Windows Support Forum

Trouble accessing my on-line bank account

Q: Trouble accessing my on-line bank account

Hello I have been having trouble signing in to my Bank of America online account When I enter my user name it takes accessing on-line Trouble account bank my me to a screen that says quot We are temporarily unable to process your request Please try again quot Trouble accessing my on-line bank account This started out of the blue I having using their website fro years from the same computer with no problems I've called thier tech support several times and they have walked me through my IE and Firefox settings I use both mostly ff and everything checks out fine I disabled McAfee firewall and Windows firewall which didn't help I started a new online accout and switched my info to that Everything was there and working so I signed out and then tried to sign back in to the new account Same problem occurred on the new account The reason I know it is something on this computer and not their website is that they can sign into my online account from their computer If anyone has any ideas on settings to check or whatever please let me know Thank you very much for your time My system IE Firefox Windows XP

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Trouble accessing my on-line bank account

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Trouble accessing my on-line bank account

Please try this

Clean TEMP files

Click Here to download ATF Cleaner by Atribune. Save it to your Desktop.

Go to your desktop and double click on ATF-Cleaner.exe.

Main

Under Main. Click Select All, then click Empty

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/trouble-accessing-my-on-line-bank-account-441756.html
Relevancy 89.87%

Is FF's private browsing setting causing the login site to always ask to send a confirmation code. It happens when I start a whole new session clearing out cookies etc. It acts like I'm logging in for the first time. This code is only supposed to be a one time thing. But every time I log-in at a different day the site asks for a confirmation code to be entered and then I have options to which it sends me this code. i.e. to my phone or email.

A:Accessing Bank account

The problem is that you are clearing your cookies, where the code is stored....when you delete them, to your banks website, this is your first visit..

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/89893-accessing-bank-account.html
Relevancy 85.14%

Folks I have a peculiar problem When I try to access www bofa com or www bankofamerica com I get redirected to some set of sites shown by search live com of which Bank of America is one When I click on a link displayed via search live com I get an error -- unreachable Now I don t have this problem with other sites my Comcast high-speed Internet is up and my email works fine However I have the same problem from my wife s laptop and from my neighbor s laptop who run IE and IE respectively I also run IE when they try to use my Comcast Internet Trouble of (trojan?) accessing search.live.com America Bank + connection albeit through a wireless router -- that s how their laptop is able to use my broadband connection I just tried out a different laptop to ensure it wasn t Trouble accessing Bank of America (trojan?) + search.live.com a problem just with my laptop This problem Trouble accessing Bank of America (trojan?) + search.live.com has been Trouble accessing Bank of America (trojan?) + search.live.com getting progressively worse over the past month There are other sites for which I also have this problem but Bank of America seems to be the one which is quot unreachable quot most often I verified that the site itself was NOT down by asking two friends to access it -- one from within Cisco in San Jose and the other using my neighbor s laptop on an ATT DSL broadband connection My questions are i My Wi-Fi connection is quot unsecured quot and not protected by WEP etc Does this present a problem when accessing sites with https which is what BofA is or accessing some sort of secure sites This might explain why laptops all failed to access the site but when connected over a DSL broadband connection my neighbor s laptop was able to access the site Also it might explain why the problem only occurs when accessing secure sites with https with some of them not all of them though ii Does it mean I necessarily have to quot secure quot my Wi-Fi connection to solve this problem How may I do that iii Finally why am I stuck with this horrible beast search live com And how do I get rid of it I have seen the single thread on this forum dealing with this issue where the person upgraded to IE is that the only solution I am really tired of seeing this obnoxious site software pop-up any time I am unable to reach a website Any help from the famed gurus on this forum will be very deeply appreciated An HJT log is attached Looking forward to your inputs Thanks -Vishal PS I cannot for the life of me understand why I have so many O s from Adobe and so many O from Panda Antivirus Is this normal Thanks Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS SYSTEM winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Panda Software TPSrv exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Panda Software PsCtrls exe C Program Files Panda Software PavFnSvr exe C Program Files Common Files Panda Software PavShld pavprsrv exe C Program Files Panda Software pavsrv exe C Program Files Panda Software AVENGINE EXE C Program Files Panda Software AntiSpam pskmssvc exe c program files panda software firewall PSHOST EXE C Program Files Panda Software PsImSvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS explorer exe C Program Files Panda Software APVXDWIN EXE C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Toolbox StatusClient StatusClient exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard OrderReminder OrderReminder OrderReminder exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr Acrotray exe C WINDOWS System wuauclt exe C Program Files Panda Software SRVLOAD EXE C Program Files Panda Software WebProxy exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared wkcalrem exe C Program Files Third Party Softwar... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/trouble-accessing-bank-of-america-trojan-search-live-com.710756/
Relevancy 74.39%

Hello, I seem to be unable to access my York U email account.

The internet has been working perfectly for me, except for this one site/account. The site is operational, because I can access it on my desktop, but not on my laptop. I get an error, saying it is likey that I either typed the wrong address, am not connected to the internet, or the site is temporarily unavailable...all of which are not possible.
and ideas?

A:Trouble Accessing E-mail Account

Has this just started happening or have you never been able to access York U Web mail on your laptop?

Is the error generated by your ISP?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/103758/trouble-accessing-e-mail-account/
Relevancy 74.39%

A couple of weeks ago, I was using my computer, when a power cut struck. When it ended, I logged back onto my user account and tried to access my internet, but nothing happened. I tried to access my documents...nothing happened. I couldn't access ANYTHING on my user except Windows Task Manager. I tried signing into another account and this was fine, so I created a new account and transferred my documents and other items over.

Earlier today, there was another power cut whilst using my computer, and the same thing has happened again. I've tried re-starting, but that doesn't work. I just cannot access anything at all, no matter how hard I try.

Does anybody know what the problem could be, and if so, is there a way of fixing it? I feel like screaming at the moment!

Thanks in advance.

A:Trouble accessing programs in my account

Hi there. Welcome to TSF.
Have to tried logging in to Safe Mode or Last Good Configuration?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/trouble-accessing-programs-in-my-account-151678.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Hello All This is my first post here and I hope that you all are willing to help out a quot newbie quot of the forum because as of right now I am getting fed up with my BLEEPING COMPUTER My computer has been acting a little funny lately I m not sure what the issue is but a lot of my administrative privileges seem to have been changed ie quot You do not have permission to fill in blank quot If anyone has time to take a look at my hijackthis logfile as well as the adsspy logfile to see if there is anything that looks a little fishy I have had THREE different instances of my bank account account trojan? Possible Hijacked as Account to bank crcss.exe no privledges? as well admin Hotmail Little info being exploited and just recently my Hotmail account was hijacked and used as a quot mass SPAM sender quot Also the last logfile is from a program called IOBit which has a HijackScan tool as well Any help would be greatly appreciated HIJACK THIS LOGFILELogfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Windows system taskeng exeC Windows System igfxtray exeC Windows System Possible crcss.exe trojan? Little to no admin privledges? Hotmail Account Hijacked as well as bank account hkcmd exeC Windows system igfxsrvc exeC Windows System igfxpers exeC Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exeC Program Files Toshiba Power Saver TPwrMain exeC Program Files Toshiba SmoothView SmoothView exeC Program Files Toshiba FlashCards TCrdMain exeC Program Files Toshiba ConfigFree NDSTray exeC Program Files Toshiba TOSHIBA Service Station ToshibaServiceStation exeC Program Files Google Google Possible crcss.exe trojan? Little to no admin privledges? Hotmail Account Hijacked as well as bank account Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgtray exeC Program Files Bradford Networks Persistent Agent bncsaui exeC Program Files McAfee Common Framework UdaterUI exeC Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro itype exeC Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint ipoint exeC Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Program Files IObit IObit Security is tray exeC Program Files Toshiba TOSCDSPD TOSCDSPD exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Windows ehome ehtray exeC Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeC Program Files OpenDNS Updater OpenDNSUpdater exeC Program Files McAfee Security Scan SSScheduler exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exeC Windows ehome ehmsas exeC Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro dpupdchk exeC Windows system igfxext exeC Program Files Toshiba ConfigFree CFSwMgr exeC Program Files McAfee Common Framework McTray exeC Program Files AVG AVG Identity Protection agent bin avgidsmonitor exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exeC Windows notepad exeC Users jbradford Downloads HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhostO - BHO HP Print Enhancer - C E- - -BF - C - C Program Files HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp printenhancer dllO - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO StumbleUpon Launcher - B F -A B- b -BBAC- EBEBBB - C Program Files StumbleUpon StumbleUponIEBar dllO - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBloc... Read more

A:Possible crcss.exe trojan? Little to no admin privledges? Hotmail Account Hijacked as well as bank account

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you are unable to create a log because your computer cannot start up successfully please provide detailed information about the Windows version you are using: What we in particular need to know is version, edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system. [/b]If you are unsure about any of these caracteristics, just let us know and we'll help you figuring it out. Please also tell us if you have your Windows CD/DVD handy.Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.We need to create an OTL ReportPlease download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.In the custom scan box paste the following:

msconfig
safebootminimal
activex
drivers32
netsvcs
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
/md5start
explorer.exe
winlogon.exe
wininit.exe
hlp.dat
/md5stopPush the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTL.txt <-- Will be openedExtra.txt<--Will be minimizedIn the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Watch Topic.I suggest you click it and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.regards myrti

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/395255/possible-crcssexe-trojan-little-to-no-admin-privledges-hotmail-account-hijacked-as-well-as-bank-account/
Relevancy 65.36%

My laptop with Vista Home Premium x -bit OS and IE cannot access my credit union online site since the site was upgraded The site has a provision to check browser support When I do I get Browser version - unknown OS - Win NT SSL Key Size IE accessing sites Problem bank with 8 - bits When I check my version of Problem accessing bank sites with IE 8 IE by going to About Internet Explorer I get IE Version Cipher Strength -bit Update Version plus a product ID The credit union thought is was Problem accessing bank sites with IE 8 due to the cookies setting etc and or the Internet Options security settings Then I recently went to Wells Fargo's web site to register a gift card and basically the same thing happened It said my browser was not supported and I needed to upgrade to IE When I used its test it said I had Default browser I then thought that I had some corrupted files in IE so I tried to download and install IE from the Microsoft site Got a message that said quot Setup cannot continue because a more recent version of IE has been detected on this computer quot Don't know how or why I have a more recent version of IE than what is being distributed my the Microsoft website I have another computer in my motorhome with XP and IE Used it and I was able to access both sites Checking its version I get IE Problem accessing bank sites with IE 8 Version Cipher Strength -bit Update version My question after this long description is is the cipher strength the culprit and if so how do I correct it Or could it be something else

A:Problem accessing bank sites with IE 8

I was advised by someone on the Microsoft Answers Forum to "Try spoofing IE7 in Vista User Agent strings to "fool" the sites into thinking you're not running IE8. See http://www.enhanceie.com/ua.aspx " and it worked. I was able to get into both site with no problem. The site explains the process. I actually used the XP IE7 spoof.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/problem-accessing-bank-sites-with-ie-8-a-446166.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hello I am having problems accessing a web page my bank s page www bancomer com mx from my laptop Curiously the problem does not exist when accessing the same page from other laptop on the same wireless network or from our desktop computer I have tried our laptops on other networks with the Problem accessing page web my bank's same behaviour My laptop is running Vista Ultimate SP and IE My antivirus is McAfee Security Center which I have updated an run with zero issues detected I have also tried Ad-Aware few non critical issues Ccleaner many fixes and recently SuperAntispamware nothing found but the problem persist Finally I tried Windows SFC which fixed some files while others could not be fixed I do not know which Problem accessing my bank's web page ones but the problem is still there I have also tried other browsers Firefox and Chrome but they cannot access the web page either Explorer first displays the Google page after searching for www bancomer com mx and if I click on the first entry the web page I am looking for then it says it cannot show the web page Regards Rafael

A:Problem accessing my bank's web page

Make sure to delete all of your cookies, history, and temp. files. Double-check your firewall to see if it somehow got added to theblock list

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/195113/problem-accessing-my-banks-web-page/
Relevancy 64.93%

Hi I need help I have recently been blocked three times from accessing my bank account online Each time I have had to call the bank to reset my account with a new password to regain access The last time I asked why I was being blocked and was told that a virus on the computer I was using my laptop was attempting accessing bank blocking me Virus accounts from to access my account so it was automatically blocked I have Norton and malwarebytes installed on my computer but was unable to use either of them as error messages kept appearing I uninstalled both programs and attempted to reinstall malwarebytes Each time I try to install I get the following error message An error occurred while Virus blocking me from accessing bank accounts trying to rename a file in the destination directory MoveFile failed code Access is denied I have tried changing the install location with no success I have also run rkill TDSS and TFC with no success I would truly appreciate any help the experts on this forum can offer I am desparetly in need of this laptop for work but do not feel comfortable using it whilst it remains infected Thank you in advance for your time and assistance Cheers Anthony

A:Virus blocking me from accessing bank accounts

Hi there,my name is Marius and I will assist you with your malware related problems.Before we move on, please read the following points carefully. First, read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding. Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one. If you have any problems while following my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem. Do not run any other scans without instruction or add/remove software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me. Post all logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts. If I don't hear from you within 3 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed. Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean. My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.   Scan with FRST in normal modePlease download Farbar's Recovery Scan Tool to your desktop: FRST 32bit or FRST 64bit (If not sure: Start --> Computer (right click) --> properties)Run FRST. Don´t change one of the checkboxes and hit Scan. Logfiles are created on your desktop. Poste the FRST.txt and (after the first scan only!) the Addition.txt.   Scan with Gmer rootkit scannerPlease download Gmer from here by clicking on the "Download EXE" Button.Double click on the randomly named GMER.exe. If asked to allow gmer.sys driver to load, please consent.If it gives you a warning about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run scan...click on NO.In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Uncheck the following ...
SectionsIAT/EATShow All ( should be unchecked by default )Leave everything else as it is.Close all other running programs as well as your Browser.Click the Scan button & wait for it to finish.Once done click on the Save.. button, and in the File name area, type in "ark.txt" or it will save as a .log file which cannot be uploaded to your post.Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop.Please post the content of the ark.txt here.**Caution**Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/523932/virus-blocking-me-from-accessing-bank-accounts/
Relevancy 60.63%

I just don t understand what my Credit Union has done - it looks stupid to me I do most of my banking online I couldn t log in to my account the other day so I called the Credit Union They said the reason I couldn t log in was I had a digit pin number and they now only allow digits So to be able to access my account i had to go along with that much as I hated to Later I called their office for an explaination and they said the Bank security account reason was Bank account security that a lot of people were forgetting their longer pin numbers getting locked out after failed attempts and calling in to get their pin reset I don t like this at all - seems like they force folks to use a weak pin number so they don t have to bother with the phones One other thing - I find it hard to believe that so many people could be forgetting such an important number that helps protect their money Am I missing anything here Keith

Relevancy 60.63%

Thanks in advance to anyone who responds in an attempt to help While visiting my year old father over Thanksgiving he told me his computer was running slow I ran Hijack This and found more items running than on any computer I ve ever seen Some malware spyware etc We tried several things to clean it up and I finally downloaded and ran combofix IT took over an hour for combofix to completely run and create a log I ve used combofix on my computer several times and have had no ill after-effects from it His operating system is Vista print account from bank can't an early version and his can't print from bank account browser is Internet Explorer There is one resulting problem that I can t figure out He can t print from either of his online bank accounts IN addition to not being able to print from the bank accounts one of the bank sites Capital can't print from bank account Plains Bank requires him to quot register his computer quot everytime he logs on He has to copy a can't print from bank account registration number from the bank site and paste it into a window before it will let him log on He can print other things just not from the two bank sites The tech reps from both banks were unhelpful and failed to remedy the problems Is this something to do with cookies being deleted Is there something else that combofix deleted that needs to be reinstalled Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated Paul Moore new member

A:can't print from bank account

Hi skyraider1,You can reset IE and see if that solves the problem...Note that resetting IE deletes temporary Internet files and cookies. It also clears the browsing history, saved form data, saved passwords, and auto-complete data.How to reset Internet Explorer settingsPauline

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/430315/cant-print-from-bank-account/
Relevancy 60.63%

So I ve been told by my bank after my funds were stolen that they think my computer is compromised Please help me to alleviate this problem The following is please - Account Funds help Taken Bank my Log Thank you in advance I m running Windows Home Premium on an HP Laptop This is a log I ve created using TeamViewer from work so that is why you will see it open and running Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes Bank Account Funds Taken - please help C windows system taskhost exe C windows system Dwm exe Bank Account Funds Taken - please help C windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QLBCtrl exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant HPWAMain exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons VolCtrl exe C Windows System hkcmd exe C Windows System igfxpers exe C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe C windows system igfxsrvc exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPHelper exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C Program Files Brother Brmfcmon BrMfcWnd exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat acrotray exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgtray exe C Program Files Brother Brmfcmon BrMfcmon exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqToaster exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared hpCaslNotification exe C Program Files Common Files Adobe Updater Adobe Updater exe C Users Nicki AppData Local Temp TeamViewer Version TeamViewer exe C Users Nicki Desktop procexp exe C Users Nicki Desktop HijackThis exe C windows system SearchFilterHost exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http g msn com HPCOM R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http g msn com HPCOM R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http g msn com HPCOM R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO Search Helper - EBF - F- bff-A F-B E AAC B - C Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack Search Helper SEPsearchhelperie dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveShellExtensions dll O - BHO Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Windows Live Messenger Companion Helper - FDDE B- F- -AB F- CBEFF - C Program Files Windows Live Companion companioncore dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEFavClient dll O - BHO SkypeIEPluginBHO - AE - E C- ED - F B-F F A - C Program Files Skype Toolbars Internet Explorer skypeieplugin dll O - BHO Bing Bar BHO - d ce e -f a- - e- dc f c f - C Program Files MSN Toolbar Platform npwinext dll O - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO Windows Live Toolbar Helper - E A DC - - A - EA-DC EC ACF - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar wlt... Read more

A:Bank Account Funds Taken - please help

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here. If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far. Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review your topic an do their best to resolve your issues. If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed. Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread. Thanks and again sorry for the delay. We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scr DDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit scanner. Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic: Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here: How to create a GMER logThanks.DR

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/386303/bank-account-funds-taken-please-help/
Relevancy 60.63%

All of a sudden I am getting a message to enable cookies when I try to sign in to my online banking. Anybody know what would cause this to happen and how to fix it? Thanks everybody.

Relevancy 60.63%

Alright so I logged onto my bank account and then went to click my checking.  I got this pop up.  It didn't ask for any personal information or anything like that.  It seems more like some kind of ad.  The site that popped up was "iminent.com".  I'm pretty sure I have some kinda virus that trys to make me go to sites with viruses.  After this, this pop up happened again, but this time it was before I logged on.

A:A pop up after I logged onto my bank account?

Please download TDSSKiller from here and save it to your DesktopDoubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters

Check Loaded Modules  and Detect TDLFS file system.  Do not check Verify file digital signatures (even though it is checked in the example)If you are asked to reboot because an "Extended Monitoring Driver is required" please click Reboot now

Click Start Scan and allow the scan process to run

If threats are detected select Skip for all of them unless I instruct you otherwiseClick Continue

Click Reboot computerPlease post the contents of  TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt found in your root directory (typically c:\)in your reply===================================================aswMBR--------------------Download aswMBR and save it to your desktop.
Please disable your real time protection of any Antivirus, Antispyware or Antimalware programs temporarily. They will interfere and may cause unexpected results.If you need help to disable your protection programs see here and here.Double click the aswMBR.exe file to run it. Please allow when you are asked to download AVAST antivirus engine defs.Wait until the AV update is done, then click on the Scan button to start. The program will launch a scan.

When done, you will see Scan finished successfully. Please click on Save log and save the file to your desktop.

Please post the contents of the log in your next reply.NOTE:  aswMBR will create MBR.dat file on your desktop. This is a copy of your MBR. Do NOT delete it.===================================================ESET Online Scanner--------------------I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan  This process may may take several hours, that is normalHold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.Click the   button.For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)

Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.
Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."Click the Start button.Accept any security warnings from your browser.Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats" Click Advanced settings and select the following:

Scan potentially unwanted applicationsScan for potentially unsafe applicationsEnable Anti-Stealth technologyESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.When the scan completes, click List ThreatsCopy and paste the information in your next reply.   Note:  If no malware was found you will not get a log.Click the Back button.Click the Finish button.===================================================Things I would like to see in your next reply. Please be sure to copy and paste the information rather than send an attachment. TDSSKiller logaswMBR logESET results 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/485648/a-pop-up-after-i-logged-onto-my-bank-account/
Relevancy 60.63%

My bank account was compromised Without going into too much detail on that there are some indications that they account PC the was my was My cause? compromised, bank would have needed access to information on my computer I am pretty security conscious and surprised I run ESET NOD MBAM with the paid real-time protection plus some older products like Spybot Search amp Destroy When I ran ESET weeks ago I got an alert for quot a variant of My bank account was compromised, was my PC the cause? WIN InstallCore D quot I am not sure if this was a false positive but I let it quarantine An internet search did not indicate this a a huge threat Otherwise I have no reason to think there is a problem I ve run MBAM and ESET in the last few days and they came back clean If someone can help me determine if the source of My bank account was compromised, was my PC the cause? my bank problems is my computer that would be great If my computer is the problem I might have a big identity theft problem if it is just check fraud it can easily be contained I run Windows XP home with all updates in place Thanks

A:My bank account was compromised, was my PC the cause?

McAffee says thishttp://home.mcafee.com/VirusInfo/VirusProfile.aspx?key=631986#Activities Risk Levels Attempts to connect to a high risk domain that may pose a security risk. Creates one or more shortcuts (.LNK files) to provide user accessible links to start a program usually form the desktop or start menu. Enumerates many system files and directories. Attempts to send data or commands via HTTP Process attempts to call itself recursively Adds or modifies Internet Explorer cookies No digital signature is present Submit it to ESET and you can post back the replyHow do I submit a virus, website or potential false positive sample to ESET's lab? It is possibly a False positive. We should double check it before we take action.Lets' upload this file for a second opinion on what it actually is..Please make sure that you can view all hidden files. Instructions on how to do this can be found here:How to see hidden files in WindowsPlease click this link-->JottiWhen the jotti page has finished loading, click the Browse button and navigate to the following file and click Submit. <filepath>suspect.file Please post back the results of the scan in your next post.If Jotti is busy, try the same at Virustotal: http://www.virustotal.com/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/445540/my-bank-account-was-compromised-was-my-pc-the-cause/
Relevancy 59.77%

I am writing a Bank Account program in C which works in the simple form however i am trying to implement it into a nested class the bank account class should be within the form class however i cant seem to understand how to access the Form fields through the Bank Account Class I ve tried using the Form F OOP Bank issue program account new Form instantiation OOP Bank account program issue and attempted to use some other methods on the web but none worked either I did them wrong or my initial code needs changed Can anyone help me with this the code is below Code using System using System Collections Generic using System ComponentModel using System Data using System Drawing using System OOP Bank account program issue Linq using System Text using System Windows Forms namespace BankAccount public partial class Form Form container class public Form InitializeComponent public double CurrentBalance public double Input public class BankAccount public void CreditAmount Input Double Parse textBox Text CurrentBalance CurrentBalance Input add input balance to current balance label Text CurrentBalance quot quot public void DebitAmount Input Double Parse textBox Text CurrentBalance CurrentBalance - Input subtract withdrawn amount from current balance label Text CurrentBalance quot quot private void button Click object sender EventArgs e CreditAmount call credit amount method private void button Click object sender EventArgs e DebitAmount call debit amount method end class bank account end class Form nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/oop-bank-account-program-issue.903801/
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello to all This morning as I entered my username and password for my Malware my account bank affecting online bank account I was greeted by a screen asking me Malware affecting my bank account for Malware affecting my bank account personal information and banking information Some of the items asked for were my driver s license number ssn bank account number atm card number including CV number mother s maiden name etc When I contacted my bank to find out if this was legitimate they told me that my computer was infected with a virus malware and that I would have to back-up everything and reformat the hard drive Is this correct I ve had Avira running on my computer and I ran a scan to see if it could solve the problem but it didn t help Any suggestions Thank you Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Home Premium bit Processor AMD Athlon tm II Dual-Core M x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card AMD M G with ATI Mobility Radeon Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard TOSHIBA Portable PC Base Board Version None Antivirus Norton Internet Security Updated and Enabled nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/malware-affecting-my-bank-account.991092/
Relevancy 59.77%

I hope some one can advise me on this issue. After entering my access information on my credit union's homepage, I'm taken to a page that asks for my credit card number, security code, expiration date and ATM pin. I know my credit union would never ask me for that information.

I have microsoft security essentials on my pc, and I ran a full scan yesterday and it did not find any threats. I used DDS and saved the reports to my desktop.

Thank you,
Joe

A:I think I have a virus, I cannot access my bank account.

I would recheck the URL you are using to access your Credit Union's homepage. Call the CU (or better yet, go in person) to verify the URL. Also contact the CU's security department.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/309927/i-think-i-have-a-virus-i-cannot-access-my-bank-account/
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello all Recently when using Firefox version to log onto my Bank of Hawaii account I am directed to this screen I ran Malwarebytes Anti Malware and the only problems Phising Account Bank Online that come up are these Registry Data Items Infected HKEY LOCAL MACHINE System CurrentControlSet Services BITS ImagePath Hijack WindowsUpdates - gt Bad fystemRoot system svchost exe -k netsvcs Good SystemRoot System svchost exe -k netsvcs - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY LOCAL MACHINE System CurrentControlSet Services wuauserv ImagePath Hijack WindowsUpdates - gt Bad fystemroot system svchost exe -k netsvcs Good SystemRoot System svchost exe -k netsvcs - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully I tried running a scan both in safe mode and regular mode and am still having problems I m running Windows XP Home Edition Online Bank Account Phising Version Service Pack Acer AMD Athlon processor Online Bank Account Phising Please advise Tried scanning with super anti spyware mcafee avast antivirus advanced system care and TFC Ran F-secure health check and secunia for all my updates and still problems Thanks in advance

A:Online Bank Account Phising

Contact your bank. Also what is the link to the login page?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/357736/online-bank-account-phising/
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi all, I had a customer call me today stating that he has had money stolen from his bank account (?700), the bank noticed the 3 separate transactions to 3 different accounts and though it was a bit suspicious, so they contacted him and asked if he had made the transactions, he had not!!

The bank recommended he have someone look at his computer for viruses etc, I will be tacking a look at his PC in the next few days!!

What i want to know, is there anyway of finding out who or what has done this!!

Any advice on this will be appreciated P.S the bank has paid him the ?700 back!!

Thanks in advance Ant*

A:Money Stolen from Bank Account!!

Probably not ... he will need to change all his passwords using a known 'clean' computer; DO NOT do this using the infected computer! Also, if you don't wipe, and do a clean install, then you will need to flush the DNS cache and restore the original Hosts file with HostsXpert HostsXpert 4.3 - Hosts File Manager.Unzip HostsXpert 4.3 - Hosts File Manager to a convenient folder such as C:\HostsXpert
Click HostsXpert.exe to Run HostsXpert 4.3 - Hosts File Manager from its new home
Click "Make Hosts Writable?" in the upper right corner (If available).
Click Restore Microsoft's Hosts file and then click OK.
Click the X to exit the program.

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/82707-money-stolen-bank-account.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Recently my bank account was emptied of about $700.00. Account is now closed. Do I still need to worry?Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 6031 Mb
Graphics Card: Windows Live Display Driver, 7 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 699127 MB, Free - 610523 MB;
Motherboard: TOSHIBA, Portable PC
Antivirus: McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware, Updated and Enabled

Relevancy 59.34%

Hi I've had a customers bank account that has had a fair amount of money taken from to need account my may caused bank malware hit be diagnose have what help to it I have run malwarebytes and discovered the following reported in the log please see below Can you advise me if any of this would have helped the hackers into there account or is it need help to diagnose what malware may have caused my bank account to be hit just general malware this need help to diagnose what malware may have caused my bank account to be hit is a report before the action was taken it has now been removed Malwarebytes Anti-Malware www malwarebytes org Database version v Windows Service Pack x NTFS Internet Explorer user USER-THINK administrator MBAM-log- - - - - txt Scan type need help to diagnose what malware may have caused my bank account to be hit Full scan C Scan options enabled Memory Startup Registry File System Heuristics Extra Heuristics Shuriken PUP PUM Scan options disabled P P Objects scanned Time elapsed minute s second s Memory Processes Detected C Program Files x RightSurf bin utilRightSurf exe PUP Optional RightSurf A - gt - gt No action taken C Program Files x RightSurf updateRightSurf exe PUP Optional RightSurf A - gt - gt No action taken C Users user AppData Local Temp Falag buguw exe Trojan Downloader - gt - gt No action taken C Program Files x PC Speed Up PCSUService exe PUP Optional PCSpeedUp A - gt - gt No action taken C Program Files x RightSurf bin FilterApp C exe PUP Optional RightSurf A - gt - gt No action taken C Program Files x RightSurf bin XTLSApp exe PUP Optional RightSurf A - gt - gt No action taken Memory Modules Detected C Program Files x RightSurf RightSurfBHO dll PUP Optional RightSurf A - gt No action taken C Program Files x PC Speed Up Sqlite dll PUP Optional PCSpeedUp A - gt No action taken C Program Files x RightSurf bin XTLS dll PUP Optional RightSurf A - gt No action taken Registry Keys Detected HKLM SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Services Util RightSurf PUP Optional RightSurf A - gt No action taken HKLM SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Services Update RightSurf PUP Optional RightSurf A - gt No action taken HKCR CLSID be aa - - c- e e-f eb fa c PUP Optional RightSurf A - gt No action taken HKCR TypeLib a f - e- b -b - c f PUP Optional RightSurf A - gt No action taken HKCR Interface C BA - F - BFC- D -A D CB PUP Optional RightSurf A - gt No action taken HKLM SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer Browser Helper Objects BE AA - - C- E E-F EB FA C PUP Optional RightSurf A - gt No action taken HKCU SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext Settings BE AA - - C- E E-F EB FA C PUP Optional RightSurf A - gt No action taken HKCU SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext Stats BE AA - - C- E E-F EB FA C PUP Optional RightSurf A - gt No action taken HKCR CLSID EF A - AB- BDB- - A D CD DFD PUP Optional MySearchDial A - gt No action taken HKCR mysearchdial mysearchdialHlpr PUP Optional MySearchDial A - gt No action taken HKCR mysearchdial mysearchdialHlpr PUP Optional MySearchDial A - gt No action taken HKLM SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer Browser Helper Objects EF A - AB- BDB- - A D CD DFD PUP Optional MySearchDial A - gt No action taken HKCU SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext Settings EF A - AB- BDB- - A D CD DFD PUP Optional MySearchDial A - gt No action taken HKCU SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext Stats EF A - AB- BDB- - A D CD DFD PUP Optional MySearchDial A - gt No action taken HKCR AppID CA CAA -B C- - BEC-CB A D F PUP Optional MySearchDial A - gt No action taken HKCR CLSID E-F E - E B- D- CBA PUP Optional MySearchDial A - gt No action taken HKCR mysearchdial mysearchdialdskBnd PUP Optional MySearchDial A - gt No action taken HKCR mysearchdial mysearchdialdskBnd PUP Optional MySearchDial A - gt No action taken HKCU SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext Settings E-F E - E B- D- CBA PUP Optional MySearchDial A - gt No action taken HKCU SOFTWARE Microsoft Windo... Read more

A:need help to diagnose what malware may have caused my bank account to be hit

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:
*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/528036 <<< CLICK THIS LINK
If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.
***************************************************If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.
Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.DDS.com Download LinkDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control can be found HERE.As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/528036/need-help-to-diagnose-what-malware-may-have-caused-my-bank-account-to-be-hit/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi All to my account clean? now my phished, is got Bank comp surprise my bank account had a transfer made today Sure enough AVG Free popped up a Trojan when I scanned my computer McAfee Bank account got phished, is my comp now clean? didn t find anything just yesterday Not sure how this all happened Anyway I want to make sure that I am now clean I d rather not re-install the whole PC Please advise here s a log from HIJack Bank account got phished, is my comp now clean? This If I should run anything else please let me know Thanks in advance Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Program Files x ASUS EPU- Engine SixEngine exeC Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeC Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Program Files x O bin sprtcmd exeC Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files x AVG AVG avgtray exeC Users Chris AppData Local Autobahn mlb-nexdef-autobahn exeC Program Files x Registry Clean Expert RCHelper exeC Program Files x AVG AVG avgui exeC Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files x Trend Micro HijackThis HiJackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htmR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exeO - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dllO - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files x AVG AVG avgssie dllO - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dllO - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C Program Files x Microsoft Office Office GrooveShellExtensions dllO - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - Toolbar no name - D C F- A- -A AD- D - no file O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run StartCCC quot C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLIStart exe quot MSRunO - HKLM Run O quot C Program Files x O bin sprtcmd exe quot P O O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run AVG TRAY C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exeO - HKCU Run SpybotSD TeaTimer C Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeO - HKCU Run A C BE-A -CA - B - AA F C Users Chris AppData Roaming Wousra esid exeO - HKUS S- - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe autoRun User LOCAL SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - RunOnce mctadmin C Windows System mctadmin exe User LOCAL SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe autoRun User NETWORK SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - RunOnce mctadmin C Windows System mctadmin exe User NETWORK SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - - - - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe autoRun ... Read more

A:Bank account got phished, is my comp now clean?

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HEREPlease download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main MirrorThis version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped MirrorThis version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/325412/bank-account-got-phished-is-my-comp-now-clean/
Relevancy 59.34%

I'm a little confused by this. Isn't the whole point of using a sandboxed browser is that nothing leaves it. SAS picked this up:

accounts.key.com [ C:\AVAST! SANDBOX\S-1-5-21-3583729876-1247344376-3946384776-1000\SFZONE\C\USERS\NIGHTMARE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\JG77RLU5 ]
I assumed that with a sandbox, stuff like this (especially a key bank flash cookie) would simply not exist.
Also, there is no C:\Avast!. I installed Avast to a custom folder and Avast doesn't use the word "Sandbox" to describe it's program in any files, always "SafeZone".

Don't get me wrong, pc's fine. I'm just wondering if this is typical or if Avast just makes a crappy sandbox.

A:Sandbox bank account tracking cookie?

Try using Google Chrome or FireFox with Disconnect + Adblock. That should eliminate the majority, if not all tracking stuff.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/sandbox-bank-account-tracking-cookie.201827/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hello This is my first post so if it is not perfect please tell me how to fix it for future posts But I have some program not one I personally downloaded I don't know if it's spyware malware virus etc All I know is that it attacks my spyware virus programs I have CounterSpy Paid Avast Compromised. Account, Urgent Etc Request, My Please Sn, Be Bank May Home Ad Aware Home Spybot Search And Destroy Spyware Terminator CCleaner a-Squared Free HijackFree and Anti-Dialer Spyware Blaster Spyware Guard Spyware Doctor Free Version that comes in the Google Pack Windows Defender AVG Free AntiSpyware and AntiRootkit Eusing Free Registry Cleaner and all Please Urgent Request, My Sn, Bank Account, Etc May Be Compromised. the programs you recommended to download in the Read First Topic I also once had SpyCatcher Free but I was forced to remove it and CounterSpy due to the fact that they were compromised I am worried because I don't look at porn really I don't download with Limewire BitTorrents or vist sites that I would say have spyware I do have a firewall ZoneAlarm Free but might get Please Urgent Request, My Sn, Bank Account, Etc May Be Compromised. the paid version I always run it in stealth mode for both Internet and Local Servers because I connect through a router so I don't want to spread it throughout my family members computers As you can see I am very very concerned about these little buggers Yet every time I run a scan usually around - of the time none of my programs find any quot critical quot or quot medium quot risk infections problems I am going to have to unistall a lot of programs which I have started to do but it means that I am neck deep in trouble The reason being was about one week ago I believed the problem to be fixed when Counterspy removed four infections AVG removed two etc etc So I thought it would be a great time to check my bank accounts I'm only but it still scares me because I couldn't remember my username it had been weeks and I was asked to provide my SN which I stupidly did So a week later still infected I am now scared that someone might have my sn bank account number all my information Please I need help it is very urgent Any help is greatly appreciated Thanks for reading my long post Andrew I forgot to mention that it has disabled my ability to unistall programs using the Add Remove service in Windows I can turn it on and it does load the programs but where it would say unistall the entire box is missing it just says if I use the program a lot rarely etc

A:Please Urgent Request, My Sn, Bank Account, Etc May Be Compromised.

Hello Andrew456 and welcome to the BC HijackThis forum. I don't see any signs of viruses or malware in the log. Just a few housekeeping items to clean up.I am going to have to unistall a lot of programs, which I have started to do, but it means that I am neck deep in trouble.I don't understand that. Can you explain what programs you have to uninstall and why you have to uninstall them?One other comment regarding the log. There are way too many security programs running. There is an old saying that goes like "If a little is good more is better". Well that is not always the case.First, there are two anti-virus applications running. This can cause any number of problems because both are attempting to perform the same function and in the end, they will simply fight each other. One might win, one might lose, or they will block each other and both will lose. Between AVG Anti-Virus and Avast, keep the one you want and uninstall other one.Moving on, I see the following security programs:A-SquaredAdAwareAVG Anti-SpywarePC ToolsSpyware TerminatorWindows LiveWinPatrolSpyware DoctorIt's a wonder the machine even starts up. Take a minimalist approach. Keep the one you like the best and disable all the others so they do not run at startup. If you want to do a manual scan occasionally with one of them to get a second opinion that's fine. But having them all active and running at the same time is asking for trouble. Think of it this way: 1 anti-virus, 1 anti=spyware/malware, 1 firewall. With those 3 items the best thing you can do is be aware of where you go on the web, what emails you open, what links you click on.Now, that said, let's check and see if anything might be in there that is not showing up in the log. Download WinPFind35u.exe to your Desktop and double-click on it to extract the files. It will create a folder named WinPFind35u on your desktop.Note: You must be logged on to the system with an account that has Administrator privileges to run this program.Close ALL OTHER PROGRAMS.Open the WinPFind3u folder and double-click on WinPFind35U.exe to start the program.In the Drivers section click on Non-Microsoft.Under Additional Scans click the checkboxes in front of the following items to select them:Reg - Security Settings
Reg - Session Manager Settings
Reg - Software Policy Settings
File - Additional Folder Scans
Do not change any other settings.Now click the Run Scan button on the toolbar.Let it run unhindered until it finishes.When the scan is complete Notepad will open with the report file loaded in it.Click the Format menu and make sure that Wordwrap is not checked. If it is then click on it to uncheck it.Use the Add Reply button and Copy/Paste the information back here. I will review it when it comes in. If, after posting, the last line is not < End of Report > then the log is too big to fit into a single post and you will need to split it into multiple posts or attach it as a file.Cheers.OT

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/124764/please-urgent-request-my-sn-bank-account-etc-may-be-compromised/
Relevancy 59.34%

My bank account online got locked from someone trying to get in it can someone please help me to make sure I have no keyloggers or something Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS Bank Account to Locked Online Security got Due system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C Online Bank Account got Locked Due to Security WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Online Bank Account got Locked Due to Security Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exe C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Razer DeathAdder razerhid exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Online Bank Account got Locked Due to Security Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system PnkBstrA exe C Program Files CyberLink Shared Files RichVideo exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Razer DeathAdder razerofa exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run RemoteControl quot C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exe quot O - HKLM Run LanguageShortcut quot C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD Language Language exe quot O - HKLM Run RTHDCPL RTHDCPL EXE O - HKLM Run SkyTel SkyTel EXE O - HKLM Run Alcmtr ALCMTR EXE O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run vptray C PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exe O - HKLM Run TELUS H Install TELUS exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run DeathAdder C Program Files Razer DeathAdder razerhid exe O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run KernelFaultCheck systemroot system dumprep -k O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS Office EXCEL EXE O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra Tools menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS Office REFIEBAR DLL O - Extra button no name - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - windir Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exe file missing O - Extra Tools menuitem xpsp res dll - - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - wi... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/online-bank-account-got-locked-due-to-security.730589/
Relevancy 58.48%

A Pennsylvania organization that helps develop affordable housing learned a painful lesson about the hazards of online banking using the Windows operating system when a notorious trojan siphoned almost $480,000 from its account.

Trojan plunders $480k from online bank account ? The Register

http://www.vistax64.com/system-security/254972-trojan-plunders-480k-online-bank-account.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi My internet banking account was recently hacked and transfered out of it Bank says it hacked Please account Internet says keylogger help, banking - bank has to be a keylogger buy I have scanned my PC with many different antivirus antispyware antikeylogger apps and have found nothing Any help would be MUCH appreciated I have attached the DDS log Thanks Hi all I have not received any replies and was wondering if I need to change my post add additional information I am really desperate for assistance as a large chunk of my savings was stolen and I cannot afford for this to happen again As mentioned I have tried multiple spyware removal tools but have detected nothing This means I am still infected and really not sure what to do about it Should I go ahead and format my pc Thanks Hello Please help, Internet banking account hacked - bank says keylogger While we understand your frustration at having to wait please note that Bleeping Computer deals with Please help, Internet banking account hacked - bank says keylogger several hundred requests for assistance such as yours on a daily basis As a result our backlog is quite large as are other comparable sites that help others with malware issues Although our MRT Team members work on hundreds of requests each day they are all volunteers who work logs when they can and are able to do so No one is paid by Bleeping Computer for their assistance to our members Further our malware removal staff is comprised of team members with various levels of skill and expertise to deal with thousands of malware variants some more complex than others Although we try to take DDS HJT logs in order starting with the oldest it is often the skill level of the particular helper and sometimes the operating system that dictates which logs get selected first Some infections are more complicated than others and require a higher skill level to remove Without that skill level attempted removal could result in disastrous results In other instances the helper may not be familiar with the operating system that you are using since they use another In either case neither of us want someone to assist you who is not familiar with your issue and attempt to fix it We ask that once you have posted your log and are waiting please DO NOT quot bump quot your thread or make further replies until it has been responded to by a member of the MRT Team The reason we ask this or do not respond to your requests is because that would remove you from the active queue that Techs and Staff have access to The malware staff checks the forum for postings that have replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped If you post another response there will be reply A team member looking for a new log to work may assume another MRT Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond That is why I have made an edit to your last post instead of a reply Please do not multiple post here as that only pushes you further down the queue and causes confusion to the staff Please be patient It may take several days to get a response but your log will be reviewed and answered as soon as possible I advise checking your topic once a day for responses as the e-mail notification system is unreliable Thank you for understanding BladeForum Global Moderator

A:Please help, Internet banking account hacked - bank says keylogger

Hello and welcome to the forums!My secret agent name on the forums is SweetTech (you can call me ST for short), it's a pleasure to meet you. I am very sorry for the delay in responding, but as you can see we are at the moment being flooded with logs which, when paired with the never-ending shortage of helpers, resulted in the delayed responding to your thread.I would be glad to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems.If you have since resolved the issues you were originally experiencing, or have received help elsewhere, please inform me so that this topic can be closed. If you have not, please adhere to the guidelines below and then follow instructions as outlined further below:Logs from malware removal programs (OTL is one of them) can take some time to analyze. I need you to be patient while I analyze any logs you post. Please remember, I am a volunteer, and I do have a life outside of these forums.
Please make sure to carefully read any instruction that I give you. Attention to detail is important! Since I cannot see or directly interact with your computer I am dependent on you to "be my eyes" and provide as much information as you can regarding the current state of your computer.
If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, do NOT continue! Stop and ask!
In Windows Vista and Windows 7, all tools need to be started by right clicking and selecting Run as Administrator!
If I instruct you to download a specific tool in which you already have, please delete the copy that you have and re-download the tool. The reason I ask you to do this is because these tools are updated fairly regularly.
Do not do things I do not ask for, such as running a spyware scan on your computer. The one thing that you should always do, is to make sure sure that your anti-virus definitions are up-to-date!
Please do not use the Attachment feature for any log file. Do a Copy/Paste of the entire contents of the log file and submit it inside your post.
I am going to stick with you until ALL malware is gone from your system. I would appreciate it if you would do the same. From this point, we're in this together ;)
Because of this, you must reply within three days failure to reply will result in the topic being closed!
Lastly, I am no magician. I will try very hard to fix your issues, but no promises can be made. Also be aware that some infections are so severe that you might need to resort to reformatting and reinstalling your operating system.
Don't worry, this only happens in severe cases, but it sadly does happen. Be prepared to back up your data. Have means of backing up your data available.____________________________________________________Please download UnHide.exe by Grinler.It will unhide folders/files that were set to be hidden by the infection you had.NEXT:Rootkit UnHooker (RkU)Please download Rootkit Unhooker from one of the following links and save it to your desktop.Link 1 (.exe file)Link 2 (zipped file)Link 3 (.rar file)In order to use this tool if you downloaded from either of the second two links, you will need to extract the RKUnhookerLE.exe file using a program capable of extracing ZIP and RAR compressed files. If you don't have an extraction program, you can downlaod, install and use the free 7-zip utility.Double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to start the program.
Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.Click the Report tab, then click Scan.Check Drivers, Stealth Code, and uncheck the rest.Click OK.Wait until it's finished and then go to File > Save Report.Save the report to your Desktop.Copy and paste the contents of the report into your next reply.-- Note: You may get this warning...just ignore it, click OK and continue: "Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself! It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?".NEXT:Running OT... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/402098/please-help-internet-banking-account-hacked-bank-says-keylogger/
Relevancy 58.48%

Looking at the 1st link below, Montp represents one of the most advanced keylogging trojans I've seen (based on the # of banks it can track). It is designed specifically to intercept bank transaction information and transmitting it to a special website. While I'm hopeful authorities can shut this down, please encourage users to be careful with email and the web site links. Montp Trojan - Designed to compromise Bank Accountshttp://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/montp.shtmlhttp://www.f-secure.com/weblog/http://secunia.com/virus_information/9923/Montp spying trojan was first discovered in April 2004. The last, Montp.F variant was found on 6-7th of June 2004. The Montp trojan has powerful spying features: it collects information from users of numerous on-line banks and sends collected data to a hacker by uploading specially created files to an ftp server. The trojan can also download and run additional files from ftp and http servers. Additionally the trojan utilizes stealth techniques.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/655/montp-trojan-designed-to-compromise-bank-account/
Relevancy 58.48%

Please help My comp just suddenly became slower including startup load stuff on the internet EVERYTHING This has been happening bank account infomationLost! is might comp that infected!Scared Help!whole my get i since i rebooted my comp after i downloaded some stuff I checked on my Help!whole comp is infected!Scared that i might get my bank account infomationLost! other comps to see if the internet was slow but it wasnt it was normal I been having weird popups about some system stuff but it has been happening less When i click on a link on the internet it directs me to another website and there are popups Also when i click on tastmanager and click on the performance task it soes that the CPU usage is going up to and going back down to and going up and down Here is my HijackThis Log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS SYSTEM winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS SYSTEM Ati evxx exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccProxy exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Symantec Client Security Symantec Client Firewall ISSVC exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Symantec Client Security Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exe C Nexon Mabinogi npkcmsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Symantec Client Security Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exe C Program Files Symantec Client Security Symantec Client Firewall SymSPort exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C PROGRA SYMANT SYMANT VPTray exe C Program Files CyberLink DVD Solution PowerDVD PDVDServ exe C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C Program Files Yahoo Search Protection SearchProtection exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files FarStone VirtualDrive VHD RDTask exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C WINDOWS system Rundll exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe C Documents and Settings Default User Local Settings Temp bsasee y d IDMan exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Documents and Settings Default User Local Settings Temp bsasee y d IEMonitor exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLLoginProxy exe C WINDOWS explorer exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie ch search html R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll R - URLSearchHook no name - A B - - e -AB -E E AA B - C Program Files AskPBar SrchAstt bin A SRCHAS DLL R - URLSearchHook no name - B B - - d -B D- EBB BA F A - C Program Files AskSBar SrchAstt bin A SRCHAS DLL O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - Toolbar Ask Toolbar - F D F - - a- F-E F C F - C Program Files AskPBar bar bin ASKPBAR DLL O - Toolbar Ask Toolbar - F D B -DA B- daf- E -DFEE A AA - C Pro... Read more

A:Help!whole comp is infected!Scared that i might get my bank account infomationLost!

Bump, Please.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/help-whole-comp-is-infected-scared-that-i-might-get-my-bank-account-infomationlost-292128.html
Relevancy 58.48%

I use the Win 7 Security on my lap-top and do all banking with my traditional home provider. Am I safe to do my banking on my 3 dongle whilst out and about.

A:Is it safe to access bank account with my roaming dongle

Well anjou I am not aware how good that security you have is so I cannot comment. Personally I use Kaspersky which has a safe money function / feature and I use it with no hesitation.

But the choice is yours I would suggest you look at Kaspersky and see if what it costs per day is worth your peace of mind. Mine costs me $0.13 per day to run.

I fixed up my brothers on a recent trip back and he has no problems with it at all. They do also run special offers too so thee are tie s when you can pick the suite up with an extra years licence but as I said the choice is yours and how much your money means to you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/306849-safe-access-bank-account-my-roaming-dongle.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Google has resolved a lawsuit from a US bank that accidentally sent 1,300 confidential tax IDs to an innocent Gmail account, but not before the web giant complied with a court order to shutdown the account and disclose certain account info.
It's unclear what information was disclosed.
In mid-August, according to court documents, an employee with the Wyoming-based Rocky Mountain Bank was asked by a customer to send a group of loan documents to a Gmail account used by a third party. The bank employee then proceeded to send the documents to the wrong Gmail address - alongside another file that included the names, addresses, tax IDs, and loan info for 1,325 of the bank's customers.

Further info -
Google shuts down bank snafu Gmail account ? The Register

http://www.vistax64.com/system-security/250073-google-shuts-down-bank-snafu-gmail-account.html
Relevancy 58.48%

I would like help to ensure my computer is free of any malware, spyware etc. my gmail account was hacked and bank account used fraudulently in the last few days. I have been using avast & rapport for security. Ive already changed passwords, locked online banking etc.
Thanks guys
Black-hawk 147

A:Gmail account hacked / fraudulent bank payments

... still requiring help when available

Thanks

Blackhawk147

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/510242/gmail-account-hacked-fraudulent-bank-payments/
Relevancy 58.05%

Since early January I ve had an Bank restarts on systems; account two Windows Explorer hijacked identical problem on a desktop running Windows and on Windows Explorer restarts on two systems; Bank account hijacked a laptop running Vista The anomaly appeared on both machines within a narrow time frame so I think they re related When I click any Program icon on the desktop with Right-Click quot Run as Administrator quot the error message quot Windows Explorer has stopped working quot pops up followed by quot Windows Explorer is restarting quot and Explorer restarts They ll open and run normally if I do the ordinary left-click or if I right-click and quot Run As Admin quot from the Start menu This morning my bank s card fraud department called and informed me that some amp amp had lifted my debit card info and signed onto a bunch of online dating services to the tune of roughly before the bank s suspicious activity software caught the anomaly and froze the card That may or may not be related to the problem but since I never use my card as a bar tab and the like but use it regularly for Net purchases I m suspecting some kind of malware keylogger whatever On both systems there s also been a marked delay time in program initiation when they start at all The usual malware spyware detection programs such as MalwareBytes SuperAntiSpyware Spybot S amp D etc come up empty except the occasional cookie the same with virus scans including AVG Avast and TrendMicro s HouseCall Thanks for any help anyone can offer lt gt nbsp

Relevancy 56.76%

can download bank statement to excel file and money says the statement has been downloaded, but cannot 'see' the statement or figure out how to get transactions from the statement to the money account check register.
is there a way to get the transactions from a delimited file, or to cut and paste?
akm
ps: i just downloaded the install file/s for a product called 'Big Red Consulting Excel Add-In' for importing excel info into money 2003.
not sure if it will do the job... it creates a qif file from excel, but not sure if it will added the data to to the transaction register.
any ideas on this product?

A:ms money 2003... how to import bank statement (excel, etc file) to account register?

akm said:

can download bank statement to excel file and money says the statement has been downloaded, but cannot 'see' the statement or figure out how to get transactions from the statement to the money account check register.
is there a way to get the transactions from a delimited file, or to cut and paste?
akm
ps: i just downloaded the install file/s for a product called 'Big Red Consulting Excel Add-In' for importing excel info into money 2003.
not sure if it will do the job... it creates a qif file from excel, but not sure if it will added the data to to the transaction register.
any ideas on this product?Click to expand...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ms-money-2003-how-to-import-bank-statement-excel-etc-file-to-account-register.267559/
Relevancy 56.33%

Hello all,
I recently had to replace my MB because the south bridge fan had quit and burned out the chip. I originally had a Abit KV-7 MB and got a refurbished one from EBAY. Re-Installed all of the hardware components and also had to re-install Win XP because of hard drive failure. After that was all done, I started getting BSOD's when ever I tried to access a video or when I try to load up a game from the DVD player. I cannot attached the mini dump right now because it is in a 7zip format. I'll re-zip it shortly

Thanks,
OldTinker

A:BSOD's when on line and accessing games

here is the mini dumps.

Also, my CP specs:
Abit KV7 MB
Athlon XP 2500+ @ 1.85
2 Gig memory
Nvidia 7600GS
Soundblaster Audigy ZS

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsods-when-on-line-and-accessing-games-611229.html
Relevancy 56.33%

hello there sorry for my english im playing a web base game ms voomga com i spent arround only for this game i know it sounds crazy but i like this game and finally something went wrong when i play Game - Based - pass redirect gimme google rootkit bank zero Web account stolen the game got disconnected so many time especially the right momment the next day my password bank account was changed luckily no credit card email facebook all related to that game was doomed and finally someone using my game account in purpose and i Web Based Game gimme zero rootkit - google redirect - bank account pass stolen asked the moderator that game he told me someone using my account from diferrent place some of my item lost so i start using another clean pc and it happends again until i broke pc now im using a notebook with so many program running for exp spybot destroy norton anti virus hitman pro bla bla bla all protection from bleepin computer i use it hopefully someone can help me i know the time is not good for quick reply because right now pm indonesia please help from the master sincerly Rudy herlambang

A:Web Based Game gimme zero rootkit - google redirect - bank account pass stolen

Hi there,my name is Marius and I will be assisting you with your Malware related problems.Before we move on, please read the following points carefully. First, read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding. Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one. If you have any problems while you are follow my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem. Do not run any other scans without instruction or Add/ Remove Software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me. Post all Logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts. If I don't hear from you within 3 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed. Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean. My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.    Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-RootkitPlease download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit from here Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit and save it to your desktop.Be sure to print out and follow the instructions provided on that same page.Caution: This is a beta version so please be sure to read the disclaimer and back up any important data before using.Double click the mbar.zip file to open it, then 'Extract all files'.Double click the mbar folder to open it, then double click mbar.exe to start the tool.Check for Updates, then Scan your system for malwareIf malware is found, do NOT press the Cleanup button yet. Click EXIT.I'd like to see the log first so I can see what it sees. You'll find the log in that mbar folder as MBAR-log-[date and time]***.txt . Please attach that to your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/501765/web-based-game-gimme-zero-rootkit-google-redirect-bank-account-pass-stolen/
Relevancy 55.9%

Hello Everyone,
I am having problems with accessing the files on a folder through the command line. Whenever I enter the dir command, it displays the folders on D: drive but I really want to get to the files inside the folders on the D; drive. So, what command line should I use to access the files on the folder which is located in the D: drive? You help will be highly appreciated.

A:Problems With Accessing Files Via Command Line

Hi maxx247

To list the contents of a directory use: dir/w

the '/w' is for wide list format, for directory with lots of files. It allows you to see each screen, otherwise a directory with lots of files will scroll right past you!

If you know the file type you're looking for, like 'exe's use: dir *.exe where * is a wild card. Alternatively, the wild card can be used for the file type of you know the name of the file: dir hello.*

If you need help in Command Prompt type : dir /?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/problems-with-accessing-files-via-command-line-423559.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I'm trying to use Winzip to back up the My Documents folder onto another drive. Win7 keeps saying it cannot find the path specified. Here are my command line options being run from a batch file:

PATH=%PATH%;C:\_Bin (wzzip.exe is stored here)

c:
cd\users
takeown /f George
icacls George
"cd\Users\George\My Documents"

This is where I get the path error message. What am I doing wrong?

A:Problem accessing folders from command line

Try setting the path here:

How to set the windows path in Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/208253-problem-accessing-folders-command-line.html
Relevancy 53.32%

When my daughter tries to access her account she receives the following message:

The user profile service has failed to log on..... user profile cannot be loaded...

What has happened and how do I fix it?

A:help accessing account

Hello Circuitrider, and welcome to Vista Forums.

This tutorial may be able to help you get this user profile error fixed.

The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/263914-help-accessing-account.html
Relevancy 52.46%

I have had a yahoo account for the last 5 years.Since the last 2 months I have not been able to access my yahoo mail.My password is not accepted and I have communicating with the yahoo help team but keep going in circles.I have desperatly tried to find a telephone number so I can talk to some one in yahoo but have come up empty handed! can some one help!!

A:Accessing my yahoo account

Please do not start more than one thread for the same topic.

Closing duplicate.

Please continue here:

http://forums.techguy.org/showthread.php?t=394704

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/accessing-my-yahoo-account.394695/
Relevancy 52.46%

I'm trying to set up some accounts on my XP Pro SP system I have some accounts set up but wanted to change some names I know that if I change an account name the directory name stays the same and I didn't want to get confused later on renamed account Accessing if I was ever doing some stuff on a directory level I used this page to copy the settings from my account named quot Main quot to a new account named quot Admin quot I had problems getting access to the folder while in the rd account so followed these instructions to gain access Once I got it copied I loaded Admin and found it looked exactly like Main which is what I wanted But then I went back into Main and everything was gone XP was acting as if it was a brand new account In Documents and Settings I found there were now TWO Main accounts quot Main quot and quot Main DARKSIDE quot DARKSIDE Accessing renamed account is the quot full computer name quot found in System Properties I can tell by the directory sizes that Main is the fresh new account I see in my account list and Main DARKSIDE appears to be my Accessing renamed account original Main account being over GB in size which is now absent from the list of available accounts I am not sure how my Main got renamed to Main DARKSIDE How do I get things set back so that I get my original Main back appearing in the account list How do I access Main DARKSIDE again Thanks

Relevancy 52.46%

I have had a yahoo account for the last 5 years.Since the last 2 months I have not been able to access my yahoo mail.My password is not accepted and I have communicating with the yahoo help team but keep going in circles.I have desperatly tried to find a telephone number so I can talk to some one in yahoo but have come up empty handed! can some one help!!

A:Accessing my yahoo account

Hi and welcome.

You should be able to reset your password by keying in your birthday or city zipcode, etc.

Have you tried that?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/accessing-my-yahoo-account.394704/
Relevancy 52.46%

I hooked up my old computer. I turned it on and I seemed to have forgotten the password. So now, I just use the 'Guest' account to browse through.

How do I access my Administrator account? I need to be able to either change the password or just access it somehow.

Some computer information:
E Machines
XP

A:Accessing Administrator account

We cannot help with passwords, forum rules..sry

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/accessing-administrator-account-473670.html
Relevancy 52.03%

I am trying to recover some information from a hard drive that wouldn't boot properly by setting it to slave and accessing via a healthy drive running windows XP, the data seems to be intact but I do not know (if its possible) how to access the personal documents which I had in my personal account in the older drive. Is there anyway to access the personal documents without having to be in that account (something that has become and impossibility at the moment)

Thank you

A:Accessing Personal Documents from another account

See if this article from Microsoft helps

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/accessing-personal-documents-from-another-account.354681/
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi everyone I hope user from Accessing read-only 7 Win account 10 Win this is the correct Accessing Win 10 read-only user account from Win 7 forum Yesterday I ran the Seagate Discwizard from an external boot CD intending to clone my GB Windows system drive to a TB new drive The clone option errored out twice each time it selected the TB as the source drive To my horror it had prepped my system drive as the destination drive without any prompt So gone Accessing Win 10 read-only user account from Win 7 are the partitions and Truecrypt partition that I had on the system drive I combed the web for help on restoring the partitions but haven't had much success until I found the software quot Partition Find and Mount quot It was able to locate three of the smaller partitions the OS the users which I separate into its own earlier for speedy backup and non-important game partitions It was not able to find my data partition the largest of them all nor the smaller Truecrypt partition I was able to mount the three it found as read-only to copy files I reinstalled Windows trial since I don't recall the license for Windows or the old Windows that I had upgraded from I was abl to mount the three partitions as read only by the Partition Find and Mount software On the system partition I am not able to access the users directory It kept refusing me permission although I'm sysadmin on the Windows system I tried to add access using the UAC but was not able to because the partition is mounted as read-only Is there a way to bypass the permissions and read the user account directly I have some important downloads that I did not get a chance to move over to the users partition Thanks a lot Ben

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/396988-accessing-win-10-read-only-user-account-win-7-a.html
Relevancy 52.03%

First, thanks guys, and thank god i found you

I am running on Windows XP Home, we have 2 user accounts, today one of the user accounts can no longer access internet anymore, tells us it is firewalls etc, i have tried everything. The other user account is quite happily doing its normal thing, what is that all about and how do i fix it? we haven't installed anything new or made any changes lately, have done all the usual updates and scans. Just cant figure out why one account will and one wont.

Thanks for anything anyone can provide. Tina

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-one-user-account-not-accessing-internet.797531/
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi

Normally I try to find out myself, but for this problem I think I'll try asking.

We are often recommended to not run in Administrator mode/account. For this reason I created a second account on my Windows XP and have found that Internet Explorer can't get out through the wireless modem.

In the Admin account IE seems to have no problem.

thanks
greg c

A:Accessing internet from other user account

Quick fix is to use the Guest Account which has internet Access.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/404857/accessing-internet-from-other-user-account/
Relevancy 52.03%

i did something kind of stupid..

i had an oldaccount and there was a folder that i had made private with that account.. and now i moved everything from that one account to a new one.. and deleted the old account.. now i cant access that folder.. because it was made private on the old account and that old account is already deleted.. i need to access that folder.. but it wont let me.. how can i access that folder now?

A:Accessing Private Folders from another account ..

Are you using WIndows XP Home or Pro?

~GICodeWarrior

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/accessing-private-folders-from-another-account-11598.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Hello folks,
I hope someone can point me in the right direction here.... my usual user account on vista is very limited - I can't even send items to the recycle bin without it freaking out! But when I click on the Administrator account tab (on start up), the 'welcome' message displays, as does the round swirly symbol to show it's processing - but then - NOTHING! The message continues to be displayed and nothing else happens!! I just don't know what's going on, is the fault with the computer processor or hard drive, as opposed to the actual software?
Any ideas?

A:Accessing Vista Administrator account

Hello timmo25 and welcome to the forums

Try following this guide to see if it's one of your installed programs

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7

Tom

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/298066-accessing-vista-administrator-account.html
Relevancy 52.03%

My friend's PC motherboard toasted and before that he did the incredibly stupid accessing account a from protected computer another option of adding a accessing a protected account from another computer password to the account and checking the option to protect his files So when I hook up his hard drive to an IDE to USB converter on an XP machine it just says access denied and won't open his profile folder He knows his old password but it's not like XP uses full disk encryption so is there a way to force it to pop up a window that lets me input the account's password and then lets me accessing a protected account from another computer access the files or are they just marked as protected and that's that And before you ask unfortunately no I don't have a virtually identical PC to stick the hard drive in to boot it up and copy the files after logging in Here's the fun part I hook it up to my WIndows Home Premium machine and I can just go to the security tab on a folder's properties and accessing a protected account from another computer change me to the owner and list its contents but not copy it off the drive If I choose to apply the ownership change to all subfolders and files it fails If I go into the folder and change owner permissions on the files one at a time it appears that I can copy them off the drive Since I need hundreds of photos off it to make a website for him one a time isn't going to work So since Windows seems to have more features for the whole NTFS protection thing than XP Home is there a way in Windows where I can plug in the password that's protecting all these files and get access to them

A:accessing a protected account from another computer

Hello,

The encryption is tied to your friend's user account, not necessarily his hardware, etc. The files are literally encrypted, so the only thing you can do would be to somehow boot into his user account.

Since you don't have another computer you can boot up the old hard drive with, your best bet would be to replace the dead motherboard on the old machine.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/accessing-a-protected-account-from-another-computer-555918.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Can you help.
About three weeks ago I tried to sign into my hotmail account as usual through Messenger.
A window opened saying that this account did not exist. This was at the time that Hotmail changed to Hotmail Live.
I tried to sign in by resetting my password but this was impossible as it would only send the email to the account that I cannot get into.
I have tried entering by using my secure information, but I opened this account nearly ten years ago, and as much as I have tried I am entering the wrong information.
I have tried MSN Support but all that does is send me an automated response which is of no use.
Can somebody suggest how I can get back into my account...
Thanks

A:problems accessing hotmail account

If I recall well Hotmail will close unused accounts after some time (1 month or 3 months, can't remember). Have you tried to connect manually ?
http://login.live.com/login.srf?id=2&vv=550&lc=1036

or maybe using this page ?
http://get.live.com/gbb

Try getting support by clicking on Windows Live Hotmail on this page :
https://support.live.com/default.aspx

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/problems-accessing-hotmail-account-253577.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Hello I see on a log page provided by ATT-SBC-YAHOO that an IP different from our home logged into our internet-mail account May and May It is an ATT IP address but one search result shows it in a different zip code several from me but not far I called tech support but they tell me they cannot tell me who or where account Solved: Unknown IP accessing the IP is end of story There is no other device that should be connecting remotely remote desktop is disable on machines at time of some logons all family members were home When Solved: Unknown IP accessing account I saw the st date I thought maybe it was ATT support because Solved: Unknown IP accessing account on that day they helped me with some things eventually telling me we had been hacked They did a remote access but the times of logon started that day before they were involved or on my pc I changed password while on with them Solved: Unknown IP accessing account but then deleted the remote assistance tool and changed password again after disconnecting with them Even with this nd password change the same IP accessed our account times on the th Is there any other explanation other than someone in the house had to have given our login info to someone or else an ATT employee has been using our bandwidth I suspect the later because Feb April and May we got letters from ATT telling us we were dangerously close to going over our allowed bandwidth limit I suspected they were lying and looking for an excuse to punish us for shutting off phone and only having internet with them I m sure we weren t using that much and I checked recently to find usage was quite low How do I track this down nbsp

Relevancy 52.03%

Hey I ve been cleaning up my Issue accessing account old user with PC lately trying to organise everything etc but I ve come across a problemn I had an install of windows on a drive which became unuseable as a primary after some major issues I therefore deleted the instalation of windows and use it as a dump drive instead However one of the user accounts I created was one I protected for viewing editing from any other source I therefore have the problemn that I cannot delete or open said user account I believe I have things in there that I would like to retrieve before I remove the rest however of course I cannot see them thanks to not being able to view the contents via search or anything so I have delayed using KillBox to delete the whole file in the hope that perhapse there is some way Issue with accessing old user account of retrieving the info I was wondering if perhapse there is a way to add the user account to my current windows install or something I still know the password to it but of course its not connected to anything for me to be able to use it Can anyone help please Many thanks in advance JJ nbsp

A:Issue with accessing old user account

How to take ownership of a file or folder in Windows XP

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/issue-with-accessing-old-user-account.537503/
Relevancy 51.6%

My server (an older desktop) was running Win 7 Pro. However, a couple of media players I own would only access shares in Win XP. So, I decided to install XP on the server. However, I can't access the old shared folders (even though it's a local hard drive) from XP. Very confusing.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/trouble-accessing-folders.1021157/
Relevancy 51.6%

This is kind of an odd problem and I've tried looking for a solution online but I'm not quite sure how to search.

Basically my computers a couple of years old and I've never had any problems like this with it before, I run XP home with SP 1.

I have a cd writer, and a dvd drive, and I just noticed today that I cannot access either of them. When I went into my hardware profile/device manager
not only are the specific drives not listed I have no general entrie for CD/DVD drives, so I can't even try to reinstall them.

Anyone ever had a similar problem or know where I can look for a solution?

Thanks!

Relevancy 51.6%

I haven't been able to access the following sites on my laptop websites. Trouble accessing Descriptions of the problems is included -Tumblr Since October of Cant access the site on my laptop I can on my desktop though -Myspace Since June of I cant access the Trouble accessing websites. site With Trouble accessing websites. a proxy yes I crashed my desktop Trouble accessing websites. previously by use of a proxy so I really would like to not use one again -Facebook Since Mid-January of My inability to access face book has been a reoccurring cyclical problem for me and it tends to dissapear for three weeks then reappear for one This problem was present on my desktop before I got my laptop ----- My laptop is a HP Pavilion dv with Windows Vista Home Premium bit My desktop is Windows XP crashed twice I am not an obsessive user of the sites listed above I use them to keep in contact with family and old friends I am the administrator on my laptop and the only one who uses it My virus protection software is the newest version of Norton YES I have tried deleting the cache and cookies in my browsers turning off the firewall and tried command prompt and received no error messages There are no blocked sites on my laptop I have tried Google Chrome Safari IE amp and Firefox NOTHING WORKS The error message that I receive is either unknown error or quot insert browser cannot access this webpage quot Maybe someone can finally help me I have read and tried all of the advice given for similar topics and since it hasn't worked I thought it would be best to post my own thread and see if someone can unravel the mystery ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

A:Trouble accessing websites.

Originally Posted by Anniemonster

I haven't been able to access the following sites on my laptop. Descriptions of the problems is included.

-Tumblr (Since October of 2009)

Cant access the site on my laptop. I can on my desktop though.

-Myspace (Since June of 2009)

I cant access the site. With a proxy yes. I crashed my desktop previously by use of a proxy so I really would like to not use one again.

-Facebook (Since Mid-January of 2009)

My inability to access face book has been a reoccurring cyclical problem for me, and it tends to dissapear for three weeks, then reappear for one. This problem was present on my desktop before I got my laptop.

-----

My laptop is a HP Pavilion dv6 with Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit.
My desktop is Windows XP (crashed twice)

I am not an obsessive user of the sites listed above. I use them to keep in contact with family and old friends.

I am the administrator on my laptop, and the only one who uses it.

My virus protection software is the newest version of Norton.

YES I have tried deleting the cache and cookies in my browsers, turning off the firewall, and tried command prompt and received no error messages. There are no blocked sites on my laptop.
I have tried Google Chrome, Safari, IE 7&8, and Firefox. NOTHING WORKS.

The error message that I receive is either unknown error, or "[insert browser] cannot access this webpage]".

Maybe someone can finally help me, I have read, and tried all of the advice given for similar topics, and since it hasn't worked, I thought it would be best to post my own thread and see if someone can unravel the mystery.
ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Hi and welcome

If you try to access those sites, what error message do you get, or does the page just not load?

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/268412-trouble-accessing-websites.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I have purchased an trouble an accessing e-book e-book that I could study Originally I could access the book but now I can no longer access it I get an error message indicating no internet connectivity I have CA security Suite installed on this trouble accessing an e-book computer and I suspect that is the problem but have been unable to resolve the issue The e-bbok is not stored on the computer but rather is accessed through the internet and displayed on the computer I have tried uninstalling the book and redownloading with no luck Advice received from book publisher Of course CA is no help as well Under the firewall settings I have given access to the program that access the ebook on the internet the file name is the name of the book with a file extension indicationg it is an exe file When you look at the ebook file it list the name of the book as an exe file and includes a description of ebook proviewer I have searched for a seperate file with the name of quot ebook proviewer quot but have been unable to find it Any suggestions would be appreciated Alan nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/trouble-accessing-an-e-book.780952/
Relevancy 51.6%

I can access all websites but disneyshopping.com. Everytime I click on something on the website I just keep going back to the home page. I have tried other sites with no problems. I Have deleted all my cookies and temp internet folders like they suggested. I am still not able to shop on that site. Can someone please help?

A:Trouble accessing website

Well maybe try this. Tools>options>trusted sites>sites and add it. Or

Tools>options>security >local intranet and set to medium.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/trouble-accessing-website-109123.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I am having issues conecting to certain websites. Mainly sites like Microsoft or security (MacAfee). I can hit google, yahoo, etc so I have a connection that works. Any help would be appreciated.

Running Dell Dimension 3000 with Windows XP.

A:Trouble accessing websites

Please do this.
Hold the Windows key and press R, then type CMD to open a command prompt:

In the command prompt window that opens, type type the following command:

TRACERT mcafee.com

Wait for the trace to complete, then right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter to copy the contents to the clipboard.
Paste the results in a message here.

If you are on a machine with no network connection, use a floppy, USB disk, or a CD-RW disk to transfer a text file with the information to allow pasting it here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/trouble-accessing-websites.868060/
Relevancy 51.6%

i cant seem to access any of the microsoft sites from my computer (hotmail, microsoft.com, msn, etc) nor anything off of yahoo. i can go to yahoo.com but none of the links work, i click them and i get a blank page. this is also true for several other sites. i have reinstalled my computer already and called microsoft tech support. they claim it to be a spyware issue, but im pretty sure my computer is clean. i dont have any firewalls or blockers of that sort. my dad's laptop though, can access those sites from our connection, but my mom's laptop seems to suffer from the same problem. could someone attempt to troubleshoot this?

A:trouble accessing certain sites.

You are probably Hijacked.

Go Here: , read the stickies. Download Hijack this and follow the forum directions.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/trouble-accessing-certain-sites-39580.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi My computer seems to have a problem finding most of my programs I am running Vista -bit and I can get things started up to opening the desktop some of the programs have lost their particular icons but the programs are still listed When I go to start the programs the system flashes a error message that it couldn t find the file or path and that I might not have permission to access the program which isn t possible because I am logged in as administrator I can access some things on my start menu Control Panel My Computer I can get into my Accessory file and do some system programs like disk cleanup defrag the windows games solitaire minesweaper I can even get online with internet explorer but not mozila I have tried different restore points with no luck I have also tried downloading programs to help solve the problems but while it lets me download off the internet it won t run the programs saying it can t find parts or the whole program I hope you can help me I can try to give you more information but I an not sure how much depending on what programs I can access on the system nbsp

Relevancy 51.6%

Hi there,

Whenever i try to access certain websites (eg Ticketek) i get the message that cookies need to be enabled. But they are. I've even gone into macafee and put these sites as allowed ones but no luck. It happens mostly with login sites.

I'd be grateful for any help. Thankyou!

A:Having Trouble Accessing Certain Websites

try turning on "always allow session cookies" in the advanced section.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/having-trouble-accessing-certain-websites.564816/
Relevancy 51.6%

I'm trying to go on to http://www.guitarshredshow.com, but when I try, I receive the typical "operation timed out" error, BUT the site background, title, and little URL-window-icon show up. this is probably because the site's an Angelfire domain and i can never get on those, i think because i live in China and either China has banned, or has been banned by Angelfire. so anyway, is there any way i can access this site? i've tried using proxify but that didn't work. any help will be much appreciated, thanks!

A:Having trouble accessing a site..

sorry, would have edited but i took too long - i've confirmed that angelfire is indeed banned by china's great firewall, so now my question is if there's any way to access the site through the national firewall? OR if some kind, knowledgeable soul would mind saving the flash app on the website and mailing it to me at superdigg-at-gmail.com?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/having-trouble-accessing-a-site-65238.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hey everyone,
I'm a new member... and I reeeaalllyyy need your help. My parents just got me a new laptop and it has Windows 7 on it. I'm entirely at a loss when it comes to this system... so I figured this forum looked promising. I'm having trouble accessing just this ONE website. Everytime I type in the address or even when I access it through google search, I always get a message concerning the connectivity or "broken link". I had a few friends trying going on it and they don't have this problem.

If I can get any suggestions at all that can help me out, I'll thank you all very much!

A:Trouble accessing a website

Welcome!

What site are you trying to access? Could it be blocked by your router?

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/60957-trouble-accessing-website.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I have a Dell desktop with wifi. It can see the AP (very strong signal), but it cannot access the internet ("limited conductivity"). I tried cycling power on the modem and AP which helped temporarily. Reboot does nothing. There are 3 other notebooks that have full access to the internet thru wifi to the same AP and cable modem.

The Dell has Vista op sys, and I've run thru all the diagnostics with no real solution. This pc normally uses a wired connection with no problem.

What should I look at to get this going?

Thx

A:Trouble accessing Internet

So you must be using a USB Wireless adapter? Have you installed the software for it?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/trouble-accessing-internet.167583/
Relevancy 51.6%

I have win2000 and IE 6 and when I type in a link(copy and paste) such as:
http://forums.techguy.org/t207062/s.html

it gives me the invalid syntax page and tells me to open the home page. This has got to be a settings problem, but I can't find where to change it. Any help is appreciated.

Relevancy 51.6%

I tried accessing my HD [with xp on it] from my dead desktop through a usb interface to my laptop. got access, then tried to start xp through usb but it failed. tried to get into win 7 boot menu to change to dual boot, had to change permissions but it still failed. tried to reverse permissions but got many error messages, canceled and then restarted computer, would not start. used a win 7 disc to get into restore and restored to this morning before O did anything to computer. Now I cannot access device manager and many other programs get error message "windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."
tried to install speedy but got error message "shellexecuteex failed; code 5.
access is denied"
any help would be appreciated.

A:trouble accessing services

I would recommend you download D7 (download link near bottom of page), and once open navigate to "Maintenance" and find "Repair Permissions" (Edit: they keep updating this program and mine is out of date, "repair permissions" might be under another section by now, just look around). That takes a long time to run but should be successful in resetting all your permissions the way they should be.

Also note: You cannot boot Windows using a different computer than it was installed on. Whenever you change the motherboard or the CPU it is necessary to re-install Windows. You should still be able to retrieve all your files as necessary, however. Also note that in the future attempting to boot to a USB device should probably be done by using the BIOS's Boot Menu rather than configuring Windows Boot Manager.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/trouble-accessing-services-692103.html
Relevancy 51.6%

hi guys am new to this site, i have a laptop using windows vista, my server is mozilla firefox, just today i cannot access donedeal, i have been on this site a lot of times before with no problems, it keeps coming up 'timed out' and suggests that there is a problem with site but friends of mine are having no trouble, i am able to access everything else, why is it this particular site that wont work? any help appreciated

A:having trouble accessing certain sites

It could be some sort of malware.
First thing to try is accessing the site in Internet Explorer. Then you need to make sure your computer is free of viruses!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/having-trouble-accessing-certain-sites-502790.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I am having trouble accessing the internet due to some malware spyware that i picked internet!!!! the trouble HELP accessing up some days ago trouble accessing the internet!!!! HELP I have run ad-aware which removed infections including webhancer and tango dialer etc I have already deleted this entry on hijack this---- Broken internet access because of LSP provider C Windows system vetredir dll missing But that didnt seem to fix the problem It seems that the malware is entering a generic ip address and not letting me connect the internet when i check ipconfig as well I deleted winsock amp winsock and re-installed the windows communications components but for whatever reason the problem keeps coming back PLEASE HELP gt gt Thanks Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows SE Win x A MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS SYSTEM KERNEL DLL C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSGSRV EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MPREXE EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSTASK EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM ZONELABS VSMON EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM mmtask tsk c windows SYSTEM KB KB EXE C WINDOWS EXPLORER EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM HIDSERV EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM trouble accessing the internet!!!! HELP SYSTRAY EXE C PROGRAM FILES WEBROOT SPY SWEEPER SPYSWEEPER EXE C PROGRAM FILES ZONE LABS ZONEALARM ZLCLIENT EXE C WINDOWS RunDLL exe trouble accessing the internet!!!! HELP C PROGRAM FILES SPYWAREGUARD SGMAIN EXE C PROGRAM FILES WINZIP WZQKPICK EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM WMIEXE EXE C PROGRAM FILES SPYWAREGUARD SGBHP EXE C PROGRAM FILES WEBROOT SPY SWEEPER WRSSSDK EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM DDHELP EXE C UNZIPPED HIJACKTHIS HIJACKTHIS EXE R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL about blank R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http www yahoo com search ie html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http rd yahoo com customize ymsgr ch search html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http search yahoo com search p s O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHELPER DLL O - BHO SpywareGuard Download Protection - A E - F- - B - B DDD DB - C PROGRAM FILES SPYWAREGUARD DLPROTECT DLL O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSDXM OCX O - HKLM Run SystemTray SysTray Exe O - HKLM Run SPRINTDSLSETUP D INSTALLS BRDJMP SPRIN EXE O - HKLM Run SpySweeper quot C PROGRAM FILES WEBROOT SPY SWEEPER SPYSWEEPER EXE quot startintray O - HKLM Run Zone Labs Client C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe O - HKLM Run MRUList ab O - HKLM Run IgfxTray c windows SYSTEM igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds c windows SYSTEM hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run CriticalUpdate c windows SYSTEM wucrtupd exe -startup O - HKLM RunServices SchedulingAgent mstask exe O - HKLM RunServices TrueVector C WINDOWS SYSTEM ZONELABS VSMON EXE -service O - HKLM RunServices LoadPowerProfile Rundll exe powrprof dll LoadCurrentPwrScheme O - HKLM RunServices Hidserv Hidserv exe run O - HKLM RunServices KB c windows SYSTEM KB KB EXE O - HKLM RunServices CAISafe C Program Files CA eTrust EZ Armor eTrust EZ Antivirus ISafe exe O - HKCU Run Yahoo Pager C Program Files Yahoo Messenger ypager exe -quiet O - HKCU Run Taskbar Display Controls RunDLL deskcp dll QUICKRES RUNDLLENTRY O - HKCU RunServices Yahoo Pager C Program Files Yahoo Messenger ypager exe -quiet O - HKCU RunServices Taskbar Display Controls RunDLL deskcp dll QUICKRES RUNDLLENTRY O - Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXE O - Startup SpywareGuard lnk C Program Files SpywareGuard sgmain exe O - Startup WinZip Quick Pick lnk C Program Files WinZip WZQKPICK EXE O - Plugin for mpga C PROGRA INTERN PLUGINS npqtplugin dll O - Plugin for mp C PROGRA INTERN PLUGINS npqtplugin dll O - Plugin for mid C PROGRA INTERN PLUGINS npqtplugin dll O - Plugin for mpg C PROGRA INT... Read more

A:trouble accessing the internet!!!! HELP

can anyone please help? i dont know at all what else to do.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/trouble-accessing-the-internet-help-62657.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I friend of mine recently removed some maleware from my computer (he is much more computer savy that I). However, after removing the maleware I am having problems with loging into sites where I have a password using both IE or Firefox. For intance, I can pull up the webpage for my bank, but I get an IE error message "page cannot be displayed" when I try to click through to my account (this is the same for my airline and school web accounts) or a Firefox error message "The connection was refused when trying to access...". I also have trouble with accessing pages where I need to download - such as Microsoft.com and downloading service pack SP2 - express install - it gives me [Error number: 0x8024502D].

Please help.

Kurt

A:Trouble with accessing web pages

See if this helps:0x8024502d Windows Update Error

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/16827/trouble-with-accessing-web-pages/
Relevancy 51.6%

i originally had a 80 gig hd installed but something happen to it that it wouldnt boot up. so I just bought another 80 gig because i didnt want to re-format the original 80 gig, so i just installed another one and made the original the slave.

my problem is that in the original hd which now is the slave has files in my documents that i cant access it says "Access Denied". I think it does that because i choosed my files to remain private. How can i access this folder and retrieve my files? tx any help is greatly appreciated.

Relevancy 51.6%

I have machines on a network One machine has trouble connecting to the internet It takes several attempts to load most web pages and to bring in email via outlook It doesn t matter whether it is IE or FF It also made no difference when I turned my AV and FW off Here is the HJT log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at the Accessing Trouble Internet AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Intel WiFi bin S EvMon exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe c drivers audio r stacsv exe C Program Files Broadcom Corporation Broadcom USH Host Components CV bin HostControlService exe C Program Files Broadcom Corporation Broadcom USH Host Components CV bin HostStorageService exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Trouble Accessing the Internet Dell Dell ControlPoint Connection Manager SMManager exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files IDT WDM sttray exe C Trouble Accessing the Internet WINDOWS system AESTFltr exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C WINDOWS system RunDLL exe C Program Files Wave Systems Corp Services Manager Docmgr bin WavXDocMgr exe C Program Files Wave Systems Corp SecureUpgrade exe C Program Files Dell Dell ControlPoint Dell ControlPoint exe C Program Files Dell Dell ControlPoint Connection Manager Dell UCM exe C Program Files Intel WiFi bin ZCfgSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Intel WirelessCommon iFrmewrk exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaanotif exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DX PDVDDXSrv exe C Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security UfSeAgnt exe C Program Files eFax Messenger J GDllCmd exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro itype exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService ISUSPM exe C Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync wcescomm exe C Program Files Olympus DeviceDetector DevDtct exe C Program Files Google Google Calendar Sync GoogleCalendarSync exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BtTray exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C PROGRA MI AA rapimgr exe C Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exe c Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro dpupdchk exe C Program Files Common Files Logishrd KHAL KHALMNPR EXE C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqimzone exe C Program Files Trend Micro BM TMBMSRV exe C WINDOWS system wbem unsecapp exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exe C Program Files Dell Dell ControlPoint DCPButtonSvc exe C Program Files Dell Dell ControlPoint System Manager DCPSysMgrSvc exe C Program Files Intel WiFi bin EvtEng exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAANTMon exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system HPZipm exe C Program Files Common Files Intel WirelessCommon RegSrvc exe C Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security SfCtlCom exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Synergy synergys exe C Program Files Wave Systems Corp Trusted Drive Manager TdmService exe C Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security TmPfw exe C Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security TmProxy exe C Program Files Intel WiFi bin WLKeeper exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqbam exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqnrs exe C WINDOWS system HPZinw exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Softw... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/trouble-accessing-the-internet.838475/
Relevancy 51.6%

Having a sporadic problem accessing Ebay I can sometimes get to the Ebay homepage but no further I eitehr get HTTP bad accessing in Ebay Trouble request or if I turn off friendly notifier it says HTTP I have a Dell desktop windows XP SP IE had remote assistance a few days ago they took me back to IE and disabled some addons and I could access Ebay again then all of a sudden I start getting the errors again tried disabling addons and went back to IE still Trouble in accessing Ebay no change I have AVG and it has its own firewall so it disables Windows firewall scans show no viruses or mal ware waht am I missing I did a Hijackscan and here are the resultsLogfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system Trouble in accessing Ebay lsass exeC WINDOWS system nvsvc exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgchsvx exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgrsx exeC Trouble in accessing Ebay Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exeC WINDOWS system brsvc a exeC WINDOWS system brss a exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files AVG AVG Identity Protection Agent Bin AVGIDSAgent exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS ehome ehtray exeC WINDOWS system Rundll exeC Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exeC Program Files ScanSoft PaperPort pptd nt exeC WINDOWS stsystra exeC Program Files Creative SBAudigy Surround Mixer CTSysVol exeC WINDOWS system taskswitch exeC Program Files Google Google Talk googletalk exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC DOCUME Debbie LOCALS Temp clclean C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXEC PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeX download Spybot Search amp destroy Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeC Program Files AVG AVG Identity Protection agent bin avgidsmonitor exeC Documents and Settings Debbie Local Settings Application Data Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgwdsvc exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgfws exeC Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgam exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgnsx exeC WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA EXEC WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exeC WINDOWS eHome ehSched exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC Program Files Common Files Motive McciCMService exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exeC Program Files NVIDIA Corporation nTune nTuneService exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system Fast exeC Program Files Common Files Creative Labs Shared Service CreativeLicensing exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exeC WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exeC Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXEC Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXEC Program Files Adobe Reader Reader AcroRd exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http google com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Com... Read more

A:Trouble in accessing Ebay

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below I will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HEREAndWe Need to check for Rootkits with RootRepealDownload RootRepeal from the following location and save it to your desktop.First LocationSecond LocationThird LocationOpen on your desktop.Click the tab.Click the button.Check all seven boxes: Push OkCheck the box for your main system drive (Usually C:), and press Ok.Allow RootRepeal to run a scan of your system. This may take some time.Once the scan completes, push the button. Save the log to your desktop, using a distinctive name, such as RootRepeal.txt. Include this report in your next reply, please.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/290014/trouble-in-accessing-ebay/
Relevancy 51.6%

Since last night, I've been having trouble accessing Google and Gmail. At times it will load and then it will display an error message saying the connection was reset. This happens in both Firefox and IE8 and also on my Mac. This also only happens at night (both Google and Gmail work fine during the day). All other websites work fine.

I've restarted my computer, cleared my cache, and reset the modem but nothing seems to be working. I use Windows 7 and my internet provider is HughesNet.

Relevancy 51.6%

So I have been having a bit a problem gaining access to my internet on my pc(xp) since August 15. The pc is connected to the modem and router, my couzins laptop does have internet which im using to write this and so does my gameing system but not my pc. Everytime i open up internet explorer it will work for the home page but later stop and wont be able to display the web page this even happens on the homepage. I also think that maybe something may be blocking my internet.

I also get this window everytime I turn on my computor and its done loading.

A:Having trouble accessing my pc's internet?

I am going to assume you are infected. Our trained experts can help you further. If they say your PC is clean, then please post back and we can help you further.

We recommend that you read this article?
"NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help"; follow the instructions very carefully; then, post all the requested logs and information; as instructed, in the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help section of the forum.
(Simply, click on the coloured links to be re-directed.)

Please ensure that you create a new thread in the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help Forum; not back here in this one.

When carrying out The Malware Removal Steps, if you cannot complete any of them for whatever reason, just continue on with the next one until they are all completed.
However,it is extremely important to make mention of the fact that you could not complete any of the steps in your post to the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help Forum; where an Analyst will assist you with other workarounds.

Once done, please be patient, as the Security Team Analysts are usually very busy; one of them will answer your request as soon as they can.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/having-trouble-accessing-my-pcs-internet-405583.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Dear Techguy Out of the blue the other day I certain Trouble accessing websites started having trouble accessing certain websites that I use everyday like yahoo com and facebook com My roommate is having the same Trouble accessing certain websites problem with some other sites we share a wireless network connection as well Everytime I try to access these sites I get the error message quot Cannot find server quot I have also tried this with Mozilla and I got the same result I didn t know if some malware was preventing me from accessing these sites so I ran Adaware but that did nothing I have all the latest updates from Microsoft I ve disconnect and reconnected my internet and rebooted my computer but I still can t access yahoo facebook I can live without facebook but I need to be able to read my email I am including my HJT log incase it might help solve this problem Thanks for your time and any help is much appreciated Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS System Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C Program Files Winamp winampa exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files uTorrent utorrent exe C WINDOWS system taskmgr exe C DOCUME JEREMY LOCALS Temp Temporary Directory for HijackThis zip HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http home microsoft com search lobby search asp R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http home microsoft com access allinone asp R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www microsoft com isapi redir dll p amp ar msnhome R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http www microsoft com isapi redir dll p amp ar iesearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http www microsoft com isapi redir dll p amp ar iesearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www microsoft com isapi redir dll p ER amp ar home R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http home microsoft com access autosearch asp p s O - BHO no name - CC -CDC - e-AAFC- D EC EB - C WINDOWS system tmp tmp dll O - BHO Need Find Bar BHO - D C E -A A- b-BCDB- B EF D - C Program Files Need Find bar bin ND FNBAR DLL O - Toolbar Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS system msdxm ocx O - HKLM Run WinampAgent C Program Files Winamp winampa exe O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run SemanticInsight C Program Files RXToolBar Semantic Insight SemanticInsight exe O - HKLM Run Computer Alarm Clock C Program Files Computer Alarm Clock cac exe O - Extra context menu item amp Search - http kl bar need find com KL menusearch html p KL O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE REFIEBAR DLL O - Extra button AIM - AC E - - d -BC D- B D A DE - C Program Files AIM aim exe O - DPF E A BF-FD - A- C- EB E AE Trend Micro ActiveX Scan Agent - http housecall trendmicro com housecal ivex hcImpl cab O - DPF C F - FD- B -B CC- A F C HpodPCFileCtrl Class - file D MEMDISC ALBUM A VIEW PLUGIN HPODPCFC CAB O - Protocol livecall - A - C - - F- E F - C PROGRA ... Read more

Relevancy 51.6%

Hello all I am having some trouble with a web site and was hoping someone could help me out I am using a Toshiba laptop with bit Windows I have a news web site Drudge Report that has been saved to my favorites for years I access it almost everyday Two days ago I started having problems with it I can open the site but when I click on any of the news stories nothing happens The articles will not open Things I tried I Goggled the site and when it came up I could not open the articles I deleted Drudge from my favorites and then saved it again with no luck I ran a full scan with Microsoft Security and Malwarebytes They came up clean I opened and tried every other site about that I have saved to favorites and they all work fine I have another laptop with the site saved and Site Accessing Having Web Trouble it works fine I have not downloaded anything new Having Trouble Accessing Web Site in a month other than security bulletins from Microsoft Do I have this site blocked somehow Thanks for any help you can give me Dennis Ps Why are my letters slanted I must have hit the wrong button I meant WEB site I don't know how to correct that Sorry

A:Having Trouble Accessing Web Site

The site is now working correctly. I have no idea why as I did nothing to fix the problem. Very odd.

Thanks,

Dennis

EDIT: Spoke too soon.

Still having trouble.

The site  will open. I hover the cursor arrow over an article it changes to the hand. When I click nothing happens.

Help,ideas still needed.

Thank You,

Dennis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/567785/having-trouble-accessing-web-site/
Relevancy 51.6%

Shockingly I've had numerous problems with windows family safety, with my 7 year old being able to hack their system several times and find work arounds to access any sites online (amongst other things), despite this functionality being switched off for his account under microsoft family safety. I have (hopefully) plugged all the holes in the system (which I've found are a fairly common problem and a well known issue by microsoft) but I still can't find a way to prevent him from being able to download games/apps etc. from the store. Surely there must be a way to do this???

A:How to stop child account accessing the store?

PS: I should have mentioned there appears to be no way to do this under the family safety settings. You can only block specific age games and specific apps, but weirdly there's nothing to stop them downloading new ones and accessing them.

http://www.eightforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/63677-how-stop-child-account-accessing-store.html
Relevancy 51.6%

My operating system is Windows with user accounts Only of those accounts is an administrator When using the administrator account I have no problem accessing directories within the other limited profiles e g Limited Account A's Limited all using Accessing Account User Folders Documents or Limited Account B's Pictures However if Accessing all Folders using Limited User Account I am doing some work on either of the limited user accounts and need to access files from another user account it gives me the following message Quote You don't currently have permission to access this folder Click Continue to permanently get access to this folder I know how to edit the folder ownership but that's not what I want to do otherwise the limited account user will always have access to that folder I would like to make it so that when I'm troubleshooting something on the limited accounts I can just enter my administrator account password to gain temporary access to the file or folder I used to be able to do this a Accessing all Folders using Limited User Account long time ago many reformats ago when I had Vista I just remembered it and thought that it would help me out a lot anyone know how to do this

A:Accessing all Folders using Limited User Account

Any help would be appreciated...

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/accessing-all-folders-using-limited-user-account-790722.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I have Xp home edition. I have set up my account as administrator and also 2 others, as limited users , one of them the Guest account.
How do I prevent the Guest account from accessing all my hard drive files and just be able to surf the net?
Also the other limited user to be just able to access some of my files only.
Please make it simple thanks.

Relevancy 51.6%

Hi there, I have setup a guest account on Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit and noticed that after logging in to the guest account, I am able to access my own account folder (admin account). This is wierd as this should not happen. Any user logged in to the guest account should not be able to see the contents of the admin account.

How can I prevent this from happenning? Can you also suggest any third party software that can do this?

Thanks

A:Preventing Guest from accessing Admin account

Hello werty.

I think the contents that are viewable to the guest account are the "shared folders", or is this incorrect? The guest account should not be able to see all your files and folders, only shared folders and public folders, according to your settings in "advanced sharing options" (Found by typing the phrase without quotes into your start menu search bar).

If you do not want that function, make sure to turn off public folder sharing and file and printer sharing, and make sure you turn password protected sharing ON (so a password is required for any networked computers as added security).

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/223038-preventing-guest-accessing-admin-account.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Is anyone having a problem getting into Facebook or other websites this afternoon?

A:Trouble Accessing Some Websites Today

TechRepublic,Znet.My net connection is fine.Those sites only "half load",then fail.Can get into all my other fav sites however.No problems with Facebook so far today.

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/184103-trouble-accessing-some-websites-today.html
Relevancy 51.17%

When I click on the windows defender icon I am prompted with this pop up (see attachment). It says to contact the administrator, but I am the administrator. I am having similar problems when deleting programs. Hopefully what ever the solution to this problem is will fix my other problems.

A:I'm having trouble accessing windows defender

Hi kreed614,
Let us try to uninstall a program in safe mode with networking and check if it wokrs. Please refer following link to get into safe mode with networking: Safe Mode

In order to uninstall a program in Safe mode, we need to install SafeMSI. Use the following link to download and install SafeMSI: JSI Tip 9233. SafeMSI.exe freeware starts Windows Installer in Safe Mode.
Now, try to uninstall any program now.

Also, we can run a scan on the computer to check for virus or spyware. Restart the computer to normal mode. Refer the link to download Microsoft Security Essentials and Malwarebytes.
Microsoft Security Essentials: |MG| Microsoft Security Essentials for Windows 4.1.0522.0 Download
Malwarebytes: Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware removes malware including viruses, spyware, worms and trojans, plus it protects your computer
Download and install the programs, Run a complete scan using both the software?s.

Refer following link for more information: this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in affect on - Microsoft Community

Kindly let me know the results.

http://www.vistax64.com/system-security/298963-im-having-trouble-accessing-windows-defender.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Recently I have had problems accessing particular websites and certain programs and other auto redirects. I have attempted to perform a system restore but everytime I attempt to open the program a blank white screen appears. Also I cannot access hotmail.com and site links don't automatically appear in new windows. The last and most confusing thing to me is the different windows I have open do not appear on the start bar so I can toggle between them.

Errors I have Noticed:

1. Padexe.exe -- always sends an error report at every restart
2. The System Event Log shows many recent errors:
A. srservice event 104
B. srservice event 110
(These are notable to but I have many recent errors)

Thanks for you help!

A:Trouble Accessing System Restore

Hello and Welcome to TSF

Read over System Restore Fails to restore in XP

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/trouble-accessing-system-restore-76670.html
Relevancy 51.17%

When I try accessing a spreadsheet via its short cut I get 3 error messages before some spreadsheets will load. Example.
First try I get "C:\documents.xls could not find spreadsheet"

Second try I get "and.xls could not find spreadsheet"

Third try I get "settings\dad\desktop\2007ACC.xls could not find spreadsheet"

Forth try I finally get the spreadsheet sometimes.

These error messages come up on every spreedsheet. In some I can't access the spreadsheet at all.

Someone had the solution but I lost it and can't seem to find it again.

Any help will be much appreciated.

avstan

Relevancy 51.17%

Hi I m going to be extremly honest here b c I want my pages, searched etc Trouble accessing cp fixed My son visited a few X-Rated sites and now I m paying for it At first I thought it was mtsha exe I think thats the name so I was able to delete that from my C drive however if I google something and try to click on it I get advertisement pages instead There are times that I can t even page back to google I have to close it It s pretty hit or miss what pages I can go to even if I type them in I tried to d l the pages that were recommended on this forum and can t It says the address in the toolbar however it just never displays it I did run Hijack and this is the report Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C Program Files Webroot WebrootSecurity Trouble accessing searched pages, etc WRConsumerService exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system Trouble accessing searched pages, etc svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C Program Files Intel Modem Event Monitor IntelMEM exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C Program Files Webroot WebrootSecurity SpySweeperUI exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files TomTom HOME TomTomHOMEService exe C Program Files Webroot WebrootSecurity SpySweeper exe C WINDOWS system fxssvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Documents and Settings Kim Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www my msn com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page file c windows system blank htm R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page file c windows system blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Windows Internet Explorer provided by Comcast R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer F - REG system ini UserInit C WINDOWS system userinit exe iettwcn exe O - BHO no name - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - no file O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveShellExtensions dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - D -D - -BAB -AB A - no file O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO no name - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - no file O - Toolbar no name - BA B -B - c -B - F F - no file O - Toolbar no name - A A -BACC- D - - A E E - no file O - Toolbar no name - CCC A -B CA- -B A - F DD - no file O - Toolbar no name - D -D - -BAB -AB A - no file O - HKLM Run IntelMeM quot C Program Files Intel Modem Event Monitor IntelMEM exe quot O - HKLM Run dla quot C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run GrooveMonitor quot C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe quot O - HKLM Run SpySweeper quot C Program Files Webroot WebrootSecurity SpySweeperUI exe quot startintray O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run SpybotSD TeaTimer quot C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe quot O - HKUS S- - - Run dnhen C WINDOWS system hyvlmw exe reg run User SYSTEM O - HKUS S- - - Run zwkq C PROGRA COMMON zwkq zwkqm exe User SYSTEM O - HKUS S- - - RunOnce MIDI Sound Handler User SYSTEM O - HKUS DEFAULT Run dnhen C WINDOWS system hyvlmw exe reg run User Default user O - H... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/trouble-accessing-searched-pages-etc.987269/
Relevancy 51.17%

Whenever I try to access some folders, Such as My Pictures, and other folders on my hard drive; my entire Windows Explorer freezes up as I try to scroll through the list of files. I've also noticed that it only does it in thumbnail view. I usually end up having to cntl+alt+delete and ending task. Then waiting for Windows Explorer to boot back up. Any ideas why my folders freeze up?

A:[SOLVED] Trouble Accessing Folders

did you try a different view. have you got lots of files stored in that particular folder.
my recomendation would be is to go to your local c drive and make a new folder called pictures and copy all the data there and remove the previous folder. this should speed it up.
also go to start all programs, accessories, system tools, disk defragment and defrag your hard drive.

right click on you c drive or if could be d just check click, choose properties, choose the tools tab, click check now for error, it will ask you to restart and choose yes. when your pc start up or boots it will give a blue screen and will check the files not the blue screen of death.
also what antivirus and antspyware are you using and have you scanned your pc lately. i say this because malware can use the explorer atribute.
i would also recommend using process explorer but not now just try some of the aboe suggestion , then get back to me.
farad

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-trouble-accessing-folders-241516.html
Relevancy 51.17%

When i type in the web address instead of being taken to the site i am instead taken to a default search page. if i click on the link for the correct site on the search page i get 'page cannot be displayed.' upon clicking diagnose connection problems it says "sitename.com" is not set up to establish a connection on port "World Wide Web service (HTTP) with this computer.

Have pinged this and they are online... Have tried flushing DNS and this doesn't help either.

was able to access this particular site not so long ago so i don't get the change.

Any help techs?

Relevancy 51.17%

Hi

When I try accessing a spreadsheet via its short cut I get 3 error messages before some spreadsheets will load. Example.
First try I get "C:\documents.xls, could not find spreadsheet"

Second try I get "and.xls, could not find spreadsheet"

Third try I get "settings\dad\desktop\2007ACC.xls, could not find spreadsheet"

Forth try I finally get the spreadsheet sometimes.

These error messages come up on every spreedsheet. In some I can't access the spreadsheet at all. I have even tried creating a new spreadsheet with the same results.

Any help will be much appreciated.

avstan

A:Trouble accessing EXCEL spreadsheets

If you don't get an answer here you can click on the red triangle and ask one of the MODs to move your thread to the Business Application forum.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/trouble-accessing-excel-spreadsheets.666635/