Windows Support Forum

Realtek Audio Manager Mic Problem

Q: Realtek Audio Manager Mic Problem

Every 10 seconds audio manager will set the volume on my mic to 0 and mute it I have already tried to uninstall it and reinstall it but no result.
It may be malware but I am not sure as of yet. Would really appreciate help right now.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Realtek Audio Manager Mic Problem

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Realtek Audio Manager Mic Problem

Problem Solved, As suspected it was malware. To fix this launch task manager, then go to start up, go through the list if something dosn't have a icon or dosn't seem to fit in right click and open its file location. If you are definite that it is malware disable it, restart go to the file location and delete all the files.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-audio-manager-mic-problem.216938/
Relevancy 83.42%

Hi I am having a problem setting up my new audio connections I have a simple speaker desktop system that also comes with a sub The two speakers have jack connections to the sub unit and then the sub has a green cable connection that use to always hang out in the green port in HD Manager Problem Realtek Audio the back panel of my computer But i recently bought a Razer Lycosa keyboard and that comes with a headphone and mic port on the keyboard itself So i connected the green and pink cables from the keyboard to the green and pink connections on my back panel headphone and mic and plugged in my green cable from the sub to the black port of the back panel So in the Realtek HD audio manager ports are used The green port is set to headhpones for the keyboard the pink port is set to mic for the Realtek HD Audio Manager Problem keyboard and the black port is set to front speakers The front speakers and sub work perfectly fine they play audio as always The headphone jack on the keyboard also plays audio when i plug my headphones into them however when i plug my headphones into the keyboard it doesn t disable the desktop speakers they both play at the same time I ve been in contact with Razer to see if there are keyboard settings that are meant to resolve this but there is no option in the keyboard for any of this Razer say this is an Realtek HD Audio Manager Problem audio driver issue So is there any way that i can set the Realtek manager to understand when headphones are being plugged into the keyboard Or is there a way i can manually disable the desktop speakers when i plug in my headphones nbsp

A:Realtek HD Audio Manager Problem

its not a driver problem. if you tell me what version of windows your using i can help you more. here is a simply solution, open Realtek HD Audio Manager right click on black port on the right and go to Audio Device Settings then from there move the slider on the top to mute the desktop speakers when you want the muted

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-manager-problem.141289/
Relevancy 83.42%

Hello,everyone i have a problem with realtek hd audio manager.I installed the latest drivers and i dont have the audio manager i am working with Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit as the same i was working on my PC before,but now i am with laptop Acer TravelMate 5760G and i dont have the realtek manager,can someone tell why and how can i fix it because i really need it,or from where i can download it.This is the description of my sound card if it will be helpful for you.

Audio Adapter Conexant Unknown @ Intel Cougar Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller

Thanks a lot i hope someone will respone or give me an advice that could help me solving this problem.

A:Problem with realtek hd audio manager

CS9090,
Welcome to SF. Do you see something on the Realtek site here that is worth trying? Note that they highly recommend using the downloads via the mfgr's. site, have you exhausted the downloads available there as well?
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...&GetDown=false
http://www.support.acer.com/us/en/pr...x?modelId=3628

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/186619-problem-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 83.42%

Hey all this is my first post so I hope it s in the correct section of the forums anyway I am having major difficulites with Realtek HD Audio Manager It seems to always think that I have both a microphone and a set of headphones plugged into the front jack I have HD Audio with Realtek Manager Problem no idea why it would be doing this and why it suddenly got stuck on this setting It may be my drivers but I really don t think that this would be the problem I am a Problem with Realtek HD Audio Manager gamer so it s always nice to hear through my headset instead of through my tinny computer speakers For some other strange reason I can t even set Problem with Realtek HD Audio Manager the rear jack to headhpones and plug them into that No sound comes out and yes they are working I hope that this can be resolved ASAP or at least if I could be pointed to an alternative sound managing program Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 83.42%

k hello everybody I just got a new computer Realtek HD Manager Problem!!! Audio yesterday it s a E-Machine with Windows XP and all that good stuff Now I had another E-Machine computer before this and I record using Cool Edit Pro and everything was great but I needed a new comp so now I got this and to my suprise it has Realtek HD Audio Manager on it and wow I have no idea what I am doing so anyways I open Cool Edit and record to see how good it would sound and at first I got nothing then I got bad audio ect I was on this forum last night and seen a topic about this sorta problem but I just need to know what steps to do to get my mic recording the mic Realtek HD Audio Manager Problem!!! is a standard mic nothing that great but it worked fine on the other comp without the Realtek I am lost I thought Realtek would make my sounds sound better Maybe I am missing something If somebody could help me figure this out man I will be happy lol but ah theres alot of problems with my cool edit now had the program for years and never had this problem into now PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP nbsp

A:Realtek HD Audio Manager Problem!!!

Are you say you get no sound at all??? Or just no sound with the mic?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-manager-problem.96978/
Relevancy 83.42%

I recently purchased the new Logitech G headset The headset came with the default x mm inputs However it also came with a USB adapter After downloading the Logitech software for the product I Realtek Problem Manager Audio HD was told that you need to use the USB adapter in order to access most of the headset s features notably the surround sound So I switched to the USB adapter but when I did the left earphone stopped Realtek HD Audio Manager Problem putting sound out and the right earphone barely put out sound I took the USB adapter out and plugged the x mm inputs in and I was prompted by a Realtek HD Audio Manager popup As I always do if I plug any headset in that has a list of different devices I might be using I select headset and click on The sound then returned to normal coming out of both ears It appears in order for the sound to come out of both my earphones and at regular volumes and quality I need to click that quot Headphones quot option or any option on that popup The issue is the popup is not quot popped up quot if I use the USB adapter It is like my sound card driver is having an issue with the USB over the x mm input It seems like a Realtek HD Audio Manager problem not a Logitech problem Any thoughts help Thanks nbsp

A:Realtek HD Audio Manager Problem

BUMP, help?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/realtek-hd-audio-manager-problem.1101528/
Relevancy 83.42%

hiii
iam using windows7 ultimate in my lenovo laptop. i installed the drivers using the driver cd came along with the laptop. i installed and reinstalled the realtek audio drivers many times but iam unable to get the realtek audio manager in system tray. unable to open it. realtek is present in control panel in installed programs and also in program files x86. but not in program files. i have both folders in C drive named as program files and program files x86.

now iam unable to manage sound through realtek audio manager. please help me...
waiting for your help...

A:problem with realtek audio manager

If it's present in program files x86, then theoretically, you installed the 32 bit drivers, yeah? Are you running a 64 bit version of Windows 7?

We won't email solutions on this board, you will have to keep us updated here (well, some may, but most of us won't, sorry!)

EDIT: Can you post back your model number, or more info on the unit itself?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/problem-with-realtek-audio-manager-703812.html
Relevancy 83.42%

So, I have Realtek HD Audio Manager installed, and the latest drivers. My sound is now working fine, but my microphone isn't even being picked up. I don't know what kind of problem this is, but I was looking for help. My motherboard with on-board sound is a ECS Elitegroup GeForce7050m-m. Thanks for the help

A:Realtek HD Audio Manager Problem!

Welcome to Seven Forums Glurft. If you have 2 channel sound, make sure it is set that way. Open Realtek HD Audio Manager, under the Audio I/O tab changed the 6 channel speaker settings to 2 channel. When it's set to 6 channel it uses the mic port (the pink one) as a center speaker and sub output. Also make sure if you are using the pink, back panel connector, that the disable front panel jack detection is checked. This is done through the Connector settings which is the little icon in top left hand corner of the window.

A Guy

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/167081-realtek-hd-audio-manager-problem.html
Relevancy 82.56%

Simple problem that has been confusing me lately I m using a Acer Aspire - Laptop running Audio Manager Realtek problem headphones HD Windows Vista On it is Realtek HD Audio Manager and it has been causing me some problems with headphones To elaborate they simply don t work except on random occurances The speakers put out sound as normal but when I plug in my headphones ANY pair of headphones no sound comes out of them and the speakers continue to function as normal It s wierder then that though rarely the headphones WILL have sound come out of them but the speakers are still putting out sound as well The only way the headphones themselves have ever worked is when I go into the Windows sound manager and pressed the main mute button which muted the speakers but not the headphones Now not even the headphones work though so that method is moot For reference the Realtek driver is last updated on I m going to update it today have to do Realtek HD Audio Manager headphones problem so from the library but I doubt that ll work given the wierdness of this Realtek HD Audio Manager headphones problem problem nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/realtek-hd-audio-manager-headphones-problem.882332/
Relevancy 82.56%

When one of my friends built this computer for me, the Realtek Audio Manager was working flawlessly. It's been about a year since this computer was first built, and now I'm having troubles with the program. Usually I was able to adjust the sounds using the equalizer and the Room correction, now I do not have the tabs. I've reinstalled to see if anything, and nothing changed. Please help!

A:Realtek Audio HD Manager Equilizer Problem

Did you install a different sound driver at one time? Or is the driver you reinstalled the correct driver? You should use the motherboard vendor (since this is a custom build) supplied RealTek driver.

I also have a Gigabyte motherboard and the Gigabyte supplied RealTek driver.

I also notice the Stereo Mix is not set as the Default Recording Device. I don't know if that will cause some tabs not to show, but you need the Stereo Mix set as the Default Recording Device.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/265581-realtek-audio-hd-manager-equilizer-problem.html
Relevancy 82.56%

Hi I'm new to the forum I recently reinstalled my computer to start using my new ssd Everything is working quite well manager RealTek problem hd subwoofer audio except I can't get any programs to play audio through my subwoofer It worked before the reinstall so I know its compatible I use realtek hd audio manager and have two front speakers and a sub connected in the configuration and the rest of the devices quot unchecked quot I RealTek hd audio manager subwoofer problem had to use the center-output and the swap center-sub option to get any sound from the sub in the quot auto test quot There is a tone from the sub and from the front speakers but there is no sub when I try to play music for example And if i check the subwoofer in addition to the center the front speaker-sound becomes a little darker so I don't know if the manager is confused about the outputs or if there is something else going on I have a MSI Z A-G and downloaded the latest audiodriver when I reinstalled

A:RealTek hd audio manager subwoofer problem

Two speakers and a bass speaker (sub) is a 2.1 configuration. With a 2.1 configuration, one connection is made to the GREEN speaker jack on the PC and everything is distributed in the 2.1 speaker system bass speaker which has the amplifier.

Any other configuration of two speakers and bass may or may not work.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/366022-realtek-hd-audio-manager-subwoofer-problem.html
Relevancy 82.56%

Mumble and Realtek are not working with each other. My headset works everywhere else, Skype, Steam Voice, Nvidia's Shadowplay and Teamspeak but on Mumble I get no sound through the headphones but my microphone Is picked up and working as people can hear me but I can't hear them.

I tried a reinstall of Mumble, didn't fix It. But when I uninstalled Realtek, Mumble began to work and I could hear myself on the audio wizard and others after.

I've reinstalled Realtek again to see If I get the same outcome and I do, Mumble again does not work, but my headset works everywhere else, I have selected Default and Realtek for Out and Input when running the audio wizard but that didn't change anything, not sure what the problem Is. Please help!

Thanks.

http://www.tenforums.com/performance-maintenance/63191-mumble-realtek-hd-audio-manager-problem.html
Relevancy 82.56%

hi all ok i have a problem , when i am in a fps computer game i play in clans etc i use a tutrle beach headset and every time i talk people can just hear my game and not hear me very well please if someone has had this problem tell me how to fix it please its soo annoying having to play games with thwe sound off so i can talk thanx

A:Asus realtek hd audio manager problem

I don't use headphones but you can try:

Right click your speaker icon in the Task Bar and click Open Volume Control and then left click Options, then Properties and select the Mixer device for HD Audio front microphone if it's selected HD audio render.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/asus-realtek-hd-audio-manager-problem.111170/
Relevancy 82.56%

Mumble and Realtek are not working with each other. My headset works everywhere else, Skype, Steam Voice, Nvidia's Shadowplay and Teamspeak but on Mumble I get no sound through the headphones but my microphone Is picked up and working as people can hear me but I can't hear them.

I tried a reinstall of Mumble, didn't fix It. But when I uninstalled Realtek, Mumble began to work and I could hear myself on the audio wizard and others after.

I've reinstalled Realtek again to see If I get the same outcome and I do, Mumble again does not work, but my headset works everywhere else, I have selected Default and Realtek for Out and Input when running the audio wizard but that didn't change anything, not sure what the problem Is. Please help!

Thanks.

A:Mumble and Realtek HD Audio Manager Problem

I know nothing about Mumble and I suspect a configuration issue in Mumble since everything else apparently works OK.

One issue, do you have "Stereo Mix" set as the default Recording device? If not, set it and see if makes a difference.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/63191-mumble-realtek-hd-audio-manager-problem.html
Relevancy 82.56%

Hi everybody, since this is the first time using sevenforums I will try to make it readable.

So I got sound card with 5.1 speakers on it, and headset sound will work if I put in jack into there where my speakers are, but If I put headset jack elsewhere it won't recognize the device and will do nothing ( that includes front and back green jack's ), I thought Realtek HD AudioManager will show me but that ain't in the Control Panel under Large Icons or similar. I really don't know what to do with my headset now, might the problem be in the jack?

Sorry for bad explaining and english, But I sincerly hope you know what I mean.

Regards, Fenix1214

A:Realtek HD Audio Manager not there/problem with headset

Do you have a separate sound card? along with the RealTek on the motherboard audio? Or just the RealTek audio?

The RealTek audio manager, in my PC, is located in the Control Panel/Hardware and Sound.

As the front panel headset is not recognized, the first step is to check the connection from the front panel to the motherboard, if you have RealTek on the motherboard audio. Make sure the connector is fully and properly seated.

If you have a separate sound card, the front panel headphone/mic jack must be connected to the separate sound card.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/315879-realtek-hd-audio-manager-not-there-problem-headset.html
Relevancy 81.7%

Hello..i have a problem with my soundcard and have tried everything....so i seek advice from others..heres my problem..

When i play for instance a game or play a movie..people who wich i am talking to on Teamspeak2 can here it through my microphone.....for example,they can here the music i play on my headset when i talk to them (no i dont have my speakers turned on hehe)

i hope some people here can help me or give me a push in the right direction..

thanx

Corbin

A:play/record problem realtek hd audio manager

If you have a combined mike/speaker headset this may have a problem.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/play-record-problem-realtek-hd-audio-manager.86113/
Relevancy 81.7%

Hello, I'm CrazyKilla

So I recently got a new motherboard and because it's a new board, it came with it's own audio drivers, and my old ones were useless (obviously). I installed these new audio drivers and i found that it changed the look (and most likely the software itself) of the Realtek HD Audio manager, before i got the new Manager, my microphone and audio both worked fine, now my audio still works fine, but my mic is messed up, when i talk, it doesn't pick it up, but if i blew air into the microphone, it picks it up but it is crackling, if i blew into the mic for 3/5 seconds then it would completely stop picking up the sound. Nothing happened to my mic during this process.

A:New Realtek HD Audio Manager Driver Problem with Microphone

Wow with a name like that I better get this correct ..Ha Ha Have you tried removing the Audio Mangler and using Windows drivers? Are you running the latest version from Realtek's site?
This may also be of some help Realtek HD Audio Manager Download

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/291795-new-realtek-hd-audio-manager-driver-problem-microphone.html
Relevancy 81.7%

Hi Guys with problem Manager recording effects Audio Realtek HD Im new in here this is my first post at TechSpot Id like to say hi to everyone and I Realtek HD Audio Manager problem with recording effects also have a problem I have Realtek HD Audio Manager and I like it alot All the sounds effects are easy to use and very useful But what I just found out is that when I set the effects to like lets say Bathroom that has all the echoes an all and I record voice over it and when I play it it all comes out alright But when during play I change the effect to none the recorded files effect also changes to none Its as if I nothing was captured with the effect its just the voice and you only apply the effect to a vopice afterwards So Im thriwing with unanswered questions like Is capturing sound effects possible like record a file with the effect and hear it in another computer that has no such effects Can I work witrh this can I make my own art with it music movies and sell using ready made Realtek managers sound effects Any help would be appreciated I use a ASUS PLDD something Motherboard and in the Mixer Recordings area I dont have the option of tweaking the volumes of Mics Lines CD and the other one Maybe its a related problem that I cant capture effects as well So thanks in advance again Hope to hear from you Diedon nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-manager-problem-with-recording-effects.64906/
Relevancy 81.27%

It's been a year since I migrated from Windows XP to Windows 7 which I downloaded Realtek HD Audio Manager R2.70 and audio has been working fine except the only issue it didn't come with 'Stereo Mix' preventing capability to record sound direct from the soundcard. It took me 14 months to restore Stereo Mix as each time I was told to update audio drivers I would update HD Audio Manager so what is the difference between these two Realtek ?

I installed Realtek HD Audio Driver R2.72 last night and it restored Stereo Mix which now enables me to record system sound whilst using screen recorders.

Thanks

A:Difference between Realtek HD Audio Manager & Realtek HD Audio Driver

Quote: Originally Posted by Swiftkidd

It's been a year since I migrated from Windows XP to Windows 7 which I downloaded Realtek HD Audio Manager R2.70 and audio has been working fine except the only issue it didn't come with 'Stereo Mix' preventing capability to record sound direct from the soundcard. It took me 14 months to restore Stereo Mix as each time I was told to update audio drivers I would update HD Audio Manager so what is the difference between these two Realtek ?

I installed Realtek HD Audio Driver R2.72 last night and it restored Stereo Mix which now enables me to record system sound whilst using screen recorders.

Thanks

Realtek HD Audio Manager is a software driver used on Windows computers. It handles recording and playback of audio programs. It is required for many audio programs to operate.

While Realtek HD Audio Drivers is a tool that allows you to listen to audio in HD on your PC.

Stereo Mix is used to transfer audio that the PC is playing to recording software such as Audacity, so that you can record what you?re hearing.

When one upgrade their OS like in your case from XP to Win7 with the same motherboard and sound card it is always advised & recommended to download the latest soundcard driver, because the only thing that had changed was the operating system.

The advice is not to go to windows for it, but to go to the motherboard manufacturer, because it would be specialised for the system rather than a generic driver, which might not be as good, or even cause problems.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/310827-difference-between-realtek-hd-audio-manager-realtek-hd-audio-driver.html
Relevancy 78.26%

Help. I recently did a clean install of Windows 7 64bit (on my HP Vista 32 machine). Life is grand! My problems started when I tried to listen to the microphone input through my speakers. The front microphone inputs did not work so I downlaed the Realtek HD Audio Drivers (recently updated) from the realtek site. The inputs now work and I can record from the microphone through the Sound Recorder app in Accessories but can not hear the microphone through the speakers while I am recording. After searching the web I noticed a lot of chatter about setting things up in the Realtek HD Audio Manager. This app does not show up in my control panel. Does anyone know where I can get it (if I really need it). The Realtek site only has the driver download (not the manager). Am I missing something, am I confused, or both?

A:Realtek HD Audio Manager and Realtek Audio Driver

Quote: Originally Posted by NTexan

Help. I recently did a clean install of Windows 7 64bit (on my HP Vista 32 machine). Life is grand! My problems started when I tried to listen to the microphone input through my speakers. The front microphone inputs did not work so I downlaed the Realtek HD Audio Drivers (recently updated) from the realtek site. The inputs now work and I can record from the microphone through the Sound Recorder app in Accessories but can not hear the microphone through the speakers while I am recording. After searching the web I noticed a lot of chatter about setting things up in the Realtek HD Audio Manager. This app does not show up in my control panel. Does anyone know where I can get it (if I really need it). The Realtek site only has the driver download (not the manager). Am I missing something, am I confused, or both?

Welcome to SF!
Realtek HD Control Panel is in the Windows notification area. See image below. I hope I helped!

"PLEASE REP ANYONE WHO HELPS YOU"

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/102675-realtek-hd-audio-manager-realtek-audio-driver.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Hi,
Recently, I started getting problems with my audio on my alienware X51 R2 (I'm on windows 10). After a long time of searching for solutions all over the internet like on forums, I've come to the point where the only possible solution to my problem is using the realtek hd audio manager. The problem is: I can't access it on my alienware device since it is completely replaced by your poor version of it "Alienware Audio" wich does not have any of the options I need. How could I restore the original version of this software or at least disable the alienware audio version?

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3513/t/19994728
Relevancy 75.25%

Hello,

I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and I have a problem with sound. When I plug my speakers in front panel I have output audio, but in back panel I don't.

My Audio Manager looks like this, but front panel is enabled and back panel is disabled. It does not recognize back (ANALOG) jack.

I tried with settings in this manager but without success, I cheked Control Panel > Sound and followed instructions but still no sound if speakers is in back panel. What to do?

P.S
Sorry for bad english

A:No sound in back audio panel jack - Realtek HD Audio Manager

What is set as the Default Playback Device? If "Digital" or "HDMI" is set as default you will not get any sound from rear audio connections. "Speaker" must be set as Default Playback Device/

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/370904-no-sound-back-audio-panel-jack-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hi,
I am having some weird issues when trying to use my microphone on my laptop (Rog G551, Win10). Basically, when I plug in a pair of headphones and I check "Headphones' in the Realtek HD manager I can't use the microphone at all. On the other hand, if I check "Headset", the mic works, but I can only hear from the left cup.
Any input is appreciated. Cheers!

A:Realtek Audio Manager mic/audio issue

Tried updating your audio drivers from Asus or Realtek's website?

What headphones / headset are you using?

http://www.techist.com/forums/f84/realtek-audio-manager-mic-audio-issue-277736/
Relevancy 72.67%
A:No 2.1 Audio option in Realtek HD AUdio Manager

A 2.1 speaker system uses "Stereo". There is no specific setup for 2.1.

A 2.1 speaker system only uses the Green speaker jack, which is 2 channel (stereo). Other systems such as 5.1 or 7.1 use more than just the Green speaker jack and have setups for those.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/352915-no-2-1-audio-option-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 72.24%

I have an HP-15 laptop running windows 8.1. It has the Realtek High Definition Audio.
I have the driver installed, updated and all, but I don't have the manager.
Can i download this somewhere? Thanks.

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/75044-how-get-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 72.24%

I know I have it because it's opened right now. But the reason it opened was because I plugged in an audio device. So where do I open it manually? There's nothing in the Program Files folder.

A:Where is Realtek HD Audio Manager?

go to start / control panel all control panel items and its in there

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/115784-where-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hey there everybody!

I have a problem.. I have my drivers installed and everything is ok, but.. I want to get realtek HD Audio Manager because there is some options to get the mic gain down.. I'm currently using Realtek High definition audio device but it doesn't have the gain when I open the mic options..

I've already tried to install but he gets always the same drive after...

Hope you can Help me,

mikemaluko

A:Realtek HD Audio Manager

not sure exactly what you are asking,
have you looked in control panel for the realtek audio manager ,
that is where he lives,

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/257596-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 72.24%

v 1607 just installed
it has placed an icon in the system tray for realtek audio
I cannot see the way to remove it from system tray
How do I do that

A:realtek audio manager

Open the Realtek HD Audio Manager. Click on the "I" on the lower right of the screen just above OK. It will bring up another panel and the option for the tray is in that panel. See my screenshot.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/63642-realtek-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 72.24%

I have Realtek HD audio manager for 5.1 suround sound speakers. When I play music from online, pandora.com, I only get music from my front side speakers and sub, but if the music is saved on my computer all the speakers play.

Is it called upmixing, to get all the speakers to play? Can I get all the speakers to play all the time?

Thanks

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-manager.78571/
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi there Someone pleeeeease help me This is driving me nuts I have an Acer TravelMate Notebook It came pre-installed with the Realtek HD Audio HD Manager Realtek Audio Manager For the first few months all was well and then I started having problems with sound The on board speakers work well but intermittently I would experience problems when plugging either the headphones or external speakers in Sometimes it would work sometimes it wouldn t The on board speakers do cut out mute when externals Realtek Audio HD Manager are plugged in which is correct but no sound is heard from them externals If I then unplug the jack the on board speakers work Initially I thought it was a hardware problem with the actual headphone socket but too many people in forums scattered around the net have had the same Realtek Audio HD Manager problem that I seem to feel it s a software issue I followed a lengthy piece of advice this afternoon which involved completely uninstalling the Realtek program and drivers from the system including the registry and re-installing the latest version which I downloaded but Realtek Audio HD Manager I am still experiencing the same problem Is this problem familiar to anyone and does anyone know of a solution I need good quality sound for the work I am doing and the on board speakers are not sufficient Thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/realtek-audio-hd-manager.728479/
Relevancy 72.24%

Well I re-formatted the other day and have a problem that I ve never had before so here goes I currently have my Hi-Fi and Manager HD Realtek Audio my headphones plugged into my machine they used to work perfectly together I mean that the same sound off every program played into both of them at the same time If I didn t want to use my speakers I d simply Realtek HD Audio Manager turn the volume down on the front of it Now after re-formatting I can t get them to combine in Realtek HD Audio Manager I don t know if this is to do with RHDAM or if it s a Volume Mixer problem It s seriously starting to annoy me Even if I could just choose the programs that each device used So that I could put all programs onto both of them that would be great I m using the front Headphone and Mic socket for my headphones Pink amp Green For my Hi-Fi I m using the back black and pink sockets There are other sockets that I could use but I ve tried them all and to no avail The other colours just in case it s relevant are blue black green and bronze Can someone help me please Thank Realtek HD Audio Manager you P S I searched and couldn t find anything that related to this exact problem P P S I ve found that the same as before if I blow into my mic or move it the sound comes through my Hi-Fi speakers nbsp

have you tried the 'connector retasking' by right click the jack in the RHDCPL, also the additional options :

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-manager.162224/
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi All,

Hopefully you can help me, I have updated my Audio drivers and now i no longer have the HD Audio manager application

I have searched my entire PC and even tried my old drivers but still no HD Audio Manager.

Anyone know what it could be????

Thanks in advance

***EDIT***

Fixed it now found a post further down saying to run install twice and it worked

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/194860-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 72.24%

My computer uses Realtek's HD Audio Manager, and I have 2 front speakers, 2 rear speakers, and a subwoofer. So, I set the manager to 5.1 and unchecked the box labeled center speaker to indicate that I don't have one. However, the center and subwoofer output use the same jack, and my subwoofer receives no signal when I uncheck the center speaker. If I leave the center speaker box checked, it tries to make my sub act as a center speaker, making my music and videos sound horrible. If I plug my iPod in and have the center speaker option unchecked, then it will use my sub. I run Windows Vista x64 and I do not use an external sound card.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/8db7d743-f2d9-4339-86b4-0ca054c04cbb/realtek-hd-audio-manager-51-1?forum=itprovistahardware
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi there everyone,
I have a bit of an annoying problem with the Realtek HD Audio Manager.
When i have left my computer turned on and i've been away from it for an hour or two, My screen is set to go into a standby mode but the computer will stay on.

When i wiggle the mouse to have the display turn back on, Realtek HD Audio manager is always opened up and displayed in the middle of the screen. Does anyone know how i can stop this doing it or why its doing it? I haven't opened it or anything but it seems to just randomly open upon itself.

Thank you for any help.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/45296-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 72.24%

So I have Realtek Audio Manager HD Realtek HD Audio Manager and when i built it with my computer tech at his house the sound worked through his speakers When I brought my computer home I hooked it up to my sound system My previous computer was hooked up in the same way sans Realtek I have no sound The problem doesn t seem to be with realtek but with my sound system that I have it Realtek HD Audio Manager hooked up with When I look at the settings sound is being played but just not relaying through my speakers which are connect to the sound system What I m looking for is plain and simple I do not want to buy separate speakers for my computer so I want it to work on what I have When I say sound system I am talking about a glorified cd player with Realtek HD Audio Manager all the amenities and big speakers attached to the main hub which is where my computer is plugged into I m just trying to figure out if maybe there is something in realtek that I just haven t turned on yet nbsp

Quick update. So I click the "test audio" button and I can hear the sound coming through my speakers. So now it comes down to, why isn't any sound, from programs outside of realtek, being heard?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-manager.127458/
Relevancy 72.24%

i've been installed the realtek hd audio manager in my pc. but the thing is I still cant hear anything when i played music or movies, even when im having a convo in skype.

I reformat my pc and then afterwards boom i dont have any sounds at all even after i download the realtek.

in my control panel the realtek is installed but when i go in device manager under sounds,video and game controller i haven't seen the realtek hd audio manager.

please help me i've been dying to play loud musics. thanks.

A:Help! Realtek HD audio manager cant run in my pc!

Welcome to Seven Forums.

Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Sounds, in the Window select you device, then Properties. Make sure the drop-down menu has "Use this device" selected.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/313841-help-realtek-hd-audio-manager-cant-run-my-pc.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Help, I accidently disabled my speakers in the audio manager. How do I enable them again

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-manager.100210/
Relevancy 72.24%

My computer has Realtek HD Audio Manager installed on it as the main audio manager. I have 4 speakers plus a subwoofer, so I set it as 5.1 speakers and unchecked the button for a center speaker in the manager so that it won't make my sub act as a center. However, on the back of my desktop, the jack for the sub is also the jack for the center speaker. So, whenever I listen to my music, it won't use my sub, but if I check the option for having a center speaker, it tries to make my sub act as a center speaker, which makes it sound awful. Can anyone help me?!!

BTW, if this helps, when I plug my iPod into my line in input and have it set to no center speaker, it will use my subwoofer as a subwoofer and not as a subwoofer and a center.

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/248563-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi all.

I have Realtek HD Audio Manager installed, but the option buttons don't make any sound when I click them.

Under the Sound Effects tab there's a range of choices: 'stone corridor', 'bathroom', etc. There's no sound when I click them. But if I click the graphic speaker units under the tab 'Audio I/O' - I get sound.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thank you.

A:Realtek HD Audio Manager - how do you set it?

Hello Here's the link to contact Tech Support for Realtek:http://www.realtek.com.tw/contact/contactV...el=1&Conn=0There are three different choices listed:Taiwan HeadquartersChina ContactUSA Contact

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/299651/realtek-hd-audio-manager-how-do-you-set-it/
Relevancy 72.24%

I have spent a lot of time browsing around the threads here I have found a lot of very similar threads but not what I am looking for If there is one I would be happy if someone pointed me in the right direction I am using Vista Ultimate x I have a Gigabyte M SLI-S Rev Motherboard It has integrated Realtek HD Audio Chipset ALC Again) (Yes Realtek Manager Audio I would like to know if I can get Realtek HD Audio Manager running on Vista x again I was using XP x in the past but ever since I have moved to vista it is not there Now yes I am aware that without installing the driver because I am using the one built into windows the Realtek Realtek Audio Manager (Yes Again) Audio Manager is not going to be there I am more wondering if there is anyone who has gotten this to successfully work I have tried the driver from Gigabyte's Website with no success However I have not Realtek Audio Manager (Yes Again) tried any directly from Realtek Any help would be appreciated Thank You More Information Not Necessary I would like to have my computer do a few things that it used to do in XP where it asks what I just plugged in to the slot instead of assuming I only have speaker and Microphone I would also like the ability to record from what is sometimes called quot Stereo Mix quot or quot Wave Mix quot Basically record without a Mic I have gone into the vista control panel and selected quot Show Disabled quot and quot Show Disconnected quot but with no avail Again Thanks

A:Realtek Audio Manager (Yes Again)

Hi, bretzero, and welcome to the forums.

Use the Realtek driver. It works well in Vista x64.

They just released 2.10 a couple of days ago.

I built my rig in April, and my eVGA mobo has the same one, I believe....I am in Windows 7 and haven't tried installing the drivers for it in here yet so I cannot be 100% sure....

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/195963-realtek-audio-manager-yes-again.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hello, I'm having a problem with the audio manager listed above.

Because that audio manager offers things that my current one does not, I tried to install it to my computer. I went through the process, and restarted the computer as the process told me to, however I was unable to successfully install it, and it does not work on my computer. It will not install. can anyone help me with this?

It would be helpful if we knew what computer you had. Please finish filling out your system specs in your User CP (link in upper-right hand corner of the site). When you put the info in there it is viewable on all of your post on the site. It is extremely helpful when we know what you are working with.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/101978-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hiya all,

Specification:
Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster P2250
Motherboard: XFX nForce 780i
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600
Memory: Corsair 4GB Kit
Graphics Card: 9800GT (512MB DDR3)
Sound Card: Not got one.

Yesterday i reinstalled Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit again, and I'm missing my realtek audio manager... Since the reinstall this HD audio program has not come back, and i have no idea how i can re-attain it. I've gone online and got the latest nForce 780i drivers for vista and such but still no luck?!

Help me get my Realtek Audio Manager back please!!!
Thanks in advance, Jon.

A:Realtek Audio Manager, where have you gone!

Hi Jon and welcome to Vista Forums

Vista only has a basic audio driver included. To obtain full functionality, including the audio manager, you need to install the latest Realtek driver. See Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version for details on the latest release and Device Manager - Install Driver for my recommended method of installation.

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/267519-realtek-audio-manager-where-have-you-gone.html
Relevancy 72.24%

the 4CH and 6CH configurations have side speakers instead of rear ones,anybody has the same problem?

A:Realtek HD audio manager

The side speakers can be placed in a rear position, can't they?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-manager.83620/
Relevancy 72.24%

So basically my Mic aint working...

This has something to do with the wonderful invention that is Realtek Sound Manager.

but I dont know what.. or how to fix it...

and it's driving me nuts.. this comp is like 3 months old, a bit early for it to start acting up...

Thr problem is that when I use the push to talk button in either counter strike source, teamspeak or messenger, it just relays my computer sound from the speakers threw the mic (or something like that) so instead of my jammering the other players only hear Game sound or themself.

Can anyone help me??

- Sach

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-manager.102316/
Relevancy 72.24%

I have the Realktek HD Audio Manager.

Audio Driver Version: 6.0.1.5911

DirectX Version: 11.0

Audio Controller: HD Audio

Audio Codec: ALC885

This is my issue:

I use a program called ventrilo. Sometimes the audio comes through crystal clear perfect everything, then randomly it will become softer and quiet or like I am underwater and you can't understand what I am saying.

Ventrilo:
Version: 3.05 win-x64

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Anomaly

was this prog for xp or vista originally?? might want to check on the vendors sight for the info you need. if it's a "slim shady" version.. you might want to run it in compatability mode. right click it and go thru properties to make it so.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/22078-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Having some issues. My friend just downloaded it onto my computer that he made for me, and I've never used it before.

It's not letting me have a headphone. I'll plug in the headphone and microphone jacks but it still plays through the main speakers and I can not figure out how to get my mic to work and how to get it to go to do the headsets.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Vista?

http://www.rm.com/Support/TechnicalArticle.asp?cref=TEC949416

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-manager.91905/
Relevancy 72.24%

I have realtek hd audio manager, the sound on flash player mutes voice and plays only other sounds than voice.(mute 80% voice) I downloaded and reinstalled the codec and flash player v.10. It still doesn`t work. Please reply with answer. The settings on the prg were reset also.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/realtek-hd-audio-manager.927098/
Relevancy 72.24%

ok i have a problem. i have Realtek HD audio manager on my computer. i dont now how it got here and just noticed it. i aparently messed something up because nothing on my computer sounds right. it sounds like song are scratchy and other noises sound far away. i tried to uninstall the program and i tried to set everything to default but there is no default for everything and i cant find how to get rid of the program. someone please help asap

You could try updating your sound card drivers, and software. Also make sure you havn't messed with your media players equalizer.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-manager.60927/
Relevancy 72.24%

hi I've been looking for a program similair to Realtek HD audio manager, i have realtek on my stationair and because of my sound card on my laptop it isn'nt able to install the realtek software since my sound card on my laptop is Conexant. so i was wondering if any one knew a similar program??

A:something like realtek HD audio manager?

Hi! jakob, welcome to W7F

Would this be what your looking for?
Conexant High Definition Audio Driver HP Pavilion dv6000 CTO Notebook PC - HP Customer Care (United States - English)

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/128301-something-like-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 72.24%

I have a Gigabyte P -DS L mobo that uses the program call quot Realtek HD Manager Audio Realtek HD Audio Manager quot Several months ago after several hours of Realtek HD Audio Manager trying I was able to cchange some of the settings in the program allowing me to use my front audio ports on my computer as a nd audio Input output device This allowed me to use a headset in games and vent similar to the way a Xbox headset works Only voices comes through your headset s Realtek HD Audio Manager speaker and all game sounds come through your Tv Comp speakers I recently reformatted my computer and since then I am unable to figure out how to change my settings where before I uninstalled it I figured out how to enable a nd audio output in the quot Realtek HD Audio manager quot program but the only sound input that I am able to adjust are Wave SW Synth and CD And I am so far unsuccessful in adding any other Input types Realtek HD Audio Manager I know it is the same program because It was installed from the same CD and it is upto date Any advice would be helpful Thank you

Have you checked for ADVANCED buttons there, or in Control Panel SOUNDS, or in Start/All programs/Accessories/Entertainment?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/177440/realtek-hd-audio-manager/
Relevancy 72.24%

couple of problems seem to be occuring with this programme. firstly the front mic port is highlighted pink even when no mic is connected. is this normal?

mic and headphones work fine but every now and then. in particular if i have speakers switched on it will pop up saying i have either connected or disconnected a device. can this be resolved?

finally, i'm guessing i should keep my drivers up to date. is there anyway i can check if it is the latest version and if not where do i go to get an update? motherboard website or realtek.

thanks in advance

A:realtek HD audio manager

Easiest place for the drivers,

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/...er-update.html

You don't list your motherboard, but I would assume you will need the HD Codec driver and not the AC97 one.

As for you other question you'll have to wait for someone that uses their Realtek onboard sound.

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/192126-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Can someone tell me how you set it up to be able to play mp3's in paltalk chat rooms. I was using a usb headset , but thought maybe the usb wouldn't work that way , so i picked up a stereo headset with the standard mic and headphone jacks and i still couldn't get it to work in the paltalk chat rooms . any suggestions at all from anyone .... I miss my xp audio settings , they were simpler . this realtek audio manager is ticking me off..

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/203052-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Hi there Someone pleeeeease help me This is driving HD Audio Realtek Manager me nuts I have an Acer TravelMate Notebook running Windows XP Professional It came pre-installed with the Realtek HD Audio Manager For the first few months all was well and then I started having Realtek Audio HD Manager problems with sound The on board speakers work well but intermittently I would experience problems when plugging either the headphones or external speakers in Sometimes it would Realtek Audio HD Manager work sometimes it wouldn t The on board speakers do cut out mute when externals are plugged in which is correct but no sound is heard from them externals If I then unplug the jack the on board speakers work Initially I thought it was a hardware problem with the actual headphone socket but too many people in forums scattered around the net have had the same problem that I seem to feel it s a software issue I followed a lengthy piece of advice this afternoon which involved completely uninstalling the Realtek program and drivers from the system including the registry and re-installing the latest version which I downloaded but I am still experiencing the same problem Is this problem familiar to anyone and does anyone know of a solution I need good quality sound for the work I am doing and the on board speakers are not sufficient Thanks nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/realtek-audio-hd-manager.730680/
Relevancy 72.24%

Hey this morning i put in a new video card xfx radeon hd and installed the software and drivers from the ati website It seems that the hdmi audio driver Audio manager Realtek HD gone! has screwed up my realtek audio I had the problem when I went from xp to win and installed the newest driver v it did not work so i found the cd that came with the computer and installed the old one v it was fine I ve tried to do that again by uninstalling the driver from the device manager but the problem is that the hd Realtek HD Audio manager gone! audio manager is never installed and not even seen in control panel I ve done the same in safe mode and no luck When i try to manually add hardware Realtek HD Audio manager gone! and select the version i get a blue screen of death the installs fine but there is no audio and no audio manager i used to be able to get the audio manager at least when i did this a year ago I ve system restored to a couple days back and still no luck this is driving me insane for hours now Any help will be appreciated Thanks dxdiag shows no audio the droidcam is for my android phone had that for a while that s not the problem Thanks img imageshack us img png nbsp

A:Realtek HD Audio manager gone!

its a problem with the radeon video card, it disables onboard audio. in bios settings change onboard audio from auto to enabled, save and exit. it will work.

what a waste of 5 hours

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-manager-gone.158960/
Relevancy 71.38%

I am fairly sure I had this manager when I started with windows 8 . I have also done a clean reinstall after hard drive crash. it shows the in and out sockets on the back of the board(gegabyte GA-970A-DP3) AND ALOWS ME TO RE ASIGN THEM.. Can any one tel me how to get it back. very greatfull for any help

A:Realtek audio manager missing

Originally Posted by derekwyoung

I am fairly sure I had this manager when I started with windows 8 . I have also done a clean reinstall after hard drive crash. it shows the in and out sockets on the back of the board(gegabyte GA-970A-DP3) AND ALOWS ME TO RE ASIGN THEM.. Can any one tel me how to get it back. very greatfull for any help

Re-install the driver vR2.75:
(click on 'I accept' and 'Next')

Realtek

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/57422-realtek-audio-manager-missing.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hello All I have an alienware X with windows and I tried hooking my surround sound system to it But for some reason when I set it up as surround sound only my front speakers are working yet when I actually test it using the realtek driver all the speakers work After days of research I found out that I needed the updated driver for realtek which has additional settings to fix the surround sound conflict So I downloaded the driver installed it and now for some reason when I try to open the audio manager it does not open I checked my control panel and it shows that the driver is installed I also have the icon on the bottom left But when I try clicking it it doesnt open SO please if anyone can help me out Id really appreciate And if not (Does Manager open) R2.67 Realtek Audio you tell me to wait for the next update for driver can you please give me a guestimate when it should come out Thanks and I hope this thread helps others in need like myself -Andres

A:Realtek R2.67 Audio Manager (Does not open)

Best option would be to post it on the special users forum section Dell has setup just for Alienware users. There are people there that are familiar with the Alienware systems. Alienware Club - Dell Community

One note, we have found on the Dell users forum that in most cases you must use the Dell supplied sound drivers. Non Dell drivers in most cases either do not work or do not work correctly. I do a lot of hardware support on the Dell forum, but not in the Alienware section. I am listed as one of the Dell "Rockstars" as I have been giving user helping user support since 2002.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/220665-realtek-r2-67-audio-manager-does-not-open.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I use Logitch Z-5500 speakers (two front, one center, two rear, boombox). The optical cable is connected to an ASUS P5K motherboard.

I have the Realtek HD Audio Manager (6.0.1.7535). At times when I click the tray icon, I see a full panel of options (e.g. Sound Effect, Equalizer, Volume, etc.). But none of the controls do anything at all.

At other times when I click that icon, I only see this message: "You are seeing a blank page because there is no audio devices plugged in the system. To activate GUI please plug an audio device into the system."

I generally use the PLII Music or Movie Effect. Stereo or Stereo 2 only provides sound from the two front speakers.

What is going on? I know I need a 5.1 source (e.g. DVD) for true 5.1 sound, but what is the best setup to use in other situations (e.g. MP3s, YouTube, etc)?

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/388941-have-sound-but-realtek-hd-audio-manager-does-almost-nothing.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I have the asrock z77 extreme 4 mobo and when i originally installed it it had realtek audio manager on it, but after a while and upgrading to windows 8.1 it doesnt seem to be on my system anymore. I have gone through my files and downloaded the newest drivers to no avail, if anybody could guide me through the steps to fix this, i would greatly appreciate it.

A:realtek audio manager missing

Try this link---

Realtek

Maybe Realtek will help.
I Googled it a lot & could not find a good answer.

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/65969-realtek-audio-manager-missing.html
Relevancy 71.38%

i had realtek audio manager before my mother board fried. i got it replaced, and i do not have realtek audio manager any more. i went to the realtek site and downloaded a bunch of High Definition Audio Codecs, hoping that it would suddenly appear after the download and install. but no. i looked all over the internet and found that i may need the actual software for the program. once again i search Google to the best of my abilities but could not find it.. anyone know where i can find this software for realtek hd audio manager? would be really nice to have sound coming from more than 1 set of speakers...

A:Realtek audio manager missing

Have you checked at your motherboard maker's web site?

I have a Gigabyte motherboard that uses a Realtek ALC892 chip.

In Device Manager, it appears as "Realtek High Definition Audio".

In Control Panel, I have an applet for "Realtek HD Audio Manager". When the icon is poked, it opens up with a representation of a listening room, with controls for volume, speakers, sound effects, and room correction. I never use it.

Is that what you are looking for? I've never played with it, but I'm reasonably sure I got the driver directly from Gigabyte, where it was shown as "Realtek Azalia ALC892 audio driver". When the driver was installed, the Control Panel applet appeared.

You may require a different driver if you have a different chip or motherboard manufacturer.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/331218-realtek-audio-manager-missing.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I have installed Realtek drivers, the speaker is working, but there is no Headphones in the option!?
Also I have reinstalled the drivers 5-6 tyms but still couldnt get Realtek audio manager.
Please see the attachments.

Also in Manage>Device Manager, I see only "High Audio Drivers", it suppose to be mentioned "Realtek Audio drivers" right?

A:No RealTek Audio Manager and Headphone

High Definition Audio Device says the Realtek is NOT installed. High Definition Audio is the generic, basic function, sound driver that Windows installs. This is also probably the reason your headset does not work.

Are you installing the driver from Gigabyte for your motherboard? If not, here is the link to the downloads
GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 775 - GA-G41M-ES2L (rev. 1.3)

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/398163-no-realtek-audio-manager-headphone.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I got a new computer this Christmas and inside it is the RealTek HD audio manager as my sound, and currently when I am in vent or Battlefield 2, people can hear themselves AND my game over my mic even though I'm using a headset and speakers aren't even plugged in to my comp. There is another guy as well who has the same exact problem, is it just that realtek sucks or is there some sort of problem that can be solved? Please help if possible, thanks.

A:RealTek HD audio Manager mic problems

yes this is my problem 2

does any1 have any solutions

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-manager-mic-problems.67686/
Relevancy 71.38%

Hello everybody I just bought a new MSI P board and installed the Realtek driver package The following is what came up It sure is gorgeous I'm not sure if the new color scheme and design is an MSI P A board exclusive or if all the new / Pics HD Realtek MSI Audio Manager the of new P A boards after the recall have it The MSI boards also have a new UEFI BIOS setup as shown here MSI P A-GD Intel Socket Pics of the new Realtek HD Audio Manager / MSI Motherboard Performance Review - MSI P A-GD Motherboard UEFI BIOS - Legit Reviews Since MSI has redone the Pics of the new Realtek HD Audio Manager / MSI BIOS setup the Realtek HD Audio Manager shown below may be an MSI exclusive The Gigabyte P board I had prior to the recall had the usual Realtek HD Audio Manager most of us are familiar with Two things I noticed on the Realtek HD Audio Manager is that when you adjust the EQ settings small numbers appear At least you can write down the number for a configuration if you ever need to reinstall it It can take the guesswork out of what the last settings were before the reinstall that is if you remember to write down the numbers Also there are configuration presets that you can save A B C and D

A:Pics of the new Realtek HD Audio Manager / MSI

Quote: Originally Posted by p5bdkw

Hello everybody.
I just bought a new MSI P67 board and installed the Realtek driver package.
The following is what came up. It sure is gorgeous.

I'm not sure if the new color scheme and design is an MSI P67A board exclusive or if all the new P67A boards after the recall have it.

The MSI boards also have a new UEFI BIOS setup as shown here.
MSI P67A-GD65 Intel Socket 1155 Motherboard Performance Review - MSI P67A-GD65 Motherboard UEFI BIOS - Legit Reviews
Since MSI has redone the BIOS setup, the Realtek HD Audio Manager shown below may be an MSI exclusive. The Gigabyte P67 board I had prior to the recall had the usual Realtek HD Audio Manager, most of us are familiar with.

Two things I noticed on the Realtek HD Audio Manager is that when you adjust the EQ settings, small numbers appear. At least you can write down the number for a configuration, if you ever need to reinstall it. It can take the guesswork out of what the last settings were before the reinstall......that is, if you remember to write down the numbers. Also, there are 4 configuration presets that you can save....A, B, C, and D.

Attachment 144448

Attachment 144449

Attachment 144450

Attachment 144451

Attachment 144452

Attachment 144453

Attachment 144454

Attachment 144455

Attachment 144456

Attachment 144457

Attachment 144458

Attachment 144459

Is it me or are you in love this audio chip?! I'm just kidding... it's really beautiful!

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/151586-pics-new-realtek-hd-audio-manager-msi.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi all having some problems,the Realtek HD Audio Manager is my sound program and whenever for my mic i put the green plug in the green plug hole in front of my PC it used to work same as the pink recently my mic hasnt worked the pink in the front is fine the green isnt i have to hold it in for sound and if i let go it disconnects so ive bought a new mic still doesnt work though Pink works fine like before but i notice when my Green Plug is in at the front of my PC it says Rear Audio Output but how do i get my green plug to work fine without me having to hold it in???

All help Very appreciated.

A:Realtek HD Audio Manager Problems

tried any selotape?

it just sounds like u hav got a loose connection sumewhere lol

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-manager-problems.51913/
Relevancy 71.38%

the sound on my laptop wont work ive gone into device manager under the control panel and went to the current realtek hd audio manager driver and it says its working properly but i cannot hear any sound out of my computer I ve tried putting headphones into the computer and they wont work either i just get a sort of fuzzy sound but cannot hear any sounds of the computer I even replaced the speakers in the laptop only to find out that it was not the problem there are two icons in the toolbar at the bottom -one is a volume symbol and is red in color this just recently came up -the other is a regular white volume symbol where i can adjust the volume i ve looked into the sound manager and none of the volume adjusters are muted or anything so i have no clue what the problem is can any please help me with this nbsp

A:Realtek HD audio manager problems

I'd first try just reinstalling Realtek using the latest version you find from your system provider or motherboard mfr.

To remove it, first look in Add/Remove programs to see if Realtek listed and remove it there (that should remove applications, control panel applets and drivers). Then check Device Manager and, if still there, uninstall it from there too

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-manager-problems.144549/
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi I don't know if you will be able to help me but I will try and explain my problem Please bear with me and I will try and put it as clearly as I can I have a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pi laptop with Windows Vista bit home premium installed Missing HD Manager Audio Realtek When I got the laptop there was an icon in the system tray near to the clock which when you clicked on it opened Realtek HD Audio Manager Missing up a nice looking graphic from which you could alter the realtek sound settings and choose things such as concert speech room etc It had graphics depicting speakers and other things I have now found an image of it on the web at http www mydigitallife info wp-con k-hd-audio jpg It is was called the Realtek HD Audio Manager That has now completely disappeared and I cannot seem to get it back or find it anywhere on my computer It made making adjustments to the sound settings so much easier and I miss not having it Is there anyway to restore it back so that I can alter my sound settings more easily I do hope I am making sense with this Look forward to hearing from you

A:Realtek HD Audio Manager Missing

Hi well if it is still on the system you will see it in the control panel. If not check in add remove programs to see if it's there, if it is there maybe it got disabled from startup. Go to start where is says start search type in msconfig and push enter, next choose the startup tab do you see it listed there if so and there is no check mark beside it put a check mark and reboot it will then start.

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/277562-realtek-hd-audio-manager-missing.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I have a year old desktop with which I am using a 7.1 speaker set. I have had the speaker system for some years and it has always worked ok. Now here's the problem - the PC has on board sound which has worked fine with my speaker system, playing sound through all speakers but a few months ago it started playing through 2 speakers only even though when I test the speakers through W10 they all work. The change is with the Asus Realtek HD Audio Manager. There is no longer any speaker fill option or sound enhancement options, (other than room correction), such as amphitheatre or concert hall etc. Is there any way I can reverse this so I can get this back or is my only option to buy a 7.1 sound card?

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/helproom-1/asus-realtek-hd-audio-manager-4603580/
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi there I m having some problem with my sound behavior I m using intel d gcnl onboard Realtek audio manager HD behavior realtek driver win xp I ve chasing front panel audio port Here s the problem I m having recently I connected my front panel port HD pinouts But after connecting my front Realtek HD audio manager behavior panel is treating like rear panel and giving output on both panels Realtek audio manager does not popup for plugging front panel there is a portion for front panel in audio manager amp ticked auto popup Like as while playing music in speaker if I connect head phone in front panel both speaker amp headphone are running simultaneously Is it natural or one of the panel should get muted Here what I did Connect front panel wires in intel d gcnl board HD Config Reinstall realtek audio driver Also try with recent updated driver Plug both panel speaker amp headphone Both are playing at the same time same thing none of them are getting muted Is there any solution or it is natural If natural is there any way to mute one of them Please healp nbsp

A:Realtek HD audio manager behavior

It is natural if they have been heavily used, or overdriven. What sound cards and sound chips do is burn out or wear out... Might be time to disable what you have, and install a low cost sound card.
For such a setup on a d945gcnl, you have some significant miles on it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-manager-behavior.144697/
Relevancy 71.38%

I have a problem locating my Realtek Hd Audio Manager, I have read through many posts such as updating your drivers, uninstalling then re-installing, restarting your computer, make sure to check my BIOS, check in control panel, things like that.

And in conclusion I think I have 2 possible explanations, the first one is that the current driver (updated) doesn't support the realtek hd audio manager? (I read on someone else's post that he had to rollback/downgrade his drivers for his audio manager to appear.

My last solution is... that I don't even have the Realtek Hd Audio manager chip on my motherboard? Possible Nvidia Hd Audio? Because I have 4 Nvidia Hd Audios, and only 1 Realtek.

This is what i'm using,
Newegg.com - SONY VPCF116FX/B NoteBook Intel Core i7 720QM(1.60GHz) 16.4" 4GB Memory DDR3 1333 500GB HDD 7200rpm BD Combo NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M

A:Realtek Hd Audio Manager missing

You have a RealTek - those HD audio's are from your video card's HDMI/Digital inputs. I've had this happen to me as well. I basically had to remove the drivers and delete the hardware from the device manager. Reboot and let it find the new hardware then install the newest drivers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/190561-realtek-hd-audio-manager-missing.html
Relevancy 71.38%

My new PC has a Blu Ray drive: HP BD RE BU2ON.  Will it burn 50G blu ray discs? I have to know before I blow the money for a spindle full of them.

Solved!
View Solution.

A:reinstall Realtek HP Audio Manager

Hi, All I can say is that I would be really suprised if it didn't support burning to a dual layered bd - but I can't find any documentation that explicitly states it does. Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-Systems/reinstall-Realtek-HP-Audio-Manager/td-p/5566754
Relevancy 71.38%

I've an ASUS A8V-VM SE Mainboard
The onboard Audio is 6 channel one (Realtek)
The Sound seems crappy. For example, when I'm playing some audio file and open some memory intensive app, the playback stutters! (not only when opening memory intensive apps, just for normal events also, like opening Firefox...)
I guess the problem is with the crappy Realtek HD Audio Manager ..
Can that be uninstalled separately just retaining the basic audio driver?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/crappy-realtek-hd-audio-manager.577387/
Relevancy 71.38%

I have a PC with a Gigabyte G M-ES C motherboard running Windows Home Premium bit with the Realtek HD Audio Codec ALC I normally have stereo speakers plugged into the rear green jack and they have been working fine up Manager - HD Audio sound Realtek No until today For first time today I tried to use the front audio out green jack I bought a headphone mic headset Firstly I played a music track in WMP and swapped the speaker cable from the rear jack to the front green jack but I didn t get any audio out of the front jack I think I then returned the speaker cable back to the rear green jack and then discovered that I had lost the sound from the rear also To work out what was going on I went to the Realtek HD Audio Manager Realtek HD Audio Manager - No sound in Control Panel The driver was Ver The Realtek HD Audio Manager wasn t recognizing the headphones plugged into the front or rear green jacks The only tab available in the Audio Manager was the Digital Output tab In an initial attempt to resolve the problem I uninstalled the Realtek drives through Control Panel Programs amp Features After rebooting and playing another track I got the speaker sound back from the rear jack but the front still didn t work Then I installed the latest Realtek HD Audio System Software Ver R incorporating driver Ver downloaded from Gigabyte After rebooting and playing a new tune I still had no sound from the front headphone jack But when I plugged the speaker cable back into the rear jack I had sound In the Realtek HD Audio Manager quot Speaker s quot tab I noticed that if the mouse was placed over the ANALOG quot Back Panel quot green jack icon which was highlighted it displayed a text box with quot Front Speaker Out Speakers quot Right-clicking on this quot Back Panel quot green jack icon allowed selection of the quot Connector Retasking option This brought up a list of options to indicate which jack the speakers were plugged into However it showed incorrectly that the speakers were plugged into the front jack After changing the selection to quot Rear Speaker Out quot and clicking OK the sound was cut off from the rear jack to which the speakers were plugged into Changing the selection back to quot Front Speaker Out quot and clicking OK reinstated the audio from the rear jack Plugging the headphones into the front jack did not produce sound and did not mute the rear jack audio as it should given the other settings Has anyone had a similar problem and found a solution Lampet

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/364049/realtek-hd-audio-manager-no-sound/
Relevancy 71.38%

hi, i have a MAJOR problem!!! my realtek stopped making any sound, 'cept for msn sounds... atfirst i was using a online talking program and i was fiddling with the sound settings like enviroment etc etc and i clicked on sound suppression and then i clciked ok. then everything started to sound i like people were on straight helium and i went back in and returned everything back to its orginal seetttings and it wouldnt go away and i pressed all the default buttons now no sound.... PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!! I CANT LISTEN TO MUSIC !!!!!!...

thanks, Ajjjax

A:realtek HD audio manager!!!! HELLPPPPP!!!!!!!

Do a system restore will bring back all settings for your sound card ....

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/216896-realtek-hd-audio-manager-hellppppp.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hello,

I am in dire straits. After updating my graphics card drivers on my Nvidia GeForce 9300 GE, I found i had no sound and also the Realtek HD Audio Manager was MIA. As of right now, my system says the the manager doesn't exist, as if i had deleted it. I have tried everything from updating my sound drivers to reinstalling my old graphics drivers. Nothing has worked. This is my last hope before i lose it and chuck this computer out the door.

A:No sound and no Realtek HD Audio Manager...

Have you tried a System Restore to a point before the graphics driver update?

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/288784-no-sound-no-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I am getting this on many of my 7370's.  Has anyone seen this before?  I have the latest and greatest driver installed.

A:Realtek USB Audio Manager Crashing

Hello. Do you have a usb dock or audio device connected to the laptop, and did you install a Realtek driver for it?

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3517/t/19995825
Relevancy 71.38%

This issue has been on here before but I am having problems with the answer due to my lack of knowledge. I have Realtek HD Audio Manager with Windows 7 (32 bit OS), and I understand that I can download the latest version from http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Audio%20Codecs as the equalizer settings on the current one sound poor (eg vocal, classical, pop, etc), but the update has much better tweaking controls. However when I open the link and look at the choices for Windows 7 (32 bit OS) I am confused as to which to choose. I don't understand the options. Please could someone guide me here. Many thanks.

A:Upgrading Realtek HD Audio Manager

try this site
http://www.realtek.com/Downloads/do...=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false
important note..... To be sure you obtain the full features/customizations provided in your original audio product, please download the latest drivers from your system/motherboard manufacturer's website.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/upgrading-realtek-hd-audio-manager.935769/
Relevancy 71.38%

Thanks to these forums I got the drivers up to date (realtek HD audio driver) and finally the Realtek Audio Manager appeared on the control panel.
I thought my problem was solved but when I click that shortcut it runs RtHDVCpl.exe but the manager doesn't open.
The process is running but no window opens.

Any idea why that's happening?
Or how I can access the darn thing?

I'm afraid I've gone as far as my searching ability can take me

A:Realtek Audio Manager not opening

Hello, are you using an Admin account ? If so, make a new one and try that one , also, are you right clicking it ?

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/294890-realtek-audio-manager-not-opening.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I had it working last night, I had speakers hooked up, but I moved the computer to it's primary location, and it delivers sound via HDMI cable. When I went clicked on Realtek, it shows it was blank. It gave a message as to why, I forget what it was.

When I go sound, it shows that's it's working because I can see the green line moving up and down. I've tried connecting audio cables from the computer to the TV, which is what is used for monitor. It still didn't work.

I had did updates since last night, not sure if that had anything to do with it.

I have deleted the sound drivers, and tried to reinstall Realtek HD Audio Manager. The sound driver came back (still no sound). but Realtek HD Audio Manger did not come back. I noticed there were two listing under audio/sound. One had a triangle with an exclamation point in it.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/388664-no-sound-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Realtek audio Manager appears on screen every time I boot up. It does not appear in startup file and I don't remember downloading it. I don't want to uninstll it in case it comes in useful but how do I stop it appearing each time I turn on my PC?

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz, x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 1022 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 SE, 512 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 476929 MB, Free - 437263 MB;
Motherboard: FUJITSU SIEMENS, P5SD2-FM
Antivirus: ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4.0, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

Relevancy 71.38%

Hi all,

Well.The headphones works and all which is great but the Realtek Aduio Manager and Windows sound is detecting Speakers.Does anyone know how or if I can change it to Speakers?.

I would really appreciate the help,

Thank You.

Windows Sound

Realtek HD Audio Manager

A:PLS Help* Headphones realtek Audio Manager

If I'm understanding what you're trying to say, it sounds like your headphone port is not recognizing that the headphones have been plugged in. I would first try plugging in another set of headphones to see if the problem is the port or the headphones.

Also, did your headphones come with a CD, driver, or any other installation help? What about an instruction booklet from the manufacturer? Can you call the manufacturer's tech support to ask for help?

Also, have you checked your IDT Audio settings? Go to the Control Panel and open the IDT Audio Control Panel? Under "Speakers and Dual Headphones? go to the Playback section and then click on Settings. Check: 'Set as default.'

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/149850-pls-help-headphones-realtek-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I m currently using Windows Vista and have Vista Audio HD Manager Realtek on trouble using the Realtek HD Audio Manager It s quite unbelieveable that I tried quite a few things but still no solution Not only is there no response to when I plug in Realtek HD Audio Manager on Vista the speakers Realtek HD Audio Manager on Vista and the microphone no noticifcation if jack is plugged or unplugged the speakers do work Things I ve tried Update the Driver itself Checking if Playback and Recording is disconnected or disabled Fully doing a System Unit Recovery and when I checked the Realtek HD Audio Manager it suggested an update because the driver is unsuitable for the Vista And searching on the internet but the only conclusion I can come with this is that many people have the same issue as me Information Windows edition- Windows Vista Home Premium Copyright Microsoft Corporation All rights Reserved System Manufacturer ZT Group Int l System Processor quot Intel R Pentium R D CPU GHz System Memory RAM MB System type -bit Operating System System Devices System Speaker Driver Provider Microsoft System Speaker Driver Date System Speaker Driver Version System Speaker Digital Signer Microsoft windows Resource type O Range - System speaker Location on Intel R GB GR ICH Family LPC High Definition Audio Controller Manufacturer Microsoft High Definition Audio Controller Location PCI bus device function Resource type Memory Ranger DFEF -DFEBFFF Resource type IRQ x Intel R PCI Bridge- E Intel R G ICH Family PCI Express Root Port- D Intel R G ICH Family SMBus Controller- DA Intel R GB GR ICH Family LPC Interface Controller- b Intel R Firmware HUB Device Intel R G GZ P PL Processor to I O Controller- Sound video and game controllers Realtek High Definition Audio Manufacturer Realtek Realtek High Definition Audio Location Location Internal High Definition Audio Bus Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Provider Realtek Semiconductor Corp Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Date Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Version Digital Signer Not digitally signed Unimodern Half-Duplex Audio Device Manufacturer Microsoft Location on PCI Soft V Modern Driver Date ASUS R Motherboard P GL-MX Series Intel GL Chipset Support CD Rev -bit Computing Support M nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/realtek-hd-audio-manager-on-vista.854288/
Relevancy 71.38%

Hello, I'm CrazyKilla

Are there any alternatives to RealTek HD Audio Manager?

No or Yes and specify the name of the alternative.

A:Are there any alternatives to RealTek HD Audio Manager?

You would have to have a sound card that would support a different manager.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/292153-there-any-alternatives-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Where do I download the HD audio manager? It doesn't come with the Realtek drivers and I can't find it anywhere on the Realtek web site

A:Realtek HD Audio Manager Download

Try over at the boards home page. Download section. Pick from a drop down list.

GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 775 - GA-EP45T-UD3LR (rev. 1.3)

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/205936-realtek-hd-audio-manager-download.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I have installed the latest drivers from the realtek website but I dont have this HD audtion manager (see attached)? Is this a separate install?

A:I have Realtek HD driver but no HD Audio Manager?

Are you sure you looked in the hidden system tray icons?...See attached

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/36081-i-have-realtek-hd-driver-but-no-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Where can you download the realtek hd audio manager? It doesn't seem to be included in the driver package you find at the site, and there aren't any other downloads. I need EQ so badly.

My motherboard is a P7P55D if that's any help.
http://www.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=RBA8CzWoopUlYRFZ

This is all I got:

A:Where can you download the realtek hd audio manager?

Hello Quano,

From the specs of your motherboard at the link you posted, you have a VIA VT1828S 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC chip instead, and not a Realtek HD audio chip.

You can get the latest VIA VT1828S series audio driver version v8700a_20100923 at the link below.

VIA Drivers Download - VIA Technologies, Inc.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/140429-where-can-you-download-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Went into my Realtek's folder and the only thing in there I found was MaxxAudio..
I think I found the actual Realtek HD Audio Manager but it doesn't open.
If I run it as an administrator, it asks me if I'd like to open it. I hit yes, but nothing comes up.

It runs as a process in my task manager. I'm not sure if this is just part of the drivers or the actual application for configuration.

Went to the site and installed the newest drivers. Still the same problem.

My Realtek folder and the file I was referring to:
http://i.imgur.com/MGhkA.png

I just want to set up my two audio outputs on my PC to be listed as separate devices. All over the internet are posts saying you can do it through Realtek HD Audio Manager.
That'd be great if I could even use it.

A:Realtek HD Audio Manager won't open.

Not sure if this will help Realtek

Oh and to post pics Emcitement try the snip feature mate it is much easier to use.
Start > type snip ad a window at the top will say Snipping tool > right click > pin to taskbar. When ready with screen you want to capture click on the snip tool the screen will go milky > left click hold down and out line the part of the screen you want (let go of the click) > File > Save as (pick a destination I put mine on desktop) give it a title and OK. When posting use the Manage attachments under the reply window > Browse > desktop > pick the snip you want > upload when the ref disappears > post your reply.

Sounds complicated but it really is easy no mucking around

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/265908-realtek-hd-audio-manager-wont-open.html
Relevancy 71.38%

i had realtek before but i wanted to update it, i deleted the original then download he update.
but after unpacking it says ' please make sure you have finished any previous setup and close other applications. i have done all that and there is no other setup or applications running? please help!

A:cant install realtek hd audio manager

Error Code: -5006 : 0x8000ffff
Error Information:
>Kernel\ServiceProvider.cpp (120)
>Kernel\ServiceProvider.cpp (87)
>Kernel\ObjectHolder.cpp (442)
>Kernel\FileGroup.cpp (525)
>Kerne>SetupDLL\SetupDLL.cpp (1299)
pAPP:Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
PVENDOR:Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
PGUID:f132af7f-7bca-4ede-8a7c-958108fe7dbc
$11.50.0.42618
@Windows XP Service Pack 2 (2600) BT_OTHER 53604.24

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/271598-cant-install-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 71.38%

Hi guys I see in the Realtek enter Manager Cannot Audio treads that there are many entries similar to this but none have matched my situation exactly or provided a solution for me Cannot enter Realtek Audio Manager My problem right now is that I cannot get Realtek Audio Manager into the tray in the bottom right When I click the arrow to view hidden icons and go to quot customize quot i can find it in there and set Realtek to quot Show icon and notifications quot but it will give me a message saying that quot This notification icon is not currently active it will Cannot enter Realtek Audio Manager be shown the next time it is active quot At first I assumed restarting my computer would help but it still has not moved to the bar Additional info I have tried everything listed above and below with both the latest Cannot enter Realtek Audio Manager realtek drivers from their site and the realtek recommended drivers from my MOBO's site Both got identical results I can find the Realtek folder in Computer gt Programs but the RAVBg file will not load even when run as administrator The Realtek audio manager DOES NOT appear in my Control Panel The reason I want to get into the manager is because my computer is not detecting my analog Logitec speakers and I had read that there was a fix that I could try in the manager When I open quot playback devices quot only my sound card is listed my speakers are not there Thanks in advance for any help

A:Cannot enter Realtek Audio Manager

Thought i would add some screen snips of the problem.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/244500-cannot-enter-realtek-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 71.38%

After accidentally closing the HD Audio Manager from my taskbar a few days ago my computer's audio stopped working entirely So after researching my problem online a bit I checked in the Device Manager and Realtek HD Audio was still installed as an audio driver Taking the advice of another forum I Cannot Manager Realtek GUI/settings HD Audio un-installed and then re-installed it and I restarted my computer several times first time it showed up but no sound second time I had had sound again This is where my problem comes in the audio works through my speakers as it should and the volume mixer reports that it is using the Realtek HD Audio as it's output device as it should but when I plug my headphones into the front audio jack the sound comes out of both Cannot Realtek HD Audio Manager GUI/settings my headphones and the speakers I've seen others with the same problem advised to either re-install the driver or Cannot Realtek HD Audio Manager GUI/settings find the small orange Realtek Cannot Realtek HD Audio Manager GUI/settings symbol in their taskbar and change settings there I do not have the symbol as you can see here and I have already re-installed the latest driver twice more since the problem developed Please advise Thanks in advance Jordar

A:Cannot Realtek HD Audio Manager GUI/settings

I haven't changed any thing since my most recent re-installation, but when I put my computer to sleep mode for about half an hour and then woke it up again, there it was! The HD Audio Manager was back in my task bar and plugging in headphones muted my speakers as they should.
-Jordar

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/200751-cannot-realtek-hd-audio-manager-gui-settings.html
Relevancy 71.38%

I am trying to adjust my mixer to accomodate my new speakers, the voice is too low, and the base is too high. I have accessed the mixer and tried to make it tollerable, but have failed. There is no direct bass and treble adjustment, and there is not a "user" or "custom" setting. There are only presets, the problems with these presets, is that they work in certain situations, but not in others. Any advise? Am I looking in the worng place? Can I put software in place to adjust the levels indepent of each other?
I am using the onboard sound card on an Abit IP35 Pro, and I am using Home Premium 64. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

A:Realtek HD Audio Manager in Vista 64

Hi Homer and welcome to Vista Forums

Sorry, but at the moment there are only preset options in the equalizer for the Realtek HD Audio Manager. There is a possibility that this feature might be introduced in a subsequent driver, but I wouldn't hold your breath. All I can suggest is that you keep an eye on the download site just in case a newer driver has this feature.

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/192951-realtek-hd-audio-manager-vista-64-a.html
Relevancy 70.52%

I am trying to split audio streaming into two channels so I can mute my speakers, so when my headphones fall out by accident audio does not start playing aloud. The only way I can find to do this is to access the advanced options in the Realtek HD audio manager but mine does not have it/ I have also tried updating the driver for my laptop from the toshiba website but it still does not have it. Does anyone know another way to do this or how to get this tab in my audio manager? Help is appreciated.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/44439-realtek-hd-audio-manager-does-not-have-advanced-options.html
Relevancy 70.52%

Hi I need help, can't find a solution and this is slowly driving me crazy...

I installed the realtek drivers and they appear as installed in the control panel but it does not show up at the start up of windows, I have tried installing the latest drivers from realtek official page and the lates of my motherboard (ASUS P8 H61-MX) but they just do not work propertly, audio manager is missing, it is nowhere in the task bar or at the panel control nor in "Sound"
This is what I do not have and what I want, please help.
Thanks.

A:Realtek audio manager completely missing

When you go to Control Panel and View by: Large icons, "Realtek HD Audio Manager" is not there?

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/41738-realtek-audio-manager-completely-missing.html