Windows Support Forum

Realtech HD Audio Rear Mic Option Grayed Out in Mixer

Q: Realtech HD Audio Rear Mic Option Grayed Out in Mixer

Hi,

I have Intel DH77KC, Windows 7 64bit installed, Realtech HD audio, Everything was working fine .. I don't know what happened, last night I plugged my headphone and try to chat with my friend but, mic was not working, its weird, anyhow I noticed that in mixer every thing is good but rear microphone jack is grayed out, I think that is causing the issue.. I don't know why is so, I checked my headphone on my laptop and mic worked fine there, is something wrong with my pc hardware or what is going on please guys I need ur help.

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Realtech HD Audio Rear Mic Option Grayed Out in Mixer

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Realtech HD Audio Rear Mic Option Grayed Out in Mixer

When did this happen? If you know roughly the time period, you can do a system restore to just before that period and that should fix it if it is software based. Also have a look in the Real tech audio 'control panel' and the Windows sound one in case something got disabled.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtech-hd-audio-rear-mic-option-grayed-out-in-mixer.194445/
Relevancy 92.02%

Hi I changed motherboard for ASrock GV-GS FX and installed windows Problem Rear audio panel not working if I plug a headset I don't hear sound mic is not recongnized If I plug in front panel I hear LOW sound mic not recongnized Mic just doesnt move any green bar nor generates audible sound in windows recorder Rear panel analogic is always grayed in out Def Mic High grayed not rear Realtek working frontpanel, Audio, out no matter Realtek High Def Audio, Mic not working in frontpanel, rear grayed out what In audio properties I can pick front panel but microphone is like dead works ok in other pc Bios tried enabling both front and rear and variations like just one of both in quot auto quot and so on Nothing improves Drivers tested several I'm using those provided with motherboard Realtek High Def Audio, Mic not working in frontpanel, rear grayed out Motherboard connections everything looks good tried even disconnecting front panel and using jumpers on audio but even in that case I can't get the rear panel active Finally I activated all kind of devices to see if I can make some work looks like this Volume tested help

A:Realtek High Def Audio, Mic not working in frontpanel, rear grayed out

Hello and welcome Fernando is this the driver you are using for the board
ASRock > N68C-GS FX (second down from top) ? and you might even need to dothe chipset driver too

If you are then maybe the board has a fault mate.

The other suggestion I would make but it would only give you the back panel option is a sound card I use the Asus Xonar DG and it ha a very good GUI for mixing and such. Sound Cards and Digital-to-Analog Converters - Xonar DG - ASUS

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/336286-realtek-high-def-audio-mic-not-working-frontpanel-rear-grayed-out.html
Relevancy 83.85%

Hello friends i really really need your help in this one i just bought LOGITECH x- Speaker system when i go to quot Realtek HD Audio manager quot and choose quot speaker quot the quot rear pair quot is grayed out Here is a picture Now i know this if i change it to then the quot rear pair quot will appear and i will be able to preform the test and hear sound B-U-T grayed is HD "rear pair" audio Realtek 5.1 speaker out --- gt when i will play movies divx mkx bluray ect' i don't hear the people talking it's like the wrong sound configuration information goes Realtek HD audio 5.1 speaker "rear pair" is grayed out to the Realtek HD audio 5.1 speaker "rear pair" is grayed out speakers it will seem the people talking coms from the sub-woofer and again really really dim the rear speakers will work but very low even when i put it on full volume any idea how to set up correctly the sound so even if i am on the sound will go to the speakers as and send the right information to each speaker Thanks

A:Realtek HD audio 5.1 speaker "rear pair" is grayed out

I believe this is because in the Realtek HD audio world, the surround speakers are sides, not rears. In a 5.1 config, tick the sides checkbox and plug your black audio cable (rears) into the grey input.

As an alternative to plugging black jack to grey input, you can right click the black input in the "Analog back panel" graphic and "Retask" that input to sides.

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/268067-realtek-hd-audio-5-1-speaker-rear-pair-grayed-out.html
Relevancy 71.81%

So... My audio drivers have been crashing my pc recently and I tried updating the drivers to no avail and ended up just removing my soundcard. I have an ASUS suoreme-fx rev.1.04g card and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction to fixing this problem.

A:Realtech HD Audio and WC3

How about posting your complete computer specs?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtech-hd-audio-and-wc3.116474/
Relevancy 70.95%

HI
I have just purchased an advent computer using vista home premium. I has come with a Realtech HD AUdio manager. The problem is that i have stuff on my computer that I would like to re record onto cool edit. Realtech does only has tabs for speakers and microphone. It will not pick up an internal line in order to record onto cool edit. Have I got the bottom of the range audio manager??? My old computer had a great one that worked fine. Can anyone help it not to fix this one, what is a good one to get.

Cheers Billy

A:Realtech hd audio manager

You are looking for the stereo mix control. Vista has hidden it. Gimme 5 minutes and ill dig it up for you, although it may not solve your problem. I had the same issue not too long ago on my friends desktop. We found and enabled the stereo mix, but still could not record internally.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/realtech-hd-audio-manager.802900/
Relevancy 70.09%

ok so i have my mic plugged into the mic port on my pc

but what other people hear is exactly what i am hearing in my headsets

its not quiet or anything its like im acting as a mirror to the sound any hep would b apreciated

thanks

A:my mic doesnt work with realtech hd audio

Did you install the drivers for the onboard sound?
Did you update the drivers?
Is the MIC turn on or disabled.
Check the control panel for sound features
Or right click on the speaker next to the clock
click on options then advance control
click on properties then Recordings make sure it turn on..

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/my-mic-doesnt-work-with-realtech-hd-audio.80398/
Relevancy 69.66%

I am trying to install pinnacle studio 16 ultimate in windows 8. They say it is compatible however I am not getting any sound in the programme. The helpline says I need to turn on sound for this programme in something called volume mixer or audio mixer. Where and how do I find this in Windows 8. I am getting desperate as I cannot find my way around windows 8 as it does not seem intuitive to me. Just difficult!!! Please any one Help!!!!

A:help i cant find volume mixer / audio mixer in windows 8

Is your sound generally working but just not for this program? Anyway, go to your start page and just type "volume" (without the quotes). You do not need to type into a search box or anything else... just be on that page and a menu will pop up. Then, click on the options boxed in red and your "mixer" will pop up:

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/22358-help-i-cant-find-volume-mixer-audio-mixer-windows-8-a.html
Relevancy 69.66%

hi there is there another driver which i can use other than the realtech hd getting a crackle like an old record tried all the usual stuff roll back. up date driver but ever time it just comes back and i am not over clocking or anything just a fresh install of 7 and goodby vista any help please
direct links to drivers or problems would be great

thanks colin

A:realtech hd audio driver problems crackles

Did you ever get that fixed i have the exact problem ?
Dan

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/58793-realtech-hd-audio-driver-problems-crackles.html
Relevancy 68.8%

It shows my front jacks. But when I plug in my headset nothing pops up, and I can't manually click the jack. Having to pull out my entire computer every time I want to plug in my headset it really really annoying, which is the whole reason I got jacks on the front of my computer...now they don't work?

A:Realtech HD Audio Manager not working with front jacks

Originally Posted by Megz

It shows my front jacks. But when I plug in my headset nothing pops up, and I can't manually click the jack. Having to pull out my entire computer every time I want to plug in my headset it really really annoying, which is the whole reason I got jacks on the front of my computer...now they don't work?

Hi Megz,

Welcome to the Forum,

You need to check that the front speakers are connected to the motherboard. There are up two connectors one is for HD (mine is yellow) and the other for AC97. You now need to Enter the Bios and check that Front Panel Audio is selected to the same HD or AC97
I hope this helps

Pooch

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/216094-realtech-hd-audio-manager-not-working-front-jacks.html
Relevancy 65.36%

I recently had a problem which was my windows op screen remained black..but I had a splash screen..its fixed. But now when I go to turn off the computer.. I click start, turn off computer, then I notice the stand by option is grayed out..but not so with turn off or restart....any ideas?

Relevancy 64.5%

Hi, I have been searching everywhere for the solution to this problem and couldn't find it. I have a Samsung QX410 Laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit. Under Power Options > Change Plan Settings > Change advanced power settings > Sleep > Allow Hybrid Sleep, The dropdown menu to select Yes or No for on battery and plugged in are greyed out. They are stuck on "On" and cannot be disabled, even when I click "Change settings that are currently unavailable". When I navigate to Hybrid Sleep, it says Your power plan information isn't available. Any suggestions on how to disable hybrid sleep is greatly appreciated. I really want my computer to sleep faster. Right now it's taking 30 seconds or more to fall asleep but only 3-4 seconds to wake.

A:Hybrid Sleep Option Grayed Out

Hi and Welcome to SevenForums,

Lets check your hibernation state. Please follow these steps:

1. Click Start Orb, in the search box type cmd
2. Right-click on cmd, and choose the option "Run as administrator"
3. In the cmd window that opens, type powercfg -a

Post the resultant output here.

Regards,
Golden

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/155892-hybrid-sleep-option-grayed-out.html
Relevancy 64.5%

I have a 5GB unallocated space I want to add to my main partition. However, any tool I've tried doesn't let me...

Screenshot here:
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6650/22009813.png

Window's tool is just grayed out...

Anyone able to help? I'll give you a cookie if you do! *looks for cookies*

A:Option to extend partition is grayed out

You can only extend the volume adding adjacent unallocated space.

The easiest way, if the partitions have nothing on them would be simply delete them, expand the one you want and remake the partitions.
Or if possible & they have some DATA, move that DATA to another drive temporarily then delete resize,remake.

Otherwise maybe try extending and shrinking the volumes next to the unallocated after the target partition, choosing to leave the Unallocated space BEFORE the partiton.

Now about these cookies?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/72022-option-extend-partition-grayed-out.html
Relevancy 64.5%

Hi.

I am trying to extend Partition C using the unallocated space.
When I right click on C, the "Extend Volume" shows grayed out.
When I right click on D, the "Extend Voume" shows available.

How do I do get that option available to extend C ?

Bonus question: how do I do to get completely rid off D? I do not need it, but I am afraid that if I delete it then I will have problems booting up my PC

Thanks in advanced!

A:How do I get extend Partition C ? Option grayed out

Quote: Originally Posted by Hamlet

Hi.

I am trying to extend Partition C using the unallocated space.
When I right click on C, the "Extend Volume" shows grayed out.
When I right click on D, the "Extend Voume" shows available.

How do I do get that option available to extend C ?

Bonus question: how do I do to get completely rid off D? I do not need it, but I am afraid that if I delete it then I will have problems booting up my PC

Thanks in advanced!

You won't be able to extend the C: Partition to the left using the windows built in disk management. Only to the right.
If you want to extend to the left you will need to use a 3rd party Partition tool. Minitool partition wizard free will do the job.
I would advise taking a full backup/system image before moving the Windows partition. And have a 7 system repair disc on hand too. Also disable system restore before moving the partition. You can enable this again afterwards. When the windows partition moves to the left, the old system restore points will point to the old partition and won't work.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/382708-how-do-i-get-extend-partition-c-option-grayed-out.html
Relevancy 64.5%

I have an Excel worksheet that I want to sort. I highlight the area to be sorted and click on data. The entire menu bar is grayed out.

What am I doing wrong?

Relevancy 64.5%

Hi guys,

Something is conflicting with my being able to restart Windows Security Center.

I don't run Norton or McCaffe.

I run windows 7232 090610-1900
64 bit
EST NOD32 and OutPost firewall
I have adaware installed.

My Action center flag is in the tray with a little red x on it.

I tried Run/services.msc to restart the service but its grayed out as an option.

How can I learn whats conflicting?

Thnaks in advanced for ant tips

A:in services.msc - Security Option to grayed Out

Hi Sands2, welcome to the forums.

What exactly is the message in Windows Action Center? This may help us solve the issue more efficiently

http://www.sevenforums.com/system-security/17744-services-msc-security-option-grayed-out.html
Relevancy 63.64%

Lock The Taskbar option is checked and is grayed out (disabled).
Please help me to reactivate it!
Thanks.

Relevancy 63.64%

hi iv been looking on the internet on how to install a new video card for my 865G chipset, which has a built in video card (BOO, HISS, GET OUT OF MY COMPUTER!!!) and iv seen that i have to disable the built in card in the bios setup, so i do that, but when i press F10 to save, it just beeps, then when i go to the actual menu option to save, it is grayed out, and next to the menu option of saving it says diasbled, so could someone please help me and tell me how to enable saving?

A:Option to save bios settings is grayed out, HELP PLEASE!!!

Whats the make and model of the computer. Same computers have a jumper that needs to be changed to allow changes to the BIOS. Or does your BIOS ask for a password when you access it?

FYI, some boards will automatically disable the onboard graphics when you add in a separate video card and connect the monitor to it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/option-to-save-bios-settings-is-grayed-out-help-please.631100/
Relevancy 63.64%

Here is the problem With management is REFORMATTING, out disk grayed Help option in I have run a windows repair twice and no luck either time Help With REFORMATTING, option is grayed out in disk management After the first repair the computer worked fine until I installed SP and lost the taskbar and couldn t fix that you can view that thread here http forums techguy org windows-nt- -xp -solved-no-taskbar-start-menu html After the recent repair everything went fine until I tried to install SP again I will start the computer and windows will load Everything is fine until the login screen appears windows XP home ed The screen lasts for about seconds and then it goes BSOD Help With REFORMATTING, option is grayed out in disk management If a windows repair won t fix it I am thinking of just doing a complete reformat I have everything backed up program files etc When I went to Computer Management and then Disk Management and right clicked on C the format option is grayed out I also noticed something While there should be two partitions correct me if I m wrong under the C drive one for the main drive and one for Help With REFORMATTING, option is grayed out in disk management the cache there is just the main drive Could this possibly be creating a problem Computer info is as follows -Dell inspiron notebook -Windows XP home ed SP because I just did a windows repair and don t have SP on disk -onboard b wireless card has caused many problems in the past wouldn t put this one past it-when I have restarted after BSOD or crash and sent the error report the web pop-up site cites the card and or card drivers as the problem I appreciate any insight and help that you guys can give me as I have spent hours on this problem and just want to be done with it Thanks for your suggestions nbsp

Relevancy 63.64%

I was trying to make a direct connection between my 2 computers using this method (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/305621) but on my laptop, the option for "connect directly to another computer" is grayed out. How do I enable this? I enabled network file sharing option but the button is still grayed out.

A:Connect directly to another computer option is grayed out

You need a cross-over network cable (I always get this confused !)
Then just run NetSetup (you can also create a floppy network install disk with this method)

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/connect-directly-to-another-computer-option-is-grayed-out.105458/
Relevancy 63.21%

My front USB slots work and every connector on the rear works fine yet when
i plug headphones into the front audio jack and nothing is detected.

My Bios are updated to the latest version, i have also tried switching to AC97 but makes no difference. Swapping between HDMI and s/pdif doesn't also does nothing.

The case is a fairly cheap case being a SHAW GT-M2 although it is new.

I have a dual boot of Windows 7 and OSX Lion the front doesn't work with either.

All drivers are up to date with no yellow ! in device manager

A:No front Panel audio detected but Rear Audio works on Asus P8H 61-M LX

Check to make sure that the front panel audio cable is actually plugged into the audio header on the motherboard. If the motherboard has HD audio and the front panel has a plug marked HD-Audio, then plug that into the motherboard. Make sure that it is correctly lined up, otherwise the front panel won't work correctly.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/243957-no-front-panel-audio-detected-but-rear-audio-works-asus-p8h-61-m-lx.html
Relevancy 63.21%

I'm having a strange problem in my HTPC Audio is coming perfectly fine out from the S PDIF coaxial output and it's normally connected only that way to the receiver but now for other reasons rear Realtek output on from fine nothing S/PDIF, audio, audio ALC889 I also need to connect it using a mm to a small mixer So in the sound manager Realtek ALC889 audio, audio fine on S/PDIF, nothing from rear output I changed the output to the quot Speakers quot and in fact the Realtek sound manager detects Realtek ALC889 audio, audio fine on S/PDIF, nothing from rear output that a cable is plugged into that output and shows me the dialog where it's selected Problem is nothing comes out I know it's not the mm to RCA cable because I plugged in my phone played some music and I can hear it just fine Realtek ALC889 audio, audio fine on S/PDIF, nothing from rear output But the rear speaker green output puts out no sound at all as I also tested it plugging headphones On the Sound Windows panel where you can select the playback device I can see the volume level move up and down when I'm playing any media file as well as in the Volume Mixer If I switch back to the S PDIF output and change the input in my receiver audio is coming just fine I haven't tried the front outputs because they are not connected The motherboard has HD Audio but the case has AC connectors so I never cared to connect them because I don't use them I know the rear green output worked at some point because I remember having a pair of computer speakers connected to it a few years ago This is a Gigabyte GA- FXA-UD rev motherboard with an AMD T and GB of RAM with Windows Home Premium The installation is about two months old with the drivers from back then and the latest audio driver on the Gigabyte website is from so this driver is the latest available I tried rebooting the machine just in case but it didn't help Any idea what this could be Did a power surge selectively fried the analog part of the audio chipset It is connected to a surge protector I built this computer myself and I'm always very careful to tie every cable and not leave them loose inside the case Thanks Sebastian

A:Realtek ALC889 audio, audio fine on S/PDIF, nothing from rear output

I found out after a while. In the popup dialog when a cable is plugged in, I had selected "Rear speaker out" mistakenly thinking it was talking about the rear output, not the rear speakers in a 5.1 speaker setting. Changing to "Front speaker out" solved the problem.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/317104-realtek-alc889-audio-audio-fine-s-pdif-nothing-rear-output.html
Relevancy 63.21%

I made a text file Hidden when I created it. Now I want it to be Unhidden but the option is grayed out. (It's a desktop.ini I learned how to make so I can have folder backgrounds in XP like I used to have in 98 SE - it works great, by the way!) I tried deleting it and remaking it again from scratch. But the option is still grayed out. I've made tons of these desktop.inis for lots of other folders. They all allow Unhidden with no problem - this is the only one that is grayed out.

It's just a couple of clicks to un-hide it...but it's just getting my goat why I can't do it.

A:[SOLVED] Option to uncheck my Hidden file grayed out

The +s attribute likely got set somehow as well.

Unset them both from the command prompt: attrib "c:\path\file" -h -s

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-option-to-uncheck-my-hidden-file-grayed-out.230524/
Relevancy 63.21%

Hi guys,

I need your help please...

I have a 2 different drives C & D (both ntfs) on my laptop. D is mainly used for back-up (family pics, important files etc...) in case C needs a re-install (winxp pro)!

Anyway, I have a personal login (with password as administrator), but I also have a guest login enabled (w/no pass) in case friends want to use my laptop.

The issue is when a friends log in they're able to see all my drives and folders!!! I want to make D private, but under sharing the option to make it private is grayed out!

Can you please help?

Thanks in advc!

A:[SOLVED] Drive or folder private option grayed out!

You cannot make a drive private, You can only make a folder Private and it must be under your User Name under C:\Documents and Settings\YourUserName (ex) My Documents, My Music etc. Then the Private check box will be available.
You can Encrypt folders outside of your user profile name in XP, but not a whole drive, without 3rd party software. You can encrypt an External drive using Windows 7 and and it will remain encrypted in XP, but you can't change any of the files until you return it to Windows 7.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-drive-or-folder-private-option-grayed-out-636331.html
Relevancy 63.21%

I am trying to use the Files and Settings Transfer Wizard to move information between two computer running XP Pro and on the same LAN. FASTWiz seems to run on the source computer with no problem until it gets to the screen for selecting the transfer method. The second choice (Network) is grayed out, which is the method I would prefer to use.

Both computers are able to log in the user to the company domain managed on a server running SBS 2003. Is the problem due to both computers being connected to a domain? If so, is there a way to run the wizard over the LAN or should I just use an external USB HD?

Relevancy 63.21%

I have mysteriously lost my Verizon internet connection. Verizon says to refer to Microsoft. Here is the problem:

When I go to the make New Connection wizard in Network Connections, I get the wizard, and when I get to the panel with three options, the option that is chosen is "Connect Using a Broadband Connection that is Already On." The other two options are grayed out and cannot be accessed!!

The Verizon technician said that the SECOND option must be checked ("Connect using a broadband connection that requires a user name and password") in order to install the Verizon software. BUT...as I said, this option cannot be accessed: it is grayed out.

Please, can someone help me. How do I gain access to this option?

A:Important Option Grayed Out in New Internet Connection Wizard

My friend had disabled a vital services in services management! All is now working properly.
Thanks, forum members!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/important-option-grayed-out-in-new-internet-connection-wizard.156049/
Relevancy 62.35%

I just built an HTPC wiith Vista SP and am having a problem I have a DFI LanParty X -T H motherboard and a VisionTek Radeon HD Video card with HD audio I have an HDMI cable going to my Sony AV receiver and all I get is Stereo Audio The subwoofer never comes out of standby nor does the AV receiver indicate anything but a stereo input I have the RealTek HDMI audio device installed and it says it is with option HD4870 Surround Grayed out HDMI and Sound connection working properly under Device Manager Under properties all that is offered is Stereo speakers Surround Sound is shown as an option but it is grayed out and not selectable All drivers are up to date as of two days ago and I have the on-board sound of the motherboard disabled in its BIOS Other Surround Sound option Grayed out with HD4870 and HDMI connection HDMI devices such as my XBOX do surround sound through the Sony AV receiver VisionTek support Surround Sound option Grayed out with HD4870 and HDMI connection told me to install the HDMI RealTek driver but that's all the help they've been able to give me If anyone has some additional insight on this it would be most appreciated Thank you

A:Surround Sound option Grayed out with HD4870 and HDMI connection

Honestly I think that HDMI can sometimes be flaky. I know you said the 360 works fine, but a PC is another animal entirely. I've Never used a HDMI connection to carry BOTH vid/sound FOR THE PC (will run HDMI for vid, but always run separate sound).

If your PC is close to the AV receiver.....A suggestion just to test is -- enable the MB sound and run a cable from the MB to your receiver (digital Optical [toslink] OR coax digital) if you have it, or you can do 3.5mm analog with a Y cable that is 3.5mm to RCA.

How To Connect Your PC to Your Home Stereo or Home Theater | Hardware Secrets

See if that works & then you know the bottleneck is the HDMI somehow & maybe drivers will fix it later, but for now you have (separate) sound that works.

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/213080-surround-sound-option-grayed-out-hd4870-hdmi-connection.html
Relevancy 61.92%

In using Windows Live Mail (W-7 Pro) I cannot attach a URL to selected text in the body of the email. I highlight the text and select INSERT/HYPERLINK. The HYPERLINK selection appears grayed out. No action of any kind is apparent. Thanks.

San Diego, CA

A:Cannot attach hyperlink to text in Windows Live Mail; option grayed.

I don't use Windows Live Mail so this might not be the problem.

Be sure the format of the email you are composing is not "Plain Text", it should be HTML.

Just a wild guess!

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/232790-cannot-attach-hyperlink-text-windows-live-mail-option-grayed.html
Relevancy 61.49%

hi guys pretty new here so take it easy plz lol i have problems regarding hdmi audio & rear no jack No audio from audio when i upgraded my pc No audio from rear jack & no hdmi audio i added a okish motherboard but i wanted sound from my front panel so i took the jumper cap off the prongs for audio but now i have added some desktop speakers and want to plug them into the back of my pc but cannot remember which prongs No audio from rear jack & no hdmi audio to put the caps back on anyone any ideas plz now the hard one i have a sapphire radeon hd GB graphics card inserted into my pci-e x slot on my motherboard and have a lcd monitor connected on the vga port and a full hd tv monitor connected via HDMI port to hdmi port on tv the picture is class when i have movies playing or game running but i dont have any sound what so ever if i want to watch a film i have to connect my tv to my graphics card via the vga port and watch it like that pointless having it connected via hdmi if i have no sound i have been trying since december to get it working but to no avail what i have tried i did a fresh install of winxp installed all drivers needed installed ati drivers from g c driver cd then installed ati hdmi audio driver from amd site then the realtek hdmi driver and the microsoft uaa driver and guess what no hdmi audio next i formatted and the installed windows vista did the same except the uaa driver as this was not required and still no sound from hdmi lastly i installed windows home premium installed the latest ati drivers and the ati hdmi driver and still no sound from hdmi on all o s there has been NO option in the sound properties to choose hdmi audio as default it just does not appear no then heres what im thinking does the motherboard need to be hd or should the graphics card be enough also i was informed from ati and sapphire support guy that i dont need a dvi dongle to connect hdmi cable to as the graphics card as a hdmi port is on the card itself i should just connect card to tv hdmi to hdmi i have no option in my bios to turn on off hdmi audio this is what makes me think the motherboard need to be hd please help cause im soooooo fed up having to watch my hd movies via the vga cable thanks alot for reading and extra thanks for helping

A:No audio from rear jack & no hdmi audio

I'm pretty certain that there is a cable that you have to connect from your sound card to your gfx card...

Sound over HDMI from GPU

If you have a Radeon HD 4xxx series or newer it should be setting up your HDMI by itself, though you may need a driver from the website. http://ati.amd.com

Also, check to make sure that when you're hooking up to your TV via HDMI that your sound options have HDMI/S-PDIF as default...

Quote:
In your sound control, located in the control panel, be sure that the hdmi device is set as the default. The hdmi device choice will be there if you're plugged up to your hdtv.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/78842-no-audio-rear-jack-no-hdmi-audio.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Hi Have a machine with a wave error No Audio kernel audio mixer MS - Rhino i G-M E Pentium Main Board - its fitted with a Soundblaster Live bit sound card After giving no problems since purchased with this configuration last year the sound has stopped working and there are problems with Windows Device manager being unable to load drivers for an unknown device I have attached screenshots of device manager and the hardware install screens Thinking No Audio - MS kernel wave audio mixer error there was a conflict between the onboard card and the sound blaster No Audio - MS kernel wave audio mixer error i removed the soundblaster totally and reinstalled the Mainboard driver video driver and sound card drivers from your website There was no success here so i disabled the onboard sound totally in BIOS and tried reinstalling the soundblaster and its software having previously uninstalled all soundblaster support Spoke to the Hardware supplier - they reckon they ve seen this before - and the way to solve it to reinstall XP - which i can do but thought there may be a simpler way and less time consuming way Any thoughts please nbsp

Relevancy 58.05%

I have a problem with the Realtek HD Audio. I just installed Windows 7, and configured my audio settings for all my 4 speakers, 2 front and 2 rear. The test was successful, from Realtek HD Audio Manager.
But I was just playing a song on iTunes and there was no sound coming from the rear speakers. I went opened the Audio manager again and checked the settings, and they were fine. I even tested all four speakers and I could hear those BEEPS or whatever from them, but the song only played through the fron speakers.

I went through forum, and found out there's an update to the driver. I just installed it, but it got worse. It doesn't support the 4 speaker settings, all I see is a speaker setting for STEREO. What do I do now, re-install the old driver again?

And what should I do about no sound coming from my rear speakers?

Thanks guys, and please help! =(

A:Realtek HD Audio No Rear Sound

Hi check to see if you have the latest drivers installed.

Realtek Sound Drivers
Realtek

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/12750-realtek-hd-audio-no-rear-sound.html
Relevancy 58.05%

My rig-
Amd Fx6300 processor
MSI 970a-g43 Mobo.

I previously had gigabyte ga-78lmt-usb3 mobo and I suffered from one sided audio from both the panels, I replaced that board thrice but still the same. So I shifted to MSI 970a-g43 but here I get one sided audio at the back panel whereas the front side i.e. the cabinets panel works completely fine. I tried all the basic stuff like re installing drivers, default playback. Please help.

A:One sided audio from rear panel.

Have you tried a diffrent pair of head phones

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/345397-one-sided-audio-rear-panel.html
Relevancy 58.05%

As above.

I have a 4.1 surround system that I've been told can work with just the 3 port motherboard sound (red-green-blue ports), but the only sounds are coming out of the rear right speaker. Which is still screwy because it's activating RR when it should be coming out of RL.

I believe I have it set up correctly:

Green jack => Green port (front speakers)
Black jack => Blue port (rear speakers)
Red jack => Red port (subwoofer)

This is what it looks like from the Speakers properties window:

I do have "Disable front panel jack detection" marked, so it shouldn't be trying to play the front speakers through the headphones jack. But I'm thinking that might be the problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

A:4.1 audio only coming out of rear right speaker

Do you have the speakers configured in the Sound Panel/Playback? Click to highlight your speakers and then click the Configure button in the lower left of the panel.

In my setup, 4.1 is not an option, and may not be in yours so the 4.1 may never work completely right. 5.1 (or 7.1) is what is normally used, not the older 4.1 systems.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/198173-4-1-audio-only-coming-out-rear-right-speaker.html
Relevancy 58.05%

i have a sabertooth fx r mother board with a Creative Inspire M - Channel Speaker issues rear channel audio System Today My auxiliary rear rear channel audio issues black cable's tip broke off inside my rear black auxiliary jack I used a metal skewer to try to get it out finally i used a ink cartridge from a pen to get it out i used a dab of glue to glue the tip back on the black auxiliary jack after a hour or of drying i plugged in my audio cables into my channel rear audio ports and all my speakers work except the rear left one my rear right one works fine i switched the speakers to see if it was them but it wasn't Do you think my audio port on my mother board is broken from me trying to get the tip out cause only one rear speaker is getting sound the other rear speaker works fine and it uses the same black optical port or do you think its just the speakers since the rear optical tip broke off and i had to glue it back on the tip fell off again and i plugged it in with the tip missing off the black rear audio cable with the same results im worried which part is broken hopefully its the speakers could the tip breaking off the black rear auxiliary mm jack cause this issue im not sure what its purpose even is

A:rear channel audio issues

It is most likely the plug that you fixed. Gluing back on probably is not making electrical contact. You will have to replace the plug.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/328877-rear-channel-audio-issues.html
Relevancy 58.05%

My computer is a Dell Dimension 2400. The output audio jack in the rear will intermittently cause a loud hum when I connect to my stereo, which goes away when you wiggle the connector in the jack. Headphones connected to the same jack are fine. I just invested in a new Monster cable. Strangely, I also just noticed that the hum will also be affected if I jiggle the power strip. I am comfortable soldering surface mounted parts. How can I fix this? Can I get a replacement part?

Thanks!
~Nemea

A:Rear Audio Jack Loud Hum

You might want to pwer the computer down and run a pipe cleaner with some isopropyl alchohol on
it to clean the contacts.
You also might be able to use a small jewlers screw driver to bend the contacts out slightly.
Be careful when doing this.
You are getting a buzz because the ground is not contacting properly.
I have a front port with the same problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/rear-audio-jack-loud-hum.670635/
Relevancy 58.05%

Hello Everyone Last week I was changing my Graphiccard a few times to test another one and finally installed my old one back in After I restarted my Computer all rear audio jacks as well as the front audio jacks stopped all Rear Audio Working at Jack Not working I can safely say that it is not an issue with my Speakers I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Realtek HD Audio drivers numerous times everytime getting different results Sometimes the Speakers are not visible at all on the choose audio output screen and sometimes they are but they never seem to work My Headset Connected via USB and my Monitor speakers Connected via Dvi to HDMI Cable work fine There is also at all times the Realtek Digital Output listed which I don't know the use of Inside the Realtek Audio Manager i can only choose options for the digital Output When i chose to disable the front jack recognition inside the Manager the speakers would show up but the test sound didnt give any sound whatsoever However when plugging in headphones to the front green jack the speakers started a deep humming sound I could even control the volume of this sound with my computer Rear Audio Jack Not Working at all volumesettings Here the front jacks arent visible because i disabled them without any progress in the bios I also had a look at the cables connecting the front jacks with the mothereboard and made sure there was no loose contact The speakers are connected to the green audio jack The volume on both the speakers and the pc is turned on Before the change everything was working fine Is there any way without buying a soundcard that can fix my issue

A:Rear Audio Jack Not Working at all

If you have HDMI cable connected to the PC, Windows will automatically set the HDMI as default audio playback device and in that case the regular PC (Realtek in your case) audio out jacks will be disabled.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/37649-rear-audio-jack-not-working-all.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi all,
I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Window 8.1. My desktop has a front audio and mic jack and also a rear audio and mic jack. While watching movies , I connect my rear jack to a large set of speakers and for better voice clarity I plug in earphones onto the front audio panel. This setup was working fine in Windows8.1 and below. But now after upgrading, if I plug in rear audio jac, I loose the sound in the front and vice versa. Kindly help.
In addition, during the fresh install of Windows 10, I did not install any drivers for monitor, default inbuilt sound card of motherboard,inbuilt lan card,etc. Do I need to install these as they seem to be functioning except well except for the audio part which I mentioned above.

A:Front and Rear Audio cannot be used simultaneously !

This was resolved by installing latest Realtek Audio Codecs for Windows 10

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/55733-front-rear-audio-cannot-used-simultaneously.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hello, I recently bought a new PC and I've immediately run into an audio problem that I can't figure out. I'm getting no sound at all from the rear audio jack. I'm getting sound from the front jack, and the rear mic jack works. When I plug something into the rear jack, a message pops up acknowledging that there is something there. When I've checked the sound settings while plugged into the rear jack, the equaliser is moving, indicating that it IS receiving sound. But nothing is coming out when I plug headphones or speakers in. I can rule out a fault with the speakers and headphones, since they work just fine coming from the front. All of the drivers are up to date. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

A:No sound from rear audio jack

Hi there @PrimoFigs, I hope you find your Support Forum experience a positive one! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts and other support personnel. I understand that you are not getting sound from your speakers when plugged into the rear audio out ports. I am happy to give you a hand with this. Have you tried to connect another device to that port whether it is a different set of speakers or ear buds , headphones just to test if any of them work? Is anything plugged into the front port at the same time? If yes, then disconnect that device, and try the back port again, and let me know if there is a change. Also give this a try: HP Desktop PCs - No Sound from the Speakers (Windows 8). Please let me know whether any of hose suggestions work for you, and if one does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Audio/No-sound-from-rear-audio-jack/td-p/5594163
Relevancy 57.19%

I have speakers plugged into the rear audio jack of my PC and (usually) a headset plugged into the front mic and earphone jacks. When I unplug the headset, I get no sound from the speakers. I've verified that the speakers work fine from other sources, and the headset gets no sound when plugged into the rear output jack.

How do I diagnose and fix this?

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/385989-rear-audio-output-doesnt-work.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I've been having this issue with Windows for about a week now which NONE of the back panel/front panel connectors (speakers, microphone) are being recognized by Realtek audio manager. The only audio input/outputs that are showing are the optical.
Troubling shooting steps I've tried (none worked):

COMPLETELY uninstall all Realtek drivers/reinstallTried using windows driversReinstall Windows 10Upgraded chipset driversfc /scannow
I called EVGA and asked for RMA but then I booted into a Ubuntu OS and all the ports work FINE. It must be a problem with windows 10.
Can you think of any other troubling shooting step I can try to fix this annoying issue? Thanks!
Screenshot of playback devices:

Screenshot of Realtek HD Audio Manager:

After looking in Device Manager under Audio inputs and outputs, I don't see any speaker/microphone listings, only the optical crap:

A:Rear audio ports always show as “Not plugged in”

I've fixed the issue my self. Somehow "Disable front panel jack detection" in the Realtek settings made all my other ports work again.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/36232-rear-audio-ports-always-show-not-plugged.html
Relevancy 57.19%

I got a brand new computer Motherboard is a Gigabyte GA- LMT-S P Operating system is Windows Professional -bit Brought it home it installed a net update and restarted and since properly audio working jack not Rear then I've had the infamous RealTek pop-up problem Keeps telling me something is plugged in then unplugged in the front jack Repeatedly And nothing seemed to stop Rear audio jack not working properly it So after much troubleshooting and even uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling and even unplugging the front jack all together I finally gave up an disabled it in the realtek manager so the bubble popups would stop happening I was much pleased by this as perhaps I could get sound now I was so wrong I plug my speakers into the rear jack and they do nothing but produce noise and static Thinking maybe the disabling had something to do with it I re-enabled the front jack but still the same problem I even told it that the front and rear were separate and to not disable the rear when the front is plugged in since it seems to want to tell me something is there when it's not Something I did notice is the fact that when I disabled the front jacks in the realtek manager both the audio and mic jacks are highlighted instead of greyed out like the rear jacks that don't have anything plugged into them No idea why but at this point whatever lol So I'm at a loss here I have no idea why it's doing what it's doing other than realtek is obviously not so great I found other topics on the pop-up problem here and through Google but all these people seemed to still be able to get sound whether through the front or rear jack and I get nothing but static I've tried different speakers and headphones they all do nothing but produce noise and static I tried playing a music file for shits and giggles thinking maybe it's just producing the noise static because nothing is playing but no Still the same thing If if matters any I tried plugging something into the front jack while it was enabled and disabled and it produces the same noise static as the rear so I'm beginning to think maybe it's something faulty on the motherboard but I don't know I don't know if I should attempt to follow the instructions in the quot Realtek HD Changing Jack output reassignments FIX quot post here I've edited registry before but it took awhile or was thinking maybe I should just get a sound card and plug it into the pci slot or maybe just run in circles and pretend that will fix it lol

A:Rear audio jack not working properly

Go to the Gigabyte web site and download the motherboard chipset drivers and the RealTek sound drivers. Install the chipset drivers first then install the RealTek and see if that helps. If not, I would contact Gigabyte about the problem.

I just built a new system with a Gigabyte Z77 UD5H motherboard. 3 weeks and so far all OK, including RealTek.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/241651-rear-audio-jack-not-working-properly.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi all,

I'm currently having trouble using the front/rear mic jacks on my computer. Working microphones plugged into either of these jacks will be recognized by the computer (through Realtek Sound Manager Connector Sensing), but no sound will be received through the mic (testing through Sound Recorder for example).

I've checked through all the sound options, and there's no indication that the mic volume is too low or muted. Is there any way to diagnose or solve this problem? I searched through the forums and couldn't find the answer, so any help is appreciated.

Here are my system specs:
AMD64 3700+, 2.21GHz
2GB RAM
Windows XP Pro
ATI Radeon X800
DFI NF4 Lanparty Ultra-D
Coolermaster Centurion case

Thanks!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mic-problems-with-front-and-rear-audio-in-jacks.626176/
Relevancy 57.19%

Since upgrading to windows 10, the rear audio jacks does not work. Since this is a media computer, not having the surround sound system working is frustrating. The left front jack works. The rear jack stopped with Windows 10

A:No sound from rear audio Jack since Windows 10

solution accepted 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Audio/No-sound-from-rear-audio-Jack-since-Windows-10/td-p/5819713
Relevancy 57.19%

I would like to seperate the front and rear audio panels on my audio card ( Dont ask model all I kn ow is it is Realtek), how would I do this? Is there a program I could download that will do this?

A:Separating Front and Rear audio panels

Is what you are asking how do you determine which plugs to use for a 5.1 channel speaker system? or how to set it so you can use it? if the latter you should look in Control Panel for something like Realtek HD Audio Manager or Realtek Audio Manager.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/separating-front-and-rear-audio-panels.946644/
Relevancy 57.19%

Hey guys I installed Audio and Jacks No Front via Rear Output the Hyper this weekend but after installation the audio stopped working Thinking that this was a hardware issue No Audio Output via Front and Rear Jacks I went back and replugged some of the cables back into the mobo to make sure they were securely in there No luck My setup other specs in profile - Phenom x - Radeon - ASRock Extreme Sound appears to work green bars move Windows doesn't detect any problems but there's no output Here's what the Sound control panel looks like Note that I do indeed have speakers headphones plugged in I also went into the Realtek HD Audio Manager to see what's going on and it lists only Digital Output None of the analog jacks appear to be active in the Manager window unless I disable front panel jack audio detection Here's what it looks like with front panel detection enabled And with front detection disabled I've done a couple of things so far - Tried headphones and speakers in front and rear audio jacks - Even tried microphone in front mic-in jack - didn't work A USB connected to front panel mic did work however - Restored BIOS to factory defaults - Disabled re-enabled onboard audio in BIOS - Installed uninstalled reinstalled audio and video drivers I've also messed around with the Realtek HD Audio Manager itself - I disabled front panel jack audio detection This added two additional in ouputs Speakers and FrontMic Neither work - Changed default device to speakers Nada - Tried enabling quot Make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously quot I even looked at the registry after checking out the Changing Jacks stickied thread in this forum but not all the jacks are listed So anyway I have no clue what the problem is other than maybe it's outputting the sound digitally via SDPIF for some reason and I can't figure out how to get Windows Realtek to detect the analog output jacks instead Help anyone

A:No Audio Output via Front and Rear Jacks

flaergr, welcome to the Seven Forums.

Might help if you set the Speakers as the default device instead of the digital one. Unless you're specifically using the optical/digital connections on the back, both the regular and front panel jacks are analogue.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/168849-no-audio-output-via-front-rear-jacks.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hello Everyone ,

I recently searching in forums to get solved my problem , but no one fix that issue . I Read many threads so i need the fix because i'm sick to see another posts from fools that they don't know anything about software's or hardware's.

So My Problem Is :

Yesterday i format my pc again , before i format my pc my audio was working fine . after the format i found an issue that my rear speakers don't work . I Check Other Speakers To See If My Speakers Broked but nothing . i connected my speakers to other pc and they working fine . I installed the drivers and everything .

Thanks.

A:Realtek HD Audio Non Working Rear Speakers

Have you checked the levels? Sometimes they get reduced to zero.
Use the slider on the side to scroll.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/182185-realtek-hd-audio-non-working-rear-speakers.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi, I'm new to the Vista forum, but I've searched for a similar problem in other threads to no avail, so here goes, I recently bought an MSI K9A2GM-FIH AMD 780G AM2+ Motherboard and am running Vista Home Premium 32bit os, I need to find a suitable rear panel connector to take the HiDef Audio from the on-board header to my AV amp. There was nothing supplied in the box and the reseller is less than helpful, any ideas where I can get an back panel connector/adapter to give me either co-ax or optical audio out from the MB?

Cheers

AndyGz

A:Rear panel HD Audio connector required

Hi Andy and welcome to the forums

I presume that this is what you mean. Have a look at the following link. Please note that there is a time limit, so you will have to be quick.

MSI Motherboard S/PDIF Digital Coa Audio Out cable - eBay (item 230290271471 end time Sep-18-08 05:13:29 PDT)

Here are some more links.

http://www.yoyotech.co.uk/product_in...31&cPath=62_64
http://www.cclonline.com/product-inf...ufacturer_id=0

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/181329-rear-panel-hd-audio-connector-required.html
Relevancy 57.19%

Hi there first of all nice job on this forum as it seems this one is one of the most active for windows help I hope you guys can help me out My problems began after I clean re-installed W My rear audio jacks are not being recognised in device manager and plugging in my headphones won't help I disabled my front jacks audio No rear from installing sound W7 after audio panels because the front and rear jacks cant be used at the same time and my rear jacks have surround sound options so I'm using those This setup has been working fine for years with me using the rear jacks for my surround sound headset Specs - Windows Ultimate x - ASRock P M PRO motherboard ASRock gt P M Pro According to ASRock Audio - CH HD Audio VIA VT S Audio Codec What I've tried to do done already - Checked volume sound ON OFF and all that basic stuff - Looked at Device Manager see screenshot - Updated windows with windows updater - Checked my headphones they still work on other devices - I enabled the on board sound in BIOS maybe I did it wrong - Downloaded the No sound from rear audio jacks after installing W7 drivers from the asrock website however No sound from rear audio jacks after installing W7 after using the setup exe for the driver and restarting No sound from rear audio jacks after installing W7 my computer it's as if nothing changed - Did the same for the drivers from the VIA website NOTE sometimes after restarting after setting up a driver I get a black screen prior to logging onto my desktop saying 'General Serial ATA Driver diskette Y N ' saying NO will restart the pc and then into the black screen with the question again YES will say that it's not possible and restart all over again Screenshots See how there's only devices listed where there I guess should be jacks listed as well This doesnt change when plugging in my headphones The fact that nothing shows up in my device manager and audio device manager is something I haven't seen yet when googling my problems Also the fact that the downloaded drivers don't seem to work bothers me maybe I'm using them wrong I usually extract them from zip files and then run setup exe I hope you guys may know what I can do next I will check this thread as often as I can to provide more information if necessary

A:No sound from rear audio jacks after installing W7

Sounds like something is amiss with the device itself or possibly the jacks themselves(possible hardware issue). But; i would try completely uninstalling all the devices that have the issues; reboot; and let windows try and reinstall them. If you have disks for any of the devices you might have to use the disc to load the drivers and then update them online if needed. If that does not work then it sounds like those jacks may have just bit the dust suddenly in which case you could try sending the board in to the manufacturer to have them fix it; or just get a new board which i know is not what you want to hear but if it comes down to that you may have to.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/326914-no-sound-rear-audio-jacks-after-installing-w7.html
Relevancy 56.76%

hi everybody,
today I'm asking about ur opinion for the best audio mixer I mean a program that mixes audio files together and adds effects and that stuff.... if anybody has used a good one before please give me the name coz I really intend to buy such a software.... thanx
ANISPINGO

Relevancy 56.76%

Hi there so today I noticed in my audio-mixer a section names name not available I searched this an saw that it was a Audio name available not Mixer common virus but I am unsure if I have a virus as mine only appeared briefly then disappeared I saw it twice today it never played anything and when I closed the audio mixer and opened it again it was gone the second time I don't recall the first time I installed Malwarebytes and ran a scan found I had some PUPs on my PC and cleared them all I did get some alerts about incoming svchost exe things from Malwarebytes but Audio Mixer name not available those were detected so I assume I'm safe I'm just unsure if I actually have a virus I ran a scan with Avast Security Essentials and Malwarebytes and I ran Rkill prior to doing the scans yes I did them seperately I'm just confused can this audio thing be a simple glitch or is it a virus Thanks a lot for your help

A:Audio Mixer name not available

Hello Ogdavid, let's look a bit farther. MiniToolBoxPlease download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes:Flush DNSReport IE Proxy SettingsReset IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsReset FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Users, Partitions and Memory size.Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run. Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.AdwCleanerPlease download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool. Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As AdministratorClick on the Scan button.AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.After the scan has finished, click on the Report button...a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.The contents of the log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, let me know about it.Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.Junkware Removal ToolPlease download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.Shut down your protection software now to avoid potential conflicts.Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".The tool will open and start scanning your system.Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.ESET Online ScannerClick here to download the installer for ESET Online Scanner and save it to your Desktop.Disable all your antivirus and antimalware software - see how to do that here.Right click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe and select Run as Administrator.Place a checkmark in YES, I accept the Terms of Use, then click Start. Wait for ESET Online Scanner to load its components.Select Enable detection of potentially unwanted applications.Click Advanced Settings, then place a checkmark in the following:Remove found threatsScan archivesScan for potentially unsafe applicationsEnable Anti-Stealth technologyClick Start to begin scanning.ESET Online Scanner will start downloading signatures and scan. Please be patient, as this scan can take quite some time.When the scan is done, click List threats (only available if ESET Online Scanner found something).Click Export, then save the file to your desktop.Click Back, then Finish to exit ESET Online Scanner.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/584539/audio-mixer-name-not-available/
Relevancy 56.76%

Hi Everyone This is my first post on this site and I want to say thank you in advance to anyone that can help me out I have been hearing a lot of random noises in the background of my computer - they sound like ads Audio "Name Available" Not Mixer or clips from a youtube channel or something "Name Not Available" Audio Mixer I've tried to research "Name Not Available" Audio Mixer it myself as best I can and have found that it is some sort of audio file infection When I go to my audio mixer it has a section for Name Not Available which apparently means my computer is infected It appears to me that the best way to get rid of this is to post on this site seeing as how I am not exactly sure where this file is or how to get rid of it I have malwarebytes anti-malware but when it does a scan it doesn't pick up any threats Thanks so much for the help I really appreciate it

A:"Name Not Available" Audio Mixer

Hi there,my name is Marius and I will assist you with your malware related problems.Before we move on, please read the following points carefully.First, read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding.Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.If you have any problems while following my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem.Do not run any other scans without instruction or add/remove software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me.Post all logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts.If I don't hear from you within 3 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed.Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean.My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.     HijackThis is not the preferred initial scanning tool in this forum. With today's malware, a more comprehensive set of logs is required to determine the presence of malware.    Scan with FRST in normal modePlease download Farbar's Recovery Scan Tool to your desktop: FRST 32bit or FRST 64bit (If not sure: Start --> Computer (right click) --> properties) Run FRST.Don´t change one of the checkboxes and hit Scan.Logfiles are created on your desktop.Poste the FRST.txt and (after the first scan only!) the Addition.txt.     Scan with aswMBRPlease download aswMBR ( 4.5MB ) to your desktop.Double click the aswMBR.exe icon, and click Run.There will be a short delay before the next dialog box comes up. Please just wait a minute or two.When asked if you'd like to "download the latest Avast! virus definitions", click Yes.Typically this is about a 100MB download so depending on your connection speed it can take a short while to download and become ready.Click the Scan button to start the scan once the update has finished downloadingOn completion of the scan, click the save log button, save it to your desktop, then copy and paste it in your next reply.Note: There will also be a file on your desktop named MBR.dat do not delete this for now. It is an actual backup of the MBR (master boot record).

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/583478/name-not-available-audio-mixer/
Relevancy 56.76%

I just reinstalled Windows XP on my toshiba laptop It was originally Windows Vista but I please audio everything, No help!! mixer, tried forgot my password and had to install windows xp because it was the only OS disk I had Anyways the sound doesn t work now I am not very smart when it comes to computers No audio mixer, tried everything, please help!! but I do know how to do some stuff I tried No audio mixer, tried everything, please help!! everything installing new driver etc I tried fixing the drivers that show a yellow question mark in the device manager but it won t fix them because I don t have the disk for those drivers Ugh I don t know what to do Field Value Computer Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Home No audio mixer, tried everything, please help!! Edition OS Service Pack Service Pack DirectX DirectX Computer Name KRISTEN User Name Kristen C Motherboard CPU Type Mobile Intel Celeron M MHz x Motherboard Name ATI SB Motherboard Chipset Unknown System Memory MB BIOS Type Phoenix Display Video Adapter ATI Radeon Xpress M RC M D Accelerator ATI Radeon Xpress M RC M Multimedia Audio Adapter ATI SB - High Definition Audio Controller Storage IDE Controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller IDE Controller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller Disk Drive FUJITSU MHV BH PL GB IDE Optical Drive HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GMA- N SMART Hard Disks Status OK Partitions C NTFS MB MB free Input Keyboard Standard -Key or Microsoft Natural PS Keyboard Mouse PS Compatible Mouse Network Network Adapter Realtek RTL Family PCI Fast Ethernet NIC Peripherals USB Controller ATI SB - USB Controller USB Controller ATI SB - USB Controller USB Controller ATI SB - USB Controller Battery Microsoft AC Adapter Battery Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery I hope this will somewhat give any of you info to help me as much as u can if not just ask and ill let you know any help is greatly appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 56.76%

recently bought a used computer. bought speakers for it but there is no audio mixer configured to the system. how do i go about finding one?? please help. thanx

A:audio mixer??

What type of sound card does it have in it? You can find out usually by going into the Control Panel/sounds Icon or into device manager to find out. Usually you can go to the Sound card website and download the diver files and the bundled software files to an extent, which should give you what you need for a mixer. If your sound is integrated on the motherboard you should be able to go to the MoBo website and down load the software you need.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/audio-mixer.125298/
Relevancy 56.76%

I turned on my moms computer last night to find that some kind of radio/add audio feed plays in the background. I though this was some sort of rootkit, or virus, but I have ran Malwarebytes (full scan), Microsoft Security Essentials (full scan), Rkill, Rouge Killer, Hitman Pro (full scan), Emisoft Emergency Scan (deep scan), and combo fix. NOTHING WORKS. So I decided to go on a forum to ask for help. Could anyone help me find out what is causing this?

A:Name Not Available In Audio Mixer?

Emsisoft Emergency Kit - Version 4.0
Last update: 1/3/2014 12:00:42 AM
User account: Tacketts-PC\Tacketts

Scan settings:

Scan type: Deep Scan
Objects: Rootkits, Memory, Traces, C:\

Detect PUPs: On
Scan archives: On
ADS Scan: On
File extension filter: Off
Advanced caching: On
Direct disk access: Off

Scan start: 1/3/2014 12:01:18 AM

Scanned 494435
Found 0

Scan end: 1/3/2014 11:05:30 AM
Scan time: 11:04:12

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/519491/name-not-available-in-audio-mixer/
Relevancy 56.76%

I am a Streamer on Twitch and I recently got a Behringer XENYX X USB Mixer and I tired streaming with it I brought audio from my xbox one to with Audio Mixer PC the mixer and then into my pc instead of using the capture card to bring the audio to the stream The problem I am having is the game audio is lagging behind the video feed I got the mixer to help me so I could hear the people on my TeamSpeak and still here the game However since the game audio is not in sync with the game video feed I still cant use the mixer as I intended Any help would be greatly appreciated I wasnt sure were to post for audio help but I figured since it was hardware PC with Audio Mixer and it was connect to my pc via usb it would be considered as such I am hoping there are some Audio Pros to help out If you need any more info please let me know Thank You

http://www.pchelpforum.com/pc-hardware/129313-pc-audio-mixer.html
Relevancy 56.76%

So on my Dell on Audio Rear In Conexant Port Disable HD Line Desktop I m trying to disable the Rear Line In under Recording Devices I have to do it either via software or via command line tools like Disable Rear Line In Port on Conexant HD Audio devcon Here is what devcon lists for me HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN F amp DEV A amp SUBSYS amp REV amp B amp amp Name Conexant HD Audio Hardware IDs HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN F amp DEV A Disable Rear Line In Port on Conexant HD Audio amp SUBSYS amp REV HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN F amp DEV A amp SUBSYS Compatible IDs HDAUDIO FUNC amp CTLR VEN amp CTLR DEV C amp VEN F amp DEV A amp REV HDAUDIO FUNC amp CTLR VEN amp VEN F amp DEV A amp REV HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN F amp DEV A amp REV HDAUDIO FUNC amp CTLR VEN amp CTLR DEV C amp VEN F amp DEV A HDAUDIO FUNC amp CTLR VEN amp VEN F amp DEV A HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN F amp DEV A HDAUDIO FUNC amp CTLR VEN amp CTLR DEV C amp VEN F HDAUDIO FUNC amp CTLR VEN amp VEN F HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN F HDAUDIO FUNC amp CTLR VEN amp CTLR DEV C HDAUDIO FUNC amp CTLR VEN HDAUDIO FUNC amp GF amp VEN F amp DEV A amp SUBSYS amp REV HDAUDIO FUNC Whenever i try to disable one hardware ID all the audio playback and recording devices get disabled My question is how does Dell detect that specific Line In Port Is it something that can be disabled via software Or do i need to contact Conexant audio

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3513/t/19984364
Relevancy 56.76%

Hey For quite a while now i've been using a pair of USB Speakers I had it set so my games came out my Manager Rear Speakers'' Realtek Audio HD HELP ''Mute speakers and my Team speak Voice chat came through my headset I recently decided to swap back to my Creative speakers but now i have an issue When i plug my speakers and headphones in the Realtek HD Audio Manager is only detecting one device Muting my speakers when my headphones are plugged in I've managed to get them both working at the same time but due to the fact it's only detecting one of them i can't organize change which programs use which I remember at one point in the past when using these that i selected ''Mute rear speakers when front pannel is in use'' but now i can't seem to find this Realtek HD Audio Manager ''Mute Rear Speakers'' HELP option I've looked at a few forums that say ''Go into Device advanced settings'' and even seen a screen shot of someone pointing out that it's at the top right on the Realtek HD Audio Manager but on mine that option is not there and nor can i find it Any and all help would be lovely Thanks lt Attached is a screen shot of what my Realtek HD Audio Manager looks like with BOTH Headphones and Speakers connected

A:Realtek HD Audio Manager ''Mute Rear Speakers'' HELP

My RealTek HD manager has a "Device Advanced Settings" option which allows how the headphone/speakers act. Yours does not appear to have this option. Some Vendors include this and others do not, and using the generic RealTek sound drivers instead of the PC Vendor (or motherboard on a custom built system) drivers does not always work or work correctly.

Using USB audio devices is a separate function and the reason it worked with the USB device.

My RealTek Manager:

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/303004-realtek-hd-audio-manager-mute-rear-speakers-help.html
Relevancy 56.76%

This just started yesterday. I installed Windows 10 two months ago, so I can't blame that. I did all the recommended in computer repair steps with drivers and the speaker icon, but the computer says that the speaker or headphones are not plugged in. They were tested and do work. There are two jacks in the front, and the speakers work through one of them. I thought maybe the sound card was fried, but with the front jack working, what gives?

A:Inspiron 545 rear audio jacks not working, but front ones do.

What model sound card--integrated or separate? Check the ports in the back again with a flashlight. Make sure you are using the light green port in the middle for the speakers. The blue and the green look very much alike. 
Brave of you to install win 10 on such an old model. 

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3513/t/19676055
Relevancy 56.76%

I'm running windows vista, with the standard realtek HD audio.
I was playing music and all the sudden it just..stopped playing. Everything is connected securely, and my speakers work if i use the front jack, but the rear jack has stopped working. I need that rear jack, and I'm wondering if its something that can be fixed by a simple driver download, or if i need to buy a brand new audio card.

Driver version: 6.0.1.5657

All the connections are secure

A:Rear audio jack suddenly stops working.

Bump - Anyone have a possible solution?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/rear-audio-jack-suddenly-stops-working.816867/
Relevancy 56.76%

I am trying to listen to both at the same time so i can hear double the kick in the bass you know? when i plug both in it mutes the rear and i can only hear the one jack in the front.
i have an Emachines windows 7 64 bit

Please if you have any feedback i will take it! greatly appreciated

A:How do I use 2 audio jacks simultaneously(front and rear)for 2 systems

BruteDubstep welcome to the Seven Forums.

Even if you can do that it won't double the bass. You want more bass in your sound you're either need to play around with the bass/EQ settings, or get a set of speakers/headphones that have more bass.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/260839-how-do-i-use-2-audio-jacks-simultaneously-front-rear-2-systems.html
Relevancy 56.76%

I have a 4.1 creative sound system and i can barelly hear the rear speakers , i can only adjust the DB Room Adjustment of the speakers if im in 5.1 OR 7.1 mode. Even then its not great

Why though not QUAD enable toom adjustment? , seems stupid to me

Also there is alot of annoying distortion through the rears
ALC889A, Vista x64, Speaker Fill = rear speakers distorted - Vista Forums
Same as in that link!

This is the same with vista

A:Poor low Rear sound - ALC890 Audio Codec

No sound through rear speakers on websites ie Youtube

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/1874-poor-low-rear-sound-alc890-audio-codec.html
Relevancy 56.76%

hey guys,

i use a couple of speakers which is plugged to the rear speaker port, I'm using windows 8 pro atm and i cant access my front panel audio port to connect my hp, so can some one suggest me an app to control the audio ports which will allow me to plug my speakers and headphone and just to make 1 audio output,

reply fast thanks

A:Front and Rear panel audio ports control

That Motherboard number of G41d3b in your System Specs indicates a Biostar board [which should have been included]. Have you checked the maker's site for any software they might have that will do that?
G41D3B :: Motherboard :: BIOSTAR

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/364915-front-rear-panel-audio-ports-control.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Windows XP home sp2
ECS K8T890-A (elitegroup)

So, I have Realtek AC97 audio(VIA?), and I have a problem.
I can't hear sound through the headphones setting, and I can only hear sound by playing Rear out on 4 channel or 6 channel or swapping the Mic for subwoofer output. My sound is lower than it should be, and even lower for audio streaming.
I've found Sound Effects/Environment to usually be part of the problem for the latter.

Can someone help me with this, please?
I don't know if this should of been posted in Sound Cards, It's integrated audio.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/realtek-audio-headphone-rear-sound-problem-384783.html
Relevancy 56.76%

My speakers are connected to the rear audio output panel and my headphone in the front audio output panel. I tried changing the setting in sound/playback devices.  I can only use my speakers as default devise. My headphone can only be set as default commucation device but not default devise (click set as default devise but nothing happens). Beats audio control setting doesn't seem like there is anything to switch default devises. This computer does not have realtek control. I like to be able to switch all audio output between speaker and headphone. Please share with/enlighten me how I can go about this. Thank you.

A:switching audio output between rear and front panel

Hello @EasyEnemy, and thank you for your post.I understand that you are having some issues with the audio outputs on your computer. I am happy to help with this. On checking the support page there are not any specific drivers for Windows 10 for your computer. With that in mind there are a few things you can try. Try out the HP Support Assistant to see if it can find any other drivers that could be compatible.HP PCs - Using HP Support Assistant (Windows 10, 8, 7)HP PCs - Troubleshooting HP Support Assistant (Windows 10, 8) If not, or if any drivers it finds do not help, you can try in installing the Windows 8.1 drivers again from the support page. HP ENVY Phoenix 810-192d Desktop PC Another option would be to try installing the older drivers using compatibility mode in Windows 10. This Microsoft forum page shows several things you can try: How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10. Please let me know how that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Audio/switching-audio-output-between-rear-and-front-panel/td-p/5560338
Relevancy 56.76%

I have an HP Compaq pro microtower Gb i MB and I have an application fow which I would like headp... (i.e. ENABLE How dissable) to audio rear when not jack the rear auto oututs NOT to How to ENABLE (i.e. not dissable) rear audio jack when headp... mute when headphones are plugged into the front panel I've looked at the auto device controller settings but I can't find anything that would allow me to do this nbsp The auto system How to ENABLE (i.e. not dissable) rear audio jack when headp... on this PC is just described as High Defination Auto Devide and it seens to use the windows driver as far as I can tell nbsp nbsp I realize that muting the rear output when hedphones are plugged in the the way most people want it and so is the default but I want just the opposite nbsp Is there any way to enable both audio jacks at the same time via software settings On other systems I use this can be done using Realtek auto sytem drivers but I just don't see that option on the pro under Windows nbsp nbsp Are there any updates or rd party applications that might let me do this nbsp The current Microsoft driver appear to ve version nbsp nbsp nbsp

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Audio/How-to-ENABLE-i-e-not-dissable-rear-audio-jack-when/td-p/5689687
Relevancy 56.76%

I have a 4.1 creative sound system and i can barelly hear the rear speakers , i can only adjust the DB Room Adjustment of the speakers if im in 5.1 OR 7.1 mode. Even then its not great

Why though not QUAD enable toom adjustment? , seems stupid to me

Also there is alot of annoying distortion through the rears
ALC889A, Vista x64, Speaker Fill = rear speakers distorted - Vista Forums
Same as in that link!

This is the same with win 7

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/203596-poor-low-rear-sound-alc890-audio-codec.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I have Intel D GCPE motherboard integrated sound card running Vista Ultimate x It has two front and three rear audio ports I want to use Creative speakers but motherboard rear speaker port how Intel line-in for rear can use i on D945GCPE cant figure out the right audio driver i've how can i use rear line-in port for rear speaker on Intel D945GCPE motherboard run XP on same pc with channel audio using line-in blue jack and mic-in pink jack as line-out but i lost that realtek driver and the one i have with my intel disc doesn't allow me to do so the old realtek driver gave channel option on XP however I haven't used that driver on Vista n dont know if it works the same way the driver on my intel disc lets me chose channel max but hav to use headphone jack as front and line out as rear speakers on Vista I can switch to channel but cant plug in rear speaker coz only one of front or rear jack works at a time or both give same output my pc was configured by sm else previously so i cant say if he did smthing with bios or something else if sm kows a sol please let me know i've been looking for it from a long time

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/236494-how-can-i-use-rear-line-port-rear-speaker-intel-d945gcpe-motherboard.html
Relevancy 56.33%

i'm soon to be downloading a video from youtube,

where can i get a video editor that can separate video and audio so that i can sync up this botched video, and then upload it again ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43VKLELKjPw

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-video-audio-mixer.537286/
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi I am trying to hook up a wireless projector and connect an old audio mixer to my Laptop wireless and in sync so that I can operate the projector video and audio from my laptop anywhere in the room. I have a 30' by 60' sanctuary in my church an old audio mixer hooked up to key board, mics and speakers and one cordless mic. I am considering purchasing a Epson Powerlite 96W Projector and the optional wireless LAN module but wondered if there was a way to hook up a Epson EX7210 projector wireless as it does not accept the optional wireless LAN module. Also we currently have a great singer and no musicians so I am trying to find church presentation software that would include lyrics, background effects and music to accompany our singer. In great need of help. Thanks.

A:wireless audio mixer

Hi I decided I better skip the wireless, I heard that there are many things that can go wrong with wireless such as signals being interrupted by cell phones and other wireless devices so I am going hard wire. Thanks! Jayce

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/wireless-audio-mixer.1089281/
Relevancy 56.33%

hi,

i am looking for a audio channel mixer so i

covert stereo to 5.1 or 6.1 is there a plungin

i have been working with a member who told about foobar2000

and a 3rd party plungin channel mixer but vista must have a compatable issue

or maybe i do

anyhelp would be great

A:audio channel mixer

no response by anyone

why?

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/193399-audio-channel-mixer.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi,

I recently installed windows xp sp2. The audio is not working at all. Can anyone please tell me where to find an audio mixer for the pci device?

Many thanks
Lones

A:Audio Mixer Not Working

Hi lones, welcome to BC.
You need the correct audio drivers. These are hardware specific.
If this is a pre-built system, and I have a feeling it is, please post make and model #.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/85051/audio-mixer-not-working/
Relevancy 56.33%

Hi,

I have avance AC'97 audio. I cant find a sound equaliser for when I run flyvideo into the soundcard. Thus, too much base and it upsets my neighbour. Surely there must be an equaliser in there somewhere or at least one I can add to it?

thanks,

Jed

Relevancy 56.33%

Hey guys Alright i just upgraded to this Msi P A-GD Motherboard I went to go stream live video from xfire to livestream and realized that it needs an audio Audio Windows mixer 7 mixer to broadcast the in game sound So I Rightclicked on my audio icon and on the playback I right clicked and hit Show disabled and disconnected devices Nothing else showed up There is no Hardware sound card for this board its on board and the driver only says Realtek HD Audio I searched everywhere and ran out of solutions I am using my Logitech G as my gaming headset even with that turned off and unplugged there is no audio mixer option Ive tried reinstalling the realtek drivers for this board and it didnt fix it or add the feature Is ther a way to get it up and running or a rd party software or driver to correct this Here is the link the Msi for my board http www Windows 7 Audio mixer msi com product mb P A-GD html I am running Windows Ultimate updated PLease help

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/423852/windows-7-audio-mixer/
Relevancy 56.33%

I recently deleted a Trojan Virus (Anti-Virus Soft) off of my computer. Now, it seems that I do not have an audio icon in the bottom right pane or a mixer. When I double click it, it says there is no audio mixer installed and to go to Control Panel, Add Hardware. Now, it does not appear at all when I restart. I am not sure what to install. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!

A:No Audio Mixer/Sound

Please go to device manager and see if it is listed there.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/no-audio-mixer-sound-488470.html
Relevancy 56.33%

The windows audio mixer is missing control panel - sounds and audio devices Audio Mixer No Installed The Control Panel item opens but everything is greyed out This is obviously a No Audio Mixer Installed WINDOWS OS issue not the driver Here are some facts The audio device No Audio Mixer Installed onboard RealTech HD on my Asus P GC Mother Board is installed and working properly according to WINDOWS Hardware Manager and has been No Audio Mixer Installed uninstalled and reinstalled with fresh drivers from the ASUS motherboard web site The WINDOWS AUDIO service is started and restarted and turned off and rebooted and turned off and uninstall the audio device then rebooted start audio service and install new driver When I run the ASUS RealTech audio settings manager I get beautiful test sounds out of the speakers Clearly the audio device and my speakers are fully functional I would also assume that this means that the WINDOWS AUDIO service is running fine The windows sound icon does not show up in the systray but it does show up in the RealTech Audio Systray sub-menu However when you click on it an error appears stating that there is no audio mixer installed As kind of stated above I have done all the standard audio fixes Turning the Windows Audio Service off and back on it was on all along Uninstalling and reinstalling the hardware and drivers in Windows Obtaining fresh drivers and installing those Attempting to use System Restore it will not restore I even tried all these things in SAFE MODE I was going to remove the board start shut down reinsert the board and restart However it is on board audio So that is not possible Oddly I do not see anything in the CMOS that allows me to shut down the on board audio The fact that I get sound out of the ASUS RealTech audio settings manager tells me that the drivers and hardware are fine It is Windows that has the problem I just can't figure out what that problem is

A:No Audio Mixer Installed

So I found how to disable the on board audio in the CMOS (BIOS).  Disabled it.  Started, restarted, installed driver from fresh ASUS download.

The problem is still the same.  Audio plays in the ASUS / Realtek Audio Manager, but no where else.  Device Manager says that the Realtek HD Audio is installed and working properly, but the Sounds and Audio Devices Control Panel Item still says that no audio devices are installed.

...is anybody out there.....

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/553035/no-audio-mixer-installed/
Relevancy 56.33%

Guys,

I need audio Mixer...

A:Need Software for Audio Mixer

jhonking said:

Guys,

I need audio Mixer...Click to expand...

The address below is an editor, maybe mixer also? I've never used it, but I've read it does a good job.
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

forever ain't so long anymore.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/need-software-for-audio-mixer.556633/
Relevancy 56.33%

I recently had been able to remove i thought successfully the quot fbi Money quot virus about a month ago however it would appear i was not so successful avg will about twice daily tell me it has blocked something or other I in audio winrscmde 2x mixer dont notice a huge slow down in my computer but my specs are rather high so it would take a lot to bog it down However today i noticed that i have instances of winrscmde in my volume mixer on windows i ran mailware bites right before i posted here the logs where be attached Malwarebytes Anti-Malware www malwarebytes org Database version v Windows Service Pack x NTFS 2x winrscmde in audio mixer Internet Explorer Nathan NATHAN-PC limited PM mbam-log- - - - - txt Scan type Full scan C D Scan 2x winrscmde in audio mixer options enabled Memory Startup Registry File System Heuristics Extra Heuristics Shuriken PUP PUM Scan options disabled P P Objects scanned Time elapsed minute s second s Memory Processes Detected C Windows svchost exe Trojan Agent - gt - gt Delete on reboot Memory Modules Detected No malicious items detected Registry Keys Detected No malicious items detected Registry Values Detected No malicious items detected Registry Data Items Detected No malicious items detected Folders Detected C Users Nathan AppData Roaming hellomoto Trojan Ransom FGen - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully Files Detected C Windows svchost exe Trojan Agent - gt Delete on reboot C Users Nathan AppData Roaming hellomoto TujP dat Trojan Ransom FGen - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully C Users Nathan AppData Roaming hellomoto BukF dat Trojan Ransom FGen - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully end let me know what else is needed

A:2x winrscmde in audio mixer

Hello Frobond, this can be stuborn so please do these.Please download Rkill by Grinler and save it to your desktop.Link 1Link 2Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.If using Vista, right-click on it and Run As Administrator.A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.If it does not work, repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links until the tool runs.If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.Do not reboot the computer, you will need to run the application again. Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when doneclick Scanner tab,select Quick scan and scan (normal mode).After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log and Reboot into normal mode.>>>Please Download TDSSkiller Launch it. Click on change parameters-Select TDLFS file system Click on "Scan".Please post the LOG report(log file should be in your C drive) Do not change the default options on scan results.>>>ESET ONLINEI'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScanHold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.Click the button.For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.Double click on the
icon on your desktop.Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."Click the Start button.Accept any security warnings from your browser.Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats" Click Advanced settings and select the following:Scan potentially unwanted applicationsScan for potentially unsafe applicationsEnable Anti-Stealth technologyESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.When the scan completes, click List ThreatsClick Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.Click the Back button.Click the Finish button.NOTE:Sometimes if ESET finds no infections it will not create a log.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/476911/2x-winrscmde-in-audio-mixer/
Relevancy 56.33%

hi i have a problem, i can hear the browser's sound (all browsers) , i have searched on internet and i don't found nothing ( i found but don't work nothing) , after all i watched my sound mixer when an video start on an browser (there must be and other side with the browser sound ) but there wasn't nothing. i think i have an problem with the window's mixer , anybody know how to repair this?
sry for my english but i a novice

A:audio mixer problem

Quote:
after all i watched my sound mixer when an video start on an browser (there must be and other side with the browser sound ) but there wasn't nothing

Is it just flash videos that you have a problem with?

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/132558-audio-mixer-problem.html
Relevancy 56.33%

Hey all a relative of mine the other day was watching a movie on his Windows XP machine and all of a sudden the sound went and I have been struggling to get it back He is a real novice when it comes to computers so doesnt understand what had happened I have tried to nail the problem by testing the speakers which work fine as well as looking for any yellow exclamation marks in device manager under the sounds audio amp game controllers but nothing seems to be wrong there I have gone to Devices Mixer Audio accesories and clicked on the system tools and audio devices and it is saying there is no audio device and I cant move the sound bar as the machine hasnt recognised the audio device and is asking for audio mixer devices I dont understand how the device could not be recognised I went back into device manager and checked that the drivers installed were there and updated which they Audio Mixer Devices were The audio being used is a Unimodem half-duplex audio device and the motherboard is an MS- if that helps at all I have also tried a system restore but there wasnt any restore points avaliable How can I get the sound to work again Thanks in advance nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/audio-mixer-devices.686489/
Relevancy 56.33%

I have no sound. When I went to volume control the error messege was that there was no mixer installed. I tried to get to the mixer from control panel but got the same message. Soundblaster live 5.1 is installed and working properly. the speakers are good I can hear them humming. I had also lost windows media player but was able to download that again.....but I can't find a way to reinstall the default windows audio mixer.. I don't really want to use my recovery disc

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-audio-mixer.385574/
Relevancy 55.9%

Right, i've been having this problem since I THINK starting to use a HDMI wire. But now, i cannot get any audio from the audio jacks, they are detected, but no sound is produced and I just cannot figure it out.
I've disabled the HDMI, installed, un-installed, re-installed audio drivers and pretty much any method and i can find thus far and nothing at all has worked. I'm a huge lover of music, and the is driving me insane!
Note: The speakers are fine, they work with my iPhone.

Any help will be greatly appreciated and i pray it be swift!

A:Front&Rear Audio jacks not working, can't find a solution!

Right click on the little speaker icon on the taskbar, select playback. Do you have it set to Speakers ?

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/50355-front-rear-audio-jacks-not-working-cant-find-solution.html
Relevancy 55.9%

I did not know where else to post this, since my sound card is on my motherboard and i have amd processor i tought it might be the right place.

I own MA770 - UD3 motherboard.
Yesterday my speakers worked just fine and i had speakers connected and a USB headphones, and i could switch between them.
today i plugged my speakers out and after it I plugged them back in, something must have went wrong with my driver , look what's happening -
Audio problem. - YouTube
that's the video that i made to describe my problem.
if i try to connect them to my front input it works just fine...
what the hell ??

A:Problem with Audio Driver Not Reading My Speakers. (rear input)

problem solved, updated the driver, windows told me i have the latest version but i went straight to realtek website and downloaded The latest Realtek HD Audio Manager.
works like a charm.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/189724-problem-audio-driver-not-reading-my-speakers-rear-input.html
Relevancy 55.9%

To start Hi I am a first time poster to sevenforums and registered here because of the wealth of information threaded out over the years Well done to all Right now down to the serious I as many others have experienced the sadness of upgrading to Windows only to find that my rear surround sound speakers do not work I have - Checked conectivity of rear speakers - replugged to let HD Audio acknowledge and give options to what speakers are involved - swapped plugs to different colour ports - changed from to and diddled the side speakers settings - changed volume levels as per speaker - reconfigured registry - UPDATED the Realtek Audio drivers and Creative xtreme when soundcard inserted drivers as of Sept Audio/Creative No Realtek HD Soundcard rear Xtreme speakers. the list of to do's is tasking so will stop at none of the suggestions either worked or there was front speaker sound rear sound available The apparent behaviour that I experienced is channels even though da dah da dah has been inputed reinserted and reconfigured into either the Realtek onboard Sound Manager or the Creative Xtreme soundcard Audio Manager when the card is inserted I am a very experienced systems Realtek HD Audio/Creative Xtreme Soundcard No rear speakers. builder by profession but was gobb smacked by this little gem Why does Surround Realtek HD Audio/Creative Xtreme Soundcard No rear speakers. Sound Speakers Realtek HD Audio/Creative Xtreme Soundcard No rear speakers. Logitech work with XP with onboard Audio and with Soundcard straight out of the gates Why does the sound test from Windows sound off all the channels correctly and yet when playing music or videos does it revert to when same songs and videos on xp audio were surround Why does it appear that Realtek and Creative are aware of the problem and even though there are updates it still persists Gob smacked yes so I tested my system hardware and speaker setup and decided to Dual Boot the system with Windows and XP on it The result being that my surround sound was back with XP dead with W It relieved me no end that I was not going crazy and that the Windows audio is screwed somewhere so I conferred with collegues and we are going to test a theory that it may be the CPU make of the board that is - a My system is AMD oriented with Realtek Audio Manager b we will test this weekend with a Intel equivalent exact spec version with VIA Audio Manager Please if someone has an Intel motherboard with Via Audio and have had this problem with the rear speakers please let me know else will continue with the testing

A:Realtek HD Audio/Creative Xtreme Soundcard No rear speakers.

There are some differences in audio between XP and Vista/Win7/Win8. Some audio functions are handled differently.

Not getting full surround sound can happen with some media.

It has nothing to do with having AMD or Intel CPU systems. Its back to the OS, from what I've seen over the years. I used to do a lot of support on the Dell Community forums and sound was a major complaint when Vista came out and users were upgrading from XP to Vista.

Many older Creative (SoundBlaster) hardware are not Win 7 compatible or not fully compatible. Read - vendors want to sell you new hardware.

I probably just ranted and didn't really answer your questions.

As an off subject comment. I see you list 2GB of RAM but have a 64 bit OS. That is self defeating as a 64 bit OS requires more basic memory than a 32 bit OS does and leaves less RAM for programs. The 64 bit doesn't really do anything for you since the main reason to have a 64 bit OS is the ability to address more than 4GB of RAM.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/347568-realtek-hd-audio-creative-xtreme-soundcard-no-rear-speakers.html
Relevancy 55.9%

Hello So i am trying to disable just via Line on Disable Rear Conexant Port Devcon HD Audio In the Rear Line In Port Under Recording Devices in Sound Options on my Dell Desktop Here is what got listed by devcon HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN F amp DEV A amp SUBSYS amp REV Disable Rear Line In Port on Conexant HD Audio via Devcon amp B amp amp nbsp nbsp Name Conexant HD Audio nbsp nbsp Hardware IDs nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN F amp DEV A amp SUBSYS amp REV nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN F amp DEV A amp SUBSYS nbsp nbsp Compatible IDs nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp HDAUDIO FUNC amp CTLR VEN amp CTLR DEV C amp VEN F amp DEV A amp REV nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp HDAUDIO FUNC amp CTLR VEN amp VEN F amp DEV A amp REV nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN F amp DEV A amp REV nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp HDAUDIO FUNC amp CTLR VEN amp CTLR DEV C amp VEN F amp DEV A nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp HDAUDIO FUNC amp CTLR VEN amp VEN F amp DEV A nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN F amp DEV A nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp HDAUDIO FUNC amp CTLR VEN amp CTLR DEV C amp VEN F nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp HDAUDIO FUNC amp CTLR VEN amp VEN F nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp HDAUDIO FUNC amp VEN F nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp HDAUDIO FUNC amp CTLR VEN amp CTLR DEV C nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp HDAUDIO FUNC amp CTLR VEN nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp HDAUDIO FUNC amp GF amp VEN F amp DEV A amp SUBSYS amp REV nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp HDAUDIO FUNC Upon trying to disable using the hardware ID's the entire thing gets disabled Is there anyway to disable just the rear line-in port

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/0a195404-833c-4ada-927f-835fcccebc86/disable-rear-line-in-port-on-conexant-hd-audio-via-devcon?forum=w7itprogeneral
Relevancy 55.9%

I have upgraded this with ssd's and harddrives; started losing surround sound several years ago, was having a hard time switching between surround sound and headset/microphone (which works very well), have uninstalled/reinstalled audio manager and files over and over, d/l files from dell, but still can't get my thx back; yes, i did d/l the thx trustudio pc and installed and the interface is on my computer, but it does nothing, still no surround sound, tried talking to dell, they wanted $ to fixit, i said no, i can live without, but it would be nice to have it back, i did a new install of windows 7, 2 new ssd's , one for 7 itself and one for my games, then a new 2 tb hard drive for stuff in general;
thanks in advance

A:XPS 8300, NO THX TruStudio, doesn't recognize rear audio jacks

Did you install the two Chipset drivers before installing any audio driver? On the XPS 8300 driver page, I see several Audio items. Which did you install?

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3513/t/19668953
Relevancy 55.9%

At some point recently I 've lost the ability to select a portion of an e-mail & then using 'File,Print, Selection' print only that portion of the email "selected".

What has changed?

AMD X2 4800
2GB ram
Samsung ML-1430 Laser Printer

Any ideas?

Relevancy 55.47%

Hello about two weeks ago I was changing my audio levels in the audio mixer when I saw another source called Name Not Available was muted and playing virus Audio in Mixer, "Name weird Not Available" something I can't unmute it but I can move the slider up and down really fast which seems to be playing random youtube videos gaming commentaries trailers advertisements "Name Not Available" in Audio Mixer, weird virus etc and I cannot figure out what it is or how to remove it I performed a clean boot two weeks ago and just left it on that I booted normally again today and the problem is still "Name Not Available" in Audio Mixer, weird virus there If anyone could assist me with this I would greatly appreciate it Also Core Temp sometimes tells me my computer is at C and then shuts down usually about - minutes after booting This is obviously not correct because I can feel the air and it is cool as it should "Name Not Available" in Audio Mixer, weird virus be whilst idling Specs OS Windows Home Premium -bit Mobo Gigabyte A-UD CPU AMD FX- GHz GPU Sapphire AMD Radeon HD FleX Edition RAM Corsair Vengeance MHz GB GBx PSU Antec C W PSU HDD Hitachi TB mechanical reused from hp desktop

A:"Name Not Available" in Audio Mixer, weird virus

Hello and to BleepingComputer.Also, Core Temp sometimes tells me my computer is at 208*F and then shuts down, usually about 5-10 minutes after booting.Does the computer shut down gracefully, or just die?***************************************************Let's see what we're dealing with here.Please download RKill by Grinler from one of the 4 links below and save it to your desktop.Link 1Link 2Link 3Link 4Before we begin, you should disable any anti-malware software you have installed so it does not interfere with RKill running. This is because some anti-malware software mistakenly detects RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how to disable your security software.Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next reply***************************************************Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.alternate download linkIMPORTANT!!! - when you save the file, rename it to something random, such as bubbles.exe This must be done before beginning the download!MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.Exit MBAM when done.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.~BladeIn your next reply, please include the following:Malwarebytes Log

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/489593/name-not-available-in-audio-mixer-weird-virus/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hello I recently got a -bit Windows Desktop One day while working I heard some really strange noises that seemed to be coming from an advertisement online even though I had no web browsers open I have only heard this sound about times in the last days I noticed the audio source is called quot Name Not Available quot on my audio mixer I attempted to use Malwarebytes to find the virus Unfortunately MB did not find any malware on my hard drive I would love some help trying to remove this in "Name Music playing Available" Not and Ads Audio Mixer Here is a copy of my DDS txt and thanks so much for your future help DDS Ver - - - "Name Not Available" in Audio Mixer playing Ads and Music NTFS AMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Cherri at on - - Microsoft Windows GMT - AV Windows Defender Enabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF SP Windows Defender Enabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF Running Processes C windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C windows system nvvsvc exe "Name Not Available" in Audio Mixer playing Ads and Music C windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C windows system svchost exe "Name Not Available" in Audio Mixer playing Ads and Music -k LocalService C windows system dwm exe C windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Program Files IDT WDM STacSV exe C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation Display nvxdsync exe C windows system nvvsvc exe C windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C windows System spoolsv exe C windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM armsvc exe C windows system svchost exe -k apphost C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe C windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C windows System svchost exe -k LocalServicePeerNet C windows system dashost exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform OSPPSVC EXE C windows system taskhostex exe C windows Explorer EXE C Program Files WindowsApps microsoft windowscommunicationsapps x wekyb d bbwe LiveComm exe C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation Display nvtray exe C Program Files x Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exe C windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files x Google Update GoogleCrashHandler exe C Program Files IDT WDM Beats exe C Program Files IDT WDM sttray exe C Program Files x Pando Networks Media Booster PMB exe C Users Cherri AppData Roaming Dropbox bin Dropbox exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files x Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files x Hewlett-Packard HP Support Framework hpsa service exe C Program Files x NVIDIA Corporation NVIDIA Update Core daemonu exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk exe C windows Microsoft Net Framework v WPF PresentationFontCache exe C windows ImmersiveControlPanel SystemSettings exe C Program Files x Last fm Last fm Scrobbler exe C windows system wbem wmiprvse exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Apple Application Support distnoted exe C Program Files x iTunes iTunes exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support AppleMobileDeviceHelper exe C Program Files x Common Files Apple Apple Application Support APSDaemon exe C windows sysWOW wbem wmiprvse exe C windows SYSTEM SndVol exe C Windows SysWOW WinMonitor exe C Program Files x Common Files Microsoft Shared Source Engine OSE EXE C Windows System RuntimeBroker exe C Program Files x CodeMeter Runtime bin CodeMeterCC exe C windows system taskhost exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files x Google Chrome A... Read more

A:"Name Not Available" in Audio Mixer playing Ads and Music

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything. We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here. To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/481916 <<< CLICK THIS LINK If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.*************************************************** If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.
Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system. If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.*************************************************** We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.DDS.comDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE As I am just a silly little program running on the BleepingComputer.com servers, please do not send me private messages as I do not know how to read and reply to them! Thanks!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/481916/name-not-available-in-audio-mixer-playing-ads-and-music/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hello. I have been trying to solve this problem for days. I have a Compaq notebook with Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (Build 2600) HP Presario R3000. I don't know if any of that information matters, figured I would include it. I've noticed that the sounds on my computer work, such as error messages or right clicking on the desktop, but videos on websites and music on websites just doesn't play. I've tried going to my volume control, and it says "There are no active mixer devices avalible. To install mixer devices, go to control panel, click printer and other hardware, click add hardware" Now I've tried this, and it never works, so I'm completely lost. When I go to the audio box, it says no devices found. So basically I'm stuck. If you could help me figure this out it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

A:Compaq audio mixer problems!

im going to take a wild guess and say u need the audio drivers for your particular computer. go to the hp website look under drivers and look for the ones for your specific model number which is the r3000.or have u gone to your device manager in your computer and looked to see if u have any yellow question marks under audio? if u do look to see where it says update drivers. if u dont have yellow question marks u need the exact driver. have you looked in your task bar to see if you have an icon that says volume? if you dont the correct audio driver should solve your problem.hope this helps u.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/compaq-audio-mixer-problems.772736/
Relevancy 55.47%

I Mixer files Audio Lost screwed up and Lost Audio Mixer files deleted all the files on C drive under Programs in the Creative file that looks like this Lost Audio Mixer files C Program Files Creative One example is this C Program Files Creative ShareDLL AHQ CTLED EXE I find now when I go to Programs Lost Audio Mixer files Accessories Entertainment there is nothing listed I am missing among other things are my Audio mixers These has the volume controls for recording and mic input How can I restore these or mica them without messing up all the other items I just added for home recording And where do I find copies of these files My computer speakers do not work But all the info says my soundcards are working well I have XP SP Does anyone know where I can get copies of these files I assume they are on the CD for the XP SP reinstall but I am afraid of using it and losing all my data plus the virus software I downloaded that cost Thank you nbsp

A:Lost Audio Mixer files

Start >> Run >> sfc /scannnow [point it to the Xp Disc ]

Reinstall your Audio Drivers

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/lost-audio-mixer-files.610207/
Relevancy 55.47%

Hi I'm running windows xp When I start up I get this error message Sometimes I get the error several times in rapid succession About minutes after I Virus Need targeting audio mixer? help. start up the toolbar at the bottom of my screen switches from the normal blue to gray screenshot This change usually only lasts for a few seconds but when it switches back my audio mixer is disabled and the system claims there are no audio mixers installed I also get this Need help. Virus targeting audio mixer? svchost error from time to time I am not sure if it is related to the other I have Spybot S amp D ver and Symantec AV ver installed and neither turns up anything during scans Finally I occasionally get a yellow pop-up that says my Symantec AV is disabled although when I check it is not Thanks for the help Andrew DDS Ver - - - NTFSx Run by andrewjm at on Wed Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - AV Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition On-access scanning enabled Updated FB E- B - A- F -E D C Running Processes C WINDOWS system ibmpmsvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch C WINDOWS system svchost -k rpcss C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k NetworkService C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k LocalService C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k LocalService C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements PhotoshopElementsFileAgent exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files ThinkPad Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus DefWatch exe C Program Files Seagate SeagateManager Sync FreeAgentService exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG MDM EXE C PROGRA PHAROS Core CTskMstr exe C Program Files Symantec AntiVirus SavRoam exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc C WINDOWS System TPHDEXLG EXE C WINDOWS system TpKmpSVC exe C Program Files IBM ThinkVantage Client Security Solution ibmtcsd exe C Program Files IBM ThinkVantage Rescue and Recovery rrservice exe C Program Files IBM ThinkVantage Common Scheduler tvtsched exe C WINDOWS system wdfmgr exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C Program Files IBM ThinkVantage Common Logger logmon exe C Program Files Viewpoint Viewpoint Manager ViewMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C WINDOWS vsnp std exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C PROGRA Lenovo PkgMgr HOTKEY TPHKMGR exe C WINDOWS system igfxsrvc exe C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPLpr exe C Program Files Lenovo PkgMgr HOTKEY TPONSCR exe C Program Files Lenovo PkgMgr HOTKEY TpScrex exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C WINDOWS system TpShocks exe C Program Files ThinkPad UltraNav Wizard UNavTray EXE C PROGRA ThinkPad UTILIT EzEjMnAp Exe C WINDOWS System DLA DLACTRLW EXE C Program Files Common Files InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C PROGRA THINKV PrdCtr LPMGR exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Elements apdproxy exe C Program Files IBM ThinkVantage Client Security Solution cssauth exe C Program Files IBM ThinkVantage SafeGuard PrivateDisk pdservice exe C PROGRA PESTPA PPControl exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ee AOLSoftware exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C PROGRA PESTPA PPMemCheck exe C PROGRA PESTPA CookiePatrol exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C PROGRA SYMANT VPTray exe C Program Files Seagate SeagateManager FreeAgent Status StxMenuMgr exe C Program Files Spybot - Search amp Destroy TeaTimer exe C Program Files PeerGuardian pg exe C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader reader sl exe C Program Files ThinkPad Bluetooth Software BTTray exe C Program Files Digita... Read more

A:Need help. Virus targeting audio mixer?

Hello and Welcome to TSF.

Please Subscribe to this Thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant notification by email, then click Add Subscription.

Please note that the forum is very busy and if I don't hear from you within three days this thread will be closed.

------------------------------------------------------

One or more of the identified infections is a backdoor trojan.

This type of infection allows hackers to remotely control your computer, log keystrokes, steal critical system information, and download and execute files without your knowledge.

If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.

Please read this: How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud, and CC Fraud?

Please note that these fixes are not instantaneous. Most infections require more than one round to properly eradicate.

Please stay with me until given the 'all clear' even if symptoms seemingly abate.

Kindly follow my instructions and please do no fixing on your own or running of scanners unless requested by a helper.

While Spybot's TeaTimer is an excellent tool for the prevention of spyware, it can sometimes prevent tools from fixing certain things.
Please disable TeaTimer for now until you are clean. TeaTimer can be re-activated once your logs are clean.Open Spybot Search & Destroy.
In the Mode menu click Advanced mode if not already selected.
Choose Yes at the Warning prompt.
Expand the Tools menu.
Click Resident.
Uncheck the Resident "TeaTimer" (Protection of overall system settings) active. box.
If TeaTimer gives you a warning that changes were made, click the Allow Change box when prompted.
In the File menu click Exit to exit Spybot Search & Destroy.

If for some reason during these fixes you receive prompts from Spybot about whether to Allow or Deny any changes, please Allow them all.

Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running ComboFix:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/comb...o-use-combofix

* Ensure you have disabled all antivirus and antimalware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

Get help here

Please post the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply for further review.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/need-help-virus-targeting-audio-mixer-402071.html
Relevancy 55.47%

Hola,

I was hoping that some one could help me with recording audio from both the stereo mixer and the mic at the same time. Currently, I have a simple integrated sound card and can only select either the stereo mixer or the mic as a source for recording audio but I would like to be able to record from both at the same time. Would I be able to do this if I bought a PCI sound card (I wouldn't know how to instruct them both to work from separate resources) or is there a simple way I can do this now? I am running win2000 pro.

To be clear, i don't want to use a program to simply merge and align audio, I want to be able to record from two sources at the same time.

Cheers