Windows Support Forum

Lost Admin Password in IRAQ help Dell6400 Inspiron

Q: Lost Admin Password in IRAQ help Dell6400 Inspiron

I recently bought a dell inspiron 6400 N series computer from a fellow soldier who left to return to the states. I was planning on using this computer for movie watching and to save pictures on to send to family. I went to turn it on one day after using it for a week and the computer started up to a screen that asked me for an administrator password. I did not receive this password or do not have knowledge of one that was saved. I cannot use this laptop and I was just starting to enjoy it! This was my way to have some down time away from this place. Can someone try and help me please? I tried to email rustam_ but got no reply. I tried to go to different websites but found no help. Someone please help me! I would really appreciate it.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Lost Admin Password in IRAQ help Dell6400 Inspiron

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Lost Admin Password in IRAQ help Dell6400 Inspiron

I'm assuming this is a windows password we're talking about here, and that you're running XP. If it is asking you for a BIOS password (black screen, white text), then you're probably screwed, unless there is a BIOS reset jumper within easy reach. If not, have fun opening the entire laptop to find it.

If it gets to windows and wants a password, try this:

grab either active password changer (

Offline NT Password & Registry Editor (

Follow the instructions closely and there's a good chance one of the two will work.
Relevancy 77.83%

Hi Yet again Windows is frustratingly taking up all of my time and I have tried everything google has to offer to try and fix it but it seems like no one has screwed up as much reset admin | | can't admin | Lost 5 No password error rights System as I have on whatever forum Let me explain the problem I'm trying to set my account to administrator because I can't install programs change account settings make any changes through CMD without getting the system error access denied message and I can't set the administrator account through CMD either I also don't have the permission to change anything in regedit and I can't even reset my pc because it requires an administrator password System error 5 | No admin rights | Lost admin password | can't reset which I don't have is not quot nothing quot nor is it administrator or admin or password and I can't change it through cmd either I can't even access the administrator account because it is disabled and even with an elevated System error 5 | No admin rights | Lost admin password | can't reset cmd I can't activate the quot hidden quot administrator account System error 5 | No admin rights | Lost admin password | can't reset I've ran malwarebytes and superantispyware and I am now looking for the Gandalf of all Geeks to help me solve this problem I'd immensely appreciate it

A:System error 5 | No admin rights | Lost admin password | can't reset

Hi. When a computer is first setup, the account created is an administrative one. What happened to this account?
Relevancy 73.53%

I bought a laptop about a year ago. Shortly after buying it, we lost the password before making a backup disk. I couldn't change the password, we run Windows 7, without the old password. Luckily, or so we think, we have one of those laptops that has a fingerprint scanner so I have been able to log on using my fingerprint as a password. However, I can't believe that I am locked out of changing the passwords on this computer.

I have learned my lesson! Always back it up first! But for now, I need some help. I am also a little worried that I may have been hacked into. A friend said that if your password all of a sudden doesn't work, that is a sign of a hacker. That is what it felt like happened to me. I swear I thought I had the password right, then all of a sudden it stops working.

Thanks so much-Bill

A:Lost password w/ no backup. How can I reset the admin password?

Built-in Administrator Account - Enable or Disable then reset your password
Relevancy 72.24%

I bought dell inspiron 6000 2 years ago, and I'm setup the admin bios password. Now i'm forgot the password is. Please show me how to reset the admin bios password.

Thanks all

A:Inspiron 6000 admin password

Take a look at this thread HERE.

Regards Howard
Relevancy 70.95%

If your trying to change a bios setting or Reformat any of the newer Dell Laptop's you may run into this issue! There is an Administrator password you will be prompted for. I believe this is created at the factory and unplugging the bios battery no longer does the trick! I tried many different passwords combos and found that:

<dell> all lowercase and minus the brackets works for a few of the newer Dell Laptops

Good Luck,

A:Dell Bios Admin Password/Inspiron 1720

That makes no sense at all. If it were true then Dell would have to provide the password as part of the information it provides to customers when they buy the laptop. Anything else would subject them to being sued.
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi Rustam

I bought a Dell Inspiron 1300 laptop off a friend that was moving out of town it was a great deal after a couple of days later i lend it to my brother and he returned it with a message saying "This computer system #2ZJTN91-595B, is protected by a password authentication system. You cannot access the data on this computer without the correct password".

Service Tag: 2ZJTN91
Express Code: 6503176693

Can you help?
Thank you.

A:Dell Inspiron 1300 admin password problem
Relevancy 70.95%

Is there something I can do to retrieve my admin password without having to pay for a program? TIA

A:Lost Admin Password

Please refer to the Bleeping Computer rules link at the top of the page (also here: )No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures.Since we can't help with this request, this topic is closed.
Relevancy 70.95%

How do i reset?

please help!!
I can log into power user but not as Admin!
I dont have WINDOWS XP CD
Only have WINDOWS LIVE CD which is a BART XP LIVE CD.

A:lOST xp admin password

Welcome to TSG, please read the rules:

Passwords - Please do not ask for assistance with forgotten passwords and/or bypassing them. As there is no way to verify the actual situation and/or intentions, no assistance will be provided and any such threads will be closed.Click to expand...
Relevancy 70.95%

I have lost my admin password and i get some code. 93810442

View Solution.

A:Lost admin password

Hi: Enter this unlock passcode... 22778484
Relevancy 70.95%

I have a dell inspirion 5150 windows xp sp3.I for got my admin password and i can start it up but it askes for my password to finish booting i cant enter it.I have the service tag number for it and i seen on the internet where i can put in my tag number for half the price of what dell tech support cost but now i cant find there site.can anyone help me or tell me where to go so i can get my master password

A:lost admin password

Sorry but we can not help you with passwords. It is against the rules.
Relevancy 70.95%

I had an old cpu which is probably about 4 years old chucked in my utilities room which contains some important documents and I can't retrieve it out due to being unable to log in as administrator.

I tried to use the guest account but found out it was deactivated.

Is there anyway to log into the computer? Please advise!

A:I lost my admin password

sorry, as you read the rules on joining , we cannot assist with passwords here

Passwords - Please do not ask for assistance with forgotten passwords and/or bypassing them. As there is no way to verify the actual situation and/or intentions, no assistance will be provided and any such threads will be closed.Click to expand...

closing thread
Relevancy 70.95%

not sure if i can ask this but i dont remember login pass word for admin what can i do

A:lost password for admin

Please read the rules. We cannot help you with password-related problems in this forum. Sorry.
Relevancy 70.95%

I have a problem. I lost my xp pro admin password on my comp. I only remember the limited acct password. How do I get admin rights on my existing limited acct or new password on admin account?

Please someone let me know. I want to install programs on it.

A:XP Pro admin password lost

The forums search feature is your friend. Please use it next time.
Relevancy 70.95%

I use an HP Touchsmart laptop running Windows Vista Ultimate and until a few days ago Admin Password Lost I only used my fingerprint scanner to log in so of course I have no idea what my password is A few days ago my computer went into sleep mode while it was downloading a new fingerprint scanner driver so I can no longer use my fingerprint scanner to log in I have no idea what my password is my login is the only login for Lost Admin Password the laptop and I am the admin so there is no secret admin or whatever The only laptop I have to assist me in retrieving or cracking my password is a MacBook Pro that I am unfamiliar with so most of the cracking software I have tried to download won't work because I need to be able to use some sort of Windows components to get the software to run properly Any help from anyone who knows how to retrieve crack passwords for THE ONLY admin on a Vista Ultimate laptop from a MacBook Pro would be extremely helpful and appreciated
Relevancy 70.95%

My daughter mader herself Admin of the PC at her grandma's. She made the password so good that even SHE couldn't remember it! Now no one can get into the PC as admin. We would like to reinstall windows XP but we can't because the operating diskettes we have are older than the updates that have been automated on the machine by microsoft. Can anyone help me decode the admin password or override it? Or help me find a way to reinstall windows xp ?

Relevancy 70.95%

A buddy of mine bought a used laptop w XP installed and registered Asked me to tune it up but can t get into system because he doesn t have the Admin password nor can the person he bought it from find it Don t want to reinstall everything because we don t have the XP disk That too is gone The laptop is useable but runs like a MHz Slow for GHz Takes several minutes to boot up and every window lags Can do minor stuff such as defrag and shutting off several XP quot bells and whistles quot but it really needs a serious tune-up Several of the start-up programs need to be shut off Admin password Lost or removed Lost Admin password Also needs its reg cleaned Also need to check the BIOS Can t do it cuz it won t let me in Is there any way to nullify the passwords I know on certain pc s all I have to do is remove and reinstall a pin on the motherboard This is an HP GHZ Celeron laptop Can t remember the name It s at home I m at work Any suggestions Thanks nbsp

Relevancy 70.95%

Here is what I did that got me into this mess if you just want to see what my problem is look at the next post I Lost password admin downloaded a program tilled MS PowerToys from MS s website I installed the program and ran it I was attempting to set the program to allow me to bypass the startup screen the screen that asks for your password and asks you which user accout you want to use I did this because I only had one user and had no password But when I would boot it still made me click on the users name So in Powertoys I selected Logon Autologon I then checked the box quot automatically logon at system startup quot It asked me to create a password so I created a password There is a screen shot of what I did on this page http www jakeludington com ask jak indows xp html I also clicked on Logon Settings then selected Do Not Show User s Name on system Startup nbsp

Relevancy 70.95%

Hello to all the good folks at tech support guy forums,

I lost my administrator password and now canít log in to my computer. As soon as I turn the computer on, it goes in to this command prompt type of thingy where it tells me to type the password and then press CTRL + ENTER.

I canít even log in on a safe mode. If anyone knows what I am talking about, please do reply me. Thank you very much in advance.

A:lost my admin password. please help.

Please read the rules.
Relevancy 70.95%

Hi everyone my name is norrie ok i will let you know my frustrating problem I have great computing skill and have never in my life been stuck with any problem computer related i have always used XP password? admin Lost and would class myself as a real xp tech geek ok so my girlfriends dad decides to give me Her HP compaq b with VISTA business OEM laptop and boy I struggle to get to grips with the security on Lost admin password? it Problem Lost admin password? - OK so my login is username workgroup admin password quot no password quot so i dont have a password which it Lost admin password? lets me log into vista ok but when i try to install or really do anything it is asking me for a password ok so i have all the details like when the laptop was bought so on and product key info but no password how can i default this can i default this is there a dirct microsoft technical support number so maybe i could ask them or do i change setting in bios oh man i am loosing sleep and hair over this i will be soooooo soooooo greatful if someone could give me any kind of help to overcome this

A:Lost admin password?

1. You dont change things in the operating system with the BIOS they are completely seperate (except that they work together in terms of hardware to kernel operations).

You can diable UAC in a multiple number of ways: How to Disable the User Account Control(UAC) in Windows Vista | AskStudent
Relevancy 70.95%

Anyone ever deal with this before Lost Password Pro Admin XP Let me tell you lots Lost XP Pro Admin Password of fun So I had XP Home and had one user quot Quinn quot I upgraded to XP Pro and for soe reaosn I was now prompted with a popup login similar to the one most people have and that I have at work asking for a password for a user quot matthew quot I don t recall setting up this user my name and had no password but if I hit OK I was logged in with no problems I looked into the User Accounts and saw that Quinn was still the administrator and that Matthew was a user So I figred I d keep it simple and got rid of Matthew since well I was Quinn and had no password for that account either Now when I bootup I get a prompt for Matthew but by entering no password I can t get in The same happens when I try with Quinn So after all of that here s where I m at I need to find a way to get into my computer and bypass the logins since I don t have passwords for wither accoutn which are both mine and my names Does anyone have any easy solutions for me A floppy disk I can setup from another computer to be able to get back into mine Your feedback is appreciated Thanks Matt email protected nbsp

Relevancy 70.95%

Is there something I can do to retrieve my admin password without having to pay for a program? TIA

A:Lost Admin Password

See the following site:How to log on to your Windows XP-based computer if you forget your password or if your password expiresApart from that site we can't help you. Discussions involving bypassing passwords are against forum rules.From the forum rules:No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.
Relevancy 70.09%

Okay both couldn't now gone lost admin fix, password and I I am listing this first I got excellent instructions the problem is that when I try to follow the directions from Bob well my computer is in a Workgroup and at the step to quot Load Hives quot it is not black it is not available to choose So just looking around I see CertificateAuthority config the certificateAuthority Get Config then othere's One says CertificateeAuthority ServerPolicy Each one of those has like a ServerPolicy and then it says the same thing with a after it That would kind of make sense since I was trying to make myself have admin authority to change settings and things that got messed up Any further help from here I also have SQL Server but it's new or a re-install from two years ago I am just going to wait so I don't mess anything else up Well now I've really done it I was I lost admin password and couldn't fix, now both gone just getting everything running good but along the way I had added an Admin account and for the life of me could not remember the password or where I put it Lots going on Anyways so I lost admin password and couldn't fix, now both gone I went in to the C prompt as admin and did something in reverse and lost my other password now too I can't log in Isn't there a way to boot up to the last good configuration or even a restore without having a systems disc and or my passwords My DVD CD driver does not work I have a Gateway it's Windows Home Premium bit I had to do the upgrade they sent me the software after I bought it cause it was right before the change if that helps I almost had everything fixed I have to go out to a Drs Appointment and I am praying someone tells me an easy fix today I have a million things to do and getting work is one of them so I need to have access to it Wanted to add I have a backup and a Systems image on an external hard drive Are there any specific files I can load that will just give me my user password back Thanks

A:I lost admin password and couldn't fix, now both gone

Welcome to Windows Seven Forums.

7 Free Windows Password Recovery Tools

If successful, your first task should be to create a password recovery disk.

Password Reset Disk : Windows 7 / Vista
Relevancy 70.09%

I'd like to know if you could help me. I'm part of a tech support team in a business but I lost my admin password!!!!!

Is there any way to get it? This is the challenge:

- Installed McAfee Intrusion prevention, so... if hardrive connected as external HDD won't be recognized as partition is encyrpted
- User account control activated, so any application, program, or system tool asks for the admin password
- F8 not working for safe mode boot
- Used Linux live CD but HDD cannot be mounted (as it is encrypted as mentioned above)

Any suggestion?

A:Challenge! Lost Admin Password

Sorry we will not help you crack a password as we have no idea who you are.

If you work in Tech Support then you' wouldn't really forget your password, would you?
Relevancy 70.09%

I was messing around yesterday and lost my admin password option When I try to install anything the pop up asking for my admin pass doesn't show the regular box or take my password I hope this makes sense I can't even remember what I was doing when I screwed it up I know people access our network but that's somebody else They don't know anymore Admin (greyed password out) Lost about network info Lost Admin password (greyed out) than I do and refuse to change any settings That makes me paranoid My PC doesn't have much on it I stop services all the time when I'm not using them like print spooler I doing know mmc or registry stuff so it keeps me from screwing everything up I have a recent backup to a WD about a week ago but I doubt it will solve this problem Bottom line I still have access to my standard user account and my PC seems to know that I have an admin account but I've lost the option to enter my password since it's greyed out I've been in safe mode since I appreciate any help or guidance Please don't tell me to get a new PC or buy a MAC That really doesn't help me Cheers

A:Lost Admin password (greyed out)

Can you get into safe mode if so this will help.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7

Diagnostic tools to use in safe mode

How to Use Your Internet Provider in Safe Mode |

Hope this helps please let us know.................
Relevancy 70.09%

lost my windows 7 administrator password and need to run some commands from the cmd prompt anyone have an answer??????????

A:Solved: lost admin password

Read the site rules.

Passwords - Please do not ask for assistance with (or ways to bypass) a forgotten or unknown password, personal identification number (PIN) or any other type of access code that may be required on a computer, mobile device or web site. As there is no way to verify the actual situation or intent, no assistance will be provided and any such threads will be closed.

Relevancy 70.09%

I recently purchased a Pavilion Notebook 17-g192dx and set the BIOS Admin password incorrectly and cannot unlock it.  After the third attempt, I get this message: System Disabled[i 51052544] What should I do?  Any help would be greatly apprecipated!  I'm trying to get this laptop ready for my wife as a gift.

A:BIOS Admin Password Lost

Hi: Restart the PC and enter this unlock passcode... 44930580
Relevancy 70.09%

i need some assistance on how to get into the only admin account cause the password has been forgotten. I'm using windows vista home premium and its an Acer laptop

A:lost admin password recovery

Welcome Sinnerboy,

Sorry, but the news is not good. Here is a summary of what you can try.

If security were not good, the password would be meaningless. This is what I found.

Forgot Password - I Forgot My Windows Vista Password - Is There A Way To Find My Lost Password

We have this possible remedy from our tutorial selection. Try method 3
Reset User Account Password
Relevancy 70.09%

HiI lost my admin password of HP PC pavilion dv6 can you help me please ?system Disabled is 56727949thank  you

A:lost my admin password hp pavilion dv6

@bob142? Please enter:     49685389 Regards.
Relevancy 70.09%

I am unable to use my computer as I have forgotten my password. Can I reset to factory settings and how? Make is c55-C
Relevancy 70.09%

I bought a laptop on ebay. I can not get into BIOS because it asks for a setup admin password, which I do not know. It is a Dell Vostro 3700. The seller did not know the previous owner, therefore no idea what the password is.

Can anyone help me work around this?

A:Lost Setup admin password.

Power off and detach power from wall socket first!!
Pull out the CMOS battery from motherboard. Wait 10 minutes and put it back.
Attach power again and power on. Be sure to set time correct afterwards and adjust any BIOS settings you want.
Relevancy 70.09%

Have lost admin pass word on Win 7 laptop and I'm unable to access computer as administrator.
Have tried system restore and some of the other suggestions posted here and the Acer machine does not have a CD/DVD drive.

Ask if you need more info.

A:Lost admin password need to recover

Hiya pal and welcome to the forums.... not a good idea to post your email address
Relevancy 70.09%

My buddy gave me an old dell laptop that his wife uses from time to time. He has some short term memory issues and has already forgotten the password that he set on the admin account. This is the delima: I cannot re install windows because 1: there is not enough open space on the hrd drive. 2: the only copy I have laying around is from msndaa and seems to only work as a boot cd (this wont work because it only gives me the option to fresh install windows and wipe all the files). The files on the computer are supposedly pictures that cannot be lost PERIOD. I have tried some password cracking tools but to no avail. Ive tried ophcrack as well asa offline nt password recovery. I a not too familiar with ophcrack but after toying around with it I concluded that it was a failure. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

A:Old Laptop/Lost Admin Password

These are the sites rules concerning your issue:
We will not provide any user with information about the location of websites that assist with the following activities

* software pirating
* hacking
* password cracking
* keystroke recording software

We will also not offer advice, assistance or instruction with regard to any of the above activities, illegal or otherwise.
Relevancy 70.09%

I have been trying to figure out a way to be able to recover a lost admin password or create a new one from scratch without knowing the old one, this is not only for me but also for when i work on other peoples machines, i've tried "net user administrator /random" at the command prompt but sometimes that does not work, also i try using ctrl+alt+del twice but that sometimes does not work
do you guys or gals have a solution to this problem?

A:admin password for windows lost

Try Offline NT Password & Registry Editor
Relevancy 70.09%

I got a virus. PC will not boot in safe mode or any other option. I can not get into bios without an adminstrator password and I have no clue what it could be. PC was given to me and I asked what it was but the person doesnt know. Could someone please help me? Thanks...

A:Xp Will Not Boot And Lost Admin Password

Hello baeboo,It is against the policy of BleepingComputer to provide information on methods to reset or bypass the Administrator password. Though your question is most likely legitimate, there are others who may read this topic and use the information for less purposeful reasons. It is for these reasons we do not provide this type of information.Reference: Bleeping Computer Board Rules you have any questions, please feel free to send me a private message. Thank you for understanding.This thread is closed.
Relevancy 69.23%

I recently broke up with my boyfriend, unknowingly he change my password as well as my username to my sony vaio laptop that was given to me as a gift from him it has Windows Vista OS and it is the NS series. The password to the bios is still the same so that is not the issue, however when i go to logg on it keeps stating that pword is incorrect i have tryed everything from logging into safemode but there is no admin option and it continues to ask for pword. Someone please help i have really important documents on my laptop that i need for school.

A:Sony Vaio Lost admin password

I'm afraid we cannot help with passwords here - please re-read the rules
Passwords - Please do not ask for assistance with forgotten passwords and/or bypassing them. As there is no way to verify the actual situation and/or intentions, no assistance will be provided and any such threads will be closed.

closing post
Relevancy 69.23%

Hi everyone. A few months ago, I lost the password to my Admin account on XP. I do not have a password hint. Is there any way to recover the old password or create a new password from my current account? The current account I am using does have Admin priviledges.

Relevancy 69.23%

Sounds like you know something about QB.
I have long lost the administrator code and used a user code to work in file. I have decided to upgrade and it requires an admin. code. I understand there is a way to break in and get the code or upgrade without it without having to spend the money and time to have Intuit do it for you on thier send in option. Any idea how I could find the workaround?

A:Lost QuickBooks File Admin Password

I am trying to restore a quickbooks 2000 pro backup into qb 2003 pro but it keeps coming up and asking me for the admin password.

similar situation to yours; di you find a cure?

Relevancy 69.23%
Relevancy 69.23%

I wondered whether anyone could help. I have lost the parental admin password for my daughter's laptop, silly I know. Is there anyway of changing it as I have completely forgotten it and there is no access to internet on the laptop. It is a samsung windows 7 starter 2009 service pack 1 32 OS.
Many Thanks   

A:lost windows 7 admin password how to recover

Look into the utilman.exe trick.
Best answer Ive found is this one (says Windows Server, but it works on all modern Windows):
Relevancy 69.23%

Laptop was reformed due to accepting an up-date from Adobe it was a virus and not an up-date Prior to reformat their was no admin password I put an admin password in just a few times of putting the password word in it no longer worked Now a password is needed to do anything download defrag create a new user account The store that reformatted the laptop will reform again next week I would like to figure how someone got in so fast Laptop has Wifi the ethernet port does not work with a cable but the light is lite where the cable plugged in one light not two lights When the store reformatted the laptop is was not done properly the first time I did a research which revealed to disconnet the battery I was there and watched the process of refomatting I am Vista Control Lost Password of Admin concerned the same thing is going to happen when the laptop is reformed next week I am looking for advice nbsp
Relevancy 69.23%

I'm locked out of my hp2000 laptop, I need to reset my admin password

A:I'm locked out of my hp2000. My admin password is lost I nee...

Hi, The third failed attempt to enter a password show a code of 8 digits on the screen, can generate the release:
Relevancy 69.23%

a client has ms mail postoffice on an nt4 server and has lost admin password, and I can't get in to the postoffice as an administrator to add new users. Is there any way around this.
regards Alan G
Relevancy 69.23%

lost aspire timeline admin pw and access how to reset

A:lost admin password and access how to reset

Which timeline model #. Which operating system? What do you mean by "lost admin password"? Do you mean to the bios or to the operating system? Do you mean that you forgot the password? How often do you use this machine? Jack E/NJ
Relevancy 69.23%

I have lost my admin password for windows vista, and as a result I cannot do much on my computer. What I need help with is not illegal as I have spent over 200.00 online using different companys such as password recovery, however as I loaded it It prompted me for my admin password. Needless to say I am ready to throw this out of my office window! Anyway, I have a HP PAvillion model a611On, windows vista home premium, 32 bit AMD Anthlon 64x2 dual core processor.
This password is not necessary for me to log on, I simply cannot download anthing or update my security features

PLEASE..Any help would be greatly appreciated,

A:Lost Admin password for windows vista

Please have a read of the rules -
we do not help with passwords bypass here

closed -
Relevancy 68.37%

I did not log on to my computer for quite a while and have forgotten my log in password.

i have a dell inpiron 1520, 32 bit vista.

i dont have a password reset disk or a windows vista recovery disk.

i tried recovery but it still requires the admin password for the same.

I do not wish to purchase a new os.

thank you.

Relevancy 68.37%

I lost my admin password and i can only sign in as guest, when in guest, i cannot even connect to the internet. won't let me do anything without admin password, tried recovery and asked for the password too. i didn't backup in a restore disk or whatever. please give me some ideas, thank you.

A:Lost Admin password, can only sign in guest, no disk.

Welcome to the forums,

I am pretty sure in this situation the only option you will have is to do a clean install.
Relevancy 68.37%

Can't log into Administrator... tried every password I can think of!!!
I know it is case-sensitive, and I have tried leaving it blank.
I can log into user name, but I am very limited to what I can do. I am logged in as a power user...but have no power!
Is there any work around to get into Admin? I really don't want to reinstall.
Appreciate any suggestions.

Relevancy 68.37%

Recently bought a new HP laptop with windows 10. I have lost the password for the microsoft account I created and it cant be recovered how can I change or create a new admin and or reset the whole thing and start overMicrosoft  says  it cant be recovered I only  bought this laptop  5 days ago and would like to  just start over with the setup
Relevancy 68.37%

here is my hijack this log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v BETA Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP WinNT Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINNT System smss exe C WINNT system winlogon exe C WINNT system services exe C WINNT system lsass exe C WINNT system svchost exe C for control and lost keeps aking admin password panel, WINNT System svchost exe C Program Files Verizon Verizon Internet Security Suite Fws exe C WINNT Explorer EXE C WINNT system spoolsv exe C Program Files Intel NCS PROSet PRONoMgr exe C Program Files Analog lost control panel, and keeps aking for admin password Devices SoundMAX Smtray exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe C Program Files Nova Development Photo Explosion SE calcheck exe C Program Files Verizon McciTrayApp exe C Program Files Verizon VSP VerizonServicepoint exe C PROGRA Yahoo browser ybrwicon exe C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMBgMonitor exe C Program Files Google Google Updater GoogleUpdater exe C PROGRA Yahoo browser ycommon exe C Program Files Google Common Google Updater GoogleUpdaterService exe C Program Files CA PPRT bin ITMRTSVC exe C Program Files Common Files LightScribe LSSrvc exe C WINNT System lxczcoms exe C Program Files Raxco PerfectDisk PDAgent exe C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMAgent exe C WINNT System svchost exe C Program Files Raxco PerfectDisk PDEngine exe C Program Files Verizon Verizon Internet Security Suite rpsupdaterR exe C Program Files Common Files Authentium AntiVirus dvpapi exe C WINNT System wuauclt exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C PROGRA Yahoo COMPAN Installs cpn YTBSDK exe C Documents and Settings kurt Desktop HiJackThis v exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http msn com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http red clientapps yahoo com cust search ie html R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - URLSearchHook AOLTBSearch Class - EA - - DB- F -D CA FB C D - C Program Files AOL AOL Toolbar aoltb dll R - URLSearchHook Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - BHO IEHlprObj Class - ABCDECF - B - D -ABED- C - C WINNT System vtr dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINNT System msdxm ocx O - Toolbar amp Google - C B - - d - B - A CD F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - Toolbar AOL Toolbar - DE C F- - A - B-AA ED D - C Program Files AOL AOL Toolbar aoltb dll O - Toolbar Yahoo Toolbar - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn yt dll O - HKLM Run Synchronization Manager mobsync exe logon O - HKLM Run PRONoMgr exe C Program Files Intel NCS PROSet PRONoMgr exe O - HKLM Run Smapp C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX Smtray exe O - HKLM Run KernelFaultCheck systemroot system dumprep -k O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe Reader Speed Launcher quot C Program Files Adobe Reader Reader Reader sl exe quot O - HKLM Run TkBellExe quot C Program Files Common Files Real Update OB realsched exe quot -osboot O - HKLM Run NeroFilterCheck C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run PhotoExplosionCalCheck C Program Files Nova Development Photo Explosion SE calcheck exe O - HKLM Run Verizon McciTrayApp C Program Files Verizon McciTrayApp exe O - HKLM Run VerizonServicepoint exe quot C Program Files Verizon VSP VerizonServicepoint exe quot AUTORUN O - HKLM Run Verizon Internet Security Suite quot C Program Files Verizon Verizon Internet Security Suite Rps exe quot O - HKLM Run -FreedomNeedsReboot quot C Program Files Verizon Verizon Internet Security Suite ZkRunOnceR exe quot O - HKLM Run YBrowser C PROGRA Yahoo browser ybrwicon exe O - HKLM Run rtas... Read more
Relevancy 67.94%

Ok This is my daughters lap top So I have her user account password but under user accounts is shows as Computer administrator Tried virus not password to lost, update on internet cp, malware Admin to go to msconfig and stop the massive start up s Which blocked some but not all it need admin permission So now i know she s not the admin I did a Malwarebytes Anti-malware scan found Not Admin password lost, virus on cp, not internet to update malware major but before I tried Admin password lost, virus on cp, not internet to update malware to do an update and got Error code Said to report to malware Shows internet Google Chrome wont open at all Internet explorer Can not display did the diagnose no luck Went to Safe mode with internet Now asks for Admin Password or Her s Dont know admin s but went in to her and did not show internet will try again shortly Now I remember sometime back i had issues with a password to logmein com and when i called customer service they had walked me through i believe it was DOS to where i found the password s used on the computer Any ideas on this or how to find the admin password b b She had mentioned that there was an error message coming up prior to me looking at it something like quot salena LOCAL temp cant remember the rest could not be found quot everytime she started the computer even on restart I haven t seen it since i have done the above Ok trying to user Mozilla Firefox I get this message quot The proxy server is refusing connections quot TRUTH I have no idea what the proxy server is All replies greatly appreciated PaulaEdit Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum Animal

A:Admin password lost, virus on cp, not internet to update malware

Download Security Check by screen317 from here or here.Save it to your Desktop.Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.==========================================================================================================================================Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware FreeDouble-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):Close browsers before scanning.Scan for tracking cookies.Terminate memory threats before quarantining.Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.Do not run a scan just yet.Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.Click Close to exit the program.If you have a problem downloading, installing or getting SAS to run, try downloading and using the SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner instead. Save the randomly named file (i.e. SAS_1710895.COM) to a usb drive or CD and transfer to the infected computer. Then double-click on it to launch and scan. The file is randomly named to help keep malware from blocking the scanner.==========================================================================================================================================You may need to transfer the installers of the programs from a computer with a working internet connection to the problem PC via flash drive or CD if the problem PC does not have internet access.After these scans, I'll ne... Read more
Relevancy 67.51%

My son was using my laptop a few months ago and put a boot password on it. I went to get into yesterday and he can't remember the password. I have heard that dell has masterpasswords, called them but no help since I am not the original owner. purchased it from guy I worked with almost 2 years ago and he got it from someone else. worked fine until my SON put password on it. Help.

A:Dell Inspiron 5100 HDD password lost

This might help

Can you still access the CMOS? If you can do that it is usually possible to tell it not to use a password on boot. Well maybe, but it is worth a try. It depends on how the password was invoked. If it was as a user in windows with admin privilages it could be tough.
I am not sure if you mean a password that is only for the software program such as windows or it if is not going to let you boot the computer at all. The cmos password can be removed usually as I said earlier. The one in windows boot could be a bigger problem and I think there are programs that can help fine it for you, but I will have to ask around. I always have to write mine down especially now that I am getting older.
Now if this is a Cmos password and you cannot seem to get into Cmos it might be necessary to clear the cmos. This will not be the end of the world but you will have to install all the drivers for the devices again. This might work well from your supplied disks if you were given any. I do not want you to reinstall windows as that will erase all your data. Clearing cmos will necessitate going into the laptop to remove for a min or so the cmos battery and of course first of all, the reglular laptop battery for this to work. I can understand you might be afraid to do this so you might want to take it to a tech that is not. It is not a hard thing to do and would take only min I would assume. This resets cmos and does not affect what is on the hard drive and in windows.
I think you will be able to fix this ok. Worse comes to worse you might have to reinstall windows but it should give you a way to save all your previous setting and installation of windows. You may be able to opt to fix it, but only if you are able to boot up to that point using F8 key I think.
I can help more if I know your complete situation.
Relevancy 67.51%

laptop has win 7 home premium and was given to a relative. its useless at this time. i need some help. without password i am locked out. boot order and system password are locked along with recovery options. i did try a win 7 install disk and a bootable usb with no avail. im running out of options.
help appreciated.

Relevancy 66.65%

Hey, guys, I lost my CMOS Password on Dell Inspiron 8000 and can't locate the CMOS battery to reset the BIOS setting.

Please help.

A:HELP: Lost CMOS Password on Dell Inspiron 8000

i cannot find that aqnswer as you have a notebook but here is weblink tio the page on how to dissect it dell
Relevancy 66.65%

Friends, I lost the Dell Inspiron 2650 BIOS Password, The Service Tag
is HTYLJOJ and Express Service Code is 388-169-301-79. I am new on this Forum, I am looking a BIOS Password Cracker or any other Program which will Re-Set the BIOS Password. Program/Utility must be for a FDD because my first Boot Option is FDD.
Regards to all the GENIUS.

A:I lost the Dell Inspiron 2650 BIOS Password

Maybe if you pop out the battery for fifteen seconds the bios reset might include the password as well. I've never tried to reset that password so no guarantee on this. It will not hurt anything. Good Luck.
Relevancy 58.91%

Ive stumbled across a problem that has been causing me grief for a few days now, every time I try to access my hard drive (C disk) it says, access is denied. Also, i cant edit permissions because I've lost admin rights. Ive tried many things including unlocking the system admin, this lets me access a few extra things like being able to use the sfc command in cmd, however, it doesn't allow me to access the C disk or change permission because it also has lost admin rights? I fear that this is a bad problem and I don't know how it happened. I have tried restoring to a previous date and that doesn't work either.

Any help and/or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Shimin4tor

A:[SOLVED] Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account

Hi and welcome to TSF so you have tried win 7 hidden admin Enable the (Hidden) Administrator Account on Windows 7 or Vista
have you installed or downloaded anything in the recent past
Relevancy 58.05%

I need to either change a guest log in (kid's access) to
adminstrator, or a way to reveal or change the password
for the Admin profile. Thanks for your help.
I tried this already: Run: cmd net user guest *
I tried to rest the guest password this way but
it didn't work - I'm thinking it is because I am not
logged on as admin in the first place. What do I do now?

A:change guest login to admin or figure out admin password

you cant change an admins pw from a guest all

only way to change the admin pw is to boot to safe mode and enter the sys admin account or use a hacking program iso which you can find easily but use at your own risk....
Relevancy 58.05%

The firm in which I work has a Lenovo PC with Windows 10 installed. There are two user profiles on the computer, the admin and another normal account without administration rights. We have only the password of the account without administrator rights.

The network administrator had left the company surprisingly in without giving the administrator password of the PC and we cannot contact him anymore.

Now we want to install another programme and we cannot do this without an administrator account.

I disabled secure boot and have tried to boot the PC with an Linux USB Stick, but it do not boot from the stick.

Any suggestion how I either can reset the password of the administrator account or create an new account with administrator rights.

A:Windows 10 admin password reset or new account with admin rights

Although there may be techniques to recover a lost password it is forum policy that we do not discuss these here - your best bet would be to visit a local security specialist and get them to recover/reset it for you - and a change to the policy for the replacement admin may be a good idea, I always wrote a list of all passwords and stored it with the Managing Director and also in a fireproof safe
Relevancy 57.19%

I can't delete a file from the desktop. When I try, it says to get the rights from the specified admin user (which I'm logged on). The strange thing is that I still can create other users from this account (including admins).

Any suggestion on what to do?

A:admin user lost some admin rights

Quote: Originally Posted by Witch

I can't delete a file from the desktop. When I try, it says to get the rights from the specified admin user (which I'm logged on). The strange thing is that I still can create other users from this account (including admins).

Any suggestion on what to do?

Whats the name of the file?
Have you tried deleting it in safe mode?
Relevancy 57.19%

I installed a few programs last night and I lost all my admin privileges I m using an account that has admin rights and yet these happened - run button in the lost account admin privileges! Admin start menu has disappeared Admin account lost admin privileges! - turn off button has also disappeared I can only log off - I cannot run the task manager when I press ctrl-alt-del - some sys tray applications stopped being started up with the windows skype msn messenger icq adobe lightroom daemontools - when I load Adobe Photoshop CS I get this message that says quot You are not allowed to continue because your account does not have administrator privileges quot - I m sure there re more things waiting to be discovered But the thing is my account has admin status I ve run adaware to clear out all spyware already I m attaching a HijackThis log can anyone help see what s wrong Code Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe E Win Utilities Microsoft Activesync wcescomm exe C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe E Win Utilities Launchy Launchy exe E Win UTILIT MICROS rapimgr exe E Win Utilities NOD nod krn exe E Win Internet Tools Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe E Win Internet Tools eMule emule exe C WINDOWS system mmc exe E Win Utilities NOD nod kui exe C WINDOWS system mmc exe C Program Files MSN Messenger msnmsgr exe E Win Utilities HijackThis HijackThis exe R - URLSearchHook no name - F B - D - fe - A -BBB - no file O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - E Win Utilities Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Toolbar no name - E E AB-F - D - D - BA E - no file O - HKLM Run IMJPMIG - quot C WINDOWS IME imjp IMJPMIG EXE quot Spoil RemAdvDef Migration O - HKLM Run MSPY -C WINDOWS system IME PINTLGNT ImScInst exe SYNC O - HKLM Run PHIME ASync -C WINDOWS system IME TINTLGNT TINTSETP EXE SYNC O - HKLM Run PHIME A -C WINDOWS system IME TINTLGNT TINTSETP EXE IMEName O - HKLM Run NeroFilterCheck -C WINDOWS system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run ICQ Lite - quot E Win Internet Tools ICQLite ICQLite exe quot -minimize O - HKLM Run BigDog -C WINDOWS VM STI EXE VIMICRO USB PC Camera ZC O - HKLM Run Phase One Media Reader -E Win Graphics CAPTUR DCIMImp exe noscan CheckAutoStart O - HKLM Run CTHelper -CTHELPER EXE O - HKLM Run CTxfiHlp -CTXFIHLP EXE O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched - quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe Photo Downloader - quot E Win Graphics Lightroom apdproxy exe quot O - HKLM Run nod kui - quot E Win Utilities NOD nod kui exe quot WAITSERVICE O - HKCU Run MsnMsgr - quot C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe quot background O - HKCU Run ctfmon exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe O - HKCU Run MSMSGS - quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - HKCU Run H PC Connection Agent quot E Win Utilities Microsoft Activesync wcescomm exe quot O - HKCU Run Skype quot C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe quot nosplash minimized O - Global Startup Launchy lnk E Win Utilities Launchy Launchy exe O - Extra context menu item amp ICQ Toolbar Search - res E Win Internet Tools ICQToolbar toolbaru dll SEARCH HTML O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra button Create Mobile Favorite - EAF BB - F- D - - C FAE D F - E Win UTILIT MICROS INetRepl dll O - Extra button no name... Read more

Relevancy 56.33%

hi Today i was trying to get rid of the login password to make easier my girlfriend's hurry Lost in lost my a plz pc, totally and of Admin access control access to my Lost Admin access and totally lost control of my pc, in a hurry plz pc I don't know what in hell i clicked but a computer nightmare began I think It has to do with me managing the netplwiz settings Suddenly i wasn't my computer's admin anymore and i was getting UAC prompts for everything without being able to run any software I don't know if i deleted my admin account or i just took away its admin privileges Of course i couldn't run elevated CMD prompt or nothing like that As you see the quot yes button quot was greyed out So i tried to take care of that and rebooted in safe mode and logged in as admin and only the first time it worked i mean i could login as admin I opened an elevated CMD prompt and typed Code net user administrator active yes to enable the built in Admin account and Code net user administrator password to reset the admin account and make it empty Well when i rebooted i find out that the built-in admin's password wasn't empty as i thought it would be i i have no idea about the password No only that if i try again booting in safe mode the admin option is now password protected and i don't know the password I can only login with my microsoft account which doesn't have admin privileges The only difference is that now windows gives me the chance to enter the password everytime i want to do something a password i don't know I feel trapped and i totally lost control of my computer I AM DESPERATE SINCE I NEED TO WORK please someone help me Running Win Home x
Relevancy 54.61%

Right before this problem happened, I had suddenly experienced a weird screen glitch and knew to restart my computer. Now, it asks for a BIOS admin or power on password which I did not set. What the heck is going on, and what could I do to fix this??  --WHAT-I-HAVE-TRIED--I have tried "12345"I have tried a blank fieldI have tried "biosPower"-------------------------- --COMPUTER-INFO--Product: HP Stream Notebook 11 (no touchscreen)Product version: 8.1 (x64 architecture)---------------------- If I need to put any more info, just ask.

View Solution.

A:BIOS "Admin Password or Power On Password" needed for startu...

@GlitchMasta47? At the password screen, hit enter 3 times and you should receive a halt code - enter this on the site below. Regards, DP-K
Relevancy 54.61%

When I try to turn on the laptop it says "enter administrator password or power on password" then when I try the only passwords I know for my laptop it says "system disabled 86381856". I don't know what to do or how to fix it and I saw that on a few other threads you were able to help people with the right thing to type in and was hoping you could help me as well cause I'm going crazy trying to solve the issue!! Thank you so much!!!

A:Enter admin password or power on password blue screen

Hi, Enter  39089298 Regards, DP-K
Relevancy 54.61%

How remove password BIOS(Admin password & canfigure setup),

A:Admin password & canfigure setup password in BIOS remouver

Turn off computer. Find the battery on the motherboard. Take it out for a couple minutes. Put it back in and restart computer. This should reset cmos and solve your problem.
Relevancy 54.18%

Call me a dunce....but I have a problem. I locked myself out of my administrator account and I can't go into safe mode because I also forgot my BIOS password. I really don't want to have to open up my computer and remove the BIOS, is there any other solutions that don't involve turning off my computer?

Im running Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3

A:Forgot Admin Password, as well as BIOS boot up password

Hi and welcome to TSF

I am sorry but forum rules prohibits us from helping with forgotten passwords.

A link to our rules can be found at the top of every page.

This post is closed.

Relevancy 54.18%

This is first time I experienced my lap top asking for Administrative Password or Power On Passwor, but I have neither of them. I tried some passwords and they didn't work, and I search on line for this issue and someone was saying to try 66665891 but it did no work eiher. After trying a few and it gave this error of system disabled withthe code 53578094. I turned the laptop off a few times and tried again but the system disabled code is the same as 53578094. Would you please direct me how to get this around so I can have the laptop on? Thanks and appreciate your help.

A:How to solve my HP Admin Password or Power On Password issue...

@Hphasit? Enter    42450010 Regards, DP-K
Relevancy 54.18%

When I turn on my computer it asks for the administrator password or power on password. I forgot it and entered something 3 times and got a system disabled message with code 843448331

View Solution.

A:Dont remember admin password or power on password. When i tr...

Hi, Enter   31022215 Regards, DP-K
Relevancy 54.18%
Relevancy 54.18%

Hi, I work at a pawn shop, and we have a problem we have never encountered before.  This laptop, which is cleared and is now for sale in the shop, now asks for an administrator password or power on password.  It did not do this when it was brought in, nor when it was pulled from the back.  We were going to power it on for a customer, and it just started asking us for this password. I have seen in another post that you enter through it 3 times to get a code, so here is the code:61987774 Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

View Solution.

A:Remove Admin Password/ Power On Password on Boot Up

Please try this Password = 74685370 Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again  **Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem. Thank You,KNRKAlthough I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP
Relevancy 54.18%
A:Forgot admin password or power on password and didn't set up...

Enter the computer's serial number in the following link to generate a key. Dosnt work in all cases.
Relevancy 53.32%

I get code 60601933. Can't boot up.

View Solution.

A:enter admin password or power on password

Hi: Please read the first post at the link below for what to do with the system disabled (halt) code you received from the PC.
Relevancy 53.32%

haven't used computer for a long time. when I finally turned it on it game a black screen with a blue box that asked for admin password or power password after failed attempts it gave me a system disabled code #55146425

Relevancy 53.32%

I went away for a week and now the computer wont boot up it asks me for the administrator password or power on password... the password we had is not workingIt keeps giving system disabled 88850039 not sure what type of hp it is all I know is it was bought in 2012 Someone please help 

View Solution.

A:bypass admin password or power on password

Hi: Enter this unlock passcode... 37738019
Relevancy 53.32%

I really need some help it's been awhile since I've used the password ( I forgot it) and I have an HP G71-340 ....I am unable to login and now I'm at a screen that say SYSTEM DISABLE [57784727] I am unsure what to do next and seen a response where someone had same issue and help was given could you help me pleaseThank youSicangu

View Solution.

Relevancy 53.32%

I forgot my password the screen on start up says enter administrator password or power on password. When I enter it wrong 3 times a new screen appears system disable 78645741

A:enter admin password or power on password

Hi, Enter  67723387 Rergards, DP-K
Relevancy 53.32%

My laptop needs for administrator password and power on

Relevancy 53.32%

I really need some help it's been awhile since I've used the password ( I forgot it) and I have an HP G71-340 ....I am unable to login and now I'm at a screen that say SYSTEM DISABLE [57784727] I am unsure what to do next and seen a response where someone had same issue and help was given could you help me pleaseThank youSicangu

A:Forgot Admin Password and Power On Password

Try the following unlock code: 48682309
Relevancy 53.32%

System disabled: 83725401Product: E3S20UA#ABAthanks for any help. I forgot the password and it gives me 3 try's and disables. I cand do anything else on startup

View Solution.

A:Forgot my admin password/bios password

@Diesel_lineman? Enter  32683427 Regards, DP-K
Relevancy 53.32%

Getting a disabled code 76170486. Plz help

A:Enter admin password or power on password

When prompted for password try 69858408
Relevancy 53.32%

I am getting a Enter Admin Password or Power On Password window on my HP pavillion G6 laptop, when I enter incorrect 3 times I get this code 63980017.

A:admin password or power on password problem?

@Muruganandham? Enter    72688039 Regards, DP-K
Relevancy 53.32%

1) HP Pavilion2) Windows 73) Enter Admin Password or Power on PasswordSystem disable 85098761

A:Admin Password or Power on Password problems

Hi, Enter  30990367 Regards, DP-K
Relevancy 53.32%

forgot admin password cant get past that help please my Dell latitude 610 worked fine has been off for a couple of weeks now won't recognize password can't get into computer what can I do ? I have tried holding ctrl and fll and releaseing at same time but nothing happens

A:goes straight to password forgot admin password

Lazesoft Recover My Password Home Edition recALL,1: Go into Safe Mode. Then on logon prompt, select Guest to access entry.2: Click on Start > Run, Copy & Paste > "control userpasswords2" without quotes & hit > Enter.3: Click on the on the user account whose password is forgotten & click on Reset Password.4: Enter the new password then click OK to exit. Reboot computer.Or,Obtain Windows CD (XP, Vista, 7, 8, doesn't matter process is largely the same)Here is a sample using a Vista CD. Set the bios to boot from CD first.2: Boot off Windows CD into setup.3: At setup hold shift key and press F10.4: This will bring up a command window.5: In the command window type "control userpasswords2" without quotes & hit Enter.6: Highlight admin account and reset and set a new password.Or,1. Place your Windows CD in your cd-rom and start your computer ( make that the bios set to boot from CD)2. Keep your eye on the screen messages for booting to your cd. Typically, it will be ?Press any key to boot from cd?3. Once you get in, the first screen will indicate that Setup is inspecting your system and loading files.4. When you get to the Welcome to Setup screen, press ENTER to Setup Windows now5. The Licensing Agreement comes next - Press F8 to accept it.6. The next screen is the Setup screen which gives you the option to do a Repair.It should read something like ?If one of the following Windows installations is damaged, Setup can try to repair it?Use the up and down arrow keys to select your installation (if you only have one, it should already be selected) and press R to begin the Repair process.7. Let the Repair run. Setup will now check your disks and then start copying files which can take several minutes.8. Shortly after the Copying Files stage, you will be required to reboot. (this will happen automatically ? you will see a progress bar stating ?Your computer will reboot in 15 seconds?9. During the reboot, do not make the mistake of ?pressing any key? to boot from the CD again! Setup will resume automatically with the standard billboard screens and you will notice Installing Windows is highlighted.10. Keep your eye on the lower left hand side of the screen and when you see the Installing Devices progress bar, press SHIFT + F10. This is the security hole! A command console will now open up giving you the potential for wide access to your system.11. At the prompt, type NUSRMGR.CPL and press Enter. Voila! You have just gained graphical access to your User Accounts in the Control Panel.12. Now simply pick the account you need to change and remove or change your password as you prefer. If you want to log on without having to enter your new password, you can type control userpasswords2 at the prompt and choose to log on without being asked for password. After you've made your changes close the windows, exit the command box and continue on with the Repair (have your Product key handy).13. Once the Repair is done, you will be able to log on with your new password (or without a password if you chose not to use one or if you chose not to be asked for a password). Your programs and personalized settings should remain intact.
Relevancy 53.32%

HiI'm enter wrong password on my HP 15-r203TuNow showing =Enter admin password or power on passwordSystem disabled 65011729Please help me

A:Re: bypass admin password or power on password

Hi: Restart the PC and enter this unlock passcode... 70979309
Relevancy 53.32%

serial #: [personal information removed]
model #: 15-ac134ds
halt code:  [ I 37210538]
thank you.

A:admin password or power password on start up

Hi, Enter   28178518 Regards, DP-K
Relevancy 53.32%

After three tries of the password it said system disabled. My code was 67769831. Please help, thanks!

Relevancy 52.03%

I just user when admin non made Lost Admin account account made a non admin user account on my Dell Inspiron windows xp laptop When I went online to sign in under my account admin it is no longer there My name Penne is there and Lost Admin user account when made non admin account so is my daughters I click on my name put my password in and it takes me to the desktop for my daughter and ALL my stuff is gone PLEASE HELP I have googled this and the only thing Lost Admin user account when made non admin account I am seeing is that you need to sign in under an Admin user account to fix this and get my stuff back THere is Lost Admin user account when made non admin account NO admin user account so how can I get it all back I did the F and went to restore to previous point and that didnt work I know there is a way to go to the restore calendar and find a day that her user account was not on there like last week so this might work but I dont know how to find this PLEASE help as all of my EVERYTHING is on my user account and I am lost without it all have a retreat this weekend and I need all of my sheet music and my songs Thanks so much PENNE nbsp

Relevancy 51.17%

im having the same issue as most. ive been locked out of my computer and if i hit enter without a password 3 time i get the halt code 61801426 and i need to unlock it.
Relevancy 51.17%

Asking for admin password or power on password, then says system disabled 65961671

View Solution.

A:Admin password or power on password

@darrin13? In that case, enter:    76449277 Regards, DP-K
Relevancy 51.17%

I'm 100% sure I'm typing the right password to log onto the admin account. This is the only admin account on this computer(Windows Vista). There is no other admin account on the computer, or I would use that one. How can I fix this? I am POSTIIVE I'm typing the password correct. Any way to bypass the password and get in the admin account so I can change the password or get rid of the password altogether?

A:password won't let us log into the admin account even though the password is right?!

You might want to read the rules, no help with passwords.
Relevancy 51.17%

My laptop lockedSystem disabled 65011729Please helpthanks you

A:admin password or power on password

Hi: Restart the PC and enter this unlock passcode... 70979309
Relevancy 51.17%

i dont know why it locked  up on me but i cant get it at all .does anyone know the code to bypass this problem?

A:help me i need power on password or admin password

@mandrell760? At the password screen, hit enter 3 times and you should receive a 'halt code' - post back with this code. Regards, DP-K