Windows Support Forum

BSOD playing FIFA 16 [0x0000003b, ntoskrnl.exe+735c0]

Q: BSOD playing FIFA 16 [0x0000003b, ntoskrnl.exe+735c0]

Hello all

Constant BSOD while playing FIFA and any other games... Already opened the PC cleaned contacts, cleaned inside tower, all drivers updated via Device Doctor and Driver Booster, and set up all voltages for hardwares manually because MoBo were doing it wrong, but now problem persists with:
BC STRING:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
BC CODE: 0x0000003b
CAUSED BY DRIVER: ntoskrnl.exe
CAUSED BY ADDRESS: ntoskrnl.exe+735c0

Would appreciate any help given.

Thanks.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/387258-bsod-playing-fifa-16-0x0000003b-ntoskrnl-exe-735c0.html
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD playing FIFA 16 [0x0000003b, ntoskrnl.exe+735c0]

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 82.77%

Long story short i got a new video card to play games at decent FPS and did some changes graphic card drivers BIOS Had some other BSOD because atikmdag sys but i BSOD playing caused Diablo3/LoL, by ntoskrnl.exe+735c0 think i nailed it BSOD playing Diablo3/LoL, caused by ntoskrnl.exe+735c0 expand thing in cmd My FPS was low in Diablo cause i had a DDR graphic card and i bought a new one FPS was good but not that good especially in groups with Vsync on i was dropping from FPS to - FPS and that was frustrating no way this video card can't handle this game it's a R gb So i looked for solutions to improve FPS first thing drivers i had the latest driver not beta but there was beta version so i installed it after some hours while i was playing i got the first BSOD i don't remember the cause was it atkmdag or ntoskrnl not sure so i uninstalled the beta driver and got back the latest driver The FPS test with beta driver had same results no improvement Next thing i was looking for BIOS updates my conclusion that is not worth only update from F to F description of the update Support Realtek LAN F again not worth i never did a BIOS update so it was too risky and no quot reward quot Next quot solution quot some quot tweaks quot in BIOS for RAM The latency timings were - - - and i changed it to - - - and also the voltage as close as i could to volts as recomanded and also the frequency frequency with multiplier of so now my ram was working from to Mhz and had more voltage I start Diablo joined a group play for like an hour and it was a great improvement with Vsync on the fps was locked at rarely and with alot of spamming and stuff it was droping at maybe so i congratulated myself but the happiness did not last long i had some BSOD i think the atikmdag one was solved but im not sure gonna look for some more BSOD and see if i still get it The ntoskrnl exe BSOD is the problem now and i don't know how to fix it Sorry for the long description maybe it is helpfull Thank you

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/381475-bsod-playing-diablo3-lol-caused-ntoskrnl-exe-735c0.html
Relevancy 101.48%

Additional Info Not overclocking W PSU Attached the SF Diagnostic Tool zip BSOD started since Replaced motherboard and processor Fresh installation of Windows Upgraded from Kaspersky Internet Security to Happened out of while playing FIFA used to be okay with previous spec What I did so far Ran memtest pass error Rollback nvidia driver to a more stable version Ran sfc scannow with no error Furmark stress test more than minutes capped at c fps Code Whocrashed Analysis Crash Dump Analysis -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Mon PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module usbehci sys usbehci x Bugcheck code xD xFFFFFA D x x xFFFFF Error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system FIFA ntoskrnl.exe, BSOD playing usbehci.sys,IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 14, drivers usbehci sys product MicrosoftR WindowsR Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description EHCI eUSB Miniport Driver Bug check description This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high This BSOD playing FIFA 14, ntoskrnl.exe, usbehci.sys,IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time On Mon PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module usbehci sys usbehci x Bugcheck code xD xFFFFFA D x x xFFFFF Error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system drivers usbehci sys product MicrosoftR WindowsR Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description EHCI eUSB Miniport Driver Bug check description This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time On Sun PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module ntoskrnl exe nt x BC Bugcheck code xA xFFFFFA A x x xFFFFF D CFB Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system ntoskrnl exe product MicrosoftR WindowsR Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description NT Kernel amp System Bug check description This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH LEVEL or above This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in the Windows kernel Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time On Sun PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module dxgkrnl sys dxgkrnl x D Bugcheck code xD x x x x Error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL file path C Windows system drivers dxgkrnl sys product MicrosoftR WindowsR Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description DirectX Graphics Kernel Bug check description This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time On Fri PM GMT your compute... Read more

A:BSOD playing FIFA 14, ntoskrnl.exe, usbehci.sys,IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Welcome to the Forum.

Code:
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
BugCheck A, {fffffa900524a948, 2, 0, fffff800034d5cfb}
Probably caused by : klif.sys ( klif+1c6e3 )
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff88001e1d705, fffff8800ac7fc70, 0}
Probably caused by : klflt.sys ( klflt+1d705 )
Kaspersky is contributing to the BSOD's. Please remove it for testing purpose.

Quote:
Use Microsoft Security Essentials.

Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other security software:

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Malwarebytes - Free

Good and Free system security combination.

Please update these older drivers. Links are included to assist in looking up the source of the drivers. If unable to find an update, please remove (un-install) the program responsible for that driver. DO NOT manually delete/rename the driver as it may make the system unbootable!:-

wdcsam64.sys Wed Apr 16 14:39:08 2008 (4805BB2C)
Western Digital SCSI Arcitecture Model (SAM) WDM driver [br] 2008 driver version has known BSOD issues in Windows
Driver Reference Table - wdcsam64.sys

xusb21.sys Wed Apr 8 20:28:44 2009 (49DCB49C)
XBox USB wireless controller [br] BSOD issues in Win7 with 2009 driver (found in mid-2012)
Driver Reference Table - xusb21.sys

Quote:
Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall stubborn software. Opt for Advance Mode while uninstalling which allows leftover registry removal:Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems

AppleCharger.sys Tue Feb 19 10:17:09 2013 (5122FCC5)
GIGABYTE On/Off Charge driver. See here for details - GIGABYTE ON/OFF Charge [br] May cause BSOD on Win7/8 systems - uninstall to test (haven't seen recently (15Jan2013))
Driver Reference Table - AppleCharger.sys

Quote:
Perform a clean install of a driver following: How to Clean Left Over Driver Files with Driver Sweeper

Reduce items at start-up: Startup Programs - Change

Perform a clean boot: Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup

Run a System file check (SFC): SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitor

Upload a screen shot: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive(s): Disk Check

If this does not provide stability. Test RAM.

Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.
RAM - Test with Memtest86+

Quote:
The goal is to test all the RAM sticks and all the motherboard slots.

Check your motherboard manual to ensure the RAM sticks are in the recommended motherboard slots. Some motherboards have very specific slots required for the number of RAM sticks installed.

If you get errors, stop the test and continue with the next step.

1. Remove all but one stick of RAM from your computer (this will be RAM stick #1), and run Memtest86 again, for 7 passes.*Be sure to note the RAM stick, use a piece of tape with a number, and note the motherboard slot.
If this stick passes the test then go to step #3.

2. If RAM stick #1 has errors, repeat the test with RAM stick #2 in the same motherboard slot.*If RAM stick #2 passes, this indicates that RAM stick #1 may be bad. If you want to be absolutely sure, re-test RAM stick #1 in another known good slot.
*If RAM stick #2 has errors, this indicates another possible bad RAM stick, a possible motherboard slot failure or inadequate settings.
3. Test the next stick of RAM (stick #2) in the next motherboard slot.*If this RAM ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/322324-bsod-playing-fifa-14-ntoskrnl-exe-usbehci-sys-irql_not_less_or_equal.html
Relevancy 95.89%

Hi all,

I've been getting BSODs since some days
I've used BlueScreenViewer and the *itch seems to be ntoskrnl.exe+735c0 (see minidumps attached).

Do you have any suggestions?

W7 pro
16gb ram (I know I'll probably have to test that...).
One primary SSD
One secondary HDD
2 Raid 1 HDDs for backups

Thank you!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/383417-once-day-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-735c0.html
Relevancy 95.03%

Hello,
Our organization has had several users, including myself, experience blue screens with a consistent bug check string/code/address . There is seemingly no correlation
as to what could be causing this and I come asking your assistance! We seem to be on the latest drivers from HP's website.
I've included several mini-dumps from different people. One of the 10 minidumps may be unrelated.
Here's a link to the files:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=1AAEE8470FF49C66!107&authkey=!APh_2IhZ1EC0Dyk&ithint=file%2czip

BSOD (DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE) 9f -- ntoskrnl.exe+735c0 -- param 1 = 0x3
Thanks!

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/31ba4ad1-2725-44f1-b647-5635388cd0a4/bsod-driverpowerstatefailure-9f-ntoskrnlexe735c0?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 95.03%

Hi I recently got a BSOD for the in normal BSOD only (ntoskrnl.exe+735c0) after log first time and have been getting them since everytime I log in I have read various forums and have updated all my drivers but the problem persists I have tried a System Restore but it keeps failing even after I disabled my anti-virus and firewall so I gave up on that Malwarebytes Avast MemTest and almost every other scan suggested to me has not picked up anything wrong I'm not sure if these could cause a BSOD but I'll mention them anyway - In Device manager I have one yellow exclamation sign next to quot Security Processor Loader Driver quot under BSOD only after normal log in (ntoskrnl.exe+735c0) Non-Plug and Play Drivers Not sure if it has always been there - Also prior to the BSOD's I was getting loads of random pop ups from COMMODO HIP asking permission to allow programs to run So far i've had bug codes starting with IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Most frequent PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Aside from two of the bug codes all have been attributed to ntoskrnl exe ntoskrnl exe c With fltmgr sys and cmdguard sys appearing once according to BlueScreenView I have had no problems starting windows in Safe Mode and Safe Mode with Networking I've uploaded system info and minidumps below If you require any more details I will be happy to provide Any help will be much appreciated

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/383457-bsod-only-after-normal-log-ntoskrnl-exe-735c0.html
Relevancy 80.84%

The title speaks for itself, i have dump files listed below, and i would really like to fix this problem. Thank you in advance.

A:BSOD playing some games/recently playing FIFA World

Welcome.

Code:
Built by: 7601.18409.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144
Debug session time: Wed Jun 25 18:40:06.502 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:09.767
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8007fe08f8, 0, 0}
Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_AuthenticAMD
PROCESS_NAME: System
Debug session time: Sun Jun 22 03:33:23.804 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:06.240
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8007be55d8, 0, 0}
Debug session time: Wed Jun 18 15:45:19.162 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:07.333
BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8007b727c8, 0, 0}

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint. Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress. You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try: Stop 124 - What it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335792-bsod-playing-some-games-recently-playing-fifa-world.html
Relevancy 78.26%

I get a BSOD every few minutes after I login, restarting the machine. Here's the log from Bluescreen Viewer:

====================­====================­==========
Dump File : 052413-53757-01.dmp
Crash Time : 5/24/2013 11:29:23 AM
Bug Check String : SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEP­TION
Bug Check Code : 0x0000003b
Parameter 1 : 00000000`c0000005
Parameter 2 : fffffa80`03d00232
Parameter 3 : fffff880`089b6df0
Parameter 4 : 00000000`00000000
Caused By Driver : ntoskrnl.exe
Caused By Address : ntoskrnl.exe+6f880
File Description : NT Kernel & System
Product Name : Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
Company : Microsoft Corporation
File Version : 6.1.7600.17273 (win7_gdr.130318-153­2)
Processor : x64
Crash Address : ntoskrnl.exe+6f880
Stack Address 1 :
Stack Address 2 :
Stack Address 3 :
Computer Name :
Full Path : C:\Windows\Minidump\­052413-53757-01.dmp
Processors Count : 2
Major Version : 15
Minor Version : 7600
Dump File Size : 277,248
====================­====================­==========

Any ideas? Many thanks.

A:BSOD: 0x0000003b, NTOSKRNL.exe

Hi

Welcome to the "Bleeping Computer forum" 

Please post the full spec of you machine if it is an assembled one. If you have a laptop or branded PC, post the make and full model number.

In order to find the real culprit which caused Windows kernel to crash, we need to analyze the crash dump files. Follow my instructions.

1 ) Open "C:\Windows\Minidump" folder and look for any files with .dmp extension. If you can see the dump files, zip the folder and upload it to any free file hosting site like "mediafire" - http://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles . Post the download link to it in next reply.

2 ) Download "MinitoolBox" from http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/minitoolbox/

Run the tool and select only the following tick boxes.

- List last 10 event viewer errors
     - List installed programs
     - List devices
     - List minidumps
     - List users, partition and memory size

Now click "Go" and post the result in next reply.  If you can remember the last hardware or software change mention the details also.  

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/495701/bsod-0x0000003b-ntoskrnlexe/
Relevancy 78.26%

Hello everyone I've been placed with this problem for a very VERY long time I can't ever seem to fix this problem I always have the ntoskrnl exe hall dll with ntoskrnl exe being more prominent I've been posting uncountable threads on the Microsoft Forums but I could never fix the problem It mostly happens when I play games and I am convinced it is my graphics card's fault I will list what I have done BSOD ntoskrnl.exe/hal.ll (0x0000003b) -Driver Verifier Crashed with dxgmms sys -Chkdsk f r -Sfc scannow -Memtest -Uninstalled every antivirus I had and made me use Windows Defender -Lowered graphics I can never seem to solve this problem and I think it might be the hardware Edit I deleted aosdriver sys and will see if the problem continues All the DMP files of it crashing https onedrive live com redir resi nt file c rar https onedrive live com redir resi nt file c rar https onedrive live com redir resi nt file c rar https onedrive live com redir resi nt file c rar https onedrive live com redir resi nt file c rar Please reply ASAP I really am getting annoyed by this Thanks in advance -blahblah Edit I used the SFTool to put it in so don't use the websites link

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exe/hal.ll (0x0000003b)

Hi BlahBlah & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

Below has been provided an analysis of your dump files for informative purposes :-

Code:
**************************Wed Jun 25 06:24:44.793 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KxWaitForLockOwnerShip+12 )

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800e1d1ec02, ffffd000acfe4730, 0}
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: BLR.exe

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x3B_nt!KxWaitForLockOwnerShip

BIOS Version 1903

BIOS Release Date 07/11/2013

Manufacturer To be filled by O.E.M.

Product Name To be filled by O.E.M.

**************************Wed Jun 25 06:13:26.642 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Ntfs.sys

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KxWaitForLockOwnerShipWithIrql+14 )

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff802e1adcc1c, ffffd0017f37ed98, ffffd0017f37e5a0}
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)

BUGCHECK_STR: AV

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_nt!KxWaitForLockOwnerShipWithIrql

BIOS Version 1903

**************************Wed Jun 25 06:11:22.367 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KxWaitForLockOwnerShip+12 )

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff802ca8b2c02, ffffd00023306d90, 0}
BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)

PROCESS_NAME: MsMpEng.exe

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x3B_nt!KxWaitForLockOwnerShip

BIOS Version 1903

**************************Tue Jun 24 08:14:45.438 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!WheaReportHwError+63 )

BugCheck A, {ffffe000f1f9a4a8, f, 0, fffff8010d9c765b}
BugCheck Info: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_nt!WheaReportHwError

**************************Mon Jun 23 03:41:01.094 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::ReferenceDmaBuffer+1a28e )

BugCheck D1, {fffff80032ccbe7e, 2, 8, fffff80032ccbe7e}
BugCheck Info: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP

PROCESS_NAME: watch_dogs.exe

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: AV_VRF_CODE_AV_PAGED_IP_dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::ReferenceDmaBuffer

BIOS Version 1903

Below is a list of 3rd party drivers which are installed over your system :-

Code:
**************************Wed Jun 25 06:24:44.793 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
SASKUTIL64.SYS Wed Jul 13 02:30:01 2011 (4E1CB5D1)
SASDIFSV64.SYS Fri Jul 22 04:33:00 2011 (4E28B024)
PxHlpa64.sys Mon Oct 17 19:59:34 2011 (4E9C3BCE)
GEARAspiWDM.sys ... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/48954-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-hal-ll-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 78.26%

Hi last week I've built new rig with Win Pro x i K MSI Z Gaming Corsair Vengeance x GB tested with Memtest for hrs Gigabyte R X with last stable drivers Catalyst PSU Corsair VS Sound Xonar DGX x HDD x DVDRW All windows Update It gives me BSOD regulary once a day usually when in-game with following error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION dxgmms sys Minidump shows ntoskrnl.exe/hal.dll BSOD (0x0000003b) problem somewhere between dxgmms sys hal dll ntoskrnl exe I tried to look up some suggestions on internet but can't identify the problem I'd kindly ask you to help me to identify the cause to SW or HW I'm really unsure what's causing this Temps are fine and checked regulary where CPU is around C and GPU around C in high demanding scenes I really can't figure out what's causing this Thank you in advance for your help and time spent Edit In meanwhile I've found this How To Fix Dxgmms sys BSOD ntoskrnl.exe/hal.dll (0x0000003b) Blue Screen Errors BSOD

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exe/hal.dll (0x0000003b)

Absolutely no help? No reply? :/

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/67142-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-hal-dll-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 77.4%

Hello!
I bought few days ago FIFA 15. Everything was fine until the BSOD came out. I got BSOD's in other game like BF3 or LoL. Yesterday i changed HDD, but on old HDD i got BSOD too. When i got new HDD i have to format whole computer so i installed everything and updated Windows, and still getting BSOD.
My PC spec:
AMD FX6100
Radeon HD6750
ASRock 980DE3/U3S3
GoodRam 4GB
Deus G1 600W
WD Caviar Green 1TB SataIII
I think thats all.

Sorry for my terrible English btw.

Edit:
I have read other threads and i didnt found my problem solved.

A:BSOD playing FIFA 15

If you don't mind please post the BSOD Posting instructions here. This will tell you how
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/356814-bsod-playing-fifa-15-a.html
Relevancy 77.4%

Hello everyone,

I am experiencing a lot of trouble lately playing Fifa16.

10-4-2015:
1. Fifa 16 crashes frequently on a blue screen memory dump.
Especially while I'm trying to start a new match (pro clubs) but also during a match.
Sometimes it just crashed back to desktop and sometimes a blue screen.

10-6-2015:
2.a I made some free space on my HD etc.
2.b So I decided to repair the game in Origin.

10-7-2015:
3. Now, when I try to start the game, it starts up but won't go further than the Fifa 16 screen with 3 dots which are flickering but suddenly stop and then I get the message "Fifa 16 is not working anymore".

Some other help said it could be my Hard Disk but I am not sure, so hopefully someone can help me to figure out what is causing this?

Relevancy 77.4%

Hi guys,

I just installed FIFA 15 and I played 1 match at the beginning. Then I installed motion joy drivers for ps3 gamepad and suddenly it started to show me BSOD.

Check my zip file, do u have any solution?

Best regards,
Ruslan

A:BSOD playing FIFA 15

Hi kingrat89,

Welcome to the 7forums.

Please visit Windows Update and install every update available, it may take a couple of times to get them all.
If you don't want Windows 10, you can skip those updates.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.
Uninstall Daemon Tools
Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:Double click the executable to open it
Click on the button shown below

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

The cause of the crashes is the motion joy driver.
Please update the software.

Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MijXfilt.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MijXfilt.sys

3: kd> lmvm MijXfilt
start end module name
fffff880`07f74000 fffff880`07f96000 MijXfilt T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: MijXfilt.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\MijXfilt.sys
Image name: MijXfilt.sys
Timestamp: Sat May 12 06:27:12 2012 (4FADE6A0)
CheckSum: 00022009
ImageSize: 00022000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/383322-bsod-playing-fifa-15-a.html
Relevancy 77.4%

I had no problems while playing Fifa 14 ever, but since yesterday, everytime I tried to play it, I will get a BSOD. I'm not very experienced with all this and I hope you guys will be able to help me.

A:BSOD while playing Fifa 14

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 10D, {5, 0, 1202, fffffa800c99da10}

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MijXfilt.sys
Probably caused by : MijXfilt.sys ( MijXfilt+363a )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
Check for updates to your Xbox controller here:
MotioninJoy simulate Xbox 360 controller(virtual Xinput device) | MotioninJoy

Code:
McAfee Security Scan Plus c:\progra~1\mcafee~1\385c9a~1.150\sssche~1.exe Public Common Startup
DAEMON Tools Lite "e:\program files\daemon tools lite\dtlite.exe" -autorun User-PC\User HKU\S-1-5-21-1451849082-3913150035-1292051183-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
Replace Macafee with MSE. Uninstall Daemon Tools Lite.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/334160-bsod-while-playing-fifa-14-a.html
Relevancy 77.4%

Hello everyone,after experiencing some sh**ty problems with Win 8.1, i've decided to downgrade my OS,but i guess i need to get rid of Windows completely or i have some wierd hardware issues and i have no f**king idea

so i uploaded some files.i hope, u can gimme some hint about what the fu** is going on with my computer,thanx in advance

A:BSOD when playing especially Fifa 15

btw i have ai suite 3 installed on my computer,i tried to uninstalled this one and using asus cleaner from rog website to clean the leftovers.also i've uninstalled nvidia driver with uninstaller from guru3d and then installed a new one.and before all that i even uninstalled my new purchased anti-virus program vipre but still i am having the same issues with Fifa 15.And also i am pretty sure this is nothing to do with Fifa 15 because when i am using Win 8.1, i had this same issue with other games and then i used eightforums to solve this one.i learned that my soundblaster driver was out-date and after kicking out the bad boy from my computer voila the problem was solved.But now; after i downgraded the goddamn OS to Win 7, i am still having the same fu**** s***,and i didnt even installed soundblaster driver this time after formatting. For example,when i play dota 2 or Dragon Age:Inquisitions i am not getting any BSOD but when i play Fifa 15; in the middle of the match, game is crashing and i hear some wierd noise like broken radio voices from speaker.What do i need to do? i think i need to sit tight and w8 answers from u

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/358157-bsod-when-playing-especially-fifa-15-a.html
Relevancy 77.4%

BSOD when i play fifa 14. I already attached DM Log Collector zip file..can someone please check for me what is the problem ?

Thank You.

A:BSOD playing Fifa 14

From the dump file it seems you need to update the Intel Graphics driver

Driver Reference Table

Quote:
Name Information Source
igdkmd64.sys
Intel Graphics driver
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.9200.20512 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Usra\Downloads\THIVHA-Fri_04_11_2014_104416_31\041114-29515-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7601.17514.amd64fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02c0c000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02e51e90
Debug session time: Thu Apr 10 22:20:59.820 2014 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:12:21.084
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3D, {fffff80000b9be20, 0, 0, fffff88004fae4c6}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for igdkmd64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for igdkmd64.sys
Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( dxgmms1!VidSchiProcessIsrCompletedPacket+46 )

---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (3d)
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff80000b9be20
Arg2: 0000000000000000
Arg3: 0000000000000000
Arg4: fffff88004fae4c6

Debugging Details:
------------------

CONTEXT: fffff80000b9be20 -- (.cxr 0xfffff80000b9be20)
rax=fffff80000b9c888 rbx=00fffa80088ab1a0 rcx=0000000000000004
rdx=000000000006a889 rsi=fffffa80088aa000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff88004fae4c6 rsp=fffff80000b9c800 rbp=fffffa8008876010
r8=0000000000000001 r9=0000000000000000 r10=0000000000000000
r11=fffffa80088aaac0 r12=000000000006a889 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000001 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz ac po cy
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010297
dxgmms1!VidSchiProcessIsrCompletedPacket+0x46:
fffff880`04fae4c6 837b5803 cmp dword ptr [rbx+58h],3 ds:002b:00fffa80`088ab1f8=????????
Resetting default scope

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3D

CURRENT_IRQL: 9

TAG_NOT_DEFINED_c000000f: FFFFF80000BA2FB0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff88004fae172 to fffff88004fae4c6

STACK_TEXT:
fffff800`00b9c800 fffff880`04fae172 : fffffa80`088aa000 00000000`00000000 fffff800`00000001 fffff800`00b9c960 : dxgmms1!VidSchiProcessIsrCompletedPacket+0x46
fffff800`00b9c890 fffff880`04fadf76 : 00000000`0006a889 fffff880`05c296df fffffa80`08b69000 00000000`0006a889 : dxgmms1!VidSchDdiNotifyInterruptWorker+0x1ea
fffff800`00b9c8e0 fff... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/328141-bsod-playing-fifa-14-a.html
Relevancy 77.4%

Dear Support Win32k.sys, ntoskrnl.exe BSOD 0x0000003b, I have been taking random BSOD last months In many occasions it starts while being in-game for a while or while browsing in Modzilla at at the same time I have been trying to solve this issue for some time BSOD 0x0000003b, Win32k.sys, ntoskrnl.exe now I updated nearly everything re-installed Windows bit times already memory checks all fine These problems started after Windows XP was replaced by Windows Home Premium Bit on this console With Windows XP BSOD 0x0000003b, Win32k.sys, ntoskrnl.exe I had never any problems In the first months of this year I had no BSOD at all It all started halfway March In the same month NVIDIA released GeForce Driver I have still no clue if this Driver was and still is causing it After a fresh Windows install the PC will run alright for some weeks maybe a month At one moment I will get BSOD every - days Soon it will change to once a day Then it will be like - random each day I have tried nearly everything BSOD x b Win k sys ntorkrnl exe are causing the crashes Windows Support however offers a dozen of different HOTFIXES for this issue I do not know which one to take or if any would work I have added the File ENIGMA-wo - - zip as requested Cheers FunsBuns

A:BSOD 0x0000003b, Win32k.sys, ntoskrnl.exe

Code:
fffff880`086fa258 fffff880`03e7e5bfUnable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\aswSnx.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSnx.sys
aswSnx+0x305bf
Driver Reference Table

WinDBG blames Avast. Uninstall it completely, and replace with MSE.

Love from,
Support

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/333675-bsod-0x0000003b-win32k-sys-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 77.4%

Got my very first BSOD on a brand new system that is just a few months old! doh! Would appreciate any and all help to make it the last. Thank you!

Using BlueScreenView from NirSoft shows:

Dump File
102411-20841-01.dmp

Crash Time
24/10/2011 8:47:48 PM

Bug Check String
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Bug Check Code
0x0000003b

Parameter 1
00000000`c0000005

Parameter 2
fffff800`01fbf1f9

Parameter 3
fffff880`09bc6aa0

Parameter 4
00000000`00000000

Caused By Driver
ntoskrnl.exe

Caused By Address
ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40

File Description
NT Kernel & System

Product Name
Microsoft? Windows? Operating System

Company
Microsoft Corporation

File Version
6.1.7601.17640 (win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)

Processor
x64

Crash Address
ntoskrnl.exe+7cc40

Stack Address 1

Stack Address 2
Stack Address 3
Computer Name
Full Path
C:\Windows\Minidump\102411-20841-01.dmp

Processors Count

Major Version

Minor Version

Dump File Size

A:BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000003b

Hi.
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/193676-bsod-system_service_exception-ntoskrnl-exe-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 77.4%

hi
I've been having BSOD for months now, at random times, most often when watching videos or listening music. When computer freezes, there's a strange buzzing noise coming from my speakers.

I have allredy updated audio and graphic card drivers and tested ram and hard drive...

A:BSOD 0x0000003B win32k.sys, ntoskrnl.exe

Hi hovnik.

Those BSODs are caused by avast.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff96000112aa7, fffff880093ef0b0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSnx.SYS
Probably caused by : aswSnx.SYS ( aswSnx+2d026 )

---------
Description here: Driver Reference Table - aswSnx.SYS

Uninstall Avast using Avast Uninstall Utility. Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.
Download, install and update those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall Daemon Tools at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
Double click to open it.
Click this button only:

If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
Free up the startup. Windows does not need any other program to auto start with it, but the auto start programs often conflicts and causes various problems including BSODs.
Click on the Start button
Type ?msconfig (without quotes), click the resulting link. It will open the System Configuration window.
Select the ?Startup? tab.
Deselect all items other than the antivirus (you may keep FLux there if you want).
Apply > OK
Accept then restart.
Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/306518-bsod-0x0000003b-win32k-sys-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hi i was using the pc when i see this bsod:

http://oi57.tinypic.com/1z5lv06.jpg
My pc was built 2 months ago, all is new except the HDD, Intel I5 4690K, 500gb wd, 8 gb ram 4X4 gb kingston, radeon 280x, and Sentey 650w
I did some tests like Memtest, and WD data lifeguard Diagnostic, but i dont have errors, and i updated the BIOS but nothing, i see this bsod at random, i have all in warranty except the HDD but i dont know what causes the problem, please help!

greetings!:

A:Bsod playing FIFA and in desktop

Additional information is required.

1. Download the DM Log Collector application to your desktop by clicking the link below

DM Log Collector.exe

2. Run it by double-clicking the icon on your desktop, and follow the prompts.
3. Locate the .ZIP file that is created on your desktop, and upload it here in your next reply.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/367093-bsod-playing-fifa-desktop.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Repeatedly getting BSOD after games in FIFA 15. Never had BSOD before and have never had graphics problems whilst gaming. Would really appreciate any help.
Thanks.

A:BSOD whilst playing FIFA 15

Code:
fffff880`0a272968 fffff880`08402f93Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\L6PODHD564.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L6PODHD564.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L6PODHD564.sys
L6PODHD564+0x2f93
fffff880`0a272970 fffff880`0a272a00
fffff880`0a272978 fffff880`0a2731a8
fffff880`0a272980 fffff880`08402f92 L6PODHD564+0x2f92
3: kd> lmvm l6podhd564
start end module name
fffff880`08400000 fffff880`084bcb00 L6PODHD564 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: L6PODHD564.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\L6PODHD564.sys
Image name: L6PODHD564.sys
Timestamp: Fri Jul 12 03:05:33 2013 (51DEECE5)
CheckSum: 000C089D
ImageSize: 000BCB00
Check for an update for the Guitar 6 driver here, and install it:
Line 6

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/346880-bsod-whilst-playing-fifa-15-a.html
Relevancy 76.54%

SO:6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
ID :2070
BCCode: 116
BCP1: FFFFFA8009C63010
BCP2: FFFFF880058126F0
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000002
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

I have an asus g60j and i only have this blue screen while playing fifa 14... i've already played battlefield 3 without any problem... this is ridiculous... help me please

http://postimg.org/image/occ84j7jl/

A:BSOD 0x00000116 only while playing FIFA 14

Hello and welcome .
Please follow the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/309694-bsod-0x00000116-only-while-playing-fifa-14-a.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hello,

i get sometimes a BSOD when i play Fifa 15, my Xbox 360 Wired Controller for Windows often gets logged in and logged out (hear it, du dum du dum), i see it on the status circle of the controller.

Sorry for my bad english, thank you for your help

Greetings rpm14

A:BSOD playing Fifa 15, 0x0000010d

Hi rpm14.

Uninstall the installed XBox controller. Get a fresh copy of it from Software Downloads: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows and install it.

Let us know how the computer is running after doing it.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 10D, {5, 0, 1024, fffffa800c4c66a0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for xusb21.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for xusb21.sys
Probably caused by : xusb21.sys ( xusb21+2888 )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WDF_VIOLATION (10d)
The Kernel-Mode Driver Framework was notified that Windows detected an error
in a framework-based driver. In general, the dump file will yield additional
information about the driver that caused this bug check.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000005, A framework object handle of the incorrect type was passed to
a framework object method.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, The handle value passed in.
Arg3: 0000000000001024, Reserved.
Arg4: fffffa800c4c66a0, Reserved.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x10D_5

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17237 (debuggers(dbg).140716-0327) amd64fre

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff88000e96903 to fffff80002c87bc0

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`031bcad8 fffff880`00e96903 : 00000000`0000010d 00000000`00000005 00000000`00000000 00000000`00001024 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`031bcae0 fffff880`0ac74888 : fffff880`0ac744cc 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`074118b0 fffffa80`07411850 : Wdf01000!imp_WdfSpinLockAcquire+0x47
fffff880`031bcb30 fffff880`0ac744cc : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`074118b0 fffffa80`07411850 fffffa80`07411850 : xusb21+0x2888
fffff880`031bcb38 00000000`00000000 : fffffa80`074118b0 fffffa80`07411850 fffffa80`07411850 fffffa80`074118b0 : xusb21+0x24cc
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
xusb21+2888
fffff880`0ac74888 ?? ???

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 2

SYMBOL_NAME: xusb21+2888

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: xusb21

IMAGE_NAME: xusb21.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4a848f49

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x10D_5_xusb21+2888

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x10D_5_xusb21+2888

ANALYSIS_SOURCE: KM

FAILURE_ID_HASH_STRING: km:x64_0x10d_5_xusb21+2888

FAILURE_ID_HASH: {a6108764-9902-1ba7-ad7e-1007cd9377cc}

---------

1: kd> lmvm xusb21
start end module name
fffff880`0ac72000 fffff880`0ac84100 xusb21 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: xusb21.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\xusb21.sys
Image name: xusb21.sys
Timestamp: Fri Aug 14 03:40:17 2009 (4A848F49)
CheckSum: 0001398B
ImageSize: 00012100

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/349270-bsod-playing-fifa-15-0x0000010d.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Ok guys i have a irritating problem Each time i start playing a game or leave something overnight i have a system reboot and this error message Please tell me what should be done Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode d BCP BCP BCP BCP EC OS Version Service Pack Product Also i ran a utility called WhoCrashed Hope and HP 12. - while playing BSOD like NFS Fifa Games this info helps Quote Crash Dump Analysis Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Sat AM GMT your computer crashedcrash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmpThis was probably caused by the following module nvlddmkm sys nvlddmkm x EC Bugcheck code xD x x x xFFFFFFFF EC Error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALfile path C Windows system drivers nvlddmkm sysproduct NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver Version company NVIDIA Corporationdescription NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver Version Bug check description This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process BSOD while playing Games like NFS - HP and Fifa 12. IRQL that was too high This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver nvlddmkm sys NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver Version NVIDIA Corporation Google query nvlddmkm sys NVIDIA Corporation DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL On Sat AM GMT your computer crashedcrash dump file C Windows memory dmpThis was probably caused by the following module nvlddmkm sys nvlddmkm x EC Bugcheck code xD x x x xFFFFFFFF EC Error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALfile path C Windows system drivers nvlddmkm sysproduct NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver Version company NVIDIA Corporationdescription NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver Version Bug check description This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver nvlddmkm sys NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver Version NVIDIA Corporation Google query nvlddmkm sys NVIDIA Corporation DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL On Thu PM GMT your computer crashedcrash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmpThis was probably caused by the following module dxgkrnl sys dxgkrnl x C C Bugcheck code x xFFFFFFFF xFFFFFFFF A A xFFFFFFFFC A x Error VIDEO TDR ERRORfile path C Windows system drivers dxgkrnl sysproduct Microsoft Windows Operating Systemcompany Microsoft Corporationdescription DirectX Graphics KernelBug check description This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time On Thu AM GMT your computer crashedcrash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmpThis was probably caused by the following module nvlddmkm sys nvlddmkm x EC Bugcheck code xD x x x xFFFFFFFF F EC Error DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALfile path C Windows system drivers nvlddmkm sysproduct NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver Version company NVIDIA Corporationdescription NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver Version Bug check description This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver nvlddmkm sys NVIDIA Windows Kerne... Read more

A:BSOD while playing Games like NFS - HP and Fifa 12.

Quote: Originally Posted by HellzAngel

Ok.. guys.. i have a irritating problem. Each time i start playing a game or leave something overnight.. i have a system reboot and this error message. Please tell me what should be done.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 00000004
BCP2: 00000009
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 957943EC
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Also, i ran a utility called WhoCrashed. Hope this info helps

Quote:
Crash Dump Analysis

Crash dump directory: C:\Windows\Minidump
Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.

Code:
On Sat 11/5/2011 1:11:52 AM GMT your computer crashedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\110511-14991-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0x5873EC)*Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x4, 0x9, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFF957943EC)Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALfile path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sysproduct: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 285.62*company: NVIDIA Corporationdescription: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 285.62*Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.*A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 285.62 , NVIDIA Corporation).*Google query: nvlddmkm.sys NVIDIA Corporation DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

On Sat 11/5/2011 1:11:52 AM GMT your computer crashedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0x5873EC)*Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x4, 0x9, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFF957943EC)Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALfile path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sysproduct: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 285.62*company: NVIDIA Corporationdescription: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 285.62*Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.*A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: nvlddmkm.sys (NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 285.62 , NVIDIA Corporation).*Google query: nvlddmkm.sys NVIDIA Corporation DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

On Thu 11/3/2011 12:02:30 PM GMT your computer crashedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\110311-14274-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: dxgkrnl.sys (dxgkrnl+0x8C92C)*Bugcheck code: 0x116 (0xFFFFFFFF88780510, 0xFFFFFFFF969A387A, 0xFFFFFFFFC000009A, 0x4)Error: VIDEO_TDR_ERRORfile path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sysproduct: Microsoft? Windows? Operating Systemcompany: Microsoft Corporationdescription: DirectX Graphics KernelBug check description: This indicates that an attempt to reset the display driver and recover from a timeout failed.*The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.*

On Thu 11/3/2011 11:47:37 AM GMT your computer crashedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\110311-17425-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: nvlddmkm.sys (nvlddmkm+0x5873EC)*Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x4, 0x9, 0x0, 0xFFFFFFFF91F973EC)Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALfile path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvlddmkm.sysproduct: NVIDIA Windows Kerne... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/195514-bsod-while-playing-games-like-nfs-hp-fifa-12-a.html
Relevancy 76.54%

I have been having a rash of BSOD over a period of many months I began having BSODs ntoskrnl Ntoskrnl 0x0000003b, hal.dll, nvlddmkm BSOD rashes: during alt-tabbing while gaming and on wake-up BSOD rashes: Ntoskrnl 0x0000003b, hal.dll, nvlddmkm from sleep It seemed to not BSOD rashes: Ntoskrnl 0x0000003b, hal.dll, nvlddmkm happen if I disconnected my nd monitor So I figured my vid card was starting to go So I swapped cards Problem went away for awhile then nvlddmkm bsod on sleep-wakeups so that pointed to the swapped vid card drivers Reinstalled those and I was good for days Had some BSOD related to my webcam drivers which I have had problems with in the past so I reloaded those as usual and I was fine lvrs bsod Then a BSOD Relating to an Motion Enjoy ps controller driver on sleep-wakeup uninstalled then I was good for or days Have had one hal dll w ntoskrnl bsod during normal use using browser And now just recently nvldd w ntoskrnl bsod again on wake-up which is pointing back to vid drivers These bsods don't happen every day or wake-up sometimes they can go or days with no problem You can check the dump files but the codes are mostly x b e and d Ran memtest for hrs with no errors

A:BSOD rashes: Ntoskrnl 0x0000003b, hal.dll, nvlddmkm

Had the 3b bsod involving nvlddmkm.sys again after 4 days since the last 3b (which was caused by win32k.sys). These still happen on wake-up from sleep. Any ideas yet? I may run driver verifier today.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/355544-bsod-rashes-ntoskrnl-0x0000003b-hal-dll-nvlddmkm.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hi everyone I found this forum by googling quot BSOD after sleep quot I've lurked for about a week trying to solve my problem by reading other similar posts Though I've followed a lot of the steps I've seen here nothing seems to be clearing up my BSODs I've attached the appropriate zip file and I've filled out a on 0x0000003b SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Wake: BSOD ntoskrnl.exe lot of the relevant information about my system in my profile BSOD behavior every BSOD comes when I wake the computer from sleep but they don't come every time I wake it Specifically I have my case's power button set to S standby in the BIOS I use the button it to send to standby and to wake it up The BSODs are SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION x b with one KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED x e mention nsoskrnl exe mention ks sys Related behavior I've been having trouble with my wireless adapter a TP-LINK TL-WDN Dual Band N PCIE When I first installed it including the drivers and network management software it was fine It picked BSOD on Wake: ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b up both of our router's bands Lately it hasn't been working well Often upon reboot it isn't recognized by Windows or it doesn't see both bands etc Often Steam starts in offline mode because it thinks there's no connection Steps already taken - updated wireless adapter drivers though the install behaves as if they were already up-to-date - updated MB and graphics card drivers - updated SSD firmware as needed of the SSDs I have wasn't current - BSOD on Wake: ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b ran MemTest for passes no errors - updated BIOS Other info I recently imaged my boot drive from one smaller SSD to another larger one There were a few hiccups but I don't remember the specifics I sorted those out and never got a BSOD though the system ran smoothly for several weeks until about a week ago More recently I installed a new heatsink for the CPU added an OCZ SSD that I got from a friend and I migrated my Steam games installs from an old Raptor to the OCZ SSD Thanks for taking any time to look at this and of course any help is greatly appreciated If there's anything I've excluded please let me know Chris

A:BSOD on Wake: ntoskrnl.exe SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b

Hi,

From your logs:

Code:

* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, 5399fc, fffff880090c2df0, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSystemServiceHandler+7c )
---------
5: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
STOP 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, ?memory

Please either update or uninstall Total Recorder as all your logs show this as causing issues:

Code:

Driver: TotRec8.sys
Refers to: Total Recorder WDM audio filter driver
Website: Sound recording tools: Total Recorder - captures any audio from the Internet, records audio from CD, microphone, line-in, converts any sound formats to WAVE and MP3

You also have this driver present which is known for BSOD:

Code:

Driver: xusb21.sys
Refers to: XBox USB wireless controller
BSOD issues in Win7 with 2009 driver (found in mid-2012)
Dated: Thu Aug 13 23:10:17 2009
Please update or remove: Software Downloads | Microsoft Hardware

If after removal / updating you still experience further crashes, then post up a new log.

cheers

Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/297486-bsod-wake-ntoskrnl-exe-system_service_exception-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hi. I've been getting the error mostly when I shut down.

Attached along is the SF file. I've done 3 memtest86+ tests, one with 5 passes, second with 8 passes & third with 12 passes. So the memory is good.

Also, I have a brand new WD HD. The same problem was taking place when I was using the old HD. I made a windows backup and used the image after installing the new HD. I'm pretty sure the HD is fine too. To me it looks like a system/software issue.

Also the Windows Resource Protection in the SFC system scan found corrupt files 'but was unable to fix some of them'. I have a screenshot included. Don't know where to go next.

Not sure what's causing the error. It would be great if anybody can identify the issue and also explain how it was found.

Thanks.

A:BSOD 0x0000003b ntoskrnl.exe+75b80 mostly on Shutdown

To fix files with SFC it often means needing to go into SFC through the recovery environment on the Windows CD as instructed here.

Anyways, I checked the crashdumps and they all point to some btprot.sys driver being responsible. From the Driver Reference DB I use it lists it here as part of some iAnywhere bluetooth USB driver, so it sounds as if it's for some USB bluetooth dongle. The date for the driver is quite old at 2008 (pre-Windows 7), and the reference DB lists the driver and product as being EOL at 2010. I'm not sure what product this driver belongs too, but it needs to be removed and replaced with a more recent one that is Windows 7 compatible.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/305396-bsod-0x0000003b-ntoskrnl-exe-75b80-mostly-shutdown.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Windows 7 64 Bit Professional
Asus m4a78t-e
Phenom ii x4 955
Western Digital 500GB HD
8 Gig Kingston DDR3 RAM
MSI ATI Radeon 4870

I'm having the same BSOD errors even after doing the following:

1. I Replaced the Hard drive, and did fresh reinstall of Windows on it.
2. I Replaced the RAM
3. I Replaced VideoCard to Radeon 6870..Still had issues so went back to old one and still having these issues.

Attached is the BSOD memdump files via Dump and Sys file collection app

I am left to think my motherboard or CPU is at fault since I've used the process of elimination on the rest of the hardware..Any advice would be greatly appreciated

A:BSOD 0x0000003B ntoskrnl.exe on NEW BUILD..please advise :)

You are using the old version of the asus tune up utility.
You can either try replacing the utility. OR since I actually have an asus board myself I can just give you an updated version of the driver file for you to drop into c:\windows\system32
Which should at least be enough to stop the crashing.
Personally I suggest removing the util and pasting in the newer driver version afterwards just to be safe.

Needless to say the version you have there doesn't even work right with xp, let alone win 7.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/220017-bsod-0x0000003b-ntoskrnl-exe-new-build-please-advise.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hello

I am having random BSOD issues, just recently i download blue screen view
and at the top of the list it has ntoskrnl.exe that seemed to be causing the issue.

I will upload the minidump file if that makes things easier, besides that i don't know much else to report on, help is appreciated.

Thanks

A:Random BSOD error 0x0000003B ntoskrnl.exe

Yes it does make things easier, go ahead and post it
http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/253015-random-bsod-error-0x0000003b-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 76.54%

I am getting this on a daily occurence basis. This only happens once upon cold booting per day usually

And also caused by dxgkrnl.sys, error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

This looks like a video related issue to me ?

What should I do ?

I am using a Gigabyte ATI Radeon 5870 and pretty sure drivers are updated, but can try again
- I used to overclock by machine but have loaded back to optimized defaults
- Loaded a fresh install of Windows 10 on my SSD

As per BSOD posting instructions , logs zip as attached and screenshot of Bluescreen viewer too

A:How do I fix this BSOD? 0x0000001a /0x0000003b caused by ntoskrnl.exe

Please create here a new thread for your problem and download the tool for Windows 10 from here

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/397523-how-do-i-fix-bsod-0x0000001a-0x0000003b-caused-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hello I have been having this BSOD for about half a year now and I don't know why it is happening It always happens when I'm gaming not any other time it recently happened during Deus Ex and before that a varied amount of times with games like Jagged gaming ntoskrnl.exe BSOD error 0x0000003b when Alliance and Dark Messiah The good thing is that it doesn't happen often but it definitely is getting annoying The thing that frightens me is that it may be a problem with my hardware as I had ntoskrnl.exe BSOD error 0x0000003b when gaming reformatted my hard drive about three months ago and even after the reformat I still get BSODs Now the truly puzzling thing about this is before the reformat my BSODs while still being caused by ntoskrnl exe were usually x NTFS FILE SYSTEM errors while now they are all x b SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION errors My processor is overclocked to ghz but it's stable and runs cool and I don't think it would cause that type of error My RAM is on default everything stock voltage mhz and manufacturer recommended timings This BSOD has happened to me while and without my video card being overclocked which is also stable -- to my knowledge so this further confuses me on why this would happened I really don't understand I don't see how it could be the software since I've been having BSODs before and after a total reformat And I don't particularly like ntoskrnl.exe BSOD error 0x0000003b when gaming the idea of RMAing a component and being without a computer for - weeks Any help is appreciated

A:ntoskrnl.exe BSOD error 0x0000003b when gaming

Welcome

ntkrnlmp.exe is not the true cause of your crash.
What antivirus are you using?

Please refrain from using 3rd party defrag programs.

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\Ableton\Live 8.2.2 Public:Start Menu\Programs\Ableton\Live 8.2.2 Public
Start Menu\Programs\Auslogics Public:Start Menu\Programs\Auslogics Public
Start Menu\Programs\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Public:Start Menu\Programs\Auslogics\Disk Defrag Public
Uninstall using revo uninstaller, use the inbuilt defrag program of windows 7. Download Revo Uninstaller Freeware - Free and Full Download - Uninstall software, remove programs, solve uninstall problems
Disk Defragmenter - Open and Use

You should get the latest version of your graphic card drivers installed.

Code:
Driver c:\windows\system32\drivers\atikmpag.sys (8.14.1.6268, 360.00 KB (368,640 bytes), 7/27/2012 9:14 PM)
Click on the Start ► Control Panel ► Programs ► Uninstall a program ► Uninstall the ATI related stuff. Delete remnants of its driver using Driver Sweeper

Code:
BugCheck 3B, {c000001d, fffff80002ecc3d6, fffff8800ab559b0, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExpReleaseResourceForThreadLite+46 )
For bug check 24,
Code:
STOP 0x00000024: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM
Usual causes: Disk corruption, insufficient physical memory, Device driver, Indexing, Resident antivirus, backup, defrag programs, Disk/Drive failing/failure
Run Disk Check on your hard disk for file system errors and bad sectors on it:
Disk Check

Keep us posted

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/260013-ntoskrnl-exe-bsod-error-0x0000003b-when-gaming.html
Relevancy 76.54%

last i remember that happend after i press alt+f4 while playing PES 2015
with bluescreenview. it suggested that ntoskrnl.exe win32k.sys are caused this

here my spec :
Laptop Asus A43SA
Intel Core i3 2330m
Radeon 6730m 2GB >>driver = amd-catalyst-omega-14.12-with-dotnet45-win7-64bit
HDD 640 gb
win 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Antivir = Avast

sorry if my english bad

A:BSOD after press alt+f4 0x0000003b ntoskrnl.exe win32k.sys

Remove Avast and replace with MSE.

Microsoft Security Essentials is recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other internet security software. Malwarebytes is a great combo to MSE. They are free and lightweight.

Also uninstall your existing Antivirus software before you install MSE.

Good and Free system security combination.

Warning
Do not start the free trial of Malware Bytes; remember to deselect that option when prompted.

Install Service Pack One: Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/356327-bsod-after-press-alt-f4-0x0000003b-ntoskrnl-exe-win32k-sys.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Been getting BSOD for the past 2 months or so.

Happens sometimes while watching a movie or when it's just idle downloading a torrent.

Please help, thanks.

I attached the zip file.

System Spec
- Windows 7 Ultimate x64
- Age of system: approx. 3 months
- Age of OS installation: approx. 3 months

A:BSOD, tcpip.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, 0x000000D1, 0x0000003B

Many of your crashes were DirectX/graphics card related. DirectX comes installed with Windows, so this may indicate Windows corruption. It may also be that you have corrupted drivers or a graphics card hardware problem.
If you are overclocking any hardware, please stop.

Check Windows for corruption. Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker up to three times to fix all errors with a restart in between each. Post back if it continues to show errors after a fourth run or if the first run comes back with no integrity violations. Use OPTION THREE of SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker to provide us with the sfcdetails.txt file if errors occur.

Quote: Originally Posted by H2SO4

These are all stop 0x116 VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE conditions.

It's not a true crash, in the sense that the bluescreen was initiated only because the combination of video driver and video hardware was being unresponsive, and not because of any synchronous processing exception.

Since Vista, the "Timeout Detection and Recovery" (TDR) components of the OS video subsystem have been capable of doing some truly impressive things to try to recover from issues which would have caused earlier OSs like XP to crash. As a last resort, the TDR subsystem sends the video driver a "please restart yourself now!" command and waits a few seconds. If there's no response, the OS concludes that the video driver/hardware combo has truly collapsed in a heap, and it fires off that stop 0x116 BSOD.

If playing with video driver versions hasn't helped, make sure the box is not overheating. Try removing a side panel and aiming a big mains fan straight at the motherboard and GPU. Run it like that for a few hours or days - long enough to ascertain whether cooler temperatures make a difference. If so, it might be as simple as dust buildup and subsequently inadequate cooling.

The above quote was taken from http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tml#post280172, which is linked to in usasma's thread about this error. Closely follow the first three posts of usasma's thread outlining STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting and proceed through each step. Let us know if you need further help.
Follow the steps for Diagnosing basic problems with DirectX. To re-install your display card drivers as outlined in the DirectX link, use the following steps.
Download the drivers you want for your display card(s)
Click Start Menu
Click Control Panel
Click Uninstall a program
For NVIDIA:Uninstall the NVIDIA Graphics Driver (this should uninstall all NVIDIA software and drivers)
Restart your computer
Make sure NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver, NVIDIA 3D Vision Video Player, NVIDIA HD Audio Driver, and NVIDIA PhysX System Software are not still listed under Uninstall a program through Control Panel
If any remain of the above, uninstall one at a time
If asked to restart after uninstalling any of the above, do so, and continue uninstalling any remaining NVIDIA items until all are removed

For AMD:Uninstall AMD Catalyst Install Manager if it is listed (this should remove all AMD graphics software and drivers)
If AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed, use the following method to uninstall the graphics drivers (this applies to onboard graphics, as well):Click Start Menu
Right Click My Computer/Computer
Click Manage
Click Device Manager from the list on the left
Expand Display adapters
Do the following for each adapter (in case you have multiple display cards)Right click the adapter
Click Uninstall (do not click OK in the dialog box that pops up after hitting Uninstall)
Put a tick in Delete driver software for this device (if this option is available, otherwise just hit OK) and hit OK

Alternatively:Login as an adminstrative user
Click Start Menu
Click Control Panel
Click Hardware and Sound
Click Device Manager (the last link under Devices and Printers)
Expand Display adapters
Do the following for each adapter (... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/231894-bsod-tcpip-sys-ntoskrnl-exe-0x000000d1-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 76.54%

I've had 2 BSODs within 20 minutes of eachother so I decided to fix this right away, the error is

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
0x0000003b
ntoskrnl.exe+70600

If there is any additional info i need to post I'll try to get it I've neve rhad one of these, im currently running in safe mode though
Windows 7:
- x64
- Original OS
- OEM
- nearly a year
- nearly a year

A:BSOD(ntoskrnl.exe+70600) error 0x0000003b

> We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

Quote:
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

To ensure minidumps are enabled:

Quote:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

> The following actions might prevent an error like this from happening again:

* Download and install updates and device drivers for your computer from Windows Update.

* Scan your computer with Malwarebytes free.
{Download it, update it immediately & do a full system scan.}

*http://www.malwarebytes.org/products

Check your hard disk for errors.

Disk Check

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/207630-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-70600-error-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hi folks,

I'm a bit stumped on this error and was hoping some fine gents would have the time to look at this dump and see what might be causing my blue screens. It started in the last two weeks while I was playing SWTOR or HoN. There was no rhyme or reason when it happened, seems pretty random other than it happens while gaming. It's only happened about 5 times, but that seems consistent enough to make me worry.

Unfortunately I don't know what else has changed on my system other than installing Asus AI Suite and EVGA Precision for monitoring / fan control.

Please see the relevant dump files attached (Both seem different which is a bit odd... ).

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you, J

A:BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0 (0x0000003b) - While gaming

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for btwdpan.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for btwdpan.sys
fffff880`07f68000 fffff880`07f84000 btwdpan T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: btwdpan.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\btwdpan.sys
Image name: btwdpan.sys
Timestamp: Tue May 17 00:28:06 2011 (4DD13B7E)
CheckSum: 000196E2
ImageSize: 0001C000
Issue seems to emanate from an old Broadcom blue tooth LAN driver. See if you can install an updated driver from here:
Ethernet NIC Driver Downloads | Broadcom

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/356627-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-75bc0-0x0000003b-while-gaming.html
Relevancy 76.54%

I have had a problem booting up my laptop with a Blue Screen of Death error "0x0000003b" caused by "ntoskrnl.exe"

Attached is the DMP file and my system info. I apologise if I have done anything wrong, I am a noobie here.

Thanks in advance.
- Quanny.

A:BSOD booting up Laptop, 0x0000003b, ntoskrnl.exe

Hello Quanny and welcome to Sevenforums.

* When did you start experiencing these crashes?
* What diagnoses have you done so far?
* Is your computer still available for RMA?

BSOD Analyse

Code:
**************************Mon Aug 27 17:34:57.076 2012 (UTC + 2:00)**************************
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8000354623c, fffff880058f8d70, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!PsCheckThreadCpuQuota+8c )
**************************Sun Aug 12 16:24:34.614 2012 (UTC + 2:00)**************************
BugCheck A, {ff, 2, 1, fffff800034fccf2}
Probably caused by : tcpip.sys ( tcpip!InitializeEndpointContextFromParentContext+18 )
**************************Thu Jun 23 13:25:49.195 2011 (UTC + 2:00)**************************
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff800032c64b4, fffff88008210d60, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!ExAcquireResourceExclusiveLite+54 )
We usually ask people to do this command to check if Windows is corrupted. It's the most common used one to check if the Windows files are corrupted. If it'll find errors, it'll restore them.

Tip
If you're having a custom customization layer on your Aero, it's likely to get restored to default.
Press Start | search 'cmd' | Right-click it
| open as Admin | type SFC /SCANNOW

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Most important, answer the questions and I'll dig your issue.

Best Regards,
Frederik.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/249394-bsod-booting-up-laptop-0x0000003b-ntoskrnl-exe.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Hello

Had this problem for awhile now reinstalled windows for a 3rd time in 3 days.

Things ive tried so far:
Removed & Reseated gfx card
Downgraded to 310.90 nvidia driver
Reinstalled windows 7
Reinstalled the drivers from my motherboards website

So far i recieve this BSOD randomly usually when im playing the game TERA (Not playing any other games currently) also havent had bsod when browsing the internet i haven't had a BSOD.
I have received a Freeze though once, screen totally froze, had to restart my PC.

I have 4 mini dumps lost a few when reinstalling windows.
Really lost now not sure what to do.

Thank you for any help

A:BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - ntoskrnl.exe+75c00 - 0x0000003b

Hi,
All four of your crash dumps point towards Nividia Video Drivers:

Code:

* Bugcheck Analysis *
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80001e8c079, fffff8800892de10, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSystemServiceHandler+7c )

WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
Dated: Fri Mar 15 01:37:00 2013

As you have the latest driver installed and have tried other versions, please download and
install this stable Nvidia driver for testing purposes:

1. Download and install Driver Fusion.
2. Reboot the computer in Advanced Boot Options, safe mode. Search Driver Fusion in your start menu, and remove all components of your nVidia display driver.
3. If it says the the free version of Driver Fusion cannot remove all the elements, stop there and follow Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling
4. Boot normally now. Go to Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers, Drivers > Beta and Legacy; search there with your cards particulars for GeForce 306.23 Driver, dated 13.9.2012 and install it.

Also stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark:
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Is the computer hot? Report back the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of normal usage.
Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy.

Run SFC to check the integrity of all Windows 7 system files:
Click on the Start > Type in search cmd
Right click cmd at top and Run as Administrator
Type SFC /scannow at the prompt
(Note: there is a space between SFC and /scannow)
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1538-sfc-scannow-command-system-file-checker.html

Take memtest. Run for 8 passes and test each stick in a know good slot for an additional 6 passes.
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/105647-ram-test-memtest86.html

Tip
Run these tests overnight

Cheers
Dave

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/286334-bsod-system_service_exception-ntoskrnl-exe-75c00-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hello,
I'm using Windows 7 x64 and I recently got the BSOD OOOO21a error while playing Fifa 12 and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. Can somebody please help me fix this problem?

Here are the details i got after windows started again:
Problem signature:

BCCode: c000021a
BCP1: FFFFF8A000067190
BCP2: 00000000C0000189
BCP4: 0000000000000000

My system specs are:
Core i3u CPU M-170 2.40 GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon 550v 1 GB
2 GB RAM
PnP Generic Monitor

I need help immediately!

A:BSOD 000021a error while playing fifa 12 and hp7

Quote: Originally Posted by daniyal

Hello,
I'm using Windows 7 x64 and I recently got the BSOD OOOO21a error while playing Fifa 12 and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. Can somebody please help me fix this problem?

Here are the details i got after windows started again:
Problem signature:

BCCode: c000021a
BCP1: FFFFF8A000067190
BCP2: 00000000C0000189

My system specs are:
Core i3u CPU M-170 2.40 GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon 550v 1 GB
2 GB RAM
PnP Generic Monitor

I need help immediately!

We do need the actual DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.

* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* OK your way out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/197618-bsod-000021a-error-while-playing-fifa-12-hp7.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hello this is a very recent problem started less then a week ago that fifa/watching BSOD netflix playing Ive been having on a custom build pc that has been running flawlessly for years the only recent hardware change was a new GPU around february I started getting BSOD mostly while playing FIFA or while watching netflix last week Eventually I formatted and instaled windows ultimate bit again but the error persisted even on the new format eventually I started getting BSOD on boot and even on safe mode diferent bsod errors irql memory management and others so I RE formatted and installed the least amount of things possible and that ran flawlessly for two days I played lots of games watched lots of netflix to test it and it seemed fine I thought the problem was fixed Today I was playing FIFA and I got a new BSOD IRQL LESS NOT EQUAL Throughout this whole process I have made sure I BSOD playing fifa/watching netflix have the latest GPU drivers I installed new motherboard drivers on this format I ran mem test and the windows memory diagnostic and both of them showed me no errors I am completely stumped BUILD CPU AMD Phenom II x GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX Mother ASUS m a xtd GB RAM I have attached the dump file and the DM log collector thanks in advance for any help

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/395851-bsod-playing-fifa-watching-netflix.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hi guys,

When playing FIFA 16 I constatly get BSOD. I play with a PS3 gamepad using DS3 Better. If you need more info please ask. I have attached the DM log.
THanks for all your help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/397159-bsod-playing-fifa-16-error-0x00000010d.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hi!

I get bsod while playing with fifa 14, and any other games. Recently changed win7 to win 8.1. On win7 also was the same error.

Thanks for the help!

Sorry for my bad english.

Attachment 42397

A:BSOD playing FIFA 14 win 8.1 error 0xA0000001

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Windows systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although I have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions).

Please un-install the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration): New link (15 Aug 2012): DuplexSecure - Downloads (pick the appropriate version for your system and select "Un-install" when you run it).
Alternate link: Disk-Tools.com
Manual procedure here: Registry and SPTD problems | DAEMON Pro Help

The memory dump is one that was created by AMD for the chipset on your video card. There are 2 different things that I suggest for these errors:
1) Try this troubleshooting guide even though it's not specifically for the error that you're getting:

Video TDR Timeout - 0x116 + 0x117 - Sysnative Forums

2) Also, try this:

AMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center. This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Windows systems.
NOTE: these symptoms were from the previous release of OverDrive. The new release uses the same driver name, but is dated from 4 November 2013.

Please un-install all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Un-install a program
Then, download (but DO NOT install) a fresh copy of the ATI drivers from Global Provider of Innovative Graphics, Processors and Media Solutions | AMD (in the upper right corner of the page)
Use this procedure to install the DRIVER ONLY: ATI video cards - DRIVER ONLY installation procedure - Sysnative Forums

If the device (AODDriver or AODDriver4.01) remains a problem, open Device Manager, select the "View" item.
Then select "Show hidden devices" and scroll down to the Non-Plug and Play Drivers section.
Locate the AODDriver entry, right click on it and select "Un-install". Reboot for changes to take affect.

Sometimes the driver remains and continues to cause BSOD's. If this is the case for you, post back and we'll give further instructions for safely removing it.

If overclocking, please stop. Remove the overclock and return the system to stock/standard values while we're troubleshooting. Once the system is stable again, feel free to resume the overclocking.

Because you had errors in Win7 and Win8.1, please try these free diagnostics: Hardware Diagnostics
Be especially sure to run the video tests (since the dump file points to video).

If all of this doesn't stop the BSOD's, please run Driver Verifier according to these instructions: Driver Verifier Settings

Analysis:
The following is for informational purposes only.

Code:
**************************Mon Apr 28 19:47:41.494 2014 (UTC - 4:00)**************************
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\John\SysnativeBSODApps\042914-16468-01.dmp]
Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 9600.16452.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.131030-1505
System Uptime:3 days 11:30:34.225
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
Probably caused by :atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+258fe )
BugCheck A0000001, {5, 0, 0, 0}
BugCheck Info: Unknown bugcheck code (a0000001)
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000005
Arg2: 0000000000000000
Arg3: 0000000000000000
Arg4: 0000000000000000
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA0000001
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xA0000001_atikmdag+258fe
BIOS Version P2.40
Manufacturer To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Product Name To Be Filled By O.E.M.
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/45393-bsod-playing-fifa-14-win-8-1-error-0xa0000001.html
Relevancy 76.11%

hi there m new to this forum I replaced my msi WHILE fifa AS 13 PLAYING WELL MOVIE WATCHING AS BSOD mobo with gigabyte BSOD WHILE PLAYING fifa 13 AS WELL AS WATCHING MOVIE GA- LMT-USB And after formating and updating my new driver i get BSOD while playing fifa and watching movies first i thought it might be graphic card issue so i deleted the game however it still cause BSOD while watching BSOD WHILE PLAYING fifa 13 AS WELL AS WATCHING MOVIE movies there is no specific times it happens within minutes or an hour my pc specification are cpu Amd phenom X BE MOBO gigabyte GA- LMT-USB Ram transcend gb DDR mhz GRaphic card nvidia geforce gt GB however its not working as it s not been detected in device manager nor able to install the drivers INbuild grpahic card ATI AMD G I did a windows memeory test as well as memtest v and no error was detected till the test passed for times ANd i checked the dump files in bluescreen viewer its says ntoskrnl exe and gdrv sys I also did a hard-disk checking no error has been detected here are the zip files uploaded using SF Diagnostic tool Attachment I really need help as its not been a month i replaced my mobo sorry for the long post i just wanted to describe everything Please help

A:BSOD WHILE PLAYING fifa 13 AS WELL AS WATCHING MOVIE

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/261661-bsod-while-playing-fifa-13-well-watching-movie.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hello.

Since i installed Win 8.1 whenever i start play Fifa 16 on my computer after 20 mins of game, i get BSoD which is saying WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I checked temperatures and they were all ok. GPU was around 55-60C?, CPU was 65-70C?. I am playing with PS3 controller which is using a driver called Motioninjoy, i am suspicious about it, but my friend also uses same driver, he plays without any errors. So i don't know if it causes the problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

Here is the file asked from me.

MERTMASAUSTU-Pzt_30_05_2016__21539,73.zip

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/75147-bsod-playing-fifa-16-event-id-41-task-63-a.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Let me preface this by saying that it has happened before, but that was an overheating problem with some old software stopping the fans. Now it's back and it's when I'm playing fifa - usually about half an hour into it.

Also sometimes it is a BSOD, sometimes the graphics and audio freeze with the screen showing a glitch type pattern.

Custom built PC, AMD Radeon HD 7700 graphics card, zip attached.

A:BSOD Playing Fifa (Usually) May be an overheating issue?

Check this video out, and download the software keep an eye on the temps.
CPU Temperature Free Software, RealTemp. - YouTube

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/327752-bsod-playing-fifa-usually-may-overheating-issue.html
Relevancy 75.68%

Hey there,

Thanks in advance for the read and the support but for the life of me I cant find out what's causing this.

I recebtly built a custom rig and everything ran fine until I installed assassins creed V.

The only thing I can think of is maybe Direct x11 is causing this?

I've attached the zipped file from the DM log collector.

Thanks a bunch!

Kind regards
Marthinus Strydom

A:BSOD randomly, error 0x0000003b ntoskrnl.exe+71f00

Hello,

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public:Start Menu\Programs\DAEMON Tools Lite Public
DT have been known to cause problems in windows 7. Please uninstall.

Code:
Probably caused by : cdd.dll
I will be honest, I have never seen this one before, but I did some research, and it seems that it may be a RAM issue. So run a RAM - Test with Memtest86+ for atleast 8 passes!

Also lets run a SFC:

Quote:
Start > Run > CMD >Right Click and Run as administrator > SFC/ SCANNOW

Post back results!

-Gamer

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/329851-bsod-randomly-error-0x0000003b-ntoskrnl-exe-71f00.html
Relevancy 75.68%

I have multiple bsod's with "0x0000003b " bug check code.
This is the most recent one.
0x0000003b
00000000`c0000005
fffff800`03088e5e
fffff880`0a7a5ea0
00000000`00000000
Cause by driver/address: ntoskrnl.exe+75169

Recently installed new Mobo, PSU and CPU. I have tried reinstalling Vid driver, updating bios, installing all missing drivers, reseating gpu and rams, chkdsk, and Memtest(no error) .
Mobo/Cpu Z87-G45 Gaming/ i5 4670k
Psu Cx600 Cx 600 Watt Atx/Eps
Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 TI
Windows 7 64
No OC on anything.
the rest of my system info can be find inside .zip

Could it be faulty mobo and cpu thats causing this? can anyone help..

A:Random BSOD while gaming. 0x0000003b ntoskrnl.exe+75169

Are you running bit defender software? What antivirus software is installed? It could also be a Bigfoot wireless network driver issue, or a hard drive issue...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/random-bsod-while-gaming-0x0000003b-ntoskrnl-exe-75169.205303/
Relevancy 75.68%

Hi
I recently started getting BSOD while on Youtube/chrome. No idea why, I've done the MemTest and driver verifier but nothing came up. Also, checked all updates and used Lenovo's official updater to check BIOS and drivers. Have noticed that Chrome has been using a lot more RAM since the last update and my videos were splicing and not loading recently. BSOD doesn't occur when I'm on Word/Excel etc. but that could be coincidence.

Google came up with something about 'Microsoft IEEE 1394 driver stack' and a hotfix but I am not sure what needs to be done.

I have previously got a BSOD when my RAM was faulty but that was easily checked and fixed with new RAM. Can't figure out what's wrong this time. I've got an ex-office laptop and I have used it a lot but it's been looked after, would hate to lose all my stuff on here.

Hope someone here can help.

A:BSOD on Youtube/Chrome, error ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000003b

I have been noticing Google Chrome does freeze up way more often. I had a BSOD here not long ago either, same file name different error code though.

Makes one wonder if its a Chrome issue or not.

Will let a pro pipe in on that though.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/315908-bsod-youtube-chrome-error-ntoskrnl-exe-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Hy, i desperately need help. I get error 0x0000001e while playing FIFA 12, and sometimes in other games... It's happening every day and i don't know what to do??

Please help me!

Thanks in advance!

A:BSOD while playing games (Fifa 12), error 0x0000001e

Please help guys

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/190251-bsod-while-playing-games-fifa-12-error-0x0000001e.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Happens only during my gaming of fifa online 3.
* not the error 0x000000d1 as mentioned in the tread name (sorry)
error 0x000000d1
Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 18441

BCCode: 10d
BCP1: 0000000000000005
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: 0000000000001202
BCP4: FFFFFA8009237E70

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\051514-18782-01.dmp
C:\Users\ASUS\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-288305-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...8&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
Your Help will be deeply appreciated!
Cheers
Kayden

A:BSOD playing FIFA ONLINE 3, error 0x000000d1

Hi there,

Your Motioninjoy driver is causing the crash,

Code:
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\MijXfilt.sys, Win32 error 0n2
Probably caused by : MijXfilt.sys ( MijXfilt+363a )
Driver Reference Table - MijXfilt.sys

Are you using some kind of simulator?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/331837-bsod-playing-fifa-online-3-error-0x000000d1.html
Relevancy 75.25%

In the last couple weeks, I have experienced the 0x00000124 bsod when streaming games and playing video games (fifa 14/skyrim/planetside 2). The Video card (twin frozr radeon hd 7850) is the newest component, and around a month or so ago I did reformat and install windows 7 ultimate in order to get it onto my larger drive I switched in from an external disk. The issue seems to occur after a bit of time, and sometimes I can get 3-5 soccer streams at a time without an issue until a bsod occurs, or after up to an hour on fifa 14.

attached is the log from the diagnostic tool. any help would be much appreciated. I'd love to not crash with a minute left in the MLS cup again.

A:BSOD playing Fifa 14, streaming video (bccode 124)

Hi siskoeva.

A stop 0x124 is usually a hardware error.

Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known BSOD causer. Uninstall Daemon Tools at first. Then download SPTD standalone installer from Disk-Tools.com, and execute the downloaded file as guided below :
Double click to open it.
Click this button only:

If it is grayed out, as in the picture, there is no more SPTD in your system, and you just close the window.
Are you overclocking?

Code:
Processor Manufacturer AMD
Processor ID 430f1000fffb8b17
Processor Version AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 970 Processor
Processor Voltage 8fh - 1.5V
External Clock 200MHz
Max Speed 3500MHz
Current Speed 3792MHz
As you are getting BSODs, you should stop overclocking and run all the hardware components like CPU, GPU and RAM to their default settings. Also set the BIOS to default, too.
How To Clear CMOS (Reset BIOS)

Check if the Power Supply Unit (PSU) supplying adequate power to the computer or not.
eXtreme Power Supply Calculator
Also let us know the wattage of your PSU.

Is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy.
Do it twice. One after 30 minutes of normal usage, and one after a couple of hours of normal usage.

Test your RAM modules for possible errors.
How to Test and Diagnose RAM Issues with Memtest86+
Run memtest for at least 8 passes, preferably overnight.
If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.

Stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Stress test the CPU.
Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95

Let us know the results.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8008886028, b454a000, 135}

---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: fffffa8008886028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000b454a000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000135, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------

PROCESS_NAME: fifa14-SKIDROW

CURRENT_IRQL: f

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`02f6ca88 fffff800`02c30a3b : 00000000`00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`08886028 00000000`b454a000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`02f6ca90 fffff800`02df3463 : 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`089792e0 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`08979330... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/308879-bsod-playing-fifa-14-streaming-video-bccode-124-a.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Hello guys, since 5 days and more I am having little BSOD out of nowhere and I don't know from where it comes from... I am really worried about this and I wanna fix that ASAP!

I downloaded Fifa 15 yesterday and since then when I'm in game it BSOD on my face!

So yeah and here is the folder that I got for you guys about the BSODs.

Thank you and have a wonderful day boys and girls!

A:BSOD while playing Fifa 15 and random ones during idle time...

Hey there!
Code:
BugCheck 10D, {5, 0, 1202, fffffa80105625c0}

Probably caused by : Wdf01000.sys ( Wdf01000!imp_WdfUsbTargetDeviceSendControlTransferSynchronously+8a )
Run sfc /scannow and chkdsk /r.
Install the latest updates from Windows Update.

Do the exact same steps for chkdsk /r but instead of typing in sfc /scannow type chkdsk /r.

SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

I see that on both dumps Motioninjoy was running. Remove that ASAP. I've tried using Motioninjoy before and it corrupted many system files so i had to re-install. The damage is maybe already done but remove Motioninjoy competely. If you want another tool for emulation what are you using? An Xbox 360 or PS3 controller?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/377254-bsod-while-playing-fifa-15-random-ones-during-idle-time.html
Relevancy 74.82%

I just built a brand new system and to my dismay have have several bsod's I believe I have all the up to date drivers and have tried running memtest but found no errors I've run a disc check and also run sfc scannow times I've run driver Verify Still having bsod's so it's probably a driver BSOD: Multiple 0x0000003b, Codes: Error etc ntoskrnl.exe 0x00000024, issue right System Specs Microsoft Windows Home Premium -bit Intel R Core TM i - K CPU GHz ASRock Z Extreme Gen BIOS Date Ver Seagate TB HDD NVIDIA GeForce GTX Ti CORSAIR Vengeance gb DDR I've had some windows updates that fail to install One of which is sp I've tried using the system update readiness tool provided by MS Download System Update Readiness Tool for Windows for x -based Systems KB August - Microsoft Download Center - Confirmation which sucessfully installed the hotfix but sp still wouldn't install I followed MS's instructions to insert my win BSOD: ntoskrnl.exe Multiple Error Codes: 0x0000003b, 0x00000024, etc disk and install win as an upgrade with updates installed from the internet but still have some bsod's I'm also not sure if it's worth noting that my libraries are no longer working see attached jpg I've attached my dmp files from before the win upgrade and after I would be grateful for any help

A:BSOD: ntoskrnl.exe Multiple Error Codes: 0x0000003b, 0x00000024, etc

When I get home from work I'm going to try seating the ram in different mobo slots and try them out individually. If that doesn't work I'm going to try a clean windows install on another HDD I have. I'll post afterwords.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/216647-bsod-ntoskrnl-exe-multiple-error-codes-0x0000003b-0x00000024-etc.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hello

My computer BSOD about 9-10 times a day and it's quite annoying.
Here is what I tried:
1. Upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10
2. Ran memtest - RAM had about 30 problems but then I put the ram in another computer and ran the test there-> 0 errors
3. Updated GPU drivers
4. Ran scannow from command prompt ->no problems

I attached the minidump of one of the most common type of BSOD(by ntoskrnl.exe)

Can someone please identify the problem? Im clueless about BSOD. Thank you

A:ntoskrnl.exe causing BSOD at random times , error 0x0000003b

Hi SmithyBoy,

I'll go deeper on the memtest part.
Did you run memtest on each stick in each used slot separated from the other sticks?

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/35161-ntoskrnl-exe-causing-bsod-random-times-error-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Hi guys I've lately been getting very frequent blue screens They've been occurring for a while but until the last few days they've been rare Now they are happening every few hours randomly and can be triggered 0x0000003b, info BSOD ntoskrnl.exe, 0x1000007e, attached Frequent after I spend minutes in Photoshop Looking at the minidumps in BlueScreenView I can see ntoskrnl exe in every entry and most crashes are either error x b or x e PC Frequent BSOD 0x0000003b, 0x1000007e, ntoskrnl.exe, info attached is months old the Windows install is months old I had to reinstall windows due to an issue with my SSD which caused my PC not to boot It was due to a known issue with Vertex drives which could be part of the problem I will be running Memtest overnight to test for errors System Specs Windows Ultimate x full retail Intel Core i K Asus P Z -V Pro G SKILL Ripjaws GB DDR - Nvidia Geforce GTX GB Asus Xonar DG Soundcard OCZ Vertex II SSD WD Caviar Green TB HDD Corsair Professional HX W PSU Any help is much appreciated Thanks

A:Frequent BSOD 0x0000003b, 0x1000007e, ntoskrnl.exe, info attached

SSD's have been problematic recently. We've seen numerous BSOD's due to them. Here's the info that I have so far:

Quote:
There's not a whole bunch available to test SSD's. The "easiest" test is to remove the SSD, install a platter-based hard drive, install Windows and test for stability that way.

Here's some suggestions:
- Update the SSD's firmware to the latest available version (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)
- Slow the memory (RAM) down to the next slower speed (I've only seen one person who claimed that this worked for them).
- Use any manufacturer's utilities that you may have. If you don't have any, then try this free one (I haven't used it myself): Crystal Dew World
- Update chipset and storage controller drivers to the latest available from the manufacturer of the device (not the manufacturer of the motherboard). Be sure to update ALL controllers on the motherboard!
....NOTE: Recently (Nov 2011) we had BSOD issues with the Marvell 91xx controller and an SSD. You may have to switch controllers also.-
Replace the SSD with a platter based hard drive and see if that stops the BSOD's. If it does, then it's likely that there's a problem with the SSD OR an incompatibility with your system.
It's my opinion that SSD's aren't reliable enough (with current hardware) to be used on a system that needs to work reliably. Until I see reliability I will not recommend, nor will I use, SSD's for critical applications.
06 Dec 2011 - This post tends to confirm issues with certain SSD chipsets and certain controllers - [SOLVED] cant find the cause of BSOD F4 - Tech Support Forum

If you are overclocking, please stop while we're troubleshooting.

Only running the memory dumps from 2012 (9 of them).

perfmon reports a problem with your nVidia program. Please do the following:
- download a fresh copy of the latest Win7 x64 drivers from the nVidia site here: Graphics Driver - GeForce 285.62 Driver - GeForce
- uninstall the nVidia stuff from your system
- install the freshly downloaded drivers
- monitor for further BSOD's

Many device drivers aren't installed on your system. Please visit the Asus support site for your mobo ( ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS P8Z68-V PRO ), enter your OS info (Windows 7 64bit) and download/install ALL drivers/programs for your system.

Quote:
SM Bus Controller PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C22&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&FB The drivers for this device are not installed.

Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1042&SUBSYS_84881043&REV_00\4&108ABD8A&0&00E4 The drivers for this device are not installed.

Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1042&SUBSYS_84881043&REV_00\4&DDEC341&0&00E1 The drivers for this device are not installed.

PCI Simple Communications Controller PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1C3A&SUBSYS_844D1043&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0 The drivers for this device are not installed.

Not Available USB\VID_0CF3&PID_3000\6&DF2EE03&0&7 The drivers for this device are not installed.
This is most likely an Atheros AR3011 Bluetooth device

Ethernet Controller PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1503&SUBSYS_849C1043&REV_05\3&11583659&0&C8 The drivers for this device are not installed.

You do not have SP1 installed, please do this also:

Quote:
Installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1
1. Visit the PC manufacturer's website and update ALL drivers. DO NOT use Windows Update or the "Update drivers" function of Device Manager.
2. Check Device Manager for any unknown/disabled devices - if there are unknown/disabled devices, fix them with the latest drivers from the device manufacturer's website (not the PC Manufacturer)
3. Visit Windows Update and get all updates
4. Visit Windows Update and get Service Pack 1 (usually under Important Updates). Read t... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/208679-frequent-bsod-0x0000003b-0x1000007e-ntoskrnl-exe-info-attached.html
Relevancy 74.82%

This is a custom-built desktop system I built it at the end of September and it has been running fine with no problems up until this month Since the beginning of the month it has BSODed times Dec nd Dec th Dec th and today Dec nd Each time using quot BlueScreenView quot it shows that the driver causing it was quot ntoskrnl exe quot and occurring random 0x0000003b code: BSOD at error ntoskrnl.exe, in the error code was x b For the BSOD that happened today Windows did not capture a minidump for some reason so I can only speculate that it was the same error There is no real consistency in what BSOD occurring at random in ntoskrnl.exe, error code: 0x0000003b causes it The screen will just randomly quot mess up quot with kaleidoscopic distortion any sound playing will stutter BSOD occurring at random in ntoskrnl.exe, error code: 0x0000003b and then the system crashes to a BSOD I have installed no new hardware since I built the computer The last two programs I installed before this began were Skyrim Nov th and CDBurnerXP Nov th It's hard for me to see how either of these could be the culprit since BSOD occurring at random in ntoskrnl.exe, error code: 0x0000003b it has never BSODed while they were running My only quot guess quot as to what might cause it is a partitioning issue When I first installed Win it took up the whole disk TB with one partition Later I created separate OS and DATA partitions However the Windows disk management utility did not allow me to create the OS partition of the size I wanted it limited me to something like GB I used GParted on an Unbuntu live USB to make the partitions I desired GB OS and GB DATA I think this was a month before and BSODs showed up If this is the problem I will just have to re-intall Windows I may do that anyway since I am going to install a separate hybrid drive for OS and applications Unfortunately I have no system restore points from before Dec th Memtest about passes the Windows memory testing utility and disk check have found no errors I have not run Driver Verifier but I will soon System Specs in quote Quote System Manufacturer Model Number Custom Built OS Windows Home Premium bit OEM disc CPU AMD Phenom II X GHz Motherboard Asus M A T-V EVO Memory G SKILL Ripjaws GB x GB -Pin DDR SDRAM DDR Graphics Card s Asus ATI Radeon HD GB DDR Sound Card Integrated Monitor s Displays Acer AL quot Screen Resolution x Hard Drives SAMSUNG Spinpoint F HD SJ TB RPM MB Cache SATA Gb s quot PSU CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX V W ATX V v quot dump zip quot contains the minidump folder the system health report HTML and the quot Windows NT BSOD jcgriff quot report The system health report is kind of messed up it doesn't seem to know that I have antivirus installed PC Tools AV Free and also claims that the quot PC Tools Data Store quot is not installed properly Not really sure what that even means Will update later if Driver Verifier comes up with anything

A:BSOD occurring at random in ntoskrnl.exe, error code: 0x0000003b

Driver Verifier returned something interesting. When I restarted, Windows initially failed to start, going to a BSOD I had never seen before: SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION with an error code of 0x000000c1. When I next restarted, Windows ran startup recovery and asked me to restore to a restore point. After that, it started normally. For some reason, this BSOD also did not create a minidump.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/204010-bsod-occurring-random-ntoskrnl-exe-error-code-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 73.1%

I've recently been getting multiple BSODs a day and most of them I've managed to fix, but this one(0x3b) I can't seem to stop.
It pops up whenever I run a video game(Tera and Aion), doesn't matter if I'm running around loading maps or just staying in the same spot. It hasn't happened when not running a game though, if I'm remembering correctly.
Dumps from SF Diag tool attached.

I've triedchkdsk -r, no errors
updated any drivers that were listed in past BSODs
repaired both games
uninstalled Avast antivirus prior to the two minidumps attached and installed AVG.
uninstalled and removed all amd graphics driver files with driversweeper then re-installed latest driver(same one I BSOD with though...)
reformatted and reinstalled windows, though I used a system image to restore to from when I wasn't BSODing 24/7 dated 8/4/2013
tried swapping out RAM sticks

A:BSOD playing any game, BCC 0x0000003b

Unfortunately, you have a counterfeit installation, you appear to have a OEM_SLP key on a retail motherboard, please format and install with a genuine key.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/300813-bsod-playing-any-game-bcc-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Good morning,

I've had a lot of problems with the BSOD 0x0000003b
I tried to install the Windows Hotfix, but that didn't help... since my pc crashed yesterday when I was not home. I do notice that this happens a lot when I have my games up... I think even every time!

PC Setup
CASE: Rosewill Challenger (3 Rosewill Case Fans @ 75CFM)
CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K Haswell @ 3.40GHz with Noctua NH-D14
MOBO: ASRock Z87 Extreme4
GPU: EVGA GTX 760 SC (2GB)
RAM: 4 x G.Skill 2GB DRR3 1333mhz (PC3 10600)
HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 500GB 7200RPM 16Mb 3GB/s
PSU: OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W
MONITOR: VS238H-P Black 23" 2ms @ 1080p 60hz

A:BSOD - Mostly while playing games - 0x0000003b

I have this error code a lot also!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/346351-bsod-mostly-while-playing-games-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Last several weeks when I play Flight simulator X or FSX Steam Edition after 10-20 minutes of playing I got BSOD in half of flights (not allways but very offen).
For all other it works fine.
I start ASN (Active sky next), vPilot , CAV acras, and FSX.
Last several weeks was update of ASN, vPilot and FSUIPC.
Before that updates BSOD was appear cca. once in six month.
I have make alot of tests (memtest86, disks, heavyload,.. all pass ), drivers are updated, but I can't get it. I suspect on vPilot when it is online (conected to VATSIM)
I have no more idea , and I am very desperate.
Thanks for any answer.
Borna :-(

A:BSOD playing FSX or FSX SE, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ,err 0x0000003b

Hello, BornaZg and welcome to the forums. I will try to help you. I looked at the last 5 dump files. Here is what they said.

2 said

Code:
fffff880`09180ee8 fffff880`0f2be920Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmdag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmdag.sys
atikmdag+0x3b920
This is the driver you have installed:

Code:
atikmdag
start end module name
fffff880`0f283000 fffff880`10507000 atikmdag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys
Image name: atikmdag.sys
Timestamp: Thu Nov 20 20:30:27 2014 (546EA3C3)
CheckSum: 0121F198
ImageSize: 01284000
Please try to update the driver from Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver for Windows 7 And please try to do it this way I am going to give you some links that will help you get a good clean install and not have any drivers you don't need that will conflict with other drivers. Download a WHQL driver from Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver for Windows 7 . Once you have them downloaded, uninstall you current driver from control panel. next clean up any left over drivers from following this tutorial Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling and select only ATI Display Drivers. After you have done that and rebooted, install the new driver, only select custom install and install only what you have to. Very few people need most of what they include. You do not need the audio/HDMI drivers as you already have that in your Motherboard drivers. Unless there is some reason you need them, the only thing you really need is the Display Driver.

Also Please explain why you have a 7900 and a 5450 in the computer.

2 of the dumps listed

Code:
Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa8008235028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000bf800000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000124, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
A 0X124 is a generic hardware failure code. It gives no information as to which piece of hardware it is. Or it is possible you have a very bad driver which is causing some piece of hardware to act in unexpected ways. The next dump is the one I am most concerned about, and could explain the 0X124 code above.

Code:
BugCheck 24, {1904fb, fffff88006e2c088, fffff88006e2b8e0, fffff800043c51c5}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MmCreateSection+395 )
In my opinion, from a debugging perspective, a memory error is the worst error you could have. That is because it will cause a BSOD and will get blamed on everything else. So I would like to address that first. Bad memory will make every dump file unreliable. I realize you said you have already run memtest, but I would like you to do it again, but do it this way.

Please Run Memtest86+

Information
Please download from this site only http://www.memtest.org/ in the middle of the page are the Download links, you can download the ISO.zip or the Auto USB Flash Drive installer.zip

Extract the Zip file. If you chose the ISO image, burn it to a CD using Windows Disk Image Burner or any Image burner you may have. If you downloaded the Auto USB installer, extract it, insert your USB 2.0 Flash Drive and take note of the drive letter. Run the installer, select the Flash Drive Letter, check the format box and press next. It will install memtest86+... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/368679-bsod-playing-fsx-fsx-se-system_service_exception-err-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 73.1%

This has been happening for a few days now. I've been getting constant blue screens whenever I'm on Second Life for more than 10 minutes or so.
I did a clean install of Windows 7 on a new HDD and still seem to have this issue.
Minidump attached.

Here are my specs:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
5.00GB DDR2 Ram
640GB Hard Drive
AMD Athelon x2 250
ATI Radeon HD 6770
Antec Earthwatts EA-750 Green 750W Power Supply
M2N78-LA (Violet6) Motherboard

A:BSOD playing Second Life, 0x0000003b

There's no specific information in this dump therefore you'll need to run memory test as first step.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/229340-bsod-playing-second-life-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 73.1%

Hey, so I was playing SWTOR and I got the BSOD. It has occurred several times in the past day. Here is the information.

I have run memtest already and have had 0 errors. I have all my drive up to date. I also reformatted my computer-NOT REPAIR, but FULL WIPE.

I have attached information via the instructions in thread.

Thank you for your time.

A:BSOD playing SWTOR, BSOD error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (0x0000003b)

The crash dump blames hardware.

Re run these tests again

errors might be detected after 7 passes

Do this overnight

Also

Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/269489-bsod-playing-swtor-bsod-error-system_service_exception-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 73.1%

My or while error BSOD 0x0000003b - playing idle BSOD music getting a lot computer has BSOD - getting BSOD error 0x0000003b a lot while idle or playing music been doing this a lot recently and its started doing it more often usually the x b code pops up when either windows media player is on or when it is stood idle for a while Using NirSoft's bluescreen viewer it stating that the ntoskrnl exe is the problem in all minidumps it also sometimes states nvator sys is the other file that causes the bluescreen i have attached the minidumps to this and hopefully someone will tell me how to fix it i have checked online and gathered it down to these options either my PSU is not powerful enough to support the payload my HDD BSOD - getting BSOD error 0x0000003b a lot while idle or playing music is corrupt or the RAM is stating to fail Thank you BSOD - getting BSOD error 0x0000003b a lot while idle or playing music for the people who can help as a side note i have tried formatting and reinstalling my windows bit ultimate but the BSOD can appear on setup and did at one point so i had to renew the whole setup recently it has started doing it a lot more one happened not too long ago and also had the CDD dll file as an error Also before anyone says it YES MY DRIVERS ARE ALL UP TO DATE there are literally no updates available for my hardware which is why i think its either my HDD or RAM My Specs AMD Athlon II X Dualcore Gigabyte M LT-D GB x GB DDR RAM not sure on the manufacturer NVIDIA Geforce GT GB Partitioned Western Digital Sata II HDD

A:BSOD - getting BSOD error 0x0000003b a lot while idle or playing music

UPDATE: this just happened to me aswell... states the NTFS.sys is now the error (Error code 0x00000024) was literally only thumbing through facebook nothing else.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/251960-bsod-getting-bsod-error-0x0000003b-lot-while-idle-playing-music.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hello,

Im new on this forum. I get random bsod Service system exception 0x0000003B while playing Star Wars: TOR, like 3-4 / 24h. I badly need your help.

Specs:

Corsair CMPSU-850HX
Samsung 1 TB SATA-II 7200RPM 32MB rpm Spinpoint F3
Thermalright Silver Arrow
4 x A-DATA 4GB DDR3 1333MHz CL9 Premier
Intel Core i7 2600K 3.40GHz box (OC at 4.0)
Corsair Force Series 3 120GB SATA-III 2.5 inch
MSI GeForce GTX 580 Lightning Xtreme Edition 3GB DDR5 384-bit
ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3

A:BSOD playing SWTOR, error 0x0000003B

1. I note your Eset needs updating. {It is showing as 2009.}
Suggest you do it asap.

2. Please remove any CD visualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%.

They use a driver, found in your dmp, called sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs.

Use this SPTD uninstaller DuplexSecure - Downloads DuplexSecure - FAQ

when you're done you can use this Freeware:

MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM (MagicDisc) in its place Using MagicISO to create ISO image files

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/216829-bsod-playing-swtor-error-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 72.24%

I get a BSOD with a restart or a random restart with NO BSOD at random times while playing a game or watching a video. I guess it might have something to do with my graphics card, maybe over heating or a bad combination of drivers.

Current Games: League of Legends, World of Tanks, & Dragon Nest.

Basic Information

Current OS: Windows (7) Ultimate [ 64-bit ] <Service Pack 1>
Original OS: Windows Vista
RAM: 4.00 GB
Processor: Intel Pentium [Dual] CPU E220 (2.40 GHz x 2.40 GHz)

Blue Screen Viewer

062412-22432-01.dmp | 6/24/2012 2:02:56 AM

Bug Check String: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
Bug Check Code: 0x0000003b
Parameter #1: 00000000`c0000005
Parameter #2: fffff960`000b6df9
Parameter #3: fffff880`08ba7ef0
Parameter #4: 00000000`00000000
Caused by Driver: PCIIDEX.SYS
Caused by Adress: PCIIDEX.SYS+112c
Crash Address: ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0

A:(BSOD) While playing games. [ System_Service_Exception ] <0x0000003b>

x_ x Got knocked to the back by posts of people who didn't include information.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/236840-bsod-while-playing-games-system_service_exception-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi I randomly got BSOD when playing DotA withe the error x b the mini dump are read as followings Crash Dump Analysis 2, error 0x0000003b DotA playing BSOD provided by OSR Open Systems Resources Inc OSR Homepage - OSR Online Crash Dump Analysis Service See OSR Online - The Home Page for Windows Driver Developers for more information Windows Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by amd fre win sp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff a PsLoadedModuleList xfffff e BSOD playing DotA 2, error 0x0000003b Debug session time Sat Jun UTC - System Uptime days Bugcheck Analysis SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION b An exception happened while executing a system service routine Arguments BSOD playing DotA 2, error 0x0000003b Arg c Exception code that caused the bugcheck Arg fffff f Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck Arg fffff b Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck Arg zero Debugging Details ------------------ TRIAGER Could not open triage file e dump analysis program triage modclass ini error EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at quot x lx quot referenced memory at quot x lx quot The memory could not be quot s quot FAULTING IP nt MiIdentifyPfn f fffff f f fba e f lock bts dword ptr r h Fh CONTEXT fffff b -- cxr xfffff b rax rbx a rcx rdx d a rsi rdi fffffa bcb rip fffff f rsp fffff rbp fffffa c f d a r r r r r fffff fbe r r e fffffa c f r iopl nv up ei pl nz na po nc cs ss ds b es b fs gs b efl nt MiIdentifyPfn x f fffff f f fba e f lock bts dword ptr r h Fh ds b e ffff fa c Resetting default scope CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID WIN DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x B PROCESS NAME svchost exe CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from to fffff f STACK TEXT fffff nt MiIdentifyPfn x f FOLLOWUP IP nt MiIdentifyPfn f fffff f f fba e f lock bts dword ptr r h Fh SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt MiIdentifyPfn f FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP f be STACK COMMAND cxr xfffff b kb IMAGE NAME memory corruption FAILURE BUCKET ID X x B nt MiIdentifyPfn f BUCKET ID X x B nt MiIdentifyPfn f Followup MachineOwner --------- My laptop is Lenovo Y Win -bit originally gb ram and i add more gb later The VGA is GeForece GT M with updated driver I got this BSOD error code several times while playing DoTA but not on other softwares Lately I have cleaned the fan removed dust and inserted new VGA and CPU silicons But the BSOD still occurred Play advice the solution thank you in advance

A:BSOD playing DotA 2, error 0x0000003b

We need more information to analyze your logs. Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, let the tool run until it has completely finished and then upload the new logs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/335493-bsod-playing-dota-2-error-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hey,

Every 3 hours i get one big BSOD only when i play this game. I also play the game from a laptop and its working very well on it. Found earlier here on the forum Driver Update and FixCleaner and bought them. I thought it will find the problem...but it didnt

What's wrong with this pc ? I really need some1's help!

Thank you!

Reinstalling windows will fix this ?

A:BSOD playing Diablo 3 error 0x0000003B

Corsair Force Series 3 120GB SATA-III 2.5 inch
Corsair Professional Series HX850
A-DATA 4GB DDR3 1333MHz CL9 Premier x 4
Intel Core i7 2600K 3.40GHz box
MSI GeForce GTX 580 Lightning Xtreme Edition 3GB DDR5 384-bit
ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/236774-bsod-playing-diablo-3-error-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Whenever I play online games, like s4 league or some Mmmorpg, I eventually get a blue screen after hour(s) of playing.
To narrow down the problem, I would say that I have been getting these blue screens pretty much a couple weeks after getting this computer. Meaning it's likely not because I downloaded something.

I'm wondering what information I should give you guys, so you can figure out what the cause could be?

A:BSOD when playing all games, error 0x0000003B

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible. Please attach the DMP files to your next post not to post one.

If you are overclocking STOP

The procedure:

Quote:
* Zip up the copy.

Quote:
* OK your way out.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/229448-bsod-when-playing-all-games-error-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hello

This happens a fair bit whilst playing Skyrim. Any help is appreciated

A:BSOD playing Skyrim, error 0x0000003B

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64

Loading Dump File [J:\BSODDmpFiles\Milamber\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\012412-10202-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\users\mike\documents\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03400000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03645670
Debug session time: Mon Jan 23 15:57:08.714 2012 (UTC - 7:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:49:14.869
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80003481faa, fffff8800f0affd0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiCommitThreadWait+24a )

---------

1: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
An exception happened while executing a system service routine.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff80003481faa, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff8800f0affd0, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.

Debugging Details:
------------------

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

FAULTING_IP:
nt!KiCommitThreadWait+24a
fffff800`03481faa f00fba2e07 lock bts dword ptr [rsi],7

CONTEXT: fffff8800f0affd0 -- (.cxr 0xfffff8800f0affd0)
rax=000007fffffae000 rbx=fffffa8013419790 rcx=fffff8800f0b0970
rdx=00000000000007ff rsi=00fffa0013419850 rdi=0000000000000102
rip=fffff80003481faa rsp=fffff8800f0b09b0 rbp=0000000000000000
r8=fffffa8011bd8bb8 r9=0000000000000000 r10=fffffffffffffffd
r11=0000000000000000 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=fffff78000000008
iopl=0 nv up ei ng nz na pe cy
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010283
nt!KiCommitThreadWait+0x24a:
fffff800`03481faa f00fba2e07 lock bts dword ptr [rsi],7 ds:002b:00fffa00`13419850=????????
Resetting default scope

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 0000000000000000 to fffff80003481faa

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`0f0b09b0 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiCommitThreadWait+0x24a

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nt!KiCommitThreadWait+24a
fffff800`03481faa f00fba2e07 lock bts dword ptr [rsi],7

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 0

S... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/210191-bsod-playing-skyrim-error-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi there,
I am a first time poster...also not the most technical type
I?m getting this error for several days now. It occures mostly when i play games for about 10-30 minutes and sometimes when just browsing web.
Well it seems to be happening more and more, for the past three hours I got BSOD 5 times
Attachment 281111
Also english is not my native language so please forgive the grammar mistakes
Thanks

A:BSOD when playing any game, error 0x0000003B

Your installation is counterfeit, you appear to have a OEM_SLP key on a retail motherboard, please format and install with a genuine key.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/300870-bsod-when-playing-any-game-error-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi I have recently started getting a bsod x a whilst entering into a game mechwarrior online It never happens during game only when I'm loading in Ive also had x b shortly after loading into windows and also x d i think also from the game I usually have teamspeak on at the same time as this is a team game I ran memtest today and identified stick that was faulty in test and removed that from the system but I have just had the error again This started happening when i upgraded my processor on thursday adding a closed system water cooler to keep it cool I'm wondering if my system is over heating I have been keeping an eye on the MB temps whilst playing and the highest that one particular sensor gets is around degrees c I have added cooling to the northbridge by way of a fan the vid card does rapidly increase Bsod 0x0000001a or 0x000000d1 playing 0x0000003b and MWO to around - whilst playing but this should be ok by my understanding HD I'm at my wits end can anyone help Ive tried to add as much detail as I can please let me know if you need more

A:Bsod playing MWO 0x0000001a or 0x000000d1 and 0x0000003b

Hello GilRichards

You have many dump files in your upload dating back many months have you had previous issues that have been resolved or is this an ongoing issue, there are many dumps dated 17th-19th April

Please fill in your system specs so we know what we are dealing with
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/180324-system-info-see-your-system-specs.html
and please include details of previous & current cpu/setup and dates when things were changed so we know what dumps to look at

If your OCing in anyway stop, return everything to stock settings for the purposes of testing

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/287028-bsod-playing-mwo-0x0000001a-0x000000d1-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Well, I am often getting BSoDs with the error code 0x0000003b, specially when playing.
After like 10 minutes playing, my PC usually is getting BSoD, and sometimes specifies a driver name.
I had this problem one month ago, I formatted my computer and everything went well, but today I'm getting it again.
Please help me!

A:BSoD error 0x0000003b, specially when playing

Quote: Originally Posted by deliciousPizza

Well, I am often getting BSoDs with the error code 0x0000003b, specially when playing.
After like 10 minutes playing, my PC usually is getting BSoD, and sometimes specifies a driver name.
I had this problem one month ago, I formatted my computer and everything went well, but today I'm getting it again.
Please help me!

Last Minidump that I got is attached to the thread.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/399442-bsod-error-0x0000003b-specially-when-playing.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF9600019C302
BCP3: FFFFF8800957EF10

Keep crashing during Skyrim. Other games seem to work fine. Whocrash thinks it maybe USB 3.0.

A:BSOD playing Skyrim, error 0x0000003b

sorry, couldn't get .zip to work, heres the file

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/316916-bsod-playing-skyrim-error-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Since some days I started getting BSOD's while playing Battefield 3.

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64
I have this rig about 6 months.

Someone can help me and tell me what could possibly be the problem?

Thank You.

A:BSOD playing Battlefield 3, error 0x0000003b

Quote: Originally Posted by blacblu

Since some days I started getting BSOD's while playing Battefield 3.

I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate x64
I have this rig about 6 months.

Someone can help me and tell me what could possibly be the problem?

Thank You.

Your Kaspersky caused audiodg to crash.
I do notice Kaspersky which is a frequent cause of BSOD's. I would remove and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST.

http://support.kaspersky.com/downloa...vremover10.zip

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/200728-bsod-playing-battlefield-3-error-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 72.24%

I've been getting bluescreens now almost every day while playing Heroes of Newerth, I've uploaded the logs (hopefully it works, never done it before!) for you to have a look at.
My computer specs are in my profile as requested on sign up.

Thanks in advance Saintsixx

A:BSOD Playing Heroes of Newerth 0x0000003b

Code:
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff88008ba6755, fffff8800adba2b0, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for RTKVHD64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for RTKVHD64.sys
Probably caused by : RTKVHD64.sys ( RTKVHD64+187755 )

Code:
Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, memory

Code:
1: kd> lmvm RTKVHD64
start end module name
fffff880`08a1f000 fffff880`08bff880 RTKVHD64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: RTKVHD64.sys
Image path: RTKVHD64.sys
Image name: RTKVHD64.sys
Timestamp: Wed Aug 05 10:46:28 2009 (4A7954F4)
CheckSum: 001E3FAB
ImageSize: 001E0880
Your Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver seems to be a potential cause and is very outdated, please update the driver from here - Realtek

You may want to check your motherboard/system manufacturer website for a updated driver, if you can't find the appropriate driver from the Realtek website.

Motherboard Information -

Code:
1: kd> !sysinfo machineid
Machine ID Information [From Smbios 2.5, DMIVersion 0, Size=2081]
BiosMajorRelease = 8
BiosMinorRelease = 14
BiosVendor = American Megatrends Inc.
BiosVersion = 080014
BiosReleaseDate = 09/25/2009
SystemManufacturer = Advent
SystemProductName = Centurion CPQ9104
SystemFamily = To Be Filled By O.E.M.
SystemVersion = To Be Filled By O.E.M.
SystemSKU = RS780M02-GAR
BaseBoardManufacturer = FOXCONN
BaseBoardProduct = A7VMX-K
BaseBoardVersion = 1.0
You may want to also check for a BIOS update.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/291479-bsod-playing-heroes-newerth-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi I have upgraded my current PC and it was running fine for the past week Yesterday I played Hitman Blood Money and StarCraft II campaign for hours DotA error BSOD 0x0000003b playing 2, straight Earlier morning my brother used the pc and played DotA and he got BSOD playing DotA 2, error 0x0000003b a BSOD error x b We have restarted the system and played DotA with bots and after minutes of playtime the same BSOD occur Please help and if you need additional information please let me know Thank you Here is the error from Event Viewer The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck The bugcheck was x b x c xfffff e a xfffff ab x A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id - - - BSOD playing DotA 2, error 0x0000003b Provider Name Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Guid ABCE E -DE - - - FA C EventSourceName BugCheck - EventID Qualifiers Version Level Task Opcode Keywords x - TimeCreated SystemTime - - T Z EventRecordID Correlation - Execution ProcessID ThreadID Channel System Computer CLAVANO-PC Security - EventData param x b x c xfffff e a xfffff ab x param C Windows MEMORY DMP param - - Here is the Dump File PLEASE HELP ME

A:BSOD playing DotA 2, error 0x0000003b

Dont use a BETA display driver.

Uninstall the installed display driver using DDU. Then install the CCC 14.4 WHQL only.

Let us know for any further BSOD after doing it.

* For any further BSOD, attach the complete data following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions . A stray crash dump does not give a clear perspective.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/363644-bsod-playing-dota-2-error-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi,

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION+ ntoskrnl.exe+7efc0 is the error displayed cannot seem to put the culprit to rest

Had 4 of these over last two months each time playing games, each time memtested overnight- passed
done various checks all seem to get nowhere these usually happen after about a couple of hours into the games and then play for weeks on end without problems

Drivers - i hope/believe all are up to date - read a few times this above error is related to a graphics driver

Antivirus Microsoft security essentials - scanned Full -Nothing found

any Help on getting to the bottom of this would be appreciated

A:BSOD often playing Games (Civ5, COD MW3) 0x0000003b

Windows Genuine and Activation Issue Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/277371-bsod-often-playing-games-civ5-cod-mw3-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Keep blue screening but only while playing Witcher and only in the last week or so after installing expansion data or could be due to a GOG update hard to tell as both have occurred within the last week or so I believe so not sure which may be triggering the issues I have the game on GOG and have tried a million fixes but none work so I am just hoping that 0x000000D1 playing - BSOD's 3 Multiple 0x0000003B Witcher and something helpful might be learned from my Multiple BSOD's playing Witcher 3 - 0x000000D1 and 0x0000003B dmp files to help me figure out what is causing the issue I have updated to the latest drives and am not currently running antivirus software that could be conflicting I have also turned off things like Gefore Experience and the GOG in-game overlay and other things so this is my last hope Any help you can offer would be appreciated ok if you can solve this then I'd actually love you forever and might be willing to give you my first born I'm hoping all my system spec info I filled out when I registered is visible if not I can reply with that info I also took a picture of my last two BSOD so can upload those if needed as well Just let me know Thanks Stacy

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/393474-multiple-bsods-playing-witcher-3-0x000000d1-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 71.38%

While playing ArmA 3, Elite Dangerous, or GTA. I crash constantly and have been trying to troubleshoot it myself. I've come to the conclusion that I should hand it off to the experts. Files are posted. Thank you and have great evening!

A:BSOD playing games/streaming, error 0x0000003b

I've had no changes to my crashing, but it is still consistent. Any other information you guys require?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/374478-bsod-playing-games-streaming-error-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi I hope someone can help me I am new to all of this error reporting but I've tried error and Playing SW:ToR BF3 0x0000001e BSOD Skyrim, and 0x0000003b to use the web to find answers before coming here and I hope I have attached all the necessary files I am running Windows Home Premium bit version here's a rough look at my system gb ddr part no CT KIT BA B - not BSOD Playing Skyrim, BF3 and SW:ToR error 0x0000001e and 0x0000003b sure that's any help AMD Phenom II x ghz CPU ATI HD GPU ASUS M A PRO AMD SOCKET AM MOTHERBOARD Line Toneport UX Soundcard usb interface I am not overclocking anything and my PC runs a ton of applications fine I use it to record live music via my toneport soundcard and I edit and render videos with Sony Vegas fine I just get a BSOD when using any games within to hours I have tried clean drivers for my GPU even using a driver sweeper software from safe mode I have tried to check that all my drivers are up to date in fact I have plenty of free space on my hard drive and my PC case is very cool the temps are around - degrees for the board and cpu at idle and - at load the gpu temps are degrees max when playing games etc I've tried everything except dropkicking it I see a lot of errors like mine but I don't have the skills to solve this puzzle please help Thanks for reading this Pete PS All the components bar the CPU are less than months old free from dust and securely fastened

A:BSOD Playing Skyrim, BF3 and SW:ToR error 0x0000001e and 0x0000003b

Welcome to Sevenforums; I hope we can be of assistance. Bear with me as this takes a bit of time to digest all the information in the bug report you filled out; usually ~20-30 minutes. I will try to post the most relevant information first.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/203001-bsod-playing-skyrim-bf3-sw-tor-error-0x0000001e-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi, I've been having fairly regular BSODs with the above error code for a few months now, yesterday I did a massive Windows Update, I think I've updated all my drivers, but still keep getting it now and again. It seems to be triggered by playing videos or sound files, although it's not every time. Grateful for any help!

A:BSOD when playing sound/video, error 0x0000003B

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8000456a890, fffff8800a5b5130, 0}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswSnx.SYS
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswSnx.SYS
Probably caused by : aswSnx.SYS ( aswSnx+2c31a )

---------

Welcome to sevenforums,

Its a driver that is causing your issues, this is the driver:

avast! Virtualization Driver

Please update this: http://support.avast.com/

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/343574-bsod-when-playing-sound-video-error-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 71.38%

So,yes i'm experiencing BSOD,and this doesn't happend all the time,it's just random..and it's not the only game wich does this.GTA IV happend too.And one time when i clicked right click on a folder in taskbar. This thing it's kinda annoying allready,and someone sayd me you guys could help.
I also got some win32k.sys BSOD also.(I don't know the error code)

- x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x64
- the original installed OS on the system? NO
- an OEM or full retail version? I have it from a friend
- OEM = came pre-installed on system
- Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer

- What is the age of system (hardware)? Bought it 17 August, 2011
- What is the age of OS installation (have you re-installed the OS?) I installed it on 17 August, 2011

A:BSOD playing Mirrors Edge, **STOP: 0x0000003B

Please run memtest86 on you computer via this guide:

Also please uninstall sptd.sys from your system this is a major cause of BSOD's please download and run this tool and click uninstall:
DuplexSecure - Downloads

Please use magiciso's magic disk instead: Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) Overview

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 AMD64
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads\Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2\083111-41933-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*F:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7600.16841.amd64fre.win7_gdr.110622-1503
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03060000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`0329de70
Debug session time: Tue Aug 30 20:56:01.012 2011 (UTC - 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 9:37:51.214
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 50, {fffff900c2c93030, 0, fffff9600030f80d, 0}
Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!SFMLOGICALSURFACE::OwnsSurfaceCleanup+2d )

---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Invalid system memory was referenced. This cannot be protected by try-except,
it must be protected by a Probe. Typically the address is just plain bad or it
is pointing at freed memory.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffff900c2c93030, memory referenced.
Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation.
Arg3: fffff9600030f80d, If non-zero, the instruction address which referenced the bad memory
address.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------
Could not read faulting driver name

READ_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800033080e0
fffff900c2c93030

FAULTING_IP:
win32k!SFMLOGICALSURFACE::OwnsSurfaceCleanup+2d
fffff960`0030f80d 488b4f20 mov rcx,qword ptr [rdi+20h]

MM_INTERNAL_CODE: 0

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50

PROCESS_NAME: dwm.exe

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

TRAP_FRAME: fffff880097c38e0 -- (.trap 0xfffff880097c38e0)
NOTE: The trap frame does not contain all registers.
Some register values may be zeroed or incorrect.
rax=0000000000000011 rbx=0000000000000000 rcx=fffff900c00f8190
rdx=000000007d1221d4 rsi=0000000000000000 rdi=0000000000000000
rip=fffff9600030f80d rsp=fffff880097c3a70 rbp=0000000000000001
r8=0000000000000000 r9=0000000000000410 r10=fffff80003060000
r11=0000000000000022 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000000
r14=0000000000000000 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na po nc
win32k!SFMLOGICALSURFACE::OwnsSurfaceCleanup+0... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/186043-bsod-playing-mirrors-edge-stop-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I've been having very random BSOD's while gaming I can't seem to find a pattern for CS:GO/APB/ARMA 0x0000003b playing & 0x000000a II, error BSOD it Sometimes it can happen several times within and hour or not for hours It only occurs during gaming BSOD playing CS:GO/APB/ARMA II, error 0x0000003b & 0x000000a Normal operation web browsing ect is not affected Specs Windows Professional bit i k Asus P z -v G DDR mhz Sapphire OC Gb running an eyefinity display group G Sandisk SSD OS Drive TB Seagate Antec cooler w Majesty PSU I have already ran mem tests passes with no errors I also did a system verifier that also came back with no errors I just reformatted as well thinking that it would solve it hence only dump files at this time no luck I also did a video card stress test with FurMark at max BSOD playing CS:GO/APB/ARMA II, error 0x0000003b & 0x000000a settings for an hour in an attempt to replicate the BSOD No luck with that either though that card took the stress like a boss Sledgehammer is already on standby at this point

A:BSOD playing CS:GO/APB/ARMA II, error 0x0000003b & 0x000000a

Hello fxblaze and welcome to Sevenforums.

As it's only happening during gaming, what's the temperatures just before a crash? You can download Speccy and monitor those numbers.
Different culprits pointed towards your ATI Graphics Driver. Driver Sweeper will ensure that you'd have a clean install at the end of the procedure, and by that no leftover files that'd bork the system.

* Make your way to ATI Drivers - Downloads and download the latest driver for your card, save it to your desktop for instance
* Uninstall the Graphic driver you currently have and all its extensions (do not reboot yet)
* Download Driver Sweeper
* Get to safe mode (without network) and search for Driver Sweeper in your START
* Select all the ATI components and analyse them
* Clean them, head into Windows without internet and install the driver you've downloaded previouslyBest Regards,
Frederik.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/250462-bsod-playing-cs-go-apb-arma-ii-error-0x0000003b-0x000000a.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I get this BSOD when I play Planetside after about minutes of gameplay I have found that if I turn off Shadowplay in the Nvidia GeForce Experience I can extend that time to around hours but I don't like that It still ends up BSOD eventually and it's quite random In the game I will start to hear garbled noise like a lower toned version of the sound I should hear When that happens it's like a warning to slow down If I stop what I'm doing and wait a second it will right itself and I'll be ok If I hear this in a larger fight or in a situation where I can't control the noise levels it seems to go over the 0x0000003b Planetside2 ladfGSRamd64.sys playing BSOD Error edge and BSOD Here is what I have done in no particular order Clean install of Nvidia graphics personally deleting all the files Clean install of Logitech Gaming Software personally deleting all the files Trying an older version of my graphics drivers I knew worked previously Different Shadowplay settings Updated some motherboard drivers Installed Samsung Magician for my SSD Installed CoreTemp to see heat and performance Installed MSI Afterburner and Kombuster to check GCard heat and performance Tested the RAM with Windows Memory Test it got to and then resumed to the OS so I think that means it passed Tried screaming at headphones Threatened the graphics drivers and LGS drivers Lost hope EDIT sfc scannow said no errors forgot to mention I BSOD playing Planetside2 Error 0x0000003b ladfGSRamd64.sys did that Like I said above if I turn off shadowplay I can play uninterrupted for a very long time but it still eventually frequently BSOD playing Planetside2 Error 0x0000003b ladfGSRamd64.sys kicks me out I should also mention that my parents limit my internet connection which makes nvidia geforce experience weird and won't let me touch BSOD playing Planetside2 Error 0x0000003b ladfGSRamd64.sys shadowplay at all It won't even show the option when I'm offline Either way I BSOD with or without internet but I don't want to since I can keep playing Planetside as long as I stay connected The block only limits it to new connections so if I don't BSOD I can keep playing PS even though I am blocked PS The dm log collector didn't work right on my PC I hit quot any button quot and it made a folder called SFdebugFiles which only has text in the hosts txt file and the updatelog txt file and once I hit quot any button quot the second time the folder disappears and I get no zip file Thank you for any help you have Calvissuperman

A:BSOD playing Planetside2 Error 0x0000003b ladfGSRamd64.sys

Hello and welcome to SevenForums!
When i come home i will take a look at the log. Nice Magmortar avatar BTW

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/361686-bsod-playing-planetside2-error-0x0000003b-ladfgsramd64-sys.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I've tried to figure it out for ages and nothing works. It has happened so frequently that I've just sort of adapted to it interrupting me on a daily basis. Maybe you guys can chime in? I'm lost..

errors include: System Exception 0x0000003B, 0x00000000C0000005, 0xFFFFF800034C9044, 0xFFFFF88009136050, 0x000000000000000

and: STOP:0x000000BE / Win32k.sys etc.

Happens mostly while playing games, but also can occur during just regular browsing, etc.

A:BSOD While playing various games and just browsing, Errors: 0x0000003B

Still trying everything via. tips in this forum, nothing.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/369939-bsod-while-playing-various-games-just-browsing-errors-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 70.52%

i am having this problem after i change my video cards i upgraded a 460 SLI to a 680
i have run 3dmark11 to try to replicate the bsod or something and nothing happends
i clean my hardware and change the thermal compound then i played some bf3 and paff the same bsod =(

pd: sorry for my english
i forgot to say that i have the last beta drivers from nvidia because with the WHQL i was having problems in gw2
Attachment 231326

A:BSOD playing bf3, hal.dll hal.dll+12a3b , ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+18

Welcome

For the bug check you're getting go through:
Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

Also get a latest version of your BIOS.

Code:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 X86
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Yusra\Downloads\Fayer\SF_11-09-2012\091112-23509-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\SymCache*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (8 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7601.17835.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120503-2030
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03667000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`038ab670
Debug session time: Wed Sep 12 06:29:05.072 2012 (UTC + 6:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 7:04:57.025
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa80086cf028, ba000000, 400405}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : hardware

---------

5: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Arguments:
Arg2: fffffa80086cf028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 00000000ba000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000400405, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel

CURRENT_IRQL: f

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`030acb58 fffff800`03630a3b : 00000000`00000124 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`086cf028 00000000`ba000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`030acb60 fffff800`037f3b03 : 00000000`00000001 fffffa80`0860b890 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0860b8e0 : hal!HalBugCheckSystem+0x1e3
fffff880`030acba0 fffff800`03630700 : 00000000`00000728 fffffa80`0860b890 fffff880`030acf30 fffff880`030acf00 : nt!WheaReportHwError+0x263
fffff880`030acc00 fffff800`03630052 : fffffa80`0860b890 fffff880`030acf30 fffffa80`0860b890 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMcaReportError+0x4c
fffff880`030acd50 fffff800`0362ff0d : 00000000`00000008 00000000`00000001 fffff880`030acfb0 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandler+0x9e
fffff880`030acd90 fffff800`03623e88 : 0000003b`5e9a7a72 fffffa80`0ae15ac8 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalpMceHandlerWithRendezvous+0x55
fffff880`030acdc0 fffff800`036e4aac : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : hal!HalHandleMcheck+0x40
fffff880`030acdf0 fffff800`036e4913 : 00000000`00000000 00000... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/252352-bsod-playing-bf3-hal-dll-hal-dll-12a3b-ntoskrnl-exe-ntoskrnl-exe-18-a.html
Relevancy 70.52%

BSOD Playing BF3 error 0x0000003B, 0x0000000D1, 0x0000000A & 0x0000007F. So far.

I dont know what the heck is going on, but it seems to crash mostly when I am playing Battlefireld 3. I ran a diagnostics check and nothing came from it. I also did a stress test on my Video card (Nvidia GeForce 560 Ti) and nothing came from that either.

My system is an Alienware Aurora
Mother board is Alienware w Intel Core i7 920

A:BSOD Playing BF3 error 0x0000003B, 0x0000000D1, 0x0000000A & 0x0000007

Post it following the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/269765-bsod-playing-bf3-error-0x0000003b-0x0000000d1-0x0000000a-0x0000007.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi everyone, I have an Asus A43S

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz 8GB RAM
nvidia gt 540m (updated to latest driver that was available on their website)
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
it is also an OEM version.

I received a BSOD with stop error 0x0000003B when playing an online game. I've played this game many times on this laptop without this error up till now. I've attached the mini dump file in this post but i did not attach the perfmon /report however because I would receive an error saying that the data collection has timed out.

I really hope you guys can help me out with this problem I'm having.
Thanks

A:BSOD while playing online games, Stop error 0x0000003B

Quote: Originally Posted by cueball05

Hi everyone, I have an Asus A43S

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M

Yes and ???

Just how may we help you?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/231215-bsod-while-playing-online-games-stop-error-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 70.52%

When I play games I randomly get blue screened can anyone help I'm running windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. All help is appreciated I've had this problem for I don't know how long

A:Random BSOD when playing games bug check code 0x0000003b

Hi.

Remove avg from your system.

Download,install and use Microsoft Security Essentials with windows firewall.

Update your Saitek HDD Filter Driver Download drivers and software for Saitek products.

Download and install the new version of Driver Sweeper.

Download the most recent software\driver for your ati AMD Graphics Drivers & Software

Uninstall ati software\driver,restart in safe mode,run driver sweeper,choose only AMD-Display and clean,restart in normal mode.
Install the new ati software\driver,restart.

Update DirectX.
Run SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker run it 2-3 times if needed.
Read carefully the instructions and run http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/160729-nvidia-amd-video-card-test-occt.html post here the results.

Run RAM - Test with Memtest86+
Leave it to run overnight.
Finish and post back.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/201754-random-bsod-when-playing-games-bug-check-code-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hey guys, first post I have made here so cut me some slack if I make any mistakes. I have had this bsod twice and it was the same each time. I am walking around in game and then the game freezes and I hear a buzzing sound through my headset then I bsod. I have the 2 dumps and am hoping that I can get a little help.

A:BSOD playing Fallout New Vegas, stop code 0x0000003b

Code:
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80003299e4e, fffff8800a2e1be0, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiSignalSynchronizationObject+4e )

Code:
Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, memory
Update:

Code:
0: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm
start end module name
fffff880`0561f000 fffff880`060c6000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
Image name: nvlddmkm.sys
Timestamp: Fri Jan 18 13:22:15 2013 (50F94C87)
CheckSum: 00A92B69
ImageSize: 00AA7000
Your nVidia graphics card driver seems to be outdated and a potential cause, please update following these steps:Download Driver
Start Type: Device Manager
Expand Display Adapters
Right-Click Driver Name, Uninstall
Reboot
Run Driver Sweeper
Reboot
Install Downloaded Driver
Driver Sweeper will scan for any left over files from the old driver, old driver files can cause conflicts with new driver installations. Create a System Restore point beforehand, in case any problems or issues arise.

Driver Sweeper:Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling

Quote:
Version: 320.18
Release Date for Desktops and Notebooks : May 23rd 2013
In Device Manager: 9.18.13.2018

Latest NVIDIA ForceWare Video Drivers Windows 7
Update:

Code:
0: kd> lmvm stdriver64
start end module name
fffff880`04166000 fffff880`04177000 stdriver64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: stdriver64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\stdriver64.sys
Image name: stdriver64.sys
Timestamp: Mon Dec 13 03:30:59 2010 (4D059373)
CheckSum: 0001B4CC
ImageSize: 00011000
Please update your Sound tap driver Upper Class Filter Driver v2.0.0.0, which use the support page, if the driver is still causing problems then completely remove it.

Could you explain this please?

Code:
127.0.0.1 65.52.240.48
127.0.0.1 activation.cloud.techsmith.com

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/293755-bsod-playing-fallout-new-vegas-stop-code-0x0000003b.html
Relevancy 70.52%

i got this bsod while playing dota and its frustrates me cause i get lot of abandon and become low on mmr
and i got it even when watching anime on chrome.
btw before that i got error 0x00000050 2 times, i thought the source of bsod is because i set the virtual memory on "no paging file" thats why i change it back to "system mangage",did i make a good move here?

thanks for any help and sorry for my bad english

Relevancy 70.52%

It appears I've got a random issue with driver 'ntoskrnl.exe' - I've recently run two back to back memtests and I've found no memory issues.

I build a new system about every 2 years and this system is about 4 months old. You can view my system specs for more details.

I run multiple programs while working ( I develop web applications ) and I've noticed that this last time I got a BSOD, I had opened a new window on my 2nd monitor and started a YouTube Music Video.

I've had a total of 4 BSODs since the build.
10-24-2013 BSOD Driver ntoskrnl.exe
1-4-2013 BSOD Driver ntoskrnl.exe
1-31-2013 BSOD Driver ntoskrnl.exe
and then again.. yesterday..
2-4-2013 BSOD Driver ntoskrnl.exe

A:BSOD while editing code and playing video. Error 0x0000003b

Hi PHPDev,

The 'Bug Check Code' may indicate a 'driver related' issue. You may try the following 'Microsoft Hotfix' to see if that works: Stop error code 0x0000003B (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION) on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 when you use some IEEE 1394 devices

If the issue persists, you may try updating the 'graphic card drivers'. If you still experience this issue, try re-installing the 'graphic drivers' and recheck results.

Hope this helps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/277241-bsod-while-editing-code-playing-video-error-0x0000003b.html