Windows Support Forum

Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10532 now available to Fast ring users

Q: Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10532 now available to Fast ring users

A new Windows 10 Preview build has begun rolling out through Windows Update to all Insider Preview members in the Fast ring. The update to Windows 10, build 10532, includes several new features that Preview members can test ahead of...

Read more

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10532 now available to Fast ring users

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10532 now available to Fast ring users

From what I've found, Chrome version 45 should have the fix when they release it I'm currently using the -no-sandbox launch options to make the 64 bit chrome work until the bug is fixed.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-10-insider-preview-build-10532-now-available-to-fast-ring-users.218623/
Relevancy 117.18%

Windows Insider Preview Build arrives on the Fast ring quot It s been a while since we ve had any new Windows preview builds thanks to the holiday season but Microsoft has at last pushed out a new build to the Fast ring The software giant plans to make the Fast ring live up to its name this year with an accelerated release Insider Windows on Fast 10 Preview arrives ring the Build 11099 schedule In the future Microsoft s criteria for releasing builds to the Fast ring will be much closer to its criteria for releasing them to its internal rings which means new builds are likely to be buggier and suffer other issues Build which Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11099 arrives on the Fast ring is available for Insiders to download now should be relatively stable however as Microsoft has had a while to iron out any big problems The new build doesn t contain any exciting new features In fact it mostly makes structural improvements to OneCore the core that Windows shares across devices This will however pave the way to greater changes down the line Explaining the improvements Microsoft s Gabe Aul says The code refactoring and other engineering work we ve been doing to optimize OneCore is nearing the point where we will be Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11099 arrives on the Fast ring ready for teams to begin checking in new features and improvements It will still be a few builds before any really noticeable changes show up depending on when teams begin lighting up new features in their areas We re excited for Insiders to use this build to validate the work we ve been doing to OneCore so give this build a try and let us know of any issues you run into via the Windows Feedback app This new build fixes a known issue from the last one with the progress dialog when copying or deleting files via File Explorer now showing up as expected Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11099 arrives on the Fast ring As always with Fast ring builds there are other known issues to be aware of and the details for those now appear in the Insider Hub These are as follows Log on for devices using Citrix XenDesktop may be broken It is recommended that Insiders that use XenDesktop skip this flight by moving to the Slow ring Applications that depend on Adobe Flash may crash upon launch This will affect some version of Skype QQ WeChat etc This does not affect Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer With this build defaults for some applications will be reset Music amp Video will default to Windows Media Player This can be reconfigured opening Cortana or Search and searching for quot Choose default apps by file type quot to open the correct settings page quot Source Windows Insider Preview Build arrives on the Fast ring nbsp

A:Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11099 arrives on the Fast ring

About to download Build 11099 but have to wait a few hours I am in the fast ring

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-insider-preview-build-11099-arrives-on-the-fast-ring.55197/
Relevancy 114.7%

Last week Microsoft released Windows Insider Preview build for PCs - but build and rolls ring 10 for out Microsoft Insider in phones 14936 Fast Windows PCs Preview it also announced that it was holding off on a new Mobile build from the Redstone branch as it needed more time to fix two major issues that had popped up Microsoft rolls out Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14936 for PCs and phones in Fast ring in build which was released a week earlier Today Microsoft announced the rollout of Windows Insider Preview build for both PCs and phones so those mobile issues have now been resolved As part of the announcement Microsoft s Dona Sarkar shared a reminder regarding the upcoming expiration of some older Insider Preview builds Since September th PCs running really old Insider Preview builds started to see build expiration notifications once a day Starting on October st these PCs will start rebooting every hours and then on October th these PCs will stop booting all together If your PC is running one of these old Insider Preview builds please make sureyou update to the latest build available via Settings gt Update amp security gt Windows Update Build and newer has an updated expiration date of May st If your PC is running the Windows Anniversary Update Build in the Slow and Release Preview rings today this does not apply to you and you will not be notified of your build expiring The new build is available now to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring - be sure to let us know how you get on with them nbsp

https://malwaretips.com/threads/microsoft-rolls-out-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14936-for-pcs-and-phones-in-fast-ring.63912/
Relevancy 96.72%

Insider preview 11099 is now available in Fast ring.

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexp...w-build-11099/

A:Insider preview 11099 is now on Fast ring

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11099 - Windows 10 Forums

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/37331-insider-preview-11099-now-fast-ring.html
Relevancy 92.69%

The only build that I have received through windows update is 14931. I have posted at the insider community and tried numerous reg hacks, enabling and disabling windows update, deleting temp files, turning on and off fast ring. Some have said it's my hardware, and I am so frustrated I am considering a new rig. But that can be expensive.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/69974-new-insider-fast-ring-build-not-pushing-my-rig.html
Relevancy 81.22%

I want to use and test insider builds for Windows 10 in the fast ring. Do I receive these outside the US? I'm living in the Netherlands. Some people say that I have to use an English version of the OS to be able to receive fast ring insider builds.

A:Can I receive insider builds (fast ring) Windows 10 outside US?

Originally Posted by gwbonline I want to use and test insider builds for Windows 10 in the fast ring. Do I receive these outside the US? I'm living in the Netherlands. Some people say that I have to use an English version of the OS to be able to receive fast ring insider builds. you can receive insider build in any language and region, no restrictions at all

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/435656-can-i-receive-insider-builds-fast-ring-windows-10-outside-us.html
Relevancy 108.79%

Quote For those of you out there who are among the million Windows Insiders and are participating in the fast ring Microsoft is treating you with a new desktop build Windows build If you haven't got the chance to install it or don't want to install the new build just yet there's a gallery attached below This build comes almost a week after the recent Windows devices event and it has quite a few new things including Tab previews in Microsoft Edge a more intelligent Cortana improved context menus based on user feedback and cosmetic refinements to Windows Explorer The new build brings quite a few bug fixes but there are still some known issues that you should be aware of especially if you're a gamer that uses the Xbox app Windows build also comes with Skype Messaging and Skype Video Preview app integration that was recently spotted in a leaked build There's 10 build 10565 and Windows an Insider Ring slider also a slight change in the Windows Update settings where the scroll box for setting to Fast or Slow ring has been replaced by a long slider that might indicate that there will be additional Insider rings in the future Gallery Windows build and an Insider Ring slider In addition you can refer to Microsoft releases Windows Insider Preview Build Windows content from SuperSite for Windows

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f338/windows-10-build-10565-and-an-insider-ring-slider-1053626.html
Relevancy 104.06%

Yesterday i updated my phone to wat supposed to be anniversary update .i was surprised that my windows build had vecome an insider preview build which in the past i downgraded my phone to version 8.1 then updated to windows 10 original to get away from the insider version..my question is why ot came back and how to prevent it from coming back in the future

A:why my windows mobile 10 build has transformed to an insider preview build

Originally Posted by Windows Central Question Yesterday i updated my phone to wat supposed to be anniversary update .i was surprised that my windows build had vecome an insider preview build which in the past i downgraded my phone to version 8.1 then updated to windows 10 original to get away from the insider version..my question is why ot came back and how to prevent it from coming back in the future Go to settings - Info and check build version.
Annyversary Update is nothing else than Redstone that became official and replacing old Threshold, read the news ;)

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/436478-why-my-windows-mobile-10-build-has-transformed-insider-preview-build.html
Relevancy 101.48%

Microsoft today released yet another Windows build from the Development Branch bringing the build number to The build is for Fast ring Insiders what's 14931 available - ring 10 now Fast here's the build for Windows PCs in new and it s available for PCs only comes exactly one week after the previous Fast ring build Like today s build it only contained minor new features There s always a time between when a major update is released - such Windows 10 build 14931 for PCs now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new as the Anniversary Update on August - and Microsoft holds an event to show off new Windows features where new builds don t have any groundbreaking new features In fact the features listed don t really apply to the build at all Most of the changelog is made up of app updates along with USB Audio Here s what s new Feedback Hub Update Feedback Hub has been updated to version This update contains some highly requested features from Windows Insiders including dark mode showing the original feedback author in the feedback details and a settings page for Feedback Hub To enable dark mode just go into settings in Feedback Hub Maps App Update The Maps app was updated to version last week You can now you can check the traffic to your Home or Work locations at any time by tapping the Traffic icon in the app bar You will see traffic conditions to Home and Work and your most recently viewed traffic cameras so that you can stay on top of the road conditions along your route Additionally the Maps app now follows your system setting for theme preference for light or dark mode And you can choose to change the map theme too Send SMS with Skype Preview You can now try out sending and receiving SMS and MMS messages directly from a Windows PC when Skype on their Windows Mobile phone is set as the default messaging app Give it a try and let us know what you think For more details see this blog post from the Skype Team Native support for USB Audio We now have native support for USB Audio devices with an inbox class driver This is an early version of the driver that does not have all features enabled for e g only playback render is supported with this version Recording capture support is scheduled to arrive in later iterations We encourage you to play with the driver and let us know what you think using the Feedback app If you already have third party drivers for your USB Audio device installed follow instructions in this blog post to switch to using the inbox class driver Here s what got fixed and improved We fixed the issue causing people to experience a black screen when signing out and switching to another user account and unable to log in to that account We fixed the issue causing the built-in Windows apps such as Calculator Alarms amp Clock and Voice Recorder to not work after updating to a new build Here are the known issues While using Narrator and Groove Music if you navigate to the progress bar while a song is playing then Narrator will continually speak the progress of the song e g update with the current time of the progress bar every second The result is you will be unable to listen to the song or hear any other control you navigate to Oracle VM VirtualBox will crash on launch after upgrading to this build Optional components may not work after upgrading to this build To get it working again go to Turn Windows features on or off scroll down and check the right optional component and click ok After a reboot the optional component will be enabled again For keyboard users using tab to navigate the Settings app will not work in this build The arrow keys should work as a temporary workaround Tencent apps and games will cause your PC to bugcheck bluescreen Microsoft also wants to remind everyone that if you re on an older Insider Preview build it s expired now As of October your PC will begin rebooting every three hours and as of October it won t boot at all It s recommended that you upgrade to a newer build nbsp

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-build-14931-for-pcs-now-available-in-the-fast-ring-heres-whats-new.63685/
Relevancy 101.48%

Microsoft today released Windows for PCs build to the Fast ring bringing a number of new features The last build was which was made available for PCs and phones but sadly there is no Windows Mobile build today Also the company released PC build to the Slow ring this week making it the first time that those not on the Fast ring could get a Redstone build If you ve been ignoring the repeated warnings that older builds are going to expire your PC should already be rebooting every three hours Beginning on October it will stop booting altogether and it s recommended what's 10 Fast in now here's Windows new for build - PCs the 14942 ring available that you upgrade to a newer build Here s what s new in today s build Hide app list on Start We are releasing a new feature that enables you to collapse the app list in the Start menu This has been a top feedback request from Windows Insiders You can try it out by going to Settings gt Personalization gt Start and turning on Hide app list in Start menu Photos app update With the latest Photos app update on your PC the Photos app on your PC is now more beautiful and easier to navigate Plus the Photos Windows 10 for PCs build 14942 now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new app is now available on your Xbox One Show off a slideshow of all your OneDrive photos in your living room Simply make sure you are signed in with your Microsoft account to see all your OneDrive photos on the big screen Refining Windows 10 for PCs build 14942 now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new your precision touchpad experience Based on the feedback we have received we have made some adjustments to our gesture and click detection on precision touchpads This includes Windows 10 for PCs build 14942 now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new enhancing detection and disambiguation of left and right clicks making two finger taps and clicks a bit easier reducing false positives in our two-finger tap detection and improving our pinch to zoom detection We have also made algorithm changes in an effort to reduce inadvertent zooming when panning If you have a precision touchpad on your device please take the opportunity try out with this build and let us know how it feels with these changes Improving the PC upgrade experience Starting with build we announced that if you uninstall one of the preinstalled apps on Windows that state will now be preserved after upgrade With today s build we re happy to let you know that we ve taken that work a step further after upgrading from if an IT-Pro has de-provisioned an app from your OS image and you haven t reinstalled it yourself that provisioning status will now be preserved after upgrade and the app will not reinstall We appreciate everyone who shared feedback with us about this if you have any other feedback about your upgrade experience please don t hesitate to log it we re listening New Windows Update icon We have introduced a new Windows Update icon to match the rest of the new iconography in Windows After installing this build you will see the new icon when Windows Update notifications appear and via Action Center You can also manage notifications from Windows Update via Settings gt System gt Notifications Service hosts are split into separate processes on PCs with GB of RAM If your PC has GB of memory you may notice an increased number of processes in Task Manager While this change may look concerning at first glance many will be excited to find out the motivation behind this change As the number of preinstalled services grew they began to get grouped into processes known as service hosts svchost exe s with Windows Note that the recommended RAM for PC s for this release was MB while the minimum RAM was MB Because of the dramatic increase in available memory over the years the memory-saving advantage of service hosts has diminished Expanding the Active Hours default range We ve heard the feedback that you like the control Active Hours provides over when you... Read more

A:Windows 10 for PCs build 14942 now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new

Wooooohoooooo !

"Starting with build 14926, we announced that if you uninstall one of the preinstalled apps on Windows, that state will now be preserved after upgrade."

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-for-pcs-build-14942-now-available-in-the-fast-ring-heres-whats-new.64252/
Relevancy 101.48%

Microsoft today released Windows build for PCs to the Fast ring The news comes just a day after was offered up build in - Fast new for 14971 now here's ring what's available PCs the Windows 10 to the Slow ring for PCs as phones still need to be on the Fast ring to grab a Creators Update Windows 10 build 14971 for PCs now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new preview The build contains a number of new features such as the Office Hub that we reported on this morning You ll also be able to read EPUB documents in Microsoft Edge Here s the full changelog Read EPUB books in Microsoft Edge The reading experience will get even better with the Windows Creators Update In addition to providing a great reading experience for PDF files you can now Windows 10 build 14971 for PCs now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new read any unprotected e-book in the EPUB file format with Microsoft Edge When you open an unprotected e-book in Microsoft Edge Windows 10 build 14971 for PCs now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new you will be taken into a customizable reading experience where you can change the font and text size and choose between themes light sepia and dark As you read you can leave bookmarks To navigate through an e-book you can use the table of contents or seek bar at the bottom of the browser And you can also search for words or phrases and use Cortana to define specific words You can download and read unprotected e-books from places like Feedbooks Project Gutenberg Free eBooks requires sign-up ePubBooks requires sign-up Open Library and even our own Microsoft Press Try out reading an e-book in Microsoft Edge and let us know what you think Bringing D to Everyone via the Paint D Preview app Starting with this build and going forward the Paint D Preview app is now included as part of Windows Opening Paint from Start will now take you to the Paint D Preview app Please try it out and let us know what you think we should improve or add next Currently Paint D Preview is only available in English aka regardless of your display language the text will be in English support for other languages will be coming soon Remix D Preview the community counterpart to Paint D Preview is expanding to Austria Belgium Denmark Germany Ireland Netherlands Norway Sweden and Switzerland for Windows Insiders today Remix D Preview is currently only available in English but we will continue to expand our region and language support You can check it out at Remix D com and from within the Paint D Preview app PowerShell in the Shell In an effort to bring the best command line experiences to the forefront for all power users PowerShell is now the defacto command shell from File Explorer It replaces Command Prompt aka cmd exe in the WIN X menu in File Explorer s File menu and in the context menu that appears when you shift-right-click the whitespace in File Explorer Typing cmd or powershell in File Explorer s address bar will remain a quick way to launch the command shell at that location For those who prefer to use Command Prompt you can opt out of the WIN X change by opening Settings gt Personalization gt Taskbar and turning Replace Command Prompt with Windows PowerShell in the menu when I right-click the Start button or press Windows key X to Off Fun fact It s PowerShell s year anniversary this week Hop over to Channel to see some of the videos we ve been sharing about it If you re looking to learn more about unleashing the power in PowerShell this page is a great resource Improved Typing Experience with Japanese and Chinese Input Method Editors IMEs This build includes many improvements in this space here are some of the highlights Improved Chinese IME reliability In particular we fixed an issue where the IME might crash due to an incompletely downloaded or corrupted dictionary file Improved Conversion Accuracy for the Japanese IME We also fixed various issues in particular when conversion was used mixed with prediction and an UX issue whe... Read more

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-build-14971-for-pcs-now-available-in-the-fast-ring-heres-whats-new.65607/
Relevancy 100.19%

Today we are releasing Windows Insider Preview Build to Windows Preview 10 Insider Build 14352 Windows Insiders in the Fast ring What s new Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352 in Build Cortana Improvements Cortana Your Personal DJ In addition to playing songs via your local files and OneDrive you also now have the ability to play any song from the entire Groove Music Catalog using Cortana If you have a Groove Music Pass just ask Cortana to play Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352 your favorite artist genre playlist or song This also Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14352 works with Cortana on your Lock screen Windows Ink Updated Sticky Notes With the latest update Sticky Notes are now better than ever with the ability to create Cortana reminders from your notes that will flow with you across your Cortana enabled devices Compass on the ruler We ve updated the Windows Ink ruler to include a compass If the ruler is oriented in the direction of any of the cardinal points or midpoints the compass indicator will become bold Other items of note Windows Game bar improved with full-screen support One of the most common requests we see for the Windows Game DVR feature is the ability to use the Windows Game bar with more games running in full-screen Updated File Explorer icon Based on Insider feedback we have updated the File Explorer icon with more color Deploying Windows Enterprise edition gets easier Prior to Windows the upgrade from the Pro to Enterprise edition required a complete wipe and reinstallation of the OS In Windows we enabled bit-less edition upgrade from Pro to Enterprise This means all the features are on the device already and the upgrade to Enterprise edition can be performed by changing the product key rather than having to download and deploy a new image Limited Period Scanning Limited Periodic Scanning is a new security setting you can choose to turn on if you use an antivirus program other than Windows Defender This setting can provide an additional line of defense in scanning and detecting malware on your device This setting can be turned on for unmanaged devices You can read more about Limited Period Scanning here Here s what s fixed for PC Spoiler General Bug Fixes Feedback Hub should now be localized properly If you install a different language you will need to relaunch Feedback Hub to have it show in that language We fixed the issue with Intel HD Graphics or Intel HD Graphics GPUs causing rendering issues and instability with Microsoft Edge If you mitigated this issue by using software rendering instead of GPU rendering you can go back to GPU rendering Starting with this build pinned tabs in Microsoft Edge should no longer get lost after updating to a new Insider Preview build We fixed an issue causing Surface Books to bugcheck bluescreen when using Windows Hello We fixed an issue that caused the Brightness Quick Action to appear missing This build includes fixes for Precision Touchpads We have Improved reliability of using gestures to switch between virtual desktops We also improved touchpad responsiveness for pans and two finger taps We also fixed an issue where swiping on the touchpad might not wake the device once it was in Connected Standby state We fixed an issue resulting in maximized UWP apps slightly overlapping the taskbar if taskbar was positioned on top We fixed an issue in the Action Center where it wouldn t show the hover state when moving your mouse over notifications if a notification had been expanded We fixed an issue resulting in missing icons in Action Center when using Light mode We fixed an issue resulting in Restart Required continuing to show in Action Center after restart has already occurred Increased hit target of X icon for notifications in Action Center to make them easier to dismiss We fixed a timing issue where the Bluetooth Quick Action might appear with state ON for a device with no Bluetooth We fixed an issue where using Esc to exit a full screen video with Microsoft Edg... Read more

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-insider-preview-build-14352.60091/
Relevancy 100.19%

Hi everyone,

Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10586 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. This build is really focused on bug fixes and general improvements. We?ve been loving this build in our internal rings as it is very fast and smooth, and makes a great daily driver.

THIS MAY BE THE FINAL THRESHOLD BUILD

Full article: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10586

A:Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10586

Secondmineboy said:

Hi everyone,

Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10586 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. This build is really focused on bug fixes and general improvements. We?ve been loving this build in our internal rings as it is very fast and smooth, and makes a great daily driver.

THIS MAY BE THE FINAL THRESHOLD BUILD

Full article: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10586Click to expand...

This is the Final Build threshold 2 Build no decktop watermark

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-insider-preview-build-10586.52959/
Relevancy 100.19%

. . .Time to see where folks here on the Ten's stand on the new insider build.

Thus far I have had no problems with this build other then the my need for a dark theme (just me). The right click problem has ben resolved.

What problems have you ran into, and what did you do to fix said problem\s. . .inquiring mines would like to know. . .

A:Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565

Not a single problem this time except old stuff I don't like after upgrades, almost all registry hacks revert to default and have to apply them again.
Made me ISO and did Disk Cleanup, just in the process of making Reflect backup.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/26173-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10565-a.html
Relevancy 100.19%

Hi everyone,

Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. This build has quite a few new features and improvements so we?re really excited to get this one out to you for you to try out. One thing I want to call out up front is that this build and associated Language Packs won?t be available until later this week for Windows Insiders in Russia and Turkey.

FULL ARTICLE: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10565

A:Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576

Hi everyone,

Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. Not only does this build have a good set of bug fixes and fit-an-finish, it also includes a few new things for you to try.

Full article: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-insider-preview-build-10576.52735/
Relevancy 100.19%

Any new apps with the insider build-slow ring? What the latest build for the slow ring and can you download an iso image? When I tested it before, I always chose the fast ring, now I want to try the slow ring. Mainly to see if the monitor will stop flashing occasionally. Never did flash in windows 7 or any Linux OS.

A:Any new apps with the insider build-slow ring?

The latest Insider Preview iso files available for download are 14295 and 14332.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...reviewadvanced

The current build is 14342. No iso released.

.................................................................................................... ........
Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14332

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/51025-any-new-apps-insider-build-slow-ring.html
Relevancy 100.19%

Microsoft today released this week s Fast ring build which is Windows for PC and Mobile The build arrives just five days after its predecessor build The build is from the Development Branch as all Fast ring builds tend to be It s a preview for Redstone which is to be the next feature update for Windows adding new features such as major Continuum improvements for Windows Mobile Today s build does contain a few new features Here s what s new Refining the customization experience for precision touchpad PC Since last week build PC ring - Mobile what's for 14951 the available now 10 in Windows new Fast and here's we ve continued working in this space and have another set of improvements headed your way To start with we ve hooked up our keyboard shortcut picker so now if you choose that option on the Advanced gestures page you ll be presented a recorder so you can capture your favorite key combo - perhaps WIN Alt D or WIN F to start with Secondly we ve added a Change audio and Windows 10 build 14951 for PC and Mobile now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new volume option Windows 10 build 14951 for PC and Mobile now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new to the set of basic swipe gestures you can pick from Finally we ve updated the reset button to now has a progress circle and display a check mark when it is finished We ve also heard Windows 10 build 14951 for PC and Mobile now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new your feedback from the last flight and fixed a few issues including that the reset button wasn t clearing the settings listed on the advanced gestures page that the -fingure gesture graphic was visible on devices that only supported -contact points and that some of the advanced gestures options weren t working as expected If you have any more feedback for us please let us know Windows Ink Improvements PC Starting with this build pen dropdowns in Windows Ink Workspace will let you change both color and width without having to open it twice After you make all the adjustments to your favorite pen start drawing right away and we will dismiss the dropdown for you We are also introducing Stencils Windows Ink protractor tool combines functions of both protractor and compass into one now you can draw an arc or a complete circle of an arbitrary size with little effort A familiar two-finger pinch gesture resizes the protractor to the desired size and a degree readout follows your pen mouse or finger as you draw along the side of the protractor displaying arc degrees In this preview build ruler also got a small update its degree readout shows a numerical value of the angle making drawing angles even easier Simplified more familiar camera interface PC amp Mobile The Camera app received a big update this week for Insiders We ve redesigned the Camera interface for ease and accessibility Check out some of our new features Enjoy taking photos videos and panoramas with our higher-contrast capture buttons Set a photo timer right from the camera dashboard with our new toggle control Get to Settings faster Now launch into Settings directly from the camera UI Access your camera roll with one hand from its new spot on the screen Zoom more easily with the new zoom slider Make sure you nailed the shot with a more noticeable capture animation Change between front- and rear-facing cameras with a more prominent button control On PC use the spacebar as a shortcut to take pictures You can now experience the magic of living images on your Surface now enabled on Surface Book Surface Pro Surface Pro and Surface With living images extend your still captures with a snippet of video These are created automatically whenever your shots feature motion just navigate to Settings and turn on Capture living images And this release features a variety of performance improvements to enhance your experience We ve added faster shot-to-shot support improved feedback for saving large videos to SD cards and improved camera startup time among oth... Read more

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-build-14951-for-pc-and-mobile-now-available-in-the-fast-ring-heres-whats-new.64651/
Relevancy 100.19%

Microsoft today released a new Windows Insider Preview to the Fast ring this week s build is and it s available for both PCs and phones It s a preview of the recently announced Creators Update formerly only known by its codename Redstone One might have speculated that there would be no new build this week as Microsoft kicked off its Creators 14965 - new and Windows ring here's now Mobile in for Fast 10 available PC build what's the Update Bug Bash on Monday Windows 10 build 14965 for PC and Mobile now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new It doesn t end until the th and the company said that it would focus on build which was last week s Preview Here s what s new Controlling external monitors from tablets just got easier PC You can now drive content on a second display from your tablet without ever having to attach a mouse The virtual touchpad lets you do more with a tablet and a second screen just connect to Windows 10 build 14965 for PC and Mobile now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new another monitor PC or TV go to Action Center and tap on the Project Quick Action to extend your screen Use it just like you would a physical touchpad to control content on Windows 10 build 14965 for PC and Mobile now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new the connected screen To enable it press and hold on the taskbar and select Show touchpad button A touchpad icon will now appear in the notification area just like Windows Ink Workspace does and tapping on it will bring it up the virtual touchpad You ve seen the work we ve been doing for precision touchpad customization with the last few builds and the virtual touchpad is no exception While the virtual touchpad is open go to Settings gt Devices gt Touchpad and you ll be able to tweak the touchpad settings to your preferences Sticky Notes update PC Windows Insiders in the Fast ring will receive will receive Sticky Notes app update to version today and we re very excited to share what it includes We ve expanded our support for Insights to many more languages and regions with even more to come in further updates stay tuned Specifically with this version We ve added flight detection for Germany Germany in more English locales Canada Great Britain India Arabia Spanish Spain amp Mexico French France Canada Italian Italy Japanese Japan and Portuguese Brazil We ve added email amp URL recognition for every locale except Chinese simplified or traditional Korean or Japanese which we re still working on We ve added phone number recognition to all English German Spanish French and Italian locales We ve added address recognition support for English Great Britain and Spanish United States We ve added time recognition prompting to create a Cortana reminder to English Great Britain English Australia and English India We ve added stock recognition for example MSFT to English Australia English Canada English India German Germany Spanish Spain Spanish Mexico French France French Canada Japanese Japan and Portuguese Brazil If Insights in Sticky Notes isn t turned on automatically for you tap gt Settings gear gt Enable insights Note The language and region used to detect Insights in Sticky Notes is based off of the active keyboard We re currently investigating some issues where Insights may not show up as expected if you switch keyboards while typing in Sticky Notes We ve fixed some issues with Undo and Redo CTRL Z CTRL Y while typing so they ll now do so more reliably We ve improved the performance of text input while typing It s now easier than ever to get the latest Sticky Notes app updates When our next update is available we ll show an in-app prompt so all you have to do is click Update We ve also done a whole lot of UI UX polishing and performance improvements that we hope you enjoy We re been making a bunch of improvements based on your feedback and have more to come so let us know what you d like to see next In recent versions of Sticky Notes we ve added support for many of your ... Read more

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-build-14965-for-pc-and-mobile-now-available-in-the-fast-ring-heres-whats-new.65313/
Relevancy 100.19%

Windows Insider Program head Dona Sarkar is in New Zealand for Microsoft s Ignite conference but that hasn t stopped and in the PC ring Fast for Mobile 10 what's here's 14955 new now - Windows build available her from releasing this week s Fast ring build Windows build for PC and Mobile is now available As you might have guessed the build is from the Development Branch which is currently codenamed Redstone RS It s a preview of the next feature update to Windows but unfortunately there aren t a lot of cool new features just yet as they haven t been announced yet However Microsoft is holding an event tomorrow Windows 10 build 14955 for PC and Mobile now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new to Windows 10 build 14955 for PC and Mobile now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new show off more of RS so we ll find out more then In the meantime here s what s new in Outlook Mail amp Calendar Update Windows 10 build 14955 for PC and Mobile now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new PC amp Mobile We have updated the Outlook Mail and Calendar apps to x This update introduces a few new things for you to check out You can now open email messages in a new window You can now use Quick Actions directly from new email notifications Get someone s attention with mentions Type the symbol anywhere in the body of your email and start typing to pick the person you want to address Context Awareness in Narrator PC As you navigate around you can be notified about different groups or other areas you move to such as groups in the Office ribbon To configure the amount of context you hear cycle through options with ALT Caps Lock To change whether the context is read before the item with focus or after use CTRL Caps Lock To check the context at any point Press Caps Lock D twice nbsp

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-build-14955-for-pc-and-mobile-now-available-in-the-fast-ring-heres-whats-new.64820/
Relevancy 100.19%

If you re a Windows Insider on the Fast ring it s that time again as Microsoft Windows in - and PC here's ring what's for 14946 10 new now the build Fast Mobile available has released Windows build for PC and Mobile This week Windows 10 build 14946 for PC and Mobile now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new s build comes six days after which was a rare Friday release Unlike some of the earlier builds that we ve seen from the Development Branch contains a number of new features It s mostly minor stuff and sadly today s build doesn t contain most of theContinuum features that were announced at Ignite It does however contain the ability to put your phone to sleep and continue to use the feature Here s what s new Customizing your precision touchpad experience PC Last week we announced that we d been working on refining your touchpad experience This week we re taking that one step further When you go into Settings gt Windows 10 build 14946 for PC and Mobile now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new Devices gt Touchpad you will now find a section called Other gestures In this section you now have basic customization options for your three and four finger gestures For taps you can select between Cortana Action Center play pause or middle mouse button and for left right swipes you can select between switching apps or switching virtual desktops Try it out and let us know what you think However we know that some of our Insiders prefer even more control over their experience so for those Insiders and power users we have added a new Advanced Gestures Configuration page The page can be accessed via a link Windows 10 build 14946 for PC and Mobile now available in the Fast ring - here's what's new at the bottom of Touchpad settings page The Advanced Gestures Configuration page has more configuration options including hooking gestures up for next previous song creating deleting virtual desktops or snapping windows In addition to these new options we ve also updated the Touchpad settings to include reference diagrams to remind you of what to expect when you swipe with three or four fingers in a particular direction Known issues to look out for with your touchpad since the last flight we ve fixed the issue resulting in touchpad scrolling being too sensitive in Windows apps appreciate everyone who shared their feedback on the subject There s one other known issue we re looking into right now that click and drag with your precision touchpad might get misrecognized as right-click in this build You ll also notice that there s a custom keyboard shortcut option in settings that hasn t lit up yet but we ll let you know when it does Keep the feedback coming Separate screen time-out settings when using Continuum for Phone Mobile Today we are happy to announce the availability of a top user request for Continuum for Phone With this update you will now be able to turn off whichever screen you are not using with Continuum saving battery and preventing screen burn-in If you are working on a Word document your phone screen will sleep without any impact on your Continuum session If you make a call hang-up or press the phone power button you can keep right on working in Word with Continuum And if you prefer longer or shorter timeout values you can change them independently for the phone and connected screen using the settings found under Settings gt Personalization gt Lock screen Have fun and keep sending us great feedback on Continuum Updated Wi-Fi Settings page PC and Mobile We continue to make Settings more similar across Windows devices We have added a new setting to the Wi-Fi settings page When you go to Settings gt Network amp Internet gt Wi-Fi on your PC then turn Wi-Fi off you can now select a time under Turn Wi-Fi back on to have it turn on automatically after the amount of time you choose It s set to Manually by default in this build We are also continuing to move functionality from the Wi-Fi legacy screen to the new Wi-Fi settings ... Read more

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-build-14946-for-pc-and-mobile-now-available-in-the-fast-ring-heres-whats-new.64446/
Relevancy 99.33%

Hi everyone,

Today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring.

With this build, you won?t see big noticeable changes or new features just yet. Right now, the team is focused on product improvements based on the feedback we?re hearing on the November update to Windows 10.

Full Blog post: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 11082

Known issues: Known issues in Windows 10 build 11082

There are no big improvements in this build guys, mostly bug fixes and improvements based on Feedback.

https://malwaretips.com/threads/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-11082.54180/
Relevancy 99.33%

Hi everyone,

Today we are releasing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. This build for mobile has a lots of good bug fixes and general improvements for you to check out. Overall this is a really great build, and we?re excited to get it out there for all of you to try. There is an important note for anyone who installed Build 10581 and then subsequently factory reset your phone, so please make sure to check out the known issues below.

Full Article: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-mobile-insider-preview-build-10586.53321/
Relevancy 99.33%

Quote Windows Announcing 10 Insider Build Preview 10586 Hi everyone Today we are releasing Windows Insider Preview Build to Windows Insiders Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10586 in the Fast ring This build is really focused on bug fixes and general improvements We ve been loving this build in our internal rings as it Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10586 is very fast and smooth and makes a great daily driver Here are some things we have fixed The issue where any audio playing like music from Groove or videos from the Movies amp TV app gets reduced by for a period of time after a notification pops up from Action Center is fixed Pressing the power button on your Surface Pro should put your Surface Pro to sleep instead of shutting it down We fixed an issue reported by Windows Insiders where a disksnapshot exe command prompt window would flash randomly Windows should now remember your previous login type For example if you log in with a PIN it will prompt you for a PIN next time instead of another type We fixed an issue where Tab previews in Microsoft Edge were appearing as black if the page was not scrolled to the top and web note clippings were also appearing as black Small form-factor devices like the Dell Venue Pro that boot with rotation or virtual mode screen size set larger than the physical screen size should no longer experience a bluescreen on upgrade Apps and games should download from the Store more reliably Announcing Windows Insider Preview Build Windows Experience Blog

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f338/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10586-a-1061850.html
Relevancy 99.33%

Quote Hi everyone Today we are releasing Windows Insider Preview Build to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring Not only does this build have a good set of bug fixes and fit-an-finish it also includes a few new things for you to try Here s what s new in this build Media Casting in Microsoft Edge You can now use Microsoft Edge to cast video picture and audio content from your Preview Windows 10 Build Insider Announcing 10576 browser to Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 any Miracast Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 and DLNA enabled device on your network We ve got a few scenarios for you to try out Cast a video from YouTube Go to YouTube com in Microsoft Edge Click on the menu and the top left and select Cast media to device and select the Miracast or DLNA device Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10576 you want to cast to Cast a Facebook photo album Login to Facebook in Microsoft Edge and click on the first photo in one of your photo albums to cast Click on the menu and the top left and select Cast media to device and select the Miracast or DLNA device you want to cast to Navigate through your photo album by clicking on the forward and backward buttons Cast your music from Pandora Login to Pandora in Microsoft Edge to get to your music and click on the menu and the top left and select Cast media to device and select the Miracast or DLNA device you want to cast to Quote Known issues To continue receiving missed call notifications and send texts from Cortana you will need to be on this build and higher We ve made a change that improves this experience that requires newer builds When notifications pop up from Action Center any audio playing like music from Groove or videos from the Movies amp TV app gets reduced by for a period of time After upgrading to this build all your Skype messages and contacts are gone in the Messaging app The workaround for this is to navigate to this folder in File Explorer C Users lt USERNAME gt AppData Local Packages Microsoft Messaging wekyb d bbwe LocalCache Delete or rename the PrivateTransportId file Then restart the Messaging app Read more here

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f338/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10576-a-1059354.html
Relevancy 99.33%

Quote Windows Build 10525 Preview 10 Insider Announcing Hi everyone It has been amazing to see the impact that Windows Insiders have made since we launched the program last year Your feedback has helped us fix bugs and make changes which resulted in a better product because of your input Thank you to all of the Windows Insiders who have been with us so far Now I d like to talk a bit about what is next With the general availability of Windows the Windows Insider Program will focus on building and delivering Windows as a service by updating Windows with new features and functionality on an ongoing basis As always Windows Insiders will be the first to see these new features and changes Feedback from Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 Windows Insiders not only helps us build Windows it also helps us shape how we run the program For example Windows Insiders have asked us to improve the flighting cadence and to keep the Windows Feedback app in the product which we have done We re also Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525 evaluating the Windows Insider rings and considering whether we should make changes there Over the past few months we ve been looking at feedback to see what changes we want to make going forward We re putting plans together now so you won t see any changes immediately but they will come over time We ll be doing our best to make sure that we improve every aspect of the program from build distribution to the Feedback app and Insider Hub And of course we ll be looking to do more fun things for Windows Insiders as well like our Insiders to Campus event Ninja Cat goodies special wallpapers and more Quote Build The most exciting news in this post is that we have a new build for PCs we re releasing today to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring Build This is our first new build since the release of Windows and I m very happy to talk about one new thing that you ll see because it really highlights both how your feedback influences the product development as well as illustrating how some things will get implemented at different times depending on when we re trying to stabilize and drive quality vs when we re open for new feature work Announcing Windows Insider Preview Build Blogging Windows

A:Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10525

what kind of plan is it that i've seen more "i can't get w/10 installed with my good COA" or "why can't i install w/10 without paying ****(computer brand) $20" or "why do i have to buy another w/8 my computer came with new" ? ohhhhh.....i see......it's "generally available"......in the USC.......that's called a RACKET !

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f338/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10525-a-1033785.html
Relevancy 99.33%

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14257

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/39653-announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14257-a.html
Relevancy 99.33%

I have created this topic for the discussion of build 10122.

Who has upgraded to build 10122 and what are your opinions of this build? Pros or cons.

Bruce.

A:Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 Discussion

Ah we've all been waiting for another build and well its here! And yes I'm going to review this here and now so let's review it.

It's OK looks great and polished I don't mind it at all since Microsoft is finishing bits and pieces off it's shiny new OS. The start menu looks great, and the theme looks great! Microsoft also has stabilized the OS a lot since 10074 as it even fixed the annoying issue with the Nvidia Drivers. Actually a lot of you would recommend this as a stable Build or not any other way it's great.

List of fixed issues:
1. Visual Glitch (Rectangle Silvers)

2. Fixed lots of glitches with Microsoft

3. Developers – when you go to Settings > Update & Security > For developers – it no longer crashes the Settings app.

4. We fixed the issue some people were seeing where their graphics driver fails to install from Windows Update with error code 80070103. This was happening because WU was trying to re-issue the driver.

5.You should now be able to edit the IPv4 properties of an Ethernet adapter on your PC.

6.We have fixed issues where fonts would render blurry on High DPI displays. We’re cooking up a blog post we plan to publish shortly that talks a little more in depth about our investment with High DPI in Windows 10 so watch for it.

7.We have fixed some keyboard shortcuts in Microsoft Edge. Control + L or Alt + D shortcuts now got to the URL bar more reliably.

List of Known Glitches/bugs:
1. AMD GPU users will experience BSODs while using Microsoft Edge.

2.Upgrading to this build on certain PCs may fail and roll back to the previously installed build with error 0x80070057 – 0x20007. This is a bug where too many device INFs are being migrated and hitting an internal limit. Possible workaround is to use Disk Cleanup to clean up system files and choose Device driver packages, Previous Windows installations and Temporary Windows installation files. You may also need to remove unnecessary peripherals and remove them from Device Manager and trying the upgrade again.

3.In this build there is a bug that may cause issues with Cortana speech. If you are experiencing problems with speech recognition, or are getting errors when trying to speak to Cortana.

Link for x64 for 10122:
x64: https://mega.co.nz/#!eEQHGBIa!DjGJPMKbSOJutWbcz41VOyzCf-m7ZVpUSRBTZTg_0O4
Sorry couldn't find x86 at the moment but at least you will find it when it comes out.

If images don't show just PM me.

That's All thanks for reading! Oh and pics are under here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576883/windows-10-insider-preview-build-10122-discussion/
Relevancy 99.33%

Quote:

Hi everyone,

We have a new build for PCs releasing today to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring ? Build 10158. This build is full of improvements to stability and quality as well as some additional UI polish. It also has some great new features included for Microsoft Edge as well.

Here is what?s new in this build
Microsoft Edge: The first thing that you?ll notice in this build is that the Microsoft Edge branding is now included.

IMPORTANT: Microsoft Edge has a new app ID that will cause any favorites, cookies, history and Reading list items that you had saved in ?Project Spartan? from previous builds to be lost after upgrading. If you want to keep these, make sure you back up your favorites before upgrading to Build 10158.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f338/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10158-for-pcs-1012346.html
Relevancy 99.33%

Today we are releasing Build to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring Just to quickly recap the changes we ve made to rings for Insiders in We introduced the new Release Preview ring last week which is for Windows Insiders who want to stay on the Current Branch currently builds based off of Build but continue to receive early access to updates 14267 Announcing Insider 10 Preview Build Windows application updates and driver updates This is a great option for people who want to get updates early but not go all the way to installing full preview builds Because the Release Preview ring offers updates to the Current Branch it is only visible to devices on the Current Branch Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267 Build If you are on a newer build flights to the Release Preview Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14267 ring won t be applicable to that device The easiest way to go between the Development Branch to the Current Branch is to use the Media Creation Tool to reinstall Windows We ve adjusted the criteria we use to release new builds to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring to get builds out more quickly this means these builds may include more bugs and other issues that could be slightly more painful to live with So if you d like to change your ring to stick to more stable builds you can go to Settings gt Update amp Security gt Windows Update gt Advanced options and under Get Insider Preview builds moving the slider to the Slow ring Insider Preview Builds amp Windows Education If you re a student or teacher running the Windows Education edition you can now go to Settings gt Update amp security gt Advanced options and opt-in your PC to receive Insider Preview builds By joining the Windows Insider Program and running Windows Education you can help to shape the future of Windows for education customers You can be a part of the ongoing process of improving the features and functionality of Windows that has helped us build the best Windows yet Windows Education is available through Microsoft Volume Licensing Individual students in schools participating in the DreamSparkprogram or eligible for the Windows student use benefit may also be able to download Windows Education as a benefit of their school s partnership with Microsoft Here s what s new in Build Search for music easier in Cortana We have made it easier to invoke music search in Cortana by adding a music search icon to the top right of Cortana You can now open Cortana on your PC and click on the music search icon to have Cortana listen and search for the song that s playing Favorites bar improvements in Microsoft Edge If you have the favorites bar enabled in Microsoft Edge you can now right-click on the favorites bar and choose to have it only show the favicons only You can also right-click to add new folders in your favorites bar as well Clear browsing data when you exit Microsoft Edge You can now choose to have your browsing data cleared when you exit Microsoft Edge Just click on the three dots at the top right in Microsoft Edge and go into Settings click on the Choose what to clear button under Clear browser data and enable Always clear this after I close the browser after choosing what data you want cleared Improved Download Prompts in Microsoft Edge You can now configure Microsoft Edge to show a prompt when you start a download allowing you to choose where to save the file Just open the Microsoft Edge settings pane the three dots at the top right and look for the option under Downloads settings Messaging Skype improvements You can now attach photos to your Skype messages by clicking or tapping on the paperclip icon at the lower left as you re composing a new Skype message to a contact Additionally you can also invoke the Camera app to take a photo to attach to your Skype message too or send along your location Here s what s fixed Choosing Reset This PC under Settings gt Update amp Security gt Recovery should now work as expected You should no longer see a W... Read more

https://malwaretips.com/threads/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14267.56472/
Relevancy 99.33%

Hi everyone,

We?re rolling out Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10549 right now to Windows Insiders on the Fast ring. However, this build comes with a caveat. We discovered a bug late last night that caused phones upgrading from Build 10536 to get stuck at a black screen after this new build is installed. Rather than making you wait a little bit longer for us to fix this bug ? we decided to release this build as a single update from Windows Phone 8.1. Current Insiders that would like to try out Build 10549 should:
Go back to Windows 8.1 first using the Windows Device Recovery Tool.
Once you?re on Windows Phone 8.1, install the Windows Insider app, choose the Fast ring, and reboot your phone.
After that ? this build should download and install on your phone.
Full Blog Post: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10549

A:Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581

Hi everyone,

Today we are rolling out Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581 to Windows Insiders on the Fast ring. We?ve fixed the bug preventing upgrades from earlier builds. So if you stayed on Build 10536 or if you flashed back to Windows Phone 8.1 and then installed 10549 or 10572 you can upgrade directly to this new build without going back to 8.1 again. This build doesn?t have significant new features but does include a bunch of good fixes and general performance improvements.

Full Article: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10581

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-mobile-insider-preview-build-10581.52853/
Relevancy 99.33%

Quote Hi everyone we have a new build for PCs we re releasing today to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring Build Just like the builds we released last week this build is all about bug fixing and fit-and-finish Be sure to keep using the Windows Feedback app to send us feedback on any problems you re hitting to help us make sure Windows is 10 Insider Windows 10166 Preview Announcing Build awesome when we release it on Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 July th We also have something for you to try out if you live in the Seattle area With Windows we are giving people the ability to purchase paid Wi-Fi through the Windows Store via the Microsoft Wi-Fi app You will know when you can purchase Wi-Fi when you see Buy Wi-Fi from Windows Store in your list of networks when clicking on the network icon on the lower right in the Taskbar The Microsoft Wi-Fi app provides the choice to pay with a Credit or Debit Card a Microsoft Gift Card or PayPal and it helps keep your information secure since it uses the Windows Store payment system Completing the purchase is simple as there is no need to enter additional personal or payment information if you ve already registered in Windows Store Right now we re testing this experience out in Seattle but it ll soon open up Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 to the rest of the Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166 U S Announcing Windows Insider Preview Build Blogging Windows

A:Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10166

I went threw the upgrade process....took about 40 minutes total time.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f338/announcing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-10166-a-1016738.html
Relevancy 99.33%

Hi everyone,

We have another Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586 which we?re releasing today to Windows Insiders in the Fast and Slow ring.

This build continues to address feedback we?ve received from Windows Insiders as well as customers using our brand new Windows 10 phones like the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL. As with the previous release, this Cumulative Update continues to use the minor version for differentiating between each version ? so this build will appear as 10586.36.

SOURCE: Announcing Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.36

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-mobile-insider-preview-build-10586-36.54219/
Relevancy 98.04%

Hello Windows Insiders Today we are releasing Windows Insider Preview Build for both PC and Mobile to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring It s been a week since the hand-off of the big red button and I can t tell you how much I have appreciated the enthusiasm in what?s Preview Here?s Build 14361 Insider Windows new 10 I have seen from all of you You Here?s what?s new in Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14361 have kept me on my toes hours a day with your questions comments and humor and I have so enjoyed getting to know so many of you Thank you for all of the bug reports and Feedback Hub posts We look at each and every one of them and have tried to create a build that will help you go about your business Keep it coming Here s what s new in Build LastPass extension for Microsoft Edge We are excited to announce that LastPass a popular free password management extension is now available for download Visit our extensions page at the Microsoft Edge Dev website to learn more and try it out for yourself Be sure to check out the list of known issues for the LastPass extension here Introducing Hyper-V Container You can now use Docker natively on Windows with Hyper-V Containers to build ship and run containers utilizing the Windows Server Technical Preview Nano Server container OS image A new version of the Docker engine for Windows has also been made available that extends the support of containers while also improving the DockerFile syntax and getting started experience for users For more details on how to get started with this check out the Windows container documentation or the Windows Getting Started Guide Windows Ink improvements The Windows Ink ruler is now long enough to span diagonally across the entire Surface Book display We fixed an issue with the Windows Ink pencil tool where the line when drawing along the ruler wouldn t be flush with the ruler as well as an issue resulting in a slight flicker visible in the colored section when opening the Pen Pencil or Highlighter flyout We have updated the Touch Inking icon in Windows Ink Workspace to be more reminiscent of the Windows Ink Workspace icon We improved the performance of loading the Sketchpad thumbnail in the Windows Ink Workspace flyout from the taskbar Based on Insider feedback we have made the clear all option more discoverable in Sketch Pad as the trash can icon in the menu bar This was previously accessible as an option under the Erase button Settings improvements We made some improvements to the Settings app based on Insider Feedback The navigation pane is now white in light mode or black in dark mode and we have added a small block of color which is same as the accent color of your profile to highlight what Settings page you are on Clicking anywhere on the Home button at the top left takes you to the Settings homepage And we have made some other polish improvements including slightly increasing the size of the page name text New icons I ve been told that Insiders love hearing about new icons So I thought I would mention we have updated the Blu-ray icon so that it is more consistent with the other drive icons in Windows We also changed the icon for the network Quick Action to better represent it as an entry point to the network flyout previously it was a generic globe icon Other improvements and fixes for PC We fixed the issue causing keyboard navigation in Store apps like Netflix or Tweetium to not work We fixed the issue causing certain websites like YouTube to fail to render in Microsoft Edge or IE due to a recently implemented feature called TCP Fast Open We fixed an issue resulting in a strange grey bar frequently being seen on the left side of the Microsoft Edge browser window for example after invoking a context menu The window of active hours for when you are using your PC has been increased from to hours under Settings gt Update amp security gt Windows Update and Change active hours We have updated the download notification in Microsoft Edge to include ... Read more

https://malwaretips.com/threads/here%E2%80%99s-what%E2%80%99s-new-in-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14361.60471/
Relevancy 98.04%

The latest Windows Insider Preview build is now making its way to what on Insider been fixed, Windows PCs Preview what's 14367: 10 build hasn't, and PCs and phones on the Fast ring PC users have a couple of new features to look forward to when installing it and those wishing to perform a clean installation of the OS can now do so more easily with a quot new tool to give your PC a fresh start quot But of course a new build doesn t just mean new features as ever it also Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14367: what's been fixed, and what hasn't, on PCs means that there are lots of fixes to look forward to and known issues to be aware of What s been fixed and improved in build for PCs Cross-device notifications from your phone to Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14367: what's been fixed, and what hasn't, on PCs your PC via Cortana are now more reliable and faster You can also use quick replies from your PC for notifications that support that feature there is a known issue in which this will only work if your phone s screen is turned on we ll be fixing this Additionally notifications from your phone to your PC will appear under its own Windows Phone group in Action Center with a fancy new logo to boot We fixed an issue where the emoji in cross-device notifications would appear as boxes We also fixed an issue where certain emoji would appear as square boxes in some apps like Notepad Fixed an issue resulting in the dialog when joining the PC to an Azure AD potentially being unexpectedly large on certain devices Quick Actions in Action Center that turn on and off different functionality in your device like Bluetooth on your phone or Tablet Mode on your PC now have a transient On Off text indicator so you can clearly see the state change for these We fixed an issue where the WIN A keyboard shortcut to launch Action Center wouldn t work if Action Center icon had been turned off We also fixed an issue where certain notifications could result in the Action Center not launching until that toast had been cleared We fixed an issue where Cortana wasn t showing relevant system settings results for certain terms in particular typo or connect We fixed an issue where the text in the network flyout might change color from white to black when entering credentials if your PC is using dark mode We fixed an issue where PowerShell shortcuts pinned to the taskbar could only create one functional window subsequent windows generated from the pinned icon would not accept input We fixed an issue where each newly opened notes in Sticky Notes would flash white and black after a certain number of notes had already been created We added a new shortcut to turn on off Private mode when using the Japanese Input Method Editor This new keyboard shortcut is Ctrl Shift P We also increased the width of the Japanese key keyboard for small devices when in portrait so as to improve ease of use and fixed an issue where no characters would be input when using this keyboard in a field where Input Method Editors are disabled We updated the Update amp Security Windows Update and Recovery icons in Settings to be more reflective of the action We fixed an issue where the Office apps might not show up in Start s Most used list We fixed an issue where saying Hey Cortana would launch Cortana behind Windows Ink Workspace We fixed an issue resulting in Explorer exe crashing if you selected Open Command window here from File Explorer s context menu Known issues for PCs The Desktop App Converter Preview Project Centennial will fail to run on the Windows Insider Preview Build If you are a developer utilizing the converter tool to convert your desktop app to UWP we suggest skipping Build or switching to the Slow ring until we can fix this issue Narrator does not launch when you toggle switch to on via Settings app gt Ease of access gt Narrator As Microsoft noted in its announcement today at time of writing the staging for build isn t quite complete yet for PCs - the new build will gradual... Read more

A:Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14367: what's been fixed, and what hasn't, on PCs

Hi,

I found temporary ESD download link for build 14367

Download
DISM++ and ESD Decrypter

Rename file to 14367.0.160613-1700.rs1_release_CLIENTPRO_RET_x64fre_en-us.esd

Use decrypt-esddecrypt to decrypt ESD to ISO.

Regards,
Kardo

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-insider-preview-build-14367-whats-been-fixed-and-what-hasnt-on-pcs.60680/
Relevancy 98.04%

Last week Microsoft released Windows Insider Preview build for PCs and phones in the Fast ring Some users reported issues with installing the Mobile build but Microsoft later published a workaround for those problems Recent builds from the Development Branch like have been referred to by the codename Redstone - but last week Microsoft announced that RS builds will eventually roll out to all users as the Windows Creators Update In addition to revealing a range of features - including improvements to the communications experience and new additions for gamers - Microsoft PCs build here's - 10 phones Preview Windows Insider rolls out and 14959 new what's for also said that it would release a new Creators Update build by the end of the week but it never materialized But today Microsoft rolled out Windows Insider Preview build to the Fast ring although it s a bit Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14959 rolls out for PCs and phones - here's what's new light on new features The new Mobile Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14959 rolls out for PCs and phones - here's what's new build is the first to be published Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14959 rolls out for PCs and phones - here's what's new through Microsoft s new Unified Update Platform UUP which promises significant improvements to the update process Microsoft says that it will eventually quot enable differential downloads for all devices built on the Mobile and PC OS quot delivering quot only the changes that have been made since the last time you updated your device rather than a full build quot You can find out more about the UUP here For PCs just one new feature is listed Controlling the Display Scaling of your Virtual Machines PC We ve heard your feedback that Hyper-V Virtual Machines sometimes aren t scaled as you d expect so we ve added a new Zoom option in the View menu where you can override the default scaling and set it to or whichever matches your preference Along the way we also fixed an issue where certain VMs wouldn t display the remote desktop connection bar after entering full screen mode We are still refining the experience so there might be some rough edges For example although we added zoom levels to handle high DPI more gracefully when zooming you won t be able to see the VM s whole screen without scrolling Read more at Announcing Windows Insider Preview Build for Mobile and PC Let s take a look at the fixes Microsoft is bringing to PCs today with the new build We fixed an issue for Insiders resulting in the automatic brightness setting unexpectedly being turned off after upgrading In doing so we ve re-enabled automatic brightness adjust for users that have never changed their auto-brightness setting If you have already manually configured your auto-brightness setting then this fix will not affect you If you would like to enable or disable automatic brightness adjustment please go to Settings gt System gt Display where you can adjust your preferences We fixed an issue Insiders on domain connected PCs may have experienced where login might fail when the computer was disconnected from its domain network We fixed an issue resulting in certain apps such as Outlook Mail and Calendar failing to update for some Insiders with the error code x B We fixed an issue for Insiders with certain device models where ejecting an SD card might result in a system crash We fixed an issue where disliking one of the Spotlight lock screen images would show the new image immediately followed by a transition animation from the previous image to the new image We fixed an issue where launching an app from another app while in Tablet mode no longer launched it side by side and instead launched it fullscreen for example when launching a web link from the MSN News app The list of known issues is pretty short for this build If you have a rd party antivirus product installed on your PC your PC might not be able to complete the update to this build and roll-back to the previous build We re a... Read more

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-insider-preview-build-14959-rolls-out-for-pcs-and-phones-heres-whats-new.65120/
Relevancy 98.04%

Microsoft today released the second Redstone Insider Preview build this time for both PCs and phones That makes it the first Windows Mobile Mobile for Fast releases to PC Windows Microsoft the ring 10 build and 14905 Redstone build The news isn t particularly surprising Yesterday the company released to the Release Preview ring however both the Fast and Slow rings saw nothing new There weren t any new features listed for the PC build but there are a number of fixes improvements and known issues Here are the fixes and improvements We have fixed an issue causing a large blank space to appear between the address bar and web content after the address Microsoft releases Windows 10 build 14905 for PC and Mobile to the Fast ring bar moves back to the top when opening a new tab in Microsoft Edge We have updated Narrator Scan mode for table navigation to now support CTRL ALT HOME to go to the beginning of the table CTRL ALT END to go to the end of the table Microsoft Edge now supports the CTRL O keyboard shortcut for setting focus to the address bar We fixed an issue resulting in Sketchpad and Screen Sketch crashing after trying to change the ink color twice in a row when the ruler was visible Here are the known issues Support for kernel debugging over has been Microsoft releases Windows 10 build 14905 for PC and Mobile to the Fast ring removed but will Microsoft releases Windows 10 build 14905 for PC and Mobile to the Fast ring be available in an upcoming kit release A work-around will be posted to the Debugging Tools for Windows Blog shortly Adobe Acrobat Reader crashes when you try to launch it Cortana s text to speech capabilities is not working in this build For example Cortana won t be able to read text messages out loud for you tell jokes sing or give verbal prompts When clicking on the power button on the Start menu it closes the Start menu without opening the flyout with restart shutdown options appearing As a workaround you can right-click on the Start button or WIN X and choose to shutdown via this menu instead Apps such as Yahoo Mail Trivia Crack Google and the Skype Translator Preview app will crash in this build due to a compatibility issue from a recent platform change The Settings app may crash on certain editions of Windows when navigating to different settings pages due to a missing dll file We are working on getting this fixed soon Microsoft hasn t yet announced any major new features that are available in the Redstone builds so it might be best to skip these early builds After all you re taking on known issues without the new features If you do want build make sure you re on the Fast ring by heading to Settings - gt Update amp security - gt Windows Insider Program and make sure that your PC is set to the Fast ring nbsp

https://malwaretips.com/threads/microsoft-releases-windows-10-build-14905-for-pc-and-mobile-to-the-fast-ring.62508/
Relevancy 98.04%

Microsoft today released Windows build to the Fast ring for both PC and Mobile The news comes just a day after releasing build for PCs As we get closer to the release build 14372 announces Windows the Microsoft to for ring and PC Mobile Fast 10 of the Anniversary Update next month we can expect builds to become more stable while omitting new features Combined with the fact that we got a new build so recently it s no surprise that there s not much new in today s build Mainly the new build offers a new extension for Microsoft Edge Evernote Web Clipper for Microsoft Edge Clip the web pages you want to keep Save them in Evernote and easily find them on any device Visit our extensions page at the Microsoft Edge Dev website to learn more and try it out for yourself Dona Sarkar also wants to Microsoft announces Windows 10 build 14372 for PC and Mobile to the Fast ring thank everyone for participating in the Bug Bash Insiders completed Quests and filed pieces of feedback If you re on the Fast ring you can get build by checking for updates If not you can sign up for the Fast ring on PCs by going to Windows Update - gt Advanced options turning on Insider builds and when the PC reboots setting it to the Fast ring For Mobile you ll need the Windows Insider app nbsp

A:Microsoft announces Windows 10 build 14372 for PC and Mobile to the Fast ring

Hi,

I found temporary ESD download links for build 14372

Download
DISM++ and ESD Decrypter

Use decrypt-esddecrypt to decrypt ESD to ISO.

Regards,
Kardo

https://malwaretips.com/threads/microsoft-announces-windows-10-build-14372-for-pc-and-mobile-to-the-fast-ring.60846/
Relevancy 97.18%

After rolling out Windows Insider Preview build to the Fast and Slow Rings nearly two weeks ago Microsoft has now released ISOs for Slow Ring users The Insider ISOs for released 14366 has build Microsoft 10 Windows Preview build includes a number of fixes and improvements comprised of updates to the size of the Windows Ink Workspace icon Mobile Hotspot settings page and Cortana search results among others As with Insider Preview build Microsoft has made the ISOs available just two weeks afterrolling out Microsoft has released ISOs for Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14366 the build to Fast Ring users Five versions of the ISOs are available Windows Insider Preview - Build Windows Insider Preview Enterprise - Build Windows Insider Preview Education - Build Windows Insider Preview Home Single Language - Build Windows Insider Preview Home China - Build The ISOs are available in various languages depending on the version you choose It is also interesting to note that ISOs for build are still available for users As always Microsoft s release notes also point out that quot you will need to install the Windows Insider Preview build on a device that has been previously activated with Windows or with a Windows product key quot You can find further details about that here For those willing to try out newer builds Microsoft has already released build to Fast Ring Insiders on both PC and Mobile Download Insider Preview build Microsoft com nbsp

https://malwaretips.com/threads/microsoft-has-released-isos-for-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14366.60925/
Relevancy 97.18%

We have released a Cumulative Update (KB3176925) to Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 on PCs and Mobile devices which will bring the build number to 14393.3. This Cumulative Update includes a handful of fixes:

We have fixed an issue where keyboard input on some Windows tablet devices would not rotate to landscape normally.We have fixed an issue that results in Windows Updates being delayed on systems with Connected Standby.We have fixed a problem with text input with Korean Input Method Editor (IME) in some Store apps.We fixed an issue causing Store apps to stop launching due to a licensing issue.We have fixed an issue with apps that synchronize using DDE for inter-process communication.

Source: Cumulative Update to Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 now available - Feedback Hub

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/57065-cumulative-update-kb3176925-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14393-a.html
Relevancy 97.18%

It's been just three weeks since Microsoft released Windows 10 to the public, but the company is back at it again with a new Windows 10 Insider Preview build for users on the Fast Ring.

Read more

A:Microsoft releases first Windows 10 Insider Preview build post-launch

Well whaddya know, Julio lays out his desktop almost identical to mine, apart from the jump lists which I have no use for and a 12 hour clock.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/microsoft-releases-first-windows-10-insider-preview-build-post-launch.218332/
Relevancy 97.18%

Microsoft released its latest Windows Insider Preview build for PCs and phones in the Fast ring today The new Redstone preview follows the release of build a couple of weeks ago Following its release of the Anniversary Update - formerly referred to as Redstone - earlier this month Microsoft said that early Redstone development would focus on structural improvements to the OS But while its latest build is light on new features there are plenty of fixes and issues to be aware of Let s take a look at an improved 10 fixed, PCs on build Windows Preview and still issue 14915: Insider What's the improvements and fixes for PCs in build We fixed Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14915: What's fixed, improved and still an issue on PCs the issue with being unable to use the power button on the Start menu We fixed the issue causing Cortana s text to speech capabilities to not work Cortana should be able to read text messages out loud for you tell jokes sing or give verbal prompts as expected We fixed the issue causing the Settings app to crash on certain editions of Windows when navigating to different settings pages due to a missing dll file We made a number of improvements to translations including fixing an issue in Windows Update where it would say your phone is up to date in French when confirming that your PC was up to date Changing functionality via Settings gt Update amp security gt Windows Insider Program such as your ring settings should now work again on this build For more information see Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14915: What's fixed, improved and still an issue on PCs this forum post We fixed a compatibility issue from a recent platform change that causes apps such as Yahoo Mail Trivia Crack Google and the Skype Translator Preview app to crash We fixed an issue resulting in some Insiders experiencing a delay in Mail notification toasts appearing We fixed an issue where the Open with dialog s Look for another app on this PC link wasn t working if the dialog appeared after using the Run dialog to open a file with an unassociated file type We have updated the Connect flyout so that the clickable area for each device listed now spans across the full width of the flyout We fixed an issue where if a Chinese Input Method Editor is active it could result in logging in to Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14915: What's fixed, improved and still an issue on PCs not succeed after device goes into and is woken up from Connected Standby We fixed an issue where for certain websites in Microsoft Edge using CTRL A to select all text and then copying it and trying to paste it into Notepad wouldn t paste anything We fixed an issue where importing favorites into Microsoft Edge from Internet Explorer would fail if the Favorites folder had been redirected to another folder for example C Users Documents Favorites And before upgrading to build on your PC you should also be aware of these known issues Adobe Acrobat Reader crashes when you try to launch it You may experience a black screen when signing out and switching to another user account and will be unable to log in to that account A reboot of your PC should allow you to log in to that account Bash may not work after upgrading to this build To get it working again go to Turn Windows features on or off scroll down and check Windows Subsystem for Linux beta and click ok After a reboot Bash should work again The Settings app may crash when going to Settings gt Personalization nbsp

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-insider-preview-build-14915-whats-fixed-improved-and-still-an-issue-on-pcs.62936/
Relevancy 97.18%

Next week Microsoft out Fast build ring to Windows in 10 and the 14393.5 Anniversary PCs Update rolls phones will begin rolling out the Windows Anniversary Update and it s now putting the finishing touches to the major update before that rollout begins After pushing out build a few days ago as a cumulative update to - the final RTM build although Microsoft doesn t Windows 10 Anniversary Update build 14393.5 rolls out to PCs and phones in the Fast ring use Windows 10 Anniversary Update build 14393.5 rolls out to PCs and phones in the Fast ring that terminology any Windows 10 Anniversary Update build 14393.5 rolls out to PCs and phones in the Fast ring more - it s followed up today with another bug-fixing rollup Dona Sarkar head of the Windows Insider Program announced today that Windows Anniversary Update build is now available for PCs and phones in the Fast ring According to the announcement on the Windows Feedback Hub the new update includes the following fixes We have improved reliability and performance of Microsoft Edge with AdBlock and LastPass extensions enabled These extensions should continue to work after installing other extension updates from the Store We fixed an issue causing battery to drain due to runaway CPU processes while a device is idle We also fixed a battery life issue due to the proximity sensor always running on some devices We fixed an issue causing Store apps to stop launching due to a licensing issue We have fixed an issue that results in Windows Updates being delayed on systems with Connected Standby We fixed an issue where the Korean IME would not have the correct composition on some custom TSF edit controls on PC We fixed an issue where you might not be able to type in text into Search or some Store apps without having to restart the process We have fixed an issue where keyboard input on some Windows tablet devices would not rotate to landscape normally The update is now available via Windows Update identified as KB Direct download links for Cumulative Update KB -bit x - Download -bit x - Download nbsp

A:Windows 10 Anniversary Update build 14393.5 rolls out to PCs and phones in the Fast ring

https://malwaretips.com/threads/windows-10-anniversary-update-build-14393-5-rolls-out-to-pcs-and-phones-in-the-fast-ring.61713/
Relevancy 96.32%

Build When I try to run DISM to attempt to repair the of run possible to Fast image the DISM preview? a to Ring repair Is it Windows image of the above Preview Build I receive mainly an Error the remote procedure call failed Here is some output from commands run Code Microsoft Windows Version c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C WINDOWS system gt Dism Online Cleanup-Image CheckHealth Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version Image Version The component store is repairable The operation completed successfully C WINDOWS system gt Dism Online Cleanup-Image ScanHealth Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version Image Version The component store is repairable The operation completed Is it possible to run DISM to repair the image of a Fast Ring preview? successfully C WINDOWS system gt Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version Image Version Error The remote procedure call failed The DISM log file can be found at C WINDOWS Logs DISM dism log C WINDOWS system gt DISM exe Online Cleanup-image Scanhealth Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version Image Version The component store is repairable The operation completed successfully C WINDOWS system gt DISM exe Online Cleanup-image Restorehealth Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version Image Version Error The remote procedure call failed The DISM log file can be found at C WINDOWS Logs DISM dism log C WINDOWS system gt Dism exe online Cleanup-Image StartComponentCleanup ResetBase Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version Image Version Error The system cannot find the file specified The DISM log file can be found at C WINDOWS Logs DISM dism log C WINDOWS system gt From the DISM Log some errors that jumped out were Code - - Error DISM DISM Package Manager PID TID Failed finalizing changes - CDISMPackageManager Internal Finalize hr x - - Error DISM DISM Package Manager PID TID Failed processing package changes - CDISMPackageManager StartComponentCleanup hr x - - Error DISM DISM Package Manager PID TID Failed to start component cleanup - CPackageManagerCLIHandler ProcessCmdLine CleanupImage hr x - - Error DISM DISM Package Manager PID TID Failed while processing command cleanup-image - CPackageManagerCLIHandler ExecuteCmdLine hr x - - Info DISM DISM Package Manager PID TID Further logs for online package and feature related operations can be found at WINDIR logs CBS cbs log - CPackageManagerCLIHandler ExecuteCmdLine - - Error DISM DISM EXE DISM Package Manager processed the command line but failed HRESULT The referenced CBS file also appears to have a lot of errors in it as well which can be posted too if required along with full content of DISM

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/47918-possible-run-dism-repair-image-fast-ring-preview.html
Relevancy 95.46%

I am living in India and slow download speed and I want to install Insider preview on my 2 desktop and 2 laptop

so I need direct link to download Windows Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14376

can anyone here give me link to download it directly on MS website or on 3rd party website
I already have genuine MS 10 PRO licenses no piracy brothers

thanks in advanced

A:direct link to download Windows Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14376

You can save the bandwidth and let only one of your computers to download the upgrade through Windows Update, then make your own ISO and upgrade the other computers with it.

ISO making instructions: ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File - Windows 10 Forums

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/54781-direct-link-download-windows-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14376-a.html
Relevancy 95.03%

The change happened after I reset my phone, before the rest, time shows in 12 hours' format. i have set the region and time zone as same as it was, before the reset but now I'm seeing 24 hour format. There should be a way to change this, please help me

A:Hi , my device is running Windows 10 mobile insider preview build 14393.5 I want my phone to show

go to >> SETTINGS >> Time & Language >> Date & Time ... then switch the toggle for 24 hour clock.
Hope this helps, there was another interminable thread w setting on PC.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/434665-hi-my-device-running-windows-10-mobile-insider-preview-build-14393-5-i-want-my-phone-show.html
Relevancy 95.03%

The change happened after I reset my phone, before the rest, time shows in 12 hours' format. i have set the region and time zone as same as it was, before the reset but now I'm seeing 24 hour format. There should be a way to change this, please help me

A:Hi , my device is running Windows 10 mobile insider preview build 14393.5 I want my phone to show

go to >> SETTINGS >> Time & Language >> Date & Time ... then switch the toggle for 24 hour clock.
Hope this helps, there was another interminable thread w setting on PC.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile-insider-preview/434665-hi-my-device-running-windows-10-mobile-insider-preview-build-14393-5-i-want-my-phone-show.html
Relevancy 94.6%

I would like to know what is the last build of the release preview ring. I know that the one for mobile is 14393.189 but what about for PC?
(It would be perfect to have a actualized list with builds number of the slow ring, fast ring and release preview (Mobile & PC))

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/440579-what-last-build-release-preview-ring.html
Relevancy 91.59%

Hi, I wanna stop the insider preview build 14271 and revert back to 10586 but I ran into a problem, first I went to Settings>Update and Security>Advanced Options and chose 'Stop insider preview builds', there's a popup which shows a 'blank' drop-down list and when I clicked on the drop-down list or apply, the settings UI freezes and I can't do anything to it, I can only close it through the taskbar. I have a screenshot of it below. Any solutions?

In case you're wondering I'm using the stock windows defender, and I've previously upgraded this laptop from windows 8.1 to windows 10 then to the preview build.
Thanks.

A:Can't stop insider preview build

What will happen if you............
1. Fill in the box " Turn Insider Preview builds back on in "
2. click the Stop receiving Insider Preview builds.
Then click Apply.

Insider Builds - Start or Stop Receiving in Windows 10

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/43165-cant-stop-insider-preview-build.html
Relevancy 91.59%

Currently running Build 14316.rs1, Release 160402-2217
I'm set in the Fast Ring and Registry settings are correct.
Has been downloaded and installed on my other W-10 PC.
I don't see any Google comments on not receiving the new Build 14328.
Am I the only one in the world?
Pete

A:Not getting new Insider Preview Build 14328

Use disc cleanup on your drive, using the advanced options, remove previous windows installations and temp files, reboot and wait about 30 min to an hour, should show up then, and ensure you are still on fast ring after reboot.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/48362-not-getting-new-insider-preview-build-14328-a.html
Relevancy 90.73%

My pc is suddenly shutdown after startup
im facing this problem after my window updates.

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/61947-window-10-insider-preview-build-14905-a.html
Relevancy 89.87%

After the Anniversary update I have "Your insider preview build settings need attention. Go to Windows Insider Program to fix this issue.". Any idea?

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/58733-v1607-insider-preview-build-settings-need-attention.html
Relevancy 89.87%

I have Insider Preview installed on a dual boot system with openSUSE Windows is activated However even though I'm on the Fast Insider 10525 Preview to upgrade TH2 10586 Can't Build Ring I haven't gotten any updates or new build for quite awhile I use WSUS to get security updates I downloaded Windows TH Build from the quot official quot Windows News site Microsoft - but uses MEGA servers which posted today Windows boots fine Can't upgrade Insider Preview 10525 to TH2 Build 10586 but says to install Windows from my installed copy - fair enough When I run setup exe from the DVD I get the helpful message quot Something happened quot - real informative After trying several times I get to the license page and skip the updates this caused the helpful message above I skipped the product key entry since Windows was installed and activated Then I get the refallyh bizarre error that the installer cannot determine if I am running Windows I have almost programs installed and working great so I'm not going to do a clean install I probably can't return to build if I use the recovery mode but I'm almost ready to try to revert - if I can - since I have an image created by the AOEMI Backupper program which has restored system backups many times when I or Windows screws up Does anybody have any idea how I'll be able to install build - since apparently the normal Windows update in Settings is not going to work

A:Can't upgrade Insider Preview 10525 to TH2 Build 10586

Moved to where??

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/29262-cant-upgrade-insider-preview-10525-th2-build-10586-a.html
Relevancy 89.01%

I updated a W10 OS and I'm seeing something i've never seen before.
The Notification Area shows left and right arrows to scroll, and a large blank area in the right corner.
This is a W10 Insider Preview fast ring OS, updated to the latest offered.
It's a bare metal install, not a VM, version info is in the screen print.

Has anyone else seen these arrows with the latest Fast Ring OS ?

I like to see all icons in the Notification Area, all the time.
I've checked my settings, and i think they are right for me, and have always worked before this "fast ring version update".

Screen print 1 shows what i see with the latest W10 Fast Ring version.

Screen print 2 shows what i see with the latest W10 RTM version,
this is what i like and has always worked for me in W7, W8.x, and W10 - until my latest fast ring update.

A:Notification Area change with latest Fast Ring build question

See if Edwin's answer about "Input Indicator" is applicable to your problem................

Notification Area Display Problem

http://www.tenforums.com/general-support/42319-notification-area-change-latest-fast-ring-build-question.html
Relevancy 89.01%

I updated a W10 OS and I'm seeing something i've never seen before.
The Notification Area shows left and right arrows to scroll, and a large blank area in the right corner.
This is a W10 Insider Preview fast ring OS, updated to the latest offered.
It's a bare metal install, not a VM, version info is in the screen print.

Has anyone else seen these arrows with the latest Fast Ring OS ?

I like to see all icons in the Notification Area, all the time.
I've checked my settings, and i think they are right for me, and have always worked before this "fast ring version update".

Screen print 1 shows what i see with the latest W10 Fast Ring version.

Screen print 2 shows what i see with the latest W10 RTM version,
this is what i like and has always worked for me in W7, W8.x, and W10 - until my latest fast ring update.

A:Notification Area change with latest Fast Ring build question

See if Edwin's answer about "Input Indicator" is applicable to your problem................

Notification Area Display Problem

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/42319-notification-area-change-latest-fast-ring-build-question.html
Relevancy 85.14%

At least to me it's weird stuff I was just about ready to format and reinstall Win from scratch No matter what I tried it wouldnt remember weird 10532) stuff (build Windows 10 my folder view settings anymore since upping to build I know how to customize folders so that's wasnt the issue It always reverted back to General View no matter what I chose or configured So before reinstallation I created a new admin account and tried there It worked as hoped all settings remembered and applied to folders when chosen so I logged back Windows 10 weird stuff (build 10532) out and back into the account that wouldnt remember settings And behold all old view settings were suddenly applied and remembered even before I did a single thing But my Office Suite is no longer activated now Not a biggie just another strange thing How does creating and changing settings such as view settings in one account have any influence over another account Anyone know Also anyone know what happenend to the quot rememeber each folders view settings quot setting And if it's gone how does one get Windows to remember each folders view settings and I mean specifically per folder not the settings applied to folder groups Windows 10 weird stuff (build 10532) kind

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/24911-windows-10-weird-stuff-build-10532-a.html
Relevancy 85.14%

Can anyone analyze this if it's a software/driver or hardware problem? experienced it today when rebooting.. Can't reboot 5 times on windows but luckily it reboots and afraid to do restart again until I found the problem. Thank you.. the minidump is attached. TIA

EDIT: Haven't experienced it on RTM build (10240)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/380832-bsod-when-booting-up-windows-10-build-10532-a.html
Relevancy 84.71%

With the anniversary update rolling out, and me being on the slow ring (for the entire time in the last year) what am I to expect?
I saw that the recent build for fast ring insiders 14393.10 had some updates for the maps, so obviously me being in the slow ring I didn't get that.
But other than that, I already have the anniversary update?
Also, if I stay with the insider/slow, I do not have to pay for any future updates, right?

A:I am on the slow ring for windows 10 insider program... a question?

You should have got that update if your on pc (it's released to all rings and public). And yes as long as windows is activated you will continue to get updates until the devices hardware isn't capable of running 10. If your on mobile same story till the hardware isn't capable, and the 14393.10 hasn't been released for mobile.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/434162-i-am-slow-ring-windows-10-insider-program-question.html
Relevancy 82.56%

I am on the Windows 10 technical preview program and on build 10532. With this build, AVG and other security programs appear not to work. I have had AVG for a number of years without a problem and want to keep it. Any suggestions? I have tried numerous times to remove, reinstall, refresh, etc with no luck. I suspect it's the new memory compression and something in the pro edition. HELP.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/589629/avg-internet-security-2015-unable-to-load-in-windows-10-build-10532/
Relevancy 81.27%

hi guys,
im on build 14926 on fast ring on the SP3, I know there is a new build to download but my pc doesn't download it even though it says "downloading"
UPDATE: I fixed it somehow

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/441159-fast-ring-build-stuck-downloading.html
Relevancy 80.84%

Having all kinds of Windows 10 issues:

Windows Update not working. Updates will not download - hangs at 0% or 1%.Windows Installer broken - cannot install programs or updates.Files will often not download fully.

So I'd like to take the semi-nuclear option of trying to install 14931 over 14942. Or even wipe up my SSD (Windows/Programs - Data on a spinning drive) and reinstall Windows/Apps from scratch.

Thoughts??

A:Can I downgrade from Insider Preview Build 14942 to "regular" 14931??

Originally Posted by LarryinNJ

Having all kinds of Windows 10 issues:

Windows Update not working. Updates will not download - hangs at 0% or 1%.Windows Installer broken - cannot install programs or updates.Files will often not download fully.

So I'd like to take the semi-nuclear option of trying to install 14931 over 14942. Or even wipe up my SSD (Windows/Programs - Data on a spinning drive) and reinstall Windows/Apps from scratch.

Thoughts??

Try this - look for hidden install.esd and copy elsewhere.

Convert to iso using

ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File - Windows 10 Forums

Double click on iso and run setup.exe to do a repair upgrade.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/68199-can-i-downgrade-insider-preview-build-14942-regular-14931-a.html
Relevancy 80.84%

Am not on Insider builds. Getting Error on Updates Your Insider Build Needs Attn........
Not logged in to a MS account.
Running anniversary ed upgrade from last release clean install, valid retail key win7
Running Norton Utilities 16, Spybot Anti-Beacon and O&O Shutup10, registry hacked to turn off Cortana
Everything Win10 that can be uninstalled is or is turned off in settings.

All I have seen is to fix if on Insider Build Program, any suggestions ?

A:Not on Insider Build but error message: Your Insider Build Needs Attn

Hello Pkshadow Welcome to the Ten Forums!

The prompting you are seeing is most likely to get you to notice and install updates that have been accumulating. Otherwise that is a strange one. You might have to sign into an MS account if you already had one setup in order to see that account's information updated on the change from Insider to Anniversary. That would then see everything synced properly.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/59865-not-insider-build-but-error-message-your-insider-build-needs-attn.html
Relevancy 80.41%

Ever since I upgraded my Asus UX Can't "Insider settings need get rid preview attention" build of VD laptop to Win x AU every time I check Windows Update under Settings I see Can't get rid of "Insider preview build settings need attention" a message saying quot Your insider build settings need attention Go to Windows insider program to fix this issue quot I click on quot Windows insider program settings quot immediately under that which shows me a quot Get Started quot button that is greyed out and a quot Link a Microsoft account quot link that is also greyed out I did a bit of Googling and tried setting the DWORD values for DiagnosticErrorText and DiagnosticLink under registry key HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft WindowsSelfHost UI Visibility both to zero However as soon as I go back Can't get rid of "Insider preview build settings need attention" to Windows Update in Settings the insider build error msg reappears and when I look back in the registry both the value have been set back to I'm logged in as a local account don't have a Microsoft account and don't want one How can I stop this error msg appearing

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/63073-cant-get-rid-insider-preview-build-settings-need-attention.html
Relevancy 77.83%

Anybody downloaded and installed Windows 10 Insider Preview for XP? Any problems or some tips? I just found out that XP users will be entitled to free Windows 10 upgrade if they join Windows insider and and install preview! I just downloaded from official Microsoft page (file is about 2GB) but haven't installed it yet. I am waiting for some reviews. Thanks in advance!

A:Windows 10 Insider Preview for XP

I think that is a misinterpretation of the facts
http://forums.techguy.org/windows-10/1150292-windows-10-upgrade-xp-users.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-10-insider-preview-for-xp.1150289/
Relevancy 76.97%

Another day, another week and finally another leak build from Wzor yes this is dubbed 10102 and has wiped my mind I am so amazed at how far this Build has gone through and as I say this yes it is a bit new. Also the build 10105, 10107 and 10108 remain imminent. So WZOR might have some leaked builds ready for tomorrow or in the next few days. Yes 10102 are now available: https://mega.co.nz/#!6F9hlZSS!wBjS3plB1Lj7pkACPfnSHtawe2X7sS41TcZGrK9Cijg

Here are some pictures: there are only 2 so when I install I might take some pics and edit this post later.

A:Windows 10 Insider Preview 10102!

Do not recommend bothering w/ leaked Builds.  "Everything comes to he who waits"

Cheers,Drew

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/575277/windows-10-insider-preview-10102/
Relevancy 76.97%

Guys, I've joined the Insider Program on Monday and set it up on the fast ring.
However I still did not get any update.
So I downloaded the official ISO of the 931 version expecting that after installing it I could get the download for the 965. That was yesterday and still nothing.
I was reading old posts for previous versions, tried a couple of things, but did not succeed.
Is there any new way to force this update?
Thanks!

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/445497-trouble-get-windows-insider-preview.html
Relevancy 76.97%

Hi Guys and Gals

I used to have windows 10 Insider Preview running on a separate partition on my laptop, until recently.
I had a choice at boot-up as to which operating system I wanted, either the Insider or my regular Windows 10 Pro, then, all of a sudden the choices were not there. I just couldn't get into the Insider system.
I thought that if I deleted the system I would be able to download a fresh installation, but, I just can't find an installation that will load. I keep getting the error message "winload.exe has expired" and there is nothing I can do to get my Insider programme to load and work.
Please, please, has anybody got any ideas as to what I can do next, I still want to be a member of the Insider programme, but can't download a loadable replacement.

Waiting with fingers crossed

Pilkie

http://www.tenforums.com/software-apps/35129-windows-10-insider-preview-failure.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Up until yesterday I've had no problems with the various Insider upgrades but I suppose all good things must come to an end I was on build but when I tried to upgrade to everything went fine until the very end when it stopped at I left it overnight just in problems Build 10532 causing case it was being unusually slow but this morning it was still at and wouldn't respond to any stimuli from me although I did draw the line at using a hammer My only option was a forced restart which resulted in a restart loop so I fell back on my copy of which is now working fine apart from failing to install - it seems to have missed - which results in the error message th release Professional - Error xc I've Googled this but Build 10532 causing problems there doesn't seem to be a definitive answer Has anyone else come across this problem and if so Build 10532 causing problems have you managed to resolve it Before anyone asks yes my copy of is permanently activated so no problem there

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f338/build-10532-causing-problems-1037953.html
Relevancy 76.11%

I installed Windows 10 in a VMware VM. This was Build 1151 which took my Windows 8.1 and finished installed without incident. For some reason it did not activate online. However I got the Insider Fast Track Builds OK and it upgraded to Tech Preview Edition 11082. Does it even matter that Windows is not activated in this scenario? Is there any registry hack to remove the notification? It only cosmetic it seems so no big deal but still ..

A:Windows 10 Insider Preview is not activated - does it matter?

Look at slmgr /xpr

Either you are activated or you aren't. It has nothing to do with insider build versions, Microsoft accounts or anything else.

All insider builds have watermarks (and always have) - that is normal.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/35803-windows-10-insider-preview-not-activated-does-matter.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Quote This post was updated at pm on June th Hi everyone we re hard at work on the next builds that we ll send out to you for PC and Mobile I don t Insider to 10 Upcoming builds changes Preview Windows have an update on timing for that quite yet but I do have some important changes to tell you about that are coming with the next PC Upcoming changes to Windows 10 Insider Preview builds build as we get ready for July th Microsoft Account notifications If you don t have your Microsoft Account MSA connected to your PC starting in the next build you ll Upcoming changes to Windows 10 Insider Preview builds start seeing notifications asking you to do so You ll need to connect the MSA that you registered for the Windows Insider Program with and accepted the Microsoft Windows Insider Program Agreement in order to continue receiving new Windows Insider Preview builds both Fast and Slow rings from Windows Update If you already have your MSA connected to your account on your PC then you re all set We re introducing new infrastructure in Windows Update to help us deliver new builds more effectively to Windows Insiders and ensure that we re flighting builds to people who have registered and opted in to the program Connecting your MSA also allows seamless access to Windows Insider-only functionality in the Windows Feedback app and Insider Hub too This change is for the Windows Insider Program ONLY and is specific to how we re delivering the Insider Preview builds Once available on July th you do not need an MSA to upgrade Windows on your Windows or Windows PCs if they are not receiving Insider Preview builds You will not be required to use an MSA on new PCs that come with Windows preinstalled or clean installed from media Some features in Windows do require an MSA to use such as downloading apps in the Windows Store Upcoming changes to Windows Insider Preview builds

A:Upcoming changes to Windows 10 Insider Preview builds

With a nod and a wink, Microsoft gives away Windows 10 to anyone who asks

Quote:

In the always confusing world of Microsoft licensing, there are two sets of rules.

One is written down in license agreements, drafted by Microsoft's large legal team, with separate terms for PC makers and end users. These combined terms are extremely specific about the rights and responsibilities of every party to the license agreement. They are aimed primarily at Microsoft's commercial customers and its PC-building partners, who account for more than 98 percent of all revenue from Windows desktop licenses.

The other set of rules is unwritten, for the most part. But its terms are fairly easy to deduce. They are intended for hobbyists, enthusiasts, and IT pros who like to tinker with Windows and PC hardware. Microsoft's TechNet program was a long-running gift to this group, offering thousands of dollars' worth of Microsoft software for a few hundred bucks.

The Windows Insider program is being run in that same spirit.

With a nod and a wink, Microsoft gives away Windows 10 to anyone who asks | ZDNet

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f338/upcoming-changes-to-windows-10-insider-preview-builds-1009226.html
Relevancy 76.11%

I keep getting pop ups saying my copy of windows is about to expire. "12/31/2016 4:29:44 PM"
I have: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy. Build 14295.rs1_release 160318-1628
Every time I try and use Windows Update, I keep having the following errors...
0x80240fff
0x80070017

No mater what I do I can not get the updates to install, in fact windows wont even let me go back to an earlier build.
Really don't want to lose all my settings, apps games, I've backed up what I can but really dreading all the customization and settings I had to tweak.

Anyway to stop the expiration? fix the updates so it works or download and install offline so i can keep all my settings and stuff?

Also tried WindowsUpdateDiagnostic and wushowhide. both didn't do anything for me. tried clearing the "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution" and that didn't work.

Anyone know how to fix this?

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/55294-windows-10-pro-insider-preview-update-errors.html
Relevancy 76.11%

I have Insider account but and I'm also logged as Insider user but still I get following error
"Sign up as an Insider You?re just a couple steps from getting the latest version of Windows 10 IoT Core!" when I a'm trying to download Windows 10 IoT Core Insider Preview.
How do I get this Windows 10 IoT Core Insider Preview downloads?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/442552-how-download-windows-10-iot-core-insider-preview.html
Relevancy 76.11%

I have 'Insider Preview Build 14295.rs1_release.160318-1628' is it possible to install the current production version of Windows 10 Pro instead of this and not lose any of my programs / apps / data etc?

http://www.tenforums.com/installation-setup/51473-can-i-uninstall-insider-preview-version-windows-10-a.html
Relevancy 76.11%

nbsp nbsp Tip UPDATE New method to download a Windows RTM or Insider ISO file How to Download a Windows ISO File Build number Expiration warnings begin License expiration date Windows will stop booting April nd April th April th April nd April th April th April nd April th April th September th October st October th September th October st October th September th October st October th September th October st October th September th October st October th September th October st October th September th October st October th September th October st October th September th October st October th September th October st October th September th October st Windows File Download Insider Preview ISO 10 October th nbsp nbsp Information Windows Build for PC is now available nbsp nbsp Tip How to Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO File Create a Bootable USB Flash Drive to Install Windows How to Clean Install Windows Insider Preview How to Activate Windows To activate Windows you will need the product key provided by Microsoft below for the edition of Windows preview you installed Windows Technical Preview build NKJFK-GPHP -G C J-P JXR-HQRJRWindows Pro Insider Preview build and P Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO File N-YF M-TPGBG- VMJP-YKHCFWindows Enterprise Insider Preview build and VTNMT- FMYP-QCY -QR VK-WTVCKWindows Home Insider Preview build and KTNPV-KTRK - RRR - X W-W T Windows Pro Insider Preview build and N H-M CY -QT C - TR M-TXYCVWindows Enterprise Insider Preview build and CKFK -QNGF -D FM- QX - XC KWindows Home build - TX XD- N V- WMQ -BX FG-H Q Windows Pro build - VK JG-NPHTM-C JM- MPGT- V TWindows Enterprise build - NPPR -FWDCX-D C J-H K- YT

A:Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO File

Yesterday, we began an exciting new chapter in the Windows story with the announcement of Windows 10 and what it means for our enterprise customers. As part of our new approach to building and delivering Windows 10 to customers, we want to make sure we get feedback in real-time as the development process is ongoing. We?re kicking this off today with the launch of the Windows Insider Program. If you?re comfortable with using pre-release software, you can join the Windows Insider Program today to download the Windows 10 Technical Preview and try out features like the new Start menu, multiple desktops, snap enhancements, and others.

As a member of the Windows Insider community, you will have an active role in helping us build Windows 10 and be among the first to see new stuff. You will automatically receive new builds as we release them with the latest features we?re experimenting with ? and our freshest bugs. Some of these features may not be fully ?baked? ? meaning they may not work correctly as you are seeing these features as we work on them. And there?s no guarantee that what you see will be part of the final release. But as a Windows Insider, you?ll have the ability to impact and influence those types of product decisions. You will be able to use the Windows Feedback app to report on any issues you encounter with the Windows 10 Technical Preview or tell us about something you like or dislike. And you will be able to ask questions and talk with us and other Insiders through the Windows 10 Technical Preview Forum.

What you see today in the Windows 10 Technical Preview barely scratches the surface of what is to come. It is a very look early look at the product but as an Insider, you?ll be able to see the product evolve first-hand! We?re excited to have your help in making Windows awesome.

If you are unsure of whether or not you should install the Windows 10 Technical Preview, please read the FAQ carefully before you install to see if it?s right for you. If you?re not familiar with things like .ISO files and UEFI BIOS, then the Windows 10 Technical Preview might not be for you.

Source...

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/1946-download-windows-10-insider-preview-iso-file.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hello guys, after i activated insider mode on my Windows 10586.218, mark fast ring and do installation and after the update via Windows Update i get this system entirely broken, there is no edge, no control panel, no computer properties, just a big corrupted seems system.I also tried an clean installation by downloading ISO from the internet, i also tried on my another computers by the same way:
Rampage Extreme x48 + Q9550
P5G41T-M LX3 + Xeon L5420
And this video was recorded on my Asus Rampage IV Extreme + i7 3930k using UEFI.
all same problem.

Windows 10 Insider Preview Broken 14332 Problem System Corrupted - YouTube

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/49374-windows-10-insider-preview-14332-corrupted.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hi! I have an aspire desktop, SNID:2666778330So basically the problem is, the text in my bios looks like an atari 800, see attached image, and the operating system looked like it was squished into the side of the screen and pixelized until I installed the graphics driver. the BIOS is still un-legible, though, and I tried reinstalling the BIOS from Acer's support website, and I reinstalled the chipset driver, and I reinstalled the AMT driver. the main problem now is the BIOS. also noticing a noticeable drop in performance. I have also reinstalled windows twice.

http://community.acer.com/t5/Aspire-Desktops/Windows-insider-preview-recked-my-computer/td-p/452782
Relevancy 76.11%

Admin please delete this post

A:Clean install Windows 10 says insider preview

What are the results of Winver?

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/42070-clean-install-windows-10-says-insider-preview.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hi all,

Been on the insider program for over a year now, continued using it post release and very happy so far. Currently on slow ring.

Just installed a new motherboard (which I know Windows see as a new computer) and I'm now getting a watermark to "Activate Windows". I'm logged in using the same email address.

Any ideas how to remove it?? Or am going to have to buy a full copy now I've changed motherboard?

Thanks.

A:Slow ring insider, new motherboard, W10 asking to activate

Did you have a prior retail version (not OEM) of Windows that you used to upgrade to 10? If you do, try to activate with that product key. Starting with the fall update (version 1511) you are able to activate that way. If it was a system builder version you are probably out of luck.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/34674-slow-ring-insider-new-motherboard-w10-asking-activate.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Things I already tried...

W10 Windows Update DiagnosticErased $WINDOWS.~BT folderCMD (Admin) - net stop wuauserv - net start wuauserv

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/50248-windows-10-insider-preview-14295-error-0x80070714.html
Relevancy 75.25%

I am trying to install the latest Insider Preview and I keep getting the error in the title. I have searched the internet to see if there is a solution. I tried SFC scan and it found corrupt files and corrected them. I ran this twice to make sure no other issues.

I click the Retry and it acts like its downloading the file. It does the download sequence. It installs the first downloaded updates then it downloads more updates. Completes the download but remains on Downloading updates 100% for a long period of time then displays the error.

I would appreciate any suggestions to correct this.

Rick

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/57156-windows-10-insider-preview-14393-error-0x80240031.html
Relevancy 75.25%

I have purchased a MSI Gaming Laptop (on Jan 2016) that shipped with Windows 10 Home 64-bit (build 10240..later it got upgraded to build 10586).
Now, may I sign up for insider preview program?
If I do so, may I go back to the Windows 10 build that the laptop shipped with (either 10240 or 10586)?

Also, enlighten me more about activation of the Insider Builds that will get installed in the future..will they have an expiry period or will they get activated with the license I have now?

A:Insider preview on a laptop running Genuine Windows 10

RE : MSI Gaming Laptop (on Jan 2016) that shipped with Windows 10 Home 64-bit (build 10240..later it got upgraded to build 10586).

The lattest Win 10 Home or Pro version is 10586.218.
You get that from Windows Update. KB3147458.

RE : Now, may I sign up for insider preview program?

Left click Start button > left side, Settings > Update & Security > right side, click Advanced options > left side, under Get Insider preview, click the Get started button > follow the prompts.

RE : about activation of the Insider Builds that will get installed in the future..will they have an expiry period or will they get activated with the license I have now?
Assuming you do decide to switch from Windows 10 Home 10586 to Win 10 Insider Preview.
Once you have your first Insider Preview build installed via Windows Update, it will be automatically activated.
Set your update at Fast ring to receive future new builds.
All subsequent insider preview builds will be automatically activated. No "licence"/ product key is required.
Technically there is an expiry date on each Insider Preview build. But, Microsoft will release a newer build way before the expiry date. You don't have to worry about that.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/48460-insider-preview-laptop-running-genuine-windows-10-a.html
Relevancy 75.25%

hello,
my mobile is nokia lumia 630 dual sim, windows mobile 8.1 denim version, i have installed windows insider app, after selecting fast ring device was restarting after that when i go to phone update it is showing that your phone is up to date checked 2 seconds ago. i tried lot of times it is showing like that way only. please help me.

A:unable to install windows 10 mobile insider preview

Originally Posted by Windows Central Question hello,
my mobile is nokia lumia 630 dual sim, windows mobile 8.1 denim version, i have installed windows insider app, after selecting fast ring device was restarting after that when i go to phone update it is showing that your phone is up to date checked 2 seconds ago. i tried lot of times it is showing like that way only. please help me.
Microsoft has closed doors for those on unsupported devices to enter and download windows 10 mobile on their devices. so its very simple now, if you want windows 10 mobile, switch to a new phone :)

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/434662-unable-install-windows-10-mobile-insider-preview.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Hi all,

Starting on Win 10 Insider preview build 14936, some web pages stopped opening. For example gmail web page, Facebook etc. It seems there is something, that prevents it to be fully downloaded and viewed.

I experience this behaviour in all standard web browsers. Firefox (49.0.2), IE 11, Chrome and also Edge.

Any suggestions will be high appreciated :-).

Thanks in advance

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/68013-windows-10-pro-insider-preview-web-pages-wont-load.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Hello,
After updating to this insider build my start menu,cortana menu,WiFi menu and action center do not work,how can I fix these?

Also sfc /scannow does not work "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service." - FIXED with batch file

Settings menu will not open since the start menu wont,even the personalization menu from the desktop does not open.

A:Windows 10 build insider build 14295

Assuming you updated to 14295 through Windows Update ?
If yes, try to reinstall using the newly released 14295 ISO file.....
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/soft...mkD9g%29%28%29

Download the iso file that corresponds to your Win 10 Insider Preview version ( i.e. language and bit-version )> save it to a folder.
Right click at the iso file > click Mount > click Setup.exe.
Installation will begin.
No product key is required.
Activation will be automatic.

Hopefully, reinstall will fix the problems.

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/46396-windows-10-build-insider-build-14295-a.html
Relevancy 74.82%

Gabe said in the 11082 release announcement that starting January, Fast ring insiders would get builds "Faster".

But how fast?
A new build every 15 days or so?

A:Faster Fast Ring Builds - But How Fast?

Originally Posted by WinInsiderBeta

Gabe said in the 11082 release announcement that starting January, Fast ring insiders would get builds "Faster".

But how fast?
A new build every 15 days or so?

Only Shadow knows !!!

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/34381-faster-fast-ring-builds-but-how-fast.html
Relevancy 74.39%

Several months ago, Microsoft said they were merging Windows Insider with Xbox Preview. But, I don't believe a word has been whispered since, and unless I'm blind, the two have definitely not been merged. Is this something they scrapped?

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/438800-whatever-happened-merging-windows-insider-xbox-preview-program.html
Relevancy 74.39%

I`m using windows 10 mobile anniversary update on Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual Sim phone. Native call recording is not enabled on this build, tell me if native call recording is available on an Insider Preview build of windows 10 Mobile for Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual Sim

A:Does windows insider preview allows native call recording in Lumia 535

Call recording is only available on x50 Lumias...in short Lumias launched with W10M.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/439379-does-windows-insider-preview-allows-native-call-recording-lumia-535-a.html
Relevancy 74.39%

Quote:

A Windows Phone app from Microsoft called Phone Insider has been discovered today. The app could possibly signal that the company is preparing to launch its rumored preview version of Windows 10 for smartphones.

The short description of the app simply says: "The Phone Insider application provides registered Windows Insiders the ability to receive pre-release OS updates on their phone, directly from Microsoft. For more information about registering and becoming a Windows Insider visit http://insider.windows.com."

New Microsoft Phone Insider app may be a prelude to a Windows 10 preview for phones | Windows Central

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f338/new-microsoft-phone-insider-app-may-be-a-prelude-to-a-windows-10-preview-for-phones-944170.html
Relevancy 74.39%

Hi

I am trying to upgade to the latest "fast" build. Windows 10 Insider Preview 14291. Everything goes well until the install starts. the % wheel does its thing and then goes for one of several restarts. I then get a blank (black) screen flashing on my laptop. My external monitor isn't getting a signal. After 10 minutes of this I give in and power cycle the laptop. It then comes up with a "restoring previous version of windows and everything works as previously.

I have Norton installed... is that screwing with it or is it something else?
Andrew

http://www.tenforums.com/windows-insider/44509-windows-10-insider-preview-14291-wont-complete-install.html