Windows Support Forum

What is a good begging programming language to learn?

Q: What is a good begging programming language to learn?

I know HTML, but i want to move away from that and go into a langauge like VB, C, ...etc. i was wondering what language i should learn and why.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: What is a good begging programming language to learn?

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: What is a good begging programming language to learn?

What do you want to achieve? What is your background? Do you actually have the money to pay for some developer tools?

If you want to write casual Windows snippets then you may want to learn/use VB even though everyone will laugh at you. For simple things in Unix world you can use Perl or TCL.

If you want to get into "serious" programming you want to learn Java and then move on to C++.

If you want to write real applications right away, you may like Delphi..

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/what-is-a-good-begging-programming-language-to-learn.20638/
Relevancy 109.22%

Well ive been wanting for awile to learn to program, and in 2 years i got a highschool java class im going to take,but i wanna get a head start, or at least know some programming. What would be the best language to learn first (also concerning one thats not real hard), java, c,c+,C++,c+++, visual basic? Also, whats a good book to read on learning whichever language you think? Thanks

Relevancy 102.77%

My examination is just over and I've three months of leisure in hand.I want to learn 'something' during this period.To be precise,I want to learn some programming languages.But the problem is that I don't know nothing but BASIC.Which programming language should I learn? C language?I'm being advised that C is the mother of all languages and I should go for C.Is it true that if I can master C,I can master any language?

PSlease don't give perfunctory answers.Your opinion is precious to me.

Relevancy 102.77%

I was wondering if you coulde show me some websites where I can learn how to code. Also what would you reccomend?

I am a novice, all i know so far quite well is html and mIRC.

Relevancy 102.77%

I need to be able to create a program that will make random math problems up to but not including algebra (maybe really simple algebra, like 5+5=x). Also word problems. Does anybody here have any ideas of languages that would be good to start with?

note: already have a book on C++ programming I'm poking through.

Relevancy 101.91%

Hello. I'm trying to decide which windows programming language to learn. (Is "windows programming language" the correct description?) I don't have any specific projects in mind yet, so a language that would be broadly useful would be good (and Free would be even better!)

I have done quite a lot of programming in non-windows languages, i.e. Basic and Fortran 95, I've done a bit in C and a tiny bit in Pascal some time ago. Way back in the dim recesses of my memory I did use Visual Basic with Win 3.1, but I understand that Visual Basic is rather restricting and not such a good one to go for.

I would be grateful for advice.

Thanks.

Sharker
WinXP SP2

Relevancy 99.76%

I use Microsoft Office 2003. My operating system is XP. I want to learn a programming language but can't figure out which is the best to learn. If I learn VBA, am I learning a dead end language that will be useless if my company upgrades to later version of Microsoft Office or a newer operating system. Does Visual Basic.net work with 2003?

Relevancy 74.39%

Ok where do I begin Im running Vista Ultimate bit I have C for programming Dev-C++ learn to Trying C with dummies which I am reading It says to go out and get a compiler which I Trying to learn C programming with Dev-C++ did Dev-C And a text editor I have Notepad So I write out the first example in notepad include lt stdio h gt int main printf quot Goodbye cruel world n quot return Then I save it in a specified folder as goodbye c And use Dev-C to open goodbye c I compile it a little screen blinks at me And I run it and it gives me an error quot source file not compiled quot I thought that s what I just did So am I doing something wrong Am I missing a step Maybe Dev-C isent the right tool to do what im trying to do My name is Brian and the version of Dev-C Thanks for any help I also wanted to share my compile log Compiler Default compiler Building Makefile quot C C scripts Makefile win quot Executing make make exe -f quot C C scripts Makefile win quot all gcc exe Goobye o -o quot Project exe quot -L quot C Dev-Cpp lib quot mingw lib crt o text x crt c undefined reference to cpu features init collect ld returned exit status make exe Project exe Error Execution terminated Maybe that could shed some light Thanks nbsp

A:Trying to learn C programming with Dev-C++

Your code seems fine. Sounds like your compiler isn't set up correctly. It's looking for a library file that isn't there - "undefined reference to `__cpu_features_init' "

I don't really know the setup of dev C++ but I noticed that the /lib path in your log appears different. 1st reference is : -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib and hte later one is /mingw/lib/

Maybe check the config file and make sure the /lib reference is pointing to the /lib folder in your hard drive.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/trying-to-learn-c-programming-with-dev-c.792609/
Relevancy 73.53%

My son, 15 yrs old, is interested in getting into game programming - he plays enough of the things so I figured it's time he learned how to do it himself.

Does anyone have any tips, sites that would help him get started?

Thanks,
RFox

ps. I'm a programmer so we're both fairly pc literate.

A:How to Learn Game Programming

Game programming is hardly pick up and go. Make sure he knows to walk before he can run: that is, simple quizzes are the order of the day to begin with, not Quake III

But speaking of Quake, you may know that id release the source code to allow others to create mods. Once he gets a fairly good knowledge of C++, you could encourage him to edit the code a little and make his own mods. That, over a few years practice, will lead to TC's (Total Conversions), which are basically completely seperate games, which all have a game like Quake as the main engine, and by that time, he'll have a high paid job in the IT industry!

C++, of course, is not the easiest language to learn, but is pretty standard nowadays. That'll help him get a nice job in this industry when he's older.

This link to the Google Directory might help too:
http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Programming/Games/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-learn-game-programming.194906/
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi all,

I would like to know a web site where I can learn Android programming for free. I want to learn it from the very beginning because I don't have much idea about that. Please help.

A:Solved: Where to learn Android Programming?

There's an introduction to Android development here - http://hackaday.com/2010/07/15/android-dev-101-?-part-1hello-world/

There's 6 parts at the moment ranging from hello world to packaging you app for distribution

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-where-to-learn-android-programming.977692/
Relevancy 73.1%

I don't know if this is the right place to post but,
I wanna learn network programming and I know that beej's guide is the best thing to choose but,
I can't read much due to personal purposes.
SO, I really need a video tutorial about network programming.
Note : I am an expert C++ and C# programmer
Thanks in advance

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/36ad60c7-12ac-45ab-9f34-67603f3ee8bb/i-wanna-learn-network-programming-please?forum=netmon
Relevancy 73.1%

i have a friend who's son is very interested in IT and for the last couple of years has been talking about wanting to be a software programmer - hes now 11 and started year7 at school (secondary school).

He knows nothing about programming - but seems to have this strong desire.

In the old days i would have suggested he ran basic on the PC and maybe try a few programs as I did with my stepson 10years ago
but things move on...

He has a PC in his bedroom which is an HP approx 1ghz 128Mb PC It has windows XP home on it.

any suggestions - websites to look at - programs to download and run - and program in.

He is based in south UK.

Relevancy 72.24%

I m in a pretty tricky situation thus I need help from some really helpful TechSpot-members Situation I m about to graduate from my equivalent of High School and I ll keep studying at university level for more years Thing is I want to work at a company which requires quot an advanced knowledge quot in the following learn in successfully one years? following the programming 5 languages Can programming languages system oriented languages C UNIX PERL So I have about years on my hands can any fellow TechSpot-member share his her experience in learning any of these programming languages Will it take more than years for me to become really good with those I have some knowledge regarding C bat-prompt X HTML CSS and JavaScript Are these languages much different from the ones stated above I know the history of UNIX and I have a version of the latest Ubuntu Linux installed on my PC But I have never even written a single command in a UNIX-environment As goes for PERL truth is I have no clue what even PERL is So all in all could it be possible for me to become roughly advanced within these languages environments in years Any tips nbsp

A:Can one successfully learn the following programming languages in 5 years?

I would think that would depend on your learning ability. Another person can't judge that for you, only you can be the judge of that.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/can-one-successfully-learn-the-following-programming-languages-in-5-years.162556/
Relevancy 67.51%

There seems to be several competing languages for Windows application development: VB, C#, C++. How do I decide which one to focus on?

Ultimately, I'd love to be able to create a program for whatever I can imagine. I think of the game programs and how they create immersive other worlds with animated menu systems, lots of different sounds, 3D animated graphics, and very fast response time, etc. This seems like the ulimate in freedom when creating Windows PC programs. Is this best done using C++? If so, where do I start, C++ 2005 Express?

thanks........................matt

Relevancy 67.08%

I have heard both Python and Ruby are the best and easiest. Are there any others that are good? Which one is the best? Also, what are some limitations of each? I would like to make a simple game, or at least, have a scripting language along with C++/C#. Thanks.

Relevancy 65.36%

I am new to programming, and I want to to web based programs, and want to know what's the easiest programming language to go hand in hand with html ?

Relevancy 65.36%

Hi. Im just wondering if ne1 knows the best programming language to chosse. I've tried dark basic to make 3D games. Im wondering is there any programming language that can do everything. Like make 2D and 3D games, have internet commands, registry commands, system commands. I dont think visual basic. NET can make 3D games. Ijust need some suggestions on any good programming languages.

Thanx

A:Programming Language

You can make games in anything. It just depends on your skills and devotion.

If you want to make a game worth anything you should choose the language you are the most comfortable with. And also try to get a hold of some realism when judging your skills

You don't even have to use a programming language to make a (not so impressive) game.
Have you heard of tools like "Games Factory", "PIE 3D", Milkshape 3D?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/programming-language.12511/
Relevancy 65.36%

what to go into programming which is the best language?

Relevancy 65.36%

i was both an applikczations and a software progra,mmedr. ik'm thinking of getting back to
of getting back to edp. the first thing to do is to learn a language. thed c hoices i want to
learn are c++, c#, visual c++ or java. what do you suggest. please feel
to offedr cyourf own suggestions. thank you.
mord carr

Relevancy 65.36%

hi guys! can you recommend me some good programming language for beginners just like me? my friend in school recommends Turbo C++..is this a suitable language for beginners to learn?

any help would be greatly appreciated..thanks guys...

A:Programming Language

I would suggest firstly is to make decision - what do you want to program, or write code for..? Cause different languages are good for different purposes, for example if you to write for mobile programming then Java would be used... and so on... All C languages are good as well as Java, the principles are mostly the same, the sintaxis are different.
It's difficult to suggest which is the best car..? Since it depends what are you going to use it for..? Same here, do not rush, think what you want to do and then go for it, all languages have tutorials, dedicated to language websites, forums, books and so on. If you love maths and you know it good programing is for you, not much of help though... but...
Good luck!

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/180107-programming-language.html
Relevancy 65.36%

I've decided that I want to pick up a second programming language. I haven't messed with Java in a few months (life is busy etc. etc.) and I think I want to learn something new anyways. I've been looking at C# and C++ but I'm very interested in trying my hand at UWA development (just something to play with) but I'm unsure which would be the best option. What are the pros and cons between the two?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/444933-programming-language-best-uwas.html
Relevancy 65.36%

I have a 15 yo son who wants to learn how to program. He has played with Delphi and lot of the on line games. Unfortunately my experience goes back to the heady days of Pascal , basic and assembler so I can not give him sound advice.

I notice here the two most common "starters" are VB and C++. Are these two good to learn on or should I guide him to another language if these are to hard.

Appreciate the help

harks11

A:Programming Language for a 15 yo Son

Leopard is a good place to start. It is a relatively easy language to learn and he can produce his own exe's. It may be too basic for him, but you can take a look at it. And the price is right.

http://www.leopardprogramming.com

Philosophies vary on whether it is a good idea to learn a language that may be very different from what a full-fledged and more commonly used language is, but the principles of programming are very much the same. My own experience seems to be that learning a language like BASIC09, even though greatly different from later C++, actually informed it and allowed for greater flexibility with the new language.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/programming-language-for-a-15-yo-son.251635/
Relevancy 65.36%

I would like to join the up and coming programing revolution - but don't know what programming learn for the future (which would be the easiest and best language to learn ).

Thanks

Lockeyp

A:Which Programming language is best

It all depends on what the application is. In the earlier days and to some extent today - COBOL is for business applications, Fortran is for scientific programming - that's the legacy.

Start with C. Learn an assembler language - Intel would be best. While your at it learn to drive a symbolic debugger for C which can look at assembled instructions, set breakpoints, watch points, change memory, and step through source code statements until the program blows up at the problem in your program - and you can inspect the flow of data in the program to find out how it caused the problem.

As a part of learning C, learn data structures - which is fundamental to programming in any language. Learn about arrays, linked lists, trees and other advanced data structures like cactii and BTrees.

Learn advanced topics like threads and how to synchronize independent data events for parallel programming - that will be the future - check out Intel's Nehalem processor due to debut in late 2008 at Ars Technica web site.

The learn about inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction with private and public classes of instances of objects in C++.

For Artificial Intelligence learn Lisp, or Scheme.

For Logic Programming learn Prolog.

You can learn Java, but it is best applied at the mobile device level - although some corps. use it for applications on the Web which is somewhat top heavy from reports.

If you want to do systems software engineering, learn more about hardware, and study Computer Language Theory, and Operating Systems like Unix/Linux Internals.

Search the Software Development forum for posts initiated by my member name, lotuseclat79, and the keyword Memory - I recently posted links to a series of excellent articles on the topic of what every programmer should know about memory written and posted on another website.

-- Tom

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/which-programming-language-is-best.702515/
Relevancy 64.5%

I am new to the computer start programming What with language should i programming field in fact I don t know a single thing about all the different languages I love web design and a webmaster if you will but I want to start programming computers instead of just websites now I m a th grade homeschooler and I have a good amount of free time which I spend just lazying around I would like to go into the field of video game programming but i know I have to learn plenty of other stuff as a base first I found a wonderful book that will start me off in game programming but I first need to learn the basics of application programming I would like to learn C C and C but I m not sure What programming language should i start with if I should start out with that because my brother a computer science major said those would be good to start out with but I also need to learn other languages Could anyone please recommend a few languages that would be good for me to start out on a few more for an Intermediate level and some books that could help me learn them Thank you

A:What programming language should i start with

If you go to the Programming forum, you will find several discussion threads from people asking the very same question. The most complete discussion is found here:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/Wha...with-t1817.htmlIf, after reading the comments there, you have further questions, then simply append them as a reply to THAT thread.Regards,John

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/27569/what-programming-language-should-i-start-with/
Relevancy 64.5%

I’m looking for suggestions as to what programming language or application to use that is reasonably easy to learn so as to build a simple, easy to use and flexible Personal Information Manager with proper programming standards. The PIM won’t need a lot of fancy whistles and bells in its initial version but may need to expand just like all applications seem to do. I've already done an outline of what I want it to do. Of course, I own several PIM's but most are either too rigid or too cumbersome by trying to be everything to every user. As always, TSG members are the ones I reach out to.Thanks in advance.

Relevancy 64.5%

Wich one of this languages you think is the best?

A:Favourite programming language

Assembler or Pascal for me, can't decide.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/favourite-programming-language.1498/
Relevancy 64.5%

Guys,

I am trying to make an application for mobile devices. I am aiming my device at my android mobile (purely for testing purposes). But would like it to be compatible with as many mobile devices as possible (if this is possible).

Can you recommend a progamming language for this? I am willing to use anything.

I'm mainly a BASH programmer, but I also have limited VB.NET experience.

It will be a mobile telnet/SSH client to connect to my server, and will need to issue remote commands to a server.

Any ideas on approach are welcome guys, I want it to be the most streamlined system I can make, and I, by no means claim to be an expert in this area.

Thanks in advance

A:Best programming language for mobile

http://developer.android.com/index.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/best-programming-language-for-mobile.915832/
Relevancy 64.5%

There are many languages and platforms out there to choose from. Which one do you use? Why? What features do you like from it?

I prefer Java because it is platform independent. But generally use VB6 if my programs are for the PC only.

Relevancy 64.5%

hey guys, i've been really wanting to get into this, but just haven't had time. i have a 2 week break now and really want to sink my teeth into this stuff. i'm looking at coding in Windows (XP) if that makes a difference. i'm really interested in making my PC more efficient, i've noticed a lot of stuff on batch programming being mentioned. would this be ideal for me?

thanks guys

Relevancy 64.5%

I want to write a program to handle inventories. As parameters, I have decided the following rules at the outset:

1. It should be Excel based
2. I do not want to learn or use any code
3. I do not even want to use VBA, or create macros

I have been looking around at sites like Tersus, and want to go down this route. Has anyone used VPL, or could point to a discussion that would help me decide which program/software to use?

I have XL with Windows 2007.

Thanks

PR

Relevancy 64.5%

Hi all,
I am taking college classes, and my first programming experience of any kind was last semester, with an intro to programming class. This semester I am taking the first part of a two-semester class in Java. I am finding it pretty difficult. I am wondering if it is just me, or is picking Java (out of any other language) sort of hard to learn for a first-time programmer/total beginner? Was there an easier one I could start with? I want to go for a BA or MA in Computer Science, and one of the requirements to get into either program is two semesters of java. In addition to reading Java Programming by Joyce Farrell for class, I bought Java For Dummies as sort of a preparatory book. Would anyone recommend any other Java books that they've read?

A:First programming language - Java

Hi,

Welcome to TSG. Java is hard, right, but that is just at the beginning. After that if you pay enough time, effort and attention, it will not. For an example, when I was writing my first hello world program(one year before), I told my lecturer I am not gonna MAKE IT. I told him I am not gonna make a single WORKING program in my whole life time. But that was the beginning. Now I am on my way to make a program which will work based on the user's voice. See, that is now. At the beginning anything is hard, even the world's most easiest thing. But, when you do it with courage and attention, it will become a hobby and of course easy.

And there is another thing I learn t from my self based experience. That is, do not limit your self to the text book. Learn by searching by your self. Always try to become a challenge to other people by trying to get more knowledge than them (yes, education is a competition). And to be honest, I made contacts with lot of Java programmers in all around the world, and that is the golden knowledge base of mine(One of my friends in TSG was my first Java helper) . Their knowledge always helped me whenever I am stuck. You also do it by sticking up with TSG and other technical forums.

Love your failures, they will tell you where you will get wrong. Never get disappointing by saying that is hard. Whenever you find something new, and if you can try it out, do it. Do not wait until your lecturer asks you to do it.

Help your friends to learn Java. Their mistakes will show you unbelievable nice points! Correct their code for them. Do not wait until they ask for help, just jump and help .

In programming, it is pretty much normal to forget something you have learnt. Who cares, just go through the books and refresh your knowledge rather than worrying about your memory loss. People forget, that is why the books are written.

Create programs by your self. Do not wait until your lecturer ask you to do, because they may never ask! Don't think your homework as a homework. Do it for your knowledge, not because the pressure given to you, do it for your own knowledge.

If you are interesting in Java books, I recommend "Head First Java" book. Buy the latest version of the book (The latest was 2nd edition which covered Java5. Now Java 7 is up, they might have updated the book too. But it doesn't matter, the basics has never changed, and will never change!!). I recommend it because it is written by Kathey Sierra, the Java promoter and Java game developer, who is working for Sun Java Corporation (Now Oracle) and Bert Bates. And it is a production of O'Rielly, who did a good job for Web 2.0.

The other best resource is internet. In most cases I refer roseindia.net, because they have very good and understandable Java examples. Apart from that, use google

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/first-programming-language-java.1041425/
Relevancy 64.5%

I would like to begin to learn programming. What would be the best one to learn; what is the dominant programming language now?

A:Solved: What programming language?

Hey mate, do a search on the forums about discussions related to learning programming languages.

Mods: Perhaps you could dedicate a sticky to this?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-what-programming-language.426254/
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi All...

At work, i've got to write a complicated quotation program.
The catch is that i've already written it - on a Apple II many years ago in BASIC...

Now ive got to do it all over again for the PC...
But i don't know which BASIC program to use - Ive only heard of Visual BASIC - any others out there...

If anyone can remember far back, i'd like it as similar as APPLE II Basic which is almost identical to the Sinclair Spectrum's Basic..

Like:-
100 ?"Hello"
110 Input a$
120 If a$="goodbye" then gosub 500
etc etc...

I know i could use emulators, but i'd rather not in this case...

Anyone help me??

A:Which BASIC programming language to use??

Cheers Rick...

Guess i never really thought about that - Yes, if its going to be similar then IT has to be in DOS (command prompt)...

So QBASIC and GWBASIC are the only two that you've heard of??

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/which-basic-programming-language-to-use.4296/
Relevancy 64.5%

If I wish to start learning about computer scripting/programming, what is a good beginner's programming language to start with?

Relevancy 64.5%

I want somebody who can help me with python tutorials.please help.

A:python programming language

Hi mohani,

Welcome to TSG!

The Python programming language tutorial is located at: The Python Tutorial.

I suggest you read the first link at Wikipedia for an overview of the language, and then the tutorial link.

-- Tom

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/python-programming-language.939900/
Relevancy 64.5%

During college days our batch collected data of all in the same batch and wanted to build a database. While the database should contain permanent datas like names, dob, fav things n stuff. There should be a coloumn where present contacts can be added.
Could someone help me decide which language i could use so that i can achieve. If any have played Football manager, i was looking at something like that. I believe that uses XML. But what should i use as database.
The main thing of all i have no depth knowledge in any programming but being a computer graduate jus know the basic.
Pls help.

A:HELP: Choosing right programming language

I wouldn't get to complicated with this and use something like MS ACCESS. Really a simple excel spreadsheet would get you started. Seems there was a sample database that did this??

If you Google 'contact freeware' you may find something ready for you to use. No reason to re-invent the wheel.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-choosing-right-programming-language.756570/
Relevancy 64.07%

i was just wondering what language is good for a starting video game programmer (which language should i learn first???)

Relevancy 64.07%

For example the Linux kernel?

A:Are OS Kernels created with programming language?

psam3 said:

For example the Linux kernel?Click to expand...

Yep. C is used for some, like Unix and Linux and assembly language is used for others. I believe a mixture of assembly language and C is common in kernel development.

You can download the Linux kernel source here and read it, if you want.

Peace...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/are-os-kernels-created-with-programming-language.689337/
Relevancy 64.07%

Sorry everyone I hope that all of my posts are not becoming a nuisance I want to get experience in IDEs Language Programming Solved: many of the programming languages that are out there including Web programming languages My main problem is that the college I am going to does not offer a lot of the languages And for those that they do offer the classes are few and far between when it comes to scheduling because many of the students are too afraid of ruining their GPAs by taking them I know of sites where I can learn some of the programming languages but I have just one question Are there any IDEs out there preferably freeware for Perl Java COBOL and such I have tried Googling for this but I have not found anything I have found answers to a Java IDE but I m not sure which the best one for me to download is Once again I apologize for my enormous amounts of posts or so it seems to me Thanks for any help and guidance nbsp

Relevancy 64.07%

I'm looking to dive into the art of programming but have absolutely no idea where to start. I have been told that C++ is an option but perhaps its a little too advanced for a begginner? My main purpose for learning a programming language is to caclulate scientiffic formulas etc. and maybe even graphing them at some point: whether that be an output file for Excel or an actual drawn image. Can anyone recommend a language, books, and/or where I can get a hold of some cheap software to get me started?

Thanks for your input!

A:Learning a Programming Language.. Where to start?

Take a course at your local college.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/learning-a-programming-language-where-to-start.88353/
Relevancy 64.07%

For software development, quite a number of languages are in use now-a-days, e.g Visual Basic, Java, C, C++. Is it possible to hazard a guess as to which language is ' the most used ', then the ' next most used ' etc. This I am interested in knowing because ,then, I can pay attention to these languages accordingly. I am a retired person and learning all the above mentioned languages at random. Perhaps, then, I can discipline myself in devoting my attention and time. I shall be grateful if someone can throw some light on this.

Relevancy 62.35%

Introducing C++11: Next iteration of programming language passes review.

This past week in Madrid, Spain, the next iteration of the C++ programming language, C++11, passed review by the technical standards committee.

"The purpose of standardization is not language features; the purpose is to make C++ code faster, more reliable, easier to write, easier to maintain, and easier to modify. Now that we know what the standard looks like, we can start programming with it. Compilers are already implementing many of the new features today."

For more details, please see the C++0x FAQ.

-- Tom

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/introducing-c-11-next-iteration-of-programming-language-passes-review.991003/
Relevancy 62.35%

Why Parrot is Important.

Think writing a compiler is difficult? It is—unless you use Parrot, a complete compiler construction kit. With Parrot, crafting a new programming language is as easy as authoring a new website.

Quote Reference: Why Parrot is Important (Linux Magazine)
"Good tools lower the risk of trying out new ideas. Spending 10 years implementing a radical new concept in programming languages, alien to users of existing languages, is a daunting prospect. Spending a few weeks, on the other hand, is quite tolerable. Successful experiments can quickly go on to solve more problems, while the unsuccessful ones can be quickly set aside, applying the lessons learned to the next language."Click to expand...

-- Tom

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/why-parrot-is-important-hint-new-programming-language-creation.836354/
Relevancy 61.49%

I am a Software Engineering student. I would like to learn C++ because that language is not in my degree. Can anyone please tell me a good site(Virus and other threats free), where I can learn that language from the beginning for free?

Relevancy 61.06%

Carnegie Mellon releases ROBOTC2.0 programming language for educational robots.

Carnegie Mellon University's Robotics Academy announces the release of ROBOTC2.0®, a programming language for robots and an accompanying suite of training tools that are easy enough for elementary students to use, but powerful enough for college-level engineering courses.

-- Tom

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/carnegie-mellon-releases-robotc2-0-programming-language-for-educational-robots.915563/
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi all,
I have recently downloaded the Windows Automated installation kit, and I know that Microsoft in no way designed it for this purpose, but do you think that it's a worthy thing for me to learn since I'm a blind user who doesn't want to rely on sighted assistance for Windows installations? And not to mention that it'd be a cool thing to be able to do. Tell me what you guys think. Though it's mostly point-click functionality, is there something better i could be doing with my tech life than learning that? Thanks. All opinions, pros, cons ... are greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Chromebuster

A:Windows automated installations, good thing to learn?

That me sounds like it would be a worth while project to head up. Tell us how it goes.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/360191/windows-automated-installations-good-thing-to-learn/
Relevancy 60.63%

anyone here good enough at programming to make a program/script or whatever to read IDv3 tags off of .MP3 files and write that data to a .xspf playlist?

the format of the playlist is like this
Code:
<track>
<annotation>Daft Punk - Around The World</annotation>
<location>./Daft Punk/Unknown Album/Around The World.mp3</location>
<info>http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Around+The+World</info>
</track>
and im sure that would be easy to write a program to write in that format, its just a matter of the program being able to do that for MANY mp3, and in reading a whole directory or single files and then making a .xspf playlist as an output. anyone think they can do it plz

Relevancy 60.2%

Computer science fascinate me and I would like to learn more about the technical stuff. Can anyone suggest a good site for this.
Shamou

Relevancy 59.77%

Hi does anyone knows any god and detailed programming books for win32 api, and visual basic and game programming for beginners!!I bought few books but they all assume that I know win API confusing message handling!!I can program in c/c++ . I need really detailed and well written textbook, if it exsist!Any help would be appreciated.

A:Good Programming books!!

I have book for Visual Basic 6 ( not ebook) : Visual basic step by step from Michael Halvorson. Good book for begginers and professionals.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/good-programming-books.25587/
Relevancy 59.77%

What characteristics and abilities do you think define "good programming"?

Do you think having good design skills does? Analytical thinking? Experience in a wide variety of languages?

Having a firm grasp of OOD (object oriented design) and OOP (object oriented programming)?

What do you think makes a "good programmer"?

Peace...

Relevancy 59.77%

I have been thinking of some really good idea of programs and i've never programmed any applications before...

First, is it as hard as it seems?

Second, what would be the best program to use for beginners

Third, Where can i find tutorials about it

THanks!

Relevancy 58.91%

Hello developers,
I have been programming with C,C++ for the last 2-3 years.
Now as a part of my project I have to build a windows application program
The language I have selected is VC++.
I did read Beginning Visual C++ by Ivor Horton but was confused with all the MFC's etc used
I would be glad if someone could direct me to some good reference books on MFC's,Windows Programming as well as VC++
Any kind of help is appreciated
Thanks

A:Windows Programming?Good Books?

hi newkidtopic, im not very familiar with vc++, but i found a lot of references to MFC on micrsofts own tech support forum/website MSDN theres also the knowlegde base, articles, live chats, downloads, downloadable help files, scource code from microsoft programs,

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-programming-good-books.166828/
Relevancy 58.91%

Hi, anyone here know of a good online/free C programming tutorial class? I would be totally
new to programming but in my job its nice to know something about it. thanks

Relevancy 58.91%

Hello,

I need a good programming editor for windows 7. Preferably freeware since I don't use it much. I've tried PSPad editor but I don't like it, and have had problems with it.

Thanks,

A:Looking for good freeware programming editor

Try Notepad++. It has syntax highlighting for common languages.Notepad++ Home

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/284954-looking-good-freeware-programming-editor.html
Relevancy 56.76%

I have reformatted my hard drive twice now with no success I keep getting attacked I'm not sure where I'm going wrong I keep getting the issues back Please help me I have included my HJT report as a first start I think I have a virus that keeps letting them in but McAfee is not catching it I have uninstalled and reinstalled McAfee used AVG etc regedit catches Malwarebytes Spybot been hijacked begging Please for - begging - I'm I've help cwshredder SDFix etc etc etc I'm getting pop-up from I've been hijacked - Please I'm begging for help - begging spyware sites pretending to be antivirus which I'm not clicking My Ad-Aware just recently stopped cleaning and gives a clean failed My Malwarebytes is not tracking anything I'm waiting for my hard drive to start erroring soon with my amber power light I will then have to reformat hard drive a fourth time I'm pretty certain they got my McAfee Please Pretty please Can anyone help guide me I'm tired of reformatting as it is not working Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes F WINDOWS System smss exeF WINDOWS system winlogon exeF WINDOWS system services exeF WINDOWS system lsass exeF WINDOWS system svchost exeF WINDOWS System svchost exeF WINDOWS Explorer EXEF Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWService exeF WINDOWS system spoolsv exeF WINDOWS system ctfmon exeF WINDOWS system Promon exeF Program Files McAfee com Agent mcagent exeF PROGRA McAfee MHN McENUI exeF Program Files McAfee SiteAdvisor McSACore exeF Program Files WinPortrait wpctrl exeF Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeF Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exeF Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeF PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exef PROGRA COMMON mcafee mna mcnasvc exef PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exeF PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcshield exeF Program Files McAfee MPF MPFSrv exeF Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exeF Program Files McAfee MSK MskSrver exeF WINDOWS System nvsvc exeF WINDOWS system HPZipm exeF WINDOWS System svchost exeF WINDOWS System wltrysvc exeF Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqimzone exeF Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exeF WINDOWS System NMSSvc exeF WINDOWS System bcmwltry exeF PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcsysmon exeF WINDOWS System svchost exeF Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware Ad-Aware exeF Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeF WINDOWS regedit exeF Documents and Settings HOME My Documents My Downloads HiJackThis HijackThis exeR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http search yahoo com search fr mcafee amp p sO - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - F Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocxO - BHO McAfee Phishing Filter - B A- - A -B -BE AFE AB - f PROGRA mcafee msk mskapbho dllO - BHO scriptproxy - DB D A - - E -B D- F C - F Program Files McAfee VirusScan scriptsn dllO - BHO McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO - B E -A B - A -B - CD E A FF - f PROGRA mcafee SITEAD mcieplg dllO - Toolbar McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar - EBBBE -BAD - B C- E A- ABECAE - f PROGRA mcafee SITEAD mcieplg dllO - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE NvQTwk NvCplDaemon initializeO - HKLM Run Promon exe Promon exeO - HKLM Run mcagent exe quot F Program Files McAfee com Agent mcagent exe quot runkeyO - HKLM Run McENUI F PROGRA McAfee MHN McENUI exe hideO - HKLM Run PivotSoftware quot F Program Files WinPortrait wpctrl exe quot O - HKLM Run HP Software Update F Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeO - HKLM Run Ad-Watch F Progr... Read more

A:I've been hijacked - Please I'm begging for help - begging

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/228829/ive-been-hijacked-please-im-begging-for-help-begging/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hello,
I have an idea for some interactive "flashcards", an educational program, where you test/educate yourself for vocabulary words.

My question is "What computer language should I try to develop this in?"

I visualize that the program would just be text display text, but it would be nice to display some graphics.

About 30 yrs. ago I did some programming in Basic & Fortran. You can get Basic, Python, or Scratch on-line for no charge. The learning curve would also be less in those languages.

If some publisher would be interested in the idea, would he want it programmed in Java, C++, or Visual Basic? or would Basic, Python, or Scratch be good enough?

I am retired, have a lot of time, but few financial resources, and this project is a labor of love rather than a professional move.

Any advice will be appreciated,
Thank you

A:Programming "Flashcards", in what computer language?

Microsoft gives several compilers for free, in my opinion, since you know BASIC, then develop the application with Visual BASIC. Personally, I prefer the C languages, such as C++ and C#, since I find the syntax quicker to write than BASIC.

Python and Java are based around C and C++ too.

Personally, from developer forums and Q/A, I've seen most people develop in C# or C++.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/299556-programming-flashcards-what-computer-language.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I wanna know a good programming language i have vb and need some help is thier easier ones?

Relevancy 52.03%

I'm trying to learn Assembly language but all the tutorials that I've read on the Internet are so confusing. They just go on and on about registers and bytes and don't tell me how to use them in a real debugger. I want to actually learn what they do in real life as I'm learning. Do you guys know any tutorials that are good and easy to understand? I know how to program in C++, Java, and Basic but I don't think that will help me with learning Assembly.

A:Help me find a good tutorial for learning Assembly Language

Uhm.. If you don't know what registers and bytes are, then assemply is plain useless. You might as well say "I want to learn C++, but I don't want to know about variables or classes".

Also, in 99.9% of the cases you don't need to go to the assembler level in debugging. Modern debuggers are advanced enough to let you step through source code and examine variables at the same time.

You need assembler skills if you are debugging routines with no source available or if you suspect compiler errors.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-me-find-a-good-tutorial-for-learning-assembly-language.98365/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hiya

Visual Studio Tools for the Microsoft Office System can help you take advantage of the productivity enhancements in the Microsoft .NET Framework to extend Microsoft Office Word 2003 and Microsoft Office Excel 2003 using Visual Basic .NET and Visual C#. The tools include new Visual Studio .NET projects for creating code behind Word documents, Word templates, and Excel workbooks.
System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems: TabletPC, Windows 2000, Windows 2000 Service Pack 2, Windows 2000 Service Pack 3, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows XP 64-bit

.NET Framework
Office 2003

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...5f-c764-4cc3-a5f3-48c9103f6b2f&DisplayLang=en

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/office-2003-programming-samplesoffice-2003-programming-samples-may-14.133631/
Relevancy 45.58%

Hi,

I just lost my winxp cd i think i friend might have stollen it i have a back up copy but i forgot to right down the cd number on what ever you call it how do i find this number or can i??

Please Help,

Liam

Relevancy 45.58%

ok i got this problem with any+all folders' atributes that square check is in every one of my folders...
i need help... i cant convert any videos !!!! need help please
ive tried it in vista and xp and 9x and linux and i try to change to not read only it and click apply then close and re open the properties box i try to change it to fully read only (just to see if it will work and it does the same thing PLEASe Help... I'll be your best friend....
BTW: none of the files ar RO just the folders....

Relevancy 45.58%

Ok I had a virus or something that corrupted some start-up files so that may computer wouldn't start-up even into safe mode I had to do a complete I'm BEGGING for help wipe I'm BEGGING for help and restore lost everything I had now it's running but it's very slow My connection to the internet is as fast as ever but if I try to open a web page I'm BEGGING for help it takes a long time and then I get a Cannot Find Server error and have to keep trying until it goes through I had to try times to open up this page to post this message and even now some of the smilies on the right and icons on the bottom didn't load and I just see the red 'x' Not sure if I have some settings wrong or if there's a problem with my computer but it's driving me nuts please help Here's my HJT log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Documents and Settings Owner Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http us hpwis com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http srch-us hpwis com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www optonline net R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http us hpwis com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http srch-us hpwis com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http srch-us hpwis com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http srch-us hpwis com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www optonline net O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocx O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar hp toolkit - B E - D D- DEB- B - D BCF F - C HP EXPLOREBAR HPTOOLKT DLL O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run hpsysdrv c windows system hpsysdrv exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS System hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run Share-to-Web Namespace Daemon c Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnd exe O - HKLM Run CamMonitor c Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging Unload hpqcmon exe O - HKLM Run AutoTBar C hp bin autotbar exe O - HKLM Run WCOLOREAL quot C Program Files Coloreal coloreal exe quot O - HKLM Run Recguard C WINDOWS SMINST RECGUARD EXE O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run PS C WINDOWS system ps exe O - HKLM Run HPDJ Taskbar Utility C WINDOWS System spool drivers w x hpztsb exe O - HKLM Run AlcxMonitor ALCXMNTR EXE O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - Extra context menu item amp Google Search - res C Program Files Google GoogleToolbar dll cmsearch html O - Extra context menu item amp Translate English Word - res C Program Files Google GoogleToolbar dll cmwordtrans html O - Extra context menu item Backward Links - res C Program Files Google GoogleToolbar dll cmbacklinks html O - Extra context menu item Cached Snapshot of Page - res C Program Files Google GoogleToolbar dll cmcache html O - Extra context menu item Similar Pages - res C Program Files Google GoogleToolbar dll cmsimilar html O - Extra context menu item Translate Page into English - res C Program Files... Read more

A:I'm BEGGING for help

Ok, I've been working on this for 2 days solid- I actually started crying this morning. I resigned up for Mcafee Antivirus, but I can't get the download to start- it keeps locking up when I try to start it. This is common now, but usually I can get a download started after 5-6 tries, and once its started it goes all the way through with no problems. Mcafee I've tried probably 20-30 times now with no luck.

I lost Internet completely last night, it wouldn't even pick up an IP address, though my Xbox Live still worked, so it wasn't the cable modem or the signal. I had to re-load the original files again, and now this morning I'm back to where I was (having to try several times to get pages to load, downloads to start, etc.). I know when I first got the computer I had to change some settings to get the internet to work smoothly, but no way can I remember what they were.

I've run Ad-Aware and Spybot a few times, as well as Panda scan, and fixed what they found (a new thing they seemed to find is something called Alexa, whatever that is). Here's my latest HJT log if that's relevant:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 11:37:33 AM, on 2/12/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb05.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://us7.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://srch-us7.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://srch-us7.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://srch-us7.hpwis.com/
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.optonline.net/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://us7.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://srch-us7.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://srch-us7.hpwis.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://srch-us7.hpwis.com/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://us7.hpwis.com/
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [hpsysdrv] c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\System32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Recguard] C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Reminder] "C:\Windows\Creator\Remind_XP.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zero Knowledge Freedom] C:\Program Files\Zero Knowledge\Freedom\AutoStarterR.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PS2] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ps2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb05.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE NvQTwk,NvCplDaemon initialize
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} (McAfee.com Operating System Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/sh...1/mcinsctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E5A37BF-FD42-463A-877C-4EB7002E68AE} (Housecall ActiveX 6.5) - http://housecall65.trendmicro.com/ho...vex/hcImpl.cab
O16 - DPF: {BCC0FF27-31D9-4614-A68E-C18E1ADA4389} (DwnldGroupMgr Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/sh...26/mcgdmgr.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dll
O23 - ... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f135/im-begging-for-help-89679.html
Relevancy 45.58%

ok, im pretty new to all the virus infections and things like that, but after a bit af research i think i have one, my task manager will display for about half a second, then dissapear and so does regedit.

i would be eternally greatful if someone could help me find out what is causing this and maybe help me fix it. i know i have to get a programme and give u guys a log, but am not sure how to go about it all. just looking for a bit of guidance and help please.

thanx

james
any help would be greatfuly appreciated!

Relevancy 45.58%

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Unknown Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Program Files x Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exeC Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC please me someone begging you! help im Program Files x OpenOffice org program soffice exeC Program Files x OpenOffice org program soffice binC Program Files x NewTech Infosystems Gateway MyBackup BackupManagerTray exeC Program Files x VideoWebCamera VideoWebCamera exeC Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files x Launch Manager LManager exeC Program Files x CyberLink PowerDVD PDVD Serv exeC Program Files x CyberLink Power Go CLMLSvc exeC Program Files x McAfee com Agent mcagent exeC Program Files x Internet Explorer someone please help me im begging you! iexplore exeC Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbarUser exeC Windows SysWow Macromed Flash FlashUtil e exeC Program someone please help me im begging you! Files x Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exeC Program Files x Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACG z l a u qR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACG z l a u qR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main someone please help me im begging you! Default Page URL http homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACG z l a u qR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http homepage gateway com rdr aspx b ACG z l a u qR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http search yahoo com search fr mcafee amp p sR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htmR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar - EBBBE -BAD - B C- E A- ABECAE - c PROGRA mcafee SITEAD mcieplg dllF - REG system ini UserInit userinit exeO - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files x Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - c Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dllO - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO scriptproxy - DB D A - - E -B D- F C - C Program Files x McAfee VirusScan scriptsn dllO - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dllO - BHO McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO - B E -A B - A -B - CD E A FF - c PROGRA mcafee SITEAD mcieplg dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - BHO SingleInstance Class - FDAD DA - A - FD - C - F AC - C Program Files x Yahoo Companion Installs cpn YTSingleInstance dllO - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files x Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - Toolbar Google Toolbar - C B - - d - B - A CD F - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dllO - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot c Program Files x Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run BackupManagerTray... Read more

A:someone please help me im begging you!

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.We need to create an OTL ReportPlease download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.In the custom scan box paste the following:CODEnetsvcsmsconfigsafebootminimalsafebootnetworkactivexdrivers32%systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles%systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles/md5starteventlog.dllscecli.dllnetlogon.dllcngaudit.dllsceclt.dllntelogon.dlllogevent.dlliaStor.sysnvstor.sysatapi.sysIdeChnDr.sysviasraid.sysAGP440.sysvaxscsi.sysnvatabus.sysviamraid.sysnvata.sysnvgts.sysiastorv.sysViPrt.syseNetHook.dllahcix86.sysKR10N.sysnvstor32.sysahcix86s.sysnvrd32.sys/md5stop%systemroot%\*. /mp /sPush the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTL.txt <-- Will be openedExtra.txt<--Will be minimizedIn the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. I suggest you do this and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.regards myrti

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/302056/someone-please-help-me-im-begging-you/
Relevancy 45.58%

Hello there I don t know what the hell I was thinking by trying to fix my computer by myself I wanted to get rid of unwated files and thus speed up my pc and have more space on the drive so I right-clicked the c drive Please I'm begging!! help!!! and in the general section i ticked those two options Compress this drive to save disk space AND Index this drive for faster searching and then I clicked apply which then hinted me a message that it would take place when I restart the pc and so I did some processes were taking place whilst it was Please help!!! I'm begging!! restarting it showed message step of step of and so on and then when everything was completed computer started in something that looked like A SAFE MODE - you know massively enlarged icons and limited capabilities which I can t get out of unfortunately What did I do here and How can I leave to so everything is back to normal Please I M BEGGING I DON T KNOW MUCH ABOUT COMPUTERS YET STUPIDELY THOUGHT I CAN DO THESE THINGS MYSELF WHICH I CLEARLY HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT could somebody help me PLEEEEASE nbsp

Relevancy 45.58%

I m infected machines was a big pc fan - now Begging help! for I m so frustrated I want to throw them away My netbook home entertainment PC and roommates laptop Begging for help! all infected It s been over days and I cannot remove it If you re going to say run Malwarebytes in safe mode - thanks for your time You re not the man to help me I can t handle this - I m losing sleep wasting money and I m ready to snap this netbook mo old in half Walking away from PC s and the scumbag pieces of sh t with nothing better to do than write viruses forever I am so pissed off http index php ub BmcBUnRmV mp rQ LCC ENwZEThis is the link that shuts down IE and provides a pop up saying I m infected it redirects me to there I know there are powerful knowledge people here that can help me PLEASE - I m begging you I will check my post daily

A:Begging for help!

Hello, that link is a blocked IP.... I will guess we have an XP system. So I will start here.Reboot into Safe Mode with Networking How to enter safe mode(XP)Using the F8 MethodRestart your computer. When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu. Select the option for Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys. Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode. >>>> Download this file and doubleclick on it to run it. Allow the information to be merged with the registry.RKill....Download and Run RKillPlease download RKill by Grinler from one of the 4 links below and save it to your desktop.

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Link 4

Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.
Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next replyDo not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again. Or if rebooting is required run it again.If you continue having problems running rkill.com, you can download iExplore.exe or eXplorer.exe, which are renamed copies of rkill.com, and try them instead.Next run Superantisypware (SAS): Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home UsersDouble-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.Click the Scanning Control tab.Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):Close browsers before scanning.Scan for tracking cookies.Terminate memory threats before quarantining.Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.Click Close to exit the program.If you have a problem ... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/350856/begging-for-help/
Relevancy 45.58%

im shaking..im crying... i dont know what to do.. im seriously freaking out here. im in great need of help.. ASAP!
i screwed up my computer and my dad said to never touch his..
and i did..
i went to some website looking for lyrics and all of a sudden all this stuff starting installing itself in his computer like what happened to mine.
he's going to kill me!
so PLEASE!
someone tell me how to get rid of everything that isnt supposed to be on here!

i ran Ad-aware SE on his computer already but i know for a fact everything isnt installed yet.
What is the link for HijackThis so we can try to get rid of everything that way...
please and thank you.
the sooner the better.
he'll kill me if we dont fix it.

A:im begging please, help me.

im hoping this is the most recent Hijack This program...
but i juss did this logfile. please help.

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.0
Scan saved at 11:41:53 PM, on 12/30/2004
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\LMPDPSRV.EXE
C:\Program Files\KMaestro\KMaestro.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\mycupapi.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\secure.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wsxsvc\wsxsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\vmss\vmss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\vuvvor.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\msyetres.exe
C:\Program Files\KMaestro\WTS_KEY.EXE
C:\Program Files\Lexmark X125\LEX125SU.exe
C:\Program Files\Nikon\NkView6\NkvMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Brian W. Champer\My Documents\My Videos\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.cox.net/
R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O2 - BHO: BTGrabObj Class - {00000000-F09C-02B4-6EC2-AD0300000000} - C:\WINDOWS\BTGrab.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {017C20C1-F86F-11D8-9B25-000ACD002AE3} - C:\WINDOWS\Helper101.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SDWin32 Class - {42078C15-9108-49FD-9CC9-3AB484C0D407} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\dnqdx.dll
O2 - BHO: SDWin32 Class - {96F4E9A2-488A-4482-A9AC-63D0C79AF5C8} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\urude.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTStartup] C:\Program Files\Creative\Splash Screen\CTEaxSpl.EXE /run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LMPDPSRV] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\LMPDPSRV.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BtcMaestro] C:\Program Files\KMaestro\KMaestro.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ViewMgr] C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CSV10P70] C:\Program Files\CSBB\CSv10P070.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [rqzpgcffyhaf] C:\WINDOWS\System32\cswatqu.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ocqvjc] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ocqvjc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [33mT3pS] mycupapi.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dnqdxc] C:\WINDOWS\System32\dnqdxc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [version] C:\WINDOWS\System32\adl_dh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [urudec] C:\WINDOWS\System32\urudec.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [secure] C:\WINDOWS\System32\secure.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dvx] C:\WINDOWS\System32\wsxsvc\wsxsvc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vmss] C:\WINDOWS\System32\vmss\vmss.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [I053RfeEQ] msyetres.exe
O4 - Startup: PowerReg Scheduler.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Lexmark X125 Settings Utility.lnk = C:\Program Files\Lexmark X125\LEX125SU.exe
O4 - Global Startup: NkvMon.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Nikon\NkView6\NkvMon.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE
O16 - DPF: Showbiz Slots by pogo - http://showbiz.pogo.com/applet-5.9.4.22/slots/showbiz-ob-assets.cab
O16 -... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/im-begging-please-help-me.313594/
Relevancy 45.58%

Ok first of all thanks for any help for Begging help! anyone can provide Here s Begging for help! my major symptoms I have a TIBS dialer virus that I can t get rid of I gave up weeks ago i e I don t remember what all I tried by recommendation from another site This virus pops up when I try to access webpages and stalls the computer for about sec before the box pops up allowing me to close cancel it It used to only show up maybe once per minutes but now it s virtually every new page I try to load This is my main problem I want to get rid of By following some of the directions to get rid of this I quot fixed quot something in HiJackThis several weeks ago and subsequently I get a problem during starting Windows that it tells me my version of windows is not quot Genuine quot It then makes me wait secs before I can click quot Remind me later quot instead of quot Fix Now quot which sends me to a www microsoft com site that doesn t help returns the next time I log in to windows Third when I log into my yahoo mail account I have to log in twice before it logs me in it s the same web address when I do it I don t have to do this from other computers Fourth I m not sure where all these problems came from but I have a yr old son that may be perusing sites he shouldn t be I know he uses Firefox Mozilla and deletes all the history cookie selections from the box that pops up when you close Mozilla Is there anyway to still see what he s surfing Below is my current HJT file with all applications shut down Thanks again Carth Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files CheckPoint SSL Network Extender slimsvc exe C Program Files LeapFrog LeapFrog Connect CommandService exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C Program Files Softex OmniPass Omniserv exe C Program Files CheckPoint SecuRemote bin SR Service exe C Program Files CheckPoint SecuRemote bin SR WatchDog exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C Program Files Softex OmniPass OPXPApp exe C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exe C WINDOWS system WgaTray exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files CheckPoint SecuRemote bin SR GUI Exe C windows system hpsysdrv exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging Unload hpqcmon exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C HP KBD KBD EXE C Program Files HP hpcoretech hpcmpmgr exe C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C Program Files LeapFrog LeapFrog Connect Monitor exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Fisher-Price DACS MiniApp DACSMiniApp exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files HP hpcoretech comp hptskmgr exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnf exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sb msgr http www yahoo com ext search search html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sp msgr http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults su msgr http www yahoo com R - HKLM Softw... Read more

Relevancy 45.58%

Was given for :( help Begging computer by younger brother for work and I am getting embaressing porn pop-ups please if anyone could help would be appreciated Ran ad aware and spybot Running processes C WINNT System smss exe C WINNT system winlogon exe C WINNT system services exe C WINNT system lsass exe C WINNT system Ati evxx exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINNT System svchost exe C WINNT system hidserv exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C Program Begging for help :( Files Norton AntiVirus AdvTools NPROTECT EXE C WINNT system regsvc exe C WINNT system MSTask exe C WINNT System WBEM WinMgmt exe C WINNT System mspmspsv exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT system Ati evxx exe C WINNT Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB evntsvc exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe C Program Files Silicon Prairie Software MemTurbo memturbo exe C WINNT System svchost exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Documents and Settings Administrator My Documents security HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Begging for help :( Start Page http www Begging for help :( comcast net R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by Comcast R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C WINNT System blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - BHO ohb - CEFD -A D- - -D F ED - C WINNT system winalot dll O - HKLM Run Synchronization Manager mobsync exe logon O - HKLM Run C-Media Mixer Mixer exe startup O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run TkBellExe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB evntsvc exe -osboot O - HKLM Run ATIPTA C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe O - HKLM Run tgcmd quot C Program Files support com bin tgcmd exe quot server O - HKLM Run pmr C Program Files Common Files Presentia pmr exe O - HKLM Run fash C WINNT fash exe O - HKCU Run MSMSGS C Program Files MSN Messenger msmsgs exe background O - Startup MemTurbo lnk C Program Files Silicon Prairie Software MemTurbo memturbo exe O - Extra context menu item amp Convert and Open - C Program Files Camtech Convert amp Open ConvertIt htm O - Extra context menu item amp Google Search - res C Program Files Google GoogleToolbar dll cmsearch html O - Extra context menu item Backward amp Links - res C Program Files Google GoogleToolbar dll cmbacklinks html O - Extra context menu item Cac amp hed Snapshot of Page - res C Program Files Google GoogleToolbar dll cmcache html O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS Office EXCEL EXE O - Extra context menu item Si amp milar Pages - res C Program Files Google GoogleToolbar dll cmsimilar html O - Extra context menu item Translate into English - res C Program Files Google GoogleToolbar dll cmtrans html O - Extra button Messenger HKLM O - Extra Tools menuitem Yahoo Messenger HKLM O - Extra button ICQ Pro HKLM O - Extra Tools menuitem ICQ HKLM O - Extra button ComcastHSI HKLM O - Extra button Support HKLM O - Extra button Help HKLM O - Extra button Messenger HKLM O - Extra Tools menuitem MSN Messenger Service HKLM O - DPF Yahoo Chat - http us chat yimg com us yimg com i chat applet c chat cab O - DPF B BCA- F C- CF- - Shockwave ActiveX Control - http download macromedia com pub shockwave cabs director sw cab O - DPF - F - BB - D -FA D F A AB YInstStarter Class - http download yahoo com dl installs yinst cab O - DPF BCE A-DC B- -A - FDA DB D Info Class - http www blizzard com register wowbeta si cab O - DPF D D - - D -BDCD- C F A B HouseCall Control - http a g akamai net housecall antivirus com housecall xscan cab O - DPF D F B - A - D - B - DC A SecureLogi... Read more

Relevancy 45.58%

hi, my name is kalel as they call me in counterstrike... i need help! i start playing counterstrike for like 5 mins in any server and all of a sudden the cs shutsdown and a message in my desktop says Net_SendPacketEroor comes on i need serouse help, if u know a solution please tell me step by step

tyyy thank u

A:HEy i NeeD help!! please im begging help

Welcome to our forum, would suggest you download and run the following
program. http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_cleaner.html
That will clean out viruses and Trojans from your computer, do you have
a good anti-virus program? If not try this its free and all updates are done automatically. http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hey-i-need-help-please-im-begging-help.353374/
Relevancy 45.58%

okay i am going to lay out you. BEGGING Please. am Help I my entire situation and if this is the worng place for it sorry here it goes i run windows xp and i need help with System restore yes i know there are a lot of topics like this but i can t find one that can help me my computer has been acting up for the past week and it is pissing me off my brother downloaded some files off the internet and after that my computer went to hell i have tried everything i can think of but nothing works so i think i should try system Help Please. I am BEGGING you. restore the problem is the only date it will let me restore to happens to be todays date now my question Can i set another date for it to restore to and if not how can i fix the godforsaken thing it is driving me crazy thanks for the help copied HJT log into this post to make it easier for helpers Soft deleted several other junk replies br br br br Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v br Scan saved at PM on br Platform Windows XP SP WinNT br MSIE Internet Explorer v br Boot mode Normal br Running processes br C WINDOWS System smss exe br C WINDOWS system winlogon exe br C WINDOWS system services exe br C WINDOWS system lsass exe br C WINDOWS system svchost exe br C WINDOWS System svchost exe br C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe br C WINDOWS Explorer EXE br C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe br C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe br C WINDOWS system ICO EXE br C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe br C Program Files Broadcom ASFIPMon AsfIpMon exe br C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe br C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe br C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe br C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements apdproxy exe br C WINDOWS system lphcgn j en r exe br C Documents and Settings Powers winlogon exe br C WINDOWS system rundll exe br C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgamsvr exe br C WINDOWS system Rundll exe br C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe br C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe br C Program Files Nikon PictureProject NkbMonitor exe br C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgupsvc exe br C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgemc exe br C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE br C WINDOWS system svchost exe br C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqimzone exe br C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exe br C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe br C WINDOWS System svchost exe br C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe br C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe br R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL a href http www google com ig dell hl en amp client dell-usuk-rel amp channel us amp ibd target blank class externalLink rel nofollow www google com ig dell hl en amp client dell-usuk-rel amp channel us amp ibd a br R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL a href http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId target blank class externalLink rel nofollow http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId a br R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL a href http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId target blank class externalLink rel nofollow http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId a br R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page a href http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId target blank class externalLink rel nofollow http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId a br R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page a href http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId target blank class externalLink rel nofollow http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId a br R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search Default Page URL a href http www google com ig dell hl en amp client dell-usuk-rel amp channel us amp ibd target blank class externalLink rel nofollow www google com ig dell hl en amp client dell-usuk-rel amp channel us amp ibd a br O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run SoundMAXPnP C Program Files Ana... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-please-i-am-begging-you.730202/
Relevancy 45.58%

Ok so stupidly i got windows 7 at a retail store thinking oh wow how cool it is, it turns out to be that my hp pavilion dv6500 drivers are not compatible and now i cant change the windows taskbar color and cant use my finger sensor because hp has no drivers for it anymore, i know this is all my fault because i didnt find out first if there were new drivers for my netbook and my main problem is that since this hp does not have a vista installation cd i cant go back to vista! it has an in built vista cd i guess and now it wont let me go back.

Please please i really want to go back since my computer looks all messed up.
I really trully appreciate it.

A:Please im begging for help!

have you tried looking for the drivers online

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/40047-please-im-begging-help.html
Relevancy 45.58%

Hello there I don t know what the hell I was begging!!! help!!! Please I'm thinking by trying to fix my Please help!!! I'm begging!!! computer by myself I wanted to get rid of unwated files and thus speed up my pc and have more space on the drive so I right-clicked the c drive and in the general section i ticked those Please help!!! I'm begging!!! two options Compress this drive to save disk space AND Index this drive for faster searching and then I clicked apply which then hinted me a message that it would take place when I restart the pc and so I did some processes were taking place whilst it was restarting it showed message step of step of and so on and then when everything was completed computer started in something that looked like A SAFE MODE - you know massively enlarged icons and limited capabilities which I can t get out of unfortunately What did I do here and How can I leave to so everything is back to normal Please I M BEGGING I DON T KNOW MUCH ABOUT COMPUTERS YET STUPIDELY THOUGHT I CAN DO THESE THINGS MYSELF WHICH I CLEARLY HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT could somebody help me PLEEEEASE nbsp

Relevancy 45.15%

Cannot get on internet explorer to download help programs It says connected to internet but internet explorer cannot open search page Cannot open regedit or msconfig it just flashes on the screen and disappears Ran norton nothing found nothing ran spybot and adaware cleaned off the found items Thats all I can do Windows XP home edition please help I have been at this for days Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnf exe C HIJACKTHIS HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www dell com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http broadband-largebande aliant net home jsp R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http www dell com O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Norton Internet Security - ECB - F - bbc- D- DDF E - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared AdBlocking NISShExt dll O - BHO NAV Helper - A F D D-E - D -B A - BB FDD - C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - HKLM Run SoundMAXPnP C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe O - HKLM Run ATIPTA C Program Files ATI Technologies Please begging!! am help, Solved: Please I ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe O - HKLM Run UpdateManager quot C Program Files Common Files Sonic Update Manager sgtray exe quot r O - HKLM Run dla C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe O - HKLM Run IAAnotif C Program Files Intel Intel Application Accelerator iaanotif exe O - HKLM Run CamMonitor C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging Unload hpqcmon exe O - HKLM Run Share-to-Web Namespace Daemon C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnd exe Solved: Please Please help, I am begging!! O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKCU Run DellSupport quot C Program Files Dell Support DSAgnt exe quot startup O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - Global Startup Adobe Reader Speed Launch lnk C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader reader sl exe O - Global Startup Logitech Desktop Messenger lnk C Program Files Logitech Desktop Messenger Program LDMConf exe O - Global Startup Logitech Harmony Remote lnk C Program Files Logitech Harmony Remote harmonyClient exe O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Broken Internet access because of LSP provider c windows system rlls dll missing O - Winlogon Notify WgaLogon - C WINDOWS SYSTEM WgaLogon dll O - Service Ati HotKey Poller - Unknown owner - C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe O - Service Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exe O - Service Symantec Event Manager ccEvtMgr - Symantec Corporation - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe O - Service Symantec Internet Security Password Validation ccISPwdSvc - Symantec Corporation - C Program Files Norton Internet Security ccPwdSvc... Read more

Relevancy 45.15%

Ok my computer is possesed I have so much crap running that I can do nothing on my machine accept sit back and watch the adds pop up so here is my log I really dont want anything to open up on start up but i am scared that i will kill something I really need thank you Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS this begging am Hijack I please System RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C Program Files Common Files CMEII CMESys exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS System rundll exe C Documents and Settings Ty Desktop HijackThis exe Hijack this please I am begging R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http www startium com metasearch php dst DIST R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http red clientapps yahoo com customize ie defaults sp ymsgr http Hijack this please I am begging www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http default-homepage-network com start cgi new-hklm R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http server smartbotpro net search new-hklm R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http red clientapps yahoo com customize ie defaults sp ymsgr http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http red clientapps yahoo com customize ie defaults stp ymsgr http my yahoo com R - HKLM Hijack this please I am begging Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http red clientapps yahoo com customize ie defaults su ymsgr http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http red clientapps yahoo com customize ie defaults su ymsgr http www yahoo com R - URLSearchHook IncrediFindBHO Class - D FF - BE- -B C - BB A - C PROGRA INCRED BHO INCFIN DLL R - URLSearchHook IncrediFindBHO Class - FC EDD- - - - C D - C PROGRA INCRED BHO INCFIN DLL O - Hosts search netscape com sitefinder verisign com O - BHO IE Agent - - - - - - C PROGRA Lycos IEagent CSIE DLL O - BHO no name - DD-C E- -AF -DD C C - C WINDOWS twaintec dll O - BHO MyWebSearch Search Assistant BHO - A FAF - E- cf- - F A D - C Program Files MyWebSearch SrchAstt bin MWSSRCAS DLL O - BHO no name - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocx O - BHO mwsBar BHO - B EA -A - -B BB- DE CCA - C Program Files MyWebSearch bar bin MWSBAR DLL O - BHO no name - CF B - EEB- - C - EF F - C WINDOWS System stlbdist DLL O - BHO NavErrRedir Class - FC EDD- - - - C D - C PROGRA INCRED BHO INCFIN DLL O - BHO NavErrRedir Class - D FF - BE- -B C - BB A - C PROGRA INCRED BHO INCFIN DLL O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocx O - Toolbar Search - CF B - EEB- - C - EF F - C WINDOWS System stlbdist DLL O - Toolbar My amp Web Search - B EA -A - -B BB- DE CCA - C Program Files MyWebSearch bar bin MWSBAR DLL O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS System NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS System NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe O - HKLM Run Logitech Utility Logi MwX Exe O - HKLM Run Smapp C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMTray exe O - HKLM Run WinampAgent C Program Files Winamp winampa exe O - HKLM Run CMESys quot C Program Files Common Files CMEII CMESys exe quot O - HKLM Run c windows temp u exe O - HKLM Run ClrSchLoader C PROGRA Lycos IEagent Loader exe O - HKLM Run CF B - EEB- - C - EF F rundll exe C WINDOWS System stlbdist DLL DllRunMain O - HKLM Run RunWindowsUpdate C WINDOWS uptodate e... Read more

A:Hijack this please I am begging

You can remove all the following entries:

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_04\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logitech Utility] Logi_MwX.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Smapp] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] C:\Program Files\Winamp\winampa.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CMESys] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\CMEII\CMESys.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: c:\windows\temp\u.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ClrSchLoader] C:\PROGRA~1\Lycos\IEagent\Loader.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [{2CF0B992-5EEB-4143-99C0-5297EF71F444}] rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\System32\stlbdist.DLL,DllRunMain
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RunWindowsUpdate] C:\WINDOWS\uptodate.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dsi] C:\WINDOWS\System32\dp-k13w13.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dpi] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Dpi\dpi.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [updmgr] C:\Program Files\Common files\updmgr\updmgr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MyWebSearch Email Plugin] C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsoemon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [_1254c] C:\WINDOWS\System32\_1254c.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ypager.exe -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [warez] "C:\Program Files\Warez P2P Client\warez.exe" -h
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Odar] C:\DOCUME~1\Ty\Application Data\weos.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WNST] C:\WINDOWS\System32\wnsapisu.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [eZmmod] C:\PROGRA~1\ezula\mmod.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MyWebSearch Email Plugin] C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsoemon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [IEDClean] C:\WINDOWS\System32\5.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\RunOnce: [MPlayer2_FixUp] C:\WINDOWS\inf\unregmp2.exe /Fixups
O4 - Startup: MyWebSearch Email Plugin.lnk = C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEMON.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: GStartup.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\GMT\GMT.exe
O4 - Global Startup: MyWebSearch Email Plugin.lnk = C:\Program Files\MyWebSearch\bar\1.bin\MWSOEMON.EXE
Also run a spyware/adware program if you still have a pop-up issues.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hijack-this-please-i-am-begging.227021/
Relevancy 45.15%

Google is redirected and I have popups like crazy Can some one look at my log and see whats up Thanx in advance Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP for log to begging some please help one hijackthis SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS hijackthis log begging for some one to help please system svchost exe C hijackthis log begging for some one to help please WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files SpywareGuard sgmain exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C WINDOWS System tcpsvcs exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files SpywareGuard sgbhp exe C WINDOWS System wuauclt exe C Program Files hijack HijackThis exe O - BHO SpywareGuard Download Protection - A E - F- - B - B DDD DB - C Program Files SpywareGuard dlprotect dll O - Startup SpywareGuard lnk C Program Files SpywareGuard sgmain exe O - HKCU Software Policies Microsoft Internet Explorer Restrictions present O - Extra button Related HKLM O - Extra Tools menuitem Show amp Related Links HKLM O - DPF D CDB E-AE D- CF- B - Shockwave Flash Object - http download macromedia com pub shockwave cabs flash swflash r cab nbsp

A:hijackthis log begging for some one to help please

Not much to work with there, have you disabled things?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hijackthis-log-begging-for-some-one-to-help-please.224149/
Relevancy 44.72%

I m looking everywhere and anywhere for help Ever since I upgraded to Windows I have had no (Flash) Begging Help for Audio sound from any Flash Audio item Begging for Audio Help (Flash) on any website using any browser I guess that s actually not Begging for Audio Help (Flash) true I get muffled garbled bass sounds and almost inaudible scratchy squeaky high pitched sounds I ve tried on Firefox IE and Chrome I ve deleted and reinstalled Flash I ve upgraded to the latest version Sound works everywhere else just not with Flash I ve written to this forum the Microsoft Answers forum hell I ve even written to ESPN hoping they would help so I could listen to their video and audio clips I haven t gotten any answers Someone has to be able to help here Please for the love of all that s good and holy someone help me out with an answer here Here is my dxdiag as well ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name SCOTT-PC Operating System Windows Professional -bit Build win rtm - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer System manufacturer System Model System Product Name BIOS Phoenix - AwardBIOS v PG Processor Intel R Core TM CPU GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Available OS Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C Windows DirectX Version DirectX DX Setup Parameters Not found User DPI Setting DPI percent System DPI Setting DPI percent DWM DPI Scaling Disabled DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D retail DirectDraw retail DirectInput retail DirectMusic retail DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name NVIDIA GeForce GS Manufacturer NVIDIA Chip type GeForce GS DAC type Integrated RAMDAC Device Key Enum PCI VEN DE amp DEV amp SUBSYS C amp REV A Display Memory MB Dedicated Memory MB Shared Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Name Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model NEC LCD V Monitor Id NEC EE Native Mode x p Hz Output Type HD Driver Name nvd dum dll Driver File Version English Driver Version DDI Version Ex Driver Model WDDM Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo d n a WHQL Date Stamp n a Device Identifier D B E E- D - CF- - E EC C Vendor ID x DE Device ID x SubSys ID xC Revision ID x A Driver Strong Name oem inf NVIDIA SetB Devices NTx Section ci ven de amp dev Rank Of Driver E Video Accel ModeMPEG A ModeMPEG C ModeVC B ModeWMV B ModeVC A ModeWMV A Deinterlace Caps CB - - - E - C DB Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive F F DA - B - B F- D -C E EAAB Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch CB - - - E - C DB Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive F F DA - B - B F- D -C E EAAB Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch CB - - - E - C ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/begging-for-audio-help-flash.899021/
Relevancy 44.72%

First of all thank you for reading this Now about my problem i don t know how but RPC service failed to start value is so RPCs is on automatic but it wont start and when I try to start it manually it shows me an error message access denied although I m logged on as admin I ve googled it and found very few methods but they don t work and pc is clean of viruses at least AVG says so So actually my problem at least I think so is to restore security settings to default state I tried method I found on the google but it doesn t work and it s Please experts begging from help for I'm and xp desperate this code Please I'm desperate and begging for help from xp experts run secedit configure cfg windir repair secsetup inf db secsetup sdb verbose So forget about this code I ll tell few more symptoms to make your job easier for example i cant see service properties and I can t see external services at all it says One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed because your current security settings prohibit running activeX controls on this page or you have blocked a publisher of one of the controls also I cant see local private policy properties etc all in all something changed my rights as admin and I just want my Rights back to be able to turn on RPC service and edit stuffs like before I have even called microsoft support but they just told me to reactivate my windows btw they didn t know what RPCs is which I can t do because I really don t know where my xp cd is i bought it few years ago If you guys need more info or pictures maybe just say Hope that somebody can help me out Cheers nbsp

Relevancy 44.72%

First of all thank you for reading this Now about my problem i don't know how but RPC service failed to start value is so RPCs is on automatic but it wont start and when I try to start it manually it shows me an error message access denied although I'm logged on as admin I've googled it and found very few methods but they don't work and pc is clean of viruses at xp ! Please experst begging help I'm and from for desperate least AVG says so So actually my problem at least I think so is to restore security settings to default state I tried method I found on the google but it doesn't work and it's this code run secedit configure cfg windir repair secsetup inf db secsetup sdb verbose So forget about this code I'll tell few more symptoms to make your job easier for example i cant see service properties and I can't see external services at all it says One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed because your current security settings prohibit running activeX controls on this page or you have blocked a publisher of one of the controls also I cant see local private policy properties etc Please I'm desperate and begging for help from xp experst ! all in all something changed my rights as admin and I just want my Rights back to be able to turn on RPC service and edit stuffs like before I have even called microsoft support but they just told me to reactivate my windows btw they didn't know what RPCs is which I can't do because I really don't know where my xp cd Please I'm desperate and begging for help from xp experst ! is i bought it few years ago If you guys need more info or pictures maybe just say Hope that somebody can help me out Cheers

A:Please I'm desperate and begging for help from xp experst !

don't you have any restore-point available?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/please-im-desperate-and-begging-for-help-from-xp-experst-647299.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Ok this is going to be winded so hold on ok built a system Solved: No I Begging Am Help Sound recently and skimped on a few things because it is for the girl friend and she is just a basic Email and Solved: No Sound Help I Am Begging MP person sooooo The computer is set like this PT CE-A ECS MOTHER BOARD P GHZ PROCESSOR MB ATI CARD AGP MB DDR ON BOARD EVERYTHING ELSE ok that is were i am having the problem the Realtek AC sound card Runaway now right ya wish i could well The dang thing just dont work i installed everything XP PRO SP and ETC and the sound didnt work I played with it and finally got it to work with the latest drivers but the front channel does not work i have to hook the speakers up to the line out and use the mixer to change that channel to a rear speaker channel which in turn only plays certain sounds and is at a very low volume I emailed realtek Solved: No Sound Help I Am Begging took them two weeks to respond told me clean install of XP with no PCI devices in the machine well THERE IS NONE very irritated i waited two weeks for that I emailed them again and this is week with no response I have tried goggle searches and seems Solved: No Sound Help I Am Begging there is similar problems out there but no fixes So I turn to you all the people that got me through my very first computer build to help me with this issue I will take any ideas at that this point short of taking the cheap mother board that i should have not skimped on and throw it out the window Thanks guys I know you will not let me down nbsp

Relevancy 44.72%

Okay here s the story On my XP-Based system my webcam would always cause my major I problem YOU! HELP! xp BEGGING AM computer to crash and restart When checking what file caused the error the HELP! I AM BEGGING YOU! major xp problem computer told me that it was ole dll I asked my dad who I will never trust again with computers if there was any way to solve this He claims that he searched for this file on the internet found it and replaced it with the one in the system folder Now I am missing a start menu cannot drag and drop nor cut copy and paste I am not sure of other problems at this point but I d imagine that there are more Also I found the original ole file from the recycle bin and after many attempts where access was denied I was able to put it back This did not work unfortunately As you can see my internet connection is in tact My question is this Is there anything I can do to fix my computer If there is not will re-installing WinXP delete or ruin all my current files Please note that this is an sp computer and the xp disk that I have is from the original release I m stumped- please help nbsp

Relevancy 44.72%

Hello Folks I need some help here I posted this problem Jan under a different login GeorgeBailey and have gotten no responses I am re-posting it here with more info in hopes of an answer A few weeks ago my laptop began freezing up after running for - minutes Until it freezes it runs normally but absolutely nothing works when it freezes I have to unplug it and remove the battery to reset the computer I use AVG Anti-Virus Free and a full scan turns up nothing I downloaded and ran MalwareBytes Anti-Malware and nothing turned up I downloaded and ran SUPERAntiSpyware and it only turned Please help with I'm me begging out my you! computer. freezing up some tracking cookies which I deleted just to be safe and the problem remains I tried system restore to several earlier restore points and the problem is still present This may not be a virus malware and if that seems to be the case I d appreciate someone commenting on this thread and or moving it to the appropriate forum I have a Compaq nc laptop I'm begging you! Please help me out with my freezing computer. with Windows XP Professional Service Pack I am pasting in the Hijack log below Thanks in advance Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgchsvx exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgrsx exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Zune ZuneLauncher exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM EXE C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QlbCtrl exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe C Program Files Process Lasso processlasso exe C Program Files Process Lasso processgovernor exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static ccc exe C WINDOWS system agrsmsvc exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Common Files InterVideo RegMgr iviRegMgr exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files ASUS Printer Utilities UsbService exe c WINDOWS system ZuneBusEnum exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgemc exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgnsx exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqwmiex exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http windowsupdate microsoft com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/im-begging-you-please-help-me-out-with-my-freezing-computer.902305/
Relevancy 44.72%

Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC windows system hpsysdrv exeC HP KBD KBD EXEC WINDOWS please diagnose, I'm begging log: hijackthis here. over system VTTimer exeC WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exeC PROGRA hijackthis log: please diagnose, I'm begging over here. mcafee com hijackthis log: please diagnose, I'm begging over here. vso mcvsshld exec progra mcafee com vso mcvsescn exeC PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exeC PROGRA INTERN inetmgr exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC PROGRA wrtpqtwr fQwDD xN exeC WINDOWS system RUNDLL exeC WINDOWS ALCXMNTR EXEC PROGRA INTERN inetsvc exeC PROGRA wrtpqtwr Nx DDwQf exeC Program hijackthis log: please diagnose, I'm begging over here. Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLDial exeC PROGRA COMMON AOL AOLSPY AOLSP Scheduler exeC Program Files Ebates MoeMoneyMaker EbatesMoeMoneyMaker exeC Program Files PCFlashBang PCFlashBang exeC Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeC PROGRA COMMON AOL EE AOLHOS EXEC Program Files America Online a waol exeC PROGRA AWS WEATHE Weather EXEC PROGRA COMMON AOL EE AOLServiceHost exeC Program Files Compaq Connections Program BackWeb- exeC Program Files Ulead Systems Ulead Photo Express SE CalCheck exec progra mcafee com vso mcvsftsn exeC Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLAcsd exeC Program Files Common Files AOL TopSpeed aoltsmon exeC WINDOWS System gearsec exec PROGRA mcafee com vso mcvsrte exeC WINDOWS wanmpsvc exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exec PROGRA mcafee com vso mcshield exeC Program Files Ebates MoeMoneyMaker EbatesMoeMoneyMaker exeC Program Files America Online a shellmon exec windows system akvvifd exeC DOCUME Owner LOCALS Temp Temporary Directory for HijackThis zip HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE t ario pf desktopR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE t ario pf desktopR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar about blankR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http centralflorida cox net R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE t ario pf desktopR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE t ario pf desktopR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar about blankR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE t ario pf desktopR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant about blankR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch about blankR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default about blankR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE t ario pf desktopR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localhostR - Default URLSearchHook is missingO - BHO Yahoo Companion BHO - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn ycomp dllO - BHO Browser - D EA - E - b - - BD A E - C PROGRA INTERN inetkw dll file missing O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolba... Read more

A:hijackthis log: please diagnose, I'm begging over here.

Hi Betelgeux and welcome to the BC forums. After reviewing your log I see a few items that require our attention. Please print these directions and then proceed with the following steps in order.Step #1Run On-line virus scansPlease run at least 2 of the following on-line virus scans:Trend Micro HousecallBitDefender On-Line Virus ScanPanda ActiveScanMake sure that you choose "fix" or "clean".Step #2Run Spybot Search & DestroyDownload, install, update and run a scan with Spybot S&D:Download and Install Spybot Search & Destroy, accepting the Default Settings.In the Menu Bar at the top of the Spybot window you will see 'Mode'. Make certain that 'default mode' has a check mark beside it.Close ALL windows except Spybot S&DClick the button to ?Search for Updates? and then download and install all available Updates.Next click the button ?Check for Problems?When Spybot is complete, it will be showing ?RED? entries bold 'Black' entries and ?GREEN? entries in the window.Make certain there is a check mark beside all of the RED entries ONLY.Choose ?Fix Selected Problems? and allow Spybot to fix the RED entries.REBOOT to complete the scan and clear memory.Step #3Run AdAware SEDownload, install, update, configure and run a scan with Ad-aware SE: Download and Install AdAware SE Personal, keeping the default options. However, some of the settings will need to be changed before your first scan. Close ALL windows except Ad-Aware SE. Click on the?world? icon at the top right of the Ad-Aware SE window and let AdAware SE update the reference list for the adware and malware. Once the update is finished click on the ?Gear? icon (second from the left at the top of the window) to access the preferences/settings window:In the ?General? window make sure the following are selected in green:Under Safety:Automatically save log-fileAutomatically quarantine objects prior to removalSafe Mode (always request confirmation)Under Definitions:Prompt to update outdated definitions - set the number of daysClick on the ?Scanning? button on the left and select in green:Under Driver, Folders & Files:Scan Within ArchivesUnder Select drives & folders to scan:choose all hard drivesUnder Memory & Registry: all greenScan Active ProcessesScan RegistryDeep Scan RegistryScan my IE favorites for banned URL?sScan my Hosts fileClick on the ?Advanced? button on the left and select in green:Under Shell Integration:Move deleted files to recycle binUnder Logfile Detail Level: all greeninclude addtional object informationDESELECT - include negligible objects informationinclude environment informationUnder Alternate Data Streams:Don't log streams smaller than 0 bytesDon't log ADS with the following names: CA_INOCULATEITClick the ?Tweak? button and select in green:Under ?Scanning Engine?:Unload recognized processes during scanningScan registry for all users instead of current user onlyUnder ?Cleaning Engine?:Let Windows remove files in use at next rebootUnder Log Files:Include basic Ad-aware SE settings in logfileInclude additional Ad-aware SE settings in logfilePlease do not check: Include Module list in logfileClick on ?Proceed? to save the settings.Click ?Start?Choose 'Perform Full System Scan'DESELECT "Search for negligible risk entries", as negligible risk entries (MRU's) are not considered to be a threat.Click ?Next? and Ad-Aware SE will scan your hard drive(s) with the options you have selected and clean automatically.If Ad-Aware SE finds bad entries, you will receive a list of what it found in the windowSave the log file when it asks and then click ?Finish?REBOOT to complete the removal of what Ad-Aware SE found.Step #4Next, let's clean up the temporary folders:Download CleanUp! and install.Start CleanUp! and click the CleanUp! button. Let it run to completion.Step #5OK. Reboot your computer normally, start HijackThis and perform a new scan. Post your new log file back here as a relpy to this topic and... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/17814/hijackthis-log-please-diagnose-im-begging-over-here/
Relevancy 44.72%

Please help I have had this problem for months and I haven t found a way to fix this problem The problem is my mouse keeps turning off and on It usually will happen every few minutes then it will usually turn back on This cycle repeats over and over but sometimes it won t turn back on at all unless I unplug it and replug it in I KNOW its not the mouse and i KNOW its not the motherboard because I have different USB port explorer mice and they all do it and I have just recently upgraded motherboards and and both boards did it I Have the latest USB Drivers and mouse drivers off turning mouse for keeps help, I'm begging and I have tried going into device manager and in universal serial bus controlers I have turned off the option that turns the device off to save power doing this has not fixed the I'm begging for help, mouse keeps turning off problem btw my device manager USB controller has six things it has quot Standard Universal PCI to USB Host Controllers quot and quot USB Root Hub quot I don t understand whats what though I have windows xp corp and two usb ports on my mother board Please I beg for someone to try to help me This problem is driving me absolutly mad I can t find much help on the internet but I have seen other people having the same problems Please help I beg of you Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 44.72%

I recently was on here fixing my work computer and now I get a call from my sister and mother saying all these crazy pop ups and secruity messages come up espcially one from antispilab http://antispylab.com/
Plus messages pop up that the computer is being copied, taken over, login and passwords are being taken, credit information etc.
I ran adware--it got about 98 things---And i went to do a hijack log--and it said that i dont have it saved correctly--although it is in the same spot i saved it the last time I came to you. So I dunno whats up and I was hoping to get a start on how to get that hijack log up and running to fly a copy over to you!
Thanks a million
Missy

Relevancy 44.72%

While my dd was playing a cd-rom, the mouse all of a sudden stopped working. I have tried a known working mouse without success. I have taken the computer back a week. I have downloaded the newest driver from logitech, though, under device manager, it still says that microsoft is the author and has a date of 2001. The website said this was updated in 2006. Not sure what is happening there. Please help me!!! I have run anti-virus and spybot to make sure there was nothing there as well. I have not downloaded any new software in the past two weeks.

Relevancy 44.29%

first of all hi everybody my name is Can error-begging help for Blue screen i bought a new computer a few days ago and firstly i am writing down my system Asus P B motherboard Asus Geforse GTS graphic card Kingston HyperX DDR DDR memory- GB Frisby W Power Supply Intel Core Duo ghz Processor --My Problem-- my computer is working good but when it comes to play games Medieval Total War GTA etc it gives me a blue screen called PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA about Blue screen error-begging for help playing after - minutes that is going to drive me crazy --Things i have done-- -i reinstalled XP -i have updated the BIOS -i have tested computer with memtest and it gave me faults -i have updated my graphic card with the lastest driver -i Blue screen error-begging for help have scaned my computer with DriverAgent i am giving url Blue screen error-begging for help the results http img imageshack us img hx gif -Service Pack updates -- i also am attaching the error loge Olay Kimligi means Event ID Hata Kodu means Error Code Guys seriously i need your help this error is going to drive me crazy Any suggestions or the things i must do are welcomed Please help me this place is my last hope or i ll shut down my computer Cheers from Turkey nbsp

A:Blue screen error-begging for help

No reason to beg Can...

your computer may be overheating during game play. Download Speedfan and tell us what your CPU temps are

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-error-begging-for-help.81283/
Relevancy 44.29%

I have got a Problem that is just driving Help For problem! Monitor YOUUUU RR Begging me nuts Cause Begging YOUUUU For Help Monitor RR problem! i cant enjoy my KotOR game Properly- I got a great computer system with nice monitor ASUS Make runningat x Res And I was Playing and Enjoying the Game s with the same resolution for months at refresh rate all the time Now i DID switch to another Older system at some point ie i have Disconnected all peripherals Keyboard mouse AND monitor from my New system And connected them to the old one- just casue one game doesnt like new bit system- and after Begging YOUUUU For Help Monitor RR problem! i Was done I reconnected to my new computer again And weird stuff started happening- Firstly my resolution went to x I fixed that in personalisation When i Launched my KotOR game I noticed tha the Only Refresh Rate RR option was Not so I thought- Okay this is just current setting in Windows So i Went back to personalisation- and in Monitor tab in advanced settings there is ONLY No So Basically My pproblem is- I had EXACTLY the same monitor after Briefely switching it to another computer literally less than a day I connected it with original one and RR is now locked to for unknown Reason PLEASE please tell me how to fix it before i go nuts to extent of actually writing a report to microsoft

A:Begging YOUUUU For Help Monitor RR problem!

Model number of Asus monitor?

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/230953-begging-youuuu-help-monitor-rr-problem.html
Relevancy 44.29%

So after spending HJT 3 HELP!!!! begging, POSTED every Solved: getting minutes! pop PLEASE am up I I keep literally hours and hours trying to figure this out and reading tons of quot solutions quot Solved: PLEASE HELP!!!! I am begging, I keep getting pop up every 3 minutes! HJT POSTED I have decided to chose this website and create an account and see if I can control this beast By the way I know there are threads on this but it always seems its specific to that person due to logs and all that stuff First the problem Got a new gently used Sony Vaio VGC-RB G a few months ago Barely anything was on the computer and looked as if the drives had been cleaned of basically everything So I installed ms word excel and a few other things itunes etc The pop ups started They got worse and worse and I tried all sorts of programs and virus scans and everything Then sounds started playing like advertisements but had no window or anyway of closing them And then to be honest I dont remember how it kinda of all stopped Now my computer continues to run slow and not as fast as I would think I think these two problems are unrelated but started both this morning First last night started getting quot windows security alert warning potential spyware operation quot I started my computer this morning and this happened quot Windows - No Disk There is no disk in the drive please insert a disk into drive device harddisk dr quot After research I have read that this can be a cause of having an hp printer or something like that But since my new computer never installed my printer always used ones on campus just keep tell the wizard thing will install later Now I dont have the disk so I dl ed the package to install it and the update both on quot administrator quot desktop I cant install it in safemode though bc after installing for mins or so get a error saying I cant So then I restarted in normal mode and I cant do anything First of all dont have the file on desktop and dont have anything on desktop Start menu wont let me run anything it just freezes I have run spybot ad-aware trojanhunter and tried using avg put similar install problems to installing printer Please help I would greatly appreciate your time Regards Austin mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Safe mode with network support Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcods exe C WINDOWS Explorer exe C WINDOWS system proper exe C WINDOWS system runonce exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ee aolsoftware exe c program files common files aol ee aexplore exe C PROGRA eScan TRAYICOS EXE C Program Files TrojanHunter THGuard exe C Program Files TrojanHunter THGuard exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO scriptproxy - DB D A - - E -B D- F C - c PROGRA mcafee VIRUSS scriptcl dll O - BHO no name - D B - - DE -AE - B B F - C WINDOWS system bronto dll O - BHO no name - DABCE - - -AF A- BCD D - C WINDOWS system mskvtns dll O - Toolbar AOL Toolbar - D A-C B- -B B-B B E D C - C Program Files AOL Toolbar toolbar dll O - HKLM Run VAIOSurvey c program files sony vaio survey surveysa exe O - HKLM Run VAIO Update quot C Program Files Sony VAIO Update VAIOUpdt exe quot Stati... Read more

A:Solved: PLEASE HELP!!!! I am begging, I keep getting pop up every 3 minutes! HJT POSTED

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-please-help-i-am-begging-i-keep-getting-pop-up-every-3-minutes-hjt-posted.657347/
Relevancy 44.29%

My CD-writer/DVD-ROM combo used to burn cd's now it will only recognize DVDs. When ever I open i-tunes create a playlist and try to burn the set list I always get a "please insert blank disc" message. No matter how many blank discs I put in I get the same message. I just realized today that it also won't recognize music CD's but it does recognize DVD's. I'm getting married soon and want to burn a CD for the rehearsel dinner so I'm begging for some assistince as quickly as possible.
thanks in advance, Kris

Relevancy 44.29%

Well begging might be too strong an expression since this is my st post here Please accept my thanks for the work you're doing and have done I hope you can help me out on this one and hell yes - there will be a donation coming from me during this process My problems originated accessing a link from a Yahoo search using the string assistance begging WinXP sp3 owner for quot Free Windows XP Themes quot CAUTION do not click this link unless you're preparred for the barrage of junk problems WinXP sp3 owner begging for assistance etc EDIT Link removed MoralTerror Result when accessing this link produced multiple popup screens WinXP sp3 owner begging for assistance immediate desktop going from present theme to solid medium blue and total system halt requiring a PC shutdown restart First noticed no more control of desktop themes or colors beyond WinXP quot gray quot or quot olive quot selections Selections and buttons removed from quot Properties quot window When WinXP sp3 owner begging for assistance PC goes into standby mode repetitive system restarts occur always with quot blue screen of death quot messages that include the following warnings BAD POOL HEADER MAXIMUM WAIT OBJECTS EXCEEDED PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA UNEXPECTED KERNAL MODE TRAP SYSINTERNALS GREAT SITE NO MORE IRP STACK LOCATIONS BOGUS DRIVER PANIC STACK SWITCH Could not perform a quot System Restore quot due to this infestation causing only today's time date to be accessible No previous day's date were quot bold-faced quot indicating I could select them for a restore point Downloaded DSS from your website and ran the util All went OK up to the point a popup message appeared stating Menu Bar AutoIt v dss exe Application Error red circle with white X The instruction at x c f referenced memory at x e e The memory could not be read Click on OK to terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug the program NOTE I selected the quot OK quot option and from that point no TXT files were generated nor do I have 'main txt' nor 'extra txt' files available I'm running AVG software ver w virus DB update and have completed a full system scan The following intrusions were found Trojan horse BackDoor Generic DXI C System Volume Information restore A - A - BCA- - D Trojan horse Generic c OYJ C Windows system phclghj ep bmp --- entries Trojan horse PSW Agent L C auto exe Virus identified I-Worm Nuwar U C Windows system phclghj ep exe Found registry key with reference to infected file C Windows system phclghj ep exe HKLM Software Microsoft Windows Current Version Run phclghj ep exe I have completed a quot hijackthis quot scan with the following log info Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DX PDVDDXSrv exe C Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtcmd exe C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E FATIADA EXE C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files WordWeb wweb exe C Program Files Microsoft Office OFFICE POWERPNT EXE C Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www google com ig dell hl en amp us amp ibd R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlin... Read more

A:WinXP sp3 owner begging for assistance

Hi Jacksonmudbug and welcome to TSF

Sorry for the delay in getting to you, the forum is really busy and all our helpers are volunteers.

We will begin with ComboFix.exe. Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running the tool:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/comb...o-use-combofix

Please ensure you read this guide carefully and install the Recovery Console first.

The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. This allows us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.

Once installed, you should see a blue screen prompt that says:

The Recovery Console was successfully installed.

Please continue as follows:Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
Click Yes to allow ComboFix to continue scanning for malware.
When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.

Please include the following reports for further review, so we may continue cleansing the system:

C:\ComboFix.txt
New HijackThis log.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/winxp-sp3-owner-begging-for-assistance-269856.html