Windows Support Forum

communication driver for Lenovo T410

Q: communication driver for Lenovo T410

Hi Guys,

I got Lenovo T410, I installed Windows 7 Ultimate, and it function well besides that I don't have comunication, no WiFi nor by cable. I assume driver is missing. Any suggestion?

Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/388823-communication-driver-lenovo-t410.html
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: communication driver for Lenovo T410

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 86.43%

I reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and was wondering where I could get the fingerprint reader, bluetooth and thinkvantage drivers for my Thinkpad. I'm not really sure which drivers to get online.

A:Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Driver Help

Quote: Originally Posted by verbatim20

I reinstalled Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and was wondering where I could get the fingerprint reader, bluetooth and thinkvantage drivers for my Thinkpad. I'm not really sure which drivers to get online.

Hi verbatim, you can find the drivers here Lenovo Support - Download Drivers and Software (GB)? if you need further help post back

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/183853-lenovo-thinkpad-t410-driver-help.html
Relevancy 82.56%

I was trying to go thrue non working drivers and it popped up one bad thing acpi\pnpocof\1 dosent have a driver?? I don't have a clue what this is or I could fix it. Anyone please help win 7 pro 32 bit intel core 5 on a Lenovo thinkpad T-410 -2537

A:Get a error on laptop needs driver for acpi\pnpocof\1 Lenovo t410-2537

I recommend that you post in the Win 7 forum since this is a Vista forum.

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/302265-get-error-laptop-needs-driver-acpi-pnpocof-1-lenovo-t410-2537-a.html
Relevancy 68.37%

I have been getting regularly occurring BSODs with various errors. Looking for help please.
The dump output from BSOD program and performance monitor data are attached.

The system is:
Laptop
Lenovo T410
Current OS is Windows 7 and is the one that came with the system.
System is 3 or 4 years old.

The BSODs seem to occur during heavy browser usage. Having multiple tabs opened and switching back and forth between tabs, the browser, and desktop apps. But almost always (if not always), when I am in a browser window.

Thanks,

Paul T.

A:BSOD Lenovo T410

Additional info ... The internet browser being used seems to be unimportant. I get BSODs with Chrome, Firefox and IE.

Paul T.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-lenovo-t410-761169.html
Relevancy 68.37%

Hi everyone,
Need a new laptop for my computer science degree, considered quite a few. Was just wondering if anyone has an oppinion on the Lenovo ThinkPad T410 2516, I would upgrade it as follows:
i5-460m processor
windows 7 home premium 64
3/4GB RAM
320GB 7200rpm hard drive
9 cell battery
Anyone think i should upgrade it differently, I'd like to get it a little cheaper so where if anywhere should i make the cuts in upgrades?
Has anyone got this laptop? is it particularly heavy to carry around?

A:What do you think of the Lenovo ThinkPad T410?

what the difference in 3 and 4GB memory - i would not expect you to use that amount of memory unless you are using some special heavy memory programs

what other choice of CPUs do you have

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/what-do-you-think-of-the-lenovo-thinkpad-t410.957614/
Relevancy 67.94%

I need some help please I keep getting Consistant I5 BSOD T410 Lenovo a BSOD like clockwork on my Laptop The Laptop can run in safe mode with no issues Tested this last night and this it was still on this morning I initially thought it was the ram so I removed the onboard Gb and replaced it with a new chip Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410 I thought it Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410 was the video drivers so I tried all Lenovo's recommended Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410 drivers but it doesnt work cause according to the drivers I dont have a graphics card I reloaded windows to bit by doing a clean install and have not loaded any other drivers except the ones thats generic by windows I am clueless as I have tried every angle possible Anyone pls Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP C C C BCP F EA BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Danie AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online Windows Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txt

A:Consistant BSOD Lenovo I5 T410

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

If you are overclocking STOP
We could also use some system information, which you can get easily by running msinfo32.
To do that go to start>run>type msinfo32>enter

When it is finished running go to file>save>name it and upload to us here.
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/225684-consistant-bsod-lenovo-i5-t410.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi Can I use Battery from Lenovo ThinkPad T410 in Thinkpad T400?

A:Can I use Battery from Lenovo ThinkPad T410 in T40...

No.  It is a different shape

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Can-I-use-Battery-from-Lenovo-ThinkPad-T410-in-T400/td-p/3316561
Relevancy 67.08%

Hello,
I am having trouble getting the built-in wireless adapter on this laptop to get connected to the internet. I have installed the following driver:
http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/migr-73611
but have had no luck. there are no available wireless connections I can connect to.
I have also tried to use USB wireless adapter TP-LINK TL-WN725N to connect to internet. It is able to find available connections but when it tries to connect it says unable to connect and give options to troubleshoot. Once troubleshoot is complete it says to investigate router or access point issues. I have reset the router many times. Other devices are working fine with the internet just not this laptop.
I am running windows 7 64Bit.
Please help.
Thanks

A:Lenovo Thinkpad T410 wireless issue

Can you connect the laptop to the router using a cable at all ?

using just the laptop wireless adapter
unlikely to be this as it is reporting NO networks available - but check anyway please
Check the wireless is switched ON
theres often a physical switch or a combination of the FN and one of the F keys to toggle the wireless on/off
often F2 is used - but note , not always - look for a symbol that looks a little like (( i ))

is the wireless on?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

can we see an ipconfig /all - see how below
do a tcp/ip reset - see how below
post a screen shot of xirrus please - see how below

ipconfig /all

We would like to see the results from an ipconfig /all - post back the results in a reply here.

If you cannot access the internet with this PC, then you will need to paste the results into something like notepad and then copy onto a machine that can access the internet and post the results in a reply here.
Save the file to a USB flash drive or other removable media. Plug it into the working computer with internet access and copy the file and paste here.

If you do not have another PC - do you have a phone connected to the internet - can you photograph the result and post the image in a reply
Note: you will see entries named Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface: we dont need to see that information - JUST the information above those entries

For Windows 8 or Windows 10
To open a Cmd Prompt or an Administrator Cmd prompt from the Desktop.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/open-an-elevated-command-prompt-in-windows-8/
Use Win + X and choose Command Prompt or Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.​
For windows version, XP, Vista, W7
Hold the Windows key and press R

Now type CMD

Now press Enter to open a command prompt box (A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on screen ):​
In the command prompt window that opens, type the following command:

Note that there is a space before the /ALL, but there is NOT a space after the / in the following command.

ipconfig /all > network.txt & network.txt ​
It will export the results into notepad and then automatically open the notepad and display on your screen.

Now all you need to do is copy and paste those results into a reply here
to do that:
From the notepad menu - choose Edit - Select all
all the text will now be highlighted
Next
From the notepad menu - choose Edit - Copy

Now go back to the forum - goto the reply and then right click in the reply box and paste the results.
The results from the notepad should now appear in the forum reply.

TCP/IP stack repair options for use with Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10

For Windows Vista through to Windows 10
Start> Programs> Accessories> and right click on Command Prompt, select "Run as Administrator" to open a command prompt box
(A new dialogue box - black with white font, will appear on the screen )​
For Windows 8 & 10
To open a Cmd Prompt or an Administrator Cmd prompt from the Desktop. Use Win + X and choose Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.​
In the command prompt window that opens, type the following commands:

Note: Type only the text in bold and red for the following commands.
Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults: netsh winsock reset catalog and press enter

Reset IPv4 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log and press enter

Reset IPv6 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log and press enter
​ReStart (reboot) the machine.

If you receive the message
The requested operation requires elevation.
Then please open the command prompt as administrator - as requested ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lenovo-thinkpad-t410-wireless-issue.1154408/
Relevancy 67.08%

hi, i have a laptop lenovo T410 that run on window xp.
After running the window, i am prompted to log in but i forgot the password.
So what must i do. How do i reset the laptop to its original factory setting.
Thanks.

A:how to reset lenovo T410 to factory setting.

All your files will be lost. Do you want to recover them first?

Do you know the Administrator password?

Do you have a blue button above the keyboard?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-reset-lenovo-t410-to-factory-setting.1036696/
Relevancy 67.08%

System information:

- Lenovo T410
- Bought December 2010
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit OEM
- Hitachi 500 GB hard drive
- NVIDIA NVS 3100m Optimus Graphics 512MB DDR3 with AMT
- 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1067MHz SODIMM Memory (2 DIMM) + I installed another 4 GB

I have not reinstalled the OS. The laptop had BSOD's right out of the box. They are unpredictable and occur 1-4 times per day. I disabled the switchable graphics, which seemed to reduce the frequency of the BSODs a little. I've updated the system via Lenovo's System Update tool. I called Lenovo's technical service and they ran through their stock checks and it didn't help.

I've attached the dump and system file collection + system diagnostics.

Thanks for any insight,
Dave

A:Frequent BSOD - new Lenovo T410 laptop

Hi davevoyageur and Welcome.

For a stable set up your Ram should ideally be matched. Same Manufacturer. Type. Model. Size. Batch. Timings. Etc..
Have you tried uninstalling the one stick and seeing if the blue screens continue?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/144609-frequent-bsod-new-lenovo-t410-laptop.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Recently my T410 laptop has had issues with charging the battery, the battery is plugged in and not charging.I have attempted updating the firmware for the battery, it failes half way through as the battery cannot be not identified.The lenovo power mannager does not resolve the issue either as it cannot detect the battery. Any advice on diagnostics or resolutions would be greatly appreciated, as after contacting lenovo support, they simply told me to replace the battery. Which I am happy to do but only as a last resort. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-T410-Battery-Plugged-in-and-Not-Charging/td-p/3355260
Relevancy 67.08%

The thinkpad hasn't been used for nearly a year and two months since i purchased it from my friend. Lenovo Power Manager recongnized the battery for a few seconds then says:  Could not detect battery, please reinsert battery or recharge the battery. I applied double sided tape to the thinkpad battery so it wouldn't wobble. Still the same problem. Battery was purchased 2014-06-04.It is an aftermarket battery.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-T410-Battery-Plugged-in-and-Not-Charging/td-p/3413116
Relevancy 67.08%

HelloI am planning to update my t410 with an egpu adapter.What interface should I consider? Express card or maybe pcie?Which version of the express card is in that platform (t410)?And I really want to know the same about pcie.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-t410-egpu-upgarde-which-connection/td-p/3423952
Relevancy 67.08%

My lenonvo thinkpad t is stuck in startup I was checking email and I noticed that my screen was freezing up a bit when an error message box came on up loop stuck in start T410 Lenovo screen unfortunately I did not take note of what it said and my computer began to shut down by itself I hit the power button to make sure it wouldnt restart and gave it minutes before i went to turn it back on Now when i try to turn it on it shows the lenovo splash screen but then goes black and shows the splash screen again never proceeding to windows I have spent most of the say looking up possible solutions but while many people have had similar problems most other posts involve system recovery options which do not appear on my screen It is allowing me to boot into BIOS but I have not been able to find a solution there Do I need to reinstall Windows Please help nbsp

Relevancy 66.22%

In our company we have migrated from Toshiba to Lenovo laptops/tablets.  Recently users have been reporting that their T410 laptops are very very slow.  Most of the time they over estimate the slowness time, but this time it's not.  I checked the device and it takes 4-5 minutes from powering on the device to getting the ctrl+alt+del screen.  In that time, there is a few seconds where the screen goes completely black, then comes back. After logging in, it takes another 5-6 minutes to get to the desktop.  I've checked the Hard Drive, memory, spyware, etc. and everything checks out.  The user states that this only started happening a couple of weeks ago.  He's had the device for about a year. Anyone else noticing this type of slowness and what could be causing this issue? Thanks 

A:Lenovo T410 slow to boot up and sluggish once logg...

What happens if you load a program such as HWInfo32 to ensure that the CPU isn't running too slowly? When running HWInfo32, the CPU speed should match or exceed the adverstised speed of the laptop whenever some program is actively using the CPU.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-T410-slow-to-boot-up-and-sluggish-once-logged-in-HELP/td-p/475995
Relevancy 66.22%

Hi there, I have attached the grab all data in the hope someone will be able to advise.

My laptop has been giving BSOD for months now, Iv'e uploaded a multitude of drivers and performed registry cleaning etc

It happens without much warning apart from a very short freeze, I really need to sort it out as I have important university work to complete!

Hope you can help and thank you in advance

Sam

A:Random BSOD Lenovo T410 WER-70590-0.sysdata.xml

Welcome to the Forum.

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public
Daemon Tools/Alchohol is known to cause BSODs:
How to remove sptd.sys from system
Registry and SPTD problems | DAEMON Pro Help

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Norton Internet Security Public:Start Menu\Programs\Norton Internet Security Public

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.9200.20512 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Usra\Downloads\sam699\SF_22-02-2014\022214-19172-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.18247.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`0324e000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`034916d0
Debug session time: Sat Feb 22 15:12:52.272 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:03:26.505
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck A, {0, 2, 1, fffff800032ccc3f}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SYMNETS.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SYMNETS.SYS
Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!WfpExpireEntryLru+17 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
Norton is a known cause of BSOD's. Please remove it for testing purpose. Use Microsoft Security Essentials.

Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other security software:

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Malwarebytes - Free

Good and Free system security combination.

Scan with Kaspersky TDSSKiller:Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller

ESET online scanner: Free Online Virus Scanner | ESET

Reduce items at start-up: Startup Programs - Change

Perform a clean boot: Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup

Run a System file check (SFC): SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Post screenshot(s) of your Hard Drive(s) using Crystal Disk Info Software: CrystalDiskInfo - Software - Crystal Dew World

Run a Hard Drive test: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/313457-seatools-dos-windows-how-use.html

Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive(s): Disk Check

Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitor

Upload a screen shot: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

Keep us posted.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/322896-random-bsod-lenovo-t410-wer-70590-0-sysdata-xml.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Hello Everyone Odd thing to after 520 ssd on intel series Lenovo win7proSP1 upgrade T410 BSOD i've experienced yesterday upgraded lenovo t laptop to intel ssd drive GB and decided to instal win pro with integrated sp In BSOD win7proSP1 on Lenovo T410 after upgrade to intel ssd 520 series the post installation stage while setting username and computer name computer crashed with BSOD It happen - times Even booting in the safe mode i experienced times complete freeze where i had to manually power off laptop I continued installing drivers BSOD win7proSP1 on Lenovo T410 after upgrade to intel ssd 520 series on notebook and seams that issue is no longer present I have different problem now windows shuts down unexpectedly without any bsod dumps happen also several times in past h In attach you will see in system logs only single entry as i cleared event logs to find last occurrence easily Note that with Hitachi disk that was in laptop before I never experienced bsod true is that i got laptop with installed win proSP on it with all drivers installed I used lenovo system update tool to get all drivers to the system I am suspecting that new hardware intel ssd series might be cause of this or the drivers either on sata controller or on disk according to ssd toolbox firmware on disk is latest Run Disk Full test with Intel ssd toolbox and finished successfully Also checked with malwarebytesand scanned system no issues found Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Malwarebytes Free Anti-Malware amp Internet Security Software Scan Date Scan Time AM Logfile Administrator No Version Malware Database v Rootkit Database v License Free Malware Protection Disabled Malicious Website Protection Disabled Self-protection Disabled OS Windows Service Pack CPU x File System NTFS User refa Scan Type Threat Scan Result Completed Objects Scanned Time Elapsed min sec Memory Enabled Startup Enabled Filesystem Enabled Archives Enabled Rootkits Disabled Heuristics Enabled PUP Enabled PUM Enabled Processes No malicious items detected Modules No malicious items detected Registry Keys No malicious items detected Registry Values No malicious items detected Registry Data No malicious items detected Folders No malicious items detected Files No malicious items detected Physical Sectors No malicious items detected end P S after first BSOD while creating first user and naming pc i decided to name laptop evil

A:BSOD win7proSP1 on Lenovo T410 after upgrade to intel ssd 520 series

ssd tool full test passed with success

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/339382-bsod-win7prosp1-lenovo-t410-after-upgrade-intel-ssd-520-series.html
Relevancy 65.36%

Good afternoon all,

I have been in the process of making my laptop, a Lenovo Thinkpad T410, a much better device to use. While I've been having HDD issues, my main issue right now is the battery that I had purchased. With the IBM Power Manager software, the battery is listed as a Sanyo 42T4710. It is a 9 cell battery and I will provide any other information you need.

When I had first purchased the device, after charging for awhile the battery icon on the laptop would begin to flash amber. It will not charge to 100%, and usually stops at 96%. With the battery manager, the charge threshold is set to "Always Full Charge (Start when below 96% and end at 100%). I tried to run the battery gauge reset option, however the laptop permanently stayed at 96% and never discharged lower than that.

Are there any recommendations that you can make for what I should do with the battery?

Thanks!

A:Lenovo Thinkpad T410: Bought a different battery, issues reporting %

Does it charge to 100 when laptop is shutdown?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/372204-lenovo-thinkpad-t410-bought-different-battery-issues-reporting.html
Relevancy 61.92%

I have had to reload W7 and cannot find drivers on the driver page for these:? Any help appreciatted!Device manager?

A:T410 driver issue

Welcome to the forum!

Install and run Lenovo System Update, it should take care of the missing drivers: click me!

-

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T410-driver-issue/td-p/3477243
Relevancy 60.2%

Hi, is anyone else experiencing daily video accelerator crashing on T410 Windows 10?  I have two units and they both crash after resuming the display after auto screen turn off.  I have tried all the suggestions online from all over the web and nothing works.  I hope that Lenovo will do something about this.  Or, does anyone know how to stop this annoyance?  Many thanks.

A:T410 Windows 10 Intel Video Driver Crashing

Welcome Gigglez

1. Is your T410 comes with only Intel GPU or both Intel / NVIDIA Optimus?

2. Is your existing drivers installed automatically by Windows or is it downloaded and installed from Lenovo Support?3. You could download and install a newer version of Intel HD Drivers*. Download and install NVIDIA driver also if it comes with it.*As T410 is already more than 5 years old, Intel and Lenovo may not provide supports and newer drivers to match newer version of Windows.If this 3 steps does not resolve your problem, you may have to revert your T410 to Windows 7. 
PeterThinkPad W520 | ThinkCentre E73 SFF | Yoga 11s | Yoga 3 Pro | Yoga 900 | Yoga Home 900 | Yoga Tablet 2 Pro | Miix 2 10" | IdeaPad Y460p | IdeaPad K1 | 3000 Y300 
Give kudos to reward people for their assistance | Mark thread solved if the solution works | I am an active volunteer, not an Lenovo employee
=====================================
List of Sound Enhancement Thread
W520 ; Dolby ; IdeaPad Slate Tablet ; Yoga 3 Pro ; X100e ; Vibe Shot ; Yoga 900 ; P50

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T410-Windows-10-Intel-Video-Driver-Crashing/td-p/3303079
Relevancy 55.9%

I have that little yellow ! mark near PCI Communication in the device manager. What I would like to know is does it use the same driver as the modem. How do I install it? When I hilite it and press properties it says" The drivers for this device are not installed (code28.)
Thanks
to all who respond

A:PCI Communication driver

Hi- That entry IS the modem...only Windows does not have information to identify it correctly, nor can you use it as what it is until the drivers are reinstalled. Was it in place already, and working under your present version of Windows? One thing you can try is going to that entry in Device Manager and when the PCI... is highlighted, click "Remove" then reboot, let it be redetected....most often, this will work. Did you recently format the hard drive?
IF the computer came to you new, and you know that the modem is the same original one AND if you have some CD marked Drivers, Applications, Restore.....the drivers for the modem might be on that. Try the first way now, and get back to us if the drivers are not found when you reboot after removal.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pci-communication-driver.111103/
Relevancy 55.47%

Help, I'm trying to install my lexmark printer and when i go to print it says there is no communication between the printer and the computer. So, after consulting with the lexmark manufactures, they informed me that it's not the printer ( because of a test run they had me do to the printer) it's a yellow exclamation point next to the PCI communication device driver in the device manager program that's giving me the problem. How do i fix that so it goes away ?. My computer is a compaq presario model # 7478. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Relevancy 54.61%

Hi

I have dell inspiron 1564 laptop last month, after installing windows 7 i realized that PCI simple communication controller was not functioning properly. I checked the dell driver site but no help. Could some one help me me. I got no driver cd with the laptop.

A:PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver

I think this will solve your issue Drivers and Downloads

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/96807-pci-simple-communication-controller-driver.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I formatted Notebook Envy,Model: Notebook HP ENVY 17-1020elProduct: WP007EA#ABZSo : Windows 7 (64) I need driver for Controller PCI SImple CommunicationID hardwarePCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B64&SUBSYS_144D103C&REV_06PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B64&SUBSYS_144D103CPCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B64&CC_078000PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B64&CC_0780 Thanks for the attention.

Solved!
View Solution.

A:Driver Controller PCI SImple Communication

Hi, Should be the imei driver on the following link. http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp47001-47500/sp47395.exe Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Driver-Controller-PCI-SImple-Communication/td-p/5810458
Relevancy 54.61%

Hello my name is Shane how is everyone My problem is this i just loaded W onto my system and Driver PCI Communication Device Missing? it was working fine and had no problems Then i shut it down the other night and when i turned it back on i am no longer able to connect to the internet my System uses a Standard k Flex modem it appears to have all the drivers loaded for the device but when i go to modem properties and do a diagnostics test is gives me an PCI Communication Device Driver Missing? error PCI Communication Device Driver Missing? msg Modem Failed to respond properly Even though it says all the drivers are installed When i go to Device manager i see a big yellow question mark next to PCI communications device I ve searched and drilled into my system folders for the drivers but to no avail Could this be why im unable to connect to internet If so how do i resolve this problem And where would i find the correct drivers for the device Thank you in advance for any help or ideas nbsp

Relevancy 54.61%

Dear Concern, would you please send me a link for Hp R033tx driver interms of PCI Simple Communication driver, I am unable to find the prospective link.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Pci-Simple-Communication-Driver-for-HP-R-033tx/td-p/5638517
Relevancy 54.61%

Hello...i cant find a driver for PCI Simple Communications Controller in my HP 650 Notebook...can you pls help... PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&SUBSYS_1858103C&REV_04PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&SUBSYS_1858103CPCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&CC_078000PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&CC_0780  Thank you.

Solved!
View Solution.

A:PCI Simple Communication Controller driver

Hi, Should be the IMEI driver on the following link. http://h20566.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=5225013&swItemId=ob_104656_1&lang=en&cc=us Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/PCI-Simple-Communication-Controller-driver/td-p/5650846
Relevancy 54.61%

my notebook shows missing simple communication driver, its hp 15-ac120tx, plz help

A:missing pci simple communication driver

Hi, Please try Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver and Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver on the following link:     http://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-15-Notebook-PC-series/8499326/model/8819350 Regards.  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Operating-Systems-and-Recovery/missing-pci-simple-communication-driver/td-p/5597353
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello,I just installed windows 7 ultimate on my hp 15-ac179tx.after installing i found lots of driver missing so i download them and installed but i am not able to find this drive.so,help me. Hp 15-ac179txinte i5 6th GenerationAMD Radeon Graphics Device ID's PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D3A&SUBSYS_8136103C&REV_21PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D3A&SUBSYS_8136103CPCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D3A&CC_078000PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D3A&CC_0780

A:Missing PCI Simple Communication Controller Driver

Hi, Should be the IMEI driver on the following link. http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71001-71500/sp71258.exe Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Missing-PCI-Simple-Communication-Controller-Driver/td-p/5698563
Relevancy 54.18%

After months of searching how to get rid of that "Other Devices" PCI Simple Communication Controller; Intel Techs final found one to fix it.
I don't know if this will help anyone else, I hope it does.

This should work: http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=10895&ProdId=2372&lang=eng

This ME / HECI driver supports:

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2974
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2984
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2994
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29A4

A:Driver found for PCI Simple Communication Controller

So glad you got it!! I was starting to look like your avatar, trying to think what it could be

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/144973-driver-found-pci-simple-communication-controller.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello all,

I have a HP laserJet P1102. When I want to install its driver it seems that it need to pci simple communication controller be installed. How to install that pci simple communication controller for my Win 7 32-bit please? The only error in my device manager window is that the pci simple communication controller is not installed. When I plug the USB of that printer it wants to install the pci simple communication controller but it can't! From "dxdiag" I found that my system manufacturer is "ECS" and the system model is "945p /pl-A"

A:PCI simple communication controller driver for Windows 7

This is most of the time a modem or nic driver. Your best bet would be to go to the computer website . You maybe able to get the drivers there for it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/pci-simple-communication-controller-driver-for-windows-7.204091/
Relevancy 54.18%

I don't know what this driver even goes to, it's listed as "other devices" in the Device manager. There is a warning sign next to it.

I'm running Windows 7 on an Acer Aspire Desktop E700 series. My external HD is a 1TB WD My Book Essentials ver 2.0 I don't have that connected right now. I want to find the problem so I can run a first backup image.

A:Driver for PCI Simple Communication Controller [Request]

Did you happen to upgrade your OS from Vista or XP? Acer site doesn't show any drivers for the E700 for Windows 7 ... only XP and Vista.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/driver-for-pci-simple-communication-controller-request.159447/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello,
I am having trouble with my 360 controller. In device manager if I click scan for hardware changes for Xbox 360 controller for windows it gives me this error. Where can I get this driver from?

From properties-details-hardware ids

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2E24&SUBSYS_00288086&REV_03
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2E24&SUBSYS_00288086
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2E24&CC_078000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2E24&CC_0780

How do I use this info. Google search is not helping.

A:PCI Simple Communication controller- No driver found

You are getting perfectly good help in your other thread...

Xbox 360 controller not responding!!!

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/303446-pci-simple-communication-controller-no-driver-found.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Pci communication controllers drivers are missing ....my pc is not finding any wireless connections as though there are connections available.

A:driver missing of pci communication controller of Hp-HSO4

Hi: Please post the full model number or product number of your PC. The product number can be found on the same sticker as the serial number. HSO4 does not help. Use this guide to help you find the model/product # of your notebook. http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108/

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/driver-missing-of-pci-communication-controller-of-Hp-HSO4/td-p/5805000
Relevancy 54.18%

Please help me...Thank you in advance, DANBOT1 HP Compaq dx-7300 Slim Tower Base DT PCp/n ET114AVHP S/N CNG71904Z7HP Care Pack lookup part number RB868AVJOY SYSTEMS REFURBISHED/WALMART WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM REFURBISHED PC'S SERVICE PACK 1 32 BITFULLY UPDATED AS OF 06-01-2016MOBO Hewlett-Packard 0A54h (XU1 PROCESSOR)... PCI SIMPLE COMMUNICATION CONTROLLER DOESN'T HAVE A DRIVER ERROR CODE 28 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2994&SUBSYS_281103C&REV_02PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2994&SUBSYS_281103CPCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2994&CC_078000PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2994&CC_0780

A:PCI SIMPLE COMMUNICATION CONTROLLER DOESN'T HAVE A DRIVER

Hi, Please try Intel Management Engine on the following site:            https://downloadcenter.intel.com/search?keyword=intel+management+engine Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/PCI-SIMPLE-COMMUNICATION-CONTROLLER-DOESN-T-HAVE-A-DRIVER/td-p/5643785
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello.I've seen that there is an update from yesterday called Lenovo Energy Management driver for Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)  that is supposed  to update acpi driver in windows 10. I have windows 10 since august but when i execute the file nothing happens. Any suggestion?

A:Lenovo g510 Lenovo Energy Management driver for Wi...

Same here. Suspicious too that the download is only 1MB when the actual Energy Management install is about 55MBs.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-g510-Lenovo-Energy-Management-driver-for-Windows-10-32/td-p/2209838
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi good people So I'm on here like thousands of others wifi 'fixes' Lenovo losing rollbacks, after driver update, Z585 driver with intermittent wifi issues I upgraded from to yesterday and everything works very well except for losing my wifi connection every minutes to an hour My wireless adapter is a Broadcom n the driver I'm using is Broadcom version I've updated the drivers and the same loss of wifi happens I've rolled back Lenovo Z585 losing wifi after driver update, driver rollbacks, 'fixes' the drivers and the same loss of wifi happens I've even tried a driver directly from the lenovo site that is a Cybertan Liteon driver that is the latest version for windows I've also unchecked the box in the power management page Then rebooted I've also used all the commands in the command prompt admin that start with 'netsh' Lenovo Z585 losing wifi after driver update, driver rollbacks, 'fixes' Then Lenovo Z585 losing wifi after driver update, driver rollbacks, 'fixes' rebooted The same thing still happens So I'm up for new suggestions including compatible drivers from different manufacturers I'm really hoping there's a Z user on here that has solved this issue According to the Lenovo web site this particular laptop has the latest drivers on the site and none of them are working so far

A:Lenovo Z585 losing wifi after driver update, driver rollbacks, 'fixes'

First, is your laptop supported for windows 10 on lenovo website.....meaning are there drivers and software packages for it? Have you tried downloading the 8.1 driver for it and then running it in compatibility mode?

http://www.tenforums.com/network-sharing/49574-lenovo-z585-losing-wifi-after-driver-update-driver-rollbacks-fixes.html
Relevancy 43.86%

i m on Lenovo T61 and windows 7, the RTM 7600. my bt working okay though i don't try to install the driver. however is it a problem of the speed? i m looking for the driver for widcomm...
ftp://drivers.anycom.com/beta/usb200...8500-vista.exe
is this one better or what?
pls kindly explain cos when i tried to add my n82, i got the driver error for the Peripheral items... something.

A:Widcomm driver for Lenovo T61

Broadcom.com - Bluetooth Software Download

use this, this will update to latest.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/18257-widcomm-driver-lenovo-t61.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I've isolated my laptop's Lenovo Y - battery gauge issue to a driver called quot Lenovo ACPI-Compliant Virtual Power Controller quot listed under quot System Devices quot in the Device Manager I've tried uninstalling it and deleting it when prompted by a dialogue box but it always come back after a driver bad disabling help lenovo Need a restart There is no option Need help disabling a bad lenovo driver to disable it either - it's greyed out when I access driver properties I've tried running the quot show or hide updates quot troubleshooter as indicated in the following link https answers microsoft com en-us - c a d but that didn't work either The driver simply doesn't show up in the list I thought I could trigger its presence on the quot show or hide updates quot troubleshooter if I went to an earlier version of the driver But I can't do this either - when I go to the driver's properties the quot roll back driver quot option is greyed out just like the quot disable quot option My battery gauge problem has always gone away when I uninstall this driver Many other Lenovo Y users have indicated this driver is the root of their problems and they've gotten rid of it successfully but not on Windows Any idea how I can disable this thing And yes I am an quot administrator quot I can disable other drivers in the device manager list but not this one for some reason

A:Need help disabling a bad lenovo driver

Does it have a service running ?

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/37316-need-help-disabling-bad-lenovo-driver.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hello, I'm new here, my name is Juan, I bought a Lenovo G51 laptop with Windows 10 already intalled, still in warranty, but today I have a problem with the touchpad, I can move the white arrow with no problem but I can't right/left click, I don't know if it's because of the driver, right now I'm using a USB mouse Please help

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-G51-and-Synaptic-driver/td-p/3321701
Relevancy 43.86%

I started a clean boot of Windows 7 x64 from USB as I'm not a fan of Windows 8 but since installing I've been unable to get the USB 3.0 port to recognize anything I plug in (was working fine before). I can't see a USB 3.0 driver listed on the support page for this model: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/lenovo-g-series-laptops/g50-45-notebo...  I've also read similar problems have occured on other manufacturers laptops and this was fixed by installing the chipset drivers etc in the correct order. Is there a correct order I should adhere to? Any help much appreciated

A:Lenovo G50-45 why is no USB 3.0 driver listed for ...

Exaxtly the same problem. Have the same model and installed Windows Ultimate 64 Bit.BUT the only thing that isn't working is my external Harddrive (USB 3.0) and my USB Stick (3.0) in the 3.0 port. Mouses keyboards and headphones work in the port. A driver or something would really help, because i want to utilize the full power of the devices although the HDD only has 5200 RPM.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-G50-45-why-is-no-USB-3-0-driver-listed-for-this-model/td-p/2054975
Relevancy 43.86%

Dear All, I have recently purchased Lenovo B41-80 and intalled windows 8 pro (64 bit) and have tried to install all the Wi-Fi drivers available at lenovo store for both winndows 7 (64 bit) and windows 8 (64 bit). But no driver is workable for me. I have also tried to Scan Hardware from Device Manager but the drivers which are installed automatically are not workable as well, please help me to solve this problem. Looking for Wi-Fi Driver for Windows Pro 8

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-B41-80-Windows-8-Pro-Wi-Fi-Driver-is-not-available/td-p/3326151
Relevancy 43.86%

Hey all, 2 questions: 1. I used this method to get the lenovo windows 7 usb3.0 driver working on windows 10, how safe is it? http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/26372-intel-usb-3-0-extensible-host-controller-driver.html... 2. The lenovo solution center diagnostic continuously tells me that i fail the motherboard-usb test.  this was before i installed the driver and even after.  what does this test actually test for? thanks!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-E-H-K-M-Q-Y-and-ErazerX/Lenovo-USB-3-0-Driver-Windows-10/td-p/3339110
Relevancy 43.86%

I just bought this Lenovo C540 All In One and I would like to know if I need to initiate the following:

Lenovo Support - RSS Feed

You are viewing a feed that contains
frequently updated content. When you subscribe to a feed, it is added to the
Common Feed List. Updated information from the feed is automatically downloaded
to your computer and can be viewed in Internet Explorer and other programs. Learn
more about feeds.

[IMG]res://ieframe.dll/Subscribe_feed.gif[/IMG]Subscribe to this feed

Thanks

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/41353-lenovo-rss-driver-feed.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I dont know what device is and what driver to install for the: PCI Encryption/Decryption Controller. It appears in Device Manager with yellow mark like an unknown device. Thanks for any advice! SO: Windows 8.1

Moderator comment: Post and follow-up split to this new thread in correct forum. Also, please don't post the same message(s) in multiple places as it splinters the discussion. Duplicate(s) removed.

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:Lenovo B50-30 driver problems

At Property/Events I foud this:Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0F18&SUBSYS_398617AA&REV_0E\3&11583659&0&D0 was configured.Driver Name: nullClass Guid: {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}Driver Date:Driver Version:Driver Provider:Driver Section:Driver Rank: 0x0Matching Device Id:Outranked Drivers:Device Updated: false

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-B50-30-driver-problems/td-p/1760763
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi all I T410 bios mod bug have flashed a WL-free BIOS from Serg to my T -DA I had the latest factory BIOS before Flash was successful i disabled the TPM because the beeps at startup Then i realized that i cannot read CPU speed from the OS Ubuntu and the battery isn't charging I can see on the indicator when it is T410 mod bios bug inserted or not but no charging T410 mod bios bug I installed TLP started a calibration but it only discharged the battery and charging is not working Or if it is working BIOS does not see what charging circuit is doing EC ROM is in addition I tried to flash factory BIOS but it cannot be done with battery I'm afraid to flash FL and FL as i have two FL files extracted from factory flash Have someone seen a bug like this before Can someone tell me how to flash FL and two FL 's and PAT files with Winphlash Or force the boot CD image to update I ned to revert the factory BIOS to check that the charging circuit is OK nbsp Thanks in advance

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T410-mod-bios-bug/td-p/3333150
Relevancy 43.86%

The ads I see on Amazon etc say that there is more than one fan type for a T and be sure to get the one that fits your machine nbsp How to make the match nbsp My T is a Type - U according to a sticker on its bottom nbsp At https support lenovo com us en documents migr- I find a table that maps these computer types to model numbers of parts including fan assemblies nbsp It lists Fan assembly integrated M and M as suitable for type - x but by omission it implies that Fan assembly discrete M and T410? fit What replacement fan will my M are not suitable to type - x nbsp I assume that in that type code x is a variable so - U is a member of that type nbsp Ah nbsp I just learned at nbsp https support lenovo com us en What replacement fan will fit my T410? documents migr- that the two different fan assemblies are for integrated graphics and discrete graphics models respectively - their heat sink components are quite different nbsp Ah again nbsp From pix on Amazon I infer that the two integrated assemblies have slightly different heat sinks but both are for integrated graphics nbsp The M is shown here nbsp https www amazon com Genuine-IBM-Thinkpad-Cooling-Heatsink dp B MTWDB E and the M is here https www amazon com IBM-Original-Thinkpad- M -Assembly dp B QWCTLG nbsp From this I want to conclude that if I get a model M or M I'm cool nbsp Is that right nbsp Also it's possible and much cheaper to buy a fan without buying the heat sink assembly as well nbsp Anybody know which fan models fit into the Fan assembly integrated nbsp Thanks in advance Ken

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/What-replacement-fan-will-fit-my-T410/td-p/3485013
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi,  We have HP Zero Clients (T410) and are connection to an Windows 2012 server.When i look in the admin guide it saysthat USB redirection to windows 2012 and Windows 8 is supported.  I have enable USB redirection in the zero client. But when i connect an USB device to the zeroclient is isnt viable in my RDP7 connection to the server. Do i have to edit some policys on the server or do i need software ?  Kind regards,   Hans Vos

A:T410 - USB redirection

Im having a simaller problem with my Windows server 2008, using the T410 as well. I can get thumb drives to redirect, but i cant get SD card readers. Have you found a solution to this problem yet?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-Systems/T410-USB-redirection/td-p/5081714
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello I've bought new Lenovo G - laptop with window bit installed as default Recently i installed window ultimate bit At first everything worked fine but after nbsp restarting laptop bluetooth and wifi stopped working I downloaded correct version of drivers from nbsp http support lenovo com us en products laptops-and-netbooks lenovo-g-series-laptops g - -noteboo nbsp i downloaded correct version of nbsp Bluetooth Driver Atheros Broadcom Realtek Intel nbsp from above link After unpacking nbsp I get nbsp a Atheros Broadcom Realtek Inte nbsp folder with Setup exe file and when I'm trying to use it there is only a Warning window with message No Appropriate Driver to be installed nbsp Then i individually tried installing driver -intel asked to install window or greater version or i dnt know why becoz i was using Window Ultimate actovated versionBroadcom Realtek asked to connect bluetooth device so all i was left with AtheosAtheos was the only one which i was able to install but after restart no bluetooth or wifi showed nbsp nbsp I checked BIOS settings too - there's also Wi-Fi enabledIn a Control Panel gt Network and Internet gt Network Connections window when i try to troubleshoot problem all i getis - wireless capability is turned off nbsp my wifi is working fine checked in G50-70 driver problem Bluetooth/Wi-Fi Lenovo my tablet problem is with driver nbsp Please help nbsp Any ideas how can I solve this problem Lenovo G50-70 Bluetooth/Wi-Fi driver problem nbsp RegardsKurukshetra nbsp nbsp nbsp Solved Go to Solution

A:Lenovo G50-70 Bluetooth/Wi-Fi driver problem

please guyz is there no one to help??

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-G50-70-Bluetooth-Wi-Fi-driver-problem/td-p/1788805
Relevancy 43.43%

I have downloaded new Intel VGA Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) here And when I try to install it I get this error:?I am using Lenovo Z50-70 and I downloaded this driver found on the list which I searched by using serial number of this laptop so it should definately be the VGA driver for this laptop. Also I am using clean installation of a different Windows 10, not the upgrade from Windows 8.1 which came with this laptop, but I don't think (or at least hope) that is the issue. Is there a way to fix this without manually forcing drivers to install?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Z50-70-Intel-VGA-driver-not-validated/td-p/3388492
Relevancy 43.43%

I need help to uninstall the conexant audio drive because it cause me error on steam, but everytime i uninstall it when i restart the computer the audio driver keeps going back.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-g50-80-conexant-audio-driver/td-p/3377555
Relevancy 43.43%

Can somebody PLEASE direct me to a solution to getting the hotkeys on my 89p8800 keyboard to work?

Jannelee

A:vista driver for lenovo 89p8800

Hello Jannelee,

Welcome to the Forum.

I'm not sure whether I will be helpful or not, but I think you need driver in order to get the hotkeys to work. What I got on the Lenovo site is this Hotkey Driver.
Please download and try this, maybe it's the key to solve your problem. Hope it helps.

Cheers...

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/234556-vista-driver-lenovo-89p8800.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello. I've had my Lenovo 500s 14ISK for about 2 or so months now. It started having trouble waking up from sleep and a kind gentleman told me to install a VGA Driver since he suspects the GPU is failing to awake. When I downloaded the VGA driver for this device, it says that the driver does not work with my computer. I've tried many of these drivers and didn't work out. Does anyone know what to do? Thread: https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Lenovo-IdeaPad-500s-Wifi-Connectivity-P... Driver: http://support.lenovo.com/ca/en/products/Laptops-and-netbooks/500-Series/500s-14isk/80Q3/002WUS/down...

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Lenovo-500s-14ISK-VGA-Driver/td-p/3422091
Relevancy 43.43%

it started when i removed some malware then after i reboot my pc shows a x or something like that when i unistall video serious Lenovo driver trouble my video adapters my monitor became normal again with a resolution of x and when i use driver easy i download my Mobile Intel series express family my monitor goes back to x now every time i download my video drivers it just goes back to my ugly resolution how can i fix this problem is this problem something connected with my WARCRAFT because my warcraft say s quot unavailable to initialize quot because of my direct x im using direct x and when i run dxdiag my directx features are quot not available quot my pc is gt gt gt gt LENOVO G and there s a yellow triangle in my other devices gt gt gt Lenovo video driver serious trouble gt Base system Device gt gt gt gt Base system Device gt gt gt gt Unknown gt gt gt gt Video Controller gt gt gt gt Video Controller VGA Compatible any ideas how to solved this if you need any other information concerning my problem im going to give it to you nbsp

A:Lenovo video driver serious trouble

Always helpful to state your OS first.

You definitely need to install drivers for the Base system Devices. Did you get a driver CD with your notebook or do you have a restore partition? if so go to device manager and click on the yelow item and right mouse on it and select: "Update driver" let it search for the driver, may take quite long. If successful with thiose two then try the unkown and then re-install your video driver, making sure you have the correct version, are you positive it is Mobile Intel 4 series express family?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/lenovo-video-driver-serious-trouble.153389/
Relevancy 43.43%

As topic reads.I installed my Thinkpad Edge 320 today and it works like a charm with Windows 10 (64-bit) except that I can't find a touchpad driver that works with this OS.At the moment I have connected a USB mouse but that is not a sollution I am pleased with for the future.The keyboard runs just fine, I'm writing this text on it.Please help me out if you can =)

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-11e-Windows-E-and-Edge/Can-t-find-the-right-touchpad-driver-for-my-Lenovo-Thinkpad-Edge/td-p/3382515
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi,My USB 3.0 (which still supplies power) is not working nor functioning. all other USB 2.0 workiing. I tried reinstalling driver from laptop, restoring windows, enable from bios but still not working. i was advised to install driver from Lenovo website but couldn't find it. please help.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/USB-3-0-driver-download-from-LENOVO-yoga900/td-p/3468688
Relevancy 43.43%

I can't seem to find this on their support page. Any help?

Laptops and netbooks :: IdeaPad Z Series laptops :: IdeaPad Z575 - Lenovo Support (US)

Thanks,
Chris

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/380037-lenovo-z575-sm-bus-driver-needed.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Is anyone having any issues with the video driver's? my Radeon continues to stop working and some times works. it started to happen with windows update i believe. the drivers i have installed are 15.11. thank you and appreciate the help!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/lenovo-y700-amd-driver-issues/td-p/3421940
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello.
I plugged my Lenovo Tab s8 to my PC and Windows tried to install the MTP driver via Windows update. It found the driver but when want to install it show me installation failed :(
In device manager it show me "Lenovo MTP interface" with a yellow sign. How can I solve it? I download a driver from Lenovo support and installed it too but problem not solved :(
Any idea?

Tnx. 

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/df3e7316-e2d7-4fdf-a87b-0e247076e92c/window-7-cant-install-my-lenovo-tab-s8-driver?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 43.43%

As topic reads.I installed my Thinkpad Edge 320 today and it works like a charm with Windows 10 (64-bit) except that I can't find a touchpad driver that works with this OS.At the moment I have connected a USB mouse but that is not a sollution I am pleased with for the future.The keyboard runs just fine, I'm writing this text on it.Please help me out if you can =)

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-C-E-K-M-N-and-V-Series/Can-t-find-the-right-touchpad-driver-for-my-Lenovo-Thinkpad-Edge/td-p/3382515
Relevancy 43.43%

i need vga driver nvidia for my lenovo 300 y410,
any one help me please ?

A:nvidia vga driver for lenovo y410

Did you try searching the manufactur website here? Lenovo - Search - vga driver nvidia. If you find drivers for Vista but not Windows 7, give them a try as sometimes older versions of Windows drivers will work just fine.

Let me know if you were able to find the driver.

Cheers,
Cassandra
Microsoft Windows Outreach

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/69388-nvidia-vga-driver-lenovo-y410.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello
I have M73 lenovo.. I have formatted it in windows 7.. now the lenovo. what to tell.. From the official website i have downloaded wifi all driver from lenovo and installed but couldnt able to see the wifi adapter in network property. Lan driver is working properly. But wifi is not detecting. 
Lenovo M73

Serial Number  M*******

Machine Type Model 10AY001RLS

A:Thank Centre M73 Lenovo wifi driver

Go to Control Panel, Device Manager, Network adapter, and tell me the model number for the wireless adapter.   Are you 64 or 32-bit Win 7? 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkCentre-A-E-M-S-Series/Thank-Centre-M73-Lenovo-wifi-driver/td-p/3312724
Relevancy 43.43%

hi i have just bought my mother a new pc lenovo windows 7 64bit i set it up all working fine but there is no sound? i thought back to vista when there were problems, i have looked at the device manager and it lists intel R h61 express chipset, i tried the lenovo site for downloads but it seems it is for realtek?
can anyone help me find which driver i need to update, if it is a driver problem?

A:lenovo pc help with intel h61 sound driver?

The Intel express chipset and the RealTek sound are two different items. Intel chipset is the motherboard chipset drivers.

Check the Control Panel/Hardware and Sound and finally the Sound Panel. The "Speakers" need to be set as the default playback device. You can also configure for the correct speaker type and test the speakers from this panel.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/234174-lenovo-pc-help-intel-h61-sound-driver.html
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello people,i need some help.I have this model---LAPTOP LENOVO 100-15IBD 80QQ007APB 15.6'' INTEL CORE I5-5200U 4GB 1TB NVIDIA GF 920M 2GB FREE DOS

http://www.e-shop.gr/laptop-lenovo-100-15ibd-80qq007apb-156-intel-core-i5-5200u-4gb-1tb-nvidia-gf-92...

I installed Windows 7 32bit and i managed to install intel and nvidia drivers but i cannot find the Camera Drivers,Windows cant find it ether.On the device manager it appears an unknown device and has no model or name so i cant search via internet to find it.I have no cd because the laptop came with no os installed.Any ideas?

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:LENOVO 100-15IBD Camera Driver

Hi kostagiannis , 

Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Have you tried installing Lenovo Easy Camera Driver - Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)  ?

If you already tried Microsoft built in drivers (let me pick option) , for unknown device you can get the hardware ID for specifis manufacturer Windows 7 32 bit recommended driver. 
Usually 0.3M 30W EA(wisepower) Wisepower ZB-A022-ZY 0.3M NB Camera   or  0.3M 30W EA(Azurewave) AzureWave AM-VS078 0.3M NB Camera .

Update us how it goes. 

Regards

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/LENOVO-100-15IBD-Camera-Driver/td-p/2271756
Relevancy 43.43%

I suffer from 1 year. I downloaded a lot of different drivers.several times reinstalled windowssafter installing windows in my Device Manager, there is a Standard VGA Graphics Adapter and unknown video devicewhen I try to install vga drivers from the Lenovo site, or from the AMD site, both graphics card become with the error icon- Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)Catalyst does not see the video card with an error if I'm disable in the BIOS a discrete video card everything is OK.as soon as I'm in the BIOS to turn on an external video card in the device manager both cards an error. I tried to put the first driver on the onboard video card and then on the outside. nothing helps. please help me before I killed myself.

Untitled.jpg ?130 KB

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-g505-driver-problem/td-p/3424952
Relevancy 43.43%

I am having trouble location a driver for the network card for the Thinkcentre M32 PN PB035A06 can someone point me in the right direction?

A:Lenovo M32 Network Card Driver

What is the OS?   Can you see the model number?   It will be a 4 digit number like 10BM.   Thx.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkCentre-A-E-M-S-Series/Lenovo-M32-Network-Card-Driver/td-p/3312515
Relevancy 43.43%

Why are there two camera drivers, Liteon and Bison for the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro? Which one (or both) should I install from the Lenovo website?  Thanks for your input!

A:Which Camera Driver should I use for Lenovo Yoga 2...

Install one by one & see which works best...... If one did not work uninstall the driver in device manager->imaging devices->lenovoeasycamera(most probably)->uninstall the driver(tick delete driver software...... Do this one by one & see which works....  RegardsKamal

Ask any questions or Doubts,Always ready to help.... Dont forget to click kudos if i have helped you

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Which-Camera-Driver-should-I-use-for-Lenovo-Yoga-2-Pro/td-p/3313844
Relevancy 43.43%

I have Lenovo G50-70 Laptop Running Windows 10 OS. Few Days Back, While doing Clean install with Windows Anniversary Update, I downloaded all Latest Driver from Support.lenovo.com but while checking Today For latest Driver for my system on support.lenovo.com ACPI Driver is missing from Support Site and There is no Lenovo Energy Manager also as it was in Windows 8.1. Can anybody Help me is it necessary to install ACPI Driver if no why Lenovo Removed it?? And where can I get Lenovo Energy Manager so that I can keep system in Conservation Mode as it was in Windows 8.1??

Devil

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/ACPI-Driver-missing-in-Lenovo-G50-70/td-p/3390240
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello Iam new here my wifi card broke and I want to replace it!.Original card is Intel centrino advanced - n - 6200 FRU 60Y2331.Can I replace whit this one T410s wifi card Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300. And what equalizer would you recommend to make sound better. Thank you!All The Best,Janar

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T410-WIFI-card/td-p/3382868
Relevancy 43.43%

Without any indication of slow computer etc.. suddenly a very short blue screen then unable to boot from any device.

I had changed to a new SSD just 8 months back.

I need help with this otherwise nice Laptop.

Thanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/624367/my-t410-with-ssd-is-not-booting-from-any-device/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi Guys nbsp I need your help here I bought a refurbished T in Oct from Newegg It has a Win professional Today when I turned on the computer it first give out a brief it 15. bought in a has refurbished. t410 ... Oct. Now Thinkpad then it gave out a brief green screen Finally it will stay on a 'black' screen It seems that my screen is 'good' since it first has very briefly Thinkpad Recnetly I have downloaded software which I supspect it has virus on it Also to day before t410 refurbished. bought in Oct. 15. Now it has a ... I turned the computer t410 refurbished. bought in Oct. 15. Now it has a ... off I changed the computer time to Jun I am not sure if these activities are related to my 'black' screen nbsp I later connected a external display and I could do everything on it my external display is good nbsp Lenovo 'black' screen external display is working when the computer is turned on 'Thinkpad' briefly showed up then a brief green screen then goes to 'black' nbsp Please give me your advices Thanks nbsp Dan nbsp nbsp

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/t410-refurbished-bought-in-Oct-15-Now-it-has-a-black-screen/td-p/3338506
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi guys, Trying to get Bitlocker working on a t410. The bios is enabled for TPM and the drivers are installed. When trying to enable Bitlocker i'm getting a message saying: A TPM module must be present on this computer but a TPM module was not found. Any ideas? Thanks,Mike

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T410-Bitlocker-issues/td-p/3465935
Relevancy 43.43%

I did a hardware scan on my computer and it showed me a hardware problem with the memory. The computer have been working fine for many years now. The only thing I did not so long after I got it was to upgrade to 8 GB of memory and an SSD disk. So it have been working great for many years.No it's started turning it self of sometimes while I use it. The scan showed result code: WMEBVVBTH-WL8BRF Also see the log attached. Is the memory starting to go bad or is it the Windows? The computer is upgraded to Windows 10 a few months back.

Report.jpg ?48 KB

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T410-with-a-memory-problem/td-p/3363533
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi all, I have a T410 that's from 2010 with the i5 520m cpu. I bought it used recently and I don't think the bios has ever been upgraded. When I follow the regular instructions of entering BIOS --> Config --> CPU, I saw a menu of four choices. The bottom two wereIntel(R) Virtualization Technology [DISABLED]Intel(R) VT-d Feature [DISABLED]I tried to change them, but strangely the menu only let me navigate through the first two choices (I can't recall them exactly now but they didn't seem to have anything to do with virtualization), nothing seemed to allow me to access the bottom two choices...  How should I go about fixing this properly?  I want to be very careful with upgrading/flashing BIOS as I really don't want to end up with a brick Thanks

A:Enabling Intel VT-x in a T410

Look for your BIOS Version and post it(You can find it on the start page of your BIOS)VT-x is supported by your CPU, but maybe there are conflicting settings..Maybe you really have to update the BIOS but that shouldn't be a real problem...Use a disk image, hook your thinkpad to the power and let it be for 20 minutes or so... 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Enabling-Intel-VT-x-in-a-T410/td-p/1851016
Relevancy 43.43%

On T410 upgraded Windows 10 32bit op sys to 64 bit and Epson projector no longer works.   Worked flawlessly and effortlessly prior to upgrade to 64 bit.  Help? thankshal mann

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T410-Windows-10-64-bit-projector/td-p/3464149
Relevancy 43.43%

At the end of the day when I close my laptop, the display will turn off but sometimes the system won't go into sleep mode. I then have to open the lid again and completely shut down the system. Is there an easy way to fix this?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/System-won-t-sleep-on-T410/td-p/3345906
Relevancy 43%

Today, i installed windows vista on my t400.
I got all of the drivers installed...
I installed the 4500mhd driver then when i made sure it was working inside device manager, it had an arrow . If you need other information , lmk
BTW : I used HWiNFO t find out i had the 4500mhd

A:Lenovo T400 4500MHD Driver Issue

Hi did you go to lenovo for the drivers Lenovo Support - Drivers & Software (US)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/lenovo-t400-4500mhd-driver-issue-664421.html
Relevancy 43%

Hi guys, I got a problem with the audio driver of my computer.
When I start my computer, the audio works normally for a while, but then it just stops working. I have updated the audio drivers, but it did not work. What I do for the sound to work is to go into the device manager, disable the audio driver (Intel (R) Display Audio) and enable it again. I would like some help with this problem please.
Thank you!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-lenovo-s400s-audio-driver.1130653/
Relevancy 43%

hello folks, i have another problem with a lenovo product!lenovo yoga 20FQthere is a device in the devicemanager i am not able to find a driver for that.1.) this driver is NOT included in enterprise management package2.) this driver is NOT listed on http://support.lenovo.com/at/de/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-x-series-laptops/thinkpad-x1-... so where can i get this driver? devicename: ACPI\MSFT0101 need fast help.thanks!

A:lenovo yoga acpi driver windows 7

problem solved! intel PTT does not work with windows 7 - i have disabled it in bios!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-S-Series-ThinkPad-Yoga/lenovo-yoga-acpi-driver-windows-7/td-p/3351158
Relevancy 43%

Hi all
After format to vista i installed win7 to my laptop.
vista used Conexant audio Driver which i can not find for win7 that match G530, and meanwhile i use microsoft audio driver which does not fit 100%
I wrote in lenovo about it but no good-you can read my problem summarized here :
Re: laptop does play sounds on lid open/close - Page 7 - Lenovo Community
Does somebody can help me out maybe?

A:Conexant audio Driver for lenovo G530

Good news- I succeeded to install vista conexant audio by changing the .exe to
vista sp2 compatibility, it works fine I hope that's a temporary till lenovo will come out with matched driver . Wait and see...

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/155123-conexant-audio-driver-lenovo-g530.html
Relevancy 43%

Computer is not recognizing headphones are plugged in. Audio Driver Version 6.0.1.7786 DR.7786?Microsoft default Audio Driver Version 10.0.14393.0(It works great without a strong hissing in headphones! No subwoofer control.) 

Y700-15ISK Touch/BIOS: CDCN37WWi7-6700HQ/GTX 960M/(RAM) 16,0 /LITEON CV1-8B512

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Y700-15-ISK-Realtek-HD-Audio-Driver/td-p/3400446
Relevancy 43%

I have a LENOVO x200 i can t find bluetooth driver for the win 10. \VEN_8086&DEV_2A44&SUBSYS_20E617AA&REV_07\3&33fd14ca&0&18      

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Tablet-and/Lenovo-x200-win-10-BLUETOOTH-DRIVER-PROBLEM/td-p/3378127
Relevancy 43%

Hi y50-70 working touch Lenovo driver Synaptics p... not Suddenly my touchpad isnt working as it should I Lenovo y50-70 Synaptics touch driver not working p... can now not use two fingers to scroll not disable the touchpad with F and it seems that drivers is not working as it should I have already tried to download the drivers but the system tells Lenovo y50-70 Synaptics touch driver not working p... me that i already got a newer version installed nbsp When i rightclick the touchpad to get preassure graph i get this message https gyazo com e c c fa e a acfThis message says that i needs synaptics touchpad and a driver for the synaptics-poitning device Further if i go to the mouse device settings for two fingers etc everything is disabled https gyazo com d a dc d f fab ef This is how the mouse in device manager looks like https gyazo com c cad ebef b f f b Someone have any ideas I have tried to download drivers and restart computer but the problem is still here hope im not the only one nbsp

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-y50-70-Synaptics-touch-driver-not-working-properly/td-p/3368464
Relevancy 43%

I m trying to get autocad to card driver, lenovo graphic laptop recognize the graphics card of my new laptop autocad tests numerous cards for compatibility and on their website my card is listed as a certified recommended card But when I run the autocad tunelog it lists D Device --------- Name Manufacturer Chip set Memory Driver Your machine contains a D graphic card driver, lenovo laptop Device that is not certified The driver that autocad tested the card with is different than my laptop s graphics card drive Perhaps that s the problem The comments section for my particular card says This driver is supported on HP Compaq w laptops and can be downloaded from here Now I wonder if I should actually install this driver if that driver would work with a different laptop I m afraid that might be a problem because from what I understand it is only recommended to use driver updates provided by the laptop maker Does installing a different graphic card driver void warranties on laptops is it reversible by a restore point My notebook specs Lenovo T p Windows XP professional Intel Core Duo CPU T GHz GB RAM GB hard drive space Nvidia Quadro FX M nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/graphic-card-driver-lenovo-laptop.662058/
Relevancy 43%

I know this has been posted on here with a link to the BIOS update. I am on windows 10 having upgraded from 8.1. It was working fine and then suddenly today, three times the blue error screen came up telling me thread stuck in device driver and the laptop rebooted. However the last of these reboots came after I downloaded and installed the BIOS update from this page.  http://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/downloads/DS100825  I clicked on the BIOS update exe 9.3mb and clicked on download now and then installed it which it seemed to do very quickly and successfully.  Does anyone have any idea what else I could do, this is starting to get worrying and frustrating.  Thanks

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Z50-75-thread-stuck-in-device-driver/td-p/3394669
Relevancy 43%

Hello. Is anyone else getting video driver crashing in W10 on a Lenovo ThinkpadP50? I just got it last Tuesday. So far, I didn't get any get hardcrashes. I just get a brief pause and then its bottom right notificationabout its video driver crashing and restarting. I have all the updates from Windows Updates. I read that MS providedrivers from there? Is it because of the heat (almost 90F degrees in myroom during the heat waves)? Thank you in advance.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-P-and-W-Series-Mobile/Lenovo-Thinkpad-P50-s-W10-video-driver-crashing-in-web-browsers/td-p/3379615
Relevancy 43%

I have attempted to upgrade a Lenovo ideacentre B to Windows Home for a friend All seems to have gone ok except I have entries of a missing device driver listed under Other Devices in Device Manager Could anyone help identify what this is please and where I might get a compatible driver It is an entry called quot Base System Device quot which occurs times under quot Other Devices quot The Hardware details under properties for each of the are PCI VEN Lenovo - ideacentre problem Driver B310 B amp DEV amp SUBSYS F AA amp REV PCI VEN B amp DEV amp SUBSYS F AA PCI VEN B amp DEV amp CC PCI VEN B amp DEV amp CC Lenovo ideacentre B310 - Driver problem PCI VEN B amp DEV amp SUBSYS F AA amp Lenovo ideacentre B310 - Driver problem REV PCI VEN B amp DEV amp Lenovo ideacentre B310 - Driver problem SUBSYS F AA PCI VEN B amp DEV amp CC PCI VEN B amp DEV amp CC PCI VEN B amp DEV amp SUBSYS F AA amp REV PCI VEN B amp DEV amp SUBSYS F AA PCI VEN B amp DEV amp CC PCI VEN B amp DEV amp CC

A:Lenovo ideacentre B310 - Driver problem

you need jmicron card readers drivers.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/39683-lenovo-ideacentre-b310-driver-problem.html
Relevancy 43%

Hey y'all,I bought a driver caddy, this one:http://www.gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_274547.html Also, i upgraded the internal HDD to an SSD and that works perfectly. The problem is the HDD in the caddy. Windows 10 won't recognize it in device manager and disc manager. Any help or ideas? Did i buy an incorrect caddy? Any help would be great!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-y510p-HDD-driver-caddy-issues/td-p/3325324