Windows Support Forum

Missing Z240 Network Driver after booting to Windows in SCCM...

Q: Missing Z240 Network Driver after booting to Windows in SCCM...

When running an SCCM 2012 R2 task sequence to install Windows 10 on a Z240, the network driver is working in Windows PE during the download and apply Windows image. I'm using Auto Apply Drivers step and after it's completed, the computer restarts into the Windows 10 OS, tries to set up the devices and then the task sequence fails because there is no network driver detected that it can use. I've tried to import multiple types of network drivers from both HP and Intel with no success. I've tried to specifically apply the Z240 driver package instead of using Auto Apply Drivers with no success. I've also tried to install a Windows 8.1 image instead and it still fails at the same point. I'm confused because it works fine in PE, but not after restarting and booting into the Windows OS. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-Systems/Missing-Z240-Network-Driver-after-booting-to-Windows-in-SCCM/td-p/5600498
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Missing Z240 Network Driver after booting to Windows in SCCM...

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 83.42%

Hello, I am working on installing windows 7 enterprise 64, on a z240 SFF. I am missing the USB drivers for it. I have the driver disk that came with it and I have installed every driver that is on there, along with going to HP support software and drivers web link and downloading everyone from there. There has not been one driver that has solved this problem, so I was looking for some sort of help on finidning one.l I tried a few other drivers for different model of towers but no luck. please help

A:z240 sff USB driver missing

Hi: Please post the hardware ID for the USB controller that needs the driver. To find the hardware ID, go to the device manager and click on the device needing the driver. Then click on the Details tab at the top of the device window. Now you will see a Property drop down list, and it will be set to Device Description. Drop down on that list, and select the 2nd item (Hardware ID's). Post the top string of characters that you see in the window.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/z240-sff-USB-driver-missing/td-p/5746056
Relevancy 75.25%

I can't get new Z workstation to boot into WinPE on Windows x Windows x and Windows x with only and NVMe drive installed to the M slot on the MB I've tried plain OEM Media and WDS with WinPE with different drivers added to the boot wim file all no luck nbsp It seems there must be some sort of bug relating to the Samsung nbsp pro nbsp M nbsp NVMe GB drive I'm using When I leave this as the only drive CDRW the computer always hangs as soon as WinPE starts If I leave the Samsung NVMe drive installed and add another SATA drive such as a Samsung Pro SSD it behaves fine- WinPE then loads and I can see both drives nbsp I was able to install Windows nbsp on the NVMe drive and booted into Win as long as the SATA drive was present As soon as I removed the nbsp SATA drive nbsp and it starts loading windows it immediately hangs again nbsp It shouldn't be NVMe driver support as Windows WinPE has native windows when or booting Samsung... hangs Workstation WinPE Z240 NVMe support and has the same problem so it must be something else I suspect it's either something I have to turn off in the BIOS or some other BIOS UEFI bug nbsp Has anyone seen this before nbsp Thanks nbsp Edit Z has latest BIOS

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-Systems/Z240-Workstation-hangs-booting-windows-or-WinPE-when-Samsung/td-p/5574579
Relevancy 69.66%

Hi all Brovz I seriously need your help i have messed up big time I wanted to uninstall zorin os- i am so stupid that i deleted the partitions in windows when i restarted i was unable to boot anything- the error message came no partitions grub rescue gt I thought i should reinstall Zorin OS to fix the problem- get the Error: 0xc0000225 Windows missing booting corrupted. not of Driver is grub to load up- but then when i tried to install it there were no partitions to select from as i deleted them while i was in Error: 0xc0000225 Driver is missing of corrupted. Windows not booting windows and then i tried to create a partition during the installation process- it was taking so long and i was Error: 0xc0000225 Driver is missing of corrupted. Windows not booting sick enough to shutdown my computer during that process after i turned on my computer trying to install it again but then in the installing process windows was not showing up i quited the process- shut down my computer After i used my windows recovery disk and repaired the windows for issues when it finished i restarted my computer i again faced the error no partitions and grub rescue gt then i researched for some codes typed them in but that didnt work either Then i decided to install zorin os again this time i done partitions in the installing process there it selected about gb for zorin os and the rest for windows my total memory was now for windows was left However i still had gb free where as the used is only now after zorin os installed i restarted the computer However now when i try to load windows from the grub menu- as in when i select the windows option to boot up i am forwarded with the message- xc driver is missing or corrupted I can't even boot up in safe modes because they require this driver as well Then when i boot in the recovery disk it looks for error but cannot fix them other than this i tried to rebuild he BCD in the command-as for the first time i didn't really carry out the whole procedure-the second time when i try to rename the BCD it said duplicate file or something similar and and at the end it still shows installations However i am still able to access the hard drive of windows in zorin os Please help me out Kind Regards Abz

A:Error: 0xc0000225 Driver is missing of corrupted. Windows not booting

I tried to rebuild the BCD again. I executed the following commands:
bootrec /rebuildbcd
bcdedit /export c:\bcdbackup
attrib c:\boot\bcd -h -r -s
ren c:\boot\bcd bcd.old (At this process i am forwarded with the message "A duplicate file name exists, or the file cannot be found)
bootrec /rebuildbcd

After all of these commands are executed the installation remain 0.
SOMEBODY. PLEASE HELP ME OUT

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/263754-error-0xc0000225-driver-missing-corrupted-windows-not-booting.html
Relevancy 62.78%

When I download graphics card driver 15.20.1045 (sp73511.exe) from the HP site and install this, the properties display 15.200.1045.So I'm now not sure if the corect driver is installed, because I'm still getting graphics card errors. Our software supplier PTC recommends the certified 15.20.1045-version so how do I get this right?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-Systems/Graphics-Card-driver-Z240/td-p/5847833
Relevancy 61.92%

When will the Windows10 64 bit ethernet drivers be released, so we are able to install the T460p via SCCM?Unfortunately there are only 64 bit drivers for Windows 8.1 and older Windows OS releases available and these do not work.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Cannot-install-T460p-via-SCCM-because-of-missing-Windows10-x64/td-p/3387353
Relevancy 61.49%

This should be easy but I can't find the PCI Serial Port Driver for HP Z240 VEN_8086 DEV_A13D. I think that's the AMT driver  for this puppy.... I think its called sunrisepoint or skylake chipset? Things that make you go hmmmmm  

A:PCI Serial Port Driver for HP Z240 VEN_8086 DEV_A13D

Hi: You need this driver...the AMT SOL driver is included. This package contains the latest Intel Management Engine Software for the supported Workstation models and operating systems, as well as utilities for updating and checking status. ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp76501-77000/sp76975.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-Systems/PCI-Serial-Port-Driver-for-HP-Z240-VEN-8086-DEV-A13D/td-p/5745582
Relevancy 61.06%

Is there a X2 210 Driver/BIOS Pack for SCCM/MDT? All I've been able to find is individual driver collections somw of which like the BISO need to run the installer.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-Notebooks/X2-210-Driver-Pack-for-SCCM-MDT/td-p/5666964
Relevancy 60.63%

Dear All, I am trying to import the network driver of EliteDesk 800 G2 to our SCCM . the driver should be intel I219 LM but it shows in sccm after the importing as  Intel I217-lm  so when i PXE the machine it reach to the networking section  and fail to continue the PXE . Please note that i use  winpe 3 , windows 7 x64 enterprise , latest drive from both Intel and HP site 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/SCCM-Elitedesk-800-G2-driver-issue/td-p/5662568
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello, I am downloading the drivers for the T460s for OS:-Win8.1-Win7x32-Win7x64 and I could not help but notice that the package was build in January... by now most of the drivers need updates.When talking to my peers I was told to NOT use the Lan driver in the package and to import the single one as there are issues with it. My question is: WHEN are the SCCM packages going to be updated? I would understand if this was a T430 or even a T440s.... but a new model....  Please advice.  

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T460s-Enterprise-Driver-Package-SCCM/td-p/3332408
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi all.

I've just received a shiny Z30-B (PT251A-008002) which will - if I can get this working - become the new workhorse for the work fleet.
Nice machine.

My only hurdle so far, is the very first one, getting it to boot into WinPE so I can apply a Task Sequence, and build it from SCCM.
I've found the correct LAN driver on the Intel website and applied it to the boot image, but it doesn't work.
I require the WinPE drivers.

The Intel package does contain "WinPE" drivers, but they don't actually seem to apply to my model laptop (if I look in the .inf file), and do not load, I tried them anyway.

If there was an SCCM driver package for this laptop, it would be awesome.
Failing that, just the LAN driver for WinPE would be perfect.

Appreciate any help or advice.

Thanks
Ryan

A:Portege Z30-B - WinPE LAN driver for SCCM build

I have downloaded these versions (all available from Intel.com) of the Intel I218-LM Windows 7 32bit driver (e1d6232.inf) and none of them have worked - so I must be looking in the wrong direction...

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?84936-Portege-Z30-B-WinPE-LAN-driver-for-SCCM-build
Relevancy 59.77%

Greetings, we received our first charges of Z440 workstations last week. We immediately downloaded the HP Z440 driverpack from http://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/HP_Driverpack_Matrix_x64.html and imported those into our System Center Configuration Manager 2012 R2. Of course we did use the Win 8.1 drivers to inject into our boot image and wie normally imported the Windows 7 drivers for the Windows 7 deployment.Well, unfortunately SCCM WinPE5 does not show any drives installed, even with the correct drivers installed. We even tried to import  the WinPE 5 driver pack and the drivers from SoftPaq download manager, but none of those seemed to work. Is there any known issues with Z440s drivers and SCCM? Please help me out on this, it's pretty urgent. Thank you & kind regards

A:Driver issues with HP Z440 and SCCM 2012 R2?

We were able to create a workaround with setting all RAID settings (including those of the eSATA ports) to AHCI. So now we see the drive. Still, with RAID mode we don't get any drives even with the correct drivers imported.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-Systems/Driver-issues-with-HP-Z440-and-SCCM-2012-R2/td-p/5069511
Relevancy 59.77%

After deploying Windows 7 x64 via SCCM 2012 and injecting the drivers from the HP driver pack for 840 G3 Win 7 x64, I get a 0x0000007E. PC doesn't provide any specific driver that is failing, so disabling drivers in the priver package is mostly pick and guess. Any tips / comments from HP or the community?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-Notebooks/SCCM-2012-OSD-Win-7-Ent-x64-bluescreen-after-driver-pack/td-p/5605602
Relevancy 59.34%

Hello nbsp I am unable to deploy the new ThinkPad P s model via our SCCM R - It nbsp fails loading our x boot image I assume its a driver issue) pxe - (Driver SCCM P50s ThinkPad boot related issues nbsp So I downloaded the WinPE -bit driver from the link below - But when I try to import the drivers into SCCM it fails with Unhandled exception See the ThinkPad P50s - SCCM pxe boot (Driver issue) full detail log at the bottom of this post nbsp Anyone who can point me to a working bit PXE driver for these P s becouse the one below doesnt seem to nbsp https support lenovo com dk da documents sccm-index lenovoid action uilogin amp lenovoid realm support nbsp ERROR Details nbsp See the end of this message for details on invokingjust-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box Exception Text System ArgumentOutOfRangeException startIndex cannot be larger than length of string Parameter name startIndexat System String InternalSubStringWithChecks Int startIndex Int length Boolean fAlwaysCopy at Microsoft ConfigurationManagement AdminConsole Driver DriverDetailsPageControl PopulateData at Microsoft ConfigurationManagement AdminConsole Driver DriverDetailsPageControl OnActivated at Microsoft ConfigurationManagement AdminConsole SmsWizardPage OnActivated at Microsoft ConfigurationManagement AdminConsole WizardFramework WizardPage Activate at Microsoft ConfigurationManagement AdminConsole WizardFramework WizardForm OnNext at Microsoft ConfigurationManagement AdminConsole Driver ImportDriverWizardForm OnNext at Microsoft ConfigurationManagement AdminConsole WizardFramework WizardForm OnNextClicked Object sender EventArgs e at Microsoft ConfigurationManagement AdminConsole WizardFramework NavigationButtonBar OnNext Object sender EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Control OnClick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Button OnClick EventArgs e at System Windows Forms Button OnMouseUp MouseEventArgs mevent at System Windows Forms Control WmMouseUp Message amp m MouseButtons button Int clicks at System Windows Forms Control WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms ButtonBase WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Button WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow OnMessage Message amp m at System Windows Forms Control ControlNativeWindow WndProc Message amp m at System Windows Forms NativeWindow Callback IntPtr hWnd Int msg IntPtr wparam IntPtr lparam Loaded Assemblies mscorlibAssembly Version Win Version built by FX RTMGDRCodeBase file C Windows Microsoft NET Framework v mscorlib dll----------------------------------------Microsoft ConfigurationManagementAssembly Version Win Version CodeBase file E Microsoft Configuration Manager AdminConsole bin Microsoft ConfigurationManagement exe----------------------------------------SystemAssembly Version Win Version built by FX RTMGDRCodeBase file C Windows Microsoft Net assembly GAC MSIL System v b a c e System dll----------------------------------------System CoreAssembly Version Win Version built by FX RTMGRELCodeBase file C Windows Microsoft Net assembly GAC MSIL System Core v b a c e System Core dll----------------------------------------System Windows FormsAssembly Version Win Version built by FX RTMGDRCodeBase file C Windows Microsoft Net assembly GAC MSIL System Windows Forms v b a c e System Windows Forms dll----------------------------------------System DrawingAssembly Version Win Version built by FX RTMGRELCodeBase file C Windows Microsoft Net assembly GAC MSIL System Drawing v b f f f d a a System Drawing dll----------------------------------------Microsoft EnterpriseManagement UI ConsoleFrameworkAssembly Version Win Version CodeBase file E Microsoft Configuration Manager AdminConsole bin Microsoft EnterpriseManagement UI ConsoleFramework DLL----------------------------------------Microsoft ConfigurationManagement ManagementProviderAssembly Version Win Version CodeBase file E Microsoft Configuration Manager AdminConsole bin Microsoft ConfigurationM... Read more

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-P-and-W-Series-Mobile/ThinkPad-P50s-SCCM-pxe-boot-Driver-issue/td-p/3306975
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi,
I am using the Windows 7 x64 Driver CAB in SCCM 2012 to deploy drivers to the optiplex 7040.
The "Apply Driver Package"  step is failing when trying to install the drivers, i receive the below error messages

DISM.LOG
CBS - Failed to unload offline registry ntuser.dat ACCESSDENIED
Unfortunately it doesnt give me details of the driver that is failing, otherwise i could just package the driver and apply it as a package.
All other builds are deploying fine so its definitely something thats only affecting the dell model, am using a 64 bit boot image already.
anyone seen this before?
I've seen some other posts which mention to use a 64 bit boot image which i already am, and this boot image works fine on all other hardware models.

thanks  

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19984928
Relevancy 59.34%

I use HP CIK for SCCM Version 3.0.2.1 on a SCCM 1511 Primary Site for downloading drivers and creating the SCCM Driver Packs. I Use the Feature "Create and Import Driver Pack" the tool works great but I am unable to download and import the "Intel Video Driver and Control Panel" Version 20.19.15.4444 A9 - SP75984 .. for Windows 10 X64 - Model HP Elitebook 820 G3 in the hpclient_CreateDriverPack.log I just find 2 Error Messages: Failed the operation: importing drivers..DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '//Server/Sources/Drivers/Windows10/Elitebook8x0/IDFolder the IDFolder (with a long ID Number) does not get created during driver Import.. but e.g. when i choose the previous Intel video driver (Version 20.19.15.4377) the driver Import works perfect. what´s wrong? kind regards Klaus  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Commercial-PC-Software/HP-Client-Integration-Kit-for-SCCM-2012R2-Driver-import/td-p/5643926
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi. Since i can't post in the enterprise solutions forum, i'll post my request here.Yoga 460 has not been out for more than a few months, and in that time, pretty much all drivers have been updated, as is normal for a new model. What annoys me is that i have to run system update on all new laptop installed by SCCM, since there has not been a new SCCM package released since the original one, that fixes several important issues. Therefore, i request that Lenovo releases a new SCCM package with all the latest updates. Thanks!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-S-Series-ThinkPad-Yoga/Lenovo-Yoga-460-SCCM-driver-package-update-request/td-p/3425403
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi all,

we need a drivers package for SCCM, we have different models and series, for example:
TECRA R850-151, TECRA R850-1J5, TECRA R950-11H, etc.

Where do we downloads this package from?

Regards

A:SCCM driver packages needed for Tecra R850 / R950 series

Hi

For own European notebook series, Toshiba provides the drivers for download on their Toshiba EU driver page:
http://www.toshiba.eu/innovation/download_drivers_bios.jsp

If you need an SCCM driver packge, I would recommend you to check this Toshiba page:
http://www.toshiba.eu/services/on-demand/business-computing/sdp120gs-v/

This package provides the device drivers and tools for your Toshiba business notebook, in order to allow you to deploy Windows images with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) by importing this package.

To obtain service, please contact *[email protected]*

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?81555-SCCM-driver-packages-needed-for-Tecra-R850-R950-series
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi, ok, so i have an acer 7520g preinstalled with vista, and yesterday i bought xp so i could install it on second harddrive for gaming. After it was installed, i installed the updates, drivers for video card, speakers, directx, wireless network (atheros ar5007eg) but heres my problem:

I can't get cabled internet to work. When i launch vista (where everything works) and look under device manager it just says
"Atheros.....(wireless)"
"Microsoft 6to4-networkcard (Which btw has an 31 error?)
"NVIDIA nForce Networking controller"

I got wireless working but i dont know what drivers i need to make cable work... any help would be greatly appreciated!

Joey2k

A:Solved: Dual booting xp and vista, network driver problems

Welcome to TSG!

What does the Device Manager show when booted to XP?
Did you download and install the Chipset driver for XP?
From this thread:
TheOutcaste said:

The chipset driver contains the Ethernet driver:
http://gd.panam.acer.com/home/
Select Notebook | Aspire | 5520
Select Either Windows XP choice under Operating System
Download the Chipset zip, extract, then run setup.exe

HTH

JerryClick to expand...

Choose the 7520g of course

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-dual-booting-xp-and-vista-network-driver-problems.821791/
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi I replaced my hard drive and windows 7....but now the network controller driver is missing. When I did a search a whole list came up....no idea which one to install.PLease help, thanks... HP Pavilion g7-131ous

Solved!
View Solution.

A:Network Driver Missing

Hi: You need these wireless and bluetooth drivers for the model wireless card your notebook has... This package contains drivers for the supported Broadcom Wireless LAN Adapters in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems. File name: sp53663.exe This package contains the Broadcom Bluetooth driver and software for supported models that are running a supported operating system. Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 Driver is required to enable Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 devices and is compatible with Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 and earlier versions. File name: sp55079.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Network-Driver-Missing/td-p/5594035
Relevancy 56.33%

So, my friends computer got hit by a virus, and he reformatted. He got most of the software back, but he cant get his wireless to work. I looked through it with remote access (used a hardline) and hes missing his network driver. I hunted around for it but I'm not the best at finding those :\

I don't know the exact error he got, unfortunately. Sorry I can't give you more info from the start.

Tell me what you need for information exactly and I'll get it asap. Thanks in advance. ^^

Model: Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop.
OS: Windows Vista Home Basic (6.0, Build 6001) (32-bit) SP1
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A07
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00GHz
RAM: 3546MB (4GB)

Up-to-Date with DirectX 10.

A:Network Driver missing!

Go to the Dell Website, plug in his service tag number and/or model number, then download the correct drivers to a flash drive, and install them on his computer.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-driver-missing.927198/
Relevancy 56.33%

I am using win XP and had to wipe. I was missing various drivers so I got them off the Dell site. Seems installation order is important, so I think I followed the correct order (tried multiple orders when was still missing a network controller). I have all installed except the wireless controller. I am able to use internet via ethernet hard wire but can't find the controller for wireless. I used a driver elvaluation site to get the controller I need, but when I downloaded the controller from this site and going directly to the manufacturers site, there isn't an executable file to load the driver. Any suggestions???

Dell Dimension 8400 Win XP Home edition 2002 SP3 Intel Pentium 4 CPU, 3.4GHz 512 MB Ram

A:network driver missing

Quote: Originally Posted by molson330

I am using win XP and had to wipe. I was missing various drivers so I got them off the Dell site. Seems installation order is important, so I think I followed the correct order (tried multiple orders when was still missing a network controller). I have all installed except the wireless controller. I am able to use internet via ethernet hard wire but can't find the controller for wireless. I used a driver elvaluation site to get the controller I need, but when I downloaded the controller from this site and going directly to the manufacturers site, there isn't an executable file to load the driver. Any suggestions???

Hi and welcome

We are going to need a ton of info. can you fill in your system specs (lower left corner of your posts) see pic

thanks \
Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/49494-network-driver-missing.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Can someone please direct me to the correct driver for the following hardware ID?  Despite downloading from HP website, using the DVD that came with the product amongst other things I simply cannot find the correct driver. PCI\VEN_8086&DEV15B7&SUBSYS_805E103C&REV_31 I think the &REV_31 is the problem I'm having. Thanks!

A:Network Driver missing

Jon. Did you try this one??? http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=8818805&swItemId=vc_152893_1&swEnvOid=405... REO

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/Network-Driver-missing/td-p/5664813
Relevancy 55.9%

Ive just completed a format reinstall of Win Before the wireless was working absolutely fine afterwards I cannot even detect an available connection I can connect to the internet on the computer via an ethernet cable though If I go to control panel and look at the Controller driver Network missing hardware there is a 'network controller' with a yellow triangle indicting a problem Upon searching for drivers on the internet I am informed that a driver is installing but then I get a message saying that the issue was unable to be fixed The issue is identical to this thread Help Network controller doesn't have a driver except that my hardware id is different On that thread some nice person indicted the correct driver based on the id's Network Controller missing driver he posted but I have no idea how to do this In properties my hardware IDs are PCI VEN C amp DEV amp SUBSYS C amp REV PCI VEN C amp DEV amp SUBSYS C PCI VEN C amp DEV amp CC PCI VEN C amp DEV amp CC Any help is much appreciated

A:Network Controller missing driver

Honestly it would just be easier to download the latest driver for your wireless network device, the uninstall the driver and reinstalling it

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/204957-network-controller-missing-driver.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I was cloning my 250 GB SSD drive to a 500 GB SSD drive and I lost the Network Control driver in the process.  I had upgraded to Windows 10 at the time.  I decided to do a factory installation of windows 7 thinking that I could recover the Network Control driver but was not successfull.   I tried to install the Network Control Driver from   HP support for my computer but it was not compatible.   Any help would be appreciated.

A:missing Network Control Driver

Hi: Please post the hardware ID for the device you see listed as a Network Controller. To find the hardware ID, click on the device labeled as a Network Controller. Then click on the details tab at the top of the network controller window. Now you will see a Property drop down list and it will be set to Device Description. Drop down on that list and select the 2nd item (Hardware ID's). Post the top string of characters that you see in the window.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/missing-Network-Control-Driver/td-p/5612425
Relevancy 55.9%

I have a windows 7 x64 toshiba satellite p775-s7232 home premium computer and i am missing my network controller driver and cannot connect to the internot on that laptop at all

A:Missing network controller driver

go to computer,system properties and on the left hand side select Device Manager.locate the network controller driver which should have a yellow warning sign attached to it.right click on it and select UPDATE DRIVER..wait till the process finishes.if it gets the driver it will take you through the installation wizard.hope this helps

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/241563-missing-network-controller-driver.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Where can I find the Driver for my network controller on my gateway 7330GZ laptop

A:Missing Network controller Driver

It should be on Gateway's web site, Support section.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/missing-network-controller-driver.741447/
Relevancy 55.9%

Daughter says computer shut off & automatically updated. Tried to get back on... Now gets this message ?Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to reinstall the driver.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/missing-Network-adapter-driver/td-p/5677079
Relevancy 55.9%

Hello!I was re-installing windows 7 onto my laptop (Home -> enterprise) and when I finished I found myself missing a network and ethernet driver
or specifically it says "Network Controller"
I have little to no idea as to what I'm doing ;u;

For lack there of I only know these things:
MSI GT70
Processor: Intel Core i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30 GHz
Graphics Adapter: Standard VGA Graphics Adapter

A:Missing Network adapter/driver

Hi .. Welcome to Seven Forums ... You need to fill in your System Specs ... The Link below will help you achieve this ..
System Info - See Your System Specs

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/364020-missing-network-adapter-driver.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Alienware M11X
windows 7 32 home premium
core 2 duo
intel SSD
4gb Ram
gt335m

Network!: Atheros AR8132 Lan 10/100

So i had a fresh install of windows 7 done, and now i cant connect to my wireless network. I checked in device manager and my network controller is missing a driver, i tried windows driver search, but failed in finding any drivers. I checked dell and downloaded the atheros driver but still the wireless feature is not working, i made sure the wlan was started and all the stuff. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

(wired connection still works)

A:Network Controller Missing Driver

HELP US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alienware M11X R1
windows 7 64bit home premium
4gb Ram
gt335m

Network!: Atheros AR8132 Lan 10/100

So my problem is identical to yours and im looking for A SOLUTION TOO!
I recently reformated my computer, however i can not access the wireless function of my computer. In fact, there is no wireless connectivity whatsoever so im a little pissed seeing as how its a gaming laptop. I can access the internet using an ethernet cord. I went to the DELL support site, and downloaded the Atheros driver but nothing worked. The program file installed but there is still no driver installed for my NETWORK CONTROLLER. Thoughts!? I can provide more spec if needed.

Unable to Detect, Hardware ID: VEN_14E4&DEV_4353&SUBSYS_000E1028&REV_01
thats as much information that i could grab from an unknown devices identifier btw.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/168002-network-controller-missing-driver.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Daughter says computer shut off & automatically updated. Tried to get back on... Now gets this message ?Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to reinstall the driver.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/missing-Network-adapter-driver/td-p/5677079
Relevancy 55.9%

Hi guys,

I recently reinstalled Windows 7 x64 on to my HP Pavilion dv7 and went to install my usual drivers, ethernet/lan, finderprint ect all of which worked, when i got to the wireless driver i installed the "Broadcom Wireless Lan Driver for Microsoft Windows 7 x64" after installing it popped up with install not succesful, I went to device manager in hopes of manualy installing but to my surprise found no network controller other than the successful ethernet/lan driver.

What is going on?

My previous network controller id was "PCI\VEN_14E&DEV_4727SUBSYS_1795103C"

A:Missing Network Driver/Controller

Try the following.

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=ob_107849_1

Edit: Is this the driver you tried to install?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/600901/missing-network-drivercontroller/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi there I m inexperienced when a driver after network adapter Missing thunderstorm it comes to PC s so i apologise in advance After a recent thunderstorm my PC won t connect to the internet any Missing network adapter driver after a thunderstorm more I keep getting a message on the screen saying there is something wrong with my network adapter and i need to install the drivers I ve done some searching on forums for the last days and have tried lots of solutions but keep drawing a blank My motherboard is a Biostar A G M and the NIC is onboard I ve been running a bit version of Windows home premium for months which i upgraded from windows XP Below is a list of everything i ve tried already I ve checked BIOS to see if NIC is enabled which was o k I ve done a loop back test ping which came back packets sent and packets received There are lights on the NIC socket on the back of the tower green and orange There is no network adapter tab in device manager I can get this to appear by showing hidden devices but the onboard NIC isn t showing The chipset drivers which came with the motherboard are all for Windows XP so I ve downloaded what i thought was the correct chipset drivers for windows from Boistar Europe and installed them with no change I ve completely unplugged the tower for minutes and pressed the power on button to fully power down the tower as it as awake by LAN option in the BIOS with still no change Any suggestions would be appreciated Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Missing network adapter driver after a thunderstorm

Was theNIC protected from lightening by at least a surge protector.
lighting loves telephone modem lines and easy targets like that.
You have LEDs but if it isn't showing up in device manger it is probably gone. Good news is a new NIC is cheap and easy to replace.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/missing-network-adapter-driver-after-a-thunderstorm.169016/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi everyone First I would consider myself a solid PC user added memory exchanged or added HD's etc but by no means am I an expert So here is my problem my son's HP Pavilion G with an AMD A - M processor and a Atheros AR B Chipset was Network Missing Win Driver 7 Installing after Adapter loaded with death nail virus scanners that essentially have been preventing him from being able to do his homework the laptop was purchased and used at my Ex-Wife's so this is the first time I have ever set eyes on it It had Win installed I said I would help thinking that the install would go as smoothly as every other OS install that I have ever done I only have Win install disks so I decided that rather than try to fiddle around for hours on end trying to root out all Missing Network Adapter Driver after Installing Win 7 of these scanners I would simply do a fresh Win Install Unfortunately this install did not go as smoothly as hoped The OS is running etc but I have lost all of the drivers My primary concern right now is getting connected to the web I have gone through the windows troubleshoot and identified the correct driver through the device manager gives me the quot driver found but can't install I have tried downloading HP Missing Network Adapter Driver after Installing Win 7 driver packs and even tried to slip inf files into Win and the Wow file that was recommended for bit - both options downloaded onto a flash drive on another machine Nothing has worked I also tried deleting the network adapter by right clicking on it in device manager and then rebooting in the hopes that windows would detect it was missing and re-install No luck I have also been to Missing Network Adapter Driver after Installing Win 7 the mfg site Atheros and they take me to an quot unofficial quot site that has download packs for everything but no exe to help along It's designed for programmers or admins which I am not While I am no way near the point of serious worry I was trying to save my ex from having to go to best buy and paying for someone to clean my son's machine With no web connection including wifi and no applications the machine is a useless as it was with all of the scanners Windows is identifying the adapter as an quot Atheros L Fast Ethernet baseT quot which seems a little generic Please save me from a potential nightmare Thank you all in advance

A:Missing Network Adapter Driver after Installing Win 7

Hi Welcome to Seven Forums .. What is the exact HP Model Number ... ?

Below is the Wireless Driver ...
https://www.atheros.cz/atheros-wirel...et=70&system=5

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/347619-missing-network-adapter-driver-after-installing-win-7-a.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi guys... After reinstalling Windows 7 , my Network Controller driver is missing. Under "other devices", undernetwork adapters, in Device manager. Can anyone explain how I can fix this? Thanks, Carl

A:G60 Notebook PC Network Controller driver missing after re...

Hi: Most of the G60's came with the Atheros 5007 b/g wlan adapter, so see if this driver works for you... This package contains the drivers for the supported Atheros Wireless LAN Adapters in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system. ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54501-55000/sp54972.exe If that driver doesn't work then I will need you to post the hardware ID for the network controller so I can figure out what model wireless card your notebook has. To find the hardware ID, go to the device manager and click on the Network Controller needing drivers. Then click on the Details tab at the top of the Network Controller window. Now you will see a Property drop down list and it will be set to Device Description. Drop down on that list and select the 2nd item (hardware ID's). Post the top string of characters that you see in the window. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/G60-Notebook-PC-Network-Controller-driver-missing-after-re/td-p/5647712
Relevancy 55.47%

I recently did a clean install of Windows 7 on my mini because the Windows 10 upgrade left it basically unusable. I've successfully installed windows 7 professional on it however I'm unable to connect to my wifi to do any updates. Under the device manager it says I am missing a network controller and a video controller. I was able to find a network adapter (Realtek PCI FE Family Controller) but I need help locating the others. I've tried to look up available drivers under my product on the HP website but it only had something Windows 10 specific. Device Instance path:Network controller: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4727&SUBSYS_145C103C&REV_01\4&EDE306C&0&00E0 Video Controller: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A012&SUBSYS_1584103C&REV_00\3&21436425&0&11 Thank you for any assistance!

Solved!
View Solution.

A:Cannot connect to wifi, network driver missing

Hi: You need these drivers... Network controller: This package contains drivers for the supported Broadcom Wireless LAN Adapters in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems. File name: sp57965.exe Video Controller:  You posted you are running W7 64 bit, but your notebook came with W7 32 bit. You would need to use the 64 bit graphics driver directly from Intel for the 64 bit version.  2nd one on the list. Note:  I think the Intel driver site is messed up because when I click on the link to get to the driver, nothing happens, and this has happened to me twice today. You may have to wait until after the 4th of July holiday to get the driver if you have the same issue. http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/intel-graphics-media-accelerator-3150-intel-gma-3150.html

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Cannot-connect-to-wifi-network-driver-missing/td-p/5677927
Relevancy 55.47%

This is an on again off again problem over the past month Driver Adapter is missing Network after restart and is getting worse To start I have Broadcom network driver and a desktop with hardwired internet connection Comcast A Dell computer running Windows bit When I start my computer nearly everyday now but not in the beginning I can't connect to the internet I get the message that my network driver adapter is missing I used to do a system restore to get it to work Then that started failing so I reloaded the driver and that worked for a while Now I sometimes have to try several restore points even one that worked yesterday and doesn't today to get one that will Network Driver Adapter is missing after restart connect to the internet Sometimes reloading the driver doesn't work anymore either My computer is about months old and my system spec have been uploaded here Any other ideas From what I have read on the forums I think maybe I should buy a new Network Interface Card but I am not sure that is the right answer

A:Network Driver Adapter is missing after restart

Welcome to Windows Seven Forums.

You say your computer is only 4 months old. Have you spoken to Dell with a view to getting the network card replaced free of charge while you're still in the warranty period?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/214317-network-driver-adapter-missing-after-restart.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi,

My laptop, Acer Aspire One D270 limited edition, can't connect to network, and the driver for network adapters also seems to be missing..

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/394568-laptop-cant-connect-network-missing-driver.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Dear Support Team,I want to procure HP Z240 workstation for  one of my project. The online datasheet shows that it comes up with only Windows 7 or Windows 10. But my system requirement is with Windows 8.1. Can HP Z240 haedware allows me to use it with Windows 8.1, if I purchase windows seperatley.RegardsWaqas Khalid

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-Systems/Windows-8-1-for-HP-Z240/td-p/5767910
Relevancy 54.61%

Hello The network adapter driver is reported missing by windows on my Acer M desktop running Windows bit and i cannot connect to the internet using another computer for this I am Adapter cant connect is to internet. missing, Network Driver using a Ethernet cable Network Adapter Driver is missing, cant connect to internet. connected to a router which also has other Network Adapter Driver is missing, cant connect to internet. Ethernet ports that are working fine have other devices Network Adapter Driver is missing, cant connect to internet. plugged into those as well as wireless that is working fine with my laptop and kindle Also there is no Network Adapter category listed in the Device Manager and some quot Multimedia controller quot amp quot Multimedia Video controller quot items listed under Other Devices with yellow exclamation points This problem started after i plugged in an iPhone and it auto installed its drivers i did what i needed to do with it and then the problem started next time i turned on the computer Now after turning the desktop on and not being able to connect i try to shut down with the windows button it enters a shutdown-reboot cycle until i do a hard shutdown Previously it was starting up into this shutdown-reboot cycle too and i could only start in safe mode but that problem seems to have fixed it's self Any help would be appreciated thanks

A:Network Adapter Driver is missing, cant connect to internet.

Quote: Originally Posted by krod14

Hello,

The network adapter driver is reported missing by windows on my Acer M5630 desktop running Windows 7 32bit and i cannot connect to the internet (using another computer for this).

I am using a Ethernet cable connected to a router which also has 3 other Ethernet ports that are working fine (have other devices plugged into those), as well as wireless that is working fine with my laptop and kindle. Also, there is no Network Adapter category listed in the Device Manager and some "Multimedia controller" & "Multimedia Video controller" items listed under Other Devices with yellow exclamation points.

This problem started after i plugged in an iPhone and it auto installed its drivers, i did what i needed to do with it, and then the problem started next time i turned on the computer. Now after turning the desktop on and not being able to connect, i try to shut down with the windows button, it enters a shutdown-reboot cycle until i do a hard shutdown. Previously, it was starting up into this shutdown-reboot cycle too, and i could only start in safe mode, but that problem seems to have fixed it's self.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I have no idea what the phone might have done to your system but you might try running system restore to put your system files back to how they were before the Phone ruined your connection.

System Restore

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/287870-network-adapter-driver-missing-cant-connect-internet.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I cannot access internet through ethernet cable in my HP G32 notebook (probably 301TX) widows 10 64 bit laptop (upgraded from windows 7). It works fine for wi-fi via Broadcom 4313 802.11b/g/n which i can see in device manager, but there is no ethernet LAN driver present in device manager.I tried downloading Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver (latest version) from Realtek website, but no avail. I can see that installed in "Control Panel>Program and Features", but its not present in device manager.Please help! 

A:LAN adapter/driver missing from Network Connection and Devic...

It would help if you identified your notebook accurately instead of with  a probable ID. Accurate identification of your notebook with either its complete product number or product name is a must.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/LAN-adapter-driver-missing-from-Network-Connection-and/td-p/5825731
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi again

I replaced the HDD on my NB510-109 and installed W7 prof 32 bit. Unfortunately Windows has no Driver for my Ethernet and Network Controller. The Ethernet vendor is 1969 (Atheros) but the Driver I've found doesn't work.

The Network Controller vendor is 10EC (Realtek or Acer) but I can't find a Driver.

Is there a link where I can load the original Driver CD/DVD?

PS: I couldn't save the original data from my old HDD because the HDD failed complete.

A:NB510-109 - Missing driver for Ethernet and Network Controller

Are you searching for LAN driver or WLan driver?
I?m asking because the Network controller could mean WLan or LAn card.

However, the notebook supports the Atheros LAN card and you should install the Atheros LAN driver.
The WLan card is made but Realtek. Its RTL8188CE 802.11bgn Wlan card.

On the Toshiba EU driver page you can find two Atheros LAN drivers for Win 7 32bit:
v 2.0.9.9
v 2.0.11.12

I recommend you to check both.

The Realtek WLan driver could be downloaded from Toshiba WLan portal:
http://aps.toshiba-tro.de/wlan/?page=downloads

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?81874-NB510-109-Missing-driver-for-Ethernet-and-Network-Controller
Relevancy 54.61%

Hello nbsp I was deleting some old outlook files on my G to clear up some space I also deleted Ad-Aware so I could download the McAfee software I purchased After I downloaded McAfee the computer restarted and everything seemed fine until I tried to connect to my wireless network I made sure that my wireless was turned on F- but for some reason I can't connect to the internet I showed my computer to a friend who works as tech support for his company He believes I must have inadvertently deleted a network driver nbsp nbsp Network recovery and manager/de... not driver load missing does I've been doing research on how to download Network driver missing and does not load recovery manager/de... the driver I'm missing but now I Network driver missing and does not load recovery manager/de... can't even open up the Device Manager or Recovery Manager It could be due to the fact that my laptop is old and slow Either way I'm trying to figure out which problem needs to be fixed first or at all I'm debating whether or not I should even bother with this thing anymore nbsp nbsp Thanks in advance

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Network-driver-missing-and-does-not-load-recovery-manager/td-p/5722406
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi Well my brother had a problem with his PC and decided he'd give it to me to have a look at However I have experienced and exhausted a long sequence of events Firstly the computer wouldn't even boot up at all No Bios would load or anything This had nothing to with the monitor as the monitor worked fine on other desktop PC's of mine So I Potential and driver adapter problems. missing other Network removed the hdd from that PC and now connected it to my Custom Made PC I first discovered a few problems with that as well like it kept going straight to quot Launch start up Repair quot However I have managed to get it to booting up normally Network adapter driver missing and Potential other problems. now But now it cannot connect to the Internet And it says the problem is it has no network adapter installed I did try getting the network adapter from the Manufacture's website but I didn't seem to find any network setup file there The Manufacturer is Acer and the model number is aspire T I addition here is some OS info Note some of the hardware may differ because the hdd is attached to my PC Code Step Fail Computer Info Logged in user Aco-PC Aco Computer Model To Be Filled By O E M Computer Manufacturer To Be Filled By O E M OS Name Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium C windows Device Harddisk Partition OS Version System Type X -based PC Total Physical Memory MB Windows Directory C windows BIOS Version BIOS Date Ver CPU Intel R Pentium R CPU G GHz Video Card Standard VGA Graphics Adapter Resolution UAC Status UAC is currently disabled Installed Applications Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS Add-in for Microsoft Office programs - Location Microsoft Application Error Reporting - Location Windows Live Essentials - Location Google Earth - Location C Program Files Google Google Earth Nero BackItUp - Location C Program Files Nero Nero ATI Catalyst Control Center Ex - Location C Program Files ATI Technologies Windows Live Writer - Location Windows Live Remote Client - Location Nero Vision Help CHM - Location C Program Files Nero Nero Microsoft Visual C ATL Update kb - x - Location Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer - Location MSVC x v - Location Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition ENU - Location C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition Microsoft Visual C x Redistributable - - Location Nero DiscCopyGadget Help CHM - Location C Program Files Nero Nero LightScribe - Location C Program Files Common Files LightScribe High-Definition Video Playback - Location C Program Files Nero Nero Windows Live SOXE Definitions - Location Microsoft NET Framework SP - Location Microsoft NET Framework - Location Apple Application Support - Location C Program Files Common Files Apple Apple Application Support Windows Live Remote Service - Location Messenger Companion - Location Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant - Location iTunes - Location C Program Files iTunes Acer eDataSecurity Management - Location C Acer Empowering Technology eDataSecurity Nero Recode - Location C Program Files Nero Nero Nero Menu TemplatePack - Location C Program Files Nero Nero Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections - Location Nero Express - Location C Program Files Nero Nero Windows Live Communications Platform - Location Microsoft Visual C Redistributable - Location Nero Vision - Location C Program Files Nero Nero Nero Movie ThemePack - Location C Program Files Nero Nero Windows Live Movie Maker - Location Apple Software Update - Location C Program Files Apple Software Update Nero DiscCopy Gadget - Location C Program Files Nero Nero Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack - Location Windows Live Photo Gallery - Location Nero Dolby Files - Location C Program Files Nero Nero Windows Live Remote Service Resources - Location Nokia PC Suite - Location C Program Files Nokia Nokia PC Suite Windows Live Mail - Location Java TM Update - Location C Program Files Java jre Nero InfoTool Help CHM - Location C Program Files Nero Nero Windows Live Messenger - Location Nero ... Read more

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/304294-network-adapter-driver-missing-potential-other-problems.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi! I am using HP ENVY 15-j002ex Notebook PC running windows 8 and suddenly my wireless connectivity is gone. The WiFi button does not switch on(stays red) in flight mode on and off. There is no wireless network adapter driver in the device manager. The troubleshooter says to connect an ethernet cable. I've tried many things and have tried to install drivers from the HP website but they don't install or are not being shown in the device manager. Any help will be appreciated.

A:HP Envy 15 Wireless Network adapter driver missing

Try a hard reset.Disconnect all external devices first.1-remove power cord and battery2-press power button for 30 seconds3-reinstall only power cord for first startup.4-power on

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/HP-Envy-15-Wireless-Network-adapter-driver-missing/td-p/5628979
Relevancy 54.18%

I am posting this from the Win10 laptop top that is experience a connectivity problem with MicrosoftOnline .com where I get my email. Recently I did some driver updates to this Dell Inspiron.

After reboots, I find I cannot connect to outlook on MicrosoftOnline.com and the web browser reports the following connection problem details:

[IMG]res://sdiageng.dll/print.png[/IMG]

A:Driver update killed MicrosoftOnline (only?) MISSING NETWORK PROTOCOLS

If you do a search, everyone is very well aware of this when 10586 rolled out. There is a very long thread that is a sticky on this forum section that tells how to fix the problem. You need to disable Windows from updating Drivers is the first step.

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/41922-driver-update-killed-microsoftonline-only-missing-network-protocols.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Have peculiar situation with laptop hope someone can please advise Recently got the little Sony VAIO P nd generation model VPCP AKJ Problems are as follows This is Japanese model so came with Japanese version of Win HP and recovery Device Network No Driver WiFi Can't - Install Controller - Missing OS is in Japanese and I do not know or read Japanese So not useful to me Prior owner changed the original WiFi card to an Intel WiMAX WiFi Link card After doing a fresh Win HP instal to get the OS in English and not have all the Sony bloatware that is part of the Japanese Windows recovery OS install I was missing several drivers including the Network Controller Ethernet Controller and Wireless Downloaded and installed drivers from Sony and Intel for WiMAX Network Controller Device Driver Missing - Can't Install - No WiFi driver file ICS s Now only missing driver Network Controller Device Driver Missing - Can't Install - No WiFi is the Network Controller The Intel WiMAX WiFi Link card is working WiMAX-wise and recognizes several WiMAX networks However it is not picking up on WiFi networks which is what I need I'm wondering whether the missing Network Controller driver is impacting this I have tried installing an Intel Wireless driver filename Wireless Ds when I run it it just shows a small quot square window with a WiFi like icon in it that shows a circular segmented progress like feature around the icon After a minute or so it disappears from display with no text message so don't know it installs anything or not Regardless the Network Controller is still missing The Hardware ID info for the Network Controller is PCI VEN amp DEV C amp SUBSYS amp REV PCI VEN amp DEV C amp CC PCI VEN amp DEV C amp CC The Physical Object Name is amp d b e amp amp E I searched on the Hardware ID info above to get info about the device and then download the driver file Perhaps I need a different driver file Problem is that Intel website says to go to laptop manufacturer site for this device but since it was not originally part of the Sony laptop they don't have driver file for it Also I have done all Windows Updates as well as trying to let Windows find install update drivers but no go for this one Feel like I'm going around in circles on this one driving me nutz Any suggestions Thanks Mark

A:Network Controller Device Driver Missing - Can't Install - No WiFi

Mark -

How were you able to install all rounds of Important and Optional Updates if you had no Ethernet or Wireless connection?

Did you plug in the ethernet cable during install which delivers that driver about 70% of the time (wireless about 50%)? If not plug it in now and enable Automatically deliver drivers via Windows Update (Step 3) to see if it loads from the driver Store or Windows Update.

Then if you've actually run all rounds of Updates to completion it will normally deliver the Wifi driver.

You can trace the driver using Hardware Identification.

Other steps in Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7 to get and keep a perfect install.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/297555-network-controller-device-driver-missing-cant-install-no-wifi.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Ok had to reload win xp on this laptop only thing not working is the wifi I saw the earlier post someone had and ran the msinfo32 and got this Network Controller PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_4318&SUBSYS_50101468&REV_02\4&39A85202&0&18F0 the drivers for this device are not installed can someone please help me find this missing driver I have been looking for 3 days now

A:Dell Inspiron 8600 network controller driver missing

So are there any techs on this site that can help been about 5 days since my post and nothing... really need help please

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-inspiron-8600-network-controller-driver-missing.207471/
Relevancy 54.18%

I recently reformatted and re-installed Windows 7 onto my laptop..and i seem to have absolutely no wireless anything...the only thing i noticed diff is that the netwrok controller under device manager has a big yellow exclamation mark next to it. Could someone please help me?

A:Network Controller Driver missing (No Wireless connection options)

Hi Matimo .. Welcome to Seven Forums ... Go to your Manufactures website . And download the Drivers for your Network ..

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/306422-network-controller-driver-missing-no-wireless-connection-options.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi,
windows is not booting because of a missing or corrupt
<windows root>\system32\hall.dll
my only option seems to be to fix this problem from the windows disk recovery console, however when i tried it another disturbing message came up.

C:\^fixmbr
** CAUTION**
This computer appears to have a non-standard or invalid master boot record.
FIXMBR may damage your partition tables if you proceed.
This could cause all the partitions on the current hard disk to become inaccessible.
If you are not having problems accessing your dive, do not continue.
Are You sure You want to write a new MBR?

There are some important files on the computer so i dont feel like goin ahead, any other ideas? cheers Pete

A:Windows not booting due to missing DLL

if you have ur os installed to a seperate partition you could probably just reinstall it, if not have you tried booting to safe mode and manualy replacing the missing file usins the cd?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-not-booting-due-to-missing-dll-177965.html
Relevancy 53.75%

I've been using a Ethernet cable to connect to my computer for a while since it gave me a faster connection then wifi but I also use the Ethernet cable for other devices after a while I swap them I still could connect to wifi on my computer after a month pass I swapped it and I notice that my wifi is not connecting I have check it and it was nothing but a empty list I have searched the web for a solution for this problem but none of the solution worked I can no longer get wifi and I have no idea how to fix it I tried to update the network adaptor but nothing happened after all this manually connect to a wireless network gone missing and as wireless to Help 10 a and missing adaptor missing connect manually Windows network wifi well as my Wifi Network adaptor the only thing that showing in my network connection is quot Help Windows 10 manually connect to a wireless network missing and wifi adaptor missing Ethernet Qualcomm Atheros AR PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller NDIS quot and quot LogMeIn Hamachi Virtual Ethernet Adapter quot those are the only things showing please help Also I had my computer for years and my computer had a built in Wifi adaptor or so

A:Help Windows 10 manually connect to a wireless network missing and wifi adaptor missing

Hi welcome to Windows Central! Here's a link from MS that might help. If you need more help, please join the forum and start a thread! https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-get-connected Join the Windows Central Community!

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/444647-help-windows-10-manually-connect-wireless-network-missing-wifi-adaptor-missing.html
Relevancy 53.32%
Relevancy 53.32%

I am trying to install Windows 7 on a HP Z240 SFF workstation but when I boot from the Windows 7 USB media, it does not show the HDD even though it is connected.  it would be great if someone could help me out with this issue. Thanks in advance.

A:Unable to Install windows 7 on HP Z240 SFF Workstation

Hello matt_william,  If you are using a retail version of Windows 7 Operating System. You may have to install the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver while installing the OS. On the HDD partition windows, you will get LOAD DRIVER option, you have to install Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver.   Please find below link to download Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver. http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=8323799&swItemId=wk_156996_1&swEnvOid=405... NOTE: THIS ACTIVITY NEED TO BE PERFORMED ON ANOTHER UNIT.   TO USE THE INTEL RAPID STORAGE TECHNOLOGY DRIVER DURING A NEW OPERATING SYSTEM INSTALLATION: 1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved). 2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. 3. Navigate to C:\SWSETUP\SP73487 and unzip "f6flpy-x64.zip" to a USB key for a 64-bit installation. 4. Use the newly created driver installation media during operating system setup to install the drivers.  Once you copy the driver on another USB media, connect it with unit on which you are trying to install OS.  Click on Load Driver and navigate to USB and install the driver. Once the installation is complete, You will be able to access HDD and will be able to install OS.  I hope that answers your question.  I am an HP employee, the opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP. Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer ?Accept as Solution? if it solves your problem. ***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the left side of my post to acknowledge the post ***

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-Systems/Unable-to-Install-windows-7-on-HP-Z240-SFF-Workstation/td-p/5648294
Relevancy 52.89%

Does anybody know how to get Windows 7 clients to point at an SCCM server for Windows Updates, rather than pointing at the web?

A:Windows 7 and SCCM

Since you've got SCCM, you've got a domain - use group policy to configure the WU options to point to the SCCM server. Usually I disable WU though, because I'm using SCCM for patch deployment.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/150719-windows-7-sccm.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello. I am currently working on getting a fresh installation of Windows 7 on our HP Z240's in order to create our standard business image. I was able to install Windows 7 Enterprise but am having one issue. Whenever the workstation goes into sleep mode it will do a hard shutdown. I've installed the latest drivers found here for the chipset, graphics, NIC and sound. The issue still occurs. I've done the same on three different workstations and have experienced the same issue between all three. The OEM Windows 7 installation has no issues on the same exact workstation. Can anyone assist me with this? Thank you!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-Systems/HP-Z240-with-Windows-7-Hard-shutdown-before-sleep-mode/td-p/5673196
Relevancy 52.46%

My friend hasn't used his pc in a week as he had brought it up to his dorm and was awaiting the arrival of his new lcd monitor In addition to the monitor i helped him select new ram and a new video card We went with the gb of Corsair ddr pc mhz and a BFG gt We installed the ram before his monitor and windows due missing or Problems pc corrupted to with file. booting gpu arrived We plugged in the monitor to test out Problems with pc booting due to corrupted or missing windows file. the pc with the new ram This message popped up when we botted up quot RAM size has changed quot We could choose to either quot continue quot or quot go to setup quot I wasn't there at the time and my friend clicked continue Ever since then with either the new or the old ram when we try to boot it says quot Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt WINDOWS-SYSTEM -CONFIG-SYSTEM quot It then says quot you can attempt to repair this file by starting windows setup using the original CD-ROM quot and then quot selet 'r' at the first screen to start repair quot Why is it doing this Can anyone tell me how to fix this We do not have the windows cd with us so that won't do any good The pc is a Dell Dimension We are using windows pro with sp I put dashes in place of backslashes because the backslashes were messing up the html for some reason

A:Problems with pc booting due to corrupted or missing windows file.

Your registry hive SYSTEM is corrupt and unusable.

To repair: http://www.digitalwebcast.com/2002/0..._boot_toot.htm

For future reference: RAM and video adapter issues have to head the list as the most common problems on windows based personal computers. If you are upgrading a system, do only one upgrade at a time, not several. Install the RAM and test it thorough; something like this utility, for example: http://oca.microsoft.com/en/windiag.asp

When all is happy with the first upgrade, do the second. Use it, test it. If happy, do the third, ...etc.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/problems-with-pc-booting-due-to-corrupted-or-missing-windows-file-115055.html
Relevancy 52.46%

So let me start from the beginning I have been playing BF for about a week now with a GeForce which is right at the minimum requirements threshold I played the campaign for about minutes and the computer locked up on me and I couldn't even get out to the Task Manager just stuck on black screen So I did had to booting device Not + - 0xc000000f Windows missing required 7 do a manual reboot The system would post Windows 7 Not booting + 0xc000000f - required device missing up correctly bring up the Windows loading icon and then crash with the BSOD and would restart the boot process This continued to loop for about times before I physically turned off my computer This time on reboot I couldn't read anything regarding the POST as all the characters where gibberish It then took me to the screen stating quot Windows failed to start quot Insert your Windows installation disc Choose your language Click quot Repair your computer quot Status xc f Now I cannot find my Windows recovery CD and have an old Windows Vista that will not work I have ran Memtest with no problems regarding my RAM I can probably get a Windows recovery copy from SystemDiscs Neosmart but I am concerned about the Gibberish during POST I can't even see anything when I try jumping into the BIOS Could this be my Video Card failing Any advice would be great Thanks Mike

A:Windows 7 Not booting + 0xc000000f - required device missing

Hi -

The error message -
Quote:

Info: The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible.

Not sure what device.

Can you see HDD in BIOS?
Can you boot into the HDD Recovery partition?
When was Windows 7 installed?

Run HDD diags - http://www.techsupportforum.com/2828431-post7.html

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-7-not-booting-0xc000000f-required-device-missing-610511.html
Relevancy 52.03%

important info in the last paragraph Hi I recently got a used ATI Radeon HD gb to replace my old Nvidia graphic card Unfortunately Windows wouldn't detect it and only showed quot Standard VGA card quot which I assume is the one integrated in the motherboard I tried to find a solution and read online that setting the ATI card as the default one in the BIOS could solve it so I tried it Now the situation is even worse In the BIOS I changed the default display from quot Auto quot to IGP didn't work booting not driver display to bad due Windows PEG didn't work PCI didn't work and back to quot Auto quot and now the computer simply restarts when the quot windows is starting quot message and the rotating logo Windows not booting due to bad display driver appear on Windows not booting due to bad display driver screen I tried the old graphic card and got the same problem Also tried a different hard disk with both a Windows and a Windows XP partition and even though Windows not booting due to bad display driver Windows won't start windows XP does though it doesn't detect the ATI card either Also the boot repair tool says it can't fix the problem but at least points out a reason quot baddriver quot Safe mode won't initiate either Bottom line I'm assuming the integrated card's default drivers for windows got corrupt or something similar but I have no idea how to replace them fix them Any suggestions Thanks a lot

A:Windows not booting due to bad display driver

Is there an option in your BIOS to turn off the integrated graphics? Most BIOSes have an option to do this. That will force the computer to work with the graphics card.

It's not quite clear from your post, but can the computer boot with the integrated graphics without the video card installed?

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/326940-windows-not-booting-due-bad-display-driver.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi This is my first time to this forum so let me know if there s any information I should be providing that I m not or if this thread should be somewhere else I ve been trying to boot from a USB so I can reformat my booting from Driver problem when Windows USB 7 computer Driver problem when booting Windows 7 from USB and install Windows with a copy provided online by my university I followed the following steps Reformatted an GB Lexar Firefly USB to NTFS using the HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool Used MagicDisk to mount my Windows ISO to a new drive G Used the MBRWiz command MBRWiz list command to find out which disk my USB was at Used MBRwiz disk active my USB was at location Copied the bootable properties of my mounted ISO file over using G boot bootsect nt F F is the USB Copied all the files on G over to F using windows explorer Restarted and pressed F to choose where to boot from My Toshiba laptop starts with a black screen that says TOSHIBA if you hit F then you can choose from a number of icons at the bottom which look like discs network etc One looks like a USB so I chose it I think this means I booted from the USB Everything went well and it looked like I was installing Windows until it gave me the option of - Upgrading to Windows and keeping my current files which I m assuming was to be done while running Windows and reformatting - A custom installation which I think I need if booting from USB I chose but it said that it could not locate the driver for my USB I m at a complete loss of what to do according to the Lexar website my USB doesn t need additional driver software I can browse through my USB to manually search for the driver but can t find anything anywhere the only files on there are the Windows ones The above steps are roughly those laid out at http tech icrontic com article ins -windows-xp minus the part where I can t get Windows to install Does anyone know either where I can find the driver either on the web or within my USB or what I m doing wrong Thanks so much nbsp

Relevancy 52.03%

Hi This is my first time to this forum so let me know if there's any information I should be providing that I'm not or if this thread should be somewhere else I've been trying to boot from a USB so I can reformat my while USB Windows from problem Driver booting 7 computer and install Windows I followed the following steps Reformatted an GB Lexar Firefly USB to NTFS using the HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool Used MagicDisk to mount my Windows ISO to a new drive G Used the MBRWiz command MBRWiz list command to find out which disk my Driver problem while booting Windows 7 from USB USB was at Used MBRwiz disk active my USB was at location Copied the bootable properties of my mounted ISO file over using G boot bootsect nt F F is the USB Copied all the files on G over to F using windows explorer Restarted and pressed F to choose where to boot from My Toshiba laptop starts with a black screen that says TOSHIBA if you hit F then you can choose from a number of icons at the bottom which look like discs network etc One looks like a USB so I chose it I think this means I booted from the USB Everything went well and it looked like I was installing Windows until it gave me the option of - Upgrading to Windows and keeping my current files which I'm assuming was to be done while running Windows and reformatting - A custom installation which I think I need if booting from USB I chose but it said that it could not locate the driver for my USB I'm at a complete loss of what to do according to the Lexar website my USB doesn't need additional driver software I can browse through my USB to manually search for the driver but can't find anything anywhere the only files on there are the Windows ones The above steps are roughly those laid out at http tech icrontic com article ins -windows-xp minus the part where I can't get Windows to install Does anyone know either where I can find the driver either on the web or within my USB or what I'm doing wrong Thanks so much

A:Driver problem while booting Windows 7 from USB

This looks a lot easier - and it's from Microsoft so there's support for it.
http://wudt.codeplex.com/

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/driver-problem-while-booting-windows-7-from-usb-449765.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi I have a laptop that is having problems connecting to PC Update is missing up/Windows Service slow/problems booting the internet with wireless I can connect if I run a cable to my computer but if I try to do it wirelessly I often can t attach I also randomly get error messages about the hard PC is slow/problems booting up/Windows Update Service missing drive not being available The whole computer is slow and when I do get online windows pop up from time to time Windows Update was disabled also I followed the instructions from a Microsoft knowledge base article to try and enable it and instructions I found at bleepingcomputer com My antivirus program has found a bunch of stuff and fixed some It said it needed to reboot and when Windows came up there were some strange errors Gamer wouldn t run I attached a screen print of what it kept doing I really appreciate your help Thank you Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C ProgramData FLEXnet Connect ISUSPM exe C Program Files x McAfee Security Scan SSScheduler exe C Program Files x Sony ISB Utility ISBMgr exe C Program Files x Sprint Sprint SmartView SprintSV exe C Program Files x Sprint Sprint SmartView RDVCHG exe C Program Files x SelectRebates SelectRebates exe C Program Files x TotalRecipeSearch bar bin brmon exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files x AVG SafeGuard toolbar vprot exe C Program Files x AVG AVG avgui exe C Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDTray exe C Program Files x Brownie brpjp a exe C Program Files x Brownie brpjp a exe C Program Files Sony Corporation SmartWi Connection Utility CCP exe C Program Files Sony Corporation SmartWi Connection Utility SmartWi exe C Program Files Sony Corporation SmartWi Connection Utility PowerManager exe C Program Files Sony Corporation SmartWi Connection Utility ThirdPartyAppMgr exe C Program Files Sony Corporation SmartWi Connection Utility UIManager exe C Program Files x McAfee Security Scan McUICnt exe C Users Owner Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http home mywebsearch com index jhtml n DE amp p YK xdm YY us amp ptb B D -FB E- F -B - FD E R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook no name - a d - d- b -b a- b b f d - C Program Files x TotalRecipeSearch bar bin SrcAs dll F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - Hosts localhost O - BHO no name - MRI DISABLED - no file O - BHO no name - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - no file O - BHO CrossriderApp - - - - - - C Program Files x Shopping Sidekick Plugin Shopping Sidekick Plugin dll O - BHO CrossriderApp - - - - - - C Program Files x weDownload Manager Pro weDownload Manager Pro-bho dll O - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files x Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Swift Browse - dc c-d b- fba-a b - a df - C Program Files x Swift Browse SwiftBrowsebho dll O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO no name - B C- C F- BF -B - A - no file O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - BHO Toolbar B... Read more

Relevancy 51.6%

Thank in advance for you help with this issue.

I have a HP Slimline s3020n with and Nvidia 6150 LE onboard for video. Yesterday I had a error come up that said ":your display drivers have been recovered". After that for some dumb reason I hit the power buttom on my comp and now I can't get windows to start.

I have tried doing system recoveries and starting in safe mode, I also tried " boot using last working configuration" that didn't work.

The problem is that my windows looks like it is going to load and then just goes black after 5 seconds of the windows loading screen.

I guess my question is, how do I reload my display drivers when I can't get to windows? I can reload the correct drivers if I can make it to windows. Please provide any help you can guys, I will check back hourly for solutions.

Relevancy 51.17%

Hello All got an issue hoping to find some help I am attempting to deploy a VPN connection during a task sequence SCCM OSD deployment I can get Windows questions SCCM name VPN/computer Deployment 7 it to drop the PBK file in to the app data folder in either user or programdata however I need it to come up as shared and accessible at log in thus enabling off site log in to the domain using the VPN for first log in We are using Windows bit and SCCM r After copy the VPN does exist and is listed in rasphone however doesn't appear in network connections If there is a script I can use to create the connection that would be fine I am just not sure how to do that being I need it to be shared available at log in I am also in need of a script that will set a computer name using WMI identifying number serial number I am not running MDT in conjunction with SCCM So gather is not an option OSDcomputername doesn't seem to work Currently I have this but it errors out shown in bold Set objWMISvc GetObject winmgmts root cimv Set colItems objWMISvc ExecQuery Select from Win SystemEnclosure For Each objItem in colItems strSerialNumber objItem SerialNumber Next strMachineName strSerialNumber Set oTSEnv CreateObject Microsoft SMS TSEnvironment oTSEnv OSDComputerName UCase strMachineName

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/592051/windows-7-sccm-deployment-vpncomputer-name-questions/
Relevancy 51.17%

I have a windows xp installation cd extracted to a partition on a computer which I want to netboot from. Then I've netbooted into WinPe which is apparently able to invoke a windows installation given a source directory. The problem is, I'm stuck in volume Q: - which is a ram-disk and I haven't the slightest clue how I'd swap over to the volume I've extracted the xp install disk into.

Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-booting-a-windows-xp-installation.998251/
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi Im having a similar issue to killerx in this thread http www bleepingcomputer com forums topic html I didnt want to hijack his thread so i started this one I get the black screen with only the cursor after windows Network booting from preventing typing in my password It seems to be related to my network though When i disconnect my LAN cable or boot into safe mode without networking it boots fine then i plug in my LAN cable once windows has Network preventing windows from booting finished booting I noticed this because over the past few days when i could sometimes boot with the LAN cable connected it wouldnt connect to the network without the cable being disconnected and reconnected Im also having issues connecting to in my browser yes this is my router address and i can connect using another computer I have had a quick browser through the event viewer but cant Network preventing windows from booting find anything obvious that it could be I will save todays events and upload if anyone needs to see them I have ran a scan with malwarebytes and MSE and both come up clean I am running a custom build which has been fine since building it in January Im running windows Professional x with GB RAM and a Crucial M SSD with the OS on

A:Network preventing windows from booting

Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes:•Flush DNS•Report IE Proxy Settings•Reset IE Proxy Settings•Report FF Proxy Settings•Reset FF Proxy Settings•List content of Hosts•List IP configuration•List last 10 Event Viewer log•List Installed Programs•List Users, Partitions and Memory size.•List Minidump FilesClick Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.EDIT -You can use a Flash Drive to transfer the program to the problem computer, then reverse the process to post here -

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/449434/network-preventing-windows-from-booting/
Relevancy 50.74%

Dear all, I'm having these problems regarding the deployment of Windows 10 iot 64 bit on these new Thin Clients t730.I followed all the steps from the technical white papers from HP. I even tried alternative ways like MDT and more general settings but this error keeps prompting at the end of the deployment.Anyone else here who has experienced this? 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-Systems/SCCM-t730-Windows-setup-could-not-configure-windows-to-run/td-p/5679385
Relevancy 50.74%

I  cant find the wimpe drivers for the Hp 800g2. I need the windows 8 drivers but I can only find the 8.1 which failing to inject into the wimpe. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-Systems/Windows-8-drivers-for-the-HP-elite-800g2-for-the-sccm-wimpe/td-p/5577459
Relevancy 50.31%

Hey all Came across a problem recently on my month old rig Specs are in my profile Anyway I had hard drives set up my main SSD which runs Windows a USB external terabyte and a gig SATA Western Digital I believe the gig SATA was failing or malfunctioning I was getting error messages that the drive was bad a while back but never got around to fixing or removing it because I was lazy and it still worked read write I kept some junk media and files missing Windows blue 7 issue/NTLDR drive crash/hard booting screen on it but other than that didn't touch it Well Windows 7 blue screen crash/hard drive booting issue/NTLDR missing my rig started acting funny a few days ago I thought it might have been a worm or malware I ran my usual combination of programs and security I Windows 7 blue screen crash/hard drive booting issue/NTLDR missing like to keep my system pretty clean I did find a few threats but took care of them I hadn't ran them for a bit so I thought nothing unusual Well my PC started crashing randomly and giving me issues until time I noticed my gig SATA was corrupt or something All the data on it was gone and it was reading gig instead of gig I was still able to read write to it though Still kept having the crashes and freezing I removed the SATA wiped the SSD and re-installed a fresh copy of Windows Everything went without a hitch Windows runs fine everything went normal Computer is running beautiful but I am still having a crashing issue It happens randomly Happened twice when watching movies off my external and twice now while just browsing the web The system will freeze forcing me to manually restart or it will freeze and a blue screen will pop up saying the system crashed and it's dumping memory yada yada and force me to manually restart If I leave it to restart on it's own it will boot and I get a variety of boot error messages NTLDR is missing press CTRL ALT DEL to restart or some other boot message Once I manually restart Windows will start up normally but has recognized it shut down improperly I read it might have something to do with my boot order or the external so I removed that off the boot order list and made sure my SSD was my main hard drive and boots first I checked my system and CPU temps everything seems normal I am not sure what it could be I have a fully clean install The only thing rolling over is all my media files on my external But could my external really cause the system to crash like that I have no idea what it is and it seems Windows will run fine for a determined amount of time A few hours or more until it happens randomly Doesn't seem to be a pattern I also read NTLDR is only associated with Win XP and BOOTMGR is for Win so I don't know what is going on there I am going to take apart my machine later and check all the cables and everything but this is a pretty new machine with no previous problems I keep it clean but it's not to say I don't get malware viruses But if it was that you would think the format would take care of it And if it was my corrupt SATA causing it through the boot manager order that would be solved by removing it So far it's been hours and Windows is running fine Anyone have a scrap of an idea or had this problem before I know it's a bit vague and could be many things but I think it has something to do with my hard drives or it's a virus worm but I don't see how Thanks UPDATE Windows freezes around every hour or so forcing me to manually restart If I leave it frozen it will restart itself after a while giving me the quot NLTRD is missing quot error

A:Windows 7 blue screen crash/hard drive booting issue/NTLDR missing

Have you done an anti-virus scan?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/252500-windows-7-blue-screen-crash-hard-drive-booting-issue-ntldr-missing.html
Relevancy 49.88%

I'm having a hard time imaging Windows 7 on these Optiplex 5040's that come with the Lite-On NVMe HDD's using SCCM.
Here is what I have done already.
1. Inject KB2990941 and KB3087873 into my wim file2. Add the Intel Chipset RAID/AHCI Controllers version 14.5.2.1088 from the WinPE 10 Cab off Dell into my boot image.3. Tried imaging using Legacy/MBR.4. Tried imaging using UEFI/GPT.5. Tried RAID and AHCI.
The issue is that after downloading the image rebooting to start configuring Windows, Windows 7 at the logo screen locks up and reboots.
I am thinking this is a driver related problem with the 5040 cab file. If I do not install model-specific drivers for the machine, at least I am able to get into Windows and logon locally, but the imaging process does not complete because there are no network drivers. Unfortunately, there hasn't been an updated driver package since May.
Has anyone experienced this?Reference Articles:  

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3514/t/19992427
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi,
I am looking for a guide on how to install Windows Device Centre 6.1 using SCCM. Can not find anything at all.Please provide me with a link to a guide.
Thanks

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/3ed33515-ef77-4e23-bb43-ecac0b931342/how-to-deploy-windows-mobile-device-center-using-sccm-2012?forum=w7itproinstall
Relevancy 49.88%

When imaging HP EliteOne 800 G1 All-in-One  (Intel I217-LM NIC) by Windows 10 task Sequence, Domain Join stage fails every time. It was imaged with Windows 8.1 without any issue.  Same task Sequence works on HP 800 Mini (Intel I217-LM NIC) and other system from different vendor. Could I get some help please? Regards

A:windows 10 Task Sequence Not Join Domain (SCCM 2012 R2 SP1)

Hi,  I'm having the same problem for both the g1 800 and G2 800 EliteDesk Mini 35w.  Did you have any luck resolving this?  Thanks.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/windows-10-Task-Sequence-Not-Join-Domain-SCCM-2012-R2-SP1/td-p/5300523
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi Guys I'm currently having to rebuild Dell laptop and PC system from scratch using Dell Windows media discs as we don't have a standard model or build around the company Obviously this is a pain after doing a few systems as all of our standard software patches and Streamling Windows Imaging using Builds for - Domain Usage SCCM? windows updates have to be installed which takes a long time to complete I know that WDS exists and SCCM also exists but I'm not too sure exactly how Windows SP x can be best placed into the mix to get the most out of what Microsoft have to offer in terms of OS deployment I'd preferably like a image of Windows Pro stored on Streamling Windows Builds using Imaging for Domain Usage - SCCM? our network or usb storage on which MS Office CD burning software and a number of other programs we Streamling Windows Builds using Imaging for Domain Usage - SCCM? use could be pre-installed along with the bulk of WSUS updates that we apply Then from some form of repository I think it's SCCM the relevant drivers could be downloaded or even better automatically found from a designated inventory to which the computer would be in a usable state If anyone could point me in the right Streamling Windows Builds using Imaging for Domain Usage - SCCM? direction or forum if necessary with guides as to creating such a setup I'd be very grateful Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/401517-streamling-windows-builds-using-imaging-domain-usage-sccm.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi Everybody I do have a Compaq Presario C TU Laptop with the following specifications Intel Dual Core GB RAM GB HDD My Laptop is running on Dual Operating System D-Drive Windows Server Oracle i E-Business Suite software E-Drive WindowsXP For General Purpose Thing is like after Installing this Operating Systems i have installed Audio and Video drivers successfully Since i had no accurate drivers for installing WLAN drivers i called up to HP Tech Support and i had an Online Chat with the tech person The tech guy has given some drivers which i had installed and later booting when with fails settings flashes after the driver Windows BIOS new loading a the second driver which is for the BIOS update The tech guy said i need to install this BIOS update driver I had confirmed and reconfirmed whether there is any data loss in my laptop The guy said there won t be any loss and told to install the driver Once i installed the BIOS UPDATE driver the driver has flashed my BIOS and totally messed up my laptop Later the next day i had chatted again with another tech guy and they said that is the wrong driver and the new guy has suggest the appropiate driver for my laptop It was really disgusting since i couldn t log on to my Windows and do my job So i need some help in this issue How can restore my Windows booting fails when the BIOS flashes with new settings after loading a driver BIOS settings back to normal and keep my laptop running Windows So when i started booting up my system with the BOOTABLE XP CD its booting up and later it throws an error message quot Your HDD are not detected check Windows booting fails when the BIOS flashes with new settings after loading a driver if it is properly connected or not quot Please help me in this regard if any one can sort out this and Windows booting fails when the BIOS flashes with new settings after loading a driver make my laptop work to its Normal stage Thanks all Balaji Goli email protected email protected nbsp

A:Windows booting fails when the BIOS flashes with new settings after loading a driver

Well you should always verify the drivers you download. But BIOS's are not updated or restored in the 'software' sense, they are flashed in the hardware sense. So, to 'restore' simply take the original BIOS and flash it again. You'll probably have to see if you can download the original BIOS from HP.

If your HDD is not detected at boot, WHILE BOOTING you will be prompted to hit F6 to install 3rd party SCSI drivers, hit F6 here. It will prompt you for a floppy containing the drivers for your disk. Make sure you have a floppy ready to go. Again HP will have the drivers on their site, if you do not have one ready.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-booting-fails-when-the-bios-flashes-with-new-settings-after-loading-a-driver.732834/
Relevancy 49.45%

I m currently troubleshooting errors during nbsp deployment of Windows to Latitude e laptops We are deploying with SCCM build Drivers are the newest available from Dell com When the deployment reaches the state where Windows are quot Getting devices ready quot it reaches and the text switches to Latitude to Problems Enterprise e5550 with 64bit SCCM Windows deploying 10 quot Getting ready quot Problems deploying Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit to Latitude e5550 with SCCM This screen stays on for - minutes and then the install are defaulting to where you have to select Network When this is done the laptop reboots and the the installation fails I can see the laptop is never joining the AD domain but are successfully downloading packages drivers and software from the distribution points Deploying to ther Dell laptop models e e and so on and other makes generally are no problem - ONLY the Latitude e Have any of you guys seen anything like this or do you have an idea to track Down the problem I can t find any errors besides the laptop not being domain joined and the SCCM complaining about this

A:Problems deploying Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit to Latitude e5550 with SCCM

I am running into this issue on all of the new skylake models we are working with. I used a USB NIC and was able to get Windows 10 to complete and then the on board NICS where there and active but during the build process it is hanging every time if I don't use the USB NIC. I am seeing this on 7040's, 5470's and 7510's. Windows 7 is going on these without an issue. Have you found how to make the onboard NICS work during OSD yet, just curious as I have been fighting this for a month now?

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/4997/t/19678916
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi Technet I am currently testing the nbsp work folder feature for Windows In this I have come upon a problem with the 7 when unable to network with no sync booting folder Work Windows sync mechanism when booting up my PCs without any network connectivity to the server When I have made a connection either via VPN Work folder Windows 7 unable to sync when booting with no network or just get an working connection to the server I Work folder Windows 7 unable to sync when booting with no network then try and make a manual sync in the gui it fails The event viewer gives me this error Work Folders encountered an error when the user clicked Sync now This is most likely to happen if the Work Folders service couldn't start I can confirm that the service is running when I try and make the sync I can get around the problem if I make a restart of the service when I have an active connection to the server I have tested this on multiple computer in our company and I can confirm that the sync work with no problems in Windows but not in Windows Anyone who know what might cause this Best regards Jacob

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/aff8c086-881f-4109-b84a-9ac419c5f79c/work-folder-windows-7-unable-to-sync-when-booting-with-no-network?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 48.59%

Hey

I just recently switch my hard drive ( 320gb HDD 5400 rpm ) to a Samsung 840 EVO 250 Gb.
I'm currently missing some files and I can't seem to find those drivers help?
Btw it's a laptop here the model if you wanted to know : Asus X401A

Network Controller
PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_5390&SUBSYS_E054105B&REV_00
PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_5390&SUBSYS_E054105B
PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_5390&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_5390&CC_0280

PCI Device
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5289&SUBSYS_14F71043&REV_01
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5289&SUBSYS_14F71043
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5289&CC_FF0000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5289&CC_FF00

SM Bus Controller
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E22&SUBSYS_14F71043&REV_04
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E22&SUBSYS_14F71043
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E22&CC_0C0500
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E22&CC_0C05

A:Missing some driver: SM Bus Controller, PCI Device, Network Controller

I also forgot to mention a fresh install of Windows 7.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/339267-missing-some-driver-sm-bus-controller-pci-device-network-controller.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi I am having all sorts of trouble imaging a new Dell laptop with custom Windows SP Ent through SCCM I have tried Dell support and their assistance so far hasn't been satisfactory unfortunately First I had issues booting the laptop with my boot image SSD was not recognized I had to import Samsung NVMe drivers into boot image for the SSD to Windows Dell 0x0000007B) (BSOD, on Image 2007 7 SCCM 5570 Deployment through Custom be recognized and to kick start task sequence Now The task sequence doesn't go through Immediately after 'Set up Windows and ConfigMgr' the laptop reboots and crashes with the error ' x B' I have already tried below with not much success Dell Diagnosis Custom Windows 7 Image Deployment through SCCM 2007 on Dell 5570 (BSOD, 0x0000007B) says no faults detectedSATA Operation set to AHCI RAID on in BIOSBoot sequence set to Legacy UEFIWith and Without drivers after applying O SWith and Without KMDF UMDFDifferent WIM files-one recently updated with most hotfixes one updated last year one close to vanilla Windows SP Ent Any help here is much appreciated please as I have around laptops already procured from Dell and waiting to be imaged before deploying Thanks Madhusudan

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/1abeef76-b55b-479f-8516-c89bc582c22b/custom-windows-7-image-deployment-through-sccm-2007-on-dell-5570-bsod-0x0000007b?forum=w7itproinstall
Relevancy 48.59%

Often when I reboot my machine for whatever reason it boots up normally I log in it shows my desktop loads all the icons and then takes upwards of minutes or longer for the networking icon in the taskbar so show that I have network takes time network after Windows a to long an establish obscenely booting connection access shows that little blue ring nbsp Now normally I wouldn't think this is much of a problem since I've found a blog at one point detailing how to change the address it's using for that confirmation Windows takes an obscenely long time to establish a network connection after booting nbsp However in this case I'm unable to use m any other windows services until it decides I'm connected For instance I'm unable to open the registry editor - I'll open the start menu search Windows takes an obscenely long time to establish a network connection after booting for regedit and run it but will no longer be able to use the search tool in the Start menu until the registry editor appears and that won't appear until the network configuration decides I'm connected nbsp If I open a browser doesn't matter if it's Firefox Chrome or IE I'm unable to visit any sites - they say I'm not connected nbsp I'm unable to open the Network and Sharing center at all - if I try to left or right click the network icon in the taskbar nothing happens nbsp If I try to visit the Network and Sharing center by typing the address in a folder window it simply never loads until that icon shows I'm connected In other words my computer is pretty unusable until Windows decides I do have an internet connection nbsp A little about that - I've had this problem for about a month now and have experienced it while connected via wire to two different routers Netgear now Linksys E nbsp That doesn't seem to be the problem My connection is perfectly fine at all other times except when my system boots so it shouldn't be the wires and I've both kept myself updated with all the latest Win patches and firmware for the netword card other system components nbsp Oh and no other computer on my network has this networking issue My system is running Windows Professional x SP Any thoughts nbsp Thanks in advance

A:Windows takes an obscenely long time to establish a network connection after booting

Hi,
Have you tried to boot in Safe Mode with Networking? Does this still occur in that Mode?
Also, perform the following actions.
1. Turn off all your firewalls and anti-virus applications.
2. Update the driver of your network adapter to latest version.Juke Chou
TechNet Community Support

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/675520ed-fe25-455e-a86e-fdb833903b10/windows-takes-an-obscenely-long-time-to-establish-a-network-connection-after-booting?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 48.59%

Often when I reboot my machine for whatever reason it boots up normally I log in it shows my desktop loads all the icons and then takes upwards of minutes or longer for the networking icon in the network exceptionally connection takes to a booting Windows establish time an after long taskbar so show that I have network access shows that little blue ring nbsp Now normally I wouldn't think this is much of a problem since I've found a blog at one point detailing how to change the address it's using for that confirmation nbsp However in this case I'm unable to use m any other windows services until it decides I'm connected For instance I'm unable to open the registry editor - I'll open the start menu search for regedit and run it but will no longer be able to use the search tool in the Start menu until the registry editor appears and that won't appear until the network configuration decides I'm connected nbsp If I open a browser doesn't matter if it's Firefox Chrome or IE I'm unable to visit any sites - they say I'm not connected nbsp I'm unable to open the Network Windows takes an exceptionally long time to establish a network connection after booting and Sharing center at all - if I try to left or right click the network icon in the taskbar nothing happens nbsp If I try to visit the Network and Sharing center by typing the address in a folder window it simply never loads until that icon shows I'm connected In other words my computer is pretty unusable until Windows decides I do have an internet connection nbsp A little about that - I've had this problem for about a month now and have experienced it while connected via wire to two different routers Netgear now Linksys E nbsp That doesn't seem to be the problem My connection is perfectly fine at all other times except when my system boots so it shouldn't be the wires and I've both kept myself updated with all the latest Win patches and firmware for the netword card other system components nbsp Oh and no other computer on my network has this networking issue My system is running Windows Professional x SP Any thoughts nbsp Thanks in advance

A:Windows takes an exceptionally long time to establish a network connection after booting

Hi,
Have you tried to boot in Safe Mode with Networking? Does this still occur in that Mode?
Also, perform the following actions.
1. Turn off all your firewalls and anti-virus applications.
2. Update the driver of your network adapter to latest version.Juke Chou
TechNet Community Support

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/675520ed-fe25-455e-a86e-fdb833903b10/windows-takes-an-exceptionally-long-time-to-establish-a-network-connection-after-booting?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 48.16%

I can't seem to get Windows 7 SP1 to load a driver for an HP printer that is on my home network. My laptop sees it but won't let me make it the default printer or load a driver so that I can link to it wirelessly. I restored my laptop back to windows 7
because Windows 10 was moving too slow. I only have 4gigs of memory, and windows 10 probably runs better with 8gigs of memory.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/f52ee902-9022-4792-a1df-5a658bebc843/how-can-i-get-windows-7-sp1-to-load-a-print-driver-thatamp39s-compatible-with-the-hp-printer?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 48.16%

Hey wondering on what the best method is for adding missing drivers and Windows 7 Pro updates. This used Laptop came with a fresh install of 7 Pro without any driver or Windows updates. Is the best solution to start off with drivers, or to install windows updates first ?

Also do I let windows try to find the drivers for me ? Or is it better another way ?

Anything I have to look out for? I hope its easy as it sounds. Normally my computers in the past have Factory Settings which include a fresh install with original drivers. I'm sorta new to this type of fix. I only installed graphic drivers in past from scratch.

Any help much appreciated, Thanks in advance...

A:Windows 7 driver and updates missing

I would do Windows Updates first and then do manufacturer driver updates after. That way it will prompt you if the manufacturer driver is newer/older.

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-7-driver-and-updates-missing.57013/
Relevancy 48.16%

please help. Had to re-image the machine and at a complete loss to work out which driver this is . Sorry .. cannot read the model #, as I am too old, and the print is too small. Tried what I thought was every driver on the Lenovo site... and still no luck.Same with the Lenovo solution centre I installed. Picture below with the unknown one expanded... Please help.TIAPeter?  

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkCentre-A-E-M-S-Series/M700-Windows-7-64-bit-Missing-a-driver/td-p/3346175
Relevancy 48.16%

Good afternoon all Well every once in a while Ive had to do a full Windows re-install due to a Windows CD/DVD Cannot - 'missing'. install driver boot failure To my recent resolution I accidently deleted the wrong partition I had Vista co-siding with Ubuntu and Im not quite sure what it did but I know its done something to my machine Ive tried settling with Ubuntu but its not working out for me at all its essential I get back Cannot install Windows - CD/DVD driver 'missing'. to Windows for my essential computing only when Im trying to install Windows Vista Im prompted about a 'missing' driver 'A required CD DVD drive device driver is missing If you have a driver floppy disk CD DVD or USB flash drive please insert it now Note If the Windows installation media is in the CD DVD drive you can safely remove it for this step' Ive never had this error on installation before and Ive tried to search on the internet for the error but I cant seem to find a resolution Also referring to any possible drivers on Acer's website I have found none for a CD DVD drive General specs Acer Aspire M GB RAM GB hard-drive Windows Vista Home Premium Big thankyou in advance

A:Cannot install Windows - CD/DVD driver 'missing'.

Try here: http://www.vistax64.com/vista-installation...er-missing.html

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/348303/cannot-install-windows-cddvd-driver-missing/
Relevancy 48.16%

I am trying to install windows on my hp pavilion dv - tx laptop I bought the laptop with windows HP installed on it Then I had to format the dvd installation missing driver Windows 7 disk and install ubuntu Now I want to install windows on it so I formatted the disk But when I go to the Windows 7 installation dvd driver missing fourth step of the installation I get quot CD DVD driver is missing plug a dvd floppy usb to install it quot something like this After giving a dvd driver I get message quot device driver missing quot I tried Windows 7 installation dvd driver missing a lot but I can't go any step further I tried to repair the computer in the second step but it shows an existing X of size MB on it and it has quot program files quot and quot windows quot and quot Users quot and quot System quot folders in it I think it is the part of the previous windows on it I tried to remove it but it shows quot access denied quot for the folders and files I tried to restore the windows but due to denied access to the files of X I can't do that too any suggestions

A:Windows 7 installation dvd driver missing

Hello diwakarc & Welcome to Sevenforums!

You might look out these threads for getting a general idea;

CD/DVD Driver missing on install

[Solved]CD/DVD driver problems.

Best Regards,
FredeGail

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/165026-windows-7-installation-dvd-driver-missing.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi!

I have installed Windows Xp 64 bit on my laptop and most things work fine but there is a few unknown devices in my device manager and I can not get my sound to work.
I have been on HP's site and the only sound drivers I found are for Vista and Windows 7.

anyone got a suggestion how to get the sound working?

Info from Belarc

Operating System new ? server roles
Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Service Pack 2 (build 3790)
Install Language: English (United States)
System Locale: English (United States)
Installed: 2011-07-06 11:37:53

System Model
Hewlett-Packard HP Pavilion dv7 Notebook PC F.2A
System Serial Number:
Enclosure Type: Notebook

Processor a
2,53 gigahertz Intel Core2 Duo
64 kilobyte primary memory cache
6144 kilobyte secondary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (2 total)
Not hyper-threaded

Main Circuit Board b
Board: Compal 30F4 99.A9
Serial Number:
Bus Clock: 1066 megahertz
BIOS: Hewlett-Packard F.2A 05/20/2009

Print screen of device manager

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A:Missing audio driver Windows XP 64 bit

Hi have you installed the chipset first then the others

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/missing-audio-driver-windows-xp-64-bit-585578.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi,
I just installed Windows 10 on my aging Dell Inspiron 1720 labtop. Everything worked fine but after viewing the device manager I see there is one missing driver. It's the Ricoh card reader driver I believe. I went to Dell, typed in my Service Tag, and found a driver under the "chipset" category. I tried to install it but it says I need a 64 bit driver.

Here is the info:
Base System Device
Device Instance Path: PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&SUBSYS_01F21028&REV_12\4&1237F73F&0&0BF0

Others must have encountered the same issue. How do I fix this?

Thanks for your time and consideration.

-Kris

A:New Windows 10 Install And Missing Driver

Ricoh R5C832, R5C843, R5C833, v.3.54.06, A03 Driver Details | Dell US

or

Ricoh R5C832, R5C843, R5C833, v.503, A02 Driver Details | Dell US

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/37592-new-windows-10-install-missing-driver.html
Relevancy 48.16%

Hi,
I just installed Windows 10 on my aging Dell Inspiron 1720 labtop. Everything worked fine but after viewing the device manager I see there is one missing driver. It's the Ricoh card reader driver I believe. I went to Dell, typed in my Service Tag, and found a driver under the "chipset" category. I tried to install it but it says I need a 64 bit driver.

Here is the info:
Base System Device
Device Instance Path: PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&SUBSYS_01F21028&REV_12\4&1237F73F&0&0BF0

Others must have encountered the same issue. How do I fix this?

Thanks for your time and consideration.

-Kris

A:New Windows 10 Install And Missing Driver

Ricoh R5C832, R5C843, R5C833, v.3.54.06, A03 Driver Details | Dell US

or

Ricoh R5C832, R5C843, R5C833, v.503, A02 Driver Details | Dell US

http://www.tenforums.com/general-discussion/37592-new-windows-10-install-missing-driver.html
Relevancy 48.16%

I have been trying to install Windows x for many days now always with the same problems I have tried v v amp v ok so I boot from the dvd and I get the typical windows driver loading and get to the first blue screen to install Windows I click install and it says starting install then it stops and says cd 7 Windows driver missing cd/dvd device dvd device driver missing This comes along with the brouse box to Windows 7 cd/dvd device driver missing locate the driver I have looked everywhere and do not see any kind of driver available for my DVD drive Here is my new build AMD PHENOM II X GHZ RETAIL HD- Windows 7 cd/dvd device driver missing - TB SATA III GB S RPM MB CACHE quot HD RM- - GB DDR MHZ MEMORY FA-WATER- ASETEK LC MM WATERCOOLER FA- - CASE FAN MM FA-HD- VIGOR ISURF Windows 7 cd/dvd device driver missing II HARDDRIVE COOLING CD- - BLACK LITE-ON X DVDRW CS- - BLACK COOLERMASTER ELITE W WINDOW NO POWER MR- - -IN-ONE INTERNAL CARD READER MISC NO SLI CROSSFIRE MB- - GIGABYTE GA- A-UD WAYS AM DDR USB SATA AMD nbsp

A:Windows 7 cd/dvd device driver missing

Are you attempting to use Windows 7 RC build ? I think it expired in Mar 2010.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-7-cd-dvd-device-driver-missing.950175/