Windows Support Forum

memory prob? The instruction at 0x73dd3190 referenced memory...

Q: memory prob? The instruction at 0x73dd3190 referenced memory...

I've been getting this error message frequently while on the internet. Can someone help me?

The instruction at 0x73dd3190 referenced memory at 0x6769742a. The memory could not be "read". OK to terminate, Cancel to debug.

Thank you!

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: memory prob? The instruction at 0x73dd3190 referenced memory...

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: memory prob? The instruction at 0x73dd3190 referenced memory...

I would remove/disable all IE add-ons and see if the problem goes away. IMO, these sorts of situations are often caused by toolbars, etc. that users have installed.

With IE open...Tools/Manage Add-ons.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/321473/memory-prob-the-instruction-at-0x73dd3190-referenced-memory/
Relevancy 93.31%

I have been getting this quot svchost exe - application error the instruction at quot x c quot referenced memory - svchost.exe at referenced instruction "0x00000000". memory error The at "0x7c923845" c... memory the application at quot x quot The memory could not be quot read quot quot quot error for a week now and it disables my system My browser firefox will becomes very unstable and takes me to vague websites when clicked on the google search links My system then pops the SVChost messages and when clicked to send those message to microsoft it will disable my system DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by krish at on Sat Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV Lavasoft Ad-Watch Live Anti-Virus Enabled Updated A C F E - FDE- -AFAE- EFC EDE AV VirusScan Enterprise AntiSpyware Enterprise Disabled Updated A B B- C - -A svchost.exe - application error the instruction at "0x7c923845" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory c... AB-E DEABF F Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k eapsvcs svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k dot svc C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWService exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C Program Files McAfee Common Framework udaterui exe C Program Files Google Google Talk googletalk exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files McAfee Common Framework McTray exe C PROGRAM FILES CARNIVAL VPN cvpnd exe C WINDOWS system enstart exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Rational ClearCase bin lockmgr exe C Program Files McAfee VirusScan Enterprise engineserver exe C Program Files McAfee Common Framework FrameworkService exe C Program Files McAfee VirusScan Enterprise VsTskMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG mdm exe C WINDOWS system mfevtps exe c Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C WINDOWS system cccredmgr exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware Ad-AwareAdmin exe C WINDOWS system CCM CcmExec exe C Program Files McAfee VirusScan Enterprise Mcshield exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Documents and Settings krish Desktop dds scr C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS system msiexec exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www att net uSearch Page hxxp us rd yahoo com customize ycomp defaults sp http www yahoo com uSearch Bar hxxp us rd yahoo com customize ycomp defaults sb http www yahoo com search ie html mStart Page hxxp www att net uInternet Connection Wizard ShellNext hxxp intranet uInternet Settings ProxyOverride local uSearchURL Default hxxp us rd yahoo com customize ycomp defaults su http www yahoo com mWinlogon Userinit userinit exe BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dll BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - c program files java jre bin jp ssv dll BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class e e f - ce- c -bc -eabfe f c - c program files java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll mRun HKCUSettings c sourch ql qlinstall exe mRun IgfxTray c windows system igfxtray exe mRun HotKeysCmds c windows system hkcmd exe mRun Persistence c windows system igfxpers exe mRun RTHDCPL RTHDCPL EXE mRun Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot c program files adobe reader reader Reader sl exe quot mRun Adobe ARM quot c program files common files adobe arm AdobeARM exe quot mRun McAfeeUpdaterUI quot c program files mcafee common framework udaterui exe quot StartedFromRunKey mRun ShStatEXE quot c pr... Read more

A:svchost.exe - application error the instruction at "0x7c923845" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory c...

Hello and welcome to the forums!My secret agent name on the forums is SweetTech (you can call me ST for short), it's a pleasure to meet you. I am very sorry for the delay in responding, but as you can see we are at the moment being flooded with logs which, when paired with the never-ending shortage of helpers, resulted in the delayed responding to your thread.I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems.If you have since resolved the issues you were originally experiencing, or have received help elsewhere, please inform me so that this topic can be closed. If you have not, please adhere to the guidelines below and then follow instructions as outlined further below:Logs from malware removal programs (OTL is one of them) can take some time to analyze. I need you to be patient while I analyze any logs you post. Please remember, I am a volunteer, and I do have a life outside of these forums.
Please make sure to carefully read any instruction that I give you. Attention to detail is important! Since I cannot see or directly interact with your computer I am dependent on you to "be my eyes" and provide as much information as you can regarding the current state of your computer.
If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, do NOT continue! Stop and ask!
In Windows Vista and Windows 7, all tools need to be started by right clicking and selecting Run as Administrator!
If I instruct you to download a specific tool in which you already have, please delete the copy that you have and re-download the tool. The reason I ask you to do this is because these tools are updated fairly regularly.
Do not do things I do not ask for, such as running a spyware scan on your computer. The one thing that you should always do, is to make sure sure that your anti-virus definitions are up-to-date!
Please do not use the Attachment feature for any log file. Do a Copy/Paste of the entire contents of the log file and submit it inside your post.
I am going to stick with you until ALL malware is gone from your system. I would appreciate it if you would do the same. From this point, we're in this together ;)
Because of this, you must reply within three days failure to reply will result in the topic being closed!
Please do not PM me directly for help. If you have any questions, post them in this topic.
Lastly, I am no magician. I will try very hard to fix your issues, but no promises can be made. Also be aware that some infections are so severe that you might need to resort to reformatting and reinstalling your operating system.
Don't worry, this only happens in severe cases, but it sadly does happen. Be prepared to back up your data. Have means of backing up your data available.____________________________________________________ One or more of the identified infections is a backdoor trojan and password stealer.This type of infection allows hackers to access and remotely control your computer, log keystrokes, steal critical system information, and download and execute files without your knowledge.If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it contains any other sensitive information, then from a clean computer, change all passwords where applicable.It would also be wise to contact those same financial institutions to appraise them of your situation.I highly suggest you take a look at the two links provided below:1. How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud, and CC Fraud?2. When should I re-format? How should I reinstall?We can still clean this machine but I can't guarantee that it will be 100% secure afterwards. Let me know what you decide to do. If you decide to go through with the cleanup, please proceed with the following steps.NEXT:Running TDSSKillerPlease read carefully and follow these steps. Download TDSSKiller and save it to yo... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/394746/svchostexe-application-error-the-instruction-at-0x7c923845-referenced-memory-at-0x00000000-the-memory-could-not-be-read/
Relevancy 91.76%

svchost exe the instruction at x f referenced memory at the memory could not be read I keep getting this referenced at read not svchost.exe: at could the memory memory instruction the be every hour I don t no what it means but my internet closes out my desktop them goes to classics view and I have no sound when trying to look at videos When I restart the computer it goes svchost.exe: the instruction at referenced memory at the memory could not be read back to normal but later on it happens again For got to add log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS svchost.exe: the instruction at referenced memory at the memory could not be read system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C WINDOWS svchost.exe: the instruction at referenced memory at the memory could not be read Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Autodesk Shared Service AdskScSrv exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files HP QuickPlay QPService exe C WINDOWS system PSIService exe C Program Files Hp HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QlbCtrl exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exe C Documents and Settings Snake The Hedgehog PC Local Settings Application Data Google Update GoogleUpdate exe C Program Files uTorrent uTorrent exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Vongo VongoService exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C FRAPS FRAPS EXE C Program Files Vongo Tray exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqwmiex exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqimzone exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Styler Styler exe C Documents and Settings Snake The Hedgehog PC Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Documents and Settings Snake The Hedgehog PC Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Documents and Settings Snake The Hedgehog PC Local Settings Application Data Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iesearch amp locale EN US amp c amp bd presario amp pf laptop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http halomaps org R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale EN US amp c amp bd presario amp pf laptop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Pro... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/svchost-exe-the-instruction-at-referenced-memory-at-the-memory-could-not-be-read.879278/
Relevancy 91.14%

I asked this question ages ago and lost the reply. At log on I get:

The instruction at "0x7c9161fa" referenced memory at "0.00000010" This memory could not be written/

A member advised me to disable a service to correct this, which worked, but I cannot remember which one and I have the problem again.

Anyone help me?

Jamie

A:Solved: at windows log on: instruction referenced memory...could no the referenced

More info:-
svchost.exe aplication error
The instruction at "0x7c9161fa" referenced memory at "0.00000010" This memory could not be written

Searched the web and found this is a common issue but there seems to be no work around that does it for me!

I am not very expert in these matters but this does appear to be some sort of data string attached to boot.ini because since the application error appeared, I have had boot problems. The PC reboots several times before windows loads. With the Windows log in screen comes the application error.

I had the same problem last year and another member of the forum pointed me to another forum which had a solution for this. I remember it worked and d***m-it I didn't keep this info logged.

I know it is nothing to do with the most common solutions people suggest:

Nothing to do with:
automatic updates
bad sectors
failing RAM
DEP settings
lengthy file names

It seems to be caused by some bad trace left behind by uninstalling software? or a problem generated by an external hard drive? Possible some sort of data over run?

IF ANYONE HAS A SUGGESTION, PLEASE REPLY.

This is driving me nuts!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-at-windows-log-on-instruction-referenced-memory-could-no-the-referenced.714963/
Relevancy 86.18%

Split from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/510742/lpkdll-missing-try-reinstalling/  - Hamluis.

I have a sony vaio laptop. I keep getting this error message: the instruction at 0xfc45584d referenced memory at 0x00000008. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate program.
I press OK but nothing hapoen and message pop up again.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/526178/instruction-at-referenced-memory-at/
Relevancy 86.18%

On my old Windows XP i keep getting these error messages when i try to open any program
Im trying to uninstall progams and it won't let let me because i keep getting the

the instruction at referenced memory at

I've tried installing Microsoft Security essentials via flash drive but i can't get it to run because of the same problem

Can anyone help me out please?

A:the instruction at... referenced memory at... (Help please)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-instruction-at-referenced-memory-at-help-please.986656/
Relevancy 86.18%

Hi I keep getting an error message saying The instruction at quot x quot referenced memory at quot x quot The memory could not be quot read quot The last time it happened I made a note of the pointers I think they re called pointers S respectively memory... referenced .... The at instruction quot x b quot and quot x quot After it comes The instruction at .... referenced memory... up all applications appear to freeze and the laptop loses responsiveness Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis The instruction at .... referenced memory... v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files LSI SoftModem agrsmsvc exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C Program Files TOSHIBA ConfigFree CFSvcs exe C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exe C Program Files Kontiki KService exe C Program Files Microsoft LifeCam MSCamS exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program The instruction at .... referenced memory... Files Toshiba TOSHIBA Applet TAPPSRV exe C PROGRA COMMON X Common x nets exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgemc exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgnsx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Toshiba Toshiba Applet thotkey exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP Toshiba exe C Program Files TOSHIBA ConfigFree NDSTray exe C Program Files TOSHIBA Tvs TvsTray exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Zooming Utility SmoothView exe C WINDOWS system TPSBattM exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Controls TFncKy exe C WINDOWS System DLA DLACTRLW EXE C WINDOWS tsnp std exe C WINDOWS vsnp std exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files Unlocker UnlockerAssistant exe C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C WINDOWS vVX exe C Program Files DivX DivX Update DivXUpdate exe C Program Files X watch x watch exe C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSCDSPD toscdspd exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Kontiki KHost exe C Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync wcescomm exe C PROGRA MI AA rapimgr exe C Documents and Settings Daniel Burke Local Settings Application Data Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exe C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Documents and Settings Daniel Burke Application Data Dropbox bin Dropbox exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging Product Assistant bin hprblog exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google co uk R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer wwwcache nottingha... Read more

Relevancy 85.25%

I hope I'm not repeating an already posted problem. When I boot up (XP Pro - SP3 with up to date updates)I've started to get the following error message "The instruction at "0X1007ba84" referenced memory at "0Xffffffff" the memory could not be read. Press OK to terminate or Cancel to debug" I always click cancel to debug and windows loads normally with no further problems. Not understanding this message, I'm worried that it is a portent of worse things to come. Any advice would be welcome.

A:Instruction at referenced memory ...could not be read

1) At exactly what point in the boot process do you get the message?

2) What is new or different since the last time everything worked properly (ie, new hw, new sw, virus, error, etc)?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/426875/instruction-at-referenced-memory-could-not-be-read/
Relevancy 85.25%

when in IE 6 and occasionally I get

instruction 0x7c90100b referenced memory 0x00000009c. The memory could not be read.

then it kicks me out.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/182375/instruction-0x7c90100b-referenced-memory/
Relevancy 84.32%

The instruction at "0x74985e5d" referenced memory at "0x00000020". The memory could not be "read".
Click on OK to terminate the program
---------------------------
OK
---------------------------
This message comes up randomly. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
AK

A:Solved: Instruction at ......referenced memory at...error.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-instruction-at-referenced-memory-at-error.530227/
Relevancy 84.32%

the instruction at 0x66d38681 referenced memory at 0x7f7f7fa3 the memory could not be written.

How can I fix this error?

The top of the error box is in Chinese characters.

It also cause Shockwave to crash.

A:The instruction at 0x66d38681 referenced memory at 0x7f7f7fa3

Enable driver verifier. See if it catches any bad drivers - Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run memtest for 7-8 passes - RAM - Test with Memtest86+

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/160817-instruction-0x66d38681-referenced-memory-0x7f7f7fa3.html
Relevancy 84.32%

How to reboot laptop when it is stuck on x:/windows/system32/cmd.exe

Hello all i am new (joined Today) i have the same problem
it shows me X:....
i followed all things that you wrote here but to me doesnt show any volume or disk
maybe that my laptop fall on the floor
i also check the test how to say at the beginning and it says that the problem is : HARD DISK 1
my question is must i buy a new HDD or i can repair
Thanks

A:Stop c0000006 the instruction at 0x%p referenced memory at 0x%p.

Hard Disk Test
Testing Drive: 1
SMART Check : PASSED
Short DST : FAILED

Hard Disk 1
-----------------------------------------------
Hard Disk Test : FAILED

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/244778-stop-c0000006-instruction-0x-p-referenced-memory-0x-p.html
Relevancy 84.32%

Hi,
I was using my pc when all of a sudden every program crashed and I got the above error. I shut down my pc to restart it as the programs wouldn't start up again, but when I tried to boot up my pc it said the same error, and even when I clicked on OK it just shows the same error over again with a black screen on background. So I can't boot up my pc.
Can anyone help me?

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/windows-29/instruction-0x000blabla-referenced-memory-0x000-4610723/
Relevancy 84.01%

The instruction at "0x77f87e4b" referenced memory at 0x000000 the memory could not be 'read'

I see this error pretty frequently, with different addresses. I had it on my home system, and it only went away after I replaced the motherboard, which leads me to believe it's likely a hardware issue. It survived after multiple os rebuilds and DoD drive wipes, so I'm pretty sure it's not a software issue.

Would anyone be able to fill me in as to what the cause of this error is?

[email protected]

Thanks!
David

A:The instruction at "0x77f87e4b" referenced memory at 0x000000 memory could not be 're

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-instruction-at-0x77f87e4b-referenced-memory-at-0x000000-memory-could-not-be-re.163774/
Relevancy 83.39%

this error message appears before windows even logs on as you can see. If I log into Windows, none of my security programs including the ones built into windows fail to load. I don't get this error message on all startup, but when I do, the security programs can't load and a 10 second timer appears telling me the system will shut down. I ran system file checker, various antiviruses, used Dr.Web bootable disc, all came clean.

any help from you techies would be appreciated, thanks.

A:The instruction at 0x7c911689 referenced memory at 0x00000000 message

Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/563971/the-instruction-at-0x7c911689-referenced-memory-at-0x00000000-message/
Relevancy 83.39%

I see it multiple times on all my machines from time to time and on at least half, and probably more than half, the machines I am called to work on.

Ordinarily, I would suspect defective memory; but, I cannot accept that over half the machines in my county have suddenly developed bad memory. Personally, I suspect one or more Windows Updates has done this.
Error:
The instruction at 0x0012e850 referenced at memory 0x000000000 the memory could not be written. Click OK to terminate.Click to expand...

The numbers may change; but, the messages are about the same.

Any ideas?

A:The instruction at 0x0012e850 referenced at memory 0x000000000 could not be written.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-instruction-at-0x0012e850-referenced-at-memory-0x000000000-could-not-be-written.538844/
Relevancy 83.39%

Internet explorer opens random windows without my prompting soon after I get the quot Instruction at x c referenced memory at quot x quot pop up I also get the quot Generic Window quot pop up and the computer freezes When I go to the tool bar I cannot click on anything I usually have to manually shut down and restart I followed the instructions before requesting help and ran the Defogger and several other reports I have attached as instructed DDS Infected with Win32 referenced memory/Generic "Instruction at Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Pete at on Fri Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Infected with "Instruction at referenced memory/Generic Win32 GMT - AV Trend Micro AntiVirus On-access scanning Infected with "Instruction at referenced memory/Generic Win32 enabled Updated D BC- CC- - E- E AF Running Processes C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exesvchost exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exesvchost exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXEC Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exeC Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DX PDVDDXSrv exeC Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeC Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security UfSeAgnt exeC Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService ISUSPM exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE CLI EXEsvchost exeC Program Files Dell Network Assistant ezi hnm exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exeC Program Files Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBUpdate qbupdate exeC Program Files Trend Micro BM TMBMSRV exeC Program Files Dell Network Assistant hnm svc exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXEC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HPZ C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HPZ C Program Files Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBCFMonitorService exeC Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security SfCtlCom exeC Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtsvc exeC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security TmProxy exeC Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilterC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exeC Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcsC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Documents and Settings Pete Desktop Defogger exeC Documents and Settings Pete Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www google com uSearch Page hxxp www google com hws sb dell-usuk en side html channel us-smbuDefault Page URL partnerpage google com smallbiz dell com en us hl en amp client dell-usuk amp channel us-smb amp ibd uSearch Bar hxxp www google com hws sb dell-usuk en side html channel us-smbuSearchMigratedDefaultURL hxxp www google com search q searchTerms amp sourceid ie amp rls com microsoft en-US amp ie utf amp oe utf mSearchAssistant hxxp www google com hws sb dell-usuk en side html channel us-smbBHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dllBHO Viewpoint Toolbar BHO a c -b - edb- - d c ec - c program files viewpoint viewpoint toolbar ViewBarBHO dllBHO Google Toolbar Helper aa ed - dd- d - -cf f - c program files google googletoolbar dllBHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO af de - d - -b fa-ce b ad d - c program files google googletoolbarnotifier swg dllBHO CBrowserHelperObject Object ca c - b - e-a -a c db f - c program files dell bae BAE dllBHO MSN Toolbar Helper d ce e -f a- - e- dc f c f - c program files msn toolbar msneshellx dllBHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper db... Read more

A:Infected with "Instruction at referenced memory/Generic Win32

Hello and Welcome to the forums! My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems. Somethings to remember while we are working together.Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!Please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes.Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.Do not run anything while running a fix.In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. By doing this and then choosing Immediate E-Mail notification and then clicking on Proceed you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.In order for me to see the status of the infection I will need a new set of logs to start with.Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.DeFogger: Please download DeFogger to your desktop.

Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
The application window will appear Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers Click Yes to continue A 'Finished!' message will appear Click OKDeFogger may ask you to reboot the machine, if it does - click OKDo not re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.Download DDS:Please download DDS by sUBs from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:
Download DDS and save it to your desktop

Link1
Link2
Link3

Please disable any anti-malware program that will block scripts from running before running DDS.

Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.Shortly after two logs will appear:
DDS.txt Attach.txtA window will open instructing you save & post the logsSave the logs to a convenient place such as your desktopCopy the contents of both logs & post in your next replyScan With RKUnHookerPlease Download Rootkit Unhooker Save it to your desktop.Now double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to run it.Click the Report tab, then click Scan.Check (Tick) Drivers, Stealth,. Uncheck the rest. then Click OK.Wait till the scanner has finished and then click File, Save Report.Save the report somewhere where you can find it. Click Close.Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in a reply here.Note** you may get this warning it is ok, "Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?""just click on Cancel, then Accept".information and logs:In your next post I need the following1.logs from DDS2.log from RKUnHooker3.let me know of any problems you may have had[/list]Gringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/357186/infected-with-instruction-at-referenced-memorygeneric-win32/
Relevancy 82.46%

Hey folks,I think my computer has been facing issue since last 2-3 days and getting bellow error:- "The instruction at "0x7c923845" referenced memory at "0x00000000". the memory could not be "read"". After I receive this error message I must do a hard shutdown and restart of my computer.I am not too good with these stuff and could you please help me out to get rid of this issue. Its bit urgent for me, please reply ASAP.Regards,ND

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/360408/the-instruction-at-0x7c923845-referenced-memory-at-0x00000000-error-with-svchostexe/
Relevancy 81.84%

Okay so I was browsing around the internet and somehow when I tried to run firefox after I restarted it once I got this following error:

The instruction at "0x8b76aa7f3" referenced memory at "0x8b76aa7f3". The memory could not be "read".

Click ok to terminate program.

Furthermore, I have no access to the internet. I've tried to find updates for my firewall with no success.
Thank you for your help.

And so here's my log:

A:The instruction at "0x8b76aa7f3" referenced memory at "0x8b76aa7f3". The memory could not be "read".

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HEREregards _temp_

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/236756/the-instruction-at-0x8b76aa7f3-referenced-memory-at-0x8b76aa7f3-the-memory-could-not-be-read/
Relevancy 81.84%

Hi,
My PC runs on Vista and today will not start up. I would really appreciate some help as this is driving me mad. I've looked at the forums but still have the problem. When I try to start the PC and select Startup Repair, after some time I get the blue screen and the message
STOP: c0000005 The instruction at 0x%081x referenced memory at 0x%081x. The memory could not be %s.
Can you suggest what I should do next?
Thanks
Bernie

A:c0000005 The instruction at 0x%081x referenced memory at 0x%081x. The memory c

Hi and welcome to TSF was the actual error code 0x8e (c0000005 xxxxxx xxxxxxx)
I would try updating or reinstalling your video and sound drivers,and follow the instructions here so we can get more info and verify the exact error http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/c0000005-the-instruction-at-0x-081x-referenced-memory-at-0x-081x-the-memory-c-691983.html
Relevancy 106.64%

The instruction at "0x7c9100c8" referenced memory at "0x02030010". The memory could not be read.
I thing, it?s problem with my graphycs card. I have 2 months old GeForce 8800 1Gb DDR2, and after instaling newer drivers and PhysX driver(which i after errer signature uninstaled) is imposible to start nearly any game, and if I want to open NVIDIA control panel, or something like that, this errer appears. I realy don?t know, what I have done bad with my PC. Please Help me!!!

A:The instruction at "0x7c9100c8" referenced memory at "0x02030010". The memory could n

Me too I have same problem
Someone give help us!!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/the-instruction-at-0x7c9100c8-referenced-memory-at-0x02030010-the-memory-could-n-315858.html
Relevancy 106.64%

Hi again everyone, whenever i want to play chess i get this error when i open chess server like pogo.com
The instruction at "0x7c901010" referenced memory at "0x0000001c". The memory could not be "read". click on ok to terminate the program

A:The instruction at "0x7c901010" referenced memory at "0x0000001c". The memory could n

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-instruction-at-0x7c901010-referenced-memory-at-0x0000001c-the-memory-could-n.590054/
Relevancy 106.64%

the instruction memory the the at "0x00401082" instruction n memory "0x00000000". at referenced could at quot x quot referenced memory at quot x quot the memory could not be quot written quot I got this message now have started in safe mode under the last know successful boot I ran Hijackthis and got the following not sure what to do next Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes the instruction at "0x00401082" referenced memory at "0x00000000". the memory could n C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe c program files ge security supra syncservice exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton Internet Security Engine ccSvcHst exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files GE Security Supra ProxyDaemon exe C SSL stunnel- exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files eFax Messenger J GDllCmd exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C WINDOWS system drivers svchost exe C Program Files GE Security Supra SyncInfoApp exe C Program Files eFax Messenger J GTray exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C PROGRA HEWLET COMPAQ bin nda exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton Internet Security Engine ccSvcHst exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exe c windows system hpsysdrv exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS SoftwareDistribution Download dd ab cf e fa d f e update update exe F mbam-setup exe C DOCUME COMPAQ LOCALS Temp is-E R R tmp mbam-setup tmp C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe F ccsetup exe F Firefox Setup exe F Firefox Setup exe C DOCUME COMPAQ LOCALS Temp ytb exe C DOCUME COMPAQ LOCALS Temp zS tmp setup exe C DOCUME COMPAQ LOCALS Temp zS tmp setup exe C DOCUME COMPAQ LOCALS Temp nso tmp ytb setup exe C Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbam exe C PROGRAM FILES NORTON INTERNET SECURITY NORTON INTERNET SECURITY ENGINE cltLMH exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PRESARIO amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iesearch amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PRESARIO amp pf desktop R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PRESARIO amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PRESARIO amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iesearch amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PRESARIO amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iesearch amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PRESARIO amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PRESARIO amp pf desktop O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Symantec NCO BHO - ADB E- AFF- - AA - DAC DFA - C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton Internet Security Engine coIEPlg dll O - BHO Symantec Intrusion Prevention - D EC -... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-instruction-at-0x00401082-referenced-memory-at-0x00000000-the-memory-could-n.811065/
Relevancy 104.06%

Windows XP SP2
Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2

Lately on both my main computer and my laptop I've been getting this error:
iexpore.exe
Application Error
The instruction at "0x62304390" referenced memory at "0x62304390". The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate.
I think it happens when I exit IE, and not Firefox.

Another problem I have is when I'm on Myspace.com in IE 6, if I click on a link at certain times the whole window closes, and sometimes I will get the message IE has experienced a problem and has to close, send report. But I don't always get this message.

A:Appl.Error - ...instruction at "0x6234390"referenced memory...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/appl-error-instruction-at-0x6234390-referenced-memory.552327/
Relevancy 104.06%

I've seen this error referenced a few times, but haven't been able to find a resolution anywhere. My computer started acting up (slow start, sound no functioning) about two days ago. I haven't installed any new software, and virus/spyware checks turn up nothing. This error was popping up when AIM started, so I uninstalled AIM. Now it appears seemingly randomly. If I click on "Ok to terminate program" or "Cancel to debug", my computer stops responding. The only way I can keep working is to ignore the error and drag it to a an out of the way corner of the screen (sitting there now, actually). Is there any way to fix this? I do not have an operating system CD to re-install.

A:The instruction at...referenced memory at...could not be "read" (svchost.exe error)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-instruction-at-referenced-memory-at-could-not-be-read-svchost-exe-error.556208/
Relevancy 103.63%

At shutdown, I get a message which says:

Instruction at 0x0000000 referenced memory at 0x0000000. The memory could not be "read".

I understand this could be a registry error and that there is software designed to rectify the problem. However, much of this software comes with a red warning from MyWot and when I have attempted to download software my AVG anti-virus  warns me of a trojan.

Does anyone know of a safe method of correcting this error? Thanks in advance.

A:Error message: Instruction at 0x0000000 referenced memory at 0x0000000

>>I understand this could be a registry error....>>

"Could' is an intentionally ambiguious word...often used by those trying to get humans to try or buy whatever product they happen to push.  Assuming that it "could" be "a registry error", there is no guarantee that any software you might try...will overcome such.

From what I see...a good place to start would be your browser addons, I suggest disabling such and seeing if the error persists.

IME (limited though it may be), this error can also be the result of adware/spyware or more malicious malwre.

Moving topic to Am I Infected forum.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/488086/error-message-instruction-at-0x0000000-referenced-memory-at-0x0000000/
Relevancy 103.63%

I keep getting this error message "the instruction at "0x7c913c98" referenced memory at 0x00000000. The memory could not be read" when I try to launch various installers from my destop. It pops up twice and after I click ok, the destop goes blank for a few seconds and then reappears. After that no programs will repond. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Relevancy 103.63%

Hi!

I've been having this issue for about 2 months now. Randomly the system will freeze with the error message popping up for various applications running at the time. This occurs many times in a week, often multiple times in a day. I've searched various online forums online and tried various solutions to no avail.

Here's what I've tried: /sfc scannow
Memtest86+ (passed)
Windows Memory Diagnostic (passed)
Repairing startup files
Replacing hard drive SATA cables
Updating Java
Uninstalling and re-installing missing / faulty drivers
Checking SSD health and running benchmarks (seems fine)
I am sure it is either a hardware failure or driver error that is causing the problem.
I would very much appreciate any help/advice on how to fix this.

Thanks!

A:The instruction at ____ referenced memory at ____... I/O error status

I've also tried chkdsk.exe.

Sometimes the computer would hang on loading windows and I'd reset it multiple times until it would finally get to the login screen.

Attached are the zipped logs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/397103-instruction-____-referenced-memory-____-i-o-error-status.html
Relevancy 102.77%

Greetings,

I receive the following annoyance and error message every time my computer starts:
"The instruction at 0x734305be referenced at 0x734305be. The memory could not be read"

CPU: Pentium 4 2.6 GHz
RAM: 1GB

HijackThis log attatched.

Notes: This error message occurs consistently after the system starts, and only once after attempting to run the "Task Manager" or "Process Explorer". All consecutive runs of Task Manager and Process Explorer do not trigger any error messages. In fact after the error message is triggered twice, everything seems to run fine. However, it is disconcerting and annoying, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and attention to this issue.

A:The instruction at 0x734305be referenced at 0x734305be. The memory could not be read

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-instruction-at-0x734305be-referenced-at-0x734305be-the-memory-could-not-be-read.624750/
Relevancy 100.62%

I can t Download TSG SysInfo because I m on my hubby s laptop Yesterday my laptop booted but would go to referenced memory req The 0x000007FEF728B013 instruction at The at 0x000007FEF728B013 blank screen I forget what I did to get this message quot C windows system DAO dll unable to register the DLL OCX Regsvr fail with exit code x while installing an application After doing a search I found an article quot Use the system file checker to troubleshoot missing or corrupt system files on Windows Vista or Windows ------------------- The instruction at 0x000007FEF728B013 referenced memory at 0x000007FEF728B013 The req ACER Windows Premium Home Edition Intel Core i CPU M The instruction at 0x000007FEF728B013 referenced memory at 0x000007FEF728B013 The req connections Ghz Ghz GB bit Operating System ------------------------------------- I did a command prompt sfc scannow that only went as far as then said it could not complete When that wouldn t finish I tried quot If the System File Checker tool The instruction at 0x000007FEF728B013 referenced memory at 0x000007FEF728B013 The req cannot repair a file Also didn t go anywhere I got it booted in quot Safe Mode quot but nothing works Not Comodo Microsoft Security Essentials or internet connections I did go into C windows system looking for the DAO dll it wasn t there I did find it in SysWOW I copied it into system After that and several cold boots nothing seemed to change I shut it down for the nite This morning it actually booted all the way to desktop with a bunch of services that couldn t run because of this error quot The instruction at x FEF B referenced memory at x FEF B The required data was not placed into memory because of an I O error status of xc quot At this point I have no idea what to do I hope someone can help me Can t afford a new laptop right now THANKS nbsp

A:The instruction at 0x000007FEF728B013 referenced memory at 0x000007FEF728B013 The req

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-instruction-at-0x000007fef728b013-referenced-memory-at-0x000007fef728b013-the-req.1090714/
Relevancy 100.62%

This error come up in iexplorer.

I have fixed this error several time on a users PC, but after a couple of weeks the issue comes back.

I've done the System File checker: sfc/ scanow, and again it fixes it, but with in a couple of weeks it's back.

Don't know what else to do. I can't have him use FireFox, it's not company approved software.

Any one have any other ideas?

Thank you!

A:The instruction at "0x7470b439" referenced memory at "0x7470b439"

According to this post in another forum, that error is caused by the "Speech and Handwriting Recognition" feature in MS Office. If that is what is causing the problem on that system you are working with then it is probably coming back once that featured is used again. This article says to disable that feature, and tells how to do it...http://forums.techguy.org/windows-nt-2000-...0x7470b439.htmlWhen I did a google seach I found that there seems to be many forums addressing this issue but I only checked out the one I posted above

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/219389/the-instruction-at-0x7470b439-referenced-memory-at-0x7470b439/
Relevancy 97.18%

This quot Persistent quot error at startrup The instruction at quot x af quot referenced memory at quot x quot The memory could not be written Sometimes appears at shutdown too Please help me fix this quot Nagging problem quot Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM Duo CPU E GHz x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM at "0x00000010"Tech Guy instruction Syst Support referenced memory at The "0x7919af2" Mb Graphics Card Intel R G G Express Chipset Family Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Intel Corporation DG BU Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials Updated Yes On-Demand Scanner Disabled Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS The instruction at "0x7919af2" referenced memory at "0x00000010"Tech Support Guy Syst System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files logishrd LVMVFM UMVPFSrv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system netdde exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SASCORE EXE C Program Files Common Files Acronis Schedule schedul exe C Program Files Common Files Acronis Schedule schedhlp exe C Program Files Common Files Acronis CDP afcdpsrv exe C Program Files AskPartnerNetwork Toolbar apnmcp exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS system cisvc exe C WINDOWS system clipsrv exe C Program Files Google Update GoogleUpdate exe C Program Files Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield Driver Intel IDriverT exe C Program Files Intel Intel Desktop Utilities iduServ exe C WINDOWS system IProsetMonitor exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C WINDOWS The instruction at "0x7919af2" referenced memory at "0x00000010"Tech Support Guy Syst system tcpsvcs exe C Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamscheduler exe C Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDTray exe C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C Program Files QuickTime QTTask exe C Program Files Logitech LWS Webcam Software LWS exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C Program Files Hp HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files AskPartnerNetwork Toolbar Updater TBNotifier exe C Program Files Acronis TrueImageHome TrueImageMonitor exe C Program Files Common Files Acronis TibMounter TibMounterMonitor exe C Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbam exe C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exe C Program Files Raxco PerfectDisk PDAgent exe C Program Files HP HP Officejet E n-z Bin ScanToPCActivationApp exe C Program Files CCleaner CCleaner exe C Program Files Logitech LWS Webcam Software CameraHelperShell exe C Program Files Common Files Raxco Shared PDEngine exe C Program Files Qlock qlock exe C WINDOWS system IoctlSvc exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDFSSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Logishrd LQCVFX COCIManager exe C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data Skype Toolbars Skype C C Service c c service exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Acronis SyncAgent syncagentsrv exe C WINDOWS system tlntsvr exe C Program Files UPHClean uphclean exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE C WINDOWS system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files Yahoo Softwar... Read more

A:The instruction at "0x7919af2" referenced memory at "0x00000010"Tech Support Guy Syst

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-instruction-at-0x7919af2-referenced-memory-at-0x00000010-tech-support-guy-syst.1129275/
Relevancy 96.32%

hi can u help me about instruction at "0x7c9100c8" referenced memory at "0x666f7260" it always appear every 4 hours and then my computer start counting for shutdown or restart. help please . . .

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/instruction-at-0x7c9100c8-referenced-memory-at-0x666f7260-service-exe-error-519291.html
Relevancy 95.89%

I have windows 8 on a Lenovo desktop PC with an AMD A4 5000 APU 1.5 GHZ., 4 GB ram. 
I downloaded a game called Rohan Blood feud a month ago and every so often this common error comes up after clicking my character after I log in. memory 0x77 at referenced memory cannot be read. the error itself is hit and miss, sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. I have narrowed it down to three possibilities. Game guard the hacking prevention system built into the game is not compatible,not having enough ram to process the game request at the time i try to run the game or There might be an issue with AMD catalyst control system being out of date and is interfering with my game. Is there anything I can do besides uninstalling and re-installing the game? I have done this 3 times and it is only a temporary fix since the error is back after 2 game plays. 

A:memory 0x77 at referenced memory cannot be read error in windows 8

if it helps i downloaded the game from the Gamepron mirror, which i believe is a mirror in Australia even though it is English.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/521176/memory-0x77-at-referenced-memory-cannot-be-read-error-in-windows-8/
Relevancy 95.03%

Hey everyone. I keep getting this dang error "0x73dd11c7 referenced memory at 0x00000004 The memory could not be read" then it tells me to click OK to terminate the program. I figured asking you guys here at bleepingcomputer because you guys are excellent at helping others with computer problems. Steps already done: I used something called Registry Easy and then fixed up from there and also made a backup. It does not seem like anything has changed though kinda slightly made the computer faster and reset my homepages. I am using Windows XP 2000 Service Pack 2

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/250497/0x73dd11c7-referenced-memory-at-0x00000004-the-memory-could-not-be-read/
Relevancy 93.74%

Hi,

This is satya. I got an error while using SmartHeap Library. Please find the attachment. Please help me anyone.

A:The instruction at "0x1c02ad34" referenced memory at "0x00000004"

I get these at times and have even went as far as testing my memory with Memtest86+ to no avail.

I do not use smartheap but I have seen similar memory addressing errors using different applications.

I would test your memory if this is a consistent issue.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-instruction-at-0x1c02ad34-referenced-memory-at-0x00000004.710120/
Relevancy 93.74%

On my laptop I seem to have an issue. When I turn it on I get an error message stating: the instruction at "0x7560eb5" referenced memory at "0x00000008". The memory could not be "read" . There is no sound on my computer. The laptop is a Dell D600 running Windows XP SP3. If there is any other info need, I'll give it.

A:the instruction at "0x7560eb5" referenced memory at "0x00000008".

For resolution of this error follow this Microsoft link
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842465

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-instruction-at-0x7560eb5-referenced-memory-at-0x00000008.812195/
Relevancy 93.74%

I recently had a virus on my computer During the time of cleaning and removing infected files my computer came up with a error message that I can't seem to find help on When my computer starts up the first thing that pops up is an error message stating that there is a rundll exe - Application Error The message says The instruction at quot x f quot referenced memory at quot x c quot The memory could not be quot read quot I have downloaded and run just about every program that I can find to attempt at The at "0x1000003c". memory "0x010017f1" referenced instruction to fix this error I have searched my computer and registry for any of the numbers in the error message with no results I have installed and run multiple antivirus and maleware removal programs but have not been able to remove this problem I sure hope you can The instruction at "0x010017f1" referenced memory at "0x1000003c". help me with this final problem in cleaning up my computer issues Thanks in advance for all of your assistance

A:The instruction at "0x010017f1" referenced memory at "0x1000003c".

Hi Chuck McD and welcome to TSF.

When did you first notice the issue? Is it the same when you start in Safe Mode (tap F8 repeatedly when starting up your computer and choose Safe Mode from the options. It could very well be a program that you have recently installed that caused the issue.

Geekgirl had some good advice on this forum for another user that may help here. Can you try some of the advice that she gave and report back

I would also suggest you start a new thread in the ' Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help' section and give then all the details they require to help you as you had a prior infection that may not have been fully resolved.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/the-instruction-at-0x010017f1-referenced-memory-at-0x1000003c-561232.html
Relevancy 93.74%

can anyone help me...

The instruction at "0x7c93426d" referenced memory at "0x0076006c"
The memory could not be "read".

- this error message appear every windows start up.
i'm using xp.. also the windows sidebar does not work. i think its because of this error. how do i fix it?

A:The instruction at "0x7c93426d" referenced memory at "0x0076006c"

Hello lien615. I googled the error message and was led to this site I am presuming that you are using vista.
http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/vista/vista_sidebar_gadgets.htm

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-instruction-at-0x7c93426d-referenced-memory-at-0x0076006c.675045/
Relevancy 93.74%

before even logging onto Windows, I get an Svchost.exe error message, "The instruction at "0x7c911689" referenced memory at "0x00000000" The memory could not be "read"" 80% of all login attempts. if I proceed with login after that error, I get a message with a countdown timer saying the system will be shut down. if no error the other 20% of the time, system is fine after login. I have NEVER seen or heard of an error occurring BEFORE start up, which is weird because NOTHING is running! I know the string of numbers usually means something, but I am no expert on that.

Any help on fixing this would be appreciated

A:The instruction at "0x7c911689" referenced memory at "0x00000000"

Hi there,

Is your computer a desktop or laptop computer? What is the brand/model of your computer may I ask? Please provide your computer specs when you get a chance. By knowing your computer specs, we would definitely be able to troubleshoot your computer issue more efficiently. Have you installed any software or updates recently?

Try this, download "MEMTEST86+" and put the program onto a bootable media(e.g. CD). Afterwards, reboot your computer and boot your computer to the Memtest86+ CD. Then, follow the on-screen instructions, and scan your computer memory for any errors.

Did this error come up all of a sudden? The error titles "Application Error", possibly a program error conflict somewhere.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/the-instruction-at-0x7c911689-referenced-memory-at-0x00000000-952913.html
Relevancy 93.74%

Hi I have a similar problem When I close IE it says iexplore exe Application error "0x7dc48950" The "0x7e1fgaf3" referenced instruction memory at at quot The instruction at quot x e fgaf quot referenced memory at quot x dc quot The memory could not be read Click Ok to terminate The instruction at "0x7e1fgaf3" referenced memory at "0x7dc48950" All weeks I have the quot blue quot screen I attached the HiJackthis Thank you so much for your help Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer The instruction at "0x7e1fgaf3" referenced memory at "0x7dc48950" v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exe C Program Files TOSHIBA Power Management CeEPwrSvc exe C Program Files NavNT defwatch exe C WINDOWS System DVDRAMSV exe C Program Files NavNT rtvscan exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Canon CAL CALMAIN exe C WINDOWS system MsgSys EXE C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files TOSHIBA E-KEY CeEKey exe C WINDOWS System ezSP Px exe C Program Files NavNT vptray exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-aware Ad-watch exe C Program Files D-Link Air USB Utility AirCFG exe C Program Files ANI ANIWZCS Service WZCSLDR exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files MSN Messenger usnsvc exe C Documents and Settings Olga Desktop DESKTOP DOCS Adaware Malware HJT HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www glfventure com O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - HKLM Run CeEKEY C Program Files TOSHIBA E-KEY CeEKey exe O - HKLM Run ezShieldProtector for Px C WINDOWS System ezSP Px exe O - HKLM Run vptray C Program Files NavNT vptray exe O - HKLM Run Ad-watch quot C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-aware Ad-watch exe quot O - HKLM Run D-Link Air USB Utility C Program Files D-Link Air USB Utility AirCFG exe O - HKLM Run ANIWZCS Service C Program Files ANI ANIWZCS Service WZCSLDR exe O - Startup PowerReg Scheduler V exe O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE REFIEBAR DLL O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - DPF E E - AF- - C -A ADCBF BD HouseCall Control - http housecall trendmicro com housecall xscan cab O - DPF CA FB - E E- B -BF - E A CAA CD Office Genuine Advantage Validation Tool - http go microsoft com fwlink linkid O - DPF -C A- E-A -C C BBF Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool - http go microsoft com fwlink linkid O - DPF B -A CF- C - F- CFC A Trend Micro ActiveX Scan Agent - http housecall trendmicro com ho vex hcImpl cab O - DPF F-F B- B D- DF- B B Minesweeper Flags Class - http messenger zone msn com binary r cab cab O - DPF - F - A -BCB -E ECDCEE AppDLCtrl Class - http download howudodat com chatte load appdl cab O - DPF B - - - A - A DE AD Snapfish Activia - http www snapfish com SnapfishActivia cab O - DPF F E B A- A - CA- - D CB MSN Photo Upload Tool - http spaces msn com PhotoUpload MsnPUpld cab O - DPF E D DE - - -A - DFAD A D MessengerStatsClient Class - http messenger zone msn com binary t cab c... Read more

A:The instruction at "0x7e1fgaf3" referenced memory at "0x7dc48950"

Not much in your log, but you should have a security analyst look it over

In the meantime, Run the System File Checker to see if it resolves your IE issue.

Go to the Run box on the Start Menu and type in:

sfc /scannow ( sfc if not reconized) (Note that there is a space between sfc and /scannow)

This command will immediately initiate the Windows File Protection service to scan all protected files and verify their integrity, replacing any files with which it finds a problem.

In all likelihood you will be prompted to insert the Windows XP CD.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/the-instruction-at-0x7e1fgaf3-referenced-memory-at-0x7dc48950-169785.html
Relevancy 93.31%

I just started getting the following error message today:

svchost.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x71ab6a55" referenced memory at "0x71ab6a55". The memory could not be "written".'

help how do i fix this.
I've already stopped automatic updates and restarted several times.

Please Help

A:The instruction at "0x71ab6a55" referenced memory at "0x71ab6a55". The memory could n

Please click here to download and install version 2.0.2 of the HijackThis Installer. ​
Run it and select Do a system scan and save a logfile.

The log will be saved in Notepad. Copy and paste the log in your next post.

Do not fix anything​

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-instruction-at-0x71ab6a55-referenced-memory-at-0x71ab6a55-the-memory-could-n.893713/
Relevancy 86.86%

anuyone ever seen this problem or know how to what is the cause of it or where it came from, and how do we fix it?
thx

error

A:memory could not be "written" 0x77f52b6a referenced memory at 0x00000067

Try reseating your RAM module(s) and running a Memory tester on them, one at a time.

See the PDF file on how to do that on the link below.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/memory-could-not-be-written-0x77f52b6a-referenced-memory-at-0x00000067.335570/
Relevancy 86%

Hey guys This morning I got a really strange error code When I tryed to update Steam on my PC this error message cannot "0" memory referenced "read". be The at "0" instruction at popped up quot The instruction at quot x quot referenced memory at quot x d quot The memory could not be quot read quot Click OK to terminate the program Lately I have nt been able to install WoW either I install The instruction at "0" referenced memory at "0" cannot be "read". it all the way to and then when I try to launch it I obviously have to re-download all the patches but it prompts me that I have to install it again even though it is all there Tryed downloading the full game digitally off of wow-europe com too I click run to get it started nothing happens and then this message pops up quot The instruction at quot x quot referenced memory at quot x f quot The memory could not be quot read quot Click OK to terminate the program I don t know what s up with it My freind told me to run a CHKDSK R to see if there was anything wrong with my drive and it ran smoothly although I must say it took about an hour or so So that was complete tryed to do it again and I still kept getting these error messages But I saw something on my desktop that wasn t there previously It is an error log Here is the error log An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATION xc at pc x d ecb d pid tid Java VM Java HotSpot TM Client VM -b mixed mode sharing windows-x Problematic frame C x d ecb d If you would like to submit a bug report please visit http java sun com webapps bugreport crash jsp The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code See problematic frame for where to report the bug --------------- T H R E A D --------------- Current thread x JavaThread quot Headspace mixer frame proc thread quot daemon thread in native id stack x d x d siginfo ExceptionCode xc reading address x d ecb d Registers EAX x df EBX x d a ECX x EDX x d ecb d ESP x d f f EBP x d f ESI x EDI x d a a EIP x d ecb d EFLAGS x Top of Stack sp x d f f x d f f d ac d a a x d f x d f d a a af af x d f b x d f f d b x d f d a x d f d f x d f d e c Instructions pc x d ecb d x d ecb d error occurred during error reporting printing registers top of stack instructions near pc id xc Stack x d x d sp x d f f free space k Native frames J compiled Java code j interpreted Vv VM code C native code C x d ecb d Java frames J compiled Java code j interpreted Vv VM code j com sun media sound MixerThread runNative J V j com sun media sound MixerThread run V v StubRoutines call stub --------------- P R O C E S S --------------- Java Threads gt current thread gt x JavaThread quot Headspace mixer frame proc thread quot daemon thread in native id stack x d x d x JavaThread quot Java Sound Event Dispatcher quot daemon thread blocked id stack x d b x d x a JavaThread quot Java Sound Event Dispatcher quot daemon thread blocked id stack x d x d a x c JavaThread quot Java Sound Event Dispatcher quot daemon thread blocked id stack x cdd x ce x a c JavaThread quot thread applet-vmain class- quot thread blocked id stack x cd x cd x a JavaThread quot thread applet-vmain class- quot thread blocked id stack x cce x cd x fc JavaThread quot thread applet-vmain class- quot thread in native id stack x cc x cce x JavaThread quot Image Fetcher quot daemon thread blocked id stack x f x x JavaThread quot AWT-EventQueue- quot thread blocked id stack x x x c JavaThread quot Applet LiveConnect Worker Thread quot thread blocked id stack x x a x ec JavaThread quot AWT-EventQueue- quot thread blocked id stack x a x f x d JavaThread quot Applet LiveConnect Worker Thread quot thread blocked id stack x x x b JavaThread quot AWT-EventQueue- quot thread blocked id stack x x x ac JavaThread quot Applet LiveConnect Worker Thread quot thread blocked id stack x b x x JavaThread quot Browser Side Object Cleanup Thread quot thread block... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-instruction-at-0-referenced-memory-at-0-cannot-be-read.935876/
Relevancy 82.56%

the instruction at 0x006677 de referenced memory at 0x88780078. memory can't be read. terminate program.

I get this message when i try to play call of duty 4 multiplayer, but its only for that, single player works.
-ive cleaned and checked my ram
-reinstalled (twice)
-updated punkbuster, and the game.
-scanned and cleaned it up.

*i just reformated to 7 and never had a problem before, ive was playing on call of duty 4, while 7 was installed, fine 2 days ago.

A:Referenced memory

Quote:

Originally Posted by twistedtraceur

the instruction at 0x006677 de referenced memory at 0x88780078. memory can't be read. terminate program.

I get this message when i try to play call of duty 4 multiplayer, but its only for that, single player works.

<snip>
*i just reformated to 7 and never had a problem before, ive was playing on call of duty 4, while 7 was installed, fine 2 days ago.

Hi -

The 2nd address 0x88... is definitely a memory address. The first could be a memory address, but I suspect it refers to a line in a program or thread #.

For info, just because a memory address is referenced does not automatically make it a physical memory (RAM) or virtual memory (page file) problem. Sometimes it absolutely can, though.

The quote in RED --> not being a gamer myself... how is multiplayer different than single - I mean that you are the only one using your system when playing multi or single - correct?

BLUE - You re-installed Windows 7? If all was going well... why the re-install?

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/referenced-memory-433223.html
Relevancy 82.56%

Hello,

I downloaded Internet Explorer 8 on my wifes computer, after i tried to log on i couldn't.
I keep getting this error:

iexplore.exe------Application Error

The instruction at "ox7e21e6e7"referenced memory at "oxoooooooo".
The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program.
Click on Cancell to debug the program.

How would I go about to fix this?

Thank-You,
johngod

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/referenced-memory.1053632/
Relevancy 82.56%

Hello everyone I am using HP desktop amp running Windows XP with MB of RAM I recently had to do a complete system wipe out over Christmas holiday amp redo my windows back to factory Since I done that my Memory Referenced computer has been running great until a few weeks ago I started getting a dialog box popping up everytime I either put something into my recycle bin or have been on Internet Explorer for a while Now it is even doing it just about everytime I open close or move a folder In the dialog box the message is quot THE INSTRUCTION AT quot quot REFERENCED MEMORY AT quot x e quot THE MEMORY COULD NOT BE READ----CLICK OK TO TERMINATE THE PROGRAM OR CLICK CANCEL TO DEBUG quot I click ok amp everything on my screen goes blank but Referenced Memory comes back but when I click cancel it does the samething but freezes up for a couple of minutes then says the debugger has encountered a problem I am getting annoyed with the problem cause I cannot do anything without the dialog box coming up I have tried just about everything I can think of Any help correcting the problem is greatly appreciated TIA Becky

A:Referenced Memory

Hi .Unfortunately...this could be any number of items. You might take a look at some of them:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=I...amp;btnG=SearchI would start out with eliminating malware as a possible cause, especially so if malware was the cause of the December system troubles.Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/207723/referenced-memory/
Relevancy 82.56%

My friend opens a game (GTA IV) and everytime it opens he gets this error.

the instruction at 0x77c1bcaa referenced memory at 0x0000000c

He has mods installed on the game and is making the game messed up.

What does the error mean and how can you fix it.

Your friend needs to make sure that his video card driver is fully updated?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/referenced-memory.206376/
Relevancy 82.56%

Ok, I really did it this time! I work at a school with no technology person right now...so guess what...me with about 1 yrs. (home) experience is the inhouse "expert" long story short. I updated my principal's wndows 2000, he needed 35 critical updates, also updated his microsoft office 2003. Now, here's my problem. Whenever computer starts up (without clicking on a program etc.) here's message:
"06000208a referenced memory at ox003d06b7 the memory could not be written"
Please help me save face (and job!) any advice?

bkaren96

I can sympathize with you, bkaren. I'd like to help, but I'm no expert.You might know about this feature of the windows operating system. Since a version of Windows2000 is involved, this info taken from my windowsXP probably doesn't apply exactly. It might help in some way to see it. I'm hoping someone with win2000 experience will see it and correct me. So an error message is shown on screen. One kind will be followed by a second box, which gives you an option to get more information about it. There are several other types. Since many actions done using the system can potentially be listed as 1 of 3 kinds of events,InformationWarningErroryou might find more information about any of them by using the Event Viewer built into winXP. An easy way to get there is Start-->My Computer-->right-click select "manage" and you'll see this. Three lists are maintained constantly, Applications, Security & System. Each should be checked for information. All events are dated, so that's often the way to focus on finding a particular error. Locate it, and right-click the highlighted line to get more info. Click a link here to get even more at Microsoft Help & Support Center. I'm not sure how familiar you are with this service, but you'll see the details of the particular error this way. Read the details and then perhaps follow through with the link to the Knowledge Base Articles below the details. At least you can give it the "old college try". Communicate back to us what you find, or questions that inevitably arise when getting Microsoft-style supprt & help.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/5019/referenced-memory/
Relevancy 82.56%

I have an employee that is getting this error message when the laptop first starts up in windows:
IEXPLORE.EXE - Application Error

The instruction at "0x71ab6a55" referenced memory at "0x71ab6a55". The memory could not be "written".

Click on CANCEL to debug the program
Has anyone come across this error before and if so then how did you fix it?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-instruction-at-0x71ab6a55-referenced-memory-at-0x71ab6a55.1017842/
Relevancy 81.7%

The following error appears while the WinXP Pro - SP2 Windows Display Screen loads:
[SEARCH="referenced memory error"]The instruction at "0x00ad5759" referenced memory at "0x000000000". The memory could not be "written". [/SEARCH]
Click OK to terminate
Click Cancel to debug.
Does not matter of Terminate or Debug is selected. Once the Computer is restarted and the Widows Display screen loads the same error box returns.
Request assistance on how to clear this error so it does not appear anymore. All Applications and Hardware Devives and Periphials appear to be functional on the Computer at this time.

A:Referenced Memory Error

Have u made any changes in your hardware or installed anything new recently?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/referenced-memory-error.777438/
Relevancy 81.7%

I have IE 6.0 and when I X out to close the page, I get the following msg.

The instruction at "0x07a246e8" referenced memory at "0x07a4ca18". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program.

Any ideas?????

A:Referenced Memory Problem

Welcome to TSF

Make sure the system is up-to-date with the latest Service OAcks and critical updates.
Why have you not updated to IE7 yet?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/referenced-memory-problem-331251.html
Relevancy 81.7%

The instruction at 0x5d3a5a98 referenced memory at "OxOOOOOOOO" could not be read. The box reads msmsgs.exe-application error. Now I do use Windows Messenger (the little green man sits on my taskbar) as I use this to chat with my son on webcams.....

What does this mean? It happens daily between the hours of 3 and 4.m. (No-my comp does not need a psychiatrist! The only thing I can do is shut down and reboot.....It does not freeze-I can work offline but not online. It will not search nor do mail or anything on the internet...

Any advice? This only started in the past few weeks... I have Windows XP and Netscape 6.2 = nothing is new = have not added any new programs....

Thanks so much!
Terri

Relevancy 81.7%

Hi,

There are quite a few Referenced Memory Error postings on here but none with the error I am getting so I'm hoping someone can help. I keep receiving:

The instruction at "0x02a838ae" referenced memory at "0x02b641ac". The memory could not be "read".

The error is driving me crazy. I have tried many things... deleting temp files and history. running system diagnostics. uninstalling and reinstalling IE...

Any thoughts? Any help is appreciated.
pitakit

Sounds like dodgy ram. Google and get memtest and run it for atleast 7 passes.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/referenced-memory-error.66179/
Relevancy 81.7%

The instruction at referenced 0x5d3a5a98 memory at "OxOOOOOOOO" could not be read.

What does this mean? It happens a few times a day and I have to shut down and reboot.....

Any advice? This only started in the past few weeks... I have Windows XP and Netscape 6.2 = nothing is new = have not added any new programs....

Thanks!

Terri

Relevancy 81.7%

Recently My computer has been crashing alot. I mean i havent downloaded anything. Its been the same since i can remember but now i get lots of errors. When i extract a file with WinRAR i later get a memory error, When running a setup.exe i get a refrenced memory error.

The instruction at "0x6a9e05be" referenced memory at "0x6a9e05be". The memory could not be "read".

Click OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

If anyone can help it'll be greatly appreciated.
Ps. I did not yet Install Sp2.

Also i have 512 ram.

Relevancy 81.7%

When accessing a particular folder in which I keep some video files from a camcorder in, i get this particular error

"The instruction at "0x031935a3" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written". Click ok to terminate the program.""" It comes up as an explorer.exe - Application Error.

I sometimes get this same error when playing Counter Strike Source as well. I ran memtest and got nothing, no viruses or anything like that. I figured it could possibly be bad memory but everything else (for the most part) seems to be fine. I heard reinstalling windows could be a possible fix for this. It mainly started happening a little bit after I rebuilt my system in August.

My system is a Gigabyte MA790x, 4GB G SKill memory at 1066, Nvidia GTX 260, AMD Phenom II x2 550 (3.1ghz)

Any suggestions/ideas/solutions would be greatly appreciated.

A:Another referenced memory error

Hello Anthony7389

One possible cause is a bad context menu handler
A context menu handler is a shell extension handler that adds commands to an existing context menu (Example: cut, copy, paste, print, Scan with Norton etc)

Download ShellExView and run it.
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/shexview.html

It will scan the registry for all the shell extensions. Once the scan is over and the list is displayed, you need to spot the context menu handlers. Sort the results using "Type", so that the context menu handlers are displayed together.

General rule here is to disable non-Microsoft context menu handlers one-by-one and verify if the problem is solved. If disabling one does not solve the problem, undo the disabled item and disable the next non-Microsoft handler. Do the same until the problem is solved and finally identify the culprit. Scroll right to see the Company Name column in ShellExView.

You can disable them one at a time and see what effect it has on the problem. You can do it a lot quicker by bisecting the list, disabling half of the entries in one fell swoop, rebooting and trying the right click. You just have to narrow it down. Then keep bisecting the list until it is just a few and do these one at a time. The problem is that you have to reboot between tries to get accurate testing of the results of your disabling.

The latest version of ShellExView marks all the non-Microsoft extensions in Pink for easy identification. All other types of shell extensions that ShellExView utility cannot recognize are categorized as "System" type.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/another-referenced-memory-error-425169.html
Relevancy 81.7%

I appreciate any help, my computer knowledge is limited. I have Windows XP on my computer. Recently, my computer has stopped being able to access the internet. An error appears saying:

MMCOMP-1.exe Application Error
The instruction at "0x0222362e" referenced memory at "0x00000000." The memory could not be read. Click OK to terminate the program.

I have scanned the computer for spyware and viruses but nothing has come up. The internet was actually working yesterday randomly, but has since once again encountered this problem. Thanks for the help.

A:Referenced memory could not be read

mmcomp is music match component manager. seems like it may be corrupt and trying to read memory at the wrong address. remove and re-install. a number of programs attempt to access the internet upon your computer's connecting to the internet to look for updates and/or take you to their store

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/referenced-memory-could-not-be-read-121758.html
Relevancy 81.7%

i recently removed the internet antivirus 2010 malware from my pc and now i am getting an error "The instruction 0x0262f7a0 referenced memory at 0x0262f7a0 could not be written." when i click ok on the error message, my pc counts down and then automatically re-boots.

Any way to repair this?

A:Referenced memory error

Try posting here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/103/am-i-infected-what-do-i-do/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/291024/referenced-memory-error/
Relevancy 81.7%

Hi guys I m new here so be gentle I have recently started getting the following error on one of my laptops running Windows XP PRO ServPK Any ideas whats causing this and more importantly how to get rid of it svchost exe Application Error The instruction at quot x c quot referenced memory at quot x d quot The memory could not be quot read quot Click on OK to terminate program Just to confuse the issue occasionally the numbers change to instruction at quot x x quot referenced memory at quot x e quot I am not sure if the top line changes as it happens very quickly Either one or the other happens on shutdown and when the box appears it only appears for a second or two then the computer switches itself of before I can do anything further I had to sit in front of the laptop with a camera to get these numbers much to my wifes amusement I have ran quot winfx quot and quot regservo Problem Memory Referenced quot thinking it was possibly a registry error or similar but it hasn t made any difference Very occasionally I Referenced Memory Problem get a good day when neither box comes up but it is rare The system does not seem to be slowing at all and there is actually very little in the way of programs on this particular Referenced Memory Problem system So I am at a loss any ideas Any feedback much appreciated nbsp

A:Referenced Memory Problem

Bad memory.

You can and should run a memory test to check it as a starting point. Memtest86 I think? Find the download for that on google and give it a shot.

It could be a number of other things, but I would start there.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/referenced-memory-problem.962815/
Relevancy 81.7%

Hi all, this is the first time I have posted a message in this forum so be gentle!

I run Windows XP on my laptop and when whenever I switch it on, windows boots up and I get the following error message:

IEXPLORER.EXE - Application Error

The instruction at "0x00635bf0" referenced memory referenced memory at "0xb4cb15e2". The memory could not be "read".

click on CANCEL to debug the program

It pretty much started when I started to connect my laptop wirelessly to my new network at home. Consequently, I am now using firefox.

If I try using IE7 , I get the following error message and am unable to use the internet using IE7.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

Any ideas?

A:IE referenced memory error

i have problem with my notebook that is error of reference memory

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/ie-referenced-memory-error-308271.html
Relevancy 81.7%

My Grandmother's computer keeps recieving this error:

The instruction at "0x01381ea8" referenced memory at "0x01381ea8"
The memory could not be read.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem???

Hi,

If that error occurs when using Internet Explorer,it could be spyware

has attached an extension to it.Try -

1.Disable extensions - Tools/Internet Options/Advanced/

Underneath "Browsing" uncheck "Enable third-party browser extensions".

Click "OK".

- If the above fixes it,then you have spyware,so best post an HJT log in the Security and the Web

forum,and then we can go from there.See HERE

2.Use Firefox or Opera browser for general browsing - much safer.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/referenced-memory-error.92226/
Relevancy 81.7%

received "Referenced Memory Error"...0x7c910a19 at 0x00690054....while in SolidWorks. I had SolidWorks, Lotus Notes and Windows Explorer open at the time.

Hi rambjm and welcome to TSF.

Can you post your system specs for us to see.

Do you have the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) This should be available via Windows Update.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/referenced-memory-error-576163.html
Relevancy 81.7%

Since an update for Zonealarm I am getting a 'referenced memory at 0xffffff8c error message and can't access any programs. I get a vsmon error message also, which indicates a zonealarm problem (he says, as if he actually knows!). Any ideas? I tried to access Control Panel but can't, so I can't even do a simple Add or Remove Program, to take off Zonealarm.

A:referenced memory error

Hiya

Is this the free or paid version of ZoneAlarm? Can you post the error message you're getting with the vsmon. Are you using eTrust Corporate Antivirus from Computer Associates?

Are you using Windows XP? If so, it will probably have created a restore point when you installed the update. See if you can select the one just before the install:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/getstarted/ballew_03may19.mspx

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/referenced-memory-error.576024/
Relevancy 81.7%

hi everyone im a nooby here.
Hi i hope you can help me with this problem.
my son plays runescape or something(ONLINE),but for 2 days he gets an error message which reads-
The instruction at "0x10094c3b" referenced memory at "0x00dac3d8".
The memory could not be "read".
click on ok to terminate program..
I also play games online"playandwin.com",but i also get the same error.
I have done registry scans and spyware scans which shows nothing unusual.
thank you in advance
Lynne

Relevancy 81.7%

I need help diagnosing and correcting a problem with my system I m running Windows XP SP While browsing the web I started getting pop up ads even though my auto-pop up feature is disabled in Internet Explorer Then Internet Explorer error ed and shutdown I restarted my system and had error messages with SVCHOST EXE and LSASS EXE and also the following message The instruction at xc c c referenced memory xc c c The memory could not be written Sometimes the final sentence is The memory could not be read I cannot access the Internet on the computer in a normal boot Internet Explore errors and shuts down I Referenced ?0xc58c376c? - Memory Help can start the computer in safe mode and access the Internet I was running Macfee latest definitions at the time of the trouble starting To try and correct the problem I have run about different adware spyware and virus Referenced Memory ?0xc58c376c? - Help checkers to identify and fix the problem several problems where detected and corrected I no longer get any error messages for Referenced Memory ?0xc58c376c? - Help SVCHOST EXE Referenced Memory ?0xc58c376c? - Help or LSASS EXE but I always get the memory reference xc c C error and I still cannot use Internet Explorer in normal mode I ve searched numerous sites and blogs and I cannot find any reference to this specific memory related error Can anyone provide any insight or point me in the right direction Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

A:Referenced Memory 0xc58c376c - Help

I have run about 6 different adware, spyware and virus checkers to identify and fix the problem (several problems where detected and corrected).Could you be more specific? What scans have you run and what exactly did they detect/remove?I see you also posted the same questions at McAfee.http://forums.mcafeehelp.com/showthread.php?p=491257Have you tried using System Restore or System Restore from a command prompt in "SAFE MODE" to return to a previous state before your problems began?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/110285/referenced-memory-0xc58c376c-help/
Relevancy 81.7%

I'm getting the following error when attempting to print to pdf using Fine Print PDF Factory:

Instruction at "OX2603DE97". Referenced memory at "OXF816AFF8". The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the program. Click Cancel to debug the program.

I have rebooted. Uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and the program that it is giving me the error with.

I have searched google and yahoo and didn't find much. I am running WIN 2000. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

A:Referenced Memory error

You might want to take a look and make sure your memory timings and all settings in BIOS are correct to your type of memory.

To me this sounds like it cant read your memory for some reason. Whether it be your actual program your using, or your memory itself.

Try cleaning out your memory areas...get the dust out of there, and put 1 chip in at a time and try again..see if it actually is a bad memory chip. If this isnt. just post back here and we will see what else we can do.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/referenced-memory-error.7565/
Relevancy 81.7%

On rare occasion when starting up Pc (Windows XP) after desktop loads I get this pop-up error message. " 0x51f2242c referenced memory extension 0x0160668c memory could not be read." When I try to close this I get this pop-up-" Runtime Error 216 at 51F2242c. I have to restart computer to get rid of this. I have 1 gig of memory so why is this happening, and what does it mean?

Go here and download the Memtest Release and run it

http://www.memtest86.com/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/referenced-memory-error.681222/
Relevancy 81.7%

Hi to all

i have these error msg when i open I.E ...

the instruction at "0x10011e39" referenced memory at "0x04f71000". the memory could not be read.

what could i do?? thanks to all....btw i did a virus scan..nothing turn up, there is no add on in the I.E too...

A:[SOLVED] Referenced memory

Which version is it? IE6, IE7, IE8?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-referenced-memory-368466.html
Relevancy 81.7%

I have a Dell Inspiron E1705 running Windows XP pro which I purchased inMay 2006. I typically use Firefox as my browser. For the last coupleof months, I have been getting frequent pop-ups that say:"[SOFTWARE] Application Error ""The instruction at <ADDRESS> referenced memory at <ADDRESS>. Thememory could not be "read". Click ok to terminate this program."The messages reference many different software packages that I run,including:IEXPLORE.EXE (even when I'm not running Explorer) MCUPDATE.EXEXPCOM: Event Receiver: Firefox.exeFFHOOK: firefox.exeDSBrws.exeitunes.exeMCINFO.EXEADOBEACROBAT:ACRORD32.EXEI have run PC Tools Spyware Doctor and Sunbelt Counterspy to check for spyware and Registry Mechanicto clean the registry, but I still get the messages. Any ideas?Thanks in advance for any help.Doris NorthrupEdit ~ email addy removed to protect the member from spambots. Pandy~

This problem can be caused by corrupt or poorly written Browser Helper Objects.How to disable third-party tool bands and Browser Helper Objects

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/81280/referenced-memory-error/
Relevancy 81.7%

I get this error message after I log out of Internet Explorer:
The instruction at 0x7753108e referenced memory at 0x085c5010. The memory could not be read.

How do I fix this? Here is my system info.

OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer Compaq Presario 061
System Model PW532AA-ABA SR1403WM NA520
System Type X86-based PC
Processor x86 Family 15 Model 28 Stepping 0 AuthenticAMD ~1809 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD 3.10, 3/9/2005
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "5.1.2600.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)"
Time Zone Eastern Standard Time
Total Physical Memory 512.00 MB
Available Physical Memory 116.99 MB
Total Virtual Memory 2.00 GB
Available Virtual Memory 1.96 GB
Page File Space 920.77 MB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/referenced-memory-errors-369075.html
Relevancy 81.7%

Hello, can anyone help me?

I was experiencing firewall issues, I could not get my firewall to come up when I checked for it in windows. So I surfed the message boards and got a solution that required me to type in a message in the run area. I do not remember the complete message but it was something like this netsh. Anyway i don't remember, but now my computer starts gets this message and then has to shut down. I can't do anything.

0X10004ef2 referenced memory error 0x71ab4a07 memory could not be read

Prior to all this I had an issue that my sound card kept disappearing. I ran virus scan and removed 32 viruses. Sound card appears to be there, but now this. I really need this computer, any suggestions?

Jen

A:referenced memory error

MemScope (Floppy and CD images.)
Roadkil's RAM Test
Microsoft Memory Test (floppy or CD ISO image)
Memtest86

If you have enough memory sticks, you can test them by removing one at a time and see if the problem disappears.

If you are running Vista, tap F8 on boot and choose the memory diagnostic, or if you can boot up, go to Start > Search and type:

mdsched.exe

Choose to run a memory diagnostic on next boot. Or, you can boot from the DVD and run it from there.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/referenced-memory-error.893040/
Relevancy 81.7%

Hi all,

I have been getting a regular error now that I think may be tied to either the OS or IE, details below:

The instruction at "0x0191f2c0" referenced memory at "0x00000ba0". The memory could not be "read". Click ok to terminate.

XP sp2 , IE 6.0.2900
Repeatable always when closing IE.
The location is always the same, however the instruction may differ.

References several programs Acrobat helper.exe, userinit.exe
Action to date:
Ran memory test, which passed. Then changed out memory.
Ran virus scan
Installed Firefox as a work around.
More information available on request
Help Please.....

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/referenced-memory-error.558160/
Relevancy 81.7%

Hey i have this big problem and i need help
i really want to play the dolphin emulator everything is working but when i start dolphin an error comes up saying

The instruction at "0x7c9113c0" referenced memory at "0x6e49206f". The memory could not be "written" Click on OK to terminate the program

I have no clue what this means and i really need your help plz
I really want to play dolphin. Thanks

-Steve

I would really appreciate the help

-Steve

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/referenced-memory-error.138045/
Relevancy 80.84%

I am having three problems - more than likely related - that I can't solve The first is the constant pop up quot System Alert System has detected a number of spyware programs etc quot The second is that I can't get the computer to boot up properly and it is getting worse At first I had to shut And System Memory Alert Referenced down and start up - times before it would load up it stops with the desktop showing and that's it and just sits there This last time I had to go through that process times before it loaded up I'm scared to shut the computer down now In that process sometimes I get a System Alert And Referenced Memory message that says quot The instruction at quot Oxc fea quot refrenced memory at quot OxOlc cd quot The memory could not be written I have spent hours working on the computer I have cleaned up the temp internet files I have run AdAware Spybot Housecall Stinger updates and then the Hijack This Here is the log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exeC Program Files Cisco Systems VPN Client cvpnd exeC WINDOWS System GEARSec exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXEC Program Files Dell QuickSet NICCONFIGSVC exeC Program Files Symantec Norton Ghost Agent PQV iSvc exeC WINDOWS system nvsvc exeC Program Files Panda Software Panda Administrator Pav Agent Pagent exeC Program Files Panda Software Panda Administrator Scheduler pavsched exeC Program Files Panda Software Panda Administrator Pav Agent pagentwd exeC Program Files Common Files Panda Software PavShld pavprsrv exeC Program Files Panda Software AVTC PavSrv exeC Program Files Panda Software AVTC PSKMsSvc exeC Program Files Panda Software AVTC PsImSvc exeC Program Files Panda Software AVTC AVENGINE EXEC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Panda Software Panda Administrator BoxInfo boxinfo exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system WLTRAY exeC Program Files Panda Software AVTC ClShield exeC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC Program Files Perfect Keyboard LITE prog exeC Program Files Panda Software Panda Administrator PavReport PavReport exeC Program Files Perfect Keyboard LITE prog exeC Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC Program Files Picasa PicasaMediaDetector exeC Program Files Panda Software AVTC SRVLOAD EXEC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exeC Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exeC Program Files Panda Software AVTC WebProxy exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files Cisco Systems Clean Access Agent CCAAgent exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exeC Program Files Perfect Keyboard LITE prog wd exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqgalry exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http intranet nwciowa edu R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn y... Read more

A:System Alert And Referenced Memory

Welcome to BC Open Hijackthis, Click Open the Misc tools section Then click the Open Uninstall Manager... button.The Add/Remove Programs Manager panel should appear.In this panel click the Save list button.Save the uninstall_list.txt file to your desktop and copy and paste the contents back in your next reply.Download SmitfraudFix (by S!Ri) to your Desktop.http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/SmitfraudFix.exehttp://siri.geekstogo.com/SmitfraudFix.exe Double-click on SmitfraudFix.exe

Select 1 and hit Enter to create a report of the infected files. The report can be found at the root of the system drive, usually at C:\rapport.txtIn your next reply, please post the contents of rapport.txt.Note: process.exe is detected by some antivirus programs (AntiVir, Dr.Web, Kaspersky) as a "Risk Tool". Its not a virus, but a program used to stop system precesses. Antivirus programs cannot distinguish between "good" and malicious" use of the such programs, therefore they may alert the user.http://www.beyondlogic.org/consulting/proc...processutil.htm

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/101202/system-alert-and-referenced-memory/
Relevancy 80.84%

I posted this previously with very little response, so I am trying it again.

Whenever I close a program or Internet Explorer, I keep getting variations on this error message -

"The instruction at "0x0342f2c0" referenced memory at "0x00000ba0". The memory could not be read."

My XP is fully up to date and all the service packs are installed.

Can someone please tell me how to remedy this problem?

By the way, whenever I Google that error message, I am lead to a website that wants to sell me a program called ErrorSmart, or some other diagnostic type of software. I have no problem buying one of these if they really can correct this problem.

I would really appreciate any guidance on this from someone that has experienced this problem and knows how to correct it.

Thanks -

JK

A:Referenced Memory Error Message - Win XP

I would check the event viewer and hopefully you'll get more info on the error
How To Use the Event Viewer Applet
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic40108.html
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308427

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/referenced-memory-error-message-win-xp.694817/
Relevancy 80.84%

Windows XP Professional Dell Dimension XPS I am working on important archival documents in Photoshop and am at a loss I received a Windows XP error message quot the instruction at quot x c e quot referenced memory at quot x quot memory could not be read then Windows Shuts Down This occurs when I try and see items inside folders containing TIFF amp PSD documents in the Windows environment amp in Photoshop I reinstalled Photoshop but this did nothing so I ran Kaspersky found trojan java classloader trojan java HELP HELP memory problem- HijackThis referenced startpage amp Spybot found CoolWWWSearch WindowsADtools BFast WildTangent I then ran HijackThis and I am not sure what to remove so I am asking for help here HijackThis detected Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Creative SBAudigy Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe C Program Files Creative SBAudigy DVDAudio HELP referenced memory problem- HijackThis HELP CTDVDDet EXE C WINDOWS system CTHELPER EXE C Program Files MUSICMATCH MUSICMATCH Jukebox mm tray exe C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator DirectCD DirectCD exe C WINDOWS BCMSMMSG exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files MUSICMATCH MUSICMATCH Jukebox mmtask exe C Program Files Adobe Adobe Version Cue ControlPanel VersionCueTray exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Seagate SystemTray StxMenuMgr exe C Program Files ScanSoft OmniPageSE OpwareSE exe C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Internet Security avp exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Adobe Adobe Version Cue service VersionCue exe C Program Files Alias Maya docs Wrapper exe C WINDOWS System Ati evxx exe C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Internet Security avp exe C Program Files Memeo AutoBackup MemeoService exe C Program Files Alias Maya docs jre bin java exe C WINDOWS System drivers CDAC BA EXE C WINDOWS System DRIVERS CDANTSRV EXE C WINDOWS System CTsvcCDA exe C Program Files Common Files EPSON EBAPI eEBSVC exe C Program Files Common Files EPSON EBAPI SAgent exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exe C Program Files Adobe Adobe Version Cue data database pbds exe C Program Files Adobe Adobe Version Cue tomcat webapps ROOT WEB-INF components com adobe bauhaus nativecomm res VCNative exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Logitech Desktop Messenger Program LogitechDesktopMessenger exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr acrotray exe C Program Files Logitech SetPoint KEM exe C Program Files WinZip WZQKPICK EXE C Program Files Logitech SetPoint KHALMNPR EXE C Program Files Memeo AutoBackup MemeoBackup exe C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Microsoft Money System urlmap exe C Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localhost O - Hosts idenupdate motorola com O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO Canon Easy Web Print Helper - F E- - E - AAF- BC A A BE - C Program Files Canon Easy-WebPrint EWPBrowseLoader dll O - BHO Viewpoint Toolbar BHO - A C -B - EDB- - D C EC - C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Toolbar ViewBarBHO... Read more

A:HELP referenced memory problem- HijackThis HELP

Microsoft Memory Test (floppy or CD ISO image)
Memtest86

If you have a floppy drive, download this zip file:

Memtest Download

Unzip it. Put a floppy in your drive. Click on Install in the unzipped folder. It will ask what drive. Usually, A:

When done, put the floppy in your machine and start it. The memory test will start automatically. Let it run through all the tests (or all night).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-referenced-memory-problem-hijackthis-help.612343/
Relevancy 80.84%

Whenever I close a program or Internet Explorer, I keep getting variations on this error message -

"The instruction at "0x0342f2c0" referenced memory at "0x00000ba0". The memory could not be read."

My XP is fully up to date and all the service packs are installed.

Can someone please tell me how to remedy this problem?

By the way, whenever I Google that error message, I am lead to a website that wants to sell me a program called ErrorSmart, or some other diagnostic type of software. I have no problem buying one of these if they really can correct this problem.

I would really appreciate any guidance on this from someone that has experienced this problem and knows how to correct it.

Thanks -

JK

Relevancy 80.84%

I originally posted for as Memory Began Errors referenced help regarding a series of Referenced Memory Errors that I was receiving I no longer am receiving those The only Began as referenced Memory Errors error messages I am receiving now have to do with quot Script Errors quot that ask if I want to quot continue quot running scripts on this page quot I have indicated quot Yes quot and have continued working without known incident As per instructions from Mike I have pasted Began as referenced Memory Errors the DDS txt below and am attaching Attach txt and ARK txt GMER - http www gmer net Rootkit scan - - Windows Service Pack ---- System - GMER ---- SSDT GoBack K sys Norton GoBack Engine Driver Symantec Corporation ZwClose xF E SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwConnectPort xB EC D SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Began as referenced Memory Errors Point Software Technologies LTD ZwCreateFile xB EC E SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwCreateKey xB ED SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwCreatePort xB EC E SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwCreateProcess xB ECFC SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwCreateProcessEx xB ECFE SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwCreateSection xB ED D SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwCreateWaitablePort xB EC F SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwDeleteFile xB EC C SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwDeleteKey xB ED D SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwDeleteValueKey xB ED AC SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwDuplicateObject xB ECF SSDT GoBack K sys Norton GoBack Engine Driver Symantec Corporation ZwFsControlFile xF SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwLoadKey xB ED SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwLoadKey xB ED B SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwOpenFile xB EC AD SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwOpenProcess xB ED F SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwOpenThread xB ED B SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwRenameKey xB ED SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwReplaceKey xB ED D SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwRequestWaitReplyPort xB EC F SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwRestoreKey xB ED C SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwSecureConnectPort xB EC AA SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwSetInformationFile xB EC EA SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwSetValueKey xB ED SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies LTD ZwSystemDebugControl xB ED SSDT SystemRoot System vsdatant sys TrueVector Device Driver Check Point Software Technologies L... Read more

Relevancy 80.84%

Hi All,
Greetings ! I'm a new join to this forum.
I would like to have ur help in tackling one problem which is haunting many IT professionals , as indicated by the postings...the memory read write error.

we've oracle 11i apps on oracle 10g database.

Only from a particular page , when a thumbnail is clicked , sometimes, the user gets the URL error and at the same time , the application server throws the message "Instruction at memory XXXXX could not be written.... click OK to terminate ......" . The frequency of this message has increased since we did the windows update recently. pls help in solving this. any help is highly appreciated.

our apps server set up
----------------------

32 bit windows on 12 GB RAM

All client PCs are of good configurations.

Thanx and Rgds,
Mohammed Arshad.

A:Referenced Memory Write Error...

what I don't understand is 12gb ram and a 32bit OS!? 32 bit OS will only be able to manage 4gig of ram.
anyway I would recommend you to search oracel knowledge base and consult their support.
we use a similar config in our company but unfortunately I have nothing to do with it. but I will ask the guy who does. not sure when I will be able to catch him...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/referenced-memory-write-error.96853/
Relevancy 80.84%

I'm a newcomer to the forum and hope you can help. I did check the threads on Referenced Memory messages but am still in trouble. First, on shutting down I have received a variety of referenced memory error messages each with different content, e.g., the last one was Oxf5349 referenced memory at OxOied25c8 and is different from all the others received. I ran chkdsk.exe which did files 1of 3 verified and then, on verifying indexes, got stuck on 0% completed at Stage 2 of 3. I have run anti-virus and spyware scans and everything comes up clean. I don't know where to go from here or even exactly the extent to which my computer is being compromised. So if anyone can help, please.

A:Referenced memory and Chkdsk stops

Hello & welcome to TSF

i will have some questions & steps for you to try to get this settled

now can you post some specs of your system / now if you do not know them all you can get a cool program here that will give you all kinds of info about your system

follow link

http://www.majorgeeks.com/EVEREST_Fr...ion_d4181.html

also have you added any new programs ?

when was the last time you cleaned the inside of your case ?

how much ram / memory do you have installed ?
if you have more then one stick / modual have you tried to remove one stick at a time and then run your system / could be you have a corrupt stick modual

can you enter safe mode

how long has there errros been showing

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/referenced-memory-and-chkdsk-stops-321876.html
Relevancy 80.84%

I'm having an issue with a computer where memory 0x00000000 at Referenced error every now and then when the person logs in they get an error that says The instruction at xxxxxxxxx referenced memory at '' x the memory could be read click ok to terminate Referenced memory at 0x00000000 error the Program The first x is always different and the second one is all s I've run memtest and the seagate tools tests from boot disks and neither came up with errors The odd thing is after this error pops up explorer loads in what looks like classic mode and then when we try to log off or shut down a message pops up saying you don't have permission to do this The only way to shut down the computer is to hold down the power button when this error comes up In the past days of use she has gotten in times at log in and then after restarting the computer it won't pop back up To possibly make this problem even more complicated this same error came up on a previous system this person used She uses the same image as everyone else and the only special thing she has that no one else has is an old HP laserjet printer that is hooked up through the parallel port Her previous system was a MPC transport and now her new system is a Dell GX Each system worked for a few months before this error started coming up Any ideas on what to try I won't be able to do any tests on the system until tomorrow morning so I can't grab all the specifics until that happens but I'm just looking for other things to try or if anyone knows what it most likely is

A:Referenced memory at 0x00000000 error

I found some references to Windows Update being involved, ie, it wasn't working right.

You could shut it off and reboot a couple times to prove that out.

Also 1 vague reference about printer drivers. If the disk is there uninstall and reboot a couple times.

If it is the Windows Update, you can try the instructions here; http://www.techsupportforum.com/f10/...ml#post2039527

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/referenced-memory-at-0x00000000-error-359860.html
Relevancy 80.84%

it's been about a month now since I've had this problem,I'm not sure how I got this error, so what happens is that every time I try to start an application or go into a folder,this error pops up and then the whole desktop vanishes leaving my wallpaper (taking 5 seconds to 3 minutes to let everything reappear) and if I cancel to debug, drwatson freezes my task bar permanently but everything else works.The error disappears after the comp has been though a few applications and I don't experience it again until the computer reboots.
Thank you in advance

Relevancy 79.98%

My problem is i keep getting quot The instruction at quot x quot referenced memory at quot x quot The memory could not be quot read quot Click OK to terminate program quot when i use itunes and sometimes mozilla ive been away for the past weeks so my computer has been unplugged from the wall i came home yesterday and turned iTunes, Referenced error Mozilla memory - it on and started itunes and it worked for a bit before that error message came Referenced memory error - iTunes, Mozilla up and the progam shut down while i was using firefox the same type of error occured and i had to close it i put up with it just for Referenced memory error - iTunes, Mozilla yesterday this morning when i came to boot my computer it took ages like it went through start up image thing then screen went black for a bit before the computer restarting itself and then it worked like normal again i have had this problem before after going way for weeks but last time my ram was faulty and i got a new stick from the warranty my old ram was dual channel and the replaced one is only single if that matters Any ideas on what i can do nbsp

A:Referenced memory error - iTunes, Mozilla

This is a problem with you memory sticks. Shut Down your PC. Open it and remove the memory sticks clean then and also the slots clean them well and when replugging make sure all the pins are well connected.
If you still have problems, go to http://www.memtest86.com/
and download/run that memtest (preferably over a longer period.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/referenced-memory-error-itunes-mozilla.149526/
Relevancy 79.98%

Referenced Memory Error User Profile anomaly Hi Prior to posting this message I ve read the thread that contains pages of the same problems and none of the suggested fixes worked Since the thread Pro Memory Error Shop Paint 9 Referenced is closed I thought I would start a new one which is specific to Paint Shop Paint Shop Pro 9 Referenced Memory Error Pro x and photoshop plugins I started to get Referenced Memory errors just this year and honestly had never seen them before After several repeatable instances with paint shop pro came IE where I would occasionally get it too Then yesterday for the first time I got the same referenced memory error from Eudora Pro email first time I got Gmail IMAP running The error is triggered when I close Eudora just when it s in the middle of a routine IMAP folder sync This problem with Eudora is fixed as I ve removed IMAP altogether It is the Paint Shop Pro problem that is critical and I cannot afford to have PSP shutdown in the middle of post processing I ve attached a screen shot of the error and also Dr Watson and dmp file if when you have the time to take a look Many thanks Jan nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/paint-shop-pro-9-referenced-memory-error.109906/
Relevancy 79.98%

Hi, two days ago I had my hard disk format. Until yesterday all was working fine. Now every time I try to view the content of a folder with images on WIN explorer it crashes and I get the following error message:

explorer.exe-Application Error
"The instruction at "0x77f5310f" referenced memory at "0x00480053".The memory could not be "written".

Click on OK to terminate the program.

I havent done anything, except re installing all my applications such as PS, Word etc.

I dont want to re format my hard drive again!

Could someone help me?
I appreciate your help,
Thank you!
Sylvia

A:WIN explorer 0x77f5310f referenced memory error

Try downloading DocMem, freeware for testing your memory.DocMemory Diagnostic, an advanced self-bootable PC Memory Diagnostic Software is a user friendly software designed to capture all possible memory failures in PC. http://www.simmtester.com/page/products/doc/docinfo.asp

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/20940/win-explorer-0x77f5310f-referenced-memory-error/
Relevancy 79.98%

Hi,

I keep getting these awful error messages: "The instruction at referenced memory at...".

They vary; the current one says Microsoft Windows Search Protocol Host: wermgr.exe

Instruction at 0xfc5ed0e referenced memory at 0x00000000.

To spice things up, I get the occasional BSOD with the error message "IRQL equals or less."

I uninstalled ATI catalyst manager. I ran memtest and got a pass with no errors.

My system:

Windows 7 pro / 64bit. 12 GB ram, Intel I7 920.

Antivirus: Kaspersky, latest edition, trial version.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

A:Referenced memory error makes me miserable

ruzbayhhi said:

Any ideas?Click to expand...

Yes...

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don?t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don?t Zip each one individually.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/referenced-memory-error-makes-me-miserable.150291/
Relevancy 79.98%

My main computer is not working so I'm using this old laptop instead I haven't turned it on for at least a month or two I can't remember if I was having this problem before and ignored it or if it is new Seems like after my computer has been asleep for a while then when i wake it up I get a series of referenced memory errors like this The instruction x ea c referenced memory at x The memory could not be read This rarely laptop errors referenced memory used old, on is a lenovo x s running windows xp I have this thing for many years it's so slow ugh thought that was just because I don't have enough ram but maybe something else is going on too All the data was transferred to my new pc which isn't working so when I referenced memory errors on old, rarely used laptop get the other pc working again should I just wipe everything off this one and reinstall windows xp and other vital software and start from scratch thanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/497898/referenced-memory-errors-on-old-rarely-used-laptop/
Relevancy 79.98%

Hi there I've been getting a referenced memory error on both my desktop and laptop while playing a game called F E A R I've tried so many things been googling for a few days now but nothing seems to work The error is something along the lines of The instruction at quot x a bb quot refrenced memory at quot x b Error while Memory playing Referenced games. b quot the memory could not be read It's not a physical memory issue as I have more than enough RAM Could it be my graphics card It's strange because the game up until the crash-point runs really smoothly on the minimum settings There was a certain point in the game where it continued to crash but I managed to bypass that by playing in windowed mode But now there is another part which windowed mode doesn't help On my laptop I didn't need to go to windowed mode to bypass the first crash-point I just minimized everything I could think of but it still crashes at the exact same point as my desktop I hope that makes sense lol Could it be a hardware issue Because I know of people who can play the same game on computers with specs lower than mine I don't really want to go out and spend a Referenced Memory Error while playing games. lot of money on something which probably won't even help This is just really frustrating My computer specs are Compaq Presario Referenced Memory Error while playing games. Intel R Atom TM CPU GHz GHz GB of RAM I would be so greatful for any help and advice you guys might have

A:Referenced Memory Error while playing games.

Do you have a separate Video Card on your Desktop? What are the specs? Make sure you are not running any programs in the background when you are playing the game. Try going to the Options of the Game and playing the game in a lower resolution.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/referenced-memory-error-while-playing-games-555292.html
Relevancy 79.55%

The instructions at "0x00402423" referenced memory at "0x000000074". The memory could not be "read".

I am receiving this error when I run nightly batches. a simple reboot makes the error go away but periodically the error will return.

I am running MS 2000 Server w/SP4. I dont believe this to be a memory issue.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Alex

A:The instructions at "0x00402423" referenced memory at "0x000000074". The memory could

Google and get memtest and run it for atleast 7 passes, any errors and you need to replce your ram.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/the-instructions-at-0x00402423-referenced-memory-at-0x000000074-the-memory-could.91403/
Relevancy 79.55%

So i ve been reading around could The at referenced "read. memory "0x02354e50". memory be not 0x01d62739" and i have a similar problem that s come up before I ve got tons of 0x01d62739" referenced memory at "0x02354e50". The memory could not be "read. TMP files in My Documents and in Local Disk C When trying to delete them i get this response x d quot referenced memory at quot x e quot The file could not be deleted any help Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System WLTRYSVC EXE C WINDOWS System bcmwltry exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS am zZSB YXJnYXM command exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Network Monitor netmon exe C Program Files Dell NICCONFIGSVC NICCONFIGSVC exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe c WINDOWS system ZuneBusEnum exe c Program Files Zune ZuneNss exe C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C WINDOWS system WLTRAY exe C WINDOWS stsystra exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe C Program Files Zune ZuneLauncher exe C WINDOWS mrofinu exe C Program Files NetWaiting netWaiting exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Drmupgds Drmupgds exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Windows Internet Explorer provided by Yahoo R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - no file O - HKLM Run igfxtray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run igfxhkcmd C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run igfxpers C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe O - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe O - HKLM Run Broadcom Wireless Manager UI C WINDOWS system WLTRAY exe O - HKLM Run SigmatelSysTrayApp stsystra exe O - HKLM Run ShowLOMControl O - HKLM Run DVDLauncher quot C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe quot O - HKLM Run dla C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe O - HKLM Run ISUSPM Startup C PROGRA COMMON INSTAL UPDATE ISUSPM exe -startup O - HKLM Run ISUSScheduler quot C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe quot -start O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe O - HKLM Run Zune Launcher quot c Program Files Zune ZuneLauncher exe quot O - HKLM Run runner C WINDOWS mrofinu exe A B BBF C C AC FA C O - HKLM Run cb e rundll exe quot C WINDOWS system pvdhdyjn dll quot b O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files Quick... Read more

A:0x01d62739" referenced memory at "0x02354e50". The memory could not be "read.

????

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/0x01d62739-referenced-memory-at-0x02354e50-the-memory-could-not-be-read.681848/