Windows Support Forum

Elantech Touchpad Not Working Properly and Flashing Loading Circle

Q: Elantech Touchpad Not Working Properly and Flashing Loading Circle

Hi guys and Circle Loading Flashing Not Touchpad Working Elantech Properly I Elantech Touchpad Not Working Properly and Flashing Loading Circle hope someone can help me with this Elantech Touchpad Not Working Properly and Flashing Loading Circle So I recently upgraded from Windows to Windows and I noticed a few issues with the touchpad on my laptop two finger scrolling no longer works Now I have to drag one finger on the right edge of the touchpad up and down in order to scroll vertically I've also noticed the blue loading circle beside the pointer keeps flashing roughly once per second whenever i leave it alone even if I am not running any programs I can leave it on the desktop and the blue circle still keeps flashing It appears Win installed a new driver called ELAN Input Device That's what it says when I go to the device manager However when I go to the settings menu gt devices gt mouse and touchpad gt additional mouse options to the mouse properties there is no way to configure the gestures I found out that I have to go to the Elantech folder in program files and run the ETDAniConf application and that brings up the gesture customization menu However when I run the program the option for two finger scrolling pinch zoom etc are checked on as is the default There is no option for one finger right side scrolling like I mentioned earlier And as I said the blue circle keeps flashing when idle My laptop is a MSI GT running Windows upgraded from which was updated from Any help would be greatly appreciated To sum up ELAN is messing up my touchpad and the pointer loading circle keeps flashing when idle Thanks for reading

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f338/elantech-touchpad-not-working-properly-and-flashing-loading-circle-1081937.html
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Elantech Touchpad Not Working Properly and Flashing Loading Circle

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 111.37%

I recently upgraded my computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and have noticed some issues:

Whenever I stop moving the mouse, the little blue loading circle keeps blinking. Now I don't exactly if it's causing any problems but I'm sure it wasn't doing that before I upgraded and I think it may be related to this second issue:

My touchpad no longer scrolls with two fingers. Now it only scrolls via touching the right side of the pad and dragging my finger up or down. No two finger gestures work anymore.
There seems to be a new driver called Elantech and I've found a settings menu for it but the gesture controls say they're turned on even though they don't work.

Has anyone had a problem like this?

I have an MSI GT 60
i7 Windows 10

A:Blinking Loading Circle and Touchpad Not Scrolling Properly

MSI GS70 2OD here. Same issue.
Windows 10.0.10586

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/38415-blinking-loading-circle-touchpad-not-scrolling-properly.html
Relevancy 87.29%

I was having this issue for the last week, tried numerous fixes people recommended none worked. Just did a clean install booted the pc and its still there. I'm out of ideas. Anybody got any tricks tucked away? help

A:the loading icon(blue circle) keeps flashing next to my Pointer

What is the make and model of this computer?

Notice:  SeaTools for DOS will run on all manufacturer's hard drives, but may not recognize the hard drive if the Storage Configuration is not set in a configuration which SeaTools will recognize. 

If the motherboard has a Intel SATA controller the storage configuration for SATA must be set to AHCI.  If you need to change the configuration this will have to be done in the BIOS.

If the mohterboard has a Marvel SATA controller the storage configuration for SATA must be set to IDE.

To determined how your storage is configured open the Device Manager and click on IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.This will expand the tree allowing you to see your storage configuration.

Please download SeaTool for DOS to your desktop.  This will make it easy to find the ISO file.

When the SeaTools for DOS website opens click on I Accept, then click on the Download button.

This download is a ISO image which you will need to burn to a CD or DVD in order to create a bootable disc which be used to run the diagnostic tests.

To burn this ISO file to a CD or DVD use the instructions below.

Notice:  This applies only to Windows 7 and Windows 8, earlier versions do not have this.

1.  Place a blank CD or DVD in the tray of your optical drive and close the tray.

2.  After you have downloaded the ISO image you want to burn right click on the Start orb, then choose Windows Explorer.

3.  When Explorer opens click on Downloads in the left pane.  Scroll down till you find the ISO file you want and double click on it.  Click on Burn Disk Image.

4.  In the image below you will see Disk burner:, this should be set to the optical drive you want to use.  Click on Verify disc after burning if you want to Windows to verity the disc image after burn.  Click on burn.

5.  In the image below you can see that the green progress bar, when the image is finished burning the bar will be filled.

6.  After the image has completed being burned click on Close. 

Once the disc is created load it in the CD/DVD drive and restart the computer.

If the disc is recognized you should receive a message instructing you to press any key to continue to boot from the disc.

Please note:  You may need to change the boot order in the BIOS so the CD/DVD-ROM is the first device in the boot order, and the hdd is the second device.

Please run the short test and include the results in your next post in this topic.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/610606/the-loading-iconblue-circle-keeps-flashing-next-to-my-pointer/
Relevancy 86.43%

As the title says I have this constant loading going on somewhere in my computer it interferes with my games or if I put anything to full screen it automatically pulls it out of full screen and minimizes it to Constant circle) icon flashing next mouse. my (blue loading It also interferes with my typing If I'm trying to type Constant flashing loading icon (blue circle) next to my mouse. in an address to go to a website the flashing loading will make it so I have to keep clicking in the address bar to finish typing out the address auto saved usernames are also an issue where I'll type the first three letters of my username It will pull up then immediately disappear I have to be really fast to click it or result to the constant clicking of the username bar to put my username in Also an issue with right clicking anything the right click quot open delete new folder etc quot will come up and before I can move to click what I want it disappears I restarted my computer and it went away once I thought the issue was resolved and paid no attention to it I then turned my computer off and back on after a virus scan and the problem persists again I tried turning the computer off and on again but again the problem continues Any help on how I can find whats constantly loading causing the flashing loading icon next to my mouse

A:Constant flashing loading icon (blue circle) next to my mouse.

Figured it out. I had to go into my task manager. clicked "more details" and found the Windows Explorer task. and Restarted it. It just corrected the problem for me. Im unsure if this is a permanent fix or if I will have to find another way to correct this issue. to me it seems that something wasnt able to load right whenever the computer is restarted involving the new OS. as said before this has solved the issue. unsure if this issue is permanent or temporary pending my next computer restart.

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/11399-constant-flashing-loading-icon-blue-circle-next-my-mouse.html
Relevancy 86.43%

here's my stuff in performance tab of task manager
cpu ~12-14% ~4.14-4.17 ghz

memory 4.5/16 GB (28%)

ssd 0-1%

ethernet s:0 r:0-8 kbps

it says my up time is over 22 hours but I turned it off last night so that is the only thing I"d consider abnormal but that could also just be cause beta

if it's happening to everyone then no big deal everything seems to be fine but if it's just me please help me figure it out in case it's slowly setting my computer on fire tyvm

A:14328 - constant flashing loading circle next to mouse cursor

In task manager, processes tab, is anything peaking near 100% when the issue is occurring?

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/48348-14328-constant-flashing-loading-circle-next-mouse-cursor.html
Relevancy 77.4%

W10 Login screen Circle with I in it and flashing circle next to it at left wont allow user to type anything.
It is a HP all in 1 touch screen.
You cant type in the pw box the blank circle next to the one with the "I" in it flashes.
See pic? any ideas?

A:W10 Login screen Circle with I in it and flashing circle next to it

Your screenshot shows your email address.

Suggest you delete it and repost one with email address cropped out.

http://www.tenforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/50150-w10-login-screen-circle-i-flashing-circle-next.html
Relevancy 76.11%

My laptop came with an Elantech touchpad and the 5.0.3.6 driver. I cannot get the touchpad to disable tapping even though I've disabled it on the touchpad tab. There is no BIOS setting (Phoenix). Does anyone know if a different driver will correct the situation -- or a work-around?

Thanks
Walt

A:Disabling tapping on an Elantech touchpad

WaltP said:

My laptop came with an Elantech touchpad and the 5.0.3.6 driver. I cannot get the touchpad to disable tapping even though I've disabled it on the touchpad tab. There is no BIOS setting (Phoenix). Does anyone know if a different driver will correct the situation -- or a work-around?

On my HP laptop, updating its Synaptics touchpad driver fixed that exact problem. Elantech may have a similar update. Check laptop mfg's site first, Elantech's site second.

(Note: it is possible that there is a driver update which addresses the issue but makes no mention of the fix in the description. Be sure to create a Restore Point before applying [any] update!)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/disabling-tapping-on-an-elantech-touchpad.636391/
Relevancy 76.11%

Hello A while ago i had installed win on my laptop and was satisfied enough with it touchpad. Elantech Missing gesture on It had some issues with sound latency and touchpad Missing gesture on Elantech touchpad. stopped working after about a month without reboot but in general it worked fine for me Also touchpad had some cool gestures such as quot continuous dragging quot - if i'm dragging a window and my finger get close to the border of touchpad i could put second finger on touchpad and continue dragging I was using it quite frequent because it is useful with multiple displays And it was worked good Until yesterday Windows has decided that it's time for update and in the morning when i turn on my laptop it started updating and after that all began falling apart I couldn't find this gesture anymore now when i dragging a window if second finger touches touchpad it stop dragging and think i'm trying to scroll in device manager touchpad displayed as HID mouse and after hours keyboard stopped work gt lt That's why i quot love quot microsoft update policy I've Missing gesture on Elantech touchpad. made a clean install today tried some touchpad drivers and still missing this gesture In windows settings all touchpad settings turned on Does anyone know how to turn it on Thank you and sorry for my bad English

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/63511-missing-gesture-elantech-touchpad.html
Relevancy 75.25%

I just bought an Ideapad 700 and I love everything about it until I noticed I couldn't bring up a context menu (right click, popup menu, whatever you call it where you are).  I tried for nearly 3 hours and the best I came up with was making the 3 finger double tap into the right click menu.  Uninstalling the elantech driver and using the Microsoft Windows 10 driver didn't work.  I installed the Asus driver and that actually did work for the 2 finger double tap right click, but I hate that too.  I just want normal touchpad behavior where you hit the right button area for the context menu.  Is there any way to do that behavior, or just have 2 finger single tap?  I didn't expect to pay this much for a laptop and spend hours on something this stupid.  It's almost becoming a deal-breaker for me.

A:Ideapad 700 Elantech Touchpad Right Click / Popup ...

Right click with right button: Enable it through Úlan utilityTwo finger tap for right click -> Registry mod

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Ideapad-700-Elantech-Touchpad-Right-Click-Popup-Menu-Context/td-p/3434881
Relevancy 75.25%

I have an Acer Aspire G with a mobile i CPU The exact Aspire laptop model is below It was bought in France I believe that an alias or some other terminology for this model is PEW G- G MnkkThe driver page for this model lists both Synaptics and ELANTECH as possible touchpad devices How can I figure out which touchpad it has I used the Acer program HWVendorDetection exe that was mentioned in another thread on this board but the list of devices return is very short and is LANVGAVGA Wireless LANhttp global-download acer com FilesDownload HWID HWVendorDetection exeWhen I run System Info for Windows SIW I get Property ValueMouseDevice ID ACPI PNP F amp B DBF amp Status x a StartedProblem x 5742G? Elantech or on Syn... Aspire Identify touchpad Service i prtCapabilities x Identify touchpad on Aspire 5742G? Elantech or Syn... Config Flags x Hardware IDs ACPI PNP F Hardware IDs PNP F Class GUID D E Identify touchpad on Aspire 5742G? Elantech or Syn... F-E - CE-BFC - BE Enumerator name ACPIPhys Obj Name Device Install State x It appears from searching around that PNP F is a generic identifier for a mouse device It appears that the touchpad is hooked into the laptop mainboard via a PS interface Thank You signature

http://community.acer.com/t5/Legacy-Laptops-and-Netbooks/Identify-touchpad-on-Aspire-5742G-Elantech-or-Synaptics/td-p/435019/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 75.25%

Aspire ES1-711-P14W with Elan touchpad. Worked before the update now it does not function at all and is not seen by the OS. Windows 10 Pro Version 1607 Build 14393.10, Installed all drivers from Acer and issue remains:

Chipset Intel Chipset Driver 10.1.1.7IO Drivers Intel Serial IO Driver 604.10135.1001.53001MBI Intel Sideband Fabric Device Driver 1.70.305.16316TXE Intel Intel TXE Driver 1.1.0.1064TouchPad ELANTECH Touchpad Driver 13.6.3.1

The only thing that shows up in the device manager is my mouse I have plugged in

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/59225-elantech-touchpad-not-recognized-after-anniversary-update.html
Relevancy 75.25%

I just bought an Ideapad 700 and I love everything about it until I noticed I couldn't bring up a context menu (right click, popup menu, whatever you call it where you are).  I tried for nearly 3 hours and the best I came up with was making the 3 finger double tap into the right click menu.  Uninstalling the elantech driver and using the Microsoft Windows 10 driver didn't work.  I installed the Asus driver and that actually did work for the 2 finger double tap right click, but I hate that too.  I just want normal touchpad behavior where you hit the right button area for the context menu.  Is there any way to do that behavior, or just have 2 finger single tap?  I didn't expect to pay this much for a laptop and spend hours on something this stupid.  It's almost becoming a deal-breaker for me.

A:Ideapad 700 Elantech Touchpad Right Click / Popup ...

Right click with right button: Enable it through Úlan utilityTwo finger tap for right click -> Registry mod

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Ideapad-700-Elantech-Touchpad-Right-Click-Popup-Menu-Context/td-p/3434881
Relevancy 74.82%

Greetings I have an Acer Aspire E - ES - -P UV When I updated my OS from even touchpad from 8 elantech Upgraded - Device in Windows not Manager Windows to Windows I noticed that the touchpad stopped working I connected a USB mouse to the Laptop and that allowed me to have mouse functionality I went to Acer's website and entered my serial number and downloaded the drivers that were under Windows - -bit specifically downloaded TouchPad ELANTECH Touchpad Driver MB After I downloaded this I double clicked on setup and installed the software I did not see any errors I restarted the computer and my touchpad did not work I went into the system settings and viewed the Device Manager and noticed there is an Unknown Upgraded from Windows 8 - elantech touchpad not even in Device Manager Device I installed the Unknown Device and scanned to detect new hardware software and the Unknown Device reappeared My TouchPad still did not work I Upgraded from Windows 8 - elantech touchpad not even in Device Manager contacted Acer and their live support had me do several things and nothing happened They escalated me to their quot Supervisors quot and they responded quot Contact Microsoft as it sounds like it's an issue with them quot Upgraded from Windows 8 - elantech touchpad not even in Device Manager and they disconnected They have GREAT customer service sarcasm Now I'm stuck without the ability to use the touchpad on my keyboard and also the FN F does not do anything either

A:Upgraded from Windows 8 - elantech touchpad not even in Device Manager

I don't know about Acer but my Samsung netbook also sports an ELANTECH touchpad and Windows update found a driver for ELANTECH, and installed OK and seems to be fine, did you tried that?
Anyway, this touchpad was detected like a regular PS2 mouse and worked out of the box, except advanced feats like swiping, scrolling etc that worked after said update, strange yours not, maybe chipset drivers?

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/9518-upgraded-windows-8-elantech-touchpad-not-even-device-manager.html
Relevancy 74.82%

I purchased a brand new Aspire E - G- VG less than a week ago and I went to the Acer website to download drivers for it to make sure everything was as it should be I noticed that after installing the touchpad driver learned that I have the ELANtech touchpad not the Synaptics one and rebooted there were no additional settings for the touchpad anywhere in the Mouse Properties panel Later that day I shut down the laptop and it installed some Windows updates and when I rebooted I noticed touchpad E15-575G-53VG (ELANtech) ... settings Aspire the Aspire E15-575G-53VG touchpad (ELANtech) settings ... ELAN tab had suddenly appeared however my touchpad does not show in the list of devices Does anyone know how to address this I would very much like to tweak a few of the settings for the touchpad but as you can see even after installing the driver and letting Windows Update partially fix the tab not even appearing the device is still not listed for whatever reason nbsp I should add this is still a very fresh machine only used it for maybe a couple hours max no external devices plugged in including mice

A:Aspire E15-575G-53VG touchpad (ELANtech) settings ...

You could try different drivers for similar models, for example you could try E5-572G driver Win 8.1 from the Acer download site:http://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/driversI am using win8 driver version 11.6.24.203 in my windows 10 (E1-571).EDIT: If any driver doesn't suit your system, uninstall it before installing the new driver.The driver you currently have mostly used in Extensa models. 

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/Aspire-E15-575G-53VG-touchpad-ELANtech-settings-device-missing/td-p/444073
Relevancy 74.82%

I purchased a brand new Aspire E - G- VG less than a week ago and I went to the Acer website to download drivers for it to make sure everything was as it should settings (ELANtech) Aspire E15-575G-53VG touchpad ... be I noticed that after installing the touchpad driver learned that I have the ELANtech touchpad not the Synaptics one and rebooted there were no additional settings Aspire E15-575G-53VG touchpad (ELANtech) settings ... for the touchpad anywhere in the Mouse Properties panel Later that day I shut down the laptop and it installed some Windows updates and when I rebooted I noticed the ELAN tab had suddenly appeared however my touchpad does not show Aspire E15-575G-53VG touchpad (ELANtech) settings ... in Aspire E15-575G-53VG touchpad (ELANtech) settings ... the list of devices Does anyone know how to address this I would very much like to tweak a few of the settings for the touchpad but as you can see even after installing the driver and letting Windows Update partially fix the tab not even appearing the device is still not listed for whatever reason nbsp I should add this is still a very fresh machine only used it for maybe a couple hours max no external devices plugged in including mice

A:Aspire E15-575G-53VG touchpad (ELANtech) settings ...

You could try different drivers for similar models, for example you could try E5-572G driver Win 8.1 from the Acer download site:http://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/driversI am using win8 driver version 11.6.24.203 in my windows 10 (E1-571).EDIT: If any driver doesn't suit your system, uninstall it before installing the new driver.The driver you currently have mostly used in Extensa models. 

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/Aspire-E15-575G-53VG-touchpad-ELANtech-settings-device-missing/td-p/444073/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 72.24%

No idea if this is hardware or software, but I'm trying this first.

I have an Inspiron 1525 laptop running Vista. My touchpad stopped working for some random reason a couple days ago except for the buttons. It might have started working again a while ago, but I just noticed 2 hours or so again that it was working, except for 2 things: I can't do that... uhhh... dunno what it's called, where you click the two buttons together and it does what clicking the mouse wheel on a normal mouse would do... and I can't scroll. The thing on my taskbar that tells me where my finger is on the touchpad has disappeared, as well.

A:Touchpad not working properly

Touchpads are usually proprietary pieces of hardware that have drivers supplied by the manufacturers. Check your device manager and settings in Control Panel (it may be under the Mouse settings) to be sure everything is all right there.

You might also go to the manufacturer's web site to check on a driver, and maybe an update to it. You could always reinstall it, anyway.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/touchpad-not-working-properly.851233/
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi i have hp i7 4712 laptop.but its touch pad is not working properly.Because when i using it some its stop for few minute and then it start working.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Touchpad-is-not-working-properly/td-p/5615965
Relevancy 72.24%

My touchpad is not working properly.I can drag my cursor using it but am unable to hold it or tap it to select something which causing several inconvenience.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Touchpad-not-working-properly/td-p/5663156
Relevancy 72.24%

My hp touchpad isn't working properly. It stops after sometime and windows 8.1 is working really slow. Kindly fix this issue as soon as possible. I shall be highly grateful to you.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/My-hp-touchpad-isn-t-working-properly/td-p/5638583
Relevancy 72.24%

OK so now if my touchpad is switched on the mouse cursor sometimes makes continuous erratic movements around the screen. Turning it off solves this problem. Is this a sign it's wearing out, or is there something I can do to stop this?

A:Touchpad not working properly

What state is your laptop on when the touchpad issue occurred? This happens on my fujitsu laptop when charger is plugged in. After a quick googling, found out that I just had to put the "brick" part of the charger to a good distance away from my laptop. Worked wonders! Issue usually happens with replacement chargers (due to voltage or ampere incompatibility).

Not sure though if this was your case.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/42868-touchpad-not-working-properly.html
Relevancy 72.24%

i am using hp ay008tx and have installed latest driver as recomended on hp website of SYNAPTIC TOUCHPADV1.3.. sometimes i have to click twice ot thrice to get one click.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/touchpad-not-working-properly/td-p/5822977
Relevancy 71.81%

I bought a Lenovo G50-80 (intel(R) Core i3-5005U, 2GHz) a few months ago. A week after buying, I noticed touchpad not working properly while charger plugged in, also it was not working while my printer?s USB cable connected. Touchpad button and finger tap working fine but, cursor hanging or moves very slow. When I unplugged the charger and printer cable touchpad working fine. But, it was not working anymore (it is also not working properly when the charger and printer?s USB cable unplugged). Usb mouse working perfect.My Laptop have installed windows 7 64bit operating system. I tried to reinstall windows 7 64bit ultimate and professional os (Not other like windows 8 or 10), I updated a latest bios and touchpad driver from Lenovo and synaptics website, But I am getting same problem.

A:Lenovo G50-80 touchpad not working properly when t...

Hi there, Nmparmar          -

Thank you for writing in to the Lenovo Forum - happy to have you here today.

Can you try to:
Make sure you use the original 65W 20V/3.25A or 90W 20V4.5A AC adapter that came with the unit.

Plug the AC adapter in another wall outlet in your house (preferrably another side of the house) - if this works, the original wall outlet that you used before when you got the issue may not be properly grounded.

Perform a power drain by:a turning the PC OFF. Remove the battery & AC adapter then hold the power button for 30secs. When done, reinsert the AC adapter and battery then boot into the BIOS by pressing F2. When inside the BIOS, press F9 to reset default settings and press F10 to save and exit.

Update the Touchpad Driver below:

Synaptics Touchpad Driver      

Update us how it goes.

Regards,

Tap that kudos button if I helped  If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-G50-80-touchpad-not-working-properly-when-the-charger-or/td-p/3438701
Relevancy 71.81%

1. when i start my laptop, touchpad works fine but after a while it starts missbehaving. right click n left click work fine but cursor is out of control.i have checked if its driver is not updated but it is updated.i uninstalled its driver n installed it back but even then it is not working. i read somehwere if its touch screen is turned off then touchpad works fine but even if i turn touch screen off it does not work.2.i dont know about other function keys but i use function keys for brightness and volume all the time. i dont know if it was last window update or what else went wrong that these function keys are not helping anymore. These keys still make a pop up sound which means keyboard buttons are working fine.please help.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/1-touchpad-not-working-properly-2-function-key-does-not-work/td-p/5723984
Relevancy 71.81%

I upgraded windows 10 about 2 days ago and from that my elan touchpad starts to not working after some minutes of usage, it always detects an unexisting tap.
I tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver but it seems to not working.

Mod's Edit: System model added to the front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

A:G50-80 - Elan touchpad not working properly after ...

Good day and welcome to the community.Please provide more information about your system model, otherwise it may be difficult for the community to assist you. We will also be able to confirm that your post is in the proper forum.Regards.

Mod's Edit: System model added to the front of Subject line to improve visibility / clarity.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/G50-80-Elan-touchpad-not-working-properly-after-win10-upgrade/td-p/3393903
Relevancy 71.81%

Hi I have a Samsung RV laptop and I have a problem with the elan touchpad It can scroll up and down but I touchpad working Elan not properly when I click or tap on anything it doesn t do anything I am using a USB plug in mouse but I am working on an university assignment and I need the USB portal to save my work on an USB key Elan touchpad not working properly Before Christmas I had the same problem and I went into the tech support in uni and he said that I had set the left click button to right click function or something like that and he went into control panel and mouse to resolve the problem He fixed it by doing something in Mouse under Control Panel but I just can t remember what and by the way I have the setting where the elan touchpad is disabled when an USB plug in mouse is inserted I really need help today if you can I have tried to adjust the settings of the touchpad in Mouse in Control Panel but even switching the buttons does not do anything to solve the problem Sometimes when I start the laptop the touchpad works fine but an indication that is going wrong is when I am scrolling the screen with the touchpad the pop up that appears on screen when one right click appears by itself and keeps appearing whenever on the screen I move the touchpad mouse After that the tap to click as well as left and right click buttons fail to work at all and I do not know if this is a software problem or is it a hardware problem as I said I encountered this problem already and now it s returned Thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/elan-touchpad-not-working-properly.1117590/
Relevancy 71.81%

I have a HP Pavilion DM4-3099se Laptop with a Intel Core i5 dual core processer and 6GB of RAM. On this laptop is a Synaptics touchpad and uptill now it was working fine. It recently started glitching and now when i move my finger on the touchpad, the mouse moves but it repeatedly stops and then starts moving and then moves in all different directions. I went to the Synaptics website and installed the latest drivers for the touchpad and the installation was successful but the trackpad was still the same way. My external wired mouse works fine right now though. I tried restoring my system the earliest point there was on the list and still no improvement on the touchpad. Please help. Thank you.

A:SYNAPTICS TOUCHPAD NOT WORKING PROPERLY!

Thanks everyone for reading but I already fixed the problem. My computer shipped with two Operating Systems, one being windows 7 and the other being HP QuickWeb. I just booted into HP Quickweb and my trackpad was working fine and then i booted back into windows and it worked perfectly after that. I just though i would let you know and can somebody please close this topic because i dont know how to. thanks.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/485995/synaptics-touchpad-not-working-properly/
Relevancy 71.81%

Brand new chromebook and the touchpad lags, or does't respond correctly (scrolling when it shouldn't, clicking the wrong area, etc.)  Is there somethig I can do to fix this?

A:chromebook CB5-311 touchpad not working properly

Factory resethttps://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11188/~/how-do-i-recover-my-acer-chromebook%3F Replace the Chrome O/S recovery drivehttps://acer--uk.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27636/~/how-to-create-recovery-media-for-a-chr...

http://community.acer.com/t5/Chromebooks/chromebook-CB5-311-touchpad-not-working-properly/td-p/395936/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 71.81%

Hello hi im lili b any my toupad isnt working right the dang strolling up or down wont work and I cant fix it I have an hp pavilion dv4 1435dx could someone help mi find the orrect driver that could fix it

A:Laptop touchpad is not working properly

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=3979336&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

You should find the drivers you need here. Click on next By the windows 7 64 bit box.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/laptop-touchpad-is-not-working-properly.194368/
Relevancy 71.81%

My scrolling up and down option of touch pad is not working what should I do...?

A:My laptop touchpad is not working properly

Are you referring to the the right side scroll bars on laptop touch pads that allow you to scroll up and down pages?

Try updating the driver for your touchpad and see if that helps.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/my-laptop-touchpad-is-not-working-properly.201621/
Relevancy 71.81%

My laptop touchpad is not working properly; that is I cannot scroll properly and also have problems with the sensitivity of touch. I downloaded and installed the Synaptic touchpad driver but it is still not functioning very well. Please can someone help me with a solution.
The name of my Laptop is; Compac Presario CQ50-115NR Notebook PC
Thank you.

A:My laptop touchpad is not working properly

Go to Start -> control panel -> Hardware and Sound.

Somewhere in there you should find adjustments for the sensitivity.

If this does not work please state your operating system for further help and try it with a USB mouse.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/my-laptop-touchpad-is-not-working-properly.163990/
Relevancy 70.95%

I upgraded windows 10 about 2 days ago and from that my elan touchpad starts to not working after some minutes of usage, it always detects an unexisting tap.I tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver but it seems to not working.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Elan-touchpad-not-working-properly-after-win10-upgrade/td-p/3393903
Relevancy 70.95%

I love my Satellite T110-107 but there are issues with the TouchPad.

1). The mouse cursor doesn't move at times. With this one I can get it to move by taking both hands away from the laptop for a moment.
2). The mouse cursor suddenly 'shoots' off to the right hand of the screen.

I've tried changing the touchpad sensitivity to both the minimum and the maximum levels, i've adjusted the 'Palm' sensitivity but nothing seems to help other than by making the sensitivity low which helps a little.

I've also noticed that when the laptop is on my lap, the problem is worse than if it's on a table.

I think that it's a problem with a build up of static on the case.

Any other ideas?.

A:Satellite T110-107 - Touchpad not working properly

Hi buddy,

I use Satellite T110 for months now and really and no problem. Everything runs great and I don?t have any problems. It?s really great notebook!!!

So it must be something wrong with yours or installation.
First of all I would recommend updating the touchpad driver. You can download it on the Toshiba website:
http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com

After this you should test it again. Check also the touchpad settings again. There are a lot of settings to improve touchpad.

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?55571-Satellite-T110-107-Touchpad-not-working-properly
Relevancy 70.95%

I just reformatted the HDD on my girlfriends laptop and now the touchpad mouse is not working properly. The scroll wheel doesn't work and when scrolling down on a web page with the keyboard it goes step by step. Are their any settings that I need tochange to make it work right?

A:Laptop touchpad mouse is not working properly

Some touchpads require specific drivers installed. Did you install these from the manufacturer? This is the integrated one on the laptop not add-in devices?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/laptop-touchpad-mouse-is-not-working-properly.421227/
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi, I have a strange problem with my inspiron Inspiron 15 (N5050). When I plugged in the AC charger, the touchpad / mouse does not work properly. Sometimes it moves and sometimes not eventhough I have moved and touched the touchpad. When I disconnect the AC charger, the touchpad works perfectly fine. Can anyone give me advise on this? thanks in advance

A:My mouse/touchpad is not working properly while charging

Hi suneel_zee.
Welcome to the Community,
Have you tried different power outlets? Does this happen in different locations(even outside you house/work)?
I would suggest you to release flea power.To release flea power disconnect AC adapter,remove battery,disconnect all external peripherals(USB devices),press and hold power button for 30 seconds.
Reconnect the battery and AC adapter.Check how touchpad responds with AC Adapter connected.
If the issue persists try a different AC adapter(may be borrow from some one who uses same watt Dell AC adapter).
Let me know how it goes.
Thank You

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19481178
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi,

On windows 7 the touchad isn't working properly meaning that I can't scroll on pages by sliding my finger at the edges of the touchpad. It worked perfectly witn Vista and now it's not. I have 64bit version.

I searched for new drivers but there aren't any. How should I resolve this?

Thanks,

A:Portege M800 - Touchpad not working properly on Windows 7

What Model do you have exactly?

PPMxxx-xxxxxx?

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?55714-Portege-M800-Touchpad-not-working-properly-on-Windows-7
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi nbsp I got my nbsp HP ENVY t-q CTO Notebook PC in September It has Windows -bit For the first few weeks of use I did not have any issues Then I started having more occurences of cursor touchpad issues to the point where it happens every hour of use not an external mouse issue nbsp Jumps around on screen a few millimeters to inches nbsp Move incrementally on its own without me anywhere near the laptop generally spazzes to the left nbsp Not allow scrolling normal touchpad functions when issues are occuring nbsp Functions as if I am holding down the click button while I try to move it - most sporadic, not ... jumping, and touchpad working properly Cursor frustrating part when I am doing important work nbsp Randomly click stuff as I attempt to move it nbsp nbsp Here is what Cursor jumping, sporadic, and touchpad not working properly ... I have tried to do Cursor jumping, sporadic, and touchpad not working properly ... to fix it and has not worked Roll back driver didn't work nbsp Update driver no updates available nbsp Reset device works for a minute or so nbsp Restart I do this daily anyway nbsp Reduce cursor speed and other mouse options suggested online nbsp nbsp nbsp I have seen similar issues for the HP Envy and other notebooks but no actual fixes have been proposed Please help me with this issue nbsp

A:Cursor jumping, sporadic, and touchpad not working properly ...

Hi Please find the link given below might help you to fix your issue. In case you have already tried the steps let me know. Link Try updating the Bios then update the update the driver. Try performing a system restore to the date where unit was working fine.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Cursor-jumping-sporadic-and-touchpad-not-working-properly/td-p/4666130
Relevancy 70.09%

Hi I m a first-time user and happy to have found your website My operating Working Touchpad 7520 Not Inspiron Properly Dell system is Windows I am using a wireless Logitech Mouse uses USB hardware I Dell Inspiron 7520 Touchpad Not Working Properly have had this laptop for years PROBLEMS The touchpad will not turn off Under Dell Inspiron 7520 Touchpad Not Working Properly quot Mouse quot on the Control Panel functions for the Dell Touchpad should allow me to simply turn the touchpad on and off Regardless whether it is Dell Inspiron 7520 Touchpad Not Working Properly in the on or off position it is still on Even when I don t touch the touchpad the cursor skips around the screen highlights text and deletes text Typed text re-locates within earlier typed text There is an on off light at the top of the touchpad that indicates the touchpad is on off This is not working Also this panel item allows me to manage sensitivity buttons gestures amp edge scroll amp zoom I can work these but the Edge Scroll amp Zoom buttons do not see to change the settings WHAT I HAVE DONE TO ATTEMPT RESOLUTION I have checked the drivers for both the touchpad and mouse and I get messages that they are each up to date Because the touchpad will not turn off I have tried to manage the buttons to turn down the sensitivity to minimize movement of text This does not help Turning on Disable Touchpad amp Point Stick when USB Mouse present does not disable the touchpad nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dell-inspiron-7520-touchpad-not-working-properly.1165207/
Relevancy 69.23%

I recently updatet my Laptop (Z930-12m) to windows 10, everything is working fine so far, except the Touchpad (Synaptics).
I can't scroll any more and also the momentum setting I used before seems not to be working any longer.

So I ask myself are there any updates for the drivers planed for this? Or can I get them anywhere else?

A:Portege Z930-12M - Touchpad is not working properly after Windows 10 update

Update:
The scrolling on the touchpad works now, I just did not adjust the settings properly.
But the momentum still does not work.
Anyhow, I found a view drivers for my laptop
http://win10upgrade.toshiba.com/swup...=DE&country=AT

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?84069-Portege-Z930-12M-Touchpad-is-not-working-properly-after-Windows-10-update
Relevancy 67.08%

Running xp pro sp2, office 2003. Recently my F12 key produces a flashing red circle centered over where my cursor happens to be. If there is an action programmed for that key, it will be performed, but only after a delay of about 7-10 seconds while the circle is flashing. It seems to be some sort of cursor locator. If there is no other function set for the key, it only flashes once or twice. What is this? Is there any way I can toggle this off or on at will,or assign to a different key? I have posted this on several other forums, but have never gotten any reply. Hope you are better informed. Thanks esmo

A:flashing red circle

Have you installed any tweak programs or maybe a program came bundled with it?

When do you see it in all programs or just some with text?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/flashing-red-circle.510086/
Relevancy 66.65%

I know there is others who have this issue of the flashing blue working circle next to the mouse pointer on the screen.

I have read through he forums and tried what I could find but so far no luck getting rid of it.

I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 - on my Asus sonicmaster laptop and now the flashing blue circle constantly shows up in and on and off state. Like it is trying to load or check something.

can you tell me how to get rid of this?

Thanks

A:flashing blue circle

Open Task Manager, click on "More details", wait for the blue busy cursor spinning then look at the process that spiking the CPU.

It should be one of the processes that responsible for it.

http://www.tenforums.com/general-discussion/37287-flashing-blue-circle.html
Relevancy 65.79%

hi i bought my S210 about 6 months ago. ever since ive bought it, an annoying flashing circle pops up now and then in the botton left corner...its causing the page to change if im reading something on kindle. it opens any tab that is under it...whilst im typing it will open any other program...it keeps causing the cursor to go in to the bottom left corner as well. please help as its really putting me off using my ideapad even though i love it! thanks, hajira

Solved!

Go to Solution.

A:annoying white flashing circle

Hi Hajira,

Welcome to Lenovo Community!

I am sorry to hear that you are facing the issue with display as there are white circles.

Try to update the display drivers and check for the issue.  

Connect to the external monitor and check if there are circles in the monitor.

As you have also mentioned about the cursor try to reduce the sensitivity and update the touchpad drivers.

Hope this helps! Do post us back for further queries.

Best regards,    

Ashwin.S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-U-and-S-Series-Notebooks/annoying-white-flashing-circle/td-p/1723517
Relevancy 64.93%

Someone gave me this laptop saying it was working bad I took it ran combofix and lots of adaware but now the red circle on the bottom of my screen is flashing and a blue is in the same iconits saying critical systme error if you click on it lots of stuff is installedhere is my hicjkthis fileLogfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on - - Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINNT And Cool Red In ? Flashing Not Round Circle Blue System smss exeC WINNT system winlogon exeC WINNT system services exeC WINNT system lsass exeC WINNT system svchost exeC WINNT System svchost exeC WINNT system spoolsv Round Red Circle Flashing And ? In Blue Not Cool exeC WINNT system regsvc exeC WINNT system MSTask exeC WINNT system ZoneLabs vsmon exeC WINNT System WBEM WinMgmt exeC WINNT Explorer EXEC WINNT system svchost exeC WINNT system tp mon exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC WINNT system internat exeC Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr ExeC Program Files Microsoft Office Office OLFSNT EXEC Program Files Linksys Wireless-B Notebook Adapter WPC Cfg exeC Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zonealarm exeC WINNT system wuauclt exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Documents and Settings acote Desktop HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google ca R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http windowsupdate microsoft com O - HKLM Run TrackPointSrv tp mon exeO - HKLM Run Synchronization Manager mobsync exe logonO - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottimeO - HKLM Run Malware-Wipe C Program Files Malware-Wipe Malware-Wipe exe hO - HKCU Run internat exe internat exeO - HKCU Run MsnMsgr quot C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe quot backgroundO - Global Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OSA EXEO - Global Startup Symantec Fax Starter Edition Port lnk C Program Files Microsoft Office Office OLFSNT EXEO - Global Startup Wireless-B Notebook Adapter Utility lnk C Program Files Linksys Wireless-B Notebook Adapter WPC Cfg exeO - Global Startup ZoneAlarm lnk C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zonealarm exeO - DPF B CFB- - -A -C A C Checkers Class - http messenger zone msn com binary msgrchkr cab cabO - DPF F-F B- B D- DF- B B Minesweeper Flags Class - http messenger zone msn com binary MineS er cab cabO - DPF F E B A- A - CA- - D CB MSN Photo Upload Tool - http tekyla spaces msn com PhotoUpload MsnPUpld cabO - DPF E D DE - - -A - DFAD A D MessengerStatsClient Class - http messenger zone msn com binary Messe nt cab cabO - DPF B E - ECB- DA- C A- F A FF MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class - http messenger msn com download MsnMesse pDownloader cabO - DPF F F - - - F - DA A D IncrediMail - http www incredimail com contents setup er imloader cabO - DPF F BF D - B A- A -BF B-F AF Solitaire Showdown Class - http messenger zone msn com binary Solit wn cab cabO - HKLM System CCS Services Tcpip Parameters Domain CPCO - HKLM System CS Services Tcpip Parameters Domain CPCO - HKLM System CS Services Tcpip Parameters Domain CPCO - SSODL imputable - b - a - -b c - c fcf d d - C WINNT system duxzj dllO - Service Logical Disk Manager Administrative Service dmadmin - VERITAS Software Corp - C WINNT System dmadmin exeO - Service TrueVector Internet Monitor vsmon - Zone Labs Inc - C WINNT system ZoneLabs vsmon exemany thanks

A:Round Red Circle Flashing And ? In Blue Not Cool

You have no active AntiVirus!Get the free AVG 7 install it, check for updates and run a full scanAVG 7 - http://free.grisoft.com/freeweb.php/doc/2/=======================You should print out these instructions, or copy them to a NotePad file for reading while in Safe Mode, because you will not be able to connect to the Internet to read from this site.Please download SmitfraudFix (by S!Ri)Extract the content (a folder named SmitfraudFix) to your Desktop.Next, please reboot your computer in Safe Mode by doing the following :Restart your computerAfter hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu with options should appear;Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode, then press "Enter".Choose your usual account.Once in Safe Mode, open the SmitfraudFix folder again and double-click smitfraudfix.cmdSelect option #2 - Clean by typing 2 and press "Enter" to delete infected files.You will be prompted: "Registry cleaning - Do you want to clean the registry?"; answer "Yes" by typing Y and press "Enter" in order to remove the Desktop background and clean registry keys associated with the infection.The tool will now check if wininet.dll is infected. You may be prompted to replace the infected file (if found); answer "Yes" by typing Y and press "Enter".The tool may need to restart your computer to finish the cleaning process; if it doesn't, please restart it into Normal Windows.A text file will appear onscreen, with results from the cleaning process; please copy/paste the content of that report into your next reply along with a new hijack log.The report can also be found at the root of the system drive, usually at C:\rapport.txtWarning: running option #2 on a non infected computer will remove your Desktop background.==================Download the trial version of Ewido Security Suite http://www.ewido.net/en/download/ (W2K/XP Only)? Install ewido.? Run the application? Clickon scanner? then select the "Settings" tab.? Once in the Settings screen click on "Recommended actions" and then select "Delete".? Select "Automatically generate report after every scan"? Un-Select "Only if threats were found"? Click Complete System Scan and the scan will begin.? When the scan is finished, Set all items to delete? Apply all actions? look at the bottom of the screen and click the Save report button.? Save the report to your C: DriveThis will take some time to run!RE-BootPost that log and a new HiJack log

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/66446/round-red-circle-flashing-and-in-blue-not-cool/
Relevancy 63.64%

Was having a major problem with my new -d t Envy Touchscreen desktop computer nbsp When turned on the default Windows Seattle screen image would begin bouncing up and down nbsp Then after typing in password in the log-in screen the Windows tiles would come up and a flashing white circle would appear on the right side of the screen nbsp This flashing white circle would remain flashing and affect my cursor and any typing attempted in that the cursor would jump back to the flashing circle continuously nbsp Also if any clickable launchable tiles or apps were on top of the flashing circle they'd automatically be launched nbsp After contacting customer support spending hours and hours on resolutions doing everything from scanning for viruses to - complete system restorations and receiving a new wireless keyboard and mouse the problem Jumping Circle Sign-on Envy on Screen 23-d040t and Flashing didn't go away What I finally discovered is that the problem was with a fluorescent bulb on my desklamp about inches to side of my computer nbsp Evidently the fluorescent bulb is emitting Flashing Circle and Jumping Sign-on Screen on Envy 23-d040t an EMI electromagnetic interference which was causing Flashing Circle and Jumping Sign-on Screen on Envy 23-d040t the problem nbsp When I moved the lamp away or turned it off the problem disappeared nbsp I've replaced the bulb with a candescent bulb and have no more problems

A:Flashing Circle and Jumping Sign-on Screen on Envy 23-d040t

Hello healy,

Glad to hear that you got everything working.

Thank you for posting your solution, this could be a big help for other community members that may have a similar problem.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Video-Display-and-Touch/Flashing-Circle-and-Jumping-Sign-on-Screen-on-Envy-23-d040t/td-p/2757883
Relevancy 59.34%

So my cursor keeps changing to a loading circle cursor every few seconds, my text boxes in everything but start search keep deselecting and some of my windows have an odd thin red border around them. One possible thing worth noting is that according to a running logger programme, werfault is constantly trying to load or do something every time the loading circle comes up

A:Blinking Loading Mouse Circle+ More

As far as I can ascertain it is a Video Card Driver error, you need the correct Driver for your Graphics card. click here there are 5 pages of it, apart from the first few 'fixes' - scroll down and most seem to have fixed it by sorting out the graphics driver. Good Luck.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/windows-29/blinking-loading-mouse-circle-more-4609162/
Relevancy 58.91%

I've started getting a blue loading circle next to my pointer during general desktop use. It lasts a few seconds and occurrs randomly. I'm not sure if this is normal windows behaviour and I'm not sure what is casing it.

My OS is on a ssd and I'm clean with Malwarebytes.

A:Random blue loading circle next to pointer.

The blue circle would indicate that the system is loading the process you've asked it to do.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/random-blue-loading-circle-next-to-pointer-1039225.html
Relevancy 58.91%

So this started a day or 2 ago and I cant quite find the issue. Videos on youtube just wont play. They do the loading circle for buffering but never actually load. Like so:I've tested this problem on my phone, but my phone's youtube app works fine. Unfortunately I can't test it on my laptop. I've tried updating my flash player to the newest version, but it has not made any improvements.The best I can think of is recently I modified some of my video card settings to try to get better performance. I didn't mess with any video options but who knows if I accidently clicked something. Any ideas? I've asked friends if their youtube vids are loading fine, and they are so I'm not sure what the issue is.

A:Youtube videos hanging on the loading circle

No, I do not have a simple answer.Possibly you may have altered some settings that mattered.My I suggest something you can try.Try making a new user account on your compere. Rest and log into the new account. It will take a bit to save the settings for the new user. Then go to YouTube and see if that makes a difference.What happens?

http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,150168.0.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hello Hope someone here can help me out A few months ago I got a new motherboard installed because my old one fried itself and the pc was reformatted and windows was reinstalled Since then it was working fine The start-up time had also lowered considerably and it was working perfectly for once This problem started a couple of days ago One thing that s been happening for a while my computer started taking not extremely Hard-drives slow. PC loading. not Windows loading HELP! properly. longer to start-up I figured it was just all the programs etc I have installed Then I have this one external drive that I got connected internally There were times where it wouldn t recognize this drive it wouldn t show up on My Computer Otherwise it was perfectly fine Now two days ago this started happening If I Hard-drives not loading. PC extremely slow. Windows not loading properly. HELP! didn t skip the disk checking blue screen it would start checking a disk and get stuck there Secondly the screen where it says windows is starting up it started taking really long for the profiles to show Then once I would log in it would take extremely long for windows to completely load There d be a weird blue long where my quicklaunch bar is and no programs would open unless opened directly through ctlr alt dlt-- Hard-drives not loading. PC extremely slow. Windows not loading properly. HELP! gt file -- gt new task that s how i m accessing firefox right now When i double click on my computer none of the drives show up it takes really long for them to and the kicker one of my most important drives E has been missing for the last days it hasn t shown up even once and i m really worried i ve lost data and need to recover it asap please advise me regarding what the problem is and what needs to be done thanks alot looking forward to a quick response cheers nbsp

A:Hard-drives not loading. PC extremely slow. Windows not loading properly. HELP!

Hello,

Sounds like a bad hard disk, remove the second disk you installed, and try it out. Does it behave better?

If so, you should reinstall the drive and either:

1. Boot and run 'chkdsk' on the drive. Open a command prompt and type 'chkdsk E:\ /r', assuming the second drive mounts as "E:\", verify this before you run this command, and change as appropriate. Keep in mind that on a particularily large and errored disk this can take hours or,

2. Run the diagnostics that the manufacturer offers on it's web site and test the drive (do a long verify test...not a short one). Fix any errors you encounter. It's best if you get a bootable floppy (or like) version rather than a tool that you install in your windows.

(also a very long test, 500GB SATA2 Seagate's with the 'Seatools for DOS' for example take nearly 4 hours!)

Using chkdsk is very good at keeping your data intact, using Seatools is not, and could corrupt filesystem data (FAT, NTFS, etc.) when you affect a repair, however it is important to fix any errors you encounter to ensure good performance and life of the drive.

If the drive won't repair or BSOD's (crashes) during these operations I would try to backup any data from this drive in your normal setup and then get rid of the drive.

Post back any results from the steps you followed.

Good luck.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hard-drives-not-loading-pc-extremely-slow-windows-not-loading-properly-help.731134/
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi I started running into this issue a week ago where I was just browsing the web and suddenly web pages were failing to load but were working fine on my laptop I went to click the task bar and the little loading icon came up on my mouse after a minute it loading hanging circle. boot responding, not Windows at proceeded to tell me Windows had stopped responding and I could close it or wait On clicking that dialogue box the loading icon appeared again and the box didn't disappear leading to that crashing too I decided to turn the computer off by holding the button On restart the computer hung on the boot circle for ages I proceeded in turning it off and on till it reached the startup repair screen I tried to repair windows but there was nothing wrong with it I eventually got it to boot after waiting minutes All worked Windows not responding, hanging at boot loading circle. fine until I ran into the same problem of the taskbar windows crashing and not responding I decided to perform a Windows not responding, hanging at boot loading circle. system restore to before the problems started happening at startup repair thinking a dodgy windows update had happened This did not solve anything On repeated attempts at finally loading into windows I've had several scenarios occurring windows cannot seem to find a network adaptor sometimes When this occurs I have gone to restart the computer where again it just hangs On one crash it proceeded to a blue screen of death DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE I could not figure out what was up as no icons under drivers appear to have any exclamation icons by them This problem is getting worse and worse now I am lucky to boot into the os and within a few minutes it's crashing where as before it could be Windows not responding, hanging at boot loading circle. okay for mins or an hour It is practically unusable and I'm not sure what's wrong I have ran an sfc scannow which showed no faults with the operating system I have downloaded and ran software to check the state of my ssd and other hard drives My ssd has tb of writes and is at health My other hard drives are without fail I ran windows mem test which showed no faults on screen but failed to boot into os to display me the final results My computer I built myself consists of Crucial MX gb SSD OS Drive WD tb HDD Seagate gb HDD I - CPU GB of HyperX beast RAM ASrock z pro motherboard Corsair CX M PSU MSI R x Running Windows bit I'm not sure where to go from here I'm starting to feel like it's some hardware at fault here as a the problem is getting progressivly worse random hangings c Scanning the os displays nothing wrong system restoring hasn't altered the problem Ran this computer for years and have never ran into an issue with it till now Could someone give me some advice as to what to do next or what might be wrong Thanks Sean EDIT I've been trying to run the sysnative BSOD dump exe in your sticky but running it from desktop it gets about half way and then spams waiting for tasks to complete while getting nowhere and doesn't leave any traces of files I cannot access My Doccuments anymore as they are stored on my D drive which file exploring seems to not be able to locate anymore D drive can be seen in Device Manager but not under Disk management I used it to link my library files as to not take space on my ssd I've rebooted times and still can't access D Drive anymore Computer is taking at least seconds to post now

A:Windows not responding, hanging at boot loading circle.

Here's the manual version of the reports that I need.  I hope that you are able to gather them up.Upload Dump Files:NOTE:  If using a disk cleaning utility, please stop using it while we are troubleshooting your issues.Please go to C:\Windows\Minidump and zip up the contents of the folder.  Then upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.Left click on the first minidump file.Hold down the "Shift" key and left click on the last minidump file.Right click on the blue highlighted area and select "Send to"Select "Compressed (zipped) folder" and note where the folder is saved.Upload that .zip file with your next post.If you have issues with "Access Denied" errors, try copying the files to your desktop and zipping them up from there.  If it still won't let you zip them up, post back for further advice.If you don't have anything in that folder, please check in C:\Windows for a file named MEMORY.DMP.  If you find it, zip it up and upload it to a free file hosting service.  Then post the link to it in your topic so that we can download it.Also, search your entire hard drive for files ending in .dmp, .mdmp, and .hdmp.  Zip up any that you find and upload them with your next post.Then, follow the directions here to set your system for Minidumps (much smaller than the MEMORY.DMP file):  http://www.carrona.org/setmini.htmlMore info on dump file options here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/254649MSINFO32:Please go to Start and type in "msinfo32.exe" (without the quotes) and press EnterSave the report as an .nfo file, then zip up the .nfo file and upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.Also, save a copy as a .txt file and include it also (it's much more difficult to read, but we have greater success in getting the info from it).If you're having difficulties with the format, please open an elevated (Run as administrator) Command Prompt and type (or copy/paste) "msinfo32 /nfo %USERPROFILE%\Desktop\TEST.NFO" (without the quotes) and press Enter.  Then navigate to Desktop to retrieve the TEST.NFO file.  If you have difficulties with making this work, please post back.  Then zip up the .nfo file and upload/attach the .zip file with your next post.systeminfo:Please open an elevated (Run as administrator) Command Prompt and type (or copy/paste) "systeminfo.exe >%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.txt" (without the quotes) and press Enter.  Then navigate to Desktop to retrieve the syteminfo.txt file.  If you have difficulties with making this work, please post back.  Then zip up the .txt file and upload/attach the .zip file with your next post. Beyond this, please start with these free, hardware diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.htmlIf they all pass, try removing a couple of the hard drives and other non-essential devices (like fans, CD/DVD drive, etc), then see how it runs.This is in case the PSU is losing power (they degrade with age).  If it is this, then the system may work better for a while (but it depends on how fast things are dying).

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/617985/windows-not-responding-hanging-at-boot-loading-circle/
Relevancy 58.05%

This has been going on for about a week now. I haven't done any new changes to my PC and all of a sudden I'm getting a permanent blue loading circle next to my mouse cursor.

I have tries using things like CC Cleaner, Malwarebytes, Superantispyware and the like all to no avail. While doing so did clean up any junk and problems I had otherwise, it didn't fix this loading circle.

It used to go away after a quick log-off, but now it persists no matter what I do.

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9650 @ 3.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 4095 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 238464 MB, Free - 53292 MB; D: Total - 1907718 MB, Free - 1684415 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., P5Q PRO TURBO
Antivirus: None

A:Permanent Blue Loading Circle next to mouse cursor

Well it is something that is trying to load and it is taking too long, set up the computer to do a clean boot and see if the issue persists: http://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-7/perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-7/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/permanent-blue-loading-circle-next-to-mouse-cursor.1135586/
Relevancy 57.62%

Hello!
I'v a trouble with my logon screen. My PC accidentally got shut down and few system files were affected. I'v run startup repair and then windows starts normally.

But when "Starting Windows" , "Welcome" , "Logging out" or "Shutting down" texts appear, that little green loading (spinning) circle isn't animating. This is very annoying. It's animating for nothing even in windows updates.

How do i fix this issue without doing windows repair?

Immediate replies are highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance before.

A:Windows 7 logon screen animation (loading circle) isn't animating

Welcome to Seven Forums osandakj. Have you run the System File Checker?

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

A Guy

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/302237-windows-7-logon-screen-animation-loading-circle-isnt-animating.html
Relevancy 56.76%

am using dell studio xps 16 laptop with windows vista 32 .recently i waas downloading some torrents and had not switched off my laptop for 3 days..when i finally switched it on the desktop shows and then no response.just the loading logo (blue circle)..i can click on only MY COMPUTER logo in my desktop..and can access the drives .but when the left is pressed the lading logo appears again..basically i cant access any shortcuts other than MY COMPUTER.i tried to click on organize drop down menu to c if any hidden files like recycler or something.but then again the screen is stuck with
that blue logo.
i used ccleaner to do the necessary cleaning ( in safe mode of course).used system restore to go back 3 days and still no result..

A:screen freezes when switched on showing only loading logo (blue circle)

I suggest a virus scan.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/295819-screen-freezes-when-switched-showing-only-loading-logo-blue-circle.html
Relevancy 56.76%

hi Ok this is a strange one I was working when my system seemed to go a bit crazy bunch of windows opened up and told me that my virus protection was not working etc I closed them all and ran a quick scan with Symtec to see if I had desktop in wall and Solved: paper endless stuck loading circle somehow picked up a virus Decided to reboot When I restarted the computer I had this strange circle going on It goes thru a normal bootup and when it is loading the tray it starts going in a circle Starts loading up programs and then restarts and then restarts etc Most of the time after or times it ends with just the wall paper visable Now at this point the computer seems ok I can run most any program by starting them in Task Manager applications new task etc In fact that is how I signed up for this forum and wrote the note BUT I cannot get the desktop back The only way is to run Windows Explorer via task manager then you get it back but it does Solved: stuck in endless circle loading desktop and wall paper the circle thing continously IF you can get a program Solved: stuck in endless circle loading desktop and wall paper started during the part of the circle where icons etc Solved: stuck in endless circle loading desktop and wall paper are visable then it will run SO I tried doing a restore went back one day and ran the restore Seemed to run normally BUT the symptoms are the same now it was close to midnight so I should have gone back farther NOW when I tried to go and do another restore to go back farther the restore program runs normally except it will not let me choose a day Shows many possible days and the help runs etc the buttons quot push quot but nothing happens ACK what can I do Is there a way to replace just Win Explorer which seems to be part of the problem to me The quot cycle quot is about or seconds so you have to be pretty fast to run a program I did try and use Safe mode but the cycle is so fast then that you cannot get to a program before the screen clears to black no wall paper of course One other odd bit even though programs seem to run correctly if you are typing and hesistate during the quot blank quot phase loading the wall paper you lose focus and can t type you can just press your mouse back in the window to regain focus HELP nbsp

Relevancy 56.33%

Hello I hope someone can help me with my problem What's really annoying is that web pages aren't always loading fully and properly Often images will be in the wrong place will be of the wrong size or will not load at all This especially seems to affect the Google and BBC websites - but that may simply be because I frequent those sites Sometimes when I click links it takes me to random images from the preceding page all sort of weird things It generally affects sites I've visited in the past but isn't affecting this forum maybe because this is my first time here I have run the latest versions of AVG Spybot S amp D and Ad-Aware I use IE and Firefox Not Loading Properly Not Loading! Pages Images Web - but have tried reverting to the previous versions to see if this fixes the problem which it does not I have also deleted all cached files updated my Windows fully and have run both the TrendMicro and Kaspersky online scans I have no idea what to do Any help would be MUCH appreciated My HijackThis log is as follows Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe Web Pages Not Loading Properly - Images Not Loading! C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system ACS exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgupsvc exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgemc exe C Program Files TOSHIBA ConfigFree CFSvcs exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exe C Program Files Toshiba Toshiba Applet thotkey exe C WINDOWS system TPSMain exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Zooming Utility SmoothView exe C Program Files TOSHIBA PadTouch PadExe exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E FATIADE EXE C Program Files Google Gmail Notifier gnotify exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSCDSPD toscdspd exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe C Program Files Wireless Device Wireless Keyboard Magickey exe C Program Files Wireless Device Wireless Mouse MouseAp exe C Program Files Google Web Accelerator GoogleWebAccWarden exe C Program Files Wireless Device Wireless Keyboard osd exe C WINDOWS system TPSBattM exe C Program Files Google Web Accelerator googlewebaccclient exe C PROGRA MOZILL FIREFOX EXE C Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings AutoConfigURL http localhost proxy pac O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Google Web Accelerator Helper - A B D-DE - - - BA C C - C Program Files Google Web Accelerator GoogleWebAccToolbar dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - Toolbar Google Web Accelerator - DB BFA -A E - E- E A-C D CBF - C Program Files Google Web Accelerator GoogleWebAccToolbar dll O - HKLM Run SynTPLpr quot C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe quot O - HKLM Run SynTPEnh quot C Progra... Read more

A:Web Pages Not Loading Properly - Images Not Loading!

Hi and welcome to TSF.

Apologies for any delay in replying, but we have been rather busy lately, and, of course, all our helpers are volunteers.

Since it has been a few days since you first posted, please post a fresh HijackThis Log if you still need assistance.

Thank you.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/web-pages-not-loading-properly-images-not-loading-126012.html
Relevancy 55.9%

When I started it up this morning it won't go past the black screen and white circle loading page ( after the dell logo). I have run a diagnostic scan but it says everything is ok...any ideas?

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19997038
Relevancy 54.18%

ok so i got a new compaq pc and my old polkaudio speakers wont work! does anyone no what the problem is? i no that they are connected properly, and the volume is cranked to the fullest and all sounds still play quietly. the speakers worked properly on my old pc though.

A:speakers not working properly, sound is very low, connected properly, please help!

I think...

1.You may have accidently adjusted you sound configuration settings.
2.You may not have the correct sound Drive (Or none at all). If so check your sound card and browse the web for installable driver (The acctual drivers don't cost anything)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/speakers-not-working-properly-sound-is-very-low-connected-properly-please-help.66605/
Relevancy 53.75%

Yesterday I purchased the HP 15-AB521TX and quite happy with it , except one thing. The touchpad right bottom side is not alligned properly with the laptop surface (It is actually little below the surface) and I can feel it clearly when the border between touchpad and surface is touched with a finger. Because of this when I right click the touch pad goes too low and I feel like I am pushing  the touchpad too deep, but the right click works fine without any issues. Is it some problem to be worried about and ask for a replacement / repair? The left side is perfectly fine.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Touchpad-right-bottom-side-is-not-alligned-properly-with-the/td-p/5652370
Relevancy 53.75%

I have Lenovo G50-80 (80E5) Laptop with Intel« Core? i3-5005U Processor (2.00 GHz) Processer,My laptop Have 4 GB Ram and 1 TB Hard disk (Windows 7 32bit OS).My Laptop touchpad work fine when used on the bettery, but when i plugged in charger touchpad was not working properly and mouse working perfect, when i unplug my charger mouse and touchpad work proprely. I trid to reinstall touchpad driver many time from Lenovo and synptics website but problem was not solvedi have no other power supply to try.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/G50-80-Laptop-touchpad-doesn-t-work-properly-while-charging/td-p/3395981
Relevancy 53.75%

It seems that Alps Touchpad isn't fully compatible with Windows 10 given that it couldn't scroll properly on MS Edge. The mouse can scroll, but it scrolls like a snail, like I'm scrolling a backgound application. Indeed, it seems that the touchpad sees MS Edge a background app even though it is in the foreground because if I put Edge as actually a background app and another program (e.g. video player) in the foreground, MS Edge scrolls well without any issue. It seems that Alps sees MS applications as this: foreground app is background app; background app is a foreground app. I hope HP or Alps will provide an updated driver.

A:ALPS Touchpad Not Scrolling Properly on MS Edge

Hi, Please use the following link to download and install to your computer.            http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=ob_140673_1 Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/ALPS-Touchpad-Not-Scrolling-Properly-on-MS-Edge/td-p/5722875
Relevancy 53.32%

I have Lenovo G50-80 (80E5) Laptop with Intel« Core? i3-5005U Processor (2.00 GHz) Processer,My laptop Have 4 GB Ram and 1 TB Hard disk (Windows 7 32bit OS).My Laptop touchpad work fine when used on the bettery, but when i plugged in charger touchpad was not working properly and mouse working perfect, when i unplug my charger mouse and touchpad work proprely. I trid to reinstall touchpad driver many time from Lenovo and synptics website but problem was not solvedi have no other power supply to try.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Laptop-touchpad-doesn-t-work-properly-while-charging/td-p/3395981
Relevancy 53.32%

I get flashing colored lines intermitently while loading. Takes me back to the old days of the Spectrum etc. Is this normal?

A:Flashing coloured lines when loading

try updating you're graphics card drivers

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/63742-flashing-coloured-lines-when-loading.html
Relevancy 53.32%

my computer mouse keeps flashing with the timer symbol on it, however I am not doing anything..... can someone please help me on why it is doing this???

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/61936-computer-always-loading-when-nothing-happening-keeps-flashing.html
Relevancy 53.32%

i just install some apps on my laptop and after a while it keep on loading and flashing blue i just bought it 2 months ago..and rarely used..

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/laptop-keep-on-loading-and-flashing-blue/td-p/5804772
Relevancy 53.32%

My elitebooks screen when it is booting up flashes on and off and will sit there forever flashing with it spinning. Someone please help

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Elitebook-loading-screen-flashing-on-and-off/td-p/5683979
Relevancy 53.32%

Dear Users,
i bought MSI All in one a couple of months before. it is core-I-5 and windows 7 home premium was installed on it. 2 days before in installed the adobe acrobat on it and nothing else. today when i turned on the computer, there is logo of windows 7 and in
progress sign. the mouse is working.......i waited up to 2 hours but it remains the same. after this i tried to start the computer in safe mode , safe mode with networking, dos mode.........none of these worked. i have some data on desktop how can i recover
it......................and how is can fix this problem is it software or hardware problem.........how can i know..................Thankssssssssssss in advanceeeeeeeee

Tahir Mehmood

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/bb775820-0f87-4b5a-9438-5f682a432866/windows-7-is-just-loading-and-screen-is-flashing?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 53.32%

Dear Users,
i bought MSI All in one a couple of months before. it is core-I-5 and windows 7 home premium was installed on it. 2 days before in installed the adobe acrobat on it and nothing else. today when i turned on the computer, there is logo of windows 7 and in
progress sign. the mouse is working.......i waited up to 2 hours but it remains the same. after this i tried to start the computer in safe mode , safe mode with networking, dos mode.........none of these worked. i have some data on desktop how can i recover
it......................and how is can fix this problem is it software or hardware problem.........how can i know..................Thankssssssssssss in advanceeeeeeeee

Tahir Mehmood

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ef042f1f-3043-44f4-879d-f47896bcb93e/windows-7-is-just-loading-and-screen-is-flashing?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi
I have come back from few days away and Husband has said we have few PC problems !

on start up , Spybot teatimer says there has been a registry key change and asks to allow or deny. It says 'brastk'
I denied.
there was also a red circle with a white cross, which my husband said it did not link to anywhere when he clicked on it.

I have tried to run spybot and Avg (paid for version) but cannot open them (bizarrely spybot will update though!)

downloaded HijackThis but can'r open this either (got the one that installs diectly to C drive.)

I don't any idea what to do now. tried renaming them but to no avail.

I am a bit of a novice at this type of thing .
thanks

A:red circle with white crossand avg and spybot not working

Follow the instructions for xp antivirus or search on brastk.exe. Post again if you need more help.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/180504/red-circle-with-white-crossand-avg-and-spybot-not-working/
Relevancy 52.46%

Hey guys, I'm having an issue with my mouse's cursor constantly flashing the loading sign (blue circle) over and over. It only ever stops if I mouse over something that changes the normal cursor picture.

It started happening after my computer just froze randomly while playing Dota 2. I had to manually shut down the computer and when I turned it back on that is when this problem started happening.

I've read almost every thread I could find on this issue, and nothing helps me yet.

Also, I can't do a system restore (as far as I know) because I had savepoints turned off before the issue so there is nothing to restore to.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Edit: It also seems that my internet is responding/loading slower than before.

Relevancy 52.46%

This problem has been going on for about three weeks now. I don't really know why. CPU usage is normal, fluctuates between 0 and 25. The flash is super distracting. Any help would be appreciated. I cant figure this one out for the life of me...

I don't have any viruses or rogue processes running that I can see. It does not occur in safe mode but still does even when I use game booster (IOBIT program that safely stops many running processes to use cpu power for game being played). I'm stumped!

It happens as soon as I get to the desktop, and is not affected by if I am running something or not...

A:Mouse constantly flashing a loading sign

Just a guess, maybe it is your mouse driver? I had a problem once were, when the mouse moved, two installed drivers processed the movement setting CPU usage fairly high when I moved the mouse. Fluctuations between 0 and 25 seem pretty high.
But something else you could look at would be the mouse settings. Get to it by typing 'mouse' in the start menu search and going to the Pointers tab to see if somehow your Normal Select pointer is a loading animation one.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/266061-mouse-constantly-flashing-loading-sign.html
Relevancy 52.03%

I have a HP Envy that I got about a year ago, recently (yesterday) it has been not booting up. What happens is when I press the power button it loads up and goes past the hp loading screen, but when it gets the the first windows loading screen, it kinda flickers from that to a black screen, also the on screen keyboard will pop up and go down all the time. Really not sure why it is doing this, can't even get on my computer. One last thing, if I wait long enough it will pop up with an error saying "LogonUI.exe - Application Error. The exception Breakpoint. A breakpoint has been reached. (0x80000003) occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFD23A5C753. Click ok the terminate the program" if I click ok it just start flickering again or just goes to a black screen.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Boot-and-Lockup/Windows-10-Not-booting-and-Flashing-black-loading-screen/td-p/5803076
Relevancy 51.6%

Hello!
Do you guys know how to change the "welcome" screen spinning circles animation? I searched in a few dll using ResourceHacker and I can't find these circles. It seems that for windows 7, the blue circle is stored in ? imageres.dll ? or something, but the Windows 8.1 ones are not there ... any idea? Thanks!

A:How do I change the Windows 8.1 "Welcome" loading circle

I figure this is where the default is, might need some other windows themes.
Others here use themes may know more i do not use them. Do not think it is like changing an icon.

http://www.eightforums.com/customization/66920-how-do-i-change-windows-8-1-welcome-loading-circle.html
Relevancy 51.6%

A couple of days ago I d fallen asleep with my laptop on and thus it went to sleep and eventually into hibernation When I went to turn it on in the morning the hard drive whirred as usual and the Dell loading screen came on the screen Windows 7, underscore loading Dell after no Flashing screen, boot with the Dell symbol loading bar and setup boot options but after that my laptop went to a black screen with a flashing white underscore and wouldn t boot I restarted it manually a few times as much as I hated to and eventually hit F and selected the option of booting from the internal HDD I d thought it was maybe a one-time thing but I wouldn t be so lucky Today when I got Flashing underscore after Dell loading screen, Windows 7, no boot home after my computer had been shut down from am to pm I went to turn my computer on and the same thing happened So as last time I restarted it manually and selected F but my laptop didn t Flashing underscore after Dell loading screen, Windows 7, no boot even go to the options menu it went right to the flashing underscore I restarted again and selected the boot from internal HDD and it booted like it usually does but I m worried that this is going to become a trend My laptop -- a Dell Inspiron -- is only years and four months old I take great care of any electronic I own and am adept when it comes to computers but not with this type of thing Anyway tonight I did a scan with System Checkup for free and it told me that I have signs of physical corruption on drive C I don t really know what that means and I want so desperately to fix it but I really have no idea what s going on I can fix it if I am told what to do but for now I m just going to wait it out and pray that it lasts until I can get my external hard drive back Please help Thanks nbsp

A:Flashing underscore after Dell loading screen, Windows 7, no boot

The first thing I would suggest is that you back up all your important data to an external source, if you want to wait until you get the external hard drive back (wherever it is) that may be beneficial if you have a lot to back up, or use CD/DVD's.

Then I would run the manufacturer's diagnostics to get a clear picture on the health of your hard drive. If the results indicate the drive is failing then you will need to replace it, but if it comes up clean we can proceed with further diagnosis.

Identify the make of your hard drive and then use one of the links below to get the manufacturer's diagnostics for ISO (CD) not the one for Windows.

When the download is complete right click the file and select Extract Here and burn the image to a CD.

In Windows 7 right click the extracted file, select Open With, then select Windows Disc Image Burning Tool then follow the prompts. For all other versions of windows (if you do not have an ISO burner) download this free software. ImgBurn
Install the program and start the application. Select the top left hand option to burn image file to disk and then on the next window click on the small yellow folder icon and browse to the file you have downloaded from the links below. Then click on the two grey discs with the arrow in between (bottom left) and leave it to complete the operation.

Boot the PC into the Bios setup and set the CD/DVD drive to 1st in the boot sequence. Insert the disk in the drive then reboot and the disc will load into dos.

Excelstore
Hitachi/IBM
Samsung
Seagate, Maxtor & Quantum
Western Digital

Toshiba/Fujitsu
If you have a Toshiba/Fujitsu hard drive I would suggest the use of the diagnostics from the Seagate link as this will work on all makes of drive and on any OS.Click to expand...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/flashing-underscore-after-dell-loading-screen-windows-7-no-boot.172870/
Relevancy 51.6%

Hey guys I'm having an issue with my mouse's cursor constantly flashing the loading sign blue circle over and over loading flashing cursor Issue with the sign constantly my mouse's Its a constant flashing It only ever stops if I mouse over something that changes the normal cursor picture It started happening after my computer just froze randomly while playing CS GO I had to manually shut Issue with my mouse's cursor constantly flashing the loading sign down the computer and when I turned it back on that is when this problem started happening I've read almost every thread I could find on this issue and nothing helps me Also my computer when put to sleep shuts itself off And when turned on says windows was not shut down properly Any ideas on this Ive done Virus scan full scan nothing should up Malware scan some things showed up got rid of em Sfc scannow showed nothing wrong Ive done a restore to previous state did not work Task manager shows nothing unordinary Spmeone please help Ive searched everywhere for help

A:Issue with my mouse's cursor constantly flashing the loading sign

Can you computer handle that particular game? I play it myself and it's not super demanding.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/337912-issue-my-mouses-cursor-constantly-flashing-loading-sign.html
Relevancy 51.17%

This is now the third forum I have posted to regarding this Touchpad Loading Not Driver Synaptics issue I've been to Sevenforums and to the HP forums I don't know how when this happened because Synaptics Touchpad Driver Not Loading I rarely restart my pc but I recently had to restart after some updates and after restarts now it seems that I have to physically load the Synaptics touchpad driver in order for things like in particular two finger scrolling to work I uninstalled the Synaptics driver because Synaptics site has a newer version HP so far isn't supporting the new one I was instructed to restart the pc after uninstalling the old driver and before installing the new one That's when the problems started After booting to the Windows login screen Synaptics Touchpad Driver Not Loading the keyboard became disabled and I was unable to use the pc I've done a system restore and all is back to normal But I'm still left with the original problem having to physically load the Synaptics software because it's not loading itself Have any of you ever experienced this problem and if so how did you remedy this situation Thanks very much for all help

A:Synaptics Touchpad Driver Not Loading

Honestly...if you have an HP system...you should get your drivers for basic functions from the HP website.  Theoretically, all drivers for a specific item SHOULD be useable...but "should" is a word that often does not apply to OEM systems, IMO.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/556141/synaptics-touchpad-driver-not-loading/
Relevancy 51.17%

Its been a long time since i tried this, So i cant identify what I did to cause it .

Trying to drag multiple .sut ( brush files ) into Art-App it belongs. From the File Explorer window. Was able to do this many times in the past.

I noticed something ; when I use the search engine called
" Everything " from its window interface, if I call up the files in that window, then I'm able to drag and drop the files from that window, directly into the Art app. But cant do it from the File explorer window like I was able to do before.

Windows 10 home basic.

One suggestion, I read in the windows 7 forum, there might be some registry change that happened. But I dont know about such things, just wanted to suggest a idea. Anyone can help ?
I

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/69704-drag-drop-file-explorer-not-working-circle-line-symbol.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi all,
Upgraded from Win8.1 to Win10. The first 2 days were fine, now it does not load properly. I can see the desktop and the mouse moves but cannot select anything with mouse or keyboard. Get message that program (windows) is not responding but i cant even click "ok". Just using the laptop power button restarted several times with same result. F2, F12, F8 not working. Reset cannot fix the problem. Previous build unable.
Please help

A:not loading properly

To update what I've done.

To get to repair/recovery mode I had to interrupt the restart several times using the Power Button on my laptop.
# I tried Start Up Repair but it could not repair.
# Did a reset keeping my files/apps but after 36% got a "windows encountered a problem" message.
# tried to revert to previous build but it could not be done.
# did a reset/reinstall losing all my files/apps and got the "windows encountered a problem" message. On restart I got a black screen with the message that No OS found. restarted several times with same result. Fortunately I have my win8.1 installation CD and installed it. From File History, which is on an external drive I got most important files back by manually copying them.

I would like to try out win10 again as it was great while it worked but it is a bit scary. Though now is a good time before I start reinstalling my lost apps.

Any advice or thoughts on what I may have done wrong would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Robert

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/585660/not-loading-properly/
Relevancy 51.17%

ive just installed 3ds max 8 but when i try to load it up it says this:

ive re-installed it and uninstalled it loads of times, do u think i should download the .dll and put it in the 3ds max folder?

A:3DS Max 8 not loading properly

http://inky.50megs.com/blogs/2005/10...-revisited.htm

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/3ds-max-8-not-loading-properly-153887.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi there,

I just have a quick question about a problem we've been having lately. Just about every morning when we turn our computer on, it just doesn't load up. The background loads up, but that's it...no errors, no icons, no start bar, nothing. But when you reboot it, it loads up fine. It's just the first time you turn it on.

I'm not sure what could cause it, but I thought maybe someone here might know of something that might be stopping my computer from loading up properly.

Thanks a bunch

A:Not loading up properly

Hi TheClash05

Were you able to resolve the problem yet?

If not, a good place to start looking for clues is in your "Event Viewer" in the Control Panel's "Administratve Tools". Look for error occuring at the time of the unsuccessful boot.

If you have any wireless devices at some distance from the PC, it can sometimes take a while for XP to find them while it searches for them at startup. You can try adjusting antennas, relocating the devices, etc.

If the trouble just started recently, you probably have the option to try a System Restore back to a restore point from before this problem started. [Start/All Programs/Accessories/System Tools/System Restore]

Best of luck
. . . Gary

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/not-loading-up-properly-111759.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Respected Sir Sevenforums HARDWARE- I have Win Home Premium bit Dell Inspiron R N My network adapters are Realtek PCIe FE Family controller amp DW Wireless-N WLAN Half miniport adapter My ADSL modem WIFI router is Netgear DGN v latest version of firmware v PROBLEM- My network connection icon in task bar shows Red cross Red Blue working sign circle prefect internet connection on cross/Busy disconnected or revolving Blue Busy circle network on wired and wireless connection But my internet connection works perfectly fine Please suggest solution to enable network notification correctly I will carry out every possible advise to enable correct network notification Problem Red cross/Busy Blue circle sign on prefect working internet connection arise when I personally fiddled with router's security option like changing WPA -PSK AES to WPA-PSK TKIP WPA -PSK AES and again back Right now is WPA-PSK TKIP WPA -PSK AES I have Red cross/Busy Blue circle sign on prefect working internet connection connected my laptop to internet via LAN cable My Netgear DGN v provides WEP WPA-PSK TKIP WPA -PSK AES WPA-PSK TKIP WPA -PSK AES WPA WPA Enterprise Also please tell which type of network security option should I keep to avoid further conflict So which should I choose I also have posted this issue in Microsoft community but didn't got expected reply nor solution Please check this link about what Microsoft community answered Red X or Blue busy circle symbol on system tray connection icon even - Microsoft Community I request Sevenforums to please clear my doubts and guide me till problem solves Thank you

A:Red cross/Busy Blue circle sign on prefect working internet connection

I read through the posts on the Microsoft Community page.

Quote:
I would like to add more of the events regarding above issue.
Today morning when I ran sfc/scannow program again I got following message-
Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.logs

But again same problem arised that after typing findstr /c:"[SR]" %windir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log >"%userprofile%\Desktop\sfcdetails.txt" I got 0 bytes file on desktop and original CBS.log file was of 4.42 mb .

From my layman point of view their is some thing wrong with my Windows OS and I want to repair it without crashing my system or re-installing Win7. Also I want to tell that recently before getting wifi broadband connection I had deleted my old restore points, disabled hibernation, disable pagefile.sys because on C drive had only 2 gb free space. After deleting them, I ran CCleaner & removed junk files,many unused programs, update my old software with 2013 versions. Then I ran disc check, defragmentation, completing this I installed Netgear genie software to control my newly establish wifi broadband connection. Then I created system restore point, at that time this Red cross or Busy blue circle was not issue. It occur when I personally decided to choose WPA-PSK[TKIP] + WPA2-PSK[AES] from WPA2-PSK[AES] (which was default set my bsnl network technician) security option to ensure good safety measure, even after changing it networking icons were working perfectly good. But problem occur when I switch back with WPA2-PSK[TKIP] and some other setting were tamper by me. Now I want to my networking icons to function normally with optimum security measure for my wifi.
I request you to guide my out of this problem.
Thank you.

I must advise you to never use a 3rd party application for WiFi connection management. There are security risks, and Windows 7 does a great job of handling these things itself. Disabling/uninstalling that would be my first suggestion. The next point of interest is the output you received from running "sfc.exe /scannow". If you have a Windows 7 install disc, boot from that and run the System File Checker with your Windows install offline. You can type "sfc.exe /?" to get the proper syntax. It should be something like:

Code:
sfc.exe /scannow /OFFWINDIR=C:\Windows /OFFBOOTDIR=C:\
Also, there is nothing to be gained from using anything other than straight WPA or WPA2 (unless you want to go enterprise and set up a RADIUS server, but that's a project in itself), so if you think that change coincided with when you started experiencing this problem, I would switch back to whatever WPA setup was working for you before. I might get some bad feedback on this one, but from an attacker's perspective, it would be just as hard to crack your WPA2 TKIP+AES pre-shared key as it would be to crack your WPA key. The method of attack is exactly the same; they would have to capture the 4-way handshake intact, and do endless Pairwise Master Key computations, and likely end up getting nowhere. Go WPA2 with AES if you like, since the only people to break AES (AFAIK) is the NSA. But then, I haven't heard of anyone breaking TKIP or CCMP. Anyhow, as long as you're not WEPing, you're golden.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/279422-red-cross-busy-blue-circle-sign-prefect-working-internet-connection.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Some web pages are not loading properly. Some are OK, some are not. For example, one newspaper is fine, another is not. The layouts are very basic and not readable. See example below.

Any help would be gratefully welcome.

A:Web pages not loading properly

Have you tried deleting browsing history/cache?

If you don't want to do it manually, Ccleaner could do that for you.
Download CCleaner 3.22.1800 - FileHippo.com

Download and install.

On the main Cleaner tab click on Applications and hit
Run Cleaner

Now see if you're webpages load correctly.

Also, is your Flash player up to date?

Post back for further suggestions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/249271-web-pages-not-loading-properly.html
Relevancy 50.31%

hi i recently updated to win 8 and i use chrome as a browser and every time i acces a internet page it loads like this for the first time , after refresh it goes ok , can anyone help me please
regards

A:web pages not loading properly

Not that this helps at all but having the exact same problem! someone recommend checking the latest flash player is installed...

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/12448-web-pages-not-loading-properly.html
Relevancy 50.31%

About a month ago I noticed some of the sites I used to frequent stopped Loading Sites Not Certain Properly letting me frequent them they either had progressively non loading elements a feed here a chatbox there on the page or just entirely Certain Sites Not Loading Properly times out and not loads Running Windows SP I first tried CMD ipconfig flushdns I then Certain Sites Not Loading Properly tried CMD ipconfig release I then tried CMD ipconfig renew Restarted the modem no router Certain Sites Not Loading Properly and no firewall really enabled I reinstalled chrome I reinstalled Java I reinstalled Flash I ran today Anti-malware bytes no results I ran Spybot S amp D no results Screenshots http imgur com I CV uV http imgur com gUUYX M In the first image the page I just pinged with the cmd prompt and it gave me a packet loss Whilst the second image the page I pinged gave me packet sent and received no loss At a loss right now I think I covered what most normal things I should do but I suspect a virus considering this suddenly happened about a month ago and then progressively became a problem Help Please and thank you

A:Certain Sites Not Loading Properly

are you only having this issue with Chrome. Have you tried IE?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/585121/certain-sites-not-loading-properly/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi all

I am new here, hoping you guys can help

My internet has been playing up recently, Some websites don't load or some load without all content, such as a cached version of the site.

So ive researched around and read many people have had similar problems and ive tried the following to resolve it:

Flushed DNS
Cleared browser history
Tried different browsers
Tried to use OpenDNS and the google one
Connecting via cable to the router
System File checker
Disabled firewall and antivirus
But still hasnt solved the problem.

Could someone help and tell me what else I can do to solve the problem please?
Thanks in advance

A:Websites not loading properly or not at all

Welcome to the forms. Have you tried reset internet explorer

Reset IE

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/43142-websites-not-loading-properly-not-all.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I have 3 user profiles. When I go to switch the profile it does not load properly and loads a temporary user profile. When i restart the computer and then go to the same user profile it then loads correctly. How do I fix this and what is the cause?

A:profile not loading properly

Hello Marilyn, and welcome to Vista Forums.

This may be able to help you get this user profile error fixed for you.

The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded.

or

User Profile Error - Logged on with a Temporary Profile

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/270104-profile-not-loading-properly.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I have been having a problem that I have been trying to troubleshoot for a while but its now getting worse. Some websites i go to are not loading properly. Either they look right but none of the hyperlinks work, or they load in text only format along the left side of the screen. Also it is effecting game servers and chat systems ie ventrillo and skype.

Thank you for helping! If there is any other information I can give you, let me know

A:Websites not loading properly

Have you tried updating all your browser to its latest version?? Consider updating it first and then update your progress.

Also, kindly provide the detailed system specs along with browser details (name and version) in which you are facing this problem.

Good luck though!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/websites-not-loading-properly.1134114/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi there - first time caller When I boot vista up it won t show my desktop - just loops on quot processing quot I m able to see my desktop in safemode which I m in now in Certain virus software sites are locked nod mcafee and it redirects when I m trying to view particular web pages Here s the scan Logfile of properly not loading Vista Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows Vista WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Safe mode with Vista not loading properly network support Running processes C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe C Windows system DllHost exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google ca ig dell hl en amp client dell-row amp channel ca amp ibd R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer provided by Dell R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook Winamp Search Class - BCA FA- DBB- a -B - C F B - C Program Files Winamp Toolbar winamptb dll O - Hosts localhost O - Hosts mininova org O - Hosts www mininova org O - Hosts thepiratebay org O - Hosts www thepiratebay org O - Hosts demonoid com O - Hosts www demonoid com O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Winamp Toolbar Loader - CEE EC- - bc- B - DDC AB C - C Program Files Winamp Toolbar winamptb dll O - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - c Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO Google Dictionary Compression sdch - C D FE-E D- -BB - C E E C E - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar Component fastsearch B E dll O - BHO Browser Address Error Redirector - CA C - B - E-A -A C DB F - C Program Files Dell BAE BAE dll O - Toolbar Winamp Toolbar - EBF BA - - c a- B-BB F D DE - C Program Files Winamp Toolbar winamptb dll O - Toolbar amp Google Toolbar - C B - - d - B - A CD F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - HKLM Run Windows Defender ProgramFiles Windows Defender MSASCui exe -hide O - HKLM Run ECenter C Dell E-Center EULALauncher exe O - HKLM Run Apoint C Program Files DellTPad Apoint exe O - HKLM Run OEM Mon exe C Windows OEM Mon exe O - HKLM Run SigmatelSysTrayApp ProgramFiles SigmaTel C-Major Audio WDM sttray exe O - HKLM Run IgfxTray C Windows system igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C Windows system hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run Persistence C Windows system igfxpers exe O - HKLM Run DELL Webcam Manager quot C Program Files Dell Dell Webcam Manager DellWMgr exe quot s O - HKLM Run IAAnotif quot C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager Iaanotif exe quot O - HKLM Run Broadcom Wireless Manager UI C Windows system WLTRAY e... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-not-loading-properly.817543/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi, I am using IE and I although I can get into websites ok, when I am in the website, sometimes I cannot move about within it, it just freezes, (this happens with for example Debenhams and M&S sites).
Mainly the problem is with sites where you need to complete a form to apply for something and a loading bar appears to complete the process, it never loads, you could just sit waiting all day!

Any help would be gratefuly received

A:various websites are not loading properly

Welcome
Make a complete updated anti virus scan
Download and make a full scan with the free malwarebytes.
If negative
Download the free ccleaner and run it. Do not tick any registry items.
Try another browser. If using IE try Firefox etc.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/291035-various-websites-not-loading-properly.html
Relevancy 50.31%

The affected services ive noticed are not loading Services properly the theme service windows wireless zero config and dchp client Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon Services not loading properly exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgchsvx exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgrsx exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgemc exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgnsx exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C Program Files TortoiseSVN bin TSVNCache exe C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe C Program Files GarbageSweeper GarbageSweeper exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files Actual Window Manager ActualWindowManagerCenter exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe C Program Files Stardock ObjectDock ObjectDock exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static ccc exe C WINDOWS system SearchProtocolHost exe C WINDOWS system wbem wmiapsrv exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Source Engine OSE EXE C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C program files internet explorer iexplore exe C program files internet explorer iexplore exe C program files internet explorer iexplore exe C Documents and Settings Tom Desktop Software HijackThis exe C program files internet explorer iexplore exe C program files internet explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google co uk R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer http O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper - - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveShellExtensions dll O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll O - HKLM Run StartCCC quot C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CLIStart exe quot MSRun O - HKLM Run ZoneAlarm Client quot C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe quot O - HKLM Run AVG TRAY C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe O - HKLM Run GarbageSweeper C Program Files GarbageSweeper GarbageSweeper exe h O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS ... Read more

A:Services not loading properly

i have notice it seems to be any service related to svchost.exe -k netsvcs

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/services-not-loading-properly.925119/
Relevancy 50.31%

I was asked to post in here because I am having issues with many websites loading in text only format down the left side of the screen or loading what looks right but links are broken It happens on both Google Chrome and IE I have run Malwarebytes premium the paid version Microsoft's malware virus scans as well as CCleaner and ADWcleaner to no avail I am running windows on a custom build computer by me I have tried flushing DNS and changing DNS addresses again with no luck Internet speeds are consistent and other devices on the wifi work fine Any help at all would be a great help as i have been trying to figure this out for weeks DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Internet Explorer Run by Adam at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - SP Windows Defender Enabled Outdated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF Running Processes C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system nvvsvc exe C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation D Vision nvSCPAPISvr exe C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Program Files loading not Websites properly NVIDIA Corporation Display nvxdsync exe C Windows system nvvsvc exe C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k Websites not loading properly LocalServiceNoNetwork C Windows SysWOW ASGT exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Client Services HPClientServices exe C Program Files x Kodak AiO Center EKAiOHostService exe C Program Files x Kodak AiO StatusMonitor EKPrinterSDK exe C Program Files x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamscheduler exe C Program Files x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice exe C Program Files x Symantec Norton Online Backup NOBuAgent exe C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation NetService NvNetworkService exe C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NvStreamSrv nvstreamsvc exe C Program Files x PDF Complete pdfsvc exe C Program Files x NETGEAR WNDA Service RaRegistry exe C Windows system taskhost Websites not loading properly exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Program Files x NETGEAR WNDA Service RaRegistry exe C Program Files x Roxio RoxioNow Player RNowSvc exe C Program Websites not loading properly Files x Microsoft BingBar SeaPort EXE C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exe C Program Files x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbam exe C Windows System rundll exe C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NvStreamSrv nvstreamsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation NvStreamSrv nvstreamsvc exe C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation Update Core NvBackend exe C Windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C PROGRAM FILES X KODAK AIO STATUSMONITOR EKStatusMonitor exe C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Odometer hpsysdrv exe C Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x NETGEAR WNDA WNDA EXE C Program Files x Hp HP Software Update hpwuschd exe C Users Adam AppData Local Apps PX YWZQ EL TQPHXAPY HDZ curs tion e e ddf ed ead a b e c CurseClient exe C Program Files x Razer Lachesis LachesisSysTray exe C Program Files x Razer Synapse RzSynapse exe C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation Display nvtray exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe c Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CCC exe c Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MMLoadDrv exe C Windows Microsoft Net Framework v WPF PresentationFontCache exe C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Support Fr... Read more

A:Websites not loading properly

Hello and Welcome to TSF.

If you haven't already, please Subscribe to this Thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant notification by email, then click Add Subscription.

Please note that the forum is very busy and if I don't hear from you within three days this thread will be closed.

------------------------------------------------------

Please explain why this computer has no antivirus program installed and running. This is an open invitation for infection. MBAM is not an antivirus.

It can take as little as eight seconds to infect an unprotected computer.

Please keep this computer offline except when downloading tools and posting in the forum until we get one installed.

Let me know your intentions for an antivirus program, and/or if you need a suggestion.

I see no sign of infection in your logs.

Does the problem also occur in Safe Mode with Networking? Restart your computer.
After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, start pressing the F8 key.
In some systems, this may be the F5 key.
Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu should appear.
Use the up arrow key to highlight Safe Mode with Networking and press 'Enter'.
Login on your usual account.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/websites-not-loading-properly-897202.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I came across this thread looking for a solution to the exact same problem http forums techguy org virus-other-malware-removal -services-not-loading-properly html Their thread appears to be dated today as well and so I wonder if there was an update or change to some program that s causing it Like the poster of that thread I logged in today to find a handful of not properly loading Services either services not starting and like the poster of the above thread it was immediately noticeable to me via the themes service I wrote one a non-computer related forum I talk to frequently hoping a technically employed person would have a solution and since I detailed it there I ll cut and paste my quot progress quot so far Yesterday I logged into my work computer and everything was fine Today I log in to find that my task Services not loading properly either bar has turned into something that looks like a flash back from Windows Figuring out that it was a theme problem I started the theme service manually and it seemed to nicely fix it It is checked in Services not loading properly either the msconfig to start it just didn t So after doing this I come to find out that while I can see my networks mail document server I cannot see our larger network Trying to solve the problem I eventually wound up opening internet explorer which I don t use IE tells me that it cannot display anything but that Windows can diagnose the problem It s a standard message I ve seen before when I have no internet connection so I tell it to do run the diagnoses It tells me my firewall is turned off I go into the Windows security center and turn on the firewall The security center tells me that the firewall service is turned off that I can re-enable it I re-enable it restart and wha la I can see our network However when I restarted once again the themes service did not automatically start I went and turned it back on in the services and everything went back to normal appearance wise I then clicked on IE to see if that s corrected too but again it tells me that it cannot connect to the interwebs firefox can obviously Additionally though perhaps unrelated my manual registry tweek of four or more years ago to turn off related annoying system beeps with every error has been undone I didn t download anything go to any suspicious websites or read any suspicious emails yesterday The most I did was actually work and read some of our forum here I don t recall any updates installing when I left for the day but I typically pay little attention to those and generally just click install updates and shut down button when I log out for the day I ran malwarebytes it found no malware viruses etc I don t know why but it appears that for some peculiar reason a bunch of my windows based services got turned off on their own In addition I ve rebooted a few times and while turning the firewall back on seems to have stuck keeping the themes service as started won t stick through a reboot Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated Thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/services-not-loading-properly-either.925174/