Windows Support Forum

Keyboard/Mouse Problems

Q: Keyboard/Mouse Problems

I am having problems with a delayed keyboard and a mouse that lags and won't click properly. Sometimes it won't click at all, other times it clicks and the computer won't register that it's clicking.

I have run all test to ensure it is not a malware and was directed to this forum for assistance.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Keyboard/Mouse Problems

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Keyboard/Mouse Problems

Seems like your computer is slow. Open up Task Manager and show us the Processes tab, ordered by descending CPU usage.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/keyboard-mouse-problems.192600/
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi,
Has anyone this problem or know how to fix it. When switch on my computer the mouse & keyboard do not work. If I then remove all the USB cables it will then work ok, after a few reboots. I am running Windows 8 64 bit. Would appreciate any advice.

thanks,
Verity25

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/usb-mouse-keyboard-problems.196779/
Relevancy 58.48%

Ok Guys I have an HP M N comptuer that I purchased used from a friend less than a week ago It is a SWEET machine It runs Windows XP Media center edition It uses mouse and keyboard ps connection let me give you background Last night I was attempting to load some maps onto a Garmin GPS for a customer PS/@ XP problems, Keyboard/Mouse and I had had a problem with the computer hibernating during the process I went in and changed the hibernation time to minutes and when it hibernated for it to not reset to the quot Welcome quot screen I left the GArmin plugged in overnight copying the maps When I got up this morning the GArmin program had not progressed beyond a certain amount of map data transferred and when I tried to close that program I got a quot This program is not responding message quot I tried to shut down by going to start shut down but it didnt So I turned it off from the front power switch When it booted up I logged into windows but my keyboard wouldn t work I restarted it from the start menu and when it booted up for about times I got any of these following things happening sometimes the mouse wouldn t even work at the welcome scree sometimes the mouse PS/@ Keyboard/Mouse problems, XP would work for a few seconds after i logged in and then it would quit working sometimes the mouse would work fine but still no keyboard I checked the connections and they are tight I even unplugged them and plugged them back in What can I do I can not even get it to start in safe mode I believe the keyboard works before the windows start up screen but doesn t work after that Jeremy nbsp

A:PS/@ Keyboard/Mouse problems, XP

Well it could be a lot of different things. Since safe mode doesn't work try unplugging the mouse and see if the keyboard works by itself. If not, try a different keyboard. If it does work try a different mouse. You can also try booting off the XP cdrom and doing a restore or repair. Was the computer working for your friend or was it bad for him also?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ps-keyboard-mouse-problems-xp.436423/
Relevancy 58.48%

Problem in HD same mouse and all OS the Keyboard problems at It seems like FilterKeys will be activated all time and on all OS in HD it starts in windows XP then in Ubuntu Keyboard and mouse problems in all OS at the same HD in Ubuntu work fine during first - reboots in them all evrything works well first mins then Utilty shows error and now in windows lite When i try to write its like i will pressing Shift all the time when i activate caps lock letters ar smal but insed of numbers i still have sings etc in accessibility options filterkeys are disable in windows registry during first time it vas set on ON all time then i change it to OFF Keyboard and mouse problems in all OS at the same HD and it didnt change they i try again and value statys but didnt work I think its any kind of Firmware virus can be deleted or need to buy new HD Keyboard and mouse are PS Keyboard and mouse problems in all OS at the same HD i check USB keyboard and mouse but they have the same problem Try to reinstal controlers but didnt work In Live USB system all work normaly

A:Keyboard and mouse problems in all OS at the same HD

ComboFix Log 

ComboFix 16-05-18.01 - Mesa 20/05/2016  19:48:47.1.2 - x86
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate   6.1.7601.1.1252.34.3082.18.1014.667 [GMT 2:00]
Running from: D:\ComboFix.exe
SP: Windows Defender *Enabled/Updated* {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
 * Created a new restore point
(((((((((((((((((((((((((   Files Created from 2016-04-20 to 2016-05-20  )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2016-05-20 17:59 . 2016-05-20 17:59 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Default\AppData\Local\temp
2016-05-20 06:45 . 2016-05-20 06:51 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\HitmanPro
2016-05-20 05:25 . 2016-05-20 05:25 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Mesa\Doctor Web
2016-05-20 04:39 . 2016-05-20 17:33 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Glarysoft
2016-05-20 04:32 . 2016-05-20 04:32 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Mesa\AppData\Roaming\DiskDefrag
2016-05-20 04:27 . 2016-05-20 17:25 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Mesa\AppData\Roaming\GlarySoft
2016-05-20 04:27 . 2016-05-20 17:33 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Glarysoft
2016-05-20 00:10 . 2016-05-20 00:10 24688 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\TrueSight.sys
2016-05-20 00:07 . 2016-05-20 01:08 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\RogueKiller
2016-05-19 01:55 . 2016-05-20 17:26 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Sophos
2016-05-18 23:41 . 2016-05-18 23:41 -------- d-----w- C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine
2016-05-18 23:04 . 2016-05-18 23:36 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (portable)
2016-05-15 23:59 . 2016-05-15 23:59 -------- d-----w- C:\KVRT_Data
2016-05-15 15:26 . 2016-05-15 15:26 19984 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\EsgScanner.sys
2016-05-15 04:15 . 2016-05-15 04:15 -------- d-----w- C:\385ca9f09132d1ef29
2016-05-15 04:14 . 2016-05-15 04:14 -------- d-----w- C:\e1be0fcb4a068bc1ea11
2016-05-15 04:10 . 2016-05-15 04:10 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Kaspersky Lab Setup Files
2016-05-15 01:57 . 2016-05-20 04:58 -------- d-----r- C:\ASDSDF
2016-05-14 19:29 . 2016-05-14 19:29 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Malwarebytes
2016-05-14 19:29 . 2016-05-14 19:29 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Mesa\AppData\Local\Programs
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   Find3M Report   ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   Reg Loading Points   ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown 
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"appOnt"="c:\programdata\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus\app\appOnt.exe" [2015-11-09 1390461]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin"= 0 (0x0)
"ConsentPromptBehaviorUser"= 3 (0x3)
"EnableLUA"= 0 (0x0)
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)
"PromptOnSecureDesktop"= 0 (0x0)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\drivers32]
"aux"=wdmaud.drv
R3 EsgScanner;EsgScanner;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\EsgScanner.sys [2016-05-15 19984]
R3 MBAMSwissArmy;MBAMSwissArmy;c:\windows\system32\drivers\MBAMSwissArmy.sys [x]
R3 MFE_RR;MFE_RR;c:\users\Mesa\AppData\Local\Temp\mfe_rr.sys [x]
S3 L1C;Controlador de minipuerto NDIS para controladora Ethernet Atheros AR8131/AR8132 PCI-E (NDIS 6.20);c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\L1C62x86.sys [2009-07-13 50688]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation REG_MULTI_SZ   SSDPSRV upnphost SCardSvr TBS FontCache fdrespub AppIDSvc QWAVE wcncsvc Mcx2Svc
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\active setup\installed components\{8A69D345-D564-463c-AFF1-A69D9E530F96}]
2011-02-03 21:26 1186968 ----a-w- c:\program files\Google\Chrome\Application\50.0.2661.102\Installer\chrmstp.exe
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
2016-05-20 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2016-04-13 18:28]
2016-05-20 c:\windows\Tas... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/614138/keyboard-and-mouse-problems-in-all-os-at-the-same-hd/
Relevancy 58.48%

I bought a wireless keyboard and mouse. I cant get them to work together. I can get the keyboard to work but not the mouse and vis-versus. It is an interlink brand model VP 6410K. I'm new at this so I would appreciate any help in to what I may be doing wrong. I have windows XP home with IE 6. Thanks

Relevancy 58.48%

Hi I have a strange problem I am running a Windows Vista on a Dell desktop Whenever I restart my computer my and mouse Keyboard problems keyboard and mouse stop working The mouse pointer won t move and I can t click The keyboard has no lights it usually has Keyboard and mouse problems the num lock light on whenever the computer is on and none of the keys get a response from the computer It gets stranger - all I have to do is unplug and replug the USB cables for these and they work perfectly I ve been using computers my whole life and all of my troubleshooting efforts have failed The only hardware mod I Keyboard and mouse problems ve made is to add a video card and this has nothing to do with the problem - it Keyboard and mouse problems started before I changed the video card The keyboard and optical mouse are the standard ones that come free with a dell desktop Thanks in advance for your help This is my first post nbsp

A:Keyboard and mouse problems

I would reset the bios optimum defaults. To enter bios on most Dells, you tap F2 continuously after pressing power button and until you enter "setup".

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/keyboard-and-mouse-problems.817886/
Relevancy 58.48%

long story short l have two issues l have two pieces of MS hardware that are under months old my keyboard has an intermittent issue which after a recent system rebuild new motherboard etc still seems to have an issue basically there is an intermittent issue with a certain set of keys namely the following letters and keys B N M and the arrow keys which stop mouse keyboard problems and working at random intervals and its getting annoying sometimes furthermore l purchased a Sidewinder x mouse which is also a MS product which lve had for a month or two less which keyboard and mouse problems has developed an issue in the scroller basically it occasionally jumps a line or two when using it to open a new tab and occasionally ghost scrolls and jumps when lm not touching it now l am planning on RMA'ing both but l cannot find anywhere apart from a pence a min number to call and l havent exactly got the cash to call the number as keyboard and mouse problems lm on a keyboard and mouse problems tight budget at the moment so is there any toll free numbers for the UK or any way l can do an RMA online tho preferably ld like a toll free number as its easier to talk than type these days and much quicker the only page l found relating to support numbers http www microsoft com hardware en ort contact-us

A:keyboard and mouse problems

First things first...make sure you have the latest drivers and firmware for both. Then if that checks out, then check if the keys themselves are sticking in some sort of way, that being when the key is depressed and the mechanism underneath is sticking. From personal experiences, I had a Razer keyboard that had a few keys sticking and switched out to a Logitech G510 and the ESC key sticks, popped off key trimmed the edges with pocket knife and alls good.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/203475-keyboard-mouse-problems.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi, i have a weird problem, its like all accessibility (NumLock, FilterKeys, etc.) utilities was on , but they not, in Windows 7 Lite 32b, my accessibility page was empty but i lookin registry editor and all was fine except "InitialKeyboardIndicators" i change that from 2 to 0, and its dosent save the change, in Ubuntu, the keyboard work normal, then after 2 mins change automatically and Unity show me an crash, i try to clean keyboard, change/uinstall drivers, and usb keyboard.

Any Ideas? ahhh i also try to open cmos but i cant x,x

OS : Windows 7 lite x 32bit (before Windows XP, Ubuntu they also have this problem)
Notebook : Packard Bell KAV60

http://www.pchelpforum.com/software-support/129509-mouse-keyboard-problems.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi I got this PC from my cousin it's supposed to go to my gran as she's using an ancient one This one's not the newest either but would be a huge improvement It's a Packard Bell IMEDIA PS/2 USB Keyboard mouse and and problems It came faulty though It had Windows MCE on it and the Keyboard and Mouse wouldn't work It would boot to my cousin's login screen but K M didn't work regardless of being plugged in via ps or USB at the back I've now got them working via USB at the front There's only USB's at the front though So I installed a PCI card And now there's at the back The at the back PCI card work fine in windows but u can't get in to the BIOS with it The keyboard has to be in the front to enter the BIOS Anyway the plan was to install Windows on it as it Keyboard and mouse problems PS/2 and USB should be capable gb ram Pentium D ghz So Windows home was purchased for it When trying to install windows home the K M stop working quite early on where you are asked to choose your language I've been googling this Keyboard and mouse problems PS/2 and USB a lot and one suggestion was a faulty PSU and to check voltages v v and v something like that They were all within so that doesn't seem to be Keyboard and mouse problems PS/2 and USB the problem I should also let you know one of the original USB ports on the back the motherboard ones seems to have samage to it Like part of it's been pulled out I haven't tested the ethernet spdif and another connector but both the PS and USB on the back are faulty Ideally I'd want to get the ports at the back working but I'd make do with just installing Windows Just not sure how to go about it I've heard about being able to install with USB but how do I do that with the disc Is there anything I should try I've reset the BIOS and I even tried taking the motherboard battery out for a minute Just to be clear the USB ports at the front work the I added at the back work The originals at the back dont and the ps don't The at the front are the only ones that can access the Bios And none seem to work during the Windows installation Cheers for reading and please respond with ideas suggestions even if it's a long shot

A:Keyboard and mouse problems PS/2 and USB

With an old Packard Bell or other old system that generally doesn't support usb keyboards as far as entering the bios setup simply having a roll away PS/2 keyboard can be a help at times!

The additional ports seen by adding in the separate card will be what offers the most as far as having ports available while booted in Windows. A usb hub can help too at times.

As for installing 7 by way of a usb flash drive you will want to read the guide for creating a USB Install Key. USB Windows 7 Installation Key Drive - Create

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/229967-keyboard-mouse-problems-ps-2-usb.html
Relevancy 58.48%

I'm running windows XP on a compaq presario. Yesterday I started having problems with the keyboard and mouse. When I double-click an icon on the desktop, the program doesn't start, instead the properties window for that program opens. I can start the program through the start menu.

Once the program starts, the keyboard works only on the DOS commands. For example, if I try to type a "F", instead of an "F" appearing in the text, the file menu drops down from the top.

HP support said do a system recovery but I will loose all my data. They gave me no other options to try first. Is there anything else I can try first?

Thanks,
tahoeo

A:mouse/keyboard problems

Do you have any programs on that PC that uses its own shot cuts in the program??

Also try it in Safemode by tapping F8 just after startup but before the windows logo screen and see if the mouse and keyboard is the same in Safemode.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-keyboard-problems.509804/
Relevancy 58.48%

I turn on my computer and it s very slow to boot up My problem is everything loads up on my XP but my mouse and keyboard do not work at all I can t move my mouse and I can t type anything from my keyboard Keyboard Mouse problems and I recetnly spilled water Mouse and Keyboard problems on my keyboard and hour or so after that the mouse nor the keyboard didn t work and I get no errors I bought a new keyboard and it still doesn t work but I figured what would the keyboard have to do with the mouse not working Like I said everything works fine but it s like the mouse and keyboard aren t plugged in as I type or click Do the upperfilters have to do anything with this I was having problems with my DVD CD drive and got a code and was told to look it up on Microsoft and was told to delete them and I deleted like five rows that were the same number Please help I haven t had a computer for a few days and it sucks Thank You nbsp

A:Mouse and Keyboard problems

"but I figured what would the keyboard have to do with the mouse not working."
The mouse and keyboard connect to a single dual channel controller chip. If it is badly damaged both stop working.

Try a USB Male to Dual PS/2 Female Converter Adapter Cable.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/mouse-and-keyboard-problems.36768/
Relevancy 58.48%

I am not so much "Having a problem" but when i am playing games, a pop-up saying your wireless keyboard and mice batteries are low, i have changed the batteries to brand new ones, and it still keeps coming up, does anyone know of any way to stop this annoying pop-up.

Thankyou

P.S- I have a gaming tournament tonight at 6:00 can someone please help me ASAP.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-keyboard-problems.495958/
Relevancy 58.48%

My computer is stuck on the boot screen, the mouse is lit up as to be working the keyboard flashed its lights as it always does when you boot but then everything seems to stop there. the screen is stuck on the boot screen the keyboard doesnt seem to work (lights are gone and wont come back on.) the lights on the back of the computer (the yellow and green ones) are all yellow but one. The C light is green. they are a steady color. Not blinking. A,B,D are all yellow... Can someone help me in what I can do to fix this. I've tried the esc. key while booting, nothing as well as the Del key...

A:Keyboard/Mouse problems...

Hi, Unless there is one beep from the case, signalling a good POST, it probably won't be going to the desktop.

You can install the hard drive into another computer running XP and rescue files> I would do that first thing. All you need is a CD burner in the PC you install the drive to as a Slave drive, you should be able to read the hard drive that way, and save anything you need to.

I've seen keyboards die- they do exactly what you describe. The 3 lights flash briefly, then none are lit.

Happened to me with a person's 2 or 3 year old eMachines computer.

Unfortunately, the problem is the motherboard, which burns out the keyboard, and if you plug in a different keyboard it may kill that one. I tried 3 and 3 were not working after trying!
You could try a new keyboard if there are some spare ones around you dont care that much about....

I tried every thing> but could not get any video at all, even with an added in AGP card.
It slowly got to the point where the fans and lights did not come on much at all, only once in a while, after sitting overnight with the battery out. Battery replacement did nothing. None of the usual bootdisks, booting with the XP Recovery CD, did anything. The PC had just been completely disinfected but did have some ad and spyware before that, months before....was pretty clean at the time it crapped out.

Turned out the motherboard had gone bad, the fans were spinning and things sounded like it could start, but nada would work.
Since the eMachines running XP would require an exact same motherboard costing $149, and which was no longer available from eMachines> the owner decided, after we tried some things, to scrap it and sell it as a non-working machine on eBay, where folks are always looking for spare parts for branded computers that run XP and need exact original equipment. If you change the motherboard, you will almost certainly have to either purchase a new copy of XP (unless you have the retail version), or, at the very least, you can plead your case when you reinstall XP and have to activate it again over the phone. You may be reactivated and might not, it depends on whether it's a branded computer and some other things.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/keyboard-mouse-problems.443026/
Relevancy 58.48%

hello, mostly on yahoo, when i type [to forward mail] e.g. most times no text appears on screen often red letters come .
is it a faulty k/board or mouse. the computer is 6 years old .
many thanks .
arthur.

A:keyboard & mouse problems

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

Does this issue only happen with Yahoo Mail?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/keyboard-and-mouse-problems-670982.html
Relevancy 58.48%

I have a hardware problems I had a keyboard problem in which that when I plug in the keyboard it doesn t work About a months ago I switched to another and the same problem continued and after restarting and unpluggin and pluggin and Keyboard Mouse Problems numerous times the problem was resolved Recently the same problem has occurred and I repeated the same method finally it stopped working and I couldn Mouse and Keyboard Problems t use my keyboard After trying another keyboard it worked However I think it maybe connected to the motherboard or something as my Opticial Mouse doesn t work when I plug it in the the PS port same port I use keyboard however with the same mouse it has an adapter that allows the mouse to do both it works with USB But another problem arises the mouse would work but after a certain amount of time it won t work It doseen t light up anymore and I try to plug it in to another port and it works It happens again and I plug it Mouse and Keyboard Problems to the old and I have to constantly do that Anyone have any ideas or comments would be greatly appreciated Thanks again nbsp

Relevancy 58.48%

Hi all,

have see similar post already but could get the answer I was looking for. My problem is that the USB-Mouse and the keyboard as well as the touchpad of Advent Laptop suddenly stopped responding. The keyboard is without function and wont even let me press F8 or any other key during boot up. It boots up till the welcome screen and there it stopps as i can not make an entry. The Computer is 3 years old

Can anyone advice on what do to best (apart from XP-CD and bringing it away)

Thanks

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problems-with-mouse-and-keyboard.795621/
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi I built my new PC a couple of weeks ago and was working fine had a few slight issues with my wireless mouse and keyboard not being very responsive Then I went away for a couple of weeks and have come back to find a rather crippling problem I have a problem with both the keyboard and mouse so as they will only move for problems and keyboard Mouse a fraction of a second before sezing up and not working and then maybe move slightly more a bit later Its so bad that I cant actually login to windows I cant type Mouse and keyboard problems in my password or anyhting Initially I Mouse and keyboard problems assumed it was the wireless keyboard after my earlier problems but then I put in my old PS keyboard and mouse and exactly the same thing happened One time I managed to hit del on boot and get into bios but could find no clues However the keyboard was working fine I got logged in then it all went wrong when I moved the mouse This edges me toward thinking it is the mouse issue which sets off the keyboard I tried taking out the mouse and it worked fine with just the keyboard so I then plugged in the mouse and that worked too the little new hardware found bubble coming up in the bottom corner I rebooted to try and see if it would still work and it did So I came back with the same setup this morning and the same problem happened again I then tried it with just the keyboard and no luck this time Very frustrating I really dont know what to do it isnt a hardware issue as it occurs on both sort of ports maybe its a mobo issue I hope not I would have to rebuild the whole lot Anyway any help would be nice my new PC is crippled nbsp

A:Mouse and keyboard problems

That's a difficult problem

Is your keyboard wireless as well as the mouse. If so I would almost wonder if the signals are messing each other up. So try PS2 on keyboard and mouse. with wired mouse and keyboard. If that works try it for a while with just a wireless mouse. If that works try it for a while with just the wireless keyboard. If that works you could pretty much be sure that it is a problem with the signals screwing with each other. Other then that I would just go through the internals on the computer and make sure that every one of you connections are good and tight. I don't know that I was much help but I tried. Good luck.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/mouse-and-keyboard-problems.32140/
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi!

I have problems to open amd vision control center so i found some possible solutions for it via google. Instructions told to delete all graphics drivers and all .NET -programs ,reboot and reinstall them. When i had deleted all and got rebooted the computer, my mouse and keyboard didn't work. So i'm pretty sure i deleted also all usb drivers.

Now the question is, am i able to install usb drivers any way without using mouse or keyboard. Although keyboard works at bios and mouse works at system restore thing. I have the motherboard driver cd but im not able to launch it since windows asks do i allow it.

Any ideas ?

A:Problems with mouse and keyboard

Your best bet to start out would be try System Restore to back prior to your uninstalling all those things.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/problems-with-mouse-and-keyboard-627444.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hello Everybody,
i installed Windows 7 Ultimate Edition and after 2 weeks my keyboard and mouse made me problems..i tried with another keyboard an mouse and it didn't help.
For example: when i press on My Computer, it marks all the icons..
Or if i try to write something it write in Capital Letters , i can't also write Numbers..i tried make Repair and i uninstalled 3 times windows..

Please Help me!!!

A:Mouse And Keyboard Problems

Can you explain more concisely what your problems are?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/42295-mouse-keyboard-problems.html
Relevancy 58.48%

hey people was hoping you could help a newbie not sure if this is a virus problem software or hardware problem im running XP sp with norton internet sercurity and try to keep my computer clean keyboard/mouse problems as possible using various programs but something strange has happened my brother gave me a disc keyboard/mouse problems called most amazing disc in the world I know I should have checked the disc for virus s but I didnt as my brother had used it anyway i noticed that the numlock capslock and scroll lock lights on the keyboard started flashing keyboard/mouse problems together everytime I moved the mouse odd I thought then I realised that the computer was acting as if shift key was being held in but it wasnt then as if the ctrl key was being held in but it wasnt I changed the keyboard but still the same ran norton and it found virus on my pc from the disc bugger I thought so i formatted my computer and installed Xp again all has been well for weeks until it has just started happening again about mins after the lights started flashing norton detected a virus and said it had deleted it anyhow the shift alt ctrl buttons are playing up again I cant type until the keyboard decides to let me I have searched the world trying to fix this problem but to no avail until I took my computer to work one of the fellas to have a look after a few hours of deleting keyboard drivers searching google and search logs etc we stumbles across that if you unplug the ps mouse and use a USB mouse then all is well I could format again but would really like to suss this out so I can solve the problem if it happens again any advice would be great I could just continue using this USB mouse but I hate the thought that my computer isnt well and would like to know why cheers regards Pants nbsp

A:keyboard/mouse problems

Please do not create multiple threads for the same problem.

Closing duplicate.

Please continue here:

http://forums.techguy.org/windows-nt-2000-xp/432086-keyboard-gone-nuts.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/keyboard-mouse-problems.432087/
Relevancy 58.48%

yo,

I just installed service pack 2 on a del optiplex gx270 and now it seems like the usb mouse and keyboard have decided not to work. The keyboard is dell and the mouse is logitech. They both worked before sp2. The keyboard and mouse will both work during startup (I can use the keyboard to enter setup etc) but as soon as the windows screen comes up they both shut off (the numlock light and the light on the optical mouse turn off and they wont respond to enter ctrl alt del). They dont show up at all under mouse and keyboard in control panel. The ps2's are working fine. I guess thats it, any suggestions?

thanks
rill

A:usb keyboard/mouse problems

Greetings,

Have you tried to update the USB drivers?

Perhaps it would be a good move if you would please give us the full specs of the computer.

Also while you're at it, try this....

Go Start > All Programs > Control Panel > System > Hardware > Device Manager > View > Show hidden devices > and tell us if there are any Yellow exclamation marks or red crosses visible.

Report back.

Regards,
Dave T.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/usb-keyboard-mouse-problems-107100.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi, Since yesterday, my extra KB buttons, and the 2 buttons on the left side of my mouse (forward-backward), stopped working.
I am using W7 build 7600. And a MSI gs-502 mouse, and for keyboard the logitech Logitech Cordless MX.
The buttons like volume control and play-pause, don't work anymore.

I'm quite desperate since it's quite annoying, so I registered here and hope to get some help here.

It worked for the last 2 weeks, on both laptop and PC, 32bit on laptop, and 64bit on PC.
It seems to be Auslogics BoostSpeed, but after uninstall of it, and even a system restore it still won't work...

A:Keyboard & Mouse problems

Bump.
Gotta love the help around here!

I fixed it by reinstalling. But, not my laptop. I assume it's Auslogics Boostspeed.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/23563-keyboard-mouse-problems.html
Relevancy 58.48%

I'm not Problems! and Mouse keyboard PC sure who's the culprit either the mouse of pc itself but its just been tap dancing on my last good nerve Every time I move the mouse around the pointer shutters and slows down sometimes even stops It'll double click when I clearly single clicked it'll try PC Mouse and keyboard Problems! and click and drag items around that's the most irritating of all And the keyboard isn't much better it goes through the same thing not typing anything whenever I hit a key on the board I use both a wireless keyboard and mouse not mouse anymore both of which I was using fresh PC Mouse and keyboard Problems! brand new batteries with and still experiences the same problems Only had then for about maybe a year or less after this has been driving me crazy for the longest I broke the damn mouse out of frustration Yes I threw it out the window and watched it shatter Now I'm mouseless but temporarily using an mouse app on my phone as an short-term alternative but even using this the problems still seem to be there same thing with the old original mouse I was using that's what led me to believe that maybe the pc is playing a role in this little act An act that is not amusing Is the problem really with the keyboard and mouse or is it the pc's own fault

A:PC Mouse and keyboard Problems!

What version of Windows? What brand model mouse/keyboard? Custom built PC (if so, what components?) or Prebuilt (if so, what brand/model?)

Instead of destroying more components...the easiest thing to do would be to test the devices on another PC. If they do the same thing - then you know it's an issue with the mouse/keyboard. If not, then it's an issue with the PC.

If you wanted to see if it's an issue with Windows...then download an Ubuntu LiveCD from The leading OS for PC, tablet, phone and cloud | Ubuntu
Burn the ISO to a CD or make a bootable USB drive with a tool such as Rufus, and then boot into the Live environment. If you have similar issues inside Linux, then it's most likely hardware issue with the PC. If it doesn't have the same issues, then it's most likely a Windows software issue (either something with Windows itself or a driver issue).

http://www.techist.com/forums/f77/pc-mouse-keyboard-problems-277782/
Relevancy 58.48%

So when i use my mouse and hold down the left and right click it starts auto clicking i have no auto clicker installed so why is this happening? My keyboard also has a issue when im playing a game my mouse would not respond after i die without hitting esc after i his esc it responded again and it would continue throughout the game.

A:Mouse and keyboard problems

Hey D !

Since you upgraded to Windows 10, have to checked the Mobo's web site for a BIOS update??

Does the keyboard and mouse have any updated drivers to match Windows 10 ?

Have you done something different that could be attributed to these errors ?
Flashorn.

http://www.pchelpforum.com/software-support/129497-mouse-keyboard-problems.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Hi All Computer Specs M Mouse Problems and Keyboard Board K V-T CPU AMD Athlon Mhz Hard Drive GB Western Digital Ram MB SDram Graphics card Nvidia Geforce MX Sound card Mouse and Keyboard Problems Sound Blaster Live Power Supply W DC Output AC V Operating System Win XP Home Edition SP We have had a problem with our Logitech Cordless Keyboard and Mouse This is what happened a few months back I was typing an Instant Message to someone and the next thing happened was the keyboard froze and letters were being typed by themselves I know it sounds weird then the computer opened in Windows Media Player and Outlook Express would open also I checked the computer for spyware and viruses there were none I ended up formatting the Hard drive and the same thing happened So we bought a new Cordless Logitech Keyboard and Mouse Since I installed the software for the keybord and mouse the computer has been freezing up in chatrooms the mouse has been freezing up when we try to play computer games The mouse freezes up when you are using it The computer needs to be restarted when the mouse freezes up sometimes you can press the connect button on the infra red controller and it will go back to normal What could be the problem I have tried the new keyboard and mouse on a laptop there are no freezes at all so I am thinking it has to be this computer Before all this happened playing games on this computer was not a problem nbsp

A:Mouse and Keyboard Problems

have an "expert" check your mobo, may be a problem with the mouse and keyboard connection soldering. not sure what else it would be

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/mouse-and-keyboard-problems.47406/
Relevancy 58.05%

Hey I have been having problems with my keyboard Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth and my mouse Roccat Kone Pure Optical The problem I have been having is the problem of the lag it has This does not happen every single time I start my computer Lenovo Erazer X But this has been a problem that arises every five times I may start up my computer after it has been shut down The keyboard typing lag usually registers about - seconds after I hit the key and the mouse will lag the same as well - to seconds according to my movement with it This problem decreases my workflow gaming experience and regular use with my computer I d like to hear some suggestions as to why this may be happening Here are some important facts you may want to Problems Mouse Keyboard Lagging and know I updated all the drivers for my KBMOD This usually occurs - minutes AFTER I start up the computer I use Windows I have the KBMOD software updated already Have a great day nbsp

Relevancy 58.05%

Hi I got this PC from my cousin it s USB and PS/2 and Keyboard mouse problems Solved: supposed to go to Solved: Keyboard and mouse problems PS/2 and USB my gran as she s using an ancient one This one s not the newest either but would be a huge improvement It s a Packard Bell IMEDIA It came faulty Solved: Keyboard and mouse problems PS/2 and USB though It had Windows MCE on it and the Keyboard and Mouse wouldn t work It would boot to my cousin s login screen but K M didn t work regardless of being plugged in via ps or USB at the back I ve now got them working via USB at the front There s only USB s at the front though So I installed a PCI card And now there s at the back The at the back PCI card work fine in windows but u can t get in to the BIOS with it The keyboard has to be in the front to enter the BIOS Anyway the plan was to install Windows on it as it should be capable gb ram Pentium D ghz So Windows home was purchased for it When trying to install windows home the K M stop working quite early on where you are asked to choose your language I ve been googling this a lot and one suggestion was a faulty PSU and to check voltages v v and v something like that They were all within so that doesn t seem to be the problem I should also let you know one of the original USB ports on the back the motherboard ones seems to have samage to it Like part of it s been pulled out I haven t tested the ethernet spdif and another connector but both the PS and USB on the back are faulty Ideally I d want to get the ports at the back working but I d make do with just installing Windows Just not sure how to go about it I ve heard about being able to install with USB but how do I do that with the disc Is there anything I should try I ve reset the BIOS and I even tried taking the motherboard battery out for a minute Just to be clear the USB ports at the front work the I added at the back work The originals at the back dont and the ps don t The at the front are the only ones that can access the Bios And none seem to work during the Windows installation Cheers for reading and please respond with ideas suggestions even if it s a long shot nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-keyboard-and-mouse-problems-ps-2-and-usb.1053393/
Relevancy 58.05%

I'm using an external mouse and keyboard 8: Windows & Keyboard Mouse Problems both Windows 8: Keyboard & Mouse Problems new and working for my Windows laptop Both are having problem with the laptop - very few keyboard keys work and when left clicking an icon Windows 8: Keyboard & Mouse Problems it opens the properties Right clicking does nothing I've checked the mouse properties and the left should be the one opening the programs The On-Screen Keyboard is having the same problems as my new external keyboard laptop keyboard broken water damage AltGr is stuck note the accent keys left Alt won't work I've checked the keyboard properties too through the Control Panel and it should also be working properly I'm trying to restore my laptop to factory settings using the Charms menu but the Charms menu doesn't appear when going around the right of the screen I can't access the Charms properties by right clicking the taskbar right clicking the taskbar shows the list of options for about a millisecond and that's not enough time to click it

A:Windows 8: Keyboard & Mouse Problems

Hi and welcome to EightForums,

This sounds very much like the AltGr key is stuck down (it may not be physically stuck down so looking at it may look fine).
If the Keyboard works fine in other computers / laptops then it sounds like its the AltGr key on the actual laptop that is stuck down... this would also effect USB keyboards and the on-screen keyboard.

Try tapping the AltGR button a few time to dislodge it.

Regards,
Jamie

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/36723-windows-8-keyboard-mouse-problems.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hey I have a problem that is bugging me out My mom decided she wants to have a PC of her own so we set her up on a old PC of mine about years old that about years ago I had done a quick restore using the discs HP had provided to me I had done that problems and Wireless Mouse keyboard a lot of times before a while back and the mouse and keyboards worked fine However now when I plug in the wireless keyboard and mouse combo she just bought Wireless Mouse and keyboard problems and then turn the computer on they do not work The pop up on the bottom Wireless Mouse and keyboard problems right of the screen Windows XP Wireless Mouse and keyboard problems home edition says quot Found USB peripheral quot quot found VGA source quot and that s it for the messages And the mouse and keyboard do not work I tried using a standalone mouse also wireless that I own to see if it would work and it would not work either So it seems to be a PC problem I have also tried all the USB ports on this computer but to no avail Only thing I can think of doing now is buying a wired mouse and keyboard to install the drivers for the wireless keyboard and mouse ANY other option I may have would really be great Spent a lot of money already getting a monitor and speakers and such nbsp

Relevancy 58.05%

I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 recently (free upgrade) and it has been working fine up until a couple of days ago, when it became very slow. I ran clean up programmes which helped a bit, but then my keyboard went funny. Basically the right side of he keyboard gave totally different characters to those on the keys. I decided to do a rest, which cleaned out the junk and reloaded windows. After doing that, my mouse does not work, although the touchpad does. The situation did not improve after running Windows update and I think I may also still have keyboard problems as my password was not recognised during boot up. I restarted and my password was accepted. Can anyone advise what is going on and how I can fix it?

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forum/windows-29/keyboard-mouse-problems-windows-10-4602620/
Relevancy 58.05%

My wireless mouse and keyboard no longer work. The mouse stoped working six mounths ago, and the keyboard a few days ago. I put in new batteries and read a couple of post on this forum. There are 5 listings under keyboards and thay all show to be working properly. There are 3 mouse and all show to be working properly. Any suggestions please. I am running vista 32 bite.

A:Wireless Mouse & Keyboard problems

Hello Dterry,

See if uninstalling all of the extra keyboard and mouse devices listed, then reinstall the drivers for your current keyboard and mouse may help. You should only have one device listed for each one if those are the only ones you are using.

Uninstall Device and Device Driver

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/213036-wireless-mouse-keyboard-problems.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi

So i've got this problem, happend already a few times, so, um, all of a sudden computer start's beeping like crazy, the keyboard and mouse don't work anymore and the lights on the keyboard start flashing...
If i start pounding some keys on the keyboard it sometimes works, well, "works", it just keeps on going and then it stops to type one the the keys i've stroke and it goes back to the beeping then again one of those keys and so on, usually after i hit the numlock key for a while it stops (don't know if it has anything to do with it)...

So that's my problem, can somebody help me?:D

A:Beeping, Keyboard And Mouse Problems

Hiya,

Are your keyboard and mouse connected to your computer by PS2, USB or Wireless ?

Regards

Tony.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/106160/beeping-keyboard-and-mouse-problems/
Relevancy 58.05%

I have a packard bell onetwo m d6020 touchscreen, ive had it for about 3 months now with no problem but recently my wireless mouse and keyboard have stopped working. The receiver is not being recognised by my computer but all equipment came together. luckly its touchscreen so i can still use it to some extent but its not practical at all, help please!

A:problems with wireless mouse and keyboard

I know it may sound silly but have you replaced the batteries?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/problems-with-wireless-mouse-and-keyboard-607078.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi ive just got my oblivion disk back from a friend and also shivering isles i installed oblivion again and Oblivion and mouse keyboard problems also shivering isles and tried to play but about minutes into playing my keyboard and mouse wont work i can still press control alt delete and close it down by ending task but the game is still running and i can maximize it again and it still runs and everything but the keyboard and mouse wont do anything i tried uninstalling it like five times and eventually managed to uninstall shivering isles to see if that was the problem but it still does it i tried changing the bUse Joystick Oblivion keyboard and mouse problems to bUse Joystick didnt work i tried to patch the old oblivion Oblivion keyboard and mouse problems to version it gets to overall complete but says quot old file not found However a file of the same name was found no update done since file contents do not match quot and now i just dont Oblivion keyboard and mouse problems know what to do any help at all would be great thanks nbsp

A:Oblivion keyboard and mouse problems

oh yeah and it used to work fine before i got it back. i thought it might be the disk so i got the no cd crack and tried that and the game worked and everything but the keyboard and mouse still stopped working. dont know what to do..................................

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/oblivion-keyboard-and-mouse-problems.601228/
Relevancy 58.05%

I built a new rig for my daughter with old components I resued a HD with an existing OS Everything went well but I ve been having problems with the keyboard Solved: Mouse and Problems Keyboard and mouse When I first built it I installed her Belkin wireless keyboard and mouse It worked without a problem even though I didn t use Belkin drivers I guess it was using the old Logitech drivers that were already installed I started deleting old programs and one of them was the Logitech Mouseware and Keyboard software drivers I first installed the Belkin drivers and then deleted the Logitech software Once it rebooted the Belkin hardware no longer functioned I receive the following error A driver service for this device has been disabled An alternate driver may be providing this functionality Code I ve tried restoring but it fails I ve had to remove my USB keyboard and mouse to get her computer to function I ve also followed the instructiosn to uninstall the drivers and reinstall manually through add hardware But that has also failed Any suggestions nbsp

Relevancy 58.05%

Hi there,

The keyboard and mouse on my packard bell, pentium D have stopped working.

The keyboard works to get in to the bios. I checked legacy support and all is enabled.

The keyboard and mouse wont work in safe mode or normal XP. Even when i try to reinstall windows the keyboard and mouse stops working.

I can however use a boot cd and use the keyboard and mouse in LINUX.

They are USB keyboards. There is ps2 connections available but my ps2 keyboard wont even work for the BIOS like the USB. I tried removing the CMOS battery to reset BIOS. It didnt make a difference.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-keyboard-and-mouse-problems.1010710/
Relevancy 58.05%

Nitish Reddy-Lenovo t560 keyboard and mouse problems

While I was on vacation my t560 totally discharged in sleeping mode.
I plugged it and loaded to windows authorization screen where I found that neither keyboard nor mouse are working.
I tried both integrated and external devices- the same.
But keyboard and mouse are working when I am in BIOS and in recovery windows mode (internal and external)!
I tried rebooting several times with and without battery - nothing helps.
Is there any solution ? Please help!

Admin note; post moved to own thread; subject edited

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/t560-keyboard-and-mouse-problems/td-p/3429139
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi My st post i am a PC Problems [SOLVED] Keyboard and Mouse Technician and have got really stuck so [SOLVED] Keyboard and Mouse Problems i thought i would try here Firstly My Pc Specs AMD Athlon X Socket AM Processor Corsair GB Kit x GB DDR MHz PC - Memory Non-ECC Unbuffered CL W PSU Sony DRU- S X DVD RW DL amp DVD-RAM Serial ATA Western Digital WD AAJS GB Hard Drive SATAII rpm MB Cache Western Digital WD AAKS Caviar SE GB RPM SATAII MB Cache Microsoft [SOLVED] Keyboard and Mouse Problems Windows Vista Ultimate - Licence and media - PC - OEM - DVD - -bit - English Inno D GT MB DDR VGA DVI PCI-E Graphics Card x LG L WT-BF quot TFT Monitor x cd m ms Widescreen VGA DVI Black Logitech Premium Stereo Headset amp Microphone With [SOLVED] Keyboard and Mouse Problems In-Line Volume Control Labtec Laser Wireless Desktop - USB So that my spec heres my problem The Keyboard and mouse will not work on the computer it will work just before the O S Loads and will work on other computers including another vista machine What i have tried Tested on other PCs Vista XP - Working Fine Tested with a Live Boot from a Ubuntu CD - Working Fine Can use keyboard in BIOS - Working Fine Updated BIOS to latest version - Will not work in and O S Updated ALL drivers to latest version - Will not work in O S The keyboard and mouse work on my PC when it is not booted into an operating system but when my PC has loaded an operating system it will not work the lights all go out on the reciever Also have phoned Labtec who use logitechs support line and they were useless was on the phone to them for about hour Thanks Chief

A:[SOLVED] Keyboard and Mouse Problems

Sorry, i forgot to mention my motherboard:

ASUS M2N-SLI DELUXE Socket AM2 nvidia 570SLI 7.1 channel audio ATX Motherboard

(couldnt figure out how to edit the other post)

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-keyboard-and-mouse-problems-271553.html
Relevancy 57.19%

A few days ago I unplugged my entire tower and moved it to another room to test a new monitor I had gotten The only thing plugged into the tower was the VGA connection and the power plug The Keyboard Logon and XP Mouse Windows at problems computer monitor was broken so I moved the tower back to my old ones and plugged everything back in When I rebooted the computer to be sure everything worked the keyboard USB and Keyboard and Mouse problems at Windows XP Logon mouse USB decided not to work To this day I still haven t fixed Keyboard and Mouse problems at Windows XP Logon it and this is what I ve done Tried a PS Mouse Keyboard Unplugged everything plugged back in Replaced all the USB Keyboard and Mouse sys drivers in system drivers via startup command prompt Attempted to repair windows Attempted to do tests on the keyboard and mouse via setup utility The keyboard Now USBs and PS plugged in and the mouse USBs and PS Plugged in will all work fine in the BIOS but will all fail to work when Windows loads up to the login screen I decided to make my HDD a slave drive on another computer just to get some of my files off but when I try to access my documents I get an Access denied prompt My guess is because the profile I m trying to access has a password and I can t figure out how to remove it to get my documents Mainly I just want to get my computer back If I could sign in I could attempt to fix this but it s just been such a pain I ve spent hours looking up the problem and it seems that it s different for everyone My last two options are an entire driver rollback or a totally new format Hopefully someone here knows what to do My system specs are Dell Demension Windows XP Home GB Memory GHz Prosessor nVidia GeForce GT Thanks

A:Keyboard and Mouse problems at Windows XP Logon

With the drive back in the system it belongs to...try booting into safe mode...uninstalling the device drivers for KB/mouse...and then rebooting. Reboot automatically reinstalls those drivers.When a user moves a hard drive/system partition...to a different system as a secondary drive...it's normal for the user to be unable to access files reflected in the Docs/Settings group.Typical way to overcome this: How to take ownership of a file or a folder in Windows XP - http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308421 Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/338694/keyboard-and-mouse-problems-at-windows-xp-logon/
Relevancy 57.19%

I've had this Logitech Keyboard and Mouse duo for going on about 2 years now...and for the past 7 months it's been bugging out on me and doing random things. I don't know what it is, maybe it just sucks batteries really fast or what..Anyway; It constantly opens Windows Media Player and Windows Search and when I get into explorer it randomly starts messing with the tools and opening random things lol. I don't know what to do should I just trash it and get a new keyboard or what's the deal? It's been a really good keyboard and i spent 100 dollars on it for the duo 2 yrs ago so I really hate to toss it. So what I'm asking is..What would cause a keyboard to do this? It's wireless so is it wireless problems? Low batteries? eh sorry. Thanks for reading sorry I rambled alot.

Relevancy 57.19%

Greetings all I have an old VPR Matrix Desktop Best Buy brand which I ve had sitting around for several years after trying to install an MS Wireless keyboard and mouse Windows XP Home SP I think prompted me that Windows would need to remove certain files for the install to continue Afterward the Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard couldn t find the mouse problems MS install Wireless keyboard/mouse for model didn t MS Wireless keyboard/mouse install problems function System boots normally I can access SAFE mode but can only navigate with up down left right arrows on a USB keyboard USB and wireless keyboards are non functional other than the previously mentioned function on a USB keboard IT geek at work suggested replacing the motherboard Did that No change in symptoms VPR Matrix came with a restore disk I don t want to wipe the info I have on the hard drive Purchased an XP Pro disk and a new Western Digital HD but I haven t installed them yet I have SEVERAL questions Anyone have an idea as to how I can get the any full keyboard function back without installing the new hard drive and OS and having XP Home drive as a slave I know it s risky at best to try and transfer files from one HD to another My other idea was to try to upgrade to XP Pro over the existing HD even though I have no keyboard or mouse functionality ANY help would be deeply appreciated Thanks much nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ms-wireless-keyboard-mouse-install-problems.654134/
Relevancy 57.19%

I purchased HP ENVY h explorer, and keyboard file problems the mouse Big with - eo Core i - GB TB GB SSD GeForce GT GB Windows -bit while ago I've been using it for about month now First everything was working fine but now some weird problems have appeared First of all the wireless mouse and keyboard keeps laggin and cutting the connection quite regularly It feels like the wireless connection cuts at a very fast pace but I'm almost certain that the problem isn't in the wireless conection For example when you move the Big problems with the file explorer, mouse and keyboard mouse from left to right the movement stops couple of times during the movement for a very short time This problem appears regularly but not all the time I have opened task manager when this happens to see if this is memory or CPU related but it isn't Memory usage has never been over and CPU usage has never been over when this happens Other even weirder problem is that the programs can't access file explorer For example when I try to use Save file Big problems with the file explorer, mouse and keyboard as or Save image as function via Firefox or Chrome browsers file explorer doesn't open at all Nothing happens If I try to load a file attachment from webmail via those browsers it asks do I want save the file or open it When I choose save nothing happens If I use IE everything works fine Today I noticed that the file explorer doesn't Big problems with the file explorer, mouse and keyboard work right anymore even when I use Notepad as seen in the Image below I can't navigate backwards since it doesn't show anything in the left side of the explorer I have never had problems like these in the previous versions of Windows Is this OS related or is there something wrong in the hardware for example GB SSD cache Thanks for your help

A:Big problems with the file explorer, mouse and keyboard

Try the things in these screen shots.They MIGHT help:

1-- http://i46.tinypic.com/2ufg7rq.png

2-- http://i46.tinypic.com/1zdnj1w.png

3-- http://i47.tinypic.com/15vou9.png

4-- http://i49.tinypic.com/6ygqxg.png

5-- http://i46.tinypic.com/29wlfcx.png

http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/16175-big-problems-file-explorer-mouse-keyboard.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I purchased HP ENVY h - eo Core i - GB TB GB SSD GeForce GT GB explorer, problems the file with keyboard and mouse Big Windows -bit while ago I've been using it for about month now First everything was working fine but now some weird problems have appeared First of all the wireless mouse and keyboard keeps laggin and cutting the connection quite regularly It feels like the wireless connection cuts at a very fast pace but I'm almost certain that the problem isn't in the wireless conection For example when you move the mouse from left to right the movement stops couple of times during the movement for a very short time This problem appears regularly but not all the time I have opened task manager when this happens to see if this is memory or CPU related but it isn't Memory usage has never been over and CPU usage has never been over when this happens Other even weirder problem is that the Big problems with the file explorer, mouse and keyboard programs can't access file explorer For example when I try to use Save file as or Save image as function via Firefox or Chrome browsers file explorer doesn't open at all Nothing happens If I try to load a file attachment from webmail via those browsers it asks do I want save the file or open it When I choose save nothing happens If I use IE everything works fine Today I noticed that the file explorer doesn't work right anymore even when I use Notepad as seen in the Image below I can't navigate backwards since it doesn't show anything in the left side of the explorer I have never had problems like these in the previous versions of Windows Is this OS related or is there something wrong in the hardware for example GB SSD cache Thanks for your help

A:Big problems with the file explorer, mouse and keyboard

Try the things in these screen shots.They MIGHT help:

1-- http://i46.tinypic.com/2ufg7rq.png

2-- http://i46.tinypic.com/1zdnj1w.png

3-- http://i47.tinypic.com/15vou9.png

4-- http://i49.tinypic.com/6ygqxg.png

5-- http://i46.tinypic.com/29wlfcx.png

http://www.eightforums.com/performance-maintenance/16175-big-problems-file-explorer-mouse-keyboard.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Let me start out from the day before when my computer was working fine after I came back from work, I left my computer on for the night (normaly do this leaving on some apps running so they can finsh there job). Skip foward to the next day, I come back from work and found my brother saying the computer was acting funny that day (current day) saying that the Keyboard, Mouse, and Monitor won't boot up when he turns on the computer. I have to give it a few reboots till it starts to work again.
Please help.

Specs:
AMD64 X2 Dual 4200+
2.20 GHZ, 1.5 GB of Ram
Geforce XFX 8600GT 256MB
Acer AL1916 ASD LCD Monitor
Nexxtech NKB Keyboard
Logitech Optical Mouse

A:Keyboard, Mouse, and Monitor boot problems

does it work in safemode? maybe try a system restore to a restore point just prior to the problem.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/keyboard-mouse-and-monitor-boot-problems-211252.html
Relevancy 57.19%

So for the last few days my internet has been dodgy due to problems being fixed by my internet provider resulting in them shutting off the Internet every now and then. The Internet is now fine but whenever I try and connect to the Internet, as soon as I type the password in and press enter or click enter, either the keyboard and mouse turn off completely or the keyboard turns off and the mouse freezes. I then still can't connect to the Internet or use my computer and I have no idea how this problem is occurring. Please help

A:Problems with keyboard, mouse and Internet connection

and I have no idea how this problem is occurring.Click to expand...

And we have no idea what you have other than a computer, keyboard and mouse.

What kind of internet service? Brand and model of networking devices (modem, router, modem/router, AP, Repeater, etc.)?

How is the computer connected to the network?

How is the mouse connected to the computer?

How is the keyboard connected to the computer?

Is the computer a desktop or laptop? Brand and model?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problems-with-keyboard-mouse-and-internet-connection.1153252/
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi,Have a difficult virus problem, and would appreciate any help.Started with a Google hijack - being sent other places when I clicked on google results.Then became a problem where my mouse & keyboard (PS2 style) would lock up as soon as I try to use the keyboard. Can use a USB mouse successfully; haven't tried a USB keyboard.Ran several anti-virus programs - Panda, Avast, Ad-Aware... they found one or two problems, which they fixed, but google hijack & keyboard problems persist.Ran through the process on your site, and have attached logs.Running WinXPHelp would be much appreciated, thanks!!!

A:Google Hijack & Keyboard/Mouse problems

Found the solution, though it took a bit of searching to figure out.Discovered that my kbdclass.sys driver, which runs the keyboard, had been corrupted. Standard virus removers took out the viruses, and I replaced the driver with a clean one from elsewhere, but that didn't repair the keyboard problem, which would lock up the PS2 keyboard & mouse as soon as you tried to use them after rebooting. Could get a USB mouse to work, so at least had access to the computer & on screen keyboard.The problem turned out to be that the virus added a couple keyboard drivers, and changed registry entries. If you search the registry for kbdclass, some of the results have a field called "Upper Filters" (there may be more than 1 registry entry with this field). That field should contain only kbdclass. Anything else should be deleted (unless you know it's something specific to your setup & is supposed to be there), and just like that, the problem goes away.Hope this helps someone

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/345140/google-hijack-keyboardmouse-problems/
Relevancy 57.19%

My keyboard on my laptop is not working as well as the mouse I pluged in a usb keyboard and a usb mouse so that i may use my laptop how can i fix this i ran a as Mouse problems other as well working and startup Keyboard not system report and this is the outcome Error Symptom Device is not present not working properly or does not have all of its drivers installed Cause A device has a configuration problem that prevents it from working properly Details The device PenMount Keyboard Device Filter Driver is reporting quot tv ConfigMgrErr quot This device will not be available Mouse and Keyboard not working as well as other startup problems until the issue is resolved The Plug and Play ID for this device is ACPI PNP - AE- Resolution Verify the correct driver is installed Try updating the drivers using Windows Update Check with the manufacturer for an updated driver Attempt to uninstall and then reinstall the device using Device Manager Related Explanation of Error Codes Generated by Device Manager Manage Devices in Windows I also have Mouse and Keyboard not working as well as other startup problems another problem with start up repair Symptom Device cannot start Cause A device has a configuration problem that prevents it from starting properly Details The device Synaptics PS Port TouchPad cannot start properly It may not have the correct driver installed or may be experiencing a hardware failure The Plug and Play ID for this device is ACPI TOS - AE- Resolution Verify the correct driver is installed Try updating the drivers using Windows Update Check with the manufacturer for an updated driver Attempt to uninstall and then reinstall the device using Device Manager I created a system repair disk to fix my laptop but it doesn t boot on startup- instead it goes straight to windows screen I think this may be of the boot order in the BIOs I created an Ophcrack cd just in case i forget my password or someone else does and it is not corrupt but it dowsnt boot on start up I Also tried to use the F button on startup to go to advanced boot menu in order to repair my computer but it doesn t work Thanks in advance for your help nbsp

Relevancy 57.19%

I just purchased product IK-0626RP and followed the very simple instructions,But it is not turning out to be so simple.My PC has detected the the mouse and keyboard So i would guess that the installation worked.My problem is when I go ahead and follow the "connect" instructions they are not connecting.So therefore each item doesnt work for me and I am stuck pluggin my old wired hardware back in to have controls again.This is getting very frustrating and I am almost to the point of returning this product.My opinion on this product is that it is not very user friendly,and or there are not enough instructions to apply this hardware.Please help I would really like to use your product.

A:ITSG wireless keyboard and mouse problems

Is the receiver plugged into the USB or the mouse and keyboard ports? Have you tried different batteries? When you press the connect button on the receiver does it flash?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/itsg-wireless-keyboard-and-mouse-problems.451727/
Relevancy 57.19%

I just got this Logitech LX310 combo and nothing but problems from the start. Windows constantly freezing, high CPU usage, and not responding. I downloaded the updated software and no improvements. Any ideas what to do besides putting my recliner back in the living room and plugging in wired keyboard and mouse?
Cordless Desktop? LX 310 Laser

A:Problems with cordless keyboard/mouse combo

Dan Friday,
I searched the Hardware Qualified List for your model and your model was not included. This a list of hardware that has received the Windows 7 Compatibility Logo.

The following URL is only reachable with Internet Explorer:
Winqual Help

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/69855-problems-cordless-keyboard-mouse-combo.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi I have been having some problems with my keyboard The arrow keys and page up page dn end keys are not working properly if at all Sometimes when I doing a search in Google and press an arrow Virus/spyware?? problems. Keyboard/mouse key a series of random letters appears When I am in a documents folder and try to navigate to a particular file the cursor flashes very quickly and keeps moving I am unable to control the cursor and select the desired file When I position the cursor in the body of a text it scrolls to the end of its own accord The cursor sometimes tries to work against me when I move the mouse to the left the cursor starts heading to Keyboard/mouse problems. Virus/spyware?? the right I have used AVG McAfree SkyBot and Ad-aware but none seem to find a problem solve the issue I have attached a log of my system below Please help Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system LEXBCES EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system LEXPPS EXE C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgupsvc exe C WINDOWS System CTSvcCDA EXE C Program Files ewido anti-malware ewidoctrl exe C Program Files iPass iPassConnect iPCAgent exe c progra mcafee mcafee antispyware massrv exe c program files mcafee com agent mcdetect exe c PROGRA mcafee com agent mctskshd exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system pctspk exe C Program Files Dell AccessDirect dadapp exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Keyboard/mouse problems. Virus/spyware?? Files Roxio Easy CD Creator DirectCD DirectCD exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe C PROGRA mcafee com agent mcregwiz exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C PROGRA mcafee com agent mcagent exe C progra mcafee MCAFEE masalert exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Skype Phone Skype exe C Program Files iPass iPassConnect downloader ipccheck exe C Program Files Messenger MSMSGS EXE C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C DOCUME MICHAE LOCALS Temp Rar EX HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www euro dell com countries uk enu gen default htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www bbc co uk R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www euro dell com countries uk enu gen default htm R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer localhost R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local O - Hosts sip tls sip phoneserve com O - Hosts sip ssl sip phoneserve com O - Hosts sip tls sip phoneserve com O - Hosts sip ssl sip phoneserve com O - Hosts sip tls sip phoneserve com O - Hosts sip ssl sip phoneserve com O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO bho gr Class - FF D- A - A-A EF- BA A E - C Program Files GetRight xx gr dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS SYSTEM msdxm ocx O - HKLM Run IgfxTray C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe O - HKLM Run HotKeysCmds C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe O - HKLM Run PCTVOICE pctspk exe O - HKLM Run DadApp C Program Files Dell AccessDirect dadapp exe O - HKLM Run SynTPLpr C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe O - HKLM Run SynTPEnh C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe O - HKLM Run AdaptecDirectCD quot C Program Files Roxio Easy CD Creator DirectCD DirectCD exe quot O - HKLM Run Microsoft Works Portfolio C P... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/keyboard-mouse-problems-virus-spyware.470526/
Relevancy 57.19%

While I was on vacation my t560 totally discharged in sleeping mode.I plugged it and loaded to windows authorization screen where I found that neither keyboard nor mouse are working.I tried both integrated and external devices- the same.But keyboard and mouse are working when I am in BIOS and in recovery windows mode (internal and external)!I tried rebooting several times with and without battery - nothing helps.Is there any solution ? Please help!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Lenovo-t560-keyboard-and-mouse-problems/td-p/3429125
Relevancy 57.19%

Hello I am having some serious issues with my mouse and keyboard but i think the problem may lie deeper than that The problem first occurred about weeks ago while watching a film online my mouse started to stutter and was freezing for second every seconds then my keyboard turned off and became unusable the video began to stutter and became slower and slower until my pc crashed i had to reset and system repair lag extreme and causing Keyboard :( problems Mouse the problem persisted with all flash videos I could probably Mouse and Keyboard problems causing extreme lag :( watch a video for about seconds before the crash again i have deleted so much stuff off my pc and im now down to Mouse and Keyboard problems causing extreme lag :( minimal programmes i have tried games like Loadout beta which also makes the mouse keyboard and pc crash even not very demanding games like Mouse and Keyboard problems causing extreme lag :( Terraria cause the problem i have tried boot virus scans normal virus scans drivers updates including mouse keyboard graphics card directx i just hope its not an expensive problem there are some critical errors in event viewer but i dont really know what to do about them or if this is the cause of the problem here are the critical errors http img imageshack us img criticalx png any help would be brilliant Here are some specs os Windows Mobo MSI MS- Processor i CPU Memory mb RAM DirectX AMD Readon HD series version Elliot nbsp

Relevancy 57.19%

I bought one of these USB 'kits' over a year ago to use on my laptop, running Windows XP. Apart from having to change the mouse batteries more frequently than I would have liked (low battery voltage causes 'sticky' operation), I had no problems with either the keyboard or mouse until a couple of days ago, when (a) the mouse started to cause the cursor to jump around randomly, and open programs - presumably with a spurious button press - and (b) the keyboard also started to misbehave, missing some key inputs and adding ones I hadn't pressed.
Because it had worked all right before, I took it back to Tesco, who exchanged it for a newer model (H38FE2): however, this one has exactly the same problems as the 'old' one.
Does anyone have any insight into this strange behaviour?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/technika-wireless-keyboard-mouse-problems.862433/
Relevancy 57.19%

I am having a similar issue, up till today Firefox ran with no problems, now I am getting a box that pops up and says
Instructions at "0x6056d1db" Key memory at "0x00000024" could not be read and later Unkown software exception 0xe06d7363 at location 0x7e812aeb could not be read.
Any ideas or thoughts?
Thanks

A:Firefox freezing, problems using the keyboard or mouse

Hi,

Welcome to TSF!!

I am curious what version of FF are you using? Also, what add-ons are you running? You say up until today, does that mean that before today you were having any problems with FF? Any other information that you think is pertinant would be great too, as I am having problems finding out about these errors.

Cheers!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/firefox-freezing-problems-using-the-keyboard-or-mouse-323066.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I mouse Tooth problems and keyboard Blue have a new logitech keyboard and mx laser mouse Blue Tooth keyboard and mouse problems I tried installing them both At first the keyboard was found amp it worked amp suddenly it wouldn t work any more I tried un-installing the software that came with it and re-installing it It never could find the keyboard again I finally went back to using my old logitech wireless keyboard with the new mx laser mouse It finds the mouse ok but about once a day it loses contact and the only way I can shut down my computer is to turn it off and back on again My other logitech mouse that went with the keyboard I m now using had quit working I was hoping to be able to use the new set or at least the mouse It s getting aggrivating to keep turning the computer off and on though I ve been using this for a couple wks now Is there anything I can do for this problem nbsp

A:Blue Tooth keyboard and mouse problems

this is for the bluetooth problem:

if you have installed it go to device manager (right click start>properties>hardware>device manager) chose update driver on bluetooth radio and then click no to checking the internet > install the software from a specific location > do'search i will chose the driver to install > chose the non windows one > finish you'll need to restart at this point

if you have not installed it

install from the cd but leave the bluetooth device out just now finish the install restart the computer and when the computer has finished restarting now insert the device and click no to checking the internet > install the software from a specific location > do'search i will chose the driver to install > chose the non windows one > finish you'll need to restart at this point

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-tooth-keyboard-and-mouse-problems.530223/
Relevancy 56.76%

I have the wireless 8000 keyboard & mouse combo the program come with when i install it. It show two icon in my system tray but when i let computer idel the hotkey setup icon in system tray goes away and i can adjust volume no more with my keyboard i dont know if driver need to be updated i never updated it but where do i go to do so link please.

A:Wireless 8000 keyboard & mouse combo problems

Are you concerned because the icons for mouse and keyboard aren't showing in the Notification area. Don't be. IF it bother you:
Right click on Notification area> Properties> /check 'Hide inactive icons'> click on Customize> find the icons you want> change dialog bot 'always show'> Clock.

A NOTE:: these icons have a reputation of not keeping the settings. Just ignore that- reset if it bothers you.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/wireless-8000-keyboard-mouse-combo-problems.115842/
Relevancy 56.76%

ok...so i have the Microsoft Reclula keyboard and a wireless mouse....

evidently on windows 7 (vista has no troubles) the devices just stop receiving power or something.....the mouse would stop moving, the keyboard back light will turn off and stop responding......and the computer would just keep on running without me....It comes back on but sometimes it just keeps dying, making things unplayable.

any ideas as to what this is? Vista takes even more out of the computer so it couldn't be a power supply problem....wtf is happening its annoying and i cant play some of my games and programs because of it.

Relevancy 56.76%

I have Windows 7 (64 bit) running on my HP Pavilion desktop. The wireless keyboard / mouse stopped working - when I get to the password screen after Windows starts.

I tried doing a system restore - no change in behavior. Now - the 'funny' thing is that the mouse / keyboard both work when I was in the utilities.

I also tried it in safe mode - to no avail.

Help!!!!

Thanks.

A:HP Pavilion Slimline - Wireless Keyboard / Mouse problems

Test with another keyboard and mouse (preferably not wireless).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/hp-pavilion-slimline-wireless-keyboard-mouse-problems.999199/
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi,

I recently upgraded my compaq perserio from WinME to W2K Pro and the compaq USB keyboard and P/s2 mouse are driving me nuts. When I get the keyboard to work the mouse doesn't work and when I delete all the keyboard drivers/devices and reboot, the mouse will work but the keyboard will not. The keyboard is USB but the mouse plugs into the P/S2 mouse port. When the mouse driver/device loads it does it multiple times in the device manager ( I've attached a picture of the device manager). Please take a look at it and help me if you can, thanks.

A:Solved: USB Keyboard & P/S mouse problems after upgrade from ME to Win2K

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-usb-keyboard-p-s-mouse-problems-after-upgrade-from-me-to-win2k.300091/
Relevancy 56.76%

Hey folks I built my own PC and purchased a Black Widow keyboard and a corsair mouse forgot the model but it has a beautiful lit adjustable number pad for gaming on the side They worked absolutely flawlessly for about months or so They still work amazingly well except for a couple things My enter key on my keyboard randomly works and doesn t work It depends on how long the computer has been on for It will randomly just stop functioning I still have full functionality on the number pad enter button The other keys all work flawlessly Similarly my mouse will randomly just stop having Mouse on and Keyboard 10 Corsair Naga problems Windows all functionality This may be a hardware issue but I feel it is more likely an OS or software issue I ve done the full power cycling on the PC and have checked the connections I don t want to do much Naga Keyboard and Corsair Mouse problems on Windows 10 with the bios because I don t want to muck it up - but I doubt it s the bios because they still function for a period of time I ve been experiencing this for about the last month - the only thing which has changed is that I downloaded minecraft purchased version - not illicit There seems to be some correspondence to the two but upon uninstall it doesn t change the effect There is one additional issue - Cortana and the windows button nor clicking Naga Keyboard and Corsair Mouse problems on Windows 10 on either of them on the interface seem to work either Hopefully this is enough info I m frustrated please help nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/naga-keyboard-and-corsair-mouse-problems-on-windows-10.1164431/
Relevancy 56.76%

I have a Gateway NV53 laptop running Windows 7 and I am having issues with the keyboard and mouse no responding. When i connect an external mouse and keyboard, I can click on an icon but it immediately goes to the last icon on the bottom of the page. Also when I open the start menu and click on a folder it immediately goes to the bottom of the list. Is there a way to reset the mousepad and keyboard to make them function correctly?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/keyboard-and-mouse-problems-on-gateway-nv53-laptop.928114/
Relevancy 55.47%

I have more than one OS on my computer (Windows 2000 pro and Ubuntu Linux) and I am having a problem with a new Wireles keyboard/mouse combo. The wireless receiver only has 1 interface (USB). The keyboard and mouse work fine inthe BIOS area and once the computer has loaded an OS, but before the OS starts to load I get the "Choice" menu where I get to choose which OS to load (bootloader menu). Here the Keyboard does not work at all and I can not choose which OS to load, it simply loads the default OS after the timer expires. This happens to me in ALL computers which have multiple OSs installed when using wireless keyboards with USB. If the wireless receiver has a PS/2 interface for the keyboard there is no problem. What am I doing wrong?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-keyboard-mouse-combo-problems-with-multi-boot-system.667566/
Relevancy 55.47%

roblem It seems like FilterKeys will be activated all and survive mouse Rootkit/Bootkit, system wipe, keyboard problems time and on all OS in HD it starts in windows XP then in Ubuntu in Ubuntu work fine during first - reboots in them all evrything works well first mins then Utilty shows error and now in windows lite When i try to write its like i will pressing Shift all the time when i activate caps lock letters Rootkit/Bootkit, survive system wipe, mouse and keyboard problems ar smal but insed of numbers i still have sings etc in accessibility options filterkeys are disable in windows registry during first time it vas set on ON all time then i change it to OFF and it didnt change they i try again and value statys but didnt work Keyboard and mouse are PS i check USB keyboard and mouse but they have the same problem Try to reinstal controlers but didnt workIn Live USB system all work normaly Also i try few antyviruses Malavarebytes Avast SpyHunter Reghunter shows but cannot delete them manually too cause permission denied Kaspersky etc detections in RootkitRevealer but when i lunch it windows pops detection of interactive services not sure if i translate it good so i canot save the log Now iam using Ubuntu currently its sems ok but iam prety sure that in five reboots this iusse will show up again Iam not sure if it will be helpful but hear is the link from my old topichttp www bleepingcomputer com forums t rootkitbootkit-survive-system-wipe-mouse-and-keyboard-problems

A:Rootkit/Bootkit, survive system wipe, mouse and keyboard problems

Noooooo pleas .......
I alredy posted on this forum, then on Virus,Trojan, Spyware, and Malvare Removal Logs, there send me on Linux.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/616819/rootkitbootkit-survive-system-wipe-mouse-and-keyboard-problems/
Relevancy 55.47%

Problem It seems like FilterKeys will be activated all time and on all OS in HD it starts in windows XP then in Ubuntu in Ubuntu mouse and wipe, problems keyboard system Rootkit/Bootkit, survive work fine during first - reboots in them all evrything works well first mins then Utilty shows error and now in windows lite When i try to write its like i will pressing Shift all the time when i activate caps lock letters ar smal but insed of numbers i still have sings etc in accessibility options filterkeys are Rootkit/Bootkit, survive system wipe, mouse and keyboard problems disable in windows registry during first time it vas set on ON all time then i change it to OFF and it didnt change they i try again and value statys but didnt work Keyboard and mouse are PS Rootkit/Bootkit, survive system wipe, mouse and keyboard problems i check USB keyboard and mouse but they have the same problem Try to reinstal controlers but didnt workIn Live USB system all work normaly Also i try few antyviruses Malavarebytes Avast SpyHunter Reghunter shows but cannot delete them manually too cause permission denied Kaspersky etc detections in RootkitRevealer but when i lunch it windows pops detection of interactive services not sure if i translate it good so i canot save the log

A:Rootkit/Bootkit, survive system wipe, mouse and keyboard problems

I see downloads of the logs, there is any chance to save that pc? In anoter (that i currently use) rootkitreavaler start to show that staff too, should i attach those logs too?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/614619/rootkitbootkit-survive-system-wipe-mouse-and-keyboard-problems/
Relevancy 51.17%

hi there my mouse jumps around the screen and upon restart neither my mouse moving mouse restart, not working Solved: keyboard trojan? irradically, on and mouse or my keyboard would work without unplugging them and re-plugging Solved: mouse moving irradically, keyboard and mouse not working on restart, trojan? them in also i have alot of suspicious processes running that wont turn off and my internet is very jumpy and pages take along time to load below is my HJT log thanks for looking Hello there thank you for taking the time to help me i really appreciate it below is my HJT log file i also have an active scan log file which found a trojan i believe any help would be greatly appreciated thanks Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes Solved: mouse moving irradically, keyboard and mouse not working on restart, trojan? C WINNT System smss exe C WINNT system winlogon exe C WINNT system services exe C WINNT system lsass exe C WINNT system Ati evxx exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT System svchost exe C WINNT system Ati evxx exe C Program Files Lavasoft Ad-Aware aawservice exe C WINNT system spoolsv exe C Program Files Airlink AWLH WLService exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Airlink AWLH WLanCfgG exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgamsvr exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgupsvc exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgemc exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate ALUSchedulerSvc exe C WINNT system svchost exe C WINNT system mspmspsv exe C WINNT Explorer EXE C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files AirPort APAgent exe C Program Files PeerGuardian pg exe C WINNT system ctfmon exe C Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync wcescomm exe C PROGRA MICROS rapimgr exe C Program Files Common Files Macrovision Shared FLEXnet Publisher FNPLicensingService exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C WINNT system wscntfy exe C WINNT System svchost exe C WINNT system NOTEPAD EXE C Program Files uTorrent uTorrent exe C WINNT system SNDVOL EXE C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgwb dat C WINNT system NOTEPAD EXE C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page about blank R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - Toolbar Adobe PDF - -D C - - FA - E EAAC - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - Toolbar Contribute Toolbar - BDDE -E A - -B E- B B FC - C Program Files Adobe Adobe Contribute CS contributeieplugin dll file missing O - HKLM Run Synchronization Manager mobsync exe logon O - HKLM Run NeroCheck C WINNT system NeroCheck exe O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVG avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM Run IMJPMIG quot C WINNT IME imjp IMJPMIG EXE quot Spoil RemAdvDef Migration O - HKLM Run Acrobat Assistant quot C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Acrobat Acrotray exe quot O - HKLM Run Adobe ID EYTHM C PROGRA COMMON Adobe ADOBEV Server bin VERSIO EXE O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime QTTask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run AirPort Base Station Agent quot C Program Files AirPort APAgent exe quot O - HKCU Run RealPlayer quot C Program Fil... Read more

A:Solved: mouse moving irradically, keyboard and mouse not working on restart, trojan?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-mouse-moving-irradically-keyboard-and-mouse-not-working-on-restart-trojan.761670/
Relevancy 51.17%

After about 1 minute the mouse scroll and keyboard stop working until I left click mouse. Tool bar on browser also greys out but comes back after left click. Video and sound also are choppy. Not sure if this is related. Flash keeps crashing. Any ideas whats wrong? Windows 7 pro. Asus desktop. This occurs on Firefox, Chrome and IE. This seemed to start after Microsoft update and Flash updates

A:Mouse scroll and keyboard stop working until left click of mouse

Hello mpmckee,

First run Antivirus, Malware, and Spyware scans. Remove anything the programs find.

Note: if you need some suggestions on which tools to use, let me know.

Afterwards, test functionally of mouse and keyboard.

If no change, run System Restore, choose a Restore point before the issue started.

Again test behavior of mouse and keyboard.

If the issue has been resolved, go ahead and reinstall windows Updates.

John

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/307791-mouse-scroll-keyboard-stop-working-until-left-click-mouse.html
Relevancy 51.17%

I am using windows 8.1.
1. Go to Control Panel -> Keyboard -> Tab HardwareIn list Devices is null.
2. Go to Control Panel -> Mouse -> Tab Hardware
In list Devices is null.
How to fix this error.
Thank you!

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19990117
Relevancy 51.17%

I purchased an Asus ET2410IUTS-5 All-In-One PC. It came with a wireless full keyboard and mouse combo. The keyboard works fine but the mouse does nothing. All properties say both devices are installed and working properly but the mouse still does nothing. Model number on each device is as follows:
Keyboard - AK1L
Mouse - AM1L
Receiver - AR1L

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Relevancy 51.17%

Is there a way to assign the ALT+TAB key combination to a mouse button in the Mouse & Keyboard Center?
I select the "Key Commands"-> "Key Combination" field but I can not find a way to enter a
TAB keystroke.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks!

A:Assiging ALT+TAB to a mouse button with the Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center?

I changed the timing on the TAB press to 1 second. Still doesn't work.
Here is how it looks now:

I just remembered that we have seen this deficiency before.
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-tms/switch-window-mouse-macro-no-longer-works-on/4921ad4e-93b8-4dea-8884-dda2ce642060 
Sorry for the confusion.

Robert Aldwinckle
---

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d0a5e241-00bc-49e7-9356-8459dc00e5a0/assiging-alttab-to-a-mouse-button-with-the-microsoft-mouse-amp-keyboard-center?forum=w8itprogeneral
Relevancy 51.17%

I got a wireless mouse Penguin Ambidextrous Vertical Mouse | Posturite. It is supposed to use generic windows 2.4 Ghz adapter. However, windows 7 is unable to find any drivers. The screenshot of device manager is appended. I tried various other ways e.g. take out other USB devices, reboot etc. I tried sfc /scannow . But the error persists. There is no usb.inf file in the C:\Windows . It works in Windows 8 machine but not in windows 7. other 2.4 Ghz mice work. The manufacturer says that they don't provide the drivers because the mouse uses generic drivers
Please advise what can be done.

A:2.4 Ghz wireless keyboard mouse driver not found (Penguin mouse)

Did you do a Search of the Windows Folder including subFolders and hidden Files? My Win7Ult has several such files but only 2 that are usb.inf only in subFolders of Windows, others have longer names but most appear to be associated with my AMD CPU/Gigabyte Motherboard setup.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/341712-2-4-ghz-wireless-keyboard-mouse-driver-not-found-penguin-mouse.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I want keyboard laptop all-in-one I into trackpad my and want turn keyboard an and mouse to to remove the monitor basically gut it and turn the keyboard and trackpad of my laptop into a keyboard with built-in mouse for my desktop It s an old laptop that I was I want to turn my laptop keyboard and trackpad into an all-in-one keyboard and mouse thinking about throwing away anyway so I might as well turn it into something useful look at attachment I want be able to connect that to my desktop with USB and be able to use I want to turn my laptop keyboard and trackpad into an all-in-one keyboard and mouse it as both keyboard and mouse have both I want to turn my laptop keyboard and trackpad into an all-in-one keyboard and mouse the keyboard and trackpad work My desktop is right next to my bed so I sometimes swing the monitor around and put the keyboard and mouse on the bed But it s damn hard to use a mouse when you have bedsheets and blankets and other stuff that s soft as a surface Also I can t have any compatibility problems it needs to work with all systems in my house that I may want to connect it to Mac OS Windows XP Vista and Linux Ubuntu and Fedora nbsp

A:I want to turn my laptop keyboard and trackpad into an all-in-one keyboard and mouse

would anyone happen to know, and can give me a step-by-step?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-want-to-turn-my-laptop-keyboard-and-trackpad-into-an-all-in-one-keyboard-and-mouse.785581/
Relevancy 49.45%

Basically I have a dell 4600
Keyboard works in bios but any input after xp bootup causes lockup(movies and other things will still run but i just cant move mouse)
Iv tried replacing kbdclass and i8042prt from an identical comp but no dice.
Norton Av came up negative. I also cannot sytem restore to a date before keyboard failed. Keyboard also does not so up in safe mode.
Anything i can do?

Relevancy 47.73%

I already have the issue that when I put my E to sleep and wake it up again that the keyboard and touchpad do not work So I have disable the sleep options in the BIOS Now I run into different issues Yesterday I booted the laptop and it hang on the DELL logo After a while it stated that - External to - resons E5570 do display/keyboard/mouse work display, Black Latitude no keyboard/touchpad my EFI file would not be correct Force reboot and it booted straight to Windows What s more annoying is the fact Latitude E5570 - Black display, no resons to keyboard/touchpad - External display/keyboard/mouse do work that the laptop boot the DELL logo is shown and then the screens go s black as if it s not connected SO it looks like it hangs BUT an external monitor through HDMI does work and show the windows logon The keyboard and touchpad also do not work External mouse and keyboard do work So pretty much I got a brick when I do not have external display keyboard and mouse available When I reboot the laptop it works fine again Am I the only one with this Loads of issues with the laptop and wondering if I just have a faulty laptop Clean Windows Pro install is done times Used the nbsp DELL Command Update to install all drivers and patches Issues keep existing

A:Latitude E5570 - Black display, no resons to keyboard/touchpad - External display/keyboard/mouse do work

I have been spending a lot of hours in troubleshooting this week.
Diagnostics are 100% ok.
Reinstalled Windows 10 about 15 times.Installing drivers by hands, installing drives trhough the dell update management application.The issues keeps existing.
To sum the them up:- Cold boot (laptop is off) to Windows. Keyboard/Touchpad do not work. (Reboot and they work again)- Resume from sleep. Keyboard/Touchpad do not work. (Reboot and the work again)
After I got the laptop I installed 32Gb of RAM and an 512Gb Samsung 950Pro PCIE M.2 NVME drive.The drive should be support as Dell states on the product page and in the manual that PCIE with NVME is supported.
"Advanced features, like industry-leading M.2 SATA and M.2 PCIe/NVME solid state drives, provide data transfer speeds up to 4x faster over traditional hard drivers. "
In order to get the drive visible and running on PCIe I had to disable the sata controller in the BIOS.This way the drive is detected in Windows as an PCIe NVME capable drive.
Just to verify if the issues I went back to default with the delivered 256Gb M.2 sata drive and 8Gb RAM.To install Windows I had to turn the Sata controller back on.
Installed the drivers manually updated WIndows and tested.The issues do NOT occur.
Retested by installing the drivers using the Dell Update Application.The issues do NOT occur.
So I figured out that the SATA controller somehow is the guilty part for all the issues.I mean when enabled to ACHI or RAID the sleep and non working keyboard/touchpad issues do not occur.
When disable the issues DO occur.

So DELL can you please tell me how I can fix this as you state PCIe NVME drives are supported??

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3518/t/19675844
Relevancy 46.87%

I just ran my Microsoft Windows Update a couple of days ago which included Microsoft - Keyboard - Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Keyboard (Mouse and Keyboard Center). I think this is the culprit causing my problems. Now both my mousepad on my laptop and my mouse are active at the same time and I am unable to uninstall or turn off the mousepad. I've tried uninstall two different ways and neither worked after restarting and shutting down as per instructions. It is driving me crazy because it is extremely hard to type as the cursor will jump on the page and insert my typed letters into the wrong place. I have to get it uninstalled! Typing this is a nightmare and I am not dragging my thumbs on the pad or touching it in anyway. Any suggestions?

A:Microsoft - Keyboard - Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Update

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/microsoft-keyboard-microsoft-usb-dual-receiver-wireless-keyboard-mouse-update.1089853/
Relevancy 44.72%

Hi,

On my win7 64bit Thinkpad x230i I can no longer type with either the onboard or external keyboards.  The onboard mouse does not work either.  The only thing that does work is an external USB mouse.  

So far I have tried to reinstall the Synaptics drivers from Lenovo, reinstall USB drivers from Lenovo, download a BIOS update, and update Logitech setpoint. None of those worked.  

Also, when I go to Device Manager and I right click on the mouse and keyboards it says that I have the most up-to-date drivers.  I tried to do a System Restore, but Windows says that I do not have have any restore points created.  

Is my only option to reinstall windows?

Thanks in advance!!

A:Onboard keyboard, onboard mouse, and external keyboard do not work--please help

I would go into Device Manager...uninstall the native mouse and keyboard drivers...and then reboot the system.  Those drivers should automatically reinstall with (hopefully) undamaged new drivers that return original functionality.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/606289/onboard-keyboard-onboard-mouse-and-external-keyboard-do-not-work-please-help/
Relevancy 44.72%

I was wondering if any of you had any idea what is going on with my computer In bios it has a whole list of keyboard errors that happen all the time errors mouse errors, disconnects, keyboard on-screen Keyboard When I am typing an quot s quot will type quot sasasasasasasasasasa quot forever a quot w quot will be quot wqwqwqwqwqwqwqwq quot and an quot x quot will type quot xzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz quot infinitely Even If i don t type anything it will repeat quot sasasasasasasasasasasasa quot I ve tried keyboards with the same problem happening and my Keyboard errors, mouse disconnects, on-screen keyboard errors mouse randomly quits working and I have to unplug and replug it for it to work I have formatted my computer twice and still get the same problem so it s not a Keyboard errors, mouse disconnects, on-screen keyboard errors virus It does it even in setup Keyboard errors, mouse disconnects, on-screen keyboard errors Also even more annoying is the windows On-Screen keyboard I have to use to type as it has the SAME problem and even opens random windows and programs with certain letters At first I thought it was my USB controller going out but if it was then how come the windows On-Screen Keyboard still does this Any help would be amazing this is so damn annoying Have any of you heard of this Should I just get a new motherboard since it might be a bad controller of some sort nbsp

A:Keyboard errors, mouse disconnects, on-screen keyboard errors

Have you updated your BIOS and drivers?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/keyboard-errors-mouse-disconnects-on-screen-keyboard-errors.176712/
Relevancy 44.29%

I have my computer back for the moment but I seem to have to have a damaged PS/2 Slot. If I hook my keyboard in by itself it works. If I hook the mouse in with it, it doesn't. If I hook the mouse in by itself it doesn't work. The mouse does have power and works on my fathers machine. Do you think my mouse PS/2 slot is damaged?

A:Mouse and Keyboard don't like each other

If you try another PS/2 mouse and it also fails, then that would seem to confirm the PS/2 port is bad.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/mouse-and-keyboard-dont-like-each-other.104058/
Relevancy 44.29%

Good Morning people...Hope someone can help me...

I have the Toshiba laptop, and don't know if this is the right thread for this question or not. I have a wireless mouse that I like using...and I want to know how to disable the mouse that is on the laptop. the Accu-point keys, as they are called I think ..it has the little "button in the center of G,H & B. of the keyboard. and the other "buttons" below the keys on the hand rest place as I will call it. I got out the manual but nowhere could I see where I could disable these buttons. Can they be?

Thanks sherri

Relevancy 44.29%

My mouse and keyboard have suddenly stopped working. I am currently stuck on the Dell Bios revision black screen with just f2-setup, and f12-boot menu options. I cannot enter either as like I said my mouse and keyboard are not responding.(these are connected via usb on the back of the desktop in the usb ports) My descktop is a dell inspiron 530s only 3 years old and I cant believe dell have told me its already out of warrenty.

I have disconnected everything, released the static etc, pluged it all back in, tried the other usb ports, this still doesnt seem to work. The mopuse and keyboard work on my laptop fine.

Any help to get at least the keyboard to work would be much appreciated :)

A:Mouse and keyboard

You could try a usb to serial converter (available from your local big box or online for a few dollars) to allow your kb to plug into the "old style" round (purple, green, I forget which one) port on the back of your puter. Then boot up into CMOS (hit delete as booting) and make sure "legacy USB" is set to AUTO or ENABLE. <-- checking this setting is the primary goal.

If you are familiar with the internals of your box, you could reset your CMOS first to see if a restoration to factory seetings allows you to get into CMOS. But if you're not familiar with how to do that, then don't =)

Good luck!!!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/mouse-and-keyboard-625268.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I am trying to install and new keybpard and mouse (Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000) I fallow everything in the book, install the software and everything but they both dont work, I have no idea why.

Relevancy 44.29%

I recieved a call asking why the PC was beeping. I suggested it was overheating and to put a fan on it. A side panel was removed and the fan stopped the beeping.

This pc with win 98 came to me to install an additional cooling fan. I put the fan in, booted the PC and it does not detect either the mouse OR the keyboard.

It is a P2 and the cooling fan on the heat sink was also shot so I put another one on it although while it works it is not as "robust" as the original. Meaning it is physically not as "tall" (read thick) but the external dimensions are the same.

Both fans work fine but you can see my problem. I cannot even get into the BIOS setup although through out the boot process the lights on the keyboard do blink on two separate occasions.

Suggestions?

Relevancy 44.29%

Iv been using windows 7 x64 for around 3 months now and it has been great, but now my keyboard & mouse dont work anymore, i turned it off at night and in the morning when i switched it on had no keyboard/mouse.
Im having to use a ubuntu live cd because i have no control in windows 7, havnt got spare keyboard/mouse to test either. Tried disabling legacy support to no avail, also after a restart holding the power button, windows asked if i want to repair, i click yes then clicked on restore on the next tab, it restarted and keyboard/mouse worked fine until i rebooted again, now when i try restore it wont work at all and im stuck using ubuntu from a disc!

A:Keyboard & Mouse

Hello, Welcome to the Forums!
It might help us if you filled in your system specs: http://www.sevenforums.com/general-d...tem-specs.html
Try booting up in Safe Mode. If you have control of the mouse, try uninstalling all mouse/keyboard drivers from Device Manager.
Also, what anti-virus are you using?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/46090-keyboard-mouse.html
Relevancy 44.29%

My daughter has a real old compaq cp, recentley I brought it to my home and deleted a lot of unessary files and had it working pretty good. She took it home and the mouse and key board will not work. I brought the mouse she had been using plus another old one I had.
Today I could not get eight the mouse to show up or the keyboard working. I brought the 2 mouses home with me and while I could get the arrow to show up on one and the arrow and hour glass to show up neither would function. I am sure both of the mouse's are kaput, but do not understand the keyboard not working Any thoughts or clues would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

A:Mouse/Keyboard and other?

Good Morning Java, that sounds like a pain!
What are the specs of that compaq, like is it a Pentium 100 or that era and does it have both keyboard and mouse as PS/2 type connectors. What operating system?
It was common for these devices to be plugged in the wrong holes.

Are you trying these mice in a different PS/2 machine to evaluate them.

Check the keyboard plug pins and the machine socket for corrosion, some of that era were very prone to it.

Cheers, qldit.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-keyboard-and-other.487500/
Relevancy 44.29%

I am using windows vista and when I started the pc desktop the tower came on but the lcd screen did not, I noticed the light on the lcd monitor was orange and not green, I then noticed the mouse and keyboard were not on. It was working previously. I tried the mouse and keyboard in another tower and they worked. I then tried another mouse and keyboard in mine and they did not work. I cant seem to get the lcd monitor on without the mouse or keyboard. Any help please????

A:mouse and keyboard.

You confirmed the mouse and keyboard works in the other tower, but you didn't advise if you connected the monitor to the other tower to see if it works.

It's my guess it does work in the other tower.

--------------------------------------------------------

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-and-keyboard.1039330/
Relevancy 44.29%

I m definitely needing a new mouse to use with Keyboard New and Mouse my laptop and I m thinking of getting a keyboard as well The mouse can cost I actually foudn one and probably be better than the year old mosue I have up there I was thinking of trying a wireless mosue since since there are a lot of cords up on my desk As far as the wireless mice go I ve been lookin at the Logitech G or Logitech MX New Mouse and Keyboard as the top choices so far there I like that you don t have to use New Mouse and Keyboard AAs in them I ve heard very New Mouse and Keyboard good and very bad about each Does anyone have any thoughts on either model or another wirelss mosue that they are happy with If I dont get a good wireless one I ll just go for a cheap corded one The one I have now doesn t have a wheel As far as the keyboard I took a brief look at the Logitech G It seems cool I like the idea of the backlit keys and extra buttons The LCD screen doesn t seem like somethign I would use but it s certainly a huge problem I read some complaints that the letters wear off after a fairly short period of time What do you guys think of this keyboard Anyone have another similar model they are happy with If I don t get something like that I ll just contiue with the provoided keys on my laptop It does seem like a nice keyboard even when you throw out the gamign application of it Thanks guys nbsp

A:New Mouse and Keyboard

I think what your trying to say,is that you don`t really need the fancy stuff,
but you like the look of it.In that case,just do what I do,and keep it simple.
One $16 wired optical mouse,one standard Microsoft keyboard.Less to go wrong.

That keyboard your looking at,looks more like the flight deck of a jet liner to me.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/new-mouse-and-keyboard.46920/
Relevancy 44.29%

I am having a real big problem. My keyboard and mouse pad wonít stay in place. I have them were I want them but every 30 minutes I have to adjust them again because they move when I use them. They have that weird stuff on the bottom top stop them from moving but it does not help. This is the same with my two speakers on the side on my monitor and my monitor itself gets a little weird at times. Also my phone next to my speakers and next to that is my iPod speakers. They are like a blue ball with a place to put an iPod at the top. But you donít care. As you can see I have a giant problem. Also if you have any ideas to help keep a desk neater post it here.

A:Mouse and Keyboard

They sell a rubber shelf paper (probably 1/16" - 1/8" thick with very small holes in it). The idea is to keep dishes in place. It would work nicely for what you need. You can get it at discount stores in houseware section.

As far as clearing the desk area, toss it

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-and-keyboard.658603/
Relevancy 44.29%

hello, I screwed up and accidently hooked my keyboard cord to my mouse port and my mouse cord to my keyboard port. now neither one will work. I have a Sony Vaio with Windows XP. Is there anything i can do to make them work now? would appreciate any advice. thanks, the1890best.

A:mouse and keyboard

Umm. Switch them back? I don't think that putting them to wrong ports should damage them in any way. But, if it really seems like something has broken, try another mouse ot keyboard to see if the ports are broken or the mouse and kb.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-and-keyboard.734212/
Relevancy 44.29%

My graphics blew with a pop yesterday and so I went and got another, along with a new monitor while I was at it. Hooked it all up, got to the OS and proceeded to uninstall the old graphics software. Instead of installing the new graphics software right then and there I rebooted. Well, upon restart when it got to the OS being loaded the mouse and keyboard will not work. Tried using the old ps2 mouse and keyboard, nada there too. Switched usb ports a few times and still nothing. OS: WINDOWS XP HOME, GRAPHICS: RADEON HD 5450, MB: BIOSTAR NF4-A9A, KEYBOARD AND MOUSE: LOGITECH CORDLESS

A:no mouse or keyboard

It's likely that pop damaged the motherboard. Just because the PC passes POST and Windows boots to the Desktop, doesn't mean the system hardware is okay.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-mouse-or-keyboard.986138/
Relevancy 44.29%

Hi TSF I have been using a wireless keyboard and mouse since christmas The adapter broke on it so until i could get another one i switched to my wired keyboard and wired mouse When i start up my computer i can use my keyboard to mouse! Keyboard and do like f for safe mode and suff of the nature but after the windows loading screen windows xp with the bar moving from left to right Keyboard and mouse! on the loading screen its like hte keybard freezes Keyboard and mouse! and i cant use my num lock caps lock etc i know this bc the lights dont flash on and off And when my desktop loads up and everything my mouse and keyboard arnt functional If u need any specs let me know bc they are on my computer but the wireless keyboard and mouse i was using was Intellitype pro made by microsoft Please do all u can to help Nick PS i am on my labtop right now

A:Keyboard and mouse!

Boot into Safe Mode and go to Add Remove Programs and remove the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/keyboard-and-mouse-404012.html
Relevancy 44.29%

We just got a new laptop and with Vista loaded on it. My husband added the software for a left-handed mouse and now we can't even log in any longer. Everything is frozen and we have no idea how to resolve this issue. Can anyone help?

Thank you,

DaNa

A:Mouse and keyboard

Hello DaNa, and welcome to Vista Forums.

You might see if doing a System Restore at boot using a restore point dated before this happened may fix it for you.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/259034-mouse-keyboard.html
Relevancy 44.29%

I lost my computer to a blue screen. An IT guy got it running, but the
first time I booted from home, It went into this boot loop. I was
able to get to a command prompt and run some type of diagnostics.
This got me out of the loop, but when I now boot and get to
the password screen, my mouse and keyboard don't work and I can't
get any further.

I can boot from a separate diagnostic program and the mouse and keyboard work as long as the diagnostic program is running. Once I
leave it and continue the boot process, the mouse and keyboard quit
working again. They both plug into a usb port.

Any suggestions? Thanks

A:mouse & Keyboard

My son is having this issue with his computer, I think I am going to reload it, but you might want to try getting a PS2 mouse and keyboard. In the device manager he is missing the mouse drivers, by the way his keyboard does work. I tried to run SFC /scannow, but nothing changed. Hope this helps.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-keyboard.845629/