Windows Support Forum

Multiple BSOD's with varying codes - all implicating ntoskrnl.exe

Q: Multiple BSOD's with varying codes - all implicating ntoskrnl.exe

Hi Team I've recently started getting various crashes amp BSOD's whilst playing ARMA and on one occasion while running prime The errors have ranged from STATUS ACCESS VIOLATION xc errors which crashed me to the desktop to BSOD crashes with the following codes - x a x x x The constant thing linking all of the BSOD's is that ntoskrnl exe is given as the driver or address causing the error along with atikmdag sys amp hal dll in a couple of cases As the collected wisdom of Professor Google points to causes as diverse as hardware failure bad drivers amp overheating I though I would ask here in the hope of getting sage amp reliable wisdom I have read the pre posting guidelines amp have attached the DM log collector findings amp the information provided by Bluescreen View Hopefully my system specs will appear alongside this post but just in case - Custom built pc ASUS P Z -M PRO LGA Intel Core i K GHz GSKILL Ripjaws f ddr GB RAM AMD Radeon HD GB OCZ GB solid state system disk x GB Hitachi HDD in RAID config for data ntoskrnl.exe - with Multiple BSOD's codes all varying implicating

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/392996-multiple-bsods-varying-codes-all-implicating-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Multiple BSOD's with varying codes - all implicating ntoskrnl.exe

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 94.6%

I've been having random BSOD and although I suspect the Logitech USB mic is part of it, it seems to happen out of nowhere with bug codes like 0x00000019, 0x000000a, 0x0000018, and 0x000001e. It can happy a few times a day and it's getting really frustrating trying to figure this out. I am sure I updated all of my drivers, and I was wondering if anyone could help pinpoint exactly what is really causing it.

A:BSOD with ntoskrnl. Multiple codes but same source

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck A, {28, 2, 0, fffff800032d6cd0}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiFindNodeOrParent+0 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
Lets check RAM first. Run a minimum of 8 consecutive passes, preferably overnight, or until errors occur using MemTest86+.

Reference:
RAM - Test with Memtest86+

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/366996-bsod-ntoskrnl-multiple-codes-but-same-source.html
Relevancy 92.45%

Hello A couple weeks ago i bought a brand new notebook a Lenovo G running Windows Home Premium x and a few days ago it started BSOD'ing to the point that it was impossible to use the computer because the BSOD happened almost every time The BSOD all had random error codes and almost always were because of ntoskrnl exe one time fltmgr sys and another time fileinfo sys i think according to bluescreenview I ran memtest for passes and fltmgr.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, Ntfs.sys multiple BSOD, codes Random - it right on the beginning it found like errors I called Lenovo support and they told me to format the computer using Lenovo's system partiton After the format i just left the pc running idle and after a while it BSOD again Booting in safe mode did not give BSOD I also ran Ubuntu via Live USB and did not have any crashes Random BSOD, multiple codes - ntoskrnl.exe, fltmgr.sys, Ntfs.sys In Ubuntu i left the computer running multiple p mkv movies in loop for half a day and also opened dozens of programs at once to try and stress the system and no crashes Temperature was normal After that i ran Memtest - No errors the k errors found before dont appear anymore Prime for a few hours - No errors crashes Furmark - No errors crashes temperatures ok Seatools Seagate HD Diagnostics - No errors crashes Lenovo's LSC Lite HD and Memory diagnostics - No errors crashes Even with all those tests i still got a few BSOD later So i was thinking that maybe the Lenovo's recovery system had a corrupted windows installation or there was a conflict with the pre-installed softwares drivers and decided to try another windows version I formatted again deleted the partitions and installed Windows Ultimate x After the second format now with Windows Ultimate x i left the pc running completely clean of drivers and applications for a few hours and no crashes So i installed a few drivers and a few applications I went to sleep and left Windows downloading updates All seemed well But this morning when installing the Windows' updates the system BSOD again The dump file is attached I really want to make sure that i have a hardware problem before sending it to the repair shop which can take up to days to get the computer back So any help will be greatly appreciated And sorry for the really long text i wanted to give the max number of informations as possible The system specs are Model Lenovo G Processor Intel Core I m Ram Memory GB stick Graphics Intel HD OS Windows Home Premium x OEM After nd format Windows Ultimate x retail installed yesterday

A:Random BSOD, multiple codes - ntoskrnl.exe, fltmgr.sys, Ntfs.sys

Almost impossible to diagnose a problem from a single DMP. There is no way to spot trends, etc. If this DMP is from the final re-install, and is supposed clean there are BT drivers, etc.

I am a big fan of Nir Sofer's work, BUT blueScreenView more often than not, doesn't point out the correct causes. Similarly Who crashed is even worse.

I prefer to use WinDbg (the Windows Debugging Tools) to read the memory dumps. It is the Gold standard for those of us that do this and often will give us the answer by itself. (we don't need the full jcgriff2 report each time).

This crash was related to a memory exception (probably a driver). You need to run memtest for 6-8 continuous passes.

Also run verifier as indicated below.

These crashes were caused by memory corruption/exception (Cx05) probably a driver.
Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

* If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!

* If you have raid update its Driver.

Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5-7 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

Driver verifier

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition. Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is. But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver. Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows. If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

So, I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Special Pool", "Force Pending I/O Requests" and "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen.
Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly.
The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out.
If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation.

Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created. You did create a restore point didnt you?

Using Driver Verifier (Windows Drivers)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/223950-random-bsod-multiple-codes-ntoskrnl-exe-fltmgr-sys-ntfs-sys.html
Relevancy 92.45%

I just built a brand new system and to my dismay have have several bsod's I believe I have all the up to date drivers and have tried running memtest but found no errors I've run a disc check and also run sfc scannow times I've run driver Verify Still having bsod's so it's probably a driver BSOD: Multiple 0x0000003b, Codes: Error etc ntoskrnl.exe 0x00000024, issue right System Specs Microsoft Windows Home Premium -bit Intel R Core TM i - K CPU GHz ASRock Z Extreme Gen BIOS Date Ver Seagate TB HDD NVIDIA GeForce GTX Ti CORSAIR Vengeance gb DDR I've had some windows updates that fail to install One of which is sp I've tried using the system update readiness tool provided by MS Download System Update Readiness Tool for Windows for x -based Systems KB August - Microsoft Download Center - Confirmation which sucessfully installed the hotfix but sp still wouldn't install I followed MS's instructions to insert my win BSOD: ntoskrnl.exe Multiple Error Codes: 0x0000003b, 0x00000024, etc disk and install win as an upgrade with updates installed from the internet but still have some bsod's I'm also not sure if it's worth noting that my libraries are no longer working see attached jpg I've attached my dmp files from before the win upgrade and after I would be grateful for any help

A:BSOD: ntoskrnl.exe Multiple Error Codes: 0x0000003b, 0x00000024, etc

When I get home from work I'm going to try seating the ram in different mobo slots and try them out individually. If that doesn't work I'm going to try a clean windows install on another HDD I have. I'll post afterwords.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/216647-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-multiple-error-codes-0x0000003b-0x00000024-etc.html
Relevancy 86.86%

I get BSODs randomly throughout the day around 4-5 times in a span of 12 hours. The error codes vary from stop errors and error 0x000003b, etc.

Thanks in advance for your help!

A:BSOD Randomly. Varying error codes.

> These crashes were caused by memory corruption/exception (Cx05) probably a driver.
Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

In other words STOP!!!

* If you have a Raid update its Driver.

Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Driver Verifier

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition.
Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is.
But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver.
Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows.
If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise.
Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation"IRP Logging and Force Pending I/O Requests. and click "Next"
NOTE: You can use Low Resource Simulation if you'd like.
From my limited experimentation it makes the BSOD's come faster.

If you are using win 8 add these
- Concurrency Stress Test
- DDI compliance checking

Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly.
The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out.
If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation.
Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Thanks to JCGriff2 & Usasma.

Sysnative Forums

Driver Reference Table (DRT)

Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

Driver Verifier

Using Driver Verifier (Windows Drivers)

> It IS a good idea to update to SP1.

Please run the System Update Readiness Tool (SURT) and then update to SP-1

Description of the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista, for Windows Server 2008, for Windows 7, an... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/232064-bsod-randomly-varying-error-codes.html
Relevancy 86.86%

I have just obtained my seconfdlaptop for christmas, which bsod's usually twice on a startup. I have a few minidumps, (most recent was caused by vtdisp.dll) and need to know from someone who's 'in the know' if it's my ram or likewise.
Laptop spec: Fujitsu siemens amilo l7320gw, intel celeron M 1.60GHz, 960mb of RAM [recently uninstalled AVG Anti-virus free edition 2011]
Please help!

A:BSOD, Twice on startup, varying error codes

vtdisp.dll refers to a VIA S3 display driver. Windows update might direct you to a driver update. Or you can do a Google search for VIA S3 Driver

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-twice-on-startup-varying-error-codes.159515/
Relevancy 86.86%

Hi

I've been having random BSODs for over a month now. Ive run various diagnostics: memtest86 scannowsfc driver verifier no errors. I ran chkdsk on my HDD's no errors but the BSOD's won't stop. I have noticed recently that if a play any video in my web browser, either flash player crashes, the browser crashes or I get a BSOD. I've also been getting DWM.exe crashes lately.
I've been using MSE for over a year now and recently uninstalled COMODO firewall thinking that would help. I've updated all drivers available from MOBO manufacturer's site, and video card driver.

I've uploaded the zip file, any help would be greatly appreciated.

A:BSOD with varying stop codes daily

Well you've tested the memory which is always my first suspect with these symptoms. Second is the video driver and video card.

Try updating the video driver and see if the behavior changes. If you can, temporarily swap video cards and see if that changes anything.

Other than that I'd move onto suspecting the power supply and motherboard...

It could also be some major windows file screw up that might take a repair install to fix.

Is there anything you can correllate to when this started? new software or hardware installed or something?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/242724-bsod-varying-stop-codes-daily.html
Relevancy 86%

Hey everyone,

I'm on a new build and I keep experiencing random BSODs. There doesn't seem to be any single event that triggers them. They've happened playing a game, exiting a game, watching a video, browsing windows, doing nothing, etc.

I've tried re-seating my memory, video card, etc. as well as double-checking all cords and plugs. This didn't seem to help.

Any other information that you need to know I would be happy to provide.

Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

A:Sporadic BSOD on a new build, varying bug check codes

Out of three crash dump, the earliest one shows Linksys WMP600N Wireless-N PCI Adapter with Dual-Band driver as teh failing element.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck D1, {fffffac15164b040, 2, 0, fffff8800581b114}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for netr28x.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for netr28x.sys
Probably caused by : netr28x.sys ( netr28x+1b114 )

---------
And th driver is very old.

Code:
fffff880`05800000 fffff880`0589f000 netr28x T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: netr28x.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\netr28x.sys
Image name: netr28x.sys
Timestamp: Thu Feb 26 08:32:09 2009 (49A60631)
CheckSum: 000A3BDB
ImageSize: 0009F000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
Search for an update here. If you dont find any latest update, you may need to plan to change the adapter.

Which antivirus do you use?

Let us know the results.
_________________________________________________________________________________
BSOD ANALYSIS:

Code:
BugCheck D1, {fffffac15164b040, 2, 0, fffff8800581b114}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for netr28x.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for netr28x.sys
Probably caused by : netr28x.sys ( netr28x+1b114 )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff800032b053a, 0, ffffffffffffffff}

Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!SURFACE::bDeleteSurface+3c8 )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 1A, {3452, 16bce000, fffff700010d32a8, b8700002cf231c66}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+35163 )

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/298594-sporadic-bsod-new-build-varying-bug-check-codes.html
Relevancy 84.71%

Hello,

About every other boot, I get a BSOD for one reason or another. Sometimes, no BSOD will show up, but the comp. will loop through the welcome screen, meaning the welcome screen will show but will not displays user accounts and then it will turn black and back to the welcome screen again.

Disk checks haven't pulled up anything.
I've done virus scans with Kaspersky I.S. 2012, and Malwarebytes several times and there doesn't seem to be a virus involved.

Many Thanks,
devalonski

A:Constant BSOD over the past two week, varying error codes

Welcome

Your msinfo file is corrupted

Please upload your msinfo32.nfo file. To get this:
Click on the Start
Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box
When it opens, go to File, Save
Save as msinfo32.nfo and save in a place you will remember
Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info
Right click the .nfo file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder
Upload the .zip file here.

PS: Kaspersky itself causes blue screens on some systems

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/255777-constant-bsod-over-past-two-week-varying-error-codes.html
Relevancy 83.85%

I recently upgrade my computer from Windows 7 Pro 32 bit to Windows 7 Pro 64 bit; so I'm pretty sure my issues are somewhat driver based.

Most of the time the BSOD's happen randomly; though some of the times are when launching games.

I'm a novice at understanding/interpreting the dump files so help is greatly appreciated.

The dmp files are attached! If you need any more info, let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Ran Windows in SafeMode for about an hour or two. Ran fine without any crashes.

A:Random BSOD, multiple error codes, error ntoskrnl.exe

Still having this problem. I uninstalled adn reinstalled all my drivers. I ran chkdsk (There was a few corruption, but they've been fixed). I ran Seatools - all tests passed. I have no idea what else to try. Any suggestions?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/378718-random-bsod-multiple-error-codes-error-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 82.13%

Hey, So after my 4th BSOD today and Google not providing me an clear answer, I decided to come here. BlueScreenViewer is telling me that I all of them have been ntoskrnl.exe related with the last 2 being "ntoskrnl.exe+7cd40" and "ntoskrnl.exe+7cd10". I am not doing anything specific during the crashes.

I have also noticed something a little strange the past few days, the performance monitor on my desktop says that I'm constantly using 30% of 8GB's of ram, with only a few minor programs open. Perhaps someone can find why that is happening in the attached Performance Monitor Report.

-x64
-OEM
-Asus mobo, i5, PSU, 8GB Ram, are all 3 months old when I did a fresh Win7 install.

Any help in solving this would be very much appreciated, its hard to to work and play games when you keep BSOD

A:Random BSOD ntoskrnl.exe with varying extensions.

Test your RAM using Memtest86+. Let it run until 6-8 passes have completed or errors have been found.

Enable Driver Verifier. Enabling this should hopefully crash your system and then point to the faulty driver that is causing problems. However before you do, it is advised that you create a system restore point and backup first.
Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

Make sure all Windows updates are installed including the latest Service Pack.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/221678-random-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-varying-extensions.html
Relevancy 76.97%

I've had multiple BSOD's over the course of the past couple weeks. Computer is about 2.5 years old, and has had no problems up until now. BSOD seems to present itself mainly when watching and/or streaming video. Ran disk check, and the disk check software from western digital, all came back clean. Ran memtest86+ several times, with all sticks, and each stick by itself, with no errors. I'm at a loss, and would LOVE any help to lead me in the right direction. Starting today it has started just black screening on me. Computer continues to run, but no video output, have to hard reset.

A:Multiple varying BSOD, usually while streaming video

Alright to start

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.9200.16384 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Skyler\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DIa0.366\021513-21606-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (2 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.18044.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130104-1431
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0340b000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`0364f670
Debug session time: Fri Feb 15 11:21:45.684 2013 (UTC - 6:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 5:08:50.042
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 19, {20, fffff8a0055d3c40, fffff8a0055d3cb0, d070107}

GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800036b9100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800036b91c0
Probably caused by : TeamViewer.exe

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BAD_POOL_HEADER (19)
The pool is already corrupt at the time of the current request.
This may or may not be due to the caller.
The internal pool links must be walked to figure out a possible cause of
the problem, and then special pool applied to the suspect tags or the driver
verifier to a suspect driver.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000020, a pool block header size is corrupt.
Arg2: fffff8a0055d3c40, The pool entry we were looking for within the page.
Arg3: fffff8a0055d3cb0, The next pool entry.
Arg4: 000000000d070107, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x19_20

POOL_ADDRESS: fffff8a0055d3c40 Paged pool

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: TeamViewer.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800035b4cae to fffff80003480c40

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`07708528 fffff800`035b4cae : 00000000`00000019 00000000`00000020 fffff8a0`055d3c40 fffff8a0`055d3cb0 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`07708530 fffff800`0373f976 : fffffa80`07fcb060 fffffa80`05fa0010 fffff8a0`626e4d43 fffffa80`07887590 : nt!ExDeferredFreePool+0x12da
fffff880`077085e0 fffff800`03754336 : fffff8a0`055cbfa0 fffff8a0`05465700 00000000`00000000 fffff8a0`00000019 : nt!CmpFlushNotify+0xca
fffff880`07708640 fffff800`0348a174 : 00000000`00000000 fffff8a0`05465710 fffffa80`05212240 fffff8a0`055cbf70 : nt!CmpDeleteKeyObject+0x6a6
fffff880`07708710 fffff800`0377b184 : fffff8a0`05465710 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`07fcb060 00000000`00000000 : nt!ObfDereferenceObject+0xd4
fffff880`07708770 fffff800`0373d3f0 : 00000000`0000014c fffff8a0`05465710 fffff8a0`054bb530 00000000`0000014c : nt!ObpCloseHandleTableEntry+0xc4
fffff880`07708800 fffff800`0373d2e8 : 00000000`00000004 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`07e87920 fffff800`0372a7d1 : nt!ObpCloseHandleProcedure+0x30
fffff880`07708840 fffff800`0373d976... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/281460-multiple-varying-bsod-usually-while-streaming-video.html
Relevancy 73.96%

Last week I received new mem for my computer, going from 4 (2x2) to 12 (2x2 + 2x4) GB. After installing the new memory, I started receiving BSOD's and my computer crashed frequently or just failed to boot (stuck at windows loading). Turns out the new memory was DOA (memtest confirmed this).

However, since then I have been experiencing BSOD of varying kinds, mostly with code 0x0....50.

I've tried updating graphic drivers, motherboard driver, sound driver (also on mb) and networkcard driver.

My system consists of:

i7 860
Asus P7p55d
4 GB mem
Radeon HD5850
2 HDs

I've added the 4 most recent dumps as attachments. If you need more information, please ask. Hopefully someone can help me

A:BSODs, varying codes

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/284765-bsods-varying-codes.html
Relevancy 73.53%

I recently had to re-image my PC due to a virus and have been in the process of reinstalling and updating everything. Partway through I started getting many BSODs. Sometimes it will happen before windows finishes loading everything and sometimes it will be stable for quite a while before failing. I believe the computer may have lost power during a windows update shortly before the BSODs started happening but I am not sure. I have checked the dumps with bluescreenView and it always seems to point to ntoskrnl.exe (sometimes it points to a second file as well but that one is always implicated). I have also tried removing my RAM sticks one at a time and still have the same problems. I have included the dump files and am happy to try anything you recommend. PLEASE HELP!

Sam

A:Random BSOD ntoskrnl.exe many bug codes

Welcome to SevenForums.

Bug Check 1E and McAfee is common.

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\McAfee Public:Start Menu\Programs\McAfee Public
Start with removing McAfee, it's a frequent cause of BSOD crashes, consider uninstalling it with the McAfee Removal Tool and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials at least to test.How to uninstall or reinstall supported McAfee products using the Consumer Products Removal tool (MCPR)
McAfee Removal Tool - McAfee Uninstaller
Recommended antivirus program for Windows 7 based on stability compared to others:-
Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
Malwarebytes - The Free version
Good and Free system security combination.
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

Run a full scan with both (separately) once downloaded, installed and updated.

Run these tools and delete anything they may find: Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller
ESET online scanner:Free Online Virus Scanner | ESET

Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:
Click on the
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow
Full tutorial here:SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker
Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:Disk Check
Free up the start-up, nothing except the antivirus is usually needed.Startup Programs - Change
Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/266481-random-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-many-bug-codes.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hi all Hoping you can shed some light on this as I'm at the end of my tether with my machine at the minute Built it myself a little over two years and has been absolutely spot on fine until around months ago Started getting some severe delays on Shutdowns Restarts and then in the last few weeks having ntoskrnl.exe while BSOD's various codes, Overwatch, mainly playing quite a few BSOD's as stated above mainly while playing Overwatch but NOT exclusively Went through the regular culprits driver checks SFC Scan Memory checks etc and BSOD's mainly while playing Overwatch, various codes, ntoskrnl.exe all came up negative so eventually gave in and thought it must be a Windows issue so did a full format of all drives and completely fresh install from scratch Reinstalled everything again and lo and behold the BSOD's are still coming up Various codes bouncing between BAD POOL CALLER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE most recent one I've had I've looked through the Dump files with BlueScreenView and all I can see as the culprit is ntoskrnl exe which I'm assuming is a scapegoat for a different problem I can't see If any of you guys can shed any light on what might be going wrong here I'll be incredibly grateful as I'm way out of my league here and can't work it out for the life of me and I consider myself to be fairly clued up I've attached the requested Zip file from the info extractor tool amazing tool whoever made that deserves a medal but if anyone needs anymore information about the system or anything like that let me know and I'll post it back as fast as I can Thanks in advance and fingers crossed Andy

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/67944-bsods-mainly-while-playing-overwatch-various-codes-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Since about the start of November I've been getting BSOD Almost daily with some days having multiple occurrences. Most of the time I'm getting 3b codes but I'm also seeing others.

http://sdrv.ms/1cnXCb1
That link contains everything taken from the SF Diagnostic Tool.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this happens when my computer is just idling as well as in use and has rendered me incapable of gaming.

A:Almost daily BSOD ntoskrnl.exe assorted check codes.

I should also mention that this started in windows 8 and believing it to possibly be a problem within windows 8 itself I rolled back to 7 and continued to have problems.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313022-almost-daily-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-assorted-check-codes.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Hello all,

So this is super frustrating and I have been googling/trying to fix this thing for weeks. I keep getting this darn BSOD randomly and it keeps pointing to netio.sys

I reinstalled my network driver and nothing happened and I really don't know what else to do... I attached the crash dump file.

Thanks for any help!!!!

~G

A:BSOD popping up implicating NETIO.SYS

Quote: Originally Posted by machine617

Hello all,

So this is super frustrating and I have been googling/trying to fix this thing for weeks. I keep getting this darn BSOD randomly and it keeps pointing to netio.sys

I reinstalled my network driver and nothing happened and I really don't know what else to do... I attached the crash dump file.

Thanks for any help!!!!

~G

\

This one crash (for weeks?) was caused by hardware
Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.

You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/175023-bsod-popping-up-implicating-netio-sys.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hello all i am in dire need of some help with my pc I am experiencing numerous BSOD issues It started out whilst gaming with Battlefield but is now happening all the time weather it be browsing the internet or just doing nothing If it helps firefox is crashing all the time the computer is months old and ran fine up until recently I have had page fault memory management codes gaming - whilst BSOD / - vary ntoskrnl.exe browsing error - NTFS fault bad pool system exception I have reviewed the forums and tried BSOD - whilst gaming / browsing - error codes vary - ntoskrnl.exe all the usual fixes which goes along these lines BSOD - whilst gaming / browsing - error codes vary - ntoskrnl.exe - I used memtestx on my ram and found i had a dead stick so i purchased new x G OZ mhz tested them for hrs and when they tested fine replaced the old sticks Great i thought sorted alas no I removed AVG as one of the dmp files indicated it was that nope carried out a chkdsk r which showed no errors I removed all my nvidea drivers as they were being indicated but no its now worse than ever I have attached the minidump files i have had over the past two days Any and all help is appreciated also if you need anymore info ill try my best Cheers Steve ASRock M A DE AMD Socket AM DDR Motherboard AMD Phenom II X Dual Core GHz Black Edition Socket AM Asus GeForce GTX Direct CU TOP MB GDDR PCI-Express Graphics Card OCZ Gold GB x GB DDR PC - C MHz Low-Voltage Dual Channel Kit Arctic Cooling Freezer Pro Rev CPU Cooler Windows Pro x

A:BSOD - whilst gaming / browsing - error codes vary - ntoskrnl.exe

also the power supply is 1250W, cooler master

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/196484-bsod-whilst-gaming-browsing-error-codes-vary-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 69.23%

I have a Codes Multiple BSOD feeling that this is all some how hardware related but I cant figure out which piece is causing it I'm currently running - GB Sticks of PC - which are all sorts of mismatched I'm running an Radeon HD GB Card with a Biostar TA GX AM with a AMD Quad Core Attached is the minidumps Multiple BSOD Codes and what I could bring to life out of perfmon in safe mode it wouldn't let me run the report command so I just saved all user and system reports I updated Bios updated the LAN driver after I did this report and Audio driver realtek This installation of Windows was installed about days ago and have been having these problems since I switched boards and Multiple BSOD Codes CPU Did the re-install after I installed the new hardware because the original version of Windows I had installed would not boot with the new hardware I received an error while in safe mode that also intrigued me saying that I needed to update my graphics card or driver to something that was DirectX D compatible Which I found weird Any help is appreciated guys

A:Multiple BSOD Codes

A day has gone by, and no one at all has said anything?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227777-multiple-bsod-codes.html
Relevancy 69.23%

My pc gives me daily bsod's with sometimes an 'a' code or 'b1' and more. Tried system repair etc, didn't work.

? Windows 7
? x64
? None/Windows 7
? retail version
? Age of system: 7 months
? Age of OS installation: 2 weeks - have you re-installed the OS: several times

? CPU: Intel i5-3570
? Video Card: MSI HD7850 Twin Frozr III OC 2GB
? MotherBoard: Gigabyte GA-H77-DS3H
? Power Supply: XFX PRO550W

BlueScreenView says: ntoskrnl.exe and sometimes netbt.sys or afd.sys are to blame.

Help is much appreciated!

A:multiple bsod codes

Tried driver verifier, got a blue/white screen with no text on it even before anything happens (only the motherlogo shows up first). There was no minidump of it.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/multiple-bsod-codes-692160.html
Relevancy 68.37%

Greetings,

Ive been running into blue screens randomly, playing games, browsing the internet etc.
They happen sporadically without warning, i could be playing a game perfectly for an hour without a hitch, and a BSOD will appear out of nowhere.

My build is fairly new, ASrock 970 extreme3 mobo, AMD fx-6300, Geforce GTX 550 ti, Samsung 250Gb hard-drive.

I don't have any anti-virus installed at the moment.

Ive been getting multiple stop codes with 0x1e being the most recent.
The DMP files are attached.

A:BSOD, new rig, getting multiple STOP codes

Hi Arsenic, Welcome to SF

Just had a look at your dumps and they are all over the place, different error codes and blaming all different drivers, graphics, audio, usb, disks

First step if you are OCing stop, even if your not enter bios and double check all settings and if necessary manually enter values

I would start by running some AV tests
http://support.kaspersky.com/5350
Windows Defender Offline
then install Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

next i would install some temperature monitoring software and keep an eye on them

next i would perform some hardware tests
Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure
if they pass run
Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

i would get rid of these types of programs
AMD\OverDrive
ASRock Utility\ASRock eXtreme Tuner

This program has a really old driver with it ASRock Utility\AsrAppCharger - FNETURPX.SYS 04/10/2008 is this current program i would update or remove

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/273421-bsod-new-rig-getting-multiple-stop-codes.html
Relevancy 68.37%

0x00000124 and 0x0000000A are the ones I've written down so far.

I usually get the BSOD while watching a video on youtube and generally everything sound related.

seems the msinfo32.nfo and eventsys.txt are too big so links for those:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qrczqljbtzmpqy4/EventSys.txt
https://www.dropbox.com/s/pj7oaucmdgabsmz/MSINFO32.nfo

A:BSOD using anything with sound, gives multiple codes

0x0000003B is the next code again while listening to music on youtube

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/317663-bsod-using-anything-sound-gives-multiple-codes.html
Relevancy 68.37%

Hello, I am very glad to have found this forum.

I have been having multiples BSOD this past month. I am hopefull that you will be able to help me get my laptop back! I read many posts but I need your help.

I did a memtest86 (nine pass) and it is OK. I am running Driver Verifier.

The drivers that WhoCrashed tells me are the problems are:
ntoskrnl.exe code 4A
volsnap.sys code 1000007E
flxhcic.sys code D1 (Fresco Logic USB3 driver, supposed to be ok, checked on Asus website).

Since I am doing Driver Verifier I had:
bdfwfpf.sys code C9 (Bitdefender)
hidclass.sys code C9
swdumon.sys code C4 (slim driver, uninstaled)

Here is my latest SFDT file Attachment 316472

Any ideas are welcome!

A:Multiple BSOD codes: 4A, C9, C4, D1 and 1000007E

Your Fresco Logic xHCI (USB3) Device Driver, you are saying "it is ok" but it's causing issues.
Now it looks like you need it so try updating it here.

FRESCO LOGIC INC.===Leap into SuperSpeed===

It is outdated so an update should fix that.

Code:
fffff880`0f246000 fffff880`0f278000 FLxHCIc T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: FLxHCIc.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\FLxHCIc.sys
Image name: FLxHCIc.sys
Timestamp: Fri Apr 08 08:44:09 2011 (4D9EBCC9)
CheckSum: 00033087
ImageSize: 00032000
Can you remove Bitdefender and install Microsoft Security Essentials as it's never been known to cause BSODs, I also recommend installing Malwarebytes.

Warning
Make sure you don't activate the free trial

The HIDCLASS.SYS driver is a USB driver, particularly mouse drivers.
You should update that mouse driver so I think we can dismiss that one for now.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/330479-multiple-bsod-codes-4a-c9-c4-d1-1000007e.html
Relevancy 68.37%

I'm having some trouble with my PC for a while now Whenever i'm playing GTA i get the BSOD with different error codes - x APC INDEX MISMATCH - x E SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED M - x C MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION - x CLOCK WATCHDOG TIMEOUT - x WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR So far i had these error codes System specs -Microsoft Windows Home Premium Edition Service Pack build -bit -Intel R Core TM i - K CPU GHz -Gigabyte Radeon HD GB GV-R OC- GD -Gigabyte GA-Z -HD Socket -Corsair GB PC - Vengeance x GB MHz CL -Corsair Hydro H i I've tried alot and 01, BSOD 9C, codes, 124 Multiple 7E, error in the beginning i had only the error i thought my CPU was overheating so i applied some new thermal paste on my cooler After i did this i haven't Multiple BSOD error codes, 7E, 9C, 01, 124 seen the back but got new ones instead All drivers are up to date except for bios Windows Memory check isn't giving any faults Any Suggestions Pls help

A:Multiple BSOD error codes, 7E, 9C, 01, 124

Hello, Robinsk8 and welcome to the Forums. I will try to help you. First please add your PSU and CPU Cooler to your system specs. Hopefully this will help you. You did a good job filling out your system specs, but we would like a little more.

Please fill out your System Specs

Information
Your System Specs will help us to help you, and doing it in this manner will make them available to all helpers in every post and keep us from hunting for them. We ask that you fill them out in as much detail as possible including Desktop or Laptop, Model number if it is an OEM computer and all components with the Manufacturer and Model number if possible.

If you will go to your last post and click the 'System Specs' in the bottom left of the post, you will find a link to update your system specs. Please fill those out in as much detail as possible, making sure to click save at the bottom of the page. If you would like to know what we would like, you can click 'My System Specs' at the bottom left of this post to see mine. If you do not know what your components are, this will help you accomplish this task. System Info - See Your System Specs

If you are overclocking anything, please set everything back to default levels. If you have any of the Gigabyte Utilities installed, please uninstall all of them. They are well know causes of BSODs.

I looked at your last several dump files and this is what I found

Code:

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa800a65f028, bf800000, 124}
Probably caused by : GenuineIntel
That is a generic code for a hardware failure/failing or a driver bad enough to cause a piece of hardware to act as though it was failing, but it gives no specifics as to what that may be.

Code:
fffff880`029b4798 fffff880`0f127dedUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
atikmdag+0xdaded
That is your Graphics card driver and this is your current driver. It should be noted this showed up in several dumps.

Code:
atikmdag
start end module name
fffff880`0f04d000 fffff880`0fdee000 atikmdag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
Image name: atikmdag.sys
Timestamp: Fri Jan 31 14:24:44 2014 (52EC068C)
CheckSum: 00D501B6
ImageSize: 00DA1000
Please install a newer driver. I will give you some instructions to help you get a good clean install with nothing you don't need. You don't need CCC ort anything else other than the Graphics driver.

I am going to give you some links that will help you get a good clean install and not have any drivers you don't need that will conflict with other drivers. Download a WHQL driver from Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver for Windows 7 . Once you have them downloaded, uninstall you current driver from control panel. next clean up any left over drivers from following this tutorial Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling and select only ATI Display Drivers. After you have done that and rebooted, install the new driver, only select custom install and install only what you have to. Very few people need most of what they include. You do not need the audio/HDMI drivers as you already have that in your Motherboard drivers. Unless there is some reason you need them, the only thing you really need is the Display Driver.

Code:
fffff880`029b43f8 fffff880`04515d90Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\IntcDAud.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for IntcDAud.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for IntcDAud.sys
IntcDAud+0x9d90 ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/369264-multiple-bsod-error-codes-7e-9c-01-124-a.html
Relevancy 68.37%

So starting a Codes. Error Multiple BSOD's few BSOD's Multiple Error Codes. days ago my custom build randomly gave me a bsod while playing guild wars Since then they happen almost every time I boot the computer into normal mode Now when I boot it up without my wireless usb adapter everything works fine Sometimes I can plug it in after everything loads and it'll read and work fine for a while but then randomly bsod when I'm in the middle of something Safe mode with networking seems to be working fine though I can even boot right into it with the adapter still plugged in I've been trouble shooting it all day Diskchk returned no errors Did an Avast bootscan with no viruses but when I'd try and do a full system scan it'd BSOD even in safe mode Ran memtest and found thousands of errors on one stick and then ran the other all night and got errors on that one So new memory has been ordered and hopefully that will solve most of my problem I was just wondering if someone could let me know if that's the extent of my issue or if there's something else I should do Thanks in advance

A:BSOD's Multiple Error Codes.

Most likely the ram there, but one thing did catch my attention. The USB ports, whats plugged into them?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/253842-bsods-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 68.37%

Hi,

I seem to get 1 BSOD each day I use my computer for more than an hour or two.

MSI GT70 2OD
Intel i7 4700mq
Intel HD4600 and Nvidia GTX780m

I have been told previously that the BSOD's i get have been graphics driver related. I have basically been going through every different driver I can find to hopefully find a combination where they do not conflict and crash.

If someone could please take a quick look and make sure im still on the right track with Graphics card drivers. Would be great to find out I just missed something obvious and will be a quick fix.

I was thinking I should roll back to windows 8 from 8.1 but a quick look around and it seems these GT70's suffer from the blue screens on windows 8 too.

Would be greatly appreciative of any help.
Thanks

A:BSOD's with multiple different error codes

Your BSODs are various and assorted. Something is misconfigured in the machine.

Start with updating the bios to latest, from manufacturer. Then, set Optimized Defaults in the bios and save. (Make sure you set AHCI mode for the hard drive(s) after, if that is how it is currently set - AND - Optimized Defaults set it wrong.)

When back to Windows, use CPU-Z to compare the Memory Tab to SPD tab. The SPD tab will tell you how the memory should be set. See if Memory tab reflects that well.

Let us know how it goes please, and let us know if you need further help.

If you have mismatched memory sticks, remove the slower ones and leave only the faster ones. Check the motherboard manual for which slots to have memory installed properly.

Make sure cooling is working sufficiently and the fans are clean. Use the laptop on a flat surface where the air can easily exit the port(s).

If you're overclocking with any sort of utility in Windows for anything at all, uninstall now for testing purposes.

I personally really don't like this driver file on your 8 machine:

Code:
4: kd> lmvm mBfilt64
start end module name
fffff800`03dba000 fffff800`03dc8000 MBfilt64 (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\MBfilt64.sys
Image name: MBfilt64.sys
Timestamp: Thu Jul 30 23:40:32 2009 (4A7267B0)
CheckSum: 0000FF02
ImageSize: 0000E000

We might have to remove that in a clean method. We'll see about that soon if deemed necessary.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/38670-bsods-multiple-different-error-codes.html
Relevancy 68.37%

I have been having the following problems with my system at different times of use I play Star Wars with codes. multiple error BSOD the Old Republic and use my PC for email facebook and other small tasks System Specs Windows Home Premium x OEM AMD Phenom II X GHz Nvidia Geforce GTS EVGA GB RAM x GB DDR PC - MB Sec w Thermaltake PS The System was purchased from Best Buy in December of The model is HP p y Here is what BSOD with multiple error codes. I have done so far I installed the after market video card and power supply in mid January of this year It ran fine for three weeks then the blue screens started I tracked the stop codes and tried to isolate whether or not it was hardware or software related I found some threads with HP printers being an issue so I removed my new printers drivers AVG was also showing up so I installed Avast None of this worked and my comprehension is limited I performed a system recovery to avoid any more hassle but it still blue screened I also removed my video card to see if that was the cause but it still crashed Next I thought my system was overheating I do not know the legitimacy of system temp programs and the acceptable temp range for a CPU to run at Knowing that I pulled the side of my tower off and used a small desk fan to cool it I also used compressed air to clean the heat sinks on my CPU and all other parts of the motherboard It still went to blue screens with the cooling steps taken I followed the instructions and have attached the necessary zipped files Hopefully they work Thanks Ben

A:BSOD with multiple error codes.

> I note you have Avast.
Avast can be a contributing cause of BSOD'S .
Please remove and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST

http://files.avast.com/files/eng/aswclear5.exe

> I suggest you run the update readiness tool and then update to SP-1

Ensure you install the correct 64 or 32 bit option for your system)

Download the System Update Readiness Tool (64bit)
Download the System Update Readiness Tool (32bit)

Now update to SP-1

Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/214372-bsod-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 68.37%

I cleaned an older system for Windows 8 and I've had error codes like
dpc watchdog
memory management [I think I solved this already... I put in new ram]
system service exception (win32k.sys)
VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (nvlddmkm.sys)

I've attached 2 Minidumps... I can't run the SF_Diagnostic_Tool.exe because it will have another error when I run.

A:BSOD with multiple error codes

Welcome
Since we did not get all the reports, we have hints as to the cause. Your reports hint that
nvlddmkm.sys is the cause. Go to the website and update driver.
Use option 2. Automatically find graphic drivers
Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/12470-bsod-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 68.37%

Hello,

I have just bought new computer and from the beginning i have had many BSOD's. I have installed all Windows Updates and all newest motherboard and graphics card drivers. I did the Memtest with 0 errors so that isnt the problem.

Blue screens come randomly, when im playing or surfing in the internet and just last time i got it while i was trying to shut my pc down.

Help would be appreciated, since i dont know much about computer tech!

A:Multiple BSOD's, different error codes

It appears that this install of windows is counterfeit, the Product ID matches an ASUS OEM_SLP key while the motherboards is a retail Gigabyte board. This is only possible through an exploit which negates the windows activation. Please purchase a legal copy of windows, format and then re-install using the new legal copy.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/298510-multiple-bsods-different-error-codes.html
Relevancy 68.37%

I have been having multiple BSODs every day recently. It started about 6 months ago (only a few BSODs a week), but has been getting worse. As described in the posting instructions here is some system spec info:
- System Manufacturer/Model: Dell/Studio XPS 8000
- Operating System: Windows Home Premium x64
- the original installed OS on the system? Yes.
- an OEM or full retail version? OEM
- What is the age of system (hardware)? ~2 years old
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) ~2 years old
- CPU: Core i5 750 @2.67 GHz 2.66 GHz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Graphics Card: GeForce GT220
- AntiVirus: Microsoft Security Essentials

I have also attached the requested information listed on the posting instructions by jcgriff2. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

A:Multiple BSOD every day - Various Error Codes

Quote: Originally Posted by busler

I have been having multiple BSODs every day recently. It started about 6 months ago (only a few BSODs a week), but has been getting worse. As described in the posting instructions here is some system spec info:
- System Manufacturer/Model: Dell/Studio XPS 8000
- Operating System: Windows Home Premium x64
- the original installed OS on the system? Yes.
- What is the age of system (hardware)? ~2 years old
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) ~2 years old
- CPU: Core i5 750 @2.67 GHz 2.66 GHz
- RAM: 6 GB
- Graphics Card: GeForce GT220
- AntiVirus: Microsoft Security Essentials

I have also attached the requested information listed on the posting instructions by jcgriff2. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

These crashes were caused by memory corruption (probably a driver).
If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!
1-Memtest.

Quote:

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition. Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is. But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver. Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows. If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

So, I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Special Pool", "Force Pending I/O Requests" and "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

If th... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/210245-multiple-bsod-every-day-various-error-codes.html
Relevancy 68.37%

Ok Well i've been getting BSOD for about 2-3 weeks now since updating some drivers on my laptop and it is really annoying. I have Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2 with all the required files needed for someone to look at. BTW i am new to this forum so go easy on me.

System Specs: Windows 7
- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x86
- the original installed OS on the system? No was originally Windows 7 Home Premium
- What is the age of system (hardware)? 3 years
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 6-7 Months

Attachment 208157

A:BSOD multiple error codes

No one is willing to help?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/225655-bsod-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 68.37%

I bought a new motherboard and processor yesterday and the guys at the shop installed it, but it blue screens a lot after I got it back, sometimes it doesn't even load into windows and I have to restart it a couple of times before it goes into windows, the guys at the shop thought the solid state might be dying but if I restart enough times I get into windows ... very ****ing odd since it was fine before I brought them the computer

I attached 5 different crash logs, with 3 different bug check codes ... any help would be appreciated

A:BSOD, multiple bug check codes

Hello there!

Seems like it might be your sound card cmudaxp.sys. I would recommend to re install it. Also one of the crashes is pointing to Kaspersky Internet Protection. I would recommned to just remove it for the time being and see if the crashes stop.

I have mentioned the list of drivers. Please date anything older than 2012.

Bugcheck:

Code:
Debug session time: Thu Mar 13 13:31:22.682 2014 (UTC + 5:30)
Loading Dump File [C:\Documents and Settings\XPMUser\SysnativeBSODApps\031314-7690-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.18247.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532
System Uptime: 0 days 8:00:53.352
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for cmudaxp.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for cmudaxp.sys
Probably caused by : cmudaxp.sys ( cmudaxp+17f7 )
BugCheck FC, {fffff880073fa5b4, 80000000b877d963, fffff80000b9c1f0, 0}
BugCheck Info: ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY (fc)
Bugcheck code 000000fC
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff880073fa5b4, Virtual address for the attempted execute.
Arg2: 80000000b877d963, PTE contents.
Arg3: fffff80000b9c1f0, (reserved)
Arg4: 0000000000000000, (reserved)
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xFC
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xFC_cmudaxp+17f7
MaxSpeed: 3500
CurrentSpeed: 3499
BiosVersion = P1.10
BiosReleaseDate = 11/29/2013
SystemManufacturer = To Be Filled By O.E.M.
SystemProductName = To Be Filled By O.E.M.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Thu Mar 13 04:22:33.856 2014 (UTC + 5:30)
Loading Dump File [C:\Documents and Settings\XPMUser\SysnativeBSODApps\031214-6692-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 0 days 0:32:41.637
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050033, 406f8, fffff80003178be0}
BugCheck Info: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (7f)
Bugcheck code 0000007F
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000008, EXCEPTION_DOUBLE_FAULT
Arg2: 0000000080050033
Arg3: 00000000000406f8
Arg4: fffff80003178be0
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7f_8
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT
BiosVersion = P1.10
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Thu Mar 13 03:48:07.473 2014 (UTC + 5:30)
Loading Dump File [C:\Documents and Settings\XPMUser\SysnativeBSODApps\031214-7628-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 0 days 0:04:00.143
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for klif.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for klif.sys
Probably caused by : klif.sys ( klif+96abc )
BugCheck 50, {ffffd88001833a30, 8, ffffd88001833a30, 7}
BugCheck Info: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffd88001833a30, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000008, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: ffffd88001833a30, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000007, (reserved)
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: avp.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_klif+96abc
BiosVersion = P1.10
Debug session time: Thu Mar 13 03:41:16.305 2014 (UTC + 5:30)
Loading Dump File [C:\Documents and Settings\XPMUser\SysnativeBSODApps\031214-6302-01.dmp]
System Uptime: 0 days 0:28:25.085
Probably caused by : memory_corr... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/325112-bsod-multiple-bug-check-codes.html
Relevancy 67.51%

I have stumbled upon this forum as im at the end of the road, for a while i have suffered random bsod at 1st i thought it was graphics driver as my card is outdated but i don't think it is after a while of this happening i decided to fresh install windows thinking this would cure the problem, However the problem persists even now if i could get some help it would be appreciated i have attached my mini dump files thanks for looking.

A:Random multiple BSOD different error codes

DroidBoy, I will see if I can give you some help. I assume you have only had 1 BSOD since doing the reinstall of Windows as the files you uploaded only had 1 dump file in it, dated today.

This was the information that dump file provided.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002b61c0f, fffff8800a2f6fd0, 0}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiUnsecureVirtualMemory+15f )
Please Run Memtest86+

Information
Please download from this site only http://www.memtest.org/ in the middle of the page are the Download links, you can download the ISO.zip or the Auto USB Flash Drive installer.zip

Extract the Zip file. If you chose the ISO image, burn it to a CD using Windows Disk Image Burner or any Image burner you may have. If you downloaded the Auto USB installer, extract it, insert your USB 2.0 Flash Drive and take note of the drive letter. Run the installer, select the Flash Drive Letter, check the format box and press next. It will install memtest86+ to a flash drive. You can use either V4.20 or V5.01. Boot from your selected media. If you use V5.01 it will tell you to press certain buttons at the start, please press no buttons. The test will begin on it's own and continue to run until you stop it. It needs to run for 8 complete passes or until you receive an error. If you receive an error, stop the test. Even 1 error is a fail. Each pass tests a different part of the ram and each of the 10 tests in each pass tests something different. It takes a minimum of 8 passes to completely test the ram, more passes are better. It is quite a long test and will take several hours depending on how much ram you have. Due to the time length it is best to run overnight. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/345340-random-multiple-bsod-different-error-codes.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hello,

NOTE: Sorry if my English fails, I'm dutch and only 13.
NOTE: I'm going on holiday for some days and probably read this again on sunday.

For about 4 months I receive BSOD and it's getting worse and worse. Last week i've got 3 of them a day.

Error codes:
0x0000003b (2 times)
0x0000001a (8 times)
0x00000050 (4 times)
0x0000004e (2 times)
0x0000000a (3 times)
0x00000024 (2 times)

The dump files are in this post as an attachment.

System specs:
-Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
-It's the original installed OS.
-It's the OEM.
-The age of the system is now around 1 year and 11 months.
-The age of the OS is also around 1 year and 11 months.

I've got an external harddisc with an age around 5 months.

Thanks for your help.

A:Regular BSOD (multiple error codes)

I forgot to say that i play a lot of Minecraft.
Minecraft uses Java and when running the maximum frames per second is not more than 50.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/227822-regular-bsod-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hello I m hoping I can find some help here and apologize in advance if I provide way too much info below Error Stop With BSOD Multiple Codes About a week ago I started receiving Blue Screen of Death Stop errors with a variety of error codes There doesn t seem to be any consistency in terms of when the errors occur or what we re doing to trigger them The PC never restarts on its own it displays the BSOD until we manually shut down and restart We get one every time we try to use the PC sometimes within a few seconds of starting Windows other times we re able to work for - minutes before the crash We are able to work in Safe Mode indefinitely so I was able to back up all our data files to an external hard drive The Stop error messages seem to indicate a driver problem and I ve tried updating a few things but didn t want to go too far down that road without some closer guidance As far as I know there were no hardware or software changes that might have triggered the errors I guess it s possible the kids may have installed or run something Details on the error codes actions I ve taken so far and other symptoms are below I followed the how-to guide on this site for diagnosing blue screens and crashes The minidump analysis is at the end of this post Sorry for the length of this but I wanted to post as much information as possible up front I d be happy to run any additional scans or provide BSOD With Multiple Stop Error Codes additional information if needed but really don t have the expertise to now what to try next System InfoDell XPS Windows XP Professional SP Intel Core CPU GHzWarranty expriredStop Error CodesThese are the codes I receive roughly in order of frequency x E no file or driver associations indicated A kernel thread has terminated while holding a mutex x A - no file or driver associations indicated INVALID WORK QUEUE ITEM x NDIS SYS Address B D BFO base at B D Date Stamp d PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA x - no file or driver associations indicated x CS - no file or driver associations indicatedUpon restart an error log is created When I send it to Microsoft the diagnostics come back indicating a driver problem nothing specific though some come back indicating a corrupted error report What I ve Done So Far Run a full Malware Bytes scan no problems found Run a McAfee virus scan no problems found Tried a System Restore to a point prior to this did not seem to help anything Run chksdk no problems found Updated the BIOS Installed all Windows Updates Updated the driver for the display adapter NVIDIA GeForce GS as that seemed to be the most likely culprit based on what I ve googledI didn t want to go much farther without some more specific diagnostics and or guidance I didn t want to just start randomly replacing drivers if there is a way to track down the specific culprit Other SymptomsIn addition to the crashes a couple other things have been going on When I restarted after the first crash there was an icon in the Notification Area of the Taskbar from McAfee Comcast version indicating that my computer was not protected When I launched the Security Center it indicated a number of problems including the anti-virus file definitions were out of date I clicked the Fix button for these errors but eventually received a message indicating that the problem could not be fixed because of an error After attempting this a number of times I uninstalled McAfee re-downloaded it from Comcast then reinstalled It has been fine ever since After the first crash we were no longer able to connect to AOL via broadband The sign-in process would appear do start but before it completed AOL would disconnect and display a message indicating that AOL could not connect Oddly we were also unable to connect to AOL via the web when we would try to sign on to our account we got an error indicating that Internet Explorer had a problem and had to shut down This is the only site we had this problem with Internet access seemed to work fine for everything else Event... Read more

A:BSOD With Multiple Stop Error Codes

Hi .The best (IMO) source of info re STOP errors is at http://www.aumha.org/a/stop.htm0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDA system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues. Check Event Viewer (EventVwr.msc) for additional information.0x00000005: INVALID_PROCESS_ATTACH_ATTEMPTGenerally, use the General Troubleshooting of STOP Messages checklist to troubleshoot this problem. A specific problem is known to exist with Win XP SP2 and Server 2003 in combination with certain antivirus programs, firewalls, and similar software. See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=887742&sd=RMVPHave you tried getting any clues from errors posted in Event Viewer? I would be looking for errors in specific programs that are launched/running (AV, etc.) rather than any indication of hardware errors. I would also try to focus on errors indicating a hard drive problem (Disk0, Disk1, etc.).How To Use Event Viewer - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/40108/how-to-use-event-viewer/ FWIW: Updating drivers when such errors occurs...is, IMO, most useful when the old driver is first removed (because it's probably damaged) and then a new one is installed. I suspect that trying to install a new file on top of a damaged file...often results in negative results.Are there any indications that your CMOS battery may need replacing?CMOS Battery Replacement - http://www.liverepair.com/encyclopedia/art...cmosreplace.asp CMOS Checksum Errors - http://www.pcguide.com/ts/x/sys/booterrGBER08-c.html Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/243528/bsod-with-multiple-stop-error-codes/
Relevancy 67.51%

Specs:
CPU:AMD 6300
GPU:2X GTX 660ti SLI
RAM: DDR3 16GB (2X8
PSU:RM750
DISK:1TB Western Digital
SSD:125GB Samsung
MOBO:990FXA-UD3 (Gigabyte)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/391595-bsod-randomly-multiple-error-codes-x3b-x1e-etc.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi

Random BSOD that I have been chasing for 2 weeks - need help

MSI K9VGM-V, AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800, Win XP

Started with 2 1Gig stick the changed to new 1Gig - same problem

Removed video card (used onboard) same problem

Removed NIC card (used onboard) - same problem

Reformatted then Reinstalled XP - reinstalled drivers from original CD - same problem

I am running with almost nothing installed - it boots to the desktop, sit there and randomly crashes - I am attaching BlueScreenView file and BelArc Adviser file

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4800+, x86 Family 15 Model 107 Stepping 1
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 1022 Mb
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4550, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 476922 MB, Free - 472279 MB; F: Total - 194426 MB, Free - 14041 MB;
Motherboard: MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD, MS-7253
Antivirus: None

Thanks

Clyde

Relevancy 67.51%

Hi all

I have an older dell dimension 8400 running xp sp3. I'm getting constant blue screens, and many different stop codes. The 4 most common are 0x0...08E, 0x0...0A, 0x0...24, and 0x0...4E. most of what I've seen is that these are related to driver problems or RAM issues...how do I figure out what is going on and repair it?

thanks

Mike

Relevancy 67.51%

Hi,

My computer has been bluescreening a lot lately. The bluescreens occur at random times, and they have occured when I play games, browse the web, or even just have my computer on for a few minutes.

I ran 8 passes on Memtest 86 + last night, and came back with no errors.
Hope someone can help me out

Edit: Uploaded logs on 9/19 (an NVidia driver update came out today as well, I downloaded that)
edit2: updated logs from 9/22

A:BSOD randomly (multiple bug check codes)

You need to supply more info before anybody can help you - Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/345827-bsod-randomly-multiple-bug-check-codes.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Attached is my dmp file. This has been happening for months. I reformatted/upgraded my PC recently to Windows 10, which leads me to believe that it shouldn't be a driver issue (I assume it's probably a hardware issue) But I was hoping you guys could help me pin point what it might be. I've also run memory tests, returning with 0 errors.DESKTOP-2L94LSR-Thu_03_10_2016_143224_82.zip

This also happens much more often than the amount of times I let my computer create a .dmp file... Thanks in advance for your help.

-Justin

A:BSOD - Multiple error codes/bug checks

The most recent dump shows:

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: AV
PROCESS_NAME: eseaclient.exe

From what I can find, eseaclient.exe is malware so it looks like you may be infected.

Please run a full scan with your anti-virus software then download and run Malwarebytes anti-malware free.
Click on Free Download then Download the free version.

2nd most recent shows:

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: Steam.exe

3rd shows:

PROCESS_NAME: eseaclient.exe

So definitely start with AV and MBAM scans.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/43664-bsod-multiple-error-codes-bug-checks.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Hello I'm new constantly, codes! error BSOD multiple happening to theese forums and BSOD happening constantly, multiple error codes! not too experienced with technical issues so please be understanding General info on the problem First things first my problems started a week ago or so Random BSOD's crashes on different programs and freezes What I tried First I suspected a software issue drivers programs in conflict it was a - month old OS so I've reinstalled my windows but that didn't fix my problems so now I'd go for a hardware problem I have tried running a stress test on my CPU and record the temperatures with CoreTemp The results were BSOD happening constantly, multiple error codes! fine it went up to Celsius but then it stopped I BSOD happening constantly, multiple error codes! haven't experienced any freezes crashes bsod's during the stress test which lead me to the conclusion my CPU is not overheating Correct me if I am wrong Windows Information - x -bit or x - gt x - the original installed OS on the system - gt Windows Ultimate x - What is the age of system hardware - gt - months Exception being my DVD ROM Power Supply and one of my hard drives - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS - gt - months but I reinstalled it days ago and I have experienced the same issues System Specifications OS Windows Ultimate x CPU AMD Athlon tm II X Processor GHz Motherboard ASRock GMH USB R Memory x GB Graphics Card s ATI Radeon HD Hard Drives WDC WD EARS- MVWB ATA Device gb WDC WD AAJS- B A ATA Device tb Please assist me with my problem guys I've got a RMA on my pieces so replacing them will not be an issue However I would love to know which one to send in for tests So I don't have to send the whole pc I have attached the minidumps of my BSOD Minidumps and a zip of my Windows NT BSOD jcgriff I could not provide a perfmon log since I received an error while trying Thanks in advance Rraven

A:BSOD happening constantly, multiple error codes!

I've seen a lot of people reporting errors, could that mean it may be a software issue? Anyone feels like taking up my issue?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/197203-bsod-happening-constantly-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Good Afternoon I came across this website during my search to fix my recent BSOD's and it looks like a great place to get some help I've been running the same programs with zero multiple error playing BSOD Diablo3, codes problems for months on end However within the past week I've started getting BSOD's at what started as once-a-day and now building up to once-every- minutes It was happening while I would run the PC game Diablo it could happen while just running the menu screen or running graphic intensive play At first I'd suffer a BSOD and reboot with no issues the rest of the evening Now it happens repeatedly to the point where on boot up my PC is locking up and failing to reach Windows and beeping at times The only thing I've done differently lately is install a wireless headset which I read can cause problems with W I uninstalled the drivers but still had the same issues I've also gone through some hardware drivers looking for updates I've run virus scans and ccleaner to clean up my registry I also opened my case 'dusted' the components and unhooked reinserted said components Any help will be greatly appreciated Thank You

A:BSOD playing Diablo3, multiple error codes

Hi Crobin.

The zip contains only one crash dump which itself is corrupt, is not able to dig data from it.

Code:
.Missing image name, possible paged-out or corrupt data.
...Missing image name, possible paged-out or corrupt data.
.....Missing image name, possible paged-out or corrupt data.
....Missing image name, possible paged-out or corrupt data.
.....Missing image name, possible paged-out or corrupt data.
Missing image name, possible paged-out or corrupt data.
...Missing image name, possible paged-out or corrupt data.
Missing image name, possible paged-out or corrupt data.
Let the computer crash a few more times and then supply the data to us.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/328095-bsod-playing-diablo3-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Greetings forum So let me start at the beginning of what's been happening I bought my Cyberpower gaming PC from Newegg to play games like League of Legends World of Warcraft etc and upon recieving the computer which came with an integrated video card I disabled the IVC and installed a dedicated video card that I'd been using with my previous machine which multiple BSOD playing error various games, codes was comparable in terms of power Why use it then Well it's a dedicated video card and I've been told that dedicated video cards are better to use than integrated video cards That being said random frequent BSOD's started happening for seemingly no reason I emailed Cyberpower's BSOD playing various games, multiple error codes tech support team telling them of BSOD playing various games, multiple error codes my problems They told me that the various error codes I'd given them were pointing to my RAM As it turns out one of the RAM sticks was bad and they RMA'd me a new one The first round of codes before getting the new RAM stick included x BSOD playing various games, multiple error codes B SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION x BAD POOL HEADER x There were also other ones but I didn't take a picture write them down At that point I'd had almost TEN Blue Screens After getting the new RAM stick I also removed the dedicated vidoe card and re-enabled the integrated video card figuring maybe that was causing issues It didn't help nor did the new RAM stick I even re installed Windows for good measure I'm still getting BSODs of the error codes I've gotten are x A MEMORY MANAGEMENT x D DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL It also listed below the STOP error quot aswrdr sys quot I'm at a loss I've tried all sorts of different things but nothing I've found directly points to my specific problem I'm at a loss my computer is now in your hands before I take it to a repair shop or send it back to Cyberpower My computer is running Windows Home Premium bit Everything in the computer with the exception of the replaced RAM stick is directly from the manufacturer The computer is less than months old and the current install of the OS is less than weeks old

A:BSOD playing various games, multiple error codes

Easy blamed directly on your Avast.

Avast can be a contributing cause of BSOD'S . Please remove and replace with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST
http://files.avast.com/files/eng/aswclear5.exe

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/225465-bsod-playing-various-games-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Hi everyone,

Hopefully I've uploaded everything correctly. I've been having fairly regular problems while playing Skyrim, sometimes BSOD (with different error codes), sometimes freezing, and sometimes crashes that return me to the desktop.

The computer has been reasonably stable otherwise.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD while playing Skyrim, multiple error codes

Hey there,

Uninstall Clone CD/DVD

Code:
1: kd> lmvm elbycdio
start end module name
fffff800`01de6000 fffff800`01df2000 ElbyCDIO (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ElbyCDIO.sys
Image name: ElbyCDIO.sys
Timestamp: Thu Dec 16 17:58:13 2010 (4D0A9985)
CheckSum: 0000C8ED
ImageSize: 0000C000

Uninstall or update VirtualCloneDrive:

Code:
2: kd> lmvm vclone
start end module name
fffff800`046ad000 fffff800`046bc000 VClone (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\VClone.sys
Image name: VClone.sys
Timestamp: Sat Jan 15 11:21:04 2011 (4D31C970)
CheckSum: 0000CF5B
ImageSize: 0000F000

Code:
2: kd> lmvm NTIDrvr
start end module name
fffff800`0374f000 fffff800`03757000 NTIDrvr (deferred)
Image path: \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NTIDrvr.sys
Image name: NTIDrvr.sys
Timestamp: Mon Apr 19 21:37:59 2010 (4BCD0577)
CheckSum: 0000F076
ImageSize: 00008000

Issues surely come from this driver you are using for your game pad. I recommend Logitech Rumblepad II instead. With proper files, it can act like a 360 controller (or live) for any game, and is great and feels great. Update if possible but better to uninstall:

Code:
1: kd> lmvm xusb21
start end module name
fffff800`0446b000 fffff800`0447bd80 xusb21 (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\xusb21.sys
Image name: xusb21.sys
Timestamp: Wed Apr 08 10:28:44 2009 (49DCB49C)
CheckSum: 00014BBB
ImageSize: 00010D80

Update Apple software that owns this driver:

Code:
1: kd> lmvm applebmt
start end module name
fffff800`03ea1000 fffff800`03eb4000 applebmt (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\applebmt.sys
Image name: applebmt.sys
Timestamp: Wed May 25 03:25:06 2011 (4DDCAED2)
CheckSum: 00014242
ImageSize: 00013000

Uninstall software that owns this driver:

Code:
2: kd> lmvm ubhelper
start end module name
fffff800`03747000 fffff800`0374f000 UBHelper (deferred)
Image path: \??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\UBHelper.sys
Image name: UBHelper.sys
Timestamp: Tue Jul 06 00:19:26 2010 (4C32AECE)
CheckSum: 00006CCC
ImageSize: 00008000

Driver Reference Table - UBHelper.sys

Just to be nice to the system, update Realtek HD Audio Codec driver.

Enjoy.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/39078-bsod-while-playing-skyrim-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Hi there New to the forums and really hoping someone could help I have been having multiple BSOD over the past few weeks at random points sometimes under load while playing games other times just when the machine is idle or simply logging into windows I am running GB of Corsair Vengeance ram x GB kits so x Multiple Random error BSOD codes idle even when gb sticks in total I have run memtest overnight with all chips in just the one set tested both sets and also each chip individually with no errors I Random BSOD even when idle Multiple error codes have also swapped the chips into different slots and still getting BSOD I have checked the BIOS and all memory config and voltages are as per spec I have also monitored my voltages from PSU and those are within the acceptable ranges Temps have been good aswell with CPU idel at aroun with a max of Core i K GPU's are running between - degree's GTX 's in SLI I have Random BSOD even when idle Multiple error codes also tried updating drivers but still cant shake these nasty BSOD's Any help appreciated Full Details - Windows Ultimate x - original installed OS on system - Yes first install - full retail version - age of system hardware - Less than months complete system - What is the age of OS installation - Less than months

A:Random BSOD even when idle Multiple error codes

Updated with the full dump files, pls let me know if you need any additional info, going to run OCCT and driver verify in the mean time

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/203405-random-bsod-even-when-idle-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Hello,

I am getting Multiple BSOD (about once a day) that happen at seemingly random times. I am uncertain of how best to troubleshoot this issue and would appreciate any help you may provide.

I have attached the ZIP file per the posting instructions. If I can provide any additional information please let me know.

A:BSOD while playing games. Multiple Error codes

Hello, Kharma. I will try to help you. I read your last 5 or 6 dump files and other information. I notice you are getting a lot of errors from LOL client and Chrome. If you are running an older version or a Beta version, I would suggest you updating Chrome to the latest stable version which is, 42.0.2311.152 I believe. Your dump files were all over the place and one said Memory Corruption. The fact that all the others were different causes and stop codes is indicative of memory problems.

Code:
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8000311f68c, fffff880103b1e50, 0}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiCaptureProtectionFromProto+1c )

Some of the others were

Code:

fffff880`0d318718 fffff880`04265e09*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mv91xx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mv91xx.sys
mv91xx+0x39e09

BugCheck 9F, {3, fffffa80202c75a0, fffff80007a243d8, fffffa80213d7590}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for asmthub3.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for asmthub3.sys
Probably caused by : asmthub3.sys

fffff800`07a24558 fffff880`089cc340Unable to load image nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
nvlddmkm+0x18a340
fffff800`07a242c0 fffff880`042a2c70Unable to load image iaStorA.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStorA.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStorA.sys
iaStorA+0x2ff5c70
Based on you system specs, this is going to be difficult for you, but I believe necessary. Running memtest86+ with 32GB of ram, I suspect will take anout 40 hours. 8 GB takes 9.5-10 and my 16GB takes around 20 hours, so I would expect your 32 GB would take around 40. Trust me I know what I;m asking you to do, but I do feel it is necessary. Ram is one of the worst problems to have, especially for debugging. When it throws a fault, the debugger will blame whatever driver it sees as most in use. That is why you see all of the different components listed, which are probably not the cause.

Please open an elevated command prompt ( click start, type cmd in the search box, right click on the cmd entry and select run as administrator) in the black box that opens, copy/paste sfc /scannow. If you decide to type it, notice the space between the sfc and the /. It is a system file checker which will scan your system files and attempt to correct any missing or corrupt files. What we want are the results to say windows found no integrity violations. If it says files were found but could not be repaired, close the box, reboot and run it again, after opening the administrative command prompt. You may have to reboot and run it three times for it to repair all system files. If it can't repair them after 3 reboots, let us know.

Please Run Memtest86+

Information
Please download from this site only http://www.memtest.org/ in the middle of the page are the Download links, you can download the ISO.zip or the Auto USB Flash Drive installer.zip

Extract the Zip file. If you chose the ISO image, burn it to a CD using Windows Disk Image Burner or any Image burner you may have. If you downloaded the Auto USB installer, extract it, insert your USB 2.0 Flash Drive and take note of the drive letter. Run the installer, select the Flash Drive Letter, check the format box and press next. It will install memtest86+ to a flash drive. You can use either V4.20 or V5.01. Boot from your selected media. If you use V5.01 it will tell you to press certain buttons at the start, please press no buttons. The test will begin on it's own and continue to run until you stop it. It needs to run for 8 complete passes all in the same... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/370317-bsod-while-playing-games-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 67.08%

I'm currently running Windows 7 Home Premium x64 and have been getting multiple blue screens. I thought that I had fixed it, however it seems to come and go, which is a little frustrating. The most recent blue screen displayed a NETIO.SYS crash, I did a basic Google search for it, and these forums came up as a good place to get some help in resolving the issues.

Anyway, going to attach the Dumpfiles and the PERFMON to see if someone can help me out. Thank you.

A:BSOD while playing any game, multiple error codes

Hi guys, I had another crash while playing WoW, the error was USB.SYS or something similar.

Anyway, I'll add my specs to this in the hopes that the additional information will help someone help me.

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 955 BE
MOBO: Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H (Rev 2.1)
Graphics: Sapphire 6950 2GB
RAM: 8GB (2GB x 4)
PSU: Corsair HX750w

He's the additional dump.
Attachment 212681

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/230533-bsod-while-playing-any-game-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Good day I hope the text-wall below doesn't scare you too much but I wrote down all the things I thought could be helpful Let me explain the problem codes mainly playing 2, error TF2 multiple BSOD and Dota further I get BSODs seemingly random with all kinds of error codes and sys files as far as I could see on the bluescreens It startet roughly about when I picked up Team Fortress again Maybe it's something else but when it began I was so sure that it was TF causing it that I didn't investigate other causes back then Surprisingly for me it went on even when I wasn't playing causing BSOD whenever it wants Youtube in Firefox while booting In addition to the BSOD I can give you the following scenario that happens whenever it bluescreens The PC automatically tries to reboot after the dump files have been collected by the way not all files get collected I have multiple BSODs without logs because it got stuck while collection dump files After hour I forced it to shut down by holding down the start button The PC tries to reboot times without success it doesn't get to the BIOS screen and with the third attempt it just idles somewhere - I don't get any video signals nor am I able to enter BIOS because my USB keyboard isn't active I can tell because it's a wireless one and the receiver has a little LED when the keyboard is ready to use I have tried BSOD mainly playing TF2 and Dota 2, multiple error codes none the less BSOD mainly playing TF2 and Dota 2, multiple error codes by constatnly pressing F to enter BIOS which gives a 'beep' when successful but nothing happened The screen goes to standby because of no signal after a couple of minutes and all that's happening is a short HDD-noise every second or so as if they were in some kind of loop I now have enabled 'Boot Beep' which gave me beeps per failed bootattempt today when I got another bluescreen I looked it up and BSOD mainly playing TF2 and Dota 2, multiple error codes it means 'System timer failure' whatever that is What I have done so far Video Card driver uninstalled reinstalled tried an old one updated RAM memtestx one RAM stick after the other both slots passes h each Prime After more than hour the temperature was still at a comfortable C EVGA OC Scanner tested for possible overheating GPU temperature was stable at C - load PSU Ran EVGA and Prime as well as all case fans on high checked voltages with SpeedFan looked ok to me Now I'm a bit sad that I didn't get my self-built PC to work Whatever tests things screenshots you want me to do count me in PS I found a very reliable way to provoke a BSOD Playing Dota for a couple of minutes Just in case you want even more dump files

A:BSOD mainly playing TF2 and Dota 2, multiple error codes

Welcome to the Forum faebu4,

Please remove Norton for testing purpose.

Microsoft Security Essentials is recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability
compared to other antivirus or internet security software. It is free and lightweight:-Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows
Malwarebytes: Removes malware including viruses, spyware, worms and trojans, plus it protects your computer
Good and Free system security combination.

Warning
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

RTCore64.sys Mon Mar 11 11:32:06 2013 (513D6C56)
RivaTuner/EVGA Precision/MSI Afterburner (known BSOD issues w/Win7)
Driver Reference Table - RTCore64.sys

Uninstall Riva Tuner, it is known to cause BSOD's.

Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode while uninstalling which allows you to remove leftover registry:-Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems
Run the System File Checker that scans the of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:Click on the
Type CMD on Search
Left click and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow
Full tutorial here:SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Code:
Built by: 7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144
Debug session time: Tue Jul 22 20:28:23.202 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:13.046
BugCheck 50, {fffff90049a03cd4, 1, fffff960000d8d55, 5}
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!DC::bSetDefaultRegion+5 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: flux.exe
Debug session time: Tue Jul 22 20:26:15.377 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:09:51.093
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff8800f40d7db, fffff880025f0ab8, fffff880025f0310}
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VidSchiUpdateContextStatus+18b )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
PROCESS_NAME: csrss.exe
Debug session time: Mon Jul 21 23:31:53.039 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:36:23.883
BugCheck 1A, {41201, fffff68000163bb0, 848000000b659867, fffffa800a706bb0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+13702 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41201
PROCESS_NAME: firefox.exe
Debug session time: Mon Jul 21 21:55:18.221 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:16:44.065
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff9600008f7f5, fffff88009d7bf40, 0}
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!InternalBuildHwndList+39 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
PROCESS_NAME: Steam.exe
Debug session time: Sun Jul 20 20:45:20.557 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:23:29.400
BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002ccb25b, fffff880039327c8, fffff88003932020}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpScanGeneralLookasideList+a0 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7E
Debug session time: Sun Jul 20 19:40:06.351 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:45:59.195
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiKernelCalloutExceptionHandler+e )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1E
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/338870-bsod-mainly-playing-tf2-dota-2-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 67.08%

I have been getting multiple BSOD with several different error codes over the last couple of months. Thank you for you time and attention.

A:Multiple BSOD Error Codes Over A Couple Of Months

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/258544-multiple-bsod-error-codes-over-couple-months.html
Relevancy 67.08%

I completed a new PC build a couple weeks ago Every time I turn the PC off for a few hours and come back and power it on of things happens The PC BSOD during the windows load before the log on screen The PC BSOD at Multiple BSOD after every Error extended off Codes power the log on or shortly after I log in BSOD Multiple Error Codes after every extended power off within minutes The BSOD happens and the PC reboots At BSOD Multiple Error Codes after every extended power off this point everything is fine PC works flawlessly Was on for straight days no problems at all playing games watching movies etc As soon as I powered it off for a few hours and came back same behavior BSOD reboots then works fine Some of the BSOD messages I've gotten are kmode exception not handled system thread exception not handled irql not less or equal I have seen some of these before in other builds and thought there might be RAM problems Did a hour multiple-passes Memtest run and not a single error Windows is updated and all my drivers are up-to-date as far as I can tell Any help would be appreciated All the dumps that have been generated are attached

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/63004-bsod-multiple-error-codes-after-every-extended-power-off.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Hello!
I recently have been having a lot of pesky BSODs all with different error codes. Ive had 3B, 1A, 1E, etc. I thought this was due to my drawing tablets out of date driver so I uninstalled it. This only made things worse. I have now had 4 Bsods in one day compared to one every so often. I have run the SF diagnostics tool and will attach the results. Any help is MUCH appreciated.

Possibly unrelated but since this started my mouse and keyboard have been acting very weird as well.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/390651-multiple-bsod-errors-boot-different-stop-codes.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Hi all long time reader first time poster I'm hoping I can get some help here I've tried everything I've seen on other threads but I'm still getting the BSODs at random times I recently built this new pc and am having trouble with random BSODs with random timing Sometimes sitting idle sometimes I'm just BSOD random build, codes error multiple various with New moving files around or web browsing They seem to New build, multiple random BSOD with various error codes happen between every few day and every few hours I ran driver verifier for a while and uninstalled some of the things it errored on Dameon tools the nvidia audio driver gigabyte EZ tune I also ran memtest for days testing each stick and each slot I let memtest run past pass each time The last run I did was with New build, multiple random BSOD with various error codes all sticks in all slots and I let it run to pass No errors I have the newest drivers for all components That said I think my monitor may not have compatible drivers Dell doesn't have any available on their website I did not install any manually meaning whatever is installed is from windows I have also run disk repair on all drives with errors detected and fixed on one The issue persists after the disk checks Power is coming from a CORSAIR AX Any help would be great I've never had as many issues with a new build as this one I'm hoping I'm missing something simple

A:New build, multiple random BSOD with various error codes

Hi Alex, welcome to W7F.

The one dmp you provided shows an issue described in Stop D1 (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL) bugcheck in USBPORT while transferring USB data and selecting USB interface
You might have an issue with your USB driver. Please post an image of your Device Manager.
Open the Human Interface Devices and the Universal Serial Bus controllers category.
Adjust the window so that all the data is visible.

FYI - With only one dmp, it is difficult to be sure you have the culprit. That is one reason why I need to see the Device Manager.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/324829-new-build-multiple-random-bsod-various-error-codes.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Hi All After my last rig decided to stop working I decided to build a new one and start fresh Would randomly turn off not BSOD and take multiple - Build Codes a Multiple Fresh - - 3b, 50, Constant BSOD tries to turn back on My new rig is based off a PCGamer build so I know components should work well together OS Windows Ultimate x CPU Intel Core i - K Ghz Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z AP-D Intel Z Memory x Corsair GB Dual Channel Corsair DDR for Intel Core i Graphics Card s GeForce GT waiting on Sapphire Video Card Radeon HD Sound Card Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal ty Pro Monitor s Displays Gateway quot Monitor and output to TVHard Drives Western Digital WD FAEX TB Caviar Black - RPM MB SATA Gbs PSU Ultra X Watt Modular PSUCase COOLER MASTER COSMOS RC- -KSN Fresh Build - Constant BSOD - Multiple Codes - 3b, 50, a -GP Cooling - MM Case Farns plus stock Intel CPU Cooler This issue seems to be isolated to Fresh Build - Constant BSOD - Multiple Codes - 3b, 50, a the Win itself I kept my previous Hard Drives and was able to boot Fresh Build - Constant BSOD - Multiple Codes - 3b, 50, a up XP and it was stable Loaded up my Win - install and nothing my BSOD dumps Hardware was no different So I decided to buy a new hard drive and start completely from scratch with a fresh drive fresh Win Install and everything The only parts above that are quot old quot are the Original Case Monitor Graphics Card as the one I ordered hasn't shown up yet and the SoundBlaster Audio Card The rest of the items are new fresh out of the box I have run the Win Memory Diagnostic Test and it gave a clean bill of health I installed Win this morning and in the last hours I have had dumps Any help is much appreciated I am working on uploading the zip but since it crashes so often it is being troublesome to pull down the exe and run it Submitting this thread from laptop while I try to get the info from the main computer

A:Fresh Build - Constant BSOD - Multiple Codes - 3b, 50, a

Zip is attached

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/229035-fresh-build-constant-bsod-multiple-codes-3b-50-a.html
Relevancy 67.08%

I built a PC a few days ago with some parts i bought new Everything was new except for the case in which i assume has nothing to do with the blue screen After building it i installed the motherboard drivers for about days it ran very quick and smooth i was able to play most of my games on max But on the rd Multiple Error BSOD built on home codes pc day Multiple BSOD Error codes on home built pc it got very slow To open google chrome it took about minutes I ran ccleaner and my anti virus which took a while but cleaned everything and no virus The drivers are all up to date I have all the windows updates up to date I have tried to find the problem in many ways I currently have different blue screens popping Multiple BSOD Error codes on home built pc up every - hrs and sometimes every time i reboot I am able to get Multiple BSOD Error codes on home built pc to the desktop without problem and the amount of times the blue screen has popped out are reducing I would still like to kill the root cause of this as i do not want to deal with it in the future again Blue Screen Codes - x B - x BE - x F - x A - Fatal Error C A x xc x My pc parts - OS Microsoft Windows Home Premium -bit - CPU AMD FX- -core Ghz Zambezi nm Technology - RAM sticks of Kingston RAM gb gb gb GB Dual-Channel DDR MHz - - - - Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd GA- LMT-USB Socket M - HDD TB GB Real Seagate ST DM - YN ATA Device SATA Post Statement I also tried a Memtest on every single stick of ram i had I did tests with all sticks with only the gb sticks and by themselves

A:Multiple BSOD Error codes on home built pc

Please follow these steps - Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

What happened with this thread? BSOD Error 0x000009c

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/288495-multiple-bsod-error-codes-home-built-pc.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Hi,

I'm at my wit's end with this. My PC keeps crashing an hour or two into any game.
I would appreciate some help on this very much.

I'm using Win 7 Ultimate x64.

The error codes vary, but in the last week I've had the following:
1) 0x0000000a
2) 0x00000019
3) 0x00000050
4) 0x0000003b
5) 0x0000001e

Everything was fine until I updated my video card's drivers to Catalyst 11.12. Since then I've uninstalled these drivers, cleaned up with driver sweeper, and reinstalled 11.11, but the crashes continue.

Thanks very much advance.

A:BSOD whilst gaming - multiple error codes

Attached dump files.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/206600-bsod-whilst-gaming-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Hi guys About a month ago I built a new PC installed a fresh copy of win x and started getting random BSODs It only happened once twice a week but has started happening more requently times in the past days I've done several MemTests both slots single slot different RAM in each slot and no errors have come up I've tried to the best of my ability to update my drivers but I may have missed something Also the bugchecks are not consistent e e b ect although e and b are the most frequent I'm feeling rather desperate at the moment and am considering buying a new MoBo System Info CPU i k Ghz months old MoBo Asus P H -MLX months old RAM x Silicon Power Gb DDR months old Graphics Card Zotac GTX months old Display Asus G H Asus X w about years old HDDs x Tb x Gb a few years PSU Huntkey x w months old Windows x Full Retail installed in September Note sure if this is important but I switched from Avast AntiVirus codes BSOD, Frequent random error Multiple to AVG because I've read that some avast files can cause BSOD Would really appreciate any help Thanks

A:Frequent random BSOD, Multiple error codes

Quote: Originally Posted by rka88

Hi guys

About a 2 month ago I built a new PC, installed a fresh copy of win 7 x64 and started getting random BSODs. It only happened once/twice a week but has started happening more requently, 5 times in the past 4 days. I've done several MemTests (both slots, single slot, different RAM in each slot) and no errors have come up. I've tried to the best of my ability to update my drivers but I may have missed something. Also, the bugchecks are not consistent (1e, 7e, 3b, ect) although 1e and 3b are the most frequent.

I'm feeling rather desperate at the moment and am considering buying a new MoBo.

System Info:

CPU: i7 2600k 3.4 Ghz (2 months old)
MoBo: Asus P8H67-MLX (2 months old)
RAM: 2x Silicon Power 4Gb DDR3 1333 (2 months old)
Graphics Card: Zotac GTX275 (18 months old)
Display: Asus G245H + Asus X1993w (about 2years old)
HDDs : 2x 1Tb + 2x 500Gb (a few years?)
PSU: Huntkey x7 900w (18 months old)
Windows 7 x64 Full Retail (installed in September)

Note sure if this is important but I switched from Avast AntiVirus to AVG because I've read that some avast files can cause BSOD.

Would really appreciate any help

Thanks

18 of 24 crashes were caused by a memory exception. AVG can also cause BSOD's especially of this type. How many passes did you run on memtest?
I would do these three things
If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!
1-Memtest.

Quote:

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

Further Reading
Using Driver Verifier to identify issues ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/201271-frequent-random-bsod-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 66.22%

I'm have been recieving BSOD for the past few weeks. They occur at random times, and never when the PC is under stress. It has happened when surfing the web on Google Chrome, after closing Battlefield 3 beta, immediately after logging into windows, after running a stability test using AMD Overdrive, etc

I have ran Memtest86+, Chkdsk, SFC, with no errors on any of them. I have made sure everything in my system is seated properly. I have completely re-installed window And am still receiving the BSOD. Some times I'll get 2-3 a day other times I will go 2-3 days with out one.

System Specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.20 GHz
12.0 GB DDR3 RAM
Radeon HD6770
MSI 870A-G54
Corsair GS700
Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 320GB 75+GB free

Attached are the 3 dump files my computer created since the re-install.
If you need anything else, just ask. Thanks ahead of time for any help you can offer.

A:BSOD occurs at random times. Multiple error codes.

The source of the problem is:
AODDriver2.sys Thu Apr 22 06:28:05 2010 (4BD024B5) AMD Overdrive; also in EasyTune6 for Gigabyte motherboard Raid. Frag. Dominate your games. | GAME.AMD.COM

Personally I would just remove the utility

You may also consider turning off driver verifier as it may be causing crashes you wouldn't normally experience.

Code:
Probably caused by : AODDriver2.sys ( AODDriver2+1160 )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION (c4)
A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught. This is
because the driver was specified in the registry as being suspect (by the
administrator) and the kernel has enabled substantial checking of this driver.
If the driver attempts to corrupt the system, bugchecks 0xC4, 0xC1 and 0xA will
be among the most commonly seen crashes.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000081, MmMapLockedPages called without MDL_MAPPING_CAN_FAIL
Arg2: fffff9804a910f50, MDL address.
Arg3: 0000000000000804, MDL flags.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, 0.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc4_81

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

PROCESS_NAME: AMD OverDrive.

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff8000336d3dc to fffff80002ee3c40

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0a6ae558 fffff800`0336d3dc : 00000000`000000c4 00000000`00000081 fffff980`4a910f50 00000000`00000804 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`0a6ae560 fffff800`033807ea : fffff980`4a910f50 00000000`00000002 fffffa80`0c8dbe40 00000000`00000001 : nt!VerifierBugCheckIfAppropriate+0x3c
fffff880`0a6ae5a0 fffff880`08601160 : fffff980`482a4ee0 00000000`00000001 fffff980`482a4ee0 00000000`00000002 : nt!VerifierMmMapLockedPages+0x4a
fffff880`0a6ae5e0 fffff980`482a4ee0 : 00000000`00000001 fffff980`482a4ee0 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 : AODDriver2+0x1160
fffff880`0a6ae5e8 00000000`00000001 : fffff980`482a4ee0 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0xfffff980`482a4ee0
fffff880`0a6ae5f0 fffff980`482a4ee0 : 00000000`00000002 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`c0000001 : 0x1
fffff880`0a6ae5f8 00000000`00000002 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`c0000001 fffff880`0ac20000 : 0xfffff980`482a4ee0
fffff880`0a6ae600 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`c0000001 fffff880`0ac20000 00000000`000f0000 : 0x2
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
AODDriver2+1160
fffff880`08601160 ?? ???

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 3

SYMBOL_NAME: AODDriver2+1160

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: AODDriver2

IMAGE_NAME: AODDriver2.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4be0ee00

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xc4_81_AODDriver2+1160

BUCKET_ID: X64_0xc4_81_AODDriver2+1160

---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/189745-bsod-occurs-random-times-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 66.22%

I have mostly a new build The CPU Mobo SSD and GPU are all new The RAM and PSU are taken from a previous build but only a couple years old I have had problems since stop multiple Random codes build, New BSOD times, I got this build together I get random crashes or freezes Sometimes it happens every hour sometimes I can go a couple days without one I have run Memtest overnight with no errors on this mobo and the previous one and Windows Memory diagnostic with no errors all day long BSOD New build, Random times, multiple stop codes so I BSOD New build, Random times, multiple stop codes think I can rule out the RAM The SSD has never reported any errors in the Seagate tool The CPU passed Prime and the intel burn test I have not really stressed the GPU outside of some newer games on max settings Wolfenstien Watch Dogs Murdered I recently updated my mobo to the newest firmware it was just released about a week ago I believe but it hasn't helped I have tried this system on Windows I was getting random freezes but I would never get a dump I switched to Windows and now I get dumps but still cannot diagnose this problem I uploaded the sevenforums diagnostic tool results The latest dump should be with driver BSOD New build, Random times, multiple stop codes verifier running It took a while to crash I was surprised I don't seem to get BSODs just the computer kinda force shuts down and restarts and I have a new dump Please help me Build CPU Intel Core i MOBO MSI H G RAM GB x G Skill Ripjaws SSD Samsung EVO GB GPU Gigabype Radeon R PSU Corsair HX

A:BSOD New build, Random times, multiple stop codes

Welcome to the forum annoyboye,
Is the firmware of the SSD up to date?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334993-bsod-new-build-random-times-multiple-stop-codes.html
Relevancy 66.22%

Various BSODs e a a this one with Driver Verifier on and some others I've forgotten old dumps wiped but pointed to ntoskrnl exe So I've been dealing with this problem for a few months now I first suspected a RAM problem but the problem persisted even when replacing it with new modules I'll be running testing overnight probably so I'm wondering if it's maybe the ram slots I've had (multiple at idle/gaming/anything freeze BSOD codes) or screen the same problem using all This is even a problem when I replaced my hdd with a ssd so I'm pretty sure it's not a Windows problem per se I've re-installed Windows Ultimate SP x twice now The first time I tried to let Windows handle all the driver installs instead of going BSOD (multiple codes) or screen freeze at idle/gaming/anything through and installing myself but it didn't want to do that so I went and installed them which caused a ton of BSODs freezing hanging I'm on my second OS install and while the frequency isn't there the problem persists I'm at the point where I'm about to send out all hardware I can for RMA just in case there is something wrong with it Could this be some weird driver conflict that I can't figure out How can I go about trying to figure out what drivers have been conflicting over hard drives and OS installs Anyway I've attached the two minidumps I currently have with other requested information and will upload more when they happen and I'm running with Driver Verifier on If there's any more info I need to provide or if something isn't making sense I apologize I'm not really sure what information is relevant to trying to fix this before I go computer-less for several weeks I've seen some similar threads but they're either not quite the same or there was never any follow-up on whether or not a solution worked Thanks a ton for taking the time out to look at this stuff

A:BSOD (multiple codes) or screen freeze at idle/gaming/anything

Was running Prime95 on Blend mode and the system froze after only a few minutes. Results file doesn't really help:

[Mon Oct 13 09:35:17 2014]
FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.5, expected less than 0.4
Hardware failure detected, consult stress.txt file.
FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.5, expected less than 0.4
Hardware failure detected, consult stress.txt file.

Update: Ran Driver Verifier all weekend with no problems (last time I did this, it was BSODs left and right). Could the issue have been driver related or should I brave three weeks without hardware?

Another update 10/14: attached two minidumps from this morning

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/348661-bsod-multiple-codes-screen-freeze-idle-gaming-anything.html
Relevancy 66.22%

nbsp SIW FREEWARE ELI-PC html nbsp nbsp KB nbsp nbsp downloads nbsp BSoDError Report-Clean windows ult no activated txt nbsp nbsp KB nbsp multiple install New BSoD error Win7 Ult after many times codes nbsp downloads Hi you guys are great by the way Here s my situation BSoD s multple times sometimes pc feezes screen no paticular pattern that I can tell Have a new BARE or at least it was bare Hard Drive Samsung BSoD many times after New Win7 Ult install multiple error codes F Spinpoint F HD SJ TB RPM MB Cache SATA Gb s That I m trying to install on dont know much about drive setup but it has partitions on it One is smaller and has MBR on it the other is larger Gb or so its not the active drive though Dont know much about that and not sure why it would be the problem BUT THERE IS SOME INFO ON SECTOR quot alignment quot for XP and Samsung HDD s But I think its for Drives above Tb Machine HP a n with updated BIOS from HP site THIS IS AN Original OEM Windows XP MediaCenter Machine if it matters I ve reinstalled several times messed with HDD to try and figure out what is wrong Updated drivers All I could figure out to do Still BSoD all the time The SP update will not install for some error code x cant remeber it but this is still a un-registered if that matters says days to go so I assume that its not the problem I ran some memtest over night on ram - hours no errors showed up there but did not try to run the system on each stick sticks at G each Attached is the BSoD error report viewer from my Hirens Boot Disk And a hardware SIW quot quick Html quot check Lots of different error codes x e and x a and x e and x a and more but I think thats in the BSoD report attached Geesh this is killing me Your HELP is MUCHO s appreciated I turned the virus protecton off while I ve been fiddling with this BSoD stuff

A:BSoD many times after New Win7 Ult install multiple error codes

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01755529&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=3189592

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documentSubCategory?tmp_rule=37977&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=3189592

From what I see...that system uses a reocvery disk/partition mechanism to restore to factory defaults.

Just what stepa are you taking in your install efforts...do you have a valid license for Win 7?

I think that it matters that it's a MCE system.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/443617/bsod-many-times-after-new-win7-ult-install-multiple-error-codes/
Relevancy 66.22%

Built two new custom PCs - very similar hardware specs and very similar crashes. Started out almost one crash per day but has gotten gradually more stable, now often stays up for 1 week or more.

I'll work the first one and hopefully the same fix will work for both.

Ran memtest and found only 2 hammer test errors (per pass) on this computer - I don't think this is likely the problem - the other computer had 11.

HW specs:

C19-6177
CRUCIAL 8GB KIT (4GBX2) DDR3 1600 MT/S (PC3-12800)

SMB-102795321
SAMSUNG 850 EVO-SERIES 2.5" SATA III SSD 120GB

GGG-102410079
GIGABYTE GA-H97M-D3H H97 ATX MOBO

GNT-102370076
INTEL CORE I5-4460 CPU (6M CACHE, 3.40 GHZ)

Windows 7 64 bit fully updated

A:BSOD Random times/activities, multiple error codes

Hello, Bradk. First, I'm not sure what memory test you are running. But, even 1 error is too many. One error is a ram failure.
This is from your dump files

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80002ebb2d9, 0, ffffffffffffffff}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiRestoreTransitionPte+109 )

---------

Please Run Memtest86+

Information

Extract the Zip file. If you chose the ISO image, burn it to a CD using Windows Disk Image Burner or any Image burner you may have. If you downloaded the Auto USB installer, extract it, insert your USB 2.0 Flash Drive and take note of the drive letter. Run the installer, select the Flash Drive Letter, check the format box and press next. It will install memtest86+ to a flash drive. You can use either V4.20 or V5.01. Boot from your selected media. If you use V5.01 it will tell you to press certain buttons at the start, please press no buttons. The test will begin on it's own and continue to run until you stop it. It needs to run for 8 complete passes or until you receive an error. If you receive an error, stop the test. Even 1 error is a fail. Each pass tests a different part of the ram and each of the 10 tests in each pass tests something different. It takes a minimum of 8 passes to completely test the ram, more passes are better. It is quite a long test and will take several hours depending on how much ram you have. Due to the time length it is best to run overnight. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/374067-bsod-random-times-activities-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 66.22%

I've attached the zip file of dumps from BSOD.

This is on my sisters computers which I can only access remotely.

Specs as follows:
Rosewill R363-M Case with PSU
Biostar A75MG FM1 Mobo
AMD A6-3500 Llano CPU
Partiot Gamer 2 Series 8GB (2x4GB)
OCZ Vertex Pus R2 60GB SSD
LG DVD BUrner
Windows 7 x64 with SP1 installed

Any help is appreciated.

A:BSOD - Random Usage - multiple error codes - 0x0000003b

Start with testing RAM.

Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.

Quote:
The goal is to test all the RAM sticks and all the motherboard slots.

Check your motherboard manual to ensure the RAM sticks are in the recommended motherboard slots. Some motherboards have very specific slots required for the number of RAM sticks installed.

If you get errors, stop the test and continue with the next step.

1. Remove all but one stick of RAM from your computer (this will be RAM stick #1), and run Memtest86 again, for 7 passes. *Be sure to note the RAM stick, use a piece of tape with a number, and note the motherboard slot.
If this stick passes the test then go to step #3.

2. If RAM stick #1 has errors, repeat the test with RAM stick #2 in the same motherboard slot. *If RAM stick #2 passes, this indicates that RAM stick #1 may be bad. If you want to be absolutely sure, re-test RAM stick #1 in another known good slot.
*If RAM stick #2 has errors, this indicates another possible bad RAM stick, a possible motherboard slot failure or inadequate settings.
3. Test the next stick of RAM (stick #2) in the next motherboard slot. *If this RAM stick has errors repeat step #2 using a known good stick if possible, or another stick.
*If this RAM stick has no errors and both sticks failed in slot#1, test RAM stick #1 in this slot.
4. If you find a stick that passes the test, test it in all the other motherboard slots.

If Part 2 testing shows errors, and all tests in Part 3 show errors, you will need to test the RAM sticks in another computer and/or test other RAM in your computer to identify the problem.

In this way, you can identify whether it is a bad stick of RAM, a bad motherboard, or incompatibility between the sticks.

Information
Errors are sometimes found after 8 passes.

Tip
Do this test overnight, before going to bed.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/269927-bsod-random-usage-multiple-error-codes-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 66.22%

Hi guys I've had my computer for around years now and I have always had this bug that I have been unable to resolve In the past I had no idea what to do is multiple games, codes, during memory error related? BSOD the computer would just freeze up and not go to blue screen However since upgrading to Windows it has been giving me a blue screen and error message that gave me the idea to start searching for what could be wrong I am positive the errors over the years have all been by the same as what causes them and what occurs after is always the same After booting up if I decide to play a game practically any that require -d graphics the game will start to slow down and the audio will start to crackle Then the computer will freeze up When I ran Windows Vista it just stayed frozen but now during Windows it goes to blue screen and shuts off After rebooting everything runs perfectible normally and I can run any game BSOD during games, multiple error codes, memory related? perfectly without slowdown or freezing Then after shutting BSOD during games, multiple error codes, memory related? down and rebooting another day the same problem will arise It's not necessarily the worst error but I don't quite like leaving my computer in sleep mode as it still drains some power From what I gathered for Blue Screen View it seems to be a memory issue The first error code I received when using Windows was PFN list corrupt That prompted me to test and reseat the ram Windows Memory Diagnostic came out clean but the error persists The latest time I have had this problem the error was Memory Management x a I have updated the BIOS to latest version and have overclocked my RAM however the problem existed before O C Sorry if the format of the post is off first time here Thanks in advance for your assistance

A:BSOD during games, multiple error codes, memory related?

As this has occurred over a number of different OS installs, I'd have to suspect hardware. Please run these free hardware diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics

If you're overclocking, please stop the overclock while we're troubleshooting. Feel free to resume the overclock once the system has been stabilized.

Your BIOS dates from 2011. This may mean that the system may not be able to handle Win8/8.1 (but that remains to be seen). We'll continue to troubleshoot this, but there may come a point where you decide that it's just not worth it and will have to revert to Win7.

You have a TP-LINK 150Mbps Wireless Lite N Adapter

I do not recommend using wireless USB network devices. Especially in Win8/8.1 systems.
These wireless USB devices have many issues with Win7 and later - using Vista drivers with them is almost sure to cause a BSOD.
Should you want to keep using these devices, be sure to have Win8/8.1 drivers - DO NOT use Vista drivers!!!
An installable wireless PCI/PCIe card that's plugged into your motherboard is much more robust, reliable, and powerful.

Quite a few Live Kernel Events and some possible hardware issues in the WER section of MSINFO32.
Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog))
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).

FYI - If we're looking for Event ID 41 errors (unexplained shutdowns), there's more info on that here: Windows Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, or Windows Server 2008 R2

While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility: HWMonitor CPUID - System & hardware benchmark, monitoring, reporting

The memory dumps don't show a lot, and it takes at least 4 or 5 to see a hardware pattern (actually it's a lack of a pattern that shows that it's likely to be hardware/low-level drivers). ALso, the relatively few 3rd party drivers present in the memory dump are also a possible indicator of a hardware/Windows problem. Make sure that you have ALL available Windows Updates.

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

This one must be updated:
athurx.sys Mon Jan 4 22:23:16 2010 (4B42B0A4)
Atheros AR9271 Wireless Network Adapter [br][br]Atheros driver also written for - TP-LINK 150Mbps Wireless Lite N Adapter
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=athurx.sys

If you cannot update this one, it must be uninstalled:
AsUpIO.sys Mon Aug 2 22:47:59 2010 (4C57835F)
ASUS hardware monitoring software related
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsUpIO.sys

Update these drivers as they date from before Win8.1 was released:

AVer330.sys Thu May 24 07:19:04 2012 (4FBE1928)
AVerMedia H264 Codec Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AVer330.sys

jraid.sys Mon Sep 17 02:50:31 2012 (5056C837)
JMicron RAID Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=jraid.sys

Rt630x64.sys Fri May 10 05:59:08 2013 (518CC4EC)
Realtek PCI/PCIe Adapters
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys

savonaccess.sys Mon Jun 10 04:39:25 2013 (51B590BD)
Sophos Anti... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/53273-bsod-during-games-multiple-error-codes-memory-related.html
Relevancy 66.22%

Hello,

We've been running Windows 7 professional x64 and have been getting BSOD errors at various frequencies. However, I have noticed a few patterns:

- It seems to occur when we run the bioinformatic Geneious software, we've tried reinstalling it but that was not successful. Since this is the most computationally taxing task we perform, it may not be exclusive to this program.

-Once in awhile we'll get a "Catalyst control center has stopped working" window popping up. This sometimes means that a BSOD is going to happen soon.

-Updating Windows has been a challenge. I've had to manually download a few packages and some flat-out do not work.

I am inexperienced in solving these types of problems so let me know if you need any additional information. I'll attach the output from the posting instructions diagnostic tool.

Thank you!

Bill

A:BSOD running Geneious Software, multiple errors and codes

Welcome to SF wwysoc2 .
I am currently looking at the dump files, in the mean time please run the SFDT again and let it run its course it can take 15min at times to collect all the data necessary.
There should be eight files generated not including the dumps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/315274-bsod-running-geneious-software-multiple-errors-codes.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi everyone

I've tried many "solutions" that I've found on this forum, but no one seems to have the same exact problems that I see. Or rather, I see multiple errors but once combined the solutions don't work. I'm not a 10/10 in computer savvyness ... close to a 7?

I fresh installed Windows 7 onto a brand new SSD because I previously thought it was the SSD that kept creating errors. BSOD happened multiple times per day, everyday even when doing nothing. I didn't save the error codes from this install but that was all erased. So I went and bought a new and better SSD.

So on the new SSD. Today specifically it has BSOD three times. I've looked in eventviewer, msconfig, memorytest... I'm running in circles. Where should I start?

Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD after updates, gaming, random times multiple error codes

Hello Slayter, welcome to Sevenforums.

What was the initial reason for needing to install? You were receiving errors/BSOD on another OS or you tried to fresh install on the first SSD and started receiving the BSOD?

Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/355083-bsod-after-updates-gaming-random-times-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi all,

I built my first computer about six months ago. After first completing it it never really crashed. Now, I get BSOD regularly when playing games (Civ 5, DOTA 2, Shogun 2) or when streaming netflix, just talking on skype. Here's just one of the error codes and dump files. This is a new BSOD code, the previous one was 3b or 3e. I can't quite be sure. But, I'll start recording it and post a record in these forums. Thanks for your support guys.

I'm not sure how to upload the dump file as it is in a .dmp format. Not sure if I can convert that to something.

Thanks for your time and help!

Computer Specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz
ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3
BIOS Date: 07/29/11 20:01:22 Ver: 04.06.04
Total Memory: 8.00 GB Useable: 7.91 GB
ST500DM002-1BD142 ATA Device
(1) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 (2) Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1

A:BSOD playing games/streaming netflix multiple error codes

These crashes were caused by memory corruption/exception (Cx05) probably a driver.

In other words STOP!!!

* If you have Raid update its Driver.

Memtest.

Quote:

Driver verifier

Quote:

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/224168-bsod-playing-games-streaming-netflix-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi new to the forums Followed the instructions to uploading BSODs Is Windows - x No - the original installed OS on the system Not Sure - an OEM or full retail version OEM full retail Tried reinstalling Nope I have run memtest Not a memory error I have updated drivers with Windows Update Yes The system crashed randomly (League, games Crysis), BSOD's codes. involving multiple STOP Most I ever got was in an hour but usually in - hours Windows Bit CPU Intel Core Duo CPU BSOD's involving games (League, Crysis), multiple STOP codes. Motherboard BSOD's involving games (League, Crysis), multiple STOP codes. Not sure Memory Mb not sure which manufacturer Graphics Card Nvidia Quadro NVS m Sound Card What Monitor x Hard Drive GB Hard Drive GB Usable GB Used GB Available Brief overview My laptop had been running fine until about weeks ago when BSOD's involving games (League, Crysis), multiple STOP codes. around BSOD's happened since When I start a game during the game or closing the game gives me an BSOD When I start the game the screen goes black for a while then I get a BSOD During the game the game freezes and crashes and if I make it through an entire game without crashing it would crash in a few moments - Minutes Later Usually gives me x e xC or IRQL Not less or equal Attachment Any help would be appreciated Seven Forum Diagnostic could not find minidump

Relevancy 65.79%

Hello, and thanks for trying to help with this. I am having issues with several crashes, and one thing is constant. It only happens when graphics are involved. My pc crashes on games such as LoL, CoD:BO 1 and 2, Minecraft, and (for that random variable) Grim Fandango Remastered. I get 0x0000003B, 0x1000007e, and 0x00000109. If there was audio playing, it usually bugs out the speakers.

Only recently (as of the date of this thread) has something stranger occurred. 0x0000003B happened, but the audio looped back on the last 10 seconds of music playing. Attached is the crash report. Again, thanks for any help

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/387125-bsod-playing-computer-games-multiple-error-codes-0x0000003b-ect.html
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi.
My Win 7 Pro is constantly crashing. Sometimes at startup ( in normal mode, not in safe mode ), every time at Windows Update and even when system is idle ( in normal and safe mode ).
Some of my error codes are: 0x7E; 0x8E; 0x50; 0x7F; 0xC2; 0x0A; 0xD1

A:multiple BSOD error codes at startup, Windows Update even when idle

Wow thats a lot of dumps, first up of you are OCing in any way stop and return all bios settings to default

Please update your system specs, if your not sure look here

OK had a quick scan and theres a massive variation of codes and causes there too many dumps to go into them all in detail
A few things that stand out are there are lots of errors relating to info input & output and disk activity so i recommend you run some hardware tests and i think you may have a problem with a disk drive, try these and report back on their outcomes
Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

Also you have some bad programs/drivers installed
First up you have the oldest driver i have ever seen installed on a win 7 system 1996 wow heres a list of all the stuff you need to update ( the first two need to be gone IMO if its something you cant update but you use uninstall you can reinstall later after we have cured your BSOD and regained a stable system)
giveio.sys 04/04/1996 02:33:25 this is a driver relating to speedfan, uninstall it and install newer copy if you wish
ASACPI.sys 13/08/2004 02:52:52 this is a driver associated with an asus mobo utility, uninstall it
ADIHdAud.sys 16/01/2007 16:41:49 SoundMAX Digital HD Audio Driver
nvm62x32.sys 17/10/2008 21:00:39 nVidia Ethernet Networking Driver (nForce chipset driver)
netr28u.sys 26/02/2009 02:42:42 Ralink RT2870 series USB802.11n Wireless Adapter Driver (you may have a different manufacturer)
a014p1am.SYS 21/03/2009 14:47:30 Not sure what this is google doesnt find either ?????????

You also have daemon tools installed you need to remove it as it includes a driver named sptd.sys and that is a known cause of BSODs on win 7 uninstall program then run tool here to see if driver is gone, if driver is already uininstalled when you run tool the uninstall button will be grayed out/not clickable

I would advise you clear your minidump folder (move them all to a new location) and any new BSODs you get after you run all the above upload seperately by running SF tool again

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/272644-multiple-bsod-error-codes-startup-windows-update-even-when-idle.html
Relevancy 65.79%

This is a PC that was custom-built by a friend last September Since early May I've been getting BSODs more and more frequently while playing games like Diablo III and Left Dead Since it's been happening during games I suspect it could be my GPU but I haven't had to troubleshoot much before so I'm not sure I have tried to update my graphics driver error (Diablo multiple 4 Dead games BSOD during codes Left 2), III, AMD BSOD during games (Diablo III, Left 4 Dead 2), multiple error codes CCC from but when I did so my PC refused to recognize the new drivers at all tried Driver Sweeper and restarting no luck I ended up restoring back to a system restore point before I tried to update in order to get the PC usable again as I need it for work as well I have WhoCrashed installed and have been checking the crash dumps but they vary each time and googling hasn't helped me much Here are some specs OS Windows Ultimate x CPU AMD Phenom II X Mobo GIGABYTE GA- A-UD Memory G SKILL Ripjaws X Series GB x GB GPU XFX HD- A-ZHFC Radeon HD HDD SAMSUNG Spinpoint F HD SJ TB PSU OCZ ModXStream Pro W Thanks in advance for your help Hopefully I've not left anything important out

A:BSOD during games (Diablo III, Left 4 Dead 2), multiple error codes

33 memory dumps from 12 April 2012 to the present

perfmon /report shows these errors:

Quote:
Error

Symptom:[IMG]res://wdc.dll/error.gif[/IMG]
A service (Windows Update) is reported as having an unexpected error codeCause:One or more services has failed. The service did not stop gracefully, suggesting the service may have crashed or one of its components stopped in an unsupported way.Details:Service exited with code not equal to 0 or 1077Resolution:Restart the serviceRelated:Performance Diagnosis

Symptom:[IMG]res://wdc.dll/error.gif[/IMG]
Device is not present, not working properly, or does not have all of its drivers installed.Cause:A device has a configuration problem that prevents it from working properly.Details:The device, AODDriver4.1, is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr24". This device will not be available until the issue is resolved. The Plug and Play ID for this device is ROOT\LEGACY_AODDRIVER4.1\0000.Resolution:1. Verify the correct driver is installed.
2. Try updating the drivers using Windows Update.
3. Check with the manufacturer for an updated driver.
4. Attempt to uninstall and then reinstall the device using Device Manager.Related:Explanation of Error Codes Generated by Device Manager
Manage Devices in Windows

Have you done anything with Windows Update that would cause it to crash? Have you visited Windows Update and did it succeed?

AMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center. This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems.

Quote:
Please uninstall all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Uninstall a program
Then, download and install a fresh copy of the ATI drivers from http://ati.amd.com (in the upper right corner of the page)
- Select the "Custom" installation option and don't let it install AMD OverDrive or the VISION Engine Control Center (if present)
Then use the ATI uninstall manager to uninstall the Catalyst Control Center (CCC). This is a separate issue and isn't required for the AMD OverDrive removal.

If the device (AODDriver or AODDriver4.01) remains a problem, open Device Manager, select the "View" item.
Then select "Show hidden devices" and scroll down to the Non-Plug and Play Drivers section.
Locate the AODDriver entry, right click on it and select "Uninstall". Reboot for changes to take affect.

Sometimes the driver remains and continues to cause BSOD's. If this is the case for you, post back and we'll give further instructions for safely removing it.

If overclocking, please stop. Remove the overclock and return the system to stock/standard values while we're troubleshooting. Once the system is stable again, feel free to resume the overclocking.

Only 62 updates since SP1 - most systems have 75 or more. Please visit Windows Update again and get all available updates. If you have problems with this, post back for additional advice.

Waiting on the memory dump files to finish running.....
I suspect the AODDriver2.sys as the primary issue here, so please start working on that.
If the memory dumps don't finish in the next 15 minutes I'll have to leave and won't be back until this afternoon (6 - 8 hours)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/232321-bsod-during-games-diablo-iii-left-4-dead-2-multiple-error-codes.html
Relevancy 65.79%

x d x x e x x a x b The six types of Error Codes I have been getting in the last month I think they are all related to bad RAM modules or a Defect in the RAM slots on the motherboard I am going to run Memtest tonight and I will post BSOD, & During Memory Random Multiple Usage Error Gameplay Codes, the results I just got Skyrim and I have had this cpu for years Random BSOD, Multiple Error Codes, During Gameplay & Memory Usage no issues it wasnt until I installed new memory modules that I ever got a BSOD If anyone can muddle through the mess of dmp files and tell me what I should do I will be eternally grateful Buying a new mobo is not what I wanna do for xmas Is Windows - x -bit or x x Bit - the original installed OS on the system No - an OEM or full retail version Retail - What is the age of system hardware Years December - What is the age of OS installation have you re-installed the OS Month -- Reinstalled Times over the lifetime of the PC Thank you sooo much to whomever takes a look I feel like these issues are all concerned with bad drivers ntoskrnl exe and nvlddmkm sys and even win k sys before i updated drivers I am also using a driver updater 'DriverMax Updater' I will screenshot a result of my driver list Take a look

A:Random BSOD, Multiple Error Codes, During Gameplay & Memory Usage

Any help guys?
Im going to update the BIOS from version F4 to F11-12; see if that helps my crying drivers..

Anyone take a look at the dumps?!! I need a hand! I'm getting multiple BSODs everyday!!!!

I need use of my PC back.. lol this only started about a month ago..

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/198757-random-bsod-multiple-error-codes-during-gameplay-memory-usage.html
Relevancy 65.79%

I built my computer and I've been getting BSOD's at seemingly random times with a total of probably 5 or 6 different stop codes.

The codes I've managed to see have been 0A, 1E, 7E, 3b and a few I didn't manage to get a look at because i hadn't set my computer to not automatically restart.

I've done multiple scans such as memtest and I've done stress tests on my CPU and GPU. I have also replaced my motherboard and have wiped my hard drive and re-installed windows 7.

I'm pretty sure it's not hardware but I'm not ruling anything out.

I've spent countless hours struggling to figure this out on my own and I've given up because this is over my head.

I attached a zip file with hopefully all the information needed.Attachment 231162

A:BSOD multiple stop codes seams to happen at random times

Welcome

There seems to be no zip file attached. Could you please attach it again?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/252173-bsod-multiple-stop-codes-seams-happen-random-times.html
Relevancy 64.93%

I keep getting the following BSOD error codes - On Tue GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module cdd dll xFFFFF DC Bugcheck code x xFFFFF C EE A x xFFFFF DC x Error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA file path C Windows system cdd playing error Multiple games in codes, 0x00000050 BSOD Full Screen dll product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation full code x On Mon GMT your Multiple BSOD codes, playing games in Full Screen error 0x00000050 computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x C Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF E FC E xFFFFF A E x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation full code x B I think I resolved x B with a Hot Fix provided by Microsoft The x is the one that I can't resolve only seems to happen when I play games in full screen mode Haven't received the error else where windows version Windows build windows dir C Windows CPU AuthenticAMD AMD A - APU with Radeon tm HD Graphics AMD level logical processors active mask RAM total VM free Motherboard AsRock A M-HVS GPU Nvidia GeForce ti

A:Multiple BSOD codes, playing games in Full Screen error 0x00000050

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/270576-multiple-bsod-codes-playing-games-full-screen-error-0x00000050.html
Relevancy 64.5%

-Windows 7 64bit
-original os windows vista
-full retail version
-2008 hp pavilion
-windows 7 installed in 2011 after upgraded hard-drive and some other goodies
The computer was given to me by a friend who had no more use for it but decided to upgrade it before he did. I'm not sure how it was running before but i was soon to find out that it gets a lot of BOD's. Was planning to use it for school and don't have any money to buy a new one so any help would be appreciated Thanks!

A:multiple BSOD ntoskrnl.exe

Hello,

Start by flashing the latest BIOS for the machine, found here: Napa-GL8E Motherboard BIOS Update HP Pavilion a6500f Desktop PC - HP Customer Care (United States - English)

Your Broadcom wireless adapter drivers were blamed multiple times. Unfortunately, HP has not released updated ones on their site, but you can probably get away with installing ones from another manufacturer. Dell has some here: Drivers and Downloads

More than likely, the Dell installer will error out as it realizes you do not have a Dell card. However, if you cancel the installer after the files have finished extracting, you can then manually install the drivers using Device Manager. Enter "devmgmt.msc" into the start menu, right-click on the wireless adapter, and select "update driver software". Select "Browse my computer...", and choose the location the drivers were extracted to. By default, the extraction will take place in C:\dell\drivers\R258276.
Code:
bcmwl664.sys Tue Jul 07 20:45:04 2009 (4A53EC10)
Windows 7 SP1 should be installed: Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

Also:
Code:
Event[2928]:
Log Name: System
Source: Display
Date: 2011-08-16T18:55:17.000
Event ID: 4101
Task: N/A
Level: Warning
Opcode: Info
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: Viv-PC
Description:
Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.
Install updated nVidia display drivers from here: Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers
Code:
nvlddmkm.sys Thu May 14 16:48:07 2009 (4A0C8387)
That's all the software causes I can see (at least for now). If the BSODs persist, upload a fresh jcgriff2 report, and based on that, we may start running hardware diagnostics or try to address other software issues.

...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Fri Aug 12 23:35:28.928 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:29:21.175
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for usbhub.sys
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for USBPORT.SYS -
Probably caused by : usbhub.sys ( usbhub+129ec )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xFE
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xFE_usbhub+129ec
BiosReleaseDate = 03/28/2008
SystemProductName = KQ495AA-ABA a6500f
Debug session time: Fri Aug 12 23:48:24.301 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:02:55.548
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl664.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl664.sys
Probably caused by : bcmwl664.sys ( bcmwl664+1b0d3 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD1
PROCESS_NAME: ccSvcHst.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xD1_bcmwl664+1b0d3
Debug session time: Fri Aug 12 23:44:49.650 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:08:41.898
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl664.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl664.sys
Probably caused by : bcmwl664.sys ( bcmwl664+98062 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
PROCESS_NAME: ccSvcHst.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_bcmwl664+98062
Built by: 7600.16841.amd64fre.win7_gdr.110622-1503
Debug session time: Thu Sep 8 17:53:36.494 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:01:13.741
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KeWaitForSi... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/185593-multiple-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 64.5%

I've got a new Laptop with Windows 8, after upgrading to Win 8.1 and installing Fujitsu Drivers and some Software many BSOD occur, saying
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ntoskrnl.exe
or
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA hal.dll.

Attached is the SF file,
Thanks for your help

trailracer

A:Win 8.1 multiple BSOD hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe

Drivers that must be updated or removed:

Code:
1: kd> lmvm fcrimg4
start end module name
fffff800`019b5000 fffff800`019c4000 fcrimg4 (deferred)
Image path: fcrimg4.sys
Image name: fcrimg4.sys
Timestamp: Fri Nov 13 08:02:43 2009 (4AFD58F3)
CheckSum: 00015429
ImageSize: 0000F000

Update or uninstall SecureDrive software.

Code:
1: kd> lmvm FUJ02B1
start end module name
fffff800`02aff000 fffff800`02b00e80 FUJ02B1 (deferred)
Image path: FUJ02B1.sys
Image name: FUJ02B1.sys
Timestamp: Wed Nov 01 05:50:43 2006 (45486DF3)
CheckSum: 000118FB
ImageSize: 00001E80

Update the Fujitsu FUJ02B1 Device Driver, or uninstall it completely from the machine.

Code:
2: kd> lmvm rtcrfilt64
start end module name
fffff800`013f0000 fffff800`013f9000 rtcrfilt64 (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rtcrfilt64.sys
Image name: rtcrfilt64.sys
Timestamp: Thu Dec 01 04:43:09 2011 (4ED74C2D)
CheckSum: 0001014D
ImageSize: 00009000

Driver Reference Table - rtcrfilt64.sys

You should also update the Realtek HD Audio codec driver to newest (pay attention to installer's instructions):

Code:
2: kd> lmvm RTKVHD64
start end module name
fffff800`02a72000 fffff800`02e5e500 RTKVHD64 (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys
Image name: RTKVHD64.sys
Timestamp: Mon Aug 27 01:57:17 2012 (503B0C3D)
CheckSum: 003FD45C
ImageSize: 003EC500

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/39055-win-8-1-multiple-bsod-hal-dll-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi guys!Made a fresh Win10 install with just basic software (Like whocrashed)I have tried using the Guru3Ds tool to remove all traces of old video card drivers and installed the newest ones without any extra software or bloatware.Have ran Memtest for 24 hours without a fault.I am still getting BSODs from ntoskrtnl all the time.Any pointers?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/625432/multiple-ntoskrnl-bsod/
Relevancy 64.5%

Hello So I've recently created my own custom build computer and have had multiple BSoD's to the point of me worrying frantically as to why they're reoccurring with higher frequency ntoskrnl.exe - Multiple BSoD's The activities I usually participate in which BSoD's happen are Watching YouTube videos sometimes have Multiple BSoD's - ntoskrnl.exe more than two open in separate Google Chrome tabs Opening multiple tabs in Google Chrome Not always the case - tabs open as I'm typing this Playing games such as League of Legends RuneScape or Mortal Kombat Leaving the computer idle or in Sleep Mode I've tried Re-installing Windows Professional x Using BlueScreenView to identify the fault finding that three of four BSoD's since re-installation of Windows were caused by quot ntoskrnl exe quot whilst one was caused by quot Ntfs sys quot and quot ntoskrnl exe quot Running Memtest for Passes with no errors Running a Visual Memory Stress test Running Malwarebytes and CCleaner along with Multiple BSoD's - ntoskrnl.exe avast Antivirus to no avail Updating all known Drivers I can possibly think of probably missing a ton Checking for new Windows Updates - I have SP and there are no new updates available BSoD's so far This list by the looks of it is going to get much worse - - dmp - - SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION - x b - - dmp - - MEMORY MANAGEMENT - x a - - dmp - - NTFS FILE SYSTEM - Multiple BSoD's - ntoskrnl.exe x - - dmp - - PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA - x - - dmp - - PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA - x - - dmp - - MEMORY MANAGEMENT - x a - - dmp - - MEMORY MANAGEMENT - x a - - dmp - - PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA - x Side Note I've been noticing Google Chrome Adobe Shockwave crashing regularly and tabs reverting to quot Aw Snap quot whilst games crash either mid-way after automatic closure League of Legends or manual closure I've even had League of Legends tell me my client files may be corrupt and ask me to repair my installation has never had that issue before Something really is wrong and I am at my wits end with this All computer hardware components are new except for speakers and my headset and this has been happening daily for the past week If anyone can shed some light on the situation I'm not much of a computer guru I'd be over the moon

A:Multiple BSoD's - ntoskrnl.exe

Seems I just had another BSoD, involving "ntoskrnl.exe" and "win32k.sys" with the Bug Check String "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" - 0x00000050

I was playing RuneScape whilst watching a YouTube video this time, about five tabs in Google Chrome (mostly this forum).

I updated the main post list of BSoD's, but I'll attach the .zip file made by dm log collector in this post as I don't know if replacing the old .zip will delete any information needed of the previous BSoD's.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334137-multiple-bsods-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 64.5%

hi
laptop model: msi gt70 dragon edition 2

Happens randomly please help .

A:Multiple BSOD ntoskrnl.exe win 8.1

Only 22 Windows Updates installed. Most systems have 60 or more. Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).

At times the Killer Network Manager may cause BSOD problems:

NOTE: See this link first: BSOD while playing on msi gt70 dragon edition 2 (thanks to kaelaan) It appears that the Killer Service problem was solved with the latest release of the Qualcomm versions of the drivers (so try updating to a version dated from later in 2014).

The Qualcomm Atheros Killer Service/KillerNetManager is known to cause BSOD's. Please follow the workaround instructions here:

First, open the Run dialog (Win + R keys) and type in "services.msc" (without the quotes) and press Enter
Scroll down and locate the "Qualcomm Atheros Killer Service" and right click on it. Select "Stop"
Right click on it again and this time select "Properties"
In the dropdown box for "Startup type", select "Disabled", then click on the "OK" button at the bottom of the window

Next, open Task Manager (right click on TaskBar and select "Task Manager")
Click on the "More details" dropdown (if present)
Click on the "Startup" tab
Scroll down and locate the "KillerNetManager" entry, right click on it and select "Disable"
There may also be an Install Shield (with the Killer gaming K next to it), if so Right click on it and select "Disable"
Finally, restart the system in order for the changes to take affect.

At times the Killer Network Manager will continue to load. If so, it's usually listed in the MSINFO32...Software Environment...Startup Programs section. If it is, please try this:

It may be that the instructions aren't stopping everything.
In some cases, there's a program running out of the Program Files/Program Files (x86) directory.
"c:\program files\qualcomm atheros\killer network manager\killer~1.exe" (NOTE: killer~1.exe is most likely killernetmanager.exe)
In other cases, there's a program running out of c:\windows\installer\{Long string of letters, numbers, and dashes}\networkmanager.exe_130c27d738f34c89bddf21bcfd74b56d.exe (the long string of letters and numbers may change)

Here's some things to try
1) Please see if there are any entries in the Startup tab of Task Manager that are related to Qualcomm/Atheros/Killer Network Manager (and NOT the card itself) and disable them (please let us know what you find) Be careful as the wrong selection can disable the network card.
2) Check in "msconfig" for any entries that aren't in the Startup tab of Task Manager. Let us know if you find any Qualcomm/Atheros/Killer entries there (we'll disable them differently if they are there).
3) Locate the "c:\program files\qualcomm atheros\killer network manager\killer~1.exe" and rename the .exe to .BAD (the killer~1 is actually a filename that starts with killer and ends with .exe) There will be an error in event viewer, but it'll stop the bugger from loading.
4) Locate the "c:\windows\installer\{Long string of letters, numbers, and dashes}\networkmanager.exe_130c27d738f34c89bddf21bcfd74b56d.exe" entry and rename the last .exe to .BAD (the long string of letters and numbers may change)

Just FYI - here are the MSI workaround instructions: MSI USA

Out of 16 memory dumps there were 5 different BSOD error codes. The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:
- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)
- BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
- overclocking/overheating - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/46421-multiple-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-win-8-1-a.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello a month or so ago just couple of months after I bought a new PC pretty decent expensive for my country I started to experience a lot of BSODs only at the time I started any game or any video file Sometimes I could play for - hours or watch a video sometimes it crashes - minutes after I start a game It works fine while I keep browsing internet in Mozilla though First I thought my main drive - SSD crashed - we unplugged it and tried to work on my older HDDs which I kept from my old PC Same problem We re-installed Windows multiple caused ntoskrnl.exe by BSOD multiple times it kept showing the problem Usually it does not start right after some new action was taken - like If I change HDD and multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe install a new windows here a day two maybe it works ok with no BSODs at all BlueScreenView shows mostly always cant recon a different result a problem with ntoskrnl exe Once I thought my memory was an issue but - circles of Memtest didn't show any problems at all I run the latest drivers for my graphics card nvidia geforce gtx ti and I don't know wheter my video card can cause the problem What I know is thats its definetely not the HDD or probably my memory so I can only think about motherboard or graphics card problems And to be clear at first my PC just got stuck in games and I had to reboot it sometimes graphics in games crashed like flashing or everything was very smooth blur sorry for my english and a week or two after it started to give me BSOD all the time in games videos I used Win driver verifier and as expected multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe everything was clear I'm not good at technical side of the issue but getting a little bit desperate to find a solution I decided to ask for help from the pro's here are multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe my dumps of BlueScreenView Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff ece Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft reg Windows reg Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff ece Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft reg Windows reg Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String PFN LIST CORRUPT Bug Check Code x e Parameter Parameter eb ae Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft reg Windows reg Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff abece Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft reg Windows reg Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Siz... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/4c1f66a5-899f-47b6-bea4-8a98576e1128/multiple-bsod-caused-by-ntoskrnlexe?forum=w7itproperf
Relevancy 63.64%

Please help. I have a ASUS G750JX Laptop and I am having multiple BSOD per day many I think due to ntoskrnl.exe+15c4e9 at least that is what I am seeing in BlueScreenView. But I am also seeing BSOD from ntoskrnl.exe+303100, ntoskrnl.exe+15ace9, hal.dll+669a and others. I have no idea how to interpret this. I have attached the zip file created with DM Log Collector.

I ran a memory test using memtest86 and found no issues with the memory. I am not overclocking. My idle CPU temp is around 46 C, motherboard temp 47 C, GFX card temp 39 C.

I have updated Norton and ran a scan and found nothing.

Asus is telling me to do a full restore which would result in loosing all my data and software installs so I would rather find the issue and fix it.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

A:Multiple BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+15c4e9 and others

These crashes mostly happen when coming out of a sleep or screen saver state but happen even though the computer is not coming out of sleep.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/58245-multiple-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-15c4e9-others.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hey guys first time posting from ntoskrnl.exe, errors multiple BSOD here but I found a lot of good information in my BSOD research so figured I should go ahead and make a thread Computer is a few years old a home build running Windows Home Premium x Haven't really had too many problems other than the occasional BSOD or random restart but it's gotten a lot worse lately so I wanna get to the bottom of BSOD from ntoskrnl.exe, multiple errors it The two errors I've gotten are Memory Management and System Service Exception both seem to be linked to the ntoskrnl exe file I also ran the System File Checker and got the following error reported quot Cannot repair member file l quot kerberos dll quot of Microsoft-Windows-Security-Kerberos quot BSOD from ntoskrnl.exe, multiple errors Lastly I ran the windows memory diagnostic and it detected several hardware errors My conclusion from all this and what I've read so far is I will probably have to do at least one of three things A system restore to a couple weeks ago Repair the system OS with my Win disc Replace the RAM Wanted to post here before I try any of those though Whew ok sorry to be long winded but wanted to provide as much info as possible

A:BSOD from ntoskrnl.exe, multiple errors

Quote:
Lastly I ran the windows memory diagnostic and it detected several hardware errors.

This explains your issue, to further confirm that run a full RAM Test with Memtest86+

If errors are detected you should replace your RAM modules.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/218107-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-multiple-errors.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Computer crashed four times in a row with the same BSOD.

Not sure what to do.
Running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

A:Multiple BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+74ec0

The crash dumps are not pointing to anything precisely. But it is memory related. Not necessarily the physical RAM, it may be any driver too, passing bad info to the memory. Let us explore both the possibilities.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors. How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

If it does not show any error, enable Driver Verifier to monitor the drivers. Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Run Driver Verifier for 24 hours or the occurrence of the next crash, whichever is earlier.

Information
Why Driver Verifier:
It puts a stress on the drivers, ans so it makes the unstable drivers crash. Hopefully the driver that crashes is recorded in the memory dump.

How Can we know that DV is enabled:
It will make the system bit of slow, laggy.

Warning
Before enabling DV, make it sure that you have earlier System restore points made in your computer. You can check it easily by using CCleaner looking at Tools > System Restore.

If there is no points, make a System Restore Point manually before enabling DV.

Tip

If you fail to get on the Desktop because of DV, Boot into Advanced Boot Options > Safe mode. Disable DV there. Now boot normally again, and try following the instruction of enabling DV again.
If you cannot boot in Safe mode too, do a System Restore to a point you made earlier.

Let us know the results, with the subsequent crash dumps, if any.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/366728-multiple-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-74ec0.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello this is my first time posting in a forum such as this so please forgive me for any fault in etiquette My issue is that my laptop has been continuously crashing with BSOD errors ntoskrnl.exe, BSOD's by Multiple help! caused for seemingly no reason My original configuration was in windows and started experiencing repeated crashes after I received the laptop back from repairs Keep in mind it is only year old Multiple BSOD's caused by ntoskrnl.exe, help! though now out of warranty I wiped the OS and installed a fresh copy of Windows Ultimate ive been meaning to do this for a while and the errors were Multiple BSOD's caused by ntoskrnl.exe, help! all the encouragement i needed Despite installing all windows updates lenovo updates and checking all drivers these BSOD errors continue to occur I cant even begin to narrow down on the issue as i feel like ive experienced every error type there is The list is currently at UNEXPECTED KERNAL MODE TRAP PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED SYSTEM PTE MISUSE KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED i have included the dump information from bluescreenview and CPU-Z computer information for reference Please let me know if there is anything else i need to Multiple BSOD's caused by ntoskrnl.exe, help! provide Thank you for any help I am in dire need of assistance as i have an honors thesis to complete in a few weeks and my only other computer is a mac with a corrupted battery

A:Multiple BSOD's caused by ntoskrnl.exe, help!

Additional information is required.

1. Download the DM Log Collector application to your desktop by clicking the link below

DM Log Collector.exe

2. Run it by double-clicking the icon on your desktop, and follow the prompts.
3. Locate the .ZIP file that is created on your desktop, and upload it here in your next reply.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/348459-multiple-bsods-caused-ntoskrnl-exe-help.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello everyone My computer seems to causing BSOD multiple ntoskrnl.exe be randomly crashing most of the time while I'm gaming or trying to use my Oculus Rift Sometimes it will crash almost immediately other times it will be hours or sometimes not at all I've tried somewhat troubleshooting the issue but I now ntoskrnl.exe causing multiple BSOD need your help to actually fix it I'm running Windows Pro ntoskrnl.exe causing multiple BSOD here's a little list of what I've already tried Done all Windows UpdatesUnistalled AvastRan Memtest for about passes i'm going to do a full tonight Tried using driver verifier but my system wouldn't even boot why I think its some random ntoskrnl.exe causing multiple BSOD driver issue Ran chkdisk on my ssdI've stress tested and monitored my gpu so its not overheating I built this desktop a little over a year ago and its really always had these random crashes Just recently started playing a bunch of Overwatch Beta and using my new Oculus Rift which is why now I really want to fix it Anyways let me know what else I can do or should try Thanks for any help Attached is the zip with the info

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/49347-ntoskrnl-exe-causing-multiple-bsod.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hi, I have been having a lot of problems with my computer today and yesterday.

Initially my comp would just crash and i would have to power off to reboot. Now im getting BSODs instead, i have tried to work out the cause of these by myself but they all apear to be caused by different problems. I have looked at a lot of other BSOD threads and i have used verifier.exe which created one of the memdumps.

I seem to get them whilst playing games such as lol or fallout or watching youtube videos, but sometimes i have had them for no reason at startup. I have done a fair amount of virus and malware scanning just incase it was somthing like that but its most probably a driver?

i have uploaded the BSOD files,

thanks in advance.

A:Multiple BSOD - appears to be from ntoskrnl.exe - help please

Two issues

1-Dtsoftbus01.sys Driver verified and one of the issues
Please remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your dmp, called sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads DuplexSecure - FAQ

when you're done you can use this Freeware:

MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM (MagicDisc) in its place

Using MagicISO to create ISO image files

2-Symantec. Caused at least 2 of these.

Symantec is a frequent cause of BSOD's. I would remove and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST
http://us.norton.com/support/kb/web_...080710133834EN

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/230578-multiple-bsod-appears-ntoskrnl-exe-help-please.html
Relevancy 63.64%

On win 7 x64, on differents machines HP8100 SFF, DC7800SFF, I get randomly BSOD, all caused
by the file ntoskrnl.exe.
As attach the diagnostic results file on a HP8100.
I think it is a driver issue (old version? incompatible?)
Thanks for your analyse.

A:BSOD - multiple caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Code:
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002ad9e57, fffff880076dea10, 0}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiPfnShareCountIsZero+77 )

Code:
Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, memory

Code:
1: kd> !error 00000000c0000005
Error code: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 (3221225477) - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.
memory_corruption doesn't necessary mean that a RAM module is faulty, it can also point to a object which corrupted the RAM at the time of the crash, for instance a corrupted driver or program. Paging files and the CPU caches can also be causes.

Follow these steps -

Test for any corrupted drivers, by running Driver Verifier for least 24 hours, stop the test if a BSOD occurs before this time frame. Driver Verifier will place stress on the drivers within your system, which will cause corrupted drivers to crash and hopefully be pinpointed.Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
More Help and Information with Driver Verifier - Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Drivers

Memory:RAM - Test with Memtest86+
Run Memtest86+ for least 7-8 passes, and preferably overnight as it can take a while to fully complete.

Test each RAM stick individually, if an error is found then move the same RAM stick into the next DIMM slot and test again, if errors are found for the same RAM stick in every available slot then you have a faulty RAM module. On the other hand, if no errors are found in the next slot or the other slots for the same RAM module, then you have a faulty DIMM slot.

Test each RAM stick and every motherboard DIMM slot available.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/279579-bsod-multiple-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Since I've installed my new graphics card I get allot more blue screens.
I attached the file with all my minidump files. Made with SF_Diagnostic Tool.
If someone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

If you need to know more about my system, I will try to reply to messages as soon as possible.

A:Multiple BSOD causes, mostly ntoskrnl.exe errors.

Multiple errors, but none of them are pointing to GPU directly.

Code:
BugCheck A, {10, 2, 0, fffff800034ac103}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiReplenishPageSlist+73 )

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80003485ebe, fffff8800b47b7f0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KeWaitForMultipleObjects+3e )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : hardware ( USBPORT!USBPORT_Core_iIrpCsqCompleteDoneTransfer+2e8 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
BugCheck D1, {fffffa7f929efd8c, 2, 0, fffff88004355fd0}

Probably caused by : USBPORT.SYS ( USBPORT!USBPORT_Core_DecIoRequestCount+14 )

---------
So the most consistent error is USBPORT .... and some additional info about it are:

DEVICEPNP DEVICE ID ERROR CODEUniversal Serial Bus (USB) Controller PCI\VEN_1B6F&DEV_7023&SUBSYS_50071458&REV_01\4&3694E160&0&00A9 The drivers for this device are not installed.Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller PCI\VEN_1B6F&DEV_7023&SUBSYS_50071458&REV_01\4&C70CB9A&0&0048 The drivers for this device are not installed.
The best to do is a clean reinstall. But before doing that, make it sure that the hardware are working properly.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors; as the BSOD points to memory corruption, too.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.
If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

Stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark; as you have doubt.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Then, go for a Clean Reinstall - Factory OEM Windows 7, which works equally good for retail, too.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/313311-multiple-bsod-causes-mostly-ntoskrnl-exe-errors.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Hello a month or so ago just couple of months after I bought a new PC pretty decent expensive for my country I started to experience a lot of BSODs multiple by ntoskrnl.exe caused BSOD only at the time I started any game or any video file Sometimes I could play for - hours or watch a video multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe sometimes it crashes - minutes after I start a game It works fine while I keep browsing internet in Mozilla though First I thought my main drive - SSD crashed - we unplugged it and tried multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe to work on my older HDDs which I kept from my old PC Same problem We multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe re-installed Windows multiple times it kept showing the problem Usually it does not start right after some new action was taken - like If I change HDD and install a new windows here a day two maybe it works ok with no BSODs at all BlueScreenView shows mostly always cant recon a different result a problem with ntoskrnl exe Once I thought my memory was an issue but - circles of Memtest didn't show any problems at all I run the latest drivers for my graphics card nvidia geforce gtx ti and I don't know wheter my video card can cause the problem What I know is thats its definetely not the HDD or probably my memory so I can only think about motherboard or graphics card problems And to be clear at first my PC just got stuck in games and I had to reboot it sometimes graphics in games crashed like flashing or everything was very smooth blur sorry for my english and a week or two after it started to give me BSOD all the time in games videos I used Win driver verifier and as expected everything was clear I'm not good at technical side of the issue but getting a little bit desperate to find a solution I decided to ask for help from the pro's here are my dumps of BlueScreenView Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff ece Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff ece Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String PFN LIST CORRUPT Bug Check Code x e Parameter Parameter eb ae Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x a Parameter Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff abece Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmp Crash Time B... Read more

A:multiple BSOD caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Minidumps have been created they are referenced in your copy/paste logs there.
Could you follow these.

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/181184-multiple-bsod-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 63.64%

My pc keeps bsod not sure the issue and am not good enough to figure the issue out I did get the following from the minidump the following is a skydrive to the dump Thanks https drv ms u s AuO d Dv rkGgTHSMzvQlwngoE e Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows Minidump - - dmp Mini day multiple BSOD (ntoskrnl.exe) times a Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is Invalid Symbol loading may be unreliable without a symbol search path nbsp nbsp nbsp BSOD multiple times a day (ntoskrnl.exe) nbsp nbsp Use symfix to have the debugger choose a symbol path nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp After setting your BSOD multiple times a day (ntoskrnl.exe) symbol path use reload to refresh symbol locations Executable search path is nbsp Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp The Symbol Path can be set by nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger nbsp using sympath and sympath nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Unable to load image SystemRoot system ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Windows Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre win sp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff PsLoadedModuleList xfffff a e Debug session time Mon Jan UTC - System Uptime days Symbols can not be loaded because symbol path is not initialized nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp The Symbol Path can be set by nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp using the NT SYMBOL PATH environment variable nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp using the -y lt symbol path gt argument when starting the debugger nbsp using sympath and sympath nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Unable to load image SystemRoot system ntoskrnl exe Win error n WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl exe ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl exe Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Symbol Loading Error Summary Module name nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Error ntoskrnl nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp The system cannot find the file specified You can troubleshoot most symbol related issues by turning on symbol loading diagnostics sym noisy and repeating the command that caused symbols to be loaded You should also verify that your symbol search path sympath is correct WARNING Unable to verify timestamp for hal dll ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for hal dll nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Bugcheck Analysis nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fffffa fa be Kernel symbols are WRO... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/77dc062c-9739-459c-9b59-666e3aec8449/bsod-multiple-times-a-day-ntoskrnlexe?forum=w7itprogeneral