Windows Support Forum

Realtek HD Audio Drivers: low quality

Q: Realtek HD Audio Drivers: low quality

when i try to record "what i hear" i have to uncheck the stereo mix mute in the options of the control panel of the drivers, but whats the problem.. when i record what i hear sound i got very low quality.. i tryed to record with differend extensions as mp3 and wav but the result is the same.. i think that the problem are the Realtek HD Audio Drivers so please help..

i use winxp home edition sp2 and for record focus mp3 recorder pro and fraps (get the same results)

thnx in advance, jREV

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Realtek HD Audio Drivers: low quality

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Realtek HD Audio Drivers: low quality

What is your computer's make and model? You can go to the manufacturer's support website and download and install the latest audio drivers. Is XP fully updated from Microsoft's Update website?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-drivers-low-quality.102570/
Relevancy 79.98%

Hi all,

I recently reinstalled Windows 7 on my laptop and since then the osund quality has been truly awful.

The specs are listed below, but I have un- and reinstalled the latest realtek drivers. The laptop was new when I wiped it so I don't know if the speakers are just terrible but it's a new laptop, so I assume that's not the problem.

Any help welcome!

Thanks,
StubbyHS

A:Bad sound quality, have realtek drivers installed.

I would have very low expectations for sound quality on an Acer laptop.

Having said that, where did you get the Realtek drivers?

If you got them from Realtek, instead go to Acer and look for drivers for your particular motherboard.

And vice versa.

Normally, I would expect the laptop manufacturer's audio drivers to have a better chance of working.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/198529-bad-sound-quality-have-realtek-drivers-installed.html
Relevancy 79.55%

Hello guys In the other forum that I do participate I found a tutorial about the Realtek HD Quality! Sound Realtek HD Audio Improve Audio RHDA chipsets Making the long history Improve Realtek HD Audio Sound Quality! short all RHDA have a paid driver for the Gigabyte mobos that makes then emulate a X-Fi sound card Of curse it is not a quality of a real X-Fi but I could see a small change in the sound quality The original post Apr Realtek R VIA HD Audio driver for X-Fi MB Software Can't believe how stupid some people Improve Realtek HD Audio Sound Quality! are X-Fi MB is much like a Winamp audio enhancement plug-in and provides better effects than Realtek It does improve your sound experience However this is not a hardware upgrade does not improve RMAA tests and won't make the built-in DACs better Don't you believe me Get a loopback cable disable all effects configure the mixer accordingly and do the tests yourself If you still cannot understand this sorry for you Some people are so easy to cheat Read reviews learn and maybe some day you'll understand Finally the X-Fi MB costs way expensive for an audio plugin For Newegg you can buy an Audigy SE and enjoy incredibly better sound than a codec can provide EDIT for a good laugh Mussels Aussie Moderator TPU Forums quot Yes its true it wont do any hardware changes or any big upgrades but if you're changing the sound profile via EQ's and the equaliser i'm sure the RMAA results would change somewhat quot OMG LOL Do you even know what RMAA is for Please read all the docs at http audio rightmark org download shtml From RMAA manual quot For higher precision disable all equalizer D effects and such quot From X-Fi RMMA guide by Creative quot Disable All Effects including CMSS- D EAX -bit Crystalizer Graphic Equalizer THX Setup quot From Audigy ZS RMAA guide by Creative quot Disable All Effects including CMSS- D EAX Karaoke Equalizer THX Setup and Speaker Calibration quot Link to the first idea Realtek R X-Fi mod driver - techPowerUp Forums I hope you alll enjoy this as I do Cheers

A:Improve Realtek HD Audio Sound Quality!

The link doesn't works:

Please read all the docs at http://audio.rightmark.org/download.shtml.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/61048-improve-realtek-hd-audio-sound-quality.html
Relevancy 78.69%

After updating my Windows bit Home Edition with the anniversary update I realized that the sound quality declined slightly The difference is not too big but as a musician I feel it clearly I am focusing on headphone usage switching to problem Realtek audio after HD W10 quality Play B&O Annivers... built-in speakers the difference is less sensible The sound level decreased significantly I had to raise the volume bar from to - to have the same volume Also the overall quality richness stereophonic effect reverberation is decreased by - The sound became a little bit blunt compared to the state before updating the system nbsp I removed deleted the software driver completely and tried all versions of available drivers published on HP support page related to my notebook the result is the same nbsp Realtek HD Audio Driver nbsp versions which I tried - - nbsp - - - - nbsp My system nbsp HP Pavilion t M H AV L S Realtek HD Audio ALC with B amp O Play nbsp Any comments are welcome

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/B-amp-O-Play-Realtek-HD-audio-quality-problem-after-W10/td-p/5725394
Relevancy 78.69%

Hi,

I have a Toshiba satelite A30 with a Realtek ac97 audio device.
The audio has been working fine for a few years now, but has recently been producing poor quality sound, like it is saturated.
I have been playing with sound volume, have reinstalled the latest drivers as well as the latest version of directX, but still experience the same problem.
I have also checked if there was a hardware conflict, but nothing shows...

can it be that the hardware is damaged, and i need to buy an external sound card or can this be solved otherwise?

thanks for anyone's help.

thomas

A:Realtek ac97 audio - poor quality sound

impossible to buy an external sound card for a laptop. Did you recently update any software or drivers?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-ac97-audio-poor-quality-sound.60239/
Relevancy 77.83%

Windows 7 64-bit I'm using an AMD Athlon 64 3500+ processor My audio is working, but I'm getting "popping" noises every 15-30 seconds and it's really bothering me. I updated to the latest driver for Realtek AC'97 and I insalled the Realtek HD Audio drivers, but only the AC'97 shows up in the device manager. When I got to add/remove programs, it shows that HD Audio can be uninstalled, but I don't know if that means it's working. From reading around on the internet, some people said the HD Audio driver solved their problem, but I'm not sure if mine is actually working or not. I don't know much about computers, so please spell things out explicitly for me so I can just follow directions.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/poor-audio-quality-and-popping-sounds-unable-to-find-realtek-hd-audio-driver.890498/
Relevancy 73.53%

Hello All I have seen similar threads here but my problem is slightly different I have ASUS P S X-MX which have built in audio of Realtek AC I am using Windows XP SP for quite a time and everything was fine unless i tried to install an updated driver for my sound After drivers properly AC'97 but - Realtek installed no & services running audio audio updating i got Code error device cannot start I uninstalled the drivers Restart my PC and then installed my previous version of drivers Everything was fine and i can see volume icon in task bar But when i tried playing an audio file Realtek AC'97 audio - drivers installed properly & services running but no audio there wasn t any sound I clicked volume icon to Realtek AC'97 audio - drivers installed properly & services running but no audio raise it but it was disabled I double click it to open Mixer there are only options normally it use to have lot wave speaker etc Now it has only Wave SW Synth CD Player and No recording device I did try re-installing the drivers again and again but no LUCK I tried using Drivers Sweeper to remove the tracks doing that in Safe Mode and then again Installed Old drivers It all go well but in the end its same situation with sound disabled I don t want to reinstall my Windows is there any way to fix it One thing i noticed is every time I install drivers the sound manager shows up at task bar but in moments it disappears while the soundman exe is running in Processes and I can t find it in Control Panel as well where it use to be Its been hours since I am struggling with that But No LUCK Note My PnP Software Device Enumerator is working fine Any help in this regard will be highly appreciable Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Realtek AC'97 audio - drivers installed properly & services running but no audio

Hi muazzam

Is best to upgrade to SP3 (if only because MS has dropped support for SP2) but can start, for now, looking at your problem while you continue running with SP2

Let's start with these initial steps
1) List any Problem Devices

Make sure all your devices are connected and powered on
Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. Click the + sign next to Components to expand it
Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
If yes, click on it, Ctrl-A to select all, Ctrl-C to copy it, Ctrl-V to paste into next post
2) Generate and attach a DirectX report

click Start->Run, enter dxdiag
Notice progress in lower left window corner
When done, click Save Information button and save to your Desktop
In TechSpot, use the paper clip icon to attach the report. (If you don't see icon you may need to first click Go Advanced)
3) If there were no Problem Devices (step 1 above) then also check on your Windows Audio service if Status=Started and StartupType=Automatic

I'll have a look and we can take it from there

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-ac97-audio-drivers-installed-properly-services-running-but-no-audio.151402/
Relevancy 70.09%

I have a problem with realtek audio drivers. Somehow with realtek drivers there is no way to access the enhancements in audio devices, they are allways on. This makes everything sound like super compressed trash. Only way to turn the enhancements off was to revert back to the original microsoft drivers and then turn off the enhancements. Now HP support wants to automatically update my drivers to the realtek ones, the ones that have the enhancements on all the time and make all audio on the computer sound like crap. Nice job Realtek and HP. Hope you get your drivers fixed soon because with the realtek drivers the audio is unusable!  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Audio/realtek-hd-audio-drivers/td-p/5705562
Relevancy 70.09%

sorry for the generic title - you will have to forgive me iv spent some time trying to figure out what drivers are missing ( see specs in profile) nothing critcle but my real tek driver seems to be playing up on top of that there is a " multimedia controller" that seems to be missing drivers its in bus 11 - cant recall what slot that is on the board in short i have a few what i aussme are missing drivers that cant be found thro windows update note most if not all of the software has been loaded off the disc that came with the mobo or downloaded online were possblie

sorry for being so vague but its 2:30 am and i just wanted to get the ball rolling

A:Realtek audio drivers

Hi mikezilla2,welcome to the forums , the drivers you require are here GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1366 - GA-X58A-UD3R (rev. 2.0) these are for rev2.0 if your mobo is rev1.0 just change it on the site this will also sort out the multimedia controller problem for you

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/212660-realtek-audio-drivers.html
Relevancy 70.09%

Apart from the manager where you can manage your connection is there any stability or sound quality improvement. It definately fixes my Unreal engine 3 BSOD's, but why could that be?

A:What do the Realtek HD audio drivers actually do?

I find it very very helpful!
I makes the sound so much better in my opinion.

Because you can set the EQ, to rock, pop, powerful, ect.

I have it set on "Powerful"
Theres a huge sound difference from having the EQ off, and having it set on powerful

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/30296-what-do-realtek-hd-audio-drivers-actually-do.html
Relevancy 70.09%

right now i have the Realtek HD Audio Drivers R2.17 and it seems like every two week a new Realtek driver comes out. should i keep my sound card updated with every new driver or what. im using the GA-EP45-UD3R onboard Realtek ALC889A

A:Realtek HD Audio Drivers R2.19

If you're not experiencing any problems with the current driver then no. Realtek is one of the more "generic" brands of sound adapter, which is used in a wide variety of systems. To make it a little easier, look at the change log for each driver to see exactly what that version is targeting to fix or change and then rule out if the driver gets a download. Of course the perfect solution is to disable the onboard sound and get yourself a good dedicated sound card

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-drivers-r2-19.124455/
Relevancy 69.23%

Realtek HD Audio 2.68 audio driver download from Guru3D.com

To easily install, go to device manager first. Then right click the Realtek audio, choose uninstall and also check the box to delete the driver.

This saves you a reboot in the process to install. When you run the installer, it won't demand a reboot before actually installing the driver.

A:New Realtek HD Audio codec drivers 2.68

I can't get this one to install actually, the install always stops responding & crashes after extracting everything.
Currently I'm on .6586 from 06/03/2012. I'm going to try removing those first and then installing the newest ones.. we'll see..

~Aeny

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/5490-new-realtek-hd-audio-codec-drivers-2-68-a.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hi guys i downloaded windows 7 and i need the audio drivers witch are realtek HD
is there any download avaiable of realtek Hd audio drivers for windows 7??
please post the download link if it is avaiable .
thank you.

A:Windows 7 Realtek HD audio Drivers

Use the one for Vista. Most Vista drivers are supposed to work for Windows 7.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/windows-7-realtek-hd-audio-drivers.124716/
Relevancy 69.23%

Hello everyone Havent been here in a while code drivers Realtek audio 10 so sorry if im doing something wrong well my problem is with a Toshiba Satellite L D-LS after having an Realtek audio drivers code 10 issue with freezing at start up I ran several antivirus and spyware scans and all came up negative but the freezing continued so I then was able to go into safe mode and do an MSconfig and unchecked everything booting up That took care of the problem with the freezing and I was able to uninstall Norton and McAfee which I believe was the problem enabled one by one to identify the problem so far everything is playing nice no conflicts Soon after getting things back to normal I noticed that the audio drivers weren t working This computer has the quot High Definition Audio drivers quot but it has quot This device cannot start Code quot status on the drivers I have tried the following solutions with out results Uninstalled drivers from the device manager and reinstalled them using the drivers from the Official Toshiba Website After installing I restart but still no audio and the same quot This device cannot start Code quot message on the status I have also tried uninstalling all Realtek drivers such as Ethernet controller and Wireless device controller and done one by one All other devices install and work after installation except the audio drivers I have also gone to Add or remove programs and uninstalled the Realtek audio drivers and reinstalled the drivers from realtek com and still no audio I am running windows bit with gb of ram if anyone has any ideas on a solution I would truly appreciate it my last resort would be a fresh installation of Win Thank you in advance for you time and help nbsp

A:Realtek audio drivers code 10

Hi just to start of code 10 is when the wrong driver is installed so you do need to get the right driver .. toshiba is the most unreal difficult company to get drivers from they have a few sites .. not sure y but maybe someone with more experience can help there . you do need to get them from the site tho I will go and try find one for you aswell,, also not 100% sure but im quite sure you should really run 64bit on 2gig of ram that could be another problem ARE YOU IN UK OR USA

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-audio-drivers-code-10.185159/
Relevancy 69.23%

Am I the only person who is experiencing the worst Realtek Drivers right now? I just got done building this new rig and having the most up the date Realtek Drivers are killing me. I used to have great sounds and now they are a pile of garbage. I use a very simply, yet effective, set of Razer Orca's and my 3.5mm microphone doesn't even have the best sound anymore. Is there a stable set of drivers out there that I can get still? I want something that works, and it doesn't have to be brand new.

~Joshgt2

A:Realtek Audio Drivers Are Junk

Are we supposed to guess what your system specs might be?

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/168157-realtek-audio-drivers-junk.html
Relevancy 69.23%

I'm running win 8.1 update, from a fresh install and the drivers out of the box run my sound card perfectly well. It does all I need to do even muting speakers when headphones are plugged in. Should I install the downloaded realtek x64 drivers or not. Opinions?

Edit: Answered my own question I can re-assing rear jacks with the default drivers so had to install the realtek ones.

A:Realtek Audio HD x64 drivers, to install or not?

Originally Posted by banger

Edit: Answered my own question I can re-assing rear jacks with the default drivers so had to install the realtek ones.

You're re-assing? lol

Yep, usually better to have the most up to date drivers, if for nothing else but stability of the system.

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/45194-realtek-audio-hd-x64-drivers-install-not.html
Relevancy 69.23%

I've spent a couple days trying to install the Realtek audio drivers onto my machine, but I can't get the installer to work properly. It looks like it's copied a lot of files to C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\, but after I restart there are only four files copied there and the drivers haven't been successfully installed.

These are the only drivers I've had trouble with, and I was wondering if someone could give me directions on exactly how to install the drivers. No one else seems to have had trouble installing them, so I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks for your help!

A:Need Help Installing Realtek Audio Drivers

Quote: Originally Posted by gamemakerkid

I've spent a couple days trying to install the Realtek audio drivers onto my machine, but I can't get the installer to work properly. It looks like it's copied a lot of files to C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\, but after I restart there are only four files copied there and the drivers haven't been successfully installed.

These are the only drivers I've had trouble with, and I was wondering if someone could give me directions on exactly how to install the drivers. No one else seems to have had trouble installing them, so I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks for your help!

Well I installed the Vista, Windows7 Driver(32/64 bits) Driver only (Executable file) from the link below with no problems. Is that the same driver your having problems with?

Realtek

If your on x64 it should actually copy the drivers to here

C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/14450-need-help-installing-realtek-audio-drivers.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hey all,

I have an Asrock Pro4 Z77 with ALC892, running Win 8 64bit Pro.
So I wanted to install new drivers for this audio device and downloaded the R2.70 drivers from Realtek.com and installed them without a hitch.
However, when I went to the Asrock website and clicked on my mobo I saw there's another driver version for my ALC892; ver6699.
Since these 2 drivers have different version formats, I'm wondering which one is newer, the R2.70 or the 6699??

Also, while googling I noticed there are several versions (station-drivers has 6818, Intel has 6804, others 6702, etc.). Are any of these fit for my mobo? Since they have higher version numbers than the 6699 one on the Asrock website, I guess they're newer?

Thanks in advance,

John

A:Confused about Realtek Audio Drivers

The "preferred" drivers are the ones from your PC or motherboard vendor, and in this case ASRock. I have one PC with an ASRock Z77 Professional Fatal1ty motherboard. I'm using the drivers supplied by ASRock and everything works perfectly for me. Same way with my other new build PC using a Gigabyte motherboard -I'm using the Gigabyte supplied RealTek driver.

Most PC or motherboard vendors supply drivers that are customized for their hardware. The "generic" drivers from the sound chip manufacturers may or may not work properly and/or fully.

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/18895-confused-about-realtek-audio-drivers.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hai there are some updated Realtek HD Audio Drivers, I downloaded them the other day and I don't get the BSOD anymore when I play some of my games!They are 2009 April 2nd.Download Link - Realtek HD Audio DriversNote: Be sure you know if these drivers are compatible with your computer's hardware, and always uninstall old drivers before installing the newest drivers.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/218510/newest-realtek-hd-audio-drivers/
Relevancy 69.23%

Realtek

Just in case some of you havn't tried them yet.

A:Realtek Audio drivers for Win7 are here.

they wont install for me says driver files are in use by another process... no av running nothing that would hold it what gives?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/20551-realtek-audio-drivers-win7-here.html
Relevancy 69.23%

Hi, Im back with yet another problem with my pc. Yesterday i reformatted my hard drive to Windows xp home again because it was veryvery cramped before but when i got on i couldent hear eny sound so i looked in controle pannel and realtek dident show up as it was suppose to. The next day i installed Realtek Drivers for it (WDM_A406) installed and restarted as it said.. Got back on No sound no realtek audio program.
Please help me.

Geforce 9600 gt

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600)
Sys manufacturer: Hp Pavilion 061
Sys model: EP076AA-ABU m7350.uk
Phoenix- AwardBIOS v6.00pg
Processor Intel (r) Pentinum (R) D CPU 2.80GHZ (2 cpus)
Memory 3070MB RAM
Directx Ver: Directx 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

A:Realtek Audio Drivers not working...

I Just got the drivers working and hit another problem... when i plugged my headphones in it dident detect them...

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/realtek-audio-drivers-not-working.839289/
Relevancy 69.23%

I just switched from Windows XP Pro to Vista 64-bit Home Premium a few days ago. Since the change I can no longer get all of my audio to work. My headphone jac seems fine because I can plug my headphones in and hear sound or if I plug my speakers into the headphone jac I can also hear sound through them. I've checked and make sure that nothing is muted and checked to make sure every device is "enabled". My microphone with my headset doesn't work either now.

ScreenShots:

A:Audio Problems (Realtek HD 2.01 drivers)

Hi. . .

My only suggestions would be to first go back into Device manager, click on View and enable hidden devices and re-check for red/yellow flags. Then expand the sound tree again, right-click on the Realtek HD audio device and un-install the driver. Then re-boot.

Then go into the Realtek Audio Manager and reset to default settings.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/audio-problems-realtek-hd-2-01-drivers-285553.html
Relevancy 68.8%

I bought an MSI K A GM http global msi com tw index php func proddesc amp prod no amp maincat no I had problems in Vista x with the onboard audio namely even though I installed the drivers manually and it registered correctly on rebooting the system later on it will randomly loose them What happens is I ll reboot normally Windows would play audio during this process nada Then when I do enter into Windows I see the New Hardware Found icon in the system tray and it begins reinstalling the RealTek audio drivers I d already had It s done this abunch of times but not just in Vista x in XP x I was amazed when I saw the same Reinstall RealTek Randomly Audio Drivers thing happening to the audio on XP I couldn t fathom what would cause Windows to randomly reinstall audio drivers as if they d never been installed Could this be damage to the onboard audio chipset Pretty strange if it is since the audio does work once it s been installed But the problem is whenever it does this all the settings are lost so I need to change all the volume controls again RealTek Audio Drivers Reinstall Randomly It s really very weird and I m torn between thinking the mobo is the culprit to some unknown factor with the software Help What s even more bizarre is that it s totally random it just happens or doesn t There s no real way of causing it to occur nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/realtek-audio-drivers-reinstall-randomly.720238/
Relevancy 68.8%

First post, didn't really know whether to post in an existing thread, but I searched and didn't find anything. Please merge/delete as see fit.

I recently installed the Windows 7 beta, and it's great. There's something bugging me though; after installing the latest Realtek HD audio drivers for Vista (v 2.17) I can't have two sound outputs anymore. I want to run the same sound through my headphones and my speakers, but only the Front Speaker out port works, so I can't have both plugged in at the same time. This worked fine under XP, but I just don't get the new audio manager. Is there a way to make two ports work at the same time, and if so, what am I doing wrong?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/realtek-audio-drivers-under-wnidows-7-vista-353342.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Hi I've looked around for a fix for my problem but could not find a solution so sorry if I'm repeating a question Okay so just recently upgraded my graphics card from a gtx to a gtx Fermi but had to go back to the because my newer one broke a few days after I got it so when I put the and put back in everything worked fine except my computer's audio jacks wouldn't work My moniter's audio works though nivida driver So I tried reinstalling the drivers from realtek's site gigabyte's site my motherboard and even cnet's version All these downloads bring up their install screen and tell me restart but their are no changes to where they supposedly were installed audio Realtek pretend drivers How to to fix? install. so the drivers weren't installed Also this may not matter but when they install they extract the files Realtek audio drivers pretend to install. How to fix? are these files supposed to go to my program files Sorry for the Realtek audio drivers pretend to install. How to fix? run on sentences Motherboard gigabyte H M-D -B CPU Intel i Graphics gtx

A:Realtek audio drivers pretend to install. How to fix?

Depending on the version of Realtek driver you are installing
The first time you install the driver, it uninstalls the older driver.
Then when you reboot, you must again run the driver install software.

The newer driver from Realtek do this automatically.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/225904-realtek-audio-drivers-pretend-install-how-fix.html
Relevancy 68.8%

I'm trying to install the latest drivers audio drivers to fix a mic static problem I am having, but the driver after it hits this point the driver gets stuck installing leaving me without an audio driver.

A:Realtek Audio Drivers stuck installing

Are these drivers from ASUS, for your motherboard? or did you get the drivers somewhere else.

That may not be the issue with the mic static, although its a place to start.

Do a System Restore back to a date PRIOR to trying to install the new drivers. That will give you a "fresh start". Try installing them again. Install them "Run as Administrator" and see if that helps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/316213-realtek-audio-drivers-stuck-installing.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Can anyone direct me with a link to downloads for the latest drivers for this sound card?

Relevancy 68.8%

I Audio Realtek AND nVidia HD HD Driver drivers? am installing a new Win build on my new-build Realtek HD Audio Driver AND nVidia HD drivers? PC I have a question My Asus P X D-E motherboard has onboard Realtek HD audio for which one would expect to install the Realtek HD drivers I just installed my nVidia graphics card driver before installing the sound drivers and the latest beta gives you the option to install or not install the quot nVidia HD Audio driver quot Now I will want to use audio over HDMI sometimes to output from my PC to my TV via HDMI - so I opted to install the nVidia HD Audio driver My question is do I also install the Realtek HD audio drivers There are currently quot NVIDIA High Definition Audio quot items showing up in device manager plus one separate quot High Definition Audio Device quot Any advice Do the Realtek drivers offer much benefit over the built in Win drivers Any issues with conflicts if the nVidia and Realtek drivers are installed together Thanks

A:Realtek HD Audio Driver AND nVidia HD drivers?

My ASUS P7P55D-E PRO has both installed.
It appears on mine the Nvidia is for graphics card output for HDMI, built in monitor speakers, etc. from the graphics card.
The onboard audio is for the motherboard audio outputs which also would include front panel in/outputs if you have them on the case and wired to mobo.

So you need both if using now or in the future.
Mike

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/114871-realtek-hd-audio-driver-nvidia-hd-drivers.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Does Realtek provide bluetooth audio drivers for Windows 7 ??

A:Realtek Bluetooth Audio Drivers for Windows 7

Take a look here.
Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/93566-realtek-bluetooth-audio-drivers-windows-7-a.html
Relevancy 68.8%

Ok so lets get started. This is my first post.Below described is my PC's rig
AMD FX6300
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3
Galaxy NVIDIA 630 2gb ddr3
4 gb ram and 500gb hdd

my problem is that I hear only one sided audio from my headphones when I connect the HD Audio pin on the board. And when I insert the AC'97 pin then I hear it opposite directions like the sound generating from left side is audible to the right side of the headphone. Also Realtek Hd drivers are not installing on my pc. I am currently using VIA drivers. Both my motherboard and cabinet's front panel supports HD Audio. I tried re installing the drivers and also tried removing graphic cards hd audio drivers but nothing helped me. Also checked the device manager. Please help me! and thanx for reading

A:Help needed in HD Audio and installing Realtek drivers.

First on the drivers. If you have VIA sound chip then you need VIA drivers. If you have RealTek sound chip then you need the RealTek drivers. According to Gigabyte this motherboard had RealTek audio.

I would suspect a wiring problem in your HD audio connection, if you only hear one side (assuming you are inserting the connector properly). Also with the AC97 issue, that also suggests a wiring or case headphone jack problem.

Do you get proper audio if you connect the headphones to the GREEN speaker jack on the rear? If you do that also suggests a problem with the front panel assembly or wiring.

One comment, I see you have Windows 7 64 bit. With only 4GB of RAM the 64 bit is not doing anything for you and in fact is hurting you as the 64 bit OS requires more memory than the 32 bit version.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/338127-help-needed-hd-audio-installing-realtek-drivers.html
Relevancy 68.8%

I have been trying desperately to uninstall DTS Sound from my laptop, but to no avail. DTS seems to have come preinstalled onto my computer. I have tried uninstalling the Realtek Audio driver as there is no DTS driver (like I said, preinstalled on the computer), and reinstalled just Realtek. When I do this, DTS automatically takes over once again. How can I seperate DTS from Realtek and then delete it completely? Thanks for the help!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/Uninstalling-DTS-Sound-from-Realtek-Audio-Drivers/td-p/5756157
Relevancy 68.8%

Is it just me or did all versions of the P50's RealTek audio drivers for Win7 and Win10 64-bit disappear from the Lenovo Support site? Link: http://support.lenovo.com/ca/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-p-series-laptops/thinkpad-p50... I recall seeing a new audio driver for Win10 Redstone about a week ago, but ALL versions of the audio driver are no longer shown. Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-P-and-W-Series-Mobile/P50-RealTek-Audio-Drivers-for-Windows-Disappeared-from-Lenovo/td-p/3391466
Relevancy 68.8%

Hello guys well first of all i have read all of the threads related to microphone problems and i havent found mine i have bought a new computer and here are the details Windows XP SP Intel pentium Dual core GHz GB ram I have turned all my audio hardware connections in my back rears My columns my headphones and my microphone When i plugged my microphone it detected as Mic IN and it goes for INPUT connections Image is attached Realtek drivers audio microphone HD problem: Sorry but im portuguese Realtek HD audio drivers microphone problem: And i just put some english stuff to understand Image is attached The problem is When i talk to someone in any program MSN Ventrilo etc that person people listens to everything instead of my voice I m going to be more clear the person that im talking to in any voice chat program listens to -Every music sounds that i do in my computer ex deleting file to trash sounds even music is going in windows media player the sounds when i click in my foulders etc -Listens to himself i mean when he talks he is listenning to his own voice And when i talk he listen really quiet Thanx in advance nbsp

A:Realtek HD audio drivers microphone problem:

Woah, not a bad translation! Hope you can understand my response. . .

It sounds like your .wav out is being redirected to your recording line, instead of the microphone. Try this:

Open Volume Control (Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Entertainment -> Volume Control)
Switch to "Record" mode (Options -> Properties -> Adjust Volume For; select Recording, make sure Microphone is checked, then click "ok")
Select "Microphone"
Test your apps

Hopefully this'll help...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-hd-audio-drivers-microphone-problem.103608/
Relevancy 68.8%

Ok so I've had this problem before but now it doesn't seem to want to be fixed.

Windows Update installed Realtek audio drivers, which effectively disabled my sound altogether. Great. So I went looking for a fix. Apparently that fix is to download the Realtek '97 drivers, and install them, after uninstalling my previous driver. So I do that, but during the setup for the driver windows says it cannot verify the author blah blah blah, what's new? The problem is, when I click install anyway, it pauses for a minute or so and prompts me again.. I went through this little runaround about six times before I gave up. Any ideas?

A:Solved: Vista and Realtek audio drivers...

Run the exe as administrator and it could get through more likely.

Anyways. Go to motherboard/computer(if it's a factory-built box) manufacturer site and download latest audio drivers, not just any Realtek AC97 drivers some random person on teh intrawebs links to you. Then do the above.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-vista-and-realtek-audio-drivers.843778/
Relevancy 67.94%

I recently reformatted and reinstalled Windows XP w/SP3. Everything has gone smoothly, however XP will not recognize the fact that I have installed the proper drivers. I also get/got any error every time I try to uninstall one of the audio drivers I get this message. Warning "Removed Realtek Audio driver Failure!" So, to recap, Windows doesn't see/find any audio device, thus no system sound even though the drivers are installed and are the same from the last time I had them.

My computer:
Dell Inspiron 530
Intel G33/31
Core Duo 2.2ghz
4gb of DDR2 ram
500gb WD HD
Nvidia Geforce 8800GT

A:Windows doesn't recognize Realtek audio drivers

I should also add that I have onboard audio, so I can't figure out why XP doesn't recognize it. I also have Drivesweeper installed and made sure that all of Realtek's crap was out. I have been to Dell.com and download the new drivers to no avail.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-doesnt-recognize-realtek-audio-drivers-398860.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hello guys I got a computer running Windows XP SP with Intel motherboard D GEV I currently have Realtek audio drivers uninstalling/installing Error working sounds but I cannot use the quot Stereo Mix quot function to record Error uninstalling/installing Realtek audio drivers what I hear Error uninstalling/installing Realtek audio drivers through the speakers I only get a short static noise every couple of seconds Looking in Add Remove Programs I see these two sound drivers High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB probably responsible for the working sounds Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that I see no evidence of being installed apart from the existence of Realtek folder inside quot Program Files quot This is what I see in Device Manager menu only the Microsoft UAA driver appears no Realtek whatsoever Image - Error uninstalling/installing Realtek audio drivers TinyPic - Free Image Hosting Photo Sharing amp Video Hosting Plus in the past the PC used to have AC' driver installed as well but I unistalled it months ago I tried to remove the Realtek driver but I get this annoying error Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting Photo Sharing amp Video Hosting I also get the same error whenever I try to launch a newer version of Realtek HD Audio driver installer or even execute the AC' driver installer I created another second admin account and the uninstallation worked as it should but back to my current account it is still present under Add Remove Programs Is my Registry corrupted Or is this about User permissions not set right Thank you

A:Error uninstalling/installing Realtek audio drivers

The Microsoft driver showed Realtek at the end. So you uninstalled the Microsoft/Realtek driver that was downloaded from Windows Update automatically. And the original AC97 Reatek driver is still on your computer. To reinstall it, download it from the Intel Website: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Det...ng&ProdId=1674

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-uninstalling-installing-realtek-audio-drivers-963465.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi. I have a laptop with these specs:

Acer Aspire 5520
Windows XP Professional SP2
AMD Turion64(Dual Core 1.9 GHz x2)
3 GB's RAM
Realtek HD Audio
Now, when I try to install the driver for my audio, then it gives an error message: "Microsoft Bus Driver should be loaded on your system before you install Realtek HD Audio Driver !"
Now I don't know where to get microsoft bus driver from, or which version to install. If someone could help me with this it would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
-eXaByTe

A:Solved: Help installing Realtek HD Audio drivers - Microsoft Bus?

You need a program called Quick Fix Escalation, but you can only get it by calling up Microsoft and talking to the tech support guys. Fortunately you can find it packaged with other drivers, but I don't know any off hand.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-help-installing-realtek-hd-audio-drivers-microsoft-bus.731386/
Relevancy 67.94%

hi all.
I'm new to this forum and i've recently installed windows 7 ultimate on my MSI vr440 laptop. after installing it i was unable to use my Mic so i installed Realtek HD audio drivers after downloading it from their website. now the problem is that i have a crackling sound coming out of my speaker.

earlier i was using Vista home edition and it too had realtek installed and i could use the inbuilt mic with ease but now if i'm talking thru the mic the person at the other end cant seem to hear me..... please help resolve this issue.

regards

A:Cracking sound after installing realtek HD audio drivers.... plz help

Download the driver from MSI and see if that makes a difference. Many times the PC vendor drivers are needed.

MSI Global ? Download Center

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/163723-cracking-sound-after-installing-realtek-hd-audio-drivers-plz-help.html
Relevancy 67.94%

Hi, I recently upgraded my Yoga 2 Pro to Windows 10 and was excited to try Cortana but unfortunately I could not get it to recognize my voice. It turns out that the microphone level with the Windows 10 Realtek High Definition Audio drivers is abismally low. This also causes a problem with Skype and Google Hangouts. I have tried every driver I could find (Realtek.tw, Microsoft Updates catalog server, etc) and none of them resolved the problem. I also tried the "generic" High Definition Audio driver and that also did not work. Has anyone else experieced this problem and if so, has anyone found a solution?Thanks.  

Relevancy 67.94%

I ve got all the patches and fixes that were available until Mai I am using a clean install Windows Xp Sp and i cannot find a way to install the audio drivers It just cannot recognise the on board audio chip and as a result ofcourse i have no audio I ve tried with the supplied cd by going to Asrock s site and in Realtek s site and ALiveNF6G-DVI, drivers Realtek MB on ,cannot install audio board downloading the drivers even i ve set the bios value of the on board ALiveNF6G-DVI, MB ,cannot install on board Realtek audio drivers audio to on but nothing Here you can see an image of the message i get when i try to install using the supplied CD http img imageshack us img installationwf jpg and here is how the device manager looks like http img imageshack us img soundprobpx jpg here are the specs of the MB http www asrock com mb overview asp Model ALiveNF G-DVI amp s and more over the audio specs Audio - CH Windows Vista amp Premium Level HD Audio ALC Audio Codec I really hope there is some kind of solution Thank you in advance nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/alivenf6g-dvi-mb-cannot-install-on-board-realtek-audio-drivers.589518/
Relevancy 67.94%

Get your thinking caps on, this ones a cracker!

I recently purchased a second-hand Intel D915GAG Motherboard to replace a dead board, and everything has gone perfectly until it came to installing audio drivers for the Realtek High Definition Audio, which is on-board.
The drivers installed without a problem, and Device manager reports that the device is working properly, and that the drivers are up-to-date.
However, the Sounds and Audio Devices properties are telling me different, claiming that no audio device is installed! Only Device manager seems to know the audio drivers are there. I have tried everything i can think of, but have hit the wall....so any help at all will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

A:Realtek High Definition Audio drivers problem

See if this anything in this might help Reference Guide to Help Setup and Troubleshoot Windows Audio and Sound Cards

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-high-definition-audio-drivers-problem.156630/
Relevancy 67.94%

I recently installed my Creative sound card (with 5.1 support) on a motherboard that already has onboard audio.

I knew there would be a problem so I tried a couple of different approaches but nothing worked so far.

Going into the BIOS, I was able to disable the realtek 97 thing located in there. I didn't uninstall the realtek 97 driver though in add/remove programs. From there I installed the creative sound drivers with a cd I received.

I got no sound from doing that. I went into the Realtek console program once booted and I can do a sound test and hear noise from each speaker though, but if I go to listen to an mp3 for example, I hear no sound.

What steps should I take to play music through my better creative soundcard? Thanks!

Relevancy 67.94%

HI I have audacity for audio recording I bought a headphone with mike Intel mother board sound card which i have been using in windows xp is not working in windows When i Installed win it auto detected the HD audio drivers from Microsoft and updated to win There is no problem in audio playback but only in recording I plugged drivers motherboard) Realtek for audio work (intel win does not 7, in the pink jacket at the rear for Realtek audio drivers (intel motherboard) does not work for win 7, mike but the recording tab shows that in front jack I do not have audio jacks in my front panel How come this I went to Realtek and downloaded their specific drivers from this link and it install but windows alert compatibility of these drivers by saying that it has no signature alert If i install despite warning it installs and somehow show But the microsoft sound icon still remains in the tray and it only has the sound meter control If i click realtek nothing happens How to solve this problem I have one pink one green and another blue jack at the back and nothing in front Pl help Realtek or Realtek

A:Realtek audio drivers (intel motherboard) does not work for win 7,

Hi,
And why the mike jack is shown in front instead of its usual plugged in position at the rear of the computer

I have problem with the realtek audio drivers, which was supplied by the vendor intel. INtel totally stopped support for this product at their web site. The peculiar problem is when i downloaded the authors drivers for vista, Which they say support win 7 also, the windows shows compatibility alert and if i click on for the online solution, it goes to the same page from where i downloaded the drivers.
It is a curse to have the intel mother board to have the xp version driver and now they would not support. Hell to them. Now even Intel interactive utility, when clicked, show that i do not have intel desk top board alert.Funny is int it?. Moreover if i download their offline utility, they show, the mother board details as intel desktop.
So, really what is the solution that would work for me?
If i just installed and reboot, the win7 os auto detects and update the drivers for sound, invariably microsoft HD audio drivers. When i insert the mike in Pink jack at rear, it shows, in front.

When i plug the mike at the rear of the PC, the Microsoft recording device tab show it as if i plugged in front. I do not have any jack . how to change this to the rear position.
When i was using Realtek, there was no problem. How to disable in Microsoft HD recording devices tab.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/351112-realtek-audio-drivers-intel-motherboard-does-not-work-win-7-a.html
Relevancy 67.08%

Just like the title says, I don't want the realtek audio drivers as it completely messes with my audio and also doesn't correctly switch when i plug in headphones for example.
It also doesn't allow for the 'speaker fill' enhancement to be used when playing stereo content through surround sound.

Windows itself does a far better job as opposed to realtek.

Every time i uninstall realtek it automatically gets reinstalled.

Sorry Microsoft, you don't know best.

A:How to stop Windows 10 automatically installing Realtek audio drivers?

Stop Windows From Automatically Updating Your Hardware Drivers | Lifehacker Australia

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/9702-how-stop-windows-10-automatically-installing-realtek-audio-drivers.html
Relevancy 67.08%

I downgraded from 'Windows Vista Home Premium' to Win XP Professional SP2. Having to install XP Drivers, I got almost all of them except my Realtek HD Audio Drivers. I got my driver from here and ran it. After running it and waiting a few minutes, I came to a halt and here is what it looks like.

Been searching for about 2-3 days now, but I haven't found any that actually work. I keep getting the same or similar error.

Is there anyone who can help?

A:[SOLVED] Realtek HD Audio Drivers on Acer Aspire 5520 Help

Hello aznsenzation

I have seen this problem before

Right click My Computer/Properties/Hardware/Device Manager
Click the + at ?System Devices?
Right click Microsoft UAA Bus Driver/Disable
Now uninstall it

Install the Realtek driver now.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-realtek-hd-audio-drivers-on-acer-aspire-5520-help-397357.html
Relevancy 66.65%

I bought a quot monitor keyboard and Logitech Surround Sound System for my laptop the only thing I Realtek Formatted Drivers Dell Audio reinstalled but noManager Laptop, can't get to Formatted Dell Laptop, reinstalled Realtek Audio Drivers but noManager work are my Surround sound speakers requires audio ports as you probably know but only two of mine work consequently only either the rear speakers front speakers or middle speaker can work at the same time It only likes to use one port at a time due to the current issue it's either or not halfway My third audio port is a mic port but I've heard that using Realtek HD Audio Manager you can retask this port to act as an audio output port However after formatting my laptop months ago I have the Realtek drivers but not the manager I can't find any downloads for the manager on the internet they all appear to be driver only IMPORTANT my soundcard is meant to support when I go into device manger and sound properties it says so Thanks for reading is there anything I can do Or can I only use two speakers Thanks I have a two years old Dell Studio When I go into control panel quot uninstall programmes quot I can see quot RealTek HD Audio Driver quot which I downloaded from the realtek site but it clearly said quot Driver Only quot I need the manager I think but I don't know where to get it Thanks a lot in advance

A:Formatted Dell Laptop, reinstalled Realtek Audio Drivers but noManager

You likely need the Dell supplied drivers to get all the features working.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/264463-formatted-dell-laptop-reinstalled-realtek-audio-drivers-but-nomanager.html
Relevancy 66.65%

Hi I have been working on a Dell Inspiron S and am unable to get the video and now audio drivers loaded and working correctly Here s the deal According to the Dell tag info online this cpu uses either the onboard Nvidia nforce SE n video card or an ATI Pro There is no external video card so the Nvidia should be right This is confirmed by programs like HWinfo However someone did install ATI catalyst software at some earlier point At first only the video card driver was not loaded properly and so Vista Home Premium -bit was in VGA-compatible mode I tried to load NVIDIA Nforce WHQL drivers for Vista -bit which completed without errors Upon rebooting though I could see in Device Manager that the drivers didn t take I have also tried Dell s recommended R an executable that loads Nvidia s MCP ver Dell audio not Realtek drivers Nvidia and working Inspiron on video A drivers and no matter what I do Device Manager says I now have an Nvidia video and Realtek audio drivers not working on Dell Inspiron unknown device or a VGA-compatible display adapter Unloading and reinstalling did not help I noticed SP was not loaded so tried installing it to see if that would help It loaded no problem but then I saw as another update a Realtek audio driver update I let it load and now have no audio I have tried both Dell s recommended Realtek driver R which is for the ALC HD audio device and loads Realtek s R audio drivers and a newer R version for Vista that I got from Realtek s site Both install fine but rebooting results in Device Manager disabling the Realtek device If I enable it it wants to reinstall drivers But doing so either fails when trusting Windows to do it because it says I already have the correct drivers OR I can load them reboot and find the process happening all over again It always tells me there is no audio output device installed So far I have updated the BIOS run Driver Sweeper to clean out all ATI and NVIDIA display and physix drivers as well as all sound-related drivers and tried the above in Safe Mode as well Nothing works I am at a loss Both devices are acting as if they are disabled somehow but I see no reason for it in the BIOS or anywhere else Ugh This is very frustrating If anyone can help I would really appreciate it Thanks nbsp

A:Nvidia video and Realtek audio drivers not working on Dell Inspiron

Sounds like to me a fresh installment of Windows vista would help you out the most.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/nvidia-video-and-realtek-audio-drivers-not-working-on-dell-inspiron.151717/
Relevancy 66.65%

Hello all,

I rercently came with the following problem without any reason:

I have a realtek audio chipset with my mother board.

Since some time, the HD audio drivers keeps on detecting/undetecting a device plugged in my front jack (resulting is sound cutoff, which is more than annoying). But, there is nothing plugged.

If I plug something then, the detection works right.

I'm wondering if it is a software problem, or if there is something wrong with my motherboard or my front jack connector (some kind of shortcut or whatever).

If someone as a solution I would really appreciate.

Thanks a lot in advance !

I cannot uncheck the "reload" option in the realtek driver because I need to have this detection working right.

A:Realtek HD Audio Drivers - Constantly detecting/undetecting front jack

Sounds like a loose or defective jack. No software will "fix" broken hardware. When nothing is in the jack, it's grounded and the chipset ignores or turns off the jack. When you plug something into it, the open ground signals the chipset to detect a device and notify Windows of it's presents. Windows (driver) will then allow you task the jack as necessary.

You don't give any info on your system but some manufactures have spare parts available. Most front panel assemblies are replaceable. Also make sure the front panel connections aren't loose at the motherboard. Be sure to completely power-down the PC and un-plug the power cord before checking wires inside.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/231658-realtek-hd-audio-drivers-constantly-detecting-undetecting-front-jack.html
Relevancy 63.64%

It's been a year since I migrated from Windows XP to Windows 7 which I downloaded Realtek HD Audio Manager R2.70 and audio has been working fine except the only issue it didn't come with 'Stereo Mix' preventing capability to record sound direct from the soundcard. It took me 14 months to restore Stereo Mix as each time I was told to update audio drivers I would update HD Audio Manager so what is the difference between these two Realtek ?

I installed Realtek HD Audio Driver R2.72 last night and it restored Stereo Mix which now enables me to record system sound whilst using screen recorders.

Thanks

A:Difference between Realtek HD Audio Manager & Realtek HD Audio Driver

Quote: Originally Posted by Swiftkidd

It's been a year since I migrated from Windows XP to Windows 7 which I downloaded Realtek HD Audio Manager R2.70 and audio has been working fine except the only issue it didn't come with 'Stereo Mix' preventing capability to record sound direct from the soundcard. It took me 14 months to restore Stereo Mix as each time I was told to update audio drivers I would update HD Audio Manager so what is the difference between these two Realtek ?

I installed Realtek HD Audio Driver R2.72 last night and it restored Stereo Mix which now enables me to record system sound whilst using screen recorders.

Thanks

Realtek HD Audio Manager is a software driver used on Windows computers. It handles recording and playback of audio programs. It is required for many audio programs to operate.

While Realtek HD Audio Drivers is a tool that allows you to listen to audio in HD on your PC.

Stereo Mix is used to transfer audio that the PC is playing to recording software such as Audacity, so that you can record what you?re hearing.

When one upgrade their OS like in your case from XP to Win7 with the same motherboard and sound card it is always advised & recommended to download the latest soundcard driver, because the only thing that had changed was the operating system.

The advice is not to go to windows for it, but to go to the motherboard manufacturer, because it would be specialised for the system rather than a generic driver, which might not be as good, or even cause problems.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/310827-difference-between-realtek-hd-audio-manager-realtek-hd-audio-driver.html
Relevancy 61.06%

Help. I recently did a clean install of Windows 7 64bit (on my HP Vista 32 machine). Life is grand! My problems started when I tried to listen to the microphone input through my speakers. The front microphone inputs did not work so I downlaed the Realtek HD Audio Drivers (recently updated) from the realtek site. The inputs now work and I can record from the microphone through the Sound Recorder app in Accessories but can not hear the microphone through the speakers while I am recording. After searching the web I noticed a lot of chatter about setting things up in the Realtek HD Audio Manager. This app does not show up in my control panel. Does anyone know where I can get it (if I really need it). The Realtek site only has the driver download (not the manager). Am I missing something, am I confused, or both?

A:Realtek HD Audio Manager and Realtek Audio Driver

Quote: Originally Posted by NTexan

Help. I recently did a clean install of Windows 7 64bit (on my HP Vista 32 machine). Life is grand! My problems started when I tried to listen to the microphone input through my speakers. The front microphone inputs did not work so I downlaed the Realtek HD Audio Drivers (recently updated) from the realtek site. The inputs now work and I can record from the microphone through the Sound Recorder app in Accessories but can not hear the microphone through the speakers while I am recording. After searching the web I noticed a lot of chatter about setting things up in the Realtek HD Audio Manager. This app does not show up in my control panel. Does anyone know where I can get it (if I really need it). The Realtek site only has the driver download (not the manager). Am I missing something, am I confused, or both?

Welcome to SF!
Realtek HD Control Panel is in the Windows notification area. See image below. I hope I helped!

"PLEASE REP ANYONE WHO HELPS YOU"

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/102675-realtek-hd-audio-manager-realtek-audio-driver.html
Relevancy 61.06%

I don't have any sound because i get the "no audio device" pic related

I have tried bios enabling, updating realtek driver, set backing the driver, uninstalling then reinstalling, installing drivers off the HP website, installing drivers off realtek website. I've done the services.msc ****. EVERYthing. I've made a fresh reformat of XP btw. Help?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Also when I tried to install the HP driver it says I need the UUA high definiton bus driver, but it says in device manager that i have it, and when ever I install the uua driver off microsoft or whereever it says it has installed and must restart but when you get back on I try to install the HP driver but it still says I need the UUA driver.

A:[SOLVED] "No audio device" yet I have realtek drivers installed

Hi Difused. This might sound like a really stupid question but do you have any speakers hooked up? If so, are they connected to the correct plugs?

Good day.

Mike

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/solved-and-quot-no-audio-device-and-quot-yet-i-have-realtek-drivers-installed-567068.html
Relevancy 61.06%

I ve posted this on another website forum but they haven t replied and it s been five days now Let me start from the very beginning I have an Acer Aspire Vista -bit Home Basic laptop If you need anymore details please let me know A week ago I finally figured out that drivers "interactive HD Realtek to because of Unable Audio; window station" install you have to mute the speakers in Realtek HD Audio Device so the sound would play through the headphones About two days after that no sound would come through the Realtek HD Audio; Unable to install drivers because of "interactive window station" headphones but would come from the speakers So my sister suggested we un-install Realtek I Realtek HD Audio; Unable to install drivers because of "interactive window station" did and then I re-installed it and re-started the computer When the computer booted back on a little thing at the bottom said quot installing latest drivers quot and then I had to click quot allow quot to let it search for audio A few moments later a box popped up that said it found the audio device but quot This operation requires an interactive window station quot Yes that one I have enabled UAC since I don t have to click allow on the restricted areas and I have tried many many suggestions from other forums but none of them have worked I know it s not a hardware problem considering when I m in BIOs and try to go backwards beeps come from the speakers so they are working fine And I m guessing the quot No Audio Output Device is installed quot is because I m not able to update the drivers Also when I go into Device Manager there isn t an option for quot Sound audio or game controller quot I think that might be because of the quot No Audio Output Device quot also If anyone could help me with this it would be much appreciated I m dying without my sound Really I need the music to block out my sister truthfully maybe I shouldn t have listened to her in the first place nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/realtek-hd-audio-unable-to-install-drivers-because-of-interactive-window-station.877705/
Relevancy 60.2%

I installed the Realtek HD audio driver from the ASUS download site (P8Z68-V Pro MB) and all was well until I installed an MSI 560TI video card and let it install the Nvidia HD Audio drivers. The problem I have been chasing ever since was the Realtek HD Audio Manager popping up after the system exited extended sleep state (overnight). After much trial and tribulation and several Google Searches I concluded that the Realtek/ASUS HD Audio driver was conflicting with the Nvidia driver(s).

I did what suggested on one of the sites and that was to delete the Realtek HD Audio drivers and just let W7 install the default Microsoft drivers. Problem gone! Now I am curious, what did I give up and if I install the latest Realtek driver for W7 64-bit (v267) from the Realtek site will the Nvidia conflict return?

A:ASUS/Realtek, Latest Realtek versus default W7 Audio driver

Generally the Microsoft installed HD Audio Codec does not have all the features the motherboard vendor's sound drivers do. In most cases the actual driver is preferred and should be installed instead of the generic HD Audio Code drivers.

The NVIDIA driver is for the Video and the build in audio for HDMI audio. It should not be interferring with the PC's sound and in this case Realtek. I would uninstall the Microsoft drivers and reinstall the RealTek and see if you still have the problem. Generally a driver causes problems when exiting from sleep mode. Actually on "extended" sleep mode of overnight its really better to just shut down the system and then reboot in the morning. If you want it to be operational when you wake up, the BIOS should have an option for auto power on at whatever time you set.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/205579-asus-realtek-latest-realtek-versus-default-w7-audio-driver.html
Relevancy 59.77%

Hello all I just got Windows Pro as a gift from a friend and installed it just a few hours ago and I noticed that I am having audio problems Basically put it's sort of random when this happens but it seems to happen when sounds play rapidly as letting a audio que play it's part will play with no popping nosies here ALC662) Audio Problems Realtek Popping Windows (Realtek is an example of me showing this by using the sound that plays when you change audio Vocaroo Voice message The first seconds are me playing the sound slow with no popping Then the sound starts popping when I change volume rapidly I also checked DPC Latency Checker and everything is running smoothly imgur the simple image sharer I have all the latest drivers installed and this happens with with no drivers I just can't seem to figure out what Windows Realtek Audio Popping Problems (Realtek ALC662) the issue is here EDIT I forgot to mention that I've tried disabling drivers removing the USB Keyboard and Mouse as well as setting the audio to CD Quality Thanks in Advance to the person who could help me with this

A:Windows Realtek Audio Popping Problems (Realtek ALC662)

What type of speaker system are you using ? Monitor with HDMI, check video card settings ? Could be conflicting driver, possibly Video card. Also mattering to speakers used, check for loose connections, something could be disturbing speakers.

Lots of reasons for popping and stuttering. Integrated card or PCI Slot Card?

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/57444-windows-realtek-audio-popping-problems-realtek-alc662.html
Relevancy 59.34%

I just bought a Gateway laptop (Win 7 64-bits) with a Realtek high definition. I listen a lot to classical music and I am disappointed with the sound quality of the card.

I listen the music with a good Seinheiser headphone. The problem is not the headphone because I switched back and forth between the new laptop and a 6-years old Compaq desktop and the desktop sounds much better. On both computers, I have the equalizers set as flat and no audio effects.

The problem on the laptop is that the sound sounds "muffed", with no treble and no color. I checked the drivers and they are the latest.

I am pretty sure that this is a good quality card and the sound should be good. What should I try?

Thanks,
Tom

A:Realtek high definition - bad sound quality

Have you fiddled with the settings in the Realtek HD audio control panel, as shown below?

I'd turn off any special effects or enhancements to begin with.

I just began using Realtek myself, but have not done any critical listening yet to decide if I like it or not.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/144582-realtek-high-definition-bad-sound-quality.html
Relevancy 58.05%

Hi there the newer smart phones have nice powerful processors in them so I was wondering if the DAC Digital Analog converters in these are as good as the ones in a typical LAPTOP computer set up -- bog standard on board sound from a laptop computer -- not high end specialized studio stuff etc My Galaxy audio audio PC vs phone Quality Smart LAPTOP standard of III S phone can play FLAC files and plugging the output into Quality of Smart phone audio vs standard LAPTOP PC audio a DECENT set of speakers appears to me to be just as good if not better than the same sound played from the computer - a relatively decent laptop computer Sony VAIO VPCEH with Intel I processor I tested this by connecting the phone DIRECTLY to the pre-amp with the music Quality of Smart phone audio vs standard LAPTOP PC audio on the phone's micro sdhc card Had I done it via the USB then that might Quality of Smart phone audio vs standard LAPTOP PC audio have needed another DAC conversion so the test cases wouldn't have been the same I use a phone app WINAMP PRO just like the PC version so I can use Folders directories to play the music and it can play FLAC too -- a lot of music phone apps lack this facility which is a shame I like also the quot play by folders quot too -- as I have a lot of Audio books -- saves endless tagging and creating playlists albums --Just point winamp to the directory or file and play it I find also streaming music from the phone to the receiver device seems to work better than messing around with pc software too -- especially on a laptop Another app here -- OrangeSqueeze in conjunction with SQUEEZEPLAYER -does the job of the logitech squeeze server on the laptop The phone will stream music from a Network or any acessible drive to the player device s -- no prob but use the Wifi on the phone --not the DATA content from the phone company otherwise your Bank balance will diminish faster than Spain's Economy Anybody else finding these sorts of apps are replacing similar laptop stuff note high end gear and computers are a different ballgame I used to be very sceptical of smartphones --even have some posts on the forum saying I'd never buy them -- however I have to eat my own words -- the latest crop with the latest Android version are incredibly useful now and possibilities seem quite exciting with what you can do with them Seems to me that we don't need to do much Multi-media streaming from W in the future as your phone will handle it Perhaps Ms is getting this right by gradually withdrawing a lot of multimedia in the standard version of W cheers jimbo

A:Quality of Smart phone audio vs standard LAPTOP PC audio

I have a Samsung Galaxy S smartphone and a new iPad3, but I would never consider them my "primary" audio playback devices.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/235293-quality-smart-phone-audio-vs-standard-laptop-pc-audio.html
Relevancy 55.04%

I have a self-assembled desktop PC - full specs in the signature below but in short it has an AMD Phenom II X T processor on a Gigabyte GA- A-DS P mainboard which uses a Realtek Azalia ALC on-board sound system I have no loudspeakers and listen to the computer sound exclusively through a Microsoft LX- headset I also have a Logitech C HD webcam that has its own microphone My PC has GB RAM a SSD and a large HDD It runs Windows Update with all Windows updates Patch Tuesday was this week but my problems had started before that and I'm sure they're unrelated Everything is working fine except the audio which started behaving strangely a few days ago The problems started suddenly and I can't think of anything that could have caused them There were no hardware changes or any intervention in the hardware nor did I install any new software that could have messed up things When playing music it sounds muffled with strange-sounding not Realtek Gigabyte audio, working mic audio, mobo: the volume very low and the voice and several instruments muted while Realtek audio, Gigabyte mobo: strange-sounding audio, mic not working other instruments in the background arrangement sound louder No graphic equalizer is on and this happens with any player software Realtek audio, Gigabyte mobo: strange-sounding audio, mic not working Windows Media Player VLC Media Player Classic etc and any source MP music audio CDs DVDs videos etc There appears to be no hardware problem with either my headset or the onboard audio when I run both Windows' native and Realtek's driver sound output tests the test tune comes out loud and clear in the tested channels Neither microphone works to record audio either - neither Realtek audio, Gigabyte mobo: strange-sounding audio, mic not working the headset's nor the webcam's with any recording program I have connected the headset both to the PC case's front connectors linked to the mainboard by a cable and to the rear ones which are parts of the mainboard itself no difference YouTube videos are also mute both when played in Chrome or IE using HTML and in Firefox using Adobe Flash all in their latest versions Curiously however the YouTube-hosted videos from a local newspaper's Web site play the audio of their initial vignette which appears to be synthesized or MIDI normally but the rest of the video with the news story is silent I normally use quot No Sounds quot as my Windows sound scheme but I've tested other sound schemes they all work but volume is very low as with the music There is no sign of any abnormality indicated either in Windows' Control Panel or in Realtek's control center window The driver correctly detects when the headset is disconnected or reconnected all tests work fine like I said both Microsoft's and Realtek's speaker tests come out loud and clear through my headset I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Realtek drivers several times both the version supplied by Gigabyte with the mainboard - which in spite of a different numbering system appears to be the penultimate one from Realtek - and the latest generic version from Realtek's Web site no effect I have installed a new codec pack to see if there was any trouble for applications to communicate with the driver no effect I have changed every possible configuration option on both Windows' and Realtek's control panels also to no effect What could be happening and what could be done short of reinstalling Windows which of course I don't want to do It surely looks like a software problem because of the passed hardware tests and the strangely perfect vignette in the newspaper site's videos But which software where As you can see from what I wrote above I've tried everything I could think of Thank you very much for your help

A:Realtek audio, Gigabyte mobo: strange-sounding audio, mic not working

First thing to do is disable or disconnect the Web Cam. They have been known to cause various sound problems. It may not be the problem, but eliminate it as the problem.

Stereo Mix needs to be set as the Default Recording Device.

Refresh the RealTek by going to the Device Manager, RIGHT click on the RealTek entry in the Sound section then LEFT click "Uninstall". DO NOT uninstall the drivers. Restart the PC and when Windows starts it will reinstall the sound. This usually fixes any Windows/Sound corruptions. If this does not fix it, download and reinstall the RealTek sound drivers.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/358510-realtek-audio-gigabyte-mobo-strange-sounding-audio-mic-not-working.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi,
Recently, I started getting problems with my audio on my alienware X51 R2 (I'm on windows 10). After a long time of searching for solutions all over the internet like on forums, I've come to the point where the only possible solution to my problem is using the realtek hd audio manager. The problem is: I can't access it on my alienware device since it is completely replaced by your poor version of it "Alienware Audio" wich does not have any of the options I need. How could I restore the original version of this software or at least disable the alienware audio version?

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/desktop/f/3513/t/19994728
Relevancy 55.04%

I'm having a strange problem in my HTPC Audio is coming perfectly fine out from the S PDIF coaxial output and it's normally connected only that way to the receiver but now for other reasons rear Realtek output on from fine nothing S/PDIF, audio, audio ALC889 I also need to connect it using a mm to a small mixer So in the sound manager Realtek ALC889 audio, audio fine on S/PDIF, nothing from rear output I changed the output to the quot Speakers quot and in fact the Realtek sound manager detects Realtek ALC889 audio, audio fine on S/PDIF, nothing from rear output that a cable is plugged into that output and shows me the dialog where it's selected Problem is nothing comes out I know it's not the mm to RCA cable because I plugged in my phone played some music and I can hear it just fine Realtek ALC889 audio, audio fine on S/PDIF, nothing from rear output But the rear speaker green output puts out no sound at all as I also tested it plugging headphones On the Sound Windows panel where you can select the playback device I can see the volume level move up and down when I'm playing any media file as well as in the Volume Mixer If I switch back to the S PDIF output and change the input in my receiver audio is coming just fine I haven't tried the front outputs because they are not connected The motherboard has HD Audio but the case has AC connectors so I never cared to connect them because I don't use them I know the rear green output worked at some point because I remember having a pair of computer speakers connected to it a few years ago This is a Gigabyte GA- FXA-UD rev motherboard with an AMD T and GB of RAM with Windows Home Premium The installation is about two months old with the drivers from back then and the latest audio driver on the Gigabyte website is from so this driver is the latest available I tried rebooting the machine just in case but it didn't help Any idea what this could be Did a power surge selectively fried the analog part of the audio chipset It is connected to a surge protector I built this computer myself and I'm always very careful to tie every cable and not leave them loose inside the case Thanks Sebastian

A:Realtek ALC889 audio, audio fine on S/PDIF, nothing from rear output

I found out after a while. In the popup dialog when a cable is plugged in, I had selected "Rear speaker out" mistakenly thinking it was talking about the rear output, not the rear speakers in a 5.1 speaker setting. Changing to "Front speaker out" solved the problem.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/317104-realtek-alc889-audio-audio-fine-s-pdif-nothing-rear-output.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hello,

I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and I have a problem with sound. When I plug my speakers in front panel I have output audio, but in back panel I don't.

My Audio Manager looks like this, but front panel is enabled and back panel is disabled. It does not recognize back (ANALOG) jack.

I tried with settings in this manager but without success, I cheked Control Panel > Sound and followed instructions but still no sound if speakers is in back panel. What to do?

P.S
Sorry for bad english

A:No sound in back audio panel jack - Realtek HD Audio Manager

What is set as the Default Playback Device? If "Digital" or "HDMI" is set as default you will not get any sound from rear audio connections. "Speaker" must be set as Default Playback Device/

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/370904-no-sound-back-audio-panel-jack-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi I finally upgraded from Windows XP to Windows and almost went back shortly after finding out I could no longer organize or manually arrange my own personal files and or folders but luckily I discovered an application called 'Folder Options X' which has re-enabled that feature for me so I'm happy to be upgrading I'm having a few issue's with my audio playback options I'm using an audio application called SRS Audio Sandbox Version which doe's work with Windows because when I first installed it was working perfect for a good few weeks time but recently I downloaded Realtek HD Audio Manager to enable me to playback audio through my monitor speakers but it seems to have changed my audio setup I have a Logitech z speakers which take up green black amp yellow ports and my monitor has a green audio jack which I plugged in green and my Logitech's green jack I've plugged into Blue and used Realtek HD Manager to change Blue port to a Line Out option It appears to work accept when I do Speaker Playback Test clicking on diagram only left amp right speakers playback noise though when I do it with headphones on all speakers playback noise Left Right Center Sub Rear Left amp Rear Right not sure Playback Knocks SRS Realtek) Sandbox Audio Out Device Audio (Default if that's normal Under Sound proprieties my Realtek HD Audio is set as the default playback device in which both my speaker amp monitor playback music but I need it to playback through SRS Audio Sandbox so I can manage and adjust the sound but when I set SRS as default device no music plays Thanks in advance Direct Link http i tinypic com o zr jpg Direct Link http i tinypic com h w jpg Edit I think my sound card is ASUSTeK Tiger Capture Device thanks

A:Audio Playback (Default Device Realtek) Knocks Out SRS Audio Sandbox

Reading some users comments on the Sandbox "audio enhancement" most comments are negative about this product. SRS Audio Sandbox - CNET Download.com

If it worked at one time and now does not, have you tried making it the default audio playback device rather than the RealTek? Or have you tried reinstalling it?

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/250894-audio-playback-default-device-realtek-knocks-out-srs-audio-sandbox.html
Relevancy 55.04%

This is a problem that just started after having my drive wiped and OS re-installed.

Sound plays quite loudly when played through virtually anything; media players, Youtube, Firefox and Internet Explorer, anything. Yet the sounds from certain video games are extremely low in volume, which has never happened to me before.

Also worth noting: At seemingly random intervals, certain sounds in the games would play at full volume.

Attaching my DxDiag

One thing I noticed is that in the Playback devices, the stereo mix always picks up sounds louder than the speakers play out, unsure if this is related at all.

Also not sure if it's related or relevant, but my original system had the hard drives set on IDE, but now they're both set on AHCI

EDIT: I think I've solved it. It was just a matter of turning on Loudness Equalization. Leaving it open because I wanna know if this is indeed the issue or just a quickfix.

A:RealTek audio loud, in-game audio sharply muted

I doubt that the loudness is the correct "fix" since the sound is OK except in games. Many games have an option for the sound level and can be adjusted in the game setup. Others use MIDI to generate the sounds.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/289099-realtek-audio-loud-game-audio-sharply-muted.html
Relevancy 55.04%

I have a self-assembled desktop PC - full specs in the signature below but in short it has an AMD Phenom II X T processor on a Gigabyte GA- A-DS P mainboard which uses a Realtek Azalia ALC on-board sound system I have no loudspeakers and listen to the computer sounds exclusively through a Microsoft LX- headset I also have a Logitech C audio, no mobo: mic Gigabyte audio, input Realtek muffled HD webcam that has its own microphone My PC has GB RAM a SSD and a large HDD It runs Windows Update with all Windows updates Patch Tuesday was this week but my problems had Realtek audio, Gigabyte mobo: muffled audio, no mic input started before that and I'm sure they're unrelated Everything is working fine except the audio which started behaving strangely a few days ago for no apparent reason The problems started suddenly and I can't think of anything that could have caused them There were no hardware changes or any intervention in the hardware nor did I install any new software that could have messed up things When playing music it sounds muffled with the volume very low and the voice and several instruments muted while other instruments in the background arrangement sound relatively louder No graphic equalizer is on and this happens with any player software Windows Media Player VLC Media Player Classic etc and any source MP music audio CDs DVDs videos etc There appears to be no hardware problem with either my headset or the onboard audio when I run both Windows' native and Realtek's driver sound output tests the test tune comes out loud and clear in the tested channels Neither microphone works to record audio either - neither the headset's nor the webcam's with any recording program I have connected the headset both to the PC case's front connectors linked to the mainboard by a cable and to the rear ones which are parts of the mainboard itself no difference YouTube videos are also mute both when played in Chrome or IE using HTML and in Firefox using Adobe Flash all in their latest versions Curiously however the YouTube-hosted videos from a local newspaper's Web site play perfectly the audio of their initial vignette which appears to be synthesized or MIDI normally but the rest of the video with the news story is silent I normally use quot No Sounds quot as my Windows sound scheme but I've tested other sound schemes they all work but volume is very low as with the music There is no sign of any abnormality indicated either in Windows' Control Panel or in Realtek's control center window The driver correctly detects when the headset is disconnected or reconnected all tests work fine like I said both Microsoft's and Realtek's speaker tests come out loud and clear through my headset I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Realtek drivers several times both the version supplied by Gigabyte with the mainboard - which appears to be the penultimate one from Realtek - and the latest generic version from Realtek's Web site no effect I have installed a new codec pack to see if there was any trouble for applications to communicate with the driver no effect I have changed every possible configuration option on both Windows' and Realtek's control panels also to no effect EDIT I have also uninstalled the device and drivers and tried to use Microsoft's default drivers No change the same problems happened meaning it's not a driver problem either I'm confused I also checked Gigabyte's Web site and there is only one stable BIOS version for my mainboard model and no newer audio drivers so that's not something I could try there is a newer beta BIOS but I don't think I should try that risky as it is The current BIOS only has an option to enable or disable the audio What could be happening and what could be done short of reinstalling Windows which of course I don't want to do It surely looks like a software problem because of the passed hardware tests and the strangely perfect vignette in the newspaper site's videos But what software and where As you can see fro... Read more

A:Realtek audio, Gigabyte mobo: muffled audio, no mic input

This is a duplicate of what is posted on the Seven Forums.

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/60126-realtek-audio-gigabyte-mobo-muffled-audio-no-mic-input.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hey Guys So here it goes I normally have my Logitech z- speakers connected to the onboard sound output green yellow and black as well Defition sound audio High onboard No Audio) from (Realtek as my Plantronics connected to the front panel USB port I used to be able to play music through any one without any problems just had to select which one I wanted as my default playback device Now my problem is I get audio fine through the but I get no sound what so ever from any of the onboard ports No sound from onboard audio (Realtek High Defition Audio) I have searched online for hours trying all the suggested solutions check below but I'm hoping its not a device failure What's weird is that just like all other posts I've read when I plug anything into the onboard jacks I get the speakers as connected and the audio level moves with sound but I get no output from my speakers What I have tested removing and reinstalling audio drivers from Asus website - no luck trying a headphone in the different jacks to see if any would give audio - no luck went into the BIOS made sure I was up to date and the sound device was enabled - no luck I can post screenshots of anything that may help in trying to resolve this problem and would appreciate anyone assisting me Thank you

A:No sound from onboard audio (Realtek High Defition Audio)

Ravir mate do yourself a favour and install a sound card I have the exact same board and I fitted an Asus Xonar DG after spending a load of time trying to make sense of the Asus site, RealTek site and the Windows feature which are all a crock of crap.
The GUI for the Xonar card is great for sound (up to 7:1 support) and effects and mixing. Best of all it is cheap. I have them in three of my machines and would not be bothered with the onboard rubbish. Sound Cards and Digital-to-Analog Converters - Xonar DG - ASUS

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/351246-no-sound-onboard-audio-realtek-high-defition-audio.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hi,

I have several computers of differents (HP, Toshiba, etc) and It happens the same problem. The audio device has an exclamation mark in Device Manager.

I think this problem is caused by some update windows. My OS is Windows 7 Home Premium 32bits .

Does anyone know what Windows Update should be uninstalled ?

Thank You.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/392123-problem-high-definition-audio-realtek-hd-audio-code.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Can someone please help me try and figure out why my audio isnt working the way is should be?

Playing a blu ray disc (Tron Legacy) using PowerDVD 11 and there is no sound from the side speakers.

On the weekend I hooked up my next door nieghbours PS3 and it played all 8 channels perfectly.

I have been trying to figure this out for 6 weeks now and I am not getting anywhere at all.

A:Audio Problem - 5.1 & 7.1 channel not working with Realtek HD audio & ATI HD4670

Does this only Happen in PowerDVD 11? Have you tried Windows Media centre?

Josh

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/290364-audio-problem-5-1-7-1-channel-not-working-realtek-hd-audio-ati-hd4670.html
Relevancy 55.04%

Hello XPS Owners Some help please i have my new dell xps l x and the QuickSet cant launch waves audio maxx I already reinstalled QuickSet and works but when i restart my xps waves maxx audio touch key dont work I already try with official dell drivers realtek official last driver and by (Waves Audio Dell QuickSet Maxx Audio) Fix And Realtek the problem continue I have to run manually the Dell Audio Realtek waves maxx audio and the icon appear in notification system tray rigth down corner i check msconfig-startup and the realtek procces are enable Every time i turn on my computer i have to manually run Dell Audio as administrator and the screen of Audio Dell by Realtek appear Any ideas or a guide QuickSet And Dell Audio by Realtek (Waves Maxx Audio) Fix to solve this problem I paid for a system with that kind of problems basic drivers So bad and fan start everytime doing normal stuff when gaming it gets hot i hope its normall but i will need thermal paste in my left arm I search al lot but cant find a solution only i try drivers but the problem continues Please help me and sorry for my english Bye

A:QuickSet And Dell Audio by Realtek (Waves Maxx Audio) Fix

Andape,

Did you recently install/reinstall the operating system?

Start, control panel, Windows mobility center. Make sure the function row is set for multimedia key.

Rick

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/laptop/f/3517/t/19453129
Relevancy 55.04%

I think my question is this how do I set up VSX- a Pioneer AVR in Control Panel Sound and Hardware Sound so that its driver is Realtek HD Audio and not the Intel Display Audio one In Device Manager under Sound Video and game controllers I have two sound card drivers Realtek High Definition and Intel Display Audio I don't understand Audio Realtek Definition and High Intel Display Audio how Realtek High Definition Audio drivers work in relation to the Intel Display Audio drivers If I go to Control Panel Hardware and Sound Sound then Playback there are four options as you can see from the picture below I'm guessing that if I choose Realtek High Definition Audio and Intel Display Audio the receiver as my default device that I'm using the Intel Display Audio drivers and any of the other three options that I'm using the Realtek drivers Is this correct If the receiver is the default device everything works fine I Realtek High Definition Audio and Intel Display Audio get sound from sites like cnn com and I can listen to internet radio etc However if Speakers are the default device I don't get sound Is this normal If so what's the reason for having Realtek If it isn't normal will I notice a difference if I use the Realtek drivers If I would see hear a difference how do I get them to work

A:Realtek High Definition Audio and Intel Display Audio

The RealTek is for the regular PC sound. The Intel Display Audio is for HDMI sound. If an HDMI cable is plugged in Windows will automatically default to the HDMI as the "default playback device". If you have an HDMI cable plugged in and want the PC sound you must manually change the playback device. If you want both HDMI and PC audio, you can't have that as Windows will only allow one default audio playback device.

Does this answer the question?

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/351115-realtek-high-definition-audio-intel-display-audio.html
Relevancy 54.61%

i need help urgently...

I got A REALTEK HD AUDIO SOUND CARD ONBOARD

this all happened when i took my jack sound off (speakers) then put it back on and no sound was playing... so i restarted my pc then winamp goes i aint got no audio playback devices. i go check my sound manager and it goes i aynt got no Audio Devices in the input and output...

i tried desabling n enabling on BIOS and reinstalling My drivers and getting updates but still no hope.. anyone please care to help?

i got

windows xp SP2
DirectX 9.0c
1.5 GB RAM
512 MB Graphics Card Nvidia
Nforce MotherBoard
Realtek HD Audio!

Relevancy 54.61%

omg, I was switched to a different pc at my job and the person there previously downloaded realtek to the pc and im having a problem with the headphones, when i put the headphones in i get a pop up confirming the action but im still hearing music from the speaker...its really annoying because im use to just pluging in the headphones and everything being normal...im not even sure why she downloaded this program, anyhow if you can please help, i need my music to keep me sane at work, its sooo ver depressing. the operating system is microsoft windows xp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-with-the-headphone-audio-jack-with-realtek-hd-audio.749685/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi guys I'm having a little problem with my onboard audio having just installed Windows clean install I have an Asus P Z -V LE PLUS motherboard which includes a quot Realtek ALC -Channel High Definition Audio CODEC quot onboard I have installed the latest realtek drivers R from the official website Now here's my problem when I was using Windows on this same machine I could plug headphones in the front panel connector as well as speakers in the green back panel connector This would give me two audio outputs in the device manager sound list which a at HD one shows time output only Audio Realtek audio was pretty practical and enabled me to output different applications through the speakers or the headphones Now however there's only one output irrelevant of whether or not I have two outputs plugged in at the same time They appear in the device manager as a single device called quot speakers quot see picture Instead of both having separate outputs they both output exactly the same audio Any solution to this

A:Realtek HD Audio only shows one audio output at a time

Hello audiobreak,

Try going into the Realtek HD Audio Manager (Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Realtek HD Audio Manager), then look for a setting called 'Make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously'. I cannot remember where this is located (The Realtek HD Audio Manager has different skins depending on the motherboard vendor), but for an ASUS Motherboard, I believe you click the Cog Icon in the top left and the option should be in there. I don't know if this will create a separate Playback Device for the Front Panel in Window's Playback Devices, but it will at least allow you to hear audio from both your speakers and headphones at the same time.

Hope this helps.

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/37996-realtek-hd-audio-only-shows-one-audio-output-time.html
Relevancy 54.61%

I m having an issue I ve had before and found the resolution for But can t find it again Symptoms Flash programs like the sound for the MMO I tried logging into and the part of an issue audio - ac97 No Device Audio Realtek online job application that has a quot play quot button to listen to a scenario then answer the questions from what you heard won t play Problem wasn t there lasntight it s there today Winamp etc will still play audio System sounds won t play Alert sounds used to play a chime but now play Realtek ac97 audio issue - No Audio Device the alert tone from the pc All drivers are updated and correct This is a setting somewhere that needs to be fixed I just don t remember what setting Some people with this problem report that it fixed itself after a while but I don t have time to sit and count on that I know a new piece of hardware won t fix it It s an issue in the computer settings somewhere Steps taken Originally when I went to device manager it showed everything as working Down in the system tray I had the volume icon but when I tried to left click nothing happened When I went to right click gt open volume controls it gave an error saying there Realtek ac97 audio issue - No Audio Device were no mixing devices Checked that realtek is set to mixing and checked all drivers Went into control panel gt sounds and audio devices no audio device and no option to set one as default I went into services msc and audio s set to automatic already I disabled the drivers and restarted intending to re-enable them Upon restart I no longer have a volume icon in the system tray Still no audio device through control panel However in Device Manager everything s showing as enabled And I now have quot Microsoft WinMM WDM Audio Compatibility Driver quot with an exclamation point The error is quot A driver service for this device has been disabled An alternate driver may be providing this functionality Code quot Can t update the driver it gives me that error again Looked up that error and got the resolution to try reinstalling or change the start type in the registry The link on Microsoft s page to do that isn t present and their info for editing the registry is like finding a needle in a haystack I know I didn t have to go into the registry to fix this last time and I feel I m going leagues under the sea to catch a trout that I could catch in a smaller lake Please don t tell me to get a new audio device I ve had this problem before and know that s not the resolution If you don t know the answer and aren t familiar with this specific issue please don t post quot try reinstalling the drivers again quot or quot contact your manufacturer quot or anything like that Thanks so much nbsp

A:Realtek ac97 audio issue - No Audio Device

Go to the motherboards support site, under your model and operating system. Download the audio driver and install it once more

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/realtek-ac97-audio-issue-no-audio-device.106670/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hello.

Im having the dreadful "No Audio Output Device is Installed" problem on my realtek audio.

It worked some months ago, but im in no position to do a roll back. Im sure the hardware is just fine, it works with Ubuntu.

The computer is a Dell Vostro 430.
My OS is win7 64bit.

I tried the newest Realtek driver suite, the recommended dell-drivers and some basic windows-drivers. Nothing makes the "No Audio Output Device is Installed" go away.

Any help is welcome.
Ive attached my sound-related reg. I believe my realtek device is 0001.

A:Realtek Audio: No Audio Output Device is Installed

The Dell driver is required, non Dell drivers will either not work or not work correctly.

First thing, is the Integrated Audio enabled in the BIOS? (F2 at boot up to enter Setup).

Second, on Dell's (and many others) if the motherboard chipset drivers were not installed, the sound device will not work. In this model there are Intel motherboard chipset drivers. Try installing them and then the Dell sound driver. Dell Drivers

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/128518-realtek-audio-no-audio-output-device-installed.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Helo! I have an HP Envy and since window 10 32 bits update I wasn't be able to have audio reproduction. After downloading de Realtek driver from Realtek page, could only solve the audio with external controller such as speakers and headphones, but still not able to use the computer speakers, so I decided to download the driver from your page but is not available for windows 10, so I ask you for some help in order to recover the complete audio function. Thanks! HP Envy, Realtek, audio controller, Windows 10, 32 bits

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Audio/Audio-error-since-window-10-update-Realtek-audio/td-p/5790036
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi,

Not sure if this is possible, but thought I'd toss it out there... I'd like to have audio sent via HDMI to my monitor while at the same time using the MoBo output jack for a subwoofer. I've only been successful with one or the other by itself in any configuration I've been able configure.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

A:HDMI Audio AND Realtek MoBo Audio Simultaneously

Does your monitor have an Audio Out? Some do. If it does, HDMI to the monitor, then audio out from the monitor to your subwoofer. Mind you plugging something into the audio out may turn off the monitors internal speakers. You won't know until you try
But…here’s the kicker! A subwoofers job is to not only produce lower frequencies but to also blend nicely into its satellites (speakers). This is most commonly accomplished by either designing the sub and satellites to work together in that the lower cut off frequency of the satellites is close to the higher cut off frequency of the subwoofer. The other is to have an adjustable crossover that will allow you to match the subwoofers higher cut off frequency to that of the satellites lower cut off frequency. You also need to match their output (sound) so that they are even (or close enough!). Otherwise you will get a lot of boom from the sub and not be able to hear much from the monitor.
Monitors with built in speakers are not designed with fidelity in mind. They have tiny amplifiers and do not go very loud without sounding terribly distorted. Even if your monitor does have an audio out, you may be presented with the impossible challenge in trying to match it to your subwoofer. Honestly, you are better off purchasing a 2.1 (or 5.1) computer speaker system. You can get something pretty decent for not too much money.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/362554-hdmi-audio-realtek-mobo-audio-simultaneously.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hello I'm gonna try and lay out my problem very simply and then tell you what I have tried done PROBLEM When I plug in Headphones I can not hear anything and in the playback devices nothing is shown to be plugged in This goes the same for my other audio device which is a bose sound dock for ipod but I connect using a mm to mm cable Okay so here goes When I first build the system and installed windows i wasn't thinking much of the sound as i was installing updates and video card drivers and what-not I did at some point Audio Realtek HD Audio/Motherboard Not Devices. any recognizing connect Realtek HD Audio/Motherboard Not recognizing any Audio Devices. the bose to the computer using the mm jack on the front panel of the computer It worked Realtek HD Audio/Motherboard Not recognizing any Audio Devices. fine I heard the little sounds the computer makes when logging on Since then I have had troubles with my network card and ran windows update and various other things Now no sound works at all When I realized this I tried -Changing the actual front panel cable that is connected to the mobo from hd audio to ac and changing the setting in the bios -Searched for many hours online trying many different solutions such as -updating drivers -rolling back drivers Other things i've tried -system restore -update bios -install audio drivers from mobo disc I have moved past being extremely frustrated and I now just dont know what else to do I would greatly appreciate any feedback what so ever Ask me any questions you want

A:Realtek HD Audio/Motherboard Not recognizing any Audio Devices.

Try this.

Nvidia.pdf

Then this.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/211770-realtek-hd-audio-motherboard-not-recognizing-any-audio-devices.html
Relevancy 54.61%

My internal speakers seem to work fine but I can't get the sound to go into my headphones when I plug in my headphones. Is there a way how to fix this?

Relevancy 54.61%

I have Realtek HD Audio 5.10.0.5605.

On Realtek Audio, there are visual representation of the ports on my computer.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7713/realtekr.png

the last driver version of realtek allowed you to reassign the funcitons of these ports to whatever you want. For example, I could change a speaker port to a microphone port if I wanted.

I can't seem to do it in this version, the option doesn't present itself. does anyone know how you can do that, or is there another way? I'd like to have two speaker ports instead of just one. i dont have front ports.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/suprised-reassign-audio-ports-realtek-hd-audio.899343/
Relevancy 54.61%

I have a new Medion Akoya P7360 (MD 8855) PC running Windows 7. I have been using Skype, and on one call my cousin couldn't stop laughing, he said I sounded like I'd been breathing in helium! I eventually pinned it down and discovered that it happens every time the PC goes into Sleep mode. After power-up, I can ring the Skype Call Testing Service (echo test) and it echoes back my message perfectly. If I put my PC into Sleep Mode (or allow it to do it automatically) then revive it, it raises the pitch of the microphone by about 5 semitones. I have tried a USB Phone, and this sounded OK. The only way I can resolve it at the moment is to re-boot the PC. I'm at a loss to think what the problem could be. I'm pretty sure I have the latest drivers. Anybody got any ideas?

Fred

A:Weird audio pitch change on Realtek HD Audio

have you tried another microphone?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/weird-audio-pitch-change-on-realtek-hd-audio.153030/
Relevancy 54.61%

I purchased a HP refurbished Envy 17-K224NR that has Realtek HD audio in divice manager, but it also has Beats Audio Console, but the console has very little sliders, such as the slider to control bass and voices.  Should I uninstall the realtek drivers and reinstall the BEats Audio Drivers to get the full Beats Audio conTHe system came with WIndows 10 and has sionce been updated with the anniversay update.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/question-about-Realtek-HD-audio-on-laptop-with-Beats-Audio/td-p/5748095
Relevancy 54.61%

Not sure if I am posting in the right place move me if necessary Hello BleepingComputer I just upgraded my computer a few days ago and I am having problems with the Front Jack Audio Headphone Normally I set my Headphone to run simultaneous with my Speaker with Realtek HD audi Stereo Nix Disable Front Jack Detection and vice versa and I could change the volume Headphone/Front Audio Realtek HD w/ Jack Audio on both devices separately But since I changed the motherboard when I have realtek installed it doesn't have the Headphone setting in Sound Playback The headphone work Headphone/Front Jack Audio w/ Realtek HD Audio perfectly but its linked to the Speaker's volume which is really annoying Also the Realtek layout changed from the last one I got and doesn't have the Disable Front Jack Detection option Picture http i photobucket com albums ac notyellowasian Untitled- zps cdba jpg So far I have tired Installing an older version of Realtek driver Changing the audio setting in the BIOs HD or AC Changing the audio connector on the MOBO Hd or AC Tried multiple compinations with Realtek HD audio manager settings Cleaned every plugs jacks related on that So far I couldn't been able to get the Headphone tag at all when Realtek is installed Thanks --- Here's my spec MOBO ASUS P Z -V LX Audio Realtek ALC MOBO default CPU Intel Core i amp - k Hz RAM x GB DDR Corsair GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX MB OS Windows Ultimate x Current Audio Driver Realtek HD Audio R v

A:Headphone/Front Jack Audio w/ Realtek HD Audio

could try ....

Control Pane>View by category>Hardware and Sound>Manage Audio Devices>(select device)>configure

It's  a long shot, I know. Just putting it out there.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/520640/headphonefront-jack-audio-w-realtek-hd-audio/
Relevancy 54.61%

https rog asus com forum showthrea or-audio-files The issue With realtek drivers from either realtek OR the Asus site I get audio pops thumps anytime audio is played from idle Windows navigation's quot click quot noise turns into a super short quot tick quot After seconds idle it's a louder quot tick quot and when an audio channel is kept open stuff sounds normal Even opening a webpage that opens an audio channel makes a nasty crunch sound I am on the new ROG Asus Hero Alpha with a k stock settings in BIOS speakers I am using realtek audio plays, audio subwoofer pop when thump Amazon com Logitech Surround Sound Speakers Z Electronics Also used my previous builds speakers that never had any issues good ol' dell http stuartconnections com products Computers Periphe Windows default audio drivers work normal This realtek audio pop when audio plays, subwoofer thump forum also describes my issue http forums whirlpool net au archive I have done the following Stock BIOS Updated BIOS Don't even have my GPU in yet but that works fine and doesn't change anything Tried multiple drivers each time clean uninstall install Reformatted countless times Removed all interference wireless stuff Used previous builds PSU and new ones Swapped all components muliple times Used different outlets plugged all into same surge protector strip tried different surge protector strips Tried many different drivers MEI code updates from intel from their own site Playing with all audio settings volume levels Disabled any audio settings not being used no micophone Ran PC at performance turned realtek audio pop when audio plays, subwoofer thump minimum cpu usage to disabled C states speedstep or any power realtek audio pop when audio plays, subwoofer thump saving features EIST disabled I have not installed AI suite I am literally running the bare minimum Tried different sets of speakers all speakers work everywhere else normal anyway speakers confirmed working I have the hyper evo heatsink and put it on lightly so it's not pressing hard down on the CPU just to eliminate that being an issue I have removed USB's ethernet cable Used different cables checked all cables used the minimal cables hardware no extra HD's or fans Tested PSU with PSU tester AND Multimeter as well as the outlets I've done basically everything you can find on the internet about this issue I may have not listed all here I know my DPC latency was low there weren't any crazy abnormal spikes Literally this only happens with the realtek Asus drivers so hardware should be fine especially since I went through replacements I'm running G Skill RAM that others in another thread are using without any audio issues RAM has been stress tested and is running at stock They are in the correct suggested slots I am running the k at STOCK All stock BIOS BIOS updated without an issue Windows x pro is installed correctly on my SSD Only the SSD is plugged in and the M HA is installed on a bench I have a w corsair PSU I have swapped through CPU's mobo's PSU's as well as trying my previous builds one sets of ram and an extra replacement on the M HA I get the same issue each time I have used the hardware on a Gigabyte and an MSI both which did not have this audio quot tick quot sound They did have a sizzle sound anytime an audio channel opened though This has been going on for months The gigabyte had that constant hissing sound through headphones when the CPU was doing calculations so basically all the time Moving the mouse across the screen made it hiss louder MSI and Asus don't do that hissing Could this all lead to a ground issue My outlets seem fine and the grounding is working plus no other devices have issues Asus admitted to this problem to me over the phone multiple times as well as looking online at it to further investigate Technical support suggested me after a week to make sure the correct colored cables are plugged into the correct colored ports on the motherboard What could possible be causing this I have r... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/389950-realtek-audio-pop-when-audio-plays-subwoofer-thump.html
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi all,

I'd be grateful for any advice to my problem....

Last month I bought a new PC, a Dell XPS 8500 with an Intel Core i7-3770 processor. The PC has onboard audio (Realtek High Definition Audio).

I didn't buy new speakers as I have a perfectly usable set of Creative 6.1 speakers.

My problem is that although my computer plays Windows event sounds through all the speakers, applications such as iTunes only emit sound through the front pair.

I have googled the problem and as a result have configured the Realtek to use 7.1 audio but without the side pair.

Also, I have disabled the Realtek driver and have reloaded by asking Windows to select the best available.

But still the problem persists.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

dagi

A:No audio except front speakers (Dell, Realtek Audio)

First, for proper operation you must use the Dell supplied sound driver. Non-Dell will either not work or install or will not work properly, and that includes the basic function Windows installed HD Audio Codec.

6.1 is an oddball speaker configuration for current technology systems, its either 2.1, 5.1 or 7.1.

I used to do a lot of support on the Dell users forum (community) and recall that certain applications will only play audio through "stereo" speakers only. My experience on the Dell forum (I had over 37,000 posts and am still registered) also is the reason I note the Dell supplied sound driver.

You could also post on the Dell community Desktop hardware section and one of the user experts there may have more suggestions.

Desktop - Dell Community

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/16206-no-audio-except-front-speakers-dell-realtek-audio.html
Relevancy 54.18%

i didn't have a stereo mix anymore when i reinstalled windows.
so i went to install some realtek sound drivers.
for some ridiculous reason the realtek sound drivers break my lan internet drivers.
i have to reinstall my lan internet drivers everytime i boot up now, which is really annoying.

anybody got a solution to this?

A:realtek sound drivers break my lan drivers.

Can you tell us what make and model computer you have?

What operating system do you have?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/364401/realtek-sound-drivers-break-my-lan-drivers/
Relevancy 54.18%

Hello. I have a MSI NF750-G55 motherboard which came with Nvidia sound drivers. Windows update even provided an update for the nvidia drivers once I connected to the internet.

However, I also know that there are Realtek sound drivers. Will my system be more stable if I just install the nvidia drivers or should I install the realtek HD drivers too? Or would having 2 sound drivers cause freezes?

I appreciate any advice. So far all my sound works great so that isn't an issue, and I don't really care about having the realtek audio manager.

A:Nvidia sound drivers, realtek drivers, or both?

Basically, if it isn't broke, don't fix it.

The sound is a Realtek chip on the motherboard, thus the Realtek would be the first choice, but if other supplied drivers work and you have all functions there is no need for additional drivers. The Microsoft drivers are actually Realtek drivers (but Microsoft can be several versions behind due to their validation process).

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/55354-nvidia-sound-drivers-realtek-drivers-both.html
Relevancy 53.32%

About a year ago I Out Realtek Speaker Only Audio Will Audio Play Of One bought the HP Pavilion Slimline s d Desktop PC http bizsupport austin hp com bi d amp prodTypeId amp objectID c All was fine and dandy Then one day Realtek Audio Will Only Play Audio Out Of One Speaker about months after my purchase of the PC my speakers would only play sound from the left one I Realtek Audio Will Only Play Audio Out Of One Speaker thought that my right speaker had died but didn t bother Realtek Audio Will Only Play Audio Out Of One Speaker to replace it days ago I bought new parts to upgrade my PC New casing graphics card RAM and speakers Got a friend over to help me assemble it Everything worked fine But when I plugged in the new speakers I realised that again only the left speaker would work I then concluded that the port in which the speakers were connected to was bad and plugged the speakers into the headphone jack at the front of the new casing which worked When I came back to the computer days later only the speaker on the RIGHT would work I realised that I could reassign the ports at the rear as audio out via registry editing my realtek control panel thing won t let me but again audio would only come from the left speaker tl dr speakers connect to rear of computer only left speaker has sound Speakers connected to headphone jack at front of computer only right speaker has sound WHAT SORCERY IS THIS Thanks in advance EDIT I am running Windows bit Home Premium nbsp

A:Realtek Audio Will Only Play Audio Out Of One Speaker

One of the jacks may be broken and causing issues, or the audio chip is faulty. Easiest fix to replace the sound card and use that for the audio, here's one with a internal header for the front audio jacks; http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829132020

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/realtek-audio-will-only-play-audio-out-of-one-speaker.1082217/
Relevancy 53.32%

I have already tried a lot of different drivers, including the one provided by the asus website (For win 7) and the other provided by the realtek website, but i still have the error that no audio devices are installed.

Any help? Thanks in advance

A:No audio, Asus N53SN, Realtek HD Audio

I know this is really strange, but i solved formatting again without leaving the earphones plugged in. Now all is working fine without installing any driver..

http://www.eightforums.com/sound-audio/10858-no-audio-asus-n53sn-realtek-hd-audio.html
Relevancy 53.32%
A:No 2.1 Audio option in Realtek HD AUdio Manager

A 2.1 speaker system uses "Stereo". There is no specific setup for 2.1.

A 2.1 speaker system only uses the Green speaker jack, which is 2 channel (stereo). Other systems such as 5.1 or 7.1 use more than just the Green speaker jack and have setups for those.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/352915-no-2-1-audio-option-realtek-hd-audio-manager.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi,
I am having some weird issues when trying to use my microphone on my laptop (Rog G551, Win10). Basically, when I plug in a pair of headphones and I check "Headphones' in the Realtek HD manager I can't use the microphone at all. On the other hand, if I check "Headset", the mic works, but I can only hear from the left cup.
Any input is appreciated. Cheers!

A:Realtek Audio Manager mic/audio issue

Tried updating your audio drivers from Asus or Realtek's website?

What headphones / headset are you using?

http://www.techist.com/forums/f84/realtek-audio-manager-mic-audio-issue-277736/
Relevancy 53.32%

Hello.
I was wondering how to achive the best audio quality(witch player should i use,What codecs and so on)
My gear is nothing to brag about:Acer aspire E 15 and two Bose speakers.
DFX Audio Enhancer installed Combined with Aimp4.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/629898/the-best-audio-quality/
Relevancy 53.32%

What is the best possible audio quality (bitrate, format, etc...) combination out there?