Windows Support Forum

my external speakers aren't working (hp beats audio)- pavili...

Q: my external speakers aren't working (hp beats audio)- pavili...

My speakers (the ones in the front that have the Beats logo next to them) recently stopped working. I have audio still but it is playing from inside the computer, not on my speakers. I have a Pavilion dv7 Laptop, i5 Intel Core, Windows 7, PLEASE help. The inside speaker is nothing but muffling.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: my external speakers aren't working (hp beats audio)- pavili...

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: my external speakers aren't working (hp beats audio)- pavili...

Hi, Try reinstalling the IDT sound driver ( which also contains the Beats Audio interface ) using Recovery Manager - see the link below. http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01868333 Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/my-external-speakers-aren-t-working-hp-beats-audio-pavilion/td-p/1005393
Relevancy 82.15%

hi I own a Pavilion dv6 notebook 6c50se series. I just found that both speakers on the front (marked with BeatsAudio logo on the right one) are not working. I've tried checking with 'HP recovery manager' and also looked for the 'Beats Audio software' and still couldn't find a solution. Kindly help me with this. Thanks & regards Aqui

A:Pavilion dv6 6c50se beats audio, front speakers aren't work...

Hello Aqui,

I see that you are having problems with the sound from your HP computer. I have a couple of suggestions that may help with this issue.

Here is a link to some troubleshooting steps for no sound issues. Follow the steps in the link and it may hep with this issue.

How long have you been without sound? Have you made any recent changes to the computer?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Pavilion-dv6-6c50se-beats-audio-front-speakers-aren-t/td-p/2664123
Relevancy 104.06%

HP ENVY 20-d094 TouchSmart Desktop

How can I use 'external speakers' (using the external speaker jack on the back of my touchscreen) ...

AND NOT have it over-ride the BEATS audio.?
Once plugged in , the external speaker are heard BUT the BEATS AUDIO is muted. ! (OFF)

Is there a way to have BOTH speaker 'sets' be heard ??
the Touchscreens Beats Audio & my external Boston Acoustics speakers ?

thxs

5-19

A:Using Desktop Beats Audio AND External Speakers -Possible?

Connect the speakers, assuming the BA speakers have an analog connection, to the headphone jack instead of the line out. Beats audio should be available on the headphone jack. This doesn't address why Beats audio is not available on the line out jack, unless HP has it set up for the internal speakers only, and you would need to contact HP about that.

As far as both the internal speakers and the external (or headphone), that depends on what options you have for the IDT configuration. Some internal sound systems (such as my RealTek) have options to either have the speakers muted when the headphone is connected or have both the speakers and headphone.

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/40961-using-desktop-beats-audio-external-speakers-possible.html
Relevancy 91.59%

So I'm having a very confusing problem I've tried searching for a solution via google and have not found any real solution Aren't Connected Audio Beats When Headphones They or at least a solution that has worked for me I have an HP Pavilion Dv with Beats Audio Windows Fully Updated Normally I have headphones plugged in while playing my games as to not disturb other people around me but the built-in speakers were sorta still are working In the middle of a game session AVG update popped up and suddenly audio was coming from the speakers instead of the headphones that were plugged in Beats Audio Headphones Connected When They Aren't The only time Beats Audio Headphones Connected When They Aren't this is happening is every time AVG pops up with it's update notification Since yesterday it happened however now even with the headphones unplugged there is NO sound coming from the speakers at all The beats audio control panel is saying headphones are connected when they aren't and all sound is being routed to headphones that aren't even plugged Beats Audio Headphones Connected When They Aren't in When I plug in the headphones the sound is coming threw the headphones perfectly fine For some reason the computer is not recognizing that the headphones are unplugged Now again today the AVG update popped up and sound started playing out of the speakers I immediately unplugged the headphones to allow the sound to continue playing threw the speakers thinking maybe is fixed itself The sound cut in and out a few times and completely went out Again I checked the beats audio and it has said the headphones are connected when I hadn't connected them since the sound started coming out the speakers Steps I've taken I manually updated the driver for my beats audio sound card I've completely uninstalled and deleted the driver for my beats audio sound card to allow windows to use the generic driver to control sound I've ran the sound troubleshooter for playback audio no issues found I've tried disabling the headphones in playback sounds so therefore the audio would be forced to come threw the speakers but it isn't I know the speakers work because I got proof today when sound came blasting out temporarily but as I've stated the computer doesn't recognize that the headphones have been unplugged Any and all help appreciated If I don't answer back today I will be looking for responses tomorrow Thank you everyone

A:Beats Audio Headphones Connected When They Aren't

Try a System Restore back to an available restore date that is before this first happened. See if that corrects it.

Since AVG appears to be the source of the problem, or at least the updater part, disable the update function and see if it makes any difference. Restart the PC after disabling the updater.

Although it is a sound problem, it appears from your description that something other than sound is causing the problem.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/368591-beats-audio-headphones-connected-when-they-arent.html
Relevancy 83.85%

ok, downloaded wimdows 10... now i have amajor issue..lol... beats audio is completley gone, poof, see ya.. dosent exist in this laptop.. and to make matters even better  according to my sound or volume mixer  my laptop has no speakers what so ever... tried to update  driver for audio  and it is giving me the error there was a problem messege... ready to go back to windows 8.1 and say the heck with this... so any help would be greatly appriciated

A:windows 10 speakers are gone, beats audio is gone

ok .. lol figures it out.. at least gettin sound... device manager  .. sound  and game controllers... idt codec ... right click .. update drivers .. find drivers on my puter manually.. hd  def codec.. update driver ..  as far as beats audio goes.. well its gone... when and how can i get it back.... 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/windows-10-speakers-are-gone-beats-audio-is-gone/td-p/5177249
Relevancy 82.99%

Heya I've got an HP dv t- I've a recent Win clean install on it and I cannot get the speakers to work properly This particular machine comes with a pair of Triple Bass Reflex Subwoofers which means it has two run of the mill laptop speakers and an additional subwoofer under each speaker I have installed the latest drivers from HP's driver page They actually don't have drivers for Win so I'm using the Win ones The installation runs smoothly and I can see the Beats Audio control panel However only the normal laptop speakers are being driven No sound comes with Audio Beats 10 work speakers Cannot to get Windows out of the subwoofers After a lot of Cannot get Beats Audio speakers to work with Windows 10 attempts with HP's drivers installing with compatibility mode on telling windows to update the drivers from the device manager and tweaking every possible setting in the sound controls I wound up in this reddit nbsp thread I followed the steps essentially replacing the IDT High Definition Audio CODEC that came with HP's drivers with Win 's generic High Definition Audio Driver Naturally this has removed the Beats Audio control panel since it removed the previous drivers that came with it There are sound devices according to the device manager High Definition Audio Device Speakers Intel Audio and nVidia Audio These names may not be accurate I have no access to my computer right now I suspect the Intel device manages HDMI audio this may be completely off however I've tried installing Win 's generic drivers to check if it had anything to do with the problem to no avail I have not tampered with the nVidia drivers as they didn't seem to be related Win 's generic drivers made the left subwoofer work but it stopped driving all of the right laptop speakers the right subwoofer never actually worked Balance is Cannot get Beats Audio speakers to work with Windows 10 at for both sides and no sound settings have made a difference The option to have a sound setup is grayed out in the configuration panel and only the traditional two-speaker setup is available Most recently I have installed the Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver as I was indicated lacking this could make Windows not detect all of the connected devices Unfortunately it has not helped I believe the problem lies in the fact that Windows does not detect that there's more than two speakers and it is not powering all of them as a result But I am guessing at this point I'd appreciate anything you can come up with as I am at a loss as to what to try next

A:Cannot get Beats Audio speakers to work with Windows 10

Hi: See if this driver works for you...install and restart the PC. This package contains the driver that enables the IDTHigh-Definition (HD) Audio in supported notebook models that arerunning a supported operating system. File name: sp63555.exe And yes, the Intel HD audio is for the HDMI port and not the onboard PC speakers.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Cannot-get-Beats-Audio-speakers-to-work-with-Windows-10/td-p/5631668
Relevancy 82.99%

Heya I've got an HP dv t- I've a recent clean install on it and I cannot get the speakers to work properly This work speakers get Beats properly. Audio Cannot to particular machine comes with a pair of Triple Bass Reflex Subwoofers which means that it has two run of Cannot get Beats Audio speakers to work properly. the mill laptop speakers and an additional subwoofer for each I have installed the latest Cannot get Beats Audio speakers to work properly. drivers from the manufacturer They actually don't have drivers for Win so I'm using the Win ones The installation runs smoothly and I can see the Beats Audio control panel However only the normal laptop speakers are being driven No sound comes out of the subwoofers After a lot of attempts with the manufacturer's drivers installing with compatibility mode on telling windows to update the drivers from the Cannot get Beats Audio speakers to work properly. device manager and tweaking every possible setting in the sound controls I wound up in this thread I followed the steps essentially replacing the IDT High Definition Audio CODEC that came with the manufacturer's drivers with Win 's generic High Definition Audio Driver Naturally this has removed the Beats Audio control panel since it removed the previous drivers that came with it Win 's generic drivers made the left subwoofer work but it stopped driving all of the right laptop speakers the right subwoofer never actually worked There are sound devices according to the device manager High Definition Audio Device Intel Audio and nVidia Audio These names may not be accurate I have no access to my computer right now I suspect the Intel device manages HDMI audio this might be completely wrong however I've tried installing Win 's generic drivers to check if it had anything to do with the problem to no avail I have not tampered with the nVidia drivers as they didn't seem to be related I'd appreciate anything you can come up with as I am at a loss as to what to try next

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/50869-cannot-get-beats-audio-speakers-work-properly.html
Relevancy 79.98%

So, my speaker drivers are updated and installed. My speakers are plugged in correctly ( I think). If I put the speaker at full blast I can hear the on, but no music or sound. Help please!! I can be reached on AIM at Illidansowner

Or you can just post here

A:Speakers aren't working :(

Two things to try left click on speaker icon in task bar and see if mute is checked for some reason this happens fairly often if it is uncheck it. Did the speakers ever work? Recheck all connections and try a system restore back to when they worked All this is assuming you're using xp.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/speakers-arent-working.595177/
Relevancy 79.98%

i reinstalled windows xp professional because of viruses. Now for some reason i cannot change my video settings and the display adapters arent showing up in my device manager. there is no display adapter tab. Also i cann ot get my speakers to work. the computer doesnt see that i am connecting speakers in the back of my computer but it does recognize my headset that is pluggged into the front.

A:Speakers aren't working

Did you reinstall all of the motherboard drivers and chipset drivers? These would all have to reinstalled after a fresh reinstallation of windows.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/speakers-arent-working.896694/
Relevancy 79.98%

Just today, while I was going on YouTube to watch some videos, I turned on my speakers and played the video. For some reason, the sound didn't come out. I turned the speakers on and off, but that didn't work. I unplugged the wire hooking it up to the computer, but that didn't work either.

Please, someone help me fix this problem. I don't want to resort to buying new ones.

A:Speakers aren't working

Why not start with some details about the configuration? Also, did you try plugging earphones in the speaker jack to see if it's the computer or the speakers? I'd do that before I bought new speakers!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/speakers-arent-working.691053/
Relevancy 79.98%

hello,  I have recently re-installed windows 8.1 after my notebook went blue. However , the audio now is clearly lower than before. I am not sure if i had a beats icon before but now, after looking for it, i clearly don't. And it doesn't pop up in the control panel after i search for it. What i have understood from my humble research that there is no seperate software for beats audio for my model. I have IDT high definition audio installled and up to date. ctrl+fn+b doesn't work .

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/beats-speakers-not-working-and-no-software-to-download/td-p/5665666
Relevancy 79.12%

Oy.

I have an ADC (or AOC, can't read the font) monitor with built in speakers. Today, they have suddenly stopped working. I checked all the sound controls, made sure everything was plugged in, and even restarted a few times. I also fiddled around with everything in between.

And yet, I still get no sound. I've learned that while im listening to music, if I turn my monitor off, I can catch a quick millisecond of sound from the speakers. The same also happens if I turn my monitor on, so I'm pretty sure nothing's truly broken. In any case, I'd reaaaally like some help on this problem, pleeease.

Relevancy 79.12%

I have Logitech Z506 surround sound speakers for my pc. They worked fine until I put together a new build. Now, only my rear speakers put out sound. I've tested them and configured them properly, but still no good. Anybody know a fix?

http://www.pchelpforum.com/software-support/125892-speakers-arent-working-properly.html
Relevancy 79.12%

I have the Philips MMS205 which consists of 4 satellite speakers and a subwoofer. My sound card is a Soundblaster Live! X-Gamer. My satellites are properly hooked up to the subwoofer. The line IN on the subwoofer is connected to the line OUT on the computer, and the surround IN is connected to the Rear OUT on the computer. However, the problem is that only ONE of the satelites and the subwoofer are working, the other three satelites are not emitting any sounds. Please reply if you know what is wrong and/or what i can try. Thanks.

A:satellite speakers aren't working

1) Can you try the speakers on another computer? They may be bad.

2) Try the front out to the surround speakers and see if they both work.

This should pin the problem down.

------------------
Get free stuff and help out a poor computer tech:
LarryCore begs for money

Vote for the best Tech Support site: VOTE for Helponthe.net!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/satellite-speakers-arent-working.34427/
Relevancy 77.4%

Hello my friends ! My sister got a new headset,the Medusa NX 5.1 Surround Sound . It wasn't working on her laptop,so as a good brother that I am,I decided to help her. I plugged them in,and they didn't work. I was messing around with the settings in ''Sounds'' and ''Volume Control Center''. They finnaly started working,but my speakers aren't anymore. When I start a song,the bar at the bottom right corner is green,which indicates that it's working,but the sound isn't coming out of the speakers.
Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers,my friends !! )

A:Logitech Speakers Aren't Working After Changing Some Settings !

Have a look at the Playback tab in Sound and see if the speakers are enabled.

Jerry

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/300261-logitech-speakers-arent-working-after-changing-some-settings.html
Relevancy 75.68%

Previously, we could get the sound to work on our Bose speakers for our computer but no sound would come from the TV when we connected it to the PC with and HDMI cable. But now overnight, it's swapped; we can now get sound on the TV when we're using the HDMI cable but no sound is coming through on the speakers when we just want to watch/listen to thing on the PC. 

Any ideas are suggestions are REALLY appreciated.
Thanks in advance!! 
Pocsine

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/510464/speakers-arent-working-for-computer-but-sound-works-on-the-tv-using-hdmi-cable/
Relevancy 75.25%

Hello, My notebook did an automatic software update and when it restarted the beats audio logo was gone. If anyone knows how to fix this issue and could help me I will appreciate it. Thank you and I look forward to your answer. Best, Ray

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Audio-Beats-not-working/td-p/5821203
Relevancy 75.25%

Actually my laptop is inbuilt with BEATS AAUDIO.....But now beats audio is not working.....if i click the application it'snot opening......then my speakers are crackling....can u suggest me what to do.....

A:BEATS AUDIO NOT WORKING

Hi @DINU1134, Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. Thank you for the detailed information about your HP 15-u110dx x360 Notebook and  the popping and clicking noises. Try this document from HP. You could also try.1. Right click the Speaker icon in the bottom right corner by your time.2. Click Playback Devices.3. Click Speakers.4. Click properties.5. Click the advanced tab on the Properties window.6. Change the Default Format drop-down to the highest quality 192000 Hz.7. Click Apply.Restart the Notebook to see if that resolved the issue of crackling noises.  Please let me know how this goes. If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the Accept as Solution button down below in this message. If you wish to say Thanks for my effort to help, click the Thumbs up to give me a Kudos. Thanks. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/BEATS-AUDIO-NOT-WORKING/td-p/5579184
Relevancy 75.25%

HP- P001txpavilion notebookWindows 10 64 bit After updating my Realtek audio driver, i lost my beats audio panel. The beats icon 'b' does not even showing in the notification area. please help!I also tried to search 'beats' in the program files and i found one in 'HP system event' folder. But after run as administrator it does not work.Please help.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Beats-Audio-not-working/td-p/5648275
Relevancy 75.25%

Beats audio is not in my laptop anymore. So, will you please send drivers to me for envy m6-k025dx.

A:beats audio isn't working.

Hi: See if this driver works...Install and restart the PC. This package contains the driver that enables the IDT High-Definition (HD) Audio in supported notebook models that arerunning a supported operating system. File name: sp63555.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/beats-audio-isn-t-working/td-p/5676245
Relevancy 75.25%

Hi, I am on Windows 10, I have noticed that the Beats Audio EQ is not working. The left panel is working fine, but the right panel with the red sliders is not working. I move the sliders up and down, but nothing happens. The driver I have installed is the newest I found on the hp support page.I already tried to unistall/reinstall the driver: the EQ works untill first reboot.I search in this forum and on the web: a lots of people have the same problem.Why there is no answer/fix for this disturbing bug?I am trying to solve this problem since I installed Win 10. Please, give some answer. Thanks in advance.

A:HP Beats Audio EQ not working| Win 10

Hi there @Tuqano,Welcome back to the HP Support Forums! I understand you are having an issue with Beats Audio. I will be glad to help you. Realtek has choosing not to provide Windows10 Beat Audio drivers.Try download and install IDT Beats Audio Drivers in compatibility mode. Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:1. Download the driver from the manufacturer?s website and save it on your local disk.2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select ?Properties?.3. Select ?Compatibility? Tab.4. Place a check mark next to ?Run this program in Compatibility mode? and select operating system from the drop down list.5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality. Here is a YouTube to help with sound settings.How to fix Audio Sound problem not working on windows 10 Please keep me informed of how things went. If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below! Thanks. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/HP-Beats-Audio-EQ-not-working-Win-10/td-p/5524121
Relevancy 74.39%

Hi,I recently installed a driver to reinstall beats audio and improve the sound quality on my laptop, and it was working fine up until just recently.Now, the audio sounds tinny with no bass to speak of. I was wondering if there was a fix for this, and if it would be easier to just delete the beats audio codec and replace it with the generic one instead? I am not too computer savvy, so I tried to the best of my ability to resolve it by turning beats audio on and off, enabling/disabling the audio codec, but that has not done any good. Would someone be able to help me out? My computer also updated recently to OS build 14393.447Thanks!

A:Bass Not Working in Beats Audio!

Hi: See if this driver works...Install and restart the PC. This package contains the driver that enables the IDTHigh-Definition (HD) Audio in supported notebook models that arerunning a supported operating system. http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63501-64000/sp63555.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Bass-Not-Working-in-Beats-Audio/td-p/5850806
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi hope I m posting in the right place I had a set of GE speakers working well with my Sony Vaio for about a year Recently the sound started to go in amp out I had to move the wire around a lot and tape it or hold it in a certain spot to get them to work Then one day they stopped working altogether Assuming it was Internal WORKING. speakers: WORKING. External speakers, NOT headphones: the speakers I went and bought a new set from Best Buy Internal speakers, headphones: WORKING. External speakers: NOT WORKING. Took them home plugged them in and nothing nothing at all So I tried the OLD speakers in another desktop computer and they worked perfectly So I assumed my headphone jack was broken and was going to go about trying to get a new piece and solder it and all that but then I m sitting here and just realized my headphones work perfectly What s wrong How come the headphones work but pairs of external speakers don t Thanks so much Jillian nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internal-speakers-headphones-working-external-speakers-not-working.885858/
Relevancy 73.96%

Hi,

I'm using a Packard Bell laptop, Windows Vista and a Realtek sound card.

I've searched a lot to find how to NOT mute my laptop speakers when I insert something in the audio-out-jack.

The next threads say it's not possible by the hardware:
techspot.com/vb/topic140707.html
techspot.com/vb/topic130170.html
They're closed, so I can't comment on them.

BUT when I dual boot to Ubuntu (using the same hardware), I can easily choose to mute the internal speakers, or the jack, or none at all. So why can't it be possible on Vista?

A:Same audio through laptop speakers and external speakers

You answered your own question... It's a software/OS issue. If Vista's Realtek options in the Control Panel don't give you the same options as in Ubuntu, you're out of luck

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/same-audio-through-laptop-speakers-and-external-speakers.164317/
Relevancy 73.53%

I had there, Audio not panel working but Beats it (it's do... control to do a Windows in-place upgrade to repair a corrupted system nbsp The new version of windows was the same as the old win pro bit and I've subsequently installed all the patches and updates nbsp But now my Beats audio control panel is not functioning nbsp No error messages just no response nbsp I've uninstalled reinstalled the IDT driver softpac SP several times in several ways the result is always the same nbsp All audio is working the driver Beats Audio control panel not working (it's there, but it do... gets Beats Audio control panel not working (it's there, but it do... in the control panel disappears as it should during uninstall and reappears later but when I click on the icon nothing happens Beats audio icon appears in the taskbar notification area and in the control panelAll audio features working but the microphone special-effect settings are all wrong and nothing else seems to be affecting them Looking at the process manager there are no processes named beats or idt --don't know if there are supposed to be nbsp If I click on the Beats icon for about second there's a process labeled IDTNGUI Looking at the windows event viewer I get the following error message nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Faulting application name IDTNGUI exe version time stamp x e e a nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Faulting module name KERNELBASE dll version time stamp x a fc nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Exception code xe nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Fault offset x a d nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Faulting application path C Program Files IDT WDM IDTNGUI exeLooking further I see that the Net runtime also blows up nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Application IDTNGUI exe nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Framework Version v nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Description The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Exception Info System IO FileNotFoundException nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp at System Runtime InteropServices Marshal ThrowExceptionForHRInternal Int IntPtr nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp at System Runtime InteropServices Marshal ThrowExceptionForHR Int nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp at MS Internal NativeWPFDLLLoader LoadCommonDLLsAndDwrite nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp at lt Module gt CModuleInitialize ctor CModuleInitialize Void nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp at lt Module gt A x ba CreateCModuleInitialize nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp at lt Module gt A x ba E A x ba cmiStartupRunner YMXXZ nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp at lt Module gt initterm m Void Void nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp at lt Module gt nbsp nbsp lt CrtImplementationDetails gt LanguageSupport InitializePerAppDomain nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp lt CrtImplementationDetails gt LanguageSupport nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp at lt Module gt lt CrtImplementationDetails gt LanguageSupport Initialize nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp lt CrtImplementationDetails gt LanguageSupport nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp at lt Module gt lt CrtImplementationDetails gt LanguageSupport Initialize nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp lt CrtImplementationDetails gt LanguageSupport nbsp Missing DLL nbsp Missing registry keys nbsp Missing language files in Net nbsp HELP my mike is basically offline until I resolve this nbsp Thanks

A:Beats Audio control panel not working (it's there, but it do...

@ddddavo? Try installing these first. http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp56001-56500/sp56156.exe http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp56001-56500/sp56158.exe Reboot. REO

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Beats-Audio-control-panel-not-working-it-s-there-but-it/td-p/5719804
Relevancy 73.53%

Beats Audio does not show up in WIndows after the Windows 10 update. The icon is missing in icon tray, control panel and in search bar. Cannot find the drivers in HP store. Guys, Plz help. The audio is not good without Beat Audio configuration. ThanksDarshan Jain.

A:Beats Audio NOT working after windows 10 updates.

Hi, Can you post back with the full Model No. and Product No. of your notebook - you can usually get this by holding down the fn key and pressing esc, otherwise see Here for a guide on locating this information. Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Beats-Audio-NOT-working-after-windows-10-updates/td-p/5776644
Relevancy 73.53%

Been through various threads, but none match my laptop model. HP Pavilion dv6-6c38tx Audio is working, but sounds like crap.. like what it sounded like when Beats Audio was turned off with Windows 7. Now that i've updated to Windows 10, beats audio is there, but does not effect the sound quality at all.  Switching through the equaliser it does nothing to improve the sound. I just want it sounding like it did before the update.  My only option now is to use Headphones all the time.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Beats-Audio-Not-Working-After-Windows-10-Update/td-p/5612129
Relevancy 73.53%

i have HP pavilion notebook 15-p-141ne but after windows 10 beats audio is not working i tried to install driver of win 8 but still getting error plz help

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/beats-audio-not-working-on-win-10-pavilion-notebook-15-p/td-p/5821816
Relevancy 73.53%

I had misplaced the Beats Audio Not Pavilion 1090-se) Working m6 (HP drivers CD which came with my laptop but I didn't realize until I had to do a fresh install of OS I went for it anyways hoping that I'd download the drivers Beats Audio Not Working (HP Pavilion m6 1090-se) off the internet and won't be a problem ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------The basic issue is HP has not provided drivers for Beats Audio IDT Audio Codec under the Windows section -The one provided under the Windows section is I've downloaded that one and installed it It works fine until I perform a system shutdown everytime I turn on my PC and actually reach the desktop the system stops producing any sounds afterwards I can hear the Windows Startup sound though The one which gets played before reaching the login screen but no sound after I actually log inTo solve this I always have to uninstall everything related to IDT Audio Codec and then sounds get back on but the beats subwoofer located under my laptop stops working The sound is pretty low without the subwoofer so I actually need to install the drivers I've downloaded like ten or so different drivers from the internet tried every single one but encounter the exact same problem every time nbsp I'm using Windows Ultimate bit The exact model of the laptop is HP Pavilion m -se Entertainment Notebook PC Please help me if possible Regards Hannan

A:Beats Audio Not Working (HP Pavilion m6 1090-se)

Hi: See if this driver works... TITLE: IDT High-Definition (HD) Audio DriverVERSION: 6.10.6392.0DESCRIPTION:This package contains the driver that enables the IDT High-Definition (HD) Audioin supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.PURPOSE: RoutineSOFTPAQ FILE NAME: sp56953.exeSOFTPAQ MD5: 94e6b68c40c6fb955d5a3d62a015a2a5SUPERSEDES: NoneEFFECTIVE DATE: May 04, 2012CATEGORY: Driver-AudioSSM SUPPORTED: YesPRODUCT TYPE(S):NotebooksHARDWARE PRODUCT MODEL(S):HP Pavilion m6 Notebook PCOPERATING SYSTEM(S):Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise 64 EditionMicrosoft Windows 7 Home Basic 64 EditionMicrosoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64 EditionMicrosoft Windows 7 Professional 64 EditionMicrosoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Edition This package contains the driver that enables the IDT High-Definition (HD) Audio in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp56501-57000/sp56953.exe You may have to reinstall W7 since you have tried so many drivers and the registry may have become corrupted. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Beats-Audio-Not-Working-HP-Pavilion-m6-1090-se/td-p/5740042
Relevancy 72.67%

I cannot get beats audio working via front speaker headphone jack following upgrade to windows 10. Can you provide a link to the relevant drivers please? Error Message from windows update : ? IDT - Audio Device - IDT High Definition Audio CODEC - Error 0x8007001f

A:Beats Audio not working on front headphone jack

I tried to download drivers from HP but keep finding this message: HP encountered an error while trying to scan your product.Please verify your product is powered on and connected, then try again in a few minutes.Or, view all available drivers for your product below. HP has no problems identifying my PC, details as below: Product name = h9-1335eaProduct Number = C5V41EASerial Number = [Personal Information Removed] 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Audio/Beats-Audio-not-working-on-front-headphone-jack/td-p/5481879
Relevancy 72.67%

I recently updated to Windows 10 and i noticed that my speakers werent working. The laptops speakers are really low even if its in 100% . My Beats Audio isnt working and i dont even have an option to turn it on or off, it doesnt even appear in my volume settings. Is there anyway i can make them work? I'd appreciate it alot. thanks.

A:Beats Audio isn't working on my HP Envy Touchsmart 17'' Wind...

Sam thing has happened to me. I have the Envy 15 Quad edition and my Beats don't work.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Beats-Audio-isn-t-working-on-my-HP-Envy-Touchsmart-17/td-p/5381670
Relevancy 72.67%

Ever since I upgraded my HP Envy Recline 23-m230, when I plug in my subwoofer, the sound goes out completely and I have to restart to get it to work again (without the subwoofer.  When I hit Reset Default Settings in Beats I get the message IDTNGUI.exe has stopped working.  I paid to have HP help with the problem with no resolution.  It is very frustrating!  Anyone?  Thanks.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Audio/Beats-Audio-on-HP-ENVY-Recline-23-m230-TouchSmart-Beats-SE/td-p/5587938
Relevancy 72.24%

after update Windows operating system 10 to Windows 10 anniversary home in my HP Envy 15, the driver audio beat and does not work.. . I could not fix it.Please i need help!!!!!!  

A:BEATS AUDIO DRIVER NOT WORKING AFTER UPDATE WINDOWS 10 ANNIV...

Hi: See if installing this driver resolves the problem. Install and restart the PC. This package contains the driver that enables the IDTHigh-Definition (HD) Audio in supported notebook models that arerunning a supported operating system. File name: sp63555.exe 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/BEATS-AUDIO-DRIVER-NOT-WORKING-AFTER-UPDATE-WINDOWS-10/td-p/5733517
Relevancy 72.24%

HP ENVY TouchSmart -j nr Notebook PC ENERGY STAR Model E A UAWhen Windows was giving a free low not ... Poor working Envy sound, HP 21 quality, Audio Beats Windows upgrade from I upgraded Since then I have had very low sound from only the front speakers near my wrists and low quality like they are from a really old game boy Beats Audio does not work and there are no drivers for it I have scoured the internet for a solution HP Envy 21 Poor quality, low sound, Beats Audio not working ... to my problem but I have not found one I have checked every other week researching I've been in the properties and drivers I even did a Windows Update at the time of installation and have kept it current to see if there is a fix to no avail nbsp HP Doesn't find any updated drivers for my computer for audio Beats Audio has no software or drivers for my computer either Again I have not found the same problem with a solution None have worked so far Please help

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/HP-Envy-21-Poor-quality-low-sound-Beats-Audio-not-working/td-p/5853845
Relevancy 72.24%

Ok so i have build 1041 and beats audio installed for my hp envy 6t and the beats audio works but not the equalizer. moving it up and down does nothing.
also i notice that in skype calls if i enable beam forming in mic settings all audio and microphone black out and stop working until i disable beam forming and exit any program that used mic or speakers and wait for a couple of seconds.

similar issue in build 10074.
but now beats EQ is not accurate, i have bass all the way up and it treats it like 25%, really low bass, treble seems ok.
and overall the sound quality is bad sounds muffled

A:beats audio EQ not working+occasional black out build 1041

Solved-
This is the best drivers for windows 8.1/10

Download IDT Beats audio Drivers

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/5105-beats-audio-eq-not-working-occasional-black-out-build-1041-a.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Volume on desktop is unstable and will drop to inaudible then back to normal volume sporatically.. Will uninstalling and reinstalling  Beats fix this and how do I do that?

A:beats audio volume unstable Will re-installing beats fix an...

Hi there @exrxfillr, May the Forums be with you!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I understand that your audio volume is fluctuating in playback.   I am happy to help with this. It is possible that installing the audio drivers and/or Beats Audio again could help, but first you can try: 1) Right click on the volume icon Image in the System Tray2) Select "Playback devices"3) Double click on "Speakers"4) Click the Enhancements tab5) Check "Disable all sound effects"6) Click OK Test again and see if there is a change in the sound volume. Otherwise try using this: HP PCs - Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8), to reload the audio drivers and the Beats Audio software. Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Audio/beats-audio-volume-unstable-Will-re-installing-beats-fix-and/td-p/5693265
Relevancy 71.38%

i have a pavillion desktop that has internal speakers, i just bought a bose 2 companion sepeakers and want to use it as my default speakers, but there's no sound coming from bose speakers. Bose speakers are plugged in, but sound still coming from the monitor speakers. I have Vista 64 home premium.

A:external speakers not working/pc has internal speakers

Originally Posted by jc828

i have a pavillion desktop that has internal speakers, i just bought a bose 2 companion sepeakers and want to use it as my default speakers, but there's no sound coming from bose speakers. Bose speakers are plugged in, but sound still coming from the monitor speakers. I have Vista 64 home premium.

Hi jc,

Welcome to the Forum.

Never seen one of these before, Try right clicking on the speaker symbol in the notification area, select Playback Devices, You should be able to select the speaker device that you want to use.
Right click enable/disable Hide/unhide
Left Click will allow you to configure the device after selecting Configure
Properties will also give you some options

I hope this helps

Pooch

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/215931-external-speakers-not-working-pc-has-internal-speakers.html
Relevancy 70.09%

have had a microsoft tech run thru all updates on the drives . Nothing worked . Message says no speakers or headphones are pluged in. Little Res x

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/SPeakers-not-working-audio-cant-find-speakers/td-p/5841041
Relevancy 68.37%

For some reason my speakers aren't getting any power from the computer, I tried them with my other computer, they worked fine. Tried the speakers from my other computer on this one, and they didn't work either.

Any idea what's wrong? I'm guessing the connection inside the actualy computer is loose. Is there an easy and quick way to fix this problem? Or is it not even fixable?

Thanks.

A:Speakers getting no power, SPEAKERS AREN'T BROKEN.

Where do your speakers draw power from? Is it from usb, or another connector?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/speakers-getting-no-power-speakers-arent-broken.34071/
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi I'm wondering if anybody can help me I want to play music or any other audio playback through through external speakers. audio inbuilt and both Playback both my inbuilt laptop speakers and external speakers which I plug in I have found many instructions on how to do this on other forums Playback audio through both inbuilt and external speakers. but none of them seem to work on my laptop At the moment my Playback audio through both inbuilt and external speakers. laptop automatically switches to playing through headphones when I plug them in and automatically switches back to inbuilt speakers when I unplug headphones I have tried looking in quot playback devices quot but my headphones don't show up even when plugged in The only device that shows up is quot Speakers Realtek high definition audio quot and this doesn't change when I plug in external speaker The volume indicator next to this also doesn't change when I adjust the volume on my pc or press mute Perhaps it is also important to mention that my laptop only has one audio jack Any help appreciated Thanks

A:Playback audio through both inbuilt and external speakers.

If you have RealTek you should have a RealTek HD Audio Manager. Within the Manager (on most) is an option to either mute (default) or not mute the speakers when a headset is plugged in.

The RealTek HD Audio Manager is located in the Control Panel/Hardware and Sound.

Here is a screen shot of my HD Manager. Clicking on Device Advanced Settings brings up the panel with the option for mute or not mute.

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/62571-playback-audio-through-both-inbuilt-external-speakers.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi,First I apologize if I posted this in a wrong part of the forum , but I could not find out in which catagory my 700-15ISK Laptop (ideapad)  fits . So here is my problem : When I plug in any external audio players , for example spearkers or headphones , there is a buzzing noice . With speakers it is bearable but with headphones not . Is there any solution please ? Thanks in advance

Relevancy 67.08%

I have an external speaker that for some unknown reason I have to plug it into the headphones external when in work into... I the plug Audio doesn't speakers jack in the front of my desktop pc But when I'm through using it I unplug it so our puppy won't accidentally ruin it while nbsp smashing into it Audio doesn't work when I plug in the external speakers into... while playing with our other dog I don't know if it makes any difference whether I disable the nbsp audio before I unplug it or not I haven't been disabling the audio first But everytime actually only the second time it's happened I plug nbsp the speaker nbsp back in Audio doesn't work when I plug in the external speakers into... I don't get any sound even with turning the audio way up So I've had to access the Sound troubleshooter Then after awhile it works It should always work So this time I disabled Audio doesn't work when I plug in the external speakers into... the audio from the system tray icon and will try plugging the speaker in again and then enabling the audio We'll see will let y'all know what the outcome is and if I need any more help

A:Audio doesn't work when I plug in the external speakers into...

Well, I tried turning it off (the audio), then unplugging the external speaker. Then did more stuff - can't remember what all I did, though . Then, I unplugged it without disabling the audio, and plugging it back it and it works. But if, for some reason, it doesn't work again after awhile I'll try something else and let y'all know (And I'll try to remember what I did. Better yet, I'll try to remember to take screen shots of what I did to make it work ALL the time and EVERY time I plug it back in. Here's hoping!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Audio/Audio-doesn-t-work-when-I-plug-in-the-external-speakers-into/td-p/5548940
Relevancy 66.65%

I just updated the BIOS of this hp pavilion g6-2113tu and now the Wireless light on the F12 key (which is also the FN Wireless On/Off key) is constantly 'orange' and I am unable to turn it to White (On) regardless of the BIOS setting (FN Key Mode Enabled/Disabled).Apart from the Wireless setting, even the brightness up/down keys aren't working which leads me to believe that none of the FN functions are working.It wouldnt let me to downgrade to older version of BIOS F.26.Before the BIOS update, everything was fine. I know I shouldn't have tried to 'fix' something which was 'working'.Is there some hp software which would let me turn it on manually?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/FN-functions-not-working-after-BIOS-update-F-27-on-hp/td-p/5845781
Relevancy 66.22%

I my laptop model is Dell Ispiron 15 3542, while playing the movie the laptop inbuilt speakers are working but sound is very low, hence i buy the 2.0 havit speakers but it is not working in my laptop.
How to resolve this problem.

A:My External speakers not working

Hi,
Thank you for writing to us!
We would suggest you check with a different pair of speakers.
Also check if you can hear the sound when you plug in the headset .Since the in build speakers are working fine there shouldn't be a problem with the speakers.
You could update the audio drivers.
Kindly private message the service tag and email address.
Thanks
Robin

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/4677/t/19792916
Relevancy 65.36%

i have a hp laptop that i use for dj but when i connect external speakers it has static when connected to audio jack from computer when i unplugg my ac adapter the static dissappears

please help step by step instructions

A:[SOLVED] external speakers has static when connected to audio jack from computer

i was able to fix the problem it had something to do with the ac adapter i was using a 3 way socket plug that caused the static but when i changed the plug into a 2 way socket there was no static now im playing music with a crispy clear backround

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-external-speakers-has-static-when-connected-to-audio-jack-from-computer-661819.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hello,

I was listening to the radio on the computer and then lost the sound.
I restarted the computer to see if that would help, but it did not.

I checked all the connections and everything seems fine.My off on dial is lit up so it seems to be getting power.

This stereo system is about ten years old. The bass went out last year but the speakers have been doing fine. Maybe it is just gotten to old to work anymore ???

Any ideas ?

Thanks for any help/advice you can give,
Dennis
XP-Home, IE-8, SP-3

A:External Speakers Stopped Working

Tip: click inside this box to load the editor

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/468657/external-speakers-stopped-working/
Relevancy 65.36%

It is not listed anymore as an option to enable. I have Logitech Z313 and the system was working before the update. I have been back and forth between them and Windows. After 3 hours of reading and going back and forth on this, hopefully someone can help me out.

A:After the update, external speakers are not working.

Hi I would try the windows trouble shooter first. After that try updating the driver and maybe visiting their forum ! http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=MWSZfmZN

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/442250-after-update-external-speakers-not-working.html
Relevancy 65.36%

typically i see the beats loggo in my task bar, but since ive upgraded to windows 10 i havent...
when i searched for it and tried to run the program Windows pops up a 'missing shortcut' message saying "Windows is searching for IDTNC54.cpl. To locate teh file yourself, click browse"

i looked a bit prior to this post, and it might have been some update? not quite sure, help is welcome.

Edit: after waiting a bit the message box changed to this

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/48945-help-windows-8-1-windows-10-beats-audio-program-no-longer-working.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi Lots of sites have audio which is at least db below what it .. speakers - not both says working but MS low audio should be but I do seem to have a low-level audio problem I can hear sound coming from my left and right speaker there is also a woofer but sound speakers properties only plays and shows sound from the left side http i tinypic com e s png Also in device manager I have multiple high-definition audio devices showing http low audio - both speakers working but MS says not .. i tinypic com dowx png Any help would be much appreciated Michael Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Ultimate Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM i - CPU GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTS Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB E Total - MB Free - MB F Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTeK Computer INC P P PRO Rev xx Antivirus BitDefender Antivirus Updated and Enabled nbsp

Relevancy 64.07%

I got a new computer and it appears the integrated sound card does well on my speakers The new motherboard's integrated soundcard has audio jack-ports in the back the typical multi-colored jacks for front back center side speakers VIA HD Audio Channel w/ Not 5.1 Working Speakers Problem is that my speaker system only has audio VIA HD Audio Not Working w/ 5.1 Channel Speakers jack for it to go out Now when I test each individual speaker it only works for the front left right speakers Center Back left right do not work However when I play my music and set my speaker to quot Surround quot mode sound comes out of all speakers but more of the volume comes from the front left right speakers I've tried fiddling around in the sound settings int he Control Panel to find no solution I was wondering if anyone had a similar problem to this or not and if they managed to fix it I've thought about getting an optical cable and connecting it to the speaker sytem and to the computer but I don't know if that'd help Specs -Asus M A -M Motherboard ASUSTeK Computer Inc - Motherboards- ASUS M A -M -VIA VT S High Definition Audio -Channel Sound card -Windows -bit -Durabrand HT- Home Theater System can't find a URL to this sytem since its pretty old

A:VIA HD Audio Not Working w/ 5.1 Channel Speakers

This has nothing to do with Windows or the onboard audio, and everything to do with what and how you are connecting too. Found the manual for it here,

Durabrand HT395 Home Theater User Manual

If you are connecting to it using only a single cable from the computer to the HT, then you need to set it to stereo in the Windows settings as that is all that will be output. You then need to use the HT to upmix the stereo signal to surround.

Another option would be to use an optical cable from the motherboard to the HT and run it that way. At least using the optical connection anything that is native 5.1 will/should play back in 5.1 on the HT.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/180771-via-hd-audio-not-working-w-5-1-channel-speakers.html
Relevancy 64.07%

If I play a sound file on my PC or a CD that works fine but there is no audio coming through my speakers for any website using any browser. I am running windows 10 and have tried installing the appropriate drivers. My headphones which connect to the PC via USB do work. Any ideas please?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/audio-from-all-websites-to-speakers-not-working.1156172/
Relevancy 64.07%

Hi One moment all was fine - next no sound Can anyone please help My small external speakers connect via a USB port and an audio jack plugged into the speakers headphone socket both needed - I guess the USB connection is just to power them After months of no problems when I connect the jack there is no sound The laptop's internal speakers are pathetic but still work OK when I on my working suddenly Speakers External USB laptop not Asus unplug the speakers again If I try the external speakers on a different Dell laptop they work just fine If I plug headphones into the Asus laptop speakers headphones jack the headphones work OK too So I am now just confused My Asus laptop is suddenly OK External USB Speakers suddenly not working on my Asus laptop with the headphones but not the speakers There were no drivers to install by the way for the speakers to work No problems show in Device Manager and all volume settings are at Max right now The laptop has Realtek HD Audio installed and I run Windows x Microsoft 'Fixit' as recommended elsewhere here found nothing wrong Help appreciated Thanks Martin

A:External USB Speakers suddenly not working on my Asus laptop

Sounds like a USB port power problem in the laptop. The laptop's sound works OK and the speakers work OK on a different PC.

As they are USB powered, have you tried a different USB Port? Is there any other USB devices also connected to the PC?

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/334824-external-usb-speakers-suddenly-not-working-my-asus-laptop.html
Relevancy 64.07%

I am using the HP Advanced Wireless Docking Station (F7M97AA) with the HP Elite X2 1011.  I have HP external speakers connected to the docking station.  Randomly there is no sound.  I can see the indicator bar moving so i know it's working, but there is no sound coming from the speakers.  To solve the problem, i have to reboot the docking station, then the speakers work for a few days and then randomly no sound.  All drivers are up to date.  I've tested with other speakers and the same thing happens.  Any suggestions?     

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/External-Speakers-randomly-stop-working-when-connected-to/td-p/5584109
Relevancy 64.07%

I have a Hitachi Visiondesk 2630, model number PCX7DL7HM618P.
This computer was given to me by my doctor, it says "iPhysicianNet" on the front of the monitor.
I am having a problem getting my "Altec Lansing multimedia computer speaker system ATP3" to work as an external speaker system. The computer has speakers built in to the monitor, but I am not able to control the volume, as the icon in the taskbar has disappear for the volume. I tried disabling the driver to get the external speakers to work, but it won't work. The built-in speakers override the ones that are external. I know I have the speakers plugged into the output port.
I'm so confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A:External Speakers Not Working on Hitachi Visiondesk 2630

You can get the volume icon put back in your system tray by the clock by going to Control Panel/Sounds and Audio Devices under the general tab put a check box in Place Volume Icon in the Taskbar then go to the Advanced button and choose the Drop Down menu and choose Desktop Stereo Speakers or whatever type of speakers the Altec Lansings are. Be sure you are plugging them into the Green Audio input on the back of the computer.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/external-speakers-not-working-on-hitachi-visiondesk-2630-a-608043.html
Relevancy 63.21%

I just got a brand new Klipsch Promedia 2.1 system for my laptop.

These speakers have amazing ratings, and my friends who have had them before said the ones they had sounded amazing for them, and yet they, like me, notice the following problem in mine.

The bass is great, but for some reason my system seems too bassy. Like I know I can turn down the subwoofer, but it's as if all the low/bassy sounds are always drowning out the higher/vocals, which always seem to be a bit dulled down.

I have a Lenovo Y560p laptop with Realtek HD Audio. I was thinking perhaps I have this sound problem because it doesn't let me select 2.1 for my settings, and it's stuck on "stereo". I've tried downloading and installing drivers from Realtek's website.

A:Realtek HD Audio Manager + 2.1 speakers - not working right

bump................................................

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-manager-2-1-speakers-not-working-right.175565/
Relevancy 63.21%

So, the title says it all. The speakers of my Acer Predator 15 (Predator G9-591) are not working and taking a look at the HD Audio Manager says that the headphones jack is plugged in, even though there is nothing plugged in. I already used high pressure air cleaner, but that didn't work. I still think there is something wrong with the port.

I re-installed my drivers (based on the drivers from the Acer site), so I have no idea what else to do.

I'm running Windows 10.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/speakers-not-working-audio-manager-says-headphones-are-in.1167095/
Relevancy 63.21%

So my laptop was working perfectly fine last night and it had no issues whatsoever.When I switch it on this morning I find that the speakers aren't working.I tried plugging in my earphones and the sound that comes is distorted.I've tried reinstalling the audio drivers with device manager, rolling back the realtek audio drivers and then updating it with DEvice Manager, I've used the HP Support application and followed the steps given there(including the BIOS diagnostic thing where the speakers dont work and the audio coming from the earphones is Distorted).I've also updated the BIOS and the whole system inlcuding the windows version has been updated.The problem still persists.Please HELP!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Speakers-not-Working-and-Audio-from-headphones-are-Distorted/td-p/5729135
Relevancy 63.21%

Hello Everyone ,

I recently searching in forums to get solved my problem , but no one fix that issue . I Read many threads so i need the fix because i'm sick to see another posts from fools that they don't know anything about software's or hardware's.

So My Problem Is :

Yesterday i format my pc again , before i format my pc my audio was working fine . after the format i found an issue that my rear speakers don't work . I Check Other Speakers To See If My Speakers Broked but nothing . i connected my speakers to other pc and they working fine . I installed the drivers and everything .

Thanks.

A:Realtek HD Audio Non Working Rear Speakers

Have you checked the levels? Sometimes they get reduced to zero.
Use the slider on the side to scroll.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/182185-realtek-hd-audio-non-working-rear-speakers.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Hey guys, I have a strange problem, so earlier today i decided to unplug everything from my Laptop and clean my desk, when I plugged everything back in my speakers were no longer being recognized in the tray and only my built in laptop speakers are being recognized.

Relevancy 62.78%

Hello So after my hard disk crashed i installed windows again this time it was xp as I already had the key After I had installed my speakers are not working I think they need some kind of drivers but in windows I just plugged them in and they played Its usb speakers from intel Can someone please tell me where to get the driver for plug and play speakers from When I at first plugged them in the windows plug working Play speakers Solved: xp on Audio not and sp3 device wizard opened and told me to pinpoint the location from where I could get these drivers i didnt have any so I clicked on dont remind of installing this driver again and since then the speaker icon in device manager has also been lost It showed up in sound video and game controllers but now all i see is an high definition audio bus in other devices The screenshot has been attached Also someone please tell me what the ethernet controller is it is also showing up in otehr devices with no driver can someone please tell me how to fix it Regards Angryfighter nbsp

A:Solved: Audio plug and Play speakers not working on xp sp3

Hello, I installed driver from dell site. If you have the same problem go to dell.com, and install their application. (if u have dell pc).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-audio-plug-and-play-speakers-not-working-on-xp-sp3.1095253/
Relevancy 62.78%

I've had this problem for a few weeks now and haven't been able to solve it. When I play audio from any source, the sound is distorted and fuzzy. Sometimes when I restart the laptop then the audio plays as normal for a while, until I pause a video or load a new page and then the problem starts again. However, even when this happens, the audio is still perfectly fine if I play it through headphones.I have seen that there have been a few audio problems with notebooks and I've followed the recommended steps and installed the updated audio drivers but nothing has worked so far.Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

A:Distorted audio from speakers/ headphones working fine

Hi, Try the Realtek HD Audio driver on the link below. http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp77501-78000/sp77787.exe Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Distorted-audio-from-speakers-headphones-working-fine/td-p/5833402
Relevancy 62.78%

Hello I'm Artekis A year ago sevenforums helped solved my BSOD problem Now I'm back for help on audio problems I recently noticed that the front not working speakers/cup right sided Jack, Audio Front audio ports of my Windows PC do not work properly I plugged in both speakers and my headset and the right side of the speakers do not work as well as the right side Front Audio Jack, right sided speakers/cup not working of the headset cups The back Front Audio Jack, right sided speakers/cup not working audio ports work perfectly fine for Front Audio Jack, right sided speakers/cup not working both my headset and speakers As a result I can safely say that it's a problem with my front audio ports According to the Sound tab I have VIA HD Audio which is integrated audio on my ASUS motherboard There also seems to be NVIDIA High Definition Audio in the sound controllers section of the device manager According to some people on Sevenforums it's used if you want to use a HDMI cable to connect audio from my PC to the TV Is this correct So what should I do to get my front audio ports to work I will gladly provide any information that can help solve my problem Thanks -Artekis Edit Just a little update but the front audio panel worked perfectly fine from both cups of my headset for a couple of seconds after I restarted my computer But it quickly switched back to the left cup working only However the mic jack in the front doesn't work at all

A:Front Audio Jack, right sided speakers/cup not working

Check the front panel connection on the motherboard. Reseat the connection (unplug and then plug back in).
The front panel headphone jack may have developed a problem, which is not uncommon.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/358604-front-audio-jack-right-sided-speakers-cup-not-working.html
Relevancy 62.78%

In an earlier thread, I was looking for help with rocksmith on PC, one of the things I was going to try is running my USB speakers from Amazon Basic directly through my motherboard audio, somehow, they do not work, I have enabled onboard audio in the BIOS, and I have a Razer Tiamat running through an Asus Xonar DSX PCI E slot. I have tried setting the speakers to the default device, but that does not work either, I have also tried disabling the sound card in device manager.

A:A100 Amazon USB speakers not working with onboard audio

Need help setting up Rocksmith 2014 for PC

Quote:

I have also tried disabling the sound card in device manager.

Go to Start/Search and type devmgmt.msc, right click the devmgmt results and Run As Administrator. In the Elevated Device Manager are there any devices with yellow flags? Or devices with Red X's? Yellow flags need drivers, Red X's are disabled devices. You cannot disable the Sound Card and expect sound to come out of it.
Make sure you have the USB cable plugged in and the Green Mini Audio jack plugged into the Green Audio input on the computer. Turn the knob of the powered speakers to On.

Go to Control Panel/Sound. Under Playback what is listed? Highlight Speakers or whatever Sound Device is listed and press the Configure button then Test. Does the Graph go up and down? If there is more then one Audio device then test all of them. If one is working that is not the Default Audio device then make that the default.
If there are yellow flags for Audio device in the Device Manager, go to the computer manufacturers support/download drivers, type in your Make and Model# and choose your version of Windows 10 (eg) 32 bit or 64 bit and download the Audio driver and any other drivers you need from the Device Manager for your model.

You Tube

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f338/a100-amazon-usb-speakers-not-working-with-onboard-audio-1115074.html
Relevancy 61.92%
Relevancy 61.92%

I purchased a HP refurbished Envy 17-K224NR that has Realtek HD audio in divice manager, but it also has Beats Audio Console, but the console has very little sliders, such as the slider to control bass and voices.  Should I uninstall the realtek drivers and reinstall the BEats Audio Drivers to get the full Beats Audio conTHe system came with WIndows 10 and has sionce been updated with the anniversay update.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/question-about-Realtek-HD-audio-on-laptop-with-Beats-Audio/td-p/5748095
Relevancy 61.49%

Would anyone know why Windows would be detecting speakers under playback devices when absolutely no speakers are plugged in in? detects aren't that plugged Windows speakers The result is I can not get sound out of any speakers I plug in presumably because Windows is trying to use these phantom nonexistent speakers USB headphones work fine but USB speakers do not Guessing because headphones show up as a different type of device I've tried disconnecting everything from the system not required to boot into Windows so the Windows detects speakers that aren't plugged in? only output Windows detects speakers that aren't plugged in? device is coming Windows detects speakers that aren't plugged in? from my video card to a standard VGA monitor If it provides any additional info I get no audio booting into a Linux Mint live OS either but I didn't do too much troubleshooting when I was in there more just wanted to check and see if it was exclusive to Windows The board is a ASRock Extreme with RealTek audio I've tried fully uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers and restoring BIOS defaults neither made any difference This seems like the onboard audio card is completely malfunctioning but I hope there is some other explanation Thanks

A:Windows detects speakers that aren't plugged in?

Have they ever worked or did they just stop recently? If they just stopped recently, you might try a System Restore to a date when they were working.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/267944-windows-detects-speakers-arent-plugged.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Hello This problem has been plaguing me all afternoon I tried to update my chipset I have an HP No Vista, it aren't plugged says sound in in my speakers as I ve also been having problems with blue-screening related to my Nvidia drivers when I game but that s another story No sound in Vista, it says my speakers aren't plugged in It said quot system not compatible quot and exited out After that I had no sound It says that my speakers aren t plugged in when they are I can t do the fix I found online that involved going into the Realtek HD Audio Manager and disabling something with the front jack because No sound in Vista, it says my speakers aren't plugged in there s no folder to click on in mine Other things I have tried System restore Downloading different codecs Uninstalling reinstalling drivers multiple times Switching jacks And yes I ve made sure nothing is simply muted I ve never upgraded my sound card and I did re-seat my graphics card a few days ago but the sound worked perfectly so I don t think that s it I m not a tech noob but I just can t figure this out Any help would be excellent System specs OS Version Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Pentium R Dual CPU E GHz x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GT Mb Motherboard ASUSTeK Computer INC Benicia MS C R nbsp

A:No sound in Vista, it says my speakers aren't plugged in

What's the model name and model number of your HP?

What's the product number(P/N) that's on the sticker?

------------------------------------------------------------------

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-sound-in-vista-it-says-my-speakers-arent-plugged-in.1003481/
Relevancy 61.49%

Hello from Finland I'm a first time 'threader' if that's a good term Here's the problem which I have been working, audio report, greyed out not no found.. devices speakers pci/pnp in Everest working on for many many hours to no avail I am using Windows xp home edition with service pack Amd athlon cpu with an Asus A N-E motherboard the chipset of which is the nVidia nforce ultra Recently my chip fan went dead although the computer still worked fine I removed it had to remove the graphics card quite a few cables then the motherboard to get behind it and am in the process of getting the replacement apparently the good folks at Asus know about these faulty fans then I noticed that my speakers had gone dead Everthing else is working fine Pretty sure I've put it all back together again In sounds and audio devices it says 'no audio device' and in hardware my Realtek ac' is not listed Also in device manager everthing is speakers not working, pci/pnp greyed out in Everest report, no audio devices found.. working properly although again there is no Realtek listing Obviously I try to download the Ac' driver I think it comes speakers not working, pci/pnp greyed out in Everest report, no audio devices found.. with the A n-sli motherboard support cd and then it comes up in device mngr but still doesn't work and now there is an exclamation mark beside it in device manager and it says that device will not work code But since then I have Downloaded Everest and discovered that both pci pnp audio and pci pnp network screens are blank grey screens This scares me almost as much as the famous bsod which I have only thankfully seen on a teeshirt leading me to think perhaps something was damaged in the re-assembly speakers not working, pci/pnp greyed out in Everest report, no audio devices found.. Updated first the latest chipset then bios from the Asus site tried to install Realtek Ac' again because it had dissapeared And that's where I am now sob still without any audio can anyone help I have scoured websites and forums for an answer but nothing was quite this specific problem The speakers are quite old but still great logitech x- dual drive speakers with ported subwoofer They just plug into the 'line out' on the back of the chassis case I would appreciate any help with this dilemma Thanks from Bartleboothhttp www techsupportforum com images smilies -pray gif

A:speakers not working, pci/pnp greyed out in Everest report, no audio devices found..

Are you using a separate Sound Card or is this onboard Sound? If it is onboard, make sure PCI sound is enabled in the bios. If it is a card, make sure the card is seated properly.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/speakers-not-working-pci-pnp-greyed-out-in-everest-report-no-audio-devices-found-388421.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Hello, i was trying to fix my microphone problem after i stumbled on a thread on this site, that advised to install audio driver from acer support downlaods. i did that, now my speakers dont work anymore. i need someone to help me pls. i have un-installed the high definition software but same problem.

A:acer 5552 speakers stopped working after installing audio driver

Are the "Speakers" set as the default audio playback device?

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/328272-acer-5552-speakers-stopped-working-after-installing-audio-driver.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I'm trying to install the drivers of the HP envy touchsmart audio, that it is a beats audio technology.When I downloaded the file from hp drivers page it gives me this error: the hardware detected is not supported by this idt software package  Can you please send me the proper file? Thanks in advance.

A:Audio Drivers for HP envy beats audio

Dear Customer, Download the IDT Audio installer on the link below and save it to your Downloads folder.http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63501-64000/sp63555.exe When done, hold down the Windows key and press RInto the Run window, type devmgmt.msc and hit enter. In Device Manager, expand Sound, Video and Game Controllers.  Right click the IDT device and select Uninstall - you should also get a prompt to remove the current driver, tick the box to allow this and then proceed with the uninstall and restart.When windows has reloaded, open your Downloads folder, right click on the IDT installer and select 'Run as Administrator' to start the installation.  When this has completed, restart the notebook and let windows fully load. Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again  **Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem. Thank You,GBL84I am not an HP Employee

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Audio-Drivers-for-HP-envy-beats-audio/td-p/5842692
Relevancy 60.63%

Dear all wasapi only works in the PC windows having playback devices like Speakers SoundMAX Integrated Digital HD Audio quot and Speakers Realtek High Definition Audio it doesn t working Definition WASAPI "Speakers not Audio for Device Win7 High is works for the below playback devices quot Speakers - High Definition Audio Device and Speakers High Definition Audio Device For all the above cases it is giving following error D wasapi gt coreaudio wavfile playback exe --file quot D wasapi Anode wav quot Opening wav file quot D wasapi Anode wav quot Wave format in file is smaller than a WAVEFORMATEX will zero-pad the last bytes The default period for this device is hundred-nanoseconds or frames WASAPI is not working for Win7 "Speakers High Definition Audio Device IAudioClient Initialize failed hr x Thread returned failing HRESULT x We are looking forward for your support for the following How to make wasapi working for all playback devices of windows PC s Is it any installation and setup required in PC for this to work Is there any generic driver can be installed in Windows PC to support wasapi How to check wasapi compatible playback devices in windows can we change playback devices if not wasapi supported Thanks amp Regards Sadiq

A:WASAPI is not working for Win7 "Speakers High Definition Audio Device

The default Windows installed "HD Audio Codec" is only a basic function sound driver and does not offer all the features that regular (e.g. Realtek) drivers do.

The preferred sound driver for a PC is either the PC Vendor's sound driver or in the case of a custom built system, the motherboard vendor's drivers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/290874-wasapi-not-working-win7-speakers-high-definition-audio-device.html
Relevancy 58.48%

With Dell Support Assist microphone test -- earphone playback is good, on-board speaker is terribly scratchy. The sound card lists as "ATI high Definition Audio Device" and "IDT High Definition Audio CODEC."
The laptop is Dell Studio 15 (1555) running windows 7 Professional, 236GB used, 214GB free space, Intel P8700 2.53 GHz Processor, 64 bit OS, 4GB memoryThe built-in speakers used to sound good but now they are too scratchy to understand. However the headset and external speakers (both 3.5 mm jack interface) sound good and a HDMI connected projector sounds good.
I will appreciate advice.

A:On-board speakers are scratchy but external speakers & headphones sound good?

Hello. As a test, switch from the IDT audio driver to the Windows native audio driver.
1. Open the Device Manager (find it in the Control Panel, or type devmgmt.msc into the search box).2. Expand the "Sound, video & game controllers" and right click on "IDT High Definition Audio Device".3. Select to "Update Driver Software".4. Click on "Browse my computer for driver software".5. Click "Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer".6. Put a check in the box "Show compatible hardware" if not already checked.7. In the list of devices, click "High Definition Audio" (the native driver).8. Click "Next".9. On the Update Driver Warning box, click "Yes" (install the driver). 10. Restart the laptop if prompted. If not prompted, then no need to restart.[To get back to the IDT driver, do it again but reverse the names in steps 2 and 7.]
If you get the noise while using the native driver then it is not a driver issue, which would mean there is a strong chance of speaker failure, particularly since the noise is not in headphones. If you would like to replace the speakers I can point you to the service manual.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3517/t/19682831
Relevancy 58.48%

????? ?????????????  ??????? ?? ???? ???????? Beats audio    ?????????? ??????? Fn +b  ? ???????? ???? ??????? ?????? ???. ??? ???????? ???????? ? ????? HP  after reinstalling Windows I can't enable Beats audio with a combination of keys FN +b and a strange sound of emptiness so to speak. all drivers downloaded from the HP website

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Beats-audio/td-p/5708026
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello, my name is John and I have a HP notebook that came with Windows 7 installed on it. I got the free windows 10 update they gave a while back. So I decided to update and see how it was. My sound was working and I noticed that the sound sounded different. I found out that my Beats Audio was no longer on the computer. I deleted the driver and restarted the computer but that didnt do anything. I was wondering how to re-install Beats Audio for my compute?

A:beats audio

Hi, John: See if installing this audio driver restores the Beats Audio feature in W10... This package contains the driver that enables the IDTHigh-Definition (HD) Audio in supported notebook models that arerunning a supported operating system. File name: sp63555.exe Restart the PC after installing the driver. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/beats-audio/td-p/5644788
Relevancy 58.48%

Not sure where to put this one so if a with Hp audio Beats moderator wants to move it feel free to This is for anyone that has any HP laptop with Beats Audio integrated in it I have an HP ENVY dv with Beats Audio Does anyone else with these laptops have anything weird going on with their volume I can play a song at a normal level and then all of a sudden the volume seems Hp with Beats audio to go lower for a minute then comes back up I have played around with the sound settings as well as the Beats Audio control panel It has done this since I got it last year My laptop has the subwoofer in it and I wonder if it has anything to do with it It also does it when I have headphones on so I don t think it s anything with the actual speakers or the subwoofer Nothing critical just annoys me sometimes Thanks in advance Thanks Adam nbsp

A:Hp with Beats audio

Is this the same laptop that you are having trouble with the power adapter? If so, did you do a full purchase from Aarons or on contract? If contract, I would return to Aarons and have them make it right. I have always had good luck with their repair policy.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hp-with-beats-audio.1141862/
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello, I was wondering where would I go to reinstall beats audio. After formatting hard drive and doing clean install my speakers are not as loud as they used to be, I have already reinstalled the IDT audio driver but has not helped. Thanks in advance.

Solved!
View Solution.

A:Beats Audio

Hi, The product no. is fine  Try the following. First, download and install the Chipset driver on the following link. http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63001-63500/sp63408.exe When the installation has completed, restart the notebook. When windows has reloaded, download and install the IDT HD Audio software package on the link below - this should also reinstall the Beats gui. http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63501-64000/sp63555.exe Again, when the installation has completed, restart the notebook. Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Beats-Audio/td-p/5495151
Relevancy 58.48%

I work as a medical transcriber, and I am telling you this is the worst audio I have ever dealt with, I can hardly hear my dictators.   Is there anything I can do to boost the volume?  It is like they are talking from under blankets.  Please do not tell me to go to the "enhancements" tab, as it does not exist on this operating system.  PLEASE HELP!

Hi there @kissme123,Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I understand you are having an issue with the beat sound. I will be glad to help you. Here are some links to youtube that show how to set the sound.Best Realtek Audio Driver setting (for high quality sound)Beats Audio Settings For Best Bass on Headphones in Hp Laptops Please keep me informed of how things went. If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below! Thanks.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Audio/Beats-Audio/td-p/5496656
Relevancy 58.48%

So, my Envy has beats audio in it, along with a mixer program. Once I updated to windows 10 however, this program disappeared from my pc entirely, and now my audio doesnt sound normal, and can sometimes cancel out some sounds due to previous music settings i had in the Beats IDT Audio program for music. I'd lke to know how I can get this program back, or if I can find it in my pc.

A:Beats IDT Audio

Hi, Please try the following software and driver:         http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71717.exe Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Beats-IDT-Audio/td-p/5853786
Relevancy 58.48%

My beats audio has been removed from my pc?is it because im using window 10 how can i reload it?my volume is very low atm

Solved!

View Solution.

A:My beats audio is gone

Hi, Can you post back with the full Model No. and Product No. of your notebook - you can usually get this by holding down the fn key and pressing esc, otherwise see Here for a guide on locating this information. Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/My-beats-audio-is-gone/td-p/5835577
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello,Beats Audio control panel dissappeared from my system. 17-j178ca Thank you for your help.

A:beats audio

Hi, Please try:     http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp63501-64000/sp63555.exe Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/beats-audio/td-p/5757600
Relevancy 58.48%

Ive recently downgraded my windows 10 to windows 7 professional (64bit) ive had beats audio install ive look throw the website and google i couldnt find it would you please help me?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Audio/Beats-Audio/td-p/5769383
Relevancy 58.48%

Have Hp laptop with win7, it came with beats audio installed. I had to have the hard drive replaced
an now I have lost Beats audio. Is there a way to get it back. The so called free down loads add
Things to the computer that you can't get rid of. The shop that replaced the hard drive
Is closed

A:Beats audio

You need to check the HP downloads for your specific model. If nothing is there, contact HP about getting the Beats Audio download.

I'm not familiar with how HP controls added software such as the Beats Audio. Dell has a "my downloads" download page that customers can download the additional software if needed. If you are lucky HP will also have something similar.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/329652-beats-audio.html
Relevancy 58.48%

After the updating i can't find Beats Icon. what happened?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/beats-audio/td-p/5732439
Relevancy 58.48%

I recently bought HP dv6-6102sa laptop which comes with beats audio. Does anyone know if I have to do some settings to make sound better or it will only work with beats headsets. I've tried normal headsets and I didn't noticed any difference sound quality.

Also in quick guide, it says laptop got 4 speakers but I only notice sound coming out of 2 when I play audio.

Anyone here knows about beats audio who can help will he highly appreciated.

Thanks

A google search for beats audio should answer your questions. Many think it's just a gimmick.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/198332-beats-audio.html
Relevancy 58.48%

I have a HP envy 15t-j000 PC and recently lost my hard drive and had to install a new one. I wasn't able to use a recovery cd or usb so I took it to Best Buy and had then install windows ten, which I had previously  updated from window 8, and now I don't have my beats audio , the app or any of the settings for it, my computer sounds very low, I can bearly hear. Can someone please help me out? 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Beats-audio/td-p/5770935
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi, I'm looking for drivers for my beatsaudio on win7 64 bit. My Notebook is HP ENVY Notebook - m7-k211dxTnx

Solved!
View Solution.

Hi, Try the following. Download the Realtek Audio installer on the link below and save it to your Downloads folder. http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp69501-70000/sp69618.exe When done, hold down the Windows key and press R.  Into the Run box type devmgmt.msc and hit enter. Expand Sound, Video and Game Controllers.  Right click the Realtek device and select Uninstall - you should also get a prompt to remove the current driver, tick the box to allow this and then proceed with the uninstall. When complete, download and reinstall the Chipset driver on the following link. http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp73501-74000/sp73543.exe When the chipset reinstallation has completed, shutdown the notebook. Start the notebook and when Windows has reloaded, open your Downloads folder, right click on the Realtek Audio installer and select 'Run as Administrator' to start the installation.  When this has completed, restart the notebook again. Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Beats-Audio/td-p/5493394
Relevancy 58.48%

Help!
My external speakers work but my internal ones stay muted.  I have re-installed all drivers (Realtek) & problem won't go away. Also tried system restore & system scan shows no problem. 

Thanks

Dell  inspiron 7737OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bitProcessor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 69 Stepping 1Processor Count: 4RAM: 16282 MbGraphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M, -2048 MbHard Drives: C: Total - 952889 MB, Free - 497561 MB;Motherboard: Dell Inc.,Antivirus: Norton Security, Updated and Enabled

A:Internal speakers stay mute when external speakers disconnected

Hello. After you re-install the Realtek audio driver, run the audio test in the ePSA diagnostic. If you cannot hear tones during the test, then the speakers have failed or become disconnected. If you do hear the tones then the speakers are okay.
You can test the driver by switching it with the Windows native driver.
1. Open the Device Manager (find it in the Control Panel, or type devmgmt.msc into the search box).2. Expand the "Sound, video & game controllers" and right click on "Realtek High Definition Audio".3. Select to "Update Driver Software".4. Click on "Browse my computer for driver software".5. Click "Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer".6. Put a check in the box "Show compatible hardware" if not already checked [but SEE NOTE].7. In the list of devices, click "High Definition Audio" (the native driver).8. Click "Next".9. On the Update Driver Warning box, click "Yes" (install the driver). 10. Restart the laptop if prompted. If not prompted, sometimes you have to restart, sometimes not.[To get back to the Realtek driver, do it again but reverse the names in steps 2 and 7.]NOTE: if you have a 2-in-1 model and do not see a "High Definition Audio" option after step 6, then uncheck "Show compatible hardware". Then in step 7, if you see 2 "High Definition Audio" devices, select the 2nd one.If you only have the symptoms with one of the drivers, then the other is at fault. If you have the same symptoms with both audio drivers, then it is very probably not a driver issue.
See the first part of the Headphone Jack FAQ for details about an issue that can cause some of the symptoms you describe.
The best test for determining if an issue is with the hardware or software is to perform a system recovery (revert back to original factory configuration) and test for the issue immediately afterward. If the issue is still there then it is in the hardware. If gone, it was the software (but this test assumes that the issue was not there when the laptop left the factory).

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3517/t/19993511
Relevancy 57.62%

My System
Model: HP Envy m6 1215tx
Processor: Intel Core i7 (3rd Gen)
Graphics: AMD Radeon
Audio: Beats Audio

Okay, it seems bit odd replying on an old thread for a new problem. I had Beats audio issues after upgrading to Windows 8.1 but I managed to fix them by simply updating the driver and BIOS and then everything was going good for me until then Windows 10 update came. After updating my PC to Windows 10 again I am having issues with Beats audio. This time again I tried updating drivers and BIOS but nothing helped.

A help would be appreciated. :-)

A:Windows 8.1 Beats audio

Hi, Based on the following link, Windows 10 will find the right update for you:    http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-ENVY-m6-Notebook-PC-series/5330543/model/5384809 Unfortunately, Beats has been bought and new owner probably won't release drivers for Windows 10. You can see new HP machines with Windows 10 now won't have Beats but have B&? Please try:      http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp59501-60000/sp59861.exe or try the following discussions:     http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/No-Sound-or-Beats-Audio-after-Windows-10-update/td-p/517... Good luck.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Windows-8-1-Beats-audio/td-p/5605181
Relevancy 57.62%

hello here is my product name HP ENVY Notebook - 15-k221tx i have installed window 10 and i want a driver for beats audio any one can give me the download link

A:Beats Audio Driver

Hi, It's on the following link. http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72001-72500/sp72139.exe Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Beats-Audio-Driver/td-p/5755176
Relevancy 57.62%

Beats audio not working in windows 10

Solved!
View Solution.

A:No Beats Audio in Windows 10

I have found the solution n my BeatsAudio is working fine nowSolution:www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJnjqEo-avQ

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/No-Beats-Audio-in-Windows-10/td-p/5679620