Windows Support Forum

Q: Message: Navigation to the webpage was canceled

Hello all,
I hope someone can help me. When I turn on my ACER Aspire 5733 laptop, after putting in my password the screen turns white and the above message comes up and stays up not letting me do anything, even the curser doesnt move. It also says, What you can try, but gives me no options. I can turn off the laptop but when I try to use again the same thing happens. I have Windows 7 and am using Firefox.
Thanks for your help.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Message: Navigation to the webpage was canceled

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Message: Navigation to the webpage was canceled

Have you tried ,Booting into safe mode . If not try that and run a good spyware program. Such as Superantispyware or Malware antibites. Plus run your anti virus program. Sound like you might have a virus or some nasty spyware. If this is the case you might want to post in the Virus and Malware Thread. Some over their will help you.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/message-navigation-to-the-webpage-was-canceled.182612/
Relevancy 91.76%

The pesty message 'Navigation to the webpage was canceled' consistently appears in the lower right corner of the screen, and I'm using the Firefox browser ....... not I.E. This anomaly starting appearing on 6/22/2011, and I need assistance in getting rid of it. My OS is XP SP2, and I never had this problem before the aforementioned date. I can continue to navigate without any problem in spite of the aggravating message.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/navigation-to-webpage-canceled-message.1004555/
Relevancy 90.83%

Hi,

I have a classic ASP page. We update some details through the ASP page and data gets saved in the database.

But since past few days whats happening is that the page is not updating the record and launching the detail of the same request in a new page. The 1st page gives the error: 'Navigation to the webpage was canceled' and another page opens up with all the details that were before opened in the 1st page.

Any suggestions as to what could be the issue and how to resolve the same.

Please reply ASAP

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-navigation-to-the-webpage-was-canceled.849052/
Relevancy 107.93%

Hi When selecting "navigation canceled" webpage to the MSN icon logo to start the MSN It loads the tool bars and everything is usable however I started receiving a message navigation to webpage cancelled however I am able to navigate from the MSN webpage to "navigation to webpage canceled" websites that are bookmarked But some pages are distorted or show distorted lettering mixed with numbers some pages are just distorted or incomplete Using just IE MSN home page loads then I login to "navigation to webpage canceled" MSN and retrieve mail or whatever same with using FIREFOX then I simply logging into MSN It appears this happens when using the MSN website software only and I've re-downloaded the software several times MSN forums suggest MALWARE I tend to agree however when trying to use popular malware removal software it seams to block the download Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated and if more information needed I will supply whatever Using Windows Premium - bit -IE all Windows security software downloads up to date Edit Topic moved from Windows to the more appropriate forum as suggested Animal

A:"navigation to webpage canceled"

When your system won't allow you to download scanners it's a very good indication that you have an active infection.
I'm going to ask a moderator to move this thread into the proper forum so you can get the help you need - from trained experts.

Dick

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/561741/navigation-to-webpage-canceled/
Relevancy 107.93%

I have a glitch that appears every time I turn on the computer. It's a window that pops up and says

"Navigation To The Webpage Was Canceled.
What you can try: Refresh the page"

1st, no web page was cancelled. Second, clicking "Refresh the page" does nothing. This window pops up no matter what. The only possible way to get rid of it is with Ctrl Alt Delete and kill it with Task Manager. But even then, it'll still come back. I can still surf, work, or whatever by just viewing other windows over the top of the offending pop up, but it's still a royal pain and nuisance.

How do I get rid of it????

So far I've had a lot more dumb problems and glitches like this with Vista than I ever had with XP.

http://www.vistax64.com/network-sharing/135205-navigation-webpage-canceled.html
Relevancy 106.64%

Last Thurday I was on Mypace after I refresh once the page would say- Navigation to the webpage was canceled- I thought it was the site so I left it alone and thought it would fix it's self , well friday I tried to log on again and I got the same message (Navigation to the webpage was canceled) then I started to ask people if they could get to the site and they said yes.
I ran a scan and it say I have six trojan horses does that have anything to do with it?
how can I fix this I need Mypace Im lost with out it Thanks.

A:Help Can't get Myspace it says this-Navigation to the webpage was canceled

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-cant-get-myspace-it-says-this-navigation-to-the-webpage-was-canceled.541617/
Relevancy 106.64%

I started having a pop-up appear in the lower right of the monitor saying "Navigation to the webpage was canceled". There is no way to maximize, minimize or close this window. When I reboot it will go away for awhile, but within 5 to 10 minutes it will appear again. This has to be a virus of some sort, but I have no idea where to begin. Can you help me out? Thanks!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/infected-ie-navigation-to-the-webpage-was-canceled.1031805/
Relevancy 106.64%

All of a sudden all my .chm files are not showing any content. I only get Navigation to the webpage was canceled

I can't think of any software that I have installed since it worked and now.

I do have automatic windows update, so all updates are installed.

It doesn't matter where the .chm file is located. Most of them are in My Documents.

I have done everything that is suggested on this web page
Why My CHM File is not Displayed Correctly

Any ideas?

// Anders

A:All .chm shows Navigation to the webpage was canceled

See here: Default File Type Associations - Restore

Read the directions then scroll down to .chm.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/236472-all-chm-shows-navigation-webpage-canceled.html
Relevancy 106.64%

Hi So I am new to this site and never actually posted was more like a silent reader to solving my computer issues but I guess its finally my turn to post as I can't figure it out So I had a malware on my chrome I forgot the exact name but it was something like info funsearch or something like that where when I click a website it will load a blank page with the domain saying malware was I canceled says a webpage Navigation IE and now to had the my that I had a malware and now my IE says Navigation to the webpage was canceled I also had a coupon malware that kept popping up on the bottom right hand side and I tried to remove the malware by googling and I used malwarebyte adwcleaner combofix and ccleaner The info funsearch and coupon malware seem to have went away but now my IE says Navigation to the webpage was canceled and the site won't work at all I am not sure if i remove all the malwares completely and was hoping if someone can help I am running on windows ultimate bit I'm not sure what other information you need but please let me know Thank you I appreciate the help

A:I had a malware and now my IE says Navigation to the webpage was canceled

Hello Mrpug!
Did you uninstall Combofix right way?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/528275/i-had-a-malware-and-now-my-ie-says-navigation-to-the-webpage-was-canceled/
Relevancy 106.64%

Hi So I am new to this site and never actually posted was more like a silent reader to solving my computer issues but I guess its finally my turn to post as I can't figure it out So I had a malware on my chrome I forgot the exact name but it was something like info funsearch or something like that where when I click a website it will load a blank page the canceled was now says Navigation I and webpage IE a had my to malware with the domain saying that I also had a coupon malware that kept popping up on the bottom right hand side and I I had a malware and now my IE says Navigation to the webpage was canceled tried to remove the malware by googling and I had a malware and now my IE says Navigation to the webpage was canceled I used malwarebyte adwcleaner combofix and ccleaner The info funsearch and coupon malware seem to have went away but now my IE says Navigation to the webpage was canceled and the site won't work at all I am not sure if i remove all the malwares completely and was hoping if someone can help I also forgot to uninstall combofix right away but it was on the same day of when I had a malware and now my IE says Navigation to the webpage was canceled i ran combofix I am running on windows ultimate bit I'm not sure what other information you need but please let me know Thank you I appreciate the help Here is the DDS log DDS Ver - - - NTFS AMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Mr Pug at on - - Microsoft Windows Ultimate GMT - SP Windows Defender Enabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF Running Processes C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows system atiesrxx exe C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system atieclxx exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM armsvc exe C Windows system taskhost exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files x ASUS AXSP atkexComSvc exe C Windows system taskeng exe C Program Files x ASUS AI Suite II DIGI VRM VRMHelp exe C Program Files x ASUS AI Suite II AsRoutineController exe C Program Files x ASUS AAHM aaHMSvc exe C Program Files x ASUS AsSysCtrlService AsSysCtrlService exe C Program Files x Bluetooth Suite adminservice exe C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RAVCpl exe C Program Files x Bluetooth Suite BtvStack exe C Program Files x Bluetooth Suite AthBtTray exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Program Files Logitech SetPointP SetPoint exe C Windows WindowsMobile wmdcBase exe C Program Files x PowerISO PWRISOVM EXE C Program Files x Adobe Acrobat Acrobat acrotray exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd KHAL KHALMNPR EXE C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files x Hosts Anti Adwares PUPs HOSTS Anti-Adware main exe C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CCC exe C Windows system IProsetMonitor exe C Program Files x Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbamscheduler exe C Program Files x Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbamservice exe C Program Files x Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbamgui exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Windows System svchost exe -k secsvcs C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Windows system svchost exe -k WindowsMobile C Windows system svchost exe -k bthsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exe C Windows Microsoft Net Framework v WPF PresentationFontCache exe C Progr... Read more

A:I had a malware and now my IE says Navigation to the webpage was canceled

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:
*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/528285 <<< CLICK THIS LINK
If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.
***************************************************If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.
Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.
We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from the following link if you no longer have it available and save it to your destop.DDS.com Download LinkDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control can be found HERE.As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/528285/i-had-a-malware-and-now-my-ie-says-navigation-to-the-webpage-was-canceled/
Relevancy 93.31%

hey gang!
for the longest time ive been getting this window that pops up.
its been going on for years *note - even after fresh installs / re-installs.

i almost wanna say that it might have something to do with some HP junkware that i perhaps didnt disable or remove entirely (???)

have any of you seen this before? or know what it might be from?

A:What On Earth Is This "navigation to the webpage was canceled" Pop-Up / Window

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/what-on-earth-is-this-navigation-to-the-webpage-was-canceled-pop-up-window.1058549/
Relevancy 78.26%

I have no problem getting on to internet explorer until about a week ago.Now when I click on internet ex. it comes up and says navigation to webpage canceled.Then refresh this page comes up and if I click on that it will bring up internet ex.What could be the cause of this.Thanks

A:Navigation canceled

Please do this:

http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2006/06/12/628499.aspx

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/navigation-canceled-446997.html
Relevancy 76.54%

Any time i open internet explorer or click on a link in a page, instead of showing my home page or the page relevant to the link I clicked, i get a navigation error "Navigation to website canceled". It then goes to the login page for LinkedIn. I am a LinkedIn subscriber but have never set this as an option for my home page. I have also cleared all my internet history (cookies etc). Once the LinkedIn homepage has loaded I can click back then refresh the page and the page I wanted will display (usually).

How can I stop this from happening? I have Vista Home Premium, Office 2007 and IE7 on a Sony Vaio

A:Navigation website canceled, then goes to LinkedIn

Sounds like you installed their software and it hijacked your browser. Unistall the software and then use a registry cleanup tool to get rid of the dross.

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/120534-navigation-website-canceled-then-goes-linkedin.html
Relevancy 70.95%

My computer shows 'navigation to webpage canceled' to any secure sites. I can get into the the main window, but if anything has a password, cart or anything secure, I'm shut out. My ebay, Paypal, banking etc. My computer was fine and I installed Norton 2009 and after that is when it started. I uninstalled Norton and it still does it. I can't reinstall Norton because it has a password and I'm now shut out of it. I tried Restore 2 different times and it failed. I can still email but can't change any of my preferences on AOL. I've tried calling Norton, but they didn't help me nor did AOL. Thanks Sandy

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/navagation-to-webpage-canceled-no-secure-sites-362329.html
Relevancy 66.65%

Navigation to the web canceled error box lower right hand side of screen.
Can't delete it. I read some forums and went to device manager and saw "other
devices" and under it it had WD SES Device USB Drive with an ! I uninstalled it,
and rebooted. The box was gone but continues to reinstall itself. I can go online
and do everything I need to do, but the box will not allow me to scroll down past it.
This has become very frustrating and I could really use some help. Thanking you in advance.

Oopsidoo

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-windows-7-navigation-to-the-web-canceled.951107/
Relevancy 64.93%

Every time I click on my McAfee it comes up with 'Navigation to this web page canceled'

I reinstalled and still nothing. This just happened today.

I have a HP using Windows Vista

Anybody?

Relevancy 64.07%

Hi When selecting the MSN icon logo to start the MSN It loads the tool bars and everything is usable however I started receiving a message navigation to webpage cancelled however I am able to navigate from the MSN webpage to most websites that are bookmarked But some pages are distorted or show distorted lettering mixed with numbers some pages are just distorted or incomplete Using just IE which to "navigation my I logging When receive cancelled" into MSN webpage is set When logging into my MSN I receive "navigation to webpage cancelled" to use the www msn com as home page I receive a blank page with navigation to webpage cancelled message This happens when using the MSN website software OR using IE for browsing MSN forums When logging into my MSN I receive "navigation to webpage cancelled" suggest MALWARE I tend to agree somewhat however when trying to use popular malware removal software or my current virus scanning program update something seams to block all attempts to run or download popular scanners such as WINDOWS MILICIOUS SOFTWARE REMOVAL TOOL ADWARE TREND MICRO AND OTHERS ALSO blocks my virus programs from updating All these blocked software attempts regardless of secure site download I receive a message software you are attempting to download have been blocked due to corrupt files and signatures Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated If more information needed to help resolve this I will supply whatever Thanks Using Windows Home Premium - bit - IE all Windows security software downloads up to date

A:When logging into my MSN I receive "navigation to webpage cancelled"

Hello,

We will be helping you with your problems. Please be patient while we assist you.

Some points for you to keep in mind while we are helping you to make things go easier and faster for both of us:

Please do NOT run, install or uninstall any programs,  unless instructed to do so.
We ask you to run different tools in a specific order to ensure the malware is completely removed from your machine, and running any additional tools may detect false positives, interfere with our tools, or cause unforeseen damage or system instability.
Please do not attach logs or use code boxes, just copy and paste the text.
Due to the high volume of logs we receive it helps to receive everything in the same format, and code boxes make the logs very difficult to read. Also, attachments require us to download and open the reports when it is easier to just read the reports in your post.
Please read every post completely before doing anything.
Pay special attention to the NOTE: lines, these entries identify an individual issue or important step in the cleanup process.
Please provide feedback about your experience as we go.
A short statement describing how the computer is working helps us understand where to go next, for example: I am still getting redirected, the computer is running normally, etc. Please do not describe the computer as "the same", this requires the extra step of looking back at your previous post.
 NOTE: At the top of your post, click on the Watch Topic Button, select Immediate Notification, and click on Proceed. This will send you an e-mail as soon as I reply to your topic, allowing us to resolve the issue faster.
 NOTE: Backup any files that cannot be replaced. Removing malware can be unpredictable and this step can save a lot of heartaches if things don't go as planed. You can put them on a CD/DVD, external drive or a pen drive, anywhere except on the computer.
- Do NOT backup any unknown files ending in .exe, .com, .scr, .pif, and .bat since files of these types are more likely to be infected.
 NOTE: It is good practice to copy and paste the instructions into notepad and print them in case it is necessary for you to go offline during the cleanup process. To open notepad, navigate to  

For Win 7 and Vista: "Windows Orb"> Programs > Accessories > Notepad
For Win XP: Start Menu > All Programs > Accessories > Notepad.

Please remember to copy the entire post so you do not miss any instructions.

----------------------------------------------

Please do the following:

Please download the TDSS Rootkit Removing Tool (TDSSKiller.exe) and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!
Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe on your desktop to run the tool for known TDSS variants.Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it.  
To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to How to change the file extension.
Click on change parameters
Under Objects to scan, check the boxes next to Verify file digital signatures, Detect TDLFS file system, then click OK.
Click the Start Scan button.
Do not use the computer during the scan
If the scan completes with nothing found, click Close to exit.
If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.Note: If Cure is not an option, Skip instead, do NOT choose Delete or Quarantine unless instructed.
A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.2.4.0.0_27.07.2010_09.o7.26_log.txt) will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).
Copy and paste the full contents of that file in your next reply.... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/563257/when-logging-into-my-msn-i-receive-navigation-to-webpage-cancelled/
Relevancy 55.04%

I recently bought an HP Pavillion running windows vista. From day 1 of booting up I've been getting an error message that says navigation to the web page has been cancelled. I cannot right click it, as when I do nothing happens. I cannot "x" it out as there is no "x". I can only click the one link in the error message which says "refresh the web page" which brings another error message that says - This program cannot display the web page. THere is no way for me to clear this error box. It is forever there. Any ideas or thoughts are much appreciated.

A:Navigation to the web page is cancelled - error message

I am having the exact same problem!!! It's incredibly frustrating that the only way to get rid of this stupid box is to do the old Alt-F4... I think it has something to do with internet explorer. The aggravating thing is that I only use Firefox. ):<

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/navigation-to-the-web-page-is-cancelled-error-message.593090/
Relevancy 55.04%

Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas entrer sur les sites, le message "Page web inaccessible" est systmatique. Pouvez-vous m'aider, svp ?Mon pc est un E5-571G-655L sous windows 10Je vous remercie. Cordialement

A:Problème de navigation internet, message Page web ...

Right click cmd and run as Admin, type  ipconfig /flushdns  and enter. Let us know the results.

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/Probl%C3%A8me-de-navigation-internet-message-Page-web-inaccessible/td-p/453247
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello I have been dealing with a frustrating issue for the last hours Somehow a virus got onto my computer I have a Dell Inspiron m which runs Windows Xp Everytime I open the internet I get a message that says quot Insecure Internet Activity quot However I can bypass the message and keep browsing the internet On top of that I get a pop-up every couple of minutes from quot Security Center Alert quot It says quot Internet Insecure Hold on Activity: Message Navigation Do you want to block this suspicious Insecure Internet Activity: Navigation on Hold Message software Name Win Netsky Q quot The only option I can select is quot Enable Protection quot which takes me Insecure Internet Activity: Navigation on Hold Message to something called quot Safe Software quot The next Insecure Internet Activity: Navigation on Hold Message time the pop-up came up I just hit the red quot x quot at the top right corner of the pop-up and it closes I am able to browse the internet but the pop-up comes up every few minutes When I googled quot Insecure Internet Activity quot several sites warned me that I had a virus One sign of the virus is that the time on my computer is now running on military time - something several sites warned me about I have run several anti-viral programs and nothing is working I have run both SpyBot and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware I would really appreciate any help you can offer Here are the notes from my DDS Notepad DDS Version - NTFSx Run by Nidhi c at on Mon Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition GMT - Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch C WINDOWS system svchost -k rpcss C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k NetworkService C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k LocalService C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan vstskmgr exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exe C Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtsvc exe C Program Files twc medicsp bin sprtsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C WINDOWS System alg exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan SHSTAT EXE C Program Files SealedMedia sealmon exe C Program Files Common Files Network Associates TalkBack tbmon exe C Program Files Network Associates Common Framework UpdaterUI exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C Program Files Intel Wireless bin ZCfgSvc exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exe C Program Files Google Google Talk googletalk exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe C Program Files Dell Media Experience DMXLauncher exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files DellSupport DSAgnt exe C Documents and Settings Nidhi c Application Data Google fhexj exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERAntiSpyware exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exe C Program Files Kodak Kodak EasyShare software bin EasyShare exe C Program Files WinZip WZQKPICK EXE C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin Dot XCfg exe C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan mcshield exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Documents and Settings Nidhi c Local Settings Temporary Internet Files Content IE GPHR Q dds com C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page www nytimes com uInternet Connection Wizard ShellNext hxxp www dell me com myway uInternet Sett... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/insecure-internet-activity-navigation-on-hold-message-324221.html
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi,
Windows XP Home
IE6/Firefox 0.8

What could be causing me to get these error messages?

In Internet Explorer this is displayed on some pages I visit....

Also, as I am using Firefox for this posting, I see this on TSG page.....
Thank you,
Telstar

A:"Action canceled" error message

You can clear the DNS resolver cache using the following command entered at the command prompt

Start/Run Type: cmd OK

In the Command window type: ipconfig /flushdns (Note the space between

ipconfig and /flushdns)

You can copy/paste: ipconfig /flushdns

Hit the Enter button

Try going to the offending pages again.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/action-canceled-error-message.263763/
Relevancy 53.32%

A few days ago my computer started giving the quot The operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer Please contact your system for canceled" message "operation Fix administrator Fix for "operation canceled" message quot and would not open some links in Outlook I tried a lot of quot fixes quot found on the net and none worked This morning I Googled the problem again and found that when Google Chrome is removed it has caused this problem for others Then I remembered that Google Chrome had caused me other problems when removed I had removed Google Chrome on Monday so I reinstalled it a few minutes ago and the problem went away Now I deleted the shortcut but left the program in place It is a program that I did not like and did not use anyway I hope this saves someone else time spent on fixes that might not work This may be an easy fix I sure wish that I had never installed Google Chrome in the first place nbsp

A:Fix for "operation canceled" message

The following fix usually works:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/310049/en-us

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/fix-for-operation-canceled-message.995001/
Relevancy 51.6%

Everytime I open a new page the following message appears.

"message from webpage"
TODO-handle this case(ie can't replace EB_TOOLBAR_ID)

How do I eliminate this message????

Relevancy 51.6%

Hi guys,

For a couple of days I have pop-up constantly appearing on my PC.

I have attached a screenshot with a couple of them.

I have windows 7 64 bit installed, Avira antivirus activated at all times.

I tried scanning with Malwarebytes, but it didn't find anything.

I tried ADW Cleaner, it finds something(a PUP if I remember correctly), it says it fixed it, but the problem doesn't go away. I also tried this in Safe Mode.

I also tried Junk removal tool, but I get the same problem as with ADW Cleaner, it detects something, says it fixed it, but after restart I have the same problem.

Do you guys have any idea on how I could fix this. I am trying to avoid a system wipe because it's a PC from the office, and it would waste a lot of time.

Thanks a lot !

Best,
Sergiu

A:Message from webpage pop-up

See these instructions Remove Search.Jzip.com (Virus Removal Guide)

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/340763-message-webpage-pop-up.html
Relevancy 51.6%

This keeps popping up No Event Handler for Events! Received Event; [Event_Volume_Change] Window ID; [Undefined]. Do you have any idea what this means?

A:Pop up message from webpage

New one on me. On Win 10 you have Edge browser and Internet Explorer. Is it happening on both of these, or any alternative browsers?Malware is a possibility so please also run this freebie and copy/paste the log on here if it finds anything:AdwCleaner:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/dow...(blue Download button near top - not anything else on the page).Download and "Save" the file somewhere. Go to the saved file then double click it to run the program. Use the "Scan" button, followed by the "Cleaning" button.The log is in the ADWCleaner folder straight off the system drive (usually C drive).Always pop back and let us know the outcome - thanksmessage edited by Derek

http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-10/pop-up-message-from-webpage/430.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi, I keep getting this continuous pop-up that won't go away.

I don't know what to do.

A:Message From Webpage

Run a full anti virus scan
Download and run a full scan with Malwarebytes.
If these do not help. Download and use ADw cleaner
AdwCleaner Download

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/370390-message-webpage.html
Relevancy 51.6%

This message was received while one of my users was surfing mapquest.com
Message from webpage
This is a .net frame work file missing due to some harmful virus.
Debug malware error 895-system 32.exe failure.
Please contact Microsoft Technicials to rectify the issue.
Please do not open internet browser for your security issue to avoid data corruption on your registry of your operation system.
Please contact Microsoft Thechnicias at
TOLL FREE HELPLINE AT: +1-844-592-4205
After this, the message goes on saying not to shutdown or restart the comptuter becuase it may lead to data loss.
Can/has this harm my server? i wasn't sure if this is a legit Microsoft phone number.
I didn't click anything when presented with the message. I just closed it by going to task manager.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/9dc2c840-cbbf-4639-ae99-2f295baa4f99/message-from-webpage?forum=ieitprocurrentver
Relevancy 51.6%

I have a new problem that just showed up days ago Message from webpage Grrr A popup blocker may be preventing Gmail from opening the page webpage from Message If you have a popup blocker try disabling it to open the window This only affects Gmail I am still able to Message from webpage open email by right clicking Disabling popup blocker doesn t change anything I am sure this is a virus and if I can find out the name of this virus or where it plants itself I can remove it Can anyone out there help me with either the name or if known the spyware that will find and remove it I only use free spyware and I have over different programs including SuperSpyWare SpyBot Microsoft Security Essentials avast Free Antivirus WinUtilities Malwarebytes AntiMalware AdvancedSystemCare etc None of them have even detected this virus Thanks for any help or suggestions but please try to keep solutions to freeware as I am a strong opponent of paying for things that are just as good in a free version J B

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/363661/message-from-webpage/
Relevancy 51.6%

stack overflow at line 2460

how do i fix this?
frank

Relevancy 51.6%

TODO -handle this case (ie can't replace EB_TOOLBAR_ID

This appears each time I open a new page. How do I eliminate this message from webpage???????????

A:webpage message

Why are you starting a new thread when you haven't even bothered answering the other one HERE?

Please do not create duplicates. It's against forum's rules.
Multiple Postings - It is simply not acceptable to post your question more than once, or to post it in more than one forum. Choose the forum that your question or post best fits in, and place it there and only there. If, after posting, you feel it should be in another forum, use the "Report Thread" button at the bottom of the post and we'll move it. We also reserve the right to move posts to other forums and delete duplicates. Click to expand...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/webpage-message.950040/
Relevancy 51.6%

Happy New Year to you all..Randomly I will see this pop-up message, and this will appear when I attempt to close IE. I was just wondering why this should happen, now like what I stated this will not show every time but when I close it randomly.

Thank you.

Carl.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/388763-ie-message-webpage.html
Relevancy 51.6%

It just started today, but I keep getting 'Message from Web page' whatever page I'm on and the message just says '2'. How can I stop/block this? It just keeps popping up it's irritating me - is there anything I can do to my anti virus (Mcafee) to help stop this?

A:Message From Webpage.

Hello there. Try this
Control Panel > Programs and Features, then disable or uninstall Internet Engine.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/161790-message-webpage.html
Relevancy 51.17%

Every time I go to a new webpage on either Firefox or Internet Explorer, a window pops up that just says "2". On Internet Explorer, it's headed by "Message from Web Page". Right now, it isn't happening on IE, but it's still going on in Firefox. I have no idea why this is happening. I have run a couple of virus scans in McAfee Security Scan Plus and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware with no results.

EDIT: Solved by MikeDavid! Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, then disable or uninstall Internet Engine.

Relevancy 51.17%

That message comes up about 1 time in 6 as I surf around, is that normal?
Some websites are worse than others and a retry or two will usually get me in (but not always).
A possibly related problem is that some pictures in a websites don't display and are replaced by the dreaded red X.
I'm AOL and Win XP Home, is there a setting somewhere that I could try to smooth things along?
I've run AVG and Adaware scans, and CCleaner, plus assorted AOL 'one-click fixes' but the problems persist (sniffle)

A:"IE cannot open webpage" message

Do you receive any error pop up before it goes to Cannot open webpage?

Any operation aborted errors?

Did you try to reset your IE  browser?

EDIT:I noticed that you have Windows XP.

Download

PNG fix

Launch it and click YES,restart the PC.Let me know if you still have the red X images.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/485832/ie-cannot-open-webpage-message/
Relevancy 51.17%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 32 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+, x64 Family 15 Model 75 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 1917 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150 LE, 128 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 298834 MB, Free - 226503 MB; D: Total - 6408 MB, Free - 905 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTek Computer INC., NODUSM3
Antivirus: Trend Micro Titanium, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled
I keep getting pop up message Message from web page - it is driving me nuts. I'm not very computer litterate and I don't know how to remove. It pops up 10 20 times a minutes and freezes up everything! Help.

Relevancy 51.17%

While I'm on the internet trying to visit a certain website a message pops up saying:
Message From Webpage: Out of Memory On Line 14.
Anyone know the cause & or solution for this.

Relevancy 51.17%

Boopme has been working with me on the quot Am I Infected quot forum and the conclusion is that malware is not the problem I Pop-up Webpage..." Annoying "Message From m running XP Pro and IE with a gB HD and gB of RAM recognized by the system As an example when first go to FoxNews com and several other news sites I get a small pop-up quot Message From Webpage Out of memory at line quot When I navigate to another page site the same pop-up appears but the line has changed to line In Annoying Pop-up "Message From Webpage..." all cases I can still view the page but can t navigate somewhere else while the pop-up is active Thee ESC button is getting a workout like never before I ve gone through the drills suggested on most Q amp A sites such as the settings for VM I m letting the system control that disable this check that etc One thing I ve noticed is that when I check the Task Manager IEexplorer exe jumps to for a second when the pop-up appears then drops back to zero At this point should I run ComboFix ANY SUGGESTIONS

A:Annoying Pop-up "Message From Webpage..."

First thing I do when I have browsing problems is to try a different browser. Firefox or Chrome will suffice. If the problem is only IE8, then download the redistributable and reinstall it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/445409/annoying-pop-up-message-from-webpage/
Relevancy 51.17%

Hello all,

Today on YouTube, I've noticed I've been getting a popup which seems to display in conjunction with a certain ad... Each time the video results page is loaded, a random ad is displayed on the upper right. This popup is only occurring with the one in the screenshot. I did not click on the "OK" button.

I am running Kaspersky Internet Security, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro, and Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit. Haven't gotten any warnings from any of them. This is ocurring in Firefox. I'm not sure what is triggering this or by what means...

A:"Message from webpage" from ad on YouTube?

Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop. Double-click SecurityCheck.exe Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.NOTE 1. If one of your security applications (e.g., third-party firewall) requests permission to allow DIG.EXE access the Internet, allow it to do so.NOTE 2. SecurityCheck may produce some false warning(s), so leave the results reading to me.NOTE 3. If you receive UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! message restart computer and Security Check should run Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity Center/Action CenterWindows UpdateWindows DefenderOther ServicesPress "Scan".It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Please copy and paste the log to your reply. Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Devices (do NOT change any settings here)List Users, Partitions and Memory sizeList Restore PointsClick Go and post the result. Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) to your desktop.NOTE. If you already have MBAM 2.0 installed scroll down.Double-click mbam-setup-2.0.0.1000.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:

Launch Malwarebytes Anti-MalwareA 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program.
Click Finish.On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' linkAfter the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now >> button.If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
A Threat Scan will begin.When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.In most cases, a restart will be required.Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.If you already have MBAM 2.0 installed:On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' linkAfter the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now >> button.If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
A Threat Scan will begin.When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.In most cases, a restart will be required.Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.How to get logs:(Export log to save as txt)After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.Click on the History tab > Application Logs.Double click on the Scan Log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.Click 'Export'.Click 'Text file (*.txt)'In the Save File dialog box which appears, click on Desktop.In the File name: box type a name for your scan log.A message box named 'File Saved' should appear stating "Your file has been successfully exported".Click OkAttach that saved log to your next reply.(Copy to clipboard for pasting into forum replies or tickets)After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.Click on the History tab > Application Logs.Double click on the Scan Log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.Click 'Copy to Clipboard'Paste the contents of the clipboard into your reply.Download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit (MBAR) to your desktop.Warning! Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit needs to be run from an account with administrator rights.Double click on downloaded file. OK self extracting prompt.MBAR will start. Cli... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/590110/message-from-webpage-from-ad-on-youtube/
Relevancy 51.17%

I am getting the message that IE cannot display the webpage. How can I solve this problem, got this problem after removing xpantivirus 2012. Not sure if its connected

A:get message IE cannot display webpage

Hi and welcome.
Can you access the internet using another browser?
Do you have another Anti-virus program installed - a good one this time?
If so, what Anti-virus program is now installed?

But you may still be infected with this rogue anti-virus program.
If you post the required log in the Virus and Malware Forum, someone will be able to help.
But they are always busy and it will take some time for them to get to you.

Everyone MUST read this BEFORE posting for help in this forum.
http://forums.techguy.org/virus-other-malware-removal/943214-everyone-must-read-before-posting.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/get-message-ie-cannot-display-webpage.1037210/
Relevancy 51.17%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M 370 @ 2.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 37 Stepping 5
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 2932 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics, 1242 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 287205 MB, Free - 232139 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0G939P
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled"

How do I remove popup (object Error)?

A:Popup message from webpage

You posted this in the XP forum but the report says you're running Windows 7. Are those specs from the correct computer? If so then I'll move this to the correct forum.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/popup-message-from-webpage.1086844/
Relevancy 51.17%

While browsing I received the following error message:URL of website: http://www.techworld.com/I have no clue what this is. Is this a problem or should I be concerned?Dell 2200 laptopXP Home SP3IE 8Everything fully patched & all apps up to date (use Secunia PSI & FileHippo update checker). Only recent changes are these:Uninstalled Avast 5 free & installed Avira Free (Avast 5 still a little "buggy")Updated to Adobe Flash Player 10.0.45.2 from v10.0.42.34 per Adobe security bulletin: http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bull.../apsb10-06.htmlRecent Micro$oft security patches. (I DID NOT have any problems with these patches, particularly KB 977165 as so many others have)Thanks for the GREAT work you all do!

A:Error Message from webpage

The above page opens fine for me in FF and IE8.
Does the page eventually open for you?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/295634/error-message-from-webpage/
Relevancy 51.17%

I m desparate for help have been stuggling along for the passed days : virus?! be Webpage Message could from Pop-up No one seems to have Pop-up : Message from Webpage could be virus?! a solution at this point Running Windows XP on accessing Internet Explorer ver get a pop-up Message from Webpage something like this quot This is a friendly message from the DHTaco Crew You have version Zeus Trojan on your computer quot I have run AVG scans Windows defender every conceivable scan to detect the problem but to no avail Each one comes up clean My PC is slowing down radically I can t access my remote desktop server CPU running at what is this thing This is an inherited PC and have no clue what dirties could be hiding in here Windows Firewall also keeps switching off I have attached a HJL Please HELP Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS System SCardSvr exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C WINDOWS system cisvc exe C Program Files Gemplus GemSafe Libraries User BIN GCardSrvNT exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL MICROSOFTBCM Binn sqlservr exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Gemplus GemSafe Libraries User BIN GCardSrv exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgam exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgnsx exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS System igfxtray exe C WINDOWS System hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C Program Files ScanSoft OmniPageSE opware exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files Gemplus GemSafe Libraries User BIN RegTool exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Google Google Desktop Search GoogleDesktop exe C PVSW Bin w dbsmgr exe C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files Windows Defender MpCmdRun exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files Uniblue RegistryBooster RegistryBooster exe C WINDOWS system cidaemon exe C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXE C WINDOWS system freecell exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http g msn co za SEENZA SAOS FORM TOOLBR R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http g msn co za SEENZA SAOS FORM TOOLBR R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www nedbank co za website content netbankbusiness logon asp R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http g msn co za SEENZA SAOS FORM TOOLBR R - URLSearchHook AVG Security Toolbar BHO - A BC A - F - -AA - D C - C Program Files AVG AVG Toolbar IEToolbar dll R - URLSearchHook no name - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - no file R - URLSearchHook no name - CFBFAE - A - D - CB- C FD - no file F - REG system ini UserInit C WINDOWS system userinit exe C WINDOWS system sdra exe O - Hosts m... Read more

A:Pop-up : Message from Webpage could be virus?!

I know you are all hectically busy.... but please I can't work! and I know there is a virus on my system, I just don't know what it is. Anybody???? AVG still show all clear... I need your expertise please, please, please.... PC hangs, very slow, I've read the other threads and it seems we are all having the same sort of problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pop-up-message-from-webpage-could-be-virus.865165/
Relevancy 51.17%

Hi there Cutting to the chase I ve recently noticed all of the computers connected to the internet in my home network have been infected by this At first google searches seem to redirect to advertisements I ve noticed it s decreased now but whenever I click on links in webpage popups Message from both firefox and google chrome I will sometimes open a new tab to what seems like would be an advertisement These rarely ever load though I ve also started Message from webpage popups getting the quot Message from webpage quot popup telling me my computer has been infected and I need to do a free online scan I ve always cancelled it and never touched whatever webpage it might ve lead me to I ve ran Avast scans Ad-aware and Spybot S amp Message from webpage popups D as well as ran my Hijackthis log through an online analyzer for ease of use and none have found anything Thus far I ve not touched my programs and let them be on all infected computers Hijackthis log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM Message from webpage popups on Platform Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Ink TabTip exeC Program Files x Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exeC Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exeC Program Files x LG Soft India forteManager bin Monitor exeC Users Hikaru AppData Local Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast AvastUI exeC Program Files x Winamp winampa exeC Program Files x Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exeC Program Files x Samsung Samsung CLX- x Series SPanel PSU Scan pc exeC Windows Samsung PanelMgr SSMMgr exeC Program Files x Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWTray exeC Program Files x AIM aim exeC Program Files x Windows Live Contacts wlcomm exeC Users Hikaru AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Users Hikaru AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Users Hikaru AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Users Hikaru AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Users Hikaru AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Users Hikaru AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Users Hikaru AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Users Hikaru AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Users Hikaru AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Program Files x Winamp winamp exeC Users Hikaru AppData Local Google Chrome Application chrome exeC Users Hikaru Desktop HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htmR - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit userinit exeO - BHO ContributeBHO Class - C DC - - A A- D-C C - C Program Files x Adobe Adobe Contribute CS contributeieplugin dllO - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dllO - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files x Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dllO - BHO no name - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - no file O - BHO Groove GFS Browser Hel... Read more

A:Message from webpage popups

Hi teiwaz, and welcome to Bleeping Computer.Download OTL.exe by OldTimer to your Desktop.Close all windows and double click OTL.exe.In the "Custom Scans/Fixes" window (under the light green bar) paste the following in bold:netsvcsdrivers32 %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.*%systemroot%\*. /mp /sCREATERESTOREPOINTHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate\AUHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\Results\Install|LastSuccessTime /rsClick Run Scan and let the program run uninterrupted.When the scan completes, it will open two Notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL. Post both logs in this thread.You may need to use two posts to get it all.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/349281/message-from-webpage-popups/
Relevancy 50.74%

i have a window 8.1 surface. I have a message from webpage system alert: "your browers has been infected or malware causing you to see this popup. for immediate assistance, phone contact system support immediately at 888-712-5112 do not restart your computer to prevent further propapation."

I am unable to use my browers, please help!

A:I have a message from webpage system alert:

Do not call the number, you have been Hi Jacked.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-have-a-message-from-webpage-system-alert.1159700/
Relevancy 50.74%

Hello. I am having a few problems with my computer.  It started off with being redirected when I would clink on a link on a website.  I not have internet explorer opening on its own repeatedly and have popups reading "message from webpage" followed by different messages.   I have Windows 8.1 running.  I recently loaded McAfee Protection not knowing that it was not compatible with my system.  Windows Defender was down to allow McAfee to run.  I have removed McAfee and enabled Window Defender.  I have been unable to get my firewall to turn on.   I have installed Malwarebytes.  It has been popping up messages about "outbound" warnings.  I have also tried using Adwcleaner and Junkware removal tool.  The problem is still there and getting more persistent.   Please help.Edit: Topic moved from Windows 8 to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

A:Message from Webpage popups and Redirects

Welcome aboard   Download Security Check from here or here and save it to your Desktop. Double-click SecurityCheck.exe Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.NOTE 1. If one of your security applications (e.g., third-party firewall) requests permission to allow DIG.EXE access the Internet, allow it to do so.NOTE 2. SecurityCheck may produce some false warning(s), so leave the results reading to me.NOTE 3. If you receive UNSUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM! ABORTED! message restart computer and Security Check should run Please download Farbar Service Scanner (FSS) and run it on the computer with the issue.Make sure the following options are checked:
Internet ServicesWindows FirewallSystem RestoreSecurity Center/Action CenterWindows UpdateWindows DefenderOther ServicesPress "Scan".It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.Please copy and paste the log to your reply. Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Devices (do NOT change any settings here)List Users, Partitions and Memory sizeList Restore PointsClick Go and post the result. Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) to your desktop.NOTE. If you already have MBAM 2.0 installed scroll down.Double-click mbam-setup-2.0.0.1000.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:

Launch Malwarebytes Anti-MalwareA 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program.
Click Finish.On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' linkAfter the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
A Threat Scan will begin.When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.In most cases, a restart will be required.Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.If you already have MBAM 2.0 installed:On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' linkAfter the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
A Threat Scan will begin.When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.In most cases, a restart will be required.Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.How to get logs:(Export log to save as txt)After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.Click on the History tab > Application Logs.Double click on the Scan Log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.Click 'Export'.Click 'Text file (*.txt)'In the Save File dialog box which appears, click on Desktop.In the File name: box type a name for your scan log.A message box named 'File Saved' should appear stating "Your file has been successfully exported".Click OkAttach that saved log to your next reply.(Copy to clipboard for pasting into forum replies or tickets)After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.Click on the History tab > Application Logs.Double click on the Scan Log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.Click 'Copy to Clipboard'Paste the contents of the clipboard into your reply.Download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit (MBAR) to your desktop.Warning! Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit needs to be run from an account with administrator rights.Double click on downloaded file. OK self extracting promp... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/569306/message-from-webpage-popups-and-redirects/
Relevancy 50.74%

I've had this annoying pop-up for a couple of weeks now when I visit specific websites particularly MSM news sites and some not so MSM. I've looked around for solutions but no luck in finding the answer.

A:Message From Webpage Out of Memory at Line...

Hello, as you didn't give us the line #,browser used or the OPerating system ,I am going with your virtual memory has been disabled.1.Click the Start button, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel. 2.Double-click the System icon. 3.On the Performance tab, click Virtual Memory. 4.Click the "Let Windows manage my virtual memory settings (recommended)" option. Or, if you must use your own virtual memory settings, allow as much space as possible for the maximum size. 5.Click OK.Configuring Virtual Memory

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/444923/message-from-webpage-out-of-memory-at-line/
Relevancy 50.74%

Ever since I have updated to IE 11, I have problems printing coupons from Printable & Downloadable Coupons. Grocery, Health, Beauty | redplum.com. I have tried all their suggestions on their help site. This is what I have done:
1. Temporary files and cookies were deleted.
2. Uninstall Java 7 update 45.
3. Installed Java 7 update 45 again from www.java.com.
4. Closed Internet browser.
5. Went back to the website www.redplum.com. Selected a coupon to print.
6. Here is where things go wrong. All that comes up is "webpage cannot be displayed." You are supposed to be able to install the printing software at this point.
PLEASE NOTE: I did not have problems with this until IE 11. I am running Windows 7 on an HP desktop.

Please help.

A:Error message: WEBPAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED

I just visited RedPlum, clicked a coupon to print, clicked Print and the bottom of the page said, "New users may have to install this software". I have IE11. You may have to disable the popup blocker for the site.

Now having said that, I tell my wife all the time if installing software is needed to print a coupon, it ain't worth having, it's sneakware, Possibly Unwanted Program, or PUP. If a vendor want you to have a coupon it should simply display it and use IE11's print function, no software needed.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/317891-error-message-webpage-cannot-displayed.html
Relevancy 50.74%

We get a message from the web page, object does not support pop up everytime we move from a web page. Very little computer knowledge, can anybody help?

A:Message from webpage pops up everytime!

Welcome aboard Download Security Check from HERE, and save it to your Desktop. * Double-click SecurityCheck.exe * Follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box. * A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.=============================================================================Please download MiniToolBox and run it.Checkmark following boxes:Report IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Users, Partitions and Memory sizeClick Go and post the result.=============================================================================Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (aka MBAM): http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free to your desktop. * Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program. * At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish. * If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version. * Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan. * When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results. * Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected. * When completed, a log will open in Notepad. * Post the log back here.Be sure to restart the computer.The log can also be found here:C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txtOr at C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\log-date.txt=============================================================================Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main Mirror
This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped Mirror
This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.
GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and be sure to re-enable your anti-virus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled.IMPORTANT! If for some reason GMER refuses to run, try again.If it still fails, try to UN-check "Devices" in right pane.If still no joy, try to run it from Safe Mode.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/428789/message-from-webpage-pops-up-everytime/
Relevancy 49.88%

When opening a new tab to go to Yahoo or other seemingly safe sites the address in the address box is sometimes redirected to quot redirect IE8 webpage":"Personal "Message from Security". http live-antivirus-prox IE8 redirect "Message from webpage":"Personal Security". com scn id DHGy z quot IE8 redirect "Message from webpage":"Personal Security". And a quot IE8 redirect "Message from webpage":"Personal Security". Message from webpage quot dialog box opens offering to provide a free scan using Personal Security Seeing that dialog msg I kill the iexplorer process But at least once I hit the msg box cancel X and the fake scanner started I killed iexplorer taskmanager at that point without clicking any more buttons offered in IE MalwareBytes runs but FINDS NOTHING in quick nor full scan in normal Windows mode after using rkill com to stop suspect processes I even uninstalled MalwareBytes and redownloaded and installed it in Safe Mode Runs in Safe Mode but NOTHING FOUND Also the downloaded Microsoft Malware scanner runs but FINDS NOTHING Also NOTHING FOUND by ZoneAlarme Extreme Security when using the following scan modes rootkit or ultradeep or deep or normal Also on my PC there appears to be none of the files or registry entries associated with Personal Security none of the ones I ve seen so far described online I have also checked files and registry for Total Security Cyber Security Internet Security and can t find any I am fairly certain that I have not visited sites that might be suspicious due to their nature after clearing ZA virtualization and rebooting the PC So it would seem that there should not have been any remnants hanging around the browser from risky visits I have used CCleaner to clear Temporary Files and Temporary Internet Files and Recycle Bin I run ZoneAlarm Extreme Security in virtualization mode and clear its virtual data after seeing the fake antivirus pop-up I had trouble with a recent ZA upgrade -- I couldn t open IE when ZA virtualization was enabled But I did find an odd sequence of clicking ZA buttons that allowed IE to open with virtualization But after a test I suspect virtualization wasn t actually working properly I see there is reference to KLIF in log files I m providing to you When I recently upgraded ZoneAlarm I had trouble with the installation because an automatic KLIF registry edit being attempted by the ZA installer was not permitted I eventually got ZA to install without that error though I don t see any suspicious browser Add-ons listed in quot Manage Add-ons quot Bottom line the dialog box quot Message from webpage quot quot Personal Security quot keeps popping up seemingly random And I don t know what is compromised on my PC Can you help and also tell me what might have been compromised Thank you DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by btaylor at on Mon Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV ZoneAlarm Extreme Security Antivirus On-access scanning enabled Updated D B - C- CAB- FF - B B F CF FW ZoneAlarm Extreme Security Firewall enabled BDA - B - F - -F FCFF F B Running Processes C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k CognizanceC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exeC WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcsC Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exeC WINDOWS system IFXTCS exeC WINDOWS system Ati evxx exesvchost exesvchost exeC Program Files CheckPoint ZAForceField IswSvc exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exesvchost exeC Program Files Common Files Acronis Schedule schedul exeC WINDOWS system agrsmsvc exesvchost exeC Program Files PC Magazine Utilities HD HeartBeat HBSrvApp exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilterC WINDOWS system IFXSPMGT exeC Program Files Common Files Intuit Update Service IntuitUpdateService exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exec adedevlp altera quartus quartus bin jtagserver exeC Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exeC Program Files Microsoft... Read more

A:IE8 redirect "Message from webpage":"Personal Security".

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/290270/ie8-redirect-message-from-webpagepersonal-security/
Relevancy 49.88%

Unable to stop remove quot Message in webpage quot popups audio spam and cannot replace bad MBR code You assistance with this amtter will be greatly appreciated Out of necessity making this post using Opera run from Hiren s boot CD ver OS XP Home sp- Core DuoOodles of RAMOne week ago the machine began exhibiting classic erratic behavior indicative of virus and or spyware infection Antivirus and antimalware applications were updated System scanned and detected malwares were cleaned removed restoring most stability However shortly after running IE and Firefox quot Message in webpage quot popups begin to appear and system stability starts to degrade Rootkit infection audio popups in webpage" "Message and spam was "Message in webpage" popups and audio spam then suspected Installed applications used to detect and clean malware Avast MalwarebytesSpybotSuperantispyware run from Hiren s boot CD ver SpywareblasterFSecure BlacklightSophos Anti-RootkitCcleanerAdditional utilities used Disk Cleanup Disk Defragmenterchkdsk quot Message in webpage quot popups but no audio spam continues to ramdonly occur Since popups seem to only occur some time after running a browser instance browser use on this machine is being avoided until pre-forum post preparation is complete Previous scans with GMER have shown several IEXPLORER EXE hidden processes MBRcheck reported quot Known-bad MBR code detected Whistler Black Internet quot However despite MBR restoration with standard code Known-bad MBR code is still detected by MBRcheck Combofix has NOT been run on this machine DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Betsy at on Mon Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV avast Antivirus On-access scanning enabled Updated DB - F - A -B - A FD D Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunchsvchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcssvchost exesvchost exeC Program Files Alwil Software Avast AvastSvc exeC WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXEC WINDOWS system spoolsv exec drivers audio r STacSV exeC WINDOWS "Message in webpage" popups and audio spam system LEXPPS EXEC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files DellTPad Apoint exeC Program Files IDT WDM sttray exeC "Message in webpage" popups and audio spam WINDOWS system AESTFltr exeC WINDOWS system igfxtray exeC WINDOWS system igfxpers exeC Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exeC Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaanotif exeC Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DX PDVDDXSrv exeC Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exeC PROGRA ALWILS Avast avastUI exeC Program Files Unlocker UnlockerAssistant exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Program Files DellTPad ApMsgFwd exeC Program Files DellTPad HidFind exeC Program Files DellTPad Apntex exesvchost exe svchost exeC Program Files Hamachi hamachi exeC Program Files Google Update GoogleUpdate exeC Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAANTMon exeC Program Files Java jre bin jqs exeC Program Files Microsoft Search Enhancement Pack SeaPort SeaPort exeC Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtsvc exesvchost exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXEC WINDOWS system SearchIndexer exeC Program Files Hamachi hamachi exeC WINDOWS system notepad exeC WINDOWS system SearchProtocolHost exeC Documents and Settings Betsy Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www google com uSearch Page hxxp www live comBHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dllBHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - f - d - - d f - c progra spybot SDHelper dllBHO C C A-E - b - D - CECB - No FileBHO Search Helper ebf - f- bff-a f-b e aac b - c program files microsoft search enhancement pack search helper SearchHelper dllBHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper d - c - abf- ecc- c - c program files common files microsoft shared windows live WindowsLiveLogin dl... Read more

A:"Message in webpage" popups and audio spam

Good evening. What you have is an infected MBR, if you hadn't already noticed, which unfortunately MBRCheck isn't always successful at dealing with, but the developer is in the process of working out why.If your PC is unusable and you have the Windows installation disc you can boot to the Recovery Console and try to repair the MBR this way, or you can use MBRWizard on Hirun's boot disc. The problem with either approach is that your machine may not have a standard MBR on, and replacing your existing infected MBR with one may "break" some Manufacturer's toys - a Factory Restore boot options for example.If your machine only has one partition on it, then you should be OK with a simple repair and i'll walk you through either option if you tell me which you prefer to work with.If it has more than one, unless you have partitioned the disc yourself, then you may be better contacting the manufacturer and asking if they have the wherewithal to replace the MBR with the custom one they may be using.If you are unsure, let me know the make and model of the machine and i'll see what I can find out.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/338575/message-in-webpage-popups-and-audio-spam/
Relevancy 49.88%

-bit Win with Internet Explorer I'm posting this on behalf webpage' 'Message One says from t.cttsrv.com/jstex.js popups. of a colleague's wife My colleague said it only happens on our website but I don't know of anyone else having this problem and a web search says t cttsrv com is a virus He posted these screen 'Message from webpage' popups. One says t.cttsrv.com/jstex.js shots of popups that come up when she tries to visit our site but those scripts have nothing to do with our site The same messages also popped up for scripts we do use from google-analytics com googleapis com and 'Message from webpage' popups. One says t.cttsrv.com/jstex.js viglink com He said she gets an unending barrage of popups but I don't know what any of the others say I can't find anything on the web about appch ok messages but 'Message from webpage' popups. One says t.cttsrv.com/jstex.js all of the popups say that Could this have something to do with appch exe My colleague tried the following but the problem persists Malwarebytes paid version Spybot S amp D paid version AVG paid version Advanced System Care paid version And I reset her system registry to what it was on - - I also looked in the task manager and saw no sign of this cttsrv thingy Am I right that this is the t cttsrv virus It doesn't appear to be serving her any ads or redirecting her anywhere like the descriptions of the virus state but that one popup still makes me think it might be I also don't understand why a virus on the user end would only show up on one website but nobody else has reported this and plenty of people know how to contact us through other social networking sites if they have a problem on ours Any help would be greatly appreciated

A:'Message from webpage' popups. One says t.cttsrv.com/jstex.js

Hi lets look at these 2 one quick and one long. Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes:Flush DNSReport IE Proxy SettingsReset IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsReset FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Users, Partitions and Memory size.Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed. >>>>>  ESET.Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.Click the button.For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."Click the Start button.Accept any security warnings from your browser.Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats" Click Advanced settings and select the following:Scan potentially unwanted applicationsScan for potentially unsafe applicationsEnable Anti-Stealth technologyESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.When the scan completes, click List ThreatsClick Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.Click the Back button.Click the Finish button.NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/563970/message-from-webpage-popups-one-says-tcttsrvcomjstexjs/
Relevancy 49.88%

How do I remove error message that keeps coming up when I am on a website?

A:Error message about scripts running on a webpage

See if IE reset helps - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/error-message-about-scripts-running-on-a-webpage-620580.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Message : Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely.

The website contains content that will not be delivered using a secure HTTPS connection which could comprimise security of the entire webpage.

Everytime I go onto google this message shows up. I have tried the remedy that is suggested by everyone by going to Internet options- security tab-custom level-Miscellaneous-Display mixed content-enable.
I then shut down IE8 and restart and still get the same message time after time.

I am running windows XP home edition SP3

A:Solved: Message : Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered sec

Are you using Tor? Tor uses SSL and Google automatically detects SSL traffic and silently redirects it to Google SSL.

Or, are you using Google SSL: https://encrypted.google.com/

Use the normal Google: www.google.com

If that's not it,

Insure you have the correct date and time on your computer.

If still no luck,

Try Clearing SSL State under Internet Explorer:

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-message-do-you-want-to-view-only-the-webpage-content-that-was-delivered-sec.1037486/
Relevancy 49.45%

This started about 3 months ago with certain short film clips which was not a problem but now it is growing and covering more types of files. I am studying on line and now the error message comes up with certain audio clips. it is an annoying problem and the help pages on line that address the problem are really worthless.

I want the use of my computer and I need to open these files. I have Windows Vista and Internet Exployer 8. I really need a solution to this annoying problem since when I bought this computer, it came with Vista and it came with Exployer version 8, so now would like to fix what is a growing problem.

How can i fix the error message Internet Exployer can not display this webpage. These are just regular educational lessons from Think Spanish Magazine.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/error-message-internet-explorer-can-not-display-this-webpage-503531.html
Relevancy 49.45%

Please help I am unable to access a lot webpage' Explorer cannot error message this 'Internet display of websites - mainly microsoft websites etc I get the standard Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage error message but not with all sites as I am able to use this site for example I have pasted my hijack this log Please could you assist Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform 'Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage' error message Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS System Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C WINDOWS BCMSMMSG exe C Program Files Dell AccessDirect dadapp exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe C Program Files Dell AccessDirect DadTray exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files Virgin Broadband advisor Broadbandadvisor exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C PROGRA PANICW POP-UP PSFree exe C Garmin ANT Agent ANT Agent exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files internet explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLLoginProxy exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google co uk R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO Click-to-Call BHO - C C A-E - b - D - CECB - C Program Files Windows Live Messenger wlchtc dll O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - HKLM Run ATIModeChange Ati mdxx exe O - HKLM Run BCMSMMSG BCMSMMSG exe O - HKLM Run DadApp C Program Files Dell AccessDirect dadapp exe O - HKLM Run SynTPLpr C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe O - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe O - HKLM Run dla C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe O - HKLM Run StorageGuard quot C Program Files Common Files Sonic Update Manager sgtray exe quot r O - HKLM Run Broadbandadvisor exe quot C Program Files Virgin Broadband advisor Broadbandadvisor exe quot AUTORUN O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKCU Run PopUpStopperFreeEdition quot C PROGRA PANICW POP-UP PSFree exe quot O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run ANT Agent C Garmin ANT Agent ANT Agent exe O - HKUS S- - - Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS System CTFMON EXE User SYSTEM O - HKUS S- - - RunOnce RunNarrator Narrator exe User SYSTEM O - HKUS DEFAULT Run CTFMON EXE C WINDOWS System CTFMON EXE User Default user O - HKUS DEFAULT RunOnce RunNarrator Narrator exe User Default user O - Startup CD-MENU LNK D ... Read more

A:'Internet Explorer cannot display this webpage' error message

I still cannot access hardly any websites and I really need to visit a website to complete an essay and I can't...... :-(

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/internet-explorer-cannot-display-this-webpage-error-message.828935/
Relevancy 48.59%

I keep getting a navigation blocked message internet message Keep in "Navigation explorer blocked" getting in internet explorer saying the page i want to go Keep getting "Navigation blocked" message in internet explorer to may be unsafe The page gives two options - either go to buy Antivirus or continue unprotected however the continue unprotected link doesn't work I also have a yellow bar constantly at the top of my page saying quot Warning possible spyware or adware infection Click here to scan your computer for spyware and adware quot which again leads to a page asking me to buy antivirus t looks like the yellow activeX control bar but convers some links I need to use in Yahoo mail and other webpages The final problem I have is an extra toolbar in internet explorer The fileis called fvowketqtbs dll I canot Keep getting "Navigation blocked" message in internet explorer delete it although it is not causng any problems I dont want it there Many thanks in anticipation of your help Deckard's System Scanner v Run by Donna on - - Computer is in Normal Mode -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Restore -------------------------------------------------------------- Successfully created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point -- Last Restore Point s -- - - UTC - RP - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point - - UTC - RP - Ad-Aware Restore Point - - - - UTC - RP - System Checkpoint Backed up registry hives Performed disk cleanup Total Physical Memory MiB MiB recommended -- HijackThis Clone ------------------------------------------------------------ Emulating logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at - - Platform Windows XP Service Pack MSIE Internet Explorer Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS system smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C Program Files Sony Ericsson Mobile Application Launcher Application Launcher exe C WINDOWS vsnpstd exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Antivirus Antvrs exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files camtool VideoMonitor CamTool exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Teleca Shared Generic exe C Program Files Sony Ericsson Mobile Mobile Phone Monitor epmworker exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files MSN Messenger usnsvc exe C WINDOWS explorer exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Documents and Settings Donna Desktop dss exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL http internetsearchservice com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http internetsearchservice com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http internetsearchservice com ie html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http internetsearchservice com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant http internetsearchservice com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http g msn co uk SEENGB SAOS FORM TOOLBR R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext iexplore R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Internet Explorer Provided by blueyonder R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL http internetsearchservice com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http internetsearchservice com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http internetsearchservic... Read more

A:Keep getting "Navigation blocked" message in internet explorer

Hello and welcome to TSF.

Please Subscribe to this Thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant notification by email, then click Add Subscription.

Please save this page to Notepad in order to assist you when carrying out the following instructions.

Before beginning the fix, read this post completely. If there's anything that you do not understand, kindly ask your questions before proceeding.
Ensure that there aren't any opened browsers when you are carrying out the procedures below.

It is IMPORTANT that you don't miss a step & perform everything in the correct order/sequence.

------------------------------------------------------

Please note that these fixes are not instantaneous. Most infections require more than one round to properly eradicate.

Please stay with me until given the 'all clear' even if symptoms seemingly abate.

Kindly follow my instructions and please do no fixing on your own or running of scanners unless requested by a helper.

Please explain why there is no antivirus program running on this machine and why your Windows Personal Firewall is disabled. Unless you have a third-party firewall installed, keep your Windows Firewall enabled via the Security Center in your Control Panel.

Please keep this computer disconnected from the internet, except when downloading tools or posting in this forum, until we get an antivirus program installed.

Please visit this webpage for instructions on downloading and running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/comb...o-use-combofix

Please ensure you read this guide carefully and install the Recovery Console first.

The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery(repair) mode, if needed. This allows us to help you in the case that your computer has a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.

As part of installing the Recovery Console, ComboFix will begin to run. Follow the prompts to install the Recovery Console. Your desktop may disappear. This is normal. It will return.

Once the Recovery Console is installed, this blue window will appear:

Please continue as follows:
Close/disable all antivirus and antispyware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix. Get help here
Please click Yes to continue scanning for malware.
When the tool is finished, it will produce a log for you.

Please post that log, ComboFix.txt along with a new HijackThis log so we may continue cleansing the system.

Please download HijackThis and Save it to your Desktop.

Alternate link

This program will help us determine if there are any spyware/malware on your computer. Double-click on the file you just downloaded.
Click on the "Unzip" button to install. It will by default install to the directory - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis

Upon install, HijackThis should open for you.

Should it not open, navigate to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis and double-click on HijackThis.exe

1. If it gives you an intro screen, just choose 'Do a system scan and save a logfile'.
2. If you don't get the intro screen, just hit Scan and then click on Save log.
3. Please post the HijackThis log in your next reply. Do not fix anything in HijackThis since they may be harmless.

Please post the following in your next reply:

C:\ComboFix.txt
new HijackThis log

If you have any questions along the way...STOP and ask them before proceeding.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/keep-getting-navigation-blocked-message-in-internet-explorer-254597.html
Relevancy 48.59%

So i recently changed my and Bar Navigation Pane not showing Navigation up! theme and attempted to change the explorerframe but failed NOw i have this strange problem where neither the navigation pane or the navigtion Navigation Pane and Navigation Bar not showing up! bar show up on various occasions this is usually when I am uploading something to the internet such as to imgur com or attatching something to an email When I am navigating to a file inside of a program Here's what it looks like http i imgur com FwWiT png Notice the difference between the regular explorer and the messed up one I can't navigate backwards in the messed up one Here's a picture of the program i used to change it in the first place Windows theme manager http i imgur com UCIzQ png Note I already tried to fix it myself and managed to mess up my explorer and had to do a system restore not pretty If you guys have any tips then they would be much appreciated Cheers Yort

A:Navigation Pane and Navigation Bar not showing up!

The Windows Theme Installer is most likely responsible for corrupting Explorer so I would get rid of it. It's isn't wise to install any third-party utilities which modify Windows' system files, at least not unless you have a complete system backup strategy in place such as a disk image.

System Restore cannot be relied on to get you out trouble because old restore points are automatically deleted when the maximum disk space assigned to SR is reached. So a more permanent system backup method is required, especially in cases where corruption is so bad that Windows won't even start.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/navigation-pane-and-navigation-bar-not-showing-up-662283.html
Relevancy 44.72%

When I print any webpage in IE10 in Windows 7, the footer contains a file path like file:///C:/Users/username/AppData/Local/Temp/Low/80S1TSTK.htm instead of the URL of the webpage I am printing. In the Page Setup settings of Print Preview I have chosen to print the URL in the footer. This started happening after I reinstalled Windows when my computer got infected.

I have tried the following but I still have the problem.

In my registry I went to the path HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\PageSetup and made sure the footer value is &u&b&d.

When above action did not fix it, I reset Internet Explorer ( http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737). The problem remains. It is still there after IE automatically updated to IE11.

Any help will be appreciated.

A:Footer of printed webpage shows local drive path instead of the webpage url

Look at the page setup in your printer options. Footer should be &u&b&d. If it is, some IE add-on you're using has created the problem.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/footer-of-printed-webpage-shows-local-drive-path-instead-of-the-webpage-url-755489.html
Relevancy 44.72%

My Windows IE8 used to work perfectly, but recently it has stopped working. I have tried all I know to do to fix the problem. Below is my basic computer specifications: Will someone please help me fix this problem?
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: AMD Sempron(tm) Processor 3200+, x86 Family 15 Model 47 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 1
RAM: 446 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6150, 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 57239 MB, Free - 44421 MB;
Motherboard: WinFast, C51MCP51, FAB1.0, WYWU61900467
Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Enabled

Thanks very much
jdortch50

A:Windows IE 8: error message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

Try these simple tests.

Hold the Windows key and press R, then type CMD (COMMAND for W98/WME) to open a command prompt:

In the command prompt window that opens, type type the following commands one at a time, followed by the Enter key:

NOTE: For the items below in red surrounded with < >, see comments below for the actual information content, they are value substitutions from the previous IPCONFIG command output! Do NOT type <computer_IP_address> into the command, that won't work. Also, the < and > in the text is to identify the parameters, they are also NOT used in the actual commands.

Do NOT include the <> either, they're just to identify the values for substitution.

IPCONFIG /ALL

PING <computer_IP_address>

PING <default_gateway_address>

PING <dns_servers>

PING 74.125.45.100

PING yahoo.com

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter to copy the contents to the clipboard.
Paste the results in a message here.

<computer_IP_address> - The IP Address of your computer, obtained from the IPCONFIG command above. (For Vista/Win7, the IPv4 Address)

<default_gateway_address> - The IP address of the Default Gateway, obtained from the IPCONFIG command above.

<dns_servers> - The IP address of the first (or only) address for DNS Servers, obtained from the IPCONFIG command above.

If you are on a machine with no network connection, use a floppy, USB disk, or a CD-RW disk to transfer a text file with the information to allow pasting it here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-ie-8-error-message-internet-explorer-cannot-display-the-webpage.956303/
Relevancy 44.72%

hey im getting the error message "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" whenever i try to veiw the websites onemorelevel.com and dmclanforum.com. i know my connection is working and none of the fixes in the internet exploror trouble shooter work. i have tried everything and the listed sites work on my laptop. im guessing this isnt a common problem that's on my computer. help?

Relevancy 44.29%

When selecting a link utilizing google search the intended link is redirected to some other address Also when looking to download and or sometime browse the following error message quot This program cannot display the webpage quot appears the display Error issue address and Redirect webpage" program "This cannot message Please offer any asistance Thanks Hopps DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Eliza Pam and Doug at on Sun Internet Explorer Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www juno com uSearch Page hxxp www google com uSearch Bar hxxp www google com ie mSearch Page hxxp www juno Redirect address issue and Error message "This program cannot display the webpage" com mStart Page hxxp www juno com mSearch Bar about blank uInternet Connection Wizard Redirect address issue and Error message "This program cannot display the webpage" ShellNext hxxp www bvrpusa com uSearchURL Default about blank mURLSearchHooks AIM Toolbar Search Class f - dc - -bc - e fefafe - c program files aim toolbar aimtb dll BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper e f-c d - d -b d- b d be b - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelper dll BHO - f - d - - d f - c progra spybot SDHelper dll BHO d a - d - d - - e a - c program files siber systems ai roboform RoboForm dll BHO SSVHelper Class bb-d f - c-b eb-d daf d d - c program files java jre bin ssv dll BHO Google Toolbar Helper aa ed - dd- d - -cf f - c program files google googletoolbar dll BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO af de - d - -b fa-ce b ad d - c program files google googletoolbarnotifier swg dll BHO AIM Toolbar Loader b cda -b - eef-a - a ac dbf - c program files aim toolbar aimtb dll BHO Someday Paradise Toolbar f d a- c c- a- - cdbb dc - c program files someday paradise tbSom dll TB amp RoboForm d a - d - d - - e a - c program files siber systems ai roboform RoboForm dll TB E EC -EAA - B - -EE C ACD - No File TB eSnips ed da-e e- - d -a f - c program files esnips SnipBar dll TB AIM Toolbar ecd-cc - -a c- aaccbd - c program files aim toolbar aimtb dll TB Someday Paradise Toolbar f d a- c c- a- - cdbb dc - c program files someday paradise tbSom dll TB amp Google c b - - d - b - a cd f - c program files google googletoolbar dll TB Yahoo Toolbar ef bd -c fb- d - f- d f - TB B EA- - DC -A FC- F D - No File EB Real com fe fa -d c- d - fa- c f afe - c windows system Shdocvw dll EB - a - b-a - c a a - No File uRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exe uRun Aim mRun ClientGW mRun SunJavaUpdateSched quot c program files java jre bin jusched exe quot mRun Lexmark X Series quot c program files lexmark x series lxbfbmgr exe quot mRun QuickTime Task quot c program files quicktime qttask exe quot -atboottime mRun iTunesHelper quot f itunes iTunesHelper exe quot mRun Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot c program files adobe reader reader Reader sl exe quot mRun PCTAVApp quot c program files pc tools antivirus PCTAV exe quot MONITORSCAN dRunOnce RunNarrator Narrator exe mExplorerRun ishst exe ishst exe IE AF - - D -ABEE-C DBF F - c program files siber systems ai roboform RoboFormComFillForms html IE AF - - D -ABEE-C DBF F - c program files siber systems ai roboform RoboFormComSavePass html IE d aa- d - d - - e a - c program files siber systems ai roboform RoboFormComShowToolbar html IE e e dd -d - - b -f ba - windir Network Diagnostic xpnetdiag exe IE FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - c program files messenger msmsgs exe IE B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - CAFEEFAC- - - -ABCDEFFEDCBC - c program files java jre bin ssv dll IE b c c- efa- - f-bcb e a b - ecd-cc - -a c- aaccbd - c program files aim toolbar aimtb dll IE CD F -D E - d - FE- C F AFE - FE FA -D C- d - FA- C F AFE - c windows system Shdocvw dll IE E EC -EAA - B - -EE C ACD - E EC -EAA - B - -EE C ACD Trusted Zone microsoft com download Trusted Zone turbotax com DPF DirectAnimation Java Classes - file c windows java classes dajava cab DPF Microsoft XML Parser for Java - file c windows java classes xmldso cab DPF CCA D- A - E -B - DEE D - hxxp... Read more

A:Redirect address issue and Error message "This program cannot display the webpage"

Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running combofix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/comb...o-use-combofix

Note: Please rename combofix.exe to cfix.exe

* Ensure you have disabled all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/redirect-address-issue-and-error-message-this-program-cannot-display-the-webpage-351519.html
Relevancy 44.29%

i am having a proble it never goes away keep on asking me same question when i clcik allow access keeps on poping up then i have to do alt+ctrl+del to take it out.i posted a image if u dont get me

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2180/untitledyj6.png

Edit: Please use proper thread titles from now on. Thanks.

A:"Do you want to allow this webpage to access your clipboard?" Message pops up.

Look through Advanced Options in IE, there should be an option for "allow paste operations via script." Disable this, and it should stop.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/do-you-want-to-allow-this-webpage-to-access-your-clipboard-message-pops-up.57390/
Relevancy 44.29%

I am randomly getting a diaglog box titled quot Message from webpage quot that contains a poorly worded warning about quot signs of viruses and malware quot when I am surfing the web using IE See the attached screenshot redirects random from and webpage" "Message browser for the full message "Message from webpage" and random browser redirects Once I clear the box using the X button I am redirected to a web site that looks like Windows Security Center and appears "Message from webpage" and random browser redirects to perform a scan that detects hundred of viruses and trojans and whatever browser window s I had open previously are closed Naturally I know this is fake See second screenshot attached I m "Message from webpage" and random browser redirects not sure why I am getting these random redirects I m running Windows -bit I have not been able to find any obvious traces of malware so I am turning to the experts here for assistance Hijack This log below Thanks ------------- Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Unknown Windows WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C Program Files x SonicWALL SSL-VPN NetExtender NEGui exe C Program Files x DynSite DynSite exe C Program Files x DAEMON Tools Lite DTLite exe C Users Mike Program Files x DNA btdna exe C Program Files x CyberLink PowerDVD DX PDVDDXSrv exe C Program Files x Java jre bin jusched exe C Windows Samsung PanelMgr SSMMgr exe C Program Files x Sunbelt Software VIPRE SBAMTray exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files x VMware VMware Workstation vmware-tray exe C Program Files x Adobe Acrobat Acrobat acrotray exe C Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Windows SysWow Macromed Flash FlashUtil c exe C Program Files x Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google ca R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page C Windows SysWOW blank htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEFavClient dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files x Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO SmartSelect - F EE -DAA - - - D EE A - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEFavClient dll O - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - C Program Files x Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEFavClient dll O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files x Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files x QuickTime QTTask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run SBAMTray C Program Files x Sunbelt Software VIPRE SBAMTray exe O - HKLM Run SBRegRebootCleaner C Program Files x Sunbelt Software VIPRE SBRC exe O - HKCU Run DynSite quot C Program Files x DynSite DynSite exe quot O - HKCU Run DAEMON Tools Lite quot C Program Files x DAEMON Tools Lite DTLite exe quot -autorun O - HKUS S- - - Run Sidebar ProgramFiles Windows Sidebar Sidebar exe autoRun User LOCAL SERVICE O ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/message-from-webpage-and-random-browser-redirects.914346/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hello My stepdad clicked infor Virus Virus Notifications/Message False Webpage from a false youtube link and now his computer is getting a false virus popups telling him to download software and what not Here is the log for his computer Also he is running windows bit and I don t know if i can run gmer on it DDS Ver - - - NTFSX Run by george at on Mon Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows Home False Virus Notifications/Message from Webpage Virus infor Premium GMT - Running Processes C Windows system wininit exeC Windows system lsm exeC Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSSC Windows False Virus Notifications/Message from Webpage Virus infor system atiesrxx exeC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Windows System DriverStore FileRepository stwrt inf amd neutral ccf dd cb af STacSV exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceC Windows system atieclxx exeC Windows system Hpservice exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Windows System spoolsv exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Windows System DriverStore FileRepository stwrt inf amd neutral ccf dd cb af AESTSr exeC Program Files LSI SoftModem agr svc exeC Program Files x Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exeC Program Files x McAfee SiteAdvisor McSACore exec PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exeC PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcshield exeC Windows system rundll exeC Windows SysWOW rundll exeC Program Files x McAfee MPF MPFSrv exeC Program Files x McAfee False Virus Notifications/Message from Webpage Virus infor MSK MskSrver exeC Program Files x CyberLink Shared files RichVideo exeC Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Program Files x Yahoo SoftwareUpdate YahooAUService exeC Windows system taskhost exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exeC Program Files IDT WDM sttray exeC Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP MediaSmart SmartMenu exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Advisor HPAdvisor exeC Program Files x Common Files LightScribe LightScribeControlPanel exeC Program Files x Yahoo Search Protection SearchProtection exeC Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exeC Program Files x Sony Sony Picture Utility VolumeWatcher SPUVolumeWatcher exeC Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPHelper exeC Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exeC Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QLBCtrl exeC Program Files x HP HP Software Update hpwuschd exeC Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Wireless Assistant HPWAMain exeC Program Files x McAfee com Agent mcagent exeC Windows bill exeC Program Files x Yahoo Messenger ymsgr tray exeC Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CCC exeC Windows system taskeng exec Program Files x Hewlett-Packard TouchSmart Media Kernel CLML CLMLSvc exec Program Files x Hewlett-Packard Media DVD DVDAgent exeC Windows Microsoft Net Framework v WPF PresentationFontCache exeC Windows system SearchIndexer exeC Program Files x Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqwmiex exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonationC PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exeC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows system wbem wmiprvse exeC Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons Com QLBEx exeC Program Files x Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqToaster exeC PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcsysmon exeC Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Health Check hphc service exec PROGRA COMMON mcafee mna mcnasvc exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exeC Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Program Files x HP Digital Imaging Smart Web Printing hpswp clipbook exec Program Files x MSN Toolbar msntask exeC Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files x Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Program Files x ... Read more

A:False Virus Notifications/Message from Webpage Virus infor

Hello , And to the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Forum. My name is Elise and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.I will be working on your malware issues, this may or may not solve other issues you may have with your machine.Please note that whatever repairs we make, are for fixing your computer problems only and by no means should be used on another computer.The cleaning process is not instant. Logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen. Please reply using the Add/Reply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 5 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, send me or a moderator a personal message with the address of the thread or feel free to create a new one.You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications. The topics you are tracking are shown here.-----------------------------------------------------------If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.If you have already posted a log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.Push the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTListIt.txt Will be openedExtra.txt Will be minimizedPlease download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main MirrorThis version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped MirrorThis version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.-------------------------------------------------------------In the meantime please, do NOT install any new programs or update anything unless told to do so while we are fixing your problemIf you still need help, please include the following in your next replyA detailed description of your problemsA new OTL log (don't ... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/307321/false-virus-notificationsmessage-from-webpage-virus-infor/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi there,

just installed IE9 and the first thing I noticed when I acess some websites is a box in the middle of the page saying " Message from webpage:"Please wait for the page to load..." it is really annoying and pops up several times if I close it or press ok

anyone knows how to disable this?

A:IE9 Message from webpage:"Please wait for the page to load..."

Just get a real browser. FireFox or Chrome. It's so easy!

I used to be hardcore IE user, but since IE9 came up I had to switch.
I am never comming back to IE anymore!!! (it's slow and just a poor browser)

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/156017-ie9-message-webpage-please-wait-page-load.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Greetings,

I have a problem here. My laptop now is using windows 7 operating system. When i want to use wifi it connected but cannot access the webpage. I am using wifi from my android device. Before this my laptop is working normally. I can access to the webpage like usual. But since three days ago it happen. I do not really have any idea what is going on with my laptop or my android device. But my android device can access to internet normally. Please anyone can help me. Thanks in advance.

A:Solved: Connected to wifi but cannot display the webpage(webpage not available)

in run type services.msc and find a service named DNS CLIENT ,right click on it and click restart , now open command prompt type
ipconfig /flushdns
from above it should work still if not , type ncpa.cpl in run , on wireless local area connection right click and select properties , select ipv4 ,click properties and select radio button use the following dns servers either use any of following
google: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 or open dnsL 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 or contact your isp and get dns servers

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-connected-to-wifi-but-cannot-display-the-webpage-webpage-not-available.1089262/
Relevancy 43.86%

I am trying to solve the problem on my friend's laptop. Whenever she accesses one particular site, the page only displays "It Works!" message. I've checked the internet, yes, it's connected, and this only occurs on her laptop. The site can be loaded just fine on other computers.

A:Webpage displays "It Works!" message

I would guess that some browser setting or an add-on (adblock, flashblock, scriptblock, etc.) is preventing the site from working.

Download and install a different browser to her laptop, and try to reach the site with that one, and see if the site displays normally.

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/63444-webpage-displays-works-message.html
Relevancy 43.86%

I am setting up a kiosk for a golfcourse where members are able to access only the course's website and certain linked pages (ie tee time reservations, weather, etc.) Except smack dab in the middle of the page is a link to their facebook page. We do not want to allow facebook access, so it is blocked and displays the "IE cannot display webpage" message along with the Diagnose Connection Problems box. Guests keep getting confused by it and clicking the diagnose button. Is there any way to disable this error message so I have a blank box or a custom message or an image in it's place, or something?

A:Disable "IE cannot display webpage" message?

Seeing that a day has passed with no answers for you, I have one idea. Set up an intranet giving this unit the same privileges you're now giving, but not give it an internet connection.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/disable-ie-cannot-display-webpage-message-583426.html
Relevancy 43%

i canceled out avg removing some virus and i want to know if im still infected.

A:i canceled out avg

i canceled out avg while removing a virus and id like someone to check and see if i still have it heres a malawarebytes anti malaware log:
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4052

Windows 6.1.7600
Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385

2/23/2011 11:49:33 AM
mbam-log-2011-02-23 (11-49-33).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 139191
Time elapsed: 6 minute(s), 48 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/381083/i-canceled-out-avg/
Relevancy 43%

This popup appears on my desktop at random times when random programs are open The popup box does not appear to be affiliated with any type of program nothing appears in the taskbar when the popup window does The popup window is also always quot on top quot of any other window Popup from "Message webpage" even when it is not active For example I can type in this forum while the popup is still in view I "Message from webpage" Popup just have to click "Message from webpage" Popup the x in the corner to close the window but it returns anywhere "Message from webpage" Popup from a few hours to a few days later The popup is below It reads Message from webpage An application error has occurred Error Expected Page file C Program Files x Dell Support Center gs agent common inc cl alert notification js Line I don t think this affects my computer in any way It s just annoying It has been happening for quite a while a few months - I don t remember anything more specific but I don t think it was related to a new installation or anything like that I usually use Firefox as a web browser My PC runs Windows Vista with a Windows upgrade It s a Dell Inspiron laptop Can I get rid of this popup Thanks nbsp

A:"Message from webpage" Popup

uninstall the dell support crapware that is causing it

it isn't malware related so moved to vista forum

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/message-from-webpage-popup.1012351/
Relevancy 42.57%

Please help me with my problem.

When I try to click on most of my websites, the navigation is canceled & it goes to some Google/Dell site with a message that it can't find my website.

Please advise what I need to do to correct this. I will SO MUCH appreciate your advice.

Thanks SO MUCH.
Cealle

Relevancy 42.57%

Hi there

I am currently unable to connect to the Ebay website. When I enter the URL I get an action cancelled page and the url entry is replaced with the following

res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdoclc.dll/navcancl.htm

A reboot doesnt fix the issue.

I have reet IE back to default settings and did an AD-Aware scan, still no joy.

any suggestions as this is driving me mad.

Phil

A:action canceled

Try using a different browser such as Mozilla FireFox http://www.mozilla.com/products/down...win&lang=en-US

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/action-canceled-152121.html
Relevancy 42.57%

I could use a little help on this one cleaned the reg file and now I can not open sites sent to me in news letters. I get this pop up that says, This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer, please contact your system administrator that would be me. I have tried just about everything even gone to Microsoft and tried to find the right file which seems to be missing is inetcpl.cpl and no matter what I do I can not get this to work or find it in my system. The only other thing I know that I can do is reinstall explorer. I am running XP home and Firefox, any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You
CW

A:Operation Canceled

Seems to be a duplicate post, http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/143193/restrictions-in-effect/Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/143201/operation-canceled/
Relevancy 42.57%

From Outlook, I am unable to click on an embedded URL to reach the website. After clicking on the URL, I receive the following "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator."

This is a home computer. I have looked at various fixes but not sure which should used for this fix with Outlook.

Have never logged in previously as Administrator and this has not been an issue.

A:Operation canceled

You are not logged in as administrator. Log in as administrator and you can do anything you want...doc

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/operation-canceled.258312/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hello,
Recently made some updates (few out of many still to go), after last two updates had to restart, then a popup message said to look which updates were installed, the history page opened. There I saw the last new updates succesfull installed, but four others recently installed canceled. Right clicked on one of them and got view details, it said "error code 8024000B" on all four the same error. Did the last two new updated canceled those previous installed or something else. I do not find those canceled on the list of recommended
updates.
Appreciate your answers
Thanks
Moti

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/388576-windows-updates-canceled.html
Relevancy 42.14%

I have this HP Pavilion dv2000, Vista Home Premium 32, when I power it on it automatically runs chkdsk on drive c. It says it is recommended to run but once the timer runs down to cancel it, it auto cancels by itself. Then it will try and boot up but gets to a screen where it is configuring updates 3 of 3. the % never moves on it and after about 2 min. it will restart the laptop and do it all over again. Any help would be very much appreciated.

I also tried restarting it from last known good configuration and it just restarted doing the same thing.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/chkdsk-being-canceled-automatically.958304/
Relevancy 42.14%

Instead of getting my images when surfing webpages some of the images are being displayed by either a red X or a Action Cancelled with a blue I in it I thought perhaps it was a IE flaw and have went into my tools options X canceled or image Action Red advanced and made sure the proper Red X or Action canceled image selections are checked However it didn t solve the problem I then downloaded Netscape and the same problem is occuring it a different browser as well Even in the top of this forum instead of the image that should be displayed to the left of Turn off TSG Ads I get a blue Action cancelled display It appears that the JPG BMP and GIF images are working I can see them fine however it appears the link is broken perhaps with the banner aka animation image Since it is occuring in both browser I am assuming the setting that needs to be fixed it within XP itself and not just the software Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is driving me nuts Becky Attaching picture so you can see It is either this image or a red X I will say that when the Red X is clicked it brings up another browser and the image appears nbsp

Relevancy 42.14%

Hello All , please check my error ,
I found error code 00x80070570 and I can't Install window 7 in Lenovo G470 i5 .

A:Window seven installation is canceled

Welcome to the forum
Try if the following site can help:

[Solved] Error code 0x80070570 installation - general-discussion - windows-7

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/236241-window-seven-installation-canceled.html
Relevancy 42.14%

Hello I m having problems with internet explorer not wanting to show some pics or even some whole pages On certain sections of a web page I get a quot Action canceled internet explorer was unable to link the web page you requested quot Could some one please take a look at my log and help me with this Thank you Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINNT System smss exe C WINNT system winlogon exe C WINNT system services exe C WINNT system lsass exe Canceled Error: Action C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT system spoolsv exe C Program Files Netropa Multimedia Keyboard nhksrv exe C Error: Action Canceled Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C WINNT System CTsvcCDA exe C WINNT System svchost exe C Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton GoBack GBPoll exe C Error: Action Canceled Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton AntiVirus IWP NPFMntor exe C PROGRA NORTON NORTON NPROTECT EXE C WINNT system regsvc exe C WINNT system MSTask exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe C PROGRA NORTON NORTON SPEEDD NOPDB EXE C WINNT system stisvc exe C WINNT Explorer EXE C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SymTray exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINNT System MsPMSPSv exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINNT system devldr exe C Program Files Netropa Multimedia Keyboard MMKeybd exe C Program Files Netropa Multimedia Keyboard mmusbkb exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared WkUFind exe C Program Files Netropa Multimedia Keyboard TrayMon exe C WINNT system UMonit Error: Action Canceled k exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files Netropa Onscreen Display OSD exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe C PROGRA SIMPLE PHOTOS data Xtras mssysmgr exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared wkcalrem exe C Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton GoBack GBTray exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared Security Console NSCSRVCE EXE C WINNT System WBEM WinMgmt exe C Program Files MSN MSNCoreFiles msn exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office WINWORD EXE C Program Files Microsoft Works MSWorks exe C WINNT msagent AgentSvr exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files PokerStars PokerStars exe C Program Files MSN MSNCoreFiles msn exe C Program Files HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http qwest msn com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO CNavExtBho Class - A F D D-E - D -B A - BB FDD - C Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINNT system msdxm ocx O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - C E A- F - E-B E- B - C Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run Synchronization Manager mobsync exe logon O - HKLM Run MULTIMEDIA KEYBOARD C Program Files Netropa Multimedia Keyboard MMKeybd exe O - HKLM Run LoadQM loadqm exe O - HKLM Run UpdReg C WINNT Updreg exe O - HKLM Run AHQInit C Program Files Creative SBLive k Program AHQInit exe O - HKLM Run WorksFUD C Program Files Microsoft Works wkfud exe O - HKLM Run Microsoft Works Portfolio C Program Files Microsof... Read more

A:Error: Action Canceled

Give this a shot...

Download the HostsXpert 3.8 - Hosts File Manager.

Unzip HostsXpert 3.8 - Hosts File Manager to a convenient folder such as C:\HostsXpert
Click HostsXpert.exe to Run HostsXpert 3.8 - Hosts File Manager from its new home
Click "Make Hosts Writable?" in the upper right corner (If available).
Click Restore Microsoft's Hosts file and then click OK.
Click the X to exit the program.
Note: If you were using a custom Hosts file you will need to replace any of those entries yourself.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-action-canceled.556151/
Relevancy 42.14%

How do I remove the "Navagation to web page canceled" box i n lower right hand corner of screen?
tintop

Relevancy 42.14%

I keep getting an action cancelled error where there should be an advertisement or an image. Can someone please help me fix this problem? Here is my hijackthis log:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.97.7
Scan saved at 11:09:03 AM, on 3/28/2004
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\acsd.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG6\avgserv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\crypserv.exe
C:\Program Files\Ahead\InCD\InCDsrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7Debug\mdm.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\AGRSMMSG.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\PANICW~1\POP-UP~2\POPUPS~1.EXE
C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\wt\updater\wcmdmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YPager.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG6\AVGCC32.EXE
C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\HijackThis.exe

R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - {1C78AB3F-A857-482e-80C0-3A1E5238A565} - (no file)
O1 - Hosts: 12.129.205.209 search.netscape.com12.129.205.209 sitefinder.verisign.com
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {1C78AB3F-A857-482e-80C0-3A1E5238A565} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {8F05B1A8-9D77-4B8F-AF54-6B2202066F95} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AGRSMMSG] AGRSMMSG.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG6\avgcc32.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [wcmdmgr] C:\WINDOWS\wt\updater\wcmdmgrl.exe -launch
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PopUpStopperProfessional] "C:\PROGRA~1\PANICW~1\POP-UP~2\POPUPS~1.EXE"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpySweeper] C:\Program Files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe /0
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O8 - Extra context menu item: &iSearch The Web - res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\iSearch\toolbar.dll/SEARCH.HTML
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console (HKLM)
O9 - Extra button: iSearch Toolbar (HKLM)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: iSearch Toolbar (HKLM)
O9 - Extra button: AIM (HKLM)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger (HKLM)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger (HKLM)
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {0E5F0222-96B9-11D3-8997-00104BD12D94} (PCPitstop Utility) - http://www.pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop/PCPitStop.CAB
O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} (Shockwave ActiveX Control) - http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/director/sw.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99F7-4BB4-88D8-FA1D4F56A2AB} (YInstStarter Class) - http://download.yahoo.com/dl/installs/yinst0309.cab
O16 - DPF: {4A3CF76B-EC7A-405D-A67D-8DC6B52AB35B} (QDiagAOLCCUpdateObj Class) - http://aolcc.aol.com/computercheckup/qdiagcc.cab
O16 - DPF: {56336BCB-3D8A-11D6-A00B-0050DA18DE71} (RdxIE Class) - http://207.188.7.150/15341c30904f2b7e9720/netzip/RdxIE601.cab
O16 - DPF: {5D9E4B6D-CD17-4D85-99D4-6A52B394EC3B}
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/Flash/swflash.cab
O16 - DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} (PopCapLoa... Read more

Relevancy 41.71%

On many bootups, though not all, a clipboard type program that I've installed on XP Pro and used from Windows Me is removed automatically from the startup taskbar and has to be restarted from the Desktop icon shortcut. My hunch is that it's bumped by Zone alarm, NAV, or Automatic live update window events.

The program runs and works just fine after restarting but would
appreciate some insight and possible remedy to prevent the need for restarting the program.

TIA
Howard

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/why-is-startup-program-canceled-after-loading.161647/
Relevancy 41.71%

Is it normal practice for Dell to cancel an order without reason than let one reorder for a higher price I ordered an expensive laptop Precision with a Xeon cpu GB of RAM GB SSD and the highest resolution touch screen Price Euro no delivery cost Then the order increased. canceled Order price get canceled and no reason is given I call customer support and they say there is an undefined configuration problem which I didn t get while ordering Customer rep says sorry but you must reorder online and this will not delay the order Order canceled price increased. much nbsp Alright I think this can happen and I ll just reorder online PROBLEM The same configuration now costs euro and there is a delivery fee of euro I see that the discount is now instead of and the delivery fee is no longer free So I call customer support and they tell me that there is nothing they can do too bad One can only order via the internet and the price is the price This is my third Dell laptop and I also bought a Dell server which may also need replacing nbsp However if this is the way Dell treats it s customers I will not be buying Dell in the future And I will strongly advice others to not buy Dell hardware

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19765489
Relevancy 41.71%

This patch is the month of July and for reading there was a percentage of users who had some problems after installing this patch I decided to postpone it for a few days.

Yesterday I installed some patches but I noticed that the KB3079904 is not on the list. There is all those are that deal with W10 but not the 04.

You know if it has been postponed patch for the inconvenience caused some users ?

I'll see if displayed at night in the list.

Cheers.

A:Anyone know if the patch KB3079904 was canceled or something similar ?

If Windows Update doesn't want it, it won't offer it - it's that simple.
KB3079904 is a security update released 16 July - are you sure it hasn't already been installed?

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/379510-anyone-know-if-patch-kb3079904-canceled-something-similar.html
Relevancy 41.71%

To All,

I have been trying to run a disk check in Windows 7 (I have a Toshiba Satellite P505-S8980 with Windows 7 64bit) through a program called tuneup utility program, although in this case I am unsure if it matters.

No matter which option I chose (either fixing bad sectors or not), I am asked to run this on reboot.

When I reboot my laptop, the disk check momentarily begins and then I see "Disk check has been canceled" (or something similar).

Does anyone know why this is happening and what I must do to make it stop?

I read somewhere (I cannot find the link now) that a wireless keyboard may sometimes cause this, but as I have a laptop, I am wondering if it is my wireless mouse?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,

KC

A:Disk check has been canceled on reboot?

Hello KC,

Are you able to run Disk Check (chkdsk) normally through Windows 7 without using that program?

Disk Check

As a test to see if it's your wireless mouse, you can unplug the USB receiver from the laptop for it before restarting the computer to allow chkdsk to run.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/71175-disk-check-has-been-canceled-reboot.html
Relevancy 41.71%

DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Becky at on Sat Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - FW My Security Shield enabled E F - F F- F has request canceled Your Attention! been web page - F- AF BC AB Running Processes C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k WudfServiceGroup svchost exe svchost exe C Program Files Attention! Your web page request has been canceled Common Files Symantec Shared Attention! Your web page request has been canceled ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SPBBC SPBBCSvc exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C Program Files Creative Shared Files CTAudSvc exe svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer exe C Program Files Spyware Doctor BDT BDTUpdateService exe C WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exe C Program Files Logitech iTouch iTouch exe C Program Files Common Files Logitech QCDriver LVCOMS EXE C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Works Shared WkUFind exe C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator DirectCD DirectCD exe C Program Files Logitech QuickCam Quickcam exe C Program Files Yahoo Common YMailAdvisor exe C Program Files Yahoo Search Protection SearchProtection exe C Program Files Mattel Barbie Girls Mattel BarbieGirls Tray exe C Program Files EssentialFax essfaxcontrol exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system CTHELPER EXE C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exe C Program Files Sony PMB PMBVolumeWatcher exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Creative MediaSource Detector CTDetect exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C Program Files Common Files LogiShrd LVMVFM LVPrcSrv exe C Program Files Sony PMB PMBDeviceInfoProvider exe C Program Files Common Files Logishrd LQCVFX COCIManager exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus Rtvscan exe C Program Files Yahoo SoftwareUpdate YahooAUService exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Documents and Settings Becky Application Data U C C LaunchPad exe C Documents and Settings Becky Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www google com uSearchMigratedDefaultURL hxxp www google com search q searchTerms amp sourceid ie amp rls com microsoft en-US amp ie utf amp oe utf uInternet Settings ProxyOverride localhost uSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie uSearchURL Default hxxp www google com search q s uURLSearchHooks Yahoo Toolbar ef bd -c fb- d - f- d f - c program files yahoo companion installs cpn yt dll mWinlogon Shell Explorer exe BHO amp Yahoo Toolbar Helper d -c f - efb- b - eca - c program files yahoo companion installs cpn yt dll BHO Adobe PDF Link Helper df c-e ad- -a -fa c ebdc - c program files common files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelperShim dll BHO Skype add-on mastermind bf b-c d - d - a -a f ba c - c program files skype toolbars internet explorer SkypeIEPlugin dll BHO PC Tools Browser Guard BHO a f d b- - ff -b - cce e - c program files spyware doctor bdt PCTBrowserDefender dll BHO WormRadar com IESiteBlocker NavFilter ca f - f e- b -a e- e e c c - AVG Safe Search BHO Google Toolbar Helper aa ed - dd- d - -cf f - c program files google google toolbar GoogleToolbar dll BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO af de - d - -b fa-ce b ad d - c program files google googletoolbarnotifier swg dll BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper dbc -a - b-bc - c c c a - c program files java jre bin jp ssv dll BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class e e f - ce- c -bc -eabfe f c - c program files java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll BHO SingleInstance Class fdad da - a - fd - c - f ac - c program files yahoo companion insta... Read more

A:Attention! Your web page request has been canceled

Hello and welcome to TSF.

Before we proceed, I'd like to have another rootkit scan.

Due to the restrictions on Windows 7, all tools should be started by right-click > Run as Administrator

Please download Rootkit Unhooker and save it to your desktop.
Double-click RKUnhookerLE.exe to run it.
Click the Report tab, then click Scan
Check Drivers, Stealth Code, Files, and Code Hooks
Uncheck the rest, then click OK
When prompted to Select Disks for Scan, make sure C:\ is checked and click OK
Wait till the scanner has finished then go File > Save Report
Save the report somewhere you can find it. Click Close
Attach it in your next reply.

Note** you may get the following warning. It is ok, just ignore it.

"Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!
It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?"

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/attention-your-web-page-request-has-been-canceled-507935.html
Relevancy 41.71%

I have Windows XP Home on my PC and I am trying to upgrade to Vista Business.

I have walked through the installation process many times - with or without connecting to download updates - and receive the same error message:

"Windows cannot copy file required for installation. The files may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files required for installation are available and restart the installation. Error Code: 0x80070241"

How can I complete the upgrade?

A:Vista Business: The Upgrade was Canceled

Have you removed all of the NON Vista compatible software as listed in the report when you ran the Vista Upgrade adviser?
Also disconnect ALL external devices, such as printers, scanners, PDA's and etc.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-business-the-upgrade-was-canceled.647332/
Relevancy 41.71%

Hello to all,
  Thank you for reading my post. I get the aforementioned error message in Microsoft Office Outlook,  when I try to open any link in a e-mail that I receive. It also states to contact my Administrator. Since I  am the administrator I am at a loss as to what to do. This started happening after an unwitting office    mate allowed windows updates, (all of the updates) to download. I am at my wits end, Can anyone    help? Thanks for your time.
                                                       Newagedavey11 A.K.A. Dave Russell.

A:This operation has been canceled due to restrictions on this computer

Hi,

It's a common problem affecting Outlook and Microsoft have a fix tool available in the following link
Hyperlinks are not working in Outlook

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/571212/this-operation-has-been-canceled-due-to-restrictions-on-this-computer/
Relevancy 41.71%

Running Office 2003 Pro on WinXP Pro.

Yesterday out of the blue when I tried to click on a link in an email, an error box titled MICROSOFT OFFICE OUTLOOK popped up with the msg

"This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Contact your system admin"

My research in Microsoft pubs shows Article 325478 addresses the EXACT problem in Office XP. Windows tech support will NOT release the hot fix to this version of Office....
DOES ANYONE HAVE A FIX?? this is getting to be a pain in the rear...THANX

A:ERROR "This Operation Has been Canceled

Open Internet Explorer, the Web browser you now use, and go to Tools . . . Internet Options . . . Programs and use the Reset Web Settings option (while unchecking the box for "Also reset my home page").

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-this-operation-has-been-canceled.298344/
Relevancy 41.71%

I received notification that 8 important updates were available. My heart sank, but I started Windows Update installing them and went away. When I came back my heart sank further when I found that the updates had been cancelled (see screenshot if I can post one here). Your instructions for posting about failed updates are to download System Update Readiness Tool, which I am supposed to run uninterrupted. It may take a few hours. Sorry, I do not have a few hours. Is there anything I can do in the meantime or do I trash my computer?

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/402394-windows-updates-canceled-nov-9-2016-a.html
Relevancy 41.71%

Hi all, and thanks in advance...

I use Outlook 2003 for email. I had an AOL account set up in Outlook that worked fine. I canceled AOL and the email account turns into a free account.

Now, Outlook cannot send/receive on the AOL account. It asks me for the username and password continuously.

I think the problem is related to the fact that, when a person cancels AOL, their email address turns to @aim.com instead of @aol.com. I've tried changing to imap.aim.com and smtp.aim.com. I've also changing my email address listed as [email protected]

I've done searches and cannot find an answer. AOL won't help me since I don't have a paying account.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!