Windows Support Forum

Lenovo Laptop Support | +1-888-995-2099 | lenovo customer

Q: Lenovo Laptop Support | +1-888-995-2099 | lenovo customer

"[email protected] +1-888-995-2099 for Lenovo Laptop support, fell free call us for better Lenovo laptop technical support & help. Our technician always ready to help you at any time.
lenovo thinkpad support, lenovo customer service phone number, lenovo customer care, lenovo customer support number, lenovo chat support, lenovo customer care number, lenovo help desk, lenovo customer support phone number, lenovo live chat, lenovo driver support, lenovo support center, lenovo troubleshooting, lenovo contact number, lenovo helpline, contact lenovo support
Lenovo support | +1-888-995-2099 | lenovo customer service

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/76211-lenovo-laptop-support-1-888-995-2099-lenovo-customer.html
Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: Lenovo Laptop Support | +1-888-995-2099 | lenovo customer

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

Relevancy 110.94%

I need Manager Support Customer Contact with - Lenovo nee... contact details for a Lenovo Customer Support - Contact with Manager nee... department person manager who can assist me in resolving this issue nbsp I purchased my Lenovo laptop from the Lenovo Online Store - nbsp Oct nbsp In February I started experiencing an issue with the laptop where it would shut down and restart This would happen with no warning or the screen would flicker moments before the laptop restarts This does not happen every day when I use the laptop however when it does happen it will keep restarting until I shutdown the laptop and sometimes I would even have to remove the battery The laptop will run with no issue for a couple of days and then it restarts again nbsp nbsp I contacted Lenovo Support nbsp March The representative accessed my laptop remotely installed Lenovo Solution software and ran diagnostic tests with results showing no heating issues Issue not resolved - was advised to use the laptop and phone in if the issue happens again nbsp March Contacted Lenovo Support - Access laptop remotely - Issue not resolved st Service case opened nbsp Laptop sent to Lenovo Repair Center nbsp March Laptop returnedRepair Report- Fan was replaced- Operating System Reloaded nbsp The issue was not resolved and I contacted the Lenovo Support on numerous occasions where I had to explain the problem every time I phoned because the representative could not see my previous phone calls on the system and I had to explain the issue from the beginning nbsp After running diagnostics remotely numerous times a nd Service case was opened nbsp August nd Case Number Laptop sent to Lenovo Repair CenterLaptop returnedRepair Report- The report has no details of what was done I could see that the Operating System Reloaded nbsp Two days and the laptop restarted and kept doing this until I shutdown the laptop nbsp August I phoned the Repair Center the representative could not advise me what had been repaired when the laptop was sent in I was advised to send the laptop in again nbsp September rd Case Number Laptop sent to Lenovo Repair CenterLaptop returnedRepair Report- The report has no details of what was done nbsp Received the laptop and within two days of use the laptop is restarting nbsp Now I am not sure how to resolve this issue I purchased this laptop to be used for work purposes and have been fortunate that my laptop has not restarted while I was running software as this would cause damage on the system from a sudden shutdown nbsp I have spent on a laptop that I cannot use because it keeps restarting I have contacted the repair center on numerous occasions spending time explaining my issues each time I phoned and waiting for them run diagnostic tests I have sent my laptop into the Lenovo Depot Repair Center on occasions with videos showing how the laptop restarts and after all of the above over the last months my laptop nbsp has the same issue which has not been resolved nbsp nbsp I need contact details for a department person manager who can assist me in resolving this issue

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Customer-Support-Contact-with-Manager-needed/td-p/3455413
Relevancy 109.65%

Hello all nbsp I purchased a Lenovo Ideapad Y - ISK part Q US and according to case manager assigned to my case days ago The notebook was mis-represented by a sales rep and when I got the machine and it didn't have the second hard drive bay in rear of machine which I was told the Q US had The machine also had a mild display issue but rather than report it and spend weeks without a machine I ignore the issue It didn't for Ideapad Alternate Lenovo Support Customer Y700... affect daily usage anyways So days ago the machine dies during a reboot Seems the MB fried I have been fighting and waiting mostly waiting for over a week for a case manager Crystal to contact me which finally happen AM PST yesterday The case manager was nbsp not customer friendly refused the replacement or refund options I requested stated they would ONLY repair the system Her Alternate Customer Support for Lenovo Ideapad Y700... cause for rejecting those options was because I didn't report the display nbsp issue in the first days I have enough exp Yrs in computers to know a Alternate Customer Support for Lenovo Ideapad Y700... bad spot in display is NOT going to fried a MB Conservation got heated I refuse the repair option because I know what they will do is replace MB amp Display and return other parts back to the machine parts that very well could have been damaged when MB died leaving me with a US refurbished machine I then nbsp requested to speak with her supervisor since I was tired of being BS-ed only for her to claim there was no-one higher to speak to and her actually hanging up on me when I told I know better since there's always a higher boss I contacted customer support again today and was informed they can't help me that they had no way to send me above Crystal and that this Crystal is also the person to handle customer complaints I also ask if there was a way for my case to be assigned to another case worker they said no nbsp I cannot deal with this case worker after yesterday as I am yr old Vet with high blood pressure problems Getting this upset over this kind of Customer Service after spending yrs in Customer Service yrs in Automotive Customer Service myself and never treating any of my customers this nbsp manner is very dangerous for my health Requesting anyone from Lenovo past or present that can help me get this BS to end with this company I'd appreciate it tremedously nbsp Thank You in advance ACCPresidentLBBill P

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Alternate-Customer-Support-for-Lenovo-Ideapad-Y700-17ISK/td-p/3340743
Relevancy 96.32%

New Yoga 700-141SK: Ran the Lenovo Support Center Hardware Scan and the Video Card Mathematical Operations Test has failed rendering the Report: WVC007002-UL7BPL. Is there a tried and proven solution out there? I have had a look at the solutions on the forum and am not satisfied that the solutions offered prove that the problem has been resolved. It is reasonable to expect Lenovo to make available a solution as a matter of course instead of end-users of "afflicted" Lenovo devices having to request/search for a solution(s).

Lenovo Support Center Hardware Scan - Video Card Mathematical Operations Test Result Code; WHD00V000-UL7BPL.JPG ?98 KB

A:Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 700-141SK Lenovo Support Cente...

Hi there, Wistert -
Thank you for writing in to the Lenovo Forum - happy to have you here today.

A service tip has been released concerning the WVC007002 Mathematical Operations Test error message.  This is a false negative and can be ignored; it does not affect the system's functionality or performance.

Link to Service Tip;
https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/HT105222

Update us how it goes.

Regards,

Tap that kudos button if I helped  If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-Ideapad-Yoga-700-141SK-Lenovo-Support-Center-Hardware/td-p/3373920
Relevancy 90.3%

Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop support 144hz monitors?Hello, i have a Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop. My question is, does this Laptop support a 144hz 1ms monitors?And which version of HDMI port in this laptop. 1.4 or 2.0 My laptop: http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/lenovo/y-series/y50/#tab-tech_specs Thank you!

A:Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop support 144hz monitors?

Hey do you have an answer for me?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Y50-70-Laptop-support-144hz-monitors/td-p/1734879
Relevancy 86.43%

HI, I am having unbelievably poor customer service for my P70 warranty repair which has now been away for almost 4 weeks now with no sign of return. Phone calls promise a follow up email which never happens, Status reports don't change and emails don't get answered. Is there a UK address I can complain to?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-P-and-W-Series-Mobile/Lenovo-P70-very-bad-UK-customer-service-experience/td-p/3333891
Relevancy 85.57%

Lenovo has the worst customer service I have experienced in years nbsp experiance service The customer worst Lenovo: This is regardless of industry or product nbsp My ThinkPad recently displayed a message indicating it had an internal defect and directed me to place a service call nbsp I called repeatedly -- at least X -- and the Lenovo phone system kept hanging up on me nbsp This happened over a -day period nbsp I finally gave up turned the machine off rebooted and was up and running again nbsp Is the problem still out there nbsp Probably nbsp But I can't rely on Lenovo to stand behind its product and help get it fixed nbsp I received a new error message from Lenovo Solution Center today and was directed to contact support for assistance nbsp I tried this time to do a live chat nbsp After repeated attempts to log into this so-called service I received a grayed-out live chat window which did absolutely nothing nbsp I shut down the window after minutes and tried live chat again nbsp I received a grayed-out live chat window which has been spinning for minutes and I'm still without someone to talk to about the problem nbsp I guess the answer from Lenovo is to make it so difficult for customers to reach them that they finally give up nbsp Saves on support expense nbsp I can't wait for this machine to die -- I'll take great satisfaction in throwing it in the trash where it belongs nbsp I will never again use a Lenovo product and would strongly recommend anyone reading this entry do the same nbsp Lenovo clearly doesn't care about quality or customer service -- the number of dissatisfied entries in the blog makes that very clear nbsp I should have selected Apple when given the choice -- Lenovo: The worst customer service experiance I'll be wiser the next time

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/Lenovo-The-worst-customer-service-experiance/td-p/3412694
Relevancy 85.57%

I have been working with lenovo customer service for the past few weeks. Originally I sent my Yoga3 in for warranty repair a which took almost three months.  The notebook was damaged in shipping on the way back to me and my case was authorized for replacement. I last spoke to  my case manager( Terry Nesbit)  for a repalcement ten days ago and he has not responded to any of my emails since then.   I have called the office number and sent emails to see what is going on with no reply. Any help would be great as to what I should do next.  Lenovo SF Case# 02514352 Replacement YOGA 3 14

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/I-feel-abandoned-by-customer-service-Lenovo-SF-Case-02514352/td-p/3461565
Relevancy 85.57%

I bought a brand new Lenovo Yoga from a Lenovo shop in China Windows was pre-installed In the shop I requested on occasions that Windows be set for English They told me that I could easily change the language settings when I got home However when I got home I was unable to change the settings After a quick google I discovered that and VERY Microsoft - Lenovo service customer poor Windows in Microsoft and Lenovo - VERY poor customer service China is a special single-language installation named Windows PRC It is impossible to change the language Obviously this is no use to me as I don t speak China I contacted Lenovo who passed me on to Microsoft I contacted Microsoft who said that I had to go to Lenovo Microsoft insisted that Lenovo could simply change the installation to a multi-language version Here is part of the transcript from online Microsoft chat support Since this is a preinstalled product or Original Equipment Manufacturer OEM This was bought by the manufacturer of your computer to Microsoft and they were the one who installed it as well on your computer The manufacturer have the capability to change the installation to all language installation I have been back to Lenovo both the original shop and the after sales service office several times but have had no success On my latest visit days ago I refused to leave the shop until I received a full refund or a multi-language edition was installed In the end after a lot of arguing via a translator they agreed to install the multi-language version They said I could collect the computer the following day However after repeatedly calling them each day they have no finally told me that a multi-language version cannot be installed I am currently left with a computer that is not fit for purpose although they even still have that as it s the manager s day off Thank you Lenovo Thank you Microsoft Never again

A:Microsoft and Lenovo - VERY poor customer service

I also have a Lenovo that I just bought here in the US (G700 model) and like it quite a bit. I cant speak one way or the other on Lenovo's customer service, since I've never dealt with them. I hate to say it, but your best bet is to download a Windows 8/8.1 iso from the Net (make sure it's multi-language/english first!), format your HDD, and then do a clean install and call MS. The downside is that they may or may not help you activate it. Good luck!

http://www.eightforums.com/general-support/36964-microsoft-lenovo-very-poor-customer-service.html
Relevancy 84.71%

I have been a Lenovo customer for over ten years - the X s is still the best laptop I've ever owned nbsp I recently bought a Yoga to replace it and I have been nothing but frustrated and Unhappy - customer time 900 long Lenovo Yoga Very disappointed with it nbsp nbsp The list of issues in order of frustration - nbsp nbsp nbsp - Within the first two weeks of purchasing Very Unhappy long time Lenovo customer - Yoga 900 this new high end laptop I closed the screen inadvertantly with the power cable Very Unhappy long time Lenovo customer - Yoga 900 draped across the keyboard nbsp Didn't do anything unusual but the flimsy screen has popped and shattered the touchscreen layer making the Yoga aspect of the Yoga rendered useless nbsp After enquiring about getting it repaired was told I needed to ship it to some far away place pay just to have someone take a look at it and that it was likely Very Unhappy long time Lenovo customer - Yoga 900 a repair nbsp After just paying for a new laptop - this is absurd nbsp I then tried to get it repaired at other places local to me and was told that parts for it were unavailable from Lenovo nbsp I rely on my laptop for work and cannot afford the delay of having it shipped overseas for repair for god knows how long nbsp - The bluetooth constantly drops out and now the driver completely malfunctions nbsp I am now in a position where it won't even allow me to reinstall the driver nbsp Bluetooth mouse rendered useless cannot resolve nbsp - Printers and scanners are incredibly frustrating to connect and when they finally do and function for a period of time they randomly seem to lose driver functionality nbsp All I want it for these issues to be resolved in a timely and cost effective manner and to have a functioning product that I paid good money for nbsp Please help nbsp Tyler

A:Very Unhappy long time Lenovo customer - Yoga 900

Great to see that after two weeks - apparently no-one at lenovo cares enough about customer satisfaction to bother to reply to my problems. Disappointing. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Very-Unhappy-long-time-Lenovo-customer-Yoga-900/td-p/3302647
Relevancy 83.42%

HiI had a lenovo Y50 after I update my winows to win 10 first my bootup speed is too long and when I try to check the drives I found  registered SN in lenovo belong to other mobile device. what shall I do?do belive that lenovo move to other chines low quality product without any after sells servises? thank you Koorosh 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/my-Lenovo-SN-is-different-in-support-lenovo-com/td-p/3318642
Relevancy 77.4%

Hi, I am Ehsanul Haque from Bangladesh. Recently, I have purchased HP Pavilion 15-AU017TX laptop equipped with Core i5 6200U processor, Nvidia 940 MX graphics and 4 GB RAM. It's really great and I am really happy with it. I am planning to buy an additional 4 GB RAM for the laptop. But the cusomer support do not want to upgrade it. They say that it will void the warranty.  I have seen on the other posts that the RAM upgrade will not cause any issue with the warranty. But they are claiming a totally different thing.  What should I do now? Thanks. Best regards,Ehsanul Haque

A:Customer Support Reluctant to Upgrade My Laptop's RAM, Says ...

Hi: According to the service manual for your notebook at the link below, memory upgrades are supposed to be done by an authorized HP service center (see chapter 6 for the parts that should be replaced by an authorized service center). http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05228250 Since this is a peer to peer forum, no one here is authorized to discuss the HP warranty terms and conditions. I suggest you contact HP technical support in Bangladesh or India for further assistance with your question regarding replacing the memory without voiding the warranty. https://www.facebook.com/HPbangladesh You may also want to wait until the 1 year warranty period is over and then do the job yourself if you think you can follow the procedure in the manual to replace the memory.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Customer-Support-Reluctant-to-Upgrade-My-Laptop-s-RAM-Says/td-p/5721428
Relevancy 76.97%

My new y700 17 inch gets black screen after 3 minutes with out plug the charger   plz help me this is my second day i just recived my new laptop from amazon  2 days ago  and the proplem is the screen gets black and the system freeze after the windows 10 starts with 3 minutes i dont know whybut if i plug the charger it comes normal ...................... but i want to use my laptop with out the charger any help  i just guessing is it can be a windows 10 proplem so i can go back for win 8  

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/please-any-one-from-lenovo-support-help-me-coz-no-one-solved-my/td-p/3315539
Relevancy 76.97%

Hi, I have a Lenovo ideapad B50-30 (80ES)    Does  this model support a ssd hard drive in the bay for the dvd using a caddy box?  Thanks.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Support-a-Lenovo-B50-30-and-ssd-into-the-dvd-bay-with-a-caddy/td-p/3482778
Relevancy 76.54%

For HP pc & laptop, HP support UK toll free 0800-098-8590 provide HP help, HP customer service, HP tech support all type of HP software problem.
For UK HP support 0800-098-8590 HP tech Support

http://www.sevenforums.com/general-discussion/401322-hp-laptop-customer-service-0800-098-8590-hp-support.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hi nbsp I brought Lenovo Y last feb with accidentl protection plan for a year Then I had a problem with my laptop and I contacted them and I am busy person they wasted more then hours with remote login and still problem persisted com... Support not How providing I for do Y50. Lenovo then they said they will send In-Home person and that In-Home person came after almost months at point when I even forgot I called them Then he changed parts more problem arised contacted them again now during my busy day they contacted me and asked me to do remote login but I can't Lenovo not providing Support for Y50. How do I com... as I needed my laptop for use at that point then they marked It Lenovo not providing Support for Y50. How do I com... as a solved problem even though it wasn't I thought of extending warranty as problem was not solved and I was expecting that there might be more problem but they don't provide my extended warranty as I had issues though they did not solve it Now my laptop is acting weird I see different error game crash ram currupted and when I tried to contact them on their business hours which they specifically says that they are available for call on sarturday from morning to evening EST I contacted them but it says they are not available currently I tried chat support though the don't have techinal chat but guess what they have chat support for SALES I tried someway found that I can chat with them atleast give it a try I was th in a queue it told me ETA was aroung mins so it means that they still have agents taking request when I was st in queue ETA started acting different it went to mins from and then i waited more than an hour and finally they said to me that there are no agents available and said to me try to contact email support but guess what LENOVO doesn't have email support in UNITED STATES So today morning which is monday morning I gave call to customer support and they when I said my problem to them that lady just said to me that this is after sale department and not technical department let me forward you to technical department I knew she was going to hang up and did not want to solve my problem she told me incase phone gets disconnected what will be best number to call which rang a bell that they are going to hung up just pretending that they care After - mins or so they hung up and still no one contacted me This is how they treat there customers who even paid for warranty doen't get any solution are they going to solve a problem or not so here I am complaining about them in this forum incase they even try to solve problem for customers

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-not-providing-Support-for-Y50-How-do-I-complaint-this-to/td-p/3314463
Relevancy 76.11%

Please, I need help. I have no respons from Lenovo Support and I made the request more than 10 days ago (by using the Managed Technical Support Access). How could I have respons? Thanks

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-S-Series-ThinkPad-Yoga/How-can-I-contact-with-Lenovo-Support/td-p/3378856
Relevancy 76.11%

What is Lenovo support made of exactly My company has bought a Thinkpad T from them at a good price and there Support? contact actually Lenovo to How is warranty on the device for another months or so There is a software quality issue with the touchpad driver that really kills it for me and I would like to first bring this to Lenovos attention and at least get some sort of acknowledgement from their representative to the fact that the issue exists and also to get their response and help with it nbsp I hit the Support link and there is nothing there like a chat or support request links I tried Contact Us and at the following page where one of the items for some strange reason is in Italian and another is in Norwegian even though I have explicitly configured English as language and everything else is in English as well nbsp Does Lenovo actually have any support I mean as in real support not automated knowledge base where I could not find the issue mentioned above after looking through a list of more than one hundred entries nbsp How do I initiate some sort of support related conversation with some Lenovo people Is it not completely appalling how you buy advertised laptop worth hundreds of dollars that includes tens of distinct hardware components and also tens of software components if not hundreds How to actually contact Lenovo Support? and there is no actual support for the item

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/How-to-actually-contact-Lenovo-Support/td-p/3314860
Relevancy 76.11%

Is there any way to contact Lenovo Support directly?If you go to the contact section of the support site, there is no contact option!!!!!There is no e-mail address, or chat available.My problem is that the specs for my laptop (700-15ISK) are not complete. Not a single word about the on-board M.2 slot.And i don't want to dig through the forums to get this piece of information.I want a clear statement, coming from a Lenovo representative.Thanks!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/How-to-contact-Lenovo-Support/td-p/3442418
Relevancy 76.11%

HiI filled-in a support request - - I got an automated response and then a day later I got a reply requesting more information with the case marked Solved Well The web form has two respond? do get Du... How I Support (re to the Lenovo fields to describe the problem but both are limited How do I get Lenovo Support to respond? (re the Du... to characters Hardly enough nbsp write a couple of sentences let alone describe a complex computer problem But as I had already descried the problem here on the forum I included a link The reply I got said Can you please respond to this email with more details on the fault you are having and showed the case marked as Solved I find this level of stupidity insulting Anyway nbsp the email says I can reply within seven days to reopen the case so I replied to say I didn't know more details other than those in the linked post and that I would like to know why the support fields are limited to characters nbsp nbsp Since then and despite two email follow-ups I have had NO RESPONSE nbsp So what am I meant to do nbsp Is this typical of Lenovo Support nbsp Cheers nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/How-do-I-get-Lenovo-Support-to-respond-re-the-Dual-multi-login/td-p/3452877
Relevancy 76.11%

Need BIOS + chipset for 64-bits TODAY. Last chance for a free update to Windows 10. Please donīt close or move this Lenovo. Solve your problems. Thanks.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkCentre-A-E-M-S-Series/support-lenovo-com-down-M92P/td-p/3382135
Relevancy 76.11%

Does Lenovo Y50-70 support 4k over hdmi 2.0? I Would be thankful for the answer

A:does Lenovo Y50-70 support 4k over hdmi 2.0?

I wonder if the HDMI port is even 2.0 on my y50-70??  Anyone know?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/does-Lenovo-Y50-70-support-4k-over-hdmi-2-0/td-p/1651584
Relevancy 76.11%

Hello, I have a Lenovo G510 with i7 4200 MQ processor. Unfortunately, this processor does not support VT-d. I wonder if I can upgrade my processor to, let's say, i7 4910 MQ. I have read somewhere that they are still in one family. Or if there is somehow a way to enable VT-d within my current laptop. Thanks!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-G510-VT-d-support/td-p/3320027
Relevancy 76.11%

I bought a Lenovo ThinkPad does Lenovo not Turkey support me! product on in Guangzhou China Lenovo Turkey does not support me! I relocated to Turkey with this product that has an IWS I faced with some problems with this product such as shutting down itself web-cam malfunction That's why I sent it for the support services to located authorized reseller S B T in Turkey The product waited days and after this duration I took it back but some parts were not plugged in and wasn't screwed properly I Lenovo Turkey does not support me! also had some performance issue and touchscreen malfunction after the first support Then I left it back to support services and it has been waiting days on support services I'm tracking the status of the product All the parts of this product - touchscreen hdd keyboard etc -has been changed even Mainboard twice Neither Lenovo Turkey nor authorized reseller can support me effectively I believe that this problem can't be solved anymore and I want this product to be replaced with another new one or similiar one but Lenovo Turkey does not support me

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-S-Series-ThinkPad-Yoga/Lenovo-Turkey-does-not-support-me/td-p/3434907
Relevancy 75.68%

I received my new laptop at the beginning of the month but sent it back to customer support because the fan was too loud (and a couple of other issues).  I have been following the support ticket the the estimated delivery date the entire time has been for today 9/30.  I checked today, though, and now the estimated delivery date is 10/14.  That means I am not going to get my laptop back until well after my 30 day return window.  Am I still going to be able to return the laptop if I am unhappy with it when I get it back? 

A:Customer support is keeping laptop past my return window

@Jason10

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Customer-support-is-keeping-laptop-past-my-return-window/td-p/5787328
Relevancy 75.25%

Hello,I have bought a lenovo beacon NAS device to stream movies to my LG 42LA691S tv. Streaming works ok, but I'm unable  to see the subtitles for the movies even though the subtitle name is the same as the movie name.Is there a way to activate the subtitles from the included twonky media server?Thanks!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Beacon-Stick-300-D-J-and/Subtitle-Support-for-Lenovo-Beacon/td-p/1744629
Relevancy 75.25%

HI,I am using LENOVO AIO C340 PC, but my pc is pre installed 4GB RAM and now i wants to upgrade it to 8GB but i dont know that which type of RAM support on AIO pc1. laptop RAM or,2. Desktop RAM As mentioned on lenovo site C340 have two RAM slots!so i am thinking to upgrade it with more 4GB RAM (4*1,4*1 8GB) I has searched this RAM on SNAPDEAL did this support on AIO C340 PC

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-A-B-C-N-S-Flex-Horizon/DON-T-KNOW-WHICH-RAM-TYPE-SUPPORT-ON-LENOVO-C340-AIO-PC/td-p/3332584
Relevancy 75.25%

I have been dealing with Lenovo Tech Support for months now and it has been absolutley horrible the entire time I have never had as poor of an experience with any company ever as I have with Lenovo My laptop had a factory issue with it that led to it not turning on at all I sent it Support Lenovo Tech Nightmare in to be repaired in August and no progress has been made since then I called over two weeks ago to inquire about getting a replacement laptop sent in lieu of waiting a Lenovo Tech Support Nightmare ridicuolous amount of time I was lucky enough to be assigned the wonderful M as my case manager and a quick Google search reveals that my experience that I had with him was similar to that of many others M failed to do ANYTHING whatsoever I received an email asking what laptop I'd like to receive and where I'd like it to be sent I replied and waited business days as instructed Nothing followed There was no confimation no laptop was sent M failed to accomplish a single thing So I called again days after the original to see about finally sending a laptop I was then promised a new case manager will call you TOMORROW As anyone who has dealt with Lenovo would expect I received no call I called today to try and remedy this and guess what Nothing changed Both myself and the customer service rep spent over an hour trying to contact M and we received no answer I also left a voicemail and email and received no response The level of unprofessionalism with this entire ordeal is absolutley attrocious I am genuinely astounded that anyone would ever buy more than one product from Lenovo before realizing how awful the experience becomes the second you have a problem Based on what I've read online the only way to get any level of assistance from Lenovo is to make a public deal out of it I am beyond my wit's end and am hoping beyond hope that someone can help me out of this mess that Lenovo has created The fact that it takes over MONTHS to get a laptop that I paid for is unforgivable The entire customer support process has been nothing more than an a cacaphony of errors and lies on the end of Lenovo I would appreciate anyone who can help with this although I highly doubt anyone from Lenovo will respond for at least a couple of months becuase that seems to be par for the course there nbsp nbsp Moderator comment Private information of Lenovo employee s removed Community Rules

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-Tech-Support-Nightmare/td-p/3466340
Relevancy 75.25%

Hi I am unable to find the DVMT(dynamic video memory tech) option for lenovo x260 in the BIOS/UEFI settings. Will this be made available in a future update or are there any roadblocks in having this enabled in x260?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/Lenovo-x260-DVMT-support/td-p/3444795
Relevancy 75.25%

Hi, This is my current configuration. I bought this Laptop in Aug 2008.
LENOVO X61 3GB RAM INTEL CORE 2 DUO 2.10 GHZ

My Graphics card details are below
Chip Type - Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
DAC Type - Internal
Memory Size - 384 MB
BIOS info - Intel Video BIOS

I bought the Windows 7 Professional Upgrade and was running the Windows upgrade Advisor. It says your current graphics adapter wont support Windows Aero user interface. If you want to experience the benefits of Aero contact your PC Manufacturer or retailer to see if Upgrade is available.

I've attached the graphics properties as a image.

What should i do here ? I understand just 128 MB is more than enough for Aero. I dont why im getting this problem ?

Should i go ahead and clean install Windows 7 and is there is updated driver for this ?

Please assist.

A:Windows Aero Support on Lenovo X61

Hello Kary10 ... Welcome to the forums..

in order to run aero you need to meet the following requirements:

Minimum Hardware Requirements for running Windows 7 Aero:
# 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
# 1 GB of RAM
# 128 MB graphics card

Aero also requires a DirectX 9 class graphics processor that supports a Windows Display Driver Model Driver, Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware, and 32 bits per pixel.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/31329-windows-aero-support-lenovo-x61.html
Relevancy 75.25%

For some reasons the support sites redirects me to an an Albanian support site, which Lenovo does not have.  For instance it will redirect me to: https://support.lenovo.com/al/en/documents/pd030267  Even if I change the "/al/" in "en" or "de", it will still redirect me to the same "al" site. 

A:Cannot access any Lenovo Support sites

Try flushing your DNS  and Browser Caches and see if that helps.   How to clear DNS Cache.Right Click on Start and select Command Prompt (Admin) At the command prompt, type:    ipconfig /flushdns   and then press enterIf successful, you will get the message "Windows IP configuration successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache"How to Clear your Browser Cachehttps://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic Note: You only need to clear "Cached data and files", you can leave cookies, history etc. if desired. Cheers! 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-Chromebooks-11e-X-and/Cannot-access-any-Lenovo-Support-sites/td-p/3384676
Relevancy 75.25%

HiAnybody who know if my Lenovo yoga 710-14ISK 8 i7 8gb 256 can run from a 1TB SSD? I plan to clone and change the original 256 gb ssd m.2 to a SanDisk x400 1TB. However, I have seen som comments on that the Lenovo doesn't support than big SSD? Anybody who knows?   

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Can-a-Lenovo-yoga-710-14ISK-8-i7-8gb-256-support-change-to-a-1TB/td-p/3413652
Relevancy 75.25%

Hi,I am purchasing a 15" Lenovo Y700. Also, upgrading it with a Samsung 850 EVO M.2 SSD, pretty common, I know. However, I was looking into these NVME based SSD's, particulary - SSD Samsung 256GB ZVPV256HDGL and how they are faster, but I can not find any information showing that the Lenovo Y700 will be capable of utilizing the capabilities of such an SSD or even support it. If anyone can enlighten me on this matter I would be really grateful.Have a nice day 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Y700-SSD-NVME-support/td-p/3383547
Relevancy 75.25%

Heyit seems like the support site have been alot down the past time, overload etc? idkbut tried to use the Express download site and cant find the right model for the Lenovo Thinkcentre M900Z and dont know if the other model will work out. anyone have any suggestions, the best would be if someone sent the SCCM package link

Screenshot_1.png ?14 KB

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkCentre-A-E-M-S-Series/support-lenovo-com-down-Thinkcentre-M900Z/td-p/3378839
Relevancy 75.25%

Hello Community! I have a question about CPU upgrade. So, I have a Lenovo G510 with i7 4700MQ. I wanna upgrade it to i7 4800MQ, since I need the VT-d support. As far as the sources I've found are saying, both processors are similar since they have the same socket type (G3), so theoretically it would work. The question would be: if I were to upgrade this processor, would the BIOS automatically recognize the new i7 4800MQ? Or should I first flash the BIOS. My question is regarding the fact that the current BIOS offers no options whatsoever to enable VT-d, whereas other BIOS systems have the option.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-BIOS-support-i7-4800MQ/td-p/3327947
Relevancy 75.25%

Hello! I have bought lenovo x1 carbon (first generation).Suddenly I found out, that its keyboard does not support detection of even TWO keys pressed simulanteneously. For example, key combinations:  s+x, d+c, f+v, j+n cause "beep" sound. It seems really strange for me.. Usually keyboards support at least 3 keys pressed at the same time...Is it normal for x1 carbon, or the problem is with my notebook?  Thanks!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/lenovo-x1-carbon-keyboard-does-it-support-only-2-key-rollover/td-p/3399092
Relevancy 74.39%

I keep getting bounced between HK Lenovo support and US Support, and NO ones is helping me!

A:JUST GOT OFF GTHE PHONE WITH LENOVO SUPPORT, USEL...

I agree with you! I called them about a problem with connecting to my router and then he tells me to call the manufacturer of the router, back and forth all the time. The problem must be with my laptop since the other lenevo laptop my mother uses can connect to the router.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/JUST-GOT-OFF-GTHE-PHONE-WITH-LENOVO-SUPPORT-USELESS/td-p/775485
Relevancy 74.39%

So i was just wondering if the Lenovo L460 supported M.2 SSD's and if theres a list of supported ram for it anywhere? If theres no official list of ram what is the max supported ram capacaty per slot?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-L-R-and-SL-series/Lenovo-Thinkpad-L460-M-2-support-and-supported-ram-list/td-p/3427186
Relevancy 74.39%

I know that 15 inch support but does the 17 inch has it to i couldnt find a answer online for 17inch?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Does-lenovo-y700-17inch-support-nvme-ssd/td-p/3352729
Relevancy 74.39%

I have a new Lenovo P which was purchased for me by a friend while visiting US Since the beginning there have been problems with touchpad not working I took the laptop to Lenovo's authorised service center in Delhi twice and both times was disappointed because the technician refused to look at the laptop nbsp making one excuse or the other nbsp During the first visit this guy was not sure if P was covered under international warrenty in India and wanted me to provide a proof nbsp that it center service support Del... Horrible in from Lenovo was I got in touch with Lenovo customer support and below is the email response I received nbsp nbsp Hi This is in response to your request We want to inform you that all think products come under IWS So your product is also under warranty and you Horrible support from Lenovo service center in Del... will get services in India Your Horrible support from Lenovo service center in Del... system is having carry in warranty so please go to service center for any services you required Thanks LenovoI was astonished by this reply becuase this is something I thought the technician ought to know or could have found out easily without asking me to get this information myself and wasting my entire day nbsp I went to the sevice centre the second time with this email and this time he drops another set of requirements on me He wanted nbsp the original invoice for the laptop along with a copy of passport of the person whose name is on the invoice without which he will not even look at the laptop nbsp This laptop was purchased from Amazon US and I had the soft copy of the inovice with me which I understand is considered as original invoice for all purporses but the lenovo guy refused to accept it Incidentally nbsp he had checked nbsp the soft copy of the invoice during my first visit but made no mention of original that time nbsp It is a three nbsp hour commute from my house to the service center so I have wasted two full days on this and I dont even know what is the problem with my laptop nbsp Can someone from Lenovo support confirm that the above documents are indeed required to claim warrenty and a soft copy from Amazon is not accepted as a valid proof of purchase I had not taken the hard copy of the invoice from my friend as I thougt the soft copy will be sufficient If I am unable to retrieve the hard copy now would that mean that I cannot claim the warrenty now

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Horrible-support-from-Lenovo-service-center-in-Delhi-India/td-p/3397803
Relevancy 74.39%

I wanted to add a ssd in my laptop for os and keep my old hdd for storage purpose.So can anyone tell me if this laptop will support dual hard disk or not?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Does-lenovo-G40-45-support-dual-hard-disk/td-p/3317982
Relevancy 74.39%

I gifted Lenovo Vibe to my mom and all the malayalam messages that she receives could not be interpreted by the phone. Is there a quick fix available?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Does-Lenovo-vibe-support-malayalam-language/td-p/3390145
Relevancy 74.39%

Why wont lenovo lenovo poor drivers support 10 and windows work to windows 10 drivers and lenovo poor support make drivers for window for its entire line This is just poor customer service We windows 10 drivers and lenovo poor support have other laptops in the family that did not originally come with but have been able to switch over to with minimal problems just going to the manufactures website and getting correct drivers Lenovo does not seem to care about the customer once they have made the purchase They sell us a product with windows on it and if you are using auto update it automatically would upgrade you to win I was able to make my laptop work fine with windows initially but this last build it will not work Lenovo has been zero help just endless conversations on the phone and being transfered from one person to the next Why cant they just have an option to email someone about these driver problems or just admit they will not release updated drivers for and make and official statement that will not be supported ever on older models nbsp I thinks the customer service is pathetic and now know why apple has such big market share

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/windows-10-drivers-and-lenovo-poor-support/td-p/3448246
Relevancy 74.39%

So everything has been working fine on - opening IdeaPad Crashed boot won't screen and past lenovo Lenovo Z570 now my laptop until about PM EST tonight I bought Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 - Crashed and now won't boot past opening lenovo screen it new in August Specs OS Windows Home Premium CPU Intel Core i - QM GHz RAM GB HD GB BIOS CN WW It's always been a fine machine with NO problems However last night there were Windows updates that were installed and then restarted my computer I had not gotten a chance to check exactly what they were though About this evening flash crashed in Mozilla Firefox which is not that uncommon and from there Firefox closed and so did my Microsoft Word and Excel apps that were open From there my computer began to shut down and restart When it went to restart all it could do was go to the opening Lenovo screen which gives you the F setup option and F multiboot menu option as it typically does Besides a thin strip at the top that appeared after about secs that only displays moving static that eventually will just stick that is where the boot process ends No Windows screen and certainly no opportunity to boot into safe mode to check for any problems The screen freezes and goes nowhere So basically all I'm getting in terms of boot options are lenovo features not windows features meaning it won't boot into windows or windows safe mode no matter what I try The biggest problem here is that I have no windows disc to even try to boot from my dvd drive Anybody have any suggestions on what the problem might be I prefer to fix the problem from home if possible

A:Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 - Crashed and now won't boot past opening lenovo screen

Are you able to get into the advanced boot menu by tapping F8? It might not be listed on the startup screen but it should still be there.

If not you can burn a repair disc from any PC with Windows 7. Theres steps from Microsoft Here.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/496390/lenovo-ideapad-z570-crashed-and-now-wont-boot-past-opening-lenovo-screen/
Relevancy 74.39%

Hello, My Lenovo yoga 3 pro 1370 is barly 5 months old, this morning when i tried to switch it on. it is stuck at the lennovo screen.I treid accssing the BIOS screen but even if the press the button it still wont go past the lenovo logo screen.Please help  Thank you,Shyam Jampala

WhatsApp Image 2016-11-08 at 18.08.07.jpg ?80 KB

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/lenovo-yoga-3-pro-1370-wont-boot-past-Lenovo-logo-screen/td-p/3476216
Relevancy 73.96%

My son accidentally got his leg caught in the cord of his laptop when he got up and the laptop  fell approximately 2 feet to the tile floor.  It boots up but stays on the Lenovo splash screen.  If I go into the BIOS and select System Recovery it goes through the "Loading files..." process, the Lenovo splash screen appears with the dots going in a circle but, then after about 2 minutes of that the screen just goes black.  If I tilt the screen forward or back I can tell it is still backlit just with nothing to display.  Anything we can try?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-Yoga-2-doesn-t-get-past-Lenovo-splash-screen/td-p/3443745
Relevancy 73.53%

so our yoga 2 13 crashed - due to a bad hard drive.  in looking at the pages and pages of entries on this forum regarding hard drive failures in these machines i find it incredible that Lenovo doesnt do something.  When i called, i was told - too bad, you are out of warranty we wont do anything for you.  My response is that I will never again buy a lenovo product and will go back to Dell - i have Dell laptops that are 11 years old and still running, unlike my just out of warranty $1000 Yoga laptop.  such garbage they put out.  

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-support-for-bad-hard-drives-in-Yoga-laptops/td-p/3343125
Relevancy 73.53%

Hello, I only found out after purchasing the Y510P laptop that it for some strange reason does not support 5Ghz networks, only 2.4Ghz. This results in me having insanely slow connection every single night around peak hours (7-11pm), and I'm unable to do anything like watching movies, playing games or download stuff. Does anyone know exactly how to upgrade the wireless card on this laptop so it supports 5Ghz networks? Do I have to go out and buy another wireless card, or is it software upgrades like drivers only? I'm not a computer major so a walkthrough would be appreciated. Thanks.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-IdeaPad-Y510P-wireless-upgrade-to-support-5Ghz/td-p/3454488
Relevancy 73.53%

My G50 has a serial number on the back but when entering it on the Lenovo support page, it was not recognized. I downloaded the "find my serial number" app and it detects the right model but returned nothing for serial number. The number on the back is in the standard 10 character XX12345678 format. Any idea how to find out warranty information?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/G50-Serial-Number-not-found-on-Lenovo-Support-Page/td-p/3329345
Relevancy 73.53%

I have recently purchased the new Lenovo Beacon NAS + media player. However, I am quite confused with the embeded XBMC player. The player plays hardly any media. I have problems even with MP3, most video formats, videos from the YouTube addon etc..These formats wont play at all. Another problem I have is, that there are hardly any settings options for skins, video a music playback in the settings menu. When I look at the XBMC player websites and screenshots, all the settings should be available in the player. Do I have to install some adittional codecs? Do I have to install some other skin than the Cofluence skin to be able to use all the settings options?

A:Lenovo Beacon XBMC settings + media support

Which model of lenovo beacon have you purchased? Lenovo Beacon Cloud Storageor Lenovo Beacon Cloud Storage 2TB HDDorLenovo Beacon Cloud Storage 2x 3TB HDDThanks!

OS6.build_195_v1.1.9.2.ROW after ud Lenovo Beacon Version 1.7.1013.0, OS6.build_195_v1.1.10.2.ROW, latest OS6.build_195_v1.1.12.2.ROWLenovo IdeaPad s12Ion, Levovo G580, Lenovo B5400.....

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Beacon-Stick-300-D-J-and/Lenovo-Beacon-XBMC-settings-media-support/td-p/1925006
Relevancy 73.53%

I've noticed a few posts on this issue (lenovo Y50-70 touch screen hinge breaking).  I bought my laptop via Amazon in July 2015 so it should still be under warranty (even though the tech support website says it is not....it also thinks that the warranty started in January 2015).  I, however, have had zero success with contacting technical support for help (I talked to a representative on the phone; she couldn't help me but said I would be called withing 48 hours.  It has now been 168 hours and I've received no phone call; I also submitted a request via the web 72 hours ago and have received nothing.  And I can't get anywhere with the online "contact us" since it won't recognize the serial number of my machine).  Anyone have a phone number or other suggestions?  At this point, I'm very frustratred with (a) the product and (b) the technical support from Lenovo. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Y50-70-broken-left-hinge-custom-support-phone-number/td-p/3332723
Relevancy 73.53%

Hey there.I got a Lenovo laptop with the above mentioned processor.This processor supports VT-D according to Intel: http://ark.intel.com/products/71670/Intel-Core-i7-3632QM-Processor-6M-Cache-up-to-3_20-GHz-BGAI'm running a V-sphere lab on my laptop and I've got into a huge problem.My v-sphere says that my host doesnt have "Directed I/O (device passthrough)" enabled, which means VT-D is not enabled.My bios version is 1.21 (latest i guess). There is no such option in the bios to enable, which is frustrating because in other computers it is built in their bios. what are my options? how can i force my laptop to enable it? Thank you, best regards!  

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Z500-Intel-Core-3632QM-BGA-VT-D-SUPPORT/td-p/3336280
Relevancy 73.1%

Hello.I've seen that there is an update from yesterday called Lenovo Energy Management driver for Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)  that is supposed  to update acpi driver in windows 10. I have windows 10 since august but when i execute the file nothing happens. Any suggestion?

A:Lenovo g510 Lenovo Energy Management driver for Wi...

Same here. Suspicious too that the download is only 1MB when the actual Energy Management install is about 55MBs.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-g510-Lenovo-Energy-Management-driver-for-Windows-10-32/td-p/2209838
Relevancy 73.1%

Hello, I need help on my Lenovo Companion app with it's dust removal option.

I just bought my Lenovo ideapad 700 for a week now.

Previously I had the dust removal option in the Lenovo Quick Optimizer widget on taskbar.

After I turned it on, the option never existed anymore in the quick widget and even in Lenovo Companion app itself.

Would really love to see this feature again in my new laptop.

Moderator comment: Subject edited to match message text.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Lenovo-Ideapad-700-Lenovo-Companion-dust-removal/td-p/3324291
Relevancy 73.1%

Okay, so my Lenovo N580 IdeaPad with i3 processor is stuck at the splash screen, aka the black screen with Lenovo written on it in bold white letters. I tried removing the battery, then putting it back on, then pressing power button for 45 secs. I also tried pressing the the Novo button (the small round and black button besides the power button) but the screen shows no change and does not go to bios/reset menu on pressing f9/f12 too. What else can I do to get my laptop back on? Please help, all my project work is on my laptop

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:Lenovo N580 stuck at "Lenovo splash screen"

Dear CPVirani, Welcome in lenovo community, Please try to : 1- Remove the battery and the charger >> Hold on the power button for 20 seconds.2-Connect the charger only >> Hold on the power button for 10 seconds.3-Try to turn on the laptop. Regards,Joseph

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-C-E-K-M-N-and-V-Series/Lenovo-N580-stuck-at-quot-Lenovo-splash-screen-quot/td-p/3294811
Relevancy 73.1%

I am having a message that says "Genuine Lenovo Battery Not Attached" message that appears after Windows 8.1 starts up. A similar sort of message appears before even Windows boots up, and I need to press the 'Esc' key in order for Windows to boot. This seems to have happened after a recent Windows update. I have uninstalled an reinstalled the Lenovo Power Management Driver but it does not appear to have fixed the issue. My BIOS is the latest version. This issue is on my Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga S1. Any assistance is appreciated.

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:Genuine Lenovo Battery Not Attached, Lenovo ThinkP...

Hi,

Welcome to Lenovo Community Forums!

I?m sorry to hear that your Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga is displaying a message stating ?Genuine Lenovo Battery Not Attached?.

I would suggest you to perform Flee Power ? remove the battery and any other peripheral device connected to the computer. Hold the power button for 10-15 seconds and then connect the battery and AC adapter to turn ON the computer.
Get into BIOS and load defaults, save and exit.

Open Device Manager and under Battery Look for Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control method Battery, right Click on it and uninstall it, Restart after uninstallation.

Please let me know the happenings!

Best regards,
Mithun.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-S-Series-ThinkPad-Yoga/Genuine-Lenovo-Battery-Not-Attached-Lenovo-ThinkPad-Yoga/td-p/1403841
Relevancy 73.1%

Hello I have a new T with Windows OS I am having trouble using the integrated camera It functions neither in the Windows camera app nor in Skype In both cases I get a picture with a gray background and a camera with a line through it In Device manager the camera does appear Camera working, Lenovo ... not T530 Lenovo Integrated is enabled and the drivers are up to date After looking through other threads I tried checking whether the camera was plugged in and indeed it was When using T530 Lenovo Integrated Camera not working, Lenovo ... Skype and I set the camera to on Skype did detect the camera I still got the gray no camera image but the green light on the camera itself turned on I also tried using Fn F to check settings Lenovo settings opens but the when I click the camera settings Icon the screen loads a blank page that says Camera in the top right and has a back button left pointing arrow in the top T530 Lenovo Integrated Camera not working, Lenovo ... left hand corner The back button does not seem to work and I must change the window to something else in order to exit close settings I tried manually installing both camera drivers and power management energy management drivers Neither of this solved either of these issues Please help me to resolve this problem Thank you

A:T530 Lenovo Integrated Camera not working, Lenovo ...

Hi, euterpenc

I would make sure that the BIOS is up to date in the system. The current BIOS for your system is 2.07 and can be found here. Also, I would ensure that the chipset drivers are up to date, and those can be found here.

Hope it helps, and let me know how it goes
Adam

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution!" This will help the rest of the community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/T530-Lenovo-Integrated-Camera-not-working-Lenovo-Camera-Settings/td-p/986249
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi,
I have 2 lonovo laptops, R50e running on windowsXP, and Z460 running on windows7.

The screen of R50e is spoilt but I have some personal datas inside the harddisk.

If I take out the harddisk from R50e and put it in Z460, are there any problems, do I need to do some setup after putting in the harddisk from R50e to Z460.

Thanks

A:can I swop harddisk from lenovo r50e to lenovo Z460

Yes, you do need to do a repair install.
On the very first boot with the new disk you should boot from the install CD/DVD and do a repair install.
This is assuming that you want to be able to use the XP.
If all you want to do is get at the data then you could use it in an external caddy from Windows 7

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/can-i-swop-harddisk-from-lenovo-r50e-to-lenovo-z460.923337/
Relevancy 73.1%

Lenovo Gen 4(20FC) Carbon loses audio after Lenovo System Update We have several of the Gen 4 X1 Carbons here at work and they work fine until Lenovo system updates gets run. We have had 4 people run the system updates and now the system has no audio. If you click the audio icon in the try, windows begins diagnosing the system. If you try to install a different driver, it fails with code 1. No matter if you uninstall, reinstall, different versions of the driver....nothing seems to restore the audio. I finally did a system restore to before lenovo system update was run and the audio returned to working. It seems to be a software problem but I would really like to know if there is some way to get it working without having to restore every time someone runs lenovo system update. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/Lenovo-Gen-4-20FC-Carbon-loses-audio-after-Lenovo-System-Update/td-p/3372423
Relevancy 73.1%
A:Lenovo S440 and Lenovo 65W DC Travel Adapter 0B474...

Hi Paulnex,

Welcome to Lenovo Community!

As per your query we understood that you are willing to purchase 65W DC Travel Adapter (0B47481) for ThinkPad S440.

Yes, it will support for your system, I would strongly suggest you to purchase it in our Lenovo authorized reseller.

Please click here to view the complete details on the adapter.

Click here to open a link where you can select the country and get the exact contact support number of your region. I?m sure they will be a great help.

Hope this helps. 

Best regards,
Hemanth Kumar

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-S-Series-ThinkPad-Yoga/Lenovo-S440-and-Lenovo-65W-DC-Travel-Adapter-0B47481/td-p/1616726
Relevancy 73.1%

Hello everyone nbsp Since about five days ago everytime I turn on my laptop it starts normally It goes into the black-background lenovo startup with a white loading symbol Then after maybe rotations of the dots in the loading symbol it freezes It does not startup 10 Windows lenovo stuck G505 scr... on Lenovo progress into starting up At this point I usually turn off my laptop by holding the power button If I don't turn it off myself it turns off automatically a few minutes later nbsp nbsp Every or times I turn on my computer Lenovo G505 Windows 10 stuck on lenovo startup scr... instead of the loading symbol it turns into a Preparing Automatic Repair mode I have seen the loading symbol for this mode but then it disappears and nothing happens and it turns off automatically after ten minutes or so Lenovo G505 Windows 10 stuck on lenovo startup scr... nbsp I've seen the same solution nbsp Lenovo G505 Windows 10 stuck on lenovo startup scr... that help others with the same problem which is to take out the DVD from the laptop I did this and my problem has not changed nbsp nbsp edit g to g

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-G500-Windows-10-stuck-on-lenovo-startup-screen/td-p/3361543
Relevancy 73.1%

Hi guys So i recently ran into a problem, when i try to boot my laptop it will hang at the lenovo splash screen and it will be like that for a long time if i dont turn it off. I tried disconnecting main battery and bios battery, it did help but when i shut it down for like 3 hours came back and turned it on back again it was stuck at splash screen again. I also noticed that when it stuck during boot and i shut it down from the power button and turn the laptop on again its booting normally. Also tried removing all usb devices and booting the laptop and it still does the same hangs at the splash screen. Please guys help. Best regards Gerard

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-y70-70-touch-hangs-at-Lenovo-splash-screen/td-p/3343307
Relevancy 73.1%

My g580 ran out of battery while using it, and now it gets stuck on the lenovo logo. I tried a different hard drive which changed nothing, I've tested both hard drives on a different computer and they both work. However when I boot the laptop with no harddrive it will get past the logo go to a screen saying something about an unplugged cable then reset and get stuck on a blank screen.   If I plug in my windows recovery usb drive( and no harddrive) the the machine will boot normally and go to the windows installation screen. So any ideas on why a working harddrive would stop the system from booting? Also I've tried the whole taking out the battery unplugging it holding down the power key and then plugging it back in thing, did nothing. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-g580-stuck-on-lenovo-screen-after-running-out-of-battery/td-p/3392609
Relevancy 73.1%

Recently, whenever I launch "lenovo Companion" and choose "system update", the "critical auto-updates" (under schedule lenovo updates) runs forever and never come to an end! This has never happened before and it seems to have something to do with your recent sysyem down or configuration change. 

A:Dear Lenovo: My "Lenovo Companion" checks for crit...

A known issue. Use the windows store for latest Companion version.Use SIF download from  Companion offering, not SIF10ww512.exe on the support page.Best solution: Discard Companion and install the latest System update.systemupdate5-07-0027.exe. Companion, LSC new have soooo many issues.If the support site, which is waxed for a few days, functions. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Dear-Lenovo-My-quot-Lenovo-Companion-quot-checks-for-critical/td-p/3325650
Relevancy 73.1%

after blue screen of death, my lenovo is not booting, its stuck on the brand name logo and there is nothing i can do i tried remove the battery, and power up with jus cord and opposite, tried to push one key recovery but that dosent work neither any ideas?OS. win10 x64pentium 2.4ghz6gb ram1tb hddintel 5500 graphics

A:Lenovo G500 stuck at "lenovo splash screen"

The first thing I look at if a machine hangs at startup is the USB ports.  Physical damage can create shorts which cause these symptoms.  Check for bent pins or a tongue broken off.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-G500-stuck-at-quot-lenovo-splash-screen-quot/td-p/3280136
Relevancy 73.1%

Hello, I need help on my Lenovo Companion app with it's dust removal option. I just bought my Lenovo ideapad 700 for a week now. Previously I had the dust removal option in the Lenovo Quick Optimizer widget on taskbar. After I turned it on, the option never existed anymore in the quick widget and even in Lenovo Companion app itself. Would really love to see this feature again in my new laptop.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-IdeaPad-100-305-500-Edge/Lenovo-Ideapad-500-Lenovo-Companion-dust-removal/td-p/3324291
Relevancy 73.1%

HiI have Lenovo g500 core i7 ram6 ati radeon 8750 1tb hdd. It's been like a month that laptop freezes at the splash screen. I live in Iran and the laptop is made in China.I've searched the forums and found the "battery removing, 15sec button-holding and AC Adopter pluging" solution and it worked ...but today it's not working anymore ... I'm stuck at the splash screen for 4 hours and this is our desktop pc I'm using to post this message.I really need my laptop! It's my life!Please help ...

Solved!
Go to Solution.

A:Lenovo G500 stuck at "lenovo splash screen"

Hi Azadkv,

Welcome to Lenovo Community!

I?m sorry to hear that your G500 Laptop is not booting to Windows and hanging at Lenovo Logo and the issue persists even after performing Flee-Power step. Hence, I suggest to perform BIOS reset and check if the issue persists. Below are the steps to perform BIOS reset:

To access BIOS menu turn OFF the Laptop and press the NOVO button located beside power button.
Then to reset the BIOS to its defaults click on ?F9? Key and select YES.
Now click on ?F10? Key to save the changes that are done in BIOS, the computer will automatically restart.

Do post us back if the issue persists.

Best Regards

Shiva Kumar

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-G500-stuck-at-quot-lenovo-splash-screen-quot/td-p/1611422
Relevancy 73.1%

Hello everyone nbsp Since about five days ago everytime I on Windows stuck Lenovo G505 scr... startup 10 lenovo turn on my laptop it starts normally It goes into the black-background lenovo startup with Lenovo G505 Windows 10 stuck on lenovo startup scr... a white loading symbol Then after maybe rotations of the dots in the loading symbol it freezes It does not progress into starting up At this point I usually turn off my laptop by holding the power button If I don't turn it off myself it turns off automatically a few minutes later nbsp nbsp Every or times I turn on my computer instead of the loading symbol it turns into a Preparing Automatic Repair mode I have seen the loading symbol for this mode but then it disappears and nothing happens and it turns off automatically after ten minutes or so nbsp I've seen the same solution nbsp that help others with the same problem which is to take out the DVD from the laptop I did this and my problem has not changed nbsp nbsp edit g to g

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-B-and-G-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-G505-Windows-10-stuck-on-lenovo-startup-screen/td-p/3361543
Relevancy 73.1%

Hello, I lost to prgrams from my IdeaPad Y5070. Lenovo Energy Manger & Lenovo Utility/Settings. Could you please give me the link to download them ? Thanks.Khalid Mostafa  ???

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Energy-Manger-amp-Lenovo-Utility-Settings/td-p/3415871
Relevancy 73.1%

Friends from Lenovo I write you because on August th trying to install the new Windows Anniversary Update I had to do a reboot of my notebook and in the process I X220 ThinkPad Lenovo Hotkey notebook for Lenovo lost most of the programs and drivers that use my notebook to Lenovo Hotkey for Lenovo ThinkPad X220 notebook work properly nbsp I already installed most of the drivers I lost that day but I still haven t found and install the correct driver for the hotkeys of my notebook nbsp So far I have tried with the files r vu w and jvu ww but none of that files is the correct one for my ThinkPad X notebook which I bought in the year nbsp Therefore I need to ask you if you could tell me how can I get download the CORRECT hotkey file for my notebook so I could download it and install it on my Lenovo notebook nbsp Friends from Lenovo could you please tell me how can I get the correct hotkey file for my notebook Lenovo ThinkPad X in order to download it and install it on my notebook THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP nbsp Yours truly Cristi n Palau

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-X-Series-Laptops/Lenovo-Hotkey-for-Lenovo-ThinkPad-X220-notebook/td-p/3400573
Relevancy 73.1%

Lenovo is warning users to uninstall its Accelerator support application after it was revealed to have what it says are serious interception vulnerabilities.
The company is one of five vendors caught pre-installing dangerously-vulnerable OEM software.
Duo Security researcher Mikhail Davidov reported the holes that would allow eavesdropping attackers to tap into Accelerator's unencrypted update channels to compromise users.
"A vulnerability was identified in the Lenovo Accelerator Application software which could lead to exploitation by an attacker with man-in-the-middle capabilities," Lenovo says.
"The vulnerability resides within the update mechanism where a Lenovo server is queried to identify if application updates are available.
"Lenovo recommends customers uninstall Lenovo Accelerator Application."

Article

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/616204/lenovo-cries-dump-our-support-app-after-critical-hole-found/
Relevancy 73.1%

Please need help,

I can't found newest driver video card Lenovo G470 for Windows 7 Profesional 32bit

A:How to get driver Video Card Lenovo G470 with support Direct3D ?

You should be able to get updates from Lenovo support (Link below). In the Category drop-down select Video. In the Operating System drop-down select Windows 7. Choose the correct driver download for your video hardware.

Drivers and software - Lenovo G470 Notebook

Also, there's numerous other updates for your PC. You should browse the list.

http://www.sevenforums.com/graphic-cards/340829-how-get-driver-video-card-lenovo-g470-support-direct3d.html