Windows Support Forum

Z510 Onekey Recovery issue,C drive

Q: Z510 Onekey Recovery issue,C drive

Can i Recover the C drive Files from Backup file of other PC using onekey recovery ?Since C drive is formatted For Ideapad Z510

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Z510 Onekey Recovery issue,C drive

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Z510 Onekey Recovery issue,C drive

Hi Anandgs ,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

If you have previously created a One Key Recovery backup before formating the original harddrive on a separate media , with the same model Ideapad Z510 and specifications , as far as I know , you would be able to restore using one key recovery from user back up as an option .

This would overwrite current data on the current pc .
Would this be how you plan on retrieving backup info?

Update us .

Regards

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Z510-Onekey-Recovery-issue-C-drive/td-p/3305393
Relevancy 78.69%

I have done a recovery before without a problem.  But now when I'm in the system recovery environment, my backup drive (an external drive) is not being detected.  Only drives C and D are an option.  I have tried my two different USB ports, and neither work.   By the way, I have a G50-30 laptop, but there are no forums for laptops, so I have posted here. Can anyone help me, please?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/OneKey-Recovery-not-detecting-backup-drive/td-p/3327488
Relevancy 77.83%

In good faith i managed to do system image with Onekey Recovery before my drive died fully I did not expect that restoring would be impossible I bought new drive what is G smaller but still enough for the restore G nbsp I would have NEVER used Onekey if there had hard trouble. and Onekey Dead drive Recovery been warnings that i cant use it right away on new disk that has no service partition and after a day of browsing i even found out that the partitions have to Dead hard drive and Onekey Recovery trouble. be the same size making my new HD useless nbsp My only option so far is to to buy new TB HD find somebody with TB HD Lenovo laptop copy Onekey service partition nbsp and then HOPE that all works out nbsp Because Lenovo Onekey Recovery fails to do what it is supposed to do - provide security i feel i have to make sure that noone of my family or friends ever buy Lenovo products nbsp I need either a program that can extract files from the backup image system or simple way to rebuild service partition and upgraded version of the application that can restore on smaller file system How it all is right now is absolutely horrible

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Dead-hard-drive-and-Onekey-Recovery-trouble/td-p/3349118
Relevancy 65.79%

I just came back from the loop of Autorepair/Diagnosing your PC loop of death..So now I need to do a onekey recovery backup now that everything is working again.When trying to use OKR my sys partition is too large for the recovery partion, so I tried to use the external which has plenty of room (3Tb), but I can't click start since it is greyed out. It is a USB 3 external. Does it have to be bootable or something?My other problems is that in my efforts to make sure I had the latest OKR version, I inadvertantly replaced the one it came with (8.1) with (8.0)...It used to be a yellowish theme, now it is blue themed. The file I installed was okrw818002105.exe .And it still won't let me backup to the external.Any idea on how I could get my original OKR 8.1 back?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/G50-45-with-Win-8-1-Onekey-Recovery-8-1/td-p/3436602
Relevancy 65.36%

Hey,

Does anyone here know a good recovery software that can be set up to boot into the recovery environment when someone pushes the Nova Button (Button next to power button on laptops). I have a Lenovo B575 and I had originally installed Lenovo Onekey Recovery which boots into the Recovery Environment when you push the Nova Button. However I recently upgraded to Windows 8.1 and I understand that is no longer an option. If anyone knows a good recovery software that can do that please let me know or even better if you can find a way to reinstall Lenovo Onekey Recovery in Windows 8.1. I have already tried installing it from the Lenovo website but in order to boot from the Recovery Environment you need to have the OEM and Recovery Partitions and I don't know where to go to get those. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
-Benjamin

A:Onekey Recovery Software

After wiping the existing OEM recovery partition, I do not think you will be able to get the button to work. I think Levono possibly has some code in the Recovery Partition that responds to the button push at boot. In your other thread you were going to try Aoemi One Key. Did that work okay? I know it will not work with the button push but I believe on a Windows 8 computer, it boots to a screen that gives an option to boot to the Aoemi recovery partition or to boot normally.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/569252/onekey-recovery-software/
Relevancy 65.36%

I have Y570 win 7. Recently windows crushed. I have Onekey backup on external drive. I've done a back up of my disk D and my backup software spit out disk problem error on Onekey backup partition. So Onekey does not work. I tried this and this solutions but without succsess. So are there any other ways to restore from onekey back up like OneKey bootable CD?Thanks

A:Y570 recovery without onekey

Hi zhenurik , 

Have you also tried One key Recovery from user backup pointing to the external backup that you have created?

It would be great if you also have created a repair disc to attempt repair on current windows .
If you have exhausted other repair methods check on this link for alternate ways to recover but this is not for the Onekey back up recovery as this would help recover Windows corrupted file. 

At the moment , we are not yet sure of the integrity of the partition or the physical harddrive. using a rescue image may help system boot up on a separate operating system and run diagnostics.

Try to consider repair options first and retrieval of your information as needed.
Update us how it best goes for you.

Regards

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Y570-recovery-without-onekey/td-p/3306155
Relevancy 65.36%

Hi after uprading windows from 7 to 10 my OneKey function stopped to work, what is the other way to recover from recovery poartition (F11 does not work)?Regards

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/G580-recovery-without-OneKey/td-p/3317979
Relevancy 65.36%

Hello Everyone, I want to try and use the oneykey program which came with my Lenovo Y700 computer to restore my computer to factory settings with all default drivers and apps. I have a few questions about this. 1. Will doing this affect any files on my secondary (d) drive?2. Will doing this slow down my computer in any way? Thanks in Advance!

A:Y700 - Onekey Recovery

Hello amsramen, I also have a Y700 that I had to reset back to factory settings using OneKey. I'm assuming you have the model with both a SSD and a HardDrive which would be the same model that I have. If this is the case, the only drive that will be affected will be your primary ( C: ) drive. All files stored on your secondary ( D: ) drive should remain unaffected. But, I would reccomend you to back-up any important files just as a precaution. When I performed the reset, nothing was affected on my secondary ( D: ) drive and everything was just as I left it. Just the primary ( C: ) drive will be reset. And, to answer your second question. No, performing a reset on your laptop should not slow it down. I performed my reset ~2 months ago and have yet to notice any signs of my laptop being slow. Hope this helps some,Synn 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Y700-Onekey-Recovery/td-p/3313581
Relevancy 64.5%

Ive been having issue with my lenovo G580 laptop. Its been stuck in a constant startup repair loop.

Using posts on this forum, ive tried to rectify the problem myself but realised its beyond me but Ive made changes using the DISKPART feature of windows at the command prompt stage, and I think ive disabled the recovery options.

Ive tried to use the onekey recovery service preinatlled onto the laptop. Usually just press the recovery button, next to the power button but pressing this now just boots into the system repair loop.

Does anyone know how I can rectify this?

A:How to re enable lenovo onekey recovery

You can try setting the recovery partition active using partition wizard boot disk, then rebooting to try one key recovery again. There should also be a way to relink recovery to the one key button.

But the factory install is an inferior install to begin with so you'd be better off doing the reinstall in the tutorial under signature picture below.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/372713-how-re-enable-lenovo-onekey-recovery.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi, I got 2 months ago ideapad 300 with windows 10 and yesterday I  accidantly uninstalled the onekey recovery software from windows and I can't find where can I download it. My software looked exactly like the attached picture.

okrhomewindow.png ?87 KB

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Onekey-recovery-software-on-windows-10/td-p/3352719
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi i have a Y laptop for year last week it have gave HDD error and i sent it to service They changed the hdd nbsp But they have installed windows on only hdd partition on whole disk So i resized partition with easeus disk manager and created a second partition after that i can not enter one key recovery with nova button it says that nbsp Onekey recovery partition has damaged so do not launch the main application nbsp i searched a lot and tried lots of things nbsp i have set ids enabled recovery in windows etc damaged so la... partition Onekey has do recovery not nbsp i called support center Onekey recovery partition has damaged so do not la... and they said that they will send me recovery cd in daysbut i must use my computer i can not wait daysplease help nbsp i believe that there must be a very simple solution but i can not find iti didnt changed any partition except windows partition so they should not be broken or damagedthere is many things in internet about easeus and one key recovery nbsp please help to rescue it nbsp important note i have backed up my clean installation of windows on my external hdd nbsp i want to restore it it is not neccecery to wait recovery dvd for days i think there must be a way to recover it

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Onekey-recovery-partition-has-damaged-so-do-not-launch-the-main/td-p/3370060
Relevancy 64.5%

Hello! I need to do a recovery on my system to the factory settings using ORK. But I have partitioned my HD in two parts, one for the system and another for personal archives. I want to know that if I restore, the D: partition will be formatted too and if yes, there is a way to don't do that? Thx

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-Legacy-Laptops-A-I-V/Will-OneKey-Recovery-delete-other-partitions/td-p/1802550
Relevancy 64.5%

HiOn my new HDD i want install Lenovo OneKey Recovery but on old HDD i have installed version 8.1.0.4501I try serach but nothing found. Please help me. I need install it on Windows 10 Home x64. I found but for x86.

A:OneKey Recovery 8.1.0.4501 please help me searchin...

Your other post states win 8.1 on HDD; win 10 on SSD.Onekey is specific to partition sizes and is factory preinstalled. It is NOT available for use/nor will work on your win 10 system.  Use windows backup or similar.[edit] User updated other post to win 10 on HDD]. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/OneKey-Recovery-8-1-0-4501-please-help-me-searching/td-p/3467129
Relevancy 64.5%

Good Day,

1) Hoping for anyone to help me regarding the available driver in this website.

I'ved downloaded the:
Lenovo Onekey Recovery for Y460p
Windows 7 64bit Home Edition 7.0.1230 And it's always "installation failed" even though the setup had finished. I did this with fresh installation and several restart and still no luck.I tried it with two separate laptops = same probI also downloded the 32bit version of it and ofcourse it prompts that it needs a Win7 is 32bit. 2) And how come some drivers from OEM(hidden partition) have higher "Version" than the drivers from this website. Specifically for Lenovo Y460p Windows 7 64bit. Because re-install from initial (which has drivers already), then I downloaded all 64bit drivers here on the website which I thought has upgraded versions. Any advise would be appreciated. Thank you. Best Regards,Jacob

Mod's Edit: Correct text format error with Body of this message.

A:driver of onekey recovery from the website is not ...

Onekey recovery isn't a driver, and should be there if you kept the partitions and didn't wipe the drive

I'm a Lenovo advocate, part of the Lenovo INsiders program. #LenovoIN. I don't work for Lenovo.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/driver-of-onekey-recovery-from-the-website-is-not-working-using/td-p/3311440
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi Friendz I took Ideapad Y laptop with windows pre installed having processor i GB RAM etc in Janauray nbsp I have successfully used Onekey Recovery process and made the system to factory default asking recovery is Onekey process password.... settings times in past The last time was done almost year back The system is very slow and found many boot up files and applications and not sure what to Onekey recovery process is asking password.... keep what to not So tried again using Onekey Recovery Process having intention to make the system default settings and then install good anti virus But this time OneKey Recovery is asking password which was never asked I dont know what Password it is tried with many but could not help it out So installed Onekey rescue drivers from Lenovo site accordingly and tried but still it is asking the same password Can you guys plz help me how to format make to factory default settings of this laptop Thanks alot Onekey recovery process is asking password.... for your time on spending this

A:Onekey recovery process is asking password....

Dear Customer

Welcome in lenovo forums

Hope this will sort the issue out , Just follow the below steps 
1- Shut down the machine , connec the chrager and the battery 
2-With the machine off , click for once on the Novo button and then F11 many time
3- Windows is loading file massage should be displayed and then to start the recovery process

Please let me know 

Thansk
Alaa

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Onekey-recovery-process-is-asking-password/td-p/1235057
Relevancy 63.64%

I am having issues with onekey recovery because I am trying to factory reset my laptop. I have used it before without issues, but I believe it may have happened after I tried out Windows 10 but then reverted back to Windows 7. If I try to use OneKey recovery through the program, when I select the option to reformat, it just restarts my computer normally. If I try to use the onekey recovery key on the keyboard, it just turns on my computer normally. Any solutions to this issue?

A:Lenovo Ideapad z575 OneKey Recovery

Hi Tofu,

Welcome to Lenovo Forums.

Please click the below for better understanding.
Link 1
Link 2

Let us know how you get on.

Regards,
Shashi

Tap that kudos button if I helped  If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Ideapad-z575-OneKey-Recovery/td-p/3308855
Relevancy 63.64%

whenever i try to update "onekey recovery" which is already preloaded in my lenovo u41-70, it gives an error message- "error- the product file definition is lost".

Mod's Edit: System model added to the front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-U-and-S-Series-Notebooks/U41-70-onekey-recovery-product-file-definition-lost/td-p/3434562
Relevancy 63.64%

I backed up all of my work and files with Onekey Recovery. The backup went smoothly and there were no errors or problems. I sent my laptop to Lenovo to be fixed, they sent the laptop back with initial factory recovery (basically like a brand new, completely wiped laptop) but when I went to restore all of my files, it only gets up to 8% and then gives an error message "failed to access files" I HAVE to get those files back. It's about 15 years of undergrad, and graduate work, not to mention all my important information and sentimental pictures and whatnot. Has anyone else had this problem? IS there a way to fi this? Maybe apply the .wsi backup files manually (not through onekey recovery)? Or someone fix this in anyway possible. Please any information would help. I'm desperate

A:OneKey Recovery not restoring backup - "failed to ...

What okr version do you have?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/OneKey-Recovery-not-restoring-backup-quot-failed-to-access-files/td-p/1228751
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello Guys

With the help of this forum iam able to sort out the mess (Error Code : 0xc0000225)

The thing is that my laptop lenovo G50-70 came with pre-isntalled Windows 8.1,
when i bought they said to take backup of the OS using OneKey Recovery,
since lenovo is not providing separate disks now a days,i forgot to take backup and i have tried to partition it using EaseUS then in the middle of this process i got an error 0xc0000225,i have solved this with the help of EasyRE neosmart (bought it online)
it worked but the recovery drives and system_drv drive are unallocated,just two local drives are Healthy
if i can make them work again i can get OneKey Recovery work again,
using EaseUS Data Recovery iam able to see the lost drives and files.
Is there any way i can make these drives work again i.e Healthy Partition ?

Thanks in advance

Relevancy 63.64%

I have an S206 IdeaPad now loaded with Windows 8. When I try to Lsunch OneKey I get Driver Initialization Failed, please reinstall application. I have reinstalled using the setup.exe in the OneKey directory on the Lenovo partition, but still get the same error. I have searched the community, google, support etc. but cannot see  resolution. Any ideas would be appreciated.

A:OneKey Recovery Driver Initialization fsiled

hi duckulaj,

Welcome to the Lenovo Forums.

Some lenovo softwares and applications including the One Key Recovery 7.0 will not function properly after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 8 as discussed in the Lenovo Windows 8 Upgrade Guide.

If you want to create a recovery disc for the preloaded OS, you will need to contact Lenovo on how to go about getting this disc as you can only create it on the preloaded Windows 7 OS.

Hope this heps.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-U-and-S-Series-Notebooks/OneKey-Recovery-Driver-Initialization-fsiled/td-p/1059261
Relevancy 63.21%

Help nbsp nbsp I upgraded a Lenovo G laptop from Windows to Windows nbsp nbsp I had network and sound issues that could not be resolved so I decided to revert using the recovery option found in settings nbsp nbsp nbsp It appears things are back but now I nbsp need to do a clean install of Windows nbsp nbsp nbsp The Lenovo OneKey Recovery button on the laptop should boot the OneKey application is OneKey G770 afte... button Recovery not - working to get a clean install of factory setting but it now appears to G770 - OneKey Recovery button is not working afte... be broken I come up in Windows nbsp nbsp Now on the drive I see nbsp applications drivers and Windows upgrade now empty folders nbsp nbsp nbsp The drivers nbsp folder still has OneKey drivers but the nbsp applications folder nbsp does not have OneKey but nbsp I'm not sure if it should nbsp nbsp Using the OneKey application from Windows it let me make DVDs of the factory install but I'm worried that the Microsoft Windows upgrade changed these files nbsp too nbsp nbsp nbsp Did the Windows upgrade or revert wipe out the Windows factory install files nbsp How can I verify How can I get the OneKey button to work again I appreciate any help you G770 - OneKey Recovery button is not working afte... can offer Thanks

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/G770-OneKey-Recovery-button-is-not-working-after-Windows-10/td-p/3363346
Relevancy 63.21%

Hey guys,

Was trying to do an update for a friend... forgetting that lenovo puts on onekey recovery when I tried to update his vista it restarted.. and now black screens after loading.

Now, I have tried a lot of stuff. I know microsoft has put out an update, but since I can not see the screen or even get into safemode (it hangs at crcdisk.sys...) Is there anyway to fix this without reformatting? I do not have his vista CD so this is kind of a problem..

Please help me figure out how to apply the update (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...XxtnfXixWUn2GSQbuIEq49RAM/kBPoMrhosg7ZBdXSQ==)

Or maybe figure out something else!

A:Help!! Onekey Recovery and Vista Update.. Black screened me!!

Give Lenovo a call. They might be able to help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-onekey-recovery-and-vista-update-black-screened-me.937934/
Relevancy 63.21%

Hey guys,

Was trying to do an update for a friend... forgetting that lenovo puts on onekey recovery when I tried to update his vista it restarted.. and now black screens after loading.

Now, I have tried a lot of stuff. I know microsoft has put out an update, but since I can not see the screen or even get into safemode (it hangs at crcdisk.sys...) Is there anyway to fix this without reformatting? I do not have his vista CD so this is kind of a problem..

Please help me figure out how to apply the update (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...g7ZBdXSQ%3d%3d)

Or maybe figure out something else!

A:Help!! Onekey Recovery and Vista Update.. Black screened me!!

What is it that you tried to update the Vista system with?

The link is bad.

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/help-onekey-recovery-and-vista-update-black-screened-me-500119.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Lenovo z510
I somehow formatted C drive during windows setup
I have lenovo recovery partition and 3 other partitions with my personal files.
My question is . If I run one key recovery it will delete and restore only C drive or will it delete all my other partitions too.?

Mod's Edit: System model added to the front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity and moved post to correct forum.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Z510-Will-one-key-recovery-deletes-all-partition-other-than-C/td-p/3393210
Relevancy 62.35%

Dear Sir/Madam, I was installing an update of onekey recovery, when the error window jumped out and said 'error!! your product definition file lost' and it failed update constantly. How do I fix it. Thanks

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Yoga-3-Pro-1370-Laptop-onekey-recovery-update-error-your-product/td-p/3479854
Relevancy 62.35%

Hi, I have lenovo Ideapad z400 (Touch). I got problem with my notebook, so I need restore to Factory Default using Hot Key Novo button (system recovery). My default OS is windows 8.The Lenovo Rescue system 4.0 is not work properly, so cannot load One Key Recovery.Please help to solve this issue. Novo button?Lenovo Rescue System 4.0?Failed?BRRudi

A:Failed to load OneKey Recovery Lenovo Ideapad Z400...

HOLA
@rudiss 

Al parecer tienes un error en la particin de recuperacin del sistema,Salvo que creases discos de recuperacin o USB en su da,no va ser posible volver a hacer que funcione,tendras que solicitar a lenovo nuevos discos de recuperacin de tu sistema y modelo de equipo.

Como obtener discos de recuperacin:

Spanish to English translation...

Apparently you have an error in the recovery partition system , except that creases recovery discs or USB in your day , it will be possible again to make it work, you should apply to lenovo new recovery discs of your system and model equipment.

How to obtain recovery discs:
https://support.lenovo.com/es/es/documents/ht035659

Saludos.

Mod's Edit: Google translated for the benefit of English readers. 

Haga clic en la estrella para decir gracias, Por favor marque si resuelve su problema.No trabajo para LENOVO soy usuario voluntario.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Failed-to-load-OneKey-Recovery-Lenovo-Ideapad-Z400-Touch/td-p/3351811
Relevancy 62.35%

Hi, I have lenovo Ideapad z400 (Touch). I got problem with my notebook, so I need restore to Factory Default using Hot Key Novo button (system recovery). My default OS is windows 8.The Lenovo Rescue system 4.0 is not work properly, so cannot load One Key Recovery.Please help to solve this issue. Novo button?Lenovo Rescue System 4.0?Failed?BRRudi

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Failed-to-load-OneKey-Recovery-Lenovo-Ideapad-Z400-Touch/td-p/3351811
Relevancy 60.2%

I bought a Lenovo Z a year ago with the following configuration nbsp Operating SystemWindows Z510 Shutdown Lenovo issue Pro with Media Center -bit I got the laptop with Windows and I installed Pro myself CPUIntel Core i - MQ nbsp GHz CHaswell nm TechnologyRAM GB Dual-Channel DDR MHz - - - MotherboardLENOVO VIUU U E GraphicsGeneric PnP Monitor x Hz Intel HD Graphics Lenovo MB NVIDIA GeForce GT M Lenovo CStorage GB Seagate ST LM Lenovo Z510 Shutdown issue -SSHD- GB SATA COptical DrivesPLDS DVD-RW DU A SHAudioRealtek High Definition Audio nbsp The issue I am facing is that my laptop used to shutdown when the battery was charging I would be working on something and the laptop would just switch off The place where I bought it from replaced the charger once the motherboard a second time and the third time they replaced the charger again at which point the problem seemed to have stopped This was about months ago in which time I haven't faced that problem again nbsp Recently I was playing a game on my laptop and the power was plugged in and the battery was charging from and the laptop switched off This happens whenever I run the game and the laptop is plugged in to power supply However if I run the game on just battery itself I face no shutdown issues nbsp nbsp Can anyone help me nbsp

A:Lenovo Z510 Shutdown issue

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

Have you ever checked the temperatures to see if that is the cause of the shutdown ?    Use the free utility HWMonitor to see what the temperatures are when gaming with it plugged in and when gaming on battery only.  The program comes in two versions.  The first will install on your hard drive.  The second is a compressed version that can be unzipped and then copied onto a flash drive for a portable version. 

Here is a link to that free program......

http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

Since the laptop has been in use for 7 months, if you never blew out the dust from the fan and heat sink you might give that a try as well.  Accumulated dust will increase temperatures and reduce the fan's performance.   Just use short bursts of compressed air in the intake and exhaust vents several times.  Avoid long blasts as they may damage the fan.  Cans of compressed air can be purchased from any computer or electronics store. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Z510-Shutdown-issue/td-p/2061288
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi Everyone, I have a Levnovo z510 i5 @2.5 GB running windows 10.The usb ports gets disconnected on their own.I have to place my laptop on the floor to acess the pendrive .Also, sometimes, it just doesn't recognize and gives this error 'Device has malfunctioned!' Kindly provide help. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Ideapad-z510-USB-port-Issue/td-p/3326822
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi everyone nbsp I bought my Z notebook about years ago and this problem started about weeks ago A significat drop on performance occured when playing games that previously had no problem to run smoothly It's quite annoying because now it's Ideapad performance Z510 issue impossible for my games to run fluently - instead they almost run frame by frame like I had too weak graphic card It happened suddenly - one day it was OK Ideapad Z510 performance issue and the other everything went down I cannot watch YouTube videos in p quality p is max and if I chose higher Ideapad Z510 performance issue quality videos cannot run smoothly - the situation is almost the same like with my games Video needs to take some time to load for about - seconds - it also lasts for about - seconds My notebook also needs much more time to start up and switch off It used to be a copule of seconds and now I feel like this time has doubled In general my PC works slower I scanned it for viruses a copule of times and even reinstalled Windows Nothing helped What is happening Is it because of the graphic card or is it because built-in technology making the hardware obsolete and forcing buying a new PC nbsp In advance thanks for You help

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Ideapad-Z510-performance-issue/td-p/3319035
Relevancy 58.91%

Hello guys so I am here to address the same issue regarding about the battery problem occur on Lenovo z For those of you who are new to this problem or this is the first time where this issue occurs please check out the following guide--- gt https forums lenovo com t Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series Lenovo-Z -Battery-Issues m-p M nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp For the rest of us who are facing the same issue for the nd time I have decided to write this post as I saw that there is many of us who have updated our battery firmware and we are still Lenovo battery UPDATING Z510 after the FIRM... issue, facing the same issue plus Lenovo staff themselve have not update us on this issue yet From here onwards I am going to be addressing the issue based on my experience so I had updated my firmware on March of when this problem occurs After the update everything was working fine as usual until recently around this week or last week the same issue occurs again and again which is quite devastating for me as I usually use my laptop for presentation nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp I hope that Lenovo support Lenovo Z510 battery issue, after UPDATING the FIRM... team will be able to fix Lenovo Z510 battery issue, after UPDATING the FIRM... this issue as soon as possible as I do use my laptop everyday sometimes in an environment that does not have plug Thank You nbsp LnvBFU v nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Z510-battery-issue-after-UPDATING-the-FIRMWARE/td-p/3477879
Relevancy 57.62%

I am trying to make a OneKey recovery backup on a 32GB USB 3.0 flash drive. Windows 10.  How long does this take? So far it has been "initializing" for about an hour and 20 minutes.  Is this normal? If so, how long should I expect to wait for this to complete?  I am not connected to the internet...we have a metered connection.

A:Making a OneKey backup on flash drive.

UPDATE: After 4 hours in initializing, I stopped and am reformatting the flash drive and will try again. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Making-a-OneKey-backup-on-flash-drive/td-p/3376941
Relevancy 57.19%

hello every one . i didn't know that lenovo Community is so active WOWi had a quetion guyssomtimes my sweet sweet lenovo z510 get slow . at the startup , at installing a program , when i copy somthing in other partion of my hard drive . i had this problem since i bought this laptop . what should i do? is that my hard drive?if i was sure that issue is my hard drive , i would change that .you can hear a clicking sound of my hard drive all the time. i tested some softwaires that can test my hard drive's health and all you see is healthy healthy healthyand i'm like : whaaaat !!!!!!! i really don't know what i have to do 

Screenshot (1).png ?84 KB

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/is-it-my-hard-drive-or-i-must-keep-looking-z510/td-p/3470594
Relevancy 55.9%

Just wanted to say hello, I do not know very much about computers but am trying to learn.  I am currently working on my old computer which has Windows 7, I was having a problem with windows, that when I tried to log on it said that it was trying to do a system repair and then shut down.  so I did a reinstall and ended up with two Window 7 programs.  I was able to delete one, however now it is saying that the recovery disc is almost full.  I have done a defrag, and that did not clear any space and wondered if there was anything I could do to clear space for if there was any other option for me.  Thank you for advice that you can give me Julie

A:Hello---Recovery Drive Issue

to Bleeping Computer.As a new member be sure to read the Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Guide and the following...All Help TopicsHelp Topic: Posting & The Post EditorHelp Topic: Topics and ForumsBleepingComputer Forum RulesBest regardsThe BC Staff

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/580708/hello-recovery-drive-issue/
Relevancy 47.73%

Hi everyone,  I've been trying to upgrade to Windows 10 for a while now from Windows 8.1, the Windows 10 files manage to download quite successfully in the beginning, saying I have enough space etc, so it all looks dandy for a minute or two. However once the files are downloaded,  it tells me I don't have enough disk space. It turns out the file has been downloading to my Recovery Drive which really doesn't have enough room in the first place.  So my question is, how do I stop the Windows 10 upgrade from downloading into my Recovery Drive, and move the downloading location to somewhere more sensible? I've tried restarting the process, deleting the downloaded file from the Recovery Drive, but it still recreates the same files in the same place. I haven't found any option as to if I can move the download location so far either.  Thanks in advance!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Windows-10-Upgrade-from-Windows-8-1-Recovery-Drive-issue/td-p/5764869
Relevancy 45.15%

Dear All,

My colleague mistakenly deleted all the file from the Windows 7 recovery drive, drive is still there and nothing have been copied in that drive after deleting the recovery files. Machine is HP Probook 4530s. Is there any way to restore the windows 7 recovery reset the system to its factory settings?

Thanks in advance

Regards

A:Recover Deleted Windows 7 Recovery Files from Recovery Drive

You might be able to use a free recovery tool like Recuva or MiniTool Partition Wizard. But there are no guarantees that all deleted files will be recovered or that they will be in a usable condition.

Recuva - Undelete, Unerase, File and Disk Recovery - Free Download

MiniTool Partition Recovery

It may be safer to contact HP support and buy a set of recovery disks for your particular machine. I'm taking a guess that you are in India?

Contact HP - Office locations | HP? India

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/303126-recover-deleted-windows-7-recovery-files-recovery-drive.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi Folks nbsp I have an XPS which was running a fully updated version of Windows nbsp Using Dell Backup and Recovery free edition I created a Factory Backup of Recovery Media to DVD nbsp So far so good So now the hard drive failed and I ve installed its replacement nbsp I boot off the 8.1 How for Recovery Recovery after to Windows use Drive Media Hard Replacement Recovery Media How to use Recovery Media for Windows 8.1 Recovery after Hard Drive Replacement but there are NO OPTIONS to recover that actually work nbsp On the initial screen I get Troubleshoot or Turn off your PC So I choose Troubleshoot nbsp I m then presented with Refresh Reset Advanced Options and Command Prompt nbsp Refresh says the drive is locked and to unlock it first huh nbsp If I choose a quot Reset quot I m presented with a seemingly related issue quot Unable to Reset your PC A required drive partition is missing quot Why isn t there a quot Press this stupid button and we ll reinstall everything off the Recovery Media you created quot nbsp This seems totally absurd nbsp Am I losing my mind Thanks in advance

A:How to use Recovery Media for Windows 8.1 Recovery after Hard Drive Replacement

Hi Spamcop01,
I would suggest you to try booting the system with the recovery discs again so that this time it will boot using the disc. If you’re still facing the same issue the recovery disc may be corrupt. Please send me a private message with the computer's service tag, Name registered during the system purchase and email address so that I can check and assist you further. To send a private message, click on my name and send private message.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/4677/t/19537766
Relevancy 45.15%

I am working on my sisters Toshiba L d-S notebook windows gb amd v processor gb drive Started with error msg at boot quot encountered a problem communicating with create from as to partition mounted usb-external drive recovery how recovery dvd's a device at startup quot Couldn t get by this error took out drive inserted into usb-enclosure and tested numerous sector errors She has also lost the recovery disks I made for her I used partition software to scan just the recovery partition and there are no errors reported there What I would like to do is to copy to a flash drive or make new recovery dvd s from this recovery partition then I can use the coa from the back of the notebook if necessary how to create recovery dvd's from recovery partition mounted as usb-external drive for full install onto a new hard drive However I can t use the toshiba notebook for this I can only use my desktop pc for the xfer using the toshiba hard drive as a usb external drive and the toshiba media creator software will not install onto my desktop pc doesn t give me a reason I would prefer to go the dvd-route but flash drive would be ok too Any info is appreciated thanks nbsp

A:how to create recovery dvd's from recovery partition mounted as usb-external drive

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-create-recovery-dvds-from-recovery-partition-mounted-as-usb-external-drive.1111084/
Relevancy 45.15%

I have a Sony Vaio VPCEH25EN and while partitioning I lost somehow have lost the automatic recovery faciltiy that used to recover the whole system from the recovery files stored in a hidden drive.

Now I have copied the contents of the recovery drive using linux but am not able to create a bootable recovery disc with that so that I can recover to the original factory settings as I having a problem with many drivers if I install the same OS separately.

So is there any way that I can create a bootable recovery media for my system from that contents of the recovery drive, just copying in a pendrive or DVD isnt serving the purpose.

A:How to creat bootable recovery disc with the contents of recovery drive

Hi and welcome to TSF you should have made recovery disc when you first got your machine there should be software on it to allow you to make the discs all the manuals drivers etc should be here Support for VPCEH25EN : E Series : VAIO? Laptop & Computer : Sony India

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/how-to-creat-bootable-recovery-disc-with-the-contents-of-recovery-drive-622830.html
Relevancy 45.15%

I get a message that Windows failed.
Info: The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible.

It instructs me to insert the windows installation disc, restart, and run "repair your computer".  However, I did not receive an installation disc, only a utilities disk (which does not boot)
What do I do now?

A:Inspiron M5030 recovery boot issue. Recovery disk does full restore and starts Win7, which operates fine. But on restart, windows will not boot.

1. Reseat the hard disk drives, reseat the controller and monitor. 2. Perform chkdsk /r on the RAID volume. 3. Run diagnostics on the hard disk drives and controller and replace as necessary.
Additional Information:
Event ID 1001 is logged in the System event log. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 12.08.2013 11:23:04 Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: server.domain.com Description: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000f4 (0x0000000000000003, 0xfffffa800644ab30, 0xfffffa800644ae10, 0xfffff80001be07b0). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 031214-68266-01 Review of the memory dump files using Debugging Tools for Windows will result in output similar to the following.BugCheck 7A, {fffff6fc40040128, ffffffffc000000e, 6454cbe0, fffff88008025000} Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+36c1a ) Debugging Details: ------------------ ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc000000e - A device which does not exist was specified. DISK_HARDWARE_ERROR: There was error with disk hardwareBugCheck F4, {3, fffffa8006332b30, fffffa8006332e10, fffff80001b8e7b0} ----- ETW minidump data unavailable----- Probably caused by : csrss.exe CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION (f4)
Look below for more details
Source : www.dell.com/.../EN

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19683062
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi,
Just upgraded my new Inspiron do Windows 10.  Eveyrhing is now up-to-date (Windows updates, drivers, Dell updates, etc...).

Windows 10 has the ability to create a "Recovery USB Drive"... as well as the Dell Backup & Recovery application.  Which one should we choose ?... can they both be used to fully reinstall Windows 10 on a brand new disk drive ?  Is the USB recovery drive created with the Dell Backup & Recovery app is the same as the one created with Windows 10, except with a few more Dell applications ?

Oh and one last thing... let say in more than one year my hard drive crashes and I have to completely reinstall Windows 10, will I have to pay for it (since the 1 year free upgrade from Microsoft will have expired) or will I be able to reinstall and activate it ?

Thanks guys ! 

A:Dell Factory Recovery vs Windows 10 Recovery Drive

You'll need to use the windows 10 recovery, if what you want to do is restore windows 10. As for reinstall after 1 year, you won't have to pay anything, as your computer is activated under your Microsoft account.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/software-os/f/4997/t/19648545
Relevancy 44.72%

This “HowTo” provides information and instruction how to create a USB recovery media flash drive using the Toshiba recovery ISO image files or Toshiba Recovery discs (DVDs)

To create a USB recovery media flash drive, a USB flash drive with at least 16GB disk space is suggested (depends on the size of the ISO images or recovery discs).

Note: Since 2015 the ISO layout has changed and a different procedure must be processed to create the USB media. The new recovery media type can be identified by the names of the ISO files.
More info: http://aps2.toshiba-tro.de/kb0/HTD4103KB0000R01.htm

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?88517-How-to-create-a-USB-recovery-flash-drive-using-recovery-ISO-image
Relevancy 44.72%

My Laptop came preloaded with Windows 7 Home Premium and I would like to create system recovery disks. I have a drive labeled RECOVERY (D. How do I create recovery disks from this drive?

A:Need to create system recovery disks from RECOVERY (D:) drive

We know nothing about your laptop, so it's hard to say. Who made it?? What model?

You probably have to access some program, either from a choice in your list of programs or through a particular keystroke during the boot process. Look in your list of available programs for something related to recovery or consult your manual.

http://www.sevenforums.com/backup-restore/221832-need-create-system-recovery-disks-recovery-d-drive.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi Not sure if this is the correct Forum - I have an Ideacentre Desktop but couldn't find it in the list OneKey is taking up over 200gb of my 1T hard disk, which is now nearly full so I need the 200gb back I use another method to back up my data - I copy all my data to removable drives regularly and I have the installation disks for all the software Please could you tell me how to either move OneKey to a removable hard drive or remove it completely from my PCThanks

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkCentre-A-E-M-S-Series/Onekey-removal/td-p/3356131
Relevancy 43.86%

I made a full Onekey Backup on an external drive, when I go to browse and restore the WSI file it says "The program cannot restore the system partition because its structure is incorrect. You may have to recreate the partition to continue" Previous to this I imaged the internal 2TB drive onto a smaller disk, to downgrade to Windows 7 so had to format it to MBR, it didn't work out and I went and restored from the image, which has resized the original partitions and now I have two recovery partitions of 10GB and 455GB What are my options from here?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-A-B-C-N-S-Flex-Horizon/B50-30-Onekey-Restore/td-p/3379341
Relevancy 43.86%

When I tried to install os x on my pc os x deleted onekey partition and replaced it with os x recovery partition. So i used minitool partition wizard to restore the partition and i used onekey program to boot to onekey. But then the error in this photo appeared and everytime i rebooted i got the same error again. It wont let me boot from cd or usb but I was able before this happened. My model is 90AU. Please help...? 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-E-H-K-M-Q-Y-and-ErazerX/Stuck-at-onekey/td-p/3450244
Relevancy 43.86%

If you have a recovery drive - that includes the recovery partition - made on one computer, but have a toshiba laptop with a bad drive (but the recovery partition is ok), can you replace/copy the partition on the recovery drive with the recovery partition from the bad laptop HD?

My friend's laptop would not boot, and would not factory recover, reset, or refresh. I tried to clone the hard drive before I started messing with the disc. It would not clone, but I was able to copy the recovery partition to a USB drive.

He never make recovery discs, so could not re-install, but I can borrow the recovery drive that my aunt made for her laptop.

A:replace recovery partition in recovery drive?

There may be a couple problems with that. The Factory Image is too large to be just copied to a Fat32 partition, so it has to be divided in sections. You could do that using DISM and put the .swm files in the sources folder. Not even a guess as to whether it would work.

There is other information concerning the configuration of the computer making the recovery drive. If it was made on a different computer, that info would probably be incorrect and not allow a reset.

I have never tried, but you might be able to copy the Factory image to a drive formatted as NTFS and then set the recovery to look for that file for a reset. Maybe you have already copied the entire recovery partition...

If you assume the factory image is the same for both systems, can you copy the entire Recovery Image partition from the bad drive to the good drive?

http://www.eightforums.com/installation-setup/48430-replace-recovery-partition-recovery-drive.html
Relevancy 43.43%

I have bought a new laptop Lenovo Yoga 500-15isk, but the OneKey Optimzer is not working on the system. Even I have tried to download and reinstall it. But the message pops-up stating that the install shiels wizard is not allowing it to install it, and also removes all the component of OneKey Optimizer. Even after many times contacting the lenovo also there is no solution. Can anybody help me out with this problem.#OneKeyOptimizerNotWorking

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/OneKey-Optimizer-is-not-working-with-Win-10/td-p/3431956
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi, I formated the whole hard drive with all the partitions and now the ONEKEY doesn't work anymore. I made a windows 10 home recovery usb on microsoft website and it is installed on my computer and it works great but I want to know if there is a way to make the ONEKEY works again? (Restore the Lenovo partition some how), Thank you!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Ideapad-300-14-ISK-onekey-after-format/td-p/3331994
Relevancy 43.43%

Hey So I recently bought a Lenovo y and my family accidently installed something called Chip Digital GmbH installer through Techradar while trying to get another program and while I deleted it and the folder it created when it ran Resetting/Onekey/spyware my computer doesn't seem to run any differently and my antivirus doesn't find anything I'm kinda freaking out I can't seem to find much information on it I have a few questions nbsp I'm using Windows Home If I Resetting/Onekey/spyware want to factory reset there seems to be both a onekey recovery option from lenovo and a reset your pc option from Windows Which should be used Do they do the same thing nbsp Is there anything I should know about doing a factory reset Will it delete EVERYTHING including the Lenovo apps and antivirus that came with the computer Or will it just be like when I opened my computer for the first time nbsp I have a restore point from a few days ago but have been told that spyware can potentially spread if you do that Is the restore point a better option than factory reset I don't have many personal files that I can't lose yet so I assume factory reset is more thorough nbsp Does anybody know anything about this Chip Digital program or Techradar downloads and know if I should be worried nbsp Thanks to anyone who can provide assistance

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Resetting-Onekey-spyware/td-p/3368880
Relevancy 43.43%

I have not been able to create a backup with OneKey Recover. I get an error saying "Current system cannot support back up". I tried it fresh out of the box with no changes being made to my partitions. Anyone know what the issue could be?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/OneKey-Backup-not-working/td-p/3374932
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi

Not sure if this is the correct Forum - I have an Ideacentre Desktop but couldn't find it in the list

OneKey is taking up over 200gb of my 1T hard disk, which is now nearly full so I need the 200gb back

I use another method to back up my data - I copy all my data to removable drives regularly and I have the installation disks for all the software

Please could you tell me how to either move OneKey to a removable hard drive or remove it completely from my PC
Thanks

Mod:   edited title to add system type

A:B750 All-in-One: OneKey removal

What is the system model of your IdeaCentre ?   Thx. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-A-B-C-N-S-Flex-Horizon/B750-All-in-One-OneKey-removal/td-p/3356131
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello Everyone,  Does a Lenovo Idepad have a Onekey Theater Button?

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:Onekey theater Button

Dear Boniface_1765

Welcome in Lenovo community

Kindly be informed that the One key Theater Button is not available in all models , so please let us know if you are concerning about a specific models or all models 

Thanks
Alaa

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Onekey-theater-Button/td-p/1779649
Relevancy 43%

Sorry I am a computer novice; but, I am running out of hard drive C space and I thought maybe I could put Recovery Drive D on a flash drive in order to free up drive C space.

If this is possible, can you refer me to some instructions on how to do this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

A:Can you put Recovery Drive D on a flash drive to free up hard drive

To be honest a recovery drive won't give you much space (10 GB or so?). You are better off with a USB external HDD and move your less accessed data to the external.

I wonder what others will say.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/370017-can-you-put-recovery-drive-d-flash-drive-free-up-hard-drive.html
Relevancy 43%

When I tried to install os x on my pc os x deleted onekey partition and replaced it with os x recovery partition. So i used minitool partition wizard to restore the partition and i used onekey program to boot to onekey. But then the error in this photo appeared and everytime i rebooted i got the same error again. It wont let me boot from cd or usb but I was able before this happened. My model is 90AU. Please help...
?

Mod's Edit: System model added to the front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-E-H-K-M-Q-Y-and-ErazerX/Erazer-X310-Stuck-at-onekey/td-p/3450244
Relevancy 43%

Hello I want to know how to fully restore the Onekey recovery functions as when i tried to boot into onekey throught novo button it simply boots the OS partion not the recovery nbsp Few months back i have decided that the recovery partition is taking up space so i have backed it up only Cannot G50-70 Lenovo boot 8.1: Windows into Onekey... the partiton nothing else with macrium reflect and have recently restored it but Windows is not recongising the partiton even when i have hiddened it through minitool parition wizard nbsp Lenovo G50-70 Windows 8.1: Cannot boot into Onekey... nbsp As for the backup of the Lenovo G50-70 Windows 8.1: Cannot boot into Onekey... partiton it is not corrupted in anyway since i have veritied the backup nbsp nbsp Here is the partitons as shown nbsp https gyazo com b f c bbeb fa d nbsp nbsp As you can see the recovery partiton still kept its name and size after restoring the parition through macrium reflect nbsp Please help me to get windows to recognise the partiton and restore the onekey functionSpec nbsp Lenovo G - GB Rami Intel core ghz TB Space with normal hardrive It is in GPT nbsp

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-G50-70-Windows-8-1-Cannot-boot-into-Onekey-recovery/td-p/3330578
Relevancy 43%

I have a Lenovo Edge 15 with an I3 core prossesor it has a Windows 10 OS and use to work perfectly up until I accidentally hit the OneKey Recovery button located on the side of the laptop Now when I start up the laptop it goes to the OneKey recovery screen and I can't exit it I've tried starting it up from the boot menu it just brings me back to the OneKey recovery screen I need back in my laptop can anyone help me? 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-11e-Windows-E-and-Edge/when-my-computer-starts-up-it-goes-to-OneKey-Recovery/td-p/3462792
Relevancy 43%

I have unistalled the 2 applications, and I want to re-install them. Could someone please inform me where to download these two software, my device is Yoga 500.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-Setting-and-Onekey-Optimizer/td-p/3453722
Relevancy 43%

I have a laptop G780 with intel i7 CPU, and 8 G RAM, and it is working very slowly.When I bought it, it was with another version of windows, and now I have windows 10.I need to reset to factory setting, and reinstall windows. I wanted first to update the security copy of OneKey, but I get a message that it would need 573 GB, and there is no enought place, while the original settings made the partition to 25 GB, and I can't change the destination where is should be inside the computer.So my questions are:1- How to update this security copy?2- If I couldn't do that, the last one was in april 2014, when I bought the computer, would that re-install the old version of windows?Best regards,

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/G780-OneKey-update-and-reset/td-p/3450392
Relevancy 43%

press Novo button, see Novo Button Menu.Press System Recovery.  EXPECTED: A white screen menu for OneKey recovery. Restore from Initial BackupRestore from Users Backup SHOWN: the blue menu from Microsoft Windows 10 recovery.ContinueTroubleshootTurn off your PCI have chosen "Troubleshoot > Reset This PC > Just Remove My Files and gone through with it.  It appears to have reinstalled Windows 10.  Now there is a C:\Windows.old folder. Was that a mistake? How do I get this new orange laptop to go to the proper partition containing the OneKey recovery so I can go back to factory defaults? This is Lenovo Case #8006794272. 

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:Yoga 900-13ISK does not have OneKey menu after pre...

Just checking, but did you shutdown the Yoga 900 first, before pushing the Novo button? I believe that if you press the button while Windows is running, you will get a different set of menus and actions.

Trying powering down the Yoga 900 completely, and then push the button. That should take you into the Recovery system and enable you to do a fresh install of the factory image of Windows from Lenovo. That will also include Lenovo applications such as Photo Master.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Yoga-900-13ISK-does-not-have-OneKey-menu-after-pressing-the-Novo/td-p/3290747
Relevancy 43%

My laptop is less than a week old. OneKey Revovery worked until I updated Windows 10 and Updated the Version to 8.1 Now when I click on the icon it shows up on the task bar but there is no program there to go to. If I hover over it to show the thumb preview it is just a blank screen.Can I roll this program back to be able to use or what is the fix?

onekey.PNG ?369 KB

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/G70-80-Latest-Update-OneKey-Revovery-Will-Not-Load/td-p/3388200
Relevancy 43%

When ever I try to run the onekey optimizer, it always gives me this error message (attached)Can anyone helpe me out?

7_31_5_52.PNG ?99 KB

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-U-and-S-Series-Notebooks/lenovo-u31-onekey-optimizer-crashing/td-p/3383562
Relevancy 43%

Hi, I have a dell inspiron 530 with a recovery D: drive (factory installed) and I recently had to reformat my computer and I must have reformatted to the wrong drive because my drives have switched, my D recovery is now my recovery c with too many files on it and my c os drive is now my d os drive, I have no system restore points because I reformatted, please help!!

Relevancy 42.57%

two weeks ago i was bought a Fujitsu B series lifebook computer About days ago I had got that virus stating I had a quot processor running at degrees quot quot hard drive clusters are partly damaged quot quot must scan to fix this issue quot yatta yatta yatta and some other classic virus jive talk i cant computer support.. no or rom drive, issue floppy drive, with is featuring missing" drive "NTLDR cd flash remember at this moment At first it kept bothering me about the scan then it started popping up windows in short succesion then i couldnt access my other files then my desk top went black and was reduced to icons start menu was obliterated try combo fix trend micro some other reliable programs but i would either down load them and they d disappear or in "NTLDR is missing" issue with computer featuring no cd rom drive, floppy drive, or flash drive support.. the case of combofix it would load then exit out quickly It reached a point were i just couldn t boot my computer up "NTLDR is missing" issue with computer featuring no cd rom drive, floppy drive, or flash drive support.. anymore NTLDR was missing it said I am not sure if that virus deleted it or if the computer and its hd were just old and wore out It was from the flea market I cant get past that error msg there is no flash drive boot up option on this old thing i have no floppy drive with it it has no cd rom drive ive heard the external usb cd rom drive cant be used to boot it up but im not percent sure Someone else with the same notebook reported "NTLDR is missing" issue with computer featuring no cd rom drive, floppy drive, or flash drive support.. that it would not allow usb cd rom drive boot up I have been told network boot is an option but i was told thats just to access it after its turned on and its not what i think its for I was told an hd switch was a good option but i dont know how to remove the hd from the fujitsu and i dont know if it uses a special connector cable I have an acer aspire but I dont know if it would work in that laptop I am not sure what to do at this point with it I am not even sure if im posting this in the right section but i know I m on the right site because a top contributer at Yahoo answers directed me here and I have seen the main site giving input on other issues rocking the technological world Mod Edit Edited content to make more readable understandable Hamluis

A:"NTLDR is missing" issue with computer featuring no cd rom drive, floppy drive, or flash drive support..

i think im past infected moderator. saying im still in the infection stage is like telling someone with cervical cancer to take the HPV vaccine..

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/433126/ntldr-is-missing-issue-with-computer-featuring-no-cd-rom-drive-floppy-drive-or-flash-drive-support/
Relevancy 42.57%

I sent in a Lenovo G - laptop for warranty repairs for replacing the failing hard drive nbsp As part of the process Lenovo support email reponse told me to prepare the laptop by taking a user backup nbsp I did this with Lenovo's OneKey app which I believed that this would do to process nbsp The laptop came back and the OneKey User problem restore G50-80 backup hard drive was replace and re-imaged to factory defaults nbsp I now am trying to do the OneKey restore of my successful user backup but the process is reporting nbsp The program cannot restore the system partition because its structure is G50-80 OneKey User backup restore problem incorrect You may have to recreate the partition to continue nbsp I did get another USB key and did a OneKey 'System backup to it just in case nbsp I tested the OneKey restore process with this backup and OneKey will allow it to contine nbsp I did not continue this test process nbsp I then retrieved the original USB key used for the first set up backup of this laptop and it also gave the same error result message as above nbsp nbsp nbsp What gives nbsp Why can I not restore the user backup

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/G50-80-OneKey-User-backup-restore-problem/td-p/3466235
Relevancy 42.57%

I reccently updated my graphics and audio drivers using DriverMax. But new sound driver wasn't working properly. So i used to the backup to revert to my old drivers. But now the old sound driver doesn't work any more so I have to use the new one I got from the lenovo website. I tried system restore but it didn't help. Then I noticed OneKey Theater movie mode wasn't working properly. The sound changes but the display changes only for a second and goes back to normal. I've tried re-installing the driver but nothing seems to work!

HELP!

A:Lenovo Z570 OneKey Theater problem

.Please try the following site for Genuine Drivers etc - Lenovo Drivers and Support Site unless you have changed the sound card. Then please list any new sound card installed -Uninstall your drivers and reinstall new drivers from Lenovo -

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/454854/lenovo-z570-onekey-theater-problem/
Relevancy 42.57%

A small company I help support has been buying Yoga 500s for about a year. The earlier models (IBD suffix) came with a utility called OneKey Optimiser which, by default, has a mode whereby the battery only charges to 60%. It sounds like a useful tool for extending battery life for laptops which spend most of their time on power. The later models (with ISK suffix) don't come with this utility pre-installed. My question is why isn't it pre-installed anymore? Was there a problem with it? Does the Yoga 500-14ISK model do it's battery management in a different way? Thanks, Rob.  

A:OneKey Optimiser on newer Yoga 500s

PS. This isn't to be confused with Lenovo Quick Optimiser which is more of a tune-up utility

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/OneKey-Optimiser-on-newer-Yoga-500s/td-p/3342255
Relevancy 42.57%

A small company I help support has been buying Yoga 500s for about a year. The earlier models (IBD suffix) came with a utility called OneKey Optimiser which, by default, has a mode whereby the battery only charges to 60%. It sounds like a useful tool for extending battery life for laptops which spend most of their time on power. The later models (with ISK suffix) don't come with this utility pre-installed. My question is why isn't it pre-installed anymore? Was there a problem with it? Does the Yoga 500-14ISK model do it's battery management in a different way? Thanks, Rob.  

A:OneKey Optimiser on newer Yoga 500s

PS. This isn't to be confused with Lenovo Quick Optimiser which is more of a tune-up utility

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-S-Series-ThinkPad-Yoga/OneKey-Optimiser-on-newer-Yoga-500s/td-p/3342255
Relevancy 42.57%

I had to reset my G700 laptop; in the process, I lost a lot of Lenovo-installed utilities OneKey, PowerDvd 10, etc.) Does anyone know how to restore those, given that OneKey is one of the deleteed utilities?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Restore-g700-utilities-onekey-powerdvd10-etc/td-p/3360810
Relevancy 42.57%

Good afternoon nbsp nbsp After parti... the service Onekey find Lenovo "cannot Y50 - recently purchasing this laptop - I upgraded to Windows nbsp Due to various issues with W being somewhat indifferent to my tastes I wanted to reset the laptop back to factory default nbsp I've obviously studied various recovery guides and when pressing the Onekey button whilst in windows nothing would happen also when pressing the onekey from a shutdown state and selecting system recovery it would boot up normally and not in the recovery environment nbsp I downloaded the onekey app and upon starting it into recover it came up with this error cannot find the service partition I have since read through other guides on how to check whether the partition is still present hidden or whether it has been removed or not To me it looks like it's gone but I can strictly say I have not removed changed resized any partitions since receiving the laptop unless of course the windows upgrade has changed something backend nbsp Lenovo Y50 - Onekey "cannot find the service parti... I know my way around a pc laptop st nd line support so please don't entertain me with the usual - Are you sure you didn't change the partitions etc so I know what I have and have not done See below screenshotshttp imgur com a dFo qhttp imgur com Y GSn

A:Lenovo Y50 - Onekey "cannot find the service parti...

That is what has been reported in the past that OneKey feature breaks after the update to Win 10. Can you check if you still have the goback or restore to previous windows option? If yes, then try using it to go back to the previous running OS. Note: The downloaded OneKey program will only work if the hidden partitions needed are intact. However, as stated it seems that the update made the changes to these partitions. So it is no longer working.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Y50-Onekey-quot-cannot-find-the-service-partition-quot/td-p/3319654
Relevancy 42.57%

I have an old g550(it came with vista,i have installed win7 three years before). Last two months, every time i shut it down(from start menu), it keeps booting up again, and most of the times in Onekey Rescue. Even if it shuts down correctly(mainly by itself after hours without activity) when i start it up by power button, the most common is to boot in Onekey Rescue. Any idea why happening this?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/My-G550-keeps-booting-on-and-boots-in-Onekey-Rescue/td-p/3436446
Relevancy 42.57%

Hilenovo has released a new model called z510..it comes with 4th gen i5 processor and 4 gb ram(has 1*4gb ram.) So I was wondering if its possible to upgrade the ram to 8 gb by adding another 4ggb ram to it ? Does it have an unused slot ?

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:z510 ram upgrade to 8gb

Hi Eldiablo,

Welcome to Lenovo Community Forums!

I?m glad to inform you that the RAM can be upgraded to 8GB and there is another slot in your Z510 to insert 4GB RAM.

Do post us back for further queries.

Best Regards

Shiva Kumar

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/z510-ram-upgrade-to-8gb/td-p/1374957
Relevancy 42.57%

Hello. I have a question to the Z510.When I work on the computer and plug it to the electricity it shuts down. Not instantly. Just unexpectedly after minutes of working. I hear a "Puff" and it is off. May be the batteries defect? The "Puff" comes from the right corner where the display is. On the side of the DVD reader.When the computer ist off I can easily charge it. Hope you can help me. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Z510-goes-off-unexpectedly/td-p/3342704
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi, my z510 have i5 4200 cpu, 500 gb hdd and 6 gb (4+2) ram. How much max ram upgrade on this version ? Can i be 8+8 = 16gb ?

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:Z510 i5 6gb max ram upgrade

Hi okanyucel , 

Based on the hardware manual for this model , (page 27)
Standard memory: DDR3-1600/1333MHz SODIMM 2 (max 16 GB) 

You can check it physically and match the same information on the ones currently installed on your pc (page 50).

Recommended FRU parts number : (item11 page 88)
11 RAM, DDR3L 1600 8GB, Samsung, M471B1G73BH0- YK0 8GB DDR3L 1600 11200504
11 RAM, DDR3L 1600 8GB, SK hynix, HMT41GS6AFR8A-PB 8GB DDR3L 1600 11201301
11 RAM, DDR3L 1600 8GB, Sharetronic, SM322NW08IAF 8GB DDR3L 1600 11201514
11 RAM, DDR3L 1600 8GB, Micron, MT16KTF1G64HZ- 1G6E1 8GB DDR3L 1600 11201304

You can have 2pcs of 8GB RAM for dual channeling performance. 

Hope this answered your query. 
Update us. 

Regards

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Z510-i5-6gb-max-ram-upgrade/td-p/3286524
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi,I want to replace my Lenovo Ideapad Z510 Model Number 20287 (I7, 8GB RAM, 1T Hybrid HD) HD with a new SSD drive.Can you please help me figure what type of SSD I should bought? importent things I shoul check to ensure it'll fit my Z510?  Thnks Sahar

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Replace-my-Z510-HDD-to-SSD/td-p/3480761
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi, I dont know if have opened a topic in right place or not, So please excuse me!
Its been a time (1Month) that the laptop didnt have the speed as before and just yesterday i started reciving errors from IRST saying that data at risk (windows reporting too), so i use Ashampoo HDD controll3 and found out i have 2829 faulty sectors!I tried the solutions on the web and checked all drives but non of the had any problems!
I was wondering if there is any thing i can do? Im afraid to loose all my projects

I have lenozo Z510-A (Bought 2y ago) & im living in IRAN so i cant call support and my usage of laptop was android studio 12h a day!

Thanks

A:Z510 - HDD bad sectors

Hi TheAliAkhgar , 

Such warning should not be ignored as I would suggest that you immediately backup all your file on a different storage and create your recovery media as soon as possible specially that this is your work pc.

For differential diagnostics you can run Lenovo Solution Center and similar diagnostics to check possible harddrive issue. 

Update us as soon as convenient. 

Regards

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Z510-HDD-bad-sectors/td-p/3371424
Relevancy 42.57%

Hello, I've just installed a SSD 120GB Plextor M5Pro drive on my Ideapad z510.Laptop is now fast as hell, but cooling fan works too loud now. It activates when CPU usage is about 5% and is much louder than before. When I switched back to 1TB SSHD it's quiet again. There's no fan-controlling option in BIOS and I wonder if theres an BIOS update or addiotional driver that allows adjusting fan speed. It's very annoying becouse laptop is twice louder than before.At 40% of CPU usage temperatures are like this:And the air is cold or barely warm.I request a BIOS or driver update if there's nothing like that now - for many customers that would like to use their SSDs along with z510 model it will be very helpful. Or any other solution that work.Please help. 

A:z510 fan loud with SSD

Is it possible that you just think it is louder because the SSD it selve doesn't make any noise so will probably notice the fan more than bevor. I upgraded my Z510 to an SSD too and doesn't hear any difference.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/z510-fan-loud-with-SSD/td-p/1507356
Relevancy 42.57%

Hello. I have a question to the Z510.When I work on the computer and plug it to the electricity it shuts down. Not instantly. Just unexpectedly after minutes of working. I hear a "Puff" and it is off. May be the batteries defect? The "Puff" comes from the right corner where the display is. On the side of the DVD reader.When the computer ist off I can easily charge it. Hope you can help me. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Z510-goes-off-unexpectedly/td-p/3342704
Relevancy 42.14%

I bought my Lenovo G580 more than 3 years ago, and it came with Windows 8.For a certain reason, my coworker installed on it windows 7.I tried to restore it to the original image by using the Novo OneKey Rescue button next to the power button... but unfortunately it didn't work... when i press the Novo button, four (4) choices appear on the screen:- Normal Setup- BIOS Setup- Boot Menu- System RecoveryWhen i press "System Recovery", windows 7 starts normally without recovering anything...Is there any way to restore my Laptop to the original factory software???Thank you in advance... 

images.jpg ?12 KB

A:Lenovo OneKey Rescue button is not working (acting...

Your One Key Recovery (OKR) button is working, but most likely the recovery partition that contained the necessary files was removed or destroyed during the install of Windows 7.You have a couple of options:1. Contact Lenovo Support by phone, ask if the recovery DVD's are still available and purchase them, it is a reasonable price...2. Purchase the retail DVD of Windows (7, 8.1 or 10) and perform a fresh install.3. Pick a Linux version you like - download and burn to DVD, then install from media.I personally use Windows 10 Pro and Linux Mint (Dual Boot) on my G580 with no hardware issues in either OS... Really like some of the applications that Linux has, and the fact that it is completely free to use.Good luck.CB

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-OneKey-Rescue-button-is-not-working-acting-like-a-power/td-p/3396315
Relevancy 42.14%

Hi , lenovo g500 when i press power button stay on lenovo page and not loading windows and also oneky rescue system not working !How can i do to going boot menu ? Thanks.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-g500-not-working-and-Onekey-sysetme-rescue-not-working/td-p/3303081
Relevancy 42.14%

Hi,I have a lenovo Z5070 notebook. It first came with a windows 8 - 64bit and then I upgraded it to Windows 10 - 64bit. It's still using the onekey theater app which was installed on by the company. I'm now looking for the new version of this app. Can anybody help me please ?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/lenovo-z5070-onekey-theater-download-link/td-p/3346891
Relevancy 42.14%

I bought my Lenovo G580 more than 3 years ago, and it came with Windows 8.
For a certain reason, my coworker installed on it windows 7.
I tried to restore it to the original image by using the Novo OneKey Rescue button next to the power button... but unfortunately it didn't work... when i press the Novo button, four (4) choices appear on the screen:
- Normal Setup
- BIOS Setup
- Boot Menu
- System Recovery
When i press "System Recovery", windows 7 starts normally without recovering anything...
Is there any way to restore my Laptop to the original factory software???
Thank you in advance...

images.jpg ?12 KB

A:G580 - Lenovo OneKey Rescue button is not working ...

Your One Key Recovery (OKR) button is working, but most likely the recovery partition that contained the necessary files was removed or destroyed during the install of Windows 7.You have a couple of options:1. Contact Lenovo Support by phone, ask if the recovery DVD's are still available and purchase them, it is a reasonable price...2. Purchase the retail DVD of Windows (7, 8.1 or 10) and perform a fresh install.3. Pick a Linux version you like - download and burn to DVD, then install from media.I personally use Windows 10 Pro and Linux Mint (Dual Boot) on my G580 with no hardware issues in either OS... Really like some of the applications that Linux has, and the fact that it is completely free to use.Good luck.CB

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/G580-Lenovo-OneKey-Rescue-button-is-not-working-acting-like-a/td-p/3396315
Relevancy 42.14%

?????? ????! ??????????, ???????? ?????: ?? ???????? ??? ??????????: ??????????????? Intel 4600 ? ?????????? Nvidia GT740m. ??? ??????? ??? ? ????? ?????? ???? ?? ?????????? ?????, ???? ??????????, ?? ????? ??????????? ? ??? ???????? ???????? ?? ???? ?????????? ??????????. ? ?????????? ???? ?????? ??????????????????: ? ????? ?????????? ????? (??????????? ?? ??? ?????? ? Overwatch ????? ??? ???? ??? ?? ??????-?????? ??????????.), ????? ? 1060? ???????? ????????? (??, ????????, ???? ?? ????????? ? ????????? ???.).?? ??????? ??????????? ????????? Windows7 x64???????? ?? ????? ?????? ???????????, ?? ??? ?????? ???????? ????????, ???? ??????????????? ??????? ? ???????? ?? ????????? ? ???????????? ????? Lenovo.??????? ???? ????????? ?? ?????? ??????????? Avira (?????????), ????? ????????????? ??????? ??????????? ????? CureIt.? ?????? ?????????? Nvidia, ? ?????????? 3D ????????? ????? ?????????? ??????????, ????? ?????, ???? ? ??? ???? ????????????? ?????? ??????????? ????? ?????????? ??????.??????? ???????? ????????????? ?? ????, ???? ?????????????? ????????? ?? ??????? ??????????????????. ??????? ??????? ????????? ?????????????. ???????????? ?? ??????? ?????????? ?? ????? 0,11% ?? ?????????? ??????????????.???? ??????????, ??? ?? ????? ??? ???????????? ? ?????????? ?????????? ?? ??????????????? ?????????? ??-?? ????????? ?????????? ??? ?????? (??????????? ?????????? ????? ??????????? ?? 83-86 ????????, ????? ?? 3-6 ???????? ????), ??????? ???? ??? ????????, ??????? ?? ????, ?? ????????? ? ?????????? ???? ???????? ??????????. ????? ?????, ??? ???? ???? ??????????? ????????? ????????? ??????????. ? ??????????, ??????????? ?????????? ??? ???????? ?? ????????? 75 ????????, ????? - 72-73 ????????.? ????? ????????? ????????? ?? ?????????? ?????????? ?? ????, ??? ??? ?? ???????????? (?????? insydeH20 ???. 3.7).??? ????????????? ???????? ?? ??????? ? ????????? ????????. ???? ? ????? ????????? ??????????? ??? ??????? ?????????? ??????????, ???? ??????????? ? ???, ?? ????? ????????????? ?? ???????????????, ??????? ? ?????? ? ???????? ?????????? 90-100%. ?? ??? ??? ???????, ????? ???????, ?? ???????????, ?? ?? ????, ????? ?? ?????????? ?????? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ??????????????????. ???? ??????????? ?? ??????... Read more

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Lenovo-Ideapad-z510-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B7%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D1%86%D0%BF-%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B5-90/td-p/3343088
Relevancy 42.14%

I purchased Lenovo Ideapad z and regardless it's poor battery performance I enjoy it a lot it's amazing how ever I am having those Ideapad problems z510 issues and would highly appreciate some Ideapad z510 problems tips or help nbsp Whenever I charge the battery it never reach to and when I take it off the charger and use the battery it keeps saying even with no charger on and does not show warning messages about low battery like remaning and remaning like it used to do in the past and just nbsp shuts down nbsp nbsp I tried the battery gauge reset with the Lenovo's Enery Manager Ideapad z510 problems app but no luck nbsp nbsp My other question is there speceifc program that can check the fan status I am afraid it might not be working proberly like before nbsp nbsp And my last question can I buy only specific parts of the keyboard my cat removed two buttons of my keyboard and it is too expensive to replace the whole keyboard with the backlit because it's working perfectly fine nbsp Thank you Solved Go to Solution

A:Ideapad z510 problems

Did you find any solution for this? Thanksr

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Ideapad-z510-problems/td-p/1653619