Windows Support Forum

Nvidia gt 240 problem

Q: Nvidia gt 240 problem

Hello guys gt Nvidia problem 240 I ve just registred Nvidia gt 240 problem to this forum I hope there is somebody who can help me Nvidia gt 240 problem So the Nvidia gt 240 problem problem is with my Nvidia graphic card gt as you can see in the thread title I must say that I have sent emails to nvidia support ofc no answer I have tried to post threads at their forums but every time thread DISAPPEARED Also I ve tried to send PM to forum staff and guess what No answer nothing Im just so pissed that company like Nvidia doenst give a crap I must mention that I ve tried to look for solutions on web but the only advice was to take sledgehammer and to smash card into milion pieces System Windows Ultimate b I will try to give you guys most informations I can Here are couple of screenshots so you can see whats going on screenshots taken with Lightshot so feel free to click on the links http prntscr com rxtmz http prntscr com rxu j At second screenshot you can see that image on desktop is fine For some reson image becomes ok as soon as I turn off Desktop Windows Manager in Task Manager menu Why I have no clue I ve tried - different drivers same crap Tried reinstalling system - same crap Please help me I would be very grateful nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Nvidia gt 240 problem

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Nvidia gt 240 problem

U are giving u'r self the answer. That card is old and needs to be replaced.
Relevancy 40.42%

Good afternoon Tech Immortals I am working on a friend (Nvidia RAM) problem to due Hardware possibly Solved: Interesting graphics problem s computer The hardware setup is the following AMD Athlon X Dual Core Processor GHz GB Solved: Interesting Hardware problem (Nvidia graphics problem possibly due to RAM) RAM CRUCIAL Memtest says the following about it DDR bit MHz DDR CAS - - Nvidia GeForce GT pci-e MSI K N PGM -V motherboard The problems Problem When the computer is turned on it gives out short beeps memory error I presume according to an Internet search Then it loads GRUMP for Ubuntu or Win XP pro Problem Anything that is graphics intensive makes the computer crash or graphics get glitchy For example videogames will either make windows crash or crash the game and exit to windows On Ubuntu while running Compiz the OS freezes It only crashes or glitches with graphic intensive software Solution tried For problem While loading GRUMP there is an option for memtest Diagnostics came out fine no errors More background information I ve inspected the motherboard the graphics card ram everything looking at it physically for any burns or liquid spills etc Everything is roughly months old bought brand new when purchased In the past the user had the same setup except that his old graphics card GeForce BFG TECH GT died on him will get further details about that in about an hour Replaced for graphics card mentioned above Those problems are occurring The card gets warm but not to an alarming point I want to say around degrees celcius What do you guys think Thanks in advance for taking your valuable time to read this UPDATES FORGOT TO MENTION NOTHING IS OVERCLOCKED Ran TechPowerUp GPU while it was crashing the temperature stayed at degrees celcius fan was running at at all times User says that he tested out another GeForce card which was slower but had no glitches nbsp

A:Solved: Interesting Hardware problem (Nvidia graphics problem possibly due to RAM)

It was a faulty video card.
User replaced it under its warranty.
Relevancy 39.99%

I have a Nvidia Geforce 6200 8x AGP. 512mb of RAM. Whenever I scroll down I get a flutter in my screen, like I'm going too fast for it.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling my video card several times and even switching it out and still the same result. I've checked the device manager and found a yellow x next to next to Nividia Geforce 6200.

What do i do?

Relevancy 38.7%

Hi, i have a intel dq35jo motherboard with pcie slot x16.
I tried a nvidia 8400 gs card and monitor shows no signal.

Card work on another mob, but in this mob fan works and all works but shows no signal.
I reseated the bios and still not working.

In dq35jo i have a PSU 350W (Win 7. c2d e8400, 4gb ram, 80gb samsung and dvd rw) and in the other mob where the video card work i have 240W PSU and i have win XP with 2gb of ram and pentium 4 3.2 ghz and 80gb WD.

In bios says when video card is in pcie slot the onboard automated turned off. But in my case, video card shows nothing, black screen.

I searched on google 5 days and no answer ...
Sorry for may bad english.

A:Nvidia 8400 gs problem or pcie problem.

Hi and welcome to SevenForums,
Could be the monitor is set to the wrong port
Onboard graphic's is usually a VGA port so the monitor might be set on that port,
If the card which I have not looked up uses a DVI port you might need to switch on the monitor usually with the monitors settings buttons.
Relevancy 38.27%

I keep trying to access NVIDIA control panel, but it keeps bringing up a crash window that says NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL APPLICATION, 2.4.370.04 HAS STOPPED WORKING

I haven't been able to access the control panel for weeks.

Anything else you need to help you figure out what's wrong just ask

(please no-one tell me to reinstall windows and format my hard drive, I'm not being rude, its just not feasible)

Thanks so much

A:Nvidia problem

Have you tried to reinstall the control panel?

Remove the drivers and control panel, then re-install.

Post your results.
Relevancy 38.27%

Posting this as a last resort. Im currently running a desktop that was built for me and be running fine for the last 2 years.

About 2 weeks ago, my network card stopped working and rather than fixing it I only used the card for my broadband so changed it to a usb connection. But....

Yesterday my USB ports failed too.

My system has a:

Biostar NF 325 A7 Motherboard, AMD 64 2.2 Ghz, 1Gb, Nvidia Geforce FX5500 Graphics Card. Windows XP Home SP2.

I tried reinstalling the network card with the drivers from the Biostar site, but to no avail. The Network Bus Enumerator has a conflict on it in device manager and so I tried to reinstall this too but on installing the driver it reboots and I have to go through the process again.

Ive no idea what else to try, anyones help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

A:NVidia Problem

Try safe mode, remove the USB & network devices... reboot in normal and try a reinstall (XP should re-auto detect anyways).

Why is this called an NVdia problem?

Does any of your other devices work with USB? (mouse, flash key?)

If your USB & network are no longer working - it sounds like a failing motherboard.
Relevancy 38.27%

Hi sir/madam,

i have upgrade new Nvidia GeForce 7600 GS on my PC, everytime startup, its say :-

Thats i dont know what i do with power supply or connect lead?. I have power supply in my pc, should i replace new better power supply or new lead (i dont know what called!) ?

im grateful if anyone help me.

A:Nvidia problem

is this the original power supply and video card that came with the computer when you bought it or did you buy and install a new video card? Either way, the error message explains it all. your power supply doesn't supply enough power for optimum use for the video card. You'd need to get a new power supply, not just a "lead".
Relevancy 38.27%

I have an HP Pavilion xt878 with Windows XP on it. My video card is an NVidia Riva TNT2. I used to have windows ME, but after many glitches and crashes, we had to clean out the system and upgrade to XP. A computer technician came in and did that and reinstalled pretty much all the drivers. Everything seemed to be working properly, except that the computer can no longer run graphics in Open GL format, and I researched and found that this card should be able to do that. I pretty much knew this anyway because it used to be able to run the games in ME before it self-destructed. Any advice on what i can do? I tried updating it but i dont have anything to update it with.

A:NVidia problem? or xp?

See if you have the latset version driver from NVIDIA;
Relevancy 38.27%

I have a computer that I built a few years back I upgraded it to Windows Vista Ultimate I had an nVidia and problem AGP AGP ATI All-in-Wonder Pro ATI s AGP and nVidia problem Drivers AGP and nVidia problem and Vista just have been a nightmare I was in need of making my system stable and also try to get a couple more years out of the computer untill I can afford to replace it Well the new video card I bought is a XFX GeForce MB DDR TV DVI AGP When I installed it and installed the latest drivers Windows gives an error Code I have tried everything and can t figure out what is wrong Below is my configuration There is one last thing that might be wrong AGP and nVidia problem but I don t know how to set it In the BIOS there is AGP timing control and other settings I have AGP Fast Write disabled Also there is AGP Aperture and that is set to It also has Spread Spectrum and AGP frequency I don t know what the settings should be and I don t know if it even makes a difference Any help would be very much appreciated My system is below Motherboard MSI KT V MS- Ver x mb DDR RAM gb total gb SATA Hard Drive watt Power Supply Motherboard is updated to the latest BIOS and all chipset and other drivers are the latest version Thanks again for any help nbsp

A:AGP and nVidia problem

Some problems with switching cards are because the old drivers are not completely removed. Try uninstalling the NVidia drivers, running a driver cleaning program to remove all the ATI remnants, and then reinstalling the NVidia driver.

Driver Cleaner Professional
Nasty File Remover
Relevancy 38.27%

Sorry with my English I problem Nvidia am experiencing a totaly new problem with my laptop Nvidia graphics card settings are not available in control panel and I am receiving saddy message from my laptop telling me that nvidia graphics card is not detected by system This problem is causing my laptop to behave strangely what my laptop does is When I i leave it off for about one hour and try to switch it on it will be powered on nicely i can do anything I want with my laptop But when I switch it off and then on for just few minutes it will turn on but the screen will remain black total black I tried some few tips Nvidia problem like downloading driver for nvidia from acer website but when I install them i Getting feedback that drivers they are incompatible with the device i tried updating bios with no any positive response I am using Acer travelmate g Core i Windows bit Please help me out how I can make the nvidia setting to be available and the device to be detected by the system
Relevancy 38.27%

While booting my Nivdia MX-440 card with 64MB memory is correctly detected. But after booting into Win-XP (SP-3) I find that the display adapter is detected as SIS -315 with 16MB memory. I have tried removing the card, re-installing the drivers ( down loaded from Nvidia site ) etc several times with out any result. the Nvidia card is always detected as SIS-315 with 16 MB memory.
How to rectify this situation.

My configuration is given below.

Mother board:- Gigabyte GA-60
Processor :- Pentium - III 800Mhz
Sound Card:- Sound Blaster Live value.
Display Card:- Nvidia MX-440 Gforce VGA - 64 Mb.
Monitor:- Samsung SyncMaster 753 DF
Web Cam:- Creative Go Cam Mini
Cd writer:- Samsung

A:Nvidia MX-440 problem.

I cannot find a GA-60 anywhere on the Gigabyte site. Are you sure that is the motherboard you have installed?
Relevancy 38.27%

I bought a GTX 680 problem nVidia MSI nVidia GTX 680 problem nvidia GTX Twin Frozr III five months ago About a month ago I was gaming and my computer would lock up and crash I shutdown the computer then turned it on it worked for a little while when nVidia GTX 680 problem I was gaming then the same problem again Eventually after restarting powering off a few times I got chequered blue squares at post in the BIOS and right before windows loaded I couldn't use the computer at all I left my computer alone for the night and the next day it worked fine no problems at all even when I played games or movies Today I ran into the problem again after resuming from sleep mode I restarted and got chequered blue squares Now when I turn on the computer I get no signal at all Right now I'm using onboard video computer is working fine What could cause this problem Could it be a power issue It's not a temperature issue as my room is air conditioned Maximum temperature of CPU is c and GPU c Computer configuration OS - Win Pro x Mobo - MSI GMS - E v RAM - Kingston GB DDR CPU - AMD Phenom II - Ghz GPU - MSI TwinFrozr III nVidia GTX GB PSU - Thermaltake TR Watt

A:nVidia GTX 680 problem

Although that PSU seems quite enough it surely looks like a power issue. If you can, borrow a known good PSU of same or better specs and try. It is not uncommon for them to loose power after awhile and/or can't handle all the components or power fluctuations any more. Also, in some cases, those "chequered blue squares" can signal problems with video card memory.
Relevancy 38.27%

i thought my VGA isa nvidia...

whats happening??

A:nvidia problem

Hello Kraze,

According to that, you are using/have a Intel integrated graphics chip instead of a graphics card.

If this is for a store bought OEM computer, what is your computer brand and model number?

If it's a self-build computer, then what is the brand and model number of your motherboard?
Relevancy 38.27%

When, i installed windows 7 my, Video Drivers don't work..
I Downloaded the International Windows Vista / Windows 7 x64 Drivers... and the x32 to .. It keep giving me

It found another RateSystem then Windows Vista [64bit[ / Windows 7 [64Bit] , the Setup will now be Closed.. ?

Could someone help me out with this Problem?

Omgfails. Bad English Sorry guys. I hope u can help me out!

A:Nvidia.. Problem

Hello, welcome to the Windows 7 Forum

Could you edit your system specs in User CP, so the users here can help you better?

Have a nice day!

Relevancy 37.84%

I m having a problem and I would greatly appreciate some help My PC freezes a lot It happens when videos animations or D graphics with Nvidia drivers Problem are playing Usually i have to reboot by pressing the Restart button but twice it rebooted alone and then it displayed an error message saying that the computer had Problem with Nvidia drivers recovered from a serious error When I sent the error Problem with Nvidia drivers report it said that the problem was caused by the Nvidia driver Btw my video card is MSI Gefore FX This problem happened to me after I set up Windows XP Pro SP on a new Hard Drive The Nvidia driver version that came with Windows was I unistallled it and installed the one that came with the VGA card it didn t help Then I unistalled it again and installed an older version from the Windows Update site same problem I also tried Forceware I tried to run the DirectX tests DirectDraw and Direct D the PC freezes with each I tried to set the Hardware acceleration to None it only delays the freeze a few seconds I ve really given up hope to solve this problem alone so if somebody has any suggestions it d be really helpful nbsp Problem with Nvidia drivers

Relevancy 37.84%

well... i have a nvidia 8400gs from xfx and when im on the internet (sites with pictures, java and other) the pc stuns... after a few seconds... depands my pc coes to 4bits colors, a resolution.... uhm i dont know... fery small and i get a msg with smth about nv4_disp.dll and the only solution fot that is to reboot.

p.s. sry for my bad english

A:XFX nVidia 8400GS problem

hello slpknot
try this it may solve your problem - nv4_disp.dll, free download
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi all, i have this problem when i`m installing the nvidia driver, my computer goes to a black screen similar to that of DOS and locks up. I have to reboot my computer afterwards, then it freezes at windows startup, so i need to go in safe mode and unistall it.

i need to update my video card drivers to play Bad Company 2, but nothing seems to work after 186.18 driver.

i have tried to install the driver in safe mode but same thing happened.

Video card: Nvidia XFX 9600Gt Overclocked edition 740 Mhz.

at some forums people say that this problem may be caused by "white combining" and the only thing i need to do is disable it, but i cant find the way to do it in Windows 7, i have only have found ways to disable it in windows Xp.

i will be waiting your answer, thanks.

A:Nvidia Driver Problem

Quote: Originally Posted by lostsoul777

Hi all, i have this problem when i`m installing the nvidia driver, my computer goes to a black screen similar to that of DOS and locks up. I have to reboot my computer afterwards, then it freezes at windows startup, so i need to go in safe mode and unistall it.

i need to update my video card drivers to play Bad Company 2, but nothing seems to work after 186.18 driver.

i have tried to install the driver in safe mode but same thing happened.

Video card: Nvidia XFX 9600Gt Overclocked edition 740 Mhz.

at some forums people say that this problem may be caused by "white combining" and the only thing i need to do is disable it, but i cant find the way to do it in Windows 7, i have only have found ways to disable it in windows Xp.

i will be waiting your answer, thanks.

Do You have a back up you can restore from?
Relevancy 37.84%

Hey guys,
Recently i had a problem with my nvidia , Games were open with nvidia but suddenly games doesn't detect it.

My nvidia is Getforce GT 525M
Windows 7 home premium 64bit

I tried to add the games from nvidia control panel but nothing happened

A:Problem with my nvidia card!

Are you running a laptop with optimus? You will need to go to the manufacture site and download the drivers, Then check your bios for optimus settings.

Have a look here
Relevancy 37.84%

I have Dual 7600 GS's SLI and i was able to play Rome: Total War for a while, then installed fans onto my case then i was getting flickering on the game, so i un-installed the fans to see if they were causing the problem but i'm still getting the flicker after the fans are out... any ideas? Oh and it's only on Rome: Total War, everything else runs fine...

A:Nvidia 7600 GS problem

Try taking out one of your SLI cards and see if the problem still persists. If it does, you found your problem. There was a similar problem with Company of Heroes until Relic released an early patch to address the problem with running the game is SLI.
Relevancy 37.84%

has anyone else got the problem of not being able to play CSS and HL2 on the nvidia 6400 mobile card??

Relevancy 37.84%

i was playing half life 2 and it asked me to update my video drivers. I've played the games hundreds of times before without it asking me but my video card drivers were out of date, so i updated them. Now when ever I try to play half life 2 or counter strike source or any game on stream it loads but then fails and brings me back to my desktop with a message saying "failed to set video mode - resetting to defaults game will now restart with the new settings" and it keeps restarting and giving me that message each time. please help if there a patch to fix this without going back to my old drivers btw the drivers i used to have installed were now I have the 77.72 drivers installed

A:Nvidia Driver problem

There have been a number of problems associated with the 77.72 driver. Uninstall and install 71.89 or earlier.

BTW, any patches to HL2 will be automatically downloaded and applied when you log onto Steam and open HL2. So you should have all available patches already.
Relevancy 37.84%

I have a very strange problem with my nvidia geforce 5200 graphics board.
I recently formatted a new hard disk and reloaded all my software and drivers.
After a week of normal operation I ended up with a blank screen on start up.
I uninstalled the driver and re-installed . It worked again for about a week then a blank screen.
Then I saw the onboard graphics (pro-savage)was still enabled so disabled that and again all was fine for about a week.
So no matter what I do it works for a week only.
I have the latest driver for winxp (66.93).
I have a new hard disk and new RAM and everything else is ok.
Any ideas?

A:nvidia graphics problem

umm, 66.93 is like 3 yrs old. The current release is 81.98.
I'm not saying this is the problem with it corrupting every week and most likely isn't the problem, but just FYI.

Your problem could be a trojan or spyware, have you got protection and scanned for this? Does the on-baord video keep turning on each time you lose the 5200 output? Or was that a one time case? If yes then this could be a mobo failure, or if you're lucky a dieing CMOS battery (i.e. they're a buck or 2).

Can you give us more info on your PC. Motherboard, CPU, #of HDD, optical drives (DVD, CD), the age and watts and make of the PSU. See if you can read the label on the side of the PSU and post here the 3.3, 5 and 12Volt amps.

Relevancy 37.84%

Hey guys I will explain my problem now in the most accurate way possible Here s my specs Processor Intel Core i CPU GHz Motherboard Gigabyte P -US L RAM x Kingmax GB DDR - PC - Unbuffered HD problem. 9800GTX nVidia TDR WesternDigital Hd sataII GB Caviar Green Mb rpm GPU ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX Mb Gddr bit Dvi HDTV PCi-Ex PSU Blu Power Watt ATX V yeah quite an unknown brand I know OS Windows Ultimate -bit I bought this gaming rig on January I ve never had any kind of problem since yesterday I was happily playing my newly-bought Starcraft II when something bad happened the screen went black then after a second it returned to normal but with lots of artifacts yellow dots on the screen I immediately thought of an overheat issue since the same happened to me in the past and I tried to promptly close the application But it was too late the PC frozen and i nVidia 9800GTX TDR problem. had to reboot manually I tried again this time in nVidia 9800GTX TDR problem. windowed mode and with cpu and gpu temp monitors active Same thing happened and i noticed being in windowed mode now that the TDR Timeout Detection and Recovery message appeared just before the freezing quot Display driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver Version XXX XX stopped responding and has successfully recovered quot Interesting enough the temp of the gpu never went over C and che cpus were much lower I ve read about Starcraft II melting video cards but i can t understand why my temperature wasn t so high to justify an overheat At any rate I tried starting another game and after a few minutes same problem again Well -almost- same because sometimes it just freezes without messages or artifacts appearing Problem is it happened a couple of times even when the game was minimized in the task bar As I said i ve been searching around the net for a solution but i didn t find any Someone says the GPU is fried others that the PSU isn t powerful enough etc Here s what i tried to do - Opened the case and cleaned the components - Upgraded to the latest drivers - Forced the GPU fan to run at - Tried to downclock said GPU - Monitored CPU and GPU processes using nVidia System Monitor Absolutely NOTHING changed between the normal gameplay and the moments just before the final freeze I can t figure this out If you have any ideas please tell me I thank you in advance for your help nbsp
Relevancy 37.84%

I have win xp and nvidia ge force 3 ti500. lately, when playing quake 3 I've noticed that the rendering is darker than before. I checked the device manager and found an ! infront of " nvidia wdm video capture ( universal)" It says "device cannot start, code 10".
went into the files for nvidia and clicked on setup and got this msg." setup detects that the operating system in use is not windows 2000/xp. This setup program and it's associated drivers are designed to run only on windows 2000/xp. The installation will be terminated".
Can anyone help me with this problem? thank you

Relevancy 37.84%

Hello Everyone i have been searching on google and here on the forum i have found one driver that worked but its so old that the performence ingame and some games doesnt even start beacause of the old driver... what should i do? please help me!

and also all drivers from nvida except
have gave me code 43

A:Problem with nvidia 6200 AGP x8

Try to download driver from Welcome to NVIDIA - World Leader in Visual Computing Technologies
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi guys Heres the deal I brought a custom made PC around months back Its a gaming PC so as you guessed im a pretty competant gamer The porblem i have had for quiet a while Problem Nvidia 9800GT now is within an hour of playing a first perosn shooting Nvidia 9800GT Problem game or any intensive game all of the screen will suddenly change colour it turns multicoloured and the sound starts repeating After this has happened the PC wil not respond to any commands I have tried to check the tempretures but i cant as the PC wont respond When this happens I always have to restart the PC at the button whihc i hate doing This is really annoying for online mp games since i suddenly disconnect at the wrong times I dont believe it is a fan issue because well to be honest my computer keeps me cool i have so many fans Hope you can help System Specs ASUS P QL PRO Motherboard intel P Express Chipset Intel Core Duo E GHz nVidia Geforce GT gb RAM have a soundblaster soundcard but i doubt that matters Powersupply - NeoPower Blue W Ive checked the voltages and tempretures whislt running a game its all fine nbsp

A:Nvidia 9800GT Problem

Which OS are you using to run games?

Have you tried updating or reinstalling the video driver? If not, download and install Driver Sweeper and run the program after performing a regular uninstall (from the Add/Remove Programs window). This will clean up the previous driver installation. After you restart the system, install the latest WHQL'd drivers and restart the computer again. Once the system is back online, try running any game for at least an hour.
Relevancy 37.84%

I recently bought a nVidia GTX I m looking for a piece of software that can tell me the temperature nVidia nTune problem of my GPU So far the only thing I ve found is nVidia s nTune software My problem is the fact that whenever I run any part of that nTune nVidia nTune problem software my computer completely freezes It even froze the music I was listening to in the background I can t Ctrl Alt Del I can t even Caps Lock its completely frozen I have to do a hard reboot to get my computer up and running again Does anyone know why it freezes like this Or does anyone know of another program that can monitor my GPU temp I did however find this in the nTune user guide Note nTune does not support overclocking underclocking or performance autotuning on multi-processor systems My computer runs a dual-core Opteron but that doesn t say it s not supported it just says you can t overclock underclock etc The program itself should still work nbsp

A:nVidia nTune problem

Any thoughts? Anybody?

All's I'm looking for is a software alternative to nTune to monitor my GPU temp on an eVGA 8800GTX.

Any help is appreciated.
Relevancy 37.84%

Hey guys,

I got a new PC yesterday (well, for me it's new) but it has problem with the video card. Windows 10 isn't detecting the Display Driver, which is pretty bad because all my games are lagging because of this. When I start the computer, sometimes (not every time) Windows shows me an error saying "You must update your video BIOS for the NVIDIA GeForce GT 220". I know how to do it with nvflash, but the problem is I need a newer VBIOS with the same Subsystem ID (1462 1911) which I can't find anywhere. I found some in but they're older than mine. If anyone can give me a newer VBIOS version with the same system number or knows another solution, please reply. But I'm guessing I'll have to buy a new one.
Relevancy 37.84%

I've this peculiar problem -
All video playback and even mediaplayer visualization is jerky after installation of nvidia FX 5200 (using latest forceware driver).
But it is smooth as long as I keep my mouse moving (using microsoft usb intellimouse!!!!

Also, it does not happen if I use ATI 9000!!

I've tried drivercleaner after uninstalls and resintalled the card and driver again but it still is a problem.

I'm hoping that mouse movement and it relation to smooth video will point to the casue.

A:Problem with nvidia 5200

i got the same prob with my 5200, i think the drivers they brought out were just poo, so i went by to an older driver version and its all fine now.
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi guys, I recently upgraded my Nvidia drivers to the latest version which I thought would improve my visual effects a lot.

However, I've found a problem to whereas the nvidia driver only graphically upgraded the very center of my monitor in the shape of a small square.

So now my monitor has a perfectly clear center and is blurry everywhere else.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

A:Latest Nvidia Problem

New does not equal best. Roll back to previous version, via device manager or System Restore.
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi, I am having difficulty installing drivers for my Graphics card Geforce 8400G after a fresh install of Windows 7 Ultimate 64.I have tried installing latest nvidia drivers but crashes to black screen.Can anyone help,Ipreviously had Vista installed with no probs.

Advent T9610
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 GHz
3GB Dual channel DDR2 800/667X4DIMMS PC 2-5300 {3X1024MB)SD RAM
Motherboard; Foxconn G33MO5 Viiv

A:Nvidia driver problem

Hello indicawarrior & Welcome to SevenForums!

Can you check your GPU temperature?
Use programs like speedfan etc.

Best Regards,
Relevancy 37.84%
Relevancy 37.84%

I just got the new nVidia update yesterday. It is 93.71. After I did install the update I restarted when I loged back on I went to try and fix my Battlefield 2142 problem that I am having. So in the Battlefield folder I found a file that shows your system specs and what driver versions you have. It tells me that I have It says the same thing when I go to and try and see if my computer can run some of the newer games. Is there anyway that i can fix this cause I think this is what is causing my Battlefield 2142 problem.
Relevancy 37.84%

I have a computer that works just fine with the exception of Internet Explorer which starts up and then errors out.  FYI, Chrome and Firefox work just fine.
The event viewer provides this message:
Faulting application name: IEXPLORE.EXE, version: 10.0.9200.16611, time stamp: 0x5191e7aa
Faulting module name: nvdxgiwrap.dll, version:, time stamp: 0x4c3a4ecc
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000261a
Faulting process id: 0x1474
Faulting application start time: 0x01ce71f0965b5a90
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\CoProcManager\nvdxgiwrap.dll
I've gone on Toshiba's site and updated the video drivers to no avail. Still errors out.
System is:
Toshiba E205-S1980
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Also--scanned for viruses.
Checked sytem registry for errors with Registry Mechanic (my old standby).
Any ideas?

A:Apparent Nvidia problem with IE 10

sounds like a driver error really... Have you tried updating drivers directly from nvidia? or rolling back drivers to a previous version? or installed the last security supported version of IE, that might do it (likely fix).
No need to use IE though... IMHO, unless you have a specific form that won't work with FF or Chrome. The government like to do that for some reason, make IE only forms.
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi guys. I have a problem with my friends video card. It has a built-in fan in it, and for some time now it has beEn making wierd noises. From time to time the video card's fan stops for abouT 1 or 2 seconds, this happens from time to time. And like i said, the fan makes wierd noises.

What could be the source of the problem?

Thank you in advance.

Edit: he said that he often leaves his computer running overnight. Could online gaming be the problem? He play's an online game that requires a very high usage of the video card. And he also said that he even runs the game overnight, other than playing 12hours a day of online game.
Relevancy 37.84%

I cant change the resolution from 800 x 600. Can some one please help
win 7, 64 bit
intel i5 2500k cpu @ 3,30 GHz
4 gb ram

A:Problem with the Nvidia 9500GT

Do you have the latest Nvidia driver installed? You can get it here:
Nvidia Drivers

Is Windows 7 fully updated to Service Pack 1?
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi I bought an Gainward Bliss GS AGP MB off eBay last year Nvidia problem GS 7800 obviously second hand It has two sockets to take power from my PC I ve also got an X Pro Ever Nvidia 7800 GS problem since I got the if I plug the power sockets into the card my PC will not boot If I unplug the sockets the PC boots Am using a W power supply Nvidia 7800 GS problem This same non boot up problem occurs in my other PC too Games run Nvidia 7800 GS problem fine with the but I get a warning message telling me the graphic card is running at a reduced rate But I ve now noticed the X Pro on one of my games produces much better graphics than the however the X doesnt have Open GL and I m getting error messages on some of my more graphic related programs so I d like to stick with the but get it running at the proper rate Does anyone know a way round this or does it sound as though my has been overclocked badly nbsp

A:Nvidia 7800 GS problem

It sounds like the power supply is the problem. It's not that the wattage is not enough but that something is wrong with the PSU itself.
Relevancy 37.84%

Today I just bought myself a gtx 960 and I notice that the fans tend to struggle to turn on. What I would like to do to put my mind at ease is to have my fans running all the time so I don't have to worry about them struggling to turn on. I use evga precision x to control the fan speed, however my main question is how much rpm should I put my fans at? I would do 100% but won't that hurt the card overtime? I just need help finding the recommended percent for them to be at during all times of use (gaming or not gaming)

A:Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Fan Problem

100% would be very fast and and very loud, that is what it would spin at if it was to hit say 89c What do you mean they have an issue starting, do you mean spinning up or physically have a hard time staying spinning. What model is the gpu, it probably has a design that it does not start spinning the fans till it gets above say 45c.
Relevancy 37.84%

I already removed the nvidia card from my card and I went back to add/remove program but I saw Nvidia driver or nvidia windows 95/98/me display driver. Which driver do I remove since I 'll install the newer nvidia card soon?

A:Nvidia card problem
Relevancy 37.84%

My problem is similar to one posed in an earlier thread, viz.,
Windows 7 Help Forums Windows 7 help and support
Windows Updates & Activation ? nvidia driver update failed in windows update

I tried to update a graphics driver Windows Update had installed for my Nvidia Quadro K2000 card with a newer version from the Nvidia site (Windows Update offers no newer driver). The update failed without an error code and left me with no video driver. I tried a clean install next with the same result. The only thing Device Manager showed for Display Adapter was the Mirage Driver which I had installed for TightVNC. I have restored the drive with an Acronis image but it leaves me with a problem updating the graphics driver. I would appreciate help in resolving this.

Steve Paradis

A:Nvidia Update Problem

This sounds to me like there may be something corrupted within the system open a command prompt as administrator and run sfc /scannow and report your results.
Relevancy 37.84%

Has anyone else had any problems with the new 30.82 XP driver from Nvidia for their Geforce Ti series?

I am not having any problems in my games, but when I try to run SYSMark2001se it won't start. I tried uninstalling and re-installing and half way through the install it displays this message:

"Texture Converter Set-up Error/ Could not detect Direct 3D Device/ Please try reducing your Desktop Color Depth to 16bit and run set-up again, or contact support"

But it already is 16 bit. Something wierd happens with Sysmark 2002. During the Direct 3D Benchmark it runs at 2 frames per second. Ooouch.

I tried the folloiwng:

1. Toggled the 16bit depth and tried again
2. Re-installed Direct X 8.1
3. Sacraficed a chicken

No luck. Any ideas?

More info:

Drivers displayedin Plug andPlay Monitor for Nvidia Geforce Ti 4400

Filename Version
nv4_disp.dll 6.13.3082

Relevancy 37.84%

Hello I have a Nvidia Geforce MX tv-out and seem tobe having some problems with tv-out I have writen to Nvidia and Intel but just get replies with links to there sites that i have already been to I installed the latest display drivers for XP but keep haveing the same problem When i connect my grahics card to my TV useing SVHS i can see whats on the monitor appear on the TV which is what i want to 400 mx Nvidia Geforce2 problem Tv-out do BUT the picture quality on the TV is very poor and unclear like a Nvidia Geforce2 mx 400 Tv-out problem snowy picture My TV is only a few months old and when i connect my DVD player to my TV useing to same SVHS connection the picture is fine Also when i boot up my PC it makes a LOUD noise and slowly dies down once i get in to windows I think it might be the grahics card fan This is my second Geforce MX card i had to return under warrenty because my old geforce mx made the same LOUD noise The geforce card im useing now didnt make that LOUD noise when i first got it but after a few weeks it started to make the same LOUD noise when starting my PC These Geforce mx cards might be faulty and that s what might cause my TV-out to produce a snowy and unclear picture i dunno Someone Help Please Thanks bye nbsp

Relevancy 37.84%

Hi all:

To add to the confusion, I have to report this. I just purchased a EVGA GeForce 9800 GT 512 MB and when I install the drivers (either from the CD or website [Nvidia or EVGA]) and restart my pc it hangs at the Windows splash screen. I have attempted to unload the drivers with the official uninstaller and going into safe mode and using driver sweeper to remove any other files. It apparently has no affected.

My system specs are as follows:

Intel Mobo DP35DP with the latest BIOS Upgrade
4 x 1024 MB Super Talent (PC6200)
Intel Chipset G31/G33/G35
Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 (2.33 GHz)
Ultra 600W LS600 PSU (32A on 12v)
Windows XP Pro SP3 with latest drivers updates.

If any one can help it would grfeatly apprciated!!

Relevancy 37.84%

My parents were having a sudden display problem on their PC It was freezing out of nowhere and upon reboot the screen kept flickering on and off every few seconds Moving the mouse pointer was also next to impossible It then started an endless loop of rebooting I disabled automatic reboot and ended up getting the 'blue screen of Driver NVIDIA Problem death' According to the BSOD the problem was nv disp dll which I googled on my laptop and learned pointed to a nvidia display driver In a bit NVIDIA Driver Problem of a panic I hard restarted into safe mode NVIDIA Driver Problem and uninstalled nvidia GeForce driver and then restarted the computer The blue screen issue was completely resolved but I soon noticed that using some programs browsers and videos caused a marked choppiness while scrolling I created a system restore point Thinking it might have just been a 'corrupted' driver I went ahead and downloaded reinstalled the and restarted only to receive the BSOD yet again I then had to hard restart again into safe mode and then went back to my restore point undoing the reinstall I then went into Device Manager and under Display adapters located and uninstalled nvidia proper and then restarted Upon restart the new hardware bubble opened and I was able to put in the latest driver which is nvidia GeForce GS version I then rebooted again and found myself dealing with the same nearly-unresponsive desktop that plagued me at the start So I had to hard restart yet again into safe mode and then ran a system restore back to the restore point again which is where I am at now It is not a critical issue but I would like to try to smooth out the scrolling on this PC Thanks The PC is an older Compaq Presario SR CL running Windows XP -bit EDIT If necessary I can restore the computer back to just before I uninstalled the driver the first time and we can start from scratch Thanks again

A:NVIDIA Driver Problem

When shutting down, the 'Stand By' option is also permanently grayed out.
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi, i have a problem with my nvidia Geforce 2 mx-4000 graphics card. i am running on my integrated chip right now only to post this, and find help. my card wont run at all i put it in my pci slot and it normaly beeps once and displays my screen then cont. to boot, but when teh geforce 2 in it wont display anything and wont beep. i dont know what is wrong and have tried everything...... i would GREATLY accept any help. THANKS A LOT! srry bout typos i am excited and kinda nervos about getting new graphics for my games.

Relevancy 37.84%

Recently I made fresh install of Windows 7 home premium x64. Everything was fine except Nvidia drivers. It starts installing, then it loads like quarter and stays like that about 10 minutes. Then installer says that no modifications made and try again later. I have tried 190.62 and 191.07. Anyone know whats the problem and how to fix it?

A:Nvidia drivers problem

Where did you get the drivers from?
Relevancy 37.84%

I bought new nvidia 44o gt card 4 days ago and everything is ok,but my monitor don't start when I turn on the pc,I need to restart from the button on the case,I've updated the drivers but again the same.And when I turn off the PC the monitor won't go to standby mode,just shows check signal cabel.I have Samsung monitor.The monitor is samsung 17''s/n 4123,the resolution is 1280x1024,refresh rate is 60hz,the cabel I VGA and I didn't make any changes on the video card settings

A:Nvidia 440 GT monitor problem

What is the size of your power supply?
Relevancy 37.84%

Relevancy 37.84%

Firstly Hello guys.

I use Nvidia FX 5500 graphic card.I installed Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit on my computer.The problem is on driver.The driver is not detecting on computer.I updated windows but nothing appears.Still no graphic driver detected.I installed from Nvidia website too but no solution there.The driver is too old.I know that.But i bought the same card with my friend in same shop.But there is not appearing this problem.Everything is fine.

So the last hope are you guys.Please help here.

A:Nvidia FX 5500 Problem

Hi Inci

Welcome to Seven Forums
Have a look at this Seven Forums thread (thanks JimDodds for the work done)

Keep us posted on your results

Relevancy 37.84%

I get the following error message when I try to play a DVD with WMP quot Windows Media Player cannot play this DVD because there is a problem with digital copy protection between your DVD drive decoder and video card Try installing an updated driver for your video card quot I purchased NVIDIA Pure Video Gold DVD Decoder to play DVDs as recommended on the Windows XP Website It worked fine until I had to reinstall my OS XP and reinstall all the software I upgraded to WMP At first it would not reload With NVIDIA CS support we got it to load in safe mode but get the same error I have updated all the drivers and it still wont work It is the preferred decoder according to XP Utility but there are additional decoders that may be a problem NVIDIA CS continues to research but still offer no solution Can these other decoders be deleted Any solutions My system consists NVIDIA WMP problem / Decoder 11 DVD of OS - Window XP Pro Motherboard - ASUS M A -AM Processor - AMD Athlon II X Graphics - ATI Radeon Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you C Brett Smith

A:WMP 11 / NVIDIA DVD Decoder problem

Try VLC Player:
Relevancy 37.84%

hi guys
today i have heard that the nvidia gtx and 9 series have a cooling and temp's problem and he(the seller) told me that these cards performance are great but they have a temp problem,and the reviews or nvidia wont write this problem,and that nvidia produced this card before it's time because ati has produced the hd 4890 with it's great performance ,he told me to ask the users of these cards,and i want to buy a new gtx 295 graphic card
so guys who use nvidia gtx or 9 series,is that right?
please post your comments and thoughts about these products
and thank you

A:Nvidia gtx and 9 series problem

lol, I own one, no temp issues, it operates at about 55-65C with the stock cooler, make sure you download something like evga precision and you can control the fan speed yourself. I'm currently using a dangerden water block for it to keep temps down for my over clocks.
Relevancy 37.84%

I m experiencing a problem with trying to update the video on my system Here s the Original Machine Problem with SP2 9800GTX+ nVidia XP Win 7, Pro Win Configuration CPU AMD x Dual Core Processor GHz Motherboard MSI K N nForce SLI Platinum RAM GB AE Corsair DDR mHz memory Video Cards Win 7, Win XP Pro SP2 Problem with nVidia 9800GTX+ two Sparkle nVidia GTs MB ea Hard Drives Western Digital GB HDs Power Supply Corsair TX Watts A on v rail Operating Systems Primary--Windows Home Premium x Secondary--Windows XP Pro SP this is a dual-boot configuration BIOS AMI I m trying to replace the two s with a single GTX GB DDR memory Theoretically this should work with my current PSU since the video card requires A on the V rail of the PSU Anyway The problem After installing the new card the system sees the GTX and boots up to the Starting Windows screen where it then stalls The system will not boot up in safe mode either If I then reboot and try to start Win XP Pro It gets as far as loading my personal software and then freezes The system does however run in Win XP Pro s Safe Mode My question Can you give me any guidance as to what I should be looking for to eliminate these problems and get this system booting properly NOTE Before installing the new card while the s were still installed I turned off SLI via the nVidia control panel Thanks for any help you can provide nbsp

Relevancy 37.84%

I just got a new Desktop its a intel i5 655k 3.2ghz I just installed a Radeon HD 5850 graphic card it runs perfect I can max out everything thrown at it but I bought a couple of games that have Physx Metro 2033 and cryostasis these are the only games my card struggles with maxed out with physx on, I was wondering should I step over to the darkside and commit to nvidia or should I stay with my beloved ati radeon. Things like this is why I hate nvidia they know ati is winning over PC owners so they get slick and tell game developers to make a way to get Pc owners to crossover to their product. Ati or Amd radeon do the same thing develop your own physx superior to nvidia's and crush them for good!!!!!!!
Relevancy 37.84%

I have a nvidia mx 440 video card in a pentium 2 300 mhz system. running win 98.
when I boot up it says there is an irq conflict.
I go to device manager it says the following;
Memory Range 00000000 - 00FFFFFF used by:
System board extension for PnP BIOS
Memory Range 00000000 - 07FFFFFF used by:
System board extension for PnP BIOS

any ideas what i could try?

the card work wonderfully in linux mandrake 9.1
tis bloody win98 giving me a headache

A:nvidia mx440 irq problem

post your irq list

start/run/type msinfo32, on left hand frame choose hardware, irq, this should generate a listing of all your irq's. Copy and paste back into the thread
Relevancy 37.84%

hi my system specs are MB Striker Extreme CPU Intel q VGA Zotac GTX Ram OCZ x gb problem driver Nvidia mhz dual channel kit HD x seagate gb hard discs in dual boot XP and Vista i have been using this system for few months and had only minor problems Last day I could not boot into XP and got error messages about nvidia drivers So i boot into Safe Mode and uninstalled all the nvidia software and drivers using driver sweep I was then able to boot into XP Nvidia driver problem and installed Norton and made a full system search it found only files and repaired them so i thought everything was okay and tried to installed the latest nforce motherboard driver but windows Nvidia driver problem keeps saying there is a problem with quot nvuninst exe quot and I should send report I can t install or uninstall the drivers using nvidias setup but clean the files with driversweep I don t have nforce and geforce driver installed on XP and it is soo slooww right now However there is no problem in Vista Please help thank you
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi, this is the second problem I've had with 64 bit, starting to think its not worth the trouble .

I've downloaded the new Left 4 Dead demo and it notified me that i need a new driver for my XFX GeForce 8600GT (I figured I had better sort the problem now before any other new games start moaning)
I went to the site and downloaded it for the 64 edition but before the installation it told me:

"You are running a 32 bit version of nvidia uninstaller on a 64 bit system (Binary type I386).
Wrong version of uninstaller. Uninstaller exits now."

I tried searching through other forums but could only find solutions for Vista 64 bit which wouldn't work for me.

If anyone can help I'd be VERY grateful. Thank you.

A:Xp 64 bit Nvidia driver problem

This should do it for you. Let me know if this is the solution. This is nvidia's newest update for your card.
Relevancy 37.84%

i have problem with driver 185.85 nvidia of my graphic card is 8600GT 512mb .. the problem is:
whenever I switch off the monitor and turn it back to last 2 minutes or
more gives me a BSOD error and the error that comes out that uses a dll
nvidia drivers have problems and automatically sends me to restart the
pc .... every time give me that problem
there any way to fix this problem??? .... My
version of Windows 7 Rc 7100 and my monitor is LG 32LG30R, Mainboard ecs nforce4m-a, Amd x2 5600+, 8GB Ram ddr2 800mhz, nvidia 8600GT 512MB, Hard drive 500gb sata samsung, dvd-ram lg super multi 16x.

A:nvidia 185.85 problem in win7

Have you tried moving back down to another version of the driver, say 185.50?
Relevancy 37.84%

I have a dell dimension and recently wanted to upgrade my graphics card As the motherboard has no PCI-e slots I had to get a PCI card so I went for the FX Dell gave me the intel G integrated card and I tried everything to get rid of it I unistalled it disabled it and tried through BIOS but there is no option of turning it off only an option of having it being the only card used FX with 5500 Problem Nvidia Everytime I turned on the computer and they were both there the computer would load up but I would get a black screen Finally I gave up and just plugged in the nvidia card while the onboard card was still installed Success But although the computer found it and relasised it was there and operational I still only got pictures while running the monitor from the onboard card Even when I plugged in a second monitor into the nvidia card and activated the dual screen set up only the onboard card worked It let me access the properties for the nvidia card though Problem with Nvidia FX 5500 and while it was plugged in in a dual screen system I tried to adjust the refresh rates to see if it would make an image appear Sadly it caused my computer to freeze and now the computer will only load up if the nvidia card is not attached What can I do to get the nvidia card to work While they were both in and in the dual screen system it said there was no conflicts with either of them Is it the onboard card the nividia card or my PC that needs fixing nbsp

A:Problem with Nvidia FX 5500

This sounds like a similar problem I had with the nVidia Forceware drivers after the 163 beta release.

Does your nVidia card have other outputs (eg. DVI, VGA and S-Video)?

Mine was sending a signal to S-Video only as default (no signal on VGA or DVI). I had to plug my TV in to it through S-Video so that I could get to the nVidia control panel and change the output settings.
Relevancy 37.84%

I have recently installed windows 7 64-bit Profestional on my laptop, everything was running fine but then i found out that windows seven didn't recognise my graphics card. I have a nvidia geforce 9500m gs graphics card, I can download and install the drives and updating the drivers threw windows says there up to date. The aero feature with windows is not working even thought i have the latest update that i know suports it, i keep getting the same error saying that my graphics card dose not support aero.

A:Problem with NVIDIA GF 9500M GS

This will fix that for you.
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi I did quite a bit of looking around and there seem to be lots of people with Nvidia problems in Win however not exactly what I'm seeing Here's my setup Core Duo E Abit AB Pro Mobo Leadtek Nvidia GTS GB RAM x GB WD HDD - gt RAID Win Ultimate x RTM First off when I ran the quot Windows Experience Index quot I get a rating for quot gaming graphics quot Nvidia problem 7 win driver x64? with but only a for graphics Areo performance Along with that I am noticing quot slowness quot with desktop and IE rendering performance For example it takes a long time to browse to a new page much longer than it did under vista or to even open a new blank tab I have also noticed slow performance with the built in games When dealing cards for solitare the dealing animation quot stutters quot and when starting mine sweeper the animation of the board being drawn quot stutters quot too I had this behavior with the Nvidia drivers so I decided to give the Nvidia beta drivers a Nvidia driver problem with win 7 x64? try They too show the same problem Anyone have any suggestions what I can do to get things working better Is anyone else seeing this with a similar or different configuration Oh I should also mention that I upgraded to the latest BIOS for my mobo as suggested elsewhere and that did not help either TIA for any and all help

A:Nvidia driver problem with win 7 x64?

Uninstall the nvidia display drivers in add/remove programs, followed by any other nvidia drivers. Reboot into safe mode and run driver sweeper, reboot again into safe mode and install the newest drivers - run as adminstartor and choose the right x32 or x64 drivers. Update your chipset drivers too.

WEI for me is also different - 5.5 for gaming and 4.4 for aero???
Relevancy 37.84%

well i intalled the newest nforce drivers and they totally sucked and made it so my cd drive didnt work. so i unistalled the driver. does anyone know of any version of nforce 4 that actually works?

A:Nvidia Nforce 4 problem

Well, I know that if you have an nForce4 chipset and a dual-core processor, you're likely to experience crashes when you do heavy volume USB transfers, like using an external hard disk. I'm not sure that will ever be fixed...
Relevancy 37.84%

Hey i want to install old nvidia drivers for a old game i have but it wont work most all new drivers above 60.00 work. but under that they dont work. this is what happens i download them install them it goes to 100 percent ask me to reboot i reboot nuthing happens. i disabled all antivirus firewall everything. also before i install the drivers i remove anything that has to do with nvidia. but i dont know why the driver goes to 100 percent says driver installe successful i reboot nuthing happens can some 1 please help me . thank you. btw i have a geforce 6200.

A:NVIDIA Driver Problem

You may need to obtain a driver removal tool to adequately remove traces of previos drivers. Check and see if there is a driver removal tool on their site.
Cheers, qldit.
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi There!

Since installing the latest Nvidia Graphics Driver 175.19, I've had a bit of an issue when I go to Restart or Shutdown my PC.

After I click-on Restart or Shutdown, the Logon screen appears, then it goes back to the Desktop Screen, then back to the Login screen and Restarts or Shuts Down correctly.

I'm not sure whether it may have something to do with the Task Scheduler (and Windows Sounds possibly), but any help from anyone would be very much appreciated.

Warmest Regards

A:Shutdown problem with Nvidia 175.19

When it goes back to the logon screen the second time is it for a brief moment? Because in my system I hit reboot and is starts to clear apps away, and then goes to the Logon screen, and then flashes back to my desktop with just ht wallpaper showing for approximately .5 t o1 second and then does the power cycle and starts rebooting....
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi guys Heres the deal I brought a custom made PC around months back Its a gaming PC so as you guessed im a pretty competant gamer 9800GT Problem Nvidia The porblem i have had for quiet a while now is within an hour of playing a first perosn shooting game or any intensive game random pixles on the screen suddenly change colour it turns multicoloured and the sound starts repeating After this has happened the PC wil not respond to any commands I have tried to check the tempretures but i cant as the PC wont respond Nvidia 9800GT Problem When this happens I always have to restart the PC at the button whihc i hate doing This is really annoying for online mp games since i suddenly disconnect at the wrong times I dont believe it is a fan issue because well to be honest my computer keeps me cool i have so many fans Hope you can help System Specs ASUS P QL PRO Motherboard intel P Express Chipset Intel Core Duo E GHz nVidia Geforce GT gb RAM have a soundblaster soundcard but i doubt that matters Powersupply - NeoPower Blue W I have checked the tempretures and voltages during gameplay and they seem OK nbsp

Relevancy 37.84%

SORRY I Know this has been posted numerous times probably Long story short got sony laptop with on it was fine for few months then the line issue and graphics card fail that is very common I tried everything recommended on the net nothing seemed to work Tried sony same sorry bla story people get Ended up 8400M GT NVIDIA Problem deleting all the partitions So my recovery discs were useless so got from a mate tried some more things and one worked yay can't remember what one NVIDIA 8400M GT Problem did a modifier I think Anyway it worked for a day then ed out again Figured i have to revert NVIDIA 8400M GT Problem to shitty vista and went and got it for bucks sweet got my laptop back But then i noticed very quickly on start up there were lines again but then fine But Now no FAIL lines issue again picture attached But now the standard vga one won't update Stupid computer Is there a solution tech pros at all I thought the problem was no update driver for my video card But is my video card actually screwed I have a vgn-fz g Do i need a new laptop SO frustrating

A:NVIDIA 8400M GT Problem

Not sure I understand your "line issue". Do you see lines going across the screen? If that's the case then your GPU is probably dying or your monitor is about to fail. Have you tried installing the video drivers from Sony's website for your model?

Since you already formatted your HDD then that pretty much proves that it's not software but more-so a hardware issue.
Relevancy 37.84%

I recently reformatted my hard drive, and ever since that time, my 3D video games either have no 3D figures whatsoever OR have a scrolling horizontal bar on the screen. Drivers are all correctly installed, but I do get a directX 7 error when I run dxdiag. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

AMD Athlon, 995 MHz
512 Mb RAM
NVIDIA GeForce Ti 4200 with AGP8X

A:NVIDIA 3D scrolling problem

what games do you play, and what is the dx7 error? you should probably update your directx also. i dont know what your card can handle, but directx 9.0c is the current version.................
Relevancy 37.84%

my computer keeps on freezing all the time after i play a game...

i have a k8neo motherboard with 512 ram and a Nvidia 5900 on my computer
and it workes great all programs work fine, i never had any problem but when after i finish playing i game and i quit the game, it goes to the main screen and at around 10 secs afterwards the computer just freezes and it i cant do anything no task manager no nothing just frozen, and the thing is that if i manually turn it off and then on, it doesnt say anything about how i just turned it off without doing it through the turn off computer on the start menu.. so i'm not really sure if that could be because of the video card or something to do with bad clocking or what.. if anyone has had a similar problem or knows anything about it please let me know.. thank.

Relevancy 37.84%

I wasn t sure where to put this post Hope this is OK I m a stickler for completely uninstalling any Nvidia problem driver program I m not using and also uninstalling completely anything I want to upgrade Problem When I uninstall an nvidia driver Nvidia driver problem my mouse simply disappears and I can t do anything other than a quot Last Known Good Configuration quot Thus I ve done the unthinkable I ve installed Nvidia drivers over old ones Now I m having some problems that Nvidia driver problem may related to these drivers Can anyone tell me how to Nvidia driver problem install a new Nvidia driver when I have no mouse to work with Thanks for any help you can give me Oh here are my specs Dell Dimension running Windows XP SP and all post-SP updates Phoenix BIOS Pentium processor Mhz FP LCD Brother aio and I hope I haven t forgotten too much This system has worked extremely well for almost five years and I have every reason to think there s a lot of life in it yet But I sure would like to do a complete uninstall of old Nvidia drivers and then install just one Thanks for any help you can give me nbsp

A:Nvidia driver problem

Is that a usb mouse? . . if so, change out with a PS/2 mouse and see if the problem is still there
Relevancy 37.84%

I can t get my graphic card driver to update I have a MB DDR Problem? Driver NVIDIA NVIDIA GeForce GTS Dell My original card went belly up and this is a reconditioned replacement that Dell sent me The NVIDIA site and the Dell site do not have an update for this exact card It does have some for a MB NVIDIA GeForce GTS no DDR or Dell in the title However when I try to download the latest driver it wants to use my NVIDIA disks Disks through I don t have any Dell didn t send me any I have NVIDIA Driver Problem? a driver disk from Dell that has a driver Dell has me using When I installed the driver from the disk I got a message saying it is the wrong driver but Dell told me to go ahead and use it It had been working fine until the last six months Now I have problems that are increasing in severity My computer doesn t start-up right and doesn t recover from screensaver or power safe mode How can I install an updated driver Please help nbsp

Relevancy 37.84%

yes i recently went to to update my drivers for my video card and it uninstaled all my drivers then when i try to reinstall them it finishes the install process but it says system files have not been modified so right now I'm very angry at my computer. my operating system is vista 32-bit any help woulf greatly be appreciated
Relevancy 37.84%

Just wanted to put a heads up, I came on today to look over a few bsod posts. 3 of 4 seem to be problems caused by the latest nvidia update.

I may be jumping the gun, but you may want to skip this one if it doesn't solve a particular problem you are suffering from. I said it could just be a coincidence, it wouldn't be the first time nvidia or ATI for that matter released a borked driver though.

A:There may be a problem with the new nvidia driver...

Which driver are you referring to? I believe the current official release is 266.66 and I had no issues with that and right now i'm running 267.26(beta aka 267.24) and its been solid also.

I know 270.32 has also been floating around now also but that's a dev beta so issues would be expected.
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi I have a BFG GeForce MB viceo card with a Viewsonic VX which was working fine until I updated the NVidia driver from the BFG site What happens has been that when the screen is dark I can see horizontal noise lines driver Nvidia problem Odd with on the left side of the screen This has happened each time I updated the display drivers from the original version that came on the BFG CD which is V That original version works fine I have tried updating the drivers three times since purchasing this card back in March There is really no reason I need to update the drivers Odd problem with Nvidia driver since the older ones are working fine I was just curious to see if a newer driver will not have this problem My OS is Windows XP Pro SP with all updates installed My system is Asus Odd problem with Nvidia driver P AD -E Premium with Intel P Ghz being OC d to about G The overclocking has nothing to do with this problem by the way I started seeing this before I did any tweaking When I tried the latest NVidia driver V today I had an even more serious problem While running Adobe Photoshop the screen would flicker occasionally sometimes blacking out long enough for the quot Digital quot icon to appear in the lower right of the screen My opinion on this is that there is an incompatability issue between the card and my Viewsonic VX monitor when the latest driver is installed I also use a smaller Eizo LCD as a second monitor but never tried making it the primary since it is an analog monitor and that test would be pretty much worthless anyway I have also tried discussing this with BFG s tech team and didn t really get anywhere because as soon as I found that the old driver worked I figured it was a waste of my time and theirs But now I think I will send them another report on this Any ideas Thanks FW nbsp

A:Odd problem with Nvidia driver

That ViewSonic has a terrible history of reliability, and has been causing problems since it was first released to the market How sure are you that the ViewSonic is not part of the problem.
Relevancy 37.84%

puke: Ok guys heres the deal...I have just re vamped my whole computer reformatted completly and now I have just installed the basics and trying to get a few games back and one of them is Diable II and I have it fully loaded with expansion but when I go to play it comes up and says critical error 22 and says it occured while initalizing direct draw so I go to run the video test again to find drivers and it finds I never ran the test before this...So I go to the Gforce page and download a driver and it does not work soI do it again and again and I have never found one to work...and i have rebooted after every installation what might be my problem...someone please help me...bye
Relevancy 37.84%

I continuously reinstall my computer every time this happens which is a few days after the reinstallation.

Computer Specs:

Acer 9813
Windows Xp SP 3
Nvidia GeForce 7600
2GB ram

I'll be playing a game, World of Warcraft, and then randomly the graphics will start tearing and be deformed. This can only be stopped by restarting the computer.

Now I can go back into the game and this will happen again after a while (maybe 10-15 min). Again, only be solved by a restart.

I have posted two pictures of the graphics tearing.

Pic 1: Counter-Strike Source and how the graphics are normally

Pic 2: Counter-Strike Source and when the graphics fail.

I have no idea what to do. I've tried to reinstall my graphics drivers which helps for maybe a day, then the problem arises again.

Can anyone help me? Or am I forced to get it repaired?

A:XP and Nvidia. Recurring problem

This issue is well discussed with some thoughts here;
Relevancy 37.84%

Windows Vista SP Athlon GB Ram Nvidia geforce problem Nvidia driver A few months ago i found my pc was Nvidia driver problem a bit slower Nvidia driver problem than it had been Also it had been crashing with a message about the display driver The latest version is dated Oct I rolled back to the previous version Nvidia driver problem the crashing stopped and the pc seemed to be faster again Unfortunately with automatic updates on the new driver kept getting downloaded again So yesterday i rolled back to the previous version and switched off Windows updates Unfortunately the result was that immediately after logging in the machine would freeze - probably withing say seconds It would boot in safe mode fine I ran malware bytes and spybot s amp d So then in safemode I disabled the device in device manager and now the machine runs fine although using the built in graphics rather than the geforce card It seems that I can t roll back the driver now in device manager presumably as it is disabled I tried removing the driver alltogether and then rebooting The system automatically found the driver and installed it but on re-boot I still get the same problem Any answers here for me or should i just ditch the nvidia card and get something else nbsp

Relevancy 37.84%

I formatted my pc and wanted to reinstall my nvidia geforce fx graphics card but when i install the card an turn on the pc nothing appears on the monitor Then when i take it FX5200 Nvidia problem out again it works perfectly How do I solve this I tried to install the driver without the graphics card in the pc but obviously that didn t work Here are my specs Nvidia FX5200 problem Computer Computer Type ACPI Multiprocessor PC Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional OS Service Pack TRIAL VERSION Internet Explorer Nvidia FX5200 problem IE DirectX DirectX c Computer Name IANPC User Name Ian Logon Domain TRIAL VERSION Date Time - - Motherboard CPU Type Intel Pentium MHz x Motherboard Name Asus P PE-VM PCI AGP DDR DIMM Audio Video Gigabit LAN Motherboard Chipset Intel Springdale-G i G System Memory TRIAL VERSION DIMM GB PC DDR SDRAM - - - MHz - - - MHz BIOS Type AMI Communication Port Communications Port COM Communication Port ECP Printer Port LPT Display Video Adapter Intel Extreme Graphics D Accelerator Intel Extreme Graphics Multimedia Audio Adapter Analog Devices Intel EB ICH - AC Audio Controller A- A- Storage IDE Controller Intel R EB Ultra ATA Storage Controllers Floppy Drive Floppy disk drive Disk Drive SanDisk Cruzer Edge USB Device GB USB Disk Drive ST A GB RPM Ultra-ATA Optical Drive HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-H L DVD R x DVD-R x DVD RW x x DVD-RW x x DVD-RAM x DVD-ROM x CD x x x DVD RW DVD-RW DVD-RAM SMART Hard Disks Status OK Please Help nbsp

A:Nvidia FX5200 problem

This may seem too basic so don't take this the wrong way but when you installed the graphics card did you switch the monitor cable from the onboard graphics connector to the graphics card connector?
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi I have a Sony Vaio VGN-NR J which has crashing problem / Nvidia Vaio to a black screen which eventually led to me reinstalling Vista This worked fine until I upgraded the video card drivers from Sony s website This was the original driver for the laptop according to the site On installing it I got some slight corruption and instantly the laptop restarted and I was back to the same fault as before I did this twice It seems to work OK with the standard VGA drivers but as soon as I update to the full drivers it hoses the system It takes an Nvidia Geforce m GT card so I tried installng Nvidias own drivers They would not work initially as it appears Sony has this set up so only their drivers install I ammended the inf files to add the hardware ID and this installed but the result is a very corrupted blue-screen error So what next Is this a problem with the actual graphics card I can t think why Sony Vaio / Nvidia problem s own drivers would not work If it is the card is it replaceable without chip soldering I ve seen a few on sale on ebay but nother more official than that Thanks N nbsp
Relevancy 37.84%

I just problem 440-SE MX GeForce Nvidia 4 got a new pci geforce MX -SE mb graphics card and I tried to add it to my system already with an AGP D Blaster RIVA TNT Ultra Nvidia GeForce 4 MX 440-SE problem mb but when I added it the comp went stupid I m trying to run multi-monitor display at first it used the geforce as the default instead of the D blaster but I installed the drivers for the new card anyway when I restarted the graphics went to default color x and was still on the new card still using the PCI as the default when I went to change the display settings it said there was default monitor on standard PCI graphics adapter VGA I went to the advanced settings and tried to change the adapter and the card but none of them worked I decided to take out the old card and try the new card just by it self but that didn t work either after I decided to put the old card in and just use that cause I still had the drivers on the computer I finally got the drivers for the card but it isn t working past the default display settings and won t show all the display options that the card can perform just and bit color with x x and x settings can do better display and more color before adding nd video card whenever I try to update the drivers for the cards and the monitor I just keep having to restart and the settings don t change it gets really frustrating cause I end up going in circles my system stats are P mhz mb valueRAM ASUS CUSL -C Maxtor gb D Blaster RIVA TNT Ultra mb AGP Nvidia GeForce MX -SE mb PCI Those who are curious what the system is for a computer used at my church for the word projecting and videos the program I bought the nd video card for is called MediaShout If you could respond as quickly as possible I would be much appriciated I need to have this settled by Sunday rd or else people won t have words to sing along in worship Thanks alot for your responses nbsp

Relevancy 37.84%

Hi all i recently perchased a second hand computer which was custom built the computer it self seems to be geforce problem NVIDIA MX/MX 400 2 fine but im haveing trouble with NVIDIA geforce 2 MX/MX 400 problem the graphics card the computer came with a NVIDIA geforce MX MX already installed however when i try to run any newish type of game it comes up with an error report The program begins to instalise then the message please insure that you have direct x or higher installed also check your graphics card is working properly i have managed to run a couple of older games but a game needing mb video card wont play is there something wrong with my computer or is it simpy that my graphics card isnt good enough to handle the type of games i want it to i am unsure as to the spec of the card i already have and would greatly appreciate any help with solving the problem if the graphics card isnt good enough to run the games would you be able to recomend something that will as im unwilling to buy something that wont help the second part of my problem lies with direct x the computer continualsly ask s me to insure that i have direct x installed however each time i install it from one of the games i own as the game also contains direct x it dosent seem to solve it i check where i have installed the file and the file is there but there is nothing inside the file labelled direct x thanks Ian nbsp

A:NVIDIA geforce 2 MX/MX 400 problem

Try getting the latest version of DirectX ( 9.0c ) & the latest nVidia drivers which currently are the 71.84 for XP/2000 / 71.84 for 98/ME.
Relevancy 37.84%

So I m an engineering student at the University of Connecticut and Problem for 7 nVIDIA Windows the school gave us a free copy of Windows I was so excited and immediately nVIDIA Problem for Windows 7 downloaded it I previously owned Windows Vista Home Edition so I had to backup everything and install Windows Much to my dismay there were a lot of problems I m a gamer and I do know some things about computer I fixed whole a lot of problems by myself and some with the help from Google searching For example the plug and play did not work so I had to find Sigmatel software from some random place nVIDIA Problem for Windows 7 and finally got it to work Here are my previous settings Windows Vista Home Bit nVIDIA GeForce M Dell Vostro Notebook My current OS is Windows Professional x or Bit I had problem with graphic card but I some how managed to fix it One day Windows Update decided that my graphic card had problems which I didn t notice at all So I downloaded the software anyways and installed it After the installation my game-play was horrible everything was lagging I knew this was the new graphic card software problem So today I deleted the nVIDIA software not nForce chipset and reinstalled it However I do not see the nVIDIA option in the control panel I know nVIDIA has a lot of known problems when it comes to updating or reinstalling but I didn t realize it was this frustrating Especially when you have laptop built from Dell or HP Would someone be kind enough to guide me step by step nbsp

A:nVIDIA Problem for Windows 7

sure thing...

Uninstall your drivers..

Restart your computer...

Then install your new ones..
Relevancy 37.84%

Hey I have a problem with my GTX Drivers so I had a nice Nvidia GTX 960 Drivers problem hour driver problem That s how long it took me to get it working so I got the card yesterday and I couldn t install the drivers through Nvidia GTX 960 Drivers problem the CD Disk Program installer that comes with the graphics card because it just says quot Failed quot every time so I tried install the newest Graphics Driver manually which is WHQL and it installed but when I restarted my Display Device was still called quot Standard VGA Adapter quot so after hours of Googling what to do and what was wrong and trying all them things I thought Nvidia GTX 960 Drivers problem quot Nvidia GTX 960 Drivers problem Oh I ll install the older driver quot So then I install the driver that is just a bit older which was the WHQL And now guess what IT WORKS but I still have no quot Nvidia Control Panel quot and I really need it and when I try to download Geforce Experience then it just says failed as well just anything to do with the Nvidia Installer doesn t work Any help please nbsp
Relevancy 37.84%

Have NVIDIA GeForce 2 and made the mistake of installing the "Advanced" dual monitor capability. Couldn't leave well enough alone with non"Advanced" dual monitor. Now my video overlay for Adobe Premiere won't work. The video image starts out transparent and then gets stuck on the first frame of the video while the clip plays. Can't find a way to "de-select" Advanced. Now when getting into the Display Properties, Advanced button, the many tabs that used to be there for NVIDIA and the windows-explorer-type access to NVIDIA settings are not there. The only Display choice is for dual.

How can I uninstall this Advanced thing and go back where I was?
Windows 2000

Relevancy 37.84%

i got that problem, when i try to play wow, then my computer frezzes after loading the "blu bar"/finishing loading, and i can?t do anything, and the sound ceeps repeating, and i can only make a "forced reboot" or what it is called. i got a 8600m and my computer is zepto.
i found another user, with the same computer as me, with the same problem,(World of Warcraft (en) Forums -> System frezees after loading bar?) where she/he have posted a more spicific resume of speecs.
and i have posted there also. and there is not any problems with my computer. and i have tried everything (for wow players, i have tried reinstall the game, using the repair.exe and deleting the interface, wtf, and chace folders.... and so on)
hope any of you genius could help me
Relevancy 37.84%

Hi recently I bought a graphics card for my computer and I made sure I installed the thing properly hardware as well as software It works great but sometimes the card does not seem to load properly when I boot up the computer When I reach the log-in GT 6600 NVIDIA problem screen for Windows Xp there is nothing except for a blue screen and I have to shift my cursor around to make the login icon appear And NVIDIA 6600 GT problem when I log in and try to start games such NVIDIA 6600 GT problem as Warcraft and F E A R it appears to be loading but after a while it hangs and remains as a black screen and I have to reboot the computer I have the latest drivers from the nvidia website itself but I m not sure why this problem occurs Though sometimes it loads properly and I m able to to see the start up screen Anyone have any idea on how to solve this Is my graphics card faulty Vanessa nbsp

A:NVIDIA 6600 GT problem

What's your power supply? Often times when you upgrade a power hog like a video card you have to upgrade your power supply too.
Relevancy 37.84%

Hello Before two weeks i had my computer crash due to display driver issues This was the second time something like this happened The first time while i was playing league of legends the screen froze and then the blue screen apeared with a x error Then i was using Windows Vista After two days it somehow fixed but after a couple of days the same happened again I can open my Pc in safe mode but Nvidia Drivers Problem With when it installs the drivers the same happens again Problem With Nvidia Drivers I download many drivers and the same thing happened but Problem With Nvidia Drivers sometimes i got a black screen I tried to reistall Vista but i couldn't because of the blue screen so i installed them at my fathers computer but the blue screen kept apearing when i oppened it Then i installed Windows hopping that something would change but it didn't Few days ago Nvidia released beta drivers but when i try to install them the install fails for some reason Unfortunately i don't have any other video card to test if it works The video card is Nvidia GeForce GS Much appreciated sr for the gramar mistakes

A:Problem With Nvidia Drivers

Quote: Originally Posted by Schoumi

Before two weeks i had my computer crash due to display driver issues.This was the second time something like this happened.The first time while i was playing league of legends the screen froze and then the blue screen apeared with a 0x00000116 error.Then i was using Windows Vista.After two days it somehow fixed but after a couple of days the same happened again.I can open my Pc in safe mode but when it installs the drivers the same happens again.I download many drivers and the same thing happened but sometimes i got a black screen.I tried to reistall Vista but i couldn't because of the blue screen so i installed them at my fathers computer but the blue screen kept apearing when i oppened it.Then i installed Windows 7 hopping that something would change but it didn't.Few days ago Nvidia released beta drivers but when i try to install them the install fails for some reason.
Unfortunately i don't have any other video card to test if it works.
The video card is Nvidia GeForce 7600GS
Much appreciated..(sr for the gramar mistakes :/)

Open in Safe mode and restore back to before this issue started. I would stay away from beta drivers unless you really have no other choice. Also you could try installing a prior version instead of the latest, Sometimes the latest driver still has some issues that have not been identified or addressed yet.
Relevancy 37.84%

i recently downloaded the newly released nvidia forceware 158.19 for xp but when i run it , it gives me an error saying that

""Nvidia could not find any drivers compatible with your hardware , setup will now exit .""

i have windows xp sp2,nvidia 6600gt and 1gb ram.i was previously using 93.71 forceware.

i am damn sure the drivers are for xp as in the setup it clearly states

"Disply drivers for windows xp ".

if not possible plz provide me with the links for the forceware version.

plz help

A:Nvidia forceware problem

That series of drivers isn't for XP. They are solely for Vista. You need to completely uninstall those drivers, download the most recent (97.94) and install those drivers.
Relevancy 37.41%

O Here's my nbsp dillema nbsp nbsp My HP NVIDIA card HP p n - rev M in my HP Model f Windows Ultimate machine failed nbsp nbsp I replaced it with an ASUS NVIDIA GeForce GT card p n - asus p n C H that came from a spare HP Replaced HP 8500... NVIDIA failed NVIDIA ASUS card GeForce with Pavillion Model a y Vista machine I had on hand nbsp The initial VID Graphics card failure and susequent replacement caused much havock with Windows and some other stuff ie not booting loading Windows etc and after Replaced failed HP NVIDIA card with ASUS NVIDIA GeForce 8500... much effort I was able to get everything loading amp working reasonable well again nbsp nbsp But the problem I'm still nbsp having is with the old drivers removing them and all their remnants and loading the new drivers for the ASUS NVIDIA card that is now in my machine nbsp I've tried normal uninstalls nbsp as well as nbsp the GURU D com DDU Replaced failed HP NVIDIA card with ASUS NVIDIA GeForce 8500... uninstall nbsp I think and it appeares that all the old NVIDIA drvers and other software has been uninstalled Replaced failed HP NVIDIA card with ASUS NVIDIA GeForce 8500... nbsp because I can not find any of it in the normal locations nbsp nbsp But I am still unable to install the NVIDIA GT drivers for the ASUS card from the NVIDIA site or even the NVIDIA drivers software updates that Windows Update has detected and suggested in Windows updates nbsp The insalls start out fine but soon fail to complete nbsp Evidently I and my brother who was in my machine remotely for a good hours because he is an IT Computer tech and is ten times more knowledgable than I on this are missing something very obscure or embarassingly simple in nbsp our efforts to solve this nbsp nbsp Someone please tell us where we are going wrong nbsp nbsp Thanks

A:Replaced failed HP NVIDIA card with ASUS NVIDIA GeForce 8500...

Mermiatwd, welcome to the forum. I suggest that you try Revo Uninstaller free version to see if it solves you problem.  I use the Advanced option.  It removes the program from the HDD and the remnants from the BIOS.  I have used it for years with great success with removing those difficult to remove programs. Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.
Relevancy 37.41%

I'm not a gamer, but rather an enthusiastic net surfer and would like my present graphics card to be as fast as easily possible. To do this, it has been suggested that I update my card's driver with downloading/installing Nvidia's latest driver (285.62 WHQL, Win7 64-bit...4G RAM, Firefox 9). Would this be the the right thing to do?

A:Driver update for NVIDIA GeForce 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 630i?

If you are not having problems, I would not go looking for trouble
Relevancy 37.41%

I have a Laptop about months old now It s a Samsung RF Windows Home Premium bit Intel Core i QM Ghz DDR Successfu Has Display Responding 540M - Stopped Driver Crashing? - Nvidia "Nvidia and Mb Ram Nvidia M GB My problem is whenever I try to view a Nvidia 540M - Crashing? - "Nvidia Display Driver Has Stopped Responding and Successfu photo it would lag opening and once its opened I d see blue pixel fragments all over my screen Previously I tried to Re-install Nvidia 540M - Crashing? - "Nvidia Display Driver Has Stopped Responding and Successfu the latest driver That didn t work I uninstalled it and removed the registries and what not that didn t work So I m now on a newly formatted Laptop and opening the Default images the Windows provides gives me these errors Before I formatted I was getting these Errors - quot Nvidia Display Driver Has Stopped Responding and Successfully Recovered quot I ve read this link and I ve done some of what they ve said as I stated above I don t have anything installed other then Starcraft which is being Optimized right now - and that s it I Nvidia 540M - Crashing? - "Nvidia Display Driver Has Stopped Responding and Successfu had Photoshop CS installed on my previous Installation of Windows and when this problem Occured Photoshop had trouble as well So does anyone know what I can do I really don t want to send the Laptop off I d like to see if I can fix it myself first If not then I ll send it in Any help would be appreciated I ve attaced an image showing what these blue pixel blocks look like with the Driver Displaying stopped responding I forgot to add I was getting the same Blue pixel things and a lot more when I would open up Starcraft The game would freeze and I would have to either Alt- F or Ctrl Alt Delete gt Task Manager to Force Quit the game So Im expecting the same thing to happen with the newly installed Stacraft nbsp
Relevancy 37.41%

Been looking for a good gaming card for 140-160$, these seem to be the 2 contendors, what do you guys think ?

Relevancy 37.41%

Hi all I have a XPS from nbsp My son wanted to upgrade his GPU he has a Erazer www inet se lenovo-erazer-x -gtx- which has a Nvidia GTX Ti like this one www notebookcheck net NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX- -Ti-Desktop-Graphics-Card html So I thought it was the perfect time to take his Ti and upgrade both PC s at the same time I took my GPU out of (manufacturer GTX works XPS perfect NVIDIA) GeForce Ti with NVIDIA 750 8300 the XPS and inserted the TI Nothing happened The PC did not recognize the card Then I started to read all types of discussions problems adventures and what not about this PC and a GPU upgrade Man I was about to do a BIOS flashing without even knowing what that meant I have to admit that it has been very interesting days and I have learnt a XPS 8300 works perfect with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti (manufacturer NVIDIA) lot and then Then I found the simpliest video with the simplest explanation on how to do proceed I tried it and completely succeeded in about minutes plus minutes of downloading a driver So here is the link to the video The video is in Spanish but these are the SO LOGICAL steps www youtube com watch I added two steps on my own and then followed the video My step Turn on the PC and unistall the stock GPU from the device manager Turn of the computer The video explanation starts in second Disconnect the power for security reasons Open the case and extract the GPU you currently have he does not show this in the video Check that at least you have W The XPS has a W power supply so it is completely enough Insert the card in the PCI where you had the stock card Close the case Connect all cables Turn on the system you will notice that the screen does not look very good It is vecause we are not finished Proceed to Go to the official NVIDIA website and download GeforceExperience www geforce com geforce-experience nbsp nbsp or watch this video for details English nbsp www youtube com watch nbsp Once Geforce Experience is downloaded it will start a scan on your system detect your card and automatically download and install the correct drivers I believe it will ask you to re-start the system Re-start and there you are Now you have NVIDIA GeForce TI in your DELL XPS I hope this was helpful Nachrider