Windows Support Forum

New Gaming Rig crashes during gaming and videos

Q: New Gaming Rig crashes during gaming and videos

So I m new to the forum and I was hoping my issue can be resolved or at least get some insight on what is causing my PC to crash The rig is brand new and I just installed windows and updated everything so it s getting really depressing gettting your new PC to crash this much During gaming or watching videos or downloading heavy programas i e Games my computer will just freeze out and I can t task manager out of it the only way out is to turn it off my holding the power button Sometime when watching a video it ll crash and a sound just loops from the speakers in the screen I ve tried Changing RAM sticks and only using one Re installing windows and all the drivers WhoCrashed doesn t give me any crash reports not even when I had it open and the PC crashed Specs http speccy piriform com results vF GuRJcFeP FEXkKQf rIZ Any type of insight would really be apreciated

Relevancy 100%
Preferred Solution: New Gaming Rig crashes during gaming and videos

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.

I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

You can download it direct from this link http://downloadreimage.com/directdownload.php. (This link will automatically start a download of Reimage that you can save to your computer.)

A: New Gaming Rig crashes during gaming and videos

Here is a review on Newegg, about your motherboard ?
That may shed some light on your problem you are having.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/SingleProductReview.aspx?reviewid=3972564

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/630217/new-gaming-rig-crashes-during-gaming-and-videos/
Relevancy 97.18%

Here is a screenshot of the problem:
Besides that, I've noticed freezing at certain points while watching videos on youtube or playing. But while playing that happened only 2 times and for a little while, but the 2nd time the pc went into windows login light blue screen and said that some error is forcing it to restart.

What's going on exactly? I'd appreciate any sort of help from an expert.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/66512-pc-freezes-crashes-during-watching-videos-gaming.html
Relevancy 96.32%

I run windows 7 64-bit that was bought retail and put on by a friend who built my pc.
hardware approximately 4 years old
reformatted one of my HD's but never reinstalled the OS

intel(r) core(tm) i7-2600k @ 3.40 GHz
Nvidia geforce gtx 660ti
P8Z69-V GEN3 motherboard
lsp ultra 750 watt power supply

Was a custom build. Ever since I updated to the most recent graphics driver i have been experiencing BSOD crashes. I rolled back and it still happens and other forum suggested it was a motion joy driver but I removed it and I have still BSOD a record 7 times today and I don't know what else I can do.
I have run memtest in every mobo slot and each stick of ram and they are all good. Any suggestions/help would be greatly appreciated.

A:Constant ntoskrnl.exe crashes while gaming/watching videos

Don't see a edit button Dx but the driver that some other people say is causing the problem is MijXfilt.sys
I have deleted all its locations except a few that I find in regedit.exe when I search for it and it won't let me delete those ones. If that driver is indeed the problem I have no idea short of a reformat that would get rid of it.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/constant-ntoskrnl-exe-crashes-while-gaming-watching-videos-967721.html
Relevancy 87.72%

HI BleepingComputer,

I recently bought a new gaming computer. I am really happy with it, but when I tried to test her out with some new games, my whole computer crashes. The games I tried it with are League of Legends and Counter Strike Global offensive. Here is a speccy for anyone intrested http://speccy.piriform.com/results/qLb4kYSzKDwZyFeBstSWHDf. I hope you guys can help me. Thanks in advance

Luke

Edit: I think it has to do with my graphic card; when run speccy while playing csgo it registered 97 degrees. Is there anything I can do?

A:Gaming Computer crashes while gaming

Look at the event viewer to find which part of you PC causes the problem, read this guide http://www.howtogeek.com/school/using-windows-admin-tools-like-a-pro/lesson3/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/562532/gaming-computer-crashes-while-gaming/
Relevancy 76.97%

I'll keep this short and sweet because I know how busy you guys are I built a gaming computer from scratch there were a lot of problems even getting it working initially this time as compared to the last one I built custom streaming gaming, build, crashes, BSOD, crashes game that I had zero problems with ever I am getting a lot of BSOD's games freeze and crash movies freeze and crash and streaming does too In addition I am getting an error occasionally with the GPU that tells me it has timed out and reset the GPU I used the windows recommended fix for this and set the response timeout time to seconds since I have done so I have only seen this problem once I was wondering if I had too little power for my system but I have seen threads with similar problems custom build, gaming, BSOD, game crashes, streaming crashes that have plenty of power I followed custom build, gaming, BSOD, game crashes, streaming crashes the instructions to the best of my ability and you should find all of the information you have asked for below Please don't hesitate to ask for anything else you may need I truly appreciate what you guys are doing here for so many people OS - Windows Vista Windows Ultimate x -bit or x x What was original installed OS on system W Ultimate x Is the OS an OEM version came pre-installed on system or full retail version YOU purchased it from retailer Purchased auth key downloaded and mounted files to flash drive for install Age of system hardware less than months components purchased separately at the same time Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS Original install on this hard drive Initial attempts to install the same OS to SSD failed and SSD was replaced with a standard SATA hard drive CPU AMD FX- Video Card MSI R GD T OC Radeon R MotherBoard - if NOT a laptop MSI A SLI KRAIT EDITION AMD CHIPSET Power Supply - brand amp wattage skip if laptop EVGA -B - -KR PLUS Bronze W ADDITIONAL INFO HD - Hitachi TB MB RPM SATA Gb s WIFI CARD - Mbps PCI -E WiFi wireless Card RAM - Kingston HyperX Fury Memory White - GB Kit x GB - DDR MHz - installed in the slots that don't share the bandwidth - don't know a ton about this so forgive me if that doesn't make total sense System Manufacturer Exact model number if laptop check label on bottom Laptop or Desktop custom built desktop mostly MSI components DRIVER VERIFIER - forced to reset computer to the restore point I was instructed to make before running it HD TEST - haven't run yet RAM TEST - haven't run yet ran windows memory test was never showed results after restart

A:custom build, gaming, BSOD, game crashes, streaming crashes

IMO, the suggested fixes for the TDR timeout of the video card only conceals the problem - it doesn't fix it.If the card is timing out, then fixing the cause of the timeout is preferable (IMO) to just lengthening the timeout. Unfortunately it appears that the system has pirated software.Please get a legitimate copy installed and we'll be glad to help.Here's suggestions on how to ensure that your version is legitimate:  http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/genuinePlease be aware that we may not be able to fix it (as the hacks that were done to activate it will cause the OS to behave differently than we expect it to). If that's the case, our efforts to help may just waste your time. Secondly, the forum rules prohibit assisting with pirated software - so the topic would be closed if that is the case.As a courtesy, I will offer an analysis of your issues using the reports you provided.I will not answer any questions about the analysis until the system is made legitimate.If you do make it legitimate, please submit a new set of reports for us to check.Just FYI, sometimes the owner won't know about this.  So here's 2 scenarios that might ring a bell:- if they had a "friend" help with the computer - and the "friend" installed a pirated copy.- or they used a copy that they had from another OEM computer.  The OEM license is tied to the hardware that it came from - so you can't just use it on another system (that means that it's pirated).And here's the analysis:Only 263 Windows Update hotfixes installed.  Most systems with SP1 have 350-400 or more.  Please visit Windows Update and get ALL available updates (it may take several trips to get them all).The actual number is not important.  Rather it's important that you checked manually, installed any available updates, and didn't experience any errors when checking or updating.Many more Live Kernel Events than BSOD events in the WER section of the MSINFO32 report.This is suggestive of a hardware problem (this isn't a 100% diagnosis - rather it's an increased likelihood of a hardware problem).Regardless, it's enough to suggest doing hardware diagnostics.  Please start with these free hardware diagnostics:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html Out of 21 memory dumps there were 8 different BSOD  (aka STOP or BugCheck) error codes.  The differing error codes are usually symptomatic of a lower level problem within the system. They are usually caused by one of these things (the list is not in any sort of order):- borked (broken) hardware (several different procedures used to isolate the problem device)- BIOS issues (check for updates at the motherboard manufacturer's website)- overclocking/overheating - You'll know if you're overclocking or not. If uncertain we can suggest things to check.- dirt/dust/hair/fur/crud inside the case.  Blow out the case/vents with canned air (DO NOT use an air compressor or vacuum as they can cause damage to the system)- missing Windows Updates- compatibility issues (3rd party hardware/drivers), older systems, or even pirated systems- low-level driver problems- or even malware (scanned for when we ask for hardware diagnostics from http://www.carrona.org/initdiag.html or http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.html ).Please get a head start on the hardware diagnostics - they are located here:  http://www.carrona.org/hwdiag.htmlAMD OverDrive (AODDriver2.sys) is either a stand-alone application, or a component of the AMD VISION Engine Control Center.  This driver is known to cause BSOD's on some Windows systems. NOTE:  these symptoms were from the previous release of OverDrive.  The new release uses the same driver name, but is dated from 4 November 2013. Please un-install all AMD/ATI video stuff from Control Panel...Programs...Un-install a program.Please note that I stated "video stuff", as some integrated processors may have the graphics chip built in (which may involve the chipse... Read more

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/617823/custom-build-gaming-bsod-game-crashes-streaming-crashes/
Relevancy 76.97%

My computer is lagging up in some process I first noticed it on MSN when a emoticon started lagging my computer I found later that I was video lagging in slow. are others gaming and Videos, any game I'm not really sure but in the day this started the automatic update seemed to start itself I always let it turned off The last change that I see in quot system restore quot was quot software distribution service quot I had already tried Chsdsk disk cleaning defrag video card changing virus scanning and spyware searching Nothing worked CPU usage goes to in games Here is the log DDS Version - NTFSx Run by RENATO at on s b Microsoft Windows XP Professional GMT - Running Processes C WINDOWS system svchost -k DcomLaunch svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k netsvcs svchost exe C ARQUIV GbPlugin GbpSv Videos, gaming and others are slow. exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C Arquivos de programas Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avguard exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C Arquivos de programas Analog Devices SoundMAX Smtray exe C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C Arquivos de programas Java jre bin jusched exe C Arquivos de programas Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic avgnt exe C Arquivos de programas Videos, gaming and others are slow. iTunes iTunesHelper exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Arquivos de programas Windows Live Messenger MsnMsgr Exe C Arquivos de Videos, gaming and others are slow. programas Messenger msmsgs exe C WINDOWS system ctfmon exe svchost exe C Arquivos de programas Avira AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic sched exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Arquivos de programas Analog Devices SoundMAX SMAgent exe C WINDOWS system wscntfy exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe -k HTTPFilter C Arquivos de programas Windows Live Messenger usnsvc exe C Arquivos de programas WinRAR WinRAR exe C Arquivos de programas Mozilla Firefox firefox exe C Documents and Settings RENATO Desktop dds com Pseudo HJT Report uStart Page hxxp www daemon-search com startpage uSearch Page hxxp www google com uSearch Bar hxxp www google com ie uInternet Settings ProxyServer hxxp www proxyfirst com mSearchAssistant hxxp www google com ie BHO E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - c arquivos de programas adobe acrobat activex AcroIEHelper dll BHO E C -B C- DD -A - EC E AF - c arquivos de programas scpad scpsssh dll BHO - C - D -B F - BBC D A E - c arquiv micros office GRA E DLL BHO BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - c arquivos de programas java jre bin ssv dll BHO D - C - ABF- ECC- C - c arquivos de programas arquivos comuns microsoft shared windows live WindowsLiveLogin dll BHO AA ED - DD- d - -CF F - c arquivos de programas google googletoolbar dll BHO BE E CE - CBA- A - F- A D - c windows system ddcAtuUM dll BHO C A C E-EA C- D -B B - - c arquiv gbplugin gbiehabn dll TB C B - - d - B - A CD F - c arquivos de programas google googletoolbar dll TB C B - - D - B - A CD F - c arquivos de programas google googletoolbar dll uRun MsnMsgr quot c arquivos de programas windows live messenger MsnMsgr Exe quot background uRun pingtitle c docume renato dadosd meowpa fiveplatformplay exe uRun MSMSGS quot c arquivos de programas messenger msmsgs exe quot background uRun ctfmon exe c windows system ctfmon exe uRun BitTorrent DNA quot c arquivos de programas dna btdna exe quot mRun Smapp c arquivos de programas analog devices soundmax Smtray exe mRun winpos winpos exe mRun HPDJ Taskbar Utility c windows system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe mRun NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE c windows system NvCpl dll NvStartup mRun nwiz nwiz exe install mRun SunJavaUpdateSched quot c arquivos de programas java jre bin jusched exe quot mRun avgnt quot c arquivos de programas avira antivir personaledition classic avgnt exe quot min mRun tool warn info c documents and settings all users windows dados de aplicativos bash army tool Mode road exe mRun QuickTime Task quot c arquivos de programas quicktime qttask exe quot -atboottime mRun iTunesHelper quot c arquivos de programas itunes iTunesHelper exe quot mRu... Read more

A:Videos, gaming and others are slow.

Hi Renato O Santos,

Welcome to Tech Support Forum.

Step 1

Please uninstall Messenger Plus! Live & Sponsor (CiD) by going to Start > Control Panel and double clicking on Add/Remove Programs.

Although Messenger Plus! itself is harmless, the sponsor will bring in an endless stream of advertisements.

If you want to re-install Messenger Plus!, remember to refuse the sponsor. Please refer to the below image:

Step 2

Please disable AntiVir temporarily as it may interfere with the fixes.

Right click on AntiVir's icon near the clock (an umbrella icon) and select AntiVir Guard enable. The umbrella will close if it's disabled.

Remember to re-enable it back before posting back the logs.

Step 3

Please download Combofix from one of these locations:

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Save it to your desktop.
Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.

As part of its process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. You will see the following message if Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is not installed.

With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.

Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue its malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Click on Yes to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, a log will be produced. Please post this log in your next reply.

Do not mouse click on Combofix while it is running. That may cause it to stall.

Please post the Combofix log (C:\Combofix.txt) in your next reply.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f284/videos-gaming-and-others-are-slow-320930.html
Relevancy 76.11%

I'm looking for a free screen recording program that gets great quality while taking as little resources as possible, I would like to record some first person in game video. A friend of mine says he uses Camtasia, though that isn't free. Another one uses GunCam, though that isn't free either.

Relevancy 76.11%

Hi, I am using Windows 7 64 Bit, and am getting several BSOD only while gaming/watching videos. I have caught the name of 2 BSOD's, which are BAD_POOL_CALLER, and PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA. I have done some research and some people found out that it was faulty RAM. I did the test MemTest86+ and got 1 error. (Failing Address: 000444aad80 , GOOD: b7895a6d, BAD: b5895a6d, ERR Bits: 02000000, Count:1,Amount: 1092.6MB)
I have two sticks of 2GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM. I have a clean install of Windows 7, all hardware is updated to the latest drivers. No virus protection at all. Very minimal programs installed on my computer. If anyone has any info as to why this is happening , please respond. Thank you.

(EDIT: Uploaded minidump, 2 files of the 2 BSOD's so you guys can help me out) Thanks.

A:Several BSOD while gaming/watching videos

Well, it could be many things, but you already said it's bad RAM...so...have you tried new RAM sticks?

Also, you might want to get on that Anti-Virus. No one is immune.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/91818-several-bsod-while-gaming-watching-videos.html
Relevancy 76.11%

I get a blue screen many times per day with the text SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (NETIO.SYS) and a sad smiley. It happens when I watch Netflix and Youtube and also when I play games on Steam.

The Log collector is attached.

- Lars

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/55223-bsod-when-gaming-watching-videos.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hey I recently upgraded my computer's graphics card motherboard processor RAM optical drive and put in a SSD At first everything was fine but lately I have been getting BSOD's numerous times a day my computer locks up every minutes Many when BSOD's videos gaming watching different or for about - seconds at a time and if I even try to play a game I get a BSOD in under minutes Sometimes when I'm watching fullscreen videos it will start locking up and eventually give me another BSOD Lately my BSOD's are 'system service exception' but I've gotten pretty much every other stop error I've reformatted the drive reinstalled Many different BSOD's when gaming or watching videos windows a few times ran that seagate tool - no errors ran furmark - no errors ran the microsoft 'scandisk' - no Many different BSOD's when gaming or watching videos errors memory diagnostic tool - no errors yet every time I try memtest or whatever it's called I get another BSOD If you could please help me that would be great Also I had at least dumps in that folder but they somehow got deleted so here are the latest ones I have I can go ahead and get lots more no problem if need be This is my first time posting on the forum so hopefully all neccessary information is attached properly if not then let me know

A:Many different BSOD's when gaming or watching videos

Here's a new one that just happened randomly when I wasn't even doing anything on the computer.

I used to have like at least 20 mini dump files but they all must have gotten deleted somehow... if more are needed then let me know and I can get lots of them!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/255156-many-different-bsods-when-gaming-watching-videos.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hey,

Over the past few days, I've had bluescreens while playing Dota 2 and watching videos on Youtube and Crunchyroll in google chrome. Could someone please take a look at the attached files and help out?

Your time is much appreciated, thanks a lot!

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/62932-bluescreens-while-gaming-watching-videos.html
Relevancy 76.11%

Hello To start with let me just watching gaming/sometimes while BSOD videos say im not exactly good with computers so for all i know this could all be my own fault lol On my laptop BSOD while gaming/sometimes watching videos i can run a game and log into my account and pick a character but as soon as it loads the character i get blue screened it sometimes happens when im watching a movie or something but only on the rare occasion but it happens every time i try to play a game Earlier tonight i restored to factory settings and all was going well and i was installing a game until at about i got a blue screen my laptop is -bit and has the original operating system on it which is the pre-installed version that came on it the laptop is about a year old i think ill try and BSOD while gaming/sometimes watching videos upload the log thingy id appreciate any help anyone can give but like i said not brilliant with computers so simple answers instructions would also be appreciated lol thanks

A:BSOD while gaming/sometimes watching videos

* McAfee is a frequent cause of BSOD's.
Please remove and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST!

http://download.mcafee.com/products/...tches/MCPR.exe

Microsoft Security Essentials - Free Antivirus for Windows

* Suggest you run the System Update Readiness Tool (SURT) and then update to SP-1

32 Bit

Download: System Update Readiness Tool for Windows 7 (KB947821) [February 2012] - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

64 Bit

Download: System Update Readiness Tool for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB947821) [February 2012] - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details
Now update to SP-1

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...service-pack-1

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/229801-bsod-while-gaming-sometimes-watching-videos.html
Relevancy 76.11%

On my laptop i can run a game and log into my account and pick a character but as soon as it loads the character i get blue screened, it sometimes happens when im watching a movie or something but only on the rare occasion but it happens every time i try to play a game.
Earlier tonight i restored to factory settings and all was going well and i was installing a game until at about 54% i got a blue screen.

my laptop is 64-bit and has the original operating system on it which is the pre-installed version that came on it.
the laptop is about a year old i think.

ill try and upload the log thingy, id appreciate any help anyone can give but im not brilliant with computers so simple answers/instructions would also be appreciated lol thanks

A:BSOD while gaming/sometimes watching videos

These look awfully familiar. I may have seen them elsewhere

This one crash was Related to o2sdgx64.sys SD Reader Driver (AMD64) from O2Micro. Yours is from May 2009 and needs to be updated to the current driver

Also you McAfee is also from 2009 and needs to be updated or removed and replaced

McAfee is a frequent cause of BSOD's. I would remove and replace it with Microsoft Security Essentials AT LEAST TO TEST!

http://download.mcafee.com/products/...tches/MCPR.exe

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-while-gaming-sometimes-watching-videos-645513.html
Relevancy 75.25%

So initially when I first inherited the computer it had a weak video card ATI HD Core QUAD HQ and GB of ram running Vista With this GPU it would blue screen every days instead of every day I put in a better videos when gaming freezing or BSOD and watching GPU HD and it started happening every day Reformatted and upgraded to windows which of course helped nothing Since then I've brought it to a computer repair shop where they checked and said they found no issues with the HDD and memory I also checked memory prior to this with no issues found They found a BSOD and freezing when gaming or watching videos couple blown capacitors in the power BSOD and freezing when gaming or watching videos supply and upgraded that to a Watt Still made no difference Now I have an AMD R X ASUS GB edition for a GPU Seems a little better but not by much Since the upgrade most BSOD's point to ntkrnlpa exe when before it pointed to ATI files I know there have been posts similar to this before but I have not found help in those threads and was hoping there was something you smart cookies could find specific to my machine that might solve the problem If someone can solve this I owe you my life I've spent hundreds of dollars trying to fix this so far Thanks for reading my huge paragraph I just wanted to make sure you have all the info P Thanks EDIT Last BSOD was DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and the one before that mentioned a memory issue It wouldn't surprise me if there was some sort of driver issue I use driver identifier the best I can but not all of the driver updates work If I could pinpoint what if any driver is the issue I might be able to figure it out Here is my DM Log in the attatchment

A:BSOD and freezing when gaming or watching videos

Bump please! I've put so much money and time into trying to fix this. I would appreciate any help like crazy!

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/338245-bsod-freezing-when-gaming-watching-videos.html
Relevancy 75.25%

I have been crashing very frequently while running Overwatch exists out of the program as well as occasional - a day BSODS usually during game This is more rare when idle on the desktop screen I ran Win verifier in order to investigate what could be causing this it seems like an AMD driver The reason I suspect it is AMD is because of the error message I received when trying to investigate what is causing all these issues by running verifier to stress my drivers ERROR Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for atikmpag sys Probably caused by atikmpag sys atikmpag c However not all the BSODS that occur while gaming point to the GPU The BSODS have been ranging in type such as irql not less or equal various memory issue ones paging file size as well as a 'attempted to write to read only position' or something Various fixes and diagnosis I have tried Install a fresh copy of windowsMake sure all other drivers are updated including bios Changed while BSOD videos daily watching & gaming various graphical settings ingame ranging from lowest to highest all crashing as well as various different screen rates Ran the more stable Crimson BSOD daily while gaming & watching videos beta driver still crashes Tried crashes now running still crashes Set a longer TdrDelay value now currently at Ran memtest overnight to check ram Passed full tests no errors Used DDU and reinstalled only the AMD video driver Crimson went to Realtek website for most recent audio driver Didn't restart used CMD and typed 'expand exe atikmdag sy atikmdag sys' found in AMD folder 'expand exe atikmpag sy atikmpag sys' found in AMD folder Moved these back into my System - gt drivers folder seemed to be a bit more stable at first but then returned back to crashing This was a fix I found online that some reported would help I uploaded the general zipfile that is instructed to be posted But I also uploaded a folder containing four separate debugging reports I had during the bsods just started collecting them and saving the crash reports It should be noted that this has been frequently referenced as poor driver software from AMD but I really would like you guys to take a look at it and see if there's anything else I can do other than wait

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/58248-bsod-daily-while-gaming-watching-videos.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Just noticed this link over at OCWorkBench. They have links to 4 mpeg clips of surround gaming...

MPEG Source: http://www.darkcrow.co.kr/newsdirectory/content.asp?idx=938

Man.. That's REALLY irritating..

A:Matrox Parhelia Surround Gaming Videos..

It's nice but I don't have three monitors to spare.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/matrox-parhelia-surround-gaming-videos.1698/
Relevancy 75.25%

Hy everybody I have desktop PC with following configuration - Amd Phenom processor - Radeon X Bsod videos, ERROR gaming, 0x00000124 at HD graphic card also I have Gigabyte graphic card tested with that one same problem - GB ram actually but I'm testing all the components one by one so in this moment only GB - some other devices connected to the PC camera keyboard - right now system is on SSD but same problem is with Bsod at HD videos, gaming, ERROR 0x00000124 my HDD that I used until few days ago - OS WINDOWS This is a problem On Windows Vista everything is running great not a single problem But as soon as I switched to the WIN BSOD of begin to appear Also I tried WIN but the same problem as with WIN If I'm browsing net or doing something regular as writing in word programming in visual studio everything is going well but if I try to watch video on youtube in HD or playing game or any other graphically demanding process BSOD appears Please could someone analyze logs or give me some advice what to do how to solve this problem Thank you Petar

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/381719-bsod-hd-videos-gaming-error-0x00000124.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Hey all
Thanks for any advice you can give me.
So recently my computer has started BSOD and I'm getting quite annoyed. I've included a zip of all the DMP files. The error code it gives me is different every time. So I'm not quite sure what to google.

I'm not sure what other information you guys will need so if I need to add something please just ask me to. I'll be active on this thread until it's resolved.

Thanks again for any help!

EDIT: Okay so I uploaded the new logs.

A:BSOD Frequently while gaming or watching videos

We need more information to analyze your logs. Follow Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions, let the tool run until it has completely finished and then upload the new logs.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/366868-bsod-frequently-while-gaming-watching-videos.html
Relevancy 75.25%

Hi Im having Problems with my PC and This is my information:

Every time I'm gaming, roproducing videos or even passing images from a zip to a folder y got a lot of flikering and then I see the blu screen.

· Windows 7.· x86· Windows 7.· The OS is not OEM version and I have the Windows 7 Ultimated.· The OS is Installed Today· I recently reinstaled the OS.· Procesor: AMD Phenom II X3 720 Processor· Video Card:AMD Radeon R7 200 Series· MotherBoard: ASUS M4A78T-E· Power Supply:· Destock
 SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip   227.63KB
  0 downloads

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/596598/bluescreen-when-im-gaming-roproducing-videos-and-images/
Relevancy 75.25%

It's a problem I've been having while gaming, watching videos, or skype with friends. Either I will get a BSOD or My computer will completely freeze and I have to hold down the power button to reboot it. I figured its time to get some help if possible. I used BSOD ScreenView and noticed most of my problems come from ntoskrnl.exe+72a40 and I'm not sure how to fix it.

A:BSOD and Freezing while gaming or watching videos

Are you overclocking?

Code:
Processor Version AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor
Processor Voltage 89h - 0.9V
External Clock 200MHz
Max Speed 3200MHz
Current Speed 4000MHz
As you are getting BSODs, you should stop overclocking and run all the hardware components like CPU, GPU and RAM to their default settings. Also set the BIOS to default, too.
How To Clear CMOS (Reset BIOS)

Update the network driver from Realtek ... get the second item from the list, that is the "Win7 and Server 2008 R2 Auto Installation Program" one and install it.

See how it goes. Let us know.

Code:
BugCheck 101, {19, 0, fffff880009ec180, 1}

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for pacer.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Rt64win7.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Rt64win7.sys
Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373461-bsod-freezing-while-gaming-watching-videos.html
Relevancy 74.39%

I've been getting this BSOD more frequently in the past few weeks, and I saw in another thread that it is generally a hardware issue. I'm downloading Furmark/Prime95/ and Mtest 86+ right now and will get back to you.

A:BSOD from gaming/videos STOP: 0x0000003B win32k.sys

Welcome to the Forum.

Reduce items at start-up: Startup Programs - Change

Perform a clean boot: Troubleshoot Application Conflicts by Performing a Clean Startup

AVG contributes to BSOD's. Please remove it for testing purpose. Use Microsoft Security Essentials.

Code:
Start Menu\Programs\AVG Public:Start Menu\Programs\AVG Public
Recommended from a strict BSOD perspective, compatibility & stability compared to other security software:

Malwarebytes - Free

Good and Free system security combination.

Scan with Kaspersky TDSSKiller:Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller

ESET online scanner: Free Online Virus Scanner | ESET

Run a System file check (SFC): SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker

Run Disk Check on your Hard Drive(s): Disk Check

Install Service Pack 1: Learn how to install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

Check for heating issues using Speccy or HWmonitor

Upload a screen shot: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Seven Forums

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/318301-bsod-gaming-videos-stop-0x0000003b-win32k-sys.html
Relevancy 74.39%

This past week I've encountered a BSOD almost daily and I really don't know what to do about it I feel bad pandering for help on the internet but I'm videos youtube while lot BSOD of a multitasking/gaming/playing not really sure where else to turn BSOD while multitasking/gaming/playing a lot of youtube videos as I built this computer myself Each time I get a blue screen my audio cuts out for a couple seconds the screen freezes and then turns black and then the computer restarts and it functions normally until another one hits I copied pasted the past error messages and they are as follows Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode e BCP FFFFFFFFC BCP FFFFF EF BCP FFFFF A BCP FFFFF A C OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Beast Mode AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml and Problem signature Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode a BCP FFFFA BCP BCP BCP FFFFF F A OS Version Service Pack Product Files that help describe the problem C Windows Minidump - - dmp C Users Beast Mode AppData Local Temp WER- - sysdata xml Attached to this I have also included my dm logs As I previously mentioned I am pretty clueless as what I can do to resolve this issue any insight you could offer would be greatly appreciated even if it's bad P

Relevancy 74.39%

Around a week or two ago my computer started getting blue screens and restarting at random times. I tried system restoring before that time and it didn't work, so I just decided to deal with it because I didn't know of a site that dealt with blue screens.

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Age of the hardware : 6mo - 1 year
Age of OS : 6mo - 1 year

Relevancy 74.39%

Hello,

My Toshiba Satellite L675D-S7012 running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit has been having random black screen crashes that require a hard reset. It happens completely out of nowhere and has occurred while gaming, watching movies, or when the laptop is just left idle. I have done a complete manufacture reinstall of windows and it worked fine for a while, but has started occurring again and I would prefer to find a permanent solution rather than just lose all my data again for a temporary fix.

Thank you,
Josh

A:Random BSOD's while gaming, watching videos, or idle

Hello and welcome Josh sorry you have had to wait so long. Mate in the dump files there is an issue with a Windows update hence the machine working ok after the install - until the culprit is installed again. Finding it is another thing but what I usually do is system restore and wait for the failure and then look at the latest batch of updates were and try to winkle it out.
There is also a reference to MBAM too and I am at a loss as to why that is mentioned and this seems to be the theme in this old thread Arc is great at this stuff Windows 7 Random bsod caused by tcpip.sys .

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *
BAD_POOL_HEADER (19)
The pool is already corrupt at the time of the current request.
This may or may not be due to the caller.
The internal pool links must be walked to figure out a possible cause of
the problem, and then special pool applied to the suspect tags or the driver
verifier to a suspect driver.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000020, a pool block header size is corrupt.
Arg2: fffffa800b64e5c0, The pool entry we were looking for within the page.
Arg3: fffffa800b64e5e0, The next pool entry.
Arg4: 0000000004020005, (reserved)
Debugging Details:
------------------

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x19_20
POOL_ADDRESS: GetPointerFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800034bc100
GetUlongFromAddress: unable to read from fffff800034bc1c0
fffffa800b64e5c0 Nonpaged pool
CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1
DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT
PROCESS_NAME: mbamservice.ex
CURRENT_IRQL: 0
ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17298 (debuggers(dbg).141024-1500) amd64fre
LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from fffff800033b7cbe to fffff80003282ec0
STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`02a80398 fffff800`033b7cbe : 00000000`00000019 00000000`00000020 fffffa80`0b64e5c0 fffffa80`0b64e5e0 : nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`02a803a0 fffff880`01928d2d : 00000000`00000012 00000000`00000004 00000000`676e7049 fffff880`05fbf068 : nt!ExFreePool+0xd8a
fffff880`02a80450 fffff880`01636066 : 00000000`00000000 fffff880`016320c3 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0b0ee790 : tcpip!IppInspectBuildHeaders+0x65d
fffff880`02a80730 fffff880`0920612d : 00000000`0000002c 00000000`00000014 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0b974a80 : fwpkclnt!FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket0+0x20a
fffff880`02a807d0 00000000`0000002c : 00000000`00000014 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0b974a80 fffffa80`0b974a94 : mwac+0x612d
fffff880`02a807d8 00000000`00000014 : 00000000`00000000 fffffa80`0b974a80 fffffa80`0b974a94 fffff700`00000006 : 0x2c
fffff880`02a807e0 00000000`00000000 : fffffa80`0b974a80 fffffa80`0b974a94 fffff700`00000006 00000000`00000000 : 0x14

STACK_COMMAND: kb
FOLLOWUP_IP:
fwpkclnt!FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket0+20a
fffff880`01636066 85c0 test eax,eax
SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 3
SYMBOL_NAME: fwpkclnt!FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket0+20a
FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner
MODULE_NAME: fwpkclnt
IMAGE_NAME: fwpkclnt.sys
DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 533f5b09
IMAGE_VERSION: 6.1.7601.18438
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x19_20_fwpkclnt!FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket0+20a
BUCKET_ID: X64_0x19_20_fwpkclnt!FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket0+20a
ANALYSIS_SOURCE: KM
FAILURE_ID_HASH_STRING: km:x64_0x19_20_fwpkclnt!fwpsconstructipheaderfortransportpacket0+20a
FAILURE_ID_HASH: {863e217f-0693-d7a3-6d21-a4c5a3f57698}
---------

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373982-random-bsods-while-gaming-watching-videos-idle.html
Relevancy 74.39%

I have been getting many different stop codes for all of these crashes, and only can recall two at the moment. 'IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL' seems to be a common one, and others have been caused by win32k.sys or usbstor.sys.

Attached are my dump files.

Windows 7 Professional x64
Fresh install about a year ago
Full retail (not sure, was free through student MSDN account)

Hardware: All original back to July 2007, except PSU and GPU (about 2 years old)
RAM was also upgraded a few years back.

The system is getting older, and I am planning on building a new one once I start my new job, but for now I would like to get this one working again. I am going to run MemTest next...

Thanks for the help!

A:Random BSODs, While Idle/Gaming/Watching Videos

EDIT: I was able to open the dmp files. Now if only I could interpret them...

Running MemTest gave a whole lot of errors.... over 900,000 to be exact...

I am going to start testing individual sticks and individual RAM slots on the motherboard.
Was anyone able to find anything out from the dump files?

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/187701-random-bsods-while-idle-gaming-watching-videos.html
Relevancy 74.39%

Things either freeze up or the audio studders. Both cases are a royal pain to deal with. Comp is a custom build and I've even resorted to reformatting several weeks ago. Just got done finishing running memtest and it said I passed..could one of you fabulous wizards assist?

A:Random BSODs whilst gaming and watching videos

Quote: Originally Posted by Mooshi

Things either freeze up or the audio studders. Both cases are a royal pain to deal with. Comp is a custom build and I've even resorted to reformatting several weeks ago. Just got done finishing running memtest and it said I passed..could one of you fabulous wizards assist?

How many passes of memtest?

Your .dmp file shows a stop error of 0x124 which is a general hardware error .

A "stop 0x124" is fundamentally different to many other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.

You can read more on this error and what to try here... Stop 0x124 - what it means and what to try

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/193562-random-bsods-whilst-gaming-watching-videos.html
Relevancy 74.39%

So for the last few months I've been randomly bluescreening in the middle of a video (both youtube and MPC-HC) and various games.

This began shortly after updating GPU drivers. I have tried updating them again which hasn't helped. Will try going back to an older version.

A:Random BSOD's watching videos or gaming, BCCode: ea

Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to install as less as possible software using custom/advanced options, you can use this tutorial to do so AMD Graphics Drivers - Install Without Catalyst Install Manager

Code:
2: kd> lmvm atikmdag
Browse full module list
start end module name
fffff880`0f093000 fffff880`10ad6000 atikmdag T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys
Image path: atikmdag.sys
Image name: atikmdag.sys
Browse all global symbols functions data
Timestamp: Tue Jun 21 23:38:31 2016 (5769B3D7)
CheckSum: 019C9A7A
ImageSize: 01A43000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/398403-random-bsods-watching-videos-gaming-bccode-ea.html
Relevancy 74.39%

Hi videos HD Can't in or playing when Youtube solve BSOD Gaming I've been getting BSOD's for a few days now It started off only happening when I was playing youtube videos on firefox with messages related to various memory problems and directx or AMD driver problems Then it seemed to start happening more and more often while I was gaming as well I can be playing Fallout GTA V etc fine for or minutes Good FPS for my setup no freezing or artifacts then A BSOD Same with youtube videos It plays fine for or minutes no problems then BSOD or at the least CTD Never had this problem with this computer before in the plus years I've had it The only things I've added hardware wise in the last Can't solve BSOD when playing HD videos in Youtube or Gaming month or so is that I changed x gb sticks of ram for x gb sticks of ram I was starting to have the Can't solve BSOD when playing HD videos in Youtube or Gaming problem with Youtube videos before I swapped these sticks tho I've run memtest for almost hrs and passed the full test with no errors I also ran windows memory diagnostic with no errors I've also let prime run for half an hour then the Intel burn test run it's passes at standard stress rate no problem I also have a new logitech g s mouse and I installed the software for it I got this mouse almost a month ago though and the problems just started in the last or days I tried uninstalling the driver and software for it tho and am just using the microsoft driver now It actually BSOD'd in the middle of the software uninstall today tho After I did that then did a clean reinstall of my AMD card driver it seemed to work better for a while tonight but then started crashing again I've also completely uninstalled my AMD driver with the amd clean uninstall utility reinstalled Unnstalled with Display Driver Uninstaller DDU reinstalled Did the same thing but tried installing the crimson edition beta software and driver instead after clean uninstall I've run my antivirus scanner Eset Smart Security Went through some malware detecting guides I've used before using malwarebytes Kaspersky TDSSkiller RKill Hitman Pro AdwCleaner etc Malwarebytes found one vague registry entry marked as malware for a browser helper object that I cleaned The rest were for potentially unwanted programs or plugins for my browser Utorrent Coretemp Greasemonkey firefox plugin i got rid of etc I've done chkdsk f on both drives sfc scannow registry cleaner runs I've used Windows MGR from Yamicsoft for years for this and trust it and do backups etc used the winxp mgr before it defragments I can only think that it is either my video card dying or corrupt Windows drivers that are corrupting the AMD drivers as I install them If that's a thing If it was my video card dying though it wouldn't run the games and videos perfectly fine for so long then crash out of nowhere tho would it I played skyrim at high settings with an unofficial HD textures mod etc for and a half hours no problem tonight After uninstalling the logitech software for my mouse and a clean reinstall of the amd drivers Watched videos on youtube for an hour or so Then it starts crashing again lol Any help would be appreciated I'm about ready to do a reinstall of Windows or if that doesn't work see if I can find another Video Card to test on here Could be the motherboard finally dying too Tis an old beast Attached the zip file which is the results of running the dm log collector as per instructions for this forum A few of the initial minidumps were deleted before I realized CCleaner was deleting them and stopped it from doing that

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/389142-cant-solve-bsod-when-playing-hd-videos-youtube-gaming.html
Relevancy 73.53%

Hello Initially I had a problem with a BSOD for video videos during Screen Computer gaming/watching Freezing/Black scheduler I installed the latest driver for my video card and I stopped receiving that BSOD In its place I began having a new BSOD stating quot An attempt to reset the video driver failed quot x so I followed the instructions on another link from this site and uninstalled the AMD driver and then used Driver Fusion to remove the remainder of it Then I installed the latest driver Now I receive no BSOD but while playing Computer Freezing/Black Screen during gaming/watching videos Company of Heroes after a few minutes of play the screen froze and then went black and the computer was completely unresponsive I left it for a while to see if it would restart or show a BSOD but nothing happened and I had to manually restart I have tried playing Diablo to see if it was just that game and it froze as well but never went to a black screen but the computer was unresponsive Not sure where to go from here I have included everything SF Diagnostic generated Thank you for your time

A:Computer Freezing/Black Screen during gaming/watching videos

Follow it : STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/255636-computer-freezing-black-screen-during-gaming-watching-videos.html
Relevancy 73.53%

Okay videos/surf Numbers doesn't? say work, gaming. should while Stream but it this may not seem that important but when Stream videos/surf while gaming. Numbers say it should work, but doesn't? I am unable to do literally anything when he games without him complaining it can be frustrating First some details Average down speed is kb s Stream videos/surf while gaming. Numbers say it should work, but doesn't? it doesn t vary much Average up speed is kb s We have the best available internet plan and aren t able to put in new lines Running a windows above average pc with softxpand this Stream videos/surf while gaming. Numbers say it should work, but doesn't? shouldn t really matter since even if I were to stream videos on a different pc the problem persists Throttle program netbalancer not a problem with the program I don t think Anyways the problem I am having is that I assumed if I were to limit myself to say kb s kb s I wouldn t make him lag However this is not the case just browsing the internet at those speeds causes lag spikes After awhile I found out that it really stops making him lag when I throttle myself down to kb s and kb s yeah that s a point I just wanted to know if maybe there is something I could do that would allow me some decent internet speeds while he games Note I know the software for throttling is working correctly by taking some simple speed tests Also my brothers games only ever use at max around kb s down kb s up So theoretically I should have plenty left for me P S I apologize if this is not the correct place for this question If so please tell me an I will remove it If I can do that I am pretty new here nbsp

A:Stream videos/surf while gaming. Numbers say it should work, but doesn't?

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/stream-videos-surf-while-gaming-numbers-say-it-should-work-but-doesnt.1111935/
Relevancy 73.53%

Hi there I am having random BSOD was trying to narrow down what the cause is to resolve it. I hope someone can help me out would be great to figure this out.

BCCode: 1e
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000

It is pretty random It could happen when I am gaming to browsing or even watching a video. I have yet to run a mem test.

I have attached a file that I got after running per the instructions.

A:Random BSOD BCCode: 1e (gaming browsing watching videos)

had another one now

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1000009f
BCP1: 0000000000000004
BCP2: 0000000000000258
BCP3: FFFFFA8009D7FB50
BCP4: FFFFF80000B9A510
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\062015-12636-01.dmp
F:\Temp\WER-14851-0.sysdata.xml

happened randomly while I was out of my room

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/373419-random-bsod-bccode-1e-gaming-browsing-watching-videos.html
Relevancy 73.53%

Windows 7
- x64
- originally installed OS
- retail version from Microsoft Dynamics Academic Alliance
- first os installation (no re-install, so far thinking to do so)

My system is just about a month old and I experience random bsod or hangups, it can occur after 3 days without problems. I have done memtest for about 7 passes but there are no errors, also performed vidmemtest and no errors. I have performed driver verifier and there are 2 recent bsods which points out at Caused by driver address: ntoskrnl.exe+7cc80 as seen in blue screen view, other past dump files also say it is due to atikmdag.sys, hal.dll

A:BSOD and random hangups while watching videos, gaming, browsing

Here are the dump files, the last two where from performing driver verifier.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/226451-bsod-random-hangups-while-watching-videos-gaming-browsing.html
Relevancy 73.53%

I have been having issues with this error for some time now but I didn't read too much into it at first I just thought it was one of those things As time went on videos, 0x00000124 BSOD watching gaming/multitasking error while while I noticed it started to get worse and worse to the point where I could barely even play any games I've tried replacing my ram BSOD while gaming/multitasking while watching videos, error 0x00000124 still BSOD Moved them into different sockets still BSOD Checked the cooling everything seems good Ventilation is good installed a Corsair H i for my cpu and have chassis fans I have also ran disk check on both of my hard drives a Seagate BSOD while gaming/multitasking while watching videos, error 0x00000124 GB SSd and a Toshiba TB HDD no bad sectors BSOD while gaming/multitasking while watching videos, error 0x00000124 reported I downloaded the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool and the test results came back positive Just finished running a memtest overnight on one of my brand new sticks reported errors or so I do not have a screenshot as I thought that the results would automatically be saved on the usb stick I am wondering if there is a strong case of my ram slots on the mobo itself being bad considering I've tried multiple configurations and even gone as far as to swap out the old sticks I have only had my motherboard for about a year and a half now and I'm really hoping I don't have to replace it but I do want this problem resolved I have attached my chkdsk results for my storage drive my DM logs and my processor test results I can redo the chkdsk for my SSD and post them here if need me Any help is greatly appreciated and I hope to get this resolved as soon as possible I have been having issues with this error for some time now but I didn't read too much into it at first I just thought it was one of those things As time went on I noticed it started to get worse and worse to the point where I could barely even play any games I've tried replacing my ram still BSOD Moved them into different sockets still BSOD Checked the cooling everything seems good Ventilation is good installed a Corsair H i for my cpu and have chassis fans I have also ran disk check on both of my hard drives a Seagate GB SSd and a Toshiba TB HDD no bad sectors reported I downloaded the Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool and the test results came back positive Just finished running a memtest overnight on one of my brand new sticks reported errors or so I do not have a screenshot as I thought that the results would automatically be saved on the usb stick I am wondering if there is a strong case of my ram slots on the mobo itself being bad considering I've tried multiple configurations and even gone as far as to swap out the old sticks I have only had my motherboard for about a year and a half now and I'm really hoping I don't have to replace it but I do want this problem resolved I have attached my chkdsk results for my storage drive my DM logs and my processor test results I can redo the chkdsk for my SSD and post them here if need me Any help is greatly appreciated and I hope to get this resolved as soon as possible

A:BSOD while gaming/multitasking while watching videos, error 0x00000124

Welcome to 7F Cheeza, I'll see if I can help you resolve your issue.

There is only one dump in your logs (have you ran CCleaner at all?) but it confirms you're having 0x124 STOPs. First off a couple of questions if you wouldn't mind answering them mate.
Did you run MemTest86+? It's important we know what version you ran.
Are you overclocking any of your components?
How many sticks of RAM do you have installed and are all the slots populated?
If you can get back to me with those answers we'll go from there.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/369859-bsod-while-gaming-multitasking-while-watching-videos-error-0x00000124.html
Relevancy 73.53%

A friend of mine gifted me with a plethora of new hardware, to the point where I had to buy a new mobo. Did a fresh install of Win10 in the hopes to not run into driver issues and it was solid for about a week. Recently, however crashes have been happening with some regularity, every other day or so, especially when streaming. This is the first time it's actually given a blue screen. Showed the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error message. Started googling, and found you guys. Any help will be greatly appreciated.DESKTOP-SK34OTK-Wed_02_03_2016_175239_93.zip

A:BSOD/hard freezes during streaming videos, gaming, web browsing, etc.

Please update the Intel network drivers
Driver Reference Table - e1i63x64.sys

Code:
ffffd000`2ff8d848 fffff801`20135aceUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\e1i63x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e1i63x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e1i63x64.sys
e1i63x64+0x15ace

0: kd> lmvm e1i63x64
start end module name
fffff801`20120000 fffff801`20199000 e1i63x64 T (no symbols)
Loaded symbol image file: e1i63x64.sys
Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\e1i63x64.sys
Image name: e1i63x64.sys
Timestamp: Thu Mar 26 21:24:57 2015 (55146B19)
CheckSum: 00081A0A
ImageSize: 00079000

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/39648-bsod-hard-freezes-during-streaming-videos-gaming-web-browsing-etc.html
Relevancy 73.53%

Good day I have this problem Kernel power Critical error This only happened while playing games at gaming PC while crashes the moment I got a W PSU High Power Bronze Something like that Videocard Nvidia GTX FTW edition Motherboard H M E RAM GB Processor Intel i - Details of the error Logboeknaam System PC crashes while gaming Bron Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Datum - - Gebeurtenis-id Taakcategorie Niveau Kritiek Trefwoorden Gebruiker SYSTEM Computer Dion-PC Beschrijving Het systeem is opnieuw opgestart zonder eerst correct te worden afgesloten Deze fout is mogelijk veroorzaakt doordat het systeem niet meer PC crashes while gaming reageert of PC crashes while gaming is vastgelopen of doordat de stroom is uitgevallen Gebeurtenis-XML lt Event xmlns quot http schemas microsoft com win events event quot gt lt System gt lt Provider Name quot Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power quot Guid quot C B A- - C -AC E- C D B quot gt lt EventID gt lt EventID gt lt Version gt lt Version gt lt Level gt lt Level gt lt Task gt lt Task gt lt Opcode gt lt Opcode gt lt Keywords gt x lt Keywords gt lt TimeCreated SystemTime quot - - T Z quot gt lt EventRecordID gt lt EventRecordID gt lt Correlation gt lt Execution ProcessID quot quot ThreadID quot quot gt lt Channel gt System lt Channel gt lt Computer gt Dion-PC lt Computer gt lt Security UserID quot S- - - quot gt lt System gt lt EventData gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckCode quot gt lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt xfffffa e lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt xfffff faf lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt xffffffffc a lt Data gt lt Data Name quot BugcheckParameter quot gt x lt Data gt lt Data Name quot SleepInProgress quot gt false lt Data gt lt Data Name quot PowerButtonTimestamp quot gt lt Data gt lt EventData gt lt Event gt It s in Dutch but it should be fine I can hardly believe it s due to temperatures And I did entirely remove my videocard drivers and installed them again nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/pc-crashes-while-gaming.1145049/
Relevancy 73.53%

Heya crashes gaming PC while everyone To start with st post yay Now on to the problem About months ago I started having a problem while gaming I could play any games before that with no problems My computer will freeze up colours go funky and I can t exit out besides resetting It will only happen on quot high-end quot games namely Left Dead Guild PC crashes while gaming Wars WoW and surprisingly it also happens on Google Earth Yet I can play games like Red Alert and Age of Empires CPU Intel Core Quad Q GHz Motherboard Gigabyte S GA-EP -DS P Ram GB DDR x GB GPU NVidia GeForce GT PSU Not sure exactly but i think its a CODEGEN W ATX V at least thats what the label says P OS Windows XP SP At first I thought it was overheating then I thought it was the Power supply Can anyone help me and yes I know I don t need that extra GB of RAM on XP slowly upgrading the computer piece by piece nbsp

A:PC crashes while gaming

Firstly make sure you have the latest nvidia driver... 182.08 at time of writing this.
Does your power supply have a dedicated pci-e feed or are you using the 2 molex to pci-e adapter?
If you are using the molex adapter try connecting them to different feeds from the psu. Low power getting to the card can cause your symptoms...

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/pc-crashes-while-gaming.124881/
Relevancy 73.53%

Hey Sevenforums.com,

I built myself a budget gaming computer which works fine and fast (for me) I can play any game i.e Crysis 3 and so on with no problems.. Well but one sometimes my PC would just crash and just restart itself no BSOD or nothing just restart?

Normally I would post BSOD - Posting Instructions but I want to try and fix this myself so I myself can get better with PC's and then help others with their problems etc.. Am hoping you could post some/link me programs tutorials etc.. Anything that could help me out? I still want to keep this topic open so if I do run into anything I don't understand I can post here and hoping someone could explain it better and a fix (if there is one)

Thanks
-User!
<3

A:PC crashes when gaming? (Want to try and fix it myself)

That sounds like a hardware problem, but you may find our "How to" Section helpful: Crash and lockup debug 'How To' - Windows 7 Help Forums

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/281486-pc-crashes-when-gaming-want-try-fix-myself.html
Relevancy 73.53%

This is happening more and more recently When I m gaming for hours everything crashes Skype and other small programs except my browser and Steam but all my letters are jumbled around and things gaming, When crashes... everything are quickly flashing Computer speeds still feels the same some programs won t open again or if i try and launch the same game again it stays open for a bit then crashes again Here is an example Link http imgur com HTAACnd IfDR I Just as i was loading on to imgur my driver stopped this is a first Link http imgur com HTAACnd IfDR I This is easily fixed with restarting my computer but its getting really annoying I m curious on When gaming, everything crashes... whats causing it or whats happening Thanks Specs Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version OS Version Microsoft Windows When gaming, everything crashes... Home Premium Service Pack bit Processor AMD Phenom tm II X Processor AMD Family Model Stepping Processor Count RAM Mb Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX - Mb Hard Drives C Total - MB Free - MB D Total - MB Free - MB E Total - MB Free - MB F Total - MB Free - MB G Total - MB Free - MB H Total - MB Free - MB Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd GA- FXA-UD Antivirus AVG Internet Security Updated and Enabled nbsp

Relevancy 73.53%

Hello , i am new at this forum and i am desperate into solving my problems with vista here. Now the problem is that when i played a game for a 30 a 60 minutes it crashes to the background or i get the bluescreen crash.

The Games that i currently play are :
-GTA 4
-Saints Row 2
-The Witcher

My Pc Specs are :

- Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit
- Nvidea GeForce 9600 GT
- Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz
- Motherboard = Asus P5K
- 4 times 1 GB RAM DDR2

now if anyone could help me with this , you would make me a very happy man.

A:Gaming crashes

30 to 60 minutes crash huh! I would speculate on hot temps on either the GPU or CPU.

What is the BSOD stop error?

download new drivers for sound, video and display, uninstall the current ones, reboot and install the fresh copies.

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/230910-gaming-crashes.html
Relevancy 73.53%

I have just built a new pc less than month old It Crashes! Gaming works just fine when web surfing etc but if I try to play a D game even a low spec game such as RTCW or HL it will crash after a random amount of time By quot crash quot I mean horizontal jagged lines covering the screen and a low pitched continual buzz from the speakers My system is Gigabyte Z -HD i GB Corsair v pro ram x GB Scythe Gaming Crashes! Ashura CPU cooler w XFX Pro PSU GB Samsung evo SSD Radeon R x Hawk GPU It is not a problem with the GPU as I've tested two different ones in this set up and they both crash I've tested them both in another lower spec machine and they operate normally I have x mm intake fans front case and a mm exhaust rear case I can only think that it may be either a thermal paste issue I used a pea sized blob on the CPU before placing the cooler on top but did not quot spread quot the paste as I was told the weight of the cooler would do this more evenly Also I have the psu mounted fan down but again the mfr spec lets you mount this either way up One more point Sometimes the pc will not reset It will power down then cycle on off on off in intervals of about seconds and I need to unplug it to close down completely This is random though Sorry about the length of this post but any help would be appreciated

A:Gaming Crashes!

I forgot to mention, I'm using Windows 7 home premium and have current drivers for the gpu. Many thanks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/gaming-crashes-778826.html
Relevancy 73.53%

recently when I'm playing UT2003 Doom3... after 10 to 30 mins the pc locks-up forcing me to switch off the power supply and re-boot, as you can imagine its very frustrating.
I've tried a new processor fan in case it was overheating, I've tried updating the video card drivers, sound card drivers, mobo drivers and upddated the bios with no luck!

System specs
Windows XP Home Edition SP2
Medion cybermaxx 3.2Ghz P4 HT
1GB Ram
Radeon 9800 pro (driver ver 6.7)
350W psu
MSI MS-7041 Motherboard

any help would be great coz i'm close to throwing it through the window!

A:PC crashes during gaming

Download Speed fan and check your temps while gaming. also check your voltages. and check your ram with memtest.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/pc-crashes-during-gaming.55774/
Relevancy 73.53%

Hello,

I recently purchased a new Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 along with a new EVGA 750W power supply and my computer hasn't been the same ever since. I can run in Safe Mode without crashing, however running Windows normally crashes every 20 minutes or so - sometimes sooner.

Here's the report. I appreciate any advice you can offer.

Thanks.

A:New R9 290! Crashes even non-gaming

Hi,

Can anyone answer whether I posted this incorrectly or in the wrong subforum? I cannot understand how this thread has received so many views but no replies.

If there's any other information I can offer I would be happy to.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/358069-new-r9-290-crashes-even-non-gaming.html
Relevancy 73.53%

I want to start off and explain that I have had multiple hardware issues because of a bad motherboard was giving too little or too much power to the PCI-E bus which caused me to Crashes gaming during lose multiple GTX s along with maybe Dell Perc i SAS Raid Controllers Since replacing it I haven't had many issues until a few Crashes during gaming months ago Random hard locks and sometimes BSODs Just two days ago Crashes during gaming I had a hard drive fail so I decided to rip out my raid controller and now I am just using a gb ssd Crashes during gaming and I am still having issues OS - Windows Pro x Age of system hardware - - ish years Age of OS installation - days CPU - i k Video Card - GTX MotherBoard - P P Evo Power Supply - Corsair W As of writing this I have ran Furmark for over an hour and I ran through passes of MemTest and seen no problems Also Driver Verifier runs perfectly fine and SSDLife shows that there are no issues with health One final thing that I am not ruling out is that possibly my power supply is what ruined my old motherboard so when I swapped power supplies and it was still happening so I just assumed it wasn't the problem

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/619962/crashes-during-gaming/
Relevancy 73.53%

Hey,
So my PC has been crashing ever since I bought it, here are the specs :
- R9 280 OC
- 8 GB Rijaw X RAM
- i5 4670K
-Asus z87-A mobo
- XFX 850W PSU
-Hyper 212 EVO Cpu Fan

So I have been trying to fix this for quite some time, my PC goes to a black screen, a couple of seconds later, the monitor says no signal and I need to do a hard reset (turn off PSU and turn it back on).
I was mesuring the temps on it and it is a stable 60C on full load.
I tried lowering the GPU clock with no result.
I monitored the CPU temps also at 40C on full load.
AMD released the new Omega drivers this week with no result, I have tried all drivers and none of them worked.

Thanks.

Relevancy 73.53%

Hey my PC is getting a bsod when i'm gaming only when i'm gaming which is ALL games bf bf tf gta iv gta sa all of 'em First i thought it was my hdd crashes while gaming but after running a LOOONG chkdsk crashes while gaming i got nothin i also ran a Memtest but still nothin it doesn't look like any directX problem cuz it hangs like if there is something it can't load also i can still move my mouse and quot parts quot of the game is still responding the game hangs for like a minute and if i don't touch anything it continues the game still it doesn't come far before it hangs again while it hangs i must not touch anything or the game crashes completely and gets a fast crashes while gaming bsod WITH NO CRASH-DUMP I'm pretty sure the temp is crashes while gaming ok but the psu is pretty warm quot it is always quot also the computer is self built with care and love any help would be appreciated my specs are following OS Windows pro x MSI FXA-GD am WD something something something TB HDD AMD FX ASUS nvidia GTX TI factory overclocked mhz memory gb mhz unknown psu corsair x all components are standard never overclocked And all of them quite new i built this computer just a moth ago the HDD is a year old though pre-THANKS for any help or suggestions G L

A:crashes while gaming

Update:
now i'm having problems with pretty much everything :((((
iexplore is crashing sometimes, and things are getting worse by the time.
i found out that if i disconected to the internett, everything worked fine, untill i reconected. i mean seriusly, what the ***.
i have ben using this computer for a month and everything have ben working fine, untill jesterday. so i'll try to reinstall sum drivers and directx tomorow.
don't leave me alone with this, i did not posted this for fun.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/crashes-while-gaming-635955.html
Relevancy 73.53%

Hi guys first post here I purchased a second hand gaming PC from gumtree about months back now and when I brought it home it had some immediate issues Firstly most games I Gaming my PC crashes tried to play caused the computer to either a Completely freeze B Crash or C automatically Gaming crashes my PC restart itself After searching for some information online and chats with a few friends I decided it must be the graphics card that is the issue So I took my old graphics card and swapped it into the new second hand PC This was enough for me to be able to play League Gaming crashes my PC of Legends with the occasional crash still Gaming crashes my PC happening Due to heat issues I still needed to upgrade and purchased a GTX graphics card about weeks ago So far there have been minimal problems but on occasion the PC still turns itself off and back on again without warning and a particular game called Ruse will not load causing the same problem Ive run speedfan and ruled out heat as a factor Can anyone tell me whatelse might be happening to my PC Thanks Quickshot nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/gaming-crashes-my-pc.1167318/
Relevancy 73.53%

Hi Guys This is my very first post on Windows Vista Forums and Ultimate 64-bit Gaming Windows Vista and Gaming Compatibility I am eager to get into this thread First off Windows Vista Ultimate is the very best you can buy for gaming This features the bit OS version which can process GB of RAM at top speeds you can find in a new OS I would definitely recommend this OS for gaming and none other Now on to the main part of my thread Compatibility Gaming This is the most discussed issue for gamers across the US The problem is how do you get games to work specifically older games on Windows Vista Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit Gaming and Compatibility Gaming Ultimate Well there are solutions You could wait until the company of the game makes a OS patch for the game although that could take a while You could go into the game files and put the game into compatibility mode for your OS And You could revert back to an older OS that works for your game Which one would you choose I would choose They are always going to make games work on a newer OS Lets take the game Lord of The Rings Battle for Middle Earth amp Electronic Arts EA has already made a patch for those two that will have more chance of running on Vista If doesn't work then it's the type of computer hardware you are using The hardware would guarantee be outdated In that case just get more recent hardware It's not that difficult With a bit of research common sense and problem solving skills you can get gaming compatibility issues out of your hair I hope this thread has helped a couple of you out there Sincerely alienware Think I helped you out Click the scales Give me some rep Thanks

A:Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit Gaming and Compatibility Gaming

Very Smart Post!

http://www.vistax64.com/gaming/236286-windows-vista-ultimate-64-bit-gaming-compatibility-gaming.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hello everyone, my computer crashes when I play games. The computer is still on, but the monitor says "no signal input"
any help would be appreciated, also i have attached a dxdiag file

A:Video crashes while gaming

Have you tried updating you Nvidia 9600 drivers from this website:
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/video-crashes-while-gaming.175059/
Relevancy 72.67%

Howdy folks nbsp I purchased a Lenovo Y AMD model earlier in the year and for the most part it's been functioning fine- except for when it comes to games A while back it started crashing on most games- particuarly those that run in D For instance Hearthstone Absolute Drift and Portal have Crashes gaming Y700 when - all crashed the machine even though they're games that the laptop's supposed to be more than capable of running nbsp I've Y700 - Crashes when gaming spent nbsp hours with Lenovo technical support uninstalling rolling back and re-installing drivers Eventually we managed to get it working after uninstalling all graphics drivers and doing some sort of hard reset by jabbing a button on the left side of the machine For a while games ran fine- then one day they began crashing again nbsp I uninstalled my graphics drivers again and for a while things worked fine again nbsp Today they don't I've gone through the terrible uninstalling re-installing updating rolling-back and all but nothing's working Games will start then after a couple minutes Computer's rebooting itself I'm about ready to defenestrate this machine nbsp Does anybody have any suggestions as to what I should do I really don't want to re-install Windows but if it's necessary I'll do it I just have no idea what could be so wrong with the GPU drivers that they keep crashing over and over

A:Y700 - Crashes when gaming

If you have not already done so, I would run the Windows System File Check utility to check for, and replace any corrupt or missing Windows system files.   I would also run a standard disk check (type: chkdsk c: /f  from a Command Prompt Admin) to make sure the file structure on the HD is all good, especially since it has been crashing and not doubt orphaning files etc.    You do not need to check for bad sectors, just check/repair the file structure. Have you looked at the Windows System and Application Event Logs for errors at the time of the crashes?When your system crashes, is it writing a memory.dmp in the C:\Windows folder How to run an SFC scanFrom a Command Prompt (Admin) type:   sfc /scannow   and press enter.Let the scan run till complete, even it if does appear to pause, which it will do from time to time while working. You should get one of three results. "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations" (If you get this message, then system file corruption was not your problem)"Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.   Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log" (If you get this message, then your problem might have been resolved)Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log   If you get the message below, and are running Windows 8.1 or 10, then you will need to run DISM to first repair the Windows Component Store, and then run an SFC scan again to repair the files that it could not fix earlier.  How to run DISM (Windows 8.x and 10)Note:  An Internet Connection is required to run DISMFrom a Command Prompt (Admin) type:  DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth  and press EnterOnce DISM completes, you must run another SFC scan to repair files that the SFC scan was previously unable to repair.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Y700-Crashes-when-gaming/td-p/3417704
Relevancy 72.67%

Hello all nbsp I purchased my Lenovo Y about months ago nbsp Initially I had no issues with the machine but after about months I began to experience random shutdowns while Lenovo Gaming While Y50 Crashes playing a lower-end game The Binding of Isaac Rebirth nbsp After playing for some time I would lose control of my character for about seconds and the machine would shut off Lenovo Y50 Crashes While Gaming with a popping sound nbsp No error messages were ever displayed nbsp I was able to restart the machine immediately only it took slightly longer to boot up nbsp The shutdowns only occurred while gaming never while doing other tasks nbsp nbsp After reading about other users having similar problems I did a clean install of Windows reinstalled all the necessary drivers chipsets and BIOS updates and had no issues for a while nbsp nbsp Just recently the problem arose again nbsp The machine nbsp crashed after short sessions of the Binding of Isaac nbsp I also purchased Fallout a few days ago and experienced crashes after minutes of playing nbsp I reinstalled all the chipsets updated the BIOS updated all my graphics drivers and had no issues for about hours nbsp However today the machine crashed after just minutes of playing nbsp I turned it back on started the game again and experienced a crash after minutes nbsp nbsp I read that overheating could be the cause of the issue but I always use my laptop with the nbsp Targus Lap Chill Mat nbsp and SpeedFan shows that my temperatures are consistently around only C right before the machine shuts off nbsp I am quickly running out of ways to troubleshoot this issue on my own nbsp My machine is still under warranty so I could always send it in for repair but if anyone has any further suggestions for how I could solve this problem at home I would love to hear them nbsp Thanks Solved Go to Solution

A:Lenovo Y50 Crashes While Gaming

I'm having this problem now, did you find a solution?

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-P-Y-and-Z-series/Lenovo-Y50-Crashes-While-Gaming/td-p/2231534
Relevancy 72.67%

Gentlemen A tech savvy buddy of mine built me this computer about a year ago or Crashes Gaming Random so and every so often I get this REALLY annoying problem Random Gaming Crashes I'll be playing a game both high end and low end both offline and online and in the span of - mins my computer will lock Random Gaming Crashes up completely I am using a flatscreen television as my monitor through an HDMI cable When the PC crashes my TV will go blue and give me a 'Lost or Weak Signal' message My speakers then Random Gaming Crashes emit a constant buzzing sound akin to a small chainsaw and I will be forced to manually reboot the system There are some games that this has never happened on Most recently Payday crashed like this on a menu screen after hours of gaming not the biggest fan of the fact that game sports no Autosave S This is my first PC Help forum so I'm not exactly sure what Info you gentlemen need but am fully willing to share all information I can tell you I'm using WIndows AMD Radeon HD AMD FX Eight Core Proccessor GB of Ram I'm POSITIVE you'll need more information but right now I'm not too sure how to GET at it Any and all help would be greatly appreciated

A:Random Gaming Crashes

This sounds like a video card problem - either drivers or over-heating. The easier one to deal with is drivers !  You can get drivers for your card from here :

http://www.amd.com/uk/products/desktop/graphics/7000/7850/Pages/radeon-7850.aspx

Toward the top right corner of the page there is a button 'Download drivers' - white text on a gray background - click on this and select 'Autodetect'. This will sense your existing drivers and tell you if there is an update available. If there, is you can go ahead and download and install the update.

Playing games puts a serious load on graphics cards, which means they generate a lot of heat. It is amazing how dust and muck builds up inside a computer !  You need to take the side panel off and have a look inside. Places to concentrate on are the cooling fans and heatsinks. The reccomended tools are a soft brush and a can of compressed air, just make sure the fans aren't allowed to spin when you hit them with compressed air, this can generate harmful voltages. You may have to remove the video card to get at its fan and heatsinks. When you have finished cleaning, a gentle application of a vacuum cleaner to gather up the dust and dirt you may have dislodged.

Other things to look out for are cables which are blocking the airflow around the heatsinks, re-route them; and you may have another internal card mounted too close to the video card, this will also obstruct the airflow. Whether or not you can do anything about this depends on having a free slot to move it to.

Chris Cosgrove

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/504905/random-gaming-crashes/
Relevancy 72.67%

I receive random crashes when i start any reflexive minigame After that i the icon of the game in the start menu is changed to the default one the white square i can start the game anyhow but it still crashes after a few sec Scanned whit AVG and with spyware Random crashes gaming during Doctor but found nothing plz help me Logfile of HijackThis v Scan saved at Random crashes during gaming PM on Platform Windows XP SP WinNT MSIE Internet Explorer v SP Running processes C WINDOWS System smss exe C WINDOWS system csrss exe C WINDOWS system winlogon exe C WINDOWS system services exe C WINDOWS system lsass exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS system svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system spoolsv exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgamsvr Random crashes during gaming exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE Random crashes during gaming avgupsvc exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgemc exe C Program Files Common Files Microsoft Shared VS DEBUG mdm exe C WINDOWS system nvsvc exe C Program Files Spyware Doctor sdhelp exe C WINDOWS System tcpsvcs exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C WINDOWS system wdfmgr exe C WINDOWS System alg exe C WINDOWS Explorer EXE C WINDOWS SOUNDMAN EXE C WINDOWS CameraFixer exe C WINDOWS tsnpstd exe C WINDOWS vsnpstd exe C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe C WINDOWS system rundll exe C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe C WINDOWS system RUNDLL EXE C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe C WINDOWS System svchost exe C Program Files iPod bin iPodService exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files BitComet BitComet exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C WINDOWS system taskmgr exe C Program Files Internet Explorer iexplore exe C temp HijackThis exe R - HKCU Software Microsoft Internet Explorer Main Start Page http www google ca O - BHO AcroIEHlprObj Class - E F-C D - D -B D- B D BE B - C Program Files Adobe Acrobat ActiveX AcroIEHelper dll O - BHO PCTools Site Guard - C B A - DB - A -A CB-D BBFEB - C PROGRA SPYWAR tools iesdsg dll O - BHO SSVHelper Class - BB-D F - C-B EB-D DAF D D - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - BHO PCTools Browser Monitor - B A D D- - C -A - DF C AC - C PROGRA SPYWAR tools iesdpb dll O - HKLM Run NvCplDaemon RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvCpl dll NvStartup O - HKLM Run nwiz nwiz exe install O - HKLM Run SoundMan SOUNDMAN EXE O - HKLM Run CameraFixer C WINDOWS CameraFixer exe O - HKLM Run tsnpstd C WINDOWS tsnpstd exe O - HKLM Run snpstd C WINDOWS vsnpstd exe O - HKLM Run SunJavaUpdateSched quot C Program Files Java jre bin jusched exe quot O - HKLM Run HPDJ Taskbar Utility C WINDOWS system spool drivers w x hpztsb exe O - HKLM Run QuickTime Task quot C Program Files QuickTime qttask exe quot -atboottime O - HKLM Run iTunesHelper quot C Program Files iTunes iTunesHelper exe quot O - HKLM Run AVG CC C PROGRA Grisoft AVGFRE avgcc exe STARTUP O - HKLM Run NvMediaCenter RUNDLL EXE C WINDOWS system NvMcTray dll NvTaskbarInit O - HKCU Run MSMSGS quot C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe quot background O - HKCU Run MsnMsgr quot C Program Files MSN Messenger MsnMsgr Exe quot background O - HKCU Run BgMonitor E - C C- d f- C - D A B AA quot C Program Files Common Files Ahead Lib NMBgMonitor exe quot O - Extra context menu item E amp xport to Microsoft Excel - res C PROGRA MICROS OFFICE EXCEL EXE O - Extra button no name - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra Tools menuitem Sun Java Console - B E C - FCB- CF-AAA - C - C Program Files Java jre bin ssv dll O - Extra button Spyware Doctor - D D A- - D -A A - C B E E - C PROGRA SPYWAR tools iesdpb dll O - Extra button Messenger - FB F -F - d -BB E- C F - C Program Files Messenger msmsgs exe O - Extra Tools ... Read more

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/random-crashes-during-gaming.518070/
Relevancy 72.67%

hi gaming Computer crashes after my computer crashes everytime i try to play a game sometimes i can play min and sometimes hours dont know what is wrong its not overheat Computer crashes after gaming problem it doesnt get over F my friend said it could be my harddrive thats about to fail i dont know i can play games like counter strike for hours but half life i cant play for long before crash i will most likely get a new hdd if i have to if it is the hdd then i need it to be able to play games for another days so if anyone knows a temporarly solution please tell me System Spec Manufacturer BIOSTAR Group Processor AMD Athlon tm Dual-Core Processor MMX DNow CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM MB RAM Hard Drive GB Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTS Power Supply Rasurbo BP-XII W Monitor Fujitsu Siemens Amilo LSL W Sound Card Realtek HD Audio output Operating System Windows XP Professional Build Service Pack xpsp sp gdr - Motherboard Biostar GF Computer Case Scaleon Li sorry for bad english im swedish person

A:Computer crashes after gaming

Thank you all for your help

ohh wait i dint get any help

you guys are utterly worthless

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f10/computer-crashes-after-gaming-529764.html
Relevancy 72.67%

So glad there is a forum for this I've been trying for a while to fix this problem Basically my computer BSODs quite frequently and almost selectively while playing the popular game CS GO My CPU and graphics card are properly cooled and graphics driver is up-to-date From my own research some say that this can be due to driver issues IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL gaming when crashes but I have yet to find any thing to cause the problem I have ran the program WhoCrashed a few times to try and understand the problem and it continually gives me the report saying that it was likely caused by hal dll file attached I'm growing suspicion towards my memory which is really the only piece of hardware that has given me any problems since building my computer The IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes when gaming specific memory type is this model IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes when gaming x GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR MHz It's been concerning because this memory is rated up to MHz but fails to do so when the XMP profile is loaded in BIOS Even setting the frequency manually continues to not post and hard reset is required followed by quot overclocking failed quot It is currently set to what I believe is the base speed of MHz These BSODs continue to happen at any frequency however I'm willing to run a memtest if necessary but may require some guidance To reiterate it only seems to BSOD when playing games with CS GO the only program it has occurred in that I can remember Thank you all for your willingness to help WhoCrashed report and required debug file attached WhoCrashedOutput zip debug JJG zip

A:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL crashes when gaming

Please try to update your network drivers
Driver Reference Table - Qcamainx64.sys

Code:
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Qcamain10x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Qcamain10x64.sys
6: kd> lmvm Qcamain10x64
start end module name
fffff800`082a0000 fffff800`08530000 Qcamain10x64 (deferred)
Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Qcamain10x64.sys
Image name: Qcamain10x64.sys
Timestamp: Fri Nov 20 11:24:05 2015 (564EF4C5)
CheckSum: 00252448
ImageSize: 00290000

Diagnostic Test

RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/37627-irql_not_less_or_equal-crashes-when-gaming.html
Relevancy 72.67%

hello,

i've been getting a crash on my computer within minutes of running certain games on their own, and within about half an hour of playing certain other games while skyping.
the crash i get is: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Things I've tried:
reinstalling windows
reinstalling drivers
turning off overclocking
installing drivers for GPU through provided CD
dusting computer
using memtest86 to check RAM, no problems

speccy link: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/aD33zxsCz1JHXaFyfY0HMSG
bluescreenview crash info: http://i.gyazo.com/569ec4826b7a459382a9e0b487da090a.png

thanks for reading, i hope for help as soon as possible!

Relevancy 72.67%

Hi guys I have been experiencing this problem since i built my computer When I first built my computer sometimes all of the sudden the screen would turn greenish with lines of all different colors with flashing rectangular shapes and when that happened the speakers would make a sound I would have to press the power button to shut it down and power it back on Now I just got COD MW or even chess and it crashes the same way almost every time I play However it crashes randomly For example I might just start a mission and it will crash or I may finish a couple before it crashes My cpu is known to be a little Computer crashes when gaming hot but I do not think it Computer crashes when gaming is the problem I have the latest drivers for everything I tiried to run dmark and it crased aas well There is no error codes or messages so i don t know what the problem is I have tried everything and have run out of ideas so please help System Specs motherboard case power supply shuttle z r W power supply Cpu I K No dedicated graphics card gb Corsair vengence mhz ram x gb Boot drive OCZ vertex gb storage drive WD caviar black tb LG X DVD burner nbsp

Relevancy 72.67%

Dear all My computer has started to crash frequently only when gaming There is no exact time when it occurs but I would say somewhere between and minutes When I restart the game Battlefield without restarting windows the crashes can occur more Frequent crashes during gaming frequent within minutes I have never OC-ed anything Just in windows no crashes occur What I have done so far - Clean Frequent crashes during gaming install of Windows - Ran speedfan and used alt tab multiple times during gaming I see no component that gets extremely warm Except that my CPU shows minus degrees My graphics card doesn't go over degrees and stays far lower when playing games that demand less Currently I think it could be my PSU or C drive but I lack the knowledge and can only guess Before starting replacing parts of which nothing might be wrong with I hope someone here can advice me Attached the dumpfile of my last crash Any advice and time put in helping me out very much appreciated Kind regards Thomas ------------------ System Information ------------------ Operating System Windows Ultimate -bit Build win ldr - BIOS BIOS Date Ver Processor Intel R Core TM i - CPU GHz CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Available OS Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available DirectX Version DirectX DX Setup Parameters Not found System DPI Setting DPI percent DWM DPI Scaling Disabled DxDiag Version bit Unicode --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name NVIDIA GeForce GTX DAC type Integrated RAMDAC Display Memory MB Dedicated Memory MB Shared Memory MB

A:Frequent crashes during gaming

I had this issue in the past. I had reset all the hardware and installed the most recent update for video driver and chipset.

Don't know if that would work for you but I thought i'd share.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f217/frequent-crashes-during-gaming-684046.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Help please First system I've assembled with a computer savy friend Asus P T deluxe i Corsair DDR Dominator Evga Gtx PcPower and 64bit crashes gaming Cooling watt Vista Home Premiun bit Creative Xi-fi Fatl ty sound card My problem is playing Cod Waw I'm getting freeze screens Always black horizon but lower graphics still showing If I hit Cntrl Alt Delete out of the game then hit cancel in Vista I can get back into game If it lets me back in the game it will usually not crash again and work well Other times I get disconnected Other games I'm getting strange thin lines of color across screen I've adjusted ram frequency to using xmp in bios Didn't solve problem Did make it much smoother when it does work good Using driver I've updated evga driver and newer ones crash more Do I need to adjust some other aspect of system to get total smoothness Should I ditch bit Any helpful hints or thought's greatly welcomed Thanks very much kreika

A:64bit gaming crashes

Ummm... I think COD WAW has some 64 bit issues. I can't run it but my friends can (they use 32 bit). I would not however dump 64 bit just because of games. 64 bit has so many other advantages.

64-bit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.vistax64.com/graphic-cards/207327-64bit-gaming-crashes.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hello All I have WoW? "Gaming" Crashes Computer with been having problems with this computer for quite some time now and I am frustrated "Gaming" Computer Crashes with WoW? beyond belief I bought my computer probably about months ago now Brand new Right off the floor I have had it sent back to the shop once because It started crashing when I played WoW Which is pretty much what I bought it "Gaming" Computer Crashes with WoW? for It is a gaming computer It has all the fancypants parts needed to run the game but doesn t run it properly At first I thought this might be a problem with WoW or between WoW and Vista but when I switched to Sims for a few months I encountered the Same problems I have tried EVERYTHING Everything that me "Gaming" Computer Crashes with WoW? Blizzard and every Compter savvy friend I could muster could come up with at least I know this is a very hopeless and vague plea for help But I am not a Tech and I am just trying to play my Game lol And I am hoping someone on here can help me or at least point me in the direction I should go to find the answers I am looking for If you need any information on the make and model of my Beast please just ask I will offer any information I can to get this computer problem solved Aside from Credit Card info and Addresses Ha Ha Stalkers Thank you for reading and hopefully responding

A:"Gaming" Computer Crashes with WoW?

Am I infected? What do I do?Let's answer that question firstPlease download ATF Cleaner by Atribune & save it to your desktop.Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All.Click the Empty Selected button.If you use Firefox browser click Firefox at the top and choose: Select AllClick the Empty Selected button.
If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.If you use Opera browser click Opera at the top and choose: Select AllClick the Empty Selected button.
If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.Note: On Vista, "Windows Temp" is disabled. To empty "Windows Temp" ATF-Cleaner must be "Run as an Administrator".Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (v1.34) and save it to your desktop.alternate download link 1alternate download link 2If you have a previous version of MBAM, remove it via Add/Remove Programs and download a fresh copy.Make sure you are connected to the Internet.Double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:Update Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareLaunch Malwarebytes' Anti-MalwareThen click Finish.MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan.If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself.Press the OK button to close that box and continue.If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install. Alternatively, you can update through MBAM's interface from a clean computer, copy the definitions (rules.ref) located in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from that system to a usb stick or CD and then copy it to the infected machine.On the Scanner tab:Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.Then click on the Scan button.If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button. The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.Back at the main Scanner screen:Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you may be asked to reboot your computer so it can proceed with the disinfection process. Regardless if prompted to restart the computer or not, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware. MBAM may "make changes to your registry" as part of its disinfection routine. If using other security programs that detect registry changes (ie Spybot's Teatimer), they may interfere or alert you after scanning with MBAM. Please temporarily disable such programs or permit them to allow the changes.http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/114351/how-to-temporarily-disable-your-anti-virus-firewall-and-anti-malware-programs/

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/212449/gaming-computer-crashes-with-wow/
Relevancy 72.67%

Hello everyone My computer system crashes when I play most video games only company of heroes and civilization wont crash I have already ran all crashes Computer gaming while the stress tests Computer crashes while gaming including memtest prime and furmark without any errors crashes I suspected that it was a driver issue so I decided to do a clean reinstall of windows and then install all the drivers It had absolutely no effect I updated my motherboard and video card BIOS but that didnt help either I tried disabling ULPS and D clocks for my video card but nothing happened The only critical event that is logged in event viewer is quot kernel ID quot Its just a notification that my computer was shut off unexpectedly When the computer crashes a black screen will appear and the last bit of audio that was playing will get distorted and it will keep on playing It will make a loud BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR noise I have to then manually restart the computer and boot back into windows I have run out of options i have no idea what is causing this problem Can someone please help me system specs phenom ii x t ghz v max temp C GB kingston hyper x mhz memory radeon GB max temp C OCZ modxstream watt PSU TB western digital HDD corsair c with mm cooling fans Crash report http attachments techguy org attachment php attachmentid amp stc amp d nbsp

Relevancy 72.67%

Hi I've been getting very frequent crashes when I try to play games mainly GTAV I've had crashes before with other games but with GTAV I can't play for minutes without my PC crashing What happens is the screen will freeze no reaction to any input whatsoever my headphones will emit an annoying buzz often related in pitch to the sounds that were playing just before after a few seconds of this I'll get a blue screen telling me the PC crashed and is restarting Constant gaming during Crashes I don't know why this is happening I hope you can help I've speculated it's heat issues due to running a stock cpu cooler or maybe because I chose a cheaper Constant Crashes during gaming model of the gtx which I heard performed worse on temperature benchmarks But now that I've started playing GTAV it crashes literally minutes into the games EVERYTIME and I doubt it's because of the heat doesn't feel hot at all when it crashes So I decided to purposely play and crash my PC a few times to gather some crashdumps previously I would not wait for it to finish and just restart the last few were all from playing GTA and they occured - minutes into the game each time I'm attaching the report files as instructed as well Constant Crashes during gaming as my system specs Tell me if I did anything wrong Thanks in advance http speccy piriform com results o PB jvz G FWj W BSze

A:Constant Crashes during gaming

Sounds like a graphics card that is going bad - how old is this graphics card?

http://www.geeks3d.com/20110224/furmark-1-9-0-gpu-stress-test-burner-opengl-benchmark/

you can use furmark to stress the graphics card just like playing GTA and your computer should crash too... then you might be in the market for an RMA or replacement

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/601824/constant-crashes-during-gaming/
Relevancy 72.67%

For the past few weeks I've been having some majorly irritating problems with my system completely crashing, losing signal to my monitor, and losing my audio signal. Yet my all of my system fans and front LEDs continue working, but the system will not respond or do anything until I force it off. Note this only happens when I'm playing an intensive game. Any other time my system runs perfectly fine. I've reinstalled my video card drivers thinking that it may have been a malfunction with them, but that wasn't the case. It seems like something overheats. Any ideas on what is wrong?
(Turns out my video card was a lemon. Sent it in to Evga for an RMA, and its been working fine ever since)

A:System crashes when gaming.

Have you tried checking the GPU Temps/CPU Temps when in gaming mode?

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/23505-system-crashes-when-gaming.html
Relevancy 72.67%

So I'm sure this is a familiar story but my new build randomly freezes while gaming It either freezes for a few seconds and then resets automatically or just completely freezes and nothing will work but a hard reset I've updated all the drivers and done all the random Windows updates I've run a memory diagnostic through Windows and checked the memory in the BIOS to make sure they are running equally well I've downloaded Gigabyte's temp voltage whathaveyou monitoring software but it doesn't seem to save the data before a crash so I can't see if it can tell me what's going wrong I've even run a full virus scan in case it somehow got Crashes Gaming While New Builder infected in it's first days of life Specs Gigabyte A-UD P motherboardWindows AMD FX- Eight-Core GHzASUS Geforece GTX EVGA Supernova w G HyperX GB DDR - x Crucial MX GB SSDThe twist if it matters is that it's never crashed while in an actual Heroes of the Storm match only in the menu hero select part All other games I've tried can and have crashed at any point

A:New Builder Crashes While Gaming

Please provide these 2 things:

1)  Please provide this information (even though you're not experiencing BSOD's) so we can provide a complete analysis (from the Pinned Topic at the top of the forum):  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

2)  Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).
FYI - If we're looking for Event ID 41 errors (unexplained shutdowns), there's more info on that here:  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2028504
While waiting for a reply, please monitor your temps with this free utility:  http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html
This will also track the Max values of the temps.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/580341/new-builder-crashes-while-gaming/
Relevancy 72.67%

Hey guys,

This doesn't always happen, but often enough, when I am gaming, the PC will eventually BSOD. Normally it happened infrequently enough for me not to be bothered, but it has been increasing in occurrences and it is beginning to annoy me. It never happens outside of gaming.

I believe the event log error is 6008. I ran the diagnostic tool and uploaded the results here.

A:BSOD Crashes When Gaming

same here.
i also have core version win 8.1 , upgraded from windows store.
while playing FarCray 3 i got BSOD of intelppm.sys.
before on win 8 , it works like charm. not a single BSOD ever came before on win8.
My bad, upgraded to 8.1.

http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/34527-bsod-crashes-when-gaming.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Just built the computer yesterday and its been gaming. 7 crashes Windows during working great ever since Been gaming on it pretty much since then with no problems until a few minutes ago Was getting into some heated battles in Cod and everything just went zoink striaght to a BSOD Started her back up I checked my ram and its still showing gb and I'm fairly sure i have most my drivers up to date Main Specs are - CPU- AMD x BE GPU- XFX HD Mobo- GA- GM-UD H PSU- Antec Watt HDD-Seagate F TB RAM-DDR Gb mhz Corsair Windows Bit Problem signature Windows 7 crashes during gaming. Problem Event Name BlueScreen OS Version Locale ID Additional information about the problem BCCode b BCP Windows 7 crashes during gaming. C BCP FFFFF F C BCP FFFFF AA Windows 7 crashes during gaming. B BCP OS Version Service Pack Product On Sun PM GMT your COLOR blue important COLOR blue important computer COLOR COLOR crashed crash dump file C Windows Minidump - - dmp This was probably caused by the following module dxgmms sys dxgmms x C Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF FEF C xFFFFF B x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system drivers dxgmms sys product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description DirectX Graphics MMS Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time On Sun PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file C Windows memory dmp This was probably caused by the following module dxgmms sys dxgmms x C Bugcheck code x B xC xFFFFF FEF C xFFFFF B x Error SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION file path C Windows system drivers dxgmms sys product Microsoft Windows Operating System company Microsoft Corporation description DirectX Graphics MMS Bug check description This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module Your system configuration may be incorrect Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time

A:Windows 7 crashes during gaming.

Hello Stevo, Please refer to the following thread. The BSOD team will need some dump files To further help you.

http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...tructions.html

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/135093-windows-7-crashes-during-gaming.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hi there.

When playing games, anything from Hearthstone to Crysis, the sound and game begin to stutter in short bursts quite violently, until either BSoD or graphic breakage. It usually happens in the first few minutes.

After checking event viewer and seeing Kernal-Power 41 critical error, I tried everything on the list on this post Possible Causes for Kernel-Power Critical Errors and still crashing.

Thank you in advance.

A:BSoD and other crashes while gaming.

Forgot to upload.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/387634-bsod-other-crashes-while-gaming.html
Relevancy 72.67%

When I play certain games (Dungeon Defenders, GW2) my computer crashes the screen will be teal, pink or yellow with a sound loop and sometimes it turns black, but I can still hear sound and talk if I'm using skype. I was wondering if someone could help me with this.

OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel 2500K CPU @ 3.3GHz (Liquid Cooled)
RAM 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance
GPU NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Western Digital 500 GB HDD
Mobo: Sabertooth Z77
PSU:COOLER MASTER Silent Pro 850W
Edit:Just did a fresh install still seems to be occuring

Relevancy 72.67%

Hey everyone gaming Computer crashes during I just built a new computer here are the specs CPU i Mobo Asrock x extreme Ram gigs of G skill ram videocard xfx xxx PSU OCZ fatal ty OS windows bit anyways for the first week it was rock solid no problems I ran prime tests for hours went through every burn in test i could find etc and was really happy with how smoothly everything went I could even game no problem but I just did short sessions All the test showed up that there was no problem with the computer I purchased World at War and Battlefield Bad Company and after - games of each i usually get either a complete freeze where there are vertical grey line on the screen but i have also got a system reboot i was afk but my player was online and Computer crashes during gaming laying down and a black screen and freeze in BFBC It ALWAYS happens after - games of playing online I googled it and a lot of people are having problems with the card and running into the same issues I contacted XFX and they told me to uninstall the drivers and put in the that didn t fix it I changed my RAM settings to auto that didn t help I disabled my sound drivers and that test ended up in my computer crashing and rebooting itself during game play basically everything I do doesn t help This is seriously driving me crazy i have been up until am for the last week trying to Computer crashes during gaming resolve this issue I can only get it to crash during online gameplay althought it could just be that i can t sit through playing single Computer crashes during gaming player games long enough to get it to crash I am seriously bummed out Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do One thing I did notice but I don t know if it means anything is hardware sensors monitor shows the Aux under quot Voltages quot as red mousing over says max min - I don t think that is the issue but if anyone knows any help is appreciated Thanks in advance nbsp

A:Computer crashes during gaming

First thing I would do is set the RAM voltage and timings to what the factory spec is... should be a sticker on the side with this information. I usually don't rely on the "Auto" setting; it's better to put in the information manually.

There have been reports of the 5770 acting up but make sure you have unlocked the manual fan controls if you are using CCC (Catalyst Control Center) and adjust the speed before playing a demanding 3D application. I would also advise to install the latest C++ Redistributable Runtime libraries and make sure DX11 is up to date. I've had my share of freeze ups with games under Win7x64 and installing prerequisite software has helped for the most part.

I also want to bring up that if you have nvidia Physx installed (still required for some games even with an ATI card) you want to make sure that is up to date too. Some ATI users have reported some issues with outdated physx engines which is why i bring that up.

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/computer-crashes-during-gaming.145400/
Relevancy 72.67%

My computer seems when gaming crashes Computer to crash when I play games for an extended period of time It varies but generally mins to hour into a game is when it crashes sometimes longer My computer has AMD athlon X core processor gigs Computer crashes when gaming of Computer crashes when gaming ram GTS Video card W power supply I originally thought it was overheating issues with the video card It gets very hot to the touch I have installed Riva tuner though and bumped up the fan speed I still get crashes The temp generally stays between - degrees C with the fan speed increased Otherwise they can get up to or a little above I also looked into the CPU temps After it crashes I checked the CPU temp and it is usually below C This happens during multiple games Flight simulator X Battlefield Modern warfare Any suggestions on what I could do to narrow down the problem I have checked to make sure I have current direct X and updated drivers Here is my DXdiag report ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report Machine name TZONU Operating System Windows XP Professional Build Service Pack xpsp sp gdr - Language English Regional Setting English System Manufacturer NVIDIA System Model AWRDACPI BIOS Phoenix - AwardBIOS v PG Processor AMD Athlon tm X Dual Computer crashes when gaming Core Processor MMX DNow CPUs GHz Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available Windows Dir C WINDOWS DirectX Version DirectX c DX Setup Parameters Not found DxDiag Version bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ DirectX Files Tab No problems found Display Tab No problems found Display Tab No problems found Sound Tab No problems found Music Tab No problems found Input Tab No problems found Network Tab No problems found nbsp

Relevancy 72.67%

I have posted a similar thread a while ago(a few months before).
The problem is the following:
While I play Counter-Strike 1.6,the internet crashes once every 5 mins,I can't enter any page via IE9,the game won't start up for 40 seconds-1 min,or so,but the interesting thing is,I can talk on Yahoo Messenger,or my uTorrent keeps downloading w/o intrerruption.
The router's(I have a Belkin router,and I'm connected to wireless) firmware is up to date,and my Atheros AR9285's(network adapter) driver is up to date.
A while ago,it was doing the same stuff,but after I updated the network adapter driver it started to work fine.
Please,this is driving me crazy,I seriously need help!

Relevancy 72.67%

Recently I had a friend of mine build a gaming PC for me out of entirely new parts that gaming PC crashes handle cannot New I hand picked After finally getting everything setup re-downloading all my games programs and etc I was eager to play many games I was never able to before After a couple of weeks I learned that my computer can t handle when a games crashes usually by something New gaming PC cannot handle crashes like an in-game bug or for certain games when I alt-tab out by accident By unable to handle I mean that the screen locks up usually after crashing to the desktop my mouse disappears and pressing alt-tab ctrl-alt-delete or alt-f does nothing Even putting the computer to sleep then waking it up I have a button for sleep and wake on my keyboard doesn t change anything I m forced to reset my computer Sometimes if I press ctrl-alt-del a lot I can get the task manager window to appear suddenly but my mouse is still gone and the screen is still frozen New gaming PC cannot handle crashes It can get quite annoying when I New gaming PC cannot handle crashes play a lot of games and they end up crashing because of bugs and such I m just a basic computer user and no expert and I m sure these kinds of crashes isn t anything out of the ordinary But back in my much older computer all the parts were at least - years old except the video card I was able to handle crashing from games with ctrl-alt-del easily without needing to force a restart I m wondering what kind of software or hardware problem could cause crashes on a newer computer to be that much more annoying then it was in an older computer A summary of the parts are as goes CPU - quot AMD quot Phemon II X CPU Fan - quot Scythe quot Katana CPU Fan HD - quot Seagate quot ST AS TB RAM - quot G Skill quot DDR - GB X GB - F CL D- GBRM MOBO - quot Asus quot M A TD-EVO VIDEO - quot Sapphire quot ATI Radeon HD GB POWER SUPPLY - quot Corsair quot CMPSU- TX W MONITOR - quot Samsung quot SW Full HD Widescreen LCD Monitor The friend who I asked to build this is trustworthy or at least he knows more about computer hardware then me and basically this is how it went Originally he was going to try and take all the data from my old shitty GB drives partitions and move them into my new hard drive partitions so I could keep my windows registry and programs and stuff all intact But he had trouble with my old Windows XP and couldn t repair it So instead he installed a new Windows XP SP and then made a partition on my new hard drive dedicated to all the files from my old hard drive It has everything from my old hard drive even the C drive with the temporary data files and windows files and such So when he was done with that I setup my stuff and redownloaded games and programs and etc just the basic things like games steam Firefox and etc and haven t messed with much else like messing with msconfig or my WINDOWS and such I was supposed to salvage any files and folders from the quot old hard drive quot partition that I wanted to keep and then format away the rest but I haven t gotten around to doing that So what is it that s causing my new PC to be unable to handle simple game crashes Any sort of help would be appreciated If you need any more info on my PC please ask and I will provide nbsp

A:New gaming PC cannot handle crashes

Are you getting Blue Screens?

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/new-gaming-pc-cannot-handle-crashes.153131/
Relevancy 72.67%

When playing Watch Dogs for more than 10 minutes, I get an error and my PC force restarts:

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Is this a hardware or cooling issue? Specs of my build in my profile.

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f15/system-crashes-when-gaming-849401.html#post5303929 (This topic was recently created in the wrong thread)

A:System Crashes when Gaming

For convenience, here are my System Specs:

*Asus Sabertooth Z87
*Intel Core i7-4770K
*EVGA GTX 780 Dual FTW 3GB
*Seasonic SS-760XP
*WD Black 2TB 7200 RPM
*Samsung 840 EVO 250GB
*Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB DDR3 1600
*Asus 24X DVD Burner
*Cooler Master HAF 922 USB 3.0 (All Black Version)
*Logitech G35 7.1 Surround Headset
*Logitech G9x Wired Laser Mouse
*Logitech G15 Wired Keyboard
*Samsung S27C230B 27.0" 1920 x 1080 LED LCD Monitor
*HP w2007 20.0" 1680 x 1050 LCD Monitor
*Windows 8.1 64-Bit - Full Version

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/system-crashes-when-gaming-849617.html
Relevancy 72.67%

i appreciate any help my machine crashes during any game with the error run time error. i havent found a game it hasnt crashed in with the same results. i have a

1.1 amd
7aja2e chaintech mobo
512 mb pc 133 pny ram
9000 radeon pro 128mb
creative sound card live
dx9 (same problem with dx 8)
win xp por

crashed in the following games
battlezone 2
starfleet command 3
bridge commander
medal of honor aa+spearhead
bf 1942

A:my gaming machine crashes

hey
I just reloaded windows and all the fresh new drivers for everything, but my PC still crashes with bf1942, medal of honor
I can play others but these are favorites...
I got no idea why, hope someone can explain this for us
1.0 gig AMD Thunderbird
FIC az11e MainBoard
SIS315e 64mb Video card
Via AC97 soundcard
512 MB ram
20gig maxtor HD
DX9.0
Billy

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/my-gaming-machine-crashes.114158/
Relevancy 72.67%

Hey guys gals I'm having a pretty frustrating issue at the moment I fire up a game on my machine play it for anywhere between minutes to crashes 7 during gaming Windows a couple of hours and somewhere along the way my PC will crash What happens is the screen freezes whatever the last noise playing out of the speakers just keeps playing and by that I mean one non-stop droning noise at a certain pitch and all the USB devices switch off i originally thought the cause was my old HD so I upgraded to a HD but I'm still getting the same issue When i think about it hard I realise that it started within a month of me upgrading to a Gigabyte EP T-Extreme from my old ASUS P QL-E went from DDR to DDR Full system specs are Windows 7 crashes during gaming as follows CPU Q C Q GHz at stock speeds with Noctua NH-U P cooler Motherboard Gigabyte EP T-Extreme Rev RAM GB Corsair XMS MHz x GB sticks in dual interleaved GPU Sapphire HD GB at stock clockspeed Sound X-Fi Extreme Gamer PCI PSU Zalman ZM -HP w HDD TB WD mb cache primary TB Samsung Windows 7 crashes during gaming Spinpoint F x Seagate GB ODD Samsung DVD writer Case Lancool DragonLord PC-K On Windows 7 crashes during gaming a side note it can sit there playing p video and blaring music ripping DVDs and running complex photoshop actions on D models at the same time for days straight with no issues Rather frustrating Any help is most definitely appreciated

A:Windows 7 crashes during gaming

Please provide this information (I realize that you haven't mentioned anything about BSOD's - but we can get the info that we need from these reports): http://www.techsupportforum.com/f217...ns-452654.html

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-7-crashes-during-gaming-500664.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hi all! I've been happily gaming on a custom-built system for quite a while now. About a month ago, I replaced the video card with a MSI GeForce 970GTX, and all was well for about a month. As of today, though, the system has been hard-crashing after just a few minutes of game time.

I cleared out the display drivers (via Guru3D's utility) and re-installed them fresh, but no luck there.

I've attached the relevant file ... any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/49755-regular-crashes-when-gaming.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Details My PC shuts off during gaming This usually happens after my PC begins to run really slowly start PC hard during gaming crashes menu loads slowly - FPS in game etc When it happens my screens are first to go off to black and I get a no signal message After this my USB devices like the LEDs on my mouse and keyboard go off along with the LEDs on the graphics card Then some fan starts spinning up really loudly not sure which one as the pc crashes just after this And finally my PC turns off with an audible click from the PSU Games My PC tends to only crash on the most demanding games I play like BF and rarely on CSGO This particular crash first happened a couple of days ago but since I bought a new RX its been crashing through simple DirectX errors in Battlefield Hardline and Battlefield and also blue screens with 'kernel power ' errors Computer Specs -Windows bit -RX G Gaming G stock PC hard crashes during gaming speed -i k stock speed -G-Skill GB x Ripjaws X DDR mhz -MSI Z Gaming -Hyper EVO -Dual monitors -Antec High Current Gamer w Bronze Attempted Solutions that failed -Using DDU to wipe all display drivers and then reinstalled them from AMD -Using DDU to wipe all display drivers and then reinstalled them from Gigabyte -Ran Microsoft memory diagnostic tool -Ran Memtest errors after passes -Ran countless recommended registry cleaners -Ran HD Tune Pro on my hdd with windows installed for a disk defrag and scanned for errors -Ran overnight Malwarebytes scans and have Bitdefender so I'm pretty sure this isnt caused by a virus -Checked PCI-E cables for all my hard drives and for my graphics card on both ends -Checked CPU RAM and GPU temps while in game all below degrees celcius with GPU generally topping out at Also after checking the event logs I found that this crashed around the same time my PC shut off C Program Files x GIGABYTE XTREME GAMING ENGINE AtiToo Something to keep in mind is that my PC rarely crashed with my old GPU R and now it crashes - times a week After going through and reading endless forum posts with a useless OP who never responds i'd like to try and get some answers and fix this PC Also after checking the event logs I found that this crashed around the same time my PC shut off C Program Files x GIGABYTE XTREME GAMING ENGINE AtiToo

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/632030/pc-hard-crashes-during-gaming/
Relevancy 72.67%

Hello techsupportforum com I have been having problems with my PC where it would just randomly crash when gaming for no reason No BSOD just crash and crashes randomly when PC gaming? restart The games I play are team fortress and killing floor Steam Games quot Paid for quot The games would load fine no errors no lag I would play PC randomly crashes when gaming? the game and BOOM would randomly crash and restart I have no PC randomly crashes when gaming? idea why And I really PC randomly crashes when gaming? hate it I built this pc for gaming and it seems it cant even do that It only crashes when playing a game Thought some games do work fine quot XCOM Enemy Unknown amp saints row quot it would never crash other then that But here is something new I found out My games work fine in window mode So how come they work find in window but not full screen My PC OS Microsoft Windows Ultimate -bit Multiprocessor Free Service Pack CPU AMD Phenom tm II X Processor Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd GA-MA T-UD Memory GB Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GT Sound Card NVIDIA High Definition Audio NVIDIA High Definitio Screen Resolution x x bits colors Hz Hard Drives SAMSUNG HD UI SATA Disk Device Notes My graphics card is uptodate I really don't think its a overheat problem I have four fans inside my pc and Speedfan show my temps below c c when gaming I don't have any mods or anything for dose games I have run'd memtest and has come back with errors passes I have scanned my pc with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware with I have Microsoft Security Essentials installed and yep with I have used prime left it for a hours CPU was at no crash I have used FurMark got Frams time and still no crash CPU at I have used HD Tune did a error check all green blocks no reds or nothing quot Here is a photo of my benchmark http oi tinypic com ordh jpg quot I have done a sfc scannow and everything is fine My windows has been re-installed many of times and well its not really fix'd it PC is not overclocked I really don't know what is wrong And It sucks how I got to quit games like this I hope someone can help lt Much Love -J Ps sorry for my bad English Game specs Team fortress Minimum GHz Processor MB RAM DirectX level Graphics Card Requires support for SSE Windows -bit Vista XP Mouse Keyboard Internet Connection Recommended Pentium processor GHz or better GB RAM DirectX level Graphics Card Windows -bit Vista XP Mouse Keyboard Internet Connection Killing Floor Minimum OS Windows XP Vista Processor GHZ or Equivalent Memory GB RAM Graphics MB DX Compliant Hard Drive GB free hard drive space Sound DX Compatible Audio Recommended OS Windows XP Vista Processor GHZ or Equivalent Memory GB RAM Graphics MB DX Compliant with PS support Hard Drive GB free hard drive space Sound Eax Compatible

A:PC randomly crashes when gaming?

Hello, and welcome to Tech Support Forum. To better assist you, I'll need a little more information.

What RAM do you have installed? Can we get a little more information about its timings, frequency, etc.?

Download and install CPU-Z and Upload screenshots of the CPU, Mainboard, Memory, and SPD tabs. In the SPD tab, upload an image of each slot. To upload all screenshots, it would be best to:generate the images using the Snipping Tool,
go to where the images are saved,
right click in a blank area within the folder where the images are saved,
create a new folder,
name the folder CPUZ,
select all the images,
place the pointer over an image,
press and hold down the left mouse button and drag the image (all images should move with it),
drop the images into the CPUZ directory you created,
create a compressed (zipped) folder of CPUZ
upload the .zip file to the forums.

Phenom IIs are very picky about what RAM they'll work well with. If you have 1600 or higher RAM, or if it is XMP, then it probably will not work with that processor as intended.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AMD

Integrated DRAM Controller with AMD Memory Optimizer Technology
A high-bandwidth, low-latency integrated memory controller
Supports PC2-8500 (DDR2-1066); PC2-6400 (DDR2-800), PC2-5300 (DDR2-667), PC2-4200 (DDR2-533) or PC2-3200 (DDR2-400) SDRAM unbuffered DIMMs ? AM2+
Support for unregistered DIMMs up to PC2 8500(DDR2-1066MHz) and PC3 10600 (DDR3-1333MHz) ? AM3
Up to 17.1GB/s memory bandwidth for DDR2 and up to 21GB/s memory bandwidth for DDR3Benefit: Quick access to system memory for better performance.

AMD Phenom

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/pc-randomly-crashes-when-gaming-675122.html
Relevancy 72.67%

This has been happening ever since gaming BSOD's/crashes Several while I bought my PC years ago I ve taken it to technicians several times who ran Several BSOD's/crashes while gaming hardware tests and found nothing thus weren t able to diagnose the problem So a few weeks ago after I took it to the nd store I formatted my PC and BSODs alone have happened multiple times already My PC crashes after multiple hours of gaming either it freezes with colored bars on the screen or a blue screen happens mostly the latter Temperatures Several BSOD's/crashes while gaming are normal video card drivers are up to date passed all memory tests Hardware seems to be fine PLEASE HELP ME Specs OS Windows Ultimate -bit Motherboard ASUS M A T-M USB CPU AMD Phenom II x BE Ghz RAM GB GPU Asus Radeon HD PSU Corsair CX- W HDD Seagate Barracuda GB rpm It s usually x e b I think I used to check with BlueScreenView but I recently deleted the registry files in an attempt to solve the problem which obviously didn t work Here are the old dumps before the cleaning http www mediafire com download b c y b v BERNARDO-PC- - - zip I ve posted this in forums already and none were able to help Again to my knowledge all drivers are updated though I guess I could use a software to check that fully suggest any if that s the problem Dumps http www mediafire com download l kesia jpi BERNARDO-PC- - - zip nbsp

A:Several BSOD's/crashes while gaming

From your reported history here, I wonder why no one has suggested trying another video card, so that's exactly what I am suggesting now. The minidumps point to an ATI video driver issue, and from your title and history... it is past time to install another video card

http://www.techspot.com/community/topics/several-bsods-crashes-while-gaming.203553/
Relevancy 72.67%

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

Updating GPU Driver.DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

http://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/51968-gaming-random-crashes.html
Relevancy 72.67%

OS - Vista bit Original OS - Vista OS has been reinstalled on a different HDD by computer technicians months ago HDD months old laptop itself is about years AMD Athlon tm X Dual Core QL- GHz Radeon HD Unsure on motherboard Laptop Battery doesn't hold charge but is kept in there Replacement Charger HP pavilon dv Crashes BSOD when gaming -ax Information I've had alot of BSOD over the past week The first BSOD due to running two games at once First time I tried running two games and after that BSOD each BSOD had a different heading happened with everything I do browsing on internet Sometimes it would say winload exe is missing or corupt and bootmgr corupt or missing that caused the laptop to BSOD Crashes when gaming not start up but I could still get into the bios One time it wouldn't even start up into bios at all I've ran chcks using the bios to check hdd and memory issues but both passed I scanned the disk using Microsoft Security Essentials Found no problems I ran a disk check and the laptop seemed fine for the day until I ran league of legends again and the screen froze and BSOD appeared again I uninstalled every program that I didn't need league of legends and BSOD appeared again IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL but this was in safe mode I ran in normal mode and uninstalled Microsoft Security Essentials and got rid of all the program files related to those uninstalled programs and ran another disk check Everything seemed fine after that and I reinstalled league of legends and Microsoft Security Essentials mins of playing league of legends it crashed and another blue screen occurred I'm unsure if this information is needed but anyways All the BSOD happened when on the internet except for the one when I was in safe mode

A:BSOD Crashes when gaming

Hello ChrisL32 and welcome to TSF!

In the dumps attached, we're seeing a lot of memory corruption mentions. This usually comes down to a hardware issue, specifically in most cases the RAM itself, or a 3rd party driver that's not playing nice.

Considering you mentioned you even crashed in Safe Mode, I'm beginning to doubt this is 3rd party driver related or software at all since only signed-MS drivers are loaded in Safe Mode.

Regardless, a lot of your drivers are dated from 2008 and earlier, but these are system drivers and some device drivers. I'm not sure as to whether or not this is due to there not being any actual updates for your devices considering the system specs are quite old, but we'll worry about that if we need to.

I'm going to actually recommend running a Memtest86+ first: RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Forums

I'd recommend running it for no less than 6-7 passes. This will take multiple hours, so I'd say run it before work or bed.

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/bsod-crashes-when-gaming-654250.html
Relevancy 72.67%

I have an HD which keeps crashing when I am playing Skyrim or Amalur or Mass Effect Often the screen will crashes when driver AMD gaming go black with white pinstripes down it sometimes it will sit there for a few seconds and then pop back to my desktop with a little window that says the display driver has crashed and I will typically have to reboot as I will get AMD driver crashes when gaming weird graphical glitches like random sized squares that flicker as I pass the mouse over them Audio typically contines during this AMD driver crashes when gaming Other times the screen will do the AMD driver crashes when gaming same black and pinstripes thing yet the sound will go to a buzzing and then it's a hard lock No BSOD or anything to troubleshoot it from I ran the Verifier tool for which I found instructions in this forum and have attached my Minidump If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd apperciate it I plan to write off my first foray into AMD graphics cards as a lesson learned in what not to do but it seems that it is going to be a while before Nvidia gives it's answer to Southern Islands and until they do I'd like to not replace the The system is a Q i with gigs of corsair memory an XFX HD and the PSU is an Ultra X w battleship that I bought when I was running dual GX 's so it's not a power problem and I get no such crashes with those two cards back in but they are much slower so I get crappy framerates I ran memtest overnight with no crash so I know the memory is good as well Thanks Chris

A:AMD driver crashes when gaming

NOTE: Please provide the following information for a more detailed response: http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

No attachment found on your post.

This sounds like a STOP 0x117 error. They are similar to STOP 0x116 errors and we use the same troubleshooting procedures. Please follow the steps at this link: STOP 0x116: VIDEO_TDR_ERROR troubleshooting - Windows 7 Forums

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/amd-driver-crashes-when-gaming-635106.html
Relevancy 72.67%

This has been happening ever since I bought my PC years ago I've taken it to technicians several times who ran hardware tests and found nothing thus weren't able to diagnose the problem So a few weeks ago after I took it to the nd store I formatted my PC and BSODs alone have happened times already My PC crashes after multiple hours of gaming either it freezes with colored bars on the screen or a blue screen happens mostly the latter Temperatures are normal video card drivers are up to date passed all memory tests Hardware seems to be fine PLEASE HELP ME Specs OS Windows Ultimate -bit Motherboard ASUS M A T-M USB CPU AMD Phenom II x BE Ghz while crashes Several gaming & BSOD's RAM GB GPU Asus Radeon HD PSU Corsair CX- W HDD Seagate Barracuda GB rpm Here's what I got from BlueScreenVIew Dump File - - dmpCrash Time - - Bug Check String DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALBug Check Code x d Parameter fffffb c b Parameter bParameter Parameter fffff Several BSOD's & crashes while gaming b Caused By Driver atikmdag sysCaused By Address atikmdag sys b File Description ATI Radeon Kernel Mode DriverProduct Name ATI Radeon FamilyCompany Advanced Micro Devices Inc File Version Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe bc Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmpProcessors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time - - Dump File - - dmpCrash Time - - Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONBug Check Code x bParameter c Parameter fffff c ac Parameter fffff cd Parameter Caused By Driver amdppm sysCaused By Address amdppm sys f File Description Processor Device DriverProduct Name Microsoft Windows Operating SystemCompany Microsoft CorporationFile Version win rtm - Processor x Crash Address amdppm sys f Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump Several BSOD's & crashes while gaming - - dmpProcessors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time - - Dump File - - dmpCrash Time - - Bug Check String KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDBug Check Code x eParameter Parameter Parameter Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exeCaused By Address ntoskrnl exe b File Description NT Kernel amp SystemProduct Name Microsoft Windows Operating SystemCompany Microsoft CorporationFile Version win sp gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe b Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmpProcessors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File Time - - I've managed to find a thread I made on another forum years ago regarding the same problem here's what i got on BSOD back then doesn't seem to be much different Dump File - - dmpCrash Time - - Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONBug Check Code x bParameter c Parameter fffff e e dParameter fffff c aff Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exeCaused By Address ntoskrnl exe c File Description NT Kernel amp SystemProduct Name Microsoft Windows Operating SystemCompany Microsoft CorporationFile Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe c Stack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmpProcessors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmpCrash Time - - Bug Check String DRIVER POWER STATE FAILUREBug Check Code x fParameter Parameter Parameter fffffa e Parameter fffff b c Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exeCaused By Address ntoskrnl exe e aFile Description NT Kernel amp SystemProduct Name Microsoft Windows Operating SystemCompany Microsoft CorporationFile Version win gdr - Processor x Crash Address ntoskrnl exe e aStack Address Stack Address Stack Address Computer Name Full Path C Windows Minidump - - dmpProcessors Count Major Version Minor Version Dump File Size Dump File - - dmpCrash Time - - Bug Check String SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTIONBug Check Code x bParameter c Parameter fffff e d Parameter fffff ebdfa Parameter Caused By Driver ntoskrnl exeCaus... Read more

A:Several BSOD's & crashes while gaming

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.
 Checkmark the following checkboxes:  List last 10 Event Viewer log  List Installed Programs  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.
 Click Go and paste the content into your next post.
 Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/537799/several-bsods-crashes-while-gaming/
Relevancy 72.67%

Alright I m gonna try to explain my story the best I can gaming while crashes Computer At first I had a Nvidia GeForce vid card mb ram watt PSU Everything was running fine and I could play most games just on Computer crashes while gaming low settings After my video card failed Don t know why just pc wouldn t start up I bought a new video card a X Radeon Pro and pulled mb RAM from another pc I was excited to start playing games and stuff again but my pc kept crashing while gaming So I read a little and found out my Vid card needed watts at the least so I bought a watt rosewill PSU It finally came in and I installed it and everything seemed ok I played some FPS games like counter Strike and Insurgency which previously crashed with watt PSU with no problems at all But when I try playing MMORPG s like Requeim Bloodymare and Rappelz they both crashed I was able to play Cabal for a long time and no crash happened but Cabal isn t as graphic heavy as the other two So is my video card overheating because of the better and more demanding graphics in Requeim and Rappelz or is it something else I also have my case open and a Mini Climate Keeper fan blowing on my graphics card until my PCI fan comes in and Room temp is prob F- F most of the day System Specs PSU watts Rosewill RAM gb Vid Card x Radeon Pro Mobo AMD Sempron GHz OS Windows XP Home Edition nbsp

https://forums.techguy.org/threads/computer-crashes-while-gaming.807955/
Relevancy 72.67%

It shuts off as if someone pulls the power cord from the socket, I play CS:GO and it doesn't crash until I enter a game.
I have never had problems with this PC before this.

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD FX-8320
Mobo: Gigabyte GA-78LMT
RAM: 1x8GB DDR3
PSU: 550W (not sure what brand)
GPU: Nvidia GTX 750ti

Whocrashed Log: http://pastebin.com/XAN0eNdt
MiniToolBox Log: http://pastebin.com/f71TMfTq

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/627575/pc-shuts-off-crashes-during-gaming/
Relevancy 72.67%

Hello First time posting I have a problem with what would be considered high end gaming examples being Fallout need pls OS, Windows crashes, 10 gaming help the new star wars battlefront etc When I play these games everything operates just fine up to a point After a random amount of time the game will crash computer screen goes black However I can still hear say mumble ventrilo talking and I can talk to them too I have replaced almost every component in this PC except the CPU Brand new parts Power supply W SSD hard drive g EVGA GTX G ram ASrock Z Pro mobo CPU is not Windows 10 OS, gaming crashes, need help pls new I - k I have reinstalled gfx drivers and monitored temps never gets above C for GPU and C for CPU mobo sits around - C Have also googled for answers and followed advice from other pple who may have had similar problem but to no success Anyone have a thought on what is going on Let me know what you need This occured on Win OS as well

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/597816/windows-10-os-gaming-crashes-need-help-pls/
Relevancy 72.67%

After installing the most recent RC of Windows and performing an upgrade from Vista to crashes during gaming. Strange Windows I'm aware it's far better to do a fresh installation and if worse unfortunately Strange crashes during gaming. comes to worse that'll be my next step P - but I've been running into a most unusual crashing issue My computer never crashes under normal circumstances but as soon as you feed it sufficient stress just about any game or even a fairly large number of concurrent downloads it'll eventually crash without fail Now rather than BSOD it does something I've never experienced before it'll give a quick sound distortion from whatever sound was last played i e if you're in a game of Team Fortress and someone was speaking over a microphone you'll hear their last word stretch out in an eerie almost demonic way- and then the entire computer shuts off This PC has always ran games pretty decently so this crashing hardly minutes into a gaming session's irritating to no end and I was hoping someone could offer some assistance If at all possible I'd heavily appreciate it I've looked over the forums here for a bit trying to find a possible solution to no avail unfortunately ----------------------------- Few examples of situations that trigger this crash Team Fortress Crysis Multiple downloads enough it would tax the PC Roughly any game that's even mildly intensive to run More information OS is Windows -bit I've the most recent drivers that I'm aware of both by manually checking and by DriverMax available specifically for my GT and sound card Not overclocked If there's any stability tests or what have you I need to run I'll do so and update this post CPU-z CPU-Z Validator Again appreciate any support offered

A:Strange crashes during gaming.

Update on the matter-

I decided it'd be wise to do a fresh install, running the latest 7 RTM build. After updating my drivers and such to their most recent/7-compatible forms, I again ran the various things listed above [TF2 first,] and was again greeted with the same problem though not -quite- as quickly.

http://www.sevenforums.com/performance-maintenance/20627-strange-crashes-during-gaming.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hello Sevenforums com I have been having problems with my PC where it would just randomly crash when gaming for no reason No BSOD just crash and restart The games I play are team fortress and killing floor Steam Games quot Paid for quot The games would load fine no errors no lag I would play the game and BOOM would randomly crash and restart I have no idea why And I really hate it I built this pc for gaming and it seems it cant even do that It only crashes when playing a game Thought some games do work fine quot XCOM Enemy Unknown amp saints row quot it would never crash other then that I have had BSOD but forgot the message thought dose are rare My PC OS gaming? randomly crashes PC when Microsoft Windows Ultimate -bit Multiprocessor Free Service Pack CPU AMD Phenom tm II X Processor Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd GA-MA T-UD Memory GB Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GT Sound Card NVIDIA High Definition Audio NVIDIA High Definitio Screen Resolution x x bits colors Hz Hard Drives SAMSUNG HD UI SATA Disk Device Notes My graphics card is uptodate So says the site I really don't think PC randomly crashes when gaming? its a overheat problem I have four fans inside my pc and Speedfan show my temps below C I don't have any mods or anything for dose games I have run'd memtest and has come back with errors I have scanned my pc with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware with I have Avira installed and yep with I have used prime left it for a long time got to test and closed it CPU was at no crash I have used FurMark got Frams time and still no crash CPU at I have used HD Tune did a error check all green blocks no reds or nothing quot Here is a photo of my benchmark http oi tinypic PC randomly crashes when gaming? com ordh jpg quot I have done a PC randomly crashes when gaming? sfc scannow and everything is fine Have added the txt to the zip My windows has been re-installed many of times and well its not really fix'd it Files from SF Diagnostic Tool have been added PC is not overclocked I really don't know what is wrong And It sucks how I got to quit games like this Yes this error has gone on for some time and normally I just let it go forget about it But its really ticked me off and well I normally come here when I have other pc problems and this site sure dose help So I hope someone can help me here with my problem lt Much Love -J Ps sorry for my bad English Edit Team fortress Minimum GHz Processor MB RAM DirectX level Graphics Card Requires support for SSE Windows -bit Vista XP Mouse Keyboard Internet Connection Recommended Pentium processor GHz or better GB RAM DirectX level Graphics Card Windows -bit Vista XP Mouse Keyboard Internet Connection Killing Floor Minimum OS Windows XP Vista Processor GHZ or Equivalent Memory GB RAM Graphics MB DX Compliant Hard Drive GB free hard drive space Sound DX Compatible Audio Recommended OS Windows XP Vista Processor GHZ or Equivalent Memory GB RAM Graphics MB DX Compliant with PS support Hard Drive GB free hard drive space Sound Eax Compatible The dump posted here is now old The newest one can be found here

A:PC randomly crashes when gaming?

Welcome aboard, MrUser01.

Code:
* Bugcheck Analysis *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 24, {1904fb, fffff88004727968, fffff880047271c0, fffff8800133e259}

Probably caused by : Ntfs.sys ( Ntfs! ?? ::NNGAKEGL::`string'+e919 )

---------
According to Carrona.org, STOP 0x00000024: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM
Usual causes: Disk corruption, insufficient physical memory, Device driver, Indexing, Resident antivirus, backup, defrag programs, Disk/Drive failing/failure

Pointing the red marked three out at first.
► Do a thorough disc check:
Update your SSD's Firmware (skip it, if it is not a SSD)
Reseat the sata and power.
Run chkdsk /f/r, following the option two of the tutorial Disk Check
Seatool for dos: SeaTools | Seagate download
Burn it in a blank cd. boot from the CD, click on "Accept", wait for it to finish detecting the drives, then in the upper left corner select "Basic Tests", then select "Long Test" and let it run.
► Uninstall Avira.
Use Microsoft Security Essentials as your antivirus with windows inbuilt firewall, and free MBAM as the on demand scanner.

Download and install those, and then run full system scans with both of them, one by one.

► Uninstall Daemon Tools.
It is a very well known cause of Crashes with a windows 7 system.

Let us know the results.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/262575-pc-randomly-crashes-when-gaming.html
Relevancy 72.67%

I just built a new PC with the following config:
- i5 2500k (no OC)
- ASUS P8Z68 pro/gen3
- Gigabyte GTX 560 Ti (no OC)
- CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 650W

Now when i am playing games my PC will freeze and i have to shut it down. It happens about 25 mins after playing Battlefield 3, and after about 1-1/2 hours after playing FIFA 2012 (not very GPU-intensive).

I have updated the GPU driver. I searched online and it seems ppl only have such problem when they overclock the GPU.

I used GPU-z to monitor the temperature and it looks alright. Does it look like a GPU or PSU problem? And any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks a lot!

A:Help: system crashes when gaming

NOTE: Please provide the following information for a more detailed response: http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ta-452654.html

While waiting for a reply:

I suggest starting all troubleshooting with the following diagnostic tests (located at this link: Hardware Diagnostics ). They'll save you a lot of time and heartache if there is a hardware failure, and you'll have the disks on hand in case you need them in the future:

Quote:

H/W Diagnostics:
Please start by running these bootable hardware diagnostics:
Memory Diagnostics (read the details at the link)
Hard Drive Diagnostics (read the details at the link) - Test ALL of the hard drives.

Also, please run one of these free, independent online malware scans to ensure that your current protection hasn't been compromised: Free Online AntiMalware Resources (read the details at the link)
There are also free, bootable antivirus disks at this link: Free Online AntiMalware Resources - Bootable Disks

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/help-system-crashes-when-gaming-638794.html
Relevancy 72.67%

Hello This is my very first posty here so please bear with me if I fail to supply all relevant information or otherwise write someting stupid - My system I use windows professional x which came preinstalled on my desktop computer purchased in november Processor Intel R Core TM i - K CPU GHz Graphics card NVIDIA GeForce GTX Manufacturer MSI Model MS- I use Norton security The problem When I play games the computer sometimes gives me a blue screen stating that an error has occured and windows has to restart The computer then restarts automatically and asks me if I want to restart normally or using safe mode When and how often these crashes occur seems to vary It happens both when I play games like Skyrim and the Whitcher II over Steam and when my kids play some arcade game papa's cupcaceria I have not experienced this outside of gaming I have tried to attach the proposed zipfile Hope somone is able to help me Best regards Marius

A:Windows 7 crashes while gaming

Hi,

The attached DMP file is of the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)bug check.

This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.

This error has been linked to excessive paged pool usage and may occur due to user-mode graphics drivers crossing over and passing bad data to the kernel code.

Code:

2: kd> k
Child-SP RetAddr Call Site
fffff880`091f69a8 fffff800`03488169 nt!KeBugCheckEx
fffff880`091f69b0 fffff800`03487abc nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
fffff880`091f6af0 fffff800`034b375d nt!KiSystemServiceHandler+0x7c
fffff880`091f6b30 fffff800`034b2535 nt!RtlpExecuteHandlerForException+0xd
fffff880`091f6b60 fffff800`034c34c1 nt!RtlDispatchException+0x415
fffff880`091f7240 fffff800`03488242 nt!KiDispatchException+0x135
fffff880`091f78e0 fffff800`03486dba nt!KiExceptionDispatch+0xc2
fffff880`091f7ac0 fffff880`0792b3d8 nt!KiPageFault+0x23a
fffff880`091f7c50 00000000`00000000 RTKVHD64+0x24e3d8
RTKVHD64.sys is the Realtek High Definition Audio Function driver.

Ensure your Realtek drivers are up to date via the MSI website - MSI USA - Computer, Laptop, Notebook, Desktop, Mainboard, Graphics and more

Regards,

Patrick

http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/windows-7-crashes-while-gaming-835658.html
Relevancy 72.24%

Specs i at stock ghz Phanteks PH-TC PE ASUS X Sabertooth gb Samsung nm RAM at stock mhz - - - T v x HIS IceQ X in CF running stock mhz v Corsair TX M x Samsung gb SSDs One is boot disk other is media Corsair Force GT gb empty Win Ultimate Like I said BSODs and crashes seemingly only happen during gaming usually - minutes into it Even benchmarks can't force it to break It's not a temp problem the cards are usually around C and the CPU is usually at ish The game doesn't really matter either Borderlands Civ and Skyrim all end in reboot death I'm and during BSODs crashes else stressful. nothing gaming but using the Catalyst driver I've run memtest no errors CHKdsk yields nothing nor does Malwarebytes I had the same problem a few months ago The BSODs and crashes during gaming but nothing else stressful. only solution was a clean reinstall of windows and I would prefer to not have to do that again Event viewer logs Crash One close proximity RWH's crashes - Pastebin com RWH's crashes - Pastebin com Crash Two again close proximity RWH's crashes - Pastebin com RWH's crashes - Pastebin com Crash Three RWH's crashes - Pastebin com And in the case that it's useful the past month's worth of crash codes I can get the rest should it be necessary RWH's crashes - Pastebin com

A:BSODs and crashes during gaming but nothing else stressful.

Your dump files are all identical BugCode 0xa0000001 this code relates directly to ATI video drivers
i would recommend to first reinstall latest drivers if that is no help i would go back one version and install them, its best to uninstall old drivers then run Drivers - Clean Left over Files after Uninstalling to clean out any old bits that can cause conflicts/affect new drivers then install new drivers from here AMD Graphics Drivers & Software step 2 has an auto detect and install option or manually select if your going for older version

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/272419-bsods-crashes-during-gaming-but-nothing-else-stressful.html
Relevancy 72.24%

When i usually play some games my internet crashes for up to - seconds and then starts up again by that time i have disconnected from the game if it is a Online game of course so i need to reconnect all the time this can happen randomly so its no telling when my internet is Internet Gaming when Crashes Randomly going to crash no other computer on the network has this problem only me i have had this problem months now and its relay annoying Can some one help me whit this my computer is a laptop using wireless internet to router System Operating System Windows Home Premium -bit Build Service Pack System Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer Inc System Model G Sw Processor Intel R Core TM i - QM CPU GHz CPUs Internet Crashes Randomly when Gaming GHz Memory MB RAM Available OS Memory MB RAM Page File MB used MB available DirectX Version DirectX DX Setup Parameters Not found User DPI Setting DPI percent Internet Crashes Randomly when Gaming System DPI Setting DPI percent DWM DPI Scaling Disabled Card name NVIDIA GeForce GTX M Chip type GeForce GTX M Display Memory MB Dedicated Memory MB Shared Memory MB Current Mode x bit Hz

A:Internet Crashes Randomly when Gaming

Gaming wirelessly isn't what I'd call the best choice because the signal strength and the channels being used tend to determine the quality of the signal and both are highly variable depending on many factors.

Have you tried either moving closer to the router or access point or have you tried using a different wireless channel which aren't being used by your neighbors?

http://www.sevenforums.com/network-sharing/221380-internet-crashes-randomly-when-gaming.html