Windows Support Forum

Updates issue - version of source build is not target build

Q: Updates issue - version of source build is not target build

Everytime I try and updated or patch a problem on my computer I get this message (Version of Source build is not target build) and I'm unable to download repairs. What can I do I have tried a few things but same message.

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?90827-Updates-issue-version-of-source-build-is-not-target-build
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Updates issue - version of source build is not target build

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 111.6%

P50-A09M running Windows 10 64b

Trying to update my Toshiba Video Play to version V5.3.50.2 from V5.3.27.102-A

All I get is Version of source build is not target build.

Tried both ways dnloaded the Window 10 update and via the Toshiba Service Store, the Service Store gives you the wrong info to delete the old one, totally wrong as you have no Video Player to update, had to use a system restore to get it back, the build in backup version V5.3.27.102-A
will not install comes up to delete it all the time ??

Ive seem many post regarding this error; Version of source build is not target build but No answers.

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?91864-Satellite-P50-A09M-Version-of-source-build-is-not-target-build
Relevancy 108.19%

P50-A09M running Windows 10 64b

Trying to update my Toshiba Video Play to version V5.3.50.2 from V5.3.27.102-A

All I get is Version of source build is not target build.

Tried both ways dnloaded the Window 10 update and via the Toshiba Service Store, the Service Store gives you the wrong info to delete the old one, totally wrong as you have no Video Player to update, had to use a system restore to get it back, the build in backup version V5.3.27.102-A
will not install comes up to delete it all the time ??

Ive seem many post regarding this error; Version of source build is not target build but No answers.

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?91864-Version-of-source-build-is-not-target-build
Relevancy 87.72%

I seem to be stuck on Windows Insider build 14342 (Version 1511 OS Build 14342.1002). Since this build was installed, I haven't gotten any other insider builds.
Any ideas on how to fix this? I want to avoid having to reinstall if possible.
Is there a way to manually install build 14352, the one that followed the one I'm stuck on?

A:Stuck on Insider build 14342 (Version 1511 OS Build 14342.1002)

Originally Posted by GoghUA I seem to be stuck on Windows Insider build 14342 (Version 1511 OS Build 14342.1002). Since this build was installed, I haven't gotten any other insider builds.
Any ideas on how to fix this? I want to avoid having to reinstall if possible.
Is there a way to manually install build 14352, the one that followed the one I'm stuck on? you can use the ISO files to get the newer version Windows 10 PC Insider preview build 14366 ISO files now available for download | Windows Central

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/430128-stuck-insider-build-14342-version-1511-os-build-14342-1002-a.html
Relevancy 78.69%

So I recently built a PC that keeps experiencing system crashes and reboots It otherwise runs fine and I have not been able to determine any obvious causes Crashes happen sporadically and with no consistency they are more likely during high end games It's not a hardware problem as far as I can tell My temperatures are fine and I ran furmark intelburn and memtest with no Found Crashing, New Keeps Build Source Potential problems My specs are as follows M A x asus motherboard AMD FX Nvidia GTX GB of Ballistix MHz ram Seasonic W PSU Running driververifier caused crashes upon startup unless in safe mode I found a crash New Build Keeps Crashing, Found Potential Source log from the most recent crash and analyzed it using windbg I got this Use analyze -v to get detailed New Build Keeps Crashing, Found Potential Source debugging information BugCheck C fffff be c WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ndisrd sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ndisrd sys Probably caused by ndisrd sys ndisrd Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION c A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught This is because the driver was specified in the registry as being suspect by the administrator and the kernel has enabled substantial checking of this driver If the driver attempts to corrupt the system bugchecks xC xC and xA will be among the most commonly seen crashes Arguments Arg Acquiring a spinlock at IRQL lt DISPATCH LEVEL Arg Current IRQL Arg fffff be c Spinlock address Arg Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR xc CURRENT IRQL CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VERIFIER ENABLED VISTA MINIDUMP PROCESS NAME NetSvcHelp exe LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff f ec to fffff ec c STACK TEXT fffff bdb fffff f ec c fffff be c nt KeBugCheckEx fffff bdb fffff bf fffffa b fffff d b nt VerifierBugCheckIfAppropriate x c fffff bdb d fffff d fffffa abe d fffff be bd fffff be fb fffff bdb nt VerifierKeAcquireSpinLockAtDpcLevel xa fffff bdb fffffa abe d fffff be bd fffff be fb fffff bdb ndisrd x fffff bdb fffff be bd fffff be fb fffff bdb fffff d b xfffffa abe d fffff bdb fffff be fb fffff bdb fffff d b xfffff be bd fffff bdb fffff bdb fffff d b fffff b ff xfffff be fb fffff bdb fffff d b fffff b ff xfffff bdb STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP ndisrd fffff d SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME ndisrd FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME ndisrd IMAGE NAME ndisrd sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP fc df FAILURE BUCKET ID X xc VRF ndisrd BUCKET ID X xc VRF ndisrd Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt lmvm ndisrd start end module name fffff d fffff d a ndisrd T no symbols Loaded symbol image file ndisrd sys Image path SystemRoot system DRIVERS ndisrd sys Image name ndisrd sys Timestamp Wed May FC DF CheckSum A D ImageSize A Translations b e b e I ran windows defender scan and found nothing avast quick scan has found nothing I scanned the file ndisrd sys and found no problems with that Is this file actually causing my crashes If so would deleting it stop the crashes This has been dogging me for a while and any help would be greatly appreciated

A:New Build Keeps Crashing, Found Potential Source

Hi,

Please refer to the following thread and reply back with the required information - http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/new-build-keeps-crashing-found-potential-source-704370.html
Relevancy 78.69%

So I recently built a PC that keeps experiencing system crashes and reboots It otherwise runs fine and I have not been Keeps Found Crashing Potential New Source Build able to determine any obvious causes Crashes happen sporadically and with no consistency they are more likely during high end games It s not a hardware problem as far as I can tell My temperatures are fine and I ran furmark intelburn and memtest with no problems My specs are as follows M A x asus New Build Keeps Crashing Found Potential Source motherboard AMD FX Nvidia GTX GB of Ballistix New Build Keeps Crashing Found Potential Source MHz ram Seasonic W PSU New Build Keeps Crashing Found Potential Source Running driververifier caused crashes upon startup unless in safe mode I found a crash log from the most recent crash and analyzed it using windbg I got this Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck C fffff be c WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ndisrd sys ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ndisrd sys Probably caused by ndisrd sys ndisrd Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION c A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught This is because the driver was specified in the registry as being suspect by the administrator and the kernel has enabled substantial checking of this driver If the driver attempts to corrupt the system bugchecks xC xC and xA will be among the most commonly seen crashes Arguments Arg Acquiring a spinlock at IRQL lt DISPATCH LEVEL Arg Current IRQL Arg fffff be c Spinlock address Arg Debugging Details ------------------ BUGCHECK STR xc CURRENT IRQL CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VERIFIER ENABLED VISTA MINIDUMP PROCESS NAME NetSvcHelp exe LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff f ec to fffff ec c STACK TEXT fffff bdb fffff f ec c fffff be c nt KeBugCheckEx fffff bdb fffff bf fffffa b fffff d b nt VerifierBugCheckIfAppropriate x c fffff bdb d fffff d fffffa abe d fffff be bd fffff be fb fffff bdb nt VerifierKeAcquireSpinLockAtDpcLevel xa fffff bdb fffffa abe d fffff be bd fffff be fb fffff bdb ndisrd x fffff bdb fffff be bd fffff be fb fffff bdb fffff d b xfffffa abe d fffff bdb fffff be fb fffff bdb fffff d b xfffff be bd fffff bdb fffff bdb fffff d b fffff b ff xfffff be fb fffff bdb fffff d b fffff b ff xfffff bdb STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP ndisrd fffff d SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME ndisrd FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME ndisrd IMAGE NAME ndisrd sys DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP fc df FAILURE BUCKET ID X xc VRF ndisrd BUCKET ID X xc VRF ndisrd Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt lmvm ndisrd start end module name fffff d fffff d a ndisrd T no symbols Loaded symbol image file ndisrd sys Image path SystemRoot system DRIVERS ndisrd sys Image name ndisrd sys Timestamp Wed May FC DF CheckSum A D ImageSize A Translations b e b e I ran windows defender scan and found nothing avast quick scan has found nothing I scanned the file ndisrd sys and found no problems with that Is this file actually causing my crashes If so would deleting it stop the crashes This has been dogging me for a while and any help would be greatly appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 76.11%

How to know my Windows 8 PC OS Build version?

A:How to know my Pc Build version?

Originally Posted by emamitabha How to know my Windows 8 PC OS Build version? Press 'Win+R' , type winver , PRESS OK. That's all. 😉 Alternate way is to type msinfo32 instead of winver 👆🏻.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/436665-how-know-my-pc-build-version.html
Relevancy 76.11%

How to know my Windows 8 PC OS Build version?

A:How to know my Pc Build version?

Originally Posted by emamitabha How to know my Windows 8 PC OS Build version? Press 'Win+R' , type winver , PRESS OK. That's all. 😉 Alternate way is to type msinfo32 instead of winver 👆🏻.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/436665-how-know-my-pc-build-version.html
Relevancy 76.11%

I dont play games too much but Ive recently started playing CSS much more than CS and my laptop can t keep it going smoothly for more than mins fps drop to fps I dont know why but nothing I do seems to work The desktop I have at my house is a weak Sony ghz P with only AGP x support Anyways I would like to build a cost effective Single Core system that would be able to handle CSS at a constant fps Earlier I was looking at a few motherboards and this is what I came up with Either a ASUS P GD or Abit AW -MAX motherboard Pentium ghz overclocked to ghz FSB overclocked to Mhz mb PCI-E Video card unsure which yet GB DDR upgrade to GB eventually I have heard good things about Athlon s as well but I don t know too much about them Would a overclocked Athlon at ghz would to Source smoothly computer Help cost me a build CounterStrike play effective be better than the ghz P Also what would be a good motherboard to go with the Athlon Please let me know if this is overkill for what Help me build a cost effective computer to play CounterStrike Source smoothly I m trying to accomplish Should I just try to upgrade my ghz P machine And please make your own recommendations for me as well Thanks nbsp

A:Help me build a cost effective computer to play CounterStrike Source smoothly

First Memory is Cheap and getting cheaper. Just saw @G of OCZ going for about 60 bucks.
2nd you might want to consider the core duo 4300 or 6300. While they cost more than the P4 ( I see newegg has it for about 81.00. The chip is not something to skimp on. These two chips are replacing the Pentium D(not REAL dual core) as a budget overclocker. Also eyeball the gigabyte DS3 board.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-me-build-a-cost-effective-computer-to-play-counterstrike-source-smoothly.575318/
Relevancy 75.25%

Running build 10240 right now,can I take build updates from another computer and install on mine? My data plan is getting a good workout with windows 10, ran over last month and got a $15.00 charge. any suggestion on this?

Z

A:Update to new build version

On one of the other computers, convert the ESD file (search C: drive for *.ESD) to ISO file - you can use that to install it on the computer you are talking about. Make sure and make an image of 10240 so you can go back to it before the insider builds expire.

Oops forgot the link....
ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File - Windows 10 Forums

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/25153-update-new-build-version.html
Relevancy 75.25%

New version - It is hard to write about Firefox briefly and in this portal there is no point in writing about it long The main point is that the -bit Firefox is now operational under -bit Windows and is being continuously worked on The current version is version new - build x64 Firefox called Minefield we are looking forward to later versions Win build doesn't work on bit Windows even if you use processor that supports Intel EM T or AMD If you want to use this you Firefox - x64 version new build have to install Windows x version Windows Firefox - x64 version new build XP Professional x Edition Windows Server x Edition or Windows Vista x The welcome screen of the -bit version is as usual Version - Minefield Version - Shiretoko Version - Minefield Firefox - bit softwareMozilla for Windows x platform Latest version Firefox Minefield Firefox - x64 version new build Version release date - - Latest version Firefox RC Shiretoko Version release date - - Latest version Firefox a pre Minefield Version release date - - Download If you use Mr Techs toolkit addon you can make all your addons compatible All the above information has been pulled from Start

A:Firefox - x64 version new build

Awesome! I'm gonna tell my friends about it

(I'm not concerned...)

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/13896-firefox-x64-version-new-build.html
Relevancy 75.25%

I purchased Windows 10 a few months ago and have had problems upgrading to the new builds 1511 and 1608 since then, installation always freezes at 93% and I haven't had any luck using Microsoft support.

I'd like to have the latest build and thinking a fresh install might be my best option, if I download Windows 10 from the website onto a USB drive, what version will I have?

Also, I assume my Windows 10 product key will work on the new builds ok?

I'm hoping this will fix the problems I've had to date.
Thanks in advance for any comments.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/55027-windows-10-iso-build-version.html
Relevancy 75.25%

I just reinstalled my windows 7 7600 from another CD, and the Folder Icons are "regular" again, like vista.
In the other 7600 I had, the folders were more yellow and a bit different in shape.

Are there 2 versions of BUILD 7600 ? or 7600=RTM ?

A:Is there a Build 7600 version that is NOT RTM ?

Quote: Originally Posted by Silencer23

I just reinstalled my windows 7 7600 from another CD, and the Folder Icons are "regular" again, like vista.
In the other 7600 I had, the folders were more yellow and a bit different in shape.

Are there 2 versions of BUILD 7600 ? or 7600=RTM ?

7600=RTM assuming they both came from microsoft

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/29436-there-build-7600-version-not-rtm.html
Relevancy 74.39%

I am currently looking for the crack file of this version of Incredimail?. To convert It into the premium version , anyone out there have the file If so , you could send it to me normally through E-mail or through ICQ # 53208814. Thanks alot!!
Operator751

A:Incredimail XE Build 2001184 Version 2

The 'Wide Grin Smilie' you put at the bottom of your post kind of leads me to think that possibly you are not serious about your post, but in case you are check this out: Here

I'm off to enjoy a vacation so I will be unable to read any replies, adios

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/incredimail-xe-build-2001184-version-2.147633/
Relevancy 73.53%

Anyone know of a link to show the current build/version of IE9 beta?

Or is there a beta included version of Windows/MS update? I remember a box to click on in XP but can't find it in '7.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/353319/current-buildversion-of-msie9-beta/
Relevancy 73.53%

Folks,

I've decided to try a repair. It'll be an in-place repair, using this tutorial: Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade - Windows 10 Forums

The first step is to ensure my current build/version matches up with the ISO/USB build/version I'll be using. There's even a link about how to check. I have "Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.494)".

So...it seems I have:

Version = 1511
Build = 10586.494

Good enough.

Using the embedded tutorial link to download an ISO, I went to the linked MS Tech Bench site, selected "Windows 10" (not the N or the KN versions), "English", and 64 bit... I started the download.

The download shows "Win10_1511_2_English_x64.iso" as the file. How do I check to see if this ISO matches my Build???

Thanks,

Ken

A:Repair via In-Place Upgrade: getting the right Version and Build ISO?

Originally Posted by iamc3k

The download shows "Win10_1511_2_English_x64.iso" as the file. How do I check to see if this ISO matches my Build???

Thanks,

Ken

Easiest way is to mount the ISO file and run setup.exe in the virtual DVD that appears. If it goes straight into the upgrade choices screen then you have the correct ISO. If it asks you for a product key at any time, then you probably don't have the correct ISO and cancel the install by closing that window.

The ISO files provided by Microsoft do not include the most current cumulative updates. The in-place repair install will roll you back to a previous 10586.xxx build. Windows Update will then pull the cumulative update to bring it back to 10586.494.

http://www.tenforums.com/installation-setup/56796-repair-via-place-upgrade-getting-right-version-build-iso.html
Relevancy 73.53%

I`am having problem with displaying some web sites with opera.All the content on the site is on the left side of the browser.Other sites are ok,but some are not(see the image).Any solution?
P.S.Don`t tell to use Firefox I know it`s a good browser.

Relevancy 73.53%

Open Run (Win Key +R), and type in

Winver

Enter

A Guy

A:Windows 8 CP Build Version and expiration date

1/15/2013

This just made the rest of my year look a little better. Thank you, sir.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/4195-windows-8-cp-build-version-expiration-date.html
Relevancy 73.53%

Since 10586.71 has installed I have lost Metro altogether and Cortana will set alarms but not activate/announce them at the given times.

A:Windows 10 version 1511 build 10586.71

Originally Posted by paitchison

Since 10586.71 has installed I have lost Metro altogether and Cortana will set alarms but not activate/announce them at the given times.

Check for Updates. I just got a Cumulative Update resulting in installing 10586.104.

http://www.tenforums.com/general-discussion/40286-windows-10-version-1511-build-10586-71-a.html
Relevancy 73.53%

Don't bother with the changelog as it just states "Enhanced: Product stability".

The Update function within Qihoo still doesn't pick up this build for auto-updating, so one can go here to get it:

http://free.360totalsecurity.com/totalsecurity/360TS_Setup_6.0.0.1154.exe

A:Qihii TS Version 6 Build 1154 Released

It's Qihoo, not Qihii .

https://malwaretips.com/threads/qihii-ts-version-6-build-1154-released.43305/
Relevancy 73.53%

Looks like they screwed something up with yesterday's release- Changelog says just Enhanced Product stability.

http://free.360totalsecurity.com/totalsecurity/360TS_Setup_6.0.0.1152.exe

A:Qihoo TS version 6 Build 1152 released

They did , it was the installer yesterday's release refused to install on my win 8. error message said. not compatible with OS.
everything installed fine with this new release.

https://malwaretips.com/threads/qihoo-ts-version-6-build-1152-released.43081/
Relevancy 73.53%

I was hoping that by posting this diagnostics report I may get some help with my Windows Build This version Build 7 a genuine This 7601 is Windows version not is not genuine error I have a recycled Windows 7 Build 7601 This is not a genuine version Dell laptop I bought from a medical company that was updating their hardware and according to the seller the version of Windows that was installed is authentic This laptop used to have Vista installed on it He upgraded it to Windows before selling it to me I do not have a copy of Windows to attempt a reinstall of the OS I tried reactivating Windows but it doesn't like the product key I have on this laptop either Thanks for any help you can offer I'm not very technical and at a loss Code Diagnostic Report ----------------------------------------- Windows Validation Data-- gt Validation Code Cached Online Validation Code x Windows Product Key - -M DJT- J WC- WD Windows Product Key Hash xo ajVSpae VoZjS m JL f A Windows Product ID -OEM- - Windows Product ID Type Windows License Type OEM SLP Windows OS version ID DDEE B E-D - F-B D-F BC F F A Is Admin Yes TestCab x LegitcheckControl ActiveX N A hr x Signed By N A hr x Product Name Windows Professional Architecture x Build lab win sp gdr - TTS Error Validation Diagnostic Resolution Status N A Vista WgaER Data-- gt ThreatID s N A hr x Version N A hr x Windows XP Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x File Exists No Version N A hr x WgaTray exe Signed By N A hr x WgaLogon dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x Version N A hr x OGAExec exe Signed By N A hr x OGAAddin dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Data-- gt Office Status N A OGA Version N A x Signed By N A hr x Office Diagnostics D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - Browser Data-- gt Proxy settings N A User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Default Browser C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe Download signed ActiveX controls Prompt Download unsigned ActiveX controls Disabled Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins Allowed Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe Disabled Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control Disabled Active scripting Allowed Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting Allowed File Scan Data-- gt Other data-- gt Office Details lt GenuineResults gt lt MachineData gt lt UGUID gt DDEE B E-D - F-B D-F BC F F A lt UGUID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt OS gt lt OS gt lt Architecture gt x lt Architecture gt lt PKey gt - - - - WD lt PKey gt lt PID gt -OEM- - lt PID gt lt PIDType gt lt PIDType gt lt SID gt S- - - - - - lt SID gt lt SYSTEM gt lt Manufacturer gt Dell Inc lt Manufacturer gt lt Model gt Latitude D lt Model gt lt SYSTEM gt lt BIOS gt lt Manufacturer gt Dell Inc lt Manufacturer gt lt Version gt A lt Version gt lt SMBIOSVersion major quot quot minor quot quot gt lt Date gt lt Date gt lt BIOS gt lt HWID gt BC C FA lt HWID gt lt UserLCID gt lt UserLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt TimeZone gt Central Standard Time GMT- lt TimeZone gt lt iJoin gt lt iJoin gt lt SBID gt lt stat gt lt stat gt lt msppid gt lt msppid gt lt name gt lt name gt lt model gt lt model gt lt SBID gt lt OEM gt lt OEMID gt DELL lt OEMID gt lt OEMTableID gt M lt OEMTableID gt lt OEM gt lt GANotification gt lt MachineData gt lt Software gt lt Office gt lt Result gt lt Result gt lt Products gt lt Applications gt lt Office gt lt Software gt lt GenuineResults gt Spsys log Content x Licensing Data-- gt Software licensing service version Name Windows R Professional edition Description Windows Operating System - Windows R OEM SLP channel Activation ID e f -a fa- b - fd-f e da Application ID c -d - d - e-d ec f f Extended PID - - - - - - - Installation ID Processor Certificate URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Machine Certificate URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Use License URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkID Product Key Certificate URL http go microsoft com fwlink ... Read more

A:Windows 7 Build 7601 This is not a genuine version

I am by no means a licensing expert, but from what I gather, this:

Quote:
Windows License Type: OEM SLP

means that Windows should have been pre-installed on said laptop by the OEM (Dell), which is not the case as you've pointed out. Purchase a copy of Windows 7 and perform a clean installation.

Clean Install Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/304434-windows-7-build-7601-not-genuine-version.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Can I install Icon Packs designed for Build 7600 to Build 7601?

An Icon Pack was saying install on to 7600 only and after I checked my regedit, I learned that I have 7601 (Probably SP1, I don't know).

Would I have any problems if I install the icon pack?

Thanks.

A:Can I install Icon Packs designed for Build 7600 on to Build 7601?

You can normally install icons anywhere you like, on any machine or system which uses them, they are merely small graphics of various types. Unless the "Icon-pack" is using software to install something else, ( in which case be careful what it does), you can install it anywhere.

Some "Icon-packs" make extensive changes to system files, are dependent on the system to which they are installed, and best avoided.

Regards....Mike Connor

http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/155091-can-i-install-icon-packs-designed-build-7600-build-7601-a.html
Relevancy 73.1%

My win pro build hasn't received the November update build while my other win home versions have I know I'm not the only one having this problem but here's my two cents On my xw I upgraded from win pro to win pro as soon as was available some months ago I still receive other windows updates I downloaded 1511 the 10240 November pro build build received 10 win update hasn't the most recent iso from the media creation tool but I don't have an option to mount it from the right click menu Both sfc and dism have no issues I would burn it do a disk but I've read other users say its just reinstalled build instead I was using another random win pro computer at work today and noticed it hasn't received the November update yet either Anyone else with win pro that did get the update Maybe this issue has more to it like when I upgraded to pro I had an issue with onedrive I don't really use it so I only disabled it from win 10 pro build 10240 hasn't received the November update build 1511 startup in the task manager but it as a service disappeared except for registry entries and program files and win 10 pro build 10240 hasn't received the November update build 1511 I haven't found a way to reinstall it yet I know I could do a clean install of windows but that's not my style I move from pc to pc over the years using disk images win 10 pro build 10240 hasn't received the November update build 1511 This onedrive issue is the only problem I've come across that I haven't figured out without a clean install I mean I wiped onedrive from my system completely registry keys and all but attempts to reinstall fall short error corrupted file During the attempted installation it places all its registry items and files including the file it says is corrupt Copy those files that are working on another computer no dice sfc and dism no issues I'm getting off track I was hoping the November update would fix it but now that's an issue too Maybe Microsoft delayed the November update on win pro Thanks in advance

A:win 10 pro build 10240 hasn't received the November update build 1511

RE : I downloaded the most recent iso from the media creation tool but I don't have an option to mount it from the right click menu.

Did you burn the iso to a bootable media, then insert the media to the computer ?
If that was what you did, then you would NOT see the Mount option.
Instead, you would see the Setup option. Use that to start the installation.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/36509-win-10-pro-build-10240-hasnt-received-november-update-build-1511-a.html
Relevancy 72.67%

March 26th, 2010

Give Away of the Day has SIW 2010-build 0311 Business (Pro) Version available today. It is a very good information program. I've used the free version for a long time, gives a lot of useful information. I would recommend you get it and install today.

Information

SIW is a System Information tool that gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings. A utility that includes detailed specs for Motherboard, BIOS, CPU, Devices, Memory, Video, Drives, Ports, Printers. It displays information about Operating System, Installed Programs, Processes, Services, Product Key (CD key), Serial Numbers, Users, Open Files, System uptime, Users, Network, Network Shares, and more, as well as real-time monitors for CPU, Memory, Page File usage and network traffic. SIW also displays currently active network connections, Passwords hidden behind asterisks, installed codecs, etc. Giveaway of the Day

A:GAOTD SIW 2010 (build 0311) Business Version

Thanks for that, what a great program, when it says it will monitor everything, its not kidding.

http://www.vistax64.com/software/273967-gaotd-siw-2010-build-0311-business-version.html
Relevancy 72.67%

These are the latest changes of the new builds Never expire anymore A consumer paid product 14.0.2.274) 2014 Update 2 Version Avira (beta build: will no longer remain without updates after the product is no longer licensed It continues to get updates product and signature and Real-time protection while reminding the user that he has to renew the license All other services remain disabled Usability After installation start the updater by default in silent mode After installation start the on demand scanner by default in minimized mode After installation don t show the Welcome slideup If an installation via Webloader is interrupted the user is asked if he intends to resume later In this case the downloaded files are kept until the user decides to no longer continue the installation If an installation via Setup full kit or webloader is interrupted the user is asked if he wants to resume later If an installation is interrupted because of a reboot required by the Incompatible software removal Avira Version 2014 Update 2 (beta build: 14.0.2.274) then the installation is going to be resumed automatically after reboot Detection Integrate the Avira URL Cloud in LocalDecider used in Advanced Real-time protection and Quick System Scan This will block files downloaded from the Internet if the Avira s URL cloud detects them as suspicious Bug fixes Improvements in stability of WebProtection and Mail Protection Improvements in speed of WebProtection Fixes in Real-time protection nbsp

https://malwaretips.com/threads/avira-version-2014-update-2-beta-build-14-0-2-274.20264/
Relevancy 72.67%

March 26th, 2010

Give Away of the Day has SIW 2010-build 0311 Business (Pro) Version available today. It is a very good information program. I've used the free version for a long time, gives a lot of useful information. I would recommend you get it and install today.

Information

SIW is a System Information tool that gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings. A utility that includes detailed specs for Motherboard, BIOS, CPU, Devices, Memory, Video, Drives, Ports, Printers. It displays information about Operating System, Installed Programs, Processes, Services, Product Key (CD key), Serial Numbers, Users, Open Files, System uptime, Users, Network, Network Shares, and more, as well as real-time monitors for CPU, Memory, Page File usage and network traffic. SIW also displays currently active network connections, Passwords hidden behind asterisks, installed codecs, etc.
Giveaway of the Day

A:GAOTD SIW 2010 (build 0311) Business Version

Thanks Aaron!

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/73850-gaotd-siw-2010-build-0311-business-version.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Is it possible to turn off the version/build text in the bottom right corner of the desktop? If so, please help me doing it, and if you know how to do it on XP, then help me there too ^^ (I enabled it on XP once, forgot how i did :S)

If you dont know what i mean with version text, look here:
http://uploads.shizzlenizzle.biz/images/untitlyny.png

A:Version/build text, bottom-right corner of desktop

Give me 2 minutes, then i can tell you

http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/26913-version-build-text-bottom-right-corner-desktop.html
Relevancy 72.67%

hi,
every time i install windows 10 version 1511 o.s. build 10586.545 and reboot,
i get a INACCESSABLE_BOOT_DEVICE error and i have had to do a fresh install of windows 10 (using the repair tools.)
so i have no dump files but it seems to happen when the video card takes over control of the graphics for windows.
the one thing i do want to point out is i do have a Nvidia raid 1 setup on that box.
thanks
Nathan Saunders

NIMITZ-Sat_08_20_2016__03813_59.zip

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/60879-windows-10-version-1511-o-s-build-10586-545-inaccessable_boot_device.html
Relevancy 72.67%

My current system was upgraded to windows 7 32bit from vista 32bit (I bought the windows 7 home premium upgrade disc when it was first released). I am going to build a complete new system. Can I install windows 7 64bit from the same windows 7 disc? Or do I have to buy a new windows 7 disc? Is there a way around buying a whole new disc?

A:Solved: New computer build work with old build's Windows 7 Disc?

It won't activate and you will end up in Safe Mode permanently. One machne = one license. You need to buy another full version. But you can do it if you don't use 7 on the old machine. You will just have to activate by phone and explain. Then if you go online with both, one will deactivate and go to Safe Mode.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-new-computer-build-work-with-old-builds-windows-7-disc.1005746/
Relevancy 72.67%

Hi everyone After not recieving the AU from Microsoft I took a look at winver I noticed that my PC has never received or installed an update since the original Windows build Version or build I began to investigated and noticed that Cumulative Update KB keeps trying 10 (build 10240) update to original Windows build from Unable to install however Windows Update always fails to install this update giving me this error quot There were problems installing some updates but we'll try again later If you keep seeing this and Unable to update from Windows 10 original build (build 10240) want to search the web or contact support for information this may help quot No error code is provided I took a look at setuperr log within the Windows BT folder and this is the only error present Error SP CSetupPlatform ResurrectNewSystem Cannot resurrect new system Win Exception C Windows BT Sources NewSystem dat The system cannot find the file specified x thiscall UnBCL FileStream FileStream const class UnBCL String enum UnBCL FileMode enum UnBCL FileAccess enum UnBCL FileShare unsigned long gle x I would really appreciate if anyone could help me out with this issue as i'd like to move up to the AU - Please let me know if you need any more info Thanks

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/63725-unable-update-windows-10-original-build-build-10240-a.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Yesterday i updated my phone to wat supposed to be anniversary update .i was surprised that my windows build had vecome an insider preview build which in the past i downgraded my phone to version 8.1 then updated to windows 10 original to get away from the insider version..my question is why ot came back and how to prevent it from coming back in the future

A:why my windows mobile 10 build has transformed to an insider preview build

Originally Posted by Windows Central Question Yesterday i updated my phone to wat supposed to be anniversary update .i was surprised that my windows build had vecome an insider preview build which in the past i downgraded my phone to version 8.1 then updated to windows 10 original to get away from the insider version..my question is why ot came back and how to prevent it from coming back in the future Go to settings - Info and check build version.
Annyversary Update is nothing else than Redstone that became official and replacing old Threshold, read the news ;)

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/436478-why-my-windows-mobile-10-build-has-transformed-insider-preview-build.html
Relevancy 72.67%

So recently after the November build release I woke the next morning to find that my computer underwent a rather major update After which it seemed my home network was thrown out of newest build. to previous back rolling after find build Cant wack I immediately rolled reverted recovered to previous build But now everything is out of wack Most of the time I have to restart my computer just so it'll communicate with my printer to start printing And restarting the computer is twice as long if it restarts at all Most of the time It gets stuck in the quot restart quot progress animates the rotating circles and I have to press the restart button on the computer tower with great regret and dread Transferring files from one windows device to another is a hit or miss I'm pissed I'm not literate when it comes to networking and was super happy how everything was But now not only is my wifi home network out of wack but my computer itself is wonky I figure I might as well reinstall the newest build in hopes that it'll at least fix a fe of the problems But anytime I check for updates the newest build no longer shows up Can someone please help

A:Cant find newest build after rolling back to previous build.

Windows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Forums

Mount the ISO file, run setup.exe from the fake DVD drive created by mounting the ISO file.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/39036-cant-find-newest-build-after-rolling-back-previous-build.html
Relevancy 72.24%

If I get an .iso of Windows 10 RTM (14393) , I can install over the Preview Build (14931) I'm using without losing my personal files, Win32 programs and applications?

A:Install RTM Build (14393) over Preview Build (14931)

Yes. Mount the ISO file as virtual DVD by double clicking it and launch the Setup.exe to start upgrade.

http://www.tenforums.com/installation-setup/65102-install-rtm-build-14393-over-preview-build-14931-a.html
Relevancy 72.24%

My current system specs are below is getting a bit dated and frankly I m just itching to build a new computer Since the days of pentium hyperthreading socket and AGP video cards are long gone I m looking for some advice and or guides on where to look for ideas I like to play games although I wouldn t consider myself a gaming geek in that I need the latest card and processor But I do like quality I guess what I m looking for is a decent mid range system that ll make look FSX and Vista look good without breaking my bank I new Want any you'd guides recommend? good system, to build 'build' a m partial to Intel ASUS and ATI but I d really be willing to try anything as I know the market changes like the winds I m not real keen on the latest in technology for instance all I know a RAID to be is something we d Want to build a new system, any good 'build' guides you'd recommend? do in the middle of the night to the sorority houses looking for panties Any Want to build a new system, any good 'build' guides you'd recommend? ideas or general directions you can point me in would be greatly appreciated nbsp

A:Want to build a new system, any good 'build' guides you'd recommend?

What is your budget?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/want-to-build-a-new-system-any-good-build-guides-youd-recommend.70046/
Relevancy 72.24%

I've been stuck on build 11102.rs1_release.160113-1800.
Going to Settings. Update & Security, Check for updates says "your device is up to date".
Checked for updates at least 10 times and always get the same response "Your device is up to date".

I don't want to download an ISO and clean install - I'd like to get the insider updates through
the standard update process.

Any suggestion or solutions?

Thanks

A:build 11102 will not download latest build 14271

Try this - worked for me in a similar situation.

I deleted all folders in the software distribution folder, selected to leave Insider Program from updates menu, rebooted, rejoined Program and then it found the updates. Try just deleting folders first and checking for updates. That works for some but did not for me (it was the leaving and rejoining that seemed to do the trick).

If you try rejoining and leaving, make an image backup of 11102 first, just in case leaving and rejoining should cause it not to activate (especially if you never started from a valid 7/8 licence). Good idea to make the backup anyway in case the upgrade fails (you would then have to go back to 10586 and start afresh)

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/41994-build-11102-will-not-download-latest-build-14271-a.html
Relevancy 72.24%

I am trying to install Windows Build from Windows Build I Install Windows 10586 10 Build Build 10240 From have just received the Windows Update Assistant popup telling me I'm not running the latest version of Windows I have it downloaded but it will not install The computer check Install Windows 10 Build 10586 From Build 10240 said my computer is good to go Asus AllInOne Model ET I've tried several times and each time it reaches the computer restarts and then it goes into quot reinstalling your previous version quot and I'm back to Build I know there are other people with the same problem but no solution One website said to delete quot Windows old folder as that may be a problem using Disk Cleanup but it doesn't show up on my Install Windows 10 Build 10586 From Build 10240 computer under quot Clean Install Windows 10 Build 10586 From Build 10240 up system files Previous Windows installations There is a quot Windows old quot folder on my C drive but it is full of empty folders I'm not sure if I should just go ahead and delete it There is also a new folder called Windows Upgrade with files in it Hope someone can help thank you

A:Install Windows 10 Build 10586 From Build 10240

Do you have the Razer Synapse software installed? That seems to have been what's caused it for me. Unfortunately I seem no longer to be able to trigger the update, darn it, as Windows now feels it has updated and all's fine (it hasn't).
uninstall the Razer software and try again. Hopefully it hasn't messed you up completely.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/433934-install-windows-10-build-10586-build-10240-a.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Fails to Upgrade to Windows 10 v.1511, 10586

Firstly, I have bought a Laptop which including Windows 10 OEM from factory then I add SSD and Clone HHD which have a licence (all of disk to SSD). After that, I have been trying to up version to be 10586, during updating version in update sitting were normally and done by no any problem then it needed to restart and I did it. After windows has restarted show message as the figure The version in my laptop still shows the old version, so I tried to solved the problem by reading this Fails to Upgrade to Windows 10 v.1511, 10586 (Nov.update)! that have a same problem. However, I could not fix this problem.

How can it fix it out. (Even my laptop has been remoted by Microsoft support for 2 hour that he tried to fix but he could not as well)

http://www.tenforums.com/installation-setup/53962-windows-10-build-1511-10586-update-version-fail.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Fixes & Improvements

Core: Detection of CVE-2012-0151 vulnerability.
Setup: Fixed issue with setup failing on corrupted AVG installation files.
Setup: Driver uninstallation was fixed to work properly on corrupted driver as well.
Setup: Setup now includes a new dialog to opt for Toolbar and Search provider.
Setup: During AVG uninstallation you can opt to keep browsing protection installed (Toolbar, Secure Search, and LinkScanner).

http://www.avg.com/us-en/avg-release-notes

Download (AVG FREE Online Installer)
Download (AVG AntiVirus trial)
Download (AVG Internet Security trial)

A:AVG Anti-Virus 2013 Version: 13.0 Build 2740a5822 Update

AVG Anti-Virus 2013 Version: 13.0 Build 2741a5824 just released:

Download Page (AVG FREE)
Download Page (AVG Antivirus)
Download Page (AVG Internet Security)

Enjoy!!

https://malwaretips.com/threads/avg-anti-virus-2013-version-13-0-build-2740a5822-update.10659/
Relevancy 71.81%

Feeling hyped?

Looks like Mobile Insiders have a treat I'm proud to announce that the final build of Windows 10 Mobile is set to release this December.

Here's a few quotes:

Users of Lumia 550, 950XL and 950 smartphones already use Windows 10 Mobile, but the company has promised that the other users of Lumia devices will be getting this new OS in December, with Poland touted to be among the first recipients. According to a report by Tech Times, Polish users of Lumia 630, 635, 640, 735 and 830 will receive the new Windows 10 Mobile OS as from December 14. However, the report also adds that this is only confirmed for the users of Orange mobile

Source: Microsoft Rolls Out Windows 10 Mobile Preview, Final Version Coming this December - Neurogadget.com

However this build is only available to those who have the Denim builds of Lumia.

A:Final Version of Windows 10 Mobile Build Set to Release in December.

In posts like this it is extremely important to link to the source. Without a source, anyone could write whatever claiming it to be valid news when it instead could only be the OP's fantasy.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/31908-final-version-windows-10-mobile-build-set-release-december.html
Relevancy 71.81%

its been already a week (23rd Aug 2016) yet i am not getting the already released Anniversary update on my device. I have already tried to get it with Upgrade adviser but no success. I don't want to get it through insider program, thanks Shariff !

A:when will lumia 950xl (india) get anniversary update? which build version?

Originally Posted by Windows Central Question its been already a week (23rd Aug 2016) yet i am not getting the already released Anniversary update on my device. I have already tried to get it with Upgrade adviser but no success. I don't want to get it through insider program, thanks Shariff ! what build are you on currently? You can check in settings > system > about > OS build
The statement from MS said it will roll out by region, model and time zone over the next few weeks. It's been a week since it released publicly and a few people have received it while many others haven't
So try to have patience
If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/436763-when-will-lumia-950xl-india-get-anniversary-update-build-version.html
Relevancy 71.81%

I bought a Sony Vaio laptop with Vista and a promised upgrade to Win7 when officially released. To jump start, I installed Win7 RC Build 7100 from Microsoft over the shipped Vista OS.

I just received the promised Win7 upgrade fulfillment from Sony but when I try to install it it tells me that Win7 is already installed (duh.)

Is the RC based Win7 installation that I've built up over the last few months now junk bits or is there a way to use the serial number on the proof of license sticker on the fulfillment install disk Sony sent me and associate it with my current RC installation to make it legal and avoid any future trouble?

I'd ask Sony but they haven't responded to anything else I've asked about so I'm not sure there are any actual people left in their "service" arm.
Thanks,

Bob

A:Vaio with Win7 RC Build 7100 upgrade to release version

Is this a Sony branded Win7 Upgrade disk, or a MS 7Upgrade disk which SONY sent you?

RC qualifies as an upgradable OS. I haven't heard of anyone getting such an error since the Upgrades were released, so I am suspicious it is Sony's version, probably with all the bloatware since that is where makers get their profit nowadays.

You are entitled to support for your Win7 UPgrade from SONY tech support, period. MS requires this of any vendors who provide their software since you would otherwise get MS excellent tech support.

That said, manufacturers are going to such extremes to enforce their bloatware nowadays that most won't any longer support clean installs and void their tech support (not hardware) warranty if you clean install on your own, which you have. So you can't really approach them with your exact situation now with that RC on there. If you decide after considering all the options to approach them it would be best to tell them your OS just won't start, so they would send you recovery disks and/or walk you through recovery and then your Win7 Upgrade. JUST DO NOT TELL THEM YOU PUT RC ON THERE. Say it won't start O.S.

However, if it is a standard Win7 Upgrade disk we might be able to get it to work by booting from it, choosing CUstom Install>Advanced tools>Delete all partitions>Create a new partition of full space available>format>install. If it is a standard disk it will detect the RC on the disk and proceed. If not, then you are back to calling Sony to have them support you through it. They may have a lock on the BIOS or configured these disks to control how you can install it, to be sure they get their bloatware on your new Win7.

But there are workarounds, so let us know what exact disk they sent, and what you already have. Did you try to run the Upgrade from RC or boot?

Anyone else gotten a manufacturer's upgrade yet? This could possibly be a problem

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/32378-vaio-win7-rc-build-7100-upgrade-release-version.html
Relevancy 71.81%

An updated new version of Macrium Reflect Free: Version 4.2 Build 2525 - Disc Imaging Software, is now available through download through CNET, here;

Macrium Reflect Free - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

A:Updated Macrium Reflect Free.Version 4.2 Build 2525

The paid version also has a patch for build 2525. It should auto update if you fire it up.

Other than a new WinPE in the paid version, looks like minor bug fixes. Usually paid comes out about a week before free if there's anything really meaty in it.

http://www.vistax64.com/software/273507-updated-macrium-reflect-free-version-4-2-build-2525-a.html
Relevancy 71.81%

i have the original download i did in january and was wondering if there are updates or anything else coming down. i feel completly cut off from everything. can some of you nice people please advise me where or what to do to get updates or new release builds. thankyou hc

A:windows 7 build updates

Your best bet now is to wait till May (sometime between 5th & 15th) for the official RC to be released to the public.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/7447-windows-7-build-updates.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Have a couple of flashdrives for clean Win10 installs built with Media Creation Tool - one from shortly after release & one sometime after the Nov update. Is there a way to just look at contents (other than file dates) to see what Win 10 build will be installed?

Related question: Does Media Creation Tool create a flash drive with the latest build or is it a "point in time" & WU to get to latest build? Obviously I'm confused about the source that MCT is using.

A:Build of Win10 version on flashdrive built by Media Creation Tool

Find either the install.wim or install.esd file on the flash drive. You will have one or the other. It will be either in the sources folder or the x86\sources or x64\sources folder.

Then from an elevated ("run as administrator") command prompt type:

DISM.exe /Get-WimInfo /WimFile:E:\sources\install.esd /Index:1

The part in red will be the path and filename to the install.wim or install.esd file you found. You can also use /Index:2 to see the additional version of Windows 10 in the file. There should be no /Index:3 but you can try it anyway, it should just give you an error.

NOTE: The November update, build 10586.0 will show up as a Technical Preview. It isn't a preview. It is the full, RTM version - Microsoft just never went back and corrected the description.

http://www.tenforums.com/installation-setup/40385-build-win10-version-flashdrive-built-media-creation-tool.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Windows 7 has reached RTM builds
and there will be several candidate builds in RTM.

first candidate build of RTM is build 7260.

6.1.7260.0.win7_rtm.090612-2110 - RTM branch build

compiled on 12 june.

You may ask why the first assembly win7_rtm has already been collected on 12 June not 15 June. There are several working groups involved in the process of assembling win 7 RTM build and will be assessing the quality of assemblies. Once the assembly is collected and its quality is confirmed, only then they put to the vote.

you may take time to understand all of these steps and procedures, so only the assembly from June 12 and June 15, attained the status of the real candidates for the final RTM release.

Edit :Link Removed.
but im not sure in news thread we quote links but not allowed in discussion threads
any reason for that!!!

A:Windows 7 Build 7260 (first candidate build of RTM)

Airbot pls do your job

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/13378-windows-7-build-7260-first-candidate-build-rtm.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Somewhat unusual situation here. A machine running the latest build (11102) got badly infected by malware. It was such a major attack that I was about to reload the earlier day's image from my Windows Home Server. But it seemed even easier to revert to the previous build, not yet removed from the Windows.old folder. This I did, and everything soon was running fine as expected.

The issue is that the Updates check is not offering Build 11102 again. This isn't a showstopper; I'm sure there will be another newer build soon. But it would be nice to be back up on this latest build, just as all my other Win10 machines are running.

Does anyone know how to make this happen?

A:How To Get Latest Build After Reverting To Earlier Build

Hi,
If you have set it on Fast ring, it will be updated after 24 hrs, so need to be patient.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/38539-how-get-latest-build-after-reverting-earlier-build.html
Relevancy 70.52%

utorrent isn't working too well whereas it usually does and I want to know what is the best utorrent for vista ultimate x64 build 6001 and also what are the best tweaks and settings for the version I should use please tell me the best/most ideall version and aqlso link me to a tweak/settings guide thanks. NOTE: I DO NOT USE UTORRENT TO DOWNLOAD ILLEGAL MATERIAL

A:Best Utorrent Build For Vista Ult. X64 Build 6001

hi ,,, i also use utorrent,,, as regards tweeks, there is not much you can do,,, its more to do with your hardware if you want faster and more stable downloads and what profile your broadband is,,, im on an 6meg profile and achive about 5 meg as im about 2km fromthe exchange,,, i use a site called kitz.com in the uk and they sugest useing a router and resetting the MTU (Maximum Transmission Unit ) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximum_transmission_unitif files collide then it has to be sent again,,, if the mtu is set to high it could be to fast and collisions happen and it has to be sent to you again slowing the download,,, default for ethernet setup on a windows os is 1500,,, to high,,, i reset mine to 1423 and torrents take less time now because files dont have to be re sent.http://www.kitz.co.uk/adsl/index.htmlook in ADSL tab at the top of the page and then "tweeking mtu" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, good luck

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/149849/best-utorrent-build-for-vista-ult-x64-build-6001/
Relevancy 70.52%

Microsoft released Windows for PCs build today the first Insider Preview build since the Anniversary Update was launched last Tuesday The company noted that it might take a few hours for the build to show for everyone As promised earlier this week there s not a the Here's for new Redstone first in PCs 14901, Windows 10 build build 2 what's lot that s new There are just two known issues Here's what's new in Windows 10 for PCs build 14901, the first Redstone 2 build and one new feature Here s what s new Improving Product Education As part of an effort to explore new ways of educating our customers on features in Windows we are testing out new notifications within File Explorer They re designed to help customers by providing quick easy information about things they can do or new features they can try to have a better experience with Windows If you want to opt out of these notifications you can do so by unchecking Show sync provider notifications from the Options menu in the File Explorer View tab Dona Sarkar head of the Windows Insider Program took the time to mention Windows Mobile which was the one version of Here's what's new in Windows 10 for PCs build 14901, the first Redstone 2 build Windows that didn t get an Anniversary Here's what's new in Windows 10 for PCs build 14901, the first Redstone 2 build Update last week She said that the team is quot laser-focused quot on getting the AU to Mobile and she thinks that they re almost ready According to Dona you can help by installing build on your phone and submitting feedback nbsp

https://malwaretips.com/threads/heres-whats-new-in-windows-10-for-pcs-build-14901-the-first-redstone-2-build.62327/
Relevancy 70.52%

Build 237 (2015-02-10) BETA

IMPROVED: Malware removal on Windows 8.

Build 236 (2015-02-10)

FIXED: Handling of Proxy Auto-Config (PAC) files.
ADDED: Command line switch /proxy=<noproxy|auto|wpad|http:|serverort>
Example: /proxy=http://server/pac.js
IMPROVED: Remnant scanner.
Download Links
http://dl.surfright.nl/HitmanPro.exe
http://dl.surfright.nl/HitmanPro_x64.exe

A:Hitman Pro 3.7.9 Build 236 Final/ Build 237 BETA

Beta Download:
http://www.hitmanpro.com/beta

https://malwaretips.com/threads/hitman-pro-3-7-9-build-236-final-build-237-beta.42101/
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi All,
I am currently running OS 7 Beta RC Build 7100. Were do I get this newer version, is there a big difference? And am I able to upgrade to the newer Beta?

I realize that October is fast approaching for the RTM but I plan to keep running the Beta for a couple of months past the Grand Opening.

Is it possible that all the updates that I have received equally add up to the newer build?

A:Upgrade from Build 7100 to Build 7264?

I'm still wondering where people got build 7600. :/
I'm running the same build as you, but this beta is gonna expire soon, so we got no choice but to get the RTM.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/19147-upgrade-build-7100-build-7264-a.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hello,
After updating to this insider build my start menu,cortana menu,WiFi menu and action center do not work,how can I fix these?

Also sfc /scannow does not work "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service." - FIXED with batch file

Settings menu will not open since the start menu wont,even the personalization menu from the desktop does not open.

A:Windows 10 build insider build 14295

Assuming you updated to 14295 through Windows Update ?
If yes, try to reinstall using the newly released 14295 ISO file.....
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...mkD9g%29%28%29

Download the iso file that corresponds to your Win 10 Insider Preview version ( i.e. language and bit-version )> save it to a folder.
Right click at the iso file > click Mount > click Setup.exe.
Installation will begin.
No product key is required.
Activation will be automatic.

Hopefully, reinstall will fix the problems.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/46396-windows-10-build-insider-build-14295-a.html
Relevancy 70.52%

I built the PC and have all the hardware installed. The disc that came with the mother board is in the reader drive. No signal is detected by the monitor. I am unsure if it has a BIOS.
here is a link to my parts list

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/alanhenry/saved/PNFtt6

i have reseated everything twice with no results.

A:new PC build. first time build. no signal to monitor

have u plugged in the TWO power plugs on the motherboard
have u plugged the power for the video card
have u checked the case to mobo power wire is in the right spot
the video card u have requires a minimum of 500w power supply.......... u have purchased a corsair cx 500 which is not up to the job, while being a fine psu for onboard video........it is underpowered for your system

the motherboard u chose is a tad low end see reviews here http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-pc-build-first-time-build-no-signal-to-monitor.1148801/
Relevancy 70.52%

Hello,

I am using Visual Studio 2010, I was wandering if there is a way to make Visual studio create a text file
containing the program version when I build the program?

Thanks,
- FusionLord

A:Solved: [VisualStudio 2010] - writting a file containg version# at build time.

Just create a new Cpp program (Regular empty Cpp program), and use the following code but add it to your project:

#include <iostream>
#include <cstdlib>
#include <fstream>

using namespace std;

int main ()
{
char str[10];

ofstream a_file ("Text.txt"); // Creates a Text document

a_file << "This will add some text to the document.";

a_file.close();

system("PAUSE");
return 0;
}

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-visualstudio-2010-writting-a-file-containg-version-at-build-time.1044592/
Relevancy 70.09%

my computer spent 5 hours, searching for updates, so i restarted my PC.
i then left my computer running over night. when i awoke, it was still searching for updates.
i tried downloading the SP1 Fix manually, but it just opens a manual installer, then searches my computer for updates.

any ideas?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/new-build-fresh-install-searching-for-updates-1167801.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hello everyone, starting with this post, please post here with any updates/news about new builds that are released for the Technical Preview of Windows 10, this will keep a nice timeline of updates and will keep the general Windows 10 forum clean and organized. This post will be unpinned when Windows 10 is officially released. 

Please do not post a new topic in the Windows 10 forum about new builds and news about them, instead post it here in this topic.

You may discuss each build here, but if you have a problem with a build that you would like help with post it in a new topic in the Windows 10 forum, that way you can receive help with that issue.

It would be helpful if you could put the build number at the top of your post along with what track it is in so others can easily find that information and then read about it.  

A:Technical Preview Build Updates/News

Thank you based-God, it was really needed

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576964/technical-preview-build-updatesnews/
Relevancy 70.09%

I have HP 6930P with 4gb ram and Intel SSD drive. It was really fast with beta version of the Windows Seven. After I formatted the drive and installed Build 7100 everything worked fine. I used it for two days and today I installed all the updates. Everything is REALLY slow. I tried to uninstall updates but it didn't help. What could cause this slowing down?

A:Build 7100 REALLY slow after applying updates

Have you done a virus scan?

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/14306-build-7100-really-slow-after-applying-updates.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi there

The latest batch of Windows updates on latest build 1607 seems to be causing me a few problems

Latest one -- VSS fails when running Macrium -- although backup seems to continue successfully.

Should I just ignore the error.

After taking the backup I'm reverting to a W7 system and then going to do an upgrade to W10 - this will see if there was something broken in my W10 system or if the fault really is in the latest load of updates. If those are at fault I've got Windows build 1511 version again which I'll run until these are fixed.

Cheers
jimbo

A:Macrium VSS problem (again new build 1607 with updates)

Jimbo, probably no help, but mine had no problem today when it ran:

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/66956-macrium-vss-problem-again-new-build-1607-updates.html
Relevancy 69.66%

I can't figure out how to block a user in Windows Live Messenger Version 2011 Build 15.4.3538.513. I'm no novice with computers or the internet, and yet I can't find the option anywhere, not in preferences, or options, or privacy settings, or by right-clicking the user's name on my contact list or in the actual message window, nor a button or option in the window, nor by deleting the contact first from my list and attempting to Ignore/Block them afterwards as Yahoo does it. I tried to Google it too, to no avail. Googling it only gives me what looks to be an outdated answer that there's a Block and Allow list in Privacy options. It's not there anymore, not in this build! Anyone who has this build, the latest one I presume, please let me know the answer. Thanks!

A:I can't figure out how to block a user in Windows Live Messenger Version 2011 Build 15.4.3538.513

they got rid that feature, and my best advice is to appear offline to them.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/448052/i-cant-figure-out-how-to-block-a-user-in-windows-live-messenger-version-2011-build-1543538513/
Relevancy 69.23%

I have a new build with a fresh install of Windows 7 Professional
(en_windows_7_professional_with_sp1_x64_dvd_u_676939) from my MSDN subscription

Specs
AMD FX-8300
2 x Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 4GB
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 AM3+ AMD 760G + SB710 Motherboard
WD Blue 1 TB Desktop Hard Drive
500W PSU

I get as far as the install and MB drivers.
After that it locks up randomly and or BSOD and or restarts.
If I try to run windows update I get BSOD.

I have try re-installing and downloading the latest drivers.
I have ran Memtest86 from usb for 24 hours without any errors.
It does not error in safe mode.
Also I ran a Livve distro ubuntu from usb for several hours without issue.
I will also upload my debug-YourComputerName-xxxx.zip, per instuctions

I can download a different version of Windows if it would help.

A:New Build Windows 7 pro Blue screens cant install updates

Here is my debug

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/364449-new-build-windows-7-pro-blue-screens-cant-install-updates.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hi all hope you had build DMI on new issue a great Xmax I recently built a new PC My first and i managed to up the HD by DMI issue on new build installing the OS from a doner PC in fear of CD USB DMI issue on new build installation problems I was informed that this was not a clever idea as the hardware signitures wouldnt match my new machine so i needed to format and do a clean install to which i did When i booted the new machine for the first time after the bios screen came and went i was presented with this quot Verifying DMI pool data quot quot bootmgr missing press DMI issue on new build any key to restart quot So i unplugged everyting and tried again same result So i unplugged the HD and rebooted this time i got quot Verifying DMI pool data quot quot Disk boot failiure insert system disk and press enter quot I then decided to plug HD back in and install from my bootable USB the install went fine i booted from F selected USB and Windows went in no problem I put all my drivers in that came with certain bits and the PC is running like a dream only issue i have is when i reboot i get this message still quot Verifying DMI pool data quot no hang And then windows loads i just thought it was suppose to say quot update success quot after it so not sure if i have a problem or not Thanks for any advice given i appreciate your time looking at my blurb lol Regards Vale PC Spec if needed Intel Core i GHz Socket MB Cache Gigabyte GA-X -USB iX Socket Channel Audio ATX Motherboard OCZ GB X GB DDR MHz PC - Gold XTC Triple Channel Memory Kit For i Motherboards Coolermaster Silent Pro W Modular PSU Samsung HD SJ Spinpoint F TB Hard Drive SATAII rpm MB Cache Qty Gigabyte GT GB GDDR DVI HDMI Out PCI-E Graphics Card Samsung SH-S x DVD RW DL amp RAM SATA Optical Drive - OEM Black All in Internal Card Reader Plus One USB Port Black - quot Bay Antec Three Hundred Case mm Blue LED Fan - pin Molex Connection Qty nbsp

A:DMI issue on new build

It's fine, mine gives me that dialog too before showing the Windows 7 loading screen.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dmi-issue-on-new-build.158728/
Relevancy 69.23%

I built a computer a few months ago Computer was working fine but I wanted to put it in a larger case with better ventilation to decrease heat I transferred all of the components and it came up with an error stating that it could not load windows after posting Ran Linux from a disk with no problem In linux I checked hard drives for errors and they reported back ok I figured it was a hard drive issue so I tried reformatting a hard drive and reinstalling windows which installed ok and then hit a blue screen while loading I figured the hard drive was bad Today I ve just disconnected the hard drives and removed the windows boot disk and the machine is trying to load windows not install it load it and coming up with issue build a blue screen I don t know where it is getting the idea to load windows from Any suggestions oh ya its XP Brodie nbsp

A:build issue

What's the blue screen error and are there any other hard drives attached to the system?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/build-issue.590689/
Relevancy 69.23%

OK today i put together a new build for myself -Processor AMD athlon phenom ghz AM -stock CPU fan -motherboard ECS A GM-a black edition not the issue New build ULTRA -RAM gb gskill -Western Digital GB HDD -optical LG DVD burner -graphics EVGA New build issue Nvidia GTX graphics -Power Supply WATT APOWER psu I get it all connected and power it on and I get a black screen then this New build issue message quot reboot or select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key quot I was like quot WTF quot I had never seen a message like that before I put my windows disc in and hit enter Then this screen came up talking about windows boot manager and editing windows with my install CD and if the problem persists then I may need to remove any newly installed hardware Well that wouldn t be an issue if all the parts weren t new So I restart and the same message come up about the reboot or select proper blah blah and then I realized the BIOS menu never came up at all So I remove my monitor from the KVM switch box just in case that was causing a delay RESULT no change Then I tried New build issue removing the graphics card and using on board graphics RESULT no change still that damn message I had an issue getting my media reader to power up earlier so i disconnected that just in case that was the problem hardware RESULT no change that message again Pop my windows disc back in after the message comes up and i keep hitting enter because I was just pissed RESULT the computer actually started to initialize the install The install arrives at the screen when you tell it you want to install win and all that jazz I click install and then the install button came up again so I hit it again still same result I m at a loss I guess firstly why isn t my BIOS screen coming up Secondly why is that message evening appearing is it a bad mobo oh and for a side note those windows discs work in other computers so they aren t an issue Thank you all for your help nbsp

A:New build issue

press the DELETE key to enter BIOS as soon as you turn on your computer

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/new-build-issue.143176/
Relevancy 69.23%

I do have some what of an issue. I have noticed since this build that my start up takes longer than it did before. I mean, before the crash I could turn on PC and it would boot up then once it got to the desktop all my notification icons would pop up and I had access of computer (I could use it immediately). Now the icons in the notification area take quite awhile to load up and I can still use computer but it's real slow, thats until every thing is loaded. Once it's all loaded I'm just as fast if not a little faster on speed over all. Is there a tweak for this that I missed in the initial setup. It's not bothersome just annoying

A:issue w/build

If you do a clean boot, you will be able to find out what is causing the slowness. I will get the instructions.

Follow the clean boot instructions, and you can find out which process is slowing you up

. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/268957-issue-w-build.html
Relevancy 69.23%

So I've spent the last two days putting together what is my first full ground-up build, and I've run into a minor snag. When the GPU is installed in the PCI-E slot of the motherboard, the system will not power on. If I unplug it and work with onboard graphics, everything works just fine. There aren't any other computers around here new enough and with enough physical room inside the case to test the GPU, so I can't really test it outside my build. As it sits, I just took the ATI Radeon HD 4670 out of my old desktop and am using it as a working stand-in until I can resolve the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My specs are as follows:

MoBo: Asus P8Z68-V LE
CPU: Intel i5 2500k
PSU: OCZ Fatal1ty 750W
GPU: Galaxy GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Memory: 8GB COrsair Vengeance

A:New build, GPU issue

I doubt the BIOS is the issue personally and I would only consider an update of the BIOS if your specific issue is listed as a fix for a new version.

Do you get anything at all when you apply power with the GTX560 installed or is it totally dead? Personally, I would consider returning the GPU initially if the system works fine with the HD4670 installed.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-build-gpu-issue.1050948/
Relevancy 69.23%

Hey long time no see Ummm just built a computer for my girlfriend and am having an issue I think I ve come across before but silly as though it may seem I can t remember what I did then to fix it When I turn the computer on all the lights and things come on the dvd rom spins New build issue up then the system restarts It doesn t send any signal to the monitor so I New build issue can t tell you if the post says anything or not I ve tried minimalizing power usage to see if maybe I m overpowering the power supply but it still does it I ve triple checked all my cables and power leads to no avail any other suggestions setup NZXT Guardian Black Case w W power supply Gigabyte K NF- Motherboard AMD Athlon x MB Geil PC WD GB IDE HD XFX Geforce XTreme Lite on DVD Lite on CD RW Linksys wireless card nbsp

A:New build issue

stripp it down to basics and hook up the beep speaker basics meaning processor,heatsink,ram,video card and see if you can get it to post or beep at you., if you are only getting beeps it means your mother board and processor is most likly fine. then you work from there

the reason you go back to basics is if you are under powered in the power supply depart ment you may get results to help you diagnose the problem
oh and what is the power supply rated at?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-build-issue.444898/
Relevancy 68.8%

I am trying to get my PC to upgrade to insider build 14332. At the moment I am on build 14316.

I have sometimes seen build 14332 available in Settings/Update, but after trying to get this, the PC is now stuck with 'Preparing to install updates 100%' There is no $windows directory, though this may of got deleted when I cleaned up system files. There is about 6GB of free space on the SSD partition.

What can I do to get the upgrade to run?

http://www.tenforums.com/installation-setup/49191-build-14332-upgrade-stuck-preparing-install-updates-100-a.html
Relevancy 68.8%

I am trying to get my PC to upgrade to insider build 14332. At the moment I am on build 14316.

I have sometimes seen build 14332 available in Settings/Update, but after trying to get this, the PC is now stuck with 'Preparing to install updates 100%' There is no $windows directory, though this may of got deleted when I cleaned up system files. There is about 6GB of free space on the SSD partition.

What can I do to get the upgrade to run?

A:Build 14332 upgrade stuck 'Preparing to install updates 100%'

I believe you are going to need more room.

Kill the current update attempt, reboot and try it again only skip the Updates part. See if that works.

Filling out your System Specs would be a help.

See here: System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

Also, how big is the SSD?

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/49191-build-14332-upgrade-stuck-preparing-install-updates-100-a.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi I have tried a lot of diagnostic work before putting my hand up as I am not finding a path out of the bsods and miscellaneous errant behavior of this new build which works great sometimes and then falls over I can duplicate the principle faults bsods reliably but doubt my reasoning is conclusively accurate Basically whenever I install the last security updates for MS Office it will bsod within - seconds of logging in Always works in safe mode and restoring to pre-update always fixes it This was a list of before I got it down to of which I know at least directly cause a bsod and I am unsure of how complicit the others combinations are I have tried MS help and it is very slow going over there - after some hours and losing the remote connection on a restart as I needed to do a restore to sort some of their experimenting just to get proper control back Sure would appreciate some more pointed help thank you I have done a fresh install of Win after maybe a decade or more of living with an XP upgraded to Win PC based on an original QX in an Asus Maximus X board Made mistakes like not understanding junctions properly and took over some permissions I shouldn't have etc etc New build backed up new from build 2013 Office PC BSODs MS 6700K on Security Updates i7 everything in duplicate and BSODs from MS Office 2013 Security Updates on new build i7 6700K PC bit the bullet All I have been trying to do is get a fully stable machine on no overclocking and live with that for a few months before even thinking about serious tinkering The ASUS BSODs from MS Office 2013 Security Updates on new build i7 6700K PC Maximus Assembly with Gb Corsair RAM and an i K cpu was a pig to get going It needed to have no graphics cards or anything else before finally on progressive installs of the various bits it was all connected four monitors running and seemingly stable This is a serious PC for engineering applications plus I have a Rift I am yet to get out of the box for both gaming and tech applications I have in mind Attached is the bsod info and requested diagnostics Also I have run the windows diagnostics on it and attached results Separately or maybe related I keep getting big slowdowns due to dwm exe Windows Desktop Manager which after a while decides to hit me with the option to go to a high contrast color scheme which I say No and don't ask again Within a couple of hours it will ask Right now Resource Monitor shows it has about handles open and using cpu But the most bizarre one is mscorsvw exe which Google teels me is the NET Framework trying to update itself so I should run DrainNGenQueue wsf to give it a hurry up which I typically need to do twice to get the rather dramatic result shown in attached pager telling this bizarre story have you ever seen Gb RAM cycling so impressively PC Summary ASUS MAXIMUS-VIII-EXTREME-ASSEMBLY Z Express E-ATX LGA DDR Motherboard Intel Core i K Skylake Quad-Core CPU LGA Unlocked BX I K x GB Corsair Dominator Platinum GB DDR MHz C with AirFlow for Intel series CMD GX M B C Asus STRIX-GTX Ti-DC OC- Gb D ASUS Strix GTX OC GB D Samsung SSD TB EVO Samsung SSD Gb Pro BARRACUDA XT TB W quot Silverstone quot ST Power Supply Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H High-performance CPU Cooler

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/396778-bsods-ms-office-2013-security-updates-new-build-i7-6700k-pc.html
Relevancy 68.8%

I just recently finished a build and have been working on getting Win up and running on it After installing the OS everything seems to be working fine Then after installing updates and or on Solved: system updates Win7 hangs installing After build, new mobo drivers I can t get past the quot starting windows quot page with the glowing window This is my third time reinstalling the OS I ve tried various orders of driver update installation For instance installing the mobo drivers before Win updates and vice versa Then after doing any of those I restart the machine sometimes it hangs and sometimes it will boot fully But inevitably when it s time to reboot again to complete driver update installation Solved: After installing Win7 updates on new build, system hangs it will hang again Then when I follow the steps to repair the OS it fails and then I m sent into a loop of that Note I thought that maybe there was an issue with the RAM GPU but I did a ramcheck that didn t come up with any errors and I have removed my discrete card for now Also I had tweeked a couple things in Solved: After installing Win7 updates on new build, system hangs the BIOS fan settings and changing SATA to ACHI but I set everything back to default and it hasn t seemed to help either My system is Biostar TZ XE i - Samsung GB SSD Any help would be excellent as I m getting tired of trying to just reinstall Thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-after-installing-win7-updates-on-new-build-system-hangs.1084330/
Relevancy 68.8%

Hello all I built my first gaming PC last week fresh Numerous install/new windows build BSODs updates.. after on The build went well but the following day I got or random bsod's mainly on start up Updated mobo bios hoping it would solve the problem System was stable for a couple days then started getting bsod's again One on start up one after computer was idle After another crash after booting up my PC last night I decided to do a clean reinstall of Windows bit and just start over Got all quot up to date quot drivers for all components did not install any extra programs other than Steam and Norton Everything Numerous BSODs on fresh install/new build after windows updates.. was running fine until I started performing the numerous Windows Updates Then it started happening again BSOD's I have ran checks on the RAM SSD etc but have come up with no issues Must be a conflict with or more of the windows updates drivers I restored from a previous point where windows was working last night but am getting crashes again now this morning I tried uninstalling Norton to see if that was the issue but that did not help I would really like to figure out what is causing this I have already had or random bsod's this morning Any help would be greatly appreciated I have uploaded the data reports requested in the quot how to post on this thread quot with this post I am new at this but am somewhat technically sound and can give you any info you need to provide me with any help Once again thank you P S My set up- just in case you need it Windows bit OEM i k Asus P z -v gen Corsair Force gb SSD EVGA gtx Seasonic x power supply Corsair h cpu cooling Corsair r case Corsair Vengeance RAM gb

A:Numerous BSODs on fresh install/new build after windows updates..

Re-install Norton. It most likely is not the culprit (assuming it is up to date and the 2012 version) in your crashes and you need a security program installed on your system.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [D:\Kingston\BSODDmpFiles\breakingadam\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\032812-7815-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.17727.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.111118-2330
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0300c000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03250650
Debug session time: Wed Mar 28 09:26:19.788 2012 (UTC - 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:02.505
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 109, {a3a039d898470709, b3b7465eeac3d65f, fffff8000303f817, 1}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup: memory_corruption
---------

4: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION (109)
This bugcheck is generated when the kernel detects that critical kernel code or
data have been corrupted. There are generally three causes for a corruption:
1) A driver has inadvertently or deliberately modified critical kernel code
or data. See http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/driver/kernel/64bitPatching.mspx
2) A developer attempted to set a normal kernel breakpoint using a kernel
debugger that was not attached when the system was booted. Normal breakpoints,
"bp", can only be set if the debugger is attached at boot time. Hardware
breakpoints, "ba", can be set at any time.
3) A hardware corruption occurred, e.g. failing RAM holding kernel code or data.
Arguments:
Arg1: a3a039d898470709, Reserved
Arg2: b3b7465eeac3d65f, Reserved
Arg3: fffff8000303f817, Failure type dependent information
Arg4: 0000000000000001, Type of corrupted region, can be
0 : A generic data region
1 : Modification of a function or .pdata
2 : A processor IDT
3 : A processor GDT
4 : Type 1 process list corruption
5 : Type 2 process list corruption
6 : Debug routine modification
7 : Critical MSR modification

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x109

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: CODE_CORRUPTION

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 0000000000000000 to fffff80003088d40

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`03377498 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000109 a3a039d8`98470709 b3b7465e`eac3d65f fffff800`0303f817 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
STACK_COMMAND: kb

CHKIMG_EXTENSION: !chkimg -lo 50 -d !nt
fffff8000303f8d5 - nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+2e04e... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/221563-numerous-bsods-fresh-install-new-build-after-windows-updates.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi all, complete newbie at xml so done laugh as I realise question may be a little too newbie.
I have two xml files, Source and target formats. I also have a conversion xslt file with the conversion rules.

I have been tasked to use the xslt and source to end up with the final target format.
I have been looking at XML spy but havent the foggiest how I can use this to do what I need?

Any xml experts out here?
Many thanks!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/source-xml-to-target-xml-using-xslt.737465/
Relevancy 68.37%

I'm putting a computer togetheri started up the computer and everything starts up ok on the computer except the monitors isn't coming on and i'm getting one loud continual beep. any ideas i haven't taken everything out and put back in thats my next thing to try.

nvidea 6800gt
dfi lanparty
amd athlon64 3000 socket 754
1gb corsair pc 3400

A:weird build issue

rickycore said:

i haven't taken everything out and put back in thats my next thing to try.Click to expand...

Good idea. however try hooking up only the bare min.....(bare bones)
vid (be certain it's seated)
cpu (make sure seated and good thermal grease)
ram (how many sticks?)
psu
if no vid on mon then try switching out the ram
post back let us know
G'Luck

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/weird-build-issue.30724/
Relevancy 68.37%

Hi all i ve just completed my first pc build -Intel i k -MSI z gaming mobo -Corsair w psu -NZXT Phantom with on ports new build USB Issue full ATX case -EVGA gtx ti -Seagate Tb hdd - gb corsair vengeance RAM Gb sticks Yesterday I powered it on went into bios and set boot priority to USB in order to install windows Home Premium x with SP off of a bootable flash drive I had prepped via Win USB DVD download tool and iso All of this was done with a USB keyboard and mouse It began the install just fine but during the file Issue with USB ports on new build expansion stage it stopped and went to the quot bootmgr is missing Issue with USB ports on new build quot screen Figured out through trial and error that none front panel or back panel or of my USB ports are working properly anymore they will charge my phone and light up the LED on my wireless mouse USB key but devices don t work with them The hubs are both recognized according to the bios Currently using an ancient ps keyboard to navigate bios Already tried resetting cmos to no avail Also replugged all internal power and cable connections No idea what I can do to fix this problem so any advice is appreciated nbsp

A:Issue with USB ports on new build

That's a pretty dinky power supply for a high end system, I also assume it's a basic CS or CX model and not one of the higher end units since the wattage is only 430? That may be the problem.

Aside from that, disconnect any case USB ports and see if the ports come back, may even want to take the motherboard out of the case and do a bare minimum boot to rule out a short or device problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/issue-with-usb-ports-on-new-build.1151833/
Relevancy 68.37%

I recently built a gaming computer with the following specs i K OCed to GHz No voltage change Corsair TX power supply ASUS P P Motherboard ASUS GTX Direct CU no over clock just left it at MHz G SKILLS Ripjaw X GB x GB kit MHz - - - V WD Caviar Black RPM GB SATA mb Cache HAF Case Problem The first time I booted my computer everything was fine But when I tried to turn it on the next day after a full shut down it wouldn t turn on with the power button unless I unplug it from the wall socket first After starting my PC would then take me to a screen that says quot Keyboard and Mouse detected press enter to restore your BIOS or Press F to enter settings quot upon pressing build issue power New F it would take me to the normal UEFI interface except all my previous settings are reset to the default values boot order CPU multiplier etc I checked the voltages on my graphics card memory and CPU everything looked ok Motherboard standoffs are installed correctly and so is the I O shield I ve also checked all of my connections they are all connected New build power issue properly I m pretty sure it s not the motherboard battery either since my system timer wasn t messed up so what s the problem I m so frustrated any help would New build power issue be greatly appreciated Edit all drivers are up to date BIOS flashed to most recent one No trouble waking New build power issue from sleep nbsp

A:New build power issue

Make sure the bios are set at defaults... I had a computer with this problem a while back. It was the motherboard

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/new-build-power-issue.169947/
Relevancy 68.37%

I have an issue. After a new build and installing XP and doing all the updates (sp3, ect..), my screen does not roll smoothly when I scroll down on any web page.

I do not have any software loaded yet, just the updates

I updated my monitor driver but still have the issue.

I am running the following
MB = Asus M2A-VM
CPU =AMD Athlon X2
Drive =Excel 80G
Memory =2GDDR2 Twin2X
DVD =Samsung OEM

A:I have an issue. After a new build and installing XP

Please re-confirm that you have all your updated drivers installed

Please press the green button, and select your drivers

Sorry, it seems you must do this twice, once here, then when you get to Asus support, click it again. This button uses JavaScript (which is enabled by default on most browsers)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/i-have-an-issue-after-a-new-build-and-installing-xp.107144/
Relevancy 68.37%

Hey guys I recently bought a stack of new components and having put them together I have a problem The system is as follows Antec Three Issue: New Visual Build No Hundred Case MSI K N Diamond Mainboard New Build Issue: No Visual AMD Phenom X CPU Heatsink Fan x Gb OCZ Reaper Mhz RAM w Xilence PSU Seagate Gb HDD Samsung x DVD-RW Problem is Once powered up the internal LED s on the MoBo flicker through the starting sequence of reds and greens the HDD winds upto speed all of the internal fans begin to turn but there is no signal to the New Build Issue: No Visual monitor I have connected a DVI gt VGA adaptor to allow me to run my system on my old monitor but there is no signal I tested it on my spare monitor and still no signal As far as New Build Issue: No Visual I can tell all the connections are in the right place the system appears to boot up correctly but as I have said no visuals Checked MSI website and the MoBo onboard graphics should be enough to run something as simple as a BIOS check and OS install the CPU is compatible with the MoBo it supports mhz RAM the DVI gt VGA connector works with my monitors and a friend s PC so any idea what could be causing the lack of signal from my New Build NOTE MSI K N Diamond MoBo has a set of eight LED s that flicker on and off through start-up checks The four left are green the four right are red Only one LED per line is on at any time My sequence from top to bottom is Green gt Green gt Red gt Green If anyone knows MSI s error code sequence for the K N Diamon it might also help diagnose the problem nbsp

A:New Build Issue: No Visual

This is the forth (including my own) problem I have seen with this ram. I am hearing more and more this ram is finicky. If you have any other ram you can swap in just to test do that.

If you can get into your bios, make sure you have the right revision to support that ram(do your homework first) and everything I am hearing says to take it off manual for the voltage setting, and set it manually, for your ram.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/new-build-issue-no-visual.112913/
Relevancy 68.37%

Hi I m new to the forums and i couldn t find where to post this so i just decided to do it here First of all my specs Asus Rampage Mobo came with the SupremeFx II Sound card so im using it Q stock speeds Artic Pro cooler x GB OCZ Reaper PC stock speed which is mhz not as advertised issue major build New Sapphire Radeon HD Toxic Edition factory oc x gb Seagate Barracuda ES took off the jumpers Windows Vista Home Premium bit The computer keeps freezing at random times at first i thought i had done something bad New build major issue while overclocking but now everything is set on auto and New build major issue it keeps freezing then i thought it was a bad memory stick well i checked them using windows tools the are both working fine Then i thought it was a bad driver so i reinstalled windows and all the drivers as well but as you can imagine it did not work The first time it froze i was uploading a video in youtube so i rebooted the machine and tried it again the same thing happened Then after reinstalling everything this time i was able to upload two videos without having problems but after a couple of minutes of glory it stopped working I am really confuse how can the computer stand hours of the torturte test passing every single test and the just freeze when is not doing anything at all Other symptoms are Cant get games like Command and conquer to run i get a message saying quot make sur u have directx installed also that your video card supports blah and that you have the hardware acceleration box unchecked quot i have directX my video card can take it no problems there and that third thing i have no idea Internet explorer AND firefox are unable to display pictures shows x marks My system clock keeps changing goes back two hours I will paste my HJT log please let me know your ideas I am DESPERATE Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files x Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files x Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe C Program Files x Analog Devices SoundMAX SoundTray exe C Program Files x HP HP Software Update hpwuSchd exe C Program Files x Internet Explorer ieuser exe C Program Files BitDefender BitDefender antispam bdimguiaux exe C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging bin hpqSTE exe C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging bin hpqbam exe C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging bin hpqgpc exe C Program Files x Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - Hosts localhost O - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO HP Smart BHO Class - FFFFFFFF-CF E- F B-BDC - E E A - C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp BHO dll O - Toolbar BitDefender Toolbar - FFDE - - f -B D-FC A F C - quot C Program Files BitDefender BitDefender Antispam IEToolbar dll quot file missing O - HKLM Run SoundMAXPnP C Program Files x Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe O - HKLM Run SoundTray quot C Program Files x Analog Devices SoundMAX SoundTray exe quot O - HKLM Run StartCCC quot C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLIStart exe quot O - HKLM Run HP Software Update C Progr... Read more

A:New build major issue

Hi
I would start here...

2 x 2GB OCZ Reaper PC8500 (stock speed which is 800mhz not 1600 as advertised)Click to expand...

The memory might need some manual BIOS setting up... here is a link with the correct settings and specifications:
http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/memory/ocz_ddr2_pc2_8500_reaper_hpc_4gb_edition
Make sure the Voltage and timings are correct, also the memory should be running at 1066Mhz..

The "x" in IE and Firefox may be due to missing Java or ActiveX (such as Flash)...

As to the changing clock - make sure your time zone is set correctly...

Here is a link for "HijackThis Log Tutorial":
http://www.aumha.org/a/hjttutor.php
Cheers

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/new-build-major-issue.113903/
Relevancy 68.37%

Now I wasn t sure if this was the right place to post this but I recently built a computer with said specifications Antec TruePower W PSU MSI P- F Motherboard Intel e Core Duo GB x Corsair XMS mhz ddr memory eVGA GT CO video card Asus DVD RW x Seagate SATA-II GB HDD s After this build I turned on the computer for the first time and the monitor would not go off standby mode I checked the connection of the video card and everything else and seems to be in place I hear the computer running and everything but Build Issue New Video the monitor will not turn on I tried using no hard drive and one stick of ram to see if that would work but to no avail the monitor is a Viewsonic VX and works fine i ve tried other monitors on this computer as well with no help If anybody could help it would be much appreciated And yes the connections to and from the monitor are secure and those are not the problem Thank you nbsp

Relevancy 68.37%

I have a new build that I am in the middle of doing. I have installed every component and fired up the system. Once I reformatted the HD and began to install windows I left for a few minutes and came back to pc that was off. When I started it up again I was brought to the choose a mode to run in. From there I was given a black screen with white text that stated the following.

Incuffcient Memory to Intialize Windows.

Quit one or more memory-resident programs or remove utilities from your CONFIG.SYS or AUTOEXEC.BAT files and restart your computer.

Press any key to continue

In my BIOS is reconize and says that my memory is usable.

Please help.

PC:

ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe WifI
AMD Anthlon 6000 X2
OCZ Platinum 1024 x2 PC6400 800mHz

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/memory-issue-with-new-build.581599/
Relevancy 68.37%

This may be a stupid question but I need to seek advice anyway I am building another Computer Issue Build desktop computer I have build a few before without any issues I have access to Windows XP Vista and through the college I am attending Basicially you log into the University partner s website and can download the OS s All files are iso images that you would typically burn to a DVD and boot off of that At the moment my Computer Build Issue DVD-RW drive died and have ordered a new from from newegg com I am however able to put the iso image to the hard drive of the new computer I am building Can I put the iso image to the hard drive and set it up so that it will boot from the hard drive Computer Build Issue with the image and install the new OS If not is there are certain format I should convert the iso to that would allow me to install the OS from the hard drive Any advice is appreciated Technically I could wait for the new DVD-RW drive to come but would rather try to finish the build this weekend while I have the free time Thanks nbsp

A:Computer Build Issue

you need to extract from the image the files and install that way but will be possible only as a upgrade you could not forexample do a clean installation

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/computer-build-issue.974781/
Relevancy 68.37%

Hi all This is my first post as a new member so please forgive me if this is not an appropriate with Vista HP 4GB New Issue Build 64 thread My problem is that I have recently built a new rig with vista HP as the O S but cant seem to get it to stabilise with Gigs of memory The system is fine with and Gigs but becomes unstable with Gigs when running process hungry applications such as 4GB Issue with Vista 64 HP New Build COD The game will freeze and if I drop out through task manager the screen is 4GB Issue with Vista 64 HP New Build then full of graphical glitches Below is the details of my current build Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EP C-DS R CPU Intel Quad Core Q CPU Cooler Pro freezer RAM x OCZ SLI Ready DDR PC- MHz GPU XFX GeForce GTS M MB GDDR PCI-Express I have changed the RAM several times and after the system has become unstable I have had it tested and it wasnt corrupted First try was OCZ Gig Kit x Second try was Corsair Gig Kit x Not sure if one of the Motherboard RAM Module Channels may be at fault as I have had a lot more success with Gig sticks Hope someone can help or knows of a fix with Vista HP Thanks YoSS Oh also loving this site for tips and work rounds with vista

A:4GB Issue with Vista 64 HP New Build

Have you tried updating the bios?

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/172648-4gb-issue-vista-64-hp-new-build.html
Relevancy 68.37%

Hi I have a new build with the following config Mobo ASUS G LGA P KPL-CM CPU Intel Core Quad Q GHz Memory Crucial Ballistix Tracer GB x GB DDR - HDD Seagate TB Barracuda RPM SATA MB Cache Onboard VGA and Audio DVDR RW MAdDog DVD-R RW Except DVD-R RW remaining components noted above are NEW And the DVD-R RW sits on OS New Issue Install Build the IDE channel and the HDD sits on a SATA channel The system detects everything in the New Build OS Install Issue BIOS My CPU s shown with its cores memory s shown at GB HDD DVDR-RW all of it NO ISSUES THERE Problem Format drive fails in XP setup I tried to do a clean install of a slipstreamed WinXP w SP disk and it came to the point where it let me choose my HDD showed all GB of it I chose to do two partitions GB each Then I asked it to format the first partition It spent about - mins formatting progress bar going from to After it looked like it completed Win XP setup in its character interface mode only gave me a message saying the drive could not be formatted I tried this a couple more times -- same result Problem Vista installation fails on drive So I have a copy of Vista Business So I tried to install that now Booted from DVD setup starts shows me the two partitions created earlier I chose the first partition and selected quot Format quot in Vista s GUI-like setup It seemed to do something for about seconds then displayed the two partitions again I was surprised to see that the partition was so quickly formatted Nonetheless I asked it to proceed and at one point of time after completing quot Copying files quot and quot Expanding files quot setup just automatically rebooted the PC and then I received the quot Cannot find operating system quot error So basically it seems like the partitions werent formatted correctly by Vista Problem XP Vista setup fails on older drive too - STOP ERROR So I decided to give one of my older NTFS formatted drives a try Its a Maxtor GB IDE with no OS on it -- just data I put that on the same channel as the DVD-R RW BIOS detects it I try to install Win XP without the format option of course dont wanna lose my data and after looking like it was copying files and all it gave me a STOP ERROR I didnt note the error number Sorry I tried installing Vista on this drive too and also got a STOP ERROR again Can someone please help I have no idea if there s an issue with my new components or anything Thanks - Spider Man nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-build-os-install-issue.839655/
Relevancy 68.37%

I recently updated my system and been having a load a troubles since and came here hoping to get some insight and home help First off here is the specs on my boots? build/issue on first New new system Intel i K ASUS Z -AR Mobo MSI Lightning GTX Corsair Vengeance New build/issue on first boots? X GB DDR Kingston GB SSD WD Caviar Black GB HDD Thermal Take PSU Everything is new in the system except for the GTX and the WD HDD I installed the system I know a fair bit about computers and this isn't my first install about a week ago now and she booted up just fine got my windows installed just fine first thing I did was New build/issue on first boots? got my Mobo CD drivers installed then I got my A V installed and then my GPU drivers installed After that I started installing all the smaller things Firefox Java New build/issue on first boots? Shockwave Steam etc after about an hour or so my computer just randomly restarted with no error message or anything at first I thought it was just a random hiccup on a new build no biggie the rest of night everything was fine got my steam installed got most of my games installed all the rest of the little basics installed I even played ARMA for an hour or two to see how it ran on my new system since it is the most system intense game I play right now and it rocked Feeling good I thought I would leave my computer on for the night and let steam finish downloading installing all the steam games I mostly play Waking up the next morning everything is good all my games are installed and being happy I shut my computer down before heading to work When I came home from work I turned my computer on everything booted up normally but right before heading to the login screen my screens just stayed black I waited for a few minutes nothing happened so I restarted second restart everything was fine logged in within about a minute my screens flickered and it said my nVidia driver Kernal something quit working but windows recovered it and my USB mouse was only working every few seconds I restarted again and on the third restart everything was fine For the rest of the night no issues again This happened like this more or less I say more or less because one or two days I quit getting nvidia driver errors but would always get no login screen sometimes twice on bootup for about days I tried researching it to figure out what it was I uninstalled and reinstalled my graphics driver and still the same issue After doing some research I came to the conclusion that it is either A Bad Motherboard B Bad RAM C Bad Windows Install C Bad GPU Not wanting it be anything bad hardware wise and being on a fresh install I reseated my GPU and moved my RAM from one channel to another and reformmated my SDD and HDD and reinstalled windows and started all over and sure enough same issue almost exact started happening So last night I downloaded Memtest and ran that through the night I watched it go through test and Pass with no errors and being pretty confident I went to bed When I got up this morning this is what I found My intention was to do a Prime test today while running errands since I assumed I would not have any errors in my RAM since I read that of the time if your RAM is bad you will see it within the first test So does this mean my RAM is bad I've never run Memtest before and don't really know how to read it I'm assuming it was running test number and had passed of them with a total of errors The first being in test I also read that RAM can cause errors after heating up and getting hot but it seems like that wouldn't be an issue on my end because my system only gives me trouble on the first boot of the day when my system has been sitting cold all night I can play CSGO I know not very intensive FSX and ARMA all night long and at least so far haven't had a problem for - days now its just on my first boot Would this be the likely culprit of my problems I was about ready to call up ASUS and try to RMA my motherboard back to them an... Read more

A:New build/issue on first boots?

Some Asus boards such as mine (sabertooth z77) have an issue with the memory controller voltage which may be labeled as VCCSA in the BIOS it is nothing really to worry about. I get this issue every once in a while.

You can minimize the frequency of it happening by increasing the VCCSA voltage but it will still happen. Usually though this only happens when overclocking has been applied to the cpu and/or RAM.

please note that memtest86 is more accurate when done on 1 stick at a time and should be ran for 6 hours per stick. If you get errors (usually in red) then this indicates the RAM is faulty.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/new-build-issue-on-first-boots-962561.html
Relevancy 67.94%

I plan on using this computer for games like FC Crysis Civ LoL look computer build, a good build? this First does like Arma Kerbal SP CoD SimCity torrenting and multitasking gaming music or gaming skype or all three I plan First computer build, does this look like a good build? on building it within the month I prefer performance over cost I have Windows Ultimate -bit I have a quot Samsung T B x Bose USB speakers and a mouse but I will need a keyboard I also have access to wired internet I m just wondering if anyone First computer build, does this look like a good build? has any suggestions on these parts seeing as I am new to computer building I did a good amount of research so far And also if these parts would fit and work well together Thank First computer build, does this look like a good build? you CPU Intel Core i - K GHz Quad-Core Processor CPU Cooler Cooler Master Hyper Plus CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler Motherboard Asus P Z -V PRO GEN ATX LGA Motherboard Memory Corsair Vengeance LP GB x GB DDR - Memory Storage Western Digital Caviar Blue TB quot RPM Internal Hard Drive Video Card Sapphire Radeon HD GB Video Card Wired Network Adapter Intel EXPI CTBLK Mbps PCI-Express x Network Adapter Case Cooler Master HAF Advanced ATX Full Tower Case Power Supply Antec Basiq Plus W PLUS Certified ATX V Power Supply Optical Drive Lite-On iHAS - DVD CD Writer Keyboard Lite-On SK- BS Wired Standard Keyboard Total from Newegg nbsp

A:First computer build, does this look like a good build?

The build looks good. I only have one question. Is the on-board LAN (network adapter) not suitable for your needs?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/first-computer-build-does-this-look-like-a-good-build.191395/
Relevancy 67.94%

What's new in HitmanPro 3.7.7 Build 205 Beta:
August 26th, 2013

FIXED: Processing of ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad startup entries.
FIXED: Processing of Task Scheduler jobs.

Download

https://malwaretips.com/threads/hitmanpro-3-7-7-build-203-3-7-7-build-205-beta.17869/
Relevancy 67.94%

All I would really appreciate your input on my final first Build: About my build, advice order ever C2D to please spec for my first build Intended Usage - Heavy multitasking C2D Build: About to order my first ever build, advice please - Mail browsing downloading movies playng music with Mediaplayer decoding movies online poker - Games - Warcraft Flight sims RTS Other Info - I will be using my existing Dell inch LCD running x - I will experiment with moderate overclocking but this is my main system so I want a stable box that will run for - years - I don t want the extra complexity of RAID - I am not interested in SLI I will buy the top of the line DX graphics card next year the current choice is only a stop gap - Based on what I have heard above the minimal cpu impact I am going for on board sound rather than a separate card - In future I see myself upgrading to C2D Build: About to order my first ever build, advice please quad core - I will run XP as my main OS with Vista on its own partition until I am happy to move to Vista late next year Will also have another OS partition on the main Harddrive C2D Build: About to order my first ever build, advice please for messing around with Linux Questions - What are your general thoughts - How does my memory choice look - Does my PSU look ok for the future I would like a modular unit I won t go SLI but do see myself having Quad core and a beefy DX GPU as well as SATA devices - Is there an ATI alternative to my graphics card choice as I hear ATI is the way to go right now Also I want to avoid reinstalling my OS if I move to an ATI DX card I have hear that you should reinstall the OS if you are changing between ATI amp Nvidia drivers - What s the view on my case I want something with good cooling quiet space to move around in and good looking Suggestions Spec These parts are available in online amp local stores i live in Holland Processor - Intel Core Duo E Motherboard - P W DH Deluxe Intel X I changed this from a Gigabyte DQ after hearing about a lot of memory problems Cooler - Zalman CNPS AT Memory - GB - OCZ DDR PC - Platinum Revision CL - - - OR GB Corsair XMS TWIN X DDR MB CL Video - XFX GeForce GT MB will upgrade to DX card s next year Hard Drive - Western Digital Raptor WD AD - Windows XP Vista Linux Games partitions Hard Drive - Seagate Barracuda - another of these to be added later for backup Case - GigaByte D Aurora I have been bouncing between a Coolermaster Mystique a Coolermaster Praetorian and a Collermaster WaveMaster now I have this choice PSU - OCZ Modstream W or Antec NEO W Floppy cardreader - Mitsumi in FDD Cardreader Optical - NEC AD- A DVD burner nbsp

A:C2D Build: About to order my first ever build, advice please

Good, except for the E6600. Get the E6400 and overclock it (should overclock well with that board and your ram, without blowing up your processor in 3 years). Will save you quite a bit of money that way.

Also just a personal recommendation. Get the Enermax Noisetaker II 485W PSU instead.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/c2d-build-about-to-order-my-first-ever-build-advice-please.58811/
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi All
I'm Tired Of Still Formatting My PC When Evered Anew Build Is Released
Can I Update Win 7 From Build To Build Without Formatting ?

Thanks

A:Can I Update Win 7 From Build To Build Without Format

Quick Answer: Yes

You could upgrade from a build to another build but it is recommended to do a clean install.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/15285-can-i-update-win-7-build-build-without-format.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hello,

Ive recently built a new comp and put win 7 on it. Now, I was wondering about the new/differant builds. Looks like I have build 7100. And thus far really like, alot!

Should I download a new build?

What are the differences? Will I notice?

Where Do I get new builds?

Thanks alot!

A:Should I upgrade My Win 7 build to a newer build???

The new build (7127 is the only new 1 so far) is available on most torrent sites. If you are having no issues with the RC build 7100 then you may not notice any difference, although, 7127 does seem a bit faster.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/11123-should-i-upgrade-my-win-7-build-newer-build.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Just got done building a new tower and im having an issue with it reading the memory properly Specs Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP AMD Phenom Black Edition Quad Core x Gigabyte sticks of PC - DDR Memory w PSU with every connector imaginable Gigabyte GA-M SLI-DS Motherboard Gigabyte please Memory new system help with build issue SATA II Western Digital HD x DVD-R RW Combo drive So now for the Memory issue with new system build please help issues Installed XP fine everything Memory issue with new system build please help seems to be running and operating ok games seem to be ok but could be better based on the specs When im running windows and i click start and then right click my computer and open properties everything shows up normal but the system memory only reads at quot gig quot and im unsure why I have a total of GB PC - when i started windows initially it said first boot now its steadily reading after every restart setup currently like this Dimm x GB stick PC - Dimm Empty Dimm x GB stick PC - Dimm Empty Dual Channel Mode Even when i run them paired in the same channels i e - - It still reads as - note have tested it with only using one stick and still only reads either way both sticks work but read wrong Please help any questions please ask

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/memory-issue-with-new-system-build-please-help-316111.html