Windows Support Forum

Code 31

Q: Code 31

so it says monkey audio works with win98 and more ...

I have win98se, wonder where to start fixing with,
MonkeyAudio install error:
Ape.ax
unable to register dll/ocx

device not functioning

abort ...
rolling back changes

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Code 31

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Code 31

thanks alot guys,
yeah i didnt think so

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/code-31.172308/
Relevancy 34.4%

Hello and good morning, I having problems with bsod mostly while playing league of legends but can occur randomly at other times. I have done memtest86, scanned the hard drive, and even took it to pcdirect where there installed a new motherboard but the problem has persisted. Thank you very much for your time.

Just an update a new bsod happened while running the repair option on league of legends.

A:BSOD PLaying League of Legends error code 0x0000001e a common code

Hi,

Your Nividia drivers and Nforce networking drivers are causing issues, also some USB issues.

Code:

* Bugcheck Analysis *
Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002e80b05, 0, ffffffffffffffff}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpInterlockedPopEntrySListFault16+0 )
Followup: MachineOwner
---------
2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)
Driver Issues:

Code:

Driver: nvlddmkm.sys
Dated: Fri Jun 21 10:06:16 2013
Refers to: Nvidia video drivers.
As you have the latest driver installed, I would suggest Rolling back to the previous version.
If that does not fix the issue, then you may try this newer BETA version

Code:

Driver: nvmf6264.sys
Dated: Thu Aug 12 12:46:06 2010
Refers to: Nividia Nforce networking controller
Please install this driver: NVIDIA DRIVERS 15.56WHQL

This driver pre-dates windows and needs updating or removed, maybe a left over driver:

Code:
Driver: ASACPI.sys
Dated: Mon Mar 28 03:30:36 2005
Refers to: Asus ATK0110 ACPI Utility (a known BSOD maker in Win7 and Win8).
Also a part of many Asus utilities.
Please update to 2009 driver, if issues persist, uninstall:
http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M4N75TD/#support_Knowledge_51238F06-1E1F-FB63-DF3A-6FC32213CCA0

If this program is not present on your system, then navigate to:

C:\Windows\System32\drivers

Locate the ASACPI.sys driver and rename to ASACPI.sys.old
Reboot. Do any issues arise?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are also issues relating to USB:

Code:

* Bugcheck Analysis *
Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : usbohci.sys ( usbohci!OHCI_ProcessDoneIsoTd+25 )
Followup: MachineOwner
---------
5: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e)
Follow this guide:

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/165554-usb-driver-general-fix-problems.html

Ensure you have all the latest Windows updates installed and any USB device drivers updated.

cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/298239-bsod-playing-league-legends-error-code-0x0000001e-common-code.html
Relevancy 34.4%

Hello,
I am receiving the titled errors during windows update, I checked at windows support and tried every answer given there with no success.
in addition, i think that this might be the cause that BattleField 3 crashes all the time.

A:Windows Update errors Code 800B0100 and Code 8007065E, tried everythin

First, check that teh file system and disk are OK
type in the Search box
CMD.EXE
right-click on the only file that is found
Select Run as Administrator
- the Elevated Command Prompt window should pop up
At the Command prompt, type
CHKDSK C: /R
and hit the Enter key
You will be told that the drive is locked, and the CHKDSK will run at he next boot - hit the Y key, and then reboot. The chkdsk will take a few hours depending on the size of the drive, so be patient!

After the CHKDSK has run, Windows should boot normally (possibly after a second auto-reboot) - then run the SFC

SFC -System File Checker - Instructions
Click on the Start button
type in the Search box
CMD.EXE
right-click on the only file that is found
Select Run as Administrator
- the Elevated Command Prompt window should pop up
At the Command prompt, type

SFC /SCANNOW

and hit the Enter key
Wait for the scan to finish - make a note of any error messages - and then reboot.

You will have seen that the SFC command leaves a log - please upload the CBS.log and attach it to your response (You will probably have to copy it to the dektop first)

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/207677-windows-update-errors-code-800b0100-code-8007065e-tried-everythin.html
Relevancy 34.4%

Basicaly the title explain it all,can find the driver for on board audio device.
I just buy a second hand MBO.It is MSI Neo 4 H,MS-7125 Ver:3,Bios ver. V5.3 072106
Newly instaled Windovs 7 Ultima 64bits.
Trayed few diferent drivers non of them works,so probably is audio device gone.
Any sugestions?

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/391821-audio-problem-realtek-ac97-code-10-device-cannot-start-code-10-a.html
Relevancy 34.4%

Hello I have been working patiently for the better part of three days but cannot resolve the issue I can no longer use Windows Update Something seems to have happened on or after July -- the final date that updates were installed Thereafter only failure messages in the log now wiped clean as a result Update installer new 80072EE2 code 800F081F code failed after Windows of following one of the suggestions I found When I click quot check for updates quot I receive a message that a problem occurred failed new Windows Update installer code 800F081F after code 80072EE2 The error code is EE When I then click in that same window on quot Check online for updates from Microsoft Update quot I always get the message quot Install new Windows Update software To check for Windows Updates you must first install an update for Windows Update Install now quot Naturally I click on this only to receive error code F F I have tried out several suggestions that did seemed relevant including the methods I found at Windows Update service not running cmd says parameter incorrect - Microsoft Community While trying to execute Method I found that HKLM COMPONENTS was missing from view I found instructions on how failed new Windows Update installer code 800F081F after code 80072EE2 to use Load Hive to make this visible again No difference to Win Update I skipped Method because my antivirus software is a MS product and has been in use for years without any problems Method proved impossible to execute it seems to contain outdated information you can no longer manually download these elements instead you are redirected to a page that helpfully irony tells you that you should use Win Update on your own PC Method tells me to take ownership of pending xml that is not present on my system Method chkdsk results in the answer quot the drive the path or the file name is not valid quot I have now found this forum and have followed the instructions here to prepare for asking help Windows Update Posting Instructions SURT has been run once more SFC scan has not found any problems I have included the error codes and described the sequence in which they are presented to me I attach the logs however the copy of the entire CBS folder is too large as a zip to attach MB so I have only attached the most recent logs Oh yes and I have also quot lost quot my internal CD DVD-drive somewhere en route the driver has been identified as correct but it won't appear in file explorer anymore nor do music DVDs start up anymore when inserted So I can also not make recovery DVDs etc I am very much hoping someone can help me or maybe just tell me that it's OK to continue working without any Windows and Office updates coming in So far my main programs Outlook Firefox Word seem to be doing fine Thanks Gert

A:failed new Windows Update installer code 800F081F after code 80072EE2

Sounds likely to be a malware infection to me.
The error code you are getting implies that WU cannot access the servers at MS.

Please download and install Malwarebytes Anti-malware (free version) from http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free/ - UNtick 'Enable free trial of MBAM Premium' at the end of the installation - and update it, then run a full scan in your main account, and Quick scans in any other user accounts.

Quarantine everything it finds

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/348502-failed-new-windows-update-installer-code-800f081f-after-code-80072ee2.html
Relevancy 34.4%

i keep getting these two error codes every time i try to update these programs through windows update: Update for Windows 7 (KB974332) Update for Windows 7 (KB974431) Update for Windows 7 (KB976098) Ive tried to download these updates from the download centre with out any success. please help me to fix this problem im using is windows 7 ultimate 32 bit

A:error Code 800F081F and Code 8024200D with window 7 update

Hello,Some third party programs can affect the Windows Update service. If you are running any third party applications such as Spyblocker, Internet or web accelerators (programs designed to boost the speed of the Internet connection), security or anti-virus programs (Norton, McAfee, etc.), I recommend you temporarily disable or uninstall them and then try accessing Windows Update later. If the problem still happens, try the following steps:Rename the Windows Update Softwaredistribution folder================================================1. Close all the open windows. 2. Click "Start", click "All programs", and click "Accessories". 3. Right-click "Command Prompt", and click "Run as administrator".4. In the "Administrator: Command Prompt" window, type in "net stop WuAuServ" (without the quotes) and press Enter.
Note: Please look at the cmd window and make sure it says that it was successfully stopped before we try to rename the folder. However, if it fails, please let me know before performing any further steps and include any error messages you may have received when it failed.
5. Click "Start", in the "Start Search" box, type in "%windir%" (without the quotes) and press Enter.6. In the opened folder, look for the folder named "SoftwareDistribution".7. Right-click on the folder, select "Rename" and type "SDold" (without the quotes) to rename this folder.8. Still in "Administrator: Command Prompt" window, type the command "net start WuAuServ" (without the quotes) in the opened window to restart the Windows Updates service. If you still cannot install updates, running system file checker and check if the problem is caused by the corrupted system files: System File Checker================1.  Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator.   2.  Type the following command, and then press ENTER:  sfc  /scannow  The sfc  /scannow command scans all system files and will recover the corrupted ones.   3. Please restart the computer and recheck the original issue. In-place Upgrade============= 1. Insert the Windows 7 DVD in the computer's DVD drive. 2. Click Start and choose Computer.3. Please find the "setup.exe" file in the DVD-ROM and double click it.4. Click Install now. 5. When we are prompted to input the product key, please click Next without inputting any key. The setup wizard will prompt and ask if you agree to install Windows 7 without the key. Please choose to confirm.6. When you reach the "Which type of installation do you want" screen, click Upgrade to upgrade the system files of Windows 7 Note: While performing the In-place Upgrade, the system will restart automatically (several times) to merge the files and programs. Please leave the computer alone and do not configure it until In-place Upgrade is completed. The system will start Windows 7 once it is upgraded. Thomas77

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/5db335c5-b193-48c1-a8bf-b6b7d665b80a/error-code-800f081f-and-code-8024200d-with-window-7-update?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 34.4%

Attachment 290231
i having problem with this windows update

here is zip for CBSAttachment 290230

thanks!!!

A:windows update error (code 9c48 and code 9c57)

You haven't run the CheckSUR tool.

Pleasefollow the WindowsUpdate Posting Instructions and post the requested data

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/308652-windows-update-error-code-9c48-code-9c57.html
Relevancy 34.4%

I have a HP c AMD Athlon running windows xp There is an integrated video card that went bad So in installed a a Pci Pci code video 12 with Code error on to in 12 bridge, xp card Recieve an AGP video card it is a D Prophet XT MB Now that the card is installed when I have it activated there is a code on one of the pci to pci Code 12 in xp on a Pci to Pci bridge, Recieve a code 12 error with video card bridges so that my network card Code 12 in xp on a Pci to Pci bridge, Recieve a code 12 error with video card in the other pci slots will not Code 12 in xp on a Pci to Pci bridge, Recieve a code 12 error with video card work I have tried the network card on other computers and it works fine i have also tried the video card and it works fine I also tried other items in the pci slots while the agp card is in modem sound card and i still recieve the same error The card works when a pci bridge is enabled but only with the VGAsave driver and with very low quality When i check the device manager while both pci to pci bridges are enabled when i can only run the VGAsave driver it says the there is a conflict under the I O range with the VGAsave and an Pci to Pci bridge Any windows updates just delets the pci to pci bridge listed in the device manager And i have tried all the drivers i could from AMD HP Hercules Any help would be welcomed on how to fix this nbsp

A:Code 12 in xp on a Pci to Pci bridge, Recieve a code 12 error with video card

your hp box is not only engineered by hp (who tend to focus on low assembly costs) but is an oem build, thus severely limiting your options. a suggested next step would be to attempt to poke around in the bios setup utility and/or to try out a wider variety of cards/slot configurations. good luck.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/code-12-in-xp-on-a-pci-to-pci-bridge-recieve-a-code-12-error-with-video-card.27804/
Relevancy 34.4%

I am completely stumped by this problem I will do my best to explain it and see what you fine folks can do I had an older bluetooth dongle off-brand model - year that I installed on my new desktop computer It worked but sound quality on my Sony Dr-BT headset wasn't great It worked Bluetooth error) problem driver Bizarre and Code 28 (Code 18 well with my bluetooth-enabled phones and tablets so I suspected the dongle I bought a CSR dongle which came with a CSR Cambridge Radio Harmony software stack I installed the software and turned on the headset paired it but no sound came out of the headset I went to Sound saw no entries Went to device managers and saw the parts in yellow I tried to update the driver but all I got was Code error and this weird message in the picture I clicked on properties and saw Bizarre Bluetooth driver problem (Code 18 and Code 28 error) this message Quote The drivers for this device are not installed Code There is no driver selected for the device information set or element I am stumped I've tried uninstalling re-installing installing other Bluetooth drivers waving a magic wand none of it has worked I'm thinking it's a problem with the Registry but I am not sure how to proceed Any ideas

A:Bizarre Bluetooth driver problem (Code 18 and Code 28 error)

Give this a try. It's free.
https://www.slimwareutilities.com/slimdrivers.php
You do need to resolve those Other devices category issues.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/329140-bizarre-bluetooth-driver-problem-code-18-code-28-error.html
Relevancy 34.4%

I am having the typical black screen. I just want to see if anyone has a resolution to the problem before I have to spend money for a new one. I checked everywhere before I posted for help.

Thanks in advanced. Joe D.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-code-0f00-021b-block-code-277795-a-298500.html
Relevancy 34.4%

I seem to be having an issue with windows updates installing, im stuck at 14 important updates, and it says some updates were not installed, and gives me error code 80073712 and code 9c47.

A:Window's updates errors, code 80073712 and code 9c47

Please follow the instructions in Windows Update Posting Instructions and post the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/271423-windows-updates-errors-code-80073712-code-9c47.html
Relevancy 34.4%

This is an excel question.

I have a macro (let's cell this macro1) which is run while sheet1 is active (sheet1 is named Main). When the code is runs, it transfers a subset of data from sheet1 to sheet2 (sheet2 is named Sub2). In the "View Code" area (actually in SelectionChange) in the tab for sheet1 there is some code (let's call this macro2). When macro1 is running and transferring the data, what I would like to do is for macro1 to also copy/paste the code for macro2 from the "View Code" the area of tab for sheet1 to the "View Code" area of the tab for sheet2.

I have no clue how to do this, or if it is even possible, and any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

awsmitty

A:Solved: view code of tab - automatically copy/paste code

So is the code actually on the "Sheet1" in the workbook and you want the code to once everything is copied go to "Sheet2" in the workbook? Am I understanding that correctly?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-view-code-of-tab-automatically-copy-paste-code.1067321/
Relevancy 33.97%

Im locked out of laptop dont know administrator password disable code is 78730603 . please help

Solved!
View Solution.

A:NEED ADMINISTRATION CODE LOCKED OUT DISABLE CODE 78730603

Hi, Enter  67698225 Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/NEED-ADMINISTRATION-CODE-LOCKED-OUT-DISABLE-CODE-78730603/td-p/5781272
Relevancy 33.97%

Hi I have a CZ- laptop from iBuyPower subbrand of MSI I hear running Windows x SP The touchpad (code and and Laptop not code keyboard 24) 19 working keyboard and touchpad both stopped working after I cleaned my registry with CCleaner and defragmented the OS partition of the HDD with Defraggler The defragmentation process has not been interrupted The ELanTech Touchpad The touchpad icons have not been loading in the task bar tray at startup Neither could I manually start the applications associated with the touchpad from my Program Files on Drive C Here is what I have tried without results Switch on the touchpad with the designated laptop function key combination Fn F Restore the system to an earlier point Uninstall the device from device manager restart and let Win install the right drivers and what not Install various drivers including manufacturer recommended As of now the touchpad is hidden in the Laptop keyboard and touchpad not working (code 19 and code 24) device manager and is marked with an exclamation sign Under properties I see This device is not present is not working properly or does not have all its drivers installed Code I am using a USB mouse as I write this The Laptop Keyboard The keyboard stopped working at the same time as the touchpad after registry cleaning and defragmentation Most of the time I was able to use a USB Keyboard to be able to try to fix the problem A few times however even the USB keyboard would not work I noticed that when I uninstalled the ElanTech Drivers for my touchpad I saw the yellow sign with an exclamation mark for keyboards in the device manager Under properties I could see the error Code Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information in the registry is incomplete or damaged I have read that some recommend manipulations with the registry I tried to remove the Upper Filters for both the mouse and keyboard I had no idea what I was doing and my usb devices also stopped working I was able to reboot to the last good version and reclaim some degree of control over my machine Noteworthy The laptop keyboard works fine in BIOS I have spent quite some time researching this but none of the things I came across helped me fix the described issues Yet

A:Laptop keyboard and touchpad not working (code 19 and code 24)

I would recommend performing a repair installation of the operating system, since you used the registry cleaning portion of CCleaner.In addition to Broni's link Bleeping Computer DOES NOT recommend the use of registry cleaners/optimizers for several reasons:Registry cleaners are extremely powerful applications that can damage the registry by using aggressive cleaning routines and cause your computer to become unbootable.The Windows registry is a central repository (database) for storing configuration data, user settings and machine-dependent settings, and options for the operating system. It contains information and settings for all hardware, software, users, and preferences. Whenever a user makes changes to settings, file associations, system policies, or installed software, the changes are reflected and stored in this repository. The registry is a crucial component because it is where Windows "remembers" all this information, how it works together, how Windows boots the system and what files it uses when it does. The registry is also a vulnerable subsystem, in that relatively small changes done incorrectly can render the system inoperable. For a more detailed explanation, read Understanding The Registry.Not all registry cleaners are created equal. There are a number of them available but they do not all work entirely the same way. Each vendor uses different criteria as to what constitutes a "bad entry". One cleaner may find entries on your system that will not cause problems when removed, another may not find the same entries, and still another may want to remove entries required for a program to work.Not all registry cleaners create a backup of the registry before making changes. If the changes prevent the system from booting up, then there is no backup available to restore it in order to regain functionality. A backup of the registry is essential BEFORE making any changes to the registry.Improperly removing registry entries can hamper malware disinfection and make the removal process more difficult if your computer becomes infected. For example, removing malware related registry entries before the infection is properly identified can contribute to system instability and even make the malware undetectable to removal tools.The usefulness of cleaning the registry is highly overrated and can be dangerous. In most cases, using a cleaner to remove obsolete, invalid, and erroneous entries does not affect system performance but it can result in "unpredictable results".Unless you have a particular problem that requires a registry edit to correct it, I would suggest you leave the registry alone. Using registry cleaning tools unnecessarily or incorrectly could lead to disastrous effects on your operating system such as preventing it from ever starting again. For routine use, the benefits to your computer are negligible while the potential risks are great.Ed Bott's Webog: Why I dont use registry cleanersDo I need a Registry Cleaner?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/513381/laptop-keyboard-and-touchpad-not-working-code-19-and-code-24/
Relevancy 33.97%

My HP 110 mini is asking for current password ,which I can't remember system haulted CNUOO4OCTX

A:How to enter a code and whst code for a hp 110 mini system ...

@Jaysshop? Enter     e9ljjvjea4      ( Note that in both cases, the 3rd character is a lower case L )                        or                e9ljjvjear Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/How-to-enter-a-code-and-whst-code-for-a-hp-110-mini-system/td-p/5657908
Relevancy 33.97%

Please help!

When I try to do my windows update it says 2 updates failed and windows updated encountered an unknown error. Code 800B0100 and Code 80073712.
When I click on view update history the errors that won't work are (KB2562937) and (KB976932)
I've used the System Update Readiness Tool when finished it said that the scan was complete. I tried to do the updates again and they still wouldn't work.
I then did sfc scan and it said corrupt files were successfully repaired, again I tried the updates, still the same errors.
I have also tried the fix it tool, I've tried downloading the update through the windows website and I've also tried the windows update troubleshoot tool, all have not worked either. When I tried the troubleshoot, 2 problems could not be fixed.

A:Code 800B0100 and Code 80073712 (KB2562937) and (KB976932)

Please follow the Windows Update Posting Instructions and post the requested data
If the file is too large (8MB compressed), remove the older CBSPersist cab files until the final file is below the limit - you can always post them separately after zipping them. (the forum doesn't allow the upload of bare CAB files, for a number of reasons)

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/348939-code-800b0100-code-80073712-kb2562937-kb976932.html
Relevancy 33.97%

I need to create an input mask to force the person entering data into my access database to enter 4 numbers for the post code. I also need the 'Post Code' column in the table to display four zero's by default. I've tried entering 0000 as the default value and tried changing the 'Data Type' from Text to Number but to no avail. I'm really only a noobie when it comes to Access so any help would be appreciated!

Relevancy 33.97%

Can anyone assist I m not a programmer so please forgive me in advance I ve tested the code below but it s not redirecting no errors on the page As an FYI I tested only using two incoming links I added the third elseif here for better clarification ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Problem Need to capture campaign ID from print ads and doesn't work, code PHP wrong? Redirect it is code. PHP or direct links An easy fix would be a tracking pixel on the page but our current analytics program does not provide it can t purchase another program our company is too invested in the current Goal To just add another elseif expression for new print ads and or redirects i e PHP code doesn't work, is it wrong? PHP Redirect code. until our analytics company develops a solution simple as opposed to creating a sub domain PHP code doesn't work, is it wrong? PHP Redirect code. w a redirect for each new incoming link Important Notes The code should be case sensitive because the incoming link may sometimes come from same domain but with a different campaign ID see example below I did manage to capture the campaign ID using to two domain autoforwards but that will only work for one incoming link ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- EXAMPLE Print Ad URL gt gt gt domain autoforward gt gt gt http www PurchasedDomain com utm source print amp utm campaign PrintAD gt gt gt php redirect gt gt gt www DestinationPage com utm source blog amp utm campaign PrintAD Print Ad URL gt gt gt domain autoforward gt gt gt http www PurchasedDomain com utm source print amp utm campaign PrintAD gt gt gt php redirect gt gt gt www DestinationPage com utm source blog amp utm campaign PrintAD Print Ad URL gt gt gt domain autoforward gt gt gt http www PurchasedDomain com utm source print amp utm campaign PrintAD gt gt gt php redirect gt gt gt www DestinationPage com utm source blog amp utm campaign PrintAD ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- CODE lt php referrer SERVER HTTP REFERER if stripos referrer http www PurchasedDomain com utm source print amp utm campaign PrintAD false header quot location www DestinationPage com utm source blog amp utm campaign PrintAD quot elseif stripos referrer http www PurchasedDomain com utm source print amp utm campaign PrintAD false header quot location www DestinationPage com utm source blog amp utm campaign PrintAD quot elseif stripos referrer http www PurchasedDomain com utm source print amp utm campaign PrintAD false header quot location www DestinationPage com utm source blog amp utm campaign PrintAD quot gt nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/php-code-doesnt-work-is-it-wrong-php-redirect-code.1055271/
Relevancy 33.97%

Title says it all!Friend's G6 laptop is locked with a power-on password, long since forgotten.I've seen numerous threads started by people in the same situation; generally the OP posts a halt code and then someone in the forums responds with an unlock code.How are these codes generated and how can I generate my own code unlock code?  

A:Please explain the halt code/unlock code procedure?

Hi: You can do it yourself from the link below... https://bios-pw.org/

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Please-explain-the-halt-code-unlock-code-procedure/td-p/5620869
Relevancy 33.97%

Hello Thanks for your time I apologize if this is the wrong for obsolete BIOS code older A firm code. place to present this Rescently I A BIOS code firm for older obsolete code. found that there might be some A BIOS code firm for older obsolete code. BIOS code for an older motherboard at the following quot BIOS updates are also available at Micro Firmware Their internet address site is http www firmware com You can also call them at - quot Using the URL was useless plus any other URL links found on the Internet to a possible Micro Firmware web page was useless Server off site not found error messages Also further information found on Micro Firmware is Micro Firmware West Gray Street Norman OK - USA Phone - - Phone - - Fax - - Using any of the phone numbers listed above is useless No answer fast busy tone or recording that says quot number is no longer in use quot This firm use to be readily available by phone but not so the last few days And for how long I have no idea So far I have not found any information on Internet searches etc Has the URL and phone number information changed or are they really out of business Does anyone know the stauts of Micro Firmware Thanks for your time Jerry nbsp

Relevancy 33.97%

When posting code, please try to avoid linking to a file or files off-site. To make life easier for our volunteers, please instead copy and paste the code directly to your message. Thank you!

Edited by Cookiegal to add:

When posting your code, please be sure to do the following:
Use code tags so the format appears correctly (otherwise the board software may insert unwanted spaces)

Explain exactly what it is you're trying to accomplish.

Mention the programming language you're using as it's not always obvious to those trying to help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/please-read-before-posting-code-paste-code-in-your-post.1024965/
Relevancy 33.97%

I haven't been able to update Windows for a while now. There are 13 updates that cannot download.

I have Error code 800B0100 and Error code 8024200D

Please help ASAP.
My CBS file is too large to post, what should I do?

A:Can't update Windows Code 800B0100 and Code 8024200D

Please follow the Windows Update Posting Instructions and post the requested data

If the file is too large (8MB compressed), remove the older CBSPersist cab files until the final file is below the limit - you can always post them separately after zipping them. (the forum doesn't allow the upload of bare CAB files, for a number of reasons)

Please also post the C:\Windows\windowsudpate.log file

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/376337-cant-update-windows-code-800b0100-code-8024200d.html
Relevancy 33.11%

Error Code C D aka code is an error message that can be displayed in several different Error (aka: code C00D1199 80040265) Code ways and can be worded different as well but it all refers to this error message originally posted as message There were a few posts on here about them but many of the threads seemed to be closed I just noticed that I have gone through all of the motions and really tried but no pickle here well there might be a pickle but it is the kind of pickle you get stuck in and is not cool whatsoever Here is what I have done Made sure that the format was supported with Error Code C00D1199 (aka: code 80040265) windows media player It was as it is an avi so no problems there Here are the types that are compatible au and snd aif aifc and aiff cda vob jpg swf dvr-ms mp and m u mpeg mpg m v mp mpa mpe mp v and mpv mid midi and rmi avi and wav asf asx wax wm wma wmd wmp wmv wmx wpl and wvx wmz I made sure that other avi s I have in my collection were working properly with the WMP Windows Media Player They were just not the ones I was trying to fix of course I made a sandwich and drank some Yoohoo Installed a sturdy set of codecs with DivX to ensure that that was not it I know I had to do it before but I recently cleaned and started my PC from scratch again so the previous codecs were not there Made sure all of my audio devices and drivers were updated and installed properly-for the most part-which I will address again here in one second Still no good pickles I have an NVIDIA GeForce gc Well during my expedition I came across a Windows Driver Detective http www drivershq com It seemed very helpful at first It scans your drivers and tells you which ones are out of date so then to my surprise it told me that of mine were out of date and I think that the NVIDIA may have been one of them So it gives you the option to fix all of your problems at once HOW CONVENIENT right Nope have to register and pay some sort of software fee I may sound like a cheap-skate but I am So I have my conclusion here that there may be some sort of information missing from these files or it is possible that there may be some update that needs to be sneezed in my general direction and I would think that the codec pack I retrieved was sufficient but who knows it could be that So what is the verdict I was able to fix a few of my files by doing these things but there are some I can t seem to budge Should I give up on them Let me know what you think or if you have any advice or even questions about my advice issues Here are some things I found helpful From user- Kitch http forums techguy org multimedia -how-correct-error-no- -a html Microsoft Support http support microsoft com scid kb en-us q Somewhat Helpful Windows Web Help http www microsoft com windows windowsmedia player webhelp default aspx amp mpver amp id C D amp contextid amp originalid Not So Helpful WDD http www drivershq com nbsp

A:Error Code C00D1199 (aka: code 80040265)

Welcome Miss Haley, have you read through some of the suggestions here? They seem to have some detailed info on the error code C00D1199 (aka: code 80040265)
http://www.updatexp.com/c00d1199.html

I use the free "Jet Player" and love it - whether it's movies or music - there's not much it won't play or burn, (runs circles around WMP)
http://www.jetaudio.com/download/
Hope this helps

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-code-c00d1199-aka-code-80040265.890529/
Relevancy 33.11%

what in the unlock code for half code 86248125?

A:what in the unlock code for half code 86248125?

@GMommaG? Enter   39120101 Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/what-in-the-unlock-code-for-half-code-86248125/td-p/5674275
Relevancy 33.11%

Admin password or power on password1st is how do I disable it all together?2nd thing I need system disable code # 54575104

A:System disable code error code

@Shuwat66? Please enter            41453120 Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/System-disable-code-error-code/td-p/5826532
Relevancy 33.11%

I am unable to install Windows updates as I get an error " Code 64C : windows update encountered an unknown error..
Same with Code 66A
Please help.
I am unable to also install Windows Live essentials
I am using Windows 7
Greg

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/c82eb8bf-4ea1-43ff-ab49-272ea5eb279c/windows-update-error-code-64c-code-66a?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 31.82%

Hi, I think I did a lil mistake when I reformatted my pc.

Does any one know how to change the area code on the pc?

Once I refromated my pc. In one of the process in XP setup I think I typed in the zip code instead of the area code. If anyone know how to change it please tell me!

If not Im just going to reformat it tonight

A:Area Code? Zip code... mistake!

I trying to think what difference that would make. Are you having a problem?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/area-code-zip-code-mistake.264768/
Relevancy 31.82%

I cannot install IE 9 because I need to update windows 7 first and I get this message:
Some updates were not installed. Failed 6 updates.
Errors found Code 8000FFFF Code 9C6

I have tried many of the suggestions I have read here - including 'Fixit' which tells me the problem is corrected - but I have not been able to fix this problem.

I appreciate any suggestions!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/ie-9-failed-code-8000ffff-code-9c6-658568.html
Relevancy 31.82%

Hello Sevenforums community code BSODs, and code BC varies, others a, 1e, my pc has been running into some problems BSODs, BC code varies, code 1e, a, and others but this is nothing new This usually happens when I'm playing games like blacklight retribution or skyrim Another case would be when I'm just using firefox but it is very rare that it crashes When I do Crash I usually recieve the a code Sometimes now a little bit more often I recieve these other codes This was my most recent crash BCCode be BCP FFFFF A E A BCP BCP FFFFF D E BCP B OS Version Service Pack Product My computer Operating BSODs, BC code varies, code 1e, a, and others System Microsoft Windows Ultimate -bit SP CPU AMD Phenom II X C Deneb nm Technology RAM GB Dual-Channel DDR MHz - - - Motherboard MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO LTD GM -E MS- CPU C Graphics TF-TV E x Hz AMD Radeon HD Series Gigabyte Have trouble with ATI drivers I'm using the one windows supplied me with Hard Drives GB Seagate ST AS ATA Device SATA C Optical Drives ELBY CLONEDRIVE SCSI CdRom Device This is a virtual drive Audio High Definition Audio Device I just use a pair of headphones And sometimes my audio wont work I would have to move the end of the cable time to time

A:BSODs, BC code varies, code 1e, a, and others

Here are some dump files, I forgot to add them.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/280749-bsods-bc-code-varies-code-1e-others.html
Relevancy 31.82%

hi...

i heard that its possible to add part of assembly code into a c program.

anyone knows how to go abt doing it?

A:adding assembly code into c code

I think it may depend on what compiler or link library you are using, but when I need to put assembly for a micro into C code, it goes:
#pragmaASM
assembly code
#pragma ENDASM
The micro is the M16C/60 series.
For the 68HC11:
asm
{
assembly code
}
It might say your embedded manual or in your compiler help file....not sure.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adding-assembly-code-into-c-code.165633/
Relevancy 31.82%

Hi,
I am not sure which category this goes into???
But how to I get the
img code and the HTML code turned on in my profile?
Thanks in advance
Shadow Bea

Relevancy 31.39%

Ok - I'm trying to fix my friends' computer - Toshiba Satellite L -S running Windows -bit Windows firewall is off and I need to quot Update Firewall Settings quot When I click use recommended settings I get a message that says it quot can't change some of your settings Error code x quot I get Win7 error 0x6D9 code code on turn Firewall won't error 0x80070424 and the same thing when I click on quot Turn Windows Firewall on or Win7 Firewall won't turn on error code 0x6D9 and error code 0x80070424 off quot and quot Restore Defaults quot When I click on quot Advanced Settings quot I get quot There was an error opening the Windows Firewall with Advanced Security snap-in quot followed by it quot failed to load Restart the Windows Firewall service on the computer you are managing Error code x D quot I scanned the computer using both Avast and Microsoft Safety Scanner full scan and took over hours - no infections or issues found I installed all Microsoft updates and followed suggested restarts I ran Microsoft Fix It and I get a message that the firewall isn't running or stopped and it can't be fixed I have gone into services as an administrator to try and start Windows Firewall it isn't there - not in the list of services local I also used SlimDrivers to update all the drivers on the computer What I am not seeing is how to uninstall and reinstall Windows Win7 Firewall won't turn on error code 0x6D9 and error code 0x80070424 Firewall any other program or hardware issue that would seem to be the easiest solution - but I have yet to see how to do that with Windows Firewall I even started the computer in safe mode and chose quot Repair computer quot only to get a message that there is nothing to repair If I can't get the firewall back to quot ON quot is running Avast or AVG enough to keep the computer safe Apparently infected applets were installed through Java Thanks for any help you have PS - I'm not very computer savvy but I am very good at internet research and following directions

A:Win7 Firewall won't turn on error code 0x6D9 and error code 0x80070424

What other Anti-virus was on the computer before Avast?

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/205840-win7-firewall-wont-turn-error-code-0x6d9-error-code-0x80070424.html
Relevancy 30.96%

Computer model: Panasonic Toughbook CF-31
Processor: Intel Core i5-2540M CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60GHz
RAM: 4 GB (3.89 GB usable)
System type: 64-bit

CBS Log
CBS.zip - Google Drive

I ran the SURT tool Windows6.1-KB947821-v34-x64.msu.
Ran fine, no problem.

Ran sfc /scannow
"Verification 100%"
"Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation."

Also ran
Malwarebytes
JRT.exe
Adwcleaner
Hitmanpro_x64

I still get the "Windows Update Error, Error Code 80070643, Code 9C57"

A:Windows Update Error, Error Code 80070643, Code 9C57

Hi Qpuser,
lookin at your logs
couple of questions
Are you dual booting or have the OS on your D drive/partition.
can you also run, in following order

http://www.sysnative.com/niemiro/apps/SFCFix.exe
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=52012
and sfc /scannow

copy/paste the results please.

Roy

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/402356-windows-update-error-error-code-80070643-code-9c57.html
Relevancy 30.1%

Boot configuration data file is missing some required informationFile   BCDError Code oxc000000d Any fixes for this? Computer wont start up. Worked fine this morning. Got this message this afternoon.

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:Error code oxc000000d acer aspire R14 error code o...

First of all try to check if ALT+F10 at boot take you to windows recovery and you can reach command prompt from there:troubleshoot-advanced options- command prompt (if this works, go to point 4, if not point 1)1. create a vanilla Windows 8.1 installation media from this link:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/create-reset-refresh-media2. Once you boot using the Windows installation disc, on the Windows 8.x installation window, click on Repair your computer.3. Click on Troubleshoot and in the Advanced options. First thing you may try is the Automatic Repair.4. If that does not help, then select Command Prompt. Enter the following four commands into the prompt.bootrec /fixmbrbootrec /fixbootbootrec /scanosbootrec /rebuildbcdOnce the command completes, restart the computer.

http://community.acer.com/t5/S-and-R-Series-Laptops/Error-code-oxc000000d-acer-aspire-R14-error-code-oxc000000d/td-p/421803/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 30.1%

Hi All,
I'm new here and I think I messed up the post that I made. I had meant to say that all of a sudden I can't use windows installer service I get error code 8007641 or error code 641. I'm unsure why I'm not able to use windows installer anymore and I'm not able to get valuable updates from windows without it. Has anyone else ever had this problem and if so, were they able to come up with a solution? Thank you. This is my first day on the site and unsure how to get around on it, but it seems like it's an exciting site and I'm looking forward to using it.
Thanks,
Miket797

A:Windows Installer, Error Code 8007641 or error code 641

DownloadmsiserverLaunch it,click YESRestart the PC and try to updateIf you still have issuesDownloadmini toolboxCheckmark following boxes: List last 10 Event Viewer log List Installed ProgramsClick Go and post the result.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/466600/windows-installer-error-code-8007641-or-error-code-641/
Relevancy 30.1%

No-one replied to this post and so the problem was never fixed The updates continued to fail downloading or installing I upgraded to Windows Home and thankfully didn't need to have the updates installed to upgrade Back in April this year I downloaded two important updates Security Update for Microsoft NET Framework and on Windows and Windows Server R x -based Systems KB Security Update for Microsoft NET Framework and on Windows and Windows Server R x -based Systems KB However during the installation I encountered Error Code I tryed the installation again without anything else open and still the same result I tryed the installation again having restarted and still the same result I tryed the installation again after running the DISM Tool and still the same result Yesterday I tryed to download another important update Security Update for Windows for x -based Systems KB However during the download I encountered Error Code F F I tryed everything Code:80073712 Error Code:800F081F Error and FailedUpdates that I tryed previously and still the same result I searched around and both of these error codes apparently mean that a file needed by Windows Update is either damaged or missing I thought I might as-well start a thread about it on these forums as not being able to download install security updates isn't a good thing Please Reply

http://www.eightforums.com/windows-updates-activation/68786-failedupdates-error-code-80073712-error-code-800f081f.html
Relevancy 30.1%

This is a desktop PC with Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit installed. I'm trying to repair with the disk it was installed with originally. The reason for attempting the repair is that the System File Checker says there are files that it could not repair when I ran it. I ran it originally because I couldn't install or uninstall anything. I would get an error: This application was unable to start correctly. With error message (0xC0000006)

Now trying to repair Windows 7 with the upgrade option I get:
Windows was unable to create a required installation folder. Please reconfigure your boot.wim to use the flag 9 settings for the first image and restart your installation. Error Code: 0x803002f

Any help greatly appreciated....

A:Started with error code 0xC0000006 and now I have Error Code: 0x803002

You may need to attempt SFC up to 3 times to repair damaged System Files. But first disinfect per Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7. If there is any problem go with the bootable scans in Troubleshooting Windows 7 Failure to Start as the OS may be in the death grip of infection.

Then SFC may run better from the Win7 installation media or System Repair Disk Command Line: SFC /SCANNOW Run in Command Prompt at Boot.

If these fail then you can try the Repair Install after establishing a Clean Boot per Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7.

But you may be better off copying out your files to quarantine to follow these same steps for a perfect Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7 which compiles everything that works best in tens of thousands of installs we've helped with here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/324851-started-error-code-0xc0000006-now-i-have-error-code-0x803002.html
Relevancy 30.1%

I have about 15 laptops running Windows 7 Pro SP1 (brand new, just out of the box).  I've been able to install quite a few updates on about 3 of them (just started working on them).  However, now, I'm getting error code 80200011 when I attempt
to install additional "required" updates. 
I've tried clearing the BITS queue, deleting softwaredistribution folder and ran SFC and nothing came up as being an issue.  I've searched the net on this issue, but there doesn't appear to be much on this specific problem.  These systems
are behind a proxy server.  I have other (XP, Windows 2003) systems that are able to update, but is there an issue between WIn 7 and some proxy servers?  If so, why would I be able to install some updates?
Any help or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks all.

A:Windows 7 Pro - Windows Updates Error Code: Code 80200011

Hi,
Chek that your proxy is configured correctly, and if you can follow these steps to resolve this issue : stop the Windows Update service and make sure that the "Backround Intelligent Transfer Service" and "Cryptographic service" are started and then go to
C:\Windows and rename the software distribution folder to UpdateOLD , and finally restart the Windows Update Service

Oussama Oueslati | System Engineer | vNext Consulting

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/bf536bd0-8a06-4986-a62a-58d2db7ad582/windows-7-pro-windows-updates-error-code-code-80200011?forum=w7itproinstall
Relevancy 29.67%

With rngStory.Find
.Text = "A1"
.Replacement.Text = A1
.MatchCase = True
.MatchWholeWord = True
.Wrap = wdFindContinue
.Execute Replace:=wdReplaceAll
End With

With rngStory.Find
.Text = "A2"
.Replacement.Text = A2
.MatchCase = True
.MatchWholeWord = True
.Wrap = wdFindContinue
End With

With rngStory.Find
.Text = "A3"
.Replacement.Text = A3
.MatchCase = True
.MatchWholeWord = True
.Wrap = wdFindContinue
End With

In other cases you are able to combine things like this

With rngStory.Find
.Text = "A1 & A2 & A3"
.Replacement.Text = A1, A2, A3
.MatchCase = True
.MatchWholeWord = True
.Wrap = wdFindContinue
End With

I would also like to know how to make an IF statement dependant on two things:

Dim strMC1 As String
If A1c.Value = True & A6 = null Then
Selection.InsertFile FileName:="C:\MCQ-1.doc"
End If

Relevancy 29.67%

I Downloaded a cute little graphic & got a BB Code & a HTML Code with it.Through trial & error I found out that to post it on a forum I have to use the BB Code.I then tried both the BB Code & the HTML Code to post it on an e-mail but no luck.Where exactly am I supposed to use the HTML Code if not on an e-mail?Here is the little image I am trying to post on my e-mail...

A:Bb Code And Html Code?

You would use the HTML code, to add the image to a web page, or to use it on a board that supports HTML
There are other message boards that support HTML, but Bleeping Computer doesn't.

To add it to your E-mail, save the image to your harddrive.
Open your E-mail client, and use the "Insert" dialog, to insert the image into the body of the E-mail.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/88871/bb-code-and-html-code/
Relevancy 29.67%

I Downloaded a cute little graphic & got a BB Code & an HTML Code with it.

Through trial & error I found out that to post the little graphic on a Forum I must use the BB Code.

I have tried to use both the BB Code & the HTML Code to use it on my e-mail but no luck.

What code do I have to use to post it on my e-mail?

Where exactly am I supposed to use the HTML Code?

Here is the little graphic I'm talking about...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bb-code-and-html-code.569923/
Relevancy 29.67%

We have an Acer running Vista Home Premium and we are getting an Error 37 message on a number of hardware devices including the processor. I have removed the sound drivers and reloaded the sound drivers but that does not help. The drivers appear to be the latest version.
Is there any software package that will eliminate the error so the drivers can be reloaded. There is something called RegCure, RegCure Registry Cleaner has anyone tried it? It costs $30, and I want to be sure it really can do what it claims.
TIA
dennis

A:Code 37 Error Code

This is from the microsoft help page;

Code 37
Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware. (Code 37)
Recommended resolution

The driver returned failure from its DriverEntry routine. Uninstall the driver, and then click Scan for hardware changes to reinstall or upgrade the driver.

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/169066-code-37-error-code.html
Relevancy 28.81%

I have a unique problem I am trying to use the INCLUDEPICTURE field code The document I m using is linked to a very sophisticated database software program code within field 2003 a code Field Word and I have received instructions on merging data from this database INTO the INCLUDEPICTURE field to create the filename for the photo files An example is typed below INCLUDEPICTURE quot G START IMAGES PHOTOS MERGEFIELD quot PROVIDER LAST NAME quot MERGEFIELD quot PROVIDER FIRST NAME quot GIF quot In the Word 2003 Field code within a field code above example the photo filenames are all matched up to the fields referenced in the formula last first gif These are the correct field codes and the double slashes are Word 2003 Field code within a field code important I have been told My problem is that as soon as I save the document containing the above field the underscores all change to quot quot and the field doesn t work No one at my software vendor s help desk can help me with this problem Does anyone know anything about preventing this Thank you Cheryl nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/word-2003-field-code-within-a-field-code.418695/
Relevancy 28.81%

Hi guys first time posting so Error 100000d1 code code error system apologies in advance if I do something illegal As far as I can gather I should be posting in the right forum I system error code Error code 100000d1 ve been having system stability problems for the last week or so I think it might be because of a mass driver update across my system since nothing else seems to be the cause Basically I updated some drivers bout a week ago and now the PC either hangs or auto-restart when I m playing games At first I thought it might be due to OC instability so I reset my bios to default settings Didn t quite work out completely as the system still exhibits the quot sudden death quot during gaming Have tried the steps in the sticky above on refreshing the page file defragging etc Problem still hasn t gone away All rams have cleared cycles of memtest at volts and volts without problems though everything has been reset to stock already My system specs are as follows AMD X MSI K N Neo Platinum x mb Kingston CH PC DDR x mb Mushkin Black Line BH DDR Inno GT mb Creative Audugy ZS Platinum BenQ Gigabyte CD-RW Hitachi IBM GB SATA II Western Digital GB SATA HD Verudium Vortex W Am fairly sure its not a power issue and the core temp never exceeds degrees even at full load Its about idle Am guessing it might be the soundcard though Anyone able to help Would be most grateful for any assistance and thanks in advance nbsp

A:system error code Error code 100000d1

Looks like NV4mini.sys is the Nvidia faulting driver... Your Inno 6800GT drivers are at fault

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/system-error-code-error-code-100000d1.75580/
Relevancy 28.81%

I am trying to update system and it just says Code 80070005. Never been up dated. How do I fix this problem? I had to change out my hard drive and now I lost my windows 10 operating system. I have a windows 7 pro
disk so I installed it and it keeps saying I might be a victim of pirated software.How can I get my windows 10 back? It was register with Microsoft to this hardware. the only thing I changed was hard drives Am I going to have to buy a new operating system
? I am getting ready to start school I can't afford to buy new Operating System, Please help

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/4ed9df09-6126-442a-81c2-e06520d7ffb7/what-is-code-code-80070005-in-windows-update-windows-7-pro?forum=w7itproperf
Relevancy 28.81%

Greetings, I need help solving the error codes below. Thank you

Product: Windows Defender -- Error 1923. Service 'Windows Defender' (WinDefend) could not be installed. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to install system services.

Product: Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 - Update 'Security Update for Microsoft Office Word 2007 (KB2251419)' could not be installed. Error code 1603. Additional information is available in the log file C:\DOCUME~1\user\LOCALS~1\Temp\MSIfb8e4.LOG.

I hope I have provide useful information to get your help.

Sincerely

A:Error code 1923 and Error code 1603

hi, got a questions for ya. have you uninstalled any virus protection software lately? the reason i ask it might of left remnants behind if you did not use the removal tool.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-code-1923-and-error-code-1603-a-521915.html
Relevancy 27.09%

I don't have the code to update to service pack 2. I bought this computer used and it's saying it might have a counterit xp...what can I do? Someone told me I can get codes online... Thanks! Kim

A:Lost XP Pro code? Tried to update and lost code :(

You can purchase Product ID keys on-line that will make an illegitimate XP legal, but they cost as much as buying the disk at a retail outlet.

You can also purchase used copies of WinXP with legal Product IDs on places like craigslist and eBay.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/lost-xp-pro-code-tried-to-update-and-lost-code-323208.html
Relevancy 23.65%

I'm one of the two developers in a server mod project (Server Side Mod or SSM) called SSM Syth.
I've been spending hours trying to get over one line of code that keeps telling me that it needs an <eof> (as "end);"- It's End Of Function) even though I have the end); in the correct place.

Please could someone help?
Due to the file being pretty big, it's attached and the buggy code is as below:

LUA Code:

Code:
elseif (string.match(string.lower(chatMsg), "^!boxing)) or (string.match(string.lower(chatMsg), "^!boxing)) then
if (player:IsDead()) then
return;
end
if (g_gameRules.class~="PowerStruggle") then
g_gameRules.game:SendTextMessage(TextMessageError, "BOXING : MESA ONLY!", TextMessageToClient, player.id);
end

A:LUA Code Help

http://lua-users.org/wiki/SampleCode

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lua-code-help.1052166/
Relevancy 23.65%

Its happening to the same device i have tried all USB plug ports, i have updated all drivers. Even deleted the lowerfilter / upperfilter in regedit and tried a new USB cable. but it keeps coming back randomly for some reason.

I'm running windows 7, ASUS Z87-A

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/383759-usb-code-10-a.html
Relevancy 23.65%

Concepts used in this project Interactive Arithmetic expressions Formatting output statements using setw setprecision and showpoint If-else statements and logical expressions Testing Instructions Grade calculator Suppose in a CS class the final grade is calculator as follows Programming Labs and written home works Projects Quiz including Code help Midterm Final Exam Attendance and Class Participation Ask the user to enter his her score in all the categories Your program should be interactive and user friendly For instance the user prompt should clearly state what the user should enter Calculate the weighted total in each category and the weighted average Print the output in a table that is formatted Code help exactly like the one below Compute the GPA and letter grade and print them on the screen Example for calculating the weighted total Category Weights Score total Weighted score Programming Labs and homework Projects Midterm and Quiz Final Attendance and class participation Weighted Total --- Your GPA is and your grade is B- Example for Code help calculating the weighted total Weight Score total Weighted Score Programming Labs and homework Projects Midterm and Quiz Final Attendance and class participation Weighted Average - This is what I wrote so far for the code but the problem is it doesn t calculate separately for each thing such as projects will also be calculated by how do i fix it for each one help please This is the program is a grade calculator include lt cstdlib gt include lt iostream gt include lt iomanip gt using namespace std float score float score int main cout lt lt quot Category quot lt lt setw lt lt quot Weights quot lt lt setw lt lt quot Score total quot lt lt setw lt lt quot Weighted score quot lt lt endl cout lt lt quot Programming Labs amp H W n quot cout lt lt quot Projects n quot cout lt lt quot Midterm and Quiz n quot cout lt lt quot Final n quot cout lt lt quot Attendence and class participation quot lt lt endl cout lt lt quot Weighted Total n quot lt lt endl cout lt lt quot Enter your score for programming labs and homework n quot cin gt gt score cout lt lt quot Score is quot lt lt score lt lt quot n quot system quot PAUSE quot return nbsp

A:Code help

Sorry but we don't help with homework. You need to learn on your own.

Closing thread.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/code-help.1050944/
Relevancy 23.65%

is there some kind of free download i can get to make a code to open a disk i have with some immportant files on it....like something as soon as i put it in instead of loading it, it will bring up a box were you put your made up password there and the only way you can get into the disk is by that code

Relevancy 23.65%

Hi,
I have a copy of microsoft word 2000

I can't give it to my daughter to use though because we lost the key code.

Is there some way we can get it? We can't get it through microsoft. We only have the disks.

Hope someone can help out. Thanks in advance.

Marika

A:help with key code?

I don't think anyone here can help you. The only people that can help you is either the place you bought the product or Microsoft.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-with-key-code.320294/
Relevancy 23.65%

hi.
can some one help me with the at code in ms-dos(cmd)

i have made this one and it's running ok.

at 06:00 cmd /c c:\program.bat

how do i get this to run every day??

have tried to put this in the code but wont work /every:m,t,w,th,f,s,su or /every m,t,w,th,f,s,su
but i get a error messedge.

A:help with at code

tikki said:

hi.
can some one help me with the at code in ms-dos(cmd)

i have made this one and it's running ok.

at 06:00 cmd /c c:\program.bat

how do i get this to run every day??

have tried to put this in the code but wont work /every:m,t,w,th,f,s,su or /every m,t,w,th,f,s,su
but i get a error messedge.Click to expand...

If the .bat file is running OK just create a scheduled task and point to the .bat file. Set the time for execution and you should be OK.

How to use the Windows Task Scheduler

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-with-at-code.1048328/
Relevancy 23.65%

I have the following VB code attached to a Command Button. On click, a query is run and prompting user to input a record No., then open my report in preview for printing.

I have a boolean field (Name is Printed) in my table (default value is "False"), which should change as "True" each time i print the record. Then, if the boolean field value is "True" a Message box should display saying "The record was already printed". This can prevent printing the same record again. However, sometimes i need to print the same record more than one time.

Please help me to add the requierd VB code for this purpose.
Private Sub Command29_Click()
On Error GoTo Err_Command29_Click
Dim stDocName As String

DoCmd.OpenReport "service call1", acPreview
Exit_Command29_Click:
Exit Sub

Err_Command29_Click:
MsgBox Err.Description
Resume Exit_Command29_Click

End Sub

Relevancy 23.65%

Hi

What does code 10 mean? Basically my sound and my USB ports dont work i cant updtae the drivers it wont let me. It keeps coming up with code 10.

Baltan

A:What does code 10 mean?

http://www.socketcom.com/support/note_Error10.htm

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/what-does-code-10-mean.61927/
Relevancy 23.65%

Didnt really know where to put this, but here goes...

I have a few pieces of PHP code than I need solving first off is this, I need the text to display in Red and also italics. Its simple if you know how but unfortunatley I dont, anyone out there?

I have so far:

<?php

function nSFont ($txt,$size,$italics,$colour)

{
echo ("<font size=\"$size\"face=\"Helvectica,Arial,Sans-Serif, red, italics\">
$txt,<?font>");
}
nSFont ("What You Looking At?<br>",10);
nSFont ("YOU!<br>",6);
?>

But all i get is the text in normal black font, any help would be great?

A:Help with some PHP code?

no, you need help with HTML and style sheets, as your example code
has the wrong < font ...> code.

Once again, this is not a forum for programming assistance

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-with-some-php-code.73733/
Relevancy 23.65%
Q: code 39

hi,

i been running windows vista for about 6 months now without any serious problem but lately it has developed a problem with recognizing the graphics card drivers,
in the device mangaer i get the message, code 39 windows was unable to load the drivers for this device or the drivers are corrupted.

If i uninstall the drivers i have trouble rebooting, and get messages saying i should repair windows that the driver kernal is corrupted, or winload.exe is corrupted, and then it boots up very slowly, maybe 20 mins to start. and then randomly after a few restarts itll work fine again, but then the problem will come back again after another start up and it will lose the drivers again.

when i first had this problem i tried a fresh install, and the system worked fine for maybe 3 days but now the problem has returned.

any assistance would be greatly appreciated

A:code 39

Try running chkdsk on your harddrive.
Run a memory checker.
look at your error logs;

Left Click on Start Menu.
Right click on Computer and choose manage.
Click on the event viewer.
You now have loads of options to try and pin down what is happening.
Expand the error tab.
Look for things in the last 24 hours.

Also look at your reliability and performance option.

Let us know what you found and we will start looking from there.

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/147865-code-39-a.html
Relevancy 23.65%
Q: code 10

can anyone assist me this problem
"cannot load drivers for this code 10"
sorry for the delay gnomad , had to do some work
it is in network adapters , "6t04 adapter"

A:code 10

Where and when are you getting this error? A code 10 from Device Manager is "This device cannot start. (Code 10)"

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/code-10.708788/
Relevancy 23.65%

I am creating a program but am having trouble with my nested if statements Below is the code My getchar for computer will not pick up the S or s and skips past the first if statement and goes into the els statement also my do while loop is not working properly Any help code C Help with would be greatly appriceated Thanks in advance Crowe Code include lt iostream h gt include lt stdio h gt void main char mon prin computer int customer pentium pentium response double s pentium p pentium II printer monitor sub total Help with C code total days do printf quot nDo you want to rent a Pentium or a Pentium II system quot printf quot nEnter 'S' for a Pentium or 'P' for a Pentium II quot getchar computer getchar printf quot nEnter the number of days you want to rent computer quot scanf quot lf quot amp days if computer 'S' computer 's' Pentium printf quot nDo you want to rent a printer y n quot getchar prin getchar if prin 'Y' prin 'y' Printer printf quot nDo you want to rent a monitor y n quot getchar mon getchar if mon 'Y' mon 'y' Monitor monitor sub total monitor days else No Monitor printer sub total printer days else No Printer printf quot nDo you want to rent a monitor y n quot getchar mon getchar if mon 'Y' mon 'y' Monitor or Not monitor sub total monitor days else No Monitor p sub total p days printf quot nYour subtotal is f quot sub total pentium else Pentium II printf quot nDo you want to rent a printer y n quot getchar prin getchar if prin 'Y' prin 'y' Printer printf quot nDo you want to rent a monitor y n quot getchar mon getchar if mon 'Y' mon 'y' Monitor monitor sub total monitor days else No Monitor printer sub total printer days else No Printer printf quot nDo you want to rent a monitor y n quot getchar mon getchar if mon 'Y' mon 'y' Monitor or Not monitor sub total monitor days else No Monitor p sub total p days printf quot nYour subtotal is f quot sub total pentium printf quot nDo you want to rent another computer y n quot getchar response getchar total sub total customer while response 'Y' response 'y' printf quot nThe total number of customers are d quot customer printf quot nThe total number of Pentium's rented are d quot pentium printf quot nThe total number of Pentium II's rented are d quot pentium printf quot nThe total rental charges for all the computers f n quot total nbsp

Relevancy 23.65%

Hello:

I am using this code in ACCESS but it does not seem to work. Basically what I want to do is this:

If mail date is greater than Internal due date then it should be Mail date-Internal due Date=Days Late. But if Mail date is less than Internal due date then Days Late =0.

When I use this it is giving me a syntax error.

The code I am using is:
If Me.Days Late > Me.Internal_Due_Date Then
Me.Days Late = Me.Mail_Date - Me.Internal_Due_Date
Else
Me.Days Late = 0
End If

Relevancy 23.65%

Last week I uninstalled a program and it seems to have deleted a few important files related to the USB ports Device manager looks like this A further look Usb 39) (code shows this quot Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware The driver may be corrupted or missing Code quot A few more pictures This is the USB I believeNormal Usb (code 39) USBWhat Usb (code 39) I ve tried so far Uninstalling them and then scanning for hardware changes - quot Found new hardware quot quot A problem occurred during hardware installation Your new hardware might not work properly quot Updating the drivers - quot The wizard could not find a better match for your hardware than the software you currently have installed quot when choosing the online search optionRolling back the drivers - quot No driver files have been backed up for this device quot System restore - Always fails no matter what date Now let s talk about the BIOS The USB keyboard does work in the BIOS So I can go around and change whatever options there that I want to I made sure that both USB and were enabled It s when the Windows XP screen comes on that the USB keyboard stops responding I found this out by hitting the caps lock num lock scroll lock when booting and seeing when the lights on the keyboard stopped turning on and off So it s definitely an operating system issue But just to make sure I installed my USB card that I had lying around into a PCI slot None of those ports worked either So right now I ve got a USB to PS adapter for the mouse and just today I purchased a PS keyboard I really want my USB ports back and without having to clean install if possible That s why I m here Some other notes Everything else works fine Firewire DVD-Drive PCI slots Ethernet PS etcWindows XP Pro with SP OEM Thank you in advance

A:Usb (code 39)

You gave alot of info there except what program you uninstalled.Found this on the MSKB about the code 39 error.http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314060

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/121028/usb-code-39/
Relevancy 23.65%

Just built this pc and it has been giving me bsod bbc code 116. I've updated all my drivers but still get it when starting up some games. It seems to be completely random games usually start and run just fine but every once in a while I crash.
Specs:
Asus maximus hero v2
msi gtx 970 4g gold
corsair 750w
16 gb trident gskills
intel i7 4790

A:BBC code 116

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff557263.aspx

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/361067-bbc-code-116-a.html
Relevancy 23.65%
Q: Code 28

I am getting a Multimedia Audio Controller message that basically says that I have a Code 28 problem. I have no sound on the computer and since someone gave it to me I do not even know if it has a sound card device. What do I need to look for to locate the problem?

A:Code 28

check on back of pc if it has pink,blue and green mini jack sockets.If so it has sound.. check in device manager "sound video and game controllers" check that each item is enabled, and working ok.
If you have yellow mark against any item uninstall(right click_ properties) and then reboot pc and windows should reinstall the proper driver

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/code-28.940464/
Relevancy 23.65%
Q: Code 10

This device cannot Start Code 10
What doe's this mean??

The Make of this CD RW is a

Sony DVD RW AW-G170 ATA Device

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/code-10-a-504465.html
Relevancy 23.65%

does anyone know how to access the value of the properties for an object???
example:

I have five graphics on the slide and three text objects.

I want to be able to spit out the 'Left' and 'Top' propertiy for each into a word doc....ie below

Image1
left = 69
Top = 5

and so on....
anyone???

_________________________________________________________________________________
more to the point:

<content_area x="40" y="100"/>
<button name="btnNext" x="920" y="92"/>
<button name="btnBack" x="840" y="92"/>
<button name="btnMenu" x="750" y="92"/>
<button name="btnBar" x="250" y="92"/>

Relevancy 23.65%
Q: code 19

i am having deep trouble because my keyboard is not working. it shows code 19 error. i suppose my anti virus software detected an infected keyboard registry key and deleted it.pls help.
its very painstaking to write with onscreen keyboard.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/code-19.746448/
Relevancy 23.65%

??????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ???????? ?♥? ???????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ???????? ?♥? ???????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ???????? ?♥? ???????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ???????? ?♥? ???????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ???????? ?♥? ?????

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/3524/t/19971214
Relevancy 23.65%

I was just wondering where I could find the reg code for my programs? Do they all have their own reg code files or are they all in one file? Thanks

A:Reg Code

I assume you mean a list of the codes a program installs in the registry.

What works for me is to go into regedit
( Start>Run type "regedit" >enter

under the edit menu choose "Find"
type the name of your program then enter

If you hit the F3 key it will scroll to the next instance of the name keep going untill you find what your after

A little trick is to use fewer letters of the program name thereby widening the range of the search. always back up your registry before messing with it.

Good luck
RL

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/reg-code.38477/
Relevancy 23.65%

???????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ???????? ?♥? ????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ???????? ?♥? ????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ???????? ?♥? ????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ???????? ?♥? ????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ???????? ?♥? ?????sdad

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/3524/t/19970976
Relevancy 23.65%
Q: code 42

I am having a problem with my scsi/raid controller driver, it gives me this

error "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because there

is a duplicate device already running in the system" and i have uninstalling

the driver and then restart and it works fine but then after restarting again it

comes up with the same error again, am running xp pro on my laptop. it might

help if i told you that i have upgraded from xp home and also am running a

virtual cdrom thru alcohol 120% before the upgrade to mount images on my

hard drive. please if someone can give a clue.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/code-42.306539/
Relevancy 23.65%

????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ??? ??? ?♥? ?????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ??? ??? ?♥? ?????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ??? ??? ?♥? ?????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ??? ??? ?♥? ?????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ??? ??? ?♥? ?????

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/3524/t/19970871
Relevancy 23.65%

Is there a difference in key codes for different SP levels of XP Pro? Inherited a machine with problems. Decided to reinstall XP. Did not receive COA and key code with machine. Used Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder to get key code before reinstalling but new installation will not accept code obtained from Jellybean. I used a XP SP2 cd for new installation - would installing an older version work - is the key code specific for SP levels. Thanks

Relevancy 23.65%

?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ??????? ?????♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ??????? ?????♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ??????? ?????♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ??????? ?????♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ??????? ?????♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ??????? ????

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/3524/t/19970671
Relevancy 23.65%

?????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ?????? ?♥? ?????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ?????? ?♥? ?????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ?????? ?♥? ?????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ?????? ?♥? ?????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ?????? ?♥? ????????

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/3524/t/19971071
Relevancy 23.65%

??????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ?????? ?♥? ????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ?????? ?♥? ????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ?????? ?♥? ????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ?????? ?♥? ????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ?????? ?♥? ??????

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/3524/t/19971003
Relevancy 23.65%

????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ????? ?♥? ????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ????? ?♥? ????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ????? ?♥? ????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ????? ?♥? ????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ????? ?♥? ????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ????? ?♥? ????

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/3524/t/19971023
Relevancy 23.65%

I have the windows 7 home premium 32bit but i lost the code for it, i dont have the money to buy a whole new windows 7. What can i do, i need my computer. Please help.

A:i got the cd but no code

Is this a new clean install of Windows 7?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/250041-i-got-cd-but-no-code.html
Relevancy 23.65%

Has anyone ever heard of a code 43 to help with burning dvds ???? if so please repost here or [email protected] thanks.

A:Code 43?????

hi and welcome to techspot. please post some more info. it is hard to figure out what you are talking about. thanks!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/code-43.64674/
Relevancy 23.65%

My Dell 1100/B110 with wind xp dvd rom will not run. It shows a code 39 error/corrupt drive I can't figure it out . Can you help me ???? Bob

A:DVD ROM CODE 39

Hi Bob. Welcome to TSF!

Please try the following steps and let's see what happens.

1) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter

2) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
SYSTEM
CurrentControlSet
Control
Class
{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

3) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
LowerFilters
UpperFilters.bak
LowerFilters.bak

4) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete

5) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor

6) Reboot your computer and see if your system now recognizes the drive.

Let me know how that works for you!

Good day!

Mike

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/dvd-rom-code-39-a-570044.html
Relevancy 23.65%
Q: Code 19

Have got a Canon Powershot A450 which has been running fine for last 2 years.Today i went to upload photo,s and it cameup with

Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

I run a HP Pavillion w\ Vista home edition
Have just reregistered Norton 360.

Thank you very much in advance for any answers

Brett

A:Code 19

(Code 19) Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

To fix this problem you can first try running a Troubleshooting Wizard. If that does not work, try updating the driver in question.

In the device Properties dialog box, click the Driver tab, and then click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard. Follow the instructions to update the driver. If this does not work, you will have to uninstall the driver, then restart the system, and then reinstall the driver.

If you don't know any of that,

Plug in the camera, then click Start>Control Panel>System>Hardware Device Manager (or the like)>Imaging> right click on camera name>Properties>Uninstall or update, or whatever.

Have a good weekend
Sam

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/code-19.833532/
Relevancy 23.65%

Hp pavillion dv6700. System disabled [13608]

A:Need code

Hello, Thank you for posting in the HP Support forum. Welcome! For the system disabled code 13608, I get a response code  ezuklqw  .Please, try to enter this one.Once you enter it it will clear the BIOS password protection, you will be able to boot OR access the BIOS and modify settings.  If 13608 is not correct, please open  www.bios-pw.org , enter the correct system disabled code and in reply you will get a reply/response code. Use the one for HP computer.  Let me know if this works for you.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Need-code/td-p/5721502
Relevancy 23.65%

Dell, WinXP serv2, 1.8 GHz, 768ram

Okay, so I burn often and today I go to burn and can't. So I check My Computer and the CD-RW drive is gone and there are yellow exclamations besides my drives in the device manager.

I get this message, "Windows can not start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged." Code 19.

Well, I just bought this drive and know it should be working so I do a system restore and now the drive is back and everything is fine.

Why am I bothering you? Because this was so strange and I'm kinda hoping that you can tell me why this happened...or if this is common...?

A:Code 19?

You may have needed to follow the instructions here:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=314060

It's a problem I've seen happen not only due to bad software installs or uninstalls, but viral removals as well.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/code-19.365325/
Relevancy 23.65%

hearts b o x x c m code b b c hearts UK hearts hearts hearts b o x x c m code b b c hearts UK hearts hearts hearts ??? ?????? ??????? x ??? b x88. 8 c ???????? ??? 8????:UK 0m$/$code: o b 8 8 b 8 c b o x x c m code b b c hearts UK hearts hearts hearts b o x x c m code b b c hearts UK hearts hearts hearts b o x x c m code b b c hearts UK hearts hearts lt div style quot width px height px overflow hidden quot gt lt div align quot center quot gt lt p ???????? ??? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8????:UK 8 8 8 ??? ??????? ??? ?????? gt lt a href http h- blogspot com target blank gt lt a gt lt br gt lt p gt lt p gt lt a href http iat- com target blank gt lt a gt lt br gt lt p gt lt p gt lt a href http bex com target blank gt lt a gt lt br gt lt p gt lt p gt lt a href http poa- com target blank gt lt a gt lt br gt lt p gt lt p gt lt a href http nar- com target blank gt lt a ???????? ??? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8????:UK 8 8 8 ??? ??????? ??? ?????? gt lt br gt lt p gt lt p gt lt a href twitter com yusijin target blank gt lt a gt lt br gt lt p gt lt p gt lt a href twitter com yusijin target blank gt lt a gt lt br gt lt p gt lt p gt lt a href facebook com songjungki target blank gt lt a gt lt br gt lt p gt lt p gt lt a href twitter com yusijin target blank gt lt a gt lt br gt lt p gt lt p gt lt a href twitter com yusijin target blank gt lt a gt lt br gt lt p gt lt div gt lt div gt

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/3524/t/19971132
Relevancy 23.65%

HP 864 N MEDIA CENTER.The cd rom and cd writer won't play.I get a (code39)error.I've unplugged it from inside and tried the device manager solutions,along with troubleshooting it. any help would be appreciated
thanks Bill

A:(code 39)cd rom

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;314060

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/code-39-cd-rom.272059/
Relevancy 23.65%

????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ????? ?♥? ???????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ????? ?♥? ???????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ????? ?♥? ???????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ????? ?♥? ???????????????? ?♥? b o x x88. c 0m$/$code: b b c 8 8?♥??:UK 8 8 8 ?♥? ????? ?♥? ???????asdasd

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/3524/t/19970951
Relevancy 23.65%
Q: Code 19

I have a Sony DV D Rom model DDU 1613 and a Sony DVD RW D W-D 23 A neither of which is working. I get the message "Windows cannot start this hardware device because its Configuration (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged (Code 19).
I cannot therefore uninstall and reinstall as suggested in the Windows troubleshooter. Can anybody help please?

I am running Windows XP Home. SP 3

Thanks

A:Code 19

Hi Gerry, This link should help. Please read it in its entirety before proceeding. Let me know if either you resolve the issue or you need more help with this.

http://tutorial.downloadatoz.com/how...-registry.html

If you resolve this issue on your own or with the info provided please mark the thread solved by using the quick tools feature at the top of this thread.

Thank you
Patmark

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/code-19-a-506441.html
Relevancy 23.65%
Q: code 52

hi
I need help. I have a problem connecting my iphone, digital camera or usb drive via the usb port. My computer doesn't detect it. It was working fine a week ago till it stopped detecting, so i can't download pics and videos onto my computer. It is showing code 52 error. "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)".

Help!!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/code-52.1047248/
Relevancy 23.65%
Q: code -c

hi i have recently notyiced somthing called text enhance in code -c my computer which is very annoying i seaarched it on google i m not really pro with computers hence i code -c installed a malware i m trying to uninstall code -c it ad its not letting me do so the more i try it the more it blocks teh programn my start up menu has disappeared and most of teh things are now empty i m really cared as i dont wnat to loose the data on my computer please help me in uninstalling this nasty thing as i m not a pro on computers so you would have to be kind enough to guide me step by step for what info i have to paste here i use chrome and IE and probably this code c has coem from IE if i open my IE add ons i can see code c tehre and it dsnt give option to disable it i am attaching two screen shots if that maes it code -c easier for any one to help me with that i use windows vista on my HP laptop

A:code -c

Welcome aboard Download Security Check from HERE, and save it to your Desktop. * Double-click SecurityCheck.exe * Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. * A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.=============================================================================Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity Center/Action CenterWindows UpdateWindows DefenderPress "Scan".It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Please copy and paste the log to your reply.====================================================================================Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Devices (do NOT change any settings here)List Users, Partitions and Memory sizeClick Go and post the result.=============================================================================Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free to your desktop. * Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program. * At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish. * If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version. * Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan. * When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. * Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected. * When completed, a log will open in Notepad. * Post the log back here.Be sure to restart the computer.The log can also be found here:C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtOr at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt=============================================================================Download aswMBR to your desktop.Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it.If you see this question: Would you like to download latest Avast! virus definitions?" say "Yes".Click the "Scan" button to start scan.On completion of the scan click "Save log", save it to your desktop and post in your next reply.NOTE. aswMBR will create MBR.dat file on your desktop. This is a copy of your MBR. Do NOT delete it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/450120/code-c/