Windows Support Forum

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

Q: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

Well since the mods have a very diluted way of saying where to properly post things I ll re-post this topic WITHOUT the log as its prob not needed and see is someone else out there has some information Hello everyone First post here so please excuse the C++ Microsoft Error Library Runtime Visual noobness I keep getting the following Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error error popup -------------------------------------------------- Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Error Runtime Error Program C WINDOWS explorer exe This application Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way Please contact --------------------------------------------------- The problem occurs with video files in a folder and it has something to do with their preview mode in folder view I did have a nifty program back in the day when I first had this problem that installed a ton of Codecs and it fixed the problem perfectly Then it randomly started again one day about months ago again and I ve been searching every since for any advice glimpse of hope to correct it Can t even find the program with all the codecs Thanx and I hope someone knows whats going on

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

Well since the mods have a very diluted way of saying where to properly post things I'll re-post this topic WITHOUT the log as its prob not needed and see is someone else out there has some information:Hi SeigeI was only trying to get your issue resolved, I won't quote the board rules at you but HijackThis Logs logs are only discussed in the HijackThis Logs thread. Regards, The weatherman

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/206254/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error/
Relevancy 90.52%

Every time I try to open C++ in - Error 2003 Visual Runtime Microsoft Runtime Library Outlook my MS Outlook I receive the following error Microsoft C Runtime Library Runtime Error Program C Program Files Microsoft Office OFFICE Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error in Outlook 2003 OUTLOOK EXE This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way Please contact the application's support team for more information My only option at that point is to click OK Then the application closes I also checked the Event Viewer and this may be the warning it is giving me Type Warning Event ID Description The description for Event ID Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error in Outlook 2003 in Source MSSQL MICROSOFTBCM cannot be found The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error in Outlook 2003 DLL files to display messages from a remote computer You may be able to use the AUXSOURCE flag to retrieve this description see Help and Support for details The following information is part of the event SpnRegister Error I really need to use my Outlook and I cannot figure out how to fix this I have tried searching on microsoft com and found nothing useful I came across a possible solution on symantec com because I have Norton Anti-Virus and Norton Internet Security and they said to run Live Update for the fix I did that and it did not fix it I also came across a possible solution that required changing a file extension The file they said to change was C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared AntiSpam MsouPlug dll I was to change the dll extension to old This didn't work because my computer will not allow me to change it Any help is greatly appreciated I am about to go crazy here Please help me keep my sanity Thanks in advance

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error-in-outlook-2003-a-86376.html
Relevancy 90.52%

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen During running Internet Explorer when I try to open a new window of it or some other program that demand Internet Explorer participation from Internet Explorer icon on Task Bar or from Start menu - I get aware message quot Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Runtime Error Program C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an usual way Please contact the application s support team for more information quot When I close the message the existing Internet window stay working More than it it is possible to open a new Internet window from existing one by File-New-Window menu When I did restore to previous points which were without the event I get possibility to open Internet Explorer by any ways that mean it is work correctly but during short time of computer working after the restore the previous problem come back and just the same as it was before restore I did cleaning both by Spybot Microsoft open Error, Runtime C++ Can't Solved: Internet Visual Explorer. Library Runtime S amp D and Ad-Aware Se Personal I have Norton Internet Security and Windows Auto Update I had read the FAQ here Bellow is HiJackThis logfile taked after following process restore-correct working-error appearing-cleaning by both Spybot and Ad-Aware Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Sep Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe Solved: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error, Can't open Internet Explorer. C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security NISUM Solved: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error, Can't open Internet Explorer. EXE C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMAgent exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe F PROGRAMS UPSmart Server UPServ exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security ccPxySvc exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe F PROGRAMS UPSmart Server UPSmart EXE C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMax PNP exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMax exe C WINDOWS System spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C WINDOWS system gsicon exe C WINDOWS system dslagent exe C Program Files Logitech ImageStudio LogiTray exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C WINDOWS system LVCOMSX EXE C Program Files Logitech Video LogiTray exe F PROGRAMS Desktop Calendar Desktop Calendar exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE F PROGRAMS Phone Skype exe C Program Files Logitech ImageStudio LowLight exe C Program Files Logitech Video FxSvr exe F PROGRAMS WordWeb wweb exe C Program Files Advanced Clock aclock exe C Documents and Settings A Start Menu Programs Blaiz Enterprises Accessories Chimer EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe F PROGRAMS hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www day co il O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - F PROGRAMS Spybot Search amp Destroy v Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO IEHelperObj Class - A -BAD - D - D - B D A F - C PROGRA ODIGO BIN OdigoBHO dll file missing O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO NAV Helper - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- -... Read more

A:Solved: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error, Can't open Internet Explorer.

Welcome to TSG!

There is very little to clean up in your log, but we will get to that.

The first thing I'd like you to try is disabling the Google Toolbar.
That might stop the error for you.

Let me know how that goes.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error-cant-open-internet-explorer.400609/
Relevancy 90.21%

I have Windows 7 Home Pro and Windows 8 Pro installed on 2 separate partitions on my laptop.
Every time I switch from windows 7 to windows 8. W8 boots up and I have this error when I log in.
"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library"
Runtime Error
My graphics card is an Amd HD4330. I use the drivers that W8 installed.
I completely unistalled CCC since I thought this is what was causing the error. However I still have CCC installed in W7.
I would really appreciate if you could help me solve this problem as it is very annoying. I get that error every time I log in.

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/14506-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error-dualb.html
Relevancy 90.21%

Hello Tech Guys I came this site because I was so skillfully helped about four years ago dealing with another windows issue The site looks great I am not computer illiterate but advanced I am not either I installed Microsoft Office and Microsoft Desktop Search yesterday I didn t like Desktop Search and uninstalled it I also changed some start up configurations with msconfig This morning when restarting my computer an error message came up Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Runtime Error Program c Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared Library Microsoft at Up Runtime Visual C++ Start Error Runtime ccSvcHst exe R Pure Virtual Function Call I have ran norton and it works fine Once I click OK on the error and the Norton box on the toolbar disappears Then I click on the icon and it comes back up I don t know if this is a problem Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error at Start Up or not I have run a full scan windoc and a couple other programs to rid the registry files I ran RegCure and ParetoLogic Maybe I am making a mountain out of a molehill but it does run a little slower at start up and always gives that error message Also when I look at Windows Task Manager the svchost exe system sometimes is running at K to K Is that right Let me know what you think and what I should do I want to thank you in advance for just being such a great tool in our internet world Taylor nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error-at-start-up.702767/
Relevancy 89.28%

When i try to download babylon v5.0.6 i have an error like:
microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library
runtime error
C:\DOCUME~1\GKEN~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WZSE2.TMP\setup32.exe
abnormal program termination

can anybody help me about this problem?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error.780566/
Relevancy 89.28%

Hi everyone. I have a runtime error every time I try to load my SnapPea program, which I use to connect my android phone to my PC, to add photos. music, etc. It was working fine 2 days ago and I don't know why this is happening. I would really appreciate any help and I have attached the error I'm getting. Thanks!

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error!

It's a BETA program. Contact the owner: SnapPea - Android's Best Friend and let them know. That's the reason vendors issue beta programs--So you can help find errors.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/274166-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error.html
Relevancy 89.28%

While downloading a new update from Webroot Spyware I received the above runtime error. I am a subscriber to Webroot, but since it's Saturday I can't contact them until Monday, therefore my virus protection is jeapordized.
My system is a Windows XP & I'm using Internet Explorer 7 & also Windows 7.
I've uninstalled & tried to re-install Webroot but before it finished I get the Runtime error. Does anyone know how to stop this error from freezing up my software? thanks.

A:Microsoft Visual c Runtime Library runtime error

Run Windows System Restore -
START | type rstrui - choose a restore point prior to the trouble occurring.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error-459471.html
Relevancy 89.28%

Every time I want to download or see a pdf file on the net, this error window appears.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error
Program:C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information

If I click ENTER for a few times, it will show an ieframe.dll error.

I'm using windows 7 and IE 9. The "Tool" function on the top left hand corner is somehow disabled.
Methods I've tried: 1. Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (no use)
2. Clean boot using MSCONFIG (no use) (since I must surf the net to download or see the pdf file. But the problem is on the Internet Explorer.)
3. Uninstall IE 9 and reinstall it (no use)

Could someone please help me ? Thank you very much.

A:Need fix for Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error

1. Exit all programs, including Internet Explorer.
2. From Start. Type the following command in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER: inetcpl.cpl
3. The Internet Options dialog box appears. Click the
Advanced tab.
4. Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset. Then click
Reset again. When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings, click
Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box.

5. Start Internet Explorer again.
Regards
Milos

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/72109eec-f567-45a5-a787-bca10c52f424/need-fix-for-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 89.28%

Hello,

I have recently been recieving the following error, it occurs everytime I go into "My Documents", then into "My Pictures", then if I right click on a picture this Runtime error will pop up, It also has happened to me in "My Documents" and "My Computer" as well. My computer is clean, HJT is normal, and all my spyware programs have come up normal so it is not virus related... Any suggestions? Heres the error window:

Runtime Error!

R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Thanks in advance,

Eric.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error.143781/
Relevancy 89.28%

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryRuntime Error!Program:C:/Program/Serato/ScratchLIVE/ScratchLIVE.exeThis application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. I'm using 32 bit version of Vista and an external drive.
I have also posted on the software manufacturer sight as well
http://www.scratchlive.net/forum/discussion/?discussion_id=103045#1320814

Any help anyone can give me is appreciated

A:Need fix for Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error

Hi,

Mostly, this kinds of error can be caused by two factors:

1.Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries are missing.
2.Software problem.

If the issue is caused by #1, you can reinstall the Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries to resolve the problem.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9B2DA534-3E03-4391-8A4D-074B9F2BC1BF&displaylang=en

If the issue still persists after installing above package, the issue should be a software problem. I suggest you take a clean boot check whether it is a software conflict issue. If not, it is still recommended to address the problem with manufacturer support. Thank you for your understanding.

For your convenience:

Clean Boot
=============================
1. Click Start, type "MSCONFIG" (without the quotations) in the Search Bar and Press "Enter" to start the System Configuration Utility.
2. Click the "Services" tab, check the "Hide All Microsoft Services" box and click "Disable All" (if it is not gray).
3. Click the "Startup" tab, click "Disable All" and click "OK".
4. Restart the computer and test the issue.

Note: Clean Boot is a troubleshooting step. If some programs have been disabled, we can re-enable them later. If you see the System Configuration Utility, check the box of "Don't show this message" and then click "OK".

Please monitor the system in the Clean Boot environment. If the problem does not occur, it indicates that the problem is related to one application or service we have disabled. You may use the MSCONFIG tool again to re-enable the disabled item one by one to find out the culprit.

Hope it helps.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/b5d10db8-2980-4fe6-81e0-f232eab4037a/need-fix-for-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error?forum=itprovistaapps
Relevancy 89.28%

Hi I ve searched endlessly on the forums here microsoft support and any other technical support forum Google could direct me to and still Runtime Library Error C++ Microsoft Runtime Visual have not found a solution I m not much of a computer guru but hopefully Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error i can explain my problem enough for you to help me If i need to show any logs then please tell me how to and i d Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error be more Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error than happy to help you help me On to my problem While playing A D it happens most often with this game but with other games also after anywhere from half hour to an hour my game locks up i can still use the mouse and easily ctrl-alt-kill the program and this message is displayed I have vista on an Hp laptop DV series laptop my computer is more than strong enough to handle this game There is also no chance it s over heating Ive tried right clicking on the exe file and changing compatibility it didn t make a difference i downloaded new drivers but that might not have worked properly i have to install them from hp and it never installs right The problem existed before i tried to download a new driver and still exist I also scanned my computer with Trend micro Anti Virus and spyware and have found no possible causes If there is anything you need me to do please let me know I appreciate your help nbsp

Relevancy 89.28%

I have been getting this error over and over again can anyone help? I have no idea what to do

Microsoft visual c++
Runtime library
Runtime error

Program C:/Program Files/Internet Explorer/Iexplore.exe

R6025
Pure virtual function call

I don't know what to do to fix???

A:Runtime library runtime error microsoft visual c++

This is an error in Internet Explorer. Have you installed any plugins or anything new tith Inetrnet Explorer? Itr seems it may be currupt somehow. You should try searching on your XP cd to find Iexplorer.exe and replacing the defective Iexplorer. It's located in C:\WINDOWS\Program Files\Internet Explorer. This should fix it.

HexStar

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/runtime-library-runtime-error-microsoft-visual-c.134349/
Relevancy 89.28%

Hello everyone

I keep getting this error message, when I try to download Adobe Reader 8 from Adobe's website. The message reads as follows : Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files\Interent Explorer\iexplore.exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

I do not know what this is or what is causing it. But right before this message appears, I get a message asking about a proxy? I have no Idea what a proxy is. So I click no for the proxy. and that is when the error message occurs. As far as I know of I do not need a proxy to download any programs. Could this be causing the error message?

A:Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library, Runtime Error!

I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to do this but I wanted to say I get this same error whenever I run Registry Booster V2 by Uniblue. It starts the scan then after a certain point I get that error and the program shuts itself down.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/146527/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error/
Relevancy 89.28%

Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Runtime Error Program Files C D C- C- - - Update C++ Error! Visual Microsoft Runtime Library Runtime exeThis application has resquested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way Please contact the application's support team for more information This is the error I got Please help me in solving this error Thanks a million By the way this is the log file of hijackthis Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exeC WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v mscorsvw exeC Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exeC Program Files ewido anti-spyware guard exeC Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exeC WINDOWS system nvsvc exeC Program Files Symantec AntiVirus SavRoam exeC Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exeC Program Files HP HP Software Update HPwuSchd exeC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exeC PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC Program Files MSN Apps Updater en-us msnappau exeC Program Files Java Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error! jre bin jusched exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared WkUFind exeC Program Files Multimedia Card Reader shwicon k exeC HP KBD KBD EXEC progra common instal update issch exeC Program Files Common Files C D C- C- - - Update exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Compaq Connections Program Compaq Connections exeC WINDOWS ALCXMNTR EXEc windows system hpsysdrv exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Documents and Settings Compaq Owner My Documents Unzipped hijackthis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE a amp pf desktopR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http sg yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE a amp pf desktopR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE a amp pf desktopR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http g msn com SEENSG SAOS FORM TOOLBRR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http renewalcenter symantec com storefro p cversion O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO ST - EDE -C B - E- - BF AF E - C Program Files MSN Apps ST en-xu stmain dllO - BHO MSNToolBandBHO - BDBD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files MSN Apps MSN Toolbar en-us msntb dllO - BHO no name - CBCC FA- - ccc-B -CEE CACA A - no file O - Toolbar MSN - BDAD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files MSN Apps MSN Toolbar en-us msntb dllO - Toolbar no name - CBCC FA- - ccc-B -CEE CACA A - no file O - HKLM Run IMJPMIG quot C WINDOWS IME imjp IMJPMIG EXE quot Spoil RemAdvDef Migration O - HKLM Run MSPY C WINDOWS system IME PINTLGNT ImScInst exe SYNCO - HKLM Run PHIME ASync C WINDOWS system IME TINTLGNT TINTSETP EXE SYNCO - HKLM Run PHIME A C WINDOWS system IME TINTLGNT TINTSETP EXE IMENameO - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartupO - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe installquiet keeploaded nodetectO - HKLM Run HPBootOp quot C Program Fi... Read more

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error!

Btw, I tried jv16powertools recommended by this forum and I got this error after that.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/58195/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error/
Relevancy 89.28%

I'm trying to my Verizon Yahoo Online Protection opened up so that I can open up my anti-virus and spyware remover, but unfortunately I can't. How do I get past this before my computer gets infected by spyware?

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library...Runtime Error!!

I figured it out. All I had to do is re-install it. I guess all the files went away when I did the system recovery.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error.575876/
Relevancy 89.28%

I was running media player classic and I noticed it has this scratchy noise and the picture has some glitch or something, a minute later the mpc stopped and the runtime error message popped up. I tried playing it on windows media player but it still has that scratchy audio and glitchy picture, I closed the player before the program would stop. I need help on this.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-visual-cc-runtime-library-runtime-error-498948.html
Relevancy 89.28%

Hi

I have tried to open ie on my laptop and it keeps coming up with.....

Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Error

Program:C:\Program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe

this application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
please contact the application's support team for more information.

I am unable to get a browser at all, though the laptop connects to the internet as I can access msn messenger, and msn today but as soon as I try to search the net, i get the runtime error.

I am running xp

can anyone help me sort this out

thanks

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error

A full spyware/virus check is in order. Might want to try repairing IE too.

Also, this is a perfect opportunity to get yourself a real browser. Download Opera of Firefox on a CD or a flash disk and install on your computer to get a functional browser.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error.37238/
Relevancy 89.28%

Recently I ve purchased a brand new HP Pavilion dv series laptop equipped with Vista as its OS it was working fine and in Vista terms that s not so good until about two weeks ago when I log) Visual (w/HJT Runtime Library Error C++ Runtime Microsoft started having Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error (w/HJT log) more problems with Vista These are the problems which I believe to be related I get three of these error boxes consecutively at startup Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Runtime Error Program C WINDOWS System rundll exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way Please contact the applications support team for more information One of these when I try to launch the nVidia control interface Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Runtime Error Program C WINDOWS System nvcplui exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way Please contact the applications support team for more information and one of these error boxes when I right click on the desktop followed by once closed the entire desktop crashing and restarting not the system just the interface most of the time some programs are closed by this process Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Runtime Error Program C WINDOWS explorer EXE This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way Please contact the applications support team for more information A possibly unrelated problem is that WinAMP refuses to work properly if I attempt to open an mp in WinAMP it will return a quot WinAMP is not working properly and had to be closed windows is collecting more information on the problem quot then closes but strangely that process finished and sometimes if I close WinAMP in the system tray the file begins to play occasionally crashing half way through I download a new copy and install that but after a while it sinks back into the same situation HIJACK LOG Platform Windows Vista WinNT Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files Bioscrypt VeriSoft Bin AsGHost exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files Apoint K Apoint exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exe C Program Files HP QuickPlay QPService exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QLBCTRL exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant HPWAMain exe C WINDOWS System rundll exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant WiFiMsg exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update hpwuSchd exe C Program Files Winamp winampa exe C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite cctray cctray exe C Program Files CA eTrust Vet Antivirus cavrid exe C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C Program Files Steam Steam exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Windows ehome ehmsas exe C Program Files Apoint K ApMsgFwd exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared HpqToaster exe C Program Files Apoint K Apntex exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Windows explorer exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmplayer exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe C Users User Desktop HiJackThis v exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale EN AU amp c amp bd Pavilion amp pf laptop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale EN AU amp c amp bd Pavilion amp pf laptop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale EN AU amp c am... Read more

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error (w/HJT log)

Run a registry cleaner. I ran onecare free online scanner from Microsoft, at live.com.
It found 550 errors, cleaned them, and fixed the same problem you have.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error-w-hjt-log.659459/
Relevancy 89.28%

On a HP Pavilion dv series Entertainment Notebook PC on Windows Vista Only started a couple of days ago the error I m getting happens when I boot up the Laptop comes up with Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Runtime Error Program C WINDOWS System rundll exe This Error Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way Please contact the applications support team Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error for Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error more information When I right click on my desktop as well I get this Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Runtime Error Program C WINDOWS explorer EXE This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way Please contact the applications support team for more information Then my desktop start bar Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error etc crashes and reboots it doesn t reboot laptop just the interface Also when I try to open up the Nvida control panel it comes up with Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Runtime Error Program C WINDOWS System nvcplui exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way Please contact the applications support team for more information I ve tried CCleaner as I read somewhere that would fix it but it hasn t changed anything Any ideas Cheers nbsp

Can anyone help me with this??

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error.767713/
Relevancy 89.28%

I have Windows XP SP3 on my notebook.
Two similar threads have been solved before. However, my case is much more weird because the message appears right after I start my computer and also before a user logs in.

Runtime Error!
Program C:\...
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.
Please contact the application support team for more information.

The problem is that there is no specific application target.

I reinstalled the Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries, but still to no avail.
The message appears now and then, evev after I close the first appearance. I couldn't discern any pattern.

and here is the information about my system:

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N270 @ 1.60GHz, x86 Family 6 Model 28 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 1015 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family, 128 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 152616 MB, Free - 2890 MB; D: Total - 476937 MB, Free - 139455 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1468
Antivirus: COMODO Antivirus, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error.1063070/
Relevancy 89.28%

Runtime Error!

Program:C:\Program Files(x86)\Planner\bin\planner.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. 

I'm using 64 bit version of win10. 

I have no idea what's going on.

Should I reinstall something?

Thanks for ur attention.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/7b2e4761-527b-4359-bcb8-3569174ce7de/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error?forum=itprovistaapps
Relevancy 88.66%

What do I need in order to fix this problem? This pop-up message appears when I patched my game

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error" error message

According to the error message the application (the patch you installed) isn't working right and for you to contact the folks who made the patch. I'm guessing that would be the support team for Audition Dance Battle or perhaps the support folks for all of e-games.com.ph

::E-Games - Audition Dance Battle::

E-Games Portal

Let them know exactly what the error message says, the specific ID number for the patch you installed, specific info about your computer (make, model, version of Windows you're using, amount of RAM, CPU, etc) so they can figure out what's wrong. In the meantime, you could try uninstalling the patch while waiting for a response. Sorry I can't be more help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/225125-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error-error-message.html
Relevancy 87.42%

Recently I have gotten lag, popups, etc, but despite slowing those down to a minor annoyance, a particular lag inducing warning I get, is one for explorer.exe, the window that pops up is described below:

-----

Buffer Overrun detected!

Program: C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe

A buffer overrun has been detected which has overrun the program's internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must now be terminated.
-------

Upon seeing a similiar issue on these boards earlier, I am prepared to run ComboFix, or the HJTsetup.exe but I wanted to wait until I heard from someone what I am supposed to do first. I know I am supposed to run a program and post a log, but I want to make sure I run the right program.

Anyways, please help, and thanks to all who happen by to help. *bows*

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.702573/
Relevancy 87.42%

when i open a movie folder i get the library c++ visual microsoft error runtime following error ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ microsoft visual c runtime library error runtime error Program C windows explorer exe Thisapplication has requested runtime to terminate it in an unusual way please support the applications support team for complete information ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i tried restore points but dint help so i read about this HJT n ran a scan i request u to tell microsoft visual c++ runtime library error me the solution to this problem itz really frustratng this is my log file Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at microsoft visual c++ runtime library error AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe c program files idt intelxpv v wdm STacSV exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exe C WINDOWS UnsignedThemesSvc exe C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Internet Security avp exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exe C Program Files IDT WDM sttray exe C Program Files Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C Program Files Winamp winampa exe C WINDOWS system LVCOMSX EXE C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe C Program Files Common Files Nero Lib NMBgMonitor exe C Program Files uTorrent uTorrent exe C Program Files DAEMON Tools Pro DTProAgent exe C Program Files MagicDisc MagicDisc exe C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Internet Security avp exe C Program Files Oracle JavaFX Runtime bin jqs exe C Program Files Nero Nero Nero BackItUp NBService exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Nero Lib NMIndexingService exe C Program Files Common Files Nero Lib NMIndexStoreSvr exe C PROGRA Yahoo Messenger ymsgr tray exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Internet Security klwtblfs exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http in yahoo com fr fp-spt gen R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http in yahoo com fr fp-spt gen R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Pag... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.1060161/
Relevancy 87.42%

when i log on i keep getting this message>

>Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library
>Runtime Error!
>Program: C:\Windows\explorer.exe
>abnormal program termination

when i click ok my desktop disappears for a few seconds and returns with the same message (restarts explorer.exe) same thing if i click close.

when this message is in "effect" i sometimes can see a program i opened but its still runin i just cant see it and when i click start i can only see my user picture but if i put my curser over the empty space i can see i can still click programs.

i used avg and it says everything is fine. can someone help me?

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library error

im using ie7 and this is a vista home basic

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-356345.html
Relevancy 87.42%

Hi..,Anyone can help me solve on this>>>>

Runtime Error in WinXP 32 bit state below:

Program: C:\Program Files\Sysmantec Antivirus\Rtvscan.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way...

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

This may or not be of some help.
http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH104380

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.1053337/
Relevancy 87.42%

need help here .. every time i surf the internet i get this

Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library

Runtime Error!

Program:c:\program files\internet explorer\IExplorer.EXE

......... once i click ok or the X to click it off it closes all the site i have opened .. please any one help

A:Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library error

any one please help here

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.287716/
Relevancy 87.42%

I am trying to play a game on my computer (Gunz Online), but whenever I start this game I get the following error:

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\Gunz\Gunz.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this error? I tried googling it, and found various results with this error occurring with other programs, but their solutions were just things like reinstalling the program, and that hasn't worked for me. Some help with this would be much appreciated =]

Make sure you have all the latest Windows updates. Sometimes install .NET framework helps too, but I don't think Gunz uses it.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-372792.html
Relevancy 87.42%

My computer just shuts down, and then comes back on for a few seconds, the error messages show up and it turns itself off again. This goes on and on. I had to turn it off at the strip to get it to stop. I have Windows XP.

The screen displays the following messages:

Error message "This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way."

Runtime error
Prog. C\program files\Veritas Software\update manager\sgtray.exe.

Help.

A:microsoft visual c++ library runtime error

Hello katlover. I'm not one of the technical boys but is there something here that helps.
http://www.file.net/process/sgtray.exe.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-library-runtime-error.708357/
Relevancy 87.42%

Dear All I am getting the following error mroe often than not in IE quot debug error c program files internet explorer iexplore exe quot All the usual stuff Spybot Adaware etc does not detect anything I have Hijack this but I am not sure how to Visual Runtime Microsoft Error C++ Library interpret the log Could Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error anyone help I have posted the log details below Thanks Paul Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system basfipm exe C Program Files Dell OpenManage Client Iap exe C PROGRA Iomega System AppServices exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL Binn sqlservr exe C Program Files Citrix ICA Client ssonsvr exe C Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client ntrtscan exe C Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client tmlisten exe C Program Files RealVNC WinVNC WinVNC exe C Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client OfcPfwSvc exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client pccntmon exe C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator DirectCD DirectCD exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync WCESCOMM EXE C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr acrotray exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Tools Binn sqlmangr exe C Program Files palmOne HOTSYNC EXE C Program Files Microsoft Office OFFICE OUTLOOK EXE C WINDOWS TEMP UFA E EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS REGEDIT exe H hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www euro dell com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http nbc-proxy intranet R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer NBC-PROXY O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - D -A - ddf-B A- EFF - C WINDOWS system msnscps dll O - BHO AcroIEToolbarHelper Class - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe O - HKLM Run WinVNC quot C Program Files RealVNC WinVNC WinVNC exe quot -servicehelper O - HKLM Run OfficeScanNT Monitor quot C Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client pccntmon exe quot -HideWindow O - HKLM Run NeroCheck C WINDOWS system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run Synchronization Manager SystemRoot system mobsync exe logon O - HKLM Run AdaptecDirectCD C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator DirectCD DirectCD exe O - HKLM Run DVDLauncher quot C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run SpyHunter C Program Files Enigma Software Group SpyHunter SpyHunter exe O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - HKCU Run H PC Connection Agent quot C Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync WCESCOMM EXE quot O - Startup HotSync Manager lnk C Program Files palmOne HOTSYNC EXE O - Global Startup Acrobat Assistant lnk C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr acrotray exe O - Global Startup Adobe Reader Speed Launch lnk C Program Files Adobe A... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.435122/
Relevancy 87.42%

I keep getting this error whenever i boot up my laptop, it started about 2 weeks ago and its shows 'This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way'. When i click OK or close, it says that windows explorer has stopped working and refreshes the entire desktop screen.

I have completely restored the laptop to its factory settings and this error is still showing. Does anyone have a solution to fix it?

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error

The factory install of Win7 is always the worst possible install one can have. You can replace it with the very best by doing a perfect Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7. Everything needed is in the blue link.

Otherwise try reinstalling Visual C++ runtime, establish a Clean Boot, scan the logs and System Resources for errors and solutions, check System File integrity and the other Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7 which may take as long to troubleshoot as doing the perfect install.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/348605-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.html
Relevancy 87.42%

I run XP SP3, and in last time, when Firefox is runing, I became this popup messege
visual C++ Runtime Library error
and after I remove popup, all shortcuts disapear from desktop. System sometimes recover, and shortcuts apears again, and sometimes I must restart.
My OS must be reinstaled, I know this, because I isn't do this for a 2 years, but I run Toshiba's modifaed XP Pro, and install disk isn't by me now.
Can somebody help with this?

A:Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library error

Do a System Restore to a time when the computer was working
Download Visual C++ Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) from Official Microsoft Download Center
Go to Windows Update and install all Updates including the non-critical ones .Net Framework.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-699274.html
Relevancy 87.42%

I'm getting a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error upon startup on my Vista computer. The error reads; "microsoft visual c++ runtime library this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way." This message appears during startup while the screen says "Please Wait..." After exiting the error message, it shows up again and i can't start my computer. I must shut down my computer manually and open it in safe mode to get into it at all.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.841120/
Relevancy 87.42%

Alright I don t know jack squat about computers so I have no idea if this is the right forum to put this in but here goes I have a shared computer me and my parents all Runtime Microsoft C++ Visual Library Error have our own user accounts on it When they go on their accounts and try to open up Internet Explorer this error message box pops up The title is Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library and inside the box says Runtime Error Program C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way Please contact the application s support team for more information On my account the internet works just fine as Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error you can see I m on it right now But on my parent s accounts I can t even open the control panel without that pop up Like I said before I don t know anything about computers it s all very complicated and confusing in my mind so if someone could walk me through what I m supposed to do to fix this problem you d be my hero Thank you in advance for any help nbsp

Relevancy 87.42%

I'm trying to download fulltiltpoker and it downloads fine. I then try to run it from the desktop and this is the message I get.

Program: C: Documents and Settings????DesktopFullTiltSetup4.exe

Anybody??? Please

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/240228/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error/
Relevancy 87.42%

Ever since I had installed Avast in my laptop, I've been getting a message of this kind whenever I right click on the desktop or inside windows explorer. Like, I cannot refresh it by doing the right click thing. I've got to go for F5. Also, this hinders me from making a new folder.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.1132413/
Relevancy 87.42%

Can anyone help me resolve a runtime error that keeps appearing every time I close Outlook. The message "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error" appears every time. I have tried fixing through a few different options on the microsoft website but nothing seems to work.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.945260/
Relevancy 87.42%

I have a very annoying error whenever I try to start my game called Combat Arms.
Everytime when I try to start the game, it shows the Runtime error. Click the attachment to view the error that I am facing.

I am kinda mad right now.....please and help me fix this error. Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.908684/
Relevancy 87.42%

Hi there,

Can someone please advise what the microsfot visual c++ runtime library error is and how you fix it ?

I constantly get the error and then it says,

Program c:\program files\internetexplorer\iexplore.exe

Looking forward to getting some feedback.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.657124/
Relevancy 87.42%

I have searched for this problem but there doesn't seem to be much on it. I am running Windows 98 and everytime I'm on the internet this window pops up that says Microsoft Visual Library C++ Runtime Error. Abnormal Program Termination. The only thing I can do then is press control-alt-del and hit restart. My computer totally freezes up. My hard drive died about 2 months ago and I had a new one installed. I had a Compaq so I couldn't reinstall Windows with the QuickRestore disk and had to take it back to get everything installed back on it. I had to buy Microsoft Word myself and install it on the computer. Since then, I've notices this error coming up. I can't find anything useful at Microsoft's website and I am at my wit's end. What is this program? Do I need it? How can I get rid of it? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

A:C++ Microsoft Visual Library Runtime Error

Check out the link below. It is a thread in another forum discussing this same problem you may find your answer there.

http://www.malektips.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000138-2.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/c-microsoft-visual-library-runtime-error.129894/
Relevancy 87.42%

hello im getting an error everytime my PC starts up it says Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Runtime Error Program C Prog for somereason it wont Visual Library Runtime Microsoft +++ C Error show me wat file This Application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way Please contact the application support team for more imformation I've found the file thats produceing the error its Snapfish Media Director ive no idea wat that program dose but i think it effect my media player because ever since this has started my Microsoft Visual C +++ Runtime Library Error media player isnt getting any of my music files out of the Music folder like its supposed to instead my media libray is empty and i have to go to the Music folder to and add to my playist just to listen to them and when i try to set my media player to play music files from that Microsoft Visual C +++ Runtime Library Error folder it dosent do what i tell it as in i add the folder to Microsoft Visual C +++ Runtime Library Error read from and it just dosent input what i told it to do so what to do

A:Microsoft Visual C +++ Runtime Library Error

If you have an HP computer and if you have the PictureMover application, try this:

1. Click 'Start', then 'Control Panel.' If you don't see 'Control Panel' in your 'Start' menu, click 'Settings' and you should find it.
2. Click 'Add or Remove Programs'.
3. Locate Snapfish PictureMover and select it so that it's highlighted.
Then click 'Change' - this will start the install program.
4. Click on Next then select 'Uninstall' and follow the directions to remove the program.

As a second option, you can try re-installing the PictureMover application - if a file was inadvertently deleted. Good luck!

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/246131-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.html
Relevancy 87.42%

Hello- I have just started getting a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error message today. It pops up every couple of minutes. It is especially frustrating because I am unable to install Inventor 2008. The message says:

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cideamon.exe

OK
I would appreciate it if anyone could offer me any advice on how to get rid of this message.

My Computer Specs are:
HP Compaq nw8240
Microsoft Windows XP Pro Version 2002 SP2
Intel Pentium M processor 1.86GHz
1.00 GB of RAM

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.620236/
Relevancy 87.42%

Hi there I ve been getting an error message every time I try to run my movie editing burning programs It says Microsoft visual c runtime library Runtime error directory to whichever program I m running The application has requested the runtime to terminate it runtime visual library c++ error microsoft in an unusual way Please contact the application s support team for more information I haven microsoft visual c++ runtime library error t contacted any support team for more info because it s happening in more than one program I ll post my log By the way I ve also been getting pop up ads when I m connected to the internet for the past few days I m not sure if that is a completely different issue but I ve ran a couple of scans and it s still microsoft visual c++ runtime library error happening Thanks so much for your time Karen oh and also is it okay that this microsoft visual c++ runtime library error log file was from Trend Micro I can always do it over if I need to Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate AluSchedulerSvc exe C WINDOWS system cisvc exe C WINDOWS system HDDSvc exe C Program Files Common Files New Boundary PrismXL PRISMXL SYS C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Digital Media Reader shwiconem exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C Program Files Lexmark Series lxbumon exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files Hard Drive Inspector HDInspector exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files TweakRAM TweakRAM exe C Program Files Picasa PicasaMediaDetector exe C Program Files Canon CAL CALMAIN exe C WINDOWS system lxbucoms exe C MSOffice Office MSOFFICE EXE C WINDOWS system cidaemon exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe C PROGRA MOZILL FIREFOX EXE R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google ca R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main First Home Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO NCO IE BHO - ADB E- AFF- - AA - DAC DFA - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared coShared Browser coIEPlg dll O - BHO Symantec Intrusion Prevention - D EC - AAE- -AEEE-F F C - C PROGRA COMMON SYMANT IDS IPSBHO dll O - BHO dcads - FC C D- - D -BA - D D F CD E - C WINDOWS system nsc A dll O - Toolbar Show Norton Toolbar - FEBEFE - B - - D -FFB D B CA - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared coShared Browser CoIEPlg dll O - HKLM Run SunKistEM C Program Files Digital Media Reader shwiconem exe O - HKLM Run ATIPTA C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe O - HKLM Run SoundMan SOUNDMAN EXE O - HKLM Run Fa... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.671227/
Relevancy 87.42%

My computer has really been acting up these past couple of days, i get this annoying pop up every minute saying "runtime error! Program: C:\Progra~1\Messen~1\msmsgs.exe R6025 Pure Virtual Function call" and the title says Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

what do you guys think i should do, please help

btw its coming from Windows Messenger and i hardly use it....

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, error

and another thing, i took a screenshot of the error, so if u know whats wrong, please reply thanks

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.25233/
Relevancy 87.42%

I have a Toshiba satellite A660 and I can no longer open my hardware setup program. On every attempt An error box titled; Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library, with the words inside the box saying; "This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way" appears. Uninstalling and then reinstalling the hardware setup program makes no difference, neither does doing a system recovery or registry clean ups. This appears to be a Windows and not a Toshiba software problem. Can anyone advise, thanks, Jeff

A:Error; Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library

Only thing I found was this:

Smartfacevwatchsrv Window 7 - Toshiba Forums

Don't really know what it is as I've never owned a laptop.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/185188-error-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library.html
Relevancy 87.42%

Hey guys i ALMOST got the same prob.

I've been playing bf2 for 3 years and never seen this prob before.
I played earlier today and nothing was wrong, but now when i need to play a match my bf2 dies after like 2 minutes and i get this: http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wtfnw2.jpg

It seems to have something to do with ur problem, but i got my game installed and i played it from 4 to 6 today but now it wont work. Got any clues there ?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-209572.html
Relevancy 87.42%

hello i m getting the same error message on my home computer i did catch some kind of trojan and removed it using spyware doctor cleaned up registery and deleted the windows exe file but i can seam to get rid of the visual c error box something must have been damaged or corrupted help is appreciated - anyway here s copy of my scan log with HJ Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C C++ Runtime Visual Error Library Microsoft WINDOWS System Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error Files Fichiers communs Protexis License Service PSIService exe C Program Files Spyware Doctor sdhelp exe C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMAgent exe C Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Spyware Doctor swdoctor exe C WINDOWS System ctfmon exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www tiburonquebec com forum R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName Liens O - BHO Aide pour le lien d Adobe PDF Reader - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Fichiers communs Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO PCTools Site Guard - C B A - DB - A -A CB-D BBFEB - C PROGRA SPYWAR tools iesdsg dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO PCTools Browser Monitor - B A D D- - C -A - DF C AC - C PROGRA SPYWAR tools iesdpb dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocx O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run DAEMON Tools- quot C Program Files D-Tools daemon exe quot -lang O - HKLM Run ISUSPM Startup C PROGRA FICHIE INSTAL UPDATE ISUSPM exe -startup O - HKLM Run ISUSScheduler quot c documents and settings all users qbothome qbotinj exe quot quot c documents and settings all users qbothome qbot dll quot c quot c program files fichiers communs installshield updateservice issch exe quot -start O - HKCU Run Spyware Doctor quot C Program Files Spyware Doctor swdoctor exe quot Q O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS System ctfmon exe O - Extra context menu item E amp xporter vers Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS Office EXCEL EXE O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra Tools menuitem Console Java Sun - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra button Spyware Doctor - D D A- - D -A A - C B E E - C PROGRA SPYWAR tools iesdpb dll O - Extra button Related - c fe - f d- d -a b- aa c a - C WINDOWS web related htm O - Extra Tools menuitem Show amp Related Links - c fe - f d- d -a b- aa c a - C WINDOWS web related htm O - Protocol livecall - A - C - - F- E F - C PROGRA MSNMES MSGRAP DLL O - Protocol msnim - A - C - - F- E F - C PROGRA MSNMES MSGRAP DLL O - Service Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc - C WINDOWS System Ati evxx exe O - Service ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C WINDOWS system ati sgag exe O - Service Google Updater Service gusvc - Google - C Program Files Google Common Google Updater GoogleUpdaterService exe O - Service ProtexisLicensing - Unknown owner - C Program Files Fichi... Read more

btw,
after seing my log i've removed the google tool but it didn't change anything

nice tool !

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.608480/
Relevancy 87.42%

Specs

Windows Xp Pro (Newly reformatted)
SP2
1GB Ram
120GB HD

What is your D:\ ?
Is this a seperate partition or a CD/DVD drive.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-61527.html
Relevancy 87.42%

How can I solve this problem, I have done lots of things already but notthing worked

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\gPotato.eu\Allods Online\bin\AOgame.exe

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.140467/
Relevancy 87.42%

Short story quick iv reformatted my partners computer due to virus infection had a few problems that i got help with on this forum, Thanks guys.

Now when i install World of Warcraft from the disc and try to up date or with the install files.
I get this ugly message \/ \/ \/ and the install or update close's and dousent finish.

MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ LIBRARY RUNTIME ERROR

What douse this mean? and what can i do about it?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-library-runtime-error.948608/
Relevancy 87.42%

Hey guys Recently I've been waiting to reproduce a problem that has caused an error message as stated in the title of this thread and luckily got it this morning The error message reads Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Error Program C Windows Explorer EXE This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unsusual way Please contact the application's support team for more information Here's what I know about the error It happens when graphical changes occur in my display Such as but not limited to Alt Tabbing from games Closing games Logging On It does not reoccur everytime it seems that the error is not consistent Dreamscene always closes once explorer exe restarts The games I play are Warcraft and the Frozen Throne Version e Microsoft Flight Simulator A Century of Flight Version Windows is fully updated In scanning with Avira AntiVir Personal Malwarebytes Anti Malware and Windows Defender nothing is found Microsoft Visual C with Service C++ Microsoft Error! Runtime Library Visual Pack Express is installed There is also a similar thread but talks about errors instead of one also the case in which our problems occur are different The thread is located here Any suggestions would be swell Hope you guys could help out I'm stomped at the moment Oreo

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error!

Yo have to check info in Control Panel>>Problem reports and Solution read error messages which relate to explorer.exe.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/236291-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.html
Relevancy 87.42%

Hi I am having the same problem as Pazuzu and I C++ Microsoft Runtime Library error Visual don t know what to do to solve it Everytime this error comes up and I click ok explorer closes down It says Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error Buffer Overrun detected Program C WINDOWS explorer exe A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program s internal state The program cannot safely continue execution and must now be terminated I hope someone can help me here is the highjack report Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v BETA Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared AppCore AppSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files HPQ Quick Launch Buttons EabServr exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files hpq HP Wireless Assistant HP Wireless Assistant exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files HPQ shared hpqwmi exe C Program Files LimeWire LimeWire exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files MSN Messenger usnsvc exe C WINDOWS system taskmgr exe C WINDOWS Explorer exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Documents and Settings Sasha Local Settings Temporary Internet Files Content IE PAU JZ HiJackThis v exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http g msn ca SEENCA SAOS FORM TOOLBR R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http g msn ca SEENCA SAOS FORM TOOLBR R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google ca R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http g msn ca SEENCA SAOS FORM TOOLBR O - Hosts www winmx com O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - CD B -A F- A D-B C-FDBF AE - C WINDOWS system ssqrq dll O - BHO no name - C A D-E - caa- EA -F DE BB - C WINDOWS system rxcwlatw dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO no name - D E-A - D A-BB A-EBC D FEBD - C WINDOWS system hgghigf dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run IMJPMIG quot C WINDOWS IME imjp IMJPMIG EXE quot Spoil RemAdvDef Migration O - HKLM Run PHIME ASync C WINDOWS system IME TINTLGNT TINTSETP EXE SYNC O - HKLM Run PHIME A C WINDOWS system IME TINTLGNT TINTSETP EXE IMEName O - HKLM Run SynTPLpr C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe O - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe O - HKLM Run AT... Read more

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error

Hi Welcome to TSG!!

I've moved you to a thread of your own so please reply here.

Please download VundoFix.exe to your desktop.
Double-click VundoFix.exe to run it.
Click the Scan for Vundo button.
Once it's done scanning, click the Remove Vundo button.
You will receive a prompt asking if you want to remove the files, click YES
Once you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.
When completed, it will prompt that it will shutdown your computer, click OK.
Turn your computer back on.
Please post the contents of C:\vundofix.txt and a new HiJackThis log.

Note: It is possible that VundoFix encountered a file it could not remove.
In this case, VundoFix will run on reboot, simply follow the above instructions starting from "Click the Scan for Vundo button." when VundoFix appears at reboot.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.561313/
Relevancy 86.8%

When Microsoft Outlook 2007 is open and I have been using Internet Explorer (Google) and then close it down, I get a Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library error message: Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

A:Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library error message when Microsoft Office is open

I should mention that when I close Microsoft Outlook first then close Internet Explorer that I do not get this error message. (Easy fix but I do like to keep it open)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-message-when-microsoft-office-is-open.850046/
Relevancy 86.49%

Hi QT keeps throwing up the following error and the fix seems beyond my capabilities ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Header Runtime Error Program C Program Files QuickTime QuickTimePlayer exe This Application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way Please contact the application s support team for more information ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I noticed that it was similar to the thread here so I followed some of the Microsoft C++ Quicktime: Error RunTime Library Visual suggestions and have included the reports below I also Quicktime: Microsoft Visual C++ RunTime Library Error tried a uninstalling reinstalling QT running Ad-Aware and doing a virus scan I d really appreciate any help Thanks Devin Here s a list of tasks that I performed and the relevant reports Uninstalled Reinstalled QT Norton AV Ad-Aware HiJack Report Below AVG Anti-Spyware Report Below Panda ActiveScan Report Below Hoster Restored Original Host ComboFix Report Below I didn t run Avenger per the other thread as the fix was specific to that user ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- HiJack This Report ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C WINDOWS system bcmwltry exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr Acrotray exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Muiltmedia keyboard utility KbdAp A exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ee AOLSoftware exe C WINDOWS MXOaldr exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Utilities AVG Anti-Spyware avgas exe C Program Files Utilities Taskbar Shuffle taskbarshuffle exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe C Program Files Extensis Suitcase Suitcase exe C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exe C Program Files Utilities AVG Anti-Spyware guard exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Alias Maya docs wrapper exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus IWP NPFMntor exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files Common Files SafeNet Sentinel Sentinel Protection Server WinNT spnsrvnt exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C Program Files Alias Maya docs jre bin java exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe D QT Fix HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http windowsupdate microsoft com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B ... Read more

A:Quicktime: Microsoft Visual C++ RunTime Library Error

---------------------------------------------------------
AVG Anti-Spyware - Scan Report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created at: 3:26:27 PM 12/30/2006

+ Scan result:

:mozilla.110:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.111:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.112:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.113:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.114:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.115:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.116:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.117:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.118:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.119:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.120:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.121:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.122:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.123:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.124:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.125:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.126:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.127:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.128:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.129:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.130:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.131:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.132:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.133:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.134:C:\Documents and Settings\Devin\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\7kyas8o8.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/quicktime-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.530913/
Relevancy 86.49%

I get this **** everytime i boot up my computer, buffer overrun detected! A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program's internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must now be terminated. it says ok and when i click it the explorer gui dissapears and reappears and everything pops back up like if the computer rebooted really quick. but then after it does this the window just comes back and the same thing happens infinite amounts of times.It's very frustrating and ive already tried reinstalling xp and updating and what not, ive also tried 2 different virus scans avast and avg, and adware removers ,adaware,spybot s&d. I dont know what to do without completely formating my drive erasing all my data (over a 100 gigs of data). Here is a screen shot attached

Relevancy 86.49%

G'day,

I've recently come upon an error. It occured when trying to download and update Microsoft Net Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 and also when installing Age of Empires 3 and Direct X End User Runtime.

The error is as follows:

Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library error

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\DOCUME~1\Anthony\LOCALS~1\Temp\SL83.tmp

This Application has request the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

I've decided to download and install Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Service Pack 1, but before I do so could anyone enlighten me as to what i should be doing? or how i can solve the problem? Cheers.

Tony

A:Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library error...Please Help(RESOLVED)

Hi Tony

Delete your temp files and then try the installations: Clean the Temp Folder

Also are you on XP SP1 or 2? Do you need the .NET framework 1.1 for something specifically... because 2.0 is has now been available for quite a while: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

Let us know how that goes.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-please-help-resolved-133731.html
Relevancy 86.49%

Hello Looking for help with following problem When I start laptop running Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack bit I get the following error messages Microsoft Visual c Runtime Library Program s Roxio Shared SharedCOM Microsoft Library Runtime c++ Error Solved: Visual RoxWatchTray exe A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the Solved: Microsoft Visual c++ Runtime Library Error program s internal state The program cannot safely continue execution and must now be terminated Microsoft Visual c Runtime Library Program ommon Files RoxioShared SharedCOM RoxWatchTray exe R -pure virtual function call I ran a virus check with AntiVir Free and it found and removed the following EXP CVE- - Searching for info on this I followed advice on updating Java and Adobe and removing older versions but am still getting the two error messages above on starting up Computer seems to be working OK other than I tried system restore with two different restore points and both failed Any advice on what the error messages may mean and how to resolve then would be much appreciated Cheers nbsp

A:Solved: Microsoft Visual c++ Runtime Library Error

Both errors refer to a startup item which loads everytime Windows starts. The startup item (RoxWatchTray9.exe) belongs to the Roxio Easy Media Creator 9 Suite. re-installing this software should fix it, or simply remove RoxWatchTray9.exe
from your list of startup items. It is not essential to have it starting with Windows, removing it will free up precious resources, and it will in no way impact on your ability to use the Roxio software.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error.1064551/
Relevancy 86.49%

I have recently started getting the message up on my system all the time I dont have a clue about it or how to gt rid of it Any help microsoft error c++ runtime spoolsv.exe visual library please interactive services dialogue detection c windows system spoolsv exe microsoft visual c++ runtime library error spoolsv.exe I really don t have a clue have looked at the other forums and done the hijack thing regards Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows Vista WinNT microsoft visual c++ runtime library error spoolsv.exe MSIE Internet microsoft visual c++ runtime library error spoolsv.exe Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Windows RtHDVCpl exe C Program Files Launch Manager LManager exe C Windows AcerOrbiCam exe C Acer Empowering Technology eLock autolockprocess AutoLockProcess exe C Acer Empowering Technology eDataSecurity eDSloader exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM EXE C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Common Files Logitech LComMgr Communications Helper exe C Program Files Acer OrbiCam OrbiCam exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C Program Files Common Files Logitech LComMgr LVComSX exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Kontiki KHost exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Program Files Google Google Updater GoogleUpdater exe C Acer Empowering Technology ENET ENMTRAY EXE C Acer Empowering Technology ACER EMPOWERING FRAMEWORK SUPERVISOR EXE C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CCC exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Windows system wuauclt exe C Windows system MsiExec exe C Windows system wuauclt exe C PROGRA Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Windows system conime exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www mytalktalk co uk R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - Hosts localhost O - BHO Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - E A - - D F-BEAE-D A C - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared coShared Browser NppBho dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveShellExtensions dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D ... Read more

Relevancy 86.49%

Ok this little message has been popping up everyone - mins at least for the past two days and it s bugging the heck outta me It says quot Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Runtime Error Program C WINDOWS system Solved: Library Microsoft Runtime Visual C++ (Error) esneth exe This application has requested the Runtime to termiante it in Solved: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library (Error) an unusual way Please contact the application s support team for more information quot I have no idea what this program is I m assuming it s something that came installed on the computer because Solved: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library (Error) I don t install or mess around with the files in WINDOWS system I ve scanned the computer using my anti-virus software and other than some adware Solved: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library (Error) and spyware there s no detected virus worm trojan etc I have Norton Anti-virus just in case that helps at all I m really fed up with this computer it seems like nothing ever goes right on it I used to be able to do anything on it and now it just gets slower and slower and I ve had to delete many programs and files just to keep it from being slower than it already is I really appreciate help Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 86.49%

Hello my friends computer is giving her the quot Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Error Message quot when she has Internet Explorer open and then it won t let her browse the internet Here is her Hijackthis Logfile Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis Message Library Runtime C++ Visual Error Microsoft v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows Vista WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files Motorola SMSERIAL sm hlpr exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Windows System hkcmd exe C Windows System igfxpers exe C Windows RtHDVCpl exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files HP QuickPlay QPService exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QLBCTRL exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant HPWAMain exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant WiFiMsg exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update hpwuSchd exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C Program Files Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error Message Common Files AOL ee aolsoftware exe C Program Files Windows Live Family Safety fssui exe C Program Files Kiwee Toolbar kwtbaim exe C Program Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error Message Files GamingSquared Gaming G exe C Windows WindowsMobile wmdSync exe C Program Files MyWebSearch bar bin M SRCHMN EXE C Program Files MyWebSearch bar bin MWSOEMON EXE C Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error Message Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Windows ehome ehtray exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Program Files LimeWire LimeWire exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office ONENOTEM EXE C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared HpqToaster exe C Windows ehome ehmsas exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files Internet Explorer ieuser exe C Windows system igfxsrvc exe C Windows system wuauclt exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Advisor HPAdvisor exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Advisor SSDK exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www myspace com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults su msgr http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sb msgr http www yahoo com ext search search html R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sp msgr http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults su msgr http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook no name - BC E FA- EF- - C- A C A - no file R - URLSearchHook no name - A FAF - E- cf- - F A D - no file R - URLSearchHook MyIdentityDefender - A FE-B B - -A DC- CBD C B D - C Users K amp LAdkinsFarm AppData LocalLow CyberDefender cdmyidd dll R - URLSearchHook no name - A FAF - E- cf- - F A D - C Program Files MyWebSearch SrchAstt bin MWSSRCAS DLL O - Hosts localhost O - BHO MyWebSearch Search Assistant BHO - A FAF - E- cf- - F A D - C Program Files MyWebSearch SrchAstt bin MWSSRCAS DLL O - BHO no name - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - no file O - BHO HP Print Clips - F -DC - -A C- F D C - C Program Files HP Smart Web Printing hpswp framework dll O - BHO Adobe ... Read more

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error Message

Anybody caring to help?
Thanks!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-message.777296/
Relevancy 86.49%

HI,

I keep getting the following error message:

Assertion failed!

Program c:\Program File\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
File: .\lists.cpp
Line: 480

Expression: !(p==bodykwref.end())

For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts

(Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)
Abort Retry Ignore

This error message is immediately followed by a pop up window trying to sell me mortgages and discount software. I have tried Ad-Aware, Spybot, Microsoft Anti-spyware and House Call to locate the spyware, to no avail.

How do I

a) Get rid of the spyware

b) fix whatever error is in the Runtime Library
I use XP.
Thanks,

Steve

Relevancy 86.49%

G'day,
I've recently come upon an error. It occured when trying to download and update Microsoft Net Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 and also when installing Age of Empires 3 and Direct X End User Runtime.

The error is as follows (the screenshot should be attached also):

Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library error

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\DOCUME~1\Anthony\LOCALS~1\Temp\SL83.tmp

This Application has request the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.
Now, the Program: C:\.... changes sometimes, depending what im installing. However, its very frustrating, because i cannot update net framework and I have found it impossible to uninstall Age of Empires 3. Help would be much appreciated. Cheers,
Tony

Relevancy 86.49%

Hi All,
For the past week or so, when I turn off my computer and then restart, this error message appears:

Runtime Error!
Program: program files/common files/sonic/update manager/sgtray.exe
This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way...

I click 'ok' and the computer restarts as usual.

What is this, how do I fix it?
Thank you,
Sandy

Relevancy 86.49%

i cant play roller coaster tycoon 3 or call of duty 2 cuz of microsoft visual c++runtime library error thing please!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A:can some1 help with: microsoft visual c++runtime library error?plz?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-some1-help-with-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-plz.624770/
Relevancy 85.56%

Hi everyone,

Am hoping someone here can help me out as Google is not really helping lol, my issue is I keep getting the error ?Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error? Am using Windows 7 64-bit I have C++ runtime installed.

I mainly get this error with some steam games and even with my own C++ scripts code in C++ visual studio, am unsure why I have tested on my friends computers and they get no errors.

Thank you!

PS I have tried the following:
Reinstalled C++ 2015
and bcdedit.exe /set IncreaseUserVA 2800 (Which I saw on YouTube)

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/397093-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-message-windows-7-64-bit.html
Relevancy 85.56%

I have this error pop up on start-up and don't know why this happens and how to fix it.

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtim Error R6016

bump! same problem over here.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/11802-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtim-error-r6016.html
Relevancy 85.56%

I keep getting the above message when i double click on my Internet Explorer icon If i use system restore then it allows me to use IE until the next time that i log on The full error message is below Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Runtime Error Program C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe Here Visual Microsoft Error Message C++ Solved: Runtime Library also is my hiJackThis log file Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running Solved: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error Message processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files IVT Corporation BlueSoleil BTNtService exe c progra mcafee MCAFEE MssSrv exe c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsrte exe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MPFSERVICE exe C PROGRA McAfee SPAMKI MSKSrvr exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcshield exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe C Program Files McAfee McAfee AntiSpyware MssCli exe C WINDOWS htpatch exe C WINDOWS system RunDll exe C Program Files Microsoft Hardware Mouse point exe C WINDOWS System TrayIcon exe C Program Files Elaborate Bytes DVD Region Killer RegKillTray exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsshld exe C PROGRA mcafee com mps mscifapp exe C PROGRA McAfee SPAMKI MSKAgent exe c progra mcafee com vso mcvsescn exe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfTray exe C Program Files Common Files PCSuite DataLayer DataLayer exe C Program Files Nokia Nokia PC Suite LaunchApplication exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files Winamp winampa exe C Program Files McAfee McAfee QuickClean Plguni exe C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Nokia Nokia PC Suite PcSync exe C PROGRA COMMON PCSuite Services SERVIC EXE C Program Files IVT Corporation BlueSoleil BlueSoleil exe C PROGRA COMMON Nokia MPAPI MPAPI s exe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfAgent exe C Program Files WinZip WZQKPICK EXE C Program Files BT Broadband Help bin mpbtn exe c progra mcafee com vso mcvsftsn exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C DOCUME ROBERT LOCALS Temp Rar EX HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ri forum index php R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocx O - BHO McBrwHelper Class - B AA -DAF - -BD D- F BCB E - c PROGRA mcafee com mps mcbrhlpr dll O - BHO McAfee PopupKiller - EC F-E - cae- B B-B C A - c program files mcafee com mps popupkiller dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar McAfee VirusScan - BA B -B - c -B - F F - c progra mcafee com vso mcvsshl dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run NTSF MICROSOFT SYSTEM spool exe O - HKLM Run Sygate Personal Firewall wins exe O - HKLM Run MCAgentExe c PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe O - HKLM Run MCUpdateExe C PROGRA mcafee com agent McUpdate exe O - HKLM Run AntiSpyware C Program Files McAfee McAfee AntiSpyware MssCli exe O - HKLM Run BBStart C Program Files BT Voyager ADSL Modem BT Broadband exe O - HKLM Run HTpatch C WINDOWS htpatch exe O - HKLM Run SiSUSBRG C WINDOWS SiSUSBrg exe O - HKLM Run Cmaudio RunDll cmicnfg cpl CMICtrlWnd O - HKLM Run POINTER point exe O - HKLM Run DisplayTrayIcon C WINDOWS System TrayIcon exe O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run RegKillElbyCheck quot C Program Files Elaborate Bytes DVD Region Killer ElbyCheck exe quot... Read more

Relevancy 85.56%

keep getting a MS Visual C++ Runtime Library error message that says:

Program:C\WINDOWS\explorer.exe

abnormal program termination.

I ran sfc \scannow with my winxp pro sp 3 disk and it didnt solve the problem. Any ideas for this computer neophyte?

Thanks alot.

complearning123

A:Solved: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error...grrrr....

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-grrrr.877262/
Relevancy 85.56%

Sorry to horn in on your thread Bushidoz but I am having the same problem Cheeseball the following is my HijackThis log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer Message C++ Error Microsoft Visual Runtime Library Solved: v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Solved: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error Message WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS System CTsvcCDA exe c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsrte exe C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exe c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcshield exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS BCMSMMSG exe C PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Creative SBLive Diagnostics diagent exe C PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsshld exe c progra mcafee com vso mcvsescn exe C Program Files Roxio Easy Media Creator Drag to Disc DrgToDsc exe C WINDOWS SM Solved: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error Message BG EXE C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe c progra intern iexplore exe c progra mcafee com vso mcvsftsn exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader AcroRd exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C Program Files Hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL http thesearchmall com index php R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http www tudptqqartqdcycjbwrw uk LK rrlvd ZLeX i Ro fDCsXaDWr FZV xRx html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www agnxwzhfxtsonhzlbvjlmdm com MogV ZxdUcxvD GAF qBmdPr ykLPUnxhKSe WoQJRk html R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http red clientapps yahoo com customize ie defaults su ymsgr http www yahoo com R - URLSearchHook no name - CFBFAE - A - D - CB- C FD - no file O - BHO Yahoo Companion BHO - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C PROGRA Yahoo COMPAN Installs cpn ycomp dll O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - ED C F - D- E - - CBE D EA - C PROGRA BOLDSO MealStupid exe file missing O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO SA - DAFD - B - c e-BD - CA B - C Program Files SurfAssistant com saiemod dll file missing O - BHO no name - - BB - BF- - - C DOCUME JULIAM APPLIC BOLDSO MealStupid exe O - BHO AOL Toolbar Launcher - C - CB - A -B F - EA C F - C Program Files AOL AOL Toolbar aoltb dll O - BHO no name - D DB D- D - - - D B AD - C DOCUME RAYMEC APPLIC BOLDSO MealStupid exe O - BHO no name - FDD B - D - ffb- - B AD ACC - C Program Files Microsoft Money System mnyviewer dll O - Toolbar amp Yahoo Companion - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C PROGRA Yahoo COMPAN Installs cpn ycomp dll O - Toolbar McAfee VirusScan - BA B -B - c -B - F F - c progra mcafee com vso mcvsshl dll O - Toolbar AOLToolBand Class - DE C F- - A - B-AA ED D - C Program Files AOL AOL Toolbar aoltb dll O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS System NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run diagent quot C Program Files Creative SBLive Diagnostics diagent exe quot startup O - HKLM Run UpdReg C WINDOWS UpdReg EXE O - HKLM Run BCMSMMSG BCMSMMSG exe O - HKLM Run MCAgentExe c PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe O - HKLM Run MCUpdateExe C PROGRA mcafee com agent mcupdate exe O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run VirusScan Online quot c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsshld exe quot O - HKLM Run MoneyStartUp quot C Program Files Microsoft Money System Activation exe quot O - HKLM Run VSOCheckTask quot c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcmnhdlr exe quot checktask O - HKLM Run rb ml e quot C Program Files RapidBlas... Read more

Relevancy 85.56%

Hi I'm having a problem with the above named Runtime error on Startup in Windows 7 Home Premium. I get similar errors when starting some programs such as Picasa.

There is a reference to R6034 and the message says "An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information. I'm not sure what application is causing the problem or what to do about it. I've had the computer about a year and a half and this just started. Will it help to run any software such as Auslogics Boost Speed which fixes some types of errors (broken shortcuts, registry errors, and other stuff.)? Appreciate any help here, and I know some variations of this problem have been dealth with here, but I can't find the specific one.

A:Solved: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Error on Startup

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-on-startup.1119039/
Relevancy 84.63%

I consistently get an error message stating quot message. C++ Microsoft error Malware? Constant Visual Runtime Library, microsoft visual C Runtime Libraryavgnsx exe quot I tried running RootRepeal several times Each time it locked my computer As usual thanks greatly for all of your help ChadDDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Chad at on Mon Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV AVG Anti-Virus Free On-access scanning enabled Updated DDD - FF- F- E B- D D BF FW COMODO Firewall Pro disabled A - F - ef -AFC -F E A B Running Processes C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcsC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k WudfServiceGroupsvchost exesvchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exesvchost exeF PROGRA AVG avgwdsvc exeC WINDOWS system cisvc exeF Program Files Comodo cmdagent exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k imgsvcF PROGRA AVG avgemc exeF PROGRA AVG Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, Constant error message. Malware? avgrsx exeF Program Files AVG avgcsrvx exeC WINDOWS system cidaemon exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeF PROGRA AVG avgnsx exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system wscntfy exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC Program Files VirtualDrive vdtask exeC WINDOWS vcdplayx exeC Program Files ScanSoft PaperPort pptd nt exeC Program Files Brother ControlCenter brctrcen exeC WINDOWS System CmFlywav exeC Program Files Linksys Wireless-G Music Bridge WMB G exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeF PROGRA AVG avgtray exeF Program Files Comodo cfp exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync WCESCOMM EXEC Documents and Settings Chad Application Data Dropbox bin Dropbox exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exeC WINDOWS system notepad exeC WINDOWS system notepad exeC Documents and Settings Chad Desktop dds pif Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www google com uSearch Page hxxp us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sp msgr http www yahoo comuSearch Bar hxxp us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sb msgr http www yahoo com ext search search htmluDefault Search URL hxxp www google com iemDefault Page URL hxxp www yahoo com mDefault Search URL hxxp us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults su msgr http www yahoo commSearch Page hxxp us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sp msgr http www yahoo commStart Page hxxp www yahoo com mSearch Bar hxxp us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sb msgr http www yahoo com ext search search htmluSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ieuSearchURL Default hxxp us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults su msgr http www yahoo comBHO D -C F - efb- B - ECA - No FileBHO AVG Safe Search ca f - f e- b -a e- e e c c - f program files avg avgssie dllBHO SSVHelper Class bb-d f - c-b eb-d daf d d - c program files java jre bin ssv dllTB EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - No FileTB -D C - - FA - E EAAC - No FileTB A A -BACC- D - - A E E - No FileEB BBE - E - D -AD - D AD - No FileEB - a - b-a - c a a - No FileuRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exeuRun H PC Connection Agent quot c program files microsoft activesync WCESCOMM EXE quot uRun AdobeUpdater c program files common files adobe updater AdobeUpdater exeuRun Search Protection c program files yahoo search protection SearchProtection exeuRun Yahoo Pager c program files yahoo messenger ypager exe -quietmRun ATIPTA c program files ati technologies ati control panel atiptaxx exemRun QuickTime Task quot c program files quicktime qttask exe quot -atboottimemRun VirtualDrive c program files virtualdrive vdtask exe AutoRestoremRun vcdplayx quot c windows vcdplayx exe quot mRun NeroFilterCheck c windows system NeroCheck exemRun SSBkgdUpdate quot c program files common files scansoft shared ssbkgdupdate SSBkgdupdate exe quot -Embedding -bootmRun PaperPort PTD c program files scansoft paperport pptd nt exemRun IndexSearch c program files scansoft pa... Read more

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library, Constant error message. Malware?

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Also, please subscribe to this topic, so you are notified when someone replies. Please continue to check manually on occasion, as every now and then the email may be caught by your spam filter.To enable topic notifications you should do the following:Click on the My Controls link at the top of the page to enter your control panel.Scroll down to the Options category in the left hand side menu bar and click on the Email Settings link.Put a checkmark in the checkbox labeled Enable 'Email Notification' by default?.Set the If ticked, choose default type: menu option to Immediate Email Notification to have an email sent immediately when someone replied.Information on A/V control HERE

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/275209/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-constant-error-message-malware/
Relevancy 84.63%

I have IE with Windows Service Pack Recently I've received the message Microsoft Visual C Runtime library has encountered a runtime error iexplore.exe C++ Visual library Microsoft work seems solution to error- no Runtime with Program C ProgramFiles InternetExplorer iexplore exe and the program closes I've tried Mozilla Firefox and I receive a similar error and sometimes Firefox won't even come up I tried disabling and enabling add-ons Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library iexplore.exe error- no solution seems to work one at a time but nothing seems to work The error message doesn't appear on certain websites or as soon as I open IE It occurs at random times and when I try to re-open IE the message appears again It works fine after I restart my computer Please if anyone can help It's very annoying DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Owner at on Sun Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - AV Norton Internet Security On-access scanning enabled Updated FW Norton Internet Security enabled Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcssvchost exesvchost exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate AluSchedulerSvc exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Program Files Google Common Google Updater GoogleUpdaterService exeC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k hpdevmgmtC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC Program Files Linksys Linksys Updater bin LinksysUpdater exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HPZ C Program Files OpenCASE OpenCASE Media Agent MediaAgent exeC WINDOWS system java exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HPZ C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Program Files Common Files Pure Networks Shared Platform nmsrvc exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSvcHst exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files Linksys Linksys EasyLink Advisor Linksys EasyLink Advisor exeC Program Files Common Files Pure Networks Shared Platform nmctxth exeC Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Shutterfly Studio BIN SFlyStudio exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exeC Program Files Uniblue LocalCooling localcooling exeC Program Files Common Files Nikon Monitor NkMonitor exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard Smart Web Printing hpswp clipbook exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeC Documents and Settings Owner Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www google com uSearch Page hxxp www google comuSearch Bar hxxp www google com ieuInternet Settings ProxyOverride localuSearchURL Default hxxp www google com keyword smSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ieBHO Tensons Application DownloadAcceleratorManager BHO - - da- cd - c - mscoree dllBHO D -C F - efb- B - ECA - No FileBHO NoExplorer - No FileBHO HP Print Enhancer c e- - -bf - c - c program files hewlett-packard smart web printing hpswp printenhancer dllBHO HP Print Clips f -dc - -a c- f d c - c program files hewlett-packard smart web printing hpswp framework dllBHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper e f-c d - d -b d- b d be b - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelper dllBHO Yahoo IE Services Button bab b b- bc- b - d - fc de a - c program files yahoo common yiesrvc dllBHO NCO IE BHO adb e- aff- - aa - dac dfa - c program files common files symantec shared coshared browser coIEPlg dllBHO Symantec Intrusion Prevention d ec - aae- -aeee-f f c - c progra common symant ids IPSBHO dllBHO SSVHelper Class bb-d f - c-b eb-d daf d d - c program files java jre bin ssv dl... Read more

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library iexplore.exe error- no solution seems to work

Howdy, my name is Hoov, and I will be helping you with your dilemma. I appologize for the delay in getting you help.Please make sure you watch this thread for responses. If you click the options tab at the top of your first post, you can select to track this thread. Here is what I am asking you to do during the repair of your computer*Tell me everything that you have done, if anything, to try and fix this problem.*Please only use 1 forum to help clear up your problem. Posting on more than 1 and following instructions from more than 1 forum will cause those helping you to pull out thier hair.*Follow my instructions - If you can't for some reason, or if you don't understand something, please tell me. If you deviate from my instructions, tell me, it may make a difference on where we go. Don't install anything, even other programs that have nothing to do with security or malware, it could cause things to change, and I would never know it. *Have faith. I will do all I can to get your computer working, and if I can't - someone else here will know something else to try. *Stick with me to the end. My aim is to fix your problems, and give you the tools and knowledge to keep this from happening again.Now onto trying to fix your computer.Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install. Alternatively, you can update through MBAM's interface from a clean computer, copy the definitions (rules.ref) located in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from that system to a usb stick or CD and then copy it to the infected machine.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform FULL Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/194296/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-iexploreexe-error-no-solution-seems-to-work/
Relevancy 84.63%

When I try to open Empire Earth it firts turn the screen black and then it pop ups a error message: Microsoft Visual c++ Runtime Library error and the game crashes, any suggestions?

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error when I open Empire Earth

hi how r u doing well i have the same damn problom and i still dont get any answer at these forum but if you get an answer please tell and ill tell u to myabe try getting it at heaven games

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-when-i-open-empire-earth.317100/
Relevancy 84.63%

i bout the original empire earth delux but when i try to play it at my computer it saiys

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error

im deseprate pliz help

any suggestion ar very welcom thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-at-empire-earth-pliz-help.436390/
Relevancy 83.7%

Hi,
I'm worried about this Microsoft Visual c++ runtime library error... It happens, whenever i'm trying to do anything with my malwarebytes anti-malware. And even if I open the folder where i put malwarebytes exe, there also it shows this error.. Can anyone help me.. Thnks...

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error, error message 00289x01849

Does this happen if you right click on MBam and coose to run as Administrator?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/231872-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-error-message-00289x01849.html
Relevancy 83.7%

I have office with the issue of Outlook version Sp installed on my Windows X bit machine I have tried a repair reinstall of Outlook removal of Outlook and reinstall but nothing helps the issue I am having I have checked multiple times through various spyware checkers but I do not have any virus or spyware on my machine Its clean as a whistle I have also of C Error external/bo of crash Microsoft library Visual with 2003 Outlook ++ runtime ran multiple times sfc scanner and everything is fine with my windows and no errors to report I have also Error of Microsoft Visual C ++ runtime library with Outlook 2003 crash of external/bo went to Outlook and then tools - gt Options - gt Other - gt Advanced Options - gt Add-In Manager and uncheck any extension configuration files and this has not helped either I have tried extensive research on google and tried everything possible without much luck Error of Microsoft Visual C ++ runtime library with Outlook 2003 crash of external/bo This is the issue I am having I have Outlook open and then all of a sudden I get an error message that appears and all I can do is quot abort retry or ignore quot and the only thing that actually works is abort and then the Error of Microsoft Visual C ++ runtime library with Outlook 2003 crash of external/bo outlook closes and I need to restart the outlook app over again The error message is Microsoft Visual C runtime library Assertion Failed Program C x Microsoft Office Office Outlook exe File external boost boost shared ptr hpp Line Expression px If you have an idea on how to fix this and resolve this for me please let me know nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-of-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-with-outlook-2003-crash-of-external-bo.1057720/
Relevancy 82.77%

Hello,

Whenever I play Left 4 Dead 2, I always get the same error come up at some point during the game. Usually it's when the game map changes, or when a character dies, any major change to the game and it just kicks me off. (It's really annoying )

I've reformatted windows about 3 times and reinstalled a fresh copy of the game.

I've installed all of the graphics drivers correctly from the original disc.

I've uninstalled & reinstalled Runtime library and tried a few different versions.

All my PC's specs are more than adequate to run this game.

Why is this happening?

Please help!
Thanks!
Aimee xx

A:VISTA - Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error when playing a game [Left 4 Dead 2

FYI: I've had it working before, It just decided to play me up one day. Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-when-playing-a-game-left-4-dead-2.923441/
Relevancy 81.22%

Hi guys first off I haven t been here for help in years literally this was the first place I thought of because a few years ago many generous people helped me solve my problem this place is awesome Please pardon me as I am only decently literate with computers but try my best Ok I am trying to solve an annoying problem for my parent s computer My dad was typing a normal document in Microsoft Word OS is XP with System Pack and it is Word and he said that just yesterday for the first time after typing for maybe a half hour a window would pop up with a quot runtime error quot and it would freeze untill he clicked ok on it and it would then shut down loosing all his work that he didn t save So I got on the computer and opened Microsoft Word and was able to duplicate the problem time after time but not every single time When I simply open word then click to close Word the box appears and he verified it is the same box he saw It says exactly as follows no more no less and every time reads the same - Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library Runtime Error Program C Program Files Microsoft Office Office WINWORD EXE abnormal program termination So I tried to research it and came across a fix on Microsoft s support site saying remove something called COM Add-ins I did so by following each step removing the one COM add in i found and it did not resolve the problem at all It still errors out SO I grabbed the master disk and uninstalled Microsoft Word NOT the whole Office set just Word and re-installed it figuring that would definitely fix it for him nope Today I got a phone call at work that it is doing it again So when I checked his computer it is erroring again for me just as it did last night Arghh I hope I provided enough information Please let me know if any more is needed I almost forgot to add that I updated and ran Full System scans of Norton and Spybot and found nothing Thanks a ton ahead of time for your help guys Mike nbsp

A:Solved: Microsoft Word keeps throwing up "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" Error, Arghh!

First, welcome back!!! (although, vaguely, it's like seeing your cousin after many years at a funeral...nice to see you, sorry about the circumstances....)
Well, this isn't fun - the more I looked, the more "answers" and causes I found...
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Microsoft-Word-1058/Microsoft-Word-29.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;835404
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=555220
(I think you probably did what the above is about - COM add-ins)
and two that seem similar, but aren't the same (good ol' MS!)
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/259413/
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921541/en-us

Good luck and let us know if you get this fixed - and what did it!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-microsoft-word-keeps-throwing-up-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-arghh.685900/
Relevancy 108.79%

I keep getting a runtime error for C:\Windows\System32\msiexec.exe with software exception (0x40000015)

A:Microsoft Visual C + + Runtime Library

Try DialAFix (free) to reregister your Windows Installer ( http://wiki.djlizard.net/Dial-a-fix#Standard_version )

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/87725/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library/
Relevancy 108.79%

I am running windows 7 64 bit. Every time i print i am getting a pop up box. "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library" with a big redX. saying "this application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusal way. Please contact the application's support team for more information".
Has anyone else seen this message and knows how to get it to go away.?
The onlt thing that has chnaged is i upgraded my OS from XP to Win7.

Please help. Thank you.

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hi and welcome to TSF please scroll down the page here Fix Runtime Errors in Internet Explorer
do not use the fix it read the info

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-670051.html
Relevancy 108.79%

"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Libary

Runtime Error!

Program E:\setup\rsrc\cod2.exe

R6034
An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

The only action I've tooken was re-installing a new DLL that it was missing that I got a previous error from. I forget which one it was now, but now I have this error, yet the other one went away. Thanks for any help

Was the replacement DLL the correct version?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/114006/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library/
Relevancy 108.79%

Hello,

I'm running ACT 6.0 and just starting getting this error today when I tried to open it.

runtime error!

Program: C:\Program files\ACT\act.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unsual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more info.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

A:Microsoft visual C++ Runtime Library

Try the ACTDiag tool.
http://software4advisors.com/Documen...tic%20Tool.htm

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-374451.html
Relevancy 108.79%

Hello,

I started to get the following error when starting Symantec Antivirus client ver 10.1 on my laptop.

"Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program: C\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
Please conrtact the application's support team for more information."

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-272847.html
Relevancy 108.79%

Please help, everytime i start up my pc, i recive the runtime library error and it shows me the follwing file.
C/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/MSVCHOST.EXE
It has only been doing this for 5 days now and I've had this pc for a couple of years. any input would be greatly appreciated.

Relevancy 108.79%

When working in WORD I have 8-10 minutes before a box comes up stopping all work. It reads: Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library, Program C;\Program file\Microsoft office\office 10\WINWORD.EXE, Abnormal program termination. Q: What is causing it? Q:How to fix it? Thanks!

A:Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library

This problem may occur if the Works in Word Suite Add-in is installed on your computer.

1.Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add or Remove Programs.
3. Click Works in Word Suite Add-in, and then click Change/Remove.
4. Click OK to confirm the removal.
5. Click Close.
6. Restart your computer.

See:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=322201

If you dont have Word Suite Add-in , you could try to run Office repair in add/remove programs to see if resolve the issue.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library.201994/
Relevancy 108.79%

This Error message pops up from time to time. It's a runtime Error! Can anyone help me get rid of it. Message says " This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please Contact the application's support team for more information". Also sometimes a different message pops up when I log on, and gives me the option to "Abort" "Retry" or "Cancel". I select Abort. Haven't Wrote down the entire message for that one yet. But if anyone has any helpful info, I would be grateful.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-167622.html
Relevancy 108.79%

I have been editing on avid and suddenly I get "microsoft visual cc++ runtime library" abnormal program termination. I have tried to uninstall / reinstall. I have cleaned out all avid in my computer then reinstalled . no luck.
I have run regcure but no change. any ideas

Mikle

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/microsoft-visual-cc-runtime-library-170382.html
Relevancy 108.79%

Hi My daughter is running windows XP Home SP When she loads Adobe photoshop V and tries to open an image file as you scroll down the dialogue box which contains a thumbnail list of the images she gets a Microsoft Visual C Runtime Library popup window which says Runtime error Program c program Files Photoshop exe abnormal programme termination I have run Nortin System works and had it fix all the errors it Microsoft Library C++ Visual Runtime found I have also run RegistryFix and had it fix all the errors it found Problem still there I ve found similar postings on the web citing different programs with the same problem iexplore exe seems to be a favourite but nobody seesm to have come up with a positive solution I have tried the Microsoft KB with not much luck downloaded and re- installed the VB V runtime library without any change The problem also occurs when the save as dialogue boxes opens Microsoft KB entry id seems to Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library be a popular suggestion but isn t applicable Interestingly enough if I use the browse function within Photoshop to search through the images files she doesn t get the error Although the errror only occurs on Photoshop I don t think it is a photoshop error I believe it is a microsoft system error I ve tried re-installing Photoshop with no effect Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Also I ve just found out that if I change the open and save dialogue boxes from a list of thumbnails to a list of details file name and properties displayed as a list then the problem doesn t happen As the open and save-as dialogue boxes look very similar it makes me suspect they use the same code and the error lies with the way it renders the thumbnail images Doesn t fully explain why it doesn t happen with the browse dialogue box which looks very different format and layout but presumably would use the same code to render the thumbnail images Thanks nbsp

My daughter is in the habit of saving all her files in one directory - My Pictures. There was a total of over 350 files in this one directory. By splitting the files across several directories the problem seems to have gone away.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library.355575/
Relevancy 108.79%

Hey,

Im into gaming and well tired starting a game on the STEAM system (please know that I have run this game many times before with no problems) and this time I receive this message. I am using VISTA.How do I fix this problem so I may play my game?

Runtime Error!

Program:.....GAME NAME\System\GAME NAME.exe

This application has requested Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Jess

Uninstall the game, then reinstall it.
FWIW - I wasn't able to find any game named GAME NAME.exe - please be more specific.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-497898.html
Relevancy 108.79%

Recieve error message: Program C:\windows\system32\PAL\KLP\svchost.exe
This app has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unual way. Please contact applications support team...any ideas....KLP is Key Log Pro
s

A:Microsoft Visual C++ runtime Library

Hiya

Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling KeyLog Pro? Also, is this happening at startup or just online?

If its just online, try this:

Go to Control Panel | Internet Options. Advanced tab

Under Browsing look for Disable Script Debugging. Tick that.
Underneath is Display a Notification..Untick, apply and ok

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library.224484/