Windows Support Forum

Major Sylvania sync issues

Q: Major Sylvania sync issues

My buddy has a Sylvania mp3 model# smpk8854b. He came to me because when he plugs it in, it his computer can't even recognize that it's plugged in, he said he has tried on 3 other computers. So here I am with the same issue, my computer is uptodate on everything I can think of and it still wont do anything. I googled around and this problem seems to be happening alot, but with little variations, I downloaded the virtual CD that was suppose to come with it and as far as I can tell its junk as well, apparantly, a mp3 player that came out 2 years ago uses win98 material.

Anyway, any and all help is welcomed and I thanks in advance, theres a free dinner in it for me if I can get it working! lol

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Major Sylvania sync issues

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Major Sylvania sync issues

Anyone?

Been trying some more and havn't been able to come to any conclusion

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/major-sylvania-sync-issues.159271/
Relevancy 56.76%

I am having a major problem with Time sync in Vista on my Dell Studio laptop It all started after a small coffee spill although I think the onset of the problem may have been coincidental as almost no coffee got inside of it it was just spilled on the surface with no openings mostly After about minutes after the spill the computer froze and shut off suddenly My laptop battery was also on its last leg the computer warned me constantly of changing the battery but I ignored it so I thought it was that and changed the battery It refused to turn on for about minutes When it did turn on it said that there was an error that has occurred having to do with Windows Activation and suggested that I may be able to resolve this by contacting Dell support via phone It started up normally after some time but that was when the problem started The time varies wildly every time I turn the computer on usually on Vista! time sync problem Major a Major time sync problem on Vista! few years into the future Of course it now thinks everything is outdated not to be trusted I initially thought that this is some nasty virus and reformatted It didn t help I followed the instructions of many other posts and my very unprofessional conclusion is that this is a CMOS battery drainage problem I wanted to get a a few more opinions though before I attempt to replace the motherboard The reason I think it s a CMOS problem is because when I tried to adjust the BIOS time I found that the minutes were running VERY fast - faster than the rate of seconds By the time I got to exiting BIOS a few minutes later the time was already a few hours ahead of what I adjusted it to Does anyone have any ideas Here are the results of Major time sync problem on Vista! a few of my Major time sync problem on Vista! attempts to find out what this problem is Errors found in Event logs -The time provider NtpClient failed to start due to the following error An attempt was made to perform an initialization operation when initialization has already been completed x DF -The time service is configured to use one or more input providers however none of the input providers are available The time service has no source of accurate time -The time service has detected that the system time needs to be changed by - seconds The time service will not change the system time by more than - seconds Verify that your time and time zone are correct and that the time source time nist gov x ntp m x - gt is working properly -The time service encountered an error and was forced to shut down The error was xC -The time service has not synchronized the system time for seconds because none of the time service providers provided a usable time stamp The time service will not update the local system time until it is able to synchronize with a time source If the local system is configured to act as a time server for clients it will stop advertising as a time source to clients The time service will continue to retry and sync time with its time sources Check system event log for other W time events for more details Run w tm resync to force an instant time synchronization When I attempt to stop or start service in cmd net stop w time OR net stop w time it says that the time service is not started hence could not be stopped or that quot Error the executable program that this service is configured to run in does not implement the service quot I ve added Port UDP as an exception to the Firewall just in case it was blocking it nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/major-time-sync-problem-on-vista.1016988/
Relevancy 53.75%

Ok Im Urgent Major Help!!! Issues!!! Major DESPRATE for help right now and im going to explain my whole situation which is grim I have a SONY VAIO GHZ P Processor RAM Windows XP pro not so valid edition year old Comp And I have hard drives both GB C windows and programs D video editing files I have a project to turn Major Major Urgent Issues!!! Help!!! in TOMORROW I could get in Big trouble and Fail a class if i dont get this done TONIGHT SITUATION Last Night I noticed when I was editing that some of my avi exports were all distorted and fragmented So i figured quot I havent EVER ran defrag stupid me on this hard drive maybe I should defrag it quot So I looked into a defrag program called quot diskeeper quot I defragged C windows drive and attempted to defrag D I came to my comp and discovered an error that just said failure with the drive or something After that I could not access D I restarted diskcheck did not work and I dont want to do system restore I posted on another websites forum and someone said I probably went over the GB limit I think when I went over the GB limit it possibly overflowed over some kind of boot files or something that lets windows read the disk i dont know not that techincal with computers So i looked into that and I have an ATA card and Windows NO service pack XP pro Ive heard things about having a bit bios or something And after installing WINDOWS XP SP I try to get on my computer and i load windows It says quot welcome quot then thats it I see my desktop but no toolbar or icons i can open the task manager though PLEASE OH PLEASE someone help me WHAT I NEED I need a solution where I can access my D drive and GET ON WINDOWS I will watch this thread intently so please help me I BEG OF ANYONE WHO CAN THANK YOU ALL nbsp

Relevancy 49.45%

I have a user who has a bunch of files that seem to delete themselves off of the server The user has a drive mapped to the server and initially the quot My Documents quot folder was redirected to this network share his home drive The redirection was based on group policy but the user s computer has been moved from the quot sync quot OU to a quot non-sync quot OU so he should not be syncronizing his files any longer He is not able to see his files on the server from multiple machines which are all in the quot non-sync quot OU The files ARE on the server so it s not like they are actually deleted It s just that the user XP sync issues File cannot see them Also he created a new file on the network share from another computer and that file is still visible on the server from his machine Please let me know XP File sync issues if there s anything that can be done so this user can access his files again Thank you nbsp

A:XP File sync issues

Update - found the files stored locally under C:\windows\CSC

Made a backup copy of this folder, and currently running system restore back to when everything was working. When this is complete, will verify files are intact, and then disable offline files/folders from the XP machine, rather than from the server. Then will test again.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/xp-file-sync-issues.815088/
Relevancy 49.45%

hi i have recently had a problem with the voice sync being out when i recode video with nero, it does not happen with all video formats i choose to re-code but nor does it happen to specific types. for example i have recoded avi files with no voice sync issues and i have recoded other avi files and the sync can be out by upto 6 seconds. i am at my wits end, please can someone suggest some sort of solution.

p.s. i am using nero specifically because i need to create a menu at the start of the disc, so using winavi for instance would not be a viable alternative

Thanx in advance

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/voice-sync-issues-85738.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I can't get my iPhone to properly sync with iTunes under Windows 7 RC 7127.

The iPhone is recognized by the system and its recognized by iTunes, but when I click on sync it starts with iPhone backup first and it gets about 3/4 of the way and just sits there. I can then cancel the sync on the iPhone and try again and get the same problem. So because it never backs up, it never syncs.

I had similar issues with Windows 7 RC 7100 and after I restarted the computer it worked. But with 7127 I can't get it to work at all.

Anyone else have any issues?

A:Iphone sync issues

Quote: Originally Posted by jnetty99

I can't get my iPhone to properly sync with iTunes under Windows 7 RC 7127.
I had similar issues with Windows 7 RC 7100 and after I restarted the computer it worked. But with 7127 I can't get it to work at all.

Anyone else have any issues?

Not here...my iPhone 3G syncs fine with 7127 and now 7137. My only gripe is that it will not open iTunes and sync automatically when I plug the phone in...it used to in Vista...but not too much of a hassle to do it manually I guess.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/11296-iphone-sync-issues.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello all,
So my company uses OneNote for many things. We have a user that has it one his desktop computer and his iPad. I'm not sure how long it hasn't been working correctly for him but he says that it's not syncing at all for him anymore. I took a look at it to see if I could figure it out. His desktop seems fine, however, his iPad reveals a message on the top in a yellow bar underneath the toolbars: "Merge Conflict - We couldn't merge some changes. To review conflicts, use OneNote on your computer or OneNote online."

I had him sign out of OneNote on his desktop and on his iPad and log back in (both, to ensure he is using the same account for both, and to see if that fixes the issue). It didn't work.

He is using Office 2016. If you need more information, let me know.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/623509/onenote-sync-issues/
Relevancy 49.45%

Since installing Windows 8, I've noticed that iPhone is not showing up on the devices list in iTunes.
Has anyone else experienced this? Is it just a matter of waiting for Apple to update drivers? Or is there a trick to get this working now?

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/10799-itunes-sync-issues.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I can't seem to get my profile to sync issues Account reliably Account sync issues sync to new devices or when I've tried clean installs on my main system I have all settings checked to sync and the PCs are all trusted devices Sometimes it will sync the desktop background and my profile picture others it may sync some of my explorer settings Sometimes it may not sync anything at all My homegroup on any other devices also gets renamed to quot winliveid quot instead of the usual quot winliveid xyz com quot I've yet to figure out Account sync issues why this happens as well I've tried deleting the data and trying again all with the same result This has honestly all been an issue ever since I've installed Windows and I'm starting to dislike the profile sync altogether If it cannot reliably sync my data and all of it I don't understand it's usefulness I've also run the account troubleshooting tool which gives a cryptic message saying quot The following settings are turning sync off Personalization quot It gives no further details that I can see or look into and all settings are on Any ideas as to what is happening I've taken a look at Windows and it seems that you have no choice but to initially use your Microsoft account to sign in which is troubling If it cannot be fixed I may have to delete my synced profile online every time I try to reinstall my main system

A:Account sync issues

How many systems have you linked to your account, and how many of those are giving you this problem? I originally had three PCs connected to my account, and I've never had any problems at all. Are you starting with a Local account and then adding the MS account? What will happen is, if you add an MS account to a new system, your entire network of computers will take on the characteristics of the newest system.

I found this out, after I installed onto my 3rd PC and I wanted a different Desktop Theme. I went back to my other 8 systems, and THEY were all using that theme.

So, on all computers I share everything except for the theme. So if you set up to a new PC, you whole network of PCs will look exactly like the very last one you installed it on, unless you turn off sync for the existing PCs which is what I had to do until I had all three set up how I wanted.

http://www.eightforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/27395-account-sync-issues.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I have an SMP1036...When I plug it in the USB port and begin to transfer files, it seems to work for about 10-15 files, then stops transferring. It will then not transfer any more files, but looks like it's caught in a loop....."transferring", but nothing actually transfers.

Very frustrating.

anyone?

A:Sylvania MP3

Can you update the firmware? Sometimes that is all it takes. If you continue to have issues I recommend the website www.anythingbutipod.com and post your issue in their forum Other MP3 Players.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sylvania-mp3.103162/
Relevancy 49.02%

i have an sylvania mp3 it was workin fine before but now , it wont play my whole playlist , it will just play certain songs over and over . whats wrong with it?

A:Sylvania mp3

Hi relly6. Have you gone to Sylvania's webpage to see if they have a firmware update for your particular model?

Also, I strongly suggest you check out the forums at Anythingbutipod.com and check out their extensive forums. They may have information pertinent to your issue.

* Please keep us updated.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sylvania-mp3.178710/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi all. So I have a problem and I'm stumped. I don't know how I did this, but all of my applications try to open with the same app. And when ever I change it, then all the other apps change to as well. Example:

Google Chrome is trying to open with itunes.
So I change Google Chrome so It will open with Google Chrome
Now WorldofWarcraft, Internet explorer, calculator, Utorrent etc are all automatically changed so that they want to open with Google Chrome as well.

And I can't figure out how to separate the programs so they each open with their own respective apps.
Any help on this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

A:application issues. MAJOR issues!

What has probably happened is that you've associated .lnk files with a program. These are their own type of files, used for shortcuts, which by default just say "look over there" to point to the file they represent. They aren't the program, they just point to it. Instead of following the default, you've accidentally instructed the computer to open the links themselves in chrome etc.

The simplest solution is to download the registry fix for link files.
You'll have to unzip the file and then double click to merge into the registry.
Through any prompts, and if necessary reboot your machine. That should get all links working normally.

Finally, the file that you actually have to download is located here:
http://www.winhelponline.com/fileasso/lnk_fix_w7.zip

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/application-issues-major-issues.1071501/
Relevancy 49.02%

Alright... So... Earlier today I tried to access my net-banking which uses a java based script to varify my details. It did not appear as usually so I went and tried another java based object I use often which is my schools scheduling. It wanted me to install java 7 update 5 which I knew I already had. It then came with the error saying it was already installed.

I went and uninstalled it, however its not removed from my list of programs. I went and used CCleaner to try and remove it, didn't help. Tried a system restoration which continued to fail no matter which point in time I tried. I have now removed everything related to Java and it doesn't show up in the control panel, but still in the list of programs.

I could really use any help you guys might offer.

A:Java issues - Major issues

Recommended solution:
After uninstalling Java, how do I remove its listing in the Windows ?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f120/java-issues-major-issues-661052.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Heya guys i need some help if i could be helped teton if you could help out issues) have issues (2 major Beginning to id be Beginning to have major issues (2 issues) glad i saw your Beginning to have major issues (2 issues) other post ok one major thing is my windows has been acting very slowly and i do not know why i thought it would just be built up errors and everything so i reformatted this morning completely clean and it is still acting up and being slow when i reboot it takes forever and locks up at black screens often and there is just a major delay in my windows activity my second problem seems to have alot to do with http www techsupportforum com secu mon-exe- html that thread right there i have the quot ctpmon exe quot going because i had opened up an exe file which basically dumped trojan virus's all over my computer and i have spybot and adaware and avg pro and you name it iv got my computer secure and iv cleaned all of the infections i can but it seems it has made problems with my registry as well and i cant really seem to get it fixed and get rid of it any ideas about either of them i looked over the steps on the other thread and understand them wondering if you should have me try them too also the first downloading link was not working for me please help me out thanks

A:Beginning to have major issues (2 issues)

follow the five steps
http://www.techsupportforum.com/showthread.php?t=15968

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/beginning-to-have-major-issues-2-issues-137118.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi My other half got a Bush PVR BUPVR F a year or so ago from Argos and recently the hard drive failed completely It didn t power-up at all so I ordered a replacement from Amazon with a similar better spec It appears to record programs ok however on playback it works for a while and then there s a drive Replaced sync How issues having PVR. in juddering of picture and sound after which the sound is out-of-sync with the picture Stopping and Replaced drive in PVR. How having sync issues then continuing playback temporarily fixes it I could format the drive in the PVR again although I already did that as part of the installation The old drive is a WD AVBB and the new drive is http www amazon co uk Generic-Hard-Disk-Drive- GB dp tech-data B OUI Replaced drive in PVR. How having sync issues OQ ref de a smtd which I thought had similar better specs so was optimistic that it would work The old drive should have a -yr warranty but I haven t kept the Argos receipt so doubt they ll help Any help gratefully received guys nbsp

Relevancy 48.59%

I don't mean to SPAM this board with the same issue that othyers have previously reported and discussed but this iPod sync issue doesn't seem to ever get solved in any of the threads that I have read I've seen this problem reported hundreds of times and almost always the symptoms are reported slightly differently I think the with Sync iPod Touch... issues reason is that the storage device that the sync software is trying to access is not actually the iPod and the error the user gets is based on what kind of device they have installed that is quot in the way quot I have this problem when I connect to an external WD My Book e-Sata and it has Sync issues with iPod Touch... an assigned drive letter D I disconnect the external drive and the iPod instantly syncs successfully I aslo have the issue since installing my USB-connected HP All-in-One and it used drive letter D for it's internal card reader In either case I can get the iPod to connect and successfully sync just by disconnecting the conflicting device If I have either one of them on then the sync process just hangs or sometimes gives me a device-related error The iTunes log file specifically says that it is attempting to access an invalid un-recognized device I tried changing the drive letter assignment of the external drive and that worked When I connected the iPod Touch it immediately brought up iTunes and synced However if I change the drive letter assignment of the printer's card reader -- the only DLA associated with the printer that I can find -- it does not solve the whole problem The printer then begins to give me a printer scanner error There is no issue between the external drive and the all-in-one printer if the Apple software is not installed It's pretty clear to me that the iPod iTunes installation will assign a device id that is already being used It's also clear that when other devices are installed after the iPod they do not detect the drive assignment already in use by the iPod I just don't know how to get that last little bit of absolute confirmation The iPod Touch by design does not show up on the drive list when connected like the older iPods did and when I look in Device Manager Sync issues with iPod Touch... it just shows it as a portable device without a DLA What I need to be able to do is to confirm the device access assignments for all of the installed devices Does anyone know how I can do that

A:Sync issues with iPod Touch...

Is there anyone here who has an iPod Touch and an All-in-One, preferrably an HP All-in-One, printer working successfully together on a desktop machine of any type and Windows OS?

I would love to hear from you if you do.

I keep plugging away. Yesterday I started with a Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit build with just the HP 6500 All-in-One and the printer and all of its functions were working perfectly. I plugged in a Sony Video Cam via a 1394 connection and it found and loaded the driver and popped up the dialog to capture the video. The popup occurred just before another popup informed me that the HP 6500 had gone offline. I then turned the camera off and the printer came back on line. I removed the vid cam driver and left the camera off.

Then I plugged in the iPod, after having installed the newest 64 bit version of iTunes, and it detected the device but wouldn't complete the driver installation. I powered down the HP 6500 and the iPod installation completed.

I then turned the printer on and it appeared to work but the iPod wouldn't complete the sync process unless I turned the printer off.

Then I changed the drive letter of the HP all-in-one from "E:" to "G:" and rebooted and it appeared that everything was working. I brought the scanner up but didn't actually scan anything but, still, no disconnect messages. Finally, success I thought.

Today my daughter tried to send a fax from the computer. It started the scan, stopped after only partially scanning and said that the printer was disconnected.

She then rebooted and tried to scan a photo and it did essentailly the same thing -- a partial scan, froze, and then reported the printer offline.

Sigh...

Howard
Redmond, WA

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/53393-sync-issues-ipod-touch.html
Relevancy 48.59%

We have a new employee that wants to use her laptop, which is fine. It is a Dell with XP pro. At her former job she was synchronizing her offline files with their Win 2003 server.

I have set it up to work on our network and to synchronize offline files with our Win 2003 server. All this is working great, but it still attempts to synchronize with the old server.

I looked on line and did not find any advice on how to make it forget the old server. Any thoughts? It is working at the moment, but really annoying.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/40663/offline-file-sync-issues/
Relevancy 48.59%

Vista Mobile Sometimes it does sync but frequently it won't One time I will plug in and it will sync and stay connected and continue syncing as long as necessary just connection issues Sync Center like I assume it is supposed to Other times there is some initialization but no connection Sometimes it will disconnect after Sync Center connection issues some Sync Center connection issues time of syncing activity I have resorted to keeping an icon on my desktop to reinstall sync center and that will frequently initiate a sync but not always If I reboot the laptop the PDA is recognized but only as an external drive Then when I do the Sync Center reinstall it will usually initialize and complete the sync I have run the entire gambit of rebooting the laptop rebooting the PDA plugging and unplugging trying different USB ports and cables Sometimes it works but a most of the time I just keep trying different things until I get a sync I have occasionally considered trying bluetooth just to see if it would make any difference

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/sync-center-connection-issues-323645.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi,

I have windows xp, professional, 2002, sp3
and 2007 outlook.

When I try to open outlook, it proceeds to close and I get the following error:

"The Add-in "WMCOutlookAddIn.dll" (C:\Program Files\LG Outlook Sync\WMCOutlookAddIn.dll) cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook. Please contact the Add-in manufacturer for an update. If no update is availabel, please uninstall the Add-in."

I uninstalled the LG Outlook Sync, so I cannot follow the path to remove the dll file. I tried opening Outlook in safe to disable the Add-in with this:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE" /safe

It starts but then I still get the error that shuts down the program.

I hope this is detailed enough. thanks!

A:outlook error due to LG sync issues

contacted LG support. they instructed to goto add/remove and remove the LG Outlook Sync.
Did that
They then said to reboot.
Done that
Then they said to reinstall Outlook!
Ai ai ai!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-error-due-to-lg-sync-issues.934547/
Relevancy 48.59%

Everytime i try to sync my ipaq in Vista the mobile sync center software crashes. it then locks the email database causing me to loose 3 years worth of email. i was able to recover the email but now when i try to sync the software says that there are over 5000 items to sync even though the first sync said only 1200. Any ideas?

A:Sync issues with ipaq and Vista

Are you using the Sync center or did you download the Windows Mobile Device Center?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sync-issues-with-ipaq-and-vista.571475/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi,
Have a weird situation develop over the last few days.
When using YouTube or TVCatchup the sound is consistently early with reference to the picture. This started off as an occasional thing but is now becoming "the norm".
I can sometimes get the right sync but this entails rebooting the PC. I haven't installed any new software on the machine recently apart from the last round of Microsoft Updates and the Chrome update. Just to make sure it was nothing to do with the Chrome update I uninstalled Chrome completely using Revo Unistaller and re-installed with no change to the problem.
Just for the record I'm running Windows 7 32bit Ultimate on a Dell Dimension E520 with a 3month old nvidea Geforce GT430 graphics card. I've even re-installed the nVidea driver.
Any ideas anyone?
TIA

A:Sound / Picture Sync Issues

What is your broadband speed. Do a speed test with this:
Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test
and post the results here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/249095-sound-picture-sync-issues.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi,
Have a weird situation develop over the last few days.
When using YouTube or TVCatchup the sound is consistently early with reference to the picture. This started off as an occasional thing but is now becoming "the norm".
I can sometimes get the right sync but this entails rebooting the PC. I haven't installed any new software on the machine recently apart from the last round of Microsoft Updates and the Chrome update. Just to make sure it was nothing to do with the Chrome update I uninstalled Chrome completely using Revo Unistaller and re-installed with no change to the problem.
Just for the record I'm running Windows 7 32bit Ultimate on a Dell Dimension E520 with a 3month old nvidea Geforce GT430 graphics card. I've even re-installed the nVidea driver.
Any ideas anyone?
TIA

A:Sound / Picture Sync Issues

Hello Arfer,

Before doing anything you should try watching youtube on Internet Explorer or another browser like Mozilla Firefox. If the problem is still there then try reinstalling the sound driver. Check your sound driver info and try updating to the latest driver.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/sound-picture-sync-issues-662658.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi All

We have recently re-loaded windows at my work and ever since i have been unable to "sync" emails to my iPhone or iPad through exchange mail. This problem is only occuring on my devices when paired with my account. My account will work on new devices and other peoples accounts will work on my 2 devices.

Under my account in the exchange server we have removed both my devices, yet both devices are still appearing when I open my OWA account and they cannot be removed. Even pressing wipe device in OWA will not allow me to remove them. We have tried removing other peoples devices from their OWA and it works as expected.

We are at a loss. ANy ideas?

A:Exchange Server - OWA sync issues

What is Windows going on to? Server? Computer? What version of Office are you using on the main computer?

I get work emails on my iPhone and my work computer and via owa from home on another computer, and never had to "sync" any of those devices to get the same email on all three, why did they have to be Synced?

I am curious as to why this had to be done in the first place, also i have never seen any device showing in OWA only folders which i created and added via Outlook

Sorry I have not answered your question but your question has made me curious

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/exchange-server-owa-sync-issues.1090509/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi I have a strange thing happening I am producing some Video Sync Issues Audio clips which are CGI that are all put together in Premiere Pro After Effects and Encore I have a Audio Video Sync Issues problem that when I preview in premier or encore there is a massive out of synch issue with the audio and video This problem occurs also when I view any finished avi files using Window media player The problem is not there if I view using quicktime The bizarre thing in WMP is that if I just tweak the brightness slider then the video catches up and everything is ok The main issue is when I am editing the clips and previewing them in prem and encore there is no slider for me to tweak to see if I have my timings correct etc Maybe I am wrong but it would seem the problem is shared between the adobe stuff and WMP Is there any codec issues maybe as it seems strange that the clips work fine in QT I look forward to your advice Steve nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/audio-video-sync-issues.796941/
Relevancy 48.59%

Can you tell me if model DVR90VE of above recorder can transfer my analog VCR tapes to a CD simply by inserting the analog tape in the unit and a mty cd disc in the unit and using my TV set transfer the video from analog tape to digital disc without any other hardware or software needed. I am a real novice in electronics. Thank you

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sylvania-dvd-vcr-recorder.15953/
Relevancy 48.59%

Is it possible for me to install Windows XP on a Sylvania netbook? If so how do i get to the Bios?

A:Sylvania Netbook

What is the model number?

What does it have for an operating system now?

When you first press the power button, you should see a prompt to "Press XXX to enter BIOS . . do that and you ill be in BIOS

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/sylvania-netbook-591290.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Once I convert the video files on the converter how do I put them on the Mp3 player from the converter?

A:Sylvania SMPK8854B

Usually your MP3 player comes with Windows software to import files
But basically you just copy them to it - Did it work?
Note: The MP3 Player should be connected to the computer via USB normally

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sylvania-smpk8854b.138553/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this site and desperately seeking some help so my 9 year old son quits thinking his mother is a technological twit!! I'm usually good on the computer, I'm on it all day at work... but when it comes to gizmos I'm a dummy.

I bought my son a 1 GB Sylvania Sport MP3 player, and I managed to get it powered up, but now I need to put music from the PC to the MP3 and I'm clueless. The instruction guide is NOT helpful. It says right click and copy music, left click and paste into a file. It says something about profiles and files and subfiles... but not HOW to make those files. I tried to copy & paste a song, but it just keeps saying 'ready to be copied'. Can anyone give me step-by-step for dummy help??

So many thank yous...

Becky

A:Sylvania MP3 Player

Don't mean to be rude, but did it come with the manual ?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sylvania-mp3-player.125038/
Relevancy 48.16%

I have windows x and using the newest official Catalyst drivers from ATI for the Radeon GB video card I own However I have issues? or 4890 screen tear sync? 1GB noticed some little issues in games Two games Im currently playing Trine and Mass Effect show what I call a tear its not anything missing but when your running around you see a visible line move its way up the screen like your watching a fast refresh on PC-Anywhere or something It does 4890 1GB screen tear issues? or sync? not effect the game at all or slow it down and its not of the time its when your running or moving side to side etc Always while in motion I thought maybe it was a vsync issue so Checked that in the graphic settings for Mass Effect but no difference Does anyone know what Im referring to if there is a proper name and how I can go about reducing it or eliminating it in games In Trine it does it as well when IM running and jumping around side scroller appreciate your input and help

A:4890 1GB screen tear issues? or sync?

No, you were right about the screen tearing being a vsync issue. Check your 3D settings in the Catalyst suite and try setting it to "Always On"

However, the settings in CCC don't always over-ride game settings.... it's worth trying anyway

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/16504-4890-1gb-screen-tear-issues-sync.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hey all,

So my outlook has been working fine until lately. Here is the problem, if I receive an email while outlook is open it won't show up in my inbox. Even if I do a manual send/receive command it won't appear. In fact it doesn't say "Syncing inbox" at the bottom. I can get it to sync if I change folders, or if I open and close outlook. I have tried changing multiple settings in Send/Receive Groups and general settings and nothing seems to fix it. Any ideas?

A:Outlook 2013 Folder Sync Issues

With no way of knowing what you actually tried, in what order, and if all is back to where it was, all I can really suggest is that you remove the account info from Outlook, and create a new account. Working or not, at that point, please let us know.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2013-folder-sync-issues.1113920/
Relevancy 48.16%

I am having sync issues where only files are not syncing however my folders are syncing I created a file through OneDrive for business on the web and uploaded a file via drag and drop The folders I create sync up both 7 ODfB - - - Issues Win Needed Credentials Sync on my OneDrive for Business web account and through the computer application but the files will not sync and when I open up the issues it says the error is quot Credentials needed quot quot Please enter your credentials quot I already set this up on ODfB - Win 7 - Sync Issues - Credentials Needed another computer did eveything the same way but had no issues I downloaded the application signed in with my work account connected Office to my microsoft account and synced just like I did on my other computer The only issue I can see is that I'm running an Office account away from the office Should that affect the sync or is there another underlying issue that I have not figured out I ran all troubleshooting methods and it brought me here I've tried uninstalling stop syncing adjusting permissions and nothing has allowed me to sync the files that are uploaded Thanks in advance

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/eb6aac7d-aed9-42a5-b72d-0de99f6cef35/odfb-win-7-sync-issues-credentials-needed?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 48.16%

Disclaimer This is a compilation thread I am repositing due to not being able to mark the first as solved certain games. Solved: in issues sync Sound Issue descriptions from original posters jimbostyx said Hi I ve noticed with some Solved: Sound sync issues in certain games. games that I play there s a discrepancy in cutscenes between the video and the audio I first discovered this with Beyond Good and Evil and it s pretty bad with Giants Citizen Kabuto it seems to start off in that game with a difference of a few seconds and then matches towards the end of the scene I m running XP SP and my system is more than capable of handling the games My drivers and patches are all up-to-date Also seeing as I have observed Giants run well on other lower powered and older systems I believe it Solved: Sound sync issues in certain games. to be a configuration or hardware compatibility problem Here s the vitals OS Windows XP Professional SP M board Asus A N X-X Processor Athlon XP RAM DDR PC Graphics Radeon MB HDD Western Digital WD JB Click to expand JetSirus said I have the exact same issues in a number of games Prince of Persia The Two Thrones I can think of off the top of my head My DxDiagClick to expand Solution This pertains mostly to EAX enabled cards Turn off all extra sound options in the game such as Hardware Acceleration EAX and etc nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-sound-sync-issues-in-certain-games.443005/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hello.

I recently bouth a Sylvania SMPK4065 4Gb MP3 player and I am finding it difficult to load Videos and and I found that the firmware is alsover old could someone help me with the driver software so that I can install the latest firmware or load some video onto it.

Thank and regards.

A:Driver for Sylvania SMPK4065

Hi, Your mp3 player will play video, but only in .amv format.
So you have to convert your file to .amv first then load it into the mp3/4? memory, using the USB lead.
There is a converter program on the CD that you got with the player that will do the converting for you.
You can read more about it in the manual, if you don't have it, you can download it in .pdf form from;
http://www.curtisint.com/web/browser.asp?productID=SMPK4065&catName=MP3 PLAYERS
The driver cd software is at;
http://www.curtisint.com/html/CustService/Manuals/SYL_SMPK4065_DRIVER.ZIP

If you don't have that cd with the converting software on it, or it doesn't work, I see that the Total media converter by Aiseesoft has an option to do the conversion too, but it's not free, about $25, or you may have D/L it free from 'Giveawayoftheday' a few weeks ago. ( They offer it free from time to time from that site.)
It's very effective too, I have used it for other conversions.
http://www.aiseesoft.com/amv-converter.html

There is more info from the Curtis/Sylvania site; http://www.curtisint.com/web/search-Result.asp?action=1st
But reading the spec sheet it claims that the firmware does the converting, so all you need to do is to drag and drop the video onto the player, in Windows 'Computer' screen, and the player will convert the videos for you.
There may be other programs that will convert to .amv, but I have no info about them.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/driver-for-sylvania-smpk4065.182471/
Relevancy 48.16%

I just purchased a MP3 from Sylvania model SMPK4066. I connected my player with USB to my computer. Using Windows Media Player 11 and the sync option I synchronized my player 100% complete. Now my player reads No Files but WMP shows all of my music was tranferred and I see Folders on my MP3 screen with artists names but no music is playing and it still says No FIles. I need someone to help me get this thing to play my music. Thank you very much to whomever figures this out.

Spanner0421

A:Can't get the music tp play on my Sylvania MP3

let;s try this for simple starters

Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32
Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
If yes, click on it, then Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy Paste into next post

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-get-the-music-tp-play-on-my-sylvania-mp3.122213/
Relevancy 48.16%

I've got 2 of these little beasts... They both come up with a Windows CE screen displaying the incorrect time and date. There is a box where a password is asked for, but the customers passwords don't work. How do I clear this, or can I reload Windows CE fresh?

A:Sylvania netbook SYNET7WID

I trashed both of these...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sylvania-netbook-synet7wid.167907/
Relevancy 47.73%

hey guys I recently been having so many problems with audio sync issues when mounting a D image Video plays Issues issues. with Having multiple audio drivers getting audio sync fine in my media player have tried totalmediatheater and poweriso seems to be the best so far anyway it seems like it plays fine in D but D is giving it audio sync issues I think ive pinpointed the problem and ive found that disabling my motherboard audio driver intel and enabling nvidia audio seems to have a better effect in D playback again mounting ive tried a few different d image backups by the way i also didnt have a problem with intel hd drivers playing D but intel drivers started to give me a BSOD which lead me to buy a nvidia card for D So back to the issue Is there a way to have both audio drivers installed becuase I switch from tv to monitor for display and I have external speakers that I would like to use instead of my tv audio I also have the latest nvidia drivers chipset drivers directx and most up to date bios im running windows bit gigabyte mobo geforce gt gb ram intel i Also says nvidia hdmi output not plugged in in windows sound properties if someone can Having Issues with multiple audio drivers getting audio sync issues. explain that sorry for such a long typed problem

A:Having Issues with multiple audio drivers getting audio sync issues.

I have to enable intel driver then reboot so I can use my external speakers, any easier way without rebooting and keep switching audio drivers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/185520-having-issues-multiple-audio-drivers-getting-audio-sync-issues.html
Relevancy 47.73%

Hello to all you smart cookies out there I have been doing a bit of research about the topic but either I'm not finding it or I'm oblivious to the answer that is in front of me Here's the set-up I am administering to a number of MS exchange accounts inside of a small company The problem that I am having is with of our quot bulk access quot accounts e g email accounts that people devices have regular access keep Sync delete 2010 ? or folders Office Issues to Something in this setup has resulted in several thousand conflicts and sync issues being generated about a hundred each day The reason for this I am fairly certain is because Office 2010 Sync Issues folders ? keep or delete of the number of people devices that are synching with the account every second That I cannot temporarily resolve What I would like to find out however is whether these emails are all duplicates and can therefore be safely removed or whether some of these might not have made it into the inbox For the personal email accounts it is a fairly simple process to see if emails are missing or present but manually cross-checking for these accounts is not possible Here are some numbers to help you understand the problem Averaged over both accounts WARNING THIS MAY MAKE YOU CRINGE Sync Issues - gt Conflicts generally about per quot real quot email - gt Local Failures - gt Server Failures The fact that I'm getting no server failures tells me that the problem is entirely local Anybody know if these will all just be duplicates in the Conflicts folder or are there some emails not making it to the inbox In any case thanks for any eventual help that I may get

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/office-2010-sync-issues-folders-keep-or-delete-679549.html
Relevancy 47.73%

Over the course of the last 2 or so weeks it seems most if not all of our users have been affected by their email stopping syncing on their phones. On the phone it asks them ?fix? the problem and directs them to the login page to re-enter the password, if they enter their current password it seems to fix the problem but the email doesn?t sync and the ?fix? box appears again. Looking to resolve the issue I noticed that there were duplicate work email accounts and also sometimes duplicated Outlook & Live accounts under the ?accounts used by other apps? section.
If I removed the duplicate work account and re-entered the password that resolved the problem but this wasn?t always the case, sometimes the account had to be removed fully and added again.
Has anyone else experienced this?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/439495-email-account-sync-issues-lumia-650-phone.html
Relevancy 47.73%

I have just purchased a new laptop running windows 7 64 bit and Office 2010 for Home and Business. I installed the lates Palm desktop software in an effort to sync my Tungsten E (2004) with Outlook. No dice. One recommendation was to purchase a USB/Moschip to link with IR. I would like to know if anyone is developing drivers to overcome the 2010 issue. I do not want to load an older version of Outlook.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/palm-tungsten-e-outlook-2010-sync-issues.958862/
Relevancy 47.73%

hey. i just installed ultimate x64 and WMDC wont seem to work with my treo700w. it seems the pc will recon that the treo is connected, however nothing else shows up to sync with outlook or anything. sync center asks me for offline files to be enabled, but it only works on a folder on another pc across the network. the files are on my pc. the windows mobile 5 /w outlook CD that came with my phone wont even install on vista.

A:ultimate x64sp1 treo 700w sync issues

ok i got it to recon my treo but now i have problems trying to sync my playlist with WMP? any ideas? its wmp11

http://www.vistax64.com/software/180845-ultimate-x64sp1-treo-700w-sync-issues.html
Relevancy 47.3%

some help me with sound drivers for sylvania gnet 13001.running windows 7 professional

A:drivers for sylvania gnet 13001

Here we are, scroll to the bottom of the page and there is a small list of the drivers you need.

Drivers For Free - Sylvania Gnet Gnet13001 Drivers

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/335628-drivers-sylvania-gnet-13001-a.html
Relevancy 47.3%

The monitor is a Sylvania Pd-80A Flat Panel LCD monitor. It does this behavior even if it is not connected to the PC. I press the power button and it flashes for a second and goes black. The power button light goes from green to orange. I got it used from a friend so I'd rather not spend $50 to find out, "Yep...it's broke!".

I've tried it on 2 pc's with the same result.

Does this sound like a familiar problem to anyone? Fixable?

Relevancy 47.3%

Hi. I am trying to install Sylvania PD-80A plug and play monitor and a window popped up telling me it has not passed Windows Logo testing to verify compatibility and that continuing with the installation would impair or destabilize the correct operation of the system either immediately or in the future.

I am not much of a techie guy and I want to get your opinion on this. Have you encountered a similar thing? Should I go ahead and just continue installing it or do I need to get a different monitor?

I would appreciate it very much if you can help me with this.

A:Sylvania PD-80A Windows Logo Testing

Its actually a glitch in Windows since the driver used would already be included in Windows unless you are using the provided CD which you don't need to use, so getting another monitor will likely result in the same message. Simply allow the installation to continue, zero side effects will occur.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sylvania-pd-80a-windows-logo-testing.935890/
Relevancy 47.3%

Hello guys My son received this little player SMPK4600 Sylvania White screen new from for Christmas It would be quite a piece of work if we could get it to work A Google search didn t help me except I found I am not alone You are supposed to turn it on from the right top button but it won t turn on It did at first for a couple days but the screen was white There is no menu Now you have to plug it in the USB to get the screen on but still no menu I tried the reset several times That made no difference when I open it on the computer there is nothing on it Like the software is missing I tried to find somewhere I could download the software from but to Sylvania SMPK4600 White screen from new no avail The user guide tells you to download a software to your pc and just follow the onscreen directions I did this but couldn t see how this would help the player work so I deleted it from my pc Does anyone have any ideas how to get it working nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sylvania-smpk4600-white-screen-from-new.1033698/
Relevancy 47.3%

forgot password on my syalvania smartbook need to know how to get in it if anyone can help please let me know thanks.

A:reset password on a sylvania 7 smartbook

That question has been asked & answered numerous times. Try searching the forum.

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-7/reset-password-on-a-sylvania-7-smartbook/19440.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Hey well first of all i have got virgin broadban internet ive also got an wireless router which the make is belkin i share my internet connetion with my computer my sisters my xbox and my brothers now then my problem is whenever i got on my xbox and my bro and sister is help issues Major please lag using the internet at the same time it is almost impossible to play a game without lagging like crazy i would like to know if there are any Major lag issues please help programs i can use so that i can limit the amount of the connection my brother and sister are using since my computer is the host for example say my connection is mbps and my brother my xbox and my sister uses mbps how would i Major lag issues please help make it like my brothers is mbps and sisters is mbps and my xbox mbps if thats even possible but im not sure if thats how lags works Thanks for reading and i hope you can help nbsp

Relevancy 47.3%

And my seem to major I issues have tech savvy friend told me to come here I ve had noticable slowdown over the last few days with this computer and AVG found a trojan Finally realising that Malwarebytes anti malware I seem to have major issues doesn t update automatically I got it up to I seem to have major issues date and actually found the problems It looks nasty My technically savvy friend told me to post it here meaning he can t give any more advice - which I seem to have major issues I do not see as a good sign my end of scan log looks like this Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Database version Windows Service Pack Internet Explorer mbam-log- - - - - txt Scan type Full Scan C Objects scanned Time elapsed hour s minute s second s Memory Processes Infected Memory Modules Infected Registry Keys Infected Registry Values Infected Registry Data Items Infected Folders Infected Files Infected Memory Processes Infected No malicious items detected Memory Modules Infected No malicious items detected Registry Keys Infected HKEY USERS DEFAULT SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer ad - b- f -c -b baa f Backdoor Bot - gt No action taken HKEY USERS DEFAULT SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer bf cd -c d - - bb - f c b dc Backdoor Bot - gt No action taken HKEY USERS DEFAULT SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer e cec- -a ee- - a bc Backdoor Bot - gt No action taken HKEY USERS DEFAULT SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer af -b d - b- cfc- fd ca c f Backdoor Bot - gt No action taken HKEY USERS DEFAULT SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer c dc-e - c - - d cef f Backdoor Bot - gt No action taken HKEY USERS S- - - SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer ad - b- f -c -b baa f Backdoor Bot - gt No action taken HKEY USERS S- - - SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer bf cd -c d - - bb - f c b dc Backdoor Bot - gt No action taken HKEY USERS S- - - SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer e cec- -a ee- - a bc Backdoor Bot - gt No action taken HKEY USERS S- - - SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer af -b d - b- cfc- fd ca c f Backdoor Bot - gt No action taken HKEY USERS S- - - SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer c dc-e - c - - d cef f Backdoor Bot - gt No action taken Registry Values Infected HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows NT CurrentVersion Network uid Malware Trace - gt No action taken Registry Data Items Infected HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Security Center UpdatesDisableNotify Disabled SecurityCenter - gt Bad Good - gt No action taken HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows NT CurrentVersion Winlogon Userinit Hijack Userinit - gt Bad C WINDOWS system userinit exe C WINDOWS system sdra exe Good Userinit exe - gt No action taken Folders Infected C WINDOWS system lowsec Stolen data - gt No action taken Files Infected C System Volume Information restore C A - A - C D- EE- BFA DB RP A exe Trojan FakeAlert - gt No action taken C Documents and Settings Ben Local Settings Temporary Internet Files Content IE FSPYJZ Z eH bec V f Rb c a T b ac Q fc F aJ f l K Trojan FakeAlert - gt No action taken C Documents and Settings Ben Local Settings Temporary Internet Files Content IE MTZ IUQN eH bec V f Rb c a T b ac Q fc F aJ f l K dP Trojan FakeAlert - gt No action taken C Documents and Settings Ben Local Settings Temporary Internet Files Content IE W T FSB eH bec V f Rb T b bQ fc F aJ f l Kf d c e dP Trojan FakeAlert - gt No action taken C WINDOWS system lowsec local ds Stolen data - gt No action taken C WINDOWS system lowsec user ds Stolen data - gt No action taken C WINDOWS system lowsec user ds lll Stolen data - gt No action taken Once I d pressed the button to deal with these items the scan looked like this Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Database version Windows Service Pack Internet Explorer mbam-log- - - - - txt Scan type Full Scan C Objects scanned Time elapsed hour s minute s second s Memory Processes Infected ... Read more

A:I seem to have major issues

Welcome to BCPlease download TFC by Old Timer and save it to your desktop.alternate download linkSave any unsaved work. TFC will close ALL open programs including your browser!Double-click on TFC.exe to run it. If you are using Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator.Click the Start button to begin the cleaning process and let it run uninterrupted to completion.Important! If TFC prompts you to reboot, please do so immediately. If not prompted, manually reboot the machine anyway to ensure a complete clean.[/list]========================SAS, may take a long time to scanPlease download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware FreeDouble-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):Close browsers before scanning.Scan for tracking cookies.Terminate memory threats before quarantining.Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.Do not run a scan just yet.
FirstReboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.Click Close to exit the program.Note.. SAS doesn't open the registry hives for other user accounts on the system, so scans should be done from each user account.=============================Please download Dr.Web CureIt, the free version & save it to your desktop. DO NOT perform a scan yet.Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".Scan with Dr.Web... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/278235/i-seem-to-have-major-issues/
Relevancy 47.3%

I am having some strange things going on It started with the inability IE going 6...MAJOR ISSUES on... to update my McAffee and AIM Neither would allow me to do so on my daughter's name but I could IE 6...MAJOR ISSUES going on... do the AIM on mine But now I can't install either I have tried to update IE and install IE but am unable to do that either When I check what version I have running of IE it is blank it isn't in my add remove programs I thought i would just uninstall and try again I also have Mozillla running on the computer and it isn't but I thougth we'd start with the IE for now As far as following the steps before posting I am unable to do that because my IE is't working and those fixes arrent' supported by Mozilla I got as far as removing the quot spyware quot programs in control panel The computer is running windows xp home edition version with Service Pack Can you help

A:IE 6...MAJOR ISSUES going on...

Please skip those steps and go straight to step 5.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/ie-6-major-issues-going-on-212974.html
Relevancy 47.3%

I seem to have gotten a virus. I downloaded superantispyware and that seemed to clean things up. A day later a window would open up saying malware alert trojan adware.w32.exldwnldr spyware detected. It then wanted me to download spyshredder I did not, and now when I restart my computer it goes to the safe start up mode if I click on normal start up the computer shuts down and goes back to the safe start up mode again. I have an hp and I have system restore when I try restoring an older log it tells me my computer could not. Any ideas as to what is going on is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

A:having major issues plz help

Welcome to TSG

Please click Here to download HijackThis to your desktop.

Click the Download button. When the Trend Micro HJT install box appears, double click on the HJTInstall.exe. Click on Install.

It will be installed by default here: C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis

A shortcut to the application will also be placed on your Desktop.

The program will open automatically after installation.

You can double-click the icon that was placed on the Desktop to run subsequent HijackThis scans or you can use the icon inside the folder. The folder HijackThis is where you will find the HJT logs that you save. When you use the application to remove anything, you will also find the backup copies made by HJT inside this folder.

Close all other windows except HijackThis.

Click on "Do a system scan and save logfile" When the log pops up in Notepad, copy and paste that file back here.

Do NOT have HijackThis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/having-major-issues-plz-help.685194/
Relevancy 47.3%

I m having all types of problems with the slowness of my PC I have a Dell Dimension i that is running Windows XP I get this error occationally that says quot Major PC issues with Windows cannot find C WINDOWS system printer exe quot The recently I got an error that had the big blue screen with something about quot wqr sys quot Can anyone help me with this Thanks in advance I ve attached my hijackthis log Logfile Major issues with PC of Trend Micro Major issues with PC HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exe c PROGRA COMMON mcafee mna mcnasvc exe c PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcshield exe C Program Files McAfee MPF MPFSrv exe C Program Files SiteAdvisor SAService exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Canon CAL CALMAIN exe C PROGRA McAfee com Agent mcagent exe C WINDOWS Explorer exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS System hkcmd exe C WINDOWS BCMSMMSG exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C WINDOWS System DSentry exe C Program Files Dell Media Experience PCMService exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files MusicMatch MusicMatch Jukebox mmtask exe C Program Files MUSICMATCH MUSICMATCH Jukebox mm tray exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcsysmon exe C Program Files Dell AIO Printer A dlbkbmgr exe C PROGRA COMMON aol AOLSPY AOLSP Scheduler exe C Program Files Dell AIO Printer A dlbkbmon exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files SiteAdvisor SiteAdv exe C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Linksys EasyLink Advisor LinksysAgent exe C Program Files America Online aoltray exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office msoffice exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files AOL COMPANION COMPANION EXE C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell me com myway F - REG system ini Shell Explorer exe C WINDOWS system printer exe O - BHO no name - FD D- B- FC- - AE - C Program Files SiteAdvisor SiteAdv dll O - BHO scriptproxy - DB D A - - E -B D- F C - C Program Files McAfee VirusScan scriptsn dll O - Toolbar AOL Toolbar - D A-C B- -B B-B B E D C - C Program Files AOL Toolbar toolbar dll O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar McAfee SiteAdvisor - BF - F - - - FE E AA - C Program Files SiteAdvisor SiteAdv dll O - Toolbar no name - -F - -B -FBEE C B DF - no file O - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS System igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS System hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run BCMSMMSG BCMSMMSG exe O - HKLM Run dla C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe O - HKLM Run DVDSentry C WINDOWS System DSentry exe O - HKLM Run PCMService quot C Program Files Dell Media Experience PCMService exe quot O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run mmtask c Program Files MusicMatch MusicMatch Jukebox mmtask exe O - HKLM Run MMTray C Program Files MUSICMATCH MUSICMATCH Jukebox mm tray exe O - HKLM Run DwlClient C Program Files Common Files Dell EUSW Support exe O - HKLM Run Dell AIO Printer A quot C Program Files Dell AIO Printer A dlbkbmgr exe quot O - HKLM Run UpdateManager quot C Program Files Common Files Sonic Update Manager sgtray exe ... Read more

Relevancy 47.3%

Thanks in advance for major am issues... I having anyone who has any help to offer Everytime i boot up my computer i get a I am having major issues... quot LogonUI exe - Entry Point Not Found quot error I am having major issues... that I have to repeatedly I am having major issues... click ok on to even get my computer up and going after which I get other various error messages with different headings They all say the same thing quot The procedure entry point ASN BEREncOpoi could not be located in the dynamic link library MSASN dll quot I get this same error message everytime i try to open any type of antivirus software Any help would be GREATLY appreciated Here is my HJT log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QLBCTRL exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files Hp QuickPlay QPService exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant WiFiMsg exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant HPWAMain exe C Windows System rundll exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Windows ehome ehtray exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Windows ehome ehmsas exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhost O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - E A - - D F-BEAE-D A C - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared coShared Browser NppBho dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - Toolbar Show Norton Toolbar - -F - -B -FBEE C B DF - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared coShared Browser UIBHO dll O - HKLM Run QlbCtrl ProgramFiles Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QlbCtrl exe Start O - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe O - HKLM Run HP Health Check Scheduler C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Health Check HPHC Scheduler exe O - HKLM Run QPService quot C Program Files HP QuickPlay QPService exe quot O - HKLM Run WAWifiMessage ProgramFiles Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant WiFiMsg exe O - HKLM Run hpWirelessAssistant ProgramFiles Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant HPWAMain exe O - HKLM Run NvSvc RUNDLL EXE C Windows system nvsvc dll nvsvcStart O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C Windows system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C Windows system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer KHALMNP... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-am-having-major-issues.737346/
Relevancy 47.3%

Gidday A friend s PC became so erratic in performance and was chocked with spyware so I attempted a totally new install of XP Home The XP Home is service pack version Hard drive is a reasonably new gb WD Motherboard and processor are by Gigabyte Here s my attempts so far Fresh install including reformat of NTFS - successful Put chipset drivers on Try and install Nero Smart Suite came with DVD burner - will not install Gets to copying nero exe and then comes up with an error message Even with the previous hard disk and previous help issues! XP Major Please - versions of Nero I had the same problems - strange eh So I thought I would install again this time Fresh install including a quot quick quot reformat But about minutes from the end I got the blue screen of death So I try and install again This time I request a fresh install create a smaller partition of gig and try and quot full quot format it It gets to the counter with the format and then says it cann not format and that there must be a hard disk problem I try again at full partition size - still can not format I boot up to a win boot disk Please help - Major XP issues! and carry out quot fdisk mbr quot thinking that this may help I even tried creating some partitions under Fdisk Win and the integrity checks conducted passed I try reinstalling again can not format I try reinstalling again and this time create a very small partition and format it under FAT The partition is created and the XP install will begin although I did cancel it and then go back and try another fresh install under NTFS The other strange thing when I was able to start an install I would keep getting a few read errors saying files could not be copied If I hit enter to retry the installation would continue Each time I went to install however it would pick up on a new file to report the error The install CD is original and will read fine if I copy files off it etc I really need to get this PC back online and want to get Nero accross I was going to try a reinstall and then upgrade to SP before I tried to install Nero again but as I said now I can t even get past the format stage Can anyone offer any suggestions or does it sound like the hard drive is no good It seems strange though that I can get small FAT partitions happening but can t get any larger NTFS partitions created as part of the XP install process Please help me I m getting very cross and frustrated Thanks Steve nbsp

A:Please help - Major XP issues!

Hiyas

I've had something similar. Turned out to be the RAM. Odd...but i've had it enough times to know it happens. Also try checking the drive on another machine to make double sure that's not the culprit. If at all possible, format and partition the drive on another machine that is known to be good.

Regards
BW

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/please-help-major-xp-issues.407002/
Relevancy 47.3%

Ok i have a almost brand new hp pavilllion g notebook pc its barely been used these last few months besides for the issues Having major occasional search or email sign in Recently i downloaded a few programs utorrent daemon tools lite winrar and torrent games i had installed already on my desktop My laptops able to run them easily enough at the highest settings and games ran great on Having major issues the system But all of a sudden it started to slow down i thought maybe it was just the settings straining them but then the entire pc started slowing down it would only take seconds to start up a program or load a tab now it takes - and the refresh blue icon keeps popping up for everything i click on regardless It then says programs are unresponsive or pages but then they load up the very next second I tried using system refresh but the computer was still slow and now it's taking longer to boot up also i tried using restore operations but it keeps saying it failed afterwards then sends me a notice saying system successfully restored once i am on the desktop screen It recently froze just now when i was trying to write this before I also noticed a high disk and memory usage spikes out of know where and the screen when i try to play medieval total war will only cover have the screen at first before fully covering it when i'm on my browser the screen background jumps in and out from the screen saver to the purple of the windows app thing out of know where I also noticed my mother installed malware called quot sweetpacks com quot i was able to delete it and i went into regedit to finish it off but i might have messed up it some also Also the refresh operation no longer works it says it is missing files and when i tried to change my password it says i needed a flashdrive before it never said this

A:Having major issues

P2P
We believe that the main purpose of P2P programs is to illegally download and use copyrighted material of whatever description. We further understand that there may be legal uses for P2P, but as we are not able to assess a user's intent when he/ she asks for help, we do not support P2P software and we will not assist any user in this regard. This includes but is not limited to Bearshare, Kazaa and many others.
For this reason the thread is Closed.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/having-major-issues-697749.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Hi Guys

Having real problems with my desktop PC, please please bare with me because i have no knowledge what so ever regarding pcs so really appreciate the help it is constantly freezing is really slow i have 2 hard drives inside the computer plus extra ram so i don't know why it should be doing this i have downloaded the SIW programe and on the motherboard tab here is what it shows its in the attachment guys really appreciate the help in advance guys just tell me what other things you need to know..

A:Major issues with :(

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

Is your whole computer acting slow?

Why don't you take a look at this: Is your PC running slow...?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/major-issues-with-670226.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Okay I'm completely exhausted and frustrated with this issue. A few weeks ago I decided I wanted to start up a website to find that my original ftp client didn't work and the hosting service was through a friend. Out of interest I got a domain name with godaddy.com and found that not only could I not connect with their ftp client but I could not connect with three other external ones. Through the course of this issue I have called godaddy.com, verizon, and dell and stil I have not been able to find the answer. Supposedely there's something on my end that is preventing me from connecting to these websites...I really need some help with this and I would be extremely grateful for serious help with this. I have running Home Premium and there's just something I can't seem to see.

A:Major FTP Issues

Hi, Phenom4ever, and welcome to the forums.

First of all, a question: You bought a domain *name* - did you buy hosting from a hosting site and update your MX records to reflect that? If so, have you enabled FTP access through your hosting solution provider?

You've really given us an incomplete picture, as we may start out be telling you that you cannot connect to a nonexistent physical site, regardless of how many domain names you buy, but there is a lot more to it - when you find a place to host it, you will also need to make sure the site is *active* and not parked, I ran into that one for a bit with GoDaddy, and then there is your hosting solution provider as well.

Also of note it would be very beneficial to know if you can connect to it from another computer / another connection.

Finally, it would be nice to know if you're using FTP or SSH - because at one point in time, the 'free' site I had with 1and1.com that offered 3 years for free to whet our appetites all of a sudden stopped working - and I thought it was my router going bad, so I contacted D-Link and got a new router - and ti worked again.

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/166915-major-ftp-issues.html
Relevancy 47.3%

I have been having nothing but issues with my HP It tells me HP My having is issues major it won't comunicate with Hp's support center anymore it won't update anything and when I try there have been times it tells me there's a missing driver and then other times the screen will flip upside My HP is having major issues down and no matter what I do or how many times I try to flip it back with CTRL ALT UP DOWN it does nothing I have tried updating to windows nbsp when they offer it but each and everytime My HP is having major issues it fails I can't do a factory reset no matter how hard I try I have tried almost everything that HP has suggested with no results I have virus protection so I'm not sure why this My HP is having major issues continues So now I have a useless computer I don't know what to do I want to just start over and wipe it but nbsp it nbsp keeps reverting back to a certain point I need some major help or advice

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/My-HP-is-having-major-issues/td-p/5818181
Relevancy 47.3%

I've been assigned to fix a computer for a friend, and so far, I've narrowed down a list of problems. I brought it home to continue, but now none of the mouses I use will register. Then there's the other problems.

It's split into 3 accounts, 2 have these problems-
Can't drag/drop/cut/paste/delete icons or folders.
Background and taskbar vanishes on startup. (Solved with starting a new explorer.exe)
No internet
hijackthis can't run
Runs very slowly.

I recall dealing with something similar before, I think it was Vundo, but I'm not too sure. Can anyone help me with this?

A:Major Issues

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. MBAM may make changes to your registry as part of its disinfection routine. If you're using other security programs that detect registry changes, they may alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please permit the program to allow the changes.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/166699/major-issues/
Relevancy 47.3%

Last night both of my computers restarted strangely I woke up and tried to XP Issues Major get past my bios screen on one of my computers which I updated last night updated bios and restarted it a couple times It wouldn't do anything so I cleared CMOS and it booted up fine XP wanted to check the Major XP Issues computer for errors in consistency so Major XP Issues I Major XP Issues let it It deleted system files and around other files It then let me go into windows and I noticed my blue XP scheme was gone and explorer wasn't starting up neither was half my other processes and my mouse wasnt working I tabbed my way into logging in and looked at the proccesses when it wasn't loading explorer in full size only mb worth of it I then tried rebooting and got the same problem So I got out my XP cd and tried to repair it but it didn't give me the option and said my disk was unknown instead of NTFS I took out my HD and moved it into my other computer and tried to transfer the files It said that the disk was unknown format or corrupt so I took it back to my computer and tried to reformat it I changed my bios to load from CD and then went into XP and let it all load But strangely my Keyboard was not working it worked fine on my system bios but when I reached XP it stopped responding I rebooted it many times and I got the same encountered problem I took it back to my other computer and wiped it and let it load the xp files back on without installing I got the blue screen of death on booting different processors so I just tried installing it again but the still didnt work in windows I tried two keyboards but they don't work in windows either I even hit f automatic system recovery and f rd party drivers during the first two seconds of XP installation booter and F responded and worked strangely So i restarted and let all the files load and when it asked me what I would like to do I hit enter and still no result I have an Athlon XP and GB Seagate Barracuda I am running an A-Bit KV -V motherboard Any ideas

A:Major XP Issues

I've also noticed that once I change the settings in BIOS my keyboard doesn't let me enter BIOS until I clear cmos.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/major-xp-issues-74900.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Hey guys so I am only so Major issues I am not the best with computers but I am pretty good So I've had so many issues with this Major issues thing Major issues its unreal Probs had to reset from scratched about - times so far So when i first got it reset this time everything was great then my monitors used to have like a pink glint over it so i just turned my monitor off and on and that seem to fix it A few weeks later after I had turned my computer on Major issues for the first time of the day everytime the game would crash and give me a kernel error with my graphics driver Once I got the error I opened the game and it ran fine till I turned my pc off and restarted the cycle the next day a few more weeks past and my recording software action was acting up and locking my fps at any game while recording then that really triggered me and this is why im here Now here is the last reason that just happened today randomly all throughout the day my computer will black screen and say kernel error or will buzz and freeze and wont recover from this buzzing freeze so I have to restart my computer about times a day Now this computer gives me a different issue every time I factory reset it so idk i might need to build a new one Goodbye alienware but for now I dont have the money to buy parts so if you guys have some kind of remedy for this let me know as soon as possible THANKS

A:Major issues

For starters if you could fill out in detail your system specs that would be helpful. you can use a tool like speccy to get the info for you

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/56677-major-issues.html
Relevancy 47.3%

It's impossible to do steps - with the current state of the computer I'm trying to fix so please do not request I do it Here is a rundown of problems- No icons or taskbar upon startup icons appear after I rerun explorer exe Slow speed Can't drag drop cut paste send files or icons Runtime Error Failed to load control vbalgrid from vbalgrid ocx Above problem prevents Malwarebytes from running Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis Major Issues v BETA Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system mmc exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS Major Issues system lsass exe C WINDOWS system mmc exe C WINDOWS system mmc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system BsHelpE exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C WINDOWS explorer exe C Documents and Settings SharedDoc Application Data U LaunchPad exe F HiJackThis v exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http kzdh com g R - URLSearchHook no name - A FAF - E- cf- - F A D - no file F - REG system ini UserInit C WINDOWS system userinit Major Issues exe C WINDOWS system sichost exe O - BHO no name - C -A D - -A -F D BA D - no file O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - B AE - F C- C-AB - ED A - C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE Dat file missing O - BHO AdPopup - F AFD- AD- E -AB -E E CE - C Program Files Common Files CPUSH cpush dll file missing O - BHO no name - FD C-E A- E -A A-FDBDF CCC - C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE win file missing O - BHO no name - DEC-D B- E -BA D- F EBE - C Program Files Internet Explorer PLUGINS UnixSys Sys file missing O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO ST - EDE -C B - E- - BF AF E - C Program Files MSN Apps ST en-xu stmain dll O - BHO InceHelper Class - AF- D - DDF- FEF- FB CFC - C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data Microsoft OFFICE USERDATA webbrowser dll file missing O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO MSNToolBandBHO - BDBD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files MSN Apps MSN Toolbar MSN Toolbar en-us msntb dll O - BHO no name - E C D E - E A- D-AE -BBCFC A - C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE Sys file missing O - Toolbar MSN - BDAD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files MSN Apps MSN Toolbar MSN Toolbar en-us msntb dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run NeroCheck C WINDOWS system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run System Services aggudqs exe O - HKLM Run ylkzgdml C WINDOWS ylkzgdml exe O - HKLM Run Iluzw C Program Files Dglvb Stlqwi exe O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run Adobe Photo Downloader quot C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exe quot O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run UserFaultCheck systemroot system dumprep -u O - HKLM Run LVCOMSX C WINDOWS system LVCOMSX EXE O - HKLM Run LogitechVideoRepair C Program Files Logitech Video ISStart exe O - HKLM Run LogitechVideoTray C Program Files Logitech Video LogiTray exe O - HKLM Run IMJPMIG quot C WINDOWS IME imjp IMJPMIG EXE quot Spoil RemAdvDef Migration O - HKLM Run IMEKRMIG C WINDOWS ime imkr IMEKRMIG EXE O - HKLM Run MSPY C WINDOWS system IME PINTLGNT ImScInst exe SYNC O - HKLM Run PHIME ASync C WINDOWS system IME TINTLGNT TINTSETP EXE SYNC O - HKLM Run PHIME A C WINDOWS sy... Read more

Relevancy 47.3%

Ok I don't know if this is a virus or malware issue but I REALLY need help badly I'm about to format my harddrive but I want to avoid that step if possible I have too much stuff and can't back it all up on one G flashdrive Major issues It all started this morning when I was looking for a music file on a Major issues torrent site I didn't even download anything but immediately I noticed that I was getting pop-ups from a program I use WinPatrol that alerted me that new startup programs were attempting to launch quot OLE Extensions for Win quot and I quickly clicked quot No quot Do not allow because I had Major issues not downloaded anything legitimate and knew it was probably junk However my internet slowed to a crawl each page now takes minutes to load or not at all I was going to reboot but noticed that by the Shut Down icon there was an quot important installation required quot shield indicating that Microsoft had updates for me to install upon Shut Down so I did that Now I'm thinking that's where I got the virus trojan malware I have MalwareBytes's Anti-Malware program but it will not load now a problem I had before when I had a trojan As well System Restore refuses to let me load up old definitions - when I pick a date to restore from I click the Next button to begin and it just stops there refuses to restore Was able to run HiJack this attached is the report Major issues I also got the quot blue screen quot twice with the message something to the effect of quot Your computer was turned off to prevent major damage reboot quot I called my ISP but they said everything looks fine on their end I did a Speed Test and packets were sent and received from their ping Just navigating in my browser tried both IE and Firefox doesn't work anymore - if I'm lucky a page will load in minutes but most just time out Regular word processing type programs still work fine Even in Safe Mode these problems exist The only way I was able to post here was to pull an old computer out of my closet and hook it up to my internet I called up Dell out of warranty and they basically said it sounds like a virus trojan that spread rapidly They recommended System Restore from scratch I'm desperate for a fix Please advise If I have to restore from scratch I can do it It just really seems like there should be a simpler fix Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaantmon exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Intel IntelDH Intel R Quick Resume Technology ELService exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaanotif exe C Program Files Dell Media Experience DMXLauncher exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C WINDOWS system CTHELPER EXE C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files WinPatrol winpatrol exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C PROGRA MUSICM MUSICM MMDiag exe C WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpobnz exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static ccc exe C Program Files MUSICMATCH Musicmatch Jukebox mim exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exe C Program F... Read more

Hello and Welcome to TSF.

We no longer use HijackThis as our initial analysis tool.

We want all our members to perform the steps outlined in the link I'll give you below, before posting for assistance. There's a sticky at the top of this forum, and a
Quote:

Having problems with spyware and pop-ups? First Steps

link at the top of each page.

------------------------------------------------------

Please follow our pre-posting process outlined here:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50/...lp-305963.html

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post them in a new thread, as this one shall be closed.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

Please note that the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum is extremely busy, and it may take a while to receive a reply.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/major-issues-351676.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Having a major issue here I was playing Mass Effect when the colors changed the game stuttered and then my PC crashed I caught a glimpse of a pop up bubble before it shut off though Issues Major that said something about display and disabled sorry Major Issues I didn t catch more than that It looks like my graphics card died or something at first it would only boot up in to safe mode so I uninstalled the display drivers and I can get into my PC If I reinstall the driver though it freezes and then reboots when I Major Issues start up the PC The BIOS screen is messed up too words are jumbled and there are random symbols all over the place Some black screens before startup are covered in blue or red dots I really have no idea what is wrong and I could really use some help My Specs Windows -bit Nvidia GeForce GT GB RAM Intel Core Duo E GHz If you need any other information please let me know I really appreciate any help Not sure if this helps but this is the screen I get before the Starting Windows screen http imgur com KMbCG jpg nbsp

Relevancy 47.3%

I m trying to help out a good friend of mine He has a hewlett Packard computer about years old The computer is constantly freezing up really slow Virus scan and adware has been run they didn t find anything so I thought I would try this forum first Thanks for any help you can give me I really appreciate it Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v BETA Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS log issues/HJT Major System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C windows system hpsysdrv exe Major issues/HJT log C WINDOWS System hkcmd exe C Program Files HP hpcoretech hpcmpmgr exe C WINDOWS System hphmon exe C HP KBD KBD EXE C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Microsoft Hardware Mouse point exe C WINDOWS System spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C PROGRA Sony SONICS SsAAD exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files HP hpcoretech comp hptskmgr exe C Program Files Trend Micro Tmas Tmas exe C Program Files Updates from HP Program BackWeb- exe C Program Files Nikon PictureProject In Touch PictureProjectInTouch exe C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exe C WINDOWS System gearsec exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus IWP NPFMntor exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Documents and Settings Owner Desktop HiJackThis v exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale EN US amp c Q amp bd pavilion amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iesearch amp locale EN US amp c Q amp bd pavilion amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www comcast net R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale EN US amp c Q amp bd pavilion amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iesearch amp locale EN US amp c Q amp bd pavilion amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iesearch amp locale EN US amp c Q amp bd pavilion amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale EN US amp c Q amp bd pavilion amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localhost O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocx O - BHO Comcast Toolbar - E BD F- B D- E- BE-BE DF D AE - C PROGRA COMCAS COMCAS DLL O - BHO no name - B CA - A - D -A DF- BB - no file O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO NAV Help... Read more

Relevancy 47.3%

so i have a badass new pc windows x core ati gig and a tb hd and well everything has worked MAJOR ISSUES HELP fine i turned off my pc after a full night of Mt Dew and gameing and wake up the next morning and teamspeak wont connect ok so i try xfire and same thing then i start to freak out and check everything i have inet access as u can see and also windows messenger is working properly but not one online game will connect to any server WoW F E A R CoD black op s nothing so i go and check my firewall everything is in order i even turn it all the way off nothing fixes problem so to make this simple i downloaded trand micro spybot S amp D rubotted and like other programs and run them all and to my amazement they didnt find bleep it was like something unseen was blocking my ports or useing them so i also bvasically deleted every single thing from my pc exspecpt WoW and Fear and a few steam games so days later after reasearching about everything testing my network every witch way possible and basically rapeing my pc s settings trying to get it to work rubotted pops up with a HELP MAJOR ISSUES possible kracken bobax or something so i go do my reasearch and and try to find a solution but there seems to be none someone for the love of god help me this is my last resort befor just sayin screw it and wiping my whole computer and starting fresh Edit Moved topic from Windows to the more appropriate forum Animalok well u say not to bumb it but i see people who have posted after me and there geting help WTH man ive been waiting for help for a bit now EDIT Please be patient There are over unanswered topics in this forum at present and the current average wait time to receive help is days BP

A:HELP MAJOR ISSUES

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.We need to create a New FULL OTL ReportPlease download OTL from here if you have not done so already:
Main MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.Change the "Extra Registry" option to "SafeList"Push the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
OTL.txt <-- Will be openedExtra.txt <-- Will be minimizedAfter downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HEREBest Regards,oneof4.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/376641/help-major-issues/
Relevancy 47.3%

Hello I m having some major issues with my nd hhd I have my first hdd g working fine and my nd is a g that i call my server drive that had about g of stuff on it I turned my computer on one day and i couldn t find my D drive major 2nd issues HDD After looking a bit more it was there but didn t have a label and 2nd HDD major issues said it needed to be formated It was NTFS I m also having a problem when it boots Invalid Boot ini file I tried booting off my XP cd and it won t let me install the recovery console so i can repair it After i get the info off my g hdd i plain on formating both of them I really hope i can I while trying to figure out some information about why it was not showing up i did do a quick format didn t realize how stupid this could be My train of thought was well if i did a quick format it would possible see it back as NTFS and see there are still files on it PLEASE HELP nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/2nd-hdd-major-issues.299207/
Relevancy 47.3%

Okay so there s a long story here but basically I think somehow my ethernet port is Major Help - Issues Please fried Let me explain I recently installed the Win beta for funsies all was fine to begin with but slowly ran into problems had some major driver issues with my Creative sound card but mostly seemed to overcome them Anyway after getting Win pretty much fully up and running I mooch off Major Issues - Please Help somewhere I return later to Major Issues - Please Help find that Win has put the computer Major Issues - Please Help into sleep mode so I click the mouse button and the machine starts to whirr back to life Nothing happens though the machine has clearly realised it s supposed to be coming out of sleep mode but I get nada the signal to the monitor is fine aswell So I force restart no fuss until windows crashes on startup and again and again Anyway after this whole deal and trying to repair the startup with system restore lastgood and Win s built in repair feature with no luck I decide it is Win s fault and wipe it completely cut to about an hour later I ve reinstalled XP Pro no problems Try to install the ethernet drivers Attansic Gigabit ethernet drivers the ethernet port is part of my Asus M V mobo and the installer doesn t close Basically to put a long story short I ve reinstalled Win and WinXP about twice each after that incident and every time I run into massive issues trying to install the drivers for the ethernet port device manager mostly recognises the hardware and says its running fine but it clearly isn t I ve tried different versions of the driver all with the same results Even though device manager doesn t think there s much wrong with the hardware the internet connection repair tool in Win said there was a problem with the hardware I don t get it it sounds like the ethernet port has been fried somehow by the Win sleep mode but I don t see at all how that could happen So I m wondering is there some kind of downloadable tool or some cheap and easy way to detect if it is the actual hardware that is broken because Windows is giving me no hints and after wiping the drive like times and installing different sets of drivers each time breaking windows in the process and the drivers seemingly not installing properly every time I m stuck Somebody please help if anymore info is needed I will be glad to elaborate nbsp

A:Major Issues - Please Help

I'd possibly look at trying to flash the BIOS of your mobo, go on to ASUS Website and see if there is a more recent version than what you have on your motherboard.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/major-issues-please-help.791498/
Relevancy 47.3%

I just purchased a new Windows computer But I'm being flooded with popups Can someone please help DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Karen at on Major Issues Having - - Microsoft Windows GMT - AV Windows Defender Enabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP Windows Defender Enabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF Running Processes C Having Major Issues Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Having Major Issues Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork c progra optimi OptProCrash exe C Program Files x Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth Suite adminservice exe C Program Files x MyPC Backup BackupStack exe C Program Files x Microsoft BingDesktop BingDesktopUpdater exe C Program Files x Acer Acer Cloud CCDMonitorService exe C Windows SysWOW CtrlPanel exe C Program Files x Disk Speedup DSUDefragSrv exe C Windows system dashost exe C Program Files Intel iCLS Client HeciServer exe C Program Files acerIR IRSrv exe C Program Files x Intel Intel R Management Engine Components DAL jhi service exe C Program Files Microsoft Office ClientX integratedoffice exe C Program Files x RealNetworks RealDownloader rndlresolversvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files x LinkSwift updateLinkSwift exe C Program Files x LinkSwift bin utilLinkSwift exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServicePeerNet C Program Files x WildTangent Games App GamesAppIntegrationService exe C Program Files x Realtek Realtek USB Card Reader RIconMan exe C Program Files x Intel Intel R Management Engine Components FWService IntelMeFWService exe C Program Files x Intel Intel R Management Engine Components LMS LMS exe C Program Files x Nero Update NASvc exe C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files x Intel Intel R Management Engine Components UNS UNS exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exe C Program Files Acer Acer Power Management ePowerSvc exe C Windows system dwm exe C Windows system taskhostex exe C Program Files x TidyNetwork com tidy start exe C Program Files x Advanced System Protector AdvancedSystemProtector exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files x Uniblue DriverScanner dsmonitor exe C Program Files x Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC spmonitor exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files x Acer Hotkey Utility HotkeyUtility exe C Program Files WindowsApps microsoft windowscommunicationsapps x wekyb d bbwe LiveComm exe C Program Files Common Files microsoft shared ink TabTip exe C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Ink TabTip exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows System RuntimeBroker exe C Windows System igfxtray exe C Windows System hkcmd exe C Windows System igfxpers exe C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RAVCpl exe C Program Files x Optimizer Pro OptProReminder exe C Program Files x Free Ride Games GPlayer exe C Users Karen AppData Local Smartbar Application SnapDo exe C Windows SysWOW CtrlPanel exe C Program Files acerIR IRListenApp exe C Program Files x PointGrab Hand Gesture Control PGPanel exe C Program Files x MyPC Backup MyPC Backup exe C Program Files Microsoft Office root office onenotem exe C Program Files x ITE ITE Infrared Transceiver CIRAP exe C Program Files Acer Acer Power Management ePowerTray exe C Users Karen AppData Roaming TGF Interactive LLC Trends Genius TrendsGenius exe C Users Karen AppData Roaming TGF Interactive LLC Trends Genius TrendsGeniusAgent exe C Program Files x Microsoft BingDesktop BingDesktop exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x CyberLink MediaEspresso DeviceDetec... Read more

A:Having Major Issues

Hello and Welcome to TSF.

If you haven't already, please Subscribe to this Thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant notification by email, then click Add Subscription.

Please note that the forum is very busy and if I don't hear from you within three days this thread will be closed.

Please note that these fixes are not instantaneous. Most infections require more than one round to properly eradicate.

Please stay with me until given the 'all clear' even if symptoms seemingly abate.

Kindly follow my instructions and please do no fixing on your own or running of scanners unless requested by a helper.

If there are any personal files, pics, etc. on your computer you cannot live without, back them up now just as a precaution.

Emergency Backup Procedure - Tech Support Forum

Advanced System Protector
Optimizer Pro v3.1
RegClean Pro
SpeedUpMyPC

We do not recommend the use of registry cleaners. Our colleague miekiemoes has an excellent writeup here

We suggest uninstalling them via Programs and Features in your Control Panel.

Please uninstall the following via Control Panel->(Programs)->Programs and Features if it still exists:

FindWide.com

Findwide.com is a browser hijacker, which is promoted via other free downloads, and once installed it will add to your browser the Findwide Toolbar, and change your browser homepage and default search engine to search.findwide.com

Press the Windows "logo" key and "R" key then copy/paste the following single-line command into the Run box and click OK:

cmd /c rd /s /q "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\FindWide.com"

A DOS window will open and close again, this is normal.

Please uninstall the following via Control Panel-Programs and Features if they still exist:

Free Ride Games Player<<Please read this

Also delete the following Folders if they still exist:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Free Ride Games

-----------------------------------------------------

Please uninstall the following via Control Panel->Programs and Features if it still exists:

LinkSwift<<Please read this

Also delete the following Folder if it still exists:

C:\Program Files (x86)\LinkSwift

Please uninstall the following via Control Panel-Programs and Features if they still exist:

Plus-HD-4.7<<Please read this

Also delete the following Folders if they still exist:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Plus-HD-4.7

-----------------------------------------------------

Please uninstall the following via Control Panel->Programs->Programs and Features if it still exists:

Snap.Do<<Please read this
Snap.DoEngine<<Please read this

Press the Windows "logo" key and "R" key then copy/paste the following single-line command into the Run box and click OK:

cmd /c rd /s /q "C:\Users\Karen\AppData\Local\Smartbar"

Please uninstall the following via Control Panel->(Programs)->Programs and Features if they still exist:

TidyNetwork.com<<Please read this

cmd /c rd /s /q "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\TidyNetwork.com"

--------------------------------------... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/having-major-issues-748929.html
Relevancy 47.3%

I am feeling lucky since i found this site i tried everything so im going to cross my fingers and let you help me hopefully my desktop is windows xp i used firefox and internet explorer years ago but both browsers stop working completely so I have been using google chrome Problem with google is when I google anything the links redirect me to completely different page from where i was trying to go when i start up my computer i get a lot of pop up major issues my with pc blank screens showing up as hello on the tab They eventually disappear Also i see other major issues with my pc pop up screens that come up and go so fast that i cant see any name or anything for it google chrome crashes often for example in the last hours crashed about - times I also have this strange beetle looking icon on the start bar task bar next to the time display that program major issues with my pc is called VERITAS update manager i cant open it cant delete it cant locate it on add remove programs There are many programs i cant recognize on my task manager list and in add remove programs tried to remove most so screens keep popping as im typing which is so annoying because i have to click back on the text box to continue typing other problem that started happening when all this started was i cant right click with my mouse anywhere and its not a faulty mouse Finally i can not shut down my computer normally have to hold down the power button or pull the plug because there are so many hello that need to close because it usually pops up hello end task although i dont see the pop up hello screens many times and even when i once tried closing by hitting each end task it still didnt shut down i feel like its all related and there is some infection somwhere Please help thanks in advance

A:major issues with my pc

Welcome aboard Download Security Check from HERE, and save it to your Desktop. * Double-click SecurityCheck.exe * Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. * A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.=============================================================================Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity Center/Action CenterWindows UpdateWindows DefenderPress "Scan".It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Please copy and paste the log to your reply.====================================================================================Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Devices (do NOT change any settings here)List Users, Partitions and Memory sizeClick Go and post the result.=============================================================================Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free to your desktop. * Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program. * At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish. * If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version. * Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan. * When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. * Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected. * When completed, a log will open in Notepad. * Post the log back here.Be sure to restart the computer.The log can also be found here:C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtOr at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt=============================================================================Download aswMBR to your desktop.Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it.If you see this question: Would you like to download latest Avast! virus definitions?" say "Yes".Click the "Scan" button to start scan.On completion of the scan click "Save log", save it to your desktop and post in your next reply.NOTE. aswMBR will create MBR.dat file on your desktop. This is a copy of your MBR. Do NOT delete it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/450717/major-issues-with-my-pc/
Relevancy 47.3%

Would someone examine my hijack log file I ve got network issues and it looks like two of my computers are now infected it s amazing to me that this one still works Here s my log file Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS issues PLEASE help major me system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C PROGRA TRENDM INTERN PcCtlCom exe C PROGRA major issues PLEASE help me TRENDM INTERN Tmntsrv exe C PROGRA TRENDM INTERN tmproxy exe C PROGRA TRENDM INTERN TmPfw exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS essspk exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security pccguide exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C WINDOWS mirar distro exe C WINDOWS System Rundll exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Belkin USB F D Wireless Utility Belkinwcui exe C Documents and Settings Cindy Cunningham Desktop Hijack this HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google ca R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http red clientapps yahoo com customize ycomp wave defaults su http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer http R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride windowsupdate microsoft com windowsupdate com download microsoft com codecs microsoft com activex microsoft com liveupdate symantecliveupdate com liveupdate symantec com service symantec com nai com networkassociates com localhost lt local gt O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocx O - BHO - C A D-E AD- A-BCA -A D CCC - C WINDOWS lbbho dll O - BHO mycpmads com Browser Optimizer - FDCF -A E- fc -A F - D F F - C WINDOWS system br rt dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Lefty - F -FD - -B C -E C BC B BB - C WINDOWS system nsgCE dll O - HKLM Run EssSpkPhone essspk exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run pccguide exe quot C Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security pccguide exe quot O - HKLM Run KernelFaultCheck systemroot system dumprep -k O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe O - HKLM Run MbarInstall C WINDOWS mirar distro exe O - HKLM Run adstart C WINDOWS System Rundll exe quot C WINDOWS system br rt dll quot DllVerify O - HKCU Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run WMPNSCFG C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe O - Startup PowerReg Scheduler exe O - Global Startup Belkin Wireless USB Utility lnk C Program Files Belkin USB F D Wireless Utility Belkinwcui exe O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin npjpi dll O - Extra Tools menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin npjpi dll O - Extra button no name - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - windir Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exe file missing O - Extra Tools menuitem xpsp res dll - - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - windir Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exe file missing O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra Tools menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Plugin for spop C Program Files Internet Explorer Plugins NPDocBox dll O - DPF B EF- C - CA-BFBA- A E Microsoft Data Collection Control - https support microsoft com OAS ActiveX MSDcode cab O - DPF -C A- E-A -C C BBF Windows... Read more

Relevancy 47.3%

I am having to many issues Major :( problems to even list lol I have ran nortons avg adaware trend micro - house call and my computer is still messing up and i still have several unknowns in my process list when i try to close them i get access denied Can anybody tell me if there is anything i can do with this log file i just got this program tonight Thanks a bunch Genny Quote Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v BETA Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Major issues :( system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Major issues :( Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system brsvc a exe C WINDOWS system brss a Major issues :( exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C WINDOWS system LVCOMSX EXE C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware avgas exe C Program Files AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avguard exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files Spyware Doctor SDTrayApp exe C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exe C Program Files AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avgnt exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ee aolsoftware exe C WINDOWS system Brmfrmps exe C WINDOWS system drivers CDAC BA EXE C Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C Program Files Common Files New Boundary PrismXL PRISMXL SYS c program files common files aol ee aim exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C Documents and Settings Owner Desktop HiJackThis v exe R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - Hosts www winmx com err winmx com O - Hosts test winmx com test winmx com O - Hosts test winmx com test winmx com O - Hosts test winmx com test winmx com O - Hosts test winmx com test winmx com O - Hosts c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com O - Hosts c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com O - Hosts c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com O - Hosts c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com O - Hosts c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com O - Hosts c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com O - Hosts c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com O - Hosts c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com O - Hosts c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com O - Hosts c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com O - Hosts c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com O - Hosts c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com O - Hosts c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com O - Hosts c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com O - Hosts c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com O - Hosts c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com O - Hosts c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com O - Hosts c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z winmx com c z w... Read more

A:Major issues :(

Hi, can you please follow the instructions in this sticky topic, and then post the requested logs?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/secu...ion2-beta.html

In addition, please do this:

Please download SmitfraudFix (by S!Ri) to your Desktop.

Double-click smitfraudfix.exe to start the tool.
Select option #1 - Search by typing 1 and press "Enter"
and a text file will appear which lists infected files (if present).
Please copy/paste the content of that report into your next reply.

IMPORTANT: Do NOT run option #2 OR any other option until you are directed to do so!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/major-issues-146373.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Okay heres the deal. My computer has been having some major issues for a while. The computer place we took it too doesn't even have a clue how to fix it. Alright Doc, heres the symptoms. Every time I try to open up a file folder to explore like My Documents or My Pictures or even A:/ and things of that type...everything on my computer screen dissapears but the wallpaper. Even the taskbar and icons! They come back in about 2 1/2 seconds but I still can't get into those folders. Also whenever I try to open IE7.3 Beta it acts like it doesnt even try to come up. (Lucky I installed Opera a while back.) Those are what I know. Someone please help me. I'll take what I can get. Thanx Y'all !

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/major-issues-help.500944/
Relevancy 47.3%

Hi, I have a Acer Aspire 3680 laptop. I have recently uninstalled Vista Basic and installed Windows XP Pro SP2. On the front of my laptop I have a "Wireless communication switch/indicator" since installing XP I have lost my ethernet controllers which I have installed. Now my wireless indicator is not lighting up when I slide it to the right. When searching for wireless networks it says "No wireless networks were found in range. Make sure the wireless switch on your computer is on. To see and updated list click referesh wireless list.
I can connect by using a wired connection to my modem but whilst wired the switch is still not lit up.

thanks in advance for the help you give me.

I'm kinda confused :l
Windows XP doen't recognise your Ethernet Controllers?
as for your wireless. try searching for another Driver on the Acer Website... they should be able to support you there... else. format your HDD and reinstall Windows XP, then use Microsoft Update via Ethernet..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/major-issues.782132/
Relevancy 47.3%

Ok lets put it this way this is my parents computer they use to have norton i hate norton i put avast on here it found a few things i put spybot on here AND WOW found things I could go on and onm From smit fraud to CWS shreadder stuff it was amazing here is my HIJACK THIS LOG I Would really appreciate anything you guys can do Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C WINDOWS system drivers KodakCCS exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashMaiSv exe C Program Files Alwil Issues!!!!! Major Software Avast ashWebSv exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator DirectCD DirectCD exe C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader reader sl exe Major Issues!!!!! C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files CCleaner ccleaner exe C Program Files HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Major Issues!!!!! Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sb msgr http www yahoo com ext search search html R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO RXResultTracker Class - FA - - c-A CC- EC DE CA - C PROGRA RXTOOL sfcont dll file missing O - BHO Yahoo IE Services Button - BAB B B- BC- B - D - FC DE A - C Program Files Yahoo Common yiesrvc dll O - BHO no name - e - bfe- b -a b - bd a - no file O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run AdaptecDirectCD quot C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator DirectCD DirectCD exe quot O - HKLM Run KernelFaultCheck systemroot system dumprep -k O - HKLM Run avast C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run swg C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe O - Global Startup Adobe Reader Speed Launch lnk C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader reader sl exe O - Extra context menu item amp Yahoo Search - file C Program Files Yahoo Common ycsrch htm O - Extra context menu item Yahoo amp Dictionary - file C Program Files Yahoo Common ycdict htm O - Extra context menu item Yahoo amp Maps - file C Program Files Yahoo Common ycmap htm O - Extra context menu item Yahoo amp SMS - file C Program Files Yahoo Common ycsms htm O - Extra button Yahoo Services - BAB B B- BC- B - D - FC DE A - C Program Files Yahoo Common yiesrvc dll O - Extra button AIM - AC E - - d -BC D- B D A DE - C Program Files AIM aim exe O - Extra button no name - e e dd -d ... Read more

Relevancy 47.3%

Where do i begin for starters i am having accessing the internet from my laptop. I have run panda and it removed a trojan ran super antispyware and it removed 2 trojans nothing is removing incredibar. I am having problems getting in safe mode. When i log in i get scan dsk black screen but it says errors so cant perform scan. I cant do recovery because of the disk errors i have no idea how to fix them. I use google chrome and get error 324 empty response. I also can not connect using wifi. If someone can help me i would greatly appreciate it. I am using windows 7 and its moves extremely slowEdit: Moved topic from Windows 7 to the more appropriate forum, with the addition of the malware log. ~ Animal

A:several issues need major help

ok I figured out why i could not connect to the internet it was Avvast. While running Hijack this a pop up saying it was denied access to the Host file. but here is the report
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 10:27:35 PM, on 6/5/2012
Platform: Windows 7 SP1 (WinNT 6.00.3505)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v19.0 (19.00.1084.0052)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Motorola\MotoHelper\MotoHelperAgent.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\IncMail.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\robotaskbaricon.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\ImApp.exe
C:\Users\IBAPoet4U\AppData\Roaming\CBS Interactive\CNET TechTracker\TechTracker.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe
C:\ProgramData\Ad-Aware Browsing Protection\adawarebp.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\TightVNC\tvnserver.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\PC Tools\sMonitor\SSDMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\Panda Cloud Antivirus\PSUNMain.exe
C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast\AvastUI.exe
C:\PROGRA~2\Ad-Aware Antivirus\AdAware.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012\avp.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Yahoo!\Messenger\ymsgr_tray.exe
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\ImNotfy.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.yahoo.com/?ilc=8
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/?ilc=8
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Windows Internet Explorer provided by Yahoo!
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = :0
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = 192.168.*.*;*.local;<local>
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {88c7f2aa-f93f-432c-8f0e-b7d85967a527} - (no file)
R3 - URLSearchHook: YTNavAssistPlugin Class - {81017EA9-9AA8... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/455996/several-issues-need-major-help/
Relevancy 47.3%

About a Major Issues week ago my HDD decided to crash on me and I lost my OS and things It s a user built computer so I just decided to get a new hard drive instead of rebuilding the whole thing and got Windows instead of XP like I had been using Everything installed up correctly and it works fine in the basic boot up and run sense But theres a major pair of issues and the are listed below - When I reboot or start up sometimes it will immediately go to a System Fixer thing instead of starting Windows telling me that Windows failed to start I don t know if it s actually called System Fixer but eh I have to reboot my computer once sometimes twice to actually get it to start Windows properly - Major Issues Very few things will install and even fewer will run properly Anything that requires InstallShield to install is refusing to install and gives me the following Error Setup Major Issues has experienced an error Please do the following Close any running programs Empty your temporary folder Check your internet connection Then try to run setup again Error Code In place of that particular error most other programs simply give me this The Windows Installer Service could not be accessed This can occur if the Windows Installer is not correctly installed Contact your support personnel for assistance Number is the vexing issue especially because none of my Drivers or various things will install correct I m operating with no Sound Video Running off VGA right now and little else but browser and desktop function - Minor issue but my anti-virus firewall program of choice Comodo Antivirus is refusing to scan When I try to do one it gives me the error Update Failed Anti-Virus engine not initialized System specs are below Windows Home Premium Biostar K M Micro AM w gigs of RAM AMD Athlon X Dual Core Processor ATI Radeon HD nbsp

A:Major Issues

OK, I see a number of issues;
1 The cpu you have installed is NOT listed as supported on the biostar site. The max TDP is 65W and your cpu is over that value.
2 There are no windows 7 drivers listed for your board at the biostar site. This means that win7 is not supported.

In short you have installed a cpu that is not supported, installed an os that is not supported. When you do this, you are really asking for a problem.

FWIW with a biostar board sometimes you can get away with running a cpu that is not on the supported list however you are in effect a beta tester.

Here is the cpu support page as you can see, no 5400+
http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/driver.php?S_ID=141

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/major-issues.910639/
Relevancy 47.3%

Issue #1 MOST IMPORTANT

I was trying to uninstall my old ati drivers.

I uninstalled them multipul times and restarted many times as well. However nothing changed.

I had to delete some ATI apps and omega apps.

And I disabled the default video controller for windows. Thinking It would just go to default when I restarted at 640x480.

I rebooted and I got raped.
Black screen.

Theres nothing I can think of doing to go back. I tired reinstalling my old video card, but the same result happened. Black Screen.

I tired going into safemode, but upon loading the .sys files it freezes so I can't get into safemode.

I don't fell like reinstalling windows and practically formatting. This is the only solution I can think of ATM.

Please Help!! Thanks in advance.

Issue #2 IS FIXED

Relevancy 47.3%

Hello,

Please bear with me as I'm far from advanced in terms of technicalities of software.

My 2 major issues are as follows:

1) My computer often plays random sounds + audio clips. These include things such as adverts, sex noises, comedy noises, tribal music or horror music. (None of these are from any audio file I have)

2) At random times my monitor will go into standby, the sound that is currently playing stays on a 1 second loop and then the computer auto restarts. Sometimes it will do this every 10 minutes when i turn the desktop on other times i can go a day or two without a problem. (Not sure if this is a virus/malware or another problem)

3) Just a final minor issue is that in my web browser hyperlink adverts appear on various words, Id like this removed too if poss.

if there is anything else you need just ask

Pete

Thanks, the logs are below:

Relevancy 47.3%

Hi guys just joined the board and can say for sure and certain quot you have THE BEST quot techie quot site around Having said that here s my own lil bundle of dramas Please have a go at answering ANY of them for with PC issues major Three my me but note that quot quot is by far my most urgent one For the past week I Three major issues with my PC have not been able to access any sites via links in my Three major issues with my PC emails or hyperlinks I may have cut and pasted onto word docs or links in PDF files or in fact anywhere -- EXCEPT through my URL address bar The only major things I have done to my PC around a week ago that may or may not be associated with the problem is Downloaded and installed IE Downloaded and installed Microsoft Net Framework downloaded and installed Mozilla Firefox for a couple of days then uninstalled it again and relaxed my Internet security settings from medium-high to medium I ve also noticed that I am no longer able to play downloaded flash videos EVEN though I have repeatedly downloaded Macromedia Flash I ve never had this problem before Since getting rid of Firefox and reverting back to IE I have noticed that any desk-top shortcuts I have created from web site pages I have wanted to save i e home pages of forums for example no longer show up as IE icons but rather just the bare bones file itself Whatsmore when I click on them to open them I am prompted to determine which program I want to use to open them with It was never like this before Every time I reboot my computer I get a series of error notices i e quot The following file can not be found etc quot which pop up sequentially shortly after the desk-top starts reloading itself I have to click on quot OK quot for each error notice to get rid of it For a number of months now I have been UNABLE to do a SYSTEM RESTORE No matter what date I select in the past -- and quot yes they re always BOLD ONES quot -- I ultimately get a notification during the reboot stage telling me that quot The selected Restore Point could not be used quot or words to that effect In summary I am coming closer and closer to the realization that I might have to do a full system reformat maybe even a destructive one but I hope not Any help on any of these frustrating issues would be welcomed Cheers Smeatz P S I am NOT an advanced quot computer whizz quot like most on here so please bae this in mind when replying Thanks guys nbsp

Relevancy 47.3%

Please review my HJthis log I have been having major issues with my computer What I have done so far Ran webroot spy sweeper It took hours to run Removed Temp files from windows folder I still have one file d that I can't remove I tried to remove the Major issues file while in safe mode but it's telling me that the file is in use I look in tasks and I can't find the file I rebooted and ran adaware Removed everything that I could I then I performed an online virus Major issues scan Major issues at symantec It didn t find any viruses The final thing I did was run CWshredder Please help I'm running out of things to try Here's my log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Major issues svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security NISUM EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exe C WINDOWS System Sktempdm exe C Program Files MUSICMATCH MUSICMATCH Jukebox mm tray exe C WINDOWS System SK DM exe C Program Files Yahoo browser ybrwicon exe C Program Files BroadJump Client Foundation CFD exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security ccPxySvc exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C PROGRA YAHOO browser ycommon exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus SAVScan exe C PROGRA SYSTEM soap exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http red clientapps yahoo com cust search ie html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http red clientapps yahoo com cust www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http yahoo sbc com dsl R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http yahoo sbc com dsl R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http red clientapps yahoo com cust www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main SearchAssistant about blank R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http red clientapps yahoo com cust search ie html R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http red clientapps yahoo com cust www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http yahoo sbc com dsl R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http red clientapps yahoo com cust www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page bak http www sbc yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Home R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer proxy R - URLSearchHook no name - E F - FFB- -A -EA BC - no file F - REG system ini UserInit C WINDOWS System Userinit exe O - BHO Yahoo Companion BHO - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Common ycomp dll O - BHO - FACD -A - C -BC - D EA - C WINDOWS lbbho dll O - BHO - D EB D-ED - C - C-DCDEF E - C WINDOWS lbbho dll O - BHO CNavExtBho Class - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - BHO ProxyReset Class - FFCBEECE-FB C- D -AB - B BBBD - C WINDOWS System AHIEHelp DLL file missing O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocx O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - Toolbar amp Yahoo Companion - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Common ycomp dll O - HKLM Run ViewMgr C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exe O - HKLM Run Logitech Utility Logi MwX Exe O - H... Read more

Hi
Make sure you have already run Adaware, Spybot S & D(check for updates) as these will do a preliminary clean first.Some files below may not be present after running the above programs.

Then....
Turn off your System Restore.(if using xp) SEE HERE Reinstate it when your log is cleaned.Close your browser window and run hjt in safe mode... HOW TO RUN SAFE MODE and have "Hijack This" fix the following by placing a check in the appropriate boxes and selecting "fix checked".
Folders that have been highlighted in RED will need to be uninstalled.Check first as some folders maybe uninstalled via the Add/Remove program. Files highlighted in BLACK will need to be removed from your hard drive. Make sure to have your system set to show hidden files and folders.. HOW TO SHOW FILES ..Please post a new log when finished...

O2 - BHO: - {26FACD88-A988-48C3-BC40-1979D17405EA} - C:\WINDOWS\lbbho.dll
O2 - BHO: - {33D3EB7D-ED25-41C5-883C-DCDEF6837E75} - C:\WINDOWS\lbbho.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ViewMgr] C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
O4 - Startup: PowerReg SchedulerV2.exe
O16 - DPF: {205FF73B-CA67-11D5-99DD-444553540000} (CInstall Class) - http://www.spywarestormer.com/files2/Install.cab

As for this file ~d7194 ,I would not worry about it as a temp file is normaly active while you compter is on.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/major-issues-21449.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Well it's all started again All of Issues Again... Major a sudden internet pages wont load properly portions of pages come up in http most have to Major Issues Again... be reloaded several times before they even begin to look like webpages Firefox started giving me problems about quot incorrect message authentication codes quot and then quot certificates being invalid quot then pages being corrupt When i finally can open a page it looks nothing like it should images are a mess - all green and half displayed half the page comes up in http and the layout is all wrong My ip assures me there is nothing wrong at their end I cannot open anything i download from the net it tells me it's corrupted Flash player is also having major Major Issues Again... issueswhen trying to uninstall reinstall there is something wrong with some ocx file or something This happened not too long ago and then it was fine now it's doing it again I have checked my event viewer and there are so many errors logged around the time this started about leaked registry keys and all other jargon i dont understand This one appears quite frequently from around the time it all began lt i gt quot Faulting application iexplore exe version time stamp x c faulting module ntdll dll version time stamp x bdc exception code xc fault offset x f process id x application start time x c c c a a quot lt i gt I have tried to do malware scans with all the scanners recommended but none of the are able to update - they all come back with bad checksums or other various error messages pertaining to the fact that they cannot update successfully I have looked everywhere for help with most of this and all the solutions i find do nothing to aide my cause Any help is greatly appreciated

A:Major Issues Again...

CHeck to make sure your clock is correct. Also make sure you sync to net time correctly.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/126687/major-issues-again/
Relevancy 47.3%

I want to leave this post here for the many folks on several OS's and various platforms having issues getting HDMI-out working with HD LCD LED OLED monitors HDTV's For one reason or another it was a tough subject to web-search on but eventually I found numbers of etc HDMI Intel troubled For Issues, those Sync HD/3000/4000 by fellow travelers who had the quot bug quot - unable to hookup external monitors to Intel embedded graphics on core i i i-whatever My test For those troubled by HDMI Sync Issues, Intel HD/3000/4000 etc mule was a For those troubled by HDMI Sync Issues, Intel HD/3000/4000 etc dell inspiron with i um intel hd In a nutshell sparing you a lot of detailed debug root-cause and some near shouting matches with Dell et al - The issue is intel's fault Poor implementation of HDCP in the chipset resulting in very iffy synchronization that is monitor-specific and sensitive to OEM's implementation of HotKey mode-switching Still an issue in the latest from Intel - Small things can make it better or worse - It can be solved for some monitors on some I would say the majority of notebooks laptops - To be sure everything is as late as possible uninstall the Display Adapter using Windows Device Manager and watch carefully on reboot to see that the MS generic VGA driver is used I guess to be pure OCD one would want to go through the windows system files and make sure no remnant of the OEM dell hp lenovo etal drivers are available - Having downloaded from Intel the latest build for Windows in our case or Windows was just formally published Use Device manager to Update Driver and point it to the quot Graphics quot folder wherein are the required driver files Windows will do the work from there Reboot - The tricky part then is to turn the monitor on and set the source for the monitor to the proper HDMI port you have the notebook plugged into Some monitor implementations immediately check for signal which means not just signal but Sync i e the error file is monolithic it reports quot no signal quot when it gets no sync and upon quot no sync quot revert to whatever the last working Source is was Its a p-poor way to implement in my view Other displays do it the right way which is to hard set the mode and simply wait interminably Hit the hotkey on your notebook to flip the mode to external - quot pure quot external mode is less complicated than dual-screen or extended If the display does not immediately appear power cycle the monitor It should then reset and resync hopefully successfully if the cable connection is good It is sad to see unresolved posts on this issue on OEM vendor forums and on Intel's on community boards needless to say I love ATI This whole process is so easy it spoils one from humble C-series notebooks through the high end of ATI dedicated as long as the notebook mftr doesn't interfere somehow

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/7743-those-troubled-hdmi-sync-issues-intel-hd-3000-4000-etc.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi, I reformatted my laptop the other day. I changed the gOS to Windows XP. All the other drivers worked out fine with the help of windows update except for the audio driver. I've tried realtek, via and other audio drivers but still there's still no sound. When I try to install it with windows update, it says that it cannot install hardware. What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Oh and by any chance, does anyone know what the chipset for this laptop is and specifically for the audio?

A:Audio Driver for Sylvania GNET 13001

Quote: Originally Posted by gelliebeans09

Hi, I reformatted my laptop the other day. I changed the gOS to Windows XP. All the other drivers worked out fine with the help of windows update except for the audio driver. I've tried realtek, via and other audio drivers but still there's still no sound. When I try to install it with windows update, it says that it cannot install hardware. What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Oh and by any chance, does anyone know what the chipset for this laptop is and specifically for the audio?

Please post the PnP ID for identification and driver. Start, type "devmgmt.msc", press enter. Double click each and every problem device in turn recording the hardware IDs property from the details tab. This will allow me to find the right driver and post it for you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/89783-audio-driver-sylvania-gnet-13001-a.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I am having problems with it playing files from my flash drive. all files are mp4 video but some of them say they are not supported by the codex how can I fix this. thanks for any help

A:sylvania 7" dvd player # sdvd 7040

You will need to convert/encode the files that don't play to a format supported by the player.

Note that the 'problem" is that mp4 is just a container. It can contain files using multiple codecs. So you need to know which codecs are supported and the specs (ie: resolution, bitrate...and audio specs) for each codec.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sylvania-7-dvd-player-sdvd-7040.1106292/
Relevancy 46.87%

i have a 1gig sylvania mp3 player (smp 1002 ) everything was working fine, every couple of days i would add a few songs. I have maybe 25 songs total. Then one day i added 3 songs but they will not play. I reconnected the player to the computer to search the files and they were on there. all the other songs play fine, but when i jump songs to get to the new ones it just continues in a loop through the old ones. I even connected the player to another computer and played the new songs, no problem...any ideas.

A:Sylvania mp3 won't play latest songs added

What program are you using to add songs to the MP3 player?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sylvania-mp3-wont-play-latest-songs-added.126256/
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi guys I had my computer built about months ago and ever since ive had it ive been getting frequent BSOD's Originally it had xp and got BSOD alot now I have vista ultimate and BSOD Major issues its still occuring Infact in the last minutes its done it times but these times varies If Major BSOD issues I leave the pc on sometimes its only a day but mostly its more frequent than that I have formated a few times but this doesnt fix it even after a clean format it would still bsod when minimal apps were installed again Also my sound is really bad and clicks and cracks when listening to itunes playing games or watching movies and my wireless keybored and mouse keep cutting in and out which is incredibly frustrating the keybored and mouse are fine on another pc but not on mine Also lately my computer has been running really slow if that helps I have uploaded some mini dumps here are my specs Mobo Asus Striker formula CPU Core Extreme qx Ram corsair xms ddr gb CM X - C DDR -SDRAM PC - MHz - DDR - GPU EVGA gx HD HDD Seagate Major BSOD issues Barracudda gb mb chache and Microsoft wireless ergonomic desktop and here are some errors and hijack logs Code x oxf ed x x x a x c x b x x ica Page fault in non page area here is one debug Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version X Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is SRV c symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Vista Kernel Version MP procs Free x compatible Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by x fre Major BSOD issues vista gdr - Kernel base x PsLoadedModuleList x e Debug session time Sat Mar GMT System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck A c c b a b Probably caused by ntkrpamp exe nt KiTimerExpiration Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL a An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace Arguments Arg c c memory referenced Arg b IRQL Arg bitfield bit value read operation write operation bit value not an execute operation execute operation only on chips which support this level of status Arg a b address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ READ ADDRESS GetPointerFromAddress unable to read from ac Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at e c c CURRENT IRQL b FAULTING IP nt KiTimerExpiration a b b mov eax dword ptr esi h CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR xA PROCESS NAME Idle TRAP FRAME f b -- trap xffffffff f b ErrCode eax c c ebx ffdf c ecx f f edx a esi c b edi f ce eip a b esp f c ebp f ce iopl ov up ei ng nz na po cy cs ss ds es fs gs efl a nt KiTimerExpiration x a b b mov eax dword ptr esi h ds c c Resetting default scope LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from a b to fd STACK TEXT f b a b badb d a nt KiTrap E x ac f ce a d a nt KiTimerExpiration x f d ee e nt KiRetireDpcList xba f d e nt KiIdleLoop x STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP nt KiTimerExpiration a b b mov eax dword ptr esi h SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt KiTimerExpiration FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntkrpamp exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP ea c FAILURE BUCKET ID xA nt KiTimerExpiration BUCKET ID xA nt KiTimerExpiration Followup MachineOwner I really appreciate any help provided

A:Major BSOD issues

Welcome to TSF.

What is the model and wattage of your power supply? Have you run a memory check on each stick of memory separately? The fact that the BSOD's occur with both XP and Vista leads me to believe it is hardware related and I would suspect the power supply first.

Paul

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/major-bsod-issues-244732.html
Relevancy 46.87%

hey all, i have a puzzling situation with my laptop and as i am not particularly experienced i am unsure how to proceed. a few days ago my sound stopped working, the volume control button in the sys tray dissapeared also. when i try to open volume control in the start menu i am informed that there is no active mixers. in device manager all sub-headings under sound have yellow ! marks next to them. device manager also does not appear to be seeing a sound card and adding new hardware doesnt detect one either. i am thoroughly stumped and any help would be greatly appreciated. :) thanks

andrew

A:major sound issues

Hi kenz6000, welcome to TSF..

you probably just need to reinstall the drivers for your soundcard?

Did you get any discs with your laptop when you bought it as the required drivers may be bundled onto one of them? If you, you should be able to fix the problem by visiting the Microsoft Update site as they should have the drivers you need.

Hope that helps

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/major-sound-issues-229891.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Thanks on... 6...MAJOR ISSUES from [Moved IE] going IE for your help Here is the main text from DSS Deckard's System Scanner v Run by Christine on - - Computer is in Normal Mode -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Restore -------------------------------------------------------------- Successfully created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point -- Last Restore Point s -- - - UTC - RP - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point - - UTC - RP - IE 6...MAJOR ISSUES going on... [Moved from IE] System Checkpoint - - UTC - RP - System Checkpoint - - UTC - RP - System Checkpoint - - UTC - RP - Installed Windows IDNMitigationAPIs -- First Restore Point -- - - UTC - RP - System Checkpoint Backed up registry hives Performed disk cleanup -- HijackThis run as Christine exe ------------------------------------------- Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost IE 6...MAJOR ISSUES going on... [Moved from IE] exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C IE 6...MAJOR ISSUES going on... [Moved from IE] WINDOWS system ptrun ptrun exe C PROGRA Sony SONICS SsAAD exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnd exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system ptrun wspoolsv exe C Program Files Palm Hotsync exe C WINDOWS system ptrun ptr w exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnf exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe c program files common files mcafee mna mcnasvc exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Sony Shared AVLib SSScsiSV exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C Documents and Settings Christine Desktop dss exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C PROGRA TRENDM HIJACK Christine exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C WINDOWS about htm R - URLSearchHook AOLSearchHook Class - EB EA-E BE- CFD- F F-C A C EAFA - C Program Files AOL Search AOLSearch dll R - URLSearchHook AOLTBSearch Class - EA - - DB- F -D CA FB C D - C Program Files AOL AIM Toolbar aoltb dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO AOL Search Enhancement - EB EA-E BE- CFD- F F-C A C EAFA - C Program Files AOL Search AOLSearch dll O - BHO AOL Toolbar Launcher - C - CB - A -B F - EA C F - C Program Files AOL AIM Toolbar aoltb dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar Optimum Online Toolbar - B C - EDE- d -AD C- A AF - C Program Files OptimumOnline insptbar dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar AIM Toolbar - DE C F- - A - B-AA ED D - C Program Files AOL AIM Toolbar aoltb dll O - HKLM Run ptrun C WINDOWS system ptrun ptrun exe -startup O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run SsAAD exe C PROGRA Sony SONICS SsAAD exe O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run Share-to-Web Namespace Daemon C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnd exe O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKCU Run Micros... Read more

A:IE 6...MAJOR ISSUES going on... [Moved from IE]

Thanks. I wasn't sure if you thought it should be posted here or if you just wanted me to do the dss scan. I hope to hear what to do next soon!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/ie-6-major-issues-going-on-moved-from-ie-214000.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I am wishing to know if these issues are caused by a bad Windows Install Faulty RAM or something else entirely as this is a new PC I have recently built this new computer Days Ago hardware listed below Hardware Aerocool VX-E LE Gaming Case Zalman ZM -HP Watt PSU Heatpipe Cooled Asus M A GTD Pro Usb Motherboard AMD Phenom II X Black Edition Ghz CPU Socket AM Sapphire HD Gb GDDR PCI-E Video Card sets of Corsair TwinX Windows on Issues Major PC 7 New DDR Gb x gb Mhz Major Issues New PC on Windows 7 PC C A Model TW X G C A G RAM From Old PC gb IDE Seagate HDD Currently Windows Install gb IDE Seagate HDD Storage for games and software tb Western Digital USB External HDD Currently Disconected as it causes issues with booting up tb Seagate USB External HDD Currently Disconected as it causes issues with booting up Operating System Windows Professional Bit OEM I have been building PC's for about years now and this is the most issues I have had with a newly built computer Had Avast Free Antivirus installed and Windows Firewall Active Been uninstalled and deactivated since second failure installing League of Legends See below for issues Issue Installing Windows Consistent Error during expanding files xc After about attempts and unseating and reseating hardware it finally installed Issue While setting up my wireless adapter windows explorer would crash when ever hardware was plugged in and I hovered mouse over networking icons on task bar Issue Computer Froze during windows updates during log off Resolution Spent hours with Microsoft technical support manually installing updates Had fails during this too Issue Tried installing a game called League of Legends from CD had error messages at random points trying to find files saying disk or drive may be corrupt Tried Multiple HDDs Issue Tried installing League of Legends from downloader had same errors Issue Tried installing Starcraft II from DVD have same issues as League of Legends installs Issue Tried copying disk to HDD to install from there as suggested by Blizzard had same issues failing at random points in install anywhere from to Issue Decided to run memtest installed ISO Recorder when trying to burn disk program crashes Issue Try to install Nero from an exe on my portable HDD Install gives errors at random points in install Issue Whilst trying to use Windows 's Drive scan tool on my J drive it freezes Issue Blue Screen whilst using Gmail on Mozilla Firefox see below Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode e BCP BCP F BCP BCP C OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Joeru AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml

A:Major Issues New PC on Windows 7

Hi -

Bugcheck = 0x4e (0x99,,,) = A PTE or PFN is corrupt
PTE = Page Table Entry
PFN = Page Frame Number

Find another system to download, burn ISO to CD for harware diags -

- memtest86+ - http://www.techsupportforum.com/2863029-post5.html

- HDD diag - http://www.techsupportforum.com/2828431-post7.html

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/major-issues-new-pc-on-windows-7-a-533169.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Alright Here s some system specs for you to stew over while I describe the problem AMD Athlon Rosewill GeForce FX MB Gigabyte Unknown bit compatible nForce Motherboard MB Rosewill PC DDR RAM Rosewill x x x DVD CDRW Drive Important as you will see I m having major problems with this machine when it comes to games that run Major Issues Freezing in full screen The two games I ve had problems with so far are Civilization III and Battle for Middle Earth Sid Meier s Pirates runs fine Which puzzles me to no end The games that don t run will show the image that signifies Major Freezing Issues their loading The non-full screen image but then the computer will just Major Freezing Issues lock up The CD Drive will spin a bit then Major Freezing Issues stop then spin a bit then stop then spin a bit then stop before the machine freezes and a reboot is required I ve replaced every driver Except the nForce one for the board I didn t get to that yet and I flashed the CD Drive s Firmware as well I probably tried driver sets for the graphics card and it s still having the problem Does anyone have a solution for this problem nbsp

A:Major Freezing Issues

Try the new motherboard drivers first, it could be some weird IDE bug or something, and getting new drivers couldn't hurt.

Does Pirates require the CD in the drive, and if it does, does it spin up before the game starts?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/major-freezing-issues.340568/
Relevancy 46.87%

I have an Aspire R T nbsp Since I bought it in early January it has had a major and some minor Win updates nbsp I have updated the video and audio drivers from the Acer website nbsp I have paid for McAfee LiveSafe nbsp Yet nbsp I still encounter Blue-Screens-Of-Death BSODs every other time I use the laptop nbsp The BSODs display different windows componets responsible for the reboot nbsp This happens whether or not I'm using the battery whether or not I'm using a wireless keyboard mouse on various WiFi networks nbsp I've also had different browsers Edge Firefox spontaneously close nbsp When I updated the drivers a week ago the Restarting screen stayed up for minutes before I forced a shut-down nbsp Once after that the computer froze while popping up a right-click menu from the task bar bottom of the screen nbsp Should I try to get a refund or is there something else I Major Stability Issues can try to diagnose the problem s

Relevancy 46.87%

PC was working pefectly until on sat th this - Major can issues help? forum my broadband was upgraded to max I was told it would Major issues - can this forum help? take days for the line to stabilise I downloaded the recent windows update I tried to install XIII pc game which unfortunately had a scratch on the final disc so stopped before installing I was asked do you want to delete all files and thinking that if I said no I could continue the installing I clicked no The installing ended and there are no signs of the game in the ubisoft folder I also deleted office as my day free trial was running out Later on that day I got a blue screen error and stupidly didnt take note of error message I ran chkdisc which went through the process then got a bluescreen at the end saying something about initialisation I think this is the error report Event Type Error Event Source System Error Event Category Event ID Date Time User N A Computer COMPUTER Description Error code c parameter parameter cd parameter e parameter a b For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data d System E f rror Er f f ror code c d Param eters c cd c e c a b I tried to system restore but it said there was no restore points despite sys restore being on Since then the Pc seems to run ok but every time I try to fast switch user I get asked for a password None set up so I enter it blank I then can switch but cant use any application When I then try to shut down instead of the blue windows background on shutting down I get a windows media center box in the middle of the screen wihch goes through the process of saving settings- shutting down then leaves me with a blank screen and an immobile mouse I then have to press the power switch to get it to shut off PC is fine on resarting and seems to be fine Sometimes when connected it suddenly is unable to use connection even though I m still connected It says no internet connection has been set up Other windows applications fail to work at this time Finally if the pc is switched on but nobody logs in and I try to turn off computer from the logon screen I get the following blue screen error code x d oxb f x x blaming rdbss sys From my event viewer I have been getting this error loads since I bought the PC months ago Event ID Source DCOM Got this the day before any problems Product Windows Operating System Event ID Source W Time Version Symbolic Name MSG MANUAL PEER LOOKUP FAILED RETRYING Message Time Provider NtpClient An error occurred during DNS lookup of the manually configured peer NtpClient will try the DNS lookup again in minutes The error was Event Type Error Event Source Srv Event Category None Event ID Date Time User N A Computer COMPUTER Description The server was unable to allocate from the system nonpaged pool because the pool was empty For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data c e c a This was from the bad game installation Event Type Error Event Source Cdrom Event Category None Event ID Date Time User N A Computer COMPUTER Description The device Device CdRom has a bad block For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data b c c c b fd a d ffffffff c a a b e b a fa fa a I guess this is why system restore lost all its data Event Type Error Event Source sr Event Category None Event ID Date Time User N A Computer COMPUTER Description The System Restore filter encountered the unexpected error xC A while processing the file iuser dll on the volume HarddiskVolume It has stopped monitoring the volume For more information see Help and Support Center at http go microsoft com fwlink events asp Data e N c this is another error I get a whole load of times Event Type Error Event Source Service Control Manager Event Category None Event ID Date Time User N A Computer COMPUTER Description The Fujitsu USB ADSL Loader service failed to start due to the following error The service c... Read more