Windows Support Forum

DVD WRITER - DMA-driver error, CRC error when burning CD

Q: DVD WRITER - DMA-driver error, CRC error when burning CD

Hi, recently, i just purchased a DVD writer. I have a problem when burning a cd with the DVD writer. I will get a DMA-driver error, CRC error. I am using a 40-conductor cable, and set it as master (secondary cable).

Could it be the 40-conductor cable that is causing this problem? Do i need an 80-conductor cable?

Thanks in advance.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: DVD WRITER - DMA-driver error, CRC error when burning CD

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: DVD WRITER - DMA-driver error, CRC error when burning CD

If it always reports a driver error you need to eliminate this first.
Check the device manager and make sure it is not showing the drive as non-functional (Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager). If it shows a yellow ? the click to reinstall the drivers for it. Windows provides the drivers for optical drives.
An 80 core cable might be the problem but this depends on the drive. Can you borrow one to test it with?
Final option is that the drive is faulty.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dvd-writer-dma-driver-error-crc-error-when-burning-cd.84665/
Relevancy 78.26%

TSSTcorp CD/DVDW TS-H652M ATA Device driver

Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware. (Code 37)

Tried updateing the driver but it says I'm up to date. I'm at a loss. I'm no noob when it comes to my computer but I'm stumped on this one.

A:DVD writer error 37 cannot initialize driver

Hi -

Are you running Vista or Windows 7?

Are all Windows Updates installed?

www.update.microsoft.com

If Vista, you should have both SP1 and SP2 installed.

http://jcgriff2.com/0x1/Vista_SP_Prepwork.html

Go into Device Manager, expand DVD/CD ROM Devices and uninstall all devices. Re-boot. Windows will [attempt to] install the drivers upon reboot.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/dvd-writer-error-37-cannot-initialize-driver-505873.html
Relevancy 78.26%

my computer with xp was running fine until i found that it was not showing my cd drive.
i;ve checked the neccesary connection and they were all fine. the device manager shows the drive with a yellow sign giving error code 39 which says that driver is corrupt or missing. now my cd drive is a plug and play and does not have any driver bundled with it. uninstalling and reinstaling the drive wont help. xp detect the new hardware at the start up but again same problem.

i wanted to reinstall xp but since cd drive is not available i tried to run it from hard disk. but it too was not running. i dont know these problem are connected or not but please help.

Relevancy 75.25%

Vista Home Prem bit SP I am encountering error DMA-driver Burning] [While CRC error, a quot DMA-driver error CRC error quot when attemping to burn CDs DVDs that I have not encountered before I am using a LG x DVD-RW Burner Manufacturer HL-DT-ST Model DVD-RAM GH LP Revision It has no jumpers on the back of the drive and is connected as Master on the only IDE port I have on my motherboard It's a Non-SATA drive Media wise I am using brand name Memorex discs that I haven't had an issue with before Errors occur at x or even x x rated discs I am DMA-driver error, CRC error [While Burning] not sure if this issue occured after SP or on a fresh install However I did upgrade the burner as I first suspected a drive malfunction This one is brand new and gives an identical error It seems it won't write the quot Lead-In quot information but will burn some useless data to the disc before it spits out the error Any suggestions or fixes from users that have encountered this problem

A:DMA-driver error, CRC error [While Burning]

DMA errors are easy to fix, simply uninstall your drive in Device Manager and reboot. DMA should be turned back on. CRC errors can occur due to copy protection not removed from the source and, in your case, I'd say a poor choice of media. Retry your project using Imgburn and post a log (good or bad) in this thread please.

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/190774-dma-driver-error-crc-error-while-burning.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi to all Around days ago some sort of error cropped up while installation of Kaspersky Anti Virus on my laptop and after that more. startup, screen blue not Logonui.exe discs, error dvd-rom error at burning and everytime I turned the system on I faced the blue screen error Then i formatted my laptop and reinstalled Windows XP It was running fine for two days Suddenly it started giving error quot Logonui exe application error quot at startup displaying something similar to quot The instruction at ' x c' referenced memory quot something It had to buttons - Cancel for debugging and Ok I pressed cancel ok close button It always cropped up Until after a series of pressing buttons my log on screen came After logging in all my icons and taskbar gone So Logonui.exe error at startup, dvd-rom not burning discs, blue screen error and more. i opened Windows Task Manager and run quot explorer exe quot After everything came up Some Data Execution Prevention error cropped up Whenever i tried clicking quot Close Message quot it always came up again with a separate window for the quot Send Error Report to Microsoft quot dialog box Whenever I connected to internet the Logonui.exe error at startup, dvd-rom not burning discs, blue screen error and more. link under my Internet started blinking very fast I even left it without any internet application open but it still went on I saw the properties window of my connection It went on and on And in return everything went slow Internet surfing and downloading And one major problem occurred that whenever I leave my internet open for a short while it shows the blue screen of error and restarts I thought of formatting every drive to remove the virus malware spyware So i tried to make a back up of my files by burning them on discs But whenever I tried any burning application Whether it be Nero PowerISO or any application it just didn't start It just displayed an error and ejected the disc This continued everytime I logged on So I re - formatted and installed XP SP again But this time it didn't even go smoothly for a day After two restarts this problem came up again Except a new dialog box - quot generic Host Process for Win services quot dialog box props up and displays the usual quot Encountered a problem and needs to close We are sorry for the inconvenience quot And that send the error report So I hope someone maybe able to help me fix this problem The DDS Log is given below DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by GrayWolf at on Sat Internet Explorer Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT Running Processes E WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe E WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe svchost exe E WINDOWS system spoolsv exe E Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe E Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe E Program Files Common Files Nero Nero BackItUp NBService exe E WINDOWS explorer exe E WINDOWS System reader s exe E Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe E WINDOWS system dumprep exe E WINDOWS system ctfmon exe E Program Files Advanced Task Scheduler advscheduler exe E Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe E Program Files DAP DAP EXE E Documents and Settings GrayWolf Local Settings Application Data Google Update GoogleUpdate exe E Documents and Settings GrayWolf reader s exe E Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exe E Program Files Styler Styler exe E WINDOWS System svchost exe E WINDOWS System svchost exe E WINDOWS System svchost exe E WINDOWS System svchost exe E WINDOWS System svchost exe E WINDOWS System svchost exe svchost exe E WINDOWS TEMP VRT tmp E WINDOWS system tmp E Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe E WINDOWS system rundll exe svchost exe svchost exe E Documents and Settings GrayWolf Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp search conduit com SearchSource amp ctid CT uURLSearchHooks free-downloads net Toolbar ecdee - d - f-a ff-c a - e program files free-downloads net tbfree dll mWinlogon SfcDisable - xfffff... Read more

A:Logonui.exe error at startup, dvd-rom not burning discs, blue screen error and more.

Hello and Welcome to TSF. I suspect you are infected with Virut.

Please go to: VirusTotalOn the page you'll find a Browse button.
Next to the Browse button you'll see a box to enter text.
Please copy/paste the following bolded text into the box:

e:\windows\explorer.exe

Then click the Send File button just below.
This will scan the file. Please be patient.
If you get a message saying File has already been analysed: click Reanalyse file now
Once scanned, copy and paste the URL from your browser address bar in your next reply.
Please repeat for the following files:

e:\windows\system32\userinit.exe
e:\windows\system32\svchost.exe
e:\windows\system32\spoolsv.exe

------------------------------------------------------

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/logonui-exe-error-at-startup-dvd-rom-not-burning-discs-blue-screen-error-and-more-436218.html
Relevancy 63.21%

Ive just bought some new memory (TWIN2X4096-8500C5C G), the new memory doesnt seem to work unless I only add one stick, and even with that I get blue screen errors.

So from reading a few pages on teh internet I put my old memory back in, and ran windows driver verifier. Upon restarting I got and keep getting teh following BSOD.

IO SYSTEM VERIFICATION ERROR in wmiacpi.sys (WDM driver error 20e)

[wmiacpi.sys+152f at B7C5C52F]

A:Blue Screen IO Error. Verification Error In Wmiacpi.sys (WMD Driver Error 20e)

If the system ran fine...before you added RAM...then you need to see if the new RAM (by itself)...works.The new RAM may not be compatible with your old RAM, in which case the system will run fine with one or the other...but not both.The Driver Verifier tool is tricky to use, I would disregard that effort...for the moment.Remove your old RAM...put the new RAM in...see if the system works properly.FWIW: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/153175/blue-screen-io-error-verification-error-in-wmiacpisys-wmd-driver-error-20e/Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/264822/blue-screen-io-error-verification-error-in-wmiacpisys-wmd-driver-error-20e/
Relevancy 63.21%

I am getting a blue screen after I attempt to login to a pc.

Verification error in wmiacpi.sys (WMD driver error) 20e

wmiacpsi.sys = 152f at B9BAB852F

I have run the Dell diagnostic and everything passed.
This is a Dell laptop latitude D531. Dell just replaced the hard drive about 10 days ago. It worked fine until Monday.

Any any what this may be?

A:Blue Screen Io Error. Verification Error In Wmiacpi.sys (wmd Driver Error) 20e

Are you sure of the spelling of the 2nd file name? If so, Google doesn't give any results for it - which is suspicious.The first file name ( wmiacpi.sys ) is a Windows file that's used to help manage the ACPI settings in your system. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/filedb/wmiacpi.sys-7763.htmlA BSOD error will usually point to the file that the error occured in, but this may not be the source of the error. Here's a link on how to find more info about the BSOD message: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/top...tml#entry409491Once you locate the .dmp files for the event, you can use this link to generate an analysis of the dump for us to have a look at ( http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35246 )

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/153175/blue-screen-io-error-verification-error-in-wmiacpisys-wmd-driver-error-20e/
Relevancy 61.06%

Hello guys i am new 2 this forum pls help me out...
Configuration: intel core 2 quad 2.4 ghz, intel dg33fb motherboard, 1 sata hdd 500 gb cgate and 1 asus drw 2014L1T (lgt Scribe)
my dvd rom doesnt read ny cd or dvd in windows xp. it shows the dvd rom but whn i insert cd or dvd it doesnt read. the only dvd it reads is windows vista dvd...
dont knw wats wrong wid it. it doesnt even read motherboard cd.
i thought it may be some driver problem i tried in vista stil doesnt work.. pls help me out or let me knw if it needs to be replaced....
Thanks in advance....

A:Dvd writer Error.. in Xp

Try deleting the Upper and Lower filters.

http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=k...060&x=12&y=13#

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/dvd-writer-error-in-xp-304256.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Okay let me see if I could get this right -- Hi I m hoping someone could help me correct this error - as Microsoft has no information on the subject and very difficult to reach This is the error I receive every boot up - MESSAGE BOX TITLE reads SQL WRITER error message in the box SQLDUMPER LIBRARY failed initialization Your installation is either need please... WRITER ERROR.... help SQL corrupt or has been tampered with Please uninstall then re-run setup to correct this problem Ok now that would be done if I could SQL WRITER ERROR.... need help please... find the file This morning I found the sqlwriter exe - but not sure i want to mess with the file wouldn t know what to do with it I think this problem began after I installed my new Wacom tablet or Logitech wave keyboard Saturday - i don t know but if anyone can help me figure out this gliche I would greatly appreciate it My SQL WRITER ERROR.... need help please... Operating system is Windows XP I use Micorsoft Office Adobe editing softwares updated my graphics card a while ago - and work with two monitors So please contact me SQL WRITER ERROR.... need help please... as soon as possible I have no idea how to resolve this Lisa nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sql-writer-error-need-help-please.786935/
Relevancy 61.06%

OS used: Windows XP

Error shown on starting:

"SQL Dumper library failed initialzation. Your installation is either corrupt or has been tampered with. Please uninstall then re-run setup to correct this problem"

pls help...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sql-writer-error.991712/
Relevancy 61.06%

I m having trouble writing dvd s I installed my old writer on a different pc and now DVD error writer i can t write anything I had the same problem with the previous writer so it can t be the writer OS win using Nero LG writer Here is DVD writer error the log K - - - M - - - Windows XP IA WinAspi - NT-SPTI used Nero Version Internal Version Recorder lt HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA- B gt Version DL - HA TA - Adapter driver lt IDE gt HA Drive buffer kB Bus Type default CD-ROM lt HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA- B gt Version DL - HA TA - Adapter driver lt IDE gt HA Scsi-Device-Map CdRomPeripheral QXMBS LMB TMNC akbnoiej Port ID DMA Off CDRom-Device-Map HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA- B F CdRom QXMBS LMB TMNC G CdRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize Byte BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Use Inquiry Global Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled ISO compilation PM Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line LockMCN - completed sucessfully for IOCTL STORAGE MCN CONTROL PM Text File Isodoc cpp Line Iso document burn settings ------------------------------------------ Determine maximum speed FALSE Simulate FALSE Write TRUE Finalize CD FALSE Multisession TRUE Multisession type Start multisession Burning mode DAO Mode ISO Level Max of char Character set ISO Joliet TRUE Allow pathdepth more than directories TRUE Allow more than characters in path TRUE Write ISO file extensions TRUE PM ISO GEN - File Geniso cpp Line First writeable address x PM Text File Burncd cpp Line Turn on Disc-At-Once using DVD media PM Text File FilesystemSettingsValidator cpp Line FS Settings using validator CUDFSettingsValidatorDVD ParamMode automatic changing UDF partition type from physical to physical Changing UDF revision from to PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Last possible write address on media MB Last address to be written MB PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Write in overburning mode NO enabled CD PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA- B Media type DVD-R Disc Manufacturer ID lt RITEKF gt lt gt Disc Application Code Disc Physical Code PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities lt lt lt PM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Setup items after recorder preparation TRM DATA MODE indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required required - gt TRM DATA MODE config wanted index blocks length blocks F HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA- B -------------------------------------------------------------- PM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Prepare F HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA- B for write in CUE-sheet-DAO DAO infos MCN quot quot TOCType x Session Closed disc not fixated Tracks to Idx Idx Next Trk TRM DATA MODE x FilePos ISRC quot quot DAO layout Start Track Idx CtrlAdr Size NWA RecDep lead-in x x x x x x lead-out x x PM Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line SPTILockVolume - completed successfully for FSCTL LOCK VOLUME PM Text File Burncd cpp Line Caching options cache CDRom or Network-Yes small files-No lt KB PM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files started PM Text File Burncd cpp Line Cache writing successful PM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files completed PM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Burn process started at x KB s PM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Verifying disc position of item relocatable disc pos no patch infos orig at write at PM Text File DVDR cpp Line Recording mode Sequential Recording Mode for Multisession PM Text File DVDR cpp Line Start write address at LBA DVD high compatibility mode Yes PM Text File Cdrdrv cpp Line ---- Disc Structure Physical Format Information h ---- Media Type Layer Address h AGID Length Book Type DVD-R Part Version x Extended Part Version Disc Size mm Maximum Rate lt not specified gt F h Number of Layers Track Path Parallel Track Path PTP Layer Type recordable Linear Density um bit Track Density um track Starting Physical Sector Number of Data Area h DVD-ROM DVD-R -RW DVD... Read more

Relevancy 61.06%

I have never had a problem writing cd's in the past and i usually just use windows media player. Just recently i took apart my computer and gave it a good dusting. I went to burn a cd the other day and it said that there was an error when attempting to burn the disc. Any suggestions here? Never had a problem before. Did i maybe plug it into the wrong slot on the mobo?

A:cd writer error

btw it reads discs fine... i put the blank in and it recognizes it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cd-writer-error.553333/
Relevancy 61.06%

I have ASUS DRW-24B1ST & its giving me problem from past few days.

when i am inserting a cd into my drive cd shows the auto run window but there is no option to open cd in folder as well if try to open cd with double click its asking me that "How you want to use this disk ?" as well even if cd is full oor have some data its showing cd is empty.

I try many Cd's but same problem.

Check screenshots for more info.

A:DVD writer error

I sometimes have an issue similar to this, so I never use the Windows burn software. Never could diagnose the problem because I have the worst luck with CD/DVD drives and don't use them anymore. I use Roxio or other programs designed for specific files likes ISO's.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/282140-dvd-writer-error.html
Relevancy 60.2%

"When I boot my laptop up, I get the following error: SQL WriterSQLDUMPER" -- because it falls within my area of expertise. I just need a few more details about your situation and I will get to work!

This is with windows XP and IE is my default browser.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sql-writer-sqldumper-error.1000720/
Relevancy 60.2%

hey was burning cds the whole time But the past week wasted more than cds nero gets me to and just stops the log is down here Plssssssssss helppppppppppppppppp AM Text blue out the cd writer of error File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Verifying disc position of item relocatable disc cd writer error out of the blue pos no patch infos orig at write at cd writer error out of the blue AM Text File Mmc cpp Line Set BUFE supported - gt ON AM SCSI - File Cdrdrv cpp Line SCSI Exec HA TA LUN buffer x Status x x SCSI ERR HA-Status x x OK cd writer error out of the blue TA-Status x x SCSI TASTATUS CHKCOND Sense Key x KEY MEDIUM ERROR Sense Code x C Sense Qual x CDB Data x A x x x xC xE x x x x x x Sense Data x x x x x x x x A x x x x x C x AM CDR - File Writer cpp Line Write error AM Text File ThreadedTransfer cpp Line all writers idle stopping conversion AM Text File ThreadedTransfer cpp Line conversion idle stopping reader AM CDR - File WriterStatus cpp Line Invalid write state AM TRANSFER - File WriterStatus cpp Line Could not perform EndTrack AM Text File Mmc cpp Line lt HL-DT-STRW DVD GCC- B gt start Close Session AM SCSI - File Cdrdrv cpp Line SCSI Exec HA TA LUN Status x x SCSI ERR HA-Status x x OK TA-Status x x SCSI TASTATUS CHKCOND Sense Key x KEY MEDIUM ERROR Sense Code x Sense Qual x CDB Data x x x x x x x x x x x x Sense Data x x x x x x x x A x x x x x x AM CDR - File WriterStatus cpp Line Power calibration error AM TRANSFER - File WriterStatus cpp Line Could not perform Fixation AM Text File WriterStatus cpp Line falling back to disc fixation AM Text File Mmc cpp Line lt HL-DT-STRW DVD GCC- B gt start Close Session AM SCSI - File Cdrdrv cpp Line SCSI Exec HA TA LUN Status x x SCSI ERR HA-Status x x OK TA-Status x x SCSI TASTATUS CHKCOND Sense Key x KEY MEDIUM ERROR Sense Code x Sense Qual x CDB Data x x x x x x x x x x x x Sense Data x x x x x x x x A x x x x x x AM CDR - File WriterStatus cpp Line Session fixation error AM TRANSFER - File WriterStatus cpp Line Could not perform Fixation AM Text File dlgbrnst cpp Line Set remaining time ms - gt OK AM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Burn process aborted Existing drivers File Drivers ASPI SYS Ver size bytes created AM File Drivers PXHELP SYS Ver a size bytes created PM Prassi Veritas driver for win K File Drivers atapi sys Ver xpsp sp rtm - size bytes created AM Adapter driver for rec File Drivers d prt sys Ver built by WinDDK size bytes created PM Adapter driver for src Registry Keys HKLM Software Microsoft Windows NT CurrentVersion WinLogon AllocateCDROMs Security Option nbsp

A:cd writer error out of the blue

"Power calibration error"
Either its poor quality CD Media, or the CD drive is dying in most cases to see that error.

If its CD-RW media, the wrong speed can also give it (fast media, slow burner)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cd-writer-error-out-of-the-blue.402149/
Relevancy 60.2%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 4300 @ 1.80GHz, x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3325 Mb
Graphics Card: Radeon X1300 Series , 128 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 67734 MB, Free - 21234 MB; H: Total - 8573 MB, Free - 5840 MB;
Motherboard: Intel Corporation, DQ965MT, AAD36265-504, AZMT713000JJ
Antivirus: PC Tools AntiVirus Free, Updated: Yes, On-Demand Scanner: Disabled

this error message appears when I start my laptop; it is fairly recent. Any suggestions?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/slq-writer-error-re-install-etc.974517/
Relevancy 60.2%

Hello,

Everytime i open my computer, it appears a message that says:
"SQLdumper library failed initialization. your installation is either corrupt or has been tampered wit .Please uninstall then re-run setup to correct this problem.) I have Windows XP Media SP2 and Office 2003 on my computer;

Please does anyone knows what should i do????
Please i need help, is urgent!!!

Ana Ribeiro.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sql-writer-error-message.752291/
Relevancy 60.2%

Well on Startup comes this error
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 792x128 and weights 13KB.

Its not that big deal but if i get rid of it i wont have any errors for now anymore xD

Note: This Shows 1 time on startup

A:Sql Writer Startup error

Open Add/Remove Programs, locate any reference to Microsoft SQL and uninstall it.

Restart your computer.

If you keep getting the error message, then try this:

Click Start > Run and type services.msc and click OK.

Look for Microsoft SQL Server VSS Writer.

Double-click the entry and change the Startup type to Disabled, click OK.

Restart your computer, hopefully the error message is gone.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sql-writer-startup-error.891136/
Relevancy 60.2%

Every time when i put CD or DVD in to my PC DVD ROM it shows this kind of ("desktop.ini") file to waiting for burn. But that CD or DVD already burned. Why is that. That ""desktop.ini" file contain this kind of words.

"
[.ShellClassInfo]
[email protected]%SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,-21815
"

How do i remove it. Is it mallware effect?

A:Why DVD Writer show this error?

I have noticed that too, but I doubt it's anything like malware. But pray tell can anyone answer what it is???

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/165514-why-dvd-writer-show-error.html
Relevancy 60.2%

I have a HDC-SD100P/PC camera and have installed HD Writer 2.6E. I can connect the camera to my Compaq 610 laptop (with Vista installed) and read the card fine. However when wanting to read into HD Writer 2.6E or Windows Movie Maker they will not recognise the camera. HD Writer shows the message: "Cannot be worked as the TV system has a different image". Does anyone know what this means and how I can correct this????

A:Image error with HD Writer 2.6E

I have the same problem with the same camera. When I installed HD Writer I selected United Kingdom (PAL) which is the TV system I use. Maybe I should have selected something different! Is the camera TV system different from the TV you want to view your video on?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/image-error-with-hd-writer-2-6e-456676.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello!

I have received a few emails in Hotmail advertising software that allows one to burn DVD's & Play Station discs onto a CD with a regular CD burner. It also allows one to copy VHS to DVD too in the same way.

It sounds too good to be true - is it a scam to send off $39.95 & never to see it again or is there really a program that allows all this to be done?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Best wishes.

A:DVD burning on a CD Writer

Hi Tim,

It is possible to burn a DVD or any console game to a standard CD-R.

Just like you can 'rip' a track from an audio CD and convert it to MP3 format, you can also rip the signal from a DVD and convert it to DivX format which is a compression algorithm that compresses the ripped file to a size small enough to fit on a CD-R. The (FREE) software for ripping, editing and playback is available from www.divx.com.

As regards console games, you can simply make an image file (.iso, .nrg) of any disk using standard CD-writing software like EZCD Creator or Nero Burning ROM (a free copy of which is packaged with most CD-Writer drives).

Like anything, it takes practice to get it right but as I said the software to do it is completely free.

I have received several similar emails and it is possible the software does what it says. But it is unlikely to be any better at the job than that already available for free.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards
Kit

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dvd-burning-on-a-cd-writer.63065/
Relevancy 59.77%

My Teac dv-w58e is supposed to write at 8x speeds, but so far 4x is all I get. How can I maximize my write speed? Windows xp. Thanks

A:Only Getting 4x Burning From 8x Writer

What software are you using to burn with? What speed are the CD's (perhaps they are only 4x cd's)?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/46522/only-getting-4x-burning-from-8x-writer/
Relevancy 59.77%

i have tried and tried to burn some downloads with convertx to dvd with no joy. the converting is fine but burning nothing. operating windows xp and just had a new hard drive fitted, could it be this, thanks, astra

A:re-writer not burning

Hi astra730, and welcome to TSG.

We might be able to better hlp you if we knew ...

1) What software you were using to try to burn the DVD?

2) Has that software set up ever worked to burn DVDs on that computer?

3) Have you added or removed any programs between the last time you were able to burn a DVD and now?

4) Do you get any kind of error or failure messages when you try to burn the DVD?

5 Brand and model number of the DVD burner drive.

6) Does the drive show up as as DVD burner in the Windows hardware device manager?

7) Are you able to read CDs and/or DVDs with the drive?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/re-writer-not-burning.840538/
Relevancy 59.77%

Hi
I've got a new CnM DVD burner, have downloaded CheetahBurner and get the following error:
Device Error16711680) Could not write to Disc (LBA: 0 Length: 32). SCSI Pass-through Interface I/O Error. - 0xFF0079

I have an old Dell Latitude C800, running XP Prof.

I've tried installing the drivers on the included disc, even though they seemed to be only for Vista - still no use.

Having had a quick search on Google, there's a lot of this Dev/error number but I can't see that there's a lot of actual response or help about it. What is it normally? An incompatibility issue? Is my laptop to underpowered (the box didn't suggest any CPU size)? Is it just a random media failure, cured by assigning the current one to the coaster pile?

Having said that, I'll try another disc now......

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-ext-dvd-writer-wont-work-device-error.840026/
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello All,

can anyone help me to solve this error.

i m getting power calibration error when writing dvd with nero.

but i m still able to read cd/dvds.

i have formated and installed new vista but the problem remains,

thanks,
krunal

A:Power calibration error in my dvd writer.

Hi,
It could come from:
Old firmware
Bad support (very cheap dvd medias)
DVD writer dying

Could you attach the nero log so that we can check exactly what's going wrong.
Is your writer configured as slave?
What is the Nero version?
Anyway, the log will give us all necessary infos

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/164295-power-calibration-error-my-dvd-writer.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hey guys,

My PC has been displaying this message during start-up... any suggestions?

SQL Writer

"SQL Dumper library failed initialzation. Your installation is either corrupt or has been tampered with. Please uninstall then re-run setup to correct this problem"

A:SQL Writer Error Message During Start-Up

do you have your xp cd?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sql-writer-error-message-during-start-up.998241/
Relevancy 59.77%

Hey guys,

My PC has been displaying this message during start-up... any suggestions?

SQL Writer

A:SQL Writer Error Message During Start-Up

look at this Discussion :

http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?p=152710&sid=2eb6279948e1ea213f171600912b372d

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sql-writer-error-message-during-start-up.597125/
Relevancy 59.77%

I have recently been having problem burning DVDs and keep getting communication error Writer Communication DVD Error Nero messages from Nero I have changed the DVD drive and Communication Error DVD Writer Nero tried different media but still I Communication Error DVD Writer Nero get the problems Also tried Nero and all fail Any ideas of what could be causing this Thanks PC Spec Communication Error DVD Writer Nero AMD GB RAM Liteon DVD-RW x Asus Motherboard Radeon Pro Grpahics Maxtor GB HDD XP Pro The log from Nero is Windows XP IA WinAspi - ahead WinASPI File C Program Files Ahead nero Wnaspi dll Ver size bytes created Nero Version Internal Version d Nero Express Recorder lt ATAPI DVD A DH A L gt Version WX - HA TA - Adapter driver lt nvata gt HA Drive buffer kB Bus Type via Inquiry data - gt ATAPI detected Connected to MMC as unknown drive with class-nr Drive is autodetected - recorder class Std MMC recorder CD-ROM lt ATAPI DVD A DH A L gt Version WX - HA TA - Adapter driver lt nvata gt HA Scsi-Device-Map CdRomPeripheral ATAPI DVD A DH A L nvata Port ID DMA Off DiskPeripheral Maxtor V F nvata Port ID DMA Off CDRom-Device-Map ATAPI DVD A DH A L E CDRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize Byte ShowDrvBufStat BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Use Inquiry Global Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled ISO compilation Text File Isodoc cpp Line Iso document burn settings ------------------------------------------ Determine maximum speed FALSE Simulate TRUE Write FALSE Finalize CD FALSE Multisession TRUE Multisession type Start multisession Burning mode DAO Mode ISO Level Max of char Character set ISO Joliet TRUE Allow pathdepth more than directories TRUE Allow more than characters in path TRUE Write ISO file extensions TRUE Text File Reader cpp Line Reader running Text File Writer cpp Line Writer ATAPI DVD A DH A L running ISO GEN - File geniso cpp Line First writeable address x Text File Burncd cpp Line Turn on Disc-At-Once using DVD media Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Last possible write address on media MB Last address to be written MB Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Write in overburning mode NO enabled CD Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder ATAPI DVD A DH A L Media type DVD-R Disc Manufacturer MBI - RG Disc Application Code Disc Physical Code Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities lt lt lt Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Setup items after recorder preparation TRM DATA MODE indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required required no patch infos - gt TRM DATA MODE config wanted index blocks length blocks ATAPI DVD A DH A L -------------------------------------------------------------- Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Prepare recorder ATAPI DVD A DH A L for write in CUE-sheet-DAO DAO infos MCN quot quot TOCType x Session Closed disc fixated Tracks to TRM DATA MODE x FilePos ISRC quot quot DAO layout Start Track Idx CtrlAdr RecDep lead-in x x x x x x lead-out x x Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files started Text File Burncd cpp Line Cache writing successful Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files completed Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Simulation started at x KB s Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Verifying disc position of item relocatable disc pos no patch infos orig at write at Text File DVDR cpp Line Recording mode Sequential Recording Mode Text File Mmc cpp Line Set BUFE Seamless Link - gt ON Adapt writespeed to disc ON Text File DVDR cpp Line Start write address at LBA DVD high compatibility mode Yes Text File Cdrdrv cpp Line ---- DVD Structure Physical Format Information h ---- Layer Address h AGID Length Book Type DVD-R Part Version Disc Size mm Maximum Rate lt not specified gt F h Number of Layers Track Path Parallel Track Path PTP Layer Type recordable Linear Density um bit Track Density um track Starting Physical Sector Number... Read more

A:Communication Error DVD Writer Nero

Can be a faulty DVD Drive data cable
Or the DVD Drive is not jumpered for Master (little jumper at the end of the DVD Drive)
Or the DVD drive requires a firmware update (but using the older version of Nero, I suspect not this)

Not sure why your nVidia video driver nvata.sys was mentioned

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/communication-error-dvd-writer-nero.111268/
Relevancy 59.77%

I used to be able to open quot msg quot files At some point in time this quit working so when I get an quot msg quot attachment to an email or I copy an Outlook email to my hard drive when I try open that msg file nothing happens I ve tried re-assigning the msg files to the files writer don't error DVD/CD MSG open and Outlook exe file but MSG files don't open and DVD/CD writer error it still won t open Can this be fixed I MSG files don't open and DVD/CD writer error also have another problem I used to be able to place a blank CD in my CD DVD writer and copy burn files to it using the Windows XP interface I am no longer able to do this and as soon as I place a blank CD and go to the drive letter through explorer I get the error message quot D not accessible Incorrect Function quot I have to use a third party software to be able to write Roxio which I ve always had installed on the machine so I was able to chose whether to use Roxio or Windows Any clue how to fix this Thanks in advance nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/msg-files-dont-open-and-dvd-cd-writer-error.686776/
Relevancy 59.77%

When i connect SATA DVD-Writer an error message showing

'Booting Error: 5S/5P'

Intel DG33FB
Pentium Dual Core E2100
Sony DVD Writer
DDR2 - 667MHz - 1GBX2

A:Error when connecting SATA DVD-Writer...

When i connect SATA DVD-Writer an error message showing

'Booting Error: 5S/5P'

Intel DG33FB
Pentium Dual Core E2100
Sony DVD Writer
DDR2 - 667MHz - 1GBX2

Somebody please help

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-when-connecting-sata-dvd-writer.671992/
Relevancy 59.77%

I have a 'Benq 40x12x48' cd writer

I use Nero burner 5

I cant seem to succesfully write any cd's.
I tried writing a data cd at 8x but it gave an error message saying sumthing like 'fixation error'
i tried at 4x same thing.
earlier i got ONE succesful write at 4x.

is there a possibility that there is sumthing wrong with the writer... or is nero screwing it up?

oh yea, and it isn't that it is underbuffering or watever, and the cd's i use are fine... so it has to be sumthing wrong wit my end...

if my explanation wasn't clear enuff tell me, ill post it more clearly...

thanks loads...
:

Relevancy 59.34%

HI guys i have this problem from the day when i have installed new DVD Writer. I have installed Nero ULTRA edition ... and i also have installed Nero Express Vision ... i have burnt Data Cd , Data Dvd, Vedio Cd.... but i when i tried on make dvd vedio i wasnt able to make DVD vedio.... can any body help me out... Any help would be appreciated... Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dvd-writer-not-burning-dvd-vedio.739356/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi All I am having this problem after I switched to writer: at fails the burning end DVD Windows My DVD writer can read all disks can transfer data but while writing it fails at the end of the writing process Probably while finalizing the DVD I deleted the device from the device manager a couple of times It comes back while restarting but getting the same error I am attaching the log here Can anybody DVD writer: burning fails at the end help i will be grateful I do not want to switch back to XP Regards Faith PS Log - Windows IA Nero Version Internal Version Recorder lt Optiarc DVD RW AD- B gt Version NH - HA TA - Adapter driver lt IDE gt HA Drive buffer kB Bus Type via Inquiry data CD-ROM lt Optiarc DVD DVD writer: burning fails at the end RW AD- B gt Version NH - HA TA - Adapter driver lt IDE gt HA Scsi-Device-Map CDRom-Device-Map Optiarc DVD RW AD- B G CdRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize Byte BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Global Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled ISO compilation Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line LockMCN - completed sucessfully for IOCTL STORAGE MCN CONTROL Text File Isodoc cpp Line Iso document burn settings ------------------------------------------ Determine maximum speed FALSE Simulate FALSE Write TRUE Finalize CD FALSE Multisession TRUE Multisession type Start multisession Burning mode DAO Mode ISO Level Max of char Character set ISO Joliet TRUE Allow pathdepth more than directories TRUE Allow more than characters in path TRUE Write ISO file extensions TRUE ISO GEN - File Geniso cpp Line First writeable address x Text File Burncd cpp Line Turn on Disc-At-Once using DVD media Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line G DVD RW AD- B Last possible write address on media Last address to be written Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line G DVD RW AD- B Write in overburning mode NO enabled CD Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder Optiarc DVD RW AD- B Media type DVD R Disc Manufacturer ID lt MCC gt Media Type ID lt gt Product revision number Disc Application Code Extended Information Indicators Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line G DVD RW AD- B gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities lt lt lt Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Setup items after recorder preparation TRM DATA MODE indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required required - gt TRM DATA MODE config wanted index blocks length blocks G Optiarc DVD RW AD- B -------------------------------------------------------------- Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Prepare G Optiarc DVD RW AD- B for write in CUE-sheet-DAO DAO infos MCN quot quot TOCType x Session Closed disc not fixated Tracks to Idx Idx Next Trk TRM DATA MODE x FilePos ISRC quot quot DAO layout Start Track Idx CtrlAdr Size NWA RecDep lead-in x x x x x x lead-out x x MediaType DVD R Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line SPTILockVolume - completed successfully for FSCTL LOCK VOLUME Text File Burncd cpp Line Caching options cache CDRom or Network-Yes small files-No lt KB PHASE File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files started Text File Burncd cpp Line Cache writing successful PHASE File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files completed PHASE File dlgbrnst cpp Line Burn process started at x KB s Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Verifying disc position of item relocatable disc pos no patch infos orig at write at Text File Cdrdrv cpp Line ---- Disc Structure Physical Format Information h ---- Media Type Layer Address h AGID Length Book Type DVD R Part Version x Disc Size mm Maximum Transfer Rate lt not specified gt F h Number of Layers Track Path Parallel Track Path PTP Layer Type recordable Linear Density um bit Track Density um track Starting Physical Sector Number of Data Area h DVD-ROM DVD-R -RW DVD R RW End Physical Sector Number of Data Area F h Data in Burst Cutting Area BCA does not exist Disc Application Code h Extended Information indicators h Disc Manufacturer ID MCC... Read more

A:DVD writer: burning fails at the end

The log is certainly showing some errors but I am not sure how to interpret them.

Just to check if this is a drive problem or a Nero problem try burning the ISO with different software. This is a free ISO dedictaed burning program ImgBurn, if this fails then it is probably a fault with the burner. You could also check that you have the latest firmware installed and follow this guide CD/DVD drive, Problems caused by filters to diagnose and correct any problems with the filters.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dvd-writer-burning-fails-at-the-end.1025671/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hello All,

I have a Samsung DVD writer SH-203B,20X speed with Nero 7 Oem software,recently install Nero 8 Trial software then uninstall with Nero Clean Tool,then install back Nero 7 Oem then the burning speed becomes very slow like burning at 1.25x speed.

Normally burn 10mins for Data Now it take 55 mins (Blank media is same 16x Verbatim).

Please someone help to give some advise.

Thanks in advance.

A:DVD writer burning very slow

Have you tried changing the burning speed?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dvd-writer-burning-very-slow.723803/
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi All I am having this problem after I switched to w My DVD writer can read all disks burning DVD writer: at the end fails but while writing it fails at the end Probably while finalizing the DVD I deleted the device from the device manager a couple of times It comes back while restarting but getting the same error I am attaching the log here Can anybody help i will be grateful I do not want to switch back to XP Regards Faith PS Log - Windows IA Nero Version Internal Version Recorder lt Optiarc DVD RW AD- B gt Version NH - HA TA - Adapter driver lt IDE gt HA Drive buffer kB Bus Type via Inquiry data CD-ROM lt Optiarc DVD RW AD- B gt Version NH DVD writer: burning fails at the end - HA TA - Adapter driver lt IDE gt HA Scsi-Device-Map CDRom-Device-Map Optiarc DVD RW AD- B G CdRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize Byte BUFE Physical memory MB DVD writer: burning fails at the end kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles DVD writer: burning fails at the end x Global Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled ISO compilation Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line LockMCN - completed sucessfully for IOCTL STORAGE MCN CONTROL Text File Isodoc cpp Line Iso document burn settings ------------------------------------------ Determine maximum speed FALSE Simulate FALSE Write TRUE Finalize CD FALSE Multisession TRUE Multisession type Start multisession Burning mode DAO Mode ISO Level Max of char Character set ISO Joliet TRUE Allow pathdepth more than directories TRUE Allow more than characters in path TRUE Write ISO file extensions TRUE ISO GEN - File Geniso cpp Line First writeable address x Text File Burncd cpp Line Turn on Disc-At-Once using DVD media Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line G DVD RW AD- B Last possible write address on media Last address to be written Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line G DVD RW AD- B Write in overburning mode NO enabled CD Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder Optiarc DVD RW AD- B Media type DVD R Disc Manufacturer ID lt MCC gt Media Type ID lt gt Product revision number Disc Application Code Extended Information Indicators Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line G DVD RW AD- B gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities lt lt lt Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Setup items after recorder preparation TRM DATA MODE indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required required - gt TRM DATA MODE config wanted index blocks length blocks G Optiarc DVD RW AD- B -------------------------------------------------------------- Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Prepare G Optiarc DVD RW AD- B for write in CUE-sheet-DAO DAO infos MCN quot quot TOCType x Session Closed disc not fixated Tracks to Idx Idx Next Trk TRM DATA MODE x FilePos ISRC quot quot DAO layout Start Track Idx CtrlAdr Size NWA RecDep lead-in x x x x x x lead-out x x MediaType DVD R Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line SPTILockVolume - completed successfully for FSCTL LOCK VOLUME Text File Burncd cpp Line Caching options cache CDRom or Network-Yes small files-No lt KB PHASE File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files started Text File Burncd cpp Line Cache writing successful PHASE File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files completed PHASE File dlgbrnst cpp Line Burn process started at x KB s Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Verifying disc position of item relocatable disc pos no patch infos orig at write at Text File Cdrdrv cpp Line ---- Disc Structure Physical Format Information h ---- Media Type Layer Address h AGID Length Book Type DVD R Part Version x Disc Size mm Maximum Transfer Rate lt not specified gt F h Number of Layers Track Path Parallel Track Path PTP Layer Type recordable Linear Density um bit Track Density um track Starting Physical Sector Number of Data Area h DVD-ROM DVD-R -RW DVD R RW End Physical Sector Number of Data Area F h Data in Burst Cutting Area BCA does not exist Disc Application Code h Extended Information indicators h Disc Manufacturer ID MCC Media typ... Read more

A:DVD writer: burning fails at the end

I am using DVD+R disks. Is this a problem with compatibility? Shall use DVD-R disks?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/195622-dvd-writer-burning-fails-end.html
Relevancy 59.34%

Hi.

Well my problem is i can't seem to burn any file types that i want to. so i was wondering if it's my dvd writer that's at fault or what.. cause i tried well 3-4 dvds and all the same error. its working fine until yesterday.. so anyone pls help. cause i dont wanna buy one if its still working. help here anyone? any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanx. here is the log that Nero made. (see attached file)

A:Dvd Writer Burning Issues

Well because you are running a cracked version of Antivirus
And support never finished helping you (due to this issue) on Malware removal (ironically)
I'd say format and start again, CLEAN

By the way, free Avira Antivirus (which I use) is really either the best Antivirus presently in the world, or very close to being the best. IMHO

So good luck either doing a clean install, or trying somewhere else, away from TechSpot :wave:

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dvd-writer-burning-issues.127587/
Relevancy 59.34%

I have an LG HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4160B Super multi writer. This writer also burns RAM discs. My problem is I went to burn an Audio CD with Nero 6 and it would only let me burn at a Max speed of 8X. The writer can burn up to 40X for CDRs, but it's like it thinks that I'm burning a RAM disc when I'm burning a CDR. The CDRs I'm using are Mitsumi and rated up to 48X. I have never had a problem with them ever. I also tried burning with Pinnacle Instant DVD/CD 8 and it did the same thing. So does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Thx

Relevancy 59.34%

I have an Archos MiniCD-RW (161024) external writer which is connected to my laptop running W-XP.
Whenever I try - or should I say almost always, because it does work sometimes! - to write files to a CD, eg my whole My Documents folder for back-up reasons, the writer starts happily and carries out its duties in a few minutes. After finishing it tells me that the burning process was completed successfully.
However, if I try to check what has actually been put on the CD, my laptop - or someone elses - doesn't even seem to recognise that there is CD in the drive. It either tells me "That function is invalid" or "Please insert a CD in drive D" - though I of course have just done that.
Any suggestions what the problem might be?
Cheers, Ollie

Relevancy 58.48%

hi my dvd writer has been burning realy slow since i reinstalled windows.all the drivers and firmware for it are up to date could some one please help me?

A:hp dvd writer 740b burning slow

Check out the solutions at The stuttering DVD drive or the lame hard disk.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hp-dvd-writer-740b-burning-slow.587058/
Relevancy 58.48%

hi i have a NEC ND-1300A dvd writer, i am able to copy dvd's perfectly with no problems, but when it comes to copying data, music anything on a cd-r/rw burn process starts but then at about 5% it freezes this happend with Nero and Roxio can anyone help

p.s. burning on cd-r/rw works with built in xp burner but this only good for data

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nec-nd-1300a-dvd-writer-burning-problems.158332/
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi folks.  I'm trying to create a DVD with a bunch of WMVs but I get this error shortly after encoding begins.  Just using a standard template with a background audio file (wav) and burning to double layer.  Help?

A:Windows DVD Maker error "an error occurred when burning the dvd" Help?

Hi,

You can try the Windows 7 codec pack as below:

http://www.codecguide.com/

In addition, you may want to try Windows Media Encoder, here is the step:

1.  Download it from the following link:
Windows Media Encoder
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=5691ba02-e496-465a-bba9-b2f1182cdf24&displaylang=en

Install program under compatibility mode & Administrator level
=================
1. Right click on the installation file and click Properties.
2. Click on the Compatibility tab.
3. Select ?Run this program in compatibility mode for.?
4. Choose Windows XP (Service Pack 2) from the drop down list.
5. Select ?Run this program as an administrator? option under the Privilege Level topic.
6. Click Apply, click OK.

2. Open Windows Media Encoder. On the New Session screen, choose Convert a file.
3. On the File Selection screen.browse to the .wmv Source File you wish to burn.
4. Follow the on-screen wizard to burn this file to the CD/DVD.

Does it work?
Vivian Xing - MSFT

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/5a91b210-65ca-448b-82a9-ad8dbe8df782/windows-dvd-maker-error-quotan-error-occurred-when-burning-the-dvdquot-help?forum=w7itpromedia
Relevancy 58.05%

I am trying to use Windows DVD Maker to make a DVD video disc.

In DVD options, I see three values for DVD burner speed including: Fastest, Medium, Slow.

I have a DVD writer. Its maximum speed is 8x.

Which speed value in Windows DVD Maker should I choice for my DVD writer?

A:which burning speed for the 8x writer using windows dvd maker

I am using the OS that is the 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/524881/which-burning-speed-for-the-8x-writer-using-windows-dvd-maker/
Relevancy 57.62%

Hi I have a Sony External DVD Writer Model: DRX-710UL. I used Nero 6, Nero 7 & DVD Shrink softwares to burn movies into my Verbatim DVD+R disc. It was all good until some time back but offlate I am getting the Device Not Available error and the burn fails.

The burn process runs cool for few mins and after completing 2 or 3% it just fails.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Venkat.

A:Device Not Available error with Sony External DVD Writer DRX-710UL & Nero 7

trydevice manager,click items by connection ,action scan for hardware changes possiblyreinstall the external drive?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/device-not-available-error-with-sony-external-dvd-writer-drx-710ul-nero-7.555586/
Relevancy 57.19%

Thanks for the help in device Error 7323 Error NDISHLP.sys, driver loading advance I have a Pentinum - MHz running win first edition I use IE with Comcast cable I have this machine tied to a Linksys Ethernet Cable DSL Router I just spent several weeks with quot khazars quot ridding my system of a very stubborn virus After completing the removal I Error loading device driver NDISHLP.sys, Error 7323 noted the following error message C gt C Windows netstart Invalid value for binding specified Invalid value for binding specified Error loading device driver NDISHLP sys Error One or more network transport drivers failed to load The computer is very slow As I stated earlier significant effort has been expended over the last several months to rid my machine of viruses adware trogans spyware etc I am confident that the machine is clean I reviewed another tech support forum and it was suggested to go into device manager and note any drivers with an exclamation point in a yellow circle I have one of those for the Ndis driver It suggested booting into Safe mode and removing this driver and then to restart in regular mode to have Windows rebuild the driver table When I tried this I noted the following error Error loading device driver NDISHLP.sys, Error 7323 message - quot Setup cannot load the installer netdi dll for the net hardware being installed Contact your hardware vendor for assistance I also noted that in Control Panel I do not have a Network icon I do not know where to proceed from here Would updating to Win SE help the situation or is it something I need to correct first before updating Or should I update at all Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Halueb nbsp

Relevancy 57.19%

I keep getting a display driver error and then the computer crashes with the BSOD. It happens quite often but I can't get the error message.

I checked my display drivers and according to the device manager, the drivers are up to date. I believe I have a AMD Radeon HD 7570

I don't know what information to give someone, but please help.

A:BSOD Unsure of Error Code but says Display Driver Error

Hi hmedina62.

Quote: Originally Posted by hmedina62

I keep getting a display driver error

Can you be a bit more specific? Do you get any popup balloon from system trey like this one?

Anyway, the issue is definitely display related. A stop 0x116 is display/graphics failure. And the display driver is not up to date. It is on June 2012.

Update it, but not to the latest. Uninstall your installed latest version of the display driver.
How-To Uninstall AMD Catalyst Drivers From A Windows Based System
Then clean up any possible leftover.
Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling
Then install version 13.9 WHQL only.
Previous AMD Catalyst? Display Drivers
When the update is done, stress test the Graphics Card using Furmark.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

As it is a branded desktop, one info is very important, The PSU. Let us know the wattage of the PSU.

Also, is the computer hot? Report us the heat of the computer after a couple of hours of your normal usage. Upload a screenshot of the summery tab of Speccy. Alternatively, you can publish a Speccy snapshot too: Speccy - Publish Snapshot of your System Specs .

Let us know the results.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 116, {fffffa800f2d14e0, fffff880047a9738, 0, 2}

Unable to load image atikmpag.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+8738 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (116)
Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.
Arguments:
Arg1: fffffa800f2d14e0, Optional pointer to internal TDR recovery context (TDR_RECOVERY_CONTEXT).
Arg2: fffff880047a9738, The pointer into responsible device driver module (e.g. owner tag).
Arg3: 0000000000000000, Optional error code (NTSTATUS) of the last failed operation.
Arg4: 0000000000000002, Optional internal context dependent data.

Debugging Details:
------------------
FAULTING_IP:
atikmpag+8738
fffff880`047a9738 4055 push rbp

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.16384 (debuggers(dbg).130821-1623) amd64fre

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`04a8e928 fffff880`054dc140 : 00000000`00000116 fffffa80`0f2d14e0 fffff880`047a9738 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`04a8e930 fffff880`054dbe4a : fffff880`047a9738 fffffa80`0f2d14e0 fffffa80`0f1da010 fffffa80`0a6aa410 : dxgkrnl!TdrBugcheckOnTimeout+0xec
fffff880`04a8e970 fffff880`05582f13 : fffffa80`0f2d14e0 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0f1da010 fffffa80`0a6aa410 : dxgkrnl!TdrIsRecoveryRequired+0x1a2
fffff880`04a8e9a0 fffff880`055accf1 : fffffa80`ffffffff 00000000`00461c24 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : dxgmms1!VidSchiReportHwHang+0x40b
fffff880`04a8ea80 fffff880`0557e2e1 : fffffa80`0a6aa410 fffffa80`00000002 00000000`00461c24 00000000`00000000 : dxgmms1!VidSchiCheckHw... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/332732-bsod-unsure-error-code-but-says-display-driver-error.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I bought a Samsung SH-S202N DVD Writer. I installed it properly but whenever I insert a CD or DVD into it Windows hangs (nothing happens,even the mouse pointer doesn't move, Task Manager can't open, dead nothing). Checking Event Viewer I found the following: "The driver detected a controller error on \Device\CdRom0." When I remove the media from the drive Windows ceases hanging. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance.
P.S: I don't think it's the IDE cables, I've already replaced them 3 times but no change. :evil:

A:The driver detected a controller error on \Device\CdRom0 error

Is that the only drive on that IDE cable?

What jumper setting and what connector is it using (end/middle) ?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/the-driver-detected-a-controller-error-on-device-cdrom0-error.105092/
Relevancy 57.19%

This problem is been happening for some time now. I have not used this computer for a while. I update the Geforce driver and also all the window updates. I ran malware check and antivirus scans everything comes up clean. What can I do to solve this issues, I am at a loss and our local Microcenter Tech group says everything checks out. 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/597018/windows-7-goes-black-or-error-message-driver-kernel-error-35891/
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi guys I am back I have previously posted an issue with WL Mail can Can writer 2011 W code: Error not install source: 0x80070663 Mail L - not create reply or forward message I am still struggling with it and using WLE Mail works smoothly with Can not install W L Mail 2011 - Error code: 0x80070663 source: writer this version Now I got new information concerning Can not install W L Mail 2011 - Error code: 0x80070663 source: writer the problem Before installing WLE I ran Windows Install Clean up to clean all installers related to WLE All but Windows Live Writer are removed and when I try to install WLE I get the message that it was not possible to install WL Mail Messenger is OK Opening the message dialog box these are the details of the failed installation Problem Signature Problem Event Name WLSetupError AppName WLInstaller AppVer AppExitCode x AppLanguage pt OS sp x -Wrk- pt-BR Win ErrorType ErrorSource PackageInstallTask SuspectedError x FailedApp writer Operating System version Language ID Do you have any idea how to solve this Otherwise I will keep WLE until Can not install W L Mail 2011 - Error code: 0x80070663 source: writer Windows Home Premium SP shows up and will take the opportunity to do a clean install of Windows

A:Can not install W L Mail 2011 - Error code: 0x80070663 source: writer

Hello, you can try this MS tool to uninstall/install. Suggest a system image backup in case anything goes wrong, you can restore back to the working image.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/...leshooter.html

A Guy

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/199466-can-not-install-w-l-mail-2011-error-code-0x80070663-source-writer.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Hello. Basically my friend's computer suddenly started to display a driver error(image below) whenever the computer starts up. It is possible to boot the computer after pressing F1 and choosing a boot device, it starts up normally after that. Whenever the computer is restarted, the same error displays again. I've tried to change the boot order in BIOS, unplugged any USB devices that might be causing any interference, but without any results. Someone even suggested to change CMOS battery on the motherboard, but even that did not help. Thank you in advance for any suggestions

Relevancy 56.76%

Okay here's the whole situation I hope you can understand A few weeks ago I had gotten a error, Driver what error, getting installation screen do?! blue to an error or blue screen of death with a stop error saying unmountable boot volume Went to get that fixed from a rent to own place where I am renting to own a new computer Turns out okay with a reinstallation however I think the techie forgot to put back in the programs of the drivers and such After Driver installation error, getting a blue screen error, what to do?! that I had the error again I did it myself this time after given a Driver installation error, getting a blue screen error, what to do?! boot disk Worked out fine again Now here's where it gets interesting I talked with an HP technician on how to get my video card back on and followed instructions of downloading all the links on their support site and install them all in the sub catergory quot Other Drivers quot I did that and I get the error I couldn't exactly remember the codec for it or whatever it is the last two was B So for now I'm having it be repaired through the boot disk So what should I do Is what I'm doing right now which is repairing through the boot disk going to correct the problem even after installing the drivers Edit The error I get is Stop x B xF A xC x x

A:Driver installation error, getting a blue screen error, what to do?!

Yes try repairing your system using your boot disk, try first the chkdsk then if that doesnt work try the re-installation option this will not format your system just repair and re-install you system.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/driver-installation-error-getting-a-blue-screen-error-what-to-do-235506.html
Relevancy 56.76%

For some reason the past couple times I have re-started my computer, I have been getting 1 of 2 error's, they both have the same effect. If I have any programs running the outbound sounds work's on those programs, however once of the 2 error's occur any programs loaded after that will not do any outbound sound.

szAppName : svchost.exe szAppVer : 5.1.2600.5512
szModName : kernel32.dll szModVer : 5.1.2600.5781 offset : 00012afb

C:\DOCUME~1\CODYHE~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERf48a.dir00\svchost.exe.mdmp
C:\DOCUME~1\CODYHE~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERf48a.dir00\appcompat.txt

szAppName : svchost.exe szAppVer : 5.1.2600.5512 szModName : unknown
szModVer : 0.0.0.0 offset : 001a6f64
C:\DOCUME~1\CODYHE~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERa19b.dir00\svchost.exe.mdmp
C:\DOCUME~1\CODYHE~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERa19b.dir00\appcompat.txt

Those are the error's that occur.
I have done virus scan's with mbam, avira, and IObit security 360, and they up clean.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/sound-card-driver-error-win32-error.997279/
Relevancy 55.47%

It happen when I tried to install the audio driver, then the BSOD appear. After finishing reboot, my windows become unable to load, and it automatically start the windows startup repair, which is unable to repair it automatically too, and show these problem:

Root cause found:
Boot manager failed to find OS loader
(failed to repair with error code 0x5 and 0x490)

Problem Signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature 02: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature 03: unknown
Problem Signature 04: 59
Problem Signature 05: AutoFailover
Problem Signature 06: 1
Problem Signature 07: MissingOsLoader

Can anyone help me? I've tried several way to repair the OsLoader manually but it seem not work for me. If you need more infomation, please ask me.
Thanks, and sorry for my bad English.

A:Error booting to windows 7 (driver error)

Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 7 & Vista - Tech Support Forum

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/error-booting-to-windows-7-driver-error-626761.html
Relevancy 55.47%

I sometimes get the following blue screen error:

BCCode : 100000d1 BCP1 : E20C4000 BCP2 : 00000002 BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : F0A19E85 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 768_1

It recovers from the "serious system error", but without enough time to read the blue screen.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/249080/blue-screen-error-driver-error/
Relevancy 55.47%

I am getting so frustrated I got a new pc monitor recently Can't games. error. DirectX and/or Gives driver any error run Works fine Just sometimes gives me this error quot input signal out of range Change to x quot When I want to change my resolution to that I only have the options of x x x x and Can't run any games. Gives DirectX error and/or driver error. x There is no option for x What the problem is I can't play any of my games anymore League of Legends GW etc I get an error whenever I try to open it which says I must have the correct video driver installed and directx stuff etc How the problem occurred I was downloading the game Star Wars the old republic When I tried to run the game I got the input signal out of range error and had to restart my computer Since then I can't open any of my games What I have done to fix the problem Searched google endlessly for a solution without any luck Ran my computer in Safe Mode many times Still doesn't work Uninstalled updated video driver a couple of times Unplugged monitor after uninstalling the quot display adapter quot in the device manager plugged it back in and started the computer so that it will automatically download the driver Tried to install the Latest video driver for my pc in this case it is Intel R HD Graphics driver - since I don't have a graphics card just an integrated one But when I install this driver and restart my pc I get the input signal out of range error and have to start my pc in safe mode and disable the driver Right now I am running the Standard VGA Graphics Adapter which still does not let me run my games Run system recovery with no luck Downloaded the latest version of DirectX This is really getting on my nerves How can it work perfectly and then suddenly just stop

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/388595-cant-run-any-games-gives-directx-error-driver-error.html
Relevancy 55.47%

When I burn a recorded TV show to a DVD using Media Center, it works once and then while burning another program to another DVD, I get the error "BURN FAILURE, An error has occurred in burning the CD/DVD." Sometimes it works to re-boot, other times it doesn't. I am trying to avoid re-installing the system. Thanks.

A:Burning DVD Error

how often do you get the failures.
I use this program with no problems.
Free software: video converter, ipod converter, mp4 converter

http://www.vistax64.com/software/283873-burning-dvd-error.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi! I have got Fujitsu Siemens Amilo D 7830, which has DVD Burner (DVD+RW 8160) which is suppose to burn CD-R, CD-RW, DVD+R, and DVD+RW. But when I burn CD using Nero 6 Reloaded, it burns and plays perfectly but when it comes to DVD+RW it encodes, and start writing but even I left my laptop for >20 hours, it didn't finish, so I turned it off and restarted, but the DVD did play well. But DVD+R writes OK but doesn't play at all. I have got DVD playing software installed. I tried to get the driver updated from Fujitsu Siemens website for my DVD burner but there wasn't any new. All Nero softwares are updated and all codecs are installed. Using Windows XP SP2, ZoneAlram, Microsoft Anti-spyware, Avast anti-virus. Any help!

A:DVD Burning error

This could be an instance of the IDE controller changing from DMA mode to the much slower PIO mode. Go to the Device Manager in the Control Panel and check the IDE controller, right click on it and check Properties. If it has, uninstall the controller and let Windows reinstall it after a restart.

See this article for a more thorough description: Click here.

Something similar happened to me and this fixed it.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/dvd-burning-error.38623/
Relevancy 55.47%

i have windows xp and when i try to burn dvd with roxio my dvd le 6.1.6 half way thru i get error message gdiplus 0X80040217 operating system error how can i fix this

A:burning dvd error

Update your Roxio software or use the free GBurner

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/burning-dvd-error-604317.html
Relevancy 55.47%

I am using 9.0 on my old windows me system. I have copied whole cd's using adaptec cd burner, but I want to use media player to copy individual tracks to a cd. when I hit the copy button i get an error message saying Roxio is not installed. Why would I want or need to install Roxio? shouldn't media player do the copying?

A:burning cd error wmp 9.0

Instead of using the copy function, open WMP, go to Burn, select the files in there and then burn the CD.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/burning-cd-error-wmp-9-0.695479/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hello, I am having a problem burning audio cd's ( easy cd creater 4) and would appreciate any help on this problem. I had made an audio mix of songs, and before completing the first song (7 min song) there is the followin error: E0414 - engine error - canot read audio source #0.
After trying twice, i listened to the botched cd's, and noticed that the song ended at exactly the same time on both cd's (the error may have occured at the same point) Is the music file bad? Any help with this problem will be greatly appreciated. I had recieved help from here before, and it solved my troubling problems, so I know how excellent you people are.

Thank you very much-
jamatt

Relevancy 55.47%

Hi all, this is my First time so bare with me, I have got Ulead videostudio 10 and have transferred some of my images from my sony handycam and gone through all the stages. I have got as far as burning the video onto the DVD then i get a error message -"Trouble with burning DVDS could not burn data to disk" (534:-2147216291:0). I have looked on other forums and found one who had the same problem but had no replies! I have got windows XP and a Philips DVD burner. I have a mountain of holiday,birthdays etc to sort out. Please help somebody!!

A:burning error

but with another photo program. I couldn't burn backups to DVD's for some reason. I got an 2Gig thumb drive and loaded them on to it in a flash.

Eventually I had so many photos that I had to buy an external Hard Drive to save them which worked fine. But I still can't burn the backups to CD (too much data for a CD anyway) or a series of DVD's.

I may not have answered your question exactly, since I don't think anyone can tell you what is wrong with your DVD burner and software (maybe someone will surprise you!) but this is a workaround.

Good luck.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/burning-error.635745/
Relevancy 55.47%

This week I am having an error when burning dvds Not all dvds but maybe every or dvds I get an error Here is the logfile of latest burning Error DVD when error ImgBurn Version - Log Friday November I ImgBurn Version started I Microsoft Windows XP Professional Build Service Pack I Total Physical Memory KB - Available KB I Initialising SPTI I Searching for SCSI ATAPI devices E Failed to check for ImgBurn update I - gt Drive - Info HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-H N D ATA I - gt Drive - Info HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH NP E ATA I Found DVD RW RAMs I Operation Started I Source File C COWBOYS AND ALIENS Error when burning DVD ISO I Source File Sectors MODE I Source File Size bytes I Source File Volume Identifier COWBOYS AND ALIENS I Source File Volume Set Identifier F C DVDSHRNK I Source File Implementation Identifier DVD Shrink I Source File File System s ISO UDF I Destination Device HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH NP E ATA I Destination Media Type DVD-R Disc ID CMC MAG AM Speeds x x x x I Destination Media Sectors I Write Mode DVD I Write Type DAO I Write Speed x I Link Size Auto I Lock Volume Yes I Test Mode No I OPC Yes I BURN-Proof Enabled I Write Speed Successfully Set - Effective KB s x I Filling Buffer MB I Writing LeadIn I Writing Session of Track LBA - I Writing Track of MODE LBA - W Failed to Write Sectors - - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write W Retrying of W Retry Failed - Reason Invalid Address For Write E Failed to Write Sectors - - Reason Invalid Address For Write E Next Writable Address I Synchronising Cache W User opted to skip the Close Track Session Disc functions E Failed to Write Image I Exporting Graph Data I Graph Data File C Documents and Settings user Application Data ImgBurn Graph Data Files HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH NP FRIDAY-NOVEMBER- - - PM CMC MAG AM x ibg I Export Successfully Completed E Operation Failed - Duration I Average Write Rate KB s x - Maximum Write Rate KB s x I Close Request Acknowledged I Closing Down I Shutting down SPTI I ImgBurn closed nbsp

Relevancy 55.47%

When I try to copy onto a blank disc windows comes up with this weird error message and I have no idea how to fix it. Here is a PrtSc of the actual error message:

Any help would be appreciated. If you need any info on hardware/software I can give you that too. Thanks for the help.

Relevancy 55.47%

I burn avi files a fair bit but now for no apparent reason i constantly get the same error message at or that burning process failed or something like that with nero the error message i get is this C - - - - - - Windows XP IA WinAspi File Wnaspi dll Ver size bytes created ahead WinASPI File C Program Files Nero Nero Core Wnaspi dll Ver size bytes created NT-SPTI used Nero Version Internal Version Recorder lt PHILIPS DVDR P gt Version P - HA TA - Adapter driver lt IDE gt HA Drive Burning DVD Error buffer kB Bus Type default - gt ATAPI detected CD-ROM lt AXV CD DVD Burning Error DVD-ROM gt Version a - HA TA - Adapter driver lt SCSI gt HA Scsi-Device-Map DiskPeripheral ExcelStor Technology J atapi Port ID DMA On DiskPeripheral DVD Burning Error IBM-DJNA- atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral SONY CD-RW CRX E atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral PHILIPS DVDR P atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral AXV CD DVD-ROM a a scsi Port ID DMA Off CdRomPeripheral Generic DVD-ROM d prt Port ID DMA Off CDRom-Device-Map SONY CD-RW CRX E E CDRom PHILIPS DVDR P F CDRom AXV CD DVD-ROM G CDRom Generic DVD-ROM H CDRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize Byte ShowDrvBufStat BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Use Inquiry Global Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled UDF ISO compilation Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line DVD-Video files reallocation started Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line DVD-Video files reallocation completed no file modified Text File Isodoc cpp Line UDF document burn settings ------------------------------------------ Determine maximum speed FALSE Simulate FALSE Write TRUE Finalize CD TRUE Multisession FALSE Burning mode DAO Mode UDF Mode UDF ISO bridge UDF Revision UDF Partition Type physical ISO Level Max of char Character set ISO Joliet FALSE Allow pathdepth more than directories FALSE Allow more than characters in path FALSE Write ISO file extensions FALSE Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line DVD-Video files sorted Text File ThreadedTransfer cpp Line ReadBuffer-Pipe got KB of Memory Text File Reader cpp Line Reader running Text File Writer cpp Line Writer F PHILIPS DVDR P running ISO GEN - File Geniso cpp Line First writeable address x ISO GEN - File Geniso cpp Line First writeable address x Text File Burncd cpp Line Turn on Disc-At-Once using DVD media Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Last possible write address on media MB Last address to be written MB Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Write in overburning mode NO enabled CD Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder PHILIPS DVDR P Media type DVD-R Disc Manufacturer TTG - Disc Application Code Disc Physical Code Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities lt lt lt Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Setup items after recorder preparation TRM DATA MODE indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required required no patch infos - gt TRM DATA MODE config wanted index blocks length blocks F PHILIPS DVDR P -------------------------------------------------------------- Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Prepare recorder F PHILIPS DVDR P for write in CUE-sheet-DAO DAO infos MCN quot quot TOCType x Session Closed disc fixated Tracks to TRM DATA MODE x FilePos ISRC quot quot DAO layout Start Track Idx CtrlAdr RecDep lead-in x x x x x x lead-out x x Text File SCSIPassThrough cpp Line SPTILockVolume - completed successfully for FCTL LOCK VOLUME Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files started Text File Burncd cpp Line Cache writing successful Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files completed Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Burn process started at x KB s Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Verifying disc position of item relocatable disc pos no patch infos orig at write at Text File DVDR cpp Line Recording mode Sequential Recording Mode Text File MMC cpp Line Set BUFE Buffer underrun protection - gt ON Text File DVDR cpp Line Start write address a... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/dvd-burning-error.443152/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi i am error Burning CD having a probelm with my cd writer All along everything was ok up until recently from nowhere i can't burn any cd I have tried to use Jet Audio and Windoes media player but to know avail below is the log file from Nero what can the problem be i have used my cd writer for about and a half yearsplease help because this is driving me mad Windows XP IA WinAspi - ahead WinASPI File 'C Program Files Nero Nero Core Wnaspi dll' Ver size bytes created PM NT-SPTI CD Burning error used Nero Version Internal Version Nero Express Recorder lt DVDRW IDE H X gt Version B T - HA TA - Adapter driver lt IDE gt HA Drive buffer kB Bus Type default - gt ATAPI detected CD-ROM lt DVDRW IDE H X gt Version B T - HA TA - Adapter driver lt IDE gt HA Scsi-Device-Map DiskPeripheral ST A atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral DVDRW IDE H X atapi Port ID DMA On CDRom-Device-Map DVDRW IDE H X E CDRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize Byte BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Use Inquiry Global Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled JukeBox MP WMA Nero Digital AM Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line LockMCN - completed sucessfully for IOCTL STORAGE MCN CONTROL AM Text File Isodoc cpp Line Iso document burn settings ------------------------------------------ Determine maximum speed FALSE Simulate TRUE Write TRUE Finalize CD TRUE Multisession FALSE Burning mode TAO Mode ISO Level Max of char Character set ISO Joliet TRUE Allow pathdepth more than directories TRUE Allow more than characters in path TRUE Write ISO file extensions TRUE AM Text File Burncd cpp Line DVDRW IDE H X Super Link activated AM ISO GEN - File Geniso cpp Line First writeable address x AM Text File Burncd cpp Line Turn on Track-At-Once using CD-R RW media AM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Last possible write address on media Last address to be written AM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Write in overburning mode NO enabled CD AM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder DVDRW IDE H X CDR code OSJ entry from Plasmon Data systems Ltd ATIP Data Special Info hex D A B LI F B A LO Additional Info hex invalid invalid invalid AM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities lt lt lt AM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Setup items after recorder preparation TRM DATA MODE indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required required - gt TRM DATA MODE config wanted index blocks length blocks E DVDRW IDE H X -------------------------------------------------------------- AM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Prepare E DVDRW IDE H X for write in TAO DAO infos MCN quot quot TOCType x Session Closed disc fixated Tracks to Idx Idx Next Trk TRM DATA MODE x FilePos ISRC quot quot DAO layout Start Track Idx CtrlAdr Size NWA RecDep - lead-in x x - x - x x x lead-out x x AM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Removed run-out blocks from end of track Length - gt AM Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line Error on LockVolume Access is denied AM Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line SPTI - Error on DismountVolue Access is denied AM Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line Error on LockVolume Access is denied AM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files started AM Text File Burncd cpp Line Cache writing successful AM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Caching of files completed AM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Simulation started at x KB s AM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Verifying disc position of item relocatable disc pos no patch infos orig at write at AM Text File MMC cpp Line Set BUFE Super Link - gt ON AM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Simulation completed successfully at x KB s AM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Burn process started at x KB s AM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Verifying disc position of item relocatable disc pos no patch infos orig at write at AM Text File MMC cpp Line Set BUFE Super Link - gt ON AM SPTI - File ... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cd-burning-error-305518.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi

Does anybody know what this error is about?

Cheers
Paul

A:Burning error

Nothing to help diagnose the problem from your pic.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/burning-error.769243/
Relevancy 55.47%

Does anyone know about a problem with Adaptec Easy CD Creator 4 and Windows Media Player 9?

I think I started having burn problems not long after I upgraded to Windows Media Player 9.

>> Even when I use a blank cdr or cdrw to record, I get error messages.
Right after load a disc I getthe message..."unsupported or bad media". I tried new Imation and Sony media.(CDR and CDRW)
During the CD Creation Process........the process skips immediately to "Closing session" and no data is burned. An error is reported by the output device.

Someone told me that in order to completely remove Windows Media Player 9(IF that's causing the problem) I have to reformat the hard drive and reinstall Windows. I would appreciate any help I can get regarding this problem....

I tried some other burning software too(Nero and Deep Burner) and I had problems recording.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cd-burning-error.221954/
Relevancy 55.47%

Using any Nero app in Win XP Home Edn, can copy disk to disk ok, but not data or audio files. Error message says failed wrong format - any suggestions please.

Can you run through the choices you make? What type of disc do you choose to burn (audio, data etc) and what type of files do you try and burn after you make your choice?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/burning-error.195488/
Relevancy 55.47%

I have been burning sucessfully via Windows Media Player 9 now I am getting an error that says wither my record speed needs tweaking, or that the cds are not compatible (same cds I have always used Memorex, What should I do my friend is having a part y tonight and I am supposed to do the music. Somebod y please help me Grannigta

It happens, I had the same problem where the speed needed to be set to 1x (ugh!) I guess you will need to do the same thing.

iTunes and MusicMatch Player offers the same function, you might want try those too.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/burning-error.195804/
Relevancy 55.47%

hello there,
I am having a problem burning cd's on my hewlett Packard 8200 cd burner. The majority of the time it writes the CD and when it's just about finished to burn the CD it gives me an error message. "Error occurred". "Writing the CD. Make sure your disc. is free of fingerprints, scratches or dust."

Now, I recently purchased a new printer and added a hub to my system so that I can connect some of my peripherals and it was not recognizing the burner. So, I connected the USB connector to the USB port I have in front of my Computer. It recognized it, but it started to give me the error messages above. What could be the problem? I have uninstalled and re-installed the drivers etc. a few times.

I just purchased new CD-R disc. Two bundles and it is giving me the same errors.

marina

A:error burning cd's

It could just be the brand of discs you buy, I had the same error until I enabled DMA; you might want to try doing that. Thats about all I could help you with though.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-burning-cds.49100/
Relevancy 55.47%

Whenever I try Error Burning CD/DVD to burn a CD or DVD using Nero I get more or less of the CD/DVD Burning Error same error messages in the attachments below This only started happening today and never before did I experience such specific failure My dvd burner has failed me a few times before but not this way I pop in the disc choose it to be burned as a Data CD and then load the files in this case RealMedia files Then I hit burn at the maximum possible speed The process starts but there is no Buffer this time and after it stops and then later fails The farthest I have gotten thus far was around and then it failed again I tried slower speeds and all the possible different settings CD/DVD Burning Error using the same media which I CD/DVD Burning Error know for a fact is not faulty but it still failed Then I reverted to my old cd-burner I was using my second drive which contains an Emprex Dual x DVD burner which burns CD-Rs times faster which burns them at x This time I was able to successfully burn a CD but then when I went on and tried the second CD it failed again and so did the third one I tried searching multiple forums but did not find any satisfactory results Help would be highly appreciated in identifying the problem nbsp

Relevancy 55.47%

Hi i have a matshita udja340 cd-rw drive in my laptop that is a panasonic toughbook model cf-48. My drive will not let me burn disks when the write proccess begins it comes up with an error thats says I/O. I have looked at many websites and none of them have helped. I know it isnt my disk because i can use it in other computers. I found this error while trying to burn a disk with img burn. i have also tried to burn an audio cd and had the same problem. I can still use the disks and install/view their content. thanks for any help and if you need more info just tell me and i will post it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-o-error-while-burning.963074/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi i have a matshita udja340 cd-rw drive in my laptop that is a panasonic toughbook model cf-48. My drive will not let me burn disks when the write proccess begins it comes up with an error thats says I/O. I have looked at many websites and none of them have helped. I know it isnt my disk because i can use it in other computers. I found this error while trying to burn a disk with img burn. i have also tried to burn an audio cd and had the same problem. I can still use the disks and install/view their content. thanks for any help and if you need more info just tell me and i will post it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-o-error-while-burning.963527/
Relevancy 55.47%

hi all
i`ve been trying to burn a dvd from an mpg movie
using windvd creator..it completes burn to disc..then a msg comes up saying
"cannot complete burning due to some error "
can anyone help
thnx in advance

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/burning-error-msg.481207/
Relevancy 55.47%

hi all
i`ve been trying to burn a dvd from an mpg movie
using windvd creator..it completes burn to disc..then a msg comes up saying
"cannot complete burning due to some error "
can anyone help
thnx in advance

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/burning-error-msg.481206/
Relevancy 55.47%

lol neva been in this forum for long time anyways i need help

i get this error when i try burning data or audio..

Writing Error (3) Error occure writing data to disk . Comminucation with drive unit failed (1003) Error Sense Data : 4 ASC : 8 ASCQ : 3

i use Blaze Media pro and Alcohol 120% and nero... i uninstalled all annd used 1 yet dotn work then i tried the other and same error. pelase help

A:Burning error Please help

Please Help... I got Windows 98 SE.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/burning-error-please-help.377573/
Relevancy 54.61%

Running Windows PRO RTM x upgraded from Win PRO Updates to as of October installed Event viewer still shows newly triggered Error s CAPI event id I can trigger this error by manually creating a restore point invoking VSS The VSS System Writer is listed and is error free Log Name nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Application Source nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Microsoft-Windows-CAPI Date nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Event ID nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Task Category None Level nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Error Keywords nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Classic User nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp N A in the while Cryptographic System 513 call id Services OnIdentity() Writer CAPI2 source failed the Error processing - Object Computer nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Machine -Name Description Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity call in the System Writer Object Details Error source CAPI2 id 513 - Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object AddLegacyDriverFiles Unable to back up image of binary Microsoft Link-Layer Discovery Protocol System Error Access is denied Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt nbsp lt System gt nbsp nbsp nbsp lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-CAPI quot Guid quot bbca a -b - dc-a c -b d e fb quot EventSourceName quot Microsoft-Windows-CAPI quot gt nbsp nbsp nbsp lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt nbsp nbsp nbsp lt Version gt lt Version gt nbsp nbsp nbsp lt Level gt lt Level gt nbsp nbsp nbsp lt Task gt lt Task gt nbsp nbsp nbsp lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt nbsp nbsp nbsp lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt nbsp nbsp nbsp lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt nbsp nbsp nbsp lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt nbsp nbsp nbsp lt Correlation gt nbsp nbsp nbsp lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt nbsp nbsp nbsp lt Channel gt Application lt Channel gt nbsp nbsp nbsp lt Computer gt Machine-Name lt Computer gt nbsp nbsp nbsp lt Security gt nbsp lt System gt nbsp lt EventData gt nbsp nbsp nbsp lt Data gt Details AddLegacyDriverFiles Unable to back up image of binary Microsoft Link-Layer Discovery Protocol System Error Access is denied lt Data gt nbsp lt EventData gt lt Event gt

A:Error source CAPI2 id 513 - Cryptographic Services failed while processing the OnIdentity() call in the System Writer Object

Seems we finally have a solution thanks to user szz743 in
the other forum
Here goes:

"Microsoft Link-Layer Discovery Protocol" binary is \Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mslldp.sys
Its config registry key is HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MsLldp

During backup a VSS process running under NETWORK_SERVICE account calls cryptcatsvc!CSystemWriter::AddLegacyDriverFiles(), which enumerates all the drivers and tries opening each one of them. , The function fails on MSLLDP driver with "Access Denied"
error.

Turned out it fails because MSLLDP driver's security permissions do not allow NETWORK_SERVICE to access the driver.

The binary security descriptor for the driver is located here:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\MsLldp\Security

It should be modified, I used SC.EXE and Sysinternals' ACCESSCHK.EXE to fix it.

The original security descriptor looked like below:

>accesschk.exe -c mslldp
mslldp
  RW NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
  RW BUILTIN\Administrators
  RW S-1-5-32-549       <- these are server operators
  R  NT SERVICE\NlaSvc

No service account is allowed to access MSLLDP driver

The security descriptor for the drivers that were processed successfully looked this way:

>accesschk.exe -c mup
mup
  RW NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
  R  NT AUTHORITY\INTERACTIVE
  R  NT AUTHORITY\SERVICE  <- this gives access to services

How to add access rights for NT AUTHORITY\SERVICE to MSLLDP service:

1. Run: SC sdshow MSLLDP
You'll get something like below (SDDL language is documented on MSDN):

D:(D;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BG)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SO)(A;;LCRPWP;;;S-1-5-80-3141615172-2057878085-1754447212-2405740020-3916490453)S:(AU;FA;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;WD)

2. Run: SC sdshow MUP
You'll get:

D:(A;;CCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRRC;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;IU)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;SU)S:(AU;FA;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;WD)

********* IMPORTANT *********************************************************
Make sure all Command Parameters are in one line without Carriage Returns and Line Feeds as opposed to the way you see them in these instructions! (i.e. switch off word wrapping etc. when you copy and paste through your editor)

3. Take NT AUTHORITY\ SERVICE entry, which is (A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;SU) and add it to the original MSLLDP security descriptor properly, right before the last S:(AU... group.

4. Apply the new security descriptor to MSLLDP service (make sure command is in one line!!!):

sc sdset MSLLDP D:(D;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BG)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SY)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;BA)(A;;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;SO)(A;;LCRPWP;;;S-1-5-80-3141615172-2057878085-1754447212-2405740020-3916490453)(A;;CCLCSWLOCRRC;;;SU)S:(AU;FA;CCDCLCSWRPWPDTLOCRSDRCWDWO;;;WD)
5. Check the result:

>accesschk.exe -c mslldp
mslldp
  RW NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
  RW S-1-5-32-549
  R  NT SERVICE\NlaSvc
  R  NT AUTHORITY\SERVICE

6. Run you backup app, the error is gone for my Home Server backup.
!!! Do not forget to use your security descriptor for MSLLDP driver since I guess there can be some rare cases when its different for your machine. Do not copy my SDDL descriptions, just in case. And backup the old descriptor just in case !!!

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/156d3b56-0863-47fb-851f-82ea78a7cff2/error-source-capi2-id-513-cryptographic-services-failed-while-processing-the-onidentity-call-in?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 54.61%

I always get this error, This never used to happen and when i check task manager hardly any resources are used. It only burns after a reboot. It worked find last week but now I don't know what happend.

Relevancy 54.61%

Every time i try to burn a dvd either my pc restarts or gives a log similar like that below Antivirus McAfee is up to date no spyware found by spyware doctor error pc burning restart + When my pc restart I get the microsoft error sending report When I send it the report says it is a device conflic error When checking in device manager all seem Ok Pc configuration Ghz processor mb ram oGb harddrive Fx mb vgacard Also i have two winxp installation one with sp and the other with sp from two different partitions the same problem persists on both Can anyone help me to solve the problem -------Response from Microsoft online crash analysis--------------- Error caused by a device driver Thank you for sending an error burning error + pc restart report to Microsoft Error report summary Error type Windows stop error A message appears on a blue screen with error code information Solution available No see Next steps What does this error burning error + pc restart mean Windows has encountered an error from which it cannot recover and needs to restart Cause Unknown device driver Computer symptoms A message appears on a blue screen with error code information for burning error + pc restart example e g x E KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Additional steps for you to take Important Please continue to send error reports so analysts at Microsoft can study and try to correct the problem as quickly as possible --------------------------Nero Log------------------------------- User Name Organization Name - - - - - - Windows XP IA WinAspi - ahead WinASPI File D Program Files Nero Nero Core Wnaspi dll Ver size bytes created PM NT-SPTI used Nero Version Internal Version Recorder Version KY - HA TA - Adapter driver HA Drive buffer kB Bus Type default - gt ATAPI detected CD-ROM Version KY - HA TA - Adapter driver HA Scsi-Device-Map DiskPeripheral Maxtor Y P atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral SONY DVD RW DRU- A atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral AXV CD DVD-ROM a a scsi Port ID DMA Off CDRom-Device-Map SONY DVD RW DRU- A G CDRom AXV CD DVD-ROM H CDRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize Byte ShowDrvBufStat BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Use Inquiry Global Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled Burn DVD Image PM Text File ThreadedTransfer cpp Line ReadBuffer-Pipe got KB of Memory PM Text File Reader cpp Line Reader running PM Text File Writer cpp Line Writer G SONY DVD RW DRU- A running PM IMAGEGEN - File ImageGen cpp Line Image was written as DAO DAOI MediaCatalogNumber TocType x Finalized First Last Track ISRC Blocksize TrackMode TRM DATA MODE TrackConfig x First Last Index Index FilePos Index FilePos NextTrackFilePos CUES Ctrl x Trk x Index Start RecDep x Ctrl x Trk x Index Start RecDep x Ctrl x Trk x Index Start RecDep x Ctrl x Trk xAA Index Start RecDep x MTYP Mediumtype DVD old format x C Image file name PM Text File Burncd cpp Line Turn on Disc-At-Once using DVD media PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Last possible write address on media MB Last address to be written MB PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Write in overburning mode NO enabled CD PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder SONY DVD RW DRU- A Media type DVD-R Disc Manufacturer CMC MA - G AE Disc Application Code Disc Physical Code PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities ON Adapt writespeed to disc ON PM Text File DVDR cpp Line Start write address at LBA DVD high compatibility mode Yes PM Text File Cdrdrv cpp Line ---- DVD Structure Physical Format Information h ---- Layer Address h AGID Length Book Type DVD-R Part Version x Extended Part Version Disc Size mm Maximum Rate F h Number of Layers Track Path Parallel Track Path PTP Layer Type recordable Linear Density um bit Track Density um track Starting Physical Sector Number of Data Area h DVD-ROM DVD-R -RW DVD R RW End Physical Sector Number of Data Area F h End Sector Number in Layer h LBN FFFD h MB Data in Burst Cutting Area BCA does not exist... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/burning-error-pc-restart.464767/
Relevancy 54.61%

Black This is the error log file i got always this message i ve wasted 6.0 burning when Error using nero too many cds Windows Error when burning using nero 6.0 XP IA WinAspi - ahead WinASPI File D Program Files Ahead nero Wnaspi dll Ver size bytes created PM Nero Version Internal Version d Nero Express Recorder lt SAMSUNG CDRW DVD SM- B gt Version T - HA TA - Adapter driver lt atapi gt HA Drive buffer kB Bus Type default - gt ATAPI detected ATAPI CD-ROM lt SAMSUNG CD-ROM SC- L gt Version C - HA TA - Adapter driver lt atapi gt HA Scsi-Device-Map DiskPeripheral SAMSUNG SV H atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral SAMSUNG CDRW DVD SM- B atapi Port ID DMA Off CdRomPeripheral SAMSUNG CD-ROM SC- L atapi Port ID DMA Off CDRom-Device-Map SAMSUNG CDRW DVD SM- B F CDRom SAMSUNG CD-ROM SC- L Error when burning using nero 6.0 G CDRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize Byte ShowDrvBufStat BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Use Inquiry Global Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled Video CD PM Text File VCDDoc cpp Line VideoCD document burn settings ------------------------------------------ Compilation type VCD Menu Enable Picture in separate folder TRUE Folder name ICTURES Use CD-I TRUE CD-I configuration CONTROLS ALL CURCOL YELLOW PSDCURCOL RED PSDCURSHAPE ARROW CENTRTRACK AUTOPLAY AUTO ON DUALCHAN DUAL ON TIMECODE X TIMECODE Y LOTID X LOTID Y ALBUM STANDARD Encoding bitrate mode User defined kb s PM Phase File dlgbrnst cpp Line Encoding video PM Text File VCDCompilationImpl cpp Line Using Nero Video Converter version PM Text File AVIVCDFileItem cpp Line Encoding C movie Incredible MPEGAV MUSIC DAT to D DOCUME Admin LOCALS Temp NER C tmp ScalingType Video yes Audio yes File size bytes Resolution x Hz Frames PM Text File AVIVCDFileItem cpp Line Playing time s Requested rate KB s iVideoRate iAudioRate Estimated size blocks PM Text File AVIVCDFileItem cpp Line Encoding done PM Text File VCDFileItem cpp Line Actual size blocks PM Text File VCDFileItem cpp Line The generated Video file is of the evaluated size PM Text File Isodoc cpp Line Iso document burn settings ------------------------------------------ Determine maximum speed FALSE Simulate FALSE Write TRUE Finalize CD TRUE Multisession FALSE Burning mode DAO Mode XA ISO Level Max of char Character set ISO Joliet TRUE Allow pathdepth more than directories TRUE Allow more than characters in path TRUE Write ISO file extensions TRUE PM Text File VCDDoc cpp Line VCD options ----------------------------------------------------- Create standard compliant CD YES Encoding resolution NTSC ----------------------------------------------------- PM Text File Burncd cpp Line SAMSUNG CDRW DVD SM- B JustLink activated PM Text File Reader cpp Line Reader running PM Text File Writer cpp Line Writer SAMSUNG CDRW DVD SM- B running PM ISO GEN - File geniso cpp Line First writeable address x PM ISO GEN - File geniso cpp Line First writeable address x PM Text File Burncd cpp Line Turn on Disc-At-Once using CD-R RW media PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Last possible write address on media Last address to be written PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Write in overburning mode NO enabled CD PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder SAMSUNG CDRW DVD SM- B CDR code OSJ entry from Moser Baer India Limited ATIP Data Special Info hex D A LI F B A LO Additional Info hex invalid invalid invalid PM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities lt lt lt PM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Setup items after recorder preparation TRM DATA MODE indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required required no patch infos - gt TRM DATA RAW MODE config wanted index blocks length blocks SAMSUNG CDRW DVD SM- B TRM DATA MODE MUSIC indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required not required no patch infos - gt TRM DATA RAW MODE config wanted... Read more

A:Error when burning using nero 6.0

DVD Copying fails when doing on Windows XPS 200--PLS HELP!!

Guys/Geeks/Gurus/Gals!
Pls help me in burning the DVD, I have already edited so many DVDs on my comp and they are ready to be copied onto the DVD using NERO, BUT its NOT HAPPENING AT ALL. I get an error after completeing 30% process and the copying just stops, PLS HELP AND ADVISE.
THANKS IN ADVANCE PEOPLE OF THE WEB!

Windows XP 5.1
IA32
WinAspi: File 'Wnaspi32.dll': Ver=4.71 (0002), size=45056 bytes, created 7/16/2004 3:24:34 AM
ahead WinASPI: File 'C:\Program Files\Ahead\nero\Wnaspi32.dll': Ver=2.0.1.74, size=164112 bytes, created 10/26/2004 6:35:34 PM
Nero Version: 6.6.0.14
Internal Version: 6, 6, 0, 14d

Recorder: <_NEC DVD+-RW ND-6650A> Version: 102C - HA 0 TA 0 - 6.6.0.14
Adapter driver: <atapi> HA 0
Drive buffer : 2048kB
Bus Type : default (0) -> ATAPI, detected: ATAPI
CD-ROM: <_NEC DVD+-RW ND-6650A>Version: 102C - HA 0 TA 0 - 6.6.0.14
Adapter driver: <atapi> HA 0

=== Scsi-Device-Map ===
CdRomPeripheral : _NEC DVD+-RW ND-6650A atapi Port 0 ID 0 DMA: On
DiskPeripheral : ST380819AS iaStor Port 1 ID 0 DMA: On

=== CDRom-Device-Map ===
_NEC DVD+-RW ND-6650A D: CDRom0
=======================

AutoRun : 1
Excluded drive IDs:
WriteBufferSize: 83886080 (0) Byte
ShowDrvBufStat : 0
BUFE : 0
Physical memory : 1014MB (1038412kB)
Free physical memory: 369MB (378536kB)
Memory in use : 63 %
Uncached PFiles: 0x0
Use Inquiry : 1
Global Bus Type: default (0)
Check supported media : Disabled (0)

Burn DVD Image
10:17:41 PM #1 Text 0 File Reader.cpp, Line 127
Reader running

10:17:41 PM #2 Text 0 File Writer.cpp, Line 122
Writer _NEC DVD+-RW ND-6650A running

10:17:41 PM #3 Text 0 File Burncd.cpp, Line 3230
Turn on Disc-At-Once, using DVD media

10:17:53 PM #4 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 267
Last possible write address on media: 2295103 (510:01.28, 4482MB)
Last address to be written: 2171298 (482:30.48, 4240MB)

10:17:53 PM #5 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 279
Write in overburning mode: NO (enabled: CD)

10:17:53 PM #6 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 2433
Recorder: _NEC DVD+-RW ND-6650A, Media type: DVD+RW
Disc Manufacturer ID: SONY, Media Type ID: S11, Product revision number: 0
Disc Application Code: 0, Extended Information Indicators: 1

10:17:53 PM #7 Text 0 File DlgWaitCD.cpp, Line 445
>>> Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities: <<<
=========================================
Insert empty disc to write to.
(Medium in drive: DVD+RW. Medium required by compilation: DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL.)
This disc is not empty.
(Medium in drive: DVD+RW. Medium required by compilation: DVD+R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R DL.)
Accessing disc...

10:17:53 PM #8 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 830
Setup items (after recorder preparation)
0: TRM_DATA_MODE1 (2 - CD-ROM Mode 1, ISO 9660)
2 indices, index0 (150) not provided
original disc pos #0 + 2171299 (2171299) = #2171299/482:30.49
not relocatable, disc pos for caching/writing not required/not required, no patch infos
-> TRM_DATA_MODE1, 2048, config 0, wanted index0 0 blocks, length 2171299 blocks [_NEC DVD+-RW ND-6650A]
--------------------------------------------------------------

10:17:53 PM #9 Text 0 File ThreadedTransferInterface.cpp, Line 1043
Prepare recorder [_NEC DVD+-RW ND-6650A] for write in CUE-sheet-DAO
DAO infos:
==========
MCN: ""
TOCType: 0x00; Session Closed, disc not fixated
Tracks 1 to 1:
1: TRM_DATA_MODE1, 2048/0x00, FilePos 0 0 4446820352, ISRC ""
... Read more

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/error-when-burning-using-nero-6-0.28524/
Relevancy 54.61%

I ve had one successful attempt at burning a DVD out 7.7.5.1 Burning Nero when using Error of about tries I am trying to make copies of my DVD s and this is the log from Nero Error when Burning using Nero 7.7.5.1 C - - E -MA X- - - Windows XP IA WinAspi - ahead WinASPI File C Program Files Nero Nero Core Wnaspi dll Ver size bytes created PM NT-SPTI used Nero API version Using interface version Installed in C Program Files Nero Nero Core Application ahead Nero - Burning Rom Internal Version Recorder lt PHILIPS DVD -RW SDVD gt Version AD - HA TA - Adapter driver lt IDE gt HA Drive buffer kB Bus Type default - gt ATAPI detected Scsi-Device-Map DiskPeripheral ST AS atapi Port ID DMA On CdRomPeripheral PHILIPS DVD -RW SDVD atapi Port ID DMA On CDRom-Device-Map PHILIPS DVD -RW SDVD E CDRom AutoRun Excluded drive IDs WriteBufferSize Byte BUFE Physical memory MB kB Free physical memory MB kB Memory in use Uncached PFiles x Use Inquiry Global Bus Type default Check supported media Disabled NeroAPI AM Phase File APIProgress cpp Line DVD-Video files reallocation started AM Phase File APIProgress cpp Line DVD-Video files reallocation completed no file modified AM Phase File APIProgress cpp Line DVD-Video files sorted AM Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line LockMCN - completed sucessfully for IOCTL STORAGE MCN CONTROL AM Text File AudioCompilationImpl cpp Line DRM StartDrmRecording RealRec ImageRec Copies DRM Beginning burn process AM ISO GEN - File Geniso cpp Line First writeable address x AM ISO GEN - File Geniso cpp Line First writeable address x AM Text File Burncd cpp Line Turn on Disc-At-Once using DVD media AM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Last possible write address on media MB Last address to be written MB AM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Write in overburning mode NO AM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line Recorder PHILIPS DVD -RW SDVD Media type DVD-R Disc Manufacturer CMC MA - G AM Disc Application Code Disc Physical Code AM Text File DlgWaitCD cpp Line gt gt gt Protocol of DlgWaitCD activities lt lt lt Insert empty disc to write to Medium in drive unknown Medium required by compilation DVD R RW DVD R DL AM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Setup items after recorder preparation TRM DATA MODE indices index not provided original disc pos relocatable disc pos for caching writing not required required - gt TRM DATA MODE config wanted index blocks length blocks E PHILIPS DVD -RW SDVD -------------------------------------------------------------- AM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Prepare E PHILIPS DVD -RW SDVD for write in CUE-sheet-DAO DAO infos MCN quot quot TOCType x Session Closed disc fixated Tracks to Idx Idx Next Trk TRM DATA MODE x FilePos ISRC quot quot DAO layout Start Track Idx CtrlAdr Size NWA RecDep lead-in x x x x x x lead-out x x AM Text File SCSIPTICommands cpp Line SPTILockVolume - completed successfully for FCTL LOCK VOLUME AM Phase File APIProgress cpp Line Caching of files started AM Text File Burncd cpp Line Cache writing successful AM Phase File APIProgress cpp Line Caching of files completed AM Phase File APIProgress cpp Line Burn process started at x KB s AM Text File ThreadedTransferInterface cpp Line Verifying disc position of item relocatable disc pos no patch infos orig at write at AM Text File DVDR cpp Line Recording mode Sequential Recording Mode AM Text File DVDR cpp Line Start write address at LBA DVD high compatibility mode Yes AM SPTI - File SCSIPassThrough cpp Line CdRom SCSIStatus x WinError NeroError - Sense Key x KEY ILLEGAL REQUEST Sense Code x Sense Qual x CDB Data xAC Sense Area x A Buffer x c Len x AM Text File Cdrdrv cpp Line ---- DVD Structure Physical Format Information h ---- Media Type Layer Address h AGID Length Book Type DVD-R Part Version x Extended Part Version Disc Size mm Maximum Rate lt not specified gt F h Number of Layers Track Path Parallel Track Path PTP Layer Type recordable Linear Density um bit Track Density um track Starting Physical Sector Number of Data Area... Read more

A:Error when Burning using Nero 7.7.5.1

What type of DVD are you trying to burn? A store bought movie or a home-made collection? What is the make, type (-R, +R) and speed of your blank DVD's

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/error-when-burning-using-nero-7-7-5-1.82167/
Relevancy 54.61%

I have Windows XP and I am trying to burn a video file (that is not from a peer-to-peer downloading system) using WinDVD Creator and I keep getting the following message when trying to load these certain two files for burning: "Cannot be imported; make sure the file is a valid file type and it's contents have not been corrupted."

Other video files work just fine, but these two are giving me problems. I uploaded the video files about a week ago and have been trying to get them to work ever since; even reuploading them again.

What can I do, if anything, to fix this problem and burn these two files?

Relevancy 54.61%

When I tried to burn a disc today, while the programme was calculating disc etc, the screen went blue and the following came up;

STOP; 0x0000008E (0XC0000005, 0X806FF94F, 0XA5EOA798, 0X00000000

I didnt have the internet on, so nothing interfered with it.

I was using E drive with a CDRW blank disc

I swapped drive to drive D, and rebooted and tried again but exactly the same thing happened.

Finally, I swapped the disc to a CDR disc in D drive and it finally worked.

Any ideas?

A:Error When Burning Disc

Burn software...has a driver.

I'd try the uninstall/reinstall routine to eliminate possible corruption.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/169457/error-when-burning-disc/
Relevancy 54.61%

It looks like all the files are there, but a write error was displayed when 'closing' the disc. If I can open a few of the files in my image editing program OK, do I still need to re-burn the files to another DVD? What does 'closing' the disc mean, anyway?

Thanks for the help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-burning-photos-to-dvd.634695/
Relevancy 54.61%

When I try to burn some files on a CD ( using Nero program and W98SE )
I obtain the following messages :

Joliet names of these files are the same
My_Super.htm
My_Supe2.htm

Plus

Preparation of ISO9660 structures failed.

Does anybody know what this means and how to correct ?

Thanks

AntonABC

Relevancy 54.61%

I was getting ready to burn a CD in iTunes. I have done this many times, but this is the first I have had this problem. When I click the burn button, it says "The file or directory C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Temp\iTunes CD burn is corupt and unreadable." So, I don't really know what that means. I was thinking about just reinstalling iTunes, but if I do that, will it erase all of my music? I didn't know weather to put this in the 'Multimedia' thread or the 'All Other Software' thread. So, after no one responded in the multimedia thread, I put it in here too. I hope that is ok.

A:iTunes CD Burning Error

interesting thats pointing at a temp directory
if you goto my music
you should see a itunes directory
in there you have the database which keeps a track of your itunes music and then another directory which contains th emusic {if set up to copy your music to that directory in itunes setup}

I back up alll the itunes directories - so you may want to actually copy you my music folder somewhere safe.

it may just need the temp files deleted

i assume you have set up the account called owner ?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/itunes-cd-burning-error.470341/
Relevancy 54.61%

I can't believe this, after the long wait and download, I now get a damn error when trying to burn with PowerIso. Why? Can someone maybe help me?

A:Error burning 7077!

Hi, TheBull,Why are you burning it. Use WINRAR to open the files ,and then install it with the setup.exe file?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/6692-error-burning-7077-a.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Whenver I start to burn a cd, after a while an error message pops up that says "Command Sequence erro-Commands not issued in sequence" I have tried Adaptec, Nero, and Record Max. They all say the same thing. On Adaptec, the cd burner even opens while it is suppose to be burning. It skips the writing the track and goes to finalizing. On Nero, the burning can't even start, just the cacheing of files. On Record Max, it has an error about a sector being bad. I have tried multiple types of cd-rs too. Please help me

Relevancy 54.61%

Hi all I use an Advent series PC and Windows burning code Error CDs XP Professional operating system I recently installedthe Pinnacle video editing suite which is working quite well but it seems Error code burning CDs to have caused a problem with my Nero CD burning software Whenever I try to burn a data or music CD I get the following report This action cannot be completed Error code burning CDs because the other application is busy Choose switch to to activate the busy application and correct the problem I have tried switch to and retry numerous times but the software will not respond I have tried the following remedies without success Uninstalled Pinnacle software - no change in problem Tried Windows system restore - Restore will not work Used Clean up software - Ad aware scan - System Mechanic check - no change I have also tried new installs of several other CD burning software packages all give the same problem and windows error report Please could anyone advise what to do next to resolve this problem Thanks for your time and attention Ian nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-code-burning-cds.603972/
Relevancy 54.61%

I've downloaded music from walmart.com and I cannot get it to burn onto any cd. I get a message that says:

Wmburn
This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.

I paid for the music already, I just can't copy to a cd.

Any suggestions on what might be wrong?

A:Burning CD error message

Just Guessing, but sometimes MP3 pay-per-download sites encrypt their mp3 files so that you can not burn them to a CD. Can you burn another mp3 file not from there?

J.S.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/burning-cd-error-message.387473/
Relevancy 54.61%

I have been using HP Photo & Imaging to burn photos onto CD-R for a few years now and have had no problems.

Now I have been getting this message when I try to play back the CD onto the pc.

It says - Windows Explorer The path "HOMEPAGE.HTM" does not exist or is not a directory.

I can playback onto the DVD with no problems but not on pc.

I have tried un-installing and re-installed but I am having the same problem.

Any ideas?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/image-burning-error.628030/
Relevancy 54.61%

I can't convert an AVI file to DVD format (tried winavi, dvdsanta) so I can burn it. I can't even burn the AVI straight to a cd, but it plays just fine from the hard drive. Any ideas? Thanks much.

Khennirad

A:AVI conversion and burning error

Depends on what you are burning is for... because if you're burning a movie from Crapwire ( limewire :haha: ) then using it to burn movies to a DVD I wont tell you

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/avi-conversion-and-burning-error.63744/