Windows Support Forum

Pavilion g6 2303 sh bluetooth detected but doesn't work on w...

Q: Pavilion g6 2303 sh bluetooth detected but doesn't work on w...

Hi!I tried to reinstall the drivers for wireless, but it seems that the device manager recognizes that the notebook has bluetooth (Ralink_RT3290), however, it does not function. Can you please help?Thank you!

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Pavilion-g6-2303-sh-bluetooth-detected-but-doesn-t-work-on/td-p/5833858
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Pavilion g6 2303 sh bluetooth detected but doesn't work on w...

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 72.67%

Hello.
I am quite new here, but I've been wanting to get this problem solved for a long time, and I haven't seemed to get any answer.

So here's my problem:

I bought my Asus N53SV for around a year ago, and it worked great. But for some reason something changed.
When I try to open bluetooth, nothing happens. And when I want to connect anything using bluetooth, it doesn't work.

I tried to do this:
[windows] + r >bttray
But nothing opens up.

Please help!

Thank you,
Karstin

A:My bluetooth doesn't work. bttray doesn't open.

Quote: Originally Posted by Karstin1812

Hello.
I am quite new here, but I've been wanting to get this problem solved for a long time, and I haven't seemed to get any answer.

So here's my problem:

I bought my Asus N53SV for around a year ago, and it worked great. But for some reason something changed.
When I try to open bluetooth, nothing happens. And when I want to connect anything using bluetooth, it doesn't work.

I tried to do this:
[windows] + r >bttray
But nothing opens up.

Please help!

Thank you,
Karstin

Hi Karstin,

Welcome to Seven Forums.

You would need to re-install Bluetooth software/driver for your system. Please check the link below for finding out the drivers:

ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download

If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us.

http://www.sevenforums.com/software/289528-my-bluetooth-doesnt-work-bttray-doesnt-open.html
Relevancy 71.81%

Acer aspire's Bluetooth doesn't work since I bought it I've installed drivers too but it doesn't work what should I do.
In its specs it has Bluetooth . But there is no Bluetooth device found in device manager how to repair this.
Please HELP!!

A:acer aspire 4738' s bluetooth doesn't work but wifi work?

Hi ... Welcome to Seven Forums ... What is the Model Number of your Laptop ? ...

Did you buy the Laptop from new ? ...
Did you mean Windows 7 x86 ?...
If your System Specs are correct you have 4 GB of ram ? ...
If that is the case your Windows should be 64 Bit ...

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/377316-acer-aspire-4738-s-bluetooth-doesnt-work-but-wifi-work.html
Relevancy 69.66%
Relevancy 69.23%

Hi all!

I have bought a HP 6730b notebook (type: HP KU216ET), it has got built-in Bluetooth. I have installed 32bit Windows 7, but the bluetooth doesn't work. I cannot find any driver to make that working good..

HP Compaq 6730b Notebook PC*-* Download drivers and software - HP Business Support Center - here is a driver for XP, but when I install, it said that I have to turn on Bluetooth... I don't know what to do...

I don't know what's the type of the built-in Bluetooth, maybe broadcom, I tried this driver: Broadcom.com - Bluetooth Software Download

but there's the same message while install: Turn on Bluetooth...

What can I do? I have a bluetooth mouse, so I need to make bluetooth working good...

Thx a lot!

UPDATE: PROBLEM SOLVED

A:Bluetooth doesn't work

Look in "Services" and see if it's enabled.
Type services.msc in the start search box, then click on the gear icon.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/15617-bluetooth-doesnt-work.html
Relevancy 69.23%

I've had this problem for quite a while now and it's starting to drive me crazy My bluetooth devices can't connect to my laptop because it appears as though they can't find it at all The device work doesn't Bluetooth bluetooth speakers was already added and used to work with my laptop and it still works with my phone or other computers without any trouble but my laptop's bluetooth just isn't working I Bluetooth doesn't work can't delete it from my added devices to try and re-add it Worst of all I can't open Bluetooth settings at all Not using Control Panel not using the bluetooth icon not using search just not at all I click it and nothing happens So I've tried to look it up in Services msc to see if it might be disabled but it says it should be running In msconfig it says the Bluetooth service is stopped however Either way I'd love to use my bluetooth devices with my laptop again so if anyone knows how to fix this that would be awesome

A:Bluetooth doesn't work

Go back to Services and right click on the Bluetooth support service and double click on it.

When the Bluetooth support service properties open look to see what the startup type is, then click on Start in the the Service status.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/537040/bluetooth-doesnt-work/
Relevancy 68.37%

My Bluetooth keyboard stopped working with just one specific laptop. (acer aspire E5-771G-76QZ)Laptop says it is paired but my keyboard his Bluetooth light lights up when pressing a button (this means it's not connected to anything).so I tried the keyboard on other devices (laptop, desktop, phone) and it works just fine.When trying to delete the keyboard from the paired devices, it "installs" it self when restarting the laptop, I even deleted my Bluetooth drivers and deleted all the files with iobit uninstaller, after restarting my laptop, Bluetooth was installed by it self again and the keyboard was "paired".ps. I can pair my phone or other Bluetooth devices without any problem with this laptop, so it looks like it's a quarrel between the laptop and the Bluetooth keyboard.

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/bluetooth-doesn-t-work-properly/td-p/443699/jump-to/first-unread-message
Relevancy 68.37%

I just instal my laptop with windows 8.1, but the bluetooth devices can not connect with others devices such as smartphone, tabs, etc. whereas in the device manager there are two devices for bluetooh. please help! Thanks 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/My-bluetooth-device-doesn-t-work/td-p/5782028
Relevancy 68.37%

Hi
I recently bought a new laptop (ASUS K70IC) that has no Bluetooth (BT). I also bought a Bluetooth mouse with it, Genius 905BT and an USB Bluetooth dongle, I thought that would work. But it doesn't. Other Bluetooth devices show up when I search for them, but the mouse doesn't. I tried that in XP SP3 too (desktop PC) but it doesnt show up there either.
So my questions are:
1. Does anyone have a configuration of a BT USB dongle + BT mouse?
2. Do you think it should work? (BT dongle + BT mouse)

A:Bluetooth mouse doesn't work

Have you put your mouse into the "Discovery Mode"?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/51551-bluetooth-mouse-doesnt-work.html
Relevancy 68.37%

I have this exact issue:

A Bluetooth device stops working, and you receive error code 43 together with event 17 after you resume a computer that is running Windows 7 from sleep

It used to happen sometimes on Win 7 32 bit, I've now changed to Win 7 64 bit and I can replicate it everytime I put the machine in and out of sleep.

The only way to fix is to use a different USB mouse to go into Device Manager and disable/re-enable the bluetooth device.

The reason for my post is that I requested the hotfix, yet upon trying to install it, I get a message telling me that it's not applicable for my PC?

Win 7 64 bit Home Premium, SP1, with all available Windows updates installed.

Any further ideas?

Thanks

A:Bluetooth doesn't work after resuming from S3

Usually power state errors like this can be resolved through driver updates too.
Have you pursued seeking driver updates via the company that provided the device?

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/187340-bluetooth-doesnt-work-after-resuming-s3.html
Relevancy 68.37%

My Bluetooth keyboard stopped working with just one specific laptop. (acer aspire E5-771G-76QZ)Laptop says it is paired but my keyboard his Bluetooth light lights up when pressing a button (this means it's not connected to anything).so I tried the keyboard on other devices (laptop, desktop, phone) and it works just fine.When trying to delete the keyboard from the paired devices, it "installs" it self when restarting the laptop, I even deleted my Bluetooth drivers and deleted all the files with iobit uninstaller, after restarting my laptop, Bluetooth was installed by it self again and the keyboard was "paired".ps. I can pair my phone or other Bluetooth devices without any problem with this laptop, so it looks like it's a quarrel between the laptop and the Bluetooth keyboard.

http://community.acer.com/t5/E-and-M-Series-Laptops/bluetooth-doesn-t-work-properly/td-p/443699
Relevancy 68.37%

Hi all I need some Bluetooth work Helix doesn't help with my new Helix - CG nbsp I've been using this machine Helix Bluetooth doesn't work for almost a month and bluetooth never even showed up in Windows With all the drivers installed BIOS updated to latest version Bluetooth is not working neither showed up ever in Device Manager nbsp Bluetooth is enabled in BIOS and the Bluetooth service also in Windows Services but no change Disabling and re-enabling it in BIOS with several restarts was also no success nbsp nbsp I tried Broadcom's official driver too but the driver couldn't even detect my bluetooth device nbsp Recently I upgraded to Windows to see if it solves the problem but still no change I installed the official Lenovo Bluetooth driver The installation was quick and succesful but still no bluetooth after all nbsp I think I tried every possible solution but there is still no Bluetooth in Windows Device Manager What could I possibly do now nbsp Thank you in advance Solved Go to Solution

A:Helix Bluetooth doesn't work

I've had the exact same problem with my 3701-33M. Sent in to Lenovo and it turns out the bluetooth device was missing. Pulled out another brand new one I had on hand, same thing, sent in, no bluetooth card physically installed. The build sheets for these device serial numbers show an asterisk next to the bluetooth device saying "or equivalent". Received my replacement unit under warranty and guess what? Also has no bluetooth. Seems like a full manufacturing batch went out without the cards even being installed. Pretty dodgy QC on these Helixes unfortunately.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Tablet-and/Helix-Bluetooth-doesn-t-work/td-p/2193130
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi I have a Sony Vaio VGN-FW doesn't Windows Bluetooth My Professional on work 7 x64 J laptop with built in bluetooth Broadcom Widcomm Alps My Bluetooth doesn't work on Windows 7 x64 Professional something like that some drivers had the former name others the last one I use Windows x Professional and it seems that the bluetooth doesn't My Bluetooth doesn't work on Windows 7 x64 Professional work After the fresh install few months ago it worked Meanwhile I didn't use it because I didn't need it But today I tried to use it but it can't find my device mobile phone I tried with many device but it seems that the bluetooth doesn't scan for devices I can't also see it from other device my phone doesn't see it I tried three driver versions but none of them does anything more than what I have described above The install does all good but after that nothing work I see the BT icon in tray near the volume icon but if I click on it it appears an empty page scanning for new device forever Neither adding a device nor opening the settings worked The quot Allow new device to connect quot is blurred gray so I can't click it If I uninstall the driver Windows uses its own driver but this does also not work I think it's not a driver problem but a Windows one since it worked some time ago I don't know what to do Can anyone help me Thanks in advance

A:My Bluetooth doesn't work on Windows 7 x64 Professional

Quote: Originally Posted by beethoven

Hi,
After the fresh install (few months ago) it worked.

So we know that it does actually work with Windows 7, but you just cant get it to now.

Quote: Originally Posted by beethoven

The "Allow new device to connect" is blurred gray, so I can't click it.

What about "Add a Device"?

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/58744-my-bluetooth-doesnt-work-windows-7-x64-professional.html
Relevancy 67.51%

Hi I have a USB Bluetooth Dongle I use this with XP sp that I keep fully updated I did an update today and following this my bluetooth dongle does not work I have used the windows update site to look at my update history and it tells me that one of my udates was this iAnywhere - Other hardware - ISSC EDR Bluetooth after doesn't Bluetooth update work windows USB Adapter I think that if i remove this and try again my bluetooth dongle should work edit I should add that I am unable to find this program to remove it - which is why I am posting I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver and it doesn t seem to do any good Does anyone have any ideas please Will I Bluetooth doesn't work after windows update have a ghost image that I took today just before doing the windows update I could just restore Bluetooth doesn't work after windows update the image but am a little nervous because I have never done it before nbsp

A:Bluetooth doesn't work after windows update

Hi,

You'll be glad to know I stopped being a WUSS, and restored the Ghost image I made this morning. It was nerve wracking but went well. I'm posting here after all.

Will

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/bluetooth-doesnt-work-after-windows-update.111783/
Relevancy 66.65%

The problem appeared in two different laptops (Lenovo and Fujitsu). The bluetooth hardware is not visible in device manager anymore, but unrecognized device appeared. Driver reinstall doesn't help. Driver installation setup says there is no bluetooth hardware.
PC Suite is installed , worked fine before.

How to restore bluetooth?

A:After Windows 7 update bluetooth doesn't work anymore.

Eventually Fujitsu went to service as it stopped booting even from CD and USB. Had MOBO replaced. Came back yesterday had win 7 installed. Everything was fine till I installed Nokia Ovi and tried to use Bluetooth. Then the same hapenned - first USB unknown device than no boot at all. I am desperate - I dont believe this is hardware (2 mobos?) but I can't access the machine at all. If this was software it should boot from Win 7 DVD - but it hangs displaying 'starting windows'. I can access BIOS setup and I can boot only some DOS emergency boot CD allowing me to copy or erase whole disc, but I can't reinstall OS. Please help!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/after-windows-7-update-bluetooth-doesnt-work-anymore.985379/
Relevancy 66.65%

I have a Dell vostro 1220. I recently upgraded from XP 32 to 7 64. Everything is working fine except the bluetooth adapter. The drivers are installed, it appears in the device manager but not in Control Panel > Network and Internet. I've tried different bluetooth stack software but the problem seams to be with the hardware. It just won't switch on.

I did some hardware upgrades as well more ram and HDD to SSD, all working fine. OS install went well, back up was fine. I'm out of ideas other than I broke it when opening up the laptop. I hope this isn't the case.

Suggestions?

A:Bluetooth adapter issue - it exists but it doesn't work

Quote: Originally Posted by nyler

I have a Dell vostro 1220. I recently upgraded from XP 32 to 7 64. Everything is working fine except the bluetooth adapter. The drivers are installed, it appears in the device manager but not in Control Panel > Network and Internet. I've tried different bluetooth stack software but the problem seams to be with the hardware. It just won't switch on.

I did some hardware upgrades as well more ram and HDD to SSD, all working fine. OS install went well, back up was fine. I'm out of ideas other than I broke it when opening up the laptop. I hope this isn't the case.

Suggestions?

Hi nyler,

Welcome to Seven forums.

Please let me know which wireless/bluetooth network card you have on the system. You need to update the application and driver for the system.

Let us know the model so we can provide you the exact link to get it updated. Check this video which would be helpful in updating all the drivers:

Updating Dell Drivers

Kindly update your system specs here by following this.

Keep us posted with the results so we can advise you further.

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/308665-bluetooth-adapter-issue-exists-but-doesnt-work.html
Relevancy 66.65%

After tha last automatic update of Microsoft Windows 10 the bluetooth doesn't work. I can turn it on and off, but it doesn't recognize other devices and is not detected its presence from other devices, such as smartphones, so it is impossible to put them in communication and exchange files. Please, may anyone help me? Thank you, very much.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Bluetooth-doesn-t-work-after-last-windows-10-updates-on/td-p/5795594
Relevancy 66.22%

I have just bought a HP Pavilion x360 15-bk057sa with a sylus HP Pro Tablet 408 Active pen.  I cannot get it to work at all.  Any suggestions? PS I found the "Choose a board " frustrating and confusing I have no idea what most of the elections relate to and none seem to relate to my problem so if i've selected the wrong one please advise.  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/HP-Pavilion-x64-15-bk057sa-stylus-doesn-t-work/td-p/5847955
Relevancy 65.79%

Hi This is my first sound On-Board work! but detected doesn't post on here I m actually stumped for once I got a free computer from one of my friends it s better than my old athlonxp machine and put a fresh copy of XP Pro on it I got all the drivers from MSI s website loaded everything and it s great runs super fast quiet no issues killer deal for free the only On-Board sound detected but doesn't work! problem is that the sound doesn t work I have tried reinstalling the drivers several times I ve verified that the onboard sound is turned on in the bios The drivers are the most recent and installed correctly The Device Manager even shows that the sound card is installed I don t understand what the problem could be I don t really On-Board sound detected but doesn't work! want to get a pci sound card because there are only two pci slots on the mobo one of which is already taken up by my wireless card And I don t have any extra USB slots either keyboard mouse ipod external hd I ve physically examined the board and it doesn t look like there is anything damaged around the soundchip it looks like the chip says quot RTL CL quot on it I attached a shot of my device manager PS I have my wireless card disabled ATM because I am using ethernet for the time being any help is greatly appreciated and my system info is below Mboard MSI GM -V CPU AMD Athlon Ghz GB DDR Ram Onboard vid sound ethernet PCI Wireless Windows XP sp version Thanks Zach nbsp

Relevancy 65.79%

Hello. So, I have installed the Windows 10 recently, and then I downloaded the audio drivers through this page, although only the Windows 7 was present. When I installed the audio drivers (6.10.6292.0 Rev. -- Mar 1, 2016), the audio works fine, but the equalization settings don't have any affect anymore regardless of the setting. How to fix this issue? Is this driver only available for Windows 7? Where can I download the appropriate driver for Windows 10?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Equalization-in-Beats-audio-doesn-t-work-in-HP-Pavilion-dv7/td-p/5734311
Relevancy 65.79%

I upgraded to Windows 10 (Pro). The audio works, but now the equalizer settings of the DTS Sound+ control panel have no effect. Is there an up to date audio control panel that you can point me to? Thanks!

Solved!
View Solution.

A:Pavilion 500-189 DTS Sound+ equalizer doesn't work in Window...

Problem solved: I uninstalled the IDT High Definition Audio CODEC (from Device Manager > Sound, video and game controllers) then rebooted. Now it works.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Audio/Pavilion-500-189-DTS-Sound-equalizer-doesn-t-work-in-Windows/td-p/5367669
Relevancy 65.79%

Greetings My friend has given me her laptop to look install doesn't drivers USB HP work Pavilion G6-1195sa at because it was riddled with unwanted pop-ups HP Pavilion G6-1195sa USB drivers install doesn't work viruses and browser toolbars The laptpop is an HP Pavilion Notebook PC Model G - sa running Windows -bit Home Premium edition It has an Intel i M processor running GHz and has GB memory and a GB hard drive I have removed all the viruses etc and installed Avast free anti-virus I ran a boot time scan and it is now clean However the USB ports were not recognising devices flash drive mouse that I plugged in The USB ports have power as shown by the flash drive's light and thedevice show up in device manager after being plugged in but they don't function I tried updating the drivers from HP com and the chipset driver install sp exe appeared to work yet did nothing So I tried running it with Administrator permissions - still nothing So I uninstalled the existing USB drivers and tried to reinstall - nothing I booted into safe mode and ran it again with Admin permission nothing I went to Intel com to download the motherboard drivers The program doesn't run asking for admin permission I ran it with admin permissions and it errors reporting that it should be run with admin permissions I'm now stuck Can anyone help please Regards Geoff UK

A:HP Pavilion G6-1195sa USB drivers install doesn't work

Many time deleting all the ports and rebooting allows windows to reload them.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/531710/hp-pavilion-g6-1195sa-usb-drivers-install-doesnt-work/
Relevancy 65.36%

Hello all Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse Bluetooth doesn't work on my Professional Mouse doesn't work on Bluetooth 64bit Microsoft 7 Windows Dell laptop Here is some more detailed information Laptop Dell Vostro Operation System Windows Professional bit SP Steps to reproduce turn on Bluetooth of Sculpt Touch Mouse go to 'Devices Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse doesn't work on Windows 7 Professional 64bit and Printers' add a device double click 'Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse' on the list of popup screen the 'Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse' device icon will be added to device list on 'Devices and Printers' ovserved that the icon of 'Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse' was grey out and couldn't be used tried to move the mouse but no response and the light on the top of the mouse keeps flashing red lt -- gt green The Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse was suppose to be setup install in one minute That's why I prefer to buying the Microsoft mouse product But it wasn't It took me few days to try to install it and it was still failed Could everyone tell me how to fix that Thanks

A:Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse doesn't work on Windows 7 Professional 64bit

Try installing this software/driver for microsoft mouse and keyboard first: Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/363911-microsoft-bluetooth-mouse-doesnt-work-windows-7-professional-64bit.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Okay, so I'm helping a friend out in building his first computer but the problem we're facing now is that the monitor connected up to the computer (that's finally put together) doesn't show anything, and the USB devices (being the keyboard and mouse) connected don't work.
If there's anything you'd like to ask about the build, what's connected what's not, feel free to ask; I'll tell you what you want to know.

*Things I know for sure*
The mouse and keyboard aren't broken.
The monitor worked 2 days ago, so I highly doubt the monitor just stopped working all of a sudden?

A:Monitor doesn't work and USB devices aren't detected

*UPDATE*
So... my friend managed to get it working by himself, but what bugs me is that the problem was with the RAM.
There are four ram slots; so RAM Slot 1, 2, 3 & 4.
1 & 2 are the first 2 rows of RAM that's closer to the CPU slot/cooler, and the cooler was already installed (Cumbersome)
So decided to use RAM slots 3 & 4 instead.
For some reason THIS was the problem; what had to be done at the end was RAM slots 1 & 4.
Slotting in the RAM with any other combination other than 1 & 4 didn't allow the computer to recognise the monitor or the USB devices for some reason.
Although the problem is solved now I would still like to know what went wrong, I want to learn from mistakes.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/391430-monitor-doesnt-work-usb-devices-arent-detected.html
Relevancy 64.93%

Okay, so I'm helping a friend out in building his first computer but the problem we're facing now is that the monitor connected up to the computer (that's finally put together) doesn't show anything, and the USB devices (being the keyboard and mouse) connected don't work.
If there's anything you'd like to ask about the build, what's connected what's not, feel free to ask; I'll tell you what you want to know.

*Things I know for sure*
The mouse and keyboard aren't broken.
The monitor worked 2 days ago, so I highly doubt the monitor just stopped working all of a sudden?

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/391430-monitor-doesnt-work-usb-devices-arent-detected.html
Relevancy 64.93%

My Hp pavilion web cam doesn't work at all So this is what I did Start gt Control Panel gt Hardware and sound gt Device manager gt Imaging Device gt Hp pavilion web cam gt Properties this is what the Device status said nbsp nbsp This device cannot start Code Click 'Check for solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if there is a solution available nbsp nbsp And of course I clicked check for solutions I think it will give me information about it about next week or so my problem was sent to Microsoft however i need to get this web cam today So I started to fix it myself Hp dv2000 HP webcam (noteb... Pavilion in* doesn't work, *built Disabling it enabling restarting HP *built in* webcam doesn't work, Hp Pavilion dv2000 (noteb... uninstalling it going to Hp support reinstalling it Nothing is working nbsp And also aperantly it doesn't know where the webcam is located it says location Unknown in its properties anyways how HP *built in* webcam doesn't work, Hp Pavilion dv2000 (noteb... do it tell it where it is Message Edited by Shadows on - - PMMessage Edited by Shadows on - - PM

A:HP *built in* webcam doesn't work, Hp Pavilion dv2000 (noteb...

This is no guaranteed solution_but one which has worked for some.In Device Manager remove/uninstall all the entries under Universal Serial Bus Controllers.Start with the last and move up,removing each.Reboot to see if any change.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-built-in-webcam-doesn-t-work-Hp-Pavilion-dv2000-notebook/td-p/12429
Relevancy 62.78%

Hi there Everyone I Have a MHZ MB Hardrive and a Hardrive MB Ram Epson Stylus Printer on LPT and Artec Wheel mouse on Com USRobotics Internal modem on Com Now that this out of the Way I have a Artec C Plus Flatbed Scanner with a DTC X SCSI Host Adapter I went to the Work.... Scanner Plus Detected In System Artec Times! Properties 8 doesn't 6000C Artec Web Site and downloaded the Newest Driver for my System Which installed the DTC X Host Adapter software and the Artec Scanner Driver but when I rebooted the Windows Detected the Scanner X s in the System Properties I tried to Disable the other but that had no Effect The Scanner goes through its Calibration but when I do the prescan it Does An Error and shuts the program down So what do I do now Why is it detecting Artec 6000C Plus Detected In System Properties 8 Times! Scanner doesn't Work.... the Artec C Plus X s in the System properties HEEEEELLPPPP I am really in need of an answer since i am a graphics Artist and really need my scanner I am willing to trade a Custom Graphic for your web site for the answer to my problem Thank you for reading this nbsp Artec 6000C Plus Detected In System Properties 8 Times! Scanner doesn't Work....

A:Artec 6000C Plus Detected In System Properties 8 Times! Scanner doesn't Work....

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/artec-6000c-plus-detected-in-system-properties-8-times-scanner-doesnt-work.34124/
Relevancy 58.91%

Hello there community people.
I'm new here and need a serious attention to fix my problem.
I really need some help here,Since two days trying to fix this issue but still no luck.

i do not know how to describe my problem but i have attached one image that shows 'Bluetooth USB' in device manager,
was that normal?furthermore i can't even send any file via bluetooth,Am i missing something here?

Please help.

A:Bluetooth Radio Issue (NO Bluetooth Detected)

You need to give the exact model number for your ASUS.

But have you checked the ASUS website for the bt driver for your model.

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/397464-bluetooth-radio-issue-no-bluetooth-detected.html
Relevancy 58.91%

Hi guys,

I bought a bluetooth dongle off of amazon so I could use my bluetooth headset with my comp. Once plugged in it installs driver version 6.1.7601.17889 from microsoft and there are no yellow '?'s. When I look for devices it sees my headset no probs but will not connect, which it does instantly with phones / tablets etc.

A very detailed search has brought me to the conclusion that it's a problem with the bluetooth driver, not the headset. Unfortunately there are no identifiers on the dongle itself but device manager seems to think it's:

Device type: Bluetooth Radios
Manufacturer: Cambridge Silicon Radio Ltd

Is there anyway I can detect exactly the chipset in the dongle and get the correct drivers installed? Or am I barking up the wrong tree completely?

Thanks.

A:Bluetooth dongle detected, items detected but not connecting.

Have you tried contacting CSR? CSR PLC Customer Support

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/352002-bluetooth-dongle-detected-items-detected-but-not-connecting.html
Relevancy 58.48%

Pasting in contextual information from another post OBconflicker Bi nf worm keeps reappearing windows defender monitor stops working slow computer windows search protocol windows pop up Malware virusPop up windows keep appearing quot Windows search protocol host stopped working stopped, protocol search work, doesn't firefox work microsoft host windows slow, itunes doesn't and was closed quot Itunes occassionally doesn t work Media Sync doesn t work Hard Drive keeps working microsoft windows search protocol host stopped, slow, firefox doesn't work, itunes doesn't work in the microsoft windows search protocol host stopped, slow, firefox doesn't work, itunes doesn't work background Windows Defender no longer monitors the running programs End of added information microsoft windows search protocol host stopped, slow, firefox doesn't work, itunes doesn't work OBLogfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v Scan saved at AM on Platform Windows Vista SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v Boot mode NormalRunning processes C Windows system taskeng exeC Windows system Dwm exeC Windows Explorer EXEC Program Files Windows Defender MSASCui exeC Program Files Digital Media Reader readericon G exeC Program Files Java jre bin jusched exeC Program Files Intel IntelDH CCU CCU TrayIcon exeC Program Files Common Files Intel IntelDH NMS Support IntelHCTAgent exeC Program Files Intel Intel Matrix Storage Manager IAAnotif exeC Windows WindowsMobile wmdc exeC Windows System hkcmd exeC Windows System igfxpers exeC Windows sttray exeC Program Files Windows Sidebar sidebar exeC Windows ehome ehtray exeC Program Files Google GoogleToolbarNotifier GoogleToolbarNotifier exeC Users Owner AppData Local Temp nkapg r exeC Program Files Windows Media Player wmpnscfg exeC Windows system wbem unsecapp exeC Users Owner AppData Local Temp smss exeC Program Files BullGuard Ltd BullGuard BullGuard exeC Windows system igfxsrvc exeC Windows system WerFault exeC Users Owner AppData Local Temp win exeC Users Owner AppData Local Temp csrss exeC Users Owner AppData Local Temp system exeC Program Files Intel IntelDH CCU CCU Engine exeC Users Owner AppData Local Temp Low services exeC Users Owner AppData Local Temp Low smss exeC Users Owner AppData Local Temp Low notepad exeC Windows system wuauclt exeC Windows system taskeng exeC Users Owner AppData Local Temp Low Low win exeC Users Owner AppData Local Temp Low Low win exeC Users Owner AppData Local Temp Low Low login exeC Program Files BullGuard Ltd BullGuard BGScan exeC Program Files Internet Explorer IEXPLORE EXEC Program Files Internet Explorer ieuser exeC Program Files Trend Micro HijackThis HijackThis exeR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http home mywebsearch com index jhtml pt amp n ce dR - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Page URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Default Search URL http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Search Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http go microsoft com fwlink LinkId R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search SearchAssistant R - HKLM Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Search CustomizeSearch R - HKCU Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion Internet Settings ProxyOverride localR - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Toolbar LinksFolderName F - REG system ini UserInit C Windows system winlogon exeO - Hosts localhost Inserted By STOPzilla O - Toolbar McAfee VirusScan - BA B -B - c -B - F F - c progra mcafee com vso mcvsshl dllO - HKLM Run readericon C Program Files Digital Media Reader readericon G exeO - HKLM Run Recguard WINDIR SMINST RECGUARD EXEO - HKLM Run Reminder WINDIR Creator Remind XP exeO - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Progr... Read more

A:microsoft windows search protocol host stopped, slow, firefox doesn't work, itunes doesn't work

Hello and welcome to Bleeping ComputerWe apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine. If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.Thanks and again sorry for the delay.We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.scrDDS.pifDouble click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.Notepad will open with the results.Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet. Information on A/V control HERE

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/289777/microsoft-windows-search-protocol-host-stopped-slow-firefox-doesnt-work-itunes-doesnt-work/
Relevancy 58.05%

Alright here's my situation I have a Core Duo PC detected. doesn't devices audio no work, HDMI audio running Vista Home Premium bit hooked up to my TV HDMI audio doesn't work, no audio devices detected. using a HDMI cable This has been working fine for years now Yesterday I decided to add some more RAM to this PC GB instead of the standard GB to be exact I know bit will only read GB but I was thinking of upgrading to Windows bit later Anyway I booted up the computer worked fine of course even watched a movie or two without problems Then this morning I booted up the PC and I suddenly noticed the volume icon saying that there were no audio devices detected I checked under Hardware and there are no audio devices whatsoever So my HDMI cable is still giving me picture but no sound Seeing as I'm using onboard audio I immediately booted into the BIOS and although I couldn't find a specific option that said onboard audio I did see something audio related being quot HDA quot I assume HD audio on automatic the other option was ACRealtek or something However it was enabled so no luck there Does anyone know how all of a sudden my HDMI cable isn't providing audio anymore I even checked my Nvidia card which also stated that HDMI audio was enabled I hope anyone can help me thanks in advance

A:HDMI audio doesn't work, no audio devices detected.

hi and welcome to the forum's

Go to:

Control Panel > Sounds > Playback

Then click on HDMI sound and click on the Set Default button

http://www.vistax64.com/sound-audio/292591-hdmi-audio-doesnt-work-no-audio-devices-detected.html
Relevancy 57.19%

hi, I know there are many in the forum who have the same problem as mine. 

my computer was running fine last friday. I tried to start it on saturday, it says it can't startup and need to repair startup. I did run the repair but still can't startup. I tried to use system restore to earlier dates, it still can't startup. The computer has trojan virus before and I tried the anti-malware from internet to kill them. seems that it create more problem for my PC. I have some important files in the computer that I wish I have archived. 

wonder if any one can help. thx in advance.

A:can't start up computer-window7, repair doesn't work, restore doesn't work

I'll report this topic to appropriate helpers.
Hold on there...

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/493688/cant-start-up-computer-window7-repair-doesnt-work-restore-doesnt-work/
Relevancy 57.19%

Help my windows 7 laptop just keeps rebooting and i cant get to safe mode or recovery what should i do ?

A:system recovery doesn't work and safe mode doesn't work and just keeps reboting

System manufacturer and model?

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/631274/system-recovery-doesnt-work-and-safe-mode-doesnt-work-and-just-keeps-reboting/
Relevancy 55.04%

I am trying to use my CD-ROM drive and it doesn't work here are the list of things I have tried

Uninstalled and reinstalled the cd-rom driver it is a Matbleepa UJ-840D CD-ROM/DVD/CD-RW in my HP laptop (Didn't work)

Read stuff about code 39 and removed in the registry edit screen Upperfilters, Upperfilters.bak, Lowerfilters, Lowerfilters.bak and rebooted (Didn't work)

Removed itunes from computer (didn't solve the issue with cd-rom player)

Went back to a system restore point that was before the last time I used the CD-rom player and it worked and that (didn't work as well)

Read a lot of different posts about code 39 and nothing is given after the above steps are taken if it still won't work except to reformat which I would prefer not to do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A:CD-ROM doesn't work, code 39 error, tried many things still doesn't work

1. Uninstall the drive through Device Manager.Restart computer. The drive will be automatically reinstalled.or...2. Delete Upper & Lower Filters http://support.microsoft.com/kb/982116Restart computer.or...3. Download, and run Restore Missing CD Drive patchDouble click on cdgone.zip to unzip it.Right click on cdgone.reg, click Merge.Accept registry merge.Restart computer.or...4. Go to Device Manager, click a "+" sign next to IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers.You'll see two items:- ATA Channel0 (or Primary Channel)- ATA Channel1 (or Secondary Channel)Right click on each of them, and click Uninstall. Confirm.Restart Windows. They'll be automatically reinstalled.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/443264/cd-rom-doesnt-work-code-39-error-tried-many-things-still-doesnt-work/
Relevancy 54.61%

Hi, I have a windows 7. I have found the bluetooth in my computer, it says "fsquirt" aswell. When I open the file, it says send files or recieve files. So if i click on Send Files, it says " select where to send your files" with a large box under it which i cannot type in. If i press recieve files, it says " windows was unable to transfer some files, an address incompatible with the requested protocol was used.

So i dont know how to fix this!?! Help please? I'm trying to send videos from my phone to my computer via bluetooth!
Thanks!

A:(Bluetooth on computer) I've got bluetooth but it wont work! HELP!

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-on-computer-ive-got-bluetooth-but-it-wont-work-help.944053/
Relevancy 52.89%

After upgrading from Windows x to Windows my barcode scanner stopped working in 2303 start. Solved: device cannot to SERIAL Prolific USB This Adapter (Code 10) my cataloging program I downloaded and tried the latest Prolific drivers and when the Solved: This device cannot start. (Code 10) Prolific 2303 USB to SERIAL Adapter error did not go away I read the release notes and discovered that Solved: This device cannot start. (Code 10) Prolific 2303 USB to SERIAL Adapter the likely reason is that the product is at end of life and is no longer supported If you have one of the various branded cables devices that uses the old chip version - Windows is NOT supported in HXA Solved: This device cannot start. (Code 10) Prolific 2303 USB to SERIAL Adapter XA chip versions will show yellow mark Error Code Googling landed me at a post here but it was in the Windows forum and not applicable Further searching led me to a workaround for an Ir product that uses the end of life chipset that actually works It involves rolling back to an older version of the driver that makes the device compatible with Windows Here is a link to the PDF with complete instructions http www actisys com Manuals ACT-IRx UN-Win Drv-Workaround- pdf Old Driver Download http www actisys com Drivers IR UN ACT-IR UN-DriverInstaller v - zip nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-this-device-cannot-start-code-10-prolific-2303-usb-to-serial-adapter.1078730/
Relevancy 52.89%

Prolific USB to SERIAL Adapter The default device drivers that Windows suggests or I download whenever I use its data cable which has an inbuilt Prolific USB to serial conversion chip never works It gives an error amp This device cannot start Code amp The solution after investigating and scrolling through numerous forums amp reading mostly useless advice was to install the Windiws Vista drivers Ignore any warning messages don t use compatibility mode Then check in the Device Manager that it s not set to a COM port that is in conflict with something else via its Properties tab This solved many other peoples problems from what I could see This chip is often used in cheap cables that connect HAM and HF radios and other devices such as Nokia phones to a PC However if you wish to give the Windows Vista driver a go you can find the link for it s download here http www cooldrives com lib cooldrives vista-prolific-chip-driver-for-serial-adapters zip NOTE THIS WOULD NOT WORK WITH WINDOWS XP The tried and true solution from what I could tell seemed to be to install a Virtual Machine and run XP So if this driver does not work then perhaps that may be the solution for you I amp d suggest installing Virtual box as its free and opensource though others used VMWare I have successfully used Virtual Box to solve a SERIAL (Code This device cannot 2303 start. Adapter Prolific to 10) USB Solved: similar COM port issue with diagnostic software on Komatsu trucks though the crap software required Win not XP You may want to try this link for Windows XP etc http www icidu com media productdownloads C- drivers C- Driver - XP - Vista - - Linux - Mac bits zip Have Fun TechnoWorld India www twindia org nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/solved-this-device-cannot-start-code-10-prolific-2303-usb-to-serial-adapter.1058785/
Relevancy 52.89%

Alright guys, I have just refreshed my pc because I was having numerous problems with it and it turned out to be a bad stick of RAM. However, now I am having software issues. Whenever I try to make a call on the desktop version of skype, the program crashes. Whenever I try to open HP support assistant, the program crashes. When i am using the metro app version of skype I get a weird artifacting type problem on any of the buttons. I have this same problem in internet explorer and on Netflix. Netflix will not play on Chrome. It will play on IE, but with the button artifacting problems. My computer will not pair via bluetooth with my phone. What would be your recommended course of action? I don't know where to begin. I have tried updating drivers and the like but it has not helped.

Thank you

A:Bluetooth won't work, skype won't work, ntflix won;t work

Microsoft zune won't work either. It crashes when trying to set up.

http://www.eightforums.com/software-apps/40103-bluetooth-wont-work-skype-wont-work-ntflix-won-t-work.html
Relevancy 52.89%

Is this notebook (HP Pavilion 15-n287cl TouchSmart Notebook) bluetooth enabled?  I see a "radio" section in my settings, but cannot connect a bluetooth headset. Thank you!

A:bluetooth AND HP Pavilion

Hi: Below is the link to the product specs page for your notebook. It does not come with built in bluetooth networking, or that feature would have been listed along with the 1x1 802.11b/g/n WLAN wireless connectivity specification. http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Pavilion-15-Notebook-PC-series/6529953/model/6787855/document... The parts list for your notebook indicates that it comes with a Realtek RTL8188EE 802.11bg/n 1x1 WiFi adapter  http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?SearchText=F5Y62UA That model wireless network adapter is not a combination wireless/bluetooth card.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Audio/bluetooth-AND-HP-Pavilion/td-p/5799580
Relevancy 52.03%

Pavilion dm1 XL303AV Windows 7 Home Premium What is the Bluetooth key? Where can I find it?

A:How can I find the Bluetooth key of the HP Pavilion dm1 to m...

Hi, Are you talking about the password or passphrase to pair 2 BT devices ? Well, only you know. Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/How-can-I-find-the-Bluetooth-key-of-the-HP-Pavilion-dm1-to/td-p/2387517
Relevancy 52.03%

This computer is great. Everything runs perfectly and makes it easy to adjust to windows 10. The only problem I have is that I have no Bluetooth radio in the computer but there is a Bluetooth function on the software. I need to know if there is a Bluetooth radio for this device to install or if there a software to install to fix this issue.

Solved!
View Solution.

A:Hp Pavilion 15-f337wm Bluetooth

@JGrimm93? These are the 2 with the part number. Ralink RT3290LE 802.11 bgn 11 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 combo adapter690020-001  Broadcom BCM43142 802.11 bgn 1x1 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 HMC combination WLAN adapter753076-001 If you do order one make sure you use the HP part number. Your manual here. http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04763999 REO

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Hp-Pavilion-15-f337wm-Bluetooth/td-p/5729694
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi folks, I've got a Pavilion dv6-3138tx, product number QC331PA#ABG. I can't work out how to enable bluetooth - I'm not sure if there was an update to my machine recently, but there's no longer a bluetooth option in my system tray. I can see the device in BIOS so it's definitley there. I've had bluetooth working on this laptop before, connected to wireless headphones, and I'd like to set it up again. Windows update is all up to date, and I can see an 'unknown device' in device manager but apparently no drivers available... any ideas?

A:Bluetooth not available on Pavilion dv6-3138tx

#HPExpertDayThe deice icon might be disabled from system tray but would be available on the device.cick on start and type 'control panel'. Choose control panel and you would see bluetooth icon there. if not then click on 'Devices and Printer' and find the icon there.You can install Network Manager for your device from dervers page:http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/bph07165

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Bluetooth-not-available-on-Pavilion-dv6-3138tx/td-p/5627839
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi I have problem Pavilion Bluetooth HP dv6 a fairly new HP Pavilion dv laptop and HP Pavilion dv6 Bluetooth problem my Bluetooth adapter was working fine up until HP Pavilion dv6 Bluetooth problem two days ago where it just stopped working altogether The system still says it is working except one thing usually when I restart the computer or turn the wireless adapter off and on a notification dialog box pops up saying something like quot Starting Bluetooth adapter quot but that stopped happening as well EDIT My Wi-Fi is still fully functional if anybody is wondering The Bluetooth adapter still works on Ubuntu as far as I can tell so that is another reason why I believe this is a driver OS problem I have searched this forum and the HP forums as well and have found no solution so far Here is some technical information that I think might be useful Primary OS Windows Professional x Wireless Adapter Broadcom GN b g n x Wi-Fi Adapter Other installed OS Ubuntu Desktop LTS - Virtual partition If there is any other information that anyone needs be sure to tell me because I haven t had a problem like this before Please help nbsp

A:HP Pavilion dv6 Bluetooth problem

Hey, Did you install the correct driver for your Bluetooth? and also can you check the firewall? maybe the firewall block it.
and also what kind of anti virus did you using?

Assis
Lorosae Computer Service
Desktop and Laptop Engineering

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/hp-pavilion-dv6-bluetooth-problem.189438/
Relevancy 52.03%

I have recently bought brand new hp pavilion dv6 laptop. I haven't use the bluetooth feature till today when I needed to transfer a file from laptop to my mobile. But it didn't work nor is it showing in the 'discoverable' section in my mobile. I have checked everything but to no avail. The laptop does recognise the mobile device but does not connect/pair with it.

Any ideas ?

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/bluetooth-issues-hp-pavilion-dv6-619945.html
Relevancy 52.03%

hello.I updated my laptop from win 7 to win 10 home. Bluetooth was working fine when i updated with "keep everything" option. But when i  did a clean install of win 10 again, my pc is not detecting bluetooth devices. now only 2 drives are there in device manager for bluetooth. i.e Generic bluetooth adapter and ms bluetooth enumerator. Bluetooth icon is visible in notification pannel and i'm able to turn it on/off. But my pc is not able to pair with bluetooth devices,  it doesn't show the list of nearby bluetooth devices itself. i just see the scearcing process in the screen.pls help a.s.ap. I'm not able to transfer file though bluetooth.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Hp-pavilion-dv6-Bluetooth-problem/td-p/5658237
Relevancy 52.03%

how can i enable my bluetooth(pavilion dm1)

A:how can i enable my bluetooth.pavilion dm1

how can i enable my bluetooth.pavilion dm1?i want to use bluetooth speaker pls help me..thanks

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/how-can-i-enable-my-bluetooth-pavilion-dm1/td-p/1134213
Relevancy 52.03%

I just got my Acer Aspire 4745G which comes with a built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR. I had Windows 7 Ultimate installed, and I looked all over the files and folders but couldn't find bluetooth. I downloaded the 2 drivers from Acer, for Atheros and Broadcom, but when I try to install Broadcom, it says bluetooth cannot be detected. Please make sure you have bluetooth device.

Can anyone please help me?

A:Bluetooth is not detected!

Quote: Originally Posted by tsinay

I just got my Acer Aspire 4745G which comes with a built-in Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR. I had Windows 7 Ultimate installed, and I looked all over the files and folders but couldn't find bluetooth. I downloaded the 2 drivers from Acer, for Atheros and Broadcom, but when I try to install Broadcom, it says bluetooth cannot be detected. Please make sure you have bluetooth device.

Can anyone please help me?

sometimes bluetooth must be "enabled" before it can be seen to install the driver. Is there a key combo to do that on your Acer?

ken

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/87843-bluetooth-not-detected.html
Relevancy 52.03%

Hi guys. I just bought a USB Bluetooth Dongle, a Iogear GBU421 Micro-Adapter to be exact, so I can play with my PS3 controller wirelessly on my computer. I plug the Dongle into my computer and this shows up (and I did restart my computer):

Ok, so I put in the CD that came with my Dongle, and want to install the software. I load up the setup and it apparently installs the BTW Widcomm Bluetooth software. Then it comes with with this:

Then this happens:

Weird. My Dongle light is on, blue. I don't really know whats wrong. Is it conflicting drivers? Because under my device manager there is no error ! signs. Don't know, help would be so great.

A:Bluetooth not detected.

Nevermind. Found out it was indeed conflicting drivers. Had to fully uninstall my MotionJoy Drivers under my "Devices and Printers" unspecified.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/214256-bluetooth-not-detected.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I need the driver for the bluetooth for my laptop pavilion dv5  1116 em.I have the problem of bluetooth peripheral device, For windows 7 professional 32 bit. Thank you

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/pavilion-dv5-1116-em-bluetooth-driver/td-p/5817559
Relevancy 51.6%

Okay, Im having a few issues here, I just got a refresh of windows 10 and I don't have bluetooth, Although the last windows 10 I had, it had bluetooth as a settingI have realtek internet, I tried the realtek bluetooth drivers but it's not working

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Hp-pavilion-15-p221nr-bluetooth-not-found/td-p/5836299
Relevancy 51.6%

Hello,  I can't find Bluetooth on my HP pavilion Pavilion 17-e148ca. I had it on windows 8.1, but after update it's gone. http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Pavilion-17-e100-Notebook-PC-series/5401229/model/6825874/doc...      shows bluetooth in wireless Connectivity. I found no bluetooth in Device Manager.Does HP support 17-e148ca for windows 10, or it is time to renew my laptop?  

Solved!

View Solution.

A:Bluetooth on HP Pavilion 17-e148ca windows 10

Hi: According to the parts list for your notebook it comes with a Ralink RT3290LE 802.11b/g/n 1x1 WiFi and Bluetooth 4.0 combination adapter. http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?SearchText=F9A50UA Did you try the W10 Ralink bluetooth driver? This package contains the driver installation package for the Mediatek/Ralink Bluetooth in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.  ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71572.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Bluetooth-on-HP-Pavilion-17-e148ca-windows-10/td-p/5584545
Relevancy 51.6%

Before I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10, I had the Windows 8.1 operating system. With this there was a bluetooth driver installed already. Except now my laptop seems to be missing a bluetooth driver and I can't find one I can install from the HP website or even on the AMD website. Does anyone know where I can get a bluetooth driver for my laptop?

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Bluetooth-driver-for-HP-Pavilion-15-n268sa-with-an-AMD-A10/td-p/5631339
Relevancy 51.6%

I have not been able to get my USB flash drives to workMy mouse works so I assume that my bluetooth is workingAnd my tiny fix me stick usb drive works so I assume it would be a USB drive I have installed all HP updates including the recent UEFI where I dont see the option to boot from a USB flash drive well anyways it does not do it anyways not is the drive recognized I have checked every USB driver for updated bluetooth pc and ... hp 15 pavilion notebook Re: 26-a6f20450gr1 drivers uninstalled and reinstalled drivers checked HP Windows update and nbsp the original manufacturer for updated driversI have checked the power on the hub as recommended on one HP article and did get a Re: hp pavilion 15 notebook pc 26-a6f20450gr1 bluetooth and ... devmgr xml missing error out of thatI ran sfc scannow assume the slash is in there my keyboard has went french on meBy the way my friend as the identical model of computer and all the same identical problems and missing files are happening on her computerThe only difference is that I am in the insiders program and her computer is on the regular Windows build which we have not had problems with till this and I am beginning to wonder whether it has to do with the UEFI recent updates question mark nbsp nbsp

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Re-hp-pavilion-15-notebook-pc-26-a6f20450gr1-bluetooth-and/td-p/5620675
Relevancy 51.6%

Hello After Paul Tikkanen helped me about my WIFI I thought my HP Pavilion p su-J T EA OS Windows has no more problems but there are still few problems It seems like bluetooth Pavilion HP Bluetooth problem p000su 15 wont find any devices or be found by other bluetooth devices The BT icon is on my tray I can turn it on off or try to search for devices but cant find any even if i have - turned on around him I was reading here to find some solution and saw that someone have the same problem as me http h www hp com t Wireless-Internet-Home-Networking Bluetooth-not-working-Wifi-works-Fine and the guy who helped him gave him a proper driver and it worked for him So can anyone help me to find that driver because I cannot find it by myself nbsp In device manager under Bluetooth i have drivers installed by Microsoft from lol nbsp Generic Bluetooth Adapter USB HP Pavilion 15 p000su Bluetooth problem VID BDA amp PID B amp REV nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp HP Pavilion 15 p000su Bluetooth problem nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp USB VID BDA amp PID B Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator BTH MS BTHBRB Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator BTH MS BTHLE I also saw theres a not installed driver PCI Device PCI VEN EC amp DEV amp SUBSYS C amp REV HP Pavilion 15 p000su Bluetooth problem PCI VEN EC amp DEV amp SUBSYS CPCI VEN EC amp DEV amp CC FF PCI VEN EC amp DEV amp CC FF I hope someone can help me again nbsp nbsp Solved View Solution

A:HP Pavilion 15 p000su Bluetooth problem

Hi: You need this BT driver... http://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/template.PAGE/public/psi/swdDetails/?spf_p.tpst=swdMain&spf_p.prp_swdMain=wsrp-navigationalState%3DswItem%253Dob_132193_1&javax.portlet.begCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken&javax.portlet.endCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken For the card reader (5229), download and install the first driver on the list... http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=15&PFid=25&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/HP-Pavilion-15-p000su-Bluetooth-problem/td-p/4365928
Relevancy 51.6%

hi there  i have hp pavilion 15 notebook pc 26-a6f20450gr1 but the bluetooth and the usb doest work and i tried every driver i found in the main website of hp but it still didnt work so can you blease help me?? btw i am using win 7 32bit

A:hp pavilion 15 notebook pc 26-a6f20450gr1 bluetooth and usb

Hi: The model number that you provided for your notebook is not correct. Please see this guide for how to find the model number/product number for your notebook. http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108/

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/hp-pavilion-15-notebook-pc-26-a6f20450gr1-bluetooth-and-usb/td-p/5620276
Relevancy 51.6%

Hello guys, I want to update my computer to have a Bluetooth 4.0 connection, i've tryed some PCI-e boards but It was not compatible...Do you know any PCI-e board wifi and Bluetooth 4.0 that is compatible with Pavilion G6? Thank you

A:Wifi and Bluetooth module for Pavilion G6

Need exact model and the big question is whether it is in the "whitelist" era. Generally anything with a 4th gen Intel Core or newer is past the whitelist and you can install any wireless or wifi-bluetooth card of the same form factor as long as you have at least 2 antennae which I believe the G6 models do. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Wifi-and-Bluetooth-module-for-Pavilion-G6/td-p/5786320
Relevancy 51.6%

I'm using hp pavilion dm4.
and after all the internet search i'm unable to use my bluetooth under the OS windows 8.1 X64.
can anybody help me out to find the driver or some other way to get my bluetooth activated.
at the same time i'm confidentialy able to use my wifi no problem in it but in
settings>devices bluetooth doesn't exist...
Help me out please!!!!!!!!!!

A:Unable to use bluetooth transfer in hp pavilion dm4

Well your DM4 was built for Windows 7, so it depends if HP wrote Bluetooth drivers that will work under Windows 8. A quick check of HP's support site, shows that they have updated software for the DM4 series.

Software & driver downloads HP Pavilion dm4-3055dx Entertainment Notebook PC | HP? Support

There is a Bluetooth driver under networking.

The only other thing is to check the Device Manager and see if the Bluetooth is even recognized. If it isn't listed (could be listed as a generic unknown device if the driver isn't installed), you may have a hardware problem.

Check all that and install the driver. If it is still not listed in the Device Manager, go buy a $14 Bluetooth 4.0 usb device. Asus has a great one on Amazon. It should work great and will be more up current standards since it is 4.0.

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/54129-unable-use-bluetooth-transfer-hp-pavilion-dm4.html
Relevancy 51.6%

My HP Pavilion g6 laptop does not have bluetooth. Operating system is windows 8.1 Pro -64 bit. Can you suggest the ways to download bluetooth soft ware driver

A:I want install Bluetooth driver for HP pavilion g6

SMR. What is the model number of your WiFi??? To better help you we would need the exact model number or product number of your laptop/desktop??? http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108 REO

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/I-want-install-Bluetooth-driver-for-HP-pavilion-g6/td-p/5655067
Relevancy 51.6%

Hello everyone, i just formatted my hp pavilion g6 laptop and i installed all the drivers and everything , but , before i format it , i was able to use Bluetooth in it's all features ( sorry for bad English ) however , i could manage my mobile phone files , use the laptop as a headset , and make calls and other stuff in laptop via Bluetooth , but now after i formatted it , i can't do it anymore :( and when i connect my mobile all drivers start to installing and become ready to use unless one driver which is ((bluetooth peripheral device)) it says not found . i tried to download it from update driver software in device manager and windows update but i couldn't and i can't use the features that i said before i can send or receive files only ..what should i do ???

A:Bluetooth problem in my hp pavilion laptop>>

oh and by the way i have win7 ultimate version.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/bluetooth-problem-in-my-hp-pavilion-laptop-581730.html
Relevancy 51.6%

I'm trying to use a bluetooth speaker with my  HP Pavilion g7-2275dx Notebook PC but I'm not sure if I have the ablility to to do that? I Have the ralink bluetooth stack and and an atheros bluetooth driver but I'm not sure how to use them. Also, I sometimes stumble onto a page that has a 'bluetooth switch' but it'snot highlighted and I can't turn it on. Can someone tell me where where that screen is and how I can use Bluetooth with my pc? I can't plug outboard speakers into the jack because it's damaged and doesn't connect because someone accidentally kicked the speaker cable and damaged the the jack. Thanks

Solved!
View Solution.

A:Does my HP Pavilion g7-2275dx Notebook PC have bluetooth cap...

Hi: Below is the link to the product specs page for your notebook. It does not come with built in bluetooth networking, or that feature would have been listed along with the 1x1 802.11b/g/n WLAN Wireless Connectivity specification. The easiest thing you can do would be to purchase an external USB bluetooth adapter. You can also try and replace the internal wireless card with one listed in the service manual for your notebook that is also a combination wireless/bluetooth card. The card must be listed in the service manual and it must have the HP part number on it or it won't work. Because your notebook has an AMD processor, you cannot install any Intel wireless cards if any are listed in the manual.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Does-my-HP-Pavilion-g7-2275dx-Notebook-PC-have-bluetooth/td-p/5596858
Relevancy 51.6%

Bluetooth is nowhere to be seen in W10, to which I upgraded recently. Ran a Driver Talent, but it did not show Bluetooth either.
Downloaded and installed INTEL Proset for Bluetooth for w 10. Not showing anywhere.
I wish to use AKG Y45BT wireless headphones.
any suggestions, please?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-not-shown-in-win-10-hp-pavilion-g-series.1164749/
Relevancy 51.6%

Product #: QN557AA#ABA; [personal information removed]

A:I have an HP Pavilion desktop: h8-1010; can I add bluetooth ...

Hi: You can easily add a USB bluetooth adapter. I bought this one for my HP desktop PC... https://kinivo.com/product/btd-400-bluetooth-4-0-usb-adapter/  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/I-have-an-HP-Pavilion-desktop-h8-1010-can-I-add-bluetooth-to/td-p/5666689
Relevancy 51.6%

I can't find a bluetooth driver that will work on my laptop with window 8 pro. I have downloaded HP Bluetooth drivers but after I try to install them, a screen pops up an states their are compatibility problems. Does anyone know of a driver for bluetooth that will work on this pc?. Thanks for any help with this.
Ray Riley
I have a hp pavion dv7 wq644ua#aba

http://www.eightforums.com/drivers-hardware/12072-bluetooth-drivernfor-hp-pavilion-dv7-wq644ua-aba.html
Relevancy 51.6%

Hi all So the story goes like this I have the HP touchsmart tm and I purchased an SSD a few months ago I did a clean install on the SSD and installed all the drivers including the bluetooth drivers Since I didn t need to use bluetooth before I didn t bother Detected Bluetooth Not Device checking to see whether it worked or not All I know is that before I did the clean install bluetooth worked on the old installation I recently purchased a bluetooth device and wanted to connect it to my computer However when I tried looking for the bluetooth module under device manager I could not find it I tried looking under the quot adapter settings quot in the network and sharing centre but to no avail I thought I installed the incorrect drivers so I tried installing them again When I tried that an error message popped up saying that I need to turn on my bluetooth device first before attempting to install the driver The bluetooth module itself is not broken nor is it disconnected from the computer I tried looking under the BIOS and the bluetooth FCC ID field had a value for it I even Bluetooth Device Not Detected tried opening up my laptop and replugging the module itself When I unplugged the module the bluetooth FCC ID field in the BIOS would disappear only to reappear when I replugged the module I tried looking in the BIOS for any options pertaining to the bluetooth module but could not find any Does anybody have any idea what is wrong P S the bluetooth module is made by Broadcom nbsp

A:Bluetooth Device Not Detected

Do you have a bluetooth on/off program, on some of the laptops I have used there is often an option to turn on the bluetooth - when OFF its does not show up in the device manager

there maybe a HP wireless assistant that also manages the bluetooth

service manual
http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c02262878.pdf

shows the bluetooth controlled by the wireless switch - but on my older HP Laptop - the HP wireless assistant controlled the bluetooth and the wireless separately

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-device-not-detected.1096414/
Relevancy 51.6%

My bluetooth devices is not detected, its not showing in device manager or the settings. I have tried updating the drivers but the installation fails due to the "No bluetooth device detected" error.I have also tried changing the Bluetooth service starting to "Automatic", that was no help as well. 

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Bluetooth-device-not-detected/td-p/5820081
Relevancy 51.6%

I reinstalled window 8 on my laptop. My laptop wont detect my bluetooth headphones. I just installed and updated the bluetooth drivers on my laptop, with no luck. Its not the headphones, my cell phone detects them. Can anybody help me connect these things?

A:Bluetooth device not detected.

What is the make and model # of the head phones?

Method 1:
a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.
b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.
c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.
d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:
Step 1: After running the troubleshooter, check in Windows updates if any drivers’ updates are available for the Bluetooth device. If so, install the same and check if it helps.
a. At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
b. Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.
Step 2: If the update are not available then you may try to update the drivers from the manufacturer website.
Step 3: If the Windows 8 drivers are not available for the device then you may install the drivers in compatibility mode.

You may run the drivers in compatible mode.
a) Enter the Start screen.
b) Press Windows key + C on your keyboard to show the Charms bar (If you have a touch screen: Touch the right edge of your screen and slide your finger to the center of the screen to show the Charms bar).
c) Search for Troubleshooting, Click Settings in the right column.
d) Click Troubleshooting. Click Run programs made for previous versions of Windows.
e) Click next, select Not Listed. Click Next.
f) Click Browse and select the installer that you downloaded using the link above.
g) Click next, click Troubleshoot program.
h) Check The program worked in earlier versions of Windows but won't install or run now box
i) Click Next, select the last known working operating system for this driver (probably Window j) Click Next.

Method 3:
Follow these steps and check if the Bluetooth Support Service is started.

a. Press Windows Key + R, type services.msc, hit Enter.
b. Right click on the service named-Bluetooth Support Service.
c. Check if it is started, if not click on Start.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f320/bluetooth-device-not-detected-1074754.html
Relevancy 51.6%

having a problem since i buy my cellphone Nokia 2330 Classic. I cannot connect my phone to my pc. I already downloaded the Windows Mobile Center. Anyone Can help me?

A:bluetooth devices is not detected

Hi.

Can you help us to be able to help you by filling these in - System Specs

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/72648-bluetooth-devices-not-detected.html
Relevancy 51.6%

My bluetooth devices is not detected, its not showing in device manager or the settings. I have tried updating the drivers but the installation fails due to the "No bluetooth device detected" error.

Relevancy 51.17%

In November I upgraded from Windows to Windows bit My Bluetooth devices were working properly Driver 10 Bluetooth for Notebook Windows Pavilion Last week I did a complete hard disk reformat and reinstallation of Windows nbsp Now I cannot connect any of my Bluetooth devices In Device Manager it says the two Bluetooth devices Generic Bluetooth Adapter and nbsp Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator are working properly The drivers are both dated June version nbsp Microsoft nbsp When I try to connect it shows Your PC is searching for and can be discovered by Bluetooth devices but none of my devices Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse and several Apple iDevices show up I have of course enabled discovery on the devices nbsp Is there a driver I need I know this can work since everything was OK after I upgraded to Windows before the full reinstallation Also I followed the same procedures on my HP Pavilion destop HPE- t and Buetooth works fine there nbsp Any help would Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver for Pavilion Notebook be greatly appreciated nbsp

A:Windows 10 Bluetooth Driver for Pavilion Notebook

Hi: The only suggestion I can offer would be to try the W10 BT driver directly from Broadcom. It would be the 3rd file listed. http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/Windows-10-Bluetooth-Driver-for-Pavilion-Notebook/td-p/5688183
Relevancy 51.17%

Please Is HP Pavilion 15-b137tu Sleekbook having a bluetooth adapter?I want to know so I will stop waisting my time searching for bluetooth drivers. I'll be very much grateful if i get a response as soon as possible. 

A:Is HP Pavilion 15-b137tu notebook having a bluetooth adapter...

@eawuah What is the model number of your WiFi card. REO

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Is-HP-Pavilion-15-b137tu-notebook-having-a-bluetooth-adapter/td-p/5840471
Relevancy 51.17%

I have installed windows 7 64 bit in my pavilion g6 -2204si laptop but the PCI DEVICE ,ENTERNET CONTROLLER,BLUETOOTH CONTROLLER and USB CONTROLLER it is not functioning i cant find the drivers please help

A:pavilion g6 -2204si for windows 7-64bit PCI,BLUETOOTH,USB,E...

Dear Customer, Please download all the required drivers from the below link:http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-g6-Notebook-PC-series/5296082/model/5318... In case you require further assistance Post back with Hardware ID of the unknown device from the device manager for exact device drivers information.   Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again  **Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem. Thank You,GBL84I am not an HP Employee

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Software-and-How-To-Questions/pavilion-g6-2204si-for-windows-7-64bit-PCI-BLUETOOTH-USB/td-p/5832188
Relevancy 51.17%

Dear all, I bought a HP Pavilion 15-au090tx, then I format and install Ubuntu 14.04 on it.However, in the Ubuntu, the Bluetooth seem become very weak, it cannot detect a device which is around 3 meter away from my laptop. Is it driver problem?Is there any full functioning driver of this bluetooth for Ubuntu?

A:Bluetooth Driver for Ubuntu on HP Pavilion 15-au090tx

hi , According to this unit specification , I see that this model supports the Broadcom Bluetooth Driver and Intel Bluetooth Driver . So , Could you confirm which one is installed in the unit ?   //Click on Kudos and Accept as Solution if my reply was helpful and answered your question// I am an HP employee!! r-K    

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Bluetooth-Driver-for-Ubuntu-on-HP-Pavilion-15-au090tx/td-p/5789574
Relevancy 51.17%

i purchased a hp bluetooth mouse x4000b but cannot connect to my hp pavilion g series laptop, even after downloading the bluetooth drivers for the laptop & drivers for the mouse.  how do i go about this please. thanks.

A:how to connect hp bluetooth mouse x4000b to hp pavilion g se...

Hi, The first question you should ask yourself:  What is my HP g6 and does it support Bluetooth ? Now, I don't know what is your g6 therefore I can't answer your second question. All I know is many HP g6 laptops don't support Bluetooth and users can use USB Bluetooth dongle/adapter as an option. Before going out to buy an adapter, now, what is your g6 ? Please use the following instructions to find out:             http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108 Regards.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/how-to-connect-hp-bluetooth-mouse-x4000b-to-hp-pavilion-g/td-p/5813266
Relevancy 51.17%

Can you help me ?  I'm trying to conect my Pavilion 23 to my Bose Bluetooth speaker? 
I cant find where to turn on the bluetooth settings . 

Thanking you in advance , 

Rachel Machuca

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/aefd1403-db92-4dca-aba3-3add99fdfd50/connecting-bose-bluetooth-speaker-with-pavilion-23?forum=MTCWin8
Relevancy 51.17%

well a few months ago i bought an HP Laptop Pavilion dv laptop including hp problem pavilion...!! bluetooth, when i first started it it didn t have any bluetooth so i figured it doesn t have but then a friend of mine bought the same computer and he has bluetooth the wierd thing is when i had a problem and i did a software windows restore the driver of the bluetooth appeared in the device manager but it tells me that there is no bluetooth device anyway i recently formated the computer and the driver didn t appear again now today i was lookin arround in my start menu then i went to the driver restore of hp anyway wt i found is the driver of quot HP Integrated Module with Bluetooth wireless technology quot so i ll explain in a simple way i have the software and driver for bluetooth but i can t seem to find it plzzzzzzz help coz i need bluetooth Thx Anyway nbsp

A:problem including bluetooth, laptop hp pavilion...!!

What bluetooth devices do you have that will be utilized with this laptop? What install discs do you have for these devices? Have you tried to connect them?
What relevant devices show up in the Device Manager?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/problem-including-bluetooth-laptop-hp-pavilion.70607/
Relevancy 51.17%

i cant enable bluetooth on my laptop pavilion dv6t-7000 running windows 10-64biti try automatic update driver and update windows but nothing change.can anyone help me to solve that

A:driver bluetooth for pavilion dv6t-7000 win 10

Hi: What model wireless network adapter does your notebook have? Most likely the bluetooth radio on the wireless adapter is not compatible with W10, but let me know the model, and I will see if there is a W10 driver that may work. If you don't know what model wireless adapter your notebook has, go to the device manager, click to expand the Network Adapters device category, and there you will find the name and model number of the wireless network adapter.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/driver-bluetooth-for-pavilion-dv6t-7000-win-10/td-p/5629829
Relevancy 51.17%

Just updated to Windows 10, from Windows 7, through Free Upgrade Program Prompt. HP Pavilion g4-2191se Notebook PC[personal information removed]Product Number: B6X40EA#ABVWindows 10 Home 64-bit  All hardware drivers work fine.Regretfully, the Ralink Bluetooth does not work. Searched the forums, here, Mediatec Ralink website, and even used both HP Support Assistant, and HP identify my product online tool, No driver for Ralink Bluetooth that is compatible with Windows 10. Tried downloading the driver for Windows 7, and run it in Compatibility Mode with Windows 7, no luck!Tried all the tricks listed, here on the forum, also no luck. Has anyone found a solution for this issue?Please do not advise me to roll back to Windows 7, as I like Windows 10. Thank you

A:Ralink Bluetooth Driver - HP Pavilion g4 Notebook PC

Hi: Did you try the W10 Ralink BT driver? Version:11.0.761.0 Rev.A(18 Jun 2015)Operating System(s):Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)    ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71572.exe

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Ralink-Bluetooth-Driver-HP-Pavilion-g4-Notebook-PC/td-p/5587215
Relevancy 51.17%

Hello! Notebook model Pavilion x360 13-a151n k1w98ea#acbI have downgrade to Win7 x64, allmost all device are indetificated in Windows Device manager, except only ACPI\ACPI000E also I can't to connect bluetooth mouse Logitech M557 (it works fine under Win8)I have only Generic bluetooth adapter and MS Bluetooth enumiratorI have tried about 5 different versions of drivers of different manufactures from Intel and Broadcom but none succedd. Please help at least identificate which manufacturer bluetooth I need to install drivers. Thank you for help!

A:HP Pavilion x360 - 13-a151nr bluetooth problems

Hi: What model wireless netowork adapter does your notebook have? You install the corresponding model bluetooth driver for the model wireless network adapter your notebook has. I doubt you will get the ACPI\ACPI000E device to install on W7. I have zipped up and attached the driver for it, but most of the time it won't install. You have to manually install it by browsing to the driver folder from the device in the device manager.

acpitime.inf.zip ?7 KB

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-Pavilion-x360-13-a151nr-bluetooth-problems/td-p/5640609
Relevancy 51.17%

Can I enable bluetooth connections on this laptop, and if so, how do I do it?  I would like to connect to a bluetooth external speaker.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

A:How to enable bluetooth on my Pavilion laptop 17-e137cl

Hi, Sorry, it does not have builtin Bluetooth in the first place as shown:       http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04092019 Option: You can use USB-BT dongle, which is similar to the following one    http://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/targus-bluetooth-4-0-usb-adaptor-taacb75au Regards.   

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/How-to-enable-bluetooth-on-my-Pavilion-laptop-17-e137cl/td-p/5854667
Relevancy 51.17%

hey i just restored my computer a few months ago and i noticed my bluetooth wont open. the bluetooth fcc id is QDS-BRCM1051,, i got that from hitting f11 and scrolling down in the boot menu. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling my drivers no luck. Im pretty sure they are giving me the wrong driver though when i went to device manager it says under bluetooth Broadcom 20702 Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter im kinda at a loss of time lately to be searching the internet for hours thanks for the help...

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/HP-Pavilion-dv6-6c10us-bluetooth-driver-BRCM1051/td-p/5618718
Relevancy 51.17%

I'm not able to find the bluetooth setting in my laptop, please help! 

A:Can't find Bluetooth in HP Pavilion TouchSmart Notebook

Hi, Your macine pnly has Realtek RTL8188EE 802.11bg/n 1x1 WiFi adapter, it does NOT have Bluetooth:       http://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?SearchText=F5W51UA    (Please keep or bookmark above link for future references). Option: you can use an adapter which is similar to      http://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/targus-bluetooth-4-0-usb-adaptor-taacb75au Regards.  

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Wireless-and-Networking/Can-t-find-Bluetooth-in-HP-Pavilion-TouchSmart-Notebook/td-p/5794275
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi there,
Can someone help me? I have bluetooth in my presario laptop but I am unable to use it. Unable to send/receive file via bluetooth from other device. I am getting message : make sure bluetooth radio is plugged in. When I checked the audio in bluetooth device manager, I have tried to connect the audio but there was a message : no local bluetooth device was detected.

It's very confusing. What do I need to do? Please advise.

Thanks in advance

A:no local bluetooth device was detected

is the blue tooth switched on - sometimes it switches on with the wireless signal
then in device manager you should see the device

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-local-bluetooth-device-was-detected.1054817/
Relevancy 50.74%

This is my first experience with trying to use a bluetooth device, a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse, on my Dell X8500 running Win 7 SP1. I thought it would be simple but, boy, was I wrong. I went to Add a Device as instructed but the system didn't detect it. After trying the several things suggested by the system I finally took a look at Devices and Printers and fount the Bluetooth USB Host Controller had a yellow exclamation point with it. I found the following message for the Bluetooth LWFLT Device and the Virtual Bluetooth Device.

"This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)".

I had chased down one or two other avenues and got a message saying something like, "Windows update is not configured to download the driver."

Anyone have a way to get my Bluetooth mouse to be recognized?

Thank you very much.

Thank you.

A:Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse Not Detected

Quote: Originally Posted by jsquareg

This is my first experience with trying to use a bluetooth device, a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse, on my Dell X8500 running Win 7 SP1. I thought it would be simple but, boy, was I wrong. I went to Add a Device as instructed but the system didn't detect it. After trying the several things suggested by the system I finally took a look at Devices and Printers and fount the Bluetooth USB Host Controller had a yellow exclamation point with it. I found the following message for the Bluetooth LWFLT Device and the Virtual Bluetooth Device.

"This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31)".

I had chased down one or two other avenues and got a message saying something like, "Windows update is not configured to download the driver."

Anyone have a way to get my Bluetooth mouse to be recognized?

Thank you very much.

Thank you.

Hi jsquareg,

Please let me know which bluetooth card is installed on the system. If it is bluetooth/wireless card then let us know the model of the same.

You would need to install bluetooth driver and application for the system. You can also check this video for updating the same on your own:

Updating Dell Drivers

Keep us posted with the results so we can advise you further.

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/310769-microsoft-bluetooth-mouse-not-detected.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi there,
Can someone help me, I am unable to send & receive files via bluetooth from laptop to other device. I always get message (attached) everytime I receive/send file via bluetooth. I don't know what's wrong with it. Please help, please advise.

Thanks heaps!!!

A:no local bluetooth device was detected

"local bluetooth device" is referring to a bluetooth device inside your laptop.

Are you sure your laptop has a built-in Bluetooth device?
Check Device Manager on your laptop to see if Bluetooth is listed there.
If it isn't, then your laptop doesn't have one.

If you are certain it does have one, it may be that it's driver needs re-installing. You can download it from your laptop manufacturer's website.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-local-bluetooth-device-was-detected.1055475/
Relevancy 50.74%

i plugged in the bluetooth adapter installed the drivers and installed the Widcomm bluetooth software that came with it, and it worked until i restarted the computer and now it is saying bluetooth adapter not detected. :/ i switched the adapter to another usb and its still not working. i tried the driver manager and it found newer driver and its not seeing it, and the light on the adapter is on so i know its getting power

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/bluetooth-adapter-wont-get-detected.724053/
Relevancy 50.74%

hello, what's this error? i try install bluetooth device HP probook 4530s.

i installed driver hp and successfully install driver.

HP ProBook 4530s Notebook PC*-* Download drivers and software - HP Business Support Center

But still in device manager not installed and when try for Bluetooth software. it show this message:

no bluetooth device was detected. please make sure that your bluetooth device is plugged

A:no Bluetooth device was detected. please make sure that your...

May I ask question about bluetooth? I know nothng about it except it allows me to connect to my phone and transfer pix and data.
I just read that during the upgrade from Win 7 to Win 8 bluetooth was one of the features Win 8 would not accept.
What do you do when you buy a Dell laptop with bluetooth and Win 8 will not allow it to be included in the ugrade?
Thank you

http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/232509-no-bluetooth-device-detected-please-make-sure-your.html
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi there,
Here is the attachment.
I am unable to reply the message as I could find the 'management option' button so I've been advised to open a new post.

Please advise why I got this message that make the bluetooth does not work.

Thanks heaps!!

A:'no local bluetooth device was detected'

Unfortunately, your unexpanded Device Manager screenshot tells us nothing since you haven't expanded the relevant device category to show the bluetooth driver status, or if it's driver installed at all.

Please post another screenshot with the relevant category expanded to show bluetooth driver status.

Also check that bluetooth is actually turned on. It's usually enabled/disabled by either a slider-switch or one of the top level keys in combination with the Fn key.

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/no-local-bluetooth-device-was-detected.1054995/
Relevancy 50.74%

Hi there I've been trying to get my bluetooth working for the past few weeks with no luck The device doesn't appear in Device Manager and the drivers that I've tried both from dell and apart from dell since they only support Vista and XP with Studio all have given me the response in in windows, detected or Bluetooth not bios the of no device detected In my bios in the Device Info section there are no WPAN detected which I understood Bluetooth not detected in windows, or in the bios was my bluetooth My spec's are Windows - bit Studio In Device Manager I have two quot Base System Device quot Hardware ID of first PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS amp REV PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS PCI VEN amp DEV amp CC PCI VEN amp DEV amp CC Hardware ID of second PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS amp REV PCI VEN amp DEV amp SUBSYS PCI VEN amp DEV amp CC PCI VEN Bluetooth not detected in windows, or in the bios amp DEV amp CC Could anyone have an insight on how to fix my bluetooth device Any efforts are appreciated

A:Bluetooth not detected in windows, or in the bios

*It's a built in bluetooth device*

http://www.sevenforums.com/hardware-devices/287036-bluetooth-not-detected-windows-bios.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I have no idea what my sister and her friends were doing on the comp for a couple recov not work computer shut down loading right, sys right, doesn't programs doesn't of days that i decided not to use it but now - a few programs take forever to load or don't load at all but they do show up under the processes tab in the task manager - after pressing Ctrl Alt Del the task manager icon appears in the system tray but the thing only shows up a minute later - my system recovery is quot not able to protect my computer quot and restarting does nothing - actually when restarting or shutting down Windows it stops at where it only shows my desktop background and cursor which is still able to move and nothing else after that so i have programs not loading right, computer doesn't shut down right, sys recov doesn't work to hold the power button and force it to shut off - when I right click the desktop and click on quot Properties quot or something similar to programs not loading right, computer doesn't shut down right, sys recov doesn't work this action it doesn't show up at all and whenever I try to open any application after that they don't even load at all either - and probably other stuff that I haven't took note of yet Things i've tried to get rid of these problems - Virus scan with programs not loading right, computer doesn't shut down right, sys recov doesn't work avast a couple viruses found and fixed but nothing changed - disk clean up nothing changed - registry clean nothing changed - CURRENTLY defragging my C drive hope something changes Anyone know what the heck's going on Anyone got any suggestions on what to do next Anything helps and would be greatly appreciated

A:programs not loading right, computer doesn't shut down right, sys recov doesn't work

no replies yet? :(

anyway, just stopped by to say that when shutting down, it takes forever to get to the "Saving your settings..." screen, and that's where I decided that it stops and nothing else after that.
Defragged my C drive, still no results besides the computer feeling a bit smoother-running o_o

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/programs-not-loading-right-computer-doesnt-shut-down-right-sys-recov-doesnt-work-316544.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I have an ASUS notebook running windows 7 64-bit. I am using the QuietOffice power profile, however the screensaver won't kick in no matter what I do, and the display does not turn off even though I set it to be after 5-minutes of inactivity. I don't know if there is something running in the background... I have turned off my usb wireless mouse, and nothing....

Any ideas?

THanks.

A:HELP: power option doesn't work - screen saver doesn't start!

This is another case of factory bloatware interfering - in this case a useless factory utility overriding Win7's superior built-in version.

Googling the Quiet Office feature of Asus there are multiple reported problems. Best to default to the Win7 built-in Power Options in Control Panel. Set up a Balanced Plan unless you're a gamer then use High Performance.

Here are other tips for cleaning up factory bloatware

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/144080-help-power-option-doesnt-work-screen-saver-doesnt-start.html
Relevancy 50.74%

I have a 4y old Sony VAIO (VGN-NS11J) that stopped working today morning after making a whirring noise

Repeated attempts to restart failed and after many attempts, I managed to get to the Startup Repair mode - after a long time, startup repair says it failed to automatically repair the problem

I managed to run system restore but after a while I got the following message: "System restore failed due to an unspecified error. The disk strucgture is corrupted and unreadable (0X80070571)

My laptop did not come with a Windows Vista CD/Recovery disk

My first priority is to recover a few files in the laptop - if I am able to do this, then I dont mind junking the laptop

Since this is an old laptop, I would prefer not to use an expensive professional to recover the data

Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated!

Rgds

A:Sony VAIO running Vista doesn't start-up, system restore doesn't work

You may be able to retrieve your data by using Ubuntu. Post #3 in this topic provides instructions.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/479918/sony-vaio-running-vista-doesnt-start-up-system-restore-doesnt-work/