Windows Support Forum

Usb not recognised message error

Q: Usb not recognised message error

Hi all my brother has a pc at home that he didnt want anymore so he put it in some black bags and I was taking it to the charity shop so they could sell it but the bag split at top of stairs and pc went tumberling down when I looked at it all the metal brackets had come loose from where u can put cards in and the gpu card came out to I put it all back propaly had couple of errors that I sorted but power abit dodgy when switching on. but the main problem is message comes up in task bar saying usb not recognised after plugging anything in any of the ports checked device manager and nothing wrong in there please help ... only 2 was not working before but now none work.. thanks in advance

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/usb-not-recognised-message-error.195740/
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Usb not recognised message error

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 66.22%

K. I have asked around on other forums and was hoping I could get help here. I bricked the firmware on my iPod trying to mess around with it. When I plug it into the PC I get a lil' yellow systray balloon saying 'USB Device Not Recognised: It has malfunctioned...' or something like that. Well I've been told I need to format it using the HP format tool, but the device doesn't show up there cause it isnt a drive in My Computer.

My question is this: Is there a way to force the unknown iPod device to be recognised as a drive in My Computer or another way to get this tool to see it? ANY help would be greatly appreciated.

A:'USB Device Not Recognised' Error Message

NVM, fixed!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/usb-device-not-recognised-error-message.521488/
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi there

I have a workaround for this problem which ocassionally happens. It is just to reconnect the USB hub(as recommended by Windows). I was just wondering if someone knows why this happens and how to fix it. The error is :--

"USB device not recognised. One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and windows does not recognise it.

USB Roob Hub (2 ports) - Unused Port, Unknown Device.

Recommendation: try reconnecting the device. If Windows still does not recognise it, replace the device. "

I look forward to hearing back from you.
Kind regards
Julia.

A:Libretto - USB Device Not Recognised error message

Hello Julia

It is always advantageous to mention which model you have exactly. Obviously the external device is not recognized correctly. Check if there is some driver that must be installed before you can use it properly.

https://forum.toshiba.eu/showthread.php?6140-Libretto-USB-Device-Not-Recognised-error-message
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me with my problem?
I noticed recently that when I browse for a file or image on my desktop or try to attach a file to upload to website I get an error message "FILE NOT FOUND". Not sure what to do? Thanks

A:FILE NOT RECOGNISED MESSAGE

This typically occurs when you have deleted a file or moved it's location to a different one from what is saved/cached in the program you are using.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/480682/file-not-recognised-message/
Relevancy 52.46%

Hi everyone, I'm not very computer technical, so be gentle with me!

I bought a new laptop two months ago, in France and it has developed a weird fault that I have not managed to solve. With nothing connected to the computer, I get the message "USB device not recognised". Any USB device that I have used is accepted by the computer and works perfectly. I have searched for updates, done all the usual windows updates, virus updates & checks and also used "Advance systems Care" to diagnose and optimise the system but this message keeps flashing on screen.

System details.
Packard Bell Easynote TR87
Processor Intel Pentium T4400
Windows 7 Home Premium edition
500 GB hard drive

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Graham

A:USB device not recognised message while nothing is connected

Just to clarify, any usb device new or old is not working correct?? It sounds like an error I encountered a few weeks ago. Try to do a system restore to right before you can remember this starting to happen, and see if that fixes your problem

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/115857-usb-device-not-recognised-message-while-nothing-connected.html
Relevancy 46.87%

Hi I have just installed age of empires collectors edition amp it installed ok but is not not Error being DVD recognised - rom being recognised by the DVD player I have looked at possible solutions on the Microsoft help site amp have tried a few solutions I thought were appropriate but to no avail The message I get is the following quot Unable to authenticate original disc within time Error - DVD rom not being recognised limit Please have a look at http www securom com message asp m timeout for further more detailed Information quot The info they give on the above link is as follows Open the Device Manager Double-click IDE ATA ATAPI Controllers to display the list of controllers and channels Right-click the icon for the channel to which your CD DVD drive is connected select Properties and then click the Advanced Settings tab In the Current Transfer Mode drop-down box select DMA if Available if the current setting is PIO Only If the drop-down box already shows DMA if Available but the current transfer mode is PIO then you must toggle the settings That is - Change the selection from DMA if available to PIO only and click OK - Then repeat the steps above to change the selection to DMA if Available Anyway tried it - didn t work Restarted computer everytime I made a change still didn t work The primary IDE channel says DMA in all boxes but the secondary one in device won t change to say DMA in the quot current transfer quot box it won t change from PIO I am running XP Thanks for any help nbsp

A:Error - DVD rom not being recognised

deamail said:

Hi, I have just installed age of empires collectors edition & it installed ok but is not being recognised by the DVD player. I have looked at possible solutions on the Microsoft help site & have tried a few solutions I thought were appropriate but to no avail.
The message I get is the following:
"Unable to authenticate original disc within time limit.
Please have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=timeout for further, more detailed Information."
The info they give on the above link is as follows:
Open the Device Manager: Double-click IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers to display the list of controllers and channels. Right-click the icon for the channel to which your CD/DVD drive is connected, select Properties, and then click the Advanced Settings tab. In the Current Transfer Mode drop-down box, select 'DMA if Available' if the current setting is 'PIO Only.' If the drop-down box already shows 'DMA if Available' but the current transfer mode is PIO, then you must toggle the settings. That is: - Change the selection from 'DMA if available' to PIO only, and click OK. - Then repeat the steps above to change the selection to DMA if Available....
Anyway, tried it - didn't work. Restarted computer everytime I made a change, still didn't work.
The primary IDE channel says DMA in all boxes but the secondary one in device 1 won't change to say DMA in the "current transfer" box (it won't change from PIO).
I am running XP.

Thanks for any help.Click to expand...

Hi demail.
The disk is objecting to something installed on your pc or even your DVD ROM.
This is all to do with the copy protection.
If you have daemon tools , alcohol 120% ,or another tool for copying dvd/cd this could be Your problem.
SecuRom as a 24hour support site [email protected] that you can visit to sort out your problem
Good luck
Rex

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-dvd-rom-not-being-recognised.556676/
Relevancy 46.87%

I tried to acess my cd for Halo 3,the autorun didn't pop up,soI checked My computer-- when I checked none of my cd dvd drives were displayed. Even though I uninstalled and re-installed the drivers many times, I am still geting error 32 when i check add+remove hardware. This is on my
Windows Xp Sp3.0 <----:dead:

Any help?

Thanks.

A:Error 32 CD/DVD rom not recognised

Fixed it on my own...it was a registry problem.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/error-32-cd-dvd-rom-not-recognised.102594/
Relevancy 46.44%

Been having lots of hassle Finally got mobo to recognise my soundcard - Audigy ZS Now comp is quite unstable Keeps crashing of own accord Sometimes rebooting other times to completely unresponsive state with display frozen sometimes to blackscreen Again recognised. recognised. not 2Hr Wait Soundcard ??. Soundcard Recognised Crash. and have to hold on button in till machine shuts off When I restart I have lost sound Card not listed in device manager Computer still crashing randomly If I leave the computer turned off for a good couple of hours sometimes when I restart the sound has returned and card is recognised in devices Anybody know what might be happening Epox Soundcard recognised. Crash. Soundcard not recognised. Wait 2Hr Recognised Again ??. npa nForce ultra AMD SanDiego Gigabyte G Power Cooler pro GB RAM ThermalTake PurePower W Creative Audigy ZS Platinum Windows XP Pro Also my mouse pointer is jumping all over the screen of it s own accord which is very frustrating Cordless Optical Mouse reciever about inches away from mouse latest logitech drivers worse with SP enhanced pointer precission switched off Mouse mat makes no difference Any suggestion on rectifying this prob or is it related to comp crashing nbsp

A:Soundcard recognised. Crash. Soundcard not recognised. Wait 2Hr Recognised Again ??.

Greetings.

You didn’t mention if your sound card is built into the motherboard or is an add-on card. I'll assume it’s an add-on. I would check to make sure the sound card is seated firmly in the slot, or another option would be to try another slot. Perhaps the one you have the sound card in is bad. Also, you may want to uninstall the driver for the sound card and download a new one from the manufacture’s website.

You also mention that your mouse pointer jumps all over the screen. Usually when this happens to me, it means the battery's are starting to run out and need replaced. Also, try moving the receiver as far away from the monitor, speakers and tower. Interference from any of these devices can play havoc with the signal.

Good Luck.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/soundcard-recognised-crash-soundcard-not-recognised-wait-2hr-recognised-again.445039/
Relevancy 46.01%

My external hard drive sounds like it starts up fine but it is not being recognized on my Windows Vista laptop.

I have searched many forums for solutions, all to no avail, such as:
> Leaving the power off for some time (in my case overnight)
> Full virus scan
> Uninstalling all USB n device manager, reboot then reconnect devices

The problem may have arose when I shut the computer down with the HD still on.

I feel the problem may be the power supply, as when I plug in the HD, sound on my speakers start buzzing.

All my other devices work fine in all USB ports but my HD does not work in other computers also.

Hope you can help.

Thanks in advance.

A:USB Device Not Recognised Error

Test the HDD on another PC. That will determine if you have a PC or HDD issue.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/usb-device-not-recognised-error.1002394/
Relevancy 46.01%

Recently I was looking into the BIOS 41 Error drives not recognised. CD/DVD when suddenly the CD/DVD drives not recognised. Error 41 PC crashed ever since bot of the optical drivves are shown in the Device Manager as not being recognised and have an error code The PC is a A DELL PowerEdge SC with added Audio and Video cards and it seems that DELL do not have drivers for ths PC readily available to download I am not sure if it is a driver problem as the computer now crashes without warning and or freezes momentarily Also the Device Manager shows that maybe fewer items are running than before this happened I looked into the BIOS again and did not find anything obviously wrong I recently set it CD/DVD drives not recognised. Error 41 to default I would however like to get a listing of the appropriate BIOS settings for this model Not having the optiical drives I cannot run disc based diagnostics or repairs I have an external Hard Drive that I could use if that were helppful I have a backup Ghost image of the quot C quot drive which I would use if I could find a way to do this via the external drive but does Windows itself have the CD DVD drivers or are they inbuilt in the PC itself Might it be a motherboard problem Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack bit Processor Genuine Intel R CPU GHz x Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GT Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB E Total - MB Free - MB G Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Dell Inc NY Antivirus Microsoft Security Essentials nbsp

A:CD/DVD drives not recognised. Error 41

If you have a Ghost backup image on an external hard drive, the procedure to make use of it is to boot your PC from the Ghost recovery boot CD which should have created using the Windows Ghost application. The generic driver for CD/DVD drive is on that boot CD.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cd-dvd-drives-not-recognised-error-41.1073699/
Relevancy 45.58%

hi there, im back for help again.

my dads pc wont boot. its a sata hard disk which is detected upon boot. however i dont even get the windows splash screen.
in the bios - the hd doesnt show up. safe mode doesnt work neither does last known good settings. i put the xp disk in and attempted to do an (install followed by a repair ) rather than system console.

nothing works because the xp disk claims no hard drive exists.

is it cos its serial ata. im not exactly sure if its got raid setup etc although i do possibly remeber a viaraidtool popup that might have come up on the odd times ive been over and used my dads pc to educate him on eBay.

anybody got an idea. sorry i dont have specs.

thank you once again

Relevancy 45.58%

Hey Everyone!!

Got a problem i am trying to fix on a DVD ROM drive.

The PC doesn't seem to load anything form the drive anymore, even though the disc tray opens and closes fine as if it was working.

The PC recently had iTunes installed on it and since then the drive gives this error.

An error message is displayed on the properties of the DVD drive saying that windows cannot find the software of the hardware installed, and i get the error number 41

I have looked through the internet and found many people have a similar problem and was wondering if there is a way to fix this easily.

Thanks for any help in advance!!!

Relevancy 45.15%

Hello I didn t want to create a thread of my own for a problem so widely disputed in recognised/DirectSound error Audio not device the internet but now I am left with no other choise because I have simply tried everything else and still - no sound It all started about a week ago - I bought a new GT graphic card and had some problems with it while I find soutable drivers Audio device not recognised/DirectSound error Finnaly I fix it but then - no sound Anywhere Simply when I go to the control panel sounds and audio devices it says - no sound device and everything is grayed out In Winamp I get this error Nullsoft DirectSound Outpt v d errorBad DirectSound driver Please install proper drivers or select another device in configuration Error code I tried -the thing with services msc thing with the Windows audio tweaking-all kinds of drivers-looking for solution in BIOS-reinstalling Windows XP SP -many other things that I found on the internet but now don t rememberI have a Asrock Prescott P i G motherboard with integrated Cmedia A channel audio CODEC sound device I think I m not sure what is integrated into this model I am really tired and just want to have my sound back but I wouldn t want to buy a sound card without knowing if the problem isn t somewhere else Please save my last nerve

A:Audio device not recognised/DirectSound error

Have you tried this already?

Check the Device Manager to see if there is corrupted driver or missing Codecs (given by the presence of ! or ?) under Sound, video and game controller.

Then Sound and Audio Devices in the Control Panel could be checked to see if under Audio tab the right Default device is selected. Also in the same location under Voice tab there is a Test Hardware ... button the user can use to test the hardware.

Under Audio tab, Sound playback section, under Default device at least one of the installed Codecs should be listed. In case the user has anything other than the Windows Audio Codecs the third party Codecs should be listed there. Otherwise the third party Codecs (like Creative SoundBlaster) should be installed or if already listed should be selected. Also there is an option at the bottom of the Audio tab "Use only default devices " that should be unchecked.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/221516/audio-device-not-recogniseddirectsound-error/
Relevancy 44.72%

Hey My father's computer after running ADWCleaner yesterday started behaving finicky At first Explorer exe didn't work right It kept saying quot failed to initialize quot Following some online guides I issued regsvr exe over every recognised" not Server WMP Error,Save Execution error, "Class others. file WMP Server Execution Error,Save "Class not recognised" error, others. in the C drive This fixed that problem But other problems started showing up the first one being the quot Server Execution Failed quot by Windows Media Player WinAMP also gave a DirectSound error The quot Save As quot operation gives a quot Class not registered quot error I believe the registry may be corrupt Thus far I have tried many things to fix the issues such as - Running FixIT which also gave errors WMP Server Execution Error,Save "Class not recognised" error, others. CHKDSK which found no errors Reinstalling drivers and DirectX Trying from the Administrator account Virus Scans CCleaner Registy Fix I know I know etcUnluckily someone had disabled system restore so there are no backup points Also this computer has important files and programs on it so a wipe would be bothersome What can I do to fix it Thanks in advance

A:WMP Server Execution Error,Save "Class not recognised" error, others.

SFC /SCANNOW Didn't work either.
Nothing wrong found.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/350161-wmp-server-execution-error-save-class-not-recognised-error-others.html
Relevancy 43.86%

Okay so I recently installed Windows on my dad s old Dell Dimension Install went fine not more) Drive Solved: 5000 on any error (HDD Hard recognised Dimension Dell was using it for Solved: Hard Drive error on Dell Dimension 5000 (HDD not recognised any more) a few hours with no issues whatsoever I put a game on to download from Steam went downstairs for a few hours and when I came back the screen was off and the power button was pulsing like it was in standby mode So I hit enter and the computer tries to reboot but when it gets past the Dell splash screen I get a black screen with quot Error auto-sensing secondary hard disk drive Strike the F key to continue F to run the setup utility quot I hit F and I got quot NTLDR is missing Press Ctrl Alt Del to restart quot Restarting just brings me back to the same error and the same chain of events I ve been into the setup utility set everything back to defaults and I still get the same error Under the boot sequence section it reads Onbaord or USB Floppy Drive Onboard SATA Hard Drive not present Onboard IDE Hard Drive not present Onboard or USB CD-ROM Drive So for whatever reason my computer is no longer recognising my hard drive only one in there gb From reading around it sounds like I may need to replace the drive completely but I wanted to know if there are any options to try and fix it without resorting to that I m not bothered about getting my data off there as I had just backed everything up and it was literally a fresh install of Windows Much obliged Update It s now just saying quot No boot device available - quot after hitting F Don t know if that helps Update Right well apparently when I woke up this morning and turned it on it was fixed It resumed Windows like it would on a laptop so apparently this computer does not like Windows putting it to sleep so I ve turned that feature off Apologies for waste of time forums space nbsp

A:Solved: Hard Drive error on Dell Dimension 5000 (HDD not recognised any more)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-hard-drive-error-on-dell-dimension-5000-hdd-not-recognised-any-more.937477/
Relevancy 43%

Hi

When I open a Command Prompt as non-elevated , I receive the following error:-

The system cannot find message text for message number 0x2350 in the message file for Application.

The system cannot find message text for message number 0x2334 in the message file for Application.

If I open a Command Prompt as administrator I receive:-

The system cannot find message text for message number 0x2350 in the message file for Application.

The system cannot find message text for message number 0x2334 in the message file for Application.
The system cannot find message text for message number 0x8 in the message file for System.

This relates to Windows Vista x86 and I am totally stuck!!

A:Vista Command Prompt error - Cannot find message text for message number 0x2350

How are you opening cmd prompt

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-command-prompt-error-cannot-find-message-text-for-message-number-0x2350.1063161/
Relevancy 42.57%

Hi this is my daughters computer which I have brought to you before she keeps downloading stuff minecraft mods etc I suspect malware as we are getting weird boxes appearing on start up would you please check the logs - thank you DDS error Security message active recovery message desktop Ver - - - NTFS x Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by hp at on - Security error message active desktop recovery message - Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT AV Avira Desktop Enabled Updated AD - F - A-A -FDD C Running Processes C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS System SCardSvr exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop sched exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP Quick Launch Buttons QlbCtrl exe C Program Files Synaptics SynTP SynTPEnh exe C Program Files Analog Devices Core smax pnp exe C Program Files Hewlett-Packard HP ProtectTools Security Manager PTHOSTTR EXE C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop avgnt exe C Program Files Common Files Java Java Update jusched exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software BTTray exe C PROGRA WIDCOMM BLUETO BTSTAC EXE C WINDOWS system agrsmsvc exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop avguard exe C Program Files WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software bin btwdins exe C WINDOWS system IFXSPMGT exe C WINDOWS system IFXTCS exe C Program Files Java jre bin jqs exe C Program Files ProtectTools Embedded Security Software PSDsrvc EXE C Program Files Hewlett-Packard Shared hpqwmiex exe C Program Files Avira AntiVir Desktop avshadow exe C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe C Program Files ProtectTools Embedded Security Software PSDrt exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C Program Files Google Chrome Application chrome exe C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k rpcss C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k NetworkService C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k LocalService C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k LocalService C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HPZ C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HPZ C WINDOWS system svchost exe -k imgsvc Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www holasearch com affID amp babsrc HP ss amp mntrId CD D C E uSearchAssistant hxxp www google com BHO Sing Along E - - -B - A F E - c program files singalong singalng dll BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - c program files java jre bin ssv dll BHO Java Plug-In SSV Helper DBC -A - b-BC - C C C A - c program files java jre bin jp ssv dll BHO holasearch Helper Object DFF B DA-EF - B - CB- D - c program files holasearch holasearch bh holasearch dll TB Holasearch Toolbar C DFFB- AFE- C-BA -CED B C EEF - c program files holasearch holasearch holasearchTlbr dll uRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exe mRun QlbCtrl exe c program files hewlett-packard hp quick launch buttons QlbCtrl exe Start mRun SynTPEnh c program files synaptics syntp SynTPEnh exe mRun SynTPStart c program files synaptics syntp SynTPStart exe mRun SoundMAXPnP c program files analog devices core smax pnp exe mRun PTHOSTTR c program files hewlett-packard hp protecttools security manager PTHOSTTR EXE Start mRun avgnt c program files avira antivir desktop avgnt exe min mRun vProt c program files avg secure search vprot exe mRun SunJavaUpdateSched c program files common files java java update jusched exe dRun CTFMON EXE c windows system CTFMON EXE StartupFolder c docume alluse startm programs startup blueto lnk - c program files widcomm bluetooth software BTTray exe StartupFolder c docume alluse startm programs startup micros lnk - c program files microsoft office office OSA EXE uPolicies-Explorer NoDriveTypeAutoRun dword uPolicies-Explorer NoDriveAutoRun dword uPolicies-Explorer NoDrives dword mPolicies-Explorer NoDriveAutoRun dwor... Read more

A:Security error message active desktop recovery message

Hymy name is Daniel and I will be assisting you with your Malware related problems.Before we move on, please read the following points carefully.First, read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding.Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.If you have any problems while you are follow my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem.Do not run any other scans without instruction or Add/ Remove Software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me.Post all Logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts.If I don't hear from you within 3 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed.Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean.My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.I am currently visiting an evening school and working nightshift only which might be evening for you. In this time I am mostly online with my mobile devices and won't be able to reply.    Click > Start > Control Panel > Add / Remove Programs and uninstall the following programs (if present):Hola Chrome Toolbarholasearch toolbar   Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop. Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.Once the program has loaded, select Perform Quick scan, then click Scan.When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Save it to your desktop.Note: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware may require a reboot to complete removals. After a reboot, if required, post that saved log in your next reply.     Download OTL to your Desktop.Double click on the icon to run it.Under the box paste this in 
activex
netsvcs
msconfig
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.
%PROGRAMFILES%\*.exe
%LOCALAPPDATA%\*.exe
%systemroot%\*. /mp /s
%windir%\installer\*. /5
%localappdata%\*. /5
/md5start
services.exe
user32.dll
/md5stop
CREATERESTOREPOINTMake sure all other windows are closed to let it run uninterrupted.Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.Please post both logfiles in your next reply.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/490749/security-error-message-active-desktop-recovery-message/
Relevancy 42.14%

I'm running Windows XP SP 2 and I get an error message whenever i connect my blackberry curve to the computer. if the usb device is stopped, it will go away, but other than that it won't disappear after clicking cancel. if it helps, I installed the roxio media manager only yesterday, when the error first came up.

Its name is Exception Process Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6b

thanks for the help.

A:Error message: Exception Process Message c0000013

I think before you ask here you can try search in google.
See here for your error:
http://www.consumingexperience.com/2007/11/windows-no-disk-exception-processing.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-exception-process-message-c0000013.739258/
Relevancy 42.14%

My Dell desktop Dimension E computer with one gig RAM and XP professional failed to start Application Status .msi Message Error message And msfeedssync.exe and I was eventually forced to do a repair of Windows which after several hours allowed me to msfeedssync.exe Application Error message And Status .msi Message restart it and it is apparently back msfeedssync.exe Application Error message And Status .msi Message to where it was with no need to reinstall any drivers programs settings etc During the Repair there were two places were I had to skip things that would not load However it now has two error messages that keep popping up and I cannot get rid of them The first is in a window labeled quot msfeedssync exe - Application Error quot The message is quot The instruction at x d bbcd referenced memory at x cannot be read quot It pops up and says click OK to terminate program or click cancel to debug the program Clicking either twice closes the pop-up but it returns about two minutes later How can I get rid of thsi message The second problem is a window labeled quot Status quot which starts a ticker tape to load info and then a second window pops up that says quot The feature you are trying to use is on a CD or other removeable device Insert disk and click OK The status file is an quot Installation Package msi file No m atter how much I click cancel or OK the windows will not close I can put them in the background but is annoying Any advice would be helpful I thought of doing a complete reinstall of Windows but I believe it wipes out all my programs and I don t want that if possible Thanks in advance for any help This is my first post nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/msfeedssync-exe-application-error-message-and-status-msi-message.1000281/
Relevancy 42.14%

Hi folks I hope someone can help me not message genuine plus Error Windows 0x8000247 message with this problem I'm getting the 'Windows not genuine' message box show regularly When I follow the link to investigate I get the Windows Activation Technologies box Windows not genuine message plus Error message 0x8000247 come up saying that the Update Installation Failed with Error Code x A Windows not genuine message plus Error message 0x8000247 while ago I replaced a failing hard drive with a new one cloned the hard drive and used that image to replace everything After a while I started to get the not genuine message Here is the diagnostic report and I would welcome any help Code Diagnostic Report ----------------------------------------- Windows Validation Data-- gt Validation Code x FE Cached Online Validation Code x Windows Product Key - -TBM X-GXTGC-GT X Windows Product Key Hash JCkgn yX uIXVvNpetump h B c Windows Product ID - - - Windows Product ID Type Windows License Type Retail Windows OS version ID FFF A- C - B - -BAD A C FF Is Admin Yes TestCab x LegitcheckControl ActiveX Registered Signed By Microsoft Product Name Windows Home Premium Architecture x Build lab win gdr - TTS Error Validation Diagnostic Resolution Status N A Vista WgaER Data-- gt ThreatID s N A hr x Version N A hr x Windows XP Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x File Exists No Version N A hr x WgaTray exe Signed By N A hr x WgaLogon dll Signed By N A hr x OGA Notifications Data-- gt Cached Result N A hr x Version OGAExec exe Signed By Microsoft OGAAddin dll Signed By Microsoft OGA Data-- gt Office Status Genuine Microsoft Office Professional Plus - Genuine OGA Version Registered Signed By Microsoft Office Diagnostics B D AA B- - B D AA B- - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - D FF - - Browser Data-- gt Proxy settings N A User Agent Mozilla compatible MSIE Win Default Browser C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe Download signed ActiveX controls Prompt Download unsigned ActiveX controls Disabled Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins Allowed Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe Disabled Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control Disabled Active scripting Allowed Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting Allowed File Scan Data-- gt File Mismatch C Windows system sppobjs dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppc dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppcext dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppwinob dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system slc dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system slcext dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppuinotify dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system slui exe Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppcomapi dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppcommdlg dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system sppsvc exe Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system drivers spsys sys Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system systemcpl dll Hr x b File Mismatch C Windows system user dll Hr x b Other data-- gt Office Details lt GenuineResults gt lt MachineData gt lt UGUID gt FFF A- C - B - -BAD A C FF lt UGUID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt OS gt lt OS gt lt Architecture gt x lt Architecture gt lt PKey gt - - - -GT X lt PKey gt lt PID gt - - - lt PID gt lt PIDType gt lt PIDType gt lt SID gt S- - - - - - lt SID gt lt SYSTEM gt lt Manufacturer gt MEDIONPC lt Manufacturer gt lt Model gt MS- lt Model gt lt SYSTEM gt lt BIOS gt lt Manufacturer gt Phoenix Technologies LTD lt Manufacturer gt lt Version gt PG lt Version gt lt SMBIOSVersion major quot quot minor quot quot gt lt Date gt lt Date gt lt BIOS gt lt HWID gt A E F lt HWID gt lt UserLCID gt lt UserLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt SystemLCID gt lt TimeZone gt GMT Standard Time GMT lt TimeZone gt lt iJoin gt lt iJoin gt lt SBID gt lt stat gt lt stat gt lt msppid gt lt msppid gt lt name gt lt name gt lt model gt lt model gt lt SBID gt lt OEM gt lt OEMID gt MEDION lt OEMID gt lt OEMTableID gt MEDIONAG lt ... Read more

A:Windows not genuine message plus Error message 0x8000247

This may simply be caused by a bad set of Intel Rapid Storage Technology drivers -

Installing the Intel Rapid Storage Drivers
try downloading and installing them from here - http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProdId=2101&DwnldID=21730

(you want the iata_enu.exe download)

Once complete, please reboot twice, then post another MGADiag report.

http://www.sevenforums.com/windows-updates-activation/269242-windows-not-genuine-message-plus-error-message-0x8000247.html
Relevancy 41.71%

I have a Compaq Presario SR1303WM Desktop running XP home edition and just recently installed a Linksys wireless adapter. I had some headaches with the adapter setup but I've been off and running for a while now and all of the sudden today I started getting a constant error message sound - but no error message along with it. I thought that it may be associated in some way with the adapter considering I had been getting some error messages concerning the adapter upon start up but I never really had any issues. I've tried many different things - changed some of the start up programs, cleaned the registry, ran a virus scan, etc. and nothing has worked thus far and I'm about to pull my hair out.

HELP!!!

A:Help! Constant error message sound with no message...

go to control panel > admin tools > event viewer > under system and application, do you see anything that happened at that same time you heard those sounds?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/help-constant-error-message-sound-with-no-message-295493.html
Relevancy 41.71%

I have a slow home computer that I'm trying Message an Followed Applilcation dw20.exe Error by Message to fix dw20.exe Message Followed by an Applilcation Error Message My specs are listed at the bottom It slows down considerably after I use the computer for about an hour But I also get this message from Internet Explore Security consistently dw exe A website wants to open web content using this program on dw20.exe Message Followed by an Applilcation Error Message your computer This program will open outside of Protected mode Internet Explorer's Protected mode helps protect your computer If you do not trust this website do not open this program Name dw exe Publisher Microsoft Corporation When you push either allow or don't allow the response is the same The website goes offline After that another message comes on from IEXPLORER EXE - Application Error Process ID x c Thread ID x c Click OK to terminate the application Click Cancel to debut the application Whichever is chosen the computer begins to slow down drastically My Specs Dell XPS GHz Gb RAM -bit OS Tb HD Windows Kaspersky copy Comodo Firewall Have run free versions of MalwayreBytes Super AntiSpyware HitmanPro JRT FRST FSS MiniToolBox rkill tdsskiller

A:dw20.exe Message Followed by an Applilcation Error Message

Hi techgnosis Just so you know, FSS and FRST are reporting/logging tools when used in scan mode only, so they won't fix anything unless instructed otherwise via a fix-list. Thus, I do not suggest you to attempt doing a such thing without proper training since you could easily mess up your whole system with that. Let's take a closer look at these errors.MiniToolBoxDownload MiniToolBox and move the executable file to your Desktop;Execute MiniToolBox and check the following options:List Installed Programs;List Last 10 Event Viewer Errors;List Devices - Only Problems;List Users, Partitions and Memory size;Once this is done, click on Go and wait for the scan to complete;Once the scan is complete, a log will open. Please copy/paste the content of the output log in your next reply;

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/571123/dw20exe-message-followed-by-an-applilcation-error-message/
Relevancy 41.71%

The connection to the server has failed. Account: '67.228.224.122 (1)', Server: '67.228.224.122', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

ABOVE is the error message I am getting using Windows Mail- I can't seem to send or set up my account properly, even though it seems I have entered all the correct information.
Please help if you can.

A:Error message relating to sending message- HELP PLEASE!

Hi and welcome to Vista Forums!

Are you using a software Firewall or hardware Firewall that block TCP port 110?

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/242073-error-message-relating-sending-message-help-please.html
Relevancy 39.99%

First, I installed Windows 98 and Ghost 2003 on drive C and did a Ghost Backup (image file) of drive C to drive E. E is a 133-Gigabyte FAT32 partition.

I then went to DOS mode and renamed (MOVEed) the Program Files folder to Prog98 to prevent conflicts with Windows 2000.

I then installed Windows 2000 in a dual-boot configuration and then Ghost 2003. When attempting the same Ghost imaging as when under Windows 98, I get:
The image is on a drive that is not recognisedClick to expand...

I have searched the Symantec database and found nothing that addresses this.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ghost-error-image-is-on-a-drive-that-is-not-recognised.238625/
Relevancy 38.7%

Greetings!

I am having a problem with the above error message (error:syntax.error) when I'm running Firefox.

I have uninstalled Java and reinstalled it, but still the same problem.

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 8099 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, -238 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 698475 MB, Free - 580394 MB;
Motherboard: TOSHIBA, PEQAA
Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated and Enabled

Thanks,
Barbara

A:Error Message error:sytax.error - Firefox

See if you can find help here.

http://www.java.com/en/

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-error-sytax-error-firefox.1079217/
Relevancy 38.7%

Help, can't print anything and can't find out how to fix that error code

A:Printer Spooler has a error message <Failed to Read Description. Error Code: 193 >

Hi, go to start search and type:- cmd, right click on the returned cmd.exe and select "run as administrator" at the prompt (copy paste)

Code:
sc queryex spooler > 0 & notepad 0
(press enter) I am guessing we will see error 1058.

Next still at cmd type:-

Code:
net start > 1 & notepad 1
(press enter)

Please post both notepad entry's here.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/printer-spooler-has-a-error-message-failed-to-read-description-error-code-193-a-665533.html
Relevancy 38.7%

Hey guys, I keep getting this error message:

DDE Server Window: iexplore.exe – Application Error
The instruction at “0x0165cd11” referenced memory at “0x0165cd11.” The memory could not be “read”. Click on OK to terminate the program

so I keep clicking "OK", but I don't know what it is I'm okaying and I'm too computer illiterate to figure it out on my own. Any takers?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/persistent-error-message-dde-server-window-iexplore-exe-%C2%96-application-error.462254/
Relevancy 38.7%

I have an error message: An error occurred while loading a file. AOL will attempt to restore the file. My emails, however, are affected. I have email icons without subjects. The emails do open but I cannot know what they are or who sent them prior to opening and I cannot download attachments, answer or forward the messages. This is a potential disaster if I cannot fix this quickly.

Any help appreciated.

A:Error message: An error occurred while loading a file. AOL will attempt to restore...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feetone

I have an error message: An error occurred while loading a file. AOL will attempt to restore the file. My emails, however, are affected. I have email icons without subjects. The emails do open but I cannot know what they are or who sent them prior to opening and I cannot download attachments, answer or forward the messages. This is a potential disaster if I cannot fix this quickly.

Any help appreciated.

ok your issue is aol....

if you need to use aol, go to aol.com you can check your email there via the web so you should have no problems with downloading or what not

now onto aol.... dont use it unless you HAVE to

contact aol for support for their program..

thanks
Wolf~

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-message-an-error-occurred-while-loading-a-file-aol-will-attempt-to-restore-285855.html
Relevancy 38.7%

I recently have been getting the Error message Windows has encountered a critical error and will close in one minute.
I do not have the Brazilian financial Active X control that became corrupted, or if I do, I cannot find it. I have Vista 32-bit on an Acer Aspire laptop. This message comes up after I login and I can either access the Internet via Safe mode w/Networking, or do a System Restore, at which time the laptop works for about two or three times and then the error message comes back.
Do I have a bug? Please help!!!!

A:Error Message 0x80070005 critical error - windows will close in one minute

I followed the preparation guide and when I tried to run dds.scr, the black screen came up really fast and then disappeared and nothing ever came up. When I tried to run RootRepeal.exe, I was able to tell it to scan, but then I never received a report. When I tried to run it again, it said that I didn't have permission, and when I tried to delete it, it said the same thing! I am the administrator...I have Vista 32bit and I am getting the error code 0x80070005 windows has encountered a critical error and will now close. I run system restore to get it to stop, but that only works a few times, and then I get the error message again.
What do I do now??

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/266440/error-message-0x80070005-critical-error-windows-will-close-in-one-minute/
Relevancy 38.7%

hi everyone,
sometimes i get this error message that says "An error occured inside a plug-in contained on this page.".... when i get this error i click ok.. then another pops up and after i click ok about 5 times i have to restart my computer.

one of the sites that this happens to me with ishttp://www.gnronline.com/ when i click on the merchandise link at that site. i think the problem may have to do with quicktime because usually i see a quicktime box above the error messages. can anyone help please?

A:Error message: An error occured inside a plug-in contained on this page.

Hiya

I don't have Quicktime installed on this pc, and I didn't see the error that you're getting. Do you have Quicktime installed?

Also, in any other sites, does the error come up with the QT box?

If not, lets see a log, just to be sure:

go to www.spychecker.com/program/hijackthis.html , and download 'Hijack This!'.
Unzip, doubleclick HijackThis.exe, and hit "Scan".

When the scan is finished, the "Scan" button will change into a "Save Log" button.
Press that, save the log somewhere, and please copy & paste its contents to the forum.

It will possibly show other issues deserving our attention, but most of what it lists will be harmless or even required, so do NOT fix anything yet.
Someone here will be happy to help you analyze the results.

Regards

eddie

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-an-error-occured-inside-a-plug-in-contained-on-this-page.245090/
Relevancy 38.7%

Unit keeps going into critial pathway error loop Blue screen followed by black screen Restarts are not working Had unit scrub by my IT was working and now issue is back Is this a processor li... error. Repair Envy Error message desktop Critical HP Path issue HP use to be good This this is a piece I bought this as a replacement for our older HP it was great no problem just slower Totally regreat that move This is the loaded HP Envy desktop Error message Critical Path error. Repair li... unit Bought this from Best Buy They use to be good What the hell Inferior service selling an inferior product is not a winning formula If someone out there has a fix I am all ears Here is a list of HP Envy desktop Error message Critical Path error. Repair li... what does not work Control escape to repair mode Restart Getting unit diagnosis and having scrubbed All this did was remove my Repair mode Repairmode advanced HP customer care All they want to do is sell you additional stuff Not great at all HP If I can't get this fixed I am planning on letting everyone know what has happened and how bad HP has dropped the ball

A:HP Envy desktop Error message Critical Path error. Repair li...

Hi @Bigpapa5150,Thanks for becoming a member of the HP Support Forums. I understand you are having an issue with blue screen. I will be glad to help you.Please post the full product number and operating system in use on your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information.How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit? Please get back to me so I can help you better.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Boot-and-Lockup/HP-Envy-desktop-Error-message-Critical-Path-error-Repair/td-p/5602586
Relevancy 38.7%

Hi I don't know if anyone can help but I have been having problems with downloading the newest update. I keep getting this error message, the game itself keeps freezing on me also any help would be appreciated .

Relevancy 38.7%

Hi,
I'm worried about this Microsoft Visual c++ runtime library error... It happens, whenever i'm trying to do anything with my malwarebytes anti-malware. And even if I open the folder where i put malwarebytes exe, there also it shows this error.. Can anyone help me.. Thnks...

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error, error message 00289x01849

Does this happen if you right click on MBam and coose to run as Administrator?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/231872-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-error-error-message-00289x01849.html
Relevancy 38.7%

Hello everyone I recently had a virus on my Windows xp computer one of those ones that pretends to be an anti-virus program telling you your computer is infected Before I had the chance to remove it I error message xp my laptop, windows have Error" says: start I I "lsass.exe - that an cannot Application found I I cannot start my windows xp laptop, I have an error message that says: "lsass.exe - Application Error" was unable to start up my computer Instead of the usual user login screen I had a black screen with this message quot lsass exe - Application Error quot The application failed to initialize properly xc Click on ok to terminate the application Once I click okay nothing happens the screen just remains blank I have tried going into safe mode F key but it doesn t seem to work I hold the button down but the computer just loads up like normal and goes onto the dreaded black screen I have done some quick research and found that the problem is either the OS is broken or a virus is pretending the OS is broken Either way I have no idea what to do Any help is much appreciated Please note however I am pretty clueless when it comes to computers thus please try to assume as little prior knowledge as is reasonably possible and include simple step by step instructions if you can I apologise for my ignorance If you need any further information let me know Note as I have no laptop currently I will have to wait until I am in work to respond Thanks in advance

A:I cannot start my windows xp laptop, I have an error message that says: "lsass.exe - Application Error"

Hi gringo_jesus, and welcome to BleepingComputer.

Please post the make and model of this computer.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/356224/i-cannot-start-my-windows-xp-laptop-i-have-an-error-message-that-says-lsassexe-application-error/
Relevancy 38.7%

Hi Running Windows XP Pro SP I keep randomly getting this error I found some information from that NT Remote Authority\System Message: error Call Error Procedure would lead me to believe that what I have is like the W Blaster Worm documented back then but after running symantec s specific tool to get rid of Blaster I ended up finding nothing Also I ve run many Malwarebytes scans Spybot Search and Destroy scans and iolo Anti Virus scans I know it s not the best but others seem to clash with my System Mechanic because it s set NT Authority\System Error Message: Remote Procedure Call error to work with the iolo one which all turn up nothing This has been bugging me for a few weeks now while I tried to find out what was going on when I had the free time to run these long scans At the same time my services exe and one of my svchost exe files are always running at about of my CPU each and it definitely seems related to the NT AUTHORITY RPC errors I m getting now Help with this will be extremely appreciated Hijack This Log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Tall Emu Online Armor oasrv exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files D-Link D-Link RangeBooster N DWA- acs exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Common Files Portrait Displays Shared DTSRVC exe C Program Files Common Files Authentium AntiVirus dvpapi exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files iolo common lib ioloServiceManager exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Tall Emu Online Armor oacat exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C Program Files Common Files Logitech G-series Software LGDCore exe C Program Files Tall Emu Online Armor oaui exe C Program Files iolo System Mechanic Professional AntiVirus ioloAV exe C Program Files Tall Emu Online Armor oahlp exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files Rainlendar Rainlendar exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Windows Live Messenger msnmsgr exe C Program Files D-Link D-Link RangeBooster N DWA- wirelesscm exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files iolo System Mechanic Professional AntiVirus iAVEmailScanner exe C Program Files Windows Live Contacts wlcomm exe C Program Files Windows Live Mail wlmail exe C Program Files iTunes iTunes exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exe C WINDOWS system wbem wmiprvse exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www yahoo ca R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Window Title Windows Internet Explorer provided by Yahoo R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local O - BHO no name - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - no file O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO AcroIEHelperStub - DF C-E AD- -A -FA C EBDC - C Program Files Commo... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nt-authority-system-error-message-remote-procedure-call-error.901568/
Relevancy 38.7%

Hello there I m currently running Vista on my loading Error start-up: message Error after C:/Windows/TEMP/msxm192z.dll Compaq laptop Unfortunately long story my key for Avast Antivirus expired in January and I was unable to input the key code until September so I guess the virus found it s way onto my computer Error message after start-up: Error loading C:/Windows/TEMP/msxm192z.dll during that time I ran a scan after finaly inputting the key and Avast found several Error message after start-up: Error loading C:/Windows/TEMP/msxm192z.dll infected items Some could be removed but since that scan I ve been getting the following message after starting-up the laptop - Error loading C Windows TEMP msxm z dll Also since the initial scan and appearance of this error message I ve been having various problems - Laptop running slow Media player not running won t open run - cannot play any music Photo Gallery icon blank and won t open - cannot access my photos I ve since uninstalled Avast and installed a free version of AVG Neither seem to be able to get rid of this virus I also followed the advice given to another member of this forum I downloaded Malwarebytes Anti-Malware This is the MBAM report from the scan which picked up several infected items - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Database version Windows Service Pack mbam-log- - - - - txt Scan type Quick Scan Objects scanned Time elapsed minute s second s Memory Processes Infected Memory Modules Infected Registry Keys Infected Registry Values Infected Registry Data Items Infected Folders Infected Files Infected Memory Processes Infected No malicious items detected Memory Modules Infected No malicious items detected Registry Keys Infected HKEY CURRENT USER SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Ext Stats d db d - ec - a -bd - e e bb Adware MyWebSearch - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows NT CurrentVersion Image File Execution Options regedit Exe Trojan Agent - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully Registry Values Infected HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft WBEM uid Malware Trace - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft WBEM UpdateNew Malware Trace - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully Registry Data Items Infected No malicious items detected Folders Infected No malicious items detected Files Infected C WINDOWS Temp VRTD tmp Malware Tool - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully C WINDOWS Temp VRTF tmp Backdoor Bot - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully C Users owner AppData Local Temp hi bat Malware Trace - gt Quarantined and deleted successfully However I got a message saying the OLT program was infected so I did not download it Even after successful removal and restart of my laptop using Malwarebytes I STILL got the same error message and my photos are still inaccessible Please can anyone help me This virus appears to be spreading to different apps in my laptop and I cannot seem to get rid of it through any anti-virus programs nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-after-start-up-error-loading-c-windows-temp-msxm192z-dll.881279/
Relevancy 38.7%

Please i need help if any qute guy please help me When ever i open windows a message appears saying properly initialize failed to message,application error(0xoc0000005)he Error The application failed to Error message,application failed to initialize properly error(0xoc0000005)he initialize properly error code xocooooo It also happens when i try to right click trying to open properties This is the hijack log file PLEASE HELP MEEEE Error message,application failed to initialize properly error(0xoc0000005)he thanks Deckard's System Scanner v Run by Nicole Collett on - - Computer is in Normal Mode -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Restore -------------------------------------------------------------- -- Last Restore Point s -- - - UTC - RP - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point - - UTC - RP - RegCure Backup - - UTC - RP - System Checkpoint - - UTC - RP - Installed Java TM Update - - UTC - RP - RegCure Backup -- First Restore Point -- - - UTC - RP - Error message,application failed to initialize properly error(0xoc0000005)he Software Distribution Service Backed up registry hives Performed disk cleanup -- HijackThis Clone ------------------------------------------------------------ Emulating logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at - - Platform Windows XP Service Pack MSIE Internet Explorer Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS system smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Bell Security Manager Fws exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Symantec LiveUpdate AluSchedulerSvc exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files TOSHIBA ConfigFree CFSvcs exe C WINDOWS system CTSVCCDA EXE C Program Files Common Files Authentium AntiVirus dvpapi exe C Program Files CA PPRT bin ITMRTSVC exe C Program Files Common Files Motive McciCMService exe C Program Files Raxco PerfectDisk PDAgent exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin RegSrvc exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C Program Files Personal Vault VaultClientUpgrade exe C Program Files Webroot Washer WasherSvc exe C Program Files Raxco PerfectDisk PDEngine exe C WINDOWS explorer exe C Program Files Apoint K Apoint exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TouchPad TPTray exe C Program Files Apoint K ApntEx exe C Program Files TOSHIBA E-KEY CeEKey exe C WINDOWS system ZoomingHook exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Zooming Utility SmoothView exe C Program Files TOSHIBA Tvs TvsTray exe C WINDOWS system TCtrlIOHook exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSHIBA Controls TFncKy exe C WINDOWS system TDispVol exe C WINDOWS agrsmmsg exe C WINDOWS system TPSBattM exe C WINDOWS vsnpstd exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Intel Wireless Bin ZCfgSvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared PIF B E DD - - c -B F- F FCA A PIFSvc exe C Program Files VisualTooltip VisualToolTip exe C WINDOWS RTHDCPL EXE C WINDOWS system igfxtray exe C WINDOWS system hkcmd exe C WINDOWS system igfxpers exe C Program Files Microsoft Office Office GrooveMonitor exe C Program Files Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition Apps apdproxy exe C Program Files BellCanada McciTrayApp exe C WINDOWS system hphmon exe C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C Program Files Bell Sympatico Security Advisor SSA exe C Program Files Bell Security Manager RPS exe C Program Files TOSHIBA TOSCDSPD TOSCDSPD exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files Bell Sympatico Security Advisor SSAComHandler exe C WINDOWS system hphipm exe C Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync wcescomm exe C Program Files Bell Security Manager rpsupdaterR exe C Program Files Microsoft ActiveSync rapimgr exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Microsoft Broadband Networking MSBNTray exe C Doc... Read more

A:Error message,application failed to initialize properly error(0xoc0000005)he

Hello and welcome to TSF.

Sorry for the delay in reply. If you still need assistance, please post a fresh log as it has been a while since you posted.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/error-message-application-failed-to-initialize-properly-error-0xoc0000005-he-278235.html
Relevancy 38.7%

Error Error Explorer.exe message desktop blank error application (0xc0000005) message Explorer exe application error xc I have the same error message Error message Explorer exe application error xc It seems to have occured after Error message Explorer.exe application error (0xc0000005) blank desktop I got infected with some ad ware I have tried going into windows system wininet dll and updating the file from one downloaded from the dll web site It has gotten rid of the blank desktop but now my desktop is just as bad it goes from having all the icons it to zero icons on it every seconds or so Myhijack this log is below If anyone can help me I would REALLY appreciate it Thanks Rolland Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system Ati evxx exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Windows Defender MsMpEng exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccProxy exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared SNDSrvc exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C WINDOWS system taskmgr exe C Program Files Common Files EPSON EBAPI eEBSVC exe C Program Files Common Files Acronis Schedule schedul exe C WINDOWS System GEARSec exe C Program Files HighPoint Technologies Inc HighPoint RAID Management Software service hptsvr exe C Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager iaantmon exe C Program Files HighPoint Technologies Inc HighPoint RAID Management Software service drvinst exe C Program Files Symantec Norton Ghost Agent PQV iSvc exe C Program Files Norton SystemWorks Norton Utilities NPROTECT EXE C Program Files Promise WebPAM jetty extra win wrapper exe C Program Files Promise Technology Inc Promise Array Management Msgagt exe C Program Files Promise Technology Inc Promise Array Management MsgSvr exe C Program Files Photodex ProShowGold ScsiAccess exe C Program Files Spyware Doctor sdhelp exe C Program Files Promise WebPAM jvm bin java exe C PROGRA NORTON SPEEDD nopdb exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system Tablet exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared Security Center SymWSC exe C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E FATI SA EXE C WINDOWS System spool DRIVERS W X E FATI SA EXE C WINDOWS system wuauclt exe C Documents and Settings Rolland Elliott Desktop HijackThis exe C WINDOWS explorer exe C WINDOWS system dwwin exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell me com mywaybiz R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www techbargains com R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http www dell me com mywaybiz R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www dell me com mywaybiz R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http ftp us dell com monitors R EXE R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride local O - BHO HelperObject Class - C D-C - C - -FCE AD C - C Program Files TechSmith SnagIt SnagItBHO dll O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO PCTools Site Guard - C B A - DB - A -A CB-D BBFEB - C PROGRA SPYWAR tools iesdsg dll O - BHO DriveLetterAccess - CA D E- - CF- E - - C WINDOWS system dla tfswshx dll O - BHO Norton Internet Security - ECB - F - bbc- D- DDF E - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared AdBlocking NISShExt dll O - BHO Google Toolbar Helper - AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c program files google googletoolbar dll O - BHO AcroIEToolbarHelper Class - AE CD -E - f- - EE - C Program Files Adobe Adobe Acrobat Acrobat AcroIEFavClient dll O - BHO PCTools Browser Monitor... Read more

A:Error message Explorer.exe application error (0xc0000005) blank desktop

Print out or copy this page to Notepad. Make sure to work through the fixes in the exact order it is mentioned below. If there's anything that you don't understand, ask your question(s) before proceeding with the fixes. You should 'not' have any open browsers when you are following the procedures below.

Download CleanUp! http://cleanup.stevengould.org/ (Alternate Link if main link don't work - http://www.greyknight17.com/spy/CleanUp.exe ) and install it. Don't run it yet.

Download Ewido Security Suite at http://www.ewido.net/en/download/

1. Install Ewido Security Suite.
2. When installing, under 'Additional Options' uncheck:
* Install background guard
* Install scan via context menu
3. Launch Ewido, there should be an icon on your desktop, double click it.
4. The program will now open to the main screen.
5. When you run Ewido for the first time, you might get a warning 'Database could not be found!'. Click OK. We will fix this in a moment.
6. You will need to update Ewido to the latest definition files.
* On the left hand side of the main screen click update.
* Then click on start update.
7. The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed. The status bar at the bottom will display 'Update successful'.
8. Exit Ewido. DO NOT scan yet.

If you are having problems with the updater, you can go to http://www.ewido.net/en/download/updates/ to update manually.

Download SmitfraudFix http://siri.urz.free.fr/Fix/SmitfraudFix.zip and extract the content (a folder named SmitfraudFix) to your desktop.

Reboot your computer to Safe Mode (if you don't know how, go to http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/foru...howtutorial=61 ). Login to your usual account.

Once in Safe Mode, open the SmitfraudFix folder. Double-click on smitfraudfix.cmd and select option #2 - Clean by typing 2 and press 'Enter' to delete infected files. You will be prompted 'Registry cleaning - Do you want to clean the registry?' Answer Yes by typing Y and press 'Enter' in order to remove the desktop background and clean registry keys associated with the infection. The tool will now check if wininet.dll is infected. You may be prompted to replace the infected file (if found); answer Yes by typing Y and press 'Enter'.

The tool may need to restart your computer to finish the cleaning process; if it doesn't, please restart it manually to get back to Normal Mode. A text file will appear onscreen, with results from the cleaning process; copy/paste the content of that report into your next reply. The report can also be found at the root of the system drive, usually at C:\rapport.txt

Warning: running option #2 on a non infected computer will remove your desktop background.

CleanUp! deletes EVERYTHING out of your temp/temporary folders. It does not make backups. If you have any documents or programs that are saved in any Temporary Folders, make a backup of these before running CleanUp!. Run CleanUp! and click on the CleanUp! button. Let it run. After it's done, click the Close button and choose Yes to logoff.

Run Ewido now:
* Click on scanner and then Settings. Under 'What to scan' select 'Scan every file' and hit OK.
* Click on 'Complete System Scan' and the scan will begin.
* While the scan is in progress you will be prompted to clean the first infected file it finds. Choose 'Remove', then put a check next to 'Perform action with all infections' in the left corner of the box so you don't have to sit and watch Ewido the whole time. Click OK.
* Once the scan has completed, there will be a button located on the bottom of the screen named 'Save report'.
* Click 'Save report'. Save it to your desktop.

Post the rapport.txt, Ewido report and a new HijackThis log here.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/error-message-explorer-exe-application-error-0xc0000005-blank-desktop-102753.html
Relevancy 38.7%

Hi there,

I have started to receive the attached error message constantly this evening.

I have followed the instructions on the Microsoft help page for this topic:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942682/en-us?sd=gn

The page says to update to service pack 1, which I already use, and to download the Hotfix. When I open the Windows Self Extractor, which downloads to extract a file on the link which is emailed to me, after entering the provided password, I get the message 'An error occurred while unzipping. One or more files were not successfully unzipped. The error code is 40"

Can anybody help?

thanks

A:"Exception Processing Message 0xc0000013 "... etc error message

Hi. . .

This message appears to be related to a USB card reader or a built-in card reader.

Which are you using? Is the card in question SD, XD, etc... camera card?

Regards. . .

jcgriff2

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/exception-processing-message-0xc0000013-etc-error-message-297555.html
Relevancy 38.7%

Greetings,

I am in desperate need for some assistance. My laptop recently has been giving this message before reaching the desktop: "A disk read error occurred. Press ctrl+alt+del to restart. I have tried restarting multiple times (including manually restarting), but I ended up receiving the same error. My operating system is Windows XP.

What can I do to approach this problem? I would be very grateful for any assistance.

~Trav.~

A:Solved: Desperate need for assistance for error message: "A disk read error occurred.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-desperate-need-for-assistance-for-error-message-a-disk-read-error-occurred.1004745/
Relevancy 38.7%

Hello

whenever I sign in to my user account I get a blue window with a critical error message......saying Start menu and cortana aren't working ( I have cortana turns off in options anyway ) then it says we will try and fix it next time you sign in, with the only option to sign out.....this happens every time I start the PC up, but OK after signing out and in again , is it anything to do with shutup10 that I ran recently, although it's not affecting my windows 10 laptop.

thanks

A:error message during user account signin critical error

You could try this fix http://www.dell.com/support/article/...9/SLN299201/EN

Sign in in safe mode with networking, then sign off and sign in normally...

http://www.tenforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/31610-error-message-during-user-account-signin-critical-error.html
Relevancy 38.7%

When I boot my computer-Dell Studio--laptop--running Windows Vista--I get this error message--
Error Loading C:\User\iamspiga\App Data\Local\avopidit.dll
The specfied module could not be found.

Don't know if this is related to downloading a survey tracker from Gacela.msi--pop-hannover.net
I removed it but this appeared afterwords.
Hope someone can help me get rid of this.
Thanks in advance

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-error-loading-app-data-local-avopidit-dll.970087/
Relevancy 38.7%

Help! I started to get an error message after I deleted the last infected file from my computer and then I got this error message that looked like this (see attachment) except it had different text, though. When the error message comes up I'll capture it.

A:I get RUNDLL error message saying:Error loading C:\Documents and Settings\.....

I believe you may have some residual damage or still may have a virus -

Please follow this sites pre-posting process outlined here:

NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help - Tech Support Forum

After running through all the steps, please post the requested logs in the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum, not here.->

Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help - Tech Support Forum

If you have trouble with one of the steps, simply move on to the next one, and make note of it in your reply.

Please note that the Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help forum is extremely busy, and it may take a while to receive a reply.

IF they say you are clean, then I or someone will work with you to clean up your startups.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/i-get-rundll-error-message-saying-error-loading-c-documents-and-settings-578851.html
Relevancy 38.7%

Please help I get this error message at startup, not hurting just very annoying. It says,
C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\MYSBAR.DLL

Thanks for any help, DB1

Relevancy 38.7%

here is what happens..
during anytime i use my pc, most of the time during game play my pc juz reboots without any notice or anything..
after every random reboot it shows an error "the system has recovered from a serious error"
it has happened a few times until 2day..
it has happened when i play fifa2007 or warcraftIII..
any1 know whats d course??
or any solutions pls..
i really need help..
this annoying reboot is driving me crazy..
cant even play a nice complete dota game on warcraft..

A:Error Message After Random Reboots: "the System Has Recovered From A Serious Error"

Check your Event Viewer (Start>control Panel>Administrative tools>Event Viewer) under the system area. Look for any "System Errors" or "BugChecks". Post the:

EVENT ID
SOURCE
DESCRIPTION

here to this thread.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/86483/error-message-after-random-reboots-the-system-has-recovered-from-a-serious-error/
Relevancy 38.7%

Hi 2004 caused in KERNEL an message: has NIS - Sndsrvc 32.DLL error Error there Since I have installed NIS on NIS 2004 - Error message: Sndsrvc has caused an error in KERNEL 32.DLL Win ME when I am doing the check to autorize my applications to access Internet a pop-up with the folowing message Sndsrvc has caused an error in KERNEL DLL and then also another one with Runtime Error Program C PROGRAM FILES NORTON INTERNET SECURITY ALESCAN EXE abnormal program termination I then used ad-aware cleaned everythings scandisk defrag Still have the same problem Here is my HiJack log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows ME Win x MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS SYSTEM KERNEL DLL C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSGSRV EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM mmtask tsk C WINDOWS SYSTEM SPOOL EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MPREXE EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSTASK EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MDM EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM STIMON EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM ATI EVXX EXE C PROGRAM FILES COMMON FILES SYMANTEC SHARED CCSETMGR EXE C PROGRAM FILES COMMON FILES SYMANTEC SHARED CCEVTMGR EXE C PROGRAM FILES COMMON FILES SYMANTEC SHARED CCPROXY EXE C PROGRAM FILES COMMON FILES SYMANTEC SHARED SNDSRVC EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM WBEM WINMGMT EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM WMIEXE EXE C WINDOWS EXPLORER EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM RESTORE STMGR EXE C WINDOWS TASKMON EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM SYSTRAY EXE C WINDOWS MIXER EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM ATIPTAXX EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM LVCOMS EXE C PROGRAM FILES ANALOG DEVICES SOUNDMAX SMTRAY EXE C PROGRAM FILES COMMON FILES SYMANTEC SHARED CCAPP EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM ICSMGR EXE C PROGRAM FILES WINAMP WINAMPA EXE C WINDOWS LOADQM EXE C PROGRAM FILES ASUS PROBE ASUSPROB EXE C PROGRAM FILES MSN MESSENGER MSNMSGR EXE C PROGRAM FILES TRUST TRUST S email protected ZOOM ICON EXE C PROGRAM FILES MICROSOFT OFFICE OFFICE OUTLOOK EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM PSTORES EXE C PROGRAM FILES HEWLETT-PACKARD PHOTOSMART HP SHARE-TO-WEB HPGS WNF EXE C PROGRAM FILES NORTON INTERNET SECURITY NORTON ANTIVIRUS OPSCAN EXE C MES DOCUMENTS FILES DRIVE SOFTWARE HIJACKTHIS EXE R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www tsr ch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer proxy skynet be R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride lt local gt R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName Liens F - win ini run hpfsched O - BHO Web assistant - ECB - F - bbc- D- DDF E - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared AdBlocking NISShExt dll O - BHO NAV Helper - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - BHO no name - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C PROGRAM FILES ADOBE ACROBAT READER ACTIVEX ACROIEHELPER OCX O - Toolbar Web assistant - B EAC - D - b e- B -A C A A - C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared AdBlocking NISShExt dll O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton Internet Security Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - HKLM Run ScanRegistry C WINDOWS scanregw exe autorun O - HKLM Run TaskMonitor C WINDOWS taskmon exe O - HKLM Run SystemTray SysTray Exe O - HKLM Run C-Media Mixer Mixer exe startup O - HKLM Run AtiPTA Atiptaxx exe O - HKLM Run LVComs C WINDOWS SYSTEM LVComS exe O - HKLM Run DXM Patch C WINDOWS p exe Q A O - HKLM Run LoadPowerProfile Rundll exe powrprof dll LoadCurrentPwrScheme O - HKLM Run smapp C Program Files Analog Devices SoundMAX SMTray exe O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run URLLSTCK exe C Program Files Norton Internet Security UrlLstCk exe O - HKLM Run ICSMGR ICSMGR EXE O - HKLM Run WinampAgent C Program Files Winamp winampa exe O - HKLM Run LoadQM loadqm exe O - HKLM Run ASUS Probe C Program Files ASUS Probe AsusProb exe O - HKLM RunServices SchedulingAgent mstask exe O - HKLM RunServices Machine Debug Manager C WINDOWS SYSTEM MDM EXE O - HKLM RunServices StillImageMonitor C WINDOWS SYSTEM STIMON EXE O - HKLM R... Read more

A:NIS 2004 - Error message: Sndsrvc has caused an error in KERNEL 32.DLL

Anyone can help me with this issue ???

Thanks,

Vincent.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/nis-2004-error-message-sndsrvc-has-caused-an-error-in-kernel-32-dll.195767/
Relevancy 38.7%

I recently installed a software called Navex, but when I click on it I keep getting this message on my windows 7
Error #....:1426
Message.....:OLE error code0x800706ba: The RPC server is unavailable
Line #....:0
Method.....:DATAEXPIRE
Object......:WINREPAIR TRIAD1

Please can someone assist Assist??

Please Assist

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e11b4c1b-b157-4f55-a9a5-e28cfc83cd36/error-1426-messageole-error-code0x800706ba-the-rpc-server-is-unavailable?forum=w7itproappcompat
Relevancy 38.7%

This problem is been happening for some time now. I have not used this computer for a while. I update the Geforce driver and also all the window updates. I ran malware check and antivirus scans everything comes up clean. What can I do to solve this issues, I am at a loss and our local Microcenter Tech group says everything checks out. 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/597018/windows-7-goes-black-or-error-message-driver-kernel-error-35891/
Relevancy 38.27%

I m having a problem with my sister in law s computer Originally she had that annoying XP virus spyware which I think I managed to get rid of with Malwarebytes Anti Malware and System Mechanic Now I have a new problem After receiving a recent download from microsoft upon restarting I get the blue screen of death with this message STOP C a Fatal System Error The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of xc x x I can t get anywhere into Windows I ve done F F F everything I could think of without risking more damage since I m not trained for this I ve booted from the system mechanic CD with the Hard Drive recovery and while it said it found and fixed a problem it didn t fix this one I have no windows CD The computer is blue death C000021a screen Message System Error Process Logon Fatal Error of Windows a Dell and it s running Windows XP service pack with Explorer Heeeeeelp Other than the F keys I can Error Message blue screen of death C000021a Fatal System Error Windows Logon Process t get anywhere with this computer nbsp

A:Error Message blue screen of death C000021a Fatal System Error Windows Logon Process

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-blue-screen-of-death-c000021a-fatal-system-error-windows-logon-process.772043/
Relevancy 38.27%

I have an XP machine I have recently changed Cable Modem Internet providers - now using Rogers - previously AOL I have IE and when connected can browse to some sites like www google ca but not www yahoo ca or www rogers com or www facebook com I have worked error Valid" message??? "Address http:/// error not IE7 for the past days with Rogers tech support to no success They are telling me that a tracert and ping IE7 "Address not Valid" error message??? http:/// error test indicates that the cable modem is working properly and that the problem is in this PC Find below my HIJACKThis log file Any help wold be much appreciated BTW I also installed Mozilla at the Tech's suggestion - same results for that browser I have compared the security settings of machines - and I just can't figure out the problem PLS HELP me before I drive myself crazy Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files CyberLink PCM Everio EverioService exeC Program Files QuickTime qttask exeC Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro itype exeC Program Files Microsoft IntelliPoint ipoint exeC WINDOWS system ctfmon exeC Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMBgMonitor exeC Program Files Windows Media Player WMPNSCFG exeC Program Files SEC Natural Color Pro NCProTray exeC NVIDIA NetworkAccessManager Apache Group Apache bin apache exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC Program Files Norton AntiVirus Norton AntiVirus Engine ccSvcHst exeC NVIDIA NetworkAccessManager Apache Group Apache bin apache exeC NVIDIA NetworkAccessManager bin nSvcIp exeC NVIDIA NetworkAccessManager bin nSvcLog exeC Program Files CyberLink Shared Files RichVideo exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMIndexingService exeC Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMIndexStoreSvr exeC Program Files Norton AntiVirus Norton AntiVirus Engine ccSvcHst exeC WINDOWS system cmd exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http g msn ca SEENCA SAOS FORM TOOLBRR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch O - BHO Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Common Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO Spybot-S amp D IE Protection - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHelper dllO - BHO Symantec Intrusion Prevention - D EC - AAE- -AEEE-F F C - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus Norton AntiVirus Engine IPSBHO DLLO - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dllO - BHO no name - E D - A- EC-A -BA D E E - no file O - BHO Windows Live Toolbar Helper - BDBD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar msntb dllO - Toolbar Windows Live Toolbar - BDAD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C Program Files Windows Live Toolbar msntb dllO - HKLM Run AOLDialer C Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLDial exeO - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run EverioServ... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/228606/ie7-address-not-valid-error-message-http-error/
Relevancy 38.27%

Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C windows System smss exe C windows system winlogon exe C windows system services exe C windows system files + error error dll hall message boot ini lsass exe C windows system svchost exe C windows System svchost exe C Program Files Sygate SPF smc exe C windows system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLAcsd exe C windows System svchost exe C windows Explorer EXE C Program Files America Online waol exe C Program Files America Online shellmon exe C Documents and Settings rich My Documents aaaaaahijack this hijackthisNEWEST exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www quote com qc livecharts default aspx symbols INDEX INDU N - Netscape user pref quot browser search defaultengine quot quot http www google com quot C Documents and Settings rich Application Data Mozilla Profiles default Y E B SLT prefs js O - BHO hall dll error message + ini boot files error NLS UrlCatcher Class - AEECBFDA- FA- -BDCE- C E CE B - C WINDOWS System nvms dll O - BHO CB UrlCatcher Class - CE - EE - - -AB A E - C WINDOWS System mscb dll O - BHO ADP UrlCatcher Class - F E - E- -BE D-ED A FD DA - C WINDOWS System msbe dll O - HKLM Run AOLDialer C Program Files Common Files AOL ACS AOLDial exe O - HKLM Run Pure Networks Port Magic quot C PROGRA PURENE PORTMA PortAOL exe quot -Run O - HKLM Run NeroFilterCheck C windows system NeroCheck exe O - HKCU Run AOL Fast Start quot C Program Files America Online AOL EXE quot -b O - Global Startup Wal-Mart Connect Tray Icon lnk C Program Files wmconnect wmtray exe O - Extra context menu item amp AOL Toolbar search - res C Program Files AOL Toolbar toolbar dll SEARCH HTML O - Extra context menu item amp Google Search - res C Program Files Google GoogleToolbar dll cmsearch html O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra context menu item Si amp milar Pages - res C Program Files Google GoogleToolbar dll cmsimilar html O - Extra context menu item Translate Page - res C Program Files Google GoogleToolbar dll cmtrans html O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSJAVA DLL O - Extra Tools menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSJAVA DLL O - Extra button Messenger - BBE - E - D -AD - D AD - C PROGRAM FILES YAHOO MESSENGER YHEXBMES DLL file missing O - Extra Tools menuitem Yahoo Messenger - BBE - E - D -AD - D AD - C PROGRAM FILES YAHOO MESSENGER YHEXBMES DLL file missing O - Extra button Research - B - CC- C -B BE- C C A - C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE REFIEBAR DLL O - Extra button no name - A F DB - A - - F A- AB F EF C - no file O - Extra Tools menuitem IMI - A F DB - A - - F A- AB F EF C - no file O - Extra button no name - CD F -D E - d - FE- C F AFE - no file O - Extra button Lycos Messenger - DDA DD -BE - -BA - B C C C - C PROGRA LYCOSM Messenger exe O - Extra Tools menuitem Lycos Messenger - DDA DD -BE - -BA - B C C C - C PROGRA LYCOSM Messenger exe O - HKLM System CCS Services Tcpip BC A - - -BBAC- F D NameServer any thing bad here nbsp

Relevancy 38.27%

Team,

Before my computer was working fine when i am connecting to the internet using a portable usb internet huawei. Then one morning when i tried to connect i got this "Error: 720". been searching the internet for a solution but none of them worked. if anyone knows how to fix this please shed some light to me. =)

A:Error:720 Error Message When You Try to Establish a Dial-Up Connection

Welcome to TSF,

First off, see if a System Restore would work. Restore it to a point where you were able to connect.

If the first recommendation didn't help at all, see if a resolution here helps.

An update will be appreciated.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/171685-error-720-error-message-when-you-try-establish-dial-up-connection.html
Relevancy 38.27%

Hello Im using access and I have a combo box and an unbound field that picked up the column error '3314' 'runtime error Solved: message from a table Im using On change event It seemed that everything is ok when i put the first field the second unbound field automatically populate the second column from the table The problem is when i used a data which is not on the table a box came out and say Solved: error message 'runtime error '3314' Runtime error You must enter a value in the missing field field I would be very happy for the message but this is not a normal MSGBOX Ithink if i say it correctly this msg came from the vba codes and block everything because below the box it has this END and DEBUG i think my users will freak out if they press DEBUG Why this message came out the way it is the code that I have is as follows Solved: error message 'runtime error '3314' Private Sub Arrv IATA Code Change Me Arrival Point Value Me Arrv IATA Code Column End Sub There must be some code that i can add to display the alert message without coming from VBA Thanks nbsp

A:Solved: error message 'runtime error '3314'

You should check that there is something in the Column(1).

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-error-message-runtime-error-3314.1099504/
Relevancy 38.27%

The rest fo the error message says- "Failed to read configuration file. Please contact system administrator"
I have just R and R'd Firefox and I'm still getting this error message. It won't run now and now I see just how horrible IE is in XP,since I'm forced to use it now....sob
Please Help!!

A:Firefox won't startup-Error message says "Configuration error"

Only an idea!!!!  Not sure but it may be the newer FF may not run well on XP, you could experiment by down loading and older version.

Just checked I may be right check the link below!

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/firefox-no-longer-works-some-versions-windows-xp

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/547970/firefox-wont-startup-error-message-says-configuration-error/
Relevancy 38.27%

I think I might of found a solution to this problem At first I went to C WINDOWS System spool Drivers W error for when runtime.dll up boot Lxcitime.dll message Error X LXCItime dll and removed the dll file to see if that made a different and it didn t Then I navigated my way to Registry key HKEY LOCAL MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Run I right clicked reg value LXCICATS selected Lxcitime.dll Error error message for runtime.dll when boot up modify and removed the entry quot RunDLLEntry quot with out quotes Restarted my pc and did not get the error anymore Went back into the registry and found that registry had re created the quot RunDLLEntry quot I had deleted Anyway this worked for me and hopefully for others UPdate Still had issues after removal of above entry Went back in to registry same entry and removed quot DRIVERS W X LXCItime dll RunDLLEntry quot Don t know if I m on the right track or not but someone might be able to use this to further troubleshoot this issue Just a side note that after removal of this last entry that start up seemed to be kinda weird as in a slight hesitation Anyway for what its worth good luck

A:Lxcitime.dll Error error message for runtime.dll when boot up

Hello, I moved this to the Am I Infected forum as there are not the required logs posted for this forum. Its not unusual to receive such an error after using specialized fix tools.A "Cannot find...", "Could not run...", "Error loading... or "specific module could not be found" message is usually related to malware that was set to run at startup but has been deleted. Windows is trying to load this file but cannot locate it since the file was mostly likely removed during an anti-virus or anti-malware scan. However, an associated orphaned registry entry remains and is telling Windows to load the file when you boot up. Since the file no longer exists, Windows will display an error message. You need to remove this registry entry so Windows stops searching for the file when it loads. To resolve this, download Autoruns, search for the related entry and then delete it.Create a new folder on your hard drive called AutoRuns (C:\AutoRuns) and extract (unzip) the file there. (click here if you're not sure how to do this.)Open the folder and double-click on autoruns.exe to launch it.Please be patient as it scans and populates the entries.When done scanning, it will say Ready at the bottom.Scroll through the list and look for a startup entry related to the file(s) in the error message.Right-click on the entry and choose delete.Reboot your computer and see if the startup error returns.Credit to quietman7

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/381521/lxcitimedll-error-error-message-for-runtimedll-when-boot-up/
Relevancy 38.27%

Help! My laptop was fine, then it got "stuck", nothing would move, so I powered it off. When I turned it back on, I get this error message:
Loadkey failed with error 999 (STHIVE #0). It won't automatically repair and says I have corrupt registry! I don't even know how to start it in safe mode! HELP!!!!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-loadkey-failed-with-error-999-sthive-0.821835/
Relevancy 37.41%

Hi can I get help please ?
I am getting a ram error message saying damaged hard drive clusters detected ?

Does anyone know what this mean ?

Thanks Lisa !

A:error message saying ram error on hard drive ?

This sounds to me as if it is a nasty piece of malware, move this thread to the virus and other malware removal section for a better response

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-saying-ram-error-on-hard-drive.1003275/
Relevancy 37.41%

After solving "ntldr is missing" problem,I boot the computer.THen computer ask me to choose the operating system to start.Its screen displays following message:

select the operating system to start:
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Microsoft Windows
Use the up and down arrow keys to move the highlight to your choice

If I choose Microsoft Windows XP Professional,error mesages will appear as below:
STOP :c000021a{Fatal System Error}
The Session Manager Initialization System process terminated
unexpectedwith a status of 0xc0000034(0x00000000 0x00000000)
The system has been shut down.

But if I choose Microsoft Windows,there will be message stating "Microsoft Windows I\O Error accessing boot sector file multi(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\BBTSECT.DOS".

What should I do to solve this fatal system problem? Does fixing "ntldr is missing" problem cause this fatal system error?
Thanks in advance

A:Error message:Fatal System Error

sub-forum: guides & solved issues

The above forum has information on how to use Recovery Console & Windows XP CD to restore the OS. Caution, I recommend full backup to a 2nd disk. Caution, don't enter 'r' to the first decision point. Caution: next decision made should not reformat the partition. If you have the ability to clone the hard drive, then you have a spare should recovery be re-done.

Other posts recommend configuring computer to a minimum: the boot hard drive, cdrom, and 1 memory module (256MB is the minimum for XP). This is an easier first step before reloading anything.

Caution: oem restore bombs you back to out-of-the-box conditions. All data & applications are overwritten. This is different from above restore.

You did not indicate what significant changes occurred preceding the problem. Is the hard drive entering old age? Was the disk re-partitioned? Were applications closing/freezing in the days leading up to this?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/error-message-fatal-system-error.72314/
Relevancy 37.41%

I am trying to install Cisco VPN on a computer with Vista but I get error Message GetINFClass error: System cannot find the path specified. Does anyone know how to fix this? Help! Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/getting-error-message-getinfclass-error-on-cisco-4-0-3-d.564740/
Relevancy 37.41%

When I startup my computer as the desktop launches a message comes up stating:

Error Loading 0cw803ec.dll
The specified module could not be found

What does that mean and how is it affecting my computer. When I run a system scan with Norton Internet Security and SystemWorks it says my computer is fine but I know that has to be doing something. Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance for any help that might be offered.

A:Error Message: Error Loading 0cw803ec.dll.....what does that mean?

Please read the Five-Step Process and post the resulting HJT log at the following TSF forum: HijackThis Log Help.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-message-error-loading-0cw803ec-dll-what-does-that-mean-125405.html
Relevancy 37.41%

I have been living with this error long enough:
svhost.exe – Application Error
the instruction at “0x7c919af2” referenced memory at “0x00000010”, the memory could not be written
Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

It pops up every single time I boot up and it's annoying. I have tried everything I know to get rid of it and it does not work. I need your invaluable help again. You guys have saved my ass many times in the past and I do appreciate all your help.

The 'puter:
Dell Inspiron 530
Intel Duo Core CPU E655
2.33GHz
2 G RAM
Windows XP Home Edition
version 2002
SP3

Thank you in advance. Peace,
Fernando

A:Error Message: svhost.exe – Application Error

Hello,And welcome to BleepingComputer.com, before we can assist you with your question of: Am I infected? You will need to perform the following tasks and post the logs of each if you can.Malwarebytes Anti-MalwarePlease download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.Download Link 1Download Link 2MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
For instructions with screenshots, please refer to the How to use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Guide.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Full Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.Exit MBAM when done.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.SUPERAntiSpyware:Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware FreeDouble-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):Close browsers before scanning.Scan for trac... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/401271/error-message-svhostexe-application-error/
Relevancy 37.41%

Three days ago while on the internet I believe my computer was infected with some type of virus Computer would lock up and freeze where you could not turn it off unless you took out the battery I downloaded pctools which scanned and showed numerous infections and supposedly eliminated message application fxssvc.exe error Error them Evidently it did not I put it in safe mode and did Error message fxssvc.exe application error a full scan with pctools and again is showed numerous infections and supposedly fixed or removed them I ran another scan with McAfee and it came up with one infection which it supposedly fixed I turned it off and restarted it and it seemed better but then started to do the same lock up and freezing while it was attempting to load windows It kept giving me the application error fxssvc exe I am not overly technical but can follow directions Can someone give me a clue Error message fxssvc.exe application error to what is the problem and the depth of it I would be most appreciative glenno

A:Error message fxssvc.exe application error

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.Exit MBAM when done.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/243357/error-message-fxssvcexe-application-error/
Relevancy 37.41%

Upon booting my computer I have gotten an error message named MBR error Press any key to boot from floppy Naturally I began my research immediately as to what this error means and how to fix it Some of the first suggestions I came across were solutions such as rebooting your computer doing Message, my Error Upon Error computer MBR I an 1. have booting gotten a power drain completely turning your power supply off and unplugging your computer completely all of which did not help My adventure continues More research and a phone call to my friend pointed to another option of trying to reset my computer bios which also sadly did not work either I reset by removing the motherboard battery for first minutes and then again for almost minutes which I thought would be sufficient I was also made aware that a disc in the disc drive could be affecting the boot up process so I removed all discs and this also did not work I'm starting to run out of options and have looked up solutions for quite a long time now with no resolution Any help would really be appreciated Tips advise what exactly is going on with my PC and other comments are much needed as I use my computer quite often for gaming and am already going through Torchlight withdrawl Upon booting my computer I have gotten an Error Message, MBR Error 1. laughs

A:Upon booting my computer I have gotten an Error Message, MBR Error 1.

Can you boot into BIOS and ensure there is no floppy drive listed in BOOT options. If there is, remove it.

If you have your Windows installation disk you can boot from that and see if it gives you the option to repair your MBR.

Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use

It's possible there is a problem with your hard drive, SeaTools will let us know if that is the case.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/376792-upon-booting-my-computer-i-have-gotten-error-message-mbr-error-1-a.html
Relevancy 37.41%

I am running Microsoft XP SP on a HP pavilion zv laptop I recently installed PC-cillin internet security software I ran a scan last night and then went to bed This morning I got an error message on the desktop It shows a strange icon in the taskbar I've never seen before and it causes screen tearing where the error message popped up It doesn't seem to be related to any program I have installed but it's beginning to become a nuisance I am able to cose it but it pops up again within a couple of minutes It makes a sound identical to typical error messages It also usually brings itself to the front of all windows i have opened I'm inclined to think it is some sort of spyware but it could be a program that had a component removed during the last scan Any help in eradicating this problem would be greatly appreciated I run Spybot search and destroy in conjunction with PC-cillin Screen

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-message-that-causes-screen-tearing-in-error-box-203260.html
Relevancy 37.41%

I am getting an error message when I open up my musicmatch jukebox application. Here is what it says: Runtime Error!
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.
What do I do?

Relevancy 37.41%

I ran McAffee this morning. It detected a few trojans, cleaned and removed some files and the re-booted my machine. When I get back to the desktop, I get the following error message:

"Could not load or run 'C:\Windows\system32\rqopp.exe' specified in the registry. Make sure the file exists on your computer or remove the reference to it in the registry."
When I edited the registry, I removed the reference and re-started the machine, and I get the same message again. Additionally, the entry re-appears in the registry even after I remove it.

Any ideas on how to resolve this problem?

Thanks

A:Vista Error Desktop error Message

Looks like malware. Use some other scanners. McAfee will not get anywhere near all of them.

Free anti-malware scanners:

Spybot S&D
Ad-Aware 2007
SuperAntiSpyware
Spyware Eliminator
Emco Malware Destroyer
Spyware Doctor
Arovax Anti-spyware
Trend-Micro Rootkit Buster
F-Secure Blacklight

Since this seems to be a relatively unknown threat, you may need to post a log from HijackThis in the Malware forum for professional help.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vista-error-desktop-error-message.673967/
Relevancy 36.98%

"The procedure entry point RtlTryAcquirePebLock could not be located in the dynamic link library NTDLL.DLL." System worked fine the day before no updates or anything was apply, just turn it off for the day and now this error, any idea what up? So far did a sfc/scannow and waiting for the results as I type this.

A:Never seen before message error message.

When I googled RtlTryAcquirePebLock there wasn't much info available. Only one thing kinda stood out. A poster on another forum got the same error message as you and it turned out his SSD went belly up.

Weird computer issues [Archive] - Slickdeals.net

Couple of things you can try besides the sfc. I'd run a full scan with your installed and updated anti-virus suite. No AV product is 100% effective 100% of the time (if there was such a thing we'd all be using it.) Run a couple more free on-demand scanners just to double check your primary AV. the more scans that come back "no malware found" the more likely it is your computer is malware free.

Malwarebytes

ESET Online Scanner

HitmanPro

SuperAntispyware

If you have a restore point that goes back far enough, you can try rolling back your computer to a date/time before the first occurrence.

System Restore

One of the Forum experts prepared a troubleshooting tutorial that also includes some hardware diagnostic checks.

Troubleshooting Steps for Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/273187-never-seen-before-message-error-message.html
Relevancy 36.98%

I have a MESH PC used by myself and most of my family details ex-Belarc below Operating System System Model Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack build No details available Processor a Main Circuit Board b gigahertz Intel Pentium kilobyte primary memory cache kilobyte secondary memory cache Board ASUSTeK Computer INC P GD -VM Rev xx Error Message: message DLL Bus Clock megahertz BIOS American Megatrends Inc Drives Memory Modules c d Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space SONY DVD RW DW-D A CD-ROM drive SONY DVD-ROM DDU CD-ROM drive quot format removeable media Floppy drive ST AS Hard drive GB -- drive Megabytes Installed Memory Slot DIMM has MB Slot Error Message: DLL message DIMM is Empty Slot DIMM has MB Slot DIMM has MB Local Drive Volumes c NTFS on drive GB GB free I have recently started getting the following message The application or DLL C WINDOWS system WIKI DLL is not a windows image Please check this against your installation disk This is happening everytime a new window opens and as every application opens at startup The computer besides this appears to be fine in every other respect I have run various protection software to no avail Can someone please help but please explain as if I am a computer idiot - because I probably am Thanks and Regards Purplepat nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-dll-message.871019/
Relevancy 36.12%

When I Boot up my computer I Receive the following error message At Error Error) Message (WJ View the top of the message window it reads WJ View Error the message reads Error Could not locate Java Virtual Machine Class not registered While looking Error Message (WJ View Error) to correct this problem on your site I received instructions to download Hijack this and Error Message (WJ View Error) send you the log file so here is the log file Please help to solve this problem Thanks P Everett Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C PROGRA COMMON AOL ACS AOLacsd exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C PROGRA NORTON NORTON GHOSTS EXE C Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus SAVScan exe C Program Files Photodex ProShowGold ScsiAccess exe C PROGRA NORTON NORTON SPEEDD NOPDB EXE C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exe C windows system hpsysdrv exe C HP KBD KBD EXE C Program Files Microsoft Hardware Mouse point exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files AIM aim exe C PROGRA HPINST plugin bin pchbutton exe C Program Files E-Color Colorific hgcctl exe C Program Files E-Color True Internet Color TICIcon exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Documents and Settings Owner My Documents HJT HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www mace com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page bak http www mace com R - Default URLSearchHook is missing F - REG system ini UserInit C WINDOWS System Userinit exe O - BHO Yahoo Companion BHO - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn ycomp dll O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO ZKBho Class - E D-C B- D -B C- E A - C Program Files Zero Knowledge Freedom FreeBHOR dll O - BHO transthe - A D-FBAA-E D-B CB- C AF DD AE - C PROGRA AUDIO SecondThird dll O - BHO NAV Helper - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - BHO no name - FDD B - D - ffb- - B AD ACC - c Program Files Microsoft Money System mnyviewer dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocx O - Toolbar amp Zero-Knowledge Freedom - FA B -F - - C - E ED - C Program Files Zero Knowledge Freedom BandObjs dll O - Toolbar Yahoo Companion - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn ycomp dll O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - HKLM Run hpsysdrv c windows system hpsysdrv exe O - HKLM Run KBD C HP KBD KBD EXE O - HKLM Run Recguard C WINDOWS SMINST RECGUARD EXE O - HKLM Run PS C WINDOWS system ps exe O - HKLM Run USB C WINDOWS system usb exe O - HKLM Run POINTER C Program Files Microsoft Hardware Mouse point exe O - HKLM Run Advanced Tools Check C PROGRA NORTON AdvTools ADVCHK EXE O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe O - HKLM RunServices RegisterDropHandler C PROGRA TEXTBR Bin REGIST EXE O - HKCU Run AIM C Program Files AIM aim exe -cnetwait odl O - HKCU Run Microsoft Works Update Detection c Program Files Microsoft Works WkDetect exe O - HKCU Run Acme PCHButton C PROGRA HPINST plugin bin pchbutton exe O - Global Startup ... Read more

A:Error Message (WJ View Error)

Check out this site, I hope its what your looking for. "WJView" error at startup

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-wj-view-error.265021/
Relevancy 36.12%

I got this message during and after installing Office 2007: Runtime error 339 Component MSWINSCK.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered a file is missing or invalid

It comes up when I start my system.

Any ideas?

A:Odd error message -Runtime error 339

Hello MeinDCIC. Is there anything here that helps.
http://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?fr=ytff1-tyc&p=Runtime error 339&ei=UTF-8

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/odd-error-message-runtime-error-339.829773/
Relevancy 36.12%

I have a Lenovo laptop-Vista program. Couple months ago the games Bejeweled and Farkle on Facebook stopped loading. I got the message to upgrade Flash Player. I tried to do this, but got the message -Can't load GUI? Can someone help? I've tried to uninstall the player and download a new one, and get the same message.My other games Soroity Life and Mafia wars still load. I've tried other sites but the won't load either from my computer. If I use my daughters computer and go to my fb page-I'm able to play without a problem

A:Error message-Done, with error on page

Try Installing Flash Manually:

Firefox

http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player.exe

IE:

http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_ax.exe

Make sure you close all browsers windows before installing.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-done-with-error-on-page.885884/
Relevancy 36.12%

Hi I have recently moved house and since plugging my computer back in my mouse is not working.i went into control panel and it says windows\system\rundll32.exe,error
if anyone knows how to fix this and can do it via remote access tht would b fantastic
Thanks

A:Error message rundll32.exe error

Hi and welcome to TSF we don't do remote access here all help is in the thread, have you tried sfc /scannow or start up repair.
Use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows Vista or on Windows 7
Startup Repair: frequently asked questions

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/error-message-rundll32-exe-error-684080.html
Relevancy 36.12%

I cannot get onto Yahoo Mail. I have windows 7. Any ideas?? I have rebooted and shut down, and had no luck.

A:Error message The error, LaunchFFC-1,

Can you post a screenshot of the error message you receive, and what steps you take (in sequence, if possible) to get to it?

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/159921-error-message-error-launchffc-1-a.html
Relevancy 36.12%

Greetings

I have been sent here by an AOL live help techy to get help. I am wireless right now on a DELL 4400 using XP SP2, but when I try to log on next time I will get error message FP Sync Error:202 - and I will have to reconnect the Ethernet cable to log on. After I have logged on again I can unplug the Ehternet cable and run AOL wirelessly again.

I use a Belkin F5D7050 USB wireless adapter and a Thompson ST 585. v6 router supplied by AOL. My network shows a good connection and excellent signal strength.

Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/aol-error-message-fp-sync-error-202.575595/
Relevancy 36.12%

When I (WJ Error) Error Message View Boot up my computer I Receive the following error message At the top Error Message (WJ View Error) of the message window it reads WJ View Error the message reads Error Could not locate Java Virtual Machine Class not registered While looking to correct this problem on your site I received instructions to download Hijack this and send you the log file so here is the log file Please help to solve this problem Thanks P Everett Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C PROGRA COMMON AOL ACS AOLacsd exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C PROGRA NORTON NORTON GHOSTS EXE C Program Files Norton AntiVirus navapsvc exe C WINDOWS System nvsvc exe C Program Files Norton AntiVirus SAVScan exe C Program Files Photodex ProShowGold ScsiAccess exe C PROGRA NORTON NORTON SPEEDD NOPDB EXE C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe C WINDOWS System MsPMSPSv exe C windows system hpsysdrv exe C HP KBD KBD EXE C Program Files Microsoft Hardware Mouse point exe C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe C Program Files AIM aim exe C PROGRA HPINST plugin bin pchbutton exe C Program Files E-Color Colorific hgcctl exe C Program Files E-Color True Internet Color TICIcon exe C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Documents and Settings Owner My Documents HJT HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www mace com R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page bak http www mace com R - Default URLSearchHook is missing F - REG system ini UserInit C WINDOWS System Userinit exe O - BHO Yahoo Companion BHO - D -C F - efb- B - ECA - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn ycomp dll O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat Reader ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO ZKBho Class - E D-C B- D -B C- E A - C Program Files Zero Knowledge Freedom FreeBHOR dll O - BHO transthe - A D-FBAA-E D-B CB- C AF DD AE - C PROGRA AUDIO SecondThird dll O - BHO NAV Helper - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - BHO no name - FDD B - D - ffb- - B AD ACC - c Program Files Microsoft Money System mnyviewer dll O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS System msdxm ocx O - Toolbar amp Zero-Knowledge Freedom - FA B -F - - C - E ED - C Program Files Zero Knowledge Freedom BandObjs dll O - Toolbar Yahoo Companion - EF BD -C FB- D - F- D F - C Program Files Yahoo Companion Installs cpn ycomp dll O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - HKLM Run hpsysdrv c windows system hpsysdrv exe O - HKLM Run KBD C HP KBD KBD EXE O - HKLM Run Recguard C WINDOWS SMINST RECGUARD EXE O - HKLM Run PS C WINDOWS system ps exe O - HKLM Run USB C WINDOWS system usb exe O - HKLM Run POINTER C Program Files Microsoft Hardware Mouse point exe O - HKLM Run Advanced Tools Check C PROGRA NORTON AdvTools ADVCHK EXE O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched C Program Files Java j re bin jusched exe O - HKLM RunServices RegisterDropHandler C PROGRA TEXTBR Bin REGIST EXE O - HKCU Run AIM C Program Files AIM aim exe -cnetwait odl O - HKCU Run Microsoft Works Update Detection c Program Files Microsoft Works WkDetect exe O - HKCU Run Acme PCHButton C PROGRA HPINST plugin bin pchbutton exe O - Global Startup Colorific lnk C Program Files ... Read more

A:Error Message (WJ View Error)

Check out this site, I hope its what your looking for. "WJView" error at startup

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-wj-view-error.265021/
Relevancy 36.12%

My operating system is XP. My (Western Digital) master drive was getting too cluttered, so I decided to reformat. I changed the BIOS to boot from the CD-ROM and proceeded. After that was completed, I installed a second hard drive (Maxtor Ultra ATA/133 160GB). After insuring the jumpers were in the correct position (my 40G (master) to hold the OS, and the 160G (slave)for storage, I powered up. The OS loaded, but I remembered that I needed to change the BIOS to boot from the hard drive instead of the CD-ROM, and I got the error message "Error loading OS". I was told that I now have a "bad boot sector". If I don't get a cure for this, I'm going to have some unhappy people on my hands, and I was wondering if you might be able to offer a cure. Thank you. Sincerely, Ms. Nongeek

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-error-loading-os.275569/
Relevancy 36.12%

Hi I recently had to do a recovery of files and upgrade and since then I keep getting an error message saying something along the lines of 'argument error can't find the iu ' anyone know what this is? thanking you in advance ;>}

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/argument-error-message-re-iu-error/td-p/5827064
Relevancy 35.69%

I just figured out the reason for and solution to the Vodafone Spain USB internet stick error message RAS Error I wanted to share it with you guys because i searched all over internet to find a solution and all I got was thousands of other people that was as Error 635" "RAS The USB message Modem solution on to Error (Vodafone) Huawei K3765 confused as I Vodafone Spain was not very helpful The solution to Error message "RAS Error 635" on Huawei K3765 USB Modem (Vodafone) of course if I could speak the language that might have helped and it seemed impossible to gain any information om how to solve it I read about other people that had like me formated the HD and re-installed everything with no change in the result The message simply wouldn t go away There is even a thread about this on this forum but it is closed now The solution to Error message "RAS Error 635" on Huawei K3765 USB Modem (Vodafone) so that s why I made a new one Now here is the solution Pay your bill Whats normal in Spain is that the companies like Vodafone have an automatic payment agreement with you That means that they don t send you an invoice but simply just take the money from your account every month Now if there is not enough money there they don t bother to tell you The just assume that you don t want to use their product anymore and then simply turn of your SIM card The RAS error message is an error message that basically says that your SIM card is not working with the server at Vodafone So now that you know that the hard part is beginning How to pay your bill First of all go to your bank and fill up your bank account Next you need to know the amount you are owning them which changes every day due to interest - which means you should pay the same day you get the amount unless you want to start it all over again You also would like to know a few more thing Let me summon this a The amount you own b Their bank account c The reference number of the payment To get this you need to call them Now this is quite a challenge First of all you need someone that speaks Spanish Then you need their telephone number which can be found at your vodafone program you use to connect to internet That s the Vodaphone Mobile Conect Lite In the Help menu click Support Note You can NOT call their support unless you have a Vodafone SIM card in your telephone Moviestar Telefonica and so on would simply be refused Yeah I know Note Before you start have a pencil and paper ready you will probably get - different phone numbers to call which or of them simply do not exist So you will have to call the support again At the end it IS the support that have the information you need You just need to find the right guy or girl on support Don t bother calling the numbers they give you just call them up again and talk to someone else Note They charge you quite high per minute I ended up paying euro in phone bill to get the payment information on a vodafone bill of euro Not to mention the hours I wasted listening to their stupid elevator music Sometimes they makes it very simple for you When you inform them that you now have filled up your bank account they simply take the money you own them and everything is back to normal The next bill will be automatically withdrawn from your account providing there is enough But you probably have learned from this by now And you will be back online within hours The next day you try connecting as usual until the RAS error message magically disappears But other times you might have to go to the bank and pay the bill using the information you gathered in step above Personally I managed to pay through my internet account Hope this was to any help Let me know nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/the-solution-to-error-message-ras-error-635-on-huawei-k3765-usb-modem-vodafone.1027692/
Relevancy 35.69%

I have had my vista pc and my windows basic net book setup to message: "Error network code: file No help error shareing 0x80070035". let me share files through network error message: "Error code: 0x80070035". No file shareing help an Netgear DG PN Route for around months with no problems However as of days ago I can no longer do this and non of the network tools can fined or solve the problem I can uses the internet though my rooter see my vista pc on the network as well as the media streaming windows one thing I can also access my net book hard drive from my pc no problem and transfer delete files as well When I do try to connect the following error message is given quot Error code x The network path was not found quot How can I fix this P s I know windows basic has not create home group ability but it worked with the one I made on vista I can not afford to upgrade my copy of windows so that is totally out of the question P p s I am a dummy at this stuff I have tried Enable NetBIOS over TCP IP no joy

A:network error message: "Error code: 0x80070035". No file shareing help

Welcome to SF,

Firewall might be the problem, you'll have to configure it to allow access to "trusted zone".
On some Firewalls or Security Software you might need to completely uninstall them.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/184237-network-error-message-error-code-0x80070035-no-file-shareing-help.html
Relevancy 35.69%
Relevancy 35.69%

Help!!! I get an error message "RichFX fatal error" when trying to instal Real Player 10. Does anyone know how to fix this???

A:Error Message "RichFX fatal error" when trying to instal Real Player 10

Closing thread. Please continue here:

http://forums.techguy.org/showthread.php?t=278276

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message-richfx-fatal-error-when-trying-to-instal-real-player-10.278289/
Relevancy 35.69%

When I try to install real player 10, I get a message that says "RichFX Fatal Error". what does this mean? I have a prez du 2moro, and i need real!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!

A:HELP!!!!! Error Message "RichFX Fatal Error" comes up when installing Real Player 10

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-error-message-richfx-fatal-error-comes-up-when-installing-real-player-10.278276/
Relevancy 35.69%

The fix on microsoft says just to uninstall zonealarm but zonezlarm has been uninstalled and I still have this problem. I eve went to the registry and deleted all zonealarm files. now what format? and reload??

please help!!!!

A:have you had this error ? "Invalid Vxd Dynamic Call From Vsdata95" Error Message

Even if you have removed ZoneAlarm, this message may keep appearing. You have to go into the registry and remove any occurrances of "vsdata". This can be done by going to Start, Run, and typing "regedit". When the registry editor opens up, go into the Edit menu and pick Search. Search for the string "vsdata" and delete all keys that have it in them. After you're done, you can reinstall ZoneAlarm if you want to. I have run across this multiple times and this always works.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/have-you-had-this-error-invalid-vxd-dynamic-call-from-vsdata95-error-message.8030/
Relevancy 35.69%

I have a Windows XP '98 Desktop with 256 MB.
Could not open a PDF document (3446KB) which had error message: "There was an error opening this document. A file I/O error has occured" Please advise how to repair this PDF document, Thanking you!

A:How to repair PDF document that has an error message " A file I/O error has occured"

Does your version of Acrobat reader or pdf reader support the document's format?
Can you attach the pdf file to see or does it contain sensitive data.
Have you googled for this error?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-repair-pdf-document-that-has-an-error-message-a-file-i-o-error-has-occured.940486/
Relevancy 35.69%

I didn't post this in the games section because it appears to be an XP-related problem.

I recently installed a game called Flatout which is a car-racing game. For the past few days it's been working perfectly and I've completed about half of the levels. Yesterday, however, as the next level was loading, it got to about 30% and suddenly crashed showing the following error message: "ZLib error (-3): incorrect data check".

I tried applying the patch but this made no difference whatsoever.

I have no clue as to what this error message means and I don't fancy losing all my progress by reinstalling the game... Only to work my way through the levels again to potentially have the same problem.

Does anyone know what this error is how it can be resolved? Thanks for any help!

A:Error message: "ZLib error (-3): incorrect data check"

Sorry to bump this thread but it went onto the 3rd page without being answered.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/error-message-zlib-error-3-incorrect-data-check-182565.html
Relevancy 35.69%

What do I need in order to fix this problem? This pop-up message appears when I patched my game

A:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error" error message

According to the error message the application (the patch you installed) isn't working right and for you to contact the folks who made the patch. I'm guessing that would be the support team for Audition Dance Battle or perhaps the support folks for all of e-games.com.ph

::E-Games - Audition Dance Battle::

E-Games Portal

Let them know exactly what the error message says, the specific ID number for the patch you installed, specific info about your computer (make, model, version of Windows you're using, amount of RAM, CPU, etc) so they can figure out what's wrong. In the meantime, you could try uninstalling the patch while waiting for a response. Sorry I can't be more help.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/225125-microsoft-visual-c-runtime-library-runtime-error-error-message.html
Relevancy 35.26%

Hi So this evening I tried to turn on my computer and got the following error message Windows failed to start A recent hardware or software change might be the cause To fix the problem Insert windows installation disk and restart Choose language click next Click quot Repair your computer quot Contact your administrator if this doesn't work etc File Windows system drivers acpi sys status xc e Windows failed to load because a critical system driver is missing or corrupt I did nothing risky on my computer yesterday barely even checked email and it was working fine then I am Error message, help! totally confused So what are my options I have tried starting in all the safe modes and nothing has worked If I try quot Repair quot will it eat my files I have some important stuff Error message, help! due for work which I hadn't yet backed up I'm on an automatic so I am trying to avoid the whole Windows re-install This is both urgent and extremely important that I fix this I am not particularly knowledgeable about Error message, help! computers but if someone explains what to do I can manage It is an OEM which was originally purchased in May and re-installed due to a virus in March Thanks for any help you can give

A:Error message, help!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Please give us the following information.

1. Manufacture Name...
2. Model Number...
3. Laptop or desktop...
4. 32 bit or 64 bit system...
5. What is the name of your Anti-Virus.

http://www.vistax64.com/crashes-debugging/290482-error-message-help.html
Relevancy 35.26%

I keep getting specified module could not be found this happened after explorer 7 mysteriously disappeared from my pc this happened after many messages stating explorer must shut down while I was browsing internet Now I have explorer 6 but cant open any of my favorites help

A:error message

Post a HijackThis log in the Security forum. You are no doubt infected.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message.570105/
Relevancy 35.26%

Running Vista with Chrome Iron browser.
When I try to view video on www.watchuktvonline.com I have recently started getting an error message saying,
"Cannot load M3U8: Crossdomain access denied" looking for a fix for this.

A:Error message

Check your settings and see if hardware acceleration is enabled. If so try disabling it. Have you tried other browsers to see if it's specific to Chrome?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/error-message.1146051/