Windows Support Forum

Cant See All The Buttons In Outlook Email Setup Box

Q: Cant See All The Buttons In Outlook Email Setup Box

Having a problem seeing all the buttons that are needed to set email account in Outlook. It seems the box needs to be maximized and the bottom and right side are cut off.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Cant See All The Buttons In Outlook Email Setup Box

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Cant See All The Buttons In Outlook Email Setup Box

I'm not sure that I'm following you. Are you opening Outlook Express, clicking of Tools, accounts, and mail to set up an account?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/160999/cant-see-all-the-buttons-in-outlook-email-setup-box/
Relevancy 68.37%

One of my hobbies is participating each week in the Wall Street Journal Newshound Quiz. This is sent out by email each Friday at noon, consists of 5 multiple choice questions with radio buttons. No problems when I was using Outlook 2003, but when I got a new laptop with Outlook 2007, the radio buttons in the emails don't work. It seems to me there are 2 possibilities:

1. The solution lies with WSJ reconfiguring the quiz to work with Outlook 2007. In that case, I could go to an internet based email. I've tried Yahoo mail, but it is flaky, often seriously delays getting the quiz to me. Or, maybe I could downgrade to Outlook 2003, if I knew how to do that.

2. Maybe its something in my setup of Outlook 2007, that I can easily fix?
I would appreciate any suggestions.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2007-radio-buttons-in-email-not-functioning.798116/
Relevancy 63.21%

I m having a problem email in Can't Outlook 2007 setup setting up an email account for a friend and would like some advice I have tried to set up a new POP mail account on a friend amp s computer and can t get it to work Can't setup email in Outlook 2007 He has just had a Can't setup email in Outlook 2007 new machine Win and is running a new setup of Office Currently he only uses hotmail as his mail program but wants to setup a conventional address in Outlook which until now has not been used Having put in Can't setup email in Outlook 2007 all of the new email account info and running a test on the account settings we are getting messages that can t connect to the server If I put the exact same settings into my Outlook the test settings work fine and a test message is sent There is absolutely no difference in settings and he is connected to the internet The only thing I have noticed is that in the Test Account settings box the first line on my machine is Establish Network Connection - Completed followed by Find Outgoing Mail Server - Completed On his machine when we run the test setting there is no mention of Establish Network Connection his first line being Log onto Mail Outgoing Server - Completed Any suggestions would be really welcome nbsp

Relevancy 61.06%

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to setup Outlook Express using my Yahoo email account?

Thanks.

Relevancy 59.77%

I currently am operating ACER laptop and running windows XP.

I've got a hotmail account which is accessible through Outlook, and runs completely fine. I have a private domain email address that is linked to my hotmail account, so both emails to both addresses are recieved in the same inbox - but i want the private domain to be what is viewed as the 'from adress' through outlook?

when i use outlook the 'from' address is my hotmail one.

and when i use hotmail the 'from' address is from my 'private domain' on behalf of 'hotmail address'

I want the private domain set up in outlook, but cant find the options to have that, and link it to the already set up hotmail account.

I run Outlook 2007 Academic version, and mircosoft outlook connector.

thanks

Nat

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-do-you-setup-private-domain-email-addresses-to-hotmail-accounts-in-outlook-2007.683303/
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello Everyone,

I am setting up my email accounts in Outlook 2016. I always do a manual setup and on my outlook.com email accounts, I use Exchange ActiveSync.

My questions are this.

What is this new option of selecting Office 365 and when would I use this option?When I did select the Office 365 option and pressed next my outlook would crash, any fix?What is the best selection to choose from when setting up my outlook.com account that would be great for automatically syncing with my calendar etc. on outlook.com or apple etc.?

Thank you very much for any help and assistance.

A:Outlook 2016 Manual Email Account Setup, Office 365 option? & Crashes

Manual setup for outlook.com accounts is absolutely unnecessary, Outlook 2016 does that automatically in a few seconds.

That being said, if you insist in doing it manually the correct option is Exchange ActiveSync. Office 365 option is for so called workplace email accounts, Azure AD / Office 365 for Business or Enterprise users. You select that option only if your organisation uses Office 365 and you want to set up your workplace email in Outlook 2016.

Kari

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/70158-outlook-2016-manual-email-account-setup-office-365-option-crashes.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi. This is my first post, so, hopefully someone can help me! I have spent two days on my pc trying to fix this! I cannot compose or send emails because the buttons don't work! I can check mail, but when I go to " compose", I keep getting a sript error. When I continue anyway, the send, cancel, save as draft, and attach buttons do nothing. Also, I can't type in the message portion of the page! What is this all about?

A:email buttons don't work

Hi and welcome,
First off, what e-mail program are you using?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/email-buttons-dont-work-166633.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi,

I would like to be able to send an HTML based email to a client that contains radio buttons which the client would then click on and reply back to where I can see the buttons they chose.

As it is, I have already written the email, but I believe I still need to publish the page itself. I need help on that too.

Thanks in advance.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/using-radio-buttons-in-a-html-email.384910/
Relevancy 51.17%

I have a situation where someone has 2 email addresses. One of them is now redundant and I have deleted it from the People section. However, when I am set to make a new email to that person and type the first letter of their name, in the pop up window (that you can click on) their old email address still appears.
How do I delete this from that list? Can find no way to do so.

A:Outlook Email - Deleting Wrong Email Entry when starting new email

In new email, start typing the address you want to remove. When you have enough characters for auto complete to show it (sometimes one letter is enough), use DOWN ARROW key on keyboard to select the address in question and press DEL key.

That's it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/360024-outlook-email-deleting-wrong-email-entry-when-starting-new-email.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hello I am using the latest versions of Firefox and Thunderbird I working browser email Buttons & in Minimize/Close not am running Windows I have been having a variety of strange problems this Minimize/Close Buttons not working in browser & email morning The minimize maximize and close buttons are not working on any browser nor do they work in Thunderbird To close out of these applications I must right-click the item's icon on the taskbar and select close If I am using Firefox I can right-click on a minimize maximize or close button and select Restore then I can minimize or maximize -- but only if I stay in Minimize/Close Buttons not working in browser & email the tab I am in If I change tabs or open a new tab the buttons do not work unless I select Restore as described above Similarly the buttons will work in Thunderbird if I right-click one and select Restore Otherwise they won't At the same time I've noticed that I cannot move any icons around on my desktop Auto arrange icons is indeed unchecked Also none of the buttons on YouTube volume pause etc are working Any ideas I've tried running Malwarebytes and Hitman Pro and neither detect any problems

A:Minimize/Close Buttons not working in browser & email

Do you have any extensions or add ons like adblock plus?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/526240/minimizeclose-buttons-not-working-in-browser-email/
Relevancy 49.45%

heres the problem.

the send/recive button is missing from my Outlook application, the box size is correct, its not hiding anywhere.

is there a way to reset outlook or reinstall it? the OS is XP.

Thanks

A:missing outlook buttons

Right-click the gray area to the right of the toolbars, hit Customize.

Select Standard (keeping it checked) and hit Reset.

If that doesn't work, run Detect and Repair under the Help menu.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/missing-outlook-buttons.112134/
Relevancy 49.02%

I have been battling with Microsoft Outlook for a while now The Problem I have created several macros they all accomplish the same thing and every time I make a button for the macro and add it to the toolbar it disappears after an Outlook restart I originally only had two buttons that i created which actually have stayed like they should Any new buttons disappear as described above The macros remain Help 2003 with Buttons Outlook/Word but the buttons disappear Background I have created a few macros to add text into the subject line This text includes a one time manual entry into the code as well as the macro grabbing the date and putting it into a specific format before adding it to the subject line The code can be seen below Sub XXX On Error Resume Next Set msg ActiveDocument MailEnvelope Item GetInspector CurrentItem Today Format Now quot yymmdd quot If Not msg Is Nothing Help with Outlook/Word 2003 Buttons Then msg Subject quot XXX quot amp Today quot - quot msg Subject End If msg Subject Nothing End Sub -This is run on MS Outlook using MS Word as the editor so it is technically a Word macro -Windows XP OS Things I have tried I have tried using the a switch which sometimes runs a utility I was told didn t work I have edited Normal dot didn t work I have deleted Normal dot and allowed a new one to be created didn t work I have repeated the two above but doing it to Email dot I have played with the code to see if that changed anything didn t work Does anyone know how to fix this problem I appreciate the help nbsp

A:Help with Outlook/Word 2003 Buttons

As stated in your other thread, please consult with your IT department.

Closing thread.

If you start another thread for this issue, your account will be disabled.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-with-outlook-word-2003-buttons.797626/
Relevancy 49.02%

Outlook Windows XP Our office computer recently crashed We got it up and running on a fresh reinstall The New button and several others are grayed out I tried to activate it under HELP but nothing would happen I then started Outlook in Safe Mode and instantly the activation box appeared and I activated it I restated the computer and the buttons are still grayed out But buttons Outlook activation grayed / out if I start Outlook in safe mode then everything is fine I do have our email account configured We can and do receive email daily We just can t send any b c the New button and certain others are grayed out The program is activated at least via safe mode When I click on Help Activate product nothing happens So I went into safe mode and clicked on Help Activate product the activation box opens up I did Outlook activation / grayed out buttons then activate it in safe mode I then closed Outlook and opened it normally and certain buttons are still grayed out I even deleted the Opa dat file and restarted Outlook and still no activation box As I said Outlook works fine in safe not just not in regular mode How do I get Outlook to work properly not being in safe mode nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-activation-grayed-out-buttons.928388/
Relevancy 49.02%

The email program I actively use is Outlook Express. When I click on a direct link within an email or web site context, my computer uses Microsoft Outlook instead of Outlook Express. Then it puts the message into MS Outbox and it dies there. Please help me! Trish Miller email: [email protected]

A:MS Outlook email is stealing Outlook Express email

Not sure how to get Outlook Express to steal back your Outlook email, but here's how you stop Outlook from stealing the email in the 1st place:

(1) In IE, go to Tools >> Internet Options (you can also access Internet Options from Control Panel).
(2) Click on the Programs tab.
(3) Click the drop-down next to Email, and change it to Outlook Express.
(4) Click Apply and OK.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ms-outlook-email-is-stealing-outlook-express-email.172388/
Relevancy 48.59%

When I right click on the Win7 taskbar and choose Properties then I have 3 ways to configure the taskbar buttons in the drop down menu:

- Always combine, hide labels
- Combine when taskbar is full
- Never combine

I miss: "Never combine, hide labels"

Can I achieve this otherwise?

Peter

A:Setup Taskbar buttons: "Never combine + hide labels" ?

hello and welcome to the forums what do you mean i miss?

i have some keyboard + mouse tips

Win+number (1-9): Starts the application pinned to the taskbar in that position, or switches to that program.
Shift+Win+number (1-9): Starts a new instance of the application pinned to the taskbar in that position.
Ctrl+Win+number (1-9): Cycles through open windows for the application pinned to the taskbar in that position.
Alt+Win+number (1-9): Opens the Jump List for the application pinned to the taskbar.
Win+T: Focus and scroll through items on the taskbar.
Win+B: Focuses the System Tray icons.
Drag+Drop taskbar buttons or System Tray icons: to reorganize them.
Shift+Click on a taskbar button: Open a program or quickly open another instance of a program.
Ctrl+Shift+Click on a taskbar button: Open a program as an administrator.
Shift+Right-click on a taskbar button: Show the window menu for the program (like XP does).
Shift+Right-click on a grouped taskbar button: Show the window menu for the group.
Ctrl+Click on a grouped taskbar button: Cycle through the windows of the group.
Drag a File to a taskbar button: to pin the file to the current application's Jump List.
Shift+Drag a File to a taskbar button: to open a file with the current application.
Middle-Click on a taskbar button: to open a new instance of the application.
Middle-Click on a Aero Thumbnail: to close that application instance.
Left-Click + Drag upwards: to open the Jump List for an application.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/120049-setup-taskbar-buttons-never-combine-hide-labels.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi,

I would like to be able to send an HTML based email to a client that contains radio buttons or a dropdown which the client would then click on and reply back to where I can see the buttons they chose.

Thanks

A:Dropdowns or Radio Buttons in Emails - Outlook

Would the 'Voting buttons" Option in a message work for you?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dropdowns-or-radio-buttons-in-emails-outlook.768912/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello there.

I have 3 pop accounts set up in my outlook express 6 to send and receive. 1 is hotmail and the other 2 are gmail.

I would LOVE to be able to add buttons to the toolbars for doing a send and receive for each one of those accounts seperately. I think this would be really cool

For example, if i could add buttons on my toolbar to represent the following :

SEND & RECEIVE : HOTMAIL

SEND & RECEIVE : GMAIL ACCOUNT 1

SEND & RECEIVE : GMAIL ACCOUNT 2

Would anybody out there happen to know how to do this without buying 3rd party software (if there even is any available to do this)?

I would really appreciate anyones help. I done the normal right click on the toolbar for adding and removing buttons BUT there is nothing in there that allows you to achieve this.

Looking forward to your reply.
Kind Regards,
Imran

Relevancy 48.59%

Hi guys,

I am having such a problem which I hope is easy to solve for you because is giving me all the troubles of the world

Let's see:

I open Outlook everything is fine, I can receive and read perfectly my e-mails BUT! when I press to do anything new doesn't let me and gets gray background, I can't do new mails, tasks, folders... whatever nothing new
Is it too bad? Hope is not and also you can help me

Thanks in advance!!

Relevancy 48.16%

In the previous Outlook Version, a user had created custom voting buttons, and she was able to reuse them each time she created a new email and new poll. She would then link this email to CRM as a stored email under a Customer in order for sales reps to view them in the field.

We now run Office '07, and the new version of Outlook appears to only save the custom voting button for the specific message- not as a default option to choose any time in a new message.

Does anyone know if there is a way in '07 to save the custom voting button as a permanent default??

Thanks in advance!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-07-setting-default-custom-voting-buttons.845465/
Relevancy 47.73%

Windows 8.1 Office 2013 Outlook Lost the icons for Spam, Black and White Sheets. I think there for quick marking of emails. Well there gone. Need help restoring them. This all new to me, XP and Office 2003 was my old stuff and only did the easy. This is way advanced. Only have had it for a week.

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/50810-outlook-2013-lost-spam-black-white-buttons.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I have had to reinstall pc due to it going at a crawl!!

After installing Outlook 2002, I can not get Outlook to auto fill the email address field when I start to type an email address in it.

The address book is there and in tacked after copying the outlook.pst file back to its original location after install.

How do I get Outlook to autofill?

Also when I click the 'TO' button in the new email window, it says that there is no address book!
but when I click the address book icon in the main Outlook window there are email address there?!

Any ideas how I can get this to work correctly again.

A:reinstalled pc, now create email in Outlook 2002 does not auto fill email address like before

When you did the re-install, did you erase/format the hard drive before the re-install? If you did and did not save the Outlook auto fill file, then the all the auto fills you had are gone. Did you import the pst file into outlook?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/311040/reinstalled-pc-now-create-email-in-outlook-2002-does-not-auto-fill-email-address-like-before/
Relevancy 46.87%

Hello I've (outlook email back changing address and 2013) email to server put just found a pst file with all my old email I'd like changing email address and put email back to server (outlook 2013) to put them back on the server hotmail but before doing that I've seen that some of them were not recived or sent to my actual address hotmail com but to an old one infinito it So I was thinking to export them from outlook to CSV modify that address into the new one and then import them back on outlook The problem is that when I export them to CSV in that file they don't have the date received or sent and so when I get them back on changing email address and put email back to server (outlook 2013) outlook they miss that info Can anyone help me doing this I've been told that VBA macro should be useful for this but having a look in it I have no idea of what I sould do Ah instead of outlook I can also use thunderbird if it's easier with it but then I'd have to convert that pst file Thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f57/changing-email-address-and-put-email-back-to-server-outlook-2013-a-1159385.html
Relevancy 46.87%

I'll bet you have not heard this one before. I was attempting to send an email to a potential client. Everything seemed to work well except that it was returned. The problem was that the address was changed somewhere. His name is spelled with a j but somewhere along the line, it was changed to a k and so there was no such person and therefore was returned to me.

#550 5.1.1 RESOLVER.ADR.RecipNotFound; not found ##rfc822;

What could have happened? This is a new one on me.

A:outlook 2007 changed email address so email was returned

Hi.

Did you get a message similar with these?
----------------------------------------------
Hotmail:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

-----------------
Windows Live mail:

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/207707-outlook-2007-changed-email-address-so-email-returned.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi guys,
I would like to be able to move an email to a sub folder of my mailbox and get Outlook to send an email to the sender of the email I moved into it. Hope that makes sense.

I found this archived thread http://forums.techguy.org/business-applications/439567-outlook-reply-email-when-mail.html which has proved very helpful and I've managed to get it working for me.

I would like it to send more than just a one line email reply but I don't know how, maybe get it to use a text file for the body of the email?

Any help would be great

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-vb-script-to-send-email-when-email-moved-to-folder.1073382/
Relevancy 46.44%

Several times now, when I start my computer, everything seems normal. But when I try and click on the start button, a quick launch button or a task bar button - NOTHING HAPPENS. I just get a ping sound from my speakers.
Sometimes a restart fixes the problem and sometimes I have to turn the computer off and then on again to get it to work correctly.

Does anyone know what could be wrong and what I can do to fix it.

Thanks

A:Start button / Quick launch buttons / Task bar Buttons - Problem

Is everything fully loaded when you are doing this?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/start-button-quick-launch-buttons-task-bar-buttons-problem-108044.html
Relevancy 46.44%

If anyone has acces to the connections/schematics for the M4600 touchpad/button assembly, I'd love to see them! For some reason both the right buttons have stopped working. Tried to disconnect/reconnect  the 14 pin "touchpad cable from the mainboard, but unfortunately this did not do the trick. Need to look a bit deeper - so would love to see the schematics or at least the pinout of the connector(s)... (It's a button - how hard can it be to fix... ;-)
Thanks and best regards,
 Anders

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19753537
Relevancy 46.44%

Yahoo imports: Microsoft Outlook (CSV File).

There is nothing in the address book that allows you to export, so under MS 2003 Outlook they is nothing that permits me to export to CSV. I suppose I need an upgrade but I am selling my business and don't want to spend the moeny right now for that.

Relevancy 46.44%

Went to Wndows 7 after the end of XP support. Decided to set up the Microsoft Outlook in the Office 2007 so I could utilize the calender etc. I have traditionally accessed my email through the ISPs applications on my computer as well as my iPad and iPhone. It seems that the MS Outllook has wiped out my emails from the ISP apps back to the middle of March.I can get my curent emails as long as I don't open the MS outlook. Is there a setting in the MS outlook that I can change to prevent this or am I bound to the MS Outlook for my email access. Thanks in advance for your help.

A:Microsoft Outlook wipes my email from my other email apps

You don't have to use Outlook, you can use Thunderbird or Windows Live Mail.  There're probably others as well, but I use Tbird and WLM myself.  Of course there's always web mail too.  I have to say though that it doesn't sound right for Outlook to be doing what you describe.  Do you have all the MS maintenance for it installed?  I have Office 2007 and get updates for it all the time.

Good luck.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/537611/microsoft-outlook-wipes-my-email-from-my-other-email-apps/
Relevancy 46.44%

Is there a way to gather all email addresses (either from, to, or cc) in a particular email folder in Outlook and store them in a delimited file? Alternatively, is there a way to add all email addresses from all emails in a particular folder to Outlook Contacts or to the Outlook Address Book?

My problem is this: my phone number is changing and I'd like to send an email to everyone who has either sent me an email or to whom I've sent an email announcing the change.

Any other way to solve the problem?

I'm running XP Pro and Outlook 2003 (11.8217.8221) SP3.

Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/collecting-email-addresses-from-an-outlook-email-folder.862821/
Relevancy 46.44%

Intermittently, Outlook 2007 will crash while sending an email and, needless to say, the email is not sent. However I wanted to know if there is a temp or backup copy of that mail anywhere. I've looked in drafts and it's not there.

I've sometimes typed a very long email and then lost the whole email when Outlook crashes so I just wanted to know if, like Word, there is a temp file that may be created.

Thanks.

A:Outlook 2007- crash while sending email - where does the email go?

Hi cp, welcome to TSG. Do you have Autosave enabled for Outlook? If not, perhaps this link will help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2007-crash-while-sending-email-where-does-the-email-go.886349/
Relevancy 46.44%

Hello:
I am trying to forward an outlook email to be received in my Google Apps Email. I was able to make that happen but now I can't figure out how to respond back in Google Apps with my Outlook. I want to be able to reply back with outlook.

Please help. Thank you so much!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-help-forwarding-outlook-email-to-google-apps-email.1167087/
Relevancy 46.44%

Good morning -- just installed Outlook 365. I was able to sync all my emails (including folders I've created with all emails stored), calendar and contacts. My issue is with my iPhone 6 email app. I'm seeing my calendar and contacts as well as all my emails -- inbox, sent, junk...but none of the other folders. The folders don't appear in settings, mail, contacts, calendars...under fetch new data either. Any thoughts? Thank you!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f57/sync-outlook-365-email-folders-with-iphone-email-app-1121489.html
Relevancy 46.44%

hello:

i have been trying to fix my email/outlook spam issue.  emails are going out WITH my actual email address, sending emails to people in my contacts, etc.
I also have been getting a ton of spam emails myself.

I use:

-Windows 7 Pro
-64 Bit
-Outlook 2010
-I have our own domain name email address, that is hosted by Frontier

Odd thing:  I changed my password for my email, but my outlook kept sending/receiving with the old password.
When I tried to update  the new password in outlook (which I verified by using the webmail versus outlook), it would not accept it.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

A:email / outlook is sending emails with my email address

Here is my FRST logs:

Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x64) Version: 26-06-2016 02
Ran by LS (administrator) on LS-PC (27-06-2016 12:22:27)
Running from C:\Users\LS\Downloads
Loaded Profiles: LS (Available Profiles: LS)
Platform: Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (X64) Language: English (United States)
Internet Explorer Version 11 (Default browser: Chrome)
Boot Mode: Normal
Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool: http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/topic/335081-frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool/

==================== Processes (Whitelisted) =================

(If an entry is included in the fixlist, the process will be closed. The file will not be moved.)

(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvvsvc.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPISvr.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
(Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Program Files\Waves\MaxxAudio\WavesSysSvc64.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvxdsync.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvvsvc.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlanext.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\AvrcpService.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\BTDevMgr.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\IPROSetMonitor.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Ready Mode Technology\IRMTService.exe
(Symantec Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\22.7.0.76\nis.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\RtkBleServ.exe
(Symantec Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton Internet Security\Engine\22.7.0.76\nis.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor) C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
(Waves Audio Ltd.) C:\Program Files\Waves\MaxxAudio\WavesSvc64.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core\NvBackend.exe
(Realtek Semiconductor Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\BTServer.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver\Application\iusb3mon.exe
(Adobe Systems Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 10.0\Acrobat\acrotray.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Browny02\Brother\BrStMonW.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlCenter4\BrCtrlCntr.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Browny02\BrYNSvc.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek Bluetooth\SkypePlugin.exe
(Brother Industries, Ltd.) C:\Program Files (x86)\ControlCenter4\BrCcUxSys.exe
(Apple Inc.) C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
(NVIDIA Corporation) C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvtray.exe
(Microsoft Corporation) C:\WINDOWS\System32\GWX\GWX.exe
() C:\Program Files (x86)\Dropbox\DropboxOEM\DropboxOEM.exe
(Intel Corporation) C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorIcon.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\51.0.2704.103\nacl64.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\51.0.2704.103\nacl64.exe
(Google Inc.) C:\Program Files (x86... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/618396/email-outlook-is-sending-emails-with-my-email-address/
Relevancy 46.44%

When replying to an email, the 'To: address shows up different' from the actual address. When replying to the different reply address, a system undeliverable message is received. The actual address has a "s" in the body of the address, the reply address changes the "s" to an "a" .

The user can reply properly to other emails.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

A:Reply to an Outlook email changes the email addrees to a non deliverable add

This one is easy...
The sender of the email has his reply email set to something different.
You manually have to enter the address in the "TO" field.
You can obtain the address from the email.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/reply-to-an-outlook-email-changes-the-email-addrees-to-a-non-deliverable-add.132490/
Relevancy 46.01%
Relevancy 45.58%

hello Im having an issue with my laptop , two days ago i turned it on and i dont know what did i pressed but a dailouge box appeared with two options ( yes\ no ) and i was in a hurry i think i cilcked on yes or maybe no i dont remmber but  since then my brightness keys f2 and f3 and my volume control keys f6 and f7 and f8 none of them are working i tried every single soultion in the internet now the screen is too bright and i cant control it i wish u could help me asap thank you

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Software-and-How-To-Questions/brightness-buttons-and-voulme-control-buttons-are-not/td-p/5732952
Relevancy 45.58%

first at all not to happy with my purchase, I had an older HP and I was very happy with it, then I had a Mac very happy with but my wife need it a laptop for work so I gave it to her, and that was the worse decission I ever made,ok so I bought the new pavilion and to me is very cheap made, the CD cover keep on falling off and is on the left side in the front wrong place for it, ok enough complaint, my problem is Im trying to email a invoice to charge for my services and there is a window sating that the email address is not set up i have try to set it up a few times and still don't work I don;t what else to do I'm about to get rid of this laptop,please what can I do

A:laptops email setup

Hello, Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum. Welcome! Sorry about the issue you are experiencing. Please, read this article >> http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/Advice-for-asking-the-quot-V... and post details about your issues such as: - Operating system used (e.g. Windows 7 SP1 - Ultimate edition)- Email program/client you want to you  (e.g. Microsoft Office Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird, or Windows 10 built-in Mail modern app)- What is your email service provider - is it some free service like Google Mail or Microsoft Outlook ?  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/laptops-email-setup/td-p/5603945
Relevancy 45.58%

I have been using Outlook Express to date but I am now trying to use Thunderbird, as I was told it was less likely to pickup viruses. When I try to send an attachment with Outlook it sends many, many, many emails to the receiver with no attachments.
When I try to send an email through Thunderbird I get this error "The mail server responded:5.7.0. Must issue a STARTTLS command first".
When I try to receive an email I just get a timed out message.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
gkp100

A:Thunderbird Email Setup

Step one. Make sure your E-mail account is configured properly according to the instructions provided by the E-mail provider, and that the provider supposts Tb. (If there are no instructions for Tb, then if there are some for Netscape, take a look at those)
Step two. Your provider should have a list of error messages (customer support or help or FAQ) that might provide a clue as to what is causing the problem. Look under your Tb account's properties/account settings/server settings; there is a cartouche for "security settings" that you may have to change to "TLS."
Hope this helps,
John

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/68677/thunderbird-email-setup/
Relevancy 45.58%

Hello,

I work for a small company and we are trying to figure out a way to tidy up our support workflow. Here is what we are looking for:

A customer sends an email to a companies support email address
A support member responds to the customer's email individually
The customer replies back but gets sent to a general support email address, not the support members email address (example: [email protected] vs [email protected])
The customer support member replies back to the same email but shows it is coming from their individual account, not support.

We are trying to figure out a way so if a person responds to an individual email, it goes to the general support email address so nothing gets missed.

Please let me know what software allows this...

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/625190/email-helpdesk-setup/
Relevancy 45.58%

how do i find information on my server, my host, and all other configurings to set up my email?

A:Windows XP, Email Setup

Contact the support system from your ISP (if you are using them as your email) and they will talk you through it.
If you are wanting to use a web mail server, let us know which one,.
Vicks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-xp-email-setup.990318/
Relevancy 45.58%

Hi,

I have Windows Server 2003 installed on my servers.

I am wanting to implement a simple interoffice email solution for our business. We have around 15 employees and we wish to use this solution to send out mass notifications to our employees about policy changes, important events, etc.

However, I am not looking into using our domain for this. I am just wanting to keep it simple within the server. Like each user registered on the server gets a mailbox to receive and reply to messages from within the server.

Users will be connecting to the Server via Terminal Services.

I was looking into Pegasus and Outlook for this but I'm not sure how to implement them for interoffice email.

If anyone can point me into the right direction, I will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

A:InterOffice Email Setup

If you are using small business server 2003 - It has exchange built in to setup mail.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/433973/interoffice-email-setup/
Relevancy 45.58%

Hi everyone,

I am Frank and I need some help from all you experts out there. I want to setup my Excel to send me an email alert to my email account when a certain criteria is met. For example in a cell number that I have specified it calculates the sum total of a range of cells to return their sum value. The next cell monitors the value of the preceding cell to see if reached a fixed threshold value. How can I setup my email to make Excel trigger an email to me when the threshold value is reached? Appreciate all your help. Thanks.

FYI, I am using Windows Vista 32 bit with Microsoft Office 2007.

Relevancy 45.15%

Hi all

One problem that i'm yet to figure out in Outlook is how it will show an attached email message as just that, an attachment instead of adding it to the end of the original email such as in hotmail or yahoo. This is particularly annoying when reading emails forwarded through more than one person and you have to keep clicking on the email attachments which then open up another email window etc. until you have about 10 seperate windows open before you get to the original message. I hope i'm not too confusing

To get to the point, does any one have a solution to this? it would be greatly appreciated!!

fryshaun.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-03-viewing-email-attachements-in-email.283347/
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi guys heres one that is driving me nuts an email account is set up with an isp here its btconnect com so the email one email address 2 email aliases on Outlook Using is say email protected now joe has two email aliases on his account e g email protected and email protected now when joe accesses his account through outlook it obviously checks the btconnect account and sends the mail to Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address the correct alias but it cant seem to do it what happens is it logs on checks one alias then the server errors whilst checking the other as it is still logged on i assume to the main btconnect mail account and so errors out e g email protected works and roofing co uk errors Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address out i would like to find Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address a way to check flooring first and roofing after but cant figure it out someone suggested using identities in outlook express but isnt outlook the better program and surely there is some kind of feature for this problem usually after it gets its bearings it is then happy and says send receive complete but after a couple of tries and leaving an error message at the bottom of the screen x cc f as it is trying to check the two accounts on the same email address at the same time any ideas anyone i am even willing to try thunderbird instead just the managers like the calender etc in outlook nbsp

A:Outlook Using 2 email aliases on one email address

still no ideas on this one.
maybe using rules in outlook would help.
I could just check mail from the BT account
e.g. [email protected] and filter the mail for the aliases into the corresponding mail box, but how then if a mail is written in outlook could it be send from the correct account.
e.g [email protected] or [email protected] rather than the mail appearing as though it was sent from [email protected] , wow outlook is confusing stuff lol.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-using-2-email-aliases-on-one-email-address.288986/
Relevancy 45.15%

Good morning, people,

One of my users here is having a wierd issue with her Outlook program...Every time she sends an email out, a .txt file of that email is sent as an attachment to that email.

So an email saying, "Greetings!", has the text file attached that says, "Greetings!".

Any ideas?

A:Outlook sending a copy of email w/email

Must be set to send in both plain text and HTML? But I thought in that case that it was done the other way around...

Turn off one or the other in the E-mail options, would be my guess.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-sending-a-copy-of-email-w-email.49669/
Relevancy 45.15%

Can receive email in outlook but cant send email...my email has been like this for months now...I called my ISP and they didnt have an answer for it...Im running xp however I dont have the Xp disc to re install windows...its an older desktop computer I bought off of someone...Its a Dell PIII.

Im not to worried about not being able to send email on the XP puter because I have another desktop where the email works however its running on windows 2000.

Ive heard some people have problems with outlook using XP though.

A:Can Receive Email In Outlook But Cant Send Email.

you have this log thread open at present and it might be a good idea to await a respose on there before you start to make any changes; it is most possible that an infection has gotten TO your e mail client http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/129909/google-links-wont-work-properlybtcar-hijackervirus/according to the information yu have provided ON that log thread your computer is used by others for P2P file sharing? one OF the problems WITH file sharing programs is what the 'program ' comes baggaged with that can and will infect the computer

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/130064/can-receive-email-in-outlook-but-cant-send-email/
Relevancy 45.15%

Alright here are the facts When I start up my machine the windows login screen tells me that I have message in my Outlook - I have it set up through google com so my Outlook address is a gmail com address Yet when I open my Outlook I don't see anything Some messages come through every time I restart the screen tells me I have a message in there I had the Outlook set where when I open it up it asks for a password and when I send something out it asks Password; Message Is Outlook Ghost Display Login for Email Asking for Outlook Not Windows for a password All of a sudden it doesn't do this anymore no matter how many times I restart the computer or close and open Outlook I even attempted to use the repair feature in Outlook but it worked to no avail What is going on My business depends on me being to secure my email accounts and receive important emails - I can't afford to miss a really important Outlook Is Not Asking for Password; Windows Login Display Ghost Email Message for Outlook one I also have this software called ComboFix that I've been hearing about which is supposed to be really good but I didn't run it because I don't have anyone to guide me through any of the results plus I heard it could possibly mess up my machine I would like to run it if it will cure my machine and make my life easier My machine is Windows XP Please can someone help me It is greatly appreciated

A:Outlook Is Not Asking for Password; Windows Login Display Ghost Email Message for Outlook

I do not use Outlook so I cannot help youI just want to say if you use Combofix, you are playing with fireYou might end up haveing more than a missing important message to worry aboutIt is an extremely powerful tool which should only be used when instructed to do so by someone who has been properly trained. ComboFix is intended by its creator to be "used under the guidance and supervision of an expert", NOT for general public or personal use. Please read Combofix's Disclaimer. Using this tool incorrectly could lead to disastrous problems with your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/265046/outlook-is-not-asking-for-password;-windows-login-display-ghost-email-message-for-outlook/
Relevancy 45.15%

I would like to know if I could send an outlook email via command line while also attaching a file via command line. I am trying to have a Windows 2000 or 2003 server inititiate an email when it sees a certain text file arrive on the server. The email should run automatically with the file attached. I've found this attached link on how to do the command line: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/192341/en-us But no mention of attaching a file. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Relevancy 45.15%

Hi

I am using Vista Home premium 32 bit and i am using windows mail for all my emails. I also have office 2007 with Microsoft Outlook.

Problem is that i want to use microsoft Outlook but i can't transfer/export my email accounts from Vista Windows mail to Microsoft Outlook or even outlook express for XP. I have forgotten 3 critical passwords so I cannot recreate the email accounts in Outlook....

How can I export my email accounts to microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express from Vista Windows mail??? please help.

Thanks

kapilkaaiser

A:Exporting Email accounts from Vista to Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express

Hello again kapilkaaiser,
I think you need to import the required info into Outlook 2007 -

In Outlook 2007, click File > Import and Export > Make the appropriate choices
> & hopefully the Import / Export Wizard will oblige.

Post back with your results.

http://www.vistax64.com/software/232963-exporting-email-accounts-vista-microsoft-outlook-outlook-express.html
Relevancy 45.15%

We are running Exchange SP and our clients have Office Our Outlook profiles are created automatically by using Group Policy to set a registry key which points to a PRF file with all the Outlook settings Lately many of our users are reporting that their emails are getting stuck in the Outbox If you look Outbox; Corrupt 2010 Profile Email in Stuck Outlook Outlook at their Outlook profile they have two Exchange accounts listed You cannot delete either of them it gives a message that this is the default email account The immediate solution is to recreate the user's Outlook profile This allows the stuck email to send The real issue is that this keeps occurring Recreating the Outlook profile sometimes fixes the problem for a long time months maybe But other times the problem occurs the next day This is happening with users who have established Outlook profiles as well as new users logging into their Outlook 2010 Email Stuck in Outbox; Corrupt Outlook Profile PCs for Outlook 2010 Email Stuck in Outbox; Corrupt Outlook Profile the first time I've attached the code from our PRF Any Outlook 2010 Email Stuck in Outbox; Corrupt Outlook Profile help is appreciated as we have around active users and we're constantly chasing after this issue

A:Outlook 2010 Email Stuck in Outbox; Corrupt Outlook Profile

Couple steps you may apply...

1. Repair the offline file with a Microsoft utility called SCANOST.exe. I’ve seen this file reside in a number of different locations, mainly within Program Files. It might be best to search for it with Windows or Google Desktop. SCANPST.exe will also work, though you’ll have to go digging for your outlook.ost, which should be near c:\Documents and Settings\ %profile%\ Local Settings\ Application Data\ Microsoft\ Outlook\ outlook.ost. If your file is significant in size, you’ll save a lot of time with the repair operation by not creating a backup. Because if the repair finishes successfully and Outlook still bombs, you’ll need to.
2. Shutdown Outlook completely, including any runaway outlook.exe processes in the task manager. Open Mail in the Control Panel and before you delete your profile completely, write down the server settings! There’s no need to worry about backing up your mail as it’s stored on the Exchange server. (Essentially, you’re deleting that outlook.ost when you drop your mail profile.) Now, start Outlook and it will create a new profile, where you’ll configure the server with the information you wrote down previously.

If steps above don’t work or you need to get more variants of .pst restoration, visit...
http://www.filerepairforum.com/forum/microsoft/microsoft-aa/outlook/1503-is-there-any-opportunity-to-recover-huge-pst-file-over-6gb - multi functional user community where you may discuss methods and cases of .pst corruption
https://www.repairtoolbox.com/how-to-repair-outlook.html Outlook Repair Toolbox - one of the accessible tools on the market, as a variant in case you can’t recover .pst file via ScanPST or manually solutions
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/3169137 - a lot of tips for outlook

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/577470/outlook-2010-email-stuck-in-outbox;-corrupt-outlook-profile/
Relevancy 45.15%

Windows 7/Office 2007. I just installed Office 2007 on a brand new HP Laptop running W7 64bit. When click on a URL in an email, I get the following error message, "MICROSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK. This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator". This also happened when clicking on an "Unsubscribe" link in a different email. Can someone please tell me how to resolve this issue? Thanks in advance.

A:Solved: Outlook/Office 2007 - cannot launch url in an email in Outlook

Here's the solution: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310049#fixit4me

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-outlook-office-2007-cannot-launch-url-in-an-email-in-outlook.969516/
Relevancy 45.15%

Hey all! I need alittle help. I am trying to move all of my emaill addresses and saved emails from Outlook Express on one computer. To Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 on a second computer. I've never had to do this before, but I have to now. Because it's not for me. If you guys and girls can help me out with this it would be awesome. I need to get this don tomorrow. Thank you in advance.

Regards

A:Move email addresses from Outlook Express to Outlook 2007

I have Window live mail, but all these MS products work about the same.
Under file go to import export from there it should be self explanatory.
Let me know if you cant find it, Ill help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/113324-move-email-addresses-outlook-express-outlook-2007-a.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi, is there any way of backing up all email accounts in Outlook 2013 (including username+password) and restoring them in Outlook 2016 without having to manually recreate the accounts? Thanks

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/75253-outlook-2013-outlook-2016-restoring-email-accounts.html
Relevancy 45.15%

I had a Windows XP corruption to my system folder wherein I had to reinstall my operating system and "wipe out" my harddrive.

I have my entire "old" harddrive with all settings, files, etc. on it, and now my computer is up and running with Windows Vista Business.

I have successfully added my old PST file to the new OS and it works, however how can I get my Outlook 2003 rules, email accounts, etc? I'm not able to "export" as I cannot run the old Outlook program?...

Are these files located somewhere that I can manually add them (replace, whatever) to the new Vista OS/hard drive?

Thanks in advance...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-rules-email-accts-settings-from-outlook-2003-to-outlook-07.638548/
Relevancy 45.15%

How do I make Microsoft Outlook the default email program? I make the change in IE version 5, but when I reboot the system (Win 98), Outlook Express is once again selected as the default email program.

I read in a previous post about using the following sequence for making Outlook Express the default. Is there anything similar for Microsoft Outlook? :
------------------------------------------------------
To make Outlook Express your default e-mail client:
Close OE, click Start/Run and enter this command line, complete with quotes, spaces and the /reg switch:

"C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe" /reg
---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks very much,
Dan

Relevancy 45.15%

Hi, is there any way of backing up all email accounts in Outlook 2013 (including username+password) and restoring them in Outlook 2016 without having to manually recreate the accounts? Thanks

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/75253-outlook-2013-outlook-2016-restoring-email-accounts.html
Relevancy 45.15%

I'm going to be setting up new email addresses for a company later that has a domain setup. I understand their email settings will be different because it's going through their domain. I'll make sure to get the settings for an existing account, so I should be good to go. I just haven't seen their setup and want to be quick about it.

Would there be anything specific I should know about adding new email addresses to a domain? I may be over thinking this, but it's a new setup and want to get it right first try. I realize it's kinda open ended, but any information would be appreciated.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/591904/email-question-about-domain-setup/
Relevancy 45.15%

Right ok, I have a probably simple request, but its baffling me. I need to have my iPod and PC download emails. But I need it so that, if i delete an email of my iPod, it isn't there on my PC, and vice versa. But I need it too so that if I download the emails to my iPod, I can still access them on my PC.

I'm using a firefox extension called SimpleMail, that has options for POP3 and IMAP, and is useful and quick compared to thunderbird for me.

I've tried it, but just can't figure it out! A detailed step-by-step guide, would be HUGELY appreciated. Probably put this in the wrong section too, but its the best I could think off.

A:Email setup help needed, for iPod and PC!

Basicaly any email account with IMAP would be able to do that: Gmail, MobileMe & even Yahoo! offer such services.

Emails are available on all the machines using the IMAP account & even your replies are copied over to all the machines so you can still access them from another machine than the one where you wrote them from.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/email-setup-help-needed-for-ipod-and-pc.146334/
Relevancy 45.15%

hello
i want some one to help me i have 2 emails on outlook and i am recieveing emails on these 2 seperate emails ok and it is working fine

now my question is i want to make these 2 emails come into one email inbox means i want email A and Email B to come come on emal A

means i no need to go and check this every email on every inbox because it is like pain so i neeed my both emails on email A and Email B to come on email A

no need to check and see every email

thanks

A:how can i setup 2 email inboxes into one inbox

i have 2 emails for example with 2 inbox ok
and am recieving mails perfectly on these 2 inboxes
now i want to have one inbox and these 2 emails are being recieved into one inbox

but with out loosing any emails or any thing

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/220388-how-can-i-setup-2-email-inboxes-into-one-inbox.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Dear Sir,
I would like to setup a Windows Fax Server, using which, I need to be able to send and receive fax through email. I have more than 2000 users on my AD domain and would like to enable this feature
for all the users who ever has an email account and has access to his Outllok Client.
I went through the standard fax server guide mentioned  below - but could not understand very well as to how to be achieve the desired result.
https://technet.microsoft.com/library/ff630162(ws.10).aspx
Please advice..

MSV

Sree

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/be8b4cc9-a81a-45ca-aaa5-cff4659a6e5e/windows-fax-server-setup-fax-to-email?forum=windowssteadystate
Relevancy 45.15%

I ve purchased my daughter a new - with 8 laptop setup and help windows new email windows laptop The instructions left a lot to be desired and I need to add her tiscali email account to her new computer I understand that I have two sign on options with windows microsoft account sign in which will allow syncing of user profile new windows 8 laptop - help with setup and email and potentially single log ins for social apps and accounts or a local account log in - without the benefit of In creating a microsoft account do I have to have one of their email addresses or is it a case new windows 8 laptop - help with setup and email of just registering online and this registration will create a portable profile I did manage to create a microsoft account and named it tiscali co uk as per the email address I need to use I opened mail and named the outlook com account quot outlook quot and added the tiscali email address and password and named this quot tiscali quot Therefore there were two accounts shown when mail was opened I managed to send and receive test emails with the tiscali account All in all I m not sure whether the set up is correct I couldn t add the tiscali account to outlook com I would have liked to have one email area where all accounts could be managed I sort of guessed the tiscali incoming and outgoing server settings I found the talktalk settings on the providers website but nothing relating to tiscali web accounts As I m not sure whether the configuration I made is correct I ve reverted back to a local account log in and deleted the email accounts now none within Mail What I really need is a step by step instruction to the above from setting up the windows user account to adding the tiscali email account and advice on the microsoft account process Please help Many thanks nbsp

A:new windows 8 laptop - help with setup and email

...I created a windows live account using my daughter's email address [email protected] I assumed that creating this account opened up the syncing/portable profile etc. Seems like I've got that bit correct!

The email account was a pop3 one used via windows mail on her old laptop (windows vista). She would like to use this account as she uses it frequently and has registered interests with several organisations/contacts. She would like to transfer the contents of her email folders if possible from her old to new laptop. I searched the internet for setting up the email on her windows 8 laptop as I had read that the OS uses IMAP rather than POP3. Talktalk have noted settings for talktalk accounts http://help2.talktalk.co.uk/set-and-manage-your-email/how-do-i-set-windows-8-mail-talktalk-email but not tiscali (they took over this company a few years ago). I used the port numbers listed for the talktalk accounts and replaced the incoming and outgoing server entries to tiscali.co.uk. I changed mail.tiscali to pop.tiscali as it didn't work. "sync email?" - does this have to be ticked?

I think that rather than tweak what I've already done, I will start from scratch - step-by-step. ​

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-windows-8-laptop-help-with-setup-and-email.1115996/
Relevancy 45.15%

Help:
I screwed up my Win XP Pro network setup for email client.

Email client does not talk with Comcast server.

I know my email client (Foxmail) is correctly setup for access to my Comcast server as it worked before and all Foxmail setups now are the same as before.

I have internet access as I can get my email at their sight by logging on. But can't via my email client.

I have tried to use Win Restore but won't go back to earlier state.

Please help me if you have any network setup info.

Al - remove email to prevent spamming

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/network-setup-for-email-client-197489.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I have a Dell Dimension 4600 that has two hard drives. One contains Outlook email that used to be on MS Exchange. This account is not currently active. The other is my day to day hard drive with an active Outlook account. Both OS'es are Windows XP.

How can I copy an email that is on the old MS Exchange Outlook account to my current active Outlook account?

Thanks!

A:Solved: Copy an Outlook email to another Outlook account

File > Save.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-copy-an-outlook-email-to-another-outlook-account.892114/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi, I'm a linux newbie and I want to ask how to setup an email server on SUSE linux 10?. In SUSE everything setup for configuration is under control by YAST that is easy but it's difficult for me .

For checking if the mail server is working I try telnet localhost 110 and 143 but can't running. where is the problem? can anybody help... btw I'm sorry for my bad english...

here I copy my result from telnet localhost 110 and 143 :

telnet localhost 110 is :
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
+OK POP3 localhost 2004.89 server ready
user iwan
-ERR Unknown AUTHORIZATION state command

and telnet localhost 143 is :
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS STARTTLS LOGINDISABLED] localhost IMAP4rev1 2004.356 at Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:33:40 +0700 (WIT)

A:Setup an email server on SUSE Linux 10

Since SuSE 8.1 the distro includes Cyrus imap, and it looks like you have it working enough that it answers you on the proper port. There are specific setup examples in the /usr/share/doc/packages/cyrus-sasl/doc and /usr/share/doc/packages/postfix directories. These should be able to get you well on your way. I'm sure we can help if you have specific issues later.

...Have a lot of fun

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/setup-an-email-server-on-suse-linux-10.55101/
Relevancy 44.29%

About five weeks ago I upgraded my desktop from windows 7 to windows 8. At that time all was going well. I had to go into hospital and was there for three weeks seriously ill. Anyway. I am home now but can only use the computer and not able to go out yet.
I have gone to set up the windows live mail and add my talktalk email address to it but it will not accept any settings I have recieved from TT. The message on the screen just says unable to find account. I can get to the emails through my Chrome browser but would like to set everything up through my windows 8 screen.
So if anyone has had a similar problem with their account could you please help me get mine right.
Thanks everyone for your interest.

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/32766-unable-setup-talktalk-email-windows-8-a.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi, I'm a linux newbie and I want to ask how to setup an email server on SUSE linux 10?. In SUSE everything setup for configuration is under control by YAST that is easy but it's difficult for me .

For checking if the mail server is working I try telnet localhost 110 and 143 but can't running. where is the problem? can anybody help... btw I'm sorry for my bad english...

here I copy my result from telnet localhost 110 and 143 :

telnet localhost 110 is :
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
+OK POP3 localhost 2004.89 server ready
user iwan
-ERR Unknown AUTHORIZATION state command

and telnet localhost 143 is :
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4REV1 LITERAL+ SASL-IR LOGIN-REFERRALS STARTTLS LOGINDISABLED] localhost IMAP4rev1 2004.356 at Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:33:40 +0700 (WIT)

A:Setup an email server on SUSE Linux 10

Since SuSE 8.1 the distro includes Cyrus imap, and it looks like you have it working enough that it answers you on the proper port. There are specific setup examples in the /usr/share/doc/packages/cyrus-sasl/doc and /usr/share/doc/packages/postfix directories. These should be able to get you well on your way. I'm sure we can help if you have specific issues later.

...Have a lot of fun

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/setup-an-email-server-on-suse-linux-10.55101/
Relevancy 44.29%

OK maybe you guys can help me out I have been using a DGL- with N for over a year now I have had really good wifi no real problems Recently I have become interested in firewall logs and analysis And have been going to some sites that use the information to gauge the overall health of the internet Well I would love to set up my router to send my logs via email automatically on a schedule This is an option with my router but I have yet to get it to work So I was wondering if any of you out there have or are doing something similar heck you might even have Dlink DGL-4500 setup logs Email the same router I have tried Dlink DGL-4500 Email logs setup same email to same email different email to different email regular SMTP ports secure ports with and with out authentication and I have tried these using comcast and gmail When I click on the send email button I do get a message box that states I have sent the email to the email I have entered Dlink DGL-4500 Email logs setup but the email is NEVER delivered

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/274682-dlink-dgl-4500-email-logs-setup.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I can't help you with your question... but I can say that the Win10 mail app is dreadful. If you've ever used a real email client like Thunderbird or Outlook... Win10's email app is like going back to 4th grade after being in college. OK, admittedly bad analogy. I had to abandon Windows Mail 2012 because MS made some changes to it's mail system. They finally took place over the weekend... at least for me, they've talked about this happening during the summer. I simply could not stand that app, and just installed Thunderbird yesterday.

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/65066-how-do-i-setup-office-365-email-different-id-win10-mail-app.html
Relevancy 44.29%

My company is currently running 1 server/8 workstation with DSL line. we are using an ISP to host our email and DNS webhosting. we use Eudora on our workstation to receive and send mail.

Now, we would like to setup our own email host and do our own email administration. How can I do this, do I need to set up another server dedicated for emails and purchase a Post Office software. What are the procedures?

Thanks in advance.
CF

A:{Advice Offered} - How to setup your own email system?

Well, there are many ways to go about internal e-mail servers. You will just want to find out what you need to get out of them. You will need mail server software but deciding what you want to do with it decides if you need another server or not as well as what software to get.
MDaemon from Deerfield (www.deerfield.com) is a great little mail server with little overhead. Meaning your existing server may be plenty. It keeps it pretty simple. Easy to set up and works well.
If you want to do more than just mail MS Exchange server is a good way to go. If you use Outlook (Not Outlook Express) it can keep track of your mail as well as contacts. You have an address book for only the internal Exchange users so you can just click and go. (IE. just Joe instead of [email protected]) You can set up distribution lists to send mail to multiple people (Sales mail account sends to Bob, Bill, and whoever you set up) Exchange also has a cool Web add on so that you can logon and check mail from a web browser that looks like Outlook from anywhere.
So, with all of that said.. decide what you need, how much you can spend, and I'm sure there is something for you.

squint
(Wow, I can ramble on good!)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/advice-offered-how-to-setup-your-own-email-system.28917/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi Expert I have got AD environment with exchange I have got network printer Samsung CLX- FX How can I configure quot scan to email quot option for a domain users Outlook with exchange I have read couple forums they advise that I have to create an email address email Samsung Scan setup to CLX-6210FX for the printer and I did through Active directory Users and Computer I created an account for printer and I assigned an email address for that account email protected Password I tried to read the user manual on Samsung CD but unfortunately I just found below quote Setting up an e-mail account To scan and send an image as an email attachment you need to set up network parameters using SyncThru Web Service Enter your machine s IP address as the URL in a browser and click Go to access the web site of your machine Click Machine Settings and E-mail Setup Select IP Address or Host Name Enter the IP address in dotted decimal notation or as a host name Enter the server port number from to The default port number Samsung CLX-6210FX Scan to email setup is Check the box next to SMTP Requires Authentication to require authentication Enter the SMTP server login name and password Click Apply Click to expand Can any one post step by step how to achieve this task Through my Google search I found these http www daniweb com forums thread html http www fixya com support t -scan e mail http www experts-exchange com Hardware Peripherals Scanners Q html How to assign a digital scanner an email address Thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/samsung-clx-6210fx-scan-to-email-setup.894296/
Relevancy 44.29%

I've purchased my daughter a new windows laptop The instructions left a lot to be desired and I need to add her tiscali email account to her new computer I understand that I have two sign on options with windows microsoft account sign in which will allow syncing of user profile and potentially single log ins for social apps and accounts or a local account log in - without the benefit of In creating a microsoft account do I have to have one of new 8 accounts email setup laptop windows and - their email addresses or is it a case of just registering online and this registration will create a portable profile I did manage to create a microsoft account and named it tiscali co uk as new windows 8 laptop - setup and email accounts per the email address I need to use I opened mail and named new windows 8 laptop - setup and email accounts the outlook com account outlook and added the tiscali email address and password and named this tiscali Therefore there were two accounts shown when mail was opened I managed to send and receive test emails with the tiscali account All in all I'm not sure whether the set up is correct I couldn't add the tiscali account to outlook com I would have liked to have one email area where all accounts could be managed I sort of guessed the tiscali incoming and outgoing server settings I found the talktalk settings on the providers website but nothing relating to tiscali web accounts As I'm not sure whether the configuration I made is correct I've reverted back to a local account log in and deleted the email accounts now none within Mail What I really need is a step by step instruction to the above from setting up the windows user account to adding the tiscali email account and advice on the microsoft account process Please help Many thanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/518597/new-windows-8-laptop-setup-and-email-accounts/
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi, Windows 8 blacked out on me & the notebook's manufacturer's technician had me re-set it back to the factory settings. However, on inputting the personal info all over again, at the 'Wireless' stage Virgin, (my broadband supplier) told me the 'password' to use that was on the router, but it won't accept it. The Virgin guy said that even though it set-up ok before, now that I've re-set it, it may need something else. Any ideas what? Thanks.

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/23201-email-setup-wont-accept-isps-password-router.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Seting up my Windows Account on a new Windows 8.1 PC I entered an incorrect email address. Towards the end of the setup I was told to check my emails for the code needed to complete the setup process. Clearly I can't find the code because I gave an incorrect email address. So my Microsoft account is in limbo and I can't use it. The computer and Windows 8.1 work fine but I can't use my Windows Account. I've tried a number of things to sort this out without success. Please help.

A:Wrong email Address Entered During Account Setup

Hello bdlittlewood, and welcome to Eight Forums.

See if you may be able to switch your account to a local account first, then switch it back to a Microsoft account using the correct address to fix this.

Local Account - Switch to in Windows 8

Microsoft Account - Switch to in Windows 8

http://www.eightforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/72700-wrong-email-address-entered-during-account-setup.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I am looking for some help with MS Project 2007.

I have installed Project 2007 in a stand-alone environment (advanced setup) for evaluation purposes & have been trying to find documentation which explain how to setup & configure email notifications.

Despite browsing through various Technet articles & Google searches my attempts so far have been unsuccessful.

Can someone provide any documentation, links, or details on what I need to do?

Thanks in advance

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-setup-configure-email-notifications-in-ms-project-2007.797106/
Relevancy 43.86%

How to setup a yahoo email account in Nokia device ?
Where can find Incoming and SMTP server ,ports etc ?
Thanks

A:How to setup a yahoo email account in Nokia device ?

Hi ... Read the Link below ... That should answer your Questions ...
POP and SMTP settings for email client programs - Mail

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/351255-how-setup-yahoo-email-account-nokia-device.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hello,

Pop3 Email account set up but not seen.....How do I get past the big blue Accounts screen to use email that I set up?

I did a quick set up on a pop3 mail account in WIN 10. It is nowhere to be seen and only the blue colored Accounts screen is visible. I can set up more email accounts but can't use them. ?? If I try to set up the email account again (quick or manually) I get "account already exists". I'm stuck at the main blue colored set up screen. Since the email app won't actually load I can not get to the account settings to modify or delete the mail account to start over with a new setup. Anybody seen this before? How do I get past the big blue Accounts screen to use email that I set up? Thanks.

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/56836-pop3-email-account-not-shown-after-quick-setup.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hello everyone I posted this on the email forum and did not get any replies I hope that I have better luck getting help here since this is also an Outlook issue The problem is that Outlook wants to Outlook set deliver In IMAP Outlook.PST Box to all to and to How email deliver IMAP email to a separate PST not the Outlook PST and also puts the email in separate In How to set Outlook to deliver all IMAP email to Outlook.PST and In Box Boxes I first encountered How to set Outlook to deliver all IMAP email to Outlook.PST and In Box this problem when I set up Outlook because the automatic configuration of my email accounts I have set the server to IMAP instead of POP which is what I had been using This would not have been a problem except that Outlook also created separate PST files and Outlook In Boxes for each account With POP I always had all of my email in the same In Box and Outlook PST which is what I prefer Now to the present problem I now have an iPhone and IMAP is a better way to manage email between devices my notebook PC and the iPhone So the problem is twofold How do I set up my new MobileMe IMAP account in Outlook to deliver email to the Outlook PST file and in the main In Box and How can I change my present Gmail POP accounts to IMAP and have them also delivered to the Outlook PST file and the main In Box Your assistance is greatly appreciated and recognized with appropriate quot rep quot Thank you for your consideration of my issue

A:How to set Outlook to deliver all IMAP email to Outlook.PST and In Box

Getting started with IMAP for Gmail - Gmail Help
hope this can help you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/97342-how-set-outlook-deliver-all-imap-email-outlook-pst-box.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I know that 07 Word saves files in a .docx file that is not usable by the 97-03 Word and same goes for PowerPoint and Excell. My question is does this occur with Outlook 2007 also? I have a friend who said that he can't read my Outlook 2007 email to him (he uses the older version of outlook). Is there a way to change it so that I can send 2007 Outlook emails to people with the 97-03 versions?

Relevancy 43.86%

OK... well I thought I had it covered but.... I copied the pst file from 2003 and tried to open in 2007. I recently read somewhere that you have to copy the pst when Outlook is closed. I did not close Outlook and copied the file while Outlook was open. Anyway to rescue these Emails? The old drive is toast so I can't do that. The pst file is 79mg so I suspect the info is there. Any thoughts? Thanks!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2003-email-to-outlook-2007.941577/
Relevancy 43%

Hey guys, I have a new OS, Vista Ultimate. I want to setup my Outlook Email, I need instructions please, thanks!

A:Outlook setup

Did you buy Outlook? If so, it's pretty much the same set up as Outlook 2003.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/177196/outlook-setup/
Relevancy 43%

I have Outlook2003 set up the way I want it with all the rules, signatures, folders etc. Is there a way to move this setup to a new machine that is using Outlook 2007?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-setup.711176/
Relevancy 43%

I have recently setup a new sbs server It seems to be working fine Outlook Cannot get setup except in one area I cannot Cannot get Outlook setup get outlook setup I get the following message when trying to setup outlook using exchange The action could not be completed The connection to the microsoft exchange server is unavailable Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action I have run through all the wizards File sharing is working fine What I hope to do is allow the clients to fax from their computers to the shared fax on the server I would like to use the contacts in outlook to manage the fax numbers The clients don t even need email or all of the other exchange features I would like for them to have one pop email address that is cached to all the computers if possible Under Server management it says for the exchange server First Organization exchange I believe this to be the default setting I have set this up once before with decent sucess Can you point me in the right direction nbsp

A:Cannot get Outlook setup

I changed the exchange name from companyname.com to companyname.local and outlook opened right up. Now I need to figure out how I can take all the addresses and share them so that they are the default addresses when I go to fax from any client. I would like to open word on any client machine and click print to fax and get the same address list. Any ideas?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-get-outlook-setup.725383/
Relevancy 42.57%

I am thinking of doing away with using AOL software but keeping my AOL email address since it has served me well as a backup to my office email address and consolidating all my email accounts into Outlook I ve got all my POP mail accounts set up in Outlook and my PST file setup IMAP in AOL's Outlook is located on a AOL's IMAP setup in Outlook folder on my external HDD that I take with me everywhere and connect to the PC s that I use That way I can be on any of the machines that I work with and ALL my Outlook info is current That said AOL is an IMAP email system in Outlook and I am not too familiar with it I ve set it up on of my PC s and it works fine on both so far My question is Is IMAP similar to my POP accounts in that I have a quot master PST quot file on my HDD Or is IMAP totally web based and all the emails that I see are still saved on AOL s server If I want to save my AOL emails can I just drag it into one of my save folders that I created for my POP saved emails I don t want to run into a situation where I have duplicate emails on different machines Right now I have AOL SE software installed on all my machines so I have PFC Personal Filing Cabinet files on all machines and thanks to AOL no way to consolidate them Older versions of AOL allowed me to backup and restore PFC s and I was able to consolidate that way Thanks JErold nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/aols-imap-setup-in-outlook.539458/
Relevancy 42.57%

ok, i installed office2000 and it came with outlook 2000 ...

well, during the first startup, it brought up the wizard to configure outlook to be:

1. email client
2. workgroup or internet email client?
3. not as an email client due to the fact i use another email client.

well, i accidentally selected option 2, and outlook configured it to be like that, when i should have chosen option 1 ....

how do i get it to do the wizard again?

i reinstalled outlook, to no avail. i uninstalled outlook, and then reinstalled it, and it still didnt do anything.

how do i fix it and get it to bring the wizard back up so i can select option 1?

A:outlook 2000 setup?

Hi TypeSk,
If memory serves you can click on tools, options, then the mail setup tab on the Options window. This should start you out on the wizard you're looking for.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2000-setup.76268/
Relevancy 42.57%

Vista Business bit trying to get it mail pda sync etc set up cannot get mail going and so will not wish to sync my PDA which also uses Outlook on Windows Mobile These are essential tools for my business which I'll need by Monday morning I uninstalled the day trial Office that came Mail Setup and Outlook onboard and installed my Office Pro from CD's then downloaded all updates and service packs still get the following error- quot Cannot start Microsoft Outlok MAPI DLL is corrupt or the wrong version This could have been caused by installing other messaging software Please reinstall Outlook quot I've tried the control panel reinstall repair change on the Office Pkg of CDs several times and no luck another thread Outlook and Mail Setup suggested that the Easy transfer may have landed my Outlook contacts in worng location and to move them to my documents SO that obviously means into the contacts folder in documents right ot not even so something is not right Any help would be great my essential work email is a POP SMTP that I MUST get up and running ASAP Begging for actual know how assitance please

A:Outlook and Mail Setup

Hello ipster,

Welcome to the forums.

Not sure if this will help, but worth a try. System Files - SFC Command.

Please keep us posted.

Gary

http://www.vistax64.com/software/220574-outlook-mail-setup.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Hello

I recently migrated to outlook 2007 from outlook express. I have a few problem and hope that someone can help

1) Is there anyway that outlook can display jepg contects like OE, without opening the attacement?

2) Is there a 'Global" setup (rather than setting for each folder):
- viw->arrange by-> show in group -- (I do NOT want show in group)
- remove catagory filed in message list
- remove flag in message list

etc etc

Thank you very much
Ram

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-2007-setup.696590/
Relevancy 42.57%

After completing the information for username, etc and running sending send test email (successfully) then when hitting next a box appears saying "operation failed". I have run repair from the installation disk a couple days ago because I was receiving this message and last week tried running scanpst and this did not help either.

thank you

A:Help needed with Outlook setup

Hello. To troubleshoot this, additional information would need to be provided. What type of email account is this? (pop3, imap, exchange?) is this a web mail account, or a corporate email account? was this account working previously, or is this the initial set up, and has never worked yet?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/499418/help-needed-with-outlook-setup/
Relevancy 42.57%

I am using Vista and Outlook 2007

I have installed MS office outlook connector.

I do not find instructions on how to set up. There afre instructions for setting Outlook 2002.

I tried these but it does not work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Relevancy 42.57%

my current outlook 07 pst has several folders and subfolders -- I switched my email provider to gmail and did all the requried setup, I think, on both the server and client side. I' trying to use IMAP, since that was what was recommeded.

I'm getting a message that it cannot sync or somthing -- and it cannot receive email in outlook -- but I can send a test message from outlook and it is received on the gmail web server.

Need to protect the old emails

thanks
Bob

A:outlook 07 / gmail setup

the first thing you should do is backup the current outlook pst.

file -> export -> to a file.

from there i would try a new pst file you can create it in the account settings spot.

then set the new pst to the new inbox.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-07-gmail-setup.842833/