Windows Support Forum

BSOD, Paged Fault, Windows 8.1, Help!!!!

Q: BSOD, Paged Fault, Windows 8.1, Help!!!!

Dear Bleepers Please help For the past week I have been getting BSOD Paged Fault in Non-Paged Area CLASSPNP SYS It has happened times now The first time was when I Paged BSOD, 8.1, Fault, Windows Help!!!! inserted a flash drive as was the second and the third Either the second or third was actually my USB mouse but I cannot remember which time it was BSOD, Paged Fault, Windows 8.1, Help!!!! The th and th also had BSOD, Paged Fault, Windows 8.1, Help!!!! a USB mouse attached to the computer but the error did not happen when I initially plugged the USB device in as it did most of the other times I have read that this problem can be caused by faulty hardware faulty drivers and RAM going bad I am usually patient enough to read and find the problems and solutions myself but this is over my head Please help Some information about my computer to begin with Toshiba Satelite L -B Running Windows Ran whocrashed and all dumps are virtually identical BCC x description SCSI Class System Dll Bug check description This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time I am also running both Mcafee and malwarebytes have had some recent attacks - malware said it successfully blocked outgoing and incoming - I also read antivirus can cause this problem I don't know if this is even the proper way to ask for help but someone please take pity on me I am extremely distraught Thank you

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/607383/bsod-paged-fault-windows-81-help/
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD, Paged Fault, Windows 8.1, Help!!!!

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 95.03%

Hi So a bit of background I have by followed BIOS Paged fault - BSOD paged errors non in area randomly started receiving BSOD's during normal and gaming use of my PC This actually started when the weather here in London started to get hot I do have custom cooling I have never had overheating issues so I am not sure if it is related The main OS is on the SSD which I reformatted to see if it would help I am now using my old HD with the win on it but it has BSOD on here too My PC BSODs many times and will refuse to load BIOS after unless I leave it off for BSOD - Paged fault in non paged area followed by BIOS errors a few minutes BIOS CHECKSUM errors I have reflashed the BIOS and still recieve the same error sometimes I can then either log back on or it would reboot at the windows loading logo The CPU was originally overclocked by about and unlocked to cores with a the VCORE pushed up by around vcore It has also crashed when I reverted back to stock speeds cores voltages but not as frequently It has been working flawlessly over the past months BSOD - Paged fault in non paged area followed by BIOS errors I do not want to replace hardware but I have a feeling it is time for a new CPU Motherboard I would appreciate any insight as to what may be the fault I have attached the dump file thanks in advance

A:BSOD - Paged fault in non paged area followed by BIOS errors

Thank you for the descriptive post.

Firstly your BIOS is really old:
Code:
BIOS Version: 11/08/2010

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
# Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00041284, A PTE or the working set list is corrupt.
Arg2: 00dfe001
Arg3: 00000793
Arg4: c0802000

Debugging Details:
These crashes were caused by memory corruption (probably a driver). Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.
If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/338590-bsod-paged-fault-non-paged-area-followed-bios-errors.html
Relevancy 92.02%

This only seems to happen when I plug in my new Logitech C200 Webcam. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling everything to do with the camera, but no luck. I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit. The original OS was Vista HP, but I got an upgrade last year. I recently reformatted my hard disk and reinstalled the OS about 4 days ago, thinking that would fix the problem as well. The laptop is about 1 year old to the day. Also, when restarting from the BSOD, the computer gets to the "Starting Windows" screen, but does nothing from there and I must force it to shut down. Any help that can be provided will be GREATLY appreciated, as this is becoming more frustrating by the day.

A:Paged Fault In Non Paged Area BSOD

Quote: Originally Posted by dcwill83

This only seems to happen when I plug in my new Logitech C200 Webcam. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling everything to do with the camera, but no luck. I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit. The original OS was Vista HP, but I got an upgrade last year. I recently reformatted my hard disk and reinstalled the OS about 4 days ago, thinking that would fix the problem as well. The laptop is about 1 year old to the day. Also, when restarting from the BSOD, the computer gets to the "Starting Windows" screen, but does nothing from there and I must force it to shut down. Any help that can be provided will be GREATLY appreciated, as this is becoming more frustrating by the day.

Your Logitech webcam has a hard time with certian HD's read here. Re: Possibly Logitech Webcam driver and WD SmartWa... - Logitech Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/119812-paged-fault-non-paged-area-bsod.html
Relevancy 92.02%

I got this BSOD as I turned on my computer today, I did not install any new drivers or programs recently.

I attached the SF file to this post, not sure if there's any more info I should add.

Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD paged fault in non paged memory

Hi LewdLove,

BugCheck 50, Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : klif.sys

Your problem seems to be related to Kaspersky Anti-virus or your Anti-virus program, please uninstall and install Microsoft Security Essentials

http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/security/pc-security/mse.aspx

Run a full system scan once installed

Repost your minidump files back after that.

Cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/273084-bsod-paged-fault-non-paged-memory.html
Relevancy 91.16%

x86: She's a 64-bit
Original OS and OEM: 8.1 was the original OS, and it came pre-installed on the system
Age of System: I am not sure of the exact age of the system, but I bought the laptop new August 2015 if that helps
Re-installed OS: I don't think I re-installed the operating system, but I did use system restore once. 

CPU: Intel® Celeron® CPU N2840 @2.16 GHz
Video Card: Intel® HD Graphics (Internal) Motherboard and power supply: NA - it's a laptopSystem Manufacturer: ToshibaExact model number: Satellite L15-B1330Laptop or Desktop: Laptop

Thank you again!!!!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/607465/dump-for-bsod-paged-fault-windows-81-help/
Relevancy 89.01%

Really hoping someone might have an idea of what I can do I'm stumped I was getting a number of BSOD's on my build last week page faults wink sys etc that seemed 7 Page During in Area BSOD Fault Non-Paged install Windows to come up after new BSOD Page Fault in Non-Paged Area During Windows 7 install AMD catalyst drivers were installed old vid card was a Radeon HD and decided the best approach would be to replace a bunch of components wipe my SSD and go for a clean install of windows So I picked up a brand new motherboard and vid card and now I can't even complete an installation of Windows without getting a Page Fault in Non Paged Area BSOD This often happens when I am going through the installation process or if I manage to complete the install I get the black screen with a blinking cursor on boot and when I try to use the installation disc to repair I get hit with the same BSOD After researching online I noticed many people were able to correct the error with new RAM so after trying each of my old sticks independently without success I picked up brand new sticks from Micro-center and despite any configurations I try in the slots I still get the same error I also checked the timing settings in the BIOS and they are correct and correctly identified regardless of which RAM I try Literally the only components that aren't brand new are the CPU the PSU and the SSD which is only about months old and I picked it up after my old HDD started having some issues and yet I'm still having these BSOD's Any idea of what I can do Thanks

A:BSOD Page Fault in Non-Paged Area During Windows 7 install

Before posting a BSOD thread, please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

If you need to add new information like the dump files, please make a new post in your initial BSOD thread. Please do not make an extra new thread.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/338721-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area-during-windows-7-install.html
Relevancy 88.15%

Hi Guys,
I started getting BSODs after installing MSI after burner, os i uninstalled it and ran cc cleaner still i am getting bsods, I installed windows 7 x64 2 days back.

I am using MSE antivirus. and in windows update I am not able to see SP1 update so didnot update yet.

System config in my system specs signature below .

Attaching the error log file.

Hope you guys help me resolve this issue

A:Windows 7 x64 BSOD memory management and page fault in non paged area

two of the dump files seem to be identical?

Anyway, all three dump files point to memory management as you stated in your subject.... did you run memtest86+ ? Have you replaced / checked any hw recently?
Could you try to remove 1 mem stick and see what happens (apart from slowing down )

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/171219-windows-7-x64-bsod-memory-management-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 82.13%

i keep havign bsod's 2-3 times a day when using multiple programs or something heavy such as saint row4 (med settings) i will be upgrading my computer but wondered if I was havign ram problems? any help is appreciated :)

A:BSOD fault in non-paged area

Follow http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ed-473665.html please

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-fault-in-non-paged-area-985873.html
Relevancy 82.13%

So Page non-paged fault in BSOD: i was browsing some webpages BSOD: Page fault in non-paged local stores for electronical stuff like tvs in my country and suddenly i got my first ever BSOD in this system Ive been running this W copy since beginning of without problems Here is the log BSOD: Page fault in non-paged Dump File - - dmp Crash Time Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffff a fd cd Parameter Parameter BSOD: Page fault in non-paged fffff ea e Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exe Caused By Address ntoskrnl exe File Description NT Kernel amp System Product Name Microsoft Windows Operating System Company Microsoft Corporation File Version win sp rtm - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time I haven't done anything special and i always clean my PC with compressor air cairfully but it look new all the time no dust etc Im not runnig AV only Windows FW plus my ASUS router with Linux kernel AMD GTX GB DDR XMSS Mhz

A:BSOD: Page fault in non-paged

Dump file http://www.speedyshare.com/TcQGG/082014-33415-01.dmpSpeccy snapshothttp://speccy.piriform.com/results/K00hQdkXcAVrDNAyD07iIL1
And as i said this came first time today never seen it before. Last installed program is Nero Burning software version 15!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/545031/bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged/
Relevancy 82.13%

My Laptop restart after sometime after giving these errors..
1- Paged fault in non paged area.
2- KMode exception not handled.
(sometimes it gives no.1 error and sometimes it gives no.2 error)
after restarting it gives me error that ..
Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown.

Problem event name: BlueScreen
OS version : 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID : 1033

I am having this issue from 2 months almost. i have tried every solution.. I have purchased new Ram and then again reinstalled window but still it is giving the same error..
Please reply me as soon as you can..
Thanks..

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/384948-blue-screen-locale-id-1033-paged-fault-not-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Several weeks ago my computer was working perfectly well I took a day vacation and my computer was off for all of those days When I came back and booted it up for the first time it immediately gave me a cpu overtemp warning and blue screened After that it has been blue screening once or twice every single day with the new error message quot Page fault in non-paged area quot It has never again given me a cpu overtemp warning just the page fault BSOD non-paged in Page area BSOD fault The blue Page fault in non-paged area BSOD screens seem to be completely unrelated to what I am doing at the time I have blue screened while playing various games watching netflix and also while I was doing absolutely nothing with just the desktop up I googled the issue and tried every fix I could find which was to first update every driver known to man kind which had no effect on the BSODs The second suggestion was that it may be an issue with my RAM I ran a memtest test for about hours which produced absolutely zero errors I also tried cleaning out my computer dusting it off etc to no avail I cannot find any other solutions anywhere

A:Page fault in non-paged area BSOD

Hi Leur and welcome to sevenforums, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

Could you please upload the minidump files located here:

c:\windows\minidumps

Here are some methods that have worked for some people!

Quote:
Method 1 ? Adjust Paging File

To start off, you can try a simple trick with the paging file that fixes the issue for some folks. If the issue is not hardware related, then this page file solution might just work.
First, open the Control Panel and click on System. You can also right-click on Computer or This PC and choose Properties.

Now click on the Advanced System Settings link on the left hand side.

Under Performance, click on the Settings button.

Click on the Advanced tab and then click on the Change button under the Virtual Memory heading.

Finally, we have reached where we need to be. Uncheck the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives box and then select No paging file.

Click OK several times to get out of all the dialog windows and then restart your computer. Once you are back in, follow the exact steps again shown above, but this time select System managed size and check the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives box.
Like I said earlier, this works for some people, but not others so your mileage will vary. If you?re still getting blue screens, keep reading.

Method 2- Check Disk

This error can also occur if your hard drive is either failing or has errors on the drive. One quick way to check the hard drive is to run the chkdsk command in Windows.
To do this, click on Start and type in cmd. Right-click on the top result and choose Run as Administrator.

At the prompt, type in the following command:
chkdsk /f If you get a message stating the drive is locked and if you would like to schedule a chkdsk on the next restart, type in Y for yes. Go ahead and restart your computer and allow chkdsk to run, which could take a long time on Windows 7 and earlier. The process is much faster on Windows 8 and Windows 10.

Method 3 ? Bad Driver

If you recently updated a driver for a piece of hardware on your computer, it could be a faulty driver causing the blue screen issue. Drivers are essential for Windows, but sometimes the latest drivers can cause more problems than they fix.
If you are using third-party to automatically update your PC drivers, it?s probably a good idea to configure the software so that you can review each driver that is going to be updated beforehand.
Anyway, you can try to fix this problem by clicking on Start and typing in Device Manager. Right-click on the device that you updated the driver for and select Roll Back Driver. You can also choose Properties and then go to the Driver tab and click the Roll Back Driver button.

If the button is disabled or you don?t see the option when you right-click on a device, that means the current driver is the only driver ever installed for that device.
One last thing you can try is to click the Uninstall button and restart your computer. Windows will automatically try to install the driver for the hardware when Windows reboots. If this didn?t work, try the next method.

Method 4 ? Last Known Config

In some cases, the issue is bigger than just a driver and will require using the Last Known Good Configuration feature in Windows.

This basically brings back an older version of the entire Windows registry that worked. In Windows 7 and earlier, you just have to press the F8 key in order to bring up the Advanced Options screen when booting up.
In Windows 8 and Windows 10, check out my post on how to load the System Recovery Options screen since the F8 key no longer works on those two operating systems.
In addition to trying Last Known, you should also try to do a System Restore if Last Known didn?t work. Check out my previous post on how to perform a system restore.

Method 5- Check RAM

As mentioned above, RAM is usually the main culprit whe... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/388167-page-fault-non-paged-area-bsod.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Hello
hope someone can be of help

I have an acer aspire 5315 laptop which will not boot into vista basic. while loading windows it freezes with the message

*** stop "page_fault_in_nonpaged_area" 0x00000050
(0x892f000, 0x00000000, 0x810360a3, 0x00000000)

If I try safe mode or last known good configuration it always freezes at the same point. I tried the recovery option, but it still freezes. As a last resort I tried to boot from the Vista dvd but it still gives me the bsod.

thanks

timjcur

A:BSOD page fault in none paged area

be sure to remove any expansion cards and usb devices and try booting again

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/169614-bsod-page-fault-none-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

My problem is that every time I boot the computer it boots to the same BSOD Page Fault in a Non Paged Area. I have tried ChkDsk/f/r and swaping out RAM. I have run windows memory diagnostics tool with no errors. I can boot in safe mode but I don't know how to analyze the memory dump to pinpoint the error. Attached is the windows memory dump. Please help!

A:BSOD Page FAULT IN A NON PAGED AREA

System

-
Provider

[ Name]
Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

[ Guid]
{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}

EventID

Version

Level

Task

Opcode

Keywords
0x8000000000000002

-
TimeCreated

[ SystemTime]
2012-09-21T18:25:51.392015600Z

EventRecordID

Correlation

-
Execution

[ ProcessID]

[ ThreadID]

Channel
System

Computer
Desk90.valleybakers.com

-
Security

[ UserID]
S-1-5-18
-
EventData

BugcheckCode

BugcheckParameter1
0xdc7f4200

BugcheckParameter2
0x1

BugcheckParameter3
0x8669b26e

BugcheckParameter4
0x2

SleepInProgress
false

PowerButtonTimestamp

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/257262-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Hi,

first time posting here about my bsod problem,
usually, i will get a bsod once a month.
i dont recall installing any specific programs that may cause this,
this started 3 mths ago, and happens once in a while.
attached is the zip file

Relevancy 81.27%

Im getting restarts due to BSOD usually when accessing many files such as during antivirus scans or backups.
Windows 7 x64 ?
- full retail version

- What is the age of system (hardware)? 3 years
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) 1 year

A:BSOD Page fault in non-paged area

posting report in this reply

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/238465-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Here's a new Vista 64 issue for me guys. At random times I get a BSOD w/ Page Fault in NOn-paged area. At other times I get a BSOD w/o a specific error msg. System temp is running at 4o-45C and mem test is okay. I tried checking out the minidmp file but for some reason I can't use MS debugging tool on my system! I am getting really frustrated w/ Vista and am running out of patience. Please help!

P.S. in the past I've had issues w/ windows update most of which have been resolved. I still can't update to IE8 and 9 other updates still won't install using winupdate.

MOBO:Gigabyte EP45-UD3P rev1.1
RAM: 2x2Gb 1066 G.Skill
HDD: WD Caviar Blue 500Gb 7200rpm 16Mb cache
Graphics: Sapphire Radeon HD4830 512Mb PCI-E w/HDMI
CPU: Intel Wolfdale E8400 3.0Ghz 1333FSB 6Mb L2 cache

A:BSOD Page Fault in Non-paged area

Please zip up the contents of the C:\Windows\Minidump directory and upload/attach the .zip file with your next post

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/243213-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

My computer was fine after fixing the latest blue screen, but now i get a new blue screen. What should i do ?

A:BSOD- Page fault in non paged area

Please remove or update these older drivers that were loaded at the time of the crash. Don't use Windows Update or the Update drivers function of Device Manager.
Please use the following instructions to locate the most currently available drivers to replace the one's that you uninstall OR remove:

Quote:

How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: http://www.carrona.org/drvrdown.html

Here's the older drivers. Please pay particular attention to any dated 2007 or earlier:

Code:
int15.sys Mon Jul 02 22:03:24 2007 - Acer Empowering Technology - http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#int15.sys
npptNT2.sys Thu Jan 06 01:43:06 2005 - nProtect GameGuard NPSC Kernel Mode Driver for NT - http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#npptNT2.sys
NTIDrvr.sys Tue Dec 21 15:33:14 2004 - NTI CD-ROM Filter Driver by NewTech Infosystems (Acer program) - http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#NTIDrvr.sys
nvraid.sys Wed Jun 06 16:34:41 2007 - nVidia nForce RAID Driver - http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#nvraid.sys
nvsmu.sys Sat Jul 07 18:13:09 2007 - NVIDIA nForce System Management Controller (nVidia nForce chipset driver) - http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#nvsmu.sys
tvicport.sys Wed Mar 30 05:12:36 2005 - TVicPort Generic Device Driver - http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#tvicport.sys
If that doesn't fix it, then please run Driver Verifier according to these directions:

Quote:

Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition. Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is. But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver. Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows. If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

So, I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

Reboot into Windows (after the crash) and turn off Driver Verifier by going back in and selecting "Delete existing settings" on the first page, then locate and zip up the memory dump file and upload it with your next post.

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using Syst... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged-area-478507.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Hi guys!

I've been having a re-occuring Page Fault In Non Paged Area BSOD on my newly built PC. When i had a look at the mini-dumps on Bluescreen viewer they seem to have been caused by different drivers (dxgkrn.eys,win32k.sys) and one common one ntoskrnl.exe.

I've uploaded a zip file containing the required information (the dumps). Please help me

A:Page Fault In Non Paged Area BSOD

Hi atr1.

Install Service pack 1 and all other windows updates. Otherwise the system will remain vulnerable to threats.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Service Pack and Update Center - Microsoft Windows

Report us back for any further BSOD.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/324554-page-fault-non-paged-area-bsod.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Hey all i just had a BSOD and are wondering why i got it.

it happened when trying to install league of legends

never had one before, 3 years running not one. never had one which is why im interrested in knowing why i did crash

ive attached the minedump i also have a memeory.dmp but its to big to be uploaded

Kind regards Mosser

A:BSOD - Page fault non paged area

Please read these instructions BSOD posting instructions

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/67820-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Hi guys A couple of days after i bought my laptop maybe months ago I've been experiencing BSOD's At first it was once a day until it turns several crashes a day like maybe crashes I cant tolerate it anymore so i brought it to a service center They fixed the issue they said it's because of a virus But after a few days crashes came back i noticed that when i leave my laptop on without doing BSOD in paged non area page fault - nothing i don't know if IDLE is the correct term it crashes I cant remember the error of the first crash but i think its about the memory until yesterday its about quot page fault in non paged area quot when i turn on my laptop it keeps crashing and crashing and wont go to the desktop unless i use safe mode Here are my specs which i copied from the report SF Diagnostic tool generated Operating System Windows Single Language -bit Build BSOD - page fault in non paged area win gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System BSOD - page fault in non paged area Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co Ltd System Model GE NC GE ND BIOS MSI GE ND E IMS Ver E MSI-Notebook Processor Intel R Core TM i - QM CPU GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Available OS Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Any help will be greatly appreciated Thanks

A:BSOD - page fault in non paged area

This device is disabled. Is it deliberate? If so, why?

VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Adapter ROOT\NET\0000 This device is disabled.

I would suggest that you uninstall it - but if it's needed, please enable it and update it's drivers. Feel free to disable it again after updating the drivers.

Out of 46 memory dumps there were 11 different BSOD error codes. The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things:
- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)
- BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)
- overclocking/overheating - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we can suggest things to check.
- compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers)
- low-level driver problems
- or even malware (scanned for when we ask for hardware diagnostics from Initial Hardware Diagnostics or Hardware Diagnostics ).

You can get a head start on the hardware diagnostics if you'd like - they are located here: Hardware Diagnostics

Please remove the Western Digital software. It's driver (wdcsam64.sys) dates form 2008 and is known to cause BSOD's in some Windows systems.

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable! :

ew_jubusenum.sys Thu Sep 8 23:51:01 2011 (4E698D25)
HUAWEI Mobile Connect - Bus Enumerate Device
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ew_jubusenum.sys

Rt630x64.sys Wed Oct 19 08:12:55 2011 (4E9EBEC7)
Realtek PCI/PCIe Adapters
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys

HECIx64.sys Wed Nov 9 19:52:25 2011 (4EBB2049)
Intel Management Engine Interface
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=HECIx64.sys

If all of this doesn't stop the BSOD's, please run these free hardware diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics. Let us know the results and we can move on from there.

Also please run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: Driver Verifier Settings

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Sun Sep 15 22:50:15.331 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\091613-15531-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9200.16628.amd64fre.win8_gdr.130531-1504
System Uptime:0 days 0:00:38.027
Probably caused by :ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+33c2b )
BugCheck 50, {fffff8a002c4a000, 0, fffffa80114eefc0, 0}
BugCheck Info: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff8a002c4a000, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffffa80114eefc0, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, (reserved)
BUGCHECK_STR: AV
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_
CPUID: "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz"
MaxSpeed: 2300
CurrentSpeed: 2295
BIOS Version E1756IMS.10E
BIOS Release Date 07/11/2012
Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.
Product Name GE70 0NC/GE70 0ND
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
**************************Sat Sep 14 22:51:43.029 2013 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\091513-14859-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9200 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9200.16628.amd64fre.win8_gdr.130531-1504
System Uptime:0 days 0:19:33.725
*** ERROR: Module load completed bu... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/31430-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

My laptop has been crashing to a bsod with the message 'page fault in non paged area' for a while now. It seems to do it pretty much randomly. Sometimes it'll only run for a few minutes then crash, others it'll run for hours and have no problems (whether I'm playing games or not).

Dell Studio XPS 1645 laptop
Windows 7 professional x64
Intel Core i7 Q720 processor
AMD Radeon HD 6570M/5700 Series graphics card

File attached.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Please upload your msinfo32.nfo file. To get this:
Click on the Start
Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box
When it opens, go to File, Save
Save as msinfo32.nfo and save in a place you will remember
Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info
Right click the .nfo file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder
Upload the .zip file here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/259294-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

windows 7 64bit
full retail
4 year old PC
6 month old OS

A:BSOD Page fault in non paged area

I've had the problem happen when the computer is idle, while watching video off my hard drive, and while streaming netflix.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/170787-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Experiencing Memory_Management errors. I check the minidump folder and no dumps are created. I do have the system error reporting set to do a small minidump 128 kb and the location is set to Windows\Minidump. I have gotten new memory installed but the first time I ran the Windows Experience system rater I got another Memory Management BSOD. I checked the Virtual Memory and changed it back to the system managed size and rebooted. Haven't seen a memory management BSOD since but still not sure what is going on. Can Virtual Memory settings cause a Memory Management BSOD? How can I get the minidump?

A:BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area

Hi -

Please see - http://www.techsupportforum.com/f217...ps-501746.html

However, it sounds like the new RAM is the problem.

If you added RAM, take the new RAM stick(s) out.

If you replaced all RAM (got rid of the old), see if system will boot and stabilize on 1 stick RAM.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged-area-522882.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Experienced a BSOD for the first time on my Lenovo Thinkpad T400 laptop yesterday.

The BSOD error that I got was this:
Page Fault in Non Paged Area 0x50 (0x.....)

I have a dual-boot Fedora 12(default) and Windows 7 Home edition 64 bit (OEM). The BSOD is happening whenever I try to boot into Windows. Pressing F8 post boot and trying different options does not seem to make a difference. I always encounter the BSOD and the laptop restarts. Is there any way I can get into the system and extract the dump files? Is there any way to install the BSOD Dump & System File collection app or Windbg?

I can access the Windows partition after booting into Fedora. Can I extract the dump files from there? If so, what could be the location of the dump?

Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD - Page Fault in Non Paged Area

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html
It takes certain skills, knowledge and time to understand what to do with WinDBG.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/149258-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Just now I got a BSOD saying PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. It happened when I was restarting because of a Windows update.

This is what the dmp file said -

==================================================
Dump File : 123013-16364-01.dmp
Crash Time : 30/12/2013 16:15:13
Bug Check String : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Bug Check Code : 0x00000050
Parameter 1 : ffffffff`ffffffd0
Parameter 2 : 00000000`00000001
Parameter 3 : fffff800`03883dac
Parameter 4 : 00000000`00000000
Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0
File Description : NT Kernel & System
Product Name : Microsoft? Windows? Operating System
Company : Microsoft Corporation
File Version : 6.1.7601.18247 (win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
Processor : x64
Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0
Stack Address 1 :
Stack Address 2 :
Stack Address 3 :
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\123013-16364-01.dmp
Processors Count : 8
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 7601
Dump File Size : 281,496
Dump File Time : 30/12/2013 16:16:05
==================================================

A:Page fault in non paged area BSOD?

Welcome to Seven Forums Zunedge.

This is caused by trying to write to memory instead of the page file on the drive. It is many times just a transient problem and doesn't come back, or that has been my experience.

To be on the safe side follow through with this:

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/316676-page-fault-non-paged-area-bsod.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Hello forums. I have had a BSOD issue for quite sometime, in an area I would say of about a year. It has been very minor, a crash every few weeks, and only when playing games, such as dota 2. Recently, the crashes have been becoming more common place and frequent. 3-4 times a day, and even every time I run specific games. I have always had a suspicion that my ram was going bad, but after running the windows memory test, with only 2 passes mind you; it came up error free. I'm done dealing with this, and i'm going to commit as much time was I need to fix this. I can't have this issue popping up when Uni starts up in a few weeks.

Cheers, Jesse.

A:BSOD page fault in none paged area

you may be right on this one, but you will need to run memtest for more passes than 2, 6-8 is usually the amount you want.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/378296-bsod-page-fault-none-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

I'm posting this in the Win 10 forums because my problem didn't exist in previous versions of Windows. I have been getting a page fault in non paged area bsod for the last two day's. Today was when I tried to download the new Nvidia driver. After a reboot I was able to download it then another bsod when I tried to update the driver. My CPU is not over clocked and RAM shows no errors. Virtual memory settings are set to system managed size on all drives. Only thing I haven't checked is my ethernet driver.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f338/page-fault-in-non-paged-area-bsod-1046537.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Lately I've been getting a BSOD with error message PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA. This happens pretty much at random as I'm surfing the net and is very frustrating as I have to do a full reboot every time it happens. Any ideas what could be causing this and how to fix it?

To help diagnose the problem, I've linked to a zip file with the minidump from the crash (found in c:/windows/minidump) and all of the critical errors and errors from the windows event viewer.

Relevancy 81.27%

I am having BSOD's & I ran the blue screen view which displayed the following results. Can you please tell me what's wrong & why am I having these?

A:BSOD Page Fault In Non-Paged Area. Please Help.

Anyone please? :(

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged-area-please-help-855546.html
Relevancy 81.27%

I recently Formatted my Packard Bell XP SP Desktop using the Packard Bell partition to revert back to factory settings Everything worked ok and things were running fine until I suddenly got a BSOD saying there was a corrupt or missing Windows Config file BSOD Fault Page non area in paged Not sure if it s connected but I did a forced shutdown prior to this I checked all BSOD Page Fault in non paged area connections RAM Graphics etc and all seemed ok I was unable to get into any recovery or safe mode options so I then used my Packard Bell Recovery DVD to reinstall everything The recovery appeared to be going well and all the files loaded but when the system goes through the Windows Burnin stage it goes to the BSOD Page Fault in non Paged area I have tried reinstalling numerous times but still no go I ve checked HD for errors and tried different RAM and Graphics As a last resort I thought I would load the Linux OS into the same partition as XP it was all accepted and the OS is working fine This leads me to believe that my Hardware is all OK Is there anyway I can check any corrupt Windows files whilst logged into Linux or am I obliged to purchase another Windows operating System and hope it installs Many thanks Chrislo nbsp

Relevancy 81.27%

Recently I've been getting an on and off occurrence of quot display driver has stopped responding and has recovered quot BSOD area - Page fault non paged in and BSOD's showing page fault in non paged area Under normal computer use such as word processing instand messaging browsing the web and photo editing etc apart from what I'm just about to explain is fine and the computer doesn't crash nor drivers un-respond However when I try and run minecraft in far render distance with mods Optifine a FPS booster and far render distance in any architecture x and x of Java taking up a bit more RAM and video processing power run a Minecraft server the majority of where my RAM is Page fault in non paged area - BSOD going have Firefox open with a Page fault in non paged area - BSOD couple of tabs or even sometimes just running minecraft and trying to record my screen with Camstasia alone the PC will lock and jump to BSOD or if lucky the driver stop message will show up The weird thing is when I check my RAM and CPU usage in task manager I peak around - at the most I have also done many stress tests running Prime and Intel burn test following guides on the internet how to stress properly plus memtest x with passes which all come back clean In my motherboard settings I have changed the iGPU memory to MB so that half a gigabytes is dedicated to the built in GPU My question is am I trying to run too much of an internal graphics I have also tried an old DDR MB GPU and this has also had the quot display driver has stopped responding and has recovered quot message but I haven't any BSOD with it yet as I haven't run the same amount of tasks for my PC to perform as mentioned above and below However after writing this I will try the same procedure to replicate the problems with the iGPU but this time with the GPU card And I'll post the results With minecraft running more things such as mods etc compared to most minecraft users the server hosted on the same machine or just minecraft with no server and screen recording software is this too much for the PC to handle hence why Windows is crashing Much help appreciated Will

A:Page fault in non paged area - BSOD

Hello willowen100.

"display driver has stopped responding and now recovered" and BSOD's showing “page fault in non paged area” are supposed to be different issues. If you post following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, it will be helpful for us to suggest you something effective.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/303183-page-fault-non-paged-area-bsod.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Hey guys It's me again Seems my system is detecting that when one issue is fixed it will put out another one out of nowhere This time I am getting an alsysio sys BSOD that might be related to ntoskrnl exe Ati Drivers have been giving Non In BSOD Paged Area Fault Page me a hard time so I wouldn't be surprised if this issue was caused by them at all BSOD Page Fault In Non Paged Area this started happening after a Windows scheduled updated ocurred last night Whenever the system boots BSOD Page Fault In Non Paged Area up and loads the desktop it will crash However when I restart it it will be back to normal no need to run in safe mode I've noticed however that before the crash occurs the core temp gadget does not expand to show CPU information And the second it does my computer crashes Upon restart it will load properly perhaps it is a coincidence I just find it strange that my system has given me so many issues since I've upgraded to an FM platform Anyway I've attached both of the latest minidumps if you need better information than what I can provide Thank you very much

A:BSOD Page Fault In Non Paged Area

Yep, as quickly as I disabled coretemp from startup the BSOD has stopped happening. I rebooted 5 times trying to reproduce the error and it's just like no BSOD ever happened. This is very strange.
The latest windows update might have caused an issue with coretemp drivers?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/283286-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

? Windows 7
? 64 Bit OS
? Windows 7
? Retail Version of W7
? ~2.5 Years of age all around

? i5 2500k
? Galaxy GTX 570
? Biostar TZ77A
? Corsair TX750
? Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB @ 1600MHz

I have attached a .zip of the information required.

I hope I can find some help here, last solution.

Additional information: I started getting these BSODs after I changed my RAM (from 1333MHz 4x2GB to 1600MHz 2x4GB, I only get them while intensively gaming.

A:BSOD: Page Fault in Non Paged Area

Recommendations:Crashes are likely caused by your NETGEAR WG111v3 54Mbps Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter. USB wireless network adapters are known to cause blue screen crashes. USB ports do not supply reliable power support for these devices. Couple that with your out of date driver for the device, and you are nearly guaranteeing that you have crashes. I would advise replacing the USB adapter with a PCI wireless network adapter to provide better support and stability. If you are unable to do so, then make sure the drivers for the device are up to date and supported within Windows 7; yours are pre-Windows 7.
scmndisp.sys Wed Jan 17 00:48:03 2007 (45ADD4B3)
Netgear Neutral Wireless Solution
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=scmndisp.sys

rtlprot.sys Fri Apr 20 03:16:48 2007 (46288500)
Realtek RtlProt Wireless LAN Utility Protocol Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=rtlprot.sys

jswpslwfx.sys Thu May 15 04:28:50 2008 (482C1062)
D-Link USB Wireless Adapter Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=jswpslwfx.sys

I would also suggest that you remove MSI Afterburner from the system.Uninstall or change a programRTCore64.sys Tue Sep 6 06:24:50 2011 (4E661112)
RivaTuner/EVGA Precision/MSI Afterburner (known BSOD issues w/Win7)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTCore64.sys

Outdated and Problematic Drivers:You should update/replace/remove the following drivers. Any drivers that are known to cause BSODs, please remove the software or remove the drivers and then remove the device; steps to do so are given after the list of outdated drivers. If you have ASACPI.sys installed, make sure it is updated and not pre-2009; pre-2009 versions are known to cause BSODs:
BIOS64.sys Sat Jun 7 18:12:00 2003 (3EE27F50)
This is probably aBIOSTAR I/O driver file
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=BIOS64.sys

mcdbus.sys Tue Feb 24 03:34:07 2009 (49A3CD1F)
MagicISO SCSI Host Controller driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mcdbus.sys

anodlwfx.sys Fri Mar 6 03:10:08 2009 (49B0F680)
ALPHA Networks Filter Driver
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=anodlwfx.sys
To update drivers, make sure to download the drivers from the manufacturer and not using 3rd party programs. Your drivers should be found from your motherboard support site (ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI, etc.) or your vendor support site (Dell, HP, Toshiba, Sony, etc.) first. If you have devices you bought yourself, the drivers for those devices need to be downloaded from the manufacturer support site for those devices. If you need help, let us know.

To remove drivers, do so by uninstalling the device or software associated with the driver. Devices can be uninstalled through device manager, and then the device itself should be physically removed from the system if possible.Uninstall or change a program

Open Device Manager
Software Concerns:
Code:
Start Menu\Programs\CleanMyPC Registry Cleaner
I do not recommend automated optimization tools for Windows. I especially do not recommend registry cleaning as an "optimization" step because automated registry cleaning causes more harm to the registry than it actually repairs.

In the future, if you need help optimizing Windows 7, please follow the steps to Optimize Windows 7 for better performance. Uninstall or change a program

Optimize Windows 7 for better performance

The Assumptions You Make About Your Slow PC (and Why They're Probably Wrong)
3rd Party Drivers: The following is for information purposes only. My recommendations were given above. The drivers that follow belong to software or devices that were not developed by Microsoft. Any drivers in red should be updated/replaced/removed. You can find links to the driver information and where to update the drivers in the section after the code box:

Code:
*****... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged-area-683118.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Hello

I received a couple of stop errors while I was playing games recently. The stop error code is

0x00000050 (0xFFFFF7FFF38214B0, 0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFF800038214F9, 0x0000000000000002)

Also, I have attached my Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2.

My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Full Retail.

Thanks

A:BSOD Page Fault In Non Paged Area

Quote: Originally Posted by Cieuxlo

Hello

I received a couple of stop errors while I was playing games recently. The stop error code is

0x00000050 (0xFFFFF7FFF38214B0, 0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFF800038214F9, 0x0000000000000002)

Also, I have attached my Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2.

My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Full Retail.

Thanks

Could not read the faulting driver in the single DMP. Three things need to be done

1-Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your dmp,sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads

when you're done you can use this Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) in its place.

2-Avast. remove and replace with microsoft security essentials

http://files.avast.com/files/eng/aswclear5.exe

Virus, Spyware & Malware Protection | Microsoft Security Essentials
3-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/174947-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Hi,

Please please please help. I keep getting BSODs with various reasons, the most common is the page fault in none paged area.

I have core2extreme qx6850 with 4gb of corsair ram. I have uploaded the dumps and the performance report.

My OS is newly installed recently.

Hope you can help find out what the issue is.......

A:BSOD Page fault in none paged file

Hello JHaberda, Welcome to SF, sorry it took us long to respond...

You have got a lot of dmps + warnings that could either mean Hardware problems and/or drivers. I suspect the latter so let's start there...

1. Some of your problems seem related to Nvidia (updater) services. As you do not need this all the time, please de-install and use DriverSweeper in Safe Mode to be sure you really de-install. I would do that for all Nvidia stuff. When de-installed, check for your problem (you'll have a rotten safe mode -like screen). If there is no diff... download the latest from nvidia.com and install.

2. Even though a pita... run in Safe Mode for a while, as running on basic W7 drivers succesfully might rule out Hardware...

3. Full scan system with up to date AV and Malwarebytes: Malwarebytes : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO removes malware including viruses, spyware, worms and trojans, plus it protects your computer

4. If still nothing helps... try: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

5. You have many warnings on failed / unfinished W7 updates. What's the score on that?

post back results up to here.... from here on we start doing mem and cpu/gpu tests..

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/171993-bsod-page-fault-none-paged-file.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Hi, hope someone can help me?

I have a Dell Desktop that won't boot and displays the BSOD, 'page fault in non-paged area' error at startup. I cannot get into safe mode either (I get a SAM.DLL 'not valid windows image' error).

The PC is a Dell Precision 490 (2Gb ram and appears to be RAID as it has 2 hard disks).

I have managed to get a backup of data from the PC by starting it up with a Ubuntu disk, but I'm not sure what to try next. I can't get into safe mode to try a restore point, nor can I run'Last known good config' and I can't run chkdsk.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Gavin

A:XP Pro - BSOD, page fault in non-paged area

Hi

1. Using the Ubuntu CD copy the files under c:\windows\minidump to another PC then zip them and attach them to your next post.

2. Run Memtest which you can download from here. Download the ZIP file, extract the ISO and write it to CD using a program like ImgBurn.
Once written to CD, boot your PC with the CD and run Memtest. Allow the test to run through at least 3 passes or until it gives errors. If you have more than 1 memory module run the test on each module separately.

3. Download the Windows XP recovery Console ISO from here. Write it to CD using a program like ImgBurn.
Once written to CD, boot your PC with the CD.
On the first screen press "r" to enter the recovery console.
When asked which Windows you want to log in to type in the correct version (Usually "1")
Enter the Administrator password (if asked) else just press enter if you do not have one.
Then at the command prompt type

Code:
chkdsk c: /r
and enter.
Allow chkdsk to run.
Restart the PC once done.

If you need instructions with screen shots to enter the recovery console see this article.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/xp-pro-bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged-area-550053.html
Relevancy 81.27%

OEM/Retail: OEM - MSDN-AA

Hardware is 3 months old
Software is also 3 months old

--
Also got Bad Pool Header as well.

A:BSOD: Page Fault in Non-paged Area

wangp,

Welcome to SevenForums.
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

UPDATE YOUR SEVENFORUMS SYSTEM SPECS

User CP (3rd item in the top menu bar) |

in left-hand column,under Your Profile, Edit System Spec |

using SIW and Speccy to gather info, fill in the blanks.
Do me a favor and add the word laptop or desktop to the ?system manufacturer? block.
Use the ?Other Info? block for Optical Reader, Mouse, touchpad, wifi adapter, speakers, monitor

Scroll down and click on the SAVE CHANGES button.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/169697-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Attachment 181568

Attachment 181569

Hi there. I am having such problem recently and I don't know the reason of it as I don't recall installing any new software or programs lately. Thanks in advance. In addition, I encounter this problem randomly daily. Aside from that, when I am playing a game (most likely the a little higher graphic game) or doing other things or even nothing, my screen will turn blank but the laptop is still functioning. Sometimes, I do still hear sounds when i am listening to the music or watching a movie during the screen blanking moment.

A:BSOD Page Fault in non Paged Area

Btw, how do determine whether any of my drivers or hardware are not functioning properly? I guess this may be the cause of the problem though.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/194724-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

the last couple BSOD said page fault in non BSOD area fault paged page in non pages area i got didn t have a driver listed but not long ago aswsp sys was slisted I have XP pro mb ram CPU I haven t added any new software or hardware to be getting these BSOD please help me I am a starving web designer graphic artist and can t afford to loose my PC my system restore stopped working too BSOD page fault in non paged area here is BSOD page fault in non paged area my HJT Log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system devldr exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast aswUpdSv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashServ exe C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exe C WINDOWS system VTTimer exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Yahoo Search Protection SearchProtection exe C PROGRA ALWILS Avast ashDisp exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Registry Mechanic RegMech exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Innovative Solutions DriverMax devices exe C Documents and Settings All Users WINDOWS Application Data U U Launcher LaunchU exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS system inetsrv inetinfo exe C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL ACT Binn sqlservr exe c Program Files Common Files Protexis License Service PsiService exe C Program Files Photodex ProShowGold ScsiAccess exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Ulead Systems DVD ULCDRSvr exe C Program Files Yahoo SoftwareUpdate YahooAUService exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashMaiSv exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast ashWebSv exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sb msgr http www yahoo com ext search search html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sp msgr http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults sb msgr http www yahoo com ext search search html R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http www comcast net toolbar search R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaults su msgr http www yahoo com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C PROGRA Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - EFB- B - ECA - C PROGRA Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged-area.865109/
Relevancy 81.27%

I've read through previous related BSOD threads and they did not help me. Recently I've been getting more BSODs, with them occurring more often when playing video games, I do also get an occasional crash when I have multiple flash heavy tabs open in Chrome. I have run a memory check, with no faults, I have reseated all my RAM, and done a chkdsk with no errors. Tried posting in the microsoft forums, but they're no help and haven't responded to me in several days. Attached are the necessary files.

My rig:
CPU: AMD FX-8120 8 Core
Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+
RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB & CORSAIR XMS3 4GB
Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 Ti
HD: SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ

Welcome

Software Concern:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\avast! Internet Security Public:Start Menu\Programs\avast! Internet Security Public
Start Menu\Programs\AVG PC Tuneup 2011 Public:Start Menu\Programs\AVG PC Tuneup 2011 Public
Start Menu\Programs\AVG PC Tuneup 2011\Utilities Public:Start Menu\Programs\AVG PC Tuneup 2011\Utilities Public
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public
Avast! Antivirus is known to contribute in BSoDs. Please uninstall and use Microsoft Security Essentials
(At least to test. You can install it back later if we know it wasn?t causing a problem.)
→ Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

The AVG Tune-up tools seem to be causing some problems for you, note that this sort of tune up utilities can actually cause damage to windows beyond repair. Please uninstall it using the free version of Revo Uninstaller (use advanced mode to remove registry leftover)
→ Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs easily, Forced Uninstall

Code:
PROCESS_NAME: avgnsa.exe
Daemon Tools is a known cause to BSoDs. Please uninstall it right away.

Free up your start-up, keep nothing except the antivirus.
→ Startup Programs - Change

Run the system file checker to scan the integrity of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible
→ SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Keep us posted of the results and any further BSoDs

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/257344-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

I am very clumsy with PCs I tried browsing the forum and I found so many different variations of solutions for this problem I just don't know what to do I reinstalled windows x recently and bought a new hard disk Everything seemed fine for a while and I bought a wireless adapter After some time working on my PC I get BSOD saying page-fault in non-paged area I non-paged BSOD fault Page in area - checked if my hard disk is BSOD - Page fault in non-paged area corrupted and it seemed fine I suspect its either drivers but I don't know how to check which are problematic and how to fix them or it could be memory BSOD - Page fault in non-paged area tho I never had problems with it before I have no clue what to do about it and its driving me mad Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP FFFFF FB F BCP BCP FFFFF FB F BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users User AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml ATI Radeon series gb RAM - and I cant find which type I think DDR Quad INTEL Core i UploadMB com - SF Diagnostic

A:BSOD - Page fault in non-paged area

bump cause desperate.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/322404-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Greetings Techsupportforum This is my first time making a post here on this website I'd like to take the time and say thank you for the members who will possibly Page Fault//Non Paged Area//BSOD be Page Fault//Non Paged Area//BSOD helping me with this issue Now for the show After googling this BSOD it appears its quite common on Windows So let me begin with my symptoms and what I've manged to somewhat unveil It started about a week ago I come back from vacation and I try to open ds Max The computer began opening the program I see the Page Fault//Non Paged Area//BSOD quot initailzation prompt screen quot and the computer crashes giving me the quot Page fault in nonpaged area quot Computer restarts I try again Samething ds max won't even start up the application before I get the BSOD I start to troubleshoot keeping my calm I begin opening all my programs i e Sony Vegas Adobe After Effects CS Vue Games and more All programs open up fine and no problems tinkering clicking random tasks to see if it would lock up and give me another BSOD I then start my research I come across numerous different posts and forums and different suggestions I then remembered I recently installed FL Studio trial version I uninstalled the program restarted the computer I try opening ds max I get a BSOD again same error I then tried a System Restore to the checkpoint of the day before my vacation I try opening ds max it crashes again I'm becoming a bit more intrigued now I download ds max trial thinking its a recent faulty update conflicting with Windows gives me the same BSOD A few days later I come across a forum someone with a close similar issue but with a different program he stated his driver was out of date I'm thinking thats what it has to be I go to amd com download the latest graphics card driver Still receive the BSOD I continue searching and I come across suggestions that it could be my RAM beginning to poop out or possible HDD failure I see a link posted by a fellow recommending to use a program called memtest I use a usb key I install the program reformating my usb stick I changed my boot setup too boot the usb it begins the test Mind you this was last night The guy recommended passes I allow the program to do its thing I reviewed what results were and all my RAMs passed with no errors So now I quot m here Below you will find attatched files or linked files of the results I received and the dump files I've concluded that its only the Autodesk Application ds max thats causing the BSOD only when I attempt to open the program I feel I'm getting closer to resolving this issue but I don't know which direction to take The BSOD screen wasn't showing me the file thats causing the crash but thank goodness for BSOD viewer it shows the initial file crashing Computer Specs Processor Intel Core i CPU GHZ Installed Memory GB System Type W -bit Graphics Card ATI Radeon HD series recently updated driver Quote Dump File - - dmp Crash Time AM Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter fffff b a Parameter Parameter fffffa ae e Parameter Caused By Driver wmiacpi sys Caused By Address wmiacpi sys af File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe cc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size below is the memtest results http i photobucket com albums a estresults jpg

A:Page Fault//Non Paged Area//BSOD

Hi -

The bugcheck = 0x50 = invalid memory referenced

Driver listed = wmiacpi.sys - but it is a default

http://sysnative.com/drivers/driver.php?id=wmiacpi.sys

See if Driver Verifier flags any 3rd party drivers - let it run 24 hours minimum -

http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ed-473665.html

If BSOD under D/V, run jcgriff2 BSOD app -

http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/page-fault-non-paged-area-bsod-642743.html
Relevancy 81.27%

IBM Lenovo ThinkPad R e Type S G OS Version Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Celeron R M - BSOD fault area page paged in non processor GHz x Family Model Stepping Processor Count I m getting a BSOD at an intermittent but quite annoying frequency though this seemed to have improved in the last week as they were daily at one point but has been quite bad this morning so far which both occurred while updating installing BSOD - page fault in non paged area Lenovo PC Doctor BSOD - page fault in non paged area which tends to make me think hope it BSOD - page fault in non paged area s not capacitor plague Memtest comes up clean and Chkdsk seems ok too as did hardware tests on PC Doctor so I m kind of at the limit of my abilities Below are several of the recent bugchecks - any help or advice would be much appreciated as I really need this computer to get me through the next weeks for job reasons Thanks x xff f x x e x x xff bc x x e x x xff d x x e x nbsp

Attached is a zip of my minidumps...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged-area.1010315/
Relevancy 81.27%

Lately I've been having some trouble with computer I'm getting two BSOD's Stop x APC index mismatch This one has heapend two or three times so far and only when booting my computer when my system is loading windows Stop x Page fault in non pages area This one heapened this morning when I turned on my computer allso while loading windows Noteable things that I remeber I did recently - A month or two back I did a clean install of my videocard drivers uninstall - gt driversweeper - gt install - Update to the - BSOD fault non paged area Page in new catalyst APC index mismatch did allready heapen before that - Uninstall pctools firewall - gt install comodo firewall - Defrag my harddrive with Obit Smart defrag I'm runnings Windows Vista x on a y old system I Reinstalled windows once I think it was roughly a year ago I did some research and as with most BSOD's it said it is either a driver issue or hardware malfunction Since I dont really that much about the subject and have no clue on how to fix it I defer to people with more knowledge on BSOD - Page fault in non paged area the subject Hoping its not a harware issue Ben

A:BSOD - Page fault in non paged area

Welcome
You have given us only one dump, which is not usually enough to diagnose a BSOD. In your case, however, the cause was a common problem, your anti Virus.
Uninstall Avast. In lieu of Avast use Microsoft Security Essentials and for extra protection Malwarebytes. After the new AV if you still experience BSOD, post.
Be sure to go to the Avast website and use their uninstaller to be sure that all remnanats of Avast are removed.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/291424-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Hi guys. I recently built my own computer and just got my first BSOD, a few days into use. The error screen flagged cdd.dll, with the reason Page fault in non paged area.

As a little background, I had been playing Portal 2 while in a Steam voice chat. Also (actively) running was Rainmeter, Skype and Chrome. The crash occurred when exiting Portal 2.

As this is a new build, all drivers should be up to date (grabbed from the manufacturer websites). However any help is appreciated.

I've included a dump of the files the Windows dialog pointed me to on reboot.

A:BSOD: cdd.dll, Page fault in non paged area

Allot of important info is missing from your zip, please follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions to grab all and upload a new report here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373285-bsod-cdd-dll-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Hi all
I sometimes get a BSOD, without any apparent cause.
After BSOD the system reboots normally and nothing is wrong until next BSOD.
I recently had some problems with flash player (maybe video card)

I run Windows 7 Pro 32, Intel Core 2 Duo T5300, Nvidia GeForceGo 7400.

I attach the needed files...

Thanks all in advance!

Hi again,My first question is. Are you using any antivirus?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/258362-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Hi,Im getting a Bsod for page_fault_in_nonpaged_area bsod, any help is appreciated, here are the dump logs

Relevancy 81.27%

Hello,

I have left messages on this website for help before and never received a response, so I am hoping I can get some help with this problem. I built a computer about 7 months ago and have recently had several blue screens during video games with the error "Page fault in nonpaged area". I cannot determine what is causing this issue, and I am trying to solve the issue. Any help or information may be useful to me. I believe the problem has only occurred during video games but it has happened several times in the last couple weeks.

Thanks.

A:BSoD Page fault in non paged area

hi,start with bluescreen viewer ,it will show the full bsod error messages you have received ,run the program and post the log here ,the download link in down near the bottom of the pagehttp://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/407017/bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged-area/
Relevancy 81.27%

I am getting BSOD primarily during browser sessions and it always states CI.dll Page fault in a non paged area

Attached are all dump files and system info, per your instructions.

Operating Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit
Microsoft (not OEM)
Home built computer - details are in files.

Thanks for your help

Mike

A:Bsod ci.dll page fault in a non paged area

Hi, Mike, and welcome to the forum. I have looked at your four most recent dump. All four show that McAfee was heavily involved in the crashes. McAfee is well known for causing BSOD's on some Win 7 systems, as are many third party security programs. I suggest you uninstall McAfee using this removal tool: Tool. Download and install Microsoft Security Essentials in its place. Make sure Windows Firewall is turned on.

You have some out of date drivers loaded on your system. Some are quite obsolete. They are XP drivers. Outdated drivers can and do cause memory corruption and BSOD's. All four of your dumps blame memory corruption. Update these drivers from the links provided or uninstall the software/hardware they are associated with.

Quote:
AVerBas.sys Thu Jun 11 02:37:46 2009 - AVerMedia Micronas Series (Base) - AVerMedia TECHNOLOGIES, Inc. AVerMedia AVerTV Global - TV Tuners, Media Player, IPTV and Multimedia Products - Support -

AVerCap.sys Thu Jun 11 02:37:46 2009 - AVerMedia Micronas Series (Video Capture), AVerMedia TECHNOLOGIES, Inc. AVerMedia AVerTV Global - TV Tuners, Media Player, IPTV and Multimedia Products - Support -

AVerTun.sys Thu Jun 11 02:37:47 2009 - AVerMedia Hybrid TV Tuner - AVerMedia TECHNOLOGIES, Inc. AVerMedia AVerTV Global - TV Tuners, Media Player, IPTV and Multimedia Products - Support -

nvm62x32.sys Fri Oct 17 17:00:39 2008 - nVidia Ethernet Networking Driver (nForce chipset driver). Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers.

nvstor.sys Wed May 20 02:44:09 2009 - nVidia Storage Drivers. Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

SI3132.sys Wed Oct 03 14:41:04 2007 - Silicon Image driver. Silicon Image - Support. This is an XP driver. If there is no update; uninstall the software.

SiRemFil.sys Wed Jun 20 16:06:09 2007 - Silicon Image driver. Silicon Image - Support. See above.

SiWinAcc.sys Thu Jun 14 20:02:27 2007 - Silicon Image driver - comes with package for the SIxxxx drivers. Silicon Image - Support. See above.

Uninstall McAfee and update or eliminate the above drivers. Reboot and see how your systems does. Update us and let us know. If you get another BSOD, please upload it and we will go frim there.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16617.x86fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x8304d000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x83195810
Debug session time: Sat Dec 25 17:28:23.998 2010 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 1 days 3:21:37.418
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
1: kd> !Analyze
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 50, {e7f86e01, 1, 836a03c2, 2}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mfehidk.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mfehidk.sys

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup: memory_corruption
---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PAGE_FAULT_IN... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/133649-bsod-ci-dll-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Hello All,
I've been living with this intermittent BSOD for some time now. I think it started when the system was wutomatically updated. It seems to have something to do with network performance. I was getting regular BSODs when I had unrelated network problems (slow connection). Now that ATT fixed my connection, it happens less frequently, but still occurs.
BlueScreenView shows the crash occurs at the same location:

012112-33431-01.dmp 1/21/2012 8:43:37 PM PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0x00000050 fffffa81`0469f5a0 00000000`00000000 fffff800`032d5c90 00000000`00000005 Wdf01000.sys Wdf01000.sys+47f98 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 C:\Windows\Minidump\012112-33431-01.dmp 4 15 7601 277,768

Wdf01000.sys Wdf01000.sys+47f98 fffff880`00eb1000 fffff880`00f55000 0x000a4000 0x4a5bc19f 7/13/2009 6:22:07 PM

I'm running Win7 Home Premium, 64 bit on an HP Pavilion dv6. Original Windows OEM installation (no repair/reinstalls). report attached.

Thanks in Advance for your help,
DougG

A:BSOD Page Fault in non-paged area

Quote: Originally Posted by DougG

Hello All,
I've been living with this intermittent BSOD for some time now. I think it started when the system was wutomatically updated. It seems to have something to do with network performance. I was getting regular BSODs when I had unrelated network problems (slow connection). Now that ATT fixed my connection, it happens less frequently, but still occurs.
BlueScreenView shows the crash occurs at the same location:

012112-33431-01.dmp 1/21/2012 8:43:37 PM PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA 0x00000050 fffffa81`0469f5a0 00000000`00000000 fffff800`032d5c90 00000000`00000005 Wdf01000.sys Wdf01000.sys+47f98 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40 C:\Windows\Minidump\012112-33431-01.dmp 4 15 7601 277,768

Wdf01000.sys Wdf01000.sys+47f98 fffff880`00eb1000 fffff880`00f55000 0x000a4000 0x4a5bc19f 7/13/2009 6:22:07 PM

I'm running Win7 Home Premium, 64 bit on an HP Pavilion dv6. Original Windows OEM installation (no repair/reinstalls). report attached.

Thanks in Advance for your help,
DougG

These were Related to hpdskflt.sys HP Disk Filter from Hewlett-Packard Corporation. I would re-install newest available

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/209866-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 81.27%

Hi I am new here and having a problem with a BSOD and the message comes up page fault in a non paged area. I randomly get a BSOD after the computer comes on. I researched it and I think it is a trojan of some sort. Any info on this/fixes would be extremely helpful. Thank you soo much.

A:BSOD page fault in non paged area

BSODs are not generally caused by viri

1. check your anti-virus and anti-trojan results.
2. check your drivers
3. test your ram for at least 7 passes with memtest 86+ (FREE)
4. test your PSU with a PSU tester and multimeter
5. check your registry with ccleaner (FREE)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged-area.78589/
Relevancy 81.27%

Hi

three months after i built my own device i started to get BSODs on two months basis

I did a lot of things to overcome this problem like restoring, formatting, updating drivers and bios

lately, i discovered that my ram settings were so wrong

in the attachment u will find both the old and the current one ( i changed them manually)

http://www.ocztechnology.com/ocz-ddr3-pc3-10666-gold-low-voltage-dual-channel.html

for one month i was free

then the problem reappear and this month was the worst (3 or 4 times)

also two new strange things like the screen goes black then reappear saying that the graphic card was shut down and recovered

sometimes i started to hear noisy voice on booting that disappear after a couple minutes

I started to think that the problem is a hardware one so what do u advice me?

A:BSOD (Page Fault in Non Paged Area)

I've seen this BSOD in conjunction with various issues. The most common being the RAM. After you get a BSOD, immediately run a memtest. You can download a memtest for free from memtest.org. If the test fails, shut down your machine and leave it off for a good 20 to 30 minutes to let everything cool to room temp. Boot the machine back up again straight to memtest. If it passes, then you might have a heat problem with your RAM.

For some reason the link you posted is just taking me to a blank OCZ page. It isn't showing me any parts. If you could provide a part number for your modules, and what motherboard you are installing these into, it might help with the troubleshooting.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged-area.1003177/
Relevancy 81.27%

recently I had this BSOD when playing an online game :

Code:
Event Type: Information
Event Source: Save Dump
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1001

Description:
The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 (0xb91990ea, 0x00000000, 0xb91990ea, 0x00000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

I already tried using memtest to check my memory, but it passed the test with no errors. Also tried changing my nvidia driver to older/newer ones.

using XP Pro SP2. Minidump file also included.

A:BSOD page fault in non paged area

This single minidump points to SAFEMON.sys...

You might want to run CCleaner to delete temp files and other nasties. Also run a good spyware/malware cleaner

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged-area.80453/
Relevancy 81.27%

i kindly want to know how to solve the blue screen problem of paged fault in non paged area.

A:how do i solve the problem of paged fault in non paged area

Please follow these instructions
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/270750-how-do-i-solve-problem-paged-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 80.41%

Ok, so I've recently installed Windows 7 Ultimate 64 on my PC. Before that I was running XP Corporate. When I was on XP I would get BSOD's at random times. I could never try to remedy the problem because the BSOD itself would pop up, vanish, and my PC would restart. Now, after installing 7 I am still getting BSODs, but I can read them and they're telling me that I have a Page Fault in a Non Paged Area. Anyone have any clue as to what's going on?

Computer Specs:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ (2.05 GHz)
3GB DDR RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+
Maxtor 6E040L0 ATA Device (40GB)
NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller
Tealtek AC97 Audio

All system information comes straight from Device Manager
Edit: This time it gave me a file name, win32k.sys

Relevancy 80.41%

Hi all,

I'm getting a BSOD every time i wake my machine from Hibernation or Sleep.

Running Windows 8.1 on Lenovo Thinkpad e540 that is about 2 months old. I'm a developer so have lots of different dev tools installed but it only started happening a week or so ago.

Thanks in advance

A:BSOD Page Fault In Non Paged Area when waking

The BSods of your dumpfile all are BugCheck 50, {fffff6fb40000000, 0, 0, 6}
Probably caused by : tcpip.sys ( tcpip!RssDeleteBinding+8a )
This is probably a networkrelated problem

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 50, {fffff6fb40000000, 0, 0, 6}

Probably caused by : tcpip.sys ( tcpip!RssDeleteBinding+8a )
Followup: MachineOwner
---------
0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff6fb40000000, memory referenced.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000006, (reserved)
Debugging Details:
------------------

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80213956138
unable to get nt!MmNonPagedPoolStart
unable to get nt!MmSizeOfNonPagedPoolInBytes
fffff6fb40000000
MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 6
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1
PROCESS_NAME: System
CURRENT_IRQL: 0
ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.16384 (debuggers(dbg).130821-1623) amd64fre
TRAP_FRAME: ffffd0002883bd60 -- (.trap 0xffffd0002883bd60)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=fffff6fb40000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=00000904c0000000
rdx=fffff80213602000 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff802136950e8 rsp=ffffd0002883bef0 rbp=0000000000000001
r8=0000000000000000 r9=0000000000000000 r10=fffff780000003b0
r11=ffffd0002883c078 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na po cy
nt!ExFreeLargePool+0x78:
fffff802`136950e8 488b00 mov rax,qword ptr [rax] ds:fffff6fb`40000000=????????????????
Resetting default scope
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff8021377c3b8 to fffff80213755fa0
STACK_TEXT:
ffffd000`2883bb18 fffff802`1377c3b8 : 00000000`00000050 fffff6fb`40000000 00000000`00000000 fffff6fb`7da00000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
ffffd000`2883bb20 fffff802`13669523 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 ffffd000`2883bc82 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x15f08
ffffd000`2883bc20 fffff802`1376022f : 00000000`00000000 ffffe001`b8f19f70 00000000`00000000 ffffd000`2883bd60 : nt!MmAccessFault+0x303
ffffd000`2883bd60 fffff802`136950e8 : fffff802`138e8180 fffff802`13758eef 00000000`00000100 fffff800`10489311 : nt!KiPageFault+0x12f
ffffd000`2883bef0 fffff802`138979cd : 00000000`00000000 ffffd000`2883c078 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!ExFreeLargePool+0x78
ffffd000`2883bf90 fffff800`1064796a : fffff800`106224a0 ffffe001`00000000 fffff800`10622c00 00000000`00000000 : nt!ExFreePoolWithTag+0x6ed
ffffd000`2883c060 fffff800`1063f595 : fffff800`10622400 ffffe001`b8f19f70 00000000`00000010 fffff800`10614101 : tcpip!RssDeleteBinding+0x8a
ffffd000`2883c0a0 fffff800`104... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/45474-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area-when-waking.html
Relevancy 80.41%

About once a day my computer crashes with a BSoD giving a quot page fault in non-paged area quot message I am not necessarily using it Many BSoD: Page Fault Non-Paged in Area Intermittent times it happens when I am not there I know this because it automatically reboots after the message and none of my formerly opened programs are there Minidumps attached Any help please would be appreciated I saw other threads BSoD: Intermittent Page Fault in Non-Paged Area for this but they were all closed I called a repair company and they wanted to reinstall everything on my hard drive which is not something I want to do since I went through this already in the last couple months Also I have McAfee OAS which is scanning VERY slowly I don t know if this message is a virus problem but if anyone can recommend a better antivirus company please do Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium bit Processor Intel R Core TM Duo CPU T GHz x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card ATI Mobility Radeon HD XT Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Gateway Rev Antivirus Panda Cloud Antivirus Updated Yes On-Demand Scanner Enabled nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-intermittent-page-fault-in-non-paged-area.1010369/
Relevancy 80.41%

Hello everyone I've been experiencing periodic BSOD errors in Windows They occurs most usually when downloading using a torrent client currently Diluge although they've also occurred during an instance of Fallout and a few other desktop games I've been battling this for about a week now and have done some research The most recent MEMORY DMP I've seen is thus Microsoft reg Windows Debugger Version X Copyright copy Microsoft Corporation All rights Fault RE: Non-Paged | | Area Page bcmwl63a.sys in BSOD reserved Loading Dump File C Windows MEMORY DMP Kernel Bitmap Dump File Kernel address space is available User address space may not be available Symbol search path is srv Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre BSOD | Page Fault in Non-Paged Area | RE: bcmwl63a.sys th release sec - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff ffa c PsLoadedModuleList xfffff ffd acd Debug session time Thu Apr UTC - System Uptime BSOD | Page Fault in Non-Paged Area | RE: bcmwl63a.sys days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck fffff fb a ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl a sys Probably caused by bcmwl a sys BSOD | Page Fault in Non-Paged Area | RE: bcmwl63a.sys bcmwl a e d f Followup MachineOwner --------- I have also reviewed some of the posts on this site and already collected a file generated by the BSOD inspector referenced It has been attached to the post I've also verified the drivers on some new tech added to the machine ASUS PCE-AC ac I hope that you might lend me some insight because I have yet to find the cause of this Thank you

A:BSOD | Page Fault in Non-Paged Area | RE: bcmwl63a.sys

Probably caused by : bcmwl63a.sys ( bcmwl63a+e1d1f )bcmwl63a.sys is a driver component of your wireless network adapter.Please:- download a fresh copy of the latest, W10 compatible version of the wireless drivers for your system- uninstall the current wireless drivers- install the freshly downloaded drivers- monitor for further BSOD's Here's my analysis of the reports that you submitted: Your UEFI/BIOS (version 0309) dates from 2013.  Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any UEFI/BIOS updates available for your system.  If you are able to install the update through Windows (without booting from an external drive), then go ahead and update it.  WARNING - if the computer might shut down during this procedure, please don't do it, as this may physically damage the computer and prevent it from booting.Although you appear to have a reasonable number of Windows Update hotfixes for this version of your OS, please double check for any new Windows Updates.  It only takes one update to cause a problem, so it's essential that you have all of them.  The actual number is not important.  Rather it's important that you checked manually, installed any available updates, and didn't experience any errors when checking or updating.There's a wireless USB card in your system - but no information available in the MSINFO32 report.If you have this device, please uninstall it's software and physically remove the device from your system. All 7 of the memory dumps blame bcmwl63a.sys - the same driver blamed in your analysis.  Also, please note the older drivers below.The oldest (lirsgt.sys) dates from 2008It is copy protection software from this company:  http://tagesprotection.com/main.htmPlease uninstall it also.  Analysis:The following is for informational purposes only.**************************Thu Apr 14 11:31:03.273 2016 (UTC - 4:00)**************************Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\041416-20046-01.dmp]Windows 10 Kernel Version 10586 MP (8 procs) Free x64Built by: 10586.212.amd64fre.th2_release_sec.160328-1908System Uptime: 0 days 13:58:18.923*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bcmwl63a.sys*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bcmwl63a.sysProbably caused by : bcmwl63a.sys ( bcmwl63a+e1d1f )BugCheck 50, {fffff6fb400037a8, 0, 0, 6}BugCheck Info: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)Arguments:Arg1: fffff6fb400037a8, memory referenced.Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.Arg3: 0000000000000000, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory    address.Arg4: 0000000000000006, (reserved)BUGCHECK_STR:  AVDEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN8_DRIVER_FAULTPROCESS_NAME:  SystemFAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  AV_R_INVALID_bcmwl63a!Unknown_FunctionCPUID:        "Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz"MaxSpeed:     3500CurrentSpeed: 3498  BIOS Version                  0309  BIOS Release Date             04/07/2013  Manufacturer                  ASUS  Baseboard Manufacturer        ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.  Product Name                  All Series  Baseboard Product             Z87-K¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/611187/bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged-area-re-bcmwl63asys/
Relevancy 80.41%

Hi I have troubles with system stability crashes and glitches in software This computer is for my work visualisation rendering -Most full system crashes occur when listening music and high demand software rendering pre computation rendering saving files mb -I frequently use gb ram for rendering of gb -Occasionally before crashing the system will be stuck in a state music will continue playing for short while can still navigate between applications but cannot open anything new -Crysis will occasionally non fault BSOD, in area management, memory paged crash when I played it Glitches include -Rendering crash something like error in the pre computation files BSOD, memory management, fault in non paged area -Recently experienced windows explorer not refreshing files lists names -music pausing or stuttering during intensive application after closing the application the music will have large breaks between songs and when seeking becoming more frequent recently OS - Vista Windows Windows x -bit or x Bit What was original installed OS on system Windows Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer Self installed OEM Age of system hardware Roughly months Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS Orignal installation CPU i k ghz runs reasonably cool ish under work ish under stress test Video Card HD shaders unlocked with switch MotherBoard Asrock Z extreme gen Power Supply - brand amp wattage Antec TruePower TP- W Ram Corsair CMX GX M A C GB x GB DDR Tests completed -Have run prime at least over hours- no problems -Have run memtest passes on all four sticks -Have run memtest on individual sticks in slot amp passes - no problems at least hours worth -Have run linx - no problems -Have run windows memory diagnostic - no problems -Have run windows check Disk - no problems ---I cannot reproduce any crash at my command--- HDD -System drive OCZ Agility GB SSD quot filling up very fast need to upgrade -Original Data Drive Samsung SpinPoint F TB HD SJ -New Data Drive Seagate Barracuda TB ST DM old drive changed to backup I would like to find the cause before some system files become corrupted or something I don't have trouble buying new ram if my sticks are bad but it could be software motherboard cpu -- don't sure I would love if you can help me find the cause and fix I would actually buy you a cake if I could somehow I have attached the files from the output Thanks

A:BSOD, memory management, fault in non paged area

Code:
22528 16/10/2009 5:56:42 PM "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Seagate\DiscWizard\bootwiz.sys"
22528 16/10/2009 5:56:42 PM "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Seagate\MediaBuilder\bootwiz.sys"
19008 14/07/2009 11:19:10 AM "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wimmount.sys"
68096 14/07/2009 10:06:38 AM "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\1394.inf_amd64_neutral_0b11366838152a76\1394bus.sys"
19008 14/07/2009 11:19:10 AM "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\wimmount.sys"
68096 14/07/2009 10:06:38 AM "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\1394.inf_amd64_neutral_0b11366838152a76\1394bus.sys"
Not sure what those drivers are for but they def out of date
Start with updating your system drivers

Now the error you have mentioned about "memory_management_fault in non paged area" and your dump files are referring to memory corruption as well
I know you have tested your memory but what understood was that you ran the test on all the sticks at same time that actually does not work
so follow this
BSODs can be caused by the hardware issues as well. Most common is the memory corruption. It is very important to run memtest on single stick of RAM at a time in troubled computer. Running test on all RAM sticks at once does not give accurate results
1) Download memtest
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool (.iso file)
2) Burn that on a CD, as a bootable image
3) Turn your computer off
4) Remove all but one RAM stick from your computer
5) Boot your computer with memtest cd
6) Run 8 ? 11 passes on that stick
7) Shutdown the PC
8) Take the tested RAM stick out and plug in the next RAM stick
9) Boot again with memtest CD and run 8 ? 11 passes
Repeat the process until all RAM sticks are tested individually

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-memory-management-fault-in-non-paged-area-641262.html
Relevancy 80.41%

I got this new pc and whether it be playing league of legends surfing the internet i get a whole variety of BSOD's I've gotten PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA around times SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED or times IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL one time system thread exception not handled one time and just now i got KMODE EXCEPTION NOT SEVERAL NON anytime ETC IN BSOD's PAGED PAGE AREA, FAULT ( HANDLED I have a feeling all these bsods relate to one hardware or software problem but its weird because i've had them all the SEVERAL BSOD's anytime ( PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, ETC first time i used the pc I've only dowloaded drivers onto the system and i've been getting the same bsod's from after and before it The only info i could get was on the page fault one It is event task Kernal-Power I haven't made any changed to the hardware at all Its a lenovo h I'm processing a request for a new model because obviously this computer is defective but what exactly is wrong with it

A:SEVERAL BSOD's anytime ( PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA, ETC

Follow the instructions here..

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

Please attach all logs to your next post.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/40264-several-bsods-anytime-page-fault-non-paged-area-etc.html
Relevancy 80.41%

BSOD ....page fault in non paged area error

my system configuration is
windows 7 ultimate 32 bit
3gb ram
320 gb hdd
biostar g31d motherboard
intel e7500 @ 2.93ghz

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 50
BCP1: B3924000
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 82E551CA
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\012212-38906-01.dmp
C:\Users\Hariharan\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-51515-0.sysdata.xml

A:BSOD ....page fault in non paged area error

D/L CPUZ and post a snip of the CPU, Mainboard, Memory, and SPD tabs.
For posting the information , enter 'Snipping tool' in the Start button > Search box, hit enter. Select the area you want to post and save to a convenient place.
How to Post a Screenshot in Seven Forums

Have you been checking your temperatures?
Use Core Temp, to check the CPU temps when at idle, under load and/or testing.
Let us know the minimum and maximum temps you get.

Both crashes are the same: STOP 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS
They are blaming the Windows NT Kernel & System
This is not the actual cause.

Code:
Invalid system memory was referenced.
READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from 82dbb848
Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at 82d9ae20 b0c3d000
PROCESS_NAME: services.exe
SYMBOL_NAME: nt!HvMarkDirty+3f7
IMAGE_NAME: ntkrpamp.exe

D/L and run Seagate SeaTools – Short Drive Self Test and Long Drive Self Test

If that comes up clear, then run the system file checker.

How to Repair Windows 7 System Files with System File Checker

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/215231-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area-error.html
Relevancy 80.41%

this pc was built around 1 year ago

3570K @ 4.2gHZ stock volts max temps around 75c using a hyper 212 plus
P8Z77-V Bios 2104
Sapphire 7950 dual x fans running stock with AMD beta 14.4

2x4GB corsair memory they are rated at 1600mhz the motherboard set it to 1333hz as default but i switched to xmp 1600mhz

in the blue screen it says page fault in nonpaged area portcls.sys

i did a refresh , chkdsk , memtest, and after i did a driver verifer i got another type of error

driver page fault beyond end of allocation

so i had to go back and to safe mode and disable the verifier

the 1st one it occurs sometimes from 1h to 6h randomly usually while browsing or just steam chat
edit: if any one needs any other info about the hardware im using, please ask

A:Bsod page fault in non paged area ivy bridge

All your dumpfiles points to vrtaucbl fffff801`9c113000 fffff801`9c127080 Sun Apr 01 11:08:53 2012 (4f781b25) 000252b0 None vrtaucbl.sys.
This is the driver for Virtual Audio Cable (WDM)
It seems there are no windows 8.1 compatible drivers , please uninstall and/or remove this program/device.
Driver Update Site: Ventrilo - Download

Info:

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 50, {ffffe000168a9008, 0, fffff8019c12bdd9, 0}
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for vrtaucbl.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for vrtaucbl.sys
Probably caused by : portcls.sys ( portcls!GetMaxMapRegisters+5 )
---------
* Bugcheck Analysis *
Arguments:
Arg1: ffffe000168a9008, memory referenced.
Arg3: fffff8019c12bdd9, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, (reserved)
Debugging Details:
------------------

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff802543e1138
unable to get nt!MmNonPagedPoolStart
unable to get nt!MmSizeOfNonPagedPoolInBytes
ffffe000168a9008
FAULTING_IP:
portcls!GetMaxMapRegisters+5
fffff801`9c12bdd9 8b4150 mov eax,dword ptr [rcx+50h]
MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 0
PROCESS_NAME: audiodg.exe
ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.16384 (debuggers(dbg).130821-1623) amd64fre
TRAP_FRAME: ffffd00026f55f30 -- (.trap 0xffffd00026f55f30)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=ffffe000168a8fb8
rdx=ffffe0001b0e4b88 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff8019c12bdd9 rsp=ffffd00026f560c8 rbp=ffffe00019f0a150
r8=0000000000000000 r9=ffffd001a6715180 r10=fffff780000003b0
r11=ffffd00026f560c0 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na po nc
portcls!GetMaxMapRegisters+0x5:
fffff801`9c12bdd9 8b4150 mov eax,dword ptr [rcx+50h] ds:ffffe000`168a9008=????????
Resetting default scope
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff802542120e7 to fffff802541e0fa0
STACK_TEXT:
ffffd000`26f55d48 fffff802`542120e7 : 00000000`00000050 ffffe000`168a9008 00000000`00000000 ffffd000`26f55f30 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
ffffd000`26f55d50 fffff802`540f49c9 : 00000000`00000000 ffffe000`1b0e4880 ffffd000`26f55f30 00000000`00000000 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x20c37
ffffd000`26f55df0 fffff802`541eb22f : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 fffff801`72006f00 ffffd000`26f55f30 : nt!MmAccessFault+0x7a9
ffffd000`26f55f30 fffff801`9c12bdd9 : fffff801`9c162d4d 00000000`00000000 ffffe000`19f0a150 ffffe000`4bd4d010 : nt!KiPageFault+0x12f
ffffd000`26f560c8 fffff801`9c162d4d : 00000000... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/46820-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area-ivy-bridge.html
Relevancy 80.41%

Rather than just now and then I'm getting the attached blue screen of death every time always - in non occurs fault BSOD area, page paged I start my PC up No matter BSOD - page fault in non paged area, always occurs whether I boot normally try to boot to safe mode using a Windows repair disk or my installation CD they all lead to the same BSOD soon after I get a message that windows is loading Things I've tried Changing out the x GB RAM sticks so I have just one in at a time swapped their places used an old stick on its own etc Resetting the BSOD - page fault in non paged area, always occurs BIOS Booting from Windows repair disk or windows installation CD Starting in Safe Mode Physically disconnecting the drive with Windows on it and then booting from CD Any other ideas I'm not even sure what exactly is wrong From Googling the error and file name shown it seems like this is a file system corruption of some sort - so I'd think that's a problem with the drive Windows is on - but I've ruled that out So maybe it's a problem with the RAM - the technical information at the bottom suggests it could be something like that but as I mention I've tried all kinds of RAM configurations on the motherboard I wasn't in changing any settings in the BIOS before this happened - but is it worth doing that Most are just set to auto The BSOD first occurred after a game I was playing WoW froze on logout and couldn't be ended even from task manager So eventually since nothing else under Windows worked I had to physically restart the PC I'd be happy to change out another piece of hardware e g motherboard if I could be sure that was the issue Does the information at the bottom of the screen shot mean anything to anyone Obviously if I could get into Windows or at least a command prompt I could get more info or run a chkdsk But nope Any help or ideas would be hugely appreciated

A:BSOD - page fault in non paged area, always occurs

I haven't had any more luck tracking this issue down, and it's still happening every time I try to boot my PC. Given the things I've tried above, could it be the issue is with my motherboard? In which case - should I try replacing that? I'd certainly do so if I could be sure that's where the issue is.

I'm running memtest on my RAM just now, but given that the issue still occurs when I move both sticks around, or swap them out completely for others, and also still occurs even with my Windows drive disconnected entirely and booting from a Windows installation or Repair CD, and also when I boot to safe mode etc... could it be there's some hardware issue with the motherboard? i.e. not the RAM itself, but the hardware that addresses the RAM? Seems unlikely, especially given the motherboard is only a few months old.

That's my only conclusion at the moment though, unless anyone can offer some other advice.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/353459-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area-always-occurs.html
Relevancy 80.41%

Since last Thursday I have been getting a BSOD message which says "Page Fault in Non Paged Area" with source of the issue the "nsid.sys" file when I start my desktop PC. Resetting the PC will not work. Autorepair is also unable to fix the problem. I am only able to enter safe mode on my PC. This is really causing problems. Can you offer any advice on how I can fix this major problem?

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/65802-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area-ndis-sys-help.html
Relevancy 80.41%

As above

lately i have been getting quite a number of BSODs, even though there were no hardware changes.

error code : 0x00000050

according to the bluescreenviewer, it was caused by ntoskrnl.exe & ntfs.sys

took out my rams, cleaned the 'golden' area. makes no difference

attached is the dump file

any help much appreciated

thanks !!

Relevancy 80.41%

I am getting this every time I boot up.  It suddenly appeared on my computer screen a couple days ago! Can you help me? I hope my hard drive isn't going bad! I don't think I am infected with anything.  I did try to forward some spam to spamcop the other day and Avast stopped it because it contained a virus.  The email was in my Junk mail in Outlook so all links had been disabled and I never clicked any of them.  I am able to boot up in safe mode with networking with no problems at all.

Thanks

A:BSOD page fault in non paged area 0x00000050

These symptoms are indicative of a possible malware infection.  Download a removal tool from here:  http://www.symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2007-011109-2557-99 and follow the instructions in the document, particularly in respect of turning off system restore.

Please create a new topic in the Am I Infected? forum with a link to this topic and any change in the symptoms you are getting.  You will receive help in that forum to ensure that your computer is free of infection.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/519074/bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged-area-0x00000050/
Relevancy 80.41%

This error started up this morning on my Samsung Series 9 whenever I boot up windows 7. I can only boot in Safe Mode right now.

I've attached my Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2 zip file to this post. I was unable to run a system health report because the Resource and Performance Monitor window would come up and give me "An error occured while attempting to generate the report. The System cannot find the path specified."

Laptop specifications:
Samsung Series 9
Windows 7 Home Premium x64 OEM
Laptop is less than a month old.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

A:BSOD on startup - Page Fault in Non-Paged Area

Quote: Originally Posted by Remxed

This error started up this morning on my Samsung Series 9 whenever I boot up windows 7. I can only boot in Safe Mode right now.

I've attached my Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2 zip file to this post. I was unable to run a system health report because the Resource and Performance Monitor window would come up and give me "An error occured while attempting to generate the report. The System cannot find the path specified."

Laptop specifications:
Samsung Series 9
Windows 7 Home Premium x64 OEM
Laptop is less than a month old.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

No dmp files uploaded try this method
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:

* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/186359-bsod-startup-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 80.41%

Hi, I recently experienced this BSOD and i can't seem to locate whats been giving me this problem from event viewer, i suspect it maybe related to a driver? However im not too sure since i did install a several drivers prior to this, and i couldnt restore back to my last known good configuration.

Attached is the zip file of my log.

Thanks for your assistance.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/59612-bsod-startup-only-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 80.41%

System Specs:
2007 Acer Aspire E380
AMD 4400 dual core processor
2gb RAM
Western Digital 350gb HD
Nividia GE Force 8840 graphics card

During shutdown right as computer would turn off, BSOD appears with PAGE FAULT ON NON PAGED AREA. 0x00000050 (0xffffffe8, 0x00000001, 0x82c8d8e9, 0x00000000) It always happens at the same exact time and always displays the same error messages. I have installed new hardware: Monitor, graphics card, and dvd rom but all have updated drivers and all are working properly. Problem seems to coincide with installation of a dvd blu ray rom but i disabled it and problem still occurred after that. Please help if you can. Thank You.

A:BSOD during shutdown: PAGE FAULT ON NON PAGED AREA.

Please follow the http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html to provide us with more information so we may help you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/238962-bsod-during-shutdown-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 80.41%

i've been seeing this blue screen error everytime after playing a game on steam for about 5 minutes or less, I also sometimes get the irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD.

minidumps and system information is in attachments

A:BSOD win32k.sys page fault in non paged area

Hi and welcome.
This only happens after playing a game?

Minidump check.
Probably caused by : nwifi.sys
Relates to the Wireless driver.

Check Device Manager - the driver may need updating.
http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000833.htm
http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001212.htm

Do Not run any online scans at the above website.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-win32k-sys-page-fault-in-non-paged-area.1042152/
Relevancy 80.41%

Hi guys!

I've recently started getting the same BSOD every time I wake my computer from sleep/hibernation (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA). From the crash dump, it looks like it's caused by tcpip.sys and some driver issue, but I can't seem to pinpoint what exactly is going wrong. I've tried updating the network adapter driver but that didn't fix it.

I have an Acer M5-581T Ultrabook running Windows 8.1.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

LUCAS-LAPTOP-Thu_11_27_2014_114903_13.zip

A:Paged Fault in Nonpaged Area BSOD on Wake

It is possible that your AV is trying to access the network and hence the BSOD. What security product do you use?

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/56794-paged-fault-nonpaged-area-bsod-wake.html
Relevancy 80.41%

Hello,

I just got a BSOD. I think it's about my memory or hard drive. I have attached the required files.

When the crash happened I was streaming from netflix using Firefox, working in Word, Outlook was also open.

This time it created the minidump file.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Code:
Is Windows 7 . . . - 64 bit -
the original installed OS on the system? Yes -
an OEM or full retail version? TechNet download -
What is the age of system (hardware)? 2 years -
What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) May 2011

A:BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area 0x50

Do you own a Samsung Vibrant (SGH-T959)? It doesn't look like the USB drivers for it are installed. If possible, please install them.

Test your RAM using Memtest86+. Let it run until 6-8 passes have completed or errors have been found.

You will need to remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120% (in your case I believe the software is ImDisk Virtual Disk). They use a driver that was found in your dump called sptd.sys which is notorious for causing BSOD's. Use the below SPTD uninstaller to uninstall the driver...
DuplexSecure - Downloads

...and then install the freeware, MagicDisk (MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM).
Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) Overview

The pre-2009 version of ASACPI.SYS is notorious for causing BSOD's. From the below link, click on Utilities and download and install the 'ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Win7 32&64-bit'.
ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE

You have avast! installed, is that correct? At least to test, uninstall it and install MSE (Microsoft Security Essentials) instead.
Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

The following drivers need to be updated:

Code:
ADIHdAud.sys Thu May 21 18:21:06 2009
rsdrvx64.sys Fri Feb 13 00:01:49 2009
These drivers can be found by searching them in Google and then finding the associated software or driver. Finally, find the latest version of this driver or software and download and install it. Some of the drivers may also be found here (if the driver says 'Windows Update' simply make sure all Windows Updates are installed).

You should also update any other drivers you can think of including graphics, audio, chipset, SSD etc.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/238111-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area-0x50.html
Relevancy 80.41%

I really could do with some urgent help I hope i'm posting in the right section apologies if i'm not My laptop keeps shutting down when i turn it on I've windows xp pro on a fuji siemns amilo and i'm unable to get it to load in safe mode or anything no matter what i try it justs goes as far as the screen paged HELP non area PLEASE: fault in BSOD 0x00000050 page with the logo on it for a while and then restarts To HELP PLEASE: BSOD 0x00000050 page fault in non paged area make matters worse i can't find my xp cd to try and see if i can boot it off it It goes as far as the screen with the HELP PLEASE: BSOD 0x00000050 page fault in non paged area logo for a while and then restarts The only way i got to see the message was disabling restart on the f menu it says page fault in non paged area and x with other stuff that HELP PLEASE: BSOD 0x00000050 page fault in non paged area makes no sense to me oxFFFFFFFDF x x BA E x So now i've no way of accessing my computer I really would like to fix this problem as i'm self employed all my documents etc are on it and not backed up anywhere lesson learnt - i know for the future I'm not a techie but am willing to listen and try anything to fix this so any suggestions welcome In case you're wondering i'm accessing the net on a friends comp PLEASE HELP and in return i can promise you my undying gratitude Tom

A:HELP PLEASE: BSOD 0x00000050 page fault in non paged area

Hi Tom and Welcome to TSF,

Is this the same computer you were having Malware issues with in 2008 where you posted a HJT log on this forum that unfortunately had no replies?

Try this Microsoft link to see if it helps your current issue.

If that is of no help, perhaps you could follow this link to get your system up and running again.

Good luck and post back with results or if we can assist you further.

kind regards,

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/help-please-bsod-0x00000050-page-fault-in-non-paged-area-463865.html
Relevancy 80.41%

Hi Just some minutes ago I had this blue screen I have noted down the salient points and am reproducing it here -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Problem seems to be caused by the following file win k sys PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA STOP x xB F B x Page BSOD: win32k.sys in Fault Non Paged Area; xBF FBE x win k sys - Address BF FBE base at BF Date Stamp fc -------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is not the first time I am having this problem Apart from this sometimes I get DRIVER IRQL NOT EQUAL TO OR LESS or somethng similar to this BSOD This usually happens sometimes after startup or if the PC is wakened from a sleep state The current BSOD occured after I wakened PC from Sleep My configuration is OS XP Pro SP MoBo D GGC RAM GB DIMMS one GB and other MB HDD Seagate Barracuda GB and GB The GB has a GB System partition C and a GB data partition D The GB is a single data partition E I have kept the paging file on partition C which is on GB HDD as well as on partition E which is on GB GDD The exact allocation of my Paging File can be seen in the screenshot below Please help regarding this issue and thanx for reading nbsp

Relevancy 80.41%

HP Envy SE Notebook Intel Core i M GHz GB Memory GB HDD AMD Radeon HD M x Windows Home Premium -bit pre-installed on system years old I came to TSF in late Nov with the same issue When the computer became Area' Fault BSOD: In Non 'Page [SOLVED] Paged total unstable I thought it was best to mail my notebook to HP for repair The RAM and HDD were replaced OS reinstalled and BIOS undated My notebook was mailed to HP twice the first time they thought is was a RAM issue and replaced the RAM the second instance HP replaced the HDD The first week of Jan I received another blue screen it wasn't a quot Page Fault quot error I'm sorry to say I didn't write it down in my notes I thought everything was going well until [SOLVED] BSOD: 'Page Fault In Non Paged Area' two days ago Anytime I make an attempt to open Internet Explorer it shuts down immediately or after maybe minutes of searching the net BSOD Page Fault In Non Paged Area pops up X error comes up This only occurs when I'm using Internet Explorer not Firefox at least not yet Thank you for your assistance

A:[SOLVED] BSOD: 'Page Fault In Non Paged Area'

Hi -

No need to write anything down in this case as the bugchecks on both dumps were the same - 0x50 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, which means "invalid memory referenced"

Both dumps listed an indirect probable cause as your somewhat outdated Intel graphics driver -

Code:
igdpmd64.sys Fri Mar 25 21:17:43 2011 (4D8D3EB7)
It needs to be updated.

Try your system manufacturer support site first, then Intel support site directly -

Driver Reference Table - igdpmd64.sys

Thank you for running the jcgriff2/Sysnative app and providing us with the output files.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.3.9600.16384 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\PalmDesert\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp4_SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip\013015-18751-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

************* Symbol Path validation summary **************
Response Time (ms) Location
Deferred SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.18700.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.141211-1742
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e53000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03096890
Debug session time: Fri Jan 30 01:21:53.726 2015 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:03:03.975
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffff8818ef58b60, 0, fffff8800575ba18, 5}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdpmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdpmd64.sys

Processing initial command '!analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;lmtsmn;.bugcheck'
Probably caused by : igdpmd64.sys ( igdpmd64+15aa18 )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v;r;kv;lmtn;lmtsmn;.bugcheck
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg1: fffff8818ef58b60, memory referenced.
Arg3: fffff8800575ba18, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000005, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff80003100100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800031001c0
f... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/solved-bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged-area-952809.html
Relevancy 80.41%

I've been getting the BSOD "Page fault in non paged area" a few times every day on my laptop and I don't have a clue why.

I've had this laptop for around a year, and it has only just happened once I've got to university.

I haven't changed any hardware or installed any new software recently and the only thing I can think of that has changed is that I am using my accommodation's wired internet - but I don't know whether that could cause this or not.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Relevancy 80.41%

3gb ram
320 gb hdd
biostar g31d motherboard
intel e7500 @ 2.93ghz

Problem signature:

i have attached the dump file zip into this....

A:BSOD page fault in non paged area error

Quote: Originally Posted by hariharanjack

3gb ram
320 gb hdd
biostar g31d motherboard
intel e7500 @ 2.93ghz

Problem signature:

i have attached the dump file zip into this....

It is much easier to find patterns, etc, when there are more than one crash. We prefer you wait until you have at least two so that if one is corrupt the other probably wont be.

This crash was inconclusive but I do note several things that need attention
Related to vulfntr.sys VIA USB Roothub Lower Filter Driver from VIA Technologies. I would update or remove. (yours is 2005)

Related to vulfnth.sys VIA USB Host Controller Lower Filter Driver from VIA Technologies. I would update or remove (also 2005)
Related to dtsoftbus01.sys Virtual Bus Driver from DT Soft Ltd. I would remove and replace with http://www.magiciso.com/download.htm

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/209851-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area-error.html
Relevancy 80.41%

-----------------
System Information
------------------

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release_inmarket.161102-0100)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: GA-78LMT-USB3
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor (6 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8174MB RAM
---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 650
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged-area-fltmgr-sys-1167329.html
Relevancy 80.41%

I never encountered this problem until the past two days. Was it a new windows update? A driver? Help please!

A:qbittorrent bsod says Page Fault in non Paged Area

Please read the instructions here: Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

Meanwhile, the dump you uploaded point to bcmwl63a.sys as a problem. That belongs to the Broadcom 802.11 driver.

It doesn't look like it's been updated to the latest:

Code:
lmvm bcmwl63a
start end module name
fffff800`d9aa0000 fffff800`da55e000 bcmwl63a T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: bcmwl63a.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl63a.sys
Image name: bcmwl63a.sys
Timestamp: Mon Jul 20 05:54:40 2015 (55ACC560)
CheckSum: 00ABD4DB
ImageSize: 00ABE000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
There is a WiFi driver dated 2015/06/30 available on the ASUS web site: MAXIMUS VI FORMULA | Motherboards | ASUS USA

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/55614-qbittorrent-bsod-says-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 80.41%

I am experiencing BSODs repeatedly and due to messages area' in 'Fault Periodic and other with non-paged BSOD a large number of installed apps formatting is not a possibility I am considering I'd appreciate your help with fixing this issue logs are attached Here are the symptoms situation so far - BSODs Periodic BSOD with 'Fault in non-paged area' and other messages started after upgrading to Windows - It seems like they stop happening for a day or two after restarts but when the computer wakes up from shutdown it is almost always sure to crash Is a workaround I keep the computer in sleep mode as much as possible when I am not using it This seems to prevent crashes on the short term but they still have been a day or two - I have a replaced battery that is not recognized by the computer battery indicator on taskbar shows battery is charging but never as fully charged finished charging - Although to be also the messages change one of the most common one is quot Fault Periodic BSOD with 'Fault in non-paged area' and other messages in non-paged area quot - Sometimes crashes happen only as a black screen and not a BSOD - I noticed that they happen more often when I am opening using Google Chrome and Outlook and possibly also Dragon Naturally Speaking - After crashes sometimes programs Periodic BSOD with 'Fault in non-paged area' and other messages set to start up with windows does not start and some settings with certain programs are reverted to default And here are a few of the measures I tried - I uninstalled all USB devices that I am not using from the device manager - I have a few driver updaters installed on my system but they were never used much I used them to have an idea about a few unidentified drivers in the device manager and the problem existed before their installation - I am aware that the issue might be because of an outdated BIOS firmware but it has not been possible to find an up-to-date version of my BIOS it's a pc from around and there seems to be no new BIOS firmware

A:Periodic BSOD with 'Fault in non-paged area' and other messages

This is what I see on the HP web site for your laptop.

HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support
The BIOS you have is:

Code:
BIOS Version F.04
BIOS Starting Address Segment 0
BIOS Release Date 09/10/2009

which is quite old. Definitely install the newer BIOS.

The latest dump indicates a problem with aswMonFlt.sys.

Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswMonFlt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswMonFlt.sys

This belongs to Avast Anti-virus software. I suggest you uninstall Avast completely then make sure Windows Defender and Windows Firewall aare enabled and run with them for a while.

Edit: Also just noticed this error:

Code:
ffffd001`8926a038 fffff801`46e7979fUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_iaStorA.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for dump_iaStorA.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for dump_iaStorA.sys
dump_iaStorA+0x7979f

The BIOS update may fix this.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/56597-periodic-bsod-fault-non-paged-area-other-messages.html
Relevancy 79.55%

hello everyone uh hey i m kinda msgs, in IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Page and BSOD non-paged area, fault help! plz new to techspot um yeah i realize u guys must see IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and Page fault in non-paged area, BSOD msgs, plz help! these error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and Page fault in non-paged area, BSOD msgs, plz help! messages all day and i m sorry for being repetitive but i m really stuck and i really need ur help i m not really that good with computers and their related problems so plz i really need some advice cool basically i bought a new computer on the st of december its basically meant for work but i did get a nice graphics card cuz i thought i d treat myself to able to play some awesome games out now my specs AMD Athlon X dual Core processor Ghz Ghz of Ram Geforce GT Graphics card Winfast motherboard GXM MA-RS windows xp pro with SP Latest Directx c basically i ve had non stop problems with it the computer basically gives me at least blue screens of death or freezes at least twice a day and all of the blue screen stop errors have been IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL or Page fault in non-paged area errors these errors mostly occur while i m playing games but often occur while randomly on the internet or arbing around windows my brother told me about this site and said i should attach minidumps which i ve done but i had to choose from so i chose one from the th of december the th and one from tonight the th cuz i ve installed different things at different times i did take the computer back to the place i bought it from and the guy pretty much said it has to be the geforce drivers processor drivers or the memory so i got the latest geforce drivers windows updates motherboard drivers lastest direct x c and latest game drivers everything and didn t solve anything infact i thought that the latest video drivers might have made things worse so i went back and the guy ran a video conpatibility application dMark i think to test every aspect of the computer memory cpu and the graphics card and it completly ran through without any problems without crashing or anything infact it totally killed it so the guy said it must be the games i ve been running and it can t be the computer but i ve tried tons of different appz and games and they all do this he had no idea how to fix it also often when the machine gets a blue screen i restart it and it usually crashes again as soon as it gets back into windows once and sometime twice before windows srtas up properly again Error Info on one of the occasions before i took it back i wrote down the stop error info PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA techinfo STOP x XFFFFFFFF X XB DEE CD X avg core sys - Address B DEE CD base at B D D Data Stamp CFC B the problem files are often different too the most recent problem file i got was usbehci sys i have absolutly no idea what to do um after readin though a few threads i read alot about disabling memory caching or hyperthreading and also extending page limits which i didn t undertsnad so i restarted the computer and had a look through the bios but i dont really know what one s to enable disable i thought about having a bash but i thought i didn t really want to mess my computer up any further without knowing exactly which option to change any light on this would be much appreciated aswell as possible the power unit not being adequate for the system i have no idea what power unit i have is there way to find out in windows one stange thing i thought was that i ve run a few different games like half life and ES oblivion and the most problems i vc had is is that it freezes for like seconds and then continues but with a game like company of heroes i can t even make it thourgh the training part withjout it crashing aswell as cold fear which also gives blue screens i dont undertsnad how games like oblivion which are really cpu and graphics intensive give less problems than a game like company of heroes which isn t as intensive just a thought i guess i ve just finished ... Read more

A:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and Page fault in non-paged area, BSOD msgs, plz help!

usually that error is a conflict between windows and the display drivers.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329293

drivers can be difficult to remove sometimes

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/irql_not_less_or_equal-and-page-fault-in-non-paged-area-bsod-msgs-plz-help.97069/
Relevancy 79.55%

Good Day,

I am working on a Dell Lattitude E5510 for a family member and have found that the laptop crashes shortly after booting up. It does not crash in safe mode.

I have run CHKDSK /f /r, MemTest, sfc /scannow and swapped out the physical memory sticks to no avail.

Google has failed me in my search for redemption... so I come here to hopefully get some guidance. I used BlueScreenView to check out the .dmp files and they point to halmacpi.dll as the cause.

I have attached the .zip of the crash report as requested.

Please help...

Thank you,

Justin

A:BSOD 0x50 Page Fault in Non Paged Area - halmacpi.dll

Welcome

Your dumps are taking a while to load at my end, so I've told a friend to take a look if they load for him.
Studying the bug check you mention and its usual causes:

Code:
STOP 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM),
Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS
Problematic software:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\McAfee Public:Start Menu\Programs\McAfee Public
McAfee is known to cause BSoDs. Suggest you to uninstall it completely.
Download and install Free MSE, it's free, light weight and does not cause problems on the windows 7 system. Make a full scan once updated.McAfee Removal Tool - McAfee Uninstaller
Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Run the System File Checker that scans the the integrity of all protected Windows 7 system files and replaces incorrect corrupted, changed/modified, or damaged versions with the correct versions if possible:SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Then Run Disk Check once again:Disk Check

That's all
Do these and let us know if there are more crashes

PS: Go through these,Malwarebytes - The Free version
Good and Free system security combination.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/258782-bsod-0x50-page-fault-non-paged-area-halmacpi-dll.html
Relevancy 79.55%

Hey First off My sys specs Case Raidmax Smilodon case fans so proper ventilation PSU Corsair - dumplogs area ) paged in inside BSOD ( non Page fault GS Mobo ASUS P P D-E Pro CPU Intel i CPU Cooler Stock i cooler RAM x GB Kingston DDR MHZ GPU Gigabyte nVidia GeForce GTX OS Windows bit Got a BSOD times already The first time I got it after exiting a game of League of Legends The second time got it right before trying to shut my PC down At the first time I took out the Turbo EVO overclocks cuz i thought that may be the problem Didnt fix it The BSODs happened BSOD - Page fault in non paged area ( dumplogs inside ) on separate weeks Didnt have time to read the message either times because the computer restarted too fast Got the BSOD - Page fault in non paged area ( dumplogs inside ) dumplogs and some temp file from the last one tho I want to know if this bsod is dangerous or if its fixable And if its fixable what is the course of action Thanks for your time reading this Mooncow

A:BSOD - Page fault in non paged area ( dumplogs inside )

NOTE: I have severe eye problems. If I do not respond to your postings, please PM another staff member for assistance.

NOTE: Please provide the following information for a more detailed response: http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

Please update the following drivers for your system:
OLDER DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES
- Create a System Restore Point prior to doing any of this. DO NOT mess with the drivers themselves - leave the Windows\System32\drivers directory alone unless we specifically direct you to it!
- Please update these drivers from the device manufacturer's website - or uninstall them from your system. Reference links are included below.
- DO NOT use Windows Update or the Update Drivers function of Device Manager.
- Please feel free to post back about any drivers that you are having difficulty locating.
- Windows Update exceptions may be noted below for Windows drivers:

Quote:

Code:

amdxata.sys Tue May 19 13:56:59 2009 (4A12F2EB) - update at Windows Update
ehdrv.sys Thu Dec 09 00:29:58 2010 (4D006956)
Rt64win7.sys Sun May 30 23:46:43 2010 (4C033123)
AsIO.sys Thu Apr 22 07:18:03 2010 (4BD0306B)
nusb3xhc.sys Thu Apr 22 21:34:36 2010 (4BD0F92C)
hamachi.sys Thu Feb 19 05:36:41 2009 (499D3639)
ASACPI.sys Wed Jul 15 23:31:29 2009 (4A5E9F11) - probably the most updated version available from Asus
ZTEusbmdm6k.sys Sat Sep 19 04:54:01 2009 (4AB49C29)
nusb3hub.sys Thu Apr 22 21:34:35 2010 (4BD0F92B)
ZTEusbser6k.sys Sat Sep 19 04:54:01 2009 (4AB49C29)
ZTEusbnmea.sys Sat Sep 19 04:54:01 2009 (4AB49C29)
eamonm.sys Thu Dec 09 00:29:20 2010 (4D006930)
viahduaa.sys Wed Aug 04 03:51:53 2010 (4C591C19)
epfwwfpr.sys Thu Dec 09 00:26:09 2010 (4D006871)
mbam.sys Tue Aug 02 10:47:45 2011 (4E380E11)

http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#amdxata.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#ehdrv.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#Rt64win7.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#AsIO.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#nusb3xhc.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#hamachi.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#ASACPI.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#ZTEusbmdm6k.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#nusb3hub.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#ZTEusbser6k.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#ZTEusbnmea.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#eamonm.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#viahduaa.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#epfwwfpr.sys
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#mbam.sys

Please run Driver Verifier according to these instructions:

Quote:

Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition. Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is. But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver. Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows. If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

So, I'd suggest that you first backup your stuff and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Special Pool" and "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
NOTE: You can use Low Resource Simulation if you'd like. From my limited experimentation it makes the BSOD's come faster.
- Select "Finish" o... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged-area-dumplogs-inside-603994.html
Relevancy 79.55%

Hello I am very new to the forums and was browsing around looking at other people with similar problems and thought I would post up my issues and see if anyone can help point me in the right directions I have a couple of ideas but I am unsure if I am right I have attached the ZIP of the SF Diagnostic Tool to this post now Basically about weeks ago I had some computer issues I figured it was a good time for a couple of upgrades so I replaced the Motherboard Processor Power Supply and I had my Video Card RMA'd by EVGA excessive coil whine I formatted the hard drive it was a GB partition of a BSOD Header Non - Bad and Page in Fault Area Paged Pool TB Raid and reinstalled windows to the computer everything seemed fine for about a week I took my computer downstairs to hook it up to a TV so BSOD - Bad Pool Header and Page Fault in Non Paged Area my family could watch some Hulu on the big screen and my computer started getting BSOD every few minutes I was unsure as to what was causing it so I BSOD - Bad Pool Header and Page Fault in Non Paged Area reinstalled windows again After the install I was still getting BSOD so I went out and bought a SATA GB SSD and put it in as the primary Hard Drive and installed windows to that drive instead of onto the Raid partition Same thing more BSOD At this point I have reinstalled times I tried allowing Windows to fully update everything and tried turning all updates off and manually installing everything myself More BSOD both ways in fact at this point when I try to manually install the NVidia drivers they just Fail during the install and wont finish Given that the BSOD seem to be either Page Fault in Non Paged area and Bad Pool Header I figured it might be the RAM and ran a MemTest over night unless I am reading it wrong there were no errors Attachment My current system specs are Full version Windows Pro not upgraded to Intel i - CPU about weeks old Gigabyte Z X-HD Motherboard about weeks old GB Corsair MHz DDR RAM about years old EVGA Nvidia GTX GB video card just got a RMA replacement about weeks ago SoundBlaster XFi PCIE card About years old PCI Drive SATA Raid Controller GB SSD Hard Drive about week old GB Seagate Barracuda single platter Hard drives SATA about years old single and in a Raid Setup Corsair TX M Power Supply about weeks old DVD RW Drive SATA about years old So based on this wall of information I am suspecting one of things Might be corruption in the GB Thumb drive I am installing my Windows from Might be something with drivers on the computer after clean reinstalls I don't see how this can be totally it but Some other hardware on my computer is causing the issue - On board sound conflicting with the soundblaster - RAID controller - Bad GPU VRAM I am going to start trying to figure it out and was hoping someone could give me pointers ANY help is very very very very very welcome Thank you

A:BSOD - Bad Pool Header and Page Fault in Non Paged Area

I ran the Diagnostic tool I got from this site and zipped up the file - it is now attached to the OP

I have windows set to gather the dump file but I am unsure what to do with the files at the moment

Thanks for helping

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/43322-bsod-bad-pool-header-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 79.55%

So as the title saids i get theses errors when i log into windows. Ive had the page fault in non paged area error before i fixed it by doing chkdsk in cmd and chkdsk/f. i also reinstalled windows 7 a few days again so i don't even know what could be causing it

A:PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA and REGISTRY ERROR BSOD

Hello,

I have found error 0x51.
Usual causes: Hardware failure, File system corruption, Security issues.

Code:
Debugging Details:
------------------

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x51

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17029 (debuggers(dbg).140219-1702) x86fre

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002fc3158 to fffff80002c92bc0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`06d372b8 fffff800`02fc3158 : 00000000`00000051 00000000`00000001 fffff8a0`00023010 00000000`00edf000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`06d372c0 fffff800`02f2bc95 : 00000000`00261718 00000000`000076f7 00000000`00000001 20204d43`00000004 : nt! ?? ::NNGAKEGL::`string'+0x9d9a
fffff880`06d37320 fffff800`02f2ba6c : fffff8a0`00023010 fffff8a0`00023010 fffff8a0`00036aa0 00000000`00555c28 : nt!HvMarkDirty+0x176
fffff880`06d37380 fffff800`02f2bf9a : fffff8a0`00023010 fffff8a0`00bdd064 fffff8a0`011a1544 fffff8a0`00023010 : nt!HvMarkCellDirty+0x150
fffff880`06d373d0 fffff800`02eef052 : 00000000`00000001 fffff8a0`00bdd064 fffff8a0`00d4df54 fffff8a0`00023010 : nt!CmpMarkValueDataDirty+0x4a
fffff880`06d37410 fffff800`02eeedf4 : fffff8a0`00d4df54 00000000`ffffffff fffff8a0`00d4df54 fffff8a0`00023010 : nt!CmpMarkKeyValuesDirty+0x182
fffff880`06d374b0 fffff800`02eee4fa : fffff8a0`00023010 00000000`ffffffff fffff8a0`00d4df54 fffff8a0`00023010 : nt!CmpFreeKeyValues+0x24
fffff880`06d374e0 fffff800`02eee228 : fffff8a0`00023010 00000000`002d6370 fffff8a0`00d4df54 fffff8a0`00a5cf50 : nt!CmpSyncKeyValues+0x7a
fffff880`06d375c0 fffff800`02ef04de : fffff8a0`02cc7000 00000000`003fa3b8 fffffa80`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!CmpCopySyncTree2+0x2a8
fffff880`06d37670 fffff800`02ef03f7 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002 fffff8a0`02759870 fffff8a0`0e5ef220 : nt!CmpCopySyncTree+0x6e
fffff880`06d376c0 fffff800`02eeffc6 : fffff8a0`04e00490 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000000 : nt!CmpSaveBootControlSet+0x307
fffff880`06d378a0 fffff800`02c91e53 : fffffa80`09376b50 00000000`00000000 fffff880`06d37970 00000000`00000001 : nt!NtInitializeRegistry+0xc6
fffff880`06d378f0 fffff800`02c8e410 : fffff800`02eeff6f 00000000`00000220 00000000`0026f948 00000000`0026fc78 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
fffff880`06d37a88 fffff800`02eeff6f : 00000000`00000220 00000000`0026f948 00000000`0026fc78 00000000`000a001f : nt!KiServiceLinkage
fffff880`06d37a90 fffff800`02c91e53 : fffffa80`09376b50 fffff880`06d37b60 fffff880`06d37b60 00000000`00000002 : nt!NtInitializeRegistry+0x6f
fffff880`06d37ae0 00000000`77aa205a : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
00000000`0026fbf8 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : 0x77aa205a
I would run a mem-test here is advice on how to: Memory Diagnostics Tool Report back with the results.

You could also try as you have said before: While in Safemode, run chkdsk /r from a CMD prompt; select "Y" to the question, then re-boot.

I have also found this:

Code:
Event[5312]:
Log Name: System
Source: Service Control Manager
Date: 2014-06-29T11:43:36.494
Event ID: 7001
Task: N/A
Level: Error
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: Gianni-PC
Description:
The Computer Browser service depends on the Server service which failed to start because of the following error:
The dependency service or group failed to start.
Try these 2 options to solve this error;

Quote:
You should first of all click on the ?Start? button and perform the following steps.
Click on ?Control Panel?
Go to the ?Administrative Tool?
Then click on ?Services?
After that, you should locate the ?Security Accounts Manager? option from the given list.
You should then make sure that the ?Security Accounts Manager? has already started and the StartUp type is set as Automatic... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/336253-page-fault-non-paged-area-registry-error-bsod.html
Relevancy 79.55%

Lately I've been having all the games on my computer crash within about - minutes of starting them and sometimes I get a Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD in place of a crash I had two of these BSOD's last week and all of them seem to be followed by a Page Fault in Non-Paged Area BSOD I've ran Memtest to make sure there's no fault with my ram and they cleared passes and chkdsk shows no errors either BlueScreenView reports that the Driver IRQL error is associated by Not in or BSOD Equal followed Driver Page Non-Paged Fault IRQL Less with a USBPORT sys driver and the Page Fault BSOD is associated with a msahci sys driver Quote Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA Bug Check Code x Parameter ffffc c a Parameter Parameter fffff cd Parameter Caused By Driver msahci sys Caused By Address msahci sys File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe bc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD followed by Page Fault in Non-Paged File Size Dump File Time PM Dump File - - dmp Crash Time PM Bug Check String DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Bug Check Code x d Parameter b Parameter Parameter Parameter fffff a c Caused By Driver USBPORT SYS Caused By Address USBPORT SYS c File Description Product Name Company File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe bc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmp Processors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time PM

A:Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal BSOD followed by Page Fault in Non-Paged

Hi Barman42.

As you are having multiple bugchecks with multiple probable causes, the first thing that you should do is to test your RAM modules for possible errors. How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

Let us know the result.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/347352-driver-irql-not-less-equal-bsod-followed-page-fault-non-paged.html
Relevancy 79.55%

I m always one for trying to fix my computer myself - technically slightly above average and logical at troubleshooting but I am losing my patience with this one hardware in brief Dell C - broadcom wirless card nvidia geforce le graphics card gig of ram X meg from in less & or equal) area fault (Page BSOD not IRQL non-paged crucial and x k default sticks that came with the machine Long story short I had vista wiped it BSOD (Page fault in non-paged area & IRQL not less or equal) and put windows bit version Problem intermittant BSOD with errors as per topic heading Tried memtest - ran it for hours passes and no errors un reinstalling windows several times reverting back to windows vista - issues with pixelling garbagging when windows was powering up into profile so the last point leads me to suspect graphics card problem however I have never and am unable to get winbdg exe to read my dump file as it asks for symbols i downloaded the pack and it had a zillion files in it not sure which to pick i tried a few and the dump file still wouldn t work I invite the best of the best mac-daddy IT gurus to read the attached dump file and please please help me I ve spent the last weeks trying different things to sort this problem argh nbsp

A:BSOD (Page fault in non-paged area & IRQL not less or equal)

Your error code is 0xA and these are caused by either hardware or drivers attempting an IRQ Level addresss higher than they are designed for resulting in system crashes.

The file cited the WINdows OS drive HIDCLASS.sys and usually OS drivers are too general to be of much help but in your case it is probably the exception.

HID stands for Human Interface Device and often has to do with HID USB components. Research has shown that in some cases people had to disable HID-compliant consumer control devices from Device Manager. Ofdten in the case of getting games to work; I am not endorsing this step, only relaying information.

It looks like a bad HID (read controller, keyboard, mouse etc) driver; probably kernel level drivers for USB devices.

It could be your mouse or keyboard. Are they USB connected?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-page-fault-in-non-paged-area-irql-not-less-or-equal.149410/
Relevancy 79.55%

I constantly bsod on reboot. Yesterday I took out my graphics card because i was selling it in an old computer. It was a ati 4770. I threw in an old xfx 8500 gt because my motherboard doesnt have an internal gfx. It ran for about an hour or so and then i started getting this BSOD. Not thinking I assummed it had something to do with the old card going bad. Today i went and bought a new one to through in and I am still receiveing the same issue. Can anyone check my logs to see if they can identify the problem?

A:Constant BSOD if not in Safemode, Page fault in non paged area

Hello there!

Run Hardware Diagnostic (RAM and hard Drive) Hardware Diagnostic | Captain Debugger

Run SFC Scan SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Update the following driver:

Code:
UltraMonUtility.sys Fri Nov 14 06:40:30 2008 (491CD006) http://sysnative.com/drivers/driver.php?id=UltraMonUtility.sys
BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Loading Dump File [C:\Documents and Settings\Shyam\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\081712-8580-01.dmp]
Built by: 7601.17835.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030
Debug session time: Fri Aug 17 23:52:01.540 2012 (GMT+5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:44.664
BugCheck 50, {fffff8a001ce8000, 0, fffff800031662ef, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!HvMarkDirty+c0 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_nt!HvMarkDirty+c0
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments fffff8a0`01ce8000 00000000`00000000 fffff800`031662ef 00000000`00000000
BiosVersion = 1208
BiosReleaseDate = 04/18/2012
SystemManufacturer = To be filled by O.E.M.
SystemProductName = To be filled by O.E.M.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Loading Dump File [C:\Documents and Settings\Shyam\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\081712-6676-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Fri Aug 17 23:56:55.361 2012 (GMT+5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:39.469
BugCheck 50, {fffff8a001dcd000, 0, fffff8000315c2ef, 0}
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments fffff8a0`01dcd000 00000000`00000000 fffff800`0315c2ef 00000000`00000000
BiosVersion = 1208
Loading Dump File [C:\Documents and Settings\Shyam\_jcgriff2_\dbug\__Kernel__\081712-6661-01.dmp]
Debug session time: Fri Aug 17 23:38:33.532 2012 (GMT+5)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:39.656
BugCheck 50, {fffff8a001c52000, 0, fffff800031262ef, 0}
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments fffff8a0`01c52000 00000000`00000000 fffff800`031262ef 00000000`00000000
BiosVersion = 1208

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/247252-constant-bsod-if-not-safemode-page-fault-non-paged-area.html
Relevancy 79.55%

Hello A week ago my laptop started randomly i think cant find any similarities for the occurance of this popping notebook, paged on BSOD on Page fault area Solved: non the Blue screen of death I runned a Solved: BSOD on notebook, Page fault on non paged area program and got some crash reports Please not that i havent updated anything of windows since maybe that is relevant Info computer name JIM-TOSH windows version Windows build windows dir C Windows Hardware Solved: BSOD on notebook, Page fault on non paged area Satellite L TOSHIBA Portable PC CPU GenuineIntel Intel R Core TM i CPU M GHz Intel level logical processors active mask RAM total VM free Errors On Fri GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module win k sys xFFFFF F DD Bugcheck code x xFFFFF C FF CF x xFFFFF F DD x Error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA file path C Windows system win k sys On Fri GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module win k sys win k XLATEOBJ cGetPalette x AAB Bugcheck code x xFFFFF C FF CF x xFFFFF F DD x Error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA file path C Windows system win k sys On Thu GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module win k sys win k xC A Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF A xFFFFF DAF x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system win k sys On Wed GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module win k sys xFFFFF F DD Bugcheck code x xFFFFF C C CF x xFFFFF F DD x Error PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA file path C Windows system win k sys On Mon GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF F E xFFFFF AD x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe On Sun GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module win k sys win k xC A Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF C A xFFFFF EE x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system win k sys Thanks in advance Dimitris nbsp

Relevancy 79.55%

Hello, I've been having this BSOD problem for a few weeks now - it seems to be prompted when I'm transferring large amounts of data over my wifi connection. I have taken the following steps to try and identify/fix the problem without success;

1) Reinstalled Windows 10
2) Disabled the paging file
3) Reenabled the paging file
4) Taken my 2GB and 4GB of ram out
5) Run a memory test
6) Run an fdisk on my SSD hard drive
7) Reinstalled my Broadcom drivers
8) Tried an updated version of Broadcom drivers

I have just run the windows verifier and started a download from the internet - the laptop crashed after 5 or so minutes, so I've now stopped the verifier, and uploaded the debug file below.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

debug-DESKTOP-UEHHA3B-20_04_2016_182250_17.zip

A:BSOD Page fault in non-paged area error when using wifi

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
The Forum rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
Discussing it,Asking for guidance,Asking for a crack,The use of it,Etc.

4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc).

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/47888-bsod-page-fault-non-paged-area-error-when-using-wifi.html
Relevancy 79.55%

Hello,

I built my computer about six months ago and have been having sporadic BSOD problems since day one. I have tried everything I know to do and gotten nowhere. I'm running 7 Professional x64 retail, and this is the first install of it. My computer seems to give me a BSOD within a few minutes of booting up, sometimes it is memory management, other times it is page fault in non paged area. I have ran whocrashed and it has almost always pointed to nfts.sys or ntoskrnl.exe. I've ran memtest 86+ 4.10 for 4 passes and found nothing wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

- Tom

A:BSOD - Memory Management and Page Fault In Non Paged Area

BSOD errors: 3B {c0000005}, 50 (Pool corruption), 24 (ntfs_file_system).

Update drivers listed bellow and if crashes persist test your hardware - memory, hard disk, video card.
~~~~~~~~

Majority of your most recent crashes were caused by the ATI driver 3B {c0000005}:

atikmdag.sys Wed Apr 07 04:47:17 2010

The latest is August 26 2010. Update it. Uninstall the ATI driver and software completely. Boot to safe mode and sweep ATI remnants with driver sweeper Guru3D - Driver Sweeper.

Update:

atikmdag.sys Wed Apr 07 04:47:17 2010
ATI

SCDEmu.SYS Mon Nov 09 05:27:29 2009
PowerISO

athurx.sys Tue Jan 05 05:23:16 2010
Atheros Wireless CB42/CB43/MB42/MB43 Network Adapter

Ensure that all clocks are set as recommended by the manufacturer. Test your memory and the video card:

FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature

You have other recent crashes caused by fileinfo.sys and ntfs.sys bugcheck: 24. Check your hard drives for errors:

Disk Check

HDD diagnostics:

HD Diagnostic

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [F:\a\Minidump\D M P\101110-20436-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (3 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c51000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e8ee50
Debug session time: Tue Oct 12 05:09:56.332 2010 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:18.002
Loading Kernel Symbols

Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8800498e141, fffff88005cfda40, 0}

Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+38a141 )

---------

* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
An exception happened while executing a system service routine.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff8800498e141, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff88005cfda40, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.

Debugging Details:
------------------

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - <Unable to get error code text>

FAULTING_IP:
atikmdag+38a141
fffff880`0498e141 488b01 mov rax,qword ptr [rcx]

CONTEXT: fffff88005cfda40 -- (.cxr 0xfffff88005cfda40)
rax=fffffa8005d00a80 rbx=fffffa8005d00a80 rcx=0000000000000000
rdx=fffffa8005f593f8 rsi=fffffa8005f59020 rdi=fffffa8005f59418
rip=fffff8800498e141 rsp=fffff88005cfe410 rbp=0000000000000000
r8=0000000000000000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/118872-bsod-memory-management-page-fault-non-paged-area.html