Windows Support Forum

Kicked off Internet every few minutes

Q: Kicked off Internet every few minutes

OK, here is the problem. I'm browsing online with Chrome when all of the sudden it shuts off and refuses to let me browse more until I have disconnected and reconnected to the network. Its a wired network and ive disconnected my router and modem in exchange for another therefore eliminating those as the problem. The funny thing is i am still connected to the internet because I can still chat with my friends on Google talk and skype. Its very strange and i have not gotten any leads yet. Any help would be much appreciated.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/kicked-off-internet-every-few-minutes.158181/
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Kicked off Internet every few minutes

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 83.42%

Windows will kick me off of the internet after 20 to 30 minutes. It will say "there is an IP conflict with another computer on the network". What is the problem. When I boot up my computer it takes a long time and acts like it is trying to connect to some kind of network. But i can bypass it by pressing shift+tab and can choose to just boot local drives but it will still kick me off. Does anyone know how to fix this??

Relevancy 69.23%

Hello my name is sfc schultz here in iraq, my problem im having is when i go on the net it disconnects after five minutes everytime , i have to restart the computer to get back on everytime. All the other guys here in the barracks dont have this problem. I have restored my computer completely and reinstalled windows xp sp2 and still the same problem, any help for a soldier who is a beginner to all this computer stuff. I have dell laptop about a 2005 model or 2006.i have windows xp. Thank you

Relevancy 68.8%

I have windows xp and am using a Linksys wireless adapter to connect to a Linksys router Everything was working fine until I installed AVG virus protection I dont know if that has anything to do with the problems but I thought I would mention it I am getting disconnected from the internet every few minutes and wont get connection back unless I restart the computer or unplug the modem and router and of course plugging them offline kicked minutes every few Getting back in I must mention that although I lose connection the connection status says that I am still connected although I am not I also cannot download anything anymore if I try to download something then nothing else will open almost like my computer is frozen when this happens and i try to restart the computer the same thing happens its like its frozen but i can still move the mouse around so i often have to manually turn off the computer I dont have any viruses or anything of the sort I have done scans and found nothing Any help would be greatly appreciated monty

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/273267/getting-kicked-offline-every-few-minutes/
Relevancy 68.8%

wondering what do I set so that when I am responding to help out someone, after all that typing making sure what I though was what I typed, I go to submit the thread and boom I have been disconnected from this site. Man that agrivating... can anyone tell me where there must be a setting to change how long I can be typing a response without being dumped out.

Thanks

Eli

A:kicked off after couple minutes

What operating system are you running?
What browser and version are you running?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/kicked-off-after-couple-minutes.118737/
Relevancy 56.33%

I have Comcast Cable Internet & Lynksys wireless. At least 4-8 times a night, I am booted off the internet. The cable modem is fine, and all lights are a go, but I live in a condo, do you think someone is trying to hack into my encrypted connection? I don't have a landline phone, and my range is great. Could someone else's phone be screwing up my connection or someone else trying to use my internet? If it's locked up, would I get kicked off if someone is trying to get to my internet?

Thanks

A:I keep getting kicked off the internet!

could be a lot of things

cordless phone
other networks on same channel
firmware upgrade needed
dns issue

when its working try the following test and then repeat when you lose the connection - it will tell us if you can see the router and see the internet via ip numbers and hence if you have a dns issue

do other people have the same issue - or is it just you ???

ipconfig /all

TWO Methods to do that - some people have problems with ONE----

ONE ---------------------------------
start
run
cmd
ipconfig /all

rightclick in the box
select all
enter
control key + C key - to copy
then reply here and
control key + V to paste

TWO -----------------------------------------------

Start, Run, CMD to open a DOS window and type:

IPCONFIG /ALL >C:\RESULT.TXT

Open C:\RESULT.TXT with Notepad and copy/paste the entire results here.
NEXT lets see if you can get out onto the internet with both names and IP's - its possible the IP number you get back on the first test is different to the one I post {I'm in UK} so use the number you get instead of mine

------------------------------------------------
try ping the name and then the IP see below

start
run
cmd

C:\Documents and Settings\wayne>ping {the default gateway ipaddress you got above }
C:\Documents and Settings\wayne>ping google.com
Pinging google.com [64.233.187.99] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 64.233.187.99: bytes=32 time=120ms TTL=243
Reply from 64.233.187.99: bytes=32 time=107ms TTL=243
Reply from 64.233.187.99: bytes=32 time=102ms TTL=243
Reply from 64.233.187.99: bytes=32 time=101ms TTL=243

Ping statistics for 64.233.187.99:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 101ms, Maximum = 120ms, Average = 107ms

C:\Documents and Settings\wayne>ping 64.233.187.991
Ping request could not find host 64.233.187.991. Please check the name and try a
gain.

C:\Documents and Settings\wayne>ping 64.233.187.99
Pinging 64.233.187.99 with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 64.233.187.99: bytes=32 time=116ms TTL=243
Reply from 64.233.187.99: bytes=32 time=113ms TTL=243
Reply from 64.233.187.99: bytes=32 time=113ms TTL=243
Reply from 64.233.187.99: bytes=32 time=111ms TTL=243

Ping statistics for 64.233.187.99:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 111ms, Maximum = 116ms, Average = 113ms

C:\Documents and Settings\wayne>Click to expand...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-keep-getting-kicked-off-the-internet.498498/
Relevancy 56.33%

My mom is having trouble with MSN ISP - being kicked off the internet (disconnected) when she is writing e-mails.

I read sometime ago in PC World that there is a trick to solve that problem. Apparently, if I remember correctly, that ISPs will disconnect you when they see you inactive so probably composing and typing e-mails sends a message to them that she is not using the computer.

She is using Windows 2000 and MSN as her ISP.

Any suggestions to trick them into thinking that she is busy surfing when actually she is just typing e-mails?

Relevancy 56.33%

DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Leo at on Mon Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus On-access scanning disabled Updated D C B -C DC- F- EF - AF A EFF AV AVG Keep getting kicked internet of Anti-Virus On-access scanning enabled Updated DDD - FF- F- E B- D D BF Running Processes C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch C WINDOWS system svchost -k rpcss C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k NetworkService C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k LocalService C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files RegCure RegCure exe C Program Files Common Files Acronis Schedule schedul exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS system crypserv exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilter C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL Binn sqlservr exe C Program Files Norton Ghost Agent VProSvc exe C Program Files Norton Ghost Agent VProTray exe C Program Files Turtle Beach MontegoDDL TBMontegoTray exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard hp Keep getting kicked of internet LaserJet series Digital Imaging bin hpqSRMon exe C Program Files Spyware Doctor pctsTray exe C WINDOWS system HPZipm exe C Program Keep getting kicked of internet Files Acronis TrueImageHome TrueImageMonitor exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe C Program Files Acronis TrueImageHome TimounterMonitor exe C Program Files Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBCFMonitorService exe C Program Files Common Files Acronis Schedule schedhlp exe E Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C program files common files research in motion auto update rimautoupdate exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files QuickBooks Online Backup OnlineBackup exe C Program Files Logitech MouseWare system em exec exe C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe C Program Files Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBUpdate qbupdate exe C Program Files FireTrust MailWasher Pro MailWasher exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static ccc exe C Program Files Spyware Doctor pctsAuxs exe C Program Files Spyware Doctor pctsSvc exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL Binn sqlagent EXE C Program Files Western Digital WD Drive Manager WDBtnMgrSvc exe C WINDOWS system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNetwk exe C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Common Files Macrovision Shared FLEXnet Publisher FNPLicensingService exe C Program Files Spyware Doctor TFEngine TFService exe C WINDOWS System alg exe E Program Files Intuit QuickBooks qbw exe E PROGRA Intuit QUICKB QBDBMgr exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe E Program Files Intuit QuickBooks QBGDSPlugin exe C Program Files Common Files Intuit QuickBooks axlbridge exe C PROGRA MICROS Office WINWORD EXE C WINDOWS explorer exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OUTLOOK EXE C Program Files Secunia PSI psi exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS system NOTEPAD EXE C WINDOWS system rundll exe C WINDOWS system SearchProtocolHost exe C WINDOWS system SearchFilterHost exe C Documents and Settings Leo Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www google com uSearch Page hxxp www google com uSearch Bar hxxp www google com ie uDefault Search URL hxxp www google com ie mSearch Page hxxp www google com mStart Page hxxp www google com uInternet Settings ProxyOverride local lt local gt uSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie uSearchURL Default hxxp www google com search q s mSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie BHO AutorunsDisabled - No File... Read more

A:Keep getting kicked of internet

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HEREAndWe Need to check for Rootkits with RootRepealPlease download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main Mirror
This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped Mirror
This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.
GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/267209/keep-getting-kicked-of-internet/
Relevancy 56.33%

My two desktop iMacs and iPhone keep getting kicked off the wireless Internet. We have a modem from Time Warner and the Apple Time Machine as our router, with the Airport Express as a signal extender. We keep getting kicked off the Internet. Then in order to get back online, we must turn the wifi off and then on again - If we don't, our network doesn't even show up as an option. I know it is not the modem because we checked it with Time Warner. On the computers it shows a full signal, but on the phone, it shows fewer. Please help!

A:I keep getting kicked off the Internet!

it may be a DNS issue - do you have any PCs on the network - or all apple products

on the Router you may want to set open dns servers
see here for google open dns
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Google public DNS

Google public DNS
http://code.google.com/speed/public-dns/

Theres also a link on how to setup those DNS IP address
http://code.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-keep-getting-kicked-off-the-internet.1036766/
Relevancy 56.33%

I have verizon dsl with a verizon router and modem. This setup has worked great for 5 months now i keep getting kicked off and the ethernet link light flashes. i have replace the ethernet cable and the phone line and it is stil lthe same. If i turn the router off it will connect for ten minutes then kick me off again. And also there are 4 other computers connected through wifi. PLease let me knwo if you have any ideas??

Relevancy 56.33%

I am routinely kicked off the internet. I have a cable modem connected to a wireless router. The router works fine as I am able to connect to a neighbors wireless router but at a slow speed. My ISP says that they can connect to my modem so the signal must not be transmitting to the router. If I reset the modem and router by either unplugging or pushing the button the service is restored. The ISP's advice is to buy a new modem or rent one from them for $3.00 a month - sure.

Should I just buy a new modem?

A:Kicked Off Internet

My first question would be to my ISP about minimum signal levels. Have them tell you exactly what the minimum acceptable signal levels are. Then go to your cable modems browser interface and verify. The average cable modem should report things like:Receive/Downstream: -15dbmV to +15dbmVTransmit/Upstream: 30dbmV to 55dbmVSignal to Noise Ratio (SNR): 30dB or GreaterIf you have verified that the signal levels at the modem are good and within specifications then you may need to replace your modem. If they are not within specifications, then it is up to your ISP to bring them within range.Be (Cable Modem) SafeDa Bleepin AniMod, Animal

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/71069/kicked-off-internet/
Relevancy 56.33%

what would cause me to get kicked off the internet?

A:keep getting kicked off the internet

spyware, faulty modem, setting in automatic disconnection, or virrus, dodgy phone line etc,etc,etc, unpaid phone bill etc etc

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/keep-getting-kicked-off-the-internet.453405/
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi
I keep getting kicked off the internet.
I have dial up.
my settings are at 57 bps but it always connects at 28 or less bps.
I have win xp.
I have run virus scan with bix fix and have also did a scan through Trend Micro for ad-ware.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
:o)

A:getting kicked off the internet

Hi, I'll be hgonest and say I'm no expert, maybe I shouldn't even reply. I'll throw in what I do know (slash) just give my opinion.

What do you mean by "kicked off the internet"? Is there a third party coming in and saying "oh no you don't" and blocking you, or do you mean that thew connection goes dead?
Also wondering where you arrived at those numbers (57 and 28). For me, to go to Control Panel - Network Connections - Local Area Connection, I see the speed is set to 10 Mbps. Now, this is cable opposed to dial; up, but I get one number, not what I want and what I get.
Another thing to keep in mind is that the speed advertised is not attainable, sort of 'in a eutopian society, this is the speed'. It just won't happen. If you hit 80% of what you are told, be happy.

The system you are using, is it fairly recent, with the NIC card in particular? I've seen people install XP on a system where it could barely hold the OS. Anything beyond looking at the wallpaper and the thing buckled.

You can get a fair bit of information by opening a command prompt (Start - Run - type in 'cmd' or 'command' - hit 'OK') and entering 'netstat -an'. That's without the quotes and a space between the t and -.

There's countless possible things that are going on, so I'll end it there ..... hope it works out.i

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/getting-kicked-off-the-internet-28804.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Help please!

Recently my computer started displaying this after going online:

1 - Assert in LSP

false

Failed to initialize mutex. Err=5

C:\src\googleclient\total_recall_r4_en\common\shared_memory_ptr.h:188
then ipress either abort, retry or Ignore.

after that this pops up

Assert in LSP

shared_data_!=NULL

NULL object pointer being dereferenced

c:\src\googleclient\total_recall_r4_en\common\shared_memory_ptr.h:188

PLEASE HELP AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

Thank you!
Kristin

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/getting-kicked-off-of-the-internet-449850.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hello everyone.
I have virus protection on my computer. But yesterday I was on the internet and all of the sudden I got kicked out. I went back on it and it did the same.
I was in the process of taking a test and I had to redo the whole test.
I ran a full virus scan and it is clean. I ran a system restore to the day before i had the problem and it told me unable to restore back to that day.
Please help. Should I take it in to Office depot for a look.
thanks,
ruthie

A:I get kicked out of the internet

May i know, which antivirus you are using ?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/i-get-kicked-out-of-the-internet-354942.html
Relevancy 56.33%

anytime i go to websites with video i get kicked out, why? how do i fix it?

A:i get kicked out of internet

Hi C2J.

What browser are you using?

You're best bet is to post in the Microsoft IE Section, Or if you use firefox post a new topic under Firefox support.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f120/i-get-kicked-out-of-internet-283215.html
Relevancy 56.33%

hey i keep loosing connection with my aim and enternet aswell as my online games.

this is prob hte wrong forum to post with so if u could direct me in the correct that will help. or if u can help me that is good 2.

it doesnt say i loose connection to the local area connection but still kicks me off everything.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/keep-getting-kicked-off-aim-and-the-internet-but-240893.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Welcome reader I'm currently using a direct connection using An Ethernet Cable to my Netgear Router I'm not sure what kind it is I've tried restarting my router by unpluging internet. out Kicked myself of the power cord to the machines I've heard you can set it back to factory made I'm not sure what that means or how to do it but I really don't like having to smudge two pc's near it the room is small and I have a little OCD It drives me nuts So I was preparing the school year by setting times to where the kids could be on the internet and couldn't be on the internet I really care about their grades and their jobs their life just any typical caring dad wanting the best for his own and I saw the connected devices and by accident checked all the connected devices the box beside it's name and applied next thing you know you Kicked myself out of internet. get the google chrome dinosaur My family was furious I was honest and told them the whole story they were even more angry and annoyed So I got on with my Ethernet Cable and went on and unchecked everyone also they can have the internet as long as their grades stay well Everyone was relieved and I went back to move my pc back to my room and I notice that my pc see's the router modem quot Netgear quot and I attempted to reconnect but I was declined and I slouched in my chair and sighed quot oh boy one of those days again quot Any remedies

A:Kicked myself out of internet.

Welcome to the forum how are you connecting via cable or wireless if you have reset the router the password will go back to factory default not what it was. On the back of the router is a small reset button you press to reset is that what you pressed

http://www.pchelpforum.com/network-help/125708-kicked-myself-out-internet.html
Relevancy 55.47%

I am getting kicked off the internet whenever i try to click on a link. Not all links but some and I dont really know the difference. I have windows xp and my computer is old but has been updated a couple of times. It seems as if I have had this problem only recently since I did some suggested "updates" that comes up on my computer. Any suggestions? Keep in mind that I am not computer savvy at all. Thanks so much!

A:gettting kicked off internet

How are you connected, Dial up, adsl?

Have you changed your modem or router recently?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/gettting-kicked-off-internet.804027/
Relevancy 55.47%

I am having a problem. I use a linksys wireless b router. I have tried two different streaming sites and when I use them, I am disconnected from the internet, but my laptop is still connected to the other pc on the network. One of the specific sites is ESPN radio.com.

I believe this relates to a setting on my internet security (guess), but not sure what I may be able to change, any suggestions?

Relevancy 55.47%

I am running windows on a year old lennovo ideacentre computer I recently got all new equipment and service from Hughes net satellite since where I live satellite is the only option Did not have this problem till about a month in I have the old wireless router that I used before never had a problem A month into new service I am being kicked off the internet web page cannot be displayed and I notice I am not connected to the internet I go to the internet off being kicked the randomly task bar at lower right of screen to the internet icon and click sometimes my wireless router is there and I can simply click on it click connect and it will reconnect sometimes takes a couple tries sometimes it is not even listed as an option where did it go I have to reboot the computer to get it back and I'm back on line Can happen in minutes sometimes takes hours but always happens when I'm working online sometimes repeatedly Tried a new wireless adapter on the back of computer with same problem I am ruling out the actual wireless router and service since when I am having this problem my phone and I-pad have no problems connecting and staying online at the time I am having this problem I have Norton antivirus and have been told sounds like a Trojan virus and try using Malwarebytes ad aware and spybot to try to remove it Seemed to get better but still present Also tried to restore to an earlier date since I know pretty close to when it started but when I do it has few dates available for automatic restore point and only date before problem is system image restore point and related to backup which it tells me cannot find backup drive and I go no further Dates that were available last week are gone and the only date it will let me restore to is I am told a virus is destroying these restore points too Thanks for any ideas you can give

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/520579/randomly-being-kicked-off-the-internet/
Relevancy 55.47%

My regular computer is a kicked internet on sign others of when Dell Dimension It s running XP with Service Pack I have McAffe kicked of internet when others sign on anti-virus that I kicked of internet when others sign on downloaded from AOL I also just acquired a Dell Inspirion M laptop It also has Xp and SP and I also have McAffe on the laptop I have my regular computer hooked to Comcast broadband internet through a Motorola surfboard modem I hook the laptop to the regular computer using a cat cable The problem is that when I am on the laptop and someone else gets on the reg computer and connects to the internet I get kicked off the internet and cannot connect again until the other person gets off I feel like I am doing something wrong on the most basic level duh If there is anyone that can lend some advice that would be cool Ps I just found that it is when someone signs onto AOL that I get kicked off It is fine if they just open IE but sign onto AOL and poof nbsp

A:kicked of internet when others sign on

OMG. I am losing my mind. I've contacted AOL twice and they cannot get it through their minds that connecting to AOL kicks me totally offline on the laptop. They have it stuck in their mind that I am trying to sign into aol on both computers and that is the problem.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/kicked-of-internet-when-others-sign-on.22730/
Relevancy 55.47%

Using Windows XP Pro on a new computer with all the bells and whistles.

When I connect to the internet about 1/4 of the time it will shut down and reboot my computer.

When I can connect to the internet it will kick me off about every 15 minutes!!

I don't think I have a virus, I use Norton internet security and never open attachments unless I know they are coming.

Any Ideas?
K2000bug

Relevancy 55.47%

I just started work training to be a paralegal I just graduated from Computer Tech college where I studied Networking earned Associate Degree but have no hands on experience We have no network administrator here in the office and the server keeps getting kicked off the internet The company that provides the computer support here said to turn off the server unplug router etc then turn everything back on when this happens He is right that fixes the problem until a few hours later the same thing happens again I keeps internet off Server kicked the getting checked the event log and Server keeps getting kicked off the internet found there are two erros being logged They are not logged when Server keeps getting kicked off the internet the server gets kicked off the interest but if you check the event log after Server keeps getting kicked off the internet you turn it back on again the erros are there The errors are quot IISADMIN service found that account IWAM the other message says IUSR Server is disabled Some IIS functions can fail for this reason quot Event ID There must be a way to stop this happening Any help would be appreciated nbsp

A:Server keeps getting kicked off the internet

Make sure the "server" service is running. Try a few reboots to ensure that it starts automatically also. Also, if your organization is not using IIS for anything, I would just remove it from the server.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/server-keeps-getting-kicked-off-the-internet.642743/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hello About a month ago I opened a thread on the Security forum b c I thought I was having a malware problem The person helping me JSntgRvr determined that it wasn t malware and thought it was a hardware problem so he suggested I post here I have been Kicked hardware off issue? - internet getting kicked off the internet randomly when I start my computer I get online just fine and it works fine for a while Then either after I haven t used the computer for a little while or just arbitrarily I will suddenly not be able to access any pages or any sites at all In Firefox I will get the error message Unable to connect Firefox can t establish a connection to the server and in IE Kicked off internet - hardware issue? I ll get quot This page cannot be displayed - cannot find server or DNS error quot I have to reboot to get back online every time this happens My ISP is TimeWarner cable Roadrunner and I have checked with them and they said there is no problem Kicked off internet - hardware issue? at their end Even though JSntgRvr advised that this wasn t a malware problem after I ran the last series of suggestions that he suggested on the Security thread the problem seemed to stop for a while It started again last week after I loaded the upgrade to my Norton Internet Security program Another problem I had been having also seemed to stop and then happened again today After starting the computer a few minutes after my desktop loaded the whole screen would freeze and flash once or more and then the backgound color on the taskbar at the bottom of the screen changed color and the button bars on the taskbar freeze and flash and their fonts change size and style Then the whole system churns and gets slow JSntgRvr thought all of this may be due to a problem with the hardware such as the Video Device Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated - thanks nbsp

Relevancy 55.04%

WINDOWS XP SP AMD kicked getting internet Computer keeps and slow off Sempron Processor GHz MHz FSB gig ATA hard drive GB memory K ITU V Ready Fax Modem using dialup connection nVIDIA GeForce The computer is sluggesh and is starting to half way freeze Kicks Computer slow and keeps getting kicked off internet me off internet fairly regular also slow slow when booting up I am using Fire Fox as default Browser Plez take a look at the hij log and see if I am infected or have a Trojan or just loaded up on Spyware and Malware I am scared to delete anything at this point Not real comfortable with HighJack This program yet Any help will be greatly appericiated Thank you in advance for your time and effort helping me Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ee AOLSoftware exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashDisp exe C WINDOWS system RunDLL exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware Ad-Watch exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLAcsd exe C WINDOWS system cisvc exe C WINDOWS System dllhost exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System wbem wmiapsrv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashMaiSv exe C WINDOWS system cidaemon exe C Program Files AOL waol exe C Program Files AOL shellmon exe C Program Files Common Files AOL Topspeed aoltpsd exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page about blank R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page O - BHO IE Pro - -E - DF-A - FCD B BF - C Program Files IEPro iepro dll O - BHO AskBar BHO - f d - - d - c -aa e ed - C Program Files AskBarDis bar bin askBar dll O - BHO AOL Toolbar Launcher - C - CB - A -B F - EA C F - C Program Files AOL AOL Toolbar aoltb dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll O - BHO AOL Email Toolbar Loader - fbea - c - - d - fb e eb - C Program Files AOL Email Toolbar aolmailtb dll O - Toolbar no name - B BA E-FB B- - C -DC F E - no file O - Toolbar AOL Toolbar - DE C F- - A - B-AA ED D - C Program Files AOL AOL Toolbar aoltb dll O - Toolbar Ask Toolbar - d e-fd b- e -b - d b f - C Program Files AskBarDis bar bin askBar dll O - Toolbar AOL Email Toolbar - a fa -dbf - b -b e- dfd - C Program Files AOL Email Toolbar aolmailtb dll O - HKLM Run Windows Defender quot C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe quot -hide O - HKLM Run HostManager C Program Files Common Files AOL ee AOLSoftware exe O - HKLM Run avast quot C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashDisp exe quot O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RunDLL exe NvMCTray dll NvTaskbarInit O... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/computer-slow-and-keeps-getting-kicked-off-internet.866068/
Relevancy 55.04%

I will try and explain this the best i can.

My laptop is a compaq presario cq60 and i have a netgear router. Everything was working fine until about 4 days ago now when other members of the family are watching youtube.com it kicks my laptop and my ipad off the internet connection. it will have the yellow caution sign on the acess bars but still say its connected. or it will have the yellow sun icon and be trying to find the network. if it reconnects to it the net is too slow to load webpages and say limited access. At times it will also say ip address conflict. I have tried resetting the moden and router nothing has work. The oddest thing is if no one watches youtube.com everyyhing works fine or if i am the one watching it it doesnt kick the connection off. Any help to fix this problem would be greatly apperciated thank you!

A:Needing some help please youtube.com kicked my internet off

With all the background services that run on OS these days, and all the flash and newfangled crap, and U Tube is always changing the tecnology to try and keep people from downloading content, it does not supprise me this has happend to you. How old is your router? Do you know how to use Netstat? Do the other devices on the router get kicked off if you watch U Tube? Is you IP address asigned by DHCP... Lets start with that...

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/344337-needing-some-help-please-youtube-com-kicked-my-internet-off.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi I am having issues with a super slow running computer and I keep getting kicked off the internet takes me to the Dell homepage I run my spysweeper w antivirus daily and I have also scanned several times with spybot and Windows onecare live Every scan comes back clean but every day or two my spysweeper informs me that something is trying to do a browser add-on I can t remember the exact name but it was AD something SOLUTIONS Here is a copy of my hijackthis log Any help would be greatly appreciated Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v keep internet PC kicked getting slow, running off VERY Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program PC running VERY slow, keep getting kicked off internet Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files Webroot Desktop Firewall WDF exe C Program Files Webroot Spy Sweeper SpySweeperUI exe C PROGRA Yahoo MESSEN YAHOOM EXE C Program Files PC running VERY slow, keep getting kicked off internet MySpace IM MySpaceIM exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files Yahoo Yahoo Music Jukebox ymetray exe C Program Files MySpace IM MySpaceIM exe C WINDOWS system HPZipm exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Webroot Desktop Firewall wdfsvc exe C Program Files Webroot Spy Sweeper SpySweeper exe C WINDOWS system fxssvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Webroot Spy Sweeper SSU EXE C PROGRA Yahoo browser ycommon exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www myspace com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll R - URLSearchHook no name - B B - - d -B D- EBB BA F A - C Program Files AskSBar SrchAstt bin A SRCHAS DLL F - REG system ini UserInit C WINDOWS system Userinit exe O - BHO Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO Ask Search Assistant BHO - B B - - d -B D- EBB BA F A - C Program Files AskSBar SrchAstt bin A SRCHAS DLL O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO UberButton Class - BAB B B- BC- B - D - FC DE A - C Program Files Yahoo common yiesrvc dll O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS System DLA DLASHX W DLL O - BHO YahooTaggedBM Class - D A - CA - B-BB - D EFB A - C Program Files Yahoo common YIeTagBm dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO CBrowserHelperObject Object - CA C - B - E-A -A C DB F - C Program Files BAE BAE dll O - BHO Ask Toolbar BHO - F D B -DA B- daf- E -DFEE A AA - C Program Files AskSBar bar bin ASKSBAR DLL O - BHO SidebarAutoLaunch Class - F AA - - -B C -A CCDF CBF D - C Program Files Yahoo browser YSidebarIEBHO dll O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - Toolbar no name - BF - F - - - FE E AA - no file O - Toolbar Ask Toolbar - F D B -DA B- daf- E -DFEE A AA - C Program Files AskSBar bar bin ASKSBAR DLL O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pc-running-very-slow-keep-getting-kicked-off-internet.726128/
Relevancy 54.61%

I've been having the following problem since I switched from a pc to laptop about a year ago It seems to have gotten worse though Every minutes or so sometimes more like every or minutes I will switch to Found" Frequently kicked internet being "Server off / Not a different page and get the quot server not found quot page Reloading the page doesn't help Sometimes I can right click the connection icon and click repair to fix it sometimes I have to manually disconnect then reconnect again sometimes I can close firefox then reopen it again sometimes I have to Frequently being kicked off internet / "Server Not Found" restart my computer It's becoming a serious problem as I run an online shop and this happened in the middle of my listing items etc I've tried and tried researching and searching for similar problems but haven't Frequently being kicked off internet / "Server Not Found" found anything quite as frequent I've run all kinds of virus malware spyware scans Cleaned the registry etc Nothing seems to help at all I'm running XP SP using Firefox Any help would be GREATLY appreciated Thank You

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/283797/frequently-being-kicked-off-internet-server-not-found/
Relevancy 54.61%

I was kicked off my dial up connection I checked the event log and this is what I found Event Type Error Event Source W Time Event Category None Event ID Date Time AM User N A Computer COMPUTER Description The time provider NtpClient is configured off kicked error, internet Solved: W32Time XP to acquire time from one or more time sources however none of the sources are currently accessible No attempt to contact a source will be made for minutes Solved: XP W32Time error, kicked off internet NtpClient has no source of accurate time For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Event Type Error Event Source W Time Event Category None Event ID Date Time AM User N A Computer COMPUTER Description Time Provider NtpClient An error occurred during DNS lookup of the manually configured peer time windows com x NtpClient will try the DNS lookup again in minutes The error was A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host x For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp nbsp

Relevancy 54.61%

I have an older desktop and increased my memory from 378mg to 750 mg - I installed PC133 512 mg - - programs are working great - the problem is that I am getting kicked off the internet - it will sometimes reboot the pc when I get kicked off. The pc recognizes the memory. Is there something that I need to do to that Mozilla or Explorer recognizes it? I am running XP pro

Thanks,

Frank

A:Solved: increased memory - getting kicked off internet

I took ram back ... working ... sort of

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-increased-memory-getting-kicked-off-internet.609983/
Relevancy 53.75%

I have some type of virus on my computer I got the blue screen while then kicks kicked and me for off fixes it restart again! a internet, off Virus of death about a month ago then couldn t connect to the internet Malwarebytes and Spyware Doctor couldn t detect anything I sent my laptop to my IT guy at my company who offered to help out He said there was some stubborn stuff on Virus kicks me off internet, restart fixes it for a while and then kicked off again! here so he wiped it clean and reinstalled Windows XP Now I have Microsoft Security Essentials antivirus which hasn t detected anything I have also run Malwarebytes a couple times and it doesn t detect anything either The computer will let me browse the internet for an hour or so and then suddenly I lose my connection If I restart I can connect again for a short time before it kicks me off again Help would be MUCH appreciated Thank you here is my hijack this report Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot Virus kicks me off internet, restart fixes it for a while and then kicked off again! mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe c Program Files Microsoft Security Essentials MsMpEng exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Google Update GoogleUpdate exe C Program Files Apoint Apoint exe C Program Files SigmaTel C-Major Audio WDM stsystra exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files Microsoft Security Essentials msseces exe C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Windows Desktop Search WindowsSearch exe C Program Files Apoint HidFind exe C Program Files Apoint Apntex exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system SearchIndexer exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system SearchProtocolHost exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe C WINDOWS system SearchProtocolHost exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - Toolbar Google Toolbar - C B - - d - B - A CD F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - HKLM Run Apoint C Program Files Apoint Apoint exe O - HKLM Run SigmatelSysTrayApp ProgramFiles SigmaTel C-Major Audio WDM stsystra exe O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe installquiet O - HKLM Run NVHotkey rundll exe nvHotkey dll Start O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run MSSE quot c Program Files Microsoft Security Essentials msseces exe quot -hide -runkey O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe ARM quot C Program Files Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe quot O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run swg quot C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe quot O - Global Startup Windows Search lnk C Program Files Windows Desktop Search Windows... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/virus-kicks-me-off-internet-restart-fixes-it-for-a-while-and-then-kicked-off-again.916488/
Relevancy 45.58%

Hi I have computers on my network connected to a dlink dir wireless N router and they are both connected via dwa wireless usb adaptors They both have windows vista home premium except my computer also runs the windows beta Recently both computers have been experiancing problems cannot the after couple internet minutes but of to the connected internet browse a where it will be connected to the internet for a while and it will let you browse the internet then after a while it will not connected to the internet but cannot browse the internet after a couple of minutes load up any pages yet it will state that it is connected to the internet Even if i reconnect it to the internet it will not work however with windows it works perfectly and i havent experianced any problems Also i ve noticed when you restart the computer it seems to work again untill it decides to fail I have tried to search on the internet for a solution but most state it as being a problem with switching from a bloatware app like norton connected to the internet but cannot browse the internet after a couple of minutes to a better antivirus It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me out with this problem as its quite annoying thanks in advance for any help arj EDIT I forgot to mention I have tried alternative wireless adaptors i ve tried reinstalling the drivers ive tried different usb ports ive tried connecting it via a wired connected and it worked however it s not really practical to have a long wire running throughout the house nbsp

A:connected to the internet but cannot browse the internet after a couple of minutes

If you have any addons, disable it. Also if you have yahoo companion toolbar, remove it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/connected-to-the-internet-but-cannot-browse-the-internet-after-a-couple-of-minutes.802396/
Relevancy 45.15%

Windows Xp MS Office SBS DSL Having successfully logged on the Internet and worked at various tasks E-Mail Google searches various URLS etc we leave the computer ON as we go to do other non PC tasks When we return after sometime we are locked out of the Internet with the This Page Cannot Be Displayed quot screen pops up We click on one of the WHY selections and get the following message Warn HTTP Error connecting to www microsoft com The server could not be resolved The only way we can re-connect to the Internet is to Re-Start the PC then click on the Internet Explorer Icon This is a slooooooooow process and a real pain in our personal main frame IS THIS NORMAL IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG IN OUR SET-UP CAUSING THIS IS THERE AN EASIER WORK AROUND RATHER HAVING TO RE-START Our are we just being held technology hostages by the various software applications THANKS IN the Getting Off" "Kicked INternet ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP AND OR COMMENTS Don nbsp

A:Getting "Kicked Off" the INternet

I've had this happen as well. Usual reasons are:
1) Time out by your ISP, so it depends on your service
2) Sometime your modem/ wireless goes out, I had a client whose condo intercom is linksed via same phone line as the ISP and the dsl light goes out.
3) I strongly suggest you contact help desk at ISP and ask them your kicked off question, since you can get on okay it is NOT your software IMHO
4) If you have a firewall you could tempoarity disable it an see what happens

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/getting-kicked-off-the-internet.542261/
Relevancy 45.15%

So I've never heard of this happening before but I was trying to help my friend fix his internet problem today with no luck. Whats happening is every time his girlfriend turns on her computer (its a little acer aspire d255) it automatically connects wirelessly to their network. And as soon as it does it kicks his computer off the internet and it is a wired connection. I played around with some router and firewall settings and I got it so that his computer will reconnect after a while but it still disconnects every time the acer tries to connect. I am stumped here anyone know what the hell is going on? They said they tried it at there parents and the acer connects fine and doesn't cause any issues there.

Both computers running win 7 and he has a linksys router.

A:Computer kicked off internet by another computer

Are both computers trying to use the same IP address?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/157947-computer-kicked-off-internet-another-computer.html
Relevancy 43.43%

My connection is up for a minute and then goes off for a minute. Is there something I can do to fix it? I don't think it has anything to do with the router itself as my room mates' laptop works just fine. Please help me

Relevancy 43.43%

hello hi there i dont know why my internet goes off after few minutes everything working but still ?

A:internet gets down after few minutes why

Quote: Originally Posted by hopes

hello hi there i dont know why my internet goes off after few minutes everything working but still ?

Hopes:

If you need help. we need more details on this issue... in other words, help us help you!
What kind of connection? Wired or wireless?
Is the PC losing connection? Or is the router? Or modem?
Are there any other PCs that are connected to your Internet? If yes, do they connect?
What are the lights on the router or modem doing if they are the problem?
Have you checked if you have an IP?
Can you PING?
Where are your system specs????

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/184608-internet-gets-down-after-few-minutes-why.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Ok I have one really big problem It all started when I installed windows on my PC Before that I had windows XP and I had no problems My PC performances Processor Ghz Dual Core GB DDR RAM Graphic Card ATI Radeon GB HDD Gygabyte S-series gcm-s lag every minutes Internet few l motherboard PCI Bus Mbps Fast Ethernet adapter - DFE- TX huawei smartax mt modem The Problem is that when I am online every - minutes a huge Lag comes and I can't do anything The lag happens only on internet applications and only when I am using internet It happens in every game and in browsers but its preety hard to see it on browser So I play Counter Strike WoW League of Legends Quake Live and many Internet lag every few minutes other I have that lag in every game It happens every - minuts and it lasts for sec during that time I am unable to do anything couse ping goes to and in normal time its arround - Ill describe what happens in gamesWoW During lag I can move but I am unable Internet lag every few minutes to cast spells other people can in Counter Strike I can't move I cant Hit it all freezes and I got some error message on screen in League of Legends I freeze but I see other ppl wallking like nothing happens I have reinstalled my system several times last time few days ago once even installed Xp there was no problem so its up to my computer and windows I dont have any Viruses I use Avast Antivirus but I have scanned it with few other so its not up to virus or antivirus system I do not use P P system a lot but I know how to stop it when I am done with a downloading All my drivers are up to date Please help me I like to surf on web or to play games but I cant do anything with this problem

A:Internet lag every few minutes

well, tried your idea... downloaded, installed... tried.... well.. it did not help...

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/137121-internet-lag-every-few-minutes.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I have a wierd problem.

So, I put together my new computer, installed windows and the necessary drivers, and hooked myself up to the internet through my wireless router. However, about every 20 minutes or so, my internet goes down (the little link quality icon in the bottom right tray, which is green if working, turns to yellow or red). Generally I get it back within a couple minutes by unplugging, restarting, checking the settings, or combinations thereof. But the wierd thing is that when I check my wep key, from the USB robotics Wireless configuration Utility when it's not working, I see that the wep key was changed from my designated five-key passphrase which generates the key, to an insanely long key (which i cant see the details of because it's asterisks'ed out).

Any clue on how to fix this?

Thanks.

Relevancy 43.43%

Every few minutes my internet goes off and on. This computer is located near the router and all the other computers further away dont have a problem. I tried downloading a driver for it but the format was bin and i couldnt open it. What can i do to fix this problem? MY internet card is an U.S. Robotics 802.11g Wireless Turbo Adapter. Please help me.
Thanks

A:Internet goes off and on every few minutes. Please Help!!!

Do you use the USR wireless client or Windows WZC? If you use the USR client, make sure that WZC is disabled in Windows services.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-goes-off-and-on-every-few-minutes-please-help.689105/
Relevancy 43%

I have a dlink wireless internet adapter. WDA 1320 and started acting up. It would connect to the router but on the internet. So I bought a new on WDA 2320. it worked for a little while and stated to have the same problem. this time when I boot my pc it will stay connect to the internet for about 2 mintues then disconnects. I have tried couple off things........
1. rollback on windows updates, that did not cause it.
2. Got mad and formated. did not help.
3. got a new neternet adpater.
4. try to update the drivers there were no new updaates.

OS x64 ulimate

please help me resolve this problem thank you

A:Internet disconnenting after 2 minutes

Does you router use any form of security to connect to wirelessly either WEP or WPA? if not, that may be your culprit as your wireless adapter may be picking up other wireless routers nearby and tried to connect to the one who at the time, has a better signal or connectivity.

What brand is your router? What model, firmware and/or version?

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/209486-internet-disconnenting-after-2-minutes.html
Relevancy 43%

this actually started a couple of a after few internet stops minutes weeks ago after - hours the internet just failed on me internet stops after a few minutes but it showed that there it still was connected both msn and yahoo messenger worked but firefox and internet explorer didn t i had to click repair just so to have another couple of hours of internet i called the oned that provide my internet and they said that i need to change a component in the computer the network plate i think that is how you say it in english so i changed that and it started to work i left on vacation for about month in which only one time did my parents open the computer and it worked then when i got home i opened it it worked just fine but after a couple of hours it started again and now i don t know what to do my operating system is windows XP and if i have to specify something else please tell me nbsp

A:internet stops after a few minutes

First thing to do would be to call your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and ask them to run a "network diagnostic test" (checks for signal strength)

This will tell you if the problem is on your end, or their end..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-stops-after-a-few-minutes.852313/
Relevancy 43%

We just got a new router - Wireless G - from Belkin. Model Number: F5D7234-4 v4.

Our problem is that about every 15 minutes the internet "shuts off" and comes back about a minute later. I have never encountered this issue before and it effects both wired and wireless connections. Does anybody know what could be happening? Could the router be faulty?

A:Internet Stops Every ~15 Minutes

If a direct connection to the modem works without a prolblem, then I'd start by doing a complete reset of everything, here's my procedure. When finished, check wired connections first, and if they work, move on to wireless.
The following procedure should get you a connection with any broadband modem that is configured to use DHCP for the router connection, such as cable modems, and many DSL modems. If you require PPPoE configuration for the DSL modem, that will have to be configured to match the ISP requirements.

Note that the wireless encryption and channel selection will have to be done after the basic wired connection is established, the first step is to get wired connections working.

Reset the router to factory defaults by holding the reset button down for 15 seconds with power on.
Turn off everything, the modem, router, computer.
Connect the modem to the router's WAN/Internet port.
Connect the computer to one of the router's LAN/Network ports.
Turn on the modem, wait for a steady connect light.
Turn on the router, wait for two minutes.
Boot the computer.

When the computer is completely booted, let's see this.

Hold the Windows key and press R, then type CMD (COMMAND for W98/WME) to open a command prompt:

NOTE: For the items below in red surrounded with < >, see comments below for the actual information content, they are value substitutions from the previous command output!

In the command prompt window that opens, type type the following commands one at a time, followed by the Enter key:

IPCONFIG /ALL

PING <computer_IP_address>

PING <default_gateway_address>

PING <dns_servers>

PING 206.190.60.37

PING yahoo.com

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter to copy the contents to the clipboard.
Paste the results in a message here.

<computer_IP_address> - The IP Address of your computer, obtained from the IPCONFIG command above.

<default_gateway_address> - The IP address of the Default Gateway, obtained from the IPCONFIG command above.

<dns_servers> - The IP address of the first (or only) address for DNS Servers, obtained from the IPCONFIG command above.

If you are on a machine with no network connection, use a floppy, USB disk, or a CD-RW disk to transfer a text file with the information to allow pasting it here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-stops-every-15-minutes.857512/
Relevancy 43%

Okay so last night my down after few minutes a shuts Internet internet was working fine I didn t download anything unusual When I woke up my internet was off After checking the router pulling out all the pugs and resetting everything I got it working again but it Internet shuts down after a few minutes went out after about minutes Now the only way i can connect to the internet is if I unplug the cord and Internet shuts down after a few minutes pull it back in or disable renable my internet connection And I only get between - minutes before it stops working The router is working normally Green lights on everything I m getting the green light on my cord connection as well There s no issues then suddenly the internet is just gone until I disconnect reconnect It s driving me crazy Any help would be appreciated Here s the Hackjackthis file Adding in additional content from two other topics with identical logs OBAlso this is a home network other users I connect directly it s not wireless Never had an issue for months and now it s chronic I also use Windows home I use firefox to browse I do use btjunkie to download things occasionally but it s rare and only from verified torrents My antivirus is symantic endpoint protectionThe last time I reloaded my computer I got the error message Enumerite device win cdromdrive fail End of added content OBLogfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Program Files x Steam Steam exeC Windows DAODx exeC Program Files x ASUS PC Probe II Probe exeC Program Files x Symantec Symantec Endpoint Protection ProtectionUtilSurrogate exeC Program Files Logitech GamePanel Software Applets LCDMedia exeC Program Files x NEC Electronics USB Host Controller Driver Application nusb mon exeC Program Files x DeviceVM Browser Configuration Utility BCU exeC Program Files x Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exeC Program Files x Razer Naga RazerNagaSysTray exeC Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Program Files x Windows Media Player wmplayer exeC Program Files x ASUS AASP aaCenter exeC Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files x Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exeC Program Files x Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htmR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook SearchHook Class - BC E AB-EDA - - F-CE B C F A - C Program Files x DeviceVM Browser Configuration Utility AddressBarSearch dllF - REG system ini UserInit userinit exeO - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - HKLM Run VolPanel quot C Program Files x Creative SB X-Fi MB Volume Panel VolPanlu exe quot rO - HKLM Run UpdReg C Windows UpdReg EXEO - HKLM Run JMB X IDE Setup C Windows RaidTool xInsIDE exeO - HKLM Run NUSB MON quot C Program Files x NEC Electronics USB Host Controller Driver Application nusb mon exe quot O - HKLM Run BCU quot C Program Files x DeviceVM Browser Configuration Utilit... Read more

A:Internet shuts down after a few minutes

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you are unable to create a log because your computer cannot start up successfully please provide detailed information about the Windows version you are using: What we in particular need to know is version, edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system. If you are unsure about any of these caracteristics, just let us know and we'll help you figuring it out. Please also tell us if you have your Windows CD/DVD handy.Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.We need to create an OTL ReportPlease download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.In the custom scan box paste the following:

msconfig
safebootminimal
activex
drivers32
netsvcs
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
/md5start
explorer.exe
winlogon.exe
wininit.exe
hlp.dat
/md5stopPush the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTL.txt <-- Will be openedExtra.txt<--Will be minimizedIn the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Watch Topic.I suggest you click it and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.regards myrti

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/393276/internet-shuts-down-after-a-few-minutes/
Relevancy 43%

Ok heres the problem: I have cable internet and and after about 10 mins of playing world of warcraft, surfing the internet, or anything that has to do with the internet it slows down dramatically. if im playing world of wacraft i ping great my latency is at 120 then after ten minutes its up at 800. if i quit playing and try to browse the web its runs extremely slow.
The only way i can speed it up again is by completely restarting my computer.
I have checked my Services, Msconfig, and all seems well.

A:Internet Slowing Down After Ten Minutes

Hello and Welcome to TSF

Possibly spyware, Look over the First Steps at Removing Malware

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/internet-slowing-down-after-ten-minutes-169667.html
Relevancy 43%

Hello,
So this morning, I started up my pc and noticed there is no internet connection. The red "Internet" light was flashing on the router. I tried to restart it and seemed to work but after a few minutes the internet would disconnect again. Everything worked perfectly yesterday.
A lot of devices are connected to that router: desktop PC, few laptops, TV, smartphones. So I started disconnecting devices and once I disconnected desktop PC the red light turned into green and the Internet was back on.
So now whenever I try to connect my desktop PC to Internet (through Wireless connection or LAN) the Internet would work for like 5 minutes then the red light would turn on again and the Internet is gone, I can't connect to it with any other devices. "
What could be causing the problem?
*PC is running on Windows 7.
*Router is ADBB PDG A4001N
Thanks in advance.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/helproom-1/pc-disconnects-internet-after-few-minutes-4601681/
Relevancy 43%

Hi My internet connection goes down ten minutes after I start up if I restart the computer I can reconnect for drops Internet a minutes few after another ten or so minutes before the browser stops working its the same with both Explorer and Firefox I have scanned my computer with Ad-Aware and AVG anti-virus my hijack this log is below Any help would be appreciated Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe Internet drops after a few minutes C WINDOWS system Internet drops after a few minutes Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA EXE C Program Files Olympus DeviceDetector DM Service exe C Program Files Intel Intel Application Accelerator iaantmon exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C WINDOWS system PnkBstrA exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system MsPMSPSv exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Intel Intel Application Accelerator iaanotif exe C Program Files Dell Media Experience PCMService exe C Program Files Intel Modem Event Monitor IntelMEM exe C Program Files Creative Sound Blaster Live -bit Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe C WINDOWS system Rundll exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files Common Files Sonic Update Manager sgtray exe C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E S I T EXE C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE CLI EXE C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Olympus DeviceDetector DevDtct exe C Program Files InterVideo Common Bin WinCinemaMgr exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe C Documents and Settings Daniel Local Settings Temporary Internet Files Content IE LMVA Y HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www stuff co nz R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll file missing O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO IeCatch Class - A -E CA- D - CD - D B - C PROGRA FlashGet jccatch dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO EpsonToolBandKicker Class - E FB- DD- F -B AC-B CAE F A - C Program Files EPSON EPSON Web-To-Page EPSON Web-To-Page dll O - Toolbar FlashGet Bar - E E AB-F - D - D - BA E - C PROGRA Flash... Read more

A:Internet drops after a few minutes

Is there software I can use to scan for whatever is doing this?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-drops-after-a-few-minutes.771814/
Relevancy 43%

Hi Recently every - minutes or so my internet just suddenly stops working This disconnects minutes 20-90 every Internet is the only the case on one of my computers I Internet disconnects every 20-90 minutes currently have a laptop and a desktop which connect via wireless adaptors The computer with this problem is connected via a ethernet cable from the router I have called my internet provider talktalk who say there shouldnt be any problems with the internet on their end I have done a full virus scan using Avast anti virus and scanned for spyware malware using Malware Bytes Spybot search and destroy and Ad-Aware When the internet stops working and i try to repair the Local Area Connection I get the error quot unable to renew ip address quot To try resolve this problem i have tried changing the router from a netgear to a thomsom but the exact same problem occurs I have also tried connecting a wireless adaptor into my computer with no effect After i did some online research i also tried using quot winsockxpFix exe quot which again didnt work I also followed some online steps to try renew my IP address using the cmd option on run and typing quot ipconfig release quot then quot ipconfig renew quot It seems to work fine if the internet is currently working however when it is not running i get the following error quot An error has occurred while renewing interface Local Area connection Unable to contact your DHCP sever Request has timed out quot When I type quot ipconfig all quot into the cmd option i get Windows IP configuration Host Name Home Node Type Unknown IP Rounting Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No DNS Suffix Search List Lan Ethernet adapeter Local Area Connection Connection- Specific DNS suffix Lan Description Broadcom Netlink TM Gigabit Ethernet Physical Address - - - d- - c DHCP Enabled Yes Auto configuration Enabled Yes IP Address Subnet mask Default gateway DHCP server DNS servers Once the internet has cut off the only way to get it running again is through a full computer restart The operating system I am using is Windows XP home SP I have used the same internet provider and equipment for the last years and it has been fine but this problem is really frustrating Hope you guys can come with with a solution without having to reformat Thanks Simon nbsp

Relevancy 43%

Hey,
Recently, my PC has been randomly disconnecting from the internet every few minutes for about 5-10 minutes.
I'm sure it isn't the router or ethernet cable as I have tried it in my netbook which runs Windows XP and it works fine.
I have performed a virus scan which has found nothing and I haven't changed any settings recently. I connect straight to the router with a ethernet cable.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

A:Internet disconnects every few minutes

You might want to consider updating the firmware for your router. XP is old school and things have changed since then.

With no ipconfig/all info, no router hardware/model version info and no system specs I can only guess at what the problem might be.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/15435-internet-disconnects-every-few-minutes.html
Relevancy 43%

This is really strange, my internet just falls out every 5-20 minutes, making it impossible to work on projects etc.. I am connected to a DSL router and it usually works again after 10 seconds but it's enough to disconnect me from anything. I would appreciate your help, it's driving me nuts

A:Internet falls out every 10 minutes?

Have you discussed this with your ISP? Almost surely their problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-falls-out-every-10-minutes.725069/
Relevancy 43%

I cannot continue and it says: The page cannot be displayed.... Cannot find server or DNS Error. Tryed to Detect Network settings... did not work and tryed other option of
Internet connections.... did not work. Can you plx help me?
Ana Becker17

A:I connect to the internet for 5 minutes and then...

Welcome to TSG....

Some system specs along with the browser(s) that this is happening with also what service pack(s) are installed please?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-connect-to-the-internet-for-5-minutes-and-then.672484/
Relevancy 43%

Hello I m having a problem with my internet it started a week ago here 10 minutes Internet each disconnects s what happens I suddenly lose connection for about a minute and then it comes back for minutes Internet disconnects each 10 minutes or so then disconnects again then it comes back again and works for about hours or so and then cycle Internet disconnects each 10 minutes restarts the disconnecting happens - times per day and it s really getting on my nerves lt I dunno what s wrong I talked to my ISP Vodafone times and they said everything is fine on their end they even reconfigured my router like times or so and checked the phone lines and there Internet disconnects each 10 minutes s no breaking up or anything so I dunno what s really happening it happens to all of my devices PC wired laps wireless everytime I see this little quot caution quot sign on my connection I get really frustrated can anyone help lt I m guessing that it s either something from my router cables the main cable which connects to router or the ISP has something lt beep gt up Any thoughts Thanks in advance nbsp

Relevancy 43%

I have Sky internet wireless and around every ten minutes it just seems to die displaying the wireless network connection not connected message To get my internet connection every My on keeps internet minutes or 10 so dying working again I have to open up the list of wireless connections go My internet keeps on dying every 10 minutes or so to change advanced settings go to wireless networks select mine go to properties and click on ok After seconds or something it comes back on and repeats the whole process I ve noticed that if I don t go to advanced settings and do the rest of the My internet keeps on dying every 10 minutes or so stuff and just click on connect instead it just seems to forget the network key and I have to put it in again which is really annoying The thing is it only does that on this computer and not the other one we have The other computer s internet works fine but the problem only seems to be on this one Also when it is connected and not messing up the icon has an X in it saying it s not connected wha Can someone help please nbsp

A:My internet keeps on dying every 10 minutes or so

Check the power management settings for the card. By default they are set to turn the card off to conserve power.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/my-internet-keeps-on-dying-every-10-minutes-or-so.560720/
Relevancy 43%

pretty self explanatory The problem started after i installed and uninstalled a proxy from my university for article access A few details I use an HP pavilion dv My internet is DSL and the modem seems to be working fine Tried minutes drops every 30 Internet a different modem and the problem persists A wired connection doesnt make the problem go away The other computers in my network have no problems The problem Internet drops every 30 minutes is present if i use another network The ISP says no problems on their end They refuse to help Brasil Go figure I removed all the remnants of the proxy The university tech guys never heard about this Removed all proxies Tried flushing the DNS Tried resetting the network When i restart the computer the problem goes away for exactly minutes Tried different browsers firefox originally chrome ie opera All have the same problem Tried running malwarebits and combofix Tried running comodo antivirus and then uninstalled it Problem persists Tried changing the badProxyExpiresTime to on the registry The problem disapears if i start on safe mode with networking I Suspect either malware or defective network card but i know that i know very little so i would appreciate some help nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-drops-every-30-minutes.1163377/
Relevancy 43%

Hello all I hope anyone can help me with this problem since it starting to get really frustrating when playing games My internet started dropping at exactly minute intervals since days now Most minutes every to Internet 30 :< 15 drops of today the intervals arn't at exactly minutes anymore but sometimes with a half our interval and few times exactly hour In the windows event viewer i see regular warning messages at the times the disconnects happen with the message Name resolution for the name randomadreshere timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded Though this error does not show for every disconnect i am having What steps did i try Take the power of the modem and router for secconds plug modem back in wait til its fully booted Then do the same for the router and lastly the pc Contact my ISP they told me they looked at the modem and did not see downtime with the intervals i described and refused to help me any further Told me to contact cisco because i use their router Did a firmware update on the router this also put it back to standard settings so thats things in one go Then a friend told me to try and do this in cmd ipconfig release Internet drops every 15 to 30 minutes :< ipconfig renew ipconfig flushdns Additional information Modemtype unknown will need to look it up standard from the ISP Routertype Cisco linksys e Computer is running windows I'm on a wired Internet drops every 15 to 30 minutes :< connection All the 'solutions' didnt do a thing and i have ran out of idea's I really hope anyone on this forum can help me since Internet drops every 15 to 30 minutes :< i need to have a stable connection this sunday evening for a game If not i will have to dissapoint a few friends sadly again English is not my main language so if i need to explain something better please tell

A:Internet drops every 15 to 30 minutes :<

Kiwi1990, Welcome to BC Forums!  Have you tried downloading & installing a Ethernet driver on your computer? Your OEM likely has the latest one for your computer. Drivers, like any other software, can get corrupted.  We need more information about your computer, so please follow these instructions to post your specs.  [LIST][*]Go to [url=http://www.piriform.com/speccy]Piriform's website[/url], and click the big button.[/*][*]Next, click [url=http://www.piriform.com/speccy/download/standard]Download from Piriform.com[/url] (the FileHippo link requires an extra click). Or if you want to use a portable version of Speccy (which doesn't require installation), click the builds page link and download the portable version.[/*][*]You will now be asked where you want to save the file. The best place to put it is the Desktop, as it will be easy to find later.[/*][*]After the file finishes downloading, you are ready to run Speccy. If you downloaded the installer, simply double-click on it and follow the prompts until installation is complete. If you downloaded the portable version, you will need to unzip it before use. Right-click the ZIP file and click Extract all. Click Next. Open up the extracted folder and double-click on Speccy.[/*][*]Once inside Speccy, it will look similar to this (with your computer's specifications, of course):[/*][*]Now, at the top, click File > Publish Snapshot[/*][*]You will see the following prompt:[/*][*]Click Yes > then Copy to Clipboard[/*][*]Now, once you are back in the forum topic you are posting in, click the button. Right-click in the empty space of the Reply box and click Paste. Then, click Add Reply below the Reply box.[/*][*]Congrats! You have just posted your specs![/*][/LIST] Looking forward to your reply. Cat

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/539254/internet-drops-every-15-to-30-minutes/
Relevancy 43%

The title pretty much explains it all.

I've tried to reset my modem/router (unplugging them both for about 10 mins) and I'm still getting disconnected every 30 minutes.

Thanks for listening! Any help would be appreciated.

Relevancy 43%

Every 30-40 minutes or so, my Internet keeps quitting. I have a DSL connection through YHTI.net. We have a SpeedStream DSL box that connects us to the Internet. Whenever the Internet quits working, the green lights that say "act" (which I assume is the receiving light) and "dsl" turn off. The "enet" (the sending light) and "pwr" (power) lights stay on. No cord is disconnected. I have checked. I was hoping to see if anybody else is having the same problems, or if someone has had a similar problem and can help me fix it. This has been going on for about 2 days now.

As for my computer, it's an emachines W3107 desktop PC with Windows XP.

A:Internet Keeps Shutting Off Every Few Minutes

Sounds like it's either the modem or the ISP. The DSL light going out indicates you no longer have a connection from the modem to the ISP.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-keeps-shutting-off-every-few-minutes.939240/
Relevancy 43%

Hello Internet stops working after around h under windows Internet minutes after many disconnection XP home SP Few times ago it was every minutes when my provider limited the downloading rate Now it seems to stop working at least after h but it is not always the same times or I am not sure It seems to stop working when I use internet a lot for a while but still not sure To have internet again I have to reboot The local network is Internet disconnection after many minutes still ok but Internet disconnection after many minutes no internet It works well and without any problem under Linux I had the same kind of problem at the beginning with an other provider because my phone line wasn t plug in to the good place So I was always disconnected and Internet was slow But now it worked Internet disconnection after many minutes fine with this provider at the beginning so I don t think it is the same thing It seems that windows when there is a too long delay to get internet answer or something like this looses the connection Any idea what s wrong Why it works under Linux and not Windows nbsp

A:Internet disconnection after many minutes

How do you connect to the internet (modem / router)?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-disconnection-after-many-minutes.564893/
Relevancy 43%

Hello I recently moved apartments and have been having this problem every since my internet connection was re-established I have the exact same setup as my old apartment Teksavvy DSL speedster modem and Linksys WRT G router My desktop Windows is connected to the router via ethernet cable and I also have a laptop that connects to the router wirelessly Every couple of minutes I see the quot no network quot icon on the bottom right of my desktop Turning off the router and then back on again gets the network back and my connection works for a bit until it doesn t Any help would be great Thanks Tech Disconnected few minutes every internet from Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Home Premium bit Processor Intel R Core TM i - CPU GHz Intel Disconnected from internet every few minutes Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX Ti - Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB E Total - MB Free - MB H Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASRock B Pro Antivirus None nbsp

Relevancy 43%

Hey guys My internet is shared between a router with other computers The other connections work but mine doesn't After about minutes the internet shuts off Now the main computer shows that i'm still connected but the internet doesnt seem to work Here is the Hijack Log when it works Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe Internet Disconnects 10-15 Minutes After C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Internet Disconnects After 10-15 Minutes WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files DIGStream digstream exe C Program Files SiteAdvisor SiteAdv exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLDial exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files McAfee com Agent mcagent exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Creative Sync Manager Unicode CTSyncU exe C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe C Program Files Uniblue RegistryBooster RegistryBooster exe C Program Files BigFix bigfix exe C Program Files Autobahn mlb-nexdef-autobahn exe C Program Files ESPNRunTime DIGServices exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static ccc exe C PROGRA COMMON AOL ACS AOLacsd exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C WINDOWS arservice exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C Program Files ewido anti-spyware guard exe C PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exe C Program Files AIM aolsoftware exe c program files common files mcafee mna mcnasvc exe c PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcshield exe C Program Files McAfee MPF MPFSrv exe C Program Files McAfee MSK MskSrver exe C Program Files Netscape Internet Service ncupdatesvc exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files Common Files New Boundary PrismXL PRISMXL SYS C Program Files SiteAdvisor SAService exe C Program Files SigmaTel C-Major Audio WDM Stacsv exe C Program Files Alcohol Soft Alcohol StarWind StarWindServiceAE exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C Program Files Skype Plugin Manager skypePM exe C Program Files Intel IntelDH Intel R Quick Resume Technology ELService exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcsysmon exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http www sportsgi com discussion R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - URLSearchHook AOLTBSearch Class - message - C Program Files AOL AIM Toolbar aoltb dll R - URLSearchHook no name - message - C Program Files MorpheusBar SrchAstt bin MBSRCAS DLL R - URLSearchHook Yahoo u C - message - C PROGRA Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO SnagIt Toolbar Loader - message - C Program Files TechSmith SnagIt SnagItBHO dll O - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - message - C PROGRA Yahoo Companion Ins... Read more

A:Internet Disconnects After 10-15 Minutes

Here is the Hijack This log when it doesnt:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 12:05:30 AM, on 6/29/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16674)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\DIGStream\digstream.exe
C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6261\SiteAdv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\MOM.exe
C:\Program Files\Uniblue\RegistryBooster 2\RegistryBooster.exe
C:\Program Files\BigFix\bigfix.exe
C:\Program Files\Autobahn\mlb-nexdef-autobahn.exe
C:\Program Files\ESPNRunTime\DIGServices.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\ccc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe
C:\WINDOWS\arservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\guard.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\mcproxy\mcproxy.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK\MskSrver.exe
C:\Program Files\Netscape Internet Service\ncupdatesvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\New Boundary\PrismXL\PRISMXL.SYS
C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6261\SAService.exe
C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\Stacsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Alcohol Soft\Alcohol 120\StarWind\StarWindServiceAE.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\IntelDH\Intel(R) Quick Resume Technology\ELService.exe
C:\Program Files\Skype\Plugin Manager\skypePM.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\notepad.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://www.sportsgi.com/discussion
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R3 - URLSearchHook: AOLTBSearch Class - / status icon and date 2 - C:\Program Files\AOL\AIM Toolbar 5.0\aoltb.dll
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - / status icon and date 1 - C:\Program Files\MorpheusBar\SrchAstt\1.bin\MBSRCAS.DLL
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! ?u??C - / status icon and date 0 - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: SnagIt Toolbar Loader - System Specs9 - C:\Program Files\TechSmith\SnagIt 8\SnagItBHO.dll
O2 - BHO: ... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/internet-disconnects-after-10-15-minutes-264167.html
Relevancy 43%

I have two computers hardwired to a router along 10 Every Disconnects Minutes Internet with one that accesses the router by a wireless connection One of the computers hardwired to the router disconnects from the internet Internet Disconnects Every 10 Minutes exactly every ten minutes and I have to restart to be able to connect again This happens consistently every time All the other computers work fine Internet Disconnects Every 10 Minutes and have no problems Can anyone please help I have not been able to figure out what it is I tried connecting through the wireless card on this computer and the same thing happens It is running Windows XP Professional Following is the HiJack This report Thank you Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes D WINDOWS System smss exe D WINDOWS system winlogon exe D WINDOWS system services exe D WINDOWS system lsass exe D WINDOWS system svchost exe D WINDOWS System svchost exe D WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE D WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE D WINDOWS system spoolsv exe D WINDOWS Explorer EXE D Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exe D Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccProxy exe D Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe D WINDOWS System CTSvcCDA exe D Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared PIF B E DD - - c -B F- F FCA A PIFSvc exe D Program Files ahead InCD InCD exe D Program Files Common Files Real Update OB evntsvc exe D WINDOWS System spool drivers w x hpztsb exe D Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe D Program Files Creative SBLive AudioHQ AHQTB EXE D WINDOWS system devldr exe D Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe D WINDOWS system ctfmon exe D WINDOWS System nvsvc exe D Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe D Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exe C Program Files E-Color Colorific hgcctl exe C Program Files E-Color True Internet Color TICIcon exe D WINDOWS System svchost exe D Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe D WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exe D Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe D Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared Security Console NSCSRVCE EXE D Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe D Documents and Settings Leah Desktop HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http www earthlink net partner mor on search html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www optonline net R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localhost O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - D Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocx O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - D Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO Norton Internet Security - ECB - F - bbc- D- DDF E - D Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared AdBlocking NISShExt dll O - BHO NAV Helper - A F D D-E - D -B A - BB FDD - D Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - Toolbar Norton Internet Security - B EAC - D - b e- B -A C A A - D Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared AdBlocking NISShExt dll O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - C E A- F - E-B E- B - D Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE NvQTwk NvCplDaemon initialize O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run NeroCheck D WINDOWS system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run InCD D Program Files ahead InCD InCD exe O - HKLM Run TkBellExe D Program Files Common Files Real Update OB ev... Read more

A:Internet Disconnects Every 10 Minutes

I had initially posted in the cable and network forum and was directed to this forum. I had posted a couple of days ago and have not received any assistance yet. Can anyone please help.

Thank you

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/internet-disconnects-every-10-minutes-187673.html
Relevancy 43%

Hi I have just restored Disconnects Internet Minutes 10 After my XP system to SP after a problem with the USB controller That fixed Windows decided to update to SP which went ahead with no problems Now though my internet connection Internet Disconnects After 10 Minutes wired LAN keeps dropping Internet Disconnects After 10 Minutes after about minutes The only way to get it back is to restart I have installed the latest network card drivers but still get quot internet explorer cannot display the webpage quot I have tried with IE and Safari Renewing the DHCP lease and or setting the DNS to a manual address do not solve the issue either I can still ping hosts on my local network and on the internet like Google Apple etc and get a full set of replies However when i try to ping this machine from another on my network it fails Even though my connection is apparently not there the LAN status icon says it is still connected Repairing the connection doesn't affect it Any ideas would be appreciated Thanks Joe

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/internet-disconnects-after-10-minutes-327009.html
Relevancy 43%

I too am having problems with my internet connection disconnecting after about 30 minutes. I am using XP Home. I connect by an antenna on my roof receiving an RF signal (I think) or it might be a microwave signal. Anyway the cable comes down through the wall into my router. I have to power down the router and power it up again to reconnect. Anyone with ideas?

A:Internet disconnects every 30 minutes

Even though it appears you're having the same problem, please start a new thread when you have a new issue. It's very difficult to keep two problems straight and who's working on what in a single thread.

I've created a new thread for your issue here.

Thanks for your cooperation.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-disconnects-every-30-minutes.590393/
Relevancy 43%

Hello again I ve previously fixed my issues with Windows remote desktop thanks to the help I got here I m back this time with another issue that I am faced with The basic problem is that my internet connection is lost every minutes Help! Please minutes!? lost 14.75 Internet every precisely As far as hardware goes this one is quot simple quot I explain - Broadband cable internet business class with usable IPs total x x x - Ambit U C Modem - Ambit Manual - http www ubeeinteractive com user-guides U C -U C End UserGuide - - - pdf Internet lost every 14.75 minutes!? Please Help! - Standard Linksys WRT G router - WRT G Manual - everyone s used these Connected devices to network excluding the modem and router Wired desktop PC Wired Xbox Wireless laptop The cable modem is set up with a local LAN IP of a standard DHCP is disabled That s really the only thing that s set up on it no DDNS no port forwarding no static leases no DMZ no MAC filtering etc etc etc CAT E runs from an ethernet port of modem to Internet port of WRT G My WRT G settings specify a Internet lost every 14.75 minutes!? Please Help! static IP for the WAN I picked x x x appropriate subnet mask default gateway x x x modem and DNS servers Everything else is pretty basic as far as settings go I have DHCP enabled on the router for my devices Specifically any wired device has a static IP and wireless devices get IPs from the DHCP on the WRT G The local network never cuts out it is just my access to the internet A prime example is when I am away from home and am using Windows Remote Desktop to connect to the wired PC Every minutes my RD session halts and has to reconnect after about seconds to minutes I ve also noticed that when downloading a file not a torrent but an actual file from another server that it will cancel and say it s quot done quot if the file is too big to be downloaded in less than minute intervals when the internet disconnects Now how I was able to come up with the minute time interval or more precisely minutes Writing to a text file from command prompt I pinged a well established search engine website the entire day and a little the night before The first session included over pings at second per attempt that s a little over hours The second longer session included pings hours Importing the text files into Excel helped with the reading and sorting and a pattern started appearing After numerous lines of quot Reply from x x x x bytes time xxms TTL quot I finally received four lines of quot Request timed out quot In almost all cases of the timeout there were lines Some cases included even more up to So most interruptions lasted seconds some up to I then started looking at the number of pings between these interruptions It turns out that about of the time there are pings between interrupts minutesat the rate of second per ping Furthermore taking both sets of data the shorter and longer day run and aligning the typically timeout pings they both match almost identically in time spans at most a delay of pings seconds And finally using a clock I was able to observe a dropped connection when using RD Once connected I looked at the text file and sure enough there were timeout pings recorded I waited about minutes again and sure enough my RD session was interrupted and more timeout pings were recorded in the text file Obviously my first question is why on earth is this happening Secondly I think it is worth noting that also connected to the modem is a second router also a WRT G that has multiple - connected devices both wired and wireless static and dynamic IPs Yes this second router s WAN IP is different from my router It uses x x x while mine uses x x x To help separate and troubleshoot I ve also made my router s local IP use X while this second router uses the almost standard x x I am currently performing the same ping quot test quot on a computer that is on this other router s network using the x x x WAN IP to see if that network also loses connectivity However I ... Read more

Relevancy 43%

Background Hi I am empoyed by a small PD and we can t afford a dedicated IT staff I have taken on the role of an IT guy but have no real expertise in the field We have a server a Netgear FS T and about a dozen wired computers Every computer loses the internet sporadically This issue has been present for almost a year and I have not been able to figure it out despite hours and hours of research One network person I spoke to over the phone told me to buy a new network switch and see if it corrects it as it would be cheaper to do that than to hire him scary The FS T is at least years old or so and has never been properly maintained We have a static DSL connection off all drops minutes on pcs Internet few every and our ISP Internet drops off every few minutes on all pcs sent out a tech to look into the issue I was not present Internet drops off every few minutes on all pcs when the tech Internet drops off every few minutes on all pcs came but have been told that the technician reported the problem was not on their end rather it was on our end The internet drop offs are getting to be more and more frequent It used to be around every minutes or so now it seems about every All computers on the network are affected by the internet drop off The server is running Microsoft Windows Server Standard Edition service pack All of the PC s are running Microsoft Windows XP Pro some Sp some sp ipconfig all on Server Microsoft Windows Version C Copyright - Microsoft Corp C Documents and Settings Administrator gt ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name PDServerNew Primary Dns Suffix Jarvis com Node Type Unknown IP Routing Enabled Yes WINS Proxy Enabled Yes DNS Suffix Search List Jarvis com Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Intel R PRO MT Server Adapter Physical Address - B- - B- - DHCP Enabled No IP Address Subnet Mask Default Gateway Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Intel R PRO CT Network Connection Physical Address - - - -EB-F DHCP Enabled No IP Address Subnet Mask Default Gateway DNS Servers ipconfig all on workstation while internet was present C Documents and Settings desk JARVIS gt ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name desk Primary Dns Suffix Jarvis com Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No DNS Suffix Search List Jarvis com jarvis com Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix jarvis com Description Intel R PRO VE Network Connecti on Physical Address - - - B-A -F Dhcp Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IP Address Subnet Mask Default Gateway DHCP Server DNS Servers Primary WINS Server Lease Obtained Saturday October Lease Expires Sunday October If anyone can provide me some guidance or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated Thank you John nbsp

A:Internet drops off every few minutes on all pcs

So, "Server" is acting as the Dhcp server and DNS server for your network, right? But, internet access is through another machine or router with IP 10.0.0.50? Is that a router or computer? If a PC, please show its ipconfig /all.

What is 192.168.0.1 and what is its role in your network?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-drops-off-every-few-minutes-on-all-pcs.758155/
Relevancy 43%

On WiFi bars always but I keep getting disconnected every couple minutes It reconnects a minute later and runs for another mins or every or so minutes five off Internet Shutting so Its an endless process Would appreciate any help Farbar Service Scanner Version - - Ran by Student Internet Shutting off every five minutes or so ATTENTION The logged in user is not administrator on - - at Running from quot C Users Student Downloads quot Microsoft Windows Enterprise Service Pack X Boot Mode Normal Internet Services Connection Status Localhost is accessible LAN connected Google IP is accessible Google com is accessible Yahoo com is accessible Windows Firewall Firewall Disabled Policy System Restore SDRSVC Service is not running Checking service configuration The start type of SDRSVC service is OK The ImagePath of SDRSVC service is OK The ServiceDll of SDRSVC service is OK VSS Service is not running Checking service configuration The start type of VSS service is OK The ImagePath of VSS service is OK System Restore Disabled Policy Action Center Windows Update Windows Autoupdate Disabled Policy Windows Defender WinDefend Service is not running Checking service configuration The start type of WinDefend service is set to Demand The default start type is Auto The ImagePath of WinDefend service is OK The ServiceDll of WinDefend service is OK Windows Defender Disabled Policy HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows Defender quot DisableAntiSpyware quot DWORD Other Services File Check C Windows System nsisvc dll gt File is digitally signed C Windows System drivers nsiproxy sys gt File is digitally signed C Windows System dhcpcore dll gt File is digitally signed C Windows System drivers afd sys gt File is digitally signed C Windows System drivers tdx sys gt File is digitally signed C Windows System Drivers tcpip sys gt File is digitally signed C Windows System dnsrslvr dll gt File is digitally signed C Windows System mpssvc dll gt File is digitally signed C Windows System bfe dll gt File is digitally signed C Windows System drivers mpsdrv sys gt File is digitally signed C Windows System SDRSVC dll gt File is digitally signed C Windows System vssvc exe gt File is digitally signed C Windows System wscsvc dll gt File is digitally signed C Windows System wbem WMIsvc dll gt File is digitally signed C Windows System wuaueng dll gt File is digitally signed C Windows System qmgr dll gt File is digitally signed C Windows System es dll gt File is digitally signed C Windows System cryptsvc dll gt File is digitally signed C Program Files Windows Defender MpSvc dll gt File is digitally signed C Windows System ipnathlp dll gt File is digitally signed C Windows System iphlpsvc dll gt File is digitally signed C Windows System svchost exe gt File is digitally signed C Windows System rpcss dll gt File is digitally signed End of log nbsp

A:Internet Shutting off every five minutes or so

First, if your ISP is over a DSL line, make sure every device connected to the phone wall jack(s) have a filter installed.

Second, get the latest firmware for your Modem && the router installed.

Lastly, on your router, find and set the MTU to 1492 which will stop packet fragmentation.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/internet-shutting-off-every-five-minutes-or-so.205339/
Relevancy 43%

I am working on a computer remotely that loses internet access. After the computer is restarted it has internet access for about 5 minutes and then it loses access, exept that my remote connection still works so the internet is still there. I can ping a website with both the ip address and the web address, but IE and Firefox can not find eather site. I have used spybot and ad aware and removed some spyware, but not a lot. Hijack this is now clean of anything unusuall. It is a windows xp service pack 2 machine. The antivirus and firewall program on the computer will not run. Thanks.

A:loss of internet after 5 minutes

Which antivirus firewall program?

Which firewall?

Using a hardware router?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/loss-of-internet-after-5-minutes-141929.html
Relevancy 43%

Recently my computer a Toshiba Satellite laptop running Windows XP SP3 no longer works with my wireless internet connection. It works for exactly ten minutes as timed by my Wireless Network Connection Status and then stops. It says it is still connected but pages just time out. No matter what Browser I use or if I reset or turn the connection off and back on it still will not work until I reset my computer then I have ten more minutes. My time is counting down right now.

I appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.

A:Internet works for exactly ten minutes

I have restored my computer to an earlier point, I have run Ad-Aware, Spybot S&D, and my antivirus Avast in depth scan each multiple times and come up with nothing. I have updated Windows as much as I can and I have tried repairing the connection and other internet related fixes to no avail.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/271902/internet-works-for-exactly-ten-minutes/
Relevancy 43%

Iíve virus checked/removed cookies/cleaned all/defrag/malware check/etc.
For the last 3 days I get disconnected from the internet every 5-6 minutes (DOS code???).
When I try to reconnect I get error code 691.
I have to go to the network and right click and repair and sometimes can get back on - sometimes I have to reboot.
So I need a new modem?
Is this my fault or the fault of my ISP?
Thank you so much. Itís Christmas and the internet is all Iíve got.

Relevancy 43%

Well like the title explains my internet every cuts off or minutes so few Internet just stops working every few minutes and then magicly fixes itself en works Internet cuts off every few minutes or so just Internet cuts off every few minutes or so fine only to be repeated I did get a message from AVG that I got trojan virusses after some obscure download but it said it removed Internet cuts off every few minutes or so them all When I did a full slow scan of the entire computer all it could find were some tracking cookies The same when I tried Ad-Aware These are the only virus and spyware scanners I have by the way all the free versions I also have ZoneAlarm When I run a connection test with MSN messenger it tells me there s a problem with my DNS it can t resolve IP-adresses If I try again a random amount of time later it s fixed Does anyone have any idea what s causing this UPDATE I installed Spybot - search and destroy and ran a scan It found some malware and spyware and successfully removed it all but no improvement in the problem

A:Internet cuts off every few minutes or so

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (v1.39) and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.Exit MBAM when done.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.-- If Malwarebytes Anti-Malware results in any error messages, please refer to Fixes for common problems and Error Codes. Some issues with errors can be related to malware infection but others are not.-- Some types of malware will disable Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and other security tools. If MBAM will not install, try renaming it first.Right-click on the mbam-setup.exe file file and rename it to mysetup.exe.Double-click on mysetup.exe to start the installation.If that did not work, then try renaming and changing the file extension. click this link if you do not see the file extensionRight-click on the mbam-setup.exe file, rename it to mysetup and change the .exe extension to .scr, .com, .pif, or .bat.Then double-click on mysetup.scr (or whatever extension you renamed it) to begin installation.If after installation, MBAM will not run, open the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware folder in Program Files.Right-click on mbam.exe, rename it to myscan.exe.Double-click on myscan.exe to launch the program.If that did not work, then try renaming and change the .exe extension in the same way as noted above.Double-click on myscan.scr (or whatever extension you renamed it) to launch the program.If using Windows Vista, refer to How to Change a File Extension in Windows Vista.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/242987/internet-cuts-off-every-few-minutes-or-so/
Relevancy 43%

I initially thought it was my ISP, who said it was my router, but now I believe it is my CPU. I can access my wifi through other devices. My computer just loses internet connectivity for about 5 minutes at a time. Before I regain full connectivity, some websites will load before others... If I load bovada.lv or Google.com it won't load but if I go to LinkedIn.com it will.

The signal comes back on its own, but it still says I'm connected to the internet when I lose connection(see pic). It happens about once every 2-3 hours. Not like clockwork but just on average.

It recently started happening. I did just get a new TV with HD cable and an amazon fire stick, but the signal drops when I'm not using the amazon fire or the TV.

I have a desktop PC with windows 7 and a wireless card.

Thanks in advanced!

A:Internet Consistenly Goes out for 3-10 minutes

YahtzeeFish said:

I have a desktop PC with windows 7 and a wireless card.Click to expand...

Is this the PC in question with the issue? If what is it an OEM or custom build? What are the complete system specifications? What is the make/model of your wireless card? Have you tried updating the driver for the "wireless" card?

Your CPU has nothing to do with your internet....wifi or ethernet cable.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-consistenly-goes-out-for-3-10-minutes.1167403/
Relevancy 43%

Hi there recently been having alot of trouble ith my PC in general but have finally got it down to one problem albeit a rather biggy Every - minutes my internet just cuts off and I have to restart my Every 5-10 Minutes Out Cutting Internet computer for it to come back on til another minutes in when it will cut off again etc Here is my log file pretty new to this so I hope everyting is there Thanks very much n advance for an reply------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXEC Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exeC Program Files Google Gmail Notifier gnotify exeC Program Files D-Tools daemon exeC Program Files Adobe Adobe Acrobat Distillr Acrotray exeC Program Files PowerISO PWRISOVM Internet Cutting Out Every 5-10 Minutes EXEC Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exeC Program Files Razer razerhid exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Adobe Adobe Acrobat Acrobat acrobat sl exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Program Files Razer razertra exeC WINDOWS system dwwin exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC WINDOWS system wscntfy exeC Program Files Razer razerofa exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox Internet Cutting Out Every 5-10 Minutes exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC Documents and Settings Craig Martindale Desktop HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Internet Cutting Out Every 5-10 Minutes Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localO - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - c Program Files Adobe Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO no name - C - - A - - F E - C WINDOWS system awtqo dll file missing O - BHO no name - ADF - E E- ad - F - E CD - C WINDOWS system cwghtscf dll file missing O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C PROGRA MICROS Office GRA E DLLO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO no name - A D- B- EF - D- E - C WINDOWS system efcbbcc dll file missing O - BHO AcroIEToolbarHelper Class - AE CD -E - f- - EE - c Program Files Adobe Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dllO - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - c Program Files Adobe Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dllO - HKLM Run RTHDCPL RTHDCPL EXEO - HKLM Run Alcmtr ALCMTR EXEO - HKLM Run ZoneAlarm Client quot C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe quot O - HKLM Run e - f c- e -a ec-b a b c C Program Files Google Gmail Notifier gnotify exeO - HKLM Run DAEMON Tools- quot C Program Files D-Tools daemon exe quot -lang O - HKLM Run Adobe Version Cue CS quot c Program Files Adobe Adobe Version Cue CS Contro... Read more

A:Internet Cutting Out Every 5-10 Minutes

Welcome to the BleepingComputer HijackThis Logs and Analysis forum flickerstick My name is Richie and i'll be helping you to fix your problems.Your version of Sun Java is out of date.Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system.Please follow these steps to remove older versions of Sun Java,and then update.1. Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE)2. Scroll down to where it says 'Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6u2'.3. Click the "Download" button to the right.4. Check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".5. The page will refresh.6. Click on the link to download 'Windows Offline Installation, Multi-language' and save to your desktop.7. Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.8. Go to Start > Control Panel double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.9. Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.10. Click the Change/Remove button.11. Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.12. Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.13. Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u2-windows-i586-p.exe to install the newest version.Download Combofix and save to your desktop:Note: It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop Close any open browsers. Double click on combofix.exe and follow the prompts. When it's finished it will produce a log. Post the entire contents of C:\ComboFix.txt into your next reply. Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause the program to freeze/hang. Do NOT post the ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt unless I ask.Also post a new Hijackthis log please.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/104609/internet-cutting-out-every-5-10-minutes/
Relevancy 43%

Hi, just today, my PC's connection will work for 10 minutes then totally shut down. Although it still says it is connected nothing will connect. Im posting from my old laptop and obviously is still working with my internet. Whats wrong?

A:Internet not working after about 10 minutes.

Welcome to TSG:
Well,you really have not told us anything about your networking environment,so hard to tell you what is wrong.
Any hardware/software changes lately. ?
Have you run your antivirus suite ?
Any error messages when this happens. ?
wired or wireless ?
Have you tried a system restore to the day before yesterday ?
At failure,may we see:
Start, Run, CMD, OK to open a command prompt:
(For Vista or 7 type CMD in the Search box after Start)

In the command prompt window that opens, type the following command:

Note that there is a space before the /ALL, but there is NOT a space after the / in the following command.

IPCONFIG /ALL

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter to copy the contents to the clipboard.
Paste the results in a message here.

If you are on a machine with no network connection, use a floppy, USB disk, or a CD-RW disk to transfer a text file with the information to allow pasting it here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-not-working-after-about-10-minutes.1013576/
Relevancy 43%

Hi All,

I am facing a strange problem. Every 10 minutes or so, my network connection just stop accepting the data packets. I have to use the "repair network" option and then everything runs fine again. This problem had starte d to occur recently. My guess was that this is something to do with my internet service provider but now I am starting to think whether some virus or trojan is controlling as the "connection repair" works pretty well for me.

Please help me out. Thanks.

Relevancy 43%

Hi guys I have a weird issue here which seems to make little sense. We have a small network interconnected by a switch. However all of a sudden our internet seems to be dying out in a weird way. The internet would die out after 10 minutes of use although we can browse teh network. We then turn the switch off and then on and its back to normal - but then after another 10 minutes its dies out again and we literally have someone turning the switch on and off every 10 15 minutes here what is the problem here I really need help on this. Please guys!

A:Internet dies out every 10 minutes

Um yeah, it's probably Virus / Malware related

But because you didn't reply to this thread: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic126710.html
6 days ago, its probably just being getting worse and worse

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/internet-dies-out-every-10-minutes.127107/
Relevancy 43%

Running windows xp home

After then minutes of the computer being on the internet quits. HTTP totally stops. However I can still ping and access the network. I've spent about 5 hours on this problem, looking up stuff on google, removing firewalls, etc and nothing helps.

HELP!!!

A:Internet quits after ten minutes.

ok, run a HJT log and post it here for someone to analyse.

instructions in the link too.

http://www.tomcoyote.org/hjt/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-quits-after-ten-minutes.405334/
Relevancy 43%

Hi, I have a work laptop that i have just noticed times out on using the internet. I am currently using internet explorer 7. It is fine for 5 minutes and if i reboot it works again for another 5 minutes. If i run trace route or ping google that all seems to work fine. It also works for https and ftp so can go to secure sites just not http?!.

Anything anyone can help me at all would be greatly appreciated.

Things I have tried so far:
Reinstalled internet explorer
virus scan
spybot

A:Internet Works For Five Minutes

Try unplugging the Modem and all connections for internet to PC for 5 minutes.
(if Appllicable)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/149098/internet-works-for-five-minutes/
Relevancy 43%

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS system csrss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Sophos Sophos Anti-Virus SavService exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin crashing 10 after internet keeps minutes S EvMon exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files TOSHIBA ConfigFree CFSvcs exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exeC Program Files Sophos Sophos Anti-Virus SAVAdminService exeC Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack SeaPort SeaPort exeC Program Files Sophos Remote Management System ManagementAgentNT exeC Program Files Sophos AutoUpdate ALsvc exeC Program Files Sophos Remote Management System RouterNT exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system ThpSrv exeC WINDOWS Explorer internet keeps crashing after 10 minutes EXEC WINDOWS System alg exeC WINDOWS SkyTel EXEC Program Files Apoint K Apoint exeC WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exeC WINDOWS system TPSMain exeC WINDOWS system thpsrv exeC WINDOWS system TFNF exeC Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Zooming Utility SmoothView exeC Program Files TOSHIBA TouchED TouchED ExeC Program Files TOSHIBA ConfigFree NDSTray exeC WINDOWS system igfxext exeC Program Files TOSHIBA Wireless Hotkey TosHKCW exeC WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXEC WINDOWS system TPSBattM exeC Program Files Intel Wireless bin ZCfgSvc exeC Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exeC WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E FATI CE EXEC Program Files Apoint K Apntex exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Sony Ericsson Mobile Application Launcher Application Launcher exeC Program Files TOSHIBA TOSCDSPD toscdspd exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC PROGRA Intel Wireless Bin Dot XCfg exeC Program Files Ares Ares exeC Program Files Sophos AutoUpdate ALMon exeC Program Files Sony Sony Picture Utility PMBCore SPUVolumeWatcher exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files Common Files internet keeps crashing after 10 minutes Teleca Shared Generic exeC Program Files Sony Ericsson Mobile Mobile Phone Monitor epmworker exeC Program Files Sony Ericsson Mobile Mobile Phone Monitor ToshibaBTServer exeC Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtMng exeC Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosA dp exeC Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtHsp exeC Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exeC Program Files Adobe Reader Reader AcroRd exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC Program Files Kontiki KHost exeC Program Files Kontiki KService exeC Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exeC Program Files Windows Live Contacts wlcomm exeC WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v mscorsvw exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Documents and Settings User Desktop HijackThis exeC WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www skybroadband comR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www myspace com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer Provided By Sky BroadbandF - REG system ini Us... Read more

A:internet keeps crashing after 10 minutes

It's actually worse now, i have something called system guard which keeps popping up and telling me to download special tools. I'm also not allowed to access my task manager = |

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/219917/internet-keeps-crashing-after-10-minutes/
Relevancy 43%

Hi I have just restored my XP system to SP after a problem with the USB controller That fixed Windows decided to update to SP which went ahead with no problems Now though my internet connection wired LAN keeps dropping after about minutes The only way to get it back is to restart I have installed the latest network card drivers but still get quot internet explorer cannot display the webpage quot I have tried with IE and Safari Renewing the DHCP lease and or setting the DNS to a manual address do not solve the issue either I can still ping hosts on my local network and on the internet like Internet disconnects minutes after 10 Google Apple etc and get a full set of replies However when i try to ping this machine from another on my network it fails Even though my connection is apparently not there the LAN status icon says it is still connected Repairing the connection doesn t affect it Any ideas would be appreciated Thanks Joe nbsp

Relevancy 43%

Recently we got a new router D-Link and since then I ve had trouble with my Internet connection I m on a Macbook Pro every Mac 10 on minutes Lose Internet running OSX and my roommate is on a PC and she hasn t had any issues with the Internet I also never had any issues with the old router Linksys My connection will be fine for a day or so and then it will go out usually when I ve already been online for a while Once it goes out turning Airport off and turning it back on fixes it for exactly minutes and then it Lose Internet on Mac every 10 minutes goes out again Resetting the router fixes it for a day or two When the Internet goes out it still shows that I m connected to the network and have full signal it just won t load any web pages I ve tried completely restoring the router to factory settings and doing the setup process all over again and it s still Lose Internet on Mac every 10 minutes having the same issue nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lose-internet-on-mac-every-10-minutes.1089720/
Relevancy 43%

Tired of waiting for your email, downloads, and web pages?

Get what you want FASTER! No more delays when you surf the web, retrieve
email, load images, download music, win online games, and more.

ActiveSpeed's easy-to-use speed boosting features are patent pending and
not available in any other speed boosting product.

Only ActiveSpeed learns as you surf, continually optimizing your connection. The
more you use ActiveSpeed, the faster it gets!

Try it for FREE for 30 days and get a free gift -- ActiveTime.

Does this realy Work??

Joe

Relevancy 43%

I've had this problem before, but it always seems like it goes away on its own after a while. I have a router and two computers connected to it, each with manually set IP addresses, and every 20 minutes (as timed in the event viewer) the taskbar will show the local area cable to be unplugged, yet after a few seconds of being offline it will kick back in.

Would some setting be causing this?

Relevancy 43%

Okay so last night my internet was working fine I didn t download anything unusual When I woke up my internet was off After checking the router 5 after down shuts Internet minutes pulling out all the pugs and resetting everything I got it working again but it went out after about minutes Now the only way i can connect to the internet is if I unplug the cord and pull it back in or disable renable my internet connection And I only Internet shuts down after 5 minutes get between - minutes before it stops working The router is working normally Green lights on everything I m getting the green light on my cord connection as well There s no issues then suddenly the internet is just gone until I disconnect reconnect It s driving me crazy Any help would be appreciated Here s the Hackjackthis file Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files x Steam Steam exe C Windows DAODx exe C Program Files x ASUS PC Probe II Probe exe C Program Files x Symantec Symantec Endpoint Protection ProtectionUtilSurrogate exe C Program Files Logitech GamePanel Software Applets LCDMedia exe C Program Files x NEC Electronics USB Host Controller Driver Application nusb mon exe C Program Files x DeviceVM Browser Configuration Utility BCU exe C Program Files x Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files x Razer Naga RazerNagaSysTray exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x Windows Media Player wmplayer exe C Program Files x ASUS AASP aaCenter exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Program Files x Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook SearchHook Class - BC E AB-EDA - - F-CE B C F A - C Program Files x DeviceVM Browser Configuration Utility AddressBarSearch dll F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - HKLM Run VolPanel quot C Program Files x Creative SB X-Fi MB Volume Panel VolPanlu exe quot r O - HKLM Run UpdReg C Windows UpdReg EXE O - HKLM Run JMB X IDE Setup C Windows RaidTool xInsIDE exe O - HKLM Run NUSB MON quot C Program Files x NEC Electronics USB Host Controller Driver Application nusb mon exe quot O - HKLM Run BCU quot C Program Files x DeviceVM Browser Configuration Utility BCU exe quot O - HKLM Run StartCCC quot C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLIStart exe quot MSRun O - HKLM Run ATICustomerCare quot C Program Files x ATI ATICustomerCare ATICustomerCare exe quot O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files x Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files x Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe ARM quot C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe quot O - HKLM Run Razer Naga Driver C Program... Read more

A:Internet shuts down after 5 minutes

This topic is a duplicate of the one posted here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic393276.html which has been moved to the proper forum. Posting more than one topic on the same issue is called double-posting and is not allowed on this forum because it can create massive confusion and in this case make the malware removal process more difficult and time consuming. Therefore, this topic shall be deleted.Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response because the MRT Team members are EXTREMELY busy working logs posted before yours. They are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post and are waiting, please DO NOT make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the MRT Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another MRT Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.Please note: you should NOT make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a MRT Team member, nor should you continue to ask for help elsewhere. Doing so can result in system changes which may not show in the log you already posted. Further, any modifications you make on your own may cause confusion for the helper assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.From this point on the MRT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.Please be patient. It may take several days to get a response but your log will be reviewed and answered as soon as possible. I advise checking your topic once a day for responses as the e-mail notification system is unreliable.This topic shall disappear in the next 24 hours or so.Orange Blossom ~ forum moderator

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/393280/internet-shuts-down-after-5-minutes/
Relevancy 43%

For about weeks my connection has been dropping for about - minutes almost exactly every minutes It seems to be at past and to every hour I am with o and have rung then multiple times All they ever do is say quot your line is fine and there are no recorded drops lets change your wireless broadcast channel and see if that fixed anything quot After weeks of me telling them it was probably my router at fault dropping minutes Internet every 30 they quot exhausted all their options quot and today they sent me a new Router That seemed to fix the problem for an hour or so then it started again I play online games and stream i-player and such and you can tell when its about to drop because at about minutes past the hour there is a slight freeze for about - seconds then at past it just drops I ran to the router a few times and all the lights are off except the power one then they all Internet dropping every 30 minutes gradually come back on To me it seems that the router is resetting itself or something Anyway every time i ring o they deny any problems on their end except today the guy said quot your line isn t showing any droppages in the regular way but there is Internet dropping every 30 minutes something there bla bla we will run a hour line test and ring you back tomorrow I have absolutely no faith in them as they know less than i do If this quot line test quot doesn t fix it i think i will have to try a different ISP but in the mean time anybody have any ideas I have replaced all the cables and microfilters etc and Internet dropping every 30 minutes the router I even swapped the plug socket that the router was plugged into in case that was faulty since it seemed to be a resetting issue Master socket issue I just don t get it nbsp

Relevancy 43%

My Internet disconnects every few seconds minutes While I m on Vent it will just disconnect and reconnect at least once every minutes Also When I m playing any minutes Internet few every Disconnects games on steam It will disconnect me from steam at times but the game that I am playing online still plays just fine I called my ISP and they said all the lines look fine My brother says he doesn t have the problem but he doesn t have steam or vent He just uses browser mainly My PC Antec Asus Sabertooth P I k XFX Radeon gb Corsair Vengeance w Corsair PSU gb WD caviar blue Router Modem Cisco DDR -CL ISP CenturyLink Phone line is directly connected to the modem router Then from Internet Disconnects every few minutes the modem the Ethernet cable goes to a box on the electrical outlet then gets picked back up in the office I m plugged into a switch from their I don t have a home phone The only thing running on my phone line is the internet so i don t have any filters on the phone jacks When I get disconnected the Internet and DSL lights on the router remain solid green C Users PapaBear gt ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Internet Disconnects every few minutes Host Name PapaBears-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Ethernet adapter Tunngle Media State Media disconnected Internet Disconnects every few minutes Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description TAP-Win Adapter V Tunngle Physical Address -FF-A - -A - F DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Intel R V Gigabit Network Connectio n Physical Address BC-AE-C - - C- F DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe bc e e f f e bb Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained Thursday July AM Lease Expires Friday July AM Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - - -B - F-BC-AE-C - - C- F DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Tunnel adapter isatap F D- - - D C- B D Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address ef fd c f b cb dbe Pref erred Link-local IPv Address fe c f b cb dbe Preferred Default Gateway NetBIOS over Tcpip Disabled Tunnel adapter isatap A A F-D - - A A- EA A C Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes C Users PapaBear gt ping Pinging with bytes of data Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Ping statistics for Packets Sent Received Lost loss Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds Minimum ms Maximum ms Average ms nbsp

Relevancy 43%

My internet dies minutes after I restart the computer each time so I just ran a hijack this before this last reboot and posted the results here Sorry about the lack of explanation I'll try and get on someone else's computer and explain more For some weird reason when the internet conks out only firefox and IE die AIM outlook and all my other internet programs still work I'm trying to narrow down the cause please let me know if you see anything If nothing works I may have to simply reformat my computer in the end Thanks Logfile of HijackThis 10 after minutes out conking Internet v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C Internet conking out after 10 minutes WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS System ibmpmsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Cisco Systems VPN Client cvpnd exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exe c sdwork issimsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system ltmsg exe C WINDOWS system tp serv exe C PROGRA ThinkPad UTILIT TP TRAY EXE C PROGRA ThinkPad PkgMgr HOTKEY TPHKMGR exe C PROGRA ThinkPad CONNEC Qctray exe C Program Files ThinkPad Access Support Agent bin tgcmd exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exe C WINDOWS system USBMonit exe C WINDOWS TPPALDR EXE C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe C Program Files NETGEAR WG Utility WG WLU exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files AIM aim exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OUTLOOK EXE C Program Files Microsoft Office Office WINWORD EXE c IBMTOOLS UPDATER jre bin javaw exe C Documents and Settings Cliff Lin Desktop hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http hereandnow northwestern edu R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www comcast net R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Comcast R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Lexico Toolbar - F A-B - d - A- F CF B - C WINDOWS Downloaded Program Files CONFLICT lexbar dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll file missing O - BHO FlashFXP Helper for Internet Explorer - E A B-D - -AD - B EE - C PROGRA FlashFXP IEFlash dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll file missing O - Toolbar Dictionary com - F A-B - D - A- F CF B - C WINDOWS Downloaded Program Files CONFLICT lexbar dll O - Toolbar AOL Toolbar - D A-C B- -B B-B B E D C - C Program Files AOL Toolbar toolbar dll O - HKLM Run LTWinModem ltmsg exe O - HKLM Run TrackPointSrv tp serv exe O - HKLM Run TPTRAY C PROGRA ThinkPad UTILIT TP TRAY EXE O - HKLM Run TP EX tp ex exe O - HKLM Run TPHOTKEY C PROGRA ThinkPad PkgMgr HOTKEY TPHKMGR exe O - HKLM Run QCTRAY C PROGRA ThinkPad CONNEC Qctray exe O - HKLM Run NeroFilterCheck C WINDOWS system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run tgcmd quot c Program Files ThinkPad Access Support Agent bin tgcmd exe quot server O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run vptray C PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exe O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run Gene USB Monitor C WINDOWS system USBMonit exe O -... Read more

A:Internet conking out after 10 minutes

Mine seems do do this also, Not yet sure what it is.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/internet-conking-out-after-10-minutes-32442.html
Relevancy 43%

I have windows 7 on asus laptop, lately I noticed my harddrive heats up faster and when I go on YouTube videos they would freeze and automatically make the internet stop, so I avoided YouTube videos but after a few minutes the internet stops working and the drive is hot on the laptop. I have suggestion that it might be a virus, or that it might be because my windows 7 is not the legit program and it is just downloaded illegally. I tried to download some game and my win rear says archive corrupt. I tried to de fragment my disk drive and nothing still, I think it's something to do with my power options.. I use my iphone ipad and bros laptop and they work fine with the wireless connection, it's just my laptop that doesn't work 100 percent. I restored to diffrent point and still not working like before.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-stops-after-5-10-minutes.1131690/
Relevancy 43%

I ve encountered a problem when my internet stopped working after minutes or so every time I turn on my PC After restarting it would work for exactly same minutes and stop working again Messanger services and some other services would still function I ve tried the best Anti virus Spyware Malware and registry scans available and still no luck Seems that a lot of people encounter the same problem Here are some possible reasons and solutions Zone labs Zonealarm -If you had it but uninstalled incorrectly the quot true vector monitor quot still loads in the background for some reason and shuts down communication after or less minutes this happened to me Try uninstalling it from Add remove programs or deleting everything related stops Internet after 10 minutes to zone alarm from regisrty sometimes using Hijacktjis can delete these startup regs Internet stops after 10 minutes If you never had Zonealarm paradoxally installing it might help customly configured ZA might tell you what sort of program tries to access internet or gain Server rights during connection shutdown this might help you to remove malvare or trojan manually Other claim that its Norton internet security thats causing the problem try shutting it down or tinkering with it s firewall One more cause might be malware file quot algs exe quot not ALG EXE you can detect them with ccleaner or Hijack this and remove them also you might try microsoft process explorer to see suspicious processes highlighted in red nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-stops-after-10-minutes.595218/
Relevancy 43%

I have just moved into a 3 bedroom flat in the centre of Liverpool.

All 3 of us share a BT Internet connection.

However, every 10-15 minutes we all lose connection and have to reset the router, eventhough the router says everything is working.

I have tried changing the channel of the router to a less busy channel but this doesnt seem to have done anything.

Relevancy 42.57%

hi all i met a problem with a computer running win se p everytime the internet works for about minutes and then stops working page cannot be displayed the wired thing is msn message and email in internet(IE) minutes reboot 5 every only works for program still working i need to restart the machine and again IE only works for about min and then loses interent internet(IE) works for only 5 minutes in every reboot i did adaware adn spybot and couldnt fix it here is the hijack this log Running processes C WINDOWS SYSTEM KERNEL DLL C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSGSRV EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MPREXE EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM KB KB EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM mmtask tsk C WINDOWS EXPLORER EXE C WINDOWS TASKMON EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM SYSTRAY EXE C WINDOWS LOADQM EXE C PROGRAM FILES FSI F-PROT FPAVUPDM EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM HKCMD EXE C PROGRAM FILES BABYLON BABYLON EXE C PROGRAM FILES ADOBE ACROBAT DISTILLR ACROTRAY EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM DDHELP EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM WMIEXE EXE C PROGRAM FILES BABYLON utils shlhook exe C WINDOWS SYSTEM INTERNAT EXE C PROGRAM FILES MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD THUNDERBIRD EXE C PROGRAM FILES INTERNET EXPLORER IEXPLORE EXE C WINDOWS DESKTOP HIJACKTHIS EXE R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHELPER DLL O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSDXM OCX O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run ScanRegistry C WINDOWS scanregw exe autorun O - HKLM Run TaskMonitor C WINDOWS taskmon exe O - HKLM Run SystemTray SysTray Exe O - HKLM Run LoadPowerProfile Rundll exe powrprof dll LoadCurrentPwrScheme O - HKLM Run LoadQM loadqm exe O - HKLM Run FRISK MONITOR quot C Program Files FSI F-Prot fpavupdm exe quot RAP O - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS SYSTEM igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS SYSTEM hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run Babylon Client C Program Files Babylon Babylon exe -AutoStart O - HKLM RunServices LoadPowerProfile Rundll exe powrprof dll LoadCurrentPwrScheme O - HKLM RunServices SchedulingAgent mstask exe O - HKLM RunServices TrueVector C WINDOWS SYSTEM ZONELABS VSMON EXE -service O - HKLM RunServices KB C WINDOWS SYSTEM KB KB EXE O - Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXE O - Startup Acrobat Assistant lnk C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr AcroTray exe O - Extra context menu item amp Google Search - res C PROGRAM FILES GOOGLE GOOGLETOOLBAR DLL cmsearch html O - Extra context menu item amp Translate English Word - res C PROGRAM FILES GOOGLE GOOGLETOOLBAR DLL cmwordtrans html O - Extra context menu item Cached Snapshot of Page - res C PROGRAM FILES GOOGLE GOOGLETOOLBAR DLL cmcache html O - Extra context menu item Similar Pages - res C PROGRAM FILES GOOGLE GOOGLETOOLBAR DLL cmsimilar html O - Extra context menu item Backward Links - res C PROGRAM FILES GOOGLE GOOGLETOOLBAR DLL cmbacklinks html O - Extra context menu item Translate Page into English - res C PROGRAM FILES GOOGLE GOOGLETOOLBAR DLL cmtrans html O - Plugin for spop C PROGRA INTERN Plugins NPDocBox dll O - HKLM System CCS Services VxD MSTCP NameServer thanks very much in advance nbsp

A:internet(IE) works for only 5 minutes in every reboot

you seem to be missing the top of the log - showing version numbers etc

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-ie-works-for-only-5-minutes-in-every-reboot.456296/
Relevancy 42.57%

This issue has been happening quite often over the last couple weeks I will have multiple IE windows open as well as Outlook I ll be working fine for a while then lose my connection to my wireless internet When I view my connections it says that I still connected but IE and Outlook are both failing to connect I disconnect and reconnect and it will work again for a few minutes and then do the same thing I ran a HiJack This I attached the file Am I supposed to paste that into my post Also in the event viewer I have been receiving the following errors Application Hang - always IEService Control Manager every minutes Losing few connection internet The Upload Manager service failed to start due to the following error The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process Service Control Manager Timeout milliseconds waiting for the Roxio Hard Drive Watcher service to connect Service Control Manager The IPSEC Services service terminated with Losing internet connection every few minutes the following error The system cannot find the file specified Warning DHCP Description Your computer was not able to renew its address from the network from the DHCP Server for the Network Card with network address C E DDF The following error occurred The operation was canceled by the user Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from the network address DHCP server Thank you so much for any help you can give me Stacy

A:Losing internet connection every few minutes

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HEREPlease download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main MirrorThis version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped MirrorThis version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/300579/losing-internet-connection-every-few-minutes/