Windows Support Forum

Synaptics and Microsoft mice fight

Q: Synaptics and Microsoft mice fight

I m having a little problem here dealing with the two mice on my laptop It s a Dell Inspiron with a Synaptics touchpad built-in and a Microsoft Wheel Optical USB mouse plugged into the system I want to disable and Synaptics Microsoft fight mice the touchpad since one of it s buttons is broke it keeps automatically clicking with no input from me at random times HOWEVER - I need the Synpatic drivers installed in order Synaptics and Microsoft mice fight to disable the device If someone can point me to a guide that can disable the touchpad in the s BIOS all the better I can t install the Intellipoint Drivers Synaptics and Microsoft mice fight because the Synpatic drivers are already installed However that means without the Microsoft drivers my Microsoft s mouse s scroll settings keep getting reset everytime I boot - If I have the Microsoft mouse drivers installed first then install the Synaptic ones the menu for the Synpatic device properties is broken meaning Synaptics and Microsoft mice fight I can t disable the touch pad or the drivers annoying icon ARGH So can anyone help out here Is there a way I can disable the touchpad AND keep my external mouse s scroll settings from resetting all the time nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Synaptics and Microsoft mice fight

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Synaptics and Microsoft mice fight

The Windows-built-in standard USB mouse-drivers should let you use scrolling without any problems. No need to install those bloated Intellipoint drivers.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/synaptics-and-microsoft-mice-fight.22588/
Relevancy 58.05%

Hey all I have a Microsoft Ergonomic Laser Mouse http www microsoft com hardware mo s aspx pid I really love the mouse but I am having issues with the scroll wheel in certain apps e g Cubase Syncback in Scroll Microsoft Problems Vista/W7 Mice Lazer Wheel Digsby audio plugins since Vista Note This does not happen with my old optical mouse I never had this issue with any mouse in Windows XP I'll try to explain my findings and would love any help to try and completely Microsoft Lazer Mice Scroll Wheel Problems in Vista/W7 resolve the issue After a fresh install of Vista or W RC the scroll wheel does not behave correctly Microsoft Lazer Mice Scroll Wheel Problems in Vista/W7 in these apps You must spin EXTREMELY fast to make it move or it behaves erratically After some research I found that MS have implemented a quot high resolution quot scroll wheel behavior since Vista which is obviously not supported by all applications I found this document on the Microsoft site which explains all the details http download microsoft com downlo f b Wheel docx The document suggests changing some registry values to disable this high resolution behavior Thus I did just that and added the Microsoft Lazer Mice Scroll Wheel Problems in Vista/W7 following entries to HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SYSTEM CurrentControlSet Enum HID Vid xxxx amp Pid yyyy lt instance ID gt Device Parameters VScrollHighResolutionDisable HScrollHighResolutionDisable This actually fixed the issue after rebooting and I thought I had it all sorted I then thought it would be a good idea to install my Intellipont drivers v beta for Windows to get all the benefits of the mouse The drivers are also very helpful because the scrollwheel is usually far too sensitive and the drivers fix this Of course just my luck after installing the drivers the problem re-appeared The registry entry I had entered above was still in the registry too If you kill ipoint exe and then disable enable the mouse driver in Device Manager the problem goes away As soon as you start ipoint exe again the problem re-appears So the main thing I want to figure out is how to disable this high resolution behaviour with the Intellipoint drivers installed Can anyone assist There are quite a few threads on the net about this too but no resolution WINAMP COM Forums - Mouse Scroll not working in Vista OpenOffice org Forum Scroll wheel not working in Vista java net Forums Windows Vista and mouse wheel problems Mouse Wheel does not work Microsoft Laser Mouse - VirtualBox This is currently my biggest gripe with W I really REALLY hope to find a resolution If anyone can help I really would appreciate it Cheers Zambz

A:Microsoft Lazer Mice Scroll Wheel Problems in Vista/W7

I have made an additional discovery today. This problem only starts after ipoint.exe is launched. If you disable ipoint.exe at startup and reboot Windows, the scroll wheel behaves correctly.

Thus, I am trying to find a way to set ipoint.exe to start without enhanced scroll wheel support.

If anyone can help at all, I really really would appreciate it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/11562-microsoft-lazer-mice-scroll-wheel-problems-vista-w7.html
Relevancy 54.61%

My problem I have but one hand amp certain things just need two I had found a solution in the Kensington Turboball Mouseworks software but Kensington dropped the features I loved when it replaced mice: gaming mice have in Macros best? the which Mouseworks with trackball works Mouseworks is incompatible with anything newer than xP Some things such as CTRL CLICK would be really nice to have I have found click boxes in W 's Windows Explorer amp this helps but for selecting a range of items then a few scattered ones is all but impossible Also Mouseworks had programming profiles for different programs so one button had a different function in different programs I now use LOGITECH WIRELESS TRACKMAN which has programmable buttons but they do the same thing in every program amp no keyboard click combos While I do Macros in gaming mice: which mice have the best? intend to continue using the trackball a gaming mouse would help with those tasks I know about AUTOHOTKEY but lack the patience to figure out how to use it

A:Macros in gaming mice: which mice have the best?

Logitech. My G700s has all of those features in its software suit. Three switchable profiles and application based profiles which also have three switchable profiles themselves. All part of their central game software.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/361921-macros-gaming-mice-mice-have-best.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I'm looking for software that can customize my touchpad functions, like "tap to click" and some other features found in Synaptics software... The touchpad on my laptop doesn't have anything like it...

A:Synaptics software on non-synaptics touchpad?

Edit: nevermind, re-read title

http://www.techist.com/forums/f9/synaptics-software-non-synaptics-touchpad-277234/
Relevancy 43.43%

I am working on a PC that got hit by an infected web site fight totour.exe with Another Probably via a Quick Time file accourding to the user Trendmicro cleaned out most of the junk but I am stuck with after - minutes post boot it complains that c windows system totour exe is a problem It claims that the virus has been fiexed but the file can not be and will be quaranted I have tried the steps I found here Another fight with totour.exe to use killbox and get the c cd nls file However after the next boot they come back Also when I try to go for the totour exe file in kill box it always reports that the file already doesn t exist Thanks for any help on finally get rid of this nasty Roger Vicker CCP Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v BETA Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe C WINDOWS csifcsvc exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL MICROSOFTBCM Binn sqlservr exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client ntrtscan exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsDeviceConnect exe C Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client tmlisten exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMax PNP exe C Program Files Dell Media Experience PCMService exe C Program Files Common Files Sonic Update Manager sgtray exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files Musicmatch Musicmatch Jukebox mm tray exe C Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client pccntmon exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpotdd exe C Program Files Musicmatch Musicmatch Jukebox mmtask exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr Acrotray exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe C Program Files HP hpcoretech hpcmpmgr exe C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C Program Files Winamp winampa exe C Program Files DellSupport DSAgnt exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat acrobat sl exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader reader sl exe C Program Files palmOne Hotsync exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr AcroDist exe C Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client ofcdog exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Trend Micro OfficeScan Client pccntupd exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Downloads HiJackThis v exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http bfc myway com search de srchlft html O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run SoundMAXPnP C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMax PNP exe O - HKLM Run PCMService quot C Program Files Dell Media Experience PCMService exe quot O - HKLM Run UpdateManager quot C Program Files Common Files Sonic Update Manager sgtray exe quot r O - HKLM Run dla C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe O - HKLM Run MMTray quot C Program Files Musicmatch Musicmatch Jukebox mm tra... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/another-fight-with-totour-exe.582166/
Relevancy 43.43%

about ztorsftdgh.vbs . when i insert my USB flash disk, ztorsftdgh.vbs keeps on coming even on other flash disks, what do i do ?

A:please help, dunno how to fight this one

Hello! Welcome to BleepingComputer Forums!
My name is Georgi and and I will be helping you with your computer problems.
Before we begin, please note the following:
I will working be on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
The logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me.
Stay with the topic until I tell you that your system is clean. Missing symptoms does not mean that everything is okay.
Instructions that I give are for your system only!
Please do not run any tools until requested ! The reason for this is so I know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.
Please perform all steps in the order received. If you can't understand something don't hesitate to ask.
Again I would like to remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so. I will not help you if you do not follow my instructions.

STEP 1

First make sure that you disable Autorun:

How to disable the Autorun functionality in Windows

STEP 2

Please download USBFix tool from here...make sure that your flash drive is connected to the computer.
Click on the Deletion button to scan and clean the flash drive for malware remnants (you can also open My Computer, right click on the flash drive's letter from the context menu and scan it with your installed antivirus software without open the USB stick yet until the scan guarantee the flash drive is completely clean).

Finally if your antivirus softwate don't offer the removable media to be scanned when plugged in (instead of scanning the flash drive with right click on the flash drive letter) you can install the following software - MCShield 2 It will monitor in real-time for any threats that can spread via USB drives. The tool is light on system resources and it's compatible with the installed antivirus software.

STEP 3

Next let's check the computer for malware as well:
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.Note: You need to run the version compatibale with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
Press Scan button.
It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please copy and paste it to your reply.
The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.

Regards,
Georgi

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/520676/please-help-dunno-how-to-fight-this-one/
Relevancy 43.43%

I can only say D I the the win WAR can fight, but won Vundo this is one tough bug even the pros cant whip it so again this is not like I am a rookie just uneducated and a little reckless so this will approached as a learning and perhaps a humerus adventure Where I am Vundo won the fight, but can I win the WAR so far Backed up my data by imaging the drive twice on separate hard drive partitions I have hd on system IDE SATA Now operating on IDE O with fresh XP Pro SP install nd attempt st was corrupted from BIOS quot yes quot I had to flash BIOS also enabled bios virus notifier in to remove whatever name this creature is Vundo etc now operating smoothly and locked down tight with tea timer antivir avast So stubbornly trying to whip this bug after all removal attempts failed nothing much on HJ log did overlay install C windows from xp setup disk no repair option available nice little hal no boot no ntldr boot issue so I found a little program to reinstall hal ntldr booted a few times ran vundofix vundobegone malewarebytes again nothing hj log nothing Guess what running firefox browser quot it s BaaaaK quot same ol same ole Tried avast boot rescue disk nothing major showed was able to run Spybot which showed tons of vundo infections but of course cant remove them and malewarebytes again still removals failed Got Vundo won the fight, but can I win the WAR a little agitated and tried ComboFix not Vundo won the fight, but can I win the WAR a wise move since I had no Idea what I was doing and promptly crashed my system royally and had to repeat step Still infected so Went for XP repair install again this time Setup let me complete the repair and on reboot installed spybot again vundo still there after repair install Tried a couple alternatives spyware doctor install crased to blue screen as did a program called OSAM autorun manager that s supposed to get rid of vundo So either a driver install or the fact that it can harm vundo causes the crash is my best guess Additional symptoms not previously mentioned include behavior like BHO redirects system file corruption notice popups computer slowdown random crashes and hangs all annoying and frustrating I Give Up Vundo won ---for now I hope there is a way to salvage this system years of work and years of data and will go step by step instructions if anyone can help rid this pest I have data and all the applications backed up and can reinstall one by one to restore system if I can get rid of this agonizing pest Please tell me correct order to post logs and where if there is any hope if not please suggest cleanest way to tranfer files without eventually spreading infection to new OS

A:Vundo won the fight, but can I win the WAR

This is probably your best alternative---------------------------------Please read the pinned topic titled "Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log". If you cannot complete a step, then skip it and continue with the next. In Step 6 there are instructions for downloading and running DDS which will create a Pseudo HJT Report as part of its log.When you have done that, post your log in the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal forum, NOT here, for assistance by the HJT Team Experts. A member of the Team will walk you through, step by step, on how to clean your computer. If you post your log back in this thread, the response from the HJT Team will be delayed because your post will have to be moved. This means it will fall in line behind any others posted that same day. Start a new topic, give it a relevant title and post your log along with a brief description of your problem, a summary of any anti-malware tools you have used and a summary of any steps that you have performed on your own. An expert will analyze your log and reply with instructions advising you what to fix. After doing this, we would appreciate if you post a link to your log back here so we know that your getting help from the HJT Team.Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response because the HJT Team members are very busy working logs posted before yours. They are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post and are waiting, please DO NOT "bump" your post or make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the HJT Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another HJT Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/222930/vundo-won-the-fight-but-can-i-win-the-war/
Relevancy 43.43%

This game is awesome!! Warning Highly addicting!! Goto this site to fight my brute, everything is self explanatory & easy and only takes a minute to play.

http://sf2-ken.mybrute.com/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/fight-my-brute.816425/
Relevancy 43.43%

I'm thinking of building a new PC within the next 6 months. I still don't know if I want another Intel, or try a AMD. I want to know which is best in terms of overclocking, performance, reliability, stability, etc... I'm sure there are millions of threads like this out there, but I couldn't find one. Thanks for all the help.

EDIT: I will be using the computer for moderate-heavy gaming, dvd playback and maybe editing someday, lots of internet/office use, basically, a little of eveything.

Relevancy 43.43%

I am plagued by a startup page (?) for a game (?) called Bite Fight. It pops up three or four times a week. I can close it and go about my work. But I am suspicious. Is it a gateway for someone to get into my computer? Is it going to cause harm? How can I get rid of it? It does not appear in the "add/remove" folder. I can not find it in the rigestry. Help.

Relevancy 43.43%

I went into start>run>msconfig>startup and removed just two things. When the computer rebooted a new config screen came up stating I had to start in normal mode. How can I stop this window from coming up and run the system they way I want to run the system

A:A fight between me and the computer

there is a checkbox that comes up and says you made changes to the MSCONFIG startup and are you aware of it? If you check that box you will not see it again. The best way to stop things from starting up is to go into the program and uncheck the Start With Windows radio button most programs have under Preferences, or Options.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/a-fight-between-me-and-the-computer-522475.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I just bought First to Fight and it runs great on High settings on 800x600 with stuff like decals and shadows off to boost framerates. But if i'm outsied i get good frames per second(mabye 30-40+) but there is like killer mouse lag and it's really annoying. I just don't get it. it's the same in Americas Army when 60+fps i get no lag but anything below i get killer mouse lag. your help would be nice. Thanks!
256mb GeForce 5500 ovclkd @ 290/443
350watt psu

A:First to Fight Mouse lag

here's my DXDIAG: it's attached

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/first-to-fight-mouse-lag.437003/
Relevancy 43.43%

I ve fight going bad 2 hour been trying to remove this stupid security alert that pops up from my system tray Securty Alert email protected Type Virus Network Worm Damage Level High Description Virus that infects executable files Recommendation Delete Quarantine immediately Protection Click 2 hour fight going bad this balloon to download certified Antivirus software I also keep having my homepage resest to www safeiepage com or something of the like and I cannot download any form of scanners as it blocks some of them I scanned my computer with Avg which is completely updated and also with updated Ad-Aware SE I read a few other threads on this forum and quickly installed and ran Hi-jack this Here is my log Logfile of 2 hour fight going bad HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files VideoKeyCodec isamonitor exe C Program Files VideoKeyCodec pmsngr exe C Program Files Microsoft Hardware Keyboard type exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgemc exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program 2 hour fight going bad Files QuickTime qttask exe C PROGRA AWS WEATHE Weather exe C Program Files VideoKeyCodec pmmon exe C Program Files VideoKeyCodec isamini exe C Program Files Yahoo Messenger ymsgr tray exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgupsvc exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http channels aimtoday com search aimtoolbar jsp R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http red clientapps yahoo com customize ycomp wave defaults sp http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer R - URLSearchHook no name - A FAF - E- cf- - F A D - C Program Files MyWebSearch SrchAstt bin MWSSRCAS DLL file missing O - BHO MyWebSearch Search Assistant BHO - A FAF - E- cf- - F A D - C Program Files MyWebSearch SrchAstt bin MWSSRCAS DLL file missing O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO mwsBar BHO - B EA -A - -B BB- DE CCA - C Program Files MyWebSearch bar bin MWSBAR DLL file missing O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - bf b fc- cb- f- c - d ca a b d - C Program Files VideoKeyCodec isaddon dll O - HKLM Run IntelliType quot C Program Files Microsoft Hardware Keyboard type exe quot O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM Run AVG EMC C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgemc exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run REGSHAVE C Program Files REGSHAVE REGSHAVE EXE AUTORUN O - HKLM Run SystemDoctor Free C Program Files SystemDoctor Free sd exe -scan O - HKLM Run dc check C Program Files SystemDoctor Free startmon exe O - HKLM Run USDR cw C Program Files SystemDoctor Free USDR cw exe -c O - HKCU Run Weather C PROGRA AWS WEATHE Weather exe O - HKCU Run MyWebSearch Email Plugin C PROGRA MYWEBS bar bin mwsoemon exe O - HKCU Run MsnMsgr quot C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe quot background O - HKCU Run Yahoo Page... Read more

Relevancy 43.43%

Okay, here's the deal. I was on the laptop (hp g-60), and it was fine. No new downloads. Now i start it, user accounts are gone. Blank background screen. Ctrl alt del twice does nothing, system recovery tries to load but then it goes back to the same screen. I'm clueless. Help please???

A:good fight hp.

Hi and welcome to TSF have you tried to boot in safe mode,tap F8 as you boot and choose safe mode or safe mode with networking,there is a chance your profile or account has been corrupted so you could try system restore to a point when it was ok

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/good-fight-hp-685255.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I've had Epic Megagames "Fire Fight" since 2000 working on Windows 95, but have recently upgraded to Windows XP, and it no longer seems to work. The Autorun function doesn't start it up. I've searched the archives here, but can't find any threads mentioning it.
Is there anything I can do to make it work?

Relevancy 43.43%

i am fight much satan please help Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes E WINDOWS System smss exeE WINDOWS system winlogon exeE WINDOWS system services exeE WINDOWS system lsass exeE please am much help. fight i satan, WINDOWS system svchost exeE WINDOWS System svchost exeE WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exeE WINDOWS system spoolsv exeE Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeE WINDOWS system sessmgr exeE WINDOWS Explorer EXEE i am fight much satan, please help. Program Files ClamWin bin ClamTray exeE Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exeE Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exeE WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files transparency Transparent exeE Program Files Pidgin pidgin exeC Program Files photoshop Photoshop exeE WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www stemplay com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft i am fight much satan, please help. com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localR - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - no file O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - E Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - HKLM Run CTHelper CTHELPER EXEO - HKLM Run ClamWin quot E Program Files ClamWin bin ClamTray exe quot --logonO - HKLM Run ISUSPM Startup quot E Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService isuspm exe quot -startupO - HKLM Run ISUSScheduler quot E Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe quot -startO - HKLM Run ZoneAlarm Client quot E Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe quot O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe E WINDOWS system ctfmon exeO - Startup Transparent Windows lnk O - Global Startup Adobe Gamma Loader lnk E Program Files Common Files Adobe Calibration Adobe Gamma Loader exeO - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - E Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - E Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - Extra button Spyware Doctor - D D A- - D -A A - C B E E - E WINDOWS System shdocvw dllO - Extra button no name - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - windir Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exe file missing O - Extra 'Tools' menuitem xpsp res dll - - e e dd -d - - b -f ba - windir Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exe file missing O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - E Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Windows Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - E Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeO - Unknown file in Winsock LSP e program files bonjour mdnsnsp dllO - Options group INTERNATIONAL International O - DPF -C A- E-A -C C BBF Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool - http go microsoft com fwlink linkid O - DPF FE - - E-AFAD-DEB EDE PearsonAsstX Control - http www mathxl com applets PearsonInstallAsst cabO - DPF F B -B - DD- F - B ECC Facebook Photo Uploader Control - http upload facebook com controls Facebo otoUploader cabO - DPF E A- D- EE - C-DC FA D FC MUWebControl Class - http update microsoft com microsoftupdat b O - DPF C DD - E - AE -BD - B DeltaCVX Control - http www mathxl com applets DeltaCVX cabO - DPF D CDB E-AE D- CF- B - Shockwave Flash Object - http fpdownload macromedia com get shoc ash swflash cabO - Winlogon Notify WgaLogon - E WINDOWS SYSTEM WgaLogon dllO - Service Adobe LM Service - Unknown owner - E Program Files Common Files Adobe Systems Shared Service Adobelmsvc exeO - Service Id String F B CC BB B Bonjour Service - Apple Computer... Read more

A:i am fight much satan, please help.

Hi, Our apologies for the delay. If you still require help, please post a new fresh log so I can see if anything has changed.If you have not done so already, please do the initial cleanup steps in the following instructions before posting your new log: Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/96284/i-am-fight-much-satan-please-help/
Relevancy 43.43%

Will NOD32,SuperAntiSpyware Free Edition,Hijackthis and CCleaner fight if i install them on my computer?Like have a conflict?I don't think so because i don't think CCleaner and Hijackthis are antivriuses/antispywares/antimalwares but if they are will the like fight?And i know NOD32 is an antivirus and SuperantiSpyware Free Edition is an antispyware program but will NOD32 And SAP(SuperAntiSpyware)fight?Same goes to Ccleaner and Hijackthis...and maybe like CCleaner and NOD32 will fight?I need to know this so i don't get like more viruses and stuff cause my friend says if they fight they might release viruses and stuff(like from the Quarantine section)I don't know if someone lost me(i don't know what i'm typing exactly)but can any1 tell me will they fight?Will they release viruses and stuff if thet do fight?

A:Will They Fight(have A Conflict)?

Since Anti-viruses and anti-spyware applications generally look for different things, there should be no reason for any conflict. Where you will get problems is with having two AVs (especially if both provide real-time protection); these will often conflict.
Using CCleaner (just be extremely careful since it is a very powerful application, and should be used with EXTREME CAUTION when deleting any files recommended) or any "on demand" application will not cause conflicts, either, if you do not scan your hard drive with more than one at a time.
I hope this answers your questions, but if you need additional clarification, please post back in a reply.
Cheers,
John

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/110913/will-they-fighthave-a-conflict/
Relevancy 43.43%

Okay so as fight How back? to I basically explained in my introduction thread for new membership that I am a recent How to fight back? victim of a rootkit malware infection on my computer at that time Windows I am trying to learn from my past mistakes and learn how to defend myself better I already own Malwarebytes PRO and am seeking further advice I have thought of a couple of inquiring questions to start off with but I would love to take all insight to help me combat these deadly infections Do these password protection programs defend against rootkits and such For example I saw a intel security password protection program advertised when I was downloading an Adobe product on their website earlier today A lot of times rootkits are started by keylogged or at least as I have been told Is there a program out there that prevents keylogging or helps in that general area What other security software protocols should I be considering Is Malwarebytes PRO enough protection Or do I need to get a correlating anti-virus as well I was under the impression it was an anti-virus but for whatever reason Windows Action Center doesn't deem Malwarebytes as an anti-virus so I turned off the notification temporarily The rootkit infection I had devastated all of my online logins How to fight back? I had my chrome browser to save all logins and mostly everything auto logged me in luckily I was albe to recover a good portion of the accounts after fresh installing With that in mind should this practice be revoked Should I manually write down these login information instead Note I am currently running Windows bit Home Premium

http://www.techist.com/forums/f155/how-fight-back-278420/
Relevancy 43.43%

Considering that a firewall may include popup blockers, or spam blockers, or ad blockers, and considering that IE, or I now see, Firefox can do the same, I wonder if these utilities conflict with one another with potentially damaging results.
Any experience? Any evidence? How is it all resolved?
I'd like to understand how it works.

A:Do blockers fight one another?

I have no evidence either way, but I generally like to only use one app per purpose. If you have a firewall with popup blocking, get rid of the popup blocker etc.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/4525/do-blockers-fight-one-another/
Relevancy 43.43%

I have run Superantispyware Smitfraudfix Mcafee Virus Scan Online and Spybot Search amp Goes Fight The And on Solved: Destroy trying to get Solved: And The Fight Goes on rid of VirusProtectPro They did not remove it Am enclosing logs from Superantispyware Smitfraudfix and HJT SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log http www superantispyware com Generated at PM Application Version Core Rules Database Version Trace Rules Database Version Scan type Complete Scan Total Scan Time Memory items scanned Memory threats detected Registry items scanned Registry threats detected File items scanned File threats detected Adware IWantSearchBar HKU S- - - - - - - Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar ShellBrowser E F -EA - A - C-D ABC EED B Adware Tracking Cookie C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Documents and Settings Owner Cookies email protected txt C Do... Read more

A:Solved: And The Fight Goes on

Here is HJT Log:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 1:41:01 PM, on 7/31/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16473)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido anti-spyware 4.0\guard.exe
C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE
C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6066\SiteAdv.exe
C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\LaunchApplication.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\HackerWatch\HWAPI.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\InterVideo\Common\Bin\WinCinemaMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\wkcalrem.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Webshots\Webshots.scr
c:\program files\common files\mcafee\mna\mcnasvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcods.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\MSC\mcpromgr.exe
c:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\mcafee\redirsvc\redirsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcshield.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\McAfee\VIRUSS~1\mcsysmon.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\PCSuite\DATALA~1\DATALA~1.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6066\SAService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLLoginProxy.exe
C:\unzipped\hijackthis[1]\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = 127.0.0.1
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {089FD14D-132B-48FC-8861-0048AE113215} - C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6066\SiteAdv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - c:\PROGRA~1\mcafee\VIRUSS~1\scriptcl.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {BDBD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee SiteAdvisor - {0BF43445-2F28-4351-9252-17FE6E806AA0} - C:\Program Files\SiteAdvisor\6066\SiteAdv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Windows Live Toolbar - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [checktime] c:\program files\HPSelect\Frontend\ct.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Recguard] C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-and-the-fight-goes-on.603145/
Relevancy 43.43%

The main problem is that my mouse stops working sometimes...
i chaged mouse and still the same (maybe the 2nd mouse less often not sure)
so i go to device manager and see that usb + sm drivers are not installed =>code 28 (my windows are in greek so maybe my translation is not perfect)
windows: 7 ultimate 64bit
mothereboard :asroch h61icafe
i go to the site and cant find drivers for usb..only for usb 3 and it doesnt solve the problem
so is it a driver i cant find...or is it an other problem

ps: i am quite an amature with comps...

thnx for ur time hope u can help xD!!

A:cant fight the right drivers (probably)

Hi Taras and welcome to Seven Forums:
Here is the 64 bit Windows 7 driver page for your motherboard:
ASRock > H61iCafe

You probably want in .inf (2nd one down from the top) which looks like the motherboard drivers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/332817-cant-fight-right-drivers-probably.html
Relevancy 43%

Hello Today a generic looking up has the Defender given Windows fight pop-up informed me that when I opened an NFL website that allows the viewer to follow the statistics of a Windows Defender has given up the fight particular game by Windows Defender has given up the fight launching an applet and the information you seek is in the pop-up window It's a little antiquated but it does the job without relying upon the commercial sports networks and all of the fluff and nonsense that comes with their services Today I received the message Application blocked by security settings My next move is to overrule whatever security setting was triggered by my opening this perfectly benign application I am relying upon the Microsoft Security Essentials and the Windows Firewall as my active anti virus malware system I do a weekly cleaning with cCleaner thorough scan with Spy Bot Search and Destroy and I use defraggler Every month I use a combination of the Bleeping Computer's disinfectants to remove junkware malware adware etc I seem to stay ahead of the fray while preserving the memory that is consumed by so many commercial anti-virus malware scanners I am open to suggestions for improving my process In the meantime when I started digging through Microsoft to address the issue I find out that Windows Defender is turned off It will not turn back on manually or through restarting One clue I received was that it is Out of Date Using Windows Update did not rectify this problem So I am stuck with Windows Defender that will not turn on Microsoft Security Essentials is functioning as is the firewall Spybot Search and Destroy was also turned off but I was able to manually turn it back on I am not sure if one needs MS Security Essentials AND Windows Defender I do not believe that the free installation of Spybot S amp D provides much real time protection as I have to update it manually before I scan for malware Attached are screen shots of the events described above I will be glad to run the mini toolbox utility but I will wait for the instructions of the good samaritan who responds to my problem Many thanks Jim Considine Baltimore MD

A:Windows Defender has given up the fight

See this ... http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_start/windows-defender-and-microsoft-security-essentials/7fe5ee56-742a-448b-8de9-8eac975179ff .

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/549291/windows-defender-has-given-up-the-fight/
Relevancy 43%

Hi all My laptop was hit with this annonying malware and spyware called virtomundo but i never back down and gave it a try to fight back With the help of Bullguard Vundofix and virtumondoBegone installer I hope i can get your diagnostic expertise advise on my HJt log If this malware or spyware were remove permanently or not HJT I virtomundo back w/ fight log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE I fight back w/ virtomundo Unable to get Internet Explorer version Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system bgsvcgen exe C WINDOWS system DRIVERS CDANTSRV EXE C WINDOWS system inetsrv inetinfo exe C PROGRA MI MSSQL binn sqlservr exe c Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exe C Program Files FinePixViewer QuickDCF exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Tools Binn sqlmangr exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware avgas exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exe C usb HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll file missing O - HKLM Run REGSHAVE C Program Files REGSHAVE REGSHAVE EXE AUTORUN O - HKLM Run AVG Anti-Spyware quot C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware avgas exe quot minimized O - HKCU Run P kAutostart C naz installer motorola moto p k p k-commander Beta P kAutostart exe O - Global Startup ExifLauncher lnk O - Global Startup InterVideo WinCinema Manager lnk C Program Files InterVideo Common Bin WinCinemaMgr exe O - Global Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXE O - Global Startup Service Manager lnk C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Tools Binn sqlmangr exe O - HKCU Software Policies Microsoft Internet Explorer Restrictions present O - HKCU Software Policies Microsoft Internet Explorer Control Panel present O - HKCU Software Policies Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbars Restrictions present O - Broken Internet access because of LSP chain gap in chain of missing O - DPF - f - bb - d -fa d f a ab Installation Support - C Program Files Yahoo Common Yinsthelper dll O - Service AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - Anti-Malware Development a s - C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exe O - Service B's Recorder GOLD Library General Service bgsvcgen - B H A Corporation - C WINDOWS system bgsvcgen exe O - Service C-DillaSrv - C-Dilla Ltd - C WINDOWS system DRIVERS CDANTSRV EXE O - Service Google Updater Service gusvc - Google - C Program Files Google Common Google Updater GoogleUpdaterService exe O - Service InstallDriver Table Manager IDriverT - Macrovision Corporation - C Program Files Common Files InstallShield Driver Intel IDriverT exe O - Service iPodService - Apple Computer Inc - C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe -- End of file - bytes Thanks and Cheers nash

A:I fight back w/ virtomundo

Just this bit of cleaning and fixing to do and you should be fine..

Download LSPfix
Unzip the file to a folder on your desktop.
Double-click to run
Select: (Advanced) "I know what I'm doing"
Then click the FINISH button. Restart your computer.

========================
If you have not set these restrictions,take them out...

Have "Hijack This" fix all the following items in the list below by placing a check in the appropriate boxes.Confirm that you have only the listed ones checked, then press <Fix checked> and Close HJT.

O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbars\Restrictions present

Reboot and post a new HJT log..

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/i-fight-back-w-virtomundo-180428.html
Relevancy 43%

Hi.
I've fought against vundo/virtumonde and won following many advices i've read on these boards.
It seems everything 's ok now. Yet i have some suspicious entries on my hijackfiles and DSS so I submit them here to be sure i'm done with that.

My concerns goes to these lines. I dunno what these files are.

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Vidalia] "C:\Program Files\Vidalia Bundle\Vidalia\vidalia.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [asqebeci] C:\WINDOWS\system32\luzclmxa.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [uaxzraga] C:\WINDOWS\system32\cbkhcpiv.exe
luzclmxa.exe does not exist anymore on my pc, same for cbkhcpiv.exe. So i wonder why these entries still shows.
Don't know what vidalia is.

Should i fix these lines with hijackthis?
Cheers

A:Not Sure I Won My Fight Over Trojans And Virus

Hello and welcome to the forumsMy name is Katana and I will be helping you to remove any infection(s) that you may have.Please observe these rules while we work:1. If you don't know, stop and ask! Don't keep going on.2. Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.3. Please continue to respond until I give you the "All Clear" (Just because you can't see a problem doesn't mean it isn't there)If you can do those three things, everything should go smoothlyI apologize for the delay in responding, but as you can probably see the forums are quite busy.Unfortunately there are far more people needing help than there are helpers.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Disable TeatimerFirst step: Right-click the Spybot Icon in the System Tray (looks like a blue/white calendar with a padlock symbol) If you have the new version 1.5, Click once on Resident Protection, then Right click the Spybot icon again and make sure Resident Protection is now Unchecked. The Spybot icon in the System tray should now be now colorless. If you have Version 1.4, Click on Exit Spybot S&D Resident Second step, For Either Version : Open Spybot S&D Click Mode, choose Advanced Mode Go To the bottom of the Vertical Panel on the Left, Click Tools then, also in left panel, click Resident shows a red/white shield. If your firewall raises a question, say OK In the Resident protection status frame, Uncheck the box labeled Resident "Tea-Timer"(Protection of over-all system settings) active OK any prompts. Use File, Exit to terminate Spybot Reboot your machine for the changes to take effect.VundoFixPlease download VundoFix.exe to your desktop.Double-click VundoFix.exe to run it.Click the Scan for Vundo button.Once it's done scanning, click the Remove Vundo button.You will receive a prompt asking if you want to remove the files, click YESOnce you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.When completed, it will prompt that it will reboot your computer, click OK.Please post the contents of C:\\vundofix.txt and a new HiJackThis log.Note: It is possible that VundoFix encountered a file it could not remove.In this case, VundoFix will run on reboot, simply follow the above instructions starting from "Click the Scan for Vundo button." when VundoFix appears at reboot.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/140121/not-sure-i-won-my-fight-over-trojans-and-virus/
Relevancy 43%

Update AVG is putting an emphasis on increased speed with a revamp of its free and paid for security suites.
The latest revamp - AVG 9.0 - boasts 50 per cent faster speed and increased ease of use. Improvements in speed have been achieved by skipping the scan of files already marked as safe in future scans unless the file structure changes. The approach also offers claimed improvements of ten to 15 per cent for boot times and memory usage, respectively.

Link -
AVG goes toe to toe with MS in consumer security fight ? The Register

http://www.vistax64.com/system-security/251342-avg-goes-toe-toe-ms-consumer-security-fight.html
Relevancy 43%

Hello I followed instructions to download DDS viruses malware with Fight and file First of all it created icon on my desktop different that in your instruction Second Fight with malware and viruses after I tried to run it it gave me several pages of funny characters see below part as example CAN YOU HELP ME TO FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON My computer was infected with several viruses but I fixed Fight with malware and viruses it and tried to get your help in checking my Hijackthis log Because I could not use DDS file I attached my hijackthis log as attachment Thanks in advance for your help MZP L This program must be run under Win PE L p H PC P p d P UPX UPX rsrc P UPX w W G amp ' pP z U SVW w u u h PA j H t Kt W jfVB Gf f t h h iFe j z E j v J gf dup NP PZ o r br l If h t V h p P P Hu u Q G N a amp lt vA S quot p rK lji jg E P j U RS j M M AQ m P hD Ph h gt P D- p a gc vb h quot h g IY R Y m R FtV TT H lt n lt N quot

A:Fight with malware and viruses

Hi My name is Extremeboy (or EB for short), and I will be helping you with your log.We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a description of your problem, along with any steps you may have performed so far.If you do not make a reply in 5 days, we will need to close your topic.You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favourites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic. The topics you are tracking can be found here.Please take note of some guidelines for this fix:Refrain from making any changes to your computer including installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, and running scanners or tools. If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing. I would much rather clarify instructions or explain them differently than have something important broken.Even if things appear to be better, it might not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions and reply back until I give you the "all clean". We do not want to clean you part-way, only to have the system re-infect itself. Please reply using the button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply.Old topics are closed after 3 days with no reply, and working topics are closed after 5 days. If for any reason you cannot complete instructions within that time, that's fine, just post back here so that we know you're still here.Install Recovery Console and Run ComboFixDownload Combofix from any of the links below, and save it to your desktop. Link 1Link 2 Link 3Close/disable all anti-virus and anti-malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix. Refer to this page if you are not sure how.Close any open windows, including this one.Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. If you did not have it installed, you will see the prompt below. Choose YES.Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.Note:The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. This allows us to more easily help youshould your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.When finished, it will produce a report for you. Please post the contents of the log (C:\ComboFix.txt).Leave your computer alone while ComboFix is running.ComboFix will restart your computer if malware is fo... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/209774/fight-with-malware-and-viruses/
Relevancy 43%

Hello Helpful People I come to beg help another time Looks like some nefarious Fight Far So The And Losing Hijacked and souless being has brought me a present I can't whip without your terrific help I ran through all the steps that I could before this posting and removed may items using the recommended programs I had difficulty with the TrendMicro site and then could not connect to the others I am getting popups redirects and additional viruses at a phenomenal rate Help please Waiting with patience HJTLogfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Hijacked And Losing The Fight So Far Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Lavasoft Hijacked And Losing The Fight So Far Ad-Aware aawservice exeC Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgemc exeC WINDOWS system HPZipm exeC Program Files Alcohol Soft Alcohol StarWind StarWindService exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exeC WINDOWS system wwSecure exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator AudioCentral RxMon exeC PROGRA PESTPA PPControl exeC PROGRA PESTPA PPMemCheck exeC PROGRA PESTPA CookiePatrol exeC Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeC Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator AudioCentral Playlist exeC WINDOWS system igfxtray exeC WINDOWS system hkcmd exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr Acrotray exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exeC Program Files Webroot Washer wwDisp exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exeC Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Documents and Settings Scott Desktop SPYWARESTUFF HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO no name - ECC E- - EE -B - D F - C Program Files Common Files home dll file missing O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dllO - BHO AcroIEToolbarHelper Class - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dllO - BHO no name - b b ff b-dbb - - -e f a cd - C WINDOWS system qijimuj dllO - BHO no name - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - no file O - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dllO - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dllO - HKLM Run RoxioEngineUtility quot C Program Files Common Files Roxio Shared System EngUtil exe quot O - HKLM Run RoxioAudioCentral quot C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator AudioCentral RxMon exe quot O - HKLM Run PestPatrol Control Center C PROGRA PESTPA PPControl exeO - HKLM Run PPMemCheck C PROGRA PESTPA PPMemCheck exeO - HKLM Run CookiePatrol C PROGRA PESTPA CookiePatrol exeO - HKLM Run HP Software Update C Program Files HP HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeO - HKLM Run EmsaBandwidthMonitor C Documents and Settings Scott My Documents transfer BURN Apps BandwidthMonitorEmsaFreewareUnzipped BandwidthMonitor BandwidthMonitor exeO - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exeO - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS system hkcmd exeO - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run Acrobat Assistant quot C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Distillr Acrotray exe quot O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Gri... Read more

A:Hijacked And Losing The Fight So Far

Hello there and welcome to Bleeping Computer's security forum.My name is David, I will be helping you with your log today.It is a good idea to print off these instructions. There is a possibility some of the instructions will need to be carried out where internet access is not available. It is important that you complete the instructions in the right order, and that you don't miss out any steps.Please set your system to show all files. Click Start, open My Computer, select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.Select the View Tab. Under the Hidden files and folders heading, select Show hidden files and folders.Uncheck: Hide file extensions for known file typesUncheck the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.Click Yes to confirm.Click on start, then control panel, and then double-click on add/remove programs. From within add/remove program uninstall the following if they exist by double-clicking on the following entries:Web Buying <--if presentStart HijackThis, close all open windows leaving only HijackThis running. Place a check against each of the following if still present:O2 - BHO: (no name) - {170ECC0E-4830-4EE8-B391-7831D754882F} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\home.dll (file missing)O2 - BHO: (no name) - {b1b5ff4b-dbb9-4928-8585-e3f2a4cd0410} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\qijimuj.dllO2 - BHO: (no name) - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - (no file)O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [WebBuying] C:\Program Files\Web Buying\v1.7.4\webbuying.exeO4 - Startup: TA_Start.lnk = C:\Documents and Settings\Scott\Desktop\TICHD001.exeClick on Fix Checked when finished and exit HijackThis.Make sure your Internet Explorer is closed when you click Fix Checked!Now reboot into Safe Mode.This can be done tapping the F8 key as soon as you start your computer You will be brought to a menu where you can choose to boot into safe mode. Make sure you choose the option without networking support.Using Windows Explorer, please locate the following files/folders, and delete them if still present:C:\Documents and Settings\Scott\Desktop\TICHD001.exeC:\Program Files\Web Buying <--folderC:\WINDOWS\system32\qijimuj.dllReboot back into normal mode.Please download Combofix to your desktop.Doubleclick combofix.exe to launch the application.Follow the prompts that will be displayed on the screen.Don't click on the window while the fix is running, because that will cause your system to hang.When finished, it should produce a log, combofix.txt.Post this log in your next reply together with a new hijackthislog.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/97137/hijacked-and-losing-the-fight-so-far/
Relevancy 43%

To combat worms, Trojans and other malware, a team of security researchers wants to use ants.
Not the actual live insects, of course, but computer programs modeled to act like ants in the way they roam a network and search for anomalies. "Ants aren't intelligent," says Glenn Fink, a senior research scientist at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory who came up with the idea for the project, "but as a colony ants exert some very intelligent behavior."

Source -
To Fight Worms, Use Ants - Network World

http://www.vistax64.com/system-security/249915-fight-worms-use-ants.html
Relevancy 43%

FBI tries to fight zombie hordesThe FBI is contacting more than one million PC owners who have had their computers hijacked by cyber criminals. The initiative is part of an ongoing project to thwart the use of hijacked home computers, or zombies, as launch platforms for hi-tech crimes. The FBI has found networks of zombie computers being used to spread spam, steal IDs and attack websites. The agency said the zombies or bots were "a growing threat to national security".

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/95964/fbi-tries-to-fight-zombie-hordes/
Relevancy 43%

Update AVG is putting an emphasis on increased speed with a revamp of its free and paid for security suites.http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/10/06/avg9/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/262722/avg-goes-toe-to-toe-with-ms-in-consumer-security-fight/
Relevancy 43%

hello,

I am battling to solve a low memory problem wit my computer...(actually two computers, but we'll take on one at a time.) I believe there is something running in the background. I have removed several programs from my machine to increase memory, but memory continues to be depleted instead of increased. I do not even have enough memory to run the uninstall programs to remove more applications. Something is up. I downloaded Hijack This with hopes for some resolve. I am attaching the log produces by the scan by that software. Thank you for any help in advance.
sincerely,
legman
 hijackthis.log   7.14KB
  0 downloads

A:Hijack This...help in the fight the for my memory

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything. We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here. To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/434861 <<< CLICK THIS LINK If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.*************************************************** If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS and GMER log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.
Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system. If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.*************************************************** We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scr DDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit Scanner. Please note that if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows you will not be able to run GMER and you may skip this step. Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic: Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here: How to create a GME... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/434861/hijack-thishelp-in-the-fight-the-for-my-memory/
Relevancy 43%

Yes, German govt gets ready to beat the malware http://arstechnica.com/microsoft/news/2009...-of-malware.ars(Look at the bucket picture in article. HJT Team should recognize those tools )

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/278996/germany-to-fight-against-malware/
Relevancy 43%

Tried safeboot, ran Norton program, no change. This is obviously the biggest problem a lot of people are facing. Now do I wait for replies, or what?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/first-attempt-to-fight-redirects.862926/
Relevancy 43%

It's been a while since a PC fight. enters GFX the New company graphics company has made a big challenge to the big Three Intel Nvidia ATI New GFX company enters the fight. in terms of supporting games The last such company was dfx who championed the acceleration movement in the late s but couldn't keep up the pace and was sold to Nvidia Today a new company New GFX company enters the fight. called Caustic Graphics has officially announced its presence with claims that their PC graphics product will be able to out perform current solutions by up to times It also claims that their second-generation product due out in early will have times and that's not a typo the performance of current solutions Caustic Graphics will base their graphics product on raytracing a graphics technique that allows for highly realistic looking D graphics Raytracing has also proven to have issues with performance in the past but Caustic claims their technology quot enables highly parallel CPUs and GPUs to massively-accelerate raytracing putting it on par with rasterization and resulting in cinema-quality D delivered interactively on low-cost PCs quot The San Fransisco-based Caustic plans to reveal more info about their first product in April At the moment they are targeting high end computing needs but we suspect that PC gaming is also in their plans source well this could be quite exciting if what they say actually holds any water SK

A:New GFX company enters the fight.

running on a pci 1x slot? hm..... i highly doubt it

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/215712-new-gfx-company-enters-fight.html
Relevancy 43%

Here s an interesting technical question for those of you who are into this stuff System Specs FIC Mainboard K - T Running newest bios from I have two RAID controllers in my system One is the onboard RAID controlling two RAPTOR GB SATA drives This is my boot set and it boots just fine on it s own The second is a SIL add-on card supporting RAID which I have set up on four GB SATA drives for data storage When The Boot for Fight RAID the SIL The Fight for RAID Boot card was set to RAID the machine would load the SIL card first account for all the drives in RAID then load the onboard RAID chip and account for all of the drives boot from that system and all was well Today I decided to change the SIL s setup from RAID to RAID as I wanted redundancy The card now reads RAID in the setup from the SIL card but doesn t load the board-based RAID Upon rebooting it loads the SIL RAID then goes to boot from it and fails There is one jumper one the SIL card I was hoping this would be to disable boot-from-RAID that I can t find identification for and when jumped The Fight for RAID Boot doesn t look like it makes a bit of difference It never does load the onboard RAID now Intererestly enough if I remove the SIL Raid drives from the SIL Bios and leave them as non-RAID stand alone drives it auto-boots the board-RAID just fine The Fight for RAID Boot On the same token if I take the Sil-RAID card out of the machine it also boots the Board-RAID just fine Strangely if I make the Sil drives RAID the way they worked before the machine WILL NOT load the onboard controller anymore So here s my question How do I get my system to boot from the board raid first Or alternatively how do I tell the Sil RAID card not to allow booting and to simply be a SATA RAID data drive Any help you guys might have would be useful nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-fight-for-raid-boot.496794/
Relevancy 43%

Quote It's been a while since a PC graphics company has made a big challenge to the big Three Intel Nvidia ATI in terms of supporting games The last such company was dfx who championed the acceleration movement in the late s but couldn't keep up the pace and was sold to Nvidia Today a company the enters GFX fight. New new company called Caustic Graphics has officially announced its presence with claims that their PC graphics product will be able New GFX company enters the fight. to out perform current solutions by up to times It also claims that their second-generation product due out in early will have times and that's not a typo the performance of current solutions Caustic Graphics will base their graphics product on raytracing a graphics technique that allows for highly realistic looking D graphics Raytracing has also proven to have issues with performance New GFX company enters the fight. in the past but Caustic claims their technology quot enables highly parallel CPUs and GPUs to massively-accelerate raytracing putting it on par with New GFX company enters the fight. rasterization and resulting in cinema-quality D delivered interactively on low-cost PCs quot The San Fransisco-based Caustic plans to reveal more info about their first product in April At the moment they are targeting high end computing needs but we suspect that PC gaming is also in their plans source well this could be quite exciting if what they say actually holds any water SK

A:New GFX company enters the fight.

Good to see a bit of competition, I think it's been long overdue for a bit of a shake up in the GFX industry, nice find Mitch

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/5131-new-gfx-company-enters-fight.html
Relevancy 43%

I don t visit porn web sites but I m somehow getting porn pop ups It s really getting annoying I ve tried Adaware Spybot Search amp Destroy Spy Sweeper AdsGone Pop up Killer Well these programs helped to remove some spyware and adware from my computer but porn pop ups are still there I would appreciate any help with my log file Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS to ups. [Solved] pop help fight porn Need Please. system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C [Solved] Need help to fight porn pop ups. Please. WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files DrWeb for Windows spidernt exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB evntsvc exe C Program Files ScanSoft OmniPageSE opware exe C WINDOWS System spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C WINDOWS System P P Networking P P Networking exe C Program Files DrWeb for Windows spiderml exe C PROGRA NETASS SMARTB MotiveSB exe C Program Files Visual Networks Visual IP InSight Sympatico Consumer IPClient exe C Program Files Visual Networks Visual IP InSight Sympatico Consumer IPMon exe C WINDOWS System MSlti exe C Program Files eDonkey eDonkey exe C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe C WINDOWS System ctfmon exe C PROGRA PANICW POP-UP PSFree exe C Program Files ABBYY Lingvo LvAgent exe C Program Files AdsGone adsgone exe C Program [Solved] Need help to fight porn pop ups. Please. Files Webroot Spy Sweeper SpySweeper exe C WINDOWS hzfij exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Documents and Settings Ludmila Desktop Ludino My Documents Nuzhnoe Security HijackThis exe C Documents and Settings Ludmila Desktop Ludino My Documents Nuzhnoe Security HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page bak http login mail lycos com R - Default URLSearchHook is missing O - BHO no name - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper [Solved] Need help to fight porn pop ups. Please. ocx O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO no name - BDF CE D-F C - - - C EAC CA - no file O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocx O - HKLM Run TkBellExe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB evntsvc exe -osboot O - HKLM Run Omnipage C Program Files ScanSoft OmniPageSE opware exe O - HKLM Run HPDJ Taskbar Utility C WINDOWS System spool drivers w x hpztsb exe O - HKLM Run exe C WINDOWS System exe O - HKLM Run P P Networking C WINDOWS System P P Networking P P Networking exe AUTOSTART O - HKLM Run SpIDerMail quot C Program Files DrWeb for Windows spiderml exe quot O - HKLM Run Motive SmartBridge C PROGRA NETASS SMARTB MotiveSB exe O - HKLM Run IPInSightLAN quot C Program Files Visual Networks Visual IP InSight Sympatico Consumer IPClient exe quot -l O - HKLM Run IPInSightMonitor quot C Program Files Visual Networks Visual IP InSight Sympatico Consumer IPMon exe quot O - HKLM Run Microsoft Update MSlti exe O - HKLM Run eDonkey C Program Files eDonkey eDonkey exe -t O - HKLM RunServices SchedulingAgent mstask exe O - HKLM RunServices Microsoft Update MSlti exe O - HKCU Run msnmsgr quot C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe quot background O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS System ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run SpyKiller C Program Files SpyKiller spykiller exe startup O - HKCU Run Microsoft Update MSlti exe O - HKCU Run PopUpStopperFreeEdition quot C PROGRA PANICW POP-UP PSFree exe quot O - HKCU Run SpySweeper quot C Program Files Webroot Spy Sweeper SpySweeper exe quot O - HKLM RunOnce SpybotSnD quot C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SpybotSD exe quot autoche... Read more

A:[Solved] Need help to fight porn pop ups. Please.

Hi Unforgiven

Welcome to TSG!

Go to Add/Remove programs and uninstall Kazaa (if you still have it), P2P Networking and Altnet Points Manager.
Run Hijack This again and put a check by these. Close ALL windows except HijackThis and click "Fix checked"

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {BDF6CE3D-F5C5-4462-9814-3C8EAC330CA8} - (no file)

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [90531557.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\90531557.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [P2P Networking] C:\WINDOWS\System32\P2P Networking\P2P Networking.exe /AUTOSTART

O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [Microsoft Update] MSlti32.exe

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Microsoft Update] MSlti32.exe

O16 - DPF: {1D4DB7D2-6EC9-47A3-BD87-1E41684E07BB} - http://imgfarm.com/images/nocache/f...etup1.0.0.8.cab

O16 - DPF: {1D6711C8-7154-40BB-8380-3DEA45B69CBF} (Web P2P Installer) -

O16 - DPF: {4FCFF034-6F56-4D65-8C31-70D98C475428} (ddm_download.ddm_control) - http://bins.dynamicdesktopmedia.com/cab/ddm_control.CAB

Restart to safe mode.

How to start your computer in safe mode

Because XP will not always show you hidden files and folders by default, Go to Start > Search and under "More advanced search options".
Make sure there is a check by "Search System Folders" and "Search hidden files and folders" and "Search system subfolders"

Next click on My Computer. Go to Tools > Folder Options. Click on the View tab and make sure that "Show hidden files and folders" is checked. Also uncheck "Hide protected operating system files" and "Hide extensions for known file types" . Now click "Apply to all folders"
Click "Apply" then "OK"

Now find and delete these files:

C:\WINDOWS\hzfij.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\90531557.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSlti32.exe

And this folder:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\P2P Networking
Empty the recycle bin.
Turn off System Restore:

On the Desktop, right-click My Computer.
Click Properties.
Click the System Restore tab.
Check Turn off System Restore.
Click Apply, and then click OK.
Restart your computer.

When you are sure you are clean turn it back on and create a restore point.

To create a restore point:

Single-click Start and point to All Programs.
Mouse over Accessories, then System Tools, and select System Restore.
In the System Restore wizard, select the box next the text labeled "Create a restore point" and click the Next button.
Type a description for your new restore point. Something like "After trojan/spyware cleanup". Click Create and you're done.
Go here and do an online virus scan.

Be sure and put a check in the box by "Auto Clean" before you do the scan. If it finds anything that it cannot clean have it delete it or make a note of the file location so you can delete it yourself.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-need-help-to-fight-porn-pop-ups-please.246843/
Relevancy 43%

In this article Haylee from the Emsisoft blog discusses about how win How? against ransomware! BACKUP! You're to fight the able troublesome ransomware is As all internet capable devices and businesses are at risk Haylee explains in brief what ransomware is and stresses on the importance of always having a Plan B at hand what should be backed up what backing up options are available and online backup services What would you do if an attacker had gained admin rights to your computer and disables your anti-malware internet security package Haylee mentions You're able to win the fight against ransomware! How? BACKUP! about how anti-malware software is able to identify malicious files very well but it will not prevent from opening the doors to summon the bad guys in External hard drives are an excellent option for making backups provided that they re not connected to a computer during a ransomware attack Refer to Seagate s brilliant guide on how to organise files with a backup masterplan Will be posting this in the guides section Backing Up Creating Your Back Up Plan Seagate Another You're able to win the fight against ransomware! How? BACKUP! point Haylee discusses about is how cloud safety is being sabotaged rather than attacking computers directly allowing data to be held at ransom at a larger scale You're able to win the fight against ransomware! How? BACKUP! with thousands of other users Haylee advises to look at cloud services that support revisioning This is where old versions of files are kept and easy to access if backup files were destroyed by malware Refer to this table for online backup options Comparison of online backup services - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia In short Software and operating systems should be kept updated Program and app permissions should be examined closely Apps from untrusted sources or sites should not be installed Data and services should be backed up frequently A quality anti-malware product internet security package should be installed and regularly updated hint hint If you re infected TAKE EVERY POSSIBLE STEP TO AVOID PAYING Each bitcoin that goes into the hands of a scumbag cybercriminal increases the distribution and profitability of this type of malware Article in detail The smartest way to stay unaffected by ransomware Backup nbsp

https://malwaretips.com/threads/youre-able-to-win-the-fight-against-ransomware-how-backup.62862/
Relevancy 43%

With the help of a member on another part of this site I was able to get rid of b whataboutadog twice During the second round of removing this I notived Spydefender on my Fist B.whataboutadog With Fight machine The other member recommended that I use AntiSUperspy in start mode to get rid of Spydefender During this scan the program pickedup Trojan Downloder gen After I rebooted b whatbaoutadog returned but Spydefender was gone The meber recommeded that I post a hjt here I have gone through every step quot Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log quot In the process I found and removed a Fist Fight With B.whataboutadog bunch of crap and seemed to have Fist Fight With B.whataboutadog gotten rid of lots of stuff Stinger found some things that it was unable to disinfect or Fist Fight With B.whataboutadog delete Anyhow here is my HJT log Thanks in advance for all your help Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Sygate SPF smc exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exec Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS System nvsvc exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC windows system hpsysdrv exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging Unload hpqcmon exeC HP KBD KBD EXEC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC WINDOWS ALCXMNTR EXEC Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files Verizon Online SupportCenter bin mpbtn exeC WINDOWS System wuauclt exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC WINDOWS System wuauclt exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http red clientapps yahoo com customize search ie htmlR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http red clientapps yahoo com customize www yahoo comO - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO CNavExtBho Class - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - c Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dllO - Toolbar hp toolkit - B E - D D- DEB- B - D BCF F - C HP EXPLOREBAR HPTOOLKT DLLO - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - c Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dllO - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocxO - HKLM Run hpsysdrv c windows system hpsysdrv exeO - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS System hkcmd exeO - HKLM Run CamMonitor c Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging Unload hpqcmon exeO - HKLM Run KBD C HP KBD KBD EXEO - HKLM Run StorageGuard quot C Program Files VERITAS Software Update Manager sgtray exe quot rO - HKLM Run AutoTBar C hp bin autotbar exeO - HKLM Run WCOLOREAL quot C Program Files Coloreal coloreal exe quot O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe installO - HKLM Run ccApp quot c Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run ccRegVfy quot c Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccRegVfy exe quot O - HKLM Run Symantec NetDriver Monitor C PROGRA SYMNET SNDMon exe ConsumerO - HKLM Run SSC UserPrompt C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared Security Center UsrPrmpt exeO - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottimeO - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run KernelFaultCheck systemroot system dumprep -kO - HKLM Run SmcService C PROGRA Sy... Read more

A:Fist Fight With B.whataboutadog

Hi,An important question first.... Is your Norton still up to date? Did you purchase it?Also, did you purchase Spyware Doctor? These questions are important to know for future malware prevention.* Please download the following file to your desktop:http://noahdfear.geekstogo.com/FindAWF.exeDoubleclick FindAWF.exe to start the tool.Select Option 1 by pressing 1 and then enter. The scan will start and a log will open (awf.txt)Copy and paste the contents of that log in your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/129458/fist-fight-with-bwhataboutadog/
Relevancy 43%

Hey there every link I Help virus redirect me fight click in search engine now redirects to some stupid websites or blank page with funny URL Please see below for my HJT log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v BETA Scan saved at AM on Platform Unknown Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running Help me fight redirect virus processes C Windows system taskhost exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Program Files BitDefender BitDefender bdagent exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat acrotray exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Logitech Logitech WebCam Software LWS exe C Program Files PowerISO PWRISOVM EXE C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files BitDefender BitDefender seccenter exe C Program Files Siber Systems AI RoboForm robotaskbaricon exe C Program Files Common Files Logishrd LQCVFX COCIManager exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files uTorrent uTorrent exe C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware eb eb-fe c- a -bfbd-f ed de be exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office ONENOTEM EXE C Program Files Windows Live Contacts wlcomm exe C Program Files Skype Plugin Manager skypePM exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbarUser exe C Windows system Macromed Flash FlashUtil e exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe C Program Files TrendMicro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO RoboForm - d a - d - d - - e a - C Program Files Siber Systems AI RoboForm roboform dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEFavClient dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO SmartSelect - F EE -DAA - - - D EE A - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEFavClient dll O - BHO SingleInstance Class - FDAD DA - A - FD - C - F AC - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn YTSingleInstance dll O - Toolbar amp Windows Live Toolbar - FA EF- D- D - B F- A D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar wltcore dll O - Toolbar Google Toolbar - C B - - d - B - A CD F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - Toolbar BitDefender Toolbar - FFDE - - f -B D-FC A F C - C Program Files BitDefender BitDefender IEToolbar dll O - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEFavClient dll O - Toolbar amp RoboForm - d a - d - d - - e a - C Program Files Siber Systems AI RoboForm roboform dll O - Toolbar Snagit - FF E -ABDE- EB-B E-D AAB CABE - C Program Files TechSmith Snagit SnagitIEAddin dll O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - HKLM Run Acrobat Assistant quot C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exe quot O - HKLM Run Ado... Read more

A:Help me fight redirect virus

Somebody help please...it keeps re-directing me when I click on a link in search engines.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/help-me-fight-redirect-virus-469902.html
Relevancy 43%

Hello I hope this is the right forum Before I post all the details I d like to make sure I m in the right place because I m a total novice My computer has gotten to the point where when it freezes the only way I can get back control is to turn it off at the power strip or to pull my DSL cable out of the box and reboot I ve tried to download some freeware and rarely get through a download Fight Back? Can Viruses without my machine freezing up AVG finds a new version of SdBot almost daily SpyBot S amp D tells me Can Viruses Fight Back? I m OK but I was reading today that some quot malware quot can stop you from being able to download anything to fix it Something I did sorry I need to keep a handwritten log from here out made me get several e-mail bounces that showed that somebody was using my email address to send spam I ve called my ISP Googled on almost everything I can find and things keep getting worse I use Mozilla Firefox for a browser Thunderbird for e-mail AVG free and SpyBot It s like my machine is infected with something that is fighting Can Viruses Fight Back? back - and winning Can somebody help Or if not would you like to stand outside my window as the computer comes sailing through I like to recycle aelfgifa

A:Can Viruses Fight Back?

If your running Win XP/2000, download and scan with Ewido Anti-Malware v3.5 in safe mode.Ewido Install and Scan Instructions. If you cannot download without a freeze up, there are instructions for downloading from another PC to a USB stick or CD and transfer to the infected computer.Download and scan with Ad-Aware SE Personal. Setup & Configure as shown here.Try to perform this online Virus scan:[Watch the Address bar in IE. You may receive alerts that "This site might require the following ActiveX control...Click here to install...". Click on that alert and then Click Install ActiveX component.]Trend Micro Housecall Scan for Firefox

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/51391/can-viruses-fight-back/
Relevancy 42.57%

So due to my curiosity, I installed the Windows 10 Technical Preview. After a while I rolled back to Windows 8.1 via Lumia recovery tool. I had to reinstall my apps. Then I opened Shadow Fight and the game started from scratch. I was at Level 45, finished everything and was waiting for the next update. But now its back at level 1. I really can't play again. It was so hard to get to level 45. I know that there's a backup file for this somewhere because I have restored it before. But now I don't know how to do it. Please please help me out. I really love this game and I don't want to lose it. What is the procedure to restore my data? Thank you :/

A:How to restore data in Shadow Fight 2?

I have the same problem, but it looks like nobody's here to answer

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/351281-how-restore-data-shadow-fight-2-a.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi My story's a long oneIt all started a couple of a like Trojans the after fight with and Google redirecting big weeks ago when my Google redirecting after a big fight with Trojans and the like antivirus AVG at the time kept popping up with trojans about once every couple of days Id sent them into quarantine and or delete them and think nothing of it Until christmas day when one popped up in AVG and windows security centre opened up on its own and froze I restarted my computer only to be confronted Google redirecting after a big fight with Trojans and the like with a Blue screen I tried safe mode and normal mode both of which came up with blue screens So I went through the boot list to find a working option and there was one Debugging mode I have no idea why debugging mode was the only one that worked but it did From this lucky break I managed to install Windows recovery and by going through each bak file with the repair files I found which one was the problem system bak I kept my original SAM SECURITY SOFTWARE and DEFAULT But replaced system bak with the repair one It worked on normal mode no blue screen Then I did an AVG scan and found VUNDO trojan files deleted them then scanned again They turned up a second time so I did a google search on AVG I found a new Anti-virus called Anti-Vir and used that Anti-Vir found a ton of infected files and removed them upon rescanning they werent found again so I was farely confident However a bit paranoid because of AVG's failure I downloaded MalwareBytes anti-malware and ran that only to find even more seriously infected files So I went a bit nuts and tried every free AV I could find each of which found at least one or two infected files So now I think I am finally free of infection however I start to use google like normal but find myself being redirected on a lot of links I end up going through loads of strange websites when Im trying to get to trusted ones like wikipedia Sometimes I click on a search result and it'll take me to ask com and search it again Sometimes it'll take me to a fake anti-virus website Very frustrating I tried this with Google Chrome and Firefox Both had this problem although firefoxes open in a new tab Anywho here are my DDS and rootrepeal logs I hope you can help me I would really appreciate it I am running windows xp sp - my current AV software is Anti-vir ad-aware spybot and Malwarebytes I also downloaded the Comodo firewall Thanks in advance for any reply Oh and happy new year everyone DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by User at on Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT AV AntiVir Desktop On-access scanning enabled Updated AD - F - A-A -FDD C AV avast antivirus VPS - On-access scanning enabled Outdated DB - F - A -B - A FD D FW COMODO Firewall enabled A - F - ef -AFC -F E A B Running Processes C WINDOWSsystem Ati evxx exeC WINDOWSsystem svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC Program FilesComodoCOMODO Internet Securitycmdagent exeC WINDOWSsystem svchost exe -k netsvcsC WINDOWSsystem Ati evxx exesvchost exesvchost exeC WINDOWSExplorer EXEC WINDOWSsystem spoolsv exeC Program FilesAviraAntiVir Desktopsched exeC Program FilesAviraAntiVir Desktopavguard exeC Program FilesJavajre binjqs exeC Program FilesCyberLinkPowerDVDPDVDServ exeC Program FilesATI TechnologiesATI Control Panelatiptaxx exeC Program FilesQuickTimeQTTask exeC WINDOWSsystem WTMKM exeC WINDOWSSOUNDMAN EXEC Program FilesAviraAntiVir Desktopavgnt exeC Program FilesJavajre binjusched exeC Program FilesComodoCOMODO Internet Securitycfp exeC WINDOWSsystem ctfmon exeC Program FilesCreativeMediaSourceDetectorCTDetect exeC Program FilesCreativeSync Manager UnicodeCTSyncU exeC Program FilesSpybot - Search amp DestroyTeaTimer exeC Program FilesUSB TVEM XXBDARemote exeC Program FilesRALINKCommonRaUI exeC Documents and SettingsUserLocal SettingsApplication DataGoogleChromeApplicationchrome exeC Documents and SettingsUserLocal SettingsApplication DataGoogleChromeApplicationchrome exeC WIND... Read more

A:Google redirecting after a big fight with Trojans and the like

Another question guys, will this affect other computers on my wifi network? Do browser hijacks do this?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/283425/google-redirecting-after-a-big-fight-with-trojans-and-the-like/
Relevancy 42.57%

Not sure if this is the best place but One thing that we as common users can do to help Simple Method To Fight Malware interrupt the spread of many types of malware is to simply turn off our computers when we are not useing Simple Method To Fight Malware them It Simple Method To Fight Malware may not seem like much but users like me who have broadband and allways leave our computers on are prime realestate for bot-ets etc Capable of storeing and distributing large amounts of malware during the hours Simple Method To Fight Malware we are off the computer Also we contribute to the spread of illegally copied softwares By denineing them the use of this storage and distribution network we may well be able to seriously curtail their activities without haveing to spend a dime or install softwares to combat their efforts Now I am not advocateing getting rid of your existing security programs I just feel by decreaseing their avaiable targets we may well hurt them even more than we think I have been a long time advocate of leaveing systems on but my viewa over the years have changed considerably Any thoughts on this

A:Simple Method To Fight Malware

Yes.
Use a firewall.
Regards,
John

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/43336/simple-method-to-fight-malware/
Relevancy 42.57%

I've been stupid enough to open up Antivirus to Fortress2012? fight Smart a zip file one that turned out to contain the Smart Fortress virus and Antivirus to fight Smart Fortress2012? as I then was unable to do anything at all with the computer I even dowloaded and paid for the damn Antivirus to fight Smart Fortress2012? virus in belief that it was an antivirus to infest my beloved PC It wasn't until yesterday when I found another sign of a virus that it hit me that Smart fortress might be one and not an antivirus software and now I need help figuring out what legit antimalware I should get to help fight this and others off I don't have any antivirus installed on my computer at all at the moment and have not had for about the last years so I guess I had this coming I know that there probably isn't a one and only best software for this but if anyone have had this virus and knows how to get rid of it and prevent similar ones please help me

A:Antivirus to fight Smart Fortress2012?

Quote:
Without a doubt, this rogue was created for one reason; to scare you into thinking you are infected so that you will then purchase the program. It goes without saying that you should definitely not buy Smart Fortress 2012, and if you already have, please contact your credit card company and dispute the charges stating that the program is a scam and a computer virus.

Automated Removal Instructions for Smart Fortress 2012 using Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:
Print out these instructions as we will need to reboot your computer and you may not have access to your web browser for part of this process.
As this infection can start before your normal Windows desktop appears, we first need to reboot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking. To do this, turn your computer off and then back on and when you see anything on the screen, immediately start tapping the F8 key on your keyboard.
Remove Smart Fortress 2012 (Uninstall Guide)

Follow all the instructions carefully from the above link.

I'd also run a scan with MBAM in normal mode, plus a full scan with SUPERAntiSpyware too.

Also a full scan with
avast! Free Antivirus | Download Antivirus Protection Software

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/220897-antivirus-fight-smart-fortress2012.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Yeah so my bro and I have two different each with Wireless networks fight Two other Solved: internet connections for two different providers so that we can both game at the same time without having latency issues We both want to have our internet in different rooms which both don t have any cable coaxial or Ethernet The DSL Solved: Two Wireless networks fight with each other modem can Solved: Two Wireless networks fight with each other t be moved So the only option is wireless So each connection is running into a different modem connection is hooked-up to a DLINK DIR- wireless N router The other connection is hook into an older Linksys WRT G router Which is then wirelessly routed to two different Linksys WGA G game adapters There is a Linksys WRE G range expander that is hooked up to the d-link router but it does not cause any problems because I ve already unpluged it the the problem still persisted The problem is that no matter what channel - the internet cuts out from the game adapters every - seconds However the game adapter hooked-up to the DLink router wirelessly doesn t seem to have a problem unless you break that connection and try to connect to the linksys router and then reconnect to the D-link router But the game adapter connected to the linksys router has problems all the time I m going to try upgrading the firmware to begin with but I highly doubt that its going to matter And then I m outta ideas to try plz help thx nbsp

Relevancy 42.57%

i clicked limewire on and it did not work no more,no problem,deleted it, and reloaded from my disk with all that kind of stuff on it.
got message saying cannot load program????
i thought it might have something to do with java being corrupted maybe so deleted java,downloaded new java and re-installed limewire, and........still no joy
anybody any idea's please ????

A:limewire/java fight???round 2

I'm sorry but it's against the rules here to assist with Limewire issues.

P2P Instructions - We do not support P2P file sharing applications and any threads requesting help for such will be closed.

Indicated here: http://www.techguy.org/rules.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/limewire-java-fight-round-2.718106/
Relevancy 42.57%

I have the following anti-viruses running at the same time, but none of them seem to fight eachother and cause hassle on my computer:

AVG LinkScanner (Not AVG itself.)
Windows Defender
Microsoft Security Essentials
Malwarebytes (Though this dosen't run all the time, only when I say so).

I'm surprised that Windows Defender ran a 3 hour scan (rhymes lol) and didn't cause hassle for the other AV's. But do these fight eachother? It's like I have a huge amount of protection when I don't neccesarily need all of it XD

A:Do these anti-viruses fight eachother?

MSE is an anti virus, Malwarebytes is an anti malware, avg link scanner is not an anti virus , windows defender is anti spyware, so, you in effect only have one anti virus , which is fine.

http://www.vistax64.com/system-security/293334-do-these-anti-viruses-fight-eachother.html
Relevancy 42.57%

Hiya
Just seen this, and thought I'd let you know

Microsoft on Thursday plans to unveil new antispam tools for its MSN and Hotmail services, noting that it now blocks 2.4bn email messages targeting subscriber in-boxes every day.

Microsoft said MSN 8 and Hotmail subscribers this week can elect to turn off images within emails, a feature that the company said would help cut down on spam. Images may conceal so-called "Web beacons" that confirm a particular email address is in use.

That's important to spammers, who frequently use dictionary attacks that blanket domains with thousands of random variations in the hopes of hitting a handful of targets. Beacons can be triggered when images appear in a preview window, meaning recipients do not need to open the file to be painted as a target.

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/story/0,,t269-s2134436,00.html
Regards

eddie

Relevancy 42.57%

I ve been fighting with my new laptop Vista and existing desktop XP to network across my wirless router DLink I stumbled across this forum and the previous networking threads and followed the advice Then I hit a stumbling block that I can t seem to get eternal fight Vista XP network - the vs past I hoping you super smart people can help me out Setup - both computers are set up on a workgroup Wynterland - both have file sharing and printer sharing on - both have Window s firewall before all of this XP vs Vista - the eternal network fight I had zone alarm on the XP computer but took it off in case it was stopping the networking What I can do - ping each comptuer using network IP address and its computer name - see the xp computer when I look at the Network Map in Vista - access the XP vs Vista - the eternal network fight other computer s shared folders if I go to quot Start - gt Run quot and enter its Network IP address or name What I can t do - access the other computer through Windows Explorer Network - map any drives even if I enter the other computer s network IP address - can t see the printer that s on the xp computer I ve had other computers on this network before and it worked fine My final goal is to be able to share files and the printer that s on the XP computer Thank you in advance for all of your help Anne nbsp

Relevancy 42.57%

I have run Adaware Spybot Ewido CCleaner CWShredder and probably a few more I can't think of right now My internet connection is still exceptionally slow I called Charter Cable ISP and talked to them twice Not real confident about their level of expertise since neither person I talked to had ever heard of HJT or Spector Pro I'll get to that Anyway they had me run a speed test at speakeasy net and said that looked ok as far as their end I had to press them about why I was still running so slow after having run every tool known to man to try to remove spyware trojans So next step after much pressure from me why do they call themselves a help desk Went to start run cmd netstat -a The guy freaked when I said is reformat-not to Charter's without fight! a advice I stopped counting after I got to entries under TCP Evidently this is a bad sign ya think His oh so wonderful advice was to reformat my hard drive then install their Security Suite and I'll live happily ever after I'm sorry but I'm not gonna do that without giving it the good fight first I'm also Charter's advice is to reformat-not without a fight! worried that my backup is equally screwed up As far as Spector Pro - I have a teenager which is probably how my computer got this way So that's the back story Sorry to go on for so long but y'all said the more info the better Thanks for any help you can give me Melissa Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLAcsd exe C Program Files Common Files AOL TopSpeed aoltsmon exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C WINDOWS System hphmon exe C WINDOWS System spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgamsvr exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgupsvc exe C Program Files Picasa PicasaMediaDetector exe C WINDOWS system CfgSrvc exe C WINDOWS System CTsvcCDA exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe C Program Files ewido anti-spyware guard exe C Program Files Nokia Nokia PC Suite LaunchApplication exe C Program Files Common Files PCSuite DataLayer DataLayer exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Norton GoBack GBPoll exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files Lexmark X -X lxbbbmgr exe C Program Files TrojanHunter THGuard exe C Program Files Lexmark X -X lxbbbmon exe C WINDOWS system CfgSrvc exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C Program Files Weather Watcher ww exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL MICROSOFTBCM Binn sqlservr exe C PROGRA COMMON PCSuite Services SERVIC EXE C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C WINDOWS wanmpsvc exe C Program Files eFax Messenger J GDllCmd exe C WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exe C Program Files eFax Messenger J GTray exe C Program Files Norton GoBack GBTray exe C Program Files Google Web Accelerator GoogleWebAccWarden exe C Program Files Yahoo Messenger ymsgr tray exe C WINDOWS ServicePackFiles i iexplore exe C WINDOWS System HPZipm exe C Program Files Google Web Accelerator googlewebaccclient exe C Documents and Settings Melissa My Documents Desktop Icons Virus Prtxn Programs HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings AutoConfigURL htt... Read more

A:Charter's advice is to reformat-not without a fight!

Hello Melissa and welcome to TSF,

Please copy this page to Notepad and save to your desktop for reference as you will not have any browsers open while you are carrying out portions of these instructions.

Download combofix from one of these locations:http://www.techsupportforum.com/sectools/combofix.exe
http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/sUBs/combofix.exe
**Save it to your desktop**

Please disable the following program(s) as they may interfere with the fixes below. You may re-enable them when we are through cleaning your system:

TrojanHunter GuardDisable TrojanHunter Guard by right clicking on the icon in your System Tray. Make sure that the program, TrojanHunter itself, is also closed/not running.
Windows Defender:Open Windows Defender.
Click on Tools, Options.
Scroll down and uncheck Turn on real-time protection (recommended).
After you uncheck this, click on the Save button and close Windows Defender.
-----------------------------------

Please reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following:
1) Restart your computer
2) After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, press F8.
3) Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu should appear
4) Use the up arrow key to highlight Safe Mode and press Enter.
5) Login with your usual account. Make sure to close any open browsers.

Open HijackThis and click on 'Do a System Scan Only'. Check the following entries:

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
F3 - REG:win.ini: load=
O21 - SSODL: Ddemicap - {1BD4419D-3783-4941-864E-3A39E9FB576E} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\regicend.dll

Click 'Fix Checked' and close HijackThis.

Go to My Computer->Tools->Folder Options->View tab:
* Under the Hidden files and folders heading:
* select Show hidden files and folders.
* Uncheck Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
*Also, make sure there is no checkmark beside Hide file extensions for known file types.
* Click OK.

Delete the following File

C:\WINDOWS\system32\ regicend.dll

Reboot into Normal Mode.

Perform an online scan using Internet Explorer with Panda ActiveScan
** click on "Free use ActiveScan" located on the top right hand corner Click Check Now & a 'pop up' window shall appear. *ensure that your pop up blocker doesn't block it
Enter your e-mail address, country, and state & click Scan Now ...begins downloading 8 MB Panda's ActiveX controls
Begin the scan by selecting My Computer If it finds any malware, it will offer you a report.
Please ignore any entry it finds and wants you to buy the program for removal as we will address this later.
Click on see report. Then click Save report

Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Post that log in your next reply

Note:
Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall

Please include the following in your next reply:

Panda results
ComboFix.txt
New HijackThis log

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/charters-advice-is-to-reformat-not-without-a-fight-120951.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Botnets: Reasons It's Getting Harder to Find and Fight Them (2 web pages).

Here are four reasons the botnet fight is getting harder, and what to do about it

-- Tom

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/botnets-reasons-its-getting-harder-to-find-and-fight-them.820892/
Relevancy 41.71%

The other day I started getting warning messages from a program called quot MS Anitspyware quot A little research told me that it was one of those crafty little buggers that wrong cannot computer! start Fight gone with ... malware tries to get you to quot Purchase the Full Version quot to fix several fake threats I uninstalled it with quot Add and Remove Programs quot and went looking for cleaner tools Then my computer shut off completely I rebooted and Fight with malware gone wrong ... cannot start computer! it would successfully reach the login screen but as soon as I typed my pw and hit enter it would turn off and start booting again This went on for or minutes and I gave up The next day it started successfully I downloaded a removal tool called quot malware bytes quot or something - but the exe was blocked by the virus I renamed the exe and it ran amp installed but then Malwaare Bytes wouldn't run I downloaded another cleaner tool I think it was called spyware doctor its icon was a spider and it ran in a small green interface Before installing I ran ccleaner I ran a quot quick scan quot with it and it removed viruses After that I began the quot full scan quot It finished half of my hard drive in hours then my computer gave me several warnings that explorer exe was encountering errors and would be terminated for my safety After that then scanner froze and the computer stopped registering clicks from the mouse amp ctrl-alt-delete After a while I shut it off with the button on the CPU and since then I haven't been able to start it It boots right to the point where it would be about to show the login screen but it shuts off and starts booting again right when it gets there This has been very frustrating and I haven't been able to start in safe mode What should I do TSF Thanks in advance Sam p s I have a GB hard-drive that came in my HP it's supposed to be a recovery drive I don't know if this could help Also my brother has an Ubuntu-Live CD I could boot from if there are existing log files you'd like me to try to dig up

A:Fight with malware gone wrong ... cannot start computer!

Bumpity Bump Bump.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/fight-with-malware-gone-wrong-cannot-start-computer-345765.html
Relevancy 41.71%

I clicked on an email that looked like it was from fantsy football and this happens I'm a novice please help me For It Fight Wrong Exact;y Days... It... Idk... What's Been I've Trying Iwth To Two try to figure out what's wrong and how to fix it when i try myself it feels like im going out to the front porth on halloween to stomp out that flaming bag of have a look here's the logLogfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Documents and Settings Owner Desktop Games Tyler's Games SPYWARE PROTECTION Windows Defender MsMpEng exeC WINDOWS System Idk... What's Exact;y Wrong Iwth It... I've Been Trying To Fight It For Two Days... svchost exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Idk... What's Exact;y Wrong Iwth It... I've Been Trying To Fight It For Two Days... Shared ccEvtMgr exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS runservice exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC windows system hpsysdrv exeC HP KBD KBD EXEC WINDOWS system VTTimer exeC WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exeC PROGRA Yahoo browser ybrwicon exeC Program Files Idk... What's Exact;y Wrong Iwth It... I've Been Trying To Fight It For Two Days... Wire PortalMon exeC Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exeC PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exeC WINDOWS ALCXMNTR EXEC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC PROGRA Yahoo YOP yop exeC PROGRA Yahoo browser ycommon exeC Program Files Windows Media Connect WMCCFG exeC Program Files Winamp winampa exeC Documents and Settings Owner Desktop Games Tyler's Games SPYWARE PROTECTION Windows Defender MSASCui exeC Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr ExeC Program Files Yahoo Messenger ymsgr tray exeC Program Files Compaq Connections Program BackWeb- exeC WINDOWS DvzCommon DvzMsgr exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpohmr exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpotdd exeC Program Files Trend Micro Tmas Tmas exeC Program Files WinZip WZQKPICK EXEC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files InterMute AdSubtract AdSub exeC Program Files Palm HOTSYNC EXEC Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpoevm exeC Program Files InterMute SpamSubtract SpamSub exeC WINDOWS System HPZipm exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging Bin hpoSTS exeC Program Files Hamachi hamachi exeC Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXEC WINDOWS system regsvr exeC WINDOWS system cool exeC WINDOWS explorer exeC Documents and Settings Owner Desktop Games Tyler's Games SPYWARE PROTECTION HijackTHIS HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE a amp pf desktopR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE a amp pf desktopR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http red clientapps yahoo com customize search ie htmlR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http red clientapps yahoo com customize www yahoo comR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http yahoo sbc com dslR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http red clientapps yahoo com customize search ie htmlR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com... Read more

A:Idk... What's Exact;y Wrong Iwth It... I've Been Trying To Fight It For Two Days...

First download ewido anti-spyware from HERE and save that file to your desktop.This is a 30 day trial of the programOnce you have downloaded ewido anti-spyware, locate the icon on the desktop and double-click it to launch the set up program.Once the setup is complete you will need run ewido and update the definition files.On the main screen select the icon "Update" then select the "Update now" link.Next select the "Start Update" button, the update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.Once the update has completed select the "Scanner" icon at the top of the screen, then select the "Settings" tab.Once in the Settings screen click on "Recommended actions" and then select "Quarantine".Under "Reports"Select "Automatically generate report after every scan"Un-Select "Only if threats were found"Close ewido anti-spyware, Do Not run a scan just yet, we will shortly.Reboot your computer into SafeMode. You can do this by restarting your computer and continually tapping the F8 key until a menu appears. Use your up arrow key to highlight SafeMode then hit enter.
IMPORTANT: Do not open any other windows or programs while ewido is scanning, it may interfere with the scanning proccess:Lauch ewido-anti-spyware by double-clicking the icon on your desktop.Select the "Scanner" icon at the top and then the "Scan" tab then click on "Complete System Scan".ewido will now begin the scanning process, be patient this may take a little time.
Once the scan is complete do the following:If you have any infections you will prompted, then select "Apply all actions"Next select the "Reports" icon at the top.Select the "Save report as" button in the lower left hand of the screen and save it to a text file on your system (make sure to remember where you saved that file, this is important).Close ewido and reboot your system back into Normal Mode and post the results of the ewido report scan and a new HijackThis log.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/60471/idk-whats-exact;y-wrong-iwth-it-ive-been-trying-to-fight-it-for-two-days/
Relevancy 41.71%

Win SE Explorer Ad-Aware SE AVG still in the dark ages amp paying Solved: Marketing; fight (sp) SysProtect Coersive for it Thankfull to find this resource Started getting sysprotect popup amp it tries to force you to their site seems to be Solved: Coersive (sp) Marketing; SysProtect fight legit but sure don t their marketing strategy Tried VundoFiz but got runtime error however it did ID files geefd dll amp dfeeg ini Was able to take out the ini w dos inside windows amp the other was protected so did it outside windows w deltree sure going to miss DOS one day System still a little buggy so ran HJT here is log amp please advise ps log came in a little goofy in NotePad let me know if there s a cleaner way Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Gold Win x MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS SYSTEM KERNEL DLL C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSGSRV EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MPREXE EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM mmtask tsk C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSTASK EXE C WINDOWS EXPLORER EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM SYSTRAY EXE C WINDOWS TASKMON EXE C PROGRAM FILES GRISOFT AVG FREE AVGCC EXE C PROGRAM FILES GRISOFT AVG FREE AVGAMSVR EXE C PROGRAM FILES GRISOFT AVG FREE AVGEMC EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM DDHELP EXE C PROGRAM FILES MSN MSNCOREFILES MSN EXE C PROGRAM FILES MSN MESSENGER MSNMSGR EXE C PROGRAM FILES HIJACKTHIS HIJACKTHIS EXE R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http sbms R - Default URLSearchHook is missing O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C PROGRAM FILES ADOBE ACROBAT READER ACTIVEX ACROIEHELPER OCX O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHELPER DLL O - BHO no name - daa d - c- c- ca- fe f a - C WINDOWS SYSTEM QTAA DLL file missing O - BHO no name - BA - - D -B DD- BDC - no file O - Toolbar msdxmLC dll email protected amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSDXM OCX O - HKLM Run SystemTray SysTray Exe O - HKLM Run ScanRegistry C WINDOWS scanregw exe autorun O - HKLM Run TaskMonitor C WINDOWS taskmon exe O - HKLM Run VoodooBanshee rundll exe dfxVBps dll BansheeLoadSettings O - HKLM Run Windows Taskbar Manager c windows start menu programs startup internat exe O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA GRISOFT AVGFRE AVGCC EXE STARTUP O - HKLM Run AVG AMSVR C PROGRA GRISOFT AVGFRE AVGAMSVR EXE O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C WINDOWS SYSTEM QTTASK EXE quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run LoadPowerProfile Rundll exe powrprof dll LoadCurrentPwrScheme O - HKLM Run AVG EMC C PROGRA GRISOFT AVGFRE AVGEMC EXE O - HKLM RunServices LoadPowerProfile Rundll exe powrprof dll LoadCurrentPwrScheme O - HKLM RunServices SchedulingAgent C WINDOWS SYSTEM mstask exe O - Plugin for spop C PROGRA INTERN Plugins NPDocBox dll O - Plugin for pdf C PROGRA INTERN PLUGINS nppdf dll O - WWW Prefix http O - DPF Win Classes - file C WINDOWS Java classes win ie cab O - DPF EE B D F-FEF - D -B F- A EF Microsoft Search Settings Control - http lg home microsoft com search lobby searchsettings cab O - DPF B E -BAE - D -A B - B PWMediaSendControl Class - http code PWActiveXImgCtl CAB O - DPF F E CEF-A - C -BA E- CAF EE C MSN Chat Control - http chat msn com controls msnchat cab nbsp

Relevancy 41.71%

For those of you out there who cannot get regedit amp the system configuration utility to work so you can figure out why you are having problems with your network dialer I ll try to detail what I ve gone through in with my Details (I lost) worm/virus fight of the last couple of days We run Win on the computer this happened to Apparently my son picked up a virus worm whatever on his computer in the last week or so He visits Kazaa frequently so that may be where it started He started to notice the trouble when he got some kind of error message about his internet connection settings he doesn t remember specifically then he would get kicked off the internet and had trouble reconnecting When he was connected it seems like not many bytes would be Details of my fight with worm/virus (I lost) transmitted received All this is a little fuzzy in his recollection Here s where I come in--he had tried to fix the problem and had inadvertently deleted his modem drivers I reinstalled the drivers and still had problems with getting a connection to our ISP In randomly trying things I came to realize that regedit was not working--and for that matter neither was the system configuration utility I did a systems file check and found that these files were suspected of being corrupt msinfo exe winhlp exe notepad exe control exe scanregw exe user exe hpsysdrv exe and systray exe I ended up doing a system recovery but not reformatting the hard drive I had some suspicion that this was a virus because the very tools you d use to fix it weren t working Things were still not working today and I tinkered with it some more In hindsight I can see that it started out inside windows application files in the c windows directory I tried to find info on the internet about this and found your site Other people were having similar problems and it was suggested to copy regedit to a folder change the name to regedit com and try to run it I did a search and found out that I had regedit files-one was an older version with kb bytes the other were in different places one in c windows options cab the other in c program files Encompass both recent amp both the same size I copied the older original version to the desktop changed the name and it ran ok I couldn t find the files the other people in other threads had mentioned Eventually with some more tinkering I began to realize what was happening The computer had been quot working quot on something all this time--I could hear it What had happened when I double clicked on the regedit com file I had copied to the desktop and renamed was the first time I double clicked it it didn t open It split into two files--one called regedit com DOS calls it regedi exe kb and the other called regedit com vxd DOS calls it regedi vxd kb-- bytes This new regedit com had the icon and worked when I double click it So I use it to check things out and everything seemed ok but the computer was quot working quot hard grinding away I was trying to learn as much about this worm virus as I could before deleting it since other people had fixed it on their computers but then couldn t remember where the files and registry keys it was using were As I am checking things out with quot find files quot I notice that there are a lot of application files that were created the same day am for us--presumably when our computer became infected that are the same size kb-- bytes to be exact then I realize that this monster I copied to the desktop was replicating itself by overwriting application files to become a copy of itself Even though it was happening as I watched and listened the quot created date quot it was giving the files it corrupted was in the past It happened too fast for me to know what these files had in common whether the files it targeted in this accelerated phase were programs we had run within the previous few hours or if they were the target files of desktop shortcuts or if they were in configsys or some other registry file or folder I wrote down t... Read more

Relevancy 41.71%

its really annoying, i cant throw left hooks to the body or get up from a knockdown, ive tried different controllers, cleaned the disc, etc. it still doesnt work

A:Solved: fight night round 4 glitch

try to arrange ur controls

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-fight-night-round-4-glitch.850311/
Relevancy 41.28%

It's back again First time making a post about it though since before I've always had system restore points to save my sorry ass - but not this time I updated to and POOF there they went Problem Immediately after the windows splash loading circle spinny thing I get a black screen with cursor across all three monitors or one Fight! Post Round 5: Splash Screen, Black monitor if I unplug the other two - doesn't really make a difference If I let the cursor idle for about two seconds it disappears then will reappear if I move the mouse I can wait five or thirty minutes it will stay black As I mentioned before the only way I was able to fix this the other billion times it's happened was to system restore The first time it happened I had to fresh install windows which I definitely know DOES fix it but it's also very impractical Hard rebooting from the black screen solves nothing as it just boots back to it Causing a load failure boot into automatic repair since I can't get into safe mode any other way also how I would get to system restore if you were wondering and entering any of the three safe mode modes does nothing The central monitor gets no input and the other two just say quot safe mode quot in each corner over a black background Keyboard input does nothing The safe mode text flickers rapidly for the first couple of seconds after it loads then disappears and will reappear if I move the mouse the cursor appearance disappearance is the same in safe mode I am running with a x on the most recent drivers I have the integrated gpu disabled in device manager There is no apparent trigger at least that I'm aware of - perhaps background updates which causes these quot blackouts quot For the love of all that is holy can any of you wizards help me with my problem p s I'm willing Post Splash Black Screen, Round 5: Fight! to spend money swapping components out to fix this I'm not especially tech-savvy but I always have suspicions that the iGPU is somehow behind all this Or maybe my motherboard Or SSD Maybe even my windows installation Last time I fresh installed windows I used a CD I burned from back during the upgrade promo but then again I always figured that windows updates - and especially having recently upgraded to windows - made your install source irrelevant UPDATE I left it on the black screen for minutes and it gave me a login screen Not sure what to make of it but I'm not going to shut it off to test it again just in case one of you suggests something that I need the computer on for

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/42251-post-splash-black-screen-round-5-fight.html
Relevancy 41.28%

Some search results now feature FTC public service ads with tips for avoiding credit repair schemes
Look for a way to fix your credit or transfer money on Microsoft's Bing these days and you'll get some friendly advice from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
The FTC has teamed up with Microsoft to place public service announcements in search results, every time someone searches for one of these terms.

Link-
To fight online scammers, Bing shows warning ads | Security Central - InfoWorld

http://www.vistax64.com/system-security/250395-fight-online-scammers-bing-shows-warning-ads.html
Relevancy 41.28%

A sophisticated computer worm spreading via AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) is setting up a botnet that may be difficult to combat...The worm, known as W32.pipeline, propagates when AIM users click on a web link that appears to have been sent to them by someone on their buddy list. They receive a message along the lines of, "Hey, would it be okay if I upload this picture of you to my blog?" If the recipient clicks on the link, an executable file that looks like a Jpeg will download into a Windows folder,...The file can then execute a number of different attacks...pcadvisor.co.uk

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/65852/instant-messaging-worm-is-tough-to-fight-threat-to-aim/
Relevancy 41.28%

Fight Social Engineering Make Your Priceless Data Your Engineering- Make Data Social Fight Worthless Completely Worthless SOURCE bsminfo com ARTICLE DATE nd Aug Security involves people and processes in addition to technology The most logical weakness is you and I the human component Hackers caught on to Fight Social Engineering- Make Your Data Worthless this years ago and we ve become incredibly familiar with weak spots that result in social engineering attack vectors that often trick people into breaking normal security procedures Digital disruption in the financial industry has led to a rise in third-party payment systems The Amazon Store Card Apple Pay and Google Wallet are just a few examples And with them we re far less likely to actually use our credit and debit cards at the point-of-sale In fact our physical use of cards is arguably becoming obsolete This trend isn t going anywhere and with it we will continue to deliver more of our personal and account information over the phone email and web to banks and retailers without thinking twice But when this information reaches the contact centers that facilitate these interactions it can be gold mine for fraudsters and criminals especially with the rise of massive data breaches exposing huge amounts of personally identifiable information PII Humans have always been and always will be the weakest link in the security chain Contact centers must do everything to try to insure that criminals are not socially engineering their employees More cyber criminals will turn to contact centers as a potential target The most effective means of stopping this and many other types of fraud is to ensure that even if the human element is misled other measures are in place to prevent the looting of payment card and personal information Many would agree an effective means of protecting against social engineering is to simply leave the data in some format unusable by the criminals For example tokenization can be used to replace sensitive data with a unique and meaningless equivalent that has no exploitable value known as a token This token is then stored by a tokenization system and acts as an empty stand-in and director to the sensitive information Many organizations use this to increase the security of critical data and keep it out of reach of cyber criminals To read the full article please visit the link at the top of the page What Is Tokenization SOURCE squareup com Tokenization is the process of replacing sensitive credit card information with an algorithimically generated non-sensitive number called a token Tokenization is primarily used in data security to prevent the theft or misuse of sensitive credit card data known as a PAN primary account number Substitution techniques like tokenization have been in practice for decades as a way to isolate data in ecosystems like databases But more recently tokenization has seen widespread use as a security tactic a way to protect and safeguard sensitive information Tokenization vs Encryption Tokenization replaces sensitive cardholder detail with a stand-in token This helps secure the customer s bank account details in credit card and eCommerce transactions End to end encryption aka data field encryption on the other hand encrypts cardholder data at the origin and then decrypts it at the end destination Some examples of end-to-end encryption are VPNs Square s POS system and messaging apps like WhatsApp Both tokenization and encryption are used to reduce the scope of PCI Compliance by reducing the amount of systems that have access to customers credit card information For a primer on PCI compliance check out our PCI Compliance Checklist Is tokenized data reversible Tokenized data is not mathematically reversible unless you have the original key used to create the token To read the full article please visit squareup com- tokenization nbsp

A:Fight Social Engineering- Make Your Data Worthless

I do not use any of these the Amazon Store Card, Apple Pay, and Google Wallet but it is not looking good towards the future.

https://malwaretips.com/threads/fight-social-engineering-make-your-data-worthless.62640/
Relevancy 40.85%

A great fight between two football powerhouses will send one group to the National Championship Game on New Year's Eve The Cotton Bowl Live Stream will pit No Alabama and No Michigan State against each other in a College Football Playoff elimination round The champ will play for a NCAA title The washout will turn its contemplations toward spring football The Crimson Tide defeated an early agitated misfortune to No Ole Miss and won straight amusements to secure their th SEC title in program great the fight will one to group between Nation send powerhouses football A two history this year Alabama dispatched quality rivals like Wisconsin Texas A amp M LSU Mississippi A great fight between two football powerhouses will send one group to the Nation State Tennessee and Florida to satisfy the Cotton Bowl Live elevated requirements that head mentor Nick Saban has earned in Tuscaloosa Each triumph in that extend except for a - win over the Volunteers dropped by no less than focuses Heisman A great fight between two football powerhouses will send one group to the Nation Trophy champ Derrick Henry has been relentless in extends he drove the FBS with surging yards Michigan State hasn't been as predominant however the Spartans have the resume to move down their main three positioning The group wrapped up a - consistent season by toppling No Iowa in the Big Ten Cotton Bowl Championship and have additionally recorded wins over Michigan Oregon and Ohio State in Just a dubious misfortune to Nebraska kept them from running the slate in spite of the fact that they required a little fortunes to escape Ann Arbor with a standout amongst the most improbable wins in school football history They'll swing to NFL Draft prospect Connor Cook and his shining TD INT proportion keeping in mind the desire of pulling off the miracle in Arlington Though Derrick Henry is Alabama's main event they'll Cotton Bowl Live Stream depend on the country's No guard to keep the Spartans from increasing any ground on Thursday The Tide highlight four distinctive first-group All-SEC shields including the association's Defensive Player of the Year Reggie Ragland 'Bama has held adversaries to under yards for each Cotton Bowl Live amusement this season and just two groups have possessed the capacity to summon more than focuses against them Michigan State's offense has been average It positions only th in the country regarding all out yardage They'll need to locate another apparatus to break into the end zone with normality against Alabama How will MSU stop Henry By stacking the case and driving quarterback Jacob Coker to beat them with his arm They've had achievement closing down effect runners this season Michigan State held Ohio State champion Ezekiel Elliott to just surging yards in their November standoff The Spartan safeguard is clicking at the opportune time the group has held cottonbowl-livestream com adversaries to just focuses per amusement in their late four-diversion winning streak That incorporates triumphs over New Year's bowl members Ohio State and Iowa

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/630907/a-great-fight-between-two-football-powerhouses-will-send-one-group-to-the-nation/
Relevancy 40.42%

Mayweather Vs Berto Live Tag Stream Mayweather Vs Berto Livemayweathervsbertolive com tag stream Mayweather vs Berto Live News Views Stream he chose -year-old Andre Berto is similar to Mayweather deciding to battle Victor Ortiz once more Andre Berto vs Victor Ortiz live - Paramore Forums paramore net forum andre-berto-vs-victor-ortiz-live- POSTSFIRST POST middot Andre Ortiz vs Victor Fight ... Andre 2016 Berto [[OSMAN^Boxing^]] Berto vs Victor Ortiz fight live stream Andre Berto vs Victor Ortiz live FOX Boxing stream Watch live Andre Berto vs Victor Ortiz Google usa PPV Fight Floyd Mayweather vs Andre Berto Live Stream hellip floydmayweathervsandrebertolivefight comFloyd Mayweather vs Andre Berto Ticket Watch Live Stream Mayweather vs Andre Berto live stream his undefeated record to Victor Ortiz in [[OSMAN^Boxing^]] 2016 Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto Fight ... Berto Watch victor ortiz vs andre berto live stream - Wiziwigwiziwig [[OSMAN^Boxing^]] 2016 Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto Fight ... in watch watch-victor-ortiz-vs-andre-berto htmlYou are watching victor ortiz vs andre berto live stream Football Basketball Am Football To watch victor ortiz vs andre berto Free live streaming link Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto live online Devpostdevpost com software victor-ortiz-vs-andre-berto-live-onlineVictor Ortiz vs Andre Berto live online facebook com Victor-Ortiz-vs-Andre-Berto-Live-Stream-Full-Fight-Online-Tonight- Projects HackathonsMayweather Vs Andre Berto Live News Stream hellip mayweathervsandrebertowouldbelive blogspot comMayweather Vs Andre Berto Live News Stream Online Preview Odds possessing lost towards the aforementioned Victor Ortiz by unanimous Watch victor ortiz vs andre berto live stream - hellip firstrowsports ge watch-victor-ortiz-vs-andre-berto htmlWatch victor ortiz vs andre berto live stream If you looking for a victor ortiz vs andre berto Free live streaming link This site the correct place to watch it Floyd Mayweather vs Andre Berto live - Telegraph co uk telegraph co uk Floyd-Mayweather-vs-Andre-Berto-live html middot FLOYD MAYWEATHER vs ANDRE BERTO And when you are watching live here He did it years ago last and that was a sucker punch against Victor Ortiz Watch trade - Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Andre Berto Live hellip pacquiaovmayweatherlive blogspot com andre-berto-relishing middot Andre Berto Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Andre BertoBerto live Floyd Mayweather Mayweather boxer Boxing live boxing watch September Watch Victor Ortiz Vs Andre Berto Live Stream Online vipleague se watch victor-ortiz-vs-andre-berto-live Watch Victor Ortiz Vs Andre Berto live stream online for free with high quality stream Live sports Victor Ortiz Vs Andre Berto Stream Online If you are searching

A:[[OSMAN^Boxing^]] 2016 Victor Ortiz vs Andre Berto Fight ...

WATCH FULL HD HERE ~> http://hdplz.xyz/H78hSWATCH FULL HD HERE ~> http://hdplz.xyz/H78hSWATCH FULL HD HERE ~> http://hdplz.xyz/H78hSWATCH FULL HD HERE ~> http://hdplz.xyz/H78hSWATCH FULL HD HERE ~> http://hdplz.xyz/H78hSWATCH FULL HD HERE ~> http://hdplz.xyz/H78hS

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19731929
Relevancy 40.42%

Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Stream Online watchvslivestreaming xyz tag badou-jack-vs-lucian-bute-live-stream nbsp http fullofficialtv com Boxing http fullofficialtv com Boxing Saturday April Hello Boxing Lover rsquo s Welcome To Watch Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Stream Online Boxing You can watch this match Badou [Fight-TV]#...Badou Tonight Boxing vs Bute Live ... Lucian Jack Jack vs Watch Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Stream Live stream hellip live onlinetv com watch-badou-jack-vs-lucianWatch Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Stream online Watch Boxing Watch Live Stream Fight on Tv streaming online Watch Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Stream hellip Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Streaming - cricfree sxcricfree sx watch live badou-jack-vs-lucian-bute-live-streamingBadou Jack vs Lucian Bute Badou [Fight-TV]#...Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Boxing Tonight ... Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Streaming Watch Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Streaming Watch Online Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Stream liveinone com boxing-live-stream badou-jack-vs-lucian-bute-match Link Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Ace Stream Link Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Torrent Stream Stream Tags Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Streaming Watch Badou Jack vs Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Showtime Boxing hellip vvcworld com badou-jack-vs-lucian-bute-live-showtime-boxingWatch Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute now Showtime Boxing followers are come around to our services for Jack vs Bute Live Stream online TV preview comport yourself Lucian Bute vs Badou Jack Live Fight Archives - Watch Live hellip livevswatch xyz tag lucian-bute-vs-badou-jack-live-fightBoxing Fan rsquo s Welcome To Watch Lucian Bute vs Badou Jack Live Stream Boxing Fight Game On HBO SHOWTIME ESPN FOX CBS SKY Sports TV Online You Can hellip Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Stream - hellip forums gamefuse com showthread php -Badou-Jack-vs-Lucian POSTSFIRST POST middot You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may not edit your postsBadou Jack v s Lucian Bute fight live stream Archives soccerembed com tag badou-jack-vs-lucian-bute-fight-live-streamIf you had to choose between experience and exceptional form what would you choose If you are not sure of Read moreP P V Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Stream freefoght kinja com p-p-v-badou-jack-vs-lucian-bute-live-stream Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Stream Full Boxing Online Showtime HD Sports Venue W tch Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute live stream Online Watch Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute Live Stream Online firstrowsports eu com watch php id amp link amp name Badou Watch Badou Jack vs Lucian Bute live video stream on FirstRowSports FirstRow Sports brings you the best P P programs guides

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19732144
Relevancy 40.42%

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on - - Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system Analysis, Please. Antivirus Ms_av Etc. This Virus) Big Log Hijack Needing Micro / Av / With The Fight A / (after Ms winlogon exeC WINDOWS system Hijack This Log Needing Analysis, Please. (after A Big Fight With The Ms Antivirus / Ms_av / Micro Av / Etc. Virus) services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS System nvsvc exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exeC WINDOWS system rundll exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC PROGRA MI AA rapimgr exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC WINDOWS explorer exeC Documents and Settings Pete Desktop SECURITY HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Hijack This Log Needing Analysis, Please. (after A Big Fight With The Ms Antivirus / Ms_av / Micro Av / Etc. Virus) Explorer Main Start Page about blankR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocxO - BHO BitComet ClickCapture - F E - A- B A-BCAF- B BFDFEA - C Program Files BitComet tools BitCometBHO dllO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - Toolbar fqbewlna - B - C - D -A F - C E - C WINDOWS fqbewlna dll file missing O - HKLM Run CTSysVol C Program Files Creative SBAudigy Surround Mixer CTSysVol exeO - HKLM Run CTDVDDet C Program Files Creative SBAudigy DVDAudio CTDVDDet EXEO - HKLM Run MAFWTaskbarApp C WINDOWS system MAFWTray exeO - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe installO - HKLM Run CTHelper CTHELPER EXEO - HKLM Run CTxfiHlp CTXFIHLP EXEO - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottimeO - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartupO - HKLM Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware reboot quot C Program Files Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbam exe quot runcleanupscriptO - HKCU Run SB Audigy Startup Menu L ENGO - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exeO - HKCU Run H PC Connection Agent quot C Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync wcescomm exe quot O - Startup PowerReg SchedulerV exeO - Global Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXEO - Global Startup NETGEAR WG T Smart Wizard lnk C Program Files NETGEAR WG T wlancfg exeO - HKCU Software Policies Microsoft Internet Explorer Restrictions presentO - Extra context menu item amp D amp ownload amp with BitComet - res C Program Files BitComet BitComet exe AddLink htmO - Extra context menu item amp D amp ownload all video with BitComet - res C Program Files BitComet BitComet exe AddVideo htmO - Extra context menu item amp D amp ownload all with BitComet - res C Program Files BitComet BitComet exe AddAllLink htmO - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - Extra button Create Mobile Favorite - EAF BB - F- D - - C FAE D F - C PROGR... Read more

A:Hijack This Log Needing Analysis, Please. (after A Big Fight With The Ms Antivirus / Ms_av / Micro Av / Etc. Virus)

bumping message.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/170678/hijack-this-log-needing-analysis-please-after-a-big-fight-with-the-ms-antivirus-ms-av-micro-av-etc-virus/
Relevancy 40.42%

FiGhtInG UFC Nordic Fight Night Live Stream Online FREE Live FREE Fight Night Nordic | Online FiGhtInG~!UFC Stream Watch Nordic Fight Night Live Stream HD On HBO Live Nordic Fight Night Live Stream Online HD TV Live TvWeB Nordic Fight Night Live Stream on HBO Nordic Fight Night on USTREAM The very best in Watch Nordic Fight Night Live Stream Online FREE WATCH NOW UFC FIGHTING To NIGHT WATCH NOW UFC FIGHTING To NIGHT ustream channel nordic-fight-nightUstreamNordic Fight Night total views followers Follow Following Unfollow Share Facebook middot Twitter middot LinkedIn middot Google Info Social Stream Social Stream Nordic Fight Night Live Streaming - Cricfree cricfree watch live nordic-fight-night-live-streamingNordic Fight Night FiGhtInG~!UFC | Nordic Fight Night Live Stream Online FREE Live Streaming Watch Nordic Fight Night Live Streaming Watch Online Nordic Fight Night Live Streaming Cricfree Cricfree Cricfree Free Live streaming of Nordic Fight Night boxing - streamwoop watch live-stream-Nordic-Fight-Night-boxing htmlWatch free live stream of Nordic Fight Night with StreamWoop - boxing - - Watch Boxing Nordic Fight Night Live Stream Online vipleague se boxing---nordic-fight-night-live-stream-online htm Watch Boxing Nordic Fight Night live stream online for free with high quality stream Live sports Boxing Nordic Fight FiGhtInG~!UFC | Nordic Fight Night Live Stream Online FREE Night Stream Online If you are searching Boxing Nordic Fight Night Live Streaming - Sports usports u schedule boxing-nordic-fight-night-live-stream Boxing Nordic Fight Night Live Boxing Nordic Fight Night Live Streaming Watch Boxing Nordic Fight Night Live Stream FiGhtInG~!UFC | Nordic Fight Night Live Stream Online FREE Online Live Boxing Nordic Fight Night Free Live Video Streaming Boxing - Nordic Fight Night Other batmanstream free-live-video-streaming-boxing-nordic-fight- Dec - Boxing - Nordic Fight Night Live Streaming Video Other Boxing Put our Sport Streams Widget on your website Nordic Fight Night LiveStream Broadcast Boxing Boxing livetv en eventinfo nordic fight night May - Watch Live Stream Online Nordic Fight Night Live Stream Boxing Online Nordic Fight Night Live Nordic Fight Night LiveStream Broadcast Boxing Boxing livetv en eventinfo nordic fight night Sep - Watch Live Stream Online Nordic Fight Night Live Stream Boxing Online Nordic Fight Night Live Nordic Fight Night LiveStream Broadcast Boxing Boxing livetv en eventinfo nordic fight night Translate this pageDec - Watch Live Stream Online Nordic Fight Night Live Stream Boxing Online Nordic Fight Night Live Nordic Fight Night LiveStream Broadcast Boxing Boxing livetv en eventinfo nordic fight night Dec - Watch Live Stream Online Nordic Fight Night Live Stream Boxing Online Nordic Fight Night Live

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19708913
Relevancy 40.42%
Q: Mice?

I'm looking at getting a Razer DeathAdder mouse. Price isn't bad for the kind of mouse it is. Mainly, I want a good mouse to replace the mouse I got with my system. I want it to match my Razer Lycosa keyboard, and the blue cold cathode and LED fan lighting of my case, so the DeathAdder is appealing as far as that goes.

I just noticed the poor reviews on the keyboard I have. I must be lucky, because mine has been great for me.

What mouse do you use or want to get and why?

A:Mice?

I was looking at getting Razer | For Gamers. By Gamers.

but i have now decided i will get the SteelSeries ? World of Warcraft?: Cataclysm

The main reason for going with the cataclysm mouse is i think the buttons are positioned better, a lot of the reviews on the naga mice say the 12 buttons are hard to reach, realistically you would only use 8 - 6 so it would seem i am wasting money but the cataclysm mouse has buttons that can be used by all your fingers.

i will be able use all of the buttons with the cataclysm.

Regards,
JDobbsy1987

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/126703-mice.html
Relevancy 40.42%

Can you use TWO mice on one PC?

I just got a mixing program cause I'm a DJ, and I find it a real pain to have to TRY and move my mouse around so quick, and even then I can't play all the right sounds at the right times. If this was a real mixer I could use both hands, and I normaly do, but I can't with just one Mouse.

I never heard of using 2 mice, but I'm hoping I can because then I wouldn't have to send thousands of dollars on DJ equipment.

Anyone?

A:Mice, Can you use...

yes you can.

now, i'm not positive if two usb mice would work at the same time, but i know for a fact if one of them is in the ps2 mouse port, and one is in the usb, they will both function.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/mice-can-you-use-74289.html
Relevancy 40.42%
Q: Mice

I'm wanting a mouse that has a forwards and back button that works on the internet ecplorers to go up and down a page.. ANy ideas what theya re caleld?

A:Mice

Hi McDaniel,

You can usually use the mouse scroll wheel for this purpose. While you are in IE7, place the point on a non-active area of the webpage and click the scroll wheel. This will turn your pointer into a double arrow in a circle with another pointer arrow indicating the direction the page is moving. Now whichever way you move the mouse, your page will move that way to. Just click a mouse button to return it back to normal.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/127434-mice.html
Relevancy 40.42%
Q: Mice

I'm not looking for a fix so much as an explaination,,,if possible. I have had a Logitech Cordless Click for some time, but it started giving me problems, so I decided to buy a new laser mouse. I bought a MI Laser mouse, but returned it because it was erratic. I then bought a Logitech MX610, but it was also erratic. However, I found that with the receivers for both Logitech mice installed, that the Cordless Click worked great. This seems curious to me, because I think that they work on two different frequency bands, so I don't think that the MX610 receiver would be working with the Cordless Click. I just called Logitech and they are sending me a new MX610, but whether it works properly or not, I would like to see if anyone has an explaination or theory about this?

A:Mice

It makes sense actually that Logitech would use the same frequency on it's wireless mice even across the different models. Ease of production being the number one reason for not using many different frequencies. The new receiver could be more sensitive and the newer MX610 putting out a lower signal to save power. The older Click could be putting out more signal. So, with more signal from the Click and a more sensitive receiver with the 610, voila! you have magic. The only way to prove this would be to use a spectrum analyzer to monitor frequencies and signal strengths.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mice.498930/
Relevancy 40.42%

Is it possible to run two independent mice on on pc in WinXP operating system. How should it be done?

A:Two mice on one pc

Yes. Just plug them both in, they should work. I know for a fact that 2 USB mice work together, dunno about a PS2 and the USB though. Don't see why it wouldn't.

If you're trying to get 2 PS2 mice to work together, then you'd probably need a splitter of some sort.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/two-mice-on-one-pc-227552.html
Relevancy 40.42%

We have several mouse(s) that become very hot to the touch and soon after stop operating. The mouse(s) are Microsoft mouse(s) and on relatively new clone machines. These hot mice are delaying class activities, does anyone know of a reason for this. I have called the vendor and they haven't a clue.

A:HOT MICE,HELP????

What type of connection is the mouse? If it isn't serial, I would get the adapters for the end of the mouse and try it through the serial ports.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hot-mice-help.35062/
Relevancy 40.42%

Curious, can I have 2 mice to one PC?

I already have 1 mouse in PS/2 port and would like to have another wireless mouse.
Would it work to have both?

A:2 Mice in 1 PC?

Sure, it'll work just fine. I have the touchpad and a mouse on my laptop right now.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/2-mice-in-1-pc.615505/
Relevancy 39.99%

I was wondering if it is possible to have two mice on one computer. I am currently using my father's computer a lot, to fix his many problems. He currently has a right handed mouse that he doesn't want to give up. I am left handed and find it very difficult to use. I currently have an extra ambidextrous mouse lying around and was wondering if it is possible to have two mice plugged in at the same time. I would prefer not to pull the computer, out of the desk's compartment, to disconnect the other one.

Right handed: Logitech g5
http://www.logitech.com/en-in/gaming/mice_keyboard_combos/devices/135

Ambidextrous: Razer copperhead
http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169420100

A:Two mice for one computer

Is one USB? If so, yes, connect it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/two-mice-for-one-computer.931250/
Relevancy 39.99%

I have two logitech usb laser mice on my pc This is so I can use one right handed or left handed without dragging the wire all over the place My specs left hand mouse logitech M-UV A right hand mouse logitech M-UR A looks just like mice Multiple the other one Windows XP pro usb through Dell monitor ports My problem is that the cursor moves different amounts with the same movement on either mouse Plus the right hand mouse has trouble highlighting text and resizing windows I do not have any idea if they are the same resolution as I have not been able to find that on the logitech site Is there a test that can measure mouse resolution Does Multiple mice anyone know how to set the mouse movement individually I am trying to avoid the obvious answer move the mouse from one side of the keyboard to the other when I want it there Anyone have any ideas about this nbsp

A:Multiple mice

If they aren't the same optical resolution you probably will always have at least the speed/movement issue with defaults. Do either of the mice have their own driver that came on a disk (or is downloadable). Because if so, you may be able to install the mouse driver for that mouse and then adjust it individually.

The other alternative is to buy another mouse that matches one of the ones you are using now, that way they'd behave the same.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/multiple-mice.122691/
Relevancy 39.99%

I am running Windows XP, and I would like to be able to use two mice at one time. I would use this so that when I had the computer hooked to an external monitor, I could be doing one program while someone else could be doing another. If I cannot do this without messing with system files, though, I don't want to do it. Thanks.

Relevancy 39.99%

I got a laser mouse with my computer when I bought it a year ago, and recently it decided to start jumping around the screen, at first I thought this was an attempted system take-over, but then it did it offline. Is it normal for laser mice to just decide to stuff up or is there something faulty with it?

Relevancy 39.99%

I have a new HP pavilion HTPC that I set up a couple of weeks ago. I bought a logitech dinovo mini for a control, which I love the keyboard but the mousing function sux. I have tried using a couple of other wireless mice in addition to the dinovo, with the last being a new microsoft arc mouse. generally the mouse (the arc) works well until I use the keyboard at the same time a couple of times, then the mouse stops working very well. the pointer stops tracking and moving the mouse does nothing. the mouse pad on the dinovo works the same all the time. it does not seem affected. I am running 64 bit vista on a quad core pc. can you use 2 peripheral devices like this at the same time or does it have to be one or the other? any help appreciated.

A:trouble trying 2 mice.

Apparently, there is some interference with the two drivers on your system. You can use multiple devices at the same time, for example, 3 mice and 2 keyboards.

try reinstalling the drivers for the mouse.

Courtney

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/trouble-trying-2-mice.776791/
Relevancy 39.99%

Ok to make a long and painful story somewhat shorter I realized I needed a new graphic card to be able to play warhammer online like Gfx mice? card that don't My old Radeon SE didnt make it So as Im on a budget I invested in a Sapphire Radeon HD mg AGP Not the best choice I realize now but anyway The problems started for real when I tried to install it After lots of trial and error it seems I can boot up the computer with the new card but only if my mouse Gfx card that don't like mice? and keyboard are unplugged My first thought was that it was was PSU that couldnt handle it I did some reading and realized that the Q-tec PSU W I have in the comp is pretty horrible My plan is that tomorrow I will go and buy a W FSP ATX- PNF that seems like a good PSU for a decent price that will Gfx card that don't like mice? cover my needs But then when I switched back to my old graphic card - the problems where exactly the same If I unplug the mouse and keyboard the comp boots and I get a picture But with my mouse and keyboard pluged in only the fans of the comp start I get no quot startup beep quot and the screen stays black My question Do you thin I somehow damaged my old PSU when I tried to use my new card and thats the reason it will not work with my old card And do you think my new PSU will sort out all the problem Hehe Any input is very welcome Some stats of the comp I use Intel P Two harddrives gigs of ram MSI motherboard nbsp

A:Gfx card that don't like mice?

Does the new video card need its own power plugs? If so, do you have them plugged in?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/gfx-card-that-dont-like-mice.112122/
Relevancy 39.99%

I run windows 7 on a Packard Bell EasyNote TJ71 laptop and all of a sudden my USB mice have stopped working, I have a USB corded mouse and a USB wireless mouse.

I have deleted all of the USB serial bus controllers and reinstalled, I have detached the mouse and taken the battery out for an hour, I have rebooted to last known good configuration, and I still have no idea what is causing this.

Additionally, my boot sequence is hard drive/CD/network/USB and the laptop will boot with the wireless transmitter in the USB slot but wont boot with the USB mouse attached.

Any help would be appreciated.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problems-wit-usb-mice.1156962/
Relevancy 39.99%

I have an intolerance to clicking noises, especially from mice and laptop touchpads. It aggravates my tourettes and causes me a great deal of stress every time i hear a click, so are there any mice that are completely silent? Thanks.

A:Are There Any Mice That Don't Click?

Nexus Silent Mouse - a mouse without the clicking-sound

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/220274-there-any-mice-dont-click.html
Relevancy 39.99%

I seem to go through cordless mice way too fast. They might last 8 months if I'm lucky. I always end up with a mouse that gets very tempermental about right and left buttons. I loose the sweet spot and end up with my finger in a different place to get it to work and then it will change back. I have tried cleaning them but it dosen' last. I take a can of compressed air to it but that doesn't last either. Have had one just stop responding at all.

Right now I am using a $9.99 corded Logitech and of course the cord is in the way.

Can anyone reccomend a cordless mouse that will standup to serious daily use?

A:Cordless mice don't like me.

the arc touch is very reliable, i have been using it for five months now and no issues, ive replaced the batteries once and i use it easily 7 hours plus a day.

Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse - 2-btn Mouse - Wireless - 2.4 GHz

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/216856-cordless-mice-dont-like-me.html
Relevancy 39.99%

My chiropractor says I m just a hop skip and a jump away from carpal tunnel in my wrist and shoulder He recommended that I get a slanted mouse I have been through a ridiculous amount of websites looking for the mouse that is right for me but I can t Ergonomic Mice? seem to decipher between all of them Can anyone help me out I need it to be easy on my shoulder and slanted which got me thinking Logitech Cordless Optical Trackman if it is Ergonomic Mice? a trackball I need it to be finger operated not thumb wireless preferably with a very very small dongle small so I can chuck it in my bag and take it to Ergonomic Mice? school with me and have damn-near perfect precision and accuracy for using PhotoShop Illustrator GIMP and the like and Win -bit compatible Has anyone ever heard of such a thing Thus far I ve found the best results in gaming mice Does anyone know if the R A T will tilt into more of a handshake position nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ergonomic-mice.982126/
Relevancy 39.99%

Hi, For the purposes of a certain game (Golden Tee Golf), I want to use my ball mouse, which makes the game easier going.

Problem one: I have an optical mouse in use via PS/2 connection using the mini-D plug
Problem two: I have a ball mouse that I want ot use for the above but it has the OLD connection type - the one that screws in the back in one of the ports - is it RS232 or something.

Can I have them both running at same time - this would save me disconnecting one and connecting the other each time I want to play my wee golf game

Thanks

Relevancy 39.99%

I just bought a Kensington Slimblade mouse recently http www amazon com Kensington-Sl s electronics amp ie UTF amp qid amp sr - I was looking to replace a Logitech Wireless Mice Trackman Trackman so as to minimize the amount of wires on my laptop one of the Trackman mice has a receiver with a really long cord http www amazon Trackman Mice com Logitech- s electronics amp ie UTF amp qid amp sr - To make a long story short the ball on the Kensington doesn t act like the ball on Trackman Mice the Trackman But for and a recommendation from my dad I don t consider it a waste of money Trackman Mice Instead I was wondering if there might be a way to configure the ball on the Kensington mouse I listed to act like a Trackman If not how much would I be looking at to buy a mouse with a Trackman type ball on it and a receiver with a shorter wire or no wire I took a quick look at Amazon and it looks like those mice start at nbsp

Relevancy 39.99%

Hi guys, I splilt coffee all over the place this morning, not directly on the mouse but it was swimming none the less . Problem is a few hours later the L/R buttons now are sticking constantly..no surprise but

I have read its possible to submerse the mouse in distilled water and allowing it a week or so to dry out it may be salvageable. It's a X5 or X6 w/e mouse by MS and less than a fortnight old so

I'd like to save it if possible. It's not possible to dismantle it as far as I'm aware so has anyone tried doing this before and if so what was the end result?

A:Cleaning Mice??

Hi

Couple of possible solutions on the net:

Quote:
you should wash it with clean water, so you could washout the coffee.

2. then dry it up with clean towel.

3. and blow it dry. (use blower)

4. don't open it for 1-2days.

5. place it in to the uncooked rice (because it can absorb water) for 1-2days.

6. then u try it!

Quote:

1) unplug the mouse
2) submerse the entire mouse in a higher-content alcohol. I believe rubbing alcohol works best
3) swish it around vigorously
4) let soak for 5-10 minutes
5) pull out of solution, shake gently, and let it sit in front of a fan for a 20-30 minutes
6) plug back in and test it

You may think the is a joke, but it most certainly isn't. This is a practice you can use to recovery many electronics that have been accidentally introduced to liquids. Submersing the device in an alcohol-based solution and shaking vigorously will let the alcohol penetrate deep into all areas of the device. This will replace the former substance with alcohol. Alcohol evaporates much more rapidly then most other substances.

More here

The ultimate though would be to replace it - optical mice are pretty cheap these days

Hope this helps and regards

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/134297-cleaning-mice.html
Relevancy 39.99%

I am currently using a Logitech MX 5000 set. Being a Bluetooth setup the computer need to boot fully and windows needs to start and bluetooth needs to handshake before keyboard can be accessed. This is a pain sometimes and I was thinking of changing either to a corded setup or a RF setup. My question is would RF have the same restrictions as BT ? If yes then is a corded setup the best option ? Also a suggestion on any RF combo would be appreciated, Logitech perhaps.

A:Keyboard and mice set

Keyboard and mouse

I have used a few different Keyboards in the last 2 years.
Am now using Microsoft 1000 wireless plus Microsoft wireless mouse 2.0.
I've never used anything better than this, and I do a lot of typing.
I paid 15 for Keyboard, 10 for mouse. These are RF not bluetooth.
I won't be changing for a very long time, and would buy same again.
Note that the wireless mouse that goes with the keyboard is ok, but I like the smooth scroll wheel of the Wireless mouse 2.0.
Logitech do make similar keyboards, but too expensive for me.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/keyboard-and-mice-set.152865/
Relevancy 39.99%

I'm tired of my mouse for alot of reasons so i'm going to buy a new one. Just wondering what the best one available is. Is it still the G5?

The other thing i'm wondering about is mousemats. I haven't used them for years, but i would buy one if i knew it would help the performance of my mouse. So are they necessary? Which is the best mousemat?

Thanks for any help.

~Zerrox

Relevancy 39.99%

I've been running a Microsoft Explorer optical mouse for several years with it installed to the PS/2 mouseport on my computer. I thought I'd switch it over to the USB port and do away with the USB to PS/2 adapter I'm currently using. When I booted up my pc, WinXP detected new hardware (the mouse, presumably) but I couldn't move the cursor to pick any of the buttons on the screen. So, how do you change mice under WinXP if you need the mouse to change the mouse?

Relevancy 39.99%

I have an old W95 P100 pc with an Abit mobo(AB-PH5)that appears to have stopped supporting mice - I've tried both serial and PS2 as well as a serial card in an ISA slot. Windows recognises the PS2 ok, which is a Genius, and appears to install it, but on completion, there's still no activity. I also cleared and re-set the BIOS to it's defaults but that hasn't helped. Is it possible for the mobo to become damaged in a way that results in this 'mouselessness'?

A:Dead Mice

Right click My Computer and go to properties. Click the device manager tab and see if there are any conflicts. Usually on a system like yours the PS2 port is disabled by default in the BIOS. I have come to find that newer mice with PS2 connectors do not work in older systems for some reason, I think it's the wheel mice myself. The serial mice should work no matter. If you add a serial card there will be a resource conflict unless they ports are disabled in the BIOS.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dead-mice.53307/