Windows Support Forum

Crashing during java / adobe /driver etc updates

Q: Crashing during java / adobe /driver etc updates

Hi there ive been trying to update my driver java etc for awhile now becasue they are out of date and everytime i seem to try and do this the download gets half way or right about the end but then the download screen freezes up giving the not responding faded white outlined box and the never ending loading mouse icon and / Crashing java adobe during updates /driver etc or outright crashes windows and all other program I just ran a few malware virus scans and nothing crazy came up and i made sure that all my windows updates Crashing during java / adobe /driver etc updates were downloaded Some assistance would be greatly appreciated thanks Windows Dell tudio xps AMD Phenom II X T Processor GHz GB RAM bit OS OS was Crashing during java / adobe /driver etc updates installed after delivery - I purchased it from Dell Have reinstalled OS once no longer have the disk And ofcourse now we arent allowing downloads as the requested Sysnative BSOD Dump System File Collection App wont finish what its supposed to do it just keps getting hung up the way thru waiting for system information that never comes thru

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Crashing during java / adobe /driver etc updates

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Crashing during java / adobe /driver etc updates

The Sysnative App sometimes takes a very long time when compiling System Information reports (especially on a system that has a lot of problems).  Let it run for a long while (an hour or more should be sufficient). If that doesn't work, then let's try these 3 things to get some reports: Upload Dump Files:NOTE:  If using a disk cleaning utility, please stop using it while we are troubleshooting your issues.Please go to C:\Windows\Minidump and zip up the contents of the folder.  Then upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.Left click on the first minidump file.Hold down the "Shift" key and left click on the last minidump file.Right click on the blue highlighted area and select "Send to"Select "Compressed (zipped) folder" and note where the folder is saved.Upload that .zip file with your next post.If you have issues with "Access Denied" errors, try copying the files to your desktop and zipping them up from there.  If it still won't let you zip them up, post back for further advice.If you don't have anything in that folder, please check in C:\Windows for a file named MEMORY.DMP.  If you find it, zip it up and upload it to a free file hosting service.  Then post the link to it in your topic so that we can download it. Also, search your entire hard drive for files ending in .dmp, .mdmp, and .hdmp.  Zip up any that you find and upload them with your next post.Then, follow the directions here to set your system for Minidumps (much smaller than the MEMORY.DMP file):  http://www.carrona.org/setmini.htmlMore info on dump file options here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/254649 MSINFO32:Please go to Start and type in "msinfo32.exe" (without the quotes) and press EnterSave the report as an .nfo file, then zip up the .nfo file and upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.Also, save a copy as a .txt file and include it also (it's much more difficult to read, but we have greater success in getting the info from it).If you're having difficulties with the format, please open an elevated (Run as administrator) Command Prompt and type (or copy/paste) "msinfo32 /nfo %USERPROFILE%\Desktop\TEST.NFO" (without the quotes) and press Enter.  Then navigate to Desktop to retrieve the TEST.NFO file.  If you have difficulties with making this work, please post back.  Then zip up the .nfo file and upload/attach the .zip file with your next post. systeminfo:Please open an elevated (Run as administrator) Command Prompt and type (or copy/paste) "systeminfo.exe >%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.txt" (without the quotes) and press Enter.  Then navigate to Desktop to retrieve the syteminfo.txt file.  If you have difficulties with making this work, please post back.  Then zip up the .txt file and upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.  If unable to upload them here (they MUST BE zipped in order to upload them), please upload them to a free file-hosting service such as OneDrive or DropBox.Be sure to share them, then just post a link to them here so we can download them.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/578119/crashing-during-java-adobe-driver-etc-updates/
Relevancy 72.24%

Greetings, BC community...

Question:

When I install (or when windows installs automatically) new versions of Java, Adobe flash, and Adobe reader, are the old versions uninstalled automatically? And if not, how do I find them to clean them from my PC, or a potential customer's PC?

I am running Win7, but I curious about this with other OSs as well...

A:Adobe & Java updates

As far as I know, Adobe Flash deletes the existing version.

The Adobe pdf reader sometimes does and sometimes doesn't, but all versions show up in 'Add / Remove programs' and can be removed from there.

And it is the same with Java, but there is a tool here on the Oracle web-site to remove old versions.

http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

It's at the top of the page, before you even get to the downloads !

Chris Cosgrove

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/498733/adobe-java-updates/
Relevancy 71.38%

Lots of weird things happening: Adobe Flash crashing, Javas suddenly blocked, inability on some sites to login, slow processing. I dont know have the messages as someone else was using my laptop. I do, however, scan with Spybot & Malwarebytes in addition to McAfee, but rarely does anything show up and when it does it's a PUP activity.

I could use this opportunity to update the laptop to Windows Vista (when I bought the laptop I received both XP & Vista but chose to install XP so I would be compatible with my office) if this would be a good time to do it.

Advice anyone?

Thanks, MarciaHew from Iowa

A:Java’s blocked, Adobe Flash is crashing -- YIKES!

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:
*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/517300 <<< CLICK THIS LINK
If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.
***************************************************If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.
Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.DDS.com Download LinkDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control can be found HERE.As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/517300/javas-blocked-adobe-flash-is-crashing-yikes/
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi,

Need some assistance here. Every time I try to do an update for Firefox plugins, ext, Java,
Adobe updates, they work to a point. In other words, I get to the dialog box, asking me
to Run, or cancel.

But when I click Run, nothing happens. This occurs whether the update is for Java, Adobe,

Do I have a virus, Malware, or is there something I need to update in my virus protection,
or Firewall.

Thoughts?

A:Updates in Windows 7 (Firefox, Adobe, Java, etc)

same problem trying to install adobe reader?

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/301903-updates-windows-7-firefox-adobe-java-etc.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Good day. First I would like to apologise for any errors I make beforehand, as this is my first post.

Anyway, my computer will crash frequently when using some programs, such as Flash, Java, or game clients. And crashing isn't the program freezing or closing, or a bluescreen, my computer is just on one second running contently and off the next. I have a decent enough computer for what I'm doing, I have a 2.4ghz processor and 4gb of ram. I've tried two browsers and a browser-less client, but the issue persists. It's not overloading my computer or something, stuff has crashed with as little as 40% of my CPU being used and only 400kb/4mb of memory being used.

A:Computer crashing while using Adobe Flash Player, Java, or similar

What do you mean exactly that your PC is on one moment and off the next? This surely isn't an apt description!

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/348954-computer-crashing-while-using-adobe-flash-player-java-similar.html
Relevancy 70.09%

they have large number of users using windows vista and 7 onwards will encounter this problem, whenever there are updates to be install it will prompt for administrator rights. therefore, it is ineffective if we have to come manually to install for them.

we know there are ways to resolve this issue by using group policy based on a website, not too sure is it fine to post the URL here.

we can actually enable the "Approved Installation Sites for ActiveX Controls” setting which is located under which is located under Computer Configuration, Policies, Administrative Templates, Windows Components.

But my question now is how do we determine the actual URL link to the cab file for the following sites:

- Java
- Adobe Reader, Flash -
- Itune etc updates.

Thanks

A:install java, adobe updates without administrator rights?

Don't know whether java will come in cab files. But anyways, you can put the files onto your own servers and use the path to your server.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/install-java-adobe-updates-without-administrator-rights.972719/
Relevancy 68.37%

So for the past week I have been getting random wow dll warnings from all over my C Users User AppData Local Temp folder Ran me some Windows Defender and the problem looks like it went away or so I thought Now I am getting random Java security warnings that it is insecure and I should update from a random website here is the dds txt DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by shawn at on - - Microsoft Windows Professional GMT - AV Microsoft Security Essentials Disabled Updated F -C A -C -E C-E BA FB SP Windows Defender Enabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP Microsoft Security Essentials Disabled Updated E Windows wow.dll, seem explorer keeps java and crashing sketchy updates on -E -C D -D BC-D F Running Processes C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Program Files Microsoft Security Client MsMpEng exe C Windows system atiesrxx exe C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Program Files x Common Files logishrd LVMVFM UMVPFSrv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k GPSvcGroup C Windows system atieclxx exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM armsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C wow.dll, Windows explorer keeps on crashing and java updates seem sketchy Program Files x HP HPLaserJetService HPLaserJetService exe C Windows system HPSIsvc exe C Program Files x LogMeIn x LMIGuardianSvc exe C Windows system taskhost exe C Program Files x LogMeIn x RaMaint exe C Program Files x LogMeIn x LogMeIn exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows System svchost exe -k HPZ C Windows System svchost exe -k HPZ C Windows SysWOW PnkBstrA exe C Program Files x Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBCFMonitorService exe C Program Files x LogMeIn x LogMeInSystray exe C Program Files x Common Files Intuit DataProtect QBIDPService exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Synergy synergyd exe C Program Files x TeamViewer Version TeamViewer Service exe C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RtDCpl exe C Program Files Microsoft Security Client msseces exe C Program Files x HP Button Manager BMHP exe C Program Files Logitech SetPointP SetPoint exe C Users shawn AppData Local Microsoft SkyDrive SkyDrive exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcs C Program Files Synergy synergys exe C Users shawn AppData Local Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exe C Users shawn AppData Local Programs Google MusicManager MusicManager exe C Users shawn AppData Local Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exe C Program Files x Google Drive googledrivesync exe C Program Files x Unified Remote RemoteServer exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files x Beyond Secure Data Connector SecureDataConnector exe C Windows System rundll exe C Windows System rundll exe C Windows SysWOW rundll exe C Windows SysWOW rundll exe C Windows System rundll exe C Windows SysWOW rundll exe C Program Files x CyberLink PowerDVD PDVD Serv exe C Program Files x Roxio OEM Roxio Burn RoxioBurnLauncher exe C Program Files x Launchy Launchy exe C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe C Program Files x Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBUpdate qbupdate exe C Program Files x HP HP UT LEDM bin hppusg exe C Users shawn AppData Roaming Dropbox bin Dropbox exe C Program Files x Adobe Acrobat Acrobat acrotray exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files Rainmeter Rainmeter exe C Program Files AutoHotkey AutoHotkey exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd KHAL KHALMNPR EXE C Program Files x Google Drive googledrivesync exe C PROGRA COMMON MICROS OFFICE CSISYN EXE C Window... Read more

A:wow.dll, Windows explorer keeps on crashing and java updates seem sketchy

Hello bleemingmaduser1 I would like to welcome you to the Malware Removal section of the forum.Around here they call me Gringo and I will be glad to help you with your malware problems.Very Important --> Please read this post completely, I have spent my time to put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier, faster and smoother for both of us!Please do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.Please read every post completely before doing anything.Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the "Follow This Topic" Button, make sure that the "Receive notification" box is checked and that it is set to "Instantly" - This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.These are the programs I would like you to run next, if you have any problems with one of these just skip it and move on to the next one.-AdwCleaner-Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your desktop.Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click on Delete.Confirm each time with Ok.Your computer will be rebooted automatically. A text file will open after the restart.Please post the content of that logfile with your next answer.You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.-Junkware-Removal-Tool-Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".The tool will open and start scanning your system.Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.When they are complete let me have the two reports and let me know how things are running.Gringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/498069/wowdll-windows-explorer-keeps-on-crashing-and-java-updates-seem-sketchy/
Relevancy 63.21%

After changing out video and sound drivers my computer started getting BSODs and I then tried to reinstall the drivers I used CCleaner and Driver sweeper after uninstall and then I reinstalled them Now my computer locks up and becomes unresponsive but I now Freezing Vista Crashing after Driver updates and no longer get bsods It crashes to the point where I get no mouse movement or key response I checked the event viewer and received an Eventlog ID and all that would tell me is that the previous shut down was unexpected I have been trying to work out the issue with the drivers causing bsods so I am afraid I may have made a mess of something important and have no clue what that is I have attached the logs requested Vista Freezing and Crashing after Driver updates for this type of post and was hoping someone could identify what if anything is causing these crashes Any help would be greatly appreciated OS - Vista Home Premium x Always ran this OS OEM motherboard HDD Memory CPU are years old Video Card and Power supply are almost years old Os installation is years old Phenom Saphire HD Asus M A -EMH HDMI mb Raidmax RX- SS w Systemax

A:Vista Freezing and Crashing after Driver updates

Are you able to boot up in Safe Mode to use the Repair the Computer and restore it to a point before you started changing the drivers ?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/vista-freezing-and-crashing-after-driver-updates-679382.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Im running windows ultimate I dont know totally system specs It's a custom rig that I purchased about months ago I dont think the specs matter anyway because I don't believe this is a hadware problem but a windows problem Ok So about a month ago I was unlucky enough to pick up a virus infection somewhere you know those fake anti virus ones that totally destroy your system and leave you helpless It started this whole chain of events that lasted two weeks adobe in crashing, Explorer plug crashing. Windows and ended up with me running in safe mode for more than a week trying to fix the problem I tried restoring my computer via system restore a few times and got an error every time - which in turn 'damaged' Windows Explorer crashing, adobe plug in crashing. my restore points so I no longer can use this option So I figured I would reinstall windows and fix it Sadly whatever was on my comp as turned my CD drives DVD and bruner into dead weight - they won't read a thing So I got Dlite and mounted the CD to a virtual drive and tried to install it that way but for whatever reason it gives me an error and reboot and wont finish the install It does however take me too the new log in screen which gives me an error when I try to create a new log in for the new windows I was able to get back into the old windows install and managed to delete the new one Anyway I eventually was able to get spyware docter and a few other programs to run in safe mode and I cleaned the comp of all virus's BUT when I tried to run windows normally it would barely run at all Start up was slow browers would either not open at all of freeze when they did and eventually windows explorer would just crash and I would have to reset to computer Eventually I just gave up and ran the comp in safe mode to do the things I needed to do two weeks ago I decided to give it another go and try and fix it and when I loaded windows normally it ran fine - absolutely no problems what so ever Then days later it started the freezing and crashing again I would run it in safe mode and run spyware docter thinking I am infected again and it would remove minor stuff like tracking cookies and such when I would restart it would run fine for about a day and do the same thing again I dont know alot of computers so please dont respond like a jerk and tell me I forgot this info or that info Im old trying to keep up with technology and I just want this thing to work

A:Windows Explorer crashing, adobe plug in crashing.

go back to safe mode with networking and install, update, and run a full scan with malwarebytes
Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a free download that removes viruses and malware from your computer
(free version will work for this)

After that has completed and done it's work
See this link.
SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

You really need to get a hardware cd/dvd drive.
The virtual drive is no good for what you are trying to use it for.
...Daemon tools has in and of itself been known to cause problems on some windows 7 systems.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/193911-windows-explorer-crashing-adobe-plug-crashing.html
Relevancy 54.18%

The thread title states the problem. I have downloaded JDKs several times, most recently a half-hour ago. When I double-click on them, Windows prompts me to confirm that I want to install the software. When I clear the prompt ("OK"), the prompt goes away, but nothing else happens. The same situation exists when I confirm that I would like to accept the most recent Java update.

My machine is an AMD Phenom II Black dual-core
8 GB RAM
17 TB HDD
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

Why can't I install a Java compiler on my Windows 7 computer?

A:Cannot Install Java Compiler or Java Updates

Java may not be working correctly on your system. The Java (Sun) website offers a lot of help and suggestions to correct possible problems. Here are some links that you might explore to resolve your issue(s):

To find out if Java is working properly on your system visit: Test your Java Virtual Machine (JVM), and then, go to the Java website for the most recent Java downloads.

To check which version of Java you have, go to: Verify Java Version
and Java Help

There are several different Java apps, and you may not have downloaded the correct one for your system (and for your needs). One common problem is that if you use 32-bit and 64-bit browsers interchangeably, you will need to install both 32-bit and 64-bit Java in order to have the Java plug-in for both browsers.

There is also a lot of help offered at this site: Java + You Under the big red /Free Java Download’ button in smaller print is a link to a Java scan called: "Do I have Java?" Let Java scan your machine and see what the results are. If the scan says your machine doesn't have Java installed click the option to install the latest Java version. If the scan says you already have a previous version of Java installed, you can go to Control Panel, Programs and Features, left-click Java to highlight it, and Uninstall it.

Also, the Java app you tried to install may have been corrupted during installation. If you need to remove your current Java app, you can run this tool called JavaRA (from Major Geeks – a very reliable forum) to remove old Java versions.

Here's a link to the Java downloads page: Java Downloads for All Operating Systems

After installing Java, restart your browser and verify Java has been installed correctly. You can verify that it has been installed correctly by clicking this link.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/184708-cannot-install-java-compiler-java-updates.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Adobe flash and so on, java pop ups are legit?

I have Adobe flash player plugin 10, flash player 10 activex,
they're both needed.

By the way, the blue curl alongside is still poping up, two months now.

My computer doesn't stay on sleep mode for no more then 2-3 minutes.

I'll thank you now for your responce.

"Vista, HP Pavlion"

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/377436/adobe-and-java-pop-ups/
Relevancy 50.74%

What functions do Adobe Air and Java 7 do and do you need both?.

A:Adobe and Java

This Adobe FAQ page gives an explanation about Adobe AIR:

Adobe AIR 3 | FAQ | Frequently asked questions

And this one from Java:

What is Java and why do I need it?

Personal opinion: Your computer will probably function quite well without either one installed. The only Adobe product I have on any of my computers is Adobe Flash because many websites (YouTube, TV station websites like CNN, ABC, NBC, etc) require Flash to view content. I uninstalled Java more than a year ago and haven't missed it at all. Never had AIR.

Wait ... I take that back. During the last time change to Daylight Saving Time I went to the official US Government website. It needed Java. So I went to an alternate site that didn't need Java. The point being, you can probably remove AIR and Java and not miss them. If you happen to encounter a website that needs either one you'll get a prompt and you can either install at that time or find a different website.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/260288-adobe-java.html
Relevancy 50.74%

This is going to be a LONG explanation I went to POGO they Adobe Java and said upgrade Java Fine upgraded but every time I go back it does not recognize that I have JAVA Asked POGO support Told to uninstall old Java and Adobe Java go to Java com to check and install Google Chrome I did all that Java said to download BOTH bit and bit I did this Downloaded Google Chrome Followed all instructions to check boxes for activating JAVA Back to POGO Still says no Java Back to JAVA com --says no Java installed on my computer And it gets worse told to download update newest Abobe Flash Downloaded and installed Adobe Flash Checked control panel in Windows Adobe Flash and Java newest updates installed But every site I go to that needs them says NOT installed What gives What am I doing wrong here BTW uninstalled Google Chrome as it just messed up my IE Using IE Running Windows Vista bit on HP Pavilion Help nbsp

Relevancy 50.31%

I have a Laptop Toshiba Satellite L505, Intel Pentium Duo-Core, 4 GBs of RAM, using a 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, Computer.
Recently, a problem has been occurring, with JavaScript not working, despite me uninstalling, reinstalling, and even using Adobe Labs special beta for 64-bit computers.
Nothing seems to work, I cant get JavaScript working, for example, this website, Welcome to Webkinz? - a Ganz website, the ad boxes are misplaced, the login screen is blacked out, and wont work. Youtube, the videos wont work, and attempts to install the right plugins fail, and I've already installed it.

A:Java/Adobe Problems

I'm confused. Javascript doesn't require installing anything. It's a scripting language that works with web browsers the same way HTML does.

You may need Adobe Flash for that website. Here's some info on using Flash on a 64bit OS:
Flash Player | 64-bit operating systems

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/java-adobe-problems-580206.html
Relevancy 50.31%

When I want to watch a video clip I get a message that says either my Java is turned off or I have an old version of Adobe flash.

I have the latest Adobe flash and if my Java is turned off... how do you turn in on and off?

Running Vista home premium.

A:Java and Adobe Flash

Originally Posted by Barbee

When I want to watch a video clip I get a message that says either my Java is turned off or I have an old version of Adobe flash.

I have the latest Adobe flash and if my Java is turned off... how do you turn in on and off?

Running Vista home premium.

How do I test whether Java is working on my computer? - 1.4.2_xx, 1.5.0, 6.0

(Please note that sometimes the test page will indicate that Java is not running, even though it is running, as shown by the Java icon at the bottom of the screen; if this happens, try reloading the page one or more times until it decides to be more cooperative.)

http://www.vistax64.com/software/220696-java-adobe-flash.html
Relevancy 50.31%

My AVAST tells me that these two are out of date, which is likely true, but when I try to update, they both fail for error 1603, 2203 or because the "database cannot be opened"

I don't know what any of that means.

I tried from Firefox, and IE with the same result.

I tried to remove them via control panel, and failed.

What is the trick? An obligation to accept ASK as browser and search engine?

A:Updating Java and Adobe

Flash Player must be installed in both browsers separately. How are you updating? You should only update from their prospective web sites.
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ java.com: Java + You or their automatic updaters. You can also click the Java and Flash Player icons in the Control Panel (Not Programs and Features) to update
You do not need to check to install the optional software (eg) Ask Toolbar etc
First, verify your Java version, if older it will remove it Verify Java Version
You can also use the Flash Player Uninstaller to remove Flash Player and then you can reinstall: http://download.macromedia.com/get/f...ash_player.exe

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/updating-java-and-adobe-998466.html
Relevancy 50.31%

While browsing the net I frequently get 'adverts' for Java or Adobe Reader updates. These adverts (or whatever they are) tell me that I need to update Java or Adobe reader to view the video clip I'm wanting to look at. Thing is, I don't trust these adverts but they are very difficult to get rid of once they're on-screen. Am I right not to trust these notifications ?

Relevancy 50.31%

My system keeps prompting me to download an Adobe update and I want to download Java. I've disabled the firewall and the Avast AV but the downloads still fail. Any ideas on what is preventing them? Thanks. Steve

A:Can't download Adobe or Java

How to update Java ...
Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6.
Scroll down to where it says "Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6u24 allows end-users to run Java applications".
Click the "Download" button to the right.
Check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
The page will refresh.
Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation with or without Multi-language and save to your desktop.
Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
Go to Start > Control Panel double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u24-windows-i586-p.exe to install the newest version.

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/149762-cant-download-adobe-java.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Hey guys so I've been getting these java and adobe update popups for a really long time now I've just usually ignored them Stupid of me but I feel as they are getting a lot more worse they usually happen like almost everytime I try to watch something online such as an Anime or a video Could someone please kindly help me get this virus off my computer permenantly and along with some other viruses that may Java virus and update Adobe be on this computer Btw I'm very newbie at this stuff so if you could help Java and Adobe update virus me in a very noob-friendly way that'd be awesome hehe I should also mention that my computer used to be a bit faster before too so if you guys could just help me get rid of all the crap viruses on this computer and could teach me how I can keep it virus-free for the future that would be greatly appreciated Sorry one more thing I have used my credit card to purchase some things online even today so I hope none of that should be a problem thanks for anyone that helps me out Much Love lt

A:Java and Adobe update virus

Hi Parmster and  Download Screen317 Security Check HERE and save it to your Desktop.* Double-click SecurityCheck.exe* Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.* A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt* Please post the contents of that document.Note:: If any security program requests permission to access the Internet, allow it to do soPlease download MiniToolBox HERE to your desktop to run it.Checkmark the following boxes:* List content of Hosts* Flush DNS* Report IE Proxy Settings* Reset IE Proxy Settings* Report FF Proxy Settings* Reset FF Proxy Settings* List last 10 Event Viewer log* List Installed Programs* List Devices (do NOT change any settings here)* List Users, Partitions and Memory sizeNote: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.Click Go and Copy / Paste the result. (result.txt)Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) HERE and run it on the computer with the issue.    Make sure the following options are checked:        Internet Services        Windows Firewall        System Restore        Security Center/Action Center        Windows Update        Windows Defender        Other Services    Press "Scan".    It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.    Please copy and paste the log to your reply.Download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit HERE    Warning! Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit needs to be run from an account with administrator rights.    Double click on downloaded file. OK self extracting prompt.    MBAR will start. Click "Next" to continue.    Click in the following screen "Update" to obtain the latest malware definitions.    Once the update is complete select "Next" and click "Scan".    When the scan is finished and no malware has been found select "Exit".    If malware was detected, make sure to check all the items and click "Cleanup". Reboot your computer.    Open the MBAR folder located on your Desktop and paste the content of the following files in your next reply:    "mbar-log-{date} (xx-xx-xx).txt"    "system-log.txt" Thank you!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/556349/java-and-adobe-update-virus/
Relevancy 49.45%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 220 Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 6 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2815 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 933767 MB, Free - 901399 MB;
Motherboard: eMachines, EL1358G
Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated and Enabled

I don't understand either of the two, are they important to have or can I run my PC without them?

A:Solved: Java & Adobe Flash ?

Many websites require the use of them,

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-java-adobe-flash.1052208/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello all, not quite sure where to post this
i'm trying to update my mother's pc. I used revo uninstall to uninstall old java and adobe. when i try to download the new versions i get and error with java (screenprint included) and Adobe icon just disappears and does nothing. I also tried to uninstall Avast antivirus but it is still in the system tray. Please help.
thanks

A:Java and Adobe install problems

Why are you attempting uninstalls via Revo...rather than simply using Add/Remove Programs?Did you try reinstalling the apps...then using Add/Remove Programs to uninstall?Why are you uninstalling the AV program?Please download MiniToolBox , save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes: List last 10 Event Viewer log List Installed Programs List Users, Partitions and Memory size.Click Go and paste the content into your next post.Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 .Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/474639/java-and-adobe-install-problems/
Relevancy 49.45%

Ok I have been having this recurring problem Popup/Adware Java/Adobe where I am automatically navigated to a java or adobe page where it auto-downloads a file Sometimes dialogue boxes popup Java/Adobe Popup/Adware in the top middle of my screen Java/Adobe Popup/Adware under my address bar that I have to close out of over and over again until they stop and occasionally one so large comes up that I have to start task manager because I cannot see the bottom I was following another forum by one of your admins that instructed to download FRST and as far as I can tell it is a similar program that produces similar results If I am wrong please tell me I will gladly put the proper one on and run it but this is what I got FRST txt Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool FRST txt x Version - - Ran by Raider administrator on RAIDER-PC on - - Running from C Users Raider Downloads Loaded Profile Raider Available profiles Raider Platform Windows Ultimate Service Pack X OS Language English United States Internet Explorer Version Boot Mode Normal Tutorial for Farbar Recovery Scan Tool http www geekstogo com forum topic -frst-tutorial-how-to-use-farbar-recovery-scan-tool Processes Whitelisted If an entry is included in the fixlist the process will be closed The file will not be moved NVIDIA Corporation C Windows System nvvsvc exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Microsoft Security Client MsMpEng exe NVIDIA Corporation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation Display nvxdsync exe NVIDIA Corporation C Windows System nvvsvc exe Microsoft Corporation C Windows System wlanext exe SUPERAntiSpyware com C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SASCore exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files x Skype Toolbars AutoUpdate SkypeC CAutoUpdateSvc exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files x Skype Toolbars PNRSvc SkypeC CPNRSvc exe Intel reg Corporation C Program Files Intel iCLS Client HeciServer exe Intel Corporation C Program Files x Intel Intel reg Management Engine Components DAL Jhi service exe Ralink Technology Corp C Program Files x Belkin F L v Common RaRegistry exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Microsoft Security Client NisSrv exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVCM EXE Microsoft Corporation C Windows System rundll exe Realtek Semiconductor C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RtkNGUI exe Microsoft Corporation C Program Files Microsoft Security Client msseces exe Nico Mak Computing C Program Files File Association Helper FAHWindow exe SUPERAntiSpyware C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERANTISPYWARE EXE Akamai Technologies Inc C Users Raider AppData Local Akamai netsession win exe Akamai Technologies Inc C Users Raider AppData Local Akamai netsession win exe Intel Corporation C Program Files x Intel Intel reg USB eXtensible Host Controller Driver Application iusb mon exe Razer Inc C Program Files x Razer Synapse RzSynapse exe Intel Corporation C Program Files x Intel Intel reg Management Engine Components LMS LMS exe Intel Corporation C Program Files x Intel Intel reg Management Engine Components UNS UNS exe Valve Corporation C Program Files x Steam Steam exe Valve Corporation C Program Files x Steam bin steamwebhelper exe Valve Corporation C Program Files x Common Files Steam SteamService exe E Games LeagueofLegends RADS system rads user kernel exe E Games LeagueofLegends RADS projects lol launcher releases deploy LoLLauncher exe E Games LeagueofLegends RADS projects lol patcher releases deploy LoLPatcher exe E Games LeagueofLegends RADS projects lol air client releases deploy LolClient exe Skype Technologies S A C Program Files x Skype Phone Skype exe E Games LeagueofLegends RADS solutions lol game client sln releases deploy League of Legends exe Google Inc C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe Google Inc C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe Google Inc C Program Files x ... Read more

A:Java/Adobe Popup/Adware

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:
*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/552586 <<< CLICK THIS LINK
If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.
***************************************************If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.
Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.DDS.com Download LinkDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control can be found HERE.As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/552586/javaadobe-popupadware/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello this is my first post here I am needing help with an older laptop its a dell latitude d has windows xp on it and im running through firefox browser some of the programs like java and adobe havent been updated since I some how got the adobe flash player to download after removing the old version but everyting else is giving me problems Java install reader Adobe to Can't Java get or will not load it keeps saying crrupt file I still get this msg even though I have removed the old version of java I thought I Can't get Java or Adobe reader to install could fix it in safemode but no such luck it tells me administrator settings stopped java from downloading onto the computer even though im running through the admin its self And as for the adobe reader when I go to the adobe website Can't get Java or Adobe reader to install to do the download it doesnt give me the download link to start a download Maybe you can help because ive looked all over the web for days trying to get some updates for this thing nbsp

A:Can't get Java or Adobe reader to install

Unless you absolutely need java, don't install it. Adiobe Flash player? Here http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/completion/aih/?exitcode=0
Adobe Shockwave http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/otherversions/ HTH

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-get-java-or-adobe-reader-to-install.195783/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hey guys so I've been getting these java and adobe update popups for a really long time update Adobe and virus Java now I've just usually ignored them Stupid of me but I feel as they are getting a lot more worse they usually happen like almost everytime I try to watch something online such as an Anime or a video Could someone please kindly help me get this virus Java and Adobe update virus off my computer permenantly and along with some other viruses that may be on this computer Btw I'm very newbie at this stuff so if you could help me in a very noob-friendly way that'd be awesome hehe Thanks Edit I should also mention that my computer used to be a bit faster before too so if you guys could just help me get rid of all the crap viruses on this computer and could teach me how I can keep it virus-free for the future that would be greatly appreciated Edit Sorry one more thing I have used my credit card to purchase some things online even today so I hope none of that should be a problem thanks for anyone that helps me out Much Love lt

A:Java and Adobe update virus

This topic is closed as member is receiving assistance here.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/556145/java-and-adobe-update-virus/
Relevancy 49.45%

I use Vista Home Premium and IE A few days ago I visited Google news and clicked to open a few news sites that appeared very legit NY Times Forbes some others can Java/Adobe Older infection t remember and was notified by Norton of an attack Bloodhound Exploit The file was located in c users me appdata Older Java/Adobe infection local microsoft windows temporary internet files low content ie mtxe n inwas swf Older Java/Adobe infection and was removed After that I did a full scan with Norton don t know why it wasn t automatically discovererd and found Trojan ByteVerify in onechunks class located c users me appdata locallow sun java deployment cache b b b- ed a and it was quarantined I haven t had any problems with my computer besides being a little slow but I have a slower dial up connection I uninstalled my older Java and Adobe but noticed that they are still located in my appdata files I am also very concerned because it appears that many of the files have been modified very recently some today I used Norton File Insight to check the suspicious files and results were Very Few users Very recently created Unproven-not enough information which I find odd for Java or Adobe files I want to get rid of these programs now But I just want to make sure that I can delete them safely Thank you for any help

A:Older Java/Adobe infection

Java.ByteVerify is actually a method to exploit a security vulnerability in the Microsoft Virtual Machine that is stored in the java cache as a java-applet. The vulnerability arises as the ByteCode verifier in the Microsoft VM does not correctly check for the presence of certain malformed code when a java-applet is loaded. Attackers can exploit the vulnerability by creating malicious Java applets and inserting them into web pages that could be hosted on a web site or sent to users as an attachment. Trojan Exploit ByteVerify indicates that a Java applet - a malicious Java archive file (JAR) - was found on your system containing the exploit code. When a browser runs an applet, the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) stores the downloaded files into its cache folder (C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache) for quick execution later and better performance. Malicious applets are also stored in the Java cache directory and your anti-virus may detect them and provide alerts. Notification of these files as a threat does not always mean that a machine has been infected; it indicates that a program included the viral class file but this does not mean that it used the malicious functionality.These malicious applets are designed to exploit vulnerabilities in the Microsoft VM (Microsoft Security Bulletin MS03-011). If you are using the Sun JVM as your default virtual machine, these malicious applets cannot cause any harm to your computer. See: here.A number of anti-virus programs (AVG, eTrust, Pest Patrol, etc) and scanners will find Java/ByteVerify but cannot get rid of them. If you have the Java-Plugin installed, then deleting them from the Java cache should eliminate the problem. The Java Plug-In in the Control Panel is only present if you are using Sun's Java. If you don't have the Java-Plugin installed then just delete the files manually. The Microsoft Virtual machine stores the applets in the Temporary Internet Files.Recommended Solution:? If your using Sun Java, follow the instructions for Clearing the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Cache.? If your using IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, or AOL, follow the instructions for Clearing your Web Browser Cache.Norton Internet Security/Norton Anti-virus has the ability to detect unknown viruses of various types using heuristic algorithms known as Bloodhound Technology. According to Symantec, Bloodhound.Exploit.193 is a heuristic detection for files attempting to exploit the Adobe Flash Player Multimedia File Remote Buffer Overflow (BID 28695). Under the Technical Details tab, Symantec indicates files that are detected as Bloodhound.Exploit.193 may or may not be malicious and asks that you Submit Virus Samples detected as this threat to the Symantec Security Response Team.Symantec's technology uses an expert system to analyze the cataloged behaviors and assess the likelihood of viral infection. Bloodhound is not the name of a virus, but a message displayed by NAV when it thinks it may have found a new virus which is categorized as Exploit, Packed variants in their defintion files. Heuristic analysis is the ability of an anti-virus program to detect possible new variants of malware before the vendor can get samples and update the program's definitions for detection. Heuristics uses non-specific detection methods to find new or unknown malware which allows the anti-virus to detect and stop if before doing any harm to your system. Heuristic scanning methods vary depending on the vendor. Some claim to allow emulation of the file's activities in a virtual sandbox. Others scan the file more intensively, searching line by line inspecting the code in a file to see if it contains virus-like characteristics. If the number of these characteristics/instructions exceeds a pre-defined threshold, the file is flagged as a possible virus.The disadvantage to using heuristics is that it is not as reliable as signature-based d... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/294127/older-javaadobe-infection/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello guys, I tried to format my pc but it won't let me, i need help :c

A:Infected by Java Tm virus or Adobe.

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.===The image you provided about the need to install flash does not look genuine.Search and delete the AdWare, PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program) installed on your computer.If you still need help with this computer please submit these logs for my review.Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode onto your Desktop.Close all open programs and internet browsers.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Click on Delete tab follow the prompts.A log file will automatically open after the scan has finished.Please post the content of that log file with your next answer.You can find the log file at C:\AdwCleaner[Rn].txt (n is a number).=== Please downloadJunkware Removal Tool to your Desktop.Please close your security software to avoid potential conflicts.Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista or 7, right-mouse click it and select Run as administrator.The tool will open and start scanning your system.Please be patient as this can take a while to complete, depending on your system's specifications.On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your Desktop and will automatically open.Please post the contents of JRT.txt into your reply.===Please download and run this DDS Scanning Tool. Nothing will be deleted. It will just give me some additional information about your system.Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links, if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.1: DDS.scr (Not recommended if you use Chrome to download this .scr file. Use the other options.)2: DDS.pif3: DDS.COMDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run.Please just paste the contents of the DDS.txt log in your next post. DO NOT attach the log.===Third party programs if not up to date can be the cause of infiltration an infection.Please run this security check for my review.Download Security Check by screen317 from here.Save it to your Desktop.Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.===Please paste the logs in your next reply, DO NOT ATTACH THEMLet me know what problem persists.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/499485/infected-by-java-tm-virus-or-adobe/
Relevancy 49.45%

MY laptop is X64 and my ISP is Verizon FIOS with up to 35GB speed.

Until last week I used IE9 for all browsing. Java and Adobe made some changes last week and they affected my web page downloading a great deal causing a very long wait time.

Today I used the Google browser and every site I entered was almost instantanious.

I don't know if I am the only one with this predicament so is there anything I can do or is thia a IE9 quirky.

Thanks

A:IE9 versus Google with Java and Adobe

Going by my memory, Java and Adobe Flash are doing some changes because of possible new threats and activation of old threats. I'm just going to see what happens for a couple of days before making any major changes to I.E.9. Some sites have recommended removing Java for the time being until the problem is solved. Make sure your anti virus and the like programs are up to date. These are just my methods and thoughts.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/249531-ie9-versus-google-java-adobe.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Folks,

The aces at Bleeping Computer have helped us out before, and we're hoping for a repeat. We have a Dell Latitude running Windows Vista, and until yesterday, Internet Explorer 7. According to the errors, the Adobe Flash fails, sometimes 10 times a day. The program will freeze, then after a few moments either simply close or reset Internet Explorer, and provide the Adobe Flash warning, saying "Adobe Flash has stopped working." Very frustrating.

We have updated to Internet Explorer 8, and the problem got worse. We have uninstalled Flash using Adobe's tools, and then reinstalled, and no help. (Prior to that we did a simple update of Adobe, no help.)

Going to another browser makes sense, but we need Internet Explorer to access some required sites.
Any suggestions? Is it an infection? Other steps?

Thanks once again for your help,
Randy

A:IE 7 and 8, Adobe Crashing

What exactly are you trying to do when Flash crashes?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/264781/ie-7-and-8-adobe-crashing/
Relevancy 49.02%

Hey, im getting BSOD's when updating certain drivers and when doing a full system scan on avast. Please help.
I'll include the dump files. thanks.

sf file. thanks.

A:BSOD when updating drivers like adobe air and java

Hi,
From your logs:

Code:

* Bugcheck Analysis *
Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
BugCheck 1A, {41790, fffffa80035405a0, ffff, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+35084 )
Followup: MachineOwner
---------
3: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
STOP 0x0000001A: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
Usual causes: Device driver, memory, kernel

Avast Firewall is causing issues with your computer.
Please remove all Avast from your system:

http://www.avast.com/uninstall-utility

As an alternative, please install:

Microsoft Security Essentials.

Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability
compared to other antiviruses/internet security software.

Note
Once downloaded, update and run a full system scan
Also take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/105647-ram-test-memtest86.html

Tip
Run these tests overnight

Also run chkdsk in an elevated command prompt in order to check for file system errors and bad sectors on your HDD:
Click on Start>Type in search cmd
Right click cmd and Run as Administrator
At the command prompt please type: chkdsk /f/r
(There is a space between chkdsk and /f/r)
Chkdsk Tutorial

Post back any results

Cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/296584-bsod-when-updating-drivers-like-adobe-air-java.html
Relevancy 49.02%

I'm trying to only keep what I absolutely need and use on my computer (Windows XP 32-bit)

I'm about to update only the ones that are actually necessary and that I use, like I said though for all audio I use iTunes, and for movies it either plays them on Real or QuickTime so I'm confused lol

Any help much appreciated

Thanks,
Justin

A:Java, Adobe, QuickTime, Real, WMP, do I need all these when I only use iTunes?

Hi Justin Personally, for all your audio file needs, I would keep iTunes. As for the video ones, I would simply rely on VLC, which is way more efficient than QuickTime. Also, I don't know why you would need Java and Adobe products for audio and video files, but if you don't use them, I strongly suggest you to uninstall them as having them installed on a system is a huge security risk (vulnerability) as these are the most exploited programs to compromise a system.So keep iTunes, install VLC media player, and uninstall QuickTime and RealPlayer. Uninstall Java and Adobe products as well if you don't use them, or disable them and only enable them when needed.VLC website: https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/577249/java-adobe-quicktime-real-wmp-do-i-need-all-these-when-i-only-use-itunes/
Relevancy 49.02%

What is Java Flix? Is it a potential competitor to AFP?

www.javafx.com

NOTE:
I clicked on JavaFX videos link [ on my Vista Ultimate 32 bit PC ] and a video played. Before the video played, a Java icon appeared, which I think informed me that Java something [ probably Javs Flix ] was being installed without asking me if I want Java something installed.

When RIGHT clicked on the video, no "properties" menu appeared.

Thanks for your help.
RF123

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/java-flix-and-adobe-flash-player.787937/
Relevancy 49.02%

I have them installed on my computer, but when I try to open a video, it tells me that I need to install Adobe Flash. I was in a virus program, and it told me that my Java Script was not enabled. I checked everything I could think of, but couldn't see where it was not enabled! I have uninstalled both these programs and reinstalled them, but to no avail. Help! I am using Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit. I am also using Chrome.

A:Adobe Flash and Java Script don't work

Hello jdthtd and welcome to Seven Forums.

Sometimes the reason why you can't install the latest version of Adobe Flash is because a previous version hasn't been completely removed from the computer. Try using the official Adobe Flash uninstaller and then try installing the latest version (which as of today is 11.5.502.135). Don't forget to uncheck any added toolbars, browsers, etc that might be offered with the new Flash.

Uninstall Flash Player | Windows

Adobe - Install Adobe Flash Player

I'm a little confused with your second problem regarding JavaScript. JavaScript is a browser-based scripting language. It allows programmers and advertisers to create interactive web pages with pop-ups, etc on the web pages. Because it's browser-based it's not something you download in the traditional sense. To enable/disable JavaScript in Internet Explorer go to Control Panel > Internet Options > Security tab > click Custom Level button > scroll down to the Scripting section. That's where you would enable or disable JavaScript.

In Chrome, see this article;

Enable JavaScript in Google Chrome | activatejavascript.org

I'm guessing that you may have received some kind of alert that a program you were trying to run (an anti-virus program, perhaps?) needed Java (a programming language) and not JavaScript. If this is the case, make sure all traces of any previously installed versions of Java have been removed from your computer. An effective removal tool is JavaRa. Once you run JavaRa you can get the latest version of Java.

JavaRa | SingularLabs

java.com: Java + You

If I completely misunderstood your situation I apologize.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/271834-adobe-flash-java-script-dont-work.html
Relevancy 49.02%

Hi all I ve got a bit of a problem every time I try to use java offline e g java-based games I start up the executable file launcher for a java game but it wont start at all I just double click it and nothing happens I sort of fixed it I set the compatibility mode to windows xp sp and it starts normally For java online also javagames I load the webpage with the app on it java loads and after that nothing just a black box where the app s supposed to be I tried going to java s website to see if java was properly installed It told me I have an older version of java update newest is So I downloaded the offline installer started it comes up with a screen and on the right a button saying install I clicked that the window closes and after that nothing no installer no crashing Java settings nothing just windows popping up saying this program might not have installed correctly I tried looking in the installer properties and clicking Unlock Tried installing again still no luck I m sort of lost here how do i get java to properly install so i can use it again -MickeyXD nbsp

Relevancy 49.02%

Afternoon I got a serious problem with backup program from a customer of crashing keeps Java my The program is called Online Backup which is uses for all sorts of backup Data Exchange Data Exchange Mail level Backup SQL databases System state The problem right now is that the Exchange Mail level backup meaning that every single email is getting backuped Spelling crashes right away when i start the backup job and i get this message from java Probleemhandtekening Gebeurtenisnaam van probleem APPCRASH Naam van de toepassing java exe Versie van toepassing Tijdstempel van toepassing bdc Naam van foutmodule StackHash fdfc Versie van foutmodule Tijdstempel van foutmodule e Uitzonderingscode c Uitzonderingsmarge ab bf Versie van besturingssysteem Landinstelling-id Aanvullende informatie fdfc Aanvullende informatie fb e d b cf e b Aanvullende informatie fa Aanvullende informatie b fd c ceac d bf b I tried all sort things already Reinstalling the app didn t Java keeps crashing work Reinstalling Java didn t work The support from backup Factory gave me allot advise and things to work with but so far nothing worked for me Well i hope some one got a solution for me cause i m stuck at this Server Specs HP ML G GB X GB in Raid Windows Small Business Server Bit SP Exchange Server Tanx in advance nbsp

A:Java keeps crashing

Has the backup software worked in the past? Have you tried installing an older (or newer) version of the JRE? Are you using a 64-bit or 32-bit version of the JRE?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/java-keeps-crashing.907674/
Relevancy 49.02%

I recently re-formatted my computer (2 days ago.) And now that I reinstalled Java it seems to crash every time I try to play a game that requires it. http://minecraft.net/ for example. The game opens Java in the task bar and runs for about 10 seconds. Java in the task bar crashes, and so does the game. Its very frustration. Please help.

This problem did not occur before the reformat.

- Brad

A:Java Crashing. Please help.

The following is from their front page.
Minecraft is currently in alpha, meaning it's nowhere near finished, but you're free to try it.
Keep in mind that it's under heavy development and can be a bit unstable during updates.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/java-crashing-please-help.855517/
Relevancy 49.02%

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 450 @ 2.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 22 Stepping 1
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 2013 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset, 782 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 295218 MB, Free - 221782 MB; D: Total - 9923 MB, Free - 1486 MB;
Motherboard: PEGATRON CORPORATION, EVANS
Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2012, Updated and Enabled

I am having trouble with my java when I try to play pogo games. My java will crash when trying to load games. Can you help me with this? Below is a copy of my java.Java 1.6.0_32 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
Windows 7 6.1 (x86)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0

A:Java crashing

How do you know that Java is "crashing"? What do you mean by "crashing"?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/java-crashing.1052023/
Relevancy 48.59%

need help i had this problem before so i reformatted pc but it did not Audition Keeps Crashing Adobe solve my problem i record alot and after i add effect such as NOISE REDUCTION it freezes my whole pc and i need Adobe Audition Keeps Crashing to restart it from the button in my computer sometimes if im lucky it wont freeze but will freeze after in the mix track randomly i reformated pc reinstalled AA same thing happens with AA and even cool edit pro it completly freezes the pc and have to restart it from the computer and not Ctrl alt del thanks for the post but it did not solve my problem i have a FRESH windows xp installed and even checked for spywares virus just incase it mostly freezes in Edit View i really never had this problem before i cant seem to understand why its happening all of a sudden this problem occured when my onboard sound stopped working realtek hd so i had a spare Creative sound card i inserted that and it worked perfectly for few weeks or so then stopped working suddenly tried other Sound card it still has same effect and completly freezes my computer all i see in my monitor screen is multiple AA screens all around the screen filling up completly and freezes my pc completly have installed ASIO drivers but unfortunantly no difference it seems now that as soon as a use NOISE REDUCTION or any other effects it freezes as soon as it gets to i really use Adobe Audition ALOT and need help have used a C-MEDIA sound card and my freinds DIGI- high tech sound card and have the same problem since i done a full reformat of my pc i did not really install any new firmwire etc first thing i did is install AA and worked for days and started messing about again i disabled anything starting at boot up aS well msconfig i got GB RAM DDR Windows XP SP MB GFX CARD Nforce Series Geforece AMD ATHLON my sound card is Creative ct but had to change it to ct because it wouldnt work but now both of them did not stop my computer from completly freezing need help badly thank you for your time nbsp

Relevancy 48.59%

whenever I try to open a file. It's completely frustrating. I would appreciate if you could help me out here.

The Log:

Code:
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe
Application Version: 7.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 48cff252
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.0.6001.18000
Fault Module Timestamp: 4791a7a6
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00039633
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: fd00
Additional Information 2: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
Additional Information 3: fd00
Additional Information 4: ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

A:Adobe PS Elements 7.0 Keeps Crashing..

Welcome
Per adobe you need a compatiblity patch. For 32 OS only
Adobe - Photoshop Elements : For Windows : Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0.2 update

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/287206-adobe-ps-elements-7-0-keeps-crashing.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I'm running Win7 Pro (64 bit) and use Firefox as my browser with all the latest updates on everything. Adobe Flash keeps crashing in Firefox and I'm sure contributes to frequent hanging of several different apps with messages of " App Not responding".

What can I do to sort this out please?

A:Adobe Flash keeps crashing

To be clear, does it happen only when playing a video? If so only videos from certain sources? Do the same videos crash in other browsers?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/adobe-flash-keeps-crashing-1000986.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello,

I thought I would post this here and see if anybody might have some Ideas. I have a user that is testing out windows 10 and Acrobat DC keeps crashing when saving a.pdf. Tried different .pdf's same result. I have UN-installed dc and re-installed it and still same problem. I don't think this is a problem with Windows 10 as I have had this issue before in windows 7 as well. The only resolution so far is to put Acrobat 11 pro back on. Unfortunately our Manager want us to move toward DC. Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

A:Adobe Acrobat DC keeps crashing

Update Adobe Acrobat DC, and uninstall any antiviruses (just to make sure they aren't the problem).

Or uninstall Adobe Acrobat DC using Revo Uninstaller free to remove all of the leftovers, then reinstall.

You can also try running the program as administrator.

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/34898-adobe-acrobat-dc-keeps-crashing.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi!
Whenever I'm trying to start Adobe Audition 2.0 tryout that I downloaded from the official Adobe site, my PC crashes then it automatically restarts and a message pops up saying that "the system has recovered from a serious technical problem"?
Why is this happening?

A:Adobe Audition 2 crashing

I'd uninstall it, then reinstall to see if that fixed the problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-audition-2-crashing.474432/
Relevancy 48.59%

I just recently reinstalled windows 7 and all of my drivers on my computer because I kept getting the message that flash player has quit responding, and gave the option whether to continue or stop it. Well My computer was working just perfect until a couple of days ago and it started doing it again. Is there something wrong with my computer or is it adobe? I can't afford this to keep happening because I do online classes and it is interfering with my school work.

A:Adobe flash keeps crashing

uninstall Adobe.. see if it continues.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/511830/adobe-flash-keeps-crashing/
Relevancy 48.59%

This has been happening ever since the latest Adobe Flash update about a week ago.

I have put up with it each time, as it was always when I made a video full screen. But once I refreshed the page and didn't use full screen, it was ok.

But I didn't realise that Ebay's Final Hour Countdown feature is flash based, so it does not work anymore. And THAT is important for snipers like me!

So how do I fix it please?

thank you

A:Adobe Flash keeps crashing

Uninstall the flash player, Download the 11.3.300.250 beta 3 from the right side listings of older versions of the page Download Flash Player 11.3.300.257 (Non-IE) 64-bit - FileHippo.com (adobe's pagewill give the recent one only, most probably). Install it.

Keep auto update of flash player stop until the next stable version releases.

Edit: I assumed that you use a browser other than IE ... if you use IE, follow this link : http://filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_ie/ .

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/236013-adobe-flash-keeps-crashing.html
Relevancy 48.59%

When ever I am watching a video on youtube, or twitch, I get adobe flash player has crashed, or the shockwave plugin has stopped working.  I have been dealing with this issue for months, and I can not get it resolved on my own.  I am currently using firefox as my web browser, on windows 7 64 bit.  I found this link on mozzilas website, but I am unsure how to complete this action.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/950854

A:Adobe/Shockwave Crashing

Using Windows Explorer file manager:
Navigate to the path: C:\windows\syswow64\macromed\flash
Look for the file: mms.cfg
Open the file with NotePad
add the line: ProtectedMode=0
The contents of the mms.cfg file should now look like:
SilentAutoUpdateEnable=0
AutoUpdateDisable=1
ProtectedMode=0
Press the [Ctrl]+[S] key combination to save the file, or from Notepad's "File" menu, select "Save".
Yours may look like:
SilentAutoUpdateEnable=1
AutoUpdateDisable=0
ProtectedMode=0
A "1" means "True" or "Enabled".
A "0" means "False" or "Disabled".
Make sure all browsers are closed before you edit the mms.cfg file.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/539348/adobeshockwave-crashing/
Relevancy 48.59%

I am using Adobe GoLive CS 7.0.2 with Windows XP SP2.

If I paste data into GoLive and there are some bullets being pasted, I click the bullet button to remove them and it crashes. It's something like that, but I can't track down exactly what causes it. But it's crashing.

Any idea how to fix this?

[EDIT] I tried doing the same task on another computer, it still crashes.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-golive-cs-crashing.764363/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi Guys & Gals,Recently I have been unable to watch YouTube videos because YouTube says I either haven?t got Java enabled or I need the latest version Adobe flash player. Both of which I have.I have uninstalled and reinstalled both programs but YouTube still doesn?t like me.I am using XP Home with SP2 with AVG Pro and Commodo Firewall going through a netgear wired router.Any Ideas what might be amiss?DaytripperEdit: Moved topic to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

A:Youtube Problem With Java & Adobe Flash Player

what browser are you using? i think in firefox they are installed as a plug-in

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/142951/youtube-problem-with-java-adobe-flash-player/
Relevancy 48.59%

Greetings Thank you very much for your support First off I do regular scheduled scans After some sluggish activity and a deep scan I turned up a trojan which got quarantined two days later emsisoft reported it as a false positive So I dug deeper with their HijackFree analysis What I have found is Win Jeefo a has pretty much infiltrated every major portion of security and um well pretty much everything I have also found bad install directories from sun java and from adobe reader speed launcher And a directories, sun 7 2 java bad reader. Win32.Jeefo.a; adobe bad certificate from realtek audio You will undoubtedly notice that there is not a Firewall It seems I will need to get one I just have so many troubles understanding which programs are ok to be in which directories For example I use Winpatrol to continually monitor Win32.Jeefo.a; 7 bad sun java directories, 2 adobe reader. any changes made to the registry It warns me and I allow or deny However I did not know that java was not to be Win32.Jeefo.a; 7 bad sun java directories, 2 adobe reader. in sys root directory or a temp folder when it got allowed Any suggestions on a program that helps in this area would be grateful I wouldn t mind sticking with Emsisoft if it is recommended I will post a short synopsis of the java portion since GMER does not work with bit os Hopefully I will not be Win32.Jeefo.a; 7 bad sun java directories, 2 adobe reader. in trouble for this Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Home Premium bit Processor Intel R Core TM i CPU GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB E Total - MB Free - MB F Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTeK Computer INC P T Rev xx Antivirus Emsisoft Anti-Malware Updated and Enabled CPU core is O C d to GHz A-squared Hijackfree Analysis Details Status Name Command Description X wmon jusched exe Added by the AGOBOT-OW WORM Note that this is not the legitimate Sun Microsystems file of the same name which is usually located in Program Files Java version number bin This one is located in System X winupdate jusched exe Added by the DWNLDR-FUX TROJAN Note that this is not the legitimate Sun Microsystems file of the same name which is usually located in Program Files Java version number bin This one is located in Windir N SunJavaUpdateSched jusched exe Checks with Sun s Java updates site to see if newer Java versions are available Either visit the Java download page or click on Start amp Control Panel amp Java amp Update amp Update Now X SunJavaUpdateSched path to trojan Added by the BANKER-AU TROJAN X SunJavaUpdateSched scvhost exe Added by the SDBOT-AVX WORM X SunJavaUpdateSched javamx exe Added by the SDBOT-WI WORM N jusched jusched exe Checks with Sun s Java updates site to see if newer Java versions are available Either visit the Java download page or click on Start amp Control Panel amp Java amp Update amp Update Now X jusched jusched exe Added by the BANKER-BOV TROJAN Note that this is not the legitimate Sun Microsystems file of the same name which is usually located in Program Files Java version number bin This one is located in System X Java developer Script Browse jusched exe Added by the VB-ESK TROJAN Note that this is not the legitimate Sun Microsystems file of the same name which is usually located in Program Files Java version number bin This one is located in Windir N Java TM Platform SE jusched exe Checks with Sun s Java updates site to see if newer Java versions are available Either visit the Java download page or click on Start amp Control Panel amp Java amp Update amp Update Now N Java TM Platform SE U jusched exe Checks with Sun s Java updates site to see if newer Java versions are available Either visit the Java download page or click on Start amp Control Panel amp Java amp Update amp Update Now U represents the update version i e Update N Java TM Platform SE Auto Updater jusched exe Checks with S... Read more

Relevancy 48.59%

Hi, I uninstalled Java and Adobe Reader to install the latest versions. Both programs left behind files in the Appdata folders and other places as well, there's even a Java.exe in the C:\Windows\System32 directory.
Is it okay to install these programs while files have been left over from the previous installation?

Thank you!

Relevancy 48.59%

Hi I listen to a radio station in Ireland via streaming several days a Streaming Adobe/Java Solved: with Radio Interfering week and have done so for years Suddenly I can t get the links to work Adobe has crashed several times in the past week but never when I was listening to this particular station I m pretty sure it Solved: Adobe/Java Interfering with Streaming Radio crashed when something else was on It s possible it crashed and I had to reboot the radio program I also think it crashed and the radio stayed on When I click on the links I receive a message like this javascript playlatestprogramme I ve tried several different links and they all come up with a similar message NOTE I had to put a space between javascript and playlatest because a smilie was inserting itself at the colonp I tried System Restore on a date that was I think before the crashing started Still have the same problem I m a real novice when it comes to Adobe -- and a super novice on Java Any suggestions appreciated Jane nbsp

A:Solved: Adobe/Java Interfering with Streaming Radio

As you are referring to "link", I assume you are using a browser. Try using a different browser to see what happens.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-java-interfering-with-streaming-radio.1078987/
Relevancy 48.59%

Recently installed Motorola RFS controller running Wing5.4. Running WiFi hotspot. Clients can browse without issue. Clients cannot download from Adobe, Microsoft or Java. When new download window opens, we get an immediate "website cannot be found" page displayed.

Anyone with similar issues not being able to download on Wifi hotspot?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-browse-on-wifi-hotspot-but-not-download-java-or-adobe.1078377/
Relevancy 48.59%

This is the computer my kids use so I have no idea what they have windows update cant java, adobe, slow, computer done to it I removed a ton of toolbars and add on programs they have downloaded by not un-checking things as they play and I also removed computer slow, cant update java, adobe, windows some old files like several old Java editions Now I cant get Java to re-install keep getting adobe update notices and cant get it to install I cant get windows update to work either I have installed and ran multiple anti virus programs removed each before installing the next so I only had at a time such as AVG avast trend micro and now just installed norton even though I think it is a hog none of them have found anything A new symptom that has appeared is that firefox looks like it is from the early s everything is gray and the buttons are huge kinda like safe mode looks now any help would be greatly appreciated by my kids and my sanity Dialout

A:computer slow, cant update java, adobe, windows

Hi,Welcome to Bleeping Computer. My name is m0le and I will be helping you with your log.Please subscribe to this topic, if you haven't already. Click the Watch This Topic button at the top on the right.

Please avoid installing/uninstalling or updating any programs and attempting any unsupervised fixes or scans. This can make helping you impossible.

Please reply to this post so I know you are there.The forum is busy and we need to have replies as soon as possible. If I haven't had a reply after 3 days I will bump the topic and if you do not reply by the following day after that then I will close the topic.Once I receive a reply then I will return with your first instructions.Thanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/471342/computer-slow-cant-update-java-adobe-windows/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi all Im been here before but I have to create new username for new email My old email no longer valid I would like to ask something about adobe reader Me and my team are currently as a technical IT team for web-base-system So our current user are sometime producing from java from showing up reader process Disable adobe reports from any data that they collected As far from my knowledge I'm not programmer of the system when our user click the quot Print quot button on the system all data shown on the screen will be converted to pdf form I can see that this is a Java process because the java applet are running java console also shown Disable adobe reader from showing up from java process In the console I can see that the system are exporting the data into temporary pdf file and execute java process to quot Print quot that temporary pdf file The thing here is user would like to remove disable pdf pop up when everytime they press Print button The pdf pop up will exit the Full Screen view for the browser I've been trying to find any guide on internet but it only help to disable Splash Screen I don't want the any adobe reader shown on the screen like image below Anyone have idea how Disable adobe reader from showing up from java process do I disable the grey adobe box everytime user click print button Or this have to do with some programming in the system

A:Disable adobe reader from showing up from java process

As far as I see, this seems to be a bug in the "printing" routine you're using. Moreover, using a Java plugin just for this is overkill and bad practice. As an experiment, what happens if you disable the Java applet in the browser? Does it still generates the pdf and opens Adobe Reader?

It seems that the Java applet is doing something that shouldn't be done as most likely it's launching the external program. A solution would be to review that part of the system (which involves programming, of course).
Ideal solution, however, is to modify the system to generate the pdf server-side. On clicking the button, the server will call whatever libraries are necessary for that (even Java, but server side, without applets) and offer the final file as a standard download for the browser to use as usual. This is more drastic change, but users will get a more natural interface, much like the entire web is generally used.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/349100-disable-adobe-reader-showing-up-java-process.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I am having a problem with accessing footage from you tube, when clicking on an item
to watch a message appears 'You either have java script turned off or an older version of Adobe flash player'. I have the latest versions so java script must be turned off. Can you advise me how to enable this as I am struggling to find how to do this on my computer. I operate windows xp but cannot find how to check whether java script is enabled. Thanks

A:Problem with java script or adobe flash player

Go to Intener explorer-> tools->internet options->click the security tab-> click on custom level. A window will pop then you will be able to disable , enable or prompt, whatever you need to do.

However I have done that, I have also downloaded the latest versions of flash, and nothing!

I have unistalled then re-installed numerous times and nothing.

It's defenetly a Flash problem and I'm in the same boat as you

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-java-script-or-adobe-flash-player.643228/
Relevancy 48.59%

I started cleaning this computer up for a friend Initially she couldn't even access the internet Initially it seemed as if Adobe Probably I or can't infrected, Reader still or Java Flash instal I was able to clean it up pretty good I used Malwarebytes to do the job However each time I clean it up amp rescan it it seems to find the same infections even after they are quarantined and deleted Once the trial for Malwarebytes expired I decided to try using Microsoft Security Essential made some headway there The system seemed to be responding pretty Probably still infrected, I can't instal Java or Adobe Reader or Flash well as I was uninstalling unnecessary programs and some browser ad-ons Windows updates were now coming in and actually being installed successfully on the first try Unfortunately that only lasted for a while because again as I quarantine remove infections they were detected quarantined and removed a few times Currently it seems as if it isn't the same infections being detected but something new I recently disabled Microsoft Security Essentials and Installed Avast Antivirus I wanted to see what it would catch It is scanning now so far it has stopped one or two threats It hasn't completed it's scan yet So I am waiting to see what it finds In the mean time I decided I'd better reach out for some help so I hope you guys can help me At some point during all of this I decided to uninstall Java so I could go on download and install the newest version of Java available Once I begin the install it just stops then a little while later the message will pop asking if I wanted to Reinstall this program with correctly or it the other option is no the program Installed correctly I also uninstalled Adobe Reader and Adobe Flash in an attempt to Reinstall the newest version of each Each time I go to install either of them neither of them will install The Adobe Download Manager will pop up and just sit there a blank box in the middle of the screen until I close it Once I close it instantly Internet Explorer which is not my default browser opens up to the Adobe reader flash website to try to get me to try downloading and installing the Adobe programs from Internet Explorer I tried it and of course it the same as it did when I tried to download an install it from Firefox which is my default browser Again I hope you guys can help I really do I know I could just reset the system back to factory conditions but I was really hoping I wouldn't have to do that unless I absolutely have to Besides I'm really curious as to advice you guys can give me so I can see what's really going on with this system Thanks

A:Probably still infrected, I can't instal Java or Adobe Reader or Flash

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.===Lets have a closer look.Download the version of this tool for your operating system.Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (64 bit)Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (32 bit)and save it to a folder on your computer's Desktop.Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.Press Scan button.It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.How to attach a file to your reply:In the Reply section in the bottom of the topic Click the "more reply Options" button.Attach the file.Select the "Choose a File" navigate to the location of the File.Click the file you wish to Attach.Click the Add reply button.===Wait for further instructions.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/607214/probably-still-infrected-i-cant-instal-java-or-adobe-reader-or-flash/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello I am hoping someone can provide some assistance in getting rid of this BSOD problem Here is what happened I was using two driver update programs One called Driver Booster by Iobit and the other called Slimdrivers I updated various drivers including Nvidia which I had previously uninstalled but it kept popping up so I just let it go The next thing I know after that is installed and there were no more drivers left to install I ran Windows Update and it also wanted to installed Nvidia again NVidia other updates and BSOD installing updates after driver I didn't have much choice in the matter before I knew it it was installing and I had to restart my computer When the computer turned on again I used it for a little while then it started to overheat something terrible The computer was so hot I thought it was going to start on fire Almost as soon as it started overheating I got the BSOD and within a second it restarted or shut down I can't remember which The fan was running at top speed but that still wasn't enough I could have cooked an egg on the backside of this thing So the next day I started the computer up again and I uninstalled Nvidia completely using Iobit's Uninstaller to remove all traces of it in my computer But the other problem I have now is that it still runs dangerously hot within a few hours I've uploaded the BSOD after installing NVidia updates and other driver updates zip file as per the instructions There must be some kind of conflict going on Any help is greatly appreciated

A:BSOD after installing NVidia updates and other driver updates

The zip you uploaded does not contain any crash dump.

Follow it: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
Go to Option Two, Point 2. Download the .reg file and merge it in registry by double clicking it.

Now wait for another BSOD. When it occurred, search the .dmp files manually in the default path: C:\Windows\Minidump or %SystemRoot%\Minidump. See if the crash dump is recorded or not (hopefully it will be recorded).Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Dont run any disc cleanup program before you upload another zip.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/352429-bsod-after-installing-nvidia-updates-other-driver-updates.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi there We got the crashed on machine running on Windows started on last Wednesday and it's been working well for almost cancel Windows to driver the updates? relation in How Updates to month After troubleshooting and restoring we came across it's something to do with the Intel Drivers Display update that might causing this Once we restored the machine the Windows Updates has How to cancel the Windows Updates in relation to driver updates? already How to cancel the Windows Updates in relation to driver updates? listed the driver ready to install as well all KBs My question how do I stop clear this list from running To prevent this update automatically on the driver I went to the System gt Hardware tab gt Device Installation Settings gt No However this only preventing it running in the future and I need to stop appearing from How to cancel the Windows Updates in relation to driver updates? the list as stated previously I came across previously with Windows which is relating on one of particular updates that causing stuck on Windows Updates I know there is away to stop this action and clear up this updates cataloq But not sure on Windows I'm appreciated your feedback and comment Thanks

A:How to cancel the Windows Updates in relation to driver updates?

Have a look at this tutorial
Windows Update Automatic Updates - Enable or Disable in Windows 10

Go to Options Three
To Turn On or Off Automatic Device Driver Installation

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/40103-how-cancel-windows-updates-relation-driver-updates.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I updated almost everything on my computer about a week ago I did all the drivers adobe Windows updates my AV program and of course Java Ever since all these updates Windows Java is because of Crashing my entire computer crashes when I try to open up a Java app in ANY browser and yes I ve tried them all Windows is Crashing because of Java I get the BSoD only when I open a Java app and my computer still runs everything like a whistle I have tried uninstalling Java I even used JavaRe or something like that to get it completely off my computer and reinstalled I have tried installing Java and Java both and bit each one at a time and then once with them all I have turned off all my firewalls and AV as well as any other programs Windows is Crashing because of Java that I thought would be conflicting with it I have a little bit of information from the Windows recovery process after the blue screen but I don t find it particularly helpful Here it is Problem signature Problem Event Name Windows is Crashing because of Java BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode b BCP C BCP FFFFF EDD BCP FFFFF D E BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users BenCCA AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt If anyone can get me rolling on how to fix this I would be very much appreciative I can t system restore to before this happened and I do not have a way to back up all my data to re-install Windows My boss is chewing me out as well so I could use help sooner rather than later Any more information you need just ask and you shall receive nbsp

Relevancy 48.16%

I've ruled out deleting everything minecraft and re-running it also the driver is extremely up to date so that is Minecraft to Java. crashing is due out of the equation Here is a log Minecraft is crashing due to Java. I think it is pointing to Minecraft is crashing due to Java. nvoglnt dll but i'm unsure if it's safe to attempt to download a better version of nvoglnt dll because it might mess up the video card or something O o lol Anyways here's the log file If you can suggest ideas to fix the problem it'd be greatly appreciated A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATION xc at pc x e b a pid tid JRE version -b Java VM Java HotSpot TM Client VM -b mixed mode windows-x Problematic frame C nvoglnt dll x b a If you would like to submit a bug report please visit HotSpot Virtual Machine Error Reporting Page The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code See problematic frame for where to report the bug --------------- T H R E A D --------------- Current thread x cb JavaThread quot Minecraft main thread quot daemon thread in native id stack x ea x ef siginfo ExceptionCode xc reading address x ee Registers EAX x e b c EBX x a ECX x bfd c EDX x b ESP x eee f EBP x e b c ESI x c EDI x ad f EIP x e b a EFLAGS x Top of Stack sp x eee f x eee f c e b c a x eeea ad f d e e cb x eeea e b c ad ad a x eeea d ea x eeea a d e ad cc x eeea a f b x eeea eac a d x eeea Instructions pc x e b a x e b f c f f x e b d ff c ea b cd b c c b ff x e b a b c c c ea x e b b ef c b b Register to memory mapping EAX x e b c is an unknown value EBX x a is an unknown value ECX x bfd c is pointing into InlineCacheBuffer EDX x b is an unknown value ESP x eee f is pointing into the stack for thread x cb EBP x e b c is an unknown value ESI x c is an unknown value EDI x ad f is an unknown value Stack x ea x ef sp x eee f free space k Native frames J compiled Java code j interpreted Vv VM code C native code C nvoglnt dll x b a Java frames J compiled Java code j interpreted Vv VM code J org lwjgl opengl GL nglCallLists IILjava nio Buffer IJ V J org lwjgl opengl GL glCallLists Ljava nio IntBuffer V J oc a V J l a ID V J l a IIID I J l a Lacq ID I J lr a FJ V J lr b F V J net minecraft client Minecraft x V j net minecraft client Minecraft run V j java lang Thread run V v StubRoutines call stub --------------- P R O C E S S --------------- Java Threads gt current thread x fe JavaThread quot File IO Thread quot daemon thread blocked id stack x a x aa x JavaThread quot Thread- quot daemon thread blocked id stack x f x fc x dc JavaThread quot Thread- quot daemon thread blocked id stack x fc x x de JavaThread quot Thread- quot daemon thread in native id stack x f x f gt x cb JavaThread quot Minecraft main thread quot daemon thread in native id stack x ea x ef x cb JavaThread quot Timer hack thread quot daemon thread blocked id stack x b x x JavaThread quot DestroyJavaVM quot thread blocked id stack x x x JavaThread quot AWT-EventQueue- quot thread blocked id stack x c x x f JavaThread quot AWT-Windows quot daemon thread in native id stack x x c x e JavaThread quot AWT-Shutdown quot thread blocked id stack x x x ebf JavaThread quot Java D Disposer quot daemon thread blocked id stack x d x x e JavaThread quot Low Memory Detector quot daemon thread blocked id stack x b x x e ac JavaThread quot C CompilerThread quot daemon thread blocked id stack x x b x e JavaThread quot Attach Listener quot daemon thread blocked id stack x x x e c JavaThread quot Signal Dispatcher quot daemon thread blocked id stack x fc x x e a JavaThread quot Finalizer quot daemon thread blocked id stack x f x fc x e JavaThread quot Reference Handler quot daemon thread blocked id stack x f x f Other Threads x e c VMThread stack x ed x f id x e b WatcherThread stack x x id VM state not at safepoint normal execution VM Mutex Monitor currently owned by a thread None Heap def new generation total K used K x x ab x a eden space K used x x d x f fro... Read more

A:Minecraft is crashing due to Java.

Have you tried completely uninstalling JAVA Reboot and installing Java again

Also the file nvoglnt.dll is related to your Video card
You can always update the drivers for your video card if an update is available

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/minecraft-is-crashing-due-to-java-642647.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I like to play some of the games at Yahoo which require Java applet. Everything was fine yesterday, but today when I tried to load a game using Firefox, when the applet started, my system froze. I tried again, thinking it was a fluke, but it happened twice more. I tried Yahoo games with IE and it worked fine. I have not downloaded or changed anything from yesterday. I'm running Windows XP home as an OS. Any advice?

A:Java Crashing Firefox

Make sure you have the latest version of Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0_18.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/java-crashing-firefox.901280/
Relevancy 48.16%

Please can you help me My crashing Solved: Java keep's PC is always crashing when on Java Thank s for your time Here is my report also I am working Under Windows XP An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment EXCEPTION Solved: Java keep's crashing ACCESS VIOLATION xc at pc x c e a pid tid Java VM Java HotSpot TM Client VM -b mixed mode Problematic frame C ntdll dll x e a If you would like to submit a bug report please visit http java sun com webapps bugreport crash jsp --------------- T H R E A D --------------- Current thread x b JavaThread quot Thread- quot daemon thread in vm id siginfo ExceptionCode xc reading address x Registers EAX x d fe EBX x a ECX x EDX x ESP x bc f EBP x bc f ESI x d fe EDI x d EIP x c e a EFLAGS x Top of Stack sp x bc f x bc f a a bc f cc x bc f c c d bc f c x bc f a c a x bc f b fb ce x bc f c bc f fc c c a x bc f d x bc f e a a b fe x bc f f bc f e c bc f c bc f Instructions pc x c e a x c e a a b e c d b d b x c e a b a c f d b c f Stack x bb x bc sp x bc f free space k Native frames J compiled Java code j interpreted Vv VM code C native code C ntdll dll x e a C ntdll dll x C ntdll dll x c C MSVCR dll x b C MSVCR dll x db J java nio DirectByteBuffer lt init gt I V J fa a I B V J fh a I BZ Ljava lang Object J fd a ILgg BZ B V J k a Lgg ILfd I V J fd a BI V J ah a BII Z J wd c Z Z J nd a II BI Z J ea c Z V J client b I V J ve a B V j ve run V j java lang Thread run V v StubRoutines call stub Java frames J compiled Java code j interpreted Vv VM code J sun misc Unsafe allocateMemory J J J java nio DirectByteBuffer lt init gt I V J fa a I B V J fh a I BZ Ljava lang Object J fd a ILgg BZ B V J k a Lgg ILfd I V J fd a BI V J ah a BII Z J wd c Z Z J nd a II BI Z J ea c Z V J client b I V J ve a B V j ve run V j java lang Thread run V v StubRoutines call stub --------------- P R O C E S S --------------- Java Threads gt current thread x b JavaThread quot Thread- quot daemon thread blocked id x a JavaThread quot Thread- quot daemon thread blocked id x a JavaThread quot Thread- quot daemon thread blocked id x b JavaThread quot Java Sound Event Dispatcher quot daemon thread blocked id x b cb JavaThread quot Thread- quot daemon thread blocked id gt x b JavaThread quot Thread- quot daemon thread in vm id x b c JavaThread quot Thread- quot daemon thread blocked id x b JavaThread quot AWT-EventQueue- quot thread blocked id x a a JavaThread quot thread applet-loader class quot thread blocked id x a JavaThread quot AWT-EventQueue- quot thread blocked id x a c JavaThread quot CacheCleanUpThread quot daemon thread blocked id x a c JavaThread quot traceMsgQueueThread quot daemon thread blocked id x a JavaThread quot AWT-Windows quot daemon thread in native id x a JavaThread quot AWT-Shutdown quot thread blocked id x a JavaThread quot Java D Disposer quot daemon thread blocked id x d JavaThread quot Low Memory Detector quot daemon thread blocked id x d d JavaThread quot CompilerThread quot daemon thread blocked id x d c JavaThread quot Attach Listener quot daemon thread blocked id x d b JavaThread quot Signal Dispatcher quot daemon thread blocked id x d a JavaThread quot Finalizer quot daemon thread blocked id x d JavaThread quot Reference Handler quot daemon thread blocked id x ad JavaThread quot main quot thread in native id Other Threads x d VMThread id x d WatcherThread id VM state not at safepoint normal execution VM Mutex Monitor currently owned by a thread None Heap def new generation total K used K x f x x a eden space K used x f x x from space K used x x b x c to space K used x c x c x tenured generation total K used K x a x bc x f the space K used x a x dec x e x bc compacting perm gen total K used K x f x ef x a f the space K used x f x e x e a x ef No shared spaces configured Dynamic libraries x - x b C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe x c - x c b C WINDOWS system ntdll dll x c - x c f C WINDOWS system kernel dll x dd - x e b C WINDOWS system ADVAPI dll x e - x f C WINDOWS... Read more

Relevancy 48.16%

Hi ! Im using windows 7 HP x64, Firefox 3:6:16 and my Latest version of Adobe Flash is 10:2:152:32
but adobe keeps crashing and bringing my pc to a halt. Ive reinstalled it loads of times
but I can not use a graphics editor. I dont Know how to get round this-hope someone
has some ideas
regards Alan......

A:Adobe plugin crashing windows 7 need help

Uninstall: Uninstall Flash Player | Windows
Reboot
Install: Adobe - Install a different version of Adobe Flash Player

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/152912-adobe-plugin-crashing-windows-7-need-help.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi I hope play anywhere, Can't any videos crashing? Adobe anyone can help me here Yesterday I got a warning that Can't play any videos anywhere, Adobe crashing? my Flash plug-in wasn't working anymore and i can't get it to work since I wasn't doing anything special when the first 'crash' happened but just Can't play any videos anywhere, Adobe crashing? before it did my screen suddenly went black for like seconds Flash is updated and Chrome too Can't play any videos anywhere, Adobe crashing? I tried playing videos on Chrome Firefox and IE but none of them work When I try to play the videos that are saved on my computer they do not work either Its hard to browse the internet because the plug-in keeps crashing too I tried reinstalling it and turning it on and off but that didnt help I did a virus scan i just have some free one AVG but it didn't find anything Im using windows The exact warning I get is The following plug-in has crashed Shockwave Flash When I try to go to youtube to play a video i get to see like the first frame of the video and the bar is loading but it doesn't start playing While searching for an answer I saw a lot of answers to this are to check if you have Flash installed times since its 'build-in' on Chrome but thats not the solution for me I only have it downloaded x edit i just realized i probably should've posted this elsewhere but i have no idea where oops

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/624013/cant-play-any-videos-anywhere-adobe-crashing/
Relevancy 48.16%

I wanted to watch the OSU-Minnesota game last week on ESPN I have a new acer laptop with Windows on it an Intel i processor gb of ram and a gb hard drive I turned on the game and I would successfully begin watching it on Mozilla Firefox but in less than a minute it crashed A message appeared on the screen which stated adobe flash has player flash keeps crashing Adobe crashed Also the actual picture stopped moving for a few seconds and then would resume I tried this over and over through the evening but to no avail I even downloaded Minefield and Google chrome Adobe flash player keeps crashing but experienced Adobe flash player keeps crashing the same problem each time I tried to view the game I have Adobe flash installed and a new Square version for bit computers I have Shockwave too I believe I have the latest of everything So will I ever be able to watch espn without the constant interruptions of audio and video again I appreciate any help I can get

A:Adobe flash player keeps crashing

Being that this is a laptop, I only think it appropriate that I try to determine if you are using the Wireless internet connection. If you are, you might try with a hardwired connection and see if it helps as wireless connections have been known to have issues with streaming video.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/358590/adobe-flash-player-keeps-crashing/
Relevancy 48.16%

my adobe premiere and after affects keep crashing there ain no software problem coz i installed using the same cd onto another computer works fine
ive installed and reinstalled the apps but they crash str8 away after they open and vista closes them down

i need the software for me project but ain working
any helps on where to locate the problem?
first i thought it was plug ins but it wernt them got rid of em still does the same thing i dont know wat else can effect it

A:Adobe Premiere and After Effects crashing

shaji007 said:

my adobe premiere and after affects keep crashing there ain no software problem coz i installed using the same cd onto another computer works fine
ive installed and reinstalled the apps but they crash str8 away after they open and vista closes them down

i need the software for me project but ain working
any helps on where to locate the problem?
first i thought it was plug ins but it wernt them got rid of em still does the same thing i dont know wat else can effect itClick to expand...

Is it new software or older version? Is it compatible with Vista on the box?
If it is older, try running in compatability mode.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-premiere-and-after-effects-crashing.682028/
Relevancy 48.16%

i have downloaded adobe flash player several times but the plug in keeps crashing,i send report as requested but no results.because of this,most of my videos that i try to download are not visible.

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B960 @ 2.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
RAM: 3985 Mb
Graphics Card: Microsoft Basic Render Driver, 14 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 452112 MB, Free - 406123 MB; D: Total - 24037 MB, Free - 2900 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1854
Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated and Enabled

Relevancy 48.16%

Once again I am back with another hair-ripping problem plaguing my every Crashing Acrobat Adobe time! system so here we go For the Adobe Acrobat Crashing every time! last few days now I have been completely unable to load open view or even launch Adobe Acrobat Crashing every time! them in the actual program on my computer PDF files online every time I do my browsers FireFox Chrome AND IE all freeze up and I am notified that the Adobe Acrobat plugin has failed I end up having to manually close my browsers using TaskManager because I can t get the browsers responsive enough to shut them down normally I have already tried updating Acrobat as well as the plugins of the browsers themselves - to absolutely no avail Please help me figure out what is wrong and how to fix it if you can I swear I will rep EVERYONE who gives it their best shot I really need PDF to work Thank you EDIT I went on another computer downloaded the wanted PDF emailed it to myself and tried opening it in the program directly and it also has froze and is telling me quot Not Responding quot So this is not just isolated to the browser plugin

A:Adobe Acrobat Crashing every time!

You may not like this advice but it's what I'm going to suggest.
Remove adobe reader.
Replace with foxit.
Secure PDF Reader

It's much smaller, loads faster, and in my personal experience actually works better.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/178752-adobe-acrobat-crashing-every-time.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Using Windows XP Home SP2, need to go to a particular website to view advertising ads which are in pdf form. When I click to view ad adobe reader opens then stops responding and when you close the app it closes Firefox and your back to the Desktop. These particular ads do open fine in IE. Removed Firefox and reinstalled, which did not help. Using the latest Firefox and the latest Adobe Reader app.

What type of issue am I looking at? Some type of extension/plugin I need?

This particular system was just built and adobe reader has crashed from first installation.

Any suggestion welcome.

Thank you in advance

A:Firefox / Adobe Reader crashing

I've never been able to view PDF files properly in Firefox, even with the correct extensions and settings. I find it easier to save the pdf file and view it with Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader.

You could try PDF Download which seems like one of the better solutions.

Quote:

Allows to choose if you want to view a PDF file inside the browser (as PDF or HTML), if you want to view it outside Firefox with your default or custom PDF reader, or if you want to download it

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/firefox-adobe-reader-crashing-111327.html
Relevancy 48.16%

how can I stop adobe flash plugin from crashing all the time?

A:adobe flash plugin keeps crashing

try this tread : http://forums.adobe.com/message/5102150

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-flash-plugin-keeps-crashing.1097334/
Relevancy 48.16%

I'm using XP and Firefox. I've ensured that I'm using the newest version of the browser.

My problem is that when I try to play YouTube videos, everything works fine until I try to engage the Full Screen mode. At that point, I get a message that the Adobe Flash plug-in has crashed, and I'm offered the options of reloading the page or submitting a crash report. Reloading doesn't solve the problem. I've updated Adobe Flash to the latest version which doesn't help.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel Pentium III Xeon processor, x86 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
RAM: 3293 Mb
Graphics Card:
Hard Drives: C: Total - 476929 MB, Free - 459811 MB;
Motherboard: MSI, G41M-P23 (MS-7592)
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

A:Solved: Adobe Flash crashing

No responses....I'm wondering if there isn't an answer, or do I have a computer plague you don't want to catch, lol.

Some things I have learned.....This problem doesn't happen on IE8, and seems specific to Firefox. I spend some time in the guitar discussion forums, and earlier today I received a drop-down message that took over the top half of the screen and said "Firefox has prevented the unsafe plugin Adobe Flash from running on www.strat-talk.com".

I'm guessing this is some incompatibility between the current version of Firefox and Adobe Flash. Would switching to an earlier version of Firefox help, or am I over-simplifying it? .....I wonder if somehow I inadvertently deleted something that's important to the compatibility between browser and plugin. ( I recently got rid of some old downloads, such as installers, and old electronics PDF's that I had to download to access. I don't recall deleting anything that appeared to be programming related)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-flash-crashing.1151510/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi Guys,

Working on a PC where adobe flash keeps on crashing. Any ideas what would cause this? Is there an alternative that I can put on it.

thx

A:Solved: Adobe flash keeps on crashing

Upgrade to the newest versions- here's a link that can help: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/The Adobe Flash plugin has crashed

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-flash-keeps-on-crashing.1030418/
Relevancy 48.16%

Adobe Flash Plugin Crash message appears. Is there a cause and a remedy?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-flash-plugin-crashing.1126556/
Relevancy 48.16%

I have a user in my office who's Acrobat "randomly" began crashing at close. It also crashes when you try to use save. We use Time Matters and its plugin and acrobat will not save a file using tmsave. I've tried everything I know to do from repairing acrobat, to reinstalling it, to system restore. I've run all the adobe and Microsoft updates I can find. The issue is on the local machine as she can go to another desk and work and I can log on to her computer and expierence the same issues. Anyone have any ideas where to start with this issue?

-Frustrated IT guy

P.S. The machine in question is a Lenovo running XP Pro SP3

A:Solved: Adobe Acrobat 9.4 Crashing

Discovered that giving the user full permissions to the adobe folder seems to have fixed the issue

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-adobe-acrobat-9-4-crashing.975860/
Relevancy 48.16%

Any time I go onto Youtube.com and try to watch a video through Firefox, my screen freezes up as it takes a while to load, then everything goes back to normal operating regularly, and the video I was loading says the "Adobe Flash plug-in has crashed. send crash report" message in it. I am using Windows 8 and everything on my computer is up to date, including Flash and any recent updates for Windows. I am getting really frustrated with this as I don't know what is going on and I don't know how to fix this, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

A:Adobe Flash Crashing with Windows 8

Did you install flash on the new start screen?.

If you did please delete and click desktop then install it.

might be some more info on http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-issues-windows-8.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-flash-crashing-with-windows-8.1079715/
Relevancy 48.16%

According to their website, I have version 11,4,402,265 installed.
I was trying to watch 60 minutes online today & it crashed. It does not happen everytime, just occasionally. Windows XP Pro mce. It happens in both Firefox & SeaMonkey.
I do submit the crash report & restart the player.

A:Adobe Flash player crashing

If you're using the latest version of Firefox (version 7287315927) then expect it to happen a lot. Firefox 7287315927 seems to be very crashy.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/adobe-flash-player-crashing.185197/
Relevancy 48.16%

Running Firefox..... Windows 8......

Suggestions?

Thanks!

A:Adobe Flash Player keeps crashing...

I just had the same problem (5 times yesterday). I ended up having to go back and down load Java 6, as it seems that it's version 7 that is having the problem. Hope this helps.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/486314/adobe-flash-player-keeps-crashing/
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi I hope anyone can help me here. Yesterday I got a warning that my Flash plug-in wasn't working anymore and i can't get it to work since. The plug-in is updated, and Chrome too. I tried playing videos on Chrome, Firefox and IE but none of them work. When I try to play the videos that are saved on my computer, they do not work either. Its hard to browse the internet because the plug-in keeps crashing too. I tried reinstalling it and turning it on and off but that didnt help

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/helproom-1/cant-play-any-videos-anywhere-adobe-crashing-4600417/
Relevancy 48.16%

Adobe Updates AgainFlash Player 11.0.1.152Adobe Reader 10.1.1Adobe AIR 3.0Adobe Shockwave Player 11.6.1.629

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/422146/adobe-updates-again/
Relevancy 48.16%

Please help.  A few weeks ago I was infected with the moneypak.  I ran anti-malware bytes and it seemed to get rid of it.  Now, I keep getting these pop ups for virus protection, fake adobe, flash update, optimizer, java, yontoo, etc. (all in the lower right of the computer screen).  I uninstalled them from the control panel in the change/uninstall programs (found about eight of them) but they still show up in the lower right of the screen.  I ran anti-malware but it only found one.  After I restarted in regular mode, they are still there.  My internet also gets redirected to weird sites that I know are unsafe.  Please help me at your next earliest convenience.  Thanks so much in advance.

Edit: Moved topic from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs to the more appropriate forum, due to the absence of any malware logs included in the topic

Roger

A:Infected with a lot of fake programs like adobe, optimizer, java update

By the way, I ran the dds.
Here are the dds and attach logs, respectively.

DDS (Ver_2012-11-20.01) - NTFS_x86 NETWORK
Internet Explorer: 9.0.8112.16421  BrowserJavaVersion: 10.13.2
Run by MainPC at 12:22:25 on 2013-02-24
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Basic   6.0.6002.2.1252.1.1033.18.1013.483 [GMT -8:00]
SP: Windows Defender *Disabled/Outdated* {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
============== Running Processes ================
C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe
C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmpnscfg.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k rpcss
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted
============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============
uStart Page = hxxp://www.yahoo.com/
mStart Page = hxxp://www.yahoo.com/
mSearch Bar = hxxp://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/sb/msgr8/*http://www.yahoo.com/ext/search/search.html
uSearchURL,(Default) = hxxp://us.rd.yahoo.com/customize/ie/defaults/su/msgr8/*http://www.yahoo.com
uURLSearchHooks: SearchHook Class: {D8278076-BC68-4484-9233-6E7F1628B56C} -
dURLSearchHooks: {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - <orphaned>
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: Ask Toolbar: {41525333-0076-A76A-76A7-7A786E7484D7} -
BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper: {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - c:\program files\java\jre7\bin\ssv.dll
BHO: CBrowserHelperObject Object: {CA6319C0-31B7-401E-A518-A07C3DB8F777} - c:\program files\bae\BAE.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - c:\program files\java\jre7\bin\jp2ssv.dll
TB: Ask Toolbar: {41525333-0076-A76A-76A7-7A786E7484D7} -
mRun: [Persistence] c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
mRun: [IAAnotif] "c:\program files\intel\intel matrix storage manager\Iaanotif.exe"
mRun: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] sttray.exe
mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
mRun: [AirPort Base Station Agent] "c:\program files\airport\APAgent.exe"
mRun: [APSDaemon] "c:\program files\common files\apple\apple application support\APSDaemon.exe"
mRun: [ApnTBMon] "c:\program files\askpartnernetwork\toolbar\updater\TBNotifier.exe"
mRun: [ISUSPM Startup] c:\progra~1\common~1\instal~1\update~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
uPolicies-Explorer: NoDrives = dword:0
uPolicies-Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = dword:145
mPolicies-Explorer: BindDirectlyToPropertySetStorage = dword:0
mPolicies-Explorer: NoDrives = dword:0
mPolicies-System: EnableUIADesktopToggle = dword:0
DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} - hxxp://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab
DPF: {233C1507-6A77-46A4-9443-F871F945D258} - hxxp://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab
DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} - hxxp://download.divx.com/player/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab
DPF: {73ECB3AA-4717-450C-A2AB-D00DAD9EE203} - hxxp://h20270.www2.hp.com/ediags/gmn2/install/HPProductDetection.cab
DPF: {7530BFB8-7293-4D34-9923-61A11451AFC5} - hxxp://download.eset.com/special/eos/OnlineScanner.cab
DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} - hxxp://u... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/486568/infected-with-a-lot-of-fake-programs-like-adobe-optimizer-java-update/
Relevancy 47.73%

I apologize if I have posted this in the wrong section wasn t sure I and Firefox IE6 daily Java crashing have been getting IE and Firefox crashes on Java crashing IE6 and Firefox daily a regular basis The crashes only occur when I access Pogo website I must get at least - java crash logs a day all different hs err pid s but the HotSpot and Problematic frame are always the same I have no knowledge about hs err pid errors and sun website offers no help whatsoever I m computer literate but I m no tech so I decided to do my own research and try to resolve this but all my attempts have Java crashing IE6 and Firefox daily failed as the problem still persists I am at my wits end which brings me here hoping somebody could help me I ve exhausted all my attempts here s a brief recap of my failed attempts system info java crash logs and hijack scan I appreciate anyone that will take a look thanks Here are different hs err pid crash logs most recent hs err pid A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment EXCEPTION ACCESS VIOLATION xc at pc x dcc c pid tid JRE version -b Java VM Java HotSpot TM Client VM -b mixed mode sharing windows-x Problematic frame C mshtml dll x c If you would like to submit a bug report please visit http java sun com webapps bugreport crash jsp The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code See problematic frame for where to report the bug --------------- T H R E A D --------------- Current thread x aa d JavaThread quot Thread- quot thread in native id stack x c x c siginfo ExceptionCode xc reading address x Registers EAX x EBX x e ECX x e EDX x a ESP x c f EBP x c f c ESI x ddc EDI x EIP x dcc c EFLAGS x Top of Stack sp x c f x c f ddc dc c x c f ddc c f dc c a ddc x c f aa d ddc f c f dc x c f ddc e c f ac d be x c f ddc f e aa d c f b x c f ddc f b d bf x c f c f c c f c x c f a e Instructions pc x dcc c x dcc c b ff b f e f fd ff ff x dcc c b c b c f d d e b Stack x c x c sp x c f free space k Native frames J compiled Java code j interpreted Vv VM code C native code C mshtml dll x c C mshtml dll x c a C mshtml dll x C jp iexp dll x be j sun plugin main server IExplorerPlugin javaScriptReleaseObject Lsun plugin liveconnect BrowserSideObjectV j sun plugin main server LiveConnectSupport PerPluginInfo releaseAllObjects V j sun plugin main server LiveConnectSupport shutdown I V j sun plugin main server JVMInstance unregisterApplet I V j sun plugin main server JVMInstance dispose V j sun plugin main server JVMInstance access Lsun plugin main server JVMInstanceV j sun plugin main server JVMInstance Listener jvmExited Lsun plugin jvm JVMLauncherV j sun plugin jvm JVMLauncher fireJVMExited V j sun plugin jvm JVMLauncher access Lsun plugin jvm JVMLauncherV j sun plugin jvm JVMLauncher JVMWatcher run V j java lang Thread run V v StubRoutines call stub V jvm dll xecf c V jvm dll x d V jvm dll xed V jvm dll xed dd V jvm dll x V jvm dll x d V jvm dll x e c C MSVCR dll x C kernel dll xb Java frames J compiled Java code j interpreted Vv VM code j sun plugin main server IExplorerPlugin iUnknownRelease J V j sun plugin main server IExplorerPlugin javaScriptReleaseObject Lsun plugin liveconnect BrowserSideObjectV j sun plugin main server LiveConnectSupport PerPluginInfo releaseAllObjects V j sun plugin main server LiveConnectSupport shutdown I V j sun plugin main server JVMInstance unregisterApplet I V j sun plugin main server JVMInstance dispose V j sun plugin main server JVMInstance access Lsun plugin main server JVMInstanceV j sun plugin main server JVMInstance Listener jvmExited Lsun plugin jvm JVMLauncherV j sun plugin jvm JVMLauncher fireJVMExited V j sun plugin jvm JVMLauncher access Lsun plugin jvm JVMLauncherV j sun plugin jvm JVMLauncher JVMWatcher run V j java lang Thread run V v StubRoutines call stub --------------- P R O C E S S --------------- Java Threads gt current thread gt x aa d JavaThread quot Thread- quot thread in native id stack x c x c x JavaThread quot Thread- quot t... Read more

Relevancy 47.73%

I have attached 2 logs. Can anyone tell me what they mean
Thanks

A:computer keeps crashing seems java related

I think you forgot the logs...

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/computer-keeps-crashing-seems-java-related-209342.html
Relevancy 47.73%

I have an excell spreadsheet located on the server. It contains hyperlinks to PDF's located in a sub folder in the same directory. When I try to follow the link, the adobe window appears for a second and crashes without opening the file. It will do this over and over again. I can open the PDF's directly without any problem. Also, if I open Adobe and keep it open, the PDF's will open via the links with normal functionality. None of the this behavior was present when I was running XP Professional.

A:Adobe crashing when opening pdf hyperlink from excel

Has anyone experienced this problem with Adobe Hyperlinks in Excel?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-crashing-when-opening-pdf-hyperlink-from-excel.1006792/
Relevancy 47.73%

Hi Everyone, I'm not sure which forum this belongs under. The issue I am having is that I am using IE9 & have multiple tabs open & some will have be using flash (i have flash 11 installed). What will happen is that the theme service will stop & cause the taskbar to goto "windows basic" color scheme. However it will also cause it so that IE9 goes blank, & that the Windows 7 start menu will "appear" that it has moved to the top, when you click on the start button. There are times where it goes back to normal about 30 seconds, but most of the time I have to reboot.

I have took some pictures of the screen.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/with/6338572569/

Has anybody seen this?

Thanks

A:IE9 &/or Adobe Flash Crashing Theme Service

Are you up to date via Windows Update?
Did it work OK in IE8?
Did you install the 64-bit version of IE9?
Are you sure you installed Flash after installing IE9 (to get the appropriate Flash version)?

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/196969-ie9-adobe-flash-crashing-theme-service.html
Relevancy 47.73%

I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements a few months ago hoping that it would be faster or better than my older version. It wasn't.

Now, when I start it up, a message pops up saying that my serial number, user name, or organization are missing and the program will now close. There is nowhere to re-enter the serial number.

I reinstalled it last week and that allowed it to run for a week. Now it is doing it again and since Adobe help is worse than useless turned to this forum hoping that someone will have encourntered and solved this problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adobe-photoshop-elements-version-4-crashing.474883/
Relevancy 47.73%

Hi Flash nothing... displays IE and Adobe crashing Chrome in I am having a problem with Adobe Flash crashing in Chrome and when I launch Internet Explorer it just sits there with a blank window trying to display Adobe Flash crashing in Chrome and IE displays nothing... the home page forever The affected system is running Windows -bit with all important updates installed IE amp Chrome are Adobe Flash crashing in Chrome and IE displays nothing... the only installed browsers I have tried the following already GFI VIPRE scan current company anti-virus - cleanMalwarebytes scan - cleanCombofix - doesn t appear to have done anything though report is available for inspection if needed Removed and reinstalled Adobe Flash Adobe Shockwave and IE I haven t tried to remove and reinstall Chrome yet only because it is the only functioning browser on this system I was hoping someone could check out a Hijack This report for me and see if anything is amiss Thanks Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Adobe Flash crashing in Chrome and IE displays nothing... Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files x MyTomTom MyTomTomSA exe C Program Files x ASUS GamerOSD GamerOSD exe C Program Files x GFI Software GFIAgent SBAMTray exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Users smcconnell Downloads HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files x Oracle JavaFX Runtime bin ssv dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Oracle JavaFX Runtime bin jp ssv dll O - HKLM Run ASUSGamerOSD C Program Files x ASUS GamerOSD GamerOSD exe O - HKLM Run Adobe ARM quot C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe quot O - HKLM Run SBAMTray quot C Program Files x GFI Software GFIAgent SBAMTray exe quot O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe quot O - HKCU Run MyTomTomSA exe C Program Files x MyTomTom MyTomTomSA exe O - HKCU Run ISUSPM Startup C PROGRA COMMON INSTAL UPDATE ISUSPM exe -startup O - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS Office REFIEBAR DLL O - Options group ACCELERATED GRAPHICS Accelerated graphics O - DPF FD B - - A -AA A-B AE DC AC Performance Viewer Activex Control - https itmanager activex RACtrl cab O - HKLM System CCS Services Tcpip Parameters Domain vandivier local O - HKLM System CCS Services Tcpip C A B- F - B B- E B- D DB DE NameServer O - HKLM System CS Services Tcpip Parameters Domain vandivier local O - HKLM System CS Services Tcpip Parameters Domain vandivier local O - AppInit DLLs C Windows SysWOW nvinit dll O - Service Adobe Acrobat Update Service AdobeARMservice - Adobe Systems Incorporated - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM armsvc exe O - Service SystemRoot system Alg exe - ALG - Unknown owner - C Windows System alg exe file missing O - Service AppleChargerSrv - Unknown owner - C Windows system AppleChargerSrv exe file missing O - Service ASDR - Unknown owner - C Windows SysWOW ASDR exe O - Service ATK Fast User Switch Service ATKFUSService - Unknown owner - C Windows system ATKFUSService exe file missing O - Service ... Read more

A:Adobe Flash crashing in Chrome and IE displays nothing...

Hello, Welcome to BleepingComputer.I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps.===HijackThis is not able to provide accurate information for 64 bit systems.In your case we need to see a DDS Log.I would remove HijackThis using the Add/Remove Programs list.Please download and run this DDS Scanning Tool. Nothing will be deleted. It will just give me some additional information about your system.Download DDS and save it to your desktop from here or here.Disable any script blocker, and then double click dds.scr to run the tool. When done, DDS will open two (2) logs: DDS.txt Attach.txtSave both reports to your desktop.Please paste the contents of the DDS.txt log in your next post.The scan will also create this Attach.txt log I would also like to see the content.Please post it in a other post for my review, do not attach the file.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/453640/adobe-flash-crashing-in-chrome-and-ie-displays-nothing/
Relevancy 47.73%

Hi all,

My flash player plugin keeps crashing. I have XP professional sp3, firefox 3.6.4 and flash player 10.1. Windows has all updates, I've uninstalled and reinstalled flash player and I reinstalled firefox. My computer has all updates, ad blocking software is not shutting it down and I have no malware.

When I go to a website with flash, my browser freezes for about 15 seconds, then it kicks back in. Then I usually get the message telling me that the flash plugin has crashed. I can watch videos on youtube and some other places, but some other websites will not play flash. The places where I can watch flash are jerky. If I disable all the flash player components my browser works fine, I just can't view flash then.

Is this an incompatibility issue with firefox and flash? Anyone else having these problems?

Thanks

A:Adobe Flash Player pugin crashing

No one has any ideas? Can I install another plugin to replace the flash shockwave plugin? Are there any other choices besides Adobe?

Thanks

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/adobe-flash-player-pugin-crashing.149099/
Relevancy 47.73%

Hello. Just wondering if anyone else was having problems with the latest adobe flash update. When I play certain games like zynga poker, and other facebook games it freezes my browzer(chrome) If I'm using firefox or ie it shuts the computer off. It also does that when my kids are playing there flash games(from reflexive arcade). i'm using windowsXP sp3. have tried searching for virus's and malware, but computers clean. any ideas?
thanx nad

Relevancy 47.73%

I finished building a new PC today and, after showing off a game to a friend, settled in to finish some of the finer details- getting an anti-virus, formatting my partitions, and user settings and the like.

I was watching some videos on Youtube when I realized that the 'uploads' playlist was not there. A video I looked for had a code to add to the end of the URL to add said playlist back.

For reference, that code was &feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL.

After putting it in, Adobe updated itself. Since then it has been crashing fairly consistently, on every new page at least once, and all sound on my computer seems to have been shut off.

I am about to restart my PC and see if that fixes it, but I am uncertain; hence why I am posting here for help.

A:Adobe crashing constantly, sound not working on PC

Make sure you have updated both the Adobe Flash plug-in (FF, Opera etc.) and Adobe ActiveX (IE8) . They have to be downloaded separately.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/adobe-crashing-constantly-sound-not-working-on-pc-850857.html
Relevancy 47.73%

Every time I bootup it blows out my windows adobe flash player and I'm asked to reinstall. I'm noticing on Google forums this is a problem but have not found a solution. I've downloaded the adobe uninstaller and have reinstalled several times. I have disabled my antivirus and tired it in safe mode without success. Now I have reinstalled an older version 10.3 but that doesn't work either. I'm using a laptop running Windows 7 64 bit. Please help.

Relevancy 47.73%

Hi - have been having trouble with JAVA updates 6 24 all afternoon - Dell E6500 froze as soon as Java update appeared in task bar and said update was available.. needed to be switched off via on/off button to restart! On restarting (many times this happened) same problem re-occurred, went to Java and installed this update manually. Now most programmes hang after about a minute.. itunes starts music but not finishes (freezes after about 1 min playing), as does any musuc played through media player, Mozilla not load, Chrome not load... But from a quick check MS WORD and POWERPOINT OK... Even TASKMANAGER freezes!

Any help PLEASE??

Thanks in adavcne

Kenn R

A:Java updates???

Hello Kenn and welcome to Seven Forums.

Try going into Control Panel > Program and Features. Scroll down to Java > left click to highlight > uninstall (or right-click > uninstall). Once you have it removed from your machine, try downloading and installing directly from the Java website.

java.com: Java + You

Let us know if this helps. Sometimes installing from a link isn't as successful as from the manufacturers site directly. And if I understand your post, you might have tried to reinstall manually over an existing copy of 6.24.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/155956-java-updates.html
Relevancy 47.73%

(for those who still have/use Java:)
Java  Version 8 Update 73 http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp 
Java SE 8u73 includes important security fixes (CVE-2016-0603). Oracle strongly recommends that all Java SE 8 users upgrade to this release.
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/8u73-relnotes-2874654.html
----------------
Java SE 8u74 is a "patch-set" update, including all of 8u73 plus additional features (described in the release notes).
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/8u74-relnotes-2879024.html
==================
For the u74 (or other) download, see http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html

A:Updates 2/7/16 - Java

The security problem fixed above is with the OLD JAVA INSTALLERS .  
Keep in mind that most people routinely download all their installers into a designated file, typically called DOWNLOADS.  
As such, it is critical that you now examine your (default or custom-chosen) DOWNLOADS file to purge it of all old Java installers! 

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/virus-spyware/f/3522/t/19674606
Relevancy 47.73%

Points:- new java updates out- sorry to post here, not clear where this should have gone.- the updates are all types and everywhere on their site- I downloaded J2SE and NetBeans IDE Bundle NB 5.0 / J2SE 5.0 Update 9 name on download pack = jdk-1_5_0_09-nb-5_0-win-ml.exe- what have I installed since I feel it is the wrong one- what should I install- please I would like the exact link- please I would like the exact name on the download package(zip)thanks

A:New Java Updates Out But....

The 4th download down on this page is the 5.0 update 9 for end users:http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/67299/new-java-updates-out-but/