Windows Support Forum

Unexplainable network error

Q: Unexplainable network error

Hey Just signed up to hopefully find Answers Here comes the crazy Ok a few days ago My computer would not load ANY Websites in Any of the Browsers I couldn t even connect to my router which seems VERY strange Luckily I had my laptop right next to me however this was working perfectly fine It had no problems establishing a connection So That led me to believe I may have a faulty Ethernet Cable after testing it via different Computers and Laptop it was obvious it wasn t the Cable So I could only come to the conclussion I might of had a DNS Error somewhere So I changed the DNS adress to OpenDNS However this also did not fix the problem I have tried using a specific IP Unexplainable error network and this doesn t fix it either So In a Final effort to find out what was wrong I disabled my AntiVirus AVG and still it isn t fixing the problem I know that my router itselfs works as I can download perfectly fine on this computer and Apps such as Steam work perfectly Its just connecting to Websites Which my laptop can do I am With SKY I am at my limit I have no Unexplainable network error clue what is doing this Everyone I talked to has no idea Even my University Computer Lecture is baffled All I know is that My computer hates me PS The only solution to fix this is a reboot I have tried various Anti virus and malware detectors They find nothing nbsp

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Unexplainable network error

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Unexplainable network error

What OS are you running?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unexplainable-network-error.190526/
Relevancy 56.33%

Up until days ago everything was peachy Then for whatever reason my computer decided to not connect Unexplainable internet No error access, messages. of lack to the internet The weird thing is it says its connected in the system tray and the windows internet diagnostics tell me that it quot Can't identify the problem quot My laptop is hooked up both wirelessly and hard wired to a router but I doubt its the router that's the issue Unexplainable lack of internet access, No error messages. because I'm currently typing this from my school laptop which is working fine As is every other computer So its just that laptop I don't really know how to make it clear exactly whats wrong but I'll try my best When I run windows live messenger troubleshooting it tells me quot key ports quot isn't working Peerblock upon starting the computer would give the error message base filtering engine ipsec poligy agent ike authIP IPsec keyring modules So I looked for ways to fix that and found out that this was caused by a virus scans and problem fixes later I download a BFE fix from my school laptop and transfer it over to the fail one and peerblock seems to work but can't load because I still don't have internet access edit peerblock seems to be working fully blocking incoming connections Still can't connect to anything else But I don't know how There is no little error icon on the internet thing in the system tray look at me and my Unexplainable lack of internet access, No error messages. fancy lingo I went to yahoo answers and got a lot of derp replies like quot If ur on the internats now than why issar a problem stupid quot I appreciate any help you can give even if my ineptitude puts you off Unexplainable lack of internet access, No error messages.

A:Unexplainable lack of internet access, No error messages.

Possibly a basic really but does the problem computer have its correct addresses - IP, Subnet Mask, Default Gateway and DNS Servers?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/267027-unexplainable-lack-internet-access-no-error-messages.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Hey guys So here for the last little while I'll leave my computer and I have it set so that if I don't do anything on it or about a minute it turns the monitor off and goes black But as soon as I touch the mouse it comes back on So here latley when I leave it turns Unexplainable itself off and if I don't come back for awhile like say an hour and a half or so the monitor won't turn itself back on I can try and type something move the mouse and I get nothing It was working fine and normal back a few days ago and then it started doing this again So when it was normal I ran a couple virus tests and they all came back clean So do Unexplainable you guys know what might be going on or have any suggestions Cause I can't figure it out It's pretty Unexplainable messed It's only been doing this Unexplainable for about the last month I've talked to a few other people and they said it sounds like my keyboard is kaput And if my keyboard isint working right it dosin't matter what I do with the mouse it still won't work

A:Unexplainable

go control panel>power options>power schemes>in that "turn off monitor",hardisk,standby...etc what all values r u given.go to "hibernate"menu.do u enable it.
also is ur key board and mouse usb connected ones

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/unexplainable-198383.html
Relevancy 45.15%

Recently I upgraded to SP3 and now my computer is running slow. It comes to like a 2 seconds stand still like every 5 minutes. I have more than required specs to be running SP3 and it's like it was all of a sudden.

A:Unexplainable Lag

What antiVirus are you using?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/unexplainable-lag-629267.html
Relevancy 45.15%

My Specs Packard Bell Intel r Core tm Duo Processor P WXGA LCD Nvidia r Geforce r GTX M GB HDD GB Memory DVD Super Multi Dl Drive Hello i bought a computer about - years ago and shortly after i bought the computer i whould have the same distinctive unexplainable lag and it remained ever since While playing any kind of game it matters not if its a high performance game like for instance BattleField or a low performance game like Mount amp Blade or Counter Strike it will still lag And its always the same distinctive lag It has the same signature And if the game is on or offline makes no diffrence it will still lag the same What happens is that the picture will freeze but the sound lag. Unexplainable continiues quot sometimes the sound get all wierd during this lag like the sound is lagging it self quot at random between quot duration of the lag quot - seconds more or less then the game continiues while my character is probobly dead by then The time in between the start of the lag can vary but its pretty frequent Ive tried just about everything imaginable in a attempt to fix it This computer has been to service twice where they changed the motherboard twice and its still there resetted from factory settings tried diffrent operating systems tried diffrent drivers tried registry scans tried antispyware scans anti virus scans tried formatting hard drives You name it i have tried it all And had computer skilled people try to fix it aswell There is no dust or overheating issues Every option is basically exuasted and ive come to the conclusion that there has to Unexplainable lag. be some kind of virus or program that causes it and is messing with the computer Ive also had my mouse cursor jump around fidget twitch across the screen at random And thats when the mouse is motionless and im not actually moving the mouse I need to detect what kind of virus program this is Im not sure if its something completely random or if its something intentionally put in there but its the only thing that makes sense after all this time trying to resolve this issue When i bought this computer it was considererd a very good gaming computer It should be handle to handle these games without issues Regards nbsp

A:Unexplainable lag.

My second computer

Hp G62 Notebook Pc
Amd Athlon(tm) ll P340 Dual Core Processor
300Gb HD
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 series
System Memory 4 GB

I recently put this computer into use. I restored it to factory settings and installed Updates/Drivers for it and while i was playing a low performance game Counter Strike that lag which i have in my Packard Bell Gaming computer appeared,

Its the same distinctive lag it has the same signature. Its hard to explain but you can tell.

Its obviously some kind of virus or something messing with it, It cant be a coincendence that this happens on two seperate computers.

How can i detect what is going on with this distinctive lag? And deal with it?

Regards

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unexplainable-lag.1048816/
Relevancy 45.15%

Hello,

a few months ago I bought an Acer Aspire computer,
and it isn't really my thing, buying computers from these kind of companies,
since you never get driver cd's, and annoying volumes and partitions on your HDD.

So I ran into this problem earlier, when I tried to install Ubuntu.
It was entirely installed and was finishing it's installation.
Then it just freezed on my screen, so assuming it was just a download error or something the idea sank away.
Now I need to install Windows XP/Vista and I'm running into the same old problem.
It freezes when finishing the installation, even my power-off button doesn't work anymore at that moment.

My computer is currently running under Windows 7 Home Premium (>.<).
Computer model: Acer Aspire M3920.

A:Unexplainable

So what is it you're trying to do, install Ubuntu, Windows, a dual boot? I would check the hard drive for errors first. If Windows is running, type Chkdsk /R at a command prompt, then allow the scan to run when you reboot.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/unexplainable-597323.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Hello guys this is my first post, i cant seem to find help for this anywhere im running windows vista x64 and whenever i run a cpu intensive app such as winavi converter or adobe premiere it runs for a while then i eventually get this strange bsod saying:

A clock interupt was not received on a secondary processor within the allocated time interval

Im running a amd 4400 and i have absolutely no idea what i've done wrong everything is installed as it should be

Thanks for looking :S

A:Unexplainable Bsod

Linky: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/En-US/library/aa469194.aspxIn short, it says that your processor isn't responding. I seem to recall some special "driver" type software for the AMD processors (I'm an Intel kinda guy! that could possibly help you. Also, you may try uninstalling and reinstalling the winavi and/or adobe programs to see if that helps. Make sure that you're using 64 bit apps when testing - it might also have something to do with the translation from 64 bit to 32 bit processing if you're running 32 bit apps on a 64 bit system.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/95297/unexplainable-bsod/
Relevancy 44.72%

I have been having unexplainable crashes --- no viruses found, and have run registry scans, etc. (RegCure)...seems to happen most often on "interactive" sites, i.e., webkinz, digital studio (for children) and similar sites. When first log on I also get a message "unable to obtain physical disk characteristics of disks 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6....? Any help/suggestions would be appreciated! And the simpler the English, the better --- not really technically-minded/knowledgeable! Thanks.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/unexplainable-crashes-207590.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Okay I ve been having some driver problems I just can t pinpoint I have a Dell Studio XPS GB RAM core i processor TB RAID drives and my graphics card is the ATI Radeon series I was having webcam troubles with my monitor it s the sx monitor with built-in webcam but every time I d try to uninstall the driver it d BSOD with the not less than equal error couldn t get the hex codes but BSOD Unexplainable I have Unexplainable BSOD a minidump that I ll attach I finally uninstalled the webcam driver in safe mode but BSOD is still happening I look in the event log and it s showing as a critical error kernel-power I have done chkdsk memory test and everything is coming back fine I haven t added anything to the computer it s all stock so I m not exactly sure if it s the power supply itself or not It s definitely not overheating speedfan isn t detecting any real dangerous temps and literally I ll be on facebook when it BSOD s Help nbsp

Relevancy 44.72%

Ok, I recently bought a domain. www.am-anime.net and when I go to it I get this searchportal.information.com thing. I have asked other people what they got when they went to the url and they got the dir listing. I have tried connecting by ftp and everything, I have no firewall, I have scanned with updated adaware and spybot, cleared all cookies history etc, and tried internet explorer (I use FireFox)
Many thanks how I can remove this annoyance,
Delta

A:Unexplainable adware

Nevermind, I restarted my computer and ran spybot again. The 2 things that showed up were 'Alexa' And 'Avenue' so I hope that helps anyone. It said they were tracking cookies, what do they do? {I like to learn from my mistakes }

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/unexplainable-adware-71455.html
Relevancy 44.72%

hi all,
i recently ran into some trouble with gaming.
every game or high intensity program e.c.t will run fine for about 10 mins and then breakdown into a lag fest and in most cases freezes..

ive tried reformatting, defragging and registry cleaners.
i also know i meet the recommended specs for everything because i have ran them fine in the past and because its a universal problem?

what should i try to fix this???

A:unexplainable lag problem.

Check your cpu and gpu temperatures.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/unexplainable-lag-problem-415299.html
Relevancy 44.72%

I need some serious help with my computer, my computer is socalled
gaiming computer which is a coupple of years old.

It contains;
-nvidi 8800gts,
- K9a platinum
- 3gb ram
- 250gb hdd

etc..

My question; While I'm playing Redalert3 or Starcraft 2 my computer
goes into bluescreen after about 5 - 15 min of gaming.
This is what happends;

Game freze - blue screen - reboot

This problem has accured 30 times estemated this mounth!
(only while gaming)

WHat I have tried; I have tried to adjust the graphics up and down
which leads to no results.
I have reformated my computer many times and intstalled drivers
where i controlled the computers function in device manager; where
I have 2 yellow question marks atm 1) Unknow device 2) SM Bus controlled

PPL out there, help me if you think you can, would be very much appriciated!

R

A:Unexplainable Bluescreen: Help!

I have 2 yellow question marks atm 1) Unknow device 2) SM Bus controlled

Means, your motherboard chipset drivers are not installed. Give us the complete details of your motherboard like model name. In order to provide you an appropriate link to download the chipset driver for your motherboard.

Are you installed Service pack - 3 or 2 for your xp?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/unexplainable-bluescreen-help-483629.html
Relevancy 44.72%

My Windows 7 installation is Windows 7 Professional x64. It?s an OEM copy.
The hardware is a year old and the OS has been installed for four months and has not been reinstalled since.

A:Unexplainable BSOD

Hello Hat25cat and welcome to Seven Forums,

Unfortunately, there were no .dmp files, try this method...

Quote:
If you wish to have others assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder. The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
* Briefly describe the problem history and circumstances in the same post. Somebody will attend to your query as soon as possible.

If you have CCleaner installed on your computer, make sure it is configured to not delete dump files.
Sometimes, dump files are saved in \Windows and \Windows\System32. Check those folders too.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/143200-unexplainable-bsod.html
Relevancy 44.72%

this isn't really anything super major Unexplainable chugging. its just a recent problem that occured on my computer so Unexplainable chugging. i'd like to fix it but im not Unexplainable chugging. sure what causes it so heres what happend i installed alien versus predator on my computer i began playing it but my computers video did not agree with it it eventually blue screened with the the number x E or e i cant remember i started the game up again the same thing happened i gave up on it and after a while i did something else but during half life it blue screened yet again with the same number it hasent done it again ever since now im not sure how too explain this next part but now when i start a game threw steam the little fade in window causes steam to freeze briefly then in left dead or any valvue game havent really noticed it in anything else i have to click the screen in order for the title screen to finish loading also during the game after the message of the day window is closed and the game starts playing the fade in effect that shows the server name and its banner causes the game too freeze for seconds this didnt happen untill the blue screens occured since then its been acting like this i have no unneeded or extra programs running in the background

A:Unexplainable chugging.

- RANT ON -

That's what you get for installing the "Steam Virus"

- RANT OFF -

Sorry, cannot provide a fix, but you can tell I hate Steam.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/unexplainable-chugging-351588.html
Relevancy 44.72%

Every time i try to visit weather.com, the site does not load. For several minutes the screen blinks and the address bar shows cookies attachments? It downloads what might be spy-ware? I'm not sure. How can weather.com be connected with this strange and unexplainable phenomenon? Is this what is referred to as hijacking? I ran spybot after this occurred and it found a cookie tracking program in my computer. I am really not sure how to explain this well. Can I prevent it? I like to get accurate weather information, but now I'm afraid to visit weather.com. What causes this to happen? Have I created a pattern of use that allows this threat to occur? I m stumped!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/strange-unexplainable.152068/
Relevancy 44.72%

A few weeks ago I began to have serious problems with my computer. I am operating Mozilla Firefox and Windows XP. It first began with my internet freezing anytime it would attempt to download something or click on a new link. I can check my gmail but then it eventually freezes. Hijack this shows that it is running in task manager but I do not see it on the screen. I have also attempted to rename it. System restore will also not work as well. They also will both not work in safemode. I have also ran two separate spyware programs but they found nothing. This is the most fustrating thing. PLEASE hELP

Relevancy 44.29%

Hello to all! i am new here, and i have i question to make:

What 'd hell is going on with this fonts ? Why they are different ?

And how can i fix this ?

Image here:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/unexplainable-font-problem-248024.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Just recently starting getting sound from computer speakers that sounds like a radio station. Any ideas to help trouble shoot what is causing this?

Thanks in advance!

Relevancy 44.29%

So I'm freaking a bit, and I'm not usually unable to figure things out on my own but I let my girlfriend transfer some files to my thumb drive using Android and then she asked me what all these weird fikes are, I look at my thumb drive and find most all of my files are gone and a number of small files with seemingly random characters have appeared. My drive says it's completely full. 16k free and there are no hidden files yet the files that show are only like two gigs out of the thirty it holds. I've included a photo, any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm totally lost and freaking a bit. Thanks much

Relevancy 44.29%

...or at least I can't explain them.

Anyways, I've been having weird stuff happen to my 19" Envision monitor.
(1280x1024 5:4)

It will randomly pop open the menu and start turning down the brightness out of nowhere. (Without me pressing the button.)

This happened last year and went away after a couple of days like nothing.
I didn't do anything to fix it what so ever, and now it's starting to do it again.

All of the buttons function properly when it's not changing settings by itself, and none of the buttons are pressed down or damaged.

It will happen randomly too, from 5 seconds in between brightness changes, all the way to 5 minutes. What the hell could this be? It's like my monitor is possessed.

A:Unexplainable Monitor Activities

It's very probably possessed by bad hardware. The surface of the buttons may look intact but their microswitch mechanisms (behind) may not be. It may not even be the buttons themselves but the circuitry which they attach to.

In any case, it's not a software issue. Very few monitor drivers have the capability to pop open and control those OSD monitor menus. Unless yours just happens to be in the "very few" category, there is absolutely no theoretical way for that to be caused by anything inside your Windows installation - it's pure hardware.

If the monitor is no longer under warranty and you're reasonably handy with a screwdriver, try opening it up and jiggling the front button assembly around just a little... reseat the connectors (if any)... that sort of thing.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/29979-unexplainable-monitor-activities.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I've made a recent move into a dorm so my father can't really help with this problem My computer was working fine up until about a week ago when it started hiccuping every seconds or so It has become very annoying and extremely deabilitating I do music recording through this computer and I've been Unexplainable Intermittent CPU and spikes unable to find the cause I thought maybe it was the new version of iTunes I had just downloaded since that's the only change I've made to the computer but that also was a dead end I've run all the recommended spy malware programs with more on the side with no results However I have run Sysinternal's Process Explorer and found that the spikes Intermittent and Unexplainable CPU spikes come from Intermittent and Unexplainable CPU spikes the actual System process tree I've tried painstakingly to find a thread that might be the cause to no avail So now I must ask for your help The log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Executive Software DiskeeperLite DKService exe C Program Files Network Associates Common Framework FrameworkService exe C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan vstskmgr exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe C WINDOWS system PRISMSTA EXE C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan SHSTAT EXE C Program Files Network Associates Common Framework UpdaterUI exe C Program Files Common Files Network Associates TalkBack tbmon exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe C Program Files AIM aim exe C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan mcshield exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Semagic LiveJournalU exe C PROGRA MOZILL FIREFOX EXE C SOPHTEMP sargui exe C Program Files WinRAR WinRAR exe C HJT HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www news google com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www dell me com myway R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - URLSearchHook no name - D F -B FE- -BF - AB D D - no file O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO no name - C B A - DB - A -A CB-D BBFEB - no file O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - HKLM Run SoundMAXPnP C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe O - HKLM Run IntelMeM C Program Files Intel Modem Event Monitor IntelMEM exe O - HKLM Run PRISMSTA EXE PRISMSTA EXE START O - HKLM Run Zone Labs Client quot C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exe quot O - HKLM Run ShStatEXE quot C Program Files Network Associates VirusScan SHSTAT EXE quot STANDALONE O - HKLM Run McAfeeUpdaterUI quot C Program Files Network Associates Common Framework UpdaterUI exe quot StartedFromRunKey O - HKLM Run Network Associates Error Reporting Service quot C Program Files Common Files Network Associates TalkBack tbmon exe quot O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RunDLL exe NvMCTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKLM Run Windows Defender quot C Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exe quot -hide O - HKCU Run AIM C Pr... Read more

A:Intermittent and Unexplainable CPU spikes

Guess I'll only bump this one time.

Weird problem, I know.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/intermittent-and-unexplainable-cpu-spikes-115724.html
Relevancy 44.29%

i dont know what is wrong but if anyone can solve this problem they would be a godsend

A:Unexplainable graphics distortion

My first guess would be a bad video card. Does it happen on the POST screen? If not, do you have a live linux cd or can you download one and boot from it and see if it happens.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/unexplainable-graphics-distortion.173023/
Relevancy 44.29%

I had to reformat my desktop clean install of Win Same antivirus installed again But since I reinstalled my browser rendering software and games I have software crashing All of them share the same Exception Code two of Unexplainable Crash Application them are the exect same error Two other apps acts strangely Counter Striker Nexon Zombies Unexplainable Application Crash and San Andreas Multiplayer can take up to minutes to launch Palemoon is a sub-version of Firefox Can someone possibly tell me what is causing all this Problem signature Problem Event Name APPCRASH Application Name Palemoon exe Application Version Application Timestamp a f b Fault Module Name libDANEcore-WINNT-x dll Fault Module Version Fault Module Timestamp Unexplainable Application Crash ecc Exception Code c Exception Offset ee OS Version Locale ID Additional Information a e Additional Information a e d b ad b a e Additional Information a e Additional Information a e d b ad b a e Problem signature Problem Event Name APPCRASH Application Name Fallout exe Application Version Application Timestamp a f b Fault Module Name Fallout exe Fault Module Version Fault Module Timestamp a f b Exception Code c Exception Offset OS Version Locale ID Additional Information a e Additional Information a e d b ad b a e Additional Information a e Additional Information a e d b ad b a e Problem signature Problem Event Name APPCRASH Application Name DAZStudio exe Application Version Application Timestamp d d a Fault Module Name QtCore dll Fault Module Version Fault Module Timestamp ad ae Exception Code c Exception Offset OS Version Locale ID Additional Information d a Additional Information d a abba a e c e Additional Information bf Additional Information bf ab dd b e d a d

A:Unexplainable Application Crash

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.
 Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/558545/unexplainable-application-crash/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi There,

I've recently been getting BSODs while doing day to day tasks on my laptop (browsing internet, using messenger and listening to music on iTunes) but recently I've been getting BSODs at completely random times with no obvious trigger(s).

Attached are the usual files...

A general spec of my machine:

Model: Compaq CQ61

Hardware Age: 1 year (almost exactly!)
Current OS install age: 6 months (2nd install using OEM recovery CD, just for a 'spring clean')

This is the original OS that shipped with the machine!

Many Thanks

(Please note, the PERFMON report says I do not use any AV software. I'm not that naive and I use ESET Smart Security 4, and Windows definitely sees it, yet the report does not!)

A:Unexpected and Unexplainable BSODs

Since the most recent BSOD my wireless adapter will not connect to my wireless router. (but other win 7 laptops can)

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/161981-unexpected-unexplainable-bsods.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hello TSF Team,

Last few days every time I start up a game, my ram goes up to 80-90%, and when I am not running any game and just Google Chrome ram usage is up to 50-60% O.O!
And even at idle it is 50%

What is going on ?

I have 8GB of RAM 1600Mhz.

A:Unexplainable High RAM Usage.

I did a restart and it's fixed now, but I dont know if it will happen again..

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/unexplainable-high-ram-usage-1006114.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Hey guys this problem is driving me crazy I - latency WoW help! problem Unexplainable have been trying to play WoW but my latency is unexplainably always hovering around which makes gameplay almost impossible Here is some background I play on my lenovo thinkpad which far surpasses the system reqs Vista is my OS I have been playing on it smoothly for a few months and have played while connected to at least or different ISPs and have never had a problem The problem started last week the day I moved Unexplainable WoW latency problem - help! into my new place I thought the cause was my ISP but I installed WoW on my gf s mac and never get a ping above I ve tried going hardwired to the modem so the problem is not the router I tried deleting select files folders as suggested by blizzard I ve also updated my network card driver I shut off all firewalls going as far as unistalling norton s After none of these things worked I figured there was some mal adware that my zonealarm couldn t identify So after total frustration I reformatted by hard drive -- and the problem still persists I would greatly appreciate ANY feedback to help me solve this headsplitting issue Thanks a lot nbsp

A:Unexplainable WoW latency problem - help!

Hmm, well comparing a Vista machine to a Mac wont help. >.<
The operating systems work differently.

Since the most recent patch, there have been some issues I've noticed with my machine.
1 The new launcher is garbage. it keeps making a new temp launcher, with a random port, so firewalls are constantly asking about new programs.
2 There is increased player traffic.
3 Any add-ons you use? Quest Helper actually prevented me from logging in, while in Dalaran for a while. If you have any, look for up dates.

Before WotLK launched I could log in pretty fast with about 140ms latency.
Now it takes 3x as long and I get around 2500+ latency when I log in. takes a few min to go down. Even on low population realms.
I think part of it is Blizzards servers. Something just doesn't seem right anymore.

Try a friends house again see if there is still a problem.
If it isn't, then there is something wrong with your new place.
the very least, you may eliminate your computer as the problem.

could be a combination of a Vista update (if there have been any) and the WoW patch.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unexplainable-wow-latency-problem-help.794122/
Relevancy 44.29%

So after returning from a vacation in late July my computer couldn t connect and we knew that some storms had gone through the area so we assumed something had been damaged We replaced all hardware at first besides the tower itself cords modem router etc and all connect perfectly with the other tower we tried So we know it isn t part of that We know it isn t software or some kind of virus because the connection was perfect the last time it was used before we left nothing could have help connection problems, please. Unexplainable been put Unexplainable connection problems, help please. or got its way onto it The only thing I don Unexplainable connection problems, help please. t know for sure is if gateway repaired it correctly We sent it in and got it back weeks later with a letter saying quot chassis LAN and modem all repaired working correctly I wouldn t be surprised if it was a bad repair because everyone we asked said it was the network card it s integrated into the motherboard although that might be what they meant by modem So what else could it be I m a few days from just demanding a full replacement or refund from Gateway Please help thx nbsp

A:Unexplainable connection problems, help please.

Are you getting error messages when you try to connect?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unexplainable-connection-problems-help-please.754643/
Relevancy 44.29%

A few days back I felt my laptop was getting a bit low on HDD space (down to (3-4gb)
so I uploaded to a media server on-line and deleted the unneeded files from my HDD. I managed to clear about 18GB of files taking my free space to 20gb. I ran a full disk clean up using glary utilities and ccleaner. I was happy with the amount of space I had after this and left it at that. No settings were changed, nor anything installed or anything like that. I come to use the laptop today and the HDD space is down to 11gb again. I can't work it out how it has disappeared. Any ideas guys..

A:unexplainable loss off hdd space

The first thing that comes to mind is virus or malware
The second thing is shadow copies
Run your antivirus and download and run malwarebytes
http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

You can use disk cleanup to remove all but the most current restore points.
You can disable system restore.
Disk Cleanup

If you want to disable System Restore instead and delete all the System Restore Points, then see:
System Restore

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/282783-unexplainable-loss-off-hdd-space.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I was playing guild wars yesterday everything was running normally Started to get low FPS brief freezing very slow loading Only change I made to the computer that day was installing league of legends which I played frequently on this computer but uninstalled it a few months ago Windows defender says threats detected Please help Windows Windows Version Build Internet Explorer Memory RAM lag unexplainable Sudden, computer MB CPU Info Intel R Core TM i - K CPU GHz CPU Speed MHz Sound Card Speakers Realtek High Definiti Realtek Digital Output Realtek Sudden, unexplainable computer lag Display Adapters NVIDIA GeForce GTX NVIDIA GeForce GTX NVIDIA GeForce GTX NVIDIA GeForce GTX Monitors x BenQ XL Z Digital Screen Resolution X - bit Network Network Present Network Adapters Killer e Gigabit Ethernet Controller NDIS CD DVD Drives x E E ASUS DRW- B ST j Ports COM Ports NOT Present LPT Port NOT Present Mouse Button Wheel Mouse Present Hard Disks C GB D GB Hard Disks - Free C GB D GB USB Controllers host controllers Firewire Not Detected Manufacturer American Megatrends Inc Product Make To Be Filled By O E M AC Power Status OnLine BIOS Info Time Zone Eastern Standard Time Battery Status No Battery Motherboard ASRock Z Killer IP Address MAC Address D - - - - - Host Name DESKTOP- ONGJLK SM BIOS P Sensor Value Min Max DESKTOP- ONGJLK ASRock Z Killer Voltages CPU VCORE V V V VIN V V V AVCC V V V VCC V V V VIN V V V VIN V V V VIN V V V VIN V V V VIN V V V VIN V V V VIN V V V VIN V V V VIN V V V VIN V V V Temperatures SYSTIN C F C F C F CPUTIN C F C F C F TMPIN C F C F C F Fans CPUFANIN RPM RPM RPM Utilizations System Memory Intel Core i K Voltages VID V V V IA Offset V V V GT Offset V V V LLC Ring Offset V V V System Agent Offset V V V Temperatures Core C F C F C F Core C F C F C F Core C F C F C F Core C F C F C F Package C F C F C F Powers Package W W W IA Cores W W W Uncore W W W DRAM W W W Clocks Core MHz MHz MHz Core MHz MHz MHz Core MHz MHz MHz Core MHz MHz MHz Utilizations UC CPU CPU CPU CPU Samsung SSD EVO GB Temperatures Air Flow C F C F C F Utilizations Space c WDC WD EZEX- M NA Temperatures Assembly C F C F C F Utilizations Space d NVIDIA GeForce GTX Voltages VIN V V V Temperatures TMPIN C F C F C F Fans FANIN RPM RPM RPM Fans PWM FANPWMIN Clocks Graphics MHz MHz MHz Memory MHz MHz MHz Utilizations GPU Frame Buffer Video Engine Bus Interface Memory

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f338/sudden-unexplainable-computer-lag-1164881.html
Relevancy 44.29%

Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Tlii.exe Slowdown - Unexplainable Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS System wltrysvc exeC WINDOWS Unexplainable Slowdown - Tlii.exe System bcmwltry exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC PROGRA COMMON AOL ACS AOLacsd exeC PROGRA Grisoft Unexplainable Slowdown - Tlii.exe AVGFRE avgamsvr exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgupsvc exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgemc exeC Program Files Dell NICCONFIGSVC NICCONFIGSVC exeC WINDOWS system ZoneLabs vsmon exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Apoint Apoint exeC WINDOWS system hkcmd exeC Program Files Java j re bin jusched exeC Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exeC WINDOWS system WLTRAY exeC Program Files Apoint Apntex exeC Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exeC Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exeC PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exeC Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exeC Program Files Dell Support DSAgnt exeC Program Files Messenger msmsgs exeC Program Files PicoZip PicoZipTray exeC Program Files bama tlii exeC Program Files Digital Line Detect DLG exeC Program Files OpenOffice org program soffice exeC Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exeC Unzipped hijackthis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell me com mywayR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http bfc myway com search de srchlft htmlR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www dell me com mywayR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell me com mywayR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www dell me com mywayR - URLSearchHook no name - D F -B FE- -BF - AB D D - no file O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy SDHelper dllO - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dllO - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dllO - HKLM Run Apoint C Program Files Apoint Apoint exeO - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exeO - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS system hkcmd exeO - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exeO - HKLM Run Dell QuickSet C Program Files Dell QuickSet quickset exeO - HKLM Run Dell Wireless Manager UI C WINDOWS system WLTRAYO - HKLM Run DVDLauncher quot C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottimeO - HKLM Run ISUSScheduler quot C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe quot -startO - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe STARTUPO - HKLM Run Zone Labs Client C Program Files Zone Labs ZoneAlarm zlclient exeO - HKCU Run DellSupport quot C Program Files Dell Support DSAgnt exe quot startupO - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot backgroundO - HKCU Run PicoZip C Program Files PicoZip PicoZipTray exeO - HKCU Run Sen quot C Program Files bama tlii exe quot -vt tztO - Startup LimeWire On Startup lnk C Program Files LimeWire LimeWire exeO - Startup OpenOffice org lnk C Program Files OpenOffice org program quickstart exeO - Global Startup America Online Tray Icon lnk C Program Files America Online aoltray exeO - Global Startup Digital Line Detect lnk O - Global Startup QuickBooks Update Agent lnk C Program Files Common Files Intuit QuickBooks QBUpdate qbupdate exeO - Extra context menu item amp Google Search - res c program files google GoogleToolbar dll cmsearch htmlO - Extra context menu item amp Translate English Word - res c pro... Read more

Relevancy 43.86%

At first I thought this was malware related After some checking the malware browser. of system Unexplainable actions and my team decided it was not malware This pretty much leaves system corruption Some Unexplainable actions of my system and browser. of the questionable activity is IE will sometimes start and stop itself on it's own Sometimes even restarting after I have closed the page it will restart right in front of my eyes A few times while navigateing on the page IE will close out and I get a black screen for a few seconds and then will come back on it's own No action required on my part After the last updates some system changes I noticed were on my logging only certain logs will work and the options I have chosen have been reverted back to defaults overwrite log instead of save log to file when it reaches a certain size This option is no longer available to me All prior saved logs have been deleted and not by me When getting ready to post this I ran the Sysnative app and perfmon The Sysnative app completed and created it's log and zipped it up Perfmon you have to manually zip the file That is when I found that zip on here has been disabled and moved from the top of the programs list to the bottom and has been removed from every file sub menu There is no longer an option to send the file to the zip folder Therefore it is unzipped and so far nothing I have tried has been able to get it zipped I do have a zip of perfmon that I ran in the last weeks for the malware team I will send that

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/598657/unexplainable-actions-of-my-system-and-browser/
Relevancy 43.86%

I am currently running an Advent Roma 2000 notebook with Windows 7. Several months previously, I noticed that, very rarely, the frame rate running games would be around 1/3 of what was normal, and the system would seem generally sluggish, despite the fact checking Task Manager showed CPU usage and physical memory levels while no applications were running were normal. This continued until I shutdown or restarted.

In recent weeks, this slowdown has become increasingly common. It appeared that there was roughly a 50/50 chance while booting as to whether the system would run normally or with this slowdown. However, as of around a week ago, even if it begins running normally it switches to the state of slowdown within a few minutes of logging in.

I have ran scans with Avast and Malwarebytes, neither of which revealed anything.

Many thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction towards rectifying this issue.

Relevancy 43.86%

Get ready for a good one guys cause this is going to stop you all dead in your tracks I dual boot with Windows XP Pro and Windows Vista Ultimate On the Windows XP Pro HHD I have Vista BSOD'S Ultimate Unexplainable - no problems at all The OS runs better than Lance Armstrong On the Windows Vista HHD I have more problems than well I can t think of anything politically correct to compare it to So I ll just explain in detail I did all the pre-release tests and everything with Vista with the same hardware I have now and never once had a problem that s why I decided to go out and buy it Well go figure Vista Ultimate - Unexplainable BSOD'S the final release would have more bugs in it than the beta s and pre-release clients First off I get more blue screens per day than I can count on my fingers and toes And it s random I might be chatting online playing a game or idle Most of them are IRQL NOT EQUAL OR LESS PFN Vista Ultimate - Unexplainable BSOD'S LIST CORRUPT BAD POOL CALLER REFERENCE BY POINTER Now everyone tells me to run memtest Okay hours later no errors I ran the Windows Memory tester NOTHING I ve updated the drivers on the motherboard the video card everything Still get errors I ve installed old beta drivers that I used back in the pre-releases still get errors I ve flashed the BIOS back to the factory release and than to the new one still get errors Now I ve tried to duplicate the errors Meaning torture the computer into crashing So I downloaded this program called Prime Which just beats the crap out of it didn t crash I have also tried a different sound card nope I m using a different PCI NIC nope And I am disabling the ones on the motherboard before using the PCI ones I have the serial ports and LPT ports and everything that I m not using disabled The only USB devices I have hooked up are the keyboard and mouse and I ve boughten new of those and changed them out NOW The only solution to stopping the crashes kinda that I ve had so far is disabling the swap file That works so far Now everyone is thinking it s a hard drive issue No I ve went out and bought new hard drives I ve went out and bought new ram had the ram I was using replaced replaced the motherboard you name I ve replaced it And all while this is going on my Windows XP is laughing The only software that I run in the background is AVG Antivirus MSN Messenger APC PowerChute for the UPS ATI Control Center If anyone has ANY suggestions please let me know Cause I ve tried everything If you want to see a copy of one of the many minidumps that I ve collected just let me know nbsp

A:Vista Ultimate - Unexplainable BSOD'S

What software did you run on the betas? If you're having apparent hardware issues, with the same hardware, check the voltage/temperatures. None of those error messages are new to Vista. Are you using the vista version of APC? http://www.apcc.com/resource/include/techspec_index.cfm?base_sku=SFPCPE210&tab=Software
Have you disabled startup programs to test what it might be?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-ultimate-unexplainable-bsods.562398/
Relevancy 43.86%

The other day I had 17 updates to download, and after those I have had a streak of BSOD's, mainly while playing games on my computer, I have attached the files in C/windows/Minidump to help with registering why.

Thanks a lot, Leyst.

A:Unexplainable BSOD after recent update

Oh and to further help, it is Windows 7 professional x64 and it has been installed for a long time.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/157588-unexplainable-bsod-after-recent-update.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hello I m hoping someone can help me with this problem I ve been having for months So normally my internet is running smoothly - I test this by going to cmd and pinging google com - it Spikes Unexplainable Extreme Ping comes up with about ms Extreme Unexplainable Ping Spikes normally However sometimes for seemingly no reason my internet will Extreme Unexplainable Ping Spikes start running Extreme Unexplainable Ping Spikes extremely slow and if I do a ping test then it will often be around ms completely unplayable for online games and very slow even just browsing This happens most days normally I can just reset the internet router and it s back to normal again but this isn t ideal Other times I just leave it for a few minutes and it goes away by itself I ve ran a whole computer scan and nothing has come up I ran CCcleaner and cleared out a load of junk but nothing seems to be working My internet provided is BT and I have a BT HomeHub Any help GREATLY appreciated Thankyou Tom nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/extreme-unexplainable-ping-spikes.1162040/
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi Techguys,
I am in deep doo-doos. I have two machines. One running windows 7 the other- this one- running windows XP. The problem is with the win7 machine. It is a MEDION Pentium dual-core CPU [email protected]. Installed Mem. 3.00GB. 32-bit OS. McAfee security.
I am unable to create an internet connection. When I try to use the Rom drive I get 'The specified service does not exist as an installed device'. When I looked into the Device Manager, the page was empty. Not a device listed. I also tried various other security applications but it will not allow me to install them. I even tried to re-insall windows 7, but of course it doesn't recognise the rom drive.
Please, Please, say you can help!!!

Relevancy 43.86%

Suddenly receiving strange unexplainable errors when choose a URL from a Google Search results list and within a BleepingComputer post was advised by BC Advisor Broni - he had run out of ideas - to open a Malware Removal Internet Received Errors Being Unexplainable 404 post A link to the previous post is in the Unexplainable Internet 404 Errors Being Received Topic Description of this post I ran DDS and the log follows also the GMER log - run for the previous post - was empty the Malware log from post is included also Attached are the two instances of the error Object not found that occurred when accessing the BC post NOTE- Edit Since DDS was run initially it tries to run whenever my PC has been idle for more than an hour i e whenever my monitor goes tlo sleep When I wake up my PC Avast presents me with a dialog saying that a possible bad program is attempting to start How to get rid of it Suggestion DDS log DDS Ver - - - NTFSAMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Sunrise at on - - Microsoft Windows Home Premium GMT - AV avast Antivirus Enabled Updated B D - B-D C - E- FE FC C AV Microsoft Security Essentials Disabled Updated DAC -C - B -BB - DA SP avast Antivirus Enabled Updated CF - -DA - FCE-A D DFB SP Microsoft Security Essentials Disabled Updated ABEC DA -E C- F - B -AA E D BDD Running Processes C Windows system wininit exeC Windows system lsm exeC Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunchC Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSSC Program Files Microsoft Security Client Antimalware MsMpEng exeC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestrictedC Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestrictedC Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcsC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceC Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceC Program Files Alwil Software Avast AvastSvc exeC Windows System spoolsv exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetworkC Program Files x Common Files Acronis Schedule schedul exeC Program Files Realtek Audio HDA AERTSr exeC Program Files x Common Files Acronis CDP afcdpsrv exeC Program Files x AGI core AGCoreService exeC Windows system taskhost exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Windows System igfxtray exeC Windows System hkcmd exeC Windows System igfxpers exeC Windows system igfxsrvc exeC Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RAVCpl exeC Program Files x LogMeIn x LogMeInSystray exec xampp apache bin httpd exeC Program Files Microsoft Security Client msseces exeC Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint ipoint exeC Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro itype exeC Program Files x Common Files Ahead Lib NMBgMonitor exeC Program Files Eraser Eraser exeC Program Files x Common Files LightScribe LightScribeControlPanel exeC Users Sunrise AppData Roaming SanDisk Sansa Updater SansaDispatch exeC Windows System StikyNot exeC Program Files x ClipMagic clipmagic exeC Program Files x OpenOffice org program soffice exeC Program Files x Bonjour mDNSResponder exeC Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint dpupdchk exeC PROGRA Webshots Webshots scrC Program Files Alwil Software Avast AvastUI exeC Program Files x OpenOffice org program soffice binC Program Files x CyberLink PowerDVD DX PDVDDXSrv exeC Program Files x BillP Studios WinPatrol WinPatrol exeC Program Files x EASEUS Todo Backup bin EuWatch exeC Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exeC Program Files x EASEUS Todo Backup bin Agent exeC Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonationC Program Files x GFI GFI Backup - Home Edition GFIHInst exeC Program Files x GFI GFI Backup - Home Edition GFIHSched exeC Program Files x Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exeC Program Files x LogMeIn x LMIGuardianSvc exeC Program Files x LogMeIn x RaMaint exeC Program Files x LogMeIn x LogMeIn exec xampp mysql bin mysqld exeC Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvcC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXEC xampp apache bin httpd exeC Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLID... Read more

A:Unexplainable Internet 404 Errors Being Received

Hello , And to the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Forum. My name is Elise and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.I will be working on your malware issues, this may or may not solve other issues you may have with your machine.Please note that whatever repairs we make, are for fixing your computer problems only and by no means should be used on another computer.The cleaning process is not instant. Logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen. Please reply using the Add/Reply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 5 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, send me or a moderator a personal message with the address of the thread or feel free to create a new one.You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications. The topics you are tracking are shown here.-----------------------------------------------------------If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.If you have already posted a log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE-------------------------------------------------------------In the meantime please, do NOT install any new programs or update anything unless told to do so while we are fixing your problemIf you still need help, please include the following in your next replyA detailed description of your problemsA new DDS log (don't forget attach.txt)Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/413061/unexplainable-internet-404-errors-being-received/
Relevancy 43.86%

I'm new on the forum, so first of all I'd like to say hello!

I hope that I am posting in the correct section, and sorry in advance if I haven't done so. So I made a video to explain my problems with my computers and I would really much appreciate some advice if possible.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7DDfuAjtg8
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yr9P-hBkVA
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKupnAxSQkE
Thanks, I'll be awaiting a reply!

Relevancy 43.86%

A picture is worth a thousand words: http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/669/memoryo.png

As you can see from the screenshots I have 4 GB of ram. My current opened processes use approximately 500 MB of that.

Inexplicably, though, the memory in use is 1303 GB. What's using 700 MB?!?!

Additionally, why is my "Modified" memory always so high? Note that in that particular screenshot it's actually low, it fluctuates between 400 and 800 MB. I've never seen it lower than 400 MB. Do note that modified memory is not available to other programs (unlike the standby memory, which will be overwritten if necessary).

This leaves me with only 2 GB of ram free for my games, which routinely run oom. 1 GB is magically unavailable. What's using it ?!

A:Unexplainable very high memory usage

You memory usage is perfectly fine. Windows Vista and 7 have a lot more efficient memory managers then Windows XP. And no, you are not left with only 2 GB of free memory. At the tip of a hat almost the entire block of memory can be cleared and given away to those memory hungry applications.

Btw, Modified is: Memory whose contents must be to disk before it can be used for another purpose.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/40841-unexplainable-very-high-memory-usage.html
Relevancy 43.86%

According to my friendhis PC has been having BSOD's for a long time now but never were much of a problem since they only seemed to happen when he left his PC running for more than a few days. But ever since a few days ago it started to happen more often, sometimes even multiple times a day. As it is not my PC, and I cannot monitor what happens before the crash, I can't find out what is causing the BSOD. I was hoping that anyone here could help me with this problem since I can't fix it myself.

About the BSOD(according to my friend):
It seems to happen randomly, he mostly plays games on his pc but it appears to happen even when he's not playing games
I've already scanned for virusses using AVG, ran malewarebytes, CCleaner, and defrag'd his PC

I've included the DM Log Collector file in the attachments

A:Unexplainable BSOD on friends computer

According to the log your friend needs to start with installing SP-1.

Quote:
Versie 6.1.7600 Build 7600

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/368034-unexplainable-bsod-friends-computer.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Hi all This is my first post and i m resorting to this because I have NO idea whats causing this problem I live in Saudi Arabia and my ISP is STC Saudi Telecom Company I have a DSL connection to my home which has been acting up for the past month THis connection is shared by about PCs using additional switches The internet is VERY slow Pages either dont load or have to be refreshed sometimes half a page will load and then just stop downloads are either very slow or stop halfway same with uploads My ISP claims everything should be working fine and that there is no noise on my line and that my line is stable I ve tried everything from replacing ALL cabling from router to wall i e Packet Unexplainable Solved: Loss phone line to splitter to replacing the LAN cables too Here is the winMTR Solved: Unexplainable Packet Loss output with host google com which should explain my predicament Here are the details on my DSL line Please guys im desperate Any help would be much appreciated NDK nbsp

Relevancy 43.43%

Hijack LogLogfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS arservice exe C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C Program Files Google Slow unexplainable Help other Please Redirects,Terribly Stuff. and Update Redirects,Terribly Slow and other unexplainable Stuff. Please Help GoogleUpdate exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C Program Files Norton Security Suite Engine ccSvcHst exe C Program Files Norton PC Checkup Norton PC Checkup Engine SymcPCCULaunchSvc exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files Norton PC Checkup Norton PC Checkup Engine ccSvcHst exe C WINDOWS system HPZipm exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Norton PC Checkup Norton PC Checkup Engine ccSvcHst exe C Program Files Norton Security Suite Engine ccSvcHst exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Documents and Settings HP Administrator Local Settings Temporary Internet Files Content IE O KEMS P HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iesearch amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PAVILION amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http ie redirect hp com svs rdr TYPE amp tp iesearch amp locale EN US amp c amp bd PAVILION amp pf desktop R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer R - URLSearchHook UrlSearchHook Class - - E - FD - - F E FC - C Program Files Ask com GenericAskToolbar dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelperShim dll O - BHO Symantec NCO BHO - ADB E- AFF- - AA - DAC DFA - C Program Files Norton Security Suite Engine coIEPlg dll O - BHO Symantec Intrusion Prevention - D EC - AAE- -AEEE-F F C - C Program Files Norton Security Suite Engine IPSBHO DLL O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - AF DE - D - -B FA-CE B AD D - C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier swg dll O - BHO Ask Toolbar BHO - D C F- A- -A AD- D - C Program Files Ask com GenericAskToolbar dll O - BHO Java tm Plug-In SSV Helper - DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - C Program Files Java jre bin jp ssv dll O - BHO JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - E E F - CE- C -BC -EABFE F C - C Program Files Java jre lib deploy jqs ie jqs plugin dll O - Toolbar Norton Toolbar - FEBEFE - B - - D -FFB D B CA - C Program Files Norton Security Suite Engine coIEPlg dll O - Toolbar LimeWire Toolbar - D C F- A- -A AD- D - C Program Files Ask com GenericAskToolbar dll O - Toolbar Google Toolbar - C B - - d - B - A CD F - C Program Files Google Google Toolbar GoogleToolbar dll O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKCU Run swg quo... Read more

A:Redirects,Terribly Slow and other unexplainable Stuff. Please Help

also have to unplug computer, sit for min then restart to get browser to work.. have to do this every time i want to check for a response on my post. Thanks in advanced for any help

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/redirects-terribly-slow-and-other-unexplainable-stuff-please-help.964543/
Relevancy 43.43%

HelloI allready posted about my problem here but according to the forum member who was nice enough to help me ultra-slowliness achievement in New computer unexplainable my problem is not related to rootkit And I should post New achievement in unexplainable computer ultra-slowliness it New achievement in unexplainable computer ultra-slowliness again here My computer runs very slow like After I launch an explorer it takes seconds to have a folder view without any other program launched In the explorer a right click on a file takes seconds to have the contextual menu It was worse while I was New achievement in unexplainable computer ultra-slowliness infected with other viruses that I successfully removed with Roguekiller but I don t think my system is running correctly Here are the logs from GMER and Hijackthis Let me know if you need the Comfix one or something else thanks in advanceGMER GMER - http www gmer netRootkit quick scan - - Windows Service Pack Harddisk DR - gt Device Ide IAAStorageDevice- WDC WD rev Running gmer exe Driver C DOCUME ADMINI ACE LOCALS Temp kwkyqaob sys---- Devices - GMER ----AttachedDevice FileSystem Fastfat Fat fltMgr sys Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager Microsoft Corporation AttachedDevice Driver Kbdclass Device KeyboardClass wdf sys Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime Microsoft Corporation AttachedDevice Driver Kbdclass Device KeyboardClass wdf sys Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime Microsoft Corporation ---- EOF - GMER ----Hijackthis MiniToolBox by Farbar Version - - Ran by admin administrator on - - at Microsoft Windows XP dition familiale Service Pack X Boot Mode Normal Flush DNS Configuration IP de WindowsCache de r solution DNS vid IE Proxy Settings Proxy is not enabled No Proxy Server is set quot Reset IE Proxy Settings quot IE Proxy Settings were reset FF Proxy Settings quot Reset FF Proxy Settings quot Firefox Proxy settings were reset Hosts content localhost IP Configuration Atheros AR B Wireless Network Adapter Connexion r seau sans fil Connected Atheros AR PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller Connexion au r seau local Media disconnected ---------------------------------- Configuration IP de l interface ---------------------------------- pushd interface ip Configuration IP de l interface pour quot Connexion au r seau local quot set address name quot Connexion au r seau local quot source dhcp set dns name quot Connexion au r seau local quot source dhcp register PRIMARYset wins name quot Connexion au r seau local quot source dhcp Configuration IP de l interface pour quot Connexion r seau sans fil quot set address name quot Connexion r seau sans fil quot source dhcp set dns name quot Connexion r seau sans fil quot source dhcp register PRIMARYset wins name quot Connexion r seau sans fil quot source dhcppopd Fin de la configuration IP de l interfaceConfiguration IP de Windows Nom de l h te acer- c e adf Suffixe DNS principal Type de n ud Hybride Routage IP activ Non Proxy WINS activ Non Liste de recherche du suffixe DNS DHCPPromesCarte Ethernet Connexion au r seau local Statut du m dia M dia d connect Description Atheros AR PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller Adresse physique -AE- D- B-B - BCarte Ethernet Connexion r seau sans fil Suffixe DNS propre la connexion DHCPPromes Description Atheros AR B Wireless Network Adapter Adresse physique C- F- E- - - DHCP activ Oui Configuration automatique activ e Oui Adresse IP Masque de sous-r seau Passerelle par d faut Serveur DHCP Serveurs DNS Serveur WINS principal Bail obtenu jeudi septembre Bail expirant vendredi septembre Serveur ns univ-perp frAddress Nom google comAddresses Envoi d une requ te ping sur google com avec octets de donn es R ponse de octets temps ms TTL R ponse de octets temps ms TTL Statistiques Ping pour Paquets envoy s re us perdus perte Dur e approximative des boucles en millisecondes Minimum ms Maximum ms Moyenne msServeur ns univ-perp frAddress Nom yahoo comAddresses Envoi d une requ te ping sur yahoo com avec octets de donn es R ponse ... Read more

A:New achievement in unexplainable computer ultra-slowliness

Bonus: Da DDS log fo' real.DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSx86 Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_27Run by admin at 17:56:00 on 2012-09-06Microsoft Windows XP ?dition familiale 5.1.2600.3.1252.33.1036.18.1013.140 [GMT 2:00].AV: Microsoft Security Essentials *Enabled/Updated* {EDB4FA23-53B8-4AFA-8C5D-99752CCA7095}.============== Running Processes ===============.C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunchsvchost.exec:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\MsMpEng.exeC:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcssvchost.exesvchost.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exesvchost.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvcC:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\IAANTMon.exeC:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXEC:\Program Files\Intel\Intel Matrix Storage Manager\iaanotif.exeC:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXEC:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\msseces.exeC:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exeC:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exeC:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exeC:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exeC:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exeC:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exeC:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exeC:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe.============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============.uStart Page = https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.intl=fr&.src=ymmStart Page = hxxp://homepage.acer.com/rdr.aspx?b=ACAW&l=040c&m=aod255&r=0xph1210k145l0424wu15w47i2u174uInternet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = "c:\program files\outlook express\msimn.exe"BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\fichiers communs\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dllBHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection: {53707962-6f74-2d53-2644-206d7942484f} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dllBHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dllBHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dlluRun: [Skype] "c:\program files\skype\phone\Skype.exe" /minimized /regrunuRun: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] c:\program files\spybot - search & destroy\TeaTimer.exemRun: [IAAnotif] c:\program files\intel\intel matrix storage manager\iaanotif.exemRun: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXEmRun: [AzMixerSel] c:\program files\realtek\audio\drivers\AzMixerSel.exemRun: [SynTPEnh] %ProgramFiles%\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exemRun: [MSC] "c:\program files\microsoft security client\msseces.exe" -hide -runkeydRun: [DWQueuedReporting] "c:\progra~1\fichie~1\micros~1\dw\dwtrig20.exe" -tIE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exeIE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exeIE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\REFIEBAR.DLLIE: {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - c:\progra~1\spybot~1\SDHelper.dllDPF: {2AD0C02D-3A2E-4192-BD8A-19C89BD0DFF1} - file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Application%20Data/Skype%20Extras/Plugins/263AF18BA8E6473194D1E386FDADB7DE/4USclub.cabDPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/467695/new-achievement-in-unexplainable-computer-ultra-slowliness/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello BC It's been some time since I have posted in this forum since everything about my PC was thankfully in order Until October days ago that is Well it definitely feels good to be back again Thought this might actually be a game-related topic then I realized it might be more than that Problem I take my laptop to another location and connect to a wi-fi there for a couple of hours return home at October plug back into my modem When I'm browsing Internet modem resets by itself and I start getting high pings from every online game in my system Example I have been getting modem after Ping self-reset increase unexplainable - ping on League of Legends for a steady Ping increase after unexplainable modem self-reset months which is now ranging between - Later on speedtest net I realize that if i run the test many times I can sometimes get - ping from Frankfurt Germany Where LoL servers are located although most of the time I get from the very same server TL DR Ping increased for foreign countries after random modem self-reset My system Asus Rog G VW Windows up to date GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX M up to date Location Turkey Steps I have taken so far Reset modem and do a speedtest before after comparison No effect Return modem to factory settings No effect Called ISP they have told me I should contact the modem provider and not them Contacted Ping increase after unexplainable modem self-reset modem provider told me to activate modem firewall why didn't do the trick No further help Clean up hosts file Disabled every firewall application including windows firewall Disabled IP Helper service ipconfig flushdns and renew Run CCleaner Cleaner amp Registry Removed ZenMate application from chrome Which uses a Frankfurt proxy by default that got me suspicious Unchecked Automatically detect settings Use a proxy server for your LAN in Internet Settings- gt Lan Settings Cleared Google Chrome cache Scan with Mbam and got no malware reports Disabled wi-fi of modem Made sure that power management setting is on High Performance Made sure that GPU is on performance when High Performance is on System Properties - gt Performance Settings - gt Adjust for Best Performance No Anti-Virus programs installed Disabled every startup except IconUtility from Alcor Microcorp Asus media programs Steelseries Engine for mouse and Wireless Console No change so far I have been considering calling my ISP and pressure them for some better information but wanted to take pro advice first

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/554118/ping-increase-after-unexplainable-modem-self-reset/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hello all I just joined this site after installing HijackThis Here are my concerns high Unexplainable usage, CPU slow response Despite having Unexplainable high CPU usage, slow response an up-to-date copy of McAfee Security Center running all the time on our home computer I m fearful that something may be up With essentially nothing running it frequently dogs badly Checking out Windows Task Manager will show high CPU usage but in the quot who s getting high percentages of CPU quot listing it s almost always quot System Idle quot I would expect CPU usage to be really low I m running Windows XP Home Edition SP I ve done tmp file cleanups to no avail McAfee reports everything is fine I stumbled upon someone else who used HijackThis HijackThis sounded cool was easy to install and use I ve pasted the contents of the HijackThis log below If anyone has a suggestion or a clue as to what I could try I m all ears Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v BETA Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Intel Modem Event Monitor IntelMEM exe C Program Files Dell Media Experience PCMService exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files support com bin tgcmd exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exe C Program Files SiteAdvisor SiteAdv exe C Program Files BroadJump Client Foundation CFD exe C PROGRA SBCSEL SMARTB MotiveSB exe C Program Files McAfee com Agent mcagent exe C WINDOWS system umonit exe C Program Files DellSupport DSAgnt exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtcmd exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpotdd exe C Program Files Panasonic LUMIXSimpleViewer PhLeAutoRun exe C Program Files SanDisk SanDisk TransferMate SD Monitor exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hposol exe C PROGRA Iomega System AppServices exe C PROGRA McAfee MSC mcmscsvc exe c program files common files mcafee mna mcnasvc exe C Program Files Microsoft Office OFFICE OUTLOOK EXE c PROGRA COMMON mcafee mcproxy mcproxy exe C Program Files SBC Self Support Tool bin mpbtn exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcshield exe C Program Files McAfee MPF MPFSrv exe C Program Files Microsoft Office OFFICE WINWORD EXE C Program Files Microsoft SQL Server MSSQL MICROSOFTBCM Binn sqlservr exe C Program Files SiteAdvisor SAService exe C Program Files Dell Support Center bin sprtsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging bin hpoevm exe C WINDOWS system HPZipm exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Digital Imaging Bin hpoSTS exe C Program Files Microsoft Money System msmoney exe C PROGRA McAfee VIRUSS mcsysmon exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS system taskmgr exe C Program Files Java jre bin jucheck exe C Data Downloads HiJackThis v exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell me com myway R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http rd yahoo com customize sbcy defaults sb http www yahoo com search ie html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page www google com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http att yahoo com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Mai... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unexplainable-high-cpu-usage-slow-response.684082/
Relevancy 43.43%

Ok so so start google doesnt have my answer and I just spent quite a bit of money on parts to build this POS computer Ok so I am going to give you the summery of problems ive had Video games I play crash after about a min of playing I get blue screens at random I know a little bit about computers problems random) unexplainable and (at other screens Blue and I have already updated the Bios and the drivers Any help would be appreciated Interesting event viewer logs blue screen related The computer has rebooted from Blue screens (at random) and other unexplainable problems a Blue screens (at random) and other unexplainable problems bugcheck The bugcheck was x e x f xfffff Blue screens (at random) and other unexplainable problems a c b x x cba A dump was saved in C Windows MEMORY DMP Report Id - - Crysis doesnt work nor does any other game I have The program Crysis exe version stopped interacting with Windows and was closed To see if more information about the problem is available check the problem history in the Action Center control panel Process ID e Start Time cb bd b d ea Termination Time Application Path C Program Files x Electronic Arts Crytek Crysis WARHEAD Bin Crysis exe Report Id I am not sure what this is but being registry related it doesnt look good Windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services The file will be unloaded now The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards DETAIL - user registry handles leaked from Registry User S- - - - - - - Process Device HarddiskVolume Windows System msiexec exe has opened key REGISTRY USER S- - - - - - - Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Explorer I am gonna test the hard drive with spinrite soon nbsp

A:Blue screens (at random) and other unexplainable problems

My hardware Specs

asus M3N72-D
Amd Phenom 9500 quad core 2.2
8gb PC2 6400
2 western digital 500gb hard drives
XFX 850 watt power supply
2 BFG geforec GTS 250s in SLI

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/blue-screens-at-random-and-other-unexplainable-problems.155815/
Relevancy 43.43%

Hi it. drive fix everything fault? hard Unexplainable lag to experienced, tried possible to everyone who reads this and thank you in advance for any help I am given It really is appreciated My problem is essentially that my computer as been running very slow for a few months now It hasn t bothered me too much as I have been preferring to use my macbook most of the time lately and so I have just been staying away from it for a bit However there s not much point having a computer I lament using and as I would now like to use the extra processing power for more demanding tasks the laggyness is becoming something more than a simple annoyance The way it affects the use covers everything from video playback even youtube videos to merely moving the mouse around the screen I should mention that these are all processes that had run perfectly for a year or so since Unexplainable lag experienced, tried everything to fix it. possible hard drive fault? I built the computer and so the issue has been a progressive one Also the video playback isn t an internet issue it occurs on every video even fully buffered or local ones presenting itself by stuttering the audio and image The problem only worsens when more intensive applications are open photoshop after effects etc and makes it very difficult to be productive as every process seems slowed Now I could understand this appearing cut and dry I thought it was but on inspecting the lag occurs when there are no signs that the computer is under any kind of strain I have made an active effort to migrate non-essential files from my main hard drive to external or additional physical drives so that my boot drive is running Unexplainable lag experienced, tried everything to fix it. possible hard drive fault? with around GB used of its GB capacity I have also cleaned up the startup files so I have as little running from boot up as possible I made sure I wasn t taking away anything that would affect Windows running smoothly besides the lag was already occurring at this stage and now I have only the bare essential processes running in the background Yet when I have no additional programs open the mouse still can t make it from one side of the screen to the other without lagging half a dozen times My main gripe with this is that when monitoring the performance of the system when there is nothing else running the RAM is only using about gig of mainly OS I m assuming and the CPU is running at around - capacity And still I can t move the mouse smoothly I have also reinstalled and updated the mouse driver as well as Unexplainable lag experienced, tried everything to fix it. possible hard drive fault? switched its usb port just in case It made no difference though this wouldn t have solved the system wide lag anyway Sorry for the long winded explanation but I m pretty frustrated with the whole situation and I ve more or less run out of ideas Now I m starting to think that maybe the hard drive could be ready to give up the ghost but I really don t want to chuck any more money at it without getting some second and third opinions So this is where I hand off to anyone who could possibly help me and solve my lag misery The specs of my computer are Motherboard Asus P Q SE PLUS iP CPU Intel Core Quad Q GHz RAM OCZ GB x GB DDR Mhz PC - Graphics Card Nvidia GeForce GT PSU Corsair W TX Series Thank again in advance for any help Adam nbsp

A:Unexplainable lag experienced, tried everything to fix it. possible hard drive fault?

Same symptoms if you boot in Safe Mode? Likely not...

Just to cover the basics:

1) using your AV software, perform a full system scan
2) perform a malware scan using a tool such as Malware Bytes

after everything is clean:

3) ensure Windows is running the latest SP, and has all of the latest updates/patches

4) manually update/reinstall all of the motherboard/system drivers (rebooting as needed)

5) manually update/reinstall the video drivers (rebooting as needed)

6) manually update/reinstall all other hardware drivers (such as audio)

reboot and test again

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/unexplainable-lag-experienced-tried-everything-to-fix-it-possible-hard-drive-fault.1018000/
Relevancy 43%

I am working on systems that have less than a failure rate per day but it's very annoying when failure start of application time GUI than of less %1 Unexplainable to the shell it happens This is using Windows embeded - POSReady We've replaced explorer exe as the shell with a C app This app is a full size GUI that also launches a few other programs The problem is on rare occassion less than after a reboot nothing starts The GUI app logs start the Unexplainable failure of shell GUI application to start less than %1 of the time applications that it starts logs start - but nothing ever shows up Just a black screen Logging off on always fixes the problem I can log in with remote tools open task manager and see that none of the executables are running I can remotely start the GUI app and everything starts as expected We are running a whitelisting and virus scanning solution - both of which have been extensively examined and no evidence can be found indicating that they killed these applications The GUI application starts subordinate processes independent of itself there is no child parent relationship I'm running out of places to look Looking for ideas

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/620698/unexplainable-failure-of-shell-gui-application-to-start-less-than-1-of-the-time/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hi Guyys I think I ve run into another unexplainable issue again Code Public Sub PSetup ws As Worksheet ' ' PSetup Macro ' If isProcessedFile False Then Exit Sub Dim origScreenUpdating As Boolean Setup issue) 2010 Excel (An Solved: unexplainable Page Dim pRange As String origScreenUpdating Application Solved: Excel 2010 (An unexplainable issue) Page Setup ScreenUpdating Application ScreenUpdating False Dim sActivePrinter As String sActivePrinter Application ActivePrinter Dim origCalcMode As XlCalculation origCalcMode Application Calculation Application Calculation xlCalculationManual On Error GoTo HandleErrors pRange quot A quot amp ws Cells SpecialCells xlCellTypeLastCell Address Solved: Excel 2010 (An unexplainable issue) Page Setup ActiveSheet PageSetup PrintArea quot quot If Application Version gt Then Application PrintCommunication False With ws PageSetup PrintTitleRows quot quot PrintTitleColumns quot quot PrintArea pRange ' quot A quot amp ws Cells SpecialCells xlCellTypeLastCell Address LeftMargin Application InchesToPoints RightMargin Application InchesToPoints TopMargin Application InchesToPoints BottomMargin Application InchesToPoints HeaderMargin Application InchesToPoints FooterMargin Application InchesToPoints PrintHeadings False PrintGridlines False PrintComments xlPrintNoComments PrintQuality CenterHorizontally False CenterVertically False Orientation xlPortrait Draft False PaperSize xlPaperA FirstPageNumber xlAutomatic Order xlDownThenOver BlackAndWhite False Zoom False FitToPagesWide FitToPagesTall False PrintErrors xlPrintErrorsDisplayed End With If Application Version gt Then Application PrintCommunication True Application ActivePrinter sActivePrinter Application ScreenUpdating origScreenUpdating Application Calculation origCalcMode ExitHere Err Clear On Error GoTo Exit Sub HandleErrors Resume Next End Sub I have a file with has worksheets with up to rows of data Columns A through Q I have three macros that set a view for each worksheet A B C are always visible and depending on the selected view I choose some of the columns from D-Q are hidden and some not - A B C F H J K M P - A B C D I J K Q etc I also invoke the code shown above for the page setup clear any previous pirnt area all the rows below the last filled row are hidden as well as all the columns after Q determine the print area based upon the last filled row pRange and set the page to FitToPagesWide The strange things tha some of the sheets are OK and some do not seem to actually FitToPagesWide it s two pages wide If I set a break at the line Zoom False and the step to the following line FitToPagesWide it will do just that I have placed this section as a separate line of code with a wait before it but when the macro runs this is somehow ignored Code Application Wait Now TimeSerial ActiveSheet PageSetup FitToPagesWide The stangest thing is that it s never the same worksheets so nothing there nothing is protected Does anyone have any ideas I ve come accross this whilst Googling but no good answers yet OS Windows - Ultimate Office -bit nbsp

Relevancy 39.13%

HI guys,

When I try to access my DVR from remote location i get an error "Network Error Error No 7, either device is busy or network is exceptional, register Failed" Can any one suggest me

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-error-error-no-7-either-deive-is-busy-or-network-i.1168428/
Relevancy 39.13%

Symptom:
The URL of a shared folder on the LAN,  copied into Windows Explorer address bar produces the Network Error in the above title.
Network Error: WIndows cannot access
\\server.LAN.com\MySharedFolder   Error Code: 0x8004005 - Unspecified error.
But from a Dos terminal, Windows Explorer can open the same location just fine.  From DOS terminal:
start

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/b15bbdfa-e1de-445c-948e-f9eb02a4dd67/network-error-windows-cannot-access-serverlancommysharedfolder-error-code-0x80004005-?forum=MTCWin8
Relevancy 38.27%

Hello everyone First of all im sorry for my english not being perfect I hope you could help me with my Problem My main problem is wherever im playing games or im surfing 7 Random unexplainable "Freezes" Screen. And Blue Win the internet Or sometimes when im IDLE my computer randomly quot freezing quot and by freezing i mean i cant move the mouse or press ctrl alt del And Win 7 unexplainable Random "Freezes" And Blue Screen. my USB powered keyboard Win 7 unexplainable Random "Freezes" And Blue Screen. is lost his Win 7 unexplainable Random "Freezes" And Blue Screen. power supply All lights tured off and i cant use it at all The whole system is FROZEN Additionally In the moment it freeze Its looping the last tone played before the crash And the only solution for this is to reset the machine And one time when i reseted the computer i had a screen that says CMOS Checksum error - Defult loaded And option that says to load quot Last known good quot I hope you guys can help me Here is my computer specs Operating System MS Windows Ultimate -bit build CPU Cores Threads- Name Intel Core Quad Q Code Name Yorkfield Package-Socket LGA Technology- nm Specification-Intel R Core TM Quad CPU Q GHz Family- Extended Family- Model Extended Model- Stepping-A Revision-R Instructions MMX SSE SSE SSE SSSE SSE EM T Bus Speed- MHz Rated Bus Speed- MHz Stock Core Speed- MHz Stock Bus Speed- MHz Ram Memory Type-DDR Size- MBytes Channels-Dual Motherboard Manufacturer-Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd Model X T-DQ Chipset Vendor-Intel Chipset Model-X Chipset Revision- Southbridge Vendor-Intel Southbridge Model- IR ICH R Southbridge Revision- Graphic Radeon HD Series Memory- MB Memory type- Hard Drive SAMSUNG HD SJ ATA Device Manufacturer- SAMSUNG Business Unit Brand- Desktop Model Capacity For This Specific Drive- TB Interface- IDE Power suply Huntkey X Watt P S - The whole system has VERY Good cooling CPU Avarage temp'- Thank you very much guys

A:Win 7 unexplainable Random "Freezes" And Blue Screen.

Hi and welcome to TSF please try to follow the instructions here http://www.techsupportforum.com/f217...ns-452654.html and attach the info to your next post, this will allow a analyst to debug the files and try to assist you

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/win-7-unexplainable-random-freezes-and-blue-screen-541822.html
Relevancy 38.27%

I installed iogear bluetooth on my pc sometime last year but didn't use it but now I need it to communicate to my cell phone. When I inserted the adapter I get the error: network cable unplugged.

I can see the software is there but not sure how to proceed.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-bluetooth-network-error-network-cable-unplugged-windows-xp.1113865/
Relevancy 38.27%

Hello. I am after some help regarding installing some software called Pensions Profiler on a clients computer.

Firstly the computer - Windows XP Pro, all windows updates installed.

Pensions Profiler - Installed on their server but installed on each pc. Everyone's pc is fine except one. They have a mapped network drive linking them to the pensions profiler section of the server.

When installing, it does not get very far before displaying the following error.

Pensions Profiler Installer Information
Error 1606. Could not access network location CMNet\Network Path\.

I have checked the Microsoft site but nothing comes back into relation with "CMNet\Network Path\." part of the error.

Look forward to reading some replies.
All registry has been checked in relation to similar problems on the Microsoft support website and all registry entries appear to be fine. Error message attached as a pdf.

Thanks
Jason

A:Error 1606. Could not access network location CMNet\Network Path\.

If the installation file is an 'MSI' file (ie it uses the Microsoft Installer), this may help: http://windowsxp.mvps.org/msi1606.htm

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-1606-could-not-access-network-location-cmnet-network-path.1061831/
Relevancy 38.27%

PRODUCT: HP Chromebook 11 G4S/N: 5CD5515QDCGoogle Chrome OS Version 50.0.2661.103Platform 7978.74.0Firmware Google_Kip.5216.227.25 This device is frustrating my spouse to no end.  It keeps dropping our home wifi network connection.  I have to shutdown power, wait, and power back on and it refreshes.  This is annoying. I am seriously considering returning this device.  The whole point of this purchase was stability and ease of browsing and light internet use.  Frustration is not part of the purchase.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Network-Connection-Error-Dropped-Home-WiFi-Network-only-on/td-p/5638654
Relevancy 38.27%

Hi Operating system is Windows Enterprise Edition SP and Office Professional is installed nbsp User clicks one the file opens fine Change one character or a bunch then click SAVE nbsp We get quot There has been a network or file the error. has been file may network a lost be permission connection or network there permission error The network connection may be lost quot If I attempt to save it as a new filename the new filename is written in the shared folder but has a size there has been a network or file permission error. the network connection may be lost of K and the Save As window pops up again nbsp Any attempt to save as ANOTHER name produces the same results K size file written Save As window pops up I found a document from MS that says to save to your desktop or map a new drive but this was working just fine a short time ago This issue happens for only one machine If the same user logins to the different machine and it works Who ever login to the laptop get the same error nbsp Below did not help as nbsp it was for Office and Windows XP https support microsoft com en-us kb https support microsoft com en-us kb https support microsoft com en-us kb What has to be done for this Regards Boopathi

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/4eb5d0af-32bb-4640-9691-b90a6406d24c/there-has-been-a-network-or-file-permission-error-the-network-connection-may-be-lost?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 37.84%

I have a sony vaio running windows vista home premium My local area adapter is Marvell Yukon E PCI-E Fast Ethernet Connection Although the ethernet cable is plugged in I cannot connect to the internet I am in a college dorm and have tried connecting the laptop to others cables who are not having connection problems Yet my computer still cannot connect Note My computer was NOT having issues a few days ago and had been working fine for a couple of weeks Since then I haven t changed any settings etc etc I have updated the driver for the Marvell Yukon adapter which hasn t rectified the problem I have also tried resetting the winsock catalog I forget the exact name of the commands but there was two of them I typed in using the command prompt Both were completed successfully but did not solve the problem Network Can't the Adapter Network Error- to Connect Vista I have also compared my settings with another recent Marvell Yukon adapter in IPv and IPv with a friend s computer to verify that the same options are selected and they are identical Both Vista Network Adapter Error- Can't Connect to the Network are set up to get automatically assigned IP addresses The exact message Vista Network Adapter Error- Can't Connect to the Network I get when trying to diagnose and repair the local connection is quot Plug cable into the Network Adapter Local Area Connection quot The computer is very new within the past few months and I ve done basic searches of the registry and startup files to see if anything nasty had managed to get in although I would expect much worse problems if that were the case and I haven t found anything Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated If there s another thread somewhere with this problem that I missed while searching the site I apologize for the double topic Thank you for your time nbsp

Relevancy 37.84%

Hi,

I have a VPN link to my file server and when I try to save to it in Word it comes up with There has been a network or file permissions error. The network connection may be lost. File name.

I have two computers which do this. One is running Windows 7 and the other is Vista Business.

I have researched this a bit but have not had any luck at all.

Have tried disabling offline files, adding formatdatabase registry key, disabling indexing, windows hotfixes, disabling antivirus, deleting the client side cache folder but no luck.

The AV is Kaspersky on each machine but doesn't seem to be the problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

Sam

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/there-has-been-a-network-or-file-permissions-error-the-network-connection-may-be-los.913963/
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi everyone A few days ago my computer was infected with OpenCloudSecurity spyware and after multiple virus spyware No network access, network error unidentified scans I finally got rid of it Unfortunately sometime during this my Toshiba Satellite laptop No network access, unidentified network error stopped connecting to my WiFi I know it's not the router or modem because my phone and my brothers laptop the one I'm using now still connect fine I even tried connecting it directly to the modem I've searched up and down on different forums on the net for fixes and tried many of them unfortunately to no avail Usually when this stuff happened I would just restore my system Upon trying to my disappointment no restore points Damn I tried fixing my registry with WinASO Rescanned with my virus scanners Disabled and Re-enabled the Network card Reset the ipconfig setting under command prompt I'm at a loss at this point and it's been going on a week that it hasn't connected If anyone could help me you'd be a life saver Thanks a bunch P S - Not sure if this helps but here's my copy pasta'd ipconfig settings Microsoft Windows Version Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved C windows system gt ipconfig all Windows IP Configuration Host Name Tom-PC Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Hybrid IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Wireless No network access, unidentified network error LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter Physical Address - A- - -F -E DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Realtek RTL SE Wireless LAN PCIE Netwo rk Adapter Physical Address - A- - -F -E DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Link-local IPv Address fe d eb c aa Preferred Autoconfiguration IPv Address Preferred Subnet Mask Default Gateway DNS Servers fec ffff fec ffff fec ffff NetBIOS over Tcpip Enabled Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Physical Address - - -E -CA-F DHCP Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes Tunnel adapter isatap A CD-D - C - D -CC D Media State Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Microsoft ISATAP Adapter Physical Address - - - - - - -E DHCP Enabled No Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes C windows system gt

A:No network access, unidentified network error

Welcome to SF,

Try resetting both TCP/IP and Winsock:
Click on Start=> All Programs => Accessories and right click on Command Prompt, select "Run as Administrator" to open a command prompt.
Reset IPv4 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log press enter
Reset IPv6 TCP/IP stack to installation defaults. netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log press enter
Reset WINSOCK entries to installation defaults: netsh winsock reset catalog press enter
Restart the computer after.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/190406-no-network-access-unidentified-network-error.html
Relevancy 36.98%

I have a customer that is running Vista Home she setup a wireless network at her house and it sees the router and it has good signal but when you go to connect to it it tries for about 2 to 3 seconds the gives the error that the network is marked as a "hidden" network and or is not in range any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. brought back to my office and it connected fine and she has a laptop right next to it that is on just fine, and the network is broadcasting the ssid

A:The Network Is Marked As A "hidden" Network Error

Did you try to re set up the network again at her house? I would delete all the settings and start from scratch.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/140949/the-network-is-marked-as-a-hidden-network-error/
Relevancy 36.98%

Hello there; My windows 7 computer was connected to my home's wireless network yesterday perfectly normally. I drove last night to my mother's house and proceeded to connect to her own wifi router wirelessly. Although my sister's computer that's on windows 7 connects ably, and both our iPhones connect, my computer will not. My computer finds the network( it is unsecured without a password if that makes a difference ) connects, receives an ipv4 address in ipconfig, yet does not obtain Internet access. It labels the network as an "unidentified network". If you do know how to fix this problem, please let me know; I will be forever in your debt.

Ipconfig /release tells me "The operation failed as no adapter is in the state permissible for this operation." Despite having run CMD as an administrator.

A:Unidentified Network Error on working network

You just need to re-identify the network with windows.

Last time you may have checked the bx at the bottom by mistake.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/199070-unidentified-network-error-working-network.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center,
Windows 8.1
Comcast Gateway.

Pro Media can access 8.1 Network and Homegroup.

8.1 cannot access ant Pro Media.
Network Error
"Windows cannot access \\Desktop\Users\Pete\Documents' (or any other folder)

Can access IP4 address.

Windows 8.1 new machine, came with 8, updated to 8.1 then 8.1 Update.

Pete

A:Network Error accessing both Homegroup and Network

Firewall software on the computers would be the first thing to start looking at. Also make sure that folders are allowed to be Publicly shared.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/46944-network-error-accessing-both-homegroup-network.html
Relevancy 36.98%

Hi everyone quick story to detail my exact problem though this thread showed the same problem with no working solution for me I installed Win on a separate partition use Win Ultimate x normally and was using it It worked fine I connected my iPhone to charge it when the phone automatically activated a tethering app This instantly switched my wired network connection to the USB connection which I immediately disabled As soon as I did that my wired connection my hard wire internet not the tethered iPhone connection stopped working and showed the network only as quot Unidentified network Thus the error Now I followed all of the instructions in the previously linked thread I even reformatted my hard drive to for Unidentified network home error Network no avail Microsoft support wants me to pay not gonna happen Furthermore I know it isn't a router or actual network issue because my desktop is the only machine with that problem My xbox was streaming TV over the same network when it all occurred and Unidentified Network error for home network it is doing so as I type this I switched the cables obviously rebooted multiple time the whole nine yards What makes it worse is every time I try to diagnose the problem Windows just tells me to reset my router I even tried that but obviously it didn't work After every reboot my IP changes back to a address Every time I manually set it no change It seems like no matter what I do it won't get fixed The only thing Microsoft support said I should do is search for updated drivers for my NIC This shouldn't be necessary since I reformatted once before and I didn't need to update my drivers to access the internet I'm about a day away from just scrapping the whole thing for parts Any help is greatly appreciated

A:Unidentified Network error for home network

It sounds like your machine is having a hard time picking up the router. The 169 address is what you get when the router isn't being picked up by the machine. It's like a generic IP that Msoft uses when nothing is available.

You also take your chances plugging anything Apple into a Windows PC, seems to be when the problem started. That is what the entire Bonjour fiasco is about.

Have you tried updating the firmware on your router because something doesn't seem right there.

Updating the drivers might also be good advice. You haven't listed any system specs so I can't do that for you.

If all else fails you could try typing your default gateway from your router into your IPv4 settings window. The link below shows you how.

http://pocketpccentral.net/blog/2009...blem-resolved/

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/221844-unidentified-network-error-home-network.html
Relevancy 36.98%

hey guys, it would be great if you could help me out with this, i need to network my computers ASAP or i am busted !!

----------------------------------------------------------

" office (name of network) is not acessible. You might have permisson to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access premisson. "

i get this error when trying to see the workgroup computers on My Network Places

also when i try to add a new netowork place, and i select the computer i am refering to, on my list . . . My Network Places just freezes on me

also, side notes

- i am the adminstrator on this computer
- work group name is all same
- i can network two computers on this network and this one i cant

----------------------------------------------------------

thanks alot in advance guys, you are the best

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cant-network-computer-werid-network-error-39453.html
Relevancy 36.12%

Laptop running XP came up with this error today First is gave the Network Control errors about IP addresses accessing different things that took me to a list of bogus anti-virus software to download This eventually leads to Internet Explorer launching a bunch of windows full of bad links like a bunch of porn type stuff Then it would not let me click on anything to install any scanning software without the Application cannot be executed error Finally I was able to run rskill from a usb drive and that stopped the Application cannot be executed error but the other Network Control popup keeps coming back I scanned with Adaware and executed Error The infected error file Conrtol be pplication cannot - is Network removed those results I tried to scan with Spybot but it would not without an update and I did not want to connect to a network I scanned with superantispyware scanner and removed what it found I tried to scan with avast but the Network Control error came up and rebooted the machine by force and stopped that Tried that twice with the same result I was Network Conrtol Error - pplication cannot be executed The file is infected error able to get into Add Remove programs and found the MediaBar installed I took that Network Conrtol Error - pplication cannot be executed The file is infected error off -- Network Conrtol Error - pplication cannot be executed The file is infected error wondering if that was the start of all this GMER scan too forever about hours and the Network Controll popup caused a forced reboot before it could finsih so no GMER log yet DDS Log DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by Admin at on Mon Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV avast Antivirus On-access scanning enabled Outdated DB - F - A -B - A FD D Running Processes C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin EvtEng exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin S EvMon exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin WLKeeper exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ZcfgSvc exe svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe svchost exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware AAWService exe C Program Files Alwil Software Avast AvastSvc exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C PROGRA Intel Wireless Bin XConfig exe svchost exe C Program Files Common Files ArcSoft Connection Service Bin ACService exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS eHome ehRecvr exe C WINDOWS eHome ehSched exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files Dell NICCONFIGSVC NICCONFIGSVC exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exe C Program Files Common Files SafeNet Sentinel Sentinel Keys Server sntlkeyssrvr exe C Program Files Common Files SafeNet Sentinel Sentinel Protection Server WinNT spnsrvnt exe svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS system dllhost exe C WINDOWS ehome ehtray exe C Program Files Apoint Apoint exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ifrmewrk exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe C Program Files Real RealPlayer RealPlay exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E FATIACA EXE C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Picasa PicasaMediaDetector exe C Program Files Common Files ArcSoft Connection Service Bin ACDaemon exe C WINDOWS eHome ehmsas exe C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe C PROGRA ALWILS Avast avastUI exe C Program Files Apoint Apntex exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exe C NetworkControl nc exe C Program Files Common Files ArcSoft Connection Service Bin ArcCon ac C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C... Read more

A:Network Conrtol Error - pplication cannot be executed The file is infected error

Hello , And to the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Forum. My name is Elise and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.I will be working on your malware issues, this may or may not solve other issues you may have with your machine.Please note that whatever repairs we make, are for fixing your computer problems only and by no means should be used on another computer.The cleaning process is not instant. Logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen. Please reply using the Add/Reply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 5 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, send me or a moderator a personal message with the address of the thread or feel free to create a new one.You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications. The topics you are tracking are shown here.-----------------------------------------------------------If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.If you have already posted a log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:This is THE MirrorSave it to your desktop.Double click on the icon on your desktop.Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.Push the button.Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:OTListIt.txt Will be openedExtra.txt Will be minimizedPlease download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:Main MirrorThis version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)Zipped MirrorThis version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.-------------------------------------------------------------In the meantime please, do NOT install any new programs or update anything unless told to do so while we are fixing your problemIf you still need help, please include the following in your next replyA detailed description of your problemsA new OTL log (don't ... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/335054/network-conrtol-error-pplication-cannot-be-executed-the-file-is-infected-error/
Relevancy 36.12%

Please someone help me I am running XP Home edition with IE All updates have been installed for both packages in addition all updates for other programs have been updated and installed when appropriate MS Office With MS Outlook has been from D:\Data1.msi while reading network Error:1316 occurred the error file: working on my POC almost flawlessly for several years All of a sudden it has been acting funny So I decided to reinstalled repair it I have a hard time updating and repairing Office I keep getting the error message code networking error DATA pro msi I have followed MS help site word by word but to no avail http support microsoft com kb I did a virus info update and full scan Scanned Error:1316 network error occurred while reading from the file: D:\Data1.msi for spy ware with two packages Ad Aware and A-Square Defragged Checkdsk Registry cleanup Removed all startup items that aren t necessary Tried disabling the anti-virus software I also ran an XP system repair and a system file check Cleared all Temporary Internet Files and cookies etc I usually run http www ccleaner com CCleaner on start-up I disable the Find Fast Indexer http support microsoft com default amp Product ofw or http tinyurl com tkwm Tried to run system restore and did not work I copied the entire CD s content to the hard drive and perform following steps o xcopy e newcopy f s e i h - Opened the Setup ini file on the hard drive - Changed the quot MSI Data Pro msi quot line to quot MSI Data msi quot - Saved the changes made to Setup ini - Renamed Data Pro msi to Data msi - Run Setup exe o Did not work Nothing seems to work When I try to unistall it I get the same error message Help Please nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-1316-network-error-occurred-while-reading-from-the-file-d-data1-msi.761013/
Relevancy 35.69%

i am creating a local network of just 2 PCs. 1st one is using windows 7 OS and the 2nd one is using windows 8.1 . Error i am facing is when i click on TCP/IP(v4) properties in 2nd PC(win 8.1 pc) it says that ""In order to configure TCP/IP, you
must install and enable a network adapter card.". 1st pc is working fine and showing shared drives and files in network but 2nd PC is not showing anything in network because id donot allow me to configure IP settings. 
Please Note that i have also connected WiFi connection to my 2nd PC and that connection is working fine and showing all the TCP/IP Properties correctly without showing any error. 
I have disabled Network adapter in Device manager and installed again but nothing happens. 
Help me in this Please
Thank you!!

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/2990769a-8c77-41b4-9f7a-3dc0ae0c39e7/error-while-opening-local-network-properties-in-windows-81-ampquotin-order-to-configure-tcpip?forum=w8itpronetworking
Relevancy 35.69%

Hope someone can help me here Don't know if it's a Windows issue or a Hardware issue Some files will not transfer to my External Network HD and give the following error message There is a problem accessing SZOSTAKHDEXT Public make sure you are connected to the Network Network Error HD with External network and try again Tried from this Win desktop to XP desktop and same issue some files copy some Network Error with External Network HD don't Go the other way from XP desktop to this Win desktop and everything copies fine Everything copies from the Network Error with External Network HD Ext Network HD to this Win desktop no problem The file size doesn't seem to matter too much by that I mean large mb or small mb some files won't copy I keep trying the same files over and eventually some of them will copy but some just don't want to at all I have a notebook with Win and it has no problem copying the same files that won't copy from my desktop I have an XP desktop that will copy just fine also The desktop in question here is running Win Pro bit The onboard NIC has been disabled and a replacement NIC has been put in the system Agere Systems ET- x PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Adapter has been in use for about a year now Just got the Ext HD months ago Thinking about replacing the NIC with a different one to test it out Anyone have any insight before I do Chris

A:Network Error with External Network HD

Can you check the LAN adapter's Properties - Speed & Duplex and change it other than the default value?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/489034/network-error-with-external-network-hd/
Relevancy 35.69%

Hi,
i got this error on a win 8.1 pro after a total transfered amount of ~41 MB :
Error 0x8007003B: An unexpected network error occurred.

- connection via sslvpn using a ntfs share on a dfs in a Domain network as letter-mapped share via gpo.

If i use map networkfolder without a letter, it will work fine also with large files with more than 80 MBThe symantec endpoint protection was turned of! Same error...

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d300cbc7-a8b5-4c9d-861e-6987e471f982/error-0x8007003b-an-unexpected-network-error-occurred?forum=w8itpronetworking
Relevancy 35.69%

Hello
I have been receiving this error message for the last two weeks while trying to transfer files from a network drive into my laptop. I have a 3TB WD My Book Live connected to my home network through a netgear DGN2000 router. I also use it to stream videos
to a smart tv.
I didn't have any problem ever since I connected it the first time. However, it has started showing up this error message now. I can't copy or move files either way. I tried a number of options, such as reset my router, shut down and reconnected the network
drive but none seem to have worked now. Now, I can't stream videos. Also, I am not able to upgrade the firmware of the network drive.
Any help please.
Thanks

A:Error 0x8007003B: An unexpected network error occurred.

Hi,
Do you have some anti-virus software installed and set to scan network drive, temporarily disable it, check if that is the cause.
I also suggest you update the firmware of your router.
Please alos share more information in event viewer with us as mentioned by ZigZag31343x

Meanwhile you can contact the support of My Book Live
http://wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=280
NOTE
This
response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you.
Microsoft
does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites.

Regards

Yolanda
TechNet Community Support

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/01b5f31b-e911-410f-a24e-f5175ceed709/error-0x8007003b-an-unexpected-network-error-occurred?forum=w8itpronetworking
Relevancy 35.69%

Hello I recently switched out unexpected 0x8007003B: error occurred network Error An an older Netgear router for the Netgear WNDR I have a TB WD MyBookWorld connected Error 0x8007003B: An unexpected network error occurred via ethernet to the router Ever since the router switch I have been having two specifice issues While uploading videos to Facebook the video will upload Error 0x8007003B: An unexpected network error occurred anywhere from several MB up to over MB then stall saying it's still uploading but trust me it isn't I can copy files folders from the networked hard drive to my computer flawlessly but when I try to copy files folders from my computer to the networked hard drive it copies anywhere from a few seconds to maybe a couple minutes then stalls out giving the error message quot Network Error There was a problem accessing SERVER FOLDER Make sure you are connected to the network and try again quot with Retry Skip and Cancel When cancel is pressed it gives quot An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file If you continue to receive this error you can use the error code to search for help with this problem Error x B An unexpected network error occurred Other useful information on the new router the WNDR if I use WEP security I can copy files folders to the hard drive no problem However if I try to use WPA WPA the abovementioned problems occur I would use WEP and just forget the hassle but WPA is much faster and more secure so I really want to get this fixed I also believe the two problems are somehow related considering they both involve working for a few seconds to a few minutes then stalling and failing Could this be somekind of authentication or something to do with WPA WPA that I'm doing wrong Any help suggestions SOLUTIONS are very appreciated as this has been on my nerves like crazy Thank you

A:Error 0x8007003B: An unexpected network error occurred

Hmmmm, Tough Problem.

One of the things it could be is a loose connection, and it keeps on dropping out. Try checking all of your Patch (Ethernet) Cables and reconnecting them all.

As you can copy the files on WEP, it seems like windows is preventing a so called 'Hacker' (You) from copying a 'Virus' (Files) onto the HD. Try to edit the security settings yourself, edit the sharing options in the HD's properties and that might fix it...

Sorry about the long wait.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/103632-error-0x8007003b-unexpected-network-error-occurred.html
Relevancy 35.69%

i hope network error 1000 error application event someone can assist on what to do with this error Log Name nbsp nbsp nbsp Application Source nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Application Error Date nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp PM Event ID nbsp nbsp nbsp Task Category Level nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp Error Keywords nbsp nbsp nbsp Classic User nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp N A Computer nbsp nbsp nbsp Angela-PC Description Faulting application name network error event 1000 application error McSvHost exe version time stamp x aee a Faulting module name HOMENE DLL version time stamp x a b Exception code network error event 1000 application error xc Fault offset x d cb Faulting process id x f Faulting application start time x d network error event 1000 application error f dfb fbc Faulting application path C Program Files Common Files McAfee Platform McSvcHost McSvHost exe Faulting module path c PROGRA COMMON mcafee mhn HOMENE DLL Report Id ba cb c- c- e - a - b d Event Xml lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt nbsp lt System gt nbsp nbsp lt Provider Name quot Application Error quot gt nbsp nbsp lt EventID Qualifiers quot quot gt lt EventID gt nbsp nbsp lt Level gt lt Level gt nbsp nbsp lt Task gt lt Task gt nbsp nbsp lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt nbsp nbsp lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt nbsp nbsp lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt nbsp nbsp lt Channel gt Application lt Channel gt nbsp nbsp lt Computer gt Angela-PC lt Computer gt nbsp nbsp lt Security gt nbsp lt System gt nbsp lt EventData gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt McSvHost exe lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt aee a lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt HOMENE DLL lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt a b lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt c lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt d cb lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt f lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt d f dfb fbc lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt C Program Files Common Files McAfee Platform McSvcHost McSvHost exe lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt c PROGRA COMMON mcafee mhn HOMENE DLL lt Data gt nbsp nbsp lt Data gt ba cb c- c- e - a - b d lt Data gt nbsp lt EventData gt lt Event gt hope someone can help with the following on my event log as i dont know what to do

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/4eb50eee-9717-40f1-aef9-5a3df29b7c7d/network-error-event-1000-application-error?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 35.69%

My links are not working in yahoo I get redirected Then I get a message quot DCOM Server Process Launcher has failed and NT Authority System needs to shut down your system quot I get one minute and then it shuts me down re exeC Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exeC Documents and Settings / WIN32 Error DCOM Service Error Network Pat Desktop dds scr Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp m www yahoo com uInternet Settings ProxyOverride lt local gt uSearchURL Default hxxp search yahoo com search fr mcafee amp p sBHO Yahoo Toolbar Helper d -c f - efb- b - eca - c program files yahoo companion installs cpn yt dllBHO AcroIEHlprObj Class e f-c d - d -b d- b WIN32 Service Error / DCOM Network Error d be b - c program files adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelper dllBHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - f - d - - d f - c progra spybot SDHelper dllBHO DriveLetterAccess ca d e- - cf- e - - c windows system dla DLASHX W DLLBHO Comcast Toolbar ceea e-c - - e b- b a f b - c program files comcasttb dtx dllBHO scriptproxy db d a - - e -b d- f c - c program files mcafee virusscan scriptsn dllBHO Google Toolbar Helper aa ed - dd- d - -cf f - c program files google googletoolbar dllBHO Google Toolbar Notifier BHO af de - d - -b fa-ce b ad d - c program files google googletoolbarnotifier swg dllBHO CBrowserHelperObject Object ca c - b - e-a -a c db f - c program files bae BAE dllTB Comcast Toolbar ceea e-c - - e b- b a f b - c program files comcasttb dtx dllTB amp Google c b - - d - b - a cd f - c program files google googletoolbar dllTB Yahoo Toolbar ef bd -c fb- d - f- d f - c program files yahoo companion installs cpn yt dllTB F F ECBE-D - B -B - A E F A - No FileEB Real com fe fa -d c- d - fa- c f afe - c windows system Shdocvw dlluRun OurPictures quot c program files ritzpix e-z print amp share OurPictures exe quot AutoStartuRun DellSupport quot c program files dellsupport DSAgnt exe quot startupuRun DellSupportCenter quot c program files dell support center bin sprtcmd exe quot P DellSupportCenteruRun agent exe c documents and settings pat application data pc agent exeuRun SpybotSD TeaTimer c program files spybot - search amp destroy TeaTimer exeuRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exemRun SoundMAXPnP c program files analog devices core smax pnp exemRun IgfxTray c windows system igfxtray exemRun HotKeysCmds c windows system hkcmd exemRun Persistence c windows system igfxpers exemRun DMXLauncher c program files dell media experience DMXLauncher exemRun RealTray c program files real realplayer RealPlay exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYERmRun MMTray quot c program files musicmatch musicmatch jukebox mm tray exe quot mRun ISUSScheduler quot c program files common files installshield updateservice issch exe quot -startmRun DLA c windows system dla DLACTRLW EXEmRun DLCCCATS rundll c windows system spool drivers w x DLCCtime dll RunDLLEntry mRun dlccmon exe quot c program files dell photo aio printer dlccmon exe quot mRun tgcmd quot c program files support com bin tgcmd exe quot servermRun dscactivate quot c program files dell support center gs agent custom dsca exe quot mRun DellSupportCenter quot c program files dell support center bin sprtcmd exe quot P DellSupportCentermRun DACSMiniApp c program files fisher-price dacs miniapp DACSMiniApp exemRun QuickTime Task quot c program files quicktime qttask exe quot -atboottimemRun iTunesHelper quot c program files itunes iTunesHelper exe quot mRun McENUI c progra mcafee mhn McENUI exe hidemRun XoftSpySE quot c program files xoftspyse XoftSpySE exe quot -NM -hidesplashmRun djmncmbr c windows system config systemprofile local settings application data upjyob rdtnsysguard exemRun Corel Photo Downloader c program files corel corel photo album MediaDetect exemRun mcagent exe quot c program files mcafee com agent mcagent exe quot runkeymRun winupdate exe c windows system winupdate exedRun ygua e yhuiesfha yfauy fe c windows temp szyen exedRun asg jgkfmgasi ug jgkfgfb c windows temp nvsvc exedRun djmncmbr c windows syst... Read more

A:WIN32 Service Error / DCOM Network Error

to the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Forum, My name is Elise. I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.I will be working on your malware issues, this may or may not solve other issues you may have with your machine.Please note that whatever repairs we make, are for fixing your computer problems only and by no means should be used on another computer.You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications. The topics you are tracking are shown here.-----------------------------------------------------------Please be patient and I'd be grateful if you would note the following:The cleaning process is not instant. DDS logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen. Please reply using the Add/Reply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 5 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, send me or a moderator a personal message with the address of the thread or feel free to create a new one.In the meantime please, do NOT install any new programs or update anything unless told to do so while we are fixing your problem. I understand you can't log on to your computer at all. Please let me know exactly what happens, does it attempt to load your desktop and logs you off immediately afterwards?OK this file is big Print these instruction out so that you know what you are doingTwo programs to downloadFirst ISOBurner this will allow you to burn OTLPE ISO to a cd and make it bootable. Just install the program, from there on in it is fairly automatic. Instructions SecondDownload OTLPE.iso and burn to a CD using ISO Burner. NOTE: This file is 292Mb in size so it may take some time to download.When downloaded double click and this will then open ISOBurner to burn the file to CDReboot your system using the boot CD you just created.Note : If you do not know how to set your computer to boot from CD follow the steps hereYour system should now display a REATOGO-X-PE desktop.Double-click on the OTLPE icon.When asked "Do you wish to load the remote registry", select YesWhen asked "Do you wish to load remote user profile(s) for scanning", select YesEnsure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OKOTL should now start. Change the following settingsChange Drivers to Non-MicrosoftPress Run Scan to start the scan.When finished, the file will be saved in drive C:\OTL.txtCopy this file to your USB drive if you do not have internet connection on this systemPlease post the contents of the OTL.txt file in your reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/291873/win32-service-error-dcom-network-error/
Relevancy 35.26%

Hellow!
I need some help here!

I've just installed a Dynex wireless usb network adapter to my desktop pc, which was previously connect to my 2wire router via ethernet cable.
Not that i've installed the USB network adapter, i've unplgged the ethernet cable and i'm unable to use the internet! Despite that i've installe the USB network adapter!

I recieved the follog errow msg in the taskbar
...."This problem occurs because the network did not assign a network address to the computer"

What should i do?

thanks

A:Solved: "The network did not assign a network address to the computer" error msg

Hold the Windows key and press R, then type devmgmt.msc

Under Network adapters, please tell me all the devices listed. Also, are there any devices anywhere in the Device Manager display with yellow ? or ! displayed?

Hold the Windows key and press R, then type CMD to open a command prompt:

Type the following command:

IPCONFIG /ALL

Right click in the command window and choose Select All, then hit Enter.
Paste the results in a message here.

If you are on a machine with no network connection, use a floppy, USB disk, or a CD-RW disk to transfer a text file with the information to allow pasting it here.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-the-network-did-not-assign-a-network-address-to-the-computer-error-msg.678906/
Relevancy 34.4%

We are adding an XP computer to a peer to peer network with Vista machines.  The Vista machines can see the XP machine in the network but when clicking to get to share files, message comes up Windows cannot access \\XPcomputer.   The message adds that there may be a spelling error or that there may be a problem with the network.  But the error message is the one listed in the subject of this email.

XP machine is properly set to share folders and there is no other visible proble.  There is no message from the antivirus software so I am assuming the address is within the Antivirus acceptable range.  Antivirus is Norton 360.

Any suggestions...very frustrating... thank you

A:Peer to Peer network error 0x80070035 the network path was not found

The problem turned out to be in the Norton Antivirus on the XP machine.  No need to mess with the NetBIOS in this case.
 Thank you both for your assistance.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/955717b7-9ea3-424c-9b3a-719520f1b043/peer-to-peer-network-error-0x80070035-the-network-path-was-not-found?forum=itprovistanetworking
Relevancy 34.4%

Hi error address computer" not network assign network to a the did "The I ve just installed aN Encore wireless usb network adapter to my desktop pc which was previously connect to my wire router via ethernet cable Not that i ve installed the USB network adapter i ve unplgged the ethernet cable and i m unable "The network did not assign a network address to the computer" error to use the internet Despite that i ve installe the USB network adapter I recieved the follog errow msg in the taskbar quot This problem occurs "The network did not assign a network address to the computer" error because the network did not assign a network address to the computer quot What should i do thanks PS This is the info you requested in another post NETWORK ADAPTERS -BLUETOOTH PAN NETWORK ADAPTER -REALTEK RTL PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC -REALTEK RTL B Wireless g Mbps USB Network Adapter CMD "The network did not assign a network address to the computer" error Screen C Documents and Settings Tomas Vecchi gt IPCONFIG ALL Windows IP Configuration Host Name TOMAS Primary Dns Suffix Node Type Mixed IP Routing Enabled No WINS Proxy Enabled No Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Media State Media disconnected Description Realtek RTL PCI-E Gigabit E thernet NIC Physical Address - D- - - -C Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection Connection-specific DNS Suffix Description Bluetooth PAN Network Adapter Physical Address - - - - - Dhcp Enabled Yes Autoconfiguration Enabled Yes IP Address Subnet Mask Default Gateway DHCP Server Lease Obtained S bado de Mayo de Lease Expires Martes de Enero de Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection Media State Media disconnected Description Realtek RTL B Wireless g Mbps USB Network Adapter Physical Address - -E - C-CA- E nbsp

A:"The network did not assign a network address to the computer" error

Disable encryption and MAC Address filtering on the router and try to connect. Assuming success you can probably re-enable encryption and reconnect.

If unsuccessful make sure you have the latest driver for the wireless adapter. Make sure you have the latest firmware for the router; then reset the router to factory default settings and reconfigure it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-network-did-not-assign-a-network-address-to-the-computer-error.827643/
Relevancy 33.54%

About 1 week ago. I was playing an mmo, but then I got this message on my screen (network error), it became more frequent so I used game booster to see if it will stop the problem. It did not. So I tried searching my problem on google chrome and ie 8 and got another message error 105: the server could not be found and now every time I use either browser the speed is irritably slow with a few pauses in between until error 105 pops up. I checked my sisters pc and hers is fine, it is not even connected to any network and reliably fast with the exception of no graphic cards 3.0 or higher installed. Hers is a win7 32 bit while mine is a win7 64 bit. So then I saw tech support forums on a google search and signed up hoping this could help me with my dilemma and any others I might come across.

A:win7 network error and error 105

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/254525
Are you connected wireless or by Ethernet cable? Are you going through a router or directly to the modem? Try restarting everything (Modem, Router, Computer) if through a cable, use a different one. Try speedtest to test your internet speed.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/win7-network-error-and-error-105-a-505302.html
Relevancy 33.54%

I have had my vista pc and my windows basic net book setup to message: "Error network code: file No help error shareing 0x80070035". let me share files through network error message: "Error code: 0x80070035". No file shareing help an Netgear DG PN Route for around months with no problems However as of days ago I can no longer do this and non of the network tools can fined or solve the problem I can uses the internet though my rooter see my vista pc on the network as well as the media streaming windows one thing I can also access my net book hard drive from my pc no problem and transfer delete files as well When I do try to connect the following error message is given quot Error code x The network path was not found quot How can I fix this P s I know windows basic has not create home group ability but it worked with the one I made on vista I can not afford to upgrade my copy of windows so that is totally out of the question P p s I am a dummy at this stuff I have tried Enable NetBIOS over TCP IP no joy

A:network error message: "Error code: 0x80070035". No file shareing help

Welcome to SF,

Firewall might be the problem, you'll have to configure it to allow access to "trusted zone".
On some Firewalls or Security Software you might need to completely uninstall them.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/184237-network-error-message-error-code-0x80070035-no-file-shareing-help.html
Relevancy 33.11%

Ok so have a Dell Inspiron laptop that is running on Windows XP and I am unable to connect to the internet This happened a little over a week ago suddenly and everything that I have tried has been unsuccessful I connect to the internet through an ethernet cable that plugs directly from the wall to my computer however I cannot get internet because my computer is telling me that a quot Network Cable is Unplugged quot when reads detecting cable, a network cable "network unplugged" error not Computer it clearly is still plugged in I have tried using different cables and in different rooms of my apartment and yet I still have the same problem My other roommates are not having any issues so this lead me to believe there is probably a problem with my computer My computer skills are on a basic general knowledge basis so I have no idea how to Computer not detecting a network cable, error reads "network cable unplugged" begin to attack this problem Strangely enough in my attempts to get on the internet I turned on my wireless connection which displays a full connection in the icon at the bottom of my screen at good or excellent quality yet when I open firefox or explorer the browsers I use I still have no internet I am not sure if this is an indicator of the same problem I am having or just a separate issues but I am in desperate need of help So please if you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them nbsp

A:Computer not detecting a network cable, error reads "network cable unplugged"

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/computer-not-detecting-a-network-cable-error-reads-network-cable-unplugged.843225/
Relevancy 33.11%

My sis's computer connects to the Internet via the phone line. Dial-up. Just a few days ago she started getting an error. She clicks on her internet provider icon, it shows that it dials in and connects via her password, etc. It does not bring up the browser however but just a small piece at the top to connect to email or web etc. When we try to click onto one of those it pops up with an error that a network cable is unplugged and closes the connection. Only then it freezes the connection and we have to reboot. If you use dial-up you don't have a network connection do you? She has a Compaq computer with Windows XP and uses netzero internet. Thank you

A:Network error/ No network

can you try to disable the local area connection..

go to start>control panel>make sure its in classic view(can be found on the upper left hand side.)>network connection>local area connection>right click>disable.

then reboot the PC and try to connect again. see what happens.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/network-error-no-network.559400/
Relevancy 32.25%

PCs are Win Ultimate All are joined to the Domain Domain Controller DNS DHCP Server on same instance is Server standard The network topology is like this Router as Internet Gateway gt Switch identifying Cards will only or intermittently, Inside the Domain-Joined no Network when network Connections will Network longer, Network join Domain PC from gt Wired to Server and PC's SIP phones and Wireless Access Point Domain-Joined PC Network Cards will no longer, or will only intermittently, join the Domain Network when identifying Network Connections from Inside network all on same subnet DNS and DHCP have been offloaded Domain-Joined PC Network Cards will no longer, or will only intermittently, join the Domain Network when identifying Network Connections from Inside network to Server Roles and switched off on the router All of the PCs have network cards that have joined the domain network at least some of the time since I set them up Some of them have always picked up the domain network and continue to this day Some of them intermittently pick up the domain network and other times join whatever other unmanaged network is available Some of them have stopped picking up the domain network altogether and will no matter how many times their NICs are restarted always join a non-domain unmanaged network When the NICs are not joining the domain they are unable to ping hostnames of any devices on the network but nslookup of the hostnames usually works The DC DNS DHCP server's IP can be pinged without issue ipv or ipv I am recording DNS Client Errors ID on all of the PCs during the intervals when their NICs are identifying which network to join -On the PCs that are catching the domain network I am only getting a single error about the root domain eg the domain is ad domain com and I am only getting errors about how the configured DNS servers cannot resolve domain com nothing with fully qualified domain names eg server ad domain com -On the PCs that are not catching the domain network I get a few different instances of the same error substituted quot domain quot for my root domain name Name resolution for the name WPAD ad domain com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded Name resolution for the name lt DC-DNS-DHCPSERVERNAME gt ad domain com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded Name resolution for the name LDAP TCP DC MSDCS ad domain com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded Name resolution for the name ISATAP ad domain com timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded Based on what I've read about NLA service choosing the domain to log into I believe this rd error is the big one although I guess the big error is that my configured DNS servers are not responding except to NSLookups From what I understand the Network Location Awareness Service Provider will roughly do the following look into the registry to see if there is an entry for a domain network to join and if there is it will attempt to contact the domain controller of the same domain name If it is successful with both parts it will join the domain network named quot ad domain com quot If not it will fall back to one of the other options ie home private public quot whatever its called network quot I have tried many of the fixes presented for similar issues but I haven't found anything that's worked A few things I have tried while cycling my NICs on and off to test -turned off the firewall nbsp -poked holes in the firewall for TCP UDP port -poked holes in the firewall for TCP UDP port -ipconfig flushdns ipconfig registerdns -netsh int ip reset -netsh reset Winsock catalog and restarted -route f and restarted -turned off DHCP Client Service -restarted DHCP client Service -turned off IPV on NICs -hard-coded DNS servers IPV and -hard-coded static IPs and DNS Servers only IPV -sfc scannow to scan for integrity violations All of these and also some combinations of these and more that I can't remember One more p... Read more

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/303bcde4-6a0b-4bc4-baff-929f0b6b4261/domainjoined-pc-network-cards-will-no-longer-or-will-only-intermittently-join-the-domain-network?forum=w7itpronetworking
Relevancy 31.82%

I have a 2 computers on a network without any router , both running windows xp and both connected by the normal networking cable (dont know the name).I can share files from the laptop but when i try to share from the desktop pc it always says
"An error occured while sharing ... The server service has not started .The shared resource was not created at this time "Please help im very new to networking

A:HELP...Network Error

The server service fails to start for some reason. Go to Administrative Tools->Services and try to start the server service manually. If it fails, read the error messages and also look in the Event Viewer.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/help-network-error.11012/
Relevancy 31.82%

What is wrong whit my Windows Vista?
I use a Toshiba Satelite L300
see picture

A:network error

Hi please can you translate the info to english to allow someone here to try to help

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/network-error-501140.html
Relevancy 31.82%

when i try to open my network places, i get this message,
tcp/ip(controlpanel->network error)=10050
please assist

A:network error

A Google search turned up a lot of results on this but the over-riding theme was a problem with the network being down. I found an old thread on this very forum about the problem (dates back to 2005) here. It doesn't appear to be an easy fix but do as I did and search Google for "network error)=10050" and see if you find a result that directly relates to your particular problem.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/network-error-279178.html
Relevancy 31.82%

Hey guys i try to get on a website.. but i get an network error.. but its only the same website other websites work fine.. here is what it says

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Relevancy 31.82%

Most of the time when starting/restarting my machine I will get the warning messages below in my event log. The three of them always appear together. Regardless of what the messages say I have full Internet connectivity and I am wondering if some process is trying to make an Internet connection before the network is fully initialized.

I realize it's only a warning but I'm curious what is causing this. I tried setting the Windows Update service to Automatic Delayed Start but that had no affect.

ID MESSAGE

200 - A connection to the Windows Update service could not be established.
201 - A connection to the Windows Metadata and Internet Services (WMIS) could not be established.
202 - The Network List Manager reports no connectivity to the internet.

http://www.eightforums.com/network-sharing/61231-error-regarding-network.html
Relevancy 31.82%

Hi,

I set up a local wireless network and can't seem to see any user files on this particular server. (This is the main server that has the modem directly connected in it.)

I can't also seem to access laptops' files, as the error attached comes up. On the contrary, laptops can access all user files, except the particular server one's.

Any help?
Thanks.

Relevancy 31.82%

When I select network I can see the other computers on the nework but when I click on any of them but my own I get an error " Check the spelling of the name. Otherwise, there might be problem with your network Error code 0x80070035 the network path not found" The computer is seeing them but says the path name is wrong. The others are vista machines and they all can see and access this machine. Any help would be great also I have no problem accessing the internet only the local computers I can't access. Thanks for the help.

Shuttle99

A:Network error

There are a few items to look at when setting up Windows 7 on a network.

Let's start with a few questions:

Can you provide a description of your network? How many machines? What OS's? What options did you set for Advanced Sharing Settings under Network and Sharing Center?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/50857-network-error.html
Relevancy 31.82%

hi all,

recently i got a new error . if the error comes then unable to access any network share .

Error : insufficent system resources exists to complete the requested service.

Please help me ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
srinu.

Relevancy 31.82%

When I go to a site and log on to listen to a sports game it goes to Windows Media Player. It says connecting to media... stays on for a little while then says Network error.
There is no number for the error. We have been able to get this before but have had some computer problems that might have caused the error. Can you suggest anything. I have tried going to the Microsoft page and tried all of that.