Windows Support Forum

Diagnose connection error

Q: Diagnose connection error

Hello,

I've just changed my internet from wireless to wired using a D-Link 2780 modem connected to a gigabyte SP2612R Network Adapter.since then I have had nothing but problems.

Youtube will not play videos - it's just the rotating timer circle all the time. IE 8 opens to a Diagnose Connection Problem even though connection is good - if I then search anywhere there's no problem.

Various Websites give me a 'Diagnose Connection Error' usually https sites.

I've run a Malawarebytes scan which found one issue which was fixed. But still the same annoying issues.

I using Windows XP and I connect with TALKTALK.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

David

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Diagnose connection error

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Diagnose connection error

Sorry - I copied a Hijack this log and Malawarebytes in this post but it doesn't seem to have copied correctly. I've now uploaded these logs.

David

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/diagnose-connection-error.180820/
Relevancy 58.05%

I just upgraded from IE to IE On my Win XP platform And ever since then my default start page Google refuses to launch on first go The error always comes up - quot IE cannot display the Web Page Problem - 8 Diagnose IE Connection Startup Error quot quot Diagnose Connection Problem quot appears And as soon as I click IE 8 Startup Error - Diagnose Connection Problem it I do not even have to wait for it to run my Google IE 8 Startup Error - Diagnose Connection Problem page comes up immediately So all I do is to click the Diagnose Button then hit CANCEl and my Google comes up And from then on as long as I am on the same instance of IE all my pages load properly Now here s the weird thing - if my default Start up page is quot MSN quot or even quot CNN quot - I do not have this problem It only refuses to start with Google I can put Google on any Tab - it is the same It seems to just block Google for that first time Anyone else facing this mysterious problem Hope someone can give me some pointers - other than pulling I E out and re-installing IE Actually wish I had not installed IE nbsp

A:IE 8 Startup Error - Diagnose Connection Problem

Im not familiar with this problem, but I think there are already some updates / bug fixes for ie8. have you run the windows updates since installing the new browser ?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ie-8-startup-error-diagnose-connection-problem.834877/
Relevancy 46.01%

So the basic problem is I have noticed that my connection has been performing at a less than favorable pace so as a result I have tried to use the diagnose feature. This used to clear up the problem and worked fine when I first purchased my computer. About a week ago I tried to do the same but instead I got an error saying...

An Error has occurred while troubleshooting:
An Unexpected error has occurred. The Troubleshooting wizard can't continue

Package ID: NetworkDiagnostics
Path: C:\Windows\diagnostics\system\networking
Error Code:0x80131047
Source: Engine
User: Jon-PC\Jon
Context: Restricted

Please help! I have tried system restores which fix the problem for a week then reverts back to this broken state.

I do not wish to re-install my computer but if that is a must I will do it.

Thanks to all that listened
-Jon

A:Help Please [Cannot Diagnose Connection]

Bump

Any help out there?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/117146-help-please-cannot-diagnose-connection.html
Relevancy 45.58%

I share an Internet connection with my daughter and I can not seem to get it work properly. We had a good connection for a year, dissconnected it 2 weeks ago and now I can not get it back. First I had to retrieve a the IP Address for her computer, fixed that and now her Internet Explorer will not display anything and says there is a connection problem. I know that both computers are connected because the bridge is connected on my end and her computer is no longer indicating that there is no longer limited or no connection indicator on. I still don't know what is going on! Her diagnostic says : Can't get proxy settings via automatic proxy configuration mechanism, no default gateway entry, could not make HTTP, HTTPS or FTP connection and unexpected error from iphlapi, the pipe is closed and last Error 12007. Please help?

A:Diagnose connection Problems

Hello and Welcome to TSF!

Try this simple test. Restart her computer then Tap F8 and select Safe Mode with Networking, from here see if she's able to connect to the Internet.

=========================
If unsuccessful, please provide an ipconfig /all of her computer:
Click on Start => run and type cmd and press enter. From the command prompt screen, type the word ipconfig /all and press enter. Right click on the black screen choose Select All and Paste the results here.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/diagnose-connection-problems-512561.html
Relevancy 45.58%

All of a sudden I can not get on IE. The screen says to diagnose connection problems. My laptop is wireless and IS connected. I only have IE to get online so this is really bothersome. Please help me!!!

A:IE keeps saying diagnose connection problems

Do other programs that require the internet work? for example windows updates, MSN, online gaming etc.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/ie-keeps-saying-diagnose-connection-problems-495484.html
Relevancy 45.58%

I m the newest kid on this block and I have read a few of these posts I have a broadband connection Problems Connection Diagnose with a new Netgear v router The wireless works great but my main computer Diagnose Connection Problems a wired one with Windows does not connect with the router The main computer does not currently have a wireless Diagnose Connection Problems card I may get one but I Diagnose Connection Problems don t live next door to a supplier I have a little one that connects to it wired with Windows XP It connects also wirelessly No problem with this one but it s not the one I want to use Yes and I checked the wiring for problems The same wire that I m using now doesn t make any difference which computer I m working on I went into the command prompt on my unconnected computer and used the following command ipconfig all gt network txt amp network txt I got the results as attached to this post Please if anyone can take a look at it and figure out what s wrong please let me know Thanks in advance lt edited post to include the ipconfig all - easier to read - etaf moderator gt Windows IP Configuration Host Name virginia Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Physical Address E -CB- E-E -EA- DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe dd Preferred Autoconfiguration IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Default Gateway DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - -BB-AF-ED-E -CB- E-E -EA- DNS Servers fec ffff fec ffff fec ffff NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Tunnel adapter isatap F C D - B F- EBE-A B - AB AD Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter TO Adapter Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft to Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Click to expand nbsp

Relevancy 45.15%

I have a mbit download speed from my local ISP a DSL service When I'm downloading a file I usually see speeds of k sec but as of a few days ago I'm only getting k sec Called the ISP and they say all is well on their end it must be a virus or something with my machine I ran several scans with different products which find no problems I then tried hooking up to another computer I have but rarely use and have the SAME slow connections speed which makes me doubtful it's an issue on my end Nevertheless I followed some instructions for cleaning DNS history cookies history etc I tried to quot rollback quot my network adapter driver but that me connection! diagnose WIRED Help slow option was quot greyed-out quot and unavailable I then updated my network adapter driver from the manufacturer's website NO improvement When I login into my DSL modem D-Link however it looks as if it quot sees quot the correct high download upload speeds that I'm paying for I really don't know what to do try next Any suggestions would be very appreciated Thanks

A:Help me diagnose slow WIRED connection!

pzinser:

Go to SpeedGuide.net :: The Broadband Guide

From the Menu Choose: Broadband/Boadband Tools/SG TCP/IP Analyser

This is a great site with a lot of helpful information.

Welcome to SF!

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/127438-help-me-diagnose-slow-wired-connection.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi A friend of Please Help Internet Diagnose an Connection Me Problem mine has a two computer network setup that uses Comcast High Speed Internet to access the internet He has DHCP not a static IP The two computers can talk to each other on the LAN as well However recently he cannot access the internet at all At first it started with one computer He called the Comcast guy and he came out and claimed that the other computer can access the internet fine and that he should reformat the first computer and reinstall Windows He called me up not liking this advice and I went over to do some troubleshooting myself I brought my MacBook Pro over and basically started with what I think all troubleshooting should start with and that is a direct connection to the internet through the cable modem I Please Help Me Diagnose an Internet Connection Problem plugged the ethernet cable into my computer and NO internet access on my computer Remember this is a straight up connection from the MacBook Pro Please Help Me Diagnose an Internet Connection Problem to the cable modem out to the internet No router middle man or anything NOTHING So that lead me to believe that there are possibilities The cable modem is screwed up I tried powering off and on again many times but to no avail There is a problem with the actual coax line to that runs into the cable modem Somehow he got changed to a static IP address Comcast had an outage at the very moment I was diagnosing the problem Seems very unlikely but possible Now looking at some network utilities on my MacBook Pro I did notice it was receiving information IP address x x Subnet Router Also DNS was shown DNS with a search url of hsd comcast net However I noticed that while send packets were plentiful the number of receive packets were very low Any ideas Thanks a lot nbsp

Relevancy 45.15%

Hello.

Firstly forgive me but although my dads pc is on vista currently I trust your knowledge and input on an issue that can really occur across multiple platforms.. Now the issue he had before was an error within chrome and IE claiming it was unable to connect to proxy server. Anyway that was solved by simply specifying in Internet properties to auto detect proxy settings.

Now the issue he gets on his desktop (via Ethernet connection) is that he is needing to repair the Internet connection for it to renew IP address and only then does he successfully connect to the Internet (before he simply gets cannot connect to webpage) until he does a diagnose and repair right clicking on the adapter in task bar.

A:Having to diagnose and repair network connection at every

Please navigate yourself to Windows Vista Forums for vista problems

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/58019-having-diagnose-repair-network-connection-every.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Hi I have some issues connecting to the internet using internet explorer and any other internet explorer e g firefox from my PC Just to explain the setup first of all I have a virgin media cable DSL modem originally connected via usb I have recently connected a Belkin DSL wireless N-Router to also connect wireless laptops within the house The PC is now hardwired via ethernet from the router to the PC I have had no previous problems with connecting any of the computers to the internet Just today i loaded up internet explorer from the PC but it was unable to connect to the internet I checked the connection from the laptop which is wireless and it connected fine I have deduced there are no problems with the internet connection Second I have checked the status of the connection through the network connections Although it shows the connection has been working fine i have clicked the repair button to refresh this anyway Still no luck Can not connect to the internet I removed the wireless router from the equation temporarily to deduce whether this was the issue i e connected the old cable DSL modem directly to the PC via usb This time it showed limited connectivity The message under the status window displayed quot unable to assign a network address to this computer quot I clicked repair and unfortunately it was unable Problems Network Diagnose Connection to repair as it was not creating a connection How may I resolve this issue Many thanks buzf

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/diagnose-network-connection-problems-267638.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I'm having firewall issues I think No scratch that I have no idea Something is stopping most of my apps from connecting to the internet except for browsers I tried shutting the firewall down but that didn't help I'll link to screenshots found in my Google Drive but they will be deleted once my problem is solved Gotta save space I'm already paying for it https docs google com drawings d it usp sharing And for some history Let's see The first weird thing that happened was that my computer was really slow so I uninstalled several apps I idea HELP! issues? wrong! connection do what's How No diagnose that I remember installing but not using But I decided to do it in Safe Mode since my computer was HELP! How do I diagnose connection issues? No idea what's wrong! so bogged down While the files were erasing I decided to play games online but apparently my WiFi card shuts off when I use Safe Mode Later I restarted and it's going WAY faster So far so good but later I noticed that my copy of AVG wouldn't update Then multiplayer games wouldn't work Then I tried installing Firefox Aurora Their nightly build version It needs to update right before you install so you get the installer and it downloads the updated portions Result FAIL And I also use PortableApps com software and they quit updating too And I also use a browser with built-in security called Comodo Dragon FAIL Nothing's working What's going on I've tried a lot of things to solve it Tweaking firewall options shutting the firewall down scanning for what viruses I can find while handicapped Nothing is helping Can I get a hand here

A:HELP! How do I diagnose connection issues? No idea what's wrong!

Welcome to the Seven Forums.

You can post/host imagines on the forum:
Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

You could try a scan with WDO:
What is Windows Defender Offline?

And you might want to try the steps here...
Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup
...to see if some app is causing this.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/288761-help-how-do-i-diagnose-connection-issues-no-idea-whats-wrong.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I have been having numerous problems with my internet lately. On my desktop, Skype has been routinely causing 30 second interruptions with my internet services (I have already disabled nPnP). In addition, I will often lose connection to Steam while browsing the Steam store and I have had connection problems with at least one other online retailer. Each time, connections are lost for 30 - 60 seconds. It is getting quite irritating.

I am having a slightly different problem on my laptop while it is going through the same router. When streaming videos, they often won't buffer properly or even at all, leading to the video constantly pausing and starting up again.

There are so many things that could be wrong with my connection. It is my network router, my cable modem, my ISP, or even something on my computer. It would be nice if there was a program that could analyze my connection and determine where my internet connection is being severed when it is severed.

Could anyone recommend either a program or a method of diagnosing this problem.

Thanks.

A:Searching for a good way to diagnose my internet connection

First of all, we're going to need a speedtest.net report to see what kind of internet speeds you are dealing with in the first place. Second, when was the last time you did a reset on your router? Here's a link to a program that allows you to monitor your bandwith, which sounds like what you are asking for.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/searching-for-a-good-way-to-diagnose-my-internet-connection.201771/
Relevancy 43.43%

The Facts Constant Firefox quot Cannot find server quot box messages when selecting certain but not ALL sites Site will usually load up after nd or rd try Constant IE quot Diagnose connection problems quot message windows again on certain sites with successful load after nd or rd try Ran Kaspersky Scan Safe Mode Spybot Safe mode Ad-Aware Safe Mode Superantispyware Remover Safe MOde Trojan Remover Microsoft Malicious quot quot Remover Malwarebytes HOusecall chkdsk and still get the above problems I have Kaspersky Anti-virus The facts on this anti-virus program It completely blocked internet access recently Kaspersky wouldn t update No internet access I was getting quot DNS server cache quot issues I dont recall if i saw this on the command find cannot diagnose Firefox, Constant messages server, IE connection prompt black box or somewhere else while trying to restore internet connection Called cable company pinged ok they couldn t help after tha Just on a hunch I reloaded original un-updated anti-virus version updated it and Constant Firefox, IE cannot find server, diagnose connection messages internet access was restored Shortly after I started noticing more than usual error messages as explained above Interestingly enough I noticed the Firefox quot cannot Constant Firefox, IE cannot find server, diagnose connection messages find server quot box also had the phrase quot Dns server quot issue It also blocked chkdsk from operating until a fine lad stated he quot PAUSED quot Kaspersky for an hour which you can do rebooted and it worked Once again I am eyeing Kaspersky with suspicion It is corrupted with critters and not allowing other software access to remove them or do i have critters someplace else HELP i gots the faith DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Owner at on Tue Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - AV Kaspersky Anti-Virus On-access scanning enabled Updated C D BC - - -A F -E C Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcsC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k WudfServiceGroupsvchost exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWService exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC WINDOWS system Rundll exeC WINDOWS system igfxpers exeC WINDOWS system spool drivers w x WrtMon exeC Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exeC WINDOWS system spool drivers w x WrtProc exeC Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus avp exeC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exesvchost exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exeC Program Files Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky Anti-Virus avp exeC WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA EXEC Program Files Canon IJPLM IJPLMSVC EXEC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC Program Files Microsoft LifeCam MSCamS exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeC Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exeC Program Files CyberLink Shared Files RichVideo exeC Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack SeaPort SeaPort exeC Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtsvc exeC WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvcC WINDOWS system MsPMSPSv exeC WINDOWS system SearchIndexer exeC Program Files WinZip WZQKPICK EXEC PROGRA Bandoo Bandoo exeC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Program Files Creative MediaSource CTCMS exeC Program Files Creative MediaSource Detector CTDetect exeC Program Files Creative Sound Blaster Live -bit Equalizer CTEQ exeC Program Files Windows Live Mail wlmail exeC Program Files Windows Live Contacts wlcomm exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC ... Read more

A:Constant Firefox, IE cannot find server, diagnose connection messages

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Also, please subscribe to this topic, so you are notified when someone replies. Please continue to check manually on occasion, as every now and then the email may be caught by your spam filter.To enable topic notifications you should do the following:Click on the My Controls link at the top of the page to enter your control panel.Scroll down to the Options category in the left hand side menu bar and click on the Email Settings link.Put a checkmark in the checkbox labeled Enable 'Email Notification' by default?.Set the If ticked, choose default type: menu option to Immediate Email Notification to have an email sent immediately when someone replied.Information on A/V control HERE

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/286476/constant-firefox-ie-cannot-find-server-diagnose-connection-messages/
Relevancy 43.43%

I reformatted to factory image & am now unable to connect to all websites. It seems primarily https but sometimes http, for instance Google.
Win 7 Home Premium, IE 8.
I have tried various things found online without success. I understand my browser is outdated but can not upgrade it.
Windows Update runs forever -- as long as a day -- but never completes. It did initially report 62 updates and Windows Update is listed as a recent installed update, along with one other article.
Please advise. Thanks

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/629602/secure-websites-cannot-access-webpage-diagnose-connection-problems/
Relevancy 41.28%

I m having problems connecting some devices android apps to my computer via my wi-fi I am usually able to solve the problem by running network diagnostics but after awhile I ll start having network connectivity problems again Whenever I run diagnostics in these situations this error is shown in Event Viewer quot WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped Module Path C Windows system athihvs quot I also receive the error in event viewer on a fairly regular basis quot Your computer was not assigned an address from the network by the DHCP Server for the Network Card with network address x in diagnose Module Receiving time wireless stopped." "WLAN Extensibility I Event Viewer connection warning each has D CC The following error occurred x Your computer will continue to try and Receiving warning "WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped." in Event Viewer each time I diagnose wireless connection obtain an Receiving warning "WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped." in Event Viewer each time I diagnose wireless connection address on its own from the network address DHCP server quot I have checked and my router and WLAN card drivers are both up to date I m wondering if these errors are what is causing my app to lose connection and what I could do to solve the problems Thanks

A:Receiving warning "WLAN Extensibility Module has stopped." in Event Viewer each time I diagnose wireless connection

It may have more to do with the firmware for your wireless adapter than it has to do with the drivers.
Check your PC or laptop manufacturer's website for a firmware update for the wireless adapter.

If they don't have one, check the wireless adapter manufacturer's website instead.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/391859/receiving-warning-wlan-extensibility-module-has-stopped-in-event-viewer-each-time-i-diagnose-wireless-connection/
Relevancy 40.42%

after many failures to upgrade from windows 7 home premium 64 bit to windows 10,  i decided to make a clen install of windows 10. although the system is running once the boot is complete, but the bootup takes almost 1 hour to finish. i tried to make a system diagnose while booting, i receive the error (9LLDU4-55985L-XD6U3G-60QJ03).do you have an idea on what is going onthanks for your help 

A:system diagnose error

Hi, The 24 character error code is a failure of the short Disk Self Test ( DST ) and would indicate that the Hard Drive is failing and needs to be replaced.  This is also consistent with the slow boot issue you describe. If you would like a guide on replacing the Hard Drive yourself, please let me know - include the full Model No. and Product No. of your dm4 series notebook - see Here for a further explanation. Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/system-diagnose-error/td-p/5672790
Relevancy 40.42%

Is there a tool that can tell me exactly why a particular .exe gets system error 193?

In my case, I have written a program that modifies an existing .exe and writes the modified file back out.

Right now, my program does nothing more than add 1000x to every section RVA and then adjust items in the header -- start of code, and entry point -- and clear the checksum. The tool also adjusts most items in the data directories; however, my input .exe has no data directories.

I have attached output from 'objdump -x' on the input and output files, in case you can spot something I failed to adjust.

Does Windows 10 validate the checksum on all executables now? Microsoft's PE format doc says
The following are checked for validation at load time: all drivers, any DLL loaded at boot time, and any DLL that is loaded into a critical Windows process.

A:Want to diagnose cause of system error 193.

It's not the checksum, because I made another output file which is identical to the input file except for clearing the checksum, and it still runs OK.

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/63583-want-diagnose-cause-system-error-193-a.html
Relevancy 39.99%

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode 32 Generic Diagnose help Please system error NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost Generic system 32 error Please help Diagnose exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgchsvx Generic system 32 error Please help Diagnose exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgrsx exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWService exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS system acs exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgwdsvc exeC Program Files TOSHIBA ConfigFree CFSvcs exeC WINDOWS system DVDRAMSV exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC Program Files AVG AVG avgnsx exeC Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack SeaPort SeaPort exeC WINDOWS system svchost exec TOSHIBA IVP swupdate swupdtmr exeC Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Applet TAPPSRV exeC WINDOWS system TODDSrv exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXEC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exeC Program Files TOSHIBA ConfigFree NDSTray exeC Program Files Toshiba Toshiba Applet thotkey exeC Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Direct Disc Writer ddwmon exeC WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXEC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Program Files ltmoh Ltmoh exeC WINDOWS AGRSMMSG exeC Program Files Toshiba Tvs TvsTray exeC Program Files TOSHIBA Touch and Launch PadExe exeC Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Controls TFncKy exeC WINDOWS system TPSMain exeC Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Zooming Utility SmoothView exeC toshiba ivp ism pinger exeC Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP Toshiba exeC PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exeC WINDOWS system TPSBattM exeC Program Files MSN Toolbar Platform mswinext exeC WINDOWS system RunDLL exeC Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exeC Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Program Files DivX DivX Update DivXUpdate exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files TOSHIBA TOSCDSPD toscdspd exeC Program Files OLYMPUS OLYMPUS Master MMonitor exeC Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exeC WINDOWS system RAMASST exeC Program Files Microsoft Office Office ONENOTEM EXEC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exeC Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE cli exeC Program Files Microsoft Office Office WINWORD EXEC Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - C E -B - BC - - C CA - C Documents and Settings All Users Application Data Real RealPlayer BrowserRecordPlugin IE rpbrowserrecordplugin dllO - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dllO - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO Search Helper - EBF - F- bff-A F-B E AAC B - C Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack Search Helper SEPsearchhelperie dllO - BHO Groove GFS Browser Helper ... Read more

A:Generic system 32 error Please help Diagnose

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. Please include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.Even if you have already provided information about your PC, we need a new log to see what has changed since you originally posted your problem.We need to create an OTL ReportPlease download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.In the custom scan box paste the following:CODEmsconfigsafebootminimalactivexdrivers32netsvcs%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe/md5starteventlog.dllscecli.dllnetlogon.dllcngaudit.dllsceclt.dllntelogon.dlllogevent.dlliaStor.sysnvstor.sysatapi.sysIdeChnDr.sysviasraid.sysAGP440.sysvaxscsi.sysnvatabus.sysviamraid.sysnvata.sysnvgts.sysiastorv.sysViPrt.syseNetHook.dllahcix86.sysKR10N.sysnvstor32.sysahcix86s.sysnvrd32.syssymmpi.sysadp3132.sysmv61xx.sysnvraid.sys/md5stop%systemroot%\*. /mp /s%systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles%systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles%systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /lockedfiles%systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav%systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90Push the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTL.txt <-- Will be openedExtra.txt<--Will be minimizedIn the upper right hand corner of the topic you will see a button called Options. If you click on this in the drop-down menu you can choose Track this topic. I suggest you do this and select Immediate E-Mail notification and click on Proceed. This way you will be advised when we respond to your topic and facilitate the cleaning of your machine.After 5 days if a topic is not replied to we assume it has been abandoned and it is closed.regards myrti

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/348836/generic-system-32-error-please-help-diagnose/
Relevancy 39.99%

Recently I upgraded my video card from an nVidia Geforce MX MX to an XMDIA GeForce FX Right before upgrading I encountered a strange BSOD in Windows XP while playing Master of Orion The first thing that happened was MOO paused for a few seconds then it went to a black background the game not the OS and displayed quot DirectX surface not available quot I then restarted the game and after a few minutes of gameplay my and error codes 0x0000007F diagnose) other (please computer halted with a BSOD Upon reboot the crash analysis claims it was a device driver that caused it the only devices actively running were the CD-ROM which has a generic driver and the harddrive which I don t think requires any specific drivers I have received several BSOD s since upgrading as well but two of them were due to older drivers on the nVidia card after upgrading the applications that caused a crash merely operated strangely instead of crashing Windows If anyone could diagnose these minidumps I d gladly appreciate it If you require any additional information about my hardware system specs just let me know nbsp

A:0x0000007F and other error codes (please diagnose)

Try this http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=745. Then reinstall DX9 and then the latest nVidia driver.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/0x0000007f-and-other-error-codes-please-diagnose.33401/
Relevancy 39.56%

Ok out of nowhere I'm getting this problem. I go into network connections, then I try to disable my lan connection and enable my wireless and bamm...

"Error Disabling Connection- It is not possible to disable the connection at this time. This connection may have one or more protocals that do not support Plug-and-Play"

What the heck?

I've tried a scan on my antivirus software - failed
Ran adaware - failed
Disabled uPnP - failed

I can disable either in the device manager but anytime I tried to enable the wireless I get a "connection failed".

Any help?

A:"Error Disabling Connection- It is not possible to disable the connection... help?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-disabling-connection-it-is-not-possible-to-disable-the-connection-help.493679/
Relevancy 39.56%

Hi 
If there any settings or registry to remove this button every time when IE is not connected in the internet? I working on a terminal lockdown and I having a problem in my LAN settings every time they press this button on IE.  It seems every time they
click it, it resets my LAN configuration from static IP to Auto DHCP and I do not want that happen on my lockdown. 

I hope you can help me guys with this.. 
Thanks in advance,

Darren Ibanez

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/2dcd1af5-0351-4d77-ada2-45483c530ffd/removing-quotdiagnose-connection-problemquot-button-on-ie?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 39.56%

The quot Diagnose Connection Problems quot button nbsp in IE is causing issues for us and I need to disable or remove it nbsp We have kiosks running Windows Pro and they are locked down remove to Problems" from IE9 Connection button "Diagnose Need with software that restricts user access to just Internet Explorer nbsp The kiosk connects Need to remove "Diagnose Connection Problems" button from IE9 to a wireless Need to remove "Diagnose Connection Problems" button from IE9 network using a pre-configured static IP address nbsp The problem is if there is a network outage that leaves the wifi up but no Internet access the first web page that fails to load presents the quot Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage quot page along with Need to remove "Diagnose Connection Problems" button from IE9 the quot Diagnose Connection Problems quot nbsp If the user clicks this button then Windows Network Diagnostics wizard begins to run Under these conditions this wizard determines that the problem is that DHCP is not in use and helpfully offers to remove the static IP settings and enable DHCP nbsp As there is no DHCP for this network and the kiosk is locked down to only allow access to IE it is effectively dead until someone from IT can physically access the system I have tested and verified that under these same circumstances wifi is up WAN is down static IP configured the Diagnose Connection Problems button will clear the static IP settings nbsp I need some means of removing or disabling this button nbsp Prior to IE it was listed as an addon that could be disabled but that seems to no longer be the case nbsp Any help is appreciated

A:Need to remove "Diagnose Connection Problems" button from IE9

Hi,
add a userstylesheet (Internet Options>General tab>Accessibility button or use GPO) that has the following in it.
button#diagnose{display:none;visibility:hidden}

Rob^_^

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/10566fda-d4df-4e9f-b783-283f269eab20/need-to-remove-quotdiagnose-connection-problemsquot-button-from-ie9?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 39.13%

We have an elitebook 840 G3 with a integrated LT4120 Snapdragon X5 LTE modem module.  We are requiring it connect to a corprate network , and as part of this configuration it require static DNS servers to be set.  When we set static DNS servers in HP connection manager we get the error "cannot complete connection at this time, try again later" If we let it as dynamic dns settings the modem connects to the interent, but does not allow connection to the corporate server. We have had this configfuration on serveral other laptops in the organisation but using the LT4112 Gobi LTE Modem Module. Any assitance would be appreciated

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/HP-Connection-Manager-cannot-complete-connection-error/td-p/5686137
Relevancy 39.13%

At my new job I've been using W for only a month XP at home It's run very smoothly until I got back from the new year's weekend This morning a DOS-style screen came up with two startup options One said something like quot attempt startup repair recommended quot I wasn't taking notes because my boss was looking over my shoulder I went with the recommended choice came to a big dialog box saying something like quot system was unable to start to mystery How startup diagnose for message? error reason normally click here to attempt repair quot After less than minutes it was up and running I've spent all my time here learning their internal software systems I haven't had time to learn all the performance tweaks and system integrity checks I know about my XP at home Any tips How to diagnose reason for mystery startup error message? on how I can diagnose what happened this morning How to diagnose reason for mystery startup error message? Heck even a link to a known reliable page on best practices for keeping Windows healthy Looked at your quot Crash and lockup debug 'How To' quot but didn't see anything applicable to what happened this morning

A:How to diagnose reason for mystery startup error message?

Found some more info about this at MS as "Kernel Power Event 41" that said diagnosis was usually looking at what the computer was doing before the error. However, the Event Viewer only shows three normal startup steps before the critical error.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/206132-how-diagnose-reason-mystery-startup-error-message.html
Relevancy 36.55%

I keep getting this box popping up over and over again. Turning off the system doesn't help.

I have read and used Hijackthis and found cgtask.exe. I deleted this but the window keeps popping up.

Regards

A:Error Msg: APP_BK_038 connection timed out (error #10060)

You appear to have the same thing Carter_Smith has.

Sobig worm.

http://forums.techguy.org/t147510/s.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-msg-app_bk_038-connection-timed-out-error-10060.147682/
Relevancy 36.55%

Team,

Before my computer was working fine when i am connecting to the internet using a portable usb internet huawei. Then one morning when i tried to connect i got this "Error: 720". been searching the internet for a solution but none of them worked. if anyone knows how to fix this please shed some light to me. =)

A:Error:720 Error Message When You Try to Establish a Dial-Up Connection

Welcome to TSF,

First off, see if a System Restore would work. Restore it to a point where you were able to connect.

If the first recommendation didn't help at all, see if a resolution here helps.

An update will be appreciated.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/171685-error-720-error-message-when-you-try-establish-dial-up-connection.html
Relevancy 36.12%

I am not able to connect to the internet via my ethernet connection The wireless works perfectly for my laptops but the desk top which is direct wired will not connect There appears to be a problem with my WAN Miniport PPPOE It shows up as Broadband Connection Disconnected WAN Miniport PPPOE I am using a Pace Americas modem wireless router supplied by ATT U-verse It is model HGV I am running Vista Home Prem for my OP system The PC is Connection Broadband Error 815 Error Connecting to a Error Connecting to Broadband Connection Error 815 HP Pavilion model a f I did run IPConfig and pasted the results below Microsoft Windows Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C Users Gary s Desktop gt ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name GarysDesktop-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Broadcast IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No DNS Suffix Search List gateway wire net Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix gateway wire net Description NVIDIA nForce Mbps Ethernet Physical Address - E- C-B - - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe fc d d e d Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained Tuesday November AM Lease Expires Wednesday November AM Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - F- - B- - - E- C-B - - DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - E- DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address d c f f febf Pref erred Link-local IPv Address fe f f febf Preferred Default Gateway NetBIOS over Tcpip Disabled Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix gateway wire net Description isatap gateway wire net Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes C Users Gary s Desktop gt Please help Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 36.12%

hi, when i get a error to report to windows or try and do a hp update i get an error im not connected. i know i am, so it must be something unchecked or checked thats not letting it get thru to them. any ideas would be helpful. thanks ahead of time

A:connection error and windows error reporting

Well, First we would need a better explanation of what is happening and error messages if any.

Some system specs would also be helpful to.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/connection-error-and-windows-error-reporting.582558/
Relevancy 34.83%

* Original Title: SonicWall Netextender issue with Windows 8.1

I am able to install SonicWall Netextender version 6.0.181 without any issues in my Windows 8.1 machine. When i try to establish the connection getting this error "Remote Access Service Error - Rebooting might Solve the problem".
Hope someone can help me in resolving this issue.

A:Getting an error "Remote Access Service Error" while establishing the connection usng SonicWall Netextender.

Hi,
Please go to Windows Service manager, run "services.msc", then Look for the Remote Access Auto Connection Manager and Remote Access Connection Manager to see if those two services have been started. If not, set them to automatic start, reboot the machine,
and install\configure NetExtender again.
Since this is a third party application, it's recommended to contact the application vender to check the compatibility with Windows 8.1\IE 11, because they're more familiar with the application.
http://help.mysonicwall.com/sw/eng/2605/ui2/1000/Admin/SSL-VPN_2000_1.0_Admin-8-1.html
NOTE
This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft
is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not
tested any software or information found on these sites.
Yolanda Zhu
TechNet Community Support

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/f4bb26ea-83ed-45f9-ad8c-45d65794a9e5/getting-an-error-quotremote-access-service-errorquot-while-establishing-the-connection-usng?forum=w8itpronetworking
Relevancy 34.83%

hey ive been battling with my broadband providers for ages now and i seem to keep having the same time out tcp ip error message and it never Error/memory Connection Tcp/ip Error connects me online it only works on the nd try and that takes about mins i have a mb connection speed and ive never had this problem before so now AOL are telling me Tcp/ip Connection Error/memory Error i have to much memory loaded which its like at so im doomed to what to do now cause i have no spyware on my pc or anthing any help is good help thank you Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Tcp/ip Connection Error/memory Error Explorer v SP Running processes C WINNT System smss exe C WINNT SYSTEM winlogon exe C WINNT system services exe C WINNT system lsass exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT system spoolsv exe C COMPAQ ACLIENT ACLIENT exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLAcsd exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgupsvc exe C WINNT Cpqdiag Cpqdfwag exe C WINNT System svchost exe C Program Files Compaq LCRMS LCRMS EXE C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS Debug mdm exe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MPFSERVICE exe C WINNT System NMSSvc exe C WINNT system regsvc exe C WINNT Explorer EXE C WINNT system MSTask exe C WINNT system stisvc exe C WINNT System WBEM WinMgmt exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT System svchost exe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfAgent exe C Program Files Common Files Logitech QCDriver LVCOMS EXE C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfTray exe C Program Files BT Voyager ADSL Modem dslstat exe C Program Files BT Voyager ADSL Modem dslagent exe C Program Files VoyagerTest fts exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLDial exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C PROGRA COMMON AOL AOLSPY AOLSP Scheduler exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgemc exe C WINNT system ctfmon exe C PROGRA PANICW POP-UP PSFree exe C WINNT system wuauclt exe C Program Files AOL Broadband CheckUp bin mpbtn exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http g msn com SEENUS SAOS R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www aol co uk R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www aol co uk R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dll O - BHO FlashFXP Helper for Internet Explorer - E A B-D - -AD - B EE - C PROGRA FLASHF IEFlash dll O - Toolbar AOL Toolbar - D A-C B- -B B-B B E D C - C Program Files AOL Toolbar toolbar dll O - HKLM Run Synchronization Manager mobsync exe logon O - HKLM Run LVCOMS C Program Files Common Files Logitech QCDriver LVCOMS EXE O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe O - HKLM Run NeroFilterCheck C WINNT system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run MPFExe C PROGRA McAfee com PERSON MpfTray exe O - HKLM Run DSLSTATEXE C Program Files BT Voyager ADSL Modem dslstat exe icon O - HKLM Run DSLAGENTEXE C Program Files BT Voyager ADSL Modem dslagent exe O - HKLM Run FP Friendly fts exe quot C Program Files VoyagerTest fts exe quot O - HKLM Run AOLDialer C Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLDial exe O - HKLM Run AOL Spyware Protection quot C PROGRA COMMON AOL AOLSPY AOLSP Scheduler exe quot O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM Run AVG EMC C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avge... Read more

Relevancy 34.4%

Unable to remote to machine at work since upgrading to Windows10.

A fatal alert was generated and sent to the remote endpoint. This may result in termination of the connection. The TLS protocol defined fatal error code is 10. The Windows SChannel error state is 10.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/2f8949e7-d13c-48b8-a99b-5ac0d80619d9/a-fatal-alert-was-generated-and-sent-to-the-remote-endpoint-this-may-result-in-termination-of-the?forum=MTCWin8
Relevancy 33.97%

Hi All I'm getting DNS error in IE on Windows Vista Business Also Firefox Gives a Connection Interupted Message I already tried Google to resolve this error but she Firefox DNS IE7 Connection Error / Interrupted Connection / Interrupted aint allot of help Herewith a list of attempts I made to fix this error Renamed Hosts file to hosts oldRan netsh int ip reset c resetlog txt No Errors Ran netsh winsock reset No Errors Deleted Temp history cookies etc in IE Reseted IE under advanced IE OptionsRan Full System Scan with Windows DefenderRan Full System Scan with Trend Micro Internet Security Pro Program Version Engine Version Pattern Version I am able to connect to https and Web Connections lt IE7 DNS Error / Firefox Connection Interrupted / Connection Interrupted hxxp gt Herewith the DDS log DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by rok at on Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows Vista Business GMT AV Trend Micro Internet Security Pro On-access scanning enabled Updated Running Processes C windows system wininit exeC windows system lsm exeC windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC windows System svchost exe -k Cognizancec Program Files Fingerprint Sensor AtService exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard File Sanitizer HPFSService exec Program Files Hewlett-Packard Drive Encryption HpFkCrypt exeC windows system svchost exe -k rpcssC windows System svchost exe -k secsvcsC windows system Ati evxx exeC windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC windows system svchost exe -k GPSvcGroupC windows system SLsvc exeC windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceC windows system Hpservice exeC windows system Ati evxx exeC windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC windows System spoolsv exeC windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Program Files Trend Micro BM TMBMSRV exec Program Files ActivIdentity ActivClient accoca exeC windows system AEADISRV EXEC Windows system agrsmsvc exeC windows system svchost exe -k apphostC Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exec Program Files ActivIdentity ActivClient acevents exeC Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC windows system svchost exe -k bthsvcsC Program Files Cisco Systems VPN Client cvpnd exec Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP ProtectTools Security Manager PTChangeFilterService exec Windows system ifxspmgt exec Windows system ifxtcs exeC windows system inetsrv inetinfo exeC Program Files Common Files InterVideo RegMgr iviRegMgr exeC Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG mdm exeC windows system MNSFramework exeC windows system taskeng exeC windows system mqsvc exeC Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL MSSQL Binn sqlservr exeC Program Files Common Files Nero Nero BackItUp NBService exeC windows System svchost exe -k HPZ c Windows system IfxPsdSv exeC windows System svchost exe -k HPZ C windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestrictedC Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL Reporting Services ReportServer bin ReportingServicesService exeC Program Files Trend Micro TrendSecure SecurityActivityDashboard tmarsvc exeC Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security SfCtlCom exeC Program Files Microsoft SQL Server Shared sqlwriter exeC windows system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Program Files Trend Micro Internet Security TmProxy exeC windows System TUProgSt exeC windows system svchost exe -k iissvcsC windows System svchost exe -k WerSvcGroupC windows system SearchIndexer exeC windows system mqtgsvc exeC Program Files Trend Micro TrendSecure TISProToolbar ProToolbarUpdate exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqWmiEx exeC windows system wbem wmiprvse exec Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Health Check hphc service exeC windows system wbem wmiprvse exeC windows system taskeng exeC windows system Dwm exec Program Files Hewlett-Packard IAM Bin AsGHost exeC windows Explorer EXE... Read more

A:IE7 DNS Error / Firefox Connection Interrupted / Connection Interrupted

My HiJackThis log:Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2Scan saved at 08:30:21 AM, on 2009/03/20Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18000)Boot mode: NormalRunning processes:C:\windows\system32\taskeng.exeC:\windows\system32\Dwm.exec:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\IAM\Bin\AsGHost.exeC:\windows\Explorer.EXEC:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exeC:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\accrdsub.exeC:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP ProtectTools Security Manager\pthosttr.exeC:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exeC:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exeC:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\File Sanitizer\CoreShredder.exeC:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QLBCTRL.exeC:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exeC:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\UfSeAgnt.exeC:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\acrotray.exeC:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exeC:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TMAS_OE\TMAS_OEMon.exeC:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 7\PCSuite.exeC:\Program Files\WIDCOMM\Bluetooth Software\BTTray.exeC:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP wireless Assistant\WiFiMsg.EXEC:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\VolCtrl.exeC:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\HpqToaster.exec:\Program Files\ActivIdentity\ActivClient\acevents.exec:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Embedded Security Software\PSDrt.exec:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\MOM.exeC:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exeC:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CCC.exeC:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\Transports\NclMSBTSrv.exeC:\Program Files\Trend Micro\TrendSecure\TSCFCommander.exeC:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPHelper.exeC:\Windows\System32\mstsc.exeC:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exeC:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\UfNavi.exeC:\windows\system32\cmd.exeC:\windows\system32\notepad.exeC:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exeC:\windows\system32\SearchFilterHost.exeR1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&a...all&pf=cmnbR1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&a...all&pf=cmnbR1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&a...all&pf=cmnbR1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&a...all&pf=cmnbR0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch = R1 - HKCU\... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/212475/ie7-dns-error-firefox-connection-interrupted-connection-interrupted/
Relevancy 33.54%

Hi,

wheny try to enable ICS for the WLan or for the LAN adapter, I get the error message(s)

An error occurred while Internet Connection Sharing was being enabled
Acess is denied

After that the option Allow other network users to connect throug......
is once again unchecked.

I googled quite a bit but could not find any anwers close to my problem.

Christian

A:ICS Error: "An error occurred while Internet Connection Sharing..."

Welcome to Seven Forums,

Click on the Start Orb and type services.msc press then press enter. Locate ICS (Internet Connection Sharing), make sure that the Start up Type is set to Automatically, then Start the Service.

Also, make sure that you assign Static IP on the LAN or WLAN settings.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/213308-ics-error-error-occurred-while-internet-connection-sharing.html
Relevancy 33.54%

I'm having problems with a search engine called quot morwill search quot which appears everytime i click on a hyperlink in google or infact any page Other pop-ups have also been appearing but i'm not sure that they're connected to the morwill search problem but have also been irritating Below is my quot hijackthis log quot I'd appreciate any help anyone could give Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Fichiers communs Diagnose, HijackThis help Diagnose Please Log: help Please Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exeC Program Files Fichiers communs Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exeC WINDOWS system HijackThis Log: Please help Diagnose, Please help Diagnose spoolsv exeC PROGRA FICHIE AOL ACS AOLacsd exeC Program Files Fichiers communs Symantec Shared ccProxy exeC Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exeC Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus SAVScan exeC WINDOWS System tcpsvcs exeC WINDOWS system slserv exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Fichiers communs Real Update OB realsched exeC Program Files Java j re bin jusched exeC WINDOWS System LVCOMSX EXEC APPS OD OD DLEngine exeC Program Files Fichiers communs Symantec Shared ccApp exeC ATI Technologies ATI Control Panel atiptaxx exeC APPS OD OD State exeC apps ABoard ABoard exeC Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exeC apps ABoard AOSD exeC WINDOWS System wuauclt exeC Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXEC Documents and Settings Johan Bureau hijackthis HijackThis exeC Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http www slrjhcxzcsmrmhixpagfnfka com xp YWpuvUNRp htmlR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo fr R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL file C APPS IE offline fr htmR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http www yahoo fr R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Packard BellR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName LiensO - BHO no name - - - - - - no file O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO C WINDOWS System ekxpnikj dll - DC - BD- D -A D - B C - C WINDOWS System ekxpnikj dllO - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dllO - BHO Web assistant - ECB - F - bbc- D- DDF E - C Program Files Fichiers communs Symantec Shared AdBlocking NISShExt dllO - BHO MSEvents Object - BACD D- - E F- A F- C D D A - C WINDOWS repair basms dllO - BHO NAV Helper - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dllO - BHO C WINDOWS System ekxpnikj dll - D DD - - B- -DB CCFFADDCF - C WINDOWS System ekxpnikj dllO - Toolbar Web assistant - B EAC - D - b e- B -A C A A - C Program Files Fichiers communs Symantec Shared AdBlocking NISShExt dllO - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dllO - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocxO - HKLM Run SSC UserPrompt C Program Files Fichiers communs Symantec Shared Security Center UsrPrmpt exeO - HKLM Run URLLSTCK exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security UrlLstCk exeO - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Fichiers communs Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osbootO - HKLM Run Symantec NetDriver Monitor C PROGRA SYMNET SNDMon exe ConsumerO - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exeO - HKLM Run Raccourci vers la page des propri t s de High Definition Audio HDAudPropShortcut exeO - HKLM Run LVCOMSX C WINDOWS System L... Read more

A:HijackThis Log: Please help Diagnose, Please help Diagnose

Hi loxeane69 and Welcome to the Bleeping Computer!Right-Click Here and Click "Save As" to download DelDomains.inf to your desktop.Right Click DelDomains.inf on your desktop and select "Install"It will perform a silent process>Give it a minute to run!Download the Hoster from here:http://www.funkytoad.com/download/hoster.zipUnzip and Extract all Files!Press "Restore Original Hosts" and press "OK"!!Exit Program!Please download VundoFix.zip to your desktop.Double-click VundoFix.zip and extract it to your C:\ directory.Copy the instructions below and paste them into Notepad for reference.All other windows need to be closed while doing this fix!Navigate to the new folder C:\VundoFixDouble click on KillVundo.batWhen it starts running it will tell you that you need an active internet connection then ask you to press any key once you do.Please press any key to continue.Wait for HiJackThis to open.When HiJackThis opens, click Do a system scan only. Place a check next to the following items, if found:
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000} - (no file)

O2 - BHO: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ekxpnikj.dll - {3375DC34-54BD-4D00-A3D5-97191B9C4486} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ekxpnikj.dll

O2 - BHO: MSEvents Object - {BACD440D-1631-4E0F-8A4F-69C531D8D25A} - C:\WINDOWS\repair\basms.dll

O20 - Winlogon Notify: basms - C:\WINDOWS\repair\basms.dll

Once they all have a check next to them, click the FIX CHECKED button, then close HiJackThis.You will once again be prompted to press any key. Upon doing so this time you will receive a "Blue Screen Of Death". Don't worry, this is normal! Let the computer reboot. If it doesn't boot straight to windows, manually turn the computer off and then back on.Make sure Windows is Showing Hidden Fileshttp://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...showtutorial=62Locate and DeleteC:\WINDOWS\System32\ekxpnikj.dll<- FileRun MSCONFIG and enable everything in the startup area. To get to MSCONFIG, click on Start -> Run -> type in MSCONFIG -> click OK!Under the "General" TabMake Sure Normal Startup is Checked!!Click Apply>>Close>>Follow the Prompts to Restart!!Restart Normal and have the PC Scanned here: Panda Active ScanYou will need to be using Internet Explorer for the Scan to work!Save the Report it generatesPost back with a fresh HijackThis log and the report from Panda as well as the contents of vundofix.txt which can be found in this folder: C:\VundoFix

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/28665/hijackthis-log-please-help-diagnose-please-help-diagnose/
Relevancy 33.54%

Whenever I go to Facebook and log in I get an SSL connection error and after trying a few times it works. It does not seem to happen to other secure sites but I have not tested it extensively. This happens to me in Firefox and Chrome.

For unrelated reasons I just reformatted my computer and I still get the error. I believe it is related to my network which I recently configured.

My network is made up up 3 to 5 computers (depending on who is home) with a Linksys E3000 router and an HP network printer.

What is the problem?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ssl-connection-error.967415/
Relevancy 33.54%

I m trying to set up access to my connection error self hosted site I ve set up a no-ip host pointing to my Public IP and then set up port forwarding to my machine hosting the site When navigating via the host set up in no-ip it says that it cant connection error be connected I am able to connection error view the site via the localhost The port forwarding that I have setup is pointing to port and assigned to the machine with the web server i m using UwAmp as the web server which is listening on port The following is the entries that I have in the config Code VIRTUAL HOST NameVirtualHost quot quot lt VirtualHost gt UWAMP Generate Virtual Host DocumentRoot quot DOCUMENTPATH quot Alias quot mysql quot quot PHPAPPS phpmyadmin quot Alias quot uwamp quot quot PHPAPPS uwamp quot lt Directory quot PHPAPPS phpmyadmin quot gt AllowOverride All Options FollowSymLinks Includes Indexes Order deny allow Deny from all Allow from localhost lt Directory gt lt Directory quot PHPAPPS uwamp quot gt AllowOverride All Options FollowSymLinks Includes Indexes Order deny allow Deny from all Allow from localhost lt Directory gt lt Directory quot DOCUMENTPATH quot gt AllowOverride All Options FollowSymLinks Indexes ONLINE MODE lt Directory gt lt VirtualHost gt lt VirtualHost gt UWAMP Generate Virtual Host DocumentRoot quot C wordpress quot ServerName quot www mysite com quot ServerAlias quot mysite quot lt Directory quot C wordpress quot gt AllowOverride All lt Directory gt lt VirtualHost gt I m not sure if I have my configuration set up wrong but any advice would be appreciated nbsp

A:connection error

If you are testing the public IP from your LAN you may not have a router that does that kind of "loopback." Unless you already know that your router does the needed loopback, test from outside your LAN.

I had a router that permitted forwarding port 80, but didn't actually do it; instead when trying to access you'd just get the router's config pages (or no connection if the router's remote login was disabled). Two ways to test this. Enable the router's remote login and see if you then get the config pages when you expected to get your site. Or, forward another port (e.g., forward port 81 external to port 80 internal) and then test access via Public_IP:81 (your public IP plus colon plus the port number you chose).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/connection-error.1120004/
Relevancy 33.54%

Hi,
Bought a new HP Pavilion dv7-6157cl and when I tried to connect to my wireless Netgear N750 ( WNDR4000 ), I got a Error 651. My Acer laptop connects just fine.
I went to device manager, then to network adapters and the only item listed is Realtek PCIE GBE family controller. No WiFi adapter is listed. I removed the back panel and a Ralink 5390gn 802.11 b/g/n Wifi adapter is installed. I'm thinking the adapter is inop.
Most likely it needs replaced or anyone have another idea ?
I'm not a computer person and I type very slow.

Thanks, Dave

A:Connection Error 651

I would suggest you to replace the driver raspppoe.sys in Windows/System32/Drivers directory with a new one.
1. Rename the raspppoe.sys to raspppoe.old or any other name as per your choice.
2. Download the file from Windows File Associationand save it in Windows/System32/Drivers directory.

or try this http://www.computertipsfree.com/fix-...ws-7-vista-xp/

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/206287-connection-error-651-a.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Hi folks,
I am a home user trying to use a PPTP VPN connection from Portugal to the UK and this is a new laptop. Frustratingly the connection worked initially but I must have changed something while setting up all my stuff on here since then and I now get error 807 when trying to connect. I have checked the internet and tried various solutions suggested but nothing has worked.
I can ping the VPN server but when I try to telnet to it via port 1723 it fails even though I have disconnected the Windows firewall and disabled AVG.
I only have limited IT knowledge but would really appreciate any suggestions that would help.

A:VPN connection error 807

This is an age old problem which apparently has many causes and solutions.

Windows 7 Pro PPTP VPN error 807 and will not connect to remote - Microsoft Community

VPN Error 807 when connecting to established VPN using Windows 7. Works with Windows XP on same setup.

Here is the take on that error code from MSFT...

The network connection between your computer and the VPN server was interrupted. This can be caused by a problem in the VPN transmission and is commonly the result of internet latency or simply that your VPN server has reached capacity. Please try to reconnect to the VPN server. If this problem persists, contact the VPN administrator and analyze quality of network connectivity.

This type of answer comes up over and over again.

How to fix?

A error code 807 typically is either the client or the server is behind a NAT device and does not pass through GRE protocol 47. If GRE protocol 47 isn't pass through the NAT device you'll get 807. you'll also get 807 if port 1723 isn't forwarded from the NAT device to the VPN server if the server is behind a NAT device. VPN servers usually have packet filters which restrict inbound connection to only PPTP or L2TP.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/20685-vpn-connection-error-807-a.html
Relevancy 33.54%

My computer will not make a connection to secure site. It just started doing this last week. I can not pull up Google but I can pull up Ebay or Bing. It will not allow me to go to certain websites. When I try to put in a password to a website, it gives a SSL error in Google Chrome.
It is weird this just started. Please let know what I need to do. This is shutting me down because most of my work is on sites I have to login to.
I have Windows 7 operating system.

A:SSL Connection Error

Is the SSL error complaining about a bad certificate ?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ssl-connection-error.1128783/
Relevancy 33.54%

Just installed 7068 on my friends laptop, but cant connect to the internet. Get an error 691 message (local area connection doesn't have a valid IP configuration)
Anyone know how to resolve this please. I use the same broadband connection now on my desktop without any problems. But when I connect the cable to his laptop I get this error!!

A:Connection error.

If you're pulling an ip address from the router's dhcp server, try to go to start, in search type cmd, hit enter. When that opens, type ipconfig /renew. See if it helps. Also, make sure the router is not set to only allow certain mac addresses or that there are no other types of filters set that would disallow access to the laptop. Do you have any 3rd party antivirus installed? I saw in another thread this could be the culprit.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/6152-connection-error.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Hi sir,

i am using nokia 7610 mobile. i am trying to connect pc to internet via my mobile. i am getting the error:
Failed to connect to the network! one touch access could not connect to the selected device.

i am using win xp. and latest pc suite 7.1. my mobile operator is reliance (rcomwap).

please give any solution for this problem.

Thanks and regards,
Sathish.

A:Connection error

Contact your Cell Phone provider for support on this

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/connection-error.132067/
Relevancy 33.54%

Hi, every 24 hours our so my online connection on my laptop running vista home prem just drops out.

I can't surf, send or receive e mail or use for instance MSN Messenger. When running the connection repair service that comes with MSN Messenger I get error code 80072efd with a message about key ports not working.

I have trawled the web for a solution but there is nothing conclusive. It's not my firewall since I have enabled certain programs and also tried with it turned off both the vendor one and the windows firewall too. It is a frustrating anoyance that resolves by a reboot. Any thoughts are warmly welcomed.

Kind regards Darren.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/web-connection-error-247099.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Whenever I use chrome or any other web browser I can't go to certain websites for example google,facebook,youtube,etc. If i try to go to the website it'll give me the message "this isn't the real google", "ssl connection erorr", or "domain under construction". I've tried resetting my time/date but it didn't work also tried many other commom solutions but still didn't get anywhere. Help Please!

A:SSL Connection Error

When I encountered this...resetting the date/time in the BIOS (which had reverted due to an unplanned power failure) and saving the changes (Ff0)...corrected this situation for me.  If the time/date continues to change, I would simply replace the CMOS battery, reset date/time again, save.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/543196/ssl-connection-error/
Relevancy 33.54%

Hi all. I noticed that, since I hooked up my DSL modem again, I have to wait 3-5 minutes after the desktop appears at boot to connect to the Internet. I looked in the Event viewer and this message is the last thing that comes up before I can connect. Does it have anything to do with the delay?

The server {B4C8DF59-D16F-4042-80B7-3557A254B7C5} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

A:Connection error?

found this
http://www.iisfaq.com/Default.aspx?tabid=3148

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/connection-error-57168.html
Relevancy 33.54%

Greetings chaps and chapettes I recently took my computer apart in order to clean out dust as I realised the fans had begun making quite some noise However once I had finished i reconnected everything and turned the system on I was greeted with an error message telling Fan error connection with CPU me quot CPU fan error Press F to resume quot I ve never had this problem before so I was concerned Upon reconnecting and attempting again I was greeted with the same problem NOTE the cpu fan was spinning I checked the CPU Fan error with connection connection for a third time CPU Fan error with connection and realised the fan was connected to the -pin PWR FAN connection I took it out of the port and located the -pin CPU FAN connection I connected it here powered up the machine and noticed that the fan would just not spin at all and I still received the warning Currently due to this problem I have replaced the -pin connector from my CPU fan into the PWR FAN port just so there is some movement with the fan Which on average continues to spin at around rpm is this slow Can you please help me with this problem I would love a solution that could either get my CPU FAN connection to work Or a way I could keep the connector in the PWR FAN connection or even a CHA FAN connection as long as there is some way I can control the fan speed According to speedfan my CPU remains around c when not running games and so on and again the fan staying around rpm System specs Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer INC Model P KPL-AM CPU Intel R Core TM CPU GHz Thanks in advance Kyle nbsp

A:CPU Fan error with connection

possible that by fiddling you have reset bios and changed fan control so suggest quick look in there

1700 is alittle slow but totally depends on your set up,cooler,bios etc etc etc (mine currently 1800)

my fans totally controllable or on/off from bios so do think thats best place to start

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cpu-fan-error-with-connection.978797/
Relevancy 33.54%

When I am using Firefox or iTunes, I will get this error:

I normally just exit out of the window and I can still use the internet. But this has become a problem in iTunes. If I am trying to update my iPod, it will tell me that I am not connected to the internet. If I type in my email and password, it just tries to connect, and fails. The email and password are right but it just keeps trying to connect over and over again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A:Connection Error

do you have an always on DSL connection ?

or do you have to use the above box to connect to begin with ?

please give details of how you are connected ?

it maybe an IE setting
tool
internet options
connection tab
that defines what will happen to connect - if you have a router and always connected then you would have - never dial a connection ticked
BUT you may need to dial in your setup

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/connection-error.786560/
Relevancy 33.54%

When I go and point my mouse on my connection, it says :

Connection Status: unknown
Server Execution failed.

Also, i can't play any media files or .avi files.

A:Connection Error?

It's not clear what that message might be referring to -- but there is a thread here that looks quite similar to your issue (do you have "AIM" installed?):http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPo...9&SiteID=17edit see this page in particular: >> http://forums.microsoft.com/technet/showpo...=0&pageid=9And another method:http://support.celeratec.com/index.php?_m=...;kbarticleid=70>>> Also, for any problem that has a recent origin you can try doing a System Restore -- this might be the first choice here as anything installed after a date is chosen would need to be reinstalled. System Restore's can be undone by running it a second time if desired and choosing the "undo" point. System Restore is available on the Start Menu in Vista

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/109862/connection-error/
Relevancy 33.54%

Anyone got a solution for connections to NAS boxes using SAMBA? I get the attached error connecting to my Hawking HNAS1 NAS with Vista RC2. I have already made the following change:

Change the value of "Network Security: LAN Manager authentication level" from "NTVLM2 responses only" to "LM and NTLM - use NTLMv2 session security if negotiated"

I'm sure this is another setting hidden somewhere, but it escapes me right now.

Relevancy 33.54%

AS you can see from the title this what i get when i try to get on my sky emails also other sites like  Google Aldi Argos.
can anyone help .Please.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/567389/ssl-connection-error/
Relevancy 33.11%

I cannot connect to internet via IE7 - I get this message in the browser window no matter what website I try to go to: http://slirsredirect.search.aol.com/slirs_...y=www.yahoo.comI followed the diagnose connection problems in IE7 and it said there is a problem with the Winsock provider catalog. I let it reset the catalog and restarted, to no avail.ALso I am getting an error with Zonealarm that I dont have a root certificate, but I think that has happened as a result of resetting the catalog. I have run spyware removal, registry cleaners, removed all temp internet files, etc, but nothing is helping. All other computer programs are running fine.Can someone help me?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/242584/internet-connection-error-ie7/
Relevancy 33.11%

Everytime I try to connect to a server, it gets to the initializing and downloading part, and freezes. I know that I'm connected to the server, because it displays the welcome message with correct information, and I will often get the [ADMIN] Cannot find player thing, but it freezes right after that. I've tried going through HLSW, and have tried it in software rendering, but neither have done any justice. Would be nice to get this working again, as it was find for over a year, then decided to quit.

Thanks,
Kilprot.
Windows XP Home all updates
Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz
1023 MB DDR Ram
ATi Radeon 9000 Pro 128 MB
80 GB HDD
On Board SoundMax Sound

Relevancy 33.11%

Hi, whenever I go to disable my wireless connection, I get this message: "It is not possible to disable the connection at this time. This connection may be using one or more protocols that do not support Plug-and-Play, or it may have been initiated by another user or the system account."

I've had this problem for a few months now, but before could disable it with no problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Relevancy 33.11%

Hi all,

I am having difficulty mapping a network drive. The error I am receiving is "an extended error has occurred".
The drives worked previously, no changes have been made. The user VPN's to a different city to access external drives. However when attempting to map a drive from a server in her office the above mentioned error appears. The username and passwords have not changed, there is a user account on the server so I am baffled as to why this is occurring.
The platform we are using is Windows XP professional, the server is a Windows Server 2003. Other applications include Office 2003 professional.

Has anybody come across this and if so is there a solution?

thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-connection-error.591169/
Relevancy 33.11%

Dear All,
Suddenly my VPN Connection does not work anymore - it's failing with error 807. Never had this problem before and did not change any network settings. The Remote Server is working fine, tried from other systems and did not have any problem to connect. Already tried ipconfig /flushdns and with firewall disabled. Having all Vista updates installed. Can't figure out the problem - urgent help needed...

A:Can't establish VPN Connection - Error 807

Hi,

Microsoft has explained this error code.

ERROR_VPN_DISCONNECT 807
The network connection between your computer and the VPN server was interrupted. This can be caused by a problem in the VPN transmission and is commonly the result of internet latency or simply that your VPN server has reached capacity.

I know that the issue does not occur on other computers. Please let us know if all of the other computers are Windows XP computers, or Windows Vista computers are included. Also please let us know if the computers are in a same domain or network.

I suggest that you temporary disable the anti-virus and firewall. Then, try to connect to the VPN again. If the issue persists, I suggest that you temporary bypass the router, and try to connect. If the issue does not occur, there are some settings on the router cause this issue.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/a5dad7fe-386a-4786-8750-08a7431e4558/cant-establish-vpn-connection-error-807?forum=itprovistanetworking
Relevancy 33.11%

Another problem with my possible connection... not Error: disable to is It daughter s Satellite network connection now After her computer recognized the reinstalled quot Netgear WG quot as new hardware Solved Dialup nor Satellite She had a a day and a half of connection to the Internet Now another problem came up that is preventing her from going online She now gets this Error: It is not possible to disable connection... error message It is not possible to disable the connection at this time This connection may be using one or more protocols that do not Error: It is not possible to disable connection... support Plug-and-Play or it may have been initiated by another user or system account Click to expand I looked around and found it quot could be quot a corrupted crypto service database problem and found this option to try corrupted crypto service database Click Start click Run type cmd in the Open box and then OK At the command prompt type the following commands pressing ENTER after each line net stop cryptsvc ren systemroot System Catroot oldcatroot reboot the computer back to normal mode Click to expand But it does not work for her She is unable to go online no dialup to find new drivers Would going to the Device Manager gt Hardware Tab gt finding the Network adaptor and right clicking quot disable quot help I read that doing this and rebooting will cause Windows to reinstall the drivers automatically Is this true The network adapter for her is a Netgear WG T My son has the router nbsp

A:Error: It is not possible to disable connection...

It has been three days. Any help?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-it-is-not-possible-to-disable-connection.701205/
Relevancy 33.11%

I occassionally switch from 'hard wired' to 'wireless' (and vice versa)with zero problems. However, this particular time, after switching back to wireless, I was unable to 'Disable' the LAN connection in the taskbar. (Don't like uneccessary things running!!) I attached a JPG of the error.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thx

A:Disabling Connection Error

By any chance have you installed a product called Aluria Spyware Remover? If so uninstall it.

Aluria Software has partnered with the WhenU adware company as well as giving WhenU a "spyware free" certification.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/disabling-connection-error.479634/
Relevancy 33.11%

A wifi network I had previously been able to connect to via my laptop is now not connecting. I am able to connect with other devices such as iPad and iPhone. It is a public network so I can't reset the router or modem. It has never needed a password. When I try to connect it says unable to connect to the network. Is it possible that my IP address has been blocked or something along those lines? I'm not to savvy with this and I'm currently deployed so I don't have lots of free time to try to solve the problem. Thank you.

A:Wifi connection error

Remove this from the saved networks Windows Vista or 7 - Remove Remembered Wireless Networks - IS&T Contributions -*Hermes
In the list of available Networks does it say it is secured? Or not, if it is secured then you need a password to logon.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/wifi-connection-error-703510.html
Relevancy 33.11%

Hey guys this is my first post on the forum if its in the wrong place i am sorry and i appriciate any help you can give me Well the problem that im ahving is AVG is saying it has no active compents and that there isnt any compents for AVG Im not sure if there related but i also cant connect to the internet on proggrams ive recently installed I am also having webca issues using the one built into my laptop it just shows a webcam image and a red X I can also produce screenshots if there needed Im really connection and AVG error internet not sure of the problem and any help would really be nice Moonix EDIT ive noticed this thread has been moved so ill try and post in a HJT log ASAP EDIT AVG error and internet connection HJT log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files NewTech Infosystems NTI Backup Now BkupTray exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe C Windows RtHDVCpl exe C Program Files Launch Manager LManager exe C Program Files Acer Empowering Technology eDataSecurity x eDSLoader exe C Program Files Acer Empowering Technology ePower ePower DMC exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgtray exe C Program Files AVG AVG IdentityProtection agent Bin AVGIDSUI exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CCC exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPHelper exe C Windows system wbem unsecapp exe C Program Files AVG AVG IdentityProtection agent Bin AVGIDSMonitor exe C Program Files Windows Live Contacts wlcomm exe C Windows system wuauclt exe C Program Files Acer Empowering Technology NotificationCenter Framework NotificationCenter exe C Program Files Acer Empowering Technology Framework Launcher exe C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Skype Toolbars Shared SkypeNames exe C Users Adam Downloads HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http homepage acer com rdr aspx b ACAW amp l amp s amp o vb amp d amp m aspire R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http homepage acer com rdr aspx b ACAW amp l amp s amp o vb amp d amp m aspire R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http homepage acer com rdr aspx b ACAW amp l amp s amp o vb amp d amp m aspire R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http homepage acer com rdr aspx b ACAW amp l amp s amp o vb amp d amp m aspire R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName R - URLSearchHook no name - CFBFAE - A - D - CB- C FD - no file R - URLSearchHook AVG Security Toolbar BHO - A BC A - F - -AA - D C - C Program Files AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dll O - Hosts localhost O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - c Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter - CA F - F E- B -A E- E E C C - C Program Files AVG AVG avgssie dll O - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO Search Helper - EBF - F- bff-A F-B E AAC B - C Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack Search Helper SEPsearchhelperie dll O - BHO ShowBarObj Class - A F B - A - AA - D - B B E - C Program Fil... Read more

A:AVG error and internet connection

UPDATE : AVG is now coming on sometimes when i boot up, last night i restarted 3 or 4 times, ive turned on this morning and its all working fine, im just going to leave it running without shutting down for today.

im sitll having connection issues though with new programs

EDIT: the new proggrams are now running now that AVG is working fine, ive still got no idea why the its choosing to work when it wants too

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/avg-error-and-internet-connection.915876/
Relevancy 33.11%

Using W7 and Firefox. Google shows many Error 651 in W7 but no solutions that work.
Is anybody in TSG familiar with this?
oldwest

A:Error 651 W7 cannot get wireless connection

hiya, have you tried this,http://www.windowsreference.com/windows-7/error-651-with-pppoe-connections-in-windows-7/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-651-w7-cannot-get-wireless-connection.976292/
Relevancy 33.11%

I'm having major problems since I tried to install IE Beta After I downloaded and instaled it I was not able to open the program at all So I uninstalled it and reinstalled IE Now I am able to access the internet again with IE but not not IE7: make Could an error FTP connection...? Firefox anymore and I am not able IE7: error Could not make an FTP connection...? to have installed programs get their updates IE is my default browser but Firefox had alsways worked up until now I have checked windows firewall and made sure that those programs were allowed access but still have the same problem When I run Network Diagnostics this is what I get Network Adapter Diagnostic Network IE7: error Could not make an FTP connection...? location detection info Using home Internet connection info Redirecting user to support call HTTP HTTPS FTP Diagnostic HTTP HTTPS FTP connectivity info HTTP Successfully connected to www microsoft com info HTTPS Successfully connected to www microsoft com warn FTP Active Error connecting to ftp microsoft com The operation timed out warn FTP Passive Error connecting to ftp microsoft com The operation timed out error Could not make an FTP connection I am on a laptop at home on my wireless network My other computer is fine and does not have the same problem probably because I never tried to update to IE on that one I've done a virus scan and came up clean although I am not able to get the most recent update for spyware doctor I tried Windows Live OneCare but that won't help me because after I download it needs to check for the latest updates In IE I've also checked under tools gt internet options gt advanced gt browsing gt use passive FPT I'm using xp professional with SP btw Any suggestions I'm pretty stuck here Thanks so much for any imput

A:IE7: error Could not make an FTP connection...?

I forgot to mention:

The other weird thing is that system restore will not work either, no matter what date I pick or what kind of restore point I pick.

It just says that it cannot restore to that point, and I should pick another point.

Pretty fustrating....

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/ie7-error-could-not-make-an-ftp-connection-288831.html
Relevancy 33.11%

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong place. I recently updated Java. I made sure all previous versions were gone. I then tried to make a local server for Minecraft and as soon as I try to connect to it, it returns a java.net connection error.

1.I tried clean installing Java and the server. Same error.
2.Reconfigured Java. Still the same error.
3.Edited the path and still the error.

I have no idea what to do. I have spoken to other users with the same issue but their solutions have not worked. Is there a way to fix the error. Everything is up to date and I am running 64 bit java. All files for the server and commands are one hundred percent correct. What can one do?

Relevancy 33.11%

Hi, I'm using win vista(desktop),
I have a wireless linksys router that was working properly for around a year,
starting a month ago, my vista can't connect and gives me the following message: Cannot connect to primary DNS server "*********"
Please help

A:connection to router error

Can any computer get a connection to the router?

Can your Vista get a connection directly to the modem?

For the problem condition please show ...

Start, Run, CMD, OK to open a command prompt:
(For Vista or 7 type CMD in the Search box after Start)

Type the following command:

IPCONFIG /ALL

[Note that there is no space between the slash and ALL.]

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter.
Paste the results in a message here.

If necessary use a text file and removable media to copy the results to a computer with internet access.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/connection-to-router-error.926597/
Relevancy 33.11%

Hi ı'm from turkish.
My english is bad.
ı apologize for errors.

Picture :

Please Help
ı can not connect to the internet

Note : now connection name 3g

A:Windows7 Connection Error

I assume you are trying to connect to the internet from your home. If you have a broadband connection - usually DSL, cable, or Fiber Optic Service - make sure you have what you need to set up your home network: What you need to set up a home network.

If you do have what you need, make sure you set up the network correctly: Setting up a home network.

You can always try your toubleshooting in Windows tool. Visit Troubleshooting in Windows to find out how.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Cassandra
Microsoft Windows Outreach

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/64922-windows7-connection-error.html
Relevancy 33.11%

Hello, since the other day, my DSL connection continues to fail on my desktop PC but it is working on my netbook which I'm using right now, hooked towards my monitor.

I have tried everything I could to fix it. I ran the troubleshooter, unplugged my network cable, reset the adapter, deleted and recreated my connection and it fails. It would show up ERROR 638. I even reformatted my PC and the network continues to fail. It did manage to connect for a few minutes earlier today and would just automatically disconnect a few moments later. It continues to fail in connecting right now. Could it be a physical hardware problem with my built-in LAN adapter?

I have a screenshot to help explain the situation and also a zipped diagnostic log which I have initiated after running the "diagnostics" link on the ERROR 638 message. Any ideas?

A:DSL Connection fails, Error 638

When this connection fails, the first thing that I would do is to go into Device Manager, expand Network Adapters, right-click on your LAN adapter, and check its status.

Is it still Installed? Working? Disabled? Any error condition? It does sound to me as if the motherboard's LAN adapter itself is intermittent or failing, as you suggest, or perhaps the cable is faulty.

I would also check the rear panel LAN socket indicator lights to see if they're lit and flashing like they should be, according to your mobo manual.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/296244-dsl-connection-fails-error-638-a.html
Relevancy 33.11%

I'm on a cable modem (through a wireless router, but wired connection) on my desktop. I've been trying to set up a home network and therefore screwing around with network settings and I've obviously made a change that I can't seem to undo.

Even though I'm connected to the internet on a constant basis with cable... I now get a pop up Windows error box every time I click on a link to go to a new page. It's basically asking me to choose how I want to connect to the internet. Here's a pic of it:

How do I get rid of this annoying issue?

A:Network Connection error

Open internet explorer, go to tools => internet options => connections and delete any dial-up settings you could see there.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/network-connection-error-173023.html
Relevancy 33.11%

Getting error message at bottom right of task bar (next to clock).Flashes on and off intermittently.Says "Local area connection". "A network cable is unplugged". BUT I have no connection problems! Internet stays connected.I wouldn't mind it but it's like a yipping chihuahua at your heels that never goes away!!Contacted verizon but they couldn't offer much help.Router is a westell 327W.. Any suggestions?

Relevancy 33.11%

Hi. I'm trying to connect a XP (Sp3 machine) to a shared Win7 Printer.

I've got it going on one machine, but struggling on the Other one. I've installed the drivers for the printer on the xp machine.

My problem is this: I can connect to the printer, but xp installs it as a usb001 printer port, even though it says it's on the other machine (Samsung ML2010 on Win7). Seems it's adding the win7 usb port to my xpbox.

I'm adding it as \\win7\Samsung ML-2010 Series

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/xp-to-7-printer-connection-error.986424/
Relevancy 33.11%

Hi All

I am getting this error when i open some of sites, but those sites can be opened in my smartphone without any problem, i cleared cache cleared history. tried mozillla reset still the same error. its not only in mozilla. it comes in chrome and IE, i am using windows 8 pls help. i get this error when i try to open this link

http: // catiadoc . free . fr /online /cfyug_C2 /cfyugextrapolsurfaces.htm

Delete the space in above link

http://www.pchelpforum.com/network-help/128156-error-connection-reset.html
Relevancy 33.11%

I have had problems accessing my AOL instant messenger. since yesterday, it gets to step two,"verifying name and password," then a box pops up which says,"connection lost-check connection." so i went onto the AIM FAQ site, and it said to change the access number you use to connect to your ISP. I have no idea how to do that. Can someone help me?
Thanks
Jordan

A:AIM internet connection error

click on preferences on the AIM box... work ur way thru there....

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/aim-internet-connection-error-13687.html
Relevancy 33.11%

It Internet Error Connection (ahh!) has been increasingly difficult to connect to the internet on my dell Windows XP and right now Internet Connection Error (ahh!) it is impossible I am going to type the printed diagnostic log because I couldn't post it due to the internet trouble Network Adapter Diagnostic Network location detection info using home internet connection Network adapter identification info network connection Name Local Area Connection Device Intel reg Pro VE Network Connection Mediatype LAN SubMediaType LAN info Network connection Name Internet Connection Error (ahh!) SonicWALL Virtual Adapter device SonicWALL VPN Adapter MediaType LAN SubMediaType LAN warn This machine has more than one ethernet or more than one wireless adapter info redirecting user to support call HTTP HTTPS FTP Diagnostic HTTP HTTPS FTP connectivity then a bunch of errors ex warn FTP Passive Error connecting to ftp microsoft com The server name or address could not be resolved warn HTTPS Error connecting to www microsoft com A connection with the server could not be established warn HTTP Error connecting to www microsoft com The operation timed out other quot warns quot were connecting to hotmail passport net and google error Could not make an HTTP connection error Could not make an HTTPS connecton error Could not make an FTP connection That's the log I don't believe our computer is infected as I have been using Ad-Aware and Spybot S amp D to check for problems We use DSL and Verizon supports our internet but we use msn and internet explorer as browsers- I don't know if they could affect each other as the diagnostic seems to say we could have more than one ethernet or wireless connection Thanks so much

A:Internet Connection Error (ahh!)

Hi nsweeney,Do you use IE6 or IE7?Are you have trouble with certain sites is all of the time?Do your web pages open completely blank or do you get an error message?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/107064/internet-connection-error-ahh/
Relevancy 33.11%

After the tech support walked me through deleting the current Dial Up Adapter and added a new one, I could get connection but then I received a slew of "illegal operation" for Explorer, Save (??), Taskpanl, Wjview, Rndal.... The browser disappeared but the connection was still active.

I uninstalled Earthlink Total Access and still had the same problem. One good thing about the whole thing was that I could still get online with AOL.

What is going on? How can I solve this. I kind of like Earthlink because it's faster than AOL dial up.

Thanks much.

Oh, thank you all for the birthday wishes. I'm getting older but I don't know about wiser (... listening to the tech supp...ha ha ha)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/earthlink-connection-720-error-8575.html
Relevancy 33.11%

Hi there I was surfing the internet without a problem until all of a sudden I wasn t able to and my disabling error connection internet seemed to have stopped working I tried to disable my wireless built in but got the message It is not possible to disable the connection at this time This connection may be using one or more protocols that do not support Plug-and-Play or it may have been initiated by another error disabling connection user or the system account I tried plugging the ethernet in internet was still not working and I also received the same message when trying to disable the ethernet connection I didn t download anything recently or change any settings I m on the only account on this laptop Both wireless and ethernet say they are connected but I m still unable to get on the internet I ve tried different system restore points and none of them have been error disabling connection successful I don t error disabling connection really know what happened because one minute internet was working fine the next it wasn t working at all Please help nbsp

Relevancy 33.11%

I use a broadband connection to connect to the internet , user and pass is provided by The network company.
I use wan miniport (PPPOE) to connect. Recently when i try to connect after putting the user and pass Error 720 comes

But when i try my friends user and pass it works fine. They provided me a new set of user pass as well but the same problem occurs.

Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/394637-broadband-connection-error-720-a.html
Relevancy 33.11%

I am getting the message, "wireless network radio disabled" The Broadcom adapter gives the error message, "the radio on your 802.11 adapter is still disabled. Use the harware radio control switch to enable it.

A:Wireless Connection error

The make/model of the computer would be a big help here.

If this is a laptop, look on the side of the unit, there's frequently a small slide switch to disable the wireless. Some other laptops have a function key sequence to disable the wireless.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-connection-error.753703/
Relevancy 33.11%

Recently, when trying to access websites from my emails, I continually get "HP Connection error" screen "Google Chrome cannot display the web page".  Chrome is my default browser.  Outlook is my Email default.  When I try another browser, I can access those sites OK.  Up until 2 weeks ago, this was not a problem.  I run Norton 365 as my anti virus system.  I am an old fella' and not too computer literate.  Intermittently, I have trouble just opening Chrome and get the same "HP Connection error" screen.  Totally at random intervals.  Can you help please?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/I-continually-get-HP-Connection-error/td-p/5776287
Relevancy 33.11%

Hello All Wondering if someone can help me out or explain why I'm having problems I'm trying to connect to my home ssh server from work using putty so I can forward rdp and website connections I've been having problems so decided to change the ports on my server to port since error SSH putty connection using it seems most other ports are blocked including port When trying to connect I get the error incoming packet was garbled on decryption Now I know the outgoing connection works fine as I've checked it in my router logs and it says packet accepted on port from my work ip address I SSH connection error using putty just cant seem to get it past this point and this error is stopping the ssh tunnel from starting Any ideas I've tested connecting using putty on my home network and everything works fine Could this be a firewall issue at my work stopping the incoming packets Why would this be since I'm using port that allows web traffic Thanks for any help info Tom

A:SSH connection error using putty

Quote: Originally Posted by subspace3

Hello All,

Wondering if someone can help me out or explain why I'm having problems.

I'm trying to connect to my home ssh server from work using putty so I can forward rdp and website connections. I've been having problems so decided to change the ports on my server to port 80 since it seems most other ports are blocked including port 443. When trying to connect I get the error incoming packet was garbled on decryption. Now I know the outgoing connection works fine as I've checked it in my router logs and it says packet accepted on port 80 from my work ip address. I just cant seem to get it past this point and this error is stopping the ssh tunnel from starting.

Any ideas? I've tested connecting using putty on my home network and everything works fine.

Could this be a firewall issue at my work stopping the incoming packets? Why would this be since I'm using port 80 that allows web traffic?

Thanks for any help/info

Tom

If you can scroll down the page at the link below it has some explanations for this problem. Go down to 10.12.
Common error messages

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/220309-ssh-connection-error-using-putty.html
Relevancy 33.11%

hi .i am getting this popup [ERROR CONNECTION TO BROADBAND CONNECTION 2
now there is a square box enable logging .i have that box checked .so what do you thing is my problem.but that do not happen often maybe 2 to 3 time a day .all i do is i click on close .but some the popup will popup right way after i just click on the close tab .so i dont know .this only started about 2 weeks ago .
yvesj

Relevancy 33.11%

Hi All My PC was running very poorly and now is either being re-directed error ReDirect/no connection or just isn't connecting to any web sites IE states that it ReDirect/no connection error finds the site but then I get an error message I used multiple malware spyware programs to try to fix the problem with no luck Thanks for any and all help Jon Here is my HJT Log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass ReDirect/no connection error exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Grisoft AVG Anti-Spyware guard exe C PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exe c program files common files mcafee mna mcnasvc exe c PROGRA mcafee com vso mcshield exe C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe c PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files McAfee com VSO mcvsshld exe C Program Files McAfee com VSO oasclnt exe C WINDOWS DELLMMKB EXE C WINDOWS System spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C WINDOWS System hphmon exe c progra mcafee com vso mcvsescn exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnd exe C Program Files Adaptec Easy CD Creator DirectCD DirectCD exe C Program Files HighCriteria TotalRecorder TotRecSched exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files SanDisk Sansa Updater SansaDispatch exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files AIM aim exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Share-to-Web hpgs wnf exe C Program Files Sandisk Common Bin WinCinemaMgr exe C Program Files CreataCard Gold FMRemind exe C Program Files AIM aolsoftware exe C WINDOWS System HPHipm exe C Program Files Sony Sony Picture Utility VolumeWatcher SPUVolumeWatcher exe c progra mcafee com vso mcvsftsn exe C Program Files Netropa OSD exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files McAfee MSC mcuimgr exe C Program Files SanDisk Sansa Updater SansaUpdater exe C Program Files HJT HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http www comcast net toolbar search R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www comcast net R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http www comcast net toolbar search O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Comcast Toolbar - E BD F- B D- E- BE-BE DF D AE - C PROGRA COMCAS COMCAS DLL O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Toolbar McAfee VirusScan - BA B -B - c -B - F F - c progra mcafee com vso mcvsshl dll O - Toolbar Comcast Toolbar - E BD F- B D- E- BE-BE DF D AE - C PROGRA COMCAS COMCAS DLL O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE NvQTwk NvCplDaemon initialize O - HKLM Run VSOCheckTask quot C PROGRA McAfee com VSO mcmnhdlr exe quot checktask O - HKLM Run VirusScan Online C Program Files McAfee com VSO mcvsshld exe O - HKLM Run OASClnt C Program Files McAfee com VSO oasclnt exe O - HKLM Run NapsterShell C Program Files Napster napster exe systray O - HKLM Run DellTouch C WINDOWS DELLMMKB EXE O - HKLM Run HPDJ Taskbar Utility C WINDOWS System spool drivers w x hpztsb exe O - HKLM Run HPH... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/redirect-no-connection-error-176148.html
Relevancy 33.11%

I have tried lots of different ways to fix this but i keep getting the same error message. Steam starts and updates, but after i click login it freezes for a while, then says, "Steam - Error. Could not connect to the network. This could be a problem with your internet connection or with the Steam network".

After i click ok from there, i get another error message that says, "Steam.exe - Application error", then 'The instruction at "0x015b4786" referenced memory at "0x0017b228". The memory could not be "read".'

A:Steam connection error

well make sure you have a valid internet connection first of all, because if steam can't access the network, either Steam itself is down, or your internet is.

you might also try reading this answer to your particular query.
-main points: firewall access, router settings, p2p programs, spyware, adware. any of these could lead to problems; read the article to try and troubleshoot.

as far as the memory error, read this
*note: the second error usually only occurs during gameplay, so its odd that you have it after just trying to open steam.

what are your system specs?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/steam-connection-error.419412/
Relevancy 33.11%

I've installed a VNC client by Jaadu both on my win 7 64 system & my iPhone.

Everything went smoothly until I applied the FreeSSHd encryption program.

When I try to connect with the computer the iphone gets this error:

Connection Error:

connection refused. You may have a firewall blocking access. Please check your connection settings & try again.

Now FreeSSHd has forums, but for some reason I get get past the challenge textbox. I've tried several times with different browers. It just wont let me post a question there.

I've looked in the firewall section in the control panel, but I dont see anything about FreeSSHd to enable?

Any help or ideas?

Thanks.

A:Firewall & a VNC connection error

If it helps anyone, in the FreeSShd settings, under Server Status

SSH server is not running

and has a big red X

Where it actually should be running with a green check, but isnt.

Right under neath it there is a "Click here to start" link, but even though I am able to click it, its not activating?

I'm going to assume this is whats holding up the firewall?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/36089-firewall-vnc-connection-error.html
Relevancy 33.11%

I'm posting this on behalf of someone else, my friend can connect to the internet using AIM, MSN etc

But as for as browser it works off and on, for example if she goes to Google and searches shell get a results page but if she clicks on a result nothing will come up, this is effecting both IE and Firefox.

The odd thing is this is effecting both her computers(networked not wireless), and like I said it's a on and off problem.

Does anyone have a solution and/or walk through of what they think is going on.

BTW the OS is Windows XP

Thanks

Relevancy 33.11%

When I try to disable Local Area conenction. (Right click and left clickdsiable
on system tray) I get this message.-

Error Disabling Connection

It is not possible to disable the connection at this time. This connection may be using one or more protocols that do
not support Plug and Play, or it may have been initiated by another user or the system account.

I can disable it though via Device manager / Network Adapters/ SIS 900-Based PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter.

But would like to be able to disable it (Local Area Connection) from the system tray.It is more convenient.

Thanks.

A:Error Disabling Connection

You cannot disable it in the System Tray, you can go to Control Panel/Network Connections and right click Local Area Connection there and Disable it. Why do you want to disable your Ethernet Connection?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-disabling-connection-621193.html
Relevancy 33.11%

Hi, The HP Connection Manager application is throwing the attached error continuously.It looks that the application requires modifications. Found in G1, G2 and G3 hardware.Version 4.8.8.1 installed in G1 & G2, but it crashes. Please suggest.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-Notebooks/HP-Connection-Manager-Error/td-p/5800277
Relevancy 33.11%

I m getting a - The connection was reset The reset was error Connection connection to the server was reset while the page was loading error I m Connection was reset error not tech savvy in the least so when I get this error I have no idea what is going on I m not sure exactly what you guys need from me but I do know how to run the command prompt for vista and such etc so just tell me what information to give you and I ll get right on it And maybe steps cause as I said I m not too smart in this department I think you need to know that I have - Windows Vista - Intel R WiFi Link AGN - Marvell Yukon E PCI-E Ethernet Controller Not even sure what those last two are hah but a friend said post it anyway Also going off another post I read here I followed some of the steps that were given to another person with a similar problem - Pulled up the Ipconfig all settings and here they are Microsoft Windows Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C Users Allison Bailey gt IPCONFIG ALL Windows IP Configuration Host Name AllisonBaile-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Intel R WiFi Link AGN Physical Address - -FB- -BF- DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe e f f ed Preferred IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Lease Obtained Monday October PM Lease Expires Thursday October PM Default Gateway DHCP Server DHCPv IAID DHCPv Client DUID - - - - -BD- -FA- - -AE- -E - DNS Servers NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Marvell Yukon E PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller Physical Address - -AE- -E - DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description isatap CEA E -A - -A B- CE D E br E Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - E- DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IPv Address e cad c f fdfd Prefe rred Link-local IPv Address fe cad c f fdfd Preferred Default Gateway NetBIOS over Tcpip Disabled Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description TO Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes C Users Allison Bailey gt Click to expand Then I did what someone else in the post said to do which was try some pings and here are the results C Users Allison Bailey gt PING Pinging with bytes of data Reply from bytes time lt ms TTL Reply from bytes time lt ms TTL Reply from bytes time lt ms TTL Reply from bytes time lt ms TTL Ping statistics for Packets Sent Received Lost loss Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds Minimum ms Maximum ms Average ms C Users Allison Bailey gt PING Pinging with bytes of data Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Ping statistics for Packets Sent Received Lost loss Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds Minimum ms Maximum ms Average ms C Users Allison Bailey gt PING Pinging with bytes of data Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL Ping statistics for Packets Sent Received Lost loss Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds Minimum ms Maximum ms Average ms C Users Allison Bailey gt PING yahoo com Pinging yahoo com with bytes of data Reply from bytes time ms TTL Reply from bytes time ms TTL... Read more

A:Connection was reset error

All of that looks good. Let's try something else.

Register at DSLReports and run their Line Quality Tests. It's best to run this test with a direct wired connection to eliminate any wireless issues from the results. It's useful many times to run this test several times, and we'd like to see each of the results. Post the results link from the top of the test display page for each test run here.

The link to post is near the top of the page and looks like:

If you wish to post this result to a forum, please copy/paste this URL
http://www.dslreports.com/linequality/nil/2357195 <- sample only, yours will obviously be different!
and your IP will be disguised.

Copy/paste that link here.

Note: You will have to enable PING (ICMP) request response either in your router (if you have one), or in your computer's firewall for direct modem connections. This is very important to get the most important part of the test to run.
DSLReports

Here's also the Line Quality Tests FAQ to help you understand the results. This will answer some questions about the line quality display.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/connection-was-reset-error.954329/
Relevancy 33.11%

Hi, The HP Connection Manager application is throwing the attached error continuously.It looks that the application requires modifications. Found in G1, G2 and G3 hardware.Version 4.8.8.1 installed in G1 & G2, but it crashes. Please suggest.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Software-and-How-To-Questions/HP-Connection-Manager-Error/td-p/5800277
Relevancy 33.11%

Please help.
I have a Dell Inspiron E1505 Laptop with XP platform. Recently the wireless internet stop working. I have a netgear wirelss router. There are other computers and laptops in my home that also have wireless and they are working fine. My laptop seems to be the only one affected. I amnot sure how to fix this problem. I have reset the router and still nothing. I have also tried adding a new internet connection thinking that the old one was not good.

Please help.

Thanks,

Rose

Relevancy 33.11%

my desktop pc freezes while online and only a hard reboot will fix the problem----error says "connection tray" not responding....any ideas????

Relevancy 33.11%

I have been unable to connect to my e-mail account for the last 6 hours although I have no problem connecting to the internet.

If I do a manual send/receive I am asked to "enter network password" although it appears correctly and then error 0X800ccc0f (at least this was the last error code) comes up.

Can anyone assist with this.

Many thanks

Relevancy 33.11%

Hello Windows Folks I got some problems with Windows Pro and VPN Connection with the PPTP Protocol The error http i tinypic com ye pi png My settings are standard except for this Connection VPN via ERROR:720 PPTP http i tinypic com zg a t png http i tinypic com w aa png My network devices http VPN Connection via PPTP ERROR:720 i tinypic com pop png My error logs I receive CoId C B ED-F A- A A- D - AD A FEE F The initial Secure Socket Tunneling Protocol request could not be successfully sent to the server VPN Connection via PPTP ERROR:720 This can be due to network connectivity issues or certificate trust issues The detailed error message is provided below Correct the problem and try again A certificate chain processed but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by the trust provider CoId C B ED-F A- A A- D - AD A FEE F The user SYSTEM dialed a connection named VPN Connection which has failed The error code returned on failure is I Tried testing the connection manually SSTP Received the following error http i tinypic com i fc png And IKEv this one http i tinypic com nyg a png At the others I have Received the same error as described above Things I tried before did not do anything Windows VPN not working - error Just an IT nublet Solving PPTP VPN Error on Windows Windows Pro VPN Connection problem - No network access PPTP VPN on Windows - error Other information Notebook HP Elitebook w with official Windows Pro Windows Firewall Disabled Windows Defender Disabled During testing I removed AVG it did not help anything Other information I used the same credentials with Windows amp Vista and it worked instantly I would really appreciate your help in this mather Me and my colleagues will thank you Kind regards -Vincent

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/18737-vpn-connection-via-pptp-error-720-a.html
Relevancy 33.11%

I'm hoping you can help me with my problem, I'm not very good at fixing computer problems.

During this evening I was downloading the latest version of iTunes and after it was completed I noticed I could not access Internet Explorer, Outlook Express, MASON Messenger or any other internet-dependent programs. I restarted my laptop and switched off my modem, tried again and although Network Connections shows an active connection, I cannot access the internet. I thought it may be due to the new iTunes version and did a system restore to before the update but it has made no difference. I thought it could be due to me reaching the end of my Broadband monthly usage limit but I have had no indication of this and I am not sure if it would be cut off completely should this happen.

Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

A:Internet Connection Error

Hey, KFA - to the board!I'm not very tuned in to iTunes, so I may not be able to help, but I do have some questions:What do you mean when you say you can not access those programs? Are you saying that you can't open them, or that when you do open them, you are not able to access the Internet? I'm signing off now, but if you describe your situation further, I'm sure someone else will be able to help you. Take care.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/84912/internet-connection-error/