Windows Support Forum

Need Help! - BSOD Crash Dumps

Q: Need Help! - BSOD Crash Dumps

I have tried reading them in windbg not sure what everything means it is saying IRQ NOT LET OR EQUAL TO may be cause by NT here are a few recent crash dumps

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Need Help! - BSOD Crash Dumps

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Need Help! - BSOD Crash Dumps

I'm looking at some pretty serious hardware failure here. There's lost modules, bad attempts to read memory when the instruction never told it too, and more. This is most likely a CPU or PSU issue, but you'll have to run through a whole battery of tests to confirm, as followed:

RAM: Memtest86+ - 7+ passes
CPU: Prime95 - Torture Test; Large FFTs; overnight (9+ hours)
GPU: MemtestG80/CL - Run twice (if any of the tests work on your GPU)

All of these (excluding MemtestG80/CL) are included in the UBCD if you prefer a Live CD environment (which is the best environment to test hardware on). Note that Prime95 does not work with UBCD right now (a bug). Also, please provide us temps/voltages using HWInfo with Sensors only option checked. Log two 30-minute instances: one for idle, and one for high load.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/need-help-bsod-crash-dumps-631639.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Since I bought a new phitronics motherboard, a core i5 processor and 8 gigs DDR3 ram, I've had over nine thousand BSOD's, each with a different error at completely unrelated times.
I have absolutely no idea what's going on, all the files in the minidump folder are attached here.

Thanks in advance for the help.

A:Numerous BSOD's (all crash dumps)

TRy to run memory test first ... if you use Window 7 ..fellow this
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows7/Diagnosing-memory-problems-on-your-computer

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/numerous-bsods-all-crash-dumps.1009885/
Relevancy 73.1%

Hello, I'm new here and have a major problem,

I've built myself a new computer.

Gigabite F2A88XM-03H Motherboard
AMD A10-7850K APU
Radeon R7 260X Graphics Card
16 GB of ram.
It has been BOSD -ing constantly. Sometimes hourly. It doesn't matter what I'm doing. Video Games, Kerbal Space Program, surfing the web, watching youtube, or just typing in word.

I've tried a full re install of windows. I've tried refreshing windows. I've cleaned the registry, checked the drives for errors. I've run memtest for a full day. I've updated all of my drivers. I can't find or fix the problem.

I have a ton of mini crash dumps. The ones I've looked at say ntoskrnl.exe is the problem.

Can anyone help?

A:BSOD All the Time. Crash Dumps say ntoskrnl.exe

Here are the crash dumps in .txt files.

I think some of them might have occurred during an update. But most were just during regular computer use.

Also, I am not overclocking. My ram is running at the manufacturer's specs. And my CPU isn't overheating.
I've tried everything I can think of and everything I can find online.

Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.
Sorry If I did any of this wrong. This is a little out of my depth when it comes to computers.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/47712-bsod-all-time-crash-dumps-say-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi folks

I have a computer that I'm getting my hands on later this afternoon that has been experiencing multiple BSOD events daily. I've attached the most recent 6 crash dumps, each of which seems to indicate something different. I'd appreciate another set of eyes on these with any hints/tips/advice. Some seem to be drivers, some hardware but I was surprised when looking at them that there were so many different causes. There may be others further back that are different than these too, but I've not checked yet - six seemed enough for now...

If anyone has time to take a look for me, I'd be very grateful. Thanks

A:Multiple different BSOD - crash dumps attached

Grab all and post a complete report: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297118-multiple-different-bsod-crash-dumps-attached.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Hey Everyone This is a new system build and it was working fine until a week after I had built it The first blue screen I got was when I was uploading a video to youtube and now I seem to get them randomly fairly often apart from when I m playing games which is odd just browsing the internet etc So far I ve done tests on my hard drives to see if they re healthy and they have passed HD Tune however I seem to always get blue screens when I try and upload a video to youtube from either of the hard drives I ve tried them plugged in one at a time but it doesn t blue screen when I upload from the SSD on its own this could just be a coincidence though as it blue screened with just the SSD in when I left the computer idle overnight I ve run memtest on my ram which didn t come up with any errors and I ve re-seated it just to check if it was okay I ll upload a dumps New ntoskrnl.exe? crash Computer BSOD Build Multiple zip of my Minidump now using BlueScreenView seems to point towards ntoskrnl exe but this is my first time using BlueScreenView so I m not sure if that s common or w e Another thing to add is that I seem to get program instability e g steam closing when it feels like it and chrome crashing for no reason however playing the mmo neverwinter seemed to work fine located on a different drive to the OS SDD Win Ultimate x I - BSOD New Computer Build ntoskrnl.exe? Multiple crash dumps K MSI z -g Crucial x GB mhz Ballistix RAM Samsung Pro SSD x Seagate rpm tb HDD s Asus Xonar d x Soundcard Corsair CX W MSI Geforce GTX Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:BSOD New Computer Build ntoskrnl.exe? Multiple crash dumps

There seems to be a problem with your Windows activation. Please post this report: Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303353-bsod-new-computer-build-ntoskrnl-exe-multiple-crash-dumps.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Hey all Some time ago i installed windows using an iso i immediately hated it and came back to Ever since then i've analyzing not files. BSOD written Constant Dumps when out MP3 Crash suffered with almost Constant BSOD when analyzing MP3 files. Crash Dumps not written out daily BSOD and it mainly seems to be when i'm using processor heavy audio programs mainly Serato When I analyze the audio files it has an processor load display and within a few seconds this stays at critical Now if i had a gb of ram i could understand but my pc far exceeds minimum specs for all programs i use so i'm not sure it's ram related - ramcheck didn't show any problems either anyhow i've tried using Whoscrashed and it tells me that there are no dumps and they are enabled When the PC bluescreens it rarely restarts on it's own just shows its collecting info for the dump after hours i figured it's probably not doing anything reboot and all is fine until the next bsod event I've replaced the HDD and checked voltages etc and they all seem pretty rock steady likewise with temps Somebody mentioned the page file but i have no idea how to check it to increase it or anything else related - and given that i believe it's recommended that it's double the size of the installed ram I'm gonna need gb of HDD space just for that At a bit of a crossroads i'm pretty sure it's driver related hence the whoscrashed purchase but without the pagefile i'm not sure where to go from here Any help be much appreciated Stool

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/392169-constant-bsod-when-analyzing-mp3-files-crash-dumps-not-written-out.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Windows 7 Professional x64
Custom Built - My Own OS from Technet My Account
Hardware is mix between 4 months and 2 weeks old.

Basic Info:
*Core i5 2500k Unlocked (but not overclocked)
*Patriot G2 Series 16GB Quad-Channel(4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) PGQ316G1600ELQK
*Nvidia Geforce 460 GTX
*Intel BOXDP67BGB3 LGA 1155 Intel P67
*Corsair Force Series GT CSSD-F120GBGT-BK 120GB SATA III SSD (have 500GB secondary Samsung SATA Platter drive for storage)

Problem #1:
Im getting BSOD's / Memory Crashes while playing games such as Tribes Ascend and Mass Effect 3.

Problem #2:
My ram was purchased as 1600MHz memory but the motherboard shows it as only 1333MHz and when I tried to set the clock to 1600MHz, windows crashed on boot.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

A:Crash Dumps, 000005 exceptions, and BSOD's after building comp

No idea on your mobo support for 1600 ram
These crashes were caused by memory corruption/exception (Cx05) probably a driver.
Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

* If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!

* If you have a Raid update its Driver.

Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5-7 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Driver Verifer

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition.
Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is.
But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver.
Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows.
If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise.
Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
NOTE: You can use Low Resource Simulation if you'd like.
From my limited experimentation it makes the BSOD's come faster.
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

If you are using win 8 add these
- Concurrency Stress Test
- DDI compliance checking

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen.
Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly.
The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out.
If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.
If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Thanks to JGriff2 & Usasma.

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

Driver Verifier

Using Driver Verifier (Windows Drivers)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/224856-crash-dumps-000005-exceptions-bsods-after-building-comp.html
Relevancy 70.95%

I'm slowly giving up with this issue. It's been a few weeks now, of very random freezes. It's been in and out of computer stores, saying they've solved the issue, and I bring it home and it starts freezing again. Running Win 8.1 pro/ I don't get any blue screens, and I get no crash dumps. And I always have to hard shutdown. driver verifier isn't picking anything up either. Temps are normal. I've reinstalled windows 3 times now. And always with the same results.

memtest passed
sfc passed
chkdsk passed

Everything purchased at the beginning of August 2014. (brand new build).

All drivers and firmwares are updated
BIOS updated

Asus z97 pro (wifi)
Intel i7 4790k
EVGA GTX 780 6gb
Corsair hx850 gold psu
g.skill ripjawx red 8gb (2x4)
noctua nh-d14
samsung 840 pro ssd
2x1TB seagate barracuda hdd (RAID 1)

Any ideas would be great. Thanks.

A:Solved: Computer freezes, audio loops, no bsod, no crash dumps.

[SOLVED] It was a couple things. First was a bad BIOS from Asus. It wouldn't let me install drivers onto my network card. I installed the one from intel and managed to install all the drivers. Once I ran all the test again Memtest found a bad stick. Replaced stick and new BIOS letting me update the network card drivers fixed everything.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-computer-freezes-audio-loops-no-bsod-no-crash-dumps.1134311/
Relevancy 70.52%

http://dumps-genuis.ru/
http://dumps-genuis.ru/login.php
http://dumps-genuis.ru/register.php

DUMPS WITH PIN FOR SALE
- WE CHECKING BALANCE OVER 5k for each 
- DUMPS 101 Track1+Track2+PIN.
- DUMPS 201 Track1+Track2+Track3+PIN.
- Daily update.
- Lowest prices at a stuff of such quality.
- Replace lost/stolen/hold/card error/call
- Refunds
- Support 24/7

100% GUARANTEE
UNITED STATES
UNITED KINGDOM
CANADA
BRASIL
CHINA
INDIA

DEMO : 
4744850006606686^CONRAD/DARCIE D^1705101000000000083200832000000 4744850006606686=17051010000000000832 PINCODE: 1022
4388540044889409=170920111327710?%B438854004488940 9^PETTY/RONALD ^1709201113271100000000710000000 PIN : 4559
4388575232888599=190420118709031?%B438857523288859 9^RANDOLPH/ELLIOTT ^1904201187091100000000031000000 PIN: 8090
4388576028659384=181020115400176?%B438857602865938 4^HOWARD/WILLIAM ^1810201154001100000000176000000 PIN: 2020
4388576042761380=180210110000851?%B438857604276138 0^WATSON/JOSEPH ^1802101100001100000000851000000 PIN: 7886
4670100523970258^NICANOR/ANNA^19031010000000150000000 4670100523970258=19031010000015000000 TongueINCODE: 8766

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** WE HAVE SOLELY THIS Gmail : [email protected] ? NO different Gmail.
*** WE HAVE SOLELY THIS ICQ: 687919152 ? NO different ICQ.
*** WE HAVE Solely THIS DOMAIN : http://dumps-genuis.ru/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. We write responses and questions only in English

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/0191e310-8faf-46cf-a77b-9dbba8d95ac1/wwwdumpsgenuisru-shop-dumps-online-sell-dumps-china-us-eu-inter-uk-dumps-track-1?forum=TechnetSandboxForum
Relevancy 70.09%

My laptop is crashing nearly every time it goes into sleep mode after waking it back up. I only have one csrss.exe process running.

A:csrss.exe possibly causing BSOD, computer crash dumps after sleep mode

Hi Mix,

I see your dump files but I need you to follow the link below and post the other files required.
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/370084-csrss-exe-possibly-causing-bsod-computer-crash-dumps-after-sleep-mode.html
Relevancy 60.63%

XP-Home OEM v5.1.2600 SP3 32bit AMD Athlon 64

Hi,

I am unable to make any crash dumps, currently i am trying to decipher a problem with a driver i use for boot logging, but when the BSOD occurs no crash dump is written at all.

the configuration is set to default:

Write an event to the system log: True
Send an administrative alert: True
Automatically restart: True
Write debugging information:
Small memory dump.
Overwrite any existing file: True

the minidump directory exists in my systemroot.

does anyone have an explanation? can anyone point me to the correct registry key? i can export it then copy and paste here for analysis.

Cheers (:

A:Crash Dumps.

You should turn OFF automatic restart just on general principle.

So you have a page file on your boot drive? Some people run without one.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/crash-dumps-363950.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Here s the specs on this computer Windows XP Pro ASUS P NE-SLI mobo LGA Intel Core Duo Allendale E Ghz ASUS EN LE video card Seagate Barracuda GB Syba CL-U CR-FD Gigabyte GN-WP GS Wireless Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus RS- -PMSR-A W Kingston G DDR External WD Passport GB - USB This machine is about months old and has been crashing occassionally the last two weeks after the machine is up and running awhile I checked the system log and there is nothing leading up to the crash but I do get a crash dump for each one There is nothing I can pin down as coinciding with the crashes The vents and fan on side were blocked by a bookcase so I pulled it out in the open Checked the CPU temp last at deg c Ran quot Memory Diagnostic quot from download com passes of all the tests were clean - this took about minutes Ran chkdsk on the Seagate - no bad sectors I can t tell with chkdsk whether it dumps Crash notifies you when it finds problems All appeared good there Did the quot auto fix file system errors quot but not the Crash dumps search for bad sectors on the external WD Passport I think I need to analyze the crash dumps but don t know where to start I hear there s a MS debugger or some such Haven t looked on MS site yet Is that where it is I m thinking mobo cpu memory psu as possible culprits Can I rule out the video card and the hard drives Seems like next step is to analyze the crash dumps Thanks for any help nbsp

Relevancy 60.63%

Computer been to the shop twice and they are unable to replicate or repair the problem. Puter crashes & dumps, sometimes during boot up and sometimes while on the internet. This continues until it reaches the point that I cannot shut down except manually and if I do that I can't boot up.
It crashed twice this morning and it was due to "page fault in non-paged area". Puter is a Dell XPS 1330 and OS is Vista Home Premium.
Here is the report:
Product
Windows
Problem
Shut down unexpectedly
Date
6/4/2010 6:56 AM
Status
Not Reported
Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Files that help describe the problem
Mini060310-01.dmp
sysdata.xml
Version.txt
Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 50
BCP1: FFC46B3A
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 98866AB7
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6001
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Relevancy 60.2%

Hey Since awhile I fixed most my pc issues it was stable except that my GPU driver crashed once after booting PC restored itself and that was it I could live with that Now since a week or two my pc will PC just also no log. a day crash or dumps now Once odd reboot, always reboot after boot Not instantly but after minutes of Firefox game or anything really It will just reboot There is no blue screen There Once a day PC reboot, no dumps or log. also odd crash just now is no Once a day PC reboot, no dumps or log. also odd crash just now crash dumps There is no log entry Yesterday after this happened my mouse and keyboard were not working and I had to reboot myself That happened only once Now again it happened but differently It didn't reboot completely I could hear a connect disconnect device sound and the screen came back on almost like a GPU driver crash But then my screen went black for a moment and all apps that were running got restarted It was like a reboot but without seeing any of the boot screens of Windows Thanks for any input I was planning on doing a memtest at any rate but would love your thoughts

A:Once a day PC reboot, no dumps or log. also odd crash just now

I have newest drivers for chipset, GPU, etc.

Since this crash just now was different from the ones I'm getting everyday, I took a look. In the Logs: DWM.exe stopped working (this never happened before) and an Warning that my GPU stopped responding, and under Hardware tab my GPU has a ! and it says it is disabled because errors have occurred. It is however working just fine at the moment. I do not know if this is related to the reboots I have every day as I've never had any log entries before. I have a long history of GPU related problems and I'm just happy if it works most the time. Now I'm mostly interested in fixing the reboots without any log entries.

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/63907-once-day-pc-reboot-no-dumps-log-also-odd-crash-just-now.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Zip file attached.

Thank you in advance for scanning these files. There are quite a few minidump files...

A:Frequent Crash Dumps

Quite a few views, no replies. Did I leave something out?

It appears to me as though my SSD may be the culprit, due to the fact amdsata.sys is associated with the crashes. Anyone?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/349899-frequent-crash-dumps.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I am very frustrated with my pc as of late I am getting BSODs all over the place often as many as four within ten minutes and perhaps seven or eight in a day It is so I can t leave the house without expecting a blue screen of death waiting for me when I get home I haven t installed any Pc Won't !!! Write !!! Crash Dumps new hardware or anything lately that would indicate such !!! Pc Won't Write Crash Dumps !!! a problem but I have a feeling it has to do with drivers The problem is I can t debug it because my pc isn t creating crash !!! Pc Won't Write Crash Dumps !!! dumps C Wiondows Minidumps is not being written to and the is no other dump locations I don t know why it !!! Pc Won't Write Crash Dumps !!! is not creating dumps Randomly however on the seventh it did create a dump however perhaps one time out of thirty or more crashes in the last few weeks and analyzing it with windbg I found that it was probably a driver called ntkrnlpa exe whatever that is Because I only have that one dump I cannot tell if that was the primary and consistent cause or even if it was accurate but I have included the bang analyze dash v and lmv results for this debug if anyone can add any wisdom to this irritating problem So yeah I d like to get to the bottom of what is causing these crashes and more importantly why my pc is constipated and won t dump Thanks Scarlet the lmv results extend much farther but I only included the info relevant to the driver hinted by analyze -v -- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL d An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace Arguments Arg a df memory referenced Arg IRQL Arg value read operation write operation Arg a df address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ READ ADDRESS a df CURRENT IRQL FAULTING IP a df a df CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR xD LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from a df to fa FAILED INSTRUCTION ADDRESS a df a df STACK TEXT ed d a df badb d c eb ed d nt KiTrap E x WARNING Frame IP not in any known module Following frames may be wrong f x a df STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP nt KiTrap E fa f test dword ptr ebp h h SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt KiTrap E FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntkrnlpa exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP e f c FAILURE BUCKET ID xD CODE AV BAD IP nt KiTrap E BUCKET ID xD CODE AV BAD IP nt KiTrap E Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt lmv start end module name d cd nt pdb symbols c symbols ntkrnlpa pdb F DB C CB DDBCA F F ntkrnlpa pdb Loaded symbol image file ntkrnlpa exe Mapped memory image file c symbols ntkrnlpa exe E F C f ntkrnlpa exe Image path ntkrnlpa exe Image name ntkrnlpa exe Timestamp Wed Feb E F C CheckSum ImageSize F File version Product version File flags Mask F File OS NT Win File type App File date Translations b CompanyName Microsoft Corporation ProductName Microsoft R Windows R Operating System InternalName ntkrnlpa exe OriginalFilename ntkrnlpa exe ProductVersion FileVersion xpsp sp gdr - FileDescription NT Kernel amp System LegalCopyright C Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pc-wont-write-crash-dumps.611032/
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi I have regular bluescreens on my IBM ThinkPad R e running winxp home SP Celeron M MB MB RAM Could someone please check my minidumps and tell me whats going on I installed a new hdd recently and installed windows XP Home and sp Worked fine for a week then the blue screens started Dumps as follows Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version X Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Documents and Settings Andreas Desktop Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is G Symbols Executable search path is Unable to load image ntoskrnl Could my crash please someone analyse dumps exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe Windows XP Kernel Version Service Pack UP Free x compatible Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Kernel base x d PsLoadedModuleList x a a Debug session time Mon Nov GMT System Uptime days Unable to load image ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Unable to load image win k sys Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for win k sys Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck E c bf c f b Probably caused by win k sys win k HMDestroyUnlockedObject ab Followup MachineOwner --------- Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version X Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Documents and Settings Andreas Desktop Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and Could someone please analyse my crash dumps stack trace are available Symbol search path is G Symbols Executable search path is Unable to load image ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe Windows XP Kernel Version Service Pack UP Free x compatible Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Kernel base x d PsLoadedModuleList x a a Debug session time Mon Nov GMT System Uptime days Unable to load image ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck f d c Probably caused by memory corruption nt MiIssuePageExtendRequestNoWait f Followup MachineOwner --------- Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version X Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Documents and Settings Andreas Desktop Mini - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is G Symbols Executable search path is Unable to load image ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe Windows XP Kernel Version Service Pack UP Free x compatible Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Kernel base x d PsLoadedModuleList x a a Debug session time Mon Nov GMT System Uptime days Unable to load image ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Unable to load image disk sys Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for disk sys Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck F d WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for CLASSPNP SYS WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for PartMgr sys Probably caused by disk sys disk GUID DEVINTERFACE PARTITION c Followup MachineOwner --------- Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Could someone please analyse my crash dumps

Hey - Wondering about the age of your system....
Hard drive - IDE or SATA?
A couple of things right off the bat....

Get into setup (f2, or whatever key gets You into your bios)
When in setup check your clock time (date and time) to see if it is current. If it is not current, set it and reboot and see if it saves the time.

Second. Reseat the hard drive just to be sure its secure.

The time stamp issues I have not seen before but if the time of files on the hard drive don't match the time in the BIOS, it is a possibility that this is the problem.

when this happened the first time, do you recall any particular event or a particular thing you were doing when it happened?

tracy

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/could-someone-please-analyse-my-crash-dumps.115484/
Relevancy 60.2%

I am very frustrated with my pc as of late I am Dumps !!! Won't Write Crash Pc !!! getting BSODs all over the place often as many as four !!! Pc Won't Write Crash Dumps !!! within ten minutes and perhaps seven or eight in a day It is so I can t leave the house without expecting a blue screen of death waiting for me when I get home I haven t installed any new hardware or anything lately that would indicate such a problem but I have a feeling it has to do with drivers The problem is I can t debug it because my pc isn t creating crash dumps C Wiondows Minidumps is not being written to and the is no other dump locations I don t know why it is not creating dumps Randomly however on the seventh it did create a dump however perhaps one time out of thirty or more crashes in the last few weeks and analyzing it with windbg I found that it was probably a driver called ntkrnlpa exe whatever that is Because I only have that one dump I cannot tell if that was the primary and consistent cause or even if it was accurate but I have included the bang analyze dash v and lmv results for this debug if anyone can add any wisdom to this irritating problem So yeah I d like to get to the bottom of what is causing these crashes and more importantly why my pc is constipated and won t dump Thanks Scarlet the lmv results extend much farther but I only included the info relevant to the driver hinted by analyze -v -- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL d An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at an interrupt request level IRQL that is too high This is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses If kernel debugger is available get stack backtrace Arguments Arg a df memory referenced Arg IRQL Arg value read operation write operation Arg a df address which referenced memory Debugging Details ------------------ READ ADDRESS a df CURRENT IRQL FAULTING IP a df a df CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR xD LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from a df to fa FAILED INSTRUCTION ADDRESS a df a df STACK TEXT ed d a df badb d c eb ed d nt KiTrap E x WARNING Frame IP not in any known module Following frames may be wrong f x a df STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP nt KiTrap E fa f test dword ptr ebp h h SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt KiTrap E FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntkrnlpa exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP e f c FAILURE BUCKET ID xD CODE AV BAD IP nt KiTrap E BUCKET ID xD CODE AV BAD IP nt KiTrap E Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt lmv start end module name d cd nt pdb symbols c symbols ntkrnlpa pdb F DB C CB DDBCA F F ntkrnlpa pdb Loaded symbol image file ntkrnlpa exe Mapped memory image file c symbols ntkrnlpa exe E F C f ntkrnlpa exe Image path ntkrnlpa exe Image name ntkrnlpa exe Timestamp Wed Feb E F C CheckSum ImageSize F File version Product version File flags Mask F File OS NT Win File type App File date Translations b CompanyName Microsoft Corporation ProductName Microsoft R Windows R Operating System InternalName ntkrnlpa exe OriginalFilename ntkrnlpa exe ProductVersion FileVersion xpsp sp gdr - FileDescription NT Kernel amp System LegalCopyright C Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved nbsp

A:!!! Pc Won't Write Crash Dumps !!!

Start trouibleshooting the BSOD by testing or swapping out your memory. ntkrnlpa.exe is a Windows System file. The debug pointer is very generic. We always recommend that the memory be checked first

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/pc-wont-write-crash-dumps.84644/
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi there!

Lately I have had crash dumps pretty regularly - almost daily. Tonight after two dumps, I ran WhoCrashed:

Conclusion
2 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:

ntkrpamp.exe

I have tried several things, but nothing has truly fixed my issue.
I have followed the instructions to get help from your group of experts.

Here's my info:
Vista Home Premium, SP2 (original installation)
32 bit
Built in 2006
CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) 64x2 dual core processor 5600+ 2.80Ghz
NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
HP m8100n
(can't get the power info until I have help moving my desk)

Thank you for any help you can offer!

Paula

A:2 Crash Dumps - ntkrpamp.exe

Hello,

Take a look at the link below and enable verifier. Follow the steps to setup verifier

If the system crashes with verifier running please attach the new dump files.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ed-473665.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/2-crash-dumps-ntkrpamp-exe-692349.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi fellas having trouble with my PC It randomly re-boots amp is getting on my nerves There is no pattern to this at all nothing for a week or two then it re-boots twice in ten minutes I've mem-tested my Ram amp temp checked my graphics card no problems Have ran system with alternate sticks of Ram in alternating slots no problems I have just downloaded me dumps !!!!!!!! MAD Crash driving WinDbg version but haven't a clue how to use it Have also run a programme called WhoCrashed but I don't understand the analysis maybe you guys would be kind enough to have a quick glegg at the following Crash dump directory I WINDOWS Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Fri your computer Crash dumps driving me MAD !!!!!!!! crashed This was likely caused by the following module ati mtag sys Bugcheck code xD x E C xFF x xB DB Error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Dump file I WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp file path I WINDOWS system drivers ati mtag sys product ATI Radeon WindowsNT Miniport Driver company ATI Technologies Inc description ATI Radeon WindowsNT Miniport Driver On Fri your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module ntkrnlpa exe Bugcheck code xA xFFFFFFFC x C x x Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Dump file I WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp file path I WINDOWS system ntkrnlpa exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect possibly the culprit may be another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time On Thu your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe Bugcheck code x A x x C x x CCC Error Unknown Dump file I WINDOWS Minidump Mini - dmp file path I WINDOWS system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect possibly the culprit may be another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time Can anybody point me in the rght direction please answers on a postcard many thanks yours in anticipation Slime P S Posted here as I'm sure it's not a virus issue Spec XP SP Asus P Q Pro m'board Ati graphics Ggb OCZ Ram Corsair w PSU Q quad core processor

A:Crash dumps driving me MAD !!!!!!!!

Hello Slime58

Well, I`m not a fella, but here goes anyway

Try updating your ATI drivers.
They could be the cause of it all.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/crash-dumps-driving-me-mad-475828.html
Relevancy 60.2%

Is there a tool built into windows to view mem dumps? Or are there any better third party softwares that I can download?

A:How to view crash dumps?

Hope this helps http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315263

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-view-crash-dumps.594659/
Relevancy 59.34%

I need help diagnosing some BSoDS that I ve been having The today and at least of the earlier ones were Dumps Various BSODs enclosed Crash whilst playing Sims but I haven t been playing much else lately and this is a new Windows install since end of June and new SSD The from yesterday were while playing City of Heroes - there were more than crashes and lockups but only minidumps I was trying out the new Ultra graphics settings - once I turned it back down to regular and stopped alt-tabbing while loading the crashes went away - I can t recall if all the crashes lockups were during loading but I do remember they weren t during missions I think some of the crashes are being causes by my audigy drivers but I m not sure about the others I updated my Radeon drivers but it didn t make a difference I m downloading new audigy drivers now but I think they re the whole problem and the current driver is only a few months Various BSODs Crash Dumps enclosed old I had all new drivers weeks ago but it seems just after that everyone released new drivers heh nbsp

Relevancy 59.34%

couple days ago my symantec antivirus quarantined some trojon horse and ever since my computer has been having those blue screen crash dumps Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Windows system taskeng exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Program Files Apoint K Apoint exeC i keep dumps screen getting blue crash Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exeC Program Files Adobe Reader Reader reader sl exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exeC Program Files Logitech i keep getting blue screen crash dumps Desktop Messenger Program LogitechDesktopMessenger exeC Program Files Logitech SetPoint SetPoint exeC Program Files M PSNLite PsnLite exeC Program Files Apoint K ApMsgFwd exeC Program Files Apoint K Apntex exeC PROGRA M PSNLite PSNGive exeC Program Files Common Files Logishrd KHAL KHALMNPR EXEC Program Files Internet Explorer ieuser exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files HP Smart Web Printing i keep getting blue screen crash dumps hpswp clipbook exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLLoginProxy exeC Windows system SearchFilterHost exeC i keep getting blue screen crash dumps Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www hotmail com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE a n amp pf laptopR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE a n amp pf laptopR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhostO - BHO HP Print Clips - F -DC - -A C- F D C - C Program Files HP Smart Web Printing hpswp framework dllO - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dllO - HKLM Run Windows Defender ProgramFiles Windows Defender MSASCui exe -hideO - HKLM Run Apoint C Program Files Apoint K Apoint exeO - HKLM Run Symantec PIF AlertEng quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared PIF B E DD - - c -B F- F FCA A PIFSvc exe quot a m quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared PIF B E DD - - c -B F- F FCA A AlertEng dll quot O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run MSConfig quot C Windows system msconfig exe quot autoO - HKLM Run Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer KHALMNPR EXEO - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKCU Run WMPNSCFG C Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exeO - HKUS S- - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe detectMem User 'LOCAL SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run WindowsWelcomeCenter rundll exe oobefldr dll ShowWelcomeCenter User 'LOCAL SERVICE' O - HKUS S- - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe detectMem User 'NETWORK SERVICE' O - Startup OneNote Screen Clipper and Launcher lnk C Program Files Microsoft Office Office ONENOTEM EXEO - Global Startup Logitech Desktop Messenger lnk C Program Files Logitech D... Read more

A:i keep getting blue screen crash dumps

Hello. I am PropagandaPanda (Panda or PP for short), and I will be helping you.Download and Run DDSIf you already have a copy of DDS, there is no need to download a new one.DDS is a tool that gives us a general overview of the condition of your machine.Download DDS by sUBs from any of the links below:DDS.com, DDS.scr, DDS.pifDouble click its icon to run it. If you are using Windows Vista, right click it and select "Run as Administrator".When the scan is finished, two logs will open.Post DDS.txt directly into your reply. Attach Attach.txt.Download and Run Scan with GMERWe will use GMER to scan for rootkits.Please download GMER.zip to your desktop from any of the links below:LINK1, LINK2Right click on GMER.zip and select "Extract All".Close all other open programs as there is a slight chance your computer will crash.Double click GMER.exe. If you are using Windows Vista, right click the icon and select "Run as Administrator". Your security programs may detect GMER's driver trying to load. Allow it.You may see a warning saying "GMER has detected rootkit activity". If so, select NO.Leaving the settings at default, click Scan.When the scan is complete, click Save and save the log onto your desktop.Please include the log in your next reply.Please tell me what changes have been made to the computer since your topic was started. Also give me an update on any symptoms.With Regards,The Panda

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/203188/i-keep-getting-blue-screen-crash-dumps/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hello My Windows Vista has come across multiple problems recently and I simply can t fix them I m not very good with computers Or laptops as the case is A while back my laptop contracted the annoying Windows Vista virus which claimed that it was an anti-virus program My father deleted it and all was well Then it got it again And it was deleted again The process repeated itself until recently when my laptop got it again I suspect it was hiding in some files or something Either way my father got rid of it again or so I thought Since then I have been unable to access Internet Explorer by clicking on the icon It simply says quot application not found quot However when I click on links from my email it gets me on Internet Explorer just fine If the virus is gone then why can t I access Internet Explorer by normal methods Along with my internet problem my laptop Frequent and Dumps Crash Problems Other has frequently had crash dumps I wonder Frequent Crash Dumps and Other Problems if it s the virus at work or something else Which is why I put this in Operating Systems seeing as I have no clue what the problem is Help would be greatly appreciated nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/frequent-crash-dumps-and-other-problems.1033457/
Relevancy 59.34%

i keep getting a lot of crash dumps, how do i solve this problem, i have done a system restore, and my internet has been working fine, but i am still getting a lot of crash dumps, i am missing a windows file 32, or did i accidently delete something in the cache.

A:windows vista crash dumps

I can run a debugging utility on the dump files if you do this:

1 > create a new folder on the desktop and call it "dumpcheck" or whatever you like
2 > navigate to %systemroot%\minidump and copy the last few minidump files to that folder.%systemroot% is normally c:\windows. They are numbered by date. You can paste that address in address bar to get there.
3 > close the folder and right click on it and select Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder.
4 > use the "manage attachments" in the "advanced" reply window to upload that zip file here as an attachment.

This might point us to a non-system driver causing the error, if one exists for it.
ALSO

>> run mdsched.exe and read the additional info. Run the extended memory tests and report

>> go to the Control Panel > Performance Information and Tools > Advanced. Open the "reliabilty monitor" and see just when these began and if the correlate with a new install or some other change.

>> review any recent critical errors in the Event Viewer, especially the System log (run: eventvwr.msc

>> Post a HijackThis scanlog:

Download and install HijackThis. Run it and select "do a system scan and save the log file". Then copy/paste the contents of the log to a reply

http://www.majorgeeks.com/download5554.html

>> You may also wish to try this, now or later >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-vista-crash-dumps.671966/
Relevancy 58.48%

I am very green but can follow clear not too advanced instructions Running Windows Pro SP x on Toshiba Satellite A with Avast and Malwarebytes Using Mozilla Firefox and ixquick amp Startpage Search Engines Experiencing Crash Dump Freezing after windows open Excessive start up time and just Dumps, Hanging Crash a log I file ran Freezing, a lot of waiting for the system to open and operate I was unable to access the Crash Dumps, Freezing, Hanging I ran a log file web unless in SafeMode with Internet access I was getting the message No Audio Services Task Manager was freezing as well Internet Explorer was attempting to open while running Mozilla Did a restore last week to the point when I reinstalled Windows - - Ran a Memory Diagnostic and there is no evidence of Crash Dumps, Freezing, Hanging I ran a log file Memory difficulty I would like to debug but can't seem to access the correct file and don't want to completely ruin my computer or cause more that is already manifesting I downloaded an update for my BIOS from Toshiba but I will make this a last effort as it sounds like it has extremely high consequences if you mess up Thank you for any help you can offer Here is the log file from quot Hijack This quot run pre Restore Point I ran this after researching this site It was recommended to not take action unless experienced I'm not Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Safe mode with network support Running processes C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Users Tutu Downloads HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page Bing R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page MSN com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL MSN com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL Bing R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page Bing R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page MSN com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C PROGRA MICROS Office GROOVEEX DLL O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files x Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO avast WebRep - E E -AD D- bf-AC D-D F D - C Program Files AVAST Software Avast aswWebRepIE dll O - BHO FlashGetBHO - b d e -fec - d - e a- d eeb d b - C Users Tutu AppData Roaming FlashGetBHO FlashGetBHO dll O - BHO URLRedirectionBHO - B F A - E - -BA - B E FF - C PROGRA MICROS Office URLREDIR DLL O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - Toolbar avast WebRep - E E -AD D- bf-AC D-D F D - C Program Files AVAST Software Avast aswWebRepIE dll O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files x Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe ARM quot C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM AdobeARM exe quot O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run avast quot C Program Files AVAST Software Avast avastUI exe quot nogui O - HKLM RunOnce Malwarebytes Anti-Malware C Program Files x Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbamgui exe install silent O - HKLM RunOnce InnoSetupRegFile quot C Windows is- OD exe quot REG REGSVRMODE O - HKCU Run Google Update quot C Users Tutu AppData Local Google Update GoogleUpdate exe quot c O - HKUS S- - - Run Sid... Read more

A:Crash Dumps, Freezing, Hanging I ran a log file

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227723-crash-dumps-freezing-hanging-i-ran-log-file.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello my Dell Inspiron laptop Windows has been crashing often these days I am not tech savvy enough to understand the problem I googled and download BlueScreenView software to get the dump files I cannot understand the meaning of these and need help to resolve the crash dumps issue Here are the dump file details from the last dump files Code Dump File - - dmp Crash blue Frequent dumps crash screen Time AM Bug Check String APC INDEX MISMATCH Bug Check Code x Parameter e e Parameter Parameter ffff Parameter fffff eca Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Frequent blue screen crash dumps Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter fffffa eb e Parameter fffff c Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver dxgkrnl sys Caused By Address dxgkrnl sys d File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter fffffa cea e Parameter fffff ae c Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver dxgkrnl sys Caused By Address dxgkrnl sys d File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String APC INDEX MISMATCH Bug Check Code x Parameter b e Parameter Parameter ffff Parameter fffff e aca Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size The other dump files also show Caused by mostly ntoskrnl exe or dxgkrnl sys Please suggest what may be causing the problem and how to resolve it Thanks

A:Frequent blue screen crash dumps

Welcome

We need the dumps for proper analysis, please follow the instructions on the thread below:
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

As for dxgkrnl.sys
Source / dxgkrnl.sys / DirectX Graphics Kernel / Windows Update

See if updating from here helps, DirectX Update

Post back with dumps

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/250932-frequent-blue-screen-crash-dumps.html
Relevancy 58.48%

dont really know what to do it crashs at random times please help

Relevancy 58.48%

PC details Windows Home Premium -bit Intel Core Quad CPU Q Need 124 crash with error Stop recurring - dumps help Ghz GB memory display adapter Need help with crash dumps - recurring Stop error 124 Nvidia Geforce GTX Ti On June th I was selecting another Windows theme and it crashed with a stop error I took it to the PC shop I've used before but all they did was run a virus scan said I had viruses in the temporary internet files and run their hardware check routine what that entails I don't know I got it back the following Saturday and Sunday June th I was trying to create different Firefox profiles I was working on getting the same addons in each profile and trying to update the options in one of them Stratiform when it crashed again with the same stop error This happeened two more times and also at one point the PC froze up and I had to do a hard reset Things were quiet on June th except for another freeze up I browsed the stop error posts on this site ran my Kaspersky Antivirus scan and the MalwareBytes virus scan none found installed Debugging Tools for Windows and processed the dumps used Device Manager to update the drivers ran SFC SCANNOW successfully and used the Western Digital Data Lifeguard tool to scan the C drive and the secondary drive that I use for backups both passed I am attaching text files of the output of the debugging tool and zipped files of the dumps themselves I would appreciate any help you could give me in further analysis of these dumps Susan nbsp - - zip nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads nbsp - - zip nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads nbsp - - zip nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads nbsp - - zip nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads nbsp StopErr txt nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads nbsp StopErr a txt nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads nbsp StopErr b txt nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads nbsp StopErr c txt nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads

A:Need help with crash dumps - recurring Stop error 124

Download BlueScreenView:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
unzip downloaded file and double click on BlueScreenView.exe to run the program.
when scanning is done, go to EDIT - Select All
Go to FILE - SAVE Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt
Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all of the content, and paste it into your next reply

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/498517/need-help-with-crash-dumps-recurring-stop-error-124/
Relevancy 58.48%

In trying to adhere to the disable Dr Watson crash dumps STIG I need to locate which GPO setting that disables the crash dumps I m aware of the ways to disable the createcrashdump in the regisrty or deleting the AeDebug registry key However I have a GPO that is enabling the crash dumps I know this because everytime I through Dr. Watson GPOs Disabling crash dumps manually disable it and refresh my group Disabling Dr. Watson crash dumps through GPOs policies it is re-enabled I ve been able to isolate which GPO is enabling the crash dumps by unlinking all my GPOs and re-linking them one by one to locate the culprit I ve manually looked through the policy settings of the GPO enabling the crash dumps and can t find anything that would disable the create crash dumps I was wondering if anyone knew off hand how to disable the Dr Watson crash dumps or disable Dr Watson completely through a Group Policy Setting I m all googled out on this one Any assistance would be great thanks OS Windows Server SP Windows XP SP nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/disabling-dr-watson-crash-dumps-through-gpos.796070/
Relevancy 58.48%

I am not sure why this is happening. I checked my bios settings. Reformatted my system. Did a clean install of XP and still I get random restarts. Since I reformatted I have had 14 crash dumps since May 23rd 009. It was happening before I reformatted as well. Sometimes it happens twice a day. Sometimes it will not happen for a week apart. This leads me to believe it could be hardware, but I can't tell for sure. I always get the same errors in the minidumps, usually it says probably caused by afd.sys or ntoskrnl.exe, and once or twice I saw Ntfs.sys, but usually like I said its the other two. If someone could analyze the dumps for me and help me figure out what is the most likely culprit it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

A:Computer restarts randomly. Here are the Crash Dumps. Please Help.

A possibility; http://support.microsoft.com/kb/958752

Your afd.sys should be dated 14/08/2008 (sp3) and 136 KB in size located in c:\Windows\system32\drivers folder.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/computer-restarts-randomly-here-are-the-crash-dumps-please-help-391690.html
Relevancy 58.48%

The computer Vista startup Crash on Dumps Windows is a Dell Studio Laptop Windows Vista Home Premium bit I am trying to help a friend who is not Windows Vista Crash Dumps on startup very tech savvy get her computer working better The problem is intermittent but fairly frequent crash dumps on startup She says that the computer ran normally for about a year before the problem began and that it has been going on now for about six months It seems it will Windows Vista Crash Dumps on startup crash frequently for a while then maybe go a week or two without crashing then start again However in looking at the mini-dump files there was one going back to early and several in early so I m not sure about the six month thing As far as hardware a new printer was installed when the computer was purchased but there have been no other hardware installations and the printer has not been changed I ran the Windows Vista Memory Diagnostic on the computer It passed the basic test and the standard test but when I ran the extended test the scan would not progress past of the first pass I ran the extended test twice with the same result once sitting on for about two hours I have attached a ziped directory with several of the mini-dump files to this post Thanks Jhwk nbsp

Relevancy 58.48%

Hello TSF I've been running into a few problems that some of you may have insight into My computer has been throwing blue screens at me left and right recently Every one of them has been an IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error and my crash dumps are reporting problems ranging from ntsokrnl sys nvatabus sys win k sys ha x k sys and a few others I don't recall off the top of my head When this started happening a crash Random dumps BSODs, included few weeks ago it was only in a certain game I was playing at the time I haven't played it at all Random BSODs, crash dumps included for almost two weeks now yet the frequency of the blue screens has increased to the point of the computer restarting almost completely at random while I'm doing nothing more than loading songs onto my MP player or even surfing the web I got up this morning to find that the system had blue screened overnight with no activity on it at all I'm honestly not sure if it's a driver problem as I've been lead to believe in the past or if my hardware is starting to give out on me somewhere Here's my system configuration AMD no OC GB PC also no OC gb HDD ATI X GTO Enermax W PSU WinXP Pro SP Here are the most recent mini dumps for today I'm really at a loss here and any advice is greatly appreciated

A:Random BSODs, crash dumps included

Anyone? If there's more information needed, I'll see about providing it.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/random-bsods-crash-dumps-included-268736.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello everybody So was sitting this morning like usuall checking my mails and facebook and such when theese blue dots apperared dumps. green lights and crash funky About randomly over the screen Okay i thought to myself time for the yearly reinstallation of Windows Just gonna finish reading the news So I did that and klicked around for a while and things worked fine Well except theese blue rahter annoying dots Anyways finished up and decided obviously to try to reboot first So About funky green lights and crash dumps. restarted and was greeted like always by the blue intro motherboard screen but this time with few colourful lines going down across the screen Its skipped no the next booting page and this time many of the letters where replaced with funky green flashing lights After that it started to load Vista Things are going like About funky green lights and crash dumps. normal when a blue screen attack me with something about quot crash dump quot And it starts counting up to a Now I cant really explain the error since most of the letters are flashing at me with a nice green colour and lines are blurring About funky green lights and crash dumps. stuff And then computer dies Well still with high spirits I restarted again and went in to safe mood And that worked fine Except three blurring halfpink lines running down the screen Well could i be a simple fix for this or should I start looking for some new components Like graphic card motherboard or perhaps memory While in safemood though pictures and such and vistas colourful logo are as goodlooking as they always are So not the graphic card And since safemood works not the motherboard or Anyways hope someone has a clue what this might be about and what to do about it Im running Vista if that helps Thx and cheers Also I do apologize for any misspelled words nbsp

A:About funky green lights and crash dumps.

First check the connectors for the monitor. Then unplug the computer and open the case and check that the video card is correctly seated in it's slot. If it is video on the mobo then try plugging in a PCI or AGP (if you have a slot) video card if you have one. Plug the monitor into that and try again.

It's a start.

Dave

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/about-funky-green-lights-and-crash-dumps.936198/
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi, I've been having this problem for awhile now. Basically, when I'm watching Youtube, etc. the screen would turn blue and crash. After restarting the PC it usually is okay for that day. It's getting worse now, crashing when I'm not using the PC. I'm not sure what to do.

A:Crash dumps with Flash related stuff.

Hi,

Download these 2 files; save both to My Documents folder -

1. Microsoft SysInternals AutoRuns - http://live.sysinternals.com/autoruns.exe

2. System file collection app - http://www.sysnative.com/apps/BSOD_X..._Sysnative.exe

Go to My Documents folder and run #2. It will run #1.

Output = newly created folder in My Docs - Sys_XP_Support

Zip up the entire folder and attach to next post.

Also -
- Run Speccy - Download Speccy - FileHippo.com
- "File" | "Publish Snapshot" | Paste URL into your next post

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/crash-dumps-with-flash-related-stuff-1011402.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Every now and then while I'm just in the middle of completely normal every day things, like iTunes, MSN, Word, IE etc. everything freezes and then a blue screen comes up saying Vista has been forced to perform an emergency crash dump or something. Then the computer restarts as normal once I've told it to go into safe mode. Why does it keep doing this? Is it serious?

Relevancy 58.48%

As in title.

I've just built a new system with spec:

Phenom II 3.4Ghz (x4)
8Gb Patriot DDR3-1333Mhz
Gigabyte Motherboard
MSI graphics-1Ghz GPU
Seagate 500Gb Sata HD
DVD-RW Sata

On loading Vista x64bit (fresh install) to the point where it is preparing to load up for the first time I'm suffering from a recurring BSOD where there is a 0x0000007E error memory crash dump, and continues to do this on start up.

I've run memtest, all memory is fine.

Any pointers appreciated.

A:New Build Fresh Install 7E Crash Mem Dumps

Welcome

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/292944-new-build-fresh-install-7e-crash-mem-dumps.html
Relevancy 58.48%

When I start my cp the system goes right into the blue screen after the desktop icons show up on screen. I have no time to press any key. In normal mode it shows a Windows Defender screen with a Trojan decteted but then blue screens. In safe mode I get to look at the icons for 1 sec then it blue screens? Any help out there, i am on my laptop of course due to problem, but didn't know what to do from here.
Thanks

A:CP Crash Dumps (Blue Screen) as soon as I Start

I tried to go through the recomended procudures but due to this issue, I was unable. DELL is not very good to me lately.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/cp-crash-dumps-blue-screen-as-soon-as-i-start-522224.html
Relevancy 58.05%

randomly i get my new pc chrash from almost 5 moth when i buy it. Its a constructed one without OS.

I already installed windows 7 2 times and all this crash dumps come from second install.

Windows 7
64 bit
OS 3 months age.

CPU: intel i7
video card: nvidia geforce 9500 gt
Mother board: intel dp55wb

A:[SOLVED] Windows 7 a long time crash dumps

Code:
RTKVHD64.sys Mon Apr 27 07:22:45 2009 (49F59585)
Update your Realtek Audio drivers - Realtek

Remove VirtualBox for right now. I have seen VM software cause problems in the past.

Code:
e1k62x64.sys Mon Jun 22 14:05:53 2009 (4A3FC801)
Update your Intel network drivers - http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...adType=Drivers
Update to SP1 - Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

Please run these tests and report back the results
1. Memtest86 - Run for 7-8 passes - RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Forums
2. Prime95 - Run all three tests for 3-4 hours each or until fail - CPU - Stress Test with Prime95 - Windows 7 Forums
3. Hard drive scan usings SeaTools - SeaTools for Windows | Seagate - Both long and short tests

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7600.16792.amd64fre.win7_gdr.110408-1633
Debug session time: Sat Jun 4 11:06:23.548 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:09:24.609
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for HDAudBus.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for RTKVHD64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for RTKVHD64.sys
Probably caused by : hardware ( HDAudBus+5a54 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_IP_MISALIGNED_HDAudBus.sys
BiosReleaseDate = 11/10/2009
SystemManufacturer =
SystemProductName =
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2800
CurrentSpeed: 2800
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Fri Jun 3 23:11:51.487 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:24:48.548
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+338c6 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41790
PROCESS_NAME: Launcher.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1a_41790_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_+338c6
SystemManufacturer =
SystemProductName =
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Fri Jun 3 21:20:42.000 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:18:12.061
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!NtGdiBitBltInternal+dd8 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: explorer.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_win32k!NtGdiBitBltInternal+dd8
SystemManufacturer =
SystemProductName =
Debug session time: Mon May 30 18:42:31.795 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 20:26:29.856
Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!NtfsPagingFileIo+155 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x24
PROCESS_NAME: soffice.bin
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x24_Ntfs!NtfsPagingFileIo+155
SystemManufacturer =
SystemProductName =
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Sat May 14 12:25:24.261 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:03:33.322
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiRemoveLowestPriorityStandbyPage+24b )
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
BUGCHECK_STR: ... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-windows-7-a-long-time-crash-dumps-578511.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hello my Dell Inspiron laptop Windows has been crashing often these days I am not tech savvy enough to understand the problem I googled and download BlueScreenView software to get the dump files I cannot understand the meaning of these and need help to resolve the crash dumps issue Below are the dump file details from the last dump files The screen 7 crash Frequent blue dumps Windows other dump Frequent blue screen crash dumps Windows 7 files also show Caused by mostly ntoskrnl exe or dxgkrnl sys Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String APC INDEX MISMATCH Bug Check Code x Parameter e e Parameter Parameter ffff Parameter fffff eca Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Frequent blue screen crash dumps Windows 7 Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter fffffa eb e Parameter fffff c Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver Frequent blue screen crash dumps Windows 7 dxgkrnl sys Caused By Address dxgkrnl sys d File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter fffffa cea e Parameter fffff ae c Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver dxgkrnl sys Caused By Address dxgkrnl sys d File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String APC INDEX MISMATCH Bug Check Code x Parameter b e Parameter Parameter ffff Parameter fffff e aca Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe f c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe f c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/frequent-blue-screen-crash-dumps-windows-7.1067717/
Relevancy 58.05%

This is a new build and I've had these errors at totally random times. From right after boot to anytime along the way. The worst part is that I can't get any crash dump info..no matter what I've tried. Pagefile is big enough and the dumps are enabled. I'm pretty much a novice with just enough knowledge to assemble my machine and get it running...IF there are no real issues!

I'd really appreciate any help! Thanks!!

A:Random 0X000000F4 errors and no crash dumps written.

There are no dump files present:

Please reconfigure windows to collect the correct info
You want small memory dumps - "MiniDumps"

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/174459-dump-files-configure-windows-create-bsod.html

And here are the instructions for posting:

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

Tip
Ensure you click the "GRAB ALL" button and then wait for each window to appear in turn and then click OK

Cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/284559-random-0x000000f4-errors-no-crash-dumps-written.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi I've been having an issue with my graphic card driver just repplaced my card from an Nvidia card and every time i restart my pc i get a blue screen and then pc starts normal I used WhoCrashed to see whats up and this is what he gave me crash dumps have been found and analyzed A - - dumps restart Error: daily every VIDEO_TDR_ERROR crash basis third party driver has been identified to be crash dumps every restart - daily basis - Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR causing system crashes on your computer It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites Click on the links crash dumps every restart - daily basis - Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR below to search with Google for updates for these drivers atikmpag sys AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver Advanced Micro Devices Inc Here is the info crash dumps every restart - daily basis - Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR from the last crash today On Thu GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module atikmpag sys atikmpag xCCAC Bugcheck code x xFFFFFA FAB E xFFFFF CC CAC xFFFFFFFFC x Error VIDEO TDR ERROR file path C Windows system drivers atikmpag sys product AMD driver company Advanced Micro Devices Inc description AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver Bug check description This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver atikmpag sys AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver Advanced Micro Devices Inc Google query Advanced Micro Devices Inc VIDEO TDR ERROR I uninstalled and reinstalled all my AMD drivers twice using the amd removal tool and still the problem goes on Im clueless on what to try next Help anyone

A:crash dumps every restart - daily basis - Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR

Hi Lilinbloom and welcome to Sevenforums!

Please follow this guide as it will help us solve your issue!

Quote:
To Use DM Log Collector
1. Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below.

2. Save the .exe file to your desktop or other convenient location.

3. Double click on the file to run it.

4. If prompted by UAC then, click/tap on Yes (Windows 7/8) or Continue (Vista).

5. A command prompt will now open to get the required information from your system, save the information into a YourComputerName-xxxx.zip file on your desktop, and close.

6. When finished with step 5, do either step 7 or 8 below.

7. If You Have Already Started a Thread in "BSOD Help and Support"A) Go back to your original thread that you created for your BSOD issue, edit your existing post or reply with a new post, and go to step 9 below.
8. If You Have Not Already Started a Thread in "BSOD Help and Support"
NOTE: Please do not create duplicate threads and posts on the same issue. Doing so will only waste your time and the time of other members trying to help.A) Start a new thread in the BSOD Help and Support forum area, post all details about your BSOD issue, then go to step 9 below.
9. In your BSOD post, upload the created YourComputerName-xxxx.zip file into your post.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/389514-crash-dumps-every-restart-daily-basis-error-video_tdr_error.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi I've been having an issue with my graphic card driver just repplaced my card from an Error: dumps - basis daily VIDEO_TDR_ERROR restart crash - every Nvidia card and every time i restart my pc i get a blue screen and then pc starts normal I used WhoCrashed to see whats up and this is what he gave me crash dumps have been found and analyzed A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crash dumps every restart - daily basis - Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR crashes on your computer It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers atikmpag sys AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver Advanced Micro Devices Inc Here is crash dumps every restart - daily basis - Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR the info from the last crash today On Thu GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module atikmpag sys atikmpag xCCAC Bugcheck code x xFFFFFA FAB E xFFFFF CC CAC xFFFFFFFFC x Error VIDEO TDR ERROR file path C Windows system drivers atikmpag sys product AMD driver company Advanced Micro Devices Inc description AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver Bug check description This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver atikmpag sys AMD multi-vendor Miniport Driver Advanced Micro Devices Inc Google query Advanced Micro Devices Inc VIDEO TDR ERROR I uninstalled and reinstalled all my AMD drivers twice using the amd removal tool and still the problem goes on Im clueless on what to try next Help anyone

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/389514-crash-dumps-every-restart-daily-basis-error-video_tdr_error.html
Relevancy 57.62%

Got a Compaq Pentium dual core PC running Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 (32-bit) w/1GB of RAM. Seems like the system goes into random crash dumps for no rhyme or reason. The computer blue screens, then counts up to 100 then restarts. Of course, this is a friend's computer, and she is usually on Facebook doing something. My first instinct is to bump up RAM. I'm not sure how much a reload will help the problem. Would upgrading to Windows 7 be a worth the time and $$$? This may get expensive and I'm sure she wants to keep things cheap as possible, thus, I'm thinking that upgrading RAM would be "the quick fix." Any ideas?

A:Random crash dumps in Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 (32-bit)

Ok first lets fix the problem then worry about a windows 7 install if you want to but we should be able to fix it with out needing to buy win.7 Please do the following:Download BlueScreenViewNo installation required.Double click on BlueScreenView.exe file to run the program.When scanning is done, go Edit>Select All.Go File>Save Selected Items, and save the report as BSOD.txt.Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy all content, and paste it into your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/324680/random-crash-dumps-in-windows-vista-home-premium-sp2-32-bit/
Relevancy 57.62%

I have installed / uninstalled / reinstalled Acronis True Image Home 2009. When I excute the program it will come up for a bit and I get the nice usual vista message. "Acronis true image has stopped working". Acronis support wants crash dumps. Want me to run "drwtsn32" which does not work in Vista.
Is there a way to get crash dumps in Vista. Any one haveing this problem problem with acroness not working with Vista ? if so is there a solution.
Thanks
Bob

http://www.vistax64.com/software/192775-acroness-true-image-not-working-vista-crash-dumps.html
Relevancy 54.18%

I wanna present automated secure dumps shop service with high quality dumps.

BTC fully automatic funding implemented!
After 3 confs from our side you will be funded 100%!!!

EU/WORLD/USA/CANADA/CHINA/UK and more ... 
!!!NEW DUMPS BASES 100% VALID!!!

+ Dumps - Track 1/2 Worldwide Mix
+ 1st HAND DUMPS
+ 24/7 SUPPORT
+ ALL VENDORS
+ GOOD PRICES
+ QUALITY DUMPS SHOP 
+ QUALITY SERVICE 
+ REFUND OF ALL CODES except 00
+ DISCOUNT SYSTEM FOR FAVOURITE CLIENTS IS VERY LOYAL !!!
+ Buy Dumps Shop & Credit Cards with cvv2 

DEMO : 
4744850006606686^CONRAD/DARCIE D^1705101000000000083200832000000 4744850006606686=17051010000000000832 PINCODE: 1022
4388540044889409=170920111327710?%B438854004488940 9^PETTY/RONALD ^1709201113271100000000710000000 PIN : 4559
4388575232888599=190420118709031?%B438857523288859 9^RANDOLPH/ELLIOTT ^1904201187091100000000031000000 PIN: 8090
4388576028659384=181020115400176?%B438857602865938 4^HOWARD/WILLIAM ^1810201154001100000000176000000 PIN: 2020
4388576042761380=180210110000851?%B438857604276138 0^WATSON/JOSEPH ^1802101100001100000000851000000 PIN: 7886
4670100523970258^NICANOR/ANNA^19031010000000150000000 4670100523970258=19031010000015000000 TongueINCODE: 8766

Always welcome and ready for orders!

Join for free at http://dumps-genuis.ru/login.php
Gmail : [email protected]
Sincerely. dumps-genuis.ru/ Dumps Shop.
Good luck all!!!

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/fe02abc9-fe0f-41b5-a9ff-29b449f76184/httpdumpsgenuisru-sell-dumps-fresh-pin-us-china-au-uk-ca-eu-verified?forum=TechnetSandboxForum
Relevancy 54.18%

DUMPS WITH PIN FOR SALE
- DUMPS 101 Track1+Track2+PIN.
- DUMPS 201 Track1+Track2+Track3+PIN.
- Daily update.
- Lowest prices at a stuff of such quality.
- Replace lost/stolen/hold/card error/call
- Refunds
- Support 24/7

100% GUARANTEE
UNITED STATES
UNITED KINGDOM
CANADA
CHINA
BRASIL
GERMANY
ITALY
*** WE HAVE SOLELY THIS Gmail : [email protected] ? NO different Gmail.
*** WE HAVE SOLELY THIS ICQ: 687919152 ? NO different ICQ.
*** WE HAVE Solely THIS DOMAIN : http://dumps-genuis.ru/

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/b028484a-d471-467a-bc17-e93fa6ea5cd7/wwwdumpsgenuisru-sell-dumps-good-pin-china-usa-denmark-norway-?forum=TechnetSandboxForum
Relevancy 54.18%

I wanna present automated secure dumps shop service with high quality dumps.

BTC fully automatic funding implemented!
After 3 confs from our side you will be funded 100%!!!

EU/WORLD/USA/CANADA/CHINA/UK and more ... 
!!!NEW DUMPS BASES 100% VALID!!!

+ Dumps - Track 1/2 Worldwide Mix
+ 1st HAND DUMPS
+ 24/7 SUPPORT
+ ALL VENDORS
+ GOOD PRICES
+ QUALITY DUMPS SHOP 
+ QUALITY SERVICE 
+ REFUND OF ALL CODES except 00
+ DISCOUNT SYSTEM FOR FAVOURITE CLIENTS IS VERY LOYAL !!!
+ Buy Dumps Shop & Credit Cards with cvv2 

DEMO : 

Always welcome and ready for orders!

Join for free at http://dumps-genuis.ru/login.php
Gmail : [email protected]
Sincerely. dumps-genuis.ru/ Dumps Shop.
Good luck all!!!

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/0f94538b-710f-494b-918d-bbb9dac67454/wwwdumpsgenuisru-sell-dumps-fresh-with-pin-china-usa-uk-eu-nw-online-shop-?forum=TechnetSandboxForum
Relevancy 52.03%

Everything was working find but lately ive been having crashes .

A:Bsod/Dumps

Bump

Can any one read the files ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/134488-bsod-dumps.html
Relevancy 52.03%

My issues have been ongoing for over a year so I will give you the cliffs notes I fresh installed W x Retail after formatting C in January My computer had a Gigabyte GA-P -DQ mobo It ran stable for a little while then started BSOD Memtest showed a bad DIMM Crucial replaced all RAM Ran stable for a few weeks then BSOD's showed back up Memtest ran success I replaced the MOBO with an ASUS P Q on Sept th Formatted C and fresh install of W x Ran fine for days then Dumps.. Help Plz W7 x64 BSOD started BSODs again I am at a loss it could be other hardware I guess hopefully your debugging research will help me pinpoint what to do next It looks like I already replaced a good MOBO and wasted and can't afford to shotgun approach replacing hardware or build a new machine The BSODs are random and different event ids For what it might be worth Most of the BSODs happen in the middle of the night around am- am weird I built this computer years ago W7 x64 BSOD Dumps.. Plz Help however have replaced a few components The HDDs are only about a year old The memory was replaced by Crucial in Jan of this year The mobo last week W7 x64 BSOD Dumps.. Plz Help Thank you for any assistance and direction you can provide Snypar

A:W7 x64 BSOD Dumps.. Plz Help

IME, the Asus P5 series of boards may have some issues with Memory management and Win7 that may cause BSOD's. I'd suggest visiting both the Asus and the Crucial website for the correct timings/settings/voltages - and then set these timings/settings/voltages manually in the BIOS (in other words, DON'T use the "Auto" setting for memory).

4 memory dumps all from the same day.
3 different BSOD errors cited
4 different causes blamed
Probably a hardware/compatibility error, but too soon to tell for sure.

Although I have no concrete reason to suspect your Norton, please try this to rule it out:

Quote:
Anti-Virus Removal:
Please do the following:
- download a free antivirus for testing purposes: Free AntiVirus
- uninstall the Norton from your system (you can reinstall it, if so desired, when we're done troubleshooting)
- remove any remnants of Norton using this free tool: KB Article Not Found
- IMMEDIATELY install and update the free antivirus
- check to see if this fixes the BSOD's

Beyond that, please run Driver Verifier according to these directions to see what it can tell us. Let it generate several BSOD errors so we can have a comparison:

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition. Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is. But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver. Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows. If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

So, I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
NOTE: You can use Low Resource Simulation if you'd like. From my limited experimentation it makes the BSOD's come faster.
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

If that doesn't work, post back and we'll have to see about fixing the registry entry off-line:

Code:
Delete these registry keys (works in XP, Vista, Win7):
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management\VerifyDrivers
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management\VerifyDriverLevel
More info on this at this link: Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Debu... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/112850-w7-x64-bsod-dumps-plz-help.html
Relevancy 52.03%

I got 3 BSOD's the past 3 days.Each with different error codes.The most recent one happened today and this is what the window says:Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7100.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 2067

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 18
BCP1: 00000000
BCP2: 9F6262F8
BCP3: 00000002
BCP4: EF52EFCD
OS Version: 6_1_7100
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1Here's a zip with all 3 minidump files included.http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=13f0567...95965eaa7bc68bc

A:3 BSOD's, 3 dumps

Hi, this was posted a while ago. I just wanted to check back and see if you?d found any answers on this. If not, I?ll try to do some looking.

Cheers,

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/232060/3-bsods-3-dumps/
Relevancy 51.6%

greetings to helpful people of this forum,

I need help with my bsods on my laptop.

I get the bsod almost every time I wake the laptop from sleep/hibernate. sometimes it wakes with a bsod sometimes it doesn't wake up at all.

I attached all the minidump files I had so far.

bios is updated, microsoft security essentials installed, drivers updated, no peripherals connected

thanks in advance

A:need bsod help (dumps attached)

Welcome!

I suggest a memory test. Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder. Boot from the CD, and run at least 5 passes.

Please upload and more dmps that might be generated.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Jonathan\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_bsod dumps.zip\050210-11247-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16539.x86fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x82805000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x8294d810
Debug session time: Sun May 2 15:13:24.768 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:17:48.656
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1000000A, {0, 2, 0, 8286df95}

Probably caused by : ntkrpamp.exe ( nt!KiSignalSynchronizationObject+15 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an
interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is usually
caused by drivers using improper addresses.
If a kernel debugger is available get the stack backtrace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000, memory referenced
Arg2: 00000002, IRQL
Arg3: 00000000, bitfield :
bit 0 : value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
bit 3 : value 0 = not an execute operation, 1 = execute operation (only on chips which support this level of status)
Arg4: 8286df95, address which referenced memory

Debugging Details:
------------------
READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from 8296d718
Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at 8294d160

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

FAULTING_IP:
nt!KiSignalSynchronizationObject+15
8286df95 8b07 mov eax,dword ptr [edi]

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 8286f276 to 8286df95

STACK_TEXT:
8292bb38 8286f276 8292ed20 82931504 8292bbbc nt!KiSignalSynchronizationObject+0x15
8292bb80 8286ef7b 8292ed20 00000000 82930680 nt!KiTimerWaitTest+0x1cf
8292bc68 8286eeae 8292ed20 8292bca8 00000000 nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+0x8b
8292bcdc 8286d20e 00010b97 87e3c770 82938280 nt!KiTimerExpiration+0x25c
8292bd20 8286d038 00000000 0000000e 00000000 nt!KiRetireDpcList+0xcb
8292bd24 00000000 0000000e 00000000 00000000 nt!KiIdleLoop+0x38
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nt!KiSignalSynchronizationObject+15
8286df95 8b07 mov eax,dword ptr [edi]

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 0

SYMBOL_NAME: nt!KiSignalSynchronizationObject+15

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: nt

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrpamp.exe

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTA... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/82426-need-bsod-help-dumps-attached.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hello,
I keep getting a blue screen of dead while playing counter-strike. My computer flicks the blue screen and then restarts automatically. ive upload 2 of my .dmp files that were created after getting this crash here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8B3Q8A4Q
I have also uploaded logs of rootkithunter here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CKG2XP77
I hope someone can find out whats wrong, if you need more information let me know.
Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD While playing CS - Inc/ Dumps

Hi frabre and welcome to TSF !

What's the brand and model of your computer ? If it's a custom build then what are your complete system specs ?

If this is a desktop then open the computer case and blow some compressed air (10$ at your local computer shop) on the heatsinks and fans (power supply, cpu, video card). Enter the BIOS at startup, locate the hardware monitor screen and report your temps, fan speeds and votlages (+3.3, +5, +12V)

Bugcheck analysis :

Quote:

BugCheck 1000008E, {80000002, 8061409a, b1bf7908, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrpamp.exe ( nt!ExRaiseDatatypeMisalignment+a )

Quote:

0x80000002: STATUS_DATATYPE_MISALIGNMENT indicates that an unaligned data reference was encountered.

More informations : Bug Check 0x8E: KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

How much free space remains on the hard drive ?

Make sure you're using the latest nvidia drivers. Download the latest version for your video card, uninstall your current drivers (add/remove programs and uninstall anything related to nvidia, then device manager and right-click => uninstall your video card), restart the computer (the display will be ugly, no worry) then install the drivers you just downloaded.

Test your ram : download, unzip and burn memtest86+'s pre-compiled bootable .iso (.zip) using ImgBurn (select "write image file to disc" and browse for the memtest .iso file). Leave the CD in the drive, restart the computer, enter the BIOS at startup and set the boot order priority to CD-rom first. Leave memtest run overnight and report if it shows any errors.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-while-playing-cs-inc-dumps-391941.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Been having some trouble at random points in the day with blue screens.
Not sure what they're from since I'm pretty sure all my stuff is updated.

I've included minidumps from the past few days here.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. :D

A:BsoD Mini Dumps

Hello Sabrac,

It would be great if you could read through the posting instructions and attach all the files from the script, so that we can have more information of your system and things around the BSOD aswell, as that helps us pinpoint the cause.

But it seems to be blaming a few Windows services/drivers, often this is not the problem, but it doesn't hurt if you do as follows:

Go to Start > Search.
Type "cmd" > Righctlick "cmd.exe" > Run as administrator.
Run the command "sfc /scannow".
Let us know if any faults were found, and if they were repaired or not.

Also some BSODs seems to be blaming uTorrent, for invalid memory references among other things:

Code:
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: uTorrent.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!MiUnlinkFreeOrZeroedPage+181
See to it that uTorrent is up to date, or try using another torrent client.
Please get back to us with the proper files if you want more help than that.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-mini-dumps-603222.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi guys,
In last 3 days I got some BSOD when I login into Yahoo Mail, it's weird because the BSOD always happenned when login to Yahoo, but not in other site.

There are two mainly dump files, they are about fltmgr.sys and ntoskrnl but with the different bug checking string.

These are the dumps cand RaPM :
Minidumps and RaPM.rar
[I view the dumps with BlueScreenView]

Code:
I'm using :
- Win 7 Pro 64-bit [Original from MSDNAA]

A:Yahoo BSOD with 3 different dumps

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Mike\Downloads\BSODDmpFiles\andre75\122811-19000-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a65000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02ca2e50
Debug session time: Tue Dec 27 21:25:48.275 2011 (GMT-7)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:03:21.164
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002acc863, fffff88006ba4070, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!EtwpFindGuidEntryByGuid+73 )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
An exception happened while executing a system service routine.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff80002acc863, Address of the exception record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff88006ba4070, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

FAULTING_IP:
nt!memcmp+93
fffff800`02acc863 483b040a cmp rax,qword ptr [rdx+rcx]

CONTEXT: fffff88006ba4070 -- (.cxr 0xfffff88006ba4070)
rax=4de768e55a1600d2 rbx=ffffffffffffffff rcx=fffff8a0032e3010
rdx=453972b24a2c3b65 rsi=fffff80002c82380 rdi=45396b524d5a6b61
rip=fffff80002acc863 rsp=fffff88006ba4a48 rbp=0000000000000000
r8=0000000000000010 r9=0000000000000002 r10=4de768e55a1600d2
r11=fffff8a0032e3010 r12=fffff8a0032e3010 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000029 r15=fffff88006ba4b20
iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na pe nc
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010202
nt!memcmp+0x93:
fffff800`02acc863 483b040a cmp rax,qword ptr [rdx+rcx] ds:002b:45396b52`4d5a6b75=????????????????
Resetting default scope

PROCESS_NAME: chrome.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002d7ede7 to fffff80002acc863

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`06ba4a48 fffff800`02d7ede7 : fffffa80`018dd810 ffffffff`ffffffff 00000000`00000000 fffff880`06ba4b00 : nt!memcmp+0x93
fffff880`06ba4a50 fffff800`02d7e8de : 00000000`03e1ec00 fffff8a0`032e3010 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02af659c : nt!EtwpFindGuidEntryByGuid+0x73
fffff880`06ba4a90 fffff800`02d7f29c : 00000000`00000000 00000000`000000a0 00000000`03e1ec00 00000000`00000000 : nt!EtwpRegisterUMGuid+0x66
fffff880`06ba4b00 fffff800`02ad4993 : fffffa80`018dd810 00000000`026be0b8 00000000`000000a0 0000007f`ffffffff : nt!NtTraceControl+0x198
fffff880`06b... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/205507-yahoo-bsod-3-different-dumps.html
Relevancy 51.6%

After opening some corrupt software last night my task manager got disabled and my computer started to lock up I immediately rebooted in Safe Mode and ran HijackThis to remove any suspicious startup programs After doing these (dumps BSOD attached) I rebooted into windows and BSOD (dumps attached) logged in However shortly after logging in I received an IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSOD I then rebooted into safe mode and once again got the BSOD I then decided to remove one of my two RAM sticks but I still got the error same thing happened when I tried using only the second RAM stick I then decided to boot into repair mode and ran the hardware test which gave me no errors A few minutes ago I logged in again and this time I received a SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION BSOD I tried safe mode again and this time it is working fine so I am now able to acces the dmp files Most of the BSOD's seem to have been triggered by ntoskrnl exe but there are also some other erroneous files Since I can't install WINDEBUG at this PC nor know how to properly use it I have attached my dump files to be analysed Thanks in advance

A:BSOD (dumps attached)

Worked for a while in normal windows but now it gives me a "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" BSOD.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/135189-bsod-dumps-attached.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Almost every time I play Half life 2 (online or solo) I sometmes get a BSOD that says it's performing a physical memory dump and tells me to restart. I wrote down the numbers:

***STOP: 0x0000008E (0xc0000005, 0xE2D63C87, 0XAE783AC0, 0X00000000

I heard something about a microsoft database that might have the answer. I goolgled it but didn't find anything. Anyone know what's what?

A:BSOD memory dumps

Microsoft Knowledge Base: http://support.microsoft.com

What video card do you have? Have you tried updating your video card drivers?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-memory-dumps.328690/
Relevancy 51.6%

ther is my last dump in a zip file

A:BSOD Help (Uploaded my last dumps)

Hi Maggot,

AVG is known to be a cause of BSOD's on some Win 7 systems so you need to uninstall it. Download the correct AVG Remover for your system. Download Microsoft Security Essentials as its replacement. Re-boot to Safe Mode. In Safe Mode run the AVG Remover tool. Re-boot to normal mode and install MSE. Make sure your Windows firewall is enabled!

Outdated Drivers

HSF_CNXT.sys Wed Nov 08 23:59:29 2006
HSF_DPV.sys Thu Nov 09 00:00:07 2006 SoftK56 Modem Driver, Conexant Systems
HSFHWBS2.sys Wed Nov 08 23:59:34 2006
mdmxsdk.sys Mon Jun 19 22:26:59 2006

Rt86win7.sys Thu Feb 26 09:04:22 2009 Realtek LAN RTL811 v7.034

RTKVHDA.sys Tue Jan 20 06:10:46 2009 Realtek HD Audio v2.56

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/138662-bsod-help-uploaded-my-last-dumps.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hey folkes! I'm new here, when I saw these forums I thought to myself this must me too good to be true. :)

Anyways here is my problem that I hope some of you smart folkes can help me pinpoint.

For the past month I have been getting atleast 5 or 6 BSODs stating that a memory dump has been performed. When this happens the computer locks and and sometimes the graphics become completely jumbled as to where I can not make out what the BSOD is telling me and sometimes they arent and I can read it fine. Possibly faulty memory or bad GPU or drivers? Let me know if you need any more information, I know a fair bit about computers but BSODs still scare me lol.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

Brandon.

A:Hey, new here. Getting BSOD: Memory Dumps

To set up your XP computer to create the appropriate minidump;

Click 'start', Right click 'My Computer', click 'Properties','Advanced' and under 'Startup and Recovery' click 'Settings'.

Check mark: Write an event to the system log'.

While there, uncheck 'Automatically restart' if it is checked.

Under 'Write debugging information' select 'Small memory dump (64 kB)'. The location is default so leave it.

When you look later for the default location it is in the c:\Windows\Minidump folder.

You can zip up about 3-4 of the latest and attach them here for analysis.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/hey-new-here-getting-bsod-memory-dumps-398639.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I've tried getting help for my BSODs before but all my dumps ended up being corrupt.

Since then I've collected some dumps, can someone tell me if they are corrupt?

Relevancy 51.6%

I think this is my ram but I'm not sure. I've already swapped out my PSU, bought water cooling for my CPU, and bought new fans. I wanted to verify with you guys before I went out and spent MORE money. I checked blue screen viewer and can't seem to figure it out. Please help!!!

Most recent dump...     https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18283846/092713-22635-01.dmp

Older ones ......            https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18283846/092513-24835-01.dmp
                                     https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18283846/092513-23540-01.dmp
                                     https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18283846/092513-22620-01.dmp
                                     https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18283846/092513-21387-01.dmp

A:BSOD dumps attached!!!

Here is some info for those who aren't able to read dump files

Windows 7 x64

Bug Check String:       Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap
Bug Check Code:        0x0000007f
Parameter 1:               00000000`00000008
Parameter 2:               00000000`80050031
Parameter 3:               00000000`000006f8
Parameter 4:               fffff960`0019489c
Caused by driver:       win32k.sys
Caused by address:   win32k.sys+c489c
File Description:         Multi-User Win32 Driver
Crash Address:          ntoskrnl.exe+75c00

Already updated my BIOS to the latest available. I don't know what else to do.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/509182/bsod-dumps-attached/
Relevancy 51.6%

See attachment for Memory Dumps I've received these memory dumps x a x c caused by driver ntoskrnl exe address ntoskrnl exe e f x a x x e RAM I have slot (memory Help - BSOD Pro XP dumps) with: for ram I have taken it out and put it back in again Memtest No errors when checked with MemTest Machine IBM Thinkpad AV Help with: XP Pro - BSOD (memory dumps) Malwarebytes AVG and MS Security Essentials found nothing I was receiving BSOD immediately after booting at st I have since reset it back to factory settings via IBMs 'access ibm' button and feature Now on reboot I can access the main screen and after a few minutes I then get the BSOD I can log on to safe and experience no issues there This is where I could access and upload the memory dumps from Is this fixable Also I do not have a Windows CD but still have product key on sticker Help with: XP Pro - BSOD (memory dumps) under laptop Could I reinstall via I or is there any easier fix Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:Help with: XP Pro - BSOD (memory dumps)

Download the ISO image for Seatools in my signature. Burn the image to CD using IMGBurn also in my signature. Boot off of the newly created CD and run the Short and Long test on the drive. This may solve the problem, but if either test fails, the drive may need to be replaced

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/help-with-xp-pro-bsod-memory-dumps-660835.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hello I am looked BSOD Dumps Need over currently working on a friends computer Need BSOD Dumps looked over and have run into BSOD's that i can't resolve He is running windows home premium Need BSOD Dumps looked over bit It is a fresh install and there is nothing installed except the windows updates There is nothing hooked up built in sound video network THe only thing connected is internet usb mouse and video The computer will run fine after you install windows Once you shut down the computer and let it sit overnight the next time you turn it on you get BSOD and you cant Need BSOD Dumps looked over boot into windows I can't get into safe mode and the windows repair doesn't work I've tried running disc checks and they all pass I ran memtest and it passed only did one test I have dump files that I would like one of experts to look at and tell me what my problem is I am unable to run that program from the first post because I can't get on his computer I was able to extract the dump from his harddrive and load them on my computer Thanks much

A:Need BSOD Dumps looked over

Code:
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
An exception happened while executing a system service routine.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff80002a05f8c, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff88002e18e40, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.

Debugging Details:
------------------

FAULTING_IP:
nt!ExDeferredFreePool+100
fffff800`02a05f8c 4c8b02 mov r8,qword ptr [rdx]

CONTEXT: fffff88002e18e40 -- (.cxr 0xfffff88002e18e40)
rax=fffffa8001530330 rbx=0000000000000001 rcx=fffffa8001530330
rdx=fffbf8a0024aeb00 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=fffff8a0025a7a80
rip=fffff80002a05f8c rsp=fffff88002e19810 rbp=0000000000000000
r8=fffbf8a0024aeb00 r9=0000000000000000 r10=fffff8a00259ea50
r11=0000000000000000 r12=fffffa8001530140 r13=0000000000000000
r14=000000000000001b r15=0000000000000001
iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na po nc
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010246
nt!ExDeferredFreePool+0x100:
fffff800`02a05f8c 4c8b02 mov r8,qword ptr [rdx] ds:002b:fffbf8a0`024aeb00=????????????????
Resetting default scope

PROCESS_NAME: services.exe

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 0000000000000000 to fffff80002a05f8c

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`02e19810 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!ExDeferredFreePool+0x100
FOLLOWUP_IP:
nt!ExDeferredFreePool+100
fffff800`02a05f8c 4c8b02 mov r8,qword ptr [rdx]

SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExDeferredFreePool+100

FOLLOWUP_NAME: Pool_corruption

IMAGE_NAME: Pool_Corruption

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 0

MODULE_NAME: Pool_Corruption

STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xfffff88002e18e40 ; kb

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!ExDeferredFreePool+100

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!ExDeferredFreePool+100

Followup: Pool_corruption
---------

Code:
NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM (24)
If you see NtfsExceptionFilter on the stack then the 2nd and 3rd
parameters are the exception record and context record. Do a .cxr
on the 3rd parameter and then kb to obtain a more informative stack
trace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000001904fb
Arg2: fffff880033bd9f8
Arg3: fffff880033bd260
Arg4: fffff8800126113b

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_RECORD: fffff880033bd9f8 -- (.exr 0xfffff880033bd9f8)
ExceptionAddress: fffff8800126113b (Ntfs!NtfsCommonWrite+0x0000000000000f9b)
ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
Parameter[0]: 0000000000000000
Parameter[1]: ffffffffffffffff
Attempt to read from address ffffffffffffffff

CONTEXT: fffff880033bd260 -- (.cxr 0xfffff880033bd260)
rax=fffbfa80030472b0 rbx=fffbfa80025f5180 rcx=0000000000040000
rdx=0000000000000000 rsi=fffffa800253fc10 rdi=fffff8a003f7a4a0
rip=fffff8800126113b rsp=fffff880033bdc30 rbp=fffff880033bde20
r8=0000000000000000 r9=0000000000000000 r10=0000000000000001
r11=fffffa80024a5970 r12=fffffa8002f756a0 r13=000000000000006c
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000026
iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na po nc
cs=0010 ss=0000 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010206
Ntfs!NtfsCommonWrite+0xf9b:
fffff880`0126113b 48894868 mov qword ptr [rax+68h],rcx ds:002b:fffbfa80`03047318=????????????????
Resetting default scope

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: 00000000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/149203-need-bsod-dumps-looked-over.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hello I'm new to the forums this is actually my first topic Well I'm actually getting a lot of Blue Screens of Death lot errors/different dumps a Getting with BSOD different of and I'm pretty worried if that's a hardware problem I have googled a few problem's like kmode IRQL and stuff like that and they show up as memory or driver errors I have they twice a day or more it depends on how much time I use the computer It's getting annoying I have recently done an update on my PC I bought a GTX a new W psu and a new tb hard drive I never get the same error Getting a lot of BSOD with different errors/different dumps every time is a different one but I found this website osronline com where I can read my dump files and check the error Every time it shows up WIN DRIVER FAULT and a different process running for exemple steam exe utorrent exe chrome exe and svchost exe I'm worried because I don't know what I should do I have already updated all drivers through iObit's Driver Booster and the problem remains I'll post logs when you guys ask and tell me how to do that as I'm not that experienced with dumps and stuff like that If you wonder which are my PC specs I have a GA- LMT Motherboard FX- processor GTX GB of ram and W psu from EVGA yeah I know my CPU bottlenecks my GPU but there's nothing I can do right now maybe next month I will upgrade my CPU Thanks in advance Gus

A:Getting a lot of BSOD with different errors/different dumps

Hi again! I have been looking at some topics and I know what you guys are going to ask me to post, so here it is:

Here's the latest dump file (from mediafire): https://www.mediafire.com/?s72t5scfaqp8eqi

And the installed programs list:

Spoiler

=========================== Installed Programs ============================

µTorrent (Version: 3.3.2.30488)
Adobe AIR (Version: 3.1.0.4880)
Adobe Help Manager (Version: 4.0.244)
Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 (Version: 6.0)
Battlefield 4™ (Version: 1.0.0.1)
Battlelog Web Plugins (Version: 2.3.2)
BioShock Infinite
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Multiplayer
Driver Booster (Version: 1.2)
Dxtory 2.0.109 (Version: 2.0.109)
ESN Sonar (Version: 0.70.4)
EVGA Precision X 4.2.1 (Version: 4.2.1)
GeForce Experience NvStream Client Components (Version: 1.6.28)
Google Chrome (Version: 32.0.1700.76)
Google Update Helper (Version: 1.3.22.3)
Java 7 Update 51 (64-bit) (Version: 7.0.510)
lightshot-4.4.2.10 (Version: 4.4.2.10)
MetroTwit (Version: 1.1.0.3076)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.56336)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.61001)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (Version: 8.0.56336)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (Version: 8.0.61000)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148 (Version: 9.0.30729.4148)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (Version: 9.0.30729.4148)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (Version: 9.0.30729.6161)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x64 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (Version: 10.0.40219)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010  x86 Redistributable - 10.0.40219 (Version: 10.0.40219)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.60610 (Version: 11.0.60610.1)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x86) - 11.0.60610 (Version: 11.0.60610.1)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Additional Runtime - 11.0.60610 (Version: 11.0.60610)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x64 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.60610 (Version: 11.0.60610)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Additional Runtime - 11.0.60610 (Version: 11.0.60610)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Minimum Runtime - 11.0.60610 (Version: 11.0.60610)
Microsoft_VC80_CRT_x86 (Version: 8.0.50727.4053)
Microsoft_VC90_CRT_x86 (Version: 1.00.0000)
NETGEAR WNDA3100v2 wireless USB 2.0 adapter (Version: 2.2.0.3)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Controller Driver 331.82 (Version: 331.82)
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 331.82 (Version: 331.82)
NVIDIA Control Panel 331.82 (Version: 331.82)
NVIDIA GeForce Experience 1.8.2 (Version: 1.8.2)
NVIDIA Graphics Driver 331.82 (Version: 331.82)
NVIDIA HD Audio Driver 1.3.26.4 (Version: 1.3.26.4)
NVIDIA Install Application (Version: 2.1002.142.992)
NVIDIA LED Visualizer 1.0 (Version: 1.0)
NVIDIA Network Service (Version: 1.0)
NVIDIA PhysX (Version: 9.13.0725)
NVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.13.0725 (Version: 9.13.0725)
NVIDIA ShadowPlay 11.10.11 (Version: 11.10.11)
NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D Driver (Version: 7.17.13.3182)
NVIDIA Update 11.10.11 (Version: 11.10.11)
NVIDIA Update Core (Version: 11.10.11)
NVIDIA Virtual Audio 1.2.20 (Version: 1.2.20)
Origin (Version: 9.3.11.2762)
PunkBuster Services (Version: 0.993)
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver (Version: 6.0.1.7106)
SHIELD Streaming (Version: 1.7.306)
Skype™ 6.13 (Version: 6.13.104)
Steam
WinRAR 5.01 (32-bit) (Version: 5.01.0)

**** End of log ****

Speecy: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/cmWqovkJEuC7Kx85KygIPZz

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/522390/getting-a-lot-of-bsod-with-different-errorsdifferent-dumps/
Relevancy 51.6%

I am not sure what is going on, but I keep getting BSOD with the following setup:

AMD A6-5400K
ASRock FM2A75M-DGS FM2 AMD A75
CORSAIR XMS 8GB (2 x 4GB)

I tried RMA'ing the RAM, but I am still getting issues with the new RAM. Is something else wrong? Thanks!

Relevancy 51.6%

I had a computer that has been crashing and I turn on Driver Verifier to get the correct a dump from what has been causing the problem. Here are a few of the dumps to try and see what has been causing the crashing if you can help.

A:Different BSOD, trying to ID the issue from dumps.

Hi ZMan.

This time the DV enabled crash dumps are pointing to windriver6
(c:\windows\system32\drivers\windrvr6.sys).

Code:
BugCheck C4, {f6, f3c, fffffa800d95e6c0, fffff88004413985}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Windrvr6.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Windrvr6.sys
Probably caused by : Windrvr6.sys ( Windrvr6+13985 )

---------
Which is old enough.

Code:
fffff880`04400000 fffff880`04444000 Windrvr6 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: Windrvr6.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Windrvr6.sys
Image name: Windrvr6.sys
Timestamp: Wed Sep 02 15:06:17 2009 (4A9E3C91)
CheckSum: 00048E31
ImageSize: 00044000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
This page is actually uninatallation instructions for it, but there are two other useful links in the page, about version 11.6 and an option to talk with them. How to Uninstall WinDriver - Jungo Connectivity Ltd

Decide your way there.

But as your issue is long term and recurring, do two more things.

Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the ?Startup? tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus.
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Uninstall Norton and all Symentec products using Norton Removal tool. Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335936-different-bsod-trying-id-issue-dumps.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hello everyone I'm coming here because Google has pretty much failed to help me effectively with this and Online dumps) during Play BSOD (got I hope someone debugging-savvy can help Lately I get BSOD crashes during Online Play specifically Left Dead and Aion I have no other online game at the moment Before these things started I never had any troubles with these games or online gaming in general so I'm stumped There is no common factor to these crashes except that they happen during online play Other than that no regular times or intervals and no specific actions I'm aware off and my husband who sits on the same network is not having any troubles at all I tried catching the bluescreen message itself but even though I turned auto restart off my computer immediately reboots every time not giving me the chance I am running Windows XP Professional SP CPU AMD Athlon X Motherboard ASUSTeK Computer INC M N Video Card nVIDIA GeForce GTS MB G BSOD during Online Play (got dumps) GTS I don't know if you need any other values I never had to do something like this before I updated my video card drivers my mainboard drivers my tablet mouse drivers checked for Windows Updates but still get the crashes I wish I could say if I changed anything about my system when the first crash happened but back then I thought it's just one of those rare never-to-happen again errors and gave it no further thought The eventviewer is not showing any error messages for the times the crashes happen nor close to those times It just gives me a savedump information From what I gathered from Google links these may contain a hint as to what actually causes the error so I'm attaching the dumps from the two incidents that happened today so far both during L D Online play the second one was after my mainboard drivers were reinstalled and hope that maybe someone who can actually work with these things can shed more light on this I'd greatly appreciate any help Thank you for your time

A:BSOD during Online Play (got dumps)

0xD1 called from: left4 dead...probable cause: sptd.sys...driver irq not less or equal..driver fault
0xB8 called from: left4dead....probable cause: sptd.sys...attempted switch from DPC.....driver fault

sptd.sys: this, as I recall, is part of Daemon Tools. It does NOT uninstall (or at least did not back when I used that software) when you uninstall. Has to be done manually. Are you running a virtual drive for that program?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-during-online-play-got-dumps-366284.html
Relevancy 51.17%

hello all I am experiencing frequent BSOD crashes when gaming on my new build I am unable to determine what is causing these crashes but I'm guessing its hardware I have ran memtest cooling is very good i checked heat on all sensors BSOD included help please dumps mini - as well my power supply is above requirements for the system running a fresh install of XP this was happening on Vista as well I have also removed my cache defragmented and then specified its size to x my RAM RECENT HARDWARE CHANGES TO MY SYSTEM Patriot Viper Extreme Performance GB DDR X GB PC - DDR - CL - - - Memory Kit http www directcanada com products acture PATRIOT BFG GeForce GTX OC MHZ MB GHZ GDDR PCI-E Dual DVI-I HDCP HDTV Out Video BSOD please help - mini dumps included Card http www directcanada com products Technologies Gigabyte EP -DS L ATX LGA P DDR PCI-E PCI SATA HD Sound GBLAN Motherboard http www directcanada com BSOD please help - mini dumps included products cture GIGABYTE Silverstone Strider ST F W ATX V PIN Modular Power Supply W MM Fan Active PFC http www directcanada com products E TECHNOLOGYTHE OLD HARDWARE My main partition sits on an older gig Maxtor drive but I think it s ok As for the processor it is a core duo but it never gave me problems before and the temp is sitting nice and low I have included some mini dumps please advise me on my next action Please inform me if this is in the wrong section Thank you for your time Don

A:BSOD please help - mini dumps included

Hello & welcome to TSF,

this will enable you to see the error codes

steps

select (start

right click (my computer

select (properties

select ( advanced

select ( start up & recovery

in the section (system failure

uncheck (Automatically Restart

this will make it so you will be able to read the stop code and you will need to write it down and then post it back here

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-please-help-mini-dumps-included-319941.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Bhi all - just trying to get to the bottom of this - PLEASE have a look it- is a 124 stop code which indicates hardware - i have went throught the 124 check list - i ran mem test 86 9 passes - ive ran prime 95 (very scary ;-0 ) put my origional win 7 back on - its good for 2 days then bang bsod - i also have included some screen shots of various things for extra help -cpuz- event logs ect.

A:Bsod 3 dumps and info attached

Quote: Originally Posted by sepholdem

hi all - just trying to get to the bottom of this - PLEASE have a look it- is a 124 stop code which indicates hardware - i have went throught the 124 check list - i ran mem test 86 9 passes - ive ran prime 95 (very scary ;-0 ) put my origional win 7 back on - its good for 2 days then bang bsod - i also have included some screen shots of various things for extra help -cpuz- event logs ect.

Hi and welcome

Have you gone through these? http://www.sevenforums.com/crash-loc...-what-try.html

Also have you run a chkdsk /r/f on the HD? it is a frquent cause of 124 bug checks
Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/67470-bsod-3-dumps-info-attached.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hello,

Lately I have been getting random semi frequent BSODs which start the physical memory dump and sometimes automatically restart after it finishes and sometimes do not. I really am not sure what the cause could be for them. I have attached the file I was instructed to attach in the sticky. I've tried running sfc /scannow in the cmd prompt while using "Run as Administrator" but I only get "access is denied." I also tried using WhoCrashed to help find answers but it doesn't seem to find any crash reports. Thanks for all your help!

A:Random BSOD and memory dumps. Not sure of cause

The zip you uploaded does not contain any crash dump.

Follow it: Dump Files - Configure Windows to Create on BSOD
Go to Option Two, Point 2. Download the .reg file and merge it in registry by double clicking it.

Now wait for another BSOD. When it occurred, search the .dmp files manually in the default path: C:\Windows\Minidump or %SystemRoot%\Minidump. See if the crash dump is recorded or not (hopefully it will be recorded).Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

Dont run any disc cleanup tool before you upload another zip.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/361555-random-bsod-memory-dumps-not-sure-cause.html
Relevancy 51.17%

System Specs Dual Processor Booard x MP AMD D LINK - - NICK bit raidion all in wonder video card audigy x DDR ECC RAM OS win K Pro Problem -------------------------------------------------------------- I up Memory and HELP Win 2K - Locks and Dumps BSOD just installed and updated WINDOWS PRO I installed games so far and Programs During Each Install they all locked up and restarted If i try to play them they Lock up or Win 2K Locks up and BSOD and Memory Dumps - HELP Give me a blue Memory Dump Error and then Restart Any Ideas This is what i have starting up incase this owuld be asked X----------------------------START UP LOG-----------------------------X StartupList report PM StartupList version Started from C Documents and Settings Dennis Yurkus Desktop StartupList EXE Detected Windows SP WinNT Detected Internet Explorer v SP Using default options Running processes C WINNT System smss exe C WINNT system winlogon exe C WINNT system services exe C WINNT system lsass exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT system spoolsv exe C WINNT System Ati evxx exe C WINNT System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe E Programs Norton System Works Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C WINNT System NMSSvc exe C Program Files Promise Utility MsgAgt exe C Program Files Promise Utility MsgSvr exe C WINNT system regsvc exe C WINNT system MSTask exe E Programs NORTON SPEEDD nopdb exe C WINNT System WBEM WinMgmt exe C WINNT System mspmspsv exe C WINNT Explorer EXE C WINNT System Promon exe C WINNT System ctfmon exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Documents and Settings Dennis Yurkus Desktop StartupList exe -------------------------------------------------- Listing of startup folders Shell folders Common Startup C Documents and Settings All Users Start Menu Programs Startup Microsoft Office lnk E Programs Microsoft Office XP Office OSA EXE -------------------------------------------------- Checking Windows NT UserInit HKLM Software Microsoft Windows NT CurrentVersion Winlogon UserInit C WINNT system userinit exe -------------------------------------------------- Autorun entries from Registry HKLM Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Run UpdReg C WINNT UpdReg EXE -------------------------------------------------- Enumerating Active Setup stub paths HKLM Software Microsoft Active Setup Installed Components disabled by HKCU twin gt b - d - f- b e-de c StubPath quot C WINNT System shmgrate exe quot OCInstallUserConfigIE gt dd c - dcf- b-b -f f e be a StubPath quot C WINNT System shmgrate exe quot OCInstallUserConfigOE BBA -CC - CF-AAFA- AA B C StubPath quot ProgramFiles Outlook Express setup exe quot APP OE CALLER WINNT user install A B -E B- -A -EF FF C StubPath regsvr exe s n i quot S true true true true true true quot initpki dll C- - d -AF - C FA D StubPath quot ProgramFiles Outlook Express setup exe quot APP WAB CALLER WINNT user install -ECBD- cf- B - AA B StubPath regsvr exe s n i U shell dll -ECBD- cf- B - AA B StubPath SystemRoot System ie uinit exe EF A-CDD - e- E - B AFEC E StubPath SystemRoot System updcrl exe -e -u SystemRoot System verisignpub crl -------------------------------------------------- Load Run keys from C WINNT WIN INI load run Load Run keys from Registry HKLM Windows NT CurrentVersion WinLogon load HKLM Windows NT CurrentVersion WinLogon run HKLM Windows CurrentVersion WinLogon load HKLM Windows CurrentVersion WinLogon run HKCU Windows NT CurrentVersion WinLogon load HKCU Windows NT CurrentVersion WinLogon run HKCU Windows CurrentVersion WinLogon load HKCU Windows CurrentVersion WinLogon run HKCU Windows NT CurrentVersion Windows load HKCU Windows NT CurrentVersion Windows run HKLM Windows NT CurrentVersion Windows load HKLM Windows NT CurrentVersion Windows run HKLM Windows NT CurrentVersion Windows AppInit DLLs -------------------------------------------------- Shell amp screensaver key from C WINNT SYSTEM INI INI section not fo... Read more

A:Win 2K Locks up and BSOD and Memory Dumps - HELP

Any one have any ideas?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/win-2k-locks-up-and-bsod-and-memory-dumps-help.112849/
Relevancy 51.17%

I used SF TOOL for dumps it is in attachment Please if someone can help Code Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On ntoskrnl.exe included) (Dumps on BSOD Fri GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code xA x x x xFFFFF E DE Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH LEVEL or above This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash BSOD on ntoskrnl.exe (Dumps included) took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Fri GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module clfs sys CLFS ClfsLsnContainer x E Bugcheck code xA x x x xFFFFF E DE Error BSOD on ntoskrnl.exe (Dumps included) IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system clfs sys product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description Common Log File System Driver Bug check description This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH LEVEL or above This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused BSOD on ntoskrnl.exe (Dumps included) by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time On Fri GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code xA x x x xFFFFF E DE Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH LEVEL or above This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Fri GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code xA x x x xFFFFF E DE Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH LEVEL or above This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/379890-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-dumps-included.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I have a Dell D620 running windows 7. In the past couple months I have had a handful of BSOD's at start up. The sign in page comes up and boom Blue Screen. Attached are the dump files.

32 bit OS
Core2 Duo
4GB ram

A:BSOD- Help needed Dumps inside

Quote: Originally Posted by cerveza1980

I have a Dell D620 running windows 7. In the past couple months I have had a handful of BSOD's at start up. The sign in page comes up and boom Blue Screen. Attached are the dump files.

32 bit OS
Core2 Duo
4GB ram

The Windows Debugging Tools aren't able to access symbols for your operating system files (in particular NTOSKRNL.EXE / NTKRNLMP.EXE / NTKRNLPA.EXE / NTKRPAMP.EXE) from the Microsoft Symbol Server - so that makes debugging them difficult if not impossible.

Please do the following:
- activate/validate the Windows installation at Genuine Microsoft Software
- run sfc.exe /scannow to replace any problem files
- open a support incident with Microsoft to see if they can fix the missing symbols issue ( Windows 7 Solution Center )
- If that doesn't fix it, then wipe the hard drive and reinstall Windows
- don't use "leaked"/torrent builds

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\032710-18330-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*F:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntkrnlpa.exe
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntkrnlpa.exe
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
Built by: 7600.16481.x86fre.win7_gdr.091207-1941
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x82c4b000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x82d93810
Debug session time: Sat Mar 27 17:58:18.579 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:19.685
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntkrnlpa.exe
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntkrnlpa.exe
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndiscdp.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ndiscdp.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ndiscdp.sys
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 1, 9844c95a}

***** Kernel symbols are WRONG. Please fix symbols to do analysis.
OLD DRIVERS THAT NEED TO BE UPDATED

Code:
HSX_CNXT.sys 0x96b19000 0x96bcf000 0x000b6000 0x438fa5f5 12/1/2005 9:40:05 PM
HSXHWAZL.sys 0x93783000 0x937bd000 0x0003a000 0x438fa5fa 12/1/2005 9:40:10 PM
HSX_DPV.sys 0x96a22000 0x96b19000 0x000f7000 0x438fa624 12/1/2005 9:40:52 PM
ndiscdp.sys ndiscdp.sys+195a 0x9844b000 0x9844f180 0x00004180 0x48970848 8/4/2008 9:46:48 AM
dne2000.sys 0x92379000 0x92397e80 0x0001ee80 0x4918d8e9 11/10/2008 8:59:21 PM
nvlddmkm.sys 0x9121f000 0x91951100 0x00732100 0x49b11b66 3/6/2009 8:47:34 AM
CdpPacket.sys 0x937db000 0x937e3ae0 0x00008ae0 0x49b185fc 3/6/2009 4:22:20 PM
b57nd60x.sys 0x92277000 ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/74632-bsod-help-needed-dumps-inside.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I disabled the Norton Antivirus and installed Microsofts Security Essentials. Am still getting crashes. I have attached new mini dumps. Thank you in advance for your help with this problem.

A:New BSOD Mini-dumps Attached

Please follow the instructions for posting for BSOD support in this thread: http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

And post in the correct section: BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs - Tech Support Forum

Good luck solving your issue.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/new-bsod-mini-dumps-attached-592812.html
Relevancy 51.17%

hey there,

i'm sad to say that i have returned with yet another bunch of BSOD's

perfmon /report says there is no antivirus active, while i have MSE running. i dont know how that happens but it is there.
also, when i try to upload the report.html it gives me the error invalid file.

i've tested RAM with memtest86+ already, gave me lots and lots of errors on 1 strip of RAM, the other seemed just fine while testing but also getting blue screens on that strip

w7 is freshly installed yesterday (25th of december)
retail w7
most of the hardware is about 1 year and months old except for the RAM and graphics card, these are about 4 months old (ram replaced due to faulty ram)

i hope to hear from you guys soon

thanks,
Cambria

EDIT: i noticed i didn't install sp1 yet, which is done now

A:BSOD playing BF3, dumps included

noticed alot of old drivers too, which are updated now

EDIT: getting some errors too now, eventviewer says: display 4101, display driver stopped working and has been recovered

this is about every half hour (when in BF3, doing nothing everything is fine)
also with furmark, every time the GPU reaches 59 degrees celcius... something seems wrong there

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/204514-bsod-playing-bf3-dumps-included.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I have a system that was a Dell Vostro. It had BSOD so I gutted it to just the CPU. Everything else is new.

I get BSOD once a day or so, but its rapped up to about 7 times today. Attached are my files. Any help is appreceated.

I put my computer info in my reg, but it is a Q4400 CPU, 4 gig ram, windows 7 64 bit, Hd4650 video card.

Thank you!

A:BSOD Need help analyzing (dumps included)

50 memory dumps - from 29 Mar to present
10 different BSOD error codes
approximately 15 different causes blamed
This looks like a hardware problem to me.

Also, please remove or update these older drivers that were loaded at the time of the crash. Don't use Windows Update or the Update drivers function of Device Manager.
Please use the following instructions to locate the most currently available drivers to replace the one's that you uninstall OR remove:

Quote:
How To Find Drivers:
- I have listed links to most of the drivers in the code box below. Please use the links there to see what info I've found about those drivers.
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: http://www.carrona.org/drvrdown.html

Here's the older drivers (You can look them up here: Driver Reference ).
Please pay particular attention to any dated 2008 or earlier:

Code:

jraid.sys Mon Nov 03 21:20:09 2008 (490FB159)
- JMicron RAID Driver
- Driver Reference

BrSerId.sys Sun Aug 06 21:51:11 2006 (44D69C8F)
- Brother Serial I/F Driver (WDM)
- Driver Reference

BrUsbSer.sys Wed Aug 09 08:11:02 2006 (44D9D0D6)
- Brother MFC USB Serial WDM Driver
- Driver Reference

RaInfo.sys Fri Jan 04 13:57:14 2008 (477E818A)
- LogMeIn/RemotelyAnywhere Kernel Information Provider
- Driver Reference

LMIRfsDriver.sys Mon Jul 14 12:26:56 2008 (487B7E50)
- RemotelyAnywhere Mirror Miniport Driver or LogMeIn Mirror Miniport Driver
- Driver Reference

UltraMonUtility.sys Thu Nov 13 20:10:30 2008 (491CD006)
- UltraMon multi-monitor
- Driver Reference

lmimirr.sys Tue Apr 10 18:32:45 2007 (461C108D)
- RemotelyAnywhere Mirror Miniport Driver or LogMeIn Mirror Miniport Driver
- Driver Reference

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Debug session time: Fri Oct 15 17:37:15.571 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:29:29.537
BugCheck D1, {fffffa6d05bf8c78, 2, 0, fffff8800153cc31}
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!SetByteBlobRange+31 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
Bugcheck code 000000D1
Arguments fffffa6d`05bf8c78 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff880`0153cc31
Debug session time: Fri Oct 15 15:07:03.656 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:20:49.638
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!PspReturnQuota+47 )
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments fffffa00`0540d580 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02c86597 00000000`00000007
Debug session time: Fri Oct 15 13:45:02.969 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:42:28.935
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiTimerWaitTest+171 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
Bugcheck code 0000000A
Arguments fffffa00`043ce128 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 fffff800`02cda291
Debug session time: Fri Oct 15 11:08:08.021 2010 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:35.034
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win3... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/118239-bsod-need-help-analyzing-dumps-included.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Attached are 3 separate dump files that have been created on my system in the last 2 days.

A little history: I installed Windows 7 on Thursday. I installed a NVIDIA GeForce GT220 1GB Graphics card on Friday. The BSOD had happened before the install of the new graphics card though. I think I've drawn a connection between Windows Media Center and the crashes, but that could just be coincidence. I did get a short 3 second look at the BSOD as it was dumping and noted something like "IRQ not less than or equal to" that's not word for word but I remember seing IRQ and "not less than or equal to" . Don't know if that helps.

Like I said the dump files are attached and I would appreciate any help this forum could provide, thank you!

Tanner Campbell

A:BSOD Windows 7 / Dumps included

1 Probably caused by : netr61.sys ( netr61+bb54 )
2 Probably caused by : netr61.sys ( netr61+bb54 )
3 Probably caused by : netr61.sys ( netr61+bb54 )

netr61.sys is most likely associated with your Linksys Wireless networking drivers.
Please visit the Linksys website and download the latest Windows 7 drivers for your wireless device (if Windows 7 drivers aren't available, please post back with the exact model and revision number of your device).
Then uninstall the current software through Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program.
Then install the freshly downloaded software and test to see if the BSOD's continue.

PS: You can set your Symbol files by using Step E at this link: WinDbg Analysis Report

Code:
E. In the window that opens, insert the exact text on the next line in the Symbol File Path box. This is a critical step, and if done incorrectly you'll end up with symbol errors:
SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
The easiest thing to do is copy the above bolded text and then paste it into the box. Once that is done, click on OKto exit the dialog. Next, click on File menu and then select the Save Workspace menu option. This will save the symbol path for future use.
NOTE: You MUST be connected to the internet in order to use the Symbol server listed above.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/42588-bsod-windows-7-dumps-included.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi guys I found this forum searching google and it looks to be a great resource I figured I would post up my problem and see if anyone might help? mini BCCode BSOD 50 dumps ~I have Please have an idea of whats going wrong Heres my machine Windows Vista -bit Home Premium X Seagate GB HD's in Raid BSOD BCCode 50 ~I have mini dumps Please help? Sapphire ATI MB Video Card Gigabyte EP -UD LR Mobo w latest F Bios X Sticks of GB GSKill DDR - RAM Antec Earthwatts W PS Intel Core Duo E CPU default ghz Antec Case I have all the latest windows updates and the latest ati video drivers The Problem I am getting a BSOD while playing games Other then that my computer is rock solid zero problems So far I have experienced the BSOD in UT and Burnout Paradise only UT once in the middle of playing after about min play time and Burnout multiple times when exiting the game and once about minutes ago while playing after about minutes play time My BSOD code is and the item or whatever its called is I believe I will include the latest mini dump in zip format I tried to read the dump myself but dont know much about what it means any help is greatly appreciated Thanks

A:BSOD BCCode 50 ~I have mini dumps Please help?

I have now included vista health report in html format...zipped

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-bccode-50-i-have-mini-dumps-please-help-382823.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hey there, Im getting frequent bsod when im playing modern warfare 2 or black ops.
Dumps included if someone can read them for me, any help appreciated.

Relevancy 50.74%

Can someone please help I ve been trying to fix this problem for the past week I ve called HP the manufacturer of my laptop and they will only assist System itself Crash 3 System Dumps reboots me if I purchase one of their phone support plans These are the Crash Dumps I got I ll type out the relevant information since I do not have the notepad document and can t log onto the OS ntkrnlpa exe Minidump File C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp Driver File Name ntkrnlpa exe Driver File Description NT Kernel amp System Driver File Version vista gdr - Crash Description SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED M e This is a very common bugcheck Usually the exception address System reboots itself 3 System Crash Dumps pinpoints the driver function that caused the problem Always note this address as well as the link date of the driver image that contains this address Some common problems are exception code x This means a hard coded breakpoint or assertion was hit but this system was booted NODEBUG Arguments Arg c The System reboots itself 3 System Crash Dumps exception code that was not handled Arg ce e The address that the exception occurred at Arg ccb Exception Record Address Arg cc Context Record Adress csrss exe Minidump File C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp Driver File Name csrss exe Driver File Description Client Server Runtime Process Driver File Version vista rtm - Crash Description CRITICAL OBJECT TERMINATION f A process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated Several processes and threads are necessary for the opetaion of the system when they are terminated for any reason the system can no longer function Arguments Arg Process Arg df c Terminating object Arg df c Process image file name Arg aaa Explanatory message ascii luafv sys Minidump File C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp Driver File Name luafv sys Driver File Description LUA File Virtualization Filter Driver Driver File Version vista rtm - Startup Manager quot Name quot quot UAC File Virtualization quot Registry Key Path quot HKLM System CurrentCrontrolSet Services luafv quot Crash Description SYSTEM THREAM EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED M e This is a very common bugcheck Usually the exception address pinpoints the driver function that caused the problem Always note this address as well as the link date of the driver image that contains this address Some common problems are exception code x This means a hard coded breakpoint or assertion was hit but this system was booted NODEBUG Arguments Arg c The exception code that was not handled Arg cb The address that the exception occurred at Arg a a Exception Record Address Arg a Context Record Address someone please help I do not know what to do and how to fix this problem I work a lot with this laptop and would love that have it working as soon as possible If anyone would please help me in solving this I would greatly appreciate it I ran about virus scanners and cleaned out anything I found also ran various hardware tests and all hardware passed nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/system-reboots-itself-3-system-crash-dumps.794817/
Relevancy 50.31%

Okay guys, for the record, i'm overclocked. I've ran stress test on both the CPU,RAM, and Video card. I've never had an issue with heat (i monitor it closely) or during a time of intense gaming/processing. I get a random crash/reboot whenever i'm using relatively low processing power(browsing or in the lobby before a game starts). Ive gone to my motherboard manufacture website and updated all the drives and BIOS. Windows it up to date. Nothings changed. Here are the links to my last 2 mini dumps. Any help is appreciated. Any help is appreciated.

Also wanted to add, that I tried running driver verifier and I kept constantly crashing during boot.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c4mx2wttq4...65-01.dmp?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vzgme16p0a...90-01.dmp?dl=0

A:Random BSOD once a day, mini dumps attached

Hi stanielz and welcome to Eight Forums,
BSOD's are frustrating for everyone and many times difficult to find the cause, look it over carefully. Take a screen shot of it with a digital camera to print out so we can know wich BSOD you are having and we will help you out.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/52596-random-bsod-once-day-mini-dumps-attached.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi guys I have a dell studio 1558 I've had it for around 3 months now and from day one I've had BSOD's >.<! nightmare so I rang dell and they didnt even know what a BSOD was and asked me to run some diagnostics which came back with nothing.

So they sent out a repair guy to change the motherboard and ram seemed ok for a few hours then BSOD again! >.< nightmare! at this point I was pulling my hair out I've updated the Bios recently and seems to of got rid of some BSOD's but theres still a 0x0000f4 one which keeps appearing

if anyone can help I will be more than grateful and you would make my day as I'm off to uni soon and dont really want to get BSOD's when im half way through writing a report or something. How sucky would that be? lol

Thanks in advance
Jammy

A:Dell 1558 BSOD everyday >.< no dumps?

Quote: Originally Posted by Jammydodge

Hi guys I have a dell studio 1558 I've had it for around 3 months now and from day one I've had BSOD's >.<! nightmare so I rang dell and they didnt even know what a BSOD was and asked me to run some diagnostics which came back with nothing.

So they sent out a repair guy to change the motherboard and ram seemed ok for a few hours then BSOD again! >.< nightmare! at this point I was pulling my hair out I've updated the Bios recently and seems to of got rid of some BSOD's but theres still a 0x0000f4 one which keeps appearing

if anyone can help I will be more than grateful and you would make my day as I'm off to uni soon and dont really want to get BSOD's when im half way through writing a report or something. How sucky would that be? lol

Thanks in advance
Jammy

Jammy

Would be happy to help and have a dell myself. First things to do are

1-frill is your system specs if you havent

2-upload the DMP files for us to examine

3-Describe the problem in more detail. Does it happen on boot, while playing games, etc. Is the sytem still the same bloatware as dell sent you etc'

Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/104169-dell-1558-bsod-everyday-no-dumps.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I was thinking about buying a laptop from my friend and took it home to check it out She has always had problems with it more from lack of knowledge than Hardware issues but i think she may gotten it too BSOD errors memory dumps, Physical CRC & hot Here s whats going on with it Ran recovery on it so its been wiped clean took off all the preloaded stuff like AOL etc but nothing important Ran fine for awhile then i get the dreaded Blue screen of Death about a physical memory dump I had installed daemon tools and pg so i uninstalled them both and that quot seemed quot to clear up the problem Then the touchpad mouse froze up several times then the blue screen o death again So i reformat again and don t take anything off the cpu start downloading a few things and then Physical memory dumps, BSOD & CRC errors i get a quot CRC error quot in iso files i m trying to extract I ve extracted some smaller rar files fine but on large iso s i got CRC errors I decide to switch back over to my main pc and try the same iso s on my main cpu they both extract fine I also leave the laptop running after about an hour i get The blue screen of death again but this time the message has changed The new message is as follows STOP C Registry File Failure The registry cannot load the hive file systemroot system config software or its log or alternate Its is corrupt absent or not writable Beginning dump of physical memory memory dump complete There BSOD s i was getting the first go around were the kind with STOP x E repeated over with diff numbers and this one was totally different So far i ve had touchpad issues resolved CRC errors unresolved and these BSOD s no idea The cpu is a bit older it s a Toshiba Satellite A -S the processor is Intel Celeron M GHz with megs of ram I know it could use a memory boost but she never had the BSOD problem I am mainly wondering if she fried it somewhat as she had a habit of sitting in bed with the laptop on the comforter where it got a bit hot Is there anyway to tell for sure if a component has been damaged I was thinking maybe HD or processor but have no idea at all I ve gotten alot of good advice here so i thought i d give it a shot I was getting a decent deal on it but if its damaged i need to deduct that if i buy it and if i don t take it i ll probably help her fix it Any help would be appreciated as this thing has driven me crazy for days now thanks in advance nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/physical-memory-dumps-bsod-crc-errors.682445/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hey guys, i have been having BSOD's for a while now and i have no idea whats causing them i've updated everything i can think off, ive ran driver verifier, and upload the dump files, im hoping someone can point me to whats up.

Also ive ran memtest, at 8 passes i had an error, but i went on to test both sticks in each slot individually and there where no errors : /

Relevancy 50.31%

Hello all,
First time posting here so let me know if I'm doing anything wrong.

So I have been having BSOD pretty regularly after a recent erase and install of Windows 7. At first it started off my keyboard would stop responding and I would have to restart my computer. The thing about that is it would hang at 'shutting down" and not do anything. Now I'm getting BSOD with mostly the same errors about twice a day with the keyboard thing. I tried using Verifier but it keeps crashing before it gets into windows. I'm attaching the dump logs from the SF Diag tool.

A:BSOD Few times a day 0x000000c9 (dumps inside)

Hi GenericHero, welcome to SF .

I can relate as Iwas experiencing pretty much the same things you are that is why when going through
the dumps the picture painted in my head was a dying motherboard, which is what I had .

How old are the components?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313750-bsod-few-times-day-0x000000c9-dumps-inside.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Posted in another forum and thought this might be a good place for another set of eyes on it too - hope 0xF4, increasing BSOD no dumps, frequency you guys can help First off I have no dump files I have set the machine up to create BSOD 0xF4, no dumps, increasing frequency minidumps I have a pagefile on the right drive I have tried both having Windows manage the pagefile and setting it manually to a size well above my memory size the whole nine I didn't even have a Minidump directory until yesterday when I manually created it to try to encourage it to write a dump The error is an xf Awhile back I got a A but everything for a couple weeks now has been f It occurs at random completely but the last few have been preceded by a general nonresponsiveness of the machine even though I retain full mouse control The BSOD BSOD 0xF4, no dumps, increasing frequency never makes it past initializing BSOD 0xF4, no dumps, increasing frequency for crash dump probably why there aren't any dmp files to be had While there are no dump files the event viewer seems to have quite a few quot Atapi - Event ID - The driver detected a controller error on Device Ide IdePort quot errors in clusters I built the system all brand new just under months ago Hardware is as follows MOBO BIOSTAR A GZ CPU AMD quadcore FX- gHz GPU MSI N GTX-Ti PSU ANTEC BP PLUS RAM Gx GSKILL F - CL D- GBRL HDD G WD SATAIII WD AAKX OS Win x Tests I have run thus far Windows Memory Diagnostic - no problems MalwareBytes full scan infected found and removed - affiliate downloader MSE full scan - no problems sfc scannow - no problems chkdisk - no problems WD Data Lifeguard - no problems I have not done memtest mainly because my flash drive didn't register as bootable but then again I've heard it isn't great with AMD procs I have manually updated the BIOS to latest and had to DL and install a new ethernet driver to eliminate a in Device Manager The BIOS solved a temporary issue wherein the machine would not fully boot with my USB Wifi Adapter plugged in Error conditions Seems to be at random I've not seen it BSOD while playing games or doing heavy Adobe CS work or anything obvious like that For some reason I thought it was Google Chrome doing it and when I stopped using that it remained stable for whole days so I thought I was right and then crashed again Note though I built the machine it was with heavy guidance from one of my hardware-savvy friends so if you ask or tell me something about cabling and ports on the mobo etc you'll have to be very very specific I am not a HW guy Latest as of this morning - Last night I was trying to offload data to prepare for a killdisk and reinstall and got a kernel inpage data x A after which I booted into safe mode w networking and then got another xF while in safe mode - This morning I was again trying to offload data zipping and moving to external drive in just plain Safe Mode and got yet ANOTHER xF - Powered off and on again booted into Windows normally and now it's been running all day I'm still offloading data and from here at work I can see my uploads to Amazon Cloud Player still incrementing so it seems to be stable for now

A:BSOD 0xF4, no dumps, increasing frequency

Hi Promo, welcome to TSF!

A 0x7A can be an indication of a malware infection, 0xF4 indicates that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated.

I think a full wipe of partitions and a new MBR would be the route to take, once you've completed offloading your data to the ext. drive. Don't reconnect the external drive until you have installed a new A/V and then scan it completely before copying your data back.

The possible hardware errors (drive controllers?) will still need to be investigated.

To collect and post more useful data that we could analyze, follow the instructions here: http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-0xf4-no-dumps-increasing-frequency-658868.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi,
My Harddisk that came with HP notebook was crashed . The shop nearby replaced Hard Disk (Toshiba) and charged me 170 $. Now I'm getting these Blue screens. I went back yo the guy he says no probs with Hard Disk, Its motherboard that is faulty. Well If it was then it should have given blue screens earlier as well right? I formatted the whole disk and Installed clean Windows XP again. But It still gives me Blue screen(win32k.sys).
Can anyone please figure out what could be the reason from dump files?

Thanks
Girish

A:Windows XP crashing, Gives BSOD and dumps Minidump

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

2 of your three minidumps crash with memory corruption.

Looks like you`ve got a ram problem.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-xp-crashing-gives-bsod-and-dumps-minidump.40856/
Relevancy 50.31%

CPU AMD X quot Raid quot AMD FX- GHz DDR Quad Core Gaming System RAM GeIL Black Dragon GB x GB DDR PC - C Motherboard Award Modular Bios v pg Graphics KFA GeForce GTX MB GDDR PCI-Express Storage Seagate Barracuda RPM TB SATA Gb s MB Cache - OEM ST DM HDD Microsoft Windows Home Premium SP -Bit So I had this built in early August and since then have had a few Blue Screens of Death playing League of Legends and sometimes when im not gaming In the last few days I have downloaded Day Z and when trying to play every minutes or so I will BSOD with the error B The weirder thing is that every time it happens my PC restarts and my brother's internet cuts out he is on the other side of a wall We have no idea why that happens and need help It BSOD'd times playing Day Z yesterday and then again tonight when playing Age of Empires HD but with a HD Persistent 3B, BSOD included - Day & dumps 1E Z/AoE playing different error code - E I would be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction - I have tried googling but there doesn't seem to be much help for the particular error codes I am getting Repeated Persistent BSOD playing Day Z/AoE HD - 1E & 3B, dumps included error from Day Z imgur the simple image sharer Once off error from Age of Empires HD imgur the simple image sharer Thanks

Relevancy 50.31%

Hi,

Any help on this issue would be much appreciated.

On a PC used as a reception PC at work we're having issues with BSODs almost immediately after start up. The error (0x00000008E) occurs approximately 3 minutes after windows starts and has occurred repetitively today for the first time.

No new software has recently been installed and no hardware changed. The system is a dell built system, is not and has never been overclocked.

Any help would be much appreciated.
I have attached the dump files to this post.

Many thanks
gcaster

A:BSOD on startup - Error 8E (Dumps included)

Run a scan of Malwarebytes, you system is likely to be infected with malware
You may need to run Malwarebytes in safemode with networking

iaStor.sys is to be blamed, the most usual causes are Malware infection

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000008e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Some common problems are exception code 0x80000003. This means a hard
coded breakpoint or assertion was hit, but this system was booted
/NODEBUG. This is not supposed to happen as developers should never have
hardcoded breakpoints in retail code, but ...
If this happens, make sure a debugger gets connected, and the
system is booted /DEBUG. This will let us see why this breakpoint is
happening.
Arguments:
Arg1: c0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: 8365dceb, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: a4d8c74c, Trap Frame
Arg4: 00000000

Debugging Details:
------------------

FAULTING_IP:
iaStor+41ceb
8365dceb 8b4704 mov eax,dword ptr [edi+4]

TRAP_FRAME: a4d8c74c -- (.trap 0xffffffffa4d8c74c)
ErrCode = 00000000
eax=855598e0 ebx=00000000 ecx=0000000e edx=85559870 esi=85559870 edi=00000000
eip=8365dceb esp=a4d8c7c0 ebp=a4d8c7d0 iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na po nc
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010282
iaStor+0x41ceb:
8365dceb 8b4704 mov eax,dword ptr [edi+4] ds:0023:00000004=????????
Resetting default scope

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x8E

PROCESS_NAME: WmiPrvSE.exe

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 82c8f4bc to 8365dceb

STACK_TEXT:
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
a4d8c7d0 82c8f4bc 87d4c240 855598e0 a1118218 iaStor+0x41ceb
a4d8c7e8 89000bc7 89004290 a4656c08 87040000 nt!IofCallDriver+0x63
a4d8c818 8900ddfd a4d8c8e8 2dd880b2 00000000 MpFilter+0xbc7
a4d8c8ac 8900e560 87c5e378 a4d8c8e8 00000000 MpFilter+0xddfd
a4d8c8c4 8356619a 87c5e378 00d8c8e8 a4d8c900 MpFilter+0xe560
a4d8c930 8356b9ec 85782370 87c5e318 278ef025 fltmgr!FltpPerformPreMountCallbacks+0x1d0
a4d8c998 8356bc5b 87fa8020 88969330 88969330 fltmgr!FltpFsControlMountVolume+0x116
a4d8c9c8 82c8f4bc 87fa8020 88969330 82d89d80 fltmgr!FltpFsControl+0x5b
a4d8c9e0 82e0b031 82c1f870 87d4c240 82c1f900 nt!IofCallDriver+0x63
a4d8ca44 82cef56d 87d4c240 856e5701 00000000 nt!IopMountVolume+0x1d8
a4d8ca7c 82e9347f 856e57e0 a4d8cba8 a4d8cb40 nt!IopCheckVpbMounted+0x64
a4d8cb60 82e745f3 87d4c240 a5284ac8 856e4008 nt!IopParseDevice+0x7c9
a4d8cbdc 82e9a7b9 00000000 a4d8cc30 00000040 nt!ObpLookupObjectName+0x4fa
a4d8cc38 82e92b0b 00a4e5d4 85284ac8 00000001 nt!ObOpenObjectByName+0x165
a4d8ccb4 82e9e422 00a4e630 80100080 00a4e5d4 nt!IopCreateFile+0x673
a4d8cd00 82c963ea 00a4e630 80100080 00a4e5d4 nt!NtCreateFile+0x34
a4d8cd00 775b6344 00a4e630 80100080 00a4e5d4 nt!KiFastCallEntry+0x12a
00a4e638 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 0x775b6344
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
iaStor+41ceb
8365dceb 8b4704 mov eax,dword ptr [edi+4]

SYMBOL_NAME: iaStor+41ceb

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: iaStor

IMAGE_NAME: iaStor.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4b8f1b5b

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x8E_iaStor+41ceb

BUCKET_ID: 0x8E_iaStor+41ceb

Followup: Mac... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/184938-bsod-startup-error-8e-dumps-included.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hello everyone First off huge - Constantly Dumps BSOD / Crashes attached thanks for the help here i'm BSOD - Crashes Constantly / Dumps attached completely stumped Ive tried what I would believe to be everything Essentially im looking for an answer even if its an answer that it cannot be fixed or its a hardware problem At least at that point I can just replace the part or something --- OS - Windows Ultimate - Bit - The system was originally built about ish years ago Vista bit was installed at that point - OEM Vista Currently retail windows ultimate - What is the age of system hardware - ish years - What is the age of OS installation - In this case almost days --- When I originally built the system it was running vista and everything was fine I started to get some BSOD's under BCCode which from some research appeared to be some sort of a memory problem Prior to this the system was solid for nearly the years Once the memory thing happened I jumped to just a simply reformat as I had not done so for a long time I decided to do the upgrade to Windows The problem persisted I did a memtest and my computer BSOD'd Huge red flag so I started to swap out sticks and continue to trouble shoot I discovered a faulty ram stick I then replaced it Everything was good to go for about - months Then I started to get a wide variety of BSOD's BCCode B E etc I then jumped to doing a memtest ran it for like hours no errors nothing I then tested my video cards doing a stress test benchmark and stability with no trouble I am currently running Nvidia GeForce GTS meg in SLI I tested them individually and in SLI with no trouble I continued to troubleshoot with no luck I tried everything I could think of including wiping drivers reinstalling for both my motherboard drivers and my video drivers I tried rolling them back and it didnt work etc At this point any game I play will cause a BSOD in roughly minutes or less So I reformatted completely I did a complete wipe and install of a fresh Windows yesterday everything was all fine and dandy until the BSODS came back The catch is now i'm getting BCCode 's C 's and B's Ive tried updating my BIOS drivers all over again and scrambling all over these forums to catch any idea I can try Not to mention when I installed Windows as a fresh install I got the notorious quot dropped network connect quot bug for the first hours until i was able to eventually solve that through research etc I am now at my last resort posting this up to see if any of you Guru's out there can take the challenge and tell me what I need to do next on this beast Any help would be greatly appreciated Let me know if I have not included all the appropriate information I know its in the files attached but here are my specs - AMD Athlon X Dual Core Processor GHz - GIG RAM - Nvidia GeForce GTS MB x SLI - Asus M N-SLI Deluxe Nforce Chipset - WD SATA x not in raid - W Cool Master Power Supply - Rippen

A:BSOD - Crashes Constantly / Dumps attached

Hi Rippen; welcome to the forum. I looked at all three of your dumps. All three indicate memory corruption and none give a specific cause. I do see an almost guaranteed BSOD maker on your system.

Quote:

Code:
ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005
The 2005 version of this driver is a known BSOD cause.
Please visit this link: ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support- download_item_mkt
Scroll down to the Utilities category, then scroll down to the "ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Windows 7 32&64-bit " (it's about the 8th item down).
Download and install it.
Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers to check and make sure that the ASACPI.sys file is date stamped from 2009 or 2010 (NOT 2005).

Update ASACPI.sys, reboot and see how your system does. Post back and let us know. If you get another BSOD, upload it and we will start looking at hardware.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (2 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02806000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02a43e50
Debug session time: Fri Dec 24 12:04:06.283 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:19:54.623
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck C2, {7, 1097, d060409, fffff8a00c83e580}

GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002aae0e0
Probably caused by : Npfs.SYS ( Npfs!NpFreeClientSecurityContext+39 )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

BAD_POOL_CALLER (c2)
The current thread is making a bad pool request. Typically this is at a bad IRQL level or double freeing the same allocation, etc.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000007, Attempt to free pool which was already freed
Arg2: 0000000000001097, (reserved)
Arg3: 000000000d060409, Memory contents of the pool block
Arg4: fffff8a00c83e580, Address of the block of pool being deallocated

Debugging Details:
------------------
POOL_ADDRESS: fffff8a00c83e580

FREED_POOL_TAG: NpFs

FAULTING_IP:
+5d2d952f00e7d914
00000000`00000004 ?? ???

BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc2_7_NpFs

PROCESS_NAME: BFBC2Game.exe

DEVICE_OBJECT: fffffa8003fc5448

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800029a960e to fffff80002877f00

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0be157d8 fffff800`029a960e : 00000000`000000c2 00000000`00000007 00000000`00001097 00000000`0d060409 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0be157e0 fffff880`0107e175 : fffff8a0`07a09601 fffff8a0`0c83e580 fffff880`0be15a10 00000000`00001af8 : nt!ExFreePool+0xccb
fffff880`0be15890 fffff880`0107f6c4 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00001af8 fffff880`0be15a10 00000000`00000230 : Npfs!NpFreeClientSecurityContext+0x39
fffff880`0be158c0 fffff880`0107f422 : fffff8a0`07a09710 00000000`00000001 00000000`11cd1250 fffffa80`00001af8 : Npfs!NpWriteDataQueue+0x1f4
fffff880`0be15940 fffff880`0107f151 : fffffa80`03fc5400 00000000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/133130-bsod-crashes-constantly-dumps-attached.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hello Recently a friend phoned me asking for help on something and I usually do things like this for them I didn't expect to have to fix a BSOD I thought I had fixed it a while back but they seem to have reappeared I was wondering if someone could have a look at the dmp's and tell me what is going wrong The file that seem's to be corrupt is the ntfs sys not sure on this one though but I've attached it attached [moved BSOD, dumps. from Vista/7] from the BSOD, attached dumps. [moved from Vista/7] laptop in question just in case OS - Vista Windows Windows x -bit or x -bit What was original installed OS on system Windows Is the OS an OEM BSOD, attached dumps. [moved from Vista/7] version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer OEM Age of system hardware A month Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS No reinstall so a month CPU Video Card MotherBoard Power Supply - brand amp wattage - Not sure about these because it's a Dell Studio laptop

A:BSOD, attached dumps. [moved from Vista/7]

Hello and welcome to TSF.

I'll only post one example of what seems to be identical throughout; bugcheck 0x50 pointing to Ntfs.sys:
Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Devin\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DI04.951\020411-21762-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: srv*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;symsrv*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c16000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e53e50
Debug session time: Fri Feb 4 14:35:37.081 2011 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:49.876
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffff981096826a0, 0, fffff880012494e0, 5}

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs!memmove+250 )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff981096826a0, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff880012494e0, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000005, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------

Could not read faulting driver name

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80002ebe0e0
fffff981096826a0

FAULTING_IP:
Ntfs!memmove+250
fffff880`012494e0 488b440af8 mov rax,qword ptr [rdx+rcx-8]

MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 5

TRAP_FRAME: fffff8800315cda0 -- (.trap 0xfffff8800315cda0)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=0000000000000020 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fffff981096826d0
rdx=ffffffffffffffd8 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff880012494e0 rsp=fffff8800315cf38 rbp=fffff98009682720
r8=00000000ffffff68 r9=0000000007fffffb r10=fffff8a0079f0010
r11=fffff98009682768 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na po nc
Ntfs!memmove+0x250:
fffff880`012494e0 488b440af8 mov rax,qword ptr [rdx+rcx-8] ds:fffff981`096826a0=????????????????
Resetting default scope

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002d058c1 to f... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-attached-dumps-moved-from-vista-7-a-549069.html