Windows Support Forum

Blue Page: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGE AREA

Q: Blue Page: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGE AREA

Hey Folks,

I get the good old blue screen when running a video editing software STUDIO 10.7

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGE AREA

I have a nice new Dell Inspiron 6400 with dual Intel T2050 1.60GHz CPUs, 1GB of RAM. I not sure on how to post the message but I try somehow.

Can someone please help me with this???

I thank you all in advance. *dmp file is attached*

Adrian

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Blue Page: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGE AREA

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Blue Page: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGE AREA

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Your minidump crashes at HSFHWAZL.sys. This is your 56k modem driver.

If you don`t use a 56k modem, uninstall it. If you do use it, check for any updated drivers. See HERE for info.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-page-page-fault-in-nonpage-area.68831/
Relevancy 19.35%

Hi, everyone - I have a dell e4300 - actually I have three. On one, when it is plugged in to charge, the blue light that indicates that it is plugged in and charging, which normally would be blue continuously, is blinking, or oscillatiing, off and on.

I bent the pin on the inside of the cord slightly in order to maybe get a better contact, and bent the barrel slightly for same reason - the blinking is the same.

So, it does not quite seem like this is a weak, variable connection. Also, I get the same thing with another charger cable. Does this mean something?

A:Dell e4300 blue light charge indicator blinking

Well ,the more I look at this, the less regular it seems, but it does come on momentarily every several seconds. It sure is not charged up, despite being plugged in for over 24 hours.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-e4300-blue-light-charge-indicator-blinking.208530/
Relevancy 43.43%

I have just installed the latest driver from Kyocera for the FS-1020D. I am using the USB connection. This problem has occurred with Windows 7 Professional and Windows 8.

When I print the page, the print doesn't start until between 5cm and 14cm down the page (I tried printing off 5 pages, the first page started printing 14 cm down, then the remaining 4 pages left a top gap of 5 cm).

Any ideas?

A:Kyocera Fs-1020D - print starting hal-way down page

Cancel this request - I don't understand why, but after I tried printing from the MP tray, it suddenly sorted itself out and is now printing perfectly from both paper trays!

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/kyocera-fs-1020d-print-starting-hal-way-down-page.208284/
Relevancy 42.57%

I have a Windows 7 HP desktop system that is connected to the internet via an ethernet cable. The system says it is connected, and a ping confirms it is accessing the internet. BUT, all the browsers say the computer is not connected to the internet (tried Chrome, Firefox and IE). All of the Microsoft network adapters (6to4, ISATAP adapter, ISATAP adapter #2, Teredo Tunneling Adapter) shown under device manager cannot start (Code 10). the Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller is the only network adapter shown as working properly. What do I need to do to fix this? Let me know if there is any other information needed to help me.

A:Windows 7 computer says connect via ethernet and ping confirms but cannot get to any page

Does your router see this computer on the network?
Are you on Private Network or Home Network?
Is the IP address showing 192.168.x.x or is it showing 169.xx.xx.xx?

NIC network card you can do a few things. You can can disable it and re-able it.
Open dos prompt
type: ipconfig /flushdns
type: ipconfig /release
type: ipconfig /renew

Give this a sec or two.

Now under services.msc (use the control panel and type services)
Select view local services
Scroll down for
DHCP Client (right click and stop it) wait then right click and start it
DNS Client (right click and stop it) wait then right click and start it

If none of the above work go into the device manager. under control panel type: device manager. click on device manager

-Network adapters
-Realtek PCI-e this one uninstall the drivers (BUT DO NOT DELETE THEM)

Two options here.
One: Scan computer for new hardware changes
Two: Reboot the PC

Choose Two, because Windows will re-install the drivers and setup network card settings. for you. The Choosing One would do that same but you really want to flush out any prior issues that got you to this point.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-7-computer-says-connect-via-ethernet-and-ping-confirms-but-cannot-get-to-any-page.207373/
Relevancy 19.78%

This build will be for my 77 year old mother who lives in another state and I am trying to build this as stable and problem free preventative mode as best as I can with the understanding that any hardware can fail at any time.

Anyway, NewEgg is having both their Blue and Black WD 1TB hard drives on sale that goes off of sale after tomorrow. I know Black is often the choice due to build quality and 5 year warranty. However, the Blue would really help budget wise because every dollar counts and it sees many people have had good success with the Blue.

She does MS Office, email, surfing plus she has an online business that keeps her very busy along with uploading a lot of photos.

Thanks.

A:New Build: Western Digital Blue or Black?

Blue. Because of her work tasks.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/new-build-western-digital-blue-or-black.204928/
Relevancy 20.21%

Connected to a PC monitor is Clear but onscreen has a blue haze even on the welcome screen. What can cause this problem? Thank you

A:Blue Green covers everything

Have you tried another monitor? This symptom is usually caused by a bad connection or a bad monitor

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-green-covers-everything.204345/
Relevancy 29.24%

So I realize that this is my computer telling me that it is not getting a connection to the internet So here is a basic diagram of my setup ISP---- gt Cable Modem----- gt New Splitter---------- gt Asus wifi router working --------- gt Desktop IP also connected to wifi My ISP is Charter Com via a Cable Modem From there I go into a TRENDnet ethernet switch splitter From there I have cable that goes to my desktop one cable to goes Area Local Connection 169.254.xxx.xxx to the upper floor to the wifi router Asus RT-N U The router is working fine and I am currently connected to it I have replaced the TRENDnet Switch every ethernet cable except to Asus wifi router This is where it gets stupid I can disconnect the TRENDnet switch and plug in my Desktop with the IP and it works I have researched this topic via forums for the past month and a half and now after fresh installing windows would like to try and get some input of what other might think is going on I am out of options I Local Area Connection 169.254.xxx.xxx had this setup for quite some time with wired and wifi Local Area Connection 169.254.xxx.xxx but just all of a sudden about - months ago after moving my desk and plugging it all in again it stopped working Here is a text format of Ipconfig of my LAC Configuration for interface quot Local Area Connection quot DHCP enabled Yes IP Address xxx xxx Subnet Prefix xx mask InterfaceMetric DNS servers configured through DHCP None Register with which suffix Primary only WINS servers configured through DHCP None As I said I am now running a fresh install of windows with no Bonjour program on it I have released renewed and about other CMD commands that I could think of The internet options for this adapter are set to obtain automatically I have ran about every malware program I can think of So any help would be greatly appreciated nbsp

A:Local Area Connection 169.254.xxx.xxx

Hmm why the splitter BEFORE the router - - that's not the correct way to add a second router

Code:
isp==primary router --- existing PC
to add a second router:

Code:
isp==primary router --- existing PC
|
+--- new router

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/local-area-connection-169-254-xxx-xxx.203909/
Relevancy 19.78%

Alright here we go it s my first time here I don t got any help searching so gonna ask here The first problem is that my notebook has recently a Bad Image error when I try to install programs like if I download in baixaki Advanced SystemCare he tells me that got a bad image Also I can t install so much things and the cleaners anti-virus thanks to that some programs as Fire Fox too here let me show you It doesn t Constantly errors and Bad blue Image screens change the error I think with others it always say this jscript dll and yeah I will not make another thread so I think I am able to show all the problems here I didn Constantly Bad Image errors and blue screens t read rules Second one much KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR blue screen but not frequently sometimes he freezes and does that It already maked it constantly when it was starting and I fixed it I think I think those problems are related to my HD or motherboard isn t it Third one everytime I open chrome he say that he isn t my principal browser and when I click to make it he doesn t do Constantly Bad Image errors and blue screens Also his image is bugged P S I don t remember when exactly this error of Bad Image started I was in the past without it and it suddently appeared I know that can appear by I installing something I was downloading so much in the forums GTA SA Mods P S I play so much games on that frequently War Dota Tibia GTA and others RPG but now only War Dota So waiting if you can help me nbsp

A:Constantly Bad Image errors and blue screens

Sorry I forgot, the KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR was already constantly appearing when I start windows. Not expecified that.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/constantly-bad-image-errors-and-blue-screens.204513/
Relevancy 43.86%

I have an ancient eMachines T- Intel P- Ghz single core Prescott I m running XP-SP fully updated with the exception of SP- If I install SP I lose the ability to do a repair install My AV product is AVG Free This thing s Loading Firefox Page with Slow my Slow Page Loading with Firefox go to erotica finder Trust me I don t log in to my bank with it Anyway it seems terribly slow at loading pages with the CPU at or pushing usage I can t load more than one page at a time Slow Page Loading with Firefox or I get a quot problem server reset before page loaded quot type error Once the other page s have loaded a simple reload page command establishes the connection Firkefox Slow Page Loading with Firefox ver is the browser of choice with quot NoScript quot installed I just did a repair install of the OS which is the only way I could get it to reload the internet driver Intel Pro That doesn t seem to have helped My question is I want anybody s best opinion as to whether this level of performance is what I should expect as typical with this rig or is it just plain worn out and I should retire it with full military honors nbsp

A:Slow Page Loading with Firefox

Try disabling no script. That may be eating up all your resources and slowing down the loading of webpages. If that doesnt work, try another browser like Chrome. I would try completely clean installing windows rather than repairing it since just repairing will not clear anything such as viruses off of the PC. Malware could be another culprit and clean installation will allow you to wipe it out.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/slow-page-loading-with-firefox.202610/
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi,

I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to help with a problem. I am connected to my internet network on my PC through an Ethernet cable, but cannot access the internet through a browser or anything else. This is the second time this week this has happened. I had a separate PC issue early this week which caused me to reinstall windows. I have had the issue with connecting to the internet occur twice now since reinstalling windows, both times after installing windows updates. I resolved the first occur acne by having my ISP come out. I do not know what they did to fix the problem, only that the router was not the source, and he changed something while logged into the modem settings. Any help would be appreciated.

A:Cannot open web page, connected to router

First get a command prompt and then issue these to commands
ping 8.8.8.8
nslookup www.google.com

both should give some answers, neither should timeout or show errors

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cannot-open-web-page-connected-to-router.202181/
Relevancy 29.24%

So I was starting my laptop when suddenly I found this error :

(BIOS Date:06/08/09 16:37:07 Ver: 1.40
CPU: Inter(R) Core (TM)2 Duo CPU P7350 2.00GHz

Speed : 2.00 GHz

Initializing USB Controllers .. Done
4096MB OK

Auto-Detecting AHCI PORT 1..IDE Hard Disk
Auto-Detecting AHCI Port 4.. ATAPI CDROM
SATA Port1 TOSHIBA MK4055GSX FG011M

S.M.A.R.T. Capable and Statues OK

SATA Port4 HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GU10N Devices...

00USB mass storage devices found and configured.

Checking NVRAM....

Not enough space in Runtime area!!. SMBIOS data will not be available

Press F1 to Resume )

I pressed F1 but it didn't resume. I waiting for that NVRAM check but its not getting any results and there's no loading bar to show me the process.
So cannot use my laptop now...

Any idea how to fix it ?

PS. it hard-boot last time I used it because it was out of battery but I didnt install any programs or software..
And I cannot open the Bios setting menu to edit anything

A:Not enough space in runtime area

The bios CMOS battery on the motherboard may have died...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/not-enough-space-in-runtime-area.200279/
Relevancy 43.43%

I have a client that has been asking me about a way to monitor internet activities or to get email addresses for people who use his wifi hotspots He owns a chain of restaurants and essentially wants a system page access? restaurant hotspot for Login that retrieves people s email addresses when they connect so he can send them promotional emails Personally I think this is a terrible idea but professionally I have to give him my opinion I was going to suggest that he have a sign in page that the router directs traffic to before it gives full connectivity to the user Login page for restaurant hotspot access? This page would Login page for restaurant hotspot access? have a user agreement that allows for sending promotional emails I ve seen these at airports and some other businesses and I hate them but this seems to be the least morally objectionable way to do what he s asking rather than implementing a shady web traffic monitoring system I m pretty sure all this would take would be to have the DHCP managed by a server that through the dns sends all traffic to a page that requires registering a login before granting full access to the network Has anyone done something like this themselves or have a suggestion for a method or application that aids in something like this Thanks nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/login-page-for-restaurant-hotspot-access.200163/
Relevancy 29.24%

Hi this is my first thread here on Techspot I ve been wanting to find other people in the area that are interested in overclocking as in area overclockers for Myrtle the Looking Beach well I ve been overclocking since the AthlonXP to my current i K I ve now reached the point where I now need to take the next step in to extreme overclocking delidding L N Dry Ice and would prefer to meet up with others that have experience in these areas as well as just meet new people that have the same interest Personally I ve always been big on breaking DMark records My current build holds the record for Firestrike not extreme with a Core i K and GTX and rd Looking for overclockers in the Myrtle Beach area place for Extreme settings I spent hours trying to get the nd place spot on extreme and to get first I ll need to push the CPU over Ghz which I can t do on air or water Since everyone has their own talents I thought it d be fun to recruit a team and see what we can come up with Plus I may be able to help push your hardware further So if anyone lives in the area and is interested please hit me up nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/looking-for-overclockers-in-the-myrtle-beach-area.199049/
Relevancy 19.35%

Hi all got memory stick and got loads of music pictures etc on there and on a external hard drive but when ever I try to put it al back on laptop or pc it shows with all blue dots and cant do nothing can anyone help thanks in advance

UPDATE>>> I TRIED different memory sticks and different hard drive so assuming problem lies with the files on my laptop how can I fix this please any help welcome

A:Blue dots when tranferring stuff from dongle to laptop

hi can anyone help with this [roblem any suggestions welcome​

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-dots-when-tranferring-stuff-from-dongle-to-laptop.195178/
Relevancy 19.78%

What the title says. I am looking for the best air mover for the lowest sound in that range. Im not expecting close to the best I can get at all.

I dont care about sound THAT much, but my PC now gets rather loud under load and I just want to make sure a bunch of fans (5 or 6) wont contribute to noise.

Oh and also, I just want 2 blue LED ones-im getting a corsair C70 and that already comes with 3 fans so I should be plenty set after that

A:Best blue LED 120mm case fans for $15 (each)

I recommend these:
Xigmatek XAF-F1256
Cooler Master JetFlo 120
Cougar 12CM
Enermax Vegas Duo - Haven't tried this, but people say it is a good fan. It has 2 colors also.

These are cheaper, but more noisy options:
Rosewill RFA-120-BL - recommended over the CM one below
Cooler Master 120MM Blue LED

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/best-blue-led-120mm-case-fans-for-15-each.195161/
Relevancy 30.1%

Hello, I'm David, and I am having problems with packet loss. I usually use internet to watch videos, play some games and what not, but recently I started experiencing lags. I googled it up, and then tried to see if my pc had packet loss (pinged google.com -t). I had a 6% packet loss. Then I tried it on my other pc (it is connected to the same router and is half a meter away from other one). It had 0% packed loss. Then I remembered that recently I downloaded some programs and stuff on the pc with the packet loss. Could it be the cause of my packet loss? Thank you to all who at least read my delema.

A:Internet packed loss. (Could it be a programs fault?)

What Router brand and model are you using?
Are you connected wired or wireless?
Are you connected 100mbps or 1.0 Gbps.
Have you upgraded the firmware on the router lately?
Also have you upgraded the drivers on the PCs network cards?
Have you ever power cycled the power on the router or modem?
Any switches connected to the router? If so, try a different port.
Have you tried a different port on the router?

Packet loss in a router means the router started degrading on the ports side.
Device could be overheating or just have duff ports (bad)
In your case you can also.

1. Backup config settings in the Router
2. Do a Factory Reset will wipe all prior settings out
3. Restore Backup config settings in the Router

If all was tried you should consider replacing the router only as option though.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/internet-packed-loss-could-it-be-a-programs-fault.194386/
Relevancy 19.35%

I've got an Infoprint 1534 that is putting a thin blue streak down the left side of all pages. Someone told me they empty the waste canister when this happens, is that right? I'm not very knowledgeable about printers. There's what appears to be a "waste canister" on the left side which comes out and is full of dark coloured fine dust. Do I dump this out? Any direction is greatly appreciated.

A:Blue streak down side of papers from colour printer

I guess so. Waste is waste! Printers can do funny things when they aren't configured correctly. I'd say that dust is rubbing on each page as it comes out.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-streak-down-side-of-papers-from-colour-printer.193767/
Relevancy 19.78%

Hi all for a while now I been plugging external monitor into my laptop as I do karaoke some times always been fine but now all of a sudden when I plug it in the screen on monitor goes red & blue . tried 4 different monitors and all do the same so was thinking is it a simple driver issue or has something come loose inside on the vga port.. went to a shop and they wanted £90 no wayyyy . all help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated .. thanks

A:External monitor red & blue when plugged into laptop

Are you using the same cable when you tested w/ 4 monitors? Something similar happened to me a while back and it was due to a bent pin. I was able to straighten it and fixed the problem.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/external-monitor-red-blue-when-plugged-into-laptop.193057/
Relevancy 18.92%

I have a Sony Vaio VGN-FZ18E which is experience some major problems at the moment.
Firstly, I get 'nvlddmkm' problem about every 10mins or thereabouts which causes the screen to lock, go fuzzy, blank the screen and then revive and become functional again.

This can eventually, or straight away, lead to a total fuzzy screen lock-up where I simply have to hit the off button to restart the computer.
This is also interspersed by various other screens such as those below; mixed pages, blue screen, which seem to have come from the Matrix.

The computer is about four years old and the front left of it can get very hot.
Is it just knackered?
Would a re-format and re-install do the trick?

Any ideas or solutions?

Cheers,
Tom.

A:Major Sony VAIO problems - graphically, freezes, blue screens etc

The Nvidia graphics chip on the motherboard is probably over heating. The CPU/GPU cooling port may be clogged with dust or the thermal pads or paste need to be cleaned and replaced

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/major-sony-vaio-problems-graphically-freezes-blue-screens-etc.189216/
Relevancy 28.81%

Anyone suggest some upgrades (if any?) for this old beast, current stats:

LAPTOP: Alienware Area-51® m7700
Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 670 Desktop Processor w/ HT Technology 3.8GHz 800MHz FSB 2MB
Memory: 3GB Dual Channel DDR2 SO-DIMM at 533MHz - 2 x 512MB / 2 x 1024MB
Hard Drive: 100GB 7,200 RPM
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce Go 7900 GTX
Monitor: 17" WideXGA+ 1440 x 900 LCD Display
Sound Card: Intel® 7.1 High-Definition Audio
Mouse: USB Logitech® G5 Laser Gaming Mouse
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519)

A:Upgrade suggestions for Alienware Area-51 m7700

Not much point upgrading, that's quite an old machine. You're better off saving up and building a new system.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/upgrade-suggestions-for-alienware-area-51-m7700.187186/
Relevancy 44.29%

I have made a mistake in my computer and I do not know what I did or where I did it to create the screen to become black when I go to a second screen. I can open a website fine, but when I go to a second page it comes up black with only very light grey printing. Can someone walk me through changing this back from black to a more readable color?
Oh, I forgot to tell that I have Windows 7 on this laptop.

A:Opening second page comes up black

Are you talking about an external monitor connected to the laptop?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/opening-second-page-comes-up-black.184086/
Relevancy 28.38%

Hey guys My internet provider has just recently been switched to Time Warner Cable They came by and hooked everything up to my desktop and my internet worked for that day The next day I had to call technical support and road runner services because my computer says I m connected but I m not sending nor receiving area Missing network connection and local controller any packets Road Runner took me through Device Manager where I noticed a big yellow question mark near Other Devices Network Controller Also after going through my Network Connections there s no Local Area Connection listed The techs responded that they couldn t help me unless I fixed my computer software I have already tried going through Computer Management and checking Plug And Play Services amp RPC Missing network controller and local area connection Services Any other suggestions are much appreciated I m currently working off of my laptop because I can t get online with my desktop Any requested information would just Missing network controller and local area connection be done by my usb flash Missing network controller and local area connection drive Thank you so much for your time nbsp

A:Missing network controller and local area connection

Open device manager. Uninstall those device with ? on them. Reinstall drivers for your network adapter.

What devices are listed under network adapter?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/missing-network-controller-and-local-area-connection.174762/
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi Everyone Desperately in need of help right now I m now currently unable to load ANY page which requires a login eg Hotmail Youtube any load which a page Can't requires login Login Page Facebook Yahoo Login Page etc I came across this forum and wanted to post a new Can't load any page which requires a login thread to look for help regarding my problem but this forum also required me to make an account BUT since I m unable to load any log in pages I can t load the log in page to my email too I m a computer newbie so I m really at a loss right now This login problem does not only apply to my computer though other computers in my house my iPhone and my PS also have the log in problem with any application or website with requires a login I m guessing it has something to do with either my Router or my ISP But I have no idea where to start or what to do to find out what s the problem I doubt it s a malware or any kind of bug though But just to confirm what can I do Any help is greatly appreciated PLEASE and thanks nbsp

A:Can't load any page which requires a login

JuicyDragon said:

This login problem does not only apply to my computer though, other computers in my house, my iPhone and my PS3 also have the log in problem with any application or website with requires a login. I'm guessing it has something to do with either my Router or my ISPClick to expand...

Good guess; common symptom across multiple devices implies something higher up in the network.
I suspect you have a port problem for port 443, secured http (HTTPS://)

Using a wired connection to your router, launch a browser and enter the router IP address as if it were a URL. This will access the router config page but should prompt for the admin/pwd.

Now you need the Admin-id, password and the IP address of your router, all of which are make/model dependent - - Please post the name/model number of your router so we can continue . . .

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-load-any-page-which-requires-a-login.172593/
Relevancy 29.24%

There is a laptop I want to purchase which is described to have an "intermittent graphics fault" where the screen turns green.
I have read that this is definitely a hardware error, some pointing out the video cable as being loose.
I was wondering if you guys are familiar with this problem and what is required to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

A:Laptop screen turns green; intermittent graphics fault

Honestly, I would avoid any laptop that has that issue because you don't know what is causing it and if you have to replace the screen the cost is often more than what you would pay for a new system.

Can you link us to this laptop or give us more details about this unit?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/laptop-screen-turns-green-intermittent-graphics-fault.170726/
Relevancy 27.95%

I'm missing the "local area connection" for a Dell Inspiron 1300 laptop. Hence, I cannot seem to connect to the net.

Anybody got any solutions?

Thanks in advance.

A:Local area connection missing, Dell Inspiron 1300

Is your wireless working? Go under your BIOS and see if the WiFi is enabled or functioning. Download any BIOS updates, WiFi drivers update an etc.. If all is done and you still have the issue. Buy USB WiFi NIC Dongle and test that and see if you can get LAN or WAN connection.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/local-area-connection-missing-dell-inspiron-1300.168709/
Relevancy 17.63%

dell xps m wont start up blue power light and bluetooth light stay on i have been searching posts in other forums as well as this one and i thought i d narrowed it down to the graphics card i was right to an effect my approach was to take the xps apart following dells website documents while i had the top dvd drive off i up, stay XPS light start m2010 on Bluetooth Dell blue light power won't and noticed that the graphics card screws Dell XPS m2010 won't start up, blue power light and Bluetooth light stay on were really loose this was my first job i tightened these The top dvd drive i re-connected but propped it up at an angle so i could still see motherboard and parts warning be carefull electric attached power cable and pressed power button after half a dozen times pressing this it came to life I noticed my fans were working and thought this might not be my motherboard after all no overheating happening then it froze on windows xp it Dell XPS m2010 won't start up, blue power light and Bluetooth light stay on was a start another to ten times pressing power button it worked again this time not freezing went into bluetooth with usb mouse and paired keyboard made system restore point and restarted It took maybe times with it being glitchy freezing not powering up but when it does load xp without freezing try restarting windows xp and then it eventually finds its feet my xps is running ok now jimb nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-xps-m2010-wont-start-up-blue-power-light-and-bluetooth-light-stay-on.167944/
Relevancy 29.24%

Hi,

I installed SpeedFan yesterday, and shortly after I started hearing this barely audible sort of "screeee.. screee" coming from the fan area. I can hear the fan is working fine, and SF says my temps are normal (around 48c to 50c when idle, maxing at just over 60c when streaming video or playing a game) so my fan doesn't seem to be dying. But I don't know anything about computers, so I don't know.

I talked to an ACER guy (my laptop is an Aspire 5252) and he said use an air duster to clear out dust. I did, and I think I did it right, but the little whine is still there.

Do I need to send my laptop in for repairs?

A:Small sound coming from fan area

I have noticed noises like that in a lot of computer components and laptops. For example, my video card makes an audible noise like the one you described that is not the fan during the loading screens of certain games. From what I have read, this is not a problem, and is just a byproduct of current flowing through certain components.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/small-sound-coming-from-fan-area.167387/
Relevancy 43.86%

Whenever i type in my ip address in my internet address bar(192.168.x.y) the page brings me to "Unable to connect" "FireFox cannot establish a connection to the server 192.168.x.y". I have also tried it in IE but it just google searches my IP Address. Also this problem is usually off and on. One day i can get on and the next day it wont let me access the page.

A:Cannot connect to my router's web page via IP address

first, get a command prompt and enter IPCONFIG

the last line shown as the Default address is your router's address.

If that's the address you already attempted, then

download LSPFIX,
install and run from an ADMIN login, reboot the system and then try accessing your router again.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cannot-connect-to-my-routers-web-page-via-ip-address.166074/
Relevancy 19.35%

MY mother has a Dell Laptop with Windows Vista. After the computer being on a bit the fan starts making this horrible sound and sometimes the she gets the blue screen and causes the computer to restart. Anyone ever seen or heard of this?

A:Dell laptop makes horrible noise then blue screens

Hmm, interesting.

Does the laptop appear to be getting hotter and hotter as you use it? Are you sure that the fan is actually spinning/the cause of the sound.

Sounds to me like the fan could be faulty. I've also had large clumps of dust (Large enough to stop the fan spinning) caught in the fanblades, meaning I had to disassemble the laptop to resolve the issue.

You could try giving the fan/air filter a blow out with compressed air and see what happens/if it improves. Also make sure that the fan is actually spinning to start with.

What does the noise sound like also?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dell-laptop-makes-horrible-noise-then-blue-screens.163915/
Relevancy 29.24%

Hi All,
I heard a noise form my HP ProLiant ML110 G4 tower and it sounded like a fan or hard drive was going on its last leg. I opened the tower and saw the fans running, I shutdown and unplugged the rear fan powered up and still there, tried the cpu fan still there, tried the power to the hard drive and still there, tried the sata cable and power still there. Each time I would put each item back and try the next. I had a ground strap on the whole time. It really sounded like it was coming from inside the cpu heat sink? Where the fan is bolted to. It kind of stopped now, do I just wait for something to fail or does this sound familiar to anybody? Thanks for any help.
Frank

A:Noise from CPU area now HP ProLiant

You could remove the CPU's heatsink and fan. Clean off the old thermal paste and apply fresh paste to see if the noise stops

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/noise-from-cpu-area-now-hp-proliant.162157/
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi everyone out there. I have been working on a emachine desktop that the customer could not get there ie to work. Well I did what I had to to find out that the adapter was bad so I replaced it with an usb network adapter. now it is saying that it is connected but ie will still not display the page. I have made sure that the settings are automatically detected. I need serious help. I know it's something simple. I have reset my router and modem and it still displays the same msg. I have a laptop connected to the same router and modem and its connection is fine. On the desktop I'm even able to update programs on the computer but ie just won't work. What could be wrong? Pls hlp!

A:Internet connected, but IE cannot display this page

You might want to check to be sure the browser is not in offline mode, especially if other network functions are working.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/internet-connected-but-ie-cannot-display-this-page.162855/
Relevancy 19.78%

Hi i went to my pc this morning and the monitor light just keeps flashing blue ive turned the power all off and restarted several times but still no display and still blue flashing light i did clean the dust out of my pc a week ago all worked fine after im really at a loss of wat to try anyone there that might be able to suggest wat i do i was thinking of sending my pc monitor to be repaired but i worried they will say all sorts of things are wrong when it might be something simple its not under warranty anymore many My monitor flashing blue display light, a LG no has thanks helen just tried turning pc after disconnecting my monitor lead and my pc is now making a rather loud whirling noise i My LG monitor has a flashing blue light, no display plugged the lead back in and isstill flashing blue and pc isstill now making the whirlinf sound its my monitor not pc ive tried a different monitor and my pc works fine on it any advice on wether to buy a new monitor or is it worth geting this one fixed nbsp My LG monitor has a flashing blue light, no display

A:My LG monitor has a flashing blue light, no display

lg monitor

helen36 said:

any advice on wether to buy a new monitor or is it worth geting this one fixed?Click to expand...

Assuming that the monitor in question is a LCD ?
You could hold a torch up close to the screen and if you can see the normal screen (the one that's there normally there when your computer boots) then the problem is the back-light for the screen -may be repairable.

helen36 said:

the monitor light just keeps flashing blueClick to expand...

However you might also find on the monitor manufacturers site a list of "Blink-codes" which will be interpretative in much the same way as Morse Code. And this may have implications to what is actually wrong internally with the unit.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/my-lg-monitor-has-a-flashing-blue-light-no-display.162725/
Relevancy 19.35%

I just recently tried my hand at building my own pc and im not getting a first boot screen and well im pretty sure the motherboard is getting power since the cpu fan is spinning and everything of that nature. But no bios setup screen and i didnt think my cpu was fried or damage but when i lifted it out of the motherboard theres three pins that are blue on the top left of the cpu could this mean that my processor is bad i dont have a spare to test right now just wondered if anyone had any ideas what might be going on.

This is what i got

Gigabyte GA-H67M-D2 Mobo
Intel i5 2300 2.8ghz
Kingston 2gb Ram x2 KHX1600C9D3B1K2/4GX
Sparkle ATX 500W PSU

It came together in a kit so i assumed everything was compatible if anyone can help me id appreciate it

A:Not getting BIOS setup screen, 3 pins on processor blue

I'll assume the 3 pins are in the corner indicating the orientation of the CPU. Start out simple and take the mobo out of the case and put in on some cardboard and try to power it with just ram, cpu, and cpu cooler attached. If you get a screen, you should be ok.

if your pins are "burnt" then yeah, that's bad - you got a short.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/not-getting-bios-setup-screen-3-pins-on-processor-blue.160812/
Relevancy 18.92%

I recently bought a computer in december last year Dell Intel R Xeon R CPU GHz GHz GB of RAM Running on Windows XP professional and with blue restarting devices No screen BIOS and AHCI not problems issues installed, found, an ASUS EAH silent GB graphics card and yes all drivers are installed and up No devices found, AHCI BIOS not installed, blue screen issues and problems restarting to date The problem i have is that when i turn my computer on it says no devices found and that AHCI BIOS is not installed and when i am on my computer mostly when playing games No devices found, AHCI BIOS not installed, blue screen issues and problems restarting my screen which is an Akura quot LCD TV DVD combi goes to blue screen and says no signal and any music that was playing becomes a loud repeated thumping like when a cd gets stuck The only option i have is to turn the computer off via the on off button by holding it in until it turns off After this my computer wont restart for - tries and instead when i press the on button a small lights up on the front and it makes a second buzzing noise repeated with a second inbetween and does not load up so i have to turn it off via the button Any ideas whats wrong and what does AHCI BIOS not installed actually mean nbsp

A:No devices found, AHCI BIOS not installed, blue screen issues and problems restarting

Do you have a single drive or multiple drives setup in a RAID configuration? The message you are seeing is fine (and normal) if you have no RAID. It usually will just pass it so quickly that you didn't notice it was there. How long have you let the pc set at that error message?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/no-devices-found-ahci-bios-not-installed-blue-screen-issues-and-problems-restarting.160767/
Relevancy 43.86%

Hp laserjet 5p

Wont print whats shown to be print from adobe reader or paint. I used windows xp drivers to install this. Hp doesnt have drivers for this printer. When I all it prints is 2 pages with one of letters on one and bar of ink on the other.

A:Printer won't print what's shown on the page

Does sound like the wrong printer driver.
Which Windows system are you using? I am guessing you are running Vista or 7, and using an XP printer driver.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/printer-wont-print-whats-shown-on-the-page.160480/
Relevancy 28.38%

Hi guys, i have recently received a message telling me that a network cable is unplugged. Usually i have this problem with local area connection 2, but it always resolves itself while this one does not. I have tried unplugging my dlink and plugging it back in. please give me any suggestions! Sorry if this sounds dumb to you, much appreciated!

A:Local Area Connection [A network cable is unplugged]

Are using a laptop or desktop, if your on a laptop will say that because your not plugged in the LAN on your laptop which you do not need if it is wireless, but if it is your desktop and you are connect to your router it could be that the NIC card is at fault go into device manager to see if there is any problems with NIC card.

1.Also check your network cables make sure they are in secure.

2. Make sure your network adapter is up to date and working.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/local-area-connection-a-network-cable-is-unplugged.159744/
Relevancy 17.2%

Hi CPU Intel Core QUAD Motherboard AsRock x TurboTwins Ram DDR x GB GHz brand Hynix GPU ATI HD PSU Corsair W OS Windows Custom previous screen black in screen after goes blue The (even BIOS) build I installed Civilization and directX as well because I was asked to The screen goes black after previous blue screen (even in BIOS) during the installation After few minutes of being in the game a blue screen popped up I do not know what message was on there I restarted the computer and system recommended to run the fix mode I launched it and after a while I was advised to bring the settings back to the restore point I acknowledged this but then all I saw was a black screen Since then after The screen goes black after previous blue screen (even in BIOS) each restart the screen goes black If I manage to go to BIOS after - seconds the screen goes black I cannot even reinstall Windows Those - seconds in BIOS are The screen goes black after previous blue screen (even in BIOS) enough to check the temperatures on CPU and MB they are around degrees Celsius so overheating is not the problem I connected the monitor with my laptop and it works so monitor is fine There are no loose connections There is no dust and debris - this system is months old Problem might be in the graphics card Several weeks ago the screen used to go grey after playing Fallout for - minutes I disabled the audio on the card and that solved the problem However Windows still indicated that there is something wrong with the GPU on the other hand drivers were up-to-date Can anyone help please Or let me know what you think might be wrong Thanks nbsp

A:The screen goes black after previous blue screen (even in BIOS)

Since you are having a graphics issue in both the BIOS startup screen and while Windows is open, it does sound like a graphics card problem and not a driver problem. Do you have another graphics card to substitute for test purposes?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/the-screen-goes-black-after-previous-blue-screen-even-in-bios.158751/
Relevancy 29.24%

Let me tell you a bit about my set-up. I am running Windows 7 Ultimate and my internet connection is via a Bt homehub.
My problem is every time I start up my PC I don't have internet connection.
The only way to get it is to go to local area connection and disable it, then go back in and enable it and then I have internet access.
I have taken screen shoots of whats happening.
Not sure if the file has uploaded so sorry if you don't see it. New to this site so having to get used to it.

Alan

Can any one see the word file I attached as I can't.

Alan

A:Local Area Connection

Assuming that's a wired and not wifi connection.

Before you boot, disconnect from the BT and let the system present the desktop, then
connection to the BT, wait 30sec and you should have a connection.

Your Firewall should be left active

Like to see the View Connections, but copy the text from this and past into your follow-up:
start->Run->enter IPCONFIG /ALL

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/local-area-connection.156433/
Relevancy 18.92%

For a while now, I've been curious to know what the differences are in the Western Digital Caviar Series.
So far as I know, Black is high performance, Green is eco-friendly and slow, but I'm not sure what the Blue series has to offer, other than a lower price tag.
Can anyone clearify what the techinical differences are between Black and Blue? For high performace reasons, I bought the Black series for my tower, but what would I have been missing out on had I gone for the Blue series?

Thanks in advance.

A:Western Digital hard drives: The differences between Black and Blue Series

In theory, the Black is supposed to be the faster drive. In actuality, there isn't much between them. Speed rather depends on platter size and cache - The Black drives are either 32 or 64Mb cache, while the Blue drives top out at 32Mb.
Black drives carry a five year warranty, while Blue drives are three years which is probably of more significance.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/western-digital-hard-drives-the-differences-between-black-and-blue-series.155690/
Relevancy 20.21%

I am experiencing blue shadows to the right of objects on my screen, but only some objects. For instance, all of this text has the shadows, as does my cursor over the text box and interactive objects on wepages, but my background image on my desktop and my cursor when over any part of my desktop are not shadowed. File folders and the like do not have the shadows, whereas they seem to appear in all applications. (I just tested pdfs and paint, they've both got the shadows next to all dark spots.)

Any ideas? I don't even know where to start. First noticed this after a restart a few hours ago.

A:Blue shadows, but only for some objects

Try another monitor or try your monitor on another PC to eliminate that as a possibility. However, it sounds like the graphics card is failing. You could try to reinstall or update the graphics driver since it costs nothing to try.

What graphics adapter do you have?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-shadows-but-only-for-some-objects.155139/
Relevancy 21.5%

Running XP on 2 computers. Have them connected by a router. I set the router IP to 192.168.3.1 Everything connects great! When I connect to a wireless network, it all connects, but doesn't work ("connection timed out" or "Page not found" errors. The wire connection shows an IP of 192.168.2.1. If I disable my Local Area Network, the internet connects perfectly. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY I CAN USE MY LOCAL AREA NETWORK AND THE WIRELESS CONNECTION AT THE SAME TIME! Frustrating to the max! Any network specialists out there who can tell me how to fix this? Thanks!!!

A:Conflict between "Wireless Network Connection" & "Local Area Connection"

berkeleygh said:

Running XP on 2 computers. Have them connected by a router. I set the router IP to 192.168.3.1 Everything connects great! When I connect to a wireless network, it all connects, but doesn't work ("connection timed out" or "Page not found" errors. The wire connection shows an IP of 192.168.2.1.Click to expand...

You should know that x.x.2.1 is incorrect. For the router address shown, all devices that connect to it *must* be 192.168.3.x where x > 1 and < 255.

I would suspect that you have some static configuration data in the devices.

You want your router to offer DHCP in the range 2->32 (that's more than enough) and
you want all systems to use DHCP for the IP address and DNS settings.

Remove anything in the Alternative Configurations

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/conflict-between-wireless-network-connection-local-area-connection.154215/
Relevancy 19.78%

hi new here and im trying to figure out a problem i had with my laptop. I turned it on and got the blue screen of death saying that windows encounter a problem and needs to shut down to protect the computer. That is a far as i got on reading it before it shut down, and now it wont even turn back on. the only thing that turns on is the power light and that is it. is there a way to fix it or is it just dead completely.I dont hear anything when i turn it on either is just the ights. im completely stumped and need a little help thanks

A:Blue screen on my laptop and now it wont turn on

what is the make and model of the laptop and have you made any hardware changes recently?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-on-my-laptop-and-now-it-wont-turn-on.151487/
Relevancy 20.21%

Recently my LCD monitor blue and Red screen on lines started showing red and blue lines in certain areas of the screen especially outlining images I at first thought that someone had tinkered with the monitor display settings and made the reds and blues more intense but I found that messing around with the color settings did nothing to Red and blue lines on screen get rid of these lines My monitor then died a few days Red and blue lines on screen later although I m not sure if it s a coincidence so I Red and blue lines on screen replaced it with an older monitor and that one as well showed the red and blue lines so I replaced it again with the same result I figured that it s not a problem with the monitor because I took a screenshot of my problem saved it as a png file and emailed it to myself on another computer and on that computer the red and blue lines do not appear in the image I have an NVIDIA GeForce SE nForce video card that came with the computer and my OS is Windows -bit Any help is much appreciated thanks nbsp

A:Red and blue lines on screen

You have to swap out the graphics card. It's really the only way to eliminate the video card as the source of the problem. Goofy lines like that can be symptomatic of the video card failing. If the driver in the machine didn't have a problem before, and there haven't been any other major changes in the hard or software configuration, stands to reason that the card is the prime suspect.

I'm not exactly sure where in the video system a screen shot is taken, but it seems certain it's well before that actual screen output. Were we using the same video connecting cable on all the different screens? Beause you might try another monitor cable first if it was.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/red-and-blue-lines-on-screen.151373/
Relevancy 18.92%

Hi Everyone I m having some weird problems with my Dell Inspiron laptop While using my laptop I got a quot paged wavy Windows, startup, not blue 9400 on Dell Weird Inspiron lines loading fault in nonpaged area quot blue screen and it just died When it booted Weird wavy blue lines on startup, not loading Windows, Dell Inspiron 9400 back up the screen was covered in weird wavy blue dots These disappeared when the windows vista progress bar was loading but it never Weird wavy blue lines on startup, not loading Windows, Dell Inspiron 9400 even gets to the log in screen I thought it might be windows so I tried the dual boot of Ubuntu and that didn t get Weird wavy blue lines on startup, not loading Windows, Dell Inspiron 9400 to the log in screen either I then tried reformatting the computer and I could boot to CD and install windows But then after rebooting I get the same wavy dots stripes across the screen They go away when the progress bar comes up loading vista but once again the screen goes blank and windows vista log in fails to load I ve tried the dell diagnostics and all the parts pass - so I m not quite sure what the problem is The laptop itself is about years old Its a Dell Inspiron Intel Centrino Duo processor nVidia GS graphics card Any help would be much appreciated Cheers Nelson nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/weird-wavy-blue-lines-on-startup-not-loading-windows-dell-inspiron-9400.151383/
Relevancy 25.37%

I have my internet connection saying it is connected but whenever I go onto firefox it tells me it couldnt connect.

ipconfig tells me it encountered an error, repairing connection tells me it can't get into tcp/ip settings. I have tried resetting winsock.

I'm currently not at my computer and I'm being forced to rush, so if you need more specific error messages just tell me and I will post with my phone.

A:Local Area Connection "Connected", no net

Post ipconfig /all
You may be connected to your LAN, but not the internet.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/local-area-connection-connected-no-net.149476/
Relevancy 43%

Hi there I just bought a wbr- dlink wireless router My network situation cable modem hooked up to the dlink router with wired desktop PCs and a wireless Wii connecting I bought the dlink because my previous aging router web D-Link wired wbr page 2310 intermittent resolving stopped D-Link wbr 2310 intermittent wired web page resolving functioning and because it was cheap which I diagnosed by D-Link wbr 2310 intermittent wired web page resolving plugging each of the computers into the modem directly D-Link wbr 2310 intermittent wired web page resolving The connection was perfect in that case but neither computer could connect to anything with the router in between I tried switching ethernet cables that were between the router and modem as well So that establishes that neither the computer nor modem had any issues and that the router which performed admirably to this point suddenly died Now on to the DLink router After installing the dlink I immediately noticed a huge difference between how it functioned compared to the previous router For some reason most basic web page connections will fail unless - refresh reloads are done on the page I can t say the connection drops completely as I ve played online video games without disconnection but web page viewing has become extremely painful Is there anything I can do with this router to fix this extreme intermittent web page resolving issue nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/d-link-wbr-2310-intermittent-wired-web-page-resolving.148047/
Relevancy 19.35%

Hi whenever i try to play any video or so the computer reboots and shows blue screen saying quot STOP x E XCOOOOOO X F XABC C X quot I tried updating drivers B the problem of video playing was just that whenever i start to play a video it just get paused and never plays ahead but i can still move the slide bar and it shows the video But now the problem is more intense so please help i have nothing newly installed in my CPU expect another sound card shows and reboots video? any blue screen Help after playing computer as the one b stopped working It wont give any sound out of any thing so But another thing when i installed a new sound card Help computer shows blue screen and reboots after playing any video? It didnt work too lt I ordered another one now I have Intel R Pentium R D CPU GHz GHz GB of RAM Video card ATI RADEON XPRESS Windows xp By the way this problem started after installing that new sound card in try of repairing windows i did dual boot problem of windows xp in same disk tho its fixed cleaning inside of CPU with blower nbsp

A:Help computer shows blue screen and reboots after playing any video?

please do a mem test on the ram
however the graphics card looks like it requires an update
the ATI RADEON XPRESS 200 is a June 2005 card so if you are trying to play anything with HD content embeded in the video stream...your computer will bottleneck and freeze

link: http://www.hcidesign.com/memtest/MemTest.zip

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-computer-shows-blue-screen-and-reboots-after-playing-any-video.147657/
Relevancy 29.24%

I have Vodafone Prepay Broadband so I do not have to plug in any cables. However, recently my internet will not connect properly. The Vodem connects properly but I do not get fully connected as the two pcs with a globe do not appear on my toolbar and no pages will load. When I "Diagnose and Repair" is when I get the message telling me that Local Area Connection 2 is unplugged. I do not understand this as I should not have to plug in anything but the Vodem.

A:Local area connection 2 unplugged

is it the vodem stick that plugs into the usb port? and please mention your operating system

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/local-area-connection-2-unplugged.147533/
Relevancy 45.15%

Right now i have 6 gigs of ram on my computer and over 10 gigs of page file ram. Do i need that? If i didnt use page file ram, would it make my computer faster or slower?

A:I have 6gb ram. Do I still need page file ram?

What OS are you using? Generally the OS allocates the pagefile. No matter how much RAM you have, a certain amount of pagefile is always necessary.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/i-have-6gb-ram-do-i-still-need-page-file-ram.145859/
Relevancy 20.21%

Hi all Bit of a strange one that has me dvi LCD issues Playback Ray Blue on baffled I have a Compaq pc it has an LG GGC-H l blue ray player Blue Ray Playback issues on LCD dvi which came pre bundled with Cyberlink Powerdvd ultra I have just tried a new blue ray film and it wouldnt load I had to download a patch critical according to Cyberlink This didnt help at all as now the software Powerdvd just crashes when play is clicked Am awaiting assistance from Cyberlink They did send me links to download the software and patch but that had the same effect So I tried Arcsoft blue ray software the same result I then decided to test PowerDvd Ultra and that crashed BUT I tried using Windows Media Centre and it got as far as Loading Blue Ray Movie then crashed but said it was a security issue I had to change my DVi monitor for a VGA one Very odd I thought Luckily I had a lcd VGA monitor here to try so I changed them over and low and behold the Blue ray film now plays Im gutted as my dvi monitor is quot widescreen and is a much nicer picture and the quot is just that quot and small anyone know why this is the case with blue ray security Im not quite sure of the message it gave just basically said my current digital display was not possible due to security on the film disc and that I should try a VGA analogue display I thought the whole idea of blue ray was to be digital for quality My games all play fine etc on large screen Im wondering if this is why so many people are having issues with blue ray playback on LG drives with Powerdvd etc The security warning is not visible on the powerdvd software as a standalone product it only shows when using Windows Media Centre which utilizes the cyberlink powerdvd software to play I also find it odd that only Tower Pc s seem to have issues with blue ray playback yet my laptop Acer which has blue ray has NO such trouble playing films This security nonsence is going a bit far when it is affecting those of us with genuine films and genuine software and hardware Thanks all hope someone can shed some light on this for me Edit quot Fail to enable HDCP Please switch to analog output VGA D-Sub and try again It would appear the issue is my newer quot lcd widescreen is not HDCP compliant so will not playback whereas my graphics card gtx is capable of the signal monitor is not how weird all because of security on the disc how is this security it only stops me playing it on my one monitor not an older monitor baffled even more nbsp

A:Blue Ray Playback issues on LCD dvi

HDCP ensures that you are sending your signal to an approved display device. If you send your image out digitally then the device receiving it must support HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection.) If you are watching this via an analog connection then the output is at a reduced resolution.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-ray-playback-issues-on-lcd-dvi.144998/
Relevancy 98.04%

Hey there everyone! I'm pretty new to this forum but i really need your help.

Earlier today i experience 2 different BSOD erros at different times, and for no apparent reason.

I'm not sure what the reason is for either of them since i just reformatted earlier today. I have the dump file for each of the BSODs. It is attached.

Could anyone possibly tell me what the problem could be? Thanks in advance

A:BSODs - (driver is mismanaging system PTEs, page fault in non-paged area)

nothing attached.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsods-driver-is-mismanaging-system-ptes-page-fault-in-non-paged-area.144785/
Relevancy 19.78%

so...i've been having this problem with a pattern of blue lines appearing on my monitor since friday...shown here

which...after reading around is either my video card...or my entire computer crapping out =/

so...these appear whether or not my video card is on or off...they're currently not there, and my video card IS off, but...i'm sure that if i restart once again, they will be there.

if it's any help, i'm using a vaio vgn-fz348e

and when my computer starts to load, about 95% of the time, i see this

i'm really at the end of my rope...please tell me what's wrong x( there used to be a sony service store around here...but they closed up like 8 months ago. GR!

but your help would be appreciated!

A:Blue lines and computer freezing! Auuuugh!

looks like the screen itself may be on it's way out... or already there.

if possible, I would try reinstalling the video drivers

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-lines-and-computer-freezing-auuuugh.143374/
Relevancy 19.78%
A:Can Thermaltake M9 support another 120mm blue led fan?

Here's an idea. Check Thermaltake's product specification page.
Are you attempting to win the title of "Most threads started that could be answered by a simple Google search" ?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/can-thermaltake-m9-support-another-120mm-blue-led-fan.142642/
Relevancy 30.53%

I went to turn on my Asus P Q-E and got the following It started up but no single beep or BIOS screen Then it turned off for about Please Direction MB Me Fault Help! 0n In Point Right The seconds then it starts back up but no BIOS screen or beep just power to fans etc I have tried clearing the CMOS swapping out memory PSU other known good one does the same Please Help! Point Me In The Right Direction 0n MB Fault thing with the board RAM I know it s good Video Card Is this symptomatic of a bad CPU Or is this my worst fear - I put the video card from this system into my test bed system which has a slightly different board and now it won t even boot although the original board Please Help! Point Me In The Right Direction 0n MB Fault s lights and the test bed system board lights fire up just fine and I can even do power I O and reset from the board I was literally using this system an hour ago shut it down came back to this Could the card have shorted out and is now cooking every board I try it on Have I just trashed perfectly good boards out over Please Help! Point Me In The Right Direction 0n MB Fault a video card Or could it be a bad CPU That is the only part I have not swapped out yet since I wanted to do that last Any help is appreciated nbsp

A:Please Help! Point Me In The Right Direction 0n MB Fault

I've had similar problem once with my existing Intel DP35DP board but with my older CPU i.e. C2D E6600 (Conroe), however after spending hours after hours it turned out that the culprit was CPU; and i only needed to clean it (carbon) and when i put it back in and powered the system ... everything worked perfectly well. It doesn't mean its the same for you; perhaps something is shorting out; I don't think your video card should kill boards as you suspect. It could be something minor like in my case.

By the way, funny thing was I had already ordered a new motherboard (suspecting this one is dead) when i thought of checking on the CPU

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/please-help-point-me-in-the-right-direction-0n-mb-fault.141570/
Relevancy 42.57%

hi guys Fist of all ty for anyone who can help me I got a hp intel core quads mb memory go fail page not able F11 start - PC boot, Discs to not working on Recovery hard drive NVIDIA gs window xp service pack I am having a big problem here I was downloading a codec when this first happen the blue screen stay like sec then pc reboot choice to start fail since they all lead to he blue screen who stay sec and then restart My Recovery disk are been read since i can press see them with my hard disk but when i try to start with it nothing happen but the blue PC not able to boot, Recovery Discs fail - F11 not working on start page screen for the last hours if try many things if been able with patience and time and focus too see a little bit my error code who looks like i dont know x witch after reading on the internet seem to be x f For now i cannot press f and Reboot when i plug in the pc its unplug if not it only do the same fail by itself for eternity i did deactivated PC not able to boot, Recovery Discs fail - F11 not working on start page auto-restart but it restart and fail anyway please help me thanks nbsp

A:PC not able to boot, Recovery Discs fail - F11 not working on start page

when you hit F8 and disable system automatic restart, it still restarts without displaying the blue screen?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/pc-not-able-to-boot-recovery-discs-fail-f11-not-working-on-start-page.141133/
Relevancy 19.78%

I was in the middle of playing BF2, yes I'm an old school gamer and the screen looked like it got hit by a rock and froze. I turned off the computer and then it kept going to a blue screen or no screen at all. Every once in awhile I was able to make it to safe mode and I tried downloading the latest drivers for the NVidia card but still kept getting a blue screen. I can run with out the video card and use onboard graphics but then I can't play my one video game I like to play. It's less than a year old but now probably only about $100 to replace but I would like to keep from replacing it if it's possible I am missing something. If anyone knows any possible solutions I would appreciate it. I have not really installed any other software recently that might have interfered.

A:Video card causing blue screen

What error message does the blue screen say? Any file names mentioned?

If the graphics card is bad and if it's less than a year old, it is probably still under warranty and you can return it to the manufacturer for replacement. You will have to request an RMA (returned merchandise authorization) first and pay to ship it there but it will be a lot less than $100.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/video-card-causing-blue-screen.140799/
Relevancy 45.15%

Windows 2000 pro
HP DC5000 MB
2 gigs mem
Ok about a month ago I went to surf the web and kept getting "web site found waiting for reply" but the page never loaded.
I used the win 2k install disk, ran the repair and that fixed it. Yesterday the same thing happened "web site found waiting for reply" but the page never loaded, ran the repair again but this time that did not fix it. Help please.

A:Page never loads

Does this happen on all webpages or just one?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/page-never-loads.140610/
Relevancy 29.24%

i am getting a pxe-e61:media test failure check cable fault on my hp nx9005 laptop.
i have removed the hdd from the laptop and installed it in my pc as slave using a 2.5 - 3.5 adaptor with psu. it registers in the bios but not in windows. if i then disconnect the main pc hard drive and set the laptop hdd as master and try and install windows xp using the xp cd it states no hdd present

from this i would take it as the hard drive is damaged/dead

any advice welcome, thanks

A:HP nx9005 pxe-e61: Media test failure check cable fault

So you have placed the laptop Hard Drive in place of your Desktop CD/DVD Drive? (as is what I usually do)
And your Windows version cannot see it in My Computer?

With the 2,5" Drive in place of the removed CD/DVD Drive (on its own IDE Cable)
And with the current Desktop system drive still connected (also on its own IDE Cable)

Go to start > Run > diskmgmt.msc > ok
Can you now see your drive?

If so, confirm the Volume type is Healthy and running NTFS (just like your main drive?)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/hp-nx9005-pxe-e61-media-test-failure-check-cable-fault.138216/
Relevancy 29.24%

Hi, I have a fujitsu laptop,,,,which I used to use which my modern via local arena connection,,,but 1 day my friend did something to it and now when I connect the jak the pc does not connect?????now I can't see local area network on my network places,,What happens how can I get it back to work. Br gsmnikki

A:Local area connection help

If you can't see the LAN connection listed under Network Connections, your friend probably uninstalled the driver.

1) Open Device Manager. Do you see the network adapter? Rt click and uninstall
2) Now go to the support site for your computer (e.g. Dell, HP, ASUS, etc) download the network driver and reinstall it

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/local-area-connection-help.139474/
Relevancy 18.92%

Hey guys my laptop s been acting up and I was hoping to get some advice on what to do I ll start by saying that I don t specks/lines pink, yellow problem Graphics - screen blue, on card green, know much about computers which will likely become clearer and clearer with the more you read of what follows so please bear with me Two days ago I started getting green and pink specks snow lines showing up on my laptop s screen and I have now graduated to blue and yellow specks lines as well My initial thought was that I could have a virus so I ran a virus scan to no avail I started poking around the internet looking for people w similar problems and saw some similar things but nothing that quite matched my problem I did however make a few observations that may or may Graphics card problem - pink, green, blue, yellow specks/lines on screen not be helpful that I have listed below -emailed a screenshot of the desktop to a friend who reported seeing the same green and pink specks on the image on his computer that I was seeing can post if it would be helpful -no problems seem to be present when I boot into BIOS memory -seems like there might be some relationship to the heat of the computer as the specks lines seemed to take longer to reappear after allowing the computer to cool off and then turning it on whereas normally the problem would be evident immediately when I turn the computer back on after shutting down -there is a definite relationship with the orientation of the computer tilted and location and degree of pressure on the case if I push down hard enough in the right spot on the case just below the arrow keys on the top of the case the problem resolves completely but I usually have to shift to another window or scroll down the page b c the specks lines are still on the screen or the text is blurry etc -there seems to be no relationship to the orientation of the screen my roommate knows more about computers than I do and seems to think it is definitely the graphics card and that this is a deteriorating problem that will only get worse Do you think there is any benefit to be had by opening up the case and adjusting something not sure what exactly as it seems like there may be something loose or not connected quite right that is possibly causing the problem relevant info about my computer -dell inspiron m bought in August so well out of warranty but was custom built with what I understood to be decent components at the time and the hard drive DVD-RW and case were replaced at various points along the way all under warranty but was never dropped etc -graphics card ATI Radeon MB I think based on what I ve searched online but is definitely MB let me know if you need any other info to help diagnose the problem sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for taking the time to help nbsp

A:Graphics card problem - pink, green, blue, yellow specks/lines on screen

Longer posts mean more information and that's ALWAYS a God-send to anyone trying to troubleshoot a problem. So no apologies are necessary.

As for your problem, I'm going to agree with your roomie. There is very little you can do to fix this. Right now, the state of your computer follows one of the following options:

1) The graphics card is dying from years of use, and may be sensitive to heat now that it has been in use for a while. Computer components follow the same rule as any other piece of equipment or appliance. They're made with planned obsolescence. Eventually, things die for no better reason than that's what the company wanted. Your graphics card is overheating and it's causing what are known as "artifacts". Whenever you see specks or lines appearing at random, that's your graphics card screwing up and outputting random things onto the screen.

2) The graphics card has come loose and needs to be reseated. I'm not entirely sure about this one, but it might be the case given that pressing down on the computer solved your issue. BUT! (and this is a big but) I have no idea if you would be able to access and reseat it. Nor do I know how one would go about doing that with a laptop graphics card. I've never seen what they look like, how they're installed, replaced, or whatever else. You also risk breaking MORE things by opening it and trying to screw around in it. If you felt like spending a bit of money, you could take it to a local computer repair shop and have them take a look at it and see if they can reseat the card for a minimal price tag. But most places overcharge and might not even fix it properly. And if option 1 is your issue, then no matter what you do it will still be broken.

Either option more or less spells a message of demise. You might want to consider buying another laptop and finding an external driver to move all of your important files to for the transition phase. After all, a laptop like that one you have is, unfortunately, in need of replacement after 5 long years. Even for a custom built laptop as good as that, 5 years is about as long as it could have lasted.

I feel bad to be the bearer of very bad news. And if it's any consolation, I'd be more than happy to have a look online and find you a laptop at a steal price.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/graphics-card-problem-pink-green-blue-yellow-specks-lines-on-screen.137498/
Relevancy 19.35%

Hi there Today my computer went from completely normal to outlining everything in red and sometimes blue I ve attached a photo that I took of my monitor screen with my digital camera I photographed a black and squiggly monitor lines blue computer and on Dell my Red white youtube video shot and got the squiggly lines in color This doesn t just happen in Explorer it happens throughout all facets of the computer desktop photos on my computer everywhere Red and blue squiggly lines on my Dell computer monitor on the computer A friend said Red and blue squiggly lines on my Dell computer monitor hers just started doing the same and that she removed the recently installed silverlight and it resolved hers I did the same and it did nothing for me I am wondering what is wrong and how I can fix it I am going to bring the monitor to a friends and hook it up to her computer tomorrow to see if it is the monitor I am asking this question in case it is not the monitor and I have to dig deeper It is a quot Dell LCD monitor and is years old It came in a full package of hard drive monitor and accessories Any help would be appreciated Thanks nbsp

A:Red and blue squiggly lines on my Dell computer monitor

The image is typical of a failed or corrupted video graphics driver, or a failed video grpahics card.

If you are connected to the video graphics socket on a motherboard, I would download the latest drivers from the Dell SUPPORT site, then when you know where you can find it on your computer, remove or disable the old video graphics driver and install the new download...
If that does not work, come back and tell us a lot more about the Dell model and configuration.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/red-and-blue-squiggly-lines-on-my-dell-computer-monitor.136018/
Relevancy 29.24%

I'm plugged into my router (Linksys wrt54g v8) and my connection still says "Limited or no connectivity". I'm running win xp 64 bit sp2. I tried uninstalling my ethernet connection. I've tried winsock xp and it didn't work, I've tried cmd netsh winsock reset. I've tried to repair the connection and it says "Windows could not finish repairing the problem because the following action cannot be completed: Renewing your IP address" and I've also tried resetting the modem and router. Can anyone help me?

A:Local Area Connection Issues

Was your internet working previous to this problem? If it was, have you changed any settings? Theres a way you can set a static IP, and that would stop your IP from renewing. Also, are there any other computers working on the network?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/local-area-connection-issues.134305/
Relevancy 28.38%

greetings from South Africa,
I am very new to forums and do not know the correct protocol.
So be gentle with me?
I have a KM4AM Motherboard and the drivers etc.
I bought and installed two LG super multi DVD drives.
When connecting it up I noticed that there was a cable connected to the old secondart CD dive and appeared to go to the motherboard??
I do not know if I unplugged it - however I get the title of my thread when I boot up.
It says 'new found hardware' - Parrallel device'

Any suggestions please

A:Local area connection. A network cable is unplugged

The "Parallel" device is the port driver for your LG DVD drives. You have 2 parallel ports on the motherboard. The blue port is for IDE hard drives. The white port is for your IDE (parallel) DVD drives. How are you connecting to the Internet? The "Local area connection. A network cable is unplugged" message indicates that there is no network cable connected to the motherboards network port. Your Cable or DSL modem attaches to this port

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/local-area-connection-a-network-cable-is-unplugged.134325/
Relevancy 19.78%

Please will someone help me I just bought Need for Speed Undercover for PC using the Steam Application on my desktop When it finished downloading I opened it and the game was running crystal clear and very smooth as expected Then right as it put me in the drivers seat to drive my computer screen goes black and my RPM and MPH flicker but I still hear the game running fine in the background and all my keys such as go and stop reacting with no delay I then press the escape key to try to get to the menu to tinker with the Video settings and the first time it let me in only for a second and i was able to change the when playing a Blue game Screen resolution up and video detail down Then my computer goes crazy I can still move my car as before but my screen shuts off completely then back on If i press the windows key at this point it will pull Blue Screen when playing a game me out of it and I am able to close Blue Screen when playing a game the BUT there are dots everywhere and everything is fuzzy If I didnt press the windows key and let it try to work its flickering out I get blue screen Now on this computer I have run Counter Strike Source with the resolution maxed and all settings all the way up with no lag and on stress test got an average of FPS and in World of Warcraft with resolution maxed and settings maxed I was able to pull off fps average while not in citys And on Runes of Magic with same settings ish fps Im am downloading the game on my laptop which is much faster in ram core speed and graphics Im not sure if I will get the same message or not on that one but I don t believe I will Last but not least here are both computers specs Desktop one with the problem Dell Demension C AMD Athlon ProcessorBIOS v PG GB ram NVIDIA GeForce GS MB Windows Ultimate -bit Build Laptop about to try it there HP Pavilion dv Intel Centrino Duo R T GHZ x GB ram NVIDIA GeForce Go MB Windows Ultimate -bit Build One last thing I might add When I searched Windows Action Center for a link to the bluescreen error It listed the error under Video hardware error Extra information about the problem BCCode BCP EE BCP CA F F BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product nbsp

A:Blue Screen when playing a game

You can zip the file so that it will be compressed and you can attach it to your post. Then we can go about debugging it for you and get a better idea as to what is going on

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-when-playing-a-game.133030/
Relevancy 19.78%

Hello .

I have a problem with my Lifebook S7110. I was viewing a video on youtube and lifted my laptop with my right hand and suddenly it got blue screen of death for a second and then it restarted itself.Ever since then the laptop gets to the windows xp loading bar and loads for a second or two and then again restarts. Safe mode wont work either,it loads some of the files and then again restarts.
Help would be thankful.

A:Lifebook S7110 got blue screen

Reseat the hard drive and the memory... Sometimes they develop bad conntections to the laptops motherboard

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/lifebook-s7110-got-blue-screen.132591/
Relevancy 20.21%

Hey ive been noticing a blue screen of death on my computer playing one game in particular, Call Of Duty: WAW and it only happens when i play multiplayer on a certain map. However, i am stumped on where to start so any advice will be greatly appreciated. (And im new - haha)

Thanks, Kris

A:Blue Screen - During games.

Just been reading some othewr posts and i have located and extracted my minidump file and seems to be pointing to atkdisp??? will load on the mini dump file and i imagine that it has something to do with the video card. I have a 8800gt. Minidump:
Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini080909-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\symbols*microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows XP Kernel Version 2600 (Service Pack 3) MP (2 procs) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0x804d7000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0x8055d720
Debug session time: Sun Aug 9 19:10:54.328 2009 (GMT+1)
System Uptime: 0 days 4:13:26.921
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1000008E, {c0000005, bf85b6bc, b461c42c, 0}

Unable to load image atkdisp.dll, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atkdisp.dll
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atkdisp.dll
Probably caused by : atkdisp.dll ( atkdisp+ded0 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

0: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000008e)
This is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpoints
the driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this address
as well as the link date of the driver/image that contains this address.
Some common problems are exception code 0x80000003. This means a hard
coded breakpoint or assertion was hit, but this system was booted
/NODEBUG. This is not supposed to happen as developers should never have
hardcoded breakpoints in retail code, but ...
If this happens, make sure a debugger gets connected, and the
system is booted /DEBUG. This will let us see why this breakpoint is
happening.
Arguments:
Arg1: c0000005, The exception code that was not handled
Arg2: bf85b6bc, The address that the exception occurred at
Arg3: b461c42c, Trap Frame
Arg4: 00000000

Debugging Details:
------------------
EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".

FAULTING_IP:
win32k!MultiUserGreTrackRemoveEngResource+1c
bf85b6bc 8901 mov dword ptr [ecx],eax

TRAP_FRAME: b461c42c -- (.trap 0xffffffffb461c42c)
ErrCode = 00000002
eax=00000000 ebx=b461cce8 ecx=00000000 edx=00000000 esi=bfa05c14 edi=b461c4fc
eip=bf85b6bc esp=b461c4a0 ebp=b461c4a0 iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na pe nc
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010246
win32k!MultiUserGreTrackRemoveEngResource+0x1c:
bf85b6bc 8901 mov dword ptr [ecx],eax ds:0023:00000000=????????
Resetting default scope

CUSTOM... Read more

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-during-games.132660/
Relevancy 19.78%

I recently started having problems with my PC freezing at first it happened very occasionally and I disregarded it as a software flaw however it became more and more frequent until I reached the point where I felt it would be a good idea to re-install Vista It had worked fine for around months prior to the problems My Specs Intel Core Duo MSi G M Motherboard Unbranded 2 7400 Death Duo of Screen Core Blue RAM x Gig MHz Radeon X GFX Card Deskstar is that the IBM brand Gig HD The machine is a Philips HEPC sold by PC World using the Philips name under licence I had overclocked it from Mhz FSB GHz to Core 2 Duo 7400 Blue Screen of Death MHz GHz I always used CoreTemp and never saw temperatures above C I pushed this back to standard to see if it would stop the instability - no effect Tried booting to safe mode - no effect Tried using different known good RAM - no effect Tried using different known good HD - no effect Tried clearing CMOS - no effect Tried using different known good PSU - got a quot crack quot noise on first power up then it powered off then powered on fine and then crashed as previous - no effect Tried using different power supply socket surge protector - no effect Basically it seems to be either the mobo CPU or GFX card I can t test the GFX card as it does not have on board GFX Core 2 Duo 7400 Blue Screen of Death and I don t have another PCI-E card to use As mentioned above I tried to re-install both XP and Vista but the machine hangs even when running the installer from CD The only error codes I managed to retrieve were from when I was running Vista Product Windows Problem Shut down unexpectedly Date Status Not Reported Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Files that help describe the problem some files may no longer be available Mini - dmp sysdata xml Version txt Extra information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP A BCP B BCP OS Version Service Pack Product I wouldn t mind upgrading the CPU or GFX card but want to know if anyone can advise what is most likely to be the issue If it s likely the mobo - then my GFX CPU upgrade will have to wait I cannot interogate any of the dump files as I tried one last re-install and it always crashes during install now so I am stuck with nothing I am loathe to take it in to PC World where I bought it as they charge through the nose for this sort of thing and I have built and repaired many PC s in my time Any advise appreciated as always nbsp

A:Core 2 Duo 7400 Blue Screen of Death

Guess I found what made the "pop" noise!

One of the transistors, underneath the CPU cooler. Looks like it's time for a new Mobo.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/core-2-duo-7400-blue-screen-of-death.132550/
Relevancy 29.24%

I am running a computer using Vista and I just moved it from one room to area fixing network help local Need my another Before moving the computer Need help fixing my local area network I had no problems running both Xbox Live and my internet connection on the computer My connection Need help fixing my local area network is a DSL service through SBC and it runs through a D-Link Router that has slots for ethernet cables as shown below - - - - - There are four immediately next to each other on the left and one set apart slightly farther to the right When I Need help fixing my local area network have my three cables one for the modem one for my xbox and one for my computer in the slots on the left I can connect to the internet through my computer as they are right now but not through my Xbox If I move the cable for my computer over to the slot farthest on the right I can connect to Xbox LIve but I can t connect to the internet through my computer If anybody could provide any sort of solution it would be greatly appreciated EDIT Is there a chance that it could be my ethernet cable While I may have moved the computer from one room to another the only change I really made at all was using a longer ethernet cable for my computer to my router nbsp

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/need-help-fixing-my-local-area-network.130889/
Relevancy 19.78%

Hi,
i get the Blue Screen error a lot, it says:
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with error number 000000D1 or 0000000A
and nvata.sys, i searched up and some website said that the error nvata.sys refers to an error with the hard drive.

I have 2 hard drive, Western Digital ( old one ) and Hitachi ( new one ),
the problem occurs when:
1-Playing World of WarCraft which is installed on partition H ( old hard ).
2-Copying the World of WarCraft folder to the new hard.
3-Defragmenting partition H.

I've updated the driver, and also tried connect the old hard to another sata connetion but still have the problem.

Thanx...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-error-hdd-related.130682/
Relevancy 43.86%

ok here goes to the best of my descriptive powers.

my computer scree is to light, and the graphics are missing. I must have changed something and now I cannot seem to correct it.

its like its missing where to click example if i am on a page i regularly visit i know where
the places are or i guess, if i place the cursor over that invisible point the hand indicates that i can click.

is this making sense? the pages are not vibrant and are blank in places i have a hp 6400
and i am using a usb stick wireless but it does the same thing when wired at work.

thanks please walk me through the steps to correct.

A:Internet web page graphics setting

You might need to reinstall your graphics drivers. These can be found on the HP support site using the model number of the laptop

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/internet-web-page-graphics-setting.128819/
Relevancy 19.35%

Its a long story really it all starts like this I had installed my x gb patriots all was going fine until one day were i entered in something wrong into my database in MySQL I restarted the server program and before I realized that I did something wrong a blue screen pops up Twins to Blue of DDR2 Screen Death Patriot lead it DDR2 Patriot Twins lead to Blue Screen of Death says ignore if its the first time so i do Next thing i know computer starts but no screen Nothing Nada So eventually i take out one RAM and presto it WORKS But now i need both of the RAM s to work These are designed to work together and for some reason it refuses I Google my problem and i find a lot of interesting things especially one about an eraser and a ram So i rub the magical gold pins with the eraser and PRESTO IT HALF WORKS NOW I get a screen but i cant get past the windows logo in vista i get a blue screen and it happens right before the logo So i decide to take the second RAM and format a partition and i installed XP x but the same thing happens error before the windows logo can appear The screens last for a third of a second Does anyone know the cause of this Ive been searching for days trying out ideas but nothing seems to work Here are the Specs Motherboard Abit NF-M SV Graphics XFX nVidia GeForce GT TV Tuner Hauppauge WinTV PC TV Tuner Card Processor AMD Athlon x RAM Patriot DDR Twins they come Together meant to be together Hard Drive GB Western Digital What I have done so far I Have rubbed RAM s clean with eraser helped I Have formatted and made a new partition for XP x I have tried with BOTH RAM s separately on BOTH slots and all are running fine I have gone bare bone style with both rams to see if the error that is given by blue screen is video card Cleared the CMOS Bios said CMOS has gone missing and going to clear so i know it worked after i removed the battery Changed the frequencies even though the motherboard supports it in manual too i checked Ive run out of ideas and i know if they both work flawlessly when they weren t together so it cant be something wrong with the RAM so i ignored doing the memtest test but i think it does not work on x anyways Notes Blue screen gives error STOP x E bla bla bla bla bla not relevant as it changes Also Ive noticed something in the BIOS before OS bootup it says K Data Changed Update new data to DMI and sometimes it goes Success I do not know if that is relevant Ive run out of ideas responses are greatly greatly appreciated nbsp

A:DDR2 Patriot Twins lead to Blue Screen of Death

Didn't see BSoD section, can an admin or moderator move it please?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/ddr2-patriot-twins-lead-to-blue-screen-of-death.128673/
Relevancy 20.21%

Hi folks this is a my first post on here so please be nice I m having some issues with tint blue-ish has Monitor my monitor Absolutely out-of-nowhere last night my monitor took on a blue-ish tint Seriously the most serious thing I did to it last night was move it feet What can cause this I ve tried unplugging and replugging Monitor has blue-ish tint all of the cables no dice Do I need to suck it up and get a new one or might it be the computer rather than the monitor I don t have a spare so I can t test the hypothesis is there another way to tell which is the problem I m semi-computer savvy but I m not so hot with hardware issues Thanks so much for your help I hope you guys are having a great day ps let me know if there is more info you need I ll be happy to give you some more specs that s just all I can see as relevant up there nbsp

A:Monitor has blue-ish tint

Monitor has blue-ish tintClick to expand...

well obviously your monitor is taking viagra......okay bad joke over with. how old is your monitor,and is there a video card, or is it integrated?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/monitor-has-blue-ish-tint.128565/
Relevancy 29.67%

Hi I have recently built my own PC but when im using it It constantly freezes for about - seconds then it works again but it Fault) for (Hardware short Computer time a Freezing keeps doing it and the Hard Drive light stays on during the Computer Freezing for a short time (Hardware Fault) freeze and when it starts flashing the computer starts Computer Freezing for a short time (Hardware Fault) working again Some people say I go too fast but I only run one program at a time Also it is a gaming computer so it should be able to cope can anyone tell me what is causing this to freeze Also It takes ages for something to install on the computer My system specs are P K Premium Motherbaord BFG GTX Graphics Card GB Reaper GB DDR RAM TB Spinpoint F Hard Drive W Coolermaster Power Supply Pioneer Blu-Ray Reader Drive Q GHz Porcessor Vista Ultimate -bit One of these is slowing my computer down badly but I dont know which one I have a feeling it could be the Hard Drive because of the Slow Installations and freezes and also the light being on when it does but im not sure nbsp

A:Computer Freezing for a short time (Hardware Fault)

Identical problem here.. hard drive light goes solid and pc just stops for 1 min, still able to move the mouse cursor but cannot slect anything or alt-tab etc. Any alt tab or double clicking is cached up and then all fired off at once when the minute freeze is up.

I'm pretty certain now it's down to my Asus P5K-E motherboard (which is what I assume the original poster has)

I'm looking towards M/Board now as I have swapped drives and changed CPU from Q6600 to Q8200 also switched from Vista 32bit to Win7 64bit and still get the issue.

I alleviated it for a while by switching my SATA 300 drive down to 150 mode by setting the jumpers.

Have flashed the P5K to the latest bios with no joy.

Full specs are..
Q8200 Quad
Asus P5K-E Wifi Premium
500GB Samsung SATA300
4GB Ram
lightscribe 20x DVDRW
Sony Bluray Drive (installed after problem had already appeared)
2 x ATI HD3870's in crossfire config.
Windows 7 64bit / WinXP dual boot.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/computer-freezing-for-a-short-time-hardware-fault.127246/
Relevancy 20.21%

When I play some games like Oblivion and DOW2, it crashes after 5 minutes or so.
Even playing minor games like Zombie vs Plants crashes the pc.

I'm guessing that it must be some kind of hardware problem or the video card problem. Please help me !
------

These are my computer specs:
core2duo 7400
ep31dS3L
2 GB PC 6400 x 2 = 4gb
HDD 320 GB WDR
GForce 9600 GT 1 GB
Simbadda Cool Ps 500W

Error Signature
BCCode : 1000007f BCP1 : 00000008 BCP2 : BAB38D70 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1
BCCode : 1000008e BCP1 : C0000005 BCP2 : 805B826A BCP3 : B67AABFC
BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1
BCCode : 100000d1 BCP1 : 0009002E BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000001
BCP4 : B781C53C OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1
BCCode : 100000d1 BCP1 : 3058D6A4 BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000001
BCP4 : B79E3763 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

Technical Information about the Error Report
C:\DOCUME~1\User\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER4e28.dir00\Mini052709-05.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\User\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER4e28.dir00\sysdata.xml

A:Blue Screen, Need help

Due to the fact that this is a Blue Screen issue the mods may move your post to the BSOD board under the Windows OS forum.

Question: Do you get these issues at any other time, i.e., sitting idle, surfing the net, doing Office work, etc.?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-need-help.128216/
Relevancy 19.78%

I have OS Windows XP SP3...

now my problem is that, whenever i run my comp, a blue screen displaying a system failure regarding a file name "IdeChnDr.sys" displays..
I searched about the problem on the net, and finally came to the conclusion that uninstalling Intel Application Accelerator or upgrading its driver fixes the problem...

But here is a problem again that i cannot get access even to the OS..the blue screen gets displayed even before the explorer is loaded..and sometimes the system hangs even while loading windows..
I cannot even start the windows in Safe Mode..it hangs in between after loading a no. of files...

I also got to know that deleting the file multiplies the problem...

Please, give me any options about how to solve the problem...

Formatting the drives may not help it...

Thanks, for any answers, in advance.....

A:IdeChnDr.sys blue screen error

Hi kamal0808

Have you tried the option "Last known good configuration" from the F8 menu (the same menu that Safe Mode is on)? If that doesn't work, you could always just remove your hard drive and pop it into another computer and uninstall the application - do not simply delete the file!.

There's been many many problems with that application. Lets hope that you're problems go away once you uninstall it (at least they shouldn't get any worse lol).

Let us know how it goes...

Spyder_1386

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/idechndr-sys-blue-screen-error.127871/
Relevancy 19.78%

Hello, i changed MB for my pc and Processor, so theres plenty of places where it could go wrong, right?! But i'd like to find the roots of this problem anyway..

PC:
proc: AMD Athalon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+
ram: 2 gb ram
video: HD 3850
mb: M3N78 PROClick to expand...

I wanted to test it on GTA4 because it asks much I know this system should be ok for GTA4 on low settings, but anyway i was getting these blue screens, so heres Event reports:
But i got last 9-4_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu driver for my video card

Memtest gave nothing aswell..

Could it be sound drivers?

A:Blue screen 0x1000008e while playin GTA IV

"Could it be sound drivers?"...

Yes, have you made any progress on this?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-0x1000008e-while-playin-gta-iv.127373/
Relevancy 43.43%

I have a Windows XP, and an Ethernet Cable is connected to by a wireless router. It says everything is connected to the Internet, but when I try to go on IE, or Firefox its "Page cannot be found" I try refreshing, and still nothing. Right now I'm on a computer that works ( as why I can post this now) but the other one in a different room doesnt work. I'll post any information as needed. Thanks!!

A:Reload this Page Connected but no Internet (Windows XP)

Hi

1) try swapping out the cable between the PC and the wireless router.

2) go into device manager (start settings control panel system hardware device manager) and see if your network card is listed.

3) if its listed then click start run and type cmd and press enter in the black box type ipconfig and post the details back here. we can see if its getting an address.

4) if 2 shows and error then right click and uninstall the card and reboot and let windows find it again and it should reinstall it,

I wont go any further until you post back with what you have tested so far, then we can go from there.

regards

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/reload-this-page-connected-but-no-internet-windows-xp.127289/
Relevancy 19.35%

So I purchased a Gateway computer for Christmas, a DX4270, that frequently gets blue screen errors and random freezes of all sorts, while running many different types of applications. It's been freezing since before I even hooked it up to my internet connection, therefore I don't think it's any form of malware. I noticed on the Gateway website that it said this particular computer was supposed to come with an nVidia graphics card, but mine apparently came with an ATI graphics card. I have a feeling there may be a sort of driver conflict there. Any thoughts?

A:Gateway computer has blue screen and freezing problems

hmm... not sure, can you post the specs of the computer for us? It does sound like a hardware issue though... did you check your device manager to make sure all the drivers were working and up to date?

What are you normally doing when it blue screens and/or freezes?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/gateway-computer-has-blue-screen-and-freezing-problems.126761/
Relevancy 19.78%

hi,
i am new and i really have a problem with my monitor. there are these vertical and horizontal thin red and sometimes blue lines that appear. it really bugs me especially when i'm viewing pictures. i have attached an image showing these thin red lines but i must remind you again that they sometimes appear as blue and can appear in vertical, horizontal and diagonal direction. please i really want some help with this. thank you in advance

A:Problem with red and blue lines that appear on monitor

It sounds like your monitor is on the way out. The easiest way to check would be to plug it into another pc and if the prob is there, thats it. Maybe a bent pin in the plug you attach to your video card.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problem-with-red-and-blue-lines-that-appear-on-monitor.66907/
Relevancy 20.21%

Well I was playing Left 4 Dead, and all of a sudden my screen freezes, goes black, and this blue screen comes up with white words. Then the computer started to restart, and it took a really long time starting and opening FireFox, so I can right about this lol. Anyway it took a long time, and then Windows Problems and Solutions said that it was my video cards problem I tried to update it, but I already have the latest driver. Soo what do I do to fix the problem? I have Asus P6T motherboard, Intel Core i7 920 @ 2.67 GHz, 6.00 GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 260, hard drive is 500 GB. Vista home premium 64 bit.

Thanks

A:Blue Screen

got it again today. lol

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen.126562/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi all,
I would like some input from the more learned in the room. Since DDR2 is so cheap, and as someone else in here put it, my enthusiast OCD wont let there be empty dimms on my board, I filled er up with 8GB of OCZ. and 4gb of it is pretty much useless. a while back i read up on turning off the page file. its a strange subject as experts seem to be split on weather this is a good idea or not. from what i can tell the page file is an antiquated relic,like memory mapped IO reservations, from when 64mb was a lot of ram. does anyone have any experience with this? , and know how to use it to increase performance? would like to hear from you. thanks

A:Page file input

modern system use pagefiles!

in fact, the whole system uses the model

Code:
program ---> accesses Virtual Memory <---> real memory
This allows large programs to run even when there is only a limited amount of real RAM on the platform.

Using multiple programming model then allows many programs to use the VM
at the expense of stealing memory pages from other programs which are currently not active.

Unless you have x64 hardware, that 8gb is fruitless and XP will limit the effective use to something between 3-4gb.

Don't out smart yourself nor swim up-stream -- just go with the flow and be happy

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/page-file-input.126496/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hiya,

I have wireless broadband on my laptop and there is a Protected Mode On, which I think is part of the built in firewall in the trial antivirus programme. It lets me download certain websites like this one, for example, but it won't let me go into Googlemail and comes up with the message in the title.

Is there anyway I can fix this. I googled it and another forum has said to go into Control Panel, Systems and Maintenance, Administrative Tools, Scheduled Tasks. Under "Active Tasks" double-click on "InternetServicesand offers", left click to highlight and press Delete to delete this.

Is this an advisable step to take?

Compused

A:Navigation to the web page was cancelled

Is this in Vista, Internet Explorer 8? If so, go to "Tools", "Internet Options", "Advanced", select "Reset"... You might have an Add-On that is causing this problem

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/navigation-to-the-web-page-was-cancelled.125929/
Relevancy 19.78%

Strange problem I cannot Wireless blue network screens causing seem to find an answer for System Acer tablet PC laptop running Windows Wireless network causing blue screens XP Home Edition OS Windows XP Home Edition - SP - all updates current Background Ive had this computer in its current configuration for about years now I have had no problems with the system and have kept all updates current About a month ago I bought a NETGEAR wireless router to set up a network at my new residence using the already set up desktop connected through a modem from the local telephone company The wireless worked without problems for a few weeks then one night while the computer was hibernating it blue screened and autoatically restarted Since that night every time I reboot the system will run anywhere from minute to minutes before giving a blue screen and restarting Problem After disabling the automatic restart I was able to read the stop error IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS When I reboot and the system stays on long enough I am able to send a windows error report which comes back as a problem most likely associated with my wireless network I followed all of windows suggestions including updating all the firmware and drivers for the router and my computer but still no fix Oddity The computer and wireless access work perfectly fine when I take the laptop to other networks including school friend s houses or WiFi hotspots The computer will connect and remain that way the entire length of time I am connected Also the computer will work when I use it right next to the desktop computer and the router that is connected to it If I attempt to move the computer to another room in the house it will blue screen almost immediately Fixes tried so far - I took the computer to BestBuys Geek Squad where they ran a diagnostic on the system They found that all the hardware was working fine but the computer had some virus infections They recommended an OS restore - I ran Norton AntiVirus and removed most of the viruses Geek Squad s diag found but it did not locate all of them - I returned the NETGEAR router and bought a Linksys router thinking maybe it was just faulty hardware but still the same result - As a last resort I reinstalled Windows XP with the original installation disc After reinstalling all the windows updates im still having the same issue If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated I am out of ideas I have a limited knowlege of computers but I can usually get by If I need to provide more information on the system or problem I can do that Thanks nbsp

A:Wireless network causing blue screens

does it give a driver name causing the blue screen.. if possible could you upload the latest .dump file in c:\windows\minidump

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/wireless-network-causing-blue-screens.124814/
Relevancy 29.67%

This first started out as a problem installing some of the larger programs such has Adobe CS and Microsoft Office I had a seperate thread on that located here Memory at Fault? Sticks or Mobo failed, Memtest http www techspot com vb topic html After a lot of troubleshooting I believe that my problem exists in the RAM I ran the memtest for both sticks of ram individually and they both failed The first stick will cause my computer to reboot in the middle of the test The other stick I will get a message that says unexpected interrupt Memtest failed, Mobo or Memory Sticks at Fault? halting CPU So here s my question Is the memory sticks at fault or my mobo I want to go ahead and ask for advice so I know if I should buy new RAM or get my mobo replaced These are my specs for my computer AMD Athlon Dual-Core Processor GHz GIgabyte GA-MA -UD Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition V SP Corsair Dual Channel TWINX MB PC DDR MHz Memory x MB Can someone confirm that I m using the right memory It s not listed on the Gigabyte s website as one of their supported ones but it also says that many are not listed Any help on this would be great I ve tried testing the memory on other slots with same results and tried cleaning it with an eraser Thanks nbsp

A:Memtest failed, Mobo or Memory Sticks at Fault?

Your board specs say PC2 9600 or DDR2 1200 memory, like this:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820227347

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/memtest-failed-mobo-or-memory-sticks-at-fault.124260/
Relevancy 19.78%

Hey everyone just joined the community and thought I would say hi Unfortunitely I am here because of the dreaded blue screen of death A couple of days ago I purchased the components for a new Dual Intel dual-proc workstation see the specs in my profile I was - Death of Blue 0x0000007E Screen able to get all of the components working I think but when Blue Screen of Death - 0x0000007E I try installing Windows XP Pro it goes through the initial inspecting system components and loading drivers but then blue screens when it tries to load the Windows setup GUI I get the following error stop x E lt bla gt lt bla gt lt bla gt pci sys -address F E BF base at F datestamp B D C I do computer animation for a living and can t wait to try out this new box Unfortunitely right now its just a paper weight I m hoping that someone has a solution Thanks for reading my post Cheers Scott nbsp

A:Blue Screen of Death - 0x0000007E

Out of curiosity, is your hard drive clean or wiped (just out of curiosity, nothing to do with the error, I think)?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-of-death-0x0000007e.64750/
Relevancy 30.1%

hi all annoying little problem i had a virus called iamfamous dll 1300 Fault Battery Inspiron Meter which i have removed but now Inspiron 1300 Battery Meter Fault my system is working fine or at least i thought i noticed my Inspiron 1300 Battery Meter Fault battery meter is missing from the tray next to the time and date ive googled this a million times every says untick the box in power options to always show then retick ive tried this about times lol next trick was to install dell quickset which still didnt show me how much battery i have left the battery status on dell quickset is greyed out and on my inspiron the fn f to bring up battery meter doesnt work any with a similar problem or someone who has a solution for me please help some screenshots are attached also no more warnings are popping up about critically low battery and so sometimes when power cable is loose laptop will just power down not knowing much about computers but id say mayb theres an error from the pc communicating with windows as its running from battery but wont display info about battery and im on XP professional sorry about the format jpeg was taking ages to upload nbsp

A:Inspiron 1300 Battery Meter Fault

Try doing a Dell restore of the OS

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/inspiron-1300-battery-meter-fault.123939/
Relevancy 19.78%

Help! 0x0000007E pci.sys message on blue screen

I shut down my PC today and when I tried to reboot I got a blue screen with the following message:

STOP: 0x0000007E (0x0000005, 0xF853C0BF, 0xF894C208, 0xF894BF08)
pci.sys - Address F8534C0BF base at F8535000, DateStamp 3b7855c

I have read threads on this topic without any satisfaction so far.

I tested the hard disk in another PC and it worked fine. I tried the hard disk from the PC with the blue screen and it worked fine.

I put the hard disk from the problem PC back in the problem PC and I got the blue screen.

The problem cannot be the display adapter as my other hard drive worked fine. The problem cannot be the hard disk as it worked fine in my other PC.

Can anyone help me out there?

A:0X0000007e pci.sys message on blue screen

Bugcheck 7E with nt status code c0000005 (access violation) is usually caused by faulty RAM. Reseat the memory stick to another slot. Clean the dust inside the PC. If it still crashes, downclock the RAM. If it does not resolve the problem. replace the RAM.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/0x0000007e-pci-sys-message-on-blue-screen.30132/
Relevancy 19.35%

i got this sweet computer (piece by piece) off of tigerdirect.comand built it all myself.
everything seemed to be working fine until i installed windows. it gets through the initial part running off the cd and all the way through the product code. but very near the end it always throws this blue screen error code: 0x0000008E.

if i understand correctly, that code generally has to do with memory. windows xp supports up to 3 gigs of ram and i am only using 2.
i've tried taking sticks out, relocating sticks, even tested both ramsticks. they both work and windows just isn't.

specs---
cpu: intel core 2 duo e7400 2.8ghz 3mb 1066fsb
mobo: xfx nforce 630i w/ onboard geforce 7100
ram: corsair twinx 2048mb pc6400 ddr2 800mhz
psu: atx switching power supply 450w
gpu: onboard geforce 7100 128mb

A:Newly built rig blue screens during windows installation

your ram may not be the correct brand and type recommended for the motherboard. RTFM
you may also need a bios update. Read the updating bios guide in the guides forum.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/newly-built-rig-blue-screens-during-windows-installation.122116/
Relevancy 20.21%

hey can anyone please help me. first of all we were having a game and there was a freeze 2 secs and became very slow then froze and gave me the blue screen.

Thank you

A:Blue screen of death please help

The BSOD is usally caused by routine hardware failure, but not always... The most common is memory, but it can be as simple as an unused floppy drive, any device in a PCI slot that has decided to fail or has had a driver failure. It can be a power supply failure or a worn CPU cooler fan... or any other powered device that requires driver software.
Now that you have ruled out memory, rule out CMOS batter, then each of the other powered conmponents.
You can begin by going to Start->Control Panel->System->Hardware->Device Manager and look for any yellow or red flags. Replace by upgrading any item so marked.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screen-of-death-please-help.122708/
Relevancy 20.21%

Hey guys I upgraded my computer one week ago new gigs of ram and one gb harddrive after a couple of days I came back home to see a weird error on a blue screen DRIVER CORRUPTED MMPOOL So I shutdown my computer and it wont boot would stuck on bios then I tried a few more times and it worked I thought maybe that was something random after Screens PC Blue Down Shutting my couple of days I reciever one more Blue screen error which was this quot IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL STOP X A quot So I thought it might be a corrupt windows installation because I updated the window to sp So I went ahead and formatted the hard drive and installed a clean fresh copy of windows on my hard drive Everything was going fine but after days I got another blue screen error saying quot Kernal Data Inpage error quot And last night I got Blue Screens Shutting Down my PC one more I dont remember what it really was though So to get into the problem Blue Screens Shutting Down my PC further more I checked my ram manually inserted each stick one by one and booted my computer and everything worked fine Help My system specs are Gigs of ram Amd x hard drives GB and GB Ati x n sli motherboard amd nbsp

A:Blue Screens Shutting Down my PC

If you need your BSOD minidump errors read I suggest going to the BSOD forum at the top of the Windows OS forum. 0xA errors are strong indicators of hardware issues but we really don't have much to go on at this moment to give you a definitivwe answer.

Go back to running your system with two gigs of RAM. Do you gain stability?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screens-shutting-down-my-pc.122525/
Relevancy 43%

When composing an e-mail in Outlook 2007 (Vista), the typing never wraps round to the next line; it types as one continuous line from left to right. What do you do to change this back to multi-line?

Thanks for you help.

Compused

A:Outlook 2007 (Vista) email page layout

Which format are you using to compose the message? (HTML, Rich Text, or Plain Text?)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/outlook-2007-vista-email-page-layout.122456/