Windows Support Forum

Freeze during online video streaming requiring hard reset.

Q: Freeze during online video streaming requiring hard reset.

I'm on windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64 bit with Vista originally on Laptop. Im on an Asus G71GX-RX05 laptop purchased about 3 years ago. I installed windows 7 with disc provided about 2 years ago. Here are the specs for my laptop.

My issue is that whenever I'm watching Netflix streaming or youtube streaming my computer will freeze completely on the screen that its on. No other screen pops up. It only occurs with streaming websites. I can play PC games fine and browse the internet. Sometimes a weird buzzing noise comes out of the speakers while it is freezing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Slayer41

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Freeze during online video streaming requiring hard reset.

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Freeze during online video streaming requiring hard reset.

Hello,

I'm still not sure what you mean by "freeze". If the video freezes inside a perfectly normal browser window while it "buffers" due to a slow internet connection. If the browser itself freezes so that it won't respond to your input, that is more complicated and may or may not be helped by a reset: Tools/Internet Options/Advanced/Reset...

Regards,
Sysesc

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/freeze-during-online-video-streaming-requiring-hard-reset-662580.html
Relevancy 105.35%

Hi all I've been having this problem for quite some time now I would say a year or more where my computer completely freezes up without any prompting It's quite frustrating to diagnose since it happens on such a random basis -there seems to be no trend as to what kind of programs I have running what kind of things I am using it for etc Sometimes it happens when I'm just browsing the net other times it happens when I just have some files up ie not memory intensive tasks -today it even happened when I put a USB stick in I am at a complete loss as to what might be the cause I have already deleted some old programs that I'm not using but that hasn't seemed to have done anything I've done a disk cleanup and run a scan for viruses The freeze can only be resolved with a hard restart which I know is not good for the computer I've already had to do this some or so times already I've attached the event viewer taken computer reset requiring Random freeze hard about - minutes after the last freeze I had the one when it froze after I put my USB stick in Any help or advice at all would be much appreciated

A:Random computer freeze requiring hard reset

tactilation,

please refer to here:
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/289748-random-computer-freeze-requiring-hard-reset.html
Relevancy 105.35%

Hello,

I recently reinstalled Windows 7 on my custom built PC. Since doing so I have random freezes that allow me to do nothing other than hard reset the computer. There is no particular time that it does it, and it has mostly been noticed while either on the desktop or using Firefox.

Attached you will find the files from the Seven Forums Diagnostics Tool.

A:Random Computer Freeze Requiring Hard Reset

Welcome to the forums Watson1,

Code:
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa80045668f8, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD

Code:
Usual causes: Hardware, Incompatibility, May be driver corruption

Code:
2: kd> !errrec fffffa80045668f8
===============================================================================
Common Platform Error Record @ fffffa80045668f8
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Record Id : 01ce6f6c49e47881
Severity : Fatal (1)
Length : 928
Creator : Microsoft
Notify Type : Machine Check Exception
Timestamp : 6/22/2013 17:17:00 (UTC)
Flags : 0x00000002 PreviousError

Section 0 : Processor Generic
Descriptor @ fffffa8004566978
Section @ fffffa8004566a50
Offset : 344
Length : 192
Flags : 0x00000001 Primary
Severity : Fatal

Proc. Type : x86/x64
Instr. Set : x64
Error Type : BUS error
Operation : Generic
Flags : 0x00
Level : 3
CPU Version : 0x0000000000100f53
Processor ID : 0x0000000000000000

Section 1 : x86/x64 Processor Specific
Descriptor @ fffffa80045669c0
Section @ fffffa8004566b10
Offset : 536
Length : 128
Flags : 0x00000000

Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000000
CPU Id : 53 0f 10 00 00 08 04 00 - 09 20 80 00 ff fb 8b 17
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

Proc. Info 0 @ fffffa8004566b10

Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA
Descriptor @ fffffa8004566a08
Section @ fffffa8004566b90
Offset : 664
Length : 264
Flags : 0x00000000

Error : BUSLG_GENERIC_ERR_*_TIMEOUT_ERR (Proc 0 Bank 4)
The first parameter or argument has the value of 0x0, which is a Machine Check Exception, which means the CPU has detected a hardware problem and the address points to a processor error because the CPU has found one, so it could be a different form of hardware which is causing the issue.

We can see that the CPU detected a Timeout Error, but wasn't able to identify what caused the error.

In such a situation, it is best to use these steps:Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95
Enable "Round off checking" before the test (see first post below tutorial).
Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try
All the hardware seeming to be running stable and tests reporting no errors, could mean a bad motherboard.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side Notes:

Although these steps are not strictly related to the issue, these steps will help to avoid any BSODs in the future.

You seem to have only 88 Windows Updates installed, I currently have 206 Windows Updates installed, please check for any Windows Updates and install all the listed Important, Recommended and Optional updates (ignore anything associated with Bing).Start
Type: Windows Update
Check for Updates/Install Updates
Reboot (if prompted)
Remove:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\AVG
AVG is known to cause BSODs with Windows 7, please remove the program completely with the AVG Removal Tool, and then install these free and proven alternatives which work best with Windows 7, due to their lightweight nature on system resources and compatibility.

Install and perform full scans with:Malwarebytes : Free anti-malware download
Microsoft Security Essent... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/294869-random-computer-freeze-requiring-hard-reset.html
Relevancy 97.18%

My home built computer has been having random crashes since August, but before then it worked fine. Historically, the crashes have happened in various situations, changing with each attempt to fix them. The most recent change I made to my system was to get rid of Norton Internet Security and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials. Since then the crashes have become a bit more reproducible: about half the time I try to watch streaming video online the screen will freeze and the sound will stutter, requiring a hard reset.

I have run windows memory diagnostic, prime95, and various graphics card stress tests repeatedly, so I feel I can confidently say the problem is not hardware. Besides, this only started a few months ago, and my computer had been working just fine for a few months before then. Any suggestions?

A:random freeze while streaming online video

Ok, seriously, anyone?

My computer has also been crashing randomly when it is left idle for a long time. Sometimes I leave it on all day (I have it set not to go to sleep, but it does turn off the display) and I come home to find that neither the keyboard nor mouse respond, and I have to do a hard reset. Suggestions?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/126499-random-freeze-while-streaming-online-video.html
Relevancy 89.44%

Hi everyone this is my first post on this forum but I will try to be as accurate as possible in describing my issue I'm running bit Vista and I've included a DxDiag text file so you can have a more intimate knowledge of what I'm running So here's my problem About six months ago I reformatted reinstalled Windows through system recovery I did this just to keep my computer clean and running smoothly After some time I noticed that my computer would completely freeze when watching netflix and sometimes flash video Streaming hard causes freeze/lockup videos from other sites such as Dailymotion Kissanime Youtube and generally any site with streaming video When the issue occurs the computer is Streaming video causes hard freeze/lockup totally frozen I'm unable to move the mouse ctrl alt delete etc and I'm forced to hard reset by holding the power button The problem Streaming video causes hard freeze/lockup was rare at first but over time it became intermittent and then frequent Just this morning I reformatted Vista again in an attempt to fix the issue yet the problem still occurs Here are some facts I've learned from troubleshooting the issue over time Most important The type of video player used by the site has a clear effect on the probability of my computer freezing With Netflix it is almost assured my comuter will freeze within - minutes or less With Youtube it is unlikely to freeze at all but rarely does anyway Also important The problem occurs only with streaming video I can run very graphics intensive games such as Skyrim on ultra settings graphically intensive for my computer for hours and hours with no effect and even with multiple programs running in the background with no freezing issue I also don't have any problem running long blu-ray quality movies downloaded to my computer for any length on time with any video software such as VLC or Windows Media Player I have of course tried removing reinstalling Flash Shockwave and Silverlight multiple times with no effect Turning off hardware acceleration has no effect The browser has no effect on this issue I've tried with Firefox IE and Chrome The issue persists with each of them The issue did not begin to occur until my last reformat six months ago No piece of hardware has been changed Maximizing the video or keeping it minimized has no effect on the issue It occurs regardless eitherway Here is an approximation of what I did after reformatting this morning Fully updated Windows and Java installed graphics drivers for videocard installed Firefox installed VLC and Winrar installed Flash installed Flash Shockwave important note computer froze after installing Shockwave when the page redirected to the 'Thank you for installing Shockwave' page which obviously contained Shockwave then I finally installed Silverlight and tested Netflix where it promptly froze for a second time I did allow for necessary computer restarts between installations though not noted I also uninstalled some programs I deemed unecessary such as Snapfish Norton and Yahoo toolbar A final and bizarre note For some reason unknown to me the particular show I choose to watch seems to have some effect on the issue regarding Netflix Live action movies seem to take longer for the computer to freeze yet animated shows specifically the G Transformers cartoon causes it to freeze within a minute every time and it has been my primary tool for checking to see if the issue is resolved or not That's all the information I can think of at the moment I hope someone can help because it is truly baffling to me I would of course be glad to provide any additional information to the best of my knowledge Thanks

A:Streaming video causes hard freeze/lockup

Please download MiniToolBox, and save it to your desktop and run it, and checkmark the following checkboxes:Flush DNSReport IE Proxy SettingsReset IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsReset FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Users, Partitions and Memory size.Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/524164/streaming-video-causes-hard-freezelockup/
Relevancy 82.56%

This has been occurring for months now hard crashing, PC reset. requiring It is EXTREMELY PC crashing, requiring hard reset. annoying especially if I am in the middle of something very important The mouse cursor will lock everything will freeze and this will usually be followed by any sound repeating buzzing freezing From here it is a complete freeze The only way to get out of this is to restart my computer Now another surprising thing is that usually I need to push my reset button in PC crashing, requiring hard reset. all the way for my PC to reset I suppose this is so you don't bump the button When the crash occurs I only have to slightly touch the reset button for my PC to completely shut down Strange Upon first glance I suspected this to be my power supply however now I am not sure it could really be any other component I am fairly confident that this is hardware related but not sure what is causing these crashes Nothing seems to quot trigger quot the crashes It can happen whilst watching videos playing games browsing the web or simply idling Any help would be appreciated thanks

A:PC crashing, requiring hard reset.

Please provide full specs of your PC including PSU make/model/wattage so we know what we're looking at. Could quite possibly be a PSU problem, but we need all your other hardware info too (CPU, Motherboard, RAM etc).

Is the PC pre-built or custom built?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/pc-crashing-requiring-hard-reset-614768.html
Relevancy 81.7%

Hello im quite new to this forum so Computer freezes, reset hard requiring please be patient with me Im decently tech suavy able to do my own hardware and software upgrades and identify some problems but still learning My computer is just over a year old and it began acting up Computer freezes, requiring hard reset nearly a month ago The problem occurs during gameplay I only currently have games on Computer freezes, requiring hard reset my computer WoW and CoD MW and during both games and no given specific time the computer freezes and the monitor loses signal I have recently noticed that during this freeze I still receive audio which makes me think it has something to do with the video card My specs are as follows Processor Intel Core Quad CPU Q GHz Ram GB bit Operating system running on Windows Vista w service pack I have a newly installed PSU about months old running at amps i believe And a GeForce GTX Video card installed around the same time as the PSU If you could help me with my situation in any way it would be greaty appreciated nbsp

A:Computer freezes, requiring hard reset

Ive recently installed Speedfan, and am now noticing my GPU runs at 65C whilst no games are running... any tips on getting this down? (Not a laptop)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/computer-freezes-requiring-hard-reset.156649/
Relevancy 81.27%

hello i m running windows XP home edition and i have had a lot of problems recently with malware and trojans the most recent incident involved one shut freeze down hard requiring computer of those fake virus removal pop ups that pretty much debilitated my computer on startup i couldn t run malwarebytes or computer freeze requiring hard shut down avira antivir however i was able to figure out which process to end so that i could run both programs i finally got them to run all the way through and after several times they came up clean however my computer continues to freeze for no obvious reason there doesn t seem to be any one action that sets it off sometimes it s when i m watching video sometimes when i m just surfing the net or on photoshop if there s audio going on at the time of the freeze it starts skipping my only option at that point is a hard shut down and sometimes it seems to quot hiccup quot too - something i m typing may pause for a moment and i ll think everything s about to freeze up either way my computer doesn t last for more than minutes at a time without freezing sometimes no more than minutes i have run combofix to try to solve the problem my ISP reccomended it as a last resort for the previous trojan problem i had but it s not working either any suggestions would be appreciated thank you in advance

A:computer freeze requiring hard shut down

Oh, one other thing (I'm not trying to bump the topic):

I just had to shut down again and when I booted back up I noticed an error message pop up titled "Anti-Spyware" that says "An Unexpected Problem was encountered Error# 0x80004003"

Thanks again.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/299864/computer-freeze-requiring-hard-shut-down/
Relevancy 80.84%

Hello, I was hoping maybe somebody could help me with this laptop. The issue I'm having is most of the time when I walk away from it and leave it on, upon returning the screen is just black, the computer is running but there is no response on the keyboard or mouse, which requires a hard shutdown and a restart. It then says it was not shut down properly, I start it up, and it runs fine until the next time I walk away and it does this freeze thing. I also want to note that it does not always do this, sometimes it sleeps like it should, but the problem is increasing in frequency.

A:Laptop screen goes black, requiring hard reset

No I have had this before its the drivers, the video card is going out, anything? Nobody on this forum has seen a laptop that would keep running but freeze on a black screen after going idle?

Take a guess!

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/262272-laptop-screen-goes-black-requiring-hard-reset.html
Relevancy 80.84%

My computer will freeze at random times when playing games like Halo 2, STALKER, Crysis, Far Cry 2, and Caesar 4. I don't think it is a heat problem since it will happen at random times and my dad's comp, which also has the same specs doesn't freeze. So I was wondering if any of you could help me figure out what is wrong. Specs are right here.

CPU: Core 2 Extreme QX6850
GPU: eVGA Nvidia 8800GT 512 Mb
RAM: 2Gb Corsair 800MHz
HDD: 500Gb SATA

A:Solved: PC freezes in game, requiring hard reset.

...and the make, model, and size of the power supply? (The most neglected, but most probable cause of your problem.)

Courtney

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-pc-freezes-in-game-requiring-hard-reset.774270/
Relevancy 79.98%

Hello So my Toshiba Satellite L D-S running Windows Ultimate -bit has been having random crashes that require a hard reset and I cannot figure out why And as hard requiring screen black crashes reset Random to of today the crashes have progressed to just appearing as though there was no battery and I pulled the plug on the laptop It happens completely out of the blue and I can be doing anything from browsing YouTube to gaming or Random crashes to black screen requiring hard reset just leave the laptop idle and it will still crash While gaming the CPU rarely reaches C before I crash and I have tried two different batteries and power supplies original ones the came with the laptop and ones I purchased from the company as extras a few months after receiving the laptop with no difference I have also tested four separate RAM sticks two gb and two gb and the same crashing still occurs Any insight as to why my laptop keeps crashing Thank you Joshdog My Specs Windows Ultimate -bit SP AMD K nm Technology GB Dual-Channel DDR MHz - - - TOSHIBA NALAE Socket M S G Generic Random crashes to black screen requiring hard reset PnP Monitor x Hz MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD Series Toshiba GB TOSHIBA MQ ABD SATA Disk Device SATA C HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GT N SATA CdRom Device Realtek High Definition Audio

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/random-crashes-to-black-screen-requiring-hard-reset-1011418.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Hey guys wasn't really sure what category to post this thread in So this has been going on for quite some time now when I am streaming videos browsing the internet or playing really low intensity games like minecraft or indie games my computer will crash to a random coloured screen I assume taking the colour from some element of whatever on screen and will project a horrible sound from Crashing to coloured hard reset requiring random screen the speakers I assume a very short loop of the last Crashing to random coloured screen requiring hard reset sounds of what was playing and I am forced to hard reset the computer sometimes it wont happen for a couple of days and then other times it will happen times a day it totally varies with no apparent cause It has a brand new hard drive ram and PSU and the graphics card is fairly recent the mother board and CPU are a couple years old but I can't see this being a hardware issue down to the fact that there seems to be no apparent cause for this issue if the hardware was strictly faulty then im sure it would die in high intensity tasks but it has almost never crashed when playing something like battlefield or the new DOOM game at max settings so that doesn't seem to be the case I also can't see it being an over heating issue as the computer runs quite cool All of my drivers are up to date and this has happend across multiple versions of graphics driver updates Im honestly out of answers I have read countless forums of people suffering with the exact same problem to no ressolve and have tried a rediculous amount of things just about everything you could possibly do yet still found nothing I thought id try to make a post to see if anyone could help me before I give up and take it to the computer store All help is much appreciated Thank you

http://www.tenforums.com/general-support/67239-crashing-random-colored-screen-requiring-hard-reset.html
Relevancy 79.98%

Hey guys wasn't really sure what category to post this thread in So this has been going on for quite some time now when I am streaming videos browsing the internet or playing really low intensity reset requiring coloured screen hard Crashing random to games like minecraft or indie games my computer will crash to a random coloured screen I assume taking the colour from some element of whatever on screen and will project a horrible sound from the speakers I Crashing to random coloured screen requiring hard reset assume a very short loop of the last sounds of what was playing and I am forced to hard reset the computer sometimes it wont happen for a couple of days and then other times it will happen times a day it totally varies with no Crashing to random coloured screen requiring hard reset apparent cause It has a brand new Crashing to random coloured screen requiring hard reset hard drive ram and PSU and the graphics card is fairly recent the mother board and CPU are a couple years old but I can't see this being a hardware issue down to the fact that there seems to be no apparent cause for this issue if the hardware was strictly faulty then im sure it would die in high intensity tasks but it has almost never crashed when playing something like battlefield or the new DOOM game at max settings so that doesn't seem to be the case I also can't see it being an over heating issue as the computer runs quite cool All of my drivers are up to date and this has happend across multiple versions of graphics driver updates Im honestly out of answers I have read countless forums of people suffering with the exact same problem to no ressolve and have tried a rediculous amount of things just about everything you could possibly do yet still found nothing I thought id try to make a post to see if anyone could help me before I give up and take it to the computer store All help is much appreciated Thank you

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/67239-crashing-random-coloured-screen-requiring-hard-reset.html
Relevancy 76.97%

Posting this for a friend, actually.

We just wanted to know how to report this problem of his where all of a sudden, he couldn't stream videos anymore without his laptop crashing.

Can I use the BSOD reporting tool for this even though he doesn't encounter the BSOD?

He can view video files (with VLC for example), but when streaming videos like on YouTube or Dailymotion... his system freezes immediately as soon as the video loads and all he can do is restart.

He's running Windows 7 Home Basic 32-bit on a laptop with the following specs:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz
MoBo: SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. R439
BIOS: Phoenix SecureCore(tm) NB Version 03US.M004.20100605.LEO
RAM: total memory 2.00 GB usable 1.93 GB
HDD: TOSHIBA MK3265GSX
GPU: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 545v
Audio: (1) ATI High Definition Audio Device (2) Realtek High Definition Audio
OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic 32-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1

A:System Freeze/Crash when viewing streaming videos online

Please give provide complete specs. Is this laptop or a desktop?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/251818-system-freeze-crash-when-viewing-streaming-videos-online.html
Relevancy 76.54%

recently ive problems with my pc when watching movies or any online video like youtube, i can watch about 10- 15 mins then it just freezes and have to restart it, or when i watch a video in youtube it get laggy a lot then freezes.. ive done almost everything to find the problem but no luck.. please any hints!!

A:video playback freeze, streaming video freeze help please!!

hi i am also at my wits end with this! my internet speedtests are normally 2mbps dl and 100 kbps ul. some vids ~(youtube,dailymotion etc) either never start, d/l about 10-20 secs or occasionally if i fastforward the vid a few secs resumes buffering. i cant even pause it and let them d/l.

i too will be intersted in any replies!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/video-playback-freeze-streaming-video-freeze-help-please.887469/
Relevancy 73.53%

Whether it's video from YouTube or an email video, the video freezes for a few seconds while the sound goes along smoothly. Letting the video load up completely isn't helping; still freezes. This is a new problem, as I never had the problem until recently. In thinking back, I believe it may have started when I downloaded, and then ran, a registry cleaning program. I may be wrong here, but I believe the problems started then.

How can I get the videos to run smoothly or check to see if I screwed up the registry?
Gateway desktop, 1.8Ghz, 1gb RAM.

Flashplayer is up to date with Google Chrome browser. I tried disabling the firewall to see if that was the problem, and nothing changed.

A:streaming video freeze

Hi, I am haivng this problem, does the video play if you move your mouse about?
Please come to this thread and let me know.
http://forums.techguy.org/all-other-software/970645-video-freezes-downloads-pause-unless.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/streaming-video-freeze.968228/
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi, I am posting with regards to BSOD I have been receiving for quite some time now. It mainly occurs whilst streaming video online, and when I did a google search I found this post on here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...ing-video.html

When this problem first arose, some time ago, I checked to ensure it wasn't a RAM problem (The Ram modules were replaced), and then that it wasn't an overheating problem (installed a new heatsync and fan, and case fan).

However, it still remains as persistant as ever and as such I was hopeful someone here could diagnose the problem. Any help is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance for your time.

Kind regards.

Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x86
- the original installed OS on the system? No
- an OEM or full retail version? retail version
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) around 1 year.

A:BSOD mainly when streaming online video

Hello Synchotr0n, Welcome to SF!

You've got a couple of different problems:
MSE:
You have MANY MpKSLxxxx warnings which normally means you have MSE running but it is blocked by a third party additional security layer (like Online Armor). If you use MSE... use only that and maybe Malwarebytes... but nothing with double functions (hope you get what I mean).... English is not my first language...

Quote:
1-Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your dmp,sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller http://www.duplexsecure.com/en/downloads

when you're done you can use this Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) in its place.

Dumps - too many to count or test...
But, some point to driver, memory or other Hardware errors. We'll need to do some checking and testing for that...

Old drivers:

Quote:
slserv 3.80.1.0 72.07 KB (73,796 bytes) 08/01/2004 16:41 Smart Link c:\windows\system32\slserv.exe

Normally modem software. Delete it, it is not fit for W7.

Have you checked if you get BSOD while running in Safe Mode? Try that please.
Also try: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Most common dump: 7F

Quote:
Usual causes: Memory corruption, Hardware (memory in particular), Overclocking failure, Installing a faulty or mismatched hardware (especially memory) or a failure after installing it, 3rd party firewall, Device drivers, SCSI/network/BIOS updates needed, Improperly seated cards, Incompatible storage devices, Overclocking, Virus scanner, Backup tool, Bad motherboard, Missing Service Pack

HTML Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP_M (1000007f)
This means a trap occurred in kernel mode, and it's a trap of a kind
that the kernel isn't allowed to have/catch (bound trap) or that
is always instant death (double fault). The first number in the
bugcheck params is the number of the trap (8 = double fault, etc)
Consult an Intel x86 family manual to learn more about what these
traps are. Here is a *portion* of those codes:
If kv shows a taskGate
use .tss on the part before the colon, then kv.
Else if kv shows a trapframe
use .trap on that value
Else
.trap on the appropriate frame will show where the trap was taken
(on x86, this will be the ebp that goes with the procedure KiTrap)
Endif
kb will then show the corrected stack.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000008, EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT
Arg2: 801c7000
Arg3: 00000000
Arg4: 00000000

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7f_8

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: vlc.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 00000000 to 82c388b5

STACK_TEXT:
09cefc94 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 nt!KiTrap0E+0x9
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nt!KiTrap0E+9
82c388b5 56 push esi

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 0

SYMBOL_NAME: nt!KiTrap0E+9

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: nt

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4c1c3f9b

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_8_nt!KiTrap0E+9

BUCKET_ID: 0x7f_8_nt!KiTrap0E+9

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/174880-bsod-mainly-when-streaming-online-video.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hi, at apparently random intervals, my system will completely freeze when watching a video online, be it on youtube, BBCiplayer or whatever. I then have to hold the power buttom in to shut down before rebooting. According to Process Explorer (which I use to monitor my system) the problem seems to be with a process called 'plugin-container.exe' which jumps to 97% CPU and freezes everything up.
My guess has been that it has something to do with Flash player but I have the latest update installed. Could there be a clash with another plugin or process? I've even taken to restarting the browser before watching videos in case it has something to do with memory usage but that doesn't always work.

Any help would be much appreciated!

A:System freeze when streaming video

plugin-container.exe is a crash prevention feature of newer versions of Firefox. It can safely be disabled using about:config. See here for details: [SOLVED] plugin container eating up cpu resources

If that doesn't fix it, please list all your addons/extensions.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/system-freeze-when-streaming-video-642572.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi, I am posting with regards to BSOD I have been receiving for quite some time now. It mainly occurs whilst streaming video online.

When this problem first arose, some time ago, I checked to ensure it wasn't a RAM problem (The Ram modules were replaced), and then that it wasn't an overheating problem (installed a new heatsync and fan, and case fan).

However, it still remains as persistant as ever and as such I was hopeful someone here could diagnose the problem. Any help is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance for your time.

Kind regards.

Is Windows 7 . . .
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? Windows 7 Ultimate x86
- the original installed OS on the system? No
- an OEM or full retail version? retail version
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) around 1 year.
-Motherboard? P5GD1-FM
-CPU? Intel (R) Pentium (R) 4 CPU 3.20GHz
-Video? Radeonx700/x550 Series (Microsoft Corporation -WDDM)

A:BSOD during intense use or streaming video online

Ran the sfc /scannow and it stated "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations"

Booted into safe mode with networking and opened up a number of tabs playing random videos (the audio service is not running so there is no sound - could the external USB sound card be an issue?) and it didn't BSOD. It was in safe mode for 10-15 minutes.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-during-intense-use-or-streaming-video-online-587093.html
Relevancy 72.24%

tried different things but couldnt get this video to save

is there something that will let me save this video?

http://intelpr.feedroom.com/?fr_stor...121d14c0bab751

A:Save a video streaming online, not youtube

I have no idea, because you don't say what video that you are trying to save. However, I have had the best luck with GetFLV. It works with a lot of websites, including Hulu.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/179518-save-video-streaming-online-not-youtube.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi all This is my first post here in this forum and it is about extremely streaming slow Online video my slow online video streaming on windows vista ultimate I have a brand new T T GHz with gigs of RAM and extra gig of turbo memory a feature that core duo processor technology supports I am using Time Warner's Road Runner MB s connection and for the first few weeks around a month and a half back it ran absolutely fine but after that started degrading in terms of available speed I check my internet speed at www speedtest Online video streaming extremely slow net regularly and it stays usually about KB s Down and KB s Up and even after staying at this speed my video streaming on websites such as youtube and googlevideo does not stay continuous I am using Kaspersky AV that keeps me atleast I feel like miles away from malware and adware It does not have its own firewall and therefore I am using windows firewall itself Can Online video streaming extremely slow someone please suggest what I should I do to make my video streaming experience better or much better in terms of what I am paying for the Internet month Thanks in advance for your help Cheers AceKnocks

A:Online video streaming extremely slow

Did you ever figure this out? This is basically the same problem I'm having. Watching my processor usage and memory, I'm ok, but online videos are working horribly. I have a 7MB connection with Time Warner and have also verified the speed.

One weird thing I've noticed in addition to the slow load times in YouTube is that even when the slider has not caught up to the edge of the loading bar it will still stop and think.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/online-video-streaming-extremely-slow-221253.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Many people seem to be having this issue and i ve yet to find a solution w coolmax psu gtx se soundblaster audigy zs pentium d dual-core x gig pc - u ram sticks biostar tp e mobo wesdigi tb digital caviar green mb cache dont have video WoW/COD4/Streaming while Freeze playing a computer quot case quot its kinda like a stand shits mounted and everything gets great airflow I m now using Windows Pro Upgraded From WinXPPro freeze with both Freeze while playing WoW/COD4/Streaming video Though I have got a couple blue screens freezing seems to be a lot more common One of the blue screens said something along the lines of PFN LIST CORRUPT I have sticks of the same ram can only use at a time with this motherboard tried swapping for the other - still freeze I ve ran memtest no prob Processor never exceeds c usually is - c This info is from booting up after a freeze switched to onboard sound after unplugging soundblaster tried a different video card switched sata connector slot defragged drivers dealt with etc windows up to date one question should I unplug the video card before installing drivers i normally don t but i ve ran out of ideas SHOOT nbsp

A:Freeze while playing WoW/COD4/Streaming video

0x4E: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT is probably the single strongest error code that indicates corrupted memory. How long did you run memtest? The rule is a minimum of 7 Passes and the more the better.

Also, find the voltage specs of your RAM and compare it to the voltage setting in your BIOS. Do they match? How about the memory timings?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/freeze-while-playing-wow-cod4-streaming-video.158288/
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi all I get a BSOD STOP error when streaming Hulu The BSOD will appear after streaming roughly minutes of video then the system is set to restart so it will restart After prompting safe mode etc it will start as normal and we will be able to watch a video on Hulu plus all the way through with no errors Lenovo Essential Series B laptop OS Win Home Premium bit System OEM Best buy may have updated it to before sale I BSOD win32.sys Hulu video streaming online Plus believe this model orig had XP Purchased at Best Buy months ago Have not reinstalled the OS Have performed recovery via OEM One Key Recovery wizard BSOD still appeared I moved files from an XP machine to this system using an external hard drive and BSOD streaming online video Hulu Plus win32.sys Windows easy move inbuilt Win wizard I have used Lenovo's One Key recovery to recover the system but the BSOD still appears after a successful run I do not remember if the BSOD occurred after the file move or right out of the box but I suspect that it was due to the file move My IT guy at work has recommended a full system restore I suppose I can search for a thread that explains such a procedure but wanted to know if a more knowledgeable person could come up with a different fix In addition and maybe related I cannot complete an update using Windows Update I can download the updates just fine But when it comes to applying them the system will begin applying the updates with the progress bar but after minutes I will receive a fail message everytime Any guidance is much appreciated Please see ATTACHMENT for dump file and Performance Analysis HTML file

A:BSOD streaming online video Hulu Plus win32.sys

Hi and welcome to SF
Remove Mcafee from your system.

Download and install Microsoft Security Essentials with windows firewall enable.

Run RAM - Test with Memtest86+
Let it run until at least 9 passes are completed, or errors are found (whichever comes first). The longer you run it, the better.

Finish with the above steps and post back with results\news.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/218147-bsod-streaming-online-video-hulu-plus-win32-sys.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi everyone A few days ago my computer started freezing whenever I streaming playing WMP/VLC/online when video Computer freezes with watched video with any media player or online The video will play from anywhere between seconds and a few minutes I'm getting no error codes no BSOD no screen tear or blocks the video and audio just freeze and I get no keyboard or mouse response so I have to restart the computer I get no problems just being online or using word processors seems only problem is when I play video Computer freezes when playing video with WMP/VLC/online streaming or play games I've had issues with my graphics card before so I'm guessing that's the problem again but I'm not sure so that's Computer freezes when playing video with WMP/VLC/online streaming why I'm here My computer specs are Intel i k Sandy Bridge ASrock P Pro GB G Skill Ripjaw ASUS nVidia GTX Ti W PSU I just ran FurMark stability test on fullscreen and I was averaging fps and C for k frames with no problems Don't know if that helps at all If you need more info I'll do what I can to get it for you Thanks for taking any time to help me out

A:Computer freezes when playing video with WMP/VLC/online streaming

Just to clarify my computer specs, copied from an older thread, everything is the same still. I mistakenly thought I had a 650W PSU.

? OS - Windows 7
? 64 bit
? What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? I downloaded the OS, mounted it and booted from CD.
? Age of system (hardware)? 10 months
? Age of OS installation? 10 months

? CPU - Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz

? Video Card - ASUS ENGTX560 TI DCII/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

? MotherBoard - ASRock P67 PRO3 (B3) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

? Power Supply - Antec EarthWatts EA-500D Green 500W ATX12V v2.3 / EPS12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

? System Manufacturer - Myself.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/computer-freezes-when-playing-video-with-wmp-vlc-online-streaming-687945.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I was streaming a video online in Google Chrome. Then it froze and I got this BSOD error. I've been having some BSOD's over the past few months. Almost all of them in my dump files have the Crash Address as "ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0".

A:BSOD while streaming video online, error 0x00000050

Welcome

Quote:
STOP 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS.

STOP 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, ?memory

STOP 0x0000004E: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
Usual causes: Device driver, ?memory

Software concerns:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\AVG Public:Start Menu\Programs\AVG Public
Start Menu\Programs\AVG PC Tuneup 2011 Public:Start Menu\Programs\AVG PC Tuneup 2011 Public
AVG is a cause to BSOD on some systems. Please uninstall all its components using Revo Uninstallers advanced mode.

Code:

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x4E_99

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: avgnsa.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 2
I and many members on our forum recommend Microsoft security essentials with
a great combination of Malware Bytes.

→ Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
→Malwarebytes - The Free version
→ Good and Free system security combination.

Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated.

Look for an update on your BIOS version.

Code:
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 080015, 11/12/2010
Let us know if the problem persists

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/255739-bsod-while-streaming-video-online-error-0x00000050.html
Relevancy 71.38%

So here's my problem When I watch YouTube videos I get random stutters where the sound skips The image doesn't seem to freeze though just the sound I also get issues with the sound streaming music online where it pauses for a second and stutters even though it's not buffering When stutters Sound when or audio online. video streaming this happens NT Kernel amp System shoots up in task manager and uses more CPU than the browser This by the way happens in every browser IE Chrome or Firefox It Sound stutters when streaming video or audio online. doesn't happen when playing music in iTunes or watching videos from my hard drive That being said I'm not posting about a buffering type stutter I am aware of that and this is not it This is like basically suddenly the computer has a big spike in memory or cpu usage and the video sound clip stutters for a sec But it happens often enough to be very annoying In a min YouTube clip it happened times I have reinstalled my IDT High Definition Codec and my Intel HD Graphics driver but still the problem persists Any thoughts of Sound stutters when streaming video or audio online. what I can do

A:Sound stutters when streaming video or audio online.

Try this test: Start a Youtube video and immediately hit the pause button. Watch the movement of the red progress bar until it fully loads the video. This obviously eliminates any buffering issues if the problem is still there when you try to play the video this way. You might also want to do a speed test on you internet connection. Here are my results:

Now, I know you are convinced that it is absolutely not a buffering issue and you have done nice testing to that end; however, I would still try the tests as described above. Good luck.

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/28852-sound-stutters-when-streaming-video-audio-online.html
Relevancy 71.38%

So Xfinity Comcast did a major update to their web page used for streaming live TV and On-Demand It used to work OK with the previous web site but now when I stream live TV or movies they freeze every few seconds to every few minutes browsers freeze streaming from / Xfinity video Comcast All Pretty weird but in almost all cases minimizing or maximizing the browser restarts the video until it freezes again Makes it pretty brutal doing this for a hour movie Like hundreds of times I have to minimize or maximize the browser to continue watching I see only a few people complaining of this which kinda leads me to believe it is a combination of the newer streaming method being very bloated and my low end laptop hardware not being able to handle it but I am just guessing here Maybe there is a setting change I can make somewhere in Windows Things I have tried Different browsers It happens in all browsers Chrome Firefox and Microsoft Edge although Microsoft Edge is the better of the three in this regard Turned off hardware acceleration Did All browsers freeze streaming video from Xfinity / Comcast not help Checked if their was an update to the video driver both directly from the card manufacturer and the laptop manufacturer There is not All other drivers are up to date Tried this at several peoples locations with different ISP's different router hardware etc No improvement Ran CCleaner to clear out any junk along with various other cleaning methods I have to do this on a regular basis anyway because of the GB storage limitation for the OS All my antivirus is updated daily with frequent full or partial scans Nortons Malwarebytes SpywareBlaster Checked Task manager Yes the cpu maxes out at occasionally or memory is close to being used up sometimes but there is no correlation of this to the moment the freeze occurs No entries in the event viewer Any ideas Now the laptop is low end I got it because I just needed something temporary while traveling and wanted something small light and cheap So other than this problem it works very well albeit obviously no speed demon I do have a high end custom built desktop but it is in storage until I find a place to settle down and can set it up again HERE ARE THE SPECS MANUFACTURER HP MODEL NAME HP STREAM AMAZON PART -r nr HP PRODUCT N X UA ABA WHEN PURCHASED year ago RAM GB CPU Intel Celeron N GHz STORAGE DEVICE eMMC GB cpu memory inttensive applications are stored here Including browsers wherever possible STORAGE DEVICE SD Card GB All other applications are stored here to save space for the OS which must be installed on STORAGE DEVICE OPERATING SYSTEM Windows Bit Home Edition The Anniversary update has not been installed yet First of all the update fails because I need to get a flash drive for more space so it can proceed Secondly I can not live without the laptop at the moment so I am in no rush for the update and there are still quite a few bugs All other Windows Updates are current

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/68640-all-browsers-freeze-streaming-video-xfinity-comcast.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi I just got a laptop a few days ago Specs AMD Sempron Ghz Gb Ram Nvedia G card Win Vista Basic Pack and i'm having trouble watching online TV in full screen mode It plays fine in the small windows but when i try to play on f-screen whilst the sound is fine Online mode slowly screen plays full in video streaming the images are slow Actually 'slow' is maybe not the right word so i'll try to describe it it's as if you are continously clicking pause every second whilst playing a DVD the images get stuck for abt a second even if i don't have anything else running and i wait - min Reason i posted here is because Online streaming video plays slowly in full screen mode i really don't have a clue as to the origin of the problem Could someone please help me cos i need to know whether i'l be keepin this laptop or whether i'm gonna bring it back assuming i can get a full refund of course Many thanks in advance PS If that's of any help plz note that the site i have used for the above is http www justin tv I have used my friend's laptop with more or less same specs as mine using the same internet connection on the same site but this time it plays perfectly in full screen mode I also noticed that i could play YouTube videos in full screen mode without the problem above Maybe it's 'cos Youtube uses Flash then again i'm not an expert at all Anything else please ask i'll provide the info ASAP

A:Online streaming video plays slowly in full screen mode

hi and welcome to TSF the site you mentioned uses flash ie you need to have flashplayer 10,so make sure you have the latest flashplayer http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/online-streaming-video-plays-slowly-in-full-screen-mode-414814.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hello I have a Dell XPS M that came with Windows Vista Home Premium installed For the first or months of use everything seemed to work fine untill I started noticing that streaming video from online began to stall and require me to refresh a lot At the same time I noticed that when I attempted to play DVDs using WMP the video would stop and I could not get it to start up again unless I closed down and Slowness Streaming General Internet Video, and with Problems Online WMP Stalling, restarted it over again Repeatedly it would give me problems like this but it would eventually Problems with Online Streaming Video, WMP Stalling, and General Internet Slowness play if I tried enough times Problems with Online Streaming Video, WMP Stalling, and General Internet Slowness And of course on top of all that I noticed that using Firefox or IE I was starting to get frequent quot Sever Not Found quot or quot Page Not Problems with Online Streaming Video, WMP Stalling, and General Internet Slowness Found quot errors and I would have to refresh sometimes several times before I could connect to that page Ever since I first started noticing this the problem has gotten steadily worse and shows no sign of improvement I have tried uninstalling Firefox and IE then reinstalling them but the problem persisted I have called the ISP realizing that the ISP had nothing to do with WMP The technician came out and tested my line using his own laptop and he said his worked fine When he tested mine he said packets were being dropped and that it was not the ISP but he suspected it was my OS or laptop In Safe Mode With Networking I have none of these problems Everything works fine in this mode I tried turning off all of my usualy startup programs and it still had not impact in solving the problem in Normal Mode I used MalwareBytes to scan and I only came up with some Adware stuff which I deleted from my laptop restarted and nothing changed Still problems Does anyone know what I can do to resolve this issue Thanks in advance for any useful suggestions

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/262828-problems-online-streaming-video-wmp-stalling-general-internet-slowness.html
Relevancy 69.66%

Windows was working flawlessly When I upgraded to Windows my IE started flipping out and then my NVidia drivers crashed Windows gave me a quot Video drivers stopped responding quot message Thinking the whole thing was fubared I did a clean format installed Win and updated to without installing gfx drivers Once I had updated hang/freeze Windows - 8.1 Streaming System for Upgraded causes to minutes video to I then installed the drivers and everything is running smoothly The only problem I Upgraded to Windows 8.1 - Streaming video causes System hang/freeze for minutes m having is on sites like YouTube and in metro apps that stream media like Netflix The content starts out fine and then after few minutes of playing halts -- nothing is responsive at that point The mouse cursor moves but CTRL ALT DEL doesn t work and if I have the task manager open before-hand on the second monitor it too freezes and becomes unresponsive CPU fan doesn t spin up any faster so the cpu is not being used After hopelessly clicking around the screen everything jumps back to life as if nothing happened after a couple minutes of being frozen I thought because Netflix have moved to IE HTML rendering that it was some how IE problem I played youtube in Chrome browser and ran into the exact same problem If I don t stream any video everything works perfectly fine -- I ve been using this IE instance for an hour now browsing reddit etc and it hasn t frozen once But if I go to YouTUbe and play something it ll lock up in a few minutes I havn t tried playing any video through desktop program like Windows Media Player -- I ll do that next and see if I run into the same problem I m suspecting driver issues If there a fix Please help nbsp

A:Upgraded to Windows 8.1 - Streaming video causes System hang/freeze for minutes

I'm suspecting driver issues? If there a fix?Click to expand...

Definite possibility. Install or reinstall the latest network driver from your PC (or motherboard) manufacturer's web site. Of course, if you are using an external network adapter you need to get the latest driver from the adapter manufacturer's site.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/upgraded-to-windows-8-1-streaming-video-causes-system-hang-freeze-for-minutes.1111042/
Relevancy 69.23%

Like it says every time I stream video online it may work for seconds or it could work for like ten minutes but pretty soon I get a blue screen error Often times it is this error IRQL NOT Home Errors Blue video in online Premium when Screen Vista streaming LESS OR EQUAL while other times it just says STOP with assorted data values I looked at the most recent one right before this post and here it is exactly NETIO SYS - Address E E base at E F Datestamp Now I have recently installed my new video card a Radeon HD and thought it might be that So I uninstalled the card and reinstalled it again but the problem persists I have looked up the netio sys errors and have found that there is some hotfix available that may perhaps help me though I haven t tried it Blue Screen Errors when streaming online video in Vista Home Premium Should I do this I know this isn t too much information to go off of but streaming video is my life and I guess I m praying someone has had the same problem and Blue Screen Errors when streaming online video in Vista Home Premium knows the fix Anyways if anyone knows anything I should try Blue Screen Errors when streaming online video in Vista Home Premium to fix this please please let me know Thanx nbsp

A:Blue Screen Errors when streaming online video in Vista Home Premium

Identify what network card you are using and then get the latest drivers for it.

If this do not work do the same for your motherboard, and also be sure you download and install the latest drivers for your graphics card (not using any cd that came with it).

If you are overclocking anything try not to.

Just to rule out the problem test your memory -> www.memtest86.com

The hotfix I found was this one: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929547/en-us - and it seems its not excactly the problem you're having since you're experiencing bsod and the hotfix mentions only a 15sec delay of some sort.

Also be sure you're on the latest Service Pack level for your OS.

Verify that you do not have more than one firewall/antivirus program. Also, try to disable your firewall/antivirus to check if that helps.

If you are connected by wireless, try wired and vice versa (to see if it works with one of them, and not the other)

Check your Network Connection Properties and try to disable any items you do not need (like QoS, Low-level network analyzers etc.)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-errors-when-streaming-online-video-in-vista-home-premium.906739/
Relevancy 64.5%

When I play BC online I am able to get into a game for to minutes before I get either a hard freeze or a blue screen sometimes with a sound loop Edit Also ~10 Battlefield minutes online after hard screen freeze/blue Company Bad play 2 I played for about a month with no Battlefield Bad Company 2 hard freeze/blue screen after ~10 minutes online play problems and I made no major changes to the computer during that time This is only related to BC because I have played other games without issue and I ve searched on Google and found a lot of other people with this specific problem The fixes they mentioned did not work for me I disabled the onboard sound I disabled sound altogether I reinstalled PunkBuster I changed the memory voltage I updated to the right GPU driver I ran Furmark and three passes of Memtest with no problems I went to the Event Viewer and maybe it s just because this last time was a hard freeze instead of a BSOD but all it says is things like quot The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first quot Edit Looked at it again and I found one that says quot The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x x xfffffa fce x bf x A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id quot I m on Windows -bit i k not OC d HD with a modified BIOS that unlocked the shaders of the GB Adata RAM Corsair TX GA-P -UD nbsp

A:Battlefield Bad Company 2 hard freeze/blue screen after ~10 minutes online play

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/battlefield-bad-company-2-hard-freeze-blue-screen-after-10-minutes-online-play.986682/
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi I've started recently having issues with my Asus laptop model x c It all began with couple of BSOD that were referring to hardware error but as they occurred when I witched WIFI I figured it was driver related re-installed driver and they went away Fast forward a few days now computer just Random freeze requiring 8.1 reboot, win randomly what I can see freezes with image and everything left and nothing happens till I Random freeze requiring reboot, win 8.1 reboot by taking battery out I can't move mouse or do anything at all I've also had issues starting PC up from the win hybrid shutdown with nothing but black screen greeting me leading to same Random freeze requiring reboot, win 8.1 battery reboot Memtest seemingly came back okay although I'll let it turn bit longer once I'm home drivers seems up to date no new software been installed recently antivirus scan came back clean Nothing seems abnormal with GPU CPU load or temp Chkdsk fixed some minor issues after first bsod but freezes continued I am attaching the last minidump file that seems to be pointing at hal dll as cause as well as the SF info However I can't save event viewer logs however as it gives quot The specified channel could not be found quot error so I had to manually export all critical and errors events in three separate files you can find in the events archive Any tips on how I should approach troubleshooting this or what may be the cause are greatly appreciated

A:Random freeze requiring reboot, win 8.1

Hi,

0x124 hardware stops. As you already know, that means hal.

Uninstall Avast, reboot, then use their removal tool to remove remnants. Set Windows Firewall and Windows Defender to Automatic and start them too.
Make sure there is no overclocking. Monitor temps to ensure within spec, clean fans if necessary. Update bios to newest. Use CPU-Z to compare Memory tab to SPD tab, to see if memory is set well.

Update these if possible:

Code:
AiCharger AiCharger.sys Thu Sep 22 22:04:40 2011 (4E7BE938)
atkwmiacpi64 atkwmiacpi64.sys Tue Sep 06 21:44:52 2011 (4E66CC94)
ASMMAP64 ASMMAP64.sys Thu Jul 02 05:13:26 2009 (4A4C7A36)

from laptop maker's site, most likely in Downloads/Utilities section, even if you must look to Windows 7

iaStorA iaStorA.sys Sat Sep 01 21:01:24 2012 (5042AFE4)

Intel storage, from Intel.com

and

kbfiltr kbfiltr.sys Wed Aug 01 23:22:22 2012 (5019F26E)

Driver Reference Table - kbfiltr.sys

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/39476-random-freeze-requiring-reboot-win-8-1-a.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi all please bear with me and I'll explain where I've got to Am getting random hangs usually when gaming can go or days without one then can have two within an hour But freeze reboot requiring Random Yesterday for example it hung when I was simply browsing a txt file Most of the time it's Random freeze requiring reboot hung I have had to hit the reset button However twice it came up with the error Clock Watchdog timeout error and started to make a dmp file The last time this happened I was in an online group battle with friends and stupidly hit the reset button to speed things up but I see there is a memory dmp dated rd August that's GB whether that was the one I interrupted or whether that's the complete one I'm sorry can't remember Random freeze requiring reboot I was overclocking the Intel Core i a to MHz using Asus's MB software but am now running on default BIOS settings and still having the same problem I have a Antec case which has fans in the front on the back and a huge one at the top all regularly cleaned and the CPU has an Archon SB-E X CPU Cooler on it I have AID and it displays temps etc on my second monitor the temps are all well within limit I wrote them down Random freeze requiring reboot last time it hung while the processor was overclocked CPU C Core C Core C Core C Core C CPU utilisation Mem utilisation Used Memory MB Free Memory MB MB Temp C System SSD C Programs SSD C Music HD C Video HD C GPU Diode C CPU Fan RMP CPU Fan RPM GPU Fan RPM I created a boot usb and ran Memtest for about hrs all past fine well test Hammer test gave error messages but according to the web this is fine I've downloaded intel processor diagnostics and run it numerous times both when my PC was overclocked and now it isn't all passed fine To totally eliminate the RAM I removed GB and it still hung I swapped the GB over with the GB I removed it still hung again can go two or three days sometimes and PC is used for about hrs a day When I originally installed Windows pro clean install once it was installed and MS office and a few other bits of software I always use I made a true image backup I have restored this backup overwriting my C and D drives re-downloaded all my games used an older version of Nvidia driver that I know was working totally fine and it's still hanging Also tried a GTX to eliminate the GPU and still random hangs And I'm stumped The only thing I'm always doing at the time it hangs is I'm moving my mouse I suspect the CPU or the power supply but don't want to buy one and find it's the other I've attached the files required Only GB RAM currently installed not bothered putting the other GB back in yet The two devices without drivers are my Ilok and Steinberg key two licensing dongles for my music software which I haven't re-installed since reimaging the drivers were both installed originally when it started hanging any suggestions greatly received Thanks OS - Windows Pro x Clean install Free upgrade but did clean install after first upgrading Age of system hardware April mb CPU RAM Nov GPU PSU older than but cant remember re-imaged a couple of weeks ago CPU Intel Core i a Video Card GB Nvidia GeForce GTX MotherBoard Asus P X Socket ATX Motherboard Power Supply Tagan TG -U W ATX Dual Engine Silent sli Power Supply System Manufacturer Self built Exact model number Self built Desktop nbsp SysnativeFileCollectionApp zip nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads nbsp report zip nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads nbsp MTB txt nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/623044/random-freeze-requiring-reboot/
Relevancy 64.07%

hi all,

i see lots of tutorial files on net but unfortunately they are streaming video. is there any way i can save these tutorial files to my computer? once the streaming file is downloaded even if the internet connection is off, we can play it again. Are streaming files stored in temporary internet files folder? where are these streaming files stored and how can i copy it to my computer?

kindly help,

regards

Relevancy 63.64%

Probably should alter the Windows daily reset(s) requiring 8.1 after Router suddenly name on here anyway not sure if this is the right place but I've recently updated my computer to Windows and since then I've had issues with the router it uses to connect to the internet It doesn't seem to act up until this Router suddenly requiring daily reset(s) after Windows 8.1 computer's on and connected at which point it'll eventually make ALL devices connected to the router disconnect and the router itself fail to be discovered Following a quick reset of the router through unplugging and plugging it back in it'll work fine for several hours before it might need another reset I'm not sure if it's a coincidence or legitimately an issue caused by this computer following the Windows update but I thought I'd ask and see if anything can be figured out Also before anyone asks the computer wirelessly connects to the router and uses an Nvidia motherboard with a nForce chipset not fully up to date I've had a lot of issues concerning the chipset drivers and Windows and the chipset's so outdated that the latest drivers are for Windows Vista assuming any of that information helps and might be at fault

A:Router suddenly requiring daily reset(s) after Windows 8.1

Is the router's firmware up to date? That's the first thing I would check. Look for the model number on the manufacturers site and you should find info on checking and updating to the latest code.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/39665-router-suddenly-requiring-daily-reset-s-after-windows-8-1-a.html
Relevancy 61.49%

Greetings I hope you are Freeze - Otherwise rendering video while Hard okay all having a great summer I was until my computer started hanging during video rendering I've attached the logs generated by the DM Hard Freeze while rendering video - Otherwise okay log collector tool Here is the short version I successfully do quite a lot of thrashing around on my computer XAMPP server for web development Adobe CC for video and graphic work and some gaming Mainly World of Tanks Warships and BF Most of my video work is for hockey teams so I am regularly rendering long clips from to minutes in long - GB in size Rendering video is starting to cause some frequent crashes I can edit okay but the final renders are hanging Not a BSOD but a locked up computer and I have to do a forced restart As well as Premiere and After Effects I sometimes us a small app to batch merge video files called Aunsoft Video Converter which for the past years has worked great and it acknowledges the CUDA cores on my eVGA Ti video card Premiere CC also recognizes the CUDA cores and allows me to turn on the Mercury Playback Engine for GPU acceleration Short of rebuilding my system I'm not sure what to try in the troubleshooting department I'm hoping someone on the forum can help get me pointed in the right direction Thanks a lot Randy Crane GADGET-Mon zip

A:Hard Freeze while rendering video - Otherwise okay

Hi,

I am extremely sorry that this thread was not attended to. There are not many people in this field.

In case you still require help, kindly respond to this thread and I will be notified via email and you should expect a response from me in 48 hours.

Regards,
Pranav

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/68615-hard-freeze-while-rendering-video-otherwise-okay.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hey guys I need some help with a current issue Before I begin I want to stress that this has only happened reset Freezing/Crashing/Hard when video converting during video rendering converting Nothing else causes this issue I have been doing small project studio type video audio work since In I started my first custom build pc for it and had great success with that tower - swapping out and upgrading parts here and there as I went long No freezing crashing ect while doing any heavy video work This past September I did a complete upgrade of my motherboard processor graphics card and Ram I have not done any super heavy video work since upgrading but when I first put it together I ran Prime for a solid hour I am NOT doing any sort of over clocking so I was told running it for more then an hour wouldn't really be necessary and I also ran Afterburner I believe graphics card stress tester and seen no issues I have even ran both these apps recently after having issues with crashing but I didn't get a crash at all with them I use Sony Vegas Pro and Handbrake for video rendering editing converting and like I said my last build I never once had any issues with converting or rendering When I upgraded all the main hardware last September I was doing mostly audio work but now am getting back into video projects and I am experiencing several freezes auto resets Freezing/Crashing/Hard reset when converting video and even BSOD and they all happen randomly - some within a matter of seconds of starting a conversion sometimes I get several minuets hours of converting done before it happens It's been random but often Here is my current setup -Coolermaster HAF X case with internal hard drives The case and the drives are the ONLY things I kept from the previous build Plenty of fans on the case and I monitor the components often with HWMonitor app -AMD FX core processor - Gigs of DDR Ram Freezing/Crashing/Hard reset when converting video Not sure of the clock speed off the top of my head -GTX nVidia graphics card - GB from MSI with latest drivers -Coolermaster evo aftermarket cooler with Artic silver paste -WIndows with latest official updates I have only experienced these crashes while either rendering video with Sony Vegas or converting video with Handbrake Handbrake seems to cause the crashes more frequently then Sony Vegas Sometimes when using handbrake I can go about my converting for a good hour or so without any issues sometimes it only takes the first video and it'll crash I get of crash types all of them random It will either Competently freeze the entire pc up making mouse keyboard ect dead - forcing a hard reset with the front panel switch this seems to be the most common It will hard reset by itself I get a Blue Screen Of Death Anytime I use Handbrake it pushes all cores of my processor to full load Each core runs between to the entire time it is encoding a video and my temps on the processor are considered safe When idle depending on the room temp of course I run anywhere between and degrees Celsius and when Handbrake is doing it's thing even on longer encoding sessions that don't cause a freeze crash the hottest it's ever got is degrees Celsius with degrees being the norm when it's not a hotter summer day PC is located on second floor of house and our central air has been broke up until recently I have had sessions where I can convert several to minuet video clips back to back without any issues and even did a and a half hour video without any issues The to min clips usually take to minuets to convert depending on if its SD or HD video and the and a half hour video took about minuets to convert Again it fully loads the processor the entire time its converting Other times I can't get into anymore then seconds of the encoding process on a short clip and it'll freeze One of the times I got a BSOD I got this info from the dump file using a BSOD readout app Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String Bug Check Code x Parameter Parameter ... Read more

http://www.pchelpforum.com/pc-hardware/130162-freezing-crashing-hard-reset-when-converting-video.html
Relevancy 56.33%

As the title says, I'm experiencing random crashes in the form of freezing. No BSOD, no power down or reset, just an unrecoverable freeze.
The computer is a relatively new build (3-4 months old), and this has been happening the entire time.
This occurs during gaming, Installation of software, and various other instances.
Memtest showed nothing, so the RAM is probably fine.

Speccy:http://speccy.piriform.com/results/g...BdnzNIRDoSfuKd

Please let me know if you need any other information, thank you

A:Random freezes requiring Hard Reboot

Work through the Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7
reporting back as you go as there may be other steps indicated.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/359923-random-freezes-requiring-hard-reboot.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I've been having a pretty weird problem that started about a month or two ago and happens anywhere from once a week to once every other day No software was installed around when this started happening and no hardware changes were made in the preceding months either I've had this machine for about years Every program will become slow and or unresponsive and Win shutdown, becomes requiring hard changes unresponsive recent no if I can manage to close any of them Win becomes unresponsive requiring hard shutdown, no recent changes the item text will vanish from the taskbar but the quot icon quot will still remain Here's a picture to illustrate https i imgur com GoY UBN jpg No matter how long I wait it will not go away and no programs remaining open will start to respond Additionally I cannot start any application Win becomes unresponsive requiring hard shutdown, no recent changes - an application I try to start will appear in Task Manager I always have it running so I didn't have a need to open that thankfully but only using a very small amount of RAM No matter how long I wait it will never use more than like kbish of RAM I can close some applications using the task manager But sometimes if I try to end a process it will ask me quot Are you sure quot and then will proceed to not close it or close it so it quot vanishes quot from the taskbar like in the picture Win becomes unresponsive requiring hard shutdown, no recent changes and the task manager and the taskbar freeze Sometimes they freeze independent of me doing that Trying to restart via the start menu does not work No matter how long I wait no applications will close and nothing will change Things I have tried without success -sfc scannow -Malwarebytes -avast antivirus -Hard drive change I recently cloned and replaced my C drive with another drive but this problem predated that change by about weeks and has persisted with the drive change There are also no consistent triggers I have left the computer on for a few days when I go out of town and find my messenger windows seem to be up and running but actually turned unresponsive and stopped receiving messages after I was out of town for a day or two with no indication anything was wrong Messages I typed and sent after this quot silence quot were never received by the other party and checking the message history via an external interface after a reboot confirms there was more I did not receive and the messages I tried sending went into the ether Additionally Steam was unable to connect to the Internet so it seems whatever problem this is also impacts Internet access The only thing I can think of that MIGHT be related to this is I don't want Windows and have chosen to hide some updates related to that but might have missed some I've never accepted any of the install prompts and have them hidden I've built my past two computers and consider myself pretty savvy but I've never seen anything like this and have no clue how I would even search for it to see if others have had it I should also note there were a few times when after logging into Windows the network connection refused to work A reboot or two later it would work with no problem This has not happened for a while and could have been me being impatient but thought it worth mentioning Waiting on programs to respond or the machine to restart via the start menu has meant me waiting hours though so that unresponsiveness is definitely not my imagination Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place Please let me know any information you'd need Thank you

A:Win becomes unresponsive requiring hard shutdown, no recent changes

Hello oddprob,

A few more things to try:

1. Possibly a corrupt user account. Could create a new account and see if the issue persists.

2. Check Device Manager for Driver issues. Once there, be sue to click on "View" then "Show Hidden Devices."

3. May still be Malware related. You could post in our "System Security Forum" for help. http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/

4. Run CHKDSK.

5. Run Clean Boot

Hope this helps,
John

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/398797-win-becomes-unresponsive-requiring-hard-shutdown-no-recent-changes.html
Relevancy 55.47%

For the past couple of months my PC has had quite a few hangs which require hard reboots to get it working again.  Generally, but not always, this seems to happen when I am downloading a large file -- both through my browser and more frequently when using a download manager such as Jdownloader.

I have attached the sysnativefilecollection info.  Unfortunately Perfmon would not respond. The application just hung and was listed as not responding.

Info about my PC is below:

-- Windows 7 -- originally pre-installed
-- X64 operating system
-- Age of system: 7/2012
-- Age of OS: 2012
-- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
-- Videocard: Nvidia GeForce GT 640
-- Motherboard: Dell OYJPT1
-- Power supply -- not sure how to determine this
-- System Manufacturer: Dell
-- Model Number: XPS 8500
-- Type: Desktop

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

A:Windows 7 - Frequent hangs requiring hard reboot

Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).
FYI - If we're looking for Event ID 41 errors (unexplained shutdowns), there's more info on that here:  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028504
While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility:  http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/582219/windows-7-frequent-hangs-requiring-hard-reboot/
Relevancy 55.04%

I don't know if this is the correct place for this thread but basically i see it as the one that best fits the crtieria, anyways my question is;

Does anyone know of any good online sites that stream Movies for free that has a large range of movies and that are in high quality? I know theres are lots out there it's just hard finding the good ones.

Relevancy 55.04%

Hi online Streaming Audio I have ADSL internet and it is put through a wireless router and I have the main computer hooked up to that router through one of its ports and Streaming Audio online my downstairs computer through wireless card Now I surf the internet just fine on that but when I try and connect to an internet radio station I have drop outs now its streaming radio so I am thinking could this be a speed issue I have tried using various online radio stations and it plays for about sec sometimes more and Streaming Audio online then drops out I was told to try using real player instead of Windows media player and same result I would appreciate any idea s why it might be doing this I am thinking it could be because its wireless and if thats the case I am going to have to get in the roof to get a cat cable downstairs so i m trying to be sure before I do that Thanks in advance for your help nbsp

A:Streaming Audio online

How fast is your internet connection speed?
How far away is the radio station?
What bitrate does the station transmit at?

Does it do the same on the computer with the wired connection?

If you have 128kbps and you are listening to a 256kbps station on the other side of the world, then you can't possibly get a good reception.

Usually you can set the buffer size manually in the player. Make it something longer than 30 seconds.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/streaming-audio-online.62542/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi guys, not sure since when my com starting not playing sound from window media online streaming. However, it does show picture and it's all good. Could it be some kind of audio codec problem or maybe due to IE7? Please advise and help. Thanks

A:WMV online streaming, got pic but no sound

tried installed several audio codec package, and tried it with firefox 2.0, still got same problem...anyone can help please? =(

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wmv-online-streaming-got-pic-but-no-sound.535953/
Relevancy 55.04%

hi, there are few things i need to implement in my network there is no domain only workgroup,
First stop online streaming on explorer,chrome opera and firefox.
second restrict all the users to install or download any software. i have restricted the user from policy object but it does not apply on all the sofwares for example viber can be installed.

SQL Task
there are several remote locations where sql is running, my company has asked me to find a way
to collect all the data from the remote locations to a central location automatically,
for example day to day data should be synced at night time from 2am to 7 am and it should be
compressed automatically before data transfers to the central location.

is there any possible way to do it ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/380027-how-stop-online-streaming.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me, I have an Acer Aspire 5520 G with Windows 7 64 bit. The problem I am having is that streams online are choppy and don't really play smoothly, whether it's IE8 or Firefox it makes no difference. I don't have this problem playing videos, streams etc that are stored on the hard disc or removeable media.

It's not my internet connection because I've checked that time and again with speed tests giving an average of 8mbps. Another point is I don't have this problem with my lesser spec Dell Inspiron 1501 with Windows XP sp3.

I have all the latest drivers, Adobe's latest Flash, switched hardware accleration on and off yet still no resolution so I'm quite perplexed as to whats going on.

Any help would be much appreciated.

A:Online Streaming Problems

I would try disabling all addons in IE8 (for this test) and see if any difference. If not, suggest disabling your AV or any active security, momentarily, to see if that fixes the issue. Re-enable as soon as test obviously. Usually choppy video means the browser is not buffering enough to allow the video to play smoothly. You can also download Chrome and/or Opera and see if it is the same with a clean install of either/both. A Guy

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/95136-online-streaming-problems.html
Relevancy 55.04%

when ever i wanted to listen streaming radio or wanna watch video it shows connecting but no buffering % and shows ready with no communication.

A:problem with online streaming

From the horses mouth - http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/support/mediaplayer/wmptshoot.asp#content_noplay

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problem-with-online-streaming.47113/
Relevancy 55.04%

I seem to have a couple of common ones; one refers to attempting to write to a read-only memory area. Another talks about a clock interrupt. I stumbled on the jcgriff2 website with diagnostic tools and went through those steps and have three zip files with the results. I also updated drivers using Uniblue, and updated the Award BIOS, ran a memory check, and chkdsk.

I appreciate any help you guys can give. Since about Windows 95, I haven't really kept up on the technical side so much.

Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD and system freezes requiring hard reboot Win7x64

Security software:
Code:
ssscheduler.exe c:\program files (x86)\mcafee security scan\2.0.181\ssscheduler.exe 4064 8 200 1380 3/26/2012 8:55 PM 2.0.181.0 249.55 KB (255,536 bytes) 1/15/2010 5:49 AM
sdwinsec.exe c:\program files (x86)\spybot - search & destroy\sdwinsec.exe 2408 8 200 1380 3/26/2012 8:54 PM 1.0.0.12 1.10 MB (1,153,368 bytes) 3/13/2012 8:29 PM
teatimer.exe c:\program files (x86)\spybot - search & destroy\teatimer.exe 3904 4 200 1380 3/26/2012 8:55 PM 1.6.6.32 2.16 MB (2,260,480 bytes) 3/13/2012 8:29 PM
avastui.exe c:\program files\avast software\avast\avastui.exe 2224 8 200 1380 3/26/2012 8:55 PM 7.0.1426.0 4.05 MB (4,241,512 bytes) 3/26/2012 8:23 PM
mcsacore.exe c:\progra~2\mcafee\sitead~1\mcsacore.exe 1832 8 3072 4608 3/26/2012 8:54 PM 3.4.1.118 101.02 KB (103,440 bytes) 2/23/2012 9:52 PM
saui.exe c:\progra~2\mcafee\sitead~1\saui.exe 3800 8 200 1380 3/26/2012 8:57 PM 3.4.1.195 276.02 KB (282,648 bytes) 2/23/2012 9:52 PM
Remove McAfee items through Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a program
Possible out of date drivers:
Code:
PAEAFLT fffff880`04c44000 fffff880`04c46500 Wed Sep 26 00:32:51 2007 (46f9fd13) 00009ca8 PAEAFLT.sys
SPC230NC fffff880`05868000 fffff880`058ef000 Thu Jan 03 03:13:47 2008 (477cb55b) 0008cc2c SPC230NC.SYS
PAEAFLT.sys
SPC230NC.SYS

Code:
Loading Dump File [D:\Kingston\BSODDmpFiles\NCostanza\Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2_2\Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2_2\032612-21406-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17727.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.111118-2330
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c07000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e4b650
Debug session time: Mon Mar 26 20:53:07.121 2012 (UTC - 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:32:54.777
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck BE, {fffff8800f2091f0, 137df2121, fffff88007a1f9a0, b}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSnx.SYS, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSnx.SYS
Probably caused by : luafv.sys ( luafv!LuafvNormalizeNameComponentEx+145 )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY (be)
An attempt was made to write to readonly memory. The guilty driver is on the
stack trace (and is typically the current instruction pointer).
When possible, the guilty driver's name (Unicode string) is printed on
the bugcheck screen and saved in KiBugCheckDriver.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff8800f2091f0, Virtual address for the attempted write.
Arg2: 0000000137df2121, PTE contents.
Arg3: fffff88007a1f9a0, (reserved)
Arg4: 000000000000000b, (reserved)
... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/221321-bsod-system-freezes-requiring-hard-reboot-win7x64.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Not sure if this is the correct forum because it could be a number of problems but here goes While playing Lord of the Rings online my computer frequently emits a horrible crackling or distorted beeping sound thereafter completely freezing so I cannot even ctrl alt delete out of the game I have to do a hard boot everytime I have had someone who knows a fair amount about computers look at it She reinstalled everything and updated all the appropriate drivers etc It worked LOTRO Freezing Crackling Hard with or Crashing Boot requiring for about a week without crashing but now it's back to doing it I realize this could be a million things but I hope someone has experienced the exact thing and could provide some LOTRO Crashing or Freezing with Crackling requiring Hard Boot guidance Thanks and here's what I run Motherboard - LOTRO Crashing or Freezing with Crackling requiring Hard Boot ASUS P Q LGA Intel P ATX Intel Motherboard Memory - OCZ Platinum GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR PC Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model OCZ P GK Hardrive - Western Digital VelociRaptor WD HLFS GB RPM SATA Gb s Hard Drive bare drive - OEM Processor - Intel Core Quad Q Kentsfield GHz LGA Quad-Core Processor Model BX Q Power Supply - Antec True Power Trio TP - W ATX V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready Active PFC Power Supply with Three V Rails Card - ASUS ENGTX TOP HTDI M GeForce GTX MB Case - Cooler Master RC- -KKN -GP Black Computer Case

A:LOTRO Crashing or Freezing with Crackling requiring Hard Boot

Do you only experience this issue while playing this game?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/lotro-crashing-or-freezing-with-crackling-requiring-hard-boot-326934.html
Relevancy 55.04%

System boots fine but when I try to run something I get a freeze and have to do a hard boot Have run Spybot and Adaware and Ewido in Safe mode Is there anything here Logfile of HijackThis v Rach98n - Hjt Wrong Boot Log Somthing Requiring Freezing - Hard Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINNT System smss exeC WINNT System winlogon exeC WINNT system services exeC WINNT system lsass exeC WINNT system svchost exeC WINNT System svchost exeC Program Files Citrix ICA Client ssonsvr exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exeC WINNT Explorer EXEC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc Hjt Log Rach98n - Somthing Wrong - Freezing Requiring Hard Boot exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exeC WINNT system brsvc a exeC WINNT system spoolsv exeC WINNT system brss a exeC WINNT system Brmfrmps exeC WINNT System drivers CDAC BA EXEC WINNT system CTsvcCDA EXEC Program Files ewido anti-malware ewidoctrl exeC Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exeC Program Files Norton AntiVirus IWP NPFMntor exeC WINNT System Hjt Log Rach98n - Somthing Wrong - Freezing Requiring Hard Boot svchost exeC WINNT system BRMFRSMG EXEC WINNT System igfxtray exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared WkUFind exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exeC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC WINNT system wuauclt exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared Security Console NSCSRVCE EXEC Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeC Documents and Settings Rachel Desktop HijackThis exeC PROGRA Symantec LIVEUP LUCOMS EXER - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL about blankR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL about blankR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar about blankR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http securityresponse symantec com avcenter fix homepageR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page about blankR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page about blankO - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO NAV Helper - A F D D-E - D -B A - BB FDD - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dllO - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - C E A- F - E-B E- B - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dllO - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dllO - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINNT System igfxtray exeO - HKLM Run Microsoft Works Update Detection C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared WkUFind exeO - HKLM Run SetDefPrt C Program Files Brother Brmfl a BrStDvPt exeO - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osbootO - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottimeO - HKCU Run Weather C Program Files AWS WeatherBug Weather exe O - HKCU Run AIM C Program Files AIM aim exe -cnetwait odlO - HKCU Run GoogleDCClient C Program Files GoogleDCC GoogleDCC exe -startupO - HKCU Run RealPlayer quot C Program Files Real RealPlayer realplay exe quot RunUPGToolCommandReBootO - Global Startup Adobe Reader Speed Launch lnk C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader reader sl exeO - Global Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Prog... Read more

A:Hjt Log Rach98n - Somthing Wrong - Freezing Requiring Hard Boot

Sorry for the delay. If you are still having problems please post a brand new HijackThis log as a reply to this topic. Before posting the log, please make sure you follow all the steps found in this topic:Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/52874/hjt-log-rach98n-somthing-wrong-freezing-requiring-hard-boot/
Relevancy 55.04%

Hey guys, I have a PC that was custom built with all new hardware, and I'm getting hard freezes anywhere from once a day to once a month.
It happens while doing anything from watching a movie, to just browsing the web.

I replaced the PSU, flashed the Bios, reinstalled windows, changed the power settings, updated drivers but the problem still occurs.

Windows event viewer doesn't show anything that related to the crash except "previous system shutdown was unexpected".

I ran a stress and cpu test as well memtest all of those came up fine.
Since all the hardware is new not sure what to switch out first, or if I should reinstall windows again or change something in the bios.

I'm using a
Intel i7 3770k,
Intel graphics 4000,
Asus H61M-A Motherboard,
1 Crucial DDR3 Ram 8GB
Samsung Evo 840 SSD as primary drive,
Seagate 1TB HDD
Corsair 550 watt PSU

Any help is appreciated.

A:All new Hardware Custom build Freezes requiring hard reboot

Hello Avaava mate now you say you have swapped out most of the components just exactly have you not swapped out? I am assuming the board is new in which case (no pun) may have an issue.

Now just out of my curiosity could you do this as the PSU bought new might not be right and it would really eliminate for good that source of any problem.

Using HW Info
PART A:
You can test the volts on the PSU with HW Info HWiNFO, HWiNFO32/64 - Download < download the right bit version and close the right hand window select Sensors and scroll down to the power section where you will see what the volts are doing see my pic. In my pic the section (Nuvoton) with VBATT is a dead give away you are in the section for the rail voltages. There are other section titles and one that pops up often is ITE
Now the voltage on the different rails have to be within 5% =+/- of what is required or the machine will not work properly if at all.
See this for the rail voltage info
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/power-supply-specifications-atx-reference,3061.html (Section 2.)
The original right hand window shows the machine running and is handy for that but for looking at the components in some detail close it and use the main left hand side panel
FOR OTHER COMPONENTS
PART B:
Open each small square with + in it on the section the components are in and then click on the individual component/s (it will highlight in blue) - in the right hand side will appear all sorts of details including brands speeds and other essential info that particular device. See pic for example.
Use PART A: for the PSU (the pic is of my main deskie - Asus Ivy Bridge board so am guessing the section you will see will be Nuvoton) should you want to know the very fine detail of other stuff use PART B:

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/368768-all-new-hardware-custom-build-freezes-requiring-hard-reboot.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Windows 10 crashes frequently and randomly. No BSOD no error msgs. Happens about 30 times a day with no rhyme or reason
Please help
Elizabeth

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/625738/windows-10-freezes-frequently-and-randomly-requiring-hard-restart/
Relevancy 55.04%

I recently upgraded my own custom built PC by replacing the primary HDD with a GB Samsung SSD a new graphics card and installed OEM Windows Home Premium x From the beginning requiring Home Win Premium hard boot 7 x64 Randomly Freezes I have experienced random freezes that require a hard boot at least once a day There s never a BSOD The freezes occur while I m browsing playing games or doing nothing at all The computer will crash immediately in sleep mode and restart so I have disabled the power settings I don t know if that s a separate problem or not I built this rig in with XPSP that worked more Win 7 Home Premium x64 Randomly Freezes requiring hard boot or less fine for years Here's the rig OS Windows Home Premium bit CPU Intel Core Quad Q GHz Motherboard Asus P N-E SLI Memory x GB Graphics Card s Gigabyte GTX TI GB Hard Drives Samsung SSD EVO GB My power supply is a WCooler Master RS- -PCAR-E I have updated graphics and WiFi network card device drivers with no resolution My HP all-in-one drivers seemed to be involved Event viewer so Win 7 Home Premium x64 Randomly Freezes requiring hard boot I completely uninstalled them No help I ve looked for the dump files and there is nothing in there - ever show hidden files is checked If anything was there I would see it I ve gone to the Startup and Recovery Settings and set the write debugging information to Small memory dump uncheck automatically restart and set the small dump directory to SystemRoot Minidump There s no memory dmp file either The event viewer consistently shows two things Critical The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first This error could be caused if the system stopped responding crashed or lost power unexpectedly AM on Error The previous system shutdown at AM on was unexpected AM When I look for an event at the time AM on I don t see anything It s the same pattern whenever this happens WTH is going on Help would be much appreciated If I didn t post this in the right place or broke a forum rule- don t crucify me I m a n b Point me to the right place

A:Win 7 Home Premium x64 Randomly Freezes requiring hard boot

Have you Googled deeply into Samsung SSD issues? They have had several problems recently regarding firmware and their Magician software.

I don't own a Samsung, so did not pay a lot of attention to the details. I do know that sleep issues can be related to firmware.

Walk down these search results as a starting point:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...ts=&gws_rd=ssl

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/372816-win-7-home-premium-x64-randomly-freezes-requiring-hard-boot.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi

I seem to be having the same issue as another poster. My computer has been running very slowly for a while. Now it keeps freezing at random times and there is nothing I can do (right click to close, ctrl/alt/delete, etc)so I have to do a hard reboot. When I try to run scans it either freezes or completely turns my computer off. I have tried to run them in both normal and safe mode.

Any help would be appreciated and if you need any more information I will do my best to provide it.

Thank you

A:Computer Freezing, Requiring Hard Reboot. Scans Won't Complete

Download Security Check from HERE, and save it to your Desktop. * Double-click SecurityCheck.exe * Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. * A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.=============================================================================Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity Center/Action CenterWindows UpdateWindows DefenderPress "Scan".It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Please copy and paste the log to your reply.====================================================================================Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Devices (do NOT change any settings here)List Users, Partitions and Memory sizeClick Go and post the result.=============================================================================Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free to your desktop. * Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program. * At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish. * If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version. * Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan. * When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. * Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected. * When completed, a log will open in Notepad. * Post the log back here.Be sure to restart the computer.The log can also be found here:C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtOr at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt=============================================================================Download aswMBR to your desktop.Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it.If you see this question: Would you like to download latest Avast! virus definitions?" say "Yes".Click the "Scan" button to start scan.On completion of the scan click "Save log", save it to your desktop and post in your next reply.NOTE. aswMBR will create MBR.dat file on your desktop. This is a copy of your MBR. Do NOT delete it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/456542/computer-freezing-requiring-hard-reboot-scans-wont-complete/
Relevancy 54.61%

I had several months ago loaded quot Card Mahjongg amp Solitaire Games quot on my wife s laptop a Compaq running Windows Vista Over the Thanksgiving holiday I loaded another purchased same game on my brother-in-law s Disc Games Requiring/Not Run Requiring to laptop computer Both computers are the same Compaq model running Win Vista I also loaded another hunting game on his computer Both games require disc insertion to run the games on my brother-in-law s laptop computer My wife s laptop does not require disc insertion to run the game loaded on it Therefore Games Requiring/Not Requiring Disc to Run I Games Requiring/Not Requiring Disc to Run would conclude that there is something associated with some setting s of my brother-in-law s computer that is requiring the disc to run the game The games were identically loaded not using any quot custom quot settings I did not have time to do any quot search quot for various settings on his computer versus my wife s computer We are many hundreds of miles apart and he and his wife are just beginning to become computer literate Does anyone have any idea s that could be of help in this situation I had seen a prior thread where it seemed to indicate that this should not happen when running similar systems at least I inferred that from the responses Thanks in advance for any help nbsp

A:Games Requiring/Not Requiring Disc to Run

While installing the game to the other computer, you propably chose some "compact" installation method, and therefore it has to load videos/sound/some other material from the disc, because it wasn't installed on the hard drive. I'd try reinstalling the game and choosing the full installation.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/games-requiring-not-requiring-disc-to-run.775237/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hey Folks I wish I were a computer tech but most of the things I fix and improve Online Streaming Videos Issues I find through google However in this case I am at my wits end and cannot figure out what s going on A few days ago streaming at some of Issues Streaming Videos Online my favorite sites have slowed down and even stopped I used to be able to click on a YouTube link and it would load quickly I used to visit various sites like hulu and netflix and click a link and it would load in no time Now it can take a looooong time to load and several cam streaming sites I used to visit they load very slow and very choppy I ve contacted my Internet Provide AT amp T and they have ran all kinds of tests on my line and even switched out my modem and still I m having this issue It s very odd but last night I was up late and wanted to watch a movie and tried my luck and my streaming worked great When I woke in the morning the streaming was back to the choppy mess I ve been trying to fix Below is my systems information on my laptop OS Name Microsoft Windows Home Premium Version Build Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name PUBLIC-PC System Manufacturer TOSHIBA System Model Satellite L System Type x -based PC Processor Pentium R Dual-Core CPU T GHz Mhz Core s Logical Processor s BIOS Version Date TOSHIBA V SMBIOS Version Windows Directory C windows System Directory C windows system Boot Device Device HarddiskVolume Locale United States Hardware Abstraction Layer Version quot quot User Name PUBLIC-PC Work Time Zone Eastern Daylight Time Installed Physical Memory RAM GB Total Physical Memory GB Available Physical Memory GB Total Virtual Memory GB Available Virtual Memory GB Page File Space GB Page File C pagefile sys nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/issues-streaming-videos-online.986867/
Relevancy 54.61%

i have just got a new laptop

windows 7 ultimate

drivers installed

audio does not play.. have to just change some random settings in the audio settings..

on youtube also the vido streams for a second or two and restarts and then the cycle starts again and goes on happening

pls help

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/audio-and-online-streaming-problems.1110637/
Relevancy 54.61%

HELP!!! It's been a while since I last was in dyer need!!!  This time it's not so life threatening.  LOL  I'm just missing my TV Programs and am so tired of trying to find my answer on Google. I'm missing "The Last Ship"!!!  My TV has took a crap on me. No big deal, right? Wrong! I cannot for the life of me get either of my laptops to play videos online! Others in this house have no problem so it's not ISP. They have an older laptop so I don't think it's hardware.  I don't know if I have ever been able to play online videos.  Please say this is an easy fix.  Thank You!!!

A:STREAMING VIDEOS online in Windows 7

1.  Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

2.  Please download and install Speccy to provide us with information about your computer.  Clicking on this link will automatically initiate the download.  

When Speccy opens you will see a screen similar to the one below.

Click on File which is outlined in red in the screen above, and then click on Publish Snapshot.

The following screen will appear, click on Yes.

The following screen will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.

In your next post right click inside the Reply to Topic box, then click on Paste.  This will load a link to the Speccy log.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/622054/streaming-videos-online-in-windows-7/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi l jus decided to try streaming from home a radio station but seem l cannot get to connect .l have virtual dj and win amp but still cannot get to start for some reason .any come to my rescue?

A:Streaming online radio station

Hi

I tried VDJ and winamp and had a hell of a time getting it to stream, I did google a lot of pages and realised that there is a lot of things to tweak to get it working, follow this link, I admit I gave up in the end as it was more trouble than it was worth but i think I did once get it to work...just the once.

Oh and dont forget you have to open ports in your firewall and your router if you use one...

Regards

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/streaming-online-radio-station.82883/
Relevancy 54.61%

Dear friends,

I want to record online streaming audios (e.g. music) from the websites. Since there is no option to record in most of the website, therefore I searched various websites through google. Tried every software available on net but it is of no use. I halted at one point i.e. STEREO MIX which is not available in windows 7.

As per website it should be in control panel>hardware and sound>sound>recording tab. But windows 7 is missing this. I have checked on "Show disabled devices" and "Show disconnected devices" but then also it not available.

Please help to get STEREO MIX or suggest some other option.

A:How can I record online streaming audio?

Hi shail360,
First, install Realtek High Definition Audio. Current version R2.71. Then install Audacity.
Now do this:- Stereo Mix.pdf

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/291028-how-can-i-record-online-streaming-audio.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Brand new custom computer running windows pro with New Custom requiring Computer, Random Hard Freezes, cold reboot. SP I installed the Os and drivers from the Asus motherboard disk on the first day I got it and from the nd day the computer started having random freezes that vary from - times per day The first time was while watching a video after that freezes would occur during virtually anything Sometimes even just from leaving it on without being used New Custom Computer, Random Hard Freezes, requiring cold reboot. These are hard freezes New Custom Computer, Random Hard Freezes, requiring cold reboot. and a hard reboot is the only way to get the computer working again During the freeze the mouse cursor disappears audio stops if on and the keyboard and mouse produce no response whatsoever I can still open the dvd drive but that's it I've dealt with a lot of PC problems over the New Custom Computer, Random Hard Freezes, requiring cold reboot. years using different computers but none like this When I check the Windows event viewer logs there's nothing I've been able to find about what's causing the freezes Just the error message of quot unexpected shutdown quot from me having to do a reboot I have quot WhoCrased quot installed on my computer and that reports nothing about the freezes either My temperatures seem to be fine I have quot CoreTemp quot installed and quot System Information for Windows quot I ran Memtest with no errors I flashed the Bios and there were less freezes for a few days Then they started reoccurring I ran a stress test with no problems and updated all of the drivers from the manufactures website My computer is Intel i rd Generation k Samsung Evo SSD as primary drive Seagate TB HDD for storage Asus H M-A Motherboard Crucial DDR Ram GB mhz Intel Onboard graphics and Orion watt power supply I can post more specs about my computer In Bios settings it looks like almost everything is set to default and to automatically detect Other troubleshoots I've tried Troubleshoot Went on Intel Asus and Realtek player's site and uninstalled updated all of the drivers Troubleshoot Checked computer for errors with sfc scannow None were found Troubleshoot Turned off all unnecessary services and start programs Troubleshoot Changed my Power setting to quot High Performance quot Troubleshoot Installed Windows Hotfixes for freezes Troubleshoot Installed all Windows updates Troubleshoot Resat The Ram in a different slot Troubleshoot Tested my Drives with Seagate Seatools Troubleshoot Checked and replaced all of the cables connected to the Harddrives and tried different ports I can have the motherboard Cpu or whatever replaced but I'm trying to figure out what's causing the problem first All of the hardware is new As far as the SSD I used it for weeks before getting this computer so I don't think it's that Please help It would be greatly appreciated

A:New Custom Computer, Random Hard Freezes, requiring cold reboot.

Reading all of that the first thing that comes to my mind is your power supply.

Orion 585 Watt

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/330898-new-custom-computer-random-hard-freezes-requiring-cold-reboot.html
Relevancy 54.61%

New custom computer running working. cold Hard Randomly Computer to boot New requiring Freezes get windows pro New Computer Randomly Hard Freezes requiring cold boot to get working. with SP I installed the Os and drivers from the Asus motherboard disk on the first day I got it and from the nd day the computer started having random freezes that vary from - times per day The first time was while watching a video after that freezes would occur during virtually anything Sometimes even just from leaving it on without being used These are hard freezes and a hard reboot is the only way to get the computer working again During the freeze the mouse cursor disappears audio stops if on and the keyboard and mouse produce no response whatsoever I can still open the dvd drive but that's it I've dealt with a lot of PC problems over the years using different computers but none like this When I check the Windows event viewer logs there's nothing I've been able to find about what's causing the freezes Just the error message of quot unexpected shutdown quot from me having to do a reboot I have quot WhoCrased quot installed on my computer and that reports nothing about the freezes either My temperatures seem to be fine I have quot CoreTemp quot installed and quot System Information for Windows quot I ran Memtest with no errors I flashed the Bios and there were less freezes for a few days Then they started reoccurring I ran a stress test with no problems I updated all of the drivers from the manufactures website My computer is Intel i rd Generation k Samsung Evo SSD as primary Harddrive Seagate TB HDD for storage an Asus H M-A Motherboard Crucial DDR Ram GB mhz Onboard graphics and Orion watt power supply I can post more specs about my computer In Bios settings it looks like almost everything is set to default and to automatically detect Other troubleshoots I've tried Troubleshoot Went on Intel Asus and Realtek player's site and updated all of the drivers Troubleshoot Checked computer for errors with sfc scannow None were found Troubleshoot Turned off all unnecessary services and start programs Troubleshoot Changed my Power setting to quot High Performance quot Troubleshoot Installed Windows Hotfixes for freezes Troubleshoot Installed all Windows updates Troubleshoot Resat The Ram in a different slot Troubleshoot Tested my Drives with Seagate fitness Troubleshoot Checked and replaced all of the cables connected to the Harddrives and tried different ports I can have the motherboard Cpu or whatever replaced but I'm trying to figure out what's causing the problem first All of the hardware is new As far as the SSD I used it for weeks before getting this computer so I don't think it's that

A:New Computer Randomly Hard Freezes requiring cold boot to get working.

Did you substitute another power supply? Did you reseat all connectors?
Another thing -you say that you Flashed the BIOS and that produced a temporary fix. You might want to contact Asus about the issue based on this alone.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/330901-new-computer-randomly-hard-freezes-requiring-cold-boot-get-working.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi I have been having trouble with my freezes only error 80070490 hard shutdown; Multiple detected requiring laptop for the past year or so but have finally resolved to fix it however all the tests and checks I have Multiple freezes requiring hard shutdown; only detected error 80070490 performed have come back clean other than some issues with Windows Update and failure to upgrade to Windows I don't know yet if these are linked The Multiple freezes requiring hard shutdown; only detected error 80070490 main issue is repeated complete freeze of the computer no HDD activity requiring me to long-press the power button to resolve it This has happened - times in the past year in a range of programs sometimes with nothing running sometimes under heavy load and hot though I have now discounted overheating as the cause I also had this issue while attempting the Windows upgrade after at the start of stage Configuring Drivers or something Again I don't know if these are linked Event Viewer doesn't show any obvious pattern of errors prior to Multiple freezes requiring hard shutdown; only detected error 80070490 the freeze though I have not looked at this in too much detail It justs shows the quot critical Kernel-Power quot when I perform the power off I have performed all the tests and checks I could think of sfc DSKCHK Windows Memory Diagnostic Windows Update Readiness Tool Windows Update Diagnostic sfc initially showed an error but was able to fix it though this didn't stop the freezing issue The system update readiness tool has showed errors in the past I can't remember when sorry but claimed to fix them Windows Update Diagnostic has always reported issues including ones it cannot fix which include This error has not always been reported though and appeared to start after one of the failed windows upgrade attempts so I suspect it may not be linked to the freezes The freezes have been going on for gt months and the windows upgrade attempts have been since the start of August The first was in mid-August I tried to perform a system restore after first noticing it to a time when I knew it was not reported and though I received an error xc this appeared to work and it temporarily removed the error However after I ran Windows update on and ran WindowsUpdateDiagnostic it had returned If it helps the other Windows update error messages have mainly been c - but included FFFF E and as well as initially giving reports to failed driver updates for Intel Management Engine Interface and Realtek PCIe Family Controller I have since been through and checked all drivers for updates as a precaution and this error message hasn't recurred since I would like to firstly resolve the freezing issue and the Windows Update error if it is not linked The Windows upgrade is not a priority I have attached the CheckSUR and CBS logs they are split due to its large size apologies Thanks in advance for your assistance

A:Multiple freezes requiring hard shutdown; only detected error 80070490

After reading the BSOD thread instructions I thought attaching this might be useful.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/381980-multiple-freezes-requiring-hard-shutdown-only-detected-error-80070490-a.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hello fellow experts My custom build computer spec in my sig is experiencing random freezes screen and cursor without going to a blue screen--necessitating manual restarts I have identified no patterns that effect this behavior browsing of internet playing graphics intensive game watching a video computer left on idle overnight etc Sometimes I get freezes over a couple of hours Other times I am able to be issue-free for up to days I've tried googling to help diagnose this issue and I've tried Fresh install of windows (no Hard files) Requiring minidump Reboot Random 7 Freezes Windows home premium bit windows updates Making sure all drivers and bios are up-to-date Replaced upgraded graphics card Replaced upgraded SSD Ran sfcnow chkdsk Windows 7 Random Freezes Requiring Hard Reboot (no minidump files) Windows Fix it graphics test memtest etc Enabled minidump files disabled automatic restarts but curiously no dump files are ever written Downloaded Speccy to monitor core temperatures Windows 7 Random Freezes Requiring Hard Reboot (no minidump files) Nothing to note all hovering around degrees As a relative computer illiterate I'm having trouble taking additional steps to further this investigation I've attached my latest event viewer log files for your kind review Can anyone help me diagnose this issue Many many thanks

A:Windows 7 Random Freezes Requiring Hard Reboot (no minidump files)

Quote:
Log Name: System
Source: Microsoft-Windows-Wininit
Date: 13-09-2013 PM 02:07:46
Event ID: 11
Task Category: None
Level: Warning
Keywords:
User: SYSTEM
Computer: Edwin-PC
Description:
Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications.

Which antivirus do you use? Please uninstall it, at least as a test. Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.
Download, install and update those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

Scan the system for possible virus infection with the following programs, too.
Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
Windows Defender Offline
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/304883-windows-7-random-freezes-requiring-hard-reboot-no-minidump-files.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I have two copies of Windows 7. One is installed to C:\ - One is installed to D:\

They were both intended to be separate installations, due to a hard drive failure with C:\ .. (and Pre-startup reflects two different versions of Windows 7 to load, of which I have to choose the first one (D:\).

I've attempted to remove the C: from inside my tower, but when I do, D: will not boot up.

I am not understanding why this is happening. I have a new hard drive to use in place of C:, but my BIOS is not liking that I removed it, even though, it's not even supposed to be in use.

I need to get Windows 7 installed to my new Hard Drive, but removing the C: won't even allow me to boot the D: .. I'm using SATA connections for the hard drives.

A:Separate Win7 installs requiring both hard drives to boot 1 instance?

Please post back a screenshot of your Disk Management - Post a Screen Capture Image - Windows 7 Help Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/286914-separate-win7-installs-requiring-both-hard-drives-boot-1-instance.html
Relevancy 54.18%

My System Win Ultimate x Pentium D GHZ DDR GB RAM geforce GT GB Motherboard Chipset ATI Radeon Xpress DXdiag shows no errors Recently every video (streaming) Internet freeze videos that I play online in any sight in any format Flash or HTML freezes after about seconds Internet videos (streaming) freeze The voice is also Internet videos (streaming) freeze frozen creating a loud buzzing Windows is completely frozen as well no response to mouse or keyboard After about seconds it releases but freezes again after a while This also happens with online flash games The original driver version was I tried the latest stable and also the latest beta I also rolled back to - to no avail Problem continues Flash player is latest version available x x All drivers on system updated to latest versions It does not happen with the onboard ATI video card This did not happen until now It appearse to be a problem with the geforce driver Occasional after the system releases I get a balloon message in the system tray Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered The problem is not specific to a sight youtube dailymotion etc nor to a browser IE Chrome Firefox Opera I have no problems with the same videos Internet videos (streaming) freeze downloaded as mp or flv I tried Passmark Burn-in - no errors at all It only happens when streaming Microsoft troubleshhoter found no problems to fix with codecs I saw many posts going back to with this phenomena but no real solutions Anyone has an idea what is going on and how to fix it Thanks

A:Internet videos (streaming) freeze

[Solved]
This turned out to be a network problem. The PC is connected through WIFI. I have 2 routers daisy chained (for compatibility reasons of an old laptop). When I switched the connection from the new Linksys (n) to the old dlink (G) , the problem stopped. Odd, but true...

Edit:
I just upgraded the driver for the wireless card TL-WN951N V3 from the manufacturer site (instead of the generic Windows Atheros driver) and now I can connect to the newer Linksys router without the freezing problem.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/299162-internet-videos-streaming-freeze.html
Relevancy 54.18%

I selected use this blah blah player all the time in the question box before it opened to play a stream. Now I cannot undo it.

Browser is Firefox but I'm unsure if it is a XP command.

It has something to do with resetting prompt level but I have not seen it in browser properties.

A:[SOLVED] reset defaults for streaming audio

See if Set Program Access and Defaults allows you to change this setting.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-reset-defaults-for-streaming-audio-554973.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Please help me with my problem On my computer there are two accounts- an administrator and a standard account Everything works fine on the admin account but the standard account is having some video problems I can view youtube fine but if I want to watch other streamed videos it won t let me All I get is a black square where the player is or the black box with an x in the corner It also sometimes won view I videos? Why Solved: can't online/streaming t let me listen to streamed songs I got this Windows computer last year and I have had these problems from day one I m confused as to why this is happening and how to fix it Every site I go to just talks about looking if there are parental controls Solved: Why can't I view online/streaming videos? on your account I have checked and there are no controls placed on the standard account There really isn t any difference between the two accounts except that one is called admin and the other is a normal account Any help is appreciated because I am getting annoyed by this whole thing PS I just tried to switch my standard account to an admin one Solved: Why can't I view online/streaming videos? and I still couldn t get the videos to work Solved: Why can't I view online/streaming videos? nbsp

A:Solved: Why can't I view online/streaming videos?

What type of videos are you having trouble with, Flash?

What browser are you using?

Do you have the latest Adobe Flash Player?

Adobe Flash Player for IE

Adobe Flash Player for non-IE (Firefox...)

Have you tried disabling Hardware Acceleration within Flash videos?

Do you have any type of ad blocker?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-why-cant-i-view-online-streaming-videos.998671/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hello This is my first post besides my introduction so i m going Online Streaming Small Image Url In My And Videos to try to follow the guide lines right Well here is my basic computer info System Micosoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack Computer Intel Pentium cpu GHz GHz MB of Ram Thats what it says on my system Info Antivirus Small Image In My Url And Streaming Videos Online NortonI also know that i have a Geforce MB Graphics card i m a video game nerd My Internet Connection is Speed Stream DSL AnywaysProblem I ve noticed in the past couple of days that the images in my URL bar is just a white page with a Red square Green Circle and a Blue Triangle Also on my xanga http Small Image In My Url And Streaming Videos Online www xanga Small Image In My Url And Streaming Videos Online com kirkace I ve noticed that the video stream i put on there has the same symbols as well Procedures already taken Don t Laugh Before this happen i had done the system restore task because our norton Anti Virus expired we havent re-registered it yet and we contracted some virus from the net i m not sure what it was called but it brought all its little Friends with it other viruses So our computer i thought at the time would be best if we did a system restore because of all my games i had uninstalled and re-installed and other minor things like that this is after i defrag the system Anyways I thought Active X or java was needed so i went to re-download them but i couldn t download java at all it just shows those three shapes again Misc Other Images show up fine like if i searched for images on google But if i go to download like flash then it just shows a box with those shapes again and its making me angery If anyone has any idea remotely close i am willing to give it a try Please Help Thanks Guys and gals

A:Small Image In My Url And Streaming Videos Online

Am I reading this correctly, you don't have an antivirus running?The first thing you need to do is get one.There are several free ones available from this link:Freeware Replacements For Common Commercial AppsPick one, install it, update it , and run it.Also run these online virus scanners:http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/http://housecall.trendmicro.com/Also this online Trojan scanner:TrojanScanAre you using these basic security programs?(They're all free.)a? free - a complementary product to antivirus software which is specialized in protection against harmful software. Antivirus software often features an inadequate protection against Trojans, Dialers and Spyware. a? fills this gap.ewido security suite - offers protection against urgently growing threats like Trojans, Worms, Dialers, Hijackers, Spyware and Keyloggers.Ad-Aware - A good program similar to SpyBot S & D.Spybot S&D - Detects and removes spyware, of different types, from your computer.Spywareblaster - A good program that prevents spyware from being installed on your computer in the first place. This program is always running in the background, protecting your computer. It prevents the installation of bad active X controls found in web pages.SpywareGuard - A nice compliment to SpywareBlaster. This allows you the option to prevent downloads that contain bad active X controls.If not, you need to. These programs, updated and used regularly, will do a lot to keep your computer clean of spyware, trojans, keyloggers, browser hijackers, etc...Download them, update them, and then run them.When installing ewido security suite, under Additional Options uncheck:Install background guardInstall scan via context menuImportant:Please read this tutorial on Spybot S&D before using it. Spybot can do SERIOUS damage, if not used properly.Other useful Tutorials:Using Ad-Aware SEUsing SpywareBlasterUsing SpywareGuardUsing Ewido

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/35938/small-image-in-my-url-and-streaming-videos-online/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi I ve been struggling with this problem on my computer and I can t seem to fix it So here s the deal I have a wifi subscription of Mb s and for a long time nothing was wrong with my speed But for the past few days it has been going from Mb s to Mb s YouTube and regular browsing is going fine most of the time sometimes the page won t load Now on websites like Tumblr things are loading slowly And whenever I use online media streaming or when I m playing an online video game it sometimes loads but after a few seconds the connection is gone again and it won t do anything anymore I ve checked for Malware did a reset on my router a few times but it doesn t seem to work I wanna post a ipconfig but I m not sure if it s safe to post the whole list online because I m not that big of an expert Does anyone have any idea what I can do that might help nbsp

Relevancy 53.75%

I have been using XM Radio Online XMRO ever since I installed Windows a month or two ago and it always worked fine If anyone out streaming working quit XM Radio Online there is familiar with it basically you log into XM's site and launch the app which loads a player Windows Media Player at the top right Anyway now I can't get anything I know it's connecting because after I log in I can see what's playing on every channel If I press the PLAY button repeatedly on certainly channels I will get a guy's voice saying quot The URL XM Radio Online streaming quit working you are attempting to use to access this media is invalid Please contact your content provider quot blah blah blah This is happening in IE so I installed Firefox but it happens in that browser too However I can go downstairs and log in on my wife's computer Vista and it plays every channel just fine just like it used to for me I've called XM which if you're curious has about the worst customer service in the world and they did make some adjustments to my account There is a lot of stuff going on right now with XM and their merge with Sirius and they did make some changes to their online service I think my problems may have started at about that same time I glean this from an XM Radio forum But I know that my problem on W IE is not related to that because as I said it's working fine on our other PC Also the lady I spoke with at XM said she was able to log in as me and that it worked Someone the streaming media is just not coming through anymore in Windows I don't really know what to do I've deleted history and cookies Any suggestions

A:XM Radio Online streaming quit working

It is only a trial for so many days.
I found out myself the same way!
Or have you paid the subscription?

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/6894-xm-radio-online-streaming-quit-working.html
Relevancy 53.75%

There is a web site where you can listen to a audio file right off the web site www ebert-movies com If you haven t recognized it by the address it is a film critic who audio with online Solved: Trouble streaming posts his live voice reviews on the front page of the site The deal is I downloaded Real Solved: Trouble with online streaming audio Player in order to listen to them Fine Now for the second week in a row he has posted audio files that don t want to work When I put the URL address shortcut for a specific review it is this http tvplex go com buenavista ebertandthemovies mp ThePatriot mp Notice the quot mp quot I looked at audio setup on the web site and it has separate audio-listening programs other than Real Player that are meant for mp Freeam among others I have tried them ALL but the files still will not run in the programs Is he posting corrupt files Are the programs all messed up ARE THERE ANY OTHER MP BASED LISTENING PROGRAMS OUT THERE IF SO WHERE CAN I GET THEM nbsp

Relevancy 53.75%

i have windows 7 and i got internet . internet is 256 Kbps
internet is fine but online movie, tv streaming are not coming to my machine...
why its not coming? please reply me
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

A:internet is fine but online movie, tv streaming are not

Your bandwidth is probably too low to stream movies, youtube etc.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/81276-internet-fine-but-online-movie-tv-streaming-not.html
Relevancy 53.75%

everytime i use an online stream and or my printer my computer freezes and only a reboot will free it up

A:computer freezes when using online streaming and printer

Can you post your system specs.
OS
RAM
PSU
GFX Card
When you first noticed this etc

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/computer-freezes-when-using-online-streaming-and-printer-486893.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Computer has been running a little slower than normal this past week and have had issues watching videos online (from sites such as justin.tv or hulu). I'm having a hard time believing it's my internet, b/c I'm having zero problem going to any sites, just watching the streams. The problem consists of them simply freezing after playing for a minute.

I ran Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, but it came up with nothing.

Any ideas what the issue(s) is?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/241205/issues-watching-streaming-videos-online/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi! This is Apoorva from India.

I would like to know that how should I stop Online Streaming Videos / FLV (Flash Videos) from loading automatically whenever a website is loaded?

For instance, take a look at the below link:

http://lifestyle.in.msn.com/health/a...mentid=1609703

which will load an online streaming video at the right hand corner automatically when the page is loaded and this video size is 10 MB.

Now since my ISP Plan includes download limit every month, i.e., I can only utilise 1.25 GB / per month therefore. I am really not interested in looking at these stupid videos and unecessarily waste that 10MB, Kindly suggest me a fix for this issue.

Regards,
Apoorva.

A:How to Stop Online Streaming Videos from loading?

in ie i dont know how it could be done, but in firefox you can use this add-on

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/433

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/how-to-stop-online-streaming-videos-from-loading-279138.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Ok so just recently I got a new EVGA GTS SuperClocked and when I was putting the card in I accidentally broke the retention clip at the end though I heard it doesn't really do colors Flickering while videos streaming online much other than get in the way P I screwed in my card don't worry but anyway so I installed the drivers and Flickering colors while streaming videos online all that good stuff but when I watch online videos like on Youtube in the beginning of the video the video itself will flicker and flash weird colors HOWEVER when you see the trailers and stuff at the top of the Youtube homepage No problem IF I PLAY GAMES No problem I don't know if its my graphics card or maybe some weird compatibility issue Flickering colors while streaming videos online but the problem is ONLY on Flickering colors while streaming videos online streaming online videos and ONLY where the videos is framed NOT the rest of the screen Please help BTW I love this card xD I can play BF on ALL HIGH avg FPS

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/flickering-colors-while-streaming-videos-online-621350.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hello just found and joined your site while and multitasking content online streaming BSOD after googling some crash information and you guys seem on top of it I'm a novice when it comes to troubleshooting a computer but I'm starting to think I'll need a new BSOD while streaming online content and multitasking graphics card BSOD while streaming online content and multitasking After browsing some of the posts on here though I figured I should get advice from someone who actually knows what they're doing Let it never be said that patience and good will can no longer be found on the internet Not sure if all of this is necessary but I figure I should be thorough Bought the pc HP e t in and immediately had issues with BSOD crashes After some initial troubleshooting the manufacturer HP sent me a replacement graphics card Nvidia Ge Force GT That however didn't fully remove crashes The system was also part of the quot upgrade to windows quot deals of that year I mention this because customer support told me at the time that the BSOD problems would be resolved with the upgrade They weren't From then on I've had recurring BSOD problems ranging from one or two a day to most recently and hence my posting here several within a few hours It's shameful what a novice pc user will live with After a BSOD the windows troubleshooter always points to the graphics card as the issue however it doesn't offer a solution Pryor to this I've tried upgrading the graphics card driver through Windows Updater updating bios this was a year or so ago most recently updating the driver through NVidia's website and finally rolling back the driver After rolling back the driver sound became an issue I use a flat screen tv as a monitor and though the pc had always sent both audio and video through the HDMI output it no longer read the tv speakers after the rollback Also I don't actually get a BSOD anymore when a crash occurs The screen simply goes black and I have to perform a hard reboot At first I thought this was due to my using a Flat screen tv as a monitor but I connected an old monitor to the pc and the monitor lost its signal as well Thank you if you even made it through that long explanation that probably helps very little

A:BSOD while streaming online content and multitasking

Welcome to SevenForums.

The recent .dmp file (obviously) blames your video card/video card drivers - BCC 116.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 116, {fffffa800eb76010, fffff8800fe65ae4, ffffffffc000009a, 4}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+c3bae4 )

---------

4: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa800eb76010, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff8800fe65ae4, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: ffffffffc000009a, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 0000000000000004, Optional internal context dependent data.

Debugging Details:
------------------

FAULTING_IP:
nvlddmkm+c3bae4
fffff880`0fe65ae4 4883ec28 sub rsp,28h

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`04049b88 fffff880`0ff00000 : 00000000`00000116 fffffa80`0eb76010 fffff880`0fe65ae4 ffffffff`c000009a : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`04049b90 fffff880`0fed3867 : fffff880`0fe65ae4 fffffa80`0bf5e000 00000000`00000000 ffffffff`c000009a : dxgkrnl!TdrBugcheckOnTimeout+0xec
fffff880`04049bd0 fffff880`0feffe0f : fffffa80`ffffd84d 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0eb76010 00000000`00000000 : dxgkrnl!DXGADAPTER::Reset+0x2a3
fffff880`04049c80 fffff880`0ffceec1 : fffffa80`0972e540 00000000`00000080 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0bf52410 : dxgkrnl!TdrResetFromTimeout+0x23
fffff880`04049d00 fffff800`03563e5a : 00000000`0460b59c fffffa80`0bf56a00 fffffa80`07917040 fffffa80`0bf56a00 : dxgmms1!VidSchiWorkerThread+0x101
fffff880`04049d40 fffff800`032bdd26 : fffff800`0343fe80 fffffa80`0bf56a00 fffff800`0344dcc0 00000000`00000000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`04049d80 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiStartSystemThread+0x16

STACK_COMMAND: .bugcheck ; kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nvlddmkm+c3bae4
fffff880`0fe65ae4 4883ec28 sub rsp,28h

SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+c3bae4

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: nvlddmkm

IMAGE_NAME: nvlddmkm.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4e99233b

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x116_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x116_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys

---------
lmvm nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff880`0f22a000 fffff880`0fea1000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Sat Oct 15 12:07:55 2011 (4E99233B)
CheckSum: 00C61687
ImageSize: 00C77000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/272809-bsod-while-streaming-online-content-multitasking.html
Relevancy 53.75%

hi, there are few things i need to implement in my network there is no domain only workgroup,
First stop online streaming on explorer,chrome opera and firefox.
second restrict all the users to install or download any software. i have restricted the user from policy object but it does not apply on all the sofwares for example viber can be installed.

SQL Task
there are several remote locations where sql is running, my company has asked me to find a way
to collect all the data from the remote locations to a central location automatically,
for example day to day data should be synced at night time from 2am to 7 am and it should be
compressed automatically before data transfers to the central location.

is there any possible way to do it ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/380001-how-stop-users-streaming-online-videos.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I have a Windows 8 tablet Acer Iconia W700(I5 Core) and i am trying to factory reset to the default settings again because of the stupid problems i am having on the tablet.
Here is the problem i am trying to get into the BIOS which is the 1 step on the Acer website but for some bizarre reason when it is completely off i press the Windows button and the power button to get in to the BIOS as it says on the Acer Website but it keeps going to the start menu/desktop now instead of going to the BIOS. :/
I have factory reset/hard reset on my Acer Iconia W700 a couple times and i never had this problem before, i gone in to the BIOS no problem!!!
Can someone help me please?? Thanks!!!

A:Windows 8 tablet factory reset/hard reset problem!!! HELP!!

Is it still under warranty? You should try contacting Acer.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/general-tablet-laptop-discussion/397817-windows-8-tablet-factory-reset-hard-reset-problem-help.html
Relevancy 53.75%

OS Windows bit Happened with XPPRO aswell PSU Coolmax w Processor Pentium D x model number SL AP Motherboard Biostar TP Random when freeze games/streaming playing E Combo VGA GTX Random freeze when playing games/streaming SE HD WesDig CaviarGreen tb RAM g ddr corsair Since the problem has occured i've replaced the motherboard ram and video card Note The SL AP processor says it matches any socket But biostars tp e motherboard doesnt list SL AP as supported- would the computer be able to even powerup if this was an issue ALSO my computers powerup process is questionably long it will take about seconds to bring me to the quot Tseries quot motherboard screen after powerup this is without CD drive plugged in If i plug the cd drive in it will take - seconds before mobo screen could this point to power supply This is not an issue that occurred at first when the freezing started and my guess is its from a deteriorating psu any suggestions questions In event viewer at every instance of the crash it will report errors and critical EventLog ID Kernel-Power ID EventLog ID probably too broad of errors but im doing what i can to make myself useful

A:Random freeze when playing games/streaming

try 2 things,

A. Go to C:\Windows\minidumps and see if there are any recent .dmp files in there

B. I think it may be realated to the processer it's self,
Also check youre temps, are they high?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/random-freeze-when-playing-games-streaming-552884.html
Relevancy 53.32%

I forgot to bookmark a website that hardcodes subtitle into video online.does anyone know the website for this ??

A:online website that hardcodes subtitle into video online

oh I remember now , it was only for converting subtitles its - http://subtitlefix.com/index.php

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-8/online-website-that-hardcodes-subtitle-into-video-online/1955.html
Relevancy 53.32%

I don't know what to do; launch.com doesn't work. When I try to play a video, the media player configuration box comes up saying "click the i see the video button when you see the video." The video doesn't play. It says "stopped." At other streaming video sites, it just says loading... then "ready." Then when I press play it again says loading... "ready".

I don't know what to do I tried going to "help" at launch if the video doesn't play. That doesn't work.

I have windows XP.

Thanks for your time.

Relevancy 53.32%

My brother has a COMPAQ Presario CQ - NR Notebook PC it came originally with Windows Vista OEM but I had upgraded to Windows Pro x in January From the looks of it the laptop was manufactured in which makes it about years old The issues he is having is that whenever he is streaming videos on Netflix Hulu for a long period of time it stops responding then it blue screens The same thing occurs when he is streaming music on Pandora Other times it occurs randomily but it simply stop responding and I can't click on anything which leaves me streaming. watching videos/audio online BSOD to force shut down I am thinking it is the Hard-drive since it was originally on a previous laptop that kept crashing and the HDDs would always spoil I am not sure if it is the Memory I installed but I am clueless at the moment The laptop used to get real hot due to the CPU fans being blocked by dirt but I resolved it when I cleaned the heat-sink and CPU fan If anyone can help me resolve this issue I would greatly appreciate it

A:BSOD watching online videos/audio streaming.

No BugChecks are being recorded for the blue screens, so that makes it difficult to debug the crashes. Since you suspect hardware and specifically the hard disks and memory, go through the following steps.If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.

Run Disk Check with both boxes checked for all HDDs and with Automatically fix file system errors checked for all SSDs. Post back your logs for the checks after finding them using Check Disk (chkdsk) - Read Event Viewer Log (you may need to search for wininit instead of chkdsk).
For any drives that do not give the message:
Windows has checked the file system and found no problems
run disk check again as above. In other words, if it says:
Windows has made corrections to the file system
after running the disk check, run the disk check again.

Run the short and long tests with SeaTools.SeaTools for Windows

SeaTools for DOS
Monitor temperatures during the following tests. Use the following programs to monitor the temperatures. Real Temp is a good CPU temperature monitor.
Speccy - System Information - Free Download will monitor all hardware temperatures.
HWiNFO, HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 - Hardware Information and Analysis Tools can be inaccurate for CPU temperatures, but is a good program for GPU temperature monitoring.
Use FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net to test the graphics card GPU. Let it run until the GPU temperatures even out or until the GPU temperatures reach a dangerous level (you can find the max temperature for your card on either the nVidia or AMD sites; if you are not sure, ask us). The goal is to get a steady temperature, find out if the GPU is overheating, or to see if there are any artifacts present in the test itself: look for strange pixelated patterns on the screen or colors that do not look like they belong. Then use the |MG| Video Memory Stress Test 1.7.116 Download to test your graphics card memory. Let the memory test run for at least seven passes; the more the better.

Run Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95 to determine any hardware problems. Run all three tests for a few hours each. If you get errors, stop the test and post back here.

Follow the steps for doing CPU stress test using IntelBurnTest

Run the boot version of Memtest86+ paying close attention to Parts 2 and 3 of the tutorial. Also, in case Memtest86+ misses anything and comes up with no errors, run the extended version of the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool for at least five passes. These you may want to run overnight since they take a long time to complete (run them an hour before bed each of the next two nights and check before going to sleep that they are still running).

Warning
Before you proceed with the following, answer these two questions: Are you still under warranty? Does your warranty allow you to open up the machine to check hardware? If you are unsure of the answers to these questions, contact your system manufacturer. WARNING: The steps that follow can void your warranty!!!

For Part 3: If You Have Errors: If you swap any memory components, follow these steps for ESD safety:Shut down and turn off your computer.
Unplug all power supplies to the computer (AC Power then battery for laptops, AC power for desktops)
Hold down the power button for 30 seconds to close the circuit and ensure all power drains from components.
Make sure you are grounded by using proper grounding techniques, i.e. work on an anti-static workbench, anti-static desk, or an anti-static pad. Hold something metallic while touching it to the anti-static surface, or use an anti-static wristband to attach to the anti-static material while working. If you do not have an anti-static workbench, desk, or pad, you can use your computer tower/case by finding a metal hold in it, such as a drive bay.
Once these steps have been followed, it is safe to remove and replace components within ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/233140-bsod-watching-online-videos-audio-streaming.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi,

I've had this machine a few months now and love it overall. However if I go oline to watch a video, say on YouTube, the sound goes all wrong and glitchy, the video stream is fine but the audio is not listenable and it's very annoying! Anyone got any ideas?

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?91940-Satellite-L50C-Online-audio-streaming-issue
Relevancy 53.32%

Im at a loss at the moment. I cannot figure out why my wmp will not play streaming videos online. I've updated to wmp 11 and still nothing. Before I updated it kept wanting to install a plugin called Windows Media Player 11 but would never go through with the plugin install. I then just went and downloaded WMP 11 and updates which removed the prompt to install WMP 11 as a plugin. However now any time I go to any site with streaming video or music it says "connecting to media" then the status reads "ready". It will try to connect to media then say "ready" every time I click play. Anyone have any idea how to fix this or why its happening?

A:Windows Media Player Not Streaming Online Videos

you possibly need a codec, the link below is for codecs for XP, it contains all the codecs that will play most if not all video and music file types - install this and while installing, just install with all recommended options
http://www.free-codecs.com/XP_Codec_Pack_download.htm

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-media-player-not-streaming-online-videos-219796.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Boxing Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Streaming Online TVBoxing Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Streaming Online TV nbsp CLICK HERE--- gt usitvstream com boxing-badou-jack-vs-lucian-bute-streaming-online-tv Welcome To Watch Live BOXING TV streaming You can watch BCS Live Streaming on yourcomputer or phone or whatever The BOXING Big Event Get instant access to the widest sports coverage on the net directly on your Laptop from any location No Extra hardware required Easy to use and anytime anywhere access Crystal clear coverage is essentialso you don rsquo t miss any part of the action The High L.I.V.E.*.T.V.*.B..o.x.i.n.g. Bute Streaming TV vs. Jack Badou Online Lucian Quality Definition picture It rsquo s the best on the net You get Worldwide Channels To Your PC Laptop I phone I pad Smart Phone Android Mac Linux Apple Io rsquo s Tablet And L.I.V.E.*.T.V.*.B..o.x.i.n.g. Badou Jack vs. Lucian Bute Streaming Online TV Any Other Mobile Devices Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute How to watch preview quotes odds undercard and predictionBadou Jack provides the second defence of his WBC super-middleweight title against Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Fight Time Date Live Stream and TV InfoBadou Jack and Lucian Bute back on the winning track ready to rumble in -pound title tiltPremier Boxing Champions lrm More news for Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute liveJack vs Bute Live Stream amp Fight Preview Badou Jack puts his -pound world title on the line against former champion Lucian Bute Name Badou Jack Lucian Bute Record Badou Jack - - Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Stream Free Links watch Jack vs Bute live streaming links this Saturday th April in premier boxing championship Jame Degale vs Medina SkySports THIANCE EX Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute live s t r e Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute live s t r e a m Avatar ghryfhgfguh Today at None In the news Image for the news Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Fight Time Date Live Stream Badou Jack - - KO will defend his WBC super middleweight title on Saturday against former champion Lucian Bute - KO at Showtime Sports Events Jack vs Bute -pound champion Badou Jack defends his title against former longtime Champion Badou Jack and former champion Lucian Bute SHOWTIME Sports announced seven live boxing telecasts over a -week ucian Bute Live StreamFight Meciul LUCIAN BUTE - BADOU JACK poate fi urm rit LIVE pe ProSport i va fi VIDEO LUCIAN BUTE vs BADOU JACK cele mai bune momente ale celor doi Badou Jack Vs Lucian Bute Tickets Boxing Event Tickets

A:L.I.V.E.*.T.V.*.B..o.x.i.n.g. Badou Jack vs. Lucian Bute Streaming Online TV

watch now Online Boxing tv==>> http://wdspirit.com/boxing==watch now Online Boxing tv==>> http://wdspirit.com/boxing==watch now Online Boxing tv==>> http://wdspirit.com/boxing==watch now Online Boxing tv==>> http://wdspirit.com/boxing==

watch now Online Boxing tv==>> http://wdspirit.com/boxing==watch now Online Boxing tv==>> http://wdspirit.com/boxing==watch now Online Boxing tv==>> http://wdspirit.com/boxing==watch now Online Boxing tv==>> http://wdspirit.com/boxing==

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19726519
Relevancy 52.89%

I recently installed Windows Service Pack actually three times after reinstating my computer software to the original state by erasing card video or software? problem playback Video and streaming. and reinstalling the full software install video playback and streaming. Video card problem or software? CD on my computer s hard drive for Window XP Home I have no problems playing games with my new FX Ultra video card by BFG but I am at random times getting the annoying green screen that blanks out my videos I am streaming or playing happens when I am streaming more often Then after that happens usually the computer video playback and streaming. Video card problem or software? reboots or shuts off I never had this happen before My computer s memory tests ok so why can I play games with this never happening but when I am streaming or watching video through Windows Media Player etc do I get the quot green screen blankout quot and then often the shutdown of my computer I have MB of system memory and MB of video memory I use System Mechanic and it shows I have at least half of my memory even during playback so what is the problem here I can attach my system computer file of my information if you like in an e-mail if it will help AND YES I HAVE THE DIVX CODECS I thought about that to and uninstalled and reinstalled them with the same random problems PLEASE HELP ME This is really annoying nbsp

A:video playback and streaming. Video card problem or software?

Well, it seems u dont have a hardware problem. this problem occurs only when u r watching videos. so i guess its the media player. take my suggestion, stop using it. Download this pack: KLite Codec Pack. I think the latest version is 3.2. Its got all the codecs u need to play compressed videos, and dvds. Its also got an advanced media player which can play any video u open it with like wmv, dat, mpg, rm, mov, avi, divx..... of course, the codecs for these formats r included in the pack.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/video-playback-and-streaming-video-card-problem-or-software.305886/
Relevancy 52.89%

Watch Now How to Be Single Online Video Full Streaming Download HD HQ watch How to Be Be to How Single.Online Putlocker {IMDB} streaming 1080p Free Single online free watch How to Be Single {IMDB} How to Be Single.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p Movie Online Free How to Be Single Full Movie Watch How {IMDB} How to Be Single.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p to Be Single Online Free Watch full length How to Be Single Online Free Movie How to Be Single for Free {IMDB} How to Be Single.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p Online Streaming Free Films How to Be Single Live online HD Vioz WATCH lsquo How to Be Single rsquo Online Free Streaming HD Watch full length How to Be Single Movie for Free Online Watch in here gt How to Be Single HDLink gt http tinyurl com hzrkxte Watch in here gt How to Be Single HDLink gt http is gd tN M b Watch How to Be Single Online Free How to Be Single- Watch Movies Online FreeWatch How to Be Single Full MovieIn the news Watch How to Be Single O-nline Director Zack SnyderWATCH HD How to Be Single Watch How to Be Single Online SPACEMOV -WATCH-Batman vs Superman Color How to Be Single COLOURlovers Watch How to Be Single Online Free Putlocker movie HD Watch Now How to Be Single Online Video Full Streaming Download HD HQ watch How to Be Single Watch How to Be Single Online Free How to Be Single Online How to Be Single online free full movie How to Be Single online full movie download Watch How to Be Single Online Step to Watch or Download Full Movie It is very easy and simple movies to access You can click the link above to watch this movie This film is very high quality and original licensed you can download or watch Enjoy watching and having fun Online Dailymotion How to Be Single download Shared Watch How to Be Single Online HD p p Fast Streaming Get free access to watch How to Be Single movie with excellent audio video quality and virus free interface Watch How to Be Single online at ultra fast data transfer rate cost-free virus-free access with maximum speed you immediately watch How to Be Single or download How to Be Single here follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream How to Be Single Series for Free Online Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips How to Be Single Quick Links Watch TV Series online How to Be Single Full Episode Watch How to Be Single Online Youtube Watch How to Be Single Online Dailymotion How to Be Single download Shared Online HD p- p Fast Streaming Tag How to Be Single Watch How to Be Single How to Be Single Full How to Be Single Movie How to Be Single Streaming How to Be Single Online How to Be Single Full Movie Watch How to Be Single Movie Online How to Be Single Download Mission Impossible Full Movie How to Be Single Free Online Watch How to Be Single Streaming How to Be Single Full Movie Online How to Be Single Full Movie Online Free How to Be Single English Film Free Watch Online How to Be Single English Film Live Steaming How to Be Single English Full Movie Watch Online How to Be Single English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online How to Be Single English Full Movie Watch Online How to Be Single Watch Online Full Free How to Be Single English Full Movie Download How to Be Single English Full Movie Free Download How to Be Single English Full Movie Online Free Download How to Be Single HD Full Movie Online How to Be Single HD English Full Movie Download How to Be Single English Full Movie How to Be Single Full Movie Watch Online How to Be Single English Full Movie Watch Online How to Be Single Movie Watch Online How to Be Single English Full Movie How to Be Single English Full Movie Online How to Be Single espa ntilde ol es Film Watch Online How to Be Single And Full Download How to Be Single English Full Movie Mojo Boxoffice nbsp

A:{IMDB} How to Be Single.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p

Watch Online HD Video CLICK HERE TO WATCH ONLINE! 

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19711090
Relevancy 52.89%

HD Showtime Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Boxing HD Showtime Badou Online Badou Lucian L.I.V.E.*.T.V.*.B..o.x.i.n.g. Bute vs. Hd Streaming Free Jack Jack vs Lucian Bute Boxing online Streaming free TV Google TV video Lucian Bute vs Badou Jack - April th Boxing Preview Live Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute watch Online Stream rafidA hour ago - Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Fight Time Date Live Stream and TV Info Bleacher Report - days ago Badou Jack and Lucian Bute back on the hours ago - post ----------- ---------------- CLICK HERE --- gt gt gt http tinyurl com rahazulhdboxing ------------ ------------------- hours ago - Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute w a t c h Online S t r e a m Badou Jack vs OSMAN Boxing Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto Fight Live S-tream mins ago - REGARDERLIVE Lucian Bute vs Badou Jack En Direct S-treaming totalsportekboxingbadou-jack-vs-lucian-bute-live-stream days ago - Eventbrite - H D T V Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute L i v e S L.I.V.E.*.T.V.*.B..o.x.i.n.g. Badou Jack vs. Lucian Bute Streaming Online Free Hd t r e a m i n g - Thursday June - Find event L.I.V.E.*.T.V.*.B..o.x.i.n.g. Badou Jack vs. Lucian Bute Streaming Online Free Hd and ticket information mins ago - watch Jack vs Bute live streaming links this Saturday th April in premier boxing championship Jame Degale vs Medina SkySports mins ago - HD Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live S-treaming totalsportekboxingbadou-jack-vs-lucian-bute-live-stream days ago - Badou Jack puts his -pound world title on the line against former champion Lucian Bute Name Badou Jack Lucian Bute Record Badou Jack - - Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Fight Time Date Live Stream and TV InfoBadou Jack vs Lucian Bute L i v e S-t r e a m ndash YoYo GamesBadou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Stream Free Links Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Stream Free Links watch Jack vs Bute live streaming links this Saturday th April in premier boxing Bleacher Report lrm - days agoCBSSports com lrm - day agoEventbriteHD Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live S-treaming help yoyogames com -Badou-Jack-vs-Lucian-Bute-L-i-v-e help yoyogames com --REGARDER-LIVE-Lucian-Bute-v help yoyogames com -HD-Badou-Jack-v-s-Lucian-Bute-Li https eventbrite com hdtvbadou-jack-vs-lucian-bute- https reddit com h nddhttps youtube complaylist list PLEeICMY VJpH OzvgQg Jack vs Bute Live Stream amp Fight Preview April Jack will be making his second defense of the title and it will be Bute s second straight LIVE TV B oxing Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Streaming Online TV More news for Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute live streamShowtime Boxing How to watch Jack vs Bute Degale vs Medina on TVWatch Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Stream - Eventbrite

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19732467
Relevancy 52.89%

Watch Now Deadpool Online Video Full Streaming Download HD HQ watch Deadpool online free watch Deadpool Movie Online Free Deadpool Full Movie Watch Deadpool Online Free Watch full length Deadpool Online Free Movie Deadpool for Free Online Streaming Free Films streaming Deadpool.Online 1080p Putlocker {IMDB} Free Deadpool Live online HD Vioz WATCH lsquo Deadpool rsquo Online Free Streaming HD Watch full length Deadpool Movie for Free Online Watch in here gt Deadpool HDLink gt http tinyurl com husjzrz Watch in here gt Deadpool HDLink gt http is gd RYj WP Watch Deadpool Online Free Deadpool- Watch Movies Online FreeWatch Deadpool Full MovieIn the news {IMDB} Deadpool.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p Watch Deadpool O-nline Director Zack SnyderWATCH HD Deadpool Watch Deadpool Online SPACEMOV -WATCH-Batman vs Superman Color Deadpool COLOURlovers Watch Deadpool Online Free Putlocker movie HD Watch Now Deadpool Online Video Full Streaming Download HD HQ watch Deadpool Watch Deadpool Online Free Deadpool Online Deadpool online free full movie Deadpool online full movie download Watch Deadpool Online Step to Watch or Download Full Movie It is very easy and simple movies to access You can click the link above to watch this movie This film is very high quality and original licensed you can download or watch Enjoy watching and having fun Online Dailymotion Deadpool download Shared Watch Deadpool Online HD p p Fast Streaming Get free access to watch Deadpool movie with excellent audio video quality and virus free interface Watch Deadpool online at ultra fast data transfer rate cost-free virus-free access with maximum speed you immediately watch Deadpool or download Deadpool here follow the ling below and hopefully you satisfied Watch full stream Deadpool Series for Free Online Streaming Free Films to Watch Online including Series Trailers and Series Clips Deadpool Quick Links Watch TV Series online Deadpool Full Episode Watch Deadpool Online Youtube Watch Deadpool Online Dailymotion Deadpool download Shared Online HD p- p Fast Streaming Tag Deadpool Watch Deadpool Deadpool Full Deadpool Movie Deadpool Streaming Deadpool Online Deadpool Full Movie Watch Deadpool Movie Online Deadpool Download Mission Impossible Full Movie Deadpool Free Online Watch Deadpool Streaming Deadpool Full Movie Online Deadpool Full Movie Online Free Deadpool English Film Free Watch Online Deadpool English Film Live Steaming Deadpool English Full Movie Watch Online Deadpool English Full Movie Mojo Watch Online Deadpool English Full Movie Watch Online Deadpool Watch Online Full Free Deadpool English Full Movie Download Deadpool English Full Movie Free Download Deadpool English Full Movie Online Free Download Deadpool HD Full Movie Online Deadpool HD English Full Movie Download Deadpool English Full Movie Deadpool Full Movie Watch Online Deadpool English Full Movie Watch Online Deadpool Movie Watch Online Deadpool English Full Movie Deadpool English Full Movie Online Deadpool espa ntilde ol es Film Watch Online Deadpool And Full Download Deadpool English Full Movie Mojo Boxoffice

A:{IMDB} Deadpool.Online Free Putlocker streaming 1080p

Watch Online HD Video CLICK HERE TO WATCH ONLINE! 

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19711084