Windows Support Forum

BSOD problem

Q: BSOD problem

I've been getting BSOD ONLY with Vista... I'm running Vista Home Premium SP1 on:

HD3850
X2 3800+
2GB DDR2-667
MSI K9VGM-V
380W Antec
80GB WD ATA-133

it happens randomly, too randomly to pinpoint the exact problem, so I wrote the code down:

0x00000123 stop error physical memory dump. I searched it on google and to avail a few people fixed it by over-clocking, I'm not sure if they over-clock their memory or CPU though, also I don't like over-clock, anyone wanna help me figure this out? I can give any information needed.

I'm also concerned about my CPU's voltage:

it's reading 1.27 right now which seems high concidering people with the Q6600 have around 1.27 X_X. Also what settings in the BIOS goes with RAM and CPU over-clocking?

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: BSOD problem

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: BSOD problem

heres a picture of cpu-z if that helps:

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-problem.106708/
Relevancy 32.68%

Hello A very strange and quite permanent problem with using Windows Live Messenger has occured recently When I log on I can use it like normal for minutes or so then the whole computer starts freezing up While Alt-Tab command still works Then the mouse input is disabled Then I get a BSOD The first two times the computer started acting weird however I got BSOD, [moved Windows or Live 0x7A BSOD from Crashes] Problem recurring Messenger 0x77 a remote procedure call as opposed to a BSOD I Windows Live Messenger recurring BSOD 0x77 or 0x7A Problem [moved from BSOD, Crashes] have been able to use Windows Live Messenger recurring BSOD 0x77 or 0x7A Problem [moved from BSOD, Crashes] Windows Live Messenger for a long time until recently Less than a week ago when I got a BSOD usually calling x Kernel Stack Inpage Error or a x A At one instance An example of a full BSOD code with parameters is x A xE E E xC B xBF C B x with the x A BSOD the affected file was win k sys at address BF C B with base at BF datestamped F f Today I also got a BSOD logging into hotmail The computer otherwise works as normal as long as I do not remain online for too long in hotmail or when refraining from using the Live Messenger client I have uninstalled and reinstalled Live Messenger in case that would have been the problem I also reinstalled Firefox to its latest version The problem persists still I have searched for viruses with the latest definitions and I have updated Spybot S amp D likewise and searched for spy- and malware The computer is apparently clean I have run CHKDSK with the F-flag enabled on startup and no sectors were damaged I have tried looking for Messenger USN-sharing service in the services msc and cannot find it Everything seems to be quite normal Furthermore I can use Ebuddy perfectly as a substitute But it's not at all normal So I did a HijackThis-search and here's the log Code Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at on - - Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Alwil Software Avast AvastSvc exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Creative Shared Files CTAudSvc exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program TortoiseSVN bin TSVNCache exe C Program Delade filer EPSON EBAPI eEBSVC exe C Program Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS system CTsvcCDA EXE C Program Delade filer EPSON EBAPI SAgent exe C Program Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaantmon exe C Program Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Delade filer Java Java Update jusched exe C Program Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaanotif exe C Program Creative SBAudigy ZS Surround Mixer CTSysVol exe C Program Creative SBAudigy ZS DVDAudio CTDVDDET EXE C WINDOWS system mysqlcc exe C Program CyberLink PowerDVD DVDLauncher exe C Program Dell Media Experience DMXLauncher exe C Program Delade filer InstallShield UpdateService issch exe C Program D-Tools daemon exe C WINDOWS system dla tfswctrl exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system CTHELPER EXE C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program ALWILS Avast avastUI exe C Program ekort ekort exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Canon CAL CALMAIN exe C WINDOWS system OBroker exe C Program Delade filer Ahead Lib NMBgMonitor exe C download Bitlord Downloads Xpadder exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C Program Delade filer Ahead Lib NMIndexingService exe C Program Delade filer Ahead Lib NMIndexStoreSvr exe C Program Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Mozilla Firefox plugin-container exe C Program Adobe Reader Reader AcroRd exe C Program Adobe Reader Reader AcroRd exe C download Bitlord Downloads HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL Dell - The Official Site Dell UK R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page about blank R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet E... Read more

A:Windows Live Messenger recurring BSOD 0x77 or 0x7A Problem [moved from BSOD, Crashes]

Quote:

Originally Posted by dppp

I have been able to use Windows Live Messenger for a long time, until recently (Less than a week ago) when I got a BSOD usually calling 0x00000077 (Kernel_Stack_Inpage_Error) or a 0x0000007A (At one instance).

... the 0x7A BSOD ... win32k.sys at address BF929C0B with base at BF8000000, datestamped 45F013f6.

Bugchecks 0x77 & 0x7a are very similar = kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory.

win32k.sys timestamp 0x45f013f6 = Thu Mar 08 08:47:34 2007

Install all outstanding Windows Updates, including XP SP3.

www.update.microsoft.com

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

`

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/windows-live-messenger-recurring-bsod-0x77-or-0x7a-problem-moved-from-bsod-crashes-556612.html
Relevancy 30.96%

Having an issue with a computer going into BSOD with no warning. The computer's information is attached. There really isn't any more information to give. It started relatively recently. Nothing different was downloaded to the computer. AVAST is not installed. Not utilizing Daemon tools.

Any more help would be great! Thank you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/389195-problem-bsod-arising-randomly-problem-more-frequent-ntsf-sys.html
Relevancy 30.53%

Okay I BSOD > > BSOD Repair = Problem New was not around while this happened but my parents BSOD > Repair > BSOD = New Problem computer randomly got a BSOD She Restarted the computer and tried to run a windows repair which lead to something about mozilla firefox preventing Windows from starting up After this she received another BSOD so she turned the computer off thinking it would be best to wait for someone who knew more about computer to help out Of course no one was at home while this happened so I'm just posting what she has told me When I tried to turn it on to see what happened the computer turns on now but there is nothing popping up on the monitor I've checked all the connections everything is plugged in properly I opened up the computer removed the RAM and I got a beep meaning the mother board CPU is still alive My guess is either the Power supply isn't good enough to boot everything up anymore or the Video card is dead but I want some clarification The original cause to this I believe is that my parents didn't have a Anti-virus for around months and they browse the internet a lot and maybe went to some sites that gave them a worm which lead to this I'm hoping that someone can help since my parents pretty much have given up hope and are considering buying a new computer but I wanna try everything before they even think of buying a new one since this one cost them around and is only year old Thank you in advance

A:BSOD > Repair > BSOD = New Problem

Bump me please

Also The computer turns on as a whole just nothing shows up on the monitor so I can't give a direct code of the blue screen and my mother did not write it down.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-repair-bsod-new-problem-592895.html
Relevancy 29.24%

I have some problem on my Toshiba M Laptop The blue screen came out when I try to log on BSOD quot Bad Pool Header quot appears in front of the log on screen already started-up before This is the first time of BSOD by newly OS all drivers installed and it happens one time Before this happens I turned on my external LCD monitor that included USB Hub connector USB Devices Keyboard Mouse DAC UPS Data Link turned on when switched on the monitor Previously I've seen BSOD quot Page Fault in Nonpaged Area quot when softwares devices are starting up appears one time then I formatted OS amp claimed a new mainboard already Can anyone tell me the system data written failed can caused this problem or the hardware BSOD Win7 BSOD: Header" log when Pool problem others "Bad on + issue Maybe it's caused by driver problem please check my dump files amp help Thanks in advance My Laptop Toshiba Satellite M - X OS Windows Ultimate x OEM Toshiba CPU Intel Core i M GHz RAM Samsung GB x Dual Channel HDD Hitachi GB VGA BSOD: "Bad Pool Header" when log on Win7 + others BSOD problem Intel HD Graphics NVIDIA Geforce GT M GB SOUND Realtek High Definition Audio

A:BSOD: "Bad Pool Header" when log on Win7 + others BSOD problem

May I bump once.
Hope someone can find out what caused my two blue screens, also the solutions.
Thanks a lot.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/123821-bsod-bad-pool-header-when-log-win7-others-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 28.81%

I'm turning to you guys as my last resort before I just out and out purchase a new system Here's my system specs ------------------------------------------------ AMD X Ghz common [PROBLEM] XP One MCE Three BSOD, problem, Socket Proc Asus A N SLI-Deluxe WD JS- Gb Raid Nvidia GTX xfx gb [PROBLEM] Three BSOD, One common problem, XP MCE DDR Ram dimms Xp Media Center Edition sp ------------------------------------------------ Stop Codes and BSODs x Page Fault in a non paged area setupdd sys x e can't reproduce too often x ntfs sys ------------------------------------------------ Here's what I'm doing and what I've done [PROBLEM] Three BSOD, One common problem, XP MCE I had a stop code about weeks ago I went to microsoft's home page and I followed its suggestion of deleting some quot Mounted drives quot registry entries I restarted and the entries repopulated and everything seemed fine I left the box on for several days doing normal menial tasks browsing emailing but no games I shut down and restarted but after that it would make it to the windows loading screen and restart the system I try safe mode and when it is loading the setup files it restarts I try quot last known good quot and when it gets to the windows loading screen and restarts Here's my steps to make this situation worse in chronological order Mistake Load setup defaults on bios -contacted manufacturer to return them to the settings the box came with Mistake deleted the raid array and reconstructed it -the box will not load to the hard drive possibly because i chose the quot clear disk quot option and hit yes I have an OEM version of MCE and have been attempting to reinstall my nvidia RAID drivers as per ASUS's tech support phone number's instructions I have tried the drivers provided on their home page the ones on NVIDIA's home page and the ones that came with my box--NONE so far have worked When I try and install windows onto the hard disk I'm being told by the box that Unknown Disk there is no disk in this drive Unknown Disk there is no disk in this drive That is verbatim I am able to get into the recovery console using the quot R quot option something that i've read on this forum and it does nothing I try a simple quot DIR quot command in the C drive and it tells me that there is no drive there i try the CHKDSK CHKDSK r and CHKDSK p commands and it says quot there are numerous unrecoverable errors on your disk quot I try using the diagnostic tools on my hard drive's website and the quick tests and extended tests say there are no problems with either drive I have booted into Knoppix Linux and copied the files I need over and am very comfortable with Formatting this drive now Question What should I do next Asus wants me to mail them my motherboard i really don't want to do this Question How can I format the drive to be completely blank if recovery console doesn't know it's there and windows setup cannot see it I have tried everything short of buying a brand new hard drive and would like to if possible not spend any money as times are tight I am willing to try anything--please suggest something scold me into oblivion for breaking it further help As you can probably tell I'm longwinded on edge binge drinking chain smoking and very quickly balding because my dollar investment box years old no more warranty is slowly dying Help Zain

A:[PROBLEM] Three BSOD, One common problem, XP MCE

bump. all the way bald now.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/problem-three-bsod-one-common-problem-xp-mce-304034.html
Relevancy 28.81%

Basically this problem is getting worse my laptop only boots when the dvd drive is ejected when powered up the drive drawer must be out when you turn the power on or else it just remains a blank screen lights flash fans power up and then it all dies and repeats the process however with the draw open it may turn on i d say of the time but it used to be every time obviously the problem is getting worse also when this happens and I do eventually get windows on I get a message saying windows recovered from the blue screen of death with me running windows seven I get this Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode BCP BCP BCP BCP OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users ryan AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Read our privacy statement online http go microsoft com fwlink linkid amp clcid x If the online privacy statement is not available please read our privacy statement offline C Windows system en-US erofflps txtClick to expand can anyone help thanks nbsp

Relevancy 27.95%

Hello forum ,
I have big problem with BSOD in last time , and not only in games , I have them when I am browsing too .

I get this

I know this is a graphic driver problem , but this isn't only problem , I get also lot of other BSODs just like this (atikmpag.sys).
Also I often gets a message like "Your display driver has stopped and recovered" , my game stucks for a 15 seconds and then go on (On bigger resolutions than 800x600 ) ... Please help ! :(

pc cfg ..
CPU : AMD FX-4100
GPU : AMD Radeon HD7770
RAM : 4GB DDR3 1600MHz
MOTHERBOARD : Asus M5A78L-M LX V2

A:BSOD - Big problem with BSOD

Hi,

Please refer to the following and reply back accordingly with the required information - http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-big-problem-with-bsod-882841.html
Relevancy 27.52%

OS - and Ram BSOD problem Vista Home Premium Sp build bit Vista Home Premium OEM first Vista update Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS -No gigahertz Intel Core Quad Q BSOD and Ram problem kilobyte primary memory cache kilobyte secondary memory cache NVIDIA BSOD and Ram problem GeForce GS Board PEGATRON CORPORATION Benicia Bus Clock megahertz BIOS American Megatrends Inc Power Supply - Delta Electronics Inc w max I was running Gigs of Corsair XMS DDR C DHX mhz Ram until Memtest informed me one or more sticks were no good ran the test on all sticks at the same the DUMB of me I removed sticks of ram gigs and replaced them with sticks gigs GB Micro DDR PC I know the new ram will effect my performance But I will never see the difference I never noticed any problems until turning on the monitor after my kids were on the pc and came across the dreaded BSOD for the second time in my life First time under Windows Rebooted the system and ran every scan I could think of Including HP s online diagnostics Not a problem was found with my hardware during those first initial scans I then ran a series of software scans MSE Spybot Hijack this Belarc CC Cleaner to name a few and still no conflicts of problems A few days after this I got another BSOD This time on System Diagnostics I got a bad ram notification Hence replacing my ram I could not locate the same Corsair ram so i installed the closest I could find on short notice Things were OK for a while until the other day BSOD with System Diagnostics telling me I have more bad Ram I am running Memtest between sending off this post and other problems with my laptop unrelated The requested Windows amp vista exe file has just stopped Bellow are the results I thank you in advance for any help this post might bring Please note I am only running stick of ram gigs during this test and post BSOD DEC - zip Windows Vista jcgriff zip

A:BSOD and Ram problem

Have you updated all of your drivers recently and also updated your BIOS?

As for testing your memory, you should take all memory modules out except one and test them one at a time. However, you could do the "half way" method. Take out two and run the memory test (let it run up to 500% or more or until it fails). If it doesn't fail with those two sticks, take them out and run the test on the other two. That'll cut your troubleshooting time in half anyway. Once you get a failure, take one stick out and run the test on just the remaining stick and you'll be able to determine which stick is the bad one. Once you determine that, Then leave it out and run it on just 6 GB of RAM until you can get another stick.

I've read some not-so-good reviews about that particular RAM module from Corsair too but if you looked into them yourself, you'd have seen that.

Good day!

Mike

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-and-ram-problem-535020.html
Relevancy 27.52%

My Dumb file is attached please help

A:BSOD problem

Quote: Originally Posted by eye4immi

My Dumb file is attached please help

The three most recent crashes (after your update to sp-1) were Related to L1C62x64.sys L1c PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller from Atheros Communications, Inc. Yours was dated feb 2009. I would re-install the newest version available.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/212025-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

That first problem that started happening with my computer was that it used to suddenly restart while using Internet explorer. I took the advice from somewhere in the Internet to my computer's property and unchecked automatic restart. This did stop my computer from restarting but them another problem showed up. I was getting the bsod on some occasions but not so often so i didn't payed much mine to it. As time the problem got worst, the bsod keep appearing more and more with different stop messages every time and sometimes the computer would just freeze. I tried reinstalling windows xp but it never completes and error always appears. Now my computer can't even star up normally and sometimes it stars up on safe mode. Someone please help me!

Relevancy 27.52%

hi!
I am getting BSODs on my windows 7, dell studio 1555 , laptop. Here is my dump.
Help appreciated.

Thanks
Vishwas

A:BSOD problem every 2nd day

Hi,

We have various different bug checks:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)

This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

This bug check is issued if paged memory (or invalid memory) is accessed when the IRQL is too high. The error that generates this bug check usually occurs after the installation of a faulty device driver, system service, or BIOS.
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1)

This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.

A driver tried to access an address that is pageable (or that is completely invalid) while the IRQL was too high. This bug check is usually caused by drivers that have used improper addresses.

DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL (c5)

This indicates that the system attempted to access invalid memory at a process IRQL that was too high.

The kernel attempted to access pageable memory (or perhaps completely invalid memory) when the IRQL was too high. The ultimate cause of this problem is almost certainly a driver that has corrupted the system pool.

In most cases, this bug check results if a driver corrupts a small allocation (less than PAGE_SIZE). Larger allocations result in bug check 0xD0 (DRIVER_CORRUPTED_MMPOOL).
BAD_POOL_HEADER (19)

This indicates that a pool header is corrupt.

--------------------------

In all of the bug checks we have a similar pattern if we take a look at the call stack:

Code:

1: kd> kv
ChildEBP RetAddr Args to Child
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
ac1644dc 8bfc4a1f badb0d00 ac16465c 89fd50a0 nt+0x3b7bb
ac16455c 8bfc47d4 8a16cd38 ac16465c 85b46928 NETIO+0x9a1f
ac164588 8bfc3132 85b46928 ac16465c ac1645a4 NETIO+0x97d4
ac1645a8 8c072238 00000000 ac16465c ac164670 NETIO+0x8132
ac164678 8c07252c 85e3a8b0 00006327 ac164780 tcpip+0x4c238
ac1647dc 8c07d1ef 00000030 8697e020 00009a04 tcpip+0x4c52c
ac16480c 8c089352 8c0a1b85 8633d620 85e3a8b0 tcpip+0x571ef
ac164860 8c0b1c9f 8633d620 00000000 8633d75c tcpip+0x63352
ac164878 8c08a261 8633d620 00000000 00000000 tcpip+0x8bc9f
ac1648e0 8c089d1c 8633d75c 8643ce68 86cd7430 tcpip+0x64261
ac16493c 8c0153c9 86caed70 ac164958 883d5630 tcpip+0x63d1c
ac1649bc 8c01a317 0043ce68 883d5630 883d5670 tdx+0x73c9
ac1649d8 82e72ad1 86cd7328 883d5630 868a1820 tdx+0xc317
ac1649f0 8b88c81c fffffffd 868a1820 883d56e8 nt+0x31ad1
ac1649f4 fffffffd 868a1820 883d56e8 00000003 kl1+0x7e81c
ac1649f8 868a1820 883d56e8 00000003 8b888394 0xfffffffd
ac1649fc 883d56e8 00000003 8b888394 8b88b73d 0x868a1820
ac164a00 00000000 8b888394 8b88b73d 86cda3f0 0x883d56e8
As we can see, we have the kl1.sys (Kaspersky Unified Driver) and then the various eventual Windows network related calls. Overall, what the problem here is clearly from taking a look at the call stack is that Kaspersky is causing network related conflicts.

I would recommend removing and replacing Kaspersky ASAP with Microsoft Security Essentials:

Kaspersky removal - Service articles

MSE - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-every-2nd-day-738594.html
Relevancy 27.52%

I got the Blue Screen Of Death on my computer (using someone else's atm)

I got a WinXP boot disk, I try to repair my hard drive, but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen because the list of commands I recieved from Microsoft's website didn't do anything but delete necessary components, so I'm going to try and re-install WinXP from that disk. It will probably take forever and I won't have my files/programs/etc... saved onto it any more.

Does anyone have any more solutions before I go and hit the ENTER button to re-install?

A fast reply is appreciated.

A:BSOD Problem.

Can You Boot Into Safe Mode ?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-problem.678292/
Relevancy 27.52%

The computer runs perfect unless The Sims 3 is running. I'm certain that program is the problem, but I still would like to play it. Randomly after I've been playing awhile it blue screens.

? OS Windows 7
? x64
? Windows 7
? Full retail version
? Age of system 1 month
? Age of OS installation 1 Month
? CPU i5-2500k
? Video Card Intel HD Graphics 3000
? MotherBoard Intel DH67BL
? Power Supply - Antec NEO ECO 520C 520W
? Custom Build

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-649807.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the following BSOD.

http://i26.tinypic.com/mmx8xx.jpg

It seems to happen randomly, now and again, and often the occurrences don't hold much in common. I can't seem to find what's causing this, I saw it a few weeks ago, restarted, thought nothing more of it; only to see it once more a week or so down the line.

Any help in solving this is much appreciated.

-Mike

A:Bsod problem

Could be ram, run memtest. When is the last time you blew out the
inards of the case, especially around the cpu fan, and video fan,
heat sink,,not especially I guess,,lol. If all that is good I suspect
ram. Has the machine been running ok, and if so for how long?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-problem-216925.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Okay so I ve been having this problem for a while now and I ve tried a Problem BSOD bunch of ways to fix it but nothing seems to be working so I thought I d ask you guys Everytime I boot up my computer it works fine for about an hour or so and then it will crash unexpectedly and I won t be able to boot it up again until about an hour later If I try to boot it up right BSOD Problem after it crashes it just crashes again This has been a BSOD Problem major problem for me when I m doing work and I have to wait an hour before I can continue doing it Everytime I get the blue screen it seems to display a different error message everytime Here are three that I ve written down x E xC D x DE xB A EC x x xAD E x xDD F x x C x x CD x B xF F Also sometimes accompanied with the error it will say quot BAD POOL CALLER quot I have no idea what that means I don t know if it s a problem with the drivers or the registry or what I just really want to get this fixed nbsp

Relevancy 27.52%

hi all i have been getting this blue screen error for weeks now everytime i start my pc for the problem BSOD first time it between to minutes it suddenly displays the BSOD and then restart my pc and then when i log in back it says that my comp has recovered from a serious problem so here is the error code that i m getting after every restart BCCode f BCP BCP FFA BCP FFA EC BCP FA A OSVer SP Product i tried cleaning my PC from dust removed cpu BSOD problem clear it with dust removed ram clean it and so as the ram slots it did improved things my pc now restart only once after the restart it seems to work well for hours without any restart and i dont think its my HD failing because its only been months since it bought it GB Seagate I bought it las feb and the problem started feb when browse through the minidump Please help nbsp

All 3 minidumps are pointing to the same memory corruption... You might try testing your memory using Memtest86. If you have 2 sticks, swap their positions. Turn off automatic restart. Go to Control Panel, System, Advanced, Startup and Recovery, settings, and uncheck "automatic restart". This will allow you to see the blue screen and the error message without the system restarting all the time

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-problem.78372/
Relevancy 27.52%

Hey guys, umm I'm kind of new and I always research my issue first. Unfortunately no matter what I do I can't fix my BSOD problem. I am getting desperate to find my solution

It happens every few hours, not on boot or anything like that. Just while randomly on the computer, sometimes in gaming and many times not in gaming. Here's my specs:

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/v...ewPC_64bit.jpg

Yes it's an original Windows 7 activation, I also have Nvidia GTX 260. I was told I also had to post my error + minidump so here it is:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1e
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\092110-37752-01.dmp
C:\Windows\Temp\WER-40529-0.sysdata.xml

Will put minidump in attachment.

Thank you and please help!

A:BSOD 1e Problem

Quote: Originally Posted by DareDevi16

Hey guys, umm I'm kind of new and I always research my issue first. Unfortunately no matter what I do I can't fix my BSOD problem. I am getting desperate to find my solution

It happens every few hours, not on boot or anything like that. Just while randomly on the computer, sometimes in gaming and many times not in gaming. Here's my specs:

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/v...ewPC_64bit.jpg

Yes it's an original Windows 7 activation, I also have Nvidia GTX 260. I was told I also had to post my error + minidump so here it is:

Problem signature:

BCCode: 1e
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000

C:\Windows\Minidump\092110-37752-01.dmp
C:\Windows\Temp\WER-40529-0.sysdata.xml

Will put minidump in attachment.

Thank you and please help!

This was probably caused by your athrxusb.sys driver (your USB wifi) and it should be updated. I also noticed the nwifi.sys driver which I believe is also a wifi driver and wonder why there are two loaded.

If they both are wifi one should be removed, if not they both should be updated.

Also just noticed you have sptd.sys loaded. It should be removed

Please remove any CD virtualization programs such as Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%. They use a driver, found in your dmp, sptd.sys, that is notorious for causing BSODs. Use this SPTD uninstaller when you're done: DuplexSecure - Downloads
[/quote]
You can use MagicDisc as an alternative.

Freeware MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM(MagicDisc) Overview

Ken J.

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\092110-37752-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

WARNING: Whitespace at end of path element
Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\symbols;*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols ;srv*e:\symbols
*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.16617.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100618-1621
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e49000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03086e50
Debug session time: Tue Sep 21 10:38:15.191 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:15:50.222
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1E, {0, 0, 0, 0}

Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\athrxusb.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for athrxusb.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for athrxusb.sys
Probably caused by : nwifi.sys ( nwifi!Pt6RepackRecvNBL+103 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

3: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *
* ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/112737-bsod-1e-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hi,

Can anyone help with this BSOD problem. I'm not sure but for some reason I have no sound. It's not muted or turned down, simply is no sound coming out. It shows the device driver is working, and i tried reinstalling it without success. As the BSOD came within a few days of the sound stopping I was wondering if it was connected. Thanks for any help.
Is Vista . . . - x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? x86 - the original installed OS on the system? yes but i have installed windows update and service packs - an OEM or full retail version? OEM - OEM = came pre-installed on system - Full Retail = you purchased it from retailer - What is the age of system (hardware)? since 2009 - What is the age of OS
installation (have you re-installed the OS?) since 2009

A:BSOD Problem

STOP 0x000000C5: DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL Usual causes: Device driver, ?Memory

You have given me two two reports, each showing a different driver as the cause. Lets start with the most likely, your anti virus
Epfwndis.sys file description
ESET Smart
Replace with Microsoft security essentials. Be sure to go to the website of your anti virus and use the unistall tool.
If you still get BSODs, post and we shall try the other driver. If problems persist, we will go with a memory test, upadate of all the drivers and finally a driver verifier test. Good luck

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/290105-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hey guys You are my last hope The BSOD was sort of problem Another BSOD myth for me but Another BSOD problem its not anymore Started to get blue screen months Another BSOD problem ago weekly and now the numbers of errors reached - crashes daily Mainly BSOD appears while playing wow net serfing watching movie Crash date Sat Jan GMT Stop error code xA Process name WoW exe Probably caused by ntkrpamp exe ntKiInsertQueue a Crash date Wed Jan GMT Stop error code xA Process name ShippingPC-BmGa Probably caused by ntkrpamp exe ntKiInsertQueue a Crash date Fri Jan GMT Stop error code x E Process name ShippingPC-BmGa Probably caused by nv disp dll nv disp Crash date Thu Jan GMT Stop error code xA Process name Skype exe Probably caused by ks sys ks DispatchDeviceIoControl Crash date Thu Jan GMT Stop error code xD Process name WoW exe Probably caused by nvata sys nvata e d Crash date Thu Jan GMT Stop error code xA Process name WoW exe Probably caused by ntkrpamp exe ntKiInsertQueue a Crash date Thu Jan GMT Stop error code x E Process name csrss exe Probably caused by hardware win k RGNOBJAPI e Would really appriciate your help

A:Another BSOD problem

A few of those are Nvidia drivers.
Have you tried to update your system and video drivers?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/another-bsod-problem-457132.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hello, Please find the solution for my problem.

Regards
ebcornelius.

Hi, if you are using KIS please remove it. "http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208279463" download it from the safe mode with networking, save it on the desktop and reboot the windows7 with safe mode without networking and then you are good.

I hope this works for you.
regards
ebcornelius

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/148050-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hey im BSOD problem gonna be quickly with this im getting BSOD each time im using the internet mostely when im see videos on youtube I already run the whole internet and found this forum i checked a thread like this one and i runned the WhoCrashed program and the results are Code -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Analysis -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Crash dump directory C Windows Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer On Thu - - your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module netr u sys Bugcheck code xA x x x x AC Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Dump file C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp On Mon - - your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module netr u sys Bugcheck code xA xE AE CE x x x A E Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Dump file C Windows Minidump Mini BSOD problem - dmp On Sun - - your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module netr u sys Bugcheck code xA xD D E x x x AD E Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Dump file C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp BSOD problem On Sun - - your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module netr u sys Bugcheck code xA xDD A CE x x x AD E Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Dump file C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp On Sun - - your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module netr u sys Bugcheck code xA xE D BE x x x AC E Error IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Dump file C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp On Sat - - your computer crashed This was likely caused by the following module hardware Bugcheck code x x x D xFE x Error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR Dump file C Windows Minidump Mini - dmp -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Conclusion -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- crash dumps have been found and analyzed Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is really responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further so my problem is the wireless but is weird cuz some days ago before my pc upgrade it works just fine i bougth a new board memory and CPU and after reinstalling Vista i start getting this problems i changed my wireless card for an USB wireless but the problem stills here Please any help and sorry for my bad english EDIT here my system specs Code Windows Microsoft Windows VISTA Version Service Pack Internet Explorer Memory RAM MB CPU Info Intel R Core TM i CPU GHz CPU Speed MHz Sound Card Speakers Realtek High Definiti Display Adapters NVIDIA GeForce GT NVIDIA GeForce GT RDPDD Chained DD RDP Encoder Mirror Driver Monitors x Generic PnP Monitor Screen Resolution X - bit Network Network Present Network Adapters Linksys Wireless-N PCI Adapter WMP Nv CD DVD Drives D TSSTcorpCD DVDW SH-S M E LITEON DVD-ROM LTD COM Ports COM LPT Ports LPT Mouse Button Wheel Mouse Present Hard Disks C GB Hard Disks - Free C GB USB Controllers host controllers Firewire host controllers PCMCIA Laptops Not Installed Manufacturer Award Software International Inc Product Make P A-UD AC Power Status OnLine BIOS Info AT AT COMPATIBLE ASUS - e Time Zone W Europe Standard Time Battery No Battery Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd P A-UD

Quote:

This was likely caused by the following module: netr28u.sys

WhoCrashed has it right - That driver is related to your USB wireless device and it does cause BSODs.

I just re-read your posts and you said that you got BSODs before you got the USB wireless device. There may still be more problems with your system, but 5 out of the 6 crash dumps that you posted mention your USB wireless device.

Now update your USB wireless drivers from here (only if you have one of these models, several manufacturers use these drivers): http://www.medialinkproducts.com/wir...SBAdapter.html

Select your model and then down the bottom of the description there is a link to download the latest drivers.

If you have a different model of USB device post the model number.

Regards,
Reventon

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-487349.html
Relevancy 27.52%

I had this in an old thread, but I can't find it anymore soo....
I just put in the approved RAM, and its longer between reboots but still common.

Here is my system--
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
Asus P5Q DELUXE
RAM currently (2) DDR2, (400 MHz), 4096 MBytes, Corsair XMS2 P/N:TWIN2X4096-6400C5

GPU GEForce 9800 GT
PSU Antec earthwatts EA-500D 500W

It BSODs and reboots once a day on average. I've traded ram, graphics card, & PSU, HDD.

Here is the Blue Screen:

STOP: 0x00000024 (0x001902FE, 0xB84F7A74, 0xB84F7770, 0xB7E30956)

Ntfs.sys- Address B7E30956 base at B7DB5000, DateStamp 45CC56a7

I'm out of ideas guys, anything would be great. Thanks

A:A BSOD Problem

Apparently that driver ntfs.sys is corrupted, and a quick google search brings up that if you try to replace the driver another driver will be corrupted, so basically all of your windows drivers, I assume xp though I'm not sure, are corrupted run the repair option of your windows installation disk, and look for the ASR option when booting an xp installation disk, it'll be on the bottom, or look for repair my computer on vista or windows 7, it should be the options listed under install now. On xp there should be an option to restore windows without a clean installation, and on vista/windows 7 run system restore and rollback to a point this didn't happen.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/a-bsod-problem.136691/
Relevancy 27.52%

hi guys this is my first post over this forum so i wish everyone here a heartful hello so form now my promblemo starts i am now getting this BSOD from - months now i get about - BSODS daily with the message - quot PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA BSOD problem My quot and sometimes it gives me the error - quot IRQL NOT LESS EQUAL quot something like My BSOD problem that The Crash is random I have performed the following steps - Went TO HP for chekup They replaced the MOTherboard Re-Formatted My Drives Several Times Installed other OS too but still getting the BSOD S Tried Changing the RAM even bought a new RAM tried it alone and was still giving me BSODS but after long time Tested all types of pairs with my RAM sticks and they are working i guess Here are attached my MINI DUMPS alongwith some other useful information from other tools i have tried debugging the DUMP files but i am a noob at that and therefore cud not find the problemo Attachment Attachment Any help wud be deeply appreciated O and btw here are my specifications file of the System Info - Attachment

A:My BSOD problem

also when i see the EVENTVIEWER after the BSOD i get these 2 CRITICAL errors only -
1. Kernel-Power-
- System

- Provider
[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
[ Guid] {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}

EventID 41

Version 2

Level 1

Task 63

Opcode 0

Keywords 0x8000000000000002

- TimeCreated
[ SystemTime] 2011-07-24T12:15:03.797600000Z

EventRecordID 39950

Correlation

- Execution
[ ProcessID] 4
[ ThreadID] 8

Channel System

Computer PranavVJituri

- Security
[ UserID] S-1-5-18

- EventData

BugcheckCode 80

BugcheckParameter1 0xfffffd7d0059be4b

BugcheckParameter2 0x0

BugcheckParameter3 0xfffff80002a7e675

BugcheckParameter4 0x7

SleepInProgress false

PowerButtonTimestamp 0

2. The Previous System Shutdown was unexpected -
- System

- Provider
[ Name] EventLog

- EventID 6008
[ Qualifiers] 32768

Level 2

Task 0

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated
[ SystemTime] 2011-07-24T12:15:14.000000000Z

EventRecordID 39944

Channel System

Computer PranavVJituri

Security
- EventData
17:43:54
‎24-‎07-‎2011

DB0707000000180011002B0036008901DB070700000018000C000D00360089013C0000003C00000000000000000000000000 0000000000000100000000000000
Binary data:

In Words
0000: 000707DB 00180000 002B0011 01890036
0008: 000707DB 00180000 000D000C 01890036
0010: 0000003C 0000003C 00000000 00000000
0018: 00000000 00000000 00000001 00000000

In Bytes
0000: DB 07 07 00 00 00 18 00 ?.......
0008: 11 00 2B 00 36 00 89 01 ..+.6.?.
0010: DB 07 07 00 00 00 18 00 ?.......
0018: 0C 00 0D 00 36 00 89 01 ....6.?.
0020: 3C 00 00 00 3C 00 00 00 <...<...
0028: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........
0030: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........
0038: 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/176980-my-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

hello.

I am faced with this error for about a year I'd appreciate if you could help. As a whole, please help my summer vacation go to waste.

This error usually not playing games on the computer while browsing the internet or something I'm getting. And sometimes self-improving. For example, a week ago I played resident evil 6 pc but now I'm getting blue screens even when you are surfing.

my computer brand : acer 5742g

A:BSOD Problem - While do everything.

Please follow the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/336194-bsod-problem-while-do-everything.html
Relevancy 27.52%

My system keeps having a BSOD error, it is now happening upto 5 times a day, i usually get PAGED_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,
Please Help

-Specs
Corsair TX 650w Power Supply
Asus P5QE Motherboard
Intel Core 2 Quad @2.83GHZ
Kingston Hyper 2x4GB DDR2
Ati Radeon HD3600 Series 512mb
OCZ Solid State drive 160GB
600GB sata Drive

A:My bsod problem

Hello,

It seems hardware is the cause of these, most likely RAM. Try running each of the three Prime95 tests, as well as Memtest86.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...t-prime95.html

RAM - Test with Memtest86+

...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Built by: 7601.17592.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110408-1631
Debug session time: Sat Jul 23 22:00:33.878 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 5:03:10.454
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!DeleteNodeFromTree+4c )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VISTA_DRIVER_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: System
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_nt!DeleteNodeFromTree+4c
BiosReleaseDate = 12/12/2008
SystemProductName = P5Q-E
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
Debug session time: Sat Jul 23 16:55:34.134 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 22:18:20.100
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiInsertTimerTable+13b )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xA
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_nt!KiInsertTimerTable+13b
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????``
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Unknown_Module_00000000`00000000
Debug session time: Fri Jul 22 18:36:25.649 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 9:36:01.225
Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B
Debug session time: Wed Jul 20 23:22:57.132 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 1 days 6:41:09.014
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiTimerExpiration+d9 )
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xA_nt!KiTimerExpiration+d9
Debug session time: Tue Jul 19 16:40:04.167 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 5 days 10:41:25.133
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+4ac3 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x1a_41284
PROCESS_NAME: WebPlus.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x1a_41284_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_+4ac3
Debug session time: Thu Jul 14 05:30:32.327 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 7:06:26.445
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!NtWaitForSingleObject+b2 )
PROCESS_NAME: svchost.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_nt!NtWaitForSingleObject+b2

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/176945-my-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

I am hoping you can help me asap. my computer is crashing and giving me this blue screen. when i go to the event log this is what it says
Error code 00000024, parameter1 001902fe, parameter2 f7923a90, parameter3 f792378c, parameter4 8051a9bb.

0000: 53 79 73 74 65 6d 20 45 System E
0008: 72 72 6f 72 20 20 45 72 rror Er
0010: 72 6f 72 20 63 6f 64 65 ror code
0018: 20 30 30 30 30 30 30 32 0000002
0020: 34 20 20 50 61 72 61 6d 4 Param
0028: 65 74 65 72 73 20 30 30 eters 00
0030: 31 39 30 32 66 65 2c 20 1902fe,
0038: 66 37 39 32 33 61 39 30 f7923a90
0040: 2c 20 66 37 39 32 33 37 , f79237
0048: 38 63 2c 20 38 30 35 31 8c, 8051
0050: 61 39 62 62 a9bb

also depending on which one happens it also shows this as an event log error
Error code 1000000a, parameter1 ee657649, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000001, parameter4 804f555d.

0000: 53 79 73 74 65 6d 20 45 System E
0008: 72 72 6f 72 20 20 45 72 rror Er
0010: 72 6f 72 20 63 6f 64 65 ror code
0018: 20 31 30 30 30 30 30 30 1000000
0020: 61 20 20 50 61 72 61 6d a Param
0028: 65 74 65 72 73 20 65 65 eters ee
0030: 36 35 37 36 34 39 2c 20 657649,
0038: 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 32 00000002
0040: 2c 20 30 30 30 30 30 30 , 000000
0048: 30 31 2c 20 38 30 34 66 01, 804f
0050: 35 35 35 64 555d

this is it in words

0000: 74737953 45206d65 726f7272 72452020
0010: 20726f72 65646f63 30303120 30303030
0020: 50202061 6d617261 72657465 65652073
0030: 36373536 202c3934 30303030 32303030
0040: 3030202c 30303030 202c3130 66343038
0050: 64353535

i would appriciate your help asap. thanks

zip up your last 3 to 4 minidumps as an attachment

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-problem.74895/
Relevancy 27.52%

? OS - Vista
? x86 x64
? What was original installed OS on system? Vista 64 bit
? OS is OEM version (came pre-installed on system)
? Age of system ( hardware) 3 years
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? No

NP9261T-8 17"WUXGA/GT,w/MULTI DRIVE
9261-Q6600 CORE 2 QUAD Q6600 2.40 GHz 8M
9261-160-S7 2.5" SATA 160GB(7200rpm) HD
9261-4G-8 4096MB DDR2 800 (2 DIMMS)
VGA-9261-L nV GeForce Go 8700M GT w/512M
WE-9261 INTEL 4965 802.11 A/G/N
BLUE-9261 NP9261 BLUETOOTH CARD
VISTA-S2 VISTA HOME PREMIUM 64bit

Get the BSOD message Driver Power State Failure Stop 0x0000009F every so often maybe once every 3 months or so.
Reboot and is OK for a while again.

Thanks for your help.

Roger

That error is usually triggered by a device driver which is incompatible with Windows Power Management. If you can remember installing or updating a driver just before the BSODs started, that driver is probably the culprit.

Go into Device Manager and do a "Roll back driver" if you think you know which one you last updated.

Alternatively, if you don't use any Power Management features or you are willing to forfeit them, disable it.
See this page for how to do that (scroll down for Vista instructions):
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...windows-vista/

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-534590.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hi!

I got some BSOD after I installed windows 7 ultimatium x64 with SP1. A had this problem more frequently (many times per day) just after install of the new OS, and I fond the issue with my wireless adapter. This device is now removed and replaced with a new (PCI). My problem is that I still got the BSOS, maybe every second day or so..

Can you please help me?

I have uploaded the "Minidump"-files (all in one .rar-file), see attchment.

All help will appreciate!

A:Still got a BSOD problem, Win 7 x64!

These crashes were caused by memory corruption (probably a driver). Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.

If you are overclocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
In other words STOP!!!
1-Memtest.

Quote:
*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program. Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

Any errors are indicative of a memory problem.

If a known good stick fails in a motherboard slot it is probably the slot.

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
Using Driver Verifier is an iffy proposition. Most times it'll crash and it'll tell you what the driver is. But sometimes it'll crash and won't tell you the driver. Other times it'll crash before you can log in to Windows. If you can't get to Safe Mode, then you'll have to resort to offline editing of the registry to disable Driver Verifier.

I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable
Further Reading
Using Driver Verifier to identify issues with Windows drivers for advanced users

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/208196-still-got-bsod-problem-win-7-x64.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hello i got a bsod problem.IT actually occurs sometimes.i added that file whit hope that you guys can help me .thank you and hope to hear good things and solve that problem

A:bsod problem

Uninstall DAEMON Tools Pro, its known to crash windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/247034-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

i have the bsod problem too
i will attack a zip folder so you will read the what is wrong
please help me

Hi dyacarmen and welcome to the forums

Can you please start a new thread in the relevant forum? Using one thread for multiple people and problems only leads to confusion.

Crashes and Debugging - Vista Forums

Attach your file, explain your problem and we'll do our best to help you

Tom

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/294940-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

I have had many problems but I have gotten them all fixed I think except the FE USB code problem in the report. It is the 4 most recent BSOD's. Not sure how to fix it thank you so much.

My System

MB-ASUS M4A88TH-V EV0/USB3
CPU-AMD Phenom II x4 965 Black Edition 3.4
GPU-XFX Radeon HD 5830
Memory-G. SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB 2x2
OS-Windows 7 64bit
PSU-Corsairs 650W

Only running the May 2011 memory dumps (6 of them)

Lot's of hardware issues in MSINFO32, please do the following:

Quote:
H/W Diagnostics:
Please start by running these bootable hardware diagnostics:
Memory Diagnostics (read the details at the link)
HD Diagnostic (read the details at the link)

Also, please run one of these free, independent online malware scans to ensure that your current protection hasn't been compromised: Free Online AntiMalware Scanners (read the details at the link)

Then, if the above tests pass, I'd try these free stress tests:

Quote:
FurMark download site: FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net
FurMark Setup:
- If you have more than one GPU, select Multi-GPU during setup
- In the Run mode box, select "Stability Test" and "Log GPU Temperature"
Click "Go" to start the test
- Run the test until the GPU temperature maxes out - or until you start having problems (whichever comes first).
NOTE: Set the alarm to go off at 90?C. Then watch the system from that point on. If the system doesn't display a temperature, watch it constantly and turn it off at the first sign of video problems. DO NOT leave it it unmonitored, it can DAMAGE your video card!!!
- Click "Quit" to exit

Quote:
Prime95 download site: Free Software - GIMPS
Prime95 Setup:
- extract the contents of the zip file to a location of your choice
- double click on the executable file
- select "Just stress testing"
- select the "Blend" test. If you've already run MemTest overnight please run the "Small FFTs" test instead. (run all 3 if you find a problem and note how long it takes to error out with each)
- "Number of torture test threads to run" should equal the number of CPU's times 2 (if you're using hyperthreading).
The easiest way to figure this out is to go to Task Manager...Performance tab - and see the number of boxes under CPU Usage History
Then run the test for 6 to 24 hours - or until you get errors (whichever comes first).
This won't necessarily crash the system - but check the output in the test window for errors.
The Test selection box and the stress.txt file describes what components that the program stresses.
More details on the use of this test: Torture test your CPU with Prime95

Quote:
Two other video stress tests (may be more stressful than FurMark):
Video Memory stress Test - ??? NVIDIA / ??????? / VMT
Artifact Locator - ??? NVIDIA / ??????? / Artifact Locator
Sorry, but I don't read the language that this website is made in.

Quote:
Another interesting test that just came to my attention: Download - OCCT Website english
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK - program doesn't have a whole bunch of safety features to protect you from yourself!

What is connected to your USB ports? That's what's to blame here.

ALso, please do the following:
OLDER DRIVERS PRESENT IN THE DUMP FILES
- Create a System Restore Point prior to doing any of this. DO NOT mess with the drivers themselves - leave the Windows\System32\drivers directory alone unless we specifically direct you to it!
- Please update these drivers from the device manufacturer's website - or uninstall them from your system. Reference links are included below.
- DO NOT use Windows Update or the Update Drivers function of Device Manager.
- Please feel free to post back about any drivers that you are having difficulty locating.
- Windows Update exceptions may be noted below for Windows drivers:

Quote:

Code:

nusb3hub.sys Tue Feb 23 21:10:14 2010 (4B848A86)
amdxata.sys Fri Mar 19 12:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
SYMDS64.SYS Tue Dec 07 19:16:58 2010 (4CFECE7A)
AtiPcie.sys Mon Aug 24 04:25:26 2009 (4A924E... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/164910-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

hi, i couldnt follow all the instructions as to the proper posting of these issues because it keeps crashing!

im on windows 7 64bit ultimate, its a new build system that was done only yesterday, original was XP 64 then i uprgraded due to wireless usb driver issues, cpu is this:

AMD Athlon II X4 Quad Core 635 2.90GHz

psu: Corsair TX 650W ATX SLi Compliant Power Supply

gfx: Powercolor ATI Radeon HD 5750 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card

mobo: Asus M4A79XTD Evo (Socket AM3) DDR3 Motherboard

here are the windows files it says explain the problem (attatched)

and the screen itself says:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

0x000d1 (0x000000000000127,0x00000000002,0x000000000000,
0xfffff88001d82181)

athrxusb.sys - address fffff88001d82181 base at fffff88001ce7000, date stamp 4628c04e

thanks

A:bsod problem...

This error points to your wireless drivers (a USB wireless device).
These devices cause lot's of issues with Win7.

Remove the USB device and uninstall it's software
Then go out and locate Win7 64 bit drivers for it.
If you can't locate drivers, then I would opt for a wireless PCI/PCIe card (installed in the computer) rather than a USB device.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-474779.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hi I have my PC for a year and first I have double post problem whit my MB but I find a solution from gigabite for and it fix it. This PC is OC from beginning with no problems.
But for few months I have BSOD cca. 3 times a week during anything (once a game, then only just reading a TXT file or watching video on internet)

Windows 7 Ultimate x64

In attachment are PC specifications from Open HW monitor and 3 dmp files.
Attachment 220053
Attachment 220054

Thanks for any help.

You have a hardware error (0x124). Read the following thread and see if any of it's fixes work.
Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

Among the fixes in the above thread are a few stress tests. Before you do any of the other fixes mentioned in the thread, you should run these tests:

Test your RAM using Memtest86+. Let it run until 6-8 passes have completed or errors have been found.

Test your video card using Furmark. Watch your machine's temps and stop the test if it starts to overheat or artifacts appear on the screen.
Video Card - Stress Test with Furmark

Test your hardware using Prime95. Watch your machine's temps and stop the test if it starts to overheat. Let it run for up to 2 hours or until errors have been found.
Hardware - Stress Test With Prime95

Stress test your CPU using Intel Burn Test.
CPU - Stress Test Using IntelBurnTest

Run a chkdsk on the system partition to check for bad sectors or system errors.
Disk Check

I also notice that your Eset drivers are very old, please update them.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/238961-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hi I've recently got this laptop from MSI, its the FX620DX and I have been getting some BSOD's lately, I did a fresh install of Windows 7 Home Premium using a retail disc and the key under my laptop.
I have updated all of my drivers and everything went well until I received another one a few days later.

This laptop is only a month old, I have not installed any new hardware at all.
Windows Home Premium x64
OEM previously installed/Retail OS installed, same version of windows
Fresh reinstall OS was a week ago

Here are my "Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2" and System Health report.
I also added a file from Bluescreen view as well.

A:BSOD problem!

Quote: Originally Posted by neik

Hi I've recently got this laptop from MSI, its the FX620DX and I have been getting some BSOD's lately, I did a fresh install of Windows 7 Home Premium using a retail disc and the key under my laptop.
I have updated all of my drivers and everything went well until I received another one a few days later.

This laptop is only a month old, I have not installed any new hardware at all.
Windows Home Premium x64
OEM previously installed/Retail OS installed, same version of windows
Fresh reinstall OS was a week ago

Here are my "Windows_NT6_BSOD_jcgriff2" and System Health report.
I also added a file from Bluescreen view as well.

Hi neik welcome to SF
Please update your nvidia software/driver from here MSI Global ?€“ Notebook - FX620DX
OR
From here GeForce GT 540M

Update DirectX.

Also your virtual camera software/driver is old (2008) please update it http://download.manycam.com/

-------------------
Follow the above steps,wait,and post back with ANY results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/177604-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

So i'm new here -hello all- Been looking on your forum at the BSOD problems sure Another 8-) problem BSOD are a lot havn't Another BSOD problem 8-) really been able to fix my problem with what's been said to others so i thought i'd give posting my problem a try I already posted onto the end of a dead thread accidentally didn't realise that there were so many BSOD problems on here I've filled in my pc specs and can tell people more if asked My pc is constantly BSOD'ing i'm running in safe mode right now at first i thought it was an old webcam driver took that off Another BSOD problem 8-) straight away still hapened then everytime utorrent was downloading it crashed same error codes try Another BSOD problem 8-) open World of Warcraft - crash browsing the internet - crash MSN steam itunes all the same thing so it's a very diverse thing in my mind of what it could be I've been getting this error code only one i wrote all of it down from but they've mostly been B's SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION blah blah blah STOP x B x C FFFFF C DC xFFFFF x A friend told me to try a clean install of windows only been running it days or so anyway so thought sure why not and he told me to run my pc with nothing just install my gfx drivers sound drivers and my wireless adaptor driver and see what happens I installed my wireless adaptor everything ok then get half way through downloading my gfx driver from nvidia and crash straight away on a completely clean install of windows with no additional programs installed nothing So now i really am stumped i'm thinking RAM which most people do think of i ran Memtest already a few times errors every time Pretty stumped Anyone out there lend me a hand I appreciate any input from anyone and thank you all for reading

A:Another BSOD problem 8-)

Xerse

Hi and welcome to seven forums

Can you go into c:\windows\minidump, zip the dump file (*.dmp) and upload it to us so we can debug it. to upload use the attachment icon (shaped like a paperclip) in the reply form.

Let us know if you need help with any of this

Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/30194-another-bsod-problem-8-a.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hi,
for the past week I've been getting quite a few BSODs. I re-installed Windows and it didn't work so I'm guessing I'm having a hardware issue. The last BSOD said something about bugcode_usb_driver, although I'm pretty sure I've had other BSODs as well. But let's stick to this one for now. I usually only get these error while playing games, but sometimes my computer might crash when I'm just browsing the Internet.
My CPU and GPU temperatures are fine. I have attached my latest minidump files.

Relevancy 27.52%

Hi I originally posted BSOD Problem! this awhile ago but never had time to run through everything here is a copy of the post So it typically happens when I'm running a program called quot FL Studio quot a program for music production The BSOD usually occurs when switching songs or when recording from my external soundcard interface the Digidesign MBOX I've since uninstalled the program until I can fix this issue Now I know there's a whole slew of combatting drivers playing a role in this problem Or maybe I don't know the gist of it at all--that's where I'm hoping you folks can lend a hand OS - Windows x -bit Originally had Vista installed did a clean install of Windows not upgrade Purchased from a retailer Hardware is roughly years old Windows was installed over the summer July of CPU - AMD Athlong X Dual Core Processor Ghz Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce GS MotherBoard - Asus M N -D Power Supply - brand amp wattage -How do I find this I attached the BSOD Problem! zip file too and an image of my power supply http i imgur com O nOv jpg Hope to hear back soon The reason I never responded in the previous BSOD Problem! thread was due to lack of time and because I always ran into trouble running the driver verifier It BSOD Problem! would always BSOD When it does this what am I supposed to do

A:BSOD Problem!

Been a few days.. just bumping. Ran the verifier in the meantime and encountered a BSOD. Booted into safe-mode to do a system recovery after that.

Typed in verifier /query and verifier /reset into CMD but nothing really happened. Was anything supposed to?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-586972.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Help me if you can
minidumporiginal.rar download - 2shared
my computer : amd x2 6000+ ,9600GT ,2GB DDR II

A:Hello problem with BSOD

forgot to tell you windows7.
every time i play fifa2012 i get bluescreens at the same time...like ~30mins of game play.
another bluescreens appears when i am trying to install new games or something bigger

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/hello-problem-with-bsod-648393.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hello

I get a lot of random BSOD nowadays on my 3 year old laptop. Usually I can pinpoint the BSODs myself, but this time it's beyond my comprehension. Tried several reformats, all drivers update (at least when I last reformatted), different versions of Win 7, also both x86 and x64. BIOS is updated. No viruses or infections. Tested RAM for 24 hours using Memtest, also tested GPU ram. And I have no way of provoking a BSOD, completly random, sometimes when I close the explorer windows, somtimes when I play a game, another times it's just when the computer is idle at the desktop. Temps are also fine.

Guess my computer is dying, but hope some of you guys can help. Also I'm a techie, so no need to go easy on me. However debugging isn't my strength

Now running Win 7 x64 SP1 HP. About 14 days old. 5 BSODs and counting.

A:Yet Another BSOD problem.

Quote: Originally Posted by bahafeld

Hello

I get a lot of random BSOD nowadays on my 3 year old laptop. Usually I can pinpoint the BSODs myself, but this time it's beyond my comprehension. Tried several reformats, all drivers update (at least when I last reformatted), different versions of Win 7, also both x86 and x64. BIOS is updated. No viruses or infections. Tested RAM for 24 hours using Memtest, also tested GPU ram. And I have no way of provoking a BSOD, completly random, sometimes when I close the explorer windows, somtimes when I play a game, another times it's just when the computer is idle at the desktop. Temps are also fine.

Guess my computer is dying, but hope some of you guys can help. Also I'm a techie, so no need to go easy on me. However debugging isn't my strength

Now running Win 7 x64 SP1 HP. About 14 days old. 5 BSODs and counting.

Virtually identical and Related to NETwNs64.sys Wireless WiFi Link Driver from Intel Corporation. I would re-install newest driver.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/175146-yet-another-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Im trying to repurpose a computer for use as an htpc to prove concept to my wife so i can build a small htpc for real Basic specs are asrock n ad sli e gb ram hd hauppage w power supply win bit dual screen with dell monitor dvi primary and inch vizio s video secondary i have been playing around with wmc and boxee Boxee opens directly to my tv i move wmc to my tv bsod problem with ultramon For the most part everything works great bsod problem except netflix streaming About bsod problem half the time the video audio locks starts making a screeching sound and either goes to bsod or i have to hit the reset button This has happened from time to time since i built this system so i know there is something not right somewhere but its more annoying now when im trying to impress the wife with the idea of a new htpc bsod problem i ran memtest overnight passes no errors anyway dump file attached thanks mike

This is a STOP 0x116 error. Try the suggestions from this topic: STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

There are drivers suggestive of DaemonTools/Alcohol 120% showing in the dump files. Please uninstall the program, then run this free uninstaller to remove traces of the sptd.sys file: DuplexSecure - FAQ - Remove 64 bit sptd.sys
It is possible that the following older drivers may be causing your problems.
Please either REMOVE or Update the older drivers listed below.

Quote:
HOW TO FIND DRIVERS:
DO NOT use Windows Update or the Update Driver function of Device Manager as they are not the most current versions available.
Also, DO NOT update from the PC Manufacturer's website unless the Driver Reference cited below states that you should get the drivers from the OEM.

The most common drivers are located on this page: Driver Reference
If you can't find the driver, post back and we'll see what we can find.

Here's the older drivers that were found in the memory dump files:

Code:

pcouffin.sys Tue Dec 05 09:39:30 2006 (457584A2)
- low level access layer for CD devices (A part of many different CD/DVD burning programs)
- Driver Reference

UltraMonUtility.sys Thu Nov 13 20:10:30 2008 (491CD006)
- UltraMon multi-monitor
- Driver Reference

If this isn't sufficient to solve your issues, please post the complete information from this topic that's pinned at the top of the forum: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

BSOD BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Debug session time: Sun Nov 14 22:46:23.064 2010 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:15:45.999
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for atikmpag.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag.sys
Probably caused by : atikmpag.sys ( atikmpag+6f94 )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: GRAPHICS_DRIVER_TDR_FAULT
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x116
Bugcheck code 00000116
Arguments fffffa80`04225010 fffff880`03dbaf94 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000002

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/125224-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hello all
I used to have lots of BSOD problem when playing NBA2K or Assassin's Creed and those kinds of games, I was told that it's my video card's problem so I changed a video card, but bluescreens still happen rarely. Here are recent two after changed the video card.

It's Win7 x64 OEM, and I zipped the dxdiag.txt in so you can get the information about my hardwares.

Thx.

Attachment 121486

A:BSOD problem!

Test your RAM

Code:
BugCheck 4E, {9a, 11df6, 3, 0}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadRefCount+4f )

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/129434-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My pc is only a month old and its acting up. I have no issues what so ever with everything else except when I try to play my game mvp 2005 by easports. After a few innings in the baseball game it crashes to blue screen this "uncorrectable hardware error" code is 0x00000124(0x0000000,0x84B36BD0 0xB2000010,0x00010C0F. Heres my specs.

Vista home 32
memory 512MB
nvidia geForce 6100
amd athlon 3500+
Realteck High Definition Audio (sounds card)

Any idea what is causing this issue?
I attached the mini dumps from the last 2 times but it's been occuring more frequently, pretty much everytime during gameplay.

Relevancy 27.52%

Hey guys My friend who lives in the states has been recently getting BSOD and has asked me to see if I could fix the problem So remotely I went onto his computer and inspected everything I downloaded a blue screen file viewer and when I examined his minidumps I looked it up on google and found it is usually caused by a driver I then performed all the following troubleshooting steps Ran memtest until passes without any errors Ran drive verifier and selected all drivers except the microsoft ones This caused the computer to BSOD with different messages each time in the past few days From the new problems that occurred I did some research and reinstalled his graphics card drivers and his Ethernet drivers I then proceeded to stop drive verifier Finally I installed CCleaner and problem BSOD uninstalled all junk useless programs and uninstalled his current microsoft essential and got him bitdfender free antivirus Now so far after a restart his computer has not BSOD YET however BSOD problem I decided to grab all his minidump files and zip them all together and have you guys inspect them to see if there is anything you guys would suggest to do so for BSOD problem sure stop the BSOD for the future because I m not sure if what I have done will stop the BSOD for sure Note the file dates and up until April all the BSOD had been occurring without drive verifier on After April all the BSOD that had occurred had been with drive verifier on This goes beyond my expertise and I have not dealt with BSOD errors often so im hoping you guys can teach me how to inspect BSOD problems more in depth in the future since google can give many different answers for the same problem Thank you nbsp

Any suggestions?
I also attached a msinfo32 log + system report + a new dump file for a BSOD that happened a few seconds ago.
Hoping someone can help me out please!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-problem.1123943/
Relevancy 27.52%

Well I've been coming across some BSOD's lately and only when I've been playing Rage New PC game I also recently upgraded to a new CPU fan and crossfire GPUs along with a blue ray drive Before the upgrade and before playing this game BSOD Problem I never had any problems Now I never played the game before the upgrades so I'm not sure if its the problem or not Other system BSOD Problem Info AMD T OC'd at gig x Corsair DRAM Volt set at W PSU MSI FXA-GD Mobo Copy of the Debug file I also had the same file dump days earlier Would appreciate any insight guys Have also already ran Memtest and passed Have also Stressed test my GPU's Only things noticeable are when the game has frozen - at times and hasn't BSOD Which requires a reboot still even after shutting the application down through task manager as applications such as Firefox have black tearing in the panel and is pretty much non-responsive I E still would work fine However after a reboot everything is back to normal Note No problems since changing my voltage on the ram which I found suggested through some research So now to my questions What can I do that I haven't done And what seems to be the problem Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version AMD Copyright c Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved Loading Dump File C Windows - - dmp Mini Kernel Dump File Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is SRV C Symbols http msdl microsoft com download symbols Executable search path is Windows Kernel Version Service Pack MP procs Free x Product WinNt suite TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by amd fre win sp gdr - Machine Name Kernel base xfffff PsLoadedModuleList xfffff Debug session time Mon Oct UTC - System Uptime days Loading Kernel Symbols Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list Bugcheck Analysis Use analyze -v to get detailed debugging information BugCheck B c fffff acb fffff b c c Probably caused by ntkrnlmp exe nt KeReleaseInStackQueuedSpinLock Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION b An exception happened while executing a system service routine Arguments Arg c Exception code that caused the bugcheck Arg fffff acb Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck Arg fffff b c c Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck Arg zero Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION CODE NTSTATUS xc - The instruction at x lx referenced memory at x lx The memory could not be s FAULTING IP nt KeReleaseInStackQueuedSpinLock fffff acb f fb lock cmpxchg qword ptr rcx rbp CONTEXT fffff b c c -- cxr xfffff b c c rax fffffa a c a rbx fffffa a c a rcx rdx rsi fffff ec e rdi fffffa c rip fffff acb rsp fffff b d a rbp r fffff b d f r r fffff ad d r r fffffa aea r r fffff b d r fffff a df iopl nv up ei pl zr na po nc cs ss ds b es b fs gs b efl nt KeReleaseInStackQueuedSpinLock x fffff acb f fb lock cmpxchg qword ptr rcx rbp ds b Resetting default scope CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x B PROCESS NAME Rage exe CURRENT IRQL LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from to fffff acb STACK TEXT fffff b d a nt KeReleaseInStackQueuedSpinLock x FOLLOWUP IP nt KeReleaseInStackQueuedSpinLock fffff acb f fb lock cmpxchg qword ptr rcx rbp SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME nt KeReleaseInStackQueuedSpinLock FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME nt IMAGE NAME ntkrnlmp exe DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP e aaa STACK COMMAND cxr xfffff b c c kb FAILURE BUCKET ID X x B nt KeReleaseInStackQueuedSpinLock BUCKET ID X x B nt KeReleaseInStackQueuedSpinLock Followup MachineOwner --------- kd gt analyze -v Bugcheck Analysis SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION b An exception happened while executing a system service routine Arguments Arg c Exception code that caused the bugcheck Arg fffff acb Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck Arg fffff b c c Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck Arg zero Debugging Details ------------------ EXCEPTION CODE NTS... Read more

I would have uploaded the minidump file itself, but the attach function says it is an invalid file.

Crash List :

ntoskrnl.exentoskrnl.exe+7c1e9fffff800`03204000fffff800`037ed0000x005e90000x4e02aaa36/22/2011 10:53:23 PMMicrosoft? Windows? Operating SystemNT Kernel & System6.1.7601.17640 (win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)Microsoft CorporationC:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe hal.dll fffff800`037ed000fffff800`038360000x000490000x4ce7c66911/20/2010 9:00:25 AM kdcom.dll fffff800`00ba7000fffff800`00bb10000x0000a0000x4d4d80612/5/2011 12:52:49 PM mcupdate_AuthenticAMD.dll fffff880`00c73000fffff880`00c800000x0000d0000x4a5bdf657/13/2009 9:29:09 PM PSHED.dll fffff880`00c80000fffff880`00c940000x000140000x4a5be0277/13/2009 9:32:23 PMMicrosoft? Windows? Operating SystemPlatform Specific Hardware Error Driver6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)Microsoft CorporationC:\Windows\system32\PSHED.dll CLFS.SYS fffff880`00c94000fffff880`00cf20000x0005e0000x4a5bc11d7/13/2009 7:19:57 PM CI.dll fffff880`00cf2000fffff880`00db20000x000c00000x4ce7c94411/20/2010 9:12:36 AM Wdf01000.sys fffff880`00e01000fffff880`00ea50000x000a40000x4a5bc19f7/13/2009 7:22:07 PM WDFLDR.SYS fffff880`00ea5000fffff880`00eb40000x0000f0000x4a5bc11a7/13/2009 7:19:54 PM sptd.sys fffff880`00eb4000fffff880`00fda0000x001260000x4ad2463210/11/2009 4:55:14 PM WMILIB.SYS fffff880`00fda000fffff880`00fe30000x000090000x4a5bc1177/13/2009 7:19:51 PM SCSIPORT.SYS fffff880`00db2000fffff880`00de10000x0002f0000x4ce7a41911/20/2010 6:34:01 AM ACPI.sys fffff880`00c00000fffff880`00c570000x000570000x4ce7929411/20/2010 5:19:16 AM msisadrv.sys fffff880`00fe3000fffff880`00fed0000x0000a0000x4a5bc0fe7/13/2009 7:19:26 PM vdrvroot.sys fffff880`00fed000fffff880`00ffa0000x0000d0000x4a5bcadb7/13/2009 8:01:31 PM pci.sys fffff880`0108f000fffff880`010c20000x000330000x4ce7928f11/20/2010 5:19:11 AM partmgr.sys fffff880`010c2000fffff880`010d70000x000150000x4ce792c011/20/2010 5:20:00 AM volmgr.sys fffff880`010d7000fffff880`010ec0000x000150000x4ce792a011/20/2010 5:19:28 AM volmgrx.sys fffff880`010ec000fffff880`011480000x0005c0000x4ce792eb11/20/2010 5:20:43 AM pciide.sys fffff880`01148000fffff880`0114f0000x000070000x4a5bc1157/13/2009 7:19:49 PM PCIIDEX.SYS fffff880`0114f000fffff880`0115f0000x000100000x4a5bc1147/13/2009 7:19:48 PM mountmgr.sys fffff880`0115f000fffff880`011790000x0001a0000x4ce7929911/20/2010 5:19:21 AM atapi.sys fffff880`01179000fffff880`011820000x000090000x4a5bc1137/13/2009 7:19:47 PM ataport.SYS fffff880`01182000fffff880`011ac0000x0002a0000x4ce7929311/20/2010 5:19:15 AM amdxata.sys fffff880`011ac000fffff880`011b70000x0000b0000x4ba3a3ca3/19/2010 12:18:18 PM fltmgr.sys fffff880`01000000fffff880`0104c0000x0004c0000x4ce7929c11/20/2010 5:19:24 AM fileinfo.sys fffff880`0104c000fffff880`010600000x000140000x4a5bc4817/13/2009 7:34:25 PM Ntfs.sys fffff880`0123d000fffff880`013e00000x001a30000x4d79997b3/10/2011 11:39:39 PM msrpc.sys fffff880`0145e000fffff880`014bc0000x0005e0000x4ce7933411/20/2010 5:21:56 AM ksecdd.sys fffff880`014bc000fffff880`014d70000x0001b0000x4ce7930b11/20/2010 5:21:15 AM cng.sys fffff880`014d7000fffff880`015490000x000720000x4ce79e2d11/20/2010 6:08:45 AM pcw.sys fffff880`01549000fffff880`0155a0000x000110000x4a5bc0ff7/13/2009 7:19:27 PM Fs_Rec.sys fffff880`0155a000fffff880`015640000x0000a0000x4a5bc1117/13/2009 7:19:45 PM ndis.sys fffff880`01610000fffff880`017030000x000f30000x4ce7939211/20/2010 5:23:30 AM NETIO.SYS fffff880`01703000fffff880`017630000x000600000x4ce7938111/20/2010 5:23:13 AM ksecpkg.sys fffff880`01763000fffff880`0178e0000x0002b0000x4ce79e9a11/20/2010 6:10:34 AM tcpip.sys fffff880`01896000fffff880`01a9a0000x002040000x4e0011236/20/2011 11:33:55 PM fwpkclnt.sys fffff880`01a9a000fffff880`01ae40000x0004a0000x4ce7932111/20/2010 5:21:37 AM volsnap.sys fffff880`01ae4000fffff880`01b300000x0004c0000x4ce792c811/20/2010 5... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/192431-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Ever since I put together my PC I've been having randoom reboot/BSOD issues. At first I though it was video card related. Especially since a driver update solved my problems for a while. The last few days however it has BSODed several times again. I'm not sure what it is related to. My memory as well as my SSD seem to be fine. Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards

We've seen a number of BSOD issues with SSD's. Here's the information that I've compiled so far:

There's not a whole bunch available to test SSD's. The "easiest" test is to remove the SSD, install a platter-based hard drive, install Windows and test for stability that way.

Here's some suggestions:
- Update the SSD's firmware to the latest available version (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)
- Update the motherboard controllers drivers to the latest available version from the controller manufacturer (NOT the mobo manufacturer unless you can't find any on the controller manufacturer's website)
- Slow the memory (RAM) down to the next slower speed (I've only seen one person who claimed that this worked for them).
- Use any manufacturer's utilities that you may have. If you don't have any, then try this free one (I haven't used it myself): Crystal Dew World
- Update chipset and storage controller drivers to the latest available from the manufacturer of the device (not the manufacturer of the motherboard). Be sure to update ALL controllers on the motherboard!
....NOTE: Recently (Nov 2011) we had BSOD issues with the Marvell 91xx controller and an SSD. You may have to switch controllers also.
- Replace the SSD with a platter based hard drive and see if that stops the BSOD's. If it does, then it's likely that there's a problem with the SSD OR an incompatibility with your system.
It's my opinion that SSD's aren't reliable enough (with current hardware) to be used on a system that needs to work reliably. Until I see reliability I will not recommend, nor will I use, SSD's for critical applications.
06 Dec 2011 - This post tends to confirm issues with certain SSD chipsets and certain controllers - [SOLVED] cant find the cause of BSOD F4 - Tech Support Forum
29 May 2012 - The frequency of BSOD's with SSD's seems to have been decreasing over the last several months. It may be approaching time to re-evaluate my stand on their suitability for use in production systems.
10 Nov 2012 - I'm seeing an upswing in SSD errors - but most appear due to older storage controller drivers. I strongly suggest NOT using storage controller drivers that don't date from 2012 (if none are available, don't connect an SSD to that controller)

Daemon Tools (and Alcohol % software) are known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems (mostly due to the sptd.sys driver, although I have seen dtsoftbus01.sys blamed on several occasions). I strongly suspect that this hold true for Win8 systems also.

Please un-install the program, then use the following free tool to ensure that the troublesome sptd.sys driver is removed from your system (pick the 32 or 64 bit system depending on your system's configuration): [S] DuplexSecure - FAQ [/S] Link broken as of 21 Jul 2012
New link (15 Aug 2012): DuplexSecure - Downloads (pick the appropriate version for your system and select "Un-install" when you run it).
Alternate link: Disc-Tools.com
Manual procedure here: Registry and SPTD problems | DAEMON Pro Help

I figure that the 14 Dec and earlier memory dumps are a separate problem - and that you fixed them by updating your video drivers. Is that correct?

Also, did you deliberately crash your computer on Dec 9? You have what looks to be a user generated memory dump (0xDEADDEAD) from that date.

AMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center. This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Win7 systems.

Please un-install all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Un-install a program
Then, download (but DO NOT install) a fresh copy of the ATI drivers from Global Provider of Innovative Graphics, Processors and Media Solutions | AMD (in the upper right corner of the page)
Use this procedure to install the DRIVER ONLY: ATI video cards - DRIVER ONLY installation procedure

If the device (AOD... Read more

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/17020-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hi

Have bought a desktop with i5 processor, Rad 4650 card and running Win 7.

Issue is that after running a game or streaming TV for about 10 mins it crashes. Example minidump is attached. The fan on the graphics card is working so I presume no overheating. Any help really appreciated as I dont really want the hassle of taking it back!

A:Another BSOD problem on new PC

Just noticed that the file didnt upload as not a valid file type (DMP file extensio). Now zipped

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/another-bsod-problem-on-new-pc-439511.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hi
recently, I have faced many bsod and I am not sure what is the cause. I used the debugging tool and found that errors seem to be from nwifi and tcpip but i am not sure how to fix it.
it seems to be the networking problem from what i've read

this is on a OEM x64 home premium. been about 1 year, have not reinstalled os

sorry if i did not include any vital information. i will try to reply while hoping the computer doesnt bsod.

thanks
btw my network adaptor is
Realtek RTL8191SE 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adaptor
and others but i think this is the one causing problems?

attached is the perfmon files and nt6 files and also minidump separately if required

A:bsod w7 x64 problem

Quote: Originally Posted by tobytan222

Hi
recently, I have faced many bsod and I am not sure what is the cause. I used the debugging tool and found that errors seem to be from nwifi and tcpip but i am not sure how to fix it.
it seems to be the networking problem from what i've read

this is on a OEM x64 home premium. been about 1 year, have not reinstalled os

sorry if i did not include any vital information. i will try to reply while hoping the computer doesnt bsod.

thanks
btw my network adaptor is
Realtek RTL8191SE 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adaptor
and others but i think this is the one causing problems?

attached is the perfmon files and nt6 files and also minidump separately if required

Memory corruption probably caused by a driver. please run these two tests

1-Memtest.

*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program.

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

2-Driver verifier

Quote:
I'd suggest that you first backup your data and then make sure you've got access to another computer so you can contact us if problems arise. Then make a System Restore point (so you can restore the system using the Vista/Win7 Startup Repair feature).

In Windows 7 you can make a Startup Repair disk by going to Start....All Programs...Maintenance...Create a System Repair Disc - with Windows Vista you'll have to use your installation disk or the "Repair your computer" option at the top of the Safe Mode menu .

Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/181997-bsod-w7-x64-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Lately my computer has been having BSOD's.

The first one was on 10-11-11, and the second one was today 10-19-11.

After doing some research, I was able to get some info about the BSOD's.

If you guys can tell me what is causing the problem, I would greatly appreciate it.

Let me know if you need additional info.

Filename Address In Stack From Address To Address Size Time Stamp Time String Product Name File Description File Version Company Full Path Ntfs.sysNtfs.sys+c68470xa56250000xa57540000x0012f0000x4d7995273/10/2011 8:21:11 PMMicrosoft? Windows? Operating SystemNT File System Driver6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)Microsoft CorporationC:\Windows\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys ntkrnlpa.exentkrnlpa.exe+a3e050xe324f0000xe36610000x004120000x4e02a3896/22/2011 7:23:05 PMMicrosoft? Windows? Operating SystemNT Kernel & System6.1.7601.17640 (win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)Microsoft CorporationC:\Windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe

Quote: Originally Posted by ace1

Lately my computer has been having BSOD's.

The first one was on 10-11-11, and the second one was today 10-19-11.

After doing some research, I was able to get some info about the BSOD's.

If you guys can tell me what is causing the problem, I would greatly appreciate it.

Let me know if you need additional info.

Filename Address In Stack From Address To Address Size Time Stamp Time String Product Name File Description File Version Company Full Path Ntfs.sysNtfs.sys+c68470xa56250000xa57540000x0012f0000x4d7995273/10/2011 8:21:11 PMMicrosoft? Windows? Operating SystemNT File System Driver6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)Microsoft CorporationC:\Windows\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys ntkrnlpa.exentkrnlpa.exe+a3e050xe324f0000xe36610000x004120000x4e02a3896/22/2011 7:23:05 PMMicrosoft? Windows? Operating SystemNT Kernel & System6.1.7601.17640 (win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)Microsoft CorporationC:\Windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe

We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.

You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.

To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.

The procedure:

* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:

* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/192728-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

I have a problem when quiting CS-Source I have MSE antivirus I've read that antivirus programs could cause this or some other app Right now I'm running sfc scannow to see if something wrong here After I tried different things like uninstalling some programs disabling themes and other stuff and I had days without BSODs Now BSOD again Anyway I looked into dmp file and this is what I got Code PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED problem. BSOD AREA Invalid system memory was referenced This cannot be protected by try-except it must be protected by a Probe Typically the address is just plain bad or it is pointing at freed memory Arguments Arg fffff c bf a memory referenced Arg value read operation write operation Arg fffff fdc If non-zero the instruction address which referenced the bad memory address Arg reserved Debugging Details ------------------ Could not read faulting driver name READ ADDRESS GetPointerFromAddress unable to read from fffff f e fffff c bf a FAULTING IP cdd CddBitmapHw Release fffff fdc b cmp rdx qword ptr rax h MM INTERNAL CODE CUSTOMER CRASH COUNT DEFAULT BUCKET ID VISTA DRIVER FAULT BUGCHECK STR x PROCESS NAME hl exe CURRENT IRQL TRAP FRAME fffff b -- trap xfffff b NOTE The trap frame does not contain all registers Some register values may be zeroed BSOD problem. or incorrect rax fffff c bf rbx rcx fffff c c a rdx fffffa db e rsi rdi rip fffff fdc rsp fffff rbp r r r a a r fffff r r r r iopl nv up ei pl zr na po nc cdd CddBitmapHw Release x fffff fdc b cmp rdx qword ptr rax h ds fffff c bf a Resetting default scope LAST CONTROL TRANSFER from fffff f to fffff b STACK TEXT fffff fffff f fffff c bf a fffff b nt KeBugCheckEx fffff fffff b e fffff c d fffff c cd fffff c nt FNODOBFM string' x fffff b fffff fdc e nt KiPageFault x e fffff fffff e fffff c d fffff c cdd CddBitmapHw Release x fffff fffff ed d fffff c fffff win k SURFACE bDeleteSurface x fffff d fffff e cac fffff c d fffff win k NtGdiCloseProcess x c fffff a fffff e f fffffa c fffffa db e win k GdiProcessCallout x fffff ab fffff c f fffffa c fffffa db e win k W pProcessCallout x b fffff ae fffff b fffffa c nt PspExitThread x fffff ba fffff b fffffa c fffdb fffffa db e nt NtTerminateProcess x b fffff c f a nt KiSystemServiceCopyEnd x e x f a STACK COMMAND kb FOLLOWUP IP cdd CddBitmapHw Release fffff fdc b cmp rdx qword ptr rax h SYMBOL STACK INDEX SYMBOL NAME cdd CddBitmapHw Release FOLLOWUP NAME MachineOwner MODULE NAME cdd IMAGE NAME cdd dll DEBUG FLR IMAGE TIMESTAMP bf a FAILURE BUCKET ID X x cdd CddBitmapHw Release BUCKET ID X x cdd CddBitmapHw Release Followup MachineOwner --------- I still donno if it's application fault or some driver fault Memory is fine

A:BSOD problem.

Thanks for merge and sorry that I posted in other thread. There were similar problems.

Anyway, no BSODs for now but I don't think it's over so if you guys have any ideas, please tell me.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/146285-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hello Experts,

We are getting BSOD when we are running a system for long period around 10 hours continuously, I'm not sure what the problem is

We are attaching the Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2 + perfmon output of our computer. Kindly help me out.

Hi

Two of the errors seem to be cause by klif.sys which is a driver for kaspersky lab. Try uninstalling kaspersky and install MSE instead.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-680365.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hi

I am experiencing a BSOD problem on Windows 7 x64 Pro.

I am using a Sony Vaio FZ21M and I am getting a Irql_Not_Less_Equal and I think it has something to do with me updating my drivers for the Intel Chipset. I have a Mobile Intel? PM965 Express Chipset. (More specs: http://support.vaio.sony.eu/computin...gb&m=VGN-FZ21M).

I updated the drivers by running their tool, http://go.notebookreview.com/?id=525...D%26lang%3Deng, by running it as "infinst911autol.exe -overall" to get most of my intel infs updated.

My system restore doesn't still have this restoration point sadly so I cannot go back, but maybe I can uninstall the driver causing the problem?

Could anybody help me analyze the problem?

Thanks
Yonder

A:BSOD problem on Win 7

Hi -

Also, please run a DirectX Kernel Diagnostics report -
START | type dxdiag | bottom-center of screen, click on "..64-bit.." | save as text file.

Zip up & attach to next post.

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-on-win-7-a-453005.html
Relevancy 27.52%

System specs P ghz Intel Proc pc- problem BSOD SDRAM pin XT Radeon SONY Vaio PCV-RX Basically i had bought another stick of mb off of newegg but i had bought a high density chip not a low one Anyways i decided to reformat slightly after i installed it beacuse i hadnt for a while andd the comp was getting real slow Now whenever i boot up windows up to the desktop while loading the icons I get a BSOD something about making sure your BSOD problem hardware driveers are working or somehting and i have to shut down I reformatted again and it booted up fine the st couple of times after i had installed some drivers but then it happened again I went back in safemode and uninstalled the drivers and it booted up again ok but when i downloaded windows updates and installed them and re booted the same error came up Any help would be appreciated and thanks BTW if anyone can help me find a mb pc- pin low density RAM uner you would rule Thanks nbsp

You don't say if that new memory is also in the PC or not.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-problem.28278/
Relevancy 27.52%

Hello I have been having problems with BSODs for a while and the most recent ones I have come into contact with are 0x124 and 0x9c.

I would post the logs of these but am not entirely sure how to, I do have the logs that who crashed gave me so I could upload those if that is the right thing to do.

A:Another BSOD Problem

I would try this to view blue screen files. Just click this link and download.
http://www.pcworld.com/article/232013/bluescreenview.html

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/519689/another-bsod-problem/
Relevancy 27.52%

Im getting restarts due to BSOD which seem to happen pretty much at random. Attaching some diagnostic reports, can anyone point me to the cause of such hangs?

System: Windows 7 x64
Ram: 6GB 2x3chips

http://www.qfpost.com/file/d?g=lv0p3e7vj

http://www.qfpost.com/file/d?g=OCKnymTnS

Relevancy 27.52%

Hi Guys ich have a BSOD problem i started my Notebook today and there was a blueescreen i restarded the system about 3,4times and now it works normal i hope you can help me i followed your BSOD Instructions.

Windows 7 x64
i bought the Toshiba Satelitte Notebook L770/L775 about 3Months ago
Intel i5 @ 2,4 GHZ
Nvidia Geforce GT 525M

Take a look at this link.
http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-643139.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hi all,

Had some problems with my PC lately having had two BSOD while playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2 online multiplayer. Seems to happen after a match or two.

Ran verifier earlier and would crash before I could login.

I did have a hard disk error a month ago which I replaced and used Acronis True Image WD Edition to copy over Windows and my back-ups. Could this have caused the problem? BF: BC2 was not installed at the time.

Anyway I'm not very tech-savvy unfortunately so please bear with me and thanks in advance.

Specs:
- Antec Neo Eco 620W Power Supply
- Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3R-B3 Motherboard
- Intel Core i5 2500
- Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3K2/8GX (2x4GB) DDR3
- Gigabyte Radeon HD6850 1GB
- Samsung SH-S223C SATA DVDRW Drive
- Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB WD1002FAEX

A:My BSOD Problem...

Hello,

Uninstall Gigabyte Easy Tune 6 (ET6), as it was the likely cause of at least two of the BSODs. Also, install the latest Realtek HD Audio drivers from here: Realtek
Code:
RTKVHD64.sys Tue Jan 04 06:48:55 2011 (4D230927)
You might also want to run a hard drive test with SeaTools: SeaTools for Windows | Seagate
Code:
Event[8785]:
Log Name: System
Source: Disk
Date: 2011-07-23T00:15:44.214
Event ID: 11
Task: N/A
Level: Error
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: Andrew-PC
Description:
The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk1\DR1.

Event[23810]:
Log Name: System
Source: Ntfs
Date: 2011-07-20T05:01:38.715
Event ID: 57
Task: N/A
Level: Warning
Opcode: N/A
Keyword: Classic
User: N/A
User Name: N/A
Computer: Andrew-PC
Description:
The system failed to flush data to the transaction log. Corruption may occur.
...Summary of the dumps:

Code:

Debug session time: Sat Jul 23 23:31:51.231 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:41.620
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for gdrv.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for gdrv.sys
Probably caused by : gdrv.sys ( gdrv+1809 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xc4_f6
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP
PROCESS_NAME: RPMMgr.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xc4_f6_VRF_gdrv+1809
BiosReleaseDate = 02/22/2011
SystemProductName = P67A-UD3R-B3
Debug session time: Sat Jul 23 23:30:33.984 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:30.373
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for RTKVHD64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for RTKVHD64.sys
Probably caused by : RTKVHD64.sys ( RTKVHD64+db2fa )
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP
BUGCHECK_STR: 0xD5
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xD5_VRF_RTKVHD64+db2fa
Debug session time: Wed Jul 20 13:07:51.326 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 3:54:41.715
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for PSHED.dll -
Probably caused by : hardware
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel
PROCESS_NAME: PnkBstrB.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel__UNKNOWN
Debug session time: Wed Jul 20 09:11:48.764 2011 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 7:38:40.153
*** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found. Defaulted to export symbols for PSHED.dll -
Probably caused by : hardware
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x124_GenuineIntel
PROCESS_NAME: PnkBstrB.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x124_GenuineIntel__UNKNOWN

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/176880-my-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

I have been frequently getting the BSOD. Here are three BSOD technical codes that came up:
0x0000008E (0x0000005, 0x805093C6, 0xA74F3870, 0x00000000)
0x0000008E (0x0000005, 0x805093C6, 0xA8D39870, 0x00000000)
0x0000008E (0x0000005, 0x805093C6, 0xA83F6870, 0x00000000)

And just lately I got it again and got this technical code:
0x0000007E (0xC0000005, 0xA8128448, 0xB953DB34, 0xB953D830)
tcpip.sys - Address A812*448 base at A8125000, DateStamp 485B99AD

What should I do?

A:BSOD - Problem

Is Service Pack 3 applied? If not, that may be the solution:

You receive a random "0x0000008E" error message on a blue screen in Windows XP

Here's the best way to do it:

Download details: Windows XP Service Pack 3 Network Installation Package for IT Professionals and Developers

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-problem-551086.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hi, have been getting continual restarts after BSE's whilst downloading or streaming and it's infuriating!!

Have attached zip folder. Have tried to attach perfmon report but it keeps saying invalid file.

Have Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit. OS and came pre-installed but has been re-installed in last 6 months.

PC is about 3 years old.

Thanks in advance for any help.

This is the cause of your BSOD
wdgcsflu.sys
Google comes up with nothing. Usually a sign of a name changing virus. I will get our security people to help out.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/289750-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

So I decided to give my mom basically my old computer since her's was ancient. Okay, maybe not ancient, but it was pretty old. I took her hard drive that had XP on it, and put it into a new case with my previous mobo, graphfx card, and psu. I got it to boot up finally after removing all but one 2gb RAM stick. It boots up normal, but when it gets to the XP loading screen it'll look like it's about to go to the home screen but I see this flicker of blue screen. It doesn't stick around long enough to read what it says, and then the computer restarts.

This is what's in the computer:
Gigabyte GA-MA770-UD3 mobo
EVGA 9600GSO vga card
500W Ultra PSU
AMD 770X Dual-Core Processor

I'm stumped as far as my knowledge goes. :/

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-648740.html
Relevancy 27.52%

The past week or two, i've been having this BSOD problem.
It BSOD's and I have to turn off the power supply, wait a few minutes and try to turn it back on.

BSOD CODE:
Problem signature:
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

BCCode: 50
  BCP1: FFFFEF800EE07B30
  BCP3: FFFFF88001105050
  BCP4: 0000000000000007
  OS Version: 6_1_7601
  Service Pack: 1_0

C:\Windows\Minidump\042415-28126-01.dmp
  C:\Users\Censored\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-95316-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
And I have not changed any hardware either.

Try running a program called BlueScreenView (download link located towards the bottom of the page.  If you correlate what it finds to any recent changes that have been made, you'll probably find your culprit!

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/574593/bsod-problem/
Relevancy 27.52%

Can someone assist me with this.

most of the driver affect me is win32k.sys and there is many funny and weird driver come along and cause this problem

O/S : Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits
Processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Memory (RAM) : 16 GB
Graphics : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
Gaming graphics : 11624 MB Total available graphics memory
Primary hard disk : 1722GB Free (1863GB Total)

A:Keep having bsod problem

Your video card drivers seem to be the cause.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/keep-having-bsod-problem.204184/
Relevancy 27.52%

.windows 7

. x64

. original was xp

Age of system .about 6 year but with graphic upgrade - adding a 2 gig

ram and a 1 TB HDD between 2 to 4 years ago

OS age . 2 weeks ago to solve BSOD I reinstalled the OS but no success

CPU .Intel pentium 4 cpu 3.00 ghz

Video Adapter : NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT (16 SM4.0 1.4GHz, 1GB DDR2 800MHz 128-bit, PCIe 1.00 x16)

motherboard . gigabyte 945plmS2

power . FARASSOO FPS-vana 350

Ram .
1: A-Data DQPE1908 512MB DIMM DDR2 PC2-5300U DDR2-666
2: A-Data DDR2 800G 2GB DIMM DDR2 PC2-6400U DDR2-800

HDD .

1: WDC WD10EARX-00N0YB0 (1TB, SATA600, 3.5")
2: SAMSUNG HD160HJ (160GB, SATA300, 3.5", 7200rpm, 8MB Cache

A:BSOD problem PLS Help me

Isn't there any body in this world to help me
please help me
I need your attention
otherwise BSOD will kill me

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-pls-help-me-719217.html
Relevancy 27.52%

i had problem.. my computer always had System service exception & Irql not less or equal, fresh windows 7...can someone help me?

Relevancy 27.52%

Hello,

Recently my laptop has been getting a BSOD while I'm using it at work. It never happens when I'm home and its starting to happen fairly frequently. I managed to figure out how to gain access to the minidump and I've included it as a .rar.

Thanks

There isn't much significant information in the single dump file. Please zip up ALL the dump files and upload/attach them to your next post. More info on the error that you received: BSOD Index

Also, please remove or update these older drivers that were loaded at the time of the crash. Don't use Windows Update or the Update drivers function of Device Manager.
Please use the following instructions to locate the most currently available drivers to replace the one's that you uninstall OR remove:

Quote:
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: http://www.carrona.org/drvrdown.html

Here's the older drivers. Please pay particular attention to any dated 2007 or earlier:

Code:
adp94xx.sys Fri Dec 05 18:54:42 2008
adpahci.sys Tue May 01 13:30:09 2007
adpu320.sys Tue Feb 27 19:04:15 2007
arc.sys Thu May 24 17:27:55 2007
iirsp.sys Tue Dec 13 16:47:54 2005
lsi_fc.sys Tue Dec 09 17:46:09 2008
nfrd960.sys Tue Jun 06 17:11:48 2006
SiSRaid2.sys Wed Sep 24 14:28:20 2008
sisraid4.sys Wed Oct 01 17:56:04 2008
Summary of the BSOD:

Code:
Built by: 7600.16539.amd64fre.win7_gdr.100226-1909
Debug session time: Tue May 25 10:32:23.401 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:11:20.133
BugCheck 7F, {8, 80050033, 6f8, fffff80002c42e60}
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!KiDoubleFaultAbort+b2 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x7f_8

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/87204-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

I have a BSOD, what's problem?

I have changed intel storage driver to stable version, and deleted some programs.
But still my windows 7 x64 box shows BSOD.

I attached minidump file archived zip.

Please let me know what causes this BSD.

Thanks in advance.

A:BSOD, what's problem?

I dont want to open new Thread. I will ask here. I also have problems with sudden blue screen in last 3 days 3 bluescreens appears.
i have run memtest86+ and here is the screen can you halep me what means this errors?

I attached minidump file archived zip.

Please let me know what causes this Blue screen.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/40703-bsod-whats-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

? OS - Windows 7 Ultimate
? x64
? What was original installed OS on system? = Windows 7 Home edition
? Home edition was OEM, Ultimate was a upgrade purchased through Microsoft anytime upgrade.
? Age of system = 9 months
? Age of OS installation = 3 months for the ultimate upgrade.
? CPU= core i5 650 3.2 ghz
? Video Card nvidia Gforce GTX 260
? MotherBoard= whatever is stock on the asus CG5275
? Power Supply - brand & wattage = whatever is stock on the asus CG5275

Hi,

Your creative sound card drivers are blamed for all your BSODs.

Code:

ctaud2k.sys Thu Jul 08 01:42:14 2010 (4C348436)

The drivers appear to be fairly up to date, however it's still worth trying to update them.

Creative Worldwide Support

If that fails to fix it, then please remove your sound card so we can confirm it is the problem.

Regards,
Reventon

BUGCHECK SUMMARY

Code:

Debug session time: Wed Jan 19 09:22:03.000 2011 (GMT+13)
System Uptime: 3 days 2:03:47.334
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ctoss2k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ctoss2k.sys
Probably caused by : ctoss2k.sys ( ctoss2k+5d36 )
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x50
PROCESS_NAME: fsx.exe
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x50_ctoss2k+5d36
Bugcheck code 00000050
Arguments ffffffff`a9730000 00000000`00000000 fffff800`034ef690 00000000`00000005
Debug session time: Wed Aug 4 14:01:04.856 2010 (GMT+13)
System Uptime: 0 days 7:56:53.385
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ctaud2k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ctaud2k.sys
Probably caused by : ctaud2k.sys
BUGCHECK_STR: 0x9F
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x9F_IMAGE_ctaud2k.sys
Bugcheck code 0000009F
Arguments 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`07acb060 fffff800`0492c518 fffffa80`0b626110
Debug session time: Tue Jun 29 15:04:25.558 2010 (GMT+13)
System Uptime: 1 days 22:25:53.713
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ctaud2k.sys
Bugcheck code 0000009F
Arguments 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`07b07060 fffff800`00b9c518 fffffa80`0b7a5c10
Debug session time: Sun Jun 27 09:50:13.587 2010 (GMT+13)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:18:23.743
Bugcheck code 0000009F
Arguments 00000000`00000003 fffffa80`07b0b060 fffff800`00b9c518 fffffa80`0a8f5ae0

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-544771.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hello I have problem with BSOD and i think i've been stupid since i havent tried to get help with this problem My computer is about years old and i got bluescreen almost from the start When i get BSOD its usually when im in games like counter strike source or call of duty mw or black ops I get BSOD almost every day and im tired of it OS Windows BSOD problem, help. vista home premium -bit service pack Originally installed i havent changed it so its original It came pre installed on system Everything is about years old bought it new No i havent re-installed the OS Intel Core duo T NVIDIA GeForce M GT Intel IM ICH -M im not sure if its this but i think so Voltage i dont know really and i tried to find it but i didnt find it I hope my english is understandable and thanks for helping Maximum size of the zip file was as u probably know mb so i will attatch a more file with more minidumps

A:BSOD problem, help.

Here are the rest of the dump files.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-help-540676.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Any information would be helpful as to why I keep BSing, if you need further information to help me with the problem ask and I can provide, just wasnt sure what all I needed to include on here. Thanks :D

Stop: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFFA80005258038, 0x00000000B201A000, 0x0000000000000175

Problem signature:
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

BCCode: 124
BCP2: FFFFFA8005258038
BCP3: 00000000B201A000
BCP4: 0000000000000175
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0

C:\Windows\Minidump\091012-39515-01.dmp
C:\Users\Stefan\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-121140-0.sysdata.xml

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-665234.html
Relevancy 27.52%

i hope this works i attached the file in a zip folder as per instruction

Good news/bad news time. Good news is you got a crash dump that blatantly says it's a hardware problem. The bad news is, well, it's a hardware problem.

The behavior of this, however, is original to me. The first thing I'll want to regard as being problematic is memory, since of a lot of it seems to point to that as cause. You may wanna do some testing with Memtest86+ (run full tests overnight, at least 7 passes total). I'm confident you got a region of memory on one of your sticks of RAM that just puttered out. Since this relates to a system file, you may wanna check the memory sticks on the last one/two slots in your motherboard. Those surely will have the problems.

Analysts:

The older two crashdumps aren't very unusual. However, the newest one (dated "Thu Mar 31 21:27:58.156 2011") shows up something peculiar:

NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM (24)
If you see NtfsExceptionFilter on the stack then the 2nd and 3rd
parameters are the exception record and context record. Do a .cxr
on the 3rd parameter and then kb to obtain a more informative stack
trace.
Arguments:
Arg1: 001904aa
Arg2: a5f50a90
Arg3: a5f5078c
Arg4: 89a990f2

Debugging Details:
------------------

EXCEPTION_RECORD: a5f50a90 -- (.exr 0xffffffffa5f50a90)
ExceptionAddress: 89a990f2 (Ntfs!NtfsLockHashBucket+0x00000017)
ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
Parameter[0]: 00000001
Parameter[1]: 67398db0
Attempt to write to address 67398db0

CONTEXT: a5f5078c -- (.cxr 0xffffffffa5f5078c)
eax=a5f50bb4 ebx=00000e69 ecx=000003b4 edx=864867c8 esi=a5e86324 edi=a5f50c8c
eip=89a990f2 esp=a5f50b58 ebp=a5f50b5c iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na pe nc
cs=0008 ss=0010 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=0030 gs=0000 efl=00010206
Ntfs!NtfsLockHashBucket+0x17:
89a990f2 56 push esi
Resetting default scope

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 2

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: CODE_CORRUPTION

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: 00000001

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2: 67398db0

WRITE_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from 81f6f868
Unable to read MiSystemVaType memory at 81f4f420
67398db0

FOLLOWUP_IP:
Ntfs!NtfsLockHashBucket+17
89a990f2 56 push esi

FAULTING_IP:
Ntfs!NtfsLockHashBucket+17
89a990f2 56 push esi

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x24

EXCEPTION_DOESNOT_MATCH_CODE: This indicates a hardware error.
Instruction at 89a990f2 does not read/write to 67398db0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 89a98ca2 to 89a990f2

STACK_TEXT:
a5f50b5c 89a98ca2 864867c8 00000e69 a5f50b7c Ntfs!NtfsLockHashBucket+0x17
a5f50bb4 89a97c20 849fa008 864867c8 8bf3bd08 Ntfs!NtfsFindPrefixHashEntry+0x12b
a5f50c10 89a9667f 849fa008 847b27a8 8bf3bd08 Ntfs!NtfsFindStartingNode+0x73b
a5f50cec 89a1c2aa 849fa008 847b27a8 a5e86324 Ntfs!NtfsCommonCreate+0x620
a5f50d2c 81ef12e8 a5e862bc 00000000 ffffffff Ntfs!NtfsCommonCreateCallout+0x20
a5f50d2c 81ef13e1 a5e862bc 00000000 ffffffff nt!KiSwapKernelStackAndExit+0x118
a5e8624c 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 nt!KiSwitchKernelStackAndCallout+0x31

CHKIMG_EXTENSION: !chkimg -lo 50 -db !Ntfs
57 errors : !Ntfs (89a99202-89a9943a)
89a99200 55 0c *00 da 1b d2 83 e2 08 83 *00 04 23 c2 74 1f U...........#.t.
89a99210 66 83 *00 3a 74 19 66 83 fb 5c *00 13 66 83 fb 2e f..:t.f..\..f...
89a99220 74 04 *00 45 fe 00 47 46 46 3b *00 72 b5 eb 04 c6 t..E..GFF;.r....
89a99230 45 ff 00 80 7d fe 00 5e 5b 74 *00 83 f9 01 74 05 E...}..^[t....t.
89a99240 83 f9 *00 75 04 c6 45 ff 00 8a... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-562631.html
Relevancy 27.52%

OS - Windows 7
? x64
? What was original installed OS on system?---Windows 7
? Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?---Full retail version
? Age of system (hardware)---About one year
? Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS?---About four month, yes.

? CPU---Intel i7-720qm
? Video Card---ATI Mobility Radeon 5870
? MotherBoard---Not sure
? Power Supply - brand & wattage---Not sure

? System Manufacturer---msi
? Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)---GX740

It happens usually when entering screen saver mode. It seems to be a video card driver problem, but I tried several drivers from AMD and had no luck.

It is a video driver issue:

Code:
// Context record showing the fault/crash source:
2: kd> .cxr 0xfffff88003c328f0
rax=0000000000000000 rbx=fffffa8006556880 rcx=fffffa8007a0a1f0
rdx=0000000000000000 rsi=0000000000000015 rdi=fffffa80079f3010
rip=fffff88006184817 rsp=fffff88003c332d0 rbp=fffffa8007a0a1f0
r8=0000000000000015 r9=fffff88006546970 r10=0000000000000000
r11=fffff88003c33420 r12=0000000000000000 r13=fffffa8008467b60
r14=0000000000000001 r15=0000000000000000
iopl=0 nv up ei pl zr na po nc
cs=0010 ss=0000 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010246
atikmdag+0x90817:
fffff880`06184817 8b4820 mov ecx,dword ptr [rax+20h] ds:002b:00000000`00000020=????????

// The thread itself, showing the ATI driver:
2: kd> kb
*** Stack trace for last set context - .thread/.cxr resets it
RetAddr : Args to Child : Call Site
00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : atikmdag+0x90817

// It is attempting to move the data at offset +20h of the register RAX into the location
// pointed to by the register ECX. The RAX register data plus 20 hex is 20, which is
// within the first 64K, so this is going to fail (anything in the first 64K of a process is
// marked PAGE_NO_ACCESS, specifically to catch code with bad math (or just bad code):
2: kd> r @rax
Last set context:
rax=0000000000000000

// The ECX register also holds an invalid location:
2: kd> r @ecx
Last set context:
ecx=7a0a1f0

2: kd> dc 7a0a1f0 L1
00000000`07a0a1f0 ???????? ????
I think it's time to give ATI/AMD a call or email to work this further - the driver is obviously having issues on your system!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-562971.html
Relevancy 27.52%

System specs.

Rockers international team

Rockers 7 edition

AMD Phenom II x4 955 processor 3.67ghz

RAM 8.00gb

64bit operating system

Card name: ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x6899)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6899&SUBSYS_0B001002&REV_00
Display Memory: 754 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1010 MB
Shared Memory: 3839 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: HZ201H
Monitor Model: HZ201H
Monitor Id: HSD66F0
Native Mode: 1600 x 900(p) (60.000Hz)
Output Type: HDMI
Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64 .dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1065 (English)
Driver Version: 8.821.0.0
DDI Version: 10.1
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 1/26/2011 17:59:10, 708608 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: n/a
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2BD9-11CF-9B77-0A2BBEC2C535}

A:New BSOD problem.

Your dump file shows bugcheck 19, Bad Pool Header, which is usually caused by a device driver. I recommend that you closely follow the instructions in this tutorial and enable Driver Verifier: Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable. Driver Verifier will trigger a BSOD when it encounters a faulty driver. Upload all Verifier enabled dumps.

Since I am not familiar with the Eternity edition, I have asked for more help with this one. There may be something with the Eternity of which I am not aware.

Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Built by: 7600.16695.amd64fre.win7_gdr.101026-1503
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e19000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03056e50
Debug session time: Sun Feb 27 15:01:58.262 2011 (GMT-5)
System Uptime: 0 days 2:42:53.416
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 19, {22, 200000000000, 0, 0}

GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800030c10e0
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff8000302f1b0
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+72f8 )

---------

2: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BAD_POOL_HEADER (19)
The pool is already corrupt at the time of the current request.
This may or may not be due to the caller.
The internal pool links must be walked to figure out a possible cause of
the problem, and then special pool applied to the suspect tags or the driver
verifier to a suspect driver.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000022,
Arg2: 0000200000000000
Arg3: 0000000000000000
Arg4: 0000000000000000

Debugging Details:
------------------

GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff8000302f1b0

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x19_22

POOL_ADDRESS: 0000200000000000

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1

CURRENT_IRQL: 2

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff80002edec80 to fffff80002e89740

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`033b6a88 fffff800`02edec80 : 00000000`00000019 00000000`00000022 00002000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`033b6a90 fffff800`02fbe518 : 00000000`00000000 fffff880`033b6be0 fffff880`033b6b50 00000000`00000001 : nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x72f8
fffff880`033b6b20 fffff800`0317b543 : 00000000`00000001 00000000`00000004 00000000`00000004 00000000`00000000 : nt!ExFreePoolWithTag+0x468
fffff880`033b6bd0 fffff800`030e1042 : fffff8a0`0f095380 fffff880`033b6c5c 00000000`00000004 00000000`00000002 : nt!CmpFreeKeyControlBlock+0x123
fffff880`033b6c00 fffff800`02e96961 : fffff800`030e0ca4 fffff800`0302e5f8 fffffa80`06a1fb60 00000000`00000000 : nt!CmpDelayCloseWorker+0x39e
fffff880`033b6cb0 fffff800`0312c7c6 : 01000001`00000100 fffffa80`06a1fb60 00000000`00000080 fffffa80`06a0c9e0 : nt!ExpWorkerThread+0x111
fffff880`033b6d40 fffff800`02e67c26 : fffff880`03164180 fffffa80`06a1fb60 fffff880`0316efc0 01060101`06010106 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x5a
fffff880`033b6d80 00000000`... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/147475-new-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

The last month, the Blue Screen problem increased (2-3 times per day) so
I followed the steps in the thread:
Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista

and here are the two zip files attached.
· OS - Windows 7· x64 · Windows 7· I bought a brand new laptop with Win 7 installed on it.· about 5-6 years ago· never re-installed the OS· Intel® Core™ i3 CPU  M 330 @ 2.13GHz· Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce G105M  Memory: 3277 MB· System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard· Exact model number: HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC· Laptop

Thanks for the help in advance.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/620631/bsod-problem-win-7/
Relevancy 27.52%

I did all I had to with the BSOD 7Forums Tool, and here are the results. Could someone help?

A:Could you help with this BSOD problem?

Your dumps are not loading.
Make sure you are following the instructions correctly and upload the dumps again.

Suggestions:

Please update your BIOS version to its latest:

Code:
BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard 786G1 v01.16, 3/5/2009
Please uninstall ESET Antivirus and keep MSE, known as the best compatible antivirus with Windows 7:

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\ESET Public:Start Menu\Programs\ESET Public
Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

Will be waiting for your dumps anyway.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/253351-could-you-help-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hey guys.

My computer BSODs when I use both of my user accounts for an MMO. It used to bsod with the same exact message when I log off the game from one account. Yet, it just did it now while I'm pretty sure the other account wasn't logged on.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
nvata.sys

Relevant Information:
Mobo: ASUS M2N4-SLI
Proc: AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000
HDs: 500 GB SATA
Vid: nVidia 8500GT
RAM: 2 2GB DDR2

My computer is close to it's first birthday, please give it a nice present.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-problem-464989.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Reinstalled windows 7 a few weeks ago after computer was giving trouble. I've been encountering bsods for the last two weeks. I attached minidumps

Relevancy 27.52%

Hi I've been having some random blue screen issues for the past weeks or so I mainly notice it while I'm BSOD Problem playing games but I do BSOD Problem know that it randomly happens while the computer is just on Anyway here are my computers details OS - Windows Professional bit Original OS - Windows Vista bit The OS is a full retail version Computer is between and years old I installed Windows about months ago CPU - AMD Phenom II X Video Card - ATI Radeon HD Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-MA T-UD P Power Supply - Rosewill RP - w Sorry to sound like a noob but I'm not really sure how to answer system manufacturer and Exact Model Number since it is a custom built PC If you need anything else from me please let me know this is my first post here and I tried my best to include all of the requested information Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from somebody Thanks BSOD Problem John Finley

Rosewill RP650-2, 650 w available price $19 this alone tells you the quality

rosewill are not a recommended unit

see if you can borrow a 80+ quality 650w to try in it

Power Supply Information and Selection - Tech Support Forum

will ask someone to check the dumps

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-609928.html
Relevancy 27.52%

computer constantly crashes. Just got one a few minutes ago. It was IRQL not less or equal. the attachment contains all dump files.

Specs:
pentium 4 3.06Ghz, socket 478, 533Mhz
geforce 7600gs
1.5GB RAM pc2700 2 kingston and 1 unknown
L4VXA2 motherboard with latest BIOS
just pc 425watt PSU
PPA Int'l 4 channel sound card

9 memory dump files from 20 Feb to 19 Mar 2010.

The Windows Debugging Tools aren't able to access symbols for your operating system files (in particular NTOSKRNL.EXE / NTKRNLMP.EXE / NTKRNLPA.EXE / NTKRPAMP.EXE) from the Microsoft Symbol Server - so that makes debugging them difficult if not impossible.

Please do the following (this will not affect the analysis of the current files - but it may help later files that are acquired):
- activate/validate the Windows installation at Genuine Microsoft Software
- run sfc.exe /scannow to replace any problem files
- open a support incident with Microsoft to see if they can fix the missing symbols issue ( Windows 7 Solution Center )
- If that doesn't fix it, then wipe the hard drive and reinstall Windows
- don't use "leaked"/torrent builds

So, we'll have to do this the old fashioned way:
The dump files are 7 STOP 0xA and 2 STOP 0x1A
Info on the STOP 0xA: BSOD Index
Info on the STOP 0x1A: BSOD Index

First I'd suggest a set of hardware diagnostics:

Quote:
H/W Diagnostics:
Please start by running these bootable hardware diagnostics:
Memory Diagnostics (read the details at the link)
HD Diagnostic (read the details at the link)

Also, please run one of these free, independent online malware scans to ensure that your current protection hasn't been compromised: Malware (read the details at the link)

Then, please remove or update these older drivers that were loaded at the time of the crash. Don't use Windows Update or the Update drivers function of Device Manager.
Please use the following instructions to locate the most currently available drivers to replace the one's that you uninstall OR remove:

Quote:
How To Find Drivers:
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: http://www.carrona.org/drvrdown.html

Here's the older drivers. Please pay particular attention to any dated 2007 or earlier:

Code:
sensorsview32.sys Sat Jul 26 09:25:10 2008 - Sensor Monitoring Utlity driver - http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#sensorsview32.sys
Envy24HF.sys Wed Mar 14 20:56:51 2007 - Envy24 Family Audio Controller WDM by VIA/IC Ensemble - http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.html#Envy24HF.sys
Summary of the BSOD's:

Code:

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for ntoskrnl.exe
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl.exe
Built by: 7600.16481.x86fre.win7_gdr.091207-1941
Debug session time: Sat Mar 20 02:14:55.338 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 14:19:28.323
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for ntoskrnl.exe
BugCheck A, {ffcf000c, 2, 0, 82cab9b2}
Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VidSchiWaitForSchedulerEvents+176 )
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Built by: 7600.16481.x86fre.win7_gdr.091207-1941
Debug session time: Tue Mar 16 02:04:48.827 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 11:13:37.811
BugCheck A, {ffcf000c, 2, 0, 82c909b2}
Probably caused by : ntoskrnl.exe ( nt+569b2 )
???????????????????... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/72370-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hallo there,
I am having the following blue screen problem with a newly installed window 7 version:

My system:
loaded with Windows 7 professional, 32x
AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3800+ 2.41 GHz
GeForce 7800 GT video card

The details I got after the BSOD are as follows:
Problem signature:
Local-ID: 1031

BCCode: 19
BCP1: 00000003
BCP2: 84837600
BCP3: 84837608
BCP4: 84837600

C:\Windows\Minidump\121911-22546-01.dmp
C:\Users\Tassilo\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-48109-0.sysdata.xml

Since reading another thread with similar problems, I will add the minidump files with paperclip.

Hope you can help me in solving this. Looking forwards to hear from you,

kind regards

olissat

A:once more - BSOD problem

There are numerous reasons for the error 19 but these errors can relate to hard drive faults. I would first check your hard drive with the manufacturers diagnostics.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/once-more-bsod-problem-619146.html
Relevancy 27.52%

please tell me how to fix

Attachment 85983

Quote:
STOP 0x0000003B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Usual causes: System service, Device driver, graphics driver, ?memory

What third party antivirus are you using?

Please download third party called memtestx86, burn it to CD and let it run for at least 6,7 passes

BUGCHECK SUMMARY:

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.12.0002.633 X86
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\TUANTR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DI00.530\071810-16692-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*e:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03e15000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`04052e50
Debug session time: Sun Jul 18 17:18:22.430 2010 (UTC + 7:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:11:14.569
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80003f15095, fffff88005d4cc60, 0}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiGetTopLevelPfn+65 )

---------

1: kd> lmtsmn
start end module name
fffff880`05574000 fffff880`055b2000 1394ohci 1394ohci.sys Tue Jul 14 07:07:12 2009 (4A5BCC30)
fffff880`00f45000 fffff880`00f9c000 ACPI ACPI.sys Tue Jul 14 06:19:34 2009 (4A5BC106)
fffff880`04272000 fffff880`042fc000 afd afd.sys Tue Jul 14 06:21:40 2009 (4A5BC184)
fffff880`05410000 fffff880`05426000 AgileVpn AgileVpn.sys Tue Jul 14 07:10:24 2009 (4A5BCCF0)
fffff880`00de4000 fffff880`00def000 amdxata amdxata.sys Wed May 20 00:56:59 2009 (4A12F2EB)
fffff880`11424000 fffff880`1142c000 ASACPI ASACPI.sys Thu May 14 08:25:17 2009 (4A0B72FD)
fffff880`00db1000 fffff880`00dba000 atapi atapi.sys Tue Jul 14 06:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`00dba000 fffff880`00de4000 ataport ataport.SYS Tue Jul 14 06:19:52 2009 (4A5BC118)
fffff960`00830000 fffff960`00891000 ATMFD ATMFD.DLL Thu May 27 11:11:31 2010 (4BFDF0F3)
fffff880`01948000 fffff880`0194f000 Beep Beep.SYS Tue Jul 14 07:00:13 2009 (4A5BCA8D)
fffff880`054d1000 fffff880`054e2000 blbdrive blbdrive.sys Tue Jul 14 06:35:59 2009 (4A5BC4DF)
fffff880`051c1000 fffff880`051df000 bowser bowser.sys Tue Jul 14 06:23:50 2009 (4A5BC206)
fffff960`007c0000 fffff960`007e7000 cdd cdd.dll unavailable (00000000)
fffff880`06d55000 fffff880`06d72000 cdfs cdfs.sys Tue Jul 14 06:19:46 2009 (4A5BC112)
fffff880`018e8000 fffff880`01912000 cdrom cdrom.sys Tue Jul 14 06:19:54 2009 (4A5BC11A)
fffff880`00cd7000 fffff880`00d97000 CI CI.dll Tue Jul 14 08:32:13 2009 (4A5BE01D)
fffff880`01882000 fffff880`018b2000 CLASSPNP CLASSPNP.SYS Tue Jul 14 06:19:58 2009 (4A5BC11E)
fffff880`00c79000 fffff880`00cd7000 CLFS CLFS.SYS Tue Jul 14 06:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`010da000 fffff880`0114d000 cng cng.sys Tue Jul 14 06:49:40 2009 (4A5BC814)
fffff880`05400000 fffff880`05410000 CompositeBus CompositeBus.sys Tue Jul 14 07:00:33 2009 (4A5BCAA1)
fffff880`0598b000 fffff880`05999000 crashdmp crashdmp.sys Tue Jul 14 07:01:01 2009 (4A5BCABD)
fffff880`05430000 fffff880`054b3000 ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/98271-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hi guys,

I'm hoping somebody can help me with a BSOD problem I've had a couple times now. I have a HP Laptop Model: DV71285Dx. I got it from a store with Windows Vista Home Premium but I upgrade it to windows 7 recently. I only use it for simple web browsing, instant messaging, email, etc. Twice this month it has unexpectedly shut down while I was using it. At the time of each crash, I was only using Firefox, AIMP2 or similar programs.

I attached the dmp files from both occurrences.
Please somebody help me!

thanks........

Code:
STACK_COMMAND: kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
netw5v64+aabbe
fffff880`03cecbbe 807f6400 cmp byte ptr [rdi+64h],0

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 3

SYMBOL_NAME: netw5v64+aabbe

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: netw5v64

IMAGE_NAME: netw5v64.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 49cbab84

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0xD1_netw5v64+aabbe

BUCKET_ID: X64_0xD1_netw5v64+aabbe

---------
The file netw5v64.sys refers to the intel wireless adapters go to the Intel website and download the latest driver for your wireless adapter.

Code:
STACK_COMMAND: .bugcheck ; kb

FOLLOWUP_IP:
nvlddmkm+15110
fffff880`03a2e110 48895c2420 mov qword ptr [rsp+20h],rbx

SYMBOL_NAME: nvlddmkm+15110

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: nvlddmkm

IMAGE_NAME: nvlddmkm.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 4ac791b5

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x116_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x116_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys

---------
Uninstall your graphic card drivers and agian download the latest drivers and reinstall them.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/79125-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hi,all. I brought the new computer a weeks ago. The BSOD problem appeared randomly when using the computer.

Here is my pc spec:
CPU: CORE I5 750
MB: MSI GD-65
RAM: A-DATA 4G DDR3 1600
DISPLAY:ATI Radeon HD 5850
HARDDISK: INTEL SSD X-25V 40G
HARDDISK: SAMSUNG 1.5TB HDD
WIRELESS ADAPTOR: D-LINK DWA-140

Thanks for the kindly help.

Welcome!

My debugger cannot read those files very well, so the best I can advise is a few generic tips.

Open an elevated command prompt and enter sfc /scannow.

Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using ImgBurn. Boot from the CD, and run at least 5 passes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/71335-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

? Windows 7
? 64-bit
? Win7 Original OS
? Full retail OS
? Age of system (hardware)- unknown
? About 2,5 months since OS installation
? AMD FX 8350 Black edition
? Gigabyte Radeon HD7950 3072MB Windforce edition
? Gigabyte ga-970a-ud3
? 650 Watts power supply, brand currently unknown (checking tomorrow - its dark here)
I've been getting random restarts where there isn't actually a blue screen, but i've also been getting the bluescreens since this afternoon. It's been happening randomly but i got at least three in about four hours. They all happened while I was playing League of Legends, however it is hard to tell if the frequency dropped or if it was related to playing the game. As of writing this thread I have not gotten a blue screen in about two hours.
Including a run of belarc advisor for any system information i left out or mixed up etc.

A:BSOD problem 124

Accidently pressed quote instead of edit.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-problem-124-a-847386.html
Relevancy 27.52%

I m running Windows XP SP Problem BSOD Pro Pentium Processor GHz GB RAM DDR Abit I-N V Mainboard Chipset nVidia GeForce Video Card NVIDIA GeForce NVIDIA nForce i Drive GB Western Digital Memory DDR -SDRAM PC - MHz - DDR - I have been getting repeated blue screens and would like some help diagnosing the problem After reading the forums I have done the following Ran Memcheck several hours and passed Reninstalled windows fresh install Updated drivers for both of my usb soundcards The BSODs happen at random and various times at startup during video audio playback etc For example today when I started the computer it kept shutting off and wouldnt stay on longer than seconds Then eventually it stayed on but has crashed several more times since then Some other things -Recently my Dvd drive has been disapearing off and on lately it s showing at the moment though -Also my windows updates have been failing lately BSOD Problem as well Even though the BSODs were occuring way before that it s still odd I ve attached the mini dump files as well Any help would be greatly appreciated nbsp

Relevancy 27.52%

I keep getting a BSOD with a message about ks.sys. I ran sfc and it found no problems.

The BSOD occurs sometimes when I unplug from power, and some times when I unplug an ipod from USB.

I'm attaching a zip of the folder produced by running SF Diagnostic Tool.

Thanks for your help!

A:BSOD ks.sys problem

Hello rlyacht and welcome to Sevenforums.

Your provided files unfortunately didn't meet the requirements of what we call a 'full report'. Maybe it ran into some errors during the pick-up, make sure that you run SF Diagnostic Tool as Administrator, also known as an elevated window.

As you said something about unplugging your iPod sometimes causes the system to crash -- there's maybe a blocked irp request otherwise it's settled as a Problem Device. When we have the full report, I'm able to see the Problem Devices.

Notice if the Tool doesn't obtain the msinfo (nfo), you can do it yourself -- How to get the NFO manually

Quote:
To get this: Start Menu -> Type msinfo32 into the Search programs and files box -> When it opens, go to File, Save -> Save as msinfo32.nfo and save in a place you will remember -> Let it finish the process of gathering and saving the system info -> Right click the .nfo file, click send to compressed (zipped) folder -> Upload the .zip file here.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Frederik.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/250531-bsod-ks-sys-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

hi m8 you helped me so many times already but it seems i have some problems on my fathers computer so i hope you can help me again. speccs are xp SP2 prof. quad-core procc q6600 8800gtx. The BSod pops up rrether random. Minidumps are here... thx

Pls help as soon as posible my father needs the computer for work

A:BSoD problem on xp

Does your Windows restart over and over?
Are there message blocks in the BSOD. One of those blocks can tell you a lot in boiling down the problem.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-problem-on-xp.137652/
Relevancy 27.52%

My laptop restarts with dis error(C:\DOCUME~1\IYAN'S\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERa369.dir00\Mini033009-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\IYAN'S\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERa369.dir00\sysdata.xml).Wat Can Be The cause?

A:BSod problem

hi, download a program called CCleaer, instead of be giving you each entry to clean this should do it for you.

click here
http://www.filehippo.com/download/fi...aecc97dd2a308/
install program, click analyze, then click run cleaner, once finished restart machine.

The second thing you can try is going to msconfig
click start, then run and type msconfig
click startup tab on the right
uncheck all of them apart from your antivirus and antispyware, click apply
and click restart.
Make sure you only uncheck items listed under the start-up tab and no other tabs.

Last solution would, is how long ago this happened? if it recent you can try system resotre, go to all program, accessories, system tools, system restore, pick a data when it was working.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/bsod-problem-360843.html
Relevancy 27.52%

Hi,

I've had my Dell computer for about a year now and repeatedly get BSOD after working on my computer for several hours. Here are my computer specs:

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6500 @2.10GHz 2.10GHz
RAM: 4.00 GB
64 Bit Operating System

As I'm quite ignorant about computers, I'm not sure what other info you might need to diagnose the problem.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by kaobelle

Hi,

I've had my Dell computer for about a year now and repeatedly get BSOD after working on my computer for several hours. Here are my computer specs:

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6500 @2.10GHz 2.10GHz
RAM: 4.00 GB
64 Bit Operating System

As I'm quite ignorant about computers, I'm not sure what other info you might need to diagnose the problem.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

This crash was caused by pool_corruption (memory). I would download a 3rd party app called memtestx86, burn it to cd, then run it for at least 7 passes.

Code:
Debug session time: Sat Jun 26 04:21:24.853 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 1:56:02.866
BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002df6f8c, fffff88003698e60, 0}
Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+100 )
PROCESS_NAME: Stata-64.exe
Let us know if you need help

Ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/93700-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

I had numerous BSODs in the last installation so i've reinstalled Win Worked ok for hours Then i've installed dxwebsetup exe and PhysX SystemSoftware exe And it's happening again Last time i thought it was related to one of the newest Windows Update packets but now i installed none Writing fast to get before the BSOD I will be adding additional info edit Now in device meneger i have two new hardware entries I didn't have them right after installing Win One is Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface and the other is an unknown device edit edit I have not touched the hardware BSOD problem Yet another by neither changing BIOS settings used a software overclocking utility nor did i made any changes to the hardware Yet another BSOD problem by phisical intervention edit edit I've also tried to revert the changes done by installing thoes two applications BUT the builtin restore function reported that it couldn't do anything and claimed that the antivir application is preventing it AVG free edition edit edit This the only dump file in the minidump folder edit

A:Yet another BSOD problem

Quote: Originally Posted by Ater Vulpes

I had numerous BSODs in the last installation, so i've reinstalled Win7. Worked ok for 3 hours. Then i've installed dxwebsetup.exe and PhysX_9.09.0203_SystemSoftware.exe. And it's happening again :|

Last time i thought it was related to one of the newest Windows Update packets, but now i installed none.

Writing fast to get before the BSOD.

[edit]
Now in device meneger i have two new hardware entries. I didn't have them right after installing Win7.
One is Teredo Tunelling Pseudo-Interface, and the other is an unknown device
[/edit]

These were caused by usbhub.sys. Since it is a part of win 7 you should run a system file check to repair it.

to run type cmd in search>right click and run as admin>sfc /scannow

Teredo is normal. I dont know why you installed the other two things can you explain?
Ken

Code:
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Debug session time: Tue Jun 15 13:51:01.274 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:12.960
BugCheck A, {1b9, 2, 1, fffff80002887b75}
Probably caused by : usbhub.sys ( usbhub!UsbhLockPcqWithTag+2d )

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/91529-yet-another-bsod-problem.html
Relevancy 27.52%

My sincere thanks to anyone who is willing to take a look at the attached dump files I have a gateway computer with Intel Q processor GB of RAM as it turns out made up of x GB plus x MB and GB SATA Hard Drive running Windows Ultimate -bit I originally purchased this computer with bit Vista help problem Please BSOD - I have always had BSOD problems but not with any great degree of frequency about once every two months but starting about months ago the computer became virtually unusable because of BSOD A friend of mine installed Windows on it and in the process discovered that my graphics card died at which point we presumed Please help - BSOD problem that the cause of my BSOD was malfunctioning graphics card We took it out and I presently use the regular VGA connection After several days of pleasant cruising on my newly installed Windows the BSOD problem came back I changed the boot option to quot Base Video quot just in case but that didn't seem to do anything I can work on the computer for hours without a problem and then BSOD starts one after another at various times some times when the computer is in use and other times when it is idle For what it's worth I ran a RAM diognostics tool Hard Drive scan and Virus scan all numerous times and it all came back clean I also have installed the latest BIOS update before installing windows I see that there is a ton of posts from people like me looking for help and probably just a few people who can review the dump logs and point out potential problems so once again I thank you guys in advance for taking the time out to look at these dump files

A:Please help - BSOD problem

Quote: Originally Posted by ZArc

My sincere thanks to anyone who is willing to take a look at the attached dump files.

I have a gateway computer with Intel Q6600 processor; 3GB of RAM (as it turns out made up of 2 x 1GB plus 2 x 520MB); and 500GB SATA Hard Drive; running Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit). I originally purchased this computer with 32 bit Vista.

I have always had BSOD problems but not with any great degree of frequency (about once every two months) but starting about 6 months ago the computer became virtually unusable because of BSOD. A friend of mine installed Windows 7 on it and in the process discovered that my graphics card died at which point we presumed that the cause of my BSOD was malfunctioning graphics card. We took it out and I presently use the regular VGA connection.

After several days of pleasant cruising on my newly installed Windows 7 the BSOD problem came back. I changed the boot option to "Base Video" just in case but that didn't seem to do anything. I can work on the computer for hours without a problem and then BSOD starts one after another at various times, some times when the computer is in use and other times when it is idle.

For what it's worth I ran a RAM diognostics tool, Hard Drive scan, and Virus scan (all numerous times) and it all came back clean. I also have installed the latest BIOS update before installing windows 7.

I see that there is a ton of posts from people like me looking for help and probably just a few people who can review the dump logs and point out potential problems, so once again, I thank you guys in advance for taking the time out to look at these dump files.

ZArc

These were caused by memory pool corruption.

I would

Download memtestx86 and run it for 5 passes
System file check
(type cmd in search>right click and run as admin>sfc /scannow

If you overclocking STOP
If you have a raid update its driver

Ken

Code:

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.11.0001.404 X86
Loading Dump File [C:\Users\K\Desktop\Minidump\031710-21171-01.dmp]

Symbol search path is: SRV*F:\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Built by: 7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02a01000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`02c3ee50
Debug session time: Wed Mar 17 18:25:33.865 2010 (GMT-4)
System Uptime: 0 days 15:11:45.521
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
* Bugcheck Analysis *

BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff80002ba4f8c, fffff88008249d90, 0}

Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+100 )

Followup: Pool_corruption
---------

3: kd> !analyze -v
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ... Read more

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/71793-please-help-bsod-problem.html