Windows Support Forum

Laptop keyboard and touchpad not working (code 19 and code 24)

Q: Laptop keyboard and touchpad not working (code 19 and code 24)

Hi I have a CZ- laptop from iBuyPower subbrand of MSI I hear running Windows x SP The touchpad (code and and Laptop not code keyboard 24) 19 working keyboard and touchpad both stopped working after I cleaned my registry with CCleaner and defragmented the OS partition of the HDD with Defraggler The defragmentation process has not been interrupted The ELanTech Touchpad The touchpad icons have not been loading in the task bar tray at startup Neither could I manually start the applications associated with the touchpad from my Program Files on Drive C Here is what I have tried without results Switch on the touchpad with the designated laptop function key combination Fn F Restore the system to an earlier point Uninstall the device from device manager restart and let Win install the right drivers and what not Install various drivers including manufacturer recommended As of now the touchpad is hidden in the Laptop keyboard and touchpad not working (code 19 and code 24) device manager and is marked with an exclamation sign Under properties I see This device is not present is not working properly or does not have all its drivers installed Code I am using a USB mouse as I write this The Laptop Keyboard The keyboard stopped working at the same time as the touchpad after registry cleaning and defragmentation Most of the time I was able to use a USB Keyboard to be able to try to fix the problem A few times however even the USB keyboard would not work I noticed that when I uninstalled the ElanTech Drivers for my touchpad I saw the yellow sign with an exclamation mark for keyboards in the device manager Under properties I could see the error Code Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged I have read that some recommend manipulations with the registry I tried to remove the Upper Filters for both the mouse and keyboard I had no idea what I was doing and my usb devices also stopped working I was able to reboot to the last good version and reclaim some degree of control over my machine Noteworthy The laptop keyboard works fine in BIOS I have spent quite some time researching this but none of the things I came across helped me fix the described issues Yet

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Laptop keyboard and touchpad not working (code 19 and code 24)

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Laptop keyboard and touchpad not working (code 19 and code 24)

I would recommend performing a repair installation of the operating system, since you used the registry cleaning portion of CCleaner.In addition to Broni's link Bleeping Computer DOES NOT recommend the use of registry cleaners/optimizers for several reasons:Registry cleaners are extremely powerful applications that can damage the registry by using aggressive cleaning routines and cause your computer to become unbootable.The Windows registry is a central repository (database) for storing configuration data, user settings and machine-dependent settings, and options for the operating system. It contains information and settings for all hardware, software, users, and preferences. Whenever a user makes changes to settings, file associations, system policies, or installed software, the changes are reflected and stored in this repository. The registry is a crucial component because it is where Windows "remembers" all this information, how it works together, how Windows boots the system and what files it uses when it does. The registry is also a vulnerable subsystem, in that relatively small changes done incorrectly can render the system inoperable. For a more detailed explanation, read Understanding The Registry.Not all registry cleaners are created equal. There are a number of them available but they do not all work entirely the same way. Each vendor uses different criteria as to what constitutes a "bad entry". One cleaner may find entries on your system that will not cause problems when removed, another may not find the same entries, and still another may want to remove entries required for a program to work.Not all registry cleaners create a backup of the registry before making changes. If the changes prevent the system from booting up, then there is no backup available to restore it in order to regain functionality. A backup of the registry is essential BEFORE making any changes to the registry.Improperly removing registry entries can hamper malware disinfection and make the removal process more difficult if your computer becomes infected. For example, removing malware related registry entries before the infection is properly identified can contribute to system instability and even make the malware undetectable to removal tools.The usefulness of cleaning the registry is highly overrated and can be dangerous. In most cases, using a cleaner to remove obsolete, invalid, and erroneous entries does not affect system performance but it can result in "unpredictable results".Unless you have a particular problem that requires a registry edit to correct it, I would suggest you leave the registry alone. Using registry cleaning tools unnecessarily or incorrectly could lead to disastrous effects on your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again. For routine use, the benefits to your computer are negligible while the potential risks are great.Ed Bott's Webog: Why I dont use registry cleanersDo I need a Registry Cleaner?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/513381/laptop-keyboard-and-touchpad-not-working-code-19-and-code-24/
Relevancy 92.45%

Hiya
I was using a thread on this Microsoft Support to fix my cd rom drive as it wasn't showing up on My Computer, I'd done it before and it worked perfectly fine
I went on the registry subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
And deleted 'upperfilters' as per instruction, however there was no 'lowerfilters'
After this I restarted my laptop to see if it worked and my touchpad and keyboard wouldn't work!
I've had to borrow a friends USB mouse but have no keyboard (currently on my iPhone)
I've had to go onto a guest account on my laptop as I am unable to type in my password on my administrator account
Any way I can fix this with just the USB mouse?!

A:Touchpad and Keyboard on Sony Vaio 'failed to start (Code 10)'

This is going to sound like suggesting that you close the gate after the horse has left the corral, but any time you make any changes in the Registry you should back it up first with software like ERUNT.  Then if there is a problem you can revert it to the preveous working condition.

Please post the make and model of this computer?

Do you have a installation disc for your version of Windows Vista?  If not, do know someone who can loan you a disc of the same version and bit type?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/502631/touchpad-and-keyboard-on-sony-vaio-failed-to-start-code-10/
Relevancy 85.57%

I have a Dell inspiron with XP and a keyboard that quit working I have tried everything I can think of Safe mode malware runs uninstalls and reinstalls driver downloads and updates I am also having more redirects on my internet than usual Using the on screen keyboard now I did run a hijackthis Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Mcafee McSvcHost McSvHost exe C Program Files Common Files McAfee SystemCore mfevtps exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc 38 keyboard not Code working exe C WINDOWS system PnkBstrA exe C WINDOWS system PnkBstrB Code 38 keyboard not working exe C Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack SeaPort SeaPort exe C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C Program Files Dell DataSafe Online DataSafeOnline exe C Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtcmd exe C Program Files Dell AIO Printer A dlbkbmgr exe C Program Files Dell Webcam Dell Webcam Central WebcamDell exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files McAfee com Agent mcagent exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Steam Steam exe C Program Files Electronic Arts EADM Core exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtsvc exe C Program Files FinePixViewer QuickDCF exe C Program Files Windows Desktop Search WindowsSearch exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE CLI EXE C Program Files Alltel QuickLink Mobile QuickLink Mobile exe C Program Files Dell AIO Printer A dlbkbmon exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Yahoo SoftwareUpdate YahooAUService exe C Program Files Common Files McAfee SystemCore mcshield exe C Program Files Common Files McAfee SystemCore mfefire exe C WINDOWS system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C PROGRA Yahoo Messenger ymsgr tray exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system osk exe C WINDOWS system MSSWCHX EXE C Program Files Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe C WINDOWS system SearchProtocolHost exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http google com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - URLSearchHook McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar - EBBBE -BAD - B C- E A- ABECAE - c PROGRA mcafee SITEAD mcieplg dll O - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO McAfee Phishing Filter - B A- - A -B -BE AFE AB - c progra mcafee msk mskapbho dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D... Read more

Relevancy 85.14%

Have a HP nc6400 laptop
I have not been able to use my keyboard and in device manager I get a yellow exclamation. It says that there are not enough resources!!!!! But not sure what to disable ?
Resource settings show two red I/O range setting 0060-0060 the second red bar shows 0064-0064
The blue IRQ setting is 01!
The two red bar show conflicting device list Synaptics PS/ 2 port touch pad and the 0060 0064 #s
I hope I have expl-ned this well thanks

A:Code 12 keyboard error ps/2. Keyboard not working

Will an external PS2 keyboard work correctly?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/code-12-keyboard-error-ps-2-keyboard-not-working.129546/
Relevancy 84.71%

Im not sure if this is the correct area to post this but I really need help as to what happened with my computer About weeks ago I got a pretty nasty virus on my PC I was able to get rid of most of it and I left Avast antivirus program running while I not Code working Keyboard ! in 10 windows ran to the store When I came back the keyboard was no longer functioning I also have AVG antivirus on my computer which was scanning and one Keyboard not working in windows Code 10 ! of the files which I noticed kept popping up as infected was kdbclass sys After checking the device manager there is a yellow mark with an exclamation mark under keyboards when checking the properties there is a Code quot This device cannot be started quot I tried to troubleshoot it and it said just have windows search for new drivers which did nothing and told me the drivers were up to date I checked in the Avast virus chest and it shows the kbdclass sys file in the chest I tried restoring the file when i found out that is one of the drivers for the keyboard thinking that Keyboard not working in windows Code 10 ! was the problem but then it just said the file already existed I checked the Keyboard not working in windows Code 10 ! driver files in windows and both driver files for the keyboard are there The keyboard is not a USB keyboard it is a round plug type I guess a P S type keyboard Standard -Key or Microsoft Natural PS Keyboard I tried to plug the keyboard into another computer at work and it worked immediately I brought home a USB keyboard to try out on my home computer and same result it didn't work The keyboard works when starting up to get into BIOS For some reason I cannot start the computer in safe mode I can get to the safe mode options screen but when trying to start in safe mode the computer just restarts and says there was an error I also tried to do a system restore which is turned on for some reason it has not been saving older restore dates When using the only restore date available the computer restarts and then says it was unable to restore the computer to a different date The keyboard will not work in windows and it is getting power because one of the LED lights works while in windows I am using Windows XP Ive searched everything on the internet and nothing has worked Please help if you can thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/keyboard-not-working-in-windows-code-10-a-481203.html
Relevancy 84.71%

I am having similar grief as documented yesterday in http forums techguy org windows-xp -solved-keyboard-not-working-error html error on the HID Keyboard Device I have a Dell Latitude D laptop running Windows XP SP USB keyboard was working fine working 38 - keyboard error not code for months but quit suddenly Tuesday I don t believe it to be an issue with the keyboard itself as I have tried other working keyboards with the same results The onboard keyboard and touch pad work fine All other USB devices work fine hub external HDD wireless mouse SD card reader I get the same problem regardless which port I use for the keyboard and when all other keyboard not working - error code 38 USB devices are keyboard not working - error code 38 disconnected I ve tried every permutation of uninstall reinstall drivers I could think of I also went as far as to remove all USB roots and controllers and rebooting to let Windows reinstall the whole lot I should clarify what I mean by quit Keyboard works fine pre Windows boot or when running in Safe mode by fine I mean the regular keys work - not the extra media function keys It is when I try to launch in Normal mode that the keyboard stops working - non functional when I get to the login screen and thereafter Num lock indicator is on after bootup and can t be turned off with the keyboard The media function keys seem to work in Normal mode however I get the same error if I hot connect the keyboard in Safe or Normal mode but if I reboot into Safe mode it always goes away The timing of this coincides suspiciously with a malware infection tuesday Windows XP Smart Security and some viruses that tagged along I think - including but not limited to ertfor and wmpscfgs exe However I was able to clean my system using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and McAfee AV - the databases are up to date and the scans are running clean The poster in http forums techguy org windows-xp -solved-keyboard-not-working-error html also noted malware virus issues and timing of the problem Any suggestions Is it possible that a virus corrupted something or that there is something remaining undetected that is affecting the system nbsp

Relevancy 83.85%

Well Malwarebytes isn t picking anything up and I working! HID, code not removal(maybe in) 38, still virus Keyboard after am in safe mode The keyboard works here but not when I go in regular mode I tried other sites links from here when I tried google but they didn t help I tried reinstalling my HID drives Rebooted my computer I have a windows XP dell dimension Please someone anyone HELP ME Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Safe mode with network support Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Keyboard not working! HID, code 38, after virus removal(maybe still in) svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www daemon-search com startpage R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer http O - BHO HP Print Enhancer - C E- - -BF - C - C Program Files HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp printenhancer dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll O - BHO HP Smart BHO Class - FFFFFFFF-CF E- F B-BDC - E E A - C Program Files HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp BHO dll O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run CAPPActiveProtection quot C Program Files CA CA Internet Security Suite CA Anti-Spyware CAPPActiveProtection exe quot O - HKLM Run egui quot C Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antivirus egui exe quot hide waitservice O - HKCU Run Steam quot c program files steam steam exe quot -silent O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run DAEMON Tools Lite quot C Program Files DAEMON Tools Lite DTLite exe quot -autorun O - HKCU Run M T QL YW C DOCUME ANDREW LOCALS Temp Dlx exe O - Extra button HP Smart Select - DDE - C - c - - F B AA - C Program Files HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp BHO dll O - Extra button no name - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - C WINDOWS Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exe O - Extra Tools menuitem xpsp res dll - - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - C WINDOWS Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exe O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra Tools menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Trusted Zone att net O - Trusted Zone http att net O - Trusted Zone sbcglobal net O - Trusted Zone http sbcglobal net O - Protocol skype com - FFC B - B - DFF- - C DD F D - C PROGRA COMMON Skype SKYPE DLL O - Service Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc - C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe O - Service ESET HTTP Server EhttpSrv - ESET - C Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antivirus EHttpSrv exe O - Service ESET Service ekrn - ESET - C Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antivirus ekrn exe O - Service InstallDriver Table Manager IDriverT - Macrovision Corporation - C Program Files Common Files InstallShield Driver Intel IDriverT exe O - Service iPod Service - Apple Inc - C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe O - Service Java Quick Starter JavaQuickStarterService - Sun Microsystems Inc - C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe O ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/keyboard-not-working-hid-code-38-after-virus-removal-maybe-still-in.920945/
Relevancy 83.85%

hello friends, im new to tsg forums and im having major problems withmy pc. one of which is my key board is not wrking and im havin to use the frustrating on screen key board. im getting tjis error code:

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. (Code 38)

i relly need help fixingb this please please helpme ive tried restarting, uninstallig and reinstalling the keyboard: all of which i was toldv to do by the troubleshooter, whih is completly useless. so pleas help me fix this fst. any help would be much appreciated. thankyou in advance

Relevancy 82.99%

OS Windows XP Home edition SP Microsoft wireless comfort keyboard Yes I have original set up diskHere is what I have tried to do on my own to resolve this Rebooted Wireless code Keyboard - stopped 38 working Error to safe mode ran malwares anti malware bytes - no infections Uninstalled keyboard using device manager Wireless Keyboard stopped working - Error code 38 Opened regedit deleted any finding of Wireless Keyboard stopped working - Error code 38 files with the names Intellitype or kbdclass sys or kbdhid sys Ran combofix log file below Ran HiJack this log file below Now preparing to load the magnumAny suggestions appreciated On a day like today this website is appropriately named Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Alwil Software Avast AvastSvc exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Common Files Intuit Update Service IntuitUpdateService exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC Program Files Common Files Motive McciCMService exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exeC WINDOWS System nvsvc exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXEC Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exeC Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint ipoint exeC Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exeC Program Files BroadJump Client Foundation CFD exeC Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC PROGRA ALWILS Avast avastUI exeC Program Files Common Files Research In Motion Auto Update RIMAutoUpdate exeC Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync wcescomm exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC PROGRA MICROS rapimgr exeC Program Files WinZip WZQKPICK EXEC Program Files Verizon Wireless V CAST Music V CAST Music Monitor exeC WINDOWS system OSK exeC WINDOWS system MSSWCHX EXEC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system WgaTray exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http espn go com chicago R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO TBSB - DA D F-FF - E - E - C - C Program Files Antbar Ant com Toolbar tbcore dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dllO - Toolbar Ant com Toolbar - CD C -CB D- B -A FE-B CCB - C Program Files Antbar Ant com Toolbar tbcore dllO - HKLM Run RoxioDragToDisc quot C Program Files Roxio Easy Media Creator Drag to Disc DrgToDsc exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottimeO - HKLM Run IntelliPoint quot C Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint ipoint exe quot O - HKLM Run BJCFD C Program Files BroadJump Client Foundation CFD exeO - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run avast C PROGRA ALWILS Avast avastUI exe noguiO - HKLM Run BlackBerryAutoUpdate C Program Files Common Files Research In Motion Auto Update RIMAutoUpdate exe backgroundO - HKCU Run H PC Connection Agent quot C Program ... Read more

A:Wireless Keyboard stopped working - Error code 38

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HEREPlease download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main MirrorThis version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped MirrorThis version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/321905/wireless-keyboard-stopped-working-error-code-38/
Relevancy 82.13%

Yesterday I turned off my laptop, next day when I turned on laptop the keyboard and touchpad wasn't working. When I'm pressing a key about 20 times then sometimes it works as one press. Yesterday everything was working well untill I turned off.I've tested 2 laptop keyboards and still same.I'm looking for any help.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Laptop-keyboard-and-touchpad-not-working/td-p/5665868
Relevancy 82.13%

Hey guy i have a alienware m17xR4 and ive been searching all day and cant find anyone with this problem. Everyone that has a simular problem it is either their keyboard or their mouse not working but i havent found anyone with both of them not working.

Anyway my keyboard is showing a code 19 (windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged)

And touchpad is saying code 10 (this device cannot start)

Thank you guys for your help, it might be a while before i cand respond to you and try your solutions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/393785-laptop-keyboard-touchpad-not-working.html
Relevancy 80.84%

Hey guys,
Basically what it says in the title, when I boot up in windows 7 my keyboard and mouse don't work, and device manager says that they "cannot start (code 10)". But what's really weird is that I can use the keyboard to get into BIOS and muck around there. Now where it gets REALLY weird is that when I boot it in Ubuntu (I have ~30 gigs partioned off for a dual boot when I need to fix something or I suspect that I have a virus) both work absolutely fine.
What's going on?

Relevancy 80.41%

I am having serious problems with my latop HP Elitebook 840, with Windows 7 (64-bit) OS. Keyboard and touchpad of my laptop stop working after 1-2 minutes of activity. Restarting does not fix the problem, the keyboard and touchpad stop working again after random time. I can confim that the touchpad is not locked up. It has an antivirus software. Can you help me. Thanks a lot.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-Notebooks/My-laptop-keyboard-and-touchpad-stop-working-a-minute-after/td-p/5702253
Relevancy 79.55%

Hello I discovered my laptop was infected with a Trojan Zefarch and took a couple steps in an attempt to remove it I ran scans with Symantec keyboard/touchpad attempted laptop zefarch working removal, not Spybot S amp D attempted zefarch removal, laptop keyboard/touchpad not working and Malwarebytes ran RegistryCleaner and deleted attempted zefarch removal, laptop keyboard/touchpad not working a couple suspicious-looking folders in my AppData folder After doing all this and at least one restart I discovered that the touchpad and built-in keyboard on my laptop were not working I m currently using an external USB mouse and keyboard until I can figure this out I m running Windows on an hp dv Here are the results from HiJackThis Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files x Symantec Symantec Endpoint Protection ProtectionUtilSurrogate exe C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Advisor HPAdvisor exe C Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files x McAfee Security Scan SSScheduler exe C Program Files x OpenOffice org program soffice exe C attempted zefarch removal, laptop keyboard/touchpad not working Program Files x OpenOffice org program soffice bin C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QLBCTRL exe C Program Files x HP HP Software Update hpwuschd exe C Program Files x Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files x Seagate SeagateManager FreeAgent Status stxmenumgr exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x DivX DivX Update DivXUpdate exe c Program Files x Hewlett-Packard TouchSmart Media Kernel CLML CLMLSvc exe C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqToaster exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Program Files x Mozilla Thunderbird thunderbird exe C Program Files x Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http g msn com HPNOT R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www uusa vt edu cepdotnet CEPloginToCEP aspx R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http g msn com HPNOT R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www comcast net R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Windows Internet Explorer provided by Comcast R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit C Windows system userinit exe O - BHO HP Print Enhancer - C E- - -BF - C - C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp printenhancer dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dll O -... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/attempted-zefarch-removal-laptop-keyboard-touchpad-not-working.942857/
Relevancy 74.82%

Hello! My laptop has an issue about its mousepad. It was working fine last year before I double-tapped the upper left part of my mousepad (to disable it for a bit). I forgot to enable it again, and I turned my laptop off. Until then, it does not work anymore. I tried to follow the instructions that I read from different forums, but nothing happened. I already uninstalled it, then reinstall it again, but it is still not working. Can anyone help me? My laptop is a Pavilion g4-2220tx, bought it last March 5, 2013. I'll send some details of my driver. Anyway, the driver Synaptics PS/2 Touchpad is not found unless I turn 'Show hidden drivers' on to make the driver appear. Thank you to anyone who's willing to help me!  

A:Synaptics PS/2 Touchpad Code 24

Hi, Try the following. First of all,download the Chipset driver on the link below and save it to your Downloads folder. http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp59501-60000/sp59647.exe When done, open Device Manager, right click the Synaptics device and select Uninstall. When this has completed, open your Downloads folder, right click the chipset installaer and select 'Run as Administrator' to start the installation. When this has completed, shutdown the notebook and then disconnect any peripherals ( ie usb mouse etc ). Unplug the AC Adapter and then remove the battery.  Hold down the Power button for 30 seconds.  Re-insert the battery and plug in the AC Adapter. Tap away at the esc key as you start the notebook to launch the Start-up Menu and then select f10 to enter the bios menu.  Press f9 to load the defaults ( this is sometimes f5, but the menu at the bottom will show the correct key ), use the arrow keys to select 'Yes' and hit enter.  Press f10 to save the setting and again use the arrow keys to select 'Yes' and hit enter. Let windows fully load and see if you have basic touchpad functionality - if you do, download and install the Synaptics driver below. http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp61501-62000/sp61882.exe When this installation has completed, restart the notebook again. Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Synaptics-PS-2-Touchpad-Code-24/td-p/5605336
Relevancy 72.24%

Hello I have an HP-dm us and the touchpad will not work When I code touchpad driver error 24 device mouse HP go to hidden devices and the driver Alps for it is flagged that its not working properly and has an error code for not working or present I updated the driver and bios and before that tried rolling back the bios I even go to Update Driver and it says it s updated and no issues but then when I exit back out to the HP mouse touchpad device driver error code 24 main list the error code is still there and it doesn t work I m so sick of HP how many wasted house HP mouse touchpad device driver error code 24 of the past couple years and I really do not want to call their god awful customer service either where you spend the first two hours doing basically nothing I ve never spent less than hours HP mouse touchpad device driver error code 24 with HP support and don t resort to them until I ve already spent hours myself which I am almost at straight hours now on this I have to use tab as I don t actually have a mouse I m on a different computer now Another HP that I can t get the wireless printer to work on which is an HP - a gift otherwise I at this point would not have purchased another HP product

A:HP mouse touchpad device driver error code 24

Try going into Device Manager...uninstalling both the mouse and touchpad drivers...then rebooting the system.

They should reinstall automatically, I think...if they don't, then reinstall them from either disk or download from the HP site support webpage for your system.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/481103/hp-mouse-touchpad-device-driver-error-code-24/
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi,
I'm having problems with my All-in-One Keyboard on Windows 8.1(64 bit): it doesn't accept input both from keyboard and touchpad at same time (can't walk in a FPS game while looking with mouse, for example).
Is this a product's limitation or should it work?

Thanks

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/083f7b45-ee31-4884-822b-46f92b822c20/microsoft-all-in-one-media-keyboard-keyboard-and-touchpad-both-at-once-not-working?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 69.23%

I'm sure that this question has been asked before but mine might be a little different. I have recently bought an Alesis Q88 midi keyboard that I use with my desktop. About 50% of the time, when I turn it on (the keyboard), I get the error: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" and every time I have to restart my computer. The keyboard itself has no drivers as it is "class compliant" with midi. I find that having to restart my computer so much is very inconvenient. How do I resolve this issue without having to restart my computer all of the time? Any help will be appreciated!

A:Code 43 with USB Keyboard

Hi,

Check this out. Code 43: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems

Keep us posted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/331243-code-43-usb-keyboard.html
Relevancy 69.23%

i've been having so many problems lately after a malware attack, here's one. my keyboard no longer functions past the xp boot. i get a code 41 error. [ps/2 board]. i've heard i might have to flash my bios, but im at a loss for how to do that [a8v deluxe mobo].
-jason

Relevancy 68.8%

Hello and good morning, I having problems with bsod mostly while playing league of legends but can occur randomly at other times. I have done memtest86, scanned the hard drive, and even took it to pcdirect where there installed a new motherboard but the problem has persisted. Thank you very much for your time.

Just an update a new bsod happened while running the repair option on league of legends.

A:BSOD PLaying League of Legends error code 0x0000001e a common code

Hi,

Your Nividia drivers and Nforce networking drivers are causing issues, also some USB issues.

Code:

* Bugcheck Analysis *
Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002e80b05, 0, ffffffffffffffff}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpInterlockedPopEntrySListFault16+0 )
Followup: MachineOwner
---------
2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)
Driver Issues:

Code:

Driver: nvlddmkm.sys
Dated: Fri Jun 21 10:06:16 2013
Refers to: Nvidia video drivers.
As you have the latest driver installed, I would suggest Rolling back to the previous version.
If that does not fix the issue, then you may try this newer BETA version

Code:

Driver: nvmf6264.sys
Dated: Thu Aug 12 12:46:06 2010
Refers to: Nividia Nforce networking controller
Please install this driver: NVIDIA DRIVERS 15.56WHQL

This driver pre-dates windows and needs updating or removed, maybe a left over driver:

Code:
Driver: ASACPI.sys
Dated: Mon Mar 28 03:30:36 2005
Refers to: Asus ATK0110 ACPI Utility (a known BSOD maker in Win7 and Win8).
Also a part of many Asus utilities.
Please update to 2009 driver, if issues persist, uninstall:
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M4N75TD/#support_Knowledge_51238F06-1E1F-FB63-DF3A-6FC32213CCA0

If this program is not present on your system, then navigate to:

C:\Windows\System32\drivers

Locate the ASACPI.sys driver and rename to ASACPI.sys.old
Reboot. Do any issues arise?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are also issues relating to USB:

Code:

* Bugcheck Analysis *
Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : usbohci.sys ( usbohci!OHCI_ProcessDoneIsoTd+25 )
Followup: MachineOwner
---------
5: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)
Follow this guide:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/165554-usb-driver-general-fix-problems.html

Ensure you have all the latest Windows updates installed and any USB device drivers updated.

cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/298239-bsod-playing-league-legends-error-code-0x0000001e-common-code.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Basicaly the title explain it all,can find the driver for on board audio device.
I just buy a second hand MBO.It is MSI Neo 4 H,MS-7125 Ver:3,Bios ver. V5.3 072106
Newly instaled Windovs 7 Ultima 64bits.
Trayed few diferent drivers non of them works,so probably is audio device gone.
Any sugestions?

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/391821-audio-problem-realtek-ac97-code-10-device-cannot-start-code-10-a.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hello I have been working patiently for the better part of three days but cannot resolve the issue I can no longer use Windows Update Something seems to have happened on or after July -- the final date that updates were installed Thereafter only failure messages in the log now wiped clean as a result Update installer new 80072EE2 code 800F081F code failed after Windows of following one of the suggestions I found When I click quot check for updates quot I receive a message that a problem occurred failed new Windows Update installer code 800F081F after code 80072EE2 The error code is EE When I then click in that same window on quot Check online for updates from Microsoft Update quot I always get the message quot Install new Windows Update software To check for Windows Updates you must first install an update for Windows Update Install now quot Naturally I click on this only to receive error code F F I have tried out several suggestions that did seemed relevant including the methods I found at Windows Update service not running cmd says parameter incorrect - Microsoft Community While trying to execute Method I found that HKLM COMPONENTS was missing from view I found instructions on how failed new Windows Update installer code 800F081F after code 80072EE2 to use Load Hive to make this visible again No difference to Win Update I skipped Method because my antivirus software is a MS product and has been in use for years without any problems Method proved impossible to execute it seems to contain outdated information you can no longer manually download these elements instead you are redirected to a page that helpfully irony tells you that you should use Win Update on your own PC Method tells me to take ownership of pending xml that is not present on my system Method chkdsk results in the answer quot the drive the path or the file name is not valid quot I have now found this forum and have followed the instructions here to prepare for asking help Windows Update Posting Instructions SURT has been run once more SFC scan has not found any problems I have included the error codes and described the sequence in which they are presented to me I attach the logs however the copy of the entire CBS folder is too large as a zip to attach MB so I have only attached the most recent logs Oh yes and I have also quot lost quot my internal CD DVD-drive somewhere en route the driver has been identified as correct but it won't appear in file explorer anymore nor do music DVDs start up anymore when inserted So I can also not make recovery DVDs etc I am very much hoping someone can help me or maybe just tell me that it's OK to continue working without any Windows and Office updates coming in So far my main programs Outlook Firefox Word seem to be doing fine Thanks Gert

A:failed new Windows Update installer code 800F081F after code 80072EE2

Sounds likely to be a malware infection to me.
The error code you are getting implies that WU cannot access the servers at MS.

Please download and install Malwarebytes Anti-malware (free version) from http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free/ - UNtick 'Enable free trial of MBAM Premium' at the end of the installation - and update it, then run a full scan in your main account, and Quick scans in any other user accounts.

Quarantine everything it finds

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/348502-failed-new-windows-update-installer-code-800f081f-after-code-80072ee2.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hello,
I am receiving the titled errors during windows update, I checked at windows support and tried every answer given there with no success.
in addition, i think that this might be the cause that BattleField 3 crashes all the time.

A:Windows Update errors Code 800B0100 and Code 8007065E, tried everythin

First, check that teh file system and disk are OK
type in the Search box
CMD.EXE
right-click on the only file that is found
Select Run as Administrator
- the Elevated Command Prompt window should pop up
At the Command prompt, type
CHKDSK C: /R
and hit the Enter key
You will be told that the drive is locked, and the CHKDSK will run at he next boot - hit the Y key, and then reboot. The chkdsk will take a few hours depending on the size of the drive, so be patient!

After the CHKDSK has run, Windows should boot normally (possibly after a second auto-reboot) - then run the SFC

SFC -System File Checker - Instructions
Click on the Start button
type in the Search box
CMD.EXE
right-click on the only file that is found
Select Run as Administrator
- the Elevated Command Prompt window should pop up
At the Command prompt, type

SFC /SCANNOW

and hit the Enter key
Wait for the scan to finish - make a note of any error messages - and then reboot.

You will have seen that the SFC command leaves a log - please upload the CBS.log and attach it to your response (You will probably have to copy it to the dektop first)

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/207677-windows-update-errors-code-800b0100-code-8007065e-tried-everythin.html
Relevancy 68.37%

i keep getting these two error codes every time i try to update these programs through windows update: Update for Windows 7 (KB974332) Update for Windows 7 (KB974431) Update for Windows 7 (KB976098) Ive tried to download these updates from the download centre with out any success. please help me to fix this problem im using is windows 7 ultimate 32 bit

A:error Code 800F081F and Code 8024200D with window 7 update

Hello,Some third party programs can affect the Windows Update service. If you are running any third party applications such as Spyblocker, Internet or web accelerators (programs designed to boost the speed of the Internet connection), security or anti-virus programs (Norton, McAfee, etc.), I recommend you temporarily disable or uninstall them and then try accessing Windows Update later. If the problem still happens, try the following steps:Rename the Windows Update Softwaredistribution folder================================================1. Close all the open windows. 2. Click "Start", click "All programs", and click "Accessories". 3. Right-click "Command Prompt", and click "Run as administrator".4. In the "Administrator: Command Prompt" window, type in "net stop WuAuServ" (without the quotes) and press Enter.
Note: Please look at the cmd window and make sure it says that it was successfully stopped before we try to rename the folder. However, if it fails, please let me know before performing any further steps and include any error messages you may have received when it failed.
5. Click "Start", in the "Start Search" box, type in "%windir%" (without the quotes) and press Enter.6. In the opened folder, look for the folder named "SoftwareDistribution".7. Right-click on the folder, select "Rename" and type "SDold" (without the quotes) to rename this folder.8. Still in "Administrator: Command Prompt" window, type the command "net start WuAuServ" (without the quotes) in the opened window to restart the Windows Updates service. If you still cannot install updates, running system file checker and check if the problem is caused by the corrupted system files: System File Checker================1.  Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator.   2.  Type the following command, and then press ENTER:  sfc  /scannow  The sfc  /scannow command scans all system files and will recover the corrupted ones.   3. Please restart the computer and recheck the original issue. In-place Upgrade============= 1. Insert the Windows 7 DVD in the computer's DVD drive. 2. Click Start and choose Computer.3. Please find the "setup.exe" file in the DVD-ROM and double click it.4. Click Install now. 5. When we are prompted to input the product key, please click Next without inputting any key. The setup wizard will prompt and ask if you agree to install Windows 7 without the key. Please choose to confirm.6. When you reach the "Which type of installation do you want" screen, click Upgrade to upgrade the system files of Windows 7 Note: While performing the In-place Upgrade, the system will restart automatically (several times) to merge the files and programs. Please leave the computer alone and do not configure it until In-place Upgrade is completed. The system will start Windows 7 once it is upgraded. Thomas77

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/5db335c5-b193-48c1-a8bf-b6b7d665b80a/error-code-800f081f-and-code-8024200d-with-window-7-update?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 68.37%

This is an excel question.

I have a macro (let's cell this macro1) which is run while sheet1 is active (sheet1 is named Main). When the code is runs, it transfers a subset of data from sheet1 to sheet2 (sheet2 is named Sub2). In the "View Code" area (actually in SelectionChange) in the tab for sheet1 there is some code (let's call this macro2). When macro1 is running and transferring the data, what I would like to do is for macro1 to also copy/paste the code for macro2 from the "View Code" the area of tab for sheet1 to the "View Code" area of the tab for sheet2.

I have no clue how to do this, or if it is even possible, and any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

awsmitty

A:Solved: view code of tab - automatically copy/paste code

So is the code actually on the "Sheet1" in the workbook and you want the code to once everything is copied go to "Sheet2" in the workbook? Am I understanding that correctly?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-view-code-of-tab-automatically-copy-paste-code.1067321/
Relevancy 68.37%

I am having the typical black screen. I just want to see if anyone has a resolution to the problem before I have to spend money for a new one. I checked everywhere before I posted for help.

Thanks in advanced. Joe D.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-code-0f00-021b-block-code-277795-a-298500.html
Relevancy 68.37%

I am completely stumped by this problem I will do my best to explain it and see what you fine folks can do I had an older bluetooth dongle off-brand model - year that I installed on my new desktop computer It worked but sound quality on my Sony Dr-BT headset wasn't great It worked Bluetooth error) problem driver Bizarre and Code 28 (Code 18 well with my bluetooth-enabled phones and tablets so I suspected the dongle I bought a CSR dongle which came with a CSR Cambridge Radio Harmony software stack I installed the software and turned on the headset paired it but no sound came out of the headset I went to Sound saw no entries Went to device managers and saw the parts in yellow I tried to update the driver but all I got was Code error and this weird message in the picture I clicked on properties and saw Bizarre Bluetooth driver problem (Code 18 and Code 28 error) this message Quote The drivers for this device are not installed Code There is no driver selected for the device information set or element I am stumped I've tried uninstalling re-installing installing other Bluetooth drivers waving a magic wand none of it has worked I'm thinking it's a problem with the Registry but I am not sure how to proceed Any ideas

A:Bizarre Bluetooth driver problem (Code 18 and Code 28 error)

Give this a try. It's free.
https://www.slimwareutilities.com/slimdrivers.php
You do need to resolve those Other devices category issues.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/329140-bizarre-bluetooth-driver-problem-code-18-code-28-error.html
Relevancy 68.37%

I seem to be having an issue with windows updates installing, im stuck at 14 important updates, and it says some updates were not installed, and gives me error code 80073712 and code 9c47.

A:Window's updates errors, code 80073712 and code 9c47

Please follow the instructions in Windows Update Posting Instructions and post the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/271423-windows-updates-errors-code-80073712-code-9c47.html
Relevancy 68.37%

I have a HP c AMD Athlon running windows xp There is an integrated video card that went bad So in installed a a Pci Pci code video 12 with Code error on to in 12 bridge, xp card Recieve an AGP video card it is a D Prophet XT MB Now that the card is installed when I have it activated there is a code on one of the pci to pci Code 12 in xp on a Pci to Pci bridge, Recieve a code 12 error with video card bridges so that my network card Code 12 in xp on a Pci to Pci bridge, Recieve a code 12 error with video card in the other pci slots will not Code 12 in xp on a Pci to Pci bridge, Recieve a code 12 error with video card work I have tried the network card on other computers and it works fine i have also tried the video card and it works fine I also tried other items in the pci slots while the agp card is in modem sound card and i still recieve the same error The card works when a pci bridge is enabled but only with the VGAsave driver and with very low quality When i check the device manager while both pci to pci bridges are enabled when i can only run the VGAsave driver it says the there is a conflict under the I O range with the VGAsave and an Pci to Pci bridge Any windows updates just delets the pci to pci bridge listed in the device manager And i have tried all the drivers i could from AMD HP Hercules Any help would be welcomed on how to fix this nbsp

A:Code 12 in xp on a Pci to Pci bridge, Recieve a code 12 error with video card

your hp box is not only engineered by hp (who tend to focus on low assembly costs) but is an oem build, thus severely limiting your options. a suggested next step would be to attempt to poke around in the bios setup utility and/or to try out a wider variety of cards/slot configurations. good luck.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/code-12-in-xp-on-a-pci-to-pci-bridge-recieve-a-code-12-error-with-video-card.27804/
Relevancy 68.37%

Attachment 290231
i having problem with this windows update

here is zip for CBSAttachment 290230

thanks!!!

A:windows update error (code 9c48 and code 9c57)

You haven't run the CheckSUR tool.

Pleasefollow the WindowsUpdate Posting Instructions and post the requested data

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/308652-windows-update-error-code-9c48-code-9c57.html
Relevancy 68.37%

hello
my keboard stopped working, and the device manager says: standard 101/102 -key or microsoft natural ps/2 keyboard does not start code 10.
the keyboard is a usb, it works in BIOS and in another computr. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and nothing. I tried a ps2 kyboard and it doesn't work either. unpluging and plugng in adiffferent usb port allows XP to recognize the kb but at the end it gives the same code 10. I am stuck uing on-screen kb. please help!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/keyboard-does-not-start-code-10-please-help.780402/
Relevancy 68.37%

ok my computer is old about 6 year old i have got a prob with my keyboard i can not write with it im stuck i tried nearly everything!!! anyone knows how to fix it plz i beg ya

A:help keyboard code 39 impossible to fix !:(

What do you mean? What type of computer? What is wrong with the keyboard? If it is a desktop, just replace the keyboard. With laptop, you can do the same. About a 10 minute procedure on a laptop.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-keyboard-code-39-impossible-to-fix.626152/
Relevancy 68.37%

Hello, Running windows vista with a wireless keyboard and mouse setup. Everything was running good until keyboard starting playing up. (Mouse still works fine)When i pressed any button the computer would make a beep sound. Tried rebooting, changing frequency..uninstall and reinstall driver but still having problems. Changed over keyboards to a hardwired one and still cannot get any keys or numbers to work. Hardware propeties tells me driver is corrupted or missing and has the code 39. any ideas?

A:keyboard code 39 error

This is a Device Manager error code and means a corrupted driver...if I were you I would uninstall your keyboard software and use native Windows driver.
Here is explanation of error codes...
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310123

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/keyboard-code-39-error.624675/
Relevancy 68.37%

Yesterday someone came out and connected my computer to my home network After they left and I got back to my computer I found that my keyboard didn t work I found that in the device manage my keyboard s icon had an exclamation point next to it and when I clicked on it it said quot Windows successfully loaded the device driver for this error 41) (code keyboard hardware but cannot find the hardware device Code quot I assumed there was something wrong with my ps port so I went out and bought a usb keyboard No luck So far I have tried removing the driver and reinstalling it removing the driver unplugging the keyboard plugging it in and installing the driver keyboard error (code 41) removing the driver in safe mode which I can access by the way the keyboard stops working when the computer starts up trying different keyboards and even removing SP that solved someone on a different forum s problems and nothings worked so far I ve also tried system restore but I don t know for sure if it restored my computer to a time earlier than when keyboard error (code 41) it was messed with The person who connected me to the network is on vacation now so I cant really contact them I ve scoured keyboard error (code 41) the internet using the onscreen keyboard yay and can t find anything helpful nbsp

Relevancy 68.37%

I need a registry expert I have Code on keyboard and mouse Cannot find exactly what to change in the registry to fix this Computer Dell Inspiron E laptop Software Windows XP lots more Everything up to date Problem Code on keyboard touchpad and mouse USB mouse is OK If you haven t seen code before it means that keyboard and touchpad don t work in normal XP and in Safe Mode Here is the error message text from Device Manager A driver service for this device has been disabled An alternate driver may be providing this functionality Code Running Troubleshooter for the device does not help I ve run Dell diagnostics -- everything OK including keyboard and touchpad while running diagnostics This suggests that there are no physical problem At one point as this problem was developing I also had code on the DVD burner But -- Keyboard Code XP Windows 32 Microsoft has an entry in the Knowledge Base about this -- with software to fix Windows XP Keyboard Code 32 it and directions for fixing it by hand I ran the software -- it fixed the DVD The directions for fixing the DVD problem by hand refer to deleting registry entries UpperFilters and LowerFilters for the DVD This makes me think that something like removing UpperFilters from the registry keyboard entry might fix the problem As an experiment I tried plugging in a USB keyboard -- it immediately got code I have searched on the Net for anything about Code problems with the keyboard but no luck so far I can find the UpperFilters entry for the keyboard in the registry but I have seen a lot of text suggesting fooling with the registry may result in not booting I have done lots of registry changes in the process of fixing other peoples computers but only in the software areas There s lots of commercial software on E that I d rather not reinstall -- but I have all the disks On E I can use the onscreen keyboard but it is a pain Tried two Restore Points -- would not restore Here s something I wish I knew -- is there someplace on the Net Microsoft which contains a complete description of everything in the registry when the computer starts for the first time At least everything that Microsoft put in Is there a book which describes everything in the registry or at least explains what UpperFilters are I have a book about the Win registry So far it has not been helpful though it does mention UpperFilters Is there a forum that focuses on registry problems Is there a site on the Net where I can spend a few dollars and get a guaranteed fix If no one has a suggestion I will try Back up all the important stuff then delete the keyboard UpperFilters If it boots but doesn t fix the problem I ll try an XP repair install Otherwise I ll reinstall everything Thanks for reading all this nbsp

Relevancy 68.37%

Recently I had a run in with a program called actmon or something basically it took over alot of my computer and did not have a un-installer So I was rooting through the registy with some help online to remove all traces First question is the faq i was using said to go to a certain registry key and modify it thats all it didnt say what to modify it to does anyone understand that any how i ended up deleting this one key called upperfilter the instuction were as follows Navigate to the following subkeys HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SYSTEM ControlSet Control Class D E B-E - CE-BFC - BE HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Control Class D E B-E - CE-BFC - BE In the right pane modify the value 10) (code not start Keyboard does quot UpperFilters quot quot kbdclass wskrnlc quot i accidently didnt read and deleted them it continued on and said to modify some other keys in which i actually left alone and upon restarting the values had changed the site i went to to follow the directions was http www symantec fi avcenter venc data spyware actmon html Any how after I got through this faq i restarted and my keyboard has not worked since Keyboard does not start (code 10) It will work in bios but not in windows I Keyboard does not start (code 10) have reinstalled unistalled and reinstalled some more on the drivers and nothing happens it always shows the driver with a exclimation point and a code sayin it cannot start I even installed the crappy software for the keyboard and nothing I have used another keyboard actually a keyboard and mouse wireless funny the mouse worked fine but the keyboard didnt and it was USB the original keyboard is PS I am at a lose HELP nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/keyboard-does-not-start-code-10.414396/
Relevancy 68.37%

Hello, Running windows vista with a wireless keyboard and mouse setup. Everything was running good until keyboard starting playing up. (Mouse still works fine)When i pressed any button the computer would make a beep sound. Tried rebooting, changing frequency..uninstall and reinstall driver but still having problems. Changed over keyboards to a hardwired one and still cannot get any keys or numbers to work. Hardware propeties tells me driver is corrupted or missing and has the code 39. any ideas?

Cheers

A:Keyboard error code 39

Code 39
Problem: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)
Resolution: The driver may be corrupt. You should uninstall the current driver, then click scan for hardware changes. To reinstall the driver.

Error Code Summary
Some typical resolutions for Microsoft Windows error codes:

Uninstall the driver for the device.
Reinstall the driver.
Try Rebooting.
Swap out the hardware with a known good device.
Roll back the driver.
If all else fails, either reinstall Windows or use the recovery disks that came with the PC. Be sure to backup all data filesClick to expand...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/keyboard-error-code-39.624655/
Relevancy 67.94%

Im locked out of laptop dont know administrator password disable code is 78730603 . please help

Solved!
View Solution.

A:NEED ADMINISTRATION CODE LOCKED OUT DISABLE CODE 78730603

Hi, Enter  67698225 Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/NEED-ADMINISTRATION-CODE-LOCKED-OUT-DISABLE-CODE-78730603/td-p/5781272
Relevancy 67.94%

When posting code, please try to avoid linking to a file or files off-site. To make life easier for our volunteers, please instead copy and paste the code directly to your message. Thank you!

Edited by Cookiegal to add:

When posting your code, please be sure to do the following:
Use code tags so the format appears correctly (otherwise the board software may insert unwanted spaces)

Explain exactly what it is you're trying to accomplish.

Mention the programming language you're using as it's not always obvious to those trying to help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/please-read-before-posting-code-paste-code-in-your-post.1024965/
Relevancy 67.94%

I haven't been able to update Windows for a while now. There are 13 updates that cannot download.

I have Error code 800B0100 and Error code 8024200D

Please help ASAP.
My CBS file is too large to post, what should I do?

A:Can't update Windows Code 800B0100 and Code 8024200D

Please follow the Windows Update Posting Instructions and post the requested data

If the file is too large (8MB compressed), remove the older CBSPersist cab files until the final file is below the limit - you can always post them separately after zipping them. (the forum doesn't allow the upload of bare CAB files, for a number of reasons)

Please also post the C:\Windows\windowsudpate.log file

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/376337-cant-update-windows-code-800b0100-code-8024200d.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Please help!

When I try to do my windows update it says 2 updates failed and windows updated encountered an unknown error. Code 800B0100 and Code 80073712.
When I click on view update history the errors that won't work are (KB2562937) and (KB976932)
I've used the System Update Readiness Tool when finished it said that the scan was complete. I tried to do the updates again and they still wouldn't work.
I then did sfc scan and it said corrupt files were successfully repaired, again I tried the updates, still the same errors.
I have also tried the fix it tool, I've tried downloading the update through the windows website and I've also tried the windows update troubleshoot tool, all have not worked either. When I tried the troubleshoot, 2 problems could not be fixed.

A:Code 800B0100 and Code 80073712 (KB2562937) and (KB976932)

Please follow the Windows Update Posting Instructions and post the requested data
If the file is too large (8MB compressed), remove the older CBSPersist cab files until the final file is below the limit - you can always post them separately after zipping them. (the forum doesn't allow the upload of bare CAB files, for a number of reasons)

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/348939-code-800b0100-code-80073712-kb2562937-kb976932.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Can anyone assist I m not a programmer so please forgive me in advance I ve tested the code below but it s not redirecting no errors on the page As an FYI I tested only using two incoming links I added the third elseif here for better clarification ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Problem Need to capture campaign ID from print ads and doesn't work, code PHP wrong? Redirect it is code. PHP or direct links An easy fix would be a tracking pixel on the page but our current analytics program does not provide it can t purchase another program our company is too invested in the current Goal To just add another elseif expression for new print ads and or redirects i e PHP code doesn't work, is it wrong? PHP Redirect code. until our analytics company develops a solution simple as opposed to creating a sub domain PHP code doesn't work, is it wrong? PHP Redirect code. w a redirect for each new incoming link Important Notes The code should be case sensitive because the incoming link may sometimes come from same domain but with a different campaign ID see example below I did manage to capture the campaign ID using to two domain autoforwards but that will only work for one incoming link ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- EXAMPLE Print Ad URL gt gt gt domain autoforward gt gt gt http www PurchasedDomain com utm source print amp utm campaign PrintAD gt gt gt php redirect gt gt gt www DestinationPage com utm source blog amp utm campaign PrintAD Print Ad URL gt gt gt domain autoforward gt gt gt http www PurchasedDomain com utm source print amp utm campaign PrintAD gt gt gt php redirect gt gt gt www DestinationPage com utm source blog amp utm campaign PrintAD Print Ad URL gt gt gt domain autoforward gt gt gt http www PurchasedDomain com utm source print amp utm campaign PrintAD gt gt gt php redirect gt gt gt www DestinationPage com utm source blog amp utm campaign PrintAD ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CODE lt php referrer SERVER HTTP REFERER if stripos referrer http www PurchasedDomain com utm source print amp utm campaign PrintAD false header quot location www DestinationPage com utm source blog amp utm campaign PrintAD quot elseif stripos referrer http www PurchasedDomain com utm source print amp utm campaign PrintAD false header quot location www DestinationPage com utm source blog amp utm campaign PrintAD quot elseif stripos referrer http www PurchasedDomain com utm source print amp utm campaign PrintAD false header quot location www DestinationPage com utm source blog amp utm campaign PrintAD quot gt nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/php-code-doesnt-work-is-it-wrong-php-redirect-code.1055271/
Relevancy 67.94%

Hello Thanks for your time I apologize if this is the wrong for obsolete BIOS code older A firm code. place to present this Rescently I A BIOS code firm for older obsolete code. found that there might be some A BIOS code firm for older obsolete code. BIOS code for an older motherboard at the following quot BIOS updates are also available at Micro Firmware Their internet address site is http www firmware com You can also call them at - quot Using the URL was useless plus any other URL links found on the Internet to a possible Micro Firmware web page was useless Server off site not found error messages Also further information found on Micro Firmware is Micro Firmware West Gray Street Norman OK - USA Phone - - Phone - - Fax - - Using any of the phone numbers listed above is useless No answer fast busy tone or recording that says quot number is no longer in use quot This firm use to be readily available by phone but not so the last few days And for how long I have no idea So far I have not found any information on Internet searches etc Has the URL and phone number information changed or are they really out of business Does anyone know the stauts of Micro Firmware Thanks for your time Jerry nbsp

Relevancy 67.94%

My HP 110 mini is asking for current password ,which I can't remember system haulted CNUOO4OCTX

A:How to enter a code and whst code for a hp 110 mini system ...

@Jaysshop? Enter     e9ljjvjea4      ( Note that in both cases, the 3rd character is a lower case L )                        or                e9ljjvjear Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/How-to-enter-a-code-and-whst-code-for-a-hp-110-mini-system/td-p/5657908
Relevancy 67.94%

Title says it all!Friend's G6 laptop is locked with a power-on password, long since forgotten.I've seen numerous threads started by people in the same situation; generally the OP posts a halt code and then someone in the forums responds with an unlock code.How are these codes generated and how can I generate my own code unlock code?  

A:Please explain the halt code/unlock code procedure?

Hi: You can do it yourself from the link below... https://bios-pw.org/

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Please-explain-the-halt-code-unlock-code-procedure/td-p/5620869
Relevancy 67.94%

I need to create an input mask to force the person entering data into my access database to enter 4 numbers for the post code. I also need the 'Post Code' column in the table to display four zero's by default. I've tried entering 0000 as the default value and tried changing the 'Data Type' from Text to Number but to no avail. I'm really only a noobie when it comes to Access so any help would be appreciated!

Relevancy 67.51%

I have installed QB45 and some QuickBasic programs in DOSbox on my Windows 7 32bit computer. But the keyboard code page that is loaded is 437, which I think is American. I need one for Windows English. I think I need UK 166 or UK 168 although I don't know which of the two. I also need a source for the code page file. Any help would be appreciated.

A:Where can I find Keyboard code page?

I think you may be confusing DOS keyboard layout with codepages.

The codepage is the character set, I don't think there was a codepage 166 or 168? Those are keyboard layout "IDs". for two different UK keyboards.

See: MS-DOS keyb command help

To change the keyboard layout you would use:

keyb uk

That is if what you are looking for is to have your UK keyboard working properly. If you are missing some characters then you can also set the codepage at the same time with

keyb uk,850

or maybe try 858 if you want the euro symbol.

Though help from a DOSBox forum might be able to be more specific.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/217794-where-can-i-find-keyboard-code-page.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hello I'm having some issues with my MIDI keyboard I use Ableton Live on my PC and I hook up a Alesis Q MIDI keyboard to it and I haven't had any issues using it until the last few days Whenever I plug it in now it Q25 MIDI Alesis 43 Code keyboard says the device isn't recognized and there's a Code saying the device isn't working basically There hasn't been any major changes with my computer over the last few days except that I got a new Alesis Q25 MIDI keyboard Code 43 Logitech keyboard and mouse So unless that somehow has messed with it then it happened randomly Here are my specs Windows Home bit ASUS M A LE R AMD FX- Zambezi GHz Socket AM Quad-Core HIS iCooler H FS G Radeon HD GB -bit DDR Seagate Barracuda TB RPM G SKILL Ripjaws X Series GB Rosewill Green Series watt I've tried to re-install the MIDI driver I've tried updating my USB drivers I've checked for driver updates on the MIDI keyboard I've tried installing new mouse and keyboard drivers I've tried using Ccleaner to clean my registry and I've tried different USB ports So I'm stumped No one has been able to help me yet on other forums I've tried so hopefully you guys can help Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:Alesis Q25 MIDI keyboard Code 43

I have a home studio, using Sonar X3 (and ProTools).

When you reinstalled the MIDI driver, did you uninstall the old driver and restart the PC BEFORE reinstalling? If not give that a shot.

Another thing to try, connect the keyboard, go to the Device Manager and the device (with the error code). RIGHT click on the entry for the Device and then LEFT click "Uninstall". Disconnect the keyboard from the PC and then Restart the PC. After Windows starts, connect it and Windows should detect it and reinstall it as a "new" device.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/316701-alesis-q25-midi-keyboard-code-43-a.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I recently had to reinstall my OS Vista Home Premium SP The process ran smoothly as did the reinstallation of various apps amp drivers That is until I unplugged the PS keyboard amp plugged in the USB keyboard The driver did Driver Keyboard 39) Error (Code not install amp the keyboard stopped responding Upon examining the Device Manager I noticed that the listing s for the keyboard was marked with yellow exclamation points The device status reads quot Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware The driver may be corrupted or missing Code quot This is also the case for the Terminal Server Keyboard Driver Keyboard Driver Error (Code 39) entry under System Devices Sooo I uninstalled deleted the corrupted driver files then in Device Manager went to update the drivers but this was the result quot Windows found driver software for your device but encountered an error Keyboard Driver Error (Code 39) while attempting to install it quot Tried to rebuild the driver database by executing these commands in DOS while in the Windows Recovery Environment DEL DRVINDEX DAT DEL INFPUB DAT DEL INFSTOR DAT DEL INFSTRNG DAT DEL INFCACHE DEL SETUPAPI The keyboard is a Microsoft Media Center Remote Keyboard it was part of my PC package amp did not come with a driver disc so reinstalling the driver from a disc is not an option nor is trying to find it on the Web since the keyboard doesn t work I should also mention that the PS keyboard also does not work once the system boots Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/keyboard-driver-error-code-39.813804/
Relevancy 67.51%

at first i had a conflict between mouse and keyboard so i connected the mouse to the usb. -fixed
then i had code 41 so i deleted upperfilter value in registry. -fixed?
the message i get now is "This device cannot start. (Code 10)".

i use the standard 101/102-key or microsoft natural ps/2 keyboard.

model:
SOFT
F-21XQ

Relevancy 67.51%

I have a HP 2000 Special Edition notebook with Vista basic. I turned it on this morning and nothing is working on it. I cannot use the keyboard or the mouse. When I went to Device Manager I found that the mouse drivers page says device cannot star code 10. I can only use a wireless mouse, but no keyboard.

A:Mouse and Keyboard Error (CODE 10)

Have you installed any new S/W or H/W in the last few days? Try right clicking on the drivers, uninstall them and restart the laptop. Vista should reinstall the generic drivers. Let me know how you get on with this.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-and-keyboard-error-code-10.790282/
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi,
I just bought Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 3000 v2 + MS Wireless Mouse 5000.
At first all went well. But whet I restarted my PC, some part of the keyboard did not worked.
All "F" keys, Favorite Keys and other special keys are working but all letter and numeric key did not respond.
Mouse works without a problem.
Then I restarted my PC, whole keyboard is working now !!!

Any suggestion ?

My PC : Win XP-sp3, Asus motherboard

Thank you

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-keyboard-error-code-41.897723/
Relevancy 67.51%

I suspected I had a virus after my Logitech wireless keyboard EX stopped working and purchased a wired Microsoft Comfort curve usb keyboard Now neither keyboards will work In Device Manager I noticed that the listing s for the keyboard was marked with yellow exclamation points The device status reads quot Windows cannot load the keyboard 39 driver error code device driver for this hardware The driver may be corrupted or missing Code quot I have gone into regedit and keyboard driver error code 39 found the upperfilters and found PCTCore TfKbMon and kbdclass and deleted the first two and left Kbdclass I uninstalledand reinstalled Logitech software and the logitech keyboard will still not work I then uninstalled all logitech software setpoint a and re-booted On start up the new hardware wizard says it has detected Logiteck PS Keyboard and not the Microsoft Curve which is plugged into a USB port and there is a problem that it is not passed Windows logo testing and prompts to stop installation How can this be The new Hardware wizard appears and says there is a problem testing this hardware and is not digitally signed When I click finish the new hardware wizard starts again and i recieve the same Logitech error message Now I am caught is a viscious circle In device driver Logitech does not appear as a driver nor Curve instead are listed unknown devices When I unistalled these drivers and searched to update the driver it again installs x unknown drivers On booting up the PC I can see the message no keyboard detected but I have no keyboard working to press any F buttons prior to all of this I tried system restore and I couldnt get a restore point so I disabled system restore and ran the following anti virus programmes in this order super anti spyware malware bytes Combo fix and MGtools Some spyware and trojans were found and quarantined I would appreciate any help best regards Ian Please can someone advise nbsp

A:keyboard driver error code 39

Oh noes! It sounds like you have a bunch of problems. First of all you will need to reset your BIOS (if that is telling you no keyboard detected;NOT windows).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/keyboard-driver-error-code-39.894560/
Relevancy 67.08%

I seem to have a strange issue where my keboard will not work at all when I don't have the power cable plugged in.  The minute I unplug the power the touchpad and keys will not work.  I have tried to dock and undock, shutdown and restart while docked, shutdown and restart with out dock and then inserting into dock. when its unplugged the f12 lights be blinking. have updated all drivers - no go. also no customer support here in kuwai where i am right now. at least microsoft has a chat support which sorry to say a big company like hp does not have. first you spend huge amount of money to buy their hardware and then more money on support which is appalling for something which is not your fault.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/keyboard-touchpad-not-working/td-p/5711579
Relevancy 67.08%

Hello again,
                    This morning i turned on my laptop and i couldn't get my touchpad and keyboard to work. But luckily i have a touchscreen computer.

Please help me to fix this problem

From Aramus

A:touchpad and keyboard not working

What is the make and model of this computer?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/585188/touchpad-and-keyboard-not-working/
Relevancy 67.08%

I got a new laptop yesterday, and while i was cruising on youtube i had to update win7 so i did, and when i got on a tried to log into my account my keyboard wouldn't work neither is my touch pad, i can use a mouse put i dont have a usb keyboard. I really want to fix this without taking it back to best buy.
While turning the laptop on the numlock is green but once i hit the login screen the green goes away and i cant type, and my touch pad icon on the lower right is gone as well the laptop i got is the Toshiba Satellite L650D-063 can someone please help me!

A:Keyboard or touchpad not working !

Windows Updates may have installed touchpad drivers.

Go into Device Manager - "Mice and other pointing devices"; roll back driver

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/keyboard-or-touchpad-not-working-581742.html
Relevancy 67.08%

This morning when powered on my laptop...i wasn't able to input the password through keyboard ...and even touchpad wasn't working so i then used a usb mouse it was working but usb keyboard was not working.when i put the laptop in recovery mode ,both laptop's keyboard and touchpad was working.plzz help i don't want to reinstall the windows again and also no restore point working as always it shows some bsod error!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Touchpad-and-keyboard-not-working-in-win-7-64-bit/td-p/5684267
Relevancy 67.08%

Hi folks

I hope someone can help me. My laptop recently became buggered by a virus and as I did not have a windows 7 installation disc I decided to restore it to its factory default using some sort of dell backup utility.

Since I did this my touchpad and keyboard no longer seems to work! keyboard works fine when i select f8 on startup as i can flick through the options however when i boot into safe mode the touchpad and keyboard still don't work.

I don't know what to do as I can't do anything without the keyboard or touchpad!

Any help would be much appreciated.

If you need any more info let me know.

Thanks

Linty

A:keyboard and touchpad not working

Try connecting an external usb KB and mouse to it and see if Windows will pick them up.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/205881-keyboard-touchpad-not-working.html
Relevancy 67.08%

my TOSHIBA SATELLITE LAPTOP'S TOUCH PAD AND KEYBOARD ARE NOT WORKING WITH XP BUT WORKS FINE WITH WIN7 WHAT MIGHT BE THE CAUSE?

A:Touchpad & keyboard not working

You could try this:

1. Turn the laptop off and remove all attachments including the battery.

2. Press the power button for about 15 seconds.

3. Replace the battery and power connection.

4. Boot the laptop and press F2 at the splashscreen to go into setup.

5. Press F9 which will reset to defaults.

6. Press F10 to save changes and exit. Answer 'yes'.

7. Laptop will reboot.

Hopefully this will solve your problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/touchpad-keyboard-not-working.1123081/
Relevancy 67.08%

Hi everyone and Happy Holidays I just installed windows ultimate on my daughters acer aspire laptop and touchpad keyboard not working It was running vista home basic before The vista install was damaged by viruses so I decided to upgrade her to All the hardware was recognized but keyboard and touchpad not working for some reason the keyboard does not work it was working fine with the virus riddled vista install For some strange reason the windows key does bring up the start menu but none of the other keys seem to do anything They all work in the BIOS just fine Also the touch pad does work but the cursor movement is very jerky and it was also fine in vista I went to acer's site they don't have any windows drivers available for this model or any vista drivers for the keyboard I installed the vista touch pad drivers but they did not seem to help I also messed with the keyboard settings in control panel but nothing seems to help keyboard and touchpad not working Does anyone have any ideas on what I need to do to fix this I have been really pleased with on my other computers and would hate to have to go back to vista Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated Thank you in advance Steve

A:keyboard and touchpad not working

The reason it won't work is because there is no Windows 7 support for your acer aspire 3050 laptop. You can see this at the Acer website, choose Notebook, Aspire then Aspire 3050 which will show you a page for your laptop. You can see there is no Windows 7 support as yet. Acer Support - Drivers & Download

Looks like you already found this out.

Let me look around and see if anyone has found a driver that will work. Nothing found that is made for your exact model so far.

Your model isn't on the list of supported laptops but that doesn't mean that a touchpad driver from another notebook won't work on your model. I would pick a model on the Windows 7 supported list, then find the touchpad and keyboard driver for that model and try it out.
http://www.acer.com/windows7/eng/

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/49915-keyboard-touchpad-not-working.html
Relevancy 66.65%

Switching a Logitech BN52 media keyboard from an old PC. Downloaded 64 bit Setpoint for windows 7 but all I'm getting in device manager is code 28 no drivers installed.
It has recognised the keyboard ,but keeps showing this error.I have installed uninstalled disabled kaspersky everything i can think of .
Anyone able to help?
thanks

A:Error code 28 when installing keyboard on Windows 7 64 bit

If it's a PS/2 connector turn your PC off before disconnecting/connecting your keyboard.

Often Windows Update fixes this... but this is a software issue now...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-code-28-when-installing-keyboard-on-windows-7-64-bit.958425/
Relevancy 66.65%

Hi,
My Bluetooth Dell keyboard just stopped working. My device driver says I have an"Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" in the Blue tooth wireless hub.

I searched and could not find any posts specific to my keyboard problem. I have changed batteries, restored to an earlier day, did the troubleshooter, deleted and reinstalled the drivers. Nothing works. I would appreciate any help! Thanks in advance.

Here are my specs: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium , 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6700 @ 2.66GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 6
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3069 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 943578 MB, Free - 560122 MB; D: Total - 10239 MB, Free - 4873 MB; M: Total - 476269 MB, Free - 225855 MB;

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/code-43-error-bluetooth-keyboard-on-windows-7.963832/
Relevancy 66.65%

Just yesterday I was using my keyboard and mouse perfectly fine. Today my keyboard stopped working. Its a Razer Deathstalker. It wont type any letters, but it can turn on gaming mode. I tested it on a different computer and it worked fine. Also, it wont recognize my mouse or keyboard on Razer Synapse. I tried deleting the upper and lower filters but those files weren't there. I tried restoring my system to yesterday, both restorations failed. I tried to trouble shoot but my computer wasn't able to fix the problem. The device manager says that I have a Code 19 for HID Keyboard Device, HID Keyboard Device, Razer Deathstalker, and Razer Naga. Please help, Thank you.

A:Solved: Code 19 Windows 7 Keyboard Mouse

I recently read a forum where somebody said that Norton Internet Security caused the Code 19. I realized that I just updated Avast last night and shut down. I just uninstalled it and my keyboard works fine. Synapse also recognizes my products now. Hope this helps people with the same problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-code-19-windows-7-keyboard-mouse.1126997/
Relevancy 66.65%

A few days ago I formatted a drive and installed Win 8.1. Also installed all the drivers. Yesterday, when closing it downloaded some updates which it installed today. Now neither keyboard nor touchpad works. I connected a wireless keyboard but it won?t work either. Wired mouse does work.

Tried to uninstall those devices and run it again, but in vain. I don?t want to use system recovery, cause I have installed some software already and wouldn?t really enjoy going through this again.

In device manager, I can see my keyboard with a following error:

Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

Highlighted mouse shows:

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Any idea how to solve this problem?
Cheers

P.S. Almost forgot, i'm using notebook Acer V3-571G

A:Not working keyboard and touchpad after update

Make sure you have Legacy USB devices enabled in the bios, along with other associated items to the USB. Then it should work.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/55342-not-working-keyboard-touchpad-after-update.html
Relevancy 66.65%

Whenever I flip the screen back to use the P as a tablet and then when I flip it back to laptop mode sometimes the keyboard and mouse will not respond It's as if the computer doesn't notice that the screen is in laptop mode and does not reactivate the keyboad and touchpad nbsp I have to reset the laptop multiple times or close the lid and open it up again several times to get them to work again Whenever I restart the computer the keyboard lights will turn on during startup but turn back off whenever I get to the sign in screen I have found no pattern that consistently works to reactivate the keyboard touchpad I am also having an issue that when the computer is in tablet mode it will not re-orient the screen when I change positions like from landscape to portrait orientation I think these issues might be something related to the sensors on nbsp the computer not working properly nbsp Anyone else having this problem Any known solutions nbsp Thanks for any help nbsp Walter

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-P-and-W-Series-Mobile/P40-Yoga-Keyboard-and-Touchpad-Not-Working/td-p/3318545
Relevancy 66.65%

We have a strange nbsp problem with Keyboard, T560 working touchpad, USB - not a customer's ThinkPad T Neither keyboard touchpad nor USB keyboard mouse HDD are working USB keyboard and mouse are nbsp not getting any power USB harddrive gets power but is not recognized nothing happens in Windows nbsp nbsp I have tried the various startup alternatives such as safe mode etc - same problem nbsp The only thing that IS working are nbsp the media keys on the internal keyboard It responds to Open Explorer switch apps brightness and wireless switch but nothing else nbsp I have tried a system restore to a previous point - which works until T560 - Keyboard, touchpad, USB not working a restart then it's the same thing Running out of restore points nbsp I am getting a bit frustrated with this - are there any solutions to this problem I have also tried upgrading T560 - Keyboard, touchpad, USB not working to Windows assistive upgrade but it fails of course nbsp I saw someone mentioning uninstalling McAfee but since I do not have McAfee installed - nor can I even operate the computer I'm out of options nbsp If you have any ideas please let me know Thanks nbsp Forsberg nbsp

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T560-Keyboard-touchpad-USB-not-working/td-p/3472023
Relevancy 66.65%

Compaq V Vista Home bit service pack Computer about stop Touchpad/keyboard working four years old Motherboard replaced about four months ago because of graphic chips issue After a period of time min or so varies the touchpad stops working The blue power light continues to stay on indicating the pad Touchpad/keyboard stop working is still turned on but the pad and buttons don t function When the touchpad goes into this state the icon on the bottom toolbar disappears I also loose all sound although the speaker icon remains When in this state the touchpad blue power light stays on and pushing Touchpad/keyboard stop working the touchpad power button has no affect it should turn it off Touchpad/keyboard stop working and illuminate an orange light The touch pad will also go into this state if the computer goes into the hibernate or sleep mode One interesting thing when in sleep or hibernate mode you can awaken the computer by touching the touchpad surface indicating to me that the pad is working until the computer comes awake After it wakes up the blue blight is still on but the touchpad is inoperable If the touchpad is working you can enter the sleep mode return and the touchpad will continue to function normally To restore the touchpad and sound the computer must be restarted After that everything works fine for a while time varies I can plug in a USB mouse to get around this issue I have done extensive research on Google This issue has been happening at least since although I didn t run across the sound issue mentioned There are many solutions but none have seemed to work for me and I suspect many posters did think they found a fix only to find the issue came back This issue has also been reported using Linux XP amp May be a different cause There were some work around fixes but I m not sure if they would have any bearing with my issue and I m not sure they were successful Some basic things tried checked Device manager shows the touchpad is working properly Uninstalled the touchpad Reinstalled driver Installed a driver from Synaptics Installed an updated driver from HP Uninstalled a Windows update from around the time the issue was noticed I later reinstalled the update when I discovered the issue remained After doing each of these things the touchpad did work for a while but it was rebooted to make these changes I couldn t do a system restore because there wasn t a restore point listed far enough back reports from others suggest this hasn t been a true fix For further help Synaptics suggests asking HP HP suggest asking Synaptics Well that was written a few days ago Since then I have been trying different settings in device manager I seemed to have altered something and got an error message for the touchpad Error Uninstalling it and reinstalling it doesn t help In fact now that the error is showing rebooting doesn t bring the touchpad back to life Now that the touchpad seems dead a similar issue is happening with the keyboard It seems to goes to sleep and a reboot is necessary Again no error is showing in device manager for the keyboard I just uninstalled the touchpad again I pulled the battery out shut the computer down unplugged the power cord I held the power button down for one minute to drain any residual power I rebooted Vista found the touchpad and installed old drivers I updated the drivers Now I am back to where I was before No errors showing in device manager but the touchpad goes to sleep after about minutes Re-flashed Bios went to HP used the quot auto find quot for latest bios No change Just noticed after another restart touchpad not working again Device manager showing an error again code The keyboard also stops functioning at times necessitating a reboot Thinking back I realize that the loss of audio may have happened before the other issues I just tried uninstalling the audio reinstalled No change audio does work if keyboard or touchpad are working There have been some references to power settings options that they... Read more

A:Touchpad/keyboard stop working

Update your chipset driver with drivermax
http://www.innovative-sol.com/drivermax/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/447447/touchpadkeyboard-stop-working/
Relevancy 66.65%

This problem is with crazy! & not Touchpad going working Keyboard - I'm my husband s IBM ThinkPad T This was a work computer but the company closed down amp let him keep his Keyboard & Touchpad not working - I'm going crazy! computer minus all the software disks This problem I m experiencing happened because of my stupidity I was cleaning up the programs loading in the Startup Menu and unchecked several that appeared to be unneeded items I also removed a file which is now in the Recycle Bin because our new Kaspersky security program listed it as a keylogger Now when I reboot the keyboard amp Keyboard & Touchpad not working - I'm going crazy! touchpad or mouse won t work when I reach the Control Alt Delete area to move forward into Windows If I could get in and use the keyboard I would just put everything back the way it was but I Keyboard & Touchpad not working - I'm going crazy! ve spent days looking on the internet for a way to fix this and have been totally unsuccessful in finding anything that addresses my specific problem Please help Thank you Isabella Rose

A:Keyboard & Touchpad not working - I'm going crazy!

Try booting into Safe Mode and see if the problem(s) persist.How to Access Safe ModeWhile the computer is turning on, tap F8 once every second until a black screen with white text appears. Using your arrow keys highlight the option Safe Mode and hit Enter.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/338994/keyboard-touchpad-not-working-im-going-crazy/
Relevancy 66.65%

My laptop's keyboard and Touchpad suddenly stopped working a few days ago but my USB mouse is still working It is working every time nbsp I boot the computer but after some time I just stops I looked at the mouse settings and the Synaptics tab was missing so not working Touchpad and Notebook Keyboard I reinstall the Synaptics Touchpad Driver from HP sopport page The driver was installed but it disappears again and the touchpad and keyboard stops working The problem is still there so I tried to uninstall it again checking the delete the driver Notebook Keyboard and Touchpad not working permanently or something then rebooted my PC After rebooting I intalled the driver after the intallation was done it prompted me to reboot so I restarted the PC again but after the restart the driver is not installed Now the keyboard is working but still stops responding after some time and the Notebook Keyboard and Touchpad not working touchpad have no driver and in device manager the PS touchpad is gone only the USB mouse is present nbsp My laptop is HP Pavilion TS sleekbook b Notebook Keyboard and Touchpad not working tx OS Windows Single Language bit

A:Notebook Keyboard and Touchpad not working

Hi @NoGameNoLife , Thank you for your inquiry, I am happy to help! I grasp that you are having a difficulty with the keyboard and Touchpad but your mouse is still working.  When you checked the mouse setting the Synaptics tab was missing.  You downloaded the Synaptic Touchpad driver and installed but it again disappeared and the keyboard and Touchpad stop working,  You deleted the driver this time and rebooted your notebook. You again installed the driver and it prompted  you to reboot which you did, but again the driver is not installed.  The keyboard now works but after some time it quits responding. Have you scanned for viruses and malware? Would you try this step:Go to the command prompt and right click to run as administratorType sfc /scannow and press enterWait for it to complete and then restart your computer. This will scan for corrupted files and try to repair them. Here are links to assist you with some troubleshooting steps.Notebook Keyboard Troubleshooting (Windows 8)Using and Troubleshooting the TouchPad or ClickPad (Windows 8) If this has not resolved the issue, I would try a Refresh Your PC to Resolve Problems (Windows 8).   If you connect an external keyboard do you have the same issue, does it quit responding after awhile?  If you are still having a difficulty, I would do a full recovery back to factory. Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8) During the recovery process you will have the option to backup your personal files to prevent data loss. If you have not already done one, I suggest you do one now.Restoring Files that were Backed Up Using HP Recovery Manager (Windows 8) You may also consider contacting HP support for assistance. They can remotely access your system to help locate and resolve issues. Please call our technical support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. HP Sitemap  Good Luck! 

Sparkles1

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Notebook-Keyboard-and-Touchpad-not-working/td-p/4523616
Relevancy 66.65%

hey all nbsp I have a problem with my lenovo U - with windows nbsp After the minu... working; Touchpad & Keyboard not ~10 [U31-70] most [U31-70] Touchpad & Keyboard not working; ~10 minu... recent windows update i [U31-70] Touchpad & Keyboard not working; ~10 minu... am having the issues that the laptop takes a very [U31-70] Touchpad & Keyboard not working; ~10 minu... long time to start up min and that when it finally starts up it gives two error messages about alps exe The touchpad and Keyboard do not work when it has finally started up nbsp This problem was also described in https forums lenovo com t Lenovo-U-and-S-Series-Notebooks Keyboard-issues-U - m-p M However the solution described there does not work for me as when doing the BIOS update I receive the error that the veriosn fo the ROM file is the same as in the BIOS I also tried reinstalling Windows and reinstalling the touchpad keyboard driver through the official Lenovo website nbsp I have had this problem several times before however it went away every time by updating the BIOS through the Lenovo website This time this solution does not work nbsp Any thoughts as to how to fix this problem

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-U-and-S-Series-Notebooks/U31-70-Touchpad-amp-Keyboard-not-working-10-minute-boot-time/td-p/3458255
Relevancy 66.65%

Hi everyone I have a Toshiba Satellite M that I upgraded from Vista to I performed the Upgrade but had issues immediately black screen & working Windows 7 Touchpad Keyboard not constant freezing so I backed up everything and did a clean Windows install Now I have a fresh install Worked fine downloaded updates and now the keyboard any touchpad will not Windows 7 Touchpad & Keyboard not working work USB keyboard amp mice work fine though Under device manager it shows the keyboard as PS but no errors For the touchpad it says quot PS Mouse quot but it's a touchpad and error code I noticed that if I uninstall the quot mouse quot and reboot the touchpad will work until next reboot Next I downloaded new Synaptic drivers and even tried the Toshiba driver pack Didn't work the uninstall trick doesn't work now either I'm not sure what's going on Any ideas I am leaning on a bad update from Windows update I have searched Google and found numerous similar problems but cannot seem to get this resolved Thanks for any help I can provide any more info that may be needed Corey

A:Windows 7 Touchpad & Keyboard not working

Since the install is probably still pretty clean, maybe you could try reinstalling again (I know, I know...) and installing your mouse drivers right off the bat from the Toshiba Website. Of course, be sure it's the right version of the driver, you know x86/x64, and for Vista/7.

This is my best guess, but if you have more pertinent info, maybe we can work something out.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-7-touchpad-and-keyboard-not-working-446846.html
Relevancy 66.65%

Hey, guy's I've been faced with a problem these past 3 day's I'm some what of a PC Gamer and for the past couple of day's I've noticed that my trackpad and keyboard weren't working simultaneously whenever I tapped w and tried to use my trackpad at the same time It wouldn't allow me I've recently updated my Laptop that's possibly causing the problem, I'm on a Windows 10 Dell Inspiron 15, also I'm using a Dell Touch-pad manufactured by Synaptics. 

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19989940
Relevancy 66.65%

Hi,
I have an HP G61 laptop with win 7 64 bit, the keyboard and touchpad has suddenly stopped working, but an external mouse works any ideas please.

A:keyboard and touchpad arent working

I've seen this on HP's with virus infections at work. We've worked on one for over 2 weeks and just gave up on it.

Backup, wipe, and reinstall if you don't want to spend a whole lot of time working on this.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/keyboard-and-touchpad-arent-working-474763.html
Relevancy 66.65%

I'm having a strange problem. The spot you touch up top is not activating or deactivating the touchpad. It is as though it is not connected to the computer anymore. I already updated the drivers to try to fix, didn't work.Under computer propersties>hardware, it shows up as Synaptics PS/2 port toucnpad, with the image of a mouse on the left, if that helps at all. When I right click on it I can't change any settings or properties. And now my laptop keyboard doesnt work, but the logitech keyboard I previously installed with the computer does work, and operates the lights on the laptop keyboard as well. Help would be greatly appreciated.  My product number is WQ615UA#ABAWindows 7Did not recently make any hardware or software changes.

Solved!
View Solution.

A:HP Pavilion DV6 touchpad not working, and now the keyboard i...

It looks that you have a hardware problem, so are recommend you to take this notebook to the service.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-Pavilion-DV6-touchpad-not-working-and-now-the-keyboard-is/td-p/1680395
Relevancy 66.65%

Hello Guys this is a very strange problem im experiencing on a Acer Aspire i reinstalled xp home from scratch and the touchpad is not working nor the keyboard you can get some movement not touchpad Keyboard Home working in XP if you press the keyboard and the touchpad very little though and keys are Keyboard touchpad not working in XP Home not typing at all but USB mouse amp keyboard is fine This problem existed before and this is why i ran a full reinstallation The other thing is when i right click on my computer and go to preperties nothing happens so i cant even see device manager i cant launch device manager from system in control panel either and start R then mmc devmgmt msc doesnt work either im getting an error about the files being missing I have reinstalled twice with two different xp home disks one full and the other a Dell disk yet when im in a cloning software interface or linux the touchpad and keyboard work fine i tested my hard drive which passed and i also switched the memory with known working good RAM same problem and on top of it most times you cant shut the laptop down by holding in the power button you have to pull out the battery i have also installed the drivers for the touchpad from acers web site which didnt do any justice im starting to think the motherboard is faulty just wanted to get some input before i blast it with a shotgun and post the video on you tube nbsp

A:Keyboard touchpad not working in XP Home

i also loaded the bios default setings, it didnt help...also installed win 7 which crashes on startup
but the touchpad was working fine the whole way through setup...strange!!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/keyboard-touchpad-not-working-in-xp-home.1018826/
Relevancy 66.65%

what in the unlock code for half code 86248125?

A:what in the unlock code for half code 86248125?

@GMommaG? Enter   39120101 Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/what-in-the-unlock-code-for-half-code-86248125/td-p/5674275
Relevancy 66.65%

I am unable to install Windows updates as I get an error " Code 64C : windows update encountered an unknown error..
Same with Code 66A
Please help.
I am unable to also install Windows Live essentials
I am using Windows 7
Greg

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/c82eb8bf-4ea1-43ff-ab49-272ea5eb279c/windows-update-error-code-64c-code-66a?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 66.65%

Admin password or power on password1st is how do I disable it all together?2nd thing I need system disable code # 54575104

A:System disable code error code

@Shuwat66? Please enter            41453120 Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/System-disable-code-error-code/td-p/5826532
Relevancy 66.65%

Error Code C D aka code is an error message that can be displayed in several different Error (aka: code C00D1199 80040265) Code ways and can be worded different as well but it all refers to this error message originally posted as message There were a few posts on here about them but many of the threads seemed to be closed I just noticed that I have gone through all of the motions and really tried but no pickle here well there might be a pickle but it is the kind of pickle you get stuck in and is not cool whatsoever Here is what I have done Made sure that the format was supported with Error Code C00D1199 (aka: code 80040265) windows media player It was as it is an avi so no problems there Here are the types that are compatible au and snd aif aifc and aiff cda vob jpg swf dvr-ms mp and m u mpeg mpg m v mp mpa mpe mp v and mpv mid midi and rmi avi and wav asf asx wax wm wma wmd wmp wmv wmx wpl and wvx wmz I made sure that other avi s I have in my collection were working properly with the WMP Windows Media Player They were just not the ones I was trying to fix of course I made a sandwich and drank some Yoohoo Installed a sturdy set of codecs with DivX to ensure that that was not it I know I had to do it before but I recently cleaned and started my PC from scratch again so the previous codecs were not there Made sure all of my audio devices and drivers were updated and installed properly-for the most part-which I will address again here in one second Still no good pickles I have an NVIDIA GeForce gc Well during my expedition I came across a Windows Driver Detective http www drivershq com It seemed very helpful at first It scans your drivers and tells you which ones are out of date so then to my surprise it told me that of mine were out of date and I think that the NVIDIA may have been one of them So it gives you the option to fix all of your problems at once HOW CONVENIENT right Nope have to register and pay some sort of software fee I may sound like a cheap-skate but I am So I have my conclusion here that there may be some sort of information missing from these files or it is possible that there may be some update that needs to be sneezed in my general direction and I would think that the codec pack I retrieved was sufficient but who knows it could be that So what is the verdict I was able to fix a few of my files by doing these things but there are some I can t seem to budge Should I give up on them Let me know what you think or if you have any advice or even questions about my advice issues Here are some things I found helpful From user- Kitch http forums techguy org multimedia -how-correct-error-no- -a html Microsoft Support http support microsoft com scid kb en-us q Somewhat Helpful Windows Web Help http www microsoft com windows windowsmedia player webhelp default aspx amp mpver amp id C D amp contextid amp originalid Not So Helpful WDD http www drivershq com nbsp

A:Error Code C00D1199 (aka: code 80040265)

Welcome Miss Haley, have you read through some of the suggestions here? They seem to have some detailed info on the error code C00D1199 (aka: code 80040265)
http://www.updatexp.com/c00d1199.html

I use the free "Jet Player" and love it - whether it's movies or music - there's not much it won't play or burn, (runs circles around WMP)
http://www.jetaudio.com/download/
Hope this helps

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-code-c00d1199-aka-code-80040265.890529/
Relevancy 66.22%

Hellowe have a computer Dell Precision WinXP office professional kept up to date with IE current version windows updates scans etc Cleaned temps and cookies and removed the personal folder of photographs and documents to free up memory Updated internet explorer winxp only works code keyboard mode in safe 38 to current version and checked for windows updates all ok Last week a person using this computer was deleting keyboard works in safe mode only code 38 winxp files by pressing a combination of ctr alt del and delete keys as well as holding shift key down when all of a sudden the keyboard stopped working Mouse works keyboard works in safe mode only code 38 winxp we troubleshooted the pc with the following held down shift shift alt for a few seconds to re-boot in case keyboard was stuckuninstalled keyboard from the hardware window and installed automatically when pc was rebooted ran regcure for malware virus etc and cleaned files as suggested ran pc in safe mode with regcure MOUSE and KEYBOARD work on safe mode but back to keyboard unavailable in regular mode googled error code keyboard winxp and followed advice looking for upperfilter settings containing more than one driver other than kbdclass we did not find anything else other than the one filter so no changes to registry ran rkill file removed symantec files and folders because it is not active on this computer removed AV Virus which was causing pop ups to run a program trojan removed the following trojans VM Ware Virtumonda prx ThreatFire Win asprox wmpscfgs exe wzcsvc tfkbMonCleaned out temps and cookies and completed a system scan clean up and defrag Installed hijackthis and ran a log but no changes to any files and or registry Ran driverdetective software no avail to new drivers we are on a network and have shut down system appropriatelyAfter above steps the keyboard worked when pc was rebooted only to lock up again when we opened explorer browser word document and a desktop folder When it locked up we quickly ctrl alt del and rebooted but system went back to no keyboard available and no internet connection Thank you for your response BELOW IS hijackthis log file Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS system aspimgr exeC Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaantmon exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXEC WINDOWS system nvsvc exeC Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack SeaPort SeaPort exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXEC Program Files Canon CAL CALMAIN exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Documents and Settings computer name Desktop hijackthis HijackThis exeO - HKLM Run Trugiwif rundll exe quot C WINDOWS eyasogologiwab dll quot StartupO - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartupO - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exeO - Service Canon Camera Access Library CCALib - Canon Inc - C Program Files Canon CAL CALMAIN exeO - Service Google Update Service gupdate gupdate - Google Inc - C Program Files Google Update GoogleUpdate exeO - Service Intel Matrix Storage Event Monitor IAANTMon - Intel Corporation - C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaantmon exeO - Service NVIDIA Display Driver Service NVSvc - NVIDIA Corporation - C WINDOWS system nvsvc exeO - Service Windows Security Center Service SvrWsc - qlqkpfqw - C WINDOWS system svrwsc exe--End of file - bytes

A:keyboard works in safe mode only code 38 winxp

Hi sgamble,Welcome to Bleeping Computer!My name is mpascal, and I will be helping you fix your problem.Before we begin, I would like give a few guidelines so that we can fix your problem as quickly and efficiently as possible:Be sure to follow all my instructions carefully! If there is anything you don't understand, don't hesitate to ask.Please do not do anything or perform other steps unless I have asked you to do so.Please make sure you post all logs I ask you to, and make sure that the entire log gets posted.Don't attach any logs unless asked. Posting them in the forums will make them easier to analyze.If you are unsure of how to reply, or need help with anything regarding the website, please look here.We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below I will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.STEP 1 - MBAMNote: In the event that you already have MBAM installed, you do not need to reinstall it. Simply Updating it and doing a Quickscan is sufficient.Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (v1.44) and save it to your desktop.Download Link 1Download Link 2MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.For instructions with screenshots, please refer to the How to use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Guide.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.Exit MBAM ... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/332744/keyboard-works-in-safe-mode-only-code-38-winxp/
Relevancy 66.22%

Hi all I am having serious problems with my keyboards when I press some letters like 'g b y t a' its generates wierd codes g Dg GH B'GN a AS y YUI b NMB N these keep changing all the time sometimes it just generates unending code and I have to hold down the backspace key for it Keyboard, mixed characters wrong generation and up code to stop I have changed my keyboard from the original one that had a serial port to a new USB type but this has not solved the problem Now I have both plugged in and have to use both to type as the keys that work on one do not work on the other I have started my computer in safe mode and done a full virus check using mcafee and avg i have even used housecall which is Keyboard, characters mixed up and wrong code generation an online antivirus but this has not solved the problem I have changed my regional setting from UK to Us and Keyboard, characters mixed up and wrong code generation back but this does not solve the problem Keyboard, characters mixed up and wrong code generation I got remapping software anthis shows that all the keys are mapped correctly I have downloaded every microsoft patch but still with no joy I need some help please frustrating typing with two key boards appologies for gramatical errors I just want to send this Thanks David

A:Keyboard, characters mixed up and wrong code generation

The 2 areas that affect keyboard mapping are;

Keyboard settings are in Control Panel-> Keyboard
Language settings are in Control Panel-> Regional and Language Options

Use only one keyboard at a time - a stuck key will/may cause both to appear errant.

A System Restore is also a possibility if this event had been recent.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/keyboard-characters-mixed-up-and-wrong-code-generation-392110.html
Relevancy 66.22%

We've received this error message but the keyboard wont work and I can get to a safe boot menu. How do I get  started to try any fixes?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/220e41b8-ead2-49e5-9fa7-e735fb67a7ba/error-code-0xc000000e-keyboard-wont-work?forum=w8itprohardware
Relevancy 66.22%

I'm having major issues error Loop, keyboard, Boot 0xc00000e9 code no with my Dell Inspiron It has Windows Ultimate on it but hasn't been used in a year My cat knocked over a soft drink onto my keyboard a year ago and resulted in keys constantly going off I have a USB keyboard so I tried to disable the regular keyboard but the issues kept happening so I uninstalled the drivers for the oem keyboard and used the USB for a few days After a few days the battery stopped working and the computer died when it came unplugged Without the oem keyboard which has the power button on it I was unable to start the computer up and just used another Now that screen was broken in a move and I am trying to get the inspiron back up I Boot Loop, no keyboard, error code 0xc00000e9 found out I could boot the computer up by plugging it in without a battery I did this earlier and was taken to the diagnostics screen where it immediately told me that there was no keyboard I chose to skip diagnostics and then it prompted me there was no power button After skipping the diagnostics test I've since ran one that showed no issues it's tried to resume windows After an hour of sitting on the resume screen the computer list power for a moment and died since the battery was out Now I'm stuck in a constant loop I've Boot Loop, no keyboard, error code 0xc00000e9 tried everything I no longer have the original disk as I just moved miles and forgot it I did try burning a iso onto a DVD from my computer with the broken screen using TeamViewer on my phone as a mini screen That did not work I tried booting it from a USB nope I've tried system repair but it can't fix it I've start up repair I've tried using the command prompt from a tutorial on this forum I've tried reseting bios this made my battery work for a few moments before stopping but nothing else I've tried every possible thing I can I really don't believe it's my HDD as I bought a SSD a few months before I stopped using this computer While searching for my iso on the usb I checked my HDD and SSD and they both seem to have everything still on them I even pulled out my SSD which has the OS on it a few months ago and connected to via USB to another computer to get files off it worked fine Is there anything else I can try It really seems like the computer is incapable of booting without an actual non usb keyboard installed My dilemma is I want to be sure this is the issue before spending around on a replacement off eBay I'd hate to buy it only to have wasted the money on it because it's something else As I typed this from my phone the computer has been sitting on a black screen with a flashing underscore in the top left corner I'm sure it will reboot soon Thanks to anyone who tries to help

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/385633-boot-loop-no-keyboard-error-code-0xc00000e9.html
Relevancy 66.22%

We've received this error code but it is not recognizing the keyboard or disk on startup for me to try any fixes (we've tried several keyboards). Any advice to at least get started trying to fix this?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e8f073a4-1341-4c32-806e-77e1cea59820/error-code-0xc000000e-keyboard-wont-work?forum=itprovistahardware
Relevancy 65.79%

Yesterday out of the blue the screen on my Yoga 700 went blank and I had to hard-reboot it when it didn't respond to anything. After that the keyboard, Touchpad and the charging doesn't work. External keyboards and mice work fine but not the inbuild ones. Does anyone have a solution for this?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Charging-Touchpad-and-keyboard-stopped-working/td-p/3444692
Relevancy 65.79%

This has happened a lot since my upgrade to Windows and it's really starting to get on my nerves Seemingly randomly my keyboard will stop responding to what I type and my touchpad completely stops as well no I did not accidentally click to disable it These problems will never resolve themselves on their own but as soon as I reset the computer everything works again - to me that sounded like a driver crash but nope I checked the driver menu and it told me everything was running just fine What's even more strange is that I have the backlight keyboard enabled so that when I type it lights up And strangely the keys still light up when I press them so I know it's registering my typing SOME how You would also think that this would be a software problem since it fixes immediately upon reset but I've noticed that stop randomly Keyboard/touchpad working this issue seems to crop up a lot right after I have moved my computer I'm lost and I've scoured the internet for clues but no one else seems to have this problem Please help In order to possibly do testing on what is causing this via suggestions hopefully I've tried everything I can think of I am purposely not resetting my computer thankfully this Keyboard/touchpad stop working randomly is a touch screen but this on-screen keyboard typing is obnoxious Currently both keyboard and touchpad don't work but a usb mouse I use does the computer is also set so that using the usb mouse does not disable the touchpad

A:Keyboard/touchpad stop working randomly

Hi I had that same trouble when on windows 8.1
Found out my BIOS was out of date
When upgraded to 10 my manufacturer updated the BIOS
Which in turn updated the latest drivers
Also have you run SFC /Scannow
Follow this link
SFC Command - Run in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
Written by Brink easy to follow

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/37137-keyboard-touchpad-stop-working-randomly.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hey there A friend was recently 1525 working not Inspiron Touchpad/Keyboard the victim of one of the Windows Service scams and gave me his laptop to check they hadn t installed any malware on it Thankfully they hadn Inspiron 1525 Touchpad/Keyboard not working t but in the process of looking over his Inspiron 1525 Touchpad/Keyboard not working computer I discovered he hadn t installed any Windows updates in the last years I ve since installed all of these about files and two service packs but now I have a slight issue in that neither the keyboard nor the trackpad works at all They were both working fine before the update but now the computer doesn t even register them as input I ve been trying to figure out why they re not working I ve plugged in a wireless keyboard mouse combo and that works fine For now I m remote desktop controlling the laptop via my iPad so that my own PC is free to use I think it s a driver problem but I just can t seem to figure out how to get it to work Any advice would be greatly appreciated Will post TSG Sysinfo in next post nbsp

Relevancy 65.79%

Hi, I've got a friend's Packard Bell EasyNote Model MV35-V-007 laptop and I just want to copy her files before doing a clean XP install. The problem is NEITHER KEYBOARD NOR TOUCHPAD WORKS, so I cannot do anything with the computer!

I've tried plugging an USB keyboard/mouse, didn't work. I've tried using Windows XP install cd-rom, but after "checking for boot files on cd-rom drive" I'm prompted to "press any key to boot from cd" - I CAN'T!!!

Pls help!!! It's driving me mad!

Relevancy 65.79%

I have the keysonic ACK-340BT keyboard with touchpad and left-right buttons, i was using with an acer tablet and win 8. After upgrading to 8.1 the touchpad and buttons stopped working, rest of the keyboard works. tested on another 8.1 machine and same issue.

So something changed from 8 to 8.1 that made the touchpad not working, any idea what?

edit.. it uses the Novel Smart-Touchpad

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/33658-8-1-touchpad-stopped-working-bluetooth-keyboard.html