Windows Support Forum

Videos/games lag when i don't move my mouse. What do?

Q: Videos/games lag when i don't move my mouse. What do?

Anytime I watch online videos, or play games w/ my xbox 360 controller the video lags after about a minute passes and I have to move the mouse to make it stop. It's really annoying when I'm playing video games and it throws me off.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/videos-games-lag-when-i-dont-move-my-mouse-what-do.195950/
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Videos/games lag when i don't move my mouse. What do?

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 98.04%

I got this same problem with videos in youtube and such. One quess was that it was a bitcoin miner. Any one know how to get rid of it? My antivirus can't find it.

A:Videos/games lag when i don't move my mouse

Open Task Manager to the performance tab. Leave mouse idle. Does CPU usage rise?

If yes, hit PRocesses tab, and take a screenshot of which process is taking up CPU time.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/videos-games-lag-when-i-dont-move-my-mouse.196106/
Relevancy 76.54%

Hello all.
I tried both of Kolavec's fixes. Neither worked.
I've also tried keeping Youtube and Task Manager open to check which process was doing the damage...
It seems that keeping Task Manager open stops the video from lagging (also tested on IE 11.0.2).
This antidote, sadly, doesn't extend to games.
This thread was created by someone with the same problem who seemed to have found a trojan responsible for the slowdown. Any and all advice would be appreciated.
PS. I'm so relieved that there are recent thread on this topic! Thank you (and I share the pain of every sufferer).

EDIT:
Following the advice given in linked thread, I found an executable file "vpecyihvyphx.exe" that started upon leaving the mouse idle and disappeared when I moved the mouse again. I await any guidance/ recommendations you have for me.

EDIT 2:
I just downloaded and ran MalwareBytes Anti Malware (Free) and it seems to have done the job for now. I'll keep you all posted and I hope this helped some of you.

Moderator note - Post moved from this thread: http://www.techspot.com/community/t...hen-I-dont-move-my-mouse.196106/#post-1375126

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/videos-lag-when-i-dont-move-my-mouse.199492/
Relevancy 76.11%

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3632QM CPU @ 2.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 8067 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000, -1984 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 953766 MB, Free - 836620 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0PXH02
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled

Relevancy 72.67%

Just recently started occurring, I usually get 60+ fps in any game on max settings. Now when I move my mouse, I get lag and fps spikes hardcore, in any game, making it unplayable.

PC specs:
Q6600 Quad core 2.4 ghz
4 g ram
ati Radeon HD 5670
Logitech G5 mouse
320gb HD
random keyboard

I have the latest video drivers/mouse drivers, I have tried tweaking every setting.

Relevancy 68.37%

Hello.

Until now my computer worked very well but now when I move my mouse in some games, when watching a video, slideshows or in the windows media player (with the visualisations on) slows or if I move the mouse very fast, even freeze those applications. When I stop moving the mouse everything works fine.
I checked the pc for viruses (with a Bullguard v8) but it doesn't have any.

A:Mouse movement slows the videos, games, slideshows...

hello & welcome to TSF,

now what i need to do is go to your (device manager)

now once there you will want to select from the toolbar of the window(veiw) then a drop down menu / from it you will select (show all hidden devices)

now if you see any (red or yellow) quotation marks , make a note of what they

now go to the (event veiwer) this is thru the (administrator tools) in the control panel
here you will find 3 to 4 subcatagories

you will want to check each of them for this is where windows keeps track of all errors
now you will want to make notes of the errors that have been recorded ( you do not have to make notes of double entries just of the dates of their happenings & how many there is)
you will get more information on the errors if you (right) click them / then select properties

also

do you have a Windows Xp cd, not the restore cd's that come with some systems, the cd will have the Windows logo & 3D hollowgram/image on it

if you do not maybe you can barrow one from a friend/family member/co-worker as long as it is the same version that is on your system

if you have (Windows XP Home Ed. sp2 ) then the cd will have to be that / if you have a cd with (Windows XP Home Ed. )you will have to slipstream (SP2 ) onto a disk that you create

this also applies to (Windows XP Professsional )

http://www.helpwithwindows.com/Windo...p2-bootcd.html

now if you do have the Windows XP cd with sp2 please follow these steps

--------------------------------------------

performing a (sfc) system file checker

It is a scan that checks the core files & dlls of the (os) operating system and replaces them if they are corrupt or missing with the correct original version

start

#1 then select (run) , then press enter
a window will open
#2 type in ( cmd ) then press enter
another window will open
#3 type in ( sfc )then press enter
another window will open
#4 type in (sfc /purgecache) then enter / your pc will work like crazy / this helps in rebuiding the cache file (notice the space between (sfc & /)
#5 type in (sfc /scannow ) then press enter ( notice the space between the (sfc & / )

now a scan will start , have your (Windows XP software disk ready ) your pc may ask for this disc when it starts or during the scan( so you must sit with the pc while this scan functions ) , if it does then incert the cd into one of your cd/rom/player's , your pc will then reconnize it and continue , you will then have to minimize the splash screen for the cd to see the scan , when the scan is finished you will need to close the cd and all open windows , then remove the cd

you will then need to do a ( Disk Cleanup ) , then empty the caches & temp files thru the (Internet Options) , then do a defrag

restart your pc

then do a defrag again after the reboot

then get back to us

Mike

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/mouse-movement-slows-the-videos-games-slideshows-224385.html
Relevancy 56.76%

Please close wrong area - um, here is the thread reopened elsewhere - If I gave you the link to here, just click this one please:
http://forums.techguy.org/all-other-software/970645-video-freezes-downloads-pause-unless.html

A:Video freezes, downloads pause - Unless I contstantly move mouse. Moving mouse tiring

It would be helpful if you would ask a Moderator to merge this thread with your other one.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/video-freezes-downloads-pause-unless-i-contstantly-move-mouse-moving-mouse-tiring.970643/
Relevancy 56.76%

Please please someone help I can find all over the freezes, tiring mouse contstantly - Moving downloads pause Unless Video I mouse. move internet five years worth of people that cannot watch videos download buffer or even load pages unless they are constantly moving their mouse If I click a video on youtube or anything I have to tickle my mouse pad constantly or video freezes and only audio plays When downloading anything I have to constantly move mouse cursor or it pauses Although this problem is raised in forum after forum and question area - not one of them has the answer - and the threads just get closed off Can anyone actually answer this one Did anyone anywhere ever get this sorted and can they come back and say what they did to resolve it Video freezes, downloads pause - Unless I contstantly move mouse. Moving mouse tiring please New laptop only a few months old - Windows Seven Home Premium Scanned and nothingthere wrong - as did everyone else Please do not close the thread until we get a solution Thank you for reading - Julietstorm P s Here is a typical thread of which there are many that has been closed without a resolution being posted Please don t close this thread please could tech guy be the first to actually solve this in five years This thread describes the problem too an example of a Video freezes, downloads pause - Unless I contstantly move mouse. Moving mouse tiring closed thread http forums techguy org windows-vi Video freezes, downloads pause - Unless I contstantly move mouse. Moving mouse tiring se-moving html nbsp

A:Video freezes, downloads pause - Unless I contstantly move mouse. Moving mouse tiring

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/video-freezes-downloads-pause-unless-i-contstantly-move-mouse-moving-mouse-tiring.970645/
Relevancy 56.33%

Hello I want to preface by saying this is now the second time and second account - will get to that later that this has happened This morning I go to wake up my Windows 10 (can mouse move cannot click issue but Mouse anything) computer from sleep Windows now with Anniversary update and it seemingly crashes and restarts When I go sign back in the mouse works fine Once loaded up the mouse can Windows 10 Mouse issue (can move mouse but cannot click anything) move around but when I click on anything no Windows 10 Mouse issue (can move mouse but cannot click anything) clicks register The Mouse is a Logitech G Spectrum attached to the USB pass-through of a Corsair Strafe I go attach it to another USB port on the front of my PC tower and once again the mouse moves but I still cannot click anything Long story short I go to remove mouse drivers and restart Same thing - i can use and click mouse on log in screen but not logged in Oh I also tried another mouse with same results another Logitech I did the same thing I did last time - I created several other Windows 10 Mouse issue (can move mouse but cannot click anything) user accounts and logged into my emergency one The mouse clicks are now registered albeit without all my stuff in the right places I want to be able to access this account again only being able to click my mouse on stuff My accounts don't have a Microsoft email attached to them they are local accounts - personal preference This happened once before but before the Anniversary Update This account that doesn't work on is a replacement account for the now deleted main account I had that had the same problem I am now typing this on a rd account with mouse control and dread having to re-download stuff and doing all the customization things again Any way to save my Windows account where mouse can't click anything Do I just start all over and reinstall Windows I feel this may happen again eventually to any account I have

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/61126-windows-10-mouse-issue-can-move-mouse-but-cannot-click-anything.html
Relevancy 56.33%

I got a new computer and I have been having problems with my mouse. I have a simple optical wired mouse. During random times, my mouse click freezes, although my mouse can move and I can use the key board at this time, I cannot click or focus anything. To fix the problem I can control alt delete and exit the Task Manager, this fixes the problem. This is a frequently happening problem and is causing a lot of annoyance. PLEASE HELP!

A:Mouse Click Freeze, Mouse Move Works

its true that the cheapest bit of kit for a comp can bring the whole thing down,try other mouses,check the hardware,check the drivers,check battery if it has one,sometimes even a better mouse mat can cure it,i would try these easy steps first

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-click-freeze-mouse-move-works.556298/
Relevancy 55.04%

When windows starts up there is no mouse pointer, and will stay hidden until i move my mouse. This was the case without the logitech drivers; with the drivers installed but not running and with the drivers installed and running. So i doubt this is because of the drivers.

Power options are set at maximum performance.

A:No mouse pointer after startup until i move the mouse

Open Settings....in "find a Setting" box at top type mouse....this should give you several options to play with.

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/56130-no-mouse-pointer-after-startup-until-i-move-mouse.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I am trying to watch tv episodes on www.cwtv.com. It requires move media player. I have a dell inspiron laptop running vista. I have tried all the things mentioned on any site that I could find where people had problems with move media player. I can watch tv episodes on abc.com, fox.com, espn.com, but not cwtv. I believe these sites also use move media player based on what other threads have indicated. I don't know what else to try. I have uninstalled/reinstalled move. I have turned off ad blockers. If someone can help me solve this I would really appreciate it.

Relevancy 52.89%

As the subject says, everytime i try to play a flash game, Video online, Or from Windows Movie player [Ive tried a few others as well, No joy]
It lags completlety, and the system in task manager is using up 40% - 75% of my CPU, making it laggy, and audio very Jumpy, so its unplayable/watchable. Please help.
System Specs
> Windows Xp Home
> SP2
> Graphics card : Raedion X6500 series w/latest drivers
> 2GB RAM
> 3.2 Dual Core Intel Processor

Any other info needed, please ask.
I really need to ressolve this problem.

P.S I Also tried a reformatt a few weeks ago, and it didnt solve the problem :/

A:Urgent : System uses 50% or more when playing Videos, Flash Videos, Flash Games etc

Firstly, I would think it is fine that your CPU usage goes to 50% when playing videos... it has to use some CPU power to do this. Now the lagging is another story. First off I would make sure that everything is being properly cooled. If you have not done so in a while, clean out the inside of the PC, blowing off any dust from the heatsink, graphics card, power supply etc. Also what sort of power supply do you have? I want to confirm it's adequate for the system. That brings up the question, when did this start happening and was anything hardware changed around that time?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/urgent-system-uses-50-or-more-when-playing-videos-flash-videos-flash-games-etc-389008.html
Relevancy 52.46%

I am sure it is somewhere between the Win7 and Win8 forum but search did not help so here goes:
Using Directory Opus 10, THE BEST TOOL for Windows ever, the Sync command always gets hung up on the empty My Pictures, My Music, and My Videos folders when running Sync. I fixed the issue by just moving the folders out of the offending folder (My Documents say). Is this kosher? Since I use these folders on another hard drive, could I just delete them from THIS folder?
EDIT drop the whole libraries thing. off topic.

A:Can I safely delete or move My Music,Videos, Picture folders?

Libraries are not a complicated topic. They're just a folder that allows you to "view" multiple folders as a single location. Say you have 3 flash disks, and each of them have mp3's on them. You can define all three as part of your Music library, and you can view them as a single set.

Not complicated at all.

If you only have one folder on a different drive, then just set that folder to be your only music location for the library. That way tools that use the Music special location will find it, no matter where it exists.

http://www.eightforums.com/user-accounts-family-safety/8548-can-i-safely-delete-move-my-music-videos-picture-folders.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi all My CD drive and DVD drives were not recognized by my desktop computer using mouse log in move can't won't laptop now I searched Google and found someone with same problem This person had a fix delete filters in registry the right pane I found the same key and filter and deleted mouse won't move can't log in it rebooted and then my mouse would not work I cannot get past the log in Windows log in screen to type my password I ve tried a few things boot in safe mode thought if I clicked on safe mode with command prompt I may be able to by pass the log in screen and do a system restore I phoned a friend who knows a litle more than I do and he said I would have to do a complete format and reinstall Windows XP Home Do you think he is correct He cannot do it for me cause he is not here lives in another state The other suggfestion was to download BartPE but I ve never done that and wouldn t know what to do with the disk even I ve looked at the BartPE site and ther are a few options to download Bart s boot CD recovery CD and XP CD so I don t know which to do I ve tried and mouse and tried different USB Ports Funny thing is that even if I take out the mouse from USB port and boot up to the Windows screen there is a frozen cursor stuck there I m lost any suggestions please My keyboard is still working am wondering if there are any keystrokes to by pass the log in screen so I can do a system restore using keystrokes Josey nbsp

Relevancy 50.74%

hello, i cant move my mouse when i'm pressing on a key please help thank you

this is a laptop touchpad

i have a Toshiba satellite c55-a5220

specs

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 1037U @ 1.80GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 58 Stepping 9
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3975 Mb
Graphics Card: Microsoft Basic Render Driver, 20 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 464736 MB, Free - 431688 MB;
Motherboard: TOSHIBA, Portable PC

A:i cant move my mouse

Make sure your touchpad is enabled by pressing Fn+F9. Make sure it is set to 'Enable'.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/i-cant-move-my-mouse.1106407/
Relevancy 50.74%

My mouse keeps freezing after like 10 seconds if i don't use it?

this is my mouse:
http://www.bytes.co.za/opticalmouse.htm

dunno hat to do now?

freezing i mean like i move it and it doesnt move and after 2-3 secs it starts moving

any suggestions?

Relevancy 50.74%

Mod edit This post split away from thread HereHallo ddeerrff I think i have a same problem My computer getting slower and slower and finally now my mouse can't move I have to wait for long time till it can Mouse My Can't Move move again and freeze again Please help me give suggestion I have follow My Mouse Can't Move the same way with philippo but my mouse still freeze This my HJT report -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exeC WINDOWS system csrss exeC WINDOWS system winlogon exeC WINDOWS system services exeC WINDOWS system lsass exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS system svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS system spoolsv exeC WINDOWS Explorer EXEC Programme Athan Athan exeC Programme Winamp winampa exeC programme voipbuster com voipbuster voipbuster exeC Programme Skype Phone Skype exeC Programme Spyware Doctor swdoctor exeC Programme AVPersonal AVWUPSRV EXEC Programme Cisco Systems VPN Client cvpnd exeC Programme ewido security suite ewidoctrl exeC Programme Spyware Doctor sdhelp exeC WINDOWS system slserv exeC WINDOWS System svchost exeC WINDOWS System alg exeC Programme Yahoo Messenger ymsgr tray exeC PROGRA MOZILL FIREFOX EXEC Programme Cisco Systems VPN Client vpngui exeC PROGRA WINZIP winzip exeC Dokumente und Einstellungen Indonesia-Jerman Lokale Einstellungen Temp HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http vanil netfirms com mob lanR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaul rch search htmlR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer SearchURL Default http us rd yahoo com customize ie defaul www yahoo comR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Local Page R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyServer proxy schunter etc tu-bs de O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Programme Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dllO - BHO PCTools Site Guard - C B A - DB - A -A CB-D BBFEB - C PROGRA SPYWAR tools iesdsg dllO - BHO PCTools Browser Monitor - B A D D- - C -A - DF C AC - C PROGRA SPYWAR tools iesdpb dllO - Toolbar no name - BA B -B - c -B - F F - no file O - Toolbar Systran premi IEPlugIn - D E A-D A - D -AC E- B D B - C Programme Systran Premium IEPlugIn dllO - Toolbar no name - E E AB-F - D - D - BA E - no file O - HKLM Run Athan C Programme Athan Athan exeO - HKLM Run WinampAgent C Programme Winamp winampa exeO - HKCU Run VoipBuster quot C programme voipbuster com voipbuster voipbuster exe quot -nosplash -minimizedO - HKCU Run Skype quot C Programme Skype Phone Skype exe quot nosplash minimizedO - HKCU Run Yahoo Pager C Programme Yahoo Messenger ypager exe -quietO - HKCU Run Spyware Doctor quot C Programme Spyware Doctor swdoctor exe quot QO - Global Startup Adobe Reader - Schnellstart lnk C Programme Adobe Acrobat Reader reader sl exeO - Global Startup Cisco Systems VPN Client lnk C Programme Cisco Systems VPN Client vpngui exeO - Global Startup Microsoft Office lnk C Programme Microsoft Office Office OSA EXEO - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS Office EXCEL EXE O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Programme Java jre bin npjpi dllO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Sun Java Konsole - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Programme Java jre bin npjpi dllO - Extra button Spyware Doctor - D D A- - D -A A - C B E E - C PROGRA SPYWAR tools iesdpb dllO - Extra button Run WinHTTrack - ECAF - - F - E-AFF D C - C Programme WinHTTrack WinHTTrackIEBar dllO - Extra 'Tools' menuitem Launch WinHTTrack - ECAF - - F - E-AFF D C - C Programme WinHTTrack WinHTTrackIEBar dllO - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Programme Messenger msmsgs exeO - Ext... Read more

A:My Mouse Can't Move

Hi there I want to apologize for not getting to your log sooner, but there is quite a backlog. If you are still having problems please follow the directions found in this topic:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/When done with those steps, please post a new HJT log as a reply to this topic and I will help you.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/37480/my-mouse-cant-move/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi,
My computer is giving me problems and I think im going to reinstall windows 7 with a clean install. I would like to know if there is a way I could move my games and some of my programs without downloading them.
Thanks,
Jhost

A:How can I move games and programs to new OS install

Quote: Originally Posted by Jhost

Hi,
My computer is giving me problems and I think im going to reinstall windows 7 with a clean install. I would like to know if there is a way I could move my games and some of my programs without downloading them.
Thanks,
Jhost

If you reinstall Windows, you will need to reinstall your programs also. There is no way around that. Windows has registry writes from the programs and have to be installed after Windows is. It you need assistance with your reinstall, this is a good tutorial.
Clean Install Windows 7

http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/251382-how-can-i-move-games-programs-new-os-install.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I have two GFWL accounts and I wanna transfer my games from one account to another so I only have one.

Is the smoothest way to do it to delete one of the accounts and reactivate my games on the other or is there a better way?

A:What is the best way to move games between GFWL accounts?

Originally Posted by Domak

I have two GFWL accounts and I wanna transfer my games from one account to another so I only have one.

Is the smoothest way to do it to delete one of the accounts and reactivate my games on the other or is there a better way?

you know, They are shutting down GFWL next month?

http://www.eightforums.com/gaming/47499-what-best-way-move-games-between-gfwl-accounts.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I currently have a wierd issue We have a user in our call center that is complaining when she receives a call that her mouse moves to the upper left hand corner of her screen There is a script that runs with mouse script Move which pulls up notepad and places call information onto Notepad for the user to read aloud to the caller I've removed and re-installed her mouse drivers replaced the mouse I've double checked that the quot Mouse Keys quot were not active I even checked to make sure there wasn't a box to be checked and that the mouse wasn't going to context boxes So basically what I'm asking is is there a way to pass an ASCII or HEx code or anything through scripting that would cause her mouse to move Move mouse with script to the Home corner top left of screen If so what is it so that I can go through the script and remove that call Any help would be greatly appreciated

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/move-mouse-with-script-261346.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hey, I have a HP Pavilion 533w with Windows XP Pro SP2 and with
Intel Celeron 2.00 @ 1.99 GHz and 759mb of RAM.

Problem is, every time i try and open a program (whether its firefox or something that takes a little bit longer than just opening notepad to load) the mouse will skip instead of moving smothly while the item im trying to load shows up on the taskbar.

To summarize, I open a program and as the block in the taskbar is showing the program my mouse skips while i move it instead of moving smoothly until the program appears on the taskbar.

Any ideas? I have Antivir and have ran virus scans and have come clean.

A:Mouse does not move smooth?

Lower Hardware acceleration

1. Right-click the desktop, and then click Properties.
2. Click the Settings tab, and then click Advanced.
3. Click the Troubleshoot tab.
4. Move the Hardware Acceleration slider until it is one notch to the right of None. This setting disables all but the basic accelerations.
5. Click OK two times.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/mouse-does-not-move-smooth-200996.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hello, I cannot move my mouse at the same time as i am typing. This is very anoyying for the purposes i use this laptop for. I already turned off SmartSense. But i still cannot move my mouse whilist i am typing.

A:Cannot move my mouse while typing

Hi, Normally, you just need to turn off SmartSense or PalmCheck the Synaptics control panel - however from what I've seen, this no longer seems to work for Windows 10 versions of this driver. You may be able to get around this as follows. First, download the Synaptics driver on the link below and save it to your Downloads folder. Synaptics Driver Version 17.0.18.8 Turn off your wireless card ( should be f12 ). Open windows control panel, open Programs and Features, right click the current Synaptics driver and select Uninstall. When complete, restart the notebook. When windows has reloaded, open your Downloads folder and run the Synaptics installer - when this has completed, restart the notebook again. Open the Synaptics settings panel, disable SmartSense or PalmCheck and then check if the touchpad will now work with a keyboard key held down.  If it does, turn your wireless card back on and use the utility on the following link to prevent Windows 10 from automatically updating the Synaptics driver. https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/3073930 Regards, DP-K

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Cannot-move-my-mouse-while-typing/td-p/5610286
Relevancy 50.31%

I've been working on a clients PC running Windows Media. Problems started when I couldn't connect to the Internet. All was good in device mgr (no yellow !'s). Updated NIC driver, no change. Tried to use USB cable from PC to cable box, that wouldn't work either. Called ISP and all was well on his end. Took PC home to run anti-virus, spam, malware. Booted up PC and now USB mouse/keyboard won't move, so I can't log into Windows (there is no PS/2 ports -small Dell box).

I set it up as a second drive in my PC, found a bunch of trojans and deleted them. Tried again in customers PC, still can't move mouse/keyboard. Hooked up drive as second one again and ran chkdsk/r. Still not fixed! Works OK in BIOS.Tried all USB ports and different keyboards/mice.

Any ideas? Going crazy.

A:USB/Mouse won't move, can't log into Windows

I remember when I bought my laptop last year, I tried plugging my USB mouse into a PS/2 port using an old USB to PS/2 adapter taken from my 8 year old computer keyboard, but it didn't work at all. I wanted to leave my only USB port for a USB flash drive.

So I ended up having to buy a rare PS/2 mouse.

Could this look like your problem?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/usb-mouse-wont-move-cant-log-into-windows.797486/
Relevancy 50.31%

hi evey body
i faced something strange
suddenly my mouse start to move by it self but not open anything ,, and my cam stoped and i think some program caught it cause it's not working until i restart , and when the mouse stoped to move i recieved one mes. telling that "WINDOWS -CORRUPT FILE , Wiondows\system32\WBEM\logs\wbemess.lo. is Corrupt and unredable .please run chkdsk utility"
then i downloaded HIJACKTHIS and i got those reports from it .. any help for what should i do .. which files i have to remove or do i have to reinstall windows cause i'm afraid i have a trojan
i forgot to tell that when i was useing yahoo ands tried to recieve a file from a partner it open the window to chosse where to save this file ... then i found all my folders are having the shared icon( the hand that handle the folder)

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-move-by-it-self-hijackthis-log.650255/
Relevancy 50.31%

My wireless move was ok last night. When I rebooted my PC this morning it would not move. I changed batteries, no difference. I have a spare mouse (gift) and that one would not function either. I'm using my wife's laptop while searching for an answer. This reallly has me confused, I tried to move cursor with arrows but arrows won't mover.
Thanks,
mthumjdo

Relevancy 50.31%

I switched back to window 7 from windows 10 now the cursor shows up but the mouse won't move it. I've restarted, unplugged, tested mouse nothing helps

A:mouse won't move cursor

Welcome to the forum. Did you use revert from setting in win 10? This seems to be a common problem that revert doesn't work you may have to do a repair. You could try an admin cmd prompt then type sfc /scannow see if that fixes it

http://www.pchelpforum.com/windows-7-a/126489-mouse-wont-move-cursor.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Hello I am making a game in VB I have code to detect the press of the quot M quot key When the quot M quot key is pressed I would like to make a picture box move in the direction of the mouse using a x grid For example The user uses the arrow keys to select one direction Move VB: mouse in of of the picture boxes When the picture box ship is selected the user pushes either the quot M quot key to move or the quot S quot key to shoot I then have a piece VB: Move in direction of mouse of code that will determine how far in the grid the user s ship will move The shooting will be much of the same Here is my code Code Private Sub Detectkey ByVal sender As System Object ByVal e As System Windows Forms KeyPressEventArgs Handles MyBase KeyPress 'Find Key Dim key As System Windows Forms Keys e KeyChar GetHashCode If key Keys Right Or key Keys Left Then 'Select picturebox selectship key ElseIf key Keys M Then moveship End If End Sub Sub eboxmove ByVal x As Integer ByVal y As Integer 'Make ship move in direction of mouse End Sub Any help is appreciated Thanks and happy holidays nbsp

A:VB: Move in direction of mouse

To find the position of the mouse at any given time, Use Mouseposition.X and Mouseposition.Y. By comparing the position of the ship with that of the mouse, you can decide upon the direction you want to move or shoot.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/vb-move-in-direction-of-mouse.887833/
Relevancy 50.31%

In the past days I've tried won't move cursor Mouse different mouses on my computer however none of them can seem to move my cursor When Mouse cursor won't move I press left right and the stroller button it sometimes works so I know that the problem is not with my mouse I've been navigating with my keyboard and my pen tablet which is extremely awkward because it's made for drawing I'd love to have my cursor back but I honestly have no clue what the issue is I'm always scanning for viruses so I'm unsure if that is the problem Windows will recognize the device as it displays it in my device manager As a note I've tried USB mouses and one PS mouse No dice However when I move my cursor with my pen tablet it works absolutely fine Does anyone know the solution It's driving me up the wall ahaha If this thread is in the wrong place please point me in the correct direction Thanks

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/396065-mouse-cursor-wont-move.html
Relevancy 50.31%

Okay, I need to know what coding system I need to get to make a program that auto-left clicks once, then moves the mouse, right clicks, moves the mouse, left clicks, goes back to the original spot and loops that whole thing. Please give me a system and code to do that if possible,

Thanks!!

Relevancy 50.31%

Hi,

I am using windows xp sp3. The key board and the mouse i use are of dell.

The requirement is i need to move my taskbar from the bottom towards the right side of the monitor, but the condition is i should not use the mouse. (else i would have just dragged it)

It should be done just using the key board.

There possibly could be two solutions,
1)there could be a shortcut key or
2)using the combination of ALT + SHIFT + NUMLOCK and activate the keyboard to behave like a mouse and then do something else to meet my requirement.

i could not still get to the solution.

Hope the bleeping computer team could help me out.

Thanks in anticipation.

I hope i could put the question clearly. if not feel feel to reply back..

A:Move the taskbar without using the mouse

Please help bleeping computer experts.

Look forward ..

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/328390/move-the-taskbar-without-using-the-mouse/
Relevancy 50.31%

my mouse doesn't move when playing madden 08, it doesn't stay completely still but moves a little then goes back to the same spot.. I have this laptop:
and I think it meets all the system requirements.. because I had madden 07 working on this computer a couple of months ago, but now both of them have the same problem

I just reinstalled windows xp yesterday and got all the latest drivers from hp.com..still doesn't work
can anyone help me please? thanks

Relevancy 50.31%

i believe since i purchased a external hard drive (IOMEGA), my mouse has began to act up. if i leave my pc alone for at least a minute, my mouse won't move until i click a button. this hasn't happened before. i've looked for a driver update but coudn't seem to find one for the mouse. it is the same one that came w/ my dell pc and it has the dell symbol on it so i guess it's a factory made mouse. any ideas? thanx for y'alls help.

Relevancy 50.31%

Hi. I just installed a new hard drive with an 98 image on it. Everything is working fine, except that the mouse will wander either up or down when the hard drive is busy - not all the time though. I thought may hardware conflict, but nada. So, I went and put back the old hard drive, it has 98 too and the same thing. Any suggestions?

Relevancy 50.31%

Sorry for my grammar but, whenever I press down on a key my mouse won't move, thus, making it hard to play games
Synaptics V7.5

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/92d835e7-4ffe-4975-aff5-268632c5e387/mouse-wonamp39t-move-while-typing?forum=w7itprohardware
Relevancy 50.31%

Hi,
I was playing video games the other night with a broken mouse. if you move the cord slightly then it would disconnect and reconnect. Then the mouse stopped working totally. So i went to the store and bought a cheap 10 dollar one to continue playing but this mouse will not work either. The light is on, on the mouse but it will not click or move. I looked in the device manager and under mice I have
HID - complaint mouse
HID - complaint mouse
I tried a system restore that didnt work either

A:Usb Mouse does not move or click

right click both entries and click uninstall then reboot and let windows redetect the mouse's generic drivers

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/usb-mouse-does-not-move-or-click.1119985/
Relevancy 50.31%

Hello iv have been having this problem with my PC that has been persistent for a while now but iv hadn't had time to get to it But the problem is Whenever i seem to mouse my mouse in a Online Game My Fps Drops Down Dramatically i have also tried this in my desktop and i see my CPU Usage Increase Dramatically from - To - it gets really irritating Move CPU My When I Spikes Mouse but i hope some one can provide some solutions and i will try every single one OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version Service Pack Build OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Manufacturer HP Pavilion System CPU Spikes When I Move My Mouse Model RC AA-ABA a n System Type X -based PC Processor x Family Model Stepping AuthenticAMD Mhz Processor x Family Model Stepping AuthenticAMD Mhz BIOS Version Date Phoenix Technologies LTD SMBIOS Version Windows Directory C WINDOWS System Directory C WINDOWS system Boot Device Device HarddiskVolume Locale United States Hardware Abstraction Layer Version xpsp sp rtm - Time Zone Pacific Standard Time Total Physical Memory MB Available Physical Memory GB Total Virtual Memory GB Available Virtual Memory GB Page File Space GB Page File C pagefile sys

A:CPU Spikes When I Move My Mouse

Please download MiniToolBox, and save it to your desktop and run it, and checkmark the following checkboxes:Flush DNSReport IE Proxy SettingsReset IE Proxy SettingsReport FF Proxy SettingsReset FF Proxy SettingsList content of HostsList IP configurationList Winsock EntriesList last 10 Event Viewer logList Installed ProgramsList Users, Partitions and Memory size.Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run.Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.Please perform the following, so that we can get the exact specs of your computer. This will better assist us in helping you more.Publish a Snapshot using SpeccyThe below is for those who cannot get onlinePlease take caution when attaching a text file to your post if you cannot copy/paste the link to your post, you will need to edit it to make sure that your Windows Key is not present.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/511981/cpu-spikes-when-i-move-my-mouse/
Relevancy 50.31%

If it walks like a duck… I have been having problems with my dual boot system lately. My mouse will not move icons and will not have any interaction with programs loaded. Once I have started taskmanager the problem goes away for awhile but returns unexpectedly. I have run memory scans, virus scans, malware scans and registry scans and all looks good, except this problem keeps being persistent on both xp, and win7… what to do.. I have a Logitech mouse sooo… downloaded the latest driver and whala.. all is well. Hope this helps anyone who has had the same problem…

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-will-not-move-icons.1083465/
Relevancy 50.31%

IE XP Professional SP On the tool bar I have google search and MS Developer Toolbar ViewDOM etc When I move the mouse on my web page the CPU spikes to I disabled JS on my machine Still the CPU spike I am not sure whether it reduced because of this When I remove all CSS hover in addition to disabling JS The CPU mouse on IE7 Spike move spiking stops I see a lot of context switches in Process Explorer Sysinternal com The IE Thread which does a lot of context switches is IEFRAME dll CTabWindow TabWindowThreadProc Does avg Context Switches and the next costly thread is iexplore exe wWWinMainCRTStartup Does avg Context switches If I stop the mouse move the spiking stops down in - seconds The thread stack for IEFRAME dll mentioned above as having the highest CSwitch ntkrnlpa exe KiSwapContext x f ntkrnlpa exe KiSwapThread x a IE7 CPU Spike on mouse move ntkrnlpa exe KeWaitForSingleObject x c ntkrnlpa exe KiSuspendThread x ntkrnlpa exe KiDeliverApc x ntkrnlpa exe KiSwapThread xa ntkrnlpa exe KeWaitForSingleObject x c win k sys xxxSleepThread x win k sys xxxRealWaitMessageEx x win k sys NtUserWaitMessage x ntkrnlpa exe KiFastCallEntry xfc ntdll dll KiFastSystemCallRet USER dll NtUserWaitMessage xc kernel dll BaseThreadStart x AND the thread stack for iexplore exe second highest context switches is ntkrnlpa exe KiUnlockDispatcherDatabase x e ntkrnlpa exe KiDeliverApc x ntkrnlpa exe KiSwapThread xa ntkrnlpa exe KeWaitForMultipleObjects x ntkrnlpa exe NtWaitForMultipleObjects x ntkrnlpa exe KiFastCallEntry xfc ntdll dll KiFastSystemCallRet ntdll dll ZwWaitForMultipleObjects xc kernel dll WaitForMultipleObjectsEx x c USER dll RealMsgWaitForMultipleObjectsEx x e IEUI dll CoreSC Wait x IEUI dll CoreSC WaitMessage x IEUI dll WaitMessageEx x IEFRAME dll CBrowserFrame FrameMessagePump x IEFRAME dll BrowserThreadProc x f IEFRAME dll BrowserNewThreadProc x b IEFRAME dll SHOpenFolderWindow x IEFRAME dll IEWinMain x d iexplore exe wWinMain x c iexplore exe initterm e x b kernel dll BaseProcessStart x I do it on a DELL Laptop LATITUDE D Intel R Core TM CPU T GHz GB of RAM Virtual Memory is GB USB mouse DELL Same page on Firefox does not spike Removed tabbed browsing in IE and still the issue persist Page uses CSS extensively CSS attributes like - gt position absolute relative float clear CSS based bg images on hover etc nested components dynamically generated HTML etc Page is UI rich Happens on my colleagues machines and infact all the machines in my organization Any Clue

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/ie7-cpu-spike-on-mouse-move-317055.html
Relevancy 50.31%

I found with both the 6956 and the 7000 install, the wake up on mouse move doesn't work, I have to re-boot,

Has anyone else had this problem, Bios is set to enabled.

A:Wake on mouse move

Windows 7 build 7000 lets me click my mouse and it wakes up.

I have no password set on wake up.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/1149-wake-mouse-move.html
Relevancy 50.31%

my mouse pointer doesnt move at all and i bought a new mouse and it still does not work.Before i had problems moving the pointer until it completely stayed there.DO you think is the mouse port or the mouse driver?Anybody please give me some ideas to try to fix it.Thanks.

A:Mouse pointer does no move

danged if i know , did you get software with the new mouse?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-pointer-does-no-move.78373/
Relevancy 49.88%

I'm thinking of buying a new 256GB SSD for my Windows 8 and music files, documents, steam games, etc. But I'm somewhat hesitant because I don't want to lose all of the data and reinstall games. How would I move my OS over to a SSD without losing everything on my hard drive? And is 256GB enough for these staffs?

A:May I Move OS to SSD without Data Loss and Reinstalling Games on HDD?

Welcome to PCR!

I don't know if 256GB is enough, as it depends on how much data you have at the moment. If you run Windows Explorer and check out how much spare you are currently using on C:, then that should give you a good idea .

You can clone a HDD over to an SDD easily enough, most drives come with their own migration software (which is free). Which model are you going for and I'll see if it comes with some .

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/may-i-move-os-to-ssd-without-data-loss-and-reinstalling-games-on-hdd.4068031/
Relevancy 49.88%

I rarely play games but recently decided to try a few Bought Silent Hunter and needed a video card to run it so got an ATI Radeon HD AGP X card MB My game would load and run a while then kick me out to the desktop if I did too many things at once Also tried playing my old copy of MS Flight Sim and would get crash program exit if I tried to move the airplane Meanwhile bought a Saitek joystick that came with Flightsim X Demo Installed it and the game opens and loads great looks teriffic However the instant I try to actually do anthing besides look around e g fly the plane down the runway I get BSOD stating usually Bad Pool Header and occasionally Page Fault in Nonpaged Area Until now my PC s been running like a champ about when to games attempting in but BSOD some in the move only game I update regularly and run Norton Systemworks on a weekly basis to keep things tuned up I did some online research and based on that I thought I could have bad RAM I BSOD in some games but only when attempting to move about in the game tested it with Windows Memory Diagnostic and sure enough bad RAM Replaced it with two GB sticks of PC from Crucial re-ran WMD no errors Still had the same problem with the flight sim games Solved the sub game problems by scaling back the graphics details in the game Thought it could be BSOD in some games but only when attempting to move about in the game the video card so I returned it last night and bought a GeForce GS with MB Also BSOD in some games but only when attempting to move about in the game manually set my memory settings in the BIOS because leaving them set to quot Auto quot was running my MHz memory at MHz so said CPU-Z utility Unfortunately the problem with the BSODs persists apparently isolated to the two flight sim games and occurs whether I use the joystick or not Please advise how to proceed from here I d rather not do a complete re-install of Windows if I don t have to--thats a whole weekend deal Even though my data is all backed up I d still have to reinstall the OS and all my software and then those Windows Updates ad infinitum I don t understand how the graphics would work fine most of the time even within the affected game as long as I don t quot move quot and then crash my PC at other times I would have figured either the graphics would work or they wouldn t One other spec I didn t list is my antivirus program Symantec Endpoint Protection--one of those you get from your employer without charge or expiration--it s an AV anti-spyware and network firewall all in one Thanks in advance for your help Problem Solved Thanks to Route for suggesting it was a bad driver I also saw another post on this forum--somewhere that talked about checking the audio driver as well as the video driver Hadn t thought of that I downloaded the latest driver for my onboard audio from the Asus website and forgot that I should have uninstalled the existing driver first But it s good that I forgot because I got the same BSOD and figured I was on to something So I completely uninstalled the audio driver disabled the onboard audio in the BIOS setup rebooted ran Norton Systemworks and RegCure to clean out any leftover junk then installed the new audio driver and rebooted Next I tried to reinstall Flight Simulator X Demo from the CD-ROM that came with my Saitek joystick and noticed it reported a bad ZIP file during the unzipping process So I nixed the install and downloaded the demo from Microsoft s website instead minutes on a cable modem connection Ran that install routine successfully loaded the game and it WORKS I just quot flew quot a jet into a lovely tropical Carribean airport without issues and actually was even able to land the darned thing without crashing the plane or the PC nbsp

A:BSOD in some games but only when attempting to move about in the game

BAD_POOL_HEADER: A pool header issue is a problem with Windows memory allocation. Device driver issues are probably the most common, but this can have diverse causes including bad sectors or other disk write issues, and problems with some routers.

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

Update your graphics drivers and see if it brings stability. Years ago when I ran Thief: The Dark Project I would get kicked out. For some reason both my video and audio drivers were the issue with this game, but not others.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bsod-in-some-games-but-only-when-attempting-to-move-about-in-the-game.102094/
Relevancy 49.88%

I have a copy of "Zoombinis Logical Journey" on a CD, and it stores game progress locally, so I am not able to access the same progress on different computers.
My old PC is on the verge of breaking down, though, and I'd hate to lose all progress, as I've spent a great deal of time and effort on the game.
Is there any way I could copy the progress over to another computer?
(Additional note: I tried to copy the whole folder over to a new computer via USB, but it didn't work, and while I could still run the game, it still says "No saved files".)

http://www.pchelpforum.com/gaming/130082-how-move-locally-stored-data-pc-games-another-com.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi,
From a program, most recently WinMX, when I open a sub window (in WinMX from Transfers I open "Open Incoming Files Folder") the "OIFF" window closes when I move cursor in the Transfer window.

I would appreciate insight into any possible causes.

Thanks

A:Window closes when I move mouse

WinMx is P2P filesharing correct?
If so read the forum rules
you wont get any support here
f however, this is legimate/legal use & not copying copyrighted material let us know

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/window-closes-when-i-move-mouse.282102/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi,

I'm using XP Pro. I'd like to prevent my system from resuming from Standby mode every time the mouse gets nudged (which, on my crowded desk, is often).

How can I do this? I've read in a few places that you can set the "wake up" option for the mouse, but I've never been able to find this setting. Thanks for your help.

Cheers, Ander

Relevancy 49.88%

I accidentally installed something that must've had a virus on it, because when I start my computer up, it shows the blue screen. The mouse pointer freezes in the top right corner, and I can't move it at all. I've backed up all my files, so they'll be fine, but how do I fix this? I'm not very tech savvy, so if you could explain everything in a simple way, I would appreciate it. I have windows 8.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/blue-screen-cant-move-mouse.1150468/
Relevancy 49.88%

Okay so I had this problem in windows 8.1 but fixed it by turning off smart sense which still has the same function in windows 10 but it did not work. I am looking so find solutions online because this problem is really annoying when it comes to games.. So if you have any suggestions please help!

A:In windows 10 my mouse will not move while I type.

Do you know which touchpad hardware you have, example: Synaptics, Elantech, etc...?

http://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/11031-windows-10-my-mouse-will-not-move-while-i-type.html
Relevancy 49.88%

So basiclly i cant Use Wasd and Move my mouse at the same time and i have on delay on and the smart sense options all off but (of course they dont save after i leave screen) and still even when they r on there finally is no delay but still cant Use wasd and move at same time

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/CANT-TYPE-AND-MOVE-MOUSE-AT-SAME-TIME/td-p/5716208
Relevancy 49.88%

I wanted to post my answer to this bug - the thread was closed though.

Everyone says unistall flash and reinstall it - didnt work.. tried it about 5 times and loads of other stuff.

It is Power Saving that was doing it, click the battery icon for your laptop and turn off power saving. Now youtube will stop pausing until you move the mouse.

solved - such an irritating thing and lots of solutions out there that didnt work so wanted to share this

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/youtube-only-plays-when-i-move-the-mouse.1070052/
Relevancy 49.88%

I've got Windows XP Pro, SP2.

Say your mouse quit working. Isn't there a way to move around and select stuff with the keyboard? I've looked in "Help" but I must not have known how to phrase it because I could find nothing. Could somebody please tell me where to look?

Thank you

royeo

A:How to move around and select stuff without a mouse

Well, Actually very carefully!<g>

Sorry I just could not resist that, since I had the problem a few years ago. THere is a way to use the keyboard to move around the Windows environment and of all of th elinks i have on my favorites I seems to have lost the link to the page that explains how to use the keyboard to navigate Windows.

You can use The ALT key and it will open the file menu and then use the up and down arrow keys to navigate the menu and then when you find what you want hit the enter key. A little trial and error and after a while you should get proficient at it. I apologize for losing the link and I know I will find it right after I log-off. A little trial and error should work.

See I found something try this page: I suggest printing the article for reference

http://familyinternet.about.com/cs/computingtips/a/aawinshortcut.htm

Have fun and a good day

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-move-around-and-select-stuff-without-a-mouse.547474/
Relevancy 49.88%

I recently bought a HP Pavilion 15 n083sa, All is well with the system until I load an 3D games.

When moving using the WASD keys, I am unable to pan using the mouse pad, this makes it impossible to play many of my favourite games.

I've looked in the control panel and mouse settings and can't find any obvious solution, (I was hoping for a tickbox saying Disable mousepad while typing but there isn't one)

Am I missing something? I need these things to work simultaneously for gaming.

Thanks all!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-will-not-move-when-using-keyboard-gaming.1116066/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello,
Few days back, I find out that my windows freezes and not respond to my keyboard activities until I move my mouse.

I start to search for a solution online but I wasn't successful. So I decided to post my problem here with the guide that I found here. The perfmon report and the zip file are attached.

Please help me to solve my problem.

Thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-freezes-until-i-move-my-mouse-1057490.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi

when i move the mouse over photos (jpg) ,i get few informations

can i extend such information ?

i mean if i click the right mouse i get lots of info about the shot

but in explorer when i move the mouse over the thumbs , i get few information
can i do it?
ps i remember there was a trick to xp too, but i forget it

thanks

A:move the mouse over photo jpg, can i have more info?

If your images are saved directly from your digital camera w/o post processing, i.e. crop section, resizing and saving as a new image which can strip your EXIF data (this is the verbose info about camera used, lens used etc) then nothing will read this data as it has been stripped.

The original photo can be manipulated to keep this data intact but it takes software like Photoshop, Lightroom2 and others.

I use Opanda IExif, a freeware program that was suggested on the DPReview Nikon and Olympus forums I cruise. It will give you a boatload of data if it is intact and reads, TIFF's, JPG's and most versions of native RAW data.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/87356-move-mouse-over-photo-jpg-can-i-have-more-info.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello Guys, I really need your help very much more than any time.When I play Agar.io or any other game which needs using mouse and keyboad , I always lose, why? because I can't move the mouse and use the keyboad at the same tyme, and of course I tryed to make the smartsense at the minimum.. but nothing changed (look at the picture) and I think that many people are angry at this moment and look at a solution... I will be thankful for you 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Software-and-How-To-Questions/How-to-move-The-mouse-when-Typing-in-TouchPad/td-p/5665564
Relevancy 49.88%

Well my problem started about days ago I was playing a game when my computer froze but my mouse could move Every application did not work and I had to restart my computer It would happen hour after I restart the computer or a few minutes Does anyone know why Here is a HiJackThis log Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode Normal Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files COMODO Firewall cmdagent exe C WINDOWS system my but can mouse freezes move Computer svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Program Files Common Files Apple Mobile Device Support bin AppleMobileDeviceService exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgwdsvc exe C Program Files Bonjour mDNSResponder exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C PROGRA AVG AVG avgrsx exe C Program Files NVIDIA Corporation nTune nTuneService exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgnsx exe C WINDOWS Computer freezes but can move my mouse system nvsvc exe C Program Files CyberLink Shared files RichVideo exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C Program Files Viewpoint Common ViewpointService exe C Program Files Western Digital WD Drive Manager WDBtnMgrSvc exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgemc exe C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C Program Files Western Digital WD Drive Manager WDBtnMgrUI exe C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVD Serv exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C Program Files COMODO Firewall cfp exe C Program Files AVG AVG avgcsrvx exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Rohan Global Loader exe C Documents and Settings Alternate Desktop HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Connection Wizard ShellNext http sale playrohan com consignlis ame Lark s O - BHO IDM Helper - C - - B-A BF- B C A A - C Program Files Internet Download Manager IDMIECC dll O - BHO no name - F D F-B EB- D B-BDFE-B F C B C - C WINDOWS system awtRKdeB dll file missing O - BHO no name - DE D- AA- D -A CC- BD F - C WINDOWS system qoMfeDWm dll file missing O - BHO d b - ba-be b- - eb a a - a a b-e - -b eb-ab b d - C WINDOWS system itebcb dll file missing O - BHO no name - D CB -C CD- c f-BFDC- B AFBDC C - C WINDOWS system qoMdApMG dll file missing O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO no name - f dafd- - d - fb - bbe - C WINDOWS system gagekije dll file missing O - BHO Windows Live Sign-in Helper - D - C - ABF- ECC- C - C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WindowsLiveLogin dll O - BHO no name - CB DE- BA- - - FC C BC FDA - C WINDOWS system byXOfcAR dll file missing O - Toolbar Veoh Web Player Video Finder - FBB -D D - f a-A E - B BFC - C Program Files Veoh Networks VeohWebPlayer VeohIEToolbar dll O - HKLM Run AVG TRAY C PROGRA AVG AVG avgtray exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run WD Drive Manager C Program Files Western Digital WD Drive Manager WDBtnMgrUI exe O - HKLM Run RemoteControl quot C Program Files CyberLink PowerDVD PDVD Serv exe quot O - HKLM Run PD... Read more

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/computer-freezes-but-can-move-my-mouse-362769.html
Relevancy 49.88%

This has been bothering me for some time now. When I turn my volume up I can hear a very high static noise when I move my mouse. I've been surfing the web about the issue and tried everything I could think of to fix the error. My sound is onboard. It's not my mouse, I tested two of them, but I found out it is only my head phone jacks on top of my case. (It doesn't happen to the motherboard jacks.) I tried reconnecting my front audio jumpers but that didn't help. My last idea is that it's a connection error or maybe a grounding problem. I&#8217;m not sure how I could test if it is. Please help, thanks guys.

A:Static Noise When Move Mouse [Please Help]

Usually it is the proximity of the audio leads to the mouse and (more likely) the video cable. Physically isolate the audio leads as far as possible from the above two.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/static-noise-when-move-mouse-please-help.725254/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello Guys, I really need your help very much more than any time.When I play Agar.io or any other game which needs using mouse and keyboad , I always lose, why? because I can't move the mouse and use the keyboad at the same tyme, and of course I tryed to make the smartsense at the minimum.. but nothing changed (look at the picture) and I think that many people are angry at this moment and look at a solution... I will be thankful for you 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/How-to-move-The-mouse-when-Typing-in-TouchPad/td-p/5665564
Relevancy 49.88%

Hey guys I Use GEMINI GA cursor doesn't move Mouse mouse and when I connect it to usb port it shows me all that stuff that PS USB mouse connected and etc and afterwards it gives me an error saying Quote The file 'callvers exe' on ViewMate Desktop Mouse CC Driver Disk is needed Type the path where the file is located and then click OK and I can't move my cursor it stays there like frozen mouse lights work I tried going to Computer Mouse cursor doesn't move Management panel it shows this stuff under the driver Quote This device is not configured correctly Code To reinstall the drivers for this device click Reinstall Driver So I click Mouse cursor doesn't move Re-install but it just brings Mouse cursor doesn't move me that st error again I can't install GEMINI mouse drivers since I don't even got a cd for that it always worked perfectly before I got my computer to repair to change motherboard The thing is Another mouse I use is HP mouse and it works fine I tried looking for drivers for my gemini mouse in google but I can't seem to find any neither anything about callvers exe file Thanks for your time

A:Mouse cursor doesn't move

Who is the manufacturer of the mouse I haven't found anything listed as a GEMINI GA1007? Is there a label on the bottom?
Is it wired or wireless?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/mouse-cursor-doesnt-move-562835.html
Relevancy 49.88%

The title explains my issue. I cannot type and move my mouse at the same time. Keep in mind I am using a track pad on a Lenovo computer. I've checked several tutorials all over the web which include a setting in the mouse setting called palm sense, and turning it off. Unfortantely I do not have palm sense and I cannot get it to show. I've tried installing synaptics drivers again but I still cannot find a download to the control panel.

This is the solution:

But I do not have that option in my control panel, this is what I have:

https://i.gyazo.com/7d2c551599f7f6ce...11d13f7379.gif

Any ideas?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f338/cannot-type-and-move-mouse-at-the-same-time-1161201.html
Relevancy 49.88%

When I try to move the trackpad or aim with the trackpad on games while typing or moving, it doesn't do anything. I tried calling support with no avail and tried looking up the answer. I tried putting palmcheck to minimum but it didn't do anything. I tried changing various settings but none of them did anything either. If there is any solution, I would be happy to try it.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Video-Display-and-Touch/unable-to-move-mouse-while-typing/td-p/5653551
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello guys..I have a same a problem..I cant play any of my mouse in my laptop..can u help me to fix it..thank you so much.

Moderator note: Moved from this thread: http://www.techspot.com/community/t...t-computer-is-not-frozen.183253/#post-1430301

A:Can't move my mouse, but computer is not frozen

You can't use any USB mice in your laptop? How many have you tried?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-move-my-mouse-but-computer-is-not-frozen.205615/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi, i ve noticed something weird with my mouse cursor, its happened on both my old CRT monitor and my new LCD monitor.

on the left side of the screen, my mouse cursor can go completely off the viewable screen, and if pushed all the way to the right, part of the cursor can be seen on the left edge of the viewable screen.

could this be a video driver problem?

I have an NVIDIA geforce4 integrated GPU, and im also trying to find a 2004 driver update for that, please help me if anybody can!

A:mouse cursor able to move of the screen, why?

Your problem seems to be that you have activated the multiple monitor feature, but there's no second monitor connected. To try this, open a program (the calculator wil be fine) and then try to move the window off the screen completely. If you can do this, then you have the multiple monitor feature on.

To disable this, rigth click a free space in the desktop, and click on properties. Go to the Configuration tab, and you'll see two monitors. Select the left one, right click it and disable it. Press Ok, and all the problems gone.

You can find all the nVidia drivers in www.nvidia.com

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-cursor-able-to-move-of-the-screen-why.261238/
Relevancy 49.88%

hi, i think i have a crash problem. when im playing games (eg warcraft ragnarok online) my pc suddenly stops funtioning (the mouse and the speaker only) but i can still type and see my monitor. When this occurs i have no choice but to restart my computer. During the blue "saving your settings" screen there will be a little "ding" (the sound u always hear when u enter the welcome screen) but partially. My question is what is the cause and how am i to fix it? i formated my pc once and this problem still occurs. (when im playing games)

A:Crash? (no sound, mouse cant move)

greetings

the games tax the system resources

how much ram is installed?

run the games with the side off and a floor fan blowing in...and while its open, clean out the interior, while its unplugged and you have discharged yourself of any static by grabbing the metal case first.

while the side is off, report what the specs are on the side of the power supply

post back

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/crash-no-sound-mouse-cant-move-91860.html
Relevancy 49.88%

This is weird, the cursor won't budge while i have the right button pressed... i just bought this pos a month ago, is there anything i can do?

A:Mouse won't move while pressing right button

get it back to the store

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/mouse-wont-move-while-pressing-right-button.173899/
Relevancy 49.88%

Ok, I just installed Hitman : Contracts but I noticed that the cursor moves like 0.2 sec after I move the mouse... which is quite annoying. I got an very powerful machine (P4 3.2, 6600GT, 1 Gig of ram in dual channel, WD 200 Go Sata Hard drive, etc...) for such a game so it is probably not a performance problem...
Any idea about why is does that an what I can do to solve this problem?

Sorry for my poor english...

A:Cursor moves like 0.2 sec after I move the mouse...

Help!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cursor-moves-like-0-2-sec-after-i-move-the-mouse.327520/
Relevancy 49.88%

After going through lots of programs and cleaning out an infection, I restarted it and it is almost totally unusable. I can confirm that both mouse and keyboard work, mouse light is on, and keyboard lets me open the calculator. Any help please? Thanks.

A:Can't move my mouse, but computer is not frozen

If the mouse is USB (not a PS/2 connection), try disconnecting and then reconnecting. You could also try a different USB port for the mouse.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-move-my-mouse-but-computer-is-not-frozen.183253/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi.
My mouse didn't work properly, so I tried resetting mouse using "alt,ctrl,shift(left)/alt,ctrl,shift(right)". Then, mouse pointer stopped moving. every single button on mouse works properly, but the pointer won't move. I have even tried it on other laptops but pointer doesn't move. I've tried another mouse on my PC and it works fine. so, I think the problem is mouse itself.
If anyone knows how to make it move, plz answer
thank u

Relevancy 49.88%

It seems like I broke a mouse when I was cleaning it Alcohol and Q-tips I always leave it plugged in because it s just a quick cleaning around the ball it s always fine But I think I might ve gotten a bit much alcohol that time like it might have leaked into the mouse After I finished I noticed the mouse didn t work Restart computer replug different USB port etc didn t fix it Got when Some things freeze the I mouse move a new mouse plugged it into the same USB port the other one was in it worked But then I noticed that the computer freezes when I move the mouse Specifically Call Of Duty the first one Portal and I think all Source Engine games and some other games menus Those are the only ones I have that it freezes with I don t play many other games Doom Some things freeze when I move the mouse and Quake are fine so it seems to be engine-based Like Source doesn t work but Idtech works No other program freezes and the games run fine when I don t move the mouse and they ran fine before the other mouse broke I plugged another mouse into one of the front USB ports The others were in the back and it froze with it too It sure seems like the mouse breaking caused it but I have no idea how nbsp

A:Some things freeze when I move the mouse

Hey i have the same problem try to replace the thermal paste or check your ram with memtest
change ur mouse again if the mouse is the problem

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/some-things-freeze-when-i-move-the-mouse.1123517/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi All Sorry for the long post I'm at my wits end here and have been troubleshooting this for a few months now After booting up I can circle my mouse around and it wil stop and then start again but that is just the beginning Soon everthing seems to stop except the mouse which is working [SOLVED] but nothing will move, Mouse continues to do the same thing This lock up seems to last for to min but my sense of time gets distorted as I wait and wait When things do start working it is only for a min or so before it does it again Everything I do queues up and happens all [SOLVED] Mouse will move, but nothing is working at once after the system comes back so if I move a window right click [SOLVED] Mouse will move, but nothing is working the task bar and click the start button all of these will lock up and then go for a short period of time before freezing up again All except my mouse I can typically move windows around if they are there but cannot launch anything new This seemed to have started after installing an update some time in Feb which Vista told me to use the Recovery CD to recover from which it did I then held off on updates for a few days and then started adding them one at a time until things broke again At this point I tried to go back to the previous recovery point which I have used in the past but there were no recovery points to recover from I gave up for a while and started using my laptop most of the time but the kids would start using it again and it would freeze up or games would stop working I disconnected from the network thinking maybe I had a virus or something and have been loading utilities such as the latest Defender tool which found nothing The problem seems worse when connected to the net I swapped out the video card because I've had overheating problems on systems in the past not this computer but that did not fix the problem which is ok because I wanted a new video card anyway So now I'm lost and have been searching for something to get me back to working again I did not use my computer for the entire month of March I think but now just can't take it anymore and want it back Maybe I have some other hardware problem or overheating problem or something but I'm done troubleshooting Before I resort to formatting the drive and starting over I want to see if it is something simple that I have overlooked or if there is something more I can try System purchased from ABS in Never had probelms with it until now AMD GB of ram Asus MB MS Office and a few games that worked before many of which I have removed trying to troubleshoot Radeon AGP x I've downloaded the BeLarc advisor utility and will be trying to get that over to the machine to get more details Thanks for your time Lost and frustrated for many days now

A:[SOLVED] Mouse will move, but nothing is working

Have you monitored your CPU and memory activity during thr flareup to rule out a rogue process as the cause. Type rel in the search area of the start menu. Reliability and Performance Monitor wil appear at the top. Click it. A window will open check for high values in the highlighted columns:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/solved-mouse-will-move-but-nothing-is-working-242213.html
Relevancy 49.88%

Okay after hours of research hours I still can t seem to resolve my issue I tried deleting hidden files from my device manage I tried rebooting my computer I help Mouse Please can't Cursor asap!! move! tried changing usb ports I tried downloading the latest drivers I tried to do nearly everything I tried unplugging the power supply from my comp and leave it for hours Mouse Cursor can't move! Please help asap!! I JUST CANT SEEM TO MAKE MY CURSOR MOVE Sometimes it would move for seconds then it would hang and I would just rage Furthermore as a professional gamer it hurts even more to be unable to solve this issue My mouse light is on my computer is working fine the razer imperator configurator is working too The issue is that my cursor just won t move no matter what I do from changing usb ports to nearly everything It works perfectly fine on other people computer though I had spent quite sometimes doing everything with mousekeys and it was just so painstaking to do that over and over only to find out I can t use my mouse SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I m using an Acer Predator G desktop computer specs ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name NATEPICPC Operating System Windows Home Premium -bit Build Service Pack win sp gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer Acer System Model Predator G BIOS BIOS Date Ver Processor Intel R Core TM i - CPU GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Available OS Mouse Cursor can't move! Please help asap!! Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C Windows DirectX Version DirectX DX Setup Parameters Not found User DPI Setting DPI percent System DPI Setting DPI percent DWM DPI Scaling Disabled DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab No problems found Sound Mouse Cursor can't move! Please help asap!! Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct D retail DirectDraw retail DirectInput retail DirectMusic retail DirectPlay retail DirectSound retail DirectShow retail --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name NVIDIA GeForce GT Manufacturer NVIDIA Chip type GeForce GT DAC type Integrated RAMDAC Device Key Enum PCI VEN DE amp DEV amp SUBSYS B amp REV A Display Memory MB Dedicated Memory MB Shared Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz Monitor Name Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model Acer S HL Monitor Id ACR A Native Mode x p Hz Output Type HDMI Driver Name nvd dumx dll nvwgf umx dll nvwgf umx dll nvd dum nvwgf um nvwgf um Driver File Version English Driver Version DDI Version Driver Model WDDM Driver Attributes Final Retail Driver Date Size bytes WHQL Logo d Yes WHQL Date Stamp Device Identifier D B E E- - CF- - CC C Vendor ID x DE Device ID x SubSys ID x B Revision ID x A Driver Strong Name oem inf NVIDIA SetA Devices NTamd Section ci ven de amp dev Rank Of Driver E Video Accel ModeMPEG A ModeMPEG C ModeVC C ModeWMV C Deinterlace Caps CB - - - E - C DB Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive F F DA - B - B F- D -C E EAAB Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY AA E- - A - C - F FAF E E Format In Out YUY YUY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech BOBVerticalStretch CB - - - E - C DB Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY DeinterlaceTech PixelAdaptive F F DA - B - B F- D -C E EAAB Format In Out UYVY UYVY Frames Prev Fwd Back Caps VideoProcess YUV RGB VideoProcess StretchX VideoProcess StretchY A A C -C EC- BD - EDE-F C DC B Format In Out UY... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-cursor-cant-move-please-help-asap.1089288/
Relevancy 49.88%

I seem to have a cursor problem that I just can't knock my mouse movement just doesn't glide like move mouse rightwards? wants cursor to it should At mouse cursor wants to move rightwards? first mouse cursor wants to move rightwards? I thought I had dust under the laser light of my mouse that was causing the issue cleaning it can help but even still I notice a shocking difference in the way my cursor behaves when mouse cursor wants to move rightwards? put into safe mode It's seriously like night and day In regular Windows it behaves very erratically it always wants to move somewhere to the right even when sitting idle When browsing I often have to pick the mouse up and return it to its normal position because the cursor has moved so far to the right However when I put Windows into safe mode my mouse movement is smooth and normal as ever My mouse is a Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse I've scanned my system in safe mode with Malwarebytes and nothing bad has came up I'm not very familiar with drivers or how they work so I may need guidance if that is the case I've done several re-installs to Windows just to get rid of this exact problem but the problem always seems to return

A:mouse cursor wants to move rightwards?

have you tried control panel/mouse/pointer options-enhance pointer precision=enabled?

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/272568-mouse-cursor-wants-move-rightwards.html
Relevancy 49.88%

My mouse is inverted and moves side to side instead of up and down whenever I try to use it. The touchpad on my laptop works but the mouse I bought doesn't. Please help!

-Nathan

A:Mouse moves up and down when I move it left to right

Hi Nathan and welcome to Eight Forums!

Is this a wireless mouse? Please give us the name and model of your mouse.

-Chuck

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/59330-mouse-moves-up-down-when-i-move-left-right.html
Relevancy 49.88%

I have a Dynex DX-WMSE mouse read thread title for this portion of the click not does Cursor move, cannot Mouse sentence Okay to be blunt I'm extremely frustrated I am half-way there in my battle to figure out the problem with my hardware and everything's pretty fishy suspect right now as I do so Another website is slow in Mouse Cursor does not move, cannot click its response to help me Let me be quick and outline all the details to help this be as quick-and-painless as possible The mouse randomly stopped working mid-computer use Using the keyboard as navigation on my XP SP I discovered that the drivers were giving error code - missing or corrupt I reinstalled them still read error code My way out I did one of the following and now there is no error code I went into C Program Windows somewherearoundhereETCETERA Inf hidden and renamed INFCACHE and restarted This renewed itself in my folders upon startup for a fresh INFCACHE folder OR I went into the registry of the computer found my mouse and Mouse Cursor does not move, cannot click deleted the Upper Filters After one of the above steps the driver is now being fully read and now no longer says Error Code Problem Still cannot move cursor or click but I CAN go Forward Back using side buttons between browser screens and scroll up and down with the mouse now Woo Other details -I have the driver from Dynex's website fully updated installed with applicable software -I purchased a Logitech mouse and installed its drivers plugged it up and it doesn't work either Therefore my Dynex is not broken -The dynex only works partially-functional in one USB port and none of the others Awkward Please assist I've gone into F Startup BIOS mouse reads fine Updated all relative drivers to the mouse no change to it Scanned for new hardware and etc removed everything from the USBs EXCEPT the mouse and all that is fine I am a noobie at this stuff I want to say that I think at this point if I uninstall and reinstall the drivers it might give my mouse full functionality because of the steps I took above to get the drivers to not say error code but this also might make my case worse Suggestions dear sirs and or madams

A:Mouse Cursor does not move, cannot click

Well the first thing I'd try is using a different mouse on the computer AND/OR trying that mouse on a different machine. What it almost sounds like is a cordless mouse that has suspect connectivity due to distance from receiver or the mouse is being used on a reflective surface and can't pick up the movement.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/mouse-cursor-does-not-move-cannot-click-618279.html
Relevancy 49.88%

I need to know if the following is possible.
I click on a menu and it moves the mouse cursor to a specific point on the screen. Would it be written in javascript? Does it already exist?

I will appreciate your replies.

Thanks

A:mouse move javascript trick?

Hi matt08,

Fortunately, there's no way to change dynamically the mouse pointer with Javascript.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/mouse-move-javascript-trick.724901/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hello I am sorry if I have posted this before somewhere but on my toshiba satellite L650

Here are the steps I have took

Ran dban

Reinstalled all updates some won't install

Then when I turn on the mouse won't move at all the whole computer is froze

Does anyone have any ideas as to what's going on here now remember I can't work laptop at all, but I have a desktop as well if that helps any

Thanks for any help

Relevancy 49.88%

My computer (XP) has been downloading, uploading, and surfing very slowly....it hangs up for a minute or so, unless I move my mouse....then everything jumps.

Any suggestions?

Relevancy 49.88%

Hi,
This is not my machine, it's a friends. It's very old and l have just put in a new hard drive and put on windows ME that l might add went on without a hitch. The main problem is the mouse, it's sitting there but l can move it. I have tried to get ME to detect it but nothing l tried ever mouse l had with every driver l could find but still nothing.
Any ideas, please.

A:Mouse problem in windows ME. it's there but l just can't move it

what mouse connection are you using: PS/2 or usb?
if it is usb there may be a setting in bios to enable legacy usb devices or something similar to it.. probably try to find out your mobo specs and refer to its manual.. otherwise use its existing ps/2 port

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/mouse-problem-in-windows-me-its-there-but-l-just-cant-move-it.42768/
Relevancy 49.88%

Recently there was an update from windows on windows 8. A problem came about when i realised that everytime i spectate in a game or watch some TV series, the graphics starts to lag and becomes jerky. I thought it may be a problem with OS so i upgraded it to windows 10, but the problem still exists, some help needed here :/

A:Screen gets jerky when I don't move my mouse

Assuming all your drivers for your chipset, sound and graphics are the latest and up to date, and you also have a good internet connection, (a silly question in Singapore, I guess) is your power supply behaving properly?

Are the drivers Microsoft versions or from Asrock or Nvidia?

Are you using a browser to watch the video stream, or a dedicated app?

Are your power management settings optimised for multimedia playing?

Can you run, say, a live Linux disk and watch the same streamed programme without problems?

If it comes down to the browser, try using a different one - as well as the 2 Microsoft offerings: Edge or IE11- there's a plethora of Chrome-based browsers, and Mozilla (Firefox) based ones that may work better.

If you can get a dedicated app, it may work more smoothly.

http://www.tenforums.com/general-discussion/40906-screen-gets-jerky-when-i-dont-move-my-mouse.html
Relevancy 49.88%

For the past few days, my computer (XP) has been downloading, uploading, and even surfing very slowly....it hangs up for a minute or so, unless I move my mouse....then everything jumps.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
Happy New year, members!

Joe in NJ

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/down-upload-slow-unless-i-move-mouse.790837/
Relevancy 49.88%

My laptop just updated, and when it turned on my background was black (but the icons are still there). When i try to move the mouse it turns off again. I tried shutting it down from the power button and turning it back on, the mouse would move for few seconds then my laptop would keep on restarting again. I tried as well removing the battery and putting it back but there was no difference. I don't know what to do. Also few days ago a bunch of chinese apps were added to my laptop, but i made sure that i uninstalled every app using revo uninstaller and deleted all the remaining files. I installed an antivirus as well. My laptop was working perfectly fine before updating, but after updating it won't. HELP ME PLEASE.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/When-i-move-my-mouse-my-laptop-restarts-on-its-own/td-p/5738173
Relevancy 49.88%

hi title speaks for its self realy i have a easynote tm i got it for christmas i tried to play a game but i cant move the mouse i need help =)

Relevancy 49.88%

On my friend's computer everything freezes, can't move mouse or use keyboard, and the only way is to do a hard reset. It also seems to be making a lot of noise. When it starts up it works normally without any error messages.

This happens randomly and only once every few days, usually with IE7 but that is only because that is the primary program that she uses.

I thought that the loud noise was due to the hard drive, but could also be the CPU fan (not too familiar with the computer myself and it is hard to move it the way it is placed). I did a full scandisk, a couple of bad sectors were found and repaired. But since then it has been doing the same thing.

What could be the problem?

A:Freezes, can't move mouse or use keyboard

Hi koskos and welcome to TSF,

First, be sure to backup the data files from the harddrive in case the noise is from it.
Next, unplug the computer and open it up. Clean out the dust. Be careful to always touch the bare metal case before touching anything inside to discharge any static electricity from yourself. Use a can of air to blow the dust out and be sure to blow out the power supply and the heat sink over the processor chip.
Use alcohol and a qtip to clean the fan blades off.
Next and while the side of off, try to locate the source of the noise. (likely a fan rattle) If it is a fan, they are not expensive, replace it.

Since it only happens every few days, it is likely overheating and the above might solve the problem. If it is a software conflict, it might be harder to find. You could monitor the processes in the Task Manager and see if anything is using too much CPU processing time. Normally you should see 99% idle when there is no program activity. Just before it freezes, you should see an application using at or near 100% usage. Again, if it fails only every few days, it might be hard to catch.
If you find it is an application problem, disable it or reinstall it.

Hope this helps.
Mack1

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/freezes-cant-move-mouse-or-use-keyboard-233182.html
Relevancy 49.88%

I must move my mouse to get pages to load or videos to continue to play. Is this a driver problem? How do I fix this?

A:Must move mouse to get pages to load

First try another mouse. When I have a suspected hardware problem, I swap out the hardware to see if it is hardware or software.

When you post, please mention version of windows, brand and model of computer, brand and model of mouse and if it is wired (PS/2 or USB) or wireless.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/must-move-mouse-to-get-pages-to-load.1134852/
Relevancy 49.88%

Hi,

Im new here, so i don't know much about computer problem..so, i need help to solved my computer problem. when i play games or sometimes when i do work, my computer hang..the screen still show windows desktop or something i doing that time. but i cannot move mouse or typing keyboard..it stuck like that till i restart the computer or i off and on again the computer..its come to be normal again..many times it happen like that. this is my spec computer.

Processor - pentium 4
hd - 80gb, 2 partition
RAM - 1.5gb, slot first 1 gb, second slot 512mb
motherboard - msi
windows xp sp3

.anyone can suggest me or help me to solved this problem..i very appreciate...someone please help me..i need your help..

A:my computer sometimes hang,cannot do anything although move the mouse

yesterday night also stuck my PC, i don't know why.someone can help me?it's going to make me being crazy...sometimes it disturb my work.then, i must do my work again.
any help i very appreciates..

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/my-computer-sometimes-hang-cannot-do-anything-although-move-the-mouse-526881.html
Relevancy 49.88%

All web browsers (ie, chrome, firefox) create high cpu usage when I move the mouse inside the browers. If I move the mouse around cpu usage can go up to 70% until I stop moving the mouse. I think other activities within the broswer might also cause this to happen but I'm not sure.

If I leave the browser idle the problem seems to go away although the the cpu usage of the browser tends to spike fairly often.

I updated windows recently but one of the optional updates created a problem so I did a system restore. I'm fairly sure the problem started there although I'm not 100% sure.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

A:Browsers have high CPU when I move the mouse

What are your specs? Is your computer old?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/browsers-have-high-cpu-when-i-move-the-mouse.1043467/
Relevancy 49.88%

hi i have a Emachine E627 laptop with windows 7 home premium and when ever i hold down a key my mouse stops moving. its a touch pad and i was wondering how to stop this from happening i play games and i need to use the keyboard and touch pad at the same time. ive looked threw some hardware management and stuff like that i see nothing that relates please help

A:Mouse wont move while typing

Go into your Control Panel and Mouse applet... choose the tab which pertains to your touchpad manufacturer (ALPS, Synaptec, etc) and in that area will be the option to disable or enable the touchpad when typing...

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/53755-mouse-wont-move-while-typing.html
Relevancy 49.45%

there's an error every time I try to watch a youtube video. or play my rpg game on laptop. it was working fine last night and now it isn't working at. I tried to play a simple game on facebook. it says I cant play until I download adobe flash player 11.1 and I try to and then it says I should check my active thing and enable my shock wave add on. and its all like its suppose to be. What gives?!!! I need help bad idk whats going on!!!! and every time I try to download something its says security setting wont allow me to.

A:HELP!!! games, videos etc

First of all, please be careful of your language as this is a family friend site.

I've edited your post in that regard.

Secondly, you should start a new thread in the Virus & Other Malware Removal forum as this sounds like a new ransomware infection that targets videos games (RPG is one of them).

I'll close this thread.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/help-games-videos-etc.1143750/
Relevancy 49.45%

I have windows 7 on my new lap top. i can't play my games in facebook or watch videos . it says i need to down load adobe 10 i have done that but it still won't work can some one help me out thank you rz

A:games and videos

Have you gone to adobe.com and downloaded flash? What web browser are you using?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/412652/games-and-videos/
Relevancy 49.02%

Could someone look at this log Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at Log-mouse pointer 98 flickering etc windows SE-HJT move won't right, AM on Platform Windows SE Win x A MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS SYSTEM KERNEL DLL C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSGSRV EXE C WINDOWS SYSTEM MPREXE EXE C WINDOWS EXPLORER EXE C HJT NEW PROGRAM HIJACKTHIS EXE R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar http g msn windows 98 SE-HJT Log-mouse pointer won't move right, flickering etc com SEENUS SAOS R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Bar about blank O - BHO no windows 98 SE-HJT Log-mouse pointer won't move right, flickering etc name - SOFTWARE - no file windows 98 SE-HJT Log-mouse pointer won't move right, flickering etc O - BHO Band Class - C ABC-EB E- E -B C - A B CF - C PROGRAM FILES SEP SEP DLL O - BHO NAV Helper - BDF E -B - AD-A -FADC B - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - BHO no name - - F - D - - D F - C PROGRA SPYBOT SDHELPER DLL O - Toolbar Band Class - C ABC-EB E- E -B C - A B CF - C PROGRAM FILES SEP SEP DLL O - Toolbar Norton AntiVirus - CDD BF- FFB- - AD - DF B D - C Program Files Norton AntiVirus NavShExt dll O - Toolbar MSN Toolbar - BDAD DAD-C - A -ADC - B B FF D - C PROGRAM FILES MSN TOOLBAR EN-US MSNTB DLL O - Toolbar amp Radio - E - F- D - E- A C - C WINDOWS SYSTEM MSDXM OCX O - HKLM Run ScanRegistry C WINDOWS scanregw exe autorun O - HKLM Run TaskMonitor C WINDOWS taskmon exe O - HKLM Run SystemTray SysTray Exe O - HKLM Run LoadPowerProfile Rundll exe powrprof dll LoadCurrentPwrScheme O - HKLM Run Symantec Core LC C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CCPD-LC symlcsvc exe start O - HKLM Run ccApp quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccApp exe quot O - HKLM Run NAV CfgWiz C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared CfgWiz exe GUID NAV CMDLINE quot REBOOT quot O - HKLM Run StillImageMonitor C WINDOWS SYSTEM STIMON EXE O - HKLM Run stcloader C WINDOWS SYSTEM stcloader exe O - HKLM RunServices LoadPowerProfile Rundll exe powrprof dll LoadCurrentPwrScheme O - HKLM RunServices SchedulingAgent mstask exe O - HKLM RunServices ScriptBlocking quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared Script Blocking SBServ exe quot -reg O - HKLM RunServices ccEvtMgr quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccEvtMgr exe quot O - HKLM RunServices ccSetMgr quot C Program Files Common Files Symantec Shared ccSetMgr exe quot O - Startup HP OfficeJet Series StartUp lnk C Program Files HP OfficeJet Series bin HPOstart exe O - Extra button Related - c fe - f d- d -a b- aa c a - C WINDOWS web related htm O - Extra Tools menuitem Show amp Related Links - c fe - f d- d -a b- aa c a - C WINDOWS web related htm O - DPF AE C E - - D - B F- C F EF HeartbeatCtl Class - http fdl msn com zone datafiles heartbeat cab O - DPF D D - - D -BDCD- C F A B HouseCall Control - http a g akamai net housecall trendmicro com housecall xscan cab O - DPF B E - ECB- DA- C A- F A FF MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class - http messenger msn com download MsnMessengerSetupDownloader cab nbsp

A:windows 98 SE-HJT Log-mouse pointer won't move right, flickering etc

I see this one you are loading:

http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintaskspro/processlibrary/stcloader/

See this other one too:

http://process.networktechs.com/sep.dll.php

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/windows-98-se-hjt-log-mouse-pointer-wont-move-right-flickering-etc.477411/
Relevancy 49.02%

Ok well for starters I'm not all that computer savvy but any information on how to correct this issue without wiping my system clean would be greatly appreciated. This issue started over the weekend when my GF was playing games online. I have no clue what she clicked on or even if she is the one that caused in the issue. But since the weekend my CPU usage spikes everytime I attempt to move my mouse around and usually sticks at 100 when I have my browser open. When I leave the laptop idle its under 10 for the most part. I have a Dell Latitude D620 with Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit...intel core 2 processor..t5600 1.83GHz...4 GB RAM. If anyone can help me out with this issue or if I poster in the wrong place please feel free to leave a comment. Thanks!

A:CPU Usage drastically increases when I move my mouse

Hello, I moved this one forum up to the Am I Infected forum.Lets run this scan and see if it finds something.Next run MBAM (MalwareBytes):Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.Download Link 1Download Link 2MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you. Temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
For instructions with screenshots, please refer to the How to use Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Guide.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.Exit MBAM when done.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.Troubleshoot Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/385398/cpu-usage-drastically-increases-when-i-move-my-mouse/