Windows Support Forum

1 other user logged on problem

Q: 1 other user logged on problem

I am trying ti install Stopzilla, when i do i get this error message. "there is 1 other user logged onto your computer, you must switch to and log off this user before you can continue" I am the only user (as administrator) there are or never have been any another user on this computer. Tried in safe mode , same problem, scanned with Eset, Malaware Bytes, Super anti spytware, Spybot etc. No viruse.. Ran Systernal Explorer only 1 explorer process so only 1 user..........Any ideas would be great. Several people (searched Google) with same problem

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: 1 other user logged on problem

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: 1 other user logged on problem

Is this the paid or free version? I have not used this stopzilla software but there are other free alternatives when it comes to installing certain protection softwares. Plus some on-demand system scanners like Malwarebytes and Superantispyware which could work side by side with your antivirus.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/456832/1-other-user-logged-on-problem/
Relevancy 67.08%

I'm is Task not) (run user Problem Scheduler or logged whether on having a problem with scheduling a task in Windows Home Premium nbsp I have been having problems getting tasks to launch appropriately so I set up a basic task as a test nbsp I set it to open Calculator at a specific time nbsp I then added options one at a time until I got the same failure to launch that I was getting on my previous tasks nbsp The Calculator test task works as Task Scheduler Problem (run whether user is logged on or not) long as it is set for quot Run only when user is logged on quot nbsp As soon as I change the option to quot Run whether user is logged on or not quot the task fails to launch the application nbsp The task starts the status says quot Running quot but Calculator does not start up nbsp I did not change any other option nbsp This happens whether quot Do not store password quot is checked or not nbsp Why would the quot Run whether the user is logged on or not quot option cause the task to fail nbsp Is Task Scheduler Problem (run whether user is logged on or not) there a way to fix this Task Scheduler Problem (run whether user is logged on or not) nbsp Thanks LDL

A:Task Scheduler Problem (run whether user is logged on or not)

There is some pertinent info for your issue in the Task Security Context topic in the Scheduler help file...Specifically, it says, "...select the radio button labeled Run whether user is logged on or not. If this radio button is selected, tasks will not run interactively.  To make a task run interactively, select the Run only when user is logged on radio button."I guess the concept here is that a task requiring a user interface is simply not going to be allowed to present that user interface to a different user (or to someone passing by the computer when no user is logged-on).That's probably not the answer you wanted, but it's possible that you don't actually NEED a user interface, and if so your testing methodolgy is a bit flawed.  Instead of trying to bring up Calculator, try making a small batch file that echoes a message into a log file.I know I run backup batch files on a schedule, with a command line interface (and output redirected to a file).  It never pops up any kind of window, but it always runs.-Noel

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/c03d6691-b058-4f8d-961c-e8eba25bbaed/task-scheduler-problem-run-whether-user-is-logged-on-or-not?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 61.49%

Hi everybody
My computer has just started this one in the last week or so. Not sure of the exact trigger or exactly when.

I can be logged on as any valid user on the system. When I try to switch user using the standard methods, after selecting a user account it says that there is already a user logged in and that I can only have one user logged in.

I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit and have been running it successfully (and being able to switch users) for several years now.

Is there anybody that can point me in the right direction as to where to look for this one?
Many Thanks
LP

A:Switch User does not permit additional user to be logged in

Hi,

Take a look at this guide and see if Fast User Switching is enabled?
How To Enable/Disable Fast User Switching In Windows 7, Vista, XP

Regards,
Jamie

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/344725-switch-user-does-not-permit-additional-user-logged.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi,
I was wondering how I could enable it so on my logon screen the last user logged on shows and for example my brother would have to press other user and type in his username and password
Many thanks,
Ethan

http://www.eightforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/75091-how-enable-last-user-logged-other-user.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Tonight my pc started giving a new problem. There are two users, myself, and my adult son. For some reason my son's account will not log off. It goes through all the right motions when he clicks on the log off command. However, when the user log in screen shows up, he is shown as still being logged in. How can this be resolved?

A:User not logged off?

I would try running a registry fixer. I don't know if this will actually work or not, but I find it always helps somewhat with small problems I encounter.

Try Ccleaner. You can download it free from http://www.ccleaner.com. Even if this doesn't help, this is a good thing to help your computer running smoothly. Make sure to always make a backup.

If that doesn't work, maybe a virus? Do you have any anti-virus program that you can scan your system with?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/user-not-logged-off-152800.html
Relevancy 56.76%

I have upgraded my Vaio laptop to Win Home and New logged log-on at off user with my single admin user have created a new non-admin local user not with a Microsoft account When logging in with this local user the log-on screen immediately says quot Signing out quot and that's it Nothing I've been Googling and have found no cure so here goes - full detail - The Vaio SVP originally Win was put through a full factory reset then upgraded with Win updates then upgraded to updated then upgraded to Win There's very little software installed apart from AV - New non-admin user created non-Microsoft then logged on with that user Was immediately logged off New user logged off at log-on When I logged on with my admin account and looked at the Event viewer there were the following errors - The winlogon notification subscriber lt SessionEnv gt was unavailable to handle a critical notification event - Windows Search Service has created default configuration for new user 'VAIO NewUser' - The description for Event ID from source igfxCUIService cannot be found Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted You can install or repair the component on the local computer - The description for Event ID from source SynTPEnhService cannot be found Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted You can install or repair the component on the local computer - Profile notification of event Create for component c c - ae- - - d c failed error code is Not implemented - User Profile Service - Windows cannot load classes registry file DETAIL - The system cannot find the file specified - Winlogon - The Windows logon process has failed to spawn a user application Application name Command line parameters C Windows system userinit exe - User Profile Service - Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services The file will be unloaded now The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards No user action is required So I deleted the user then tried creating the user as an admin At first logon which took - mins of setup i finally arrived at the desktop Great But then trouble Start button doesn't work right-click desktop and choose personalize and getting an error message ms-settings display This file does not have a program associated with it Based on advice elsewhere I can include - HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows NT CurrentVersion Winlogon Userinit C Windows system userinit exe - HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows NT CurrentVersion Winlogon Shell explorer exe - I've also tried creating the new user with the quot net user add quot command but same outcome Any thoughts advice help Thanks Mark

A:New user logged off at log-on

Just noticed that this has gone unanswered for 6 days. Are you still looking for a solution?

http://www.tenforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/31750-new-user-logged-off-log.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Here's something really silly Thing is I have accounts on my home desktop one for me admin and the other for my wife standard user non admin account Strange thing is that after a few days my wife's account or any other account even if I create a new one doesn't appear on the logon screen There's neither a 'back' arrow nor does her ID show in switch user The screen only shows my user ID I checked the profile in the C Users directory in Control Panel -- gt Users All seems to be perfectly ok except she Only logged-in displayed last user cannot login coz the screen doesn't display her ID Now Win Pro has been Only last logged-in user displayed really getting me annoyed Only last logged-in user displayed This is the nd time Win has done this while Win ran without a single issue for years The st time Win went wonky I got around it by restoring my C drive from a backup image But this time around all my backup images probably have Only last logged-in user displayed the same messed up Windows backed up so restoring one of them won't solve the problem Can someone help Cheers Viv

A:Only last logged-in user displayed

Right...so I found the solution @ Sevenforums. This is the link:

Logon Screen - Fix Showing Only "Other User" and Last Logged On User - Windows 7 Forums

I deleted 2 superfluous sub-keys in the registry per the instructions and all is well.

http://www.eightforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/13189-only-last-logged-user-displayed.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I was trying to install a program, but a little error message says that one other user still logged on, so I needed to switch to that user and log off. The fact is that the other user has never logged on while I, the administrator, am using the computer. Anyway, I followed the suggestion and switched to the other user and logged off and then logged myself on. The same error message popped up again. I restarted the computer, and it resulted in the same thing. That error message is now always there whenever I try to install something.

Why is my computer confused?

Relevancy 56.33%

ran a repair on a computer that ran into some trouble with booting after a recent power out
the ntoskrnl.exe file was corrupt so I copy/pasted it from a windows 7 dvd after trying startup repair several and setting the proper disk(s) as active.

the "system" partition appeared to be empty just so you know.

Now the system starts just as it should with one problem. I'm only getting logged in as a temporary user, even after creating a new administrator account and while booting into safe mode.

EDIT: I also notice that under windows activation it says status not available... why might this be? It was fully activated and the like about a week ago. The computer is running much slower than normal as well.

A:Logged in as temporary user

That's because you did something W7 thinks of as being illegal.

The ntoskrnl.exe is NEVER (or nearly never) really corrupt. It is the process that is mentioned in a crash which most probably was caused by a faulty driver or maybe faulty HW. One should never "just" copy single system files.

The only thing I can think of here to repair is to go back to a restore point.
If that is not an option... a repair install
Ir that is not an option either.... clean install.

Post back if you need help on those steps please...

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/180131-logged-temporary-user.html
Relevancy 56.33%

so I really don't no whether this is a sign of a virus or not I really don't know a lot about these things but a few things -when I logged off to shut down from my only account it said warning other users logged in my lose their work -the terminal flash on the screen when my desktop first launches after a reboot only for a few seconds and doesn't look like it has any writing sort of like a program quickly ran that shouldn't have -some los... in may other log windows off i logged user when says times my screen seems to reboot randomly then I lose some control of my mouse like someone's on put vnc on my machine and is messing with when i log off windows says other user logged in may los... me ill admit this could be my mouse but why does my screen refresh randomly like that is this normal of windows display sever -other than a few performance issues that could be configuration related system operates at normal cpu memory usage all my partitions are normal security settings are all high on router pc thanks in advance

http://www.tenforums.com/antivirus-firewalls-system-security/69462-when-i-log-off-windows-says-other-user-logged-may-los.html
Relevancy 56.33%

On previous versions of Windows, on the main login screen, where all the user accounts are displayed, Windows would inform us whether a user account is signed in (or not). However, on Windows 10, this feature seems to have disappeared.

It just lists the user accounts on the left hand side of the screen, without mentioning whether it's logged in or not.

Is there anyway of enabling this?

Cheers.

A:How to know whether a user account is logged in?

Hello tengeezer,

As a workaround, you can open the Task Manager in more details view, and click/tap on the Users tab to see a list of all users that are currently signed in. You can also sign off users from here.

Task Manager - Open in Windows 10

http://www.tenforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/66968-how-know-whether-user-account-logged.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Is there a simple(eg cheap) way of finding out what user is signed into what PC on a AD 2000 network?

A:What user is logged on to what computer

You can use a command prompt and do nbtstat -a computername and the <03> reply is the username

If you want something more GUI I use [email protected] it gets the information from the nbtstat replies and the netbios user is the same as the Domain user.

Only one limitation if your using first last instead of firstlast then it will have problems showing you 2 users with the same name.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/what-user-is-logged-on-to-what-computer.454086/
Relevancy 55.47%

I have a user at a client who is logged out of the 2000 domain at roughly the same time everyday. He is in the administrator's group and has no time restrictions on his account. He's deleted his account and recreated it and the same thing happens. Another consultant implemented Kix for login scripting. Could this have something to do with it?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/user-automatically-logged-off-2000.43653/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi.

The last time I logged off, I recieved an error message "someone else is logged on to your computer. If you log off their data will be deleted etc."

So I have two questions..

First is.. how can I see if someone else is using or has hacked my PC?

Second.. how can I prevent this happening in the future?

Thanks in advance for all replies...

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/398535/unknown-user-logged-in-to-my-pc-account/
Relevancy 55.47%

I would like to know if there is any way that you can Prevent the last logged-in user name from being displayed in Windows XP Home Edition. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance!
Mike

A:Prevent the last logged-in user name from being displayed

I user XP Pro but this should be the same.
Go to Start, Run, type secpol.msc
Then look under the Interactive Login header
and set the Do not display last username to Enabled.

Good Luck.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/prevent-the-last-logged-in-user-name-from-being-displayed-58855.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi,

We got the following situation.

We have a tennis club with a central PC for our members so they can surf the internet and use the online reservation system. However in the evening we use that PC also to play music via Spotify. So we need an efficient way to change to the other user account with Spotify on it so that the sound card is always playing the music from Spotify even when we change back to the user account for the members.

How can we fix this? The users may not have access to the Spotify interface.

A:Play sound from other logged in user.

Hi joelcraenhals and welcome to Seven Forums.

Your question is interesting and got me trying some things...
I found i can login with my ADMIN account, start a Firefox browser window and play online radio (AOL).
I then did a switch user to my STANDARD (limited) everyday account.
I can hear the streaming AOL radio playing that is running under the ADMIN account while I'm logged in with my STANDARD account...
I can't see or control the ADMIN FF AOL audio window, and i think that's what you want.

I didn't know that i could hear another user's audio, so that's pretty cool for me to learn this

I know this doesn't answer your specific question about spotify, but to me it shows audio can be playing and heard in a different account than the account currently logged in as.

I don't have Spotify and i'm in USA...so i can't test your specific setup right now.
Is Spotify known to be malware free and work in the USA?

Or, can you try a different audio program that could work for you?

hope this helps,
David

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/260465-play-sound-other-logged-user.html
Relevancy 55.47%

So, I would like very much to be able to use my netbook to remote into my main PC and still be able to play games courtesy of what my desktop can do. I would like to be able to do this while my girlfriend is using the PC to play Second Life on her login. I've been looking, but I can't seem to find a way to do this. Anyone know if this would be possible? I have both computers running windows 7. The laptop can remote into the desktop no problem, just not while someone else is using it.

(with 12 gigs of RAM and an i7, I don't anticipate this to be a problem hardware-wise, just a problem of software limitation)

A:Remote into a username while another user logged in?

Not possible. You cannot have 2 concurrent connections running on the desktop. Microsoft was going to make this possible for XP with one of their service packs but then pulled the plug on it.

The only way I would think this would be possible would be to have XP Mode or another VM running on your computer, but you need Windows 7 Pro or better to run XP Mode so another VM would be the only solution. I don't think games are going to run to well inside a VM. You could remote into the VM without interrupting the other users session.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/remote-into-a-username-while-another-user-logged-in.873734/
Relevancy 55.47%

so I really don't no whether this is a sign of a virus or not I really don't know a lot about these things but a few things -when I logged off to shut down from my only account it said warning other users logged in my lose their work -the terminal flash on the screen when my desktop first launches after a reboot only for a in off other may los... when log help windows i plase says user logged few seconds and doesn't look like it plase help when i log off windows says other user logged in may los... has any writing sort of like a program plase help when i log off windows says other user logged in may los... quickly ran that shouldn't have -some times my screen seems to reboot randomly then I lose some control of my mouse like someone's on put vnc on my machine and is messing with me ill admit this could be my mouse but why does my screen refresh randomly like that is this normal of windows display sever -other than a few performance issues that could be configuration related system operates at normal cpu memory usage all my partitions are normal security settings are all high on router pc thanks in advance

http://www.tenforums.com/antivirus-firewalls-system-security/69462-plase-help-when-i-log-off-windows-says-other-user-logged-may-los.html
Relevancy 55.47%

In XP, IIRC, it was done via Run/secpol.msc; however, in Vista Home Premium that does not seem to exist. Is it possible to have the last logged in username blanked in VHP, or would I need "Ultimate"?

Relevancy 55.47%

Hello,

I was using Fast User Switching and deleted a user account that was still logged on. It deleted the account, but the "Documents and Settings" folder for that user wasn't deleted. When I try to delete the folder, it says: "Cannot delete NTUSER.DAT: It is being used by another person or program."

Does anybody know how I can delete this folder? The user no longer appears in the User Accounts settings menu, so I'm not sure how to exorcise this "ghost" account.

Thanks!
MM

Relevancy 55.47%

I just set up security by adding log ons for different users. My son has access to most things but he cant sign on the internet. Someplace I have to toggle something as a shared file?? How can I set it up so he can sign on the net?? So far I have me as the administrator and my son as a user. Any ideas?? Thx.

A:internet access by 2nd logged user

As administrator when you open IE and the dial up box appears, click the radio button before allow other users to use this connection.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-access-by-2nd-logged-user.219856/
Relevancy 55.47%

I got home today and woke my laptop from hibernation and discovered it was logged into the Admin account, which I never use. I am the only one with overt access to my computer.
I use a secured wifi, windows firewall (which may be my mistake), and AVG.
It seems I may have been hacked.
Any suggestions on discovering what may have happened and, if I was hacked, what I can do to protect myself?
Thanks in advance.

A:hacked? - computer logged into user name I never use

gypsycomp,

1) I'd change all passwords on the computer to something that's very difficult to brute force ie. has Uppercase, lower case, numbers and one or more special characters ($#%^) etc. preferably with 12 or more characters.
2) You should be able to look at your firewall log (if enabled) to see what the IP hitting your box is (that corresponds to the time logged in).
3) Run a GOOD trojan scan for any software that might be a trojan. Trojans are the #1 reason computers get compromised. It's much easier for a hacker to compromise a computer if they can get access from the inside out.

(Retired Tier3 MS Debug Engineer)
J

http://www.tenforums.com/antivirus-firewalls-system-security/61918-hacked-computer-logged-into-user-name-i-never-use.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi all I need help in task scheduler Basically I have an excel that is parked in a shared drive which send out emails whenever its open and I want it to be opened then saved and closed during weekends as well whether not is or - logged Task Run in Scheduler user when no one is in the office I tried using task scheduler and it works when settings are quot run only when user is logged on quot but when it is quot run whether user is logged in or not quot it Task Scheduler - Run whether user is logged in or not wont work I need it to be in that setting as no one will be in the office to log in to the user account Task Scheduler - Run whether user is logged in or not I saw related threads which suggest running a batch file but having no basic knowledge on such stuff the excel was done by someone else its giving me a big headache on how to resolve this problem nbsp Also Task Scheduler - Run whether user is logged in or not I need microsoft outlook to be started up before the excel though I assume it can be performed together as long as the quot run whether user is logged in or not quot hurdle is overcame nbsp

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/463f9a25-f3bf-4d62-aa2d-8ec742cffb21/task-scheduler-run-whether-user-is-logged-in-or-not?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 55.47%

We are testing a credential provider for self-service password reset from a third party.  A problem we are having is that the credential provider package installs a new "Windows tile" to perform the password reset from the Windows login screen. 
The only other tile available to an end-user is "Other User."
Essentially, the only tiles we can see with this credential provider installed is the new credential provider tile and other user.  Is anyone aware of anyway that we can have a credential provider installed and still show the tile with the last logged
on username? This issue mainly concerns Windows 7.
We are under the impression that the last logged on username cannot be displayed when a credential provider is installed.
Any information on this is appreciated.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ecc2e511-d988-41b7-8691-cac567639e60/credential-provider-and-last-logged-on-user?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 55.47%

I feel like such a ditz! Don't even know how to ask this question... vocabulary-wise.

When I'm involved in long downloads, how do I prevent XP from putting me "to sleep", "running me in the background" and bringing up the list of Users defined for my machine.

Depending on which connection I choose to use, and I have a lot of them, when XP puts me in the background the connection will be lost.

Is there a way to adjust the logged-on-user timeout? If not, is there a way to temporarily force XP not to put me in the background?

I appreciate all the help you guys have given me!!!
I apologize for not using the correct vocabulary in describing this... if I knew what terms to use I might have been able to find the answer in Windows Help.

A:How to Prevent Logged-on-User Sleep?

I think you have two separate things here. The "sleep" you describe and the bringing up of the list of users is controlled by your scrensaver and power settings. Right click anywhere on your desktop, choose Properties, go to the Screensaver tab, and uncheck the box that says on resume, display welcome screen, and better still, use "none" as a screensaver.
For stopping the connection being dropped, go to Control Panel, Internet Options, Connections tab, Settings, Advanced, and uncheck the two "Disconnect" boxes. That is the proceedure for Dial-up Connections, which I presume you are on.
Hope this helps.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-prevent-logged-on-user-sleep.107397/
Relevancy 55.47%

I'm using windows home premium bit When I run quot control userpasswords quot I see the following list of users in this order Alex Administrators Guest Guests temp Administrators Users Susan Administrators Users I also have quot Users must enter a user name and password quot UNchecked since security is not my most important concern All four profiles appear to be functional as I can log on or off any of them My only problem is that when the computer boots it starts with the first user Alex logged in However I would like to change it to the last user Susan I can't figure out how to do this I suspect it might be in the advanced tab of this window which has a button for quot Advanced user management quot But it says that I can't use that feature with windows home It would be a real kicker if only owners of the professional edition can control such a basic function I googled this and found some registry keys that might do this for me although I'm not sure if this is really the right way to go Also I'm not sure I understood the instructions since it implied you have to enter a password into your registry but I'm not using passwords Isn't there a simple way to tell windows which user to log in when it boots up without resorting to registry hacks I'm willing to use a hack if necessary if it is pretty clear this won't destabilize the logged select in I How startup user do which on get's computer Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have Paul

A:How do I select which user get's logged in on startup

I believe that the solution is given in this excellent Tutorial on the subject.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/186225-how-do-i-select-user-gets-logged-startup.html
Relevancy 55.04%

This is really getting on my nerves if someone could help please do Logfile of Logged Login Soon As I User As Immediatly To Out! Account, Trend Micro HijackThis v As Soon As I Login To User Account, Immediatly Logged Out! Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Safe mode with network supportRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS explorer exeC Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXEC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localO - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common As Soon As I Login To User Account, Immediatly Logged Out! Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO flashget urlcatch - F -AA - B - F D- A B E EF - C Program Files FlashGet jccatch dllO - BHO Canon Easy Web Print Helper - F E- - E - AAF- BC A A BE - C Program Files Canon Easy-WebPrint EWPBrowseLoader dllO - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C PROGRA MICROS Office GRA E DLLO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - BHO FlashGet GetFlash Class - F E- EF- C- - BA DBA - C Program Files FlashGet getflash dllO - Toolbar Easy-WebPrint - C -E D- c -AA D- AC BABA C - C Program Files Canon Easy-WebPrint Toolband dllO - HKLM Run ehTray C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exeO - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run UMonit C WINDOWS system umonit exeO - HKLM Run nmapp quot C Program Files Pure Networks Network Magic nmapp exe quot -autorun -nosplashO - HKLM Run StartCCC quot C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLIStart exe quot O - HKLM Run Windows sys Layer setup exeO - HKLM Run egui quot C Program Files Eset ESET NOD Antivirus egui exe quot hide waitserviceO - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM RunServices Windows sys Layer setup exeO - HKCU Run BgMonitor E - C C- d f- C - D A B AA quot C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMBgMonitor exe quot O - HKCU Run RocketDock quot C Program Files RocketDock RocketDock exe quot O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exeO - HKCU Run Windows sys Layer setup exeO - HKCU Run msnmsgr quot C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe quot backgroundO - HKCU Run DAEMON Tools Pro Agent quot C Program Files DAEMON Tools Pro DTProAgent exe quot O - HKUS S- - - Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS system CTFMON EXE User 'LOCAL SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS system CTFMON EXE User 'NETWORK SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS system CTFMON EXE User 'SYSTEM' O - HKUS DEFAULT Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS system CTFMON EXE User 'Default user' O - Startup Adobe Gamma lnk C Program Files Common Files Adobe Calibration Adobe Gamma Loader exeO - Global Startup Monitor lnk C Program Files SanDisk SanDisk TransferMate SD Monitor exeO - Extra context menu item amp Download All with FlashGet - C Program Files FlashGet jc all htmO - Extra context menu item amp Download with FlashGet - C Program Files FlashGet jc link htmO - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS Office EXCEL EXE O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - Extra button Send to OneNote - A- - f c- - EE C C - C PROGRA MICROS Office ONBttnIE dllO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem S amp end to OneNot... Read more

A:As Soon As I Login To User Account, Immediatly Logged Out!

Hi klak1212, Our apologies for the delay. If you still require help, please post a new fresh log so I can see if anything has changed.If you have not done so already, please do the initial cleanup steps in the following instructions before posting your new log: Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis LogThen instead of just posting an HijackThis log, please only do the following that will include one:Download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS) to your Desktop. Note: You must be logged onto an account with administrator privileges.Close all applications and windows.Double-click on dss.exe to run it, and follow the prompts. If your anti-virus or firewall complains, please allow this script to run as it is not malicious.When the scan is complete, two text files will open - main.txt <- this one will be maximized and extra.txt <-this one will be minimizedCopy (Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of main.txt and the extra.txt in your next reply. If you have any problems with the logs, both can be found in C:\Deckard\System Scanner.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/113999/as-soon-as-i-login-to-user-account-immediatly-logged-out/
Relevancy 55.04%

I'm setting in user No when admin as logged privileges a domain up a No admin privileges when logged in as a domain user new Dell Vostro with Windows Professional bit preinstalled I was able to connect it to my company's domain and log in as the domain admin I logged in as this No admin privileges when logged in as a domain user computer admin and went to users accounts I added the domain user there and they are part of the administrator group I clicked on the advanced tab up top and went to quot advanced user management quot I clicked groups and opened up quot administrators quot I added quot domain admins quot quot domain users quot and quot domain saleslaptop quot the actual user I did the same by logging in as the domain admin I couldn't add a new folder for hijackthis in quot program files quot without No admin privileges when logged in as a domain user getting an error I can't add a folder in quot c users saleslaptop quot I found this thread Domain users and the super admin account and tried cmd gpupdate force I still have the issues I couldn't install the accounting software by double clicking on the setup exe on the network folder like I normally do I had to right click and quot run as administrator quot I was able to get it to run but it took FOREVER It normally takes minutes I had to leave it going overnight It seemed to keep freezing and took a long time when installing net for my accounting software I can't seem to get the domain user to have administrative privileges It went so smooth when I upgrade my Vostro from Win XP to WIn Pro bit Any suggestions

A:No admin privileges when logged in as a domain user

Since you are on a domain, are you enforcing group policy ? You are making the user account a Local administrator on this computer, but not a Domain Administrator. Group policy will keep this user account from doing some things if the account is just a domain user. I assume that this user will not normally be a domain administrator, is that correct ? In Active Directory on the server, open Active Directory Users and Groups and see what domain groups does this user account belong to ? You may have to temporarily add this user account to one or more administrative groups in AD for this user account to do all the things you want it to be able to do. Try adding this user to the Domain Admins and the Group Policy Creator / Owners groups on the server, then go to the PC and log in as the user. You may need to log in twice before the elevated permissions show up. When done, be sure to remove this user account from the administrative groups in AD.

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/124941-no-admin-privileges-when-logged-domain-user.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Normally on my Windows (7) domain, if I remote into a machine where someone is already logged in, they get logged off when I knock them off. There's one computer, though, that disconnects the user instead of logging them off. This causes problems because some applications' licenses allow only one user at at time, so I get onto Windows successfully but the prior logged on user is still using the app's license. I can see the other user in Task manager under Users, but it won't let me log them off.
Is there some way I can force Windows to log off the current user at the time I'm logging in remotely?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/rdp-logon-remotely-disconnects-user-already-logged-on.1169668/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi
I'm working on a .NET app and I need to test this up as standard user. I am running as admin right now and I really don't wanna create a new standard account just to test this using "Run as different user" option. Any way to accomplish this?

A:Run application as standard user while logged in as admin

Quote: Originally Posted by daydr3am3r

Hi
I'm working on a .NET app and I need to test this up as standard user. I am running as admin right now and I really don't wanna create a new standard account just to test this using "Run as different user" option. Any way to accomplish this?

Daydr, I would not recommend this as it could give you the wrong action as the system would remember that your an admin.

You can create a standard account and then remove it later.

Rich

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/209903-run-application-standard-user-while-logged-admin.html
Relevancy 55.04%

when a user logged on to there PC this morning. it looked like there profile for windows XP Pro had been deleted. and the System made a new copy from the default profile.

we are running a windows 2003 domain all workstations running Windows XP Pro

i have check the PC to see if the profile was just renamed or corrupt in the C:\document and settings folder. the only data which was in the folder was the administrator, my account and the newly created User directory.

Has anyone else had the problem this problem

A:Solved: XP profile was deleted when user logged in

I am experiencing the same thing....all other profiles are intact but one says it's corrupt and goes into a default user logon.
Can this be fixed?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-xp-profile-was-deleted-when-user-logged-in.400552/
Relevancy 55.04%

Okay I'm having an issue that's causing me to physically abuse my computer. For some reason I can no longer edit user account information. The following options do not work:

Add or Remove User Accounts
Create an Administrator Account
Create an Account
Create Standard User Account
Turn Guest Account On / Off

All the options appear, it's just when I click on them nothing happens?! I'm logged in as Administrator, I even unlocked the hidden Administrator account and am still running into the same issues. As far as answers go all I can find is the typical, "do a system restore", "reinstall Windows", crap like that. I was hoping someone may have a better answer. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium x64. Can anyone help?

A:Cannot Add Or Remove User Accounts While Logged In As Administrator

What kind if tweaking has been being done on this machine?

Did this machine come with the problem OS?

If not, where did you get this copy of the OS?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-add-or-remove-user-accounts-while-logged-in-as-administrator.1028292/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hello I upgraded to Windows on around pm I let them computer sit and do the upgrade all day I came back to the computer around pm that night and noted the upgrade was apparently complete However all of my files pictures settings were gone I had saved emailed myself copies of all important documents and wasn't concerned that my documents were not there I opened Word and began user as Windows Logged temporary Update 10 in - a creating a Windows 10 Update - Logged in as a temporary user new document for work I saved it and then went to bed The next day I woke up opened up my laptop and found that all my OLD settings from Windows were back including documents pictures settings but Windows 10 Update - Logged in as a temporary user that the document that I created in windows the previous Windows 10 Update - Logged in as a temporary user night was gone I've done some research and think that maybe the installation of Windows wasn't complete or maybe I was logged in to a temporary account but I still can't find this one specific document that I created in Word with Windows Any suggestions

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/48166-windows-10-update-logged-temporary-user.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi guys,

I'm using Windows XP Home Edition, and using the classic Windows logon screen, where the user has to type in the user name and password. By default, whenever the system is started, the name of the user who last logged in is displayed here.

Is there any way I can prevent the name from appearing in the user name box?
In Windows XP Professional edition, this can be done using the Group Policy Editor, and I have done it before. But this solution doesn't work in Home Edition.

Is there any registry change that can be done, or some other tool which can help me do this?

Relevancy 55.04%

Hello,
The setup:
Windows 2008R2 domain with Vista SP2 Bus x64 machines. Users connect to these Vista machines over a SSL VPN. GPO restricts users to 1 session.

The problem:
Users can log into the Vista machines fine. The issue comes when a second user tries to login. They do not receive any message saying that this computer is already in use or who the user is. The only message you receive is:
"This computer can't connect to the computer."
This is turn has users sending in helpdesk tickets saying the machine is not working.

The question:
Is there a way to display a message to user that the system is already in use?
Thanks

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/277953-vista-rds-does-not-display-message-when-user-logged.html
Relevancy 55.04%

when a new user (that had never used a specific computer) log in to the computer he can see the "all users" items in the start menu and also he gets some more items from its own user`s folder

where does those shortcuts are copied from to each user's foldet

A:Where does the start menu shortcuts of new user that have logged in?

Perhaps from:
C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/375169-where-does-start-menu-shortcuts-new-user-have-logged.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Running Windows 7 64 bit

Cannot log in on any 'standard user' accounts.
'Administrator' accounts are fine.
Password entered > shows "logging on" then shows "logging off" then returns to main log on screen for all users

Have:
set up new standard user - can't log on
Reset passwords - can't log on
Removed passwords - can't log on
Changed standard user to administrator - all ok
No parental controls are set

CAN ANYBODY HELP ?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-7-standard-user-immediately-logged-off.940341/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi people!

I'm running Windows 7 home 64bit processor on my Lenovo laptop. There 3 user profiles. How do I check the last time (not this session) somebody logged into my user profile?

Would appreciate any replies.

Thanks!

A:How do I check the last time someone logged onto my user profile?

Event Viewer will tell you log on/off times but im not sure exactly where you will find the user account that logged on

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/237194-how-do-i-check-last-time-someone-logged-onto-my-user-profile.html
Relevancy 55.04%

I currently maintain several computers remotely. I have a need to find out which standard user account is being used with out the user knowing. I have found a number of batch files that use commands that would probably get me in trouble. Even a popup on the accounts page that I could call up (display for a few seconds) that I can install. The administrator is my daughter and the standard accounts are my grandkids. My daughter is OK with this.
Any suggestions?

Bill

A:How to find currently logged in user on remote computer.

Hello Bill,

You should be able to open Task Manager, and look in the Users tab to see what users are logged in. The tutorial below is for logging the users out, but it can be useful as a guide for this.

Task Manager Users - Log Off a Local User

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/313148-how-find-currently-logged-user-remote-computer.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I deleted (or duh leted long story) a user account when it was still logged in (I know I know stupid). I have a folder that was created by this user with thousands of files in it. Found the user in the registry using regedit (see attachments). If I delete the user in regedit will all the users permissions go away so then can I just delete the folder. I cannot do it right now and when I try to edit permissions or inherit permissions or replace child object permission entries I get errors when the permissions are trying to change so that does not work either (see attachments).

Thanks in advance

http://www.tenforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/46295-duh-leted-user-account-when-still-logged-security-issues.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hello All,

New (l)user here. I'm just curious if there is a file somewhere I could check on Windows 2003 server to find out the last time a certain user logged in.

Also, anyone have links to tutorials on :

1. citrix
2. Windows Administration - too bad Windoze has no man pages. man Intro could have been very usefull...
3. AD

Thanks for putting up with my ignorance,
Peter

A:Does MS Windows Server 2k3 keep track of the last time a user logged in?

It took a few day s, but I answered my own question. Thought I'd let you know in case anyone else is interested.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/topics/win2003/lastlogon.mspx

Enjoy,

BanditFlyer

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/does-ms-windows-server-2k3-keep-track-of-the-last-time-a-user-logged-in.411161/
Relevancy 54.61%

Greetings I have done a bunch of reading and I was able to gain temporary access to my Task Manager Screen However I can not get to my CMD line my file search function is also disabled Also I can not shut the machine down properly I have followed the five steps and logged user by is Another in Manager Admin/ Task Locked I am including my logs Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Task Manager Locked by Admin/ Another user is logged in Tim Deckard's System Scanner v Run by Timothy Sauer on - - Computer is in Normal Mode -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Restore -------------------------------------------------------------- Successfully created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point -- Last Restore Point s -- - - UTC - RP - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point - - UTC - RP - Software Distribution Service - - UTC - RP - Installed Windows Defender - - UTC - RP - Software Distribution Service - - UTC - RP - System Checkpoint -- First Restore Point -- - - UTC - RP - System Checkpoint Backed up registry hives Performed disk cleanup -- HijackThis Clone ------------------------------------------------------------ Emulating logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at - - Platform Windows XP Service Pack MSIE Internet Explorer Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS system smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Task Manager Locked by Admin/ Another user is logged in WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS explorer exe C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C Program Files Dell Media Experience DMXLauncher exe C Program Files Creative SBAudigy Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files Creative VoiceCenter AndreaVC exe C DOCUME TIMOTH LOCALS Temp clclean C WINDOWS system DLA DLACTRLW EXE C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Napster napster exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktopIndex exe C Program Files Ulead Systems Ulead Photo Express SE CalCheck exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C WINDOWS stsystra exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktopDisplay exe C Program Files Comcast Desktop Doctor bin sprtcmd exe C Program Files Creative MediaSource Detector CTDetect exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files DellSupport DSAgnt exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService ISUSPM exe C Program Files Common Files DataViz DvzIncMsgr exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files Belkin F U usbshare exe C Program Files Palm Hotsync exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Tools Binn sqlmangr exe C Program Files Southwest Airlines Ding Ding exe C WINDOWS system CTSVCCDA EXE C WINDOWS ehome ehrecvr exe C WINDOWS ehome ehSched exe C Program Files Common Files McAfee HackerWatch HWAPI exe C Program Files McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exe C Program Files Common Files McAfee MNA McNASvc exe C Program Files McAfee VirusScan mcods exe C Program Files McAfee MSC mcpromgr exe C Program Files Common Files McAfee McProxy McProxy exe C Program Files Common Files McAfee RedirSvc RedirSvc exe C Program Files McAfee VirusScan Mcshield exe C Program Files McAfee VirusScan mcsysmon exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C Program Files McAfee MPF MpfSrv exe C Program Files McAfee MPS mps exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL MICROSOFTSMLBIZ Binn sqlservr exe C Program Files Comcast Desktop Doctor bin sprtsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Ulead Systems DVD ULCDRSvr exe C WINDOWS ehome mcrdsvc exe C Program Files McAfee M... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/task-manager-locked-by-admin-another-user-is-logged-in-199488.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I have WORKING) -Run logged on Scheduler Task (NOT whether user 7 or Windows not a exe fil created in visual studio which does requires one parameter to execute I want to run it at PM on daily when user logged on off through the windows task scheduler I followed below steps to schedule a exe to run it through windows task scheduler Step Created new task with name quot Billing Update quot and i have set it with option shown below run whether user logged on or not Step Set up trigger Windows 7 Task Scheduler -Run whether user logged on or not (NOT WORKING) option to run exe on daily at PM Step Set up Action tab to select Billing exe with arguments Step I clicked on the ok button it asked me for the user name password to run the exe under condition of whether user logged on or not I did set it with appropriate credentials and hit with the ok When i logged of to see the execution of program it did not worked I checked with the below possible conditions to run the program I ran the program with setting Option- gt Run only when user logged on Output Result-Program worked I ran the Notepad exe program with setting Option- gt Run whether user logged on or not Output Result-Program failed I have checked for securities required to assign the Users and Groups on General- gt Change User Or Groups for this i have given full access to D Billing exe program using security Output Result-Program failed I have googled out for the possible solution but did not get appropriate one Why does task scheduler does not run the program when i set setting to quot Run whether user logged on or not quot Please advise me for the same with detailed solution

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/7037f89f-2458-4c25-ba2e-dd566058648c/windows-7-task-scheduler-run-whether-user-logged-on-or-not-not-working?forum=w8itprosecurity
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi When I went to restart my system at about a m on my desktop came back with the original XP settings background Such programs like Google Chrome and Final Draft were gone All my documents were still logged user system changed Hacker on w/ diff. name, there but they we hiding in folders And I noticed a owner user owner ALF had been added There were also several new txt files in C Windows and C Documents and Settings such as wmsetup txt setupapi txt and Hacker logged on w/ diff. user name, changed system OEWABLog txt I immediately ran Malware Bytes but the scan only picked up one trojan and did not fix it Please please help ASAP I think it s a hacker DDS txt DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Owner at on Sun Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV Kaspersky Anti-Virus On-access scanning enabled Updated C D BC - - -A F -E C FW Norton Internet Worm Protection disabled F - CEE- EA-A A-D ADD EA E Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe svchost Hacker logged on w/ diff. user name, changed system exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Hacker logged on w/ diff. user name, changed system Files hpq HP Wireless Assistant HP Wireless Assistant exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files HP QuickPlay QPService exe C Program Files Hp HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QlbCtrl exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus avp exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files Kodak Kodak EasyShare software bin EasyShare exe svchost exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus avp exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS system HPZipm exe C PROGRA Allume StuffIt MXTask exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqwmiex exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C PROGRA Allume StuffIt mxtask exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C PROGRA hpq Shared HPQTOA EXE C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilter C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus klwtblfs exe C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C Documents and Settings Owner ALF My Documents Downloads dds scr Pseudo HJT Report BHO IEVkbdBHO Class ab -e d - f -a a - fa cca c - c program files kaspersky lab kaspersky anti-virus ievkbd dll BHO FilterBHO Class e cf -d - a- f - f a f - c program files kaspersky lab kaspersky anti-virus klwtbbho dll BHO TenchisTV Toolbar ece dcf- - -b - a - c program files tenchistv tbTenc dll TB TenchisTV Toolbar ece dcf- - -b - a - c program files tenchistv tbTenc dll uRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exe mRun hpWirelessAssistant c program files hpq hp wireless assistant HP Wireless Assistant exe mRun SunJavaUpdateSched c program files java jre bin jusched exe mRun High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut CHDAudPropShortcut exe mRun SynTPEnh c program files synaptics syntp SynTPEnh exe mRun QPService quot c program files hp quickplay QPService exe quot mRun HP Software Update quot c program files hp hp software update HPWuSchd exe quot mRun QlbCtrl ProgramFiles Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QlbCtrl exe Start mRun Cpqset c program files hewlett-packard default settings cpqset exe mRun iTunesHelper quot c program files itunes iTunesHelper exe quot mRun IMJPMIG quot c windows ime imjp IMJPMIG EXE quot Spoil RemAdvDef Migration mRun IMEKRMIG c windows ime imkr IMEKRMIG EXE mRun MSPY c windows system ime pintlgnt ImScInst exe SYNC mRun PHIME ASync c windows system ime tintlgnt TINTSETP EXE SYNC mRun PHIME A c windows system ime tintlgnt TINTSETP EXE IMEName... Read more

A:Hacker logged on w/ diff. user name, changed system

Bump

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hacker-logged-on-w-diff-user-name-changed-system.897126/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi,
I have visual studio installed on my machine C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\IDE\devenv.exe and whenever i am opening it , it is always running as Adminstrator. I wanted to change it to run it as the user logged.
I tried looking for reg key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers and 

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers
but couldnt able to find any. I also searched for RUNASADMIN in the registry key but i couldnt able to find this string as well.
Is there any other reg key i need to change to run devenv.exe as  NOT ADMINISTRATOR.
I am using Windows 7 Professional.
Regards
Pushpendra

Pushpendra

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/01b39049-90cc-43cf-ab28-c3e44ebb7aa2/exe-running-as-administrator-always-i-wanted-to-change-it-to-run-as-logged-user?forum=w7itproui
Relevancy 54.61%

Each time I try to log in to user I temp time back this? in. prevent as in How do log each I Logged windows for the past few weeks I've gotten Logged in as temp user each time I log back in. How do I prevent this? a message that I've been logged in to a temporary user I've been able to recover from each of these a total of five different times The first few times I was able to use Logged in as temp user each time I log back in. How do I prevent this? a system restore to bring by my desktop and full functionality The most recent time I could not restore the restore point itself was not working I was able to bring back functionality by doing a regedit on the profile I'm interested in learning what is causing this problem and how to prevent it from happening again So far I have changed my current settings to update my restore point more often I have noticed something that may be related to this I have a pop up notification text box that appears and disappears too fast to be able to read any text on it I've tried to keep the notification area icons window open to see if anything appears there but nothing does All icons are marked as show Icons and Notifications to try and eliminate these as the culprits

A:Logged in as temp user each time I log back in. How do I prevent this?

Hello Scarecrow,

The tutorial below may be able to help with this.

User Profile Error - Logged on with a Temporary Profile - Vista Forums

If you still continue to get this error often, then you might consider creating a new administrator account to use instead, and delete the old one after copying what you want from it.

If you still get this error after that, then it may be time to reinstall Windows 7. Be sure to backup anything that you do not want to lose first of course.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/193189-logged-temp-user-each-time-i-log-back-how-do-i-prevent.html
Relevancy 54.61%

OS Windows Pro x I get this message when I mstsc RDP to a in user Active No Windows ? - logged Current Session 7 remote machine several machines all experiencing the same issue quot There is an active user logged into this system Please do not try to log into this Windows 7 Current Active Session - No user logged in ? system quot How can I Windows 7 Current Active Session - No user logged in ? remove this message Clicking nbsp OK nbsp gets me to the remote desktop The quot User quot stated is actually me under another account named quot H quot but I do click nbsp Log Off nbsp when I log out not disconnect I have looked at the processes and services but nothing is running under quot H quot yet I still get that message every time I log in I nbsp open up task manager gt Users tab I only see myself not user H even though I still got the same message when I logged in Under Processes gt Show All processes from all users -- gt shows no H processes However same message appears when I logged in It's odd Any ideas Suggestions Please Thank you

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/280ccc6e-566c-4d5f-9189-99d73e486fd1/windows-7-current-active-session-no-user-logged-in-?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 54.61%

OK, I'm stumped here: 
   To tighted up security, mgmt has had us ditch mapped drives for links to paths, which show up in Windows Explorer nav. as Favorites. This works great, except in applications that use the PlacesBar. I've found several good resources for registry
edits to have these links show up in the places bar, but they're String Values like: C:\Users\JShmoe\Links
I'd like to set a GPO to set this, but I can't figure out how to make the setting applicable to the logged in user. I've found that I'll have to use an Expandable String Value, but trying every combination of %Username%, %USERPROFILE, yields nothing. I've tried
C:\Users\%username%\Links, just %username%\Links, one %, two %, all uppercase and ...nada.    
    Any tips on how to reference the logged on user in the registry? 
Thanks in advance!

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/191373c0-653c-46e0-84b5-85e97ca46def/how-to-reference-current-logged-on-users-profile-in-the-registry?forum=w7itproui
Relevancy 54.61%

Hey there and thanks in advance I m on windows XP home SP The problem When I hit quot switch user quot then welcome screen comes up fine but it does not register me Task manager not show logged in. Solved: user does as Patrick as logged in attached picture quot problem quot If i try to click another user the logged in user s background flashes and then i m thrown back to the welcome screen After poking around i discovered that if i hit ctrl alt del it does not show any users as being logged on attached picture quot problem quot What I ve tried I ve checked the normal settings for fast user switching as well as any services involved with it I do not know if you are supposed to be able to start terminal services manually going into services msc and clicking quot start quot on it but I can Solved: Task manager does not show user as logged in. t instead I recieve an error message that reads quot the terminal services service on local computer started and then stopped some services stop automatically if they have no work to do quot I cannot for the life of me figure out what s going on any ideas without reformatting of course nbsp

A:Solved: Task manager does not show user as logged in.

I'm thinking this is what you've tried - please confirm:

Go to Start => Run and type in "services.msc" {without the quotes}
Maximize the window.
Locate 'Remote Procedure Call'
Set the Startup type to Automatic and click Apply.
Click the Start button to start the service.
Locate 'Terminal Services' and double-click on it.
Set the Startup type to Manual and click Apply.
Locate 'Fast User Switching Compatibility' and double-click on it.
Set the Startup type to Manual and click Apply

You could also try setting Terminal Services to Automatic and rebooting.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-task-manager-does-not-show-user-as-logged-in.779175/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi.
I would like to find a way to setup power settings in Win7 so that the computer only sleeps when a user is not logged on. Perhaps a different power scheme set when a user is not logged on vs. when a user is logged on? Any help would... help... (sorry for that)

(We want the computers to always stay on when teachers/students are logged on so that they don't think the computer "turned off" and then they forget to log out.)

A:[SOLVED] Power Settings so Win7 only sleeps when user is NOT logged in.

Hi -

Info from Microsoft on Power Options -

Power management - Windows 7 features - Microsoft Windows

Windows 7 Features: Power Management

Says "Vista", but applicable to Windows 7 - Power plans: frequently asked questions

Reset power options -
START | type power | "Power Options" | "change plan settings" | "Restore default settings for this plan"

Or click on "Change Plan Settings" once in Power Options and adjust sleep = NEVER.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-power-settings-so-win7-only-sleeps-when-user-is-not-logged-in-558062.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi i am in desperate need for help and i think i ve done the most dumbest thing ever I have a Windows Vista TM Home Premium AMD ATHLON tm X Dual Core Processor i had just recently had restarted my computer in order for it to update and i logged into all files into Logged profile...lost user temporary administrator my Administrator account and it said quot Preparing Your Desktop quot instead of quot Welcome like it usually does like it was a whole new account and there was a message the bottom saying that quot you have been logged on with a temporaly profile change you make to this profile will be lost when log off quot i checked my disk space to see if it was still the same and if any files have been removed and it was still the same as before g g all my files were still intact but they were not showing i then went into C Users My Account and was relieved to see that all my files were there so here is were my stupidity came into to play i had moved all my administrator files to the temporary user profile account thinking that they would be safe so i went ahead and logged out Logged into temporary user profile...lost all administrator files the time i did not think that moving my administrator files to the temporary profile would mean that i Logged into temporary user profile...lost all administrator files would lose them i logged back in and all the files were gone i checked my disk space again and it changed g g so i pretty much panicked thinking they were gone for good i know their still on my hard drive though im just not that high-tech on how to gain the access to them back HELP HELP HELP those files are extremely important ive tried system restores and undelete apps and got no success PLEASE HELP IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED MY E-MAIL IS email protected nbsp

A:Logged into temporary user profile...lost all administrator files

What part of this message did you not understand?

"change you make to this profile will be "lost" when log off"

The more you use the PC the less chance you have at recovering your files, turn it off.

If the files are irreplaceable you will either have to have a professional recover them (expensive) or attempt it yourself.

Remove the hard drive from that PC, install it in a external USB hard drive enclosure, then connect it to another PC that has this software already installed and ready to use
http://www.runtime.org/data-recovery-software.htm
Then use the software to scan the entire drive, (takes quite some time) when it is done you can look at the results of the scan and choose the files/folders you wish to recover.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logged-into-temporary-user-profile-lost-all-administrator-files.836383/
Relevancy 53.32%

I have had suspicious Youtube watch history for months now and it's finally starting to worry me I'd like to keep my Youtube activity private and these random strings of videos I find in my history leads me to believe that someone is logged into my account from another computer or mobile device--likely one I used in the past Most of the videos that are being watched suggest someone that is at least my father's age or older and if Youtube history. watch user in into account, evident as is Unwanted logged the it's an older family member I'd rather them not have the ability to view my watch history for obvious reasons I spent hours trying to solve this problem Unwanted user logged into Youtube account, as is evident in the watch history. on my own using search engines for a solution and surfing the massive Google and Youtube interface All of the solutions I found via google search were years old they all mentioned the same sign out of all other sessions option in gmail and youtube and both sites no longer seem to have this option at least to my discovery The customer service telephone number failed me for a solution as well as did the support section of google com and the user activity section in gmail showed that no other IPs had logged into my account but I'm not sure if that even means anything since it's youtube on which Unwanted user logged into Youtube account, as is evident in the watch history. I have suspicious activity I have literally exhausted myself trying to come up with an answer so if anyone knows a way that I can kick all devices off of my account I would be greatly appreciative Thank you

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/543781/unwanted-user-logged-into-youtube-account-as-is-evident-in-the-watch-history/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hello Everyone,

I have the ability to run AT scheduler from the UI and set security configuration to run a program as a specific user who is logged on, run as soon as the configuration is created, and then delete\expire the trigger after 2 minutes.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible to do with in powershell or command prompt through the AT command to a remote computer to do this?

There has to be a way to do this.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/2e9b797a-b6d1-475e-b0ed-ef0965467c87/running-a-at-scheduler-from-a-command-prompt-with-security-settings-to-run-as-user-logged-on?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 52.89%

I setup a new user on a stand-alone Windows laptop this weekend and noticed that most websites hang in both Edge and IE nbsp I had a look at the user's pages for 10 admin Web Edge and with second in privelegs Windows on both hang logged IE11 user in rights and made sure that they were removed from the local USERS group and only were a member of the Administrators group nbsp Then I looked at IE itself and found that if I ran IE as administrator it worked fine so I logged the user out and back in again and still nothing nbsp I also noticed that IE has a setting to run with administrative privileges which I enabled and still nothing nbsp I thought at this point that it might be a website Web pages hang in both IE11 and Edge on Windows 10 for second logged in user with admin privelegs issue or at least an ISP issue nbsp I tried the same sites with the first logged in account on the same machine and everything worked fine At this point I was looking at a user rights issue I thought nbsp Then I tried the same sites with the new user using Chrome and everything worked fine nbsp So I'm at a loss as to what this might be nbsp I've check that IE is using software rendering so that's not the issue Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated An example of a site would be to go to www webex com then try to log in nbsp The login page just spins and spins

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/c2289442-c717-4b75-9b0d-a6aa36dd5c93/web-pages-hang-in-both-ie11-and-edge-on-windows-10-for-second-logged-in-user-with-admin-privelegs?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi

So here is my problem.

In work we get a number of calls from users getting various errors from password faults to corrupt Hard Drives.

What im looking to do in particular is have a BAT file created that will show who is currently logged on to a remote Computer.

The problem is that most of the Admin/Techy's have Limited accounts (no right click, no access to local Drive etc) i am one of 4 advanced users (out of 23 in an office) who have extra privilages compared to the rest of the office.

The OS used in work is Vista Enterprise SP2

I have tried creating BAT files that use nbtstat, but this doesn't retrive the info i need.

any help would be apreciated.

Thanks

A:Possibility to have Batch file created to show logged on user on a remote Computer

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/possibility-to-have-batch-file-created-to-show-logged-on-user-on-a-remote-computer.968406/
Relevancy 49.02%

I've had this problem for weeks now and I've searched and searched the Internet but can't find a fix I name On) Logged Mike getting a On" screen Keep my saying (i.e. "Logged and popup get this popup window that covers my entire screen In the center is a small red button saying Mike Logged On I can't close the window When I click Mike Logged On which is the only way to get out of it it disconnects me from the website or program that was previously on my screen Then I have to restart my computer It might not popup for days or it might popa dozen times and I have to restart after each time within a span of about minutes BTW Mike is my userid for my OS which is Windows I can't take a screen shot of it because when I do nothing gets copied or pasted I took a picture of my monitor with a camera when it popped up but not sure if I can post it here I'll try PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can Keep getting a screen popup saying my name and "Logged On" (i.e. Mike Logged On) anybody help me Rich nbsp Picture of Mike Logged On screen jpg nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads Now I'm unable to find a way to share the above pic sorry

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/623260/keep-getting-a-screen-popup-saying-my-name-and-logged-on-ie-mike-logged-on/
Relevancy 49.02%

I contacted Nero about the lightscribe icon not showing up in Nero Ultra 7 and these are the directions they sent me....where do you find local securitypolicy in Windows XP home edition??? How can I find the "Devices: Restrict CD-ROM access to locally logged-on user only". they have listed?

In Windows, go to
>Start
>Settings
>Control Panel
>Administrative Tools
>Local Security Policy
>Local Policies
>Security Options

Double-click on the entry
"Devices: Restrict CD-ROM access to locally logged-on user only".
Choose the option "Disabled".
Confirm this change by clicking on "Apply” and "OK".

Thanks a lot!!

A:where is the "Devices: Restrict CD-ROM access to locally logged-on user only". in XP

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/where-is-the-devices-restrict-cd-rom-access-to-locally-logged-on-user-only-in-xp.448191/
Relevancy 49.02%

Deal all,

i need urgent help. i shut down my Pc normally at my work and when i started today morning and put my user name and login , a windows apears with the following message.

WINDOWS CANNOT LOAD THE USER'S PROFILE BUT HAS LOGGED ON WITH THE DEFAULT PROFILE FOR THE SYSTEM DETAIL- THE SYSTEN CANNOT FINE THE PATH SPECIFIED

please tell me how can i get my profile back to work normally as before.

thanks

A:Windows Cannot Load The User's Profile But Has Logged On With The Default Profile

Have you read this KB article?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-cannot-load-the-users-profile-but-has-logged-on-with-the-default-profile.690818/
Relevancy 49.02%

Deal all,

i need urgent help. i shut down my Pc normally at my work and when i started today morning and put my user name and login , a windows apears with the following message.

WINDOWS CANNOT LOAD THE USER'S PROFILE BUT HAS LOGGED ON WITH THE DEFAULT PROFILE FOR THE SYSTEM DETAIL- THE SYSTEN CANNOT FINE THE PATH SPECIFIED.

remember that i am having windows XP

please tell me how can i get my profile back to work normally as before.

thanks

A:Windows Cannot Load The User's Profile But Has Logged On With The Default Profile

Corruption of the user profile can be a pain to sort out, especially if it’s the index file that’s failed. SOMETIMES, however, simply logging off, leaving the computer at the ‘Press Ctrl+Alt+Del’ screen for about 30 seconds or so, then logging in as usual, can solve this without any further intervention, so I’d suggest giving that a go first.

Further suggestions are a bit more involved.

Log in as another user with administrative rights (such as Administrator) and then open the My Computer icon and navigate to the local hard disk and into the Documents and Settings folder. Look there for the folder which has the same name as the user who’s profile cannot be loaded and go into it. You may have to unhide hidden files and folders (from the Tools menu, select Folder Options and then the View tab, then, in the Advanced Settings box, under Hidden Files and Folders select ‘Show hidden files and folders’) and then locate the file NTUSER.DAT and rename it NTUSER.OLD, then log out, and back in as the failed user. This should replace the corrupted file and allow you to log back in.

If that fails for any reason, again, log in as another user with administrative rights (such as Administrator) and then open the My Computer icon and navigate to the local hard disk and into the Documents and Settings folder. Look there for the folder which has the same name as the user who’s profile cannot be loaded and rename the folder; usually here, I’d add .OLD to the end of the existing folder name, so if your user name is JOHNSMITH, change the folder name to JOHNSMITH.OLD. Then, log out and back in as the failed user. This will create a new profile for the user from scratch. Once successfully logged in, log out and back in as the Administrator user (or the user with admin rights that you logged in as before) and repeat the above steps, this time renaming the user’s folder .NEW, and then taking the .OLD off the folder you created last time, then log back in as the failed user again.

If that fails, then the quickest way to get back up and running is to take a new profile, and rebuild it manually back to how it used to be before it corrupted, so log back in as the user with local admin rights, rename the failed user’s existing folder .OLD, and remove the .NEW suffix from the other folder, then log back in as the failed user and move any local files from the <username>.OLD folder, into the new profile. Local files would include any shortcuts or folders from Desktop, as well as the ‘My Documents’ folder.

Hopefully, there should be something there that allows you to log back in successfully.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-cannot-load-the-users-profile-but-has-logged-on-with-the-default-profile-227832.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi I have searched the web WITH NO SUCCESS I have been successful in creating and running tasks ONLY when the parameter quot Run only when user is logged on quot is set Completely UNSUCCESSFUL when I set the parameter quot Run whether user is logged on or not quot with or without setting the parameter quot Do not store password The task will only have access to local resources quot quot I have admin rights I created the task I set the quot Run with highest privileges quot What seems to happen When I run on demand The task gets a process ID and thats it nothing else No other events occur I on Task is not" or - "Run user whether Scheduler logged have to end the task Task Scheduler launch task quot Test test quot instance quot C Windows old Windows notepad exe quot with process ID I have several users sharing the computer I want to be able to schedule a job and have it run at night after all the potential users have logged off Any help would be appreciated Thanks Task Scheduler - "Run whether user is logged on or not"

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/237552-task-scheduler-run-whether-user-logged-not.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I use rdp to connect from my local system to remote (across the room) vista,win7 all the time. A few months ago or more a problem showed up only with vista. rdp will only connect after any user logs into the vista console. I can ping the vista box from my local system, ping and dhcp server logs all show that all boxes have the correct ip address. I think this is an important clue: win7 gives a DHCPINFORM in the dhcp server log during boot, but vista doesn't give it until login. I'm sure this is related but not sure how. I'm guessing that maybe one of the windows updates told rdesktop to start at login instead of boot time, but I have no idea how check for that. Any suggestion on what to try are appreciated. rdp error: ERROR: vista: unable to connect

A:rdp won't connect to vista until at least one user has logged into the vista console

Have you tried going into the Windows Vista firewall settings and making Remote Desktop an exception?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/rdp-wont-connect-to-vista-until-at-least-one-user-has-logged-into-the-vista-console.1061595/
Relevancy 48.16%

Windows 8 pc is coming up to the last user logged on (with an e-mail login). I need to select a local user to loggin in with.

A:How to get past "last user" logged on screen.

Hello Baiter, and welcome to Eight Forums.

Usually, you could click on the back arrow button at the top right to then see the other users on the sign in screen.

If you like, you could use OPTION ONE in the tutorial below to always see all users on the sign in screen instead of the last user.

Sign in - Show All Users or Last User in Windows 8

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.eightforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/41713-how-get-past-last-user-logged-screen.html
Relevancy 47.3%

Hi!

Just wondering if there's any way to disable the warning?
Eg. when user clicks "Shutdown computer" the computers shuts down, enforcing 'logoff' for any other users logged on..?

Ty in adv.
Regards~

Relevancy 46.44%

My problem is that my computer logs off after being on for some time. Not always, but it seems to tie in with the length of time off, the screen will not come back up when I hit a key or space bar. It seems to freeze, because nothing works, ie Task Manager, exc key, or even the computer start button. My only solution is to pull the plug and replug. Then the computer will restart.

Is there any control I can change, so this does not happen?

My OS is XP5 Media Edition, Sony Desktop Computer

A:Logged Off Problem restarting

Never mind, I found it under Control Panel's Power Options.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logged-off-problem-restarting.653154/
Relevancy 46.01%

Cannot stay signed in unless I click back arrow to where signed in If I out 7 using Problem- website FF WIN of & w/IE8 logged Solved: click on anything other than back have to sign in again - this is Solved: WIN 7 Problem- logged out of website using w/IE8 & FF true of either IE or FireFox - again only at TSG Problem only on my Win all XP work just fine I ve gone thru the irrational WIN layout and can find nothing relating to setting that may be causing problem I ve cleaned all cookies history to no avail I did restore weeks before problem started with no joy Tried to do a repair of IE and was told by MS that it was not compatible with my OS Win Pro I tried IE couple of months ago and returned to IE because of so many problems with IE The current problem started long after dumping IE Another weido is IE doesn t show up in programs list install uninstall repair Again this getting signed out ONLY happens here - no where else and ONLY on the Win OS Problem computer is the one shown next to name Any clues to resolve will be greatly appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 46.01%

Awhile ago I got a pop up box that said "windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically in one minute." Which it did. What causes that?

A:Pop up box windows critical problem...you will be logged off

An error!! It may have misread a disk, or it may have be hit by a cosmic ray. Whatever it was it may be worth while doing a full memory test with Memtest and a full CHKDSK with surface check. that second one will take a long time so run it overnight when you're not using the machine.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pop-up-box-windows-critical-problem-you-will-be-logged-off.1154565/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi - hoping one of you guys here can look into the issue I am having I did have the FBI Ransom virus that I think thought is was removed a couple days ago When I boot up the PC everything runs fine Once I get into windows I get a RunDLL error C PROGRA Logged Problem Rundll In message Once - AED F B cpp I figured it was because of some changes that I made when trying to remove the virus and ignored it I'm now getting an error when I try to open Photoshop and it is affecting my ability to work This error says Photoshop exe - System Error The program can't start because amtlib dll is missing from your computer Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem Everything else seems to run just great I am using an Asus Windows laptop with no cd drive Any help on eliminating these messages and getting my software to work would be very Problem Once Logged In - Rundll message very much appreciated Michael

A:Problem Once Logged In - Rundll message

Hi there,my name is Marius and I will assist you with your malware related problems.Before we move on, please read the following points carefully.First, read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding.Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.If you have any problems while following my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem.Do not run any other scans without instruction or add/remove software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me.Post all logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts.If I don't hear from you within 3 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed.Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean.My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.Important: To help me reviewing your logs, please post them in code boxes. You can create them by clicking on the <>-symbol on top of the reply window.    HijackThis is not the preferred initial scanning tool in this forum. With today's malware, a more comprehensive set of logs is required to determine the presence of malware.    Scan with FRST in normal modePlease download Farbar's Recovery Scan Tool to your desktop: FRST 32bit or FRST 64bit (If not sure: Start --> Computer (right click) --> properties) Run FRST.Don´t change one of the checkboxes and hit Scan.Logfiles are created on your desktop.Poste the FRST.txt and (after the first scan only!) the Addition.txt.  Scan with Gmer rootkit scannerPlease download Gmer from here by clicking on the "Download EXE" Button.Double click on the randomly named GMER.exe. If asked to allow gmer.sys driver to load, please consent.If it gives you a warning about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run scan...click on NO.In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Uncheck the following ...
SectionsIAT/EATShow All ( should be unchecked by default )Leave everything else as it is.Close all other running programs as well as your Browser.Click the Scan button & wait for it to finish.Once done click on the Save.. button, and in the File name area, type in "ark.txt" or it will save as a .log file which cannot be uploaded to your post.Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop.Please post the content of the ark.txt here.**Caution**Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries Scan with TDSS-KillerPlease read and follow these instructions carefully. We do not want it to fix anything yet (if found), we need to see a report first.Download TDSSKiller.zip and extract to your desktopExecute TDSSKiller.exe by doubleclicking on it.
Press Start Scan
If Malicious objects are found, do NOT select Copy to quarantine. Change the action to Skip, and save the log.
Once complete, a log will be produced at the root drive which is typically C:\ ,for example, C:\TDSSKiller.<version_date_time>log.txtPlease attach this file to your next reply. 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/564592/problem-once-logged-in-rundll-message/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hey guys, whenever i try to log in to my admin account in Win7, It says Welcome and then logs out. I booted Hiren's Boot CD and used the Registry Editor to change the Shell to Explorer.exe and Userinit to X:\Windows\System32\userinit.exe,

However, I don't know what I did, but i could log into my account a few times, but it was logging me into a temp Admin account. (Explorer didn't open on its own, I had to force Explorer to open as administrator). I ran Combofix and a Malwarebytes Full scan.

But now it's logging in and out again. I copied a userinit file from another working computer, but it still didn't work.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/588174/logging-in-then-automatically-being-logged-out-problem/
Relevancy 46.01%

Hi Guys This is a very peculiar with Problem when and Hibernate Standby in logged problem I have a new desktop PC assembled Windows XP SP Core Duo g GB RAM GB HDD The machine Problem with Standby and Hibernate when logged in is about Months old Hibernate and Standby were working fine on the machine But since about a week Both the Standby and Hibernate feature are not working The detailed explanation is given below I have three account profiles all set to admin The computer does go on standby or hibernate when on the welcome screen but only if no one is logged on If I have logged on and then i select standby or hibernate nothing happens After this if i try to shut down the computer it kind of hangs halfway through the shutdown process It seems that it is trying to hibernate and shutdown at the same time If I have not requested for a hibernate or standby and then try to Problem with Standby and Hibernate when logged in shutdown the computer It shuts down properly if I log-off to the welcome screen and no other account is logged on then also the hibernate and standby work fine please help I have tried to run system restore but when it boots up in the restore process i get a message that no changes have been made try another restore point i have tried many points but it does not work am totally confused I have also reinstalled the patch on the Microsoft website for XP where a machine with more than Gb of ram needs to hibernate nothing seems to work Thanks in advance regards aseem nbsp

Relevancy 45.15%

Sorry I m typing this in my smartphone This is just too weird I was just using my pc normally when i had a little problem with vmware client and is problem. on. Why? be locked Weird referenced not out logged account may The currently workstation I needed to restart the pc to make sure virtualization is enabled in the bios I don t restart very often as my pc is very stable Maybe once a month Anyways i got back to Weird problem. The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on. Why? the windows login screen entered the correct password for the only user account i have for this machine and strangely enough i got the error message you see in the title the referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to And I m left with nothing to do I didn t mess with user account configuration or anything similar so I don t know why such message pops up in my case This is windows clean installation which i have Weird problem. The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on. Why? been using since with no problems whatsoever Now how can get into windows and unlock my only account I know there is a deactivated admin account which can be used for such purposes right The login screen doesn t allow me to select other users The pc isn t part of a domain I just have pc s in a workgroup configuration It has been some time since i last used recovery cd s or live cd s I remember there were many types with linux flavors as well Or maybe a windows installation DVD will suffice I have made an image of the bootable drive with macrium reflect probably months ago I can reload that but I don t want to This is a stupid problem that i need to fix I installed so many programs since then with lots of configuration changes and customization I hate to do that again What do you recommend me to do first Why did this happen in the first place anyways Too weird It is hard to type in a smartphone Thanks nbsp

A:Weird problem. The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on. Why?

Was the account a Microsoft account or a local machine account? If MS you would probably have to go to MS to reset the password. If it's local machine you will probably need to use something to gain access to the SAM file and reset/unlock the account (Hiren's boot CD works well for this if you can get to another computer with a CD burner).

https://hardforum.com/threads/weird-problem-the-referenced-account-is-currently-locked-out-and-may-not-be-logged-on-why.1903573/
Relevancy 45.15%

Symptoms I boot like normal past XP Splash Screen Desktop and Start Menu Bar doesn t appear after at least mins of LOGGED) Problem (HJTHIS Booting Hanging EXPLORER.EXE and time passing I assumed this initially to be (HJTHIS LOGGED) EXPLORER.EXE Booting and Hanging Problem stemming from Explorer EXE so I killed process tree and ran Explorer EXE again (HJTHIS LOGGED) EXPLORER.EXE Booting and Hanging Problem Desktop and Start Menu Taskbar appears After to mins the Start Menu Taskbar freezes although the Desktop is still accessible I ve ran MalwareBytes AntiMalware in safe mode with no visible effect at least with this situation This is a new installation of XP Pro VLPK off original Licensing Disk from M and I am trying to keep off the internet as much as possible As this is a new installation of XP there are many updates It is hanging at two updates which are Security Update for Windows Media Player for Windows XP SP KB Security Update for Windows XP Service Pack KB I have a HJThis logfile attached I m willing to consider all suggestions once there are a few diagnoses from people here Lastly don t take this the wrong way but I m pretty PC savvy so don t dumb your responses down

A:(HJTHIS LOGGED) EXPLORER.EXE Booting and Hanging Problem

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process. Please also continue to work with me until I give you the all clear. Even if your computer appears to act better, you may still be infected.Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.Once we start working together, please reply back within 3 days or this thread may be closed so we can help others who are waiting.We need to create an OTL report,Please download OTL from this link.Save it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.Under the Custom Scan box paste this in:netsvcsmsconfigdrivers32 /all%systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles%systemroot%\system32\*.sys /90%systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles%systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.*%systemroot%\system32\Spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.dll%systemroot%\*. /mp /s/md5starteventlog.dllscecli.dllnetlogon.dllcngaudit.dllsceclt.dllntelogon.dlllogevent.dlliaStor.sysnvstor.sysatapi.sysIdeChnDr.sysviasraid.sysAGP440.sysvaxscsi.sysnvatabus.sysviamraid.sysnvata.sysnvgts.sysiastorv.sysViPrt.syseNetHook.dllahcix86.sysKR10N.sysnvstor32ahcix86s.sysnvrd32.sysuser32.dllws2_32.dll/md5stop%systemroot%\*. /mp /sHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AUCREATERESTOREPOINTClick the Quick Scan button.The scan should take a few minutes.Please copy and paste both logs in your reply.We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit scanner. Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic:Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal AdviceThen create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new OTL log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here:How to create a GMER logIn your reply, please post both OTL logs and the GMER log.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/338071/hjthis-logged-explorerexe-booting-and-hanging-problem/
Relevancy 43%

Good evening from Graz,

i have quite a strange problem on my personal pc since the last few days. I cannot login to my useraccount(which has a transparent picture at the logon screen since a few days).
I have just one workarround: if i login with my adminaccount and logoff, the userpicture of my privateaccount appears again and the login is possible.

What could this problem be related to?

greetings
Nico Müller

A:Solved: Windows 7 User Account Problem(Transparent User Picture)

Good morning,

solved it. Disabled the admin account, and removed the pw of my useraccount.
Kind a strange problem indeed, but seems to be solved.

Thanks anyway,
Nico

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-windows-7-user-account-problem-transparent-user-picture.946560/
Relevancy 43%

Hi! I did an new install of windows 7 (home first then upgraded to pro)
I want to hide a user by doing this on the registry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \SOFTWARE \Microsoft \Windows NT \CurrentVersion \Winlogon \SpecialAccounts\ UserList ..then add dword32 by my username value to 0
I did this on my old laptop and it worked perfectly.

Now I've done the same thing on my new laptop. It works but stangely, the folder still appears in c\users.

The user is not visible in the panel control\users or at the start of the PC

I'm sure i've done the right thing, what is causing this? Could it be a bad install of windows? Please let me know if you have a idea!

Thank you very much for your help!

A:Hide user by registry stange problem: User still appears in C folder

If you log into that user it is going to have a user directory, regardless if you have the user hidden or not.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/339572-hide-user-registry-stange-problem-user-still-appears-c-folder.html
Relevancy 43%

My grandmother was recently hacked and she changed all her passwords herself (yay!). However she did not write down her new local user account password for her laptop.

I tried downloading OPHCrack, I burned it as an ISO file and put it on a DVD-R(only thing I had on hand) and i changed the boot order on her BIOS menu to had the DVD drive as the first priority. It does not run....I hear the disk drive moving, or spinning but the program does not run. Are there any other options or do I have to do a complete system restore to bypass this? Also if that is what I have to do how do I do that without being in her control panel?

A:Old Problem New User- Forgot Local User Account Password

Hello there "hater",are you sure you downloaded the right OPHcrack version?It should be the one that is intended to be used on,not the one being used to download and be burned on.Try imgburn,never failed me to create bootable CDs or DVDs.

http://www.eightforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/40661-old-problem-new-user-forgot-local-user-account-password.html
Relevancy 42.57%

CANT FIND THE DEL BUTTON,,, 

NOT RIGHT PLACE FOR MY WRIGTING,,,:-)

A:1 account, 2 user names, but only 1 user = Big Registry Problem

What is exactly the meaning of this topic? Is it a queestion or a discussion?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/563705/1-account-2-user-names-but-only-1-user-big-registry-problem/
Relevancy 42.57%

I am using Vista Home Premium Registry - User on Leaks User Problem Accounts -bit and I am having problem logging in using my user account An error flagged quot The User Profile Service service failed the logon User Account Profile cannot be loaded quot The Event Viewer window has these details Windows detected your registry file is still in use by User Registry Leaks - Problem on User Accounts other applications or services The file will be unloaded now The applications or services that hold your User Registry Leaks - Problem on User Accounts registry file may not function properly afterwards DETAIL - user registry handles leaked from Registry User S- - - - - - - Classes Process Device HarddiskVolume Windows System svchost exe has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - CLASSES I was able to logged in through Safe Mode but still an error flagged in status bar that the profile was not properly loaded Although I was able to copy all data from that user account to a new account can I still troubleshoot the problem and be able to log in using the old user account I have all my shortcuts and archives there and quot every customized thing quot Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks

A:User Registry Leaks - Problem on User Accounts

Hi aice and welcome to Vista Forums

Have you checked the information in the following Tutorial?

The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/223345-user-registry-leaks-problem-user-accounts.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Help Please I've been searching this forum and on line all day I cannot find anything close to my problem or any instructions to help me fix it I have two user accounts on my computer Both have Administrator privileges however recently certain functions and capabilities have disappeared from these User Logons I think they have somehow become corrupt so I thought I would create a new user and Profile/ User Creation User Problem copy over the files minus the Ntuser dat Ntuser dat log and Ntuser ini HOWEVER when I open the Control Panel User Accounts and click Add or Remove User Account User Profile/ User Creation Problem - I get nothing No window opens I have even activated the built in Administrator Account through the elevated command prompt but was unable to rename as per the tutorial on here and it doesn't work either I think not being able to rename the Administrator account has something to do with me not having true administrator privileges When I tried to save the rename program into the Windows system folder I got a you must have administrative rights to do this pop up so I clicked to activate but it never placed the file in the system folder Other things discovered while working on this - I cannot see find from the start prompt local security policies - Manage Computer does not show Users amp Groups I can boot into safe mode and use the Toshiba Restore option which will bring it back to out of the box condition - but I believe I would have to reinstall all my programs - not something I want to do -- so this is a worst case Armageddon scenario Any idea on how to fix these profiles and or what could be wrong with Windows running Home Premium bit Sandy

A:User Profile/ User Creation Problem

Other things discovered while working on this:
- I cannot see/find (from the start prompt) "local security policies" 
- "Manage Computer" does not show "Users & Groups".

These are only available in the Pro version of Windows 7.

You should not need to rename the hidden Administrator group. When logging into the Hidden Administrator Account you activated, you cannot create a new user in Control Panel?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/562590/user-profile-user-creation-problem/
Relevancy 38.27%

I run windows 7 premium 64 and all of the sudden I stated to get this popup after windows loads that says
"C:\User\Lori-Bee\AppData\Local\Temp\032150Log.iniis lost"
How can I fix this?...I tried check disk running CCleaner ....No difference

A:C:\User\User -User\AppData\Local\Temp\032150Log.iniis lost

Hi there ... Read the Link below and follow the Instructions ..
ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Forum- Error 182418Log.iniis lost

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/325334-c-user-user-user-appdata-local-temp-032150log-iniis-lost.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Hello,
I currently have 5 user accounts on my windows vista 32-bit computer and I needed to create a new account. So, I logged onto the administrator account and created a new user account. Then, I logged off the administrator account and tried to log onto the new account. However, I received the following message
The user profile service failed the log on.
User profile can not be loaded.
After receiving the message I restarted the computer and attempted to log onto the new account but I received the same message.
Please help me.
Thank you in advance.

A:The user profile service Service failed the log on. User profile can not be loaded. Problem. Windows Vista 32-bit

Fix a corrupted user profile, Vista - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/fix-a-corrupted-user-profile

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/456439/the-user-profile-service-service-failed-the-log-on-user-profile-can-not-be-loaded-problem-windows-vista-32-bit/
Relevancy 36.55%

My major problem is that I problem account and removal problem program User have two user accounts and I can t get rid of one of them On startup my screen shows the icon of the sunflower and underneath that the words toshiba Locked And then the option to Switch user I have been unable to delete the extra user account when I go to Add or remove user accounts in the Control Panel and try to remove I get a message saying Windows needs your permission to do this If you started this action continue User accounts Control Panel Microsoft Windows When I click on the Details option in this window I get the following D EB A- F- C B-A B- BD B A and then the options to Continue or Cancel At the bottom of the window are the words User account control helps stop unauthorized changes to your computer When I click on Continue I get a screen indicating that User account problem and program removal problem I have two accounts toshiba Administrator and a Guest with an option to turn it on So far I have been unable to delete this Guest account I have also been unable to delete a program ARO I get similar results to the above when I try to delete the unwanted program using the Uninstall procedure in the Control Panel except the Details option brings up User account problem and program removal problem FCC B -EC E- DD -A B- A A I have performed the procedures recommended at the beginning of this forum and the requested logs reports have been pasted below under my signoff If someone can help me with these problems I would appreciate it Thank you Robert Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop avgnt exe C Windows system igfxsrvc exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Program Files Internet Explorer ieuser exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Windows system Macromed Flash FlashUtil ActiveX exe C Users toshiba AppData Local Microsoft Windows Temporary Internet Files Content IE B GAMOH HijackThis exe C Windows System mobsync exe C Windows system wuauclt exe C Users toshiba Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page about blank R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhost O - BHO blekko search bar - adce-dba - e -afb - b cdf e - C Program Files blekkotb blekkotb X dll file missing O - Toolbar blekko search bar - adce-dba - e -afb - b cdf e - C Program Files blekkotb blekkotb X dll file missing O - HKLM Run avgnt quot C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop avgnt exe quot min O - HKCU Run AROReminder C Program Files ARO ARO exe -rem O - HKUS S- - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe detectMem User LOCAL SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - Run WindowsWelcomeCenter rundll exe oobefldr dll ShowWelcomeCenter User LOCAL SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe detectMem User NETWORK SERVICE O - SharedTaskScheduler Component Categories cache daemon - C EF- B - d -BE - C - C Windows system browseui dll O - Service Adobe Flash Player Up... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/user-account-problem-and-program-removal-problem.1067350/
Relevancy 36.12%

I am using windows xp with two user accounts. Both desktops have minimal folders and stuff on desktops. The problem is when either user tries to go from the user page to the individual desktop. Very slow, sometimes paints black screen for sometime, sometime repaints desktop few times, sometimes goes back to user page.. and sometimes actually goes directly to the desktop.. very confusing. Anybody got any ideas what is causing this software behavior.
Thanks
GRSadow

A:User page to user desktop page problem

Hello & welcome to TSF,

could you check your device manager to see if you have any (red or yellow) quotation marks

if you do then this means you have driver issues / note down what they are and getback to us

also you need to follw this link

http://www.techsupportforum.com/secu...sting-log.html

you will need to note any probs, that you have with any of the steps/ save all logs to the desktop for ease of retreival ( DO NOT POST BACK HERE AT THIS THREAD) you will need to go to the (HJT LOG forum) here at this site / make sure that you tell the techs there of all problems when posting

stand strong for the techs there are busy

Mike

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/user-page-to-user-desktop-page-problem-206067.html
Relevancy 35.26%

I am new and have a problem. I have been told by a friend that my husband installed a key logger on my laptop. She says it's a script that logs the keystrokes and then saves them as a .txt log on my husband's computer. How does a logger work and how can I detect it on my machine so I can remove it?

A:I am being key logged! Help?

Welcome to TSF mmmbrownies,

A keylogger can monitor certain activities, some of which includes creating a logfiles of the keystrokes types on the computer, and can also send reports to whomever setup the keylogger. I find very often that, when presented with situations similar to what you post here, the issue is more one of suspicions rather than the actual presence of unwanted monitoring software.

If you have a good, updated antivirus software this should alert you to some type of activity that would match key monitoring software (ie. warnings of it finding a "backdoor" infection etc.). And before we do much more in the way of checks and scans, why not just ask your husband about the issue (in some way that won't involve exposing information from others)?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/i-am-being-key-logged-help-380590.html
Relevancy 35.26%

im a world of warcraft fan that enjoy the game .. but this week has been a nightmare i got both my accounts compremiced and after scanning and doing everything that blizz recomends i got hacked today again just 5 mins after changed password so i ran a new set ot scanns and try a new forum maybe someone here can find what others couldnt

thx guys for any time spent trying to help me get a clue to whats going on

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/key-logged-or-something.877588/
Relevancy 35.26%

My son was logged on to family pc and said a message came up on the toolbar about a security problem. He tried to run Norton Antivirus (which is installed) but got a disabled message. Now when I try to start pc it gets to users page and lets me enter my password but when it goes to open my settings it just logs out immediately without prompting. Anybody got any idea whats going on or how to try and fix please?

A:can't get logged in

maybe have fakealert virus. not sure. just been reading some other threads and sounds a bit like what happened. how i get to run a scan???? can I do something in safe mode to check what is wrong????? any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-get-logged-in.806558/
Relevancy 35.26%

I don't know how, but i have this messenger service that runs through my MSN Messenger called ".NET". Whenever i turn on my computer, it automatically start and people start talking to me without ever having started MSN Messenger. It's getting really annoying, how do i disable it?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/im-always-logged-on-the-my-net.440005/
Relevancy 35.26%

I'm running XP home edition and I like to watch movies on my laptop and lately I will be logged off automatically. When that happens I have to start the movie over again. It's only been doing this for a couple of weeks and it does this for every program I'm running. This may be a silly question or a completely obvious fix, but I cannot figure it out. I will usually be logged off around 5 minutes of being idle. Can anyone help? Very frustrating.

A:Why Do I Get Logged Off?

Look in your screen saver properties for "On resume, display Welcome screen". Make sure it is not checked.

Also, many video players have an option for "Allow screensaver". Make sure that is not checked as well.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/why-do-i-get-logged-off.587502/
Relevancy 35.26%

i get the message "someonelse is logged on to this computer" everytime i try to log off
what kind of programme can cause this ??
ive ran my norton which didnt pick up any virus
thanx for reading

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/who-else-is-logged-on.572079/
Relevancy 35.26%

I would like to know if there is a way to get offline but stay logged on.I am using a dial up connection and after I go online and find what I am looking for I want to get offline to free up the phone line but I don't want to log off and have to start up again.Does anyone know a way to do this?

Relevancy 35.26%

I HAVE A WINDOWS XP (HOME vERSION) SYSTEM.
I CHANGED MY PASSWORD AND CANNOT REMEMBER WHAT IT IS.
AS I AM THE ONLY "ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT" AT THIS POINT I CANT'T
ACCESS. IS THERE A WAY TO 1. EITHER FIGURE OUT WHAT THE PASSWORD IS? (tried the hint, it was no help) or 2. OVERIDE IT???????????

A:Can't Get Logged On

go here http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/bootdisk.html and follow the instructions. this is a boot disk that allows you to edit the registry and change passwords.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-get-logged-on.263699/
Relevancy 35.26%

Hi i got key-logged a couple days ago and i wanted to know if somebody can help me out with this cause i keep getting scammend in my game.
pm me or leave it in this tread