Windows Support Forum

my comp reboots itself and i get this error message

Q: my comp reboots itself and i get this error message

it doesn't happen every time i start up my comp. only sometimes. i'll start up my comp and get into windows and it'll reboot itself or when i start aol. i'm computer illiterate when it comes to this kinda stuff so if anyone wants me to private message the images of the error report to them and can give me a simple way to fix it that would be great. when i sent the error to microsoft it sent me to this page

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: my comp reboots itself and i get this error message

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: my comp reboots itself and i get this error message

Its probably not going to be a simple fix if your system is riddled with spyware/malware. Lets rule that out first.

Lets do some house cleaning

Scan your pc with one of these free online scanners:
Panda ActiveScan
RAV AntiVirus
Housecall. Be sure to put a check the box beside AutoClean.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download / Install / Update / and Run:
Adaware SE check for any updates before running it.
Get the plug-in for fixing VX2 variants. You can download it at this SITE
To run this tool, install to the hard drive, then open Ad-aware->Add-ons and select VX2 Cleaner. Then click Run Tool and OK to start it. If it's clean, it will say Status System Clean. Otherwise, you will have to click on the Clean button to remove the VX2 infection.

Download and install Spybot S&D . Run Spybot and click on the 'Search for Updates' button. Install any updates that are available. Next click on the 'Check for Problems' button. Let it run the scan. If it finds something, check all those in RED and hit the Fix Selected Problems button. Exit Spybot. If you keep getting the DSO Exploit entries, even after you updated Windows and fixed them, then download the Spybot DSO Exploit Fix and install it over the current Spybot installation.

After using those programs Make sure that your Operating System and Internet Explorer are up-to-date by visiting the Windows Update Site and downloading all of the Critical Updates and Service Packs.

Let me know if it has helped

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/my-comp-reboots-itself-and-i-get-this-error-message-47307.html
Relevancy 86.43%

Win XP Pro Intel dual core I don t really know too many other specs off the top of my head The system is at least years old though The problem started almost a week ago No new hardware no new software It will reboot randomly sometimes giving me just a few minutes sometimes giving me a half hour or so There is no blue screen of death no error message no quot windows did not shut down properly quot etc etc The screen simply goes black amp then the boot process starts up At first I thought it was heat but as of now I have the sides off amp even the power supply sitting outside of the case The room itself is not warm Then I thought perhaps it was caked on dust I got compressed air amp cleaned out the CPU heatsink amp all the vents amp fans case fans heatsink fan power supply fans Then I thought it might randomly no no reboots BSOD error Comp w/ message be the hard drive failing I would hear a click every now amp then when it was first loading up all the programs that start w Windows I have spare hard drives from my old computer amp I reformatted amp did a fresh install of Windows on both drives amp still have the rebooting problem Then I thought maybe Comp reboots randomly w/ no BSOD no error message it was the RAM I have gigs in the form of two gb sticks amp two mb sticks I ve tried it with just the two mb sticks I ve tried with the two gb sticks amp currently I m using one gb stick Still rebooting Then I was hoping it was the power supply I took it to my local computer shop to have it tested amp they say its fine Of course they advised that it could be failing under load I did notice burning smell that I never noticed before when I took the power supply out I googled but all I can find on that subject is brand new PSU s quot burning in quot My PSU is far from new though lol I ve disconnected most non essential components Disconnected devices DVD burner nd hard drive pro audio card Wireless adapter is still connected I don t have a video card or anything like that For kicks I ve tried to run the system w firewalls amp antivirus software disabled It doesn t matter if I m using the computer internet running programs etc or if I simply just leave it on It s going to reboot either way I boot it up go play xbox for awhile amp when I come back it s rebooted I can tell because I ll open a blank notepad I find it peculiar that it DOES NOT reboot if it s in safe mode What s the deal with that So what do you guys think The computer shop charges just to figure out what the problem is I hate to do that because if the total repair bill is going to be a couple hundred bucks or more I d probably rather just get a new computer I just now thought about this if it s the mobo or cpu I d have to have them install it amp I m sure they d charge me another Do you think I m over reacting Should I just take it in Thanks for your time Oh yeah I ve tried to set it so that Windows doesn t reboot if it has a failure but that doesn t seem to take

A:Comp reboots randomly w/ no BSOD no error message

Have a look in the Event Viewer for any errors at the time of the reboot.To open the Event Viewer go to Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Event Viewer. Alternately, go to Start > Run and type in "eventvwr.msc" (without the quotes) and press Enter.Check in all the categories.If you find an error that occurred at the time right-click on it and select properties. Copy the information in the window and post it back here. This will help us diagnose your problem.How To Use the Event Viewer

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/230833/comp-reboots-randomly-w-no-bsod-no-error-message/
Relevancy 63.21%

here is what happens..
during anytime i use my pc, most of the time during game play my pc juz reboots without any notice or anything..
after every random reboot it shows an error "the system has recovered from a serious error"
it has happened a few times until 2day..
it has happened when i play fifa2007 or warcraftIII..
any1 know whats d course??
or any solutions pls..
i really need help..
this annoying reboot is driving me crazy..
cant even play a nice complete dota game on warcraft..

A:Error Message After Random Reboots: "the System Has Recovered From A Serious Error"

Check your Event Viewer (Start>control Panel>Administrative tools>Event Viewer) under the system area. Look for any "System Errors" or "BugChecks". Post the:

EVENT ID
SOURCE
DESCRIPTION

here to this thread.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/86483/error-message-after-random-reboots-the-system-has-recovered-from-a-serious-error/
Relevancy 61.92%

mobo Intel Product D error reboots and message with NO new crashes pc Brand GZIS Field Version AAD - cpu Intel Core Duo E Conroe GHz M sharing L Cache LGA Processor DIMM MB DDR - DDR SDRAM bios updated to the newest Video Brand new pc crashes and reboots with NO error message Adapter Intel R GZ Express Chipset Family MB onboard Audio Adapter Intel GB ICH - High Definition Audio Controller A- onboard Disk Drive Maxtor V E GB IDE Optical Drive LITE-ON DVDRW SOHW- S Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Professional service pack Network Adapter Wire PC Port No heating problems microsoft memory check shows no RAM problems The system crashed even before Brand new pc crashes and reboots with NO error message installing wire network and now also gets disconnected from the net very often other older computers working on the same network have no problems The technicians in the company lab first told me the windows installation was faulty so I installed windows again with service pack and all the new updates and it still goes haywire periodically I spoke to microsoft - they said that it s probably a hardware issue Help Please p s I have no idea what the minidumps are nbsp

A:Brand new pc crashes and reboots with NO error message

Both dumps list VisorUsb.sys as the probable cause. See if there's as update available for this file.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/brand-new-pc-crashes-and-reboots-with-no-error-message.61983/
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi I m having a huge problem and I don t Error No Message Whatsoever Random Reboots And know if it is hardware or software related The error can not be reproduced it happens in an seemingly random manner it doesn t matter if the PC is doing something or not The symptom is pretty straight forward every day at least once the PC reboots as in reset without warning I ve read many arcticles on the interwebs and tried most of those solutions The Random Reboots And No Error Message Whatsoever problem first occured with a different windows installation So I put up the system from the beginning thinking it was related to malware or the likes So what I did from the beginning is - format C drive - installed newest BIOS for my mainboard thinking it could be a virus in there - pulled network plug - installed windows XP professional all updates for SP SP and finally all updates for SP from winhelpline - network still unplugged installed ESET NOD - installed spybot and firefox network plugged in again update to all program - ran the following programs a-squared Free Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Spybot - Search amp Destroy SpywareBlaster McAfee Stinger Thinking the problem should be gone it happend again - bought new memory because that seemed to be the most obvious choice Well that didn t resolve the problem either So here I am today having to live with these annoying reboots which hurt my hard drive The only things left I can think of are - some rootkit or malware - maybe the power supply has some sort of defect W which should be enough - bought a used graphics card ATI X PCIE which is the only new hardware before this started happening Now I don t have a clue on how to proceed and get rid of this error

A:Random Reboots And No Error Message Whatsoever

Try the steps here to locate any error messages: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/top...tml#entry409491If there aren't any error messages in those locations, then most likely the crash is occurring below the threshold that Windows can recognize.The problem that you describe is most likely heat related - but could be with almost any component of your system. It's likely that it occurs when a program stresses a particular piece of hardware - so figuring out what's running at the time that it crashes is the most likely way to start to isolate it. This includes not only the programs that you're using, but also any scheduled tasks that may execute at that time.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/168308/random-reboots-and-no-error-message-whatsoever/
Relevancy 61.92%

I get the error message irql_not_less_or_equal (0x0000000A) message and then after about 30 seconds it reboots itself and it does this every time... even after unplugging it. I tried starting up in safe mode and then everything was fine. Anyone have any ideas?? Thanks.

A:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (0x0000000A) error message and then it reboots

Post the files follow the Blue screen posting instructions

Please run these tests and report back the results

1. SFC /scannow to check windows for corruption - SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
2. Disk check for errors on the hard drive - How to Run Disk Check in Windows 7
3. Troubleshoot applications by a clean boot - Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/289895-irql_not_less_or_equal-0x0000000a-error-message-then-reboots.html
Relevancy 61.92%

Well my system specs are in my profile but I'll put them here for simplicity sake as well.
Asus P5N-T Deluxe
Q6600 @ 3.0 Vcore 1.20v
2 x 2GB Corsair Dominator RAM @ 1066
2 x 8800GT stock
Razer Barracuda AC-1
750watt Corsair PSU
3 HDDs and DVD drive

Okay before you go and say its my overclocked CPU its been oced for months now and the problem has only recently just started. It usually happens when I'm playing a game of some sort but at random times, I played CSS for a good 3 hours then it reboot, other time less than an hour. It has happened most recently when I booted up FEAR 2 and I was was tweaking the games settings, after I had it setup just right and clicked New Game, system reboots. Any thoughts?

A:System Reboots but no BSOD or Error message

Is the video card overheating? Open the case and make sure that all the fans (including video fan) are clean and working properly. I'll try overclocking my Q6600 when I install my new motherboard next week

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/system-reboots-but-no-bsod-or-error-message.123113/
Relevancy 61.06%

I have a lenovo u400, my processor is an i5 and it run around 50 C when doing normal browsing. runs at 60-70 C when watching movies or light gaming. My Tj. max is 100 C, never seen it pass 75 C. I just bought my laptop a month ago, so I don't know what's the deal. When I touch the bottom of my laptop is feels pretty cool.

I have ran malwarebytes and MSE and have not found anything. I have also ran a memory test and everything looks fine.

It usually happens when I'm watching a video from a website. My computer just reboots, no bsod or error message. I don't know what to do next. What can I do to troubleshoot this further?

A:Laptop reboots randomly, no bsod or error message

Hi Berkguy

Based on your logs...

Most of shutdown or reboots are caused by your graphics driver... ATI Catalyst.....

Quote:
The server {E10F6C3A-F1AE-4ADC-AA9D-2FE65525666E} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

which is related to

ATI EEU failed to post message to CCC

Suggest you update your ATI drivers from the manufactures website...

and a few are related to system getting really high temperature.

Quote:
Kernal Power .....

ACPI thermal zone ACPI\ThermalZone\TZS0 has been enumerated.

Again since you said .... the laptop looks cool...... and based on the above errors.... i am sure these shutdown were also due the drivers putting the graphics at high temps.....

Let me know your feedback

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/243970-laptop-reboots-randomly-no-bsod-error-message.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi After I've booted up and logged into Windows bit my computer runs without hiccup but once a random amount of time has passed haven't timed it with freezes, and reboots Windows error eventually message. visible no maybe Windows freezes, and eventually reboots with no visible error message. an hour or so the current program stops responding followed by Windows CTRL ALT DEL doesn't work once this has happened I even got a dialog box once saying Windows couldn't access the task manager and I should reboot If I leave the computer be for Windows freezes, and eventually reboots with no visible error message. a while it eventually reboots itself and then tells me Windows did not properly shut down After that it's business as normal until it happens again There's no error box or BSOD nothing that gives me any sort of code that would indicate what specifically is going wrong Prior to Windows freezes, and eventually reboots with no visible error message. this happening a game on my computer ran an update which crashed my computer in this manner and I thought it was the culprit However uninstalling the game yielded no results I have tried to fix this by reinstalling Windows during which I formatted ALL my partitions This didn't solve it unfortunately I have monitored my CPU temperature and it peaked at C when it crashed so overheating seems unlikely My only trains of thought are hardware failure of some kind or BIOS related Any thoughts

A:Windows freezes, and eventually reboots with no visible error message.

Welcome to TSF! Have you tried rebooting in Safe Mode?
or trying this Clean Boot

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-freezes-and-eventually-reboots-with-no-visible-error-message-692426.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I am having some of the same problems as Mazzie. Comp. shutting down, moniter goes into snooze and slow running. I am also getting an error message upon start-up.
My comp. is a HP Pavilion 513n. Desktop. I'm running Win. XP. I'm on DSL. It seems to shutdown when I'm doing nothing specific. Goes into the Power Save Countdown 3,2,1 then off. I went to PC Pitstop and ran the virus scan. None. I ran Ewido. The error message I am getting upon start-up is--- Cannot find import; DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version File "rt170.bpl" error 126
I really don't know what else to do at this point. I did restore back a week hopeing that would help. It didn't.
Can someone help me! Thank you....

Relevancy 60.2%

I have Windows XP and for a while now everytime im on the computer it restarts itself. When it starts up again I get an Error message and I do send error file to miscrosoft but all it tells me is that there might be a device driver error. When I click on the error content it reads these files: C:\DOCUM~1\owner\locals~1\Temp\WER7d78.diroo\Mini122904-06.dmp & C:\DOCUM~1\owner\locals~1\Temp\WER7d78.dir00\sysdata.xml.

Please tell me what is it? How do I fix this horrible thing that keeps happening.
Thank you.
Veronica

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-when-comp-start-up.313506/
Relevancy 58.91%

Initial problem was noticed while playing a game of League of Legends I had played a game previously that ran perfectly then played another and the game would freeze and unfreeze without crashing The computer didn't go to sleep nor did I download or install anything since the start up I restarted my crashing. but not Comp message. No started error freezing, computer but the problem persisted outside of games I ran AVG Free fully updated full scan nothing found and also downloaded and ran Malwarebytes after some difficulty since it froze unfroze repeatedly MWB found and removed files I restarted comp reran both scans and go zero findings The problem persisted but I haven't gotten any error messages Restarting my comp also sometimes results in things like networking not loading up properly I was worried it was a hardware issue but starting in Safe Mode with Networking runs fine Reading through your forums I realized you'd prob want me to download Comp started freezing, but not crashing. No error message. run SF Diag It was difficult since I tried running it outside of Safe Mode to capture any errors and it kept freezing while I attempted to do so Results are posted Any all help you can provide is greatly appreciated

A:Comp started freezing, but not crashing. No error message.

Work through the Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/350033-comp-started-freezing-but-not-crashing-no-error-message.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Please help!! Our computer freezes on us about every five minutes. It flashes a black screen then goes to the blue screen with windows error message OE:0177:BFF8E64B. Other times the screen just locks up but we can still move the mouse but when we do it makes a buzzing sound. I recently updated our virus scan but it didn't find anything. Can anyone help me? Thank You!

A:[Resolved] Comp. freezes, goes to black screen then error message

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/resolved-comp-freezes-goes-to-black-screen-then-error-message.211491/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi,
Im running win2k professional and have all the latest updates,
my system includes:-
1900xp+
756m ddr ram
Asus a7n8x mobo
gforce 5600 fx
sounblaster live sound card
Im on a 3mbit cable connection with blueyonder as my isp.

Anyway basically after about 10mins after booting up my pc restarts itself,
this is really annoying
any ideas greatly appreciated
Thx.

A:Comp. reboots itself

Hi codered187,

Did you scan your system with an anti-virus recently upgraded ?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/comp-reboots-itself.259885/
Relevancy 55.47%

hi,

i've been getting a message that pops up which says "system shutdown...please save all work..." and it counts down from 45seconds then it completely reboots my computer...it says that system will shut down due to REMOTE PROCEDURE CALL (RPC) TERMINATED UNEXPECTEDLY.

HELP PLEASE...i'm on the computer approximately 1hour then it'll pop up and reboot my comp

thanks

A:HELP!! comp reboots by itself

you have a virus check here
http://forums.techguy.org/t152866/s.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-comp-reboots-by-itself.171924/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi. I need your help, please.

I have an amd athlon 3000 160 gigs, 512 ram and i have just reformated my drive. Now when I try to stand it by , it stands by, but when i start it, it reboots, instead of waking up from "stand buy". After some time of inactivity it also reboots. Can any body give me some light. Please.. I'm using XP home edition..

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/comp-reboots-for-nothing-36034.html
Relevancy 54.61%

After the power is turned on it starts constantly rebooting itself never shows any words or anything just a constant black screen as it keeps rebooting how can i get into the command screen or boot in safe mode when it does this id like to keep the files on it but if necessary i can manage without the files?

A:Comp Constantly Reboots

Using the operating system CD to boot then do a repair install.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/comp-constantly-reboots.154992/
Relevancy 54.18%

hello i have a compaq nx laptop running windows xp home edition i recently updated to service pack configuration intel centrino ghz mb ram of late i have been experiencing problems that as reboots!!! and stuck getting automatically comp help!! pl keeps soon as i start my comp and work for a while about or minutes it gets stuck and i am forced to manually restart if it doesnt get stuck it reboots automatically ocassionally even the blue screen used to pop up currently i am only able to work on safe mode with absolutely no problems i pl help!! comp keeps getting stuck and automatically reboots!!! am able to use internet use pl help!! comp keeps getting stuck and automatically reboots!!! all my programs but cant play any audio files as the sound is disabled as i presume it always is in safe mode i had many anti virus and anti spywares running but nothing was detected and i have now removed all of them thinking there might have been some clash between those programs but still the problem remains i even created a new user and deleted the old one with no avail about a year back my comp was infected with lots of malwares and trojans lik winavxxx and others when my control panel and task manager had got disabled and it was only due to help from you guys and timely intervention that i was able to come out of great difficulties presently i dont know if there is any virus thats causing this or if my system registry is corrupted or not my comp has also become quite slow including the internet speed another thing bothering me is the disapperance of quot turn off quot button from the windows welcome screen i would be deeply obliged if you guys could help me out in this matter described above thanking you Akshay Hari nbsp

A:pl help!! comp keeps getting stuck and automatically reboots!!!

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 8:25:20 PM, on 11/19/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16735)
Boot mode: Safe mode with network support

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\iSilo\iSilo\iSilo.exe
C:\Program Files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.co.in/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,First Home Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54843
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://www.videoaccelerator.com/Fin...&OSVer=Windows XP&IsConnected=1&prever=&src=0
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,AutoConfigURL = file://C:\PROGRA~1\SPEEDB~1\proxy.pac
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {2ba521ac-b9b9-4433-ba45-dba2f02cba5a} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.1.1119.1736\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: AF BHO - {B7154C4D-87C0-4A2C-AB64-DA132BAC2EE6} - C:\Program Files\AnchorFree\bin\AFBho.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {BDBD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {2ba521ac-b9b9-4433-ba45-dba2f02cba5a} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: AFToolbar - {1F385865-F3D4-41ff-960D-7B7D0A7A72F6} - C:\Program Files\AnchorFree\bin\AFToolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Windows Live Toolbar - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: The Weather Channel Toolbar - {2E5E800E-6AC0-411E-940A-369530A35E43} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\TwcToolbarIe7.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSConfig] C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\MSConfig.exe /auto
O4 - HKCU\..\Ru... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pl-help-comp-keeps-getting-stuck-and-automatically-reboots.770167/
Relevancy 54.18%

My computer was doing the spontaneous reboot thing then it just died I replaced the power supply with the Antec dual rail V that you see in my signature and everything seemed to be fine When I was playing Madden earlier this morning the graphics started to go a little goofy and then the game just shut off but the computer remained on I then turned on HL to see what happened After about five minutes the computer rebooted in its entirety I got the whole quot windows has recovered from a serious error quot and the website that it took me to stated there was a stop error with a device attached dumps reboots, comp driver although it does not tell comp reboots, dumps attached me which The CPU temp comp reboots, dumps attached stays between - degrees celsius when idle and goes up to degrees celsius when doing high graphics stuff numbers from ASUS Probe I m not overclocking the comp reboots, dumps attached video card or the CPU The power supply I just installed has a pretty slow fan it only hits about - RPM max goes down to - when sitting around idle Maybe because it s a bigger fan moves more air The temperature of the CPU hasn t changed at all with this new PSU so I don t believe it s overheating I dont know how hot the video card gets The voltages seem right on with ASUS Probe I attached the minidumps because I m at the end of my rope I thought I had the problem licked with a new PSU but that s not the case Can someone peek at these minidumps and give me some advice nbsp

A:comp reboots, dumps attached

One minidump crashes at your videocard driver. The other minidump crashes with memory corruption. You may have a ram problem with either your physical ram, or your videocard ram.

Try updating your videocard drivers.

Go HERE and follow the instructions for testing your ram etc.

If you could zip 5 or 6 minidumps together, it would give us a better idea of the culprit.

Please let us know the results.

Regards Howard

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/comp-reboots-dumps-attached.38178/
Relevancy 54.18%

when playing rainbow six raven shield every once in a while my comp reboots for no apparent reason. i have the latest patch and it still happens.

Relevancy 53.75%

I m having an extremely weird vista startup error I just built my computer about a month ago and installed Vista Ultimate -bit SP- It took me about tries but I finally got vista installed I updated the drivers for the graphics card and sound card installed Norton Internet Security and Supreme Commander FA and it started doing this weird restarting stuff Once booted up my computer runs fine It runs Supcom Crashes, Works 64-bit Reboots, Startup Vista Error: Reboots, FA perfectly at all max settings with no slowdown and has never crashed once This makes me think it is not a hardware issue Here s where the problems start Every time I turn on my computer the graphics card cycles the fan high then low high then low eight times before it boots It didn t do that before I want to fix that because it takes a long time and the noise is annoying Once it boots up Vista 64-bit Startup Error: Reboots, Crashes, Reboots, Works I get the quot Windows Error Recovery quot screen and if I select quot start normally quot it starts to boot green loading bar then gives me a bluescreen for second too fast to read or get a pic of then reboots I get the quot Vista 64-bit Startup Error: Reboots, Crashes, Reboots, Works Windows Error Recovery quot screen again and select quot use previous settings quot and it will sometimes start normally other times I have to repeat this process Every time I start normally it crashes and reboots Once it s booted it works fine I tried booting off the install DVD and running quot Repair My Computer quot First I said no to using system restore It said there was a patch error and that it could not be fixed automatically When I used System Restore I think it deleted Norton but it started up fine Next restart however it was back to restarting Also any time the computer enters sleep mode the graphics fan goes crazy and it snaps out of sleep Any help I have all the manuals and CDs DVDs that came with the hardware as well as the Vista install disk Re-Installing Vista is definitely an option as i haven t really been able to install anything important or create any important files Here are the specs OS Windows Vista Ultimate x SP- Motherboard ASUS P N-D nforce i CPU Q stock RAM G DDR - OCZ Reaper Graphics PNY XLR GTX Sound HT OMEGA CLARO Plus Hard Drives x Western Digital Caviar GB in Raid Disk Drives x SATA x DVD Burner CPU Cooler Zalman mm CNPS Case NZXT Apollo Mid Tower Monitor LG W T-TF quot Widescreen A V Soft Norton Internet Security nbsp

A:Vista 64-bit Startup Error: Reboots, Crashes, Reboots, Works

Bump.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-64-bit-startup-error-reboots-crashes-reboots-works.764507/
Relevancy 53.32%

The computer is a Compaq Presario 7AP140 7000 series. It has 800 MHz processor, 128 MB memory, and a 16MB Nvidia Riva TNT2 Model 64 Card. The problem with the comp is that it freezes and reboots when trying to play a DVD or some of the more complex games. Upon reboot I get a wasn't able to draw picture error that may have been caused by the divice driver for Nvidia Riva TNT2. The computer has XP on it, it had 98SE with the same problem. I noticed that this is a common problem but it seems like the way to fix it is still not clear. Any suggestions?

Relevancy 53.32%

Sorry for the long subject I searched the forums but no one seemed to have my quot specific quot problem First my computer data watt power supply amd athlon mb ram G mb gb hd Windows XP OS the signal monitor time own//no to its reboots on 75% Comp after Now usually what happens is I only have a couple programs open maybe just Comp reboots on its own//no signal to monitor 75% the time after AIM It usually wont cutt off reboot on me when I am in a game it just does it at non distinct points From what I can tell I am not using much resources at all When it cutts off on me sometimes it will do a good restart and the monitor gets a signal afterwards but mostly the monitor doesnt get a signal then I reach behind the computer and wiggle the video card jack a little click the reset button and walla it works This usually works but sometimes it wants to be a pain and wiggly reseating and tightning screws does nothing Then minutes later another wiggle and walla the computer works fine for days straight I am praying this is something easy to fix I am broke and cant afford to replace any of the components right now Guessing I think its either windows xp randomly messing up and rebooting for whatever reason or its some kind of short in the power supply and the quick loss of power screws up the video output and thats why I get no signal sometimes I would REALLY appreciate any help you guys can provide I apologize if this has been answered before or if this is something as simple as clicks into windows xp I dont know how to turn off that auto reboot option Either way thanks for the help nbsp

A:Comp reboots on its own//no signal to monitor 75% the time after

First, check the back of the monitor to make sure the cable that hooks it to the video card is firmly seated into its plug. Of course, if it's the kind that's permanently attached, there's going to be a problem if it has gotten messed up in some manner.

You said you reseated and also tightened some screws but not which ones...there are two screws on the monitor plug where it attaches to the video card...they're tightened snugly? Then there is the screw which holds the video card in. Have you reseated the video card itself and made sure the screw holding it in is snug? (Some newer systems have latches, not screws, holding the cards in. If that's what you have, make sure the latch is engaged and locked down).

If none of that helps then it sounds like the video card itself has a mechanical problem. Is it still under warranty? If so, call to see about getting it replaced.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/comp-reboots-on-its-own-no-signal-to-monitor-75-the-time-after.144330/
Relevancy 53.32%

im trying to install a second hard drive in a computer. when it reaches windows (XP pro) it finds the hardware and immediatly after that it restarts. anyone heard of anything like that before?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/comp-reboots-after-installing-second-hard-drive.223549/
Relevancy 53.32%

I have winxp, 240 ram. Autocad2007 was working fine but then by mid january it started to reboot my comp every time I try to open it.... I need help.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/autocad2007-reboots-comp-everytime-i-open-it.99021/
Relevancy 52.89%

Comp starts then reboots before even loading BIOS. Happens every time.

I have already tried replacing components such as PSU, graphics card, RAM and heatsink

My specs are:

GIGABYTE MB GA-P35-DS3L
INTEL Core 2 Quad @ 2.4
Mushkin 2x1G PC26400
XFX 8600GT

Please help, thnx

Relevancy 48.16%

The p.c crashes and my screen turn out blue. It reboots and later on it crashes again.I get the following message ATIKM page. system

A:the p.c crashes and reboots . I get the message ATIKM page.s

Do you mean atikmpag.sys? It has something to do with your AMD/ATI graphics drivers. Uninstall then reinstall them.http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-7/the-pc-crashes-and-reboots-i-get-the-message-atikm-pages/18985.html
Relevancy 48.16%

WinXP - 1GB Memory (2 512) 2.2 AMD Pentium 4 - MB - ASRock 939Dual -Sata2

Starts up - works for 2-10 minutes then Hangs - then reboots - no blue screen or stop messages.
Have turned off Auto-restart to get at stop messages - but they don't come up on a crash / reboot. don't see anything in the event logs
- "Minidumps" - How do you read the mini-dumps?
Suspect Heat, memory or CPU

So far: Air Sprayed dust (tons) off CPU fan
Trying to run Anti-virus and Spyware for good measure....but keeps hanging/rebooting....

Suspect hardware. - hard to diagnose
I will run a memory test and then start swapping the memory to see it that helps.

Looking for directions, assistance appreciated.

A:Solved: Hangs and reboots - no stop message

FYI, I've been running is safe mode for over 3 hrs - and I have not experienced a Hang/reboot.

Now Suspect Hardware/Driver.....
Continuing to investigate.
Will start msconfig and do various start ips to isolate the problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-hangs-and-reboots-no-stop-message.628896/
Relevancy 47.73%

For a long time, my HP A6 laptop would constantly give me an 'AW Snap' message on the internet, then bluescreen, to the point of making the computer unusable, then it stopped doing it for several months.  Now it is doing the same thing.  I ran the ADWCleaner and it did not help.

I tried a system restore.  On two of the checkpoints, I get a message '...adthis_widget(1).js could not be replaced with its original copy from the restore point.'  I deleted the file and still get that message. Not only that, but that file is part of an 'online' textbook which I am no longer using. 

On another checkpoint, the computer bluescreens in the middle!

If I can somehow get the restore to skip that file, I can at least get the restore to work, unless of course, it bluescreens in the middle.

A:Getting 'AW Snap' message then computer blue screens and reboots

That "aw snap" message is usually a problem on a web site and not your computer.  However to be sure you could try a differerent browser.  You didn't say what you're using, but there are Chrome, Firefox, and others in addition to Internet Explorer.  Windows 10 has a new one called Edge if you're running 10 (you didn't say).

When you've gotten your system back like you want it, I urge you to get yourself an external hard drive and a good 3rd party backup program. You can set it up to do everything automagically at the time and frequency of your choice. 1 TB external hard drives are about $50 these days and a really good FREE backup program is the Easeus Todo Backup Free.  That can save you a lot of time and frustration the next time something like this happens. Sooner or later it happens to all computers for one reason or another.

Good luck.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/603218/getting-aw-snap-message-then-computer-blue-screens-and-reboots/
Relevancy 47.3%

Hello. My computer has been rebooting randomly. This happened shortly after I had followed some instructions to remove aurora/nail.exe. After successfully removing the spyware, the computer would reboot during the logon screen and also after logging in to a profile. Reading a similar thread, I had unchecked "Automatically restart..." and upon doing so I had recieved the blue screen which displayed the following technical information:

***STOP: 0x0000008E (0xC0000005, 0x80560BBD, 0xF87B5984, 0x00000000)

The Computer's specifications are:

Intel Celeron 700 MHz
512 MB of RAM
Harddrive Maxtor 4D040H2
ATI Technologies, Inc. 3D RAGE PRO AGP 2X
Running Windows XP service pack 1
American Megatrends a6309ms v1.7 072500

I hope this will help identify my problem. If I have failed to mention any other information, please let me know. Thank you.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-xp-system-reboots-at-random-stop-message-included.385682/
Relevancy 46.44%

Why don't I get the white message white restarting don't Why message the the after I comp get after restarting the comp My disk is only allowing me to reinstall on a bootable drive Why don't I get the black and white message after restarting the computer that I need to hit any key to open up the disk so that I can install on a data only disk My computer does not recognize my Windows auto function My boot sequence CDROM and Why don't I get the white message after restarting the comp HD Why don't I get the white message after restarting the comp has been changed several times without correcting the problem I had a code problem earlier indicated in contol panel and corrected the problem only part way In the past I have had two ways to install windows since Oct Something is wrong with my computer Please help http support microsoft com default aspx scid kb EN-US used Nero uninstalled Belarc information available with different format Windows Home Premium build bit since Oct gigahertz AMD Athlon X Dual Core kilobyte primary memory cache kilobyte secondary memory cache -bit ready Multi-core total Not hyper-threaded Board ASUSTeK Computer INC M A-VM XX Bus Clock megahertz BIOS Phoenix Technologies LTD ASUS M A-VM ACPI BIOS Revision James H McDonald Megabytes Usable Installed Memory Slot 'A ' has MB Slot 'A ' has MB Slot 'A ' is Empty Slot 'A ' is Empty NEC DVD RW ND- A ATA Device CD-ROM drive I am thinking about updating boot

A:Why don't I get the white message after restarting the comp

I Found the answer in Computer hope. If a bootable disk does not boot keep holding the key down until it does. How to enter the BIOS or CMOS setup. in other suggestions. It works for a windows install disk but a homemade bootable I am not sure.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/135637-why-dont-i-get-white-message-after-restarting-comp.html
Relevancy 46.01%

Hey! i was hoping theres someone out there that could help me remove a message that appears at my comp.... it doesn't appear at a specific time, just randomly, and the messages vary.. i believe there are a few, i havent really read them.
I have adaware and spybot and virus detection... none detected anything. please help.
im adding a picture of my screen just to show you what kinda message im talkign about.
thanks...

A:Solved: unwanted message appearing on comp

You didnt post a picture or a description of the message or your OS.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-unwanted-message-appearing-on-comp.115548/
Relevancy 46.01%

My disk is only allowing me to the white Why and after black the comp message I restarting get don't reinstall on a bootable drive Why don't I get the black and white message after restarting the computer that I need to hit any key to open up the disk so that I can install Why don't I get the black and white message after restarting the comp on a data only disk My computer does not recognize my Windows auto function My boot sequence CDROM and HD has been changed several times without correcting the problem I had a code problem earlier indicated in contol panel and corrected the problem only part way In the past I have had two ways to install windows since Oct Something is wrong with my computer Please help http support microsoft com default aspx scid kb EN-US used Nero uninstalled Belarc information available with different format Windows Home Premium build bit gigahertz AMD Athlon X Dual Core kilobyte primary memory cache kilobyte secondary memory cache -bit ready Multi-core total Not hyper-threaded Board ASUSTeK Computer INC M A-VM XX Bus Clock megahertz BIOS Phoenix Technologies LTD ASUS M A-VM ACPI BIOS Revision James H McDonald Megabytes Usable Installed Memory Slot 'A ' has MB Slot 'A ' has MB Slot 'A ' is Empty Slot 'A ' is Empty NEC DVD RW ND- A ATA Device CD-ROM drive James H McDonald

A:Why don't I get the black and white message after restarting the comp

Check the boot sequence in your BIOS and be sure the optical drive is set to be first.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/135497-why-dont-i-get-black-white-message-after-restarting-comp.html
Relevancy 46.01%

hey i know ive posted this before in another topic but that was started by someone else.

my condition right now is the comp restarts automatically i select anything on the win xp improper shutdown screen. i can shoose normal, last good or safe and get the same result. i have format and installed windows twice, but it just comes back. the first time i installed drivers/ windows update, the second time i just let windows install the drivers.

i was frustrated after the second time and took it to the repair shop. they thought they fixed it the same way i did, but then when they tested it to me the exact same thing happened. the guy there was totally stumped. anyone have any idea what could have happened? i think this may be a hardware problem. since 3 reinstalls, one done by a "professional" and the same problem occurs. or could this be a virus?

Relevancy 45.58%

Deckard's System Scanner v Run by Owner on - - Computer is in Normal Mode ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- System Restore --------------------------------------------------------------Successfully created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point -- Last Restore Point s -- - - UTC - RP - Deckard's Comp, Background Slow Pops-ups, Warning Message System Scanner Restore Point - - UTC - RP - System CheckpointBacked up registry hives Performed disk cleanup -- HijackThis run as Owner exe -----------------------------------------------Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP Pops-ups, Slow Comp, Background Warning Message WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS ehome ehtray exeC Program Files Digital Media Reader readericon G exeC WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXEC WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXEC Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint point exeC Program Files D-Tools daemon exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared PIF B E DD - - c -B F- F FCA A PIFSvc exeC Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeC Program Files McAfee com Agent mcagent exeC Program Files McAfee MBK McAfeeDataBackup exeC Program Files Logitech Gaming Software LWEMon exeC Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeC Program Files Steam Steam exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exeC Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exeC WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exeC WINDOWS eHome ehSched exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared PIF B E DD - - c -B Pops-ups, Slow Comp, Background Warning Message F- F FCA A PIFSvc exeC Program Files McAfee MBK MBackMonitor exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exeC PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exec PROGRA COMMON mcafee mna mcnasvc Pops-ups, Slow Comp, Background Warning Message exec PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exeC Program Files McAfee MPF MPFSrv exeC Program Files McAfee MSK MskSrver exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system nvsvc exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system PnkBstrA exeC Program Files Common Files New Boundary PrismXL PRISMXL SYSC Program Files SiteAdvisor SAService exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exeC WINDOWS system dllhost exeC WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcsysmon exeC Documents and Settings Owner FENCOMP Desktop dss exeC PROGRA TRENDM HIJACK Owner exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http securityresponse symantec com avcenter fix homepageR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www gateway com g startpage html Ch P amp M GT EO - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO no name - FD D- B- FC- - AE - C Program Files SiteAdvisor SiteAdv dllO - BHO McAntiPhishingBHO - C E- F E- D C- F-F BD D CF - c PROGRA mcafee msk mcapbho dllO - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dllO - BHO scriptproxy - DB D A - - E -B D- F C - C Program Files McAfee VirusScan scriptsn dllO - Toolbar McAfee SiteAdvisor - BF - F - - - FE E AA - C Program Files SiteAdvisor SiteAdv dllO - HKLM Run ehTray C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exeO - HKLM Run readericon C Program Files Digital Media Reader readericon G exeO - HKLM Run SoundMan SOUNDMAN EXEO - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartupO - HKLM Run... Read more

A:Pops-ups, Slow Comp, Background Warning Message

Hello Laxwrestler and welcome to BleepingComputer,1. * Clean your Cache and Cookies in IE:Close all instances of Outlook Express and Internet Explorer Go to Control Panel > Internet Options > General tabUnder Browsing History, click Delete. Click Delete Files, Delete cookies and Delete historyClick Close below.* Clean your Cache and Cookies in Firefox (In case you also have Firefox installed):Go to Tools > Options.Click Privacy in the menu..Click the Clear now button below.. A new window will popup what to clear.Select all and click the Clear button again.Click OK to close the Options window* Clean other Temporary files + Recycle bin Go to start > run and type: cleanmgr and click ok. Let it scan your system for files to remove. Make sure Temporary Files, Temporary Internet Files, and Recycle Bin are the only things checked.Press OK to remove them.2. Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here or HereDoubleclick mbam-setup.exe to install the application.Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply along with a fresh HijackThis log.Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.3. Restart your computer.4. Please visit this webpage for instructions for downloading and running ComboFix:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofixPlease ensure you read this guide carefully and install the Recovery Console first (not for Windows Vista users !).The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery mode, in case your computer has a problem after an attempted removal of malware. This allows us to help you. (WinXP SP3 users, please download the appropriate SP2 file, Home or Pro, to install the RC)In the event you already have Combofix, delete your current version and download the latest version as described in the tutorial.It must be saved directly to your desktop.Note: Make sure not to click ComboFix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall or freeze.Please post the log from ComboFix (can also be found as C:\ComboFix.txt) in your next reply. If you have any questions along the way, STOP and ask them before proceeding !!Greetings,Thunder

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/158937/pops-ups-slow-comp-background-warning-message/
Relevancy 45.58%

Every time I try to open Planswift the computer flashes and then this warning comes up before the computer locks up.
See attachement
Any suggestions please

A:How do I open a program when the attached message keeps crashing comp

Fake tech support, don't fall for it. Download and install these virus removal tools to remove it.

Malwarebytes Anti Malware

HitmanPro

AdwCleaner

http://www.tenforums.com/antivirus-firewalls-system-security/64487-how-do-i-open-program-when-attached-message-keeps-crashing-comp.html
Relevancy 43.43%

hey i need help every thing has gone from my hard drives i reformatted an created new ntfs partition tried to install windows 8 but it takes hours to load very slow 
an it just crashes an does nothing i think i need to do something befor trying to install windows 

A:help error after error cant boot or clean install any os comp has crashed

Start with these free, bootable diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/initdiag.html
You may have to change the boot settings on your system in order to boot to these tests
This happens when you use UEFI and have Secure Boot enabled.
You'll have to disable Secure Boot and enable legacy/CSM/boot from devices (depending on the manufacturer)

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/577545/help-error-after-error-cant-boot-or-clean-install-any-os-comp-has-crashed/
Relevancy 43%

Hi

When I open a Command Prompt as non-elevated , I receive the following error:-

The system cannot find message text for message number 0x2350 in the message file for Application.

The system cannot find message text for message number 0x2334 in the message file for Application.

If I open a Command Prompt as administrator I receive:-

The system cannot find message text for message number 0x2350 in the message file for Application.

The system cannot find message text for message number 0x2334 in the message file for Application.
The system cannot find message text for message number 0x8 in the message file for System.

This relates to Windows Vista x86 and I am totally stuck!!

A:Vista Command Prompt error - Cannot find message text for message number 0x2350

How are you opening cmd prompt

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-command-prompt-error-cannot-find-message-text-for-message-number-0x2350.1063161/
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi this is my daughters computer which I have brought to you before she keeps downloading stuff minecraft mods etc I suspect malware as we are getting weird boxes appearing on start up would you please check the logs - thank you DDS error Security message active recovery message desktop Ver - - - NTFS x Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by hp at on - Security error message active desktop recovery message - Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT AV Avira Desktop Enabled Updated AD - F - A-A -FDD C Running Processes C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS System SCardSvr exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop sched exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QlbCtrl exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP ProtectTools Security Manager PTHOSTTR EXE C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop avgnt exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exe C PROGRA WIDCOMM BLUETO BTSTAC EXE C WINDOWS system agrsmsvc exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop avguard exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exe C WINDOWS system IFXSPMGT exe C WINDOWS system IFXTCS exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files ProtectTools Embedded Security Software PSDsrvc EXE C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqwmiex exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop avshadow exe C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe C Program Files ProtectTools Embedded Security Software PSDrt exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k rpcss C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k NetworkService C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k LocalService C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k LocalService C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HPZ C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HPZ C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www holasearch com affID amp babsrc HP ss amp mntrId CD D C E uSearchAssistant hxxp www google com BHO Sing Along E - - -B - A F E - c program files singalong singalng dll BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - c program files java jre bin ssv dll BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - c program files java jre bin jp ssv dll BHO holasearch Helper Object DFF B DA-EF - B - CB- D - c program files holasearch holasearch bh holasearch dll TB Holasearch Toolbar C DFFB- AFE- C-BA -CED B C EEF - c program files holasearch holasearch holasearchTlbr dll uRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exe mRun QlbCtrl exe c program files hewlett-packard hp quick launch buttons QlbCtrl exe Start mRun SynTPEnh c program files synaptics syntp SynTPEnh exe mRun SynTPStart c program files synaptics syntp SynTPStart exe mRun SoundMAXPnP c program files analog devices core smax pnp exe mRun PTHOSTTR c program files hewlett-packard hp protecttools security manager PTHOSTTR EXE Start mRun avgnt c program files avira antivir desktop avgnt exe min mRun vProt c program files avg secure search vprot exe mRun SunJavaUpdateSched c program files common files java java update jusched exe dRun CTFMON EXE c windows system CTFMON EXE StartupFolder c docume alluse startm programs startup blueto lnk - c program files widcomm bluetooth software BTTray exe StartupFolder c docume alluse startm programs startup micros lnk - c program files microsoft office office OSA EXE uPolicies-Explorer NoDriveTypeAutoRun dword uPolicies-Explorer NoDriveAutoRun dword uPolicies-Explorer NoDrives dword mPolicies-Explorer NoDriveAutoRun dwor... Read more

A:Security error message active desktop recovery message

Hymy name is Daniel and I will be assisting you with your Malware related problems.Before we move on, please read the following points carefully.First, read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding.Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.If you have any problems while you are follow my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem.Do not run any other scans without instruction or Add/ Remove Software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me.Post all Logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts.If I don't hear from you within 3 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed.Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean.My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.I am currently visiting an evening school and working nightshift only which might be evening for you. In this time I am mostly online with my mobile devices and won't be able to reply.    Click > Start > Control Panel > Add / Remove Programs and uninstall the following programs (if present):Hola Chrome Toolbarholasearch toolbar   Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop. Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.Once the program has loaded, select Perform Quick scan, then click Scan.When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Save it to your desktop.Note: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware may require a reboot to complete removals. After a reboot, if required, post that saved log in your next reply.     Download OTL to your Desktop.Double click on the icon to run it.Under the box paste this in 
activex
netsvcs
msconfig
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.
%PROGRAMFILES%\*.exe
%LOCALAPPDATA%\*.exe
%systemroot%\*. /mp /s
%windir%\installer\*. /5
%localappdata%\*. /5
/md5start
services.exe
user32.dll
/md5stop
CREATERESTOREPOINTMake sure all other windows are closed to let it run uninterrupted.Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.Please post both logfiles in your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/490749/security-error-message-active-desktop-recovery-message/
Relevancy 42.14%

System specs

Asus A7N8X-E deluxe Motherboard

Cpu XP 2500 barton OC to a 2800 Xp 2.14 MHZ

Ram Kingston PC3700 1 GIG

OS Windows xp PRO SP1

Video card Gforce FX 5800 Ultra

I am having a problem I not having a very good time figuring out my computer reboots the power supply is fine it keep it at 12.61v at full load the temps are 50 Degrees Celcius ,But the problem is I keep getting these dump files could someone please take a look at them and let me know thanks

A:Error messages and reboots

First I would suggest that you clock everything back to the standard setting, and see if that helps.

If not, then download and run Memtest 86+ from www.memtest.org.

Let it run for at least seven passes.

Also right click my computer, then properties, then the advanced tab. Under startup and recovery click settings, and uncheck the box that says automatically restart.Click ok, then apply and ok, and reboot your system.

Now instead of your system rebooting when there`s an error. You should receive an error message telling you what caused the crash. Pay particular attention to any drivers identified in the stop message.

Regards Howard

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/error-messages-and-reboots.25215/
Relevancy 42.14%

My HP Pavilion zx cl Notebook windows reboots HELP!! - error computer - Serious XP suddenly keeps rebooting itself due to an unrecoverable serious error When Serious error - computer reboots - HELP!! it reboots and I try sending a report to Microsoft I get a message saying that the problem is a driver conflict but they have no solution I have gone into HP s website but find no drivers that have recently been updated and I have NO CLUE if all of the drivers on my Serious error - computer reboots - HELP!! computer are as up to date as the ones they have listed Most of the downloads on their website are two and three years old though and this problem is only about a week old for my computer but it seems to be getting worse Also the computer seems to have started running slower so I ran both Norton and Ad-Aware and nothing shows up as being a problem I also ran disk clean-up and defragged neither of which helped I checked my hard drive properties and I still have TONS of free space on the hard Serious error - computer reboots - HELP!! drive I have tried restoring the system to a point prior to when this started but that didn t help The computer updated some software about a week ago and I restored back to just before that point which was called quot Software Distribution Service quot and still no luck It seems to happen most frequently on my daughter s user name while iTunes is open yet the same iTunes version seems to work just fine on my user name I also tried deleting my daughter s user account in case something on there was causing the conflict but that still didn t help I m getting desperate here ANY help would be greatly appreciated nbsp

A:Serious error - computer reboots - HELP!!

Download "Hijackthis" copy and paste the log here and wait for one of the Hijack guru's to look at it for you.
http://www.majorgeeks.com/download3155.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/serious-error-computer-reboots-help.536856/
Relevancy 42.14%

I have a fairly new home-built system and it has begun rebooting by itself When I am in the room and it does it it has a squeal followed by itself System by reboots Error - some other crash-type sounds then off it goes No video output no sound no keyboard no nothing System reboots by itself - Error except the power light on the computer stays System reboots by itself - Error on and after a while it will reboot not instantly but after about say seconds or so Then I get the same following message every time Problem caused by Device Driver You received this message because a device driver installed on System reboots by itself - Error your computer caused the Windows operating system to stop unexpectedly This type of error is referred to as a quot stop error quot A stop error requires you to restart your computer From the Event log I get this not sure if it is the same always or not Source System error Category Type Error Event ID Error code d parameter parameter c parameter parameter Data d System E f rror Er f f ror code d d Param eters c c c c I have attached the latest minidumps for your perusal Please help as I am about to my wits end here Thanks in advance travelerjack nbsp

A:System reboots by itself - Error

OneTouch could be the problem. See if there's an update available or uninstall for problem isolation.

PROCESS_NAME: OneTouch.exe <-- Both dumps.
BugCheck 1000000A, {80000011, 1c, 0, 804fc36d}
Probably caused by : mxopswd.sys ( mxopswd+23c9 ) <-- Maxtor driver.
Image name: mxopswd.sys Timestamp: Thu Apr 07 06:05:23 2005 (42545D23)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/system-reboots-by-itself-error.81930/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hi folks I hope someone can help me not message genuine plus Error Windows 0x8000247 message with this problem I'm getting the 'Windows not genuine' message box show regularly When I follow the link to investigate I get the Windows Activation Technologies box Windows not genuine message plus Error message 0x8000247 come up saying that the Update Installation Failed with Error Code x A Windows not genuine message plus Error message 0x8000247 while ago I replaced a failing hard drive with a new one cloned the hard drive and used that image to replace everything After a while I started to get the not genuine message Here is the diagnostic report and I would welcome any help Code Diagnostic Report ----------------------------------------- Windows Validation Data-- gt Validation Code x FE Cached Online Validation Code x Windows Product Key - -TBM X-GXTGC-GT X Windows Product Key Hash JCkgn yX uIXVvNpetump h B c Windows Product ID - - - Windows Product ID Type Windows License Type Retail Windows OS version ID FFF A- C - B - -BAD A C FF Is Admin Yes TestCab x LegitcheckControl ActiveX Registered Signed By Microsoft Product Name Windows Home Premium Architecture x Build lab win gdr - TTS Error Validation Diagnostic Resolution Status N A Vista WgaER Data-- gt ThreatID s N A hr x Version N A hr x Windows XP Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x File Exists No Version N A hr x WgaTray exe Signed By N A hr x WgaLogon dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x Version OGAExec exe Signed By Microsoft OGAAddin dll Signed By Microsoft OGA Data-- gt Office Status Genuine Microsoft Office Professional Plus - Genuine OGA Version Registered Signed By Microsoft Office Diagnostics B D AA B- - B D AA B- - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - Browser Data-- gt Proxy settings N A User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Default Browser C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe Download signed ActiveX controls Prompt Download unsigned ActiveX controls Disabled Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins Allowed Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe Disabled Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control Disabled Active scripting Allowed Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting Allowed File Scan Data-- gt File Mismatch C Windows system sppobjs dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppc dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppcext dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppwinob dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system slc dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system slcext dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppuinotify dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system slui exe Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppcomapi dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppcommdlg dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppsvc exe Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system drivers spsys sys Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system systemcpl dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system user dll Hr x b Other data-- gt Office Details lt GenuineResults gt lt MachineData gt lt UGUID gt FFF A- C - B - -BAD A C FF lt UGUID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt OS gt lt OS gt lt Architecture gt x lt Architecture gt lt PKey gt - - - -GT X lt PKey gt lt PID gt - - - lt PID gt lt PIDType gt lt PIDType gt lt SID gt S- - - - - - lt SID gt lt SYSTEM gt lt Manufacturer gt MEDIONPC lt Manufacturer gt lt Model gt MS- lt Model gt lt SYSTEM gt lt BIOS gt lt Manufacturer gt Phoenix Technologies LTD lt Manufacturer gt lt Version gt PG lt Version gt lt SMBIOSVersion major quot quot minor quot quot gt lt Date gt lt Date gt lt BIOS gt lt HWID gt A E F lt HWID gt lt UserLCID gt lt UserLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt TimeZone gt GMT Standard Time GMT lt TimeZone gt lt iJoin gt lt iJoin gt lt SBID gt lt stat gt lt stat gt lt msppid gt lt msppid gt lt name gt lt name gt lt model gt lt model gt lt SBID gt lt OEM gt lt OEMID gt MEDION lt OEMID gt lt OEMTableID gt MEDIONAG lt ... Read more

A:Windows not genuine message plus Error message 0x8000247

This may simply be caused by a bad set of Intel Rapid Storage Technology drivers -

Installing the Intel Rapid Storage Drivers
try downloading and installing them from here - http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProdId=2101&DwnldID=21730

(you want the iata_enu.exe download)

Once complete, please reboot twice, then post another MGADiag report.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/269242-windows-not-genuine-message-plus-error-message-0x8000247.html
Relevancy 42.14%

I'm running Windows XP SP 2 and I get an error message whenever i connect my blackberry curve to the computer. if the usb device is stopped, it will go away, but other than that it won't disappear after clicking cancel. if it helps, I installed the roxio media manager only yesterday, when the error first came up.

Its name is Exception Process Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6b

thanks for the help.

A:Error message: Exception Process Message c0000013

I think before you ask here you can try search in google.
See here for your error:
http://www.consumingexperience.com/2007/11/windows-no-disk-exception-processing.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-exception-process-message-c0000013.739258/
Relevancy 42.14%

My Dell desktop Dimension E computer with one gig RAM and XP professional failed to start Application Status .msi Message Error message And msfeedssync.exe and I was eventually forced to do a repair of Windows which after several hours allowed me to msfeedssync.exe Application Error message And Status .msi Message restart it and it is apparently back msfeedssync.exe Application Error message And Status .msi Message to where it was with no need to reinstall any drivers programs settings etc During the Repair there were two places were I had to skip things that would not load However it now has two error messages that keep popping up and I cannot get rid of them The first is in a window labeled quot msfeedssync exe - Application Error quot The message is quot The instruction at x d bbcd referenced memory at x cannot be read quot It pops up and says click OK to terminate program or click cancel to debug the program Clicking either twice closes the pop-up but it returns about two minutes later How can I get rid of thsi message The second problem is a window labeled quot Status quot which starts a ticker tape to load info and then a second window pops up that says quot The feature you are trying to use is on a CD or other removeable device Insert disk and click OK The status file is an quot Installation Package msi file No m atter how much I click cancel or OK the windows will not close I can put them in the background but is annoying Any advice would be helpful I thought of doing a complete reinstall of Windows but I believe it wipes out all my programs and I don t want that if possible Thanks in advance for any help This is my first post nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/msfeedssync-exe-application-error-message-and-status-msi-message.1000281/
Relevancy 41.71%

Sorry if someone has already asked this question, I'm new to the forum.
There are 10 updates which successfully install and when the computer restarts and as it is loading up it says that there was an error and then the computer restarts again and the updates are still left and it makes me re install them. I've tried to reinstall these updates multiple times. No luck.
Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.

A:Update Error when computer reboots

When diagnosing a multiple install, pick only 1 or 2 and see if they install correctly.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/251823-update-error-when-computer-reboots.html
Relevancy 41.71%

For the past couple of weeks my computer has been randomly rebooting itself starting out at about once a day and now up to - times a day Afterwards I always get the same error signature but haven't been able to find a solution I'm not sure exactly what information will and won't be helpful so if there's anything else Random error w/ signature reboots I should post just let me know The error signature gives the following line BCCode d BCP BCP BCP BCP F B F OSVer SP Product The technical information link at the bottom of the error signature points to these two files C DOCUME Main LOCALS Temp WERede dir Mini - dmp C DOCUME Main LOCALS Temp WERede dir sysdata xml Comp Specs OS XP Home SP Build Processor x Family Model Stepping GenuineIntel MHz RAM Mb Gb HD Random reboots w/ error signature almost Gb free I'd Random reboots w/ error signature appreciate any help I can get on this Also it's be helpful if you could phrase your replies as if you were speaking to near-complete computer illiteridiot because well you are

A:Random reboots w/ error signature

welcome

unplug then take the side off...[ this is not a laptop i take it ]

blow it out completly with canned air, cpu fan, video card, power supply, ect.

while the side is off, read and post back the info on the side of the power supply.

what antivirus programs are installed on your computer?

you might consider doing the 5 step procedure in my signiture

post back

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/random-reboots-w-error-signature-97852.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Hello,

From few months i have problem with random reboots. Cannot find any pattern. Sometimes i openning a browser, sometimes playing games, sometimes just playing music. But always theres an report of event 7023. System cannot find a specific file.

System is quite old (2010?) so it might be driver related, or maybe hardware. Not sure.
I tried this tool : Intel? Driver Update Utility
But all i got is blue screen shortly after loading an applet.

Problem started when my system was on hdd, it was very annoying (boot time >1m) so i cloned it to ssd. Its much better but problem still occurs.

I will appreciate any help.

A:Random reboots, error 7023

Outdated and problematic drivers:

zntport.sys Sat Dec 22 14:35:56 2007
NTPort Library
Driver Reference Table - zntport.sys

ASACPI.sys Thu Jul 16 09:31:29 2009
Asus ATK0110 ACPI Utility (a known BSOD maker in Win7 and Win8). Also a part of many Asus utilities (Win8 versions available from Windows Update as an Optional Update - but check Asus first!)
Driver Reference Table - ASACPI.sys

cpudrv64.sys Tue Aug 11 22:39:13 2009
Driver Description: Likely a component of SystemRequirementsLabs CanYouRunIt
Driver Reference Table - cpudrv64.sys

AODDriver2.sys Thu Apr 5 15:23:37 2012
AMD Overdrive; also in EasyTune6 for Gigabyte motherboard. Known BSOD issues in Win7
Driver Reference Table - AODDriver2.sys

(AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center. This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems. Please uninstall all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program. Then, download (but DO NOT install) a fresh copy of the ATI drivers from Global Provider of Innovative Graphics, Processors and Media Solutions | AMD (in the upper right corner of the page) Use this procedure to install the DRIVER ONLY: ATI video cards - DRIVER ONLY installation procedure

If the device (AODDriver or AODDriver4.01) remains a problem, open Device Manager, select the "View" item. Then select "Show hidden devices" and scroll down to the Non-Plug and Play Drivers section. Locate the AODDriver entry, right click on it and select "Uninstall". Reboot for changes to take affect. Sometimes the driver remains and continues to cause BSOD's.

Information
Download and install Revo Uninstaller free from here: Download Revo Uninstaller FreewareOpt for "Advanced Mode" and uninstall the software (also delete the leftover registry entries).

Avast! is a frequent cause of BSOD's. Please remove it and use Microsoft Security Essentials & the Free version of Malwarebytes, update and make full scans separately:Uninstallers (removal tools) for common antivirus software - ESET Knowledgebase

Help protect your PC with Microsoft Security Essentials

Malwarebytes Free Do not start the trial version of MalwareBytes

You may also take a look at:Good & Free System Security CombinationMake scans with - TDSSKiller Rootkit Removal Utility Free Download | Kaspersky Lab US

Online Virus Scanner EsetUse the System File Checker tool and Run Disk Check: Repair Windows 7 System Files with System File Checker

Run Disk Check in Windows 7 for Bad Sectors & ErrorsReduce items at start up:Performing a Clean Startup in Windows 7

Add, or Remove Startup Programs in Windows 7
Your Antivirus software is basically whats just needed there.

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although we have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions). Please uninstall Daemon Tools.DuplexSecure - FAQAs an alternative, many people recommend the use of Total Mounter or Magic ISO

Monitor hardware temperature with system monitoring software like Speccy or HWMonitor:
Piriform - Speccy

CPUID - HWMonitorLet us know the results.

BSOD SUMMARY

Code:
Debug session time: Thu Aug 1 04:13:16.190 2013 (UTC + 6:00)
Built by: 7601.18113.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533
System Uptime: 0 days 0:08:24.814
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cpudrv64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cpudrv64.sys
Probably caused by : cpudrv64.sys ( cpudrv64+1912 )
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000096, fffff8800afc6912, 0, 0}
BugCheck Info: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)
Bugcheck code 0000001E
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffffffc0000096, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: fffff8800afc6912, The address that the... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/300146-random-reboots-error-7023-a.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Hi everyone. My PC keeps rebooting on it's own. I went through one of the closed threads and tried new power supply, driver updates,windows update, rebuilding page file, memory tests - no luck. Can someone take a look at my minidump and let me know the specific problem? Thanks in advance.

A:PC reboots Error code 100000d1

The error is 0xD1 and these are usually caused by faulty drivers. Your minidump file only cited the Windows OS driver portcls.sys and usually OS drivers are too general to be of much diagnostic help.

However, much is the net concerning this OS driver and audio. Update your audio drivers.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/pc-reboots-error-code-100000d1.148583/
Relevancy 41.71%

For some reason my computer restarts randomly and it doesn't give me any blue screen errors or anything. I tried figuring out this myself but nothing came to mind. This is what the windows error report gave me.

BCCode : 1000000a BCP1 : 0000001C BCP2 : 000000FF BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 804DC9B1 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 768_1

A:Random Reboots with BCCode error

What you show are memory dumps resulting from the error. The BCP1, BCP2... etc... relate to errors reported as Broadcast Pulse 1, Broadcast Pulse 2... etc. And usually indicate that you have a hardware error... most likely a bad memory module or incorrect memory module... Such reports can also be generated on some motherboards by defective power supplies, cpu fans, video graphics devices, PCI devices, hard drives, optical drives, and so on. Sometimes these are difficult to diagnose, but changing out a lot of common components with similar devices... or by reduction to a simple system of power supply, floppy drive, one memory module, and video connection.... all other devices disconnected. Then if that works, add additional components one at a time until you reach a point where you again start having failures.
It can be something as simple as a loose cable, so you can start by disconnecting power plug, then unplugging and reseating each cable.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/random-reboots-with-bccode-error.75428/
Relevancy 41.71%

3 days ago my computer started giving me the following error message "the system has recovered from a serious error" and reboots over and over.

The error signature is:
BCCode : 1000008e BCP1 : C0000005 BCP2 : 8063741D BCP3 : BA1E799C
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 sp: 3_0 Product : 256_1

Error report contents:
C:\Docum~1\OSADMI~1\Locals~1\Temp\wer5b8f.dir00\Mini112509-03.dmp
C:\Docum~1\OSADMI~1\Locals~1\Temp\wer5b8f.dir00\sysdate,xmi

My OS is Windows XP-Pro and setup as a Raid 10 using 4 - 250GB HDD

Does anyone have any answers for me ?

A:The system has recovered from a serious error and reboots over and over

You may get an answer here, but you may find it helpful to move to the BSOD area.
?Or one of the mods may move your thread?

Click here for the BSOD area

Be sure to read the stickies at the top.
If or when you repost there, attach a zip with up to 5 of your most recent minidump files.
You will find them in your minidump sub-folder within your Windows folder.

The error code you report suggests misbehaving software or incompatible drivers. Therefore...
It will be helpful if you can tell us what has been recently added or changed, just prior to the problem starting.
The minidumps will provide further diagnostic information.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/the-system-has-recovered-from-a-serious-error-and-reboots-over-and-over.138779/
Relevancy 41.71%

Hello I've reboots 41 Kernel PC error - randomly upgraded my pc recently about - months ago by buying a new motherboard CPU and video card Ever since then my PC just shuts down and reboots giving me the options to boot in safe mode or just like normal This can happen at any given time there is PC randomly reboots - Kernel error 41 no clear pattern it can happen twice a day or once in a week It happens when the PC is just idle I'm gaming or just browsing The logs say it's Kernel Error so when I checked it online it said there coulb be PC randomly reboots - Kernel error 41 something wrong with my power supply I've already swapped out my old power supply for a newer stronger one I've tried switching power cables in case something was wrong with those I scanned my PC and as far as I know it's not due to any software So I'm hoping anyone out here can help me out with this issue because it's really starting to get annoying not knowing what's causing it and therefore not being able to solve it properly Thank you in advance

A:PC randomly reboots - Kernel error 41

Not sure it will help or not but you might post the specs of your computer so that the brains of the operation have a firm grasp of the situation.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/pc-randomly-reboots-kernel-error-41-a-866546.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Hello looking for some help with my son's pc The system seems to randomly reboot under moderate to heavy use In particular when using acroreader IE or word- The error info winxp - no reboots frustrating part is that there are no errors info generated anywhere that I've been able to find The system just reboots The system error log does have some ACPI I O errors winxp reboots - no error info they seem related to bootup so I don't think its relavent but not sure There is not really a set scenario that we use to duplicate the problem but it is fairly repeatable sometimes day others times or times per day system info dell optiplex gx P GHz MB GB drive Integrated sound intel ba bam nic c and winxp reboots - no error info graphics intel winxp-pro sp What I've tried so far - looked for updated drivers But already running latest - turned off quot auto restart quot to hopefully generate some error info on crash but this didn't seem to change any behaviour when crash occurs - update the bios to latest rev A was A originally - ran Dell diag's but didn't turn anything up either - tried downgrading acroreader no change - upgrade from office to office student edition no change Any ideas how to isolate what is causing the reboots

A:winxp reboots - no error info

check your voltages and tempretures in the bios and post them
have you upgraded anything since you bought the computer
run
chkdsk /r

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/winxp-reboots-no-error-info-226143.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Computer suddenly started periodically rebooting, usually while using PowerPoint 2016 but also when first turning on the computer. Message said to look up bad_pool_caller error. Can't find anything here about that. Event viewer shows various warnings and events such as ID 256 DPTF, ID 30 HP Active Health, ID 1026 .net runtime, ID 100 Bonjour service, etc. I have no idea what the solution is, but I really need some help resolving this as soon as possible. This is a new computer, in service less than a month. Thanks for any assistance you can give.

A:computer reboots with bad_pool_caller error

Hi @Broeux,I hope you enjoy your visit to the HP Support Forums. I understand you are having an issue with computer restarting. I will be glad to help you. This is a hard issue to solve, so here are some documents to help. The Computer Restarts Unexpectedly (Windows 10, 8)Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10)Computer Locks Up or Freezes (Windows 10, 8)Increasing System Performance and Maintaining Your Computer (Windows 10) Please keep me informed of how things went. If you require further assistance, let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help you.Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below!  Thanks.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/computer-reboots-with-bad-pool-caller-error/td-p/5581617
Relevancy 41.71%

My brother's laptop has recently started giving an error that the computer has encountered an error and has to restart, which shows up after opening the laptop's lid. I really don't have much info beyond that, my searches for info specific to this make of laptop have been fruitless.

Operating System: Windows 8 64-bit (6.2, Build 9200) (9200.win8_gdr.121119-1606)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
System Model: N56DP
BIOS: N56DP.214
Processor: AMD A10-4600M APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

A:Laptop reboots with error after sleep

Is that the exact error message or is it something like "Windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically in one minute. "

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/480059/laptop-reboots-with-error-after-sleep/
Relevancy 41.71%

Thanks Cordray here are those files according to that link you gave me DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Owner at on - - Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - AV AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition Enabled Updated DDD - FF- F- E B- D D BF Running Processes C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C WINDOWS System Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Apple some codes Random Re: Reboots error with Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files CachemanXP CachemanXP exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k hpdevmgmt C Program Files Nero Nero InCD InCDsrv exe C Program Re: Random Reboots with some error codes Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C Program Files LogMeIn x LMIGuardianSvc exe C Program Files LogMeIn x RaMaint exe C Program Files LogMeIn x LogMeIn exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HPZ C Program Files Softex OmniPass Omniserv exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HPZ C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files AVG AVG avgnsx exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgemcx exe C Program Files Softex OmniPass OPXPApp exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C windows system hpsysdrv exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging Unload hpqcmon exe C WINDOWS System hphmon exe C HP KBD KBD EXE C Program Files Multimedia Card Reader shwicon k exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgtray exe C Program Files HP DVD Umbrella DVDTray exe C Program Files Yuna Software Messenger Plus PlusService exe C Program Files Google Google Talk googletalk exe C Program Files My Lockbox mylbx exe C Program Files LogMeIn x LogMeInSystray exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files Google Gmail Notifier gnotify exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files johnsadventures com John's Background Switcher BackgroundSwitcher exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LightScribeControlPanel exe C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMBgMonitor exe C Program Files ViStart ViStart exe C Program Files Taskbar Shuffle taskbarshuffle exe C Documents and Settings Owner Local Settings Application Data Programs Google MusicManager MusicManager exe C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMIndexingService exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMIndexStoreSvr exe C Program Files Updates from HP Program BackWeb- exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files GmoteServer GmoteServer exe C Program Files Java jre bin javaw exe C Documents and Settings Owner Desktop MultiClipboard Multi Clipboard exe C Program Files OpenOffice org program soffice exe C Program Files interMute SpamSubtract SpamSubtract exe C Program Files OpenOffice org program soffice bin C Program Files Yahoo Widgets YahooWidgets exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exe C Program Files Yahoo Widgets YahooWidgets exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe C Program Files Yahoo Widgets YahooWidgets exe C Program Files Windows Live Contacts wlcomm exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp us hpwis com uSearch Page hxxp srch-us hpwis com uDefault Page URL hxxp us hpwis com uDefault Search URL hxxp srch-us hpwis com uSearch Bar hxxp srch-us hpwis com mSearch Bar hxxp srch-us hpwis com uInternet Settings ProxyOverride localhost local BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class e f-c d - d -b d- b d be... Read more

Relevancy 41.71%

My computer has been rebooting randomly in xp Happens in the middle of working or system XP error. odd gives reboots at intervals, during a virus scan or idle for about months XP reboots at odd intervals, gives system error. now it is a custom built late last year Most of the time it will state a serious error when windows is done loading XP reboots at odd intervals, gives system error. after the crash XP reboots at odd intervals, gives system error. i feared it was the ram and had that shipped and replaced back in April had the RAM checked to work with the motherboard before purchase and then I replaced the power supply with the latest mentioned below The previous was watts a generic brand I thought it might be the heat and swapped the cpu fan but temperatures are under C I am wondering if this could be a hard drive issue having maybe a conflict with an IDE drive and two SATAs I have had the IDE for quiet some time now and needed additional space so I bought an additional SATA in March crashing didn't start happening for at least a month later Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated intel core duo E ATI SAPPHIRE X PRO M Corsair x gb gb of ram that is at gigabyte DS Ultra X-Finity -Watt ATX with sata drives and an ide drive with an sata converter here is a collection of some of the system errors reported Quote BCCode BCP BCP D F BCP D BCP A OSVer SP Product BCCode e BCP C D BCP B DE BCP AF FBD BCP OSVer SP Product BCCode a BCP BCP C BCP BCP OSVer SP Product BCCode a BCP BCP C BCP BCP OSVer SP Product BCCode e BCP C BCP BFC BCP AFA BCP AFA OSVer SP Product

A:XP reboots at odd intervals, gives system error.

Hi misplacedparado and welcome to TSF !

You already did a good part of the troubleshooting, random restarts are indeed often caused by faulty ram, heat or an unsufficient power supply.

Go to the event viewer (start => run => eventvwr.msc), check the different sections there and report any warning or error you see. Tell us about the source, the event ID and paste the text you see under description when you double-click the event (right-click => copy doesn't work there so use ctrl+c instead).

What are the brands and models of your hard drives ? I would run the manufacturer's diagnostics utility on each one of them.

I would also rerun memtest86+ and windiag on each ram stick individually (remove the other sticks and test each stick in the slot it's meant to stay) to make sure it's not a faulty ram slot on your motherboard. To burn the memtest86+ bootable iso you'll need a software that's able to handle such .iso files, most can but windows explorer's integrated feature can't. To boot the computer on the CD repeatedly press the del key during startup to enter the bios and change the boot priority to CD-rom first. Let memtest run at least 3 full passes, and windiag run for 2-3 hours on each stick.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/xp-reboots-at-odd-intervals-gives-system-error-167009.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Yesterday I rebooted XP and it went through the cmos boot processes all fine, displayed the windows start screen and the progress meter as usual. At the point where it loads the gui (the same point that chkdisk or autocheck would run with a blue screen) it gave be a blue error screen which seems quite detailed about whatever is wrong, but I see it for just a fraction of a second and then the lcd powers off and the OS reboots.

I can probably deal with whatever the problem is, but I do not have any definitive idea where the data in that error screen might get saved to, or how I can configure the boot up to save it. So if anyone has any ideas Id be very grateful.

Relevancy 41.71%

Hi all,

I am trying to install nortel vpn client on my dell laptop which has vista home premium. After installing, the machine simply re-starts saying an error has occured. Any solutions...?

M

A:VPN client installation gives error and reboots pc

Hi, mangesh_yadav, and welcome to the forums.

Does Nortell say that that client will work with Vista?

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/176352-vpn-client-installation-gives-error-reboots-pc.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Hey guys,
Since last 4-5 days my pc Reboots suddenly and do not give error each time .
It just gave me this error once (windows error report)
BCCode : 1000008e BCP1 : C0000005 BCP2 : A99468C1 BCP3 : A9274AC4
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1
C:\DOCUME~1\abc\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER03b6.dir00\Mini072110-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\abc\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER03b6.dir00\sysdata.xml

And these are my hijackthis reports :
(After this report I have deleted all scheduled tasks .)
http://cid-701434b8691700f1.office.l...tartuplist.txt
http://cid-701434b8691700f1.office.l...hijackthis.txt
http://cid-701434b8691700f1.office.l...rocesslist.txt

My system info:
http://cid-701434b8691700f1.office.l...lic/system.jpg

Page file use is ~730MB .

Guys help me out .

A:[SOLVED] Windows XP Reboots without any error

I believe you have a virus. Though I do not know if this is what is causing your restarts.
You should read this
http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50/...lp-305963.html

and post a new thread in the virus/malware forum here
http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50/

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-windows-xp-reboots-without-any-error-499449.html
Relevancy 41.71%

I have a computer and it would load windows, get past the splash screen and then just stop with a blank page and a pointer, no GUI. I did a repair install on it and now it gets through the splash screen tried to load and I get a box that says
lsass.exe
Not enough virtual memory or paging file quota is available to complete the specified operation

it flashes really fast and then the computer restarts. Any fix for this? or would a total reinstall be the best thing?

A:getting lsass.exe error computer reboots

What happened before all of this? Any changes made?

First of all.... Right click "My Computer" > Properties > Advanced tab > Start up and Recover > uncheck automatic restart.

Is this computer protected with antivirus software, firewall, etc? START > Control Panel > Security Center >

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/getting-lsass-exe-error-computer-reboots-426632.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Hello,

I just built a computer yesterday using a Coolermaster Haf 912 case, Gigabyte 880GM-D2H motherboard, AMD Phenom II quad core 955, Crucial Ballistix 4 Gb, WD 1 Tb Scorpio blue hard drive, Cool max 700 watt PSU, DVD drive and Windows 7.

It keeps rebooting and or blue screening. I can't even have it on long enough to download updates and try to update drivers before it crashes. I checked the bios temps and they are 34c and 41c. DDR3 memory is running at 1.5v. I tried reinstalling 7 and the same issues.

It will stay on in safe mode and I also got a Ultimate Boot CD 2010 from a friend and it stays on when I ran that. I don't know too much about the disc so I ran a memtest and it passed. I ran a quick test on the WD diagnostic and that was ok.

Thanks for help in advance.
Mogoamerica

Relevancy 41.71%

I have a Compaq Presario SR1303WM Desktop running XP home edition and just recently installed a Linksys wireless adapter. I had some headaches with the adapter setup but I've been off and running for a while now and all of the sudden today I started getting a constant error message sound - but no error message along with it. I thought that it may be associated in some way with the adapter considering I had been getting some error messages concerning the adapter upon start up but I never really had any issues. I've tried many different things - changed some of the start up programs, cleaned the registry, ran a virus scan, etc. and nothing has worked thus far and I'm about to pull my hair out.

HELP!!!

A:Help! Constant error message sound with no message...

go to control panel > admin tools > event viewer > under system and application, do you see anything that happened at that same time you heard those sounds?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/help-constant-error-message-sound-with-no-message-295493.html
Relevancy 41.71%

The connection to the server has failed. Account: '67.228.224.122 (1)', Server: '67.228.224.122', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

ABOVE is the error message I am getting using Windows Mail- I can't seem to send or set up my account properly, even though it seems I have entered all the correct information.
Please help if you can.

A:Error message relating to sending message- HELP PLEASE!

Hi and welcome to Vista Forums!

Are you using a software Firewall or hardware Firewall that block TCP port 110?

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/242073-error-message-relating-sending-message-help-please.html
Relevancy 41.71%

I have a slow home computer that I'm trying Message an Followed Applilcation dw20.exe Error by Message to fix dw20.exe Message Followed by an Applilcation Error Message My specs are listed at the bottom It slows down considerably after I use the computer for about an hour But I also get this message from Internet Explore Security consistently dw exe A website wants to open web content using this program on dw20.exe Message Followed by an Applilcation Error Message your computer This program will open outside of Protected mode Internet Explorer's Protected mode helps protect your computer If you do not trust this website do not open this program Name dw exe Publisher Microsoft Corporation When you push either allow or don't allow the response is the same The website goes offline After that another message comes on from IEXPLORER EXE - Application Error Process ID x c Thread ID x c Click OK to terminate the application Click Cancel to debut the application Whichever is chosen the computer begins to slow down drastically My Specs Dell XPS GHz Gb RAM -bit OS Tb HD Windows Kaspersky copy Comodo Firewall Have run free versions of MalwayreBytes Super AntiSpyware HitmanPro JRT FRST FSS MiniToolBox rkill tdsskiller

A:dw20.exe Message Followed by an Applilcation Error Message

Hi techgnosis Just so you know, FSS and FRST are reporting/logging tools when used in scan mode only, so they won't fix anything unless instructed otherwise via a fix-list. Thus, I do not suggest you to attempt doing a such thing without proper training since you could easily mess up your whole system with that. Let's take a closer look at these errors.MiniToolBoxDownload MiniToolBox and move the executable file to your Desktop;Execute MiniToolBox and check the following options:List Installed Programs;List Last 10 Event Viewer Errors;List Devices - Only Problems;List Users, Partitions and Memory size;Once this is done, click on Go and wait for the scan to complete;Once the scan is complete, a log will open. Please copy/paste the content of the output log in your next reply;

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/571123/dw20exe-message-followed-by-an-applilcation-error-message/
Relevancy 41.28%

Got to love the problems lately now I have something new I guess

My computer reboots then right after it says the system recovered from a

Serious error then it reports this what doe's this mean?

BCCode : 1000007f BCP1 : 00000008 BCP2 : 80042000 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

Thanks for the help once again.

Relevancy 41.28%

Hello I've been having trouble with my OS lately it crashes without warning and I have no idea why It's also been very slow recently but I don't think it's related to the crashes It crashes when I'm watching Youtube I'm not sure if it's related but the three times it crashed it was while I was watching a Youtube video After checking the event log the crash comes after the system runs some sort of bugcheck It took me a while to find it since the event log registers a series of errors and warnings but looking bugcheck Random and critical after error reboots at the time the critical error occurred I'm assuming that was the one I have a couple games I play and I've had the graphics card crash a few times but it never once restarted the system - not sure if that's Random reboots after bugcheck and critical error relevant Is this fixable Operating windows Random reboots after bugcheck and critical error on an i - acer bought in december Erro DistributedCOM Nenhum Erro CAPI Nenhum Aviso Kernel-Processor-Power Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power Aviso Kernel-Processor-Power Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power Aviso Kernel-Processor-Power Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power Aviso Kernel-Processor-Power Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power Erro Service Control Manager Nenhum Erro Service Control Manager Nenhum Aviso TaskScheduler Configura o Incorreta da Tarefa Aviso TaskScheduler Configura o Incorreta da Tarefa Erro Eventlog Processamento de eventosCr tico Kernel-Power Erro BugCheck Nenhum Erro EventLog Nenhum Translation Erro error Aviso warning Cr tico critical first column is the level then the date followed by the time then origin event ID and lastly task category Thank you

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/612732/random-reboots-after-bugcheck-and-critical-error/
Relevancy 41.28%

Hi What i'm experiencing are random reboots it happened times BUT while i was navigating in google maps or watching a video on Youtube Problem started to happen since the case was swapped by a tech to fit my Sapphire Radeon Reboots win (WHEA-LOGGER ID Random 20 error) R Tri-x which is pretty big I did several tests and all went fine memtest passes Seagate HD diagnostics Sfc scannow I didn't experience any problems during gaming Random Reboots (WHEA-LOGGER ID 20 win error) The error codes are pasted from Win Event Viewer Error WMI None Error WHEA-Logger None Error Service Control Manager None Error Kernel-Processor-Power Error Kernel-Processor-Power Error Kernel-Processor-Power Error Kernel-Processor-Power Error Kernel-Processor-Power Error Kernel-Processor-Power Critical Kernel-Power Log Name System Source Kernel-Processor-Power Date Event ID Task Category Level Error Description Performance power management features on processor in group are disabled due to a firmware problem Check with the computer manufacturer for updated firmware lt -- note that in every quot quot error the processor is different from quot processor in group quot to quot processor in group quot Event ID - WHEA-Logger A fatal hardware error has occurred Component AMD Northbridge Error Source Machine Check Exception Error Type HyperTransport Watchdog Timeout Error Processor APIC ID The details view of this entry contains further information Note that the quot quot errors occur every time i boot up the machine like this Error WMI None Error Service Control Manager None Error Kernel-Processor-Power Error Kernel-Processor-Power Error Kernel-Processor-Power Error Kernel-Processor-Power Error Kernel-Processor-Power Error Kernel-Processor-Power here are my stats Operating System Windows Home Premium -bit SP CPU AMD FX- C Vishera nm Technology RAM GB Dual-Channel DDR MHz - - - Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd GA- LMT-S P Socket M C Graphics VG x Hz MB ATI AMD Radeon R Series Sapphire PCPartner C Storage GB Seagate ST DM - BD ATA Device SATA C Optical Drives ELBY CLONEDRIVE SCSI CdRom Device ATAPI iHAS B ATA Device Audio Realtek High Definition Audio PSU Corsair VS W it happened recently and i was browsing on firefox again searching for a flight on Bing Here it's quot Who Crashed quot log On Sat GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x ADB C Bugcheck code x x xFFFFFA BA F x x Error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture WHEA This is likely to be caused by a hardware problem problem This problem might be caused by a thermal issue The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time A quot Thermal issue quot seems a bit strange because HwMonitor showed low temperatures between - C except for the C of the graphics card I really don't know what to say Thanks in advance for your help

A:Random Reboots (WHEA-LOGGER ID 20 win error)

Update:
I accidentaly found this error on the Event Viewer, happened few minutes ago:
Error 14/12/2014 14:15:30 amdacpusrsvc 0 None
The description for Event ID 0 from source amdacpusrsvc cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer
amdacpusrsvc
acpusrsvc: GraphicsMemory API Wrapper: Dummy Packet Submission FAILED
...another similar:
Error 14/12/2014 14:15:30 amdacpusrsvc 0 None
The description for Event ID 0 from source amdacpusrsvc cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer
amdacpusrsvc
acpusrsvc: GraphicsMemory API Wrapper: Dummy Packet Submission FAILED

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/355281-random-reboots-whea-logger-id-20-win-error.html
Relevancy 41.28%

there have been random reboots but i cant find any log in the event manager ..
i have attached some of the minidumps here ..
my system specs are :
Pentium D 2.80 Ghz
Intel Motherboard D101
1GB RAM .. 120 GB HDD
Windows XP pro
version 2002 SP2

A:system reboots but no error in event manager .

One of your minidumps crashes with.

MODULE_NAME: memory_corruption

IMAGE_NAME: memory_corruption

FOLLOWUP_NAME: memory_corruption

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

MEMORY_CORRUPTOR: STRIDE

STACK_COMMAND: .trap ffffffffeb68c128 ; kb

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_STRIDE

BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_STRIDE

Followup: memory_corruption

I believe your problem is caused by faulty ram.

Go HERE and follow the instructions for testing your ram.

Regards Howard

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/system-reboots-but-no-error-in-event-manager.77176/
Relevancy 41.28%

Hi I m having Prompt then Reboots Error Serious Random Recovery a crazy problem My system is rebooting randomly and then Random Reboots then Serious Error Recovery Prompt telling me that it has recovered from a quot serious error quot No damage or loss of data seems to be indicated after these events but it has happened not about times in the last days I ve tried to retrace my steps but cannot think of any system altering event that might have triggered this I have anti-virus a firewall and several spyware systems that are up to date and check everyday and according to all everything is clean I tried to run a Thorough Scandisk and cannot seem to get to the menu to start it I go into system utilities and start the quot check for errors quot and get a prompt that runs Chkdsk Chkdsk did not find any errors but it is a quick check and I can t seem to find a way into the Thorough Scandisk that takes some time This is the only abnormality I can pick up My system is about years old Gateway with a Pentium chip and Gig memory The hd is Gig and only about percent full I am vigilant about virus and spyware and do not think it is likely that that is the problem But I don t know The quot serious error quot thing is the scary part I m backed up so if I lose anything I m OK but this is not good Any advice would be great Thanks TennisWitch nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/random-reboots-then-serious-error-recovery-prompt.566011/
Relevancy 41.28%

My computer is randomly rebooting and I'm getting random error messages saying something has shut down unexpectedly. Sometimes when the computer reboots I get a message telling me "Windows has recovered from a serious error". The last time it did this when the machine rebooted it came up to Check Disk and ran a scan, which found nothing.

I've scanned with MSE, MBAM and SAS. I have a complete ghost of the system from the 30th of December 2010.

This machine was recently cleaned with help from y'all but it still seems to be a little flaky.

Here's the link to the last thread on this machine;

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic358905.html/page__p__2006020__fromsearch__1#entry2006020

Thanks in advance for the help!

KC

A:Random Error Messages and Unexpected Reboots

Hello and Welcome to the forums! My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems. Somethings to remember while we are working together.Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes.Tell me about any problems that have occurred during the fix.Tell me of any other symptoms you may be having as these can help also.Do not run anything while running a fix.Do not run any other tool untill instructed to do so!Click on the Watch Topic Button and select Immediate Notification and click on proceed, this will help you to get notified faster when I have replied and make the cleaning process faster.Please print out or make a copy in notpad of any instructions given, as sometimes it is necessary to go offline and you will lose access to them.I would like to get a better look at your system, please do the following so I can get some more detailed logs.DeFogger: Please download DeFogger to your desktop.

Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
The application window will appear Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers Click Yes to continue A 'Finished!' message will appear Click OKDeFogger may ask you to reboot the machine, if it does - click OKDo not re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.IMPORTANT! If you receive an error message while running DeFogger, please post the log defogger_disable which will appear on your desktop.Download DDS:Please download DDS by sUBs from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:
Download DDS and save it to your desktop

Link1
Link2
Link3

Please disable any anti-malware program that will block scripts from running before running DDS.

Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.Shortly after two logs will appear:
DDS.txt Attach.txtA window will open instructing you save & post the logsSave the logs to a convenient place such as your desktopCopy the contents of both logs & post in your next replyScan With RKUnHookerPlease Download Rootkit Unhooker Save it to your desktop.Now double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to run it.Click the Report tab, then click Scan.Check (Tick) Drivers, Stealth,. Uncheck the rest. then Click OK.Wait till the scanner has finished and then click File, Save Report.Save the report somewhere where you can find it. Click Close.Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in a reply here.Note** you may get this warning it is ok, just ignore"Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?""just click on Cancel, then Accept".information and logs:In your next post I need the following1.logs from DDS2.RKUnHooker3.let me know of any problems you may have had[/list]Gringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/370974/random-error-messages-and-unexpected-reboots/
Relevancy 41.28%

We took my husbands netbook to a computer repair place and thought they fixed it, they said they cleaned it up, that there was some spyware, etc. Now it is stuck in reboot over and over. I've tried safe mode, debugging mode, VGA mode, etc etc. Every option that comes up I have tried and it just reboots over and over. There is no cdrm drive, only USB ports, and we don't have any Windows disks. When I select the option to not automatically reboot the BSOD shows up and has a Stop 7E error. Is there any hope at all to fix this? Thank you x1000000000000!

A:Computer reboots continously Stop 7e error

This is the exact error on the BSOD-
STOP: 0x0000007E (0xC0000005, 0x861AF510, 0xF7A2F7EC, 0xF7A2F4E8)

Sorry I didn't include that in the original message.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/368128/computer-reboots-continously-stop-7e-error/
Relevancy 41.28%

Hi all, having a problem when I boot up first of all a message comes up "services & controller app has encountered a problem and needs to close", the next box reads " c/windows/system32/services.exe terminated unexpectdly with status code 1073741819". Attached are two log files if someone could please look at them for me it would be much appriciated as this prob is driving me barmy.

Have googled the error code and most answers point to sasser worm but I have download the removal tool and it found nothing have also virus scanned and found nothing. Am in safe mode at the moment and scanning with on line bitdefender.

All advice very welcome.

Thanks

Andrew

A:System error 1073741819 computer reboots

Forgot to subscribe.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/system-error-1073741819-computer-reboots-410728.html
Relevancy 41.28%

thats pretty much what my computer does. im tryin to boot from cd with the windows 7 cd but that isnt working. i tried clearing the CMOS but that doesnt help

A:Posts, reboots then goes to Windows Error Recovery

Sounds like you're booting the HDD and not the disk..

Are you trying to repair or reinstall? If reinstall you need a DVD, not CD.

Tap the key given on first screen for BIOs Boot Menu, then select DVD/CD drive to boot. Do you receive a prompt to "Press any key to boot disk?"

If not the disk may be bad. Where did you get Win7? If you burned the DVD yourself, burn another using ImgBurn at 4x speed. If flash, use tool in Step 2 of Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/267088-posts-reboots-then-goes-windows-error-recovery.html
Relevancy 41.28%

I have a Windows laptop that I just use whenever I actually need a laptop which isn't often As such it's been a while since I used it last but it was working fine I've just gone to use it today and as soon as my wallpaper showed up before the desktop icons had even loaded after logging in it rebooted Did it again the second time The third time it managed to last about ten minutes then rebooted Since then it's just been rebooting at random It reboots if I let it sit Error Random - No No Messages Reboots BSOD, on the lock screen It rebooted when I tried to open Firefox It Random Reboots - No BSOD, No Error Messages rebooted just sitting on the desktop It's somewhat difficult to troubleshoot given it keeps rebooting before I can do much but I've managed to scour the event viewer and find no trace of any problems other than 'the system shut down unexpectedly' no kidding I've turned off 'automatically restart' in the advanced system settings for a system failure I've checked and there's no MEMORY DMP file There's never been a BSOD it Random Reboots - No BSOD, No Error Messages just goes straight to a black screen There's no error message or anything when it boots back up Nothing as far as I know has changed between the last time I had it functioning perfectly fine and today No new software no new hardware no nothing

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/73245-random-reboots-no-bsod-no-error-messages.html
Relevancy 41.28%

May I pls ask you for a help I have problem in my pc When I start pc a message come with System Services Terminated and it restarts after a minute I have checked by AVG freeversion probably but no virus My firewall win has been disabled by this attack I am not able to open Cntr Panel in normal winXP mode But I can start my pc in SAFE MODE In safe mode I used HiJackthis and deleted three entries including this GetLongPath exe Here I am pasting the latest log of HiJackthis after Spybot S amp R AVG Testing below Logfile of HijackThis v dt April ' Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running error help! system, my Service Termination reboots processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE E downloads Anti-spyware HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO IeCatch Class - A -E CA- D - CD - D B - C PROGRA FLASHG jccatch dll O - BHO IE DOM Explorer - CC E D- AA- b -B - DA A - C Program Files Internet Explorer Developer Toolbar IEDevToolbar dll O - HKLM Run SiSPower Rundll Service Termination error reboots my system, help! exe SiSPower dll ModeAgent O - HKLM Run SiS Service Termination error reboots my system, help! Windows KeyHook C WINDOWS system keyhook exe O - HKLM Run SynTPLpr C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe O - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe O - HKLM Run AGRSMMSG AGRSMMSG exe O - HKLM Run Broadcom Wireless Manager UI C WINDOWS system WLTRAY O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM Run Service Termination error reboots my system, help! AVG EMC C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgemc exe O - HKLM Run NeroFilterCheck C WINDOWS system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run ExpressNotesRun C Program Files NCH Swift Sound ExpressNotes exnotes exe logon O - HKLM Run SoundMan SOUNDMAN EXE O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run KernelFaultCheck systemroot system dumprep -k O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run Yahoo Pager quot C Program Files Yahoo Messenger ypager exe quot -quiet O - Startup PopTray lnk C Program Files PopTray PopTray exe O - Global Startup Utility Tray lnk C WINDOWS system sistray exe O - Global Startup Adobe Gamma Loader lnk C Program Files Common Files Adobe Calibration Adobe Gamma Loader exe O - Global Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXE O - Global Startup BOOKcase lnk C Program Files TEXTware BOOKcase BC CASE exe O - Extra context menu item Download All by FlashGet - C Program Files FlashGet jc all htm O - Extra context menu item Download using FlashGet - C Program Files FlashGet jc link htm O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra context menu item Send To amp Bluetooth - C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software btsendto ie ctx htm O - Extra context menu item Sothink SWF Catcher - C Program Files Common Files SourceTec SWF Catcher InternetExplorer htm O - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE REFIEBAR DLL O - Extra button btrez dll - - CCA CA-C - ef- - C D F - C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software btsendto ie htm O - Extra 'Tools' menuitem btrez dll - - CCA CA-C - ef- - C D F - C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software btsendto ie htm O - Extra button FlashGet - D E A -E C - d - D - BA E - C PROGRA FLASHG flashget exe O - Extra 'Tools' menuitem amp FlashGet - D E A -E C - d - D - BA E - C PROGRA FLASHG flashget exe O - Extra button Sothink SWF Catcher - E ADC E- - E - A -B B EE - C Program Files Common Files SourceTec SWF Catcher InternetExplorer htm O - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Sothink SWF Catcher - E ADC E- - E - A -B B EE... Read more

A:Service Termination error reboots my system, help!

Welcome to TSF.

Download the Malicious Software Removal Tool and run it. See if it will patch up the security hole there. It's probably Sasser related.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/service-termination-error-reboots-my-system-help-95318.html
Relevancy 41.28%

My PC will randomly restart every once in a while and I get this error when I start windows I originally formatted to try and fix the problem but it persisted probably because I have two hard drives and it carried over into the other one Those though I can t afford to back up Reboots, windows Error Spontaneously loads... when PC all of my stuff I scanned PC Spontaneously Reboots, Error when windows loads... with AVG Anti-Spyware and it found this yesterday C System Volume Information restore DB ED A - - -B B- F A RP A dll - gt Adware Aws Cleaned C System Volume Information restore DB ED A - - -B B- F A RP A exe - gt Backdoor Rbot bis Cleaned C System Volume Information restore DB ED A - - -B B- F A RP PC Spontaneously Reboots, Error when windows loads... A exe - gt Trojan Lineage aeh PC Spontaneously Reboots, Error when windows loads... Cleaned Click to expand And this today C WINDOWS system VrX exe - gt Backdoor Rbot bis No action taken Click to expand I thought I had cleaned it but when I looked at the logs I guess I didn t so I went in and deleted said file but the problems still persist HijackThis log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system savedump exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exe C WINDOWS system WgaTray exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware avgas exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files AIM aim exe C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMBgMonitor exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files SlySoft AnyDVD AnyDVD exe C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Documents and Settings Andy Desktop Standalone Programs Hijack This HijackThis exe O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run DeadAIM rundll exe quot C PROGRA AIM DeadAIM ocm quot ExportedCheckODLs O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run NeroFilterCheck C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run AVG Anti-Spyware quot C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware avgas exe quot minimized O - HKLM Run SoundMan SOUNDMAN EXE O - HKLM Run KernelFaultCheck systemroot system dumprep -k O - HKCU Run swg C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe O - HKCU Run AIM C Program Files AIM aim exe -cnetwait odl O - HKCU Run BgMonitor E - C C- d f- C - D A B AA quot C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMBgMonitor exe quot O - HKCU Run SpybotSD TeaTimer C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe O - HKCU Run AnyDVD C Program Files SlySoft AnyDVD AnyDVD exe O - HKCU Run MsnMsgr quot C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe quot background O - Extra context menu item Copy to Semagic - C Program Files Semagic copy htm O - Extra context menu item Semagic - C Program Files Semagic link htm O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra Tools menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra button AIM - AC E... Read more

A:PC Spontaneously Reboots, Error when windows loads...

not bumping, just couldn't figure out how to edit my post...

anyway, i cleared my system restore folders and i'm no longer getting the error when i start windows. if someone could take a look at this log and tell me if i am clean now or not. thanks.

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 3:38:21 PM, on 10/28/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_09\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.908.5008\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\Desktop\Standalone Programs\Hijack This\HijackThis.exe

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_09\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar2.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_09\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DeadAIM] rundll32.exe "C:\PROGRA~1\AIM\\DeadAIM.ocm",ExportedCheckODLs
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMan] SOUNDMAN.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] %systemroot%\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.908.5008\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AIM] C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe -cnetwait.odl
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BgMonitor_{79662E04-7C6C-4d9f-84C7-88D8A56B10AA}] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMBgMonitor.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [AnyDVD] C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MsnMsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.Exe" /background
O8 - Extra context menu item: Copy to Semagic - C:\Program Files\Semagic\copy.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Semagic - C:\Program Files\Semagic\link.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_09\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_09\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: AIM - {AC9E2541-2814-11d5-BC6D-00B0D0A1DE45} - C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1161851557000
O17... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pc-spontaneously-reboots-error-when-windows-loads.513231/
Relevancy 40.85%

Each day I find that my 64bit error Dcom Win7 reboots with daily PC computer has rebooted and is at the logon screen I have changed my Windows updates to Check for updates but let me Win7 64bit PC reboots daily with Dcom error choose to rule that out as the cause of the reboot When I look Win7 64bit PC reboots daily with Dcom error in my application Event Viewer I see Faulting application name svchost exe DcomLaunch version time stamp x a bc c Faulting module name unknown version time stamp x Exception code xc Fault offset x d b Faulting process id x c Faulting application start time x cfbf cfd e Faulting application path C Windows system svchost exe Faulting module path unknown Report Id aff - c - e -a ca- de aaa This is around the time that the PC rebooted In the System Event Viewer it shows The DCOM Server Process Launcher service terminated unexpectedly It has done this time s The following corrective action will be taken in milliseconds Reboot the machine at the same time Recently AVG AntiVirus Free has been reporitng some JS FakeCodec errors I ran a fresh scan yesterday and removed of them Malwarebytes returns no issues Today my PC rebooted again Not sure if I have a Virus or an application issue so posting here Please let me know what additional infomration I should provide and thank you for your assistance Windows Enterprise Bit AMD FX Eight Core Processor GB Ram

A:Win7 64bit PC reboots daily with Dcom error

Hello JPinMD, run these next and let's see how it is.Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes:Flush DNSReport IE Proxy SettingsReset IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsReset FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Users, Partitions and Memory size.Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.Download TDSSKiller and save it to your desktop.Extract (unzip) its contents to your desktop.Open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.If no reboot is require, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory (usually C:\ folder) in the form of TDSSKiller_xxxx_log.txt. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here....ADW CleanerPlease download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.Double-click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.Click on the Scan button.AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.After reviewing the log, click on the Clean button.Press OK when asked to close all programs and follow the onscreen prompts.Press OK again to allow AdwCleaner to restart the computer and complete the removal process.After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.-- Note: The contents of the AdwCleaner log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you recognize and know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, return to AdwCleaner before cleaning...all detected items will be listed (and checked) in each tab. Click on each one and uncheck any items you want to keep (except you cannot uncheck Chrome and Firefox preferences lines).. Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".The tool will open and start scanning your system.Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.....Last run ESET.Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.Click the button.For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."Click the Start button.Accept any security warnings from your browser.Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats" Click Advanced settings and select the following:Scan potentially unwanted applicationsScan for potentially unsafe applicationsEnable Anti-Stealth technologyESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your ... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/545664/win7-64bit-pc-reboots-daily-with-dcom-error/
Relevancy 40.85%

My computer has been invaded this is my first post Heres my ActiveScan Log Incident Status Location Spyware Sound, No error on scan, 0X00000050 reboots [SOLVED] Cookie Casalemedia Not disinfected C Documents and Settings L L Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles zs srnn default cookies txt casalemedia com Spyware Cookie Adrevolver Not disinfected C Documents and Settings L L Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles zs srnn default cookies txt adrevolver com Spyware Cookie Versiontracker Not disinfected C [SOLVED] No Sound, reboots on scan, 0X00000050 error Documents and Settings L L Application Data Mozilla Firefox Profiles zs srnn default cookies txt versiontracker com Potentially unwanted tool Application Processor Not disinfected C Documents and Settings L L Desktop VirusTools SmitfraudFix Process exe Virus Trj Shutdown Z Disinfected C Documents and Settings L L Desktop VirusTools SmitfraudFix restart exe Virus Trj Multidropper RFN [SOLVED] No Sound, reboots on scan, 0X00000050 error Disinfected C Documents and Settings L L Desktop VirusTools SmitfraudFix exe Potentially unwanted tool Application Processor Not disinfected C WINDOWS system Process exe dds would only scan to Temp files segment I did a Hijackthis and it follows Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v BETA Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exe C PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exe C PROGRA McAfee MSC mcpromgr exe c PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exe c PROGRA COMMON mcafee redirsvc redirsvc exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcshield exe C Program Files McAfee MPF MPFSrv exe C PROGRA McAfee MPS mps exe C Program Files McAfee MSK MskSrver exe C Program Files SiteAdvisor SAService exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter Wireless Network Monitor WLService exe C PROGRA McAfee MSC mcupdmgr exe c PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe C Program Files McAfee MPS mpsevh exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system CTHELPER EXE C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files SiteAdvisor SiteAdv exe C Program Files McAfee MSK MskAgent exe C Program Files Creative MediaSource RemoteControl RcMan exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files SmartDisk FlashPath sdstat exe c program files mcafee msc mcuimgr exe C Program Files Compact Wireless-G USB Adapter Wireless Network Monitor WUSB GC exe C Program Files Common Files McAfee HackerWatch HWAPI exe c program files common files mcafee mna mcnasvc exe C DOCUME L L LOCALS Temp Temporary Directory for HiJackThis v zip HiJackThis v exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Everyones Internet O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - FD D- B- FC- - AE - C Program Files SiteAdvisor SiteAdv dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO scriptproxy - DB D A - - E -B D- F C - c program files mcafee virusscan scriptcl dll O - Toolbar McAfee SiteAdvisor - BF - F - - - FE E AA - C Program Files SiteAdvisor SiteAdv dll O - HKLM Run CTSysVol C Program Files Creative SBAudigy Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe O - HKLM Run CTDVDDet C Program Files Creative SBAudigy DVDAudio CTDVDDet EXE O - HKLM Run CTHelper CTHELPER EXE O - HKLM Run UpdReg C WINDOWS UpdReg EXE O - HKLM Run MoneyStartUp quot C Program Files Microsoft Money System Activation exe quot O - HKLM Run NeroFilterCheck C WINDOWS system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run InCD C Program Files Ahead InCD InCD exe O - HKLM Run KernelFaultCheck systemroot system dumprep -k O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program ... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/solved-no-sound-reboots-on-scan-0x00000050-error-163719.html
Relevancy 40.85%

So about a year back I upgraded most of the hardware in my computer New board AMD core chip gigs of RAM SD harddrive I did this because I was maxing out my proccessor I am currently running Windows XP bit with the GMs of ram enabl I do a heavy amount of music production so I love my RAM Once I get to the end of a songs production heavyier ram and about of CPU usuage my computer will often just reboot itsself - it will do this sometimes within minutes of the project being open some times it will do it with the computer just idling There are no blue screens some times it will freeze and hang then restart some times its just a clean reboot however I do get a quot your computer has recovered from a serious problem quot I suspect the following Using too much RAM since I am at the top end of what a bit system can use Powersupply only thing I didn t replace voltage spikes etc etc Videocard another element I didn t replace Latency buss issues I changed the buss priority primarly to my soundcard Error reboots itself system codes hair out - - pulling - taking away from the video card in order to cut down on latency Am I crazy I am also planning on moving over to XP to rid my self of the ram issue but I want to make sure I Error codes - system reboots itself - pulling hair out have everything else in order so I don t just transfer a problem over Attached is the pick of the eeor codes I get nbsp

A:Error codes - system reboots itself - pulling hair out

Hmm; use the Eventvwr.msc and look for ERRORS under SYSTEM - - much easier to debug

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/error-codes-system-reboots-itself-pulling-hair-out.186252/
Relevancy 40.85%

I'm sorry if this has already been posted I have look through the forums and found a few gaming 41 during & error crashes (63) reboots Kernel-Power PC solutions none of which seem Kernel-Power 41 (63) error PC crashes & reboots during gaming to work After Kernel-Power 41 (63) error PC crashes & reboots during gaming about an hour or so of gaming my pc screen either goes back or i get lines across the screen while the sound is still clear the sound then disappears and my pc reboots This has only recently started happening in the past few days This is the error message I get when the system reboots Code Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP A DC BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product I have run stress test on my CPU no crash I have tested my ram one at a time no errors i have checked drivers disabling an extra audio driver yet still it crashes after an hour or so of gaming Any help or links to other post would be greatly appreciated Thanks phil My System AMD Phenom II x BE no overclock ATi Radeon HD GB GB RAM Western Digital HDD SATA ASUS M A -CM Win Pro bit

A:Kernel-Power 41 (63) error PC crashes & reboots during gaming

Ok not sure if its related but I now can't get my Pc to log on, it gets to the window logon screen (after a minute or so of loading) then when i try to log on i get a black screen.

I'm about to test my GPU in another machine to eliminate that from the possible problems

EDIT: Seems its not the graphics card, works fine in the other machine and mine still wont log on

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/kernel-power-41-63-error-pc-crashes-and-reboots-during-gaming-585732.html
Relevancy 40.85%

Greetings fellas I have recently bought the computer Asus error & freezes my computer reboots ID from 41 on Event random U SD with i sandy bridge gigs hdd gigs of ram and Nvidia GT Got tired of the harddisk and wanted to try something new by Event ID 41 error from random reboots & freezes on my computer installing OCZ Vertex GB SSD Event ID 41 error from random reboots & freezes on my computer on it It seemed to work well until I got random reboots and the system freezes for like - minutes pretty often When you see it freezes you see the HDD indicator isn't flashing it's just a light like it's working its ass off This happens when the computer is running on battery and not when it's charging strange though I have as well tried to reinstall the system with an Event ID 41 error from random reboots & freezes on my computer other Windows system without any luck I also changed the SSD by an other brand new SSD from the store where I bought it but it didn't solve the problem either After some looking in the logs I found that it was en quot Event ID quot -error code that causes the random reboots if it's related to the random freezes aswell I have no idea Google suggested that I should update the BIOS done but with no luck They also suggested that I should update my drivers and so on I did that too but I still got the same problem Event ID also seem to be a very known problem but I didn't find any fix for it And yes these problems only appeared when I installed the SSD so I think the SSD is the main problem but I know the computer supports SSD since it also can be bought with SSD I have Windows x Ultimate So is there any of you that could help me solve this problem I would really like fix this computer

A:Event ID 41 error from random reboots & freezes on my computer

Bumping the thread.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/190722-event-id-41-error-random-reboots-freezes-my-computer.html
Relevancy 40.85%

My friend's fairly new Win 8 computer is rebooting on its own a few times a day. It has also given a Visual C++ Runtime error for C:\Windows\explorer.exe "this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way".

I've run chkdsk /r, it found some errors in phase 3 and fixed them. I ran sfc /scannow, it found corruption but could not fix it. I ran DISM, it repaired the corruption it found. Then I re-ran sfc, it came up clean at that point. But the issue remains. Any suggestions?

Thanks

A:Visual C++ Runtime error explorer.exe, spontaneous reboots

Next thing I'd do is download a copy of memtest86+ and let that run overnight. I'd also figure out what brand HDD is in the unit and go to the manufacturer's site, looking for any diagnostic tools they may have. It also couldn't hurt, making the assumption that your friend isn't overly technical (since they are coming to you for help), doing a thorough scan for malware using multiple programs would probably also be in order. There still tend to be gaps or blindspots in each individual program, so what one misses another might pick up.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/55965-visual-c-runtime-error-explorer-exe-spontaneous-reboots.html
Relevancy 40.85%

I believe I have a virus on my PC.  On average, once a day my PC reboots and has an error about DCom failed to respond and system will reboot.My AVG 2014 is finding and giving message about thread Virus Found JS/Fake Codec.  My malbytes scan comes back clean. Also, my SSD keeps filling up.  It is a 250 gig SSD, I recently cleaned up 30 gig of files and moved to another partition.  I had about 10 Gig Free at that time, now less then a week later, I am down below 3 gig free. The C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files directory has 94 gb of the  files.

Any advice or suggestion would be appreciated, I have been having issues for over a week now.

A:Win7 64bit PC reboots daily with Dcom error

Welcome aboard   Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop. Double-click SecurityCheck.exe Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.NOTE 1. If one of your security applications (e.g., third-party firewall) requests permission to allow DIG.EXE access the Internet, allow it to do so.NOTE 2 SecurityCheck may produce some false warning(s), so leave the results reading to me. Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity Center/Action CenterWindows UpdateWindows DefenderOther ServicesPress "Scan".It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Please copy and paste the log to your reply. Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Devices (do NOT change any settings here)List Users, Partitions and Memory sizeList Restore PointsClick Go and post the result. Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.NOTE. If you already have MBAM 2.0 installed scroll down.Double-click mbam-setup-2.0.0.1000.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:

Launch Malwarebytes Anti-MalwareA 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program.
Click Finish.On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' linkAfter the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now >> button.If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
A Threat Scan will begin.When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.In most cases, a restart will be required.Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.If you already have MBAM 2.0 installed:On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' linkAfter the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now >> button.If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
A Threat Scan will begin.When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.In most cases, a restart will be required.Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.How to get logs:(Export log to save as txt)After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.Click on the History tab > Application Logs.Double click on the Scan Log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.Click 'Export'.Click 'Text file (*.txt)'In the Save File dialog box which appears, click on Desktop.In the File name: box type a name for your scan log.A message box named 'File Saved' should appear stating "Your file has been successfully exported".Click OkAttach that saved log to your next reply.(Copy to clipboard for pasting into forum replies or tickets)After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.Click on the History tab > Application Logs.Double click on the scan log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.Click 'Copy to Clipboard'Paste the contents of the clipboard into your reply.Download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit to your desktop.Warning! Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit needs to be run from an account with administrator rights.Double click on downloaded file. OK self extracting prompt.MBAR will start. Click "Next" to continue.Click in the following screen "Update" to obtain the latest malware definitions.Once th... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/546668/win7-64bit-pc-reboots-daily-with-dcom-error/
Relevancy 40.85%

Hi folks,

Would someone be able to help with this? The server reboots itself, I get error 1003. The minidumps folder has several files per month. Sometimes twice on the same day.

We do have an external modem which is used by some dialup banking software, and at one stage i suspected that a reboot coincided with it trying to dial.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: System Error
Event Category: (102)
Event ID: 1003
Date: 2/11/2010
Time: 4:08:26 PM
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER1
Description:
Error code 0000000a, parameter1 00000000, parameter2 d0000002, parameter3 00000001, parameter4 80838b64.

I sure hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance!

A:Server reboots, error 1003, minidump attached

0xA errors are caused by either hardware or drivers attempting to address a higher IRQ Level than what they are designed for resulting in system crashes.

Your minidump file only cited a Windows OS drivers and these are usually too general to be of any diagnostic help.

In your next post, zip together 5 of your most recent minidumps - not including the one you already gave - in one zip file. Please don't zip each one individually.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/server-reboots-error-1003-minidump-attached.156196/
Relevancy 40.85%

Hey, i posted days ago cause i kept on getting this random cut outs on my pc, now i thought it was down to software but i guess its not.....my pc is now greatly cleaned by some help on here and im still encounting this issue.

When it cuts out, i can be either burning a dvd or trying to, surfing the web and it will jus cut and go right to a grey screen with not displayed, in order to restart it i press it manually and it displays a message BOOT DISK FAILURE, Put in system cd and press enter! but it will not restart at all until ive turned it off completly and turned it back on again. Im lost and i cannot burn a dvd or anything with out it cutting it, it seems to happen alot if im running a type of software.

any help is good help, thanks

A:Unknown pc reboots with boot disk failure error?

Boot into recovery console . At the prompt type :

attrib -r -s -h c:\boot.ini
del c:\boot.ini
bootcfg /rebuild
-at the first prompt press "y" enter
-at the second prompt type what you want to name your windows installation (anything you want)
-at the third prompt type /fastdetect
fixboot
-at the prompt press y
fixmbr
-at the prompt press y

exit

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unknown-pc-reboots-with-boot-disk-failure-error.595680/
Relevancy 40.85%

Hello My PC randomly reboots mostly when gaming Maybe error critical | 41 Kernel-Power reboots (63) Random twice in a day and even more when gaming At first I thought it's overheating but then PC started rebooting when watching movie or browsing net I checked CPU temps in SpeedFan app it show that it's - C while I am browsing net I tried other app it's called Speccy Random reboots | Kernel-Power 41 (63) critical error it shows that CPU is - C while browsing I'll try to describe how my PC reboots Monitor turns off and strange sound happens it's like RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR but my PC still running until I hold the power button but not everytime I need to hold power button I looked into even viewer and that's what I Random reboots | Kernel-Power 41 (63) critical error see Code The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first This error could be caused if the system stopped responding crashed or lost power unexpectedly Critical Kernel-Power Log Name System Source Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date Event ID Task Category Level Critical Keywords User SYSTEM Computer POVILAS-PC Description The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first This error could be Random reboots | Kernel-Power 41 (63) critical error caused if the system stopped responding crashed or lost power unexpectedly Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power quot Guid quot C B A- - C -AC E- C D B quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt POVILAS-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckCode quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot SleepInProgress quot gt false lt Data gt lt Data Name quot PowerButtonTimestamp quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt PC Specs Video card GeForce GTX CPU i - K GHz Memory MB RAM Sounds Realtek High Defintion Audio SSD Disk Kingston GB What I already did Changed PSU to CoolerMasters V S Did MemTest GPU stress test and some more things What I think I should do Reinstall windows Put big fan to my PC case P S Sorry for my english it's not my native language and If u need more information ask me I have no idea where's the problem

A:Random reboots | Kernel-Power 41 (63) critical error

Hi Lunex,

Welcome to TSF!

Don't worry about your English you're doing well! :)

Please can you follow the BSOD Posting Instructions in my signature this will help me help you!

Regards

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/random-reboots-kernel-power-41-63-critical-error-874514.html
Relevancy 40.85%

All this has started Computer Res://ieframe.dll/dnserrordiagoff.htm & Random Reboots Error: happening since I installed Kaspersky Anti-Virus Before Kaspersky I had the free Error: Res://ieframe.dll/dnserrordiagoff.htm & Random Computer Reboots edition of AVG When I double click on the IE desktop Error: Res://ieframe.dll/dnserrordiagoff.htm & Random Computer Reboots icon I get an error message in the status bar that says quot res IEFRAME dll dnserrordiagoff htm quot Now when I refresh this error disappears and goes straight to my home page My other problem is that my PC reboots itself when ever I go on MSN Messenger I have tried reinstalling MSN and Kaspersky but no luck Here is my HijackThis log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS System keyhook exeC WINDOWS Mixer exeC Program Files Creative SB Live -bit Surround Mixer CTSysVol exeC WINDOWS system Rundll exeC WINDOWS system LVCOMSX EXEC Program Files Logitech Video LogiTray exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exeC Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus avp exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM EXEC Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus avp exeC WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files WiFiConnector NintendoWFCReg exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static ccc exeC WINDOWS system MsPMSPSv exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Logitech Video FxSvr exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Documents and Settings Daniel Wild Desktop stng exeC Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - HKLM Run SiSUSBRG C WINDOWS SiSUSBrg exeO - HKLM Run SiS Windows KeyHook C WINDOWS System keyhook exeO - HKLM Run C-Media Mixer Mixer exe startupO - HKLM Run CTSysVol C Program Files Creative SB Live -bit Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe rO - HKLM Run FLMOFFICE DMOUSE C Program Files Labtec Mouse moffice exeO - HKLM Run P Helper Rundll P dll P HelperO - HKLM Run LVCOMSX C WINDOWS system LVCOMSX EXEO - HKLM Run LogitechVideoRepair C Program Files Logitech Video ISStart exe O - HKLM Run LogitechVideoTray C Program Files Logitech Video LogiTray exeO - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run BootSkin Startup Jobs quot C Program Files Stardock WinCustomize BootSkin BootSkin exe quot StartupJobsO - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottimeO - HKLM Run ZoneAlarm Client quot C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe quot O - HKLM Run SystemMgr C WINDOWS system Ir a exeO - HKLM Run AVP quot C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus avp exe quot O - HKLM Run KernelFaultCheck systemroot system dumprep -kO - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exeO - HKCU Run igndlm exe C Program Files IGN Download Manager DLM exe windowsstart startifworkO - HKCU Run StartCCC C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLIStart exeO - Startup Adobe Gamma lnk C Program Files Common Files Adobe Calibration Adobe Gamma Loader exeO - Global Startup Adobe Reader Speed Launch lnk C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader reader sl exeO - Global Startup Microsoft O... Read more

A:Error: Res://ieframe.dll/dnserrordiagoff.htm & Random Computer Reboots

Hello batazerWelcome to Bleeping Computer! Sorry about the delay. We're all volunteers here, and it's been very busy. If you still need help, please post a new HijackThis log to make sure nothing has changed. Before posting the log, please make sure you follow all the steps found in this topic: Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log <--link And I'll be happy to look at it for you.I also need to see a different type of log from Hijackthis: Run Hijackthis.Click on "Open the Misc Tools section".Next click on "Open uninstall manager".Press the button 'save list'. It will open a Notepad file.Place the content of that file here in your next reply.Thanks, for your patience. Stelios

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/90596/error-resieframedlldnserrordiagoffhtm-random-computer-reboots/
Relevancy 40.85%

OS- WIN build all updates from windows update x System age weeks old self build OS age days old but tried bit too CPU AMD Phenom II HDZ FBGM Video Tried both Nvidia GT and onboard video MB Biostar TA GX A PS Raidmax watts RX Z also tried Antec Earthwatts Watt Issue System reboots on it's own I have turned off auto system reboot on progam crash so it seems like it's not a program crash I can make the system error happen quickly less than minute when I visit http www soundblaster com worldofw o welcome aspx it's a flash driven page Reboot also happens but much less frequent when playing COD and a few times it happend less than a minute after windows started Things to note The Biostar board can run DDR and overclocked speeds and I have Patriot DDR RAM I've tried running the ram at all speeds but issue remains CPU temp gets to about deg C as noted in the BIOS Latest BIOS and drivers installed I've tried two power supplies Watt Raidmax and watt Antec I've tried using only onboard video uninstalled the Nvidia GT not just took it out of the MB When I used the Nvidia card I made sure 41 system reboots automatically power error Kernel onboard video was off in the BIOS I tried bit Win Ultimate and bit but both have same issue Took the system to Frys Electronics and Kernel power error 41 system reboots automatically worked with an A certified tech for min He set the CPU RAM to automatically change voltages as needed Got home and problem persists I've also just used BIOS defaults but that doesn't help either I turned off the Kernel power error 41 system reboots automatically onboard sound in the BIOS but error still happens Tried turning off sound drivers in device manager I did the extended memory check utility you can use just before windows starts up and that showed no errors Maybe the motherboard and memory don't work well together or maybe Win is still a little buggy I don't have the means to replace the RAM or the OS unfortunately I guess I could return the MB CPU RAM thanks for any help Mike

A:Kernel power error 41 system reboots automatically

No evidence of BSOD's - so this is most likely a hardware issue (IMO)

Try this:
Open the case (don't go inside the case!) and run the system until it crashes.
Unplug the system from the wall, grab hold of a piece of metal on the case with one hand.
With the other hand CAREFULLY poke around inside the case. Check the video card, CPU, northbridge, southbridge, and RAM (at a minimum). If you find anything that's likely to burn your finger, make a note of that.

Beyond that, I see lot's of errors for a udom and udom_microdom.cpp
They seem related to this - but I have no clue what it is: http://www.w3.org/TR/SVGMobile12/svgudom.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/kernel-power-error-41-system-reboots-automatically-459401.html