Windows Support Forum

Windows 7 , Internet Explorer 11 , How do you Deleting a specific webpage cookie with a batch or vbs file process?

Q: Windows 7 , Internet Explorer 11 , How do you Deleting a specific webpage cookie with a batch or vbs file process?

There is a website that users login in to resolve remote issues,
The Login screen appears, they login. All is Fine.
They Logoof the Website.
Try to Login Again and just get a white screen.
I determined the issue is caused by a cookie the website drops into IE Temporary Folder.
As I delete that cookie and the login screen again appears and they can login, but process repeats when they logout.
I searched the Internet and found the following batch file that will delete all cookies....
@echo off
set Cookies=C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\
del /q /s /f "%Cookies%"

How do I change it to just delete 1 Cookie?
The cookie would be:
C:\Users\supcbn\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\cookie:[email protected]/

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/8da52a10-a73f-41af-9ef8-c5d3b7e5d038/windows-7-internet-explorer-11-how-do-you-deleting-a-specific-webpage-cookie-with-a-batch-or-vbs?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Windows 7 , Internet Explorer 11 , How do you Deleting a specific webpage cookie with a batch or vbs file process?

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 100.19%

Hey all I've reviewed several different examples of how forfiles works To set the stage extensions - specific - Forfiles DOS Batch deleting file I need to automatically remove files with a file extension of followed by numbers that increment and these files would be days or older Unfortunately none of the examples or forfiles usage explains how to specify what I need done to file extensions that end with xxxxx Here is what I have so far Code echo on rem Remove stats-bin files older than days forfiles p quot c Program Files MySQL MySQL Server data quot m stats-bin c quot cmd c del Q file d - rem pause Within the data directory there are stats-bin index files stats XXXXX files and others The goal here is to only remove those files that begin with stats-bin lt numbers gt Currently this script isn't doing anything DOS Batch - Forfiles - deleting specific file extensions Trying to troubleshoot what I'm doing wrong here If anyone has another forum they frequent for Windows script-specific help I'd appreciate it if this isn't the preferred place to post such a thing

A:DOS Batch - Forfiles - deleting specific file extensions

You forgot closing quotes for cmd part.

Code:
forfiles /p "c:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 4.1\data" /m stats-bin.0* /c "cmd /c del /Q @file" /d -7
pause
Have just tested that. Works like a charm!

http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/187551-dos-batch-forfiles-deleting-specific-file-extensions.html
Relevancy 98.9%

Hi,
I need to delete on regular basis some subdirectories of a main directory which have some common strings inside (let's say 123*ABC*) and the problem is that they can be differently nested inside the main directory itself (e.g. Main\sub1\123XX*ABC* and Main\sub1\sub2\123yy*ABC*
and so on). From my knowledge, I was just able to have a batch file which points to a specific subdirectory and deletes any desired 123*ABC* subdirecory just inside itself, but since the locations are so many and changing from time to time, I can't get the
desired result.
Can Anyone please help or give some good advice? Thanks in advance!

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e4aa2628-77fc-4c0a-a7c6-30bde082e4a3/deleting-specific-and-differently-nested-subdirectories-with-batch-file?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 77.83%

Hi Every1

I'm not talking about printing to PDF, where I send up with a different looking thing (because of a print.css file) with page breaks, but a real "Save as PDF" function.
i installed ADOBE ACROBAT 9 PRO AND 10 BUT BOTH OF THEM FAILED AT THE END

a message coming like this

THIS APPLICATION CANNOT BE INSTALL N THIS OPERATION SYSTEM
SETUP WILL NOW TERMINATE.PLEASE REFER TO MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

PLZ HELP ME IN THIS

A:How do I save a webpage as a PDF file in Firefox or Internet Explorer?

I have several ideas. The first and most obvious is that your computer does not meet the minimum requirements to perform the task specified. Are you using minimum ram etc?
The second idea is to try this add on. I dont know the results or if they will be good or bad
Convert Web Page to PDF - #1 Web to PDF Converter
A third solution that I found in Google, which helped one person, was to uninstall and install the software again.
I wish you luck. This is not a problem that I have encountered or have helped others.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/286981-how-do-i-save-webpage-pdf-file-firefox-internet-explorer.html
Relevancy 77.83%

I can not save a webpage as pdf in Microsoft internet explorer. How can I save a webpage as pdf file in Microsoft internet explorer? please give me its solution.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/5528baba-6544-48b5-b6bb-dfaee2ec73bf/save-a-webpage-as-pdf-file-in-microsoft-internet-explorer?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 76.54%

Dear All,

I need to create a batch file which can read the size of file(e.g. 1kb, 2kb...etc) from specific folder and detect 0kb file and convert it to text file (showing 0kb file size) with alarm.

I am not really sure how to write command for this batch file. Please help :-(

Relevancy 74.39%

hi, I am working on a batch file, such as

[If Service A starts during 10pm-11pm, then stop Service A.]
If this is not possible, then just simply,
[If Service A starts, then stop Service A.]

Thanks!

A:Help with Batch file, if statement in a specific time.

Need a bit more information.

How is Service A being started?
Will the batch file be run manually or from a scheduled entry?

The simplest way to do this is to simply assume it's running and try to stop it.

net stop "Service A"

and not care if it gets an error or not. As I said, more info please.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/124221-help-batch-file-if-statement-specific-time.html
Relevancy 74.39%

Hi friends,

Please guide me how to create a batch file to fit this scenario,

"I have a Folder Named Addons which has 110 Folders which themselves has many sub folders and files of differnet extentions for eg(C:\Program Files\OpenERP\Addons). In this I have to leave around 15 decided Folders and their contents in Addons. I have delete the remaining Folder and its contents. The Number of folders and Their Names may vary every time depending on the Computer.

I have to use batch file both in Windows XP and Windows 7.

I am new one to create batch files. Please guide me.

A:Batch File To delete Specific Folders

Let's say of the 110 folders in the AddOns directory and 10 are dedicated (not to be deleted).

Are those dedicated folder names constant? (they are never changed?)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/batch-file-to-delete-specific-folders-529255.html
Relevancy 73.1%

I've had this problem for possibly or weeks now time passed and I couldn't remember when exactly it occurred in which whenever I would run League of specific hangs IRP another along Explorer.exe process with with Legends via it's launcher explorer exe would hang and I came to the conclusion it hangs with IRP based on a test I've done with NotMyFault I thought the problem would reside with the game itself being broken for some reason or something along the line however after completely removing every BIT of it no more registry entries or leftovers I Explorer.exe hangs with IRP along with another specific process simply tried to install it once again with the exact same issue but now present on the installer itself There's DLL's showing as the culprit however after tons of hours wasted on researching I could not diagnose the problem in any other way Just to be clear the process created for the installer and previously for the game would become unkillable no matter what I would use This also applies to explorer exe or if say explorer exe would be killed Explorer.exe hangs with IRP along with another specific process before attempting the program it ran from would suffer from the issue Example of what was previously stated I closed explorer exe before trying once more and I did a most basic thing I ran the installer from the downloads tab from Firefox and it ended up just the same I am forced to restart my PC once I open the installer Explorer.exe hangs with IRP along with another specific process for League of Legends as I can not get rid of it in any way Since the processes can not be closed I also can not shutdown my PC or restart the normal way Restarting via button is the only option along with say power off on To go with all these I have included images of what I can see through Process Explorer I also have quite a few other utilities present that I can further use if needed First one will be of both processes which I hope to have sufficient information to start with Second one is something I found quite odd Hovering over explorer exe ends up showing this

A:Explorer.exe hangs with IRP along with another specific process

Hey Zakusho

Found this thread, might help.
Multiple explorer processes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/329376-explorer-exe-hangs-irp-along-another-specific-process.html
Relevancy 73.1%

sir

Kindly furnish me code for writing a batch file for removing folder

thanking you

jagannathan

A:batch file for deleting directory

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

What are you looking for the batch program to do?

You can look here for help: An A-Z Index of the Windows CMD command line | SS64.com

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/batch-file-for-deleting-directory-674865.html
Relevancy 73.1%

I have almost 1000 photos that I originally titled subject's name 0304.
I now would like to change ONLY the 0304 to 03-04. Would I be able to do that without having to go in and manually change every file name?

A:Batch file name change in Windows Explorer

"Is Subject Name 0304" a folder (Directory)?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/batch-file-name-change-in-windows-explorer-641567.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Ok folks--here's the deal. We have a client list (not set up by me) that has the client numbers listed as the first part of the folder name. So for example, the folder names look like this:

999 (Smith)
1002 (Jones)
1003 (Johnson)

etc. There's a couple thousand. So I am thinking some sort of DOS batch routine to rename all the folders in the directory. Essentially, remove the numbers and put them at the end of the folder name so it looks like this:

(Smith) 999
(Jones) 1002
(Johnson) 1003

Ideally, I would also like to strip the () and add a "-" so:

Smith-999
Jones-1002
Johnson-1003

But obviously that's not as important because the'll still be in alphabetical order even with the ().

Relevancy 72.67%

I am having this same problem:
http://forums.techguy.org/windows-7/971436-solved-windows-explorer-keeps-crashing.html

Only my files are Adobe Audition files.

I followed the steps this guy used. I downloaded Altap Salamader and deleted what I thought was the offending file from the folder, used CCleaner to clear the bin and restarted. I thought I was home-free, but then I realized that it is some other file in that folder. I tried deleting all the files. No go. I tried deleting the folder. No go. I even tried just renaming the folder and it tells me I have to get permission from me. I checked my permissions. I ran as admin. I even enabled the super-admin profile and tried it there.

I tried restoring a previous version of the folder and it tells me it's successful, but it remains the same corrupted version.

What are my next troubleshooting steps? I am desperate. I have a big project due tomorrow.

Relevancy 72.24%

I downloaded a beta version of a program and it for some reason it has a "usage count" in the registry which denies access to the program after 10 uses. When i delete the key it works again but it's pretty annoying to keep deleting it through the registry all the time.

I want to make a batch file to delete this key so i can just put it in the autostart folder and it will delete the key at every system start.

Can someone give me an example of how this batch file should look like?

A:Deleting registry keys with a batch file?

Hi,

Whats the name of this program?

Regards,
Golden

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/173235-deleting-registry-keys-batch-file.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi all,

I am looking for some help creating a batch file to delete files starting with IMG******. They are always 6 randonmly genorated numbers after the IMG part. For example, they will be IMG000004, IMG000041 and IMG123500.

I have a removeable disk on E:\ that is set to have a daily backup backup to it, however, the software doesnt overwrite the IMG files correctly meaning the drive fills up and my backup fails.

So, how can I create a batch file that finds all of the folders starting with IMG and then deletes them from E:\

Thanks very much

Adam

A:Batch file for deleting files starting with IMG******

You are contradicting yourself. First you said delete files starting with IMG and then you said delete folders staring with IMG?

If they are folders are these folders all in the Root of the E:\ drive?
E:\IMG000004
E:\IMG000041

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/batch-file-for-deleting-files-starting-with-img.1050737/
Relevancy 72.24%

For Windows 2000/2003

I know that I will eventually figure this out using some spectacular (to me) FOR command but I have a feeling this would be so easy for a seasoned batch file writer to just pound out in a few secs/mins.

Ultimately I would like to have a batch file that searches through a directory and all subdirs to find all files that are 0 (zero) KB in size and then copies the files to a temp location keeping the directory structure intact.
If copying them is not possible while keeping the dir structure intact, a report listing what filenames are in what directory would be okay.

Appreciate any assistance!

Thanks!!!

Angel

A:Help creating batch file to search subdirs for files of a specific size

This is actually really ugly to do in pure vanilla command script.

The listing part you can get in 2 seconds anywhere anytime by using:
for /f %i in ('dir * /a-d/b/s') do @if %~zi EQU 0 echo "%i" >> zerofiles.txt
zerofiles.txt will contain full list of zero byte files.

The batch script was harder - only because it's hard to do string replacement without better string manipulation programs like sed etc. Also it requires the delayed variable expansion support to be enabled (start cmd /V:ON) or follow cmd /? for instructions on turning it on permanently.

@echo off
SETLOCAL

if "%~1"=="" echo %~nx0 requires Destination folder as an argument &goto end
set ROOTDEST=%~1
if NOT "%~2"=="" set ROOTSOURCE=%~2
if NOT defined ROOTSOURCE set ROOTSOURCE=%CD%

call :GetSizeRootSource "%ROOTSOURCE%" "%TEMP%\%RANDOM%.junk.txt"

for /f %%i in ('dir * /a-d/b/s') do @if %%~zi EQU 0 call :CopyZero "%ROOTSOURCE%" "%ROOTDEST%" "%%i"
goto end
:GetSizeRootSource
REM *** there's no length command in basic cmd script so we'll use hack
REM *** dump string to text file and get size of file minus two (CR/LF)
echo %~1>%~2
set /A ROOTSOURCELENGTH=%~z2-2
del %~2 > nul
goto :eof
:SkipXXChars
set Skip1Char=%~1
set Count=%~2
for /L %%C in (1,1,%Count%) do call :Skip1Char %Skip1Char%
set SkipXXChars=%Skip1Char%

:Skip1Char
REM *** this function requires cmd /V:ON aka Enable delayed environment variable expansion
set arg1=!Skip1Char!
set Skip1Char=%arg1:~1%
:CopyZero
REM ** Arg1 -- root Source directory
REM ** Arg2 -- root destination directory
REM ** Arg3 -- full file path of source file
call :SkipXXChars %~dp3 %ROOTSOURCELENGTH%
set RELATIVEPATH=%SkipXXChars%
echo %~nx3 to %~2%RELATIVEPATH%
xcopy %~3 %~2%RELATIVEPATH%
:end
ENDLOCAL
It's used simply like:
CopyZero.cmd DestinationFolder [SourceFolder | empty = current directory]

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-creating-batch-file-to-search-subdirs-for-files-of-a-specific-size.609732/
Relevancy 72.24%

I have a folder with sequentially named images (a0001, a0002, a0003, etc.) and I was wondering if there was a way to delete every 3 files without touching the others.

So for example, I have: a0001, a0002, a0003, a0004, a0005 a0006, a0007, a0008, a0009

And after I would like to have: a0001, a0005, a0009

I've seen a couple batch files around that don't do exactly the same thing, but I'm not sure what I would need to modify.

A:Batch File/Command: Deleting every Xth file

Would like to see the examples you saw. But what I would do is setup a for loop to list all the files in the directory. setup a counter. When the counter does not equal one delete the file. after you have deleted the 3rd file (essentially the 4th file in the list) reset the counter back to zero.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/batch-file-command-deleting-every-xth-file.957157/
Relevancy 71.81%

I have a file on my desktop which keeps making windows explorer crash and restart in a continuous loop The file is an MKV file from my new HD camera cheap one crashing specific keeps Explorer a file with Windows Solved: off ebay which I am now suspicious is dodgy which is sitting on my desktop Explorer crashes when I log on to MY username almost instantly when it loads up I v booted it up in safe mode and explorer is fine but I can t delete the file Everything time remaining ect still says calculating on wont delete it I can log on as another user and explorer is fine until I touch that file I can rename delete or do hatever to any other file on my desktop on someone elses account but as soon as I do something to this file explorer crashes and restarts so I assume that file is infected Iv scanned with AVG and malwarebytes Solved: Windows Explorer keeps crashing with a specific file and also used F-secure and onecare s online scanner not finding anything except a few tracking cookies F-secure was my first scan which removed them I m currently uploading the file to VirusTotal so I ll see what that says Solved: Windows Explorer keeps crashing with a specific file Any other ideas on how to delete the file It s useless anyway Thank you nbsp

Relevancy 71.81%

I have a 3 year old Compaq laptop, with vista home basic. After I moved house, it shows as connected to the internet, and says there are no problems with connection, but every time I try to connect to a website, it displays the message "windows internet explorer cannot display the webpage" (all the other computers in the house work fine). Is there anything I can do?

A:windows internet explorer cannot display the webpage

First thing I would try...reset IE to defaults.

How to reset Internet Explorer settings - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  List last 10 Event Viewer log
  List Installed Programs
  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/500429/windows-internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage/
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi All I will explain what I need in as much detail as possible I need a batch file to move specific files into a separate folder possibly by opening my hex editor searching for the word quot body quot without the quotes and if found close hex editor Batch files file and Sort identifying by word to Move specific inside move file to a folder called quot moved quot then go on to the next one If the word quot body quot is not found just close hex editor and ignore the file I have approx files in a folder One is a vehicle and Batch file to Sort and Move specific files by identifying word inside one is a map for a game They are mixed together and Batch file to Sort and Move specific files by identifying word inside the only way of telling them apart is by opening each one with my hex editor and search for the word quot body quot which means it is a vehicle If the quot body quot word is not found it is a map Example wording of the files mapname idf carname idf Manually this process would take hours even days It would be a lot better if there is a way of doing this without using the hex editor batch idea Here is a link to one map and one vehicle file if needed for an example http vnovak com nsane idf-files zip Thanks a bunch for your help Val

A:Batch file to Sort and Move specific files by identifying word inside

All files are in 1 folder now? If so tell me the folder name plz.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/347393-batch-file-sort-move-specific-files-identifying-word-inside.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Is there a command I can use to kill a process or end a program with CMD? Some people say taskkill but this doesn't seem to work.

A:Solved: Kill a process through CMD or Batch File

actually taskkill works, just had multiple instances

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-kill-a-process-through-cmd-or-batch-file.912288/
Relevancy 71.38%

Hello,

we use a batch file in our office to sort scanned .pdf-files into folders. The folders are created if needed with 6 digits as file name.

Now the scanner has been modified to make searchable .pdf-files and the program creates subfolders instead of saving directly.

How can I modify this batch script to include subfolders:
Code:
@Echo Off
Setlocal EnableDelayedExpansion
Set _Source=\\Server\C\SCANS\ZYGOS Pending
Set _Destination=\\Server\C\SOFTLINE\DOCUMENTS\CASES
Set _NumDups=10
For /F "tokens=*" %%I in ('dir "%_Source%\*.pdf" /b /a-d') Do (
Set _fn=%%I
Set _fnnew=%%I
Set _casenumber=!_fn:~0,6!
If NOT EXIST "%_Destination%\!_casenumber!" MD "%_Destination%\!_casenumber!"
For /L %%D In (1,1,%_NumDups%) Do If EXIST "%_Destination%\!_casenumber!\!_fnnew!" Set _fnnew=%%~nI_%%D%%~xI
move /-Y "%_Source%\%%I" "%_Destination%\!_casenumber!\!_fnnew!"
)

Relevancy 70.52%

Hi to all.

I need to make a cmd that checks the status of another process to see if that other process is already over. And execute the commands only when that procces is over.

This is the full description of the problem:

In my server I got 2 jobs ("Unzip.cmd" and "Rename.cmd").
This 2 jobs must be executed in order: first the Unzip.cmd and then the Rename.cmd.

The Unzip.cmd, unzips a file in the same directory
And the Rename.cmd, rename that unziped file.

The problem is that some times the unzip procees takes too long and the Rename.cmd can't rename the file because it's still used by the Unzip.cmd.

So I want to add some command to check for the end of the Unzip.cmd.

Thanks.

Relevancy 70.52%

Hi I don't know if this is a define behavior or a known bug in a itself Explorer when deleting hides file Windows any case the following are the steps to reproduce it - Close all foreground applications - Run Windows Explorer - Run another applications - Do the ALT TAB or ALT TAB SHIFT key combinations A new quot window quot on the center of your desktop should appear This window I don't remember the name shows all foreground applications actually running You should see only two applications Windows Explorer and the other one Move back on Windows Explorer selecting it - On Windows Explorer select a file to delete or create an empty one and select it - Now click the Canc key button or click on the file and from the popup menu that appears click on Delete menu item - At this point the Windows Explorer Delete Folder dialog should appear asking you to delete or not the file - Windows Explorer hides itself when deleting a file Do not click on the dialog leave it as it is - Now move on to the other foreground application with the ALT TAB or ALT TAB Shift key combinations At this point you should see only the other application and don't see the Windows Explorer anymore and so you are not able to select it by the key combinations above

A:Windows Explorer hides itself when deleting a file

Try using Windows + Tab .

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/269532-windows-explorer-hides-itself-when-deleting-file.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Dear Team,
I am facing problem in IE 7 and IE 8 on windows server 2003. When i tried to open www.google.com i get "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" error. rediff.com, facebook.com are working fine. Tried by resetting IE, deleting temp & cookies
files, also disabling Enhanced security. Please give me solution on this. 

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/54e9b6a6-0fe3-47e3-a406-f013940d9c60/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage-windows-server-2003?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 70.09%

I see there is another Windows Update problem posted - maybe there is a general problem - CP Newsgroups service also not cannot Windows - Microsoft IE8 display XP webpage Explorer SP3 - Internet Update available Hope someone can help For the last few days I have been unable to perform a manual Microsoft Update as I always get the Internet Explorer cannot display webpage message as soon as it tries to connect I can access other sites and Diagnose Connection Problems shows there is no connection issue I found a one-click fix on the Microsoft Answers site and have done this in Microsoft Windows Update - Internet Explorer cannot display webpage - XP SP3 IE8 default and aggressive mode with antivirus NOD and firewall Online Armor disabled but it has made no difference I thought it might be incompatibility with OpenDNS as I Microsoft Windows Update - Internet Explorer cannot display webpage - XP SP3 IE8 have recently started using this but when I disabled it on my router i e back to Obtain DNS automatically instead of the OpenDNS IP addresses I still get the same thing So I don t think it s that as I am otherwise using OpenDNS successfully Interestingly on two occasions when I changed the http to https update microsoft com windowsupdate v default aspx it has worked but I this is surely not how it should work Can someone please help I am copying the last of today s entries in WindowsUpdate log in the hope that someone can spot the problem I doubt that it is malware Malwarebytes etc show nothing - - Misc Logging initialized build tz - - Misc Process C WINDOWS system MsiExec exe - - Misc Module C WINDOWS system wuapi dll - - COMAPI ------------- - - COMAPI -- START -- COMAPI Search ClientId lt NULL gt - - COMAPI --------- - - b c Agent - - COMAPI lt lt -- SUBMITTED -- COMAPI Search ClientId lt NULL gt - - b c Agent START Agent Finding updates CallerId - - b c Agent - - b c Agent Online Yes Ignore download priority No - - b c Agent Criteria quot RebootRequired quot - - b c Agent ServiceID - - - - - - b c Agent Search Scope Machine - - b c Misc Validating signature for C WINDOWS SoftwareDistribution WuRedir F B -E - B -B - A BC C muv wuredir cab - - b c Misc Microsoft signed Yes - - b c Misc Validating signature for C WINDOWS SoftwareDistribution WuRedir F B -E - B -B - A BC C muv wuredir cab - - b c Misc Microsoft signed Yes - - b c Agent Checking for updated auth cab for service f -a - - - a d efe d at http update microsoft com v microsoftupdate redir MUAuth cab - - b c Misc Validating signature for C WINDOWS SoftwareDistribution AuthCabs authcab cab - - b c Misc Microsoft signed Yes - - b c Misc Validating signature for C WINDOWS SoftwareDistribution AuthCabs authcab cab - - b c Misc Microsoft signed Yes - - b c Misc Validating signature for C WINDOWS SoftwareDistribution WuRedir F -A - - - A D EFE D muv muredir cab - - b c Misc Microsoft signed Yes - - b c Misc Validating signature for C WINDOWS SoftwareDistribution WuRedir F -A - - - A D EFE D muv muredir cab - - b c Misc Microsoft signed Yes - - b c PT PT Synchronizing server updates - - b c PT ServiceId F -A - - - A D EFE D Server URL https update microsoft com v ClientWebService client asmx - - b c Agent WARNING Failed to evaluate Installed rule updateId A C BD- C- C - DA - DDE DBB E hr E - - b c Agent WARNING Failed to evaluate Installed rule updateId D A A - FE- -B - EB E EF hr E - - b c Misc Validating signature for C WINDOWS SoftwareDistribution WuRedir F -A - - - A D EFE D muv muredir cab - - b c Misc Microsoft signed Yes - - b c Misc Validating signature for C WINDOWS SoftwareDistribution WuRedir F -A - - - A D EFE D muv muredir cab - - b c Misc Microsoft signed Yes - - b c PT PT Synchronizing extended update info - - b c PT ServiceId F -A - - - A D EFE D Server URL https update microsoft com v ClientWebService client asmx - - b c Agent Found updates and categories in search evaluated appl rules of out of deployed entities - - b c Agent - - b c Agent END Agent Finding updat... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-windows-update-internet-explorer-cannot-display-webpage-xp-sp3-ie8.842590/
Relevancy 70.09%

I gave my HP laptop a clean install of Windows about weeks ago I have only put a few programs on but one of them must have been a no-no Anytime I use a search engine and click on the link I Explorer Windows Clean the webpage display Install Internet 7 cannot receive Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Had previously used free version of AVG antivirus but I haven t seen a windows download When I tried it I received a message saying Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Windows 7 Clean Install it was unable to install Anyway one more time I m turning to the Pro s Thanks in advance So what i Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Windows 7 Clean Install m taking a long time to say is I can only enter a web address manually or use one of my favorites Also I installed Hijack This v Beta and am unable to save to a logfile i received a long message that started with For some reason your system denied write access to Hosts If any hijacked domains are in this file hijack this may not be able to fix them It then gives info on start run type notepad c windows system drivers etc hosts will not do this unless you advice Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 70.09%

Whenever I try to sign in to my hotmail account, I receive that: "Internet Explore cannot display the webpage", so I am unable to check my Mail Inbox.
Also, I cannot update my Windows (error: 80072EFE).
The same issue also applies when I try to log in to my Yahoo e-mail account.
I have System Mechanic Pro 9 (latest version from iolo's company) installed on my computer, with its System Shield antivirus.
I can browse through many other websites, but cannot do the same with some sites related to Microsoft.

Can anyone help me?
Many thanks in advance.

A:Internet Explorer 8 in Windows Vista Ultimate (64-bit) cannot display the webpage?

It sounds like you have either a virus or malware. Run a complete virus scan of your pc and then download, install and run Malwarebytes AntiMalware program, get it here, http://download.cnet.com/Malwarebyte...-10804572.html
If you can't download it on the problem pc, download it on another pc and save it to a jump drive and then install the the problem pc. If you are infected start a post in the appropriate forum here.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/internet-explorer-8-in-windows-vista-ultimate-64-bit-cannot-display-the-webpage-509572.html
Relevancy 69.66%

hello ladies and gents, i remember receving help from this forum before and it was great help. right now im in a jam with this and i hope you pros can get me out of it.

ok so this is how it goes, it all started yesterday when my computer was sounding funny for example the fan was goin up and down in sound if you know what i mean.

but today now its started when im deleting files or renaming them the explorer freezes and i need to open task manager to reboot the explorer everytime.

its strange that this has happened and ive tried lots of things and nothing has worked. so can anyone help me out. much appreciated

A:Windows Explorer Freezing When Deleting And Renaming A File

Hi -

Try the file deletions and renames in SAFEMODE.

Is there anything special about these files - what are some of the names of them and what folders are they located in?

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/windows-explorer-freezing-when-deleting-and-renaming-a-file-343977.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hi all I've been trying to tackle this problem for a few hours. This is a WIndows XP SP3 Pro machine.
The issues is when the term "windows update" together without the space is found somewhere in the browser or URL it will take my browser to Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage error.

I have Norton Antivirus I ran a full scan. I installed Microsoft Essential ran a full scan. Installed Spybot ran full scan. Install Malware Bytes ran full scan. I unregistered some wu....dll files. I ran trojan remover. I created a new user account. I reset the TCP/IP stack. I installed Firefox and chrome. All to end in failure I don't know where to start but any help would be greatly appreciated.

A:Windows Update Internet Explorer Cannot display the webpage Windows XP SP3

First of all, you've told us pretty much everything except the problem. Second, if you now have two anti virus utilities active, disable or uninstall one of them.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/375099/windows-update-internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage-windows-xp-sp3/
Relevancy 69.23%

Ok we use SCCM and the unattend xml answerfile for imaging I have created more than one image in VM and using it for our Gold image Internet Explorer works fine in the VM prior to sysprep We sysprep and use the unattend to copy the default profile after imaging on any https pages we get recover webpage constantly we have reset IE and still the same It does work without plugins we find out with flash object enabled it crashes of course some pages will not work with out flash so this is not an option It also works when you run as administrator we also do not want to set that because we also use the ACL controls and do not want the users to have to click yes every time they Internet with pages 10 on Windows Explorer HTTPS 11 after imaging Recover Webpage launch IE Any insight would be helpful as we have many reasons to use IE and need it working properly we have created a new answer file also with the same results and Internet Explorer 11 with Windows 10 Recover Webpage on HTTPS pages after imaging this seems to be the ONLY issue Thanks Bobby

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/df44ebc0-3523-43cc-b085-93c17a4a91d1/internet-explorer-11-with-windows-10-recover-webpage-on-https-pages-after-imaging?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 68.37%

Hello, 
One of my users is having this issue. She is is using Windows 7 Pro x64 bit with Internet Explorer 11. Everytime she tries to access a specific website IE stops working and gives the following error message:
create file mapping failed (6), wc_registry_mmap_name
No one else is having this issue when visiting the same website on their computers, it only happens to her. I reset IE's settings on her computer but that didn't fix the issue. I can use a different web browser on her computer to visit the website, so I
know the website isn't the problem. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/7136dcde-3c48-4ef0-bedc-9946a618b6d7/quotcreate-file-mapping-failedquot-error-message-when-accessing-specific-website-on-internet?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 67.94%

Hello!

I just discovered a suspicious temp file in my windows/temp directory. I have no idea how long Vie had it as its updates its date at start up.

The file renames itself at each reboot i.e :JETC013.tmp, JETE2EE.tmp, etc. I "caught this file creating other files with just numbers "26337252" in the temp folder then they disappear.

When I check the properties for the file, nothing is indicated as to its source or what process its connected to.

When I attempt to delete it, I get a message stating that file is open in another program? I did this from command prompt as well.

By all accounts this feels like a virus or malware. Ran Norton, ccleaner no problems found.

Thanks in advance!

A:Need help identifying and deleting suspicious temp file process

Submit the file to one of these scan sites:http://www.virustotal.com/http://virusscan.jotti.org/en

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/263231/need-help-identifying-and-deleting-suspicious-temp-file-process/
Relevancy 67.51%

hey guys,

internet explorer seems to be having some trouble keeping cookies after i have started to delete them frequently. what happens is that after i post at forums or mark things as read it doens't show this on my browser unless i refresh it a couple times and even then it doesn't show it happening. this just started happening, there are no viruses on my computer and for about half a year it didn't do this. anyone here know what is wrong? thanks.

A:Internet Explorer cookie error!!

Hiya and welcome

Go to Control Panel | Internet Options. General tab. Under Temperoy Internet Files, click on Settings.
Make sure its set to Every Visit to the Page.

Also, empty the Temp Internet Files. Click on Delete Files, and them Delete Offline Content.
Also, you may want to try a repair:

Control panel | AddRemove. Doubleclick Microsoft Internet Explorer. Choose Repair, apply and restart.

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-cookie-error.126701/
Relevancy 67.51%

Why do I have a cookie problem only when trying to log on to eBay? It keeps telling me that "this computer is not accepting cookies". This is the only site that does this. If I change my password and then try to log on - it accepts it! Are there any settings that I can change to solve this?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-8-cookie-problem.1057072/
Relevancy 67.51%

Often, when I open a File Explorer window, other minimized open programs with buttons on the taskbar will not come to the front when I click on the button. (I then need to minimize F.E. Alt-Esc doesn't do anything in this circumstance). This started happening suddenly, but a system restore did not cure it, nor did a 'refresh' - IE a reinstall of Windows 8.1. I associate the onset with installing Forte Agent, could be wrong. At the same time I got flickering windows - the current window would lose and regain focus many times a second. That is nearly gone after removing Agent and doing multiple thorough cleans. There is nothing about this on the Forte user forum.
Does anyone know anything about this?

btw, I'm not mistaking a minimized process for a closed, pinned one - it's not a about launching a program.
Windows is fully up to date.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-8-1-file-explorer-prevents-a-process-minimised-on-the-taskbar-from-restoring.1137537/
Relevancy 67.08%

Hi, slight fork of a thread in the anti virus forums below. After loading up Windows 10 (x64 Home), after about 8 minutes I am seeing a background internet explorer process iexplore.exe launch, which then launches up to 200 connections to various ips, some look like possible ad servers akamai, amazon etc. This lasts for about 3 minutes, and will maybe occur every hour or so. I thought I'd disabled all ad options I have seen in Windows 10 options including Cortana, however it seems searchui.exe may be connected to this process. I'd really appreciate if anyone could check for any background internet explorer processes running in Windows 10, either by using something equivalent of Kaspersky network monitor in your anti virus, or a third party app, thanks!

Hundreds of hidden Chrome now IE processes after installing software - Windows 10 Forums

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/63843-internet-explorer-background-process-normal-windows-10-a.html
Relevancy 66.22%

kindly accept my warm wishesh on the eve of Mary Christmas and New Year- I am facing problem with some websites particularly with www licindia com and some others I am using GPRS Wireless Connectivity through my mobile Nokia- to access the Internet and the Mobile GPRS Service Provider name is IDEA Cellular India My OS config is as under - Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Antivirus Trend Micro pc-cillin internet security each the from Explorer Internet Internet webpage Explorer) cannot display (Moved and Every s w installed in my PC is up-to-date and hence latest TRACERT file tracing quot www licindia com quot is as under Microsoft Windows XP Version C Copyright - Microsoft Corp F Documents and Settings Administrator gt TRACERT www licindia com Tracing route to www licindia com over a maximum of hops Request timed out Request timed out Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage (Moved from Internet Explorer) Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage (Moved from Internet Explorer) timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Request timed out Trace complete My Hijackthis log file is as under - Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes F WINDOWS System smss exe F WINDOWS system winlogon exe F WINDOWS system services exe F WINDOWS system lsass exe F WINDOWS system svchost exe F WINDOWS System svchost exe F WINDOWS system spoolsv exe F Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe F PROGRA TRENDM INTERN PcCtlCom exe F WINDOWS system pctspk exe F WINDOWS system svchost exe F PROGRA TRENDM INTERN Tmntsrv exe F PROGRA TRENDM INTERN TmPfw exe F WINDOWS Explorer EXE F WINDOWS system ctfmon exe F Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe D dapfull Internet Download Manager v Trial to Full by Great Elmo IDMan exe F Program Files Magellass MemMonster memmnstr exe F PROGRA TRENDM INTERN PccGuide exe F WINDOWS system mmc exe F Program Files internet explorer iexplore exe F Program Files internet explorer iexplore exe F PROGRA TRENDM INTERN tmproxy exe F Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page about blank R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - BHO IDM Helper - C - - B-A BF- B C A A - D dapfull Internet Download Manager v Trial to Full by Great Elmo IDMIECC dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - F Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - F Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - C CBFF - - AD- A - DCF CDF - F WINDOWS system wlootify dll file missing O - Toolbar no name - BF - F - - - FE E AA - no file O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot F Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKCU Run IDMan D dapfull Internet Download Manager v Trial to Full by Great Elmo IDMan exe onboot O - HKCU Run updateMgr F Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader AdobeUpdateManager exe AcRdB O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe F WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run MemMonster F Program Files Magellass MemMonster memmnstr exe S O - HKUS S- - - Run CTFMON EXE... Read more

A:Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage (Moved from Internet Explorer)

will I get any support ?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage-moved-from-internet-explorer-205360.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Ok, I need a windows batch file that deletes the contents of a folder, and then opens runs a different program. I also need it to record when.

Heres what I have so far:

@echo off
echo. |time |find "current" >> log
pause
@DEL "C:\Documents and Settings\user\desktop\gfdgdfgdfg\*.*"

This deletes the files in folder gfdgdfgdfg, and records it, but I need it to run a file after that..

Command prompt closes automatically after the Del command finishes.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/deleting-and-opening-files-in-windows-batch-455276.html
Relevancy 64.93%

HI guys,

simple one (I hope). I need to write a simple batch file that open 2, 3 or more specified explorer windows pointing at specific location. e.g. 1 batch file that when double clicked would open an explorer window pointing at the C: drive, another and the D, another at the E and another at the F...etc.

Even better, it would be great to be able to order these, let's say 4, windows so they take up an equal portion of the screen...

EVEN Better STILL, to be able to dictate which one goes where, e.g. C goes to the top left of the screen, D, to the top right...etc

Hope you can help guys...

Bob.

Relevancy 64.93%

HI guys,

simple one (I hope). I need to write a simple batch file that open 2, 3 or more specified explorer windows pointing at specific location. e.g. 1 batch file that when double clicked would open an explorer window pointing at the C: drive, another and the D, another at the E and another at the F...etc.

Even better, it would be great to be able to order these, let's say 4, windows so they take up an equal portion of the screen...

EVEN Better STILL, to be able to dictate which one goes where, e.g. C goes to the top left of the screen, D, to the top right...etc

Hope you can help guys...

Bob.

Relevancy 64.5%

All of a sudden Internet Explorer and Live Messenger stopped working I was surfing on some sites which worked okay but I couldn't open new webpages Live Messenger worked as normal I rebooted the computer to see if that would solve anything After that Internet Explorer doesn't work at all it shows quot Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage quot on every webpage I visit Have searched everywhere and tried a bunch of different tricks to solve this but I can't make IE work again I can't start Live Messenger either it says that the Explorer webpage" "Internet the every on display cannot webpage service isn't available but my girlfriend can log on and it works with the Web Messenger The trouble shoot thingie makes an exclamation mark with quot Network ports quot and says something about faulty proxy- or firewall settings That can't be true however "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" on every webpage since I have no proxy and the only firewall I use is Windows own no difference whether it's activated or not Repair doesn't do anything either What can be the problem There's no problems with Firefox and Web Messenger works too Email is no problem either so there is no connection problems I use Live Messenger and Windows public beta x

Relevancy 64.07%

Ok I'm totally at a loss on how to word this so I'm just going to write it out the file file grabs batch folder to File that into names Batch insert from best that I can Batch File that grabs file names from folder to insert into batch file First I have a batch file that I'm writing that will convert mp files to mp files I have a lot for a buddies band using ffmpeg Here's the code that I'm using ffmpeg -i folder video mp -f mp -ab -vn quot different folder music mp quot what I would like to do is add to this so that I don't have to write out this code for every file I have I have the mp files in one folder and than the mp files are saving to another folder So here's an example of what the code will do if it isn't clear yet Folder video mp video mp video mp what it should do is grab video mp and convert it ffmpeg -i folder video mp -f mp -ab -vn quot different folder music mp quot and than move onto the next one ffmpeg -i folder video mp -f mp -ab -vn quot different folder music mp quot and than the Batch File that grabs file names from folder to insert into batch file next one ffmpeg -i folder video mp -f mp -ab -vn quot different folder music mp quot It's going to have to grab the name from the mp file and insert it for the mp file I can get around pretty good in cmd if it's basic commands but when it comes to something like this I'm a little confused Thanks for the help in advance I'll see what i can do about searching some more on what I would have to do and if I find the solution I'll post it here if it isn't already answered

A:Batch File that grabs file names from folder to insert into batch file

A DOS "for /f" loop should do the trick, although changing the filename extension for the output to do everything in one line escapes me at the moment.

Perhaps you could do a dir .\folder\*.mp4/s/b > mp4s.txt, then make a copy of that and edit each line to rename the file to the destination name, and save it as mp3s.txt. Then you just feed both the source (mp4s.txt) and destination (mp3s.txt) filesnames into the for /f loop which handles the ffmpeg conversion.

Quite a crude solution and you'd have to handpatch the destination filenames, but i can't think of how to get a source mp4 filename and then just change the extension.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/232426-batch-file-grabs-file-names-folder-insert-into-batch-file.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Hi this is my protect and files Temporary Can file? Internet password I the the Cookie first post here We got a new computer a few months ago one with Windows XP My son who has his own laptop Can I password protect the Temporary Internet files and the Cookie file? set me up as the Administrator My husband who thinks he knows a lot about computers but DOES NOT has been entering the Temporary Internet file and Cookie file and Can I password protect the Temporary Internet files and the Cookie file? deleting things without I imagine even completely understanding what he is doing The other night he deleted some things while my year old daughter was in the room and she tried to get him to stop because she said although she couldn't see the whole thing a box popped up that said removing this might be harmful to the computer My husband still removed it telling her he quot Knew what he was doing quot The next day I had numerous problems with the computer including an inability to get a dial up connection once I did get one I could not get a lot of our pages to open and several other things My son ran Ad Aware Spybot and Clean Up in case we had gotten something on the computer but it didn't help and he had to do a Systems Restore My daughter then told us that my husband had been removing things from the computer My son said to check here and see if there was anyway I could add those files to the ones that only the Administrator could tinker with A friend of his online last night said for me to just drag those items into my Administrator files but my son was not sure if this would work and doesn't want us to screw around with the files if it wasn't safe Is there a way to keep my husband out of those files How would I set it up Thank you Lisa

A:Can I password protect the Temporary Internet files and the Cookie file?

My, you do seem to be having problems. The answer to your question is that you can only protect folders that are in your user profile. Folders such as Internet Temporary Files and Cookies are common folders and therefore accessible to anyone. However, deleting files from these folders is unlikely to cause the problems you describe. I routinely clear out my temp files and cookies. It just means that for those websites where, for example, passwords are needed, you will have to re-enter them rather than it being done automatically, but it wouldn't stop access to sites. It's more likely that system or program files are being altered or deleted. If your husband is a restricted user, he shouldn't be able to alter these. If you've got problems with your computer you can try doing a system restore. Do you know how to do this?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/can-i-password-protect-the-temporary-internet-files-and-the-cookie-file-134729.html
Relevancy 64.07%

Internet explorer cannot display the webpage with full internet access.

I use broadband or the Amaysim network of 4gb per month on a usb modem or tether on aiphone 3.

With all of these i can never go to a site without intnet explorer popping in saying no connection when there clearly is .

Occassionally if i press diagnose probs button the diagnostics give a trouble shooter option when pressed sometimes will start up the site required.

Kindly assist at your very EARLIEST CONVENIENCE.

Thank you in anticipation

A:Internet explorer cannot display the webpage with full internet access.

Hi, welcome to the forums, go to start, search and type cmd right click on the returned cmd.exe and select "run as administrator" at the prompt type:-

ipconfig/all > 0 & notepad 0 (press enter) post the notepad outcome here.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage-with-full-internet-access-689538.html
Relevancy 64.07%

My internet is connected on my laptop but internet explorer says it cannot display webpage, My question is what can i do so my page will load and so i can search the net?

A:Internet is connected but homepage says internet explorer cannot display the webpage

I am assuming it's wireless, correct?
When connected, go into your Network and Sharing Center, and look at the diagram at the top, are there any red "X" in that diagram with the two computers, and the globe?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-is-connected-but-homepage-says-internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage.896675/
Relevancy 63.64%

I keep my data files under the directory C:\MyData\...

I would like when opening explorer for it to open to same (expanded) within the left pane.

With explorer open to that location, I go to Tools, Folder Options, General and check off automatically expand to current location--which explorer then does not do on subsequent opens?

Mark

A:File explorer--open to specific

I have always done this by editing the shortcuts to Windows Explorer. I have mine set to open the D drive as such:

%windir%\explorer.exe /e, "D:\"

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/150475-file-explorer-open-specific.html
Relevancy 63.64%

My Windows IE8 used to work perfectly, but recently it has stopped working. I have tried all I know to do to fix the problem. Below is my basic computer specifications: Will someone please help me fix this problem?
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3200+, x86 Family 15 Model 47 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 446 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 57239 MB, Free - 44421 MB;
Motherboard: WinFast, C51MCP51, FAB1.0, WYWU61900467
Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

Thanks very much
jdortch50

A:Windows IE 8: error message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

Try these simple tests.

Hold the Windows key and press R, then type CMD (COMMAND for W98/WME) to open a command prompt:

In the command prompt window that opens, type type the following commands one at a time, followed by the Enter key:

NOTE: For the items below in red surrounded with < >, see comments below for the actual information content, they are value substitutions from the previous IPCONFIG command output! Do NOT type <computer_IP_address> into the command, that won't work. Also, the < and > in the text is to identify the parameters, they are also NOT used in the actual commands.

Do NOT include the <> either, they're just to identify the values for substitution.

IPCONFIG /ALL

PING <computer_IP_address>

PING <default_gateway_address>

PING <dns_servers>

PING 74.125.45.100

PING yahoo.com

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter to copy the contents to the clipboard.
Paste the results in a message here.

<computer_IP_address> - The IP Address of your computer, obtained from the IPCONFIG command above. (For Vista/Win7, the IPv4 Address)

<default_gateway_address> - The IP address of the Default Gateway, obtained from the IPCONFIG command above.

<dns_servers> - The IP address of the first (or only) address for DNS Servers, obtained from the IPCONFIG command above.

If you are on a machine with no network connection, use a floppy, USB disk, or a CD-RW disk to transfer a text file with the information to allow pasting it here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-ie-8-error-message-internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage.956303/
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi,
I have a question  that how to copy file from remote desktop user drive to my local machine using  xcopy or any other protocol.

This is my server path "\\Trail01" and here is the file location "c:\Users\ashique.sheikh\Desktop\Day2.R"
How can i give this is in my batch file. I have used this
net use "\\Trail01" "[email protected]" "/USER:ashique.sheikh"
XCOPY /Y \\Trail01\c:\users\ashique.sheikh\Desktop\Day2.R  "D:\VMI"
But its not working. It is give path error.
How can i download this or is there any other way to do it?

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e64a2fec-fa41-4455-ba78-7bca596ddead/regarding-batch-file-to-copy-from-remote-desktop-to-local-machine-using-batch-file?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 63.21%

I've got Win XP. Is there a way to delete a cookie for just ONE website? When I go to Tools, Internet Options, I see only the option to delete ALL cookies. How do I do this?
Thanks!

A:Deleting a Cookie

http://www.ampsoft.net/english/Utilities.php#CookieMonster

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/deleting-a-cookie.247153/
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi fooks I hope you all can read this i'm from Belgium so my Englsich is not as good as it might be I have bought last year a little notebook with Windows Home Premium on it On this machine i am the Administrator and there are no other people on that or guestaccounts made On my desktop i have the utility Process Explorer the executable only from the site 7 [Opening Explorer + Patch: Process error process] Windows + below Process Explorer When i dubbelclick the Windows 7 + Process Explorer + Patch: [Opening error process] Process Explorer is see al the services and processes on my machine A friend of Peter came to me Windows 7 + Process Explorer + Patch: [Opening error process] with his Desktop PC with a death harddrive so i bought a new one I have a DVD with Windows Home Premium that i bought with that other Windows 7 + Process Explorer + Patch: [Opening error process] notebook to help other people and if my computer have a problem I use to register than the serial on the case of the people that need help When i install a new copy of Windows Home Premiun on his computer and also unpack the Process Explorer exe on the desktop and lauch that also as admin i see several services or processes with a Patch Opening error process For exsample winlogon does not link to the normal directory normaly c windows system winlogon exe i think that is the right one See this screenshot i made http www freebits nl images error pe jpg I did some Google search on came on this website process explorer shows quot error opening process quot - BleepingComputer com Somebody there says quot Right click on process explorer and select run as administrator quot When i do that those errors disappear and it all looks like normal with the good patch to the services and to good icon of Winlogon is also there The part i don't understand is why those quot error's quot not apear on my notebook on this machine i don't have to run Process Explorere as Admin I just dubbelclick to exe and no erro's are there Does anybody know why these error's are there on a normal Desktop without running Process Explorer as Administrator A malware infection is not possible because this machine is not on the internet and i have a orginal Windows Home Premium DVD and a brand new Hardrive inside I can't figure out what is wroung and this makes a me a little bit crazy - So much to learn i guess I hope somebody can help me out with this question Many thanks

A:Windows 7 + Process Explorer + Patch: [Opening error process]

You probably have UAC turned off on your computer but not on the your friends computer.

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/280782-windows-7-process-explorer-patch-opening-error-process.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi there,
This is my first post so please forgive me if this subject has already been dealt with!

I joined the Travian online browser 'build-a-village game' and my alliance set up a forum.
I cannot get into the forum! All I get after a long wait is: "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"
Other players can access it but not me. This is happening to me on a few other websites (but not forums) although one or two forums (including this one) take AGES to open.
I also can no longer get automatic updates from the Microsoft website.
I thought it might be my browser so I uninstalled IE7 and tried with IE6.......same problem.
Then I installed Firefox and tried........same problem so presumably it's not my browser but my PC?
Any suggestions would save me losing what little hair I have left!! lol

Relevancy 62.78%

My computer randomly gives me this error I run the diagnostic and it sometimes works Mostly if I restart it works I would like to have it stay connected all the time I have a Internet webpage??? Explorer display cannot work laptop that is on all of the time and I don t ever lose connectivity I performed a hijackthis scan and got the following Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Internet Explorer cannot display webpage??? Software bin btwdins exe C Program Files Google Common Google Updater GoogleUpdaterService exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Event Service VESMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Sony Shared VAIO Entertainment Platform VCSW VCSW exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exe C Program Files Common Files Sony Shared VAIO Entertainment Platform Internet Explorer cannot display webpage??? VzCdb VzCdbSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Sony Shared VAIO Entertainment Platform Internet Explorer cannot display webpage??? VzCdb VzFw exe C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs avsys ScanningProcess exe C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs avsys ScanningProcess exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C Program Files Apoint Apoint exe C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C Program Files Apoint Apntex exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Power Management SPMgr exe C Program Files Sony ISB Utility ISBMgr exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Update VAIOUpdt exe C Program Files Sony VAIO Camera Utility VCUServe exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ee AOLSoftware exe C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C Program Files Canon MyPrinter BJMyPrt exe C Program Files ScanSoft OmniPageSE OpwareSE exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader reader sl exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exe C Program Files Google Google Updater GoogleUpdater exe C PROGRA ZONELA ZONEAL MAILFR mantispm exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C DOCUME Jamie LOCALS Temp Temporary Directory for hijackthis zip HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO AOL Search Enhancement - EB EA-E BE- CFD- F F-C A C EAFA - C Program Files AOL AOL Search Enhancement AOLSearch dll O - BHO Canon Easy Web Print Helper - F E- - E - AAF- BC A A BE - C Program Files Canon Easy-WebPrint EWPBrowseLoader dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA E... Read more

A:Internet Explorer cannot display webpage???

Am I doing this wrong? How can I get someone to help me?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-cannot-display-webpage.656677/
Relevancy 62.78%

I keep getting a message Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage cannot Internet webpage Explorer display the I can use the internet but certain files like mp files will not open but display that message Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes c PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system Dwm exe Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows RtHDVCpl exe C Windows System rundll exe C Windows ModPS Key exe C Program Files Roxio Creator CPMonitor exe C Windows zHotkey exe C Program Files NCH Swift Sound BroadWave broadwave exe C Program Files NCH Software BroadCam broadCam exe C Program Files BigFix bigfix exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Windows ehome ehtray exe C Windows ehome ehmsas exe C Program Files NCH Swift Sound Components mp el mp enc exe C Program Files NCH Swift Sound Components mp el mp enc exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Windows system Macromed Flash FlashUtil c exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Windows system SearchFilterHost exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http www gateway com g sidepanel html Ch Retail amp Br GTW amp Loc ENG US amp Sys DTP amp M GM R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http search yahoo com search fr mcafee amp p s R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhost O - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO Ask Search Assistant BHO - B B - - d -B D- EBB BA F A - C Program Files AskSBar SrchAstt bin A SRCHAS DLL O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO McAfee Phishing Filter - B A- - A -B -BE AFE AB - c PROGRA mcafee msk mskapbho dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO scriptproxy - DB D A - - E -B D- F C - c PROGRA mcafee VIRUSS scriptsn dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO - B E -A B - A -B - CD E A FF - c PROGRA mcafee SITEAD mcieplg dll O - BHO Google Dictionary Compression sdch - C D FE-E D- -BB - C E E C E - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar Component fastsearch B C AC BB E dll O - BHO Browser Address Error Redirector - CA C - B - E-A -A C DB F - c google BAE dll O - BHO Ask Toolbar BHO - F D B -DA B- daf- E -DFEE A AA - C Program Files AskSBar bar bin ASKSBAR DLL O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - Toolbar Ask Toolbar - F D B -DA B- daf- E -DFEE A AA - C Program Files AskSBar bar bin ASKSBAR DLL O - Toolbar McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar - EBBBE -BAD - B C- E A- ABECAE - c PROGRA mcafee SITEAD mcieplg dll O - Toolbar Google Toolbar - C B - - d - B - A CD F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - HKLM Run Windows Defender ProgramFiles Windows Defender MSASCui exe -hide O - HKLM Run ShowWnd ShowWnd exe O - HKLM Run RtHDVCpl RtHDVCpl exe O - HKLM Run RoxWat... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage.861511/
Relevancy 62.78%

For the past week or so I have been unable to access the internet with this laptop I have two computers and the desktop seems to be connecting just fine The laptop says that it is connected to the internet but Explorer webpage Internet the display cannot when I open internet explorer I get the message that it cannot display the webpage I have tried rkill with no success so far The version of Malwarebytes on the laptop is about days out of date with the updates so it s not finding anything and I can t get it to update Stopzilla has found very little mostly cookies And I had to shut it down to get rkill to run I feel bad to bother you guys for help as I know you re Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage all volunteers but this time I really need help Here are the results of DDS DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD NETWORK Run by Susan at on Thu Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium GMT - AV Webroot AntiVirus with Spy Sweeper Enabled Updated D - C - F -E A - FB E AV Lavasoft Ad-Watch Live Anti-Virus Enabled Updated DAAC C - A - DFE-FC C- C E SP Windows Defender Enabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP STOPzilla Anti-Spyware Enabled Updated B E - DC- CA- A -AAB SP Lavasoft Ad-Watch Live Enabled Updated CDFD D- CAC- -C FC- ACB B SP Webroot AntiVirus with Spy Sweeper Enabled Updated E FC - A B- A C-D - D A C Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Program Files x Webroot Security Current Framework WRConsumerService exe C Windows system svchost exe -k rpcss C Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcs C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Program Files x Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWService exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Program Files x Webroot Webroot Desktop Firewall wdfsvc exe C Program Files x Webroot Security current plugins antimalware AEI exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Program Files x Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWWSC exe C Program Files x Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exe F dds scr C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www yahoo com uDefault Page URL hxxp ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale en us amp c amp bd Pavilion amp pf laptop uSearch Page hxxp www google com uSearch Bar hxxp www google com ie mStart Page hxxp www yahoo com mDefault Page URL hxxp www yahoo com uURLSearchHooks H - No File mWinlogon Userinit c windows syswow userinit exe BHO D -C F - efb- B - ECA - No File BHO HP Print Enhancer c e- - -bf - c - C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp printenhancer dll BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll BHO ADB E- AFF- - AA - DAC DFA - No File BHO E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - No File BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper d - c - abf- ecc- c - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll BHO Google Toolbar Helper aa ed - dd- d - -cf f - C Program Files x Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO af de - d - -b fa-ce b ad d - C Program Files x Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll BHO MSN Toolbar Helper d ce e -f a- - e- dc f c f - C Program Files x MSN Toolbar msneshellx dll BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dll BHO STOPzilla Browser Helper Object e f - - d - f b- d b d - C Program Files x STOPzilla SZIEBHO dll BHO HP Smart BHO Class ffffffff-cf e- f b-bdc - e e a - C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp BHO dll TB FEBEFE - B - - D -FFB D... Read more

A:Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HEREWe also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit scanner. Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic:Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal AdviceThen create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here:How to create a GMER logCasey

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/370414/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage/
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi can anyone help me with this. It's quite urgent!

I cannot access certain web pages, specifically login pages. I get to the website i'm looking for, but as soon as i try to login i get the above message. I do not have any connection problem. I get the same error message when i tried to use firefox to login as well. I don't know what happened to my laptop today as i can still login to the website yesterday. Help please! Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage.814158/
Relevancy 62.78%

This problem has presisted for about a week now, my IE7 will not allow me to view web pages, however, if I were to type www.msn.com in the address bar, I am rerouted to google and I'm given search results for msn.com. When I click on the msn.com result I get the "IE cannot display web page error". I've done several system restores, I've deleted the security update 94453 like some recommended, I've turned off my firewall, done spyware checks, virus scans, and have come to find out nothing wrong with it. My laptop is able to surf the net just fine so it has something to do with my computer, but I am not sure what. Was wondering if anyone has had this happen, and if anyone could help. THanks in advance!

Relevancy 62.78%

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage I get the above message from Internet Explorer and Chrome while Firefox works fine The network diagnostic follows Network Diagnostics for Windows XP Last diagnostic run time WinSock Diagnostic WinSock status info webpage Internet Explorer display the cannot Error attmpting to validate the Winsock base providers error Not all base service provider entries could be found in the winsock catalog A reset is needed info Redirecting user to support call Network Adapter Diagnostic Network location detection info Using home Internet connection Network adapter Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage identification info Network Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage connection Name Local Area Connection Device Intel R DC Gigabit Network Connection MediaType LAN SubMediaType LAN info Network connection Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Name Connection Device Net Adapter MediaType LAN SubMediaType info Ethernet connection selected Network adapter status info Network connection status Connected HTTP HTTPS FTP Diagnostic HTTP HTTPS FTP connectivity info FTP Passive Successfully connected to ftp microsoft com info HTTPS Successfully connected to www microsoft com warn HTTP Error connecting to www microsoft com A connection with the server could not be established warn HTTP Error connecting to www hotmail com A connection with the server could not be established error Could not make an HTTP connection nbsp

In internet explorer, go to tools, internet options, connections, lan settings and make sure that ONLY the automatically detect settings is checked. If that doesn't work, try reseting internet explorer in advanced tab of internet options. Then, try uninstall/reinstall both apps (ie and chrome).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage.904318/
Relevancy 62.78%

About days ago I ordered something from TurntableNeedles com When I confirmed the order AV popped up and warned about viruses and wanted me to order their protection I don t remember exactly my first response but I recognized the threat as one that attacked my wife s computer in the cannot Internet webpage display the Explorer past I closed the dialog box but the damage had Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage been done None of my executable programs worked without initiating the warning of a virus I used AVG to run a Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage scan and then ran Malwarebytes and then the programs seemed to work okay However I tried Internet Explorer and every website I tried to access brings the message quot Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage quot except one and that was myMDAnderson com In the Title Bar that particular webpage there is an icon with a padlock None of the other websites have this I also ran CCleaner The affected computer is an HP zv us I am trying to correct the problem using this Toshiba to get onto your website and follow some of the steps I have found I started in Safe Mode with Networking I downloaded FixExe reg onto this computer and transferred it and ran it I did the same with RKill I also downloaded transferred and ran SUPERAntiSpyware However the sick computer would not allow access for updating So I downloaded transferred and ran SUPERAntiSpyware Portable I then ran Malwarebytes again While SUPERAntiSpyware was not able to download updates on the infected computer Malwarebytes did download updates I m confused The first logs pasted below from Malwarebytes and SUPERAntiSpyware show infections and the files that were taken care of The last logs indicate a clean C drive The computer seems to run fine It became much faster after CClean was run But accessing websites is still not possible except for the one mentioned I m wondering if maybe the malware is gone but it left me with a bad or missing file of some sort Your help will be appreciated very much The logs from the MBAM and SAS scans are as follows ---------------------------------------------------------------Malwarebytes Anti-Malware www malwarebytes orgDatabase version Windows Service Pack Internet Explorer PMmbam-log- - - - - txtScan type Quick scanObjects scanned Time elapsed minute s second s Memory Processes Infected Memory Modules Infected Registry Keys Infected Registry Values Infected Registry Data Items Infected Folders Infected Files Infected Memory Processes Infected No malicious items detected Memory Modules Infected No malicious items detected Registry Keys Infected HKEY CURRENT USER SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext Stats b ca - a - d -a df- bb Trojan Agent - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY CURRENT USER Software avsoft Trojan Fraudpack - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY CURRENT USER Software avsuite Rogue AntivirusSuite - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE avsoft Trojan Fraudpack - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE avsuite Rogue AntivirusSuite - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully Registry Values Infected HKEY CURRENT USER SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Run aikfbxoi Rogue AntivirusSuite Gen - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Run aikfbxoi Rogue AntivirusSuite Gen - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully Registry Data Items Infected No malicious items detected Folders Infected No malicious items detected Files Infected C Documents and Settings Thomas Stellman Local Settings Temp d exe Trojan Dropper - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully ---------------------------------------------------------------Malwarebytes Anti-Malware www malwarebytes orgDatabase version Windows Service Pack Internet Explorer AMmbam-log- - - - - txtScan type Quick scanObjects scanned Time elapsed minute s second s Memory Processes Infected M... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/330226/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage/
Relevancy 62.78%

My computer keeps acting up and displaying this error quot Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage quot It only recently started and I cannot access many Explorer display webpage Internet the cannot pages or forms I have tried getting this entered onto this site but with lots of problems I have used HijackThis to upload this following information Please help Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage me Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files Norton Engine ccSvcHst exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPStart exe C Program Files HP QuickPlay QPService exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QLBCTRL exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging bin HpqSRmon exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant HPWAMain exe C Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant WiFiMsg exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared HpqToaster exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files HP HP Software Update hpwuSchd exe C Windows System rundll exe C Program Files Common Files Research In Motion Auto Update RIMAutoUpdate exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exe C Program Files FlashGet flashget exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Brother Brmfcmon BrMfcWnd exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Brother ControlCenter brccMCtl exe C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe C Users Anthony Nadur AppData Local AbacastDistributedOnDemand Node AbacastDistributedOnDemand exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService ISUSPM exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exe C Program Files Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBUpdate qbupdate exe C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPHelper exe C Program Files WD WD Anywhere Backup MemeoBackup exe C Program Files Windows Live Contacts wlcomm exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp clipbook exe C Windows system wuauclt exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbam exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale en bb amp c amp bd Presario amp pf laptop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iehome amp locale en bb amp c amp bd Presario amp pf laptop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - Hosts localhost O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO AskBar BHO - f d - - d - c -aa e ed - C Program Files AskBarDis bar bin askBar dll O - BHO flashget urlcatch - F -AA - B - F D- A B E EF - C Program Files FlashGet jccatch d... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage.830098/
Relevancy 62.78%

OK, my internet explorer cannot access any web page. I get a message saying "Internet Explorer cannot access the webpage"

I have tried many webpages - none work.

I have tried to "Diagnose Connection Problems" - no problem found

I know my internet is working because Firefox works just fine.

The "Work Offline" is NOT checked under the file menu.

I have checked under Tools > Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings, and the Automatically Detect Settings is checked.

I have also checked the Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services and the DNS Client is Automatic and Started.

I am running Windows Firewall, which I have disabled to test IE, to no avail.

I am running AVG Anti-Virus, which I have quit to test IE, to no avail.

SPECS:
Windows Vista Home Basic
Internet Explorer 7.0
AVG 8.0
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.6

any suggestions???

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage-344239.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Suddenly I am seeing a message too often on my Internet Explorer 8 that says Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
My internet connection is always on. It is high speed cable service. I use Microsoft Security Essentials and no other anti-virus or firewall. I am on a home network with a wireless router and no server. This pc is a tablet which has both 100Mbps cable and 54 Mbps wireless access activated all the time. If I hit the IE Refresh page, it will load the site. And then additional tabs opened will also display sites right away. How can I stop this from happpening?

Hello,

Have you tried resetting the IE to it's default settings? You may click here and locate the Fix It Tool button.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage-507841.html
Relevancy 62.78%

Original thread here - gt http www bleepingcomputer com forums ind t amp p Possible malware causing IE and automatic updates to not connect to internet Network connection is fine however other programs and browsers are just fine lt Edit gt Whew things sure got confusing since the last time I display the webpage Explorer cannot Internet ve been here Anyway Some new and interesting info Been having probs Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage with gmer and is running at this moment Anyway Had IE opened for some time so don t know if this is related or whatnot but a Norten Security Scan download window had popped up after about minutes Closed it and quot end task quot on IE Ran an error report just to test to see if the error report might return any errors it did not I had left for about an hour and when I returned gmer was still running this is now no apps will load now Still gmer and firefox which were left running are just fine Got a baloon popup second popup just now CODEgmer exe - Corrupt FileThe file or directory C Mft is corrupt and unreadable Please run the Chkdsk utility Don t know how long this balloon has been coming up The owners don t know if it s popped up before either Note just popped up a third time Once gmer is finished I ll reboot to be able to load cmd and check ipconfig all if there might be anything in there lt Edit gt OS crashed after gmer finished so couldn t add the info Did a chkdsk though since I had to hard boot and got several errors don t think it has anything to do with this issue though after running ipconfig nothing out of the ordinary Don t see how this could be problematic but here s two lines from ipconfig CODE nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp IP Routing Enabled No nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp WINS Proxy Enabled No lt Edit gt Ok went the road less traveled and created a new user account this time quot limited quot and voila IE works So the problem is definitely a user problem and not a system wide problem So if anyone is willing to help figure this out at least point to the configuration files that is loaded from user startup and I could start disabling from there to test certain things Or better yet just delete that user Either way since this user does not have administrative priviledges could there be any problem that could arrise if I ran autoupdates from this user while entering password for the administrator from this user could the infection attack this user as well lt Edit gt Logged back into the affected user now have a Resident Shield alert that pops up overlaps all windows can be moved back only with task manager Task manager does not show any application for it though CODEFile name nbsp nbsp c WINDOWS wuscofe dllThreat name nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Trojan horse Agent BCCZProcess name nbsp nbsp C WINDOWS system rundll exeProcess ID nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Searches turn up for wuscofe dll In regedit HKEY CURRENT USER Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Run Osoxec rundll exe quot C WINDOWS wuscofe dll quot StartupHKEY USERS as well Now to check this against the other user

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.We need to create an OTL ReportPlease download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.In the custom scan box paste the following:CODEmsconfigsafebootminimalactivexdrivers32netsvcs%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe/md5starteventlog.dllscecli.dllnetlogon.dllcngaudit.dllsceclt.dllntelogon.dlllogevent.dlliaStor.sysnvstor.sysatapi.sysIdeChnDr.sysviasraid.sysAGP440.sysvaxscsi.sysnvatabus.sysviamraid.sysnvata.sysnvgts.sysiastorv.sysViPrt.syseNetHook.dllahcix86.sysKR10N.sysnvstor32.sysahcix86s.sysnvrd32.syssymmpi.sysadp3132.sysmv61xx.sysnvraid.sys/md5stop%systemroot%\*. /mp /s%systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles%systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles%systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles%systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav%systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90Push the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTL.txt <-- Will be openedExtra.txt<--Will be minimizedIn the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. I suggest you do this and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.regards myrti

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/335811/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage/
Relevancy 62.78%

I'm new to Vista. I have just connected my new laptop with Vista to my home network (XP). No dramas.

But when browsing the internet (IE7), certain websites won't load (eg Apple, Ninemsn, Microsoft). Eventually it displays "Internet Explorer can't display the webpage". When you diagnose connection problems - it finds no problem.

I have tried turning off firewalls (Vista), uninstalling my AV (NOD32), disabling Vista's autotuning (which booted my brothers computer off the network, but did nothing to mine).

I have tried to browse through Morzilla Firefox (but i can't load the website to download it!) and have tried disabling ADD ONs in IE. None of these change anything!

Anymore suggestions?

A:Internet Explorer can't display the webpage

hi and welcome

Do me a favor go into start>search>type cmd>then type ping msn.com

what response do you get?

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/248236-internet-explorer-cant-display-webpage.html
Relevancy 62.78%

I have web site that my display Explorer cannot the webpage Internet computer will not let me go to any more I Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage get the IE cannot display the webpage message On the rare occasion I do get on the site is garbled with no pictures and Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage unusable-clicking on any post or link just get me the IE message again I do not have this problem with any other site and this site is just a fun forum nothing that should cause a problem I have XP service pack with IE installed I have remover IE and went back to IE with no change in the problem I have cleaned files and cookies and ran the antivirus started IE up without addons updated Java I can't think of anything else to do DDS txt DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by at on Thu Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - AV Norton Internet Security On-access scanning enabled Updated E A - - -B - C C F FW Norton Internet Security enabled C A C -F F- AC -B -A E C F Running Processes C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe svchost exe svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C Program Files Norton Internet Security Engine ccSvcHst exe C WINDOWS system HPZipm exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Norton Internet Security Engine ccSvcHst exe C WINDOWS SYSTEM cmlink exe C WINDOWS SYSTEM cshtdwn exe C WINDOWS SYSTEM cmlink exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system mspaint exe C Program Files Microsoft Office OFFICE OUTLOOK EXE C Program Files Microsoft Office OFFICE WINWORD EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X HPZSTC exe C Documents and Settings My Documents rootkit finder dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www weather com weather local from hugme amp refer hugme uInternet Connection Wizard ShellNext iexplore BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper e f-c d - d -b d- b d be b - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelper dll BHO Symantec NCO BHO adb e- aff- - aa - dac dfa - c program files norton internet security engine coIEPlg dll BHO Symantec Intrusion Prevention d ec - aae- -aeee-f f c - c program files norton internet security engine IPSBHO DLL BHO CACABHO Object c d -a d- ffc-bc -be ee d ba - c program files acasystems acacapturepro scap p dll BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - c program files java jre bin jp ssv dll BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class e e f - ce- c -bc -eabfe f c - c program files java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll TB Norton Toolbar febefe - b - - d -ffb d b ca - c program files norton internet security engine coIEPlg dll EB - a - b-a - c a a - No File uRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exe mRun Cmaudio RunDll cmicnfg cpl CMICtrlWnd mRun c pd c windows system cmlink exe runservices device cpipe- c pd mRun SunJavaUpdateSched quot c program files java jre bin jusched exe quot uPolicies-explorer NoInstrumentation x IE A AA-BDD - bd- - D E A - c program files acasystems acacapturepro SCapPro exe IE D- E - f d- E -A CDF B D - c program files acasystems acacapturepro SCapPro exe IE e e dd -d - - b -f ba - windir Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exe IE FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - c program files messenger msmsgs exe IE B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - FF E -CC A- E E-BF B- E D - c progra micros office REFIEBAR DLL DPF E F - B - D - - BD D - hxxp www pcpitstop com betapit PCPitStop CAB DPF C - A - A - -F F D - hxxp download macromedia com pub shockwave cabs director sw cab DPF AD C - E- D -B E - F D - hxxp java sun com update jinstall- -windows-i cab DPF FFBE D- C C- - BD- DC B C - hxxp fpdownload macromedia com get flashplaye... Read more

Hello and to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.*If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. *If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. *If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.**If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications. In order to be notified via email when your topic has a reply you need to enable topic notifications. To enable topic notifications you should do the following: 1. Click on the My Controls link at the top of the page to enter your control panel. 2. Scroll down to the Options category in the left hand side menu bar and click on the Email Settings link. 3. Put a checkmark in the checkbox labeled Enable 'Email Notification' by default?. 4. Set the If ticked, choose default type: menu option to Immediate Email Notification to have an email sent immediately when someone repliedThe topics you are tracking are shown Here.Because the e-mail notification system is not completely reliable, please check your topic once a day for responses.----------------------------*-------------------------------We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HEREKind regardsNet_Surfer

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/274132/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage/
Relevancy 62.78%

Today morning when i open my computer and go in internet explorer and going website is say Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage but i go to google.com and youtube.com can in but other like facebook when signing in will become Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage how to fix this problem can anyone help me with this problem ? is begin today morning ???? help pls T.T i already poor i don want waste more money on computer how to fix this problem anyone know ?

This post has also been made in Virus and Malware - but there it is accompanied by a HiJack log.
Do not run more than one anti-virus - actually RUNNING on real time protection
Do not run more then one anti-Spyware - actually running
Do not use more than one Firewall.

Sort that out and then if no change go START, programs, accessories, system tools and there you will find IE - no add-ons.
Start IE from there.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage.965812/
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi display Internet webpage cannot Explorer All I m just wondering with my spare Laptop which It cannot display webpages when I try to browse it to the Internet on the network I m connected now but it indicates that I m connected Whereas in my workplace it can connect to our company network and I can browse and access webpages smoothly online The result of Internet Explorer cannot display webpage diagnose run as follows please if anybody can advise Thank you very much Last diagnostic run time Network Adapter Diagnostic Network location detection info Using home Internet connection Network adapter identification info Network connection Name Local Area Connection Device Bluetooth Personal Area Network MediaType LAN SubMediaType LAN info Network connection Name Local Area Connection Device Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller MediaType LAN SubMediaType LAN info Network connection Name Wireless Network Connection Device Atheros AR X Wireless Network Adapter MediaType LAN SubMediaType WIRELESS info Network connection Name Connection Device Net Adapter MediaType LAN SubMediaType warn This machine has more than one Ethernet or more than one Wireless adapter info Redirecting user to support call HTTP HTTPS FTP Diagnostic HTTP HTTPS FTP connectivity warn HTTP Error connecting to www microsoft com The server name or address could not be resolved warn HTTPS Error connecting to www microsoft com The server name or address could not be resolved warn FTP Passive Error connecting to ftp microsoft com The server name or address could not be resolved warn HTTP Error connecting to www hotmail com The server name or address could not be resolved warn HTTPS Error connecting to www passport net The server name or address could not be resolved warn FTP Active Error connecting to ftp microsoft com The server name or address could not be resolved error Could not make an HTTP connection error Could not make an HTTPS connection error Could not make an FTP connection nbsp

Relevancy 62.78%

Just finished working on my son's computer having severe spyware 'issues' Ran VipreRescue in Safe Mode Ran Spybot Ran AVG Seems like it's better but IE Internet the cannot Explorer display webpage doesn't still work properly Home page won't open www google com many others don't but some do Here's a current Hijack This log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgchsvx exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgrsx exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files FolderSize FolderSizeSvc exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files LogMeIn x LogMeInSystray exe C Program Files LogMeIn x RaMaint exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files LogMeIn x LogMeIn exe C Program Files Common Files Ahead lib NMBgMonitor exe C Program Files LogMeIn x LMIGuardian exe C Program Files LogMeIn x LMIGuardian exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgnsx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files LogMeIn x LogMeIn exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Documents and Settings Bradley My Documents My Downloads HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer http O - BHO HelperObject Class - C D-C - C - -FCE AD C - C Program Files TechSmith SnagIt SnagItBHO dll O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll O - Toolbar SnagIt - FF E -ABDE- EB-B E-D AAB CABE - C Program Files TechSmith SnagIt SnagItIEAddin dll O - HKLM Run LogMeIn GUI quot C Program Files LogMeIn x LogMeInSystray exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run AVG TRAY C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKCU Run SpybotSD TeaTimer C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe O - HKCU Run BgMonitor E - C C- d f- C - D A B AA quot C Program Files Common Files Ahead lib NMBgMonitor exe quot O - Extra context menu item Add to Google Photos Screensa amp ver - res C WINDOWS system GPhotos scr O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE REFIEBAR DLL O - Extra button no name - DFB A - F - C -A - CAB FD A - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destro... Read more

Hello and Welcome to TSF.

We no longer use HijackThis as our initial analysis tool. It does show some detail, but generally not enough for today's infections.

Looks like there's a proxy in IE which seems to be related to infections.

*In IE: Tools Menu -> Internet Options -> Connections Tab ->Lan Settings > uncheck "use a proxy server" or reconfigure the Proxy server again in case you have set it previously.

After that....

We want all our members to perform the steps outlined in the link I'll give you below, before posting for assistance. There's a sticky at the top of this forum, and a
Quote:

Having problems with spyware and pop-ups? First Steps

link at the top of each page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please follow our pre-posting process outlined here:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f50/...lp-305963.html

After running through all the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post them in a new topic, as this one shall be closed. I currently have as many open topics as I can effectively handle.

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

Please note that the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum is extremely busy, and it may take a while to receive a reply.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage-441524.html
Relevancy 62.78%

I have a problem with my laptop recently in that although I can send and receive e-mails, I can also connect to the internet via Internet Explorer, but I cannot see any webpages. All I get is 'Internet Explorer cant dislay webpage'. I then tried 'system restore' to an earlier date (as I suspect that one of the updates is causing the problem) and then it worked fine. However, a couple of days later I had the same problem.
Does anyone know how to fix this annoying problem and what I can do to stop it happeneing again?
Many thanks in advance!

A:Internet Explorer cant display webpage

If it's only IE and not any other browser you might use then you can reset IE and see if it helps. It might be a bad add on causing it.
Internet Explorer - Reset

To use IE in safe mode, Start menu-accessories-system tools-IE no add ons.

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/207929-internet-explorer-cant-display-webpage.html
Relevancy 62.78%

hi i have installed kaspersky internet security onto my pc but cannot activate as i get message server unavailable if i go to the website to activate i get internet explorer unable to open webpage the same also applies to windows update and microsoft update i am not very technical but have installed the hijack software and the results are below Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v webpage open explorer internet cannot Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINDOWS system brsvc a exe C WINDOWS system brss a exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C internet explorer cannot open webpage Program internet explorer cannot open webpage Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLAcsd exe C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Internet Security avp exe C Program Files Common Files Authentium AntiVirus dvpapi exe C Program Files Google Common Google Updater GoogleUpdaterService exe C WINDOWS system lxddcoms exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ee AOLSoftware exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Lexmark Series lxddmon exe C Program Files Lexmark Series lxddamon exe C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Internet Security avp exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files AOL VR waol exe C Program Files AOL VR shellmon exe C Program Files Common Files AOL Topspeed aoltpsd exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell co uk myway R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http home bt yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http uk red clientapps yahoo com b http uk docs yahoo com info bt side html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http search aol co uk web isinit true amp query s R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http v windowsupdate microsoft com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - no file O - BHO IEVkbdBHO - AB -E D - F -A A - FA CCA C - C Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Internet Security ievkbd dll O - Toolbar Viewpoint Toolbar - F AD AA -D - - DAF- D B - C Program Files Common Files Viewpoint Toolbar Runtime IEViewBar dll O - Toolbar Lexmark Toolbar - A C- F - -A D-EDD AC F - C Program Files Lexmark Toolbar toolband dll O - HKLM Run ISUSPM Startup C PROGRA COMMON INSTAL UPDATE ISUSPM exe -startup O - HKLM Run ISUSScheduler quot C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe quot -start O - HKLM Run igfxtray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run igfxhkcmd C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run igfxpers C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe O - HKLM Run dla C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run HostManager C Program Files Common Files AOL ee AOLSoftware exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run lxddmon exe quot C Program Files Lexmark Series lxddmon exe quot O - HKLM Run lxddamon quot C Program Files Lexmark Series lxddamon e... Read more

Relevancy 62.78%

I was updating my GameTap application and I received a popup hacker alert from my Kaspersky AV that said quot Someone is trying to change Internet Explorer quot or something along those lines quot Allow or Block quot I chose quot Block quot Then Explorer Cannot The Internet Display Webpage another popup said quot IEXPLORE exe has been changed quot I clicked Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage to open the browser and received this message quot Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage quot and at the bottom while the page was trying to load it says something about a dns error I later found out that the GameTap update was supposed to change IE to allow the app to be launched from the browser or something Maybe by blocking it it messed IE up Also I noticed on a scan with Ad-Aware I had the IST toolbar but I never noticed any effects of this malware and I scan every Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage week so it wasn't on my computer for long I removed the toolbar with Ad-Aware Any ideas how to fix IE

A:Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage

As long as the GameTap addon is safe, try installing it again - and this time allow it. Make a note of what it says it's allowing/blocking and you'll be able to go into the Options and change it there if needed.

Also, Kapersky should have a log file that shows what actions that it blocked.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/97035/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage/
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi First of all thanks a lot for taking Explorer Display Webpage The Internet Cannot the time for helping people I have a computer Sony Vaio Windows Vista and Cable Internet I just bought it and connected it a few months ago everythings works perfect but in the last few days there are some webpages that I can not display I can display most of the pages but there are a few that I can not As an example we can focus on www clarin com it could be also www clarin com ar This is what happens - IE tries to open the page - The message of quot Waiting for res ieframe dll dnserror html quot appears for a second - And then the message quot Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage quot appears These are the things that I have tried - I can open the page from other computers so the webpage seems to be working fine - I tried other browsers and have the same problem - I have scan my computer for viruses Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage or spyware and seems to be fine - I have turned the firewall off and still does not work - I have turned the protected mode for IE off and does not work - I have turn on my computer in safe mode f and does not work - I have unistalled all my antivirues and still does not work of course I reinstalled it - I flushed Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage the dns and does not work - I have a wireless router but I bypassed it Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage and connected my computer to the modem directly with a wire and still does not work Just as a comment by the time this started about a week ago my subscription for norton antivirus expired and I donwloaded AVG Free Edition without uninstalling Norton now I already unistalled Norton I have read a lot of things in this page and I have downloaded the software for the hijack log I have the two txt files ready but I didn't post it here since I am not sure if you want them Please let me know if you want me to paste them here Any suggestion or any thing that I can try will be helpful Thanks again for taking your time to help me

A:Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage

Hi victor1976, Welcome to Bleeping Computer There are many possible reasons why this is happening, and the contributing factors vary for each computer.When removing your Norton Antivirus, did you use the SymNRT Removal Tool specific for that product?Have a look at the topic: How To Remove Your Norton Products.Then do some troubleshooting, using the KB article You receive an error message in Internet Explorer 7: "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage".There is a very long thread in the MSDN Forum about Res://ieframe.dll/dnserror.htm#.This seems to be an issue without a real solution. Hopefully another member will have a suggestion.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/144335/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage/
Relevancy 62.78%

I have access via firefox but my IE gives me that message everytime. Thanks in advance!

A:"Internet Explorer Cannot Display the webpage"

Hello, what is your operating system and version of IE?
1) Have you made any changes on the computer prior to this issue?
2) Is the issue confined to a specific website or with other websites as well?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/488472/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage/
Relevancy 62.78%

There is not one website that I can't go to EXCEPT www.travelocity.com. Everytime I go there it goes to the google page and then I try to go in from there then I get the same message over and over. Internet Explorer cannot display webpage. There is nothing wrong with the website. I am able to get it from another computer. It is not in restricted websites. I used to be able to access it from this computer. I don't know what has changed. I'm really not interested in changing my web browser. Anything I can check for?

Thanks,
Deanna

A:Internet Explorer can't display webpage

Hello,

Lots of things could cause this!

First off try resetting Internet Explorer back to default

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737

I would recommend running some soft of malware scan on that computer too. (even if you have a anti virus installed)

Try http://www.malwarebytes.org/ its the best.

Let us know how you get on.

Ben

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-cant-display-webpage.934332/
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi All,
am trying to open a HTML page from my Hard disk. everythin was working fine in IE6 but when updated to IE7,first page appears. In the Left corner, when I try to expand some links, then receive "Internet explorer cannot display the webpage"

Note am tryin to open the file from my Hard drive..

Checked online for this problem but there is not a proper solution for this

Please help me on this...

thanks in advance

A:Internet explorer cannot display the webpage

hello and welcome

when it says page ca not be displyed has the pages been moved on your hard drive?

also open ie click on file then click on work offline

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage-284456.html
Relevancy 62.78%

I cannot open any webpages in internet explorer - it says it cannot find server even though it shows that it is connected The connection works fine with other computers I have run through basic troubleshooting with my internet ISP and have been advised that something is blocking the connection on the computer Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack bit Processor Mobile Intel R Pentium R CPU GHz x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card RADEON SERIES Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard TOSHIBA DFL Null AB Antivirus Internet open any explorer won't webpage avast antivirus VPS - Updated Yes On-Demand Scanner Enabled Logfile of Trend Micro Internet explorer won't open any webpage HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS System Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Internet explorer won't open any webpage WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system bgsvcgen exe C Program Files TOSHIBA Power Management CeEPwrSvc exe C Program Files TOSHIBA ConfigFree CFSvcs exe C WINDOWS System CTSvcCDA EXE C WINDOWS System DVDRAMSV exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C Program Files Apoint K Apoint exe C Program Files TOSHIBA Power Management CePMTray exe C PROGRA EzButton CPLDFL EXE C Program Files TOSHIBA TouchPad TPTray exe C WINDOWS System ezSP Px exe C Program Files Drag n Drop CD DVD BinFiles DragDrop exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files CyberLink DVD Solution PowerDVD PDVDServ exe C Program Files Labtec Media Keyboard V KbdAp A exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C WINDOWS System SupportAppXL AutoDect exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSCDSPD toscdspd exe C Program Files OLYMPUS OLYMPUS Master Monitor exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exe C WINDOWS system RAMASST exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Program Files Loaris Trojan Remover ltr exe C Program Files Apoint K Apntex exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exe E HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dodo com au R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http iaksignup bigpond com partners mirs bpbbmirs asp R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http iaksignup bigpond com partners mirs bpbbmirs asp R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www dodo com au O - BHO no name - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - no file O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper ocx O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll O - HKLM Run Apoint C Program Files Apoint K Apoint exe O - HKLM Run CeEPOWER C Program Files TOSHIBA Power Management CePMTray exe O - HKLM Run CeEKEY C Program Files TOSHIBA E-KEY CeEKey exe O - HKLM Run CPLDFL C PROGRA EzButton CPLDFL EXE O - HKLM Run TPNF C Program Files TOSHIBA TouchPad TPTray exe O - HKLM Run ezShieldProtector for Px C WINDOWS System ezSP Px exe O - HKLM Run Drag n Drop CD DVD C Program Files Drag n Drop CD DVD BinFiles DragDrop exe StartUp O - HKLM Run OM ... Read more

Relevancy 62.78%

okay its like this i simply cannot go to any webpages when im in normal mode,
when ever i try it always say:Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage...
i cant load any online games or anything but there is connection to the net it just simply
wont load anything but there is connection, so i tryed running it in safe mode with internet connection and here i can go to any pages and everything else load games and stuff,
so can anyone help me to get it work on the normal mode too again?

sry if its in the wrong section i posted.

Muss: Google for WinsockfixXP if you are running XP or Winsockfix if you're running a different OS.
Run it and see if that fixes your problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage.663320/
Relevancy 62.78%

Today I updated Flash and Mozilla and I am unable to use Internet Explorer. Each time I open a new IE window I see the following in the address bar: http://toolbar.ask.com/toolbarv/askR...=www.yahoo.com

I have been reading the posts regarding a Trojan and how to resolve using HJT but before I attempted to make any changes suggested I wanted to see if my problem is the same.

P.S. I will not be able to work on any solution until later tonight probably 10pm central time.

Thank you,

Kayleen

Hello and welcome

if you think you are infected with a virus please do this

http://www.techsupportforum.com/secu...oval-help.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage-322765.html
Relevancy 62.78%

I can not open any internet explorer pages Everytime I try it says quot Internet Explorer cannot display webpage quot I recently returned from vacation at my sister's where I was trying to connect to her wireless connection I cannot Internet webpage display Explorer could not connect automatically so I attempted to do it manually Eventually I gave up and Internet Explorer cannot display webpage just plugged her cable into my computer Once I returned home I realized that I can now not connect to the internet at all It shows that my computer is picking up my wireless signal and says I am connected However everytime I try to open internet explorerer I keep on getting the error page The very top of internet explorer says quot windows internet explorer provided by comcast quot I do not have comcast Does anyone know how I can get rid of quot internet explorer provided by comcast quot I believe this may be my connection problem but then again I really have no idea Any help would be GREATLY appreciated Thanks D

A:Internet Explorer cannot display webpage

See Repairing network connections

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/252286/internet-explorer-cannot-display-webpage/
Relevancy 62.78%

Hello,
I am new to this forum.
Anyway, i've run into problems accessing my hotmail, yahoo or anything with regards to internet explorer. i have tried using google chrome and have gotten the message Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): Unknown error.
Someone please help me.
Thank you

A:Internet explorer cannot display the webpage

Please supply the following info, exact make and models of the equipment please.

Name of your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
Make and exact model of the broadband modem.
Make and exact model and hardware version of the router (if a separate unit).
Make and exact model and hardware version of any other network equipment, like a repeater, a booster, hi-gain antenna, etc.
Model numbers can usually be obtained from the label on the device.
Connection type, wired or wireless.
If wireless, encryption used, (none, WEP, WPA, or WPA2)
Version and patch level of Windows on all affected machines, i.e. XP (Home or Pro), SP1-SP2-SP3, Vista (Home, Business, Ultimate), etc.
The Internet Browser in use, IE, Firefox, Opera, etc.

Please give an exact description of your problem symptoms, including the exact text of any error messages.

If you're using a wireless connection, have you tried a direct connection with a cable to see if that changes the symptoms?
For wireless issues, have you disabled all encryption on the router to see if you can connect that way?
Have you connected directly to the broadband modem to see if this is a router or modem/ISP issue?
If there are other computers on the same network, are they experiencing the same issue, or do they function normally?

On any affected computer, I'd also like to see this:

Hold the Windows key and press R, then type CMD (COMMAND for W98/WME) to open a command prompt:

Type the following commands on separate lines, following each one with the Enter key:

PING 206.190.60.37

PING yahoo.com

NBTSTAT -n

IPCONFIG /ALL

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter.
Paste the results in a message here.

If you are on a machine with no network connection, use a floppy, USB disk, or a CD-RW disk to transfer a text file with the information to allow pasting it here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage.837384/
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi All,
Iam trying to work on my mothers computer using logmein. Her problem is that Internet Explorer says that it cannot display the webpage. She is connected to the internet because she can get her email and I can control her computer through log me in but I can't get to any webpages. She is running Vista which I don't have on my computer so I don't know much about it and she is on Internet Explorer 8. I can ping www.google.com and get a reply. Not sure what else to do. Does anyone have any suggestions?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage-490429.html
Relevancy 62.78%

At first my Internet Explorer was not able to pop up So I had to download Firefox from my AOL so I could at least download IE I upgraded to IE but now I get the error message below Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage What you can try It appears you are connected to the Internet but you might want to try to reconnect to the Internet Retype the address Go back to display webpage cannot the Explorer Internet the previous page Most likely causes You are not connected to the Internet The website is encountering problems There might be a typing error in the address More information This problem can be caused by a variety of issues including Internet connectivity has been lost The website is temporarily unavailable The Domain Name Server DNS is not reachable The Domain Name Server DNS does not have a listing for the website's domain If this is an HTTPS secure address click tools click Internet Options click Advanced and check to be sure the Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section For offline users You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages To view subscribed feeds Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Click the Favorites Center button click Feeds and then click the feed you want to view To view recently visited webpages might not work on all pages Click Tools and then Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage click Work Offline Click the Favorites Center button click History and then click the page you want to view

This is related to your topic in the HiJack This forum here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/226070/internet-explorer-will-not-open/ I don't know what happened there, but your topic should get picked up again soon. I apologize for the fact that your topic got left hanging.Orange Blossom

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/231948/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage/
Relevancy 62.78%

I having troubles with connecting to certain web pages specifically login pages I get to the website I m looking for but as soon as I try to login I get the above message My modem is fine connection is fine I can use Firefox have no trouble accessing the web pages I go to - including login pages I can navigate around a website from its homepage no problem but as soon as I try logging in with IE I get the message above I m not sure but I think this is messing with my msn messenger as well because I m not able to get on The message reads Signing into Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailble Please try again later Error code d I Explorer cannot display the webpage Internet have checked the service status it says it is working fine and I have called one of my friends they said it was fine I m thinking this has something to do with my firewall or the security on Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage IE Any suggestions Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Thanks nbsp

before you lower the security level, delete cookies and temporary internet files.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage.613724/
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi We am running this dell B with xp home sp The admin account works fine and seems to be warms spyware free For security reasons we are normally using webpage display help cannot Please the with internet explorer a limited account This account had become unusable and was diagnosed by defender with win FakeSpyro Trojan that was subsequently removed We also installed and ran AVG which removed a few more items The problem we have with explorer on the limited account is that it cannot open any web pages Firefox works fine on that account Explorer works also fine on the admin account Here is the hijackthis report Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C WINDOWS system WLTRAY exe C WINDOWS stsystra exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Please help with internet explorer cannot display the webpage Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId Please help with internet explorer cannot display the webpage R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext quot C Program Files Outlook Express msimn exe quot mailurl mailto email protected R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer http O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Skype add-on mastermind - BF B-C D - d - A -A F BA C - C Program Files Skype Toolbars Internet Explorer SkypeIEPlugin dll O - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO Search Helper - EBF - F- bff-A F-B E AAC B - C Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack Search Helper SEPsearchhelperie dll O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO Windows Live Toolbar Helper - E A DC - - A - EA-DC EC ACF - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar wltcore dll O - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll O - Toolbar amp Windows Live Toolbar - FA EF- D- D - B F- A D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar wltcore dll O - HKLM Run Broadcom Wireless Manager UI C WINDOWS system WLTRAY exe O - HKLM Run SigmatelSysTrayApp stsystra exe O - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe O - HKLM Run igfxtray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run igfxhkcmd C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run igfxpers C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime QTTask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run Windows Defender quot C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe quot -hide O - HKLM Run TuneClone C Program Files TuneClone TuneClone exe silence O - HKLM Run NoteBurner C Program Files NoteBurner VTBurnerGUI exe silence O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKCU Run QuickTime Task ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/please-help-with-internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage.903999/
Relevancy 62.78%

Hello The Webpage Cannot Open Internet Explorer last couple of days IE and Firefox have been giving me quot Cannot Open Webpage quot errors It doesn t happen every time but just enough to annoy me My internet is completely fine Even the Diagnostics tests come back that it s working The nd part to it is when I do searches sometimes some of the sites on the search page will redirect me to other sites with popups I m sure I have some malware but I can t get rid of it I ve ran both Spybot and Malwarebytes but the problem is still here Little help Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA exe C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaantmon exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Internet Explorer Cannot Open Webpage Program Files AVG AVG avgnsx Internet Explorer Cannot Open Webpage exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgemcx exe C Program Files Secunia PSI PSIA exe C Program Files Yahoo SoftwareUpdate YahooAUService exe C Program Files AVG AVG AVGIDSAgent exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgtray exe C program files real realplayer update realsched exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files NETGEAR WNDA v WNDA v exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - URLSearchHook no name - - no file O - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C E -B - BC - - C CA - C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data Real RealPlayer BrowserRecordPlugin IE rpbrowserrecordplugin dll O - BHO AVG Do Not Track - EEF-CB F- F-AFEB-D E A B BA - C Program Files AVG AVG avgdtiex dll O - BHO Increase performance and video formats for your HTML lt video gt - E D- - FD- C - A F - C Program Files DivX DivX Plus Web Player ie DivXHTML DivXHTML dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO SingleInstance Class - FDAD DA - A - FD - C - F AC - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn YTSingleInstance dll O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion ... Read more

A:Internet Explorer Cannot Open Webpage

Greetings and Welcome to The Forums!!My name is Gringo and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.I have put together somethings for you to keep in mind while I am helping you to make things go easier and faster for both of usPlease do not run any tools unless instructed to do so.
We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.Please read every post completely before doing anything.
Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the Watch Topic Button, select Immediate Notification, and click on Proceed. This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster. NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of hartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer. NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad. Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.DeFogger:Please download DeFogger to your desktop.

Double click DeFogger to run the tool.
The application window will appear Click the Disable button to disable your CD Emulation drivers Click Yes to continue A 'Finished!' message will appear Click OKDeFogger may ask you to reboot the machine, if it does - click OKDo not re-enable these drivers until otherwise instructed.Security CheckDownload Security Check by screen317 from here.Save it to your Desktop.Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.Download DDS:Please download DDS by sUBs from one of the links below and save it to your desktop:
Download DDS and save it to your desktop

Link1
Link2
Link3

Please disable any anti-malware program that will block scripts from running before running DDS.

Double-Click on dds.scr and a command window will appear. This is normal.Shortly after two logs will appear:
DDS.txt Attach.txtA window will open instructing you save & post the logsSave the logs to a convenient place such as your desktopCopy the contents of both logs & post in your next replyinformation and logs:In your next post I need the following

.logs from DDSlet me know of any problems you may have hadGringo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/468570/internet-explorer-cannot-open-webpage/
Relevancy 62.78%

I cannot get on the internet. When I click on it, it says internet explorer cannot diplay the webpage. I ran a diagnose connection problem and it told me windows cannot connect to the internet using http, https, or ftp. it says it is caused by firewall settings on the computer. i turned off the firewall settings and it still wont allow me on the intenet.

it is a wireless connection and says it has excellent connection. my roomates are able to access the internet.

can somebody guide me through or give me some tips of things to do to fix my problem please?

A:internet explorer cannot display the webpage

Go into to 'Internet Options' -> 'Connections' -> 'LAN Settings' -> and unchecked the proxy server option. Worked like a charm. From another thread worked great for me.. I was trying for a month to fix it..

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage-441731.html
Relevancy 62.78%

So about a week ago my pc was noticibly infected by thinkpoint After some surging and troubleshooting I was able to get ff to work ie is still having problems When I type in any address in the address bar I get http or http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId and the page reads Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage I am running Windows Vista Home Premium service pack pc manufacturer is dell inspiron s pentium Dual-core bit webpage ie the cannot Explorer Internet display op here is my hijackthis first log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files x Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files x McAfee Security Scan SSScheduler exe C Program Files x HP HP Software Update hpwuschd exe C Program Files x Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C PROGRA MICROS wkcalrem exe C Program Files x ie Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Users Supervisor Downloads HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer provided by Dell R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer http R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - Hosts localhost O - HKLM Run googletalk quot C Program Files x Google Google Talk googletalk exe quot autostart O - HKLM Run HP Software Update C Program Files x Hp HP Software Update HPWuSchd exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files x Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files x Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKCU Run ehTray exe C Windows ehome ehTray exe O - HKCU Run SUPERAntiSpyware C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exe O - HKUS S- - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe detectMem User LOCAL SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - Run WindowsWelcomeCenter rundll exe oobefldr dll ShowWelcomeCenter User LOCAL SERVICE O - HKUS S- - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe detectMem User NETWORK SERVICE O - Global Startup Digital Line Detect lnk C Program Files x Digital Line Detect DLG exe O - Global Startup McAfee Security Scan Plus lnk O - Global Startup MozyHome Status lnk C Program Files MozyHome mozystat exe O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files x Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra Tools menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files x Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE REFIEBAR DLL O - Unknown file in Winsock LSP c windows system wpclsp dll O - Unknown file in Winsock LSP c windows system wpclsp dll O - Unknown file in Winsock LSP c windows system wpclsp dll O - Unknown file in Winsock LSP c windows system wpclsp dll O - Unknown file in Winsock LSP c windows system wpclsp dll O - Unknown file in Winsock LSP c windows system wpclsp dll O - Unknown file in Winsock LSP c windows system wpclsp dll O - Unknown file in Winsock LSP c windows system wpclsp dll O - Un... Read more

A:ie Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Hi,

Sorry for delayed response. Forums have been really busy. If you still need help with this do following, please.
Download DDS and save it to your desktop from here or here or here.
Disable any script blocker, and then double click dds file to run the tool.
When done, DDS will open two (2) logs:
DDS.txt
Attach.txt

Save both reports to your desktop. Post them back to your topic.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ie-internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage.966863/
Relevancy 62.78%

i keep getting this display. I have deleted temp intrnet files

Are you sure your internet is working properly?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage-338387.html
Relevancy 62.78%

I have internet explorer beta Recently did a restore because windows wouldn't load Now all of a sudden I can not log into any website i e facebook gmail etc I get the error display the webpage cannot Internet Explorer message quot Internet Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Explorer cannot display Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage the webpage quot It doesn't matter where I'm trying to log into on the internet that page comes up whenever I try I've tried resetting the browser back to default and that didn't work I've tried a virus scan and malware scan and nothing comes up Here is my HJT log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files x IObit Advanced SystemCare AWC exe C Program Files x Dell DataSafe Local Backup Components scheduler STService exe C Program Files x Dell DataSafe Local Backup Toaster exe C Program Files x STMicroelectronics Accelerometer FF Protection exe C Program Files x Microsoft Office Office MSOSYNC EXE C Users Melissa AppData Roaming Google Google Talk googletalk exe C Program Files x Dell Webcam Dell Webcam Central WebcamDell exe C Program Files x Roxio Roxio Burn RoxioBurnLauncher exe C Program Files x Dell Support Center bin sprtcmd exe C Program Files x IObit IObit Security is tray exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files x Roxio Roxio Burn Roxio Burn exe C Program Files x Absolute Software LoJack for Laptops notifier LoJackNotifier exe C Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox Beta firefox exe C Program Files x Mozilla Firefox Beta plugin-container exe C Program Files x Trend Micro HiJackThis HiJackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar Preserve R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page Bing R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL MSN com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL Bing R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page Bing R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page Your Home Page Has Been Changed R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - Hosts localhost O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO McAfee Phishing Filter - B A- - A -B -BE AFE AB - no file O - BHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C E -B - BC - - C CA - C ProgramData Real RealPlayer BrowserRecordPlugin IE rpbrowserrecordplugin dll O - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO Search Helper - EBF - F- bff-A F-B E AAC B - C Program Files x Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack Search Helper SEPsearchhelperie dll O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C PROGRA MICROS Office GROOVEEX DLL O - BHO Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO URLRedirectionBHO - B F A - E - -BA - B E FF - C PROGRA MICROS Office URLREDIR DLL O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - HKLM Run Dell Webcam Central quot C Program Files x Dell Webcam Dell Webcam Central WebcamDell exe quot mode O - HKLM Run Desktop Disc Tool quot c Program Files x... Read more

For a test, disable your AV program including the firewall. Maybe it is blocking it. But that should only be a quick test - do not operate normally in this mode.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/128702-internet-explorer-cannot-display-webpage.html
Relevancy 62.78%

I have read some of your solutions for this problem but none of them fixed webpage cannot display the Explorer Internet mine Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage besides the problem above I also have a hard time downloading information form the internet I have tried to download spybot or trend micros version and it freezes everytime not sure what to do And on a lot of websites I have to refresh the screen many time in order for information to display In previous post from people I saw you asked for hijackthis info so here is mine Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files x Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exe C Program Files x Skype Phone Skype exe C Program Files BigFix bigfix exe C Program Files x HP Digital Imaging bin hpqtra exe C Program Files x Microsoft Office Office ONENOTEM EXE C Program Files Camera Assistant Software for Gateway traybar exe C Program Files x Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files x Real RealPlayer realplay exe C Program Files x AOL waol exe C Program Files x Common Files AOL ee aolsoftware exe C Program Files x HP HP Software Update hpwuSchd exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BluetoothHeadsetProxy exe C Program Files Camera Assistant Software for Gateway CEC MAIN exe C Program Files x Skype Plugin Manager skypePM exe C Program Files x AOL shellmon exe C Program Files x Common Files AOL Topspeed aoltpsd exe C Program Files x Microsoft Office Office OUTLOOK EXE C Users Todd AppData Roaming mjusbsp magicJack exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunes exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceHelper exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin distnoted exe C Program Files x Internet Explorer ieuser exe C Program Files x QuickTime QuickTimePlayer exe C Program Files x Sling Media SlingPlayer SlingPlayer exe C Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLLoginProxy exe C Windows SysWow Macromed Flash FlashUtil f exe C Program Files x Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www gateway com g startpage html Ch Retail amp SubCH BB amp Br GTW amp Loc ENG US amp Sys PTB amp M P- FX R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www gateway com g startpage html Ch Retail amp SubCH BB amp Br GTW amp Loc ENG US amp Sys PTB amp M P- FX R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www gateway com g startpage html Ch Retail amp SubCH BB amp Br GTW amp Loc ENG US amp Sys PTB amp M P- FX R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http www gateway com g sidepanel html Ch Retail amp SubCH BB amp Br GTW amp Loc ENG US amp Sys PTB amp M P- FX R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook Yahoo u C - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C PROGRA Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exe O - Hosts localhost O - BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C PROGRA Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Skype add-on mastermind - BF B-C D - d - A -A F BA C - C Program Files x Skype Toolbars Internet Ex... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage.737134/
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi there Ok Let me first say I am not sure if I am posting this in the right section of the forum The problem appears to be a network problem but I am almost certain it was Internet This Cannot Webpage Explorer Display caused first off by a virus Ok the problem is as follows I sometimes get that message when loading up websites which says quot Internet Explorer Cannot Display This Webpage quot When this happens I am connected to the internet Internet Explorer Cannot Display This Webpage and can be downloading talking on msn Internet Explorer Cannot Display This Webpage or ventrillo or doing anything else that requires internet access I then have to keep refreshing the page until the website loads up sometimes this can happen right away and other times it takes several refreshes until the internet explorer decides it can display the webpage Also sometimes when website do load they seem to load what looks like a simplified version on the website kind of like a printer friendly version and I then have to refresh the page again The problem all started the about or days ago when i was surfing the web when suddenly a virus virus downloaded itself onto my computer It was that Anti-Malware Doctor along with a load of other malware that gets downloaded with it By using a number of programs such as Malware Bytes and Spybot Search amp Destroy and HiJack this I managed to get rid of all the viruses off my computer Now I am fairly confident that I am malware free as I have run several scans of my system using malwarebytes and SB S amp D all fully updated and found no trace of malware but even so the above problem is still happening and I dont know what to do about it Before the virus my internet was fine I would open IE and it would load the webpage now it keeps telling me it cant find webpages and I have to refresh constantly plus my internet seems kind of slow Does anyone have any idears what the problem might be and how I may go about correcting the problem I am running Windows Ultimate bit and using IE version There is a cookie in it for anyone who can help sorry if I waffled there a bit Just trying to give you all the information nbsp