Windows Support Forum

Hotmail E/Mail Account Stuck in Arabic??

Q: Hotmail E/Mail Account Stuck in Arabic??

Hi, Can anyone PLEASE, help me get my Hotmail E/Mail Account back from whom ever has got into it and changed it to ARABIC??? Need ENGLISH???
Thank you, everyone . . .

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Hotmail E/Mail Account Stuck in Arabic??

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Hotmail E/Mail Account Stuck in Arabic??

Windows Live Hotmail Toolbar>Options or sign in to your Hotmail Account and select Options>Personal (on left)>Language>Choose and OK.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/hotmail-e-mail-account-stuck-in-arabic-641343.html
Relevancy 81.7%

Please I can,t read my email in Arabic , I have message im my email from 2004 in arabic and it,s shown to me as langue I don't understand ????? please help me ?

it show like this " انية "

A:I cannot read my mail in arabic although my PC support all arabic languages 2014

For starters, what operating system are you using?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/i-cannot-read-my-mail-in-arabic-although-my-pc-support-all-arabic-languages-2014.200403/
Relevancy 70.95%

my hotmail account has returned e mail notifications that i havent sent.
a friend advised me i sent them an e mail with just a link in it. this had been sent whilst my netbook was off and there is nothing in my sent items. i have deleted the returned notifications without thinking, i have no idea what the content is.

i have changed my password and ran my avg anti virus which shows nothing.

i am worried my account has been compromised. is there a way to clear it up without having to close my account as its one i use frequently.

im not a very technical person so simple language is best please

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/spam-e-mail-from-hotmail-account-601058.html
Relevancy 70.95%

Hello!
it's been a while since I can no long log into my hotmail (outlook) account via mail app.
I tried to log in using Internet Explorer and my account opens without any problem.
any help please.

A:Can't log into my hotmail account via Mail App anymore

I tried to connect my Yahoo account and it worked, but I don't know how ot log out

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/53595-cant-log-into-my-hotmail-account-via-mail-app-anymore.html
Relevancy 70.09%

When i right click on a document and click "send to recipient" or when in internet explorere i select "send link" windows tries to send the file through hotmail. In internet explorer->options-> programs the specified mail account is microsoft outlook. the account in microsoft outlook is my isp account. i have outlook express but no mail account is specified there.

long time ago i tried to set up outlook express to get messages from hotmail but it didnt work cause msn had stoped this facility but since then i deleted all settings of hotmail from outlook express .

how can i fix this pls

i am using windows xp pro -sp2
my pc is p4 1.8ghz

THANKS

Relevancy 70.09%

I have two outlook/Hotmail accounts. One I log into the PC with (which is pretty crappy by the way and is a huge hassle in Windows 10 IMO).
In the mail app, I was able to add the mailbox of the one I use, however I have a second email account through Hotmail that when I try to add the account to the mail app, it asks me to verify with a pin. I have never used a PIN with this account. I went to settings and sign in option, and have an option to change the pin, however it is wanting to change the main account that I log into the pc. The pin appears to be 4 digits (it only allows 4 characters before it auto enters) unlike the main pin which is 8 or 9 numbers.

Thanks in advance,
Bryan

A:Asks for PIN when adding a different hotmail account to the mail app

Hi Bryan, welcome to the Ten Forums.
The PIN the Mail app asks for the verification when a new / another Microsoft email account (Outlook, Hotmail, Live, MSN) is added is the PIN for the Microsoft Account you use to sign in to Windows.

An example: Let's say your Windows 10 sign-in MS account is [email protected], and when signed in using that MS account you want to add your second Microsoft email address [email protected] to the mail app. You enter the credentials for the [email protected], and when done, the Mail app wants to check you are really the user [email protected], the user currently signed in to Windows. To verify this you need to enter the PIN of the current Windows sign-in account, the one of [email protected]

I've only seen this to happen when adding any of the Microsoft's email accounts to the mail app. Adding for instance a Gmail account does not ask it.

Confusing, I have difficulties to understand myself what I just wrote! I hope you get it, though.

Kari

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/36449-asks-pin-when-adding-different-hotmail-account-mail-app.html
Relevancy 70.09%

I'm starting this thread to work on a WLM Hotmail POP account issue question I feel continuing the conversation with Roderunner George and myself in the original thread is hijacking the OPs Neelakantan thread The original - account Live Hotmail POP Windows Mail thread is Windows Live Mail Error ID x CCC F George hope you don't mind I started this thread so we don't sidetrack Neelakantan's thread and issue This thread is my reply to your last post in the other thread Quote Hi David I managed to set up my Hotmail in WLM using POP When I Windows Live Mail - Hotmail POP account sent a message to it using my AOL account it never arrived in it but it did in my Gmail account I re-added a Hotmail account in WLM using POP and below are screen prints of the account setup I tested this and received Test emails for this account - screen print included Can you compare your account settings to mine and make sure everything is the same Do you get any error message when you can't receive message s in the WLM POP account If you login to the Hotmail account using a browser WEB access is the message there

A:Windows Live Mail - Hotmail POP account

Hi David,

Since confirming I successfully added my Hotmail using POP to WLM and tested it, (it worked) it has been removed from WLM as it gets very very few messages.
My settings were slightly different from yours.
On the Servers tab, I ticked 'My server requires authentication'
On the Advanced tab, 'Server Timeouts' was set to 5 minutes & everything below 'Delivery' was unticked.
-
I have also made changes to my other accounts.
Cancelled forwarding Hotmail to Gmail main account.
Gmail main account used to check my AOL mail account, its been cancelled.
live.co.uk mail account forwarded to my Hotmail account.
My other Gmail is forwarded to my Gmail main account.
-
To get notified of new mail on opening FF, I added https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...tifier/?src=ss
it checks my main Gmail, AOL & Hotmail for me. If their is mail for me in Gmail, I open WLM to read them.
If there is mail for AOL or Hotmail, clicking the addon opens their respective web pages.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/305816-windows-live-mail-hotmail-pop-account.html
Relevancy 70.09%

A member of my Computer Club has Windows Mail on a Vista setup She had two email accounts set up and wanted to add her Hotmail Account After the second set up screen she got the message quot Windows Live mail no longer supports HTTP mail accounts like Hotmail Create a new account quot So I found this guide Select Tools Accounts from the menu in Windows Mail Click Add Make sure E-mail Account is highlighted Click in Windows up Settting Hotmail Account Mail Next Enter your full name under Display Name Click Next Type your Windows Live Hotmail Settting up Hotmail Account in Windows Mail address under E-mail address Click Next Make sure POP is selected under Incoming e-mail server type Type quot pop live com quot under Incoming mail server Enter quot smtp live com quot under Outgoing e-mail server SMTP name Make sure Outgoing server requires authentication is checked Click Next Type your full Windows Live Hotmail email address under E-mail username Enter your emails password under Password Click Next Make sure Do not download my e-mail at this time is checked Click Finish Highlight the new account in the list Click Properties Go to the Advanced tab Make sure This server requires a secure connection SSL is checked under both Outgoing mail SMTP and Incoming mail POP Type quot quot under Outgoing server SMTP If the number under Incoming server POP is not quot quot enter quot quot there But of course a soon as she got to she got the same message There is no option to manually configure the settings My workaround was to enter on the second set up screen a ficticious email address but one that would be the recognised format for a POP account anything anywhere com Then you can see this account in the list of email accounts Just click on it select properties and complete the settings as shown When finished highlight the account again click properties and edit the email address to the correct hotmail acount click Apply and OK All done works perfectly This may help others with the same problem

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/300229-settting-up-hotmail-account-windows-mail.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi. I have a similar problem. I don't have a Microsoft account, I don't want one. My Windows 8 E-Mail address is for the E-Mail account on the family webserver, and yet when I get the confirmation E-Mail, it links me to a hotmail/outlook login page.

hotmail/outlook can't process my Windows 8 E-Mail account, how do I get past this aggravating obstacle?

A:hotmail/outlook can't process my Windows 8 E-Mail account

When Win 8 asks you to verify your account, it shows you your email address in one box with some of the characters replaced by *s and wants you to type in the email address in its entirety in another box. Once you do that, an email is sent to that address with a code for you to enter to verify.

There shouldn't be any confusion about which email address to enter unless you have 2 different but very similar email addresses.

http://www.eightforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/39885-hotmail-outlook-cant-process-my-windows-8-e-mail-account.html
Relevancy 68.8%

I GET THIS ERROR INFO

Unable to send or receive messages for the HOTMAIL (HABIBPIRANI) account.

Server Error: 3219
Server: 'https://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE00005

TILL A DAY BACK IT WAS WORKING FINE . IT IS STILL WORKING FINE WITH GMAIL ACCOUNT .
I DID CORRECT THE WINDOWS ESSSENTILS , BUT STILL THE SAME. PLEASE HELP

THANK YOU

HABIB PIRANI

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/70ac5b17-e6dc-4de6-bd64-366b42bc00c4/hotmail-account-not-working-with-windows-live-mail-for-window-7?forum=w7itproappcompat
Relevancy 68.8%

Hello Twice a day someone or something is using my email account I use Live Hijacked Live 2011/Hotmail Mail Account Windows Mail to access my Hotmail account to send emails to everyone in my contacts list Up until recently these emails had a blank subject line and in the body of the email had only a link different each time leading to various sites most of which were dead invalid As of yesterday however people are telling me that I ve been emailing them regular looking emails inviting them to join me in some social networking site Windows Live Mail 2011/Hotmail Account Hijacked or health club site or genealogy site etc My main Internet Security Software is McAfee it came preloaded with the computer and Spybot Search and Destroy Since those programs didn t detect anything I also downloaded and installed MalwareBytes Anti-Malware SpywareBlaster Lavasoft Ad-Aware which I recently uninstalled because of compatibility issues and HijackThis Some of these programs found several occurrences of malware but the problem persists nonetheless I followed all the instructions on the tutorial here but gmer is crashing my computer The first time I ran it it scanned for about minutes before the screen turned blue and gave me a long message I didn t have time to copy down except for this quot A Problem has been detected and Windows had to shut Windows Live Mail 2011/Hotmail Account Hijacked down to prevent loss of data quot Under that it said quot PFN LIST CORRUPT quot I restarted the computer and tried gmer again only this time the computer crashed before I eve started the scan I would really appreciate any help you can give me You should probably know that I m no longer very good with computers I ve fallen way behind with technology in general so if you could keep things in layman s terms it would be great Lastly since McAfee is expiring soon I will need a new internet security software and I was hoping for a good recommendation though I m more concerned with the main issue at hand Thank you in advance DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Pavlos Kanellakis at on Wed Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium GMT - AV McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware Enabled Updated - - EA -ABB - B EB AV Lavasoft Ad-Watch Live Anti-Virus Disabled Updated DAAC C - A - DFE-FC C- C E SP Windows Defender Enabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP Lavasoft Ad-Watch Live Disabled Updated CDFD D- CAC- -C FC- ACB B SP McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware Enabled Updated D B - E- - - C A FW McAfee Firewall Enabled BE ED - A B- FFF- EC-B C Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system nvvsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k rpcss C Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcs C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k GPSvcGroup C Windows system SLsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Program Files Dell DellDock DockLogin exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWService exe C Windows system WLANExt exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Windows system nvvsvc exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe C Windows system aestsrv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Fingerprint Reader Suite upeksvr exe C Windows system svchost exe -k bthsvcs C Program Files Common Files Creative Labs Shared Service CreativeLicensing exe C Windows system CTsvcCDA exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exe C Windows system svchost exe -k hpdevmgmt C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager Iaantmon exe C Program Files Common Files McAfee SystemCore mfevtps exe C Windows System svchost exe -k HPZ C Windows System ... Read more

A:Windows Live Mail 2011/Hotmail Account Hijacked

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.Please take note:If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If you are unable to create a log because your computer cannot start up successfully please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.
If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available.If you are unable to perform the steps we have recommended please try one more time and if unsuccessful alert us of such and we will design an alternate means of obtaining the necessary information.If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review your topic an do their best to resolve your issues.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HEREWe also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit Scanner. Please note that if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows you will not be able to run GMER and you may skip this step.Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic:Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal AdviceThen create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here:How to create a GMER logThanks and again sorry for the delay.Casey

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/374661/windows-live-mail-2011hotmail-account-hijacked/
Relevancy 68.8%

Greatings,
I have a problem with one of my two hotmail accounts connected to Windows Live Mail since 01/08/2016. I can't recieve or send any mail. The last mail I recieved was 27/07. It is strange, because with the other account I can still recieve and send mails.
I can't find the or any reason why this particular account doesn't function anymore. The server hostname and port are the same in both accounts.

EDDY

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/75ace9a7-064d-4c0e-a645-9a3257474bc6/windows-live-mail-serverfout-3219-in-the-hotmailcom-account?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 68.8%

Just in case i provide some of my specs Windows a mail game regarding account possible spam (Hotmail) people keylogger by Gotten Vista Home Premium Gotten spam mail by people (Hotmail) regarding a game account possible keylogger Service pack and I have swedish language on the OS Intel Core Quad CPU Q GHz and GHz GB ram Sapphire Radeon HD GB GDDR I did start to get spam mails from people for about months ago trying to be Gotten spam mail by people (Hotmail) regarding a game account possible keylogger blizzard and at that time i thought it was the Gotten spam mail by people (Hotmail) regarding a game account possible keylogger real blizzard so i did probobly open an email because later I did check an internet site you can see if you have been playing World of warcraft recently and I had but I knew it wasent me that had played on it but I noticed that I did get more and more emails about the account being under hour suspention So I contacted them and they rederected me to a forum post on the website about keyloggers stealing passwords and account information so I did follow all notes and scanned my computer first with Kaspersky online scanner and it found nothing and then I did install Kaspersky yes again but beta version and scanned and same result Next thing I installed was Malwarebytes and did a full scan and it found nothing so then i tryed an another anti malware program called Spybot search and destroy and it also dident found anything Later I installed Avast professonal edition and did a full scan and it dident found anything My question is now do i really have a keylogger on my computer I would be glad if I could remove it because I dont know if can do anything more too check if I am infected then i have now so i would appreciate any help I can get with this matter Just in case I provide my Hijackthis log file here Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on - - Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RtHDVCpl exe C Spel och Program Program Winamp winampa exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe C Spel och Program Program Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui exe C Spel och Program Program Avast professional Edition ashDisp exe C Spel och Program Program DAEMON Tools Lite daemon exe C Program Files Pando Networks Media Booster PMB exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpobnz exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpotdd exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CCC exe C Spel och Program Program Xfire Xfire exe C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C Spel och Program Program Winamp winamp exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Spel och Program Program Trend Micro Hijackthis HijackThis exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http google se R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit C Windows system userinit exe O - Hosts localhost O - BHO AcroI... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/gotten-spam-mail-by-people-hotmail-regarding-a-game-account-possible-keylogger.895196/
Relevancy 68.37%

Please bear with me- I'm a complete 8.1 newbie and flabbergasted by the new screens!

When I first started my Dell XPS 15 yesterday with W 8.1 I was forced to enlist @ outlook.com.
Now I have an e mail acct I will never use plus my own...
And two login instances.

Can I get rid of this outlook account?

Is there any way to just enter a short password (which I need because I have a homegroup), as I had in W7 ?
I'm the only one here so I feel the risk is low.

A:Stuck with outlook.com e mail account

You might want to look into using a "Local" account instead of a Microsoft account. That's what I do. See Local Account - Switch to in Windows 8

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/54877-stuck-outlook-com-e-mail-account.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi folks I have seen this problem pop up now and then on these boards before and have tried all suggestions but cannot get this to work Wirelessly Hotmail On Mail Cannot Connected Account/Yahoo Laptop Access The situation I am on Bell South DSL I have set up a wireless network with a Linksys router model no WRTG C I have a Dell desktop which is wired directly to the router I have a Toshiba laptop which is connected wirelessly On the laptop I cannot access certain secure websites with password protection For example with hotmail com I can access the hotmail com home page but when I key in my account info and password I get a quot Page Not Found quot error I also use a site for work Westlaw com which requires a password Again I can get onto the westlaw com home page but when I try to access my account quot Page Not Found quot The desktop is able to connect to my hotmail account and the laptop is able to access my hotmail account when I am on my neighbor s wireless network so I m guessing it s not a problem Cannot Access Hotmail Account/Yahoo Mail On Wirelessly Connected Laptop with the laptop s firewall or anti-virus software Through this forum I have seen a suggestion to manually set the MTU setting of the router to This has not worked for me I have tried setting the MTU to nothing works Can anybody help I ve been through different Linksys tech people and they are stumped no surprise there Thanks nbsp

A:Cannot Access Hotmail Account/Yahoo Mail On Wirelessly Connected Laptop

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-access-hotmail-account-yahoo-mail-on-wirelessly-connected-laptop.476896/
Relevancy 67.94%

It seems to me that the only way I can access my Hotmail account with Windows is by using Windows Live Mail I set up the Outlook com account and that works fine but the Hotmail account does not send or receive emails I get logon messages asking for my password all the time I tried to set up the Hotmail account using the same WLM settings as on my desktop computer with Win but the categories Hotmail work Mail account Solved: Live with my to Can't get 2012. Windows are not the same for Win and the info cannot be entered I have tried to follow the suggestions that I have seen Solved: Can't get my Hotmail account to work with Windows Live Mail 2012. in other threads but they haven t helped Right now I have the following settings for my Hotmail My ID is my Hotmail address along with my password that I use the incoming server is POP the server field is pop live com with SSL checked and port the outgoing server is smtp live com with port with the SSL box checked My desktop computer WLM is set up as follows the ID s etc are my Hotmail addresses and passwords but there is a server URL http mail services live com DeltaSync v sync aspx url instead of outgoing and incoming servers etc There is no Advanced tab here as in Win I hope my explanation is not too confusing Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated Thanks nbsp

A:Solved: Can't get my Hotmail account to work with Windows Live Mail 2012.

with pop it will depend ifyou are leaving the email on the server

if you log into your hotmail account are the emails there

Why not allow hotmail to automatically setup
it works OK on WLM 12 on 8.1 I have set up quite a few hotmail/outlook accounts

Also it works with the mail app as well

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-cant-get-my-hotmail-account-to-work-with-windows-live-mail-2012.1151019/
Relevancy 65.79%

My Toshiba laptop appears to be stuck into some sort of arabic or symbol mode. I have no idea how to get it off of there. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

I have attached a picture to better explain my situation. Note: This is NOT a picture of my desktop, but this is exactly how my desktop looks with all of the icons and everything in arabic/symbols.

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9...1105095257.png

One thing to note, I've gone into the control panel and then into "Region and Language" and set all of the settings to English and it hasn't changed anything.

Please help. It's impossible to navigate these symbols!

A:Toshiba laptop stuck in arabic mode?

Hello cbbi and welcome to TSF,

When you say you've set all languages to English, are you sure you've set the Display Language aswell? If you've done so, most likely your install is corrupted by a malware/virus.

Please try to boot the machine into Safemode (Press F8 during startup) and see if the problem persists in there.

If you can start an administrator Command prompt (Start > Search > type "cmd" > Rightclick "cmd.exe " > Run as administrator) you could try to run a system files check and see if that clears it up, simply type in:
sfc /scannow

Also try restoring the system to a previously known working restore point (Start > Search > type "rstrui" > Hit ENTER).

Let us know if any faults occur and how you get along.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/toshiba-laptop-stuck-in-arabic-mode-604752.html
Relevancy 61.49%

The Arabic text works fine but numbers do not in any program or browser. I have Windows 10 and its a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop 5000 series.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/445644-how-can-you-get-arabic-keyboard-type-arabic-numerals.html
Relevancy 61.49%

I have Adobe Reader 9.3. I open some document and the program says that Arabic Transparent Bold is missing.
I tried to install Arabic Transparent Bold that I found from Google search but the problem remains

A:Arabic Arabic Transparent-Bold missing

namo said:

I have Adobe Reader 9.3. I open some document and the program says that Arabic Transparent Bold is missing.
I tried to install Arabic Transparent Bold that I found from Google search but the problem remainsClick to expand...

Hi,
Here is a solution that I spotted on another forum and hopefully it will help you: Scroll down to Post #7

http://www.emiratesmac.com/forums/arabic/5906-arabic-pdf-not-displaying.html

Ray

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/arabic-arabic-transparent-bold-missing.950020/
Relevancy 58.48%

I need to copy all my addresses from 1 hotmail account to a 2nd. I would like to do this in a way I do not need to type in each address

A:hotmail address book another hotmail account

http://ask-leo.com/how_do_i_transfer_hotmail_contacts_to_another_account.html

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/hotmail-address-book-another-hotmail-account.28103/
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello All This is my first post here and I hope that you all are willing to help out a quot newbie quot of the forum because as of right now I am getting fed up with my BLEEPING COMPUTER My computer has been acting a little funny lately I m not sure what the issue is but a lot of my administrative privileges seem to have been changed ie quot You do not have permission to fill in blank quot If anyone has time to take a look at my hijackthis logfile as well as the adsspy logfile to see if there is anything that looks a little fishy I have had THREE different instances of my bank account account trojan? Possible Hijacked as Account to bank crcss.exe no privledges? as well admin Hotmail Little info being exploited and just recently my Hotmail account was hijacked and used as a quot mass SPAM sender quot Also the last logfile is from a program called IOBit which has a HijackScan tool as well Any help would be greatly appreciated HIJACK THIS LOGFILELogfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Windows system taskeng exeC Windows System igfxtray exeC Windows System Possible crcss.exe trojan? Little to no admin privledges? Hotmail Account Hijacked as well as bank account hkcmd exeC Windows system igfxsrvc exeC Windows System igfxpers exeC Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exeC Program Files Toshiba Power Saver TPwrMain exeC Program Files Toshiba SmoothView SmoothView exeC Program Files Toshiba FlashCards TCrdMain exeC Program Files Toshiba ConfigFree NDSTray exeC Program Files Toshiba TOSHIBA Service Station ToshibaServiceStation exeC Program Files Google Google Possible crcss.exe trojan? Little to no admin privledges? Hotmail Account Hijacked as well as bank account Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgtray exeC Program Files Bradford Networks Persistent Agent bncsaui exeC Program Files McAfee Common Framework UdaterUI exeC Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro itype exeC Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint ipoint exeC Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Program Files IObit IObit Security is tray exeC Program Files Toshiba TOSCDSPD TOSCDSPD exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Windows ehome ehtray exeC Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeC Program Files OpenDNS Updater OpenDNSUpdater exeC Program Files McAfee Security Scan SSScheduler exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exeC Windows ehome ehmsas exeC Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro dpupdchk exeC Windows system igfxext exeC Program Files Toshiba ConfigFree CFSwMgr exeC Program Files McAfee Common Framework McTray exeC Program Files AVG AVG Identity Protection agent bin avgidsmonitor exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exeC Windows notepad exeC Users jbradford Downloads HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhostO - BHO HP Print Enhancer - C E- - -BF - C - C Program Files HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp printenhancer dllO - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO StumbleUpon Launcher - B F -A B- b -BBAC- EBEBBB - C Program Files StumbleUpon StumbleUponIEBar dllO - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBloc... Read more

A:Possible crcss.exe trojan? Little to no admin privledges? Hotmail Account Hijacked as well as bank account

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you are unable to create a log because your computer cannot start up successfully please provide detailed information about the Windows version you are using: What we in particular need to know is version, edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system. [/b]If you are unsure about any of these caracteristics, just let us know and we'll help you figuring it out. Please also tell us if you have your Windows CD/DVD handy.Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.We need to create an OTL ReportPlease download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.In the custom scan box paste the following:

msconfig
safebootminimal
activex
drivers32
netsvcs
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
/md5start
explorer.exe
winlogon.exe
wininit.exe
hlp.dat
/md5stopPush the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTL.txt <-- Will be openedExtra.txt<--Will be minimizedIn the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Watch Topic.I suggest you click it and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.regards myrti

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/395255/possible-crcssexe-trojan-little-to-no-admin-privledges-hotmail-account-hijacked-as-well-as-bank-account/
Relevancy 58.05%

It used to be not connected to any email account but when it updated to 8.1 I chose to get an email address for it, so now as a result, the password has to be 8 characters long and I have to use a PIN number , but that's still 4 characters, and I usually use one character password.

So how do I go back to the normal type of user account to use the 1 character password?

A:My user account changed to an hotmail-email account connec

Local Account - Switch to in Windows 8

Local Account Password - Change or Remove in Windows 8

http://www.eightforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/36644-my-user-account-changed-hotmail-email-account-connec.html
Relevancy 57.62%

i got this surprise when i was unable to log in into skype then i when to my email and i got this
and after several emails to support i got an answer saying that

"ve verified that a serious violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement occurred on your account .......................   Due to the nature of this violation, and pursuant to the terms of the Microsoft Services Agreement, Microsoft can neither grant you access to the contents of your account,..."
whats next now?
i want to know what happened exactly, and can that be appealed?

A:Problem with hotmail account, account temporarily suspended)

Ask them for a appeal? The only ones who will know what happened is them. Do you happen to use Skype to send adult content? I hear they have been cracking down on that more.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/625504/problem-with-hotmail-account-account-temporarily-suspended/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi I basically had accounts on my computer one being quot Administrator quot w Admin rights one quot test quot Standard User rights and one more quot User quot that is the one I use most frequently with Admin rights When I Windows stuck locked, account account. on;y a admin 7 standard with is last used it last Friday the User account was still present and all my programs were working fine However when I came back to office today I found that the User account was missing from the welcome screen and only the quot Administrator quot and quot test quot account were Windows 7 admin account is locked, on;y stuck with a standard account. there Somehow I could not login to the quot Administrator quot account When I logged into the quot test quot account all the program shortcuts were blank Firefox Adobe Reader Etc and only IE and the default windows programs would work I suspected that there might be a virus but I couldn't install anything because I did not have the admin priviledges My question is How do I get back into my admin account is there any way to install anti-virus programs by going around the admin account to help solve this issue In a nutshell I'm basically stuck with a standard user account and I can't do anything with it Any help would really be greatly appreciated Thanks Just to add I tried using System Restore on the Standard account but when I click quot Open System Restore quot nothing happens

A:Windows 7 admin account is locked, on;y stuck with a standard account.

First off if you actually named your accounts Administrator and User then that may be part of your problem (Maybe not with the account named User but certainly with the one named Administrator).

Windows already has a built in account named Administrator, even though it is normally disabled by default. Creating a NAMED account using the name Administrator is not a good Idea.

Start by booting into Safe Mode and see if the system boots to the built in, but normally disable, Administrator account. If it does create New Admin rights NAMED account, using some other name then Administrator. From that boot normally and log into that new account and see if you can access your files from the other accounts. You may need to take ownership of those other accounts.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/254585-windows-7-admin-account-locked-y-stuck-standard-account.html
Relevancy 55.47%

I can only guess that the Account.equals() method in Windows' codebase looks like this:
{
return this.emailAddress == account.emailAddress;
}

A while back, I realized I no longer needed my Hotmail address, and set up my Microsoft account to use my G-mail address. This simplified things quite a lot for me. This is the account I use to log into Windows 8.
I just decided to try out the much-hated Mail app, and set up my G-mail account there. After some imperfectness, I thought about just removing it and using Chrome G-mail on its own. However, I ran into this:
They seem to falsely think that my G-mail account is the same as my Microsoft account, when in reality there's no reason I shouldn't be able to remove this. (Heck, it wasn't there 10 minutes ago) Any ideas? If this is a real bug, any way to submit it to Microsoft?

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/13434-mail-app-thinks-my-g-mail-account-my-microsoft-account.html
Relevancy 55.47%

newcomer just looking for an answer to: how one forwards their outlook mail account to an aim.com mail account?

A:How does one forward their outlook mail account to an aim.com mail account?

There are no such things as Outlook mail accounts (in the context of your question anyway). Your mail account is on a server where Outlook fetches mail from.

The better way to set up mail forwarding is on the server. If you have some sort of a web interface or a shell account, then you may be able to set the forward address yourself. Otherwise, talk to the mail server administrator.

You can set up mail filtering rules in Outlook too, which say that whenever Outlook receives a new message, it will send it so somewhere else. This approach is very bad though, since you would have to have your Outlook running 24/7 to keep the forwarding ability.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/how-does-one-forward-their-outlook-mail-account-to-an-aim-com-mail-account.56510/
Relevancy 55.04%

My friends 8 year old son decided it would be a good idea to get on my laptop and change the e-mail that is associated with the administrator account. The password to the account was also changed and as much as I hate to finally admit it - there is no
possible way for the information to be retrieved now. It has been about 9 months now and I have been using the Guest Account, but this is getting old. How can I get back into the admin account without knowing the password, and while being on the guest account,
which doesn't allow me to do much of anything because the password is needed to make any sort of change..?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/f26bb63e-9959-4a43-9bb6-1727ab31c640/locked-out-of-administrative-account-stuck-using-guest-account-help?forum=MTCWin8
Relevancy 54.61%

clearlyclueless said I to contacts Mail from Live Hotmail Export E-mail Windows m trying to transfer my Windows Live Mail e-mail contacts to Hotmail I ve converted them all to a csv file kb When I import them to Hotmail only the names get transferred not the e-mail addresses Any ideas Thanks Click to expand This thread was previously closed due to lack of answers however I found a solution When importing a csv file into Hotmail the email address field is expected as quot E-mail Address quot however in the csv file created by Windows Live Mail the email address field is quot Email Address quot Note the missing hyphen This means that the email address is not transferred over to Hotmail The solution is to edit the csv file using Notepad - simply add the hyphen to the top line of the csv file save the file and import it into Hotmail If you have the Export E-mail contacts from Windows Live Mail to Hotmail same problem with other fields a useful test to see what field names Hotmail expects is to export a contact from Hotmail and then inspect the csv file which is created using Notepad nbsp

A:Export E-mail contacts from Windows Live Mail to Hotmail

Thanks for that, but tips and fixes not in reponse to any specific member should be posted here: http://forums.techguy.org/25-tech-tips-tricks/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/export-e-mail-contacts-from-windows-live-mail-to-hotmail.1052247/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi All I've searched wide and far online for an answer but have had little luck - looking to one of you for some guidance here if possible Issue Sent mail folder in not 30days mail Folder - Mail old Sent > showing Windows (Hotmail) Mail application on Windows doesn't sync more than days of send messages for Hotmail account Only Hotmail account affected on Mail application other sub folders sync as far back as possibleGmail account is fine Windows Mail - Sent Folder (Hotmail) not showing mail > 30days old - can see years of sent email Context I have accounts added to my Mail client on Windows - hotmail gmailI have Outlook mail installed on this machine alsoWindows ProDell Precision M Upgraded from Windows - gt Windows Tried Removing and readding the hotmail accountTried removing and adding the account as POP account as well Windows Mail - Sent Folder (Hotmail) not showing mail > 30days old as the built in Hotmail Windows Mail - Sent Folder (Hotmail) not showing mail > 30days old autosetup linkRemoved all email accounts and readded themEnsured that the application has permission to access calendar have seen this online in a few places as a possible problem maker Checked that I have my sent messages I can see them in Outlook but not in Mail - gt Sent folder All help would be much appreciated thanks in advance

A:Windows Mail - Sent Folder (Hotmail) not showing mail > 30days old

I don't use Microsoft email client or outlook program but It look like you're using the outlook Mail application program . What happens if you use their webpage instead . Can you log into the site below and see if you are able to view

Code:
http://tinyurl.com/nku7aay

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/32876-windows-mail-sent-folder-hotmail-not-showing-mail-30days-old.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I'm trying to transfer my Windows Live Mail e-mail contacts to Hotmail. I've converted them all to a csv file (5.65kb). When I import them to Hotmail only the names get transferred.....not the e-mail addresses. Any ideas? Thanks

A:Export E-mail contacts from Windows Live Mail to Hotmail

Windows Live Mail is Hotmail, with a new look. So I am confused as to what you are trying to do.
It sounds like you created a whole new name for Windows Live Mail... you didn't need to do that.

If you just open Windows Live Mail and logon as the HotMail name you will see all of the contacts.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/export-e-mail-contacts-from-windows-live-mail-to-hotmail.1043966/
Relevancy 54.18%

I would like to move an Outlook Express 6 E-mail account from an old computer to a hotmail account.
I would like to be able to save old files and addresses.
Can this be done EASILY?
I would be greatful for some help.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/moving-an-oe-account-to-hotmail-account-620783.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Ever since purchasing a new Dell PC with Windows and Live-Mail Hotmail Mail! ISP my / hijacking Windows Windows Live Mail I am being driven around the bend with mail problems Previously with XP and Vista my mail through my ISP worked almost flawlessly Now it seems that not only is my email is being wrecked by Windows Live Mail but Microsoft is monitoring my private mail Why am Windows Live-Mail / Hotmail hijacking my ISP Mail! I receiving messages below from Microsoft re Live Mail and Hotmail In effect it seems that Windows Live Mail is duplicating AND storing incoming mail on my ISP's server I certainly never wanted this ----- Original Message ----- From Windows Live Hotmail Member Services Sent Sunday May PM Subject Your Hotmail account is growing too fast IMG file C Users Rory AppData Local Temp msohtml clip image jpg IMG IMMEDIATE ATTENTION REQUIRED Dear Customer Your Windows Live Hotmail account has been growing really fast If it continues to grow at this rate you will not be able to receive messages in the future Here are a few suggestions to help you manage your account Create an archive - Set up a folder on your PC s hard drive where you can save large attachments Then just delete them from your inbox You ll still have them and your inbox will be that much smaller Make your filters work for you- Did you know you can set up your Hotmail account to immediately delete junk e-mail Go to Options and click Filters and reporting Under the Delete junk e-mail section select Immediately to delete junk e-mail right away Once you re finished click Save and you re done Delete a bunch of mail at once- Go to your Junk and Deleted folders and clear them out by clicking the Empty button in the action bar If you have more questions please read our help topic on Hotmail storage Sincerely The Windows Live Hotmail Team I do not and have never used Hotmail nor am I a quot member quot There is no set capacity limit on my ISP's mail service and I have a TB hard drive with a huge amount of free space Why is Microsoft Live Mail nagging me and invading my privacy At I'm not really quot into quot this Windows technolgy XP was superb and Vista livable Not so Win and associated changes PLEASE ANYBODY - HELP

A:Windows Live-Mail / Hotmail hijacking my ISP Mail!

The mail message you got seems to be spam or phishing, delete it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/163394-windows-live-mail-hotmail-hijacking-my-isp-mail.html
Relevancy 54.18%

2 user accounts..problem just on one...My account works fine. The other account is stuck on the desktop with the blue "loading" circle. Wont open any shortcuts or browser. Running windows 8.1. ASUS Laptop.

A:My account is working perfectly. Other account is stuck.

Do you have any restore points set for a date/time prior to the problem? If so perhaps try on those?

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-8/my-account-is-working-perfectly-other-account-is-stuck/2161.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I am using web mail- hotmail.com.

There are certain Hotmail e-mail addresses, which I always want in my inbox always going to my junk mail folder instead.

How do I make sure the the e-mail addresses which I want in my inbox instead of junk mail folder go where it suppose to go ?

So when people send from those e-mail addresses go into inbox and not junk mail folder.

Thanks

Zhong

A:Hotmail e-mail address going to my junk mail

Hi Zhong,

You can try adding them in your safe sender list.

Pls see attached for more info.

Thanks,

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f369/hotmail-e-mail-address-going-to-my-junk-mail-1108106.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi,

Upgraded from Windows 7 to Win 10 and was loving it (was). Saw there was a mail app and thought that would be pretty handy. Signed in and since then, I have to log in to my PC as my email address and password.

I don't want that.

How do I revert my existing user back to a non-Windows live user, with a normal, local account and password?

I am happy to not use the Mail app if that's what it takes, but my concern is that the profile I have now has all my icons and docs and stuff and I don't want to go through the hassle of copying over the profile.

There must be a way to undo this change, but I can't find it.

Thanks

Relevancy 51.6%

I have several accounts in Windows Mail to use in different locations. When I am at home I set the appropriate account as Default. Windows Mail uses this reliably when creating mail. However, when replying to incoming mail the programme always tries to use another account (not default but one I use in Portugal) and of course it fails to Send because the settings are not correct. I have to manually change the account in the outgoing address box. Any solution?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-mail-chooses-non-default-account-for-replies-to-incoming-mail-185375.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi,

first,sorry for my bad english.

I couldn't install my email account on thunderbird. Impossible to open files in windows.old, than impossible to install my email account and all emails...

In Mail, is it impossible to install, email account from other than Microsoft or Google ?

Thinks in advance for your help

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/7149-thunderbird-account-create-new-account-mail.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I have a Hotmail account on my Windows XP computer. This account is corrupt and I can?t send messages from it. Can anyone tell me how to disable this account and start a new hotmail account? Thank you very much. Murrar

A:hotmail account

Follow these steps to close your account: 1. Visit http://mail.live.com/mail/CloseAccountConfirmation.aspx 2. Sign in using your Windows Live Hotmail account and password. 3. Click "Close account" button. This will only close the e-mail service, the Windows Live ID that is associated with your account will remain active and will be deleted after 365 days of inactivity. If you would like to access any of our Windows Live ID services, please use a different account. From Account Closure - Hotmail AccountAfter closing the account, you can create another hotmail account HERE. Scroll down the page. On the right hand-side, look for Hotmail. You will be able to sign up for a new account.Now that I've gone through all that, are you using Windows Live Mail client or are you checking mail on the web? If you use WLM, someone may be able to help you resolve the isssue if you post details about it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/334683/hotmail-account/
Relevancy 51.17%

I would like to know how to unlock my hotmail email account.

I set up my hotmail email account some time ago and did not have any other email accounts at the time. I am also unable to remember whether or not I set up a secret question and/or answer. Therefore I am unable to reset my password using the "forgot password" option.

Can you help me to unlock my hotmail email account?

A:Hotmail Account

Hi

Unfortunately we can't help you retrieve passwords on this forum.

Quote:

* You may not ask for assistance with any deemed illegal activities such as but NOT restricted to the following:-

* software pirating
* hacking
* password cracking
* keystroke recording software
* assistance with accessing copyrighted software programs
* Leeching on private or public WiFi/Broadband connections

Your best bet would be to simply open up a new hotmail account.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/hotmail-account-438664.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Will i loose my Hotmail account switching from windows7 to windows8?

Relevancy 51.17%

hi there

i want to create a new hotmail account and i cant!!

everythime i type in www.hotmail.com i get the sign in screen where all i can do is sign in!

does anybody know how to create a new account please

Cheers

Relevancy 51.17%

I hope somebody can help me. I'm not sure where to turn. I had a hotmail account with all my contacts. This Saturday one of my horses is running in the Kentucky Derby and I had a picture of the horse I sent out in a mass mailing to all my contacts.

Hotmail closed my account and will not let me back into it. It is now my understanding that you can't send such mailings or they will stop the service for you.

Is there any way I can appeal to them to get at least my contacts? I don't know who to write or contact to request this. I would certainly hope that someone has had this problem and can tell me how I can at least get my contacts.

Thanks for any and all help.

Sincerely,

David Smith

A:Need Help BAD with Hotmail Account

http://windowslivehelp.com/Default.aspx

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/need-help-bad-with-hotmail-account-369761.html
Relevancy 51.17%

my hotmail account got a hold of my contact list
and is now sending out emails to everyone about
spam messages about health,, the gym etc
how do i block them from sending out messages?

thank you

This is evidence of a hotmail hijack mailer.

Please follow this sites pre-posting process outlined here:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50/...lp-305963.html

After running through all the steps, please post the requested logs in the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum, not here.->

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50/

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

Please note that the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum is extremely busy, and it may take a while to receive a reply.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/hotmail-account-530892.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I had an @hotmail.co.uk email address.

I created a new @outlook.com as I had too much spam.

I can't log back into the @hotmail.co.uk email addresss as I wanted to close it and I've tried the forgot password method but still had no success.

My question is what happens if I leave the email address for example not attempt to login to the account for a long period of time, will it automatically be deleted?

A:Hotmail.co.uk account?

The account should get canceled after 270 days of inactivity.

Quote:
The Microsoft branded services require that you sign into your Microsoft account periodically, at a minimum every 270 days, to keep the Microsoft branded services portion of the services active, unless provided otherwise in an offer for a paid portion of the services. If you fail to sign in during this period, we may cancel your access to the Microsoft branded services. If the Microsoft branded services are canceled due to your failure to sign in, your data may be permanently deleted from our servers.

Source: Microsoft Services Agreement

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/263284-hotmail-co-uk-account.html
Relevancy 51.17%

My email address ends in @Hotmail.com.I receive emails with no problems,when I compose a new email or forward
on emails,more times than not I get the error message "Can`t connect to Outlook please try later"with a CLOSE button.
When I click CLOSE the message is "You are about to throw away these messages without sending them".The only option
then is CONTINUE.The messages always show in the "sent" folder, some get to the receipient and some don`t.
Any idea whats going on?
Regards.

A:Hotmail account

Are you logging into the account by way of web browser or by the new Mail app? For older WLM and Hotmail as well as Live accounts you would want the Windows Essentials 2012 over the new Mail app.

Logging in directly online you would add the destination is as a new contact if not already in your address book there so the emails being sent will go through. I find that every time I go to send an email out to a new contact and forget to add the address in first as a new contact the draft will be saved. I see that with both the old Live accounts as well as at times with the accounts at outlook.com

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/43777-hotmail-account.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hello

I have a hotmail.com account which is fine.
I also have Outlook Express and can receive mail in Outlook Express from my hotmail account with no problems.

I have just created a hotmail.com account for my friend.
I can receive mail from this new account to my own hotmail account but I am having problems receiving e-mail from this account to my Outlook Express.

NB. It is my friends hotmail address that I want to be able to receive messages from. I can receive them fine from my own hotmail account.

Can anyone please offer any advice.

Thank you Cinders

A:hotmail.com account

If your friend is using the free hotmail service, then you cannot access the account with an editor such as Outlook Express. You can only access Hotmail externally if the account is a paid option.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hotmail-com-account.430600/
Relevancy 51.17%

How do I ensure that all emails are deleted permanently and not stored for later use.
I don't need to reclaim emails I have already eleted and don't want them accessed possibly by other parties

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/81509878-31e5-4eee-8a44-c9c66851460c/hotmail-account?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 51.17%

Has anyone got any idea if hotmail accounts r deleted. About 12-14 months ago i suddenly couldent sign into my msn account. The password wasnt accepted and my secret question appeared to have changed. I opened another account but im now wondering if somehow I could manage to get the account i couldent sign into working again even though I havent signed into it for ages.
The reason I want back into the account is that it had an account number for a program I bought. Now i need the program again, and I dont wanna buy it again if i can somehow manage to sign into this account again.

A:Hotmail Account

Hi,

Check out the following link:

http://help.msn.com/!data/en_us/data/Hotmailv6.its51/$content$/AcctPolicies.htm

Cheers!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/hotmail-account-19384.html
Relevancy 51.17%

We have Email ID with active password, we were using this account since long time.
But since few days, we are receiving following message, whenever we are trying to login into our account.
Message is "It looks like someone else might be using your account"; and not allow us to see, send & receive our emails.
Unfortunately, we are also not able to access our alernate email account.
We request you to help us to properly login into our hotmail account. It is very important for us to restore our that emails.
Mircosoft has verified my account and closed the request as: Account recovery request is now closed. But the problem is still persist.
Kindly help me to restore the email ID.
Thanks.

A:Hotmail - It looks like someone else might be using your account

Emails removed we cannot assist you with this issue only Microsoft can I have removed the emails for your own security never post them on a open forum

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/hotmail-it-looks-like-someone-else-might-be-using-your-account-674996.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I have Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 9 on my computer. Can someone tell me how to delete/disable my hotmail account? Thank you very much. Murrar

http://ask-leo.com/how_do_i_close_my_windows_live_hotmail_account.html

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/433260/hotmail-account/
Relevancy 51.17%

Ok hey first of all this is my first time on this forum so excuse me if this is the wrong section to post this in im basically looking for some advice Recently my hotmail account got hacked so i did ''Custom Support field to get it back ' but there was a glitch or something on the website to give me a password reset instantly instead of waiting for them to Hotmail help possible* *if Account contact me so i reset the password and it looked Hotmail Account help *if possible* like everything went fine but - days the other person kept taking my account back he didnt even put much of the req info inside the box and still got it he basically put pretty basic information so now here's the thing i dont know what to do im really annoyed for being so stupid idk how my hotmail got hacked but yeh i dont know what to do could anybody please give me some advice i tried to fill the information in again and it seems like the glitch thing has gone away so i was willing to wait but they said i didnt give all the right info Please get back to me -Yus

A:Hotmail Account help *if possible*

Hi -

You need to contact Microsoft Corporation about this; nothing that we can help you with here.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...c-3e65ea1205e4

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/hotmail-account-help-if-possible-635935.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Couldn't find an area for a question about Hotmail I account: Hotmail In my Googled Hotmail Forum it brought me here to this site - registered so here is my query I have begun placing my CONTACTS into Categories like Family Family O S Over Seas Friends Friends O S Business Business O S In my Hotmail account: etc etc I have done that by ticking the quot OBVIOUS quot contacts boxes in my long contact list and transfering them to the appropriate Category However with about contacts to place I keep going through the list wondering if I placed them to the appropriate category Of course to check I have to close out of the main contact list then go another list to check if I put them where I think they should be Some need to be included in a couple of Categories Is there some way that I can show - on my MAIN CONTACT LIST that I have placed them somewhere Like an indication mark That then would then allow me as I go through the list in Alphabetical order to see those Contacts that still have somewhere to be placed Regards Don

A:In my Hotmail account:

Hello and welcome to the forum

I had a look and could not find anything what your looking for, you can try posting your request on the hotmail help forum:

Hotmail Threads

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/in-my-hotmail-account-600735.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Quick question re hotmail.com account (now outlook)Every email I get from the above account which is operated from Firefox, I get the following message."This member failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to be"Good that it does that, but EVERY email, people I hear from every day?    How do I tone it down a little!!!Judy

A:Hotmail account

Some users have given up on this an went over to other providers, like Yahoo and Google. Still, MS has made some remarks about this problem.http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/oemail-osend/be-careful-this-sender-failed-our-fraud-detection/c1712db2-00ab-4e61-8ede-d20aa6486f45QuoteWe are already aware of this issue and we have already forward this to our Product team. In the meantime, we advice you to mark any emails as Phishing scams if you are not sure about it. You can also review email headers if in doubt for messages that seem suspicious.That was three years ago. 

http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,157363.0.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I am using multiple mail accounts at work some of which require me to use access cards at specific work stations I wonder if there is a way to have MS Outlook to send me a notification from my mail account B to my primary mail account A whenever my mail account B recieves an email because I simply have no time running back and forth between workstations checking for emails that may not be there anyway Because of security policies I can not simply forward mails from account B to account A so what I need is Outlook to email me a notification saying quot an email has been recieved quot - nothing about the subject and or content of the recieved email This would be pretty much like the notification on for example smartphones saying quot one new account arrives? me new mail when Outlook to mail a I Can notify have via another email quot but for obvious reasons I can not access this account with my smartphone nor would I be allowed to anyway Is this possible and if so how Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Can I have Outlook notify me via mail to another account when a new mail arrives?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-i-have-outlook-notify-me-via-mail-to-another-account-when-a-new-mail-arrives.1026820/
Relevancy 51.17%

Can't directly create or sync my google mail in windows 8.
In other site i see mail account option including account in google but in my version i doestn show up
Pls Help

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/14793-google-mail-prob-no-account-option-mail.html
Relevancy 50.74%

from my friend's shaw ca email account I am not sure if it goes through Outlook on her part or what She says she sent it to me once I have it a dozen times at least today it just contains a wmv that I didn't even open because I was suspicious of the amount at the time of her emails I replied quot why so many quot and she was very confused I don't use Outlook or anything I am very plain almost the stupidest computer illiterate around and just have my gmail and hotmail account it doesn't go through anything I just logg in and away I go So I did try to search this here on the boards but can't quite find what I am looking for so if it is a duplicate Im sorry It's late and I am googly eyed lol Any thoughts on what to do here I suggested she contact her service provider for help since it is HER email being sent out multiple times Next I guess I run a scan I have Kaspersky Internet Security - is that ok Anyways thanks for any thoughts

A:Keep getting same email to my hotmail account

Hi claudemarie,

It would be her account that is infected. And yes, Kaspersky is excellent.

Zllio

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/185519/keep-getting-same-email-to-my-hotmail-account/
Relevancy 50.74%

Hello I checked my hotmail account this morning and found that suddenly an additional emails were present All of them were emails which had failed to be sent and returned to me i e Delivery Status Notification Failure The quot senders quot address is wowaccountadmin none of the intended recipients were from my friends contacts list from what I can tell I only opened a few and all concerned a World of Warcraft scam of some sort My other email accounts not on hotmail don't seem to have any issue Please help DDS Ver Account Hotmail Hacked? - - - FAT Hotmail Account Hacked? x Run by Jean-Francois at on Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - AV AVG Anti-Virus Free On-access scanning enabled Updated DDD - FF- F- E B- D D BF Running Processes C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch SVCHOST EXE C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs SVCHOST EXE SVCHOST EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Creative Shared Files CTAudSvc exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE E PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe E Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system CTXFIHLP EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM CTXFISPI EXE E Program Files Creative Volume Panel VolPanlu exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Microsoft Xbox Accessories XboxStat exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe SVCHOST EXE C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpotdd exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpohmr exe E PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilter C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpoevm exe E PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc E PROGRA AVG AVG avgemc exe E Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging Bin hpoSTS exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe E PROGRA AVG AVG avgnsx exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe E Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe e Program Files Microsoft Visual Studio Microsoft Visual Studio Professional Edition - ENU setup exe C Documents and Settings Jean-Francois Local Settings Temp SIT tmp setup exe C WINDOWS Microsoft NET Framework v mscorsvw exe C WINDOWS system msiexec exe C WINDOWS system MsiExec exe C Documents and Settings Jean-Francois Desktop dds com Pseudo HJT Report uInternet Settings ProxyOverride local BHO Octh Class b - b - -b f -f b efc - e program files orbitdownloader orbitcth dll BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dll BHO AVG Safe Search ca f - f e- b -a e- e e c c - e program files avg avg avgssie dll BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper bb-d f - c-b eb-d daf d d - c program files java jre bin ssv dll BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - c program files java jre bin jp ssv dll BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class e e f - ce- c -bc -eabfe f c - c program files java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll TB Grab Pro c bbcd - ad- ad- - c eacc - e program files orbitdownloader GrabPro dll uRun MSMSGS quot c program files messenger msmsgs exe quot background uRun WMPNSCFG c program files windows media player WMPNSCFG exe mRun RTHDCPL RTHDCPL EXE mRun Alcmtr ALCMTR EXE mRun JMB X Configure c windows system JMRaidTool exe boot mRun AVG TRAY e progra avg avg avgtray exe mRun QuickTime Task quot c program files quicktime QTTask exe quot -atboottime mRun iTunesHelper quot e program files itunes iTunesHelper exe quot mRun CTxfiHlp CTXFIHLP EXE mRun VolPanel quot e program files creative volume panel VolPanlu exe quo... Read more

A:Hotmail Account Hacked?

Hi,

Change account password to stronger one and monitor the situation for a few days.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/hotmail-account-hacked-448570.html
Relevancy 50.74%

i know this may not be the right forum to post in, but im hoping someone could help me..

I was recently on holidays and my hotmail account i believe got hacked. My password was changed, security questions changed aswell as linked email address'. I have had this email account for around 15 years which obviously has alot of important information inside it. Could anyone help me retrieve it?

I have sent 2 recovery requests 2 weeks ago and still no response. The email address in question is ******* and the latest Microsoft Account recovery request number is 49829649.

Also, what is the best way to stop this happening again?

Thanks

A:hotmail account hacked

The only ones who can help you are Microsoft's Hotmail team. Sorry.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/hotmail-account-hacked-662368.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I had a problem with my email getting hacked and spamming my contact list I emailed a microsoft email abuse link I found told them about the problem I was having and the next day my hotmail account was closed I clicked on contact support link provided where it says my account has been closed and then completed the form for email support I received an email days later with a link to account Hotmail closed reset my password that didn't solve my problem They also asked me to answer around account information questions I wasn't sure where to send the answered questions back so I just replied to the email that was sent to me It's been days since and I haven't heard back yet I really wish they could confirm that someone received my email I am desperate to get my account open again because I have applied to some jobs and job boards that I am waiting to hear back from I've searched for ways to contact support to no avail I found a live chat support for microsoft support but they just sent me the same info I Hotmail account closed already had and then cut me off before I could tell Hotmail account closed them my situation Like they actually wanted to Hotmail account closed know it I was hacked and this could have already been solved but I'm still waiting for someone just to look at my account to determine if I'm legitimate Has anyone here gone through this process to re-open their account

A:Hotmail account closed

If you were given a case number (SRX+10digits), just go to Microsoft Support on line and they can see the chain of events. The Email you received probably said not to reply to it.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/hotmail-account-closed-479976.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I recently was infected with several viruses AV Security Suite virus and Trojen Zefarch on my laptop and had them removed hopefully However I can now no longer access my Hotmail email account in either IE or Firefox When I attempt to log in I recieve the message Hotmail Cannot account access The Windows Live Network is unavailable from this site for one of the following reasons This site may be experiencing a problem The site may not be a member of the Windows Live Network You can You can sign in or sign up at other sites on the Windows Live Network or try again later at this site I have attempted logging in on Cannot access Hotmail account two different computers my desktop and at a friend's have cleared the cache made sure that anything to do with Hotmail is not blocked and have attempted to recover my password Unfortunately I've had this email for several years and cannot recall the answer to my password recovery question I've sent in the form to recover my account to Hotmail and am still waiting on a response from them Is this an issue with my computer or is it possible that my email has been hijacked Thanks

A:Cannot access Hotmail account

Hello,

I don't that we can assist you here. You will need to contact Hotmail and inform them about your issue. Your Account might have been compromised.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/cannot-access-hotmail-account-495795.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I have:
HP pro 3500 Series computer
4.00 GB RAM
64 Bit operating system
CPU G870 @ 3.1 GHZ
Windows 10
Service pack 1

I am using gmail's chron browser, I can not open my hotmail account. All other mail like gmail, yahoo works ok except hotmail. I get massage "web page is not available."

If I use firefox browser then it will open hotmail.

Can you help so I can use chron browser and get hotmail open.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/can-not-open-my-hotmail-account.218769/
Relevancy 50.74%

I'd like to open a new hotmail email account.I used have my own hotmail account, but I can not open it any more, bacause I do not remember my pin number. It used to be very easy to get into my own account when Igo into my husband's account then mine opened without my pin number to punch, so I've vorgotten my pin number. Therefore I have to open my own hotmail email account.message edited by JunejaLee

A:Please help, because I'd like to open a new hotmail account.

Hotmail has been replaced by outlook.comAlways pop back and let us know the outcome - thanks

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-vista/please-help-because-id-like-to-open-a-new-hotmail-account/13589.html
Relevancy 50.74%

my hotmail account is blocked i've do everything that i can but it still doesnt work this make me in chaos since this is the email i used since over years ago the email is hotmail com since i live in Indonesia I cant give out my phone number since there's no option i tried to change my password since some ppl mention account BLOCKED my hotmail me to try my hotmail account BLOCKED that but thats not working at all there's only option since i dont have my phone number on How do you want to receive your code thingie the only option is quot send an email to ru plasa my hotmail account BLOCKED com quot too bad that plasa com is already closed and i lost my email remember this is email since over years ago this link also doesnt help me anything at all Windows Live ID Help amp How-to so please help me working on this problem i really appreciate it also i dont know where to post this so i just post it randomly

A:my hotmail account BLOCKED

Follow the instructions here> Why is my account temporarily blocked? - Unblock a temporarily blocked account

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f120/my-hotmail-account-blocked-647535.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi everyone I haven't acessed my email in a few days and Messenger Cannot into account Hotmail log or MSN today I was barred from logging in I put in the email adress and that password and it kept telling me that I had the wrong username password which I didn't After several attempts it had that security number for me to type down too but Cannot log into Hotmail account or MSN Messenger to no success I tried to reset my Cannot log into Hotmail account or MSN Messenger password but the question they ask me is quot Machine quot which I have no clue what they mean And also for them to send the info about how to reset it they send it to my blocked email which serves no Cannot log into Hotmail account or MSN Messenger purpose No luck logging in with Firefox either same proble I tried to access MSN Messenger but it said I logged in with the wrong username password too Help I don't know what to do I have so much info in my email including passwords for other websites and personal info Please help me I have Windows XP and IE

A:Cannot log into Hotmail account or MSN Messenger

Account Compromise - Unauthorized Account AccessUnder None of the above options worked. What do I do now? click Windows Live Validation. Read the info provided, follow all the steps. The process allows you to enter an alternate email address so you can be contacted. You will need to be patient and wait for a reply. It shouldn't take long to hear back.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/349788/cannot-log-into-hotmail-account-or-msn-messenger/
Relevancy 50.74%

My hotmail account has been blocked. and my alternative email id is not working.. so how can i unblock my account? please help

A:How to unblock hotmail account

You have a remember your security question?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/how-to-unblock-hotmail-account-618204.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi there Just got my wife a new desktop Dell XPS and it came with Windows I am not familiar with this version of to Have hotmail to login? a use account windows but am with Windows as I use that every day for work When I turned on the desktop there were several setup Have to use a hotmail account to login? steps that had to be completed and one of them was signing on with a hotmail account It may have been phrased a little differently but I was not able to skip this screen My wife does have a hotmail account but does not want that to be her login password just to get into windows which I can fully understand So is there a way to set up a regular user account like we could in Windows Also how the heck do I get to the control panel Is there even one Took me ages just to stumble across how to set the workgroup to what I wanted it to be I know it's just a learning process and any all help will be much appreciated Many thanks

A:Have to use a hotmail account to login?

Hi Dave, welcome to the Eight Forums.

Originally Posted by DaveInFL

When I turned on the desktop there were several setup steps that had to be completed and one of them was signing on with a hotmail account. It may have been phrased a little differently but I was not able to skip this screen. My wife does have a hotmail account but does not want that to be her login/password just to get into windows, which I can fully understand..

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3: Create a normal local user account.

The same in an Eight Forums Tutorial, step 18 tells how to use a local account instead of a Microsoft (email) account: Clean Install - Windows 8

See this tutorial, too: Local Account - Switch to in Windows 8

Originally Posted by DaveInFL

Also, how the heck do I get to the control panel? Is there even one?

Right click the Windows (start) button to open Start Menu, alternatively press WIN + X:

Kari

http://www.eightforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/41742-have-use-hotmail-account-login.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I attempted to open my hotmail account one day, and it was "locked."

I had a one-time use security code sent to me, but it was sent to an email address that was very old, and which no longer exists.

I changed the selection to another email address, and each time they sent me a security code, and I entered it, the page went back to a page which showed the only selection for an email address to send the code to was the email which no longer exists.

I am tired of going in circles with this!

Can any one help me out with a solution as to how to get my hotmail account back again.

If is of any help, my other hotmail account is still working.

Thanks!

A:Need help! Locked out of Hotmail account

Hi,

I've had this problem loads of times. You need to look for a contact us link and send a message/email explaining the problem and that you'd like to re-register under the new email address.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/need-help-locked-out-of-hotmail-account-830426.html
Relevancy 50.74%

An email was sent from my hotmail account with the following message:

I would like to introduce you a very good company and its website is ele-eachnet.com It can offer you all kinds of electronic products that you may be in need,such as laptops ,gps ,TV LCD,cell phones,ps3,MP3/4,motorcycles and etc........
You can take some time to have a check ,there must be something interesting you 'd like to purchase .
The contact email: [email protected] MSN: [email protected]
TEL: 0086+137 1783 2610
Hope you can enjoy yourself in shopping from that company !

Regards

I know other people have had this before; is there anything that I can do to save my account?

Thanks.

A:Can I fix a Hijacked Hotmail account?

are they just spamming your inbox or do they actually have your password? because if they are spamming your inbox NEVER reply to them as when you email them back or click on a link that goes to their webpage it probably tells the spammers that your email is active and they will spam you some more :\

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/223131/can-i-fix-a-hijacked-hotmail-account/
Relevancy 50.74%

I have a wireless network.I have just configured my sons laptop.When I go to login to a hotmail account (mine for testing),I get to the login page,login with user name and password....then nothing.No error page,just blank with a continuing eggtimer.Can anybody cast light on this what is most probably easily explained.

A:cannot access hotmail account

Check for firewall issues, and test with another account if you can.

You may need to bypass the entire wireless setup and connect direct to the modem for a proper test.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-access-hotmail-account.437657/
Relevancy 50.74%

Task '[email protected]' reported error (0x80004005): 'There is an error synchronizing your mail account. Please verify your account is configured correctly by first accessing your mail on the web. Error: 4102

It completes the other 15 tasks correctly. My Hotmail seems to work fine in Outlook but for this error message. But I haven't sent any test messages from this account yet.

A:Hotmail Account Error

It looks like many people get this error.
Here is an MS thread you can look through with some things to try and fix it.
Outlook 2010 with Hotmail Connector send receive error - Microsoft Community

I'm assuming you are using the Outlook Hotmail connecter and accessing the account as MAPI.
You could also try accessing the Hotmail account as POP3.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/276510-hotmail-account-error.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Okay so I got locked out of my hotmail account the message said someone that's not me was trying to login so they locked it till I can verify it's me. The problem is the hotmail account is like 8 years old and when I made it I didn't use any real info name/address/phone number and the email I could use to verify it is also locked. Is there any way to get my hotmail account back? (it's been locked for like 5 months now) thanks in advance.

A:I got locked out of my hotmail account

You have to follow what MS says you have to do to have it unlocked. Otherwise you'll need to create a new account.

http://www.pchelpforum.com/internet-and-email/123874-i-got-locked-out-my-hotmail-account.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Please anyone tell me the how to configure hotmail account in Thunderbird. I cant get a server for it.Please help me.....

A:Thunderbird hotmail account

Hello KiranKumar.P,
For you to be able to do this, you need to have Hotmail 'plus' or 'premium', and they cost money.

It used to be free but Microsoft wanted to charge for it, because it was to much hassle for there server to be switching.

Hope this is what you are after!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/thunderbird-hotmail-account-157831.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Trying to help set up hot mail account for my friend from my Vista and Firefox computer. Will it work? I do not have a MS live account or use IE browser. (Her account will not be in my computer. It is for her to use from other remotes locations).
TIA

Relevancy 50.74%

Hello,

I cannot sign in with my hotmail email id. It doesn't work through MSN or IE or Mozilla FF, or on my I-Pod. It gives me the following message. It just happened today, everything was fine till yesterday night. I am using Windows 7, 64 bit (if that matters).
---

Error symbol The Windows Live Network is unavailable from this site for one of the following reasons:

* This site may be experiencing a problem
* The site may not be a member of the Windows Live Network

You can:

* You can sign in or sign up at other sites on the Windows Live Network, or try again later at this site.

---

I have used a second ID and I was able to sign on. I get a lot of email through the ID and I would like to access it as soon as possible. Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks
A

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/cannot-sign-in-to-hotmail-msn-with-my-account-521696.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I have Windows XP and Windows Explorer 7. My Hotmail account seems to have been hi-jacked. About a week ago I started to receive Delivery Status Notifications (Delay) from many unknown accounts and I discovered that my account had been sending out automated vacation replies with a message publicising an unknown website www.welt188.com. I junked these and used Superantispyware to find what was running on my computer. One programme was found that was not listed in my control panel or my screen list. This was from B's Recorder Gold Service Library and is a program called BGSVCGEN.EXE The messages are now going to all my contacts with a different advert. I have done a BITDefender scan today, which found and deleted 2 adware files: Gen Adware Heur 80C43B3B3B. Can anyone help?

A:Hijacked Hotmail account?

Hi,First, change your hotmail password on ANOTHER, clean, computer.Then, do this:Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on Download_mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/222196/hijacked-hotmail-account/
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi,My computer is pretty clean I think, I have an updated Norton Internet Security installed, but my hotmail account has now sent three "batches" of emails to my entire contact list trying to sell something. It's starting to get annoying. Today I have changed my hotmail password and ran malware bytes (removing all infected files). I have yet to see whether these steps have solved the problem. Any help would be much appreciated. The two dds log files and hijack this log are attached.Thank You in Advance,Jason

A:Hotmail Account Infection

Hi Jason,Logs look ok. Has the spam still been sent after password change?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/307884/hotmail-account-infection/
Relevancy 50.74%

My partner s parents have a hotmail account that appears to have been hijacked as there messages in there sent items that they have not sent and people are receiving spam supposedly sent by them They recently upgraded to a new computer so we are not sure if their new PC or their old one may have been infected with some malware that allowed someone to steal their password please see attached hijacked account Hotmail logs and tell me if we have anything to worry about in there current PC Thanks DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Jean amp Kelvin at on Tue Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT AV ESET NOD Antivirus On-access scanning enabled Updated Hotmail account hijacked E E D - - F - FB -D ACA F C Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcssvchost exesvchost exeC WINDOWS Hotmail account hijacked system brsvc a exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exec program files idt wdm STacSV exeC WINDOWS system brss a exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system AESTFltr exeC Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaanotif exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant HPWAMain exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QlbCtrl exeC Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antivirus egui exeC Program Files Kaseya Agent KaUsrTsk exeC WINDOWS system igfxtray exeC WINDOWS system igfxpers exeC WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Brother ControlCenter brctrcen exeC Program Files Skype Phone Skype exeC Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files TomTom HOME TomTomHOMERunner exeC Program Files Skype Plugin Manager skypePM exesvchost exeC Program Files LSI SoftModem agrsmsvc exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antivirus ekrn exeC Program Files Common Files InterVideo RegMgr iviRegMgr exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC Program Files Kaseya Agent AgentMon exeC Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exeC Program Files PDF Complete pdfsvc exeC Program Files Canon Memory Card Utility PIXMA iP D PDUiP DMemCrdMgr exeC Program Files Common Files Protexis License Service PsiService exeC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Program Files TomTom HOME TomTomHOMEService exeC Program Files RealVNC VNC WinVNC exeC Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAANTMon exeC WINDOWS system mqsvc exeC WINDOWS system mqtgsvc exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqwmiex exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons Com QLBEx exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilterC Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqToaster exeC Concerto Networks KRlyCLis exeC Documents and Settings Jean amp Kelvin Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp msn co nz uInternet Connection Wizard ShellNext hxxp ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale en nz amp c amp bd all amp pf cmnbuInternet Settings ProxyOverride localBHO Skype add-on mastermind bf b-c d - d - a -a f ba c - c program files skype toolbars internet explorer SkypeIEPlugin dllBHO C C A-E - b - D - CECB - No FileBHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper d - c - abf- ecc- c - c program files common files microsoft shared windows live WindowsLiveLogin dllBHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - c program files java jre bin jp ssv dllBHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class e e f - ce- c -bc -eabfe f c - c program files java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dllTB BF - F - - - FE E AA - No FileTB Easy-WebPrint c -e d- c -aa d- ac baba c - c program files canon easy-webprint Toolband dlluRun Skype quot c program files skype phone Skype exe quot nosplash minimizeduRun msnmsgr quot c program files windows live messenger msnmsgr exe quot backgrounduRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exeuRun Tom... Read more

A:Hotmail account hijacked

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.??If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine.??Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links.??Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool.??No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note:??You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run.??After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection.??Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.??Information on A/V control HERE

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/288167/hotmail-account-hijacked/
Relevancy 50.74%

I have noticed recently that anyone using my computer can pull email from hotmail by typing in window search option any possible part of the message(e. subject). How can I fixx this crack in the security of my email?

A:no privacy at all in my hotmail account??

Only if they are logged into your user account. If you want security, Create a limited user accounts for those others you want to let use your computer. log out of your user account when you are done and they will have to log into theirs to access the computer.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/no-privacy-at-all-in-my-hotmail-account-627081.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Logging onto my hotmail account tonight I have discovered that the account has been blocked. I therefore need to use a code to unblock the account which is sent via my secondary email account. This is where the problem arises and I used a 'fake' account for this as I did not have a second email account at the time. Is there anyway around this or a number I can call to receive some help and guidance on this?

A:Blocked out of my Hotmail account

Maybe this will help Hotmail Help & How-to - Answers to the most frequently asked Hotmail questions
Here is a page from Google search hotmail support - Google Search
Jerry

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/224109-blocked-out-my-hotmail-account.html
Relevancy 50.74%

On Saturday I got a number of emails to my hotmail account stating that there was a failure to deliver messages to people with account Hotmail Problem on my contacts list A bunch of people that I haven t talk to in years those accounts no longer existed Later on this followed by a number of replied emails from random people from my contacts list saying I had sent them a link I checked my sent messages there is nothing there obviously Problem with Hotmail account I hadn t been sending these emails but I looked on the failed delivery and there are so many contacts from the list that are people i talk to that must have actually got the email Some professors some other students and i don t no how to stop this from happening It happened again today where someone told me that i sent them an email with a virus looking link in it This email address is particularly important for my daily work school functions and i would like to keep it as a reliable means of communication To summarize the Problem -Sending unintended untraceable emails to all my contacts How can I stop it

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/299524/problem-with-hotmail-account/
Relevancy 50.74%

Nearly every single one of my contacts received some "VIAGRA" spam mail from my e-mail account. Is this some sort of virus or something else. Should I just change my password. Made me angry, everyone is responding wondering why I sent that to them lol Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Vantage Freedom

A:Hotmail account Hacked

Take a look here: Account Compromise - Unauthorized Account AccessIt wouldn't hurt to run malware scanners for some peace of mind and verification that malware is not readily present.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/312078/hotmail-account-hacked/
Relevancy 50.74%

My brother went to check his hotmail account on my computer. Now every time I open my e mail, his hotmail account comes up first (with all his e mail stuff) and I have to click it off before I can open my regular e mail account from Windows Essentials 2011. I looked in accounts, but his hotmail e mail account is not listed. While not a major issue, it is annoying to me. Is there a way to remove his hotmail account from my computer. For my self, I do not use hotmail and never had an account with them.
ps I tried to find a solution in the tutorials before posting.

A:remove hotmail account

Check if the account is listed in Options->Email Accounts rather than the left sidebar.
You should also check that he didn't leave an automatic sign in option for Mail, which could explain why his account is synced every time you start the program.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/160513-remove-hotmail-account.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Yesterday morning at 8 am, my hotmail account was used to send out a weblink that contained a virus (or the email itself was a virus, I am not sure). I have noticed for the past few days that my email account was acting funny, it would say that it lost the internet connection while I was trying to read or delete emails. I have not done anything yet to try and remove the malware that must be in my pc. I have defender pro 5 in 1 installed on my computer, it has been there since I got this computer last year. When I scan my computer it only shows that some cookies have been removed. I am not sure if it scans for malware or not, it is supposed to check for viruses. I do not know how to disable defender pro 5 in 1, if I need to. I am not sure what to do. I appreciate any help and suggestions.

A:Hotmail account infected

Hello which version of D pro do you have,2008,9,10 ??We will remove that and use something better.Are you running XP??Lets run these tools and look at the logs..Next run MBAM (MalwareBytes):Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.Download Link 1Download Link 2MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
For instructions with screenshots, please refer to the How to use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Guide.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.Exit MBAM when done.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.Troubleshoot Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Next run ATF and SAS: If you cannot access Safe Mode,run in normal ,but let me know.Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".From your regular user account..Download Attribune's ATF Cleaner and then SUPERAntiSpyware , Free Home Version. Save both to desktop ..DO NOT run yet.Open SUPER from icon and install and Update itUnder Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):Close browsers before scanning.Scan for tracking cookies.Terminate memory threats before quarantining.Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program. DO NOT run yet.Now reboot into Safe Mode: How to enter safe mode(XP)Using the F8 MethodRestart your computer. When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu. Select the option for Safe Mode usin... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/359916/hotmail-account-infected/
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi,

I think I may have a spyware on my computer as someone recently sent a series of spam e-mails (Viagra and the likes) from my Hotmail account. I have changed my password and run a full scan with Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, but did not find anything. My internet explorer seems to be crashing quite often also.

I am worried that the same spyware used to get my Hotmail password could capture other data such as my financial passwords.

How can I tell if I am or not infected?

Thanks,

Thomas

A:Hijacked Hotmail Account

Welcome aboard Download Security Check from HERE, and save it to your Desktop. * Double-click SecurityCheck.exe * Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. * A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.=============================================================================Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList last 10 Event Viewer logList Users, Partitions and Memory sizeClick Go and post the result.=============================================================================Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free to your desktop. * Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program. * At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish. * If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version. * Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan. * When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. * Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected. * When completed, a log will open in Notepad. * Post the log back here.Be sure to restart the computer.The log can also be found here:C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtOr at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt=============================================================================Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main Mirror
This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped Mirror
This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.
GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and be sure to re-enable your anti-virus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled.IMPORTANT! If for some reason GMER refuses to run, try again.If it still fails, try to UN-check "Devices" in right pane.If still no joy, try to run it from Safe Mode.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/411384/hijacked-hotmail-account/
Relevancy 50.74%

Hey. For some reason my hotmail account keeps sending spam emails to everyone on my contacts list. How do I make it stop?

A:Hotmail account compromised?

Andrew,

Your account may have been compromised by Spyware. I have been getting multiples of Yahoo and Hotmail account users recently who are having the same problem. My suggestion is to download a spyware remover like SuperAntiSpyware... update it to current definitions and reboot your machine into Safe mode then clean your system up. Then change your email account password ...but be aware your contact list may have already been downloaded to the spammer(s) so stopping maybe be more difficult for the already captured contactlist participants. Changing the email password, and please use one more cryptic than a Spaceballs password, should keep the Spyware / Spammer(s) from getting more contacts and causing you more grief.

DingoGold

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/364694/hotmail-account-compromised/
Relevancy 50.74%

Hello I ve been getting annoyed and concerned texts and messages from from sent E-mails account my Hotmail friends over the past few days telling me that they ve been getting viagra mail from my main E-mails sent from my Hotmail account hotmail account at am I ve no idea how this could have happened I d like to say I m internet savvy so I haven t been downloading or clicking anything I shouldn t have been that would cause this to happen I use the downloadable Windows Live Mail program and have three hotmail accounts I check through it These e-mails only seemed to be sent out the day after I cleared one of old my accounts with e-mails using the program Most were spam and I didn t click download anything within those messages I simply deleted them The Windows Live program is telling me that it can no longer send receive messages for this old account It is since this failure message started appearing that my other completely unrelated account that I also check through Windows Live Mail has started sending out viagra adverts at am They do not appear in the sent items folder in the Windows Live mail program or the online webmail sent items folder My password details alternate e-mail address had not been touched but I changed them anyway just in case The reason I think it s associated with Windows Live as the quot main quot e-mail account that these are being sent from has no contacts it appears to be using the shared contacts list in Windows Live Mail that the quot old quot e-mail account has as all the e-mails are being sent to people I know I ve uninstalled it now anyway but I m wary to begin using Outlook or something similar until I know this problem has been solved This is an important e-mail address for me and I ve just recently sent off some very important e-mails to universities asking about postgrad funding I m now worried those addresses are getting viagra e-mails from me too and this is ruining my chances My friends are also annoyed and telling me I should have taken better care of my account - but I always have I m clueless as to how this has happened I ve looked this up and some links say about spoofing but there s nothing explaining how to stop my e-mail address being used Please help

A:E-mails sent from my Hotmail account

Have they stopped since you changed your password?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/381550/e-mails-sent-from-my-hotmail-account/
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi

any one know how to recover hotmail account ?

A:hotmail account has been blocked

Unless you set up a password recovery then no.

Sorry but we can not help with passwords.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/hotmail-account-has-been-blocked-632694.html
Relevancy 50.74%

hey, i just checked my older hotmail account and found about 100 notices that sends were unsuccessful. none of the target addresses are in my address book, and apparently my mom got some spam from me. i changed my password on the account a while ago, but now its happening again. is there any way to tell microsoft? or is the account pretty much dead?

A:Hotmail account hacked?

Bubba,
It happened to me so I closed the account and contacted MS.
Then moved to g-mail and yahoo. First I copied all contacts and saved them.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/138936-hotmail-account-hacked.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Ok probably hear many times before but my hotmail account says quot cant get into hotmail right now quot or something Recently I had to reload windows xp home ed because of a HD failure After I got it up and running A MESSLOAD of viruses and malware poped up and I managed to quot kill quot most of them using regiedit and other programs now I can t log into any of my email hotmail reason some my get For I into can't account. accounts hotmail yahoo netzero ect Can someone please For some reason I can't get into my hotmail account. decipher this hijack file to determin what the issie s are thanks a mill ------------------- Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss For some reason I can't get into my hotmail account. exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C DOCUME Dustin LOCALS Temp winvsnet exe C WINDOWS System spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files HP hpcoretech hpcmpmgr exe C WINDOWS System rundll exe C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files Outlook Express msimn exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files WiFiConnector NintendoWFCReg exe C WINDOWS System HPZipm exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page O - BHO innbanner browser enhancer - beca - c- f - f -c db c d - C WINDOWS System otetyhcadpylcnh dll file missing O - BHO no name - F E -FEF - C -B - BF C - C WINDOWS system qoMCSjif dll file missing O - BHO no name - B C DA -F DE- - D - D EA B F - C WINDOWS System tuvTkhfD dll file missing O - BHO no name - FD E C - CC- C -A - F E F C - C WINDOWS System qoMccYRh dll file missing O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocx O - HKLM Run Cmaudio RunDll cmicnfg cpl CMICtrlWnd O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS System NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS System NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run IUpd C DOCUME Dustin LOCALS Temp winvsnet exe O - HKLM Run HPDJ Taskbar Utility C WINDOWS System spool drivers w x hpztsb exe O - HKLM Run HP Software Update quot C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe quot O - HKLM Run HP Component Manager quot C Program Files HP hpcoretech hpcmpmgr exe quot O - HKLM Run BM b bdb Rundll exe quot C WINDOWS System syepfxbn dll quot s O - HKLM RunOnce Spybot - Search amp Destroy quot C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SpybotSD exe quot autocheck O - HKLM RunOnce SpybotDeletingA command c del quot C WINDOWS System ypntnpxu dll old quot O - HKLM RunOnce SpybotDeletingC cmd c del quot C WINDOWS System ypntnpxu dll old quot O - HKLM RunOnce SpybotDeletingA command c del quot C WINDOWS System syepfxbn dll old quot O - HKLM RunOnce SpybotDeletingC cmd c del quot C WINDOWS System syepfxbn dll old quot O - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - HKCU RunOnce SpybotDeletingB command c del quot C WINDOWS System ypntnpxu dll old quot O - HKCU RunOnce SpybotDeletingD cmd c del quot C WINDOWS System ypntnpxu dll old quot O - HKCU RunOnce SpybotDeletingB command c del quot C WINDOWS System syepfxbn dll old quot O - HKCU RunOnce SpybotDeletingD cmd c del quot C WINDOWS System syepfxbn dll old quot O - Global Startup HP Digital Imaging Monitor lnk C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe O - Global Startup Run Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector Registration Tool lnk C Program Files WiFiConnector NintendoWFCReg exe O - Extra button no name - B E C - ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/for-some-reason-i-cant-get-into-my-hotmail-account.756399/