Windows Support Forum

Can't view music videos on my MySpace profile

Q: Can't view music videos on my MySpace profile

Can't figure out what is going on with my MySpace profile. About a week ago, all of the music vids I have on my profile stopped playing. The only exception is one YouTube video which still works. I re-installed a newer version of Active X thinking this might solve the problem. Still does not work.
Interesting though, when I view my profile on a computer other than my own, all of my videos play on my profile.
What do you think the problem may be? Has anyone had the same problem?

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Can't view music videos on my MySpace profile

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: Can't view music videos on my MySpace profile

Do this:

How to use Reset Internet Explorer Settings (RIES)

To use RIES in Internet Explorer 7, follow these steps:

1. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
2. On the Advanced tab, click Reset.
3. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
4. When Internet Explorer 7 finishes restoring the default settings, click Close, and then click OK two times.
5. Close Internet Explorer 7. The changes take effect the next time that you open Internet Explorer 7.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/cant-view-music-videos-on-my-myspace-profile.109157/
Relevancy 64.5%

When I try to search for my own profile by clicking search or browse in myspace, it doesn't appear therefore other people can't find it. I have nothing set to hidden or private. Do I have to be a member for 7 days or is it something else?

A:Myspace Profile

i would ask myspace

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/myspace-profile.504673/
Relevancy 63.21%

i made a animation i want to put on my myspace. what i did was put in the following code

<embed src="http://z08.zupload.com/file.php?filepath=23326">

and it never played, its like myspace blocks videos.

its a .mov file

please help and let me know how i can put my animation on my myspace

thank you

Relevancy 62.35%

[size=7][color=#993399]i need to kno why i cant view myspace profiles, once i log in. it wont even let me view my own profile, hwat can i do to be ablet o view them? please help me.THanks in advance

A:Cant View Myspace Profiles

Hi BrIaNnE,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Have you tried posting this in the MySpace web site also?
Have you tried to access your profile again since posting here?
Have you accessed your profile in the past?

There may be a glitch somewhere on their server or they've been working on something.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/71935/cant-view-myspace-profiles/
Relevancy 62.35%

A singer friend of mine has asked me to run his myspace for him as he doesn't have time. He wants me to add the song he has just written and produced but his myspace isn't set up as a musician myspace.

Does anyone know of anything available online that will allow me to upload his song from my computer to this myspace?

I am sure I found something previously that let me upload one of his songs when I had a fan myspace for him but I cannot remember what it was.

I will keep on looking but if anyone knows of anything to save me some time I will be extremely grateful.

thank you

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/180662/adding-music-to-myspace/
Relevancy 62.35%

Does anyone have a MySpace Music Stealer, I used to have one but lost it. It was a program, when I opened it up it would play music, then it would ask for a url, then it would ask if I wanted audio, pictures, etc. Anyone have it? Thanks.

A:Myspace Music Stealer?

Never mind I found it, after searching forever, I downloaded it off google, it's called myspace music downloader.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/149180/myspace-music-stealer/
Relevancy 62.35%

Does anyone know..... My one son has been trying to move some music he did to his MySpace page but he can't find a way to do it. There is an option to "drag and drop" on the proper page but it doesn't seem to work if the item to be moved is on the local hard disk instead of being on another web site. I don't know MySpace at all, and my son isn't adept at computer manipulation. MySpace isn't helpful by lacking any help except a FAQ list.

Any ideas appreciated.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/posting-music-to-myspace.873020/
Relevancy 62.35%

I have tried many ways to get the MySpace songs off the profiles to download but no luck. I used to be able to do it with a Firefox plug-in but I don't think it works anymore and can't remember the specific one it worked for. YouTube videos and music is no problem but My Space music is really frustrating. Isn't there any new methods on how to do this other than recording it with a program like Streaming Audio Recorder?

I have tried vdownloader, my Space Grab, Firebug, Free Music Zilla, etc. - none of those work.

A:Downloading MySpace music

And you think its legal? Its not legal to download youtube videos either. Can't assist you with that. . .
If they wanted you to be able to download that stuff they would have put a download link there
Posted via Mobile Device

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/downloading-myspace-music.881923/
Relevancy 61.92%

The Music partition download drive hard music and to Videos exterior from other day I posted my problem download music from exterior hard drive to Music and Videos partition with getting a new computer which had win installed When downloading all my backups which had download music from exterior hard drive to Music and Videos partition been on an exterior drive they ended up in strange places Suddenly I had libraries and the library had folders but all the folder were named differently No more My Documents download music from exterior hard drive to Music and Videos partition my this my that Instead they dropped the my which by itself would not have bee a big deal but then they put my document files into my music folder Well that got me mad I'm a head-hunter and I keep everthing in Outlook Contacts In those contacts I have links to my candidates' resumes folders I also have links from my clients to their folders However after downloading having thought I had done everything by the letter I found the links didn't work What a mess I have over candidates categorized by qualifications I have clients in a similar situation Their links don't work either Then some very nice people from this site suggested I create partitions and lose the libraries At first I was frightened I had heard of partitions but had never been courageous enough to actually try them out I was also angry with Microsoft because they changed things for no reason Time is money and I'm losing money when I have to dick around with the computer instead of on the phone head-junting Feeling defeated I bit the bullet downloaded the software MiniTool Partition It seemed easy enough but I have run into some snags In my need to get organized I deleted all the music in the music folder under libraries And I deleted the My Documents folder from there also I need to make E C amp E Conn much smaller Look C It's huge I need that space for my pictures I don't think I need H Backups because I back up to an external hard drive Disk is the external backup I think When I double click I see all my files in there including my music folder with all my music How do I get them into F Music and Videos partition Any help would be greatly appreciated Oh I almost forgot When I get a new resume in the email I generally place it in a folder for later reading Now I can't place it in E C amp E I get a message saying something like I need administrator permission Well I am the administrator Anyway - baby steps Can you help me to tranfer the music from my external drive to F Music and Videos

A:download music from exterior hard drive to Music and Videos partition

Quote: Originally Posted by rikkidegraz

Anyway - baby steps. Can you help me to tranfer the music from my external drive to F: Music and Videos?

Normally, you would just drag them (copy, not move) with the mouse--from the external drive to F:Music and Videos. Can't you do that? But I may be misunderstanding you.

However:

First I would decide how many partitions you ultimately want to end up with on your internal drive.

You need the one named system

You need C

You don't need the others.

Plan 1: put all of your personal files on C and subdivide C with a folder structure: Music, Pictures, Video, Work, whatever suits you. 2 total partitions.

Plan 2: put only Windows and programs on C, and put all data on D. Subdivide D with a similar folder structure. 3 total partitions.

Plan 3: Put Windows on C. Use several different data partitions D, E, F, and so on. One for each data type (music, video, pictures, etc). 4 or more total partitions.

I would lean toward plan 2. You seem to have chosen plan 3.

There are advantages and disadvantages to each of those 3 plans. Plan 3 works, but having a bunch of partitions can be wasteful because you can never anticipate the proper size and growth rate of the data type on a partition.

Your pictures partition is already 80% full.

If you know for sure that you want to stay with those particular partitions, you should be able to use that tool to resize them.

Or you could delete all but system and C, then shrink C to maybe 80, then make new D, E, F, etc.

So you have a lot of control.

If you have everything backed up to the external, I would disconnect it temporarily. That way you can't make an error and foul that drive up accidentally with the tool.

You had best confirm what is on H:backups.

What is supposedly on E:C&E Conn and why that peculiar name?

Report back with your ideas and results of moving those files with a mouse.

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/199250-download-music-exterior-hard-drive-music-videos-partition.html
Relevancy 61.49%

They all start at the same time! How do I make it load but not play all at once? Here is my site. Im warning you now to turn down your volume because they all start at the same time and it can get to a point beyond annying into distrubing. Also for 56K users, dont even bother. Any help on how to fix this besides the obvious "removal of videos" will be much apreciated!

A:Please Help with my Myspace Music Video CODES!

Please if anyone knows the Triple SECRET Coding to make these videos smart please tell me!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/please-help-with-my-myspace-music-video-codes.417083/
Relevancy 61.49%

Hi everyone I know that myspace was causing a big problem for many to myspace Cannot get player music play folks a few years back when they reworked it I don't know if this is related to that or not as I haven't used myspace for a long time However I'm trying to listen to a friend's music and that's the only place it's available When I go to myspace and try to play a song I get the following message on the top of the screen There seems to be a problem with your Flash Player If you see a message indicating that your browser is blocking the Adobe Flash plugin by default or for an upgrade please click to allow the Flash Player to be enabled or upgraded for Myspace com I'm using XP SP and Firefox Cannot get myspace music player to play as browser I've updated my flash player restarted my browswer and it still won't work I tried using IE but myspace Cannot get myspace music player to play told me the browser wasn't supported It gave a download link to get the latest version of IE I clicked on that Cannot get myspace music player to play link and IE told me I have the latest version So I don't know what to do at this point Anyone have a clue Thanks much

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/532958/cannot-get-myspace-music-player-to-play/
Relevancy 61.06%

Everything was working great until a few days ago, when I noticed that I'm not able to watch videos on Myspace and Ning anymore (and I could always watch them before). Instead of a video, I only get a big blank square that has a tiny little square in the upper left corner.
But videos on Facebook and Youtube still work perfectly! How could that be?!

I have Adobe Shockwave player11 and Flash player10 installed. I don't understand what is wrong...
Help!

A:[SOLVED] Can't watch videos on Myspace and Ning only

Hi -

Could I get a screen grab of when you try and play a Myspace video, please?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/solved-cant-watch-videos-on-myspace-and-ning-only-378728.html
Relevancy 61.06%

I currently have IE tab installed, and have tried editing my page through 'standard' firefox, as well as firefox with IE tab enabled. Every time I try to edit my myspace firefox decides to replace the "<!" of my comment tags with ".." making my page very ugly and not fully functional . Has anyone else had this problem? Is there any thing that you can suggest to remedy it? Thanks in advance.

Relevancy 60.63%

hello there,

visited myspace and their music player will not work when I visit it using vista 64, not with firefox or IE 64 bit version. others have this problem? I cannot even listen to my own music there.

haven't tried it with win7 yet, and wondering if it is a 64 bit OS issue.

your experiences?

Msongs

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/207527-myspace-music-player-wont-work-vista-64-a.html
Relevancy 60.63%

Wondering if someone could help me out please To do with Myspace really sorry if this is the wrong place For about a month now I ve had problems with Myspace videos and their newly updated music player but it s not with all of them It s mainly the artists music players that I can t see so I cant add a new song etc Sometimes the player loads but it wont play anything For example I can see music player on Katy Perry s Myspace but not Vanessa Hudgens Myspace for hudgens I get a blank space where the player should be this is the case for most artists With the videos I just get the grey loading symbol that goes round and round I left it for like an hour and it still was loading That s when it s embedded on someone s page However I copied the video link into my browser and that loaded without a problem I use FF majority of the time which I ve ensured that I updated but I Video/Music Myspace Player Issues also checked with IE as well and I still have the same problem I ve asked a few of my friends to check on their comps whether they have problems and they dont I ve removed and reinstalled flash and shockwave updated java enabled java in both Myspace Video/Music Player Issues browsers deleted unnecessary stuff using CCleaner Updated any Myspace Video/Music Player Issues other software Uninstalled software that was slowing my comp down No luck I m thinking it might be due to the hosts file i got from mvps hosts or something like that It s fine when it comes to preventing the ads etc but it might be conflicting with some myspace content I tried to follow the removal instructions but I didn t understand them so I can t see if that s the reason for sure I sent myspace two messages they sent the same reply both times seems more automated talked about how they have a brand new music player telling me how to add a song to my page blah blah Useless So I m wondering if anyone here could help me out please Thanks

A:Myspace Video/Music Player Issues

Maybe your security settings need to be tweaked. Do other players work? Both players loaded fine for me but the Vanessa Hudgens took longer to load. I find MySpace pages take too long to load in general.EDIT:After doing a little checking, this appears to be a big problem with the new MySpace player. Check out this link and you may want to visit the forum.http://developer.myspace.com/Community/for...4634/22537.aspx

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/178066/myspace-videomusic-player-issues/
Relevancy 60.63%

WHY CAN'T I SEE THE MUSIC PLAYER ON MY MYSPACE BAND SITE??? IVE TRIED TO UPDATE THE ADOBE FLASH PLAYER TO THE LATEST VERSION BUT I STILL CAN'T SEE MY MUSC PLAYER ON MY MY SPACE MUSIC PAGE. IT'S AS IF IT JUST DISAPPERED. AND IT'S NOT ONLY MY SITE ITS EVERYBODIES MUSIC PAGE,I GO AND SEE OR HERE NOTHING WHERE THE PLAYER SUPPOSED TO BE.. PLZ HELP CAUSE IT ONLY HAPPENS ON MY PC.

A:Why can't i see the music player on my myspace band site?

First off, please do not use all caps in the future.

OK so some questions:

What browser are you using?
Have you tried using a different browser?
What version of Adobe Flash are you using?
Are you using any ad blocking software?
Have you checked your hosts file (\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts)?
Is your virus scanner up to date?
Have you tried running a full system virus scan?
Have you tried scanning for malware/adware (ie: SAS)?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/why-cant-i-see-the-music-player-on-my-myspace-band-site-386227.html
Relevancy 60.63%

I am very aware of illegal copying of music, but just wondered, if I wanted to download a song from a myspace & Youtube for my own private purposes, is that possible. If so how do you do that?
I do not plan to sell on or give away to anybody. I like doing mixes of music on CD's that i can play when I am in the car on my own.

I assume that if an artist puts music onto the above sights it becomes legal and OK to play for ones private use.

many thanks for any help.

Relevancy 60.63%

Is there a way you can play another person's myspace video (one that they have made, not necessarily a music video) in windows media player? If so, can someone tell me how to do this

Relevancy 60.63%

Whenever i click on a link to watch a myspace video or some Youtube videos I get a message like this. How do I fix the problem. I clicked on the link provided to download the lasted version of adobe flash player and thought i installed it but i guess i didn't. I'm not sure. what do i do to fix the problem. I figured out that the only way i'm able to watch videos i'm unable to watch is to copy and paste the embedded link into posting a bulletin on myspace.

Here is the message I get:
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Can someone help me.

Thanks, Justin

Relevancy 60.2%

Hi,

I need help, I have BitDefender on and my firewall was on (the firewall of my computer, not the firewall of bitdefender) but the virus still got himself unto my Temporary Internet Files and each time I do: Tools, Internet options, Delete the files, I get 2 warnings from BitDefender saying that BitDefender blocked the virus and that my computer didn't get infected.

The names of those 2 virus are: Trojan.JS.Obsq.Gen and Exploit.Win32.WMF-PFV

I am running a scan with Ewido and so far it's at 60.1% and it found 31 Infected objects :/

Please, someone let me know what should be done, what I think is those virus didn't get any further then my Temporary Internet Files (since BitDefender was on) but I am just not sure...

Somone help, please.

A:Just Got Infected From A Myspace.com Profile That Was A Direct Link To A Virus That Auto-downloaded Itself, Help Please.

Let Ewido finish its scan and fix everything it finds.Then download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.This program is for XP and Windows 2000 onlyDouble-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.Click the Empty Selected button.If you use Firefox browserClick Firefox at the top and choose: Select AllClick the Empty Selected button.NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.If you use Opera browserClick Opera at the top and choose: Select AllClick the Empty Selected button.NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/53490/just-got-infected-from-a-myspacecom-profile-that-was-a-direct-link-to-a-virus-that-auto-downloaded-itself-help-please/
Relevancy 59.77%

my movies, music and internet videos are skipping and moving slow and making my speakers sound like their blown, making my computer slow to respond to my commands.
any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

A:videos and music keeps scratching, even internet videos

What are the brand, model, & model # of your computer or motherboard? Which audio card? Which video card? Which CPU? How much ram / memory?

When did the problem begin? What changed?

What happens if you play a music CD?

What happens if you play a song in "Sample Music" folder?

With what kind [s ] of video does the problem occur? A movie DVD? ONLY Streaming program?

If the problem is ONLY via internet, the problem could be:
1. Your computer's hardware.
2. The computer /server to which you are connecting.
3. Your ISP or any line along the internet.
4. A program, such as anti malware, on your computer.

Do the problems occur when you view this? BBC News - Meet the man with the 'best lawn in Britain'

If the problem occurs only when you are viewing an online item, do you connect using wi fi or ethernet?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/videos-and-music-keeps-scratching-even-internet-videos-662682.html
Relevancy 54.18%

I can login to my Microsoft & Xbox account, but when I try to view my profile it says : Oops, that wasn't supposed to happen. Try again later.
Can't log in to games either, it says I have to close the app and log in at xbox.com. Already tried it and doesn't work. I paid money for a game I now can't play and I get no refunds

HELP ME AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE , THANK YOU

http://www.tenforums.com/gaming/33279-i-can-login-but-cant-view-my-profile.html
Relevancy 54.18%

How do you view preview your profile the same way as others would see it?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-how-to-view-profile.540066/
Relevancy 53.75%

Hi,

My computer was infected by an virus a few weeks ago and I was able to get rid of the virus. Now all my user profiles are BLACKED out except the Administrator profile. However, I can't access the videos saved under different user profiles? I'm getting a msg now saying this

Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file. For additional assistance, click Web Help.

You've encountered error message C00D11B1 while using Windows Media Player. The following information might help you troubleshoot the issue.

Anybody know how to fix? Do i have to take ownership? If so, how do I go about it? Thanks

A:**HELP! How Can I access my videos from another User Profile??**

Hello iSTATUS,

From within your administrator account, navigate to and open the video file from within Windows Explorer. You will have to do this first to apply UAC permission to open the other user account's folders the first time, but afterwards it should play in WMP.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/242917-help-how-can-i-access-my-videos-another-user-profile.html
Relevancy 53.32%

In Control Panel>Advanced System Settings>User Profiles, I see there are two for my system.
One is labeled as the default profile, and it is 1.63MB. The second is labeled w/ my user name: Home-PC. It is 58.6GB in size.

Why the huge difference in sizes between the two? I was able to copy the default profile to a folder to view later, but when I tried the same with Home-PC, the "copy" button faded out, and I can see no way to view or modify it.

So, again - why the huge difference in size, and why can't I modify my user profile? (or even view it)

I've had some problems lately where one of my browsers stops functioning, and I need to restart to "fix" it. Could it be related to my user profile?

Thanks for your help!

A:How can I modify or view my user profile?

Because your user account contains all the programs files and folders you have on the main drive under that user name.
That kind of difference is normal.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/196167-how-can-i-modify-view-my-user-profile.html
Relevancy 53.32%

having a problem with viewing any videos using this browser (and IE). When visting the youtube website, and trying to view a video, i always get the message tht i either have and old version of flash (which i dont) or javascripts are off (and theyre not). i have also reinstalled java at least twice, as well as firefox itself, to no avail.

i have no idea as to what to do next, any help would be appreciated :)

A:Cant view videos

hey =] Common mis-conception, "Java != Javascript" (java is not javascript)... the two were just named in a similar way as a publicity thing...

Okay, first check the javascript options:

- Tools->Options->Content tab
- Ensure that enable javascript is checked
- Take a look at the "Advanced" part and you don't really need any of these enabled

Next make sure you don't have any extensions that cancel out javascript stuff....
- Tools->Add-Ons
- Ensure "Noscript" or similar isn't installed or if it is then it's disabled
then if you have "Web developer" installed then check that it's not disabling javascript(in the tools->web developer->disable->disable javascript)

if you've done all that we can be (almost) certain it's not a js problem

So to flash,
Go here:
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/downl...ShockwaveFlash

and install the latest flash player

If the problem persists i have a few ideas, the way youtube loads its video pages is to show that message then load the flash player on the fly... So Try leaving the page to load for like a few minutes and see if anything happpens...

If not then post back

Cheers,
Jamey

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f131/cant-view-videos-252857.html
Relevancy 53.32%

HELP!
I can't view videos online!
sites such as mlb.com, msn.com, nbc.com, and others. I can view youtube videos but everything else won't play. I just get the screen, but no video.

A:can't view videos

some suggestions:
are you using Mozilla as your browser? if so you may have some add-ons that are blocking video from these sites - I had this problem and had to disable Ad-block. To test - disable your add-ons one at a time, if video starts working you know it was the last one you disabled.
Update your Flash player lately? if not go here to do it - make sure you uninstall the previous version first as it sometimes won't allow the new version to install properly over the older one.
Codecs can sometimes be an issue - if you don't already have a codec pack installed try the K-Lite codec pack (link in my signature area)
hope one of these works for you

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/cant-view-videos-368835.html
Relevancy 53.32%

how can i view videos i take with my camera

A:view videos

Take the video card out of the camera and insert it in either the Smart Media slot or SD slot on your tower. Then run it or upload it on your Windows Movie Maker.
Click Start Button
Click All Programs
Click Windows Movie Maker
Regards,
Gil777t

http://www.vistax64.com/drivers/273232-view-videos.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hi. I went to NHL website to see highlights and I can't view any videos.. it used to work on my computer before, but not anymore.

A:Can't view videos

Do you have the latest: flash player/Plug-in?

Can you send a link to the website, so i can see what you need to view the files?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/cant-view-videos-145340.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Seems no matter what page I m on I can t view videos and this is view videos Can't happening on TWO separate computers Can't view videos that are NOT networked No YouTube no video links just a blank space where the video would normally be If I go to say Youtube and place the mouse icon over a video I get an off-set mirror image of the video picture and a blank white space where the video is suppose to play With live stream it s the same thing a white space On some videos it s a black space and when I hover over the space the quot play arrow quot appears but when I click on it nothing happens What s up with this Here s the really odd thing there s another computer not -ft from me that can run videos off the same feed None of these computers are hard wired it s all WiFi I ve run a diagnostics of the hardware and get a quot failed quot message when it gets to SMART Short Self Test Specs HP Pavilion p f Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Vista amp Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor Pentium R Dual-Core CPU E GHz Intel Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Intel R G G Express Chipset Family Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard PEGATRON CORPORATION Benicia Antivirus AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition Updated and Enabled nbsp

A:Can't view videos

To help us help you,please use the TSG System Info tool to let Tech's know the specs of your computer: http://static.techguy.org/download/SysInfo.exe Copy and paste the results here in your thread. You can then update your Computer Specs with this info.
Also, if its a brand name system like an Acer,Dell or HP, please post the exact model of the system.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-view-videos.1075463/
Relevancy 53.32%

I can no longer view any movies/videos online. It has only been like this for the past few days. Not sure what is going on.

A:cannot view videos

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAP09

I can no longer view any movies/videos online. It has only been like this for the past few days. Not sure what is going on.

I'm having the same type of problem. It's been happening to me for a couple months now....I just haven't dealt with it yet. You can see what's going with my progress by viewing my post below:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/f56/...es-312096.html

Whenever I'm on a website and I click on a video......if the video is a .avi or .wmv file, I get the following error message:

"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

However, if I click on a .mpg video there is no problem.

If you find a solution, please let me know and I'll do the same for you.

SilkRod

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/cannot-view-videos-313130.html
Relevancy 53.32%

Hey guys i use to be able to view videos without a problem now i just get a black video no buffing no nothing.

Running vista 32 bit.

Got the adobe flash plug in etc download recent version a few weeks ago...got no idea what the problem is...posted here cause i guess the gaming guys would have a good understanding.

Any help would be great.

cheers

A:I cant view videos anywhere anyone..

Hello I moved your thread to the Vista support forum, cause it's relative to windows more than games.
about your problem, download the K-lite codec pack from here:
http://www.free-codecs.com/download_...p?d=5305&s=775

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/i-cant-view-videos-anywhere-anyone-420490.html
Relevancy 52.89%

This just happened overnight. I tried to do a system restore and I couldn't do that either. This is what keeps coming up on my sceen when I logon Catalyst control centre. Host application stopped working. Any help would be much appreciated. Only a novice at operating PC

Relevancy 52.89%

For some reason, only some videos work on youtube. So videos play fine, but others just tell me "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player."
And I do have it installed b/c other videos work fine. It seems like it's the videos that are more popular for the day that are more likely to not work. But I know they're working for other people b/c I can see they're leaving comments by the seconds.
I've tried followig the link to install the flash player anyways, but it still won't work.
What's going on??

A:Can't View Videos in Youtube? Help!

Hi,
Try installing it from filehippo.com
install the shock wave as well .

hope this will work.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/cant-view-videos-in-youtube-help-326618.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Smoothly that is among other weird performance issues I'm hoping someone can help Toshiba Satellite C laptop Win Whenever I try watching videos on Youtube I need to constantly move the mouse in order for it to play through The lag is annoying Also when I'm browsing online while trying to listen to music on iTunes the music will Youtube videos Can't view skip like a CD music takes up most of my storage but I have a free GB out of GB Pages take Can't view Youtube videos pretty long to load amp pages will often freeze I just have to wait endlessly through Not Responding I've only had this machine less than a year Things I've Tried Already -updated Adobe flash -got rid of Firefox browser amp installed Chrome Slightly less lag but still there -closed all other apps -did a complete malwarebytes scan -did a complete Super Anti spyware scan Nothing but a few Adware bugs that I got rid of Problem persisted Could this be a bandwidth or driver issue If so how might I fix it for free if possible Appreciate any help or advice

A:Can't view Youtube videos

Having exactly the same problem, and have tried the same solutions.  I also tried clearing my cache using CCleaner and checked for malware processes using RKill but nothing is showing up.  My bandwidth is fine according to any and all speed tests I have done.  Anyone know whats going on?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/491669/cant-view-youtube-videos/
Relevancy 52.89%

Ok, I getting to the end of my tether with this. For some reason, I can't view videos on Youtube anymore. It keeps telling me that I need to activate Javascript (which I've done) or install the latest Flashplayer (which I have).
I've noticed today aswell, that I can't view any videos on www.CMT.com as I have been able to in the past. It keeps giving me a HTTP 500 error page.

Can anyone help me fix this?

A:Can't View Youtube Or Cmt.com Videos!

Reinstall both programs. You will need to use the uninstaller for Adobe flash in the link below. Also check in Add/Remove and remove all of the older versions of flash.http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase...cfm?id=tn_14157Install the latest Java from the link below. (4th download down for end users)After installing the latest Java, go to Add/remove and remove all older versions of Java.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/78894/cant-view-youtube-or-cmtcom-videos/
Relevancy 52.89%

hi, i cant view some videos on websites, when i try to play a video in an embedded windows media player - it causes IE to crash. These videos cant be shown on firefox either as it says "windows media player plug in dynamic lnks library - the plugin performed an illegal operation - you are strongly advised to restart firefox.

examples of these websites are www.break.com and www.ebaumsworld.com, i have been to a windows media player test page that checks if it is properly installed - and on that site the video worked.

i know this is the IE forum so any help on that wud be good!

thanks - twig

A:cant view videos on websites

Sounds like a problem with windows media player. What version do you have? If its 9 or below try upgrading to 10. If not, try running sfc /scannow and if that doesn't work, try a repair install.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/cant-view-videos-on-websites-101079.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I am using an Acer Aspire with OS Windows XP Home Edition SP I got Cannot argggggghhh. view videos... on to the net via Firefox v and I could not view videos anywhere I tried IE and the same thing happened IE Cannot view videos... argggggghhh. told me to download a new flash player so I did Nothing changed I downloaded the uninstaller closed the browser before I installed then installed I restarted my computer and went back to the Adobe site to download the new flash player Downloaded and closed browser before installing It said it completed so I restarted for the fun of it all and boy isn't this a joy I am still where I started only I have done this several times now I was reading in the forums of other people having similar problems and I checked my firewall settings and all that no settings have been messed with I have run anti-virus and spyware scans found nothing I was watching videos yesterday so I am at my wits end trying to figure this out Any help would surely be appreciated Edit Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum Animal

A:Cannot view videos... argggggghhh.

So you say you cannot view videos anywhere? What about sites that use wmv or real? Only flash?Sometimes the uninstaller works, but I have had cases where it was actual Registry permissions that needed to be changed in order for the Flash player installer to work properly. It really could be a number of things.I would suggest first trying the uninstaller again, except erase all tracks of the player using a cleaner tool like ATF cleaner and ccleaner to clean the registry and all other temp directories, check in your AppData folders for remnants of Flash player.That is only Step 1. Sometimes Flash can be a real pain if you have registry issues.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/193600/cannot-view-videos-argggggghhh/
Relevancy 52.89%

i recently got a new laptop and i tried downloading windows media, adobe ,realplayer , flash player and im not sure what else i need to download to be able to view videos it doesn't even suggest what plug in I'm missing it works if i used internet explorer but if i use firefox it doesn't any suggestions would be appreciated.

A:i cant view videos from websites...

Hello and Welcome to TSF

Use this link to Test your Java Virtual Machine

VERIFY YOUR JAVA SOFTWARE INSTALLATION

Test your Macromedia Shockwave & Flash Players

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/i-cant-view-videos-from-websites-120301.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello Guys I ll cut to the chase In either of my two browsers Firefox and Chrome If I go on www cvg com - hxxp www computerandvideogames com features rated-the-best- -videos-and-trailers-of-e page top banner I can t view any of the videos All that appears is a grey box with no controls Even when I right click I don t get a Flash menu just the standard browser menu as if the video doesn t exist at all This happens on this website too hxxp www gameinformer com b features archive cliff-bleszinski-explains-the-next-generation-of-games aspx PageIndex Furthermore hxxp www radiotimes com tv tv-listings websites. videos and Can't certain view - Can't view videos and certain websites. Is just a blank white page On my laptop it works perfectly I did have issues with the system in the past but I ran MalwareBytes SuperAntiSpyware and F-Secure and my system became stable again It s only Can't view videos and certain websites. now i have noticed these quirks What I have done Ran the above software again Clean Updated Java and Flash Cleared Cache in browser Flash and Java Here is the log Thanks for your help DDS Ver - - - NTFSAMD Internet Explorer BrowserJavaVersion Run by Davy at on - - Microsoft Windows Professional GMT AV Computer Security Enabled Updated - E-D C-CA -EF A F SP Computer Security Enabled Updated AE A - E -D A -F -D FD D AA SP Windows Defender Disabled Updated D DDC A- F- fae- E -DA C ACF FW Computer Security Enabled D AC A - -D -E - D C Running Processes C Windows system wininit exe C Windows system lsm exe C Windows system svchost exe -k DcomLaunch C Windows system svchost exe -k RPCSS C Windows system atiesrxx exe C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted C Windows System svchost exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted C Windows system svchost exe -k netsvcs C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalService C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkService C Windows System spoolsv exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SASCORE EXE C Program Files x Common Files Adobe ARM armsvc exe C Windows system svchost exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation C Program Files x F-Secure fshoster exe C Program Files x F-Secure apps CCF Reputation fsorsp exe C Program Files x F-Secure apps ComputerSecurity Anti-Virus FSGK EXE C Windows SysWOW PnkBstrA exe C Windows system svchost exe -k imgsvc C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSVC EXE C Windows system atieclxx exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared Windows Live WLIDSvcM exe C Program Files x F-Secure apps ComputerSecurity Common FSMA EXE C Windows system svchost exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted C Program Files x F-Secure apps ComputerSecurity Anti-Virus fssm exe C Program Files x F-Secure apps ComputerSecurity Common FSHDLL EXE C Program Files x F-Secure apps ComputerSecurity FWES Program fsdfwd exe C Windows system taskhost exe C Windows system Dwm exe C Windows Explorer EXE C Program Files Microsoft IntelliType Pro itype exe C Program Files Microsoft Xbox Accessories XBoxStat exe C Program Files Realtek Audio HDA RAVCpl exe C Windows vsnpstd exe G Steam Steam exe C Program Files x Internet Download Manager IDMan exe C Program Files SUPERAntiSpyware SUPERANTISPYWARE EXE C Windows System StikyNot exe C Program Files x Skype Phone Skype exe C Windows system SearchIndexer exe C Program Files x Renesas Electronics USB Host Controller Driver Application nusb mon exe C Program Files x F-Secure fshoster exe C Program Files x F-Secure apps ComputerSecurity Common FSM EXE C Program Files x Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui exe C Program Files x Internet Download Manager IEMonitor exe C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static MOM exe C Program Files x F-Secure apps ComputerSecurity Spam Control fsscoepl x exe C Program Files x ATI Technologies ATI ACE Core-Static CCC exe C Program Files x Common Files Steam SteamService exe C Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnetwk e... Read more

A:Can't view videos and certain websites.

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer! I am HelpBot: an automated program designed to help the Bleeping Computer Staff better assist you! This message contains very important information, so please read through all of it before doing anything. We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here. To help Bleeping Computer better assist you please perform the following steps:*************************************************** In order to continue receiving help at BleepingComputer.com, YOU MUST tell me if you still need help or if your issue has already been resolved on your own or through another resource! To tell me this, please click on the following link and follow the instructions there.CLICK THIS LINK >>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/logreply/456584 <<< CLICK THIS LINK If you no longer need help, then all you needed to do was the previous instructions of telling me so. You can skip the rest of this post. If you do need help please continue with Step 2 below.*************************************************** If you still need help, I would like you to post a Reply to this topic (click the "Add Reply" button in the lower right hand of this page). In that reply, please include the following information:If you have not done so already, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.A new DDS and GMER log. For your convenience, you will find the instructions for generating these logs repeated at the bottom of this post.
Please do this even if you have previously posted logs for us.If you were unable to produce the logs originally please try once more.If you are unable to create a log please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system. If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available. Upon completing the above steps and posting a reply, another staff member will review your topic and do their best to resolve your issues.Thank you for your patience, and again sorry for the delay.*************************************************** We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan again: Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links if you no longer have it available. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scr DDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run. A small box will open, with an explanation about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running. Notepad will open with the results. Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results. Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit Scanner. Please note that if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows, you should not bother creating a GMER log. Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic: Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here: How to create a GMER logAs I am just... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/456584/cant-view-videos-and-certain-websites/
Relevancy 52.89%

WHen I open a webpage with a video on it, the entire video window is like a popup button and a hover window says "click here to activate this control" then if I click it, I still can't view the video, on some pages windows media player will launch and tell me I am not connected to the internet, although I am.....Outlook Express also says this upon opening, you are not connected to the internet, work off-line or try again....once I click try again, everything is fine....
Why is it not recognizing me as being online when I am ?

Also, (I know I know...enuff already... lol) If I open media player and click "online stores" it says work offline selected, (but it isn't, I checked in Media Player file menu)
You must be connected ot the internet.... ???????

helpppppppp lol

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-view-videos-on-webpages.495367/
Relevancy 52.89%

Hello I am a computer technician so I am not dense and I know what I am talking about Anyway to get to the point all videos I view on my computer come up with some shade of Are Videos Pink? View I All pink DivX Winamp Windows Media Player Quicktime everything Internet explorer opera firefox and just plain viewing of files is affected I am sure that I have no virii trojans spyware ad-ware or any kind of All Videos I View Are Pink? malware for that matter A reformat of the drive right now is out of the question I have no clue why the reason might be I tried installing new codecs reinstalling quicktime winamp windows media player All Videos I View Are Pink? everything but to no previal I am in desperate need of help Any ideas P S I m running windows xp media center edition and I have the most recent drivers for my video card All Videos I View Are Pink? GeForce A screenshot of one occurance http ninj com newbhaven purplebackground jpgI have tried a wide range of videos and it s all the same

A:All Videos I View Are Pink?

Have you tried a different monitor?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/40764/all-videos-i-view-are-pink/
Relevancy 52.89%

I can get to Youtube site and everything loads as per usual but if I try to view any video everything normally found on the page is there except for the viewer I ve heard of people having this problem before and I ve even seen it myself in cases where you have Cannot videos view Youtube the viewer but it will say quot Hello you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe s Flash Player Get the latest Flash player quot This is not the same as the example I just gave in my case there is simply no viewer not even the blank space where the viewer would normally be As recently as last evening I viewed Youtube s with no problem and have made no changes to my system at all I have even tried it on firefox and getting the exact same problem I have updated my Java and Flash even though they were current For what its worth I ve tried it on my wifes laptop and it s working fine rules out an ISP problem I am puzzled Dan nbsp

A:Cannot view Youtube videos

Another thing, I went on a forum site and viewed embedded Youtube videos and they work just fine. It's only on the actual Youtube site I have the problem.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-view-youtube-videos.688236/
Relevancy 52.89%

I am unable to view my YOutube videos. Can someone help? I also am unable to download flash.

Thanks

A:Unable to View Videos

well in order to virew youtube you need flashplayer

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/unable-to-view-videos-313175.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi all.

When I'm going to some TV streaming sites (for example) through Firefox 3.5.5, I can't see a video. In IE8 it could be a WMP video, or a QuickTime... in IE it works.

I have such media players on my computer: 1. VLC Media Player; 2. Winamp; 3. QuickTime; 4. Media Player Classic.

I also have a TV Player Classic...

So, how can I set it up right? Thanks a lot.

Additional info.: YouTube works.

rhino1366

A:Can't view WMP videos through Firefox 3.5.5

You probably need the Flash plugin for Firefox.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/271533/cant-view-wmp-videos-through-firefox-355/
Relevancy 52.89%

I am not able to view youtube videos for some reason. I have zone alarm but even if I shut it down I am still not able to view any videos playing.

why?

A:cannot view youtube videos

Do you have Flash Player installed? You have to have Flash to see videos at youtube.
Test version for Flash Player

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-view-youtube-videos.584641/
Relevancy 52.89%

Everytime I try to open a video to view it gives me a message "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player." I have checked that my JavaScript is turned on and have downloaded the latest version of flash player. I am using my computer at work...is there something blocking it?

I have been able to view some videos from time to time when looking at other forums and clicking on a direct link (but not always). I can then search you tube and watch any video.

A:Not able to view Youtube videos...

Try disabling your firewall to see if that's the culprit. Then go back to YouTube.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/not-able-to-view-youtube-videos-196303.html
Relevancy 52.89%

I can view videos on youtube perfectly fine. However, when I try to view a video on facebook it tells me I need to install Adobe Flash Player. When I click on "Install Adobe" it redirects me to a page that says I already have windows 10 and flash player is integrated into windows 10 so I cannot install it. It also suggested that maybe my shockwave add-on wasn't enabled but it is. I also tried disabling the Active-X add-on. It didn't work. Is there any other reason why videos on facebook wouldn't be working?

I have an HP Stream 11 running Windows 10
It is brand new- just arrived yesterday

http://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/50109-cant-view-videos-facebook.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Vista Ultimate, 3.5 g RAM

I am getting this message when I try to watch video on Liveleak: "To view this video you need at least version 8 of your flash player". When I select to download the latest player, it says that it is already installed. My security setting are medium and I've tried with and without pop-up blocker. I had been able to watch video with no problem a couple of weeks ago with same OS and hardware. Any ideas what may be causing this? Maybe a setting?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cannot-view-liveleak-videos.612383/
Relevancy 52.89%

Everytime I try to watch a video on YouTube or News on my homepage I get a message that I have java disabled and that I need to download Adobe Flash Player, which I have done like 7 times. I still keep getting that message that I n eed to install it. After it's been installed, I get the message that it has been "Installed Successfully".....yeah right. Anyway that's my plight of the day. Please help! Thanks

P.S. I don't have java disabled.

A:Can't view any videos on YouTube

I had a similiar problem a while back and found that it wasn't actually installing as long as there was a version on the pc I was working on. Try going here and using adobe's removal tool first..
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14157
Then go here to re-download and install.
http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-view-any-videos-on-youtube.548610/
Relevancy 52.89%

I've just started to use my new Win 7 64bit computer with Firefox 3.13 browser. For some reason I can't view the help videos on MS's website. I get a black screen (using VLC video player) or a white screen (using MS Media Player). I tried the MS troubleshooting fixes without success. I've tried playing YouTube videos and videos on my local TV channel without problems. Can someone tell me what I'm not setting correctly?

Relevancy 52.89%

Hi, first time here. When I try to view a picture or video. I get a red X in the upper left hand corner. I have no clue why or how to fix it. I am using windows xp home edition.

A:Can't View Certain Pics Or Videos

Are you using Internet Explorer, and are the red X's on web pages?The first solution to your problem is to clear your temporary internet files:On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, then on the General tab, click "Delete Files" under Temporary Internet files. Select the Delete all offline content and then click OK. Close IE.If this does not remedy the problem, follow this MS knowledge base guide:http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=283807Regards,John

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/76113/cant-view-certain-pics-or-videos/
Relevancy 52.89%

I am working of setting up a personal website Many of the sources I am using for information offer help videos and tutorials When I click on one of these videos if it is a longer video I can To Videos Unable View see some of it while it is loading However once the video loads the page goes blank If I try to reload the same video the page just goes blank It does not appear that the video requires an external player It also apperas the videos were made using Camtasia Studio There is no corner box with a red x in it or anything like that Sometimes after the page goes blank I Unable To View Videos get a link posted at the top of the page If I click on it a new page opens with the following error message quote Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage Most likely causes You are not connected to the Internet The website is encountering problems Unable To View Videos There might be a typing error in the address What you can try Diagnose Connection Problems More information quote One site gives me the option to use Flash or Non Flash If I use Non Flash I can see the content of the pages If I use Flash I get the blank page Any suggestions

A:Unable To View Videos

1. What browser(s) are you using?2. Can you post a link to any one of the videos you're having problems with?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/76277/unable-to-view-videos/
Relevancy 52.89%

I have PMB software installed version 5.2. Operating System is Win XP Pro Service Pack 3. I cannot import videos from my SOny Camcorder into my computer using PMB software. I can view jpegs, but cannot see any video files to import. Any ideas?

A:PMB Software Cannot view Videos

Update the software would be my first choice. You can see the videos if you just browse to it in using explorer?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/pmb-software-cannot-view-videos-581470.html
Relevancy 52.89%

i have succeded in getting pics and music tracks on my PSPbut im struggling with videos.
if anyone could please post a step by step for me i would be very greatfull.

A:How do i get Music videos and movies on my PSP

First thing you need to do is to make sure that the vids are in MP4 format, the same format that will play on the iPod. Then navigate to the root folder and placec them in the videos folder. That should do it. It's the same as placing pics and music, just make sure you place them in the properly named folders on the memory stick. Hope this helps.

Note: Other video formats besides MP4 may work on the PSP, but i'm nor sure, i have never tried myself.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-do-i-get-music-videos-and-movies-on-my-psp.654069/
Relevancy 52.89%

When I try to play a music video (e.g. msn or yahoo), the videos won't play. I can play other kinds of videos just fine (news, ads, etc), using Windows Media Player, Quicktime, and RealPlayer. Music videos are the only type that will not work.

On MSN, when I select a music video to play, the advertising video plays fine, then it skips the music video, and goes on to the next ad.

On Yahoo, I get a message that I might have a pop-up blocker getting in the way. I disabled Internet Explorer's popup blocker and the Google toolbar's popup blocker also. I can't find another popup blocker on my machine. How can I find out if there is another one?

What else could be causing this?

Chuck

A:Music Videos Won't Play

welcome to tsf

go on line

start - run - type msconfig -hit enter

see if the running processes look alright to you, and if not, post them here

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/music-videos-wont-play-83247.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hi everyone. I deleted my old user account on my Windows XP Pro machine a few weeks ago and now I no longer have a My Music Folder or a My Videos folder. Either that or it just simply isn't showing up in the Start Menu and is hidden somewhere. Anyone care to help me figure out what's going on here and how I can fix it?

Relevancy 52.89%

Hello all Two partitions C OS PROGRAMS and D DATA Reason Backups So i can C My D on Videos, on Documents etc Music keep Should I ? and reinstall an image of C while keeping untouched my personal files Question Is it better to keep the My Documents folder on C Reason Some programs tend to Should I keep My Documents on C and Videos, Music etc on D ? save their settings and parameters in that folder In case of crash I want to be able to put back my OS and programs and to have them working exactly like before and not having to reajust all of their settings or even worse having some programs bug because of missing incoherent settings Idea Keeping the My Documents folder on C Having another quot RealDocuments quot folder on D where I actually put my personal documents What are your thoughts and advises Idea I don't want to implement Moving the whole Users folder on the D partition Reason It's a system folder It's considered part of the OS Therefore If i want to make a backup of the OS and programs I also have to backup the entire D parition which is much bigger I won't do that What do Should I keep My Documents on C and Videos, Music etc on D ? you think

A:Should I keep My Documents on C and Videos, Music etc on D ?

Hello Adri,

I'd say it's best to leave your user folders on C: to avoid getting them corrupted.

I find the easiest way for this would be:Create a new folder on D.
Include the new folder in the library (ex: Videos) you want.
Make the included new folder the default save location for the library.
Repeat for any other folder you like.
This way you can access these folders in your libraries, and the folders and the files in them are actually saved on D.

http://www.sevenforums.com/backup-restore/358771-should-i-keep-my-documents-c-videos-music-etc-d.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Hey guys,

Does anyone know of a tweek app or a set of instructions that will allow me to 'move' my music and videos to it's own drive?

Also I would like to know if it is possible to have My Videos show up oin the start menu below My Music?

Thanks,
Baci

A:My Music/My Videos on it's own drive

Download Tweak UI from Microsoft. To change the location of the folders, the setting should be under My Computer -> Special Folders inside Tweak UI

Changing the start menu I think would require modifying system files which could easily damage your operating system.

If you wish to go ahead with this, you'll need to use a tool called the Resource Hacker - an extremely powerful, yet dangerous tool. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND ALWAYS MAKE BACKUPS OF THINGS YOU CHANGE!!!!!

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/my-music-my-videos-on-its-own-drive-63910.html
Relevancy 52.89%

how come when i go onto Yahoo, 2 watch music videos, on my laptop, i put the music video thing at 700K, 500K, and even 100K, the video plays 4 like 10 secs. then freezes? why? the video freezes, but i can still hear the music? any help would be great.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/yahoo-music-videos.468440/
Relevancy 52.89%

I have a Dell Inspiron with Windows 7. My problem is that with any video, music, instructional or otherwise, it will play for only a few seconds, stop then start again after approx. a minute or so. This keeps repeating and makes watching any videos impossible. I first noticed it on You Tube, but now it is on any videos anywhere. I tried to preview a musical greeting card to send to a friend, and the audio on that did the same thing. I have only basic computer knowledge and don't want to do anything that might cause my computer to crash and not be able to fix it.

Relevancy 52.89%

I guess that's the term.When I watch a music video, on YouTube, it will play for a while and stop.Then the little circle of dots start spinning and spinning for infinity.I usually get impatient and go to another video.I've yet to hear and see a complete video on YouTube.Anything I can do about it? CB

A:Music videos always buffering

Is this for every video or just the videos with an absurd (and usually ugly) logo where the name belongs?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/music-videos-always-buffering.162922/
Relevancy 52.89%

HI,Is there a way to record youtube music videos that simple to get to work and/or you tube videos.

A:youtube music videos

Are you just looking to record the music or download the video clip?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/530093/youtube-music-videos/
Relevancy 52.89%

hi all, i've been wanting to splice together a 20 second video with some music. how can i do this?

i'm on windows vista home edition
thanks

A:How to make music videos?

Use windows movie maker

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/how-to-make-music-videos.1011006/
Relevancy 52.46%

Hello all, I added an external HDD and successfully did a bootable image of my internal HDD using Acronis ,then I scheduled a back up of everything and that came close to doubling the used space on the ext.Next scheduled backups will be incremental. I can view my music in the image but I can't seem to view my music from the backup.I want to delete all my music off the internal so as to free up space but not until I can get at it on the external.What am I missing here?
I'm also guessing I can't back up to the image.
If it's not one thing it's another

Relevancy 52.46%

Please excuse my newbness ahead of time with this one I finally upgraded to vista which includes media center I hooked up my xbox to my network my do folders? own I How music view so I can view my pictures and How do I view my own music folders? music on my home theater The pictures work just fine in that I'm able to view all my photos directly from the folders that I have created However the music is a different story It seems that I can only access my music by using the built in music library through media center which is extremely annoying I have gigs of music and the music library makes it near impossible to search for music over the xbox because the library auto organizes songs based on albums artists year or genere all of which are generally incorrect How can I simply view and access my music files directly from the folders that I have created for them or is Media Center simply another great idea from microsoft that came so close

http://www.vistax64.com/software/208306-how-do-i-view-my-own-music-folders.html
Relevancy 52.03%

OK rather than waste everybody's valuable time concerning the following problem let me just say that before turning to Tech Support I have googled and tried every remedy this side of the black stump to no avail and I am aware that thousands of others are experiencing this same problem...which is:
Unable to view YouTube videos with them either freezing/restarting after a few seconds, the problem pertains to any and all sites where one might want to view a video.
I am on Windows Home Premium 7
Firefox 23.01
Shockwave 11.8

Any assistance with this one would be greatly appreciated although it would appear that the problem lies with Adobe who don't seem remotely interested in helping anyone?

Relevancy 52.03%

Browser is IE 11 . All I get is a black screen with the message in Japanese " Not able to play the media. " Can anybody help ?

A:Why can't I view videos ( Vine ) on Twitter ?

Hi:

Probably because Vine is dead?

Twitter kills Vine three years after launch

That would be my first guess.

If that does not explain your issue, please tell us more about your system, e.g. whether you have the current version of Flash Player for ActiveX installed. We'll go from there.

Thanks,
MM

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/402130-why-cant-i-view-videos-vine-twitter.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Whenever I switch to 480p, 720p, or 1080p the video goes black and freezes. Happens in Chrome, Firefox, and IE. Don't have this problem in OSX or Win 7 via Bootcamp. Just bought a Lenovo with Win 8 stock.

A:Can't view YouTube videos beyond 240p

Update Adobe flash player and shockwave player.
Adobe

http://www.eightforums.com/browsers-mail/20612-cant-view-youtube-videos-beyond-240p.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Does anyone know why I can hear the audios of various web site videos but can not see them? I have the latest flash, etc but can not see them.
Thanks in advance as always.

A:Solved: Can Not View Song Videos????

KNOCK KNOCK ANYONE HERE?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-can-not-view-song-videos.613782/
Relevancy 52.03%

I have a DLink DIR 615. And even after I and the DLink technician made the following changes to the router configuration, I still can't view the streaming videos either via my desktop (wired) or my laptop (wireless). But if I connect either one of it directly to the cable modem then I'm able to view the streaming videos.

I made the following changes to the router configurations.

advanced -> advanced network ->
WAN port speed: 10Mbps
Enable Multicast Streams: checked
Enable UPnP: unchecked

Do you have any ideas?

This is what I try to access

www.bfmmm.com
click on the Web TV link at the lower left hand side
the streaming videos should start shortly. I selected the cable modem speed to view the streaming videos.

Thanks

Relevancy 52.03%

I have a windows 7 64bit laptop and a window vista 64bit laptop.

I seem to be unable to view some of the videos on the windows 7 laptop but able to view those same videos on vista laptop.

the error is normally "200, Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFound, clip". Is it a settings problem as both of my laptops are installed with the same version of flash players.

I have tried to uninstall the flash player and re-install the flash player but the error still persist.

A:Unable to view online videos

Hi and welcome to Seven forum.
Are those videos from Youtube or similar online places you are having a problem with? What browser do you using?

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/232216-unable-view-online-videos.html
Relevancy 52.03%

having trouble accessing some videos on some web sites .. when I click on the video to watch .. it gives me response >>>>> Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage ...
then below >> most likely causes ...and further below >> what you can try

I believe it might have to do with my settings .. which I've tried to look at, but nothing.

any suggestions?
thanks
Felix

A:unable to view some internet videos ??

Originally Posted by indigo43

having trouble accessing some videos on some web sites .. when I click on the video to watch .. it gives me response >>>>> Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage ...
then below >> most likely causes ...and further below >> what you can try

I believe it might have to do with my settings .. which I've tried to look at, but nothing.

any suggestions?
thanks
Felix

Download and install adobe flash player plugin and flash player activex, and try

http://www.vistax64.com/browsers-mail/223378-unable-view-some-internet-videos.html
Relevancy 52.03%

I recently did a fresh install of XP-SP2 for my girlfriend and now she's saying she cant view web-based vids anymore (like Youtube, Metcalfe, etc). I have up-to-date codecs installed (although not sure if these are needed for web vids), so what could be the problem?

Thanks.

A:Solved: Cannot view Web-based Videos

Javascript needs to be enabled and up to date. You need the latest version of Flashplayer as well.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-cannot-view-web-based-videos.659125/
Relevancy 52.03%

I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS10 digital camera. It takes excellent videos which I am able to view on the camera's screen. However, I cannot get the videos to run on my laptop. Can anyone help, please?

A:Unable to view videos on laptop

General info

http://www.wikiopens.com/how-to-play-camera-videos-on-a-pc.html

Depends on your camera software and the format in which the videos are saved.

Check your camera manual for full instructions and troubleshooting.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/404697/unable-to-view-videos-on-laptop/
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi,
I am running Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit and I am experiencing problems with advertising media NOT being displayed on some web pages (I do find it annoying.) I'm not entirely sure witch program controls this. I have updated Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX 64, (if that is anything useful) any shove in the right direction would be most appreciated. I DO WANT to view these ads and videos! I have attached my view of a web page with no ads and video that I cannot but WANT to view.
Thanks
Kyle

Im not trying to promote any such thing as media blocking, but there is clearly somthing wrong with the way my computer views sites and im look for help

A:I cant view ads on webpages, including some videos

Install the 32 bit version and see if that helps.

http://www.sevenforums.com/browsers-mail/212119-i-cant-view-ads-webpages-including-some-videos.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Here is the log you requested Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise Service Pack bit Processor Intel R Pentium R CPU GHz x Family when on to line view videos BSOD trying Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card Intel R G GV GL Express Chipset Family Microsoft Corporation - XDDM Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free BSOD when trying to view videos on line - MB D Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard ASUSTeK Computer INC Goldfish Antivirus AVG AntiVirus Free Edition Updated and Enabled Here s my problem Yesterday I opened up my boyfriend s computer and cleaned the fans Unfortunately now when we go to watch videos on line we get a BSOD After logging in we get the window that says windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown When I click on view problem details I get this BC Code BCP BCP BCP B BCP F OS Version Service Pack Product The BCP code varies but all other codes always come up the same I have checked the drivers for the video card and sound card and it says we have the latest drivers Is it possible that I messed something up by cleaning the fans Please let me know what further information you need from me in order to investigate this problem Thank you Update It happened again but this time it was just after opening another tab and browsing not watching video I forgot to give you this info Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID This time the BCP is CC F nbsp

A:BSOD when trying to view videos on line

Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., Goldfish3Click to expand...

That computer appears to be a HP/Compaq brand.

What is its model name and model number?

What is its part/product number(P/N)?

----------------------------------------------------------

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bsod-when-trying-to-view-videos-on-line.1120006/
Relevancy 52.03%

I no longer can view youtube.
so, I updated flash...nothing
I upgraded to IE9...nothing

your turn

thanks in advance

Carmine

A:no longer view youtube videos ???

now it works ?????

http://www.vistax64.com/general-discussion/288567-no-longer-view-youtube-videos.html
Relevancy 52.03%

I have comcast internet and I recently bought a view slow, cannot I videos. really and Connection linksys WRT G router I hooked it up and Connection really slow, and I cannot view videos. evrything was kinda ok except the connection So I notice that everytime I try to watch a video it keeps loading but will not play I Connection really slow, and I cannot view videos. am going nuts over this internet stuff I tried calling comcast and linksys and they both keep telling me to call each other Examples- When I go to any site it either takes a really long time or it stops and then says page cannot be displayed I have to refresh it like three times for it to go to the page Then I go through that same process when I click on something else Videos- When I try to view videos on any site it either says buffering or loading I know I do not need flash player or anything cause it plays for like seconds then stops and acts like it is going to play I have windows vista and a dell inspiron laptop Oh and this problem is on both of my computers my laptop and desktop and the problem did not exist before I hooked up this router Can anyone help

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/connection-really-slow-and-i-cannot-view-videos-420418.html
Relevancy 52.03%

I have been unable to view videos from the local news channel for about a month now and am unable to figure out why.I use to be able to and I can't recall if I made any changes to my settings.Can someone please help?Thanks.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/cant-view-local-news-videos.699687/
Relevancy 52.03%

I have a folder that has some music files.I had chosen the type of the folder as "Music Album(best for tracks from a single album)"from the configure tab, right clicking the folder.But everytime, I restart the system, the music folder becoms an ordinary data folderand I have to change the configuration everytime.I wonder what the problem is as I don't seem to have any virus/bugs in the system. What should I do to avoid configuring the folder each time?

A:Trouble with music/videos folder

Hi .

What is it...that you configure each time?

Put otherwise, what is it that you change when you reset the folder? Where is it that you are trying to go?

I didn't even realize that there are folder configuration options available by clicking on Properties...until you posted...so I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish.

I set up all my folders containing music...the same way I set up any folder...I dump the files in and then adjust the view to fit whatever data categories I want displayed for that folder in Detail view.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/215306/trouble-with-musicvideos-folder/
Relevancy 52.03%

I've had this issue for a couple of days now It probably happened when I tried to videos, background just music dialogue in No the make a very short backwards No dialogue in videos, just the background music jump in VLC shift left arrow and my fingers slipped and I hit something else Now no dialogue in any of the videos just the background music Audio options seem okay in VLC and I also reset the settings completely No help Then I discovered it was happening all over the platform No dialogue in videos, just the background music QuickTime did it too I googled all over the place with no results The dialogue comes back at random when I mess with unplugging the audio jack and putting it back in Sometimes works sometimes doesn't sometimes I need to leave the audio jack half way out to hear the dialogue Sometimes plugging the headphones in the front audio jack helps sometimes not I discovered that the front jack was somehow set to surround but I reset it back to stereo No help Usually the issue happens when I open a file File plays okay I close it re-open it then it may or may not have dialogue Other way around too doesn't play doesn't doesn't and then it does Completely random It's frustrating as hell Using Win x bit Ultimate with headphones

A:No dialogue in videos, just the background music

Have you tried to restore back to when the dialog was coming through.

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/130728-no-dialogue-videos-just-background-music.html
Relevancy 52.03%

I have had this problem for a while, for some reasons, the videos that I play, from YouTube or anywhere else, stop playing, I hear no audio, and the video skips every 2 seconds

The songs that I try to play on the Internet don't play at all.

Need some help

~Sonic

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f56/music-files-and-videos-not-playing-478811.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi everyone, complete novice at this but here goes!

I am having a problem where the sound on WMP is fine when listening to music tracks but there is no sound when watching videos. Strangely mpeg4 files do have sound.

All videos play ok but with no sound.

Sorry if this has been asked before but I did a quick search and wasn't able to find a definitive solution.

I have windows 7 home premium with 64 bit operating system and the laptop is a HP G62.

More than grateful for any assistance,
Thanks

Sam

A:Sound on music files but not on videos

What kind of videos are you NOT getting sound from? I mean, the file name extension (like .MOV or .AVI)? Where did you get them from?

Did these previously play with no problem on another machine? What was that OS... WinXP?

http://www.sevenforums.com/sound-audio/147442-sound-music-files-but-not-videos.html
Relevancy 52.03%

XP SP with problems... online Videos Music mb RAM Lots of hard drive space Very fast Comcast cable Plays downloaded music videos but not viewing videos online It used to play streaming music videos but will not anymore They are choppy not smooth It does not matter what player or what source I have tried Yahoo Music MSN Music Music Videos online problems... and others I have MS Media Player Real Player QuickTime and many others all versions have been updated However the video commercials and news videos on MSN com Netscape com Comcast net ESPN com etc run just fine I tried Reg Mechanic software to clean the registry Music Videos online problems... paid version I tried adjusting my monitor settings to default and or low settings I tried downloading codec kits K-lite full version I tried a RAM adjustment software I have mb I have gig HD space available I run Norton Win Doctor and Antivirus weekly Music Videos online problems... and use Zone Alarm firewall The only thing I can think of now is when I installed Netscape it required RealPlayer plug-in install even though I already had it I do not think that add-on install went correctly so I uninstalled RealPlayer and tried again I use I E Firefox and Netscape browsers No difference Any ideas Thanks nbsp

A:Music Videos online problems...

Hey, i seem to be having the same problem. i managed to resolve by REFORMATTING my hard disk. i don't wanna do that again, so please, can some kind soul help us?

thanks in advance.

here's my problem, it's also stated in this link:

http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic21971.html
i used to be able to play videos and stream audio over the internet. everything works fine on my desktop, but i can't view them online. is there something i deleted after using Advanced Uninstaller Pro 2006? is there a way in which i can completely reinstall WMP10 so as to be able to view all online media content?

please help!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/music-videos-online-problems.424084/
Relevancy 52.03%

I get the message below with every video or mp3 no matter what program I use to play them. I even just made a video clip with my web cam and still got the same message when I tried to play it. I have ran the recovery manager set the computer back 2 weeks and was able to play video and music for about 2 days,

I need help

Windows Media Player cannot access the file. The file might be in use, you might not have access to the computer where the file is stored, or your proxy settings might not be correct.

A:problem playing music and videos

Try downloading the final Vista codec package:
http://www.majorgeeks.com/Vista_Codec_Package_d5326.html

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/problem-playing-music-and-videos.641373/
Relevancy 52.03%

i am running XP- Pro, using all the latest flashes, etc. i am unable to get music videos to load from websites, even from myspace.com users profiles ...... was having a sound issue, but that is now solved....got rockin audio, but no video..... all i get when i try to view a music video is a completely black box where the video should be seen..... whats up ? same thing happens with IE..... needs ur help! thanks, deb

A:music videos not loading in firefox

hi...go here and download the 3 dll files in the "missing plugin" section to your C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player folder see if that does the trick

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/music-videos-not-loading-in-firefox.535688/
Relevancy 52.03%

I have a dial-up internet provider and when I try to download a music video from Utube or Yahoo or Limewire ect... I`m luckey if I get see 3 seconds of it. Is there any way or site than I can download the entire video to my email address (outlook express) or directly to my windows media player or someway to see the entire video without problems.

A:Solved: downloading music videos

Get a better internet connection, that's about it.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-downloading-music-videos.834520/
Relevancy 52.03%

I just got a DVD drive for Xmas, and I want to rip some music vidz off my DVDs. What's the best program for this?

A:Ripping Music Videos (not to share; just for me)

Well???

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/ripping-music-videos-not-to-share-just-for-me.311866/
Relevancy 52.03%

This is very strange. Recently had to refresh the computer to factory default settings. Since then have been unable to access Xbox to play the music I've stored or the radio. I get a message asking if I've been travelling recently and only able to use this facility for 2 weeks ? Another message asks me to choose an account in my region . When I restored the computer to factory settings I think I may have chosen the wrong location country. Does anyone know how to change the location setting. I have even tried to restore the computer back to factory defaults but it won't even let me do that now . Any help greatly appreciated.

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/39805-cannot-play-music-videos-xbox-app.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Hello For the last three weeks I have had problems watching videos online and Videos Music and Problem Playing now even playing songs on sites such as myspace My computer usually runs very fast If I go to youtube and try to watch a video it will play normally but the load does not keep up therefore it Problem Playing Videos and Music stops every two seconds plays and then stops again On myspace videos will now play for six seconds only Even songs on my play list will stop randomly and go to the next song due to load issues on myspace Everything else runs fine such as opening up pages on the internet It is only with videos and music that I have been having problems with I have had a slow internet day everyonce and a while but this has been going on for three weeks now I have done scans with my McAfee with nothing found and I did a system restore to two weeks before this Problem Playing Videos and Music problem started Can anyone please help Thanks and Best Regards Isaac Infante

A:Problem Playing Videos and Music

Do you have the latest version of Flash?

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/174885/problem-playing-videos-and-music/