Windows Support Forum

Bluetooth device not detected.

Q: Bluetooth device not detected.

I reinstalled window 8 on my laptop. My laptop wont detect my bluetooth headphones. I just installed and updated the bluetooth drivers on my laptop, with no luck. Its not the headphones, my cell phone detects them. Can anybody help me connect these things?

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Bluetooth device not detected.

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Bluetooth device not detected.

What is the make and model # of the head phones?

Method 1:
a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.
b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.
c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.
d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:
Step 1: After running the troubleshooter, check in Windows updates if any drivers’ updates are available for the Bluetooth device. If so, install the same and check if it helps.
a. At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
b. Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.
Step 2: If the update are not available then you may try to update the drivers from the manufacturer website.
Step 3: If the Windows 8 drivers are not available for the device then you may install the drivers in compatibility mode.

You may run the drivers in compatible mode.
a) Enter the Start screen.
b) Press Windows key + C on your keyboard to show the Charms bar (If you have a touch screen: Touch the right edge of your screen and slide your finger to the center of the screen to show the Charms bar).
c) Search for Troubleshooting, Click Settings in the right column.
d) Click Troubleshooting. Click Run programs made for previous versions of Windows.
e) Click next, select Not Listed. Click Next.
f) Click Browse and select the installer that you downloaded using the link above.
g) Click next, click Troubleshoot program.
h) Check The program worked in earlier versions of Windows but won't install or run now box
i) Click Next, select the last known working operating system for this driver (probably Window j) Click Next.

Method 3:
Follow these steps and check if the Bluetooth Support Service is started.

a. Press Windows Key + R, type services.msc, hit Enter.
b. Right click on the service named-Bluetooth Support Service.
c. Check if it is started, if not click on Start.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/bluetooth-device-not-detected-1074754.html
Relevancy 73.53%

My bluetooth devices is not detected, its not showing in device manager or the settings. I have tried updating the drivers but the installation fails due to the "No bluetooth device detected" error.

Relevancy 73.53%

My bluetooth devices is not detected, its not showing in device manager or the settings. I have tried updating the drivers but the installation fails due to the "No bluetooth device detected" error.I have also tried changing the Bluetooth service starting to "Automatic", that was no help as well. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Bluetooth-device-not-detected/td-p/5820081
Relevancy 73.53%

Hi all So the story goes like this I have the HP touchsmart tm and I purchased an SSD a few months ago I did a clean install on the SSD and installed all the drivers including the bluetooth drivers Since I didn t need to use bluetooth before I didn t bother Detected Bluetooth Not Device checking to see whether it worked or not All I know is that before I did the clean install bluetooth worked on the old installation I recently purchased a bluetooth device and wanted to connect it to my computer However when I tried looking for the bluetooth module under device manager I could not find it I tried looking under the quot adapter settings quot in the network and sharing centre but to no avail I thought I installed the incorrect drivers so I tried installing them again When I tried that an error message popped up saying that I need to turn on my bluetooth device first before attempting to install the driver The bluetooth module itself is not broken nor is it disconnected from the computer I tried looking under the BIOS and the bluetooth FCC ID field had a value for it I even Bluetooth Device Not Detected tried opening up my laptop and replugging the module itself When I unplugged the module the bluetooth FCC ID field in the BIOS would disappear only to reappear when I replugged the module I tried looking in the BIOS for any options pertaining to the bluetooth module but could not find any Does anybody have any idea what is wrong P S the bluetooth module is made by Broadcom nbsp

A:Bluetooth Device Not Detected

Do you have a bluetooth on/off program, on some of the laptops I have used there is often an option to turn on the bluetooth - when OFF its does not show up in the device manager

there maybe a HP wireless assistant that also manages the bluetooth

service manual
http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c02262878.pdf

shows the bluetooth controlled by the wireless switch - but on my older HP Laptop - the HP wireless assistant controlled the bluetooth and the wireless separately

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-device-not-detected.1096414/
Relevancy 72.67%

Hi there,
Can someone help me? I have bluetooth in my presario laptop but I am unable to use it. Unable to send/receive file via bluetooth from other device. I am getting message : make sure bluetooth radio is plugged in. When I checked the audio in bluetooth device manager, I have tried to connect the audio but there was a message : no local bluetooth device was detected.

It's very confusing. What do I need to do? Please advise.

Thanks in advance

A:no local bluetooth device was detected

is the blue tooth switched on - sometimes it switches on with the wireless signal
then in device manager you should see the device

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-local-bluetooth-device-was-detected.1054817/
Relevancy 72.67%

Hi there,
Can someone help me, I am unable to send & receive files via bluetooth from laptop to other device. I always get message (attached) everytime I receive/send file via bluetooth. I don't know what's wrong with it. Please help, please advise.

Thanks heaps!!!

A:no local bluetooth device was detected

"local bluetooth device" is referring to a bluetooth device inside your laptop.

Are you sure your laptop has a built-in Bluetooth device?
Check Device Manager on your laptop to see if Bluetooth is listed there.
If it isn't, then your laptop doesn't have one.

If you are certain it does have one, it may be that it's driver needs re-installing. You can download it from your laptop manufacturer's website.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-local-bluetooth-device-was-detected.1055475/
Relevancy 72.67%

hello, what's this error? i try install bluetooth device HP probook 4530s.

i installed driver hp and successfully install driver.

HP ProBook 4530s Notebook PC*-* Download drivers and software - HP Business Support Center

But still in device manager not installed and when try for Bluetooth software. it show this message:

no bluetooth device was detected. please make sure that your bluetooth device is plugged

A:no Bluetooth device was detected. please make sure that your...

May I ask question about bluetooth? I know nothng about it except it allows me to connect to my phone and transfer pix and data.
I just read that during the upgrade from Win 7 to Win 8 bluetooth was one of the features Win 8 would not accept.
What do you do when you buy a Dell laptop with bluetooth and Win 8 will not allow it to be included in the ugrade?
Thank you

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/232509-no-bluetooth-device-detected-please-make-sure-your.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hi there,
Here is the attachment.
I am unable to reply the message as I could find the 'management option' button so I've been advised to open a new post.

Please advise why I got this message that make the bluetooth does not work.

Thanks heaps!!

A:'no local bluetooth device was detected'

Unfortunately, your unexpanded Device Manager screenshot tells us nothing since you haven't expanded the relevant device category to show the bluetooth driver status, or if it's driver installed at all.

Please post another screenshot with the relevant category expanded to show bluetooth driver status.

Also check that bluetooth is actually turned on. It's usually enabled/disabled by either a slider-switch or one of the top level keys in combination with the Fn key.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-local-bluetooth-device-was-detected.1054995/
Relevancy 71.81%

Since upgrading my HP DV T -CTO from Windows to Win and now I have had an intermittent issue where the my wifi bluetooth adapter is detected until a restart and device detected wifi/bluetooth not after reboot then wifi/bluetooth device not detected after reboot afterwards is no longer detected I have a Intel centrino wireless N which is both wifi and bluetooth I cannot connect to wifi nor is the bluetooth detected Additionally the wifi-radio button on my laptop will not turn on red is off white is on Sometimes I can temporarily fix the issue by shutting down disconnecting the adapter from my laptop reseating it and then rebooting This does not always work though I have tried the latest drivers from Intel wifi/bluetooth device not detected after reboot as well as tried removing those and just installing whatever Windows update thinks is best I have also updated the Bios to the latest but to no avail I have even replaced the adapter with a new adapter wifi/bluetooth device not detected after reboot but the same model and that did not fix the issue either For that reason I am thinking it could be a driver issue But I have never experienced a driver problem where something would go from working properly to not being detected at all after a reboot Any help figuring this out would be of great help

A:wifi/bluetooth device not detected after reboot

I noticed your Intel driver link is for 16.5 series driver, I found this 16.7 series one, bottom download for 8.1 64-bit. It is the larger file and should include everything.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Det...+2230&lang=eng

If it doesn't work, I'm at a loss myself.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/41981-wifi-bluetooth-device-not-detected-after-reboot.html
Relevancy 70.95%

sir i am usiNG..... compaq presario cq 57 417 tu Notebook PC.....now i upgrade my pc to windows 8  os....but now i can not install bluetooth and wifi driver completelyit show this message no bluetooth device was detected..please make sure that your bluetooth device plugged properly in order to continue installation sir could you please help me..what can i do solve this problum..                                    thnaking you                                                  krishnan  

A:Notebook bluetooth driver show no device detected

If you need drivers, please follow these steps:1. In the Run box type devmgmt.msc.2. Unknown devices would be listed as such and marked out with a yellow question mark.3. Select the unknown device or other device for which you need drivers and right click to access Properties.4. In the Properties window click on Details tab and select Device Instance Id  or Hardware ID from the drop down.5. An alphanumeric string like this PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7130&SUBSYS_012F1025&REV_01\4&6B16D5B&0&33F0 is the identification marker for the device.6. Please provide this number so that we can suggest the appropriate driver.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Notebook-bluetooth-driver-show-no-device-detected/td-p/2766067
Relevancy 58.91%

Hello there community people.
I'm new here and need a serious attention to fix my problem.
I really need some help here,Since two days trying to fix this issue but still no luck.

i do not know how to describe my problem but i have attached one image that shows 'Bluetooth USB' in device manager,
was that normal?furthermore i can't even send any file via bluetooth,Am i missing something here?

Please help.

A:Bluetooth Radio Issue (NO Bluetooth Detected)

You need to give the exact model number for your ASUS.

But have you checked the ASUS website for the bt driver for your model.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/397464-bluetooth-radio-issue-no-bluetooth-detected.html
Relevancy 58.91%

Hi guys,

I bought a bluetooth dongle off of amazon so I could use my bluetooth headset with my comp. Once plugged in it installs driver version 6.1.7601.17889 from microsoft and there are no yellow '?'s. When I look for devices it sees my headset no probs but will not connect, which it does instantly with phones / tablets etc.

A very detailed search has brought me to the conclusion that it's a problem with the bluetooth driver, not the headset. Unfortunately there are no identifiers on the dongle itself but device manager seems to think it's:

Device type: Bluetooth Radios
Manufacturer: Cambridge Silicon Radio Ltd

Is there anyway I can detect exactly the chipset in the dongle and get the correct drivers installed? Or am I barking up the wrong tree completely?

Thanks.

A:Bluetooth dongle detected, items detected but not connecting.

Have you tried contacting CSR? CSR PLC Customer Support

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/352002-bluetooth-dongle-detected-items-detected-but-not-connecting.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Bluetooth icon is there bt when it is clicked, it is just keep searching and dont find any near by device. I updated driver as well as check with many driver availbale for the harware but issue is not getting resolved. Please guide me and suggest me the driver link if any other driver is there.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Bluetooth-is-not-searching-any-nearby-bluetooth-device/td-p/5786393
Relevancy 56.76%

In windows 10 mobile, I can go into my bluetooth devices, and 'disconnect' a specific device. In Windows 10, I can only 'remove' the device (which I don't want to do) or turn off BlueTooth altogether.
Does anybody know a way to just disconnect a device? For instance, I want to have my headphones connect to my phone instead of the PC.

A:How to disconnect a bluetooth device without turning off bluetooth.

'Remove device' is probably not the best choice of words they could have used on this! When you close the process (i.e. 'disconnect' your headphones) on your PC, you are performing the same function as what you describe on your phone. You are not actually removing the device, just closing the process. I hope that makes sense!

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/432936-how-disconnect-bluetooth-device-without-turning-off-bluetooth.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Model is Acer Aspire One D270.
Internal bluetooth doesn't work.
Nothing in device manager.
Fn+F3 is meant to control it, but doesn't.
May be because I've messed with some programs.
Trying to re-install to factory settings.
Any suggestions at all?

thanks
D:

edit: The machine is Win7 baby (starter?), x86_32.

A:Bluetooth device not in device manager, no hardware switch, Acer netbk

What programs did you remove or mess with? Have you tried repairing these programs?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/261938-bluetooth-device-not-device-manager-no-hardware-switch-acer-netbk.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I paired Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse Forget/remove Peripheral WDM shows unpaired Bluetooth device Device BT to my Windows Professional x HP ZBook which is connected to my company's corporate domain Everything worked beautifully until they had to re-image my PC to resolve a disk encryption issue That issue is resolved but I have had bad Forget/remove unpaired Bluetooth device WDM shows BT Peripheral Device luck getting my keyboard and mouse to pair and remain connected ever since However that's not even the problem now After troubleshooting my Bluetooth issues by installing different driver versions Forget/remove unpaired Bluetooth device WDM shows BT Peripheral Device pairing and un-pairing my keyboard and mouse changing settings in Bluetooth Support Service and more I now have two Bluetooth Forget/remove unpaired Bluetooth device WDM shows BT Peripheral Device Peripheral devices that always appear in Device Manager I believe these are remnants of previously paired devices but I can not get rid of them no matter what I try These devices do not show up in Devices and Printers they become Bluetooth Low Energy HID Devices when I install the computer manufacturer's drivers As I typed this I thought of installing the Intel Bluetooth drivers I had previously installed to see what would happen Ok that made things worse Now there are three random Bluetooth Low Energy HID Devices and none of them are actual devices that are paired to the PC And pairing the devices does not help If I could I would just delete the registry keys but I can't remember corporate domain PC Any help from you brilliant people would be great Thank you TL DR - Bluetooth Peripheral Devices appear due to previously paired devices which have been removed through Printers and Devices Uninstall from Device Manager only removes until system scans for hardware changes Computer belongs to corporate domain I have Administrator privileges on my PC but some registry keys are locked down I believe these quot devices quot are interfering with operation of my actual Bluetooth devices

A:Forget/remove unpaired Bluetooth device WDM shows BT Peripheral Device

Problem solved. I'm typing this on my phone so I'm going to leave out some details.
1. Remove all non-Windows Bluetooth drivers
2. Disable all problem devices in Device Manager
3. Stop and Disable Bluetooth support service
4. Use PSexec(64).exe to launch regedit as system allowing me to delete keys
5. Delete all keys related to parent Bluetooth device (07f92671... as pictured above)
6. Uninstall Generic Bluetooth adapter and scan system to make sure devices do not return
7. Restart PC
8. Set Bluetooth support service to automatic and start it
9. Install manufacturer provided Bluetooth drivers and have an awesome day. finally

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/398386-forget-remove-unpaired-bluetooth-device-wdm-shows-bt-peripheral-device.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hello!

So I did some searching for a way to fix this problem but I believe that my problem is different than the Bluetooth Peripheral Device problem that most people have.

I am NOT trying to connect a cell phone to my laptop. I am not trying to connect anything I don't think (unless my bluetooth mouse counts?).

I have no idea what a Bluetooth Peripheral Device is. I took some screenshots of the messages I receive every time a wake my computer up or turn it on. (1st, smaller picture)

It tries to update a driver but always fails and gives me this. (2nd, larger picture)

The suggestion my laptop gives me is this

There may be an easy solution to this, but I feel really lost right now.

Thanks in advance!

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver Device Unplugged/Not Found

Welcome to SF.

Go to Dell Support
Welcome to Dell Technical Support

Select drivers

Choose whichever option you want to located your 1555 notebook.

Select network
Select Dell Application R226750.exe
This applies to the Wireless 370 mini bluetooth card

And yes, your bluetooth mouse would be a bluetooth peripheral.

Let us know how that goes for you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/210625-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver-device-unplugged-not-found.html
Relevancy 55.47%

i have installed the correct driver for this belkin bluetooth usb dongle model F T XX but in device manager it has the belkin device and microsoft bluetooth enumerator which is great but when u get further down the list it has a tab named quot other devices quot and then a subtab with quot bluetooth peripheral device quot which has an exclemation mark on it i have searched for driver software using the update service but it cant find no update i have looked for the name of the manufacturer but found nothing i then disabled the unknown device and sent a picture to my mobile phone which confirmed that it was not the belkin bluetooth device so i uninstalled the one multiple only manager, device device installed????? but in bluetooth devices unknown device restarted the computer then when i logged in it said that it had found a new device and wanted me to find the CD that came with it i would be greatful if any could help me on this thanks in advance

A:multiple bluetooth devices in device manager, but only one device installed?????

What type of keyboard have you got?
Have you got any remote control devices around.
Have you got a headset for your phone.
Have you got anything that may be bluetooth that you dont know about (headphones etc).
Have you had a look at ghost devices on the tutorials;
Ghost Devices & Drivers

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/184025-multiple-bluetooth-devices-device-manager-but-only-one-device-installed.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hello Microsoft, I recently bought an Asus Gamepad. This is a gaming controller that connects through bluetooth. And I got it to pair the first time and for some odd reason I went and removed it shortly after I had paired it. And now it won't show up when
my computer try's to discover bluetooth devices. Please help, this controller would really help me to things smoother on my computer.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/86607c43-6540-4bbc-ad24-fee4e989a4eb/i-accidentally-removed-a-bluetooth-device-and-now-the-device-wont-show-up?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 54.61%

I am having difficulty to get my laptop paired with a Bluetooth enabled cell phone. If I attempt to connect from the cell phone to my pc, a key code is asked for and needs be entered.

My question is how I can get this key code which needs be entered on the Bluetooth Device. On the laptop I navigated from Control Panel and to Bluetooth Devices, then clicked Add Wireless Device, but no device is detected even though the Bluetooth on the cell phone was turned on. Device Manager indicates drivers for the Bluetooth device are installed correctly.

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/261490-bluetooth-how-pair-bluetooth-device.html
Relevancy 54.18%

System Information Windows Home Premium Processor Intel R Core TM Quad Cpu Q GHz GHz Installed Memory RAM GB System Type -bit Operating System Dell StudioPC I get the following Solved: An during was device on a error detected operati paging \Device\Harddisk1\DR1 error a large number of Solved: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR1 during a paging operati different times in the Administrative Event log How do I track down what is causing the problem The problem device is an external WD My Book TB IEEE Solved: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR1 during a paging operati SBP I don t understand why there should be a paging operation Solved: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR1 during a paging operati on this device as it is used only as an external backup for the C drive It has been set up with no paging file NEW Info I setup WD My Book drive to have a virtual paging file and guess what - The error messages stopped Go figure If you need more information just point me in the right direction and I will post it Error Report follows Warning PM Disk None Log Name System Source Disk Date PM Event ID Task Category None Level Warning Keywords Classic User N A Computer DaleDesktop-PC Description An error was detected on device Device Harddisk DR during a paging operation Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Disk quot gt lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt DaleDesktop-PC lt Computer gt lt Security gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data gt Device Harddisk DR lt Data gt lt Binary gt D A C A E FFFFFFFF A C D FAFFFF C E D FAFFFF DB FAFFFF A C A lt Binary gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt nbsp

A:Solved: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR1 during a paging operati

The indicated solution of creating a virtual paging file for the WD MyBook drive did not correct the problem. The problem resides in the IEEE 1394 (firewire) driver. Do the following (quoted from http://social.answers.microsoft.com...e/thread/42085c5a-4f15-4dcd-8a76-9a7860b526c2) to correct the problem stated above:

"Update to my previous post. I updated my IEEE 1394 (Firewire) controller driver from "LSI 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller" (1934ohci.sys ver 6.1.7600.16385 stock driver from Windows 7 64-bit) to "1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller (Legacy)" (ochi1394.sys and 1394 bus.sys ver 6.1.7600.16385 also stock from Windows 7 64-bit).
This change seems to have resolved this issues described in my previous post in this thread. My external Firewire disk works normally now (no longer slow during large transfers) and the Warning ID=51 has not recurred (after two days).

To accomplish this driver change, here are instructions:
Control Panel > in control panel search box (upper right) type "device manager", run Device Manager (requires Admin authorization)
View > view by type, then expand IEEE 1394 Bus Controllers (by clicking the arrow)
Double click your 1394 OHCI Host controller (exact name may vary) to bring up "properties", and write down current driver name on Driver tab in case you want to go back later.
Driver tab > "Update Driver" > "Browse my computer for driver software" > "Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer" > select "1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller (Legacy)" > Next
My guess is that the new 1934 ohci.sys driver has a bug triggered in some configurations. If any MVP wants to point me a the correct reporting form, I'd be glad to ask Microsoft to earn the money I spent on their new OS and fix the bug."

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-an-error-was-detected-on-device-device-harddisk1-dr1-during-a-paging-operati.966724/
Relevancy 54.18%

Today I was installed windows 7 Professional (64 bit) but there is no wireless connection or bluetooth. I tried to install driver software for both wireless & bluetooth device which is (Mediatek) ralink, but no result>>> there is no yellow sign in the device manager as well. There is no wireless adapter shown in the network & sharing option also...... Thanks in Advance

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/No-wirless-amp-Bluetooth-Device-in-the-Device-Manager/td-p/5771318
Relevancy 54.18%

Recently I attempted to connect to an existing paired connection to my phone via bluetooth. I have never had this problem before, yet suddenly Bluetooth is missing. There is no longer an icon in the taskbar, the setting in "PC and Devices" is missing, and there appears to not be a driver installed, rather, an ""Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)" appears in my devices instead. I have taken many steps to attempt and fix this, such as:
manually starting Bluetooth services from services.mscuninstalling the "Unknown Device" driver, then attempting to let Windows reinstalldownloaded the driver software from Lenovo for the Bluetooth adapter, installed it manually restartedtake a system restore created yesterday and revert back to it

Everything else in the PC functions perfectly. Any help is appreciated

A:Bluetooth Device Missing, Unknown USB Device

I had a similar problem recently where my bluetooth seemed to have just disappeared.
I ran the Find and Fix problems with devices (Just typed it into the start screen). It found one thing which by memory said something about a usb device being disabled. Clicked for it to fix the problem and enable it. Sure enough my bluetooth was right back.
Not sure if it will work for you, but its worth a try.
Good Luck

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/60376-bluetooth-device-missing-unknown-usb-device.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Windows 7. O/S sees the speaker and installs drivers but will not allow me to connect. I also need to fix my utils.dll. Can someone help please? I have logged on as admin. I have also added another incoming port. Still device to connect is grayed out.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/de49ef6f-df83-4aa3-be08-a95718c3a742/allow-device-to-connect-is-grayed-out-for-a-bluetooth-device?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 53.75%

I added a new gig external drive to a server several months ago to use as a secondary backup device We use a device \Device\Harddisk2\DR4 during paging operation was a on detected error An DAT drive as our primary I backup boxes to this external drive starting at p m and allow hours for each backup I haven t An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\DR4 during a paging operation gone back in the event viewer to see exactly when this started but I get this message now at the times those backup routines start An error was detected on device Device Harddisk DR during An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\DR4 during a paging operation a paging operation There is only internal drive in the server and it is HardDisk Number is this Seagate FreeAgent USB drive Anyone have any ideas as to what that message really means I can manually copy data to it and erase data from it I have noticed however that some of my backups aren t executing at times on those other boxes for what ever reason I m wondering if this drive is going into a hibernation routine or something like that Thoughts TIA nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/an-error-was-detected-on-device-device-harddisk2-dr4-during-a-paging-operation.724809/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi people.
So heres my problem, i was playing this game called Grand Chase, And i was trying to find a driver to play it, and i found this one called Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver, and after i installed it , i started the game and i could play it, but it made my pcs icons,words and another stuff big, the size of the icons aumented, so i tried to install this other one called Nvidia, but when i tried to start the game it said "This game doesnt support your 3d", i deleted the Nvidia one and tried to install the old one but when i tried to install it, this message appeared :

Non-Intel device detected. Please contact the device manufacturer for possible updates.

What am i supposed to do?

i was playing that game with that driver the Intel one, but when i try to re-install it again that message appears.

A:Non-Intel device detected. Please contact the device manufacturer for possible update

The obvious answer is to use the correct driver.

But since you didn't tell us anything about your hardware thats going to make it impossible for us to tell you what you need to download.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/non-intel-device-detected-please-contact-the-device-manufacturer-for-possible-update.133819/
Relevancy 53.75%

An error was detected on device\Device\harddisk1\D during a paging operation. This is logged frequently in my event viewer. Somtimes it is with "harddisk 2" . Is this my harddrive beginning to fail or is it an error with the external harddrive attached to my PC?

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2047 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 476937 MB, Free - 300667 MB; H: Total - 1907726 MB, Free - 1764265 MB;
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., GA-8S661FXM-775
Antivirus: CA Anti-Virus Plus, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/an-error-was-detected-on-device-device-harddisk1-d-during-a-paging-operation.1031318/
Relevancy 53.32%

What should be happening: I plug in my headset to my controller on my windows 7 x64 PC (wired controller)
and sound comes out of the headset and not the computer

What is happening: No new device shows in device manager underneath sound video and game controllers audio

Problem: not able to use headphones on my controller

How do i solve this problem? When I restart my computer or "scan for new hardware devices" nothing happens and i dont get a headset audio device showing up

And it also doesnt appear in volume control icon > right click > playback devices
so i cant enable it there even when (show hidden/disabled devices) is enabled.

A:Xbox One Headset Device not detected in device manager

Hi realflow100,

what USB port are you plugging in the Headset in? I've noticed that sometimes depending on if you plug the headset in a USB2 or 3 port matters for some devices.

What is the audio driver you have for the moment, if you haven't got the latest here is the Acer support download page for your PC:
Download Drivers and Manuals | Acer Official Site

Cheers
Boris

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/387529-xbox-one-headset-device-not-detected-device-manager.html
Relevancy 52.03%

please i just noticed that my laptop cant find any bluetooth device on eben with the bluetooth support service on in services,msc.and in my device manager i have the generic bluetooth adapter, microsoft bluetooth enumerator and microsoft bluetooth le enumerator [email protected]_Tikkanen

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/bluetooth-device-not-found-on-add-a-device/td-p/5793753
Relevancy 52.03%

I installed The Bluetooth/Wifi module that came with my mobo (DP67BG), after setting the drivers i can only use the wireless adapter while my bluetooth device won't appear.

Any help will be appreciated,
just note that i redownloaded the BT drivers but nothing changed.

A:Bluetooth Device won't appear in Device Manager

Are you saying you put your device in discovery mode but you can't detect it from Win 7? Do you have any other BT devices that are detected?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/183633-bluetooth-device-wont-appear-device-manager.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi guys. I just bought a USB Bluetooth Dongle, a Iogear GBU421 Micro-Adapter to be exact, so I can play with my PS3 controller wirelessly on my computer. I plug the Dongle into my computer and this shows up (and I did restart my computer):

Ok, so I put in the CD that came with my Dongle, and want to install the software. I load up the setup and it apparently installs the BTW Widcomm Bluetooth software. Then it comes with with this:

Then this happens:

Weird. My Dongle light is on, blue. I don't really know whats wrong. Is it conflicting drivers? Because under my device manager there is no error ! signs. Don't know, help would be so great.

A:Bluetooth not detected.

Nevermind. Found out it was indeed conflicting drivers. Had to fully uninstall my MotionJoy Drivers under my "Devices and Printers" unspecified.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/214256-bluetooth-not-detected.html
Relevancy 52.03%

I just got my Acer Aspire 4745G which comes with a built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR. I had Windows 7 Ultimate installed, and I looked all over the files and folders but couldn't find bluetooth. I downloaded the 2 drivers from Acer, for Atheros and Broadcom, but when I try to install Broadcom, it says bluetooth cannot be detected. Please make sure you have bluetooth device.

Can anyone please help me?

A:Bluetooth is not detected!

Quote: Originally Posted by tsinay

I just got my Acer Aspire 4745G which comes with a built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR. I had Windows 7 Ultimate installed, and I looked all over the files and folders but couldn't find bluetooth. I downloaded the 2 drivers from Acer, for Atheros and Broadcom, but when I try to install Broadcom, it says bluetooth cannot be detected. Please make sure you have bluetooth device.

Can anyone please help me?

sometimes bluetooth must be "enabled" before it can be seen to install the driver. Is there a key combo to do that on your Acer?

ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/87843-bluetooth-not-detected.html
Relevancy 51.6%

having a problem since i buy my cellphone Nokia 2330 Classic. I cannot connect my phone to my pc. I already downloaded the Windows Mobile Center. Anyone Can help me?

A:bluetooth devices is not detected

Hi.

Can you help us to be able to help you by filling these in - System Specs

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/72648-bluetooth-devices-not-detected.html
Relevancy 50.74%

This is my first experience with trying to use a bluetooth device, a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse, on my Dell X8500 running Win 7 SP1. I thought it would be simple but, boy, was I wrong. I went to Add a Device as instructed but the system didn't detect it. After trying the several things suggested by the system I finally took a look at Devices and Printers and fount the Bluetooth USB Host Controller had a yellow exclamation point with it. I found the following message for the Bluetooth LWFLT Device and the Virtual Bluetooth Device.

"This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)".

I had chased down one or two other avenues and got a message saying something like, "Windows update is not configured to download the driver."

Anyone have a way to get my Bluetooth mouse to be recognized?

Thank you very much.

Thank you.

A:Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Not Detected

Quote: Originally Posted by jsquareg

This is my first experience with trying to use a bluetooth device, a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse, on my Dell X8500 running Win 7 SP1. I thought it would be simple but, boy, was I wrong. I went to Add a Device as instructed but the system didn't detect it. After trying the several things suggested by the system I finally took a look at Devices and Printers and fount the Bluetooth USB Host Controller had a yellow exclamation point with it. I found the following message for the Bluetooth LWFLT Device and the Virtual Bluetooth Device.

"This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)".

I had chased down one or two other avenues and got a message saying something like, "Windows update is not configured to download the driver."

Anyone have a way to get my Bluetooth mouse to be recognized?

Thank you very much.

Thank you.

Hi jsquareg,

Please let me know which bluetooth card is installed on the system. If it is bluetooth/wireless card then let us know the model of the same.

You would need to install bluetooth driver and application for the system. You can also check this video for updating the same on your own:

Updating Dell Drivers

Keep us posted with the results so we can advise you further.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/310769-microsoft-bluetooth-mouse-not-detected.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi there I've been trying to get my bluetooth working for the past few weeks with no luck The device doesn't appear in Device Manager and the drivers that I've tried both from dell and apart from dell since they only support Vista and XP with Studio all have given me the response in in windows, detected or Bluetooth not bios the of no device detected In my bios in the Device Info section there are no WPAN detected which I understood Bluetooth not detected in windows, or in the bios was my bluetooth My spec's are Windows - bit Studio In Device Manager I have two quot Base System Device quot Hardware ID of first PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS amp REV PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS PCI VEN amp DEV amp CC PCI VEN amp DEV amp CC Hardware ID of second PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS amp REV PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS PCI VEN amp DEV amp CC PCI VEN Bluetooth not detected in windows, or in the bios amp DEV amp CC Could anyone have an insight on how to fix my bluetooth device Any efforts are appreciated

A:Bluetooth not detected in windows, or in the bios

*It's a built in bluetooth device*

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/287036-bluetooth-not-detected-windows-bios.html
Relevancy 50.74%

i plugged in the bluetooth adapter installed the drivers and installed the Widcomm bluetooth software that came with it, and it worked until i restarted the computer and now it is saying bluetooth adapter not detected. :/ i switched the adapter to another usb and its still not working. i tried the driver manager and it found newer driver and its not seeing it, and the light on the adapter is on so i know its getting power

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-adapter-wont-get-detected.724053/
Relevancy 50.31%

I have recently installed Windows98se. Now in Device Manager listing, Under Other device, it showed an Unknown device listed with a yellow exclamation on it. So, I remove that device and restarted my pc. After that on startup, it showed that this wizard will search for drivers for this Unknown device. But I could not find the drivers for this device. So I selected : Display list of devices.

In that I selected Other devices. On clicking next, it showed an Unknown device in the left and Unsupported device in the right box.

I clicked on the Cancel button. Please help...

Apoorva.

Relevancy 50.31%

Hey there!
I use a HP Pavilion dv5-1004nr Notebook PC that came with Windows Vista (64 BIT) installed on it. The Bluetooth adapter worked fine till I upgraded to Windows 7 Ultimate (32 BIT). From then on, the device manager doesn't show any Bluetooth Devices; 'HP Bluetooth software' [ downloaded from HP website for my Laptop Model and Windows 7 (32 BIT) ] won't install saying something along the lines of 'No Bluetooth Devices found...'
I tried installing the 32 BIT driver manually through "Add a Legacy Device" and still had no luck. My BIOS has no options similar to turning the Bluetooth adapter on/off.
Furthermore, I upgraded my BIOS corresponding to Windows 7 (32 BIT) and my Laptop Model from the HP website- still no luck!
All other devices work fine after the upgrade though and there is not a single "Unknown Device" shown in the Device Manager.
Any help would be really appreciated.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/bluetooth-adapter-not-detected-in-windows-7-ultimate-452689.html
Relevancy 50.31%

nbsp My Spectre is connected to the internet via WLAN The Operating System Win was updated a few days ago nbsp The Bluetooth System does not detect any Bluetooth X360 the Spectre devices by Bluetooth not HP detected devices any more It keeps searching without any detected devices There are no error messages Bluetooth devices not detected by the HP Spectre X360 In the devices list in the system the bluetooth speakers are not displayed The problem is permanentMy Bluetooth speakers functioned with this Spectre a few days ago These Speakers work with my Smartphone and Bluetooth connection without any problems nbsp My Samsung smartphone is near the Spectre with bluetooth enabled It was coupled with the spectre a few weeks ago and functioned but suddenly this does not function any more either The smartpjone connects to other bluetooth devices and the bluetooth speakers without any problems I tried to connect to the speakers with the Spectre after disabling the speakers in the smartphone bluetooth connection- no success I have tried deinstalling and reinsatlling the bluetooth drivers in the Spectre- but the result is the same The system says that the bluetooth is functioning and that the drivers are up to date Your help would be much appreciated With best regardsIvor Novello nbsp

A:Bluetooth devices not detected by the HP Spectre X360

Hi @INOV, I came across your post about Bluetooth connection stopped working on your laptop. I want to help. Please review the document below: HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)Make sure  the Bluetooth is turned on and discoverable. Please let me know if this resolves the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution".  To simply say thanks, click the Thumbs up below!    If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. Thanks. Regards,

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Bluetooth-devices-not-detected-by-the-HP-Spectre-X360/td-p/5592138
Relevancy 50.31%

Woaw its been a long time since last time i posted here Good to be back i just noticed yesterday The bluetooth of my Filgifts com Samsung Netbook NP-NC -A PH PINK by Samsung could not receive anymore files from other devices I tried different mobile phones yet still could not It cannot even detected when i tried to search quot New Devices quot from different detected. BLUETOOTH and it not problem. receive cant Could files be mobile phones and i tried to investigate BLUETOOTH problem. Could not receive files and it cant be detected. I just BLUETOOTH problem. Could not receive files and it cant be detected. noticed that i could not even open a windows when i tried quot Open settings quot it will just load for a while and nothing happens I also tried in Hardware and Devices to scan but it would just load amp load Nothing appears I tried sending files from my netbook and yes it could send but when i tried to click quot receive files quot it will just state quot Invalid Argument Supplied So i wondered what happend I tried system restore point but nothing change I tried uninstalling the driver from Device manger and Scan and install again But still same problem I also tried SFC SCANNOW and there are no violations

A:BLUETOOTH problem. Could not receive files and it cant be detected.

Any Idea??PLease?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/198844-bluetooth-problem-could-not-receive-files-cant-detected.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I have a Lenovo T420.  I'm trying to get the bluetooth working but no luck.Information about the system: Windows 7 ProAll latest drivers installed from ThinkVantage System UpdateBluetooth is ENABLED in BIOS (and BIOS at the latest rev)HOTKEYS installed (and deleted, and reinstalled)Fn+F5 (or running TpFnF5.exe) only shows the Wireless Radio.  It does not show the Bluetooth Radio.Downloaded Bluetooth with Enhanced Data Rate Software II for Windows 7 (7zwb06ww.exe), but when I run it and try to install I get the message 'No Bluetooth device was detected.  Please make sure that your Bluetooth device is plugged in properly in order to continue installation.'When I do a hardware discovery in Device Manager nothing is found.The Bluetooth Support Service is running and set to Automatic. anyone faced this issue before?!!Please your feedback is highly appercheated

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Bluetooth-not-detected-in-on-ThinkPad-T420-Windows-7-Pro/td-p/3322017
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi!I tried to reinstall the drivers for wireless, but it seems that the device manager recognizes that the notebook has bluetooth (Ralink_RT3290), however, it does not function. Can you please help?Thank you!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Pavilion-g6-2303-sh-bluetooth-detected-but-doesn-t-work-on/td-p/5833858
Relevancy 49.45%

I've got a Bluetooth USB Dongle, I've got the CD-ROM with the drivers on for it to be installed but my CD-ROM wont read the CD. Anyone knw where i can get them from? This is the 2nd one i've had to buy i don't wanna have to buy a third just for the drivers.

A:Bluetooth Device

From the manufacturer's website? You didn't post any info, so we can't search for you.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-device.619963/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hi all!

I had a bluetooth device on my laptop. On vista it worked properly. I just installed Windows 7 and i wanted to use my Bluetooth to connect to my phone. But sadly, it didn't work. So i tried to install drivers, but i can't find the device at all in devicemanager. Do you have any sugestions what to do? I don't remember the name of the device, so i can't search online for drivers..

Greetz

Smeetsmeister!

A:Bluetooth device gone.

Quote: Originally Posted by smeetsmeister

I don't remember the name of the device, so i can't search online for drivers..

So what drivers did you try to install, and is the bluetooth service running in services?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/60472-bluetooth-device-gone.html
Relevancy 49.45%

I bought a laptop from a on line site. It is a Dell Inspiron 1545. I'am not able to connect it to my wireless printer. It tells me that installation has failed every time I try. It has a bluetooth device installed on it. Help? What should I do????

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bluetooth-device.183156/
Relevancy 49.45%

Hello ! I want to develop a small Bluetooth App. Could anybody suggest me which programming language used to Develop such BT apps at present. Thanks

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/32343-bluetooth-device.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Installed a  Speaker Mojo. Blue Tooth Management says it is paired. When Mojo turned on, computer message says it is connected to the "Audio Gateway" service on your computer. However, no sound comes through the Mojo when playing music from my iTunes "my music" list. Only sound through laptop speakers. 

A:BlueTooth Device problem

I have a similar problem with my new laptop.
My Latitude E7450 pairs with and connects to my Beats Studio Wireless headset, but they do not work.
During the automatic driver search, 3 out of 4 drivers do not install. Microsoft has no answer, Beats has no answer, and Dell has no other drivers.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3517/t/19661853
Relevancy 48.59%

Hey I connected my bluetooth speaker today to my laptop to test if it worked Acer Aspire ZG It worked until today I wanted to remove the device I'm unable to disconnect remove it It show's up in device Bluetooth can't removed be Devices Bluetooth device can't be removed and printers Why I want to remove it is because I want to connect a bluetooth keyboard In Bluetooth device can't be removed Windows there is this information on the device Where in the screenshot can be read Status Attached was - is now Status Removing device I right clicked remove device That's all there is and it remains like Status Failed removing device and later I see Status Connected again How can I remove this device so that Bluetooth device can't be removed I can connect a new device For the rest there are also no settings in Windows anymore that have to do with bluetooth Before I could easy setup bluetooth from the icon on the taskbar the bluetooth logo Now I see nowhere bluetooth except the device that can be shown on the first screenshot For me this is a very difficult problem because bluetooth no longer works in Windows I've set already wireless off to try to remove the device since it is a broadwell bluetooth device and the wireless LAN is also from broadwell In Windows Device Manager there is no device related to bluetooth that can be removed It also sounds strange to me the device is shown like a bluetooth peripheral device Thank you so much for additional help mark

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/51920-bluetooth-device-cant-removed.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I've got Acer aspire 7535G
sistem:windows vista home premium
AMD turion(tm)X2ultra dual-core mobileZM-82 2.20GHz
32-bit Operating System

My problem is Ican't switch on the bluetooth ,I tried the buton for it,the hotkey but nothing.Also I'm not sure that is instaled but I don now how to findout
thank you

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-bluetooth-device.875564/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi buddies,
I have Windows7 x64 on my Sony Vaio AR-890U.

I'm using Nokia PC Suite 7.1 on my windows. my cellphone is Nokia N73.
All of my devices' drivers were installed correctly until I connect my friend's cellphone to my laptop. His cellphone was Nokia E71. Upon I connected E71 through PC Suite to my laptop some drivers appear in Device Manager (Bluetooth Peripheral Device) that windows can't recognize them and I don't have any drivers for them !!!

The Devices' Info :

Hardware ID BTHENUM\{00000004-0000-1000-8000-0002ee000002}_LOCALMFG&000f
Hardware ID BTHENUM\{00005005-0000-1000-8000-0002ee000001}_LOCALMFG&000f
Hardware ID BTHENUM\{00005601-0000-1000-8000-0002ee000001}_LOCALMFG&000f

I also installed the driver from Broadcom.com but the problem haven't solved yet !
How should I fix it?

Thanks in advance.

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Device ?

Have you tried the original Vista driver in Compatibility Mode? Or have a look at the 64bit driver link in my sig.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/77401-bluetooth-peripheral-device.html
Relevancy 48.59%

when I Install my EDR Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter , my windows says that Bluetooth Peripherial Device - no driver found, what is this suppose to mean?

It appers also when I try to opreate my headset via the same bluetooth adapter its installs and everything but i can't hear the sound on the headset.

I will be very thankful if anyone would help me out on this.

This is a screenshot of the error:

A:Bluetooth Peripherial Device??

Quote: Originally Posted by Kayyali101

when I Install my EDR Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter , my windows says that Bluetooth Peripherial Device - no driver found, what is this suppose to mean?

It appers also when I try to opreate my headset via the same bluetooth adapter its installs and everything but i can't hear the sound on the headset.

I will be very thankful if anyone would help me out on this.

Please post a screenshot of the error.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/1039-bluetooth-peripherial-device.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I just bought a new laptoop i wanted to connet bluetooth and went on to the setting devices but bluetooth connctiong was not there. how i fix this 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Bluetooth-is-not-on-my-device-seting/td-p/5730181
Relevancy 48.59%

My Hp Pavillion g6 laptop bluetooth can't detect any device when i put it on,it is pre-installed.Kindly help to rectify the fault.Thanks

A:Bluetooth not detecting device.

I have resolved it,human error,its due to my little knowledge of using window 8.Thanks

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/25229-bluetooth-not-detecting-device.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I want to change OWN Bluetooth device name. I am using windows 8 which comes with my new laptop Dell Inspiron 15z. The company has set my default bluetooth name as "User". However I want it to be changed but I have no idea how.

I have tried going to Device manager, Devices and printers etc. but I couldn't find a solution.

Thanks in advance

A:How to change own Bluetooth device name

Try going to Control Panel > Hardware & Sound > Device Manager, In Device Manager "Expand" after then right click on your Bluetooth, Go to Advance Tab there you can give a new name.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/31264-how-change-own-bluetooth-device-name.html
Relevancy 48.59%

My Laptop HP Imprint 15-be001TX Intel Core i5 (6th Gen) unable to add bluetooth devices..It shows searching process only.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Unable-to-add-bluetooth-device/td-p/5815187
Relevancy 48.59%

I'm using TAG Bluetooth Dongle. I got one Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver(see details below) from Windows Update. And everything worked fine, when I used it in early 2011. After long time I used it recently. Now Microsoft removed it from the servers and now it says no driver found. I searched manufacturer site, but got only Bluesoliel drivers. after install, it didn't open(that was a cracked s/w). The particular driver is not available when searched. Even if available, it can't be downloaded. Please find me the below driver for free download.

DetailsI got from Windows Update history)

CSR plc - Other hardware - CSR Bluetooth Radio

Installation date: ?1/?21/?2011 9:34 PM

Installation status: Successful

Update type: Optional

CSR plc Other hardware software update released in May, 2008

Version Number & Release date: see here (for Windows 7 32 bit)

More information:
http://winqual.microsoft.com/support/?driverid=20176312

Help and Support:
http://support.microsoft.com/select/?target=hub

A:CSR Bluetooth device driver

Hi, You could try an automatic driver scanner such as at;
www.drivereasy.com
This is free, and worth a try for your Bluetooth adapter driver.
But if you cannot find the driver, you can now buy a new Bluetooth adapter for a very low price, less than £6 / $9.
I use a Sweex BT200 and it works with Windows 7 perfectly, although I think that model is out of production now,
there is a new one for the same price, - see;
http://www.sweexdirect.co.uk/SWEPSU040
I also have a Belkin Bluetooth adapter which costs more but is perfect with Windows 7 too.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/csr-bluetooth-device-driver.185645/
Relevancy 48.59%

hi i have really dug in this forum and else where but didnt find anything applicable/worked.

i have a 6core pc with vista ultimate 64, i hate bluesoliel. i am trying to set up a generic headset with the windows bluetooth software, it will detect bluetooth peripheral device,

but cannot find drivers. i have tried a few different things. also the BSOD (blue screen of death) occurs when i use bluesoliel so im hoping windows wont. (plus why should i pay for a rubbish program.

if its just a matter of waiting for windows to fix the system then HURRY UP!

A:bluetooth peripheral device x64

oh an update on this.

NOONE HAS HELPED ME YET.

anyway this is the new problem. with a more techy friend coming over reminding me of the fact that generic usb dongles are problematic in themselves.

i bought an asus usb-bt21 today but it comes with its own set of problems.
i know heaps of people have this problem aswell anyway.

it is BSOD EVERYTIME!!! NOOOOO!!! i really like my pc on all the time this is contemptable and unacceptable BSOD all my minor work i like my google tabs kept past.

so anyway here is the problem. it "seems to work fine" (i havent got it working yet it will BSOD everytime) (what i mean is the drivers find it and everything will even connect. i think it has widcomm drivers the default asus driver. it will BSOD when just seeing the audio start. im too scared to try it again i will hope for your help)

here is the BSOD information anyone have a clue.
0x000000D1 (0x0000000000000000 0x0000000000000002 0x0000000000000008 0x0000000000000000)

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/282411-bluetooth-peripheral-device-x64.html
Relevancy 48.59%

i have resetted my windows 10 and install driver but it still does not workplease help me, or the hardware is fail?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/I-can-t-connect-to-a-bluetooth-device/td-p/5622905
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi there,

Bought a USB bluetooth dongal that came with a mini disk with the sotware on it WIDCOMM BTW4.0.1. , my computer wouldnt play it so i downloaded the software from the net. i installed it and all works fine except everytime i plug the device in (the bluetooth dongle) it says bluetooth device not found .

when in go into device manager and check their . its not under bluetooth devices it has its own section with a yellow question mark saying BCM92035DGROM. when i search the properties of this it says the drivers are not installed. but as far as i am aware they are installed. its just windows wont recognise it.

I am running windows xp home with service pack 2.

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!

A:bluetooth device not recognised

have you tried updating the driver through device manager? if not I would try that first

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-device-not-recognised.606353/
Relevancy 48.59%

My computer is suppose to have a Bluetooth Device manager in the control panel. I have looked for it, but I have found nothing. Dell and Microsoft both say it should be on there, but Dell won't help me, they say it will cost me. Can you please help me. I did have some nasy viruses infected my computer a while back, and I have had to reinstall alot. I know that it use to be on my computer, but now it is gone.

A:Bluetooth Device not found

Hi

First off stop panicking, if it was there before then odds on it will still be there somewhere, take a deep breath and check the following,

Go into the BIOS and check that the Bluetooth function is enabled, to enter the BIOS look at the start up screen as your PC comes to life for a message such as "press ... to enter BIOS/Setup.

Go to dells website here, put in your service tag and check for any drivers related to Bluetooth, if there is any download them and install them, but check the above first, there is no point installing a driver if the device is disabled.

Post back and let us know, oh and the model of the laptop is a good idea.

Regards

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bluetooth-device-not-found.74128/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi I have a Windows bit desktop running on a P Z V-Deluxe Motherboard with a Native Broadcom Bluetooth adapter I'd never tried to use Bluetooth on this Never Anything - Add Bluetooth Device Discovers pc before and am trying to do so now I've tried the latest drivers from the Asus site and am Bluetooth Add Device - Never Discovers Anything running the latest Bios and the latest drivers from the Broadcom site Bluetooth devices are installed in Device Manager and all versions that say Bluetooth including hidden devices are happy I see the Bluetooth Icon in the notifications area and I can turn the adapter on or off When I say to add a Bluetooth device though it never finds anything I've tried phone headset and others devices that I know will pair If I go to Bluetooth settings under Discovery it has Bluetooth Add Device - Never Discovers Anything quot allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer quot checked and also quot allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer quot checked There's nothing listed under the quot Com Ports quot tab So in short everything looks good except it won't connect I have searched for other posts that had this problem but never have seen a good answer that feels relevant Please Bluetooth Add Device - Never Discovers Anything help thanks

A:Bluetooth Add Device - Never Discovers Anything

- Is your Bluetooth enabled in the BIOS? In the Advanced Tab in BIOS this should be located in the <Onboard Devices Configuration> go to <Bluetooth Controller> and select ENABLE.
- Did you install BT4 driver before installing the WI-FI GO! software? <--- I Read this in your User Guide.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/bluetooth-add-device-never-discovers-anything-917426.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I have a HP m8150n computer, running Vista Ultimate. 3mb RAM. Intel core 2 quad Q6600 processor.

I have, to the best of my knowledge, only 2 bluetooth peripheral devices: 1) Logitech diNovo Edge keyboard and 2) Logitech MX revolution mouse.

Every time my computer reboots, it asks me for the drivers for two bluetooth peripheral devices. I have setpoint 4.72 installed (and reinstalled) but I cannot find the drivers for the 2 peripheral devices.

Can anyone help?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/bluetooth-peripheral-device-388577.html
Relevancy 48.59%

After update from win8 to 8.1 all sorts of stuff is going wrong. Inside my device manager my bluetooth audio device has an yellow exclamation mark beside it. Tried to update driver but says it's already updated. Let me know what info you need from me and hopefully someone can help me solve this.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/42470-bluetooth-audio-device.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I have a HP Pavilion dv2000 running on Vista. I want to connect it with my Nokia E71 via Bluetooth. But for the life of me I can't figure out how to do it. I've gone into Control Panel -> Bluetooth Devices and clicked Add Wireless Device. But it shows up nothing. (I've already turned Bluetooth on on my phone.)

In the first place, how do I find out if I have a built-in Bluetooth adapter?

Thanks for the help.

A:Can't find Bluetooth device

Can anyone help me please?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/cant-find-bluetooth-device-434560.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I have a windows 7 home premium laptop asus I have upgraded to windows ten I'm trying to add my mobile via Bluetooth but seem to be having problems

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/439a835b-1ca0-4da2-86a6-1ca9cfa1b684/adding-a-device-via-bluetooth?forum=w7itproappcompat
Relevancy 48.59%

hi,

is there a way to block a certain device from trying to send files via Bluetooth to my laptop running on windows 7?

A:How to block a bluetooth device?

There might be other ways but this method will surely work. Assuming that you've added that "certain" device to the Allowed List on your PC bluetooth;

Open Device Manager and expand Network Adaptors.
Right click on the Bluetooth driver and click Uninstall.
Once the bluetooth device is uninstalled, restart your computer and the driver will be reinstalled automatically.

This way, all the paired bluetooth devices will be removed from the list.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/202577-how-block-bluetooth-device.html
Relevancy 48.59%

i'm james, someone help me...! i cant find my bluetooth device in my (acer aspire s3 ultrabook i5 2467m 13.3) before i am using window7 it works properly but now im switch to windows8.1 and i cant find my bluetooth device even in device manager. i also used scan driver but nothing happend.. i hope you can help me.. thank you very much

A:cant find my bluetooth device

Hello Emiahj, and welcome to Eight Forums.

Check to make sure that you have the Bluetooth drivers installed for the model number of your Acer Ultra-thin Aspire S3 below.

Download Drivers and Manuals | Acer Official Site

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/57427-cant-find-my-bluetooth-device.html
Relevancy 48.59%

hi im using a laptop asus k55vd, win7 ultimate x64 OS, and bought a new phone sony xperia sola..

when i tried to pair the phone to pc using bluetooth i encounter the "bluetooth peripheral device: error.. i tried to windows troubleshoot the error and it said driver not found.. i found some thread with the same issue with acer, so pls can u link me or help me on how to fix this error on bluetooth with asus k55vd? thnx in advance

A:Bluetooth peripheral device

You may get better help by going to the top of the page and click on the Windows 7 forums link.

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/296769-bluetooth-peripheral-device.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I have been  having trouble figuring out whether or not my HP PC has Bluetooth implemented into it, so I'm just asking for any sort of help on how to find out if my HP PC has Bluetooth and how to connect it to other devices.

A:Is there a Bluetooth device implemented into my HP PC, If so...

Hi, Sorry, I can't answer question because I don't know your machine.  What is it ? Please use the following instructions to find out:        http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108 Note: Your machine runs Vista, probably more than 7 years old now. Most likely no Bluetooth. Please try a dongle USB-Bluetooth. This may help.     http://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/targus-bluetooth-4-0-usb-adaptor-taacb75au Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Is-there-a-Bluetooth-device-implemented-into-my-HP-PC-If-so/td-p/5591026
Relevancy 48.59%

I am running Windows 10 and my Bluetooth is not working. I have the Bluetooth-related services enabled and I have tried to reinstall the drivers, but those did nothing. The device shows the following message in Device Manager:

This device cannot start. (Code 10)
STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

I am trying to connect a Plantronics BackBeat FIT. Any help is appreciated.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/45835-bluetooth-device-not-working.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi, I am trying to install a bluetooth gps and it works. However, windows xp always assigns a com port 5 and 6 to this device, but my (older) software program expects com1 to 4. How can I change this? I can't change the software, may the the com ports? Thanks in advance. BTW the software is Delorme street atlas.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bluetooth-device-installation-59027.html
Relevancy 48.59%

The Bluetooth device list always shows my older phone which is already broken long time ago. When I delete it, it re-appears after a while, or possibly after a reboot. How can I permanently remove it?

A:How to remove a Bluetooth device?

Have you uninstalled it in device manager? You may have to show hidden items under the view section.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/329825-how-remove-bluetooth-device.html
Relevancy 48.59%

hi guys

i have a belking bluetooth that my dad got for my birthday when i installed it on my laptop it worked but when i used it again for the second time it didn't work and i am really getting annoyed at it pease help

A:Belkin bluetooth device

So you plugged it in and installed drivers for the device and then you pulled it out and plugged in again and the device was not found?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/belkin-bluetooth-device.51282/
Relevancy 48.59%

I am using a N78 phone now and I installed the PC Suite. Suddenly, my Bluetooth can't really work with my phone without the help of PC Suite. I can send files from my phone to my laptop, but not the other way round. Then, it came these everytime I start up my bluetooth in my laptop... ...

Then, I selected "Locate and install driver software".

Next, it gave me this.

I inserted the CD of the phone, but it didn't help. So, I installed the latest version of PC Suite, but it still prompts me about the problem. How can I solve this? Please reply!!! :(

Relevancy 48.59%

Click here
Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver

I've followed all of the instructions as above but the Microsoft Corporation device driver just doesn't show up after i click Bluetooth radios. I only see Microsoft and Microsoft HW.

Does anyone know a way around this? Thanks so much in advance.

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Device

Welcome to SevenForums,

What's in the tab "other devices", is there a yellow panel "!"?

If so you should continue the install by what it is said in that tutorial link.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/131754-bluetooth-peripheral-device.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Right, this is just a query really, I know a lot of the time, im leaving my phone either in the shed, garage, or somewhere in the house.

then i was thinking the other day.

is it possible to get some kind of tracking device? which will locate a bluetooth device determined on the signal strength?

i know with Wifi you can check a signal strength, and work out if your further away or closer.

it would be pretty handy, as i always have my PDA on my desktop, and my phone wherever around the house, i spend hours looking for it sometimes, (and i always have it on silent, so ringing it does'nt help)

anyways, if anyone has any information on this, ide really appreciate some help.

thanks!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bluetooth-tracking-device.85846/
Relevancy 48.59%

I have recently purchased a HP NC2140 Netbook and have successfully installed Windows 7 beta, (and loving it).

I am trying to connect my HP 914c Windows Mobile 6.1 device via bluetooth, I managed to detect the device and pair them but get an error when trying to find the driver for "Bluetooth Peripheral Device".

I have reinstalled WMDC v6.1.6965 and tried removing the device and reconnecting.

Anyone able to help ?

A:WM6.1 device over bluetooth on Win7 ?

I have connected the 914c via USB and everything works fine. But reconnecting using Bluetooth still requires a driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/5902-wm6-1-device-over-bluetooth-win7.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I recently purchased a used Dell XPS M1530 laptop. The last owner installed Win 7 Pro, 32-bit on it. I'm still in the process of checking everything out, but cannot get the Bluetooth device to work. I went to the Dell support site, entered the service tag number, and found that a device was installed when the unit was built. I verified that it is installed by finding it, and it is plugged in, and it is enabled in the BIOS, but I cannot seem to get it to turn on. I tried the Dell on-line diagnostic, but that couldn't find any device. I tried to download a driver from Broadcom, but that will not load because it cannot find the device. I read the owner's manual, on-line, and cannot see how to turn the device on, so, I'm stumped. Oh, and the device is NOT shown in the Device Manager.

Bernie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dead-bluetooth-device.1108093/
Relevancy 48.59%

Dear all!

I bought a laptop which didn't seem to contain the Bluetooth Device with it. Can I install any sofewares to add Bluetooth Device to my Laptop? If so, what must I do?

Where can I check whether the Bluetooth is equipped with my Laptop or not?

Sorry for being unaware of my knowledge about the Bluetooth here.

Thanks a lot and best wishes!

I am looking forward to hearing from all.

My Best Regards,

LUCK

A:Can I add Bluetooth Device into my Laptop?

If you tell us the make and model of it, we might be able to tell you wether it has or not.
If it doesn't have bluetooth, you can't "add" to it by softwares.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/179556-can-i-add-bluetooth-device-into-my-laptop.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I need help regarding how i can send files to a bluetooth device in XP SP3 operating system

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/adding-a-bluetooth-device-in-xp-sp3.1019900/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hi,

I have a Kensington Bluetooth Stereo Headset that pairs just fine with my PC, but it never appears as a playback device that I can set as default speakers.

I have already double checked and re-installed all bluetooth and audio drivers... with no luck.

Does anyone know how I can make Vista see/recognize the headset as a playback device that I can select as default?

Tks

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/283072-no-bluetooth-playback-device.html
Relevancy 48.59%

i have acer aspire 4750G with intel core i5. when i upgraded to windows 10, it didn't trace bluetooth device in device manager.

A:no bluetooth in device manager

Originally Posted by abdullah

i have acer aspire 4750G with intel core i5. when i upgraded to windows 10, it didn't trace bluetooth device in device manager.

I had the same problem with a Dell Notebook and fortunately Dell had already posted Win10-compatible drivers.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/34462-no-bluetooth-device-manager.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello i have a HP Pavilion P AX with Windows Ultimate bit running on it nbsp in a years i never use my bluetooth to pair with any device and now when i want to pair my phone xiaomi redmi pro both of my device Laptop and smartphone can't recognize each other the bluetooth always says searching for devices nbsp nbsp i have restart the service in services msc and nbsp set the bluetooth to started and automatically in device manager nbsp i have reinstall my bluetooth driver and it's up to date nbsp i have try to follow the steps on http h www hp com t Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery No-bluetooth-device-was-detected but it can't help nbsp nbsp And in HP wireless assistant it's can't Bluetooth find any device says nbsp it's says disabled but i can connect to the internet i don't know who's wrong me or the software nbsp and the turn All On button is freeze nbsp help me please nbsp nb i'm sorry for my english

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Bluetooth-can-t-find-any-device/td-p/5803100
Relevancy 48.59%

Can't Resolve it in Device Manager.

HP Pavilion dv5-1115ej
Windows 7 Ultimate - 32bit

A:Bluetooth Peripheral Device

Are you looking for the bluetooth driver? Check the following links.

Bluetooth driver not found on windows 7 - HP Support Forum

Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver

Re: Bluetooth Stop Working - TX2510us win7 enterprise 32bit - HP Support Forum

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/111612-bluetooth-peripheral-device.html
Relevancy 48.59%

I have got a bluetooth dongle which doesn't have any software with it. It supposed to run automatically after inserting. But Whenever I insert the dongle in I get this msg "usb device not recognized". I had windows xp. Now I installed windows 7 but got the same problem. It's driving me crazy. I requires no software cd with it. But it cannot find a driver. How to make it work. I have 4 ports. All are working fine.

A:Bluetooth device is not recognized

Sounds like a faulty device.

Easy enough to test by connecting the device to a different PC.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-device-is-not-recognized.1060391/
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello I have Bluetooth found not device a weired problem with my bluetooth device in my win laptop HP dv I Bluetooth device not found used to use my bluetooth device normally but after resetting my laptop to it's factory configuration and delete hp amp recovery partition i couldn't use it any more In the past nbsp I could see my bluetooth device in many places like nbsp HP wireless assistant nbsp and device manager but now I don't I don't even see my bluetooth device in the uninstalled devices list in device manager In the past i got the message combo off combo on when i try nbsp f key but now i just get wlan on off when i try to install it's driver i get a message No blueooth device was detected please make sure that your bluetooth device is plugged in properly in order to continue installation I don't know what should i do to get back my bluetooth It was broadcom Many Thanks in advance

A:Bluetooth device not found

Hello Ahmed_Ismail, Welcome to the HP Forums! I hope you enjoy your experience!I understand the computer's Bluetooth driver is missing and you are unable to use Bluetooth features. I understand this can be annoying, but I will my best to assist you! Please try downloading and installing this driver to resolve the issue: Broadcom 2070 Bluetooth Software and Driver This should be able to resolve the issue. Either way, please provide your results. Thanks for choosing the HP Forums. Have a great day!Mario

I worked on behalf of HP.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Bluetooth-device-not-found/td-p/3623076
Relevancy 48.59%

Dear sir ,plz send me blueooth driver link for download  model  no. of HP  15-r062tu   i  search but not found we are  required for connect a portable spesker 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Bluetooth-device-not-found/td-p/5708096
Relevancy 48.59%

i have a problem with my laptop my bluetooth peripheral device is missing and i dont knowhow to go about it i want to connect my bluetooth headset to the laptop but its not connecting because the bluetooth peripheral is missing am using HP G60-635DX NOTEBOOK

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/bluetooth-peripheral-device/td-p/5660235
Relevancy 48.59%

My device manager is missing Bluetooth peripheral device drivers bt the problem is that,properties doesn't show the device manufacturer as a result my Bluetooth icon is not available on my device list, now i cant turn device discovery for my bluetooth.

A:Bluetooth peripheral device

Hi Welcome to Seven Forums ... What is the Model Number of your Laptop ?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/340396-bluetooth-peripheral-device.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Just received this USB Bluetooth dongle from ebay purchase The standard Windows driver appears to have installed according Devices and Printers view see image From the Bluetooth system tray icon to Show Bluetooth Devices window when I try to add a device with my Jabra BT headset in pairing mode the device cannot be found The Options tab in my Bluetooth Settings dialog is shown in an image below PROBLEM QUESTION How do I get my bluetooth device detected with my Add Not Able BT Dongle Device Bluetooth (See) to USB working new USB dongle in Windows POSSIBILITIES Most USB Bluetooth Dongle Not Able to Add (See) BT Device likely possibility getting Bluetooth to work in Windows is a huge time-consuming effort Bluetooth services may not be started There is no installed software or obvious Control Panel module that points to Bluetooth In Vista one has to find quot Bluetooth Places quot by typing in the Start- gt Run box to find it ASUS does not even install bluetooth a sign of where technology is going There is probably something similar in getting BT to work with Win The dongle does not work with a standard Windows driver and requires a special driver However it is clear that the seller did not offer any special driver software and anyway the Devices and Printers view clearly shows a device with a working driver Somewhat related to item the dongle may still not work even though it can install the driver For example the radio transmitter might not work What is likelihood of that OTHER INFORMATION The functioning ability to pair of the Jabra headset was re-tested in my old PC HP dv t running -bit Vista with built-in bluetooth and found to work I was going to try to look for another bluetooth device to test but when this occurred it should not have been necessary The PC is a ASUS G Sx which was purchased with wireless capability but not with bluetooth hence the purchase of the dongle

A:USB Bluetooth Dongle Not Able to Add (See) BT Device

Go to the manufacturer's website and get an updated driver for your device from there.

Check 'Allow bluetooth devices to find this computer' in BT settings.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/283827-usb-bluetooth-dongle-not-able-add-see-bt-device.html
Relevancy 48.59%

Hello!

I have a problem running my integratet bluetooth device in my laptop HP 4515s.
The problem in basicly the same as in this thread Bluetooth Driver Problem

I isntalled every possible driver form the website but the instalation program does not find any bluetooth device...

BTW, it worked fine on XP.

Regards!

A:bluetooth device problem

Works with XP then try this
Download to your desktop
Right click on it and run in compatiblity mode.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/109633-bluetooth-device-problem.html