Windows Support Forum

Graphics Driver error message started after Windows 10 upgra...

Q: Graphics Driver error message started after Windows 10 upgra...

I recently upgraded to Windows and since then I have been receiving the following Windows message started upgra... Driver error Graphics 10 after message while playing a game Display driver Intel HD Graphics Driver for Windows R stopped responding and has Graphics Driver error message started after Windows 10 upgra... successfully recovered nbsp nbsp I checked my graphics driver and it said it was up-to-date nbsp I have tried installling the latest drivers for my notebook model as per the HP drivers page the December version installed with no problem but did not fix the issue nbsp An error message pops up when I try to install the March and April versions of the graphics drivers stating that they are not compatible with my computer nbsp I have also tried both the HP and Intel Driver update utilities and was told that my drivers are up-to-date nbsp However when I look at the properties for my Intel R HD Graphics Family in Device Manager I notice that the information on the Events tab states Device PCI VEN amp DEV A amp SUBSYS E C amp REV B amp amp amp requires further installation nbsp I am not sure what needs updating on my computer or if this driver is incompatible with Windows and there is not yet an upgrade nbsp Any advice or guidance would be appreciated nbsp My computer model is the HP Pavilion -p ca Notebook PC ENERGY STAR model G U UA ABL and the graphics driver is version

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Graphics Driver error message started after Windows 10 upgra...

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Graphics Driver error message started after Windows 10 upgra...

Hi @Gneiss, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I understand from your posts that you are having an issue with your HP Pavilion 15-p050ca Notebook and a error message Display drive Intel HD Graphics Drivers for Windows stopped responding and has successfully recovered. I would uninstall all that are listed in the Device Manager. Click the arrow next to Display Adapters to expand that category. Right-click on Graphics and select Update Driver Software if more than 1 Graphics adapter do 1 at a time. Choose the option to Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.The Notebook should find and automatically install the updated driverAfter the installation is complete, restart your Notebook. It should automatically update with a new Driver and software. If you need to update the Display Adapters. I would follow the method of right clicking on them in the Device Manager only. This will update the drivers on your system to work with Windows 10. Please get back to me how this goes. If this post helps you to resolve the issue you can click the Thumbs up icon to show gratitude! Please click the Accept as Solution, to the right of the Thumbs up icon, if your issues is resolved. Thanks.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/Graphics-Driver-error-message-started-after-Windows-10/td-p/5601140
Relevancy 73.96%

I have a Sapphire GB card I decided to move on from drivers but i always get the error message after restarting when I install the drivers This error message imgur com qJKUoR I get rid of the previous driver by uninstalling and then going safe mode and using DDU I tried multiple drivers but even doesnt want to work anymore The slightly older drivers at the end even gives some warnings like this one imgur com WrDPM The only reason my comp runs properly because restore points exist I tried installing driver without CCC and the additional things but that didnt help The only thing that I didnt tried yet is fresh Windows No message installed is driver AMD error Graphics install I have now Thats not an No AMD Graphics driver is installed error message option because if that doesnt work I pretty much have to buy a card but since my CPU Phenom II X BE barely supports this one I would have to upgrade the whole comp The one thing i can do now is to install the recommended Windows updates because I saw that upcoming a lot

A:No AMD Graphics driver is installed error message

What specific driver did you install.

http://www.eightforums.com/graphic-cards/73078-no-amd-graphics-driver-installed-error-message.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hello nbsp I have an Acer Aspire G Last night my computer randomly decided to do the Windows upgrade I did not click okay or accept the terms or conditions or anything It just logged off nbsp and started doing the after Windows 10 driver upgra... Aspire upgrade 5750G upgrade and I couldn't quit out of it Anyway I didn't get a chance to check if all Aspire 5750G driver upgrade after Windows 10 upgra... of the drivers etc were compatible with windows Aspire 5750G driver upgrade after Windows 10 upgra... After the upgrade most things seem to be working fine so far However the scroll bar on my mouse trackpad no longer works Is this something I can fix by simply upgrading the driver If so where do I find the correct one nbsp Are there any other drivers that I should upgrade I was told by a friend that I should upgrade drivers from the generic microsoft ones and install better drivers that are specific to the brand of my computer However Acer only seems to have downloadable drivers for Windows or for my computer nbsp Any help is appreciated nbsp Thanks Claire

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/Aspire-5750G-driver-upgrade-after-Windows-10-upgrade/td-p/438246/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 73.1%

Hello nbsp I have after Windows upgra... upgrade driver 10 Aspire 5750G an Acer Aspire G Last night my computer randomly Aspire 5750G driver upgrade after Windows 10 upgra... decided to do the Windows upgrade I did not click okay or accept the terms or conditions or anything It just logged off nbsp and started doing the upgrade and I Aspire 5750G driver upgrade after Windows 10 upgra... couldn't quit out of it Anyway I didn't get a chance to check if all of the drivers etc were compatible with windows After the upgrade most things seem to be working fine Aspire 5750G driver upgrade after Windows 10 upgra... so far However the scroll bar on my mouse trackpad no longer works Is this something I can fix by simply upgrading the driver If so where do I find the correct one nbsp Are there any other drivers that I should upgrade I was told by a friend that I should upgrade drivers from the generic microsoft ones and install better drivers that are specific to the brand of my computer However Acer only seems to have downloadable drivers for Windows or for my computer nbsp Any help is appreciated nbsp Thanks Claire

A:Aspire 5750G driver upgrade after Windows 10 upgra...

A perhaps more relevant question right now is if you want to stay with the unintentional Win10 installation or go back to your original factory-installed Windows 7 version? Jack E/NJ 

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/Aspire-5750G-driver-upgrade-after-Windows-10-upgrade/td-p/438246
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello can anyone please help. I am recieving the following message on my dell laptop when i turn it on. I turn it on it loads up to a black screen, a few seconds later it comes up with the following message.

Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt:

<Windows root>\system32\ntoskrnl.exe.
Please reinstall a copy of the above file.

Relevancy 63.64%

Hey and thanks in advance for your help I am running Windows Vista Problems Vista .dll Windows Message with and Graphics Card Error Ultimate SP -bit on a Dell Windows Vista and Graphics Card Problems with .dll Error Message Inspiron E laptop with Gigs of RAM My video card is an ATI Mobility Raedon X I had not restarted my computer in a while so yesterday I decided to restart Windows Vista and Graphics Card Problems with .dll Error Message it I think I may have left my USB webcam plugged in while restarting but that s never been a problem before When my computer restarted I received this error message PCMService exe entry point not found The procedure entry point OsThunkD dContextDestroyAll could not be located in the dynamic link library d d thk dll I noticed that aero Windows Vista and Graphics Card Problems with .dll Error Message was no longer working and I was back to windows basic I also noticed that I hadn t done a windows update in a while so I figured that might be the problem I did a windows update and still no go At this point I thought the problem was just with aero After searching around on the internet for a little while I tried some things to get aero to work like fiddling with the settings uninstalling my java update and reinstalling it and running the microsoft tool for problems with aero It told me there was a problem with my video card driver I checked my video card and there are no updates or rollbacks for the driver and it says it s working fine I read somewhere that maybe my windows experience index needed to be refreshed I went to go do that and it said that New Hardware had been installed and I should refresh my WEI That seemed weird to me since I didn t remember installing any new hardware So I refreshed it While it was reassessing my WEI I got an error message WinSAT exe entry point not found The procedure entry point OsThunkD dContextDestroyAll could not be located in the dynamic link library d d thk dll the same error message I got on starting up the computer When the reassessment had finished it had determined that my graphics ratings which before had been were Well at least that explains why aero isn t working So thinking that it might have been a problem with my webcam I updated my webcam software No go My computer knows that the webcam is plugged in but doesn t get any video from it I think the microphone built into the webcam is working though So I started getting nervous and tried opening programs that I thought might be related As I expected I m getting this same error message the OsThunk error when I try to open Windows Photo Gallery or try to use video in skype I tried to think of things I installed before restarting but the only things I can think of are Microsoft Silverlight which I ve since uninstalled a Chrome update and a Flash update The only system restore point I have is from before the windows update which was after the problem started So my conclusion is that something happened to give me this dll error and that it is causing all of my other problems However I don t know anything about dynamic link libraries and I don t know that I did to make this happen Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks very much nbsp

Relevancy 63.21%

This problem is been happening for some time now. I have not used this computer for a while. I update the Geforce driver and also all the window updates. I ran malware check and antivirus scans everything comes up clean. What can I do to solve this issues, I am at a loss and our local Microcenter Tech group says everything checks out. 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/597018/windows-7-goes-black-or-error-message-driver-kernel-error-35891/
Relevancy 62.78%

I continue to receive the following error message upon starting the computer:

"the computer must be restarted before updating can continue"

I am running Vista

thanks for the assistance!

A:Solved: Error message every time computer is started

Have you recently updated Adobe Reader?

If so, read the following:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/332/332745.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-error-message-every-time-computer-is-started.901159/
Relevancy 62.78%

Initial problem was noticed while playing a game of League of Legends I had played a game previously that ran perfectly then played another and the game would freeze and unfreeze without crashing The computer didn't go to sleep nor did I download or install anything since the start up I restarted my crashing. but not Comp message. No started error freezing, computer but the problem persisted outside of games I ran AVG Free fully updated full scan nothing found and also downloaded and ran Malwarebytes after some difficulty since it froze unfroze repeatedly MWB found and removed files I restarted comp reran both scans and go zero findings The problem persisted but I haven't gotten any error messages Restarting my comp also sometimes results in things like networking not loading up properly I was worried it was a hardware issue but starting in Safe Mode with Networking runs fine Reading through your forums I realized you'd prob want me to download Comp started freezing, but not crashing. No error message. run SF Diag It was difficult since I tried running it outside of Safe Mode to capture any errors and it kept freezing while I attempted to do so Results are posted Any all help you can provide is greatly appreciated

A:Comp started freezing, but not crashing. No error message.

Work through the Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/350033-comp-started-freezing-but-not-crashing-no-error-message.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Hi I bought a new laptop back in March running error 'Built started in receiving Administrator' message Suddenly Windows did a clean install from USB and it's worked fine until st July when I downloaded a Suddenly started receiving 'Built in Administrator' error message virus I've now removed the virus and the laptop is clean but I've noticed today I can't open Microsoft Edge I get the error 'Microsoft Edge can't be opened using the Suddenly started receiving 'Built in Administrator' error message Built in Administrator account' My main question with this is why would I only be getting this message now Surely this is virus related as the laptop has worked fine in every way since March me and my gf have an admin account using our Microsoft email accounts Can anyone advise on what to do to put this right I really can't be bothered doing a full install from clean and going through reinstalling everything from scratch as well as backing up all downloads music pictures etc Have to say I'm not impressed with Windows as it is and most issues I've seen people have result in a full reinstall wtf how can every problem need a full reinstall of the OS Thanks

A:Suddenly started receiving 'Built in Administrator' error message

Originally Posted by matt83

Hi,

I bought a new laptop back in March running Windows 10, did a clean install from USB and it's worked fine until 31st July when I downloaded a virus, I've now removed the virus and the laptop is clean but I've noticed today I can't open Microsoft Edge, I get the error 'Microsoft Edge can't be opened using the Built in Administrator account'.

My main question with this is why would I only be getting this message now? Surely this is virus related as the laptop has worked fine in every way since March, me and my gf have an admin account using our Microsoft email accounts.

Can anyone advise on what to do to put this right? I really can't be bothered doing a full install from clean and going through reinstalling everything from scratch, as well as backing up all downloads, music, pictures, etc.

Have to say I'm not impressed with Windows 10 as it is, and most issues I've seen people have result in a full reinstall (wtf?), how can every problem need a full reinstall of the OS??

Thanks

Hi matt83 and welcome to Tenforums.
Let's first make sure your system is completely clean, then we'll try a repair install.
Do you know what virus it was that you had? That helps to know what we're looking for, as far as leftovers are concerned.

RKILL
Download and run. This kills any suspicious activity on the system. Everything it does is undone by a reboot,so if you reboot, please run it again before continuing. Please post the log that appears after running the tool.

ADWCleaner
Run the scan, then run "clean". Please also post that log after reboot. It can be found at C:\AdwCleaner.

JRT-Junkware Removal Tool
Please also post this log.

Please post all logs, unedited and complete, in a code box, as they can get quite lengthy (use the # in the tools at the top of the box).

Once we have this information, and are assured there are no leftovers, we can proceed with a repair install using an in-place upgrade. This will maintain all applications and data on the machine.

http://www.tenforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/58220-suddenly-started-receiving-built-administrator-error-message.html
Relevancy 62.35%

Since yesterday (2016-07-13) we have found machines cannot redirect between two or our sites due to smartscreen being switched on.
so Site 1 redirects to Site 2 - the identity server IE or edge then stops
if I turn off smartscreen the redirect happens immediately, this has been working fine for over a year with no problems and there is no feedback to the user, the network tab shows the page being returned from site 2 but nothing is displayed with smartscreen
switched on. 
We have a number of clients this could soon be critical for.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/9c85c822-7798-4ecd-a684-8ef6dd461c0a/smartscreen-has-started-blocking-redirect-between-domains-with-no-error-message?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 61.92%

Hi I still have this problem and not sure or feel experienced enough with a computer to try to fix it myself I have this error message that comes up the first time it showed it recovered and the second time it hangs turns blue with a lot of numbers etc and says that the display driver has stopped working and windows has shut down to prevent damage to work on computer it says to check newly installed programs which I don t have or drivers and when I go to device manager and check the drivers it says all are correct I found this site and it shows you may have to correct registry and I know that I would mess this up but it also says you can driver 7 windows error display message go and click on fix it for me I am sending it to you when I shut the computer down and start it back up I can work normally until it happens again which I noticed has started to happen more can you help me is that fix it for me button ok I don t have enough knowledge on the computer to do large detailed tasks so that is out is there windows 7 display driver error message somewhere on the computer that keeps track of when problems arise so you can go back to it Your PC may temporarily hang or become unresponsive and you receive the following error message Back to the top Give Feedback Collapse imageCause This behavior can occur for one or more of the following reasons You windows 7 display driver error message may need to install the latest updates for your display driver Visual effects or too many programs running in the background may be slowing your PC down The GPU is taking more time than permitted to display graphics to your monitor Note If windows 7 display driver error message you are using an older video card there may not be a video driver that is fully compatible with your version of Windows Back to the top Give Feedback Collapse imageResolution To resolve this issue follow the steps in the methods starting with method and then proceding with method if that solution does not resolve the issue Method Increase the GPU Graphics Processing Unit processing time by adjusting the Timeout Detection and Recovery registry value Timeout Detection and Recovery is a Windows feature that can detect when video adapter hardware or a driver on your PC has taken longer than expected to complete an operation When this happens Windows attempts to recover and reset the graphics hardware If the GPU is unable to recover and reset the graphics hardware in the time permitted seconds your system may become unresponsive and display the error Display driver stopped responding and has recovered Giving the Timeout Detection and Recovery feature more time to complete this operation by adjusting the registry value may resolve this issue Important This section method or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry However serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly Therefore make sure that you follow these steps carefully For added protection back up the registry before you modify it Then you can restore the registry if a problem occurs For more information about how to back up the registry in Windows see Back up the registry To have us modify the registry value for you go to the quot Fix it for me quot section If you prefer to modify the registry value yourself go to the quot Let me fix it myself quot section Fix it for me To fix this problem automatically click the Fix it button or link Then click Run in the File Download dialog box and follow the steps in the Fix it wizard Fix this problem Fix this problem Microsoft Fix it nbsp

A:windows 7 display driver error message

how do you reset your display driver can anyone help

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-7-display-driver-error-message.1130161/
Relevancy 60.63%

Hello, i just got a new Graphics card (Zotac GTX 570) and a new power supply (650w), i installed them both and the system boots up just fine, then after a while on the desktop screen or after loading a few programs (Chrome, logitech driver etc.) the screen will go black, it says the HDMI is not connected and i can hear the fan of (presumably) the GPU shutting down. It boots just fine in safe mode, and if i uninstall the graphics driver it will work in normal mode, but when i install the drivers it does this? I have tried the newest beta driver for the GTX 500 series (290.34 i believe?), the driver supplied on an install disk with Zotac and the driver windows automatically installs. PLEASE HELP!

A:Graphics card turns off after windows has started

Get latest drivers from Zotac, not the beta drivers.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/graphics-card-turns-off-after-windows-has-started.1035892/
Relevancy 60.2%

Recurring message AMD graphics driver installed or not working properly.  I have HP identify my HP ENVY m6-1205dx and there are only Windows 8 and 8.1 operating systems and neither has any drivers.  I am running Windows 10.  How can I download the AMD graphics driver?  I can't find any way to select drivers without going through the identification process.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Recurring-message-no-AMD-graphics-driver-installed-or-not/td-p/5846240
Relevancy 58.91%

I have an ASUS laptop with Windows 7 installed. It was purchased from Office Max in October 2010. Never had any problems until two weeks ago when a rogue message showed up in the lower right-corner of the screen telling me my copy of Windows was not authentic. I have the COA attached to the bottom of my computer with the product key, etc.

Might there be a new virus out that is causing this to happen? With that said, my ability to download any MS updates is now gone when up until this time I had downloaded every important and critical update recommended by MS.

A:Not an authentic copy of Windows message just started showing up

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
Once saved, run the tool.
Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
- **in your own thread**, please
Please also state the Version and Edition of Windows quoted on your COA sticker (if you have one) on the case of your machine, but do NOT quote the Key on the sticker!
How to Tell - Home

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/207497-not-authentic-copy-windows-message-just-started-showing-up.html
Relevancy 58.48%

While the back up is running, I started getting a virus alert...Exploit: Java/CVE-2010.0840.QE later the back update stops and states the last backup did not complete successfully.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-7-64-bit-running-backup-and-started-getting-a-message-that-it-didnt-work.1048467/
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi BC community Specs - CPU AMD Phenom II X Black Edition MHz - Motherboard Asus "no Error installed" amd - for every graphics driver driver M A TD-M Evo - GPU Sapphire HD GB GDDR -not OC version- - Have no idea about the product number unfortunetely - OS Windows bit Right now i have and the only reason why my system is stable because i have pre Windows update restore point Whenever reboot happens after driver installation this welcomes "no amd graphics driver installed" - Error for every driver me http imgur com qJKUoR I tried reinstalling even that doesnt work I tried and All of them give the same error This screen also happens pre Crimson drivers http imgur com WrDPM Reportlog for that is here http pastebin com NXwkT GJ where the lastline translates to Driver Installation The given parameter is invalid What i tried - Tried uninstalling via safe mode DDU - Tried uninstalling with AMD "no amd graphics driver installed" - Error for every driver Clean Uninstall Utility - Tried installing before drivers Windows updates except KB - I made sure i downloaded the proper crimson drivers What i didnt try - Fresh Windows install This is not an option since i cant clone my system for the moment if even that doesnt work

A:"no amd graphics driver installed" - Error for every driver

The only thing I can think of is if you have the latest .NET Framework and all updates installed. I would install 4.5 if you do not have it. 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/600271/no-amd-graphics-driver-installed-error-for-every-driver/
Relevancy 56.33%

nbsp I bought a GB Sandisk SSD the correct type for my Pavilion x Notebook and want to replace the current GB HP SSD in my machine nbsp After considering the cloning option which would mean getting cloning software and an adapter to migrate the image to the new SSD I have determined that probably the better approach is to install Windows on the new SSD after I have installed it nbsp Can anyone provide guidance nbsp Pavilion x2 SSD (upgra... with on How to Windows new 10 install Suggestions nbsp For instance when I check the boot sequence which I assume I would have to set How to install Windows 10 on Pavilion x2 with new SSD (upgra... to USB nbsp I don't see a clear option just one How to install Windows 10 on Pavilion x2 with new SSD (upgra... for a USK Key or device nbsp I would want it to boot from the USB in which I would connect a Windows install nbsp Notwithstanding the Key activation issues I would appreciate some insight into how I can accomplish this nbsp I like this Pavilion x but the GB SSD really is How to install Windows 10 on Pavilion x2 with new SSD (upgra... too small nbsp Polenta

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/How-to-install-Windows-10-on-Pavilion-x2-with-new-SSD/td-p/5763785
Relevancy 55.9%

Hey all..

I have a user who upgraded a PC from Win98 to Win2000 pro and is running Publisher 2000. He had no problems with Publisher until the upgrade. Now when he tries to insert a JPG file into a document, he gets an error message stating:

Publisher cannot convert this picture. Publisher does not recognize the format or there was an error loading a graphics converter.

I had him uninstall Publisher and do a full install, but still gets the same message. He is trying to insert pictures that worked when he was on Win98, so I know its nothing wrong with his JPG files.

Also..I saw on the MS KB that DOS file names longer than 124 characters may cause this, but the DOS file name is less than 40 characters.

Any ideas??

Thanks!

A:Pub 2000 error message - graphics

Absolutely none whatsoever. Just, are there SP-2 on Win 2k and SR-1/SP-2 on Office 2000?

And then, what graphics app opens if he just double-clicks a jpg?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pub-2000-error-message-graphics.60710/
Relevancy 55.9%

Whenever I try to play certain games, I get a message saying:

"display driver stopped responding but has successfully recovered".

I have an HP Pavillion dvd 6 notebook with i5 CPU, AMD ATI HD 6770M GPU, and 6 GB ram,

I've considered updating the graphics card driver, trying that from device manager (searching for a newer driver), but it claims that there is no better driver than that. Same story on HP's website. That's the best driver, v 8.882.2.3000, by the look of it.

I'm not sure about installing drivers directly from AMD, because that might cause other issues.

I have adequate cooling as far as I can tell -- I use an active chill pad with two big fans on it.

It's funny how it happens with some games or just browsing the internet. Other games it doesn't ever happen.

A:Keep getting the same error message with AMD graphics card

F34R whatever you do DO NOT install driver other than the one found at the manufacturer's site (HP).

Do you have the latest BIOS?
Try uninstalling the device, reboot and then re-installing with the driver from HP.
Have you check for memory errors? Give MemTest a go:

Download the Auto installer for USB.
Boot your system from it, and when MemTest start press c (configuration) and select Full Memory Range, then let it run.

http://www.pchelpforum.com/laptop-support/126266-keep-getting-same-error-message-amd-graphics-card.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Hello,

I am running Windows 7 on a Dell Inspiron 17R laptop. Inside the program "Dell Support Center" it tells me that BITS - Demand Started to Auto Started. I don't know what BITS is so I need some help. It runs in the System Services. Should I disable the BITS?

Heres a screenshot:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/errorxw.jpg/

Thanks!

A:BITS Demand Started to Auto Started Error

masterchiefxx117 said:

Should I disable the BITS?Click to expand...

Here's some information About Windows BITS The answer to that question is No. Read the articular to learn Why.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bits-demand-started-to-auto-started-error.1010277/
Relevancy 55.47%

I am receiving numerous blue screens do death.  10 is not stable for more than 5 minutes once it boots up.  I upgraded from 8 and have no USB boot stick.  Can Acer community help me?   Will Microsoft help me?   I have posted in ten forum for possible help with windows 10 experts (not Microsoft).    I have detailed error messages and even test results for memory, disk and drivers.   Very frustrating to have trusted the upgrade and now be completely unstable.  Just looking for next suggestion.   Thanks in advance

A:Intermittent WiFi issue following Windows 10 upgra...

Which Win10 version do you have and on what Acer ? (Both should be listed in MSINFO32.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Intermittent-WiFi-issue-following-Windows-10-upgrade/td-p/412424/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 55.47%

Brand new E51-80 with Win7 - couldn't upgrade to Win10, got stuck at 'searching for updates'.Tried the same in Win7 with same result, just got stuck in 'searching for updates'.  Tried several solutions i Googled - no success. Then i uninstalled the 'bloatware' McAfee installation, and everything worked again!!  Just to help others that also run into this issue. /Henrik - Denmark

/Henrik - DenmarkX220 - i7-2620, 8GB, 128GB Samsung 830 SSD (I just LOVE my X220!)

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-C-E-K-M-N-and-V-Series/E51-80-Windows-update-stuck-same-for-Win10-upgrade/td-p/3476152
Relevancy 55.47%

My acer Aspire V - has been intermittently losing WiFi for past days since Windows upgrade from Windows Home Premium The Aspire has Atheros wireless network adapter AR BWB Wed nbsp So far I have In the Atheros AR BWB Wireless Network Adapter Properties I nbsp unchecked the box in the Property Management tab which read Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power nbsp b Made sure airplane mode was in off position c Forget exactly where I did this but made sure settings in another location Windows Intermittent WiFi issue upgra... 10 following were set at Maximum Performance Checked that firmware is up to date on my network router with security set to WPA -PSK AES Searched through many forums to read responses of folks upgrading Intermittent WiFi issue following Windows 10 upgra... to Windows with WiFi issues--seems this is widespread problem though no one has said WiFi signal loss was intermittent as is my laptop's Internet hits for my searches also show WiFi issues occurred in the past for installs of Windows So Intermittent WiFi issue following Windows 10 upgra... far have not come across mentions of WiFi issues for past installs of Windows While exploring my laptop I came across a page of Microsoft Updates--SEE ATTACHED I was surprised to note that these updates are released quite frequently over the course of a day For example separate updates between PM and PM on Aug and separate updates between AM and PM on Aug nbsp Am including part of the record of updates for August and August I am aware that Microsoft uses my WiFi to AUTOMATICALLY download updates Is it possible that this intermittent nbsp download of updates cause the intermittent nbsp interruptions of the WiFi This afternoon when the WiFi was not working for Windows I reinstalled as a dual boot Ubuntu I had no difficulty connecting to WiFi from Ubuntu Have not yet I have not yet tried connecting the laptop via Ethernet cable to my router during one of these WiFi outages My ISP is a VOIP Internet setup using one Westell and one Cisco router I have not considered if they might be a cause of the problem I read on one forum that someone fixed their WiFi connection issue by changing their router security setting to include TKIP nbsp NOTE I may need to put attachment of screen grab of Windows updates in a separate email reply to this post as this post is not accepting the attachment Would appreciate any comments or suggestions Thanks in advance I shall likely also put this out on a Windows forum elsewhere nbsp nbsp Solved Go to Solution

A:Intermittent WiFi issue following Windows 10 upgra...

Hi!FYI, this worked for me, finally a solution!Strangest thing--I uninstalled the Atheros driver. Did NOT reinstall it. After I uninstalled Atheros driver, a right screen Windows 10 style panel immediately appeared--either on notifications panel or in WiFi settings page, was sleepy, don't remember which--containing a labeled entry box for my wifi password. I entered the password and boom, the wifi worked. It's been working since.Again thanks. Will mark solved.

View solution in original post

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Intermittent-WiFi-issue-following-Windows-10-upgrade/td-p/373678
Relevancy 55.47%

I am getting an error mesage saying the specified driver package was not installed for matching devices. I don'tknow why I am getting thins message as it is the correct driver. I have also noticed that if I go into my device manager all I get is a blank screen could these issues be related?

A:Trying to install my graphics card but getting error message?

This is the message I am getting?

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/94776-trying-install-my-graphics-card-but-getting-error-message.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hello,

I have a DELL OPTIPLEX GX620 with a 500GIG blank graphics card and Radeon graphics card.

After booting the PC, it shows this message on the screen: 113-B27602-112 RV610 GDDR2_32Mx16 64bi

After taking some research my first clue is that something is wrong with the graphics card.

I don't know what is going on but I want to be able to install XP but before that I want to know what is going on and how to solve it.

Thank you

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-from-graphics-card-pc-not-booting.1170552/
Relevancy 55.04%

I am not sure if this is where it belongs or if it is a Graphics Card issue I have an Acer Aspire z- with an Intel R Pentium R p GHz MB cache This only happens to me while I am playing The Sims I have the game set on the lowest quality settings even though my laptop quot claims quot to be HD LED etc This issue still happens As you may know I cannot replace the graphics card as it is apart of the motherboard and to buy a new motherboard with a better graphics card would cost more than a new Graphics XP driver for Display Windows Driver Intel Stop Accelerator computer I have been the my manufacture's website and tried installing an Display driver Intel Graphics Accelerator Driver for Windows XP Stop update of the graphics card and that didn't do the trick either I am at my wits end and I just want to play the game without it shutting down and freezing my computer The reason I know the error is because I do Alt Tab to get back to the desktop The way it acts up while I am in game is the screen blacks out but I can still see the software's mouse and then it blinks a couple times and then freezes completely causing me to do a hard shut down What can I do to resolve this issue

A:Display driver Intel Graphics Accelerator Driver for Windows XP Stop

i havent found anybody that sells motherboards for acer with better a better graphics chipset. i would really like to have a better chipset tn this radeon express x1200.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/254215-display-driver-intel-graphics-accelerator-driver-windows-xp-stop.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi and thanks in advance Much of this is a repeat to other threads until the graphic driver problem at the end I also have an Ubuntu partition I'd left my mp player plugged in overnight an Asus Xonar DAC in a usb hub when Windows wanted to do an update and conflict over update conflict, graphics player Windows driver driver BSOD 7 mp3 drivers ensued BSOD Windows 7 update mp3 player driver conflict, graphics driver Strange because I've selected for notification before updating Also have not been successful installing any new updates since the end of May Was seemingly a common problem I checked into it too busy lazy to pursue and succeed This part is confusing Woke up to blasting fans and unplugged everything peripheral BSOD Windows 7 update mp3 player driver conflict, graphics driver First tried setting back to restore points prior to that night - twice Could restart in Safe Mode and with networking Then could restart normally - but shutdowns after minutes or so Got crash logs saw driver conflicts not found - saved Came here read threads did restart at Last Known Good Configuration Restart - Nvidia Geforce driver not found Went to Asus site downloaded and installed driver not lastest version but last approved version and not much later than one that was installed It then went into a system cycled start restart etc attempting to find driver fix itself - forced to do shutdown to stop it Restarted this morning in Safe Mode followed your instructions for posting It's been running in safe mode for about minutes now

A:BSOD Windows 7 update mp3 player driver conflict, graphics driver

Hello welcome to SF .

Critical files are missing please run the SFDT again and let it run it's course.
Most dumps are corrupted, but the one that did survive shows
an extremely old graphics driver.

Code:
BugCheck 50, {fffffa9003d08920, 0, fffff88004caec07, 5}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+47cc07 )

Code:
lmvm nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff880`04832000 fffff880`0532ed80 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Thu Jul 02 10:40:25 2009
Driver Reference Table - nvlddmkm.sys
Please update your GPU driver :: Drivers | GeForce ::

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306725-bsod-windows-7-update-mp3-player-driver-conflict-graphics-driver.html
Relevancy 55.04%

My HP desktop PC, Envy 700-220ef, upgraded itself to Windows 10 a few days ago, without my blessing. Since them, at startup time it goes directly from the BIOS/POST screen to the Windows blue logo, so I get no chance, as I did before with Windows 8.1, to see the UEFI menu and select from it the operating system or boot source I want. How can I get the UEFI menu back ? Thanks.  

A:How to get UEFI boot menu to show up after windows 10 upgra...

@jpmarinier?, welcome to the forum. You should right click on the Start button in the lower left corner: select Command Prompt (Admin) / at the Prompt copy and paste this command: bcdedit /set {bootmgr} displaybootmenu yes / it will tell you that the command has been completed successfully / type Exit and reboot.  I did this and it gave me the Bootmgr screen. Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Boot-and-Lockup/How-to-get-UEFI-boot-menu-to-show-up-after-windows-10/td-p/5683923
Relevancy 54.61%

Intel(R) HD 4400 Graphics Card updates don't work when I try to search for them in the Intel site/program. http://puu.sh/orkUC/477eb217e8.pngI sent in my laptop to change the hard drive a few months ago and performance has been slow, and since then, the graphics card stops working during low demand games, and can't run a few of them because the drivers aren't recognized.is there any way to update these or get the official drivers for my Intel HD 4400 GC?

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Error-Message-Computer-Manufacturer-Graphics-Driver-Detected/td-p/430018/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 54.61%

Intel(R) HD 4400 Graphics Card updates don't work when I try to search for them in the Intel site/program. http://puu.sh/orkUC/477eb217e8.pngI sent in my laptop to change the hard drive a few months ago and performance has been slow, and since then, the graphics card stops working during low demand games, and can't run a few of them because the drivers aren't recognized.is there any way to update these or get the official drivers for my Intel HD 4400 GC?

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Error-Message-Computer-Manufacturer-Graphics-Driver-Detected/m-p/430018
Relevancy 54.61%

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Error-Message-Computer-Manufacturer-Graphics-Driver-Detected/td-p/430018
Relevancy 54.61%

With over 1,200 views and no answers after a month, let's try this again. i'm really getting tired of the HORRIBLE service from acer and all of it's 32432002938402938 3rd parties (so they don't have to take any blame themselves).Intel(R) HD 4400 Graphics Card updates don't work when I try to search for them in the Intel site/program. http://puu.sh/orkUC/477eb217e8.pngI had to send in my laptop to change the hard drive ( for the 3rd time at NO FAULT TO ME ANY OF THE TIMES) a few months ago, and since then performance has been slow, the graphics card stops working during low demand games, and can't run a few of them because the drivers aren't recognized. of course, acer gives me faulty product, fixes it, then gives me unofficial software when they reinstall Windows. seriously? is there any way to update these or get the official drivers for my Intel HD 4400 GC?  

A:Error Message: Computer Manufacturer Graphics Driv...

With over 1,200 views and no answers after a month, let's try this again. i'm really getting tired of the HORRIBLE service from acer and all of it's 32432002938402938 3rd parties (so they don't have to take any blame themselves).Intel(R) HD 4400 Graphics Card updates don't work when I try to search for them in the Intel site/program. http://puu.sh/orkUC/477eb217e8.pngI had to send in my laptop to change the hard drive ( for the 3rd time at NO FAULT TO ME ANY OF THE TIMES) a few months ago, and since then performance has been slow, the graphics card stops working during low demand games, and can't run a few of them because the drivers aren't recognized. of course, acer gives me faulty product, fixes it, then gives me unofficial software when they reinstall Windows. seriously? is there any way to update these or get the official drivers for my Intel HD 4400 GC?  

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Error-Message-Computer-Manufacturer-Graphics-Driver-Detected/td-p/434977
Relevancy 54.61%

A:Error Message: Computer Manufacturer Graphics Driv...

http://community.acer.com/t5/Windows-10/Error-Message-Computer-Manufacturer-Graphics-Driver-Detected/td-p/434977/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi I installed an nVidia Detonator driver for my Ti card After installation I tried opening the Geforce Ti tab in the Advanced settings menu in Display properties but i couldn t get in An error message popped up driver error graphics saying An exeption accurredwhile trying to run shell dll control RunDLL desk cpl settings Clicking ok on the error message closed down the graphics driver error advanced settings window Here is another thing that I noticed Usually there are two tabs one called Geforce Ti and another called nView but after the installation of the driver there was just the Geforce Ti tab I installed the Detonator off a CD-Rom It was a exe file Previously before I had tried installing another driver I got fron the Leadtek website called W K GF TI exe After installing it the same problem occurred when trying to open the Geforce Ti tab an error window popped up saying there was a rundll error no message was given apart from the microsoft window telling me to notify them of the problem As a further note after the installation of this driver there were still two tabs available Geforce Ti and nView not like when I installed the Detonator which resulted in just one big tab I hope someone can give me some advice Thanks iflash nbsp

A:graphics driver error

a lot of people reported troubles going from 30.xx drivers to the 40.xx drivers. go here http://www.guru3d.com/files/ under video card drivers and try the 30.xx to 40.xx patch, hope it helps

Description: When updating your Detonator Drivers from 30.xx to 40.41 many people have experienced problems with incompatible 30.xx files left on their PC. Detonator 40.41 Fix is a quick and easy tool to remove these files.

Tool for removing the elements of the Detonator 30.xx drivers that conflict with the 40.xx drivers

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/graphics-driver-error.98376/
Relevancy 54.61%

Everytime I boot my computer, I get an error message saying something like:
No AMD Graphics Driver installed, or the driver is not functioning properly. Please install the driver appropriate for your AMD hardware.
I'm running an HP laptop, on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
I went to the HP website, and downloaded the proper drive. I installed it, and it ran fine. I could tell because a video on a web site which wasn't loading (only the audio could be heard) ran perfectly fine after the installation.
But upon rebooting my system, I got the same error message again.

Relevancy 54.18%

Hello, I'm having trouble upgrading Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10.  The installation (manual and automatic) fails due to the incompatibility of ProtectTools Security Manager (according to Microsoft). This is also described in a document I found on the HP website: http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?sp4ts.oid=5212912&docId=emr_na-c04734799&docLocale... .Before I can uninstall ProtectTools, I need to unistall other HP tools, like Device Access Manager,... And there lies my problem: how do I uninstall Device Access manager? It's not listed under 'Programs and features'. I tried uninstall tools like CCleaner and Revo Unistaller, but they can't find it either. I have installed the latest version of ProtectTools, via the SoftPaq Download Manager and disabled all features in ProtectTools, as far as I can tell. How do I uninstall the ProtectTools suite? Best regards,Wim.

Solved!
View Solution.

A:ProtectTools Device Access Manager blocking Windows 10 upgra...

I found a way to remove it, on this website: http://www.shouldiremoveit.com/Device-Access-Manager-for-HP-ProtectTools-9553-program.aspx Run: MsiExec.exe /X{55B52830-024A-443E-AF61-61E1E71AFA1B} That fixed it for me.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/ProtectTools-Device-Access-Manager-blocking-Windows-10/td-p/5178084
Relevancy 53.75%

Nearly everytime I boot up my laptop, I get this message:
No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware.
I am using an HP Laptop, running Windows 7 (64-bit).
Please help me out here.
Thanks loads guys.

A:Solved: Graphics Driver Error

Download and install the correct graphics driver for your laptop model from HP Support:

UK: http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/support-drivers.html

USA: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/support-drivers.html

For other countries, scroll down to bottom of page and click the link on the left side.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-graphics-driver-error.1080305/
Relevancy 53.75%

every time i try to install my drivers for my new asus vg248 it syas nvidia installer cannot continue
this graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware anyone have any ideas thanks

A:nvidia graphics driver error

Hi Did you purchase the NVIDIA 3D Vision? 2 Kit ? ...
NVIDIA Online Store - Welcome

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/345038-nvidia-graphics-driver-error.html
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi everyone
Can anyone please please please tell me why I am getting this error from time to time?
The display sort of hangs for a few moments, screen goes blank for a second and starts again. No programs are affected in any way, just the display
I have tried letting the computer search the drivers for my display card automatically from the Internet (something I don't usually do nor like to do) but it says my drivers are up-to-date and doesn't install anything.
How can I stop this from happening?

Thank you very much

A:Graphics driver error keeps bugging me

Quote: Originally Posted by mahaju

Hi everyone
Can anyone please please please tell me why I am getting this error from time to time?
The display sort of hangs for a few moments, screen goes blank for a second and starts again. No programs are affected in any way, just the display
I have tried letting the computer search the drivers for my display card automatically from the Internet (something I don't usually do nor like to do) but it says my drivers are up-to-date and doesn't install anything.
How can I stop this from happening?

Thank you very much

"It's not a true crash, in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception".

Since Vista, the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" (TDR) components of the OS video subsystem have been capable of doing some truly impressive things to try to recover from issues which would have caused earlier OSs like XP to crash.

As a last resort, the TDR subsystem sends the video driver a "please restart yourself now!" command and waits a few seconds.

If there's no response, the OS concludes that the video driver/hardware combo has truly collapsed in a heap, and it fires off that stop 0x116 BSOD.

If playing with video driver versions hasn't helped, make sure the box is not overheating.

Try removing a side panel and aiming a big mains fan straight at the motherboard and GPU.

Run it like that for a few hours or days - long enough to ascertain whether cooler temperatures make a difference.

If so, it might be as simple as dust buildup and subsequently inadequate cooling.

I would download cpu-z and gpu-z (both free) and keep an eye on the video temps Let us know if you need help STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/191680-graphics-driver-error-keeps-bugging-me.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I tried to get this driver then I get an  error message, I already uninstalled the driver, please help!!!

A:driver and error message

You were not the original author of the previous thread. Jumping into a  solved thread as if it were all your own is a bit strange and not so polite.  I can't see how anyone could have a clue as to what you are referring to. You have not given any information. All you have done is made an image and perhaps expected us to use magical powers to instantly know what is wrong and how to help you.  The suport forum is not meant to work like that.  I moved this so you can begin anew by describing whatever issue you have. Start off by identifying your notebook and the operating system. Then move on to giving details of what is wrong and what you have tried in your own attempts to resolve the issue.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/driver-and-error-message/td-p/5529431
Relevancy 53.32%

Win 98 SE on normal restart displays BBS (big blue screen) with Windows Protection Error. Very difficult to bring back up (like 50 tries) and then prone to instability (freezing mostly). It seemed to be related to vid so I replaced the AGP card(w/GEForce 3ti). Then the HD developed bad spots so I replaced that. Continued instability resulted in a complete teardown, deleteed and reset partitions. Installed Win XP pro sp2 and one device at a time with correct drivers. It ran well for about 8 hours but it then began to hang again.
This problem makes the box all but unusable. Any suggestions?

P4 1.6 256 mb DDR

A:It all started with a Windows Protection Error

Issues like this are often related to a cheap power supply screwing up a perfectly good system.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/it-all-started-with-a-windows-protection-error-66410.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hello everyone I am currently having a problem where I ll be using my computer and then it will restart just restart I currently am using a GeForce MX MX video card A while ago this problem was a lot worse but I installed a new graphics driver and it stopped happening as much but now it happens all the time Also sometimes I will get an error report that says Error Caused by Device Driver Error Caused by Graphics Device Driver Thank you for submitting an error report Microsoft Graphics Error Caused Device Driver By is unable to determine what specifically caused the Error Caused By Graphics Device Driver problem you reported To troubleshoot Error Caused By Graphics Device Driver the problem please see the information listed below Analysis A device driver installed on your computer caused the problem but we cannot determine the precise cause Depending on which situation is Error Caused By Graphics Device Driver applicable to you please do one of the following If you are running Windows Server you may experience crashes if you have adjusted the Hardware Acceleration setting Microsoft recommends that you set the Hardware Acceleration setting to None for server systems To check your Hardware Acceleration setting go to the Advanced section of the display properties dialog box If you know the manufacturer of the device contact the manufacturer s product support service for assistance If you don t know the driver s manufacturer and need help diagnosing and resolving this problem contact your computer manufacturer s product support service Updated drivers might be available on the Microsoft Windows Update website At Windows Update you can have your computer scanned and if there are updated drivers available Windows Update will offer a selection of drivers that you might be able to use To learn more about updated drivers that might be available visit Microsoft Windows Update For information about Microsoft support options visit Microsoft Product Support Services Additional Technical Information Error Message STOP x EA THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER Q nbsp

A:Error Caused By Graphics Device Driver

What is the make/model number of your motherboard?

Have you tried installing the latest chipset drivers for it? Also, how about the latest bios? These will likely fix your problems (unless you have some dying hardware... but let's take it one step at a time).

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/error-caused-by-graphics-device-driver.33134/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi! I'm trying to update intel graphic card driver. When I run the installer this is the error message:Error?I'm downloading the driver update from the support lenovo page. I've succesfully updated NVidia driver from the same site. In support page, I used Lenovo Bridge to detect my computer, so it must be compatible. My computer is a Lenovo Yoga 700-14ISK model 80QD.Thanks for helping me!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Error-installing-Intel-Graphics-driver/td-p/3369114
Relevancy 53.32%

Hello Everyone My computer keeps turning off on me and when I reboot I send an error report and get this message Error Caused by Graphics Device Driver Thank you for submitting an error report Microsoft is unable to determine what specifically caused the problem Device Caused By Graphics Error Driver you reported To troubleshoot the problem please see the information listed below Analysis A device driver installed on your computer caused the problem but we cannot determine the precise cause Depending on which situation is applicable to you please do one of the following If you are running Windows Server you may experience crashes if you have adjusted the Hardware Acceleration setting Microsoft recommends that you set the Hardware Acceleration setting to None for Error Caused By Graphics Device Driver server systems To check your Hardware Acceleration setting go to the Advanced section of the display properties dialog box If you know the manufacturer of the device contact the manufacturer s product support service for assistance If you don t know the driver s manufacturer and need help diagnosing and resolving this problem contact your computer manufacturer s product support service Updated drivers might be available on the Microsoft Windows Update website At Windows Update you can have your computer scanned and if there are updated drivers available Windows Update will offer a selection of drivers that you Error Caused By Graphics Device Driver might be able to use To learn more about updated drivers that might be available visit Microsoft Windows Update For information about Microsoft support options visit Microsoft Product Support Services Additional Technical Information Error Message STOP x EA THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER Q I don t know much about computers so Error Caused By Graphics Device Driver any help would be appreciated I don t know if this information will be helpful but I am currently using Windows Xp Home Edition nbsp

A:Error Caused By Graphics Device Driver

Could be a faulty video card but most likely a corrupted video driver. Uninstall the video driver and then install the latest one.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/error-caused-by-graphics-device-driver.32232/
Relevancy 53.32%

I have an Acer Aspire 5745 and it has Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit. I have Intel HD Graphics version 8.15.10.2104. I decided to upload it so I searched my laptop on Acer's site but they offer drivers for 64bit only so I downloaded drivers for another Acer model laptop (it uses the same drivers as my model does). I tried to install it but it says "The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Please obtain the appropriate driver from the computer manufacturer".
So I decided to update my driver through device manager and I asked it to update from the folder where I had extracted the driver downloaded from Acer's site. But it says that your driver is up-to-date (it surely isn't).
Please help me, I need to update this driver for smooth gameplay.....

A:Update error in Intel HD Graphics driver

Have you tried the 64 bit version that Acer says is for your specific model? Many times drivers are for both 32 and 64 bit OS. You can also try the Intel site for your Intel chipset.

Proper game play isn't just the video driver. The PC must meet (usually exceed) all the other requirements of the game.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/260302-update-error-intel-hd-graphics-driver.html
Relevancy 53.32%

HP DV6500zCTO Notebook upgraded to Win 7
Suddenly a few days back the "aero" effects stopped working. I traced it back to an error on the graphics driver.
I have removed the driver, ram driver sweep to remove all traces, downloaded new version from Nvida, allowed Windows 7 Update to find driver and all continue to fail with the same error.
Was thinking of running "repair/Update" but I have SP1 installed and it won't run from DVD with SP1 installed.

A:Error code 43 from graphics driver HP notebook

Check for Supportede Drivers for HP Notebooks here:
Finding Software and Drivers After Changing the Operating System to Windows 7 HP Pavilion dv6500z CTO Entertainment Notebook PC - HP technical support (United Kingdom - English)

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/159893-error-code-43-graphics-driver-hp-notebook.html
Relevancy 53.32%

I will be playing guild wars and i will get this message saying...
Guild Wars has encounterd an unrecoreable graphics driver error and must terminate.
I am able to do every thing until i try to go into one area i have already tried the tech support at the guild wars web site. But al they do is tell me to upgrade the video card taht doesnt help at all, infact when i downgraded my graphics card the promblem was fixed. The question i have here is that where can i find the website to upgrade/downgrade my intel R video card so taht i may start playing again. Also is you can think of something else that may be causing this please say. Thank you in advance.

A:Unrecoverable graphics driver error (i think this is the right place)

All drivers for Intel are found on the www.intel.com site... you will need the part number or model number off the graphics card, or as posted in the BIOS at startup.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unrecoverable-graphics-driver-error-i-think-this-is-the-right-place.70781/
Relevancy 53.32%

Someone please help me I am running windows xp pro with a radeon graphics card and nvidia motherboard My computer constantly keeps restarting and I sometimes get the dreaded blue screen Sometimes I can be on for a minute and it will just driver Error graphics caused by device restart other times I can be on a bit longer I sometimes get the error report message come up saying a serious error has occured I then get redirected to microsoft who say that the error was caused by a graphics device driver At the Error caused by graphics device driver bottom of this page it says that quot thread stuck in device driver quot I have tried reinstalling the devide driver with no luck I even bought a new graphics card but it still happens When the blue screen comes up only occassionaly it says that driver irql not less or equal Sometimes the system is that bad that when restarting there is the click from the screen halfway through booting and then restarts again I have tried changing monitors too with no luck Am I right Error caused by graphics device driver in saying that my RAM could be knackered When I look in my system information under conflicts sharing there are several items that are shared by the same addresses Is this right Also after fiddling with the system I also now have a problem getting into safe mode It brings up the files on screen when you click on safe mode and then freezes Any ideas would be brilliant nbsp

A:Error caused by graphics device driver

ATI won't let you link directly to downloads so, sorry this will be a bit roundabout. Go to this link

https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894&task=knowledge&folderID=27

Click on "utilities". Then click on "Various". Then "Catalyst-ATI maintenance utilities" sigh...are we there yet? <g> Then download and run the Catalyst uninstaller utility. This will remove all traces of the drivers from your system.

After the system has been purged reboot, and try reinstalling the drivers again. Once you have downloaded the latest driver for your card, disconnect from the net, and shut down your anti-virus before you reinstall the new driver. Let me know if that works. I've had to deal with a similar ATI driver problem, and this was what worked for me.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/error-caused-by-graphics-device-driver.29225/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hey I need some urgent help please Earlier today when logging into a site I pressed enter Graphics - Error! Help Required Driver Urgent just as a quot Do you want to install quot box popped Urgent Help Required - Graphics Driver Error! up so it took my enter as yes and began installing all kinds of spyware I scanned and removed the spyware using both Microsoft Antispyware and Spybot but I am still having problems A while after it had installed my PC just started switching itself off No shutting down just switched off then on again When it came back on it said Windows had recovered from a fatal error which turns out to be an error due to my graphics card driver I then updated the driver to the latest intel one same thing happened It does it every mins or so its driving me crazy I thought about reinstalling windows however when I tried to backup and move my important folders to CD it said there was an error copying them Another odd error is when I scan using Ad aware about half way through it gets an error saying quot Run A DLL as an App quot has been shut down by this code execution thing for protection and windows explorer crashes It did pick up I had VX malware items fp dme dll iasetup dll and guard tmp but Ad A can t remove them Would this have anything to do with it I did have that WTOOLSA thing on my system but that has been removed Any help desperately needed please nbsp

Relevancy 52.89%

I keep getting this error message "Display Driver igfx stopped responding and has successfully recovered." will someone please help?! it keeps coming up and wont go away and is VERY annoying

A:Display driver error message

That is a problem with Intel graphics driver...here is a new driver for it:
http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scr...tID=39&DwnldID=12610&agr=N&lang=eng&PrdMap=39

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/display-driver-error-message.559607/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi Everyone. I am new to this forum and am in desperate need of help. I have a dell xps 630i. I am having problems with getting the bod with windows directing me that the nvidia drivers sat drivers need to be updated. I have done that multiple times and still get the blue screen. I can use safe mode. Any advise would be so appreciated.

A:bod with nvidia driver error message

What driver aree you upgrading to? Oh and welcome to our forum..

I would NOT use the ms update one, and I would first start with a version off the dell site.

Eek uit just got harder, you are running a 650i which is a nvidia chipset, so it probably isn't your video card

Have you tried updating the nforce drivers for the motherboard?

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/298834-bod-nvidia-driver-error-message.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I have recently upgraded to Windows 10, and every now and then the following error message pops up on my screen:- "Display Driver NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, version 355.82 stopped responding, and has successfully recovered" It only crops up every few days and soon disappears, but I have no idea why this keeps happening, and would be grateful if anyone can advise me how to avoid it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/display-driver-error-message.1157457/
Relevancy 52.89%

This is the case of in laws being on the computer and not sure what to do or push So I am not exactly sure what was downloaded After they had been using the computer it started quot crashing quot error Cure message Driver - requiring me to start up Task Manager and exiting out of all programs Then I would do a quot reboot quot - turning the computer off completely and restarting windows I discovered a tool bar had been installed and a program called quot driver cure quot - I immediately went to Control Panel and removed software installed on the dates they were here This did help with constant crashing and got rid of the toolbar However now I get an error window Driver Cure error message that says quot Driver Cure is not installed correctly Driver Cure error message and needs to be reinstalled I can t seem to get rid of the message nor find any programs called quot driver cure quot - I am not a novice with computers-- but definitely not an expect Can someone please advise Thanks Oh when I deleted the file called quot driver cure quot it wiped out my Microsoft Word program I was unable to open any document I had previously written and saved My PC is a Gateway operating system is Windows Vista bit Thank you nbsp

Relevancy 52.89%

I am now getting no sound from either my on-board soundcard nor my pci soundcard. It was working fine earlier today but I cant get nothing but an error message from Winamp stating: Bad directsound driver error code: 88780078.

Anyone have help for me on this issue?

Ben

A:Bad DirecrtSound driver error message...

benlink3 said:

I am now getting no sound from either my on-board soundcard nor my pci soundcard. It was working fine earlier today but I cant get nothing but an error message from Winamp stating: Bad directsound driver error code: 88780078.

Anyone have help for me on this issue?

BenClick to expand...
http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?postid=1440906

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bad-direcrtsound-driver-error-message.385705/
Relevancy 52.89%

Am running Vista Home Premium -bit Received this error message when installing the software for Epson Workforce gt quot Windows encountered a problem installing gt the driver software for your device Windows found driver software for your gt device but encountered an error while attempting to install it quot USB gt Composite Device quot The system cannot find the file specified quot gt I tried to let it find the specific driver online but encountered the same gt error message I am unable to find a solution to this problem I have searched the Microsoft site Googled my error contacted Dell my computer maker been in touch with Epson who tell me its a Windows problem I can find very little information that is useful I have installed uninstalled and reinstalled this software several times in regular mode and in safe mode for Error installing USB MFP. driver message anti-virus turned on and off One time I was able to print a test page then nothing after that Now recently I have not even been able to uninstall the printer driver Error message installing USB driver for MFP. I get an error message stating that the printer driver cannot be removed I have tried every one of my USB ports all of them MS Error message installing USB driver for MFP. Vista website states that this printer is compatible with this version of Vista There is very little information on a problem such as this Any help would be greatly appreciated Thank you

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/265584-error-message-installing-usb-driver-mfp.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I don't know why it does this but my computer freezes when im playing ko...i found this error in the event manager

The description for Event ID ( 1 ) in Source ( nview_info ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: NVIEW : RUNDLL32: WAIT_TIMEOUT, LAST SUCCESS: (tid: 0x56c) (pid: 0x568)
I tried reinstalling the driver but that didn't help..it may be the fan but i don't know for sure.

I have a geforce 4 mx 440 with agp8x

Relevancy 52.89%

I tried to update graphic drivers and while instalation complete it showed this error http://imgur.com/a/mmyYlIf i click to view log it just open Internet Explorer without any link. But after this installation i have so big fps drop for all games. what can i do?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/pavillion-g6-1280ec-graphics-driver-update-error/td-p/5748604
Relevancy 52.89%

I attached the file asked for and here are my system specs listed below Prebuilt Gateway PC - FX OS Windows Home Premium bit Processor Intel Core i Card AMD Radeon HD GB GB RAM I'll try to describe what's happening as best I can I've run into multiple issues when trying to either record game footage with Fraps or when trying to render videos in Vegas Studio HD What ends up happening is the has failed recovered' Repeated and has driver error 'Graphics screen will go black for to seconds and then come back with Graphics Repeated 'Graphics driver has failed and has recovered' error driver has failed and recovered The application I'm using at the time will remain a blank window while the desktop and everything else will reappear I am also unable to close out of the application I was using without using the task manager to do so I'm not computer literate and so I can't really do much I had a friend run memtest and it came back normal All my drivers are up to date Repeated 'Graphics driver has failed and has recovered' error windows is up to date So far this issue has only happened when using Fraps and Vegas so I'm not sure if this is purely a software problem or if it indicates something is wrong with a component in the computer One other thing to note is that under the CCC I've monitored temps with both the side of my tower on and off when this error happens With the case on it was running at c and with it off it happened with it at c This would lead me to believe it isn't related to my machine running to hot In the action center after this happens it lists video hardware error and the following BCCode BCP FFFFFA E E BCP FFFFF A BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Bucket ID X x Tdr IMAGE atikmpag sys Server information d b e - ab - - d- b e Any help would be appreciated as I just got this computer just under a month ago and it would suck to find out it is incapable of handling what I need to

A:Repeated 'Graphics driver has failed and has recovered' error

Software Concerns:Please do not use CCleaner for the duration of your troubleshooting with us.
Analysis:No .dmps were included in your reports. CCleaner likely deleted them during a disk cleanup. Your Event Viewer logs do indicate a 0x116 BugCheck blue screen crash.

BugCheck 0x116
All of your crashes were DirectX/graphics card related. DirectX comes installed with Windows, so this may indicate Windows corruption. It may also be that you have corrupted drivers or a graphics card hardware problem.
If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.

Check Windows for corruption. Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker up to three times to fix all errors with a restart in between each. Post back if it continues to show errors after a fourth run or if the first run comes back with no integrity violations. Use OPTION THREE of SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker to provide us with the sfcdetails.txt file if errors occur.
Follow the steps for Diagnosing basic problems with DirectX. To re-install your display card drivers as outlined in the DirectX link, use the following steps.
Download the drivers you want for your display card(s)
Click Start Menu
Click Control Panel
Click Uninstall a program
For NVIDIA:Uninstall the NVIDIA Graphics Driver (this should uninstall all NVIDIA software and drivers)
Restart your computer
Make sure NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver, NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player, NVIDIA HD Audio Driver, and NVIDIA PhysX System Software are not still listed under Uninstall a program through Control Panel
If any remain of the above, uninstall one at a time
If asked to restart after uninstalling any of the above, do so, and continue uninstalling any remaining NVIDIA items until all are removed

For AMD:Uninstall AMD Catalyst Install Manager if it is listed (this should remove all AMD graphics software and drivers)
If AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed, use the following method to uninstall the graphics drivers (this applies to onboard graphics, as well):Click Start Menu
Right Click My Computer/Computer
Click Manage
Click Device Manager from the list on the left
Expand Display adapters
Do the following for each adapter (in case you have multiple display cards)Right click the adapter
Click Uninstall (do not click OK in the dialog box that pops up after hitting Uninstall)
Put a tick in Delete driver software for this device (if this option is available, otherwise just hit OK) and hit OK

Alternatively:Login as an adminstrative user
Click Start Menu
Click Control Panel
Click Hardware and Sound
Click Device Manager (the last link under Devices and Printers)
Expand Display adapters
Do the following for each adapter (in case you have multiple display cards)Right click the adapter
Click Uninstall (do not click OK in the dialog box that pops up after hitting Uninstall)
Put a tick in Delete driver software for this device (if this option is available, otherwise just hit OK) and hit OK

Restart your computer after uninstalling drivers for all display cards
Install the driver you selected for the display cards once Windows starts

Remember to try multiple versions of the graphics drivers, download them fresh, and install the freshly downloaded drivers.

Warning
Before you proceed with the following, answer these two questions: Are you still under warranty? Does your warranty allow you to open up the machine to check hardware? If you are unsure of the answers to these questions, contact your system manufacturer. WARNING: The steps that follow can void your warranty!!!
Your crashes were all 0x116 Video TDR Error crashes:

Quote: Originally Posted by H2SO4

These are all stop 0x116 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE conditions.

It's not a true crash, in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception.

Since Vist... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/238426-repeated-graphics-driver-has-failed-has-recovered-error.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Today while watching a video my Lenovo laptop serial number it just blue screened issue/graphics BSOD driver error Intel I didnt get to read a lot of it because it restarted my laptop very quickly but i managed to get a app thing that was able to read the dump file In the Device Manager i realised BSOD issue/graphics driver error Intel the error was from my Intel HD Graphics driver I went online and reinstalled it After the first bluescreen no more blue screens happend but my windows seem to have a weird trail behind them when i move them over anything icons on the desktop other windows and anywhere i go watch videos they seem to lag i thought it was a refresh rate or frame rate issue from the graphics driver I pretty much can see the line in the middle of the screen where the pixels are changing between frames After reading the dump file i got this information -Bug Check String MEMORY MANAGEMENT -Bug Check Code x a -Parameter x -Parameter xc da -Parameter x ffff -Parameter x -Caused by driver ntkrnlpa exe -Caused by address ntkrnlpa exe fc -File description NT Kernel amp System -Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System -Company Microsoft Corporation -File Version win sp gdr - -Processor -bit -Crash Address ntkrnlpa exe fc -Stack Address ntkrnlpa exe bacf -Stack Address ntkrnlpa exe da -Processors Count -Major Version -Minor Version -Dump File Size Any help is greatly apreciated

A:BSOD issue/graphics driver error Intel

halmacpi.dll is also highlighted in red

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/597908/bsod-issuegraphics-driver-error-intel/
Relevancy 52.89%

Humph, not having a good day what with one thing and another...

I changed my graphics card today, from Nvidia to ATI Radeon HD5450. Nothing special I know, just a budget card. I don't need anything posh on this computer.
The reason I changed was to see if it would solve the BSOD's I have been getting for some time - it didn't, but that is another topic.
I checked the new card could play such games as Settlers, and that seemed fine, no problems doing anything I normally do, until I got to playing music (to soothe my troubled brow). While music is playing I like to play Freecell or Mahjong, but now, when I click on games to get one of these to display, I get 'Critical Error' No suitable graphics driver found'. Any idea what that is about please?

A:Critical Error - No suitable graphics driver found.

ah, updated to a later driver - sorted. ( why didn't I think of that sooner? Tut. Someone said ( somewhere) it was to do with Aero....

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/333737-critical-error-no-suitable-graphics-driver-found.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I have a PowerSPec MicroCenter house brand PC that I recently had a Driver Error Crashing Graphics - Xp Nvidia Caused By hard drive crash I took out the offending drive installed a new one and reloaded XP The PC works fine and I ve installed several pieces of software that also function correctly The issue I have is when playing any video The screen will halt the mouse freezes and then Windows shuts down It Error Caused By Nvidia Graphics Driver - Xp Crashing happens every time When the PC reboots the error Error Caused By Nvidia Graphics Driver - Xp Crashing reporting feature of Windows tell me this Error caused by NVIDIA Graphics Driver no specific solution foundThank you for submitting an Error Caused By Nvidia Graphics Driver - Xp Crashing error report Problem descriptionAn unknown error occurred in NVIDIA Graphics Driver created by NVIDIA Corporation RecommendationsNVIDIA Corporation is currently not aware of a specific solution for the problem that you reported Below is a list of recommendations to take that may help prevent the problem from recurring I looked for the video drivers from the nvidia site and it said i already had the lastest I rebooted and still experienced the problem I reloaded the drivers again anyway Thuis did not resolve the problem I can not seem to make ANY other event cause the problem other than playing video Any help would be appreciated Thank you

A:Error Caused By Nvidia Graphics Driver - Xp Crashing

Is this what you need?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/73804/error-caused-by-nvidia-graphics-driver-xp-crashing/
Relevancy 52.89%

Earlier today I downloaded and installed this BIOS and this Graphics Driver to my HP Envy notebook then restarted where I got the message Recovery Your PC needs to be repaired Error code cx e nbsp I tried to update to this BIOS and this nbsp nbsp Graphics Driver My system is Windows my internet connection is wireless and my prouduct number is G T AV My processor is Intel Core i nbsp I can't nbsp boot into safe mode update BIOS/Graphics 0cx000000e Error driver after nbsp What I've tried to fix this is nbsp I downloaded the Windows ISO onto a USB drive and used it to get into system repairChoosing the Refresh your PC option leads to the prompt nbsp The drive where Windows is installed is locked Unlock the drive and try again Under Advanced Options using Startup Repair leads to the prompt Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC System Error 0cx000000e after BIOS/Graphics driver update Restore tells me To use System Restore you must specify which Windows installation to restore Restart this computer select an operating system and then select System Restore and I'm totally sure what that means In the command prompt I ran chkdsk Error 0cx000000e after BIOS/Graphics driver update C several times which always runs very quickly and finds no problems sfc scannow nbsp which leads to Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation as well as bootrec fixMbr - gt bootrec fixboot and bootec RebuildBcd total identified Error 0cx000000e after BIOS/Graphics driver update windows installations which I don't think did anythingI updated the BIOS again from a separate usb nbsp drive using this tutorial this time sucessfully from F to F Nothing changed nbsp nbsp I've been searching for a long time and I've tried a lot more than what I've written but that's what I can remember that I've done Does anyone have any solutions

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Error-0cx000000e-after-BIOS-Graphics-driver-update/td-p/5801523
Relevancy 52.89%

I have been getting frequent short term freezing on my HP xp9400 desktop running Win 10
On the worst freezes an error was given AMDcard driver error.
I had AMD 5450 graphics card and tried updating driver.

End up (trying to) fixing this I bought a new Graphics card a Gigabyte nvidia Geforece GT610

I have installed the drivers
I now get the same error, the error is reported as nvidia driver error

Any clue as to where to go from here?

A:Intermittent freezing - Graphics card driver error NOT WHAT IT SEEMS

I have AMD 6850 and the same problem. I think it started after updating windows to 10586.71 as I did not changed anything more and it started happening. Mostly visible durring watching any movies.

http://www.tenforums.com/graphic-cards/40140-intermittent-freezing-graphics-card-driver-error-not-what-seems.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi! Recently did a clean install for my cousin's laptop and it always ended up with a BSOD after updating the graphics driver.

Attached the zipped file from DM Log Collector.
ADRIAN-PC-Tue_28_06_2016_134707_30.zip

A:BSOD after updating graphics driver, error 0x00000116

Hi Rishelle,

How was the driver update installed? Through the driver update program Driver Easy?
If so it is recommended to revert it back and remove all installed drivers from it, such programs are not necessary as the laptop manufacturer provides all drivers required.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/397875-bsod-after-updating-graphics-driver-error-0x00000116.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I receive this error stating that Windows Work Station not Started Error 1068 dependancy service or group failed to start. I tried to start the work station from services.msc but it failed

I am trying to log into my Acronis Account through their program.

This is the error in their program: x019203E8+0x019A4E31+0x019A0021+0x019A0046

A:Windows Work Station not started error!

Here is a little something from Microsoft that might help you.
Service does not start and displays "Error 1058"

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/209473-windows-work-station-not-started-error.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi all,
I've been having ongoing issues with my Dell All-in-One Printer 944 and wanted to completely uninstall it with its driver and reload. First I deleted the printer, then when I go to try to uninstall the driver and its package, I get the following error message:

Failed to remove driver Dell Photo AIO Printer 944. The specified printer driver is currently in use.
Failed to remove package dlcdprc.inf. Driver package is in use.

Argh! It's driving me crazy b/c when I reboot the computer it says that the driver needs to be reinstalled. But yet when I try to uninstall it it says it's in use. I'm so confused and frustrated! Anyone out there have any advice for me?

Thanks!!
Erin

A:Error message when I try to uninstall printer driver!

First I deleted the printerClick to expand...

I don't know if that makes a difference, but you might want to try adding it back before uninstalling.

This is Dell's latest driver for the 944: http://support.dell.com/support/dow...typeid=-1&dateid=-1&formatid=-1&fileid=195851

Read the installation instructions. When you run the file R147270.exe,
the first screen should have an 'Uninstall' button. Try that.
---------------------------
The installation instructions weren't complete. After you unzip the files(note where you unzip them to. You can change the default location, if you like), go to that folder and doubleclick, 'setup.exe'.
---------------------------

If that works, before you reinstall, "Did You Upgrade from XP"? If so, you must also remove the XP driver. http://support.dell.com/support/top...B4157DC48EC7D83E040A68F5B286AB5&doclang=en&cs

The XP removal file, D944PUXV_A01.EXE , is here: http://support.us.dell.com/support/downloads/format.aspx?releaseid=R154237&c=us&l=en&cs=&s=gen
moper

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-when-i-try-to-uninstall-printer-driver.915615/
Relevancy 52.46%

Every now and then, on an irregular basis, my screen goes black and then comes back, with the message"Display Driver stopped responding, and has now recovered". From then everything goes back to normal, but I wondered if anyone can advise me how to avoid this happening?

SYSTEM DETAILS:-

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 925 Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 4 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 4095 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 5450, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 476837 MB, Free - 419411 MB; E: Total - 953867 MB, Free - 766001 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., M2N68-AM SE2
Antivirus: Norton Internet Security, Updated and Enabled

Relevancy 52.46%

If I run aswMBR test, it will always return message "error C000010E - driver not loaded".

What does this message mean?
Which driver that hasn't been loaded?

A:What does the message "error C000010E - driver not loaded" mean exactly?

The message means just what it says..."driver not loaded." and is not uncommonly when attempting to run aswMBR. Many ARK tools utilize a special driver and sometimes it does not load properly.aswMBR is an advanced stand-alone tool that will help investigate for the presence of rootkit activity that infect the MBR/VBR/SRV...this includes the TDL4/3(Alureon), ZAccess, MBRoot (Sinowal), Whistler, SST, Cidox, Pihar rootkits and others. An active Internet connection is required to download the the avast virus definitions and for the tool to run properly.Some ARK tools like aswMBR are intended for advanced users or to be used under the guidance of an expert who can interpret the log results and investigate it for malicious entries before taking any removal action.I am a firm believer that if someone is unsure how to use a particular security tool or interpret any logs it generates, then they probably should not be using it. Folks often panic when they see scanning log results they do not understand after using tools they no very little about. Some security tools are intended for advanced users, those who are knowledgeable of the Windows registry or to be used under the guidance of an expert who can interpret the log results and investigate it for malicious entries before taking any removal action. Security tools will show everything they find that is a possible problem (good and bad) but you need to know what to remove and what not to remove. Incorrectly removing legitimate entries could lead to disastrous problems with your operating system.You have already posted for assistance here and should wait for one of the BC 1st Responders to help you.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/607495/what-does-the-message-error-c000010e-driver-not-loaded-mean-exactly/
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi I have used the Olivetti site to download a driver to update ANY_WAY photo wireless plus
B9353 Drivers
MS Windows Vista
MULTILANGUAGE
SW VISTA 64 bit R.3.83c 13.11.07
Self-installing driver file (51.0 MB)
File driver (51.0 MB) autoinstallante
my Anyway plus printer from Windows XP to Windows Vista home premium.
However it all goes well until I get an error message
Failed to install mDns Bonjout Service (1619)
Can anyone help me please?

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/196828-error-message-when-downloading-new-driver-printer.html
Relevancy 52.46%

Getting error message when trying to load drivers for mousepad need to run 64 bitversion ofDPInst.exe Does anyone know where I can find it Tried HP Driver page but says page is no longer available   

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/getting-error-message-when-I-try-to-install-mousepad-driver/td-p/5842249
Relevancy 52.46%

I have a Dell Latitude E5530 using win 8. I've been away for about a month and have not signed in.
Today I signed-in and requested to update to the new windows 8.1 version. Upon completion and restart of my laptop,
I keep getting this warning box message. "ALPS driver has found IOCTL - error:320".
Click ok and message box goes away, but keeps displaying every attempt I log in.

How can I fix this problem?
Is there some new Alps driver I need to download?
Never had this problem before I applied 8.1 updates.
Thanks.
TC.

A:Annoying ALPS driver error message.

You should be able to go to the Dell Support site for this laptop and download the ALPS driver.

If you have updated to 8.1, there may not be an ALPS driver for it yet, try the one for Windows 8. This is for 8.1

Driver Details | Dell US
If you go to Dell Support on your laptop, you can use the Auto Detect laptop, it will shunt you to the proper page to download drivers. If you have 8.1 it may give you a page with no drivers, in that case you will have to change the OS to Windows 8. But I just checked, they have 8.1 drivers.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/33938-annoying-alps-driver-error-message.html
Relevancy 52.46%

i have a emachine with vista..
I just recently bought a new westren digital 320 internal hard dive.

when i tried to install the driver this message came up...
Error opening

windows/dlg/Setup.exe
and when i put it in my computer it didnt reconize it.....
is there something wrone with cables or just the driver or would i have to go into the BIOS??

A:Hard Drive Driver Error message

I've got the same problem as the above user. Except mine is a WD 500 internal hard drive. Can't seem to find any Vista compatible downloads from Western Digital. I've also got a Blackbird, and its got trays for the hard drives, so no wires, so it could be that it isn't connected properly. That's my problem, any answers? Thanks!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hard-drive-driver-error-message.605461/
Relevancy 52.46%

Each time I try to install my new videomate tv tuner card drivers I receive an error message stating "Invalid Data" I have a Dell 4100 Dimension system running WinXP Professional. I emailed to tech support at Comprousa and they suggested that I down load the latest drivers and move the card to another PCI slot and start from the beginning. Well, I did what they suggested but Winxp starts to load the drivers but then gives the same error message does anyone know what the problem is and what to do about it?

A:Win XP hardware install driver error message

From their website I got the impression you should be running the latest reference drivers for your video card. That is, the driver from the video chip manufacturer, not the card maker.

The great thing about XP, is that there about a thousand ways to skin the same cat.

Try these:

Try to get as far as you can in the driver load, once it craps out on you, go into the Device Manager, find your hardware, it will most likely have a yellow exclimation mark on it. Right click and choose Update Drivers.

Cancel the install, in the control panel chose add/remove hardware and follow the prompts.

There are more ways too

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/win-xp-hardware-install-driver-error-message.251106/
Relevancy 52.03%

Hello there So I am having some major issues with my desktop computer Whenever I start up the computer it shows the normal up. Error BSOD driver start upon 0x00000116 nvlddmkm.sys with graphics windows loading icon with a black screen but the image looks a little pixelated and you can tell something is wrong then goes directly into the BSOD displaying an error of attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed STOP x nvlddmkm BSOD upon start up. Error with graphics driver 0x00000116 nvlddmkm.sys sys I am almost positive the nvlddmkm sys driver is part of my Nvidia GeForce GTX graphics card After doing some research I found out that I could potentially update my graphics drivers and things would work So I booted my computer is Safe Mode with Networking went to the Nvidia website and downloaded my update However when I attempted to install it the Nvidia graphics driver update screen came up and did a System check and displayed this error BSOD upon start up. Error with graphics driver 0x00000116 nvlddmkm.sys message BSOD upon start up. Error with graphics driver 0x00000116 nvlddmkm.sys quot Microsoft Visual C Redistributable packages for Visual Studio cannot be installed in safe mode quot The issue is I cannot boot in normal mode because the BSOD comes up instantly but it seems as though I cannot update the driver from safe mode I have been looking around all the forums at similar issues but have not been able to come up with a solution Any help would be greatly appreciated and let me know if you need any more information Thanks

A:BSOD upon start up. Error with graphics driver 0x00000116 nvlddmkm.sys

Sorry I somehow previously missed the BSOD section of this forum. I marked this post as solved and made a new one over there. Any admin can delete this post as it is in the wrong location for the issue

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/392608-bsod-upon-start-up-error-graphics-driver-0x00000116-nvlddmkm-sys.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 117
BCP1: 87A80008
BCP2: 8DF2A8F2
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\111810-13369-01.dmp
C:\Users\ESWAR\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-73195-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
graphic card isHD-R4350

my dump file is up loaded

PLEASE ANY ONE GIVE ME SOLUTION FOR THIS ERROR

A:Blue screen error because of graphics card driver problem

We will need the actual .dmp files for analysis.. Please follow these directions...

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/125946-blue-screen-error-because-graphics-card-driver-problem.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi everyone,

Ive not long had this laptop and whenever I install the AMD Catalyst software onto it so I can use the AMD graphics I receive a BCOD stating internal power error followed by continuous restarts with the same error message before it system restores to a time before the driver install. This is with Windows 8.1 as I have not switched to Windows 10 as of yet.

I have tried to instal the latest drivers about 4 times now but the same thing happens again and again. As soon as the software installs and the laptop restarts for the changes to take place, the internal power error starts. Does anyone know how to fix this or should I take the laptop back under warranty?

A:Qosmio X70-B-10T - Internal power error after updating graphics driver

I know the internal power fault but only in connection with the Windows 10

It was already discussed in this thread
https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?83849

The issue was related to the AMD graphic driver and Windows system and this was solved by Windows update.
If you get the BSOD installing the AMD drive, then the current driver could not be fully compatible with your Win 8.1 system.

Also the missing system update might be caused this… so ensure that your Win 8.1 OS is already up to date and use the AMD drive released by Toshiba.

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?84285-Qosmio-X70-B-10T-Internal-power-error-after-updating-graphics-driver
Relevancy 52.03%

Hello there So I am having some major issues with my desktop computer Whenever I start up the computer it shows the normal windows loading icon with a black screen but the image looks a little pixelated and you can tell something is wrong then goes directly into the BSOD displaying an error of attempt to 0x00000116 BSOD Error nvlddmkm.sys driver start with graphics up. at reset the display driver BSOD at start up. Error with graphics driver 0x00000116 nvlddmkm.sys and recover from timeout failed STOP x nvlddmkm sys I am almost positive the nvlddmkm sys driver is part of my Nvidia GeForce GTX graphics card After doing some research I found out that I could potentially update my graphics drivers and things would work So I booted my computer is Safe Mode with Networking went to the Nvidia website and downloaded my update However when I attempted to install it the Nvidia graphics driver update screen came up and did a System check and displayed this error message quot Microsoft Visual C Redistributable packages for Visual Studio cannot be installed in safe mode quot The issue is I cannot boot in normal mode because the BSOD comes up instantly but it seems as though I cannot update the driver from safe mode I have been looking around all the forums at similar issues but have not been able to come up with a solution I attached the dump in a zip Any help would be greatly appreciated and let me know if you need any more information Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/392609-bsod-start-up-error-graphics-driver-0x00000116-nvlddmkm-sys.html
Relevancy 52.03%

9th Jan 2014: After installing WLE 2012 my WLM will not start - it gives the error above.

The download and installation went through to completion - or so it seemed.

After the install one instance of wlmail.exe seems to exist - as below
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Mail\",
but, dated 5th Feb 2013, NOT 9th Jan 2014.

I tried a REPAIR in Uninstall/Repair programs on Windows Live Mail which seemed to run through OK.

How to get WLM running again?

Do I assume the email storage folders and contacts are gone?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Phil

A:"Windows mail could not be started. error 80041161

In the Start menu search box, type:
services

at the top of the results box, click on services (with gear icon)
scroll down the list to
Windows Live ID sign-in Login Assistant
double click that service
set startup type to
automatic
click OK
startup type is in a drop down box near the middle of the window

on the left hand side of the services window
click Start the service

close the serices window

try WEMail

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/318076-windows-mail-could-not-started-error-80041161-a.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Internet Access is lost. Restart runs for ages, then told there is a problem and the following is displayed "Driver Power State Falure". This has happened several times. Which driver is giving the problem? It does restart in the end 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/Driver-Power-State-Failure-error-message/td-p/5820664
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi,
So I've been having MAJOR problems. My laptop is giving me trouble with installing the driver to my kodak easyshare c340 digital camera. It's not installing the driver properly and we have no idea what the problem is. We've tried searching all the drivers that are on the computer, re-installing the kodak software..everything and nothing is working. I even called kodak and they said to look into my security settings or call Microsoft. When looking into my system information, it's giving me a error saying that "cannot access windows management instrumentation software. Windows management files may be moved or missing" We have no idea why that is happening and we think it might also be related to the driver not installing properly. Can anyone seriously give me advice as to what to do???? I don't want to end up sending my laptop back because of all these problems

A:digital camera driver not installin and getting error message

Well I just did a google and there seems to ample suggestions on how to fix this situation. I will assume you couldn;t bother doing a quick google:

Anyway here is a cut and paste of one solution:

To resolve this behavior, delete and then recreate the files in the
%SystemRoot%System32WbemRepository folder:

1. On the Desktop, right-click My Computer, and then click Manage.
2. Under ?Services and Applications?, click Services, and then stop the Windows
Management Instrumentation service.
3. Delete all of the files that are in the %SystemRoot%System32WbemRepository
folder.
4. Restart the computer. The files are recreated when the computer restarts.

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/140462-digital-camera-driver-not-installin-getting-error-message.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi, whenever I try to shut down or restart my computer, I will encounter the blue screen of death with the error message: power_driver_state_failure and it will automatically restart. After restarting, I am able to shut it down from the log in screen. Thanks in advance for any help.

Relevancy 52.03%

i've a new desktop pc but often my windows 10 saying that the display driver was crashed. what do about this message?

A:Any fix for win10 error message display driver has crashed?

i've a new desktop pc ... How long ago did you get this PC? Is Windows 10 preinstalled on this new desktop pc?i_Xp/Vista/W7/W10 User

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-10/any-fix-for-win10-error-message-display-driver-has-crashed/357.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Windows 7, 32bit, during normal use makes the sound of a USB device being detached and then the screen goes black.

After a few seconds the screen comes back again but the computer hardly responds to anything; then the screen goes black again. This error message is displayed: "display driver Intel Graphics Accelerator Drivers for Windows Vista(R) stopped responding and has been successfully recovered.

There is no option but to manually shut the computer down.
I updated the display driver and bios, but it still happens 3 to 4 times a day.

A:Win 7 error message - Display driver stopped responding

Hi

You?ve got an preinstalled Win 7 on your notebook?

But the error message means that:
>display driver Intel Graphics Accelerator Drivers for Windows Vista(R) stopped responding

Seems Vista graphic card driver is installed on Win 7 OS.

Maybe you should remove the Vista display driver and should install an Win 7 graphic driver?.

Greets

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?51461-Win-7-error-message-Display-driver-stopped-responding
Relevancy 52.03%

I had installed quot Adobe Premiere Elements quot and it worked fine I tried to use it several months later and it wouldn't start up stating Audio Stating Message Load Error Driver Can't that it could not load any audio drivers It suggested a reinstall which I have tried several times and still does not work All other programs related to audio seem to work fine Thought that maybe some Error Message Stating Can't Load Audio Driver virus junk messed it up somewhere inbetween my first use and subsquent tries Anything in the log look like it Error Message Stating Can't Load Audio Driver could be related Or for that matter anything else bad in the log that is could cause me trouble Thanks Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC Error Message Stating Can't Load Audio Driver PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgemc exeC Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exeC Program Files Microsoft LifeCam MSCamS exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files iPod bin iPodService exeC Program Files HPQ SHARED HPQWMI exeC Program Files MSN Messenger usnsvc exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS vVX exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC Program Files Hp HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeC Program Files HPQ Quick Launch Buttons EabServr exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exeC Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exeC Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exeC Program Files hpq HP Wireless Assistant HP Wireless Assistant exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exeC Program Files Nikon PictureProject NkbMonitor exeC Program Files Sun StarOffice program soffice exeC Program Files OpenOffice org program soffice exeC Program Files Sun StarOffice program soffice BINC Program Files OpenOffice org program soffice BINC Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXEC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www hotmail com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE a o amp pf laptopR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride sas insightbb com O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dllO - HKLM Run VX C WINDOWS vVX exeO - HKLM Run SynTPLpr C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exeO - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeO - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeO - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottimeO - HKLM Run LSBWatcher c hp drivers hplsbwatcher lsburnwatcher exeO - HKLM Run HP Software Update C Program Files Hp HP Software Update HPWuSchd exeO - HKLM Run eabconfg cpl C Program Files HPQ Quick Launch Buttons EabServr exe StartO - HKLM Run Cpqset C Program Files HPQ Default Settings cpqset exeO - HKLM Run ATIPTA C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exeO - HKLM Run ... Read more

A:Error Message Stating Can't Load Audio Driver

Hi and welcome to Bleeping Computer! My name is Sam and I will be helping you.
I apologize for the delay getting to your log, the helpers here are very busy.

I don't see anything in your log that indicates malware, but if you still have reason to believe that malware may be present post back here with a new log and any additional information that you have and we'll take a look at it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/119735/error-message-stating-cant-load-audio-driver/
Relevancy 52.03%

I was loading the drivers for an InVidia Geforce FX mb x AGP graphics card on a friend s computer and when the installation wizard on XP came to the WDM Video Capture Universal driver it said it didn t load properly and I would have problems later on you know that MS message Well sure enough when WDM message driver Universal Video 10 error and Capture checking the hardware device manager there was that pesky yellow quot quot telling me of the problem I assume the disk had a bad driver on it so I went to Invidia s website to download the most current driver but couldn t find that same one Instead after doing an Invidia search for that driver I got the WDM w vivo driver Installing that didn t do crap So do I need this I don t know but one thing is apparent with Invidia s own DVD player InDVD it will detect the presence WDM Universal Video Capture driver and error 10 message of Dolby Digital encoded DVD s but will only play them in stereo Going to their properties tab and clicking onto the speaker set up the selection for center rear surround and sub woofer speaker are grey d out so I can t select them The whole WDM Universal Video Capture driver and error 10 message point in getting this card was to allow this computer to function as a home theater set up as the onboard integrated audio on this mobo isn WDM Universal Video Capture driver and error 10 message t set up for anything more than stereo Speaking of onboard I disabled it choosing to preference a PCI Creative Live -bit sound card That card will test the speakers for a setup and do it flawlessly but that s just that card I basically gave up at that point and am looking to this board for wisdom on what to do at this point Thanks Craig nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/wdm-universal-video-capture-driver-and-error-10-message.45715/
Relevancy 52.03%

Hey.

As soon as I turn on my computer and Win. 98 comes up, I get a gray box that says - The Sound Blaster Audio PCI 128D driver cannot load MIDI waveset. MIDI playback has been disabled.

Then I can click OK and the box goes away.

Obviously, it seems as if something has been diabled, I just need to know how to fix it. haha

I appreciate any help!

Thanks.

Selena

A:(Solved) sound blaster driver error message

Selena
Welcome to TSG!
I sounds like you either have a corrupt set of waves or they are missing for some reason. You can aquire another set from Here
Note: There are three selections depending on what selection of waves you wish. Of course the largest download will contain the largest selection.

Follow instructions at site for setup and install.

Hope that solve the problem let us know.

Dave

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-sound-blaster-driver-error-message.110145/
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi, I am going out of my mind with a display driver error message I keep getting with Vista. The message is at the bottom right hand corner of my screen and says "The display driver abcdefgh (8 characters) has stopped responding and has recovered"

Is this a bad graphics card? I just got this system 3 months ago with an upgraded graphics card and can't understand why suddenly I keep getting this message every time I'm on a game (it will happen constantly and blacks out my screen). Help???? Report

A:Constant Vista Display Driver Error Message

What is the exact message?

Have you updated the driver?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/constant-vista-display-driver-error-message.741285/
Relevancy 52.03%

3 week new XPS13. Sporadically receiving an error message: 
Display driver has stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver Intel HD Graphics Drivers for Windows 8(R) stopped responding and has successfully recovered.
I have updated the latest BIOS and drivers that are available for my specific laptop, but the error still pops up, seemingly at random.  Anyone else having this issue?  Any fixes or suggestions?  Thank you.

A:Error Message: Display Driver Has Stopped Responding

http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/19/SLN148687/EN

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3519/t/19668614
Relevancy 52.03%

Don't know if I'm in the right forum BUT I'm desperate for help!!!

Ok, on Sunday I bought a new PC game (The sims 2).
I put in the CD and then an error message came out

:Failed to find any Directx9.0c compatible graphics adapters in this system! Please make sure you have a Directx9.0c compatible graphics adapter and have installed the latest drivers provided by the manufacturer. The application will now terminate.

What do I Do??

I've been trying to fix this for almost 2 days now. Other people have tried to find the problem. I need to install the ATI drivers and update them
BUT I also get other error messages:

Setup was unable to complete the installation. Try to setup your display adapter with a standard VGA driver by running setup.

If you know what the problem is, PLEASE Help!!

I have a : Hewlett Packard a1420n

I've tried it ALL

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/directx9-0c-error-message-graphic-driver-problem-272251.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi all, I had to replace my mobo. I used an Asus P4S800D-X. I used the opportunity to upgrade My video card. I used an old AGP, ATI All In Wonder 800X.
When I try to install the Catylist software I get an "inf error" "video driver not found"
"Try to install standard video driver befor running setup". Apparently this is easier said than done.

I have tried windows update. And ATI tech support. Both gave me a few ideas but neither took me all the way. I am sure that some of you have had this problem or could point me in the right direction.

Any help Please. I want to play Fallout 3

A:ATI Error Message "Can't Find Standard VGA Driver

is this it http://www.zymos.ca/products/ATI/All-In-Wonder Radeon.htm

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/ati-error-message-cant-find-standard-vga-driver.118939/