Windows Support Forum

Voices fine, but music playing in 'slow motion' during DVD playback

Q: Voices fine, but music playing in 'slow motion' during DVD playback

DMA is enabled...

The sound is synced to the voices, but the music seems to be playing slowly. Like in slow motion.

Have tried playing with several different audio players... VLC (VLC default codecs) and k-lite codecs as well...

Any suggestions?

Thanks much..

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/voices-fine-but-music-playing-in-slow-motion-during-dvd-playback.167687/
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Voices fine, but music playing in 'slow motion' during DVD playback

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 80.84%

Hi

I have a Toshiba Satelite M70 laptop and a few days now I realise that the video (youtube and any sort of videos) playback speed is really slow liike slow motion (my interenet speed is fine) eventhough the video downloads in normal speed
and there is a really creepy kind metal noise when the video is playing.... u cant hear anything just that noise.
Also when i open a windows folder u get theis king of metalic clicky noise
I have checked the video and audio codecs and are the latest
the flash driver is the latest version as well

btw: I can hear audio files from windows media player just fine. It seems this happens only with videos

Any suggestions cause i cant see any videos!!!!!

A:Slow motion video playback and strange noise distortion when using Mozzila/IE

i have also done a virus check and am clear...it drives me crazy!!!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/slow-motion-video-playback-and-strange-noise-distortion-when-using-mozzila-ie-394530.html
Relevancy 76.97%

I am having a problem playing my newer AVI files on in windows media player. The older AVI files play, but the new ones are starting to give me problems. They were playing fine before but have now started to play in slow motion. The sound is normal, but the video plays very slow. The play speed settings are set on 1.0 but won't change if I press normal fast or slow. My computer has an AMD 2 ghz chip, 4 gigs of ram. Any help would be appreciated!

A:WMP11 Playing in Slow Motion

Frame-rate... hmmm... what video card do you have?

http://www.vistax64.com/software/231074-wmp11-playing-slow-motion.html
Relevancy 76.97%

Are there any other programs other than virtual dub and IO Intermedia Organizer that will play wmv, mpg, etc. files in slow motion? Virtual dub won't play the wmv files. I have Win XP. Thanks.

A:playing wmv files in slow motion

Windows Media Player will play in slomo... just go to View > Enhancements>Play Speed Settings.

Happy Holidays.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/playing-wmv-files-in-slow-motion.189885/
Relevancy 74.39%

Hello all. I hope I can get some help for my problem. I have a lenovo g570 laptop with 8 gigs of ram and win 7 home premium 64

a few days ago, my laptop started behaving very strangely, exactly like this post describes maximizing/minimizing windows and games in slow motion

so far i've done the following:
reinstall laptop to factory settings
reinstalled drivers
ran sfc and chkdsk - both say there are no corrupted files.

none of these have helped me so far.

i did notice that if i change my color depth from 32 bit to 16 bit, some of the window lagging goes away, but i still have problems running any type of video games.

please help! thank you very much.

A:slow motion while maximizing/minimizing windows and playing games

I suggest a fresh install, backup all your data, music, documents, pictures etc.

Clean Install Windows 7

Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7

Welcome to SevenForums

Fill out your specs completely, so you can get proper help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/292666-slow-motion-while-maximizing-minimizing-windows-playing-games.html
Relevancy 73.53%

For some reason, my Samsung DVD drive plays all music cds and dvds very slowly. The drive has no problems reading the disk, because it spins up fine and the autorun loads quickly. I know its not the drive since I have the same drive in my other computer and it works fine. Its like the video is running in slow motion and the audio is metallic and stretched out. I use Windows Media Player for music cds, and WinDVD 7 Gold for DVDs. This computer has an AMD 2600+ processor and 786MB ram. When watching DVDs my processor usage is about 33% and my memory usage is low. I have Windows 2000, with all the latest updates. Any ideas?

[Edit] I just noticed, when I unpaused the playback of the DVD, it ran smoothly for about 1 second, then the drive spun up and it started running slow again.

Relevancy 72.67%

I hooked up my speakerset to my pc yesterday and I m very pleased with the sound The surround-functions work properly when I play the testsound in SoundMAX-configuration the sounds comes out of the right speakers directions The Problem When I play a legal dvd with surroundsound on it I can t hear a thing the actors say It s like a karaoke-option is turned on The moviemusic and soundeffects are perfectly played The voices are turned into a very low-volume low-bass sound I tried WinDVD WindowsMediaPlayer amp RealPlayer but it all sounds the same When in CyberLink PowerDVD I select speakers in stead of the actors voices are heard oke but the quality of the music and soundeffects degrades big time Selecting speakers sounds the same as the other programs What must I do so I can play hear de original sounds from the dvd over my speakerset My Hardware speakerset Hercules XPS Black on-board audio ADI AD SoundMAX -channel audio Codec motherboard Asus K V SE DeLuxe nbsp

A:Voices gone on dvd-playback

I'm back with an answer,

because the "Swap Center/LFE" function within the SoundMAX-driver isn't working, and I did hear voices through the subwoofer I thought, why not plug in the cables (pc-out) for centerspeaker and subwoofer the other way around on my speakerset.
So I physically swapped them.

And guess what, everything is fine now.

The reason I didn't think of this sooner is because I followed the color-codes red plug in red and white plug in white. The surround test also worked and the color-codes were accurate for front/rear left/right speakers.

Greetings to you All
e-Willem

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/voices-gone-on-dvd-playback.32343/
Relevancy 71.38%

Hello,
I noticed about a month ago that my Hp windows 7 desktop pc kept trying to connect to the internet using explorer, I then scaned the pc using norton and foun noting so perfomed a system restore and the problem stopped.Now when using the computer it sometimes becomes very slow and the mouse lags and if I am playing music at the time, the sound becomes slow and badly distorted high screeching sounds. I have tried system restore, hardware diagnostics and factory reset but the problem is still there. This problem(s) don`t occur all the time, just when i think everything is ok it starts again. I need help please!!!!!!!!

A:Copmuter slow to respond and music playback distorted

Run this program and post the results: DPC Latency Checker

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/184892-copmuter-slow-respond-music-playback-distorted.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Everytime I watch a video, whether it be on Youtube or VLC, I get this problem that makes every background noise come forward and louder, and the voices are incredibly quiet, when someone does speak the entire audio becomes choppy, like its grinding, This happened last night while i was using VLC just before i started a new episode, now it does it on youtube, even my iTunes music is like it, I just get Drums and Bass.

I've tried restarting the computer, even disabling the sound card driver ( I use Realtech Audio by the by) I've even uninstalled and reinstalled VLC to see if that was a possible fix, but nope, Its still the damn same.

A:Audio - Everything fine but Choppy Voices

Also, It's the same for Games as well, just tested it on Team Fortress 2, I can hear everything in the background, except my characters voices, when he is either being hit or taunting, his mouth is moving but I'm getting no sound

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/215003-audio-everything-fine-but-choppy-voices.html
Relevancy 68.37%

Each time I try to play a song or video in wmp, itunes, VLC media player, InterVideo, etc. I get absolutely no sound. Videos play, I can see the images perfectly fine, but there's silence.
However, if I want to watch a video on youtube or anywhere else online, the sound works. There's got to be a simple solution to this but I can't seem to find it. Any help? I've been putting up with this for a long time and I'd really like to finally get it sorted out.
Oh and before you ask, the media players are not muted.

A:No sound when playing music or video, but internet sound works fine

Originally Posted by withherlipsonly

Each time I try to play a song or video in wmp, itunes, VLC media player, InterVideo, etc. I get absolutely no sound. Videos play, I can see the images perfectly fine, but there's silence.
However, if I want to watch a video on youtube or anywhere else online, the sound works. There's got to be a simple solution to this but I can't seem to find it. Any help? I've been putting up with this for a long time and I'd really like to finally get it sorted out.
Oh and before you ask, the media players are not muted.

Try vista codec pack:
Shark007's Codecs Homepage

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/218551-no-sound-when-playing-music-video-but-internet-sound-works-fine.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi I have an avi file that when I play it the music is louder than the people talking and in some parts I can not even hear there voices just the music I have tried playing it in Nero Showtime Windows Media Player Divx Zoom Player Xvid RealPlayer and QuickTime and not one of them works How the fix is Music it? can voices? than i louder I also tried to use TMPGEnc thinking that if i make it a mpeg it may help but I get an error quot Illegal floating decimal point calculation order quot Then I Music is louder than the voices? How can i fix it? thought I could extract the audio so I used RiverPast Audio Convertor and Music is louder than the voices? How can i fix it? that came up with an error aswell Can someone tell me what I can use to play this movie file correctly or is it the file that is mucked up The following is what I got from GSpot Codec Information program Video CC div Name DivX Low-Motion Stat The following codecs all claim to be Music is louder than the voices? How can i fix it? capable of processing this format DivX Decoder Filter ivx D Video Decoder DivX Decoder Filter Audio Name ac x Dolby Laboratories Inc Stat Audio Format Code x Name WAVE FORMAT AC Vendor Dolby Laboratories Inc The following codec should be capable of processing this format Nero Digital Audio Decoder Bitrate kb s ch stereo CBR Fs Hz Thanks in Advance nbsp

A:Music is louder than the voices? How can i fix it?

If that's the way it was recorded then it can't really be fixed. To edit, the music and voice would have to be on separate tracks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/music-is-louder-than-the-voices-how-can-i-fix-it.350797/
Relevancy 67.08%

If this is in the wrong forum, please let me know.

Videos, music and voices, all talking over each other have started coming from my internal computer speakers. Closing all window and programs does not alleviate the problem; they continue to play.

OP system is Windows 7, IE 10.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

A:Music/voices coming from speakers

Thread moved to Windows 7.

Does this happen randomly? As if you just booted the PC and then the sounds start happening?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/music-voices-coming-from-speakers-703297.html
Relevancy 67.08%

I can hear the background music, but not the foreground vocals. Highly frustrating. Re-installed xp, and this is what I wound up with. I tried installing a different media player, namely, The KMPlayer, and it seemed to work. However, last night, it started happening even with that player. Drivers for my sound card are correct and current.

Sound card is a: Chaintech AV-710.

The Driver is: Envy24 Family Audio Controller WDM

Strange thing was that The KMPlayer seemed to resolve the issue, but now it has started again.

Any and all advice appreciated...

A:DVD's and movies only play with music, no voices..

I looked into channel controls in the Envy control panel, and am sure that it is set to 2 speaker, left and right, as I only have 2 speakers up front, not in a surround set up. Last night, I removed the pci soundcard, and turned on the Mobo HD audio, which did the trick, but I can't believe that this is the only way to fix it. There is a bit of a quality loss going back to onboard sound as well.

Any advice folks?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dvds-and-movies-only-play-with-music-no-voices.714128/
Relevancy 66.65%

I have seen this problem on past post (now closed) but there never seem to be a real answer to the issue (many solutions offered).
I do seem to have a trojan or warm that is causing this security issue. I have used all the top popular removal and scan tools but nothing finds this security threat. Most deep (full) scans take about 4-6 hours on my system. The problem is using large sections of memory and I believe the security threat may have limited access to my system (unconfirmed)

Please if someone has direct and specific information on this I would greatly appreciate it.

ISSUE: random sounds, clicking, voices, music, occasionally a pop-up ad even if a browser is not launched. The "clicking" does take focus away from writing in any document, (such as writing a new email) or browser.

A:random sounds, clicking, voices, music

Hello and Welcome.

We want all our members to perform the steps outlined in the link I'll give you below, before posting for assistance. There's a sticky at the top of this forum, and a
Quote:

Having problems with spyware and pop-ups? First Steps

link at the top of each page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please follow our pre-posting process outlined here:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50/...lp-305963.html

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/random-sounds-clicking-voices-music-502038.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Does anyone know how to disable certain sounds in a regular movie on AVI with AC3 (Dolby) sound? You know... voices, music and even special effects. I know it might work with ffdshow somehow but was never able to get it right.

Please help.
/Arman.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-disable-sound-streams-voices-music-sfx-from-a-regular-avi.797664/
Relevancy 65.36%

All music files all of a sudden just started playing at a slow pace. I have windows XP. I have had this problem in the past. Something like the music files keep copying over and over again? How do I fix it?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/261337/music-files-playing-slow/
Relevancy 65.36%

whenever i try to play a dvd in my windows media player 11 it plays all the audio (ie: music/sound fx) except for the voices of the people in the movie it just started doing this recently i had no problem with it before a few days ago.. i have a 5.1 surround sound system and im running windows xp home edition has anyone ever seen this before if so i could use some help thx

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-voices-playing-dvd-in-wmp-11.682146/
Relevancy 64.07%

I'm using an older version of Intervideo WinDVD. I put the mp3 music onto the timeline, and when I press the play button for the DVD to play, the music plays in very slow motion/distorted. When I double-click on the music file itself in WinDVD at the top, it plays fine. HELP!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/intervideo-windvd-background-music-playing-slow.872960/
Relevancy 63.64%

Windows windows center/firewall plays disabled random, Music security became at voices and security is disabled and I hear random voices sounds Some weird trojan detected and removed by MBAM This Music plays at random, voices and windows security center/firewall became disabled is my DDS log DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Internet Explorer Run by Jonathon Loo at on - - Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate GMT - AV Microsoft Security Essentials Disabled Updated EA - D C- DFB- - E E F F SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP Microsoft Security Essentials Disabled Updated C BB - B - - A - B A B B Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k rpcss C Windows system atiesrxx exe C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k GPSvcGroup C Windows system SLsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system WUDFHost exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Program Files Microsoft Small Business Business Contact Manager BcmSqlStartupSvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Program Files Microsoft BingBar SeaPort EXE c Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlbrowser exe c Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Windows System svchost exe -k WerSvcGroup C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDWinSec exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exe C Windows system WUDFHost exe c Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL MSSQL Binn sqlservr exe C Windows system atieclxx exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows WindowsMobile wmdSync exe C Program Files Logitech GamePanel Software LGDevAgt exe C Program Files Logitech GamePanel Software LCD Manager LCDMon exe C Program Files Logitech GamePanel Software G-series Software LGDCore exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files Microsoft Security Client msseces exe C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Program Files TortoiseSVN bin TSVNCache exe C Program Files steam Steam exe C Windows ehome ehtray exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe C Program Files Pando Networks Media Booster PMB exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Users Jonathon Loo AppData Roaming Dropbox bin Dropbox exe C Windows system svchost exe -k WindowsMobile C Program Files Folding home Folding home-gpu Folding home exe C Windows ehome ehmsas exe C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Program Files Logitech GamePanel Software Applets LCDCountdown exe C Program Files Logitech GamePanel Software LCD Manager Applets LCDClock exe C Program Files Logitech GamePanel Software Applets LCDMedia exe C Program Files Logitech GamePanel Software Applets LCDPop exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbam exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Common Files Steam SteamService exe C Program Files microsoft office Office OUTLOOK EXE C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CCC exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Windows system Macromed Flash FlashUtil ActiveX exe C Windows system SearchProtocolHost exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore ex... Read more

A:Music plays at random, voices and windows security center/firewall became disabled

Greetings and Welcome to The Forums!!My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems. I have put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier and faster for both of usPlease do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.Please read every post completely before doing anything.
Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the Watch Topic Button, select Immediate Notification, and click on Proceed. This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster. NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of hartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer. NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.Security CheckDownload Security Check by screen317 from here.Save it to your Desktop.Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.Run Combofix:You may be asked to install or update the Recovery Console (Win XP Only) if this happens please allow it to do so (you will need to be connected to the internet for this)Before you run Combofix I will need you to turn off any security software you have running, If you do not know how to do this you can find out >here< or >here<Combofix may need to reboot your computer more than once to do its job this is normal.You can download Combofix from one of these links.Link 1Link 2Link 3 1. Close any open browsers or any other programs that are open.2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts. When finished, it will produce a report for you. Note 1: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stallNote 2: If you recieve an error "Illegal operation attempted on a registery key that has been marked for deletion." Please restart the computer"information and logs"In your next post I need the following
Log from Combofixlet me know of any problems you may have had
How is the computer doing now?Gringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/458711/music-plays-at-random-voices-and-windows-security-centerfirewall-became-disabled/
Relevancy 62.35%

Hello found your site after trying to remove fix the problem by myself Wish I music/radio playing Google redirect, speakers and searches over slow knew about you guys before I Google redirect, slow searches and music/radio playing over speakers went through all the steps I ve already taken Hope you can help My internet speed is fine I am experiencing Google redirects to various advertisement sites and antivirus-removal Google redirect, slow searches and music/radio playing over speakers sites I am also experiencing something that sounds like a radio station playing over my speakers When I load up anything on the internet any site it takes an extremely long time to load I assume it has something to do with the malware I cannot remove or the loads of anti-virus malware removal I have downloaded to fix the problem I have been using and pay for Advanced System Care Norton Trying to resolve the issue myself I have recently started using Spybot and Ad-Aware and when I got frustrated I added Malwarebytes Anti-Malware SuperAntispyware Professional Kapersky Security Scan Norton Power Eraser and even ran ComboFix once Yes I m sorry I should have gone to the professionals but I didn t know about you guys until now My programs have removed a number of tracking cookies and I believe it is Spybot that keeps locating something called iCrossrider that it removes frequently Other than the issues above my computer is running fine My documents are attached Please note that GMER did not find anything and did not produce a log I was only able to save a blank Ark txt file DDS Ver - - - NTFSAMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Eric at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - AV Lavasoft Ad-Watch Live Anti-Virus Enabled Updated FF - D -CE B- ECB-E A A AV Norton Enabled Updated DF - - D- - DC EFD BF SP Spybot - Search and Destroy Disabled Outdated EAF D - -F B -EB - F F EE SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP Norton Enabled Updated D BEB -B A- E - B -B B SP Lavasoft Ad-Watch Live Enabled Updated - EE-C E - B-DC BDD BAB FW Norton Enabled BE D -DB F- - AD - F E C FC Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Program Files x IObit Advanced SystemCare ASCService exe C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows system atiesrxx exe C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Program Files x Common Files logishrd LVMVFM UMVPFSrv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system atieclxx exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Program Files x Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWService exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SASCORE EXE C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM armsvc exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files x Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Security Scan kss exe C Program Files x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamscheduler exe C Program Files x Motorola Mobility Motorola Device Manager MotoHelperService exe C Program Files x Norton Engine ccSvcHst exe C Program Files x Motorola MotForwardDaemon ForwardDaemon exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows system taskhost exe C Program Files x Norton Engine ccSvcHst exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files x Motorola Mobility Motorola Device Manager MotoHelperAgent exe C Program Files x IObit Advanced SystemCare ASCTray exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Program Files x Lavaso... Read more

A:Google redirect, slow searches and music/radio playing over speakers

Greetings and Welcome to The Forums!!My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems. I have put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier and faster for both of usPlease do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.Please read every post completely before doing anything.
Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the Watch Topic Button, select Immediate Notification, and click on Proceed. This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster. NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of hartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer. NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.DeFogger: Please download DeFogger to your desktop.

Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
The application window will appear Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers Click Yes to continue A 'Finished!' message will appear Click OKDeFogger may ask you to reboot the machine, if it does - click OKDo not re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.-AdwCleaner-Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.
Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click on Delete.Confirm each time with Ok.Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.--RogueKiller-- Download & SAVE to your Desktop RogueKiller or from here
Quit all programs that you may have started. Please disconnect any USB or external drives from the computer before you run this scan! For Vista or Windows 7, right-click and select "Run as Administrator to start"For Windows XP, double-click to start. Wait until Prescan has finished ... Then Click on "Scan" button Wait until the Status box shows "Scan Finished"click on "delete" Wait until the Status box shows "Deleting Finished" Click on "Report" and copy/paste the content of the Notepad into your next reply.The log should be found in RKreport[1].txt on your DesktopExit/Close RogueKiller+Gringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/470346/google-redirect-slow-searches-and-musicradio-playing-over-speakers/
Relevancy 62.35%

hi i dont know wats wrong with windows media player but since this morning its being acting weird. when its running it wont play the music properly, its really choppy, and it slows my whole computer down. i tried restarting it but that didnt fix it so i hav no idea wats wrong with it. any help?

A:wmplayer acting slow/sluggish playing music choppy and slowin pc down, help plz?

It could be a memory issue. How much RAM is in it? Also, have you tried updating Media Player?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/wmplayer-acting-slow-sluggish-playing-music-choppy-and-slowin-pc-down-help-plz-305468.html
Relevancy 62.35%

For a few days now every time I turn on my computer with the no programs playing with the background, Voices/Adverts in running volume on advertisements and other sounds almost constantly play in the background of my computer with no programs at all running So far the antivirus antimalware programs haven't picked up anything I've run TDSSKiller and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and still nothing Any help would be greatly appreciated Following the guide I've run DDS Voices/Adverts playing in the background, with no programs running and attached the Attach txt file The DDS txt report is posted below DDS Ver - - - NTFS x Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by owner at on - - Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium GMT - AV Microsoft Security Essentials Disabled Updated E Voices/Adverts playing in the background, with no programs running - ED- F -A - BCB F SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP Lavasoft Ad-Watch Live Disabled Updated CDFD D- CAC- Voices/Adverts playing in the background, with no programs running -C FC- ACB B SP Microsoft Security Essentials Disabled Updated DF E - D - BB- B - D E BFDE Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows Microsoft Net Framework v WPF PresentationFontCache exe c Program Files Microsoft Security Client MsMpEng exe C Windows system Ati evxx exe C Windows system SLsvc exe C Windows system Ati evxx exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Program Files Adobe Elements Organizer PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe C Windows system agrsmsvc exe C Windows system atashost exe C Program Files TOSHIBA ConfigFree CFSvcs exe C Program Files Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbamscheduler exe c Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL MSSQL Binn sqlservr exe c Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlbrowser exe c Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exe C Program Files Toshiba TOSHIBA DVD PLAYER TNaviSrv exe C Windows system TODDSrv exe C Program Files Toshiba Power Saver TosCoSrv exe C Program Files Toshiba Bluetooth Toshiba Stack TosBtSrv exe C Program Files TOSHIBA SMARTLogService TosIPCSrv exe C Program Files Common Files Ulead Systems DVD ULCDRSvr exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDWinSec exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exe C Windows System WUDFHost exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Toshiba Power Saver TPwrMain exe C Program Files Toshiba SmoothView SmoothView exe C Program Files Toshiba FlashCards TCrdMain exe C Windows RtHDVCpl exe C Windows System wpcumi exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files AVG Secure Search vprot exe C Program Files Real RealPlayer Update realsched exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update hpwuschd exe C Program Files Microsoft Security Client msseces exe C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Windows ehome ehtray exe C Users owner AppData Roaming Dropbox bin Dropbox exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Users owner AppData Local GCC Controller exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynToshiba exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM EXE C Windows ehome ehmsas exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPHelper exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CCC exe C Program Files Microsoft BingBar SeaPort exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chr... Read more

A:Voices/Adverts playing in the background, with no programs running

Hello SpinoSquad I would like to welcome you to the Malware Removal section of the forum.Around here they call me Gringo and I will be glad to help you with your malware problems.Very Important --> Please read this post completely, I have spent my time to put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier, faster and smoother for both of us!Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.Please read every post completely before doing anything.Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the "Follow This Topic" Button, make sure that the "Receive notification" box is checked and that it is set to "Instantly" - This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.These are the programs I would like you to run next, if you have any problems with one of these just skip it and move on to the next one.-AdwCleaner-Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click on Scan.After the scan is complete click on "Clean"Confirm each time with Ok.Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.-Junkware-Removal-Tool-Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".The tool will open and start scanning your system.Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.When they are complete let me have the two reports and let me know how things are running.Gringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/515293/voicesadverts-playing-in-the-background-with-no-programs-running/
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi I'm new to this site but I really need help as I'm going back ads/music playing, DCOM/Plug'n'Play and Random crashes slow firefox to school soon and I can't have my computer crashing logging me off every - hours and the ads that play in the back are starting to get pretty annoying anyways here's the dds log DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Charles at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - Random ads/music playing, slow firefox and DCOM/Plug'n'Play crashes AV Kaspersky Anti-Virus Enabled Updated CC -C B - D- FEF-A D A SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP Kaspersky Anti-Virus Enabled Updated ED D D-EF - B -B F- FE E A BB Running Processes C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows system WLANExt exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Windows system FBAgent exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATK Hotkey ASLDRSrv exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATKGFNEX GFNEXSrv exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskhost exe C Program Files x Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus avp exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files Elantech ETDCtrl exe C Windows System hkcmd exe C Program Files x Microsoft BingBar SeaPort EXE C Windows System igfxpers exe C Program Files x AmIcoSingLun AmIcoSinglun exe C Program Files x ASUS Splendid ACMON exe C Program Files Common Files Intel WirelessCommon iFrmewrk exe C Program Files x ASUS SmartLogon sensorsrv exe C Program Files x ASUS ASUS Live Update ALU exe C Program Files x LogMeIn Hamachi LMIGuardianSvc exe C Program Files P G BatteryLife exe C Program Files Intel WiMAX Bin WiMAXCU exe C Program Files Zune ZuneLauncher exe C Program Files x Intel Intel Management Engine Components LMS LMS exe C Windows SysWOW ACEngSvr exe C Program Files Microsoft Office ClientX integratedoffice exe C Windows SysWOW PnkBstrA exe C Windows SysWOW PnkBstrB exe C Program Files Common Files Intel WirelessCommon RegSrvc exe C Program Files x Pando Networks Media Booster PMB exe C Program Files x Microsoft Application Virtualization Client sftvsa exe C Program Files x Skype Phone Skype exe C ProgramData Skype Toolbars Skype C C Service c c service exe C Program Files x Steam Steam exe C Program Files SRS Labs SRS Premium Sound Control Panel SRSPremiumPanel exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Intel WiMAX Bin AppSrv exe C Program Files x Microsoft Application Virtualization Client sftlist exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATKOSD ATKOSD exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATK Media DMedia exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATK Hotkey HControlUser exe C Program Files x ASUS Wireless Console wcourier exe C Program Files Intel WiMAX Bin DMAgent exe C Program Files Intel WiFi bin EvtEng exe C Program Files x Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus avp exe C ProgramData Anti-phishing Domain Advisor visicom antiphishing exe C Program Files x ASUS Wireless Console WimaxConsole exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x LogMeIn Hamachi hamachi- -ui exe C Program Files x LogMeIn Hamachi hamachi- exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATK Hotkey HControl exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Virtualization Handler CVHSVC EXE C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATK Hotkey ATKOSD exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATK Hotkey WDC exe C Wind... Read more

A:Random ads/music playing, slow firefox and DCOM/Plug'n'Play crashes

Hello! Welcome to BleepingComputer Forums!
My name is Georgi and and I will be helping you with your computer problems.
Before we begin, please note the following:
I will working be on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
The logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me.
Stay with the topic until I tell you that your system is clean. Missing symptoms does not mean that everything is okay.
Instructions that I give are for your system only!
Please do not run any tools until requested ! The reason for this is so I know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.
Please perform all steps in the order received. If you can't understand something don't hesitate to ask.
Again I would like to remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so. I will not help you if you do not follow my instructions.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press Scan button.
It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
Also
Please re-run FRST again and type the following in the edit box after Search: rpcss.dll
Click the Search button
It will make a log (Search.txt)- please post the log into your reply to me. (you can use pastebin as well).

Regards,
Georgi

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/520825/random-adsmusic-playing-slow-firefox-and-dcomplugnplay-crashes/
Relevancy 61.92%

Can somebody please help asap I really need my computer to be fully reliable before I go back to school Here's the DDS log nbsp attach txt nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Charles at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - AV Kaspersky Anti-Virus Enabled Updated CC playing, DCOM/Plug'n'Play slow and firefox crashes Random ads/music -C B - D- FEF-A D A SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP Kaspersky Anti-Virus Enabled Updated ED D D-EF - B -B F- FE E A BB Running Processes C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows System svchost exe -k Random ads/music playing, slow firefox and DCOM/Plug'n'Play crashes LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows Random ads/music playing, slow firefox and DCOM/Plug'n'Play crashes system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows system WLANExt exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Windows system FBAgent exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATK Hotkey ASLDRSrv exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATKGFNEX GFNEXSrv exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskhost exe C Program Files x Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus avp exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files Elantech ETDCtrl exe C Windows System hkcmd exe C Program Files x Microsoft BingBar SeaPort EXE C Windows System igfxpers exe C Program Files x AmIcoSingLun AmIcoSinglun exe C Program Files x ASUS Splendid ACMON exe C Program Files Common Files Intel WirelessCommon iFrmewrk exe C Program Files x ASUS SmartLogon sensorsrv exe C Program Files x ASUS ASUS Live Update ALU exe C Program Files x LogMeIn Hamachi LMIGuardianSvc exe C Program Files P G BatteryLife exe C Program Files Intel WiMAX Bin WiMAXCU exe C Program Files Zune ZuneLauncher exe C Program Files x Intel Intel reg Management Engine Components LMS LMS exe C Windows SysWOW ACEngSvr exe C Program Files Microsoft Office ClientX integratedoffice exe C Windows SysWOW PnkBstrA exe C Windows SysWOW PnkBstrB exe C Program Files Common Files Intel WirelessCommon RegSrvc exe C Program Files x Pando Networks Media Booster PMB exe C Program Files x Microsoft Application Virtualization Client sftvsa exe C Program Files x Skype Phone Skype exe C ProgramData Skype Toolbars Skype C C Service c c service exe C Program Files x Steam Steam exe C Program Files SRS Labs SRS Premium Sound Control Panel SRSPremiumPanel exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Intel WiMAX Bin AppSrv exe C Program Files x Microsoft Application Virtualization Client sftlist exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATKOSD ATKOSD exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATK Media DMedia exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATK Hotkey HControlUser exe C Program Files x ASUS Wireless Console wcourier exe C Program Files Intel WiMAX Bin DMAgent exe C Program Files Intel WiFi bin EvtEng exe C Program Files x Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus avp exe C ProgramData Anti-phishing Domain Advisor visicom antiphishing exe C Program Files x ASUS Wireless Console WimaxConsole exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x LogMeIn Hamachi hamachi- -ui exe C Program Files x LogMeIn Hamachi hamachi- exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATK Hotkey HControl exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Virtualization Handler CVHSVC EXE C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATK Hotkey ATKOSD exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATK Hotkey WDC ex... Read more

Hello Drone424,Welcome to Bleeping Computer.My name is fireman4it and I will be helping you with your Malware problem.Please take note of some guidelines for this fix:Refrain from making any changes to your computer including installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, and running scanners or tools.If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing.Even if things appear to be better, it might not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions and reply back until I give you the "all clean".In the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Follow This Topic.I suggest you click it and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Follow This Topic. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.Finally, please reply using the Post  button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply, unless they do not fit into the post.  I will be analyzing your log. I will get back to you with instructions.Install Recovery Console and Run ComboFixThis tool is not a toy. If used the wrong way you could trash your computer. Please use only under direction of a Helper. If you decide to do so anyway, please do not blame me or ComboFix.Download Combofix from any of the links below, and save it to your desktop.Link 1Link 2Close/disable all anti-virus and anti-malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix. Refer to this page if you are not sure how.Close any open windows, including this one.Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.If you did not have it installed, you will see the prompt below. Choose YES.Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.Note:The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. This allows us to more easily help youshould your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.When finished, it will produce a report for you. Please post the contents of the log (C:\ComboFix.txt).Leave your computer alone while ComboFix is running.ComboFix will restart your computer if malware is found; allow it to do so.Note:Please Do NOT mouseclick combofix's window while its running because it may cause it to stall.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/520942/random-adsmusic-playing-slow-firefox-and-dcomplugnplay-crashes/
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi never been on this site before thank google I found it and hopefully one of you computer geniuses can help me out DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Charles at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - AV Kaspersky Anti-Virus Enabled Updated CC -C B - D- and ads/music playing, crashes DCOM/Plug'n'Play Random slow firefox FEF-A D A SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP Kaspersky Anti-Virus Enabled Updated ED D D-EF - Random ads/music playing, slow firefox and DCOM/Plug'n'Play crashes B -B F- FE E A BB Running Processes C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows system WLANExt exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Windows system FBAgent exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATK Hotkey ASLDRSrv exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATKGFNEX GFNEXSrv exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskhost exe C Program Files x Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus avp exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files Elantech ETDCtrl exe C Windows System hkcmd exe C Program Files x Microsoft BingBar SeaPort EXE C Windows System igfxpers exe C Program Files x AmIcoSingLun AmIcoSinglun exe C Program Files x ASUS Splendid ACMON exe C Program Files Common Files Intel WirelessCommon iFrmewrk exe C Program Files x ASUS SmartLogon sensorsrv exe C Program Files x ASUS ASUS Live Update ALU exe C Program Files x LogMeIn Hamachi LMIGuardianSvc exe C Program Files P G BatteryLife exe C Program Files Intel WiMAX Bin WiMAXCU exe C Program Files Zune ZuneLauncher exe C Program Files x Intel Intel reg Management Engine Components LMS LMS exe C Windows SysWOW ACEngSvr exe C Program Files Microsoft Office ClientX integratedoffice exe C Windows SysWOW PnkBstrA exe C Windows SysWOW PnkBstrB exe C Program Files Common Files Intel WirelessCommon RegSrvc exe C Program Files x Pando Networks Media Booster PMB exe C Program Files x Microsoft Application Virtualization Client sftvsa exe C Program Files x Skype Phone Skype exe C ProgramData Skype Toolbars Skype C C Service c c service exe C Program Files x Steam Steam exe C Program Files SRS Labs SRS Premium Sound Control Panel SRSPremiumPanel exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Intel WiMAX Bin AppSrv exe C Program Files x Microsoft Application Virtualization Client sftlist exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATKOSD ATKOSD exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATK Media DMedia exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATK Hotkey HControlUser exe C Program Files x ASUS Wireless Console wcourier exe C Program Files Intel WiMAX Bin DMAgent exe C Program Files Intel WiFi bin EvtEng exe C Program Files x Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus avp exe C ProgramData Anti-phishing Domain Advisor visicom antiphishing exe C Program Files x ASUS Wireless Console WimaxConsole exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x LogMeIn Hamachi hamachi- -ui exe C Program Files x LogMeIn Hamachi hamachi- exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATK Hotkey HControl exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Virtualization Handler CVHSVC EXE C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATK Hotkey ATKOSD exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files x ASUS ATK Package ATK Hotkey WDC exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Program Files x AT amp T Communication Manager RcAppSvc exe C Pr... Read more

Hello! Welcome to BleepingComputer Forums!
My name is Georgi and and I will be helping you with your computer problems.
Before we begin, please note the following:
I will working be on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
The logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me.
Stay with the topic until I tell you that your system is clean. Missing symptoms does not mean that everything is okay.
Instructions that I give are for your system only!
Please do not run any tools until requested ! The reason for this is so I know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.
Please perform all steps in the order received. If you can't understand something don't hesitate to ask.
Again I would like to remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so. I will not help you if you do not follow my instructions.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press Scan button.
It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.
Also
Please re-run FRST again and type the following in the edit box after Search: rpcss.dll
Click the Search button
It will make a log (Search.txt)- please post the log into your reply to me. (you can use pastebin as well).

Regards,
Georgi

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/520704/random-adsmusic-playing-slow-firefox-and-dcomplugnplay-crashes/
Relevancy 61.06%

I have a slow performing Acer Laptop I've upgraded the RAM Defragged the drive Chkdsk the drive removed virus trojans but playback of videos music and DVDs sputter jerky sound and video still happens Please tell me if I'm missing something slow videos Laptop Music playing (iTunes), Acer DVDs and performance online in this log that will Acer Laptop slow performance playing Music (iTunes), DVDs and online videos help me get this laptop working great Thanks Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exeC WINDOWS system igfxpers exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC WINDOWS ehome ehtray exeC WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXEC Acer Empowering Technology ePower ePower DMC exeC WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exeC Acer Empowering Technology eRecovery Monitor exeC Acer Empowering Technology eDataSecurity eDSloader exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgnsx exeC Program Files Yahoo Search Protection SearchProtection exeC WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC WINDOWS eHome ehSched exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exeC Program Files AirPort APAgent exeC Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files UPHClean uphclean exeC Acer Empowering Technology admtray exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgemc exeC Program Files McAfee Security Scan SSScheduler exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeC Program Files Sony Sony Picture Utility VolumeWatcher SPUVolumeWatcher exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exeC DOCUME user LOCALS Temp RtkBtMnt exeC Acer Empowering Technology admServ exeC WINDOWS system wuauclt exeC WINDOWS system dllhost exeC WINDOWS system wbem unsecapp exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ycomp def search ie htmlR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http us rd yahoo com customize ycomp def www yahoo comR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http us mg mail yahoo com dc launch d edrov av R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http us rd yahoo com customize ycomp def www yahoo comR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localR - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllR - URLSearchHook AVG Security Toolbar BHO - A BC A - F - -AA - D C - C Program Files AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dllO - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dllO - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - c Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dllO - BHO AVG Security Toolbar BHO - A BC A - F - -AA - D C - C Program Files AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar ... Read more

A:Acer Laptop slow performance playing Music (iTunes), DVDs and online videos

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/261845/acer-laptop-slow-performance-playing-music-itunes-dvds-and-online-videos/
Relevancy 58.91%

I tried to burn a series of educational dvd's to watch on my portable player, Toshiba 1850. I used DVD shrink and CopyToDVD on my laptop Thinkpad T60 to Verbatim DVD-R discs.

The playback is fine on the computer but turns bad on my portable player as well as other DVD players. It starts fine but in the middle of the DVD the video and sound will get garbled when I play on any player other than the computer.

Has anyone run into this problem and are there fixes?

Thanks in advance.

Relevancy 58.48%

I apologize if this has already been addressed. I honestly don't know what I'm doing. My Vista's not playing any of the music files on my computer or my iPod on any music player I use (iTunes, WinAmp, the Rhapsody that came with it), though it plays anything else that's online. Other sounds on the computer are also playing (MSN, AIM, system sounds). What it does exactly is, upon clicking any song in the media library, it shows intention to play it but then stays at 0:00, while recognizing the length of song, name of artist, etc. Did I miss something?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-not-playing-any-music-files-plays-online-music-perfectly.666314/
Relevancy 57.62%

This problem isn t specifically audio related but I posted it here because it s the thing that is affected that bothers me most I suspect all these problems are a Audio days fine and when ago recording everything was few crackles playback related Mods sorry if this is more suitable for another forum Basically at one time my audio playback and recording would skip crack and pop but then I realised that I was still using my old sound-card instead of the Toneport UX which is what I use now After I made that switch Audio playback and recording crackles when everything was fine a few days ago there were no more skips cracks or pops during playback or recording but now there are and I m using the UX It started again about days ago and I have no idea why However I think these cracks and pops come from spikes in the CPU because if I don t do anything to significantly use CPU like open a new program or change windows the cracks are more infrequent But again this never happened before so I don t know why it is now Also since around days ago I ve been experiencing the taskbar and window frames changing to Classic of their own accord After an indefinite period of time the taskbar will flash and change into Classic or some mangled hybrid of XP and Classic As soon as it does that in Sounds amp Audio Devices every option gets greyed out and no sound card can be or is selected when before this everything would say UX and would work The only way to fix it is to restart but then it s just a matter of time before it happens again This has happened before and I suspected it was due to having Malwarebyte s Anti-Malware installed As odd as it sounds it would happen a lot more frequently when I had that installed and would actually incite it when I did a scan sometimes crashing the computer halfway through Since uninstalling it it happens a lot less frequently but still does Another interesting fact is that the audio playback actually wasn t crackling when this sound options and taskbar thing was happening but it would stop me from hearing what I was recording I use Foobar for playing audio and it must have independent sound options or something because it s the only thing I can play audio through when this happens The only thing I ve done differently since before the cracks and pops weren t happening is restore my BIOS to default settings and reinstall the UX sound-drivers The inciting incident was when my computer froze and wouldn t let me click anything but the mouse was moving around freely I pressed the restart button but it got stuck in the start-up telling me to select the correct boot device I went into setup and it was only seeing my third slave hard-drive and disk-drive but neither second slave or master drive with Windows on so it couldn t boot Using my other computer I ran a web search on how to fix it and one guy said restore BIOS to default settings so that s why I did that It didn t fix it but after about forty minutes I turned it back on just out of curiosity and everything loaded up fine until the login screen where it crashed twice before working the third time and allowing me to use my computer as normal My educated guess was that it was overheating and going temporarily insane before cooling down Like sunstroke ish Since then I ve noticed that my audio playback and recording are being interrupted by the pops and clicks Okay now here s another problem that s probably associated with all of this A few months ago my computer would randomly freeze up and not like when it crashes and the mouse moves and you can get to Task Manager etc I mean actually stop altogether The mouse wouldn t move and even the little light that tells you whether NumLock is on or off wouldn t change when I pressed NumLock The screen would remain on whatever was last on it and there was no significant pitch change or strenuous sounds coming from the hard-drive or anything in the computer It was like it stopped and wasn t even aware of it I eventually took a vac... Read more

A:Audio playback and recording crackles when everything was fine a few days ago

What motherboard do you have? Check if the default BIOS have the onboard sound enabled, and if so, disable it. (assuming you have onboard audio).

If you're worried about heat being a problem, install CoreTemp and enable logging. Then if your computer crashes again, you can go back and check the logs and see if there was some kind of heat spike when it crashed. If removing dust made it run better, heat could be an issue.

I also see that your audio card is USB. I couldn't see if it has a power adapter on their web site. If it does not, maybe you have a problem with it getting enough power.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/audio-playback-and-recording-crackles-when-everything-was-fine-a-few-days-ago.159188/
Relevancy 57.62%

ok so im hearing comming from my speakers, some music, but mostly commercials. i was browsing the web and all the sudden i hear "buy a mcdonalds big mac today!" i dont get it i went to task manager and nothing looks weird. here's ahttp://img404.imageshack.us/i/audiosnap.jpg screen shot of active tasks
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

but when i went to audio mixer there is a volume tab for "name not available" and if i mute it music goes away....i dont get it. help!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A:HELP! music is playing in the background but no music program is open!

Are you close to a radio station's transmitter site and antenna? That sounds like "RFI" (Radio Frequency Interference" getting into your speaker system.

When you get it, unplug the speakers from the PC but leave them powered on and the volume up and see if you still get it. If you do it's RFI and the speaker system is picking it up or it's coming through the AC power line to the speakers. If this just started I would suspect either a bad cable ground or just a dirty plug connection somewhere in the system.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/93651-help-music-playing-background-but-no-music-program-open.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Having problems with voices on YouTube and other videos being too low and slow which makes me wonder if it's somehow playing too slowly, as when using VLC player there's a play faster "Speed" option which solves this. I've looked in "Sound" but can't find anything similar to click on so any suggestions most appreciated....

Thanks
Forgot to add this also happens in Skype too....

A:Voices too deep & slow watching YouTube etc.

YouTube use Flash for playing. Reinstall Flash to see if that helps YouTube.

Any other audio problems, first step make sure you are using the correct sound driver and in this case the HP supplied sound driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/297396-voices-too-deep-slow-watching-youtube-etc.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Thanks in advance for your help You guys always have worked wonders This morning the computer seemed to be acting up with popups and voices sounded like an add of some sort when the internet was totally shut down and only the desktop was showing Also when I hit the tab of addresses in my toolbar line it showed some porn sites that I know no one was looking at this morning A list of about ten sites When I get onto the internet the homepage doesn't pop up as quickly as usual and when we hit on a site like espn com it just stagnates That has been happening for the last couple of weeks The above just occurred this morning popups slow, voices, running Heard I cleared out my temp file using the quot temp quot command and did unload quite a bit of stuff There were two items that were created today that I was unable to clear out an application named quot b quot and a dat file named quot a quot Thought that was strange Below is the DDS txt The Attach and Ark zip files are attached Thanks again DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by User at on Wed Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV Norton AntiVirus On-access scanning enabled Updated E A - - -B - C C F Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService Heard voices, running slow, popups issch exe C Program Files Adobe Heard voices, running slow, popups Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exe C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exe svchost exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files PIXELA ImageMixer SE CameraMonitor exe C Program Files Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBUpdate qbupdate exe C WINDOWS msa exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C DOCUME User LOCALS Temp b exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilter C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HPZ C Program Files Norton AntiVirus Norton AntiVirus Engine ccSvcHst exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HPZ C Program Files Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBCFMonitorService exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Canon CAL CALMAIN exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus Norton AntiVirus Engine ccSvcHst exe C Program Files Yahoo Messenger ymsgr tray exe C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C Program Files internet explorer iexplore exe C DOCUME User LOCALS Temp Temporary Internet Files Content IE ONINABMX dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www cnn com uSearch Page hxxp www google com uSearchMigratedDefaultURL hxxp www google com search q searchTerms amp sourceid ie amp rls com microsoft en-US amp ie utf amp oe utf uSearch Bar hxxp www google com ie mDefault Search URL hxxp www google com ie uSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie uSearchURL Default hxxp www google com search q s mSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie EB - a - b-a - c a a - No File uRun MSMSGS quot c program files messenger msmsgs exe quot background uRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exe uRun updateMgr quot c program files adobe acrobat reader AdobeUpdateManager exe quot AcRdB -reboot uRun swg c program files google googletoolbarnotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe uRun WMPNSCFG c program files windows media player WMPNSCFG exe uRun Messenger Yahoo quot c program files yahoo messenger YahooMessenger exe quot -quiet uRun Monopod c docume user locals temp b exe mRun HPDJ Taskbar Utility c windows system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe mRun ISUSPM Startup c progra common instal update ISUSPM exe -startup mRun ISUSSc... Read more

A:Heard voices, running slow, popups

Hello again, tms123.

Please Subscribe to this Thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant notification by email, then click Add Subscription.

Please note that the forum is very busy and if I don't hear from you within three days this thread will be closed.

------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

C:\DOCUME~1\User\LOCALS~1\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ONINABMX\dds[1].scr

Please note that tools are best Run from the Desktop. Save to the Desktop and then Run from the Desktop.

Easier to find and perform specialized functions which may be required. Thanks.

Please note that these fixes are not instantaneous. Most infections require more than one round to properly eradicate.

Please stay with me until given the 'all clear' even if symptoms seemingly abate.

Kindly follow my instructions and please do no fixing on your own or running of scanners unless requested by a helper.

Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/comb...o-use-combofix

* Ensure you have disabled all antivirus and antimalware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Get help here

Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/heard-voices-running-slow-popups-401975.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I'm using Audacity, for the record.

I've edited an audio file, and when I play it on my computer it's fine, but when I upload it to a site like Twango or Supload, it plays back at a higher speed, the chipmunk effect. What in the world can I do to get it to upload correctly? Do I need to change a setting in Audacity or something?

Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/audio-file-playback-fine-on-computer-sped-up-when-i-upload-why.591069/
Relevancy 57.19%

Hello fellow TS ers Some months ago I switched over one of my spare boxes an HP Omnibook PIII mhz MB GB HD from Win K to Kubuntu Everything seems to be ok apart from one issue - video playback Under problems Linux Win) playback (play Video under laptop with fine under my Windows I can view every single format Xvid Divx MPEG DVD and so on without any issues but under Linux the same films and clips will run with speed problems jerkiness slowdown and the picture quality is severely reduced along with artefacts and pixellation I ve tried just about every solution imaginable and despite months of research nothing seems to resolve this or point towards clues I have posted on virtually every Linux forum and specialist graphics group but to no avail Trying a different distro didn t help - as a test I used Knoppix and experienced the same issues So does Video playback problems with my laptop under Linux (play fine under Win) this mean there is a problem with the open source drivers codecs and my graphics hardware ATI Mobility P M Agp X If anyone can offer clues suggestions or advice I d really appreciate it as I ve exhausted all Video playback problems with my laptop under Linux (play fine under Win) other avenues and my current work-around is using Win K on a dual boot just to watch films properly Jay nbsp

A:Video playback problems with my laptop under Linux (play fine under Win)

"every solution"? Really? Even the sledgehammer+anvil one?? Why do you even ask if "everything" has been tried?

First. What video player software are you using?
Second. Yes, your video and audio drivers can have a huge impact.
Third. Running KDE or GNOME on that machine is just masochistic. Use Xubuntu instead.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/video-playback-problems-with-my-laptop-under-linux-play-fine-under-win.93604/
Relevancy 57.19%

Hello,

Ok. I am a newbie. I have a problem with the audio playback on my new Vista x64 machine. Yes, I have iTunes 8.1 installed and the playback there is choppy, but the playback is choppy using Windows Media Player just the same. This happens during playback of music saved to my library and from a CD in the drive! I have waded through many dozens of dead end threads on this site and on apple, windows, and dell. I have called dell and apple. Apple walked me through the uninstall and reinstall of iTunes 8.1. I have updated all my drivers. I have updated QT and iTunes.

I do not know my way around these issues. Can anybody walk me through this!? How can I achieve the seemingly simple goal of smooth audio playback on my new machine. What am I missing!?

Thank you.

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/205924-music-playback.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I am not sure if the title accurately tells what my issue is. I hope I can explain it.

When listening to music on my PC, it does not matter if I use Winamp, Songbird, Quicktime, Windows Media Player, or any other software. Every so often, there appears some sort of distortion, like the drive that the music is on slows down. I dont know if it is the driver or what. Its hard to explain. You have to hear it. I dont think its the mp3 file itself, cause I could play a song and it will be perfect, but then the next time I play it, it will distort. It is really driving my nuts cause I can't find the reason for it.

Anybody out here got any ideas? even crazy ones? Thanks.

Cardnut

A:Odd distortion while playing music in any music player on Win 7 PC

Please follow the http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html to provide us with application and system logs that can indicate application conflicts, application errors, system corruption, or system critical errors to help us determine if any of these are causing problems with your music playing.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/209442-odd-distortion-while-playing-music-any-music-player-win-7-pc.html
Relevancy 56.33%
Relevancy 56.33%

while playing music through groove music i am getting error "0x8007045d ".......................................

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/441615-while-playing-music-through-groove-music-i-am-getting-error.html
Relevancy 56.33%

So I searched around for a bit and found a few discussions about the Music app crashing but none appear to be the problem I'm having I can open the app and do most things in Music Xbox when crashes app music playing it Search navigate around I can even play music most of the time except for one notable exception When you click on an artist or album the app opens a smaller window in the middle of the app where you can usually Xbox Music app crashes when playing music play the song along with a few other options like Play Top Songs or Explore Artist Whenever I click play from this window the app suddenly closes This does not happen with music that I have files locally on my hard drive it only happens with streaming music I can get streaming music to play as long as I can find a play button elsewhere in the app aside from this window that pops up in the middle of the screen But if a song is already playing I can skip back and forth and navigate around the app I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and this fixes it for a little while but it eventually begins happening again It crashes with zero other apps or programs running I have AVG antivirus running but I disabled that for a while and it still crashes I noticed that when it does crash the Music app doesn't close completely as it's still listed along with other running apps if I hover in the upper left corner and drag my mouse down to view all running apps Thoughts

A:Xbox Music app crashes when playing music

well, you didn't see my post...

app dumping me back to the start screen?

same thing for me. same solution that is a band-aid (uninstalling and reinstalling the app).

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/12001-xbox-music-app-crashes-when-playing-music.html
Relevancy 56.33%

hello

anyone here know why my computer
cannot play midi and audio on the flash...
other media can work just fine....
i think my microsoft GS wavetable SW Synth have problem..
anyone can help me??

thx

A:Midi Music Playback

anyone????????????????help me...

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/54546/midi-music-playback/
Relevancy 56.33%

Hello all,

Is there a way to have WMP 11 not queue a song when you select while another one is playing? All help is appreciated, and thanks in advance.

mamoon0

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/have-wmp-11-not-queue-music-for-playback.713353/
Relevancy 56.33%

I need some help!

Recently I've been having problems, since installing Windows Media Player 10, with playing music. Whether from a CD, from a saved file, etc. I have been hearing a lot of static and skipping; when opening Microsoft Word, Mozilla Firefox, etc. music playback seems to retard and skip, all making quite a sloppy music experience.

I've looked at many forums, messageboards, etc. yet have found nothing that is helpful.

Please help,
Jamie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/music-playback-problems-in-xp-w-wmp-10.316572/
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi, I recorded my songs in my digital recorder, then uploaded them from CD-R to my computer using Windows Media Player. Then from my computer I uploaded them onto songwriters online sites such as Myspace, Soundclick, Reverbnation and others. At first all songs sounded correct.

Recently, all songs sounded correct when played on the Windows Media Player in my computer. However, when I tried to listen to them on the online music sites Myspace, Soundclick, and Reverbnation the meter was broken up, music sped up, then slowed down. The drum parts are not in sync with the music....drums are ahead or behind the beat.

The weird part is that I can go to another computer (not my own) and there I can hear my music play correctly on the music sites mentioned above. Any thoughts as to what might be the problem in my computer, and suggestions as to what the cure might be?

Thanks,
Paul

A:Music playback is out of sync.

Could it be the internet speed and the fact they are being "buffered"?

BTW, this is a Windows 7 forum, not an XP forum.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/239519-music-playback-out-sync.html
Relevancy 56.33%

For some reason when i try and play a song (this has only happened over the last couple of days) only the bass plays (on the sub) and nothing else. I have checked all the sound levels for each speaker and they are all fine. The driver is working fine, made sure that the sound card was selected in the playback devices etc and this is fine but still same problem.
I don't understand why. . .

Any ideas?

Kind Regards
Tim

A:Music Playback Problems

do you have multiple media players installed? i assume you have. open each media player and check the equalizers on each of them. some media players will actually change the sound levels of the computer directly and not just within the software

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/music-playback-problems.645562/
Relevancy 56.33%

Some ripped albums will not play now on media player11 or music jukebox12. The message says that they need a licence for the PC to use before playing, and a browser opens up, goes to MSdrm and gives the message that the licence can be downloaded after clicking the button. I do this, get a confirmation that it is done, and that I can now play the file.

I exit the browser, go back to MP or JB, press play, nothing happens, and the whole process repeats itself?

Bah! humbug!

Anybody know what is really happening here? I'd be grateful.

A:Playback music files?

When you say ripped album, are these songs transferred from CD's to mp3 format or were they downloaded from somewhere? If they were downloaded from some online music store, you should contact them about this problem. If you ripped them from CD's yourself, I don't have any idea why they would require a license.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/playback-music-files-340044.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I am running XP/Win7 on my AMD 64 Athlon 3400+ powered Pavillion. I have an integrated Realtek AC'97 audio card and lately I've noticed that all music playback is choppy - whether it's iTunes, Windows Media Player, or Youtube. I've tried different speakers, headphones, etc., but reagrdless of the hardware I use, I still get the same problem. It sounds as if the music is being paused and then played very quickly throughout the song. I don't really notice it in Windows sound effects, but that may be because they are short in length. I notice this happening on both XP and Windows 7 and don't know why.

Please help!!!

A:Music Playback is Choppy

Try updating your audio and chipset driver. There could also be a program running in the background taking up to much memory or CPU cycles. If you listen to music alot you should get a dedicated sound card. You can get a really good Audigy on Ebay for under $15. Onboard audio is notoriously troublesome. Too many other things in the system can interfere with it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/music-playback-is-choppy.132766/
Relevancy 56.33%

Whenever I play any music - either directly from a cd/dvd in the disc drive, from the library stored on hard drive or from music web sites such as myspace - the songs play but it's as if pinky and perky are singing. That is to say, the music seems to be at the correct speed but the pitch is far to high...I think. It is fair to say that I am relatively clueless when it comes to the technicalities of a PC (and it wouldn't surprise me if it were a 'user' problem) but I would be grateful if anyone has any suggestions for correcting this problem

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/music-playback-problem-168870.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I have been listening to my CD's playing back on my computer. The last few disks have had intermittant sound/muffled. My computer is less than one year old so I am hoping it is not a broken drive. I use Windows XP and Windows Media player to play back. My computer is a pentium 4 processor. The dvd is a Lite-on DVD+RW SPHW-822S cd-Rom drive. Any idea's what I can do??

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cd-music-playback-problems.396702/
Relevancy 56.33%

Alright, I think I know the answer but I'll put it out there maybe someone has a suggestion. So far, the drives have been replaced, the cable has been replaced, the OS win2k has been reloaded, so the only thing left is the motherboard, where am I wrong here. If this turns out to be the mobo I will no longer recommend Gigabyte moboz, this is 2 out of 3 that I've had that have had something that died, one the LAN quit, and now this.

A:Jerky DVD/music CD playback, how come?

Hiyas

Jerky playback you say? Tried installing a decent codec pack? So far Vip3r's encoding pack seems to be the best i've come across. Sorted out my choppy playback on movies that skipped all the time.

Also check your buffering and swap file. See what system resources are being used. Might be something simple like not enough free memory too.

Regards
BW

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/jerky-dvd-music-cd-playback-how-come.391745/
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi,
I am looking for a music playback app for Windows 8.1. Preferably something that has:
- Crossfading between songs
- Can handle .m3u playlist files

Any suggestion? I only find some very basic apps, nothing more.
Thanks a lot!

A:Please, recommend me some music playback app for W8

what about vlc media player,i think it support all formats !!

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/36699-please-recommend-me-some-music-playback-app-w8.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I keep getting a blue screen when i play music from my itunes, or when i play videos or music files online. The error message is something like "kernel page instack error" or something to that affect. It doesnt happen when i play movies from my windows media player or vlc player. I think it has something to do with my drivers, but i really dont know. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

A:blues screen when playing music from itunes, or playing videos online

You can look at this document and follow the instructions
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;en-us;Q315266

Basically it says:
1. Install the latest SP
2. Check your hard drive (chkdsk)
3. Scan for viruses

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/blues-screen-when-playing-music-from-itunes-or-playing-videos-online-501305.html
Relevancy 55.9%

System running xp pro
768 meg ram
P4 2.26
sound blaster live 5.1
cambridge dtt2200 5.1 sound system

wm player 9
winamp 5.13

When playing back mp3 files the volume of the sound will either all of a sudden drop or get louder.
You would think someone was sitting at the computer turning the volume knob. This can be a very random problem (once or twice in an hour)or can happen often throughout a song.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

A:music playback sound variation

It happens to me to.... i can't explain it. I think its a ghost Once the volume shot all the way up.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/music-playback-sound-variation.50971/
Relevancy 55.9%

I just installed Vista Ultimate I personally made my PC and while it s not the most spectacular machine it should do However I get Music Sound Playback All Choppy No / At choppy music playback no matter what Music software I use I ve tried WMP iTunes and Winamp All are choppy My motherboard has onboard audio Just basic and Vista installed the AC Choppy Music Playback / No Sound At All Audio Codec for it which is what is used in XP as well I also have an Choppy Music Playback / No Sound At All extra sound card that I installed It s a C-Media PCI Audio device and the drivers for Choppy Music Playback / No Sound At All that were installed from Vista as well Whenever I set the C-Media card as default I get music but choppy Whenever I set the onboard audio as default and move my speakers plug I don t get anything Vista says it s working just fine but I don t get anything I have mb ram with gig readyboost drive AMD Sempron ghz I have a Radeon SE Video Card no areo but works fine other than that My ratings in the performance monitor are Processor Memory Graphics Gaming Graphics Primary Hard Disk So do I really need better hardware just to get a simple mp to playback smoothly or could there be something else wrong here nbsp

Relevancy 55.9%

Does anyone know why does music playback become choppy while typing.....its getting choppy while I am typing this

system info

win xp sp2
amd athlon 5200
780g chipset mobo
2 gb ram
realtek onboard audio

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/choppy-music-playback-while-typing.854379/
Relevancy 55.9%

Hello hope someone can help me I've recently started using Windows and am having an annoying sound issue If I'm playing music or listening to an internet radio station either through Windows Media Player or through my internet browser if I then get another sound come through in anything else eg a sound effect from a game email notification Windows Messenger alert etc it knocks the sound of the music down to about a quarter of what it originally was The music volume then gradually recovers once it realises no other sounds are going to be made It's as if it's giving priority to knocked playback sounds Music other by out the other programs I don't want this to happen at all I'd rather choose a low background volume for the music which stays rock solid and doesn't get altered by anything else I've tried adjusting various settings both within the audio control panel in Windows Realtek HD Audio Manager and Windows Media Player but without any luck I've noticed the setting about Windows automatically adjusting volume if it detects communications activity and tried changing it to quot do nothing quot but this has absolutely no effect Game sound effects aren't communication activity anyway I've also tried ticking and unticking the quot Normalise Volume quot check-boxes in my Realtek HD Audio Manager control panel but Music playback knocked out by other sounds this doesn't appear to do anything either Please can anyone help me with a way to stop the sound keep getting knocking out It's so irritating I've stopped playing music through my PC all together when multi-tasking Many thanks in advance for any help James

A:Music playback knocked out by other sounds

If you don't want the System Sounds you can completely disable them in the Sound Panel. Change the Sound Scheme to "No Sounds". That is the way I have my PC setup as I also use my PC for my recording studio and I don't want anything interferring with recording.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/74074-music-playback-knocked-out-other-sounds.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Hi All,A few days ago my computer slowed right down while starting up and pretty much ground to a halt.I have since ran a virus scan in safe mode, search and destroyed FREQUENTLY reccurring spyware, and ran a chkdsk.The computer itself is certainly running better, but now any time I play a video or music file, its stops and starts perpetually, preventing smooth playback, which is incredibly frustrating!Im comfortable when using computers but a novice in relation their workings - could anyone give me some advice in relation to what may be the problem with my compuuter? and how I could go about resolving the problems?RegardsModerator Edit: Moved topic to more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

A:Stuttering Video And Music Playback

It's possible that you haven't removed all remnants of the spywares you said you found. You should run a few more scans, this time add a few different scan programs to your arsenal.

What are all the programs you use to scan for viruses, trojans, malware, etc,?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/80538/stuttering-video-and-music-playback/
Relevancy 55.9%

I am a musician who records parts for my bandmates. I do simple mixes of parts, recording them to my old phillips home cd recorder. when I load them on my computer(dell dimension4550 xp home) to send to my bandmates, the playback is awful. highly distorted bass sound, much distortion. the cd's play fine on my phillips, and my marantz player. I tried them also on my friends HP desktop (running vista)and I get the same distortion. any ideas?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/music-cd-playback-errors-on-computer.815522/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi, I just bought a new laptop and have been using it a few days when today while playing World of Warcraft and listening to DI.FM on my browser it crashed. I was able to reproduce this a few times with the same conditions. I am hoping you can help me figure out what is causing this issue. Thanks.

Attachment 40204

A:BSOD playing WoW/Playing music, error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEP

Is there any particular reason that you are not using UEFI or Secure Boot?
In general this model comes with UEFI and Secure Boot enabled.

Have you set the time and time zone on your system? (the flag on your profile says Minnesota, but the time is set to Pacific Daylight time).

The system also comes with a 1 tB HDD, but now has an SSD installed - did you have someone install the SSD and move the operating system for you? (We do this at work quite often - normally we do it by cloning the hard drive to the SSD).

I'd suggest running a memory diagnostic, as one of the memory dumps has an error that is suggestive of memory problems (hardware): Memory Diagnostics You may also want to run the free hardware diagnostics from here: Hardware Diagnostics

Beyond that, I'd suggest visiting the Asus website and updating ALL of the drivers there.
To start with, go by the dates on the drivers in the memory dump that I've listed below.

If all of this doesn't stop the BSOD's, please run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: Driver Verifier Settings

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Tue Mar 25 03:16:41.939 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\032514-7093-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9600.16452.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.131030-1505
System Uptime:0 days 0:04:27.617
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by :memory_corruption
BugCheck 3B, {c000001d, fffff800eda2ed43, ffffd00037e285f0, 0}
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c000001d, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff800eda2ed43, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck
Arg3: ffffd00037e285f0, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: CODE_CORRUPTION
PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2400
CurrentSpeed: 2394
BIOS Version G750JM.205
BIOS Release Date 02/11/2014
Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Product Name G750JM
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
**************************Tue Mar 25 02:10:49.648 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\032414-7171-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9600.16452.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.131030-1505
System Uptime:0 days 10:38:52.326
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by :ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!SwapContext_PatchXRstor+0 )
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff802713bff6a, ffffd00038bdad40, 0}
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff802713bff6a, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck
Arg3: ffffd00038bdad40, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: Wow-64.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x3B_nt!SwapContext_PatchXRstor
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700HQ CPU @ 2.40GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2400
CurrentSpeed: 2394
BIOS Version G750JM.205
BIOS Release Date 02/11/2014
Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
Product Name G750JM
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
**************************Mon Mar 24 15:22:43.023 2014 (UTC - 4:00)************************... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/43236-bsod-playing-wow-playing-music-error-system_service_excep.html
Relevancy 55.47%

My computer is playing EVERYTHING in slow motion. Even the Microsoft song when I log on. It says my audio drivers aren't installed, but I cant figure out how the hell to install them.

A:Slow motion

Try adjusting the refresh rate of your monitor.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/slow-motion.598050/
Relevancy 55.47%

My computer has been running slow as balls lately could someone take a look at this and let me know if anything is wrong Thanks Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe Slow inc.) Log (HJT Motion C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost Slow Motion (HJT Log inc.) exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Slow Motion (HJT Log inc.) Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS System CTsvcCDA exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus IWP NPFMntor exe C WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C program files steam steam exe C Program Files AIM aim exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared Security Console NSCSRVCE EXE C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Common Files Adaptec Shared CreateCD CreateCD exe C PROGRAM FILES ATI TECHNOLOGIES ATI CONTROL PANEL ATIPTAXX EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader AcroRd exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system NOTEPAD EXE C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Documents and Settings blaze Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www games-fusion net O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO NAV Helper - A F D D-E - D -B A - BB FDD - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - C E A- F - E-B E- B - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run McAfeeUpdaterUI quot C Program Files Network Associates Common Framework UpdaterUI exe quot StartedFromRunKey O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKCU Run Steam quot c program files steam steam exe quot -silent O - HKCU Run AIM C Program Files AIM aim exe -cnetwait odl O - HKCU Run swg C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - Extra context menu item amp AIM Search - res C Program Files AIM Toolbar AIMBar dll aimsearch htm O - Extra context menu item amp eBay Search - res C Program Files eBay eBay Toolbar eBayTb dll RCSearch html O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS Office EXCEL EXE O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C... Read more

A:Slow Motion (HJT Log inc.)

so...is anything wrong w/ it? or no?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/slow-motion-hjt-log-inc.526468/
Relevancy 55.47%

here lately my winXP home machine has REALLY been playing games very slow. not good for racing sims. games are choppy. i have 2 racing sims & simcity3000 unlimited that are not worth playing like this.

ok, where do i start?
i forgot where the startup program is that lets me paste the content here, so i'll probably need that,too.

Relevancy 55.47%

Dear TechSupportGuy,

Websites and webpages are slow to load and I get pop ups quite often. One pop up in general loads up and takes up the whole screen 30 seconds after I click internet explorer. Strangely, this pop up only occurs the first time I click on internet explorer. After the first time it doesn't come up again. Also, this pop up sometimes appears on my desktop, and those times I have to restart my computer because I can't remove it from the screen.

Please Help Me,
FranDaMan

Relevancy 55.47%

Hi thanks for taking the time to hear me out My computer is running very very slow Motion Slow My system performance monitor says my processor is running at normally runs around I have had this problem many times before and have successfully fixed it by reading threads But I Slow Motion ve run into a real hum-dinger and have exhausted all efforts in my bag of tricks I have run disk clean up disk defrag virus scan erased all temp internet files and cookies I run Ad-Ware and Spy-bot I also erased one gig of fat from by hard drive mp s and pic s still have gig of free Slow Motion space The last time I Slow Motion had this problem it was AlarmZone that was bogging it down but it had to be running for at leased hour Closing it returned my processor back to normal values I fear I have a nasty bug eating all my power dose anyone have any ideas Let me know if you want to see my HiJack list Thanks for your help Kyle nbsp

A:Slow Motion

Sounds like it is time to post a HiJack log. Feel free to do so.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/slow-motion.204534/
Relevancy 55.47%

hay,

I NEED to know how to make a part of my movie in slow motion? I have tried slowing down the frames per minute but then it lags so plz help help me??

ps: I have ulead videostudio 7

A:Slow motion

Hi,

Did you try this site as it has tutorials :

http://www.ulead.com/learning/vs.htm

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/slow-motion.136579/
Relevancy 55.47%

My Computer has slown down significantly in the last weeks I m thinking its some kind of malware adware or pain-in-the- -ware Need help of the Tech Geniuses in here My Log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINNT System smss exe C WINNT system winlogon exe C WINNT system services exe C SLow Motion PC WINNT system lsass exe C WINNT system Ati evxx exe C WINNT system svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C SLow Motion PC WINNT system LEXBCES EXE C WINNT system spoolsv exe C WINNT system LEXPPS EXE C PowerPanelPlus upssrv exe C PowerPanelPlus upsio exe C WINNT System svchost SLow Motion PC exe C Program Files AMD Cool n Quiet GemServ exe C PROGRA Symantec NORTON GHOSTS EXE C Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus IWP NPFMntor exe C WINNT system regsvc exe C WINNT system MSTask exe C WINNT system stisvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINNT system Tablet exe C WINNT System WBEM WinMgmt exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT system Ati evxx exe C WINNT Explorer EXE C WINNT System LXSUPMON EXE C Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint point exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exe C WINNT SOUNDMAN EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVDServ exe C Program Files SlySoft AnyDVD AnyDVD exe C Program Files D-Tools daemon exe C PROGRA PANICW POP-UP PSFREE EXE C WINNT system ctfmon exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr AcroTray exe C Program Files BenQ Common Bin WinCinemaMgr exe C Program Files VIA RAID raid tool exe C Program Files Ulead Systems Ulead Photo Express Trial CalCheck exe C WINNT SYSTEM Wtablet TabUserW exe C Program Files Netscape Netscape Netscp exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Hijack HijackThis exe R - Default URLSearchHook is missing N - Netscape user pref quot browser startup homepage quot quot http www google com quot C Documents and Settings Administrator Application Data Mozilla Profiles default OF RZ SLT prefs js N - Netscape user pref quot browser search defaultengine quot quot engine C A CProgram Files CNetscape CNetscape Csearchplugins CSBWeb src quot C Documents and Settings Administrator Application Data Mozilla Profiles default OF RZ SLT prefs js O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocx O - BHO CCHelper Class - CF B EE- - D -A E- BB E - C Program Files Panicware Pop-Up Stopper Pro CCHelper dll O - BHO IeCatch Class - A -E CA- D - CD - D B - C PROGRA FLASHGET jccatch dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO CNavExtBho Class - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - BHO NTIECatcher Class - C CB B - D - D - C -B B - C Program Files Xi NetTransport NTIEHelper dll O - Toolbar Pa amp nicware Pop-Up Stopper Pro - B E E - E - D - FD - B CCBD - C Program Files Panicware Pop-Up Stopper Pro popuppro dll O - Toolbar FlashGet Bar - E E AB-F - D - D - BA E - C PROGRA FLASHGET fgiebar dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINNT system msdxm ocx O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - Toolbar no name - D BB -F A - D -BF C- - no file O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run Synchronization Manager mobsync exe logon O - HKLM Run CloneCDElbyCDFL quot C Program Files Elaborate Bytes CloneCD ElbyCheck exe quot L ElbyCDFL O - HKLM Run PrinTray C WINNT System spool DRIVERS W X printray exe O - HKLM Run LXSUPMON C WINNT System LXSUPMON EXE RUN O - HKLM Run WorkFlo F BrdJmp WorkFlow ... Read more

A:SLow Motion PC

you have an outdated version of HJT.

Please do this:

* Click here to download HJTsetup.exe
· Save HJTsetup.exe to your desktop.
· Doubleclick on the HJTsetup.exe icon on your desktop.
· By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Hijack This.
· Continue to click Next in the setup dialogue boxes until you get to the Select Addition Tasks dialogue.
· Put a check by Create a desktop icon then click Next again.
· Continue to follow the rest of the prompts from there.
· At the final dialogue box click Finish and it will launch Hijack This.
· Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
· Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
· Come back here to this thread and Paste the log in your next reply.
· DO NOT have Hijack This fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/slow-motion-pc.435844/
Relevancy 55.47%

I have been fighting this syndrome for some time now Here is the background I have an Dell Latitude XP OS PS MHz processor MB RAM etc Slow XP Motion in When d l my mail Outlook Express or send it the process is very slow in the dialup mode This is not the XP in Slow Motion case with broadband Slow meaning minutes upon minutes compared to seconds I can see that the computer is waiting for the list of messages from the server or is waiting to send messages to the server Sometimes it waits minutes and the POP server times out This never happens with RoadRunner broadband I have an IBM Thinkpad PII with Win and it beat this XP - X over working in the same room on the same telephone line I have scanned with Ad-Aware Spybot Norton AV I have this software plus Zone Alarm free installed on both computers IBM PII and Dell Latitude This is driving me crazy Is there a switch I can turn off to get this XP system moving a little faster Thank you polaris

A:XP in Slow Motion

How does regular browsing work with the XP system using dialup? Is that extraordinarily slow as well?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/19130/xp-in-slow-motion/
Relevancy 55.47%

Good Afternoon I'm wondering if anyone Slow Motion. Everything here can help me or has experienced the same issue that i'm receiving Since today everything I do seems to Everything Slow Motion. be in like quot Slow Motion quot If I open any application it gradually opens and fades in This has only just started to happen today I have recently just bought and put in a new CPU cooler the Corsair Hydro H i and a new Wester Digital HDD which worked fine for the first two days until this issue started My CPU temps show a normal - degrees so it's not the CPU overheating I've tested re-seating my RAM which didn't change anything Flashed my BIOS with removing the battery which also didn't solve the issue So I was thinking it must be the new HDD I placed my Old HDD back into the machine to notice that the same issue is still occurring I tested different Sata ports now on the MB still same issue on all three So now i'm totally stumped Only guess is the MB is failing PC Spec MSI Z A-G B MB Intel i Ghz Quad not Overclocked Corsair Veangence Mhz gb Ram Western Digital gb Sata hdd samsung Gb hdd Hope you guys can help as i'm a mystery Kind Regards Paul

A:Everything Slow Motion.

Download the ISO image for Memtest in my signature. Burn the image to CD using IMGBurn also in my signature. Remove all but one stick of RAM, boot off of the newly created CD and run the tests on each stick of RAM separately. If you get any errors (Red) that stick of RAM is bad and needs to be replaced.
If all the RAM tests fine, then you may have a flailing PSU. Open the side of the case, look at the label of the PSU and report the make, model# and wattage.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/everything-slow-motion-686342.html
Relevancy 55.47%

hay,
i am using ulead video studion 7 and i would like to know how can i make a certain screne in slow motion?
I am jumping off a roof and I want it to be in slow motion so how do i do that?
thanxz

A:slow motion

The normal way is to reduce the number of frames per second

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/slow-motion.134810/
Relevancy 55.04%

Had my Galaxy Tab (7") for several months & have used with no problems. Last few weeks, music tracks will only play for just over a minute & then stop. If forwarded, the rest of the track is accessible, thus showing that tracks are not incomplete. Having this problem with the inbuilt Music Player & with MixZing. Any idea on how to solve this would be appreciated!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/samsung-galaxy-tab-music-playback-problem.1001687/
Relevancy 55.04%

I can't remember the last time I was able to playback audio cd's (store bought) but I am sure I was able to at one time. I'll insert a cd into the drive at the autoplay box does popup saying it is an audio cd, so the drive WILL recognize the disc. However upon attempting to playback or rip, the drive will endlessly try to read the disc, freezing whichever program I'm using to playback/rip. The hard disc action light is also at full blast while this is happening. I have tried several cds and programs to no avail.

A:TssTcorp CD/DVD SH-182D drive will not playback music cd's

The Drive itself requires replacing
You can also purchase cleaning discs to clean the laser, but the money is usually best spent on a new DVD R/W drive

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/tsstcorp-cd-dvd-sh-182d-drive-will-not-playback-music-cds.105216/
Relevancy 55.04%

My computer has been locking up without a BSOD for two or three days now, during random things: programming in Dr. Java one day, and Minecraft another, but both time listening to music. It finally BSOD this last time, and I tried to figure out what was the issue using Bluescreenviewer and Windbg, but I can't figure it out. I've not changed any drivers recently, I've run Memtest86+ before when I had problems and it returned no errors. I've run at stock speeds/timings and still had issues.

I see other people have had similar issues solved here, so hoping someone can spot what I didn't.

A:BSOD IRQ_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL, randomly or during music playback

Welcome

Your Creative sound card driver seems to be causing a BSoD for you.

Get an update on its driver. (Uninstall the earlier ones and install latest)

Code:
1: kd> lmvm CTEXFIFX
start end module name
fffff880`06063000 fffff880`061c0000 CTEXFIFX T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: CTEXFIFX.SYS
Image path: CTEXFIFX.SYS
Image name: CTEXFIFX.SYS
Timestamp: Mon Aug 22 11:59:38 2011 (4E51F04A)
CheckSum: 001613A7
ImageSize: 0015D000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Creative Worldwide Support
Driver Reference Table

Let us know if the problem persists.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/255102-bsod-irq_not_less_than_or_equal-randomly-during-music-playback.html
Relevancy 55.04%

When I'm playing music with Mediamonkey (or other programs), after about 10 minutes the screen goes black and the sound stops, which is really annoying (I have to press any button to wake the PC up).

How can I change this?

A:Sound/music playback stops entirely after some time

Is your harddrive set to go to 'sleep'? Check your power save settings.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/152017-sound-music-playback-stops-entirely-after-some-time.html
Relevancy 55.04%

I have a T440s with win10. When I listen to music after a couple of minutes the sound freezes for a second and makes a buzzing sound and it is really disturbing. I've already tried different drivers (from realtek, from ms, from lenovo), settings (dolby off, sound enhancement off, sampling rate), disabling lan (someone recommended in an other topic), bios update but no change. Btw it works perefectly when I use a usb soundcard. What else can I do? Thx! 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T440s-sound-buzzing-during-music-playback/td-p/3421608
Relevancy 55.04%

Did a Shutdown for probably Restoring music playback..this Brink.... one's search saw two users had a similar problem in but the blurb above the O P suggested to create a new thread there was no resolution to the O P 's problem In my own defence all I can say is Wednesday and Restoring Shutdown music playback..this one's probably for Brink.... Thursday it was F here and my wetware doesn't function well at those temperatures Should've Restoring Shutdown music playback..this one's probably for Brink.... made an image last weekend my bad just as hot then The lowdown is going through an extended bout of abject poverty ATM I didn't have spares for testing any theories So loathe as I am to anyone touching my machines I took my workstation to a so-called technician in the end it turned out to be a monitor problem The backlight was frelled but he proceeded to do me a 'favour' by servicing my custom built workstation already paid the bucks HST when it was running fine and the way I liked it Whatever malware he used it altered the windows properties screen into a bloody hunk of adware It should be my name in the middle paragraph and the first two lines the ASUS motherboard and model It also wiped out the good 'helper' cookies I leave in the machine Those cookies let me logon here and elsewhere among other things so like a goddamn noob I had to request here and in the forum for password assistance but admittedly that was fixed in less than minutes for both and forums looks like you use bots for those menial tasks rather than have some one on standby either way thanks to whomever set that up I have a cookie controller on a stick that only lets first parties through like these forums and blocks all others Indeed I'm glad I keep all the important stuff on removable drives including friendly cookies that help automate tasks or he would have frelled those up as well in his vigour to just do something He only saw them as spyware to which I already have a triple-threat system on a stick all portable apps for system protection Since Thursday I've been repairing all his damage but have one last problem I can't solve on my own my shutdown tune standard windows compatible wav file doesn't play anymore just one note you hear then to the blue background quot Shutting Down quot and all he did was just increase that in the registry to seconds from the previously stripped down seven and I think the stock value is seconds I like my shutdown restart tune after a harrowing day it helps to soothe my nerves as well as that the standard non-interactive dialogue box is gone It is the final one that tells the user what processes are being shut down including explorer and that it is going to play playing the logoff sound as one sets in personalisation Been a ton of places on the web and no answer found yet just responses on how to speed up shutdown which I already know not how to get my tune back Now if I ever get back to work recovering from heart attack and quintuple bypass I'll start work on a new -bit with gobs of ram because after fiddling with it its free I seriously want to get into Blender It is only on a 'virgin' computer that I feel free to mess around with an operating system because you can't really hurt anything mess up just re-load the isoDVD Once that machine is built if I want too and can't otherwise get this problem solved I'll re-do the boot drive but last time it took four months getting things like coloured pointers and such instead of just black or white As I told the whippersnapper the last time I was into the registry was to fix the custom trash icon bug so they change on command and that was three years ago First gotta buy a new monitor my neighbour gave me a crummy inch with pixels missing checking the ads always used Acer but a Benq is on sale at Canada Computers anyone here use 'em Man I miss my Atari s

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/400995-restoring-shutdown-music-playback-ones-probably-brink.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi there I have an RM CY laptop Samsung manufactured running Windows XP GB IDE HDD Ghz Intel PM CPU MB RAM I use it for DJ-ing at parties etc Well i was GOING to to ideas? and jumpy skipping, playback Music any use it but the music playback is terrible when i use my DJ program OTS DJ If Music playback jumpy and skipping, any ideas? i play through windows media player its Music playback jumpy and skipping, any ideas? is slightly better but i need to play it through my DJ program The program is fine as alot of my DJ friends use it with no problems I updated my sound driver AC Realtek to the most recent version I checked the hard drive for errors using MHDD and there are no slow sectors I checked for Viruses using AVG and non were found i tried a different CPU and still the same Im currently running Memtest on the RAM but it seems fine and its nearly done testing Im totally stumped im quite proficient with computers but this is really bugging me and i can t seem to fix it Anyone had any similar problems or has any ideas to fix this issue Only thing i can think is that the motherboard is faulty but everything else on the laptop works fine besides i dont want to fork out for a new motherboard Any ideas would be much appreciated nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/music-playback-jumpy-and-skipping-any-ideas.687376/
Relevancy 55.04%

I have a large selection of cds. Is there a device that would let me copy their contents so that they are all stored on one device, which I could then plug into a stereo, and then have the contents appear on a screen so I can call up a disc or a specific song on a disc (or even better, select a sequence of songs from different discs, and maybe even have the device memorize a given sequence for future playback)? I'd like this device to be independent of my computer or other types of devices.

Thanks for any feedback.

A:Music Storage/Playback Medium Question

I think many dvd players will do just that.
A dual layer dvd is over 8 gigs,so you could get more than 10 cds on a dvd
Ofcoarse you would have to burn them with the pc

Now as far as car stereo goes they do a have hard drive that you hook into the mix to store thousands of song...I would guess the same is available for homes as well

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/music-storage-playback-medium-question.847444/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi there, I'm running an everex stepnote xt5000t laptop with a turion x2 1.6 100gb 5400rpm hd 2gb pc5300 and a geforce go 7600. For some reason on this computer counterstrike: source and all other games run in what I can only describe as slow motion. The net_graph command says I'm getting almost 100 fps but everything runs in 1/3 of real time. I thought I had solved it by installing the latest directx but after a reboot its doing the same thing and reinstalling dx didn't help.... I'm running the latest drivers and I've tried 3 different sets and the same thing happens with all of them. Any ideas?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/slow-motion-graphics.622194/
Relevancy 55.04%

I've had this problem for a week or so. I oppen up my pc and it works fine. After some time passes every time I try to perform any task recuiring a bit more processing power like a video or music from iTunes it acts like its in slow motion. The sound is like in slow motion and the video as well. My mouse also moves a bit strange. It's motion is not continuous. The whole thing is slow until I close one of the applications and refresh the desktop a couple of times.
At the begining I thought it's a HDD problem so I ran error-checking but nothing changed.
It's not because my pc is short of power. I have Windows Xp running on an Intel Core 2 Duo 3Ghz with 4GB of RAM.
Thanx in advance

Relevancy 55.04%

Hi,

I'm running XP on my PC: 2Gig Athlon, 512MB RAM, GeForce Ti4200 and whenever I run OpenGL or DirectX based games (BF1942, Op Flash, IL2) they run in slow motion but with a good frame rate! I have the latest drivers and I'm now using DX9. I had these games running fine under '98. Everything has been done from a clean install of all software (OS, games, drivers, etc.) on a newly formatted HD, and I'm not on the internet at home.

I've read a couple of posts from people with the same problem but none of them got it resolved - does anyone at all have any ideas???:confused

Relevancy 55.04%

My system may not be the cutting edge but it's not shabby either. But when I play GTA3 and the scenes get busy with action, guns, hookers, firetrucks, yada, yada, yada the system goes slow motion.
I have plenty of RAM, Video card, Good Proccessor, MB etc.

Is there a way to adjust the RAM usage in WXP?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/slow-motion-graphics-help.54490/
Relevancy 55.04%

hi hello

my problem is all about my game called RAINBOW SIX ROGUE SPEAR... once I have installed my rogue spear game to microsoft XP its motion became slower than when I was using it with win98se... I really dont know whats causing the problem...

please instruct on how to set this up...

my pc info :

550mghz 256 ram intell p3 microsoft XP

thanks very much for your help

PLEASE EMAIL ANSWER PLEASE...

A:GAME slow motion

Your PC is a little under power for the game.

Minimum:
600 MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM, Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP, 32MB DirectX® 8.1 or higher video card, DirectX 8.0 compatible sound card, High speed Internet connection

Recommended:
800 MHz CPU, 256 MB RAM, 3D accelerated 64 MB or equivalent video card

Installation & Settings

When you start the game up you are asked if you would like to install the game, and as with most games these days you can install it without any glitches. Once installed it is a good idea to head through the Start Menu to where the icons are in the Programs section to Configure Rogue Spear. In the Configuration setting you can decide what Graphics Card and What Sound card to use. After configuring the game you can start the game properly and after the normal video introductions to get you in the mood of the game you are given a list of selections.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/game-slow-motion.129984/
Relevancy 55.04%

Whenever I run anything in Open GL, it goes in slow motion, it doesn't lag, it just movies in slow motion. I have the latest drivers. It's a Geforce 2 MX. Any idea's why it would do this? It does it with ALL OpenGL Aps..

Relevancy 55.04%

Hi,

I am using Windows XP Home Service Pack 3.

My PC is:
2.6 Ghz Intel Celeron
1 GB RAM
250 GB HDD
32 Graphic

When I watch a HD movie, I notice that the video becomes slow.
Will appreciate an explanation. Thank you!

A:[SOLVED] Slow motion

Hi what type of connection do you have to the internet ie dial up broadband cable fibre optic what speed is running at have you run a speed test Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test
when did you last clean your browser,updated flash shockwave and java

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-slow-motion-659398.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Dear friends,

I?m getting slow-motion, sound and image, when I try to watch any film in wmp, that?s not ".avi". In VLC the same movies play without problems.
Anyone knows how to fix this ?
Thanks in advance !

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/47609-wmp-movies-slow-motion.html
Relevancy 55.04%

My laptop is having the problem for a while now. I reboot it when I want to play games (yes, the game will be in slow-motion). Sometimes, I need to reboot twice. I finally found this thread Windows Aero Animation Gone Into Slow Motion! and I'm posting my DxDiag here. Hope someone can help.

A:Windows 7 Slow-motion fix

Try to rembmer - that problem was from the time your built your computer ?
Or when you installed something ?
try to remember ...

Try System Restore back to before that happened.

In edition - Check this address for more help - http://support.microsoft.com/mats/ae..._working/en-us
Start - type this in Search Box -> CMD.exe find at top and RIGHT CLICK - RUN AS ADMIN

Enter this at the prompt - sfc /scannow

Also run CheckDisk so we can rule out corruption as much as possible.

Also update or re-install the latest video drivers.

----------------------------------------------

Engineering Windows 7 Graphics Performance
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/e7/archive/2...formance.aspxz

How to Change the Visual Effects Settings in Windows 7 (in most cases its best to leave these alone)
Visual Effects Settings - Change
Hope this helps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/265793-windows-7-slow-motion-fix.html
Relevancy 55.04%

First of all when i was back home my computer started to be really slow it says that there wasn't enough memory to run all the programs so I pressed CTRL ALT DEL to check what was running but my computer said it was dissable by the admin me i never disable that and even if Spyware Slow Motion Log - & i go check it its not disable there always icon in the down right corner saying that my computer is infected when im surfing on internet sometimes my page goes all white but it keeps the adress just goes white when im surfing on internet almost all the time when i Spyware & Slow Motion - Log click on a link the adress is good but the page look like this http img imageshack us img bugdw png I dont know why that happens but i saw my mother in law playing on www pogo com she was playing game i thought maybe she went on casino thing maybe cause she like it i went into historic and i saw www partypoker com maybe all my probleme come from there I dont have any precise name of spyware trojan virus to give you sorry A window called windows security center sometimes pop up saying i can have a spyware infection called TrojanDownloader XS Sometimes a pop up try to come out but i think the htm file have been deleted cause it says The file cannot be found My screens look like this normally its all black here you can see the kind of error i can have http img imageshack us img buf ah th png Here are my logs Main txt Deckard's System Scanner v Run by Administrateur on - - Computer is in Normal Mode -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Restore -------------------------------------------------------------- Successfully created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point -- Last Restore Point s -- - - UTC - RP - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point - - UTC - RP - Removed SpeechRedist - - UTC - RP - Supprim Serious Sam Second Contact - - UTC - RP - Last known good configuration - - UTC - RP - Op ration de restauration -- First Restore Point -- - - UTC - RP - Point de v rification syst me Backed up registry hives Performed disk cleanup Percentage of Memory in Use more than Total Physical Memory MiB MiB recommended -- HijackThis run as Administrateur exe -------------------------------------- Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on - - Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system nusrmgr exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware avgas exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C WINDOWS system regsvr exe C Program Files SecCenter scprot exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C Program Files DAEMON Tools daemon exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpobnz exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpotdd exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exe C Program Files Fichiers communs Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C Program Files Fichiers communs Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpoevm exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system HPZipm exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging Bin hpoSTS exe C Program Files Fichiers communs Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLLoginProxy exe C Program Files MSN Messenger usnsvc exe C WINDOWS system dwwin exe C WINDOWS system dwwin exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system dwwin exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system dwwin exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS explorer exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Documents and Settings A... Read more

A:Spyware & Slow Motion - Log

Apologies for the delay in responding.

The workload on this forum is intense, and sometimes it is not possible to respond to every inquiry.

Please download ComboFix
Save it to the Desktop

Double-click combofix.exe to run the program
Follow the prompts.
(Don't click on the window while the program is running, it may cause your system to stall.)

When finished, a log, ComboFix.txt, is produced.

~~~~
Run HijackThis once again to obtain a new log.

~~~~
Please post the ComboFix.txt, and a new HijackThis log in your reply.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/spyware-and-slow-motion-log-182407.html
Relevancy 55.04%

hey guys.. well ijust bought myself halo on pc an also midnight club 2 on pc.. and iinstalled them with direct x 9 as it says u need it. ok i done all that and iwent in to go and play midnight club 2. Everything seemed fine at first but when iactually got into the game it was verrrrry slow but it was still smooth as my framerate was on about 60.. and then i exited and tried halo and it done the same freakin' thing! can some body or anybody help me with my woes? please i'm begging u! (i didnt pay $85x2 for nothing!)

Relevancy 55.04%

Help,

just built a new pc,
abit nf7-m
xp2500
2* 256 crucial ram
win xp pro

all the sounds, be it windows,music,games,dvd`s, are slow.
as if they are playing in slow motion!!!!!!!
video is normal speed.

can anyone help?????

A:slow motion sound!!!!

I have the same problem.

Using the Realtek ALC850 onboard audio present on my Asus K8N (+Sempron 3100+) every single sound plays at half the normal speed.
For example, it takes 2 minutes to play a 1 minute sound clip.

It is a VERY, VERY strange situation. I've just bought this machine but I think this problem started right after installing SP2 no Windows XP.
I've formated and installed a new slipstreamed version of XP SP2 but the problem continued.

I've changed almost every driver & BIOS option there is to no avail.
Is this a MAJOR problem between Realtek and XP SP2? I see there are some other people having this strange problem.
http://forums.windrivers.com/archive/index.php/t-57466

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/slow-motion-sound.279848/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hello

So here is my question/issue that i am really hoping someone may be abke to shed some light on. (Typing this from my phone so I apologize for any wierd typos.)

My computer loads insanly slow. And now it has gotten to the point where it is almost going in slow motion once it is on. You move the mouse and nothing happens and then 5-10 seconds layer it moves. Same with keystrokes. I also noticed my video display took a hit a hit a few weeks ago and i have to play certain games in a lower graphic setting then before.

Any suggestions?.

A:Computer in slow motion

As this may be related to a malware infection, you need to post on the malware forum. We aren't permitted to help with possible malware infections on other forums. Please post here: Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help - Tech Support Forum

They will give you instructions on how to check if your system is infected and how to remove the infection if it exists. Once your system is declared "clean" by the malware experts you can then post back here if necessary.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/computer-in-slow-motion-623182.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi,

I've been using Windows 7 ultimate x64 since release day and it has always ran great. However, every now and then when i boot into windows the slow motion aero effect keeps being activated automatically, but when i restart, aero goes back to normal.

It has never bothered me since it doesn't happen all the time. I was just wondering if this is a bug or can something interfere and cause it to be enabled?

I am using an ati 5850 graphics card with the 10.11 drivers.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

A:aero slow motion

Same has happened to me. I've never tried to enable the slow motion effect, and before figuring out it was an aero feature, I thought there was something wrong with my computer.
It happened about a week ago for the first time, and just this morning for the 2nd, however after rebooting everything was back to normal.

And thus I'd like to know why this happens, just like the topic starter.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/126037-aero-slow-motion.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hey It only started about month ago I was watching a series on a Site and unexpectedly it went in slow motion I mean everything mouse image blocked while the sound kept playing I tried to stop it but it didn t work even after I pressed to open Task manager I had to wait a couple of minute until it opened From that day every time I am watching something only movies or series on the internet this is happening Even on You Tube if it is longer than minutes is possible not always to happen Now it is getting worst I tried in the Task manager to see if something is taking too much power but nothing is wrong It is a thing that happened only while I am watching something in the internet I thought it was the Shockwave flash player which is working while I m watching and when I End task it and it collapses everything s working again Do you have a solution Here is the log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Yahoo Search Protection SearchProtection exe C Windows System WLTRAY EXE C Program Files DellTPad Apoint exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C Program Files IDT WDM sttray exe C Program Files ESET ESET NOD Antivirus goes motion in laptop slow egui exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files Yahoo Messenger YahooMessenger exe C Windows laptop goes in slow motion ehome ehtray exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exe C Program Files Yahoo Widgets YahooWidgets exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Windows ehome ehmsas exe C Program Files laptop goes in slow motion DellTPad HidFind exe C Program Files DellTPad Apntex exe C Windows system conime exe C Users Livia AppData Local Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exe C Program Files Yahoo Widgets YahooWidgets exe C Users Livia AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users Livia AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users Livia AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users Livia AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users Livia AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users Livia AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Users Livia Documents Downloads HiJackThis exe C Users Livia AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http www google ro R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http www google ro R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http search conduit com SearchSource amp ctid CT R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http www google ro R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sb msgr http www yahoo com ext search search html R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http www google ro R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search Default Search URL http www google ro R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http www google ro R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch http www google ro R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http www google ro R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook Softonic-Eng Toolbar - b d d- a - e d-b b - dd d bb - C Program Files Softonic-Eng tbSoft dll O - Hosts localhost O - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroI... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/laptop-goes-in-slow-motion.926606/