Windows Support Forum

Vista DVD- Rom error in Event viewer

Q: Vista DVD- Rom error in Event viewer

Setup Dell Studio Vista SP I popped in an old CD burnt maybe on no big scratches only couple of cosmetic ones into my DVD rom and wanted to give it a scan ESET got stuck at and then I viewer error Vista DVD- in Rom Event had to manually kill it I was Vista DVD- Rom error in Event viewer able to browse through the contents of the CD afterwards but didn't try to play anything now I got more time and wanted to check it out better but lappy spit out dvd and gave me message which was something like quot Insert disc Insert a disc Please insert a disc into drive E Help me choose a disc hyperlinked Cancel quot and immediately after that spit out the CD I checked the Event Viewer and found this error Code - System - Provider Name cdrom - EventID Qualifiers Level Task Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Channel System Computer XXX Security - EventData Device CdRom F C B C A A FFFFFFFF C A C F C A F E E E A E -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Binary data In Words C F C B A A FFFFFFFF C A C C F E F A E E A E In Bytes F C h B C A s A z FF FF FF FF C A C L H F C I A F E E hN E Nh A p E gt I popped it in again and got the same message then held it out for few min and popped it back it and I can see the folders in the CD but was unable to copy them as it quot hung up quot and then ejected CD after trying to open it again so what caused it what can be done is it dangerous can I get the data off the CD i should test it with another PC but maybe you can give me an answer faster

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Vista DVD- Rom error in Event viewer

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Vista DVD- Rom error in Event viewer

If ESET found something on the CD it didn't like, it may have tried to quarantine it, which it could not. Or... the CD may be bad.

The Event Viewer entry is of no help; check the ESET log for additional info.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/vista-dvd-rom-error-in-event-viewer-539776.html
Relevancy 79.55%

System event not recording anything. It is empty, says "date is invalid(13)".

I have some flaky things going on like unexplained CPU spikes causing slowdowns and mouse drag. Also have video problems screen going blank then recovery.

I have reloaded video drivers to no avail. No system lockups or BSODs. I need to see system event log to debug. Other event logs OK. I am proficient on PC and have searched for event log problem. The Event Log service is running. Thanks.

hp pavilion dv9000
OS Name Microsoft« Windows VistaÖ Home Premium
Version 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 Build 6001
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7100 @ 1.80GHz, 1801 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard F.23, 10/3/2007
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 2.00 GB
Adapter Type GeForce 8400M GS, NVIDIA compatible
Adapter Description NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS
Adapter RAM 128.00 MB (134,217,728 bytes)

A:Solved: Vista, Event Viewer - system event log not recording

Did you check the - %SystemRoot%\System32\Winevt\Logs\System.evtx file? It may be corrupted and you may want to rename it to .old and let it recreate itself.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-vista-event-viewer-system-event-log-not-recording.793436/
Relevancy 79.55%

Hi all,

i tried loading the eventvwr.msc file from system32 folder directly as well as from the administrator tools, but i get:

"event log service is unavailable. verify that the service is running."

so i try to start the event log service, from the services.msc program;
whenever i try to start windows event log from services i get the message:

"Windows could not start the windows event log service on local computer.
Error 3: The system cannot find the path specified."

how can i specify the path?
or
how can i resolve the problem?

any help would be appreciated please---thanks

A:Unable to start event viewer/event log service on vista

By the way the OS is a Vista Home Prem without SP1. and i have searched this problem extensively, finding no solutions.

If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/unable-to-start-event-viewer-event-log-service-on-vista-367739.html
Relevancy 76.97%

Every time I boot my laptop I get error message Event ID 11 in Event Viewer. The details are:

Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications.

This is listed under AppInit_DLLs in the registry and the dll being loaded is nvinitx.dll, from what I can find out this has to do with the optimus function on my laptop and having it loaded is okay. I just want to get rid of the error message being logged everytime I boot.

A:Event Viewer Error Message Event ID11 - How do I get rid of this to?

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get rid of this error message in Event Viewer?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/195339-event-viewer-error-message-event-id11-how-do-i-get-rid.html
Relevancy 76.97%

Every time I boot my laptop I get error message Event ID 10 in Event Viewer. The details are:

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor"AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

I do believe that the error message is nothing to be concerned about from what I have read when I googled it, but nothing I read tells you how to get rid of it. Does anone know how I can get rid of this so it does not show up in event viewer everytime I boot?

A:Event Viewer Error Message Event ID10 - How to get rid of it?

idahosurge,
Read through the link below...
Hope it helps with your problem.

Event ID 10 is logged in the Application log after you install Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/195338-event-viewer-error-message-event-id10-how-get-rid.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Greetings I have a large number of the following errors in my event viewer Level Source Event ID Event sptd Error ID4 Viewer Event Task Category Error spdt--- ------ --- none General-- Driver detected an internal error in its data structures for Details-- XML View-- - lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt - lt System gt lt Provider Name quot sptd quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt adm-PC lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt - lt EventData gt lt Data gt lt Binary gt C lt Binary gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Here is the Friendly View-- -System -Provider Name sptd -EventID Qualifiers Level Task Keywords x -TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID ChannelSystemComputeradm-PCSecurity -EventData C Binary data In Words C In Bytes C S You can see exactly the same error posted in the case of Windows Xp by Karlosio of Scotland on August at the following techguy org forum post -- http forums techguy org windows-xp -sptd-errors-event-viewer html Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Ultimate Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Core TM i CPU GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Error sptd Event ID4 Event Viewer Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB E Total - MB Free - MB F Total - MB Free - MB G Total - MB Free - MB H Total Error sptd Event ID4 Event Viewer - MB Free - MB I Total - MB Free - MB J Total - MB Free - MB K Total - MB Free - MB L Total - MB Free - MB M Total - MB Free - MB N Total - MB Free - MB O Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTeK Computer INC P T DELUXE V Rev xx Antivirus AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition Updated and Enabled nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-sptd-event-id4-event-viewer.1004077/
Relevancy 75.25%

Windows Home bit ASUS X LA Notebook What is going on here and what is the best for dealing with this The AppID seems to be designating RuntimeBroker but I have done everything so far to correct this error What am I missing Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date PM Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keywords Classic User SYSTEM Computer DESKTOP-EOB C K Description The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID D B C -BB - -A F-E B D and APPID CA EE -ACB - C -AFC -AB C to the user NT AUTHORITY SYSTEM SID S- - - from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable This security permission can ID Event in Viewer... 10016 Event Error be modified using the Component Event Error ID 10016 in Event Viewer... Services administrative tool Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM quot Guid quot B E -B AA- -BADC-B F A E quot EventSourceName quot DCOM quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID Event Error ID 10016 in Event Viewer... gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Event Error ID 10016 in Event Viewer... Channel gt lt Computer gt DESKTOP-EOB C K lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt application-specific lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Local lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Activation lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt D B C -BB - -A F-E B D lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt CA EE -ACB - C -AFC -AB C lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt NT AUTHORITY lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt SYSTEM lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt S- - - lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt LocalHost Using LRPC lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Unavailable lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Unavailable lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/55284-event-error-id-10016-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 75.25%

I have a pavilion desktop h8-1075, and have found the following comes up in error of event viewer every so often

iaStor did not respond within the timeout period event 9

any assistance would be great to see if someone can cure this issue

Pavilion Desktop hpe h8-1075uk
Win 7/Pro
16 Meg ram

Tony Miller

A:Event Viewer error iaStor Event 9

Iastor is your storage driver (for HD or Raid) and often a driver will not respond within the normal range. No big deal but you can update the driver to newest version to see if that eliminates the messages

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/205828-event-viewer-error-iastor-event-9-a.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hi,

I want to understand Event Viewer application error messages. Sometimes program's crash and I look in Event Viewer error messages. I know there are hexadecimal codes; memory address, fault codes etc and the odd .dll file. I know if it displays a nvidia file then it's a graphics card error.

Cheers

Simon

A:Vista: Need help with Event viewer

Hi -

Event Viewer info --> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947321

Check in with PERFMON as well -
START | perfmon | View Problem Reports | 2x-click on line item for additional info

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/vista-need-help-with-event-viewer-470078.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Not sure if this belongs here or Event Viewer Flag Vista Red in the hardware section but I m sure you guys know best and will Vista Event Viewer Red Flag move it if necessary I thought the Vista section only because I triple boot x XP Pro and Vista Ultimate and this is only happening in Vista Under the Application tab a type error for my Microsoft Lifecam VX Faulting application LifeTray exe version time stamp x e faulting module kernel dll version time stamp x bd exception code xe d fault offset x b e process id x application start time x c b cd ee This just happens once at every boot I have the latest drivers installed from Microsoft The only strange behavior of late and this occurs in all systems is that my cam comes to life the light glows at every boot and stays on unless I open the application then close it again It never used to do that until wait for it and laugh I installed an ATI TV Wonder Pro card and associated drivers Plus occasionally lifetray exe fails to start in only one of my XP s but only occasionally error report sent to Microsoft What on Earth the TV card has to do with Lifecam is beyond me but I ve seen so many strange things in my long years that nothing amazes me any more Any ideas regarding the Event Viewer error Reinstall the software perhaps nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-event-viewer-red-flag.587504/
Relevancy 71.81%

Hi I have a couple of questions that maybe one of you super tech gurus might know the answer to I am using Vista x Ultimate and have pretty new system GB ram q GTX etc Anyway for the most part everything works great but once in a great while I will get a system freeze and have to restart the comp No big I have used computers long enough to know that stuff just happens sometimes It happens so very rarely that I am not Problems Vista Viewer Event with worried about it really like once every several months if that The thing I am worried about is the fact that I can never find any reason for these things in the new Vista Event Viewer It doesn amp t seem to ever list any errors that correspond with the times of these occurrences It just happened to me while I was playing a Wow and listening to Windows Media Player It froze up and kept playing a loop of about seconds of the music I looked at Problems with Vista Event Viewer the clock and could see that it had frozen at AM so I know exactly when this problem happened So I reboot and everything is fine and open up Event Viewer There isn amp t a single entry in any of the logs in the Custom View Windows Logs or Applications and Services amp folders that get anywhere close to AM The closest times I found was in the Custom Views gt gt gt Administrative Events log Error AM The program wmplayer exe version stopped interacting with Windows and was closed To see if more Problems with Vista Event Viewer information about the problem is available check the problem history in the Problem Reports and Solutions control panel Process ID Start Time c ef d Termination Time I remember when this happened The player became non-responsive and I closed the program and re-started it Before that at there was same log TCP IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts side note I have gotten a few of these now and then amp anyone know what they are by chance Back when I had XP I could always find any problem that happened in Event Viewer right away but with this new Vista Event Viewer I can hardly ever find problems that just happened It is like it just doesn amp t list SOME problems for some reason Am I missing something or am I not using the Viewer correctly Thanks in advance for any suggestions nbsp

Relevancy 71.81%

I'm having problems with AVG 8.5, and am working with their tech support.they're asking me to go into VISTA's event viewer & create a file to send them:1. Please do the following to create Event History Log on WindowsVista:- Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Event Viewer.- Expand the "Windows logs".- Mark "Application" -> Action -> Save Event as "application.evtx".- Mark "System" -> Action -> Save Event as "system.evtx".- Attach both files to the AVG Diagnostic Tool from step 3.When I get to the 'save event' step, event viewer crashes & won't save to a file. Any ideas?thanksBT

A:problems with VISTA's event viewer -

I'm not sure if this will fix your specific problem. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/957414

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/230059/problems-with-vistas-event-viewer/
Relevancy 70.95%

Guys I am getting this error - times each day I pulled up the Windows Event Viewer and here is my biggest one The application-specific permission Event in Windows Errors Viewer Vista settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with Event Viewer Errors in Windows Vista CLSID C A - C - D - F - F CD to the user Helen-PC Helen SID S- - - - - - - from address LocalHost Using LRPC This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool Detail info - lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt - lt Event Viewer Errors in Windows Vista System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM quot Guid quot B E -B AA- -BADC-B F A E quot EventSourceName quot DCOM quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Helen-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - - - - - quot gt lt System gt - lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt application-specific lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Local lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Activation lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt C A - C - D - F - F CD lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Helen-PC lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Helen lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt S- - - - - - - lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt LocalHost Using LRPC lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-errors-in-windows-vista.839713/
Relevancy 70.95%

hi, i've got a compaq presario laptop.

about 10 minutes every day when i first turn it on, it freezes. after that it's fine, even when i start it up several times during the day it never freezes like it does that first time i turn it on.

at first i thought it was because it was failing a microsoft.net framework installation but i've since corrected that and all updates are up to date.

i've noticed the same recurring errors in the event viewer that seem to correspond with when the computer hangs up. i've never used event viewer before so i'm not sure what to do next or how to go about fixing the errors.

the errors are under "application" and the source is "loadperf".

A:how do i fix errors found in the event viewer? (vista)

Please give us the full text of the error.

As you might imagine, all "errors" in the Event Viewer are not created equal. Some may be due to deliberate settings chosen by the user, and others may have no significance to the user or the machine at all in the context of its actual uses.

It takes a while for all the programs to load and the services to start when first turning on the machine. I start using mine when the hard drive stops spinning, though few wait that long.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-do-i-fix-errors-found-in-the-event-viewer-vista.1052163/
Relevancy 70.52%

hello was wondering if anyone could tell me what this is please
it is appering in my event viewer. it also says the NITOlib_1_0_3service failed to start due to following error cannot create a file when that file already exists-

System

-Provider[ Name] Service Control Manager[ Guid] {555908d1-a6d7-4695-8e1e-26931d2012f4}[ EventSourceName] Service Control Manager
-EventID7000[ Qualifiers] 49152
Version0Level2Task0Opcode0Keywords0x8080000000000000-TimeCreated[ SystemTime] 2012-12-14T21:02:14.624934800Z
EventRecordID58396Correlation-Execution[ ProcessID] 624[ ThreadID] 2256
ChannelSystemComputermecca-PCSecurity
-EventData
param1NTIOLib_1_0_3param2%%183

A:event viewer error

Can anyone help with this please

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/269150-event-viewer-error.html
Relevancy 70.52%

I keep getting this error and im not sure what it is... can anyone tell me what it is and how to make it stop showing up?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-in-event-viewer.515777/
Relevancy 70.52%

I keep getting this upon opening my win 8.1 event viewer and i want to see if anyone know how to get rid of it here is what it says.

microsoft-windows-dxptaskringtone/analytic the system cannot find the file specified.

A:Event viewer error win 8.1

Hi TonyB,

I do not have this issue because I did a clean install of 8.1; however, I did google your issue and it appears that many are having the same issue after going through the upgrade to 8.1 process. With tha said, I did find this fix that appears to have worked for some but not all and I am only (hesitantly) providing this link for your reference and consideration:

Error in Event Viewer (DxpTaskRingtone) after upgrading to - Microsoft Community

If you decide to try the above, please make sure you do so with due diligence. Good luck.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/33970-event-viewer-error-win-8-1-a.html
Relevancy 70.52%

First time I've seen this one. Anybody know how to fix it?

Thanks

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Service Control Manager
Event Category: None
Event ID: 7000
Date: 1/19/2006
Time: 12:40:19 PM
User: N/A
Computer: COMPUTER
Description:
The OrangeWare USB Enhanced Host Controller Service service failed to start due to the following error:
The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-event-viewer-error.435438/
Relevancy 70.52%

Lately i've been noticing this Error in Event Viewer under Custom views Administrator Events Anybody has idea what this means some readings mention something about encryption Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcgDrv Date PM Event ID Task Category Driver Level Error Keywords User SYSTEM Computer Description A TCG Command has returned an error Desc AuthenticateSession Param x Param x C Param x Param x Status x Event error event viewer Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event event viewer error quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-EnhancedStorage-EhStorTcgDrv quot Guid quot AA AA B-BB D- A-B C- D E F D A quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords event viewer error gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Dom lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot Description quot gt AuthenticateSession lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Param quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Param quot gt x c lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Param quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot Param quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot CmdStatus quot gt x lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

cancel this post,received different PC now,ty

http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/58186-event-viewer-error.html
Relevancy 70.52%

I have 599 errors of this. I have run SFC /Scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth. It didn't find any errors. I have Googled and searched here and can not find a fix. Is this something to worry about?

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/47494-event-viewer-error.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Im getting this error when I start up Event Viewer:

Event Log service is unavailable. Verfy that the service is running.

Which service[s] do I need to check to get it working again?

A:Error with Event Viewer

I don't know Swarfega. Have you changed anything in Services or task scheduler lately?

Attachment 8461

http://www.vistax64.com/software/196856-error-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi I have windows xp pro and this is the Error Event Viewer first time i ever try this I when to the administrative tools gt gt Event Viewer gt gt Services and this error Can someone please explain what it is and how to correct whatever it is Thanks Details Product Windows Operating System ID Source DCOM Version Component System Event Log Symbolic Name EVENT RPCSS CREATEPROCESS FAILURE Message Unable to start a DCOM Server The error quot quot Happened Event Viewer Error while starting this command Explanation The Component Object Model COM infrastructure could not activate the requested server Possible Event Viewer Error causes include There is not enough memory available An error occurred with another file that the COM infrastructure depends on User Action Review the Windows error code displayed in the message If the error indicates that the system is out of memory save your work close other programs and then try to start the service again Alternatively increase the amount of RAM installed on the computer If the message displays a system server or configuration error contact your service support vendor To determine the service vendor Click Start and then click My Computer Using the executable file name displayed in the message after command navigate to the program Right-click the program name and then click Properties The Properties dialog box for the program is displayed To determine who the vendor is for this service refer to the Version tab You can also find the path to the executable file in this tool Version Symbolic Name EVENT RPCSS CREATEPROCESS FAILURE Message Unable to start a DCOM Server The error quot quot Happened while starting this command Explanation The Component Object Model COM infrastructure could not activate the requested server Possible causes include There is not enough memory available An error occurred with another file that the COM infrastructure depends on User Action Review the Windows error code displayed in the message If the error indicates that the system is out of memory save your work close other programs and then try to start the service again Alternatively increase the amount of RAM installed on the computer If the message displays a system server or configuration error contact your service support vendor To determine the service vendor Click Start and then click My Computer Using the executable file name displayed in the message after command navigate to the program Right-click the program name and then click Properties The Properties dialog box for the program is displayed To determine who the vendor is for this service refer to the Version tab You can also find the path to the executable file in this tool nbsp

Relevancy 70.52%

Recently I looked in Event Viewer after startup and I see an error which is as follows:

Following system-start drivers failed to load
hptpro
IntelIde

Event ID: 7026
File Name: netevent.dll
File Ver: 5.1.2600.0
Source: Service Control Manager
Type: Error
Symbolic Name: EVENT_BOOT_SYSTEM_ DRIVERS_FAILED

Message: The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load %1.

Can anyone point me in the direction of where to look in windows to correct this annoying problem computer specs listed in sig.

While waiting for a reply from someone, I found that by rolling back the driver for the IntelIde worked. Hptpro I found stands for High Point Filter Driver, since I don't use Raid or have a SCSI drive would it be fair to say that I can delete the hptpro driver from C:\Windows\system32\drivers folder? I'm still receiving the error for hptpro but not IntelIde. Thanks in advance for any help.

A:Event Viewer Error

Make sure SCSI and Raid are not enabled in the BIOS.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/event-viewer-error-78623.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi all, this is my 1st post at this site, hope some1 can help me

Anyway i have an error in event viewer that pops up everytime i have a freeze (sometimes a reboot is required)

Its the Kerberos athentication error, i know MS says ignore it, however whenever i have a freeze its the only error to pop up in event viewer.

Now i run Home Premium 64Bit and am not connected to a domain so i really dont need this security package trying to do its thing do i?

How can i stop it as i feel it may solve my freezing prob? i've heard you can through Gpedit.msc however home premium doesn't have this snap in. Is there some 3rd party tweaking tool that'll let me shut kerberos off to see what happens?

Thanks a lot for your time

Matt

A:Error in Event Viewer

Welcome to the forums!

First, maybe start off by giving a little more detail about what the error in your event viewer is. If you have to copy and paste it in there, go ahead. What are you normally doing when this freezes? What happens when it freezes? Auto reboot, or forcefully shut it down?

Post what you can so we can help.

Thanks

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/198568-error-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Product Windows Operating System ID Source ESENT Version Symbolic Name RESTORE DATABASE FAIL ID Event error viewer 454 Message Database recovery restore failed with unexpected error Explanation The ESENT Event viewer error 454 storage Event viewer error 454 engine could not automatically recover data when the system stopped responding or the power failed As a result database data is now unavailable Typically this error occurs because an anti-virus program is actively scanning ESENT files User Action Do one or all of the following Verify that anti-virus software is not actively scanning ESENT files Restart the database program to see whether the error occurs again If it does and a database backup is available restore the database data from the backup Otherwise run a program-specific utility such as Esentutl exe or Ntdsutil exe to repair the data Can anyone deciper this message I get in the event viewer On this computer I just bought the shutdown takes about four minutes THe only way I can shut down in the normal length of time is to remove my antivirus program I had AVG so I installed Avira hoping this would not produce the error Oh but no I still get the error nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-error-454.631310/
Relevancy 70.52%

Anyone know how to fix?

Event ID: 7023
Date: 3/15/2007
Time: 11:24:13 PM
Description:
The Human Interface Device Access service terminated with the following error:
The system cannot find the file specified.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.Click to expand...

Thanks

Relevancy 70.52%

Good morning I hope I am in the right forum for this question I have this error mean?? Viewer in Event What does only had this new computer with Windows Pro for a little more than a week and this morning after reading one of your tutorials I finally found out how to get to and read Event Viewer in Win While exploring my Event Viewer I discovered the following warning and I am curious if this is something I should be worried about Any information would be appreciated Thanks and regards harts ever Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-Wininit Date AM Event ID Task Category None Level Warning Keywords User SYSTEM Computer Phil-HP Description Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related What does this error in Event Viewer mean?? to trusted applications Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Wininit quot Guid quot F DEA-D C - D -BC - F C B B quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Phil-HP lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot StringCount quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot String quot gt C Windows system guard dll lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

A:What does this error in Event Viewer mean??

This is an advisory which is normal, you have nothing to worry about.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/202389-what-does-error-event-viewer-mean.html
Relevancy 70.52%

I don't know how to fix this Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Event error viewer Date AM Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keywords Classic User SYSTEM Computer MEJ-PC Description The application-specific permission settings do Event viewer error not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID C FCC -E - D-AE -A AD D B D and APPID ED D-D - - A - F ACAD B to the user NT AUTHORITY SYSTEM SID S- - - from address LocalHost Using LRPC This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM quot Guid quot B E -B AA- -BADC-B F A E quot EventSourceName quot DCOM quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt MEJ-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt application-specific lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Local lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Launch lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt C FCC -E - D-AE -A AD D B D lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt ED D-D - - A - F ACAD B lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt NT AUTHORITY lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt SYSTEM lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt S- - - lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt LocalHost Using LRPC lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

A:Event viewer error

Was this an upgrade from Vista?

If you open Task Manager, do you show iphlpsvc as a service, and is it running?

It seems strange this was one of the items that might cause an install of Win 7 to stall.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/54130-event-viewer-error.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hello People,

I was just wondering if someone knows the way to address this issue. I'm lost!

Thank you,

Simono

A:Error in Event viewer

Welcome
Try running and SFC
If errors are found, run 3 times
System Files - SFC Command

If that does not fix the problem
Try a system restore from before the problem began. Go back about 3 days before the problem
System Restore - How to

Go to event viewer, again, and check for the earliest date this error occurred.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/286449-error-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 70.52%

in event viewer im getting this error Code Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date PM Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keywords Classic User LOCAL SERVICE Computer Patrick-PC Error Viewer Event Description The application-specific permission settings do not grant Event Viewer Error Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID AF - AE- CAF- D- B F C and APPID CCD - A - D -B - E to the user NT AUTHORITY LOCAL SERVICE SID S- - - from address LocalHost Using LRPC This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM quot Guid quot B E -B AA- -BADC-B F A E quot EventSourceName quot DCOM quot gt Event Viewer Error lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Patrick-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Event Viewer Error Name quot param quot gt application-specific lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Local lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Launch lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt AF - AE- CAF- D- B F C lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt CCD - A - D -B - E lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt NT AUTHORITY lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt LOCAL SERVICE lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt S- - - lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt LocalHost Using LRPC lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt I know this is linked to DTS Audio but idk why it is erroring any ideas

Do you still need assistance with this issue?

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/320675-event-viewer-error.html
Relevancy 70.52%

I am getting an error log every seconds in my event viewer I have Win Enterprise I am not sure where to look I researched a little and everywhere that I looked said that this is an issue with the drivers for my ATI FirePro v video card I am assuming Event Error Viewer that the problem is being caused by outdated drivers however I cannot find the drivers for this card running on a system HELP The error details - Provider Name ATIeRecord - EventID Qualifiers Level Task Keywords x Event Viewer Error - TimeCreated Event Viewer Error SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Channel Application XML Details - lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt - lt System gt lt Provider Name quot ATIeRecord quot Event Viewer Error gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt Application lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Blocking out Computer name lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

I was able to find the correct driver on the AMD website. I installed and as of now, there have not been any errors in the log!~

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/67701-event-viewer-error.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks

Event Source: Application Popup
Event ID: 877
Date: 7/28/2005
Time: 10:52:54 AM
Description:
There was error [DATABASE NOT LOADED] processing the driver database.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
Data:
0000: 00 00 00 00 02 00 64 00 ......d.
0008: 00 00 00 00 6d 03 00 c0 ....m..└
0010: 00 00 00 00 6d 03 00 c0 ....m..└
0018: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........
0020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........Click to expand...

Space Cowboy said:

Anyone know how to fix this?
ThanksClick to expand...
http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=877&eventno=1992&source=Application Popup&phase=1

Ionut Marin (Last update 10/29/2004):
From a newsgroup post: "I think you are missing “drvmain.sdb”. I think “drvmain.sdb” is included in Q824704. Installing this hotfix should fix this problem. If it does not, copy the file “drvmain.sdb” to “C:\WINDOWS\AppPatch” and the error is solved".

(Mod note: link edited to resolve "page cannot be displayed" error)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-error.385220/
Relevancy 70.52%

Hello. The event viewer is throwing an error about "Local Driver Service". The exact quote is:

"Local Driver Service terminated because the specified file cannot be found"

My question is how can I tell which file cannot be found.
Thanks in advance.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-error.1153212/
Relevancy 70.52%

When checking the event viewer I am getting the following error:

Log Name: System
Source: Service Control Manager
Date: 20/07/2010 18:24:27
Event ID: 7009
Task Category: None
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
Computer: NikkiRogers-PC
Description:
A timeout was reached (30000 milliseconds) while waiting for the lxdqCATSCustConnectService service to connect.

How do I resolve this error?

I seem to be getting the error every time I boot up the laptop.

Nikki

A:Event Viewer Error Please Help

Well, if you look a little later on in event viewer you should see that the lxdqCATSCustConnectService connects later on.

If you're really concerned about it, download a fresh copy of the software for your Lexmark printer from the Lexmark website.
Then uninstall the current version on your system and install the freshly downloaded copy.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/event-viewer-error-please-help-499125.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Can u help me about this thing, i think it came up when i restore to defaults the nvidia control panel 3D image settings. Then suddenly this thing log at event viewer system tab.Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: Service Control ManagerEvent Category: NoneEvent ID: 7000Date: 4/15/2009Time: 6:47:42 PMUser: N/AComputer: ADMINDescription:The Cardex service failed to start due to the following error: Cannot create a file when that file already exists. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

A:help about event viewer error

I would uninstall the nVidia Control Panel and download a fresh copy

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/219575/help-about-event-viewer-error/
Relevancy 70.52%

Hello i've just installed a fresh OS Windows Ultimate -bit and i have a error message when i reboot or turn off my PC The error appears then disappears so quick i can't read it Then in Event Viewer i have couple of Error ID and i think that's the error message i get on rebooting shut down my PC Please explain to me from 10 Error help ! in Event ID please Viewer, what is this error and how do i fix it Error ID 10 in Event Viewer, please help ! - System - Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-WMI Guid edeee - afe- -b -d c b b f EventSourceName WinMgmt - EventID Qualifiers Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel Application Computer Calin-PC Security - EventData root CIMV SELECT FROM InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN WHERE TargetInstance ISA quot Win Processor quot AND TargetInstance LoadPercentage gt x Event filter with query quot SELECT FROM InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN WHERE TargetInstance ISA quot Win Processor quot AND TargetInstance LoadPercentage gt quot could not be reactivated in namespace quot root CIMV quot because of error x Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected

A:Error ID 10 in Event Viewer, please help !

Hello CalinTM and welcome

This happens to me also on every clean install to althogh I don't get the error pop-up just the errors in event viewer. Use this microsoft fix it to remedy the event viewer issue see if it stops the error message issue - Event ID 10 is logged in the Application log after you install Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2

Danny

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/250897-error-id-10-event-viewer-please-help.html
Relevancy 70.52%

It's saying "your hardware is chewing through your data in memory during sleep/resume cycles - please update the BIOS in the hope that the problem will go away."

Hence, if you haven't already updated the motherboard's BIOS very recently, now would be a good time to do so.

hey thanks,
i was trying to update the BIOS prior to installing 7 but never got around to it

will do it asap

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/32745-event-viewer-error.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date PM Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keywords Classic User LOCAL SERVICE Computer Patrick-PC Description The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID AF - AE- CAF- D- B F C and APPID CCD - A - D -B - E viewer error Event to the user NT AUTHORITY LOCAL SERVICE SID Event viewer error S- - - from address LocalHost Using LRPC This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM quot Guid quot B E -B AA- -BADC-B F A E quot EventSourceName quot DCOM quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Event viewer error Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z Event viewer error quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Patrick-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt application-specific lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Local lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt Launch lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt AF - AE- CAF- D- B F C lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt CCD - A - D -B - E lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt NT AUTHORITY lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt LOCAL SERVICE lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt S- - - lt Data gt lt Data Name quot param quot gt LocalHost Using LRPC lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt I am getting this eror occasionally and cant figure out how to resolve it Any ideas

A:Event viewer error

Is this error causing your computer to act erratically? Or to put it another way, what are you trying to do that prompts this error? If your computer is working well, then this article may put your mind at ease.

Why are there so many errors and warnings in Event Viewer?

And this tutorial may give you some additional troubleshooting ideas.

Event Viewer - Open and Use in Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/360048-event-viewer-error.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Can somebody please tell me what the following error means and how I can fix it?
in advance.
Attachment 41040

Relevancy 70.52%

Hi, what is the meaning of this Event Viewer error and what can be done to remedy it? The "Source" is WMI, and the Event ID is 10.

Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

Thank you in advance!

Relevancy 70.52%

In the thread "unknown startup items in XP" MacBulldog asked that I post the following info from my event viewer to further troubleshoot my "Hijackthis" log.

This is the most recent one, occuring right about the same time as my sudden reboot.
Event Source: System Error
Event Category: (102)
Event ID: 1003
Date: 4/22/2003
Time: 3:39:26 AM
Computer: NORMAN
Description:
Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 80536e14, parameter3 f5de0aa4, parameter4 00000000.

Data:
0000: 53 79 73 74 65 6d 20 45 System E
0008: 72 72 6f 72 20 20 45 72 rror Er
0010: 72 6f 72 20 63 6f 64 65 ror code
0018: 20 31 30 30 30 30 30 38 1000008
0020: 65 20 20 50 61 72 61 6d e Param
0028: 65 74 65 72 73 20 63 30 eters c0
0030: 30 30 30 30 30 35 2c 20 000005,
0038: 38 30 35 33 36 65 31 34 80536e14
0040: 2c 20 66 35 64 65 30 61 , f5de0a
0048: 61 34 2c 20 30 30 30 30 a4, 0000
0050: 30 30 30 30 0000
Cheers,
Unclejessie

A:Error in Event Viewer

If you don't mind a suggestion, your posting should be placed back where you left off, so that the same responders can help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-in-event-viewer.130117/
Relevancy 70.52%

Since Event Viewer has been posting a warning Event ID Task Category The driver Driver WUDFRd failed to load for the device WpdBusEnumRoot UMB amp c b amp amp STORAGE VOLUME USBSTOR DISK amp VEN followed by name of USB device It only occurs after I turn on the PC and the PC has completely booted into Windows Error Event 219 Viewer I then plug a USB stick into a USB port It will do this on different ports Even though an error has been logged Event Viewer Error 219 the USB stick works fine After event viewer logs the first error code I can plug a different USB stick in and Event Viewer does not log any additional error codes after I plug more USB sticks in I can eject the original USB stick that caused the error code and plug it in again after the error code was logged the first time and event viewer will not log another code Any thing a google search produces does not relate to what I am seeing expect another thread on this site I thought that I would post this in a different forum on this site to see if I can get some responses The other poster did not get any other than one I made Does anyone have any ideas how I can get EV to stop logging this error message for the first USB stick I plug in everyday

A:Event Viewer Error 219

Quote: Originally Posted by idahosurge

Since 12/8/12 Event Viewer has been posting a warning:

Event ID 219, Task Category 212

The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device WpdBusEnumRoot\UMB\2&37c186b&0&STORAGE#VOLUME#_??_USBSTOR#DISK&VEN (followed by name of USB device)

It only occurs after I turn on the PC and the PC has completely booted into Windows 7 I then plug a USB stick into a USB port. It will do this on different ports. Even though an error has been logged the USB stick works fine.

After event viewer logs the first error code I can plug a different USB stick in and Event Viewer does not log any additional error codes after I plug more USB sticks in.

I can eject the original USB stick that caused the error code and plug it in again after the error code was logged the first time and event viewer will not log another code.

Any thing a google search produces does not relate to what I am seeing expect another thread on this site. I thought that I would post this in a different forum on this site to see if I can get some responses. The other poster did not get any other than one I made.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get EV to stop logging this error message for the first USB stick I plug in everyday?

Have you checked for updated drivers?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/268621-event-viewer-error-219-a.html
Relevancy 70.52%

I get two warnings and one critical in this order when event viewer Ultimate Vista Windows - 64 errors I boot up Things seem ok but would like to fix resolve the errors I did the help event online help option but technet had nothing I have pasted the below in order first the two warnings and then the on critical Please let me know what needs to be done to fix the issues Thanks Warning Log Name Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Operational Source Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Date AM Event ID Task Category Shutdown Performance Monitoring Level Warning Keywords Event Log User LOCAL SERVICE Computer TYP-PC Description Windows has shutdown Shutdown Duration ms IsDegradation false Incident Time UTC AM Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance quot Guid quot cfc ec - b - eba- b- caee b a quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Windows Vista 64 Ultimate - event viewer errors Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Windows Vista 64 Ultimate - event viewer errors Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation ActivityID quot - - -F -E D C quot gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Operational lt Channel gt lt Computer gt BLK-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownTsVersion quot gt lt Windows Vista 64 Ultimate - event viewer errors Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownStartTime quot gt - - T Z lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownEndTime quot gt - - T Z lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownUserSessionTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownUserPolicyTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownUserProfilesTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownSystemSessionsTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownPreShutdownNotificationsTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownServicesTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownKernelTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownRootCauseStepImprovementBits quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownRootCauseGradualImprovementBits quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownRootCauseStepDegradationBits quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownRootCauseGradualDegradationBits quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownIsDegradation quot gt false lt Data gt lt Data Name quot ShutdownTimeChange quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Warning Log Name Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Operational Source Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Date AM Event ID Task Category Shutdown Performance Monitoring Level Warning Keywords Event Log User LOCAL SERVICE Computer TYP-PC Description This service caused a delay in the system shutdown process File Name SysMain Friendly Name Superfetch Service Host Version vista rtm - Total Time ms Degradation Time ms Incident Time UTC AM Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance quot Guid quot cfc ec - b - eba- b- caee b a quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation ActivityID quot - - -F -E D C quot gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Operational lt Channel gt lt Computer gt BLK-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot StartTime quot gt - - T Z lt Data gt... Read more

A:Windows Vista 64 Ultimate - event viewer errors

Try going to Start and typing in "perfmon /report" (without the quotes) and pressing Enter.
Let us know about any errors/warnings in that report.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/188852/windows-vista-64-ultimate-event-viewer-errors/
Relevancy 69.66%

I keep getting the following error message in event viewer: volmgr. the system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur.
- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
- <System>
<Provider Name="volmgr" />
<EventID Qualifiers="32772">57</EventID>
<Level>3</Level>
<Task>2</Task>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2008-05-04T15:31:17.149Z" />
<EventRecordID>11791</EventRecordID>
<Channel>System</Channel>
<Computer>Sue-PC</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
- <EventData>
<Data>\Device\HarddiskVolume8</Data>
<Binary>00000000010000000200000039000480000000000E0000C000000000000000000000000000000000</Binary>
</EventData>
</Event>

Relevancy 69.66%

Anyone know how to fix this one?

Event ID: 7000
Date: 3/6/2007
Time: 4:04:16 PM
Description:
The MSF32 service failed to start due to the following error:
The system cannot find the path specified.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.Click to expand...

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-error-7000.549659/
Relevancy 69.66%

I think I fixed or tweaked this one before but can't remember what I did?
Any Idea's?
Thanks
Cowboy

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Tcpip
Event ID: 4226
Date: 4/22/2005
Time: 9:09:33 PM
Description:
TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts.

Data:
0000: 00 00 00 00 01 00 54 00 ......T.
0008: 00 00 00 00 82 10 00 80 ....é..Ç
0010: 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........
0020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........

A:Random Event Viewer Error

Maybe this article will explain it a bit:TCPIP connection attempts
moper

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/random-event-viewer-error.355439/
Relevancy 69.66%

Im trying to access the event viewer in vista, but it says the service isnt running. i go to services.msc and try to turn on Windows event log, but an error comes up

Windows could not start the Windows Event Log Service on local computer.

Error 5: Access is denied

Help please?

Relevancy 69.66%

Hi All Firstly I must say this forum offers great Windows advice and detailed instructions for non-techie gurus like myself Keep it up Event Error Kernel-PnP Under Viewer Recently my shutdown time is inconsistent ranging from seconds to minutes and I think the culprit is Kernel-PnP error which I've found Kernel-PnP Error Under Event Viewer under the Event Viewer I'm not absolutely sure but I believed this should be the cause as there are no other errors displayed This is what is shown in the Event Viewer under Customs View gt Administrative Events General Tab The driver Driver WUDFRd failed to load for the device USB VID E amp PID amp ecba amp amp Details Tab -System -Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Guid C A - - D-ABD -E C EventID Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x -TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation -Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel System Computer Melvin-THINK -Security UserID S- - - -EventData DriverNameLength DriverName USB VID E amp PID amp ecba amp amp Status FailureNameLength FailureName Driver WUDFRd Version Has anyone encountered the same scenario Is it due to some registry settings that's causing the problem Can some experts shed some light on this and what are the resolution ways to trouble-shoot this issue Thanks very much in advance

A:Kernel-PnP Error Under Event Viewer

HERE is a link to a similar problem, a different ID code :
windows 7 kernel-pnp event id 219 task catagory 212
Here is a link to a similar code which may suggest it is a finger print device:
VAIO Z WIN7 X64 fingerprint driver problem

Most of the search results with a similar id say its the finger print device so try to find an updated driver for your finger print device or post back your laptops id number/name OR GO TO THE MANUFACTURES SITE - support - downloads - and select from a list your laptops name or type it in, and you will be taken to a driver page, and then select your OS - assuming you have a laptop, and my guess its the finger print driver you need is correct.

*If you go to device manager and find the finger print device, and it has the same ID your in business, or check each device till you get a match - right click the device - click properties - details - hardware IDS.

I cant find a hardware identifier for this device to make it easier.

Here is the search result with them all saying finger print device :
USB\VID_147E - Bing=

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/76041-kernel-pnp-error-under-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 69.66%

- System

- Provider
[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
[ Guid] {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}

EventID 41

Version 2

Level 1

Task 63

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8000000000000002

- TimeCreated
[ SystemTime] 2014-04-09T15:55:34.874018200Z

EventRecordID 49617

Correlation

- Execution
[ ProcessID] 4
[ ThreadID] 8

Channel System

Computer DTG-ENG2.one.local

- Security
[ UserID] S-1-5-18

- EventData

BugcheckCode 122

BugcheckParameter1 0xc0418480

BugcheckParameter2 0xc000009d

BugcheckParameter3 0x2914b860

BugcheckParameter4 0x8309049d

SleepInProgress false

PowerButtonTimestamp
I have been getting random Memory dumps or blue screens that have been causing the event viewer error 41 to randomly shut down to prevent further harm to my system I have tried to diagnose this issue and troubleshoot it but when I thought I hit the nail on the head the issue reappeared. On previous posts an admin was talking about uploading a crash report could anyone help me find my crash report for the forum admins and other users to take a look at it and help diagnose whats causing this issue.

A:Event Viewer Error 41 code(63)

Hi.

Click on the button below ....

It will download the DM log collector. Right click on the application and run as administrator. It will generate a .zip file on your desktop. Upload the .zip.
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/328022-event-viewer-error-41-code-63-a.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Every single Error .Net v4 - Event Viewer Framework time I boot up from cold I get the following error in Event Viewer It seems to be on a continuous loop repeating approx every sec This goes on for about min I've read replies to this in other Forums - Don't worry about it it will go away probably after a reboot Re-install Net Framework v To me the first reply is just nonsense makes no sense at all It's obviously reporting for a Event Viewer Error - .Net Framework v4 reason Tried the second - Event Viewer Error - .Net Framework v4 no difference error still shows each and every boot Anybody know what is going on and how to correct it Log Name Application Source NET Runtime Optimization Service Date Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keywords Classic User N A Computer MUS Description NET Runtime Optimization Service clr optimization v - gt Event Viewer Error - .Net Framework v4 Failed to compile System Xaml Version Culture neutral PublicKeyToken b a c e Error code x f Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot NET Runtime Optimization Service quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt Application lt Channel gt lt Computer gt MUS lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data gt NET Runtime Optimization Service clr optimization v - amp gt Failed to compile System Xaml Version Culture neutral PublicKeyToken b a c e Error code x f lt Data gt lt Data gt System Xaml Version Culture neutral PublicKeyToken b a c e lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt

A:Event Viewer Error - .Net Framework v4

Try to troubleshoot the problem by performing a 'Clean Boot'
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/224938-event-viewer-error-net-framework-v4.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Ever since I up graded my Trend Micro internet protection to their new Titanium version I keep getting the following errors in the Application window about every minutes the entire time the computer is on - ESENT Event error Viewer in use or not TM says it s a Microsoft problem amp won t help Computer - Dell Demention w XP Home SP Event Type Error Event Source ESENT Event Category General Event ID Date Time AM User N A Computer Description svchost An attempt to open the file quot C WINDOWS system CatRoot D A D- EF - D - - C FC EE catdb quot for read write access failed with system error x quot The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process quot The open file operation will fail with error - xfffffbf Event Type Error Event Source ESENT Event Category General Event ID Date Time AM User N A Computer Description svchost Event Viewer ESENT error An attempt to open the file quot C WINDOWS system CatRoot F E C - EE- D - E - Event Viewer ESENT error C FC EE catdb quot Event Viewer ESENT error for read write access failed with system error x quot The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process quot The open file operation will fail with error - xfffffbf Can anyone help with this I have quite a string of errors nbsp

A:Event Viewer ESENT error

We updated Trend yesterday and have 2 systems (all are Dell Win XP Pro SP3, different models) reporting this error. I'd love to hear a resolution.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/event-viewer-esent-error.956995/
Relevancy 69.66%

I'm getting the following event viewer error every 15-30 minutes whenever a non-admin account is logged in:

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}
and APPID
{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}
to the user XX\YY SID (S-1-5-21-1462133472-353174448-3584519177-1002) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

I've tracked the AppID down to RuntimeBroker. I've found a few posts mentioning a similar error for this application under windows 8, and suggesting changing the security settings as described. When I try to do this though, all the settings for RuntimeBroker are disabled, and cannot be customised. I've tried launch the admin tool as administrator, but it's still locked down.

Any ideas?

Kevin

A:Persistent Event Viewer Error

Same here, except I'm running an Administrator account. :P

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/32050-persistent-event-viewer-error.html
Relevancy 69.66%

I am trying to access my event viewer for "Application" and "System" events and when I click on these options on the left side of the split screen I receive the attached error. The only event list I can access is the "Security" and that is empty.

I am logged in under an administrators account on my own pc at home and have had access previously via this account and nothing as far as I am aware has changed.

What could be causing this problem?

Could it be a problem with a service not running or something?

I try and start the "Performance logs and alerts" service and it starts then stops ?????

A:WinXP Pro Event Viewer Error

sounds like a permission problem, maybe its set to only allow the Administrator (safe mode) to view those.. If the MMC doesn't work, then maybe theres some other problem..

try using the MMC with the event viewer snap in.. do this..

start - run - MMC - file - add/remove snap-in then add the event viewer..

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/winxp-pro-event-viewer-error.157226/
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi I seem Codes Viewer=Error Event to have a few errors in my Event Viewer I am here gt Event Viewer Local gt Window Logs gt Applications I shall process one error code at a time Error gt WMI gt gt None Log Name Application Source Microsoft-Windows-WMI Date AM Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keywords Classic User N A Computer Charlie Brown Description Event filter with query quot SELECT FROM InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN WHERE TargetInstance ISA quot Win Processor quot AND TargetInstance LoadPercentage gt quot could not be reactivated in namespace quot root CIMV quot because of error x Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem Event Viewer=Error Codes is corrected Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-WMI quot Guid quot edeee - afe- -b -d c b b f quot EventSourceName quot WinMgmt quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt Application lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Charlie Brown-PC lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data gt root CIMV lt Data gt lt Data gt SELECT FROM InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN WHERE TargetInstance ISA quot Win Processor quot AND TargetInstance LoadPercentage amp gt lt Data gt lt Data gt x lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Coments This item seems to be the problem TargetInstance LoadPercentage gt quot could not be reactivated in namespace quot root CIMV quot because of error x Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected Is this a Security privileges issue As I had a look here WMI MGMT- Console Root Right click WMIMGMT gt Properties gt Root gt Security Authenticated Users Local Service Network Services Administrators Charlie Brown None of these services or administrator have inherited privliges Is that the reason for the WMI error code Example Type gt Allow Name gt Administrator Charlie Brown Permissions gt Special Inherited From gt Not Inherited Apply To gt This Names Space And Sub Names Space Thanks

A:Event Viewer=Error Codes

Hi,

Run this script from the uploaded file by, run as an administrator: -

An extract from: - Event ID 10 is logged in the Application log after you install Windows Vista Service Pack 1 or Windows Server 2008

You will need to delete the old referrences in the event log.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/285655-event-viewer-error-codes.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Getting Thousands of Errors 240 in Event Viewer under Application and Service Logs, Microsoft, Windows, Application Resource Management System. Have been pulling my hair out over this one Have tried everything I have found elsewhere. Anyone have the answer.

A:Windows 8 Pro Event Viewer error.

Event Viewer is there to let scammers phone you up and scare you into paying money. But seriously have you noticed anything wrong? What have you installed recently try uninstalling them.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/25738-windows-8-pro-event-viewer-error.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello.

I keep having Errors 10016 involving DCOM in Event Log.

Even when I set correct permissions with the Regedit and DCOM administrative console regarding the CLSID and APPID, those errors keep appearing with a different item each time a few days later.

So I was thinking to do the following, instead of modifying each key each time : open DCOM Administrative console, clicking on "Components Services", "Computers", "My computer". Then right clicking on "My Computer", "Properties", "DCOM Security", and add Users SIDs involved in the 10016 errors in the "Launch and Activation" category.

Do you think it would work ?

Thanks !

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/67900-error-10016-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 69.66%

about 3 weeks ago, i decided to make an effort to monitor the info in the event viewer. the errors that existed were reviewed by experts and dismissed as harmless. this is a new error message that i wish to have reviewed in the same way. see the screenshot that i've included.
is this error something that i should be concerned about? if so, is there anything i can do to fix it? knowledgeable members please.
thanks again.

A:a new error in event viewer (screenshot)

DataStore is used by WIndows updates. Looks like Automatic Updates tried to open the database file and found it already opened by something else.

It could be just a glitch in the updates system or maybe you did something like being on the WU page and starting the AU service.

I'd say you can ignore it for now. If these keep coming back, start looking for problems.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/a-new-error-in-event-viewer-screenshot.74730/
Relevancy 69.66%

Anybody know how to fix?

Thanks
Cowboy

Date: 4/20/2005
Time: 7:56:48 PM
Description:
There was error [DATABASE OPEN FAILED] processing the driver database.

Data:

Relevancy 69.66%

So HW info shows my backup drive as warning for sector counts but it still passes manufacture tools test, so could these errors be related to that or something different all together clean install of win 8.1 no other issues at all i seen these errors creep up on me after some windows updates last week maybe one of those?. here are the errors. in a picture format.

A:Esent 507-532 error in event viewer ?

So upon further research it seams this is the people app as this Livecomm service turns on with the people app so this error is related it seams how do i fix it???

http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/65687-esent-507-532-error-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Anybody have this file on their computer? It looks like the first letter is a small L but when I search for it I come up empty handed? There is one with a small I with the same name? The error is some kinda disk error?

Just comes and goes for the last couple day's?

Pretty Strange

A:Strange Event Viewer Error

That is an "I". I came up with a few hits using MSDN. This one seems to concern the mouse. I was lost when I opened the page so you can have it from here. Good luck.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/strange-event-viewer-error.366616/
Relevancy 69.66%

I have windows xp home edition.
Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Dhcp
Event ID: 1003
Date: 8/31/2008
Time: 9:24:18 AM
Computer:
Description:
Your computer was not able to renew its address from the network (from the DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address 001731BFC383. The following error occurred:
The operation was canceled by the user. . Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from the network address (DHCP) server.
Event Source: Dhcp
Event ID: 1002
Date: 8/31/2008
Time: 9:24:30 AM
Computer:
Description:
The IP address lease 192.168.1.33 for the Network Card with network address 001731BFC383 has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.1.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message).

AJRoad

A:Event Viewer - System Error

Hi AJ,It could be a few different things. Check this article for more info: http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid...HCP&phase=1

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/166585/event-viewer-system-error/
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello, a few days in the event viewer, under system, I find this error:

Unable to launch a DCOM server (FB7199AB-79BF-11d2-8D94-0000F875C541) The error "Can not find the path specified" occurred during the execution of the command "C \ Program Files \ Messenger \ msmsgs.exe"-Embedding

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/msmsgs-exe-error-in-event-viewer-362597.html
Relevancy 69.66%

I am doing some experiment on using web-based platform Event viewer error return OCX an to call functions provided by OCX file FaceServerSdk ocx nbsp I am using PHP COM object I have registered the OCX file using regsrv One Event viewer return an OCX error of the function provided to start its service and listen on port obj new COM facesdk or die quot Failed to create COM object quot obj- gt C ServerInit I have created a simple nbsp php nbsp file to create COM object and tried to use its functions however from quot netstat quot it only run for few second then terminated No error showing on php web page So I check the event viewer it gave me this lt Event nbsp xmlns quot schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt - nbsp lt System gt nbsp nbsp lt Provider nbsp Name quot Windows Error Reporting quot nbsp gt nbsp nbsp lt EventID nbsp Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt nbsp nbsp lt Level gt lt Level gt nbsp nbsp lt Task gt lt Task gt nbsp Event viewer return an OCX error nbsp lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt nbsp nbsp lt TimeCreated nbsp SystemTime quot - - T Z quot nbsp gt nbsp nbsp lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt nbsp nbsp lt Channel gt Application lt Channel gt nbsp nbsp lt Computer gt HP-PC lt Computer gt nbsp nbsp lt Security nbsp gt nbsp nbsp lt System gt - nbsp lt EventData gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt BEX lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt lt Data gt unusable or unavailable nbsp nbsp lt Data gt Event viewer return an OCX error lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt httpd exe lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt cc lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt C FACE OCX unloaded lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt e lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt b ee e lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt c lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data nbsp gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt Users HP AppData Local Temp WER C tmp WERInternalMetadata xml lt Data gt nbsp lt Data gt Users HP AppData Local Microsoft Windows WER ReportArchive AppCrash httpd exe df ec c ffcc c b c bba ee a lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data nbsp gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt b e b - f- e - -e c lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt EventData gt nbsp nbsp lt Event gt Can anyone explain it to me what cause this error happened Thanks in advance

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ad6202ef-317b-4d3d-8b6d-e409a719d45f/event-viewer-return-an-ocx-error?forum=perfmon
Relevancy 69.66%

Hey guys what s up I have messages Viewer Event in Error a problem Error messages in Event Viewer A friend of mine recently purchased a pc for his -year old to learn on from a local vendor who has mysteriously disappeared by the way for He was told that the pc was less than two years old but when I checked it out I found a Pentium and it actually had a mere MB memory chip in it and the list goes on I was hoping someone could either translate these errors for me or point me in the right direction if no one can help I also suspect that the OS is bootlegged but I am afraid to run the Microsoft Genuine Software tool I would really hate to lock up his OS the trusty pay me within days or I will render your computer worthless screen because that will push the total up to about what a brand new one although a really low-end one would cost and is a different discussion I am having with Microsoft I merely mentioned it in case it was critical information in the diagnosis But I am convinced this is the REAL problem And for some reason I can t get the security log in Event Viewer to actually log anything either I would really like to get this thing to running decent although I know not to expect much due to the technology for him so that it s not a TOTAL loss But I have no idea on how to chase these items down I apologize up front because this is such a long list but I didn t know what was useless info and what wasn t and I keep getting the same errors over and over and over ARRGHHH Thanks guys Event Type Error Event Source ACPI Event Category None Event ID Date Time AM User N A Computer xxxxxxxxxxxxx Description AMLI ACPI BIOS is attempting to read from an illegal IO port address xcfc which lies in the xcf - xcff protected address range This could lead to system instability Please contact your system vendor for technical assistance Data R c Event Type Error HOW DO I FIND OUT WHICH DRIVER OR DEVICE Event Source Service Control Manager Event Category None Event ID Date Time AM User N A Computer xxxxxxxxxxxxx Description The ASCTRM service failed to start due to the following error The specified driver is invalid Event Type Error Event Source ACPI Event Category None Event ID Date Time AM User N A Computer xxxxxxxxxxxxx Description AMLI ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal IO port address xcf which lies in the xcf - xcff protected address range This could lead to system instability Please contact your system vendor for technical assistance Data R c Event Type Warning THOUSANDS OF THESE wHAT SERVER AND WHY Event Source MsiInstaller Event Category None Event ID Date Time AM User xxxxxxxxxxxxx Computer xxxxxxxxxxxxx Description Failed to connect to server Error x F Event Type Warning HOW DO I DETERMINE WHAT APPLICATION SERVICE Event Source Userenv WHY DOES IT KEEP DOING THIS Event Category None Event ID Date Time PM User NT AUTHORITY SYSTEM Computer xxxxxxxxxxxxx Description Windows saved user xxxxxxxxxxxxx registry while an application or service was still using the registry during log off The memory used by the user s registry has not been freed The registry will be unloaded when it is no longer in use This is often caused by services running as a user account try configuring the services to run in either the LocalService or NetworkService account Event Type Information HOW DO I FIND OUT WHAT THIS IS Event Source MsiInstaller AiO Scan IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND Event Category None Event ID Date Time AM User TONY-J YD D Y TONY Computer TONY-J YD D Y Description Product AiO Scan -- Installation operation completed successfully Data b AEC FE br d d C- D - br d DEA- D br d - B E D br d D nbsp

A:Error messages in Event Viewer

Try this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...6D-8912-4E18-B570-42470E2F3582&displaylang=en

Some services may not be started, starting or closing. Go to Start > Run and use services.msc.

Also in reference to "ACPI BIOS is attempting to read from an illegal IO port address (0xcfc), which lies in the 0xcf8 - 0xcff protected address range. This could lead to system instability. Please contact your system vendor for technical assistance.". Update the BIOS.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-messages-in-event-viewer.545889/
Relevancy 69.66%

Does anyone knows how to fix this: Windows cannot query DllName registry entry for {CF7639F3-ABA2-41DB-97F2-81E2C5DBFC5D} and it will not be loaded. This is most likely caused by a faulty registration.For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.I locate this on eventviewer (local) application tab. Almost every minute, sometimes 10 min or 20 min.Kindly please help me, thanks in advance...

A:event viewer application error

Hi there! If you were not already welcomed, then to Bleeping Computer! I am glad to help you today!

I am seeing that you have an issue with Event viewer error messages about your current configuration of Windows. Please correct me if I am wrong, but this is a complicated error. If I have understood this correctly, then we shall continue!

Please get the event ID of this error message. In the same window, you will see the event ID listed, to where I can look it up on my Windows ID Database.

Once you have gave me the event ID, I can fully troubleshoot it for you! The reason this is difficult to troubleshoot is because the JARGON text in the brackets that you provided is a unique ID and makes it difficult to fully diagnose the issue you may be experiencing!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/211283/event-viewer-application-error/
Relevancy 69.66%

I ve been receiving this particular error listed in the event viewer on a daily basis ever since I upgraded my OS from a -bit version of Windows XP to a -bit version of Windows Home Premium Event ID Source HAL Log System The error message says quot The platform in event Solved: viewer error firmware has corrupted memory across the previous system power transition Please check for updated firmware for your system quot I also received another related message in the Action Center that says there is a compatibility Solved: error in event viewer issue between my computer s Away Mode System and my -bit version of Windows The Away Mode System is only compatible with -bit versions of Windows It then says that I can prevent this problem from occurring again by disabling the Away Mode System in my computer s BIOS but I am not to familiar with my computer s BIOS Solved: error in event viewer configuration utility so I Solved: error in event viewer would rather not try to fix it manually The BIOS updates for my computer are only available through Gateway but they told me that they don t provide any driver updates for Windows at the moment does anyone know where I might be able to find the proper BIOS update for my computer The BIOS version is Phoenix Technologies LTD PG and my computer model is the Gateway GT Media Center Edition nbsp

A:Solved: error in event viewer

Jules_fc, if the manufacturer does not provide one yet I would shy away from 3rd party sites...
Updating the BIOS can have bad consequences, making your system fail completely.
It is important to wait and get the correct one from the manufacturer and make sure you read the instructions carefully and do a full backup of your personal data to another device or cd-dvd disc before you try it...

I wonder if you can reinstall win-7 in a 32 bit configuration and if it would help... just a thought and probably a long shot and time consuming

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-error-in-event-viewer.900333/
Relevancy 69.66%

Anyone seen this one before? I don't even see a service related to it?

Thanks

Event Type: Information
Event Source: Ci
Event Category: CI Service
Event ID: 4137
Date: 1/6/2006
Time: 7:33:36 AM
Description:
CI has started for catalog c:\system volume information\catalog.wci.

A:Weird Event Viewer Error

It is from Microsoft, see: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/indexsrv/html/ixuweber_54xf.asp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/weird-event-viewer-error.431625/
Relevancy 69.66%

I just found 'error' messages in my event viewer Windows Logs Application - AM Activation error Viewer messages Event context generation Event Viewer error messages failed for quot c program files spybot - search amp destroy DelZip dll quot Error in manifest or policy file quot c program files spybot - search amp destroy DelZip dll quot on line The value quot quot of attribute quot language quot in element quot assemblyIdentity quot is invalid - AM Activation context generation failed for quot c program files mozbackup dll DelZip dll quot Error in manifest or policy file quot c program files mozbackup dll DelZip dll quot on line The value quot quot of attribute quot language quot in element quot assemblyIdentity quot is invalid - AM Activation context generation failed for quot C Program Files Common Files Adobe AIR Versions Adobe AIR dll quot Error in manifest or policy file quot C Program Files Common Files Adobe AIR Versions Adobe AIR dll quot on line The value quot MAJOR VERSION MINOR VERSION BUILD NUMBER MAJOR BUILD NUMBER MINOR quot of attribute quot version quot in element quot assemblyIdentity quot is invalid The quot Source quot is SideBySide with quot Event ID quot of for all items Has run each day for past days I am running Win HP bit Can someone quot decode quot what they say into something understandable Should I be worried or just 'hide my head in the sand' Thanks for any help

A:Event Viewer error messages

He is an answer from SpyBot forum.
error message windows 7 - Safer-Networking Forums

Seems to be a damaged DelZip179.dll file.

Found this on the Adobe Air Forum.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/526016?tstart=30
Jim

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/92502-event-viewer-error-messages.html
Relevancy 69.66%

I have a 2000 server machine setup for DNS and Active Directory. I was checking the event viewer and every few minutes this error message apears for "netlogon"

Registration of the DNS record '_kpasswd._tcp."domain". 600 IN SRV 0 100 464 servername.domain.' failed with the following error:
DNS server unable to interpret format.

Any ideas?

A:Error filling event viewer...

Fixed it. DHCP was running but not setup.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-filling-event-viewer.52726/
Relevancy 69.66%

what the hell is CAILI a google search reveals nothing my computer has been freezing crashing constantly for the last two weeks i ve been learning to use the event viewer looking back as far as i can about two weeks i see this error message every day the CAILI service failed to start due to the following error The service failed to respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion event ID i followed the link into the microsoft page but that wasn t helping paired with this error timeout miliseconds waiting for the CAILI service to connect and up till the last few days with this error too the parallel port driver service failed to start due to the following error the service cannot be started either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it please help me out update - event WIN viewer error in CAILI what XP is OK IM SURE this is what is freezing crashing my what is CAILI - error in event viewer WIN XP computer because the last two times my computer crashed i check the event viewer after restart and there are those two damn errors by freezing crashing i mean whatever i m working on basically freezes the mouse still moves but you can t really do anything and you have to push the manual restart button nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/what-is-caili-error-in-event-viewer-win-xp.842600/
Relevancy 69.66%

Getting about - of theese a day If somebody could help me get rid of them would be greatly appreciated Session Viewer Error's Constant in Event quot Circular Kernel Context Logger quot failed to start with the following Constant Error's in Event Viewer error xC Task Category Session xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt - lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing quot Guid quot B Constant Error's in Event Viewer EC -BDB - -BC -F FDC D CA quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Constant Error's in Event Viewer Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing Admin lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Antares lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt - lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot SessionName quot gt Circular Kernel Context Logger lt Data gt lt Data Name quot FileName quot gt lt Data Name quot ErrorCode quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot LoggingMode quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Thanks Magoo

A:Constant Error's in Event Viewer

Hi,Magoo.And welcome.

Have you tried google-ing the events?

I constantly have errors and I find a lot of help there.Not all fixes work for everybody,but you can narrow it down by searching around and finding the solution that works for you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/96186-constant-errors-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Log Name Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client Admin Source Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client Date PM Event ID Task Category Address Configuration Event DHCP error viewer State Event Level Error Keywords User LOCAL SERVICE Computer Patrick-PC Description Your computer was not assigned an Event viewer DHCP error address from the network by the DHCP Server for the Network Card with network address Event viewer DHCP error x A C D The following error occurred x Your computer will continue to try and obtain Event viewer DHCP error an address on its own from the network address DHCP server Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client quot Guid quot A A F - - EAB-ABAD-F A D AED quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client Admin lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Patrick-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot HWLength quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot HWAddress quot gt A C D lt Data gt lt Data Name quot StatusCode quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt ive been getting a lot of these how can i fix it lol ive disabled some services maybe its b c of this

A:Event viewer DHCP error

What does this mean? .... System Manufacturer/Model Number Weekend Warrior Rig
Self/custom build?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/314158-event-viewer-dhcp-error.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Need some help with a new error I am getting since loading Win 8.1. In the Event Viewer it is listed as a ESENT 490 error.

svchost (1500) SRUJet: An attempt to open the file "C:\Windows\system32\SRU\SRUDB.dat" for read / write access failed with system error 5 (0x00000005): "Access is denied. ".  The open file operation will fail with error -1032 (0xfffffbf8).

-

System

-

Provider

[
Name]
ESENT

-

EventID

[
Qualifiers]

Level

Task

Keywords
0x80000000000000

-

TimeCreated

[
SystemTime]
2014-02-22T23:50:04.000000000Z

EventRecordID

Channel
Application

Computer
xxxxxx

Security

-

EventData

svchost

SRUJet:

C:\Windows\system32\SRU\SRUDB.dat

(0xfffffbf8)

(0x00000005)

Access is denied.

A:ESENT 490 error in Event Viewer

Yes, user has full admin permission.... Scoured the web, spent 2 days trying different suggests and nothing worked. Going to do a full re-install and drop back down to Windows 7. To many bugs in Windows 8!!!

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d65ec5da-384e-4029-b0a4-89bcd910da81/esent-490-error-in-event-viewer?forum=w8itproinstall
Relevancy 69.66%

Forgive me if this is the wrong forum, but I can't find one more specific to this error.
I built a new machine running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bt.  Each time I boot the machine, there is a warning error in the event viewer System log:
Source: MSiSCSI
Message: The firewall exception to allow Internet Storage Name Serve4r (iSNS) client funtionality is not enabled.  iSNS client functionality is not available.
Where is this message coming from?  Is there any way to disable it?

Thanks

A:iSNS Event Viewer Error

Are you using any network attached devices that use the iSCSI protocol?  If not, set the
Microsoft iSCSI Initiator Service to manual (or just disable it altogether.)  This should prevent the error message from appearing in the logs.  
If you are using iSCSI you'll have to go ahead and allow the exception in your firewall.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/08487d86-394d-47fa-9aa4-045fc2a33b0d/isns-event-viewer-error?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi there

I have been getting blue screens and stuff and instabilty, what should I be looking for in the event viewer, there is so many listings, should the ones marked with red x's and yellow markers be the only ones to worry about?

This was my last system error, although it was a month ago :

Error code 10000050, parameter1 c68b8053, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 ac866273, parameter4 00000000.

Is there anywhere else I should be looking for error codes?
Cheers

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-codes-event-viewer.449337/
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi there hope some out there can shed some light on the following errors and warnings showing up in Event Viewer I do have a problem which I'm trying to solve- the system boots fine but will quot lock quot programs and wont connect to a network for about ten minutes or so and then continues as normal I've tried all the usual suspects like antivirus malware sbybot etc I tried clean boot without success but it boots OK in Safe Mode with no delay but when I return Help Event Viewer Warnings Error's & to Normal Boot the problem reoccurs Along with error below there are Warnings that the following Services caused a delay in the System shutdown process Dhcp iphlpsvc LanmanWorkstation VideoAccelerator Service slsvc Schedule Wlansvc IKEEXT FontCache Rasman SSDPSRV MsMpSvc LanmanServer TrkWks fsssvc Log Name Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Operational Source Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Date Event ID Task Category Boot Performance Monitoring Level Error Event Viewer Warnings & Error's Help Keywords Event Log User LOCAL SERVICE Computer John-PC Description Windows has started up Boot Duration ms IsDegradation false Incident Time UTC Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot Error quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance quot Guid quot cfc ec - b - eba- b- caee b a quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task Event Viewer Warnings & Error's Help gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation ActivityID quot - C - -AEF -A CBCB quot gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt Microsoft-Windows-Diagnostics-Performance Operational lt Channel gt lt Computer gt John-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot BootTsVersion quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootStartTime quot gt - - T Z lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootEndTime quot gt - - T Z lt Data gt lt Data Name quot SystemBootInstance quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot UserBootInstance quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot MainPathBootTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootKernelInitTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootDriverInitTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootDevicesInitTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootPrefetchInitTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootPrefetchBytes quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootAutoChkTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootSmssInitTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootCriticalServicesInitTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootUserProfileProcessingTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootMachineProfileProcessingTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootExplorerInitTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootNumStartupApps quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootPostBootTime quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootIsRebootAfterInstall quot gt false lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootRootCauseStepImprovementBits quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootRootCauseGradualImprovementBits quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootRootCauseStepDegradationBits quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootRootCauseGradualDegradationBits quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootIsDegradation quot gt false lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootIsStepDegradation quot gt false lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootIsGradualDegradation quot gt false lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootImprovementDelta quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootDegradationDelta quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BootIsRootCauseIdentified quot gt false lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Thanks in advance JG

A:Event Viewer Warnings & Error's Help

If you are not using those services go to search by the start button and type services. In services, turn them off a few at a time. If the computer acts in a way that you do not like you will know the culprit.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/287708-event-viewer-warnings-errors-help.html
Relevancy 69.66%

I came across your Forum in an effort to resolve some nagging errors I have found in my Event Viewer. I have attached the 2 documents per produced off the DDS and hope that someone can help me remedy the errors. Thank you in advance!

A:Event Viewer Error Messages

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.We need to create an OTL ReportPlease download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.In the custom scan box paste the following:CODEmsconfigsafebootminimalactivexdrivers32netsvcs%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe/md5starteventlog.dllscecli.dllnetlogon.dllcngaudit.dllsceclt.dllntelogon.dlllogevent.dlliaStor.sysnvstor.sysatapi.sysIdeChnDr.sysviasraid.sysAGP440.sysvaxscsi.sysnvatabus.sysviamraid.sysnvata.sysnvgts.sysiastorv.sysViPrt.syseNetHook.dllahcix86.sysKR10N.sysnvstor32.sysahcix86s.sysnvrd32.syssymmpi.sysadp3132.sysmv61xx.sysnvraid.sys/md5stop%systemroot%\*. /mp /s%systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles%systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles%systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles%systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav%systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90Push the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTL.txt <-- Will be openedExtra.txt<--Will be minimizedIn the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. I suggest you do this and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.regards myrti

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/315581/event-viewer-error-messages/
Relevancy 69.66%

I'm assuming the reason why there isn't any logs in the custom views is that because somehow there is no task for it. How do I fix this? Thanks

A:event viewer error question

From what I'm seeing there it would appear you have stopped the event logger service.
Is that a possibility?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/200175-event-viewer-error-question.html
Relevancy 69.66%

"The Windows logon process has unexpectedly terminated."What's this about, it's all over my event logs, should i be worried?

A:Error 4005 in event viewer

Have a look here: Event ID 4005 ? Windows Logon Availability http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc734097(v=ws.10).aspx

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/451696/error-4005-in-event-viewer/
Relevancy 69.66%

i dont have that much knowledge about computers so please help me fix those what is shown in the image..and yeah is there any other way to fix my driver.cab? i have made a scanning in my anti virus and it says that it is corrupted..i have used ACR[advance cab repair] but it didnt do anything..

A:Event viewer error lists

There is no image attached to your post. Go to Start/Run and type
in SFC /scannow and hit Enter. The windows protection window opens, it may require your XP CD. It will now copy any missing files that it needs from the CD.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/event-viewer-error-lists-527308.html
Relevancy 69.66%

I have upgraded to Windows 8.1 and my system runs well. I have just ONE single error in the event viewer that pops up occasionally and I cannot find a solution. There are many people on 8.1 receiving this same error so if someone could share a light on it and provide a fix I would be most grateful

Event id 3036
Gatherer

Crawl could not be completed on content source <winrt://{S-1-5-21-275644573-715913347-3722770935-1001}/

Context: Application, SystemIndex Catalog

Details:
The parameter is incorrect. (HRESULT : 0x80070057) (0x80070057)
Rebuilding the search index doesn't fix it. Can it be removed from search if it's a search problem?

A:Single Event Viewer error

Event id 3036 is not an error, it's a warning. Warnings occur all the time, and are often due to normal circumstances that simply can't be controlled.

I wouldn't worry about it.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/33902-single-event-viewer-error.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Getting about - of theese a day If somebody could help me get rid of them would be greatly appreciated Session quot Circular Kernel Context Logger quot failed to start with the following error xC Task Category Session - lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win Always in same Constant Viewer Error's Event the events event quot Constant Error's in Event Viewer Always the same gt - lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing quot Guid quot B EC -BDB - -BC -F FDC D CA quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing Admin lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Antares lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt - lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot SessionName quot gt Circular Kernel Context Logger lt Data gt lt Data Name quot FileName quot gt lt Data Name quot ErrorCode quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot LoggingMode quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt Thanks Magoo

A:Constant Error's in Event Viewer Always the same

Some suggestions here: http://superuser.com/questions/40125...ror-in-event-l

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/constant-errors-in-event-viewer-always-the-same-495879.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Hello everyone I'm trying to find a resource for error code defintions to help me track down a problem This is a sample of one viewer error event message error warning and one of over in the log file since Monday when I first activated the system I am event viewer error message new to PC work and this being my first build I need some direction Log Name event viewer error message Application Source ESENT Date PM Event ID Task Category Database Page Cache Level Warning Keywords Classic User N A Computer XXXXXX Description Catalog Database Catalog Database The database page read event viewer error message from the file quot C Windows system CatRoot F E C - EE- D - E - C FC EE catdb quot at offset x database page x for x bytes failed verification Bit was corrupted and has been corrected This problem is likely due to faulty hardware and may continue Transient failures such as these can be a precursor to a catastrophic failure in the storage subsystem containing this file Please contact your hardware vendor for further assistance diagnosing the problem Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot Error quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot ESENT quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt Application lt Channel gt lt Computer gt EM-PC lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data gt Catalog Database lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt Catalog Database lt Data gt lt Data gt C Windows system CatRoot F E C - EE- D - E - C FC EE catdb lt Data gt lt Data gt x lt Data gt lt Data gt x lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt x lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt I am trying to determin a cold start problem in Windows that only happens in the morning Thanks for any help in advance

A:event viewer error message

Well that issue is pointing to a possibly failing hard drive.
Have you checked it lately?
Disk Check

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/145716-event-viewer-error-message.html
Relevancy 69.66%

ok ihave a winxp on a amd with a pro graphics card and lastest ati drivers Event Dcom Error Viewer been fine UNTIL today now i get multiple DCOM errors in the event viewer error i have exhausted google best i can find is something in here is hinjackthis file i hope i did it right thank you in advance if you can Event Viewer Dcom Error help me regardsLogfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM EXEC Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exeC Program Files Common Files Logitech KhalShared KHALMNPR EXEC Program Files IIS Resources DebugDiag DbgSVC ExeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static ccc exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC WINDOWS System dllhost exeC Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exeC Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXEC Documents and Settings Rowan My Documents Hijack this HijackThis exeR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - HKLM Run Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer KHALMNPR EXEO - HKLM Run avast C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exeO - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run StartCCC C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLIStart exeO - HKUS S- - - Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS System CTFMON EXE User 'LOCAL SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS System CTFMON EXE User 'NETWORK SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS System CTFMON EXE User 'SYSTEM' O - HKUS DEFAULT Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS System CTFMON EXE User 'Default user' O - Global Startup Logitech SetPoint lnk C Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exeO - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - Extra button no name - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - C WINDOWS Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exeO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem xpsp res dll - - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - C WINDOWS Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exeO - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeO - Unknown file in Winsock LSP c windows system nwprovau dllO - Service avast iAVS Control Service aswUpdSv - ALWIL Software - C Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exeO - Service Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc - C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeO - Service ATI Smart - Unknown owner - C WINDOWS system ati sgag exeO - Service avast Antivirus - ALWIL Software - C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exeO - Service... Read more

A:Event Viewer Dcom Error

Hello ozghost,If you still require assistance, please post a new HijackThis log and go here and download Silent Runners.vbs (use IE to download it) to a new folder on your drive and run it. It generates a log too. It takes a minute or two and it will notify you with a popup when your log is ready (it will be in the new folder you created). Please post the information back in this thread. If your AV queries the script, allow it to run. It's not malicious.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/102523/event-viewer-dcom-error/
Relevancy 69.66%

Ok .. Now what did I do?

Referance post:

Date: 10/25/2005
Time: 9:41:34 AM
Description:
There was error [DATABASE NOT LOADED] processing the driver database.

Data:

A:Solved: Event Viewer Error

Have a look here:

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=877&eventno=1992&source=Application Popup&phase=1

And here:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;824704

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-event-viewer-error.410947/
Relevancy 69.66%

windows 7 x64
4gig's of ram
satellite toshiba L745-S4310

does anyone know what this error means and how to fix it? I see it alot in my event viewer.

Event filter with query "select" from_InstanceModificationEvent Within 60 Where TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" And TargetInstance.LoadPercentage>99 could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003.Events can not be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.

A:Solved: wmi error in event viewer

problem is fixed ty according to microsoft,this is from ah dvd/iso install of sp1.however,my system is pre-installed with sp1,so im not so sure thats the issue.they also said there are other reasons for this event to show up in the event viewer,but they didnt specify.basically,its harmless.They have an auto-fix and ah manual-fix.I used the auto-fix and the error has gone.problem solved ty.Here is the url for the fix and the article as to why its happening.http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-US;2545227

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-wmi-error-in-event-viewer.1103072/
Relevancy 69.66%

Good Day A few days ago when coming onto the desktop I would not be able to use RUN or get into the Control Panel This does not happen all of the time and to temporary fix the problem one or more reboots are needed I checked in the Event Viewer and seen the error I right-clicked and went to its properties It states quot The SAVRTPEL service failed to start due Viewer/System How error>XP/Event fix to to the following error The system cannot find the file specified quot I clicked on How to fix error>XP/Event Viewer/System the for more information link and below is what it has to say How to correct this situation as clearly as you can state Thanks Much COPY Details Product Windows Operating System Event ID Source Service Control Manager Version Symbolic Name EVENT SERVICE START FAILED Message The service failed to start due to the following error Explanation Service Control Manager SCM could not start the specified service probably because How to fix error>XP/Event Viewer/System the How to fix error>XP/Event Viewer/System service is not configured correctly User Action Do one or all of the following Review the error information displayed in the message Verify that the service password has not expired Verify that the service is in the correct location Verify that the service is not infected with a virus To display the WIN EXIT CODE error that SCM encountered when trying to start the program at the command prompt type sc query service name The information displayed can help you troubleshoot possible causes for the error If the WIN EXIT CODE is zero then SCM did not attempt to start the service because the error was detected first Version Symbolic Name EVENT SERVICE START FAILED Message The service failed to start due to the following error Explanation Service Control Manager SCM could not start the specified service probably because the service is not configured correctly User Action Do one or all of the following Review the error information displayed in the message Verify that the service password has not expired Verify that the service is in the correct location Verify that the service is not infected with a virus To display the WIN EXIT CODE error that SCM encountered when trying to start the program at the command prompt type sc query service name The information displayed can help you troubleshoot possible causes for the error If the WIN EXIT CODE is zero then SCM did not attempt to start the service because the error was detected first -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Related Knowledge Base articles You can find additional information on this topic in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles quot Event ID quot or quot Event ID quot Error Message When You Attempt to Start a Service Describes a problem with logon failures when you try to start a service Provides several resolutions quot Event ID quot Error Message When ASCTRM Service Does Not Start On a computer that is running Windows NT Windows or Windows XP when you install or remove RealNetworks RealPlayer or when you install or remove a program that installs RealPlayer for example Netscape Navigator the following Availability and description of the Port Reporter tool Describes the Port Reporter tool that you can use to log TCP and UDP port activity on computers that are running Windows Server Windows XP and Windows Contains information about how to obtain install and configure the tool You cannot log on or you experience a long delay on a domain controller or on a member computer that is running Windows Windows XP or Windows Server Describes a problem that may occur if one or more services that run in the Lsass exe process or in the Services exe process are no longer configured to run as shared service processes Lists the symptoms of this problem Your Windows XP computer stops responding after you log on Provides a resolution for an issue that occurs when you log on to a computer that is running Windows XP... Read more

A:How to fix error>XP/Event Viewer/System

Howdy Firedog 1 !

Windows XP
Right-click the "Start" button, and then click "Properties".

On the "Start Menu" tab, click "Classic Start menu", and then click "Customize". This changes the style of the Start menu.

Click "Remove".

Open the "Programs" folder and then open the "Startup" folder.

Highlight the items in the "Startup" folder that you want to remove and click the "Remove" button.

Click the "Close" button.

Click the "OK" button twice.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-fix-error-xp-event-viewer-system.482174/
Relevancy 69.66%

can someone please tell me what this error is,why im getting it,and possibly how to fix it?

A:consistant wmi error in event viewer

ok.I just found this same thread while browsing in here.There is ah fix for it so that it doesnt show up in the event viewer.However,the problem seems to occur from ah dvd to sp1 install.I have never used ah dvd to install or update my system to sp1.It is allready pre-installed.So im not so sure as that is why its showing up.according to microsoft there are other reasons for this error,but they do not specify.so anyway,i applied the fix.atleast it will stop it from showing up.My computer seems to run smooth and fast.This was the only problem that annoyed be.problem is solved.thanx

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/296620-consistant-wmi-error-event-viewer.html
Relevancy 69.66%

I have a lot of these errors under application - - - ERROR Exception error - viewer understood Event not sending a heartbeat to the Management Server at AM Error System TimeoutException The open Event viewer error - not understood operation did not complete within the allotted timeout of The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout --- gt System TimeoutException Open timed out after while establishing a transport session to net tcp www mydomain com AgentService The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout --- gt System TimeoutException Connecting to via net tcp www mydomain com AgentService timed out after Connection attempts were made to of available addresses Check the RemoteAddress of your channel and verify that the DNS records for this endpoint correspond to valid IP Addresses The time allotted to this operation may have been a portion of a longer timeout at System ServiceModel Channels SocketConnectionInitiator CreateTimeoutException Uri uri TimeSpan timeout IPAddress addresses Int invalidAddressCount SocketException innerException at System ServiceModel Channels SocketConnectionInitiator Connect Uri uri TimeSpan timeout at System ServiceModel Channels BufferedConnectionInitiator Connect Uri uri TimeSpan timeout at System ServiceModel Channels ConnectionPoolHelper EstablishConnection TimeSpan timeout --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System ServiceModel Channels ConnectionPoolHelper EstablishConnection TimeSpan timeout at System ServiceModel Channels ClientFramingDuplexSessionChannel OnOpen TimeSpan timeout --- End of inner exception stack trace --- Server stack trace at System ServiceModel Channels ClientFramingDuplexSessionChannel OnOpen TimeSpan timeout at System ServiceModel Channels CommunicationObject Open TimeSpan timeout at System ServiceModel Channels ReliableChannelBinder ChannelSynchronizer SyncWaiter TryGetChannel at System ServiceModel Channels ReliableChannelBinder ChannelSynchronizer SyncWaiter TryWait TChannel amp channel at System ServiceModel Channels ReliableChannelBinder ChannelSynchronizer TryGetChannel Boolean canGetChannel Boolean canCauseFault TimeSpan timeout MaskingMode maskingMode TChannel amp channel at System ServiceModel Channels ReliableChannelBinder Send Message message TimeSpan timeout MaskingMode maskingMode at System ServiceModel Channels SendReceiveReliableRequestor OnRequest Message request TimeSpan timeout Boolean last at System ServiceModel Channels ReliableRequestor Request TimeSpan timeout at System ServiceModel Channels ClientReliableSession Open TimeSpan timeout at System ServiceModel Channels ClientReliableDuplexSessionChannel OnOpen TimeSpan timeout at System ServiceModel Channels CommunicationObject Open TimeSpan timeout at System ServiceModel Channels ServiceChannel OnOpen TimeSpan timeout at System ServiceModel Channels CommunicationObject Open TimeSpan timeout at System ServiceModel Channels ServiceChannel CallOpenOnce System ServiceModel Channels ServiceChannel ICallOnce Call ServiceChannel channel TimeSpan timeout at System ServiceModel Channels ServiceChannel CallOnceManager CallOnce TimeSpan timeout CallOnceManager cascade at System ServiceModel Channels ServiceChannel Call String action Boolean oneway ProxyOperationRuntime operation Object ins Object outs TimeSpan timeout at System ServiceModel Channels ServiceChannelProxy InvokeService IMethodCallMessage methodCall ProxyOperationRuntime operation at System ServiceModel Channels ServiceChannelProxy Invoke IMessage message Exception rethrown at at System Runtime Remoting Proxies RealProxy HandleReturnMessage IMessage reqMsg IMessage retMsg at System Runtime Remoting Proxies RealProxy PrivateInvoke MessageData amp msgData Int type at ManagementServer Agent Service AgentService IAgentService Subscribe Guid agentGuid String machineName String defaultGroupHierarchy at ManagementServer Agent Service Client AgentServiceClientSingleton GetAgentI... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/402541-event-viewer-error-not-understood.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Log Name System Source Application Popup Date PM Event ID Task Category None Level Error Keywords Classic User N A Computer Pat-PC Description SystemRoot SysWow Drivers crlscsi SYS has been blocked from loading due to incompatibility with this system Please contact your software vendor for a compatible version of the driver Event 1060 Event error viewer Xml lt Event xmlns Event viewer error 1060 quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Application Popup quot gt lt Event viewer error 1060 EventID Qualifiers Event viewer error 1060 quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Pat-PC lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data gt lt Data gt lt Data gt SystemRoot SysWow Drivers crlscsi SYS lt Data gt lt Binary gt C B C lt Binary gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt What do I do now

A:Event viewer error 1060

Sorry, I forgot to include system/machine details. So far I don't seem to be having any problems as a result of this error.

Operating System
Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) Service Pack 1 (build 7601)
Install Language: English (United States)
System Locale: English (United States)
System model:
Dell Inc. Dell DM061
System Service Tag: DQ48QC1 (support for this PC)
Chassis Serial Number: DQ48QC1
Enclosure Type: Mini-Tower

Processor:
2.80 gigahertz Intel Pentium D
16 kilobyte primary memory cache
2048 kilobyte secondary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (2 total)
Not hyper-threaded
Main Circuit Board:
Board: Dell Inc. 0WG864
Serial Number: ..CN481116C3009H.
Bus Clock: 800 megahertz
BIOS: Dell Inc. 2.4.0 05/24/2007

159.96 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
68.94 Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space

SONY CDRWDVD CRX310S [Optical drive]

8118 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/event-viewer-error-1060-a-624852.html