Windows Support Forum

Chat with customer support

Q: Chat with customer support

How does a person chat with a HP Customer Support Representative?

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Chat with customer support

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Chat with customer support

Greetings, Suggest you contact HP using options here. This eliminates the language barrier. Can we help? Cheers!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/Chat-with-customer-support/td-p/5610698
Relevancy 66.22%

Over the years I have mistakenly set-up two or three Windows/Microsoft sign-in profiles. How do I find them all and eliminate the extras?

A:Is there a phone number or online chat for communicating with Windows customer service?

Originally Posted by Windows Central Question Over the years I have mistakenly set-up two or three Windows/Microsoft sign-in profiles. How do I find them all and eliminate the extras? On Every MS page site, there's a link scrolling down, "Do you need help" a ? mark with a link, or "Contacts".
You can find profiles trryin access one by one and following the links I forget

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/441792-there-phone-number-online-chat-communicating-windows-customer-service.html
Relevancy 63.64%

I just had the WORST nbsp FIRST nbsp and LAST customer support No order experience with Dell nbsp I will never try nbsp to buy nbsp a computer from them again nbsp I tried to order a laptop online and my ordered got canceled nbsp First I got an email that order was received then five minutes later got another email saying it was changed canceled nbsp I sent nbsp them an email wondering why and never provided an explanation later No customer support the nbsp computer was shipped order nbsp I was told they tried to deliver on nbsp Aug but nbsp it was rejected so computer was nbsp sent back to Dell nbsp Apparently Dell did not use the shipping address provided on file and delivered to the wrong address nbsp Every time I called about problem it was connected to someone in India nbsp Three weeks later and no computer nbsp I will never buy a computer here again nbsp I m surprise they are still in business with this kind of customer care

A:No customer support

Hi vannavo,
Thanks for posting about your ordering experience.
Apologies if there was some confusion with the ordering process.  If you would like me to look into it for you, please contact me privately and send your order information.  Thanks.
Regards,Robert

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19988778
Relevancy 62.78%

I went through the Lenovo Warranty Support Line on Thursday th June nbsp Support Line gone? Customer UK They arranged for a repair technician to come to my office on Friday st JulyThe UK Lenovo warranty team then called me on Friday st July to inform me that the repair engineer was too busy to repair my laptop on Friday st July as scheduled so they agreed to re-book it for Tuesday th July as I informed them I was going to be at a customer meeting in London on Monday th July nbsp The repair engineer turned up to our Southampton office to UK Customer Support Line gone? repair my laptop on Monday th July and called me during my London meeting He abandoned the repair appointment as I was not available nbsp I have just tried to contact them the UK LEnovo warranty support team again today This number now hangs up as soon as I call it nbsp This is the Lenovo support website contact page http support lenovo com gb en contactusIt clearly shows me that my laptop UK Customer Support Line gone? is listed as 'in warranty' when I enter my serial number But they no longer list a UK support number There is an option to show the 'Support Phone List' but this list has every country on it EXCEPT for the UK nbsp Can anyone provide me with a uk number to call so I can re-book the repair technician to visit me again now

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-P-and-W-Series-Mobile/UK-Customer-Support-Line-gone/td-p/3364628
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi

one of the computers at work is being hit with a virus. It is windows XP on an old computer.I have been getting a VIRUS ALERT messege on the task bar next to the clock and I have no access to either control panel or the task manager.. Please provide me with help if possible..

A:Customer Support Manager

Run this tool first..Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Reagardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/162492/customer-support-manager/
Relevancy 62.78%

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on my experience with logitech.Bought several keyboard-wireless mouse sets from newegg.Dont remember the model # but they were on sale and around $45.00.Charger went bad on one of them right away.Second one mouse died little over a month later so I called logitech and they said they would send me a new mouse.Much to my suprise today I received a whole new LX300 wireless keyboard mouse set! I did RMA the first one back to Newegg.I buy alot of Logitech products and now have alot of peace of mind.If they treat everyone this well then they are a great company!

A:Logitech customer support

Good to know.

Microsoft Mouse are good, wireless+laser and its worked for 3 years without fail.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logitech-customer-support.458352/
Relevancy 62.78%

I trying to fix my sister's laptop. The recovery CD's she made with the device when she first got are not even reconized by it when trying to do a system restore.So I come on this website and try to purchase a set of recovery CD's from the company that made the thing in the first place, but I can't even get pass to the order confirmation page because it states invalid entries in the payment field. Now If I go to www.RestoreDisks.com and obtain a set from them I won't be able to activate windows 8 because they don't provide OEM serials. Right now this thing is just a pretty red paper weight.

A:Customer Support really SUCKS here .....

You do not need OEM serials as long as you reinstall the same version as was originally on the computer. The serial (Key Code) is embedded in the BIOS so will "just work" and activate the installation as soon as you connect it to the internet.  From the official HP specs, you had Windows 8 64 bit non-Pro. There is a workaround to directly install the Windows 8.1 .iso which is explained here: http://dellwindowsreinstallationguide.com/download-windows-8-1-retail-and-oem-iso/download-windows-8... This is a Dell site but the instructions all apply to HP as well.   

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Customer-Support-really-SUCKS-here/td-p/5587995
Relevancy 62.78%

nbsp bought HP total care after my warranty expired for The customer care salesperson went on and on nbsp Re: Support is fraud Customer a how good the support is and they would even pay for FEDEX to pick Re: Customer Support is a fraud up my computer nbsp when it came to use the policy on first occasion nbsp Hp service said they would take to days to change my Keyboard on laptop I asked if I could do it myself they said If I do it myself The warranty will be void Hence I am stuck nbsp I cant fix it myself or get it done privately nbsp After waiting for month nbsp I got that finally sorted out As Hp took its time in repairing Then My battery went dead Hp this time refused to cover the battery saying that battery is NOT PART OF THE COMPUTER and will not be covered Wanted me to pay another for new battery plus shipping nbsp The supersvisor was too busy to talk to me after holding for Mins I was told he would call me back IS this the kind of support HP offers to Re: Customer Support is a fraud its Customers Shame on YOU HP I for one am not buying HP any more

A:Re: Customer Support is a fraud

i've been on the bad end of service myself..   tho finding out that a loose screw from my laptop hard drive is responsible shocks me a bit..  but things were going good with cs and tech until the issue got brought up to case management as having 4 loose screws on my hdd, one of them having fallen off and shorting out the system board,  is quite unsatifactory assembly to me and require more than a 90 assurance to cover productions serious short coming.. anyway once i got on the phone with quite the rude CM i **bleep** near started to lose it in rage..  he actually had the brass ones to tell me screws being so loose as to fall off the hdd was not a production mistake..   WHAT?!?!  OMG! he then went on to say he doesnt even know why hes talking to me and why this got handed up to him...  trying to ask him why he thinks screws that were not properly fastend was not productions mistake he got even ruder and refused to discuss it..  my bipolar started to flare up from his arrogant ignorance... and he cut the call off quite quickly thereafter... anyway cs and tech were quite polite and helpful with the matter and i am filing a complaint with cs on the CM jackwagon..  both CS and tech recognige the problem and accpet it as a failure in production..  one CS mgr  told me all the laptop screws get loctite just to prevent this sort of issue..  and theres none on these screws..  he's gonna be looking into that bad CM for me... sad  part is to get a resolution i'd be happy with given my poorly assembled product it has to come from the CM's who are above customer service and tech...  and if i have to talk to that dept after having dealt with the one rude guy, i'll flat out lose it into full rage mode..   yep i'm feelin ya a bit..  I wont be looking to buy an HP given that one guys demeanor and ignorance.  and he was a higher level guy who should perform his job at a higher level given his power and responsibility..   shame shame that lowly phone jockeys are much better than a guy in one of the bigger chairs..  thanks to him they will really have to bend over for me to consider giving them my business again. good luck to you and i hope u dont have to talk to a guy like i got.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Re-Customer-Support-is-a-fraud/td-p/450433
Relevancy 62.78%

Greetings all I've been the not so proud owner of a very troublesome Y laptop for just over a year now Being a university student the majority of my school work is done on my laptop which software internal wise performs amazingly However this laptop will not stay together It literally stays on my desk of the time hooked up to a monitor Despite its easy So with Customer Issues Support Many lifestyle I've had to replace the hinge trim under the screen the aluminum around the back of the screen and the screen itself The last repair I had done was a screen replacement The screen sent by Lenovo was REFURBISHED So Many Issues with Customer Support and had white ghosting all over the left side Furthermore when the computer was put back together the trim around the back of the screen doesn't meet up with the screen so there is an open bleep in the side and top So Many Issues with Customer Support of my computer This was the last straw for me I need a computer that will stay together So I contacted warranty support to see if I could have my unit replaced or a refund issued so I can do research and buy a computer that won't fall apart on my desk That's evidently an issue that needs to be dealt with by Customer Relations Fine I can deal with being transfered No They call you back So I'm promised a call back within hours Time ticks by no call I schedule a call from tech support and they promise a call within the next few hours Again no call Finally I get completely fed up with the nonsense I called today and asked to be transfered directly to the Customer Relations Manager because I will not wait for a call that won't come Evidently the system was down so they couldn't transfer me They hang up I call back This new tech tells me that the system is fine but the CRM is out for the weekend and cant take my call right now WHICH IS IT I'm so frustrated with Lenovo at this point that I'm tempted to file a complaint with the BBB Anyways has anyone had this issue before Is there a way to directly call the CRM and skip the crap because I'm certainly tired of it nbsp Thanks B McLeod

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/So-Many-Issues-with-Customer-Support/td-p/3479893
Relevancy 62.78%

This was a while ago, but it is still in effect. An apparently widely known trojan has infected my computer. I have to type this up from my phone because I have no way of accessing anything from my computer.

A:Customer Support (888) 322-9655

Hello,
Please attach FRST reports from preparation guide.

https://malwaretips.com/threads/customer-support-888-322-9655.65597/
Relevancy 62.35%

If you have no urgent or important work with your yahoo mail account, you may not feel disappointed to see the Yahoo mail loading in a sluggish manner. However, you cannot afford to wait if you discover that your yahoo account has been hacked or you have some very urgent message to send through your yahoo customer service number.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/urgent-need-for-yahoo-customer-support.1155944/
Relevancy 62.35%

Hi there I went to the support page for Office but when you must key in the product ID it does not accept the ID The reason as to why it is doing gone Customer wrong Microsoft support this it is asking for the Windows OS product key and Microsoft Customer support gone wrong not the Office key Of course if Microsoft Customer support gone wrong I do key in my OS key it being an OEM version it will prompt me with support not being supported or i could choose to pay But I do not have an OS issue I have a Windows Office issue All attempts at getting 'Office help' always direct me to the one and same page After a few attempts here and there and getting nowhere and getting somewhat upset I then choose the option to get help from quot The Community quot and guess what it takes me back to the same pages above I start here Support - Office com As you can see if you hover your mouse over the link it clearly says 'office' in the URL then I go to here Microsoft Support Again one can clearly read 'office' in the URL I now have options of which are 'Get live help' and 'Ask the Community both however take you to the one and same link Microsoft Support WOW guess what Office is now repeated twice in the URL which of course explains the stupidity and endless loop that one soon encounters Does anyone have any clue as to where I may go to get Live help for a product that I bought directly from Microsoft themselves not Amazon not a local store but the actual Microsoft website Looking at my order and bill shows nowhere for contact except where I can verify my order delivery Thank you

A:Microsoft Customer support gone wrong

Without knowing what specific Office product you are searching for help with, I don't get the results you do.

http://www.sevenforums.com/microsoft-office/287416-microsoft-customer-support-gone-wrong.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Nobody would Help me downgrade my Dell Inspiron from Win8.1 pro to windows 7 pro.

Is it a useless post? 
well, I purchased Dell Inpiron 3542 with Windows 8.1 Pro OEM
and been using it since half a year or so, and now I want to downgrade to windows 7 Pro because that's faster and more comfortable to me.. check this article, yes its free of cost but just for OEMs
support.microsoft.com/.../2832566,
Now I'm wasting 2 hours of my time already while debating with Microsoft customer support as well as Dell Support on phone again and again. and they just won't cooperate at all, whats the matter? aren't us your legitimate customers, now please some one kind enough there to help?
I'l send Express Code or Service Tag in private message, just some one please help me out.

Thanks

A:Is Dell Customer Support so careless to me?

DRZARAK,
You are absolutely correct that your purchase of Windows 8.1 Pro pre installed on your Dell computer gives you the right to 'downgrade' to Windows 7 Pro.   The Microsoft artical that you linked to states that quite plainly.  It is a bit surprising that someone could misinterpret that.
But there is no magic wand that makes this downgrade happen.  It requires that you completely wipe your current installation of Windows and reinstall the new version yourself, followed by all the necessary driver, Windows updates, application software, and your data.  A very time consuming undertaking, more so if you do not do it regularly.  
But that Microsoft article also states "Neither Microsoft nor the OEM is obligated to provide media for the downgrade."  In other words you have to obtain the software media yourself (as well as all necessary drivers that are readily available for download from Dell).  The article also details what to do should your new installation of Windows not automatically be activated (call Microsoft about activation as instructed in the Windows Activation dialog - explain that you are downgrading 8.1 Pro to 7 and they will probably ask for your 8.1 activation code from the sticker found on the PC).
I have two suggestions on how you may want to proceed to rid yourself of Windows 8.1.  The simplest is to upgrade for free to Windows 10.  This 'in-place upgrade' can be done directly over your current version of Windows and it will keep all of you application software, printers, etc. in tact.  Alternatively, if you really want Windows 7 Pro, then I suggest you purchase a Dell Branded Windows 7 Pro recovery disk from that auction site (not mentioned because the forum holds my posts for review if I insert a link - even links to Dell's own site, lol).  The recovery disks sell for under $25.  It will take quite a bit of work to backup your data, install Windows and al the drivers, and your application software but it certainly will work. I can tell you first hand this is exactly what I did to my father's 3542 the day he brought it home.
One additional thing you could consider if you choose to install Windows 7 is to buy a 250gb Solid State Disk drive (about $75 these days) and replace the current hard drive with the new Solid State Disk.  This would not only provide significantly increased performance but it will preserve your old Windows installation and your data should you want to resort back to it (by reinstalling it internally into this laptop or putting the old mechanical hard drive into a USB enclosure that you connect to this laptop via a USB port.   If happy with the new install you can reconnect the old drive and use it to copy your old data to the new Solid State Disk.
Hope this helps.
*edited to correct typos and language about upgrading to an SSD

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/4677/t/19660803
Relevancy 62.35%

- - - avg ANTIVIRUS Error support phone number - - - avg ANTIVIRUS Error support phone number - - - avg ANTIVIRUS Error support phone numberOffical AVG antivirus tech Support number Customer Service AVG antivirus tech support phone number AVG Symantec phone number Offical AVG antivirus tech Support Avg Number 1-800-723-4210 customer Support number Customer Service AVG antivirus tech support phone number AVG Symantec phone number AVG toll free customer care number AVG toll free customer care number AVG toll free customer care number gt gt gt gt gt AVG technical support phone number AVG technical support number AVG technical support number symantec technical support number AVG security center phone number AVG support telephone number AVG technical support phone number symantec technical support phone number AVG tech support phone number apple technical support phone number usa microsoft technical support phone number usa gmail technical support phone number usa kaspersky technical support phone number usa lenovo technical support phone number- - - epson technical support phone number usa AVG technical support phone Avg customer Support Number 1-800-723-4210 number AVG AntiVirus Customer Service Phone Number AVG Support gt gt gt lt lt lt Support Number b e r AVG p h o n e NumberAVG Support gt gt gt lt lt lt Support Number b e r AVG p h o n e Number AVG Support gt gt gt lt lt lt Support Number b e r AVG p h o n e Number AVG Support gt gt gt lt lt lt Support Number b e r AVG p h o n e NumberUSA AVG Support FREE CALL NOW FOR AVG TECH SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER Call US AVG support phone number usa canada AVG Tech Support Number AVG Support Number for AVG US avg support phone number om avg tech support phone number avg Tech Support Number AVG helpline phone number AVG Tech Support Number AVG antivirus technical support phone number Technical support number AVG Antivirus Technical Supporthttp avgsupporthelp com

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/626163/avg-customer-support-number-1-800-723-4210/
Relevancy 62.35%

Please can some one help me Shuttle customer services is really bad and Patriot tries but fails I bought a Shuttle XPC G from Shuttle s webiste mora than a year ago I ve been using it okay Patriot Need could some help one nor Support nor Customer (no help Shuttles me, until now First here are my specs Model Shuttle XPC G - Media Need some help (no one could help me, nor Shuttles Customer Support nor Patriot Center Edition Chip Intel i P G GHZ HT Ram GB of Patriot Signature Line model PSD G K previously it had DDR two DIMMS no brand memory HD Western Digital GB SATA Video EVGA - Gforce MB Operating System Need some help (no one could help me, nor Shuttles Customer Support nor Patriot Windows Media Center The problem started almost a week ago I was using my computer when suddenly it freezed then I restarted it and it just sits there no boot the only thing I can here is the Fan working but nothing on the screen or no HD light so I waited and waited and tried again it worked few hours into playing F E A R it freezed again now I reboot it and got the same responsed I do not know whats happening the only concern is that two weeks before the problem I had upgraded the memory before having the Patriot one I had MB with heat dispenser of a non brand memory that came with my computer So know I have no idea if it is caused by the Ram I installed the funny thing is that I called Patriot they told me to download Memtest and to run it when ever my computer wanted it so I did and got non errors I ran the program with only one stick two sticks switching them and all combination possible I have given up and stop running more test because I m afraid of damaging my system oh I also upgraded the BIOS and I m still having the same problem but with an increse in frequency happing more and more offeten Can any one tell me what could be happing or what to do is my computer all mess up is it the memory CPU motherboard I have no other computer to try the ram in Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Need some help (no one could help me, nor Shuttles Customer Support nor Patriot

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-some-help-no-one-could-help-me-nor-shuttles-customer-support-nor-patriot.462941/
Relevancy 62.35%

Somehow after I knew Emsisoft and Malwarebytes I find all other AV vendors' customer support lacking... but that's just me.

A:Anti-virus customer support

That is because some of the employees involved with EAM and MBAM product development, research and technical support are well known security experts who have volunteered their personal time to assist victims of malware infection long before their program was created. They still stay personally involved with helping victims on Internet forum boards as well as provide individual support services to users of their products. This means they are personally tuned into the day to day analysis of active malware and any reported issues with their software so they are able to respond quickly to them.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/569468/anti-virus-customer-support/
Relevancy 62.35%

Hello I am making this post because of my horrible experience with customer support I purchased a Lenovo Y last year for school and it worked great until two weeks ago when the hard drive and keyboard failed simultaneously I checked my warranty and I have about a month left So I decided to call in and see what I could do nbsp That was the worst mistake I could have customer support experience Horrible made I am a college student and I used a cell phone to call in to customer support Not only was I on hold for minutes when I finally reached a representative I thought would help me she told me I would have to be put on hold again and transfered me to the warranty division for Lenovo notebooks While being on hold there is no music to let you know you are on hold no robot telling you how long you have to wait nothing but a pre scripted message that tells you to go to some website I don't even know what the website is because the message was so faint I eventually had to hang up because after half an hour no one responded to me I had a class and I wasted minutes of my minute plan nbsp Mind you Horrible customer support experience I am a college student at a university with a prepaid phone plan I cannot afford to be on the phone for half an hour much less hours like some Horrible customer support experience other users on here have said that they were I should not have to pay money to tell Lenovo that they Horrible customer support experience made a defective product So here I am with nothing A broken laptop A bigger phone bill and nothing to show for it nbsp nbsp

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Horrible-customer-support-experience/td-p/3416690
Relevancy 61.49%

Hello Happy to Help you!
Here I help you regarding your problems like any Microsoft products as we you all aware that we having more than 300 Microsoft center in all over the world we are the one of them who provides you online technical support 1-844-862-4949 here we have Microsoft technician who provides you the best satisfactory resolve problems.

A:microsoft office customer support 1-844-862-4949

SPAM, bye bye, FE Notified

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/windows-29/microsoft-office-customer-support-1-844-862-4949-4604549/
Relevancy 61.49%

I need Manager Support Customer Contact with - Lenovo nee... contact details for a Lenovo Customer Support - Contact with Manager nee... department person manager who can assist me in resolving this issue nbsp I purchased my Lenovo laptop from the Lenovo Online Store - nbsp Oct nbsp In February I started experiencing an issue with the laptop where it would shut down and restart This would happen with no warning or the screen would flicker moments before the laptop restarts This does not happen every day when I use the laptop however when it does happen it will keep restarting until I shutdown the laptop and sometimes I would even have to remove the battery The laptop will run with no issue for a couple of days and then it restarts again nbsp nbsp I contacted Lenovo Support nbsp March The representative accessed my laptop remotely installed Lenovo Solution software and ran diagnostic tests with results showing no heating issues Issue not resolved - was advised to use the laptop and phone in if the issue happens again nbsp March Contacted Lenovo Support - Access laptop remotely - Issue not resolved st Service case opened nbsp Laptop sent to Lenovo Repair Center nbsp March Laptop returnedRepair Report- Fan was replaced- Operating System Reloaded nbsp The issue was not resolved and I contacted the Lenovo Support on numerous occasions where I had to explain the problem every time I phoned because the representative could not see my previous phone calls on the system and I had to explain the issue from the beginning nbsp After running diagnostics remotely numerous times a nd Service case was opened nbsp August nd Case Number Laptop sent to Lenovo Repair CenterLaptop returnedRepair Report- The report has no details of what was done I could see that the Operating System Reloaded nbsp Two days and the laptop restarted and kept doing this until I shutdown the laptop nbsp August I phoned the Repair Center the representative could not advise me what had been repaired when the laptop was sent in I was advised to send the laptop in again nbsp September rd Case Number Laptop sent to Lenovo Repair CenterLaptop returnedRepair Report- The report has no details of what was done nbsp Received the laptop and within two days of use the laptop is restarting nbsp Now I am not sure how to resolve this issue I purchased this laptop to be used for work purposes and have been fortunate that my laptop has not restarted while I was running software as this would cause damage on the system from a sudden shutdown nbsp I have spent on a laptop that I cannot use because it keeps restarting I have contacted the repair center on numerous occasions spending time explaining my issues each time I phoned and waiting for them run diagnostic tests I have sent my laptop into the Lenovo Depot Repair Center on occasions with videos showing how the laptop restarts and after all of the above over the last months my laptop nbsp has the same issue which has not been resolved nbsp nbsp I need contact details for a department person manager who can assist me in resolving this issue

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Customer-Support-Contact-with-Manager-needed/td-p/3455413
Relevancy 61.49%

MSN Customer Service Technical support USA, Online Msn Help, MSN Technical support Number , Live MSN Support

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/msn-customer-service-tech-support-usa-1-855-233-7309.1156236/
Relevancy 61.49%

http avgsupporthelp com AVG phone Number - - - Avg Technical Support NumberAVG Antivirus Tech Support Number - - - call toll freeAVG Antivirus Technical Support Number - - - free AVG Antivirus Mail softwareAVG Antivirus customer support Number - - - AVG Antivirus Mail tax calculatorAVG Antivirus customer Number Avg Customer Tech 1-800-723-4210 Support service Number - - - AVG Antivirus tax return statusAVG Antivirus Tech Support Phone Number - - - t urbo taxAVG Antivirus Technical Support Phone Number - 1-800-723-4210 Avg Customer Tech Support Number - - AVG Antivirus Mail help phone numberAVG Antivirus customer 1-800-723-4210 Avg Customer Tech Support Number support Phone Number - - - AVG Antivirus sign in my accountAVG Antivirus customer service Phone Number - - - AVG Antivirus contact number usaAVG Antivirus Tech Support Contact Number - - - AVG Antivirus Mail free AVG Antivirus Technical Support Contact Number - - - how much does AVG Antivirus state costAVG Antivirus customer support Contact Number - - - AVG Antivirus returnAVG Antivirus customer service Contact Number - - - does AVG Antivirus do state taxesAVG Antivirus Tech Support Contact Phone Number - - - AVG Antivirus tAVG Antivirus Technical Support Contact Phone Number - - - AVG Antivirus not workingAVG Antivirus customer support Contact Phone Number - - - free federal AVG Antivirus MailAVG Antivirus customer service Contact Phone Number - - - AVG Antivirus customer reviewsAVG Antivirus support phone number - - - Searches related to AVG Antivirus tech support number - - - AVG Antivirus Mail tech support number - - - AVG Antivirus audit support phone number - - - AVG Antivirus tech support chat - - - AVG Antivirus call number - - - AVG Antivirus customer service number - - - AVG Antivirus phone number - - - AVG Antivirus contacts - - - - - - AVG Antivirus contact - - - contact AVG Antivirus - - - AVG Antivirus phone number customer service - - - AVG Antivirus Mail help line - - - AVG Antivirus help number - - - AVG Antivirus Mail calculator - - - AVG Antivirus Mail helpline - - - call AVG Antivirus - - - AVG Antivirus customer service phone - - - phone number for AVG Antivirus number - - - contact AVG Antivirus by phone number - - - free AVG Antivirus Mail number - - - purchase AVG Antivirus number - - - AVG Antivirus help number - - - AVG Antivirus Mail number - - - AVG Antivirus contact phone number number - - - intuit AVG Antivirus number - - - free AVG Antivirus Mail filing number - - - intuit AVG Antivirus number - - - AVG Antivirus contact info number - - - AVG Antivirus help phone number number - - - AVG Antivirus phone support number - - - where to buy AVG Antivirus number - - - AVG Antivirus phone number - - - AVG Antivirus tax return number - - - AVG Antivirus telephone number number - - - AVG Antivirus Mail help number - - - AVG Antivirus toll free number number - - - AVG Antivirus price number - - - AVG Antivirus customer service number number - - - AVG Antivirus Mail calculator number - - - AVG Antivirus contact phone number - - - get AVG Antivirus number - - - AVG Antivirus state number - - - AVG Antivirus Mail help hotline number - - - AVG Antivirus customer support number - - - AVG Antivirus Mail hotline number - - - AVG Antivirus number - - - AVG Antivirus business number - - - AVG Antivirus Mail helpline phone number number - - - AVG Antivirus number number - - - AVG Antivirus free number - - - AVG Antivirus customer service line number - - - intuit AVG Antivirus phone number number - - - AVG Antivirus support number number - - - contact AVG Antivirus phone number - - - AVG Antivirus Mailes number - - - AVG Antivirus help phone number - - - AVG Antivirus number number - - - AVG Antivirus phone number for customer service number - - - AVG Antivirus Mail costs number - - - AVG Antivirus customer service telephone number number - - - AVG Antivirus phone number for questions number - - - contact number for AVG Antivirus number - - - AVG Antivirus for f... Read more

http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,158188.0.html
Relevancy 61.49%

CANADA customer Support Avg Number 1-800-723-4210 Phone USA AVG PHONE NUMBER AVG AVG Antivirus Customer Service - - - Technical Support - - - AVG Phone Contact Number AVG Customer Support AVG Antivirus Technical Support Avg 1-800-723-4210 customer Support Phone Number Number - - - Toll-free - - - avg Avg 1-800-723-4210 customer Support Phone Number tech support tollfree phone number Avg technical support phone number - - - avg customer support phone number - - - avg antivirus support phone number - - - Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number - - - avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number - - - Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number - - - avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number - - - Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number - - - avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number - - - avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number - - - Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number - - - Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number - - - Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number - - - avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number - - - Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number - - - CANADA USA AVG PHONE NUMBER AVG AVG Antivirus Customer Service - - - Technical Support - - - AVG Phone Contact Number AVG Customer Support AVG Antivirus Technical Support Number - - - Toll-free - - - avg tech support tollfree phone number Avg technical support phone number - - - avg customer support phone number - - - avg antivirus support phone number - - - Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number - - - avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number - - - Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone num... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/626161/avg-1-800-723-4210-customer-support-phone-number/
Relevancy 61.49%

Has any forum member encountered a quot stop all activity quot order from Financial Services when trying to submit a change of ownership form I purchased a relatively new Dell XPS M from a storage unit Change Dell Customer Support/Ownership auction and while trying to assume ownership online a D-Tech took me all the way to the point of removing the Master P W then announced a problem w Financial Services Using a landline I contacted them only Dell Customer Support/Ownership Change to have Finance transfer me straight back to Support which said they were transfering me back to Finance who said they would transfer me to T Support at which point I hung up Any Clues out there I have noticed user hpgl posting bios master p w and submit the following info in hope theres a chance I too could be helped Thankx to all forum users and especially posters who dare to break the bond big industry thinks they have on the personal computers who purchase their products Dell XPS M Duo gb hdd service TBZ G express nbsp

A:Dell Customer Support/Ownership Change

Surely someone has encountered this situation w/ Dell Financial. As big as they are and as many of us that there are,the chances are atleast 50-50. So I'll ask in a diff'rent way:
Anyone care to share their tips, numbers and or experiences sufferred from DELL with respect to master p/w requests, change of ownership requests and generally any info we as a group may find usefull ? Like,for example,the pertinent info from a live support chat (number codes ) not the entire chat but the meat of the request..

anyway just an attempt to get my post number up and maybe get the info to do it myself. My selfishness shall end with this: I've shorted 6 systems with 100% success and will post my photos and results.

Dell XPS M1530
s/t 5TBZ6G1
e/t 12657547873

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-customer-support-ownership-change.132259/
Relevancy 61.49%

http avgsupporthelp com Are you looking online technical support for Avg antivirus Errors Call us - - - we will fix it remotely Avg antivirus technical support phone number Avg antivirus support phone number Avg antivirus helpdesk phone number Avg antivirus helpline phone number Avg antivirus customer support phone number Avg antivirus technical service phone number avg antivirus helpdesk phone number - - - avg antivirus helpline number - - - avg antivirus customer service number - - - phone number - - - for avg antivirus avg antivirus customer service phone number - - - avg antivirus support phone number - - - avg antivirus contact phone number - - - avg antivirus support number - - - avg antivirus phone number - - - support phone number - - - for avg antivirus customer service avg antivirus phone support number - - - contact number - - - for avg antivirus avg antivirus technical support phone number - - - avg antivirus tech support number - - - avg antivirus tech support phone number - - - avg antivirus help phone number - Customer [{1+800+723+4210}] Number Support Helpline Avg - - avg antivirus phone number - - - customer service avg antivirus customer support phone number - [{1+800+723+4210}] Avg Customer Support Helpline Number - - avg antivirus customer support number - - - contacting avg antivirus phone number - - - Avg Account avg account avg account avg accounts avg security account avg account contact number - - - avg antivirus account avg online account avg account phone number - - - avg account customer service phone number - - - https manage avg account avg internet security account avg account support avg account contact online avg account account avg avg account avg account log in avg account online avg internet account account avg Avg Help avg help avg help help avg avg help desk avg help number - - - avg help phone number - - - avg antivirus help avg [{1+800+723+4210}] Avg Customer Support Helpline Number help phone number - - - avg online help avg help support avg contact help avg live help avg phone help avg security help phone number - - - avg security help avg help desk number - - - avg account help avg help center avg internet security help phone number - - - avg help and support Service number - - - nbsp avg customer service number - - - avg customer service phone number - - - avg phone number - - - customer service phone [{1+800+723+4210}] Avg Customer Support Helpline Number number - - - for avg customer service avg contact number - - - for customer service phone number - - - avg customer service phone number - - - to avg customer service avg service number - - - avg com customer service phone number - - - customer service number - - - for avg number - - - for avg customer service avg customer service contact number - - - avg utilities customer service phone number - - - avg customer service phone number - - - usa avg customer service number - - - usa avg customer service phone number - - - canada avg customer service phone number - - - billing avg software customer service phone number - - - Avg Tech avg tech support avg tech support number - - - avg antivirus tech support avg tech support phone number - - - avg tech support phone number - - - for avg tech support avg number - - - tech support avg internet security tech support phone number - - - tech support for avg avg tech avg tech support number - - - usa number - - - avg phone number - - - avg contact number - - - avg customer service number - - - avg support phone number - - - avg support number - - - avg customer service phone number - - - avg customer support phone number - - - avg contact phone number - - - avg tech support phone number - - - avg phone number - - - customer service avg tech support number - - - avg number - - - contact number - - - for avg avg number - - - customer service phone number - - - for avg contact avg phone number - - - avg customer support number - - - avg phone support number - - - avg phone number - - - support c... Read more

http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,158189.0.html
Relevancy 61.49%

I bought an ''Alba personal DAB radio and 1GB mp3 player 11 months ago

The DAB/mp3 player is not picking up any channels anymore (even where there is plenty of signal), the joystick is faulty because it does not move left properly and the earphones do not work.

i have not been able to find the alba customer support, in order to ask for a replacement. (i have a one year guarantee on it).

how do i contact them to get a replacement?

Relevancy 61.49%

Hi, I am Ehsanul Haque from Bangladesh. Recently, I have purchased HP Pavilion 15-AU017TX laptop equipped with Core i5 6200U processor, Nvidia 940 MX graphics and 4 GB RAM. It's really great and I am really happy with it. I am planning to buy an additional 4 GB RAM for the laptop. But the cusomer support do not want to upgrade it. They say that it will void the warranty.  I have seen on the other posts that the RAM upgrade will not cause any issue with the warranty. But they are claiming a totally different thing.  What should I do now? Thanks. Best regards,Ehsanul Haque

A:Customer Support Reluctant to Upgrade My Laptop's RAM, Says ...

Hi: According to the service manual for your notebook at the link below, memory upgrades are supposed to be done by an authorized HP service center (see chapter 6 for the parts that should be replaced by an authorized service center). http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05228250 Since this is a peer to peer forum, no one here is authorized to discuss the HP warranty terms and conditions. I suggest you contact HP technical support in Bangladesh or India for further assistance with your question regarding replacing the memory without voiding the warranty. https://www.facebook.com/HPbangladesh You may also want to wait until the 1 year warranty period is over and then do the job yourself if you think you can follow the procedure in the manual to replace the memory.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Customer-Support-Reluctant-to-Upgrade-My-Laptop-s-RAM-Says/td-p/5721428
Relevancy 61.49%

Dear Support I have problem with Hungarian HP nbsp customer support and nbsp warranty service I buy HP device but when Spectre Hungarian support - customer HP 13-h210en this device went awry HP Spectre 13-h210en - Hungarian customer support nbsp the Hungarian warranty service can not repaired my HP Spectre 13-h210en - Hungarian customer support HP notebeook by appropriate quality First time I got back HP Spectre 13-h210en - Hungarian customer support with missing bolt and some items does not fit I attached some pictures So i reported to customer service I am not satisfied with the quality of repair The answer was there are nbsp aesthetic problems I would like note that I can use - times my repaired HP device and my HP notebook docking station is failed The next time I tried to turn on without docking station but the device did nothing I call back support again and I requested nbsp repair I sent back the HP notebook but when i got back HP notebook it some reported problem didn't repaired and see more problem attached pictures The current status HP INC management want to repair again my HP notebook But I don't want to do again because this year I nbsp can not use my HP notebook Please inform me what is your suggest about how to solve this never end story with your service nbsp BR nbsp Norbert

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-Spectre-13-h210en-Hungarian-customer-support/td-p/5658137
Relevancy 61.49%

Does anyone have any experience dealing with ASUS customer support? I've got a P8P67 LE that won't post (it's also got the faulty 3GB SATA Intel bug and is eligible for the recall.)

Problem is, I can't get ahold of ASUS at all. I've filled out their online form for the recall using the mobo serial number, but when I try to look up the status on their status page it tells me my serial number/email is invalid. I can't register again because i'm already in the system. So I filled out a customer service request 10 days ago and haven't heard back. When I call I've been transferred around, disconnected and left messages that haven't been returned.

Anyone have any advice on how to get ahold of them? I've got a dead board, eligible for recall, and it's still under warranty.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/trouble-contacting-asus-customer-support.167984/
Relevancy 61.49%

I bought a used Dell laptop from a reputable vendor but unfortunately the admin password in the BIOS was set A week ago I tried asking Dell support if is (Vent) NIGHTMARE! Dell a Customer Support there was a way to remove or access the function quot Oh yes sir we can do that quot was their reply quot But you have Business Services you Dell Customer Support is a NIGHTMARE! (Vent) have to speak with Consumer Services Here is their number quot The next agent says quot Oh yes we can do that but you have to speak to the people at Out-of-Warranty Services Don t worry This one time service call will be free quot The next agent says quot Oh yes sir We can do that but you must speak to the Canadian Services group quot The next agent says quot Oh yes sir We can help you but you must register online and provide a receipt as proof of purchase and a picture of your service tag quot I go online create an account have my Dell recognized by the website by installing an app and get the required documents and start all over again After going through all the transfers from one agent to another I find someone that finally seems to be able to help me I email him the documents The account that I created seems to be completely inconsequential as they ask me for more registration and details We mess around with establishing me as a Dell client for hours of a day of vacation He finally tells me that he has a password that I can use to access the BIOS settings I reboot and try it and of course it doesn t work Several hours making phone calls getting required information all Dell Customer Support is a NIGHTMARE! (Vent) for absolutely nothing I hate Dell I will always remember that Dell And I m still stuck with this piece of junk that I can t so much as change the boot order Anybody want a laptop real cheap

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19994057
Relevancy 61.49%

Our notebooks were stolen & we are trying to contact HP to see if they have any identifying numbers with the registration. I've spent hours with no luck. Any help to talk to someone at HP?

A:How to contact customer support without having serial number...

@courtney2011

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/How-to-contact-customer-support-without-having-serial/td-p/5681752
Relevancy 61.49%

Outlook Customer Service Support Number for recover Outlook email Password, Outlook Customer service Support. Outlook Too Loading profile hangs, Outlook email Loading too hangs, outlook too hangs Outlook Customer service is only for Outlook email users

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/outlook-customer-service-technical-support.1156239/
Relevancy 61.06%

kindle fire helpline kindle fire hd helpline kindle fire helpline phone number kindle fire hd helpline phone number amazon kindle fire helpline kindle fire helpline uk Kindle Telephone kindle customer service telephone number kindle support telephone number kindle telephone number kindle telephone support kindle help telephone number telephone number for kindle Phone Customer Support Service 1 Phone Amazon 888 Kindle Number Kindle 888 Kindle 811 Support 1 Number,Amazon 811 4532 Customer 4532 support kindle helpline telephone number kindle telephone support number amazon kindle customer service telephone number kindle fire customer service telephone number kindle fire tech support telephone number amazon kindle support telephone number amazon kindle telephone number telephone number for kindle kindle tech support telephone number kindle customer support telephone number amazon kindle customer support telephone number telephone number for kindle fire support telephone number for amazon kindle support kindle fire telephone support Hd Help kindle fire hd help help with kindle fire hd kindle fire hd help desk kindle fire hd help support kindle hd help kindle Kindle Support 1 888 811 4532 Amazon Kindle Customer Service Phone Number,Amazon Kindle Customer Support Phone Number 1 888 811 4532 fire hd help number help for kindle fire hd help kindle fire hd kindle fire hd help and support amazon kindle fire hd help number amazon kindle Kindle Support 1 888 811 4532 Amazon Kindle Customer Service Phone Number,Amazon Kindle Customer Support Phone Number 1 888 811 4532 fire hd help help with my kindle fire hd kindle hd fire help amazon kindle hd help My Kindle my kindle help with my kindle find my kindle fire my kindle fire my kindle support find my kindle fire app how do i get a book on my kindle Fire Amazon amazon kindle fire support amazon kindle fire support number kindle fire amazon amazon kindle fire hd support amazon kindle fire used amazon used kindle fire amazon fire support amazon support for kindle fire amazone kindle fire amazon kindle fire features kindle fire used amazon amazon kindle fires amazon kindle fire app amazon com kindle fire support Amazon Helpline amazon kindle helpline amazon kindle helpline phone number amazon kindle helpline number amazon helpline for kindle amazon helpline kindle amazon kindle helpline uk amazon kindle helpline number uk Tech Support amazon tech support amazon tech support number tech support video video tech support amazon com tech support Amazon Services

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/80d3df2b-92b0-431b-bf40-22b6c2ad0313/kindle-support-1-888-811-4532-amazon-kindle-customer-service-phone-numberamazon-kindle-customer?forum=itproxpsp
Relevancy 61.06%

Hello all nbsp I purchased a Lenovo Ideapad Y - ISK part Q US and according to case manager assigned to my case days ago The notebook was mis-represented by a sales rep and when I got the machine and it didn't have the second hard drive bay in rear of machine which I was told the Q US had The machine also had a mild display issue but rather than report it and spend weeks without a machine I ignore the issue It didn't for Ideapad Alternate Lenovo Support Customer Y700... affect daily usage anyways So days ago the machine dies during a reboot Seems the MB fried I have been fighting and waiting mostly waiting for over a week for a case manager Crystal to contact me which finally happen AM PST yesterday The case manager was nbsp not customer friendly refused the replacement or refund options I requested stated they would ONLY repair the system Her Alternate Customer Support for Lenovo Ideapad Y700... cause for rejecting those options was because I didn't report the display nbsp issue in the first days I have enough exp Yrs in computers to know a Alternate Customer Support for Lenovo Ideapad Y700... bad spot in display is NOT going to fried a MB Conservation got heated I refuse the repair option because I know what they will do is replace MB amp Display and return other parts back to the machine parts that very well could have been damaged when MB died leaving me with a US refurbished machine I then nbsp requested to speak with her supervisor since I was tired of being BS-ed only for her to claim there was no-one higher to speak to and her actually hanging up on me when I told I know better since there's always a higher boss I contacted customer support again today and was informed they can't help me that they had no way to send me above Crystal and that this Crystal is also the person to handle customer complaints I also ask if there was a way for my case to be assigned to another case worker they said no nbsp I cannot deal with this case worker after yesterday as I am yr old Vet with high blood pressure problems Getting this upset over this kind of Customer Service after spending yrs in Customer Service yrs in Automotive Customer Service myself and never treating any of my customers this nbsp manner is very dangerous for my health Requesting anyone from Lenovo past or present that can help me get this BS to end with this company I'd appreciate it tremedously nbsp Thank You in advance ACCPresidentLBBill P

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Alternate-Customer-Support-for-Lenovo-Ideapad-Y700-17ISK/td-p/3340743
Relevancy 61.06%

Hello!
So I just ordered a Dell XPS 15 and got the confirmation email and everything. When I try to click on see order status a blank page shows up, when I try to search by the Internet Receipt Number, nothing is found. I tried calling Dell Norway several times, but a automatic voice machine say I should go to the website for answers or chat with Dell. When I open a chat no one there is willing to help me and are giving me a email to a 3rd party shop that sells Dell computers, but they can't help me because I didn't place a order with them.
I'm getting so frustrated with this I'm considering canceling my order!!

A:Dell customer support can't find my order and no one is helping me!!

Hi ALEXANDERAHLSEN,
Thank you for writing to Dell Community Forum.
Please private message us the Internet Receipt Number along with your email id and we will check on the status of this order.
Note: Please don't share the Internet Receipt Numbe on a public forum as it contains personal information.
Regards,DELL-Akshatha MSocial Media and Community Professional#IWork4Dell

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19982910
Relevancy 61.06%

For HP pc & laptop, HP support UK toll free 0800-098-8590 provide HP help, HP customer service, HP tech support all type of HP software problem.
For UK HP support 0800-098-8590 HP tech Support

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/401322-hp-laptop-customer-service-0800-098-8590-hp-support.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Innovation of Outlook Customer Support has mediated in each field with modernization which gives accommodation to the clients and enhances the fitness and profitability of the individual who utilizes it. Innovation is getting propelled step by step and assuming its part in the advancement and upgrade of people and Businesses. Each business needs a powerful phone correspondence framework to develop and succeed in his field. In today's date world has turned into a Global town, business depends majorly on correspondence or to put it correctly on Telephone, gazing starting from inquiries with respect to item and their offered administrations, to Closing the arrangements. From taking care of Microsoft Outlook Help the customers to getting the leads everything is being done on telephone itself. So it constitutes as one of the critical component for business operations.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-outlook-help-1-844-815-2122-customer-support-phone.1159018/
Relevancy 61.06%

CANADA USA AVG PHONE NUMBER AVG {(1800723-4210))} Antivirus Support Avg Customer Number AVG Antivirus Customer Service - - - Technical Support - - - AVG Phone Contact Number AVG Customer Support AVG Antivirus Technical Support Number - - - Toll-free - - - avg tech support tollfree phone number Avg technical support phone number - - - avg customer support phone number - - - avg antivirus support phone number {(1800723-4210))} Avg Antivirus Customer Support Number - - - Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number - - - avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg {(1800723-4210))} Avg Antivirus Customer Support Number customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number - - - Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number - - - avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number - - - Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number - - - avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number - - - avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number - - - Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number - - - Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number - - - Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number - - - avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number - - - Avg technical support phone number avg customer support phone number avg antivirus support phone number - - - http avgsupporthelp com

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/626157/1800723-4210-avg-antivirus-customer-support-number/
Relevancy 61.06%

Hi and thanks for reading I ve been using Kaspersky a long while and they ve sometimes been kind of laggard responding to problems but suddenly I m finding them astonishingly bad -- condescending incompetent inattentive and glacially glacially slow even though they know my entire system has been waiting on them for two weeks now I like Kaspersky as a program but this is making me feel like switching I also customer has REAL antivirus support users? for home Which use Malwarebytes and the story is totally different Problems taken care of instantly and courteously And fewer of them My question to the cognoscenti on this fine forum is simply this are there any pay-antivirus programs where I will get real support for my money quot Real support quot means real people getting back to me within hours rather than a week without having to be pestered reading my problems carefully Which antivirus has REAL customer support for home users? knowing just what to do and not making me feel like I m a burden or incompetent for asking Obviously the program has to work too But I do little online that really exposes me to huge risks and I m realising this one factor outweighs many others for me at this point If there is a program that stands out strongly in customer service I really want to know about it Many thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/which-antivirus-has-real-customer-support-for-home-users.1155564/
Relevancy 60.63%

amazon customer service chat,,  
amazon live support,,    
contact kindle,,  
kindle helpline,,  
Kindle Customer Service Number,,  
amazon kindle help,,    
kindle fire hd support,,   
kindle tech support,,  
kindle fire helpline,,  
amazon kindle contact,,  
Kindle Support Phone Number,,    
kindle contact number,,  
Kindle Tech Support Number,,  
kindle phone support,,  
kindle fire support,,  
Kindle Fire Customer Service Phone Number,,  
amazon kindle customer support,, 

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/f552f3af-2b05-474e-ab2e-ec79641b61a9/1-888-811-4532-kindle-customer-service-phone-numberkindle-customer-support-phone-number?forum=itproxpsp
Relevancy 60.2%

Hiya

The Microsoft Platform Support Reporting Utility facilitates the gathering of critical system and logging information used in troubleshooting support issues. The reporting tool DOES NOT make any registry changes or modifications to the operating system. There are 6 specialty versions, one for each of the following support scenario categories: Alliance, Directory Services (not for Windows NT 4.0), Networking, Clustering, Software Update Services, and Base/Setup/Storage/Print/Performance. Each version gathers some of the same basic information but there are specific reports unique to each of the support scenario categories. Please read the readme.txt files for more details about each version
System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP

Please view the readme.txt for specifics.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...7c-7ca5-408f-88b7-f9c79b7306c0&DisplayLang=en

Regards

eddie

A:Microsoft Product Support's Customer Configuration Capture Tools: May 13

Alas...

Yet ANOTHER way for Micro$oft to grab your personal information!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-product-supports-customer-configuration-capture-tools-may-13.133452/
Relevancy 60.2%

This is embarrassing but I need to know logmein.me scam security Customer support risk--D-Link just how much risk I exposed myself to I logmein.me security risk--D-Link Customer support scam ll start with the problem question then explain the circumstances below for those who might need them to help me or in case they re searching for the same problem in the future In short I needed to talk D-Link customer support because my DIR- L was not connecting to my new Motorola Arris Surfboard SB modem In the end I ended up on what is clearly I see now a scam website Having had trouble finding a phone number though I foolishly took the first one I found and here I am now Anyway I know now that it was a scam dlinktechnicalsupport com for those who are interested to know the specific scam site He asked me to go to logmein me to have access to my computer to check various things such as the ipconfig command and such Anyway I was on the phone for an embarrassingly long time before I figured out that it was all a scam to be explained in detail below later but what I need to know now is just how much risk I exposed myself to Is there anything they could have done to my computer that I wouldn t have been able to see on screen while they had access via this logmein service I know some tech support uses logmein legitimately to figure things out faster for tech savvy users which is why I didn t get suspicious faster but I know this was a scam now so I m concerned I m changing all of my website passwords lest they grabbed a cache file or something and I ran the Microsoft MRT windows but to reiterate is it possible they did something I couldn t see on my screen or installed some kind of malware while they had access The MRT found nothing if that helps I have to go now but I will post with more details later and am happy to provide further info if necessary to diagnose this problem Thanks in advance Ryan P S I believe this is a variant of the Microsoft phone call scam stickied on this forum nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/logmein-me-security-risk-d-link-customer-support-scam.1143568/
Relevancy 60.2%

I received my new laptop at the beginning of the month but sent it back to customer support because the fan was too loud (and a couple of other issues).  I have been following the support ticket the the estimated delivery date the entire time has been for today 9/30.  I checked today, though, and now the estimated delivery date is 10/14.  That means I am not going to get my laptop back until well after my 30 day return window.  Am I still going to be able to return the laptop if I am unhappy with it when I get it back? 

A:Customer support is keeping laptop past my return window

@Jason10

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Customer-support-is-keeping-laptop-past-my-return-window/td-p/5787328
Relevancy 59.34%

I need to speak to someone about issues with my laptop and can never get anywhere to find help.  Why is it so hard accessing support?  This is ridiculous.  I log in to my account and provide my snid number and then am directed to another page to login again but it doesnt recognize the login info that I just used.  If it is a different account then where do I register for this service?  There is nothing on the page to answer these questions or help with my confusion.  I need help now.  This problem has been going on since I got my laptop and I have been trying to get support for weeks if not months now but never get anywhere.

A:chat support

I am having the same problem, except that system will not recognise my SNID number at all. Bought new Switch 10 and it will not start. Not impressed.

http://community.acer.com/t5/XP-Vista-or-earlier/chat-support/td-p/353258/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 59.34%

I need to speak to someone about issues with my laptop and can never get anywhere to find help.  Why is it so hard accessing support?  This is ridiculous.  I log in to my account and provide my snid number and then am directed to another page to login again but it doesnt recognize the login info that I just used.  If it is a different account then where do I register for this service?  There is nothing on the page to answer these questions or help with my confusion.  I need help now.  This problem has been going on since I got my laptop and I have been trying to get support for weeks if not months now but never get anywhere.

A:chat support

I am having the same problem, except that system will not recognise my SNID number at all. Bought new Switch 10 and it will not start. Not impressed.

http://community.acer.com/t5/XP-Vista-or-earlier/chat-support/td-p/353258
Relevancy 58.91%

Thank you for your reply. But my problem is not about getting my old session back.Look at the picture and tell me how can i solve it.I'm using a HP Pavilion 15 (p105nt) laptop, running Windows 10. I can't use HP Live Support. That's my problem.

A:Re: HP Chat Support Issue

[email protected], I believe the chat session windows is still open and you are unable to close it.. First I would try a hard reset.  HP Notebook PCs - Use Hard Reset to Resolve Hardware and Software Issues. If the issue remains, have you tried using the task manager to close the window? 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Re-HP-Chat-Support-Issue/td-p/5780395
Relevancy 58.91%

I'm having the same issue i was in a chat session and i needed to update my bios so i updated it and restarted my computer anf then cliked the hp support chat and i got the grey box. how do i fix this

A:Re: HP Chat Support Issue

HI @Vic666, Welcome to the HP Forum!  It is a terrific place to find answers and tips! For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More What is your exact model of HP notebook? HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number, Serial Number or Product Number?  I grasp that you were working with Chat Support and were asked to restart your notebook. When the notebook was restarted, after completing the BIOS update your chat session connection would have been lost and to continue, you would need to start a new chat session. HP online chat. Fill in the online form and follow the prompts.  If you like I would be happy to try and assist you but will need to know the issue and some details. What operating system are you running? What is the issue and what have you already tried doing to overcome the issue. When you have resolved your difficulty, would you choose "Accepted Solution" on that post to alert other members and visitors to your success and perhaps help them. To show appreciation for my help. please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Re-HP-Chat-Support-Issue/td-p/5783104
Relevancy 58.91%

nbsp EN I was using HP Chat Support and i restarted my computer a guy who is Support Chat HP Issue talking with me on live support wanted to access my computer i said ok Everything was going good And he said restart your computer I did When rebooting Windows Update screen showed I waited like minutes and he is gone lol I speaked with another one about that You're sharing your desktop text Masa st n z Payla l yor TR He helped me and he left When i try to access HP Chat Support Issue HP Chat Support again there was HP Chat Support Issue a green box I try to reintall it but it didn't worked nbsp TR Main Language Birka g n nce bir konuda teknik ekipten destek almak i in HP Chat Support'a girdim Arkada masa st me eri mek istedi bende izin verdim Masa st m kontrol etti s yledi im sorunu d zeltmeye al t ve yeniden ba latmam istedi Yeniden ba latt ktan sonra Masa st n z Payla l yor yaz s s rekli yan p s n yordu Bunun i in ba ka bir teknisyen ile g r me ba latt m Oda g zel gitti Bir s re sonra kaybolur dedi ve kayboldu Sonra yukar daki resimdeki gibi gri kutu ne zaman Windows'u ba latsam ekrana geliyor kapatsam bile geri geliyordu Bende HP Support Assistant' yeniden y kledim Gri kutu olay gitti ancak bu seferde o gri kutu bir g r me ba lat rken kar ma kmaya ba lad Hi bir ekilde engel olam yordum Yard m ederseniz sevinirim Tabikide bu forumda bunu anlayan bulmak zor - - nbsp

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/HP-Chat-Support-Issue/td-p/5776812
Relevancy 58.05%

There's a serious UI scaling isssue in the HP Support chat window. It's absolutely tiny on hi-res displays like on the new Spectre, almost unreadable in fact. Simple fix that shouldn't be a problem in the first place, considering it's HP's software.

A:Scaling Issue in HP Support Chat

Hey @stringerrrrr,  Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community! I came across your post about the Notebook, and wanted to assist you! I have looked into your issue about your HP Spectre x360 and issues with the HP Support chat window being small. The windows is small so you can see to troubleshoot the screen. In the Windows that pops open is there a silver cog for the settings? What  browser are you using? Please let me know how this goes. You can say thanks for trying to help by clicking the Thumbs Up below!Smiley Happy. Thanks. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Scaling-Issue-in-HP-Support-Chat/td-p/5485261
Relevancy 58.05%

I just chat with one of your IT Pro regarding to my window 7 and a few issued. The internet was disconnected.
Here is my Ref 1344498794.
Please contact with me again so we could continue this problem. Thanks
Nhien

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/b9b04a2c-cbc8-4f83-8b26-bfcd5f1e40b5/continue-my-id-chat-support-1344498794?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 58.05%

Could you pls tell me where to contact HP live chat support to any technical support that could resolve my problem. I'm having drivers issue here in my HP notebook, I tried different ways to install the missing drivers but nothing happen! I have 3 ports total in notebook out of which 2 are dead ports and only one/single port I'm using and it causes so much trouble for me!

A:How can I contact live chat support

Hi,          Visit the below link and then mention product details, click on find my product and then enter the details to get in touch with Chat support. http://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/How-can-I-contact-live-chat-support/td-p/5771259
Relevancy 57.62%

Hey,
I tried microsoft support chat for microsoft band today, and microsoft employee started asking about all the sensitive data (email address, phone number, my age). I was chatting about warranty of microsoft band and he stated he needs that info to send it over to care team.
This is the exact address i used to contact microsoft support:
https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-band/en-gb/support/contact-us?productId=109673362&issueId=109673440&subIssueId=109673444#
Is that legit? Are microsoft help empolyess allowed to ask this kind of information? I can't find any information about it.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/437291-microsoft-support-chat-asking-sensitive-data.html
Relevancy 57.62%

I took the free update to windows 10 and it did not carry forward the licence for the pre installed  Windows Office. This means that I have an option to purchase a replacement licence from Microsoft. I have spent over an hour today with windows support and they say that HP can reset the licence - does anyone know how I can contact HP Support as I cannot use any of the MS Office unless I pay Microsoft.

A:Does anyone have a contact email or chat link to HP Support

Hi, Which version of Microsoft Office you are running ? Is it Office 2010 Starter ? Rewgards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Does-anyone-have-a-contact-email-or-chat-link-to-HP-Support/td-p/5704048
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi there Hope someone can help with this situation tech on chat from support Malware hp activex I got malware from the hp tech support chat when I clicked allow activex It hijacked my desktop my avg and disabled all my services I was able to use Malwarebytes to get rid of most of Malware from activex on hp tech support chat it but I am still having some issues When I use Google or Bing my results come up right but when I click on a link it is redirected Also for some reason my AVG won t let me open my Family Tree Maker as it says there is a Trojan vundo jd attached to it I have a Hijackthis log I am running Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack Also have Spybot S amp D loaded Thanks in advance for any help with this annoyance Cindy PS this is a repost from the Intro forum as I didn t read the big blue note at the top of the page that said don t post problems here Thanks againEDIT I moved your topic to a more appropriate forum and deleted the topic in Introductions Elise

A:Malware from activex on hp tech support chat

Hello cindymsg,First,Please update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware by clicking the Check for Updates button on the Update tabOn the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.Exit MBAM when done.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.Next,Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main Mirror
This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped Mirror
This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.
GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.In your next reply, please include the following logs:MBAMGMERRegardsswaggerEDIT: User already has MBAM

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/281922/malware-from-activex-on-hp-tech-support-chat/
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi, I need to unwrite protection of a microsd card that is without a lock but I have no idea how to do it? I need to unwrite protection so I can format it and erase all the data on it. I tried to seek help from HP Chat Support but msg says Sorry we encountered an error so HP Chat Support is unavailable. What happened? Pls I need help asap, thanks! Best Regards,Jerica

A:HP Chat Support Unavailable (What happened)? Need help urgen...

I've tried cmd diskpart --->list disk--->select disk 2--->clean / attributes disk clear readonly, these write unprotect ways also don't work. I also unable to delete volume of this microsd card. I use a SD formatter software to format this microsd card and it says it's write protected but strange i can copy files to it. If I just delete the data away without formatting it, the data appears again. I really need help, thanks!  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-Chat-Support-Unavailable-What-happened-Need-help-urgently/td-p/5806833
Relevancy 57.62%

I have an HP Pavilion Notebook running windows 10.  I have had the unti for about one week and have several issues that I would like to discuss with HP support using chat function.  However, when Chat is initiated, the dialogue screen on my display is about the size of a postage stamp and the text is unreadable.  The only other instance of this occurence is when I had HP take control of my system and that dialogue box also was too small to be read. I would like to use Chat to address some other nagging issues but I cannot given the microscopic size of the text and Chat dialogue box. All other displays seem normal.   How do I fix this?

A:HP support Chat Dialogue Box is too small to be usable.

I used Magnifier to show the window properly.  The tech used Notepad so we could converse when he took control of my PC.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/HP-support-Chat-Dialogue-Box-is-too-small-to-be-usable/td-p/5713167
Relevancy 56.76%

The support chat window on QHD laptop screens is so TINY that its impossible to see what the tech is saying.  This has been a problem for at least a year, and there have been numerous complaints about this issue... yet the problem remains unresolved.  How is this possible??  As someone who spent 1500 for a QHD laptop, overlooked details like these are unacceptable and make me REGRET BUYING AN HP LAPTOP.   Please prioritize this simple fix so that current HP laptop owners (like me) would actually recommend your product to others.  When it comes to high-tech gear, its all about the details, and this is one glaring detail that would prevent me from recommending your laptops to others. Please fix.  Now! 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/SCALING-ISSUE-WITH-HP-SUPPORT-CHAT-WINDOW-IN-QHD-LAPTOPS/td-p/5732176
Relevancy 54.61%

colgroup kindle customer support lt - - - gt Kindle Help Phone Number lt - - - gt kindle help lt - - Number,Kindle Kindle 888 Service Fire Customer Customer 811 Fire Phone Phone 1 Fire Support 4532 Kindle Number - gt Kindle Customer Service Phone Number lt - - - gt kindle tech support lt - - - gt kindle fire helpline lt - - - gt Kindle Fire 1 888 811 4532 Kindle Fire Customer Service Phone Number,Kindle Fire Customer Support Phone Number kindle support number lt - - - gt kindle technical support lt - - - gt kindle contact number lt - - - gt Kindle Tech Support Number lt - - - gt kindle fire support number lt - - - gt Kindle Customer Support Number lt - - - gt Amazon Kindle Customer Service Phone Number lt - - - gt amazon kindle helpline lt - - - gt kindle phone number lt - - - gt kindle customer service phone lt - - - gt kindle help desk lt - - - gt amazon tech support lt - - - gt Amazon Kindle Customer Service Number lt - - - gt kindle tech support phone number lt - - - gt Amazon Kindle Support Phone Number lt - - - gt phone number for kindle support lt - - - gt amazon kindle phone number lt - - - gt kindle fire support lt - - - gt Kindle Fire Customer Service Phone Number lt - - - gt amazon kindle customer support lt - - - gt kindle help number lt - - - gt

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/de71b5a2-8dfe-4b8c-8f64-01dff057ec21/kindle-fire-1-888-811-4532-kindle-fire-customer-service-phone-numberkindle-fire-customer-support?forum=itproxpsp
Relevancy 54.61%

Gmail customer Service Tech support for Windows 8 Apps Don't Connect to Your Google/, Forwarding to Gmail Not Working, Email-button not working with Gmail App, Gmail's 'Undo Send' Option Officially Rolls Out.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/gmail-customer-service-number-for-technical-support-of-gmail.1156233/
Relevancy 54.18%

I really thought that dell improved, but clearly no!!

You guys just refuse to learn from your past sins.

The SR number is attached, this is for a brand new top of the line XPS 13 machine.
This supposedly super piece of machine had debris in the screen.

While this is bad still acceptable, however what boggles me is the customer support.
I have been reporting this issue and have been pushed from one dell department to another...without anybody helping me.

Why can't you show some customer service empathy and solve my *** issue!!!!!

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19997042
Relevancy 54.18%

"[email protected] +1-888-995-2099 for Lenovo Laptop support, fell free call us for better Lenovo laptop technical support & help. Our technician always ready to help you at any time.
lenovo thinkpad support, lenovo customer service phone number, lenovo customer care, lenovo customer support number, lenovo chat support, lenovo customer care number, lenovo help desk, lenovo customer support phone number, lenovo live chat, lenovo driver support, lenovo support center, lenovo troubleshooting, lenovo contact number, lenovo helpline, contact lenovo support
Lenovo support | +1-888-995-2099 | lenovo customer service

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/76211-lenovo-laptop-support-1-888-995-2099-lenovo-customer.html
Relevancy 53.75%

In May I purchased an expensive HP Pavilion st All In One desktop computer along with the HP year day on site response customer care package It has been about three months since the computer arrived and it broke I called HP Customer Care and tech support to request an on-site visit Instead I ended up talking to four different technicians unfortunately I could barely understand their accents but for hours they tried to no avail to work me through a fix I asked each one to schedule on site service and each time I received a lame excuse why they couldn't do that The last tech support t person was a supervisor When I asked her why I can't get on site tech support Package Rip Onsite complaints Off Care Customer Customer she said Customer complaints Onsite Customer Care Package Rip Off she couldn't hear me could I repeat the question This was after having a minute conversation where there nbsp was no issue with hearing each other So I started to repeat the question as to why can't I get on site service and Customer complaints Onsite Customer Care Package Rip Off the line was cut off hung up She had my phone number but no call back She hung up on me instead of answering my question HP promises customer care you pay for on site service I spent close to on nbsp this computer and on site care nbsp package I have a three month old non operating computer and a tech that wont schedule on site service that I paid for I SO REGRET BUYING FROM HP

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/Customer-complaints-Onsite-Customer-Care-Package-Rip-Off/td-p/5738240
Relevancy 52.89%

I bought the Laptop Dell about 4 months ago, model : Inspiron 7348.today, i see a problem with my laptop : the powder coating at the left-lower conner was foamed and the color was darker (original color is silver).I think it is dirty.So i clean it and the paint cover was scratched.my laptop was urgIy. have contacted to Dell Support center in Vietnam.But i can not image that They said Dell can not make warranty.I ask him Why ??? He explained to me the issue is made by customer. how they can said that! It is so funny.i wonder whether the issue happen with other Laptop Dell ? and How did Dell support his customer ??? 
Now, I feel angry with Dell.and I also understand Why so many people choose Apple's laptop....

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19982720
Relevancy 52.89%

The saga continues. My three  to four month old Pavillion died and I went through hours talking or trying to talk to Tech services. Really had a hard time understaning them. Continuously asked for in home service like I thought I would be getting when I purchased the 3 day in home  Care Package. Each Tech said that they could not give me in home service ? Promised a call back, never came. Promised an email with contact info and that never came. Did get a private email to my community post from Jeff Christopher, HP Exec. Customer Service asking that I respond and answer his questions however I was instructed to respond by logging into the community, I did but where is Jeff, can't find him. Super Customer Service isn't it. I really, really, really regret buying an HP.

A:Customer Complaints On Site Customer Care Rip Off

Hey, You already have other post:      http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/Customer-complaints-Onsite-Custo... Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/Customer-Complaints-On-Site-Customer-Care-Rip-Off/td-p/5748382
Relevancy 52.03%

Amazon Customer Service Chat
{<{1-888-811-4532}>}

amazon live support
{<{1-888-811-4532}>}

contact amazon support
{<{1-888-811-4532}>}

amazon live chat support
{<{1-888-811-4532}>}

kindle help phone number us
{<{1-888-811-4532}>}

amazon customer support chat
{<{1-888-811-4532}>}

amazon kindle fire apps
{<{1-888-811-4532}>}

kindle fire features
{<{1-888-811-4532}>}

amazon customer service live chat
{<{1-888-811-4532}>}

Amazon Customer Service Online Chat
{<{1-888-811-4532}>}

chat with amazon customer service
{<{1-888-811-4532}>}

amazon video customer service
{<{1-888-811-4532}>}

chat with amazon support
{<{1-888-811-4532}>}

amazon online chat support
{<{1-888-811-4532}>}

how to contact amazon support
{<{1-888-811-4532}>}

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/f10d8a94-9c48-4226-aee0-2caf5ca3be99/kindle-technical-support-customer-care-number-18888114532-kindle-technical-support-phone-number?forum=itproxpsp
Relevancy 51.6%

- - - mcafee ANTIVIRUS Error support phone number - - - mcafee ANTIVIRUS Error support phone number - - - mcafee ANTIVIRUS Error support phone numberOffical MCAFEE antivirus tech Support number Customer Service MCAFEE antivirus tech support phone number MCAFEE Symantec phone number Offical MCAFEE antivirus tech Support number Customer Service MCAFEE antivirus tech support phone number MCAFEE Symantec phone number MCAFEE toll free customer care number MCAFEE toll Number Support customer 0≈800≈098≈8545 mcafee free customer care number MCAFEE mcafee customer Support Number 0≈800≈098≈8545 toll free customer care number gt gt gt gt gt MCAFEE technical support phone number MCAFEE technical support number MCAFEE technical support number symantec technical support number MCAFEE security center phone number MCAFEE support telephone number MCAFEE technical support phone number symantec technical support phone number MCAFEE tech support phone number apple technical support phone number usa microsoft technical mcafee customer Support Number 0≈800≈098≈8545 support phone number usa gmail technical support phone number usa kaspersky technical support phone number usa lenovo technical support phone number- - - mcafee customer Support Number 0≈800≈098≈8545 epson technical support phone number usa MCAFEE technical support phone number MCAFEE AntiVirus Customer Service Phone Number MCAFEE Support gt gt gt lt lt lt Support Number b e r MCAFEE p h o n e NumberMCAFEE Support gt gt gt lt lt lt Support Number b e r MCAFEE p h o n e NumberMCAFEE Support gt gt gt lt lt lt Support Number b e r MCAFEE p h o n e NumberMCAFEE Support gt gt gt lt lt lt Support Number b e r MCAFEE p h o n e NumberUSA MCAFEE Support FREE CALL NOW FOR MCAFEE TECH SUPPORT PHONE NUMBERCall US MCAFEE support phone number usa canada MCAFEE Tech Support Number MCAFEE Support Number for MCAFEE US mcafee support phone number om mcafee tech support phone number mcafee Tech Support Number MCAFEE helpline phone number MCAFEE Tech Support Number MCAFEE antivirus technical support phone number Technical support number MCAFEE Antivirus Technical Support

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/626173/mcafee-customer-support-number-0%e2%89%88800%e2%89%88098%e2%89%888545/
Relevancy 50.31%

- - - Phone number for microsoft Office technical supportmicrosoft Office number Office number microsoft Office express 4895 800 1 385 care Office support number? phone customer phone number, number Office express tech support Office express tech support phone number Office express problem Office express windows xp Office express windows Office express error Office express not working microsoft word support number microsoft Office question Office Office support 1 800 385 4895 phone number, customer care phone number? customer support phone number Office customer service phone number - - - Microsoft Office customer support number - - - Microsoft Office tech support number - - - Microsoft Office tech support phone number Office email support phone number Office customer service phone number Office express phone number Office phone number change Office phone number format microsoft Office help phone number Office support Office support 1 800 385 4895 phone number, customer care phone number? forum microsoft Office help desk phone number microsoft Office question microsoft kb downloads microsoft Office phone number support microsoft Office customer service telephone number helpdesk microsoft Office Office express phone number microsoft Office address microsoft access phone number microsoft Office customer service telephone number Office tech support phone number microsoft Office support phone number microsoft server support number microsoft helpline phone number microsoft server technical support phone number microsoft technical support number for windows microsoft office technical support number microsoft Office technical support number microsoft office number microsoft kb downloads Office email customer service hotmail customer service phone number Office password recovery microsoft Office help desk microsoft Office help - - - Microsoft Office customer support phone number - - - Microsoft Office support number canada MicrosoftOffice email support phone number Microsoft office Office support phone number Microsoft Office tech support phone number Microsoft Office email support number Phone number for microsoft Office support Microsoft Office phone number support Office customer support phone number Microsoft Office customer service phone number Microsoft Office help phone number Microsoft Office customer service number Microsoft hotmail support phone number Office support 1 800 385 4895 phone number, customer care phone number? Hotmail technical support phone number Microsoft hotmail support contact number Microsoft hotmail contact number Hotmail support contact number Phone number for microsoft hotmail - - - MicrosoftOffice support number - - - Microsoft Office support phone number - - - Microsoft Office contact number - - - Contact number for microsoft Office - - - Office email support phone number - - - Office com support phone number microsoft Office customer service phone number Office email support phone number microsoft Office technical support phone number microsoft Office customer service phone number microsoft Office tech support phone number microsoft office support phone number microsoft office help line http support microsoft com officephone support microsoft helpline microsoft office contact microsoft office customer service hotmail customer service phone number microsoft Office question microsoft Office question windows customer care microsoft exchange support number windows customer service microsoft office contact microsoft office help line microsoft helpline windows support Office customer service phone number microsoft Office customer service phone number Office email customer service hotmail customer service phone number Office email customer service phone number microsoft Office customer service phone number Office phone number microsoft Office phone number Office express phone number Office phone number change Office phone number format Office phone book Office login Office help Office support phone number m... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e4e0d7f9-a328-4da0-90c8-e53e39b7a8ff/office-support-1-800-385-4895-phone-number-customer-care-phone-number?forum=LCDS
Relevancy 48.59%

I currently use a program I use to play Spades called Paradise Chat Online (http://www.pcospades.com)
In order to run the program in Windows 7, which I did previously, you had to change compatibility to Win XP (SP 2) and run as an Administrator. I have tried that with this program, and Windows 8 will not load it. It gives me a Runtime error before the log in screen.

Any ideas on what I can do to run the program?
Specs:

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8 Pro, 64 bit
Processor: AMD A10-4600M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, AMD64 Family 21 Model 16 Stepping 1
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 7650 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7660G + 7670M Dual Graphics, 512 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 581821 MB, Free - 539080 MB; D: Total - 27868 MB, Free - 3283 MB;
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 182F
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

A:Runtime Error 217 at 004E1C39 (Program: Paradise Chat Online, an FPath Chat)

Try emailing the website as I don't expect many people on this forum will know much about that software. It may simply be that it's not compatible with Windows 8. Email their support at: [email protected]

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/runtime-error-217-at-004e1c39-program-paradise-chat-online-an-fpath-chat.1078781/
Relevancy 47.73%

I have a chat headset plugged into my wireless Xbox One controller. With Steam and Windows settings, how can I have game chat go to the headset while game audio goes to speakers?

A:chat headset for chat & game audio through speakers

'normally' , for that sort of thing , IF it shows up as an audio device under 'playback devices', you make your game speakers the 'default' device and your headset the 'default communications device'.

Depends if the chat headset shows up in the list though.

http://www.tenforums.com/gaming/49272-chat-headset-chat-game-audio-through-speakers.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Vypress Chat (http://www.vypress.com/download/)

I want to write a similar chat program which I intend to keep as a freeware. I have designed a prototype but it works between only two computers (client/server). Like vypress I don't want to maintain any server.

I hope for an expert's review about the methods underlying vypress chat program which are used to achive the desired behavior. Issues like maintaining a server-free user list, broadcasting messages, support for IPX etc. (please explain how a similar program should work, the concepts I mean)

THanks!

A:Vypress Chat (LAN Chat Program)

I think u should find a freeware progs at LAN section of snapfiles.com

If you think u make better, good luck, man!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vypress-chat-lan-chat-program.542947/
Relevancy 39.99%

Have noticed that browser is running very slow, especially on facebook. thought it was BestAd malware but removed this from registry files. I have now noticed all these "chat" things running at bottom left corner while playing on fb. What is this?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-get-rid-of-2-edge-chat-4-edge-chat-6-edge-chat-etc-on-facebook.1149057/
Relevancy 38.27%

We are Dell resellers and had placed an order for 43 Laptops - Dell Latitude 3560 with Dell on 13th June, 2016. We delivered them to our customer on Friday 17th June, 2016. On Monday 20th June we discovered that all the Laptops are faulty and are not functioning properly. They have not been able to use a single system due to touchpad issues in the entire lot
We have made innumerable calls Dell to resolve the problem, but the team is unable to identify and rectify the problem. 
We have spoken to our partner account manager, regional account manager, Service Specialist and Escalation Team, requesting them to provide us with a solution at the earliest as their work is getting hampered. Our customer has to deploy the same by 1st July however they do not have any Dell Laptops functioning correctly.  
How do we escalate this to the Dell management and get a replacement ASAP
Regards

A:Who do you contact if the DELL India Escalation and Support Team fails to provide support for brand new Laptops

Hopefully one of the Dell rep see your post and be able to help. If no one answer your question then I suggest you contact Technical or Customer Support in the link below.
www.dell.com/.../Contact-Information

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19984532
Relevancy 38.27%

Started about a month ago - pops up over and over and over and over - about every five minutes or less.  I've got a Dell Studio XPS with Windows 7 Professional.  Another forum said to just uninstall Dell Support Center (Support Center Software) - but when I try to uninstall it - THE SAME STUPID WINDOW POPS UP ASKING ME TO INSERT THE SOFTWARE.  I tried doing a Browse and it's looking for DSC20.msi.  I haven't managed to find it yet.  I have at least found \Program Files(x86)\Dell Support Center but there's so many sub-directories...
I shouldn't have to be jumping through so many hoops just to uninstall a program.  This is driving me crazy and I haven't found an answer online yet.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/3524/t/19709684
Relevancy 37.84%

Dear Mr Dion Weisler I have been severvy mistreated neglected and even verbally harassed by your hp customer service reps Please contact me as soon as you canMany thanks Maria Here is the receipt for the rd time I sent it already as I explained to you times during our phone call to the help with hp Customer hp tec hp Customer help with hp customer service nbsp amp hp resulution center I also spent mins on the phone with you today with nbsp hp and was transferred times when I simply asked to speak with a supervisor or mngr You also told me I was being difficult And you said you would hagn up on me if I had a bad attitude This is NO way to treat your costumers Customers based industry's rely on customers I want to be but not limeted to being componsated the weeks out of my computer as well as given wrong misleading nbsp untrue information by your hp tec and Customer service team I was told Sept st I would have a box sent within days with a return address label so as I may return the hp It was never sent no return calls nor return emails as well as but limit the phone conversation was recorded with the exact instructions from hp with your time line and promise Please remidy this issue immediately nbsp Very unhappy customers nbsp

A:Customer help with hp

@UnhapyCustomer

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Customer-help-with-hp/td-p/5782804
Relevancy 37.84%

When I installed Win on one computer I need a H P printer driver So I went to H P support download did not find the needed driver so I called their Tech support A friendly support guy looked at my system and told me my copy of Microsoft Win bought at Best Buy was not India from support Scam Tech. bases. Support a legit Tech. Support Scam from India support bases. copy also my system Tech. Support Scam from India support bases. had been infected and they needed to remove my Win clean my system and reinstall Win made me a deal of a reduced price of US I knew this was not Tech. Support Scam from India support bases. right so I begged them good buy went to Best Buy where I have good friends in the Geek Squad they got the needed driver and printer works fine Today my Netgear routher died called Netgear to get my lifetime warranty This also was a support in India guy said it would cost US to make sure it was the router I said thanks but no thanks Took my old Netgear router back to Best Bye where I bought it three years ago and they gave me a new Netgear router I needed setup help so called Netger as new user also in India guy was friendly looked at my system and helped me get it setup Then he informed me my computer was under attack and my files were being read he could fix my system and protect my files for the small sum of just US Well I was using a small backup H P computer on the Net hardwired and it was almost never used So I knew it was a India Tech support scam again I think these guys in India do support for many Mfg s and software makers and it's an easy way to gleen a lot of fast cash from people who trust the brand name and don't understand a lot about their computers I just wonder how many new to computers and older people who know nothing are being ripped off by these East India robbers

A:Tech. Support Scam from India support bases.

Are you sure you were using legitimate HP/Netgear phone numbers? Where did you get the numbers from?

Are you sure it wasn't just a variation of the scams the FTC are starting to crack down on?
How Windows tech support scammers walked right into a trap set by the feds | Ars Technica

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/15118-tech-support-scam-india-support-bases.html
Relevancy 37.84%

This is a General question regarding the end of support for XP. I realise at the end date the computer should be backed up in case you have to format the disc at any time after the end of the support period.

My question is does the built in Windows back up in XP when backing up the system include the installed updates? Or is it best to use third party software to do this.

shipboard

A:[SOLVED] End ofThis is a general question regarding the end of support for XP support

I believe Windows just backs up your personal files and won't do the entire OS. You'll need a 3rd party program to do the entire HDD.

Also you really should think about upgrading to Windows 7. Staying on XP after the end support date is not recommended as you will lose security updates from Microsoft as well as patches.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-end-ofthis-is-a-general-question-regarding-the-end-of-support-for-xp-support-694874.html
Relevancy 37.41%

Hey,
I have a customer that keeps getting a BSOD when he is browsing the web, we tested the system and ruled out a hardware fault. We get the computer to BS when we were browsing the web etc (the customer informed me that is when the error occurs) So i disabled auto restart and gave the PC back to him. He has now called and gave me the error codes he was receiving:

Error code

STOP: 0x000000F4 (0x00000003, 0x8A341EA0, 0X8A341F14, ...)

I did a quick google and it looks like a clean installation of windows will slove the issue but i want to be 1000000% sure, thanks!

Edit:

Thought i would add that he is on XP MCE SP3

A:Customer BSOD

I would try running either the sfc /scannow command...or a repair install.From www.aumha.org:"0x000000F4: CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATIONOne of the many processes or threads crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated. As a result, the system can no longer function. Specific causes are many, and often best resolved by a careful history of the problem and the circumstances of the error message. One user, who experienced this on return from Standby mode on Win XP SP2, found the cause was that Windows was installed on a slave drive; compare KB 330100."If it's an operating system problem...a clean install would certainly solve it. If it's a malware or hardware situation...a clean install won't necessarily overcome it (IMO).Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/240834/customer-bsod/
Relevancy 37.41%

I am buying a computer system for gaming... but here's the problem. I went to two sites that were recommended to me (Cyberpower and Ibuypower) but before ordering, I checked out their customer reviews... seems they were really bad.

Now my question is where can I find out which site has the fewest problems? I know that mostly only people who have had problems will bother to post, so I'm trying to take that into account.

Is Cyberpower really as awful as the reviews would indicate? I had configured a great system there but the reviews said that MANY of their systems were dead on arrival. At least one review said they had replaced the chosen parts with cheap subsitutes. (specifically the mother board and chip)

Short of googling every site out there that sells systems...what can I do to be sure I am dealing with someone I can trust?

Relevancy 37.41%

I customer service am not sure why HP calls what they offer customer service nbsp When the screen on my new touchsmart stopped working I contacted HP support and spent an hour or trying to troubleshoot the issue They said they would send me packing materials and information to return the unit It never arrived and they cancelled the customer service repair ticket nbsp I then received a customer satisfaction survey on which I explained what happened and assured them I would never by another HP product This seemed to strike a nerve and I was contacted by the executive resolution department who assured me they would handle my issue nbsp They said they would send out material and info to return the computer I explained to the rep Stephen that I worked hour shifts and that I had to attend a conference out of town so it might be as late as before I could get it packed and shipped nbsp The the box arrived on Friday while I was at work I also worked Sun Mon and Tues nbsp nbsp I recieved an email from Stephen on Monday while I was at work threatening to cancel the service ticket nbsp I called him and explained again that I was at work I was not getting off untill Wed morning and I had to leave immediately to go to a conference downstate which my employer paid for and where I receive continuing education to maintain my license nbsp I explianed I would be back Fri and would make sure the package got out Sat am nbsp He told me he would give me until pm Wed to either ship it or he would cancel the repair nbsp So I came home this morning and am missing classes so I can make a customer service rep with an over inflated idea of his importance in the world feel good about himself nbsp I on the other hand will now have to explain to my boss why I couldnt fulfill my obligation to the service nbsp BTW I am typing this on my year old Sony which had never had an issue of any kind this episode has certainly not improved my veiw of HP customer service

A:customer service

Hi @cwherbst ,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publically post ( serial numbers and case details).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Regards,George

I work for HP

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Video-Display-and-Touch/customer-service/td-p/4928275
Relevancy 37.41%

Hello I'd love to know if there is other people out there that have experienced the same as me nbsp HP's in-ability to rectify fixing a brand new laptop nbsp I purchased the Notebook brought it home full of excitement at having my first new laptop in years From the moment it was switched on I encountered black screen at startup nbsp HP Assistant failure windows updates unable to download ran Microsoft fixit tool Windows update troubleshooter etc nbsp mouse touchpad disconnect Wi-if failure have to use Ethernet cable buffering when streaming tv the list continues After failed attempts talking with HP Very customer angry via remote assistance they said send to HP Singapore for notebook to be repaired Very angry customer I have received the notebook back today turned it on and it's even more useless than when I originally sent it to them They are now asking me to send it back AGAIN I have never been so frustrated Is this the way HP supports their customers

A:Very angry customer

Hi, Please use other post   http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Very-angry-customer-HP-total-lac... and do not pot more otherwise system may detect spam and move to elsewhere. Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Very-angry-customer/td-p/5844419
Relevancy 37.41%

Hi

I need to find some software that will allow me to track customer service. We take in calls over the phone and also emails and so far i have been logging contact dates and details on excel but it is DRIVING ME INSANE. haha.

Can anyone help? I need to be able to see a clients account (name, number, contact history, who they dealt with last etc) at a glance when they call.

And I need to be able to track how long a complaint runs for before it is solved.

Please help!

Relevancy 37.41%

Okay, so I got hooked up with AT&T about a week ago and got their "3MB Pro" setup because they don't have the "elite" where I live... I cannot, for nothing, get this thing to go faster than 2mb when it's advertised to go 3MB - the usual is 1.7... I've tried every configuration I can think of to make the speed go up to par, but no luck. Does anyone have any advice.
I have the Proline: (Westell 6100 ADSL/Router - Modem).

Thanks for anyone's advice in advance,

R.

A:Disgruntled AT&T DSL Customer

usually they quote UPTO and in the UK if you get 8MB service and achive 5-6mb then thats considered good and typical - now the ISP do a line test and give you and expected speed

Not sure how it works in your country - others will advise - as i say thats how it works in UK

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/disgruntled-at-t-dsl-customer.956795/
Relevancy 37.41%

I have been facing an issue with my laptop's lan port. When i connect a LAN cable, i am not able to get internet connection.I have been calling people at customer care and in each  call they are asking me to do this and that, wasting my lot of time with no positive results.On their request i had tried updating my LAN driver, bios , UEFI and reinstalling the windows itself.And also repeated the same once again.They are still teling that it's a software issue even after so many changes. Is it the way people at customer care treat us. I am fed up with support provided from HP and will never again suggest an HP product to any of my friends.   

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/fed-up-with-customer-care/td-p/5713409
Relevancy 37.41%

Well, currently I have built my long term friend, (Yet we are doing this professionally, no friendship in the middle of business), a custom computer for his business.

I was just wondering..What should I charge him?

I worked 5-6 hours having to install applications, and actual labor of putting it together, having to RMA a board that was dead on arrival, and having to do various other objectives.

I also installed Windows 7 Pro (Retails $250+) which was Unopened, and In my inventory.

So I figure
5-6 Hours labor
And an Operating system I had on hand (Maybe half original price?)

What do you guys think?

Sorry if in wrong forum, didn't know where to put!

Thanks,
Ken

A:How much should I charge the customer?

$400.00
(5 x $50.00/hour +$150.000)
This will almost certainly include a fair amount of (free) long term support.
Obviously this price should have been set in the beginning.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-much-should-i-charge-the-customer.977590/
Relevancy 37.41%

Hi All

Trying to install win 8 64bit customer preview but keep getting HAL missing error: hall.dll is missing code 0xc0000098, Thought it was my HDD so swapped it but still same error with new HDD.

My PC is i7 920 Gigabyte board 8gigs mem and 250gb HDD sata

thanks in advance for any replies

A:Win 8 Customer Preview x64

Chack the hash sum on your iso... I have downloaded many iso's and many of them has been corrupt files. So a re download could solve some of your troubles

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/4534-win-8-customer-preview-x64.html
Relevancy 37.41%

I'm really having trouble here Can someone please look at this log file so I can fix this once and for all Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS paying help customer Please a system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Please help a paying customer WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C PROGRA COMMON AOL ACS AOLacsd exe C Program Files NavNT defwatch exe C PROGRA Symantec NORTON GHOSTS EXE C Program Files NavNT rtvscan exe C WINDOWS wanmpsvc exe C Program Files McAfee McAfee Firewall CPD EXE C Program Files McAfee McAfee Firewall CPDCLNT Please help a paying customer EXE C WINDOWS System MsgSys EXE C WINDOWS System wuauclt exe C Program Files Ahead InCD InCD exe C Program Files DIGStream digstream exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLDial exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C WINDOWS System igfxtray exe C WINDOWS System hkcmd exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnd exe C Program Files Real RealPlayer RealPlay exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnf exe C Program Files McAfee McAfee Shared Components Guardian Cmgrdian exe C WINDOWS System spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C Program Files Winamp winampa exe C WINDOWS System hphmon exe C PROGRA NavNT vptray exe C Please help a paying customer Program Files NaviSearch bin nls exe C Program Files Web Rebates WebRebates exe C Program Files McAfee McAfee Shared Components Instant Updater RuLaunch exe C Program Files AIM aim exe C Program Files America Online b aoltray exe C Program Files InterVideo Common Bin WinCinemaMgr exe C Program Files Nikon NkView NkvMon exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Web Rebates WebRebates exe C Program Files CashBack bin cashback exe C Recovery hijackthis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http boston com R - URLSearchHook no name - EC D D- C - C D-BC -C D DA - no file R - URLSearchHook no name - D FF - BE- -B C - BB A - no file R - URLSearchHook no name - CFBFAE - A - D - CB- C FD - no file R - URLSearchHook no name - EC D D- C - C D-BC -C D DA - no file O - BHO LocalNRDObj Class - -B C - A - F -F C D FAD - C WINDOWS localNRD dll O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocx O - BHO Zedd Proj clsUnoOne - B B- FE- C D- F-BCA FC B - C WINDOWS System AANTX dll O - BHO no name - EBA C-B A - E-F E- FC B - C WINDOWS Fooofmru dll O - BHO NLS UrlCatcher Class - AEECBFDA- FA- -BDCE- C E CE B - C WINDOWS System nvms dll O - BHO CB UrlCatcher Class - CE - EE - - -AB A E - C WINDOWS System mscb dll O - BHO ADP UrlCatcher Class - F E - E- -BE D-ED A FD DA - C WINDOWS System msbe dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocx O - Toolbar Search - C - -B F - A-CE CCA - C WINDOWS Fooofmru dll O - Toolbar no name - CDE A D-A - -BF -E B C F EB - no file O - HKLM Run NeroCheck C WINDOWS system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run InCD C Program Files Ahead InCD InCD exe O - HKLM Run PCDRealtime C WINDOWS realtime exe O - HKLM Run DIGStream C Program Files DIGStream digstream exe O - HKLM Run AOLDialer C Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLDial exe O - HKLM Run SoundMan SOUNDMAN EXE O - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS System igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS System hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run Share-to-Web Namespace Daemon C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnd exe O - HKLM Run RealTray C Program Files Real RealPlayer RealPlay exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER O - HKLM Run McAfee Guardian C Program Files McAfee McAfee Shared Components Guardian Cmgrdian exe SU O - HKLM Run HPDJ Taskbar Utility C WINDOWS System spool drivers w x hpztsb ex... Read more

A:Please help a paying customer

Old stuff mostly...

Webrebates, Cashback, Navisearch...

Not so tough.

Please print out or copy this page to Notepad. You should not have any open browsers when you are following the procedures below.

Go to My Computer->Tools->Folder Options->View tab and make sure that Show hidden files and folders is enabled. Also make sure that the System Files and Folders are showing/visible also.

Reboot into Safe Mode (hit F8 key until menu shows up).

Make sure to close any open browsers. Go into HijackThis->Config->Misc. Tools->Open process manager. Select the following and click Kill process for each one if they are still listed (they shouldn't be - but double check it):

WebRebates0.exe
WebRebates1.exe
cashback.exe
xtczuhe.exe
nls.exe
Tvm.exe

Uninstall the following via the Add/Remove Panel (Start->(Settings)->Control Panel->Add/Remove Programs) if they exist:

Web_Rebates
CashBack
NaviSearch
TV Media

Check and fix the following in HijackThis if they still exist (make sure not to miss any):

C:\Program Files\Web_Rebates\WebRebates0.exe
C:\Program Files\Web_Rebates\WebRebates1.exe
C:\Program Files\CashBack\bin\cashback.exe
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - _{20EC3D2D-33C1-4C9D-BC37-C2D500688DA2} - (no file)
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - _{5D60FF48-95BE-4956-B4C6-6BB168A70310} - (no file)
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - _{CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - (no file)
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {20EC3D2D-33C1-4C9D-BC37-C2D500688DA2} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: LocalNRDObj Class - {00320615-B6C2-40A6-8F99-F1C52D674FAD} - C:\WINDOWS\localNRD.dll
O2 - BHO: Zedd4Proj.clsUnoOne - {08227B4B-54FE-4C4D-809F-BCA46292FC5B} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\AANTX.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {9EBA034C-B6A2-469E-F44E-486FC1358B68} - C:\WINDOWS\Fooofmru.dll
O2 - BHO: NLS UrlCatcher Class - {AEECBFDA-12FA-4881-BDCE-8C3E1CE4B344} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvms.dll
O2 - BHO: CB UrlCatcher Class - {CE188402-6EE7-4022-8868-AB25173A3E14} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscb.dll
O2 - BHO: ADP UrlCatcher Class - {F4E04583-354E-4076-BE7D-ED6A80FD66DA} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msbe.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Search - {C2076636-1671-B6F2-616A-CE40CCA84603} - C:\WINDOWS\Fooofmru.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {2CDE1A7D-A478-4291-BF31-E1B4C16F92EB} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [rgpascdyrng] C:\WINDOWS\System32\xtczuhe.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NaviSearch] C:\Program Files\NaviSearch\bin\nls.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TV Media] C:\Program Files\TV Media\Tvm.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WebRebates0] "C:\Program Files\Web_Rebates\WebRebates0.exe"
O8 - Extra context menu item: Web Rebates - file://C:\Program Files\Web_Rebates\Sy1150\Tp1150\scri1150a.htm

Delete the following Files/Folders (delete folders if no filename is specified) according to their directory (if none, just do a search for them) and delete them if they exist:

C:\Program Files\Web_Rebates\WebRebates0.exe
C:\Program Files\Web_Rebates\WebRebates1.exe
C:\Program Files\CashBack\bin\cashback.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\xtczuhe.exe
C:\Program Files\NaviSearch\bin\nls.exe
C:\Program Files\TV Media\Tvm.exe

Reboot into Normal Mode and post a new HijackThis log file so we can make sure it's clean.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/please-help-a-paying-customer-17366.html
Relevancy 36.98%

My mouse not working. This is a brand new product . I just took it out the box.

A:I need to talk to a customer representative

Hi there,The quickest way to get this resolved is to contact HP support or retailer depending were you got it from. Hp worldwide Numbers James

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/I-need-to-talk-to-a-customer-representative/td-p/5611302